英文名称:One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
年代:1975
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:17] | – Good morning, Miss Ratched. – Good morning. | – 早安 瑞秋小姐 – 早安 |
[02:19] | – Good morning, Miss Ratched. – Mr. Washington. | – 早安 瑞秋小姐 – 华盛顿先生 |
[02:28] | – Good morning, Miss Ratched. – Good morning. | – 早安 瑞秋小姐 – 早安 |
[02:32] | – Good morning, Bancini. – Good morning. | – 早安 巴西尼 – 早安 |
[02:43] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[02:45] | Rested. | 还可以 |
[03:03] | Medication time. | 吃药时间到了 |
[03:05] | Medication time. | 吃药时间到了 |
[03:32] | Okay, move it up! | 好了 下一位 |
[03:35] | Mr. Fredrickson, here. | 佛兰迪克森先生 小心点 |
[03:53] | Juice. | 果汁 |
[03:59] | Chief. | 酋长 |
[04:10] | Okay, my friend, let’s go. | 好了朋友 来吧 |
[04:34] | Here’s his papers, and I’m gonna need a signature. | 文件在这里 请你签名 |
[05:34] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:40] | – Mr. McMurphy’s here. – All right. | – 麦克墨菲先生到了 – 好的 |
[05:59] | All right, I’m ready. | 好了 说吧 |
[06:00] | Okay. One pair of socks. | 一双袜子 |
[06:05] | T- shirt. | 一件T恤 |
[06:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:17] | Goddamn, boy, you’re as big as a mountain. | 天啊 你壮得跟山一般 |
[06:20] | Look like you might have played some football. | 像是踢美式足球的 |
[06:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[06:24] | He can’t hear you. He’s deaf. | 他…听…不…懂你的话 |
[06:27] | Deaf and dumb Indian. | 他是个既聋…又笨的…印地安人 |
[06:31] | Is that so? | 是这样吗? |
[06:34] | Come on, Bibbit. | 快点 毕比 |
[06:35] | Can’t even make a sound, huh? | 发不出声音吗? |
[06:39] | How? | 如何? |
[06:51] | Club lead. Jack of clubs. | 梅花大 梅花J |
[06:58] | What’s your name, son? | 孩子 你叫什么名字? |
[06:59] | Billy Bibbit. | 比利•毕比 |
[07:01] | Glad to know you, Bill. McMurphy’s mine. | 很高兴认识你 比利 我叫麦克墨菲 |
[07:05] | That’s old Charlie Cheswick’s cards. | 还是老查理•契士威克厉害 |
[07:09] | That’s his ace of spades. | 那是他的黑桃A |
[07:11] | Your turn, Bill. | 换你了 比利 |
[07:17] | – Put one of them on it, will you? – Wait a minute. | – 把它放在… – 等一下… |
[07:24] | Oh, I can win that one. I win. | 这次我可以赢 我赢了 |
[07:26] | Oh, you overtrumped? | 你赢了这一盘? |
[07:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:28] | Pinochle, Bill? For any spades? | 小木偶比利 你没有黑桃吗? |
[07:33] | What’s the bid? | 赌注是多大 |
[07:35] | Five… Five- fifty. | 5块… 5块5 |
[07:41] | You like to look at other people’s cards, do you? | 你喜欢看别人的牌 是吗? |
[07:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:47] | Ever seen this one? | 有看过这种牌吗? |
[07:57] | – Come on, Martini. – Martini! | – 拜托 马堤尼 – 马堤尼! |
[08:00] | Martini, will you? Will you play a club? | 马堤尼 你到底玩不玩呢? |
[08:08] | Whose turn is it now? | 现在换谁了? |
[08:09] | Well, let’s see, he trumped… | 让我来看看 他赢了 |
[08:11] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[08:12] | – Aren’t you gonna play? – What’s the matter with him? | – 你不玩了吗? – 他怎么了? |
[08:14] | Aren’t you gonna play, Martini? | 你不玩了吗 马堤尼? |
[08:17] | Martini? I wanna play. | 马堤尼 我要玩… |
[08:22] | Billy, I wanna win some… | 比利 我想要… |
[08:25] | Get a grip on yourself, will you? | 控制一下好不好 |
[08:31] | Yes? | 请进 |
[08:33] | Mr. McMurphy’s here, Doc. | 医生 麦克墨菲先生来了 |
[08:34] | Good, have him come in. | 非常好 请他进来吧 |
[08:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:43] | McMurphy, I’m Dr. Spivey. | 麦克墨菲 我是史贝菲医生 |
[08:44] | Dr. Spivey, what a pleasure it is to meet you. | 史贝菲医生 很高兴认识你 |
[08:46] | Sure. Pull up a chair, sit down and let’s talk. | 很好 拿张椅子坐下 我们谈谈 |
[08:49] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:00] | R.P. McMurphy. | 麦克墨菲 |
[09:02] | That’s a hell of a fish there, Doc. | 那条鱼真大 |
[09:05] | – Isn’t that a dandy? – Yeah. | – 是不是很棒?- 对 |
[09:07] | It’s about 40 pounds, ain’t it? | 大概有40磅吧? |
[09:09] | – No, 32. – Thirty- two… | – 没有 32磅 – 32磅… |
[09:10] | But I’ll tell you, | 告诉你吧 |
[09:12] | it took every bit of strength I had to hold it out there… | 照相时我用尽力气… |
[09:14] | while the guy took the picture. | 才能抓住它 |
[09:15] | Every damn bit. | 是需要好大的力气 |
[09:17] | Probably that chain didn’t help it any, either. | 我想那铁链一点用也没有 |
[09:20] | You didn’t weigh the chain, did you, Doc? | 你没有连铁链一起秤吧 |
[09:22] | No, I didn’t weigh the chain. | 没有 |
[09:23] | But I’ll tell you, I’m awfully proud of that picture. | 我对这照片引以为傲 |
[09:25] | That’s the first Chinooker I ever caught. | 那是我第一次钓到那种鱼 |
[09:29] | It’s a nice one. | 好大的一条鱼 |
[09:37] | Randall Patrick McMurphy. | 兰道•派崔克•麦克墨菲 |
[09:40] | Thirty- eight years old. | 38岁 |
[09:50] | What can you tell me about… | 告诉我… |
[09:53] | Why you’ve been sent over here? | 你为什么会被送到这里来? |
[09:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[10:00] | What’s it say there? | 上面没有写吗? |
[10:03] | – Mind if I smoke? – No, go right ahead. | – 你介意我抽烟吗? – 不介意 抽吧 |
[10:06] | Well, it says several things here. | 上面写了几件事 |
[10:13] | Said you’d been belligerent. | 有妄想症 |
[10:17] | Talked when unauthorized. | 没有许可就说话 |
[10:20] | You’ve been resentful in attitude toward work, in general. That you’re lazy. | 工作态度很差 懒惰 |
[10:26] | Chewing gum in class. | 在课堂上嚼口香糖 |
[10:32] | Well, the real reason that you’ve been sent over here… | 真正原因是… |
[10:34] | is because they wanted you to be evaluated. | 他们希望你被测试 |
[10:37] | To determine whether or not you’re mentally ill. | 确定你是否有精神病 |
[10:40] | This is the real reason. | 这才是真正的原因 |
[10:42] | Why do you think they might think that? | 你觉得他们为什么要这样想呢? |
[10:48] | Well, as near as I can figure out, it’s cause I… | 我想可能是我… |
[10:52] | fight and fuck too much. | 常常打架闹事 |
[10:55] | In the penitentiary? | 在监狱里吗? |
[10:56] | No, no, no, you mean why… | 不…你是说… |
[10:58] | Why did you get sent over here… | 为什么要把你从劳动农场… |
[11:01] | from the work farm? | 送到这里来呢? |
[11:05] | Well, I really don’t know, Doc. | 我真的不知道 医生 |
[11:08] | It says here that you went around… | 这上面写着… |
[11:10] | – Let me just take a look… – It ain’t up to me, you know. | – 让我看看… – 是他们找我麻烦 |
[11:13] | 1… One… | |
[11:15] | 2 3… two, three… | |
[11:17] | 4… four… | |
[11:19] | You’ve got at least… | 你至少有… |
[11:21] | five arrests for assault. | 5次因闹事被逮捕 |
[11:25] | What can you tell me about that? | 这又怎么说? |
[11:27] | Five fights, huh? | 5次打架? |
[11:29] | Rocky Marciano’s got 40, and he’s a millionaire. | 洛基打了40次 结果变成百万富翁 |
[11:33] | – That’s true. – That is true. | – 确实 – 确实 |
[11:37] | Of course, it’s true that you went in for statutory rape. | 你还与未成年人发生性关系 |
[11:41] | That’s true, is it not, this time? | 这次是真的吧? |
[11:43] | Absolutely true. But, Doc… | 完全正确 可是医生… |
[11:47] | she was 15 years old going on 35, Doc… | 她虽然只有15岁 但看起来像35岁… |
[11:50] | and she told me she was 18, and she was… | 她告诉我她已经成年了 而且… |
[11:54] | very willing, you know what I mean? | 她是自愿的 |
[11:56] | I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. | 我无法抵挡那个诱惑 |
[12:00] | But between you and me… | 但是只有你跟我知道… |
[12:05] | she might have been 15. When you get that little red beaver… | 她或许只有15岁 但是看到那个性感的臀部… |
[12:08] | right up there in front of you, I don’t think it’s crazy at all. | 就在你眼前 我想那不算疯狂 |
[12:11] | And I don’t think you do, either. | 你也会那样做 |
[12:13] | I hear what you’re saying. | 我听到了 |
[12:14] | No man alive could resist that. That’s why I got into jail to begin with. | 没有男人可以抵挡那种诱惑 |
[12:18] | And now they’re telling me I’m crazy over here… | 这就是我进监狱的原因… |
[12:21] | Cause I don’t sit there like a goddamn vegetable. | 只因为我不安静坐在那边 |
[12:23] | It don’t make a bit of sense to me. | 这根本就不是疯了 |
[12:26] | If that’s what being crazy is… | 如果这就是疯狂的话… |
[12:28] | Then I’m senseless, out of it, gone down the road, whacko… | 那我跟街上那些疯子… |
[12:32] | but, no more, no less. That’s it. | 的确没有什么两样 |
[12:34] | To be honest with you, McMurphy what it says here… | 老实说 麦克墨菲 文件上面写的… |
[12:43] | is that… | 是这样… |
[12:45] | they think… | 他们觉得… |
[12:47] | they think… | 他们觉得… |
[12:49] | you’ve been faking it in order to get out of your work detail. | 这只是你逃避工作的借口 |
[12:54] | What do you think about that? | 你认为如何呢 |
[12:55] | Do I look like that kind of guy to you? | 你认为我是这样的人吗? |
[12:59] | Let’s just be frank for a minute. All right, Randall, if you would. | 让我们先不要下定论 好吧 |
[13:06] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[13:08] | Do you think there’s anything wrong with your mind, really? | 你觉得你的精神有问题吗? |
[13:13] | Not a thing, Doc. | 不可能的 医生 |
[13:15] | I’m a goddamn marvel of modern science. | 我可是现代科技产物 |
[13:20] | You’re gonna be here for a period for us to evaluate you. | 你会在这边待一段时间 好让我们可以测试你 |
[13:26] | We’re gonna study you. | 我们需要来诊断你 |
[13:29] | We’ll make our determinations as to what we’re going to do… | 然后我们会下结论 看看该怎么做… |
[13:33] | and give you the necessary treatment as indicated. | 该给你哪些必须的治疗 |
[13:36] | Doc, let me just tell you this. | 让我告诉你 医生 |
[13:39] | I’m here to cooperate with you 100 percent. | 我会百分之百的合作 |
[13:42] | A hundred percent. | 百分之百 |
[13:44] | I’ll be just right down the line with you. You watch. | 我会非常的合作 请你拭目以待 |
[13:47] | Cause I think we ought to get to the bottom of… | 因为我想我们会发现… |
[13:51] | R.P.McMurphy. | 真正的麦克墨菲 |
[14:07] | The scythe. | 伸展手臂 |
[14:14] | I’m awfully tired. | 我好累 |
[14:15] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[14:17] | I’m tired. | 我很累 |
[14:22] | Is that better? | 好点了吗? |
[14:34] | Mr. Ellsworth… | 艾斯渥斯先生… |
[14:36] | you’ll wear yourself out. | 你在整自己 |
[14:42] | All right, gentlemen, let’s begin. | 好了 各位 让我们开始 |
[14:48] | At the close of Friday’s meeting… | 在星期五的会议中… |
[14:49] | we were discussing Mr. Harding’s problem concerning his wife. | 我们论论到哈定先生和他太太的问题 |
[14:55] | Mr. Harding stated that his wife made him uneasy… | 哈定先生说他的太太让他觉得不舒服… |
[14:58] | because she drew stares from men on the street. | 因为她常常注视街上的男人 |
[15:02] | Is that correct, Mr. Harding? | 对吧 哈定先生? |
[15:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:06] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[15:09] | He also thinks he may have given her reason… | 他同时也想给她借口… |
[15:12] | to seek sexual attention elsewhere, but he wasn’t able to say how. | 去外面寻找性生活 但是他说不出口 |
[15:19] | Mr. Harding has been heard to say to his wife: | 哈定先生对他太太说过 |
[15:22] | “I hate you.” | “我恨你” |
[15:23] | “I don’t ever want to see you again.” | “我不想再见到你” |
[15:26] | “You’ve betrayed me.” | “你背叛我” |
[15:29] | So, does anyone care to touch on this further? | 有人要发表意见吗? |
[15:49] | Mr. Scanlon, would you begin today? | 史肯隆先生 你要起个头吗? |
[15:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[16:03] | Billy, how about you? | 比利 你呢? |
[16:08] | No, no, ma’am. | 不了 女士 |
[16:10] | I’d like to write in my book that you began the meeting. | 我希望有一次会议是由你开始发言的 |
[16:15] | Just once. | 只要一次 |
[16:30] | Mr. Martini? | 马堤尼先生? |
[16:34] | Are you with us? | 你有在听吗? |
[16:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:40] | Would you like to begin? | 你要开始讲吗? |
[16:52] | Mr. Cheswick? | 契士威克先生呢? |
[17:03] | – Me? – Yes. | – 我吗?- 是的 |
[17:11] | You mean there’s not a man here who has an opinion on this matter? | 这里没有一个人对此有意见吗? |
[17:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:22] | Mr. Harding… | 哈定先生… |
[17:24] | you’ve stated on more than one occasion… | 你曾说过你不只一次怀疑… |
[17:26] | that you suspected your wife of seeing other men. | 你太太在外面偷人 |
[17:29] | Oh, yes! | 是的! |
[17:30] | Yes, very much, I suspect her. | 我非常怀疑她 |
[17:33] | I suspect her. | 我真的怀疑她 |
[17:34] | Maybe you can tell us why you suspect her. | 或许你可以告诉我们 你为何怀疑她 |
[17:43] | Well, I can only… | 我只能说… |
[17:45] | speculate as to the reasons why. | 那只是推论 |
[17:50] | Have you ever speculated, Mr. Harding… | 你有没有这样推论过 哈定先生… |
[17:53] | that perhaps you are… | 或许你… |
[17:56] | impatient with your wife… | 对她失去了耐心… |
[17:57] | because she doesn’t meet your mental requirements? | 是因为她没办法达到你的心理要求? |
[18:03] | Perhaps. But you see, the only thing I can really… | 或许是 但我唯一能够… |
[18:06] | speculate on, Nurse Ratched… | 推论的是 瑞秋护士… |
[18:08] | is the very existence of my life… | 不管我老婆… |
[18:12] | with or without my wife… | 是否与我一起生活… |
[18:15] | in terms of the human relationships, the juxtaposition of… | 在人类的关系中… |
[18:19] | one person to another, the form, the content. | 人与人之间外表与内涵的并容 |
[18:23] | Harding, why don’t you knock off the bullshit and get to the point? | 哈定 不要多说废话 直接讲重点 |
[18:26] | This is the point. | 这就是重点 |
[18:28] | This is the point, Taber. It’s not bullshit. | 塔波 这不是废话 |
[18:31] | I’m not just talking about my wife, I’m talking about my life! | 我不只是在谈我的太太 我是在谈我的生活! |
