英文名称:Once Upon a Time in Mexico
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | – I never heard of him. – Who? | – 我从未听说过他 – 谁? |
[00:55] | The man you recommended. | 你推荐的那个人 |
[00:56] | The guitar fighter? | 那个吉他打手? |
[00:59] | Wiped out a couple towns single-handedly. A real nut. Yeah. | 单枪匹马横扫过几个镇 一个真正的疯子 是的 |
[01:04] | You heard of him. | 你肯定听说过他 |
[01:05] | You just didn’t know it was him they were talking about. | 你只是不知道 别人谈论的就是他 |
[01:08] | You should meet him. | 你应该和他见见 |
[01:10] | Me. Me. That’s me. | 我 我 是我的 |
[01:17] | As long as I’m not the guy that has to make the introduction. | 只要来作介绍的人不是我就行了 |
[01:20] | Were you in Mexico during the Barillo cartel massacre? | 巴黎罗.卡特残杀事件的时候你在不在墨西哥? |
[01:23] | No. | 不在 |
[01:25] | That’s when I first heard about him. He was a legend. | 那时我第一次听说他 他是个传奇人物 |
[01:29] | They used to say he was the biggest Mexican they’d ever seen. | 人们传说他是最高大的墨西哥人 |
[01:33] | That was total bullshit. He was 5’9″, 5’10”, tops. | 那是屁话 他只有1米75 最多1米78 |
[01:37] | That’s no record, but bigger than most of us. | 那可不是最高 但是比我们大多数更高大 |
[01:40] | But Marquez, that’s a different story. | 但是马奎兹 那是另外个故事了 |
[01:45] | Marquez. | 马奎兹. |
[01:47] | Marquez. Gen. Marquez. | 马奎兹 马奎兹将军 |
[01:53] | Powerful, dangerous, | 强大 危险的 |
[01:55] | Marquez, he really had it in for this Mariachi, see. | 马奎兹 他真想干掉这个流浪歌手 明白吗 |
[02:09] | They called him “Mariachi” because he used to carry this guitar. | 他们称他为“流浪歌手”是因为他过去带着吉他 |
[02:14] | A guitar? | 吉他? |
[02:16] | Believe me, he really knew how to play it too. | 相信我 他真的会弹吉他 |
[02:45] | Look, this story is well-traveled. | 你看 这个故事传了很远 |
[02:48] | It might have picked up some embellishments along the way. | 可能有人在传说的时候添油加醋了 |
[02:51] | Just read between the lines. | 只看故事的言外之意 |
[03:29] | Now, he may not have been the biggest Mexican ever… | 现在 他可能不是最高大的墨西哥人 |
[03:32] | – All right. – …but she was as deadly… | – 好的 – …但是她的死就和… |
[03:35] | …as she was beautiful. | …她的美丽一样真实 |
[03:37] | – There’s a girl? – Oh, yeah. There’s a girl. | – 那还有个女孩? – 是的 有一个女孩 |
[03:41] | When he’d run out of ammo, she’d take over. | 当他弹药用尽的时候 她就会接手 |
[03:47] | The most drop-dead gorgeous woman you’ll ever see. | 绝对是你可能见过最华丽的女人 |
[04:34] | That’s where all the trouble began. She was with Marquez. | 麻烦就是由此开始的 她开始是跟马奎兹的. |
[04:38] | And when Marquez saw that she was with the Mariachi, | 当马奎兹看到她和流浪歌手在一起 |
[04:42] | well, he went crazy. | 他就发疯了 |
[04:43] | He hunted him down and fought Mariachi to the death. And then she… | 他到处寻找到了并打的那个流浪歌手要死 然后她… |
[04:50] | …put a bullet in his heart. | …朝他的心脏开了一枪 |
[04:59] | Only he didn’t die. | 只是他并没有死 |
[05:03] | – I don’t know what happened after that. – Would you like some? | – 那以后我就不知道发生了什么事 – 你来点? |
[05:06] | No. Maybe Marquez caught up with them, or the cartels. | 不 也许马奎兹抓住了他们 也许是卡特家 |
[05:10] | But like I said, the man is a myth, a legend. | 但正如我说的 这个人是个神话 是个传奇 |
[05:15] | And if he’s still living, he’s the one you want. | 如果他还活着 他就是你需要找的人 |
[05:18] | Well… | 嗯… |
[05:23] | …that is truly unbelievable. | …这真是令人难以相信啊 |
[05:25] | Well, I’m not big on telling stories. | 我不是在瞎编故事 |
[05:28] | Where’s the money? That’s the reason I’m here. | 钱呢?那是我来这的目的 |
[05:30] | I couldn’t find a briefcase small enough… | 我没能找到个够小的箱子… |
[05:33] | …for $10,000 in cash. | …装$10 000现金 |
[05:42] | It’ll do. | 这样就可以了 |
[05:44] | Just for my own edification, I offered you 50. | 只是为给我个教诲 我要给你$50 000 |
[05:49] | – Why’d you say no? – I’m not a greedy man. | – 为什么你不要? – 我不是个贪心的人 |
[05:52] | Not looking to get rich quick. | 不想成为暴发户 |
[05:54] | Besides, 50,000 is a lot for what you wanted me to find out, you know. | 此外 你知道5万美元对于你要我查的事情来说太多了点 |
[06:00] | You may as just as well put a bullet in my head as cough it up, right? | 你可能在我勉强说出的时候就一枪毙了我 对吗? |
[06:05] | But 10,000? | 但是1万美元呢? |
[06:07] | Ten thousand is civilized. | 1万美元很合理 |
[06:10] | Ten is something we both can live with. | 我们大家都能接受 |
[06:16] | Ten might still be too much. | 1万美元可能也太多了 |
[06:19] | You’d kill me over $10,000? | 你会为了1万美元而杀我? |
[06:23] | You wouldn’t dare. | 你不敢的 |
[06:27] | You wouldn’t dare. | 你不敢的 |
[06:31] | Yes, I would. | 是的 我会的 |
[07:51] | Would you do me the honor? | 你能给我这个荣幸吗? |
[07:58] | You need to learn to play. | 你得学会怎么弹 |
[08:00] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是你为什么会在这 |
[10:40] | I hear this is a town of Gunmen. | 我听说这个城镇是个枪手镇 |
[10:44] | We only make guitars here. | 我们这只造吉他 |
[10:50] | Mariachi. | 流浪歌手 |
[10:53] | Which one? | 哪一个? |
[11:02] | I don’t know who you mean. | 我不知道你在说谁 |
[12:06] | I’m honored to be in your presence. | 你能来是我的荣幸 |
[12:11] | But there’s someone else who wants to meet you. | 但是还有另外的人也想见你 |
[12:20] | Keep it. He made that for you. | 留着 他是为你做的 |
[12:49] | You know, if I was you, son, I’d turn around and go back right now. | 如果我是你 孩子 我马上掉头就走 |
[12:53] | Go back to where I came from… | 从哪来回到哪去… |
[12:55] | …instead of selling my mind and my soul to these cocksuckers. | …而不是出卖灵魂给这些混蛋 |
[13:00] | You speak English? | 你会讲英语吗? |
[13:03] | I didn’t think so. | 我并不这么认为 |
[13:07] | Attempts have been made on me and my family by the cartels. | 卡特家族已经威胁到我和我家庭 |
[13:12] | The same cartels that are threatening our freedom… | 这个卡特家族也正在威胁我们的自由… |
[13:18] | freedom which we must defend to the death. | 我们必须誓死捍卫的自由 |
[13:35] | I present to you Senor Blascoe. | 我向你们介绍布拉斯寇先生 |
[14:01] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[14:05] | We hear you want to work for us. | 我们听说你想替我们工作 |
[14:15] | I too am ready to start a new life. | 我已经准备开始一个全新的生活 |
[14:24] | This is your lucky day. | 这是你的幸运日 |
[14:34] | Did you order my pibil? | 你帮我点了猪扒了吗? |
[14:39] | – Does it have a name? – They call him “El.” | – 有名字吗? – 他们叫他”艾尔” |
[14:42] | As in “The.” | 是”那个” |
[14:44] | I know what it means. Thank you. | 我知道是什么意思 谢谢 |
