| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [03:02] | Bye, guys. | 再见 伙计们 | 
| [03:04] | It’s three years. | 三年了 | 
| [03:05] | Three years together. | 在一起三年了 | 
| [03:07] | The lads. | 小伙子们 | 
| [03:08] | Me and you? | 我和你? | 
| [03:09] | We’ll see each other again. Really? | 我们会再见面的 真的吗? | 
| [03:12] | They’re not going, are they? | 他们不会… | 
| [03:14] | Group hug! | 抱抱! | 
| [03:16] | See you, ladies! See you later. | 再见 女士们! 回头见 | 
| [03:21] | Group hug. | 抱抱 | 
| [03:23] | Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哦 哇 哇 哇! | 
| [03:26] | – Tilly? – Tilly ? | |
| [03:27] | – Callum! – Callum ! | |
| [03:28] | Tilly, come on.It’s time to go home. | Tilly 是时候回家了 | 
| [03:30] | Come on. Callum! | 来吧 Callum ! | 
| [03:40] | You know, we’ve never actually met. | 我们没有真正见过面 | 
| [03:43] | Actually, we have. Several times. | 事实上 我们见面好几次了 | 
| [03:44] | Have we? | 有吗? | 
| [03:45] | You gatecrashed my birthday party, called me Julie, | 你闯到我的生日聚会 把我叫成 Julie | 
| [03:48] | and spilled red wine down my top. | 还把红葡萄酒洒到我的头上 | 
| [03:49] | Ouch. | 哎哟 | 
| [03:51] | Well, I’m sorry about that. | 好吧 我对此深感抱歉 | 
| [03:53] | No, not at all. | 不 你一点都没有 | 
| [03:54] | You were delightful. | 你是最开心的那个 | 
| [03:55] | Was I? | 是吗? | 
| [03:56] | No. No, you weren’t. | 不 不 你没有 | 
| [03:58] | Look, if you’re not Julie, then… | 如果你不是 Julie 那… | 
| [04:00] | -I’m Emma. -Emma. | -我是 Emma -Emma | 
| [04:01] | Emma Morley | Emma Morley. | 
| [04:04] | Listen, I’ll walk you home. | 好吧 我送你回家 | 
| [04:09] | So this is me. | 这就是我 | 
| [04:10] | Shh!Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 | 
| [04:12] | So debate is fine,but anyone can talk… | 所以辩论是好的 但任何人都可以谈… | 
| [04:19] | Just sometimes,action’s what’s needed. | 只是有时候 更需要的是行动 | 
| [04:21] | To change the world. I completely agree. | 改变这个世界 我完全同意 | 
| [04:26] | So what are you gonna be when you’re, I don’t know, 40? | 那么当你40岁的时候 你想干什么? | 
| [04:29] | Forty? | 四十? | 
| [04:30] | Can I say famous? Horribly rich? | 我能说著名的吗? 超有钱? | 
| [04:33] | Terrible. You’re so terribly posh. | 太可怕了 你是真是奢侈得可怕 | 
| [04:37] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? | 
| [04:38] | I’m just gonna go brush my teeth. | 我只是要去 刷刷牙 | 
| [04:39] | You know, booze and fags and… | 你知道 刚才又吸烟又喝酒的… | 
| [04:40] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 | 
| [04:41] | I do. | 我介意 | 
| [04:43] | Listen, won’t be a minute. | 好吧 很快 | 
| [04:47] | No playing with yourself while I’m gone. | 我离开的时候 你不要那个哦 | 
| [04:51] | What? | 什么? | 
| [05:04] | All right, concentrate. | 好 集中精力 | 
| [05:07] | Concentrate. Do not cock this up! | 集中精力 不要搞砸这件事! | 
| [05:25] | Oh, you’re going? | 你要闪了? | 
| [05:26] | Well, it’s getting light out, so I thought I could just… | 嗯 天黑了 所以我想我可以… | 
| [05:29] | You should go if you want to go. | 你走吧 如果你想要走的话 | 
| [05:31] | It’s very poignant. Very bittersweet. | 这真是太讽刺太辛酸了 | 
| [05:32] | Really I just thought you might wanna get some sleep. | 真的 我只是想你可能想睡了 | 
| [05:34] | I don’t have to go. | 我不一定要走 | 
| [05:36] | No, no, go. I’m not bothered. | 不 不 走吧 我并不担心 | 
| [05:37] | Sneak off. | 闪人吧 | 
| [05:38] | I wasn’t sneaking off. | 我不是想溜走 | 
| [05:40] | -Jump out the window for all I care. | -跳出窗口 没关系 | 
| [05:41] | It’s five floors up, mind. | 虽然这是五楼 | 
| [05:42] | Look, I’ll stay. All right? | 好吧 我会留下来 好吗? | 
| [05:45] | I’ll stay. | 我会留下来 | 
| [05:47] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [05:52] | Sorry, I’m no good at this. | 对不起 我不擅长此道 | 
| [05:56] | It’s just whenever I go to bed with someone, | 只是每当我跟别人上床睡觉 | 
| [05:58] | I always end up either laughing or weeping, | 最后要不就是大笑 要不就大哭 | 
| [06:01] | and it could be nice to go for something in between. | 其实介于两者之间也不错 | 
| [06:03] | Look, that’s fine. | 瞧 这很好 | 
| [06:06] | That’s fine. Maybe we could just be friends. | 是啊 也许我们 可能只能当朋友 | 
| [06:10] | Okay. Friends. | 好吧 朋友 | 
| [06:23] | Of course, you know it’s Saint Swithin’s Day today, don’t you? | 你知道今天是圣斯威逊节吗? | 
| [06:27] | What is? | 什么? | 
| [06:29] | Well, today. Saint Swithin’s Day, the 15th of July. | 今天 圣斯威逊节 7月15日 | 
| [06:33] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? | 
| [06:35] | Well, he was buried in Winchester Cathedral, | 他被安葬在温彻斯特大教堂 | 
| [06:38] | which is where I went to school. | 就是我上学的地方 | 
| [06:40] | Well, la-dee-da. | 那么 LA – DEE – DA | 
| [06:42] | La-dee-da | La-dee-da. | 
| [06:45] | You know, there’s a poem. | 你知道吗 有一首诗是这样的 | 
| [06:48] | “If on Saint Swithin’s Day, it doth rain | “如果在圣斯威逊节 下雨 | 
| [06:51] | “something, something, something remain.” | “什么 什么 什么 依然存在” | 
| [06:56] | Dexter, that’s beautiful. | Dexter 真有诗意 | 
| [06:58] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [06:59] | Let’s get some sleep. | 让我们睡个安稳觉 | 
| [07:09] | But, Dex. | 但是 Dex | 
| [07:12] | If it doesn’t rain… | 如果不下雨… | 
| [07:17] | …do you want to do something? Me and you? | …你想要做些什么吗? 就我和你 | 
| [07:26] | – Are you all right? – Lift, lift. | -你没事吧? -抬起来 抬起来 | 
| [07:27] | Okay, well, I’m coming up. | 好 好 我来 | 
| [07:31] | Couldn’t you have just hired someone to move this stuff? | 难道你能叫人来搬这东西吗? | 
| [07:34] | No. | 不 | 
| [07:36] | Look, I would have paid. | 如果是我的话 我会叫人帮忙 | 
| [07:37] | All right,lift from your end. | 好的 从你那边抬起来 | 
| [07:39] | You’ve obviously never done | 显然 你已经从来没有做过 | 
| [07:40] | a day’s work in your life. | 在你的生活了一天的工作 | 
| [07:41] | Look, seriously, Em, my plane leaves in four hours. | 说真的 EM 我的航班在四个小时后就要飞走了 | 
| [07:45] | All right, well, all the more reason why you should lift. | 这就更加要你来搬了 | 
| [07:47] | God’s sake. | 天呐 | 
| [07:50] | Look, I’m doing you a favor. | 瞧 我再帮你的忙 | 
| [07:51] | And I am so, so grateful. | 我真的很 很感激 | 
| [07:53] | Stop whinging. | 别再抱怨了 | 
| [07:57] | I bet this bed could tell some stories. | 我敢打赌 这床可以告诉我们一些故事 | 
| [07:59] | Yeah, short stories. Horror stories. | 是啊 短篇小说 恐怖故事 | 
| [08:02] | Welcome to London.Well, lift it. | 欢迎到伦敦 把它抬起来 | 
| [08:09] | I think I’m gonna be very happy here. | 我觉得我在这会很开心的 | 
| [08:12] | What is that smell? | 那是什么气味? | 
| [08:13] | Onions. | 洋葱 | 
| [08:14] | Onions and disappointment. | 洋葱和失望 | 
| [08:17] | Right. | 对 | 
| [08:18] | No, it’s not that bad. | 没那么坏吧 | 
| [08:19] | It’s nothing that a lick of paint | 没什么 就是掉了点油漆而已 | 
| [08:22] | and a nuclear warhead can’t fix. | 还有个修不了的核弹头 | 
| [08:24] | I’ve got my typewriter. I’ve got my books. | 我有我的打字机 还有书 | 
| [08:26] | I’m in London. | 我在伦敦 | 
| [08:27] | I think it’s going to be all right. | 我认为很快会没事的 | 
| [08:29] | I might actually get things done. | 我实际上可能把这些都搞定了 | 
| [08:30] | You know, you might actually meet someone. | 你知道 你会遇到很好的人的 | 
| [08:32] | Dexter, please. | Dexter 不要这样 | 
| [08:33] | A nice guy. | 一个好人 | 
| [08:34] | Sensitive, wears a cardigan. | 敏感 穿着羊毛衫 | 
| [08:36] | I told you I’m not interested in any of that. | 我告诉过你我对这些没兴趣 | 
| [08:37] | Matching glasses, matching opinions. | 匹配的眼镜 匹配的意见 | 
| [08:40] | I’m actually glad you’re going to India. | 你要去印度了 我倒是很开心 | 
| [08:41] | Good, ’cause I’m leaving. I’ve got to catch my flight. | 好 因为我正要走 我得赶上我的航班 | 
| [08:45] | Already? | 这么快? | 
| [08:46] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 是啊 我很抱歉 | 
| [08:50] | Well, go on then. Find yourself. | 去吧 找回自己 | 
| [08:53] | Keep sending me those letters. | 继续给我寄的这种信 | 
| [08:55] | -Long ones. -I will. | -长长的那种 -我会的 | 
| [08:57] | And have fun, Em. | 要开心点 EM | 
| [08:59] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [09:00] | You know, it is allowed. | 这是允许的 | 
| [09:02] | You know, I’ve got a feeling that | 你知道吗 我有一种感觉 | 
| [09:04] | this time next year | 明年这个时候 | 
| [09:04] | you’re going to take London by storm. | 你会像暴风般拿下伦敦 | 
| [09:13] | What is the difference between… | 请问这些菜之间的区… | 
| [09:15] | A tortilla is either corn or wheat. | 玉米饼 是由小麦和玉米做的 | 
| [09:16] | But a corn tortilla folded and filled is a taco, | 但一个玉米饼折起来塞满东西 就是一个墨西哥煎饼 | 
| [09:18] | whereas a filled wheat tortilla is a burrito. | 而一个填满小麦的玉米饼 就是一个玉米煎饼 | 
| [09:20] | Deep fry a burrito, it’s a chimichanga. | 炸过的玉米煎饼 就是一个油煎面卷饼 | 
| [09:22] | Toast a tortilla, it’s a tostada. | 烤过的玉米煎饼 就是一个烤玉米粉圆饼 | 
| [09:24] | Roll it, it’s an enchilada. | 把它卷起来 就是玉米卷饼了 | 
| [09:28] | Is there any chance you could repeat that? | 可以再说一次吗? | 
| [09:32] | Hello. I’m Ian. Ian Whitehead. | 你好! 我叫 Ian . Ian Whitehead | 
| [09:35] | The new boy. | 新来的那个 | 
| [09:37] | Welcome to the graveyard of ambition. | 欢迎光临梦想的坟场 | 
| [09:40] | The kitchen. All right, mate. | 这是厨房 | 
| [09:42] | What these guys can’t do with a microwave | 这些家伙不能用微波炉 | 
| [09:45] | and a deep-fat fryer. | 和电炸锅 | 
| [09:46] | Hey, you! | 嘿 | 
| [09:47] | Your basic Tex-Mex food groups. | 你的 美国-墨西哥 美食小组 | 
| [09:50] | Cheese on top of chicken under guacamole | 奶酪放在鳄梨酱鸡上面 | 
| [09:52] | on top of beans under rice on top of beef. | 豆上面是牛肉和米饭 | 
| [09:54] | Word of warning, avoid the jumbo prawns. | 一句忠告 远离珍宝虾 | 
| [09:58] | It’s like Russian Roulette. | 这就像俄罗斯转盘 | 
| [09:59] | One in six will kill you. | 有六分之一机率要了你的命 | 
| [10:01] | So what’s your stroke? | 你的专业是什么? | 
| [10:02] | Sorry, my what? | 我的什么? | 
| [10:04] | Waiter/actor, waiter/model, waiter/writer? | 服务员/演员 服务员/模型 服务员/作家? | 
| [10:07] | Well, I’m a comedian. | 好吧 我是一个喜剧演员 | 
| [10:09] | We could use a comedian. | 喜剧演员很好 | 
| [10:10] | We all like to laugh. I know I used to. | 我们都喜欢笑 我知道我过去经常笑 | 
| [10:13] | Well, I’m just starting out really. | 好吧 我只是刚刚真正开始 | 
| [10:14] | Working on my “unique comedy stylings.” | 依照我 “独特的喜剧花式”来工作 | 
| [10:17] | Not jokes so much, | 我不能开这么多玩笑了 | 
| [10:19] | more sort of wry, little observations. | 要多工作 少废话 | 
| [10:21] | Ay caramba! | 天呐! | 
| [10:23] | I’ve got this whole bit at the moment | 此刻我终于理解到一些东西 | 
| [10:24] | about the difference between men and women. | 是关于男性和女性之间的差异 | 
| [10:27] | How blokes, when they see a girl | 当小伙子他们看到一个他们喜欢 | 
| [10:28] | they fancy, they get all… | 的女孩 他们就会把所有… | 
| [10:30] | -Toilets. Staff toilets. -Oh. | -厕所 员工厕所 -噢 | 
| [10:32] | Sorry. You were saying? | 对不起 你是在说? | 
| [10:34] | No, no. I’m doing an open mic tonight | 没有 没有 我今晚要即兴创作 | 
| [10:36] | if you were interested. | 如果你有兴趣 | 
| [10:37] | At The House of Laffs, spelled L-A-F-F-S. | 在 Laffs 之家 L – A – F – F – S | 
| [10:41] | It’s not a date or anything. | 这不是约会 | 
| [10:42] | You’ve probably got a boyfriend anyway, have you? | 你可能已经有男朋友了 你有吗? | 
| [10:46] | Ian, I’d love to come, but after work, | Ian 我很想去 但下班后 | 
| [10:49] | I like to head home, comfort eat, weep. | 我想回家吃饭 一个人待着 | 
| [10:53] | So what about you, Emma? | 那么你又怎么样 Emma ? | 
| [10:55] | What’s your stroke? | 你最近忙什么? | 
| [10:56] | What do you really do? | 你真正做的是什么工作? | 
| [10:58] | Uh, this. This is what I do. | 就这个 这就是我唯一的工作 | 
| [11:02] | Still, it’s not forever, is it? | 不过 不会永远做这份 对吧 | 
| [11:09] | My room still smells. Tilly’s sending me mad. | 我的房间还是那么难闻 Tilly 把我气死了 | 
| [11:11] | The flat’s a dump. | 这房子简直就是垃圾场 | 
| [11:13] | I keep finding teeth marks in the cheese | 我还经常发现奶酪上有老鼠的牙印 | 
| [11:15] | and her big gray bras soaking in the sink. | 她巨大的灰色胸罩浸泡在水槽 | 
| [11:17] | Look, I’m sure it’s not a complete disaster. | 我敢肯定这不完全是场灾难 | 
| [11:20] | London’s swallowed me up. | 伦敦在吞噬着我 | 
| [11:24] | I thought I’d make a difference, | 我想我会有所作为 | 
| [11:25] | but no one knows I’m here. | 但没有人知道我在这里 | 
| [11:27] | Listen, listen. Nothing truly good was ever easy. | 听着 好事多磨 | 
| [11:29] | Who said that? | 谁说的? | 
| [11:31] | You did. | 你 | 
| [11:32] | Did I? That’s annoying. | 我有吗? 烦死了 | 
| [11:34] | I’m sorry for moaning. I just… | 真抱歉又抱怨了 我只是… | 
| [11:37] | I really wanted to hear… | 我真的想听到的… | 
| [11:38] | How’s teaching? How’s Paris? | 教书教的怎样? 巴黎美吗? | 
| [11:41] | It’s good, Em. | 还好 EM | 
| [11:42] | You know, truly, really fulfilling. | 你知道的 真的 真的很满足 | 
| [11:45] | Well, don’t sleep with any of your students. | 不要和你的学生上床 | 
| [11:47] | It’s unethical and predictable. | 虽然你肯定会做这种不道德的事 | 
| [11:49] | It’s good advice, Em. Thank you. | 这是很好的意见 EM 谢谢 | 