[18:34] | I can’t seem to get that through to you. | 我不觉得你了解 |
[18:36] | I’m not just talking about one person, | 我不是在谈一个人 |
[18:38] | I’m talking about everybody! | 我在谈的跟每个人都有关! |
[18:40] | I’m talking about form! I’m talking about content! | 我是在谈外表! 我是在谈内涵! |
[18:43] | I’m talking about interrelationships! | 我是在谈人际关系! |
[18:44] | I’m talking about God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven! | 我是在谈神 恶魔 地狱 天堂 |
[18:47] | Do you understand? Finally? | 你懂了吗? |
[18:50] | Yeah, Harding, you’re so fucking dumb I can’t believe it. | 哈定 我不敢相信 你真是他妈的笨得可以 |
[18:55] | It makes me feel very peculiar, very peculiar… | 我觉得很奇怪 非常奇怪 |
[18:58] | – when you throw in something like that. – Why? | – 你说话就像是那个 – 什么? |
[19:00] | What does that mean, “peculiar,” Harding? | 有什么”奇怪”的 哈定? |
[19:02] | – Peculiar? – Peculiar? | – 奇怪?- 奇怪? |
[19:06] | I’m gonna tell you guys something. | 我告诉过你们 |
[19:08] | You just don’t want to learn anything. | 你们就是不想学 |
[19:10] | You just don’t want to listen to anybody. | 你们就是不想听别人说话 |
[19:12] | He’s got intelligence! | 他是有智慧的! |
[19:13] | You’ve never heard the word “peculiar”? | 你从来没有听过”奇怪”这个字眼吗? |
[19:15] | Say, what are you trying to say? | 你到底要说什么? |
[19:18] | You trying to say I’m queer? Is that it? | 你说我疯了吗?是不是? |
[19:20] | Little Mary Ann? Little Marjorie Jane? | 小马利•安?小玛茱莉•珍? |
[19:23] | Is that it? Is that what you’re trying to tell me? | 是这样吗?你是不是想告诉我这些? |
[19:25] | Is that your idea of communicating something to me? Is it? | 这就是你所谓的沟通吗? |
[19:27] | Well, is it? | 是这样吗? |
[19:30] | They’re all crowding in on you, Mr. Harding. | 他们的话题都围绕着你 哈定 |
[19:32] | They’re all ganging up on you. | 他们都围着你 |
[19:34] | Is that news? | 这是新闻吗? |
[19:36] | They sometimes want to gang up on me, too, but I… | 不…有时候他们也围攻我 但是我… |
[19:39] | Cheswick, do me a favor. | 契士威克 帮个忙 |
[19:41] | Take it easy. | 放轻松点 |
[19:43] | – And stay off my side. – But I only wanna… | – 不要帮倒忙 – 但是我只是… |
[19:45] | I only wanna help you. | 我只是要帮你 |
[19:47] | – I understand. – But don’t you want me to…? | – 我懂 – 但是你不要我…? |
[19:49] | – Please! – But I only want to… | – 拜托! – 但是我只是要… |
[19:52] | – Please! – But I only want to help you. | – 拜托! – 但是我只是想帮你 |
[19:54] | Please! | 拜托! |
[19:58] | You see… | 你看… |
[19:59] | the other day you made some allusions, both of you…. | 有一天 你间接暗示 你们两个… |
[20:03] | – Illusions? – Yes, allusions. | – 性幻想?- 是的 是间接 |
[20:06] | Not illusions. Allusions… | 不是幻想 间接暗示… |
[20:08] | to sexual problems I might be having with my wife. | 我和我太太之间的性问题 |
[20:11] | All right, let’s say it’s true! Let’s say I know it to be true. | 就算是真的 就算我知道是真的 |
[20:13] | But you don’t! | 但是你不知道 |
[20:14] | If that’s your idea of trying to tell me something, | 如果你是用这种方法告诉我的话 |
[20:16] | you have another… | 你或许应该… |
[20:17] | You know, Harding, | 你知道吗 哈定? |
[20:18] | I think you’re some kind of morbid asshole or something! | 我想你是个下贱的混蛋! |
[20:20] | – Peculiar! – Asshole again. | – 奇怪 – 混蛋 |
[20:21] | It makes you feel peculiar. | 让你觉得很奇怪的事 |
[20:23] | You’ve been talking about your wife ever since I can remember! | 我记得你一直在谈你的太太! |
[20:25] | You know, she’s on your mind, and blah, blah, blah… | 她一直存在你的心里… |
[20:27] | I’m not talking about my wife! | 我不是在谈我的太太 |
[20:28] | When are you gonna get that through your thick fucking head? | 什么时候你的猪脑才会想通? |
[20:31] | When are you gonna wise up and turn her loose? | 你什么时候可以把她放掉? |
[20:34] | – Please! – I don’t want to hear it! | – 拜托 – 我不要听! |
[20:36] | – I’m tired. – I don’t want to hear it! | – 我很累 – 我不要听! |
[20:40] | I’m tired… | 我很累… |
[20:42] | I don’t want to hear it… | 我不要听… |
[20:44] | I don’t want to hear it… | 我不要听… |
[20:45] | It’s a lot of baloney and I’m tired. | 全都是胡说…我很累… |
[20:48] | I don’t want to hear it! | 我不想听! |
[20:50] | We know you’re tired. We’re all tired. | 我知道你累了 我们都累了 |
[20:52] | I’m tired and it’s a lot of baloney. | 我累是因为这全都是胡说八道 |
[20:54] | You’re not tired, Bancini. | 巴西尼 你不累 |
[20:58] | Take your hands off me! | 不要碰我 滚开! |
[21:26] | Recreation time, gentlemen. | 自由时间 先生们 |
[21:29] | The bus is waiting. | 巴士到了 |
[21:31] | All nonrestricted patients please report to the bus. | 非隔离病患请上巴士 |
[21:58] | Ever play this game, Chief? | 玩过这个吗 酋长? |
[22:04] | Come on, I’ll show you. | 来吧 我来示范 |
[22:07] | Old Indian game. | 这是个老印地安游戏 |
[22:10] | It’s called “put the ball in the hole.” | 这叫做…”把球放进洞” |
[22:14] | Now, that ought to be just…Hold it right there. | 现在 停在这边 |
[22:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:19] | Now, that’s your spot. Don’t move. | 站在这里不动 |
[22:21] | Never move. That’s your spot, you understand? | 绝对不要动 你要站在这里 懂吗? |
[22:24] | Right there. You don’t move. Now… | 不要移动 好了… |
[22:26] | take the ball. | 拿着球 |
[22:29] | Here, take the ball. | 给 拿着 |
[22:32] | That’s it. Hold on to it. | 就是这样抓紧它 |
[22:34] | Not too hard, Chief. You’ll crush all the air out of it. | 不要太紧 酋长 不然你会把气都挤出来 |
[22:37] | We’re gonna put her in the basket. You understand? | 现在把它放进篮子里 懂吗? |
[22:39] | All right. Now, raise up your arms. | 好的 现在举起你的手 |
[22:43] | Raise the ball up in the air, Chief. Raise it up. | 把球举到空中 举起来 |
[22:46] | McMurphy? | 麦克墨菲? |
[22:47] | What the hell are you talking to him for? He can’t hear a fucking thing. | 你跟他讲什么呢?他什么都听不到 |
[22:51] | I ain’t talking to him. I’m talking to myself. | 我不是在跟他讲话 我只是在自言自语 |
[22:53] | It helps me think. | 这样可以帮助我思考 |
[22:54] | Yeah, well, it don’t help him none. | 那也不能帮助他 |
[22:57] | Well, it don’t hurt him, either, does it? | 这也没差吧 不是吗? |
[23:00] | Don’t hurt you, does it, Chief? | 酋长 没差吧? |
[23:03] | See? Don’t hurt him. | 看吧 没差吧 |
[23:07] | All right, now, Chief… | 现在 酋长… |
[23:10] | Let’s raise our hands up in the air. | 把手举到空中 |
[23:13] | Just raise them up. | 举起来 |
[23:14] | Up, you understand? | 懂吗? |
[23:16] | Raise the hands up, here. | 举起来 |
[23:17] | Up. Raise your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[23:19] | Up! That’s it! That’s it! Up, all the way up. | 就是这样! 举直 |
[23:23] | All the way up. That’s a baby, all right. | 举起来 真乖 |
[23:27] | Okay, now… | 好了 现在… |
[23:29] | Now, jump up in the air, and put it in the basket, Chief. | 跳起来放进篮框里 酋长 |
[23:33] | Jump up and dunk it in! | 跳起来然后灌篮! |
[23:36] | Jump up in the air and stuff that son of a bitch in there, Chief. | 跳起来把球灌下去 酋长 |
[23:41] | Take a rest, Chief. | 休息一下 酋长 |
[23:44] | Just stay right there. Take a rest. I’ll be right back. | 待在这休息一下 我马上回来 |
[23:51] | Bancini, come here for a minute. | 巴西尼 来一下 |
[23:54] | You’re looking all right. Get right over here for a second. | 你看起来很不错 过来这边一下 |
[23:57] | Now, just stand right there. | 站在这边 |
[23:59] | Just get down a little bit. All right. Stand up. | 蹲下来一点点 站起来 |
[24:01] | Stand up. Go ahead. | 站起来 |
[24:03] | That’s a baby! All right, you got her. | 很乖! 太好了 |
[24:05] | All right. Now, over there. | 不错 现在去那边 |
[24:09] | Hit me, Chief! I got the moves! I got them, Chief! | 传给我 酋长! 我空手切入! |
[24:12] | Hold it right there. Give me the ball. | 停下来 把球给我 |
[24:14] | Give me the ball. That’s it. Thank you, Chief. | 把球给我 就是这样 谢谢 酋长 |
[24:16] | Now… | 现在… |
[24:17] | hold it right there. | 停着不要动 |
[24:19] | You take the ball, you jump up, and put it in the basket. | 拿着球跳起来 放进篮框里 |
[24:22] | See what I mean? Put it… Bancini, hold still. | 懂我的意思吗 放进去…巴西尼不要动 |
[24:25] | All right, Chief, here. Take the ball. | 酋长看这里 拿着球 |
[24:27] | Now, jump up and put her in the basket, Chief! | 跳起来把它放进篮框里! |
[24:31] | Jump up and put her in the basket! | 跳起来把它放进篮框里! |
[24:33] | Not you, Bancini. | 不是你 巴西尼 |
[24:35] | Raise up! Bancini, where you going? | 站直! 巴西尼你去哪里? |
[24:37] | I’m tired! | 我很累! |
[24:39] | Fast break! Defense! Get back! | 快攻! 防守! 回去! |
[24:43] | Come on, Bancini, where the fuck you going at? | 拜托 巴西尼 你要去哪里? |
[24:46] | General, get this man around here. | 将军 让这个人转过去 |
[24:48] | That’s it, back! | 就是这样 回去! |
[24:49] | Over to Chief. | 回到酋长那边去 |
[24:52] | Fast break! Fast break! Hit me, Chief! | 快攻! 快攻! 传给我 酋长! |
[24:55] | Hit me, baby! | 传给我! |
[24:57] | Put it in the basket, Chief! | 放进篮框里 酋长! |
[24:59] | Put it in the basket! | 放进篮框里! |
[25:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:22] | Make the bets. | 下注吧 |
[25:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[25:25] | Make the bets. | 下注 |
[25:27] | It’s a dime, Martini. | 这是十分钱 马堤尼 |
[25:30] | I bet a nickel. | 我下五分钱 |
[25:32] | A dime’s the limit, Martini. | 最少要十分钱 马堤尼 |
[25:37] | I bet a dime. | 我下十分钱 |
[25:43] | This is not a dime, Martini. | 这不是十分钱 马堤尼 |
[25:48] | This is a dime. | 这才是十分钱 |
[25:50] | If you break it in half… | 如果你分两半 |
[25:52] | you don’t get two nickels, you get shit. | 你不会有两个五分钱 只是废物一堆 |
[25:56] | Try and smoke it. You understand? | 拿去抽吧 懂吗? |
[26:00] | You don’t understand! All right, here they come. | 是的 你不懂! 开始了 |
[26:02] | Queen to the Chesser, big bull to Tabulations… | 契士拿到Q… |
[26:05] | ten to Billy to match his whang, and the dealer gets a three. | 比利拿到10 庄家拿到3 |
[26:10] | Hit me. Hit me. | 再来一张 再来一张 |
[26:11] | I can’t hit you because it ain’t your turn yet. You understand? | 我不能给你 因为还没轮到你 懂了吗? |
[26:15] | You see these other people? These are the real ones. | 你看到这些人吗?都是活人 |
[26:18] | These are real people here. | 都还没轮到他们 |
[26:22] | What’ll you do, Ches? Hit or sit? | 契士 你要不要牌? |
[26:31] | Hit me. | 再一张 |
[26:33] | That’s 23 up, Cheswick. | 那是23点 契士威克 |
[26:35] | Taber, you’re busted. Give me this. | 塔波你暴了 给我这个 |
[26:37] | 23… Twenty- three. | |
[26:39] | – Hit me. – Shut up! | – 给我一张 – 闭嘴! |
[26:41] | Taber. | 塔波 |
[26:42] | – Give me a dime! – I’m next. Taber. | – 给我十分钱! – 我是下一个 塔波 |
[26:44] | You’re not next! | 还没轮到你! |
[26:47] | Hit me. | 给我一张牌 |
[26:48] | – Ace. – Hit me. | – A – 再给我一张 |
[26:50] | That’s 4 or 14. | 那是4还是14 |
[26:53] | Don’t want any more. Billy? | 不要了 比利呢? |
[26:55] | – Hit me. Hit me. – Five. | – 给我一张 – 5 |
[27:00] | You didn’t make a bet, Martini. I can’t hit you. Jesus Christ. | 你没有下注 马堤尼 我不能给你 |
[27:04] | I bet a dime. | 我下十分钱 |
[27:05] | All right, here. | 好吧 开始 |
[27:06] | – That’s 20 showing. – No. | – 牌面20 – 不 |
[27:09] | – Take your money. – No. | – 你的钱没了 – 不 |
[27:10] | It’s not. | 这不是 |
[27:12] | It’s 10, 11, 12, 13. | 这是10 11 12 13 |
[27:16] | This is a fucking queen here, you understand? | 你拿到一张Q 懂吗? |
[27:19] | You don’t count the this and the this. | 你不能这样算 |
[27:22] | Hit me. | 再来一张 |
[27:23] | You got 20 showing! | 你牌面是20 |
[27:25] | Hit me again. I want another card. | 再来一张 我要再一张牌 |
[27:28] | Scanlon, who’s pitching the opener? | 史肯隆 谁投第一局? |
[27:32] | Medication time. | 吃药时间到了 |
[27:33] | This isn’t a queen! | 这不是Q |
[27:38] | Mac, hit me. | 再一张牌 |
[27:41] | – Who’s pitching the opener? – Hit me. | – 谁投第一局? – 再一张牌 |
[27:43] | Jesus Christ Almighty! | 该死! |
[27:44] | Do you nuts wanna play cards or you wanna fucking jerk off? | 你要玩牌还是要发疯? |
[27:47] | Play the game! | 要玩 |
[27:48] | I can’t even hear myself think already, here. | 我甚至不能听到自己说话 |
[28:00] | Stay back! | 到后面排队 |
[28:01] | – Excuse me, ma’am. I just wanted to… – Stay back! | – 对不起 我只是要找… – 到后面排队 |
[28:04] | Patients aren’t allowed in the nurses’ station. | 病人不可以到护士站来 |
[28:06] | Well, I just wanted to turn… | 我只是想要… |
[28:09] | When you’re outside, we’ll discuss whatever problem you have, okay? | 我们可以在外面讨论你的问题 |
[28:13] | The patients are not allowed in the nurses’ station. All right? | 病人不可以来护士站 好吗? |
[28:20] | Let me get in here, will you, Hard- on? Thank you. | 让我插一队下好吗?谢谢 |
[28:23] | Excuse me, miss. | 对不起女士 |
[28:25] | Do you think it might be possible to turn that music down… | 可不可以把声音关小一点… |
[28:28] | so maybe a couple of the boys could talk? | 我们才可以听到彼此交谈 |
[28:33] | That music is for everyone, Mr. McMurphy. | 音乐是放给大家听的 麦克墨菲先生 |
[28:36] | Yeah, I know, but do you think we might ease it down a little bit… | 我知道 但是你能不能把它关小一点… |
[28:39] | so maybe the boys didn’t have to shout? | 这样我们就不需要吼叫了 |
[28:43] | What you probably don’t realize… | 你大概不清楚… |
[28:45] | is that we have a lot of old men on this ward… | 这里有很多老人… |
[28:47] | who couldn’t hear the music if we turned it lower. | 如果声音太小 他们就听不到 |
[28:51] | That music is all they have. | 音乐是他们仅有的 |
[28:55] | Your hand is staining my window. | 你的手把窗户弄脏了 |
[28:59] | – I’m sorry, ma’am. – All right. | – 对不起 女士 – 没关系 |
[29:03] | Mr. McMurphy, your medication. | 麦克墨菲先生 这是你的药 |
[29:07] | What’s in the horse pill? | 这到底是什么? |