[14:48] | Alert the Barillo cartel… | 警示巴黎罗.卡特家… |
[14:50] | …that El has come out of hiding. | …艾尔又出动了 |
[14:55] | – I don’t think we should… – Are you a Mexican… | – 我不认为我们应该… – 你是个墨西哥人能… |
[14:58] | …or a Mexi-can’t? | …还是个墨西哥不能? |
[15:03] | I’m a Mexican. | 我是个墨西哥人能 |
[15:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:07] | Then do as I say. | 那照我说的去做吧 |
[15:18] | – Nice tune. – Something my brother taught me. | – 很好听 – 我哥哥教我的 |
[15:23] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[15:25] | Yes, I was privy to that information already. How charming. | 是的 我私下听说过 多迷人 |
[15:29] | You know, El, if I may call you that… | 你知道 艾尔 如果我能那么叫你的话… |
[15:32] | …I’ve been doing a little snooping around, | …我做了一些调查 |
[15:35] | and it seems that the cartels… | 似乎那个卡特家族… |
[15:37] | …have quite a price on your head. | …出很高的价钱买你的人头 |
[15:40] | I wouldn’t want to be you. | 我可不想象你这样 |
[15:42] | Tell me, is there anyone who doesn’t want you dead? | 告诉我 还有人不想要你死吗? |
[15:48] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[15:50] | I need you to kill a man. | 我要你杀一个人 |
[15:54] | El, you really must try this because it’s puerco pibil. | 艾尔 你真必须尝尝这 因为这是烤猪排 |
[15:59] | It’s a slow-roasted pork, nothing fancy. | 这是慢烤的猪排 不是什么山珍海味 |
[16:01] | It just happens to be my favorite… | 但却是我最喜欢吃的… |
[16:03] | …and I order it with a tequila and lime | …这道菜连同龙舌兰酒和柠檬 |
[16:06] | …in every dive I go to in this country. | …是每次我到这个国家来都必点的 |
[16:09] | And honestly, that is the best it’s ever been anywhere. | 老实说 这是最美味的 |
[16:14] | In fact, it’s too good. | 实际上 太好吃了 |
[16:16] | It’s so good that when I’m finished, I’ll pay my check… | 那么好吃以至于当我吃完 付了单… |
[16:20] | …walk straight into the kitchen and shoot the cook. | …我就会直接走到厨房 开枪杀了那厨子 |
[16:23] | Because that’s what I do. I restore the balance to this country. | 因为那是我做的 我恢复这个国家的平衡 |
[16:26] | And that is what I would like from you right now. | 那也是我现在想要你做的 |
[16:29] | Help keep the balance by pulling the trigger. | 开枪来帮这个国家保持平衡 |
[16:31] | – You want me to shoot the cook? – No, I’ll shoot the cook. | – 你要我杀了那厨子? – 不 厨子我来杀 |
[16:34] | My car’s parked out back anyway. You… | 我的车停在后面 你… |
[16:39] | …will kill Marquez. | …去杀马奎兹. |
[16:41] | Do you remember Gen. Marquez? | 你还记得马奎兹将军吗? |
[16:46] | He’s being paid by Barillo… | 他被巴黎罗买通… |
[16:48] | …to kill the president in an attempted coup d’etat. | …企图发动政变中杀掉总统 |
[16:52] | – Attempted? – Oh, no. The president will be killed… | – 企图? – 哦 不 总统会被杀死… |
[16:55] | …because he’s that piece of good pork that needs to get balanced out. | …因为他是那块美味需要平衡掉的猪排 |
[16:59] | I say “attempted” because we don’t want Marquez taking power. | 我说“企图”是因为我们不想让马奎兹掌权 |
[17:03] | I need you to put the hurting, so to speak, on Marquez… | 我需要你干掉马奎兹… |
[17:06] | …after he’s killed the president. Savvy? | …在他杀了总统之后 明白了吗? |
[17:09] | – So why me? – You’ve got nothing to live for… | – 那么为什么是我? – 因为你了无牵挂… |
[17:14] | …and, in a way, you’re already dead. | …而且 从某种方面说 你已经死了 |
[17:16] | And Marquez is the man who killed you. | 是马奎兹杀了你 |
[17:19] | So why not return the favor? Go to the church. | 为什么不报答呢?到教堂去 |
[17:22] | Meet with an associate of mine named Salome at 3:00. | 和我一个叫做萨娄米的同事3:00见面 |
[17:26] | And I will contact you afterwards if we have a deal. | 如果我们成交 我会再联络你 |
[17:40] | Was I right? | 我没错吧? |
[17:43] | I guess not. | 我想没有 |
[18:03] | The last shipment of guns that were seized at our border… | 我们最近在边境截获的一批军火… |
[18:06] | …have not been accounted for, Sanchez. | …还没有记录 桑切兹 |
[18:08] | You are now off that assignment. Who wants to volunteer? | 你不用管那件事了 有谁志愿? |
[18:14] | Okay. You, Gomez, it’s yours. | 好了 你 郭麦子 是你的了 |
[18:17] | With el presidente’s new campaign against the Barillo cartel… | 艾尔总统对巴黎罗.卡特家族的新战役… |
[18:21] | …their activities are being pushed into the forefront. | …他们的活动已经被推到最前沿了 |
[18:24] | Large payments, deliveries, whispers of a political takeover. | 大笔交易 大批出货 密谋政变 |
[18:29] | I need new point men, strong and willing. | 我需要一些新的坚兵 强壮并且志愿 |
[18:33] | This is a top priority of el presidente. Who wants this? | 这个现在是艾尔总统的工作重心 谁来? |
[18:39] | Romero, it’s yours. | 罗梅罗 是你的了 |
[18:41] | Pick your secondary person. A third, if you have to. | 再挑一个人 或者两个 如果你需要的话 |
[18:44] | That’s all. Dismissed. | 结束 解散 |
[18:48] | I should take his left nut. | 我该搞掉他剩下那个蛋 |
[18:52] | You’re with us. | 我们也这么想 |
[18:59] | People of Culiacan. | 库利亚坎的人们 |
[19:01] | I’ve come here to bring you a message of peace. | 我到这来给你们代来了和平的消息 |
[19:06] | Peace that at this moment is being threatened by a group of people | 此时正受到一帮人威胁的和平 |
[19:10] | that is threatening our nation. | 危及我们的国家 |
[19:12] | People like Armando Barillo. | 象阿曼多.巴黎罗这样的人 |
[19:15] | I invite you to gather our forces… | 我请你们积聚我们的力量… |
[19:17] | …in order to prevent the destruction of our unity | …来阻止对我们的团结 |
[19:20] | …and our peace. | …和我们和平的破坏 |
[19:23] | El presidente, history teaches us… | 艾尔总统 历史告诉我们… |
[19:26] | no matter how great your armies are… | 不管你的军队有多强大… |
[19:29] | …you will always need the favor of the inhabitants… | …你都需要当地居民的帮助… |
[19:32] | …to take possession of a province. | …来控制一个省 |
[19:35] | How can you compete with a man like Barillo? He owns Culiacan. | 你怎么能和巴黎罗这样的人作对?他拥有库利亚坎 |
[19:38] | He doesn’t own its people. | 他不拥有那里的人民 |
[19:40] | Barillo purchased hundreds of homes and ranches… | 巴黎罗买了许多房子和农场… |
[19:43] | …in the northern part of Culiacan. | …在库利亚坎北部 |
[19:45] | And then he has turned around and given these homes to the people. | 然后把这些给了当地居民 |
[19:50] | – He’s a folk hero to them. – He’s also a mass murderer… | – 对他们来说 他是民族英雄 – 同时他也是脍子手… |
[19:53] | …and a drug kingpin. | …和毒枭 |
[19:55] | He’s trying to make himself a martyr | 他使自己象个卫道者 |
[19:57] | by drawing the people to his side… | 通过把人们拉到他那边来… |
[20:00] | …but the people can see through that. | …但人们会看穿的 |