| [11:51] | But I’ve got to go and have lunch with Mum. | 不过我得去跟妈妈吃午餐 | 
| [11:53] | Well, apologize again, will you? | 那 你会原谅我吗? | 
| [11:57] | I didn’t mean to call your dad a fascist. | 我不是故意把你爸爸比喻成法西斯 | 
| [11:59] | A bourgeois fascist. | 资产阶级的法西斯 | 
| [12:00] | Say sorry and, Dexter… | 对不起 Dexter … | 
| [12:03] | -My money’s running out. -Em? EM? | -我的钱都快用光了 -EM? | 
| [12:05] | -Can you hear me? -Dex ? Dex ? Dex ? Dex ? | -你能听到我吗? -Dex ? Dex ? | 
| [12:14] | I miss you. | 我想你 | 
| [12:40] | Forty-five minutes late. | 晚了四十五分钟 | 
| [12:41] | Yeah, well, I got waylaid. | 是啊 我被拦路抢劫了 | 
| [12:43] | And where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪了 | 
| [12:44] | Language school disco. | 语言学校的迪斯科舞厅 | 
| [12:46] | -Was it fun? -No, it was hell. | -玩得开心吗? -不 简直就是地狱 | 
| [12:49] | Tell me, who’s been writing you all those long letters? | 谁一直在给你写这些信 | 
| [12:52] | That is none of your business. | 不管你的事 | 
| [12:54] | Was it that girl who came to stay? | 那个留宿的女孩? | 
| [12:57] | Yeah. Well, Emma and I are just good friends. | 是啊 好吧 Emma 和我只是好朋友 | 
| [13:02] | How much holiday do you need? | 你究竟需要多少假期呢? | 
| [13:05] | I’m not on holiday. I’m teaching English. | 我不是在度假 我在教英语 | 
| [13:11] | Isn’t that Alain Delon? | 那不是 Alain Delon 吗? | 
| [13:13] | What? Oh, no. It’s your father. | 什么? 哦 不 是你的父亲 | 
| [13:18] | Picking his corns. Stop it. | 正在挑他的鸡眼 别这样 | 
| [13:23] | Take me for lunch tomorrow, will you? | 明天带我去吃午餐可以吗? | 
| [13:25] | Just you and me. Somewhere quiet with white tablecloths. | 就你和我 在一个安静的地方 | 
| [13:29] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 | 
| [13:31] | Why? Is something wrong? | 为什么呢? 发生什么事了? | 
| [13:32] | No. Nothing’s wrong. | 不 没什么 | 
| [13:34] | Then why do we need to talk? | 那为什么我们要谈? | 
| [13:36] | Do I need a reason? | 真的要逼我讲一个理由吗? | 
| [13:38] | There you are. Degenerate. | 好吧 真堕落 | 
| [13:45] | Now, I thought you might want these. | 我想你可能需要这些 | 
| [13:49] | Oh, thank you, my love. | 谢谢你 | 
| [13:53] | So what’s for supper? Please, God, not French food. | 那么晚饭吃什么? 千万不要是法国菜 | 
| [14:12] | Golden Boy wants to see you. Hmm? | 金童要见你 是吗? | 
| [14:15] | He’s got a new one. | 他又有一个新的女朋友了 | 
| [14:23] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 | 
| [14:24] | Night. Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [14:27] | – Have a good one. | -祝你幸福 | 
| [14:28] | We were just kissing. | 我们只是接吻 | 
| [14:29] | You were trying to fit her entire head in your mouth. | 你在尝试把她整个头塞到你的嘴里面 | 
| [14:33] | People have enough trouble keeping the food down as it is. | 客人没有把菜吐出来就算好了 真恶心 | 
| [14:36] | And what does she see in you, anyway? | 她看中你什么了 | 
| [14:38] | Well, she says I’m complicated. | 她说 我是个复杂的人 | 
| [14:41] | You’re just spoiled. | 你只是被宠坏 | 
| [14:46] | I got offered the job of manager today. | 老板提出要升我做经理了 | 
| [14:49] | They told me they wanted someone who wasn’t going anywhere. | 他们说只想要一个老实待着的人 | 
| [14:51] | All right, Em, listen. I think you should take a bottle of tequila, | 没事 EM 听着 我想你应该喝一瓶龙舌兰 | 
| [14:55] | I think you should walk out the door, | 我想你应该走出大门 | 
| [14:56] | and I don’t think you need to ever come back. | 我不认为你需要回来 | 
| [14:58] | But my job is my life. | 但我的工作就是我的全部 | 
| [14:59] | You can’t throw away years of your life just because, | 你不能因此浪费青春 | 
| [15:03] | well, you think it’s funny. | 你觉得这很可笑 | 
| [15:05] | My hair smells of cheese. Monterey Jack. | 我的头发闻起来就像奶酪 Monterey Jack | 
| [15:09] | Look, I thought you were writing poetry. | 我想你是在写诗 | 
| [15:11] | What, go where the money is? Tried that. Failed. | 什么 去赚钱? 我试过了 失败了 | 
| [15:14] | You just can’t see it, can you? | 你就是看不到它 对吗? | 
| [15:16] | Look, you’re funny. You’re attractive. You’re smart. | 你真有趣 你既聪明又吸引人 | 
| [15:19] | I mean, you’re the smartest person I know. | 我的意思是 你是我认识的最聪明的人 | 
| [15:21] | Sure. You are. You’re attractive. | 而且你很有魅力 | 
| [15:23] | -You’re sexy. -What? | -你很性感 -什么? | 
| [15:25] | What? Is that supposed to be sexist or something? | 什么? 这是性别歧视么 | 
| [15:27] | No, it’s not sexist. It’s just ridiculous. | 不 这不是性别歧视 只是很可笑 | 
| [15:31] | Em, listen. | EM 听着 | 
| [15:35] | If I could just give you one gift, all right, | 如果我只可以给你一件礼物 | 
| [15:37] | one gift for the rest of your life, | 为你的后半生准备的礼物 | 
| [15:39] | do you know what I’d give you? | 你知不知道我会给你什么吗? | 
| [15:42] | Confidence. | 信心 | 
| [15:44] | It’s either that or a scented candle. | 或者 蜡烛 | 
| [15:48] | Come here. | 来这里 | 
| [15:51] | Emma? So I’ve disinfected the meat fridge. | Emma ? 我已经消毒过装肉的冰箱 | 
| [15:56] | My hero. | 你是我的英雄 | 
| [15:57] | Thank you, Ian. See you tomorrow. | 谢谢你 Ian 明天见 | 
| [16:00] | Bye, mate. | 再见 伙计 | 
| [16:03] | Bye, Emma. | 再见 Emma | 
| [16:06] | I should go, too. All right. | 我也应该去的 好吧 | 
| [16:08] | I’ll be fine. I just feel a bit lost, that’s all. | 我会没事的 我只是觉得有点迷茫 | 
| [16:11] | Come on, everyone’s lost at 25. | 别这样 每个人25岁都会迷茫 | 
| [16:13] | You’re not. | 你就没有 | 
| [16:15] | Trainee TV producer. Nice new flat. CD player. | 见习电视制片人 漂亮的新公寓 CD播放机 | 
| [16:19] | Group sex Tuesdays and Fridays. | 星期二和星期五还可以灯红酒绿 | 
| [16:21] | Yeah, but you know, I am crying on the inside. | 没错 但你知道其实我也很痛苦 | 
| [16:30] | You know what you need, don’t you? | 你知道你需要什么 不是吗? | 
| [16:33] | You need a holiday. | 你需要一个假期 | 
| [16:37] | Look, Dexter, all I’m saying is I think we need some rules. | Dexter 我只是觉得我们之间需要一些规则 | 
| [16:39] | Rules! | 规则! | 
| [16:41] | I’m not taking any chances with our friendship, all right. | 我不想让我们的友谊冒险 | 
| [16:44] | All right, all right. Such as? | 好 好 譬如? | 
| [16:45] | Separate bedrooms. | 单独的卧室 | 
| [16:47] | Wherever we stay, no shared beds, | 无论我们在去到哪 不可以一起睡 | 
| [16:48] | no drunken cuddles. | 不可以喝醉以后抱抱 | 
| [16:49] | I don’t see the point of cuddling, anyway. | 我不明白为什么不能抱抱 | 
| [16:51] | Cuddling gives you cramp. | 抱抱会让你抽筋 | 
| [16:53] | Agreed, then. | 同意 然后 | 
| [16:55] | Rule number two. No flirting. | 规则二 不准调情 | 
| [16:57] | No having a few drinks and getting frisky with me. | 不准喝了几杯酒就活蹦乱跳的 | 
| [17:00] | Or anyone else. | 也不可以对其他任何人这样 | 
| [17:01] | Well, I never flirt. | 好吧 我永远都不调情 | 
| [17:02] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 | 
| [17:04] | Hello, what’s this? | 天呐 这是什么? | 
| [17:16] | Which leads me to rule three. | 规则三 | 
| [17:18] | -The nudity clause. -What? | -裸体条款 -什么? | 
| [17:20] | I don’t want to see you in the shower, or have a wee. | 我不想看到你淋浴的样子 或者内个 | 
| [17:22] | Or have a wee in the shower. | 或着在淋浴的时候内个 | 
| [17:24] | Well, I can’t promise that. | 好了 我不能保证 | 
| [17:25] | You have to, Dex. It’s the rules, | 没商量 Dex 这是规则 | 
| [17:26] | and absolutely no skinny-dipping. | 还有 绝对不能 裸 泳 | 
| [17:32] | All right, then. Rule number four. What? | 好 规则四是什么? | 
| [17:34] | -No Scrabble. -I love Scrabble. | -不准玩拼字游戏 -我爱拼字游戏! | 
| [17:36] | That is exactly why it’s my rule. | 所以我才说是我定的规矩 | 
| [17:39] | Look, we’re not dead yet. | 我们都还没有死 | 
| [17:45] | Voil? | 是吧 | 
| [17:59] | What is that? | 那是什么? | 
| [18:00] | Hmm? My swimming costume. It’s called the Edwardian. | 嗯? 我的游泳前的习惯 这叫英王爱德华时代的 | 
| [18:04] | No, the masonry paint. | 不 这是你在给自己涂油漆 | 
| [18:06] | It’s factor 30. I burn. | 这是防晒霜 我常常被晒伤 | 
| [18:16] | Here, let me. | 这里 让我来 | 
| [18:27] | I’ve not seen this before. | 以前我还没有见过这东西 | 
| [18:29] | What, that? I got that in Thailand. | 什么 ? 我在泰国的时候纹的 | 
| [18:31] | It’s a yin-yang. | 这是 阴阳 | 
| [18:33] | Looks like a road sign. | 看上去就像一个路标 | 
| [18:36] | Yeah, well, it means “the perfect union of opposites.” | 是啊 它的意思是”完美结合的统一体” | 
| [18:39] | It means “wear some socks.” | 它的意思是”该穿袜子啦” | 
| [18:47] | This is scooped a bit low, isn’t it? | 这弄得有点低 是不是? | 
| [18:50] | Good job I didn’t put it on backwards. | 幸亏没弄我背上 | 
| [19:05] | I think I’ll go for a dip. | 我想我要去游泳了 | 
| [19:31] | This is a nudist beach. | 这是一个裸体主义者聚集的沙滩 | 
| [19:33] | No, it’s not. | 不是 | 
| [19:34] | It is. Look. They’re barbecuing! | 是啊 他们在烧烤! | 
| [19:38] | You see, I couldn’t do that. Barbecue naked. | 我绝对不会全裸着烧烤 | 
| [19:41] | What is that? Is that yoga? | 那是什么? 瑜伽吗? | 
| [19:44] | Oh, God. | 天呐 | 
| [19:46] | Grow up, all right. Back to your magazine. | 别幼稚了 继续看你的杂志 | 
| [19:55] | I can hear you thinking. It’s like this crunching noise. | 我可以听到你的思想 就像是噪音 | 
| [19:58] | The answer is no. | 我们不可以过去 | 
| [20:00] | Don’t you think we’d feel more comfortable with our clothes off? | 你不觉得我们脱衣服会舒服点吗? | 
| [20:02] | Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. | 令人难以置信 真是难以置信 | 
| [20:04] | Well, why not? | 为什么不脱呢? | 
| [20:06] | The rules. Not to mention your girlfriend. | 规则 更何况你有女朋友 | 
| [20:09] | -What, Ingrid? -Yeah, Ingrid. | -什么 Ingrid? -是啊 Ingrid | 
| [20:10] | She’s very uninhibited. | 她非常豪放 | 
| [20:12] | She’d have had her top off at the check-in desk. | 她在签到的桌子上脱光了上衣 | 
| [20:14] | Well, as you keep pointing out, | 那么 照你一直说的 | 
| [20:15] | Ingrid used to be a model. | Ingrid以前是模特 | 
| [20:17] | You could be a model. | 你也可以当模特 | 
| [20:19] | For a catalog or something. | 目录的模特 | 
| [20:22] | I’m just saying that we’re not entirely unknown to each other | 我还是知道你的一些东西的 | 
| [20:24] | from a physical point of view. | 从生理角度上 | 
| [20:26] | Drop it, Dex. | 别说了 Dex | 
| [20:27] | Well, you know, that night after graduation. | 你知道毕业后那晚 | 
| [20:30] | Come on, you must remember. | 别这样 你一定记得的 | 
| [20:31] | No. Blanked it out like a car crash. | 不记得 就像被车撞了一样完全失忆了 | 
| [20:33] | Well, I haven’t. | 好吧 我没有 | 
| [20:35] | In fact, if I close my eyes, | 事实上 如果我闭上眼睛 | 
| [20:38] | I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light. | 我仍然可以看到你当时站在暮光中 | 
| [20:40] | Please don’t. | 别这样 | 
| [20:42] | Provocatively unclasping your dungarees | 挑衅一样脱掉了你的工作服 | 
| [20:44] | as you walk over to me. | 你向我走了过来 | 
| [20:46] | I was not wearing dungarees. | 我没穿工作服 | 
| [20:47] | So you do remember, huh? | 就是说你记得罗 呵呵? | 
| [20:56] | Have I caught the sun? | 我挡住了太阳? | 
| [20:58] | No, you look… | 不 你看上去… | 
| [21:01] | You look fine. | 很漂亮 | 
| [21:16] | Do you know I’ve never been abroad? | 你知道吗 我没有出过国 | 
| [21:17] | What? Don’t be ridiculous. | 什么? 别说笑了 | 
| [21:19] | It’s true. | 这是真的 | 
| [21:20] | Fortnight in a caravan in Whitby drinking Cup-a-Soup with Dad | 两周前我在Whitby和爸爸在喝汤 | 
| [21:23] | and trying not to kill Mum. | 并试着不杀死妈妈 | 
| [21:32] | I can’t believe I’m actually here with you. | 我无法相信我现在和你在一起 | 
| [21:37] | Why? Hmm? | 为什么呢? 嗯? | 
| [21:39] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [21:47] | When we were at university, before we spoke even, | 当我们在大学 在我们第一次说话前 | 
| [21:56] | I had a crush on you. | 我就对你一见倾心 | 
| [21:58] | -Ridiculous, I know. | -真可笑 我知道 | 
| [22:01] | But when we almost | 但我们快要 | 
| [22:06] | did it that night, | 内个的那天晚上 | 
| [22:10] | I couldn’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 | 
| [22:13] | I wrote poems and everything. | 我写诗了 | 
| [22:18] | What have you got to say to that? | 你有什么看法? | 
| [22:20] | Well, I already knew. | 好吧 我已经知道了 | 
| [22:25] | What do you mean, you knew? | 你知道自己在说什么吗? | 
| [22:27] | Well, I sort of guessed. | 好吧 我猜到了几分 | 
| [22:29] | All those epic letters and compilation tapes. | 所有这些史诗字母和编译磁带 | 
| [22:35] | So, go on then. What happened? | 所以 发生什么事了? | 
| [22:36] | Mmm. | 嗯 | 
| [22:38] | I got to know you. You cured me of you. | 我认识了你 你救了我 | 
| [22:43] | I’d still like to read those poems. | 我还是喜欢读那些诗 | 
| [22:45] | What rhymes with Dexter? | 什么词跟 Dexter 押韵? | 
| [22:47] | Prick. It’s a half-rhyme. | 刺破 这是半个韵 | 
| [22:53] | Too much wine. We should go. | 喝了太多酒了 我们应该回去了 | 
| [22:55] | No, no, no. Not yet. Not yet. | 不 不 别这么快 | 
| [22:58] | Listen, let’s go for a walk. | 我们去散步 | 
| [23:04] | So this is it. | 好吧 | 
| [23:07] | It’s lovely. | 它真口爱 | 
| [23:11] | Hello? What’s going on here? | 喂? 这到底是怎么回事? | 
| [23:13] | Well, I thought we’d go for a quick swim. | 好吧 我想 我们应该去游一下 | 
| [23:15] | Sober us up. | 清醒一下 | 
| [23:16] | Ah, I get it. I get it. | 我明白了 我明白了 | 
| [23:18] | I’ve walked right into it, haven’t I? | 我中了你的圈套了 对吧? | 