[29:09] | It’s just medicine. It’s good for you. | 只是药 对你好的药 |
[29:10] | Yeah, but I don’t like the idea of taking something | 但是我不喜欢吃 |
[29:13] | if I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道的东西 |
[29:15] | Don’t get upset, Mr. McMurphy. | 不要生气 麦克墨菲先生 |
[29:17] | I’m not getting upset, Miss Pilbow. | 我没有生气 毕波小姐 |
[29:19] | It’s just that I don’t want anyone to try and slip me saltpeter. | 我只是不喜欢有人喂我吃安眠药 |
[29:25] | You know what I mean? | 你懂吗? |
[29:27] | It’s all right, Nurse Pilbow. | 没关系 毕波护士 |
[29:29] | If Mr. McMurphy doesn’t want to take his medication orally… | 如果麦克墨菲先生不想用口服的话… |
[29:33] | I’m sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way. | 我想我们可以用别的方法 |
[29:39] | But I don’t think you’d like it, Mr. McMurphy. | 但是我想你不会喜欢的 麦克墨菲先生 |
[29:44] | You’d like it, wouldn’t you, Hard-on? | 你喜欢 对吧 哈定? |
[29:46] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[29:48] | Good. | 非常好 |
[29:56] | Very good! | 非常好! |
[29:59] | Yummy! | 真好吃! |
[30:05] | Mr. Harding? | 哈定先生? |
[30:09] | Merci. | 祝福我 |
[30:23] | Tell me, Lover-boy… | 告诉我 情圣… |
[30:25] | why didn’t you tell her to go fuck herself? | 为什么你不骂她呢? |
[30:34] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[30:37] | Funny, huh? That’s funny, huh? | 很有趣是吧? |
[30:40] | you know that wasn’t very smart. She could have seen that. | 那可不太明智 她可能会看到 |
[30:47] | God Almighty, she’s got you guys coming and going. | 上帝啊 她应付你们就够了 |
[30:51] | What do you think she is? Some kind of a champ or something? | 你以为她是万能的吗? |
[30:53] | No, I thought you were the champ. | 不 我以为你是万能的 |
[30:56] | You want to bet? | 要打赌吗? |
[30:59] | Bet on what? | 赌什么? |
[31:01] | One week. | 一个礼拜 |
[31:02] | I bet in one week I can put a bug so far up her ass… | 我赌一个礼拜之内 我可以让她发疯… |
[31:05] | she won’t know whether to shit or wind her wrist watch. | 甚至不知道什么时候上厕所 还是手表坏了 |
[31:07] | What do you say to that? Wanna bet? Do you wanna bet? | 要打赌吗?你要赌吗? |
[31:10] | One week. That’s all I need. Who wants to bet? | 我只需要一个礼拜 谁要赌? |
[31:12] | You wanna bet? Bet a buck. One buck. | 你要吗?一块钱 |
[31:16] | I’ll bet. | 我要赌 |
[31:18] | Tabes in, one buck. Solid. | 好 塔波 一块钱 |
[31:23] | Last time we were discussing… | 上一次我们曾讨论过… |
[31:25] | Mr. Harding and the problem with his wife… | 哈定先生和他太太的问题… |
[31:28] | and I think we were making a lot of progress. | 我想大家都有进步 |
[31:32] | So who would like to begin today? | 今天谁要开始? |
[31:39] | Mr. McMurphy? | 麦克墨菲先生? |
[31:42] | I’ve been thinking about what you said about… | 我在想你所说的… |
[31:46] | you know, getting things off your chest. | 关于一吐心中的郁闷 |
[31:49] | Well, there’s a couple of things that I’d like to get off my chest. | 有一些事我不吐不快 |
[31:56] | Well, that’s very good, Mr. McMurphy. Go ahead. | 非常好 麦克墨菲先生 请说 |
[32:00] | Today, as you may or may not know, it doesn’t matter… | 或许你不知道… |
[32:04] | is the opening of the World Series. | 今天是世界大赛的开幕赛 |
[32:07] | What I’d like to suggest is that we change the work detail tonight… | 我希望我们能够把工作时间调整到晚上… |
[32:12] | so that we can watch the ball game. | 这样我们可以看比赛 |
[32:17] | Well, Mr. McMurphy, what you’re asking… | 麦克墨菲先生 你所要求的… |
[32:21] | is that we change a very carefully worked out schedule. | 是要我们改变一个非常好的时间表 |
[32:27] | A little change never hurt, huh? | 改变一点不会死吧? |
[32:29] | A little variety? | 一点? |
[32:31] | Well, it’s not necessarily true, Mr. McMurphy. | 这不是很正确 麦克墨菲先生 |
[32:35] | Some men on the ward | 你知道这里有些人 |
[32:36] | take a long, long time to get used to the schedule. | 花了很长时间去适应这个时间表 |
[32:40] | Change it now, and they might find it very disturbing. | 如果现在改变 会对他们有所干扰 |
[32:43] | Fuck the schedule! | 去他妈的时间表! |
[32:45] | They can go back to the schedule after the Series. | 在大赛之后可以改回来 |
[32:47] | I’m talking about the World Series, Nurse Ratched. | 讨论的是现在的世界大赛 瑞秋护士 |
[32:51] | Well, anyway, this is no way to proceed about this. | 现在没有办法 |
[32:55] | How would it be if we had a vote… | 我们来投票如何… |
[32:59] | and let majority rule? | 让多数决定吧? |
[33:01] | Great. Let’s vote on her. | 太好了 现在来投吧 |
[33:05] | So, all those in favor raise your hands. | 希望改的请举手 |
[33:12] | Okay, guys, come on. | 大家拜托 |
[33:15] | Put your hands up. | 举一下手 |
[33:20] | What’s the matter with you? Don’t you want to watch the World Series? | 你们到底怎么了?不想看世界大赛了吗? |
[33:24] | Come on, get your hands up. It can do you some good… | 拜托 举一下手… |
[33:26] | to get some exercise, putting your arms up in the air. | 多做点运动举起手来吧 |
[33:30] | That’s it. Come on, let’s… | 非常好 拜托 让我们… |
[33:42] | What is this crap? | 这是什么世界? |
[33:44] | I watch the Series. I haven’t missed the Series in years. | 我从来没有…我从来没有错过世界大赛 |
[33:47] | Even in the cooler. | 甚至是冷天 |
[33:49] | When I’m in the cooler they run it there or they’ll have a riot. | 有一次他们在冷天比赛还发生暴动 |
[33:51] | What’s the matter with you guys? Come on, be good Americans! | 你们到底怎么回事?拜托 像个美国人吧! |
[33:59] | Well, Mr. McMurphy, I only count three votes, and… | 麦克墨菲先生 我只点到三票 而… |
[34:02] | that’s not enough to change the ward policy. | 那并不足以改变医院规则 |
[34:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:12] | – My turn. – Okay, hot dice. | – 换我 – 来吧 |
[34:15] | I want a ten to go… | 我要10… |
[34:17] | Cause I need cash. | 因为我需要钱 |
[34:18] | I wanna get to Mediterranean Avenue. | 我要去中央大道 |
[34:21] | Big ten! Perfect. | 10! 太好了 |
[34:22] | Two fives. | 两个5 |
[34:27] | – What are you doing? – Hotel. | – 你在干嘛? – 旅馆 |
[34:30] | – You do not have a hotel there. – Hotel. | – 你在那边没有旅馆 – 旅馆 |
[34:32] | For the third time… | 已经第三次了… |
[34:34] | you do not have a hotel on Boardwalk. – Hotel. | – 你没有旅馆 – 旅馆 |
[34:36] | – It costs $1,000 and four green houses… – Hotel. | – 要花一千块钱和四栋绿色房子… – 旅馆 |
[34:40] | – to put a hotel on Boardwalk. – Hotel. | – 在百老汇街上盖一栋旅馆 – 旅馆 |
[34:42] | Play the game and knock off the bullshit. | 好好玩游戏 不要说废话 |
[34:45] | Play the game, Harding. | 玩游戏 哈定 |
[34:46] | What are you talking about? I am playing the game. | 你在讲什么?我是在玩啊 |
[34:48] | Play the game! | 好好玩游戏! |
[34:49] | I ain’t doing anything to you! | 不要烦我 我没有打扰你! |
[34:50] | – What bullshit? – Your bullshit! | – 什么叫废话? – 你的废话! |
[34:51] | – What about your bullshit? – Come on, play the game! | – 那你的废话? – 拜托 玩游戏! |
[34:53] | – Listen, you keep your hands off me! – Play the game. | – 听着 不要碰我! – 玩游戏 |
[34:55] | I’ve had enough bullshit out of you. You hear me? | 我已经受够你了 听到了吗? |
[34:56] | – Play the game. – What the fuck are you picking on me for? | – 玩游戏 – 为什么你要找我麻烦? |
[34:59] | Play the game, Harding. | 玩游戏 哈定 |
[35:00] | – Look, I’m trying to ignore you, see? – Just play the game. | – 我已经试着不理你 – 玩游戏 |
[35:03] | Keep your hands off me, you son of a bitch! | 不要碰我 你这狗娘养的! |
[35:05] | Keep your hands off me! You hear me? | 不要碰我! 听到了吗? |
[35:08] | – Come on, come on. – I can be pushed just so far, see! | – 来啊 – 我已经受够了! |
[35:11] | Play the game. | 玩游戏 |
[35:12] | You touch me once more. Just touch me once more. | 你再碰我…再碰我一次的话 |
[35:15] | Just once more, huh? Just once more. | 再一次?再一次 |
[35:18] | – Just touch me once more. – Play the game, Harding! | – 再碰我一次的话 – 玩游戏 哈定! |
[35:20] | Just touch me once more! | 再碰我一次! |
[35:22] | Holy Jesus! | 天杀的! |
[35:42] | Is that what your schedule does for you, Hard- on? | 这就是你所谓的时间表? |
[35:46] | Damn lunatic! | 你这个该死的疯子! |
[35:48] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说些什么 |
[35:50] | No? Well, then stay all wet, Harding, huh? | 那就这样一直湿着吧 哈定 |
[35:53] | Cause I’m going downtown and watch the World Series, anyway. | 因为我要去市中心看世界大赛 |
[35:56] | Anybody want to come with me? | 有人要跟我来吗? |
[35:58] | I do, Mac. I wanna go with you! | 我要 我要跟你去! |
[36:01] | Ches, all right. Anybody else? | 契士 很好 还有其他人吗? |
[36:03] | – Where? – Any bar downtown. | – 去哪里?- 任何一家市中心的酒吧 |
[36:06] | Mac, you can’t… | 麦克 你没法… |
[36:08] | can’t get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[36:12] | Anybody want to bet? | 要打赌吗? |
[36:15] | Chicken shits! | 胆小鬼! |
[36:18] | Maybe he’ll just show Nurse Ratched his big thing… | 或许只要他脱裤子给瑞秋护士看… |
[36:21] | and she’ll open the door for him. | 她就会帮他开门 |
[36:26] | Yeah, maybe I will… | 或许我会… |
[36:28] | and then maybe I’ll just use your thick skull | 或许我就用你的头 |
[36:30] | and knock a hole in the wall. | 在墙上开一个大洞 |
[36:31] | Sefelt, see? | 菲尔 听到没? |
[36:36] | Why? My head would squash like an eggplant. | 我的头就会像茄子一样爆开 |
[36:41] | Fuck Sefelt’s head, I don’t need Sefelt’s head! | 不要管菲尔的头 我才不需要菲尔的头! |
[36:44] | I’m gonna take this fucking thing, | 我只要拿这个该死的东西 |
[36:45] | I’ll put it through the window… | 把它丢出窗外… |
[36:46] | and me and my buddy Cheswick are gonna go out through the hall… | 然后我和契士威克会穿过走廊… |
[36:49] | downtown, sit down in a bar, wet our whistles… | 到市中心的一个酒吧 坐下后 边吹口哨… |
[36:52] | and watch the ball game. | 边看比赛 |
[36:54] | And that’s the bet. Now, does anybody want any of it? | 这就是赌注 有没有人要参加呢? |
[36:59] | You’re gonna lift that thing? | 你要举起那个东西吗? |
[37:02] | Yeah! That’s right. | 是的! 没错 |
[37:06] | I’ll bet a buck. | 我赌一块钱 |
[37:08] | Taber, $1. | 塔波 一块钱 |
[37:11] | I bet a dime. | 我赌十分钱 |
[37:12] | Mac, you can’t… | 麦克 你不能… |
[37:14] | can’t lift that thing. | 举起那个东西 |
[37:19] | Anybody else want any of it? Hard- on? | 还有人要赌吗 哈定? |
[37:25] | I’ll bet $25! | 我赌二十五块! |
[37:28] | $25, Hard- on! | 二十五块钱 哈定! |
[37:32] | Mac, nobody could ever lift that thing. | 麦克 没有人能举得起那个东西 |
[37:37] | Get out of my way, son. You’re using my oxygen. | 走开 你在吸我的氧气 |
[37:39] | You know what I mean? | 懂吗? |
[37:59] | Giving up? | 放弃了吗? |
[38:03] | No! Just warming up. | 没有! 只是在热身 |
[38:06] | Warming up. | 热身 |
[38:09] | This will be the one. | 这次是真的 |
[38:14] | All right, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[39:04] | But I tried, didn’t I? Goddammit! | 我试过了 对吧?该死! |
[39:06] | At least I did that. | 至少我试过了 |
[39:15] | And on the mound, the left- hander, Al Downing. | 在投手丘上是左投手艾尔邓宁 |
[39:19] | The two pitchers still warming up, right down below us. | 在我们下面有两个投手在热身 |
[39:22] | The second game of the 1963 World Series… | 1963年世界大赛第二场… |
[39:25] | is being brought to you from Yankee Stadium. | 正在从洋基体育馆向您转播 |
[39:33] | Did you tell the girl how you felt about her? | 你有没有告诉那女孩你的感觉? |
[39:46] | I went over to her house… | 我去她的家… |
[39:49] | one Sunday afternoon and… | 在礼拜天下午… |
[39:54] | and I brought her some flowers… | 我买了一些花… |
[40:03] | and I said… | 然后我说… |
[40:09] | Celia, will you… | 西莉亚 你能… |
[40:15] | marry me? | 嫁给我吗? |
[40:35] | Billy. | 比利 |
[40:38] | Why did you want to marry her? | 为什么你要跟她结婚呢? |
[40:43] | Well, I was in love with her. | 我爱上了她 |
[40:49] | Your mother told me that you never told her about it. | 你妈妈说你从来没有提过 |
[41:01] | Billy. | 比利 |
[41:03] | Why didn’t you tell her about it? | 为什么你没有跟她说? |
[41:18] | Billy. | 比利 |
[41:19] | Wasn’t that the first time you tried to commit suicide? | 那就是你第一次自杀吗? |
[41:31] | Oh, my God! | 我的天! |
[41:34] | Yes, Mr. Cheswick? | 有问题吗 契士威克先生? |
[41:36] | Miss Ratched… | 瑞秋小姐… |
[41:38] | I’d like to ask you a question, please. | 我想问你一个问题 |
[41:41] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[41:46] | You know, if… | 如果… |
[41:48] | Billy doesn’t feel like talking… | 比利不想提起… |
[41:52] | I mean, why are you pressing him? | 你为什么要逼他? |
[41:56] | Why can’t we go on to some new business? | 为什么我们不能谈点新的话题? |
[42:00] | The business of this meeting, Mr. Cheswick… | 契士威克先生 这个会谈的目的… |
[42:03] | is therapy. | 就是治疗 |
[42:09] | You know, I don’t understand this, Miss Ratched… | 我不懂这个 瑞秋小姐… |
[42:11] | because I don’t… | 因为我不… |
[42:14] | Mr. McMurphy… | 麦克墨菲… |
[42:16] | He said something yesterday about a World Series. | 昨天提到世界大赛 |
[42:20] | A baseball game? | 是棒球比赛? |
[42:23] | You know, and I’ve never been to a baseball game and… | 我从来没有去看过棒球比赛… |
[42:27] | I think I’d like to see one. | 我很想去看 |
[42:31] | That would be good therapy, too, wouldn’t it, Miss Ratched? | 那会是一个很好的治疗对不对 瑞秋小姐? |
[42:35] | I thought we’d decided that issue. | 我想昨天我们已经提过了 |
[42:40] | I don’t think so, because, I mean… | 我不是这样想的 我的意思是… |
[42:43] | we discussed that yesterday… | 昨天是讨论过… |
[42:46] | and we have a new game today, I think, don’t we, Mac? | 但是今天又有新的比赛 对不对 麦克? |
[42:50] | That’s right, Ches, and we want a new vote on it, don’t we? | 对 契士 我们要重新投票 对吧? |
[42:57] | Would one more vote satisfy you, Mr. McMurphy? | 麦克墨菲先生 再投一次票 你就满足了吗? |
[43:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:02] | It’ll satisfy me. | 我会满足 |
[43:06] | There’s a vote before the group. | 这是新一轮的投票 |