[20:02] | Men like Barillo have stolen this country’s soul. | 巴黎罗这样的人窃取了这个国家的灵魂 |
[20:07] | But my people will stand up for what is right. | 但我的人民会为正义而站起来斗争 |
[20:11] | I’m afraid they’re no longer your people, sir. | 先生 恐怕他们不再是你的人民了 |
[20:15] | Then I will die fighting. | 我将誓死战斗 |
[20:18] | Are you with me? | 你愿意站在我这边吗? |
[20:24] | To the death. | 誓死战斗 |
[21:41] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对吗? |
[21:44] | Everything. | 所有的 |
[21:55] | This way! | 这边! |
[21:56] | Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 快! |
[22:00] | Any suggestions, Miss “Let’s get a room on the fifth floor… | 有什么好建议吗 是你说“我们住5楼吧… |
[22:03] | …so we can see the beautiful sunset”? | …那里可以看见美丽的日落”? |
[22:10] | Jump. | 跳 |
[22:19] | Swing, swing, swing. | 荡 荡 荡 |
[22:21] | – Hang on! – What do you mean, hold on? | – 坚持住! – 你什么意思 坚持住? |
[22:31] | Let go now! | 放手! |
[23:12] | Give me that! | 给我! |
[23:13] | Stop the bus. | 停车 |
[23:15] | Stop the bus. | 停车 |
[24:20] | A vow must be broken. | 要破戒了 |
[24:24] | Forgive me… | 请宽恕我.. |
[24:26] | for what I am about to become. | 为我要做的事情 |
[24:33] | – When was your last confession? – An hour ago. | – 你上次忏悔是什么时候? – 一个小时前 |
[24:35] | – And the name of your priest? – Sands. | – 是哪个牧师? – 桑兹 |
[24:38] | Okay. You are expected to carry out your assignment to the letter… | 你必须严格按照指示… |
[24:43] | – Yeah, I know. – Failure to appear… | – 是的 我知道 – 不能出现在… |
[24:45] | …in locations at assigned times… | …指定的地点在指定的时间… |
[24:48] | …results in forfeit of protection, | …将导致失去我们的保护 |
[24:50] | protection you will definitely need. | 你绝对需要的保护 |
[24:52] | – Yeah. – You’ll be paid. | – 是的 – 我们会付你报酬 |
[24:54] | Coup d’etats, like elections, don’t come cheap. | 政变和竞选一样 都不会便宜的 |
[24:57] | So there’s plenty of dough floating around. | 因此大把的钱等你去赚 |
[25:01] | There’s more. You will be a free man… | 还有 你将是个自由于… |
[25:04] | …from Marquez, the cartels, and even from the president… | …马奎兹 卡特家 甚至总统… |
[25:08] | …who isn’t your biggest fan, let’s face it. | …他不喜欢你 让我们面对现实 |
[25:11] | – When do I begin? – Give me a moment. | – 我什么时候开始? – 等一下 |
[25:55] | It’s a church, hombre. | 这是教堂 兄弟 |
[26:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:56] | Are you still standing? | 你还站着吗? |
[27:59] | Still. | 是的 |
[28:00] | Good. Well, the Barillo cartel aren’t the nicest of guys, are they? | 很好 巴黎罗·卡特家族可不是群好人 对吗? |
[28:05] | However, you’ve passed the test. | 然而 你通过测试了 |
[28:08] | You’re gonna do just fine. | 你会干得不错的 |
[28:10] | Assemble your team, and I will call you with further instructions. | 组织人手 等我的进一步指示 |
[28:16] | Over and out. | 完毕 |
[28:20] | I’m just walking my beat, friend. | 我正在巡逻 朋友 |
[28:23] | Mexico’s my beat, I’m walking it. | 墨西哥是我的巡逻区 我正在巡逻 |
[28:26] | I throw shapes, and they catch them. | 我抛出诱饵 他们就上钩 |
[28:28] | I set them up and watch them fall. | 我设下陷阱看着他们掉入 |
[28:30] | Have him meet me at the bullfight at 5 p.m. What? | 让他下午5点在斗牛场见我 什么? |
[28:34] | Why would I want that? Why would I want bubble gum? | 我为什么要这个?我为什么需要泡泡糖? |
[28:42] | All right. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好 好 好 |
[28:44] | Okay, this should hold the both of us over for quite a long time. | 好了 这应该让我们俩坚持一段时间 |
[28:50] | So I don’t ever want to see you again. | 我不想再见到你了 |
[28:53] | Fuck off. | 滚吧 |
[29:08] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 喂 – 你好 |
[29:10] | The ClA sharing a meal with the FBl. | 中情局和联邦调查局分享一顿饭 |
[29:13] | Now, if that isn’t interagency cooperation, | 如果这还不算情报机关之间的合作 |
[29:16] | I just don’t know what is. | 我不知道这是什么了 |
[29:18] | – I’m retired FBl. – A real agent never retires. | – 我是退休的联邦特工 – 一个真正的特工永远不退休 |
[29:21] | He just takes it a little easier. | 他只会放松一下 |
[29:24] | – Why are we talking? – You tracked down Armando Barillo… | – 我们为什么谈话? – 你找到阿曼多.巴黎罗… |
[29:29] | …for two years when he was running operations out of San Antonio. | …当他在圣安东尼奥搞活动的时候 |
[29:33] | Spinning wheels. It never led to an arrest. | 绕圈子 从来没有逮捕过 |
[29:35] | Well, he… | 嗯 他… |
[29:39] | He is, in fact, sitting directly behind you. | 实际上 他现在就在你后面 |
[29:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:45] | He settled back in. He’s been living here for six years. | 他回来了 他在这里住了六年了 |
[29:48] | Can’t be touched. | 动不了他 |
[29:50] | Did you know that most agents never even see a top-10 criminal… | 你知道 大多数特工从来没见过10大罪犯的面… |
[29:54] | …for their entire careers? You brought down two, didn’t you? | …在他们一辈子?你抓了两个 是吗? |
[29:58] | And now your third is sitting in very close proximity. | 而第三个现在就坐在离你很近的地方 |
[30:02] | Now, retired or not… | 不管是不是退休了… |
[30:05] | …that has really got to tug on the old short and curlies. | …那肯定让你动心 |
[30:09] | I’m a civilian now. | 我现在是平民 |
[30:12] | Didn’t he kill that agent friend of yours? What was his name… | 他不是杀了你的一个同事朋友吗?他叫什么… |
[30:15] | …Archuleta? | …阿区勒塔? |
[30:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:24] | Barillo is a Mexican citizen. | 巴黎罗是墨西哥公民 |
[30:25] | He cannot be extradited for crimes committed in the U.S. | 他不能为在美国犯下的罪而被引渡 |
[30:28] | Do you happen to know of a Dr. Guevera? Worked for the cartel. | 你认识一个古瓦拉医生的吗?曾今为卡特家工作 |
[30:32] | This doctor pumped your friend Archuleta full of drugs, day after day… | 这个医生给你朋友阿区勒塔灌药 日复一日… |
[30:38] | …so that they could torture him for two weeks before he died. | …这样他们在他死之前折磨了他两个星期 |
[30:43] | You must have known that. | 你一定知道的 |
[30:47] | Dr. Guevera himself having dinner with your prey. | 古瓦拉医生本人正和你的猎物共进晚餐 |
[30:52] | I wonder what it is they’re up to now. | 我想知道他们又想干什么 |
[30:55] | Two weeks of torture, Jorge. Think about that. | 折磨了两个星期 郝格 想想那 |
[30:59] | For your dead friend… | 为了你死去的朋友… |
[31:01] | …for the job you didn’t finish in San Antonio. | …为了你在圣安东尼奥没做完的工作 |
[31:04] | Now, are you really going to let it slip away again? | 你真的想让它再次逃脱吗? |