| [23:20] | You get a girl drunk and lead her to a large body of water. | 你让一个女孩喝醉了 然后带她去海边 | 
| [23:25] | Oh, come on, Em. Be spontaneous. | 哦 来吧 EM 你自愿的 | 
| [23:27] | Be reckless. Live for the moment! | 别想那么多 放纵一下嘛 | 
| [23:37] | Come on, Em. Get in! | 来吧 EM | 
| [23:39] | No! | 不! | 
| [23:40] | You’re such a prude. Why are you such a prude? | 你就这么放不开 你为什么一直放不开呢? | 
| [23:44] | Look, come on! | 你看 来! | 
| [23:49] | You could at least leave your underpants on. | 你至少把内裤穿上吧 | 
| [23:51] | Rule number three, remember? | 规则三 还记得吗? | 
| [23:53] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [24:18] | So this is skinny-dipping? | 这是裸泳? | 
| [24:20] | What am I meant to do? Sort of lark about? Splash you or something? | 我要做什么呢? 把你弄湿? | 
| [24:35] | That’s a very serious face. | 表情很严肃 | 
| [24:38] | You’re not having a wee, are you? | 你不是在内个吧 | 
| [24:39] | No. | 不 | 
| [24:46] | No, I just wanted to say that | 不 我只想说 | 
| [24:50] | I felt the same. | 我也有一样的感觉 | 
| [24:53] | After our near-miss. | 自从我们差点内个以后 | 
| [24:57] | I mean, I didn’t write poems or anything. I’m not insane. | 我的意思是 我没有写诗 我不是疯子 | 
| [25:02] | But, you know, I thought about you. | 但是 我想到了你 | 
| [25:05] | I think about you. | 我想你 | 
| [25:09] | You and me. | 你和我 | 
| [25:10] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [25:13] | Really? Okay, well… | 真的吗? | 
| [25:21] | The problem is I fancy pretty much everyone. | 问题是我对每一个人都有这种感觉 | 
| [25:26] | -Oh. I see. -I mean anyone. | -我懂了 -任何人 | 
| [25:29] | Really, I mean, it’s like I’ve just got out of prison, all the time. | 真的 就像我刚出狱一样 每次都这样 | 
| [25:31] | It’s a real problem. I can imagine. | 这是一个现实的问题 我可以想像 | 
| [25:33] | Yeah, and this thing with Ingrid, it’s a sex thing. | 是啊 但跟Ingrid有关的 就是跟性有关 | 
| [25:36] | It’s just sex, sex, sex, sex, sex. | 这只是性爱 仅仅是性爱 完全是性爱 | 
| [25:38] | The point’s been made, Dex. | 我听懂了 Dex | 
| [25:41] | But me and you, it would be different. | 但我和你 却不一样 | 
| [25:50] | I think we’d want different things, | 我想我们会希望得到不同的东西 | 
| [25:53] | and I don’t think I’m ready, you know. | 我不认为我准备好了 你懂的 | 
| [25:56] | If you wanted to, you know, have a bit of fun, | 如果你想开心点 | 
| [26:00] | holiday fling, no obligations. | 享受假期 一身轻松 | 
| [26:12] | Oh, God. I’ll take that as a no then, shall I? | 天呐 我当你说”不”了 行么 | 
| [26:15] | I think so. I think our moment’s passed. | 我想是这样的 我觉得我们在一起的时刻已经过去了 | 
| [26:16] | Come on, I’m not expressing myself clearly. | 我怎么也说不清 | 
| [26:19] | No, no, you are, Dex. That’s the problem. | 不 不 你说清了 Dex 这就是问题所在 | 
| [26:21] | You’re worried I might care. | 你担心我会在意 | 
| [26:23] | Hey! Hey, Come back here! | 嘿! 嘿 回来! | 
| [26:26] | Come back, you little… Hey! | 回来 你这个…嘿! | 
| [26:28] | Thieves! Come back. Come back here. | 小偷! 回来 回到这里来 | 
| [26:32] | Wait! | 等一下! | 
| [26:33] | They’ve stolen my clothes! You little… | 他们已经偷了我的衣服! 你这个… | 
| [26:40] | Will someone call the police? Wait! Come back! | 有人帮忙叫警察吗? 等等! 回来! | 
| [26:45] | Could you please stop laughing and do something to help? | 你别笑了 帮帮忙好吗? | 
| [26:51] | Armani, that suit was. | Armani 那件衣服 | 
| [26:54] | The little frogs even took my underpants. | 这小子 甚至把我的内裤也拿走了 | 
| [26:56] | Armani? | Armani? | 
| [26:57] | No, Calvin Klein. | 不 Calvin Klein | 
| [26:59] | Oh, Dex, I’m so sorry. | 哦 Dex 我很抱歉 | 
| [27:00] | Little French bastards! | 法国鬼子! | 
| [27:02] | They took your plimsolls, too. | 他们还把你的帆布鞋拿走了 | 
| [27:04] | They’re not plimsolls. I’ve never worn plimsolls in my life. | 那不是帆布鞋 我从不穿帆布鞋 | 
| [27:07] | They were penny loafers, and I bloody loved them! | 他们连一分钱都偷 我的爱死他们了! | 
| [27:10] | What? It’s not funny. I’m a victim of crime here. | 什么? 这不好笑 我犯罪的受害者 | 
| [27:17] | What? | 什么? | 
| [27:20] | Your Calvin Klein underpants. | 你那条C&K牌的内裤 | 
| [27:23] | I’ll find them. | 我会找到他们 | 
| [27:25] | I swear to you, I shall track them down. | 我向你发誓 我会跟踪他们 | 
| [27:28] | Go to sleep. | 进入睡眠状态 | 
| [27:36] | I wonder how many rules we broke. | 我不知道我们打破了多少条规则 | 
| [27:38] | All of them. | 全部 | 
| [27:41] | Except Scrabble. | 除了拼字游戏 | 
| [27:42] | Tomorrow, maybe. | 明天就会打破了 | 
| [28:09] | Who says quality TV is dead? | 谁说高清电视不行了? | 
| [28:11] | Plenty more of this when we come back after the break, | 我们休息以后回来经常坏 | 
| [28:13] | so do not go away. | 所以不要走开 | 
| [28:14] | I’m warning you. We know where you live. | 我警告你 我们知道你住的地方 | 
| [28:17] | Go on, get out of here. | 滚 离开这里 | 
| [28:36] | Look, I just called, all right, to let you know | 你看 我刚打电话让你知道这件事 | 
| [28:39] | that you are the best friend I’ve ever had. | 你是我曾经有过的最好的朋友 | 
| [28:42] | I’m touched, Dex, but you’re off your face. And? | 我很感动 Dex 但你自己脸都看不见了 | 
| [28:44] | Look, it’s 5:00 in the morning. Go home. | 你看 早上5点了 回家吧 | 
| [28:46] | And you have an incredible body. | 而且你一个令人难以置信的身体 | 
| [28:51] | Is that Dexter? | 是 Dexter ? | 
| [28:53] | Just promise me you’ll go home, please? | 答应我你会回家 好吗? | 
| [28:54] | I will, I will, I will, I will, I will, I will. | 我会 我会 我会 我会 我会 我会 | 
| [28:56] | Dex, you have work in the morning. Dex… | Dex 你早上还要上班 Dex … | 
| [28:58] | Look, good night, all right? | 晚安 好吧 | 
| [28:59] | Remember, you are absolutely, truly amazing. | 记住 你真的很完美 | 
| [29:11] | You’re amazing | 你真了不起 | 
| [29:14] | and famous. | 而且出名 | 
| [29:16] | I’m not that famous. | 我并不是那么出名 | 
| [30:30] | Aye, aye. How are you, old man? | 最近怎么了 老头? | 
| [30:35] | Your mother’s upstairs. She’s been waiting all morning for you. | 你母亲在楼上 她早上一直在等你 | 
| [30:42] | Good God, why are you sweating like that? | 天哪 为什么你出这么多汗呢? | 
| [30:47] | Well, it’s a hot day. | 今天很热 | 
| [30:49] | No, it’s not. | 不 | 
| [30:51] | Look, how is she? | 她怎么样? | 
| [30:53] | Well, why don’t you go and see? | 那么 为什么你不自己去看看? | 
| [31:02] | Mum? | 妈妈? | 
| [31:21] | Hello, hello. | 你好 你好 | 
| [31:23] | Hello, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 | 
| [31:28] | Look, I’ve got a present for you here. | 瞧 我给你买好了礼物 | 
| [31:31] | It’s not from me. It’s from Emma. | 这不是我送的 是 Emma 送的 | 
| [31:34] | Here, let me. | 在这里 让我来 | 
| [31:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [31:46] | Oh, how lovely. | 多么口爱 | 
| [31:49] | A little ambitious maybe. | 可能是一个小小的野心 | 
| [31:52] | You might want to push her towards short stories in the future. | 你可能会让她写短篇小说的 | 
| [31:55] | Mum, don’t. | 妈妈 不 | 
| [32:03] | So what have you been up to? | 你最近忙什么? | 
| [32:17] | I’m Dexter Mayhew. | 我是 Dexter Mayhew | 
| [32:19] | What a show we’ve got for you tonight. | 我们已经给你准备好一个很好的表演 | 
| [32:20] | We’ve got a man who claims… | 我们已经有了一个… | 
| [32:22] | I’ll skip this next bit. | 跳过这一段吧 | 
| [32:25] | There’s an interview that’s pretty good. | 接受记者采访时 就不错了 | 
| [32:32] | Perhaps I’ll watch it later. | 也许迟点会看的 | 
| [32:37] | The live show is always a bit patchy. | 现场表演总是有点不平衡 | 
| [32:42] | I don’t understand why you have to use that voice, | 我不明白为什么你要用这种声音说话 | 
| [32:44] | but then I suppose I just don’t care for this sort of thing. | 但我想我不介意这样的事情 | 
| [32:47] | It’s just a bit of fun for kids. | 这只是一点为孩子们准备的小乐趣 | 
| [32:50] | They just watch it after the pub. | 他们都是喝完酒才来看的 | 
| [32:52] | You mean I’m not drunk enough? | 你的意思是我不够醉? | 
| [32:54] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是这样的 | 
| [32:55] | You know, honestly, Dexter. | 你知道 说实话 Dexter | 
| [32:57] | Dancing girls in cages. | 在笼子里跳舞的女孩 | 
| [32:58] | Is this what it’s come to? | 这是什么来的? | 
| [33:00] | I just host it. | 我只是举办的人 | 
| [33:01] | It’s a means to an end, that’s all. | 这仅仅是达到目的的手段 | 
| [33:03] | But to what end? | 但要达到什么目的? | 
| [33:05] | We always said you could do anything you wanted. | 我们总是说你可以做任何你想要做的事 | 
| [33:07] | Fine. What do you want me to do? | 好 你要我做什么? | 
| [33:10] | -Something good. -It is good. | -好事 -这就是好事 | 
| [33:11] | I just do what I’m told. Look, this is what I can do. | 我只是做本分 瞧 这就是我能做的 | 
| [33:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [33:26] | The medication makes me ratty. | 这些药让我我糜烂 | 
| [33:29] | I just need a little lie-down. I’ll be better tonight. | 我只需要一个小谎 我今晚会好点的 | 
| [33:33] | Yeah, you know, um… | 是啊 你知道 嗯… | 
| [33:36] | Actually, I’ve got this premiere thingy tonight. | 其实 我们今晚首映 | 
| [33:40] | Look, I’m sorry. I can’t miss it. It’s Jurassic Park. | 我很抱歉 我不能错过侏罗纪公园 | 
| [33:51] | I’m afraid I’m going to need some help. | 我怕我可能需要一些帮助 | 
| [33:59] | Are you all right? Here, put your arm around me. | 你没事吧? 这里 抱着我 | 
| [34:01] | All right. All right? | 好了没? | 
| [34:09] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? | 
| [34:10] | Yes. | 没事 | 
| [34:40] | Can I get you anything? Water? Dry martini? | 我可以给你什么呢? 水? 干马提尼? | 
| [35:14] | What time is it? | 几点了? | 
| [35:16] | 6:15 Quarter past 6:00. | |
| [35:19] | Yeah, I must have dozed off. | 是的 我必须要打瞌睡了 | 
| [35:21] | I’m afraid you’ve missed our day. | 我怕你已经错过了我们的一天 | 
| [35:23] | Your father’s a little angry with you. | 你父亲有点生你的气 | 
| [35:26] | Look, I’ll stay tonight. | 我今晚会留下来 | 
| [35:28] | No. You go. | 不 你去吧 | 
| [35:31] | No pleasure for me watching you and your father snarling at each other. | 看着你跟你爸吵架很不爽 | 
| [35:38] | Can I speak frankly? | 我能说实话吗? | 
| [35:40] | Do you have to? | 非得说吗? | 
| [35:41] | I think it’s my prerogative. | 我认为这是我的特权 | 
| [35:45] | I know that you’re going to be a fine man. Decent, loving, accomplished. | 我知道你要当好人 体面 有爱心 | 
| [35:51] | But I don’t think you’re there yet. | 但我不认为你已经到达了那个水平 | 
| [35:53] | And right now, well, I worry | 而现在 我很担心 | 
| [36:01] | that you’re not very nice anymore. | 你已经不像以前那么好了 | 
| [36:09] | Well, there’s nothing I can say to that. | 对此我真没什么可以说 | 
| [36:11] | There is nothing you have to. | 你不需要说 | 
| [36:23] | I’m not going to argue with you. | 我不打算跟你争论 | 
| [36:25] | You can come and collect your car when you’re sober. | 当你清醒的时候你可以来拿你的车 | 
| [36:28] | You’re being ridiculous. I mean, you cannot confiscate my car key. | 你真荒谬 我的意思是你不能没收我的车钥匙 | 
| [36:32] | Do not dare to insult my intelligence! | 你别再侮辱我的智商! | 
| [36:35] | Now your mother loves you very much. You know that. | 你妈妈非常爱你 你知道的 | 
| [36:38] | But for whatever time she has left to her… | 但是在她生命的最后时光… | 
| [36:45] | If you ever, ever come to see your mother in this state again, | 如果你再敢在这种状态下来看你的母亲 | 
| [36:51] | I will not let you in the house. | 我是不会让你进门的 | 
| [36:54] | I will close the door in your face. Now… | 我会请你吃闭门羹 现在… | 
| [36:59] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [37:02] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [37:18] | You’re not there. I just remembered you’re on a hot date tonight. | 你不在那 我只记得今晚你有约会 | 
| [37:23] | I’m too late. | 太迟了 | 
| [37:28] | Okay, can you call me when you get this? | 好吧 你收到这个的时候你可以给我打电话吗? | 
| [37:29] | It’s just I need to speak to someone. | 我只是想跟别人说说话 | 
| [37:32] | Not someone. You. | 不是别人 是你 | 
| [37:38] | A chainsaw for an arm. It was mad. | 一只电锯装在手臂上 这真是疯了 | 
| [37:40] | It’s a work of timeless beauty. | 这真是惊天地泣鬼神的作品 | 
| [37:42] | It’s the finest of the trilogy, methinks. | 我觉得这是最好的三部曲 | 
| [37:44] | And I still understood it without seeing Evil Dead I or Evil Dead II. | 而我不看 鬼玩人 头两部都能看懂它 | 
| [37:47] | My only complaint would be that there wasn’t enough violence. | 我唯一的抱怨是这不够暴力 | 
| [37:50] | You didn’t mind, did you? | 你不介意吧 | 
| [37:52] | Or did you want to see Three Colors: Blue? | 你想看 蓝色情挑 ? | 
| [37:54] | I’m gonna skip a starter because I had those nachos, | 我要跳过开胃菜因为我有这些玉米片 | 
| [37:58] | but you go ahead. You can have anything you like. | 但你可以继续 你可以点任何你喜欢的东西 | 
| [38:03] | Anything up to the value of, say, ?4.00? | 什么菜值4英镑以上? | 
| [38:07] | No, no, seriously, no, have anything. | 不 不 说真的 没有 | 
| [38:10] | Well, you know, within reason. | 你知道 理性地说 | 
| [38:14] | It’s just so good to see you again. | 能再次见到你真好 | 
| [38:18] | And you’re going to be an amazing teacher. | 你将会成为一个了不起的老师 | 
| [38:20] | -Congratulations. -Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 | 
| [38:22] | I wish I’d had more teachers like you. | 我希望我有更多像你一样的老师 | 