[43:08] | Everyone in favor of changing the schedule, please raise your hand. | 想要更改时间表的 请举手 |
[43:16] | Okay, I want to see the hands. Come on! | 我要看到你们举手! |
[43:20] | Which one of you nuts has got any guts? | 你们这些疯子到底有没有种? |
[43:30] | All right. That’s it! | 太好了 就是这样! |
[43:32] | I only count nine votes, Mr. McMurphy. | 我只数到了九张票 墨菲先生 |
[43:35] | She only counts nine. Only nine! It’s a landslide. | 她只数到九张 只有九张票! 真棒 |
[43:40] | There are 18 patients on this ward, Mr. McMurphy… | 医院里面有十八个病人 麦克墨菲先生… |
[43:44] | and you have to have a majority to change ward policy. | 必须过半数才能改变医院规定 |
[43:48] | So you gentlemen can put your hands down. | 你们可以把手放下来了 |
[43:56] | Are you trying to tell me that you’re gonna count these? | 你是说连这些狗娘养的都要算进去? |
[44:00] | These poor sons of bitches, they don’t know what we’re talking about. | 他们甚至不知道我们在讲什么 |
[44:04] | Well, I have to disagree with you, Mr. McMurphy. | 我不同意 麦克墨菲先生 |
[44:07] | These men are members of the ward, just as you are. | 这些人跟你一样都是医院的一员 |
[44:14] | All right. All I need is one vote, right? | 好吧 我只需要一票 对吧? |
[44:17] | Right? | 对吧? |
[44:18] | All right. | 对 |
[44:23] | Want to watch the World Series? | 要看世界大赛吗? |
[44:25] | Come on in, pal. This could be a big moment for you. | 拜托 兄弟 这可是你的重要时刻 |
[44:27] | You wanna watch a baseball game? | 你想看棒球大赛吗? |
[44:29] | You wanna watch baseball? | 你要看棒球? |
[44:30] | Just raise that hand up. Just raise the hand up. | 举手就好了 只要举手就可以了 |
[44:33] | – What do you say? – I gave it all to her. | – 怎么样 – 我全都给她了 |
[44:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:37] | Bancini, old horse. | 巴西尼 老马 |
[44:39] | What do you say? You wanna watch the ball game on TV? | 你觉得怎样?你要看棒球转播吗? |
[44:42] | Wanna watch the ball game? Baseball? World Series? | 要看球赛吗 棒球 世界大赛 |
[44:44] | What do you say, pal? You’re tired? | 你说怎样?你累了吗? |
[44:47] | Just raise your hand up, Bancini. Watch the ball game, huh? | 只要举手 巴西尼 看球赛 |
[44:50] | I’m tired. Awfully tired. | 我很累 非常累 |
[44:52] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[44:54] | What about you, pal? | 你呢 伙计? |
[44:55] | All we need’s one vote. Just one vote. | 我们只需要一票 就一票 |
[44:57] | Just your one vote. That’s all we need. | 就需要你这一票 |
[44:59] | Just raise your hand up and your buddies can watch the baseball game. | 只要举你的手 你的兄弟就可以看棒球比赛 |
[45:10] | General, you remember, don’t you? | 将军 你记得对吧? |
[45:12] | October, the banner, the stars… | 十月”星条旗歌” |
[45:14] | “Oh, say can you…” | 你能够… |
[45:17] | The World Series. Raise your hand up, Gen. | 世界大赛 举起你的手 看见早晨的阳光… |
[45:21] | Just raise your hand up. | 只要举你的手 |
[45:25] | What about you pal, huh? Wanna watch the ball game? | 你呢 老兄 要看球赛吗? |
[45:28] | Wanna watch the ball game, huh? Just one vote. Just raise your… | 要看球赛吗?只要一票 只要举你的… |
[45:33] | Gentlemen, the meeting is adjourned. | 各位 散会了 |
[45:34] | For Christ’s sake, isn’t there one of you fucking maniacs… | 看在老天的份上 你们这些该死的疯子… |
[45:37] | that knows what I’m talking about? | 知道我在说什么吗? |
[45:38] | Mr. McMurphy? | 麦克墨菲先生? |
[45:41] | The meeting is adjourned. | 散会了 |
[45:43] | All right, just wait a minute, will you? Just one minute? | 等一下 等一分钟可以吗? |
[45:45] | You can bring the subject up again tomorrow. | 你可以明天再重新提出 |
[45:48] | All right, Chief… | 酋长… |
[45:50] | you’re our last chance. What do you say? | 你是我们唯一的机会 你说怎样? |
[45:52] | Just raise your hand up. | 只要举起手来 |
[45:54] | That’s all we need from you today, Chief. | 我们今天只要你举起手 |
[45:56] | Just raise your hand up one time. | 只要举起手一次 |
[45:58] | Show her that you can do it. | 给她看 你可以做到的 |
[46:00] | Show her that you can still do it. | 给她看 你能做到 |
[46:02] | Just raise your hand up. All the guys have got them up. | 只要举起你的手来 大家都举起来了 |
[46:05] | Just raise your hand up, Chief. Will you? Huh? | 只要举起你的手 可以吗? |
[46:11] | Come on, there’s got to be one guy here that’s not a total fucking nut! | 拜托 应该还有人不是真正的疯了! |
[46:15] | Mac? | 麦克? |
[46:18] | Chief! The Chief! | 酋长! |
[46:22] | Nurse Ratched? Nurse Ratched, look! | 瑞秋护士?瑞秋护士! 你看! |
[46:24] | Look. The Chief put his hand up. | 酋长举起手来了 |
[46:26] | The Chief put his hand up. Look, he voted. | 酋长举起手来了 他投了 |
[46:29] | Would you please turn the television set on? | 你可不可以把电视打开? |
[46:32] | The Chief has got his hand up, right there. | 酋长刚刚举起手来了 |
[46:37] | The Chief voted. Now… | 酋长投票了… |
[46:38] | will you please turn the television set on? | 你能打开电视吗? |
[46:41] | Mr. McMurphy… | 麦克墨菲先生… |
[46:42] | the meeting was adjourned, and the vote was closed. | 会议已经结束 投票也结束 |
[46:44] | But the vote was ten to eight. | 但是结果是十票对八票 |
[46:46] | The Chief, he’s got his hand up! Look! | 酋长他举手了! 你看! |
[46:48] | No, Mr. McMurphy. | 不 麦克墨菲先生 |
[46:49] | When the meeting was adjourned, the vote was nine to nine. | 当会议结束时是九票对九票 |
[46:54] | Come on, you’re not gonna say that now! | 拜托 你不能这样讲! |
[46:56] | You’re not gonna say that now! | 你现在不能这样讲! |
[46:58] | You’re gonna pull that henhouse shit, now, when the vote… | 你不可以这样混蛋… |
[47:00] | The Chief just voted! It was ten to nine! | 酋长刚刚投了! 结果是十比九! |
[47:02] | I want that television set turned on! Right now! | 我要电视马上打开! |
[47:40] | Koufax… | 寇菲斯… |
[47:41] | Koufax kicks. He delivers. | 寇菲斯打了出去 球往外野方向飞去 |
[47:45] | It’s up the middle, it’s a base hit. | 肯定是安打 |
[47:46] | Richardson’s rounding first! He’s going for second! | 理查德森跑到一垒! 向二垒跑去! |
[47:48] | The ball’s in to deep right center! | 球滚向中外野! |
[47:50] | Davidson, over in the corner, cuts the ball off! | 大卫森接住了球! |
[47:52] | Here comes the throw. Richardson’s around the dirt! | 他传了出去! 理查森滑向二垒! |
[47:54] | He slides, he’s in there. He’s safe! It’s a double! | 他滑了 到了 安全上垒! 这是个二垒安打! |
[47:56] | He’s in there, Martini! Look at Richardson, he’s on second base. | 他在那里 马堤尼! 看理查森站在二垒上 |
[47:58] | Koufax is in big fucking trouble! Big trouble, baby! | 寇菲斯有了大麻烦! |
[48:01] | All right, here’s Tresh. He’s the next batter! | 现在是崔斯 他是下一个击球者! |
[48:03] | Tresh looks in. Koufax… | 崔斯进场 寇菲斯… |
[48:05] | Koufax gets the sign from Roseboro! | 寇菲斯接到罗斯波洛的暗号! |
[48:07] | He kicks once, he pumps… | 球投了出去 他挥棒落空… |
[48:09] | It’s a strike! | 好球! |
[48:09] | Koufax’s curve ball is snapping off like a fucking firecracker. | 寇菲斯的曲球真是厉害 |
[48:12] | Here he comes with the next pitch. | 现在是第二球 |
[48:14] | Tresh swings! It’s a long fly ball to deep left center! | 崔斯挥出! 是一个左外野方向的高飞球! |
[48:19] | It’s going! It’s gone! | 还在飞! 中了! |
[48:27] | Somebody give me a fucking wiener before I die. | 快给我一个热狗 |
[48:32] | It’s the great Mickey Mantle, now! Here comes the pitch! | 现在是伟大的麦奇•曼顿上场! 投手投了出去! |
[48:36] | Mantel swings! | 曼顿挥棒! |
[48:37] | It’s a fucking home run! | 这是该死的全垒打! |
[48:39] | Gentlemen, stop this. | 请停止这种行为 |
[48:42] | Stop this immediately. | 请马上停止 |
[48:54] | Do you like it here? | 你喜欢这里吗? |
[49:00] | That fucking nurse, man! | 那个混蛋的护士! |
[49:03] | What do you mean, sir? | 这是什么意思? |
[49:15] | She ain’t honest. | 她不守信用 |
[49:20] | Miss Ratched’s one of the finest nurses we’ve got in this institution. | 瑞秋小姐是这个机构最好的护士之一 |
[49:27] | Well, I don’t wanna break up the meeting or nothing… | 我不想这样说… |
[49:30] | but she’s something of a cunt, ain’t she, Doc? | 但她真的很讨厌 是吧医生? |
[49:34] | How do you mean that? | 什么意思? |
[49:37] | She likes a rigged game, you know what I mean? | 她常常欺骗 你懂吗? |
[49:46] | Well, you know, I’ve been observing you here now… | 你知道吗?我观察你… |
[49:50] | for the last four weeks… | 已经四个礼拜了… |
[49:52] | and I don’t see any evidence of mental illness, at all. | 但是我看不出有任何精神病的征兆 |
[49:56] | I think that you’ve been trying to put us on, all this time. | 我想你一直在耍我们 |
[50:01] | You know, what do you want me to do? You know. | 那你要我怎么做? |
[50:06] | You know what I mean? Is that it? | 是不是像这样? |
[50:07] | Is that crazy enough for you? | 这够不够疯? |
[50:09] | Want me to take a shit on the floor? Christ! | 要我大便在地上吗?拜托! |
[50:14] | Have you ever heard the old saying, “A rolling stone gathers no moss”? | 你有没有听过一句俗话”滚石不生苔”? |
[50:20] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[50:22] | Does that mean something to you? | 对你有任何意义吗? |
[50:29] | It’s the same as “Don’t wash your dirty underwear in public.” | 这跟”不要在公共场合洗内衣裤”是一样道理 |
[50:34] | I’m not sure I understand what you mean. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[50:39] | I’m smarter than him, ain’t I? | 我比他还聪明 对吧? |
[50:43] | Well, that sort of has always meant… | 这大概都是这样解释的… |
[50:47] | it’s hard for something to grow on something that’s moving. | 移动的东西很难长东西 |
[50:51] | How did you feel about what happened yesterday? | 你对昨天发生的事有什么感想? |
[50:59] | I want to kill…I mean… | 我想要杀掉… |
[51:11] | Do you gentlemen have any more questions? | 你们还有问题要问吗? |
[51:16] | I don’t have any more, but perhaps you do. | 我没有问题了 但是你大概有 |
[51:19] | Do you have a question, McMurphy? | 你想问问题吗 麦克墨菲? |
[51:22] | Where do you suppose she lives? | 你猜她住在哪里? |
[51:55] | Chief, come on with me. | 酋长 跟我来 |
[52:00] | We’ll show these guys who’s nuts. | 我们要告诉他们 谁才是真正的疯子 |
[52:04] | All right, wait. | 好了 等等 |
[52:06] | Stand right here. | 站在这边 |
[52:09] | All right. Grab the fence. | 好 抓住栏杆 |
[52:12] | Grab the fence here. | 抓住栏杆这 |
[52:14] | Right here, Chief. Strong! | 这儿 酋长 用力 |
[52:16] | Strong, like this, here. | 用力 像这样 |
[52:22] | That’s it. All right. | 就是这样 太好了 |
[52:24] | Okay. Up. | 好了 站直 |
[52:27] | That’s it. | 你做到了 |
[52:29] | Fine, you got it. | 这只手 |
[52:36] | All right, push! | 对 现在…推! |
[53:21] | Come on, Bob! | 快点 鲍伯! |
[53:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[53:26] | Don’t breathe on me, Club. Keep moving. Keep moving. | 小声点 继续走 |
[53:33] | Come on, you guys. Get the lead out, huh? | 拜托老兄 快点走好吗? |
[53:44] | Hey, what the hell’s going on here? | 发生了什么事? |
[53:46] | Wait a minute! | 等一下! |
[53:49] | Hold it! | 停住! |
[53:50] | See how easy it is? | 看这多简单? |
[54:30] | Boys. | 各位 |
[54:33] | This here is Candy. | 这是凯蒂 |
[54:34] | Candy, this is the boys. | 凯蒂 这就是那些伙计 |
[54:52] | You all crazies? | 你们都是疯子吗? |
[55:20] | Let’s go. Down here. | 快点往下走 |
[55:21] | – Isn’t this wonderful? – Down here. | – 这真是漂亮? – 往下走 |
[55:25] | No problem. | 没有问题 |
[55:28] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[55:31] | Come on, we don’t want to be late for our first day out. | 快点 我们第一天郊游可不要迟到 |
[55:39] | Hello! | 你好! |
[55:47] | Come on, will ya’s? What are you standing around for here? | 快点 你们在那边站着干嘛? |
[55:50] | Get on board. Give them these, Candy. | 赶快上船 凯蒂 把这些给他们 |
[55:55] | Hey, wait a minute! What the heck is going on here? | 等一下! 到底发生了什么事? |
[55:59] | What are you doing on this boat? | 你们在船上干嘛? |
[56:01] | We’re going fishing. | 我们要去钓鱼 |
[56:03] | No, you’re not going fishing. | 你们不可以去钓鱼 |
[56:05] | Not on this boat. You’re not going fishing on this boat. | 这艘不行 你们不能用这艘去钓鱼 |
[56:09] | Oh, yeah, on this boat. Ask Captain Block. | 就是这艘船 去问布拉克船长 |
[56:12] | – Captain Block? – Captain Block. Yes, that’s right. | – 布拉克船长? – 是 就是布拉克船长 |
[56:15] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[56:18] | We’re from the… | 我们是从… |
[56:20] | State Mental Institution… | 州立精神病院来的… |
[56:24] | This is Dr. Cheswick… | 这是契士威克医生… |
[56:26] | Dr. Taber, Dr. Fredrickson… | 塔波医生 佛兰迪克森医生… |
[56:29] | Dr. Scanlon. | 史肯隆医生 |
[56:30] | The famous Dr. Scanlon. | 那个有名的史肯隆医生 |
[56:33] | Mr. Harding, Dr. Bibbit… | 哈定先生 毕比医生… |
[56:35] | Dr. Martini, and… | 马堤尼医生 以及… |
[56:38] | Dr. Sefelt. | 西菲德医生 |
[56:42] | How about you? Who are you? | 那你呢?你是谁? |
[56:44] | I’m Dr. McMurphy. R.P. McMurphy. | 我是麦克墨菲医生 麦克墨菲 |
[56:51] | Wait, wait… Wait one second. | 等等… |
[56:53] | You don’t understand. We chartered the boat. | 你不了解 我们订了这艘船 |
[56:55] | We’re going to go fishing. | 准备要去钓鱼 |
[56:57] | And that’s all there is to it. | 仅此而已 |
[57:05] | You better quit on this. | 你最好不要这样 |
[57:07] | They’ll throw you in the can again, you know? | 不然他们会再把你送进去 知道吗? |
[57:09] | No, they won’t. We’re nuts! | 不会的 因为我们是疯子! |
[57:13] | They’ll just take us back to the feeb farm, see? | 他们只会送我们回农场 |
[57:17] | Von Sefelt, get the stern line. | 凡•西菲德 去解开缆绳 |
[57:21] | Tabes, you’re at the bow. | 塔波 去解开前缆绳 |
[57:22] | This one? | 是这条吗? |
[57:26] | That one! The one at your feet. | 那一条! 在你脚边的 |
[57:36] | Get back on! Jesus! | 赶快回来! |
[58:26] | Cheswick! | 契士威克! |
[58:28] | Come here, quick! | 快点来这边! |
[58:37] | Aye, aye, sir. I mean, yes, Mac! | 是船长 我是说 是麦克! |
[58:39] | Take it easy, Charlie. Have you ever driven one of these things? | 放松点 查理 你以前开过船吗? |