[31:13] | I’d like you to have a bite of my pork because it’s… | 我希望你尝一口我的猪肉 因为这是… |
[31:18] | …the world. | …世界级的 |
[32:20] | (Announcer) It’s Mariachi Happy Hour! | (主持)这是流浪歌手的快乐时光! |
[32:22] | Get your Mariachi song for 5 pesos. | 5比索一首歌 |
[32:24] | A Mariachi kiss for 20 pesos. | 20比索一个吻 |
[32:26] | And a Mariachi fuck for only 50 pesos! | 50比索打炮! |
[32:33] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
[32:35] | Far away. | 很远的地方 |
[32:38] | Still fucking around? | 还在到处鬼混? |
[32:40] | Let me get Fideo. | 我来去叫菲迪欧 |
[32:44] | I’m here for my guitar. | 我是来拿我的吉他的 |
[32:54] | It’s his last night. | 这是他最后一晚 |
[32:58] | They’re firing him. | 他们解雇了他 |
[33:01] | Hey… | 嗨… |
[33:02] | …Fideo, it’s me. | …菲迪欧 是我 |
[33:06] | – Still drinking. – Like a fish. | – 还在喝酒 – 象条鱼 |
[33:10] | I guess we haven’t changed so much. | 我们都没怎么变 |
[33:17] | I didn’t think you’d ever come back for this thing. | 我还以为你不会回来拿这个了 |
[33:20] | Neither did I. | 我也没想到 |
[33:24] | Are we on? | 我们有活了? |
[33:26] | I’ll let you know. I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 我会告诉你的 |
[33:31] | Bring him sober. We’re gonna need him, so… | 把他弄醒 我们需要他… |
[33:37] | …coffee. | …咖啡 |
[33:38] | Lots of coffee. | 多来点咖啡 |
[33:41] | Sometimes a revolution is exactly what’s needed to clean up the system. | 有时候非得需要一场革命来清除这个系统 |
[33:46] | One… | 一份… |
[33:47] | …giant enema, which just so happens to be my area of expertise. | …大剂量灌肠药 这刚好是我擅长的 |
[33:54] | Bullfights. Bull hockey. Do you like this? | 斗牛 牛背曲棍球 你喜欢这些? |
[33:57] | The bull is stabbed, prodded, beaten. | 公牛给剑刺 被枪戳 被鞭打 |
[34:01] | The bull is wounded. The bull is tired before the matador… | 公牛受伤了 牛已经累了在斗牛士… |
[34:07] | …ever steps into the ring. Now, is that victory? | …进入场地前 那就是胜利吗? |
[34:11] | Of course it is. | 当然是 |
[34:14] | Wanna know the secret to winning? | 想知道获胜的秘密吗? |
[34:15] | Creative sportsmanship. | 创造性的体育精神 |
[34:18] | In other words… | 换句话说… |
[34:26] | …one has to rig the game. | …有人得设计比赛 |
[34:31] | Go collect. | 去收钱 |
[34:44] | El presidente is giving a speech on the Day of the Dead… | 艾尔总统将于亡灵节发表演说… |
[34:47] | …in the town of Culiacan. | …在库利亚坎 |
[34:49] | He’s going to be isolated… | 他将单独… |
[34:51] | …in the main edificio in the center of the plaza. | …在广场中央的主演讲台上 |
[34:55] | Very easy access to him if… | 很容易接近他… |
[34:58] | …somebody can get you in. | …如果有人让你混进去 |
[34:59] | Right. You’re the man who can do that. | 是的 这要靠你 |
[35:02] | I am not the prince. | 我不是王子 |
[35:06] | I am the man behind the prince. | 我是王子身后的人 |
[35:08] | – I see. – He’s not the first prince I’ve served… | – 我明白了 – 他不是我伺候过的第一个王子… |
[35:11] | …nor the first one that I’ve betrayed. | …也不是我第一个出卖的 |
[35:14] | – You’re a good rat. I like you. – I try. | – 你是个好叛徒 我喜欢你 – 我尽力 |
[35:20] | The rest upon completion. | 剩下的完成后给 |
[35:22] | – Mucho gusto. – Right. Right. | – 很高兴 – 是啊 是啊 |
[35:32] | Every goddamn time. | 每次他妈的都这样 |
[36:42] | What do you want in life? | 你一生的梦想是什么? |
[37:24] | Belini… | 贝尔利尼… |
[37:26] | …how long have you and I done business together? | …我们一起合作多久了? |
[37:30] | A long time. | 很久了 |
[37:33] | And in a way… | 在某个方面… |
[37:34] | …I kind of, almost, could have the tiniest smidgen of respect for you. | …我几乎对你有了一丝毫的敬意 |
[37:39] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[37:41] | But you need to stop farting around. | 但你必须先停止到处放屁 |
[37:43] | Now, do you have the information that I need on Barillo or do you not? | 你到底有没有我要的关于巴黎罗的情报? |
[37:47] | I have what you need. | 我有你要的东西 |
[37:49] | I’m just enjoying this temporary position of power. | 我只是享受一下暂时的掌权地位 |
[37:53] | That make you nervous? | 让你紧张了? |
[37:55] | You know that withholding vital information from a federal officer… | 你知道向联邦官员隐瞒情报… |
[37:59] | …is a serious offense. | …是项重罪 |
[38:01] | Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for it… | 特别当是这个官员还付了大价钱… |
[38:05] | …and wouldn’t think twice about ripping that patch off your eyehole… | …并且会毫不迟疑撕掉你的眼皮… |
[38:08] | …and skull-fucking you to death. | …和敲碎你的脑袋的时候 |
[38:14] | No. | 不 |
[38:18] | I’m fine. Go away. | 我很好 走开 |
[38:23] | I am fine. Go away. You’re off the hook. | 我很好 走开 你没事了 |
[38:26] | Leave me alone. | 让我单独一个人 |
[38:29] | That spill just cost you your life. | 这溅出的咖啡让你送了命 |
[38:51] | A little help. | 帮忙 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:11] | I know it’s on you somewhere. | 我知道在你身上哪里 |
[39:13] | Somewhere. | 某个地方 |
[39:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:21] | Time to get messy. | 恶心的时候了 |
[39:41] | Well, I suppose I should thank you for not sticking it up your ass. | 嗯 我想我该感谢你没有塞到你屁眼里去 |
[39:48] | However. | 然而 |
[39:59] | You’re about a quart low. | 你还差1/4 |
[40:18] | You’re gonna pay for that, cop. | 你会付出代价的 条子 |
[40:20] | – Why doesn’t my key work anymore? – It’s too small. | – 我的钥匙怎么打不开了? – 太小了 |
[40:27] | – Stand back. – I just… I brought you a gift. | – 退后 – 我… 我给你买了个礼物 |
[40:30] | I’m still mad at you. | 我还生你的气呢 |
[40:31] | And trust me, it wasn’t easy to get. So…. | 相信我 来得可不容易 所以…. |
[40:36] | Come closer and I’ll thank you. | 靠进点我来谢谢你 |
[40:41] | – Are you trying to give me a boner? – Closer, I said. | – 你想让我出丑? – 我说靠近点 |
[40:45] | How about that little tip-off? | 那个小情报怎么样? |
[40:47] | Guarantees you a big arrest and an accommodation. | 保证你逮到条大鱼并且和解 |
[40:51] | Even from your twisted little agency. | 甚至你的发疯了特工 |
[40:53] | I’m impressed. | 真令我印象深刻 |
[40:56] | – But then what? – Want to hear my plan? | – 但是然后呢? – 想听我的计划吗? |
[40:58] | Either that or I start target practice. | 快说要不我要开始射击练习了 |
[41:01] | Okay. The new president is on a quest to clear out the Barillo cartel. | 好的 新任总统应要求要清除巴黎罗·卡特家 |
[41:07] | And Barillo has set up a counterattack… | 巴黎罗已经搞好了一个反击… |
[41:10] | …by hiring a military general named Marquez. | …雇了个将军叫马奎兹 |