| [38:24] | Not that I’d have got any work done. Miss Morley. | 只是我还没有做过任何工作 Morley 老师 | 
| [38:35] | -You have no new messages.- | -你有没有新的消息- | 
| [38:45] | Comedy’s a cruel mistress. | 喜剧是一个残酷的情妇 | 
| [38:48] | Sometimes, Emma, I think the only way | 有时 Emma 我认为唯一的办法 | 
| [38:50] | I’m going to see my name up in lights | 能让我看到我的名字被投射灯照着 | 
| [38:51] | is if I change it to Emergency Exit. | 就是我把名字改成 “紧急出口” | 
| [38:54] | Anyway, I’m doing an improvisation night at the moment. | 无论如何 我今晚要即兴创作 | 
| [38:59] | Mr. Giggles. Not his real name. | ??嘻 不是他的真名 | 
| [39:01] | But I think I’m gonna stick to the more observational material. | 但我觉得我要去坚持找更多的观测资料 | 
| [39:03] | I’ve got this whole thing at the moment | 现在我完全明白了 | 
| [39:05] | about the difference between cats and dogs. | 猫狗之间的差异 | 
| [39:06] | Hey, please stop. | 嘿 别说了 | 
| [39:08] | Okay. Do you know what the hardest thing | 好了 你知不知道当一个喜剧演员 | 
| [39:09] | about being a stand-up comedian is? | 最难的是什么吗? | 
| [39:10] | Is it the clothes? | 是它的衣服吗? | 
| [39:12] | Very good. No. | 好极了 不 | 
| [39:14] | It’s that people expect you to be on all the time. | 是人们期望你在所有的时间都能搞笑 | 
| [39:16] | Because if you’re not being funny, then what are you being? | 因为如果你不搞笑 那么你是什么? | 
| [39:19] | Ian, it’s not a performance. | Ian 这不是表演 | 
| [39:20] | Except it sort of is, though, isn’t it? | 人生就是一场表演 不是吗? | 
| [39:25] | I’ve been so excited about seeing you. Like nervous. | 我看到你就已经这么激动 激动过头了 | 
| [39:38] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 我… | 
| [39:39] | I’m no good at this stuff, either. | 我也不擅长这东西 | 
| [39:40] | It’s just I graduated today. | 只是现在我已经毕业了 | 
| [39:43] | I’m finally, actually qualified to do something useful, | 我终于有资格做一些有用的东西 | 
| [39:47] | and I wanted to celebrate with someone. | 而我想与人庆祝 | 
| [39:50] | Was Dexter busy? | Dexter 很忙吗? | 
| [39:58] | Em, when you hear this, | EM 当你听到这些 | 
| [40:00] | can you just get in a cab? | 你能不能打车回去? | 
| [40:02] | And I’ll pay. | 我会帮你给钱的 | 
| [40:05] | Maybe you could even stay over, you know, on the sofa or something? | 也许你甚至可以在沙发上过夜 | 
| [40:10] | I need to just see you. | 我只是想见到你 | 
| [40:12] | Please, can you just come over? | 你能过来一下吗? | 
| [40:18] | Emma Morley? Hmm? | Emma Morley? 嗯? | 
| [40:20] | Can I say something? | 我能说些什么吗? | 
| [40:22] | Go on. | 说吧 | 
| [40:24] | I think you are the absolute bollocks. | 我想你完全就是胡说八道 | 
| [40:29] | You, with your honeyed words. | 你跟你的甜言蜜语 | 
| [40:38] | I should probably head home. | 我也许该回家了 | 
| [40:40] | Don’t go. Let’s go somewhere else. | 不要走 让我们去别的地方 | 
| [40:43] | I live near, | 我住的附近 | 
| [40:44] | actually. I mean, | 其实我的意思是 | 
| [40:46] | it’s a dump, like, horrible. | 它就像垃圾场 太可怕了 | 
| [40:48] | But I’ve got music and booze. | 但我有音乐和酒 | 
| [40:52] | Or a hot, milky drink if you prefer. | 或者热的乳白的饮料 只要你喜欢 | 
| [40:55] | We could go on an Ovaltine bender. | 我们可以再来一杯阿华田 | 
| [41:04] | All right. Okay. One, two, three, go! | 好吧 一 二 三 走! | 
| [41:09] | Which way? | 怎么走? | 
| [41:10] | This way, this way, this way! | 这边 这边 这边! | 
| [41:24] | That’s not needy. That’s just affection. | 我根本不需要 这只是友情 | 
| [41:27] | I’ve just got a lot of love to give. | 我只是想给予更多的爱 | 
| [41:34] | Well, if I can’t call you, can I come and see you? | 那么 如果我不能给你打电话 我能来看看你吗? | 
| [41:41] | Do you know where the matches are? | 你知道火柴都在哪里吗? | 
| [41:43] | No. | 不 | 
| [41:44] | You might wanna leave it for a couple of minutes. Go. | 你可能要离开几分钟 走吧 | 
| [41:55] | Hi, Miss Morley. Hi. | 嗨 Morley老师 嗨 | 
| [41:56] | There gonna be a showbiz party afterwards | 之后那里将会有一个娱乐圈的聚会 | 
| [41:58] | with champagne, and canap and the tinkle of laughter? | 有香槟 小吃和清脆的笑声吗? | 
| [42:01] | It’s a school play, Ian. | 这是一个学校的戏剧表演 Ian | 
| [42:03] | I suspect we’ll be home by half 9:00. | 我怀疑我们可以九时半前回到家 | 
| [42:04] | Why don’t you stay at mine for a change? | 你为什么不留在我这里换换口味? | 
| [42:06] | I’ll wash my duvet cover. | 我要洗我的被套 | 
| [42:07] | Is that your boyfriend, Miss Morley? | 这是你的男朋友吗 Morley小姐 | 
| [42:09] | Oy! Cheeky. | 真无耻 | 
| [42:12] | Greetings, boys and girls. Welcome to the Late Night Lock In. | 问候 男孩和女孩 欢迎 | 
| [42:15] | Camera one, Dexter. | 一号摄影机 Dexter | 
| [42:17] | The show that is late, live and loud. | 表演已经吃了 生活和响亮 | 
| [42:19] | Dexter, gentleman to see you. | Dexter 有位先生想见你 | 
| [42:21] | Mind the cables, sir. | 注意电线 先生 | 
| [42:22] | Hey. Okay, ladies. | 好了 各位 | 
| [42:28] | I helped myself to tea and buns. | 我自己去喝茶吃包子 | 
| [42:31] | I hope I’m not going to get you into trouble. | 我希望我不会让你陷入困境 | 
| [42:34] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 我相信它会没事 | 
| [42:35] | There he is! Hey! | 他在那儿! 嘿! | 
| [42:36] | Doesn’t he look gorgeous? Come to Suki. | 他不觉得自己看起来很华丽吗? 来 Suki | 
| [42:40] | Suki Sue. Come here. | Suki Sue 来这里 | 
| [42:44] | I just want to eat you up. | 我只想把你吃到骨头都不剩 | 
| [42:49] | Suki, actually, look, this is my father. | Suki 看 这是我的父亲 | 
| [42:54] | Wotcha, Mr. M. | Wotcha M 先生 | 
| [42:56] | Isn’t your son gorgeous? | 你的儿子是不是太奢华了? | 
| [42:58] | Um, he’s very nice. | 嗯 他是非常好人的 | 
| [42:59] | And where’s Mrs. M? | M 夫人在哪里? | 
| [43:03] | Sadly, she passed away. | 可悲的是她离开了人世 | 
| [43:08] | Barry, I need some water. | Barry 我需要一些水 | 
| [43:12] | What an appalling woman. | 真是一个可怕的女人 | 
| [43:13] | Actually, she’s sort of my girlfriend. | 其实她算是我的女朋友吧 | 
| [43:16] | Oh, well, congratulations. | 哦 祝贺你 | 
| [43:20] | Your mother would have been most impressed. | 你会让你的母亲很失望的 | 
| [43:27] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 | 
| [43:28] | I’ll be watching at home if I can stay awake. | 我会在家里看 如果我能保持清醒 | 
| [43:31] | Have fun | 玩得开心 | 
| [43:34] | and don’t take any notice of what they say in the papers. | 不要理会他们在报纸上说什么 | 
| [43:36] | Okay, sir. If you’d like to come this way. | 好的 先生 请到这边来 | 
| [43:39] | Please. | 请 | 
| [43:41] | I’m the king of car crash television. | 我的车毁人亡电视台的台长 | 
| [43:43] | But you’re the king of it. That’s good. | 但是你是国王 这很好 | 
| [43:45] | Caption under photo. “Odious.” | 标题下的照片 “可恶” | 
| [43:48] | Why can’t you come again? | 你为什么不能再来一次? | 
| [43:49] | Because I’m working. | 因为我在工作 | 
| [43:51] | I’ll send a car to come and pick you up. | 我会派车来接你 | 
| [43:53] | Dex, I can’t. | Dex 我不能 | 
| [43:55] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 | 
| [43:57] | I’m just so much better when you’re around. | 你在我身边的时候我感觉好多了 | 
| [43:59] | Look, I’m just worried I’m gonna be | 你看 我只是担心我会变得 | 
| [44:00] | stood in front of the camera thinking, | 站在相机前面思考 | 
| [44:02] | “What’s the bloody point?” | “什么是血腥点? “ | 
| [44:04] | The show’s ridiculous. I’m such a fraud, Em. | 这表演太荒谬了 我真是一个骗子 EM | 
| [44:06] | Hey, come on. That’s enough. | 别这样 这就够了 | 
| [44:08] | You know what you’re doing. You’ll be fine. | 你知道你在做什么 你会没事的 | 
| [44:11] | Right. | 对 | 
| [44:12] | Just don’t speak in that weird voice, okay? | 不要用这种奇怪的声音说话好吗? | 
| [44:15] | Okay. All right. Bye. | 好 好吧 再见 | 
| [44:20] | Get ready. Here we go. | 准备好 在这里 我们来了 | 
| [44:21] | Great stuff. Let’s move. Let’s move! | 伟大的东西 让我们行动起来 让我们行动起来! | 
| [44:23] | Okay, come on, guys. Let’s go. | 好吧 来吧 伙计们 走吧 | 
| [44:25] | We’re on, superstar. | 我们上台了 超级巨星 | 
| [44:41] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 | 
| [44:42] | welcome to Late Night Lock In. | 欢迎来到 Late Night Lock In | 
| [44:44] | The show that is late, live… | 这演出很新 生动… | 
| [44:47] | And loud! | 而响亮! | 
| [44:49] | And what a show we’ve got for you tonight. | 今晚我们为你准备的节目是不是很精彩呢 | 
| [44:57] | Well done, darling. | 干得好 亲爱的 | 
| [45:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [45:01] | Come on, Miss Morley. | 来吧 Morley 小姐 | 
| [45:03] | Bravo! | 好样的! | 
| [45:15] | The Maxi Crew, ladies and gentlemen. | Maxi Crew 女士们 先生们 | 
| [45:17] | The Maxi Crew | The Maxi Crew. | 
| [45:18] | All right, take a seat, fellas. Take a seat. You can sit down there. | 坐下吧 伙计们 坐 你可以坐那 | 
| [45:22] | Right, guys, I just wanna start by saying that that jam was fresh. | 好 伙计们 开始我只是想说那果酱很新鲜 | 
| [45:27] | Right, okay, so let’s kick it off with… Let’s ask some questions. | 好吧 别管那些… 让我们问一些问题 | 
| [45:31] | What is hip hop? Is this the voice from the street? | 什么是HIP-HOP? 这是街上的声音? | 
| [45:35] | Is this why you guys are just so angry? | 这就是你们这么生气的原因吗? | 
| [45:38] | No, dawg. | 不 dawg | 
| [45:39] | It’s chill, it’s chill, it’s chill. | It’s chill, it’s chill, it’s chill. | 
| [45:44] | Right, okay. | 对 没关系 | 
| [45:45] | Listen, can you rap about anything? | 听着 您可以用任何事情RAP吗? | 
| [45:47] | For example, could you rap about a cheese sandwich? | 例如 你能就一个奶酪三明治RAP吗? | 
| [45:50] | Are you new here? Have you done this before? | 你是新来的? 你有没有这样做过? | 
| [45:55] | Oh, dear. Do not try this at home. | 哦 亲爱的 不要在家里尝试这个 | 
| [46:03] | Ian? | Ian? | 
| [46:05] | Do you think you’ll finish painting today? | 你认为你今天可以把油漆涂完吗? | 
| [46:06] | I’d like to at least get the TV back inside. | 我想至少可以把电视放回来 | 
| [46:09] | All right, all right. I can have breakfast first, can’t I? | 好 我可以先吃早餐吗? | 
| [46:12] | We’ve had breakfast. | 我们已经吃过早餐了 | 
| [46:13] | All right, brunch, then. | 那就吃早午餐 | 
| [46:15] | Brunch. Is it lunch? Is it breakfast? | 早午餐 它是午餐吗? 它是早餐吗? | 
| [46:18] | No, it’s brunch. What about brinner, say? | 不 它是早午餐 难道是早晚餐? | 
| [46:20] | Or brupper? | 还是早中餐? | 
| [46:22] | Well, I should get on. | 好吧 我应该继续 | 
| [46:25] | I thought we agreed about snootch? | 我想我们同意 snooth 这件事 | 
| [46:27] | I can’t seem to say anything right these days, can I? | 看来这几天我说什么都不对? | 
| [46:32] | Look, if you don’t want me to go tonight… | 如果你今晚不想我去… | 
| [46:33] | No, you should go. | 不 你应该去 | 
| [46:35] | Or if you wanted to come with us… | 或如果你想跟我们一起去… | 
| [46:37] | What? Dexter ignoring me, and you talking over me? | 什么? Dexter 然后你们都讨论我 | 
| [46:39] | No, thank you. | 别管我 谢谢 | 
| [46:40] | It won’t be like that. | 不会变成那样的 | 
| [46:41] | Anyway, I’ve got a gig tonight | 无论如何 今晚我有了一个演出 | 
| [46:42] | at The Rose & Crown, Sir Laffalots. | 在 The Rose & Crown, Sir Laffalots | 
| [46:44] | Paid gig? | 有偿演出? | 
| [46:46] | No. | 不 | 
| [46:47] | Better get back to it then. | 我还是回去写东西了 | 
| [46:49] | Thirty-four identical essays on Lord of the Flies. | 三十四篇写 Lord of the Flies 的散文 | 
| [46:51] | Em? About 1700 hours, | EM? 大概1700小时 | 
| [46:54] | do you fancy a little bit of the old… | 你会不会想要一点… | 
| [46:58] | You know, Afternoon delight? | 你懂的? | 
| [47:18] | Wow! | 哇! | 
| [47:20] | You look incredible. | 你看上去令人难以置信 | 
| [47:21] | Oh… Ooh! | 哦…噢! | 
| [47:23] | Let’s see the dress. | 让我们来看看礼服 | 
| [47:27] | Is it vintage? | 它是复古的吗? | 
| [47:28] | No, it’s brand new. | 不 这是全新的 | 
| [47:29] | Really? Mmm. | 真的吗? 嗯 | 
| [47:31] | Well, you look great, and I love the shoes. | 嗯 你看起来棒极了 我爱你的鞋子 | 
| [47:33] | Thank you. It’s the world’s first orthopedic high heel. | 谢谢 它是世界第一的高跟鞋 | 
| [47:36] | Look, it’s been too long, Em. | 太长时间没见了 EM | 
| [47:39] | I need to have some fun tonight. | 今晚我找些乐子 | 
| [47:40] | Can we have fun, please? | 我们可以玩的开心点吗 求你了? | 
| [47:43] | God, sorry. | 天呐 对不起 | 
| [47:46] | Look, I’ll be two seconds. It’s work. | 给我两秒钟 这是工作 | 
| [47:47] | I’m naked! | 我没穿衣服! | 
| [47:48] | Suki, you nutter. | Suki 你这个疯子 | 
| [47:49] | Where are you, baby? | 你在哪里? | 
| [47:51] | I thought you were supposed to be at the party. | 我想你应该在聚会 | 
| [47:53] | You do know they damage your brain? | 你知道他们会损害你的大脑? | 
| [47:55] | They do not damage your brain. | 他们不会破坏你的大脑 | 
| [47:57] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道? | 
| [47:59] | Ha ha, very funny, Em. | 哈哈 很可笑 EM | 
| [48:01] | I guarantee you, one year, one year, and you’ll have one of these. | 我向你保证 只需要一年 你就会有一台 | 
| [48:03] | You’re on. If I ever get a mobile phone, you can buy me dinner. | 那好 如果我得到一台手机 你就请我吃晚餐 | 
| [48:07] | What, again? | 什么? | 
| [48:10] | So, come on. How’s the king of comedy? | 来吧 喜剧之王怎么样? | 
| [48:14] | Oh, Ian’s fine. We both are. | 哦 Ian 没事 我们都很好 | 
| [48:16] | Are you still very much in love? | 你是否还那么爱对方呢? | 