[58:42] | – Driven one of… – Yeah. | – 开这个… – 是的 |
[58:45] | No, Mac. | 没有 |
[58:47] | Well, it’s a lot of fun. | 这很好玩 |
[58:49] | Come on over here. Put your hands on the wheel. | 过来这边 把你的手放在方向舵上 |
[58:52] | – Put your hands on. – I’ve never done this. | – 把你的手放上去 – 我从来没做过 |
[58:53] | Put your hands on the wheel so you don’t fall down. All right. | 把你的手放在舵上 这样才不会摔跤 |
[58:57] | Just hold it steady right there, like that. | 只要握稳就行 就像这样 |
[58:59] | – Steady? – Steady, yeah. | – 握稳了吗? – 握稳了 |
[59:00] | Now just go straight. | 现在往直线开 |
[59:02] | – Straight as an arrow, Charlie. – Straight, Mac? | – 像箭一样直 查理 – 直线吗 麦克? |
[59:04] | – Just straight. That’s right. – But, Mac… | – 直线就好 – 但是 麦克… |
[59:07] | Mac, this thing ain’t too steady. | 这不是很稳 |
[59:12] | – Where are we going, Mac? – Straight. | – 我们去哪里 麦克? – 直线 |
[59:13] | Just go on! | 开就对了! |
[59:25] | This is the bait. | 这是饵 |
[59:29] | Little fishes. | 小鱼 |
[59:31] | Dead fishes. | 死鱼 |
[59:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[59:34] | Now what are we gonna do with these little fishes? | 现在我们要拿这些小鱼做什么? |
[59:39] | – Catch big fishes. – That’s right. That’s right, Mr. Martini. | – 捉大鱼 – 没错 马堤尼先生 |
[59:46] | Hooks. | 鱼钩 |
[59:48] | Hooks. | 鱼钩 |
[59:51] | Now, hold on to your hooks… | 拿好自己的鱼钩… |
[59:53] | Cause here are the fishes. | 现在要放鱼饵 |
[59:56] | Tabes. | 塔波 |
[59:59] | Get a fish here. | 这是你的鱼 |
[1:00:01] | There, for you, Martini. | 马堤尼 这是你的鱼 |
[1:00:04] | All right, now we each one of us has got a fish. | 好了 现在我们每人都有一条鱼 |
[1:00:08] | What are you laughing at, Martini? | 你在笑什么 马堤尼? |
[1:00:09] | You’re not an idiot, huh? | 你不是笨蛋了吗? |
[1:00:11] | You’re not a goddamn looney now, boy, you’re a fisherman. | 你不是该死的疯子了 现在你是一个渔夫 |
[1:00:16] | Now, take your bottom hook. | 现在 拿着鱼钩的底部 |
[1:00:20] | You got it? | 懂了吗? |
[1:00:23] | You take it… | 你拿着鱼钩… |
[1:00:25] | and you… | 然后… |
[1:00:27] | push it all the way through. | 把它完全穿过鱼 |
[1:00:29] | Like that. | 像这样 |
[1:00:31] | Wait a second. Get it through the eyes, here. | 等一下 是穿过眼睛 |
[1:00:34] | – Right through here. – In the eye? | – 完全穿过这条鱼 – 眼睛吗? |
[1:00:35] | Don’t worry about it! He’s dead, Martini. | 不要担心这个! 这是条死鱼 马堤尼 |
[1:00:38] | Jesus Christ, just put it through his eyeball, here. | 从眼球这边穿过去 这里 |
[1:00:41] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:00:43] | Crunch it right through. All right. Now you got it, see? | 穿过它 没错 你做到了 |
[1:00:46] | Now, you just pull that baby through. You see what I mean? | 完全穿过这条鱼 懂吗? |
[1:00:49] | And you wrap it around. You pull this so it’s a little loop. | 然后你就像绕线圈一样缠绕 |
[1:00:53] | That’s very good. | 非常好 |
[1:00:54] | That’s very good, Mr. Fredrickson! | 那非常好 佛兰迪克森先生 |
[1:00:57] | Very good eye work. | 做得不错 |
[1:00:58] | Good eye work. | 做得不错 |
[1:01:00] | That little devil’s gonna not even feel the sting, is he, boy? | 它根本不会有任何感觉的 懂吗? |
[1:01:04] | That son of a gun is gonna bite on you, isn’t he? | 那个狗娘养的一定会上钩 对吧? |
[1:01:08] | You got beautiful hair. | 你有一头很漂亮的头发 |
[1:01:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:19] | And you got… | 你有… |
[1:01:23] | beautiful eyes. | 一双很漂亮的眼睛 |
[1:01:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:31] | Billy, what’s the matter? Fishing don’t grab you? | 比利 在干嘛啊?对钓鱼不感兴趣吗? |
[1:01:40] | They do. | 不是 |
[1:01:42] | Now, come on with me, over here. | 到我这边来 |
[1:01:44] | I’m gonna give each and every one of ya’s a rod. | 我要把鱼竿分派给大家 |
[1:01:54] | All right. | 太好了 |
[1:01:55] | Here’s your poles. | 这是你的 |
[1:02:09] | Now, just keep watching the tip here. If you get a strike, let me know. | 小心看着浮标 如果有动静告诉我 |
[1:02:13] | Understand? | 懂了吗? |
[1:02:14] | Come on, Candy. Just keep fishing, guys! | 来 凯蒂 兄弟们好好钓鱼! |
[1:02:18] | Don’t call me unless you get something really big… | 不要叫我 除非你钓到的大到… |
[1:02:20] | you can’t handle yourselves. | 你无法处理 |
[1:02:26] | Keep on fishing! | 继续钓你们的鱼! |
[1:02:30] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[1:03:04] | Where is everybody? | 大家都到哪去了? |
[1:03:18] | Cheswick! Goddamn it, I told you to… | 契士威克! 该死 我不是告诉过你… |
[1:03:21] | steer that boat straight! | 要把船保持直线吗! |
[1:03:28] | Fish! Help, help! | 鱼! 快帮忙! |
[1:03:31] | Goddamn it, he’s got a fish. | 该死 他钓到了 |
[1:03:33] | Hold it! Wait a minute, Tabes. I got it! | 等一下! 塔波 我拿到了! |
[1:03:35] | Cheswick, get the fuck back up there! Get up there in front! | 契士威克 滚回上面去! 滚到前面去! |
[1:03:39] | Tabes, I got it, Tabes! | 塔波 我抓到了 塔波! |
[1:03:42] | Get up, Tabes, I’ll get it for you! | 起来塔波 换我来弄! |
[1:03:44] | Son of a bitch, he’s going over here! Get up there! | 狗娘养的 在这边! 起来塔波! |
[1:03:48] | I got it! | 钓到了! |
[1:03:53] | – I got it! – Give it to me! | – 钓到了! – 让我来 |
[1:03:55] | Hey, Harding, I’m the skipper of this boat. | 哈定 我是船长 |
[1:03:58] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:03:59] | He said to go straight out as an arrow. | 他说要走直线向箭一样直 |
[1:04:02] | You’re not going straight, you’re kind of… | 可是你没有 你好像… |
[1:04:04] | I’m going straight enough. Now, Chessy, stop it! | 我是在走直线 现在契士 不要这样! |
[1:04:08] | – It’s my duty! – Chessy, stop it! | – 这是我的工作! – 契士 不要烦我! |
[1:04:15] | No, you son of a bitch! | 你这个狗娘养的! |
[1:04:19] | All right, Martini. | 很好 马堤尼 |
[1:04:22] | All right, take him over! | 很好 把它钓上来! |
[1:04:24] | Take him over! | 把它钓上来! |
[1:04:26] | That’s it! Now play them, boys! | 就是这样! 太棒了 |
[1:04:30] | You sons of bitches! | 你们这些狗娘养的! |
[1:04:33] | Keep it straight! | 保持直线! |
[1:04:35] | Come back this way! | 绕回来! |
[1:05:10] | Home safe and sound. Didn’t lose a nut! | 安全回家了 没走失任何一个! |
[1:05:12] | Beach bowling, you know what I mean? | 比保龄球还好玩 你知道我的意思吧? |
[1:05:17] | We caught it, look! | 我们钓到了! |
[1:05:18] | They’re gonna be trolling this place for six months looking for dead bodies! | 他们要花六个月的时间来找尸体! |
[1:05:30] | I think he’s dangerous. | 我认为他是危险人物 |
[1:05:32] | He’s not crazy… | 他没有疯… |
[1:05:34] | but he’s dangerous. | 但是他很危险 |
[1:05:36] | You don’t think he’s crazy? | 你不认为他疯了吗? |
[1:05:38] | No, he’s not crazy. | 不 他并没有疯 |
[1:05:42] | Dr. Songee? | 桑吉医生呢? |
[1:05:44] | I don’t think he’s overly psychotic. | 我想他不是个完全的精神病患 |
[1:05:48] | But I still think he’s quite sick. | 但他还是有病 |
[1:05:51] | – Do you think he’s dangerous? – Absolutely so. | – 你认为他危险吗? – 绝对危险 |
[1:05:56] | Well, John, what do you want to do with him? | 约翰 你要怎么处理他? |
[1:06:02] | I think we’ve had our turn. | 我想我们已经尽力了 |
[1:06:06] | I’d like to send him back to the work farm, frankly. | 我认为应该把他送回劳动农场 |
[1:06:11] | Is there anybody that you have… | 有没有人… |
[1:06:14] | on your staff, that could… | 你的工作人员 可以… |
[1:06:17] | relate to him? Maybe understand him. | 跟他沟通?或许了解他 |
[1:06:19] | Help him out with some of these problems? | 帮助他解决这些问题? |
[1:06:22] | Well, the funny thing is that the person that he’s the closest to… | 有趣的是他认识的人… |
[1:06:25] | is the one he dislikes the most. | 却是他最讨厌的 |
[1:06:29] | That’s you, Mildred. | 梅儿德 就是你 |
[1:06:31] | Well, gentlemen, in my opinion, | 先生们 我的意见是 |
[1:06:32] | if we send him back to Pendleton or… | 如果我们把他送回潘德特… |
[1:06:36] | we send him up to Disturbed… | 或是把他送回监狱… |
[1:06:38] | it’s just one more way of passing on our problem to somebody else. | 只是另一种逃避责任的做法而已 |
[1:06:43] | You know, we don’t like to do that. | 我们不会这样做 |
[1:06:47] | So I’d like to keep him on the ward. | 所以我希望能让他留在医院里 |
[1:06:51] | I think we can help him. | 我想我们可以帮助他 |
[1:06:58] | Chief, Chief, come on. | 酋长…来 |
[1:07:01] | Come with me, huh? | 跟我来 |
[1:07:05] | Chief, this is the spot. | 酋长 就是这个点 |
[1:07:08] | Right there is the spot. Remember? | 就是这个点 记得吗? |
[1:07:11] | Raise the hands, in the basket. | 举起手来 把球放进去 |
[1:07:13] | That’s it. Raise the hands up. | 就是这样举起手来 |
[1:07:15] | All right! Let’s have a little ball from you nuts in here! Here we go! | 来吧! 疯子们 来打球吧! |
[1:07:19] | All right! Let’s play some ball, nuts. | 开始吧! 疯子们 让我们来玩球! |
[1:07:21] | Let’s make some moves! | 让我们动起来! |
[1:07:23] | Hey, Mac, Mac. Time, time, time. | 麦克…暂停… |
[1:07:25] | You got six men on the court. | 你有六个人在场上 |
[1:07:28] | Harding, out of the ball game. | 好吧 哈定离场 |
[1:07:32] | Hey, why me? | 为什么是我呢? |
[1:07:33] | Because I’m the coach. I’ll put you in later. | 因为我是教练 等一下再让你上场 |
[1:07:36] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:07:40] | Mac… I’ll go. | 麦克…我走 |
[1:07:42] | Okay, good boy, Billy. I’ll put you in in a minute, all right? | 好孩子 比利 等一下让你进场 |
[1:07:48] | All right, let’s play ball. Harding, break over. | 好了 开始吧 哈定快攻 |
[1:07:50] | All right, Martini, get it back. Back! | 马堤尼 传回来 传回来! |
[1:07:52] | I’m in the open! What are you doing? | 没有人看我! 你在干嘛? |
[1:07:54] | You threw the goddamn ball into the fence! | 你把球丢往栏杆干嘛! |
[1:07:56] | Christ Almighty, you threw the ball into the fence! | 我的天啊 你把球丢向栏杆! |
[1:07:58] | There’s nobody there! We’re playing ball! | 那边没有人! 我们在比赛! |
[1:08:01] | All right, come on, get in the game. | 快点继续进行 |
[1:08:02] | Defense, nobody’s doing nothing here! | 防守 大家都要尽力! |
[1:08:05] | – For Christ’s sake! – Hey, Mac, I’m open! I’m open! | – 看在上帝的份上! – 麦克 没人防我! |
[1:08:08] | All right, Harding, give it back. Back to me, Harding! Here. | 哈定传回来 传回来给我 哈定! 这里 |
[1:08:10] | I’m open. Harding, will you give me the ball? | 哈定 没人防我 传给我 |
[1:08:12] | – Stop dribbling the goddamn ball! – I got it! | – 不要再运球了 真该死! – 我拿到了! |
[1:08:15] | Harding, over here. | 哈定 这边 |
[1:08:17] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. I’m standing… | 该死 我站在… |
[1:08:19] | – You were covered! – I was open! | – 你们都被防着! – 没人守我! |
[1:08:21] | – Just give me the ball. – They’re making all over the… | – 给我球啊 – 他们全都在… |
[1:08:24] | I was open. Give me the ball. | 没人守我 球给我 |
[1:08:27] | You were covered, Mac. | 有人守你 麦克 |
[1:08:28] | I wasn’t covered. Somebody get back! | 没有人守我 来人接球啊! |
[1:08:31] | Give it to me! Give it to me! | 把球给我! 给我! |
[1:08:35] | Chief! Thatta baby, put it in! | 酋长! 太棒了 放进去! |
[1:08:42] | Get down there! | 过去那边! |
[1:08:48] | Get down there, Chief! All right, all right. | 过去那里 酋长! 太好了 |
[1:08:54] | Get around, Chief! | 绕过去 酋长! |
[1:08:59] | No, no, no. Get down there, Chief! | 不对 是那边 酋长! |
[1:09:01] | The ball’s in play! Ball’s in play! | 比赛继续进行! |
[1:09:08] | Oh, fuck that shit! You got to be crazy. | 去你妈的 你一定疯了 |
[1:09:10] | – Man, that doesn’t go! – Get that ball in play! | – 没人防守! – 比赛继续进行! |
[1:09:15] | Come on, Chief. Put it in! | 酋长 投篮! |
[1:09:27] | What a ball club! | 打得真好! |
[1:09:57] | McMurphy, get off the side. | 麦克墨菲 不要靠着墙 |
[1:10:00] | – Come on, move it, man! – Hey, dammit! | – 走开! – 该死! |
[1:10:03] | Quick! Come on, go ahead. | 来啊 |
[1:10:07] | Go ahead. | 来啊 |
[1:10:10] | Go ahead. | 打下去啊 |
[1:10:12] | I’ll be seeing you on the outside. You know what I mean? | 总有一天我会在外面见到你 你懂我意思吧? |
[1:10:16] | By the time you get out of here… | 到那一天… |
[1:10:19] | you’ll be too old to even get it up. | 你会老到不能动 |
[1:10:21] | Sixty- eight days, buddy. | 68天 小子 |
[1:10:23] | Sixty- eight days. | 68天 |
[1:10:25] | What the fuck you talking about, 68 days? | 你都不知道你在说什么吧 68天? |
[1:10:28] | That’s in jail, sucker. | 那是服刑 |
[1:10:31] | You still don’t know where you’re at? | 你还是不知道你在哪里 是吧? |
[1:10:34] | Yeah, where am I at, Washington? | 我会是在哪里 华盛顿? |
[1:10:36] | With us, baby, you’re with us. | 跟我们在一起 |
[1:10:38] | And you’re gonna stay with us until we let you go. | 你会待到我们释放你 |
[1:10:50] | Do you want to say something to the group, Mr. McMurphy? | 你对这组有话要说吗 麦克墨菲? |
[1:10:59] | I’d like to know why none of the guys never told me that you… | 我想知道为什么没有人告诉我… |
[1:11:04] | Miss Ratched… | 必须经过你瑞秋护士… |
[1:11:06] | and the doctors could keep me here | 还有医生的准许 |
[1:11:08] | till you’re good and ready to turn me loose. | 才能释放呢 |
[1:11:12] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 我想知道这件事 |
[1:11:14] | Fine, Randall, that’s a good start. | 很好 兰道 这是个好的开始 |
[1:11:17] | Would anyone care to answer Mr. McMurphy? | 有没有人可以回答麦克墨菲先生的问题? |
[1:11:22] | Answer what? | 回答什么? |
[1:11:24] | You heard me, Harding. | 你听到了 哈定 |
[1:11:26] | You let me go on hassling Nurse Ratched here… | 你让我去骚扰瑞秋护士… |
[1:11:28] | knowing how much I had to lose and you never told me nothing! | 而却不告诉我该如何被释放! |
[1:11:32] | Now, Mac, wait a minute. | 麦克 等一下 |
[1:11:34] | Wait a minute, I didn’t know anything about how much… | 我也不清楚… |
[1:11:37] | – Shit! – Wait a minute. Listen. | – 屁话! – 等一下 |
[1:11:40] | Now, look… | 听着… |