[41:14] | He wants him to throw a coup d’etat… | 他想他发动政变… |
[41:17] | …while the president’s visiting Culiacan. | …当总统在访问库利亚坎的时候 |
[41:20] | Now, I have a man inside as insurance… | 现在 我有人在内以保证… |
[41:23] | …to make sure that Marquez never takes power. | …确定马奎兹不能得权 |
[41:26] | The last piece of the puzzle… | 剩下的难题是… |
[41:30] | …is Barillo. Your tip-off assures… | …巴黎罗 你的情报担保… |
[41:34] | …that Barillo is out of the picture while the battle ensues, | …巴黎罗不知道战争进行的情况 |
[41:38] | In the aftermath of this very healthy revolution… | 等这场大革命过后… |
[41:42] | …I will calmly waltz away with the 20 million pesos,.. | …我会冷静的带着2千万比索飘然离去… |
[41:47] | …that Barillo is prepared to pay Marquez for the coup. | …那是巴黎罗准备为政变付给马奎兹的 |
[41:51] | – You want me to go with you? – You detain Barillo… | – 你想让我和你一起去吗? – 你稳住巴黎罗… |
[41:54] | …with the information that you have, then you join me… | …用你知道的信息 然后你来找我… |
[41:57] | …and share the spoils. | …我们分钱 |
[42:03] | You meet me two nights from now… | 两天后在你和我会面… |
[42:06] | …at La Pileta, 10 p.m. sharp… | …在拉.皮勒塔 晚上10点整… |
[42:09] | …and bring only what’s important to you. | …只带重要的东西 |
[42:15] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[42:16] | It might get a wee bit dangerous there, sugar-butt. So… | 可能会有一丁点危险 甜心 所以… |
[42:22] | – Can you dig it? – I can dig it. | – 能明白吗? – 明白 |
[42:24] | I want my key back. | 我要拿回我的钥匙 |
[42:36] | Testing. One, two. Testing. | 测试 1 2 测试 |
[43:17] | Hello? | 喂? |
[43:19] | Can you hear me now? | 能听到吗? |
[43:21] | Okay… Fucking bells. | 好的… 该死的钟 |
[43:24] | Did you assemble your team? | 你召集你的队员了吗? |
[43:26] | You know I did. | 你知道我召集了 |
[43:29] | Why are you having me followed? | 为什么要派人跟着我? |
[43:31] | Oh, yeah, that. Let’s just call that a… | 噢 我们不妨把它当作为了… |
[43:33] | …guarantee of compliance, shall we? | …确保顺利 可以吗? |
[43:35] | Because Cucuy also… | 因为科库伊也… |
[43:37] | – …provides protection. – From what? Mosquitoes? | – …提供保护 – 保护什么?蚊子? |
[43:40] | Oh, gosh, I really wouldn’t mess with him if I were you… | 哦 上帝 我要是你就不会惹他… |
[43:43] | …because he’s a bit of a live wire. | …因为他强壮的人 |
[43:45] | And he’s not the happiest that you killed his man. | 你杀了他的人他是最不高兴的 |
[43:49] | Oh, yeah, by the way, I have your next assignment. | 我有你的下一个任务 |
[44:03] | You the Mariachis? | 你是那个流浪歌手? |
[44:19] | This is the back entrance. Make a note of it. | 这是后门 作个记号 |
[44:37] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 喂 喂 喂 喂 |
[44:40] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[44:41] | Musicians. | 音乐家们 |
[44:48] | Why so heavy? | 怎么这么重? |
[44:52] | Built in amplifier. | 是扩音器 |
[44:57] | Play something. | 演奏点什么 |
[45:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[45:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[45:22] | – I was afraid you couldn’t play. – Are you kidding? | – 我以为你不能演奏了 – 你在开玩笑吧? |
[46:14] | What we are looking for is support | 我们所需要的是支持 |
[46:17] | from the people of this state. | 这个国家的人民的 |
[46:19] | A man can do a lot alone, | 一个人单独可以做很多事 |
[46:22] | but he can do better with his people backing him. | 可是有民众支持他会做的更出色 |
[46:27] | I wonder how much we’re getting paid for this shit. | 真不知道我们干这会得到多少钱 |
[46:31] | A man who wants nothing is invincible, cabron. | 一个一无所求的人是不可战胜的 |
[46:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:47] | Are you gonna tell him that this is his last meal? | 你打算告诉他这是他的最后晚餐吗? |
[46:57] | Is there a particular song you would like to hear? | 你想要听哪首歌? |
[47:18] | We just played for el presidente, | 我们刚才为总统演奏 |
[47:20] | I can’t buy half a tequila with this shit! | 可得到的报酬连买半杯酒都不行! |
[47:27] | – We need money. – The score’s tomorrow. Enough for all. | – 我们需要钱 – 钱明天给 够你们花的 |
[47:30] | Even for you, Lorenzo. | 包括你 罗兰佐 |
[47:32] | Why are you suddenly interested in the score? | 你怎么突然对这些钱感兴趣了? |
[47:35] | What’s in it for you? | 你想要什么? |
[47:36] | Only revenge. | 只是报复 |
[47:39] | Much delayed revenge. | 拖了很长时间的报仇 |
[47:47] | Go practice. | 去练习 |
[47:49] | Practice? | 练习? |
[47:52] | Playing or shooting? | 演奏还是射击? |
[47:55] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[47:57] | I don’t think. I drink. | 我不想 我喝酒 |
[48:08] | – Yeah, hello. – Been following Barillo… | – 你好 – 在跟踪巴黎罗… |
[48:10] | …and the good Dr. Guevera. | …和那个好古瓦拉医生 |
[48:12] | Oh, Agent Ramirez, no longer retired. | 哦 拉米雷兹特工 不再退休了 |
[48:15] | Good man. Welcome to the fold. | 好样的 欢迎你 |
[48:17] | I haven’t seen illegal activities yet. | 我没看到有什么非法活动 |
[48:19] | Only that Dr. Guevera is scheduled for a medical procedure… | 只是古瓦拉医生计划一个手术… |
[48:22] | …on November 2. | …在11月2号 |
[48:24] | The Day of the Dead. That’s tomorrow. | 亡灵节 那就是明天 |
[48:26] | Also identified a member of the group as Billy Chambers. | 还确定了一个组织的成员叫比尔·却姆博斯 |
[48:30] | A fugitive. We’ve been wanting to pick him up for some time now. | 一个难民 我们已经找了他好久 |
[48:33] | Billy Chambers? Yeah. You sure? | 比尔.却姆博斯?你肯定? |
[48:36] | – Bet my badge on it. – Well… | – 我用我的警徽打赌 – 那么… |
[48:38] | …whatever they’re up to, I can guarantee you… | …不管他们想干什么 我向你保证… |
[48:41] | …that it’s going to happen tomorrow. | …就会是在明天 |
[48:44] | – So I suggest you… – What’s going down tomorrow? | – 因此我建议你… – 明天会怎样? |
[48:46] | If you see an opening, take it. | 你一看到机会就上 |
[48:49] | – What do you know? – Not enough. Get inside. | – 你知道什么? – 还不足够 进去 |
[48:59] | I’ve got nothing. | 我什么也没有 |
[49:01] | I gotta get in. I got nothing. | 我得进去 我什么也没有 |
[49:05] | Try to make a move. I don’t have a move to make. | 要有所行动 可我不知道要怎么做 |
[49:10] | What are you gonna do, stupid? | 你想怎么办 笨蛋? |
[49:17] | Billy Chambers is on the move. | 比尔.却姆博斯在行动了 |
[49:23] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[49:28] | You’re buying a taco. | 你买面饼 |
[49:31] | This is too easy. | 这太容易了 |
[49:33] | Where are the other guys? | 其他人呢? |
[49:36] | This is a setup. | 这是陷阱 |