| [48:18] | He can belch the theme to The A-Team. I’m only flesh and blood. | 他打嗝都可以打出一队人 我是血肉之躯 | 
| [48:22] | I don’t know. These days, we don’t seem to… | 我不知道 这些天来 我们似乎没有… | 
| [48:25] | And how’s the new place? How’s that? | 新的地方如何? 怎么样? | 
| [48:28] | Flat’s fine. Well, it’s a room and a half in murder mile. | 房子还不错 一个房间 | 
| [48:32] | And Ian’s been talking about painting | Ian 6个月以来一直想要 | 
| [48:34] | the same wall for the past six months. | 给那堵墙刷油漆 | 
| [48:36] | But it’s got potential. There’s a view. The Gasworks. | 但它有潜力 有很好的风景 还有煤气厂 | 
| [48:41] | You should come round. | 你应该来看看的 | 
| [48:43] | Mmm! Mmm. | MMM! 嗯 | 
| [48:49] | How’s Suki? | Suki 怎样了? | 
| [48:51] | Oh, she’s fantastic. Yeah, gorgeous. | 哦 她太棒了 简直就是华丽 | 
| [48:53] | What’s great for me is that she really understands the industry. | 我非常欣赏她的是她真正理解这一行 | 
| [48:55] | You know, she knows exactly what it’s like to be… | 她确切地知道那种感觉是… | 
| [48:59] | I was gonna say “famous.” God, we hate the word. | 我会说”出名” 我们恨这个单词 | 
| [49:02] | Every time I turn on the telly, | 每次我看电视转台 | 
| [49:04] | she’s there in a pink rubber catsuit. | 她就穿着粉色橡胶紧身衣出现在我面前 | 
| [49:05] | She’s doing incredibly well. | 她的表现出乎意料的好 | 
| [49:07] | Yeah, yeah. | 啊 是啊 | 
| [49:09] | Well, we both are. | 好吧 我们都是 | 
| [49:11] | I’ve got some really, really exciting stuff coming up. | 我想到了一些真的真的很令人兴奋的东西 | 
| [49:15] | It’s all sort of in development. | 都在酝酿当中 | 
| [49:17] | If I told you, I’d have to shoot you. | 如果我告诉你 我不得不开枪打死你 | 
| [49:19] | Please do. | 请开枪吧 | 
| [49:22] | Never mind. Start without me, all right? | 没关系 开始没有我 好吗? | 
| [49:42] | Hello. | 你好! | 
| [49:43] | There you are. Enjoy. | 真有你的 好好享受吧 | 
| [49:45] | What are you doing, you silly thing? | 你在做无聊的事情吗? | 
| [49:47] | Well, listen, we’ll talk later. | 好吧 听着 我们迟点再讨论 | 
| [49:52] | Look at this. This looks gorgeous. | 看看这华丽的外表 | 
| [49:55] | Are you all right? Maybe she could join us? | 你没事吧? 也许她可以加入我们? | 
| [49:57] | Hey, hey, hey, what’s this? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 这是什么? | 
| [49:59] | I’m here to see you, remember? | 我来这里看你 还记得吗? | 
| [50:01] | Right, well, how’s the teaching? | 对 教书教的怎么样了? | 
| [50:04] | What? If you’re not interested, don’t ask. | 什么? 如果你不感兴趣 就别问 | 
| [50:06] | I am interested. | 我很感兴趣 | 
| [50:08] | I just thought you were going to be writing this novel, that’s all. | 我只是想你正要写这本小说 | 
| [50:11] | And I will. But I have to earn a living. | 我会的 但我要赚钱 | 
| [50:13] | More to the point, I enjoy it. | 更重要的一点 我喜欢它 | 
| [50:14] | I’m a bloody good teacher, Dexter. | 我是一个好老师 Dexter | 
| [50:15] | I’m sure you are. | 你绝对是 | 
| [50:18] | Still, you know what they say? | 不过 你知道他们说什么? | 
| [50:19] | No, what do they say? | 不 他们怎么说? | 
| [50:21] | You know, “Those who can…” | 你知道 “那些…” | 
| [50:23] | No, I’m sorry. I’m not familiar. Finish the sentence. | 不 我很抱歉 我不熟悉这些 继续吧 | 
| [50:29] | All right. Well, “Those who can, do, | 好 “有能力的人就干一番大事 | 
| [50:32] | “and those who can’t, teach.” | “没有能力的,就跑去教书” | 
| [50:37] | And those who can teach say, “Go fuck yourself!” | 而教书的人就说 “去他妈的! “ | 
| [50:42] | Em! Em, come on. Look, whatever I’ve done, I’m sorry. | EM! EM 无论我做了什么 我很抱歉 | 
| [50:45] | You’ve obviously had a bit too much to drink. | 你明显喝多了 | 
| [50:47] | No, you’re drunk! You’re drunk! | 不 你醉了! 你醉了! | 
| [50:49] | Do you realize that I have literally not seen you sober for three years? | 你知道三年来我没见过你真正清醒的样子 | 
| [50:53] | Nipping off to the toilet every 10 minutes. | 每10分钟跑去上一趟厕所 | 
| [50:55] | Either you’re on coke, or you’ve got dysentery. | 要么你是在吸毒 或者你有痢疾 | 
| [50:57] | Either way, it’s boring! | 无论哪种方式 都很无聊 | 
| [50:58] | Banging on about yourself all the time. | 你在浪费自己的青春 | 
| [50:59] | Well, I wouldn’t mind, Dex, | 好吧 我不会介意 Dex | 
| [51:02] | but you’re a TV presenter, all right? | 但你是一个电视节目主持人 对吧 | 
| [51:04] | You’ve not invented penicillin. | 你并没有发明青霉素 | 
| [51:05] | All you do is stand around shouting, | 你要做的就是站在一旁 | 
| [51:06] | “Make some noise!” | 喊 “制造一些噪音吧”! | 
| [51:07] | Look, I am having fun, that’s all. | 你看 我很快乐 | 
| [51:09] | I’ve been through a lot recently. | 我最近经历了很多 | 
| [51:11] | I might get a bit carried away, | 我可能会有点得意忘形 | 
| [51:13] | but if you wouldn’t stop getting at me… | 但如果你不停止打我的注意… | 
| [51:14] | Am I? I don’t mean to, and I… | 我? 我不是故意的 而且… | 
| [51:16] | I know that you’ve been through a lot with your mum and all, I know. | 我知道你和你的妈妈一起经历了很多 | 
| [51:20] | But, there are things that I needed to talk to you about. | 但有一些事情我需要你谈谈 | 
| [51:24] | About how I am stuck in this flat | 关于我是如何被困在这间房子的 | 
| [51:28] | with a man that I am not in love with. | 跟一个我不爱的人住在在一起 | 
| [51:30] | And if I can’t talk to you, | 如果我不能跟你说话 | 
| [51:32] | then what is the point of you? Of us? | 那你在这里又有什么意义呢? | 
| [51:34] | What do you mean, “What’s the point?” | 你是什么意思 “这有什么意义呢?” | 
| [51:36] | I think we’ve outgrown each other. | 我认为我们已经没有共同语言了 | 
| [51:38] | No, you have outgrown me. | 不 我们已经没有共同语言了 | 
| [51:40] | You think I’m uncool and dreary. | 你觉得我不够酷 很沉闷 | 
| [51:41] | I don’t think you’re dreary. Em… | 我不认为你沉闷 EM… | 
| [51:43] | I think if it’s over, | 我认为如果这一切都结束了 | 
| [51:45] | then we should just face facts. Say goodbye. | 那么我们就应该面对事实 说再见了 | 
| [51:48] | It sounds like you’re dumping me. | 这听起来像你要甩我 | 
| [51:49] | Yeah, maybe I am. | 是啊 也许我是 | 
| [51:51] | You’re not who you used to be. | 你已经不是曾经的你了 | 
| [51:53] | Come on, Em. Look, I apologize! | 来吧 EM 我道歉! | 
| [51:57] | Please. | 请 | 
| [52:05] | Come on. That’s it. | 来吧 就是这样 | 
| [52:09] | There. | 有 | 
| [52:12] | I love you, Dexter. So much. | 我爱你 Dexter 很深很深 | 
| [52:19] | I just don’t like you anymore. | 我只是不再喜欢你了 | 
| [52:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [52:59] | Johnny Cage wins. | Johnny Cage 获胜 | 
| [53:02] | That’s an almighty win from the Blade Cruisers there. | 这是一个全能取胜王 | 
| [53:04] | I think you’ll all agree. Well done, guys. | 我想你们都会同意 干得好 伙计们 | 
| [53:07] | That’s all from tonight’s Joy Stick Jockeys. Join us next week | 今晚就到此结束 下周再见 | 
| [53:11] | when we review the smoking hot new console games coming at you. | 当我们回顾你的控制台游戏 | 
| [53:14] | Until then, night owls, keep gaming. | 直到这时 夜猫们 继续游戏吧 | 
| [53:22] | Do I really have to say “smoking hot”? | 我真的要说”火得冒烟”? | 
| [53:27] | It’s just I’m 32, for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份 我都32岁了 | 
| [53:32] | What, they’re sacking me? | 什么 他们解雇我? | 
| [53:34] | You see, sack has negative connotations. | 你看 解雇这个词有负面的含义 | 
| [53:36] | It’s just they wanna try a new presenter. | 他们只是想尝试录用一个新的主持人 | 
| [53:40] | So they are sacking me? | 因此他们解雇我吗? | 
| [53:42] | Well, no, they’re taking the show in a different direction, | 哦 不 他们正在考虑一个不同的节目 | 
| [53:44] | but it’s a direction away from you. | 跟你的节目大相径庭 | 
| [53:47] | Okay, so less you now. | 好了 你已经没有以前那么上镜了 | 
| [53:49] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [53:50] | More you in your 20s. | 你20岁的时候更自我 | 
| [53:54] | Right. Right. | 对 | 
| [53:57] | So, what’s the good news? | 那么 好消息是? | 
| [53:59] | Sorry? | 对不起? | 
| [54:01] | Well, you said you had some bad news. What’s the good news? | 好了 你说你有一些坏消息 好消息呢? | 
| [54:12] | Every career has its ups and downs. | 每个人的事业都会跌宕起伏 | 
| [54:14] | This is just a bloody great down. | 这仅仅是一次小小的挫折 | 
| [54:17] | And I sense a bit of disenchantment, Dexy. | 我感觉自己终于醒悟了 Dexy | 
| [54:19] | Just a little concerned about my future. | 只是有点担心我的未来 | 
| [54:21] | It’s not quite what I was expecting. | 它并不完全是我期待的东西 | 
| [54:23] | The future never is. That’s what makes it so bloody exciting! | 未来是不可预测的 这就是它令人兴奋的原因 | 
| [54:29] | Everyone loves you, yeah? | 人人都爱你 是吗? | 
| [54:31] | But they love you in that ironic, | 但他们用一种由爱生恨的 | 
| [54:34] | love-to-hate kind of way. | 无比讽刺的方式来爱你 | 
| [54:36] | Right? And all that we need to do | 对不对? 我们需要做的 | 
| [54:37] | is just find someone that loves you for real. | 就是找一个真正爱你的人 | 
| [54:42] | Okay? Yeah. | 可以吗? 是啊 | 
| [54:49] | I love you, Sylvie. | 我爱你 Sylvie | 
| [54:51] | No, no, wait. No, I’m in love with you. | 不 不 等一下 不 我爱上你了 | 
| [54:55] | Look, I’ve never said this to anyone before. | 你看 我从来没有和别人说过 | 
| [54:58] | Well, that’s a lie. Um… | 嗯 这是一个谎言 嗯… | 
| [55:01] | I love you, Sylvie. I… | 我爱你 Sylvie 我… | 
| [55:07] | Sylvie tells me you used to be quite well known. | Sylvie 告诉我你以前颇有名气 | 
| [55:10] | TV presenter or something. | 电视节目主持人还是 | 
| [55:12] | I did. Yeah. Once upon a time. | 我以前是主持人 | 
| [55:15] | Yes, on Larginit. That program. | 是的 在 Larginit台的那个节目 | 
| [55:18] | Do you remember, | 你还记得吗? | 
| [55:18] | Mummy? | 妈咪? | 
| [55:19] | You used to really hate it. | 你以前很讨厌它的 | 
| [55:20] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [55:21] | “Turn it off,” she used to say. | “把它关掉”她老说 | 
| [55:23] | “Turn it off. It’s killing your brain cells.” | “关掉它 它会杀死你的脑细胞” | 
| [55:25] | That was you, was it? | 那是你 是吗? | 
| [55:27] | You still work in television, Dexter? | 你仍然在电视台工作吗 Dexter ? | 
| [55:29] | Not so much, no. | 没有以前那么多了 | 
| [55:31] | That sort of drifted away, really. | 有点渐行渐远的感觉 真的 | 
| [55:33] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 | 
| [55:34] | Dexter’s just being modest. He gets lots of offers. | Dexter 只是谦虚 他得到很多的录用 | 
| [55:37] | Anyway, what he really wants to do is produce. | 无论如何 他真正的想要做的是制作 | 
| [55:43] | Party games. | 聚会的游戏 | 
| [55:47] | Are you there, Moriarty? | 你在吗? Moriarty | 
| [55:49] | Here. | 在这里 | 
| [55:52] | Two for two, nice work, bro. | 两个不错的工作 太好了 | 
| [55:53] | Going for a hat trick. | 来一个帽子戏法 | 
| [55:54] | Are you there, Moriarty? | 你在吗? Moriarty | 
| [55:56] | Here. | 在这里 | 
| [56:02] | The crowd goes wild! | 人群要沸腾了! | 
| [56:04] | There’s my boy! | 我的孩子! | 
| [56:06] | Better luck next time, son. Thank you. | 下一次运气会更好的 孩子 谢谢 | 
| [56:07] | Well, I’m still very proud of you. | 好吧 我仍然为你感到非常自豪 | 
| [56:11] | Oh, isn’t this fun? | 哦 这个是不是很有趣的? | 
| [56:13] | -Dexter, care to take me on? -Oh, no. | -Dexter 介不介意带上我? -哦 不 | 
| [56:15] | That’s a terrific idea. | 这是一个了不起的的想法 | 
| [56:16] | Darling, are you sure? | 亲爱的 您确定吗? | 
| [56:17] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我肯定 | 
| [56:20] | Come on, chap. Pick up your weapon. | 来吧 第一章 拿起你的武器 | 
| [56:21] | Nice and tight, Mum. | 真是漂亮 妈妈 | 
| [56:26] | -All right? – All right. | -好吗? -好 | 
| [56:27] | -Very good. – We don’t want you cheating. | -非常好 -我们不希望你作弊 | 
| [56:30] | Good luck. All right. | 祝你好运 好 | 
| [56:32] | Come on, sis. | 来吧 姐姐 | 
| [56:40] | All right, ready? | 好 准备好了吗? | 
| [56:43] | As ready as I’ll… | 准备好了… | 
| [56:44] | Good God, man! What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 天呐! 你认为你正在做什么是? | 
| [56:48] | That table was from Italy. I’m so sorry. | 这桌子是来自意大利 我很抱歉 | 
| [56:50] | I must have just caught her at a funny angle there. | 我必须从一个有趣的角度抓住她 | 
| [56:52] | You didn’t even ask if she was there, Moriarty. | 你甚至不问她在不在那里 Moriarty | 
| [56:55] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [56:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [56:57] | Look, I don’t know what I was thinking. | 你看 我不知道我在想什么 | 
| [57:13] | Serves me right for not changing the locks. | 看在我的份上不要换锁了 | 
| [57:16] | Looking good, Ian. | 向好的方面看 Ian | 
| [57:17] | You can get stuffed, Emma. | 你可以吃饱 Emma | 
| [57:18] | Is that from your act? | 这就是你的行为? | 
| [57:19] | No, though I have got this new thing I’ve been working on. | 没有 虽然我最近有新东西做 | 
| [57:22] | God. | 天呐 | 
| [57:24] | I come on, | 我来了 | 
| [57:24] | and I say, “Here’s a funny story. | 说 “这里有一个有趣的故事 | 
| [57:26] | You’ll like this.” | 您一定会喜欢这个” | 
| [57:27] | Ian. “There’s this guy, | Ian “有一个人 | 
| [57:29] | “and he’s going out with this girl, and he worships her, | “和他的女朋友出去玩 他很爱慕她 | 
| [57:33] | “and they buy this flat together. | “他们一起买了一套房子 | 
| [57:35] | “And then he gets her an engagement ring, the lot. | “然后他还送了她订婚戒指和很多别的东西 | 
| [57:38] | “It turns out that she is still in love with her best friend.” | “结果却是她还爱着她最好的朋友” | 