[1:11:41] | I’m voluntary here, see? I’m not committed. | 我是自愿进来 我并没有犯罪 |
[1:11:46] | I don’t have to stay here. I mean, I can go home anytime I want. | 我不需要待在这里 我是说我可以随时回家 |
[1:11:51] | You can go home anytime you want? | 你可以随时回家? |
[1:11:53] | – That’s it. – You’re bullshitting me! | – 没错 – 你在耍我! |
[1:11:56] | He’s bullshitting me, right? | 他在耍我 对吧? |
[1:11:58] | No, Randall, he’s telling you the truth. | 不 兰道 他说的是实话 |
[1:12:02] | As a matter of fact, there are very few men here who are committed. | 事实上有很多人是罪犯 |
[1:12:06] | There’s Mr. Bromden. | 譬如 布鲁登先生 |
[1:12:08] | Mr. Taber. | 塔波先生 |
[1:12:10] | Some of the chronics, and you. | 再加上你 |
[1:12:19] | Cheswick? | 契士威克? |
[1:12:22] | You’re voluntary? | 你是自愿进来的吗? |
[1:12:28] | Scanlon? | 史肯隆? |
[1:12:34] | Billy, for Christ’s sake, you must be committed, right? | 比利 看在老天的份上 你一定是罪犯 对吧? |
[1:12:37] | No, no, no… | 不… |
[1:12:43] | You’re just a young kid! | 你还很年轻! |
[1:12:45] | What are you doing here? You ought to be out in a convertible… | 在这里干嘛?你应该到外面去… |
[1:12:48] | bird- dogging chicks and banging beaver. | 溜鸟 约会 找乐子 |
[1:12:50] | What are you doing here, for Christ’s sake? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[1:12:53] | What’s so funny about that? | 这有什么好笑? |
[1:12:56] | Jesus, I mean, you guys do nothing but complain about how you can’t… | 我是说你们一直抱怨这个地方… |
[1:13:00] | stand it in this place here, and then you haven’t got the guts to walk out? | 但是你们没有勇气走出这里 |
[1:13:03] | What do you think you are, for Christ’s sake? Crazy or something? | 你们以为你们是疯子吗? |
[1:13:09] | Well, you’re not. You’re not! | 你们不是! |
[1:13:11] | You’re no crazier than the average asshole | 你们跟街上的混蛋 |
[1:13:13] | out walking around on the streets. | 没有什么两样 |
[1:13:15] | And that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:13:17] | Jesus Christ, I can’t believe it! | 我的天啊 我真不敢相信! |
[1:13:25] | Those are very challenging observations you made, Randall. | 这是个很好的挑战 兰道 |
[1:13:30] | I’m sure some of the men would like to comment. | 我相信有人会想对此提出意见 |
[1:13:37] | Mr. Scanlon? | 史肯隆? |
[1:13:40] | I want to know why the dorm is locked | 我想要知道为什么宿舍在白天和周末 |
[1:13:42] | in the daytime and on weekends. | 要锁起来 |
[1:13:51] | I would like to know about our cigarettes. | 我想要知道关于香烟 |
[1:13:56] | May I have my cigarettes, please, Miss Ratched? | 瑞秋小姐 可不可以给我烟 拜托 |
[1:13:59] | You sit down, Mr. Cheswick, and wait your turn. | 坐下 契士威克先生 等轮到你再说话 |
[1:14:05] | Go ahead, sit down! | 快点坐下! |
[1:14:14] | To answer your question about the dorm, Mr. Scanlon… | 关于宿舍的问题 史肯隆先生… |
[1:14:18] | You know very well… | 你知道… |
[1:14:20] | that if we left the door open, | 如果不锁门的话 |
[1:14:21] | you’d just go right back to bed after breakfast. | 你们会在早餐之后又回去睡觉 |
[1:14:24] | Am I right? | 对吧? |
[1:14:26] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[1:14:29] | May I have my cigarettes, please, Miss Ratched? | 瑞秋小姐 可不可以给我香烟? |
[1:14:31] | Forget the cigarettes, Cheswick. | 不要管香烟了 契士威克 |
[1:14:33] | Cigarettes are not important. Sit down, will you? | 这不是很重要的 坐下 好吗? |
[1:14:36] | For Christ’s sake! | 天啊! |
[1:14:40] | Cigarettes! | 香烟! |
[1:14:45] | Remember, Mr. Scanlon, we’ve discussed many times… | 记得吗 史肯隆先生 我们讨论过很多次… |
[1:14:48] | that time spent in the company of others is very therapeutic. | 跟别人生活在一起 有助于治疗的效果 |
[1:14:53] | While time spent brooding alone only increases a feeling of separation. | 一个人生活会有疏离感 |
[1:14:57] | You remember that, don’t you? | 你记得 对吧? |
[1:14:59] | Do you mean to say… | 你是说… |
[1:15:01] | it’s sick to want to be off by yourself? | 单独待着就是病? |
[1:15:04] | Miss Ratched? | 瑞秋小姐? |
[1:15:07] | Mr. Cheswick, you sit down! | 契士威克先生 你坐下! |
[1:15:10] | – Yes, but I want to know about… – Sit down, Mr. Cheswick. | – 但是我想知道… – 坐下 契士威克 |
[1:15:13] | I want to… | 我想要.. |
[1:15:15] | Give him a cigarette, will you, Harding? | 给他一根香烟吧 哈定 |
[1:15:17] | It’s my last one. | 这是我最后一枝 |
[1:15:20] | That’s a fucking lie. Why don’t you give him a cigarette? | 你在说谎 为什么你不给他一枝香烟呢? |
[1:15:23] | Look, I’m not running a charity ward, see? | 我不是做慈善的 |
[1:15:25] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[1:15:27] | Look, I don’t want his cigarettes. | 听着 我不想要他的烟 |
[1:15:29] | And I don’t want his, or his, or his… | 我也不想要他的 他的 或是他的… |
[1:15:32] | or his, or his, or his… | 或是他的 他的 还有他的… |
[1:15:36] | Or even yours. | 甚至是你的 |
[1:15:37] | Do you understand that? | 你懂吗? |
[1:15:39] | I want my cigarettes, Miss Ratched! | 我要我的烟 瑞秋小姐! |
[1:15:42] | I want my cigarettes! | 我要我的烟! |
[1:15:44] | I want mine, Miss Ratched! | 我要我的烟 瑞秋小姐! |
[1:15:47] | What gives you the damn right… | 你有什么权利… |
[1:15:49] | to keep our cigarettes piled up on your desk… | 去把我们的烟扣留下来摆在你的桌上… |
[1:15:53] | and to squeeze out a pack only when you feel like it, huh? | 当你高兴的时候才会发一包? |
[1:15:59] | – Miss Ratched! – Mr. Harding! | – 瑞秋小姐! – 哈定先生! |
[1:16:04] | Oh, I’m sorry… | 抱歉… |
[1:16:05] | You surprise me. | 你让我感到惊讶 |
[1:16:06] | I lost my head. I’m sorry. | 我只是一时失去理智 很抱歉 |
[1:16:08] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… | 我不是故意的… |
[1:16:10] | I’m really very sorry. I just forgot. | 真的很抱歉 我忘了 |
[1:16:12] | I didn’t mean to. I’m really very sorry. Just forgot. | 我不是故意的 真的很抱歉 只是忘了 |
[1:16:16] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:16:17] | Miss Ratched! | 瑞秋小姐! |
[1:16:20] | Yes, Mr. Cheswick? | 契士威克先生干嘛? |
[1:16:21] | I asked you a question! | 我在问你问题! |
[1:16:24] | I heard your question, Mr. Cheswick… | 我听到你的问题了 契士威克先生… |
[1:16:27] | and I will answer your question as soon as you’ve calmed down. | 只要安静下来 我就会回答你的问题 |
[1:16:35] | Are you calm, Mr. Cheswick? | 安静下来了吗 契士威克先生? |
[1:16:38] | – I’m calm. – Good. | – 是的 – 很好 |
[1:16:42] | Now, as you all know, Mr. McMurphy… | 你们都知道麦克墨菲先生… |
[1:16:45] | has been running a small gambling casino in our tub room. | 在这里开了一家小型赌场 |
[1:16:50] | Now, most of you lost all your cigarettes to Mr. McMurphy… | 你们大部份的烟都输给了麦克墨菲先生… |
[1:16:54] | not to mention a tidy sum of money to Mr. McMurphy. | 再加上小额的金钱 |
[1:16:58] | And that’s why… | 所以这就是为什么… |
[1:17:00] | your tub room privileges have been suspended… | 你们的福利被暂停了… |
[1:17:03] | and your cigarettes have been rationed. | 而你们的烟则受到管制 |
[1:17:09] | Mr. Martini? | 马堤尼先生? |
[1:17:13] | How are we gonna win our money back? | 我们如何把我们的钱赢回来? |
[1:17:20] | You’re not going to win your money back, Mr. Martini. | 你不可能把钱赢回来 马堤尼先生 |
[1:17:23] | That’s all over. | 已经不可能了 |
[1:17:25] | If you had obeyed the rules in the first place… | 若你们一开始就遵守规则的话… |
[1:17:27] | you wouldn’t have lost your money. | 就不会输掉你们的钱 |
[1:17:39] | Sit down, gentlemen! Sit down, gentlemen! Sit down! | 坐下 大家坐下! 先生们! 坐下! |
[1:17:49] | Rules? | 规则? |
[1:17:50] | Piss on your fucking rules, Miss Ratched! | 去你妈的规则 瑞秋小姐! |
[1:17:53] | Sit down, will you, Cheswick? | 你坐下 契士威克? |
[1:17:54] | I want you to know something right here and now, Miss Ratched! | 我要慎重的告诉你一件事 瑞秋小姐! |
[1:17:57] | – I ain’t no little kid! I ain’t no little kid! – You sit down! | – 不要把我当小孩子! – 你坐下! |
[1:18:01] | When you’re gonna have cigarettes kept from me like cookies… | 你一直控制我的烟 像是控制小孩的饼干… |
[1:18:04] | And I want something done! Ain’t that right, Mac? | 我要现在解决这件事! 对不对麦克? |
[1:18:07] | That’s right! Will you sit down? | 没错! 你能不能先坐下? |
[1:18:09] | No, I won’t! I won’t! | 不 我不坐! |
[1:18:11] | I want something done! | 我要现在解决! |
[1:18:13] | – Sit down! – I want something done! | – 坐下! – 我要现在解决! |
[1:18:15] | I want something done! | 我要现在解决! |
[1:18:18] | I want something done! | 我要现在解决! |
[1:18:19] | I want something done! | 我要现在解决! |
[1:18:22] | I want something done! | 我要现在解决! |
[1:18:26] | – Here! – I want something done! | – 拿去! – 我要现在解决! |
[1:18:28] | Goddamn it, Cheswick, here! | 该死 契士威克 给你! |
[1:18:30] | Hey, calm down! | 安静下来! |
[1:18:31] | Why don’t you leave him alone, Washington? He’s gonna be all right! | 你能不能不要烦他?华盛顿 他会安静的! |
[1:18:45] | Emergency… | 紧急情况… |
[1:18:47] | 34B 34- B. | |
[1:18:50] | I’ll break your fucking back! | 我要打断你的脖子! |
[1:18:59] | Forget it, Mac! It’s all over, McMurphy! | 不要挣扎了 麦克! 已经结束了 麦克墨菲! |
[1:19:05] | Warren! | 渥伦! |
[1:19:46] | Would you move, please? We need this chair. | 能不能让一下?我们需要这张椅子 |
[1:19:48] | Just move right over there, okay. | 坐到那边去就好了 |
[1:19:54] | I see we have Mr. Bromden back. Yeah, okay. | 伯尔登先生又回来了 |
[1:20:02] | – How do you do, Mr. McMurphy? – I do real fine. | – 麦克墨菲先生 你还好吗? – 我很好 |
[1:20:05] | I know you didn’t do anything wrong. Just sit down. | 我知道你没有做错事 |
[1:20:08] | We’re not going to hurt you. Sit down, right here. | 我们不会伤害你的 先坐下 |
[1:20:10] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:20:11] | Nurse, this is Mr. Cheswick. He’s a little upset. | 护士 这是契士威克先生 他余怒未息 |
[1:20:13] | Okay, fine. Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[1:20:16] | – You’ll be okay, Mr. Cheswick. – Yes. | – 你会好的 契士威克先生 – 是的 |
[1:20:18] | Would you keep an eye on these two? | 你能不能看住这三个? |
[1:21:12] | Would you please take these, gentlemen? | 先生们 吃药吧 |
[1:21:15] | He can’t hear nothing. | 他听不见 |
[1:21:24] | Calm down, Ches, will you? | 安静下来 契士 好吗? |
[1:21:26] | Mr. Cheswick, would you please follow me? | 契士威克先生 请跟我来 |
[1:21:32] | Mr. Cheswick? | 契士威克先生? |
[1:21:39] | – No! – Nobody’s gonna hurt you, come on. | – 不! – 没有人会伤害你的 来吧 |
[1:21:41] | – No! – It’ll be all right. Come on. | – 不! – 没有关系的 |
[1:21:44] | You’re all right. No one’s gonna hurt you. | 来吧 没有关系的 没有人会伤害你的 |
[1:21:46] | No, leave me alone! | 不 让我一个人待着! |
[1:21:47] | – Take it easy on yourself. Come on! – No! | – 放松点好吗 来吧! – 不! |
[1:21:49] | Mac! Mac! | 麦克! 麦克! |
[1:21:52] | No! | 不! |
[1:21:54] | Come on. Come on, now. Come on. | 快点 快啊 |
[1:21:57] | – Come on. – No! | – 快 – 不! |
[1:21:58] | I didn’t do nothing! | 我没有做错事! |
[1:22:01] | Mac! | 麦克! |
[1:22:03] | – Come on. – I won’t go! I don’t want to go! | – 来吧! – 不 我不要去! 我不要去! |
[1:22:29] | Want some gum? | 要口香糖吗? |
[1:22:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:59] | Juicy Fruit. | 果汁口味 |
[1:23:03] | You sly son of a bitch, Chief. | 你这个超级大混蛋 酋长 |
[1:23:10] | Can you hear me, too? | 你可以听到 对吧? |
[1:23:12] | Yeah, you bet! | 当然! |
[1:23:14] | Well, I’ll be goddamned, Chief! | 我真该死 酋长! |
[1:23:19] | And they all, they all think you’re deaf and dumb. | 他们一直以为你是又笨又聋的 |
[1:23:25] | Jesus Christ! | 我的老天啊! |
[1:23:28] | You fooled them, Chief. | 你愚弄他们的 酋长 |
[1:23:31] | You fooled them. You fooled them all! | 你把他们全部骗得团团转! |
[1:23:33] | Goddamn you! | 该死的! |
[1:23:39] | What are we doing in here, Chief? | 我们在这里干嘛 酋长? |
[1:23:43] | What’s us, two guys, doing in this fucking place? | 我们在这个该死的地方干嘛? |
[1:23:54] | Let’s get out of here… | 我们离开这里吧… |
[1:23:57] | Out. | 出去 |
[1:24:03] | Canada? | 去加拿大? |
[1:24:06] | Canada. | 加拿大 |
[1:24:07] | We’ll be there before these sons of bitches know what hit them. | 在那些人渣发现以前 我们早就跑了 |
[1:24:13] | Listen to Randall on this one. | 听我这一次 |
[1:24:37] | Mr. McMurphy? | 麦克墨菲先生? |
[1:24:39] | Please follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[1:24:46] | You and me, Chief. | 就你跟我 酋长 |
[1:25:00] | Take a cigarette break, boys. Easy. | 现在是休息时间 放轻松点 |
[1:25:06] | I’ll be fine. | 这样就好了 |
[1:25:15] | Would you sit up, please? | 请坐起来 |
[1:25:17] | – I’d love to. – Thatta boy. | – 乐意之至 – 非常好 |
[1:25:18] | There might be a little fluid in them boots, you know what I mean, boys? | 鞋子上可能会湿湿的 懂我意思吗? |
[1:25:22] | Just a little leak. | 只是尿了一点 |
[1:25:25] | A light shine, boys, and… | 会满亮的… |
[1:25:26] | send the specimen to Nurse Ratched. | 把样品送给瑞秋小姐 |
[1:25:38] | All right, out with your gum… | 把口香糖吐出来… |
[1:25:40] | Out with your gum. | 把口香糖吐出来 |
[1:25:46] | Okay, this won’t hurt, and it’ll be over in just a moment. | 这不会痛 一下就过去了 |
[1:25:49] | – What’s that? – Conductant. | – 那是什么? – 导电膏 |
[1:25:51] | A little dab will do you. | 一点就够了 |
[1:25:54] | Right, Mr. Jackson? | 对吧 杰克森先生? |
[1:25:56] | Open your mouth… | 张开嘴… |
[1:25:59] | – What’s that? – This’ll keep you from biting your tongue… | – 这是什么? – 是防止你咬到舌头… |
[1:26:01] | Now just bite down on it. | 咬紧它 |
[1:26:04] | That’s right. Just bite down. | 就是这样 咬紧它 |
[1:26:06] | Now, bite down on it. | 咬紧 |
[1:26:14] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:26:19] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[1:26:51] | Now, one big breath. | 深呼吸 |
[1:26:58] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[1:27:03] | Gentlemen, I’d like to begin today. It shouldn’t take too long. | 大家现在开始吧 不会很久的 |