[49:38] | It smells like a setup. | 像是个陷阱 |
[49:47] | I’m making my move. | 我要行动了 |
[50:25] | Billy Chambers. | 比尔.却姆博斯 |
[50:30] | – Well, that depends who’s asking. – I thought that was you. | – 那要看是谁找了 – 我认为是你 |
[50:34] | – Here, let me pay for this. – Oh, well, thanks. | – 给 我来付钱 – 哦 谢了 |
[50:39] | Oh, goddamn it. | 哦 妈的 |
[50:41] | – Is that real? – Yes, it is. | – 是真的吗? – 是的 |
[50:44] | Goddamn. What took you boys so long? | 妈的 你们怎么花那么长时间? |
[50:49] | Whoa, hey, friend. | 哦 喂 朋友 |
[50:52] | You ain’t gonna need that. | 你不需要那玩意儿 |
[50:54] | Believe it or not, man, I’m ready to go. | 你相不相信 老兄 我准备好了 |
[50:58] | Let’s talk overthere. | 我们去那儿谈谈 |
[51:02] | After you. | 你先 |
[51:09] | Man, I just wanna get out of here. | 我只想离开这儿 |
[51:12] | I’ve been on the run, hiding out here down in Mexico… | 我一直在逃命 躲在墨西哥… |
[51:15] | …for the last eight goddamn years. | …妈的八年了 |
[51:19] | And I’ve been working for this here cartel for the last four. | 过去4年里我一直为这个卡特家工作 |
[51:24] | I ain’t got shit. All I got is what I’m wearing on my back. | 什么也没得到 我的家当都在我身上 |
[51:28] | I can’t go nowhere. Sort of got me by the balls, you know? | 我哪儿也不能去 就像抓了我的蛋蛋一样 你明白? |
[51:31] | Jorge Ramirez. | 郝格.拉米雷兹 |
[51:33] | I’ll take you in under the FBI’s supervision and protection… | 我可以让你接受联邦调查局的监视和保护… |
[51:38] | …until we can take you back, | …直到我们把你带回国 |
[51:41] | where you will be prosecuted for your crimes. | 你会在那接受审判 |
[51:44] | – In the U.S.? – In the U.S. | – 在美国? – 在美国 |
[51:48] | The things that I’ve had to do for the goddamn cartel are… | 我为这该死的卡特干的都是… |
[51:52] | – …unspeakable. – You don’t know what Barillo’s up to? | – …不可告人的 – 你不知道巴黎罗在干什么? |
[51:56] | I’m close to the man. | 我跟他很亲近 |
[51:58] | I’m real close. | 真的很亲近 |
[52:01] | But he don’t let nobody in, that cocksucker. | 可他从不信任任何人 那个狗娘养的 |
[52:03] | Can you get him close to Barillo? | 你可以让他接近巴黎罗吗? |
[52:10] | Him? | 他? |
[52:13] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[52:20] | Then you get me out of here. | 然后你把我搞出去 |
[52:22] | Then I’ll get you out of here. | 我会把你搞出去的 |
[52:25] | Him too. | 还有他 |
[52:26] | Him too. | 还有他 |
[53:04] | There’s cartel on every corner. | 到处都是他们的人 |
[53:09] | Sands told me you handle protection. | 桑兹告诉我你负责保安工作 |
[53:12] | I don’t work for Sands anymore. | 我不再为桑兹做事了 |
[53:14] | And since I’m a Mexican, I can do whatever I want. | 既然我是墨西哥人 我想干什么就干什么 |
[53:19] | Then I guess I don’t work for Sands neither. | 那么我也不为桑兹做事. |
[53:22] | – Goodbye. – There’s a price on your head. | – 再见 – 有人在悬赏你的头 |
[53:25] | I’m going to collect. | 我想去拿赏金 |
[53:26] | Why don’t you just tell Barillo everything you know. | 为何不把你知道的全告诉巴黎罗呢 |
[53:29] | And then maybe he’ll just cut off your hands. | 也许他会只砍掉你的手 |
[53:31] | And if I don’t? | 要是我不呢? |
[53:33] | You know that old man I killed in your village? | 你认识我在你村子里杀的那个老头吧? |
[53:36] | What if your whole village was next? | 要是整个村子呢? |
[53:40] | Would you kill them? | 你会杀了他们? |
[53:42] | Me? They certainly would. | 我?他们肯定会 |
[53:48] | Then I guess I have no choice… | 看来我别无选择… |
[53:51] | …but to kill you all. | …只有把你们全杀光了 |
[54:05] | You… | 你… |
[54:07] | …are last. | …是最后的 |
[56:17] | That should put him out for a few days… | 这个会让他睡上好几天… |
[56:20] | …and give him some nasty dreams. | …让他做些色梦 |
[56:29] | You have to relax your fingers. | 你手指要放松 |
[56:33] | Music is pure, from one’s soul. | 音乐是纯净的 发自人的内心 |
[56:38] | If the soul is pure, the music flows free. | 只要心灵是纯静的 音乐就流畅了 |
[56:52] | And if the soul isn’t pure? | 要是心灵不纯静呢? |
[56:55] | Then you must practice like a motherfucker. | 那你就只能象个混蛋一样练习 |
[56:58] | I present to you… | 我向你介绍… |
[57:01] | …Senor Cucuy. | …科库伊先生 |
[57:05] | Get this condescending ass out of here. | 把这混蛋给我赶出去 |
[57:10] | You want me to break his fingers? | 要我把他的手指打断吗? |
[57:12] | No. I want you to chop them off. | 不 我要你把它们砍掉 |
[57:16] | – I was just making a joke. – I wasn’t. | – 我只是开个玩笑 – 我不是 |
[57:27] | Sit, please. | 请坐 |
[57:32] | So… | 那么… |
[57:33] | …you are the man who brought us… | …你就是给我们带来… |
[57:37] | …the Mariachi. | …流浪歌手的人 |
[57:39] | The man I work for, Mr. Sands… | 是我的老板 桑兹先生… |
[57:43] | …he is using the Mariachi to kill Gen. Marquez. | …他用流浪歌手去杀马奎兹将军 |
[57:47] | So you want to join us… | 你想加入我们… |
[57:50] | …here’s how it works. | …要这么办 |
[57:52] | There is the bait. There is the trade. | 有诱饵 才有交易 |
[57:55] | A favor for a favor. | 你帮我 我帮你 |
[57:59] | So El Mariachi is the trade? | 那么流浪歌手艾尔就是交易了? |
[58:03] | You are. | 你是 |
[58:20] | This ain’t my line of work. | 这不是我该做的 |
[58:32] | This guy’s all fucked up. | 这家伙给搞糊涂了 |
[1:00:24] | General Marquez is arriving! | 马奎兹将军到了! |
[1:00:29] | Bring out the Mariachi! | 带流浪歌手出来! |
[1:00:37] | Bring him out to the General! | 带他出来去见将军! |
[1:00:57] | I didn’t kill you before. Enough blood had been shed. | 你以前没杀你 血已经流得够多了 |
[1:01:02] | But I see now… | 但是我现在明白… |
[1:01:05] | that blood will spill again. | 又要血流成河了 |
[1:01:10] | General Marquez, the Mariachi is not here. | 马奎兹将军 流浪歌手不在这 |
[1:01:14] | He escaped. | 他逃走了 |
[1:01:16] | You too will escape. | 你也要逃走 |
[1:01:33] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, Lore… | 喂 喂 喂 上帝… |
[1:01:46] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:01:48] | Practice shooting, not drinking. | 是练习射击 不是喝酒 |
[1:01:53] | We are on. | 我们上吧 |
[1:02:12] | By order of the President, they are searching all vehicles | 总统命令他们检查所有的车辆 |
[1:02:16] | for guns and drugs. | 看有没有枪和毒品 |
[1:02:17] | That fucker’s been blockading all the roads. | 这些混蛋把路全封了 |
[1:02:20] | Take us back another way. | 走另一条路 |
[1:02:23] | By order of the president. | 总统的命令 |
[1:02:26] | Who does this guy think he is? | 这家伙以为自己是谁? |
[1:02:28] | He wants to get rid of me? | 他想除掉我? |
[1:02:30] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:02:32] | I’ll get rid of him. | 我来除掉他 |
[1:02:34] | Replace him, even. | 甚至找人替换他 |
[1:02:36] | Then I will simply disappear. | 然后我就消失 |
[1:02:45] | Hey, vamonos, man. | 喂 瓦莫诺 |
[1:03:02] | Don’t put me out completely. | 不要把我完全麻醉 |
[1:03:09] | Have my men wait outside. | 让我的人在外面等 |
[1:03:54] | Barillo and Dr. Guevera must already be inside the building… | 巴黎罗和古瓦拉医生一定已经在里面了… |
[1:03:59] | …having entered through the back or basement. | …从后门或者地下室进去了 |
[1:04:03] | They should be midprocedure. | 他们应该已经开始了 |
[1:04:12] | Federal agents. | 联邦特工 |
[1:04:15] | This is going down now. | 开始行动了 |
[1:06:16] | If Barillo wanted to look unrecognizable to authorities… | 如果巴黎罗想让政府认不出来… |
[1:06:20] | …he succeeded. | …他成功了 |
[1:06:25] | Massive tissue loss due to an only partially-completed… | 大量的肌肉组织损失因为部分完成的… |
[1:06:30] | …facial reconstruction wasn’t necessarily the cause of death. | …面部整容不一定是死亡原因 |
[1:07:07] | They switched bodies. | 他们把尸体换掉了 |
[1:07:49] | Barillo! | 巴黎罗! |
[1:07:56] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[1:07:59] | He was anyway. Bring him along. | 他跑了 带上他 |
[1:08:07] | Listen, I cannot do everything by myself. | 听着 我不能什么事都自己干 |
[1:08:10] | I need someone to go in there with me. | 我需要有人跟我一起去 |
[1:08:12] | No. I lost my inside man. Probably dead. | 不 我失去了我的内部线人 可能死了 |
[1:08:15] | And Cucuy, greedy turd that he is, ratted me out and has disappeared. | 科库伊 这个贪婪的混蛋 出卖了我就不见了 |
[1:08:19] | Plus, I’m pretty sure the cartel is shadowing me. | 还有 我敢肯定那个卡特在跟踪我 |
[1:08:22] | Now, listen, I have got a swell bunch of guys intercepting Marquez’s army… | 听着 我有很多人可以去拦截马奎兹的军队… |
[1:08:27] | …but they’ve got no guns. | …可是他们没有枪 |
[1:08:29] | I want you to understand me. This is no time to screw the pooch… | 我想要你明白我 没时间来搞这条狗了… |
[1:08:32] | …because this is supposed to be the big dance number, all right? | …因为这是个大赌博 好吗? |
[1:08:36] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:08:38] | Hello? Are you there? | 喂?你在吗? |
[1:08:39] | Okay, okay, I’m going to freak right out. | 好的 好的 我马上就出来 |
[1:08:56] | I would like the puerco pibil and a tequila with lime. | 我要烤猪排和一杯加柠檬的龙舌兰酒 |
[1:09:09] | Yeah, listen, I need a new line. | 是的 听着 我需要一条新线 |
[1:09:12] | This one’s been compromised. | 这条线不安全了 |
[1:09:14] | Okay? Thank you. | 好吗?谢谢 |
[1:09:17] | I’ll be waiting here at the La Vaca Volando. | 我会在拉阿卡沃兰多等 |
[1:09:20] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[1:09:22] | The Flying Cow. | 飞牛餐厅 |
[1:09:28] | You really didn’t see it coming, did you? | 你没想到会有今天 是吗? |
[1:10:47] | Sorry, baby, I told you I wasn’t interested in your scheme. | 对不起 宝贝 我说过对你的计划不感兴趣 |
[1:10:52] | Too small. | 太小了 |
[1:10:56] | Oh, my Christ. Is that Barillo? | 我的天 是巴黎罗吗? |
[1:10:59] | That’s the new Barillo. | 是新的巴黎罗 |
[1:11:01] | The old Barillo died in surgery a few hours ago. | 原来的巴黎罗几小时前在手术中死了 |
[1:11:04] | What kind of cartel would have you running its operation? | 是什么样的集团让你这么做 |
[1:11:08] | I’m his daughter. | 我是他女儿 |
[1:11:13] | You’ve been spying on my operation for some time. | 你窥探我的行动有些时候了 |
[1:11:16] | I feel it’s only fair to warn you | 我感觉该警告你 |
[1:11:19] | that killing me is crossing the line… | 杀我是越界了… |
[1:11:21] | …and you will have every marine from here to Guantanamo Bay… | …你会使从这到关塔纳莫湾的每一个海军… |
[1:11:25] | …up your keister, mister. So just know that. | …都不会饶了你 先生 就是要你知道 |
[1:11:29] | Fortunately for you, nothing you did is worth dying over. | 幸运的是 你还没有犯致命的错误 |
[1:11:34] | You have only seen too much. | 你只是看得太多了 |
[1:11:39] | We are going to make sure that doesn’t happen again. | 我们要确认不再发生 |
[1:11:57] | On this day of the dead, | 在此亡灵节 |
[1:12:01] | I offer you a chance for a new life. | 我给你重生的机会 |
[1:12:14] | That sounded a little extreme for a parade. | 游行好像有点过火了 |
[1:12:16] | Troops are coming up from the south. | 军队正从南边来 |
[1:12:18] | – Whose? – Emiliano Marquez. | – 谁的? – 埃米利奥.马奎兹. |
[1:12:21] | – Well, what do we do? – We stay here. This place is fortified. | – 我们怎么办? – 我们呆在这 这地方有工事 |
[1:12:25] | It’s much easier to defend this place | 在这个地方防守 |
[1:12:27] | than to chance going out in the open. | 比出去强多了 |
[1:12:30] | Nicholas? What are you talking about, “fortified”? Come here! | 尼古拉斯?你在说什么“工事”?到这来! |
[1:12:35] | Just stay clear of those windows, sir. You let me handle it. | 别靠近窗户 长官 让我来处理 |
[1:12:54] | My name is Sheldon Jeffrey Sands. | 我叫沙敦.杰夫.桑兹 |
[1:12:57] | I work for the Central Intelligence Agency. | 我为中情局工作 |
[1:13:03] | I set them up. I watch them fall. | 我给他们设了陷阱 看他们掉进去 |
[1:13:12] | I’m living la vida loca. | 我是活着的死神 |
[1:13:30] | No! | 不! |
[1:13:36] | I’m terribly sorry about your chewing gum, but listen. | 很抱歉你的口香糖 不过你听着 |
[1:13:40] | I will give you this… | 我给你这个… |
[1:13:46] | …if you’ll be my eyes. | …如果你能做我的眼睛 |
[1:13:48] | It’s a dollar. | 这是一美圆 |
[1:13:51] | I meant… | 我意思是… |
[1:13:52] | …this. | …这个 |
[1:13:54] | I need you to take me to the center of the city. | 我要你把我带到市中心 |
[1:13:58] | Is someone following you? | 有没有人跟踪你? |
[1:14:00] | It’s difficult for me to tell right now because I’m having a bad day. | 我现在不知道 因为我今天很糟糕 |
[1:14:03] | Do you see someone? | 你看到什么人了? |
[1:14:07] | Yes, he’s getting close. | 是的 他走近了 |
[1:14:11] | Listen, have you ever seen one of these? | 听着 你有没有见过这个? |
[1:14:17] | Have you used one? | 有没有用过? |
[1:14:19] | Don’t ever, because they’re bad. | 绝不要 因为他们是不好的 |
[1:14:21] | But what I need for you to do is to aim this… | 但是我要你做的是瞄准它… |
[1:14:24] | …at the bad man who’s following us and shoot him in the head. | …对着那个跟踪我们的坏人 向他的头开枪 |
[1:14:28] | Kill him? | 杀了他? |
[1:14:29] | Oh, yeah. Very matalo. Close? | 对 很聪明 靠近了? |
[1:14:36] | Okay. Smoke him. | 好的 干掉他 |
[1:14:39] | Smoke the fucker. Just send him straight to fucking Broadway. | 干掉那个混蛋 直接送他去该死的百老汇 |
[1:14:46] | What? | 什么? |
[1:14:48] | Okay. Come here. | 好吧 来这儿 |
[1:14:54] | Right or left? | 左边还是右边? |
[1:15:02] | Was that my right or your right? | 是我的右边还是你的右边? |
[1:15:28] | Wrong man. | 错了 |
[1:15:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:49] | Look me in the eyes… | 看着我的眼睛… |
[1:15:52] | …and then kill me. | …然后杀了我 |
[1:16:11] | Good boy. Now you’re thinking. | 好 你在思考 |
[1:16:16] | Take me to the center of the city, | 带我到市中心 |
[1:16:18] | where there will be even more dough. | 会有更多钱 |
[1:16:42] | For you… | 为你… |
[1:16:46] | for our daughter… | 为我们的女儿… |
[1:16:50] | for Mexico. | 为墨西哥 |
[1:17:28] | In my past, I’d take on evil from the bottom. | 以前 我都是从下开始除魔 |
[1:17:33] | Now I realize… | 现在我意识到… |
[1:17:35] | …start at the top. | …从顶上开始 |
[1:17:38] | The president is a good man. | 总统是好人 |
[1:17:43] | I’ll go around back. Meet me in five. | 我会转回来 5点见面 |
[1:17:50] | Watch him. | 看着他 |
[1:18:02] | We could torture him. | 我们可以折磨他 |
[1:18:07] | He’s FBI. | 他是联邦调查局的 |
[1:18:10] | He’s retired. | 他退休了 |
[1:18:12] | That doesn’t count. | 那不算 |
[1:18:17] | I was tortured once. | 我曾被拷问过 |
[1:18:19] | I didn’t like it. | 我可不喜欢 |
[1:18:22] | You know what the fucked up thing is? | 你知道该死的什么吗? |
[1:18:25] | They tore out my left nut. | 他们抓掉了我左边的蛋 |
[1:18:30] | That sort of turned me off of the whole thing. | 那几乎整个让我失去了功能 |
[1:18:34] | What should we do with him? | 我们该怎么对付他? |
[1:18:40] | Let’s go eat about it. | 我们边吃边谈 |
[1:18:56] | Hey Snow White, watch that fucking pig. | 白雪公主 看好那该死的猪 |
[1:19:11] | Just lay low. They’ll leave us alone. | 蹲低点 他们不会管我们的 |
[1:19:25] | What the fuck?! | 怎么回事?! |
[1:19:27] | I don’t like military. | 我不喜欢军队 |
[1:19:41] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:19:43] | – Why are we stopping? – We can’t go further. | – 我们为什么停下? – 我们不能再前进了 |
[1:19:46] | – Why not? – Look out there. It’s a coup d’etat! | – 为什么不? – 你看那儿 是政变! |
[1:19:49] | I can’t see, fuck-mook! I have no eyes. | 我看不到 操!我没眼睛 |
[1:19:55] | Well, then listen to it, fucker! | 那么听呀 混蛋! |
[1:19:57] | The military’s throwing over the presidency. All hell’s broken loose. | 军队正在推翻总统 一切都乱了 |
[1:20:01] | You guys have to get out now. | 你们必须现在出去 |
[1:20:10] | Keep your money because I’m not moving one inch. | 留着你的钱吧 因为我一步也不走了 |
[1:21:56] | Fuck! Now what? | 操!现在怎么办? |
[1:21:59] | – Do you know armor-piercing bullets? – Yeah. | – 你知道穿甲弹吗? – 知道 |
[1:22:01] | These are much better. | 这些更厉害 |
[1:22:27] | What do you want in life? | 你这辈子想要什么? |
[1:22:31] | Good choice. | 正确的选择 |
[1:22:44] | – You ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗? – 好了 |
[1:22:45] | Okay, let’s go! | 好 我们走! |
[1:23:36] | It’s no longer safe to be here. Let’s go. | 这里不再安全了 我们走吧 |
[1:23:56] | You have a meeting with Gen. Marquez, sir. | 你和马奎兹将军有个会面 长官 |
[1:24:51] | It feels like you need some protection, sir. | 看起来你需要保护 长官 |
[1:24:56] | Who are you guys? | 你们是什么人? |
[1:24:58] | Sons of Mexico, sir. | 墨西哥之子 先生 |
[1:25:10] | Are we in front of the building? | 我们在房子前面吗? |
[1:25:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:25:26] | This is it, kid. | 就这 孩子 |
[1:25:32] | I don’t hear you running. | 我没听到你跑 |
[1:27:07] | Why would they want me dead? I’ve done nothing but help them. | 他们为什么想要我的命?我只想帮助他们 |
[1:27:10] | What are you talking about? Let me show you something. | 你在说什么?让我给你看样东西 |
[1:27:13] | Look out there! You see? | 看那里!你看到了吗? |
[1:27:17] | Well, don’t look too close, presidente. | 别靠太近了 总统 |
[1:27:20] | But your people are out there fighting for you, you understand? | 但是你的人民在外面为你战斗 你明白吗? |
[1:27:23] | Take off your jacket. | 把外套脱掉 |
[1:27:25] | – This also? – Yes. | – 这也要? – 是的 |
[1:27:28] | Put this on. | 穿上这 |
[1:28:01] | What is this, payoff? | 这是什么 贿赂? |
[1:28:03] | This is money someone paid to kill you. | 这是有人雇人杀你的钱 |
[1:28:05] | And now it’s money to save your life, presidente. | 现在却成了你的救命钱 总统 |
[1:28:08] | Here, get some tequila for yourself. | 给你自己来点酒 |
[1:28:47] | Leave here and lock the door. | 离开这儿并把门关上 |
[1:28:58] | Carolina? | 卡罗琳娜? |
[1:29:02] | She died. | 她死了 |
[1:29:05] | Your daughter? | 你女儿呢? |
[1:29:08] | She died. | 她死了 |
[1:29:11] | and you? | 你呢? |
[1:29:16] | Dead. | 死了 |
[1:29:20] | and I? | 我呢? |
[1:29:22] | Alive and well. | 活着并很好 |
[1:29:40] | In hell. | 在地狱中 |
[1:29:58] | Everything in its place… | 所有的都归位了… |
[1:31:05] | You fucking little monkey. | 你个该死的小猴子 |
[1:31:09] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:31:18] | See anything you like? | 看到什么你喜欢的吗? |
[1:31:34] | No. | 没有 |
[1:32:00] | Do you remember a man named Archuleta? | 你记得一个叫阿区勒塔的人吗? |
[1:32:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:32:07] | I present to you Special Agent Jorge Ramirez. | 我向介绍特工郝格·拉米雷兹 |
[1:32:14] | You tortured and murdered Agent Archuleta. | 你折磨并杀害了特工阿区勒塔 |
[1:32:17] | He was my partner. | 他曾今是我的搭档 |
[1:32:20] | He was also my friend. | 他也是我的朋友 |
[1:32:22] | Agent Ramirez, you have to follow certain rules. | 拉米雷兹 你必须遵守一定的程序 |
[1:32:27] | Oh, I’m retired. | 哦 我退休了 |
[1:32:30] | Rules don’t apply to me any more than they do to you. | 规矩对我来说没用了 |
[1:32:34] | – Mr. Chambers. – Yes, sir. | – 却姆博斯先生 – 是的 先生 |
[1:32:37] | You’re just going to stand there? | 你打算就站在那里? |
[1:32:39] | I’m afraid anything but standing’s gonna cost you extra. | 恐怕除了站在那其他的都要有代价 |
[1:32:47] | You leave me no choice. | 你没给我选择 |
[1:33:56] | Did you get your man? | 你抓到了你要的人了吗? |
[1:33:58] | One of them. | 其中一个 |
[1:34:01] | If that isn’t interagency cooperation, | 如果那不是情报机关之间的合作 |
[1:34:05] | I just don’t know what is. | 我不知道什么才是了 |
[1:34:09] | See you later. | 再见 |
[1:34:12] | Fuck you. | 操你 |
[1:34:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:34:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:34:22] | You will be. | 你没事的 |
[1:35:32] | What do you want in life? | 你一生想要什么? |
[1:35:39] | To be free… | 自由… |
[1:35:42] | Simple. | 简单 |
[1:35:46] | No. | 不 |