| [57:43] | Interesting theory, Ian, | 这真有趣 Ian | 
| [57:44] | except I’ve not seen Dexter for ages. | 只是我已经很长时间没见 Dexter 了 | 
| [57:46] | -No? -That is not the reason. | -没有? -这不是原因 | 
| [57:48] | Do you know how he found out about it? He read it in her poetry. | 你知道他是如何发现的吗? 他从她的诗中发现的 | 
| [57:53] | You bastard! | 你这个混蛋! | 
| [57:55] | -Give it back to me! -“Our graduation night! | -还给我! -“我们的毕业之夜! | 
| [57:57] | “The erotic intensity of the shared bed.” | “同床共枕” | 
| [57:59] | “That magic week in France.” It’s all here in blank verse. | “在法国神奇的一周” 这一切都在这诗里面 | 
| [58:02] | If you ever, ever, come in here again I will call the police! | 如果你再敢来这里 我就打电话报警! | 
| [58:04] | Call the bloody police! It’s my flat, too! | 打电话给天煞的警察! 这是我的房子! | 
| [58:06] | Is it? I paid the mortgage! | 是吗? 我付了抵押贷款! | 
| [58:08] | You just sat around farting and | 你只是坐在周围放屁 | 
| [58:10] | watching the bloody Wrath of Khan! | 看着星际迷航-可汗之怒! | 
| [58:12] | You love The Wrath of Khan. | 你爱可汗之怒 | 
| [58:13] | I hate The Wrath of Khan. | 我恨可汗之怒 | 
| [58:20] | It’s a good job we didn’t get married. | 幸亏我们没有结婚 | 
| [58:26] | I’m sorry about going through all your stuff. | 对不起我用过你所有的东西 | 
| [58:28] | I’ve just been a bit mad recently, that’s all. | 我最近有点生气 仅此而已 | 
| [58:31] | It’s all right. | 没事 | 
| [58:35] | I miss you. | 我想念你 | 
| [58:38] | I know you do. | 我知道 | 
| [58:39] | Like, right here. | 就像就在这里 | 
| [58:45] | Either that, or it’s trapped wind. I’m not sure. | 要么… 我不知道 | 
| [58:48] | Either way, it’ll pass. | 无论怎样 一切都会过去的 | 
| [58:50] | It’s good, by the way. | 这就好 | 
| [58:52] | Not the poems. The poems are awful, | 不是诗 那些诗很可怕 | 
| [58:55] | but the rest of the stuff, the stories. You’re funny. | 但其他的东西 那故事 你真好笑 | 
| [58:59] | Proper funny. | 适当的滑稽 | 
| [59:01] | -Not like me. -Ian. | -不像我 -Ian | 
| [59:02] | No, I’m just saying that you should show them to someone, | 不 我只是说你应该把他们展示给别人 | 
| [59:04] | because you’re better than you know. | 因为你低估了自己 | 
| [59:21] | Oh! | 哦! | 
| [1:00:30] | So that’s Emma Morley. We went to university together. | 那是 Emma Morley 我大学同学 | 
| [1:00:34] | Did you sleep with her as well? | 你也跟她睡过吗? | 
| [1:00:35] | No. | 没有 | 
| [1:00:37] | What about the bride? | 那新娘呢? | 
| [1:00:38] | No. God, what is this? | 不 天呐 你在说什么? | 
| [1:00:41] | It’s just that every weekend we go to a wedding | 每个周末我们都会去一个婚礼 | 
| [1:00:44] | with a coachload of people that you’ve slept with. | 跟你睡过的能装下一车了 | 
| [1:00:47] | It’s like a conference. | 这就像一个会议 | 
| [1:00:48] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 来吧 | 
| [1:00:50] | You know you’re the only one for me now. | 你知道你是我的唯一 | 
| [1:00:52] | You are. Come on, come here. Come here. | 你是 来吧 来这里 来这里 | 
| [1:00:59] | Hummus wraps. Organic smoothies. | 鹰嘴豆泥 有机果汁 | 
| [1:01:02] | Fair Trade coffees. | 公平贸易的咖啡 | 
| [1:01:06] | Crayfish. Dex, people go crazy for the little buggers. | 小龙虾 Dex 人们都为这小家伙发疯 | 
| [1:01:11] | I’ve got 12 branches already. Twelve more by the end of the year. | 我已经得到了12家分行了 年底会有另外12家 | 
| [1:01:15] | Well, you know, there’s a rumor going around | 最近我听到一些谣言 | 
| [1:01:16] | that you’re actually a multi millionaire. | 说其实你是超有钱的人 | 
| [1:01:18] | Come on. | 不是吧 | 
| [1:01:21] | Well, define multi. | 怎样才叫超有钱 | 
| [1:01:26] | You should come and have lunch. We should talk. | 你应该来吃午饭 我们应该谈 | 
| [1:01:29] | What, are you offering me a job? | 什么 你想给我一份工作吗? | 
| [1:01:31] | No, I’m just saying… | 不 我只是说… | 
| [1:01:32] | You are, aren’t you? You’re offering me a job. | 你给我一份工作 对吧? | 
| [1:01:35] | Look, I haven’t seen you on telly for a while. | 你看 我没见过你 电视上一段时间 | 
| [1:01:37] | I thought if you wanted a fresh start… | 我想如果你想要一个新的开始… | 
| [1:01:39] | Callum, mate. Mate, mate, mate. | Callum 伙计 | 
| [1:01:41] | At university, you wore the same pair of jeans for… | 在大学 你穿同样的牛仔裤… | 
| [1:01:44] | What was it, four years? | 穿了大概 4年? | 
| [1:01:47] | Long time ago now, pal. | 很久以前的事了 | 
| [1:01:51] | We’re not students anymore. | 我们已经不是学生了 | 
| [1:01:53] | Someone seems to be enjoying it. | 似乎有人要享受它 | 
| [1:01:54] | Look, look over here. | 瞧 看看这里 | 
| [1:01:55] | Have you seen Emma Morley? | 你有没有 见过 Emma Morley? | 
| [1:01:57] | Right under our noses all this time. Eh? | 一直就在我们眼前 啊? | 
| [1:02:00] | Who knew? | 谁知道? | 
| [1:02:03] | I sit and wait | |
| [1:02:06] | Does an angel | |
| [1:02:09] | Contemplate my fate | |
| [1:02:16] | Do they know | |
| [1:02:19] | I tell you, the one discovery changed my life. | 我告诉你 一个发现改变了我的生活 | 
| [1:02:23] | Crayfish. | 小龙虾 | 
| [1:02:25] | I’ve got 12 branches already. | 我已经得到了12家分行 | 
| [1:02:27] | Another 12 by the end of the year. | 今年年底会有另外12家 | 
| [1:02:28] | I was telling Dexter there’s plenty of opportunities. | 我告诉 Dexter 他会有很多机会 | 
| [1:02:30] | Darling, I’ll be back in a bit. | 亲爱的 我很快会回来的 | 
| [1:02:35] | Do you want some champagne? | 你想一些香槟吗? | 
| [1:02:37] | It’s not champagne. It’s Spanish. | 这不是香槟 是西班牙语 | 
| [1:02:42] | When I’m lying in my bed | 当我趴在我的床上的时候 | 
| [1:02:46] | Thoughts running through my head | 思绪缓缓飘过我的脑海 | 
| [1:02:49] | And I feel that love is dead | 我再也不相信爱情了 | 
| [1:02:52] | I’m loving angels instead | 我爱的是天使 | 
| [1:02:56] | Do you want to get out of here? | 你想离开这里吗? | 
| [1:02:57] | Yes, please. | 是的 请 | 
| [1:02:58] | And through it all She offers me protection | 她通过这一切提供我保护 | 
| [1:03:03] | A lot of love and affection | 很多怜爱 | 
| [1:03:06] | Today must be quite tough for you, having slept with the bride. | 今天要跟新娘睡你会很难过吧 | 
| [1:03:12] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [1:03:14] | What? How do you know all these things? | 什么? 你怎么知道所有这些事情的 | 
| [1:03:18] | Tilly told me all about it. Oh, did she? | Tilly 告诉我所有关于它的事了吗? | 
| [1:03:20] | The foot massage spun out of control. | 足部按摩已经无法控制 | 
| [1:03:23] | I think you even used my olive oil. | 我想你即使用我的橄榄油 | 
| [1:03:25] | Footprints halfway up the kitchen wall. | 脚印踩到了厨房墙壁上 | 
| [1:03:29] | Well, that stuff’s behind me now, so… | 嗯 这东西的现在在我的身后 所以… | 
| [1:03:31] | Really, what happened? | 说真的 什么事? | 
| [1:03:33] | Sex in toilet cubicles lose its bittersweet charm? | 在洗手间内个已经没有感觉了么? | 
| [1:03:36] | Well, an orgy won’t keep you warm at night, Emma. | 狂欢不会让你在夜里感到一丝温暖 Emma | 
| [1:03:38] | An orgy won’t look after you when you’re old. | 当你老的时候狂欢不可能照顾你 | 
| [1:03:40] | Well said. | 说得好 | 
| [1:03:45] | Anyway, I screwed up my career. | 无论如何 我搞砸了我的职业生涯 | 
| [1:03:48] | And screwed up things with Mum. | 搞砸了妈妈的事情 | 
| [1:03:52] | That’s not true. | 事实并非如此 | 
| [1:03:55] | And I screwed up my friendships. | 而我搞砸了我跟她的友谊 | 
| [1:04:00] | And then Sylvie just came along. | 然后Sylvie刚刚来到我身边 | 
| [1:04:06] | And she sort of, well, saved me, really. | 她算是救了我 真的 | 
| [1:04:10] | She’s very beautiful. | 她很漂亮 | 
| [1:04:12] | Of course, she has absolutely no sense of humor. | 当然 她绝对没有幽默感 | 
| [1:04:15] | Just as well. A sense of humor’s overrated. | 差不多吧 他的幽默一直被高估了 | 
| [1:04:18] | Goofing around all the time. | 像傻瓜一样总是在身边 | 
| [1:04:20] | The only time Ian ever really made me laugh | 唯一一次伊Ian 真的让我笑起来 | 
| [1:04:22] | was when he fell down the stairs. | 就是当他从楼梯上掉下来的时候 | 
| [1:04:24] | Well, you know, Sylvie says she doesn’t like to laugh. | Sylvie 你知道 她不喜欢笑 | 
| [1:04:27] | Doesn’t really like what it does to her face. | 真的不太喜欢她不笑的样子 | 
| [1:04:36] | But you love her, right? | 但你爱她 对? | 
| [1:04:42] | Yeah, I worship her. | 是啊 我崇拜她 | 
| [1:04:44] | I’m loving Colin instead | 我爱 Colin | 
| [1:04:55] | Oh, no, no. This way. | 哦 不 不 这边走 | 
| [1:04:57] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿? | 
| [1:05:04] | Oh! | 哦! | 
| [1:05:09] | So, come on, then. You, huh? | 来吧 是吧? | 
| [1:05:11] | Any romance? | 浪漫嘛? | 
| [1:05:13] | Don’t start, Dex. | 不要说这种东西 Dex | 
| [1:05:15] | What? | 什么? | 
| [1:05:16] | Your sympathy. I’m not lonely. I’m alone. | 同情的话 我孤独但不孤单 | 
| [1:05:19] | There, how’d that sound? | 那里 听起来怎么样? | 
| [1:05:21] | Yeah, yeah. I bought that. | 啊 是啊 我买了 | 
| [1:05:23] | It’s true. | 这是真的 | 
| [1:05:27] | I’ve got a tiny advance to write this book. | 这本书让我感觉自己稍微有点进步了 | 
| [1:05:37] | Well, you know, I have something to tell you, too. | 其实我也有事要告诉你 | 
| [1:05:47] | You’re getting married. | 你要结婚了 | 
| [1:05:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [1:05:55] | So, you’re pleased? | 你高兴吗? | 
| [1:05:56] | Of course I’m pleased, Dex. Fantastic news, really. | 我当然很高兴 Dex 太好了 | 
| [1:06:02] | Scented? Your wedding invitations are scented. | 是香味吗? 你的婚礼邀请函很香 | 
| [1:06:05] | Yeah, lavender. | 是啊 薰衣草 | 
| [1:06:07] | No, Dex, it’s money. They smell of money. | Dex 它的钱 他们闻到钱的味道了 | 
| [1:06:16] | August 14th? | 8月14日? | 
| [1:06:17] | Yeah, I think that’s what they call a shotgun wedding. | 是的 我认为这就是 强婚 | 
| [1:06:22] | For 350. | 为了350 | 
| [1:06:26] | With buffet. | 自助的 | 
| [1:06:39] | Do you know who the father is? | 你知不知道父亲是谁? | 
| [1:06:41] | Stop it. | 停止它 | 
| [1:06:42] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑 | 
| [1:06:44] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 | 
| [1:06:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [1:06:46] | A dad. I know. | 爸爸 我知道 | 
| [1:06:49] | Is that allowed? Will they let you? | 可以这样? 他们会让你这样做? | 
| [1:06:51] | It’s incredible, isn’t it? | 真是不可思议 对吗? | 
| [1:06:53] | You’re going to be a wonderful father. | 你会成为一个很好的父亲 | 
| [1:06:56] | Do you really think so? | 你真的这么认为吗? | 
| [1:06:58] | I don’t doubt it for a minute. | 确定一定以及肯定 | 
| [1:07:11] | I missed you, Dex. | 我想念你 Dex | 
| [1:07:14] | Well, I missed you, too. | 好吧 我也很想你 | 
| [1:07:26] | No more disappearing. | 不要再突然消失 | 
| [1:07:29] | No, well, I won’t if you won’t. | 好 我不会再消失 如果你不会 | 
| [1:07:33] | -Mmm? -Mmm. MMM? | -嗯? -恩 | 
| [1:07:50] | We should go. | 我们该回去了 | 
| [1:07:54] | Absolutely, let’s go. | 当然可以 我们走吧 | 
| [1:08:02] | Come on, Jasmine. Come on. | 别这样 Jasmine 别这样 | 
| [1:08:07] | Come on. You gonna stop crying? | 别这样 别哭了好吗? | 
| [1:08:31] | How you getting on? | 你最近怎样? | 
| [1:08:32] | Good, mate. Good. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 是啊 是啊 | 
| [1:08:34] | Not quite what I was expecting, but… | 不太符合我所期待 但… | 
| [1:08:35] | How do you mean? | 你是什么意思? | 
| [1:08:36] | Well, you see the words organic and homemade… | 好了 你看到有机及自制这几个字了… | 
| [1:08:39] | Yeah, I know. You imagined a couple of hippies | 我知道 你在想象有几个嬉皮士 | 
| [1:08:42] | on a little farm somewhere, knitting their own muesli. | 在某个小农场 生产自己的麦片 | 
| [1:08:44] | Nice idea, but this is business, Dex. | 好主意 但这是商业 Dex | 
| [1:08:47] | Yeah, well, I realize that. Here’s your last two. | 我明白了 这是你的最后两个 | 
| [1:08:50] | Listen, mate. You’re only here to learn the ropes, okay? | 听着 你只在这里学习窍门的 好吗? | 
| [1:08:54] | Company policy. Everyone has to. | 公司的政策 每个人都必须遵循 | 
| [1:08:55] | Callum, I’m enjoying it. | Callum 我喜欢它 | 
| [1:08:58] | Honestly, I’m good. | 老实说 我很好 | 
| [1:09:01] | There’s plenty of formula left. | 还有很多奶粉剩呢 | 
| [1:09:03] | I’ve pureed the veggies, | 我已经做好蔬菜泥了 | 
| [1:09:04] | or you could mash a banana. | 或者你也可以加一个香蕉 | 
| [1:09:06] | And what about Indian food? I can give her a curry, can’t I? | 印度菜怎么样? 我可以给她一块咖喱呢 | 
| [1:09:10] | No, no, no, Dexter. No. | 不 不 不 Dexter 不 | 
| [1:09:12] | Sylvie, I’m joking. | Sylvie 我在开玩笑 | 
| [1:09:14] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我明白了 | 
| [1:09:15] | I keep missing those, don’t I? | 我一直惦挂着那些东西 不是吗? | 
| [1:09:17] | I’m sorry. It’s just that I’m late. | 我很抱歉我来晚了 | 
| [1:09:19] | I don’t even know why I’m going. | 我甚至不知道我为什么要去 | 
| [1:09:20] | -I’m too old for hen nights. -No, you’re not. | -我太老了参加不了女生派对 -不 才不是 | 
| [1:09:22] | That’s my cab. | 我叫的出租车来了 | 
| [1:09:24] | Right, come on, then. | 好的 | 
| [1:09:25] | I’ll be back tomorrow morning. | 明天早上我会回来的 | 
| [1:09:26] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [1:09:28] | Be good. Try not to burn the house down. | 尽量不要把房子烧光 | 
| [1:09:30] | I’ll be fine. I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 我会没事的 | 
| [1:09:34] | Goodbye, my sweetheart. Say goodbye to Mummy. | 再见 跟妈妈说再见 | 
| [1:09:36] | Say goodbye to Mummy. | 跟妈妈说再见 | 
| [1:09:38] | Oh, I know, honey. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 哦 我知道 亲爱的我很抱歉 | 
| [1:09:43] | Have a good time. | 玩得开心点 | 
| [1:09:51] | Oh! Come on. We’ll be all right, won’t we? | 哦! 我们会好好的 对吧? | 
| [1:09:55] | Party started there’s no end in sight | 聚会开始了就没有尽头 | 
| [1:09:57] | Everybody’s moving to the rhythm that’s inside | 每个人都翩翩起舞 | 
| [1:10:01] | It’s a crazy world but tonight’s the right situation | 这是一个疯狂的世界 但今晚却很正常 | 
| [1:10:08] | I am Spartacus. | 我是Spartacus | 
| [1:10:13] | No, I’m Spartacus. | 不 我是Spartacus | 
| [1:10:16] | No, I’m Spartacus. | 不 我是Spartacus | 
| [1:10:17] | I’m Spartacus. | 我是Spartacus | 
| [1:10:19] | Wahey! Let’s have a big hand and give a round of applause… | Wahey! 让我们给予他最热烈的掌声… | 
| [1:10:21] | Look, Jas. Look, that’s Daddy’s ex. | 瞧 JAS 看 这是爸爸的前女友 | 
| [1:10:23] | …for basketball stars TJ and Mickey D! | …篮球巨星 TJ 和 Mickey D! | 
| [1:10:25] | Isn’t she loud? | 她说话是不是很大声吗? | 
| [1:10:27] | Can you even fit them in a two-shot? | 你能让他们都挤到镜头前吗 | 
| [1:10:30] | They are so tall. I’m practically melting over here. | 他们是如此高大 以至于我几乎融化在这里 | 
| [1:10:34] | Isn’t she a loud, loud girl? | 她是不是一个说话很响亮 很大声的女孩? | 
| [1:10:39] | “Julie Criscoll, aged 15, wanted | “Julie Criscoll 才15岁 觉得 | 
| [1:10:42] | “nothing more than to change the world. | “没有比改变世界更加重要的了 | 
| [1:10:45] | “If only all the politicians would actually listen.” | “如果所有的政客仔细的聆听” | 
| [1:10:51] | Yeah, well that’s Em. | 呀 这就是 EM | 
| [1:10:53] | Is that Em? | 是 EM 吗? | 
| [1:10:54] | Yeah, that’s Em. She wrote the book. | 是啊 那是EM 是她写了这本书 | 
| [1:11:02] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [1:11:03] | I’m so sorry, darling. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 | 
| [1:11:05] | Look, how’s the party going? How’s it all going? | 你看 聚会如何呢? 一切可好? | 
| [1:11:08] | Um… | 嗯… | 
| [1:11:09] | We’re all going on to some club. How is she? | 我们全都要去俱乐部 她怎么样了? | 
| [1:11:12] | Asleep. You know, finally. | 睡着了 终于 | 
| [1:11:13] | She’s been awake all this time? | 这段时间她一直醒着? | 
| [1:11:16] | Yeah, my fault. I should have given her the decaf. | 是啊 我的错 我应该给她脱咖啡因的 | 
| [1:11:21] | See? There you go. I made you laugh. | 看到了吗? 我让你笑 | 
| [1:11:25] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? | 
| [1:11:27] | Yeah. No, no, I’m good. I’m good. | 是啊 不 不 我很好 我很好 | 
| [1:11:29] | Why? Were you worried? | 为什么呢? 你是不是在担心? | 
| [1:11:30] | Oh, no. Um… | 哦 不 嗯… | 
| [1:11:32] | No reason. I just… | 没有理由 我只是… | 
| [1:11:36] | Well, I was just checking up on you and… | 好吧 我只是想确认一下你和… | 
| [1:11:38] | Well, everything’s fine. | 好了 一切都很好 | 
| [1:11:41] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [1:11:43] | Sylvie Look, Sylvie, | |
| [1:11:46] | I know I’m not good at all this, you know, dad/husband thing. | 我知道我不擅长这个 爸爸/丈夫的事情 | 
| [1:11:51] | You’re doing fine, Dexter. | 你做得很好 Dexter | 
| [1:11:53] | No, and I know if you had a receipt, | 不 我知道如果你有一个收据 | 
| [1:11:56] | you would have taken me back a long time ago. | 你会带我回到很久以前 | 
| [1:11:58] | But, you know, I’m working on it, all right? So bear with me. That’s all. | 但是 我正在解决好吗? 耐心等一下吧 | 
| [1:12:04] | I’ve got to go. | 我必须得去了 | 
| [1:12:07] | I’ll see you tomorrow. All right. | 明天见 | 
| [1:12:09] | Night. Good night. | 再见 晚安 | 
| [1:13:14] | Funny? | 好笑的? | 
| [1:13:15] | Very funny. | 非常有趣 | 
| [1:13:18] | Well, look at you. You even look like a writer. | 看看你 你甚至看起来像一个作家 | 
| [1:13:22] | A writer in Paris. | 一个在巴黎的作家 | 
| [1:13:25] | There’s a word for this, isn’t there? | 是不是有一个词专门形容这个的? | 
| [1:13:27] | Uh, butch. | 嗯 Butch | 
| [1:13:29] | I was gonna say gamine. | 我本来想说 gamine | 
| [1:13:32] | What do you look like? | 你是什么样子? | 
| [1:13:33] | Me? A screwed-up divorce? | 我? 一个搞砸了的离婚者 | 
| [1:13:38] | So my apartment’s not far. Shall we? | 我的公寓就在不远处?我们可以… | 
| [1:13:41] | How long are you staying for? | 你会留在这里多久? | 
| [1:13:44] | I suppose it’s up to you, really. It’s just… | 我想这由你决定 真的… | 
| [1:13:48] | Look, I just wanted to say something | 我只是想说点什么 | 
| [1:13:50] | which I couldn’t really do over the phone. | 说一些在电话里说不出口的事 | 
| [1:13:51] | Well, ever since we were last together in London… | 好了 自从我们最后一次在伦敦见面以来… | 
| [1:13:54] | Dexter, before you say anything else, I have to… | Dexter 你说别的之前 我… | 
| [1:13:59] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 有些事情我要告诉你 | 
| [1:14:03] | You’ve met someone! | 你去约会了! | 
| [1:14:05] | Is that really so hard to believe? | 这很难以置信吗? | 
| [1:14:07] | -A man? -Yes, a man. A guy. | -一个人吗? -是的 一个人 一个家伙 | 
| [1:14:09] | A guy! He’s a guy now, is he? I see. | 一个家伙! 他现在是男人了是吧? 我懂了 | 
| [1:14:12] | He’s called Jean-Pierre, | 他叫 Jean-Pierre | 
| [1:14:13] | Jean-Pierre Dusollier | Jean-Pierre Dusollier. | 
| [1:14:14] | What, he’s French? | 什么 他是法国人吗? | 
| [1:14:16] | No, Dex, he’s Welsh. | 不 Dex 他是威尔士人 | 
| [1:14:17] | He’s handsome. He’s charming. | 他的帅气 他的迷人 | 
| [1:14:20] | He’s just very, very French. | 他只是非常 非常法国 | 
| [1:14:22] | What, you mean rude? | 什么 你的意思是粗鲁? | 
| [1:14:24] | No. Arrogant? | 不 嚣张? | 
| [1:14:26] | Smokes too much, wears a string of onions. | 抽烟太多了 戴着一串洋葱 | 
| [1:14:28] | Why are you being like this? | 你为什么要这样? | 
| [1:14:30] | Oh, God, you mean sexy. Is that what you mean? | 哦 你的意思是性感吗? | 
| [1:14:32] | You’re having lots of sex? | 你在跟很多人内个? | 
| [1:14:33] | Since when do I need to ask your permission? | 从什么时候开始我需要征求你的许可? | 
| [1:14:35] | God knows you never asked mine. | 谁会知道啊 你从来也不征求我的许可 | 
| [1:14:37] | But we just slept together. | 但我们只是睡在一起 | 
| [1:14:43] | I haven’t forgotten. | 我没有忘记 | 
| [1:14:50] | Dexter, we got a bit drunk. | Dexter 我们有点醉了 | 
| [1:14:52] | Yeah, not that drunk. | 是啊 不就是喝醉了 | 
| [1:14:54] | You took your trousers off over your shoes. | 你把你的裤子脱了放在你的鞋子上 | 
| [1:14:56] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 | 
| [1:14:59] | Did I? | 我有吗? | 
| [1:15:00] | I think that you were upset about Sylvie and the divorce, | 我以为你在为Sylvie和离婚的事烦恼 | 
| [1:15:03] | and you needed a shoulder to cry on. | 而你需要在一个肩膀上哭 | 
| [1:15:06] | Or sleep with. | 或者睡在那上面 | 
| [1:15:08] | And that’s what I was, a shoulder to sleep with. | 而这就是我 陪睡先生 | 
| [1:15:11] | And that’s why you did it, was it? | 这就是你这样做的原因对吧? | 
| [1:15:13] | To cheer me up. | 为了让我精神振奋起来 | 
| [1:15:14] | Well, it worked, didn’t it? | 反正这奏效了 | 
| [1:15:23] | If you must know, it was one of the better nights of my life. | 那是一个是我生命中最美好的夜晚之一 | 
| [1:15:27] | See? | 看到了吗? | 
| [1:15:30] | Don’t fish. | 不要钓鱼 | 
| [1:15:33] | Dex, it was one time. | Dex 只有一次 | 
| [1:15:37] | Well, it was three times. | 才不是 三次了 | 
| [1:15:42] | Come on. Look, you don’t think it’s a good idea? | 来吧 你看 你不觉得这是一个好主意? | 
| [1:15:45] | You and me. | 你和我 | 
| [1:15:49] | I do. I did. | 是啊 我一直这么认为 | 
| [1:15:51] | In the late ’80s. | 在80年代后期 | 
| [1:15:52] | Right. | 对 | 
| [1:15:58] | Better get going. | 最好动身了 | 
| [1:15:59] | Why? What are we doing? | 为什么呢? 我们在做什么呢? | 
| [1:16:01] | Jean-Pierre wants to meet you. | Jean-Pierre 想见你 | 
| [1:16:02] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 哦 你在开玩笑 | 
| [1:16:04] | We’re going to hear him play. | 我们要听他弹奏 | 
| [1:16:06] | Play? | 弹奏? | 
| [1:16:07] | He’s a jazz musician. | 他是爵士乐音乐家 | 
| [1:16:09] | Bastard. | 坏小子 | 
| [1:16:11] | We’re going to listen to him play free jazz on the piano for about nine hours, | 我们要听他用钢琴弹上九个小时爵士乐 | 
| [1:16:14] | and it’s going to be lots of fun and in no way awkward. | 会很有乐趣的 根本不会尴尬 | 
| [1:16:43] | You’re not going out like that, are you? | 你不是要这样走出去吧? | 
| [1:16:47] | Just do me up. | 让我筋疲力尽 | 
| [1:16:53] | That’s Jean-Pierre. | 那是 Jean-Pierre | 
| [1:16:54] | Where? | 在哪里? | 
| [1:16:57] | Oh, God. You could have at least found someone a bit good-looking. | 噢 你至少可以找一个好看点的 | 
| [1:17:04] | You know, Em, I’m sure he’s a | 你知道 EM 我敢肯定他是一个 | 
| [1:17:06] | fine jazz pianist. | 很好的爵士乐钢琴家 | 
| [1:17:08] | I just don’t think I can do this. | 我只是不确定我可以这样做 | 
| [1:17:11] | Oh. Really? | 哦 真的吗? | 
| [1:17:12] | Yeah, I’ll just go and see a movie and go back to the apartment. | 是啊 我就是去看电影 然后回公寓 | 
| [1:17:17] | And then I think I’m going to get the first train back tomorrow. | 然后我想我要去搭明天第一趟火车 | 
| [1:17:21] | You don’t have to leave. | 你不一定要离开 | 
| [1:17:22] | I think I do. | 我觉得我要 | 
| [1:17:30] | I’m sorry, Dex. | 对不起 Dex | 
| [1:17:31] | Hey, don’t be. | 嘿 不要这样 | 
| [1:17:40] | Go on. | 去吧 | 
| [1:17:54] | Hey. Salut | 嘿 Salut. | 
| [1:18:58] | Wait! Dexter! | 等等! Dexter ! | 
| [1:19:08] | I thought I got rid of you. | 我以为我已经摆脱你了 | 
| [1:19:23] | If you muck me about, Dexter… | 如果你耍弄我 Dexter … | 
| [1:19:25] | Em, I swear. I swear I won’t. | EM 我发誓 我发誓 我不会 | 
| [1:19:27] | Lead me on, or let me down, or go behind my back, | 引诱我 或者让我失望 或着暗算我 | 
| [1:19:29] | I will murder you. | 我会杀死你的 | 
| [1:19:30] | I won’t do that. | 我不会这样做 | 
| [1:19:33] | You swear? | 你发誓? | 
| [1:19:36] | Yeah, I swear. I swear. | 是的 我发誓 我发誓 | 
| [1:20:01] | I would like to thank everyone for coming to our wedding. | 我想感谢大家百忙中抽空来我们的婚礼 | 
| [1:20:04] | For what can only be described as a whirlwind romance. | 这只能形容为旋风式的浪漫 | 
| [1:20:08] | Pause for laughter. | 笑声停止 | 
| [1:20:12] | Seriously, when people ask how Emma and I first met, | 说真的 当人们问Emma和我第一次是怎么遇见的 | 
| [1:20:18] | I tell them that we grew up together. | 我就告诉他们我们一起长大 | 
| [1:20:21] | Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. | Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. | 
| [1:20:23] | You’re not going to say, “Blah, blah, blah,” on the day, are you? | 你不会说内个的那一天吧? | 
| [1:20:25] | You are not supposed to be hearing this. | 你不应该听到这个的 | 
| [1:20:26] | What if I have notes? | 如果我有注意到怎么办? | 
| [1:20:27] | Come on, let me see. | 来吧 让我看看 | 
| [1:20:29] | No, no. | 不要 | 
| [1:20:30] | When we’re married, you’re going to have to obey me. | 当我们结婚的时候 你要绝对服从我 | 
| [1:20:32] | Yeah, I’m sure that’s going to happen. | 是的 我敢肯定这将要发生 | 
| [1:20:36] | What? Not again? | 什么? 不是吗? | 
| [1:20:40] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你介意吗? | 
| [1:20:41] | No, I don’t mind. | 不 我不介意 | 
| [1:20:44] | Although, there are health and safety issues. | 虽然有健康和安全问题 | 
| [1:20:48] | I could lose my license. | 我可能会失去我的驾照的 | 
| [1:21:06] | They’ll wonder where we’ve got to. | 他们肯定不知道我们去哪里了 | 
| [1:21:15] | MMM! | Mmm! Mmm. | 
| [1:21:16] | I can definitely smell burning. | 我可以肯定的这是烧焦的味道 | 
| [1:21:23] | Hello, hello. | 你好 | 
| [1:21:24] | Hi, there. | 嗨 | 
| [1:21:26] | Come here, you. Here we go. | 来这里 我们走吧 | 
| [1:21:28] | Do you want to give me a big kiss? Give me a big kiss. | 你想给我一个吻吗? 亲我吧 | 
| [1:21:31] | Go on. | 继续 | 
| [1:21:33] | TV between 5:30 and 6:00, but no more. | 看电视只能从5:30看到6:00 | 
| [1:21:36] | And she has to be in bed by 7:30. | 而她7点半一定要上床 | 
| [1:21:38] | All right, do you want to run inside? | 好 你想跑进去? | 
| [1:21:40] | Go see Emma. Good girl. | 去看看 Emma 好女孩 | 
| [1:21:41] | I’m out here, Jasmine. | 我在这里 Jasmine | 
| [1:21:43] | She’s loving coming here at the moment. | 她现在很喜欢来这里 | 
| [1:21:45] | Well, good. That’s great. | 好 很好 非常好 | 
| [1:21:47] | I’m really pleased for you. | 我真为你高兴 | 
| [1:21:49] | Look, I’d invite you in. It’s just… | 我会邀请你进来 这… | 
| [1:21:51] | No, it’s fine. We’ve got to go and see my family. | 不 没事 我们要去看看我的家人了 | 
| [1:21:54] | Have fun. Thanks. | 玩得开心点 谢谢 | 
| [1:22:10] | Dexter? Yeah. Dexter ? | 是啊 | 
| [1:22:12] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在思考 | 
| [1:22:16] | So have I. | 我也有 | 
| [1:22:26] | I want a child with the man I love. | 我想与我爱的男人要一个孩子 | 
| [1:22:32] | And if he won’t do it, then I want one with you. | 如果他不想要孩子 那我们生一个吧 | 
| [1:22:41] | Well, then, we’d better get started. | 好吧 那我们最好现在开始 | 
| [1:23:28] | I look so tired. | 我很累了 | 
| [1:23:30] | So take some exercise. Come swimming with me later. | 因此练习一下 迟点才来跟我游泳 | 
| [1:23:32] | No, no, I can’t. I’ve got to do too much at the cafe. | 不 不 我不能 我在咖啡馆有太多事忙了 | 
| [1:23:36] | Fine. Don’t. | 好 不要 | 
| [1:23:39] | By the way, in case you’re interested, | 顺便说一下 我知道你很八卦 | 
| [1:23:41] | I’m not pregnant. | 事实上我没有怀孕 | 
| [1:23:46] | Em, how do you know? | EM 你怎么知道? | 
| [1:23:47] | How do you think? | 你怎么想的? | 
| [1:23:49] | We could try again, though. | 但我们可以再试一次 | 
| [1:23:52] | Come on, look… No, no, no, no. Come on. | 来吧 看着… 不 不 不 不 来吧 | 
| [1:23:57] | Look, I’m sorry. All right? | 我很抱歉 好吗? | 
| [1:24:02] | No, I am for taking it out on you. | 不 | 
| [1:24:07] | We’re not at our best today, are we? | 我们今天状态不佳? | 
| [1:24:11] | Listen, why don’t we meet each other after work? | 听着 我们下班后见面吧? | 
| [1:24:16] | We’ll go to the movies. Your choice. | 然后去电影院看电影 你挑电影吧 | 
| [1:24:19] | Something with subtitles. | 看有字幕的 | 
| [1:24:22] | Ooh. | 哦 | 
| [1:24:24] | And we can go and have some dinner. Just you and me, | 我们可以去吃晚餐 就你和我 | 
| [1:24:27] | and we can work this out. All right? | 我们可以解决这个问题 好吗? | 
| [1:24:31] | -I promise. -MMM – HMM | -我保证 -Mmm-hmm. | 
| [1:24:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [1:24:34] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [1:25:18] | Thank you. Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 非常感谢 | 
| [1:25:25] | Hey, there. Just to say I’m running late, | 嘿 我只是想说我可能要迟到了 | 
| [1:25:28] | but I’m on my way. | 不过我已经快到了 | 
| [1:25:29] | I’m sorry for being so snappy this morning. | 我很抱歉今天上午这么生气 | 
| [1:26:25] | Hey, there. Just to say I’m running late, | 嘿 我只是想说我可能要迟到了 | 
| [1:26:28] | but I’m on my way. | 不过我已经快到了 | 
| [1:26:30] | And I’m sorry for being so snappy this morning. | 我很抱歉今天上午这么生气 | 
| [1:26:34] | I just wanted to say you’re a fine thing, | 我只想说你是一个好人 | 
| [1:26:35] | Dexter Mayhew | Dexter Mayhew. | 
| [1:26:37] | I love you very much. | 我十分爱你 | 
| [1:26:39] | Okay, there you go. Lucky you! | 好吧 笑吧你 你真幸运! | 
| [1:28:26] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [1:28:32] | – Dexter ? Hello, darling. | – Dexter ? 你好 亲爱的 | 
| [1:28:40] | Are you all right? Go and get dressed. | 你没事吧? 去穿衣服 | 
| [1:28:44] | Sylvie, Sylvie, | |
| [1:28:45] | Dexter? Dexter ? Sylvie, Sylvie. | |
| [1:28:45] | Dexter? Dexter ? | |
| [1:28:46] | Sylvie, Sylvie, I screwed up. | Sylvie Sylvie 我搞砸了 | 
| [1:28:49] | Jasmine, now! | Jasmine 现在! | 
| [1:28:50] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 | 
| [1:28:52] | It’s all right. You’re all right. | 没事 你没事 | 
| [1:28:54] | No, I screwed up. | 不 我搞砸了 | 
| [1:28:56] | Come on, let’s get you up. Come on. | 来吧 起来吧 | 
| [1:29:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [1:29:04] | It’s all right. | 好 | 
| [1:29:06] | Aw, Dex, come on. | 噢 Dex 来吧 | 
| [1:29:09] | You poor thing. | 你这个可怜的东西 | 
| [1:29:16] | Oh, God. Dexter. | 噢 上帝 Dexter | 
| [1:30:00] | -As the rain came down,the water levels began to rise. | -由于雨水落到地面 水位开始回升 | 
| [1:30:04] | So is this going to be an annual festival, do you think? | 那么这将是一个一年一度的节日 你觉得呢? | 
| [1:30:10] | Every year, 15th of July? | 每年7月15日? | 
| [1:30:14] | Well, I hope not. | 好吧 我希望不会 | 
| [1:30:17] | I don’t want a heart-to-heart. | 我不想 谈心 | 
| [1:30:22] | Do you? | 你呢? | 
| [1:30:23] | No, no. I’d rather not. | 没有 我宁可不谈 | 
| [1:30:26] | Except to say, that I think the best thing that you could do | 只是说 我觉得你应该做的最好的事 | 
| [1:30:31] | would be to try to live your life as if Emma was still here. | 就是像 Emma 还在你身边那样继续生活下去 | 
| [1:30:38] | Don’t you? | 不是吗? | 
| [1:30:46] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我能不能 | 
| [1:30:47] | Of course you can. | 当然你也可以 | 
| [1:30:52] | What do you think I’ve been doing for the past 10 years? | 你觉得我最近10年都做了什么? | 
| [1:31:04] | Now Silent Witness is on. 9:00. | 现在是9点 Silent Witness 要开始了 | 
| [1:31:15] | Right. | 对 | 
| [1:31:29] | Ian. God! | Ian 上帝! | 
| [1:31:31] | Hi. Hello, mate. | 嗨 你好 | 
| [1:31:33] | Are you well? Yeah, look at this. | 你呢? 是啊 看看这个 | 
| [1:31:37] | So, how are you? How’s the stand-up comedy? | 所以 你最近怎样? 脱口秀怎么样? | 
| [1:31:39] | Oh, well, I gave that up, actually. | 其实我放弃了 | 
| [1:31:41] | That’s a shame. | 这真可惜 | 
| [1:31:42] | No, not really, because I was never any good. | 不 因为我从来都不擅长这个 | 
| [1:31:46] | The only time I ever made Emma laugh | 我唯一的一次让 Emma 笑 | 
| [1:31:48] | was when I fell down the stairs. Really. | 就是当我从楼梯掉下去的时候 | 
| [1:31:52] | No, I’m in insurance now. | 不 我现在卖保险 | 
| [1:31:54] | Great, great. | 太好了 | 
| [1:32:00] | I hate today. Fifteenth of July. | 我讨厌今天 七月十五月 | 
| [1:32:06] | Saint Swithin’s Day. | 圣斯威逊节 | 
| [1:32:09] | It’s a tough one. | 这是一个艰难的圣斯威逊节 | 
| [1:32:10] | I never noticed it before, | 我以前从来没有注意过它 | 
| [1:32:13] | but it was always there just waiting, | 但它是总是在那里静静守候 | 
| [1:32:16] | lurking. | 潜伏 | 
| [1:32:18] | I used to hate you, too. | 我以前也很恨你 | 
| [1:32:20] | Quite violently, actually, Dexter. | 很暴力 Dexter | 
| [1:32:22] | No, I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但… | 
| [1:32:24] | Because, she lit up with you. | 因为 她点燃了你的激情 | 
| [1:32:31] | Just in a way that she never would with me, | 她从来没有这样对我 | 
| [1:32:34] | and it used to make me so angry because… | 这件事一直让我很生气 因为… | 
| [1:32:38] | I didn’t think that you deserved her. Can I say this? | 我觉得你不配得到她 我可以这样说吗? | 
| [1:32:42] | Yeah, go on. | 是啊 继续 | 
| [1:32:44] | She made you decent. | 她让你体面 | 
| [1:32:48] | And then in return, you made her so happy. | 然后为了回报 你让她非常高兴 | 
| [1:32:54] | So happy. | 太高兴了 | 
| [1:32:57] | And I will always be grateful to you for that. | 为此我一直很感激你的 | 
| [1:33:05] | And on that bombshell, back to the sticks. | |
| [1:33:10] | There’s my lot out there. Oh! Look at them. | 还有我宿命 看他们 | 
| [1:33:12] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 | 
| [1:33:16] | So, listen, we’ll stay in touch. I’ll give you a call. | 保持联系 我会给你打个电话 | 
| [1:33:19] | No, I don’t think that’s necessary. | 不 我不认为这是必要的 | 
| [1:33:21] | I think we’re done here. | 我觉得我们以后不会再联系了 | 
| [1:33:24] | Come here. | 来这里 | 
| [1:33:27] | Good luck, mate. All right? | 祝你好运 | 
| [1:33:28] | You, too. | 你也一样 | 
| [1:33:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [1:33:38] | You’ve got cake everywhere. | 你的到处都是蛋糕碎 | 
| [1:33:43] | Wake up. | 起来 | 
| [1:33:47] | Wake up. | 起床啦 | 
| [1:33:54] | It’s all right. Don’t panic. It’s only me. | 好 不要惊慌 就我一个 | 
| [1:33:58] | Emma Emma Morley Emma. Emma Morley. | |
| [1:33:59] | Yes. Hello. | 是的 你好 | 
| [1:34:02] | So what do you suggest we do? | 你有什么建议呢? | 
| [1:34:06] | We could stay in touch. | 我们可以保持联系 | 
| [1:34:08] | Today. We’re meant to be doing something today. | 今天 我们是注定要做一些东西的 | 
| [1:34:13] | Right. Right, right. | 对 对 对 | 
| [1:34:15] | Look, today’s a bit tricky for me, really. | 你看 今天对我来说真的有点棘手 | 
| [1:34:19] | No, no, it’s not that. It’s just… | 不 不 不是 这只是… | 
| [1:34:22] | Well, I’m meeting my parents, | 好吧 我要去见我的父母 | 
| [1:34:23] | and then I’ve got to get back… | 然后我得回来… | 
| [1:34:24] | Oh, yeah, yeah, you should probably go then. | 哦 对的 你或许应该去 | 
| [1:34:30] | It was lovely to meet you. Bye, now. | 能遇见你真好 再见了 | 
| [1:34:39] | Look, that’s not until later, so if you wanted to, | 我迟点才要去见他们 所以如果你想 | 
| [1:34:46] | we could go for a walk or something? | 我们可以去散步吗? | 
| [1:34:52] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [1:35:07] | Come on, keep up. | 来吧 跟上 | 
| [1:35:09] | It’s these shoes. I can’t mountain climb in brogues. | 是这些鞋子的原因 我不能穿着这种鞋爬山 | 
| [1:35:13] | It’s not K2. | 这不是乔戈里峰 | 
| [1:35:14] | It’s just a big hill, all right? | 这只是一座大山 好吧? | 
| [1:35:16] | A child could do it. | 小孩子都能爬上去 | 
| [1:35:22] | I don’t want you thinking I’m bothered or anything about last night. | 我不希望你想起昨晚的任何事 | 
| [1:35:26] | I don’t want your phone number, | 我不希望要你的电话号码 | 
| [1:35:28] | or letters, or postcards. | 或者信件 或者明信片 | 
| [1:35:30] | I don’t want to get married to you. | 我不想跟你结婚 | 
| [1:35:32] | Definitely don’t want to have your babies. | 也绝对不希望怀上你的孩子 | 
| [1:35:35] | Whatever happens tomorrow, we’ve had today. | 不管明天发生什么事 把握好今天 | 
| [1:35:44] | And if we should bump into each other sometime in the future, | 如果我们将来偶然相遇 | 
| [1:35:46] | well, that’s fine, too. | 那也很好啊 | 
| [1:35:50] | We’ll be friends. | 我们会成为朋友 | 
| [1:35:52] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 | 
| [1:36:00] | Or, you know, on the other hand… | 或者 另一方面… | 
| [1:36:05] | Go on. | 继续 | 
| [1:36:08] | Well, my parents don’t arrive until later. | 好吧 我的父母暂时还不会回来 | 
| [1:36:13] | So? | 所以? | 
| [1:36:14] | So, well, the flat’s empty. | 所以 我家里没有人了 | 
| [1:36:19] | You know, if you wanted to finish what we started. | 如果你想完成我们之间未了的事 | 
| [1:36:24] | What? Sober? | 什么? 内个? | 
| [1:36:28] | And in daylight. | 而且是在白天 | 
| [1:36:34] | Race you! | 看谁快! | 
| [1:36:51] | Do you want a piggy-back, you old man? | 你想要我背你吗 老头? | 
| [1:36:54] | It’s these shoes. There’s no blooming grip on these things. | 这鞋子 在这里根本走不动 | 
| [1:36:58] | Here, come here, you. | 这里 来这里 | 
| [1:37:04] | Did you come up here with Emma? | 你带 Emma 来过这里? | 
| [1:37:05] | Yeah, once. | 是的 一次 | 
| [1:37:07] | That was a long time ago now. | 这是很久以前的事了 | 
| [1:37:10] | Do you miss her? | 你想念她吗? | 
| [1:37:12] | Well, of course, I do. | 嗯 我当然想念她 | 
| [1:37:14] | She was… She was my best friend. | 她… 她是我最好的的朋友 | 
| [1:37:18] | Who’s your best friend now then? | 现在谁是你最好的朋友呢? | 
| [1:37:20] | Well, you are, of course. Come here. | 当然是你 来这里 | 
| [1:37:24] | Why, who’s yours? | 为什么 谁是你最好的朋友? | 
| [1:37:27] | I think it’s probably Mum. | 我认为那可能是妈妈 | 
| [1:37:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [1:37:37] | I’m not so terrible though, am I? | 我不是那么吧可怕? | 
| [1:37:38] | I’m not answering that. | 我才不会回答你 | 
| [1:37:45] | You know what you are. | 你知道你是什么 | 
| [1:38:13] | It’s just round the corner. This way. | 转过这个弯就是了 这边走 | 
| [1:38:17] | Dexter ! Oh, Dexter! | |
| [1:38:18] | Damn it, they’re early. | 可恶 他们早到了 | 
| [1:38:22] | You’re early. | 你们真早 | 
| [1:38:23] | We thought we’d surprise you. | 我们以为我们会令你感到惊讶 | 
| [1:38:26] | Clearly, we have. | 显然 得逞了 | 
| [1:38:29] | Mum, Dad, this is Emma Morley. Morley. | 妈妈 爸爸 这是 Emma Morley | 
| [1:38:32] | Hello. Pleased to meet you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 | 
| [1:38:33] | Emma, you’ll join us for tea, yes? | Emma 你会和我们一起喝茶 是吗? | 
| [1:38:35] | No, no, thanks. I should leave you to it. | 不 不 谢谢 我应该让你去喝茶的 | 
| [1:38:39] | -Are you going to go? -Yeah. Well, | -你要走了吗? -是啊 | 
| [1:38:41] | pleasure to meet you and… | 很高兴可以和你见面… | 
| [1:38:44] | Well, have a nice life. | 祝你幸福 | 
| [1:38:46] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [1:38:53] | I’m sorry. Did we just interrupt something? | 我很抱歉 我们刚刚打搅你了吗? | 
| [1:38:56] | No, no. Emma’s just a good friend. | 没有 Emma 只是我的好朋友 | 
| [1:39:01] | Weren’t you wearing this yesterday? | 昨天你不也穿着这件吗? | 
| [1:39:04] | The rascal. | 流氓 | 
| [1:39:12] | Em, wait! Wait, wait. | EM 等一下 | 
| [1:39:17] | Look, I need your phone number. | 我需要你的电话号码 | 
| [1:39:20] | My number? Right. Of course. | 我的电话号码? 当然 | 
| [1:39:23] | Look, I’m so sorry about all of that. | 我对这一切感到很抱歉 | 
| [1:39:25] | I wasn’t expecting them until after we… Well, you know. | 我没想见到他们直到我们… 你懂的 | 
| [1:39:30] | Right. | 对 | 
| [1:39:32] | This is me in Edinburgh. | 这是我在爱丁堡的电话 | 
| [1:39:33] | Right. | 对 | 
| [1:39:36] | My parents’ number | 我父母的电话 | 
| [1:39:38] | and their address just in case. | 还有他们的地址 以防万一 | 
| [1:39:41] | Right. | 对 | 
| [1:39:43] | Oh. Dad’s got a fax machine at work. | 爸爸工作的地方有传真机 | 
| [1:39:44] | Just the phone number’s fine. | 留个电话号码就够了 | 
| [1:39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [1:40:20] | Look, I’ve got to go. | 我要走了 | 
| [1:40:21] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [1:40:25] | But we will see each other again. | 但我们会再见面的 | 
| [1:40:26] | I know we will. | 我知道我们会 | 
| [1:40:30] | Goodbye, Dex. | 再见了 Dex | 
| [1:40:32] | Goodbye. | 再见 | 
| [1:40:34] | Goodbye. | 再见 |