[1:27:09] | Jim? | 吉姆? |
[1:27:11] | It’s been brought to my attention… | 据我所知… |
[1:27:12] | that you’ve been giving Mr. Fredrickson your medication. | 你把你的药给了佛兰迪克森先生 |
[1:27:16] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[1:27:23] | No, ma’am. | 没有 |
[1:27:26] | Jim? | 吉姆? |
[1:27:27] | Are you giving your medication to Mr. Fredrickson… | 你到底有没有把你的药给佛兰迪克森先生… |
[1:27:31] | or are you not? | 有没有? |
[1:28:07] | How about it, you creeps, you lunatics, mental defectives. | 你们这些人渣 疯子 神经病 |
[1:28:10] | Let’s hear it for Bullgoose Randall, back in action. | 吹牛大王兰道尔重新登场 |
[1:28:13] | Nice shirt, Cheseroo. | 很漂亮的衬衫 |
[1:28:18] | Look at the faces on you! | 看看你们的脸! |
[1:28:20] | Look at you! | 看看! |
[1:28:23] | The feeb’s brigade, you ding- a- lings? | 真是丑恶 |
[1:28:26] | The mental defective league in formation. | 神经病联盟又在一起了 |
[1:28:31] | How are you, Nurse Ratched? I’m happy to be back. | 你好吗 瑞秋护士?很高兴回来 |
[1:28:34] | We’re happy to have you back, Randall. | 我们很高兴你回来 兰道尔 |
[1:28:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:39] | Would you like to rest today, or would you like to join the group? | 你今天要休息还是要加入我们? |
[1:28:44] | I’d love to join the group… | 我很乐意加入大家… |
[1:28:46] | I’d like… | 很乐意… |
[1:28:48] | I’m proud to join the group, Mildred. | 我很乐意 麦德尔 |
[1:28:51] | How’s it going, Mac? | 你感觉如何 麦克? |
[1:28:54] | Perfect, Billy Boy, absolutely perfect. | 非常好 小比利 相当不错 |
[1:28:56] | They was giving me 10,000 watts a day, you know, and I’m… | 他们每天给我一万瓦 我… |
[1:28:59] | hot to trot. | 现在很烧 |
[1:29:01] | The next woman takes me on | 下一个我干的女人 |
[1:29:02] | is gonna light up like a pinball machine… | 会像游戏机一样亮起来… |
[1:29:04] | and pay off in silver dollars! | 真是太值得了! |
[1:29:10] | That’s an amusing thought, Randall… | 非常有趣 兰道尔… |
[1:29:12] | but when you came in we were talking to Jim. | 当你进来的时候吉姆正在发言 |
[1:29:15] | He has a problem with his medication… | 他吃药的习惯有问题… |
[1:29:18] | and we’d like to get back to that. | 现在回到主题 |
[1:29:20] | Oh, I don’t. I don’t mind at all, Nurse Ratched, I’m… | 我一点也不介意 瑞秋护士 我现在… |
[1:29:24] | gentle as a puppy dog and… | 就像小狗一样乖… |
[1:29:27] | Please proceed. Thank you. | 请继续 谢谢 |
[1:29:40] | Good night, gentlemen. See you in the morning. | 大家晚安 明天见 |
[1:31:09] | Yeah, baby, it’s Mac. | 亲爱的 我是麦克 |
[1:31:11] | It’s on tonight. | 就今晚了 |
[1:31:13] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[1:31:15] | Don’t worry about it. Get a car. | 别担心 找一辆车 |
[1:31:18] | I don’t give a shit, baby. Steal it if you have to. | 我不管 宝贝 如果要的话偷一辆来 |
[1:31:21] | I gotta go! I gotta go! | 我必须要走了! 我必须要走了! |
[1:31:24] | Don’t forget to bring some booze. | 不要忘了带酒来 |
[1:31:25] | Right. | 对 |
[1:31:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:32:19] | Chief, I can’t take it no more. | 酋长 我受不了 |
[1:32:25] | I gotta get out of here. | 我要逃走 |
[1:32:31] | I can’t. I just can’t. | 我不能 就是不能 |
[1:32:35] | It’s easier than you think, Chief. | 比你想的要简单 酋长 |
[1:32:39] | For you, maybe. You’re a lot bigger than me. | 对你更是这样 你比我还壮 |
[1:32:45] | Why, Chief, you’re about as big as a goddamn tree trunk. | 酋长 你像树一样的巨大 |
[1:32:54] | My poppa’s real big. | 我的父亲真的很壮 |
[1:32:57] | He did like he pleased. | 他随心所欲 |
[1:33:00] | That’s why everybody worked on him. | 所以每个人都利用他 |
[1:33:06] | The last time I’ve seen my father | 上一次我看到他的时候 |
[1:33:08] | he was blind in the cedars from drinking. | 他因为喝太多酒而瞎了 |
[1:33:11] | And every time he put the bottle to his mouth… | 每一次他把酒瓶放进嘴里… |
[1:33:14] | he don’t suck out of it. | 不是他喝酒 |
[1:33:16] | It sucks out of him until he’d shrunk so… | 而是酒喝他 直到他有了很多皱纹… |
[1:33:20] | wrinkled and yellow, even the dogs don’t know him. | 皮肤也变黄 连狗都不认识他 |
[1:33:25] | Killed him, huh? | 他就是这样死的 对吧? |
[1:33:29] | I’m not saying they killed him. | 我没有说他们杀掉他 |
[1:33:31] | They just worked on him, the way they’re working on you. | 他们只是利用他 就像他们利用你一样 |
[1:33:44] | There they are, Chief. | 他们来了 酋长 |
[1:33:46] | There they are. They’re here. | 他们来了 他们来这儿了 |
[1:34:03] | Over here. That’s it! | 在这里! |
[1:34:05] | McMurphy, stop all this Holy Roller shit… | 麦克墨菲停止那个疯狂的行为… |
[1:34:07] | and get your ass back in bed. Do you understand? | 赶快滚回床上 明白吗? |
[1:34:13] | My prayers have been answered, Turkle. | 神聆听了我的祷告 特寇 |
[1:34:16] | Come on and see. | 所以来看看 |
[1:34:26] | You’d take $20… | 20块钱… |
[1:34:28] | to get down on your knees and pray, wouldn’t you, Turkle? | 别说出去 可以吗 特寇? |
[1:34:33] | No, it don’t send me, don’t send me. | 没有办法 没有办法 |
[1:34:35] | – It don’t? – Don’t do nothing to me, no. | – 不行吗? – 对我来说没差 |
[1:34:36] | Well, you know there’ll be more… | 你知道还有更多的… |
[1:34:41] | I mean, they’ll be bringing a couple of bottles with them, and… | 我是说 他们会带两瓶酒来… |
[1:34:45] | You’re getting closer, brother. You’re getting closer, but… | 继续说下去 老兄 继续说下去 但是… |
[1:34:49] | they’re gonna be sharing more than just bottles, ain’t they? | 应该还有比酒更好的 对吧? |
[1:34:53] | – You know what I mean? – Yeah, sure. | – 你懂我的意思吗? – 当然 |
[1:34:55] | – I know what you mean. – You understand what I mean? | – 我懂你的意思 – 你懂我的意思吗? |
[1:34:57] | Yeah, I understand what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[1:35:00] | – Anything you say, Turkle. – I’m on my knees, brother. | – 尽管开口 – 老兄 我什么都没看见 |
[1:35:03] | – I’m on my knees. – Yeah, all right, all right. | – 我什么都没看见 – 太好了 |
[1:35:10] | – Let me just give them a hand here. – I appreciate that. | – 我来帮她们一下 – 感激不尽 |
[1:35:13] | Ladies! | 女士们! |
[1:35:15] | Oh, thank you. I believe this is your department, Mr. Turkle. | 谢谢 这都归你了 特寇先生 |
[1:35:18] | – Hi, there! Give me a hand. – Hi, Rose, how you doing? | – 没错 帮我一下 – 萝丝 你好吗? |
[1:35:20] | Love to give you a hand. | 乐意之至 |
[1:35:24] | Keep it down. Keep it down. | 小声一点 |
[1:35:25] | – I split my pants. – Keep it down! | – 我的裤子破了 – 小声点! |
[1:35:28] | – Give it to me. Give it all to me. – You got to keep it down! | – 给我 全部都给我 – 能不能安静点! |
[1:35:34] | This looks like my high school. | 看起来像是我的高中 |
[1:35:38] | Oh, hey, I take that. | 我要这个 |
[1:35:40] | – The barber chair. – You may have it. | – 我要那个理发厅的椅子 – 你可以拿走 |
[1:35:42] | It is mine, mine. | 那是我的了 |
[1:35:44] | You can have it. You can have it, honey. | 你可以拿走 亲爱的 |
[1:35:48] | – Take a load of these tubs. – It’s a real nice place you got here. | – 看看这些水管 – 你的地方真不错 |
[1:35:53] | Hey, can I take a bath? | 我可不可以洗个澡? |
[1:35:55] | Sure, you can take a bath. Sure. | 当然可以 |
[1:35:58] | Just don’t drown your pretty little self. | 只要不要淹死就好 |
[1:36:00] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[1:36:02] | Rose was married to a maniac once, up in Beaverton. | 萝丝曾跟疯子结婚 是在伯特镇上 |
[1:36:07] | Oh, really, miss? | 真的吗 小姐? |
[1:36:08] | What seemed to be the problem? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:36:10] | Oh, nothing, he used to put frogs in my bra all the time. | 没发生什么事 只是他常常放青蛙在我胸罩里 |
[1:36:17] | Very interesting. | 非常有趣 |
[1:36:19] | Very interesting. | 非常有趣 |
[1:36:23] | Rose is very interested in hospitals, and hospital facilities. | 萝丝对医院的设备非常感兴趣 |
[1:36:27] | – I am? – Yes. Oh, yes, you are. | – 有吗? – 当然有 |
[1:36:30] | – I’m going to take Miss Candy… – Where you going? | – 我要带凯蒂去… – 你们去哪里? |
[1:36:32] | I’m gonna take Candy for a stroll. | 我带凯蒂去散步 |
[1:36:34] | I got you, I got you. | 懂了 |
[1:36:36] | – But just don’t make too much noise. – Oh, no, not a peep, not a peep. | – 不要太大声就好 – 好吧 不准偷看 |
[1:36:43] | Now, you come over here, baby, right over here. | 来吧宝贝 到这边来 |
[1:36:50] | Don’t worry about Candy, honey. Sit down and relax. | 别担心凯蒂 现在坐下来轻松一下 |
[1:37:04] | Wake up, boys. | 醒来吧 |
[1:37:07] | Wake up. | 醒来 |
[1:37:08] | It’s medication time. | 吃药时间到了 |
[1:37:12] | Medication time. | 吃药时间到了 |
[1:37:14] | The nighttime spirits are here. | 夜之魂出现了 |
[1:37:16] | It’s Randall to say goodbye… | 兰道来说再见… |
[1:37:19] | and get you high, and nighttime angel, Candy. | 在旁边是可爱的凯蒂天使 |
[1:37:24] | That’s right, Mr. Martini, there is an Easter bunny. | 是的 马堤尼先生 这是只复活节兔子 |
[1:37:37] | Round the side, boys, join Mr. McMurphy… | 靠过来 大家一起来麦克墨菲先生的… |
[1:37:39] | in the executive lounge, please. | 联谊室 |
[1:37:42] | Round the side. | 靠过来 |
[1:37:47] | It’s gonna be so great. | 太棒了 |
[1:37:50] | You like a nip, don’t you, Charles? | 你喜欢喝酒 对吧查理? |
[1:37:51] | – We gonna get in trouble. – No trouble at all! | – 我们会有麻烦吧 – 根本不会! |
[1:37:54] | It’s Billy the Club of the fabulous and fantastic 14… | 这是比利 无可比拟的俱乐部 14… |
[1:37:58] | – What the hell’s going on? – Mr. Turkle… | – 这里发生了什么事 – 特寇先生… |
[1:38:04] | Ain’t this a bitch! | 这不是在找麻烦吗! |
[1:38:05] | McMurphy, what you trying to do? Get my ass really fired, man? | 麦克墨菲 你是不是要我被炒鱿鱼? |
[1:38:09] | Come on, get your ass out of here. Come on. | 快从那边滚开 |
[1:38:12] | We’re just having a party. | 我们只是在办派对 |
[1:38:13] | Party, my ass! This ain’t no nightclub, this is a hospital. | 去他妈的派对! 这里不是夜总会 这是医院 |
[1:38:17] | Man, this is my fucking job. | 这是我的工作 |
[1:38:18] | I don’t give a damn, this is my fucking job. | 我不管 这是我该死的工作 |
[1:38:22] | Oh, shit! The supervisor! | 该死! 督察来了! |
[1:38:25] | Come on, get your asses back in there. | 赶快滚进去 |
[1:38:26] | Come on. Come on there! | 快点! |
[1:38:29] | Where is that no- talking son of a bitch? Is he in there? | 那个人渣到哪里去了?他在里面吗? |
[1:38:31] | Good. Come on. | 赶快进去 |
[1:38:58] | Mr. Turkle? | 特寇先生? |
[1:39:04] | Mr. Turkle? | 特寇先生? |
[1:39:07] | Where the hell is he? Why doesn’t he answer? | 他死哪去了?为什么不回答? |
[1:39:11] | He’s jerking off somewhere. | 他去鬼混了 |
[1:39:13] | Ain’t nobody jerking off nowhere, motherfucker! | 去他妈的鬼混 混蛋! |
[1:39:16] | Turkle, what the fuck are you doing here? Go out there and talk to her. | 特寇 你在这边干嘛?出去回答她 |
[1:39:19] | Doing the same fucking thing you’re doing in here, hiding! | 跟你做同样的事情 混蛋 躲起来! |
[1:39:26] | Yes, ma’am? | 你好 女士 |
[1:39:28] | Everything all right, Mr. Turkle? | 一切正常吗 特寇先生? |
[1:39:30] | Oh, everything is just fine, ma’am. | 一切正常 女士 |
[1:39:32] | Just fine. Just fine. | 很好 |
[1:39:44] | Who’s there? | 谁在里面? |
[1:39:46] | Ain’t nobody in there. | 没有人啊 |
[1:39:48] | Please open that door. | 请开门 |
[1:39:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:40:02] | I’m sorry, ma’am, but… | 我很抱歉 但是… |
[1:40:04] | you know, a man gets awfully lonesome at night… | 你知道男人在晚上是很寂寞的… |
[1:40:08] | You understand what I mean, don’t you? | 你了解吗? |
[1:40:11] | You understand? I’m sure you understand. | 你懂的?我确定你懂的 |
[1:40:13] | I want that woman off this ward, immediately. | 我要那个女人马上离开这里 |
[1:40:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[1:40:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[1:40:41] | – Jesus! – Mr. Turkle, is she gone? | – 天啊! – 特寇先生 她走了吗? |
[1:40:44] | Shit! Yes, she’s gone, and so am I… | 妈的! 对 她走了 我也是… |
[1:40:45] | so get your behinds on out of here and go back to bed. | 躲在后面的出来 全都躺回床上去 |
[1:40:48] | Go ahead, move it, move it! Move it! | 快点 动作快点 快点! |
[1:40:50] | – I knew we were in trouble! – Come on, let’s go! | – 该死 我就知道会有麻烦! – 快点 快走! |
[1:40:52] | You and your teddy bear ass! Move them on out of here! | 动动你的屁股! 快点! |
[1:40:55] | Come on, come on! | 快! |
[1:40:57] | – Candy? – Come on, Candy! | – 凯蒂? – 快点 凯蒂! |
[1:40:58] | Jesus Christ! | 天杀的! |
[1:41:01] | Mr. Turkle, I’m really sorry. | 特寇 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:41:02] | Tell the fucking friends of mine to get out! | 去告诉我那些人渣朋友 滚出去! |
[1:41:05] | – Get out! – I’m really sorry. | – 滚出去! – 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:41:07] | What are you…? | 你真的是… |
[1:41:08] | What the fuck…? Get out of here! | 该死 快滚! |
[1:41:10] | Please get out, this is my job! You fucking it up! You understand? | 快滚 这是我的工作 被你们搞砸了 |
[1:41:14] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[1:41:16] | Get out of here, you slim motherfucker! | 你这个人渣! 快点滚出去! |
[1:41:20] | Fuck it! | 去你妈的! |
[1:41:23] | Fuck it! | 去你妈的! |
[1:41:35] | Good night, good night, don’t let the cooties bite. | 晚安 不要吃太多饼干 |
[1:42:06] | Right out of the shock department. I got it from… | 从诊疗部门弄来的 我是从… |
[1:42:09] | I got it from Ratched’s charts. | 我从瑞秋的推车上拿来的 |
[1:42:11] | Right. There you go, there you go. Easy now. | 喝吧喝吧 小心点 |
[1:42:13] | Don’t take it all at once! | 不要一次喝完! |
[1:42:15] | Let’s try a little over here. There you go. | 给别人留点 给你 |
[1:44:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:44:10] | I’ll have to be the one, Chief. | 我走了 酋长 |
[1:44:29] | Hey, Mac, what’s going on? | 麦克 发生了什么事? |
[1:44:32] | Well, Dale… | 代尔… |
[1:44:33] | Lord Randall is stepping down one. | 兰道准备逃了 |
[1:44:37] | Fredrickson. | 佛兰迪克森 |
[1:44:40] | Jimmy. | 吉姆 |
[1:44:42] | Aren’t you gonna say goodbye to me, Mac? | 你不跟我说再见吗 麦克? |
[1:44:44] | Sure, I’m gonna say goodbye to you, Charles. | 当然会 再见 查理 |
[1:44:50] | Thank you, Mac. | 谢谢你 麦克 |
[1:44:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:44:53] | I’ll never forget you. | 我不会忘记你的 |
[1:44:55] | Settle down, Charles, all right. | 没关系 查理 没关系 |
[1:45:00] | Hey, Billy, what’s wrong? | 比利 怎么了? |
[1:45:04] | Billy, for Christ’s sake? | 怎么了嘛? |
[1:45:09] | What’s the matter? | 到底怎么了? |
[1:45:15] | I’m gonna miss you very… | 我会很想你的… |
[1:45:18] | very, very much, Mac. | 麦克 |
[1:45:23] | Why don’t you come with us, then? | 那你跟我们一起来吧? |
[1:45:28] | Think I don’t want to? | 你以为我不想吗? |
[1:45:30] | Well, so come on then, let’s go. | 那来吧 一起走 |
[1:45:32] | Well, it’s not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[1:45:39] | I’m not ready yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[1:45:45] | Tell you what we’ll do… | 这样吧 等我们… |
[1:45:46] | When I get to Canada, I’ll write you a postcard… | 到了加拿大后寄明信片给你… |
[1:45:49] | and I’ll put my address on it. | 上面会附住址 |
[1:45:51] | That way when you’re ready, you’ll… | 这样你就能知道… |
[1:45:53] | you’ll know where to go. | 到哪里去找我 |
[1:45:55] | What do you say? | 怎么样? |
[1:46:05] | She going with you? | 她会跟你去吗? |
[1:46:13] | Candy? | 凯蒂? |
[1:46:16] | Yeah, she’ll be there when you get there. She’s going with us. | 你到那边会看到她 她要跟我们一起走 |
[1:46:21] | Are you gonna marry her? | 你会跟她结婚吗? |
[1:46:26] | No, we’re just good friends. | 不会的 我们只是好朋友 |
[1:46:29] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[1:46:38] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:46:40] | Don’t “nothing” me, all right? What is it? | 别说”没什么” 告诉我 怎么了? |
[1:46:54] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[1:46:59] | Do you want a date with her? | 你想约她吗? |
[1:47:02] | Jesus, I must be crazy to be in a looney bin like this! | 我的天啊 我一定是疯了才待在这边! |
[1:47:08] | Date, huh? | 约会? |
[1:47:10] | Well, it’ll have to be a fast date, I’ll tell you that. | 一定是很快就结束 |
[1:47:16] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[1:47:18] | Not now? | 不是现在? |
[1:47:20] | When, then? | 那什么时候呢? |
[1:47:29] | When I have a free weekend. | 等我有周末休假的时候 |
[1:47:32] | You busy right now, are you? | 你现在很忙吗? |
[1:47:34] | You got something to do right now? | 你有事要做吗? |
[1:47:36] | – You go something to do? – No… | – 现在你有事要做吗? – 不… |
[1:47:38] | Good, then don’t talk to me about when you’re ready. Yeah, yeah. | 那不要告诉我你还没准备好 |
[1:47:41] | – Ready and everything like that. – No. | – 就是现在 – 不 |
[1:47:43] | Candy, come here a minute. | 凯蒂 过来一下 |
[1:47:46] | Candy, I want you to meet the famous Billy. | 凯蒂 来认识一下著名的比利 |
[1:47:49] | Go get him, will you? | 你去把他找来 |
[1:47:51] | Go get him. Get him out of there. | 把他捉出来 |
[1:47:53] | I want you to get a hold of Billy. | 去把比利捉出来 |
[1:47:58] | All you gotta do is this one little thing. | 你只要做这件小小的事 |
[1:48:00] | – The kid’s cute, isn’t he? – Yeah. | – 那孩子很可爱对吧? – 对啊 |
[1:48:08] | Think of me the whole time. | 你只要从头到尾想着我就好 |
[1:48:12] | There he is. | 现在来的是 |
[1:48:13] | Billy the Club! | 大帅哥比利! |
[1:48:21] | I got $25… | 我赌25块… |
[1:48:24] | that says you are gonna burn this woman down! | 赌注是你可以让这个女人疯狂! |
[1:48:34] | Candy, baby… | 凯蒂宝贝… |
[1:48:40] | I love ya. | 我爱你 |
[1:48:42] | Hurl the ringer. | 把钟敲响吧 |
[1:48:48] | Take it easy! Back on! | 放松点! 退后! |
[1:48:53] | No, no, no, I’ll show you some card tricks. | 不…我来表演一些扑克牌魔术 |
[1:48:55] | You ain’t seen the Spanish deck yet. | 你们还没看过这个西班牙魔术 |
[1:48:57] | That’s 40 percent more torture. | 这会有更多的乐趣 |
[1:49:03] | I’m gonna present you with this fine deck of cards for playing. | 我把这副漂亮的扑克牌送给你 |
[1:49:11] | This ain’t gonna take long, Rose, you know what I mean? | 这不会太久 萝丝 你懂我的意思吗? |
[1:49:25] | When we get to Canada… | 等我们到了加拿大… |
[1:51:14] | Out of sight, man! | 成何体统! |
[1:51:16] | Out of sight! | 成何体统! |
[1:51:34] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[1:51:41] | Mr. Warren… | 渥伦先生… |
[1:51:42] | close the window, and lock the screen. | 关上窗户 锁上纱窗 |
[1:51:44] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:52:11] | Mr. Miller, show this woman the way out of the hospital. | 米勒先生 带这个女人出去 |
[1:52:14] | Gladly. | 乐意之至 |
[1:52:17] | Come on, lady, let’s go. | 来吧女士 走吧 |
[1:52:19] | – You’re going home. – Where? | – 你要回家 – 哪里? |
[1:52:20] | Let her go, Scanlon. | 放开 史肯隆 |
[1:52:22] | You’re going home. | 你要回家 |
[1:52:23] | – Mr. Washington? – Yes, Miss Ratched. | – 华盛顿先生? – 是的 瑞秋小姐 |
[1:52:25] | Make sure no one is missing. | 清点人数 |
[1:52:27] | Will do. | 马上 |
[1:52:29] | – Mac? – Come on, Scanlon, let’s move. | – 麦克? – 来吧 史肯隆 走 |
[1:52:31] | – Everybody out of here! – Come on, move it out! | – 所有人都出去! – 动作快点! |
[1:52:33] | Come on, move it! | 快点 拜托! |
[1:52:34] | Martini, get your butt up! Come on, up! | 马堤尼 赶快起来! |
[1:52:36] | All right, Colonel, get your dead ass up there! | 赶快滚到那边去 |
[1:52:39] | What the hell’s going on here? Come on, move out! | 到底发生什么事?快出去! |
[1:52:50] | Miss Ratched? | 瑞秋小姐? |
[1:52:55] | Fredrickson, what are you doing? | 佛兰迪克森 你在干什么? |
[1:52:56] | Where you going? Back out of here! | 你往哪走?回来! |
[1:52:58] | Let’s go! Come on, move it! | 快走! 走! |
[1:53:02] | Taber, get up. Come on. | 塔波 快点起来 |
[1:53:04] | I said, get up! | 我说起来! |
[1:53:09] | All right, move it back there! McMurphy… | 滚到那边去 麦克墨菲… |
[1:53:10] | get your ass over here, and bring Dracula with you. | 滚过来 把德克拉也带来 |
[1:53:18] | Stay right there, Bancini! | 不要动 巴西尼! |
[1:53:21] | – Miss Ratched? – Yes. | – 瑞秋小姐? – 是的 |
[1:53:22] | It looks like Billy Bibbit’s the only one missing. | 看来只有比利•毕比不见了 |
[1:53:25] | Billy? | 比利? |
[1:53:27] | Thank you, Mr. Washington. | 谢谢你 华盛顿先生 |
[1:53:30] | Did Billy Bibbit leave the grounds of the hospital, gentlemen? | 比利•毕比离开医院了吗? |
[1:53:39] | I want an answer to my question. | 我要你们回答问题 |
[1:53:42] | Did he leave the grounds of the hospital? | 他是不是离开了医院? |
[1:53:58] | – Mr. Washington? – Yes. | – 华盛顿先生? – 是的 |
[1:53:59] | Miss Pilbow, check all the rooms. | 毕波小姐 去检查每个房间 |
[1:54:03] | – Mr. Warren? – Yes. | – 渥伦先生? – 是 |
[1:54:04] | You start with the tub room. | 你从澡堂开始 |
[1:54:13] | Mr. Martini? | 马堤尼先生? |
[1:54:15] | May I have my cap, please? | 可不可以把帽子还给我? |
[1:54:18] | My cap! | 我的帽子! |
[1:54:20] | My cap! | 我的帽子! |
[1:54:21] | There. | 那儿 |
[1:54:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:54:54] | Miss Ratched. | 瑞秋小姐 |
[1:55:46] | I can explain everything. | 我可以解释 |
[1:55:49] | Please do, Billy. | 请解释 比利 |
[1:55:51] | Explain everything. | 解释所有的事 |
[1:55:56] | Everything? | 所有吗? |
[1:56:00] | Aren’t you ashamed? | 你不觉得羞耻吗? |
[1:56:04] | No, I’m not. | 我不觉得 |
[1:56:17] | You know, Billy, what worries me is… | 比利 我担心的是… |
[1:56:19] | how your mother’s going to take this. | 你妈妈能够接受这个事实吗? |
[1:56:31] | Well, you… | 你… |
[1:56:34] | don’t have to… | 不需要… |
[1:56:36] | tell her, Miss Ratched. | 告诉她 瑞秋小姐 |
[1:56:40] | I don’t have to tell her? | 我不需要告诉她? |
[1:56:43] | Your mother and I are old friends, you know that. | 但我们是老朋友了 你知道的 |
[1:56:55] | Please… | 请… |
[1:56:57] | don’t… | 不要… |
[1:57:00] | tell my mother. | 告诉我妈妈 |
[1:57:01] | Don’t you think you should have thought of that | 你不觉得应该在 |
[1:57:03] | before you took that woman… | 带那女人进去之前… |
[1:57:04] | in that room? | 先想清楚吗? |
[1:57:15] | No, no. | 不… |
[1:57:22] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:57:23] | You mean, she dragged you in there by force? | 她硬拖你进去的吗? |
[1:57:40] | She did. | 是的 |
[1:57:46] | Everybody did. | 所有人都有份 |
[1:57:48] | Everybody? Who did? | 所有人?到底是谁? |
[1:57:51] | You tell me who did! | 你告诉我是谁做的! |
[1:58:13] | Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[1:58:19] | Miss Ratched… | 瑞秋小姐… |
[1:58:23] | please don’t… | 请不要… |
[1:58:24] | – Mr. Warren? – tell my mother, please. | – 渥伦先生? – 告诉我妈妈 拜托 |
[1:58:26] | Would you see that the men are washed and ready for the day. | 你能不能让他们去洗干净 然后收拾好一切 |
[1:58:29] | Miss Ratched, please…please… | 瑞秋小姐 求你…求你了… |
[1:58:34] | – Mr. Washington? – Yes? | – 华盛顿先生? – 是 |
[1:58:35] | – Put Billy in Dr. Spivey’s office. – No! | – 送比利到史贝菲的办公室 – 不! |
[1:58:38] | Stay with him till the doctor arrives. | 在医生来之前看住他 |
[1:58:46] | Move it! Come on, Martini, get on! | 走! 快点 马堤尼 快走! |
[1:59:12] | Hey, that way, please. Please, gentlemen. | 拜托大家往那走 |
[1:59:15] | Let’s go, come on. Come on, you guys. What is this? | 快点走 快走 |
[1:59:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:59:43] | Hey, what the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:59:46] | McMurphy, what the hell are you doing? | 麦克墨菲 你在干嘛? |
[1:59:53] | Washington, to the day room! Lmmediately! | 华盛顿 快来长廊! 马上! |
[2:00:07] | Put down those keys and nobody gets hurt. | 把钥匙放下 没有人会受伤 |
[2:00:19] | Move away from the window and take that damn Chief with you. | 跟酋长一起远离窗户 |
[2:00:34] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 快走! |
[2:00:45] | Let me through! | 让我过去! |
[2:00:47] | Let me through! | 让我过去! |
[2:00:59] | Out of the way, McMurphy! | 不要挡路 麦克墨菲! |
[2:01:05] | Come on, clear it! | 快点 清场! |
[2:01:06] | Get these people out of here! | 把这些人赶出去! |
[2:01:08] | Oh, Billy! | 比利! |
[2:01:09] | Will you guys clear the door? | 你们能不能让开一下? |
[2:01:10] | Everybody out! Out! Everybody out! | 全都出去! 全部都出去! |
[2:01:13] | Come on, goddammit! | 快点 该死的! |
[2:01:18] | Now calm down! | 安静下来! |
[2:01:20] | The best thing we can do is go on with our daily routine. | 我们现在能做的就是回到日常工作 |
[2:01:24] | All right? | 好吗? |
[2:01:33] | Don’t! Mac! | 别这样! 麦克! |
[2:01:38] | Mac! No! | 麦克! 不要! |
[2:02:19] | And the bets are placed. | 赌注都下好了 |
[2:02:21] | There’s one for Tabes, and Chessy, and Martini, and the dealer. | 这个是塔波 契士 马堤尼 还有庄家的 |
[2:02:25] | And a four to Tabes, and a six, and a nine… | 塔波的是4 一个6 一个9… |
[2:02:27] | and a ten to the dealer. | 庄家是10 |
[2:02:29] | A nine? | 一个9? |
[2:02:31] | What do you say, Tabes? | 塔波 你要不要? |
[2:02:33] | A dime a piece. | 10分钱一张? |
[2:02:35] | No? You stick. | 不要? |
[2:02:37] | – He sticks. – He sticks with a four. | – 他不要牌 – 他只要4 |
[2:02:41] | Chessy’s going for the ride. | 契士要上路了 |
[2:02:43] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[2:02:45] | He wants a hit. Yeah, and a big queen. | 他要一张牌 一张Q |
[2:02:47] | I think you’re busted. | 我想你爆了 |
[2:02:48] | Buggered, not busted. | 是捉到了 不是爆了 |
[2:02:50] | – Turn them over. – Buggered. | – 捉你 – 捉到了 |
[2:02:52] | And weep. | 你输了 |
[2:02:53] | Hit me. | 给我一张牌 |
[2:02:55] | I think you’re over. | 我想你爆了 |
[2:02:57] | – I know you’re over. – Hovno. | – 我知道你爆了 – 没有啊 |
[2:02:59] | – That’s a three. – Hovno. | – 这张是3 – 还没有爆 |
[2:03:13] | Mr. Sefelt? | 西佛特先生? |
[2:03:16] | Did everything go well? | 一切顺利吗? |
[2:03:20] | That’s very nice. | 非常好 |
[2:03:22] | Now you feel better, don’t you? | 你现在感觉好多了吧? |
[2:03:24] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[2:03:33] | McMurphy is out. | 麦克墨菲走了 |
[2:03:39] | McMurphy has escaped. | 麦克墨菲跑掉了 |
[2:03:42] | They were taking him through the tunnel. | 他们带他经过走廊时 |
[2:03:44] | He beat up two of the attendants and escaped. | 他打倒两个看护 然后跑走了 |
[2:03:47] | McMurphy’s upstairs. | 麦克墨菲在楼上 |
[2:03:49] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不! |
[2:03:51] | Jim, I’m telling you, McMurphy is upstairs… | 吉姆 告诉你 麦克墨菲在楼上… |
[2:03:53] | and he’s as meek as a lamb. | 他乖得像只绵羊 |
[2:03:55] | Really? | 真的? |
[2:03:56] | I mean, how do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[2:03:59] | Jack Dunphy told me. | 杰克•坦菲告诉我的 |
[2:04:01] | Jack Dunphy’s full of shit! | 杰克•坦菲只会说废话! |
[2:04:03] | Right! Right! | 对! 没错! |
[2:05:58] | They said you escaped. | 他们说你跑走了 |
[2:06:02] | I knew you wouldn’t leave without me. | 我就知道你不会留下我 |
[2:06:04] | I was waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[2:06:07] | Now we can make it, Mac. | 现在我们可以走了 |
[2:06:09] | I feel big as a damn mountain. | 我现在感觉跟山一样壮 |
[2:06:30] | Oh, no! | 不! |
[2:07:03] | I’m not going without you, Mac. | 我不会不带你走的 麦克 |
[2:07:08] | I wouldn’t leave you here this way. | 我不会这样留下你的 |
[2:07:20] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我走 |
[2:07:44] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧! |