英文名称:Once Upon a Time in London
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Early 1930s | 十九世纪三十年代的早期 |
[00:51] | fascism is on the rise, | 法西斯主义正在崛起 |
[00:53] | and organized crime is born in England. | 英国出现了有组织性的犯罪 |
[00:55] | Two gangs, the Italian Sabinis | 有两伙人 意大利人沙比利一家 |
[00:58] | and the English White family, | 以及英国人怀特家族 |
[01:00] | join forces to consolidate their control of London’s | 合力巩固他们在伦敦西部 |
[01:02] | West End and its murky underworld. | 以及在阴暗的地下世界的统治 |
[01:06] | In different parts of town, two as-yet unknowns, | 在城镇的其他地方 有两个无名小卒 |
[01:10] | Jack Spot Comer | 杰克·鬼点子·科默 |
[01:11] | and Billy Hill, | 和比利·希尔 |
[01:12] | are starting to make a name for themselves. | 他们渐渐地开始出名了 |
[01:16] | This city has never looked so dangerous. | 这个城市从来没有像现在这样危险过 |
[01:33] | This Sunday, that pernicious bastard, | 这周日 奥斯瓦德·莫斯利 |
[01:36] | Oswald Mosley, | 这个卑鄙小人 |
[01:37] | will bring his British Union of Fascists | 会带着他的大不列颠法西斯联盟 |
[01:39] | through the East End! | 穿过城镇的东部 |
[01:41] | Through our East End, | 穿过我们的东部 |
[01:43] | we’re not gonna let him, are we? | 我们不会让他得逞的 对吧 |
[01:44] | No! No! | 对 对 |
[01:46] | So, let me ask you a question. | 好的 我来问你们一个问题 |
[01:48] | Who here will join me in protecting our homes, our families, | 谁会加入我一起保护我们的家园 家人 |
[01:52] | our livelihood against | 用我们的生命抵抗 |
[01:54] | that treacherous hate mongering scum? | 那个奸诈的煽动仇恨的人渣 |
[01:58] | Meet Jack Spot Comer. | 认识下杰克·鬼点子·科默 |
[02:00] | Small part Jewish social crusader | 他表面上是犹太社会改革者 |
[02:02] | big part agnostic thug. | 而实际上是疑神论暴徒 |
[02:05] | He’s cleaning up in his local man of White chapel, | 他平常在当地白教堂 |
[02:07] | and the East End generally. | 和东部做清洁工作 |
[02:09] | Nothing’s going to stop him | 没什么能阻挡他 |
[02:11] | becoming a serious player. | 成为这场游戏中的重要玩家 |
[02:12] | Not even Mosley and his fascists. | 甚至莫斯利和法西斯也阻挡不了 |
[02:16] | Mr. Comer. | 科默先生 |
[02:19] | Just as you said. | 就像你要求的那样 |
[02:21] | The top third filled with lead. | 前部的三分之一充满铅 |
[02:23] | I hope you smash those Blackshirts’ brains in. | 我希望你能打爆那些黑衫党的头 |
[02:23] | 黑衫党:意大利国家法西斯党 | |
[02:26] | Very good, Mr. Nelson. | 很好 尼尔森先生 |
[02:28] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[04:25] | For the charge of grievous bodily harm, | 以严重的人身伤害罪起诉你 |
[04:28] | inciting public unrest, and attacking not one, | 煽动公众动乱 攻击了不只一名 |
[04:31] | but several officers of the law, | 而是攻击了好几名法官 |
[04:34] | I hereby sentence you to six months hard labor. | 我在此判决你劳改六个月 |
[04:44] | On your toes, Bear! | 准备好 贝尔 |
[04:48] | This is Billy Hill, a North London boy, | 这是比利·希尔 一个伦敦北部的男孩 |
[04:50] | but he don’t mind where his work takes him. | 他不在意他的工作会把他变成什么样的人 |
[04:52] | A prolific burglar and a deft thief. | 无论作为梁上君子或是宵小之徒 |
[04:54] | Ambition is definitely not something he’s short of. | 他绝不缺少雄心壮志 |
[05:13] | Thank you, Mrs. Bennett. | 谢谢你 班尼特夫人 |
[05:34] | Alright, next. | 好的 该你出牌了 |
[05:42] | Mr. Sabini, Mr. White. | 沙比利先生 怀特先生 |
[05:45] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[05:46] | It’s Mr. White to you. | 你该叫我怀特先生 |
[05:48] | There’s only one Mr. White here | 只有一个怀特先生 |
[05:49] | and that’s your father. | 而那个人是你父亲 |
[05:53] | Sit down, Harry. | 坐下 哈利 |
[05:56] | I said, sit down. | 我说了 坐下 |
[05:58] | Don’t make me tell you twice. | 别让我说第二遍 |
[06:02] | And you can wipe that smirk off your face, | 你可以把你脸上的傻笑收起来了 |
[06:04] | you dirty little toerag. | 你这个肮脏的废物 |
[06:06] | There’s an hierarchy around here, | 这地方是有等级制度的 |
[06:07] | son, don’t you forget it. | 孩子 你忘了吗 |
[06:13] | Apologise to Mr. White. | 对怀特先生道歉 |
[06:20] | Apologies, Mr. White | 对不起 怀特先生 |
[06:21] | nothing disrespectful meant. | 没有不尊重你的意思 |
[06:23] | Prick. | 傻逼 |
[06:24] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[06:27] | Apologies, Mr. Sabini. | 对不起 沙比利先生 |
[06:30] | You’re becoming quite a regular round here, ain’t ya, son? | 你最近来的有点勤 不是吗 孩子 |
[06:33] | Word on the street is, you knocked off that same jeweller’s | 街上传言说 你一周内抢了两次 |
[06:36] | in Hutton Gardens twice in one week. | 在哈顿花园的同一家珠宝店 |
[06:39] | You fancy yourself a bit, do ya, Billy? | 你是不是有点自以为是了 比利 |
[06:42] | Just got a sense of humour, that’s all. | 就只是感觉挺搞笑的 |
[06:44] | What won’t be funny is if you make me laugh today | 如果你今天是要用你战利品的大小 |
[06:48] | with the size of your spoils. | 来逗我笑的话 那就不怎么好笑了 |
[06:50] | From what I gather, | 从我收到的消息来看 |
[06:55] | I need at least 50 quid. | 我至少要五十英镑 |
[06:57] | I ain’t got 50. | 我没有五十英镑 |
[07:03] | Here’s 80. | 这是八十英镑 |
[07:11] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[07:12] | Very good boy. | 非常好 |
[07:38] | Hello, Billy. | 你好 比利 |
[07:40] | Hello, Aggie. | 你好 阿姬 |
[07:51] | It’s the third time we’ve seen this | 这是第三次看这个电影了 |
[07:52] | and we still don’t know how it ends. | 但我们还是不知道结局是什么 |
[07:54] | And it’s my favourite. | 这是我最喜欢的电影 |
[07:55] | It’s my favourite, too. | 这也是我最喜欢的 |
[08:40] | Hey, Jack, good to see ya. | 嗨 杰克 很高兴看见你 |
[08:42] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[08:43] | Hey, Jack, welcome back. | 嗨 杰克 欢迎回来 |
[08:45] | I’ll get you a pint. Yeah. | 我来给你拿一品脱酒 |
[08:48] | How you doing? Good to see ya. | 你怎么样 真高兴看见你 |
[08:55] | Moisha. | 莫伊莎 |
[08:56] | – Welcome home, how are ya? – Good. | -欢迎回家 你怎么样 -很好 |
[08:59] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[09:05] | Mr. Comer. | 科默先生 |
[09:09] | The name’s Mulley. | 我是马利 |
[09:11] | Darky Mulley. | 达基·马利 |
[09:14] | I own four Spielers in Soho and have vested interests | 我在苏豪区区有四个宣传员 在切尔滕纳姆 |
[09:17] | in every racecourse south of Cheltenham. | 南部的每一个赛马场我都能分得一杯羹 |
[09:20] | I’m not a gangster, Mr Comer | 我不是什么流氓恶棍 科默先生 |
[09:22] | I’m not even a criminal, | 我甚至都算不上是个罪犯 |
[09:23] | but what I do is not entirely legal, | 但是我做的事不全是合法的 |
[09:25] | and for that reason, I sometimes get some lowlife | 因为这些原因 我时常会遇到一些 |
[09:28] | and some scum that frequent the property. | 经常光顾我生意的下层人和人渣 |
[09:31] | Some of them are quite pleasant and fun, | 他们中有些人挺有趣的 |
[09:34] | but some of them are not. | 但有些人不是这样 |
[09:36] | I’m looking for an employee who can handle the latter. | 我在找一个能掌控后者的人 |
[09:40] | In no uncertain terms, I’ll pay you a decent sum | 没有固定期限 只要你不杀人 我就 |
[09:42] | to take care of that and as long as you don’t kill anyone, | 给你一笔数目可观的钱去料理好这些事 |
[09:46] | the bobbies will stay off your back, | 警察不会多管闲事的 |
[09:47] | ’cause I’ll pay them a decent sum, too. | 因为我也会给他们一大笔钱 |
[09:50] | I’m not looking for a bargain, Mr Comer, | 我不是在找废柴 科默先生 |
[09:54] | or someone who gets too big for their boots. | 也不是找能力太强的人 |
[09:57] | I’m a fair man and I expect you to do what I ask, | 我是个讲公平的人 希望能按我说的做 |
[10:01] | and I expect you to do it without any trouble. | 也希望你能一切顺利 |
[10:04] | Now, if you can do this, | 现在 如果你能做 |
[10:05] | we’ll get on handsomely. | 我们就继续好好谈谈 |
[10:07] | If you can’t, I shall thank you for your time, | 如果你不能 也谢谢你抽出时间听我讲 |
[10:10] | and I shall find someone else. | 我可以找其他人做这件事 |
[10:17] | Alright, who invented copper wire? | 好的 谁发明的铜线 |
[10:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:21] | Two kikes fighting over a farthing. | 是因为两个犹太人为了一法新吵了起来 |
[10:21] | 法新:1961年以前的英国铜币,等于四分之一便士 | |
[10:28] | Why do Jews get circumcised? | 为什么犹太人要割包皮 |
[10:30] | Why is that? | 为什么那么做 |
[10:31] | ‘Cause Jew birds won’t touch nothing, | 除非打八折 |
[10:32] | unless there’s 20% off! | 不然犹太人不会碰任何东西 |
[10:36] | Comedian, are ya? | 你是喜剧演员吗 |
[10:41] | What’s the definition of a Jewish dilemma? | 犹太人是怎样对进退两难下定义的 |
[10:47] | Free pork. | 免费猪肉 |
[10:47] | 犹太人不吃猪肉 | |
[10:58] | I got tonnes of these. | 我有一堆这种笑话 |
[11:00] | This is one of my favorites. | 这是我最喜欢的一种 |
[11:01] | What happens when a Jew walks into the wall | 如果一个犹太人勃起的时候 |
[11:04] | with an erection? | 撞到墙上会发生什么 |
[11:05] | What? | 发生什么 |
[11:06] | He breaks his nose. | 他会撞断鼻子 |
[11:09] | Got another one, a Jew boy walks into his dad and says, | 再讲一个 一个犹太男孩边走向他父亲 |
[11:12] | “Give me 20 quid.” | 边说“给我二十块” |
[11:40] | – Oh, useless bloody horse! | 这马太没用了 |
[11:52] | That was very passionate. | 这个倒是挺热情的 |
[11:54] | Mom says you’re a bad influence on me. | 妈妈说你对我有负面影响 |
[11:56] | Wish I was a worse influence on ya. | 希望我对你的影响能再坏点 |
[11:58] | – So do I. – Do ya? | -我也这么想 -是吗 |
[12:00] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:01] | But don’t wanna get a bad name for myself, do I? | 但是我不想把自己的名声搞坏 对吧 |
[12:08] | What’d you think of that? | 你怎么想的 |
[12:11] | – Now you’re teasing me. – No, I ain’t. | -你现在在嘲讽我 -不 我没有 |
[12:13] | You wouldn’t get a bad name for yourself then, would ya? | 你是不会让你的名声变坏的 对吧 |
[12:17] | I don’t like it when you tease me. | 我不喜欢你嘲讽我 |
[12:20] | I’m not teasing. | 我没在嘲讽你 |
[12:22] | What do you think? | 你现在怎么想 |
[12:27] | Let’s try win some money, come on. | 我们试试赢点钱 来吧 |
[12:29] | That’s my girl. | 这就对了 |
[12:31] | Come on, ladies and gentlemen, come on! | 来吧 女士们先生们 来啊 |
[12:33] | 10 pound, Win Rider, five to one! | 十英镑 冠军骑手 五赔一 |
[12:40] | Low Ranger at four to one, | 低等骑手 四赔一 |
[12:43] | Win Rider at five to one. | 冠军骑手 五赔一 |
[13:22] | Get out, out! | 滚出去 出去 |
[13:24] | Out. | 出去 |
[13:39] | Mr May? | 梅先生 |
[13:41] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[13:44] | You come out now and I won’t hurt ya. | 如果你现在出来我就不伤你 |
[13:48] | You can’t go around | 你不能那样随便四处走 |
[13:48] | abusing Mr Mulley’s pitch like that. | 滥用马利先生的场地 |
[14:02] | Don’t make me do this, Mr May. | 别逼我这么做 梅先生 |
[14:14] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, drop the knife, pal. | 放下刀 兄弟 |
[14:18] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[14:19] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[14:29] | Only a mug would shoot someone, | 只有混蛋才开枪打人 |
[14:31] | ’cause if you kill ’em, that’s the death penalty. | 因为你如果杀了他们 就得判死刑 |
[14:33] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[14:34] | Each time you on about | 每次你们说关于 |
[14:35] | the Whites or the Sabinis, | 怀特家族或沙比利一家的事 |
[14:37] | and trust me, you do, | 信我 你们确实说了 |
[14:39] | I ain’t stupid, so once I worked that one out, | 我又不傻 事情一发生 |
[14:42] | I knew I was just gonna get a beating. | 我就知道我会被打一顿 |
[15:00] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[15:02] | Elephant Dave’s here. | 象人戴夫来了 |
[15:05] | Alright, Dave? | 一切都好吗 戴夫 |
[15:07] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[15:10] | Just let me finish up and I’ll be right with ya. | 等我完事 马上就到 |
[15:12] | Right you are. | 你是快到了 |
[15:25] | Thank you for coming, and thank you for sharing my | 感谢你们前来 也感谢能和我一起分享 |
[15:27] | enthusiasm for the London County | 我对在伦敦郡 |
[15:28] | and Westminster job, | 和威斯敏斯特工作的热情 |
[15:30] | which I believe will be our biggest to date. | 我相信这是我们迄今为止最大的一次集会 |
[15:33] | Most of you know each other, | 你们大部分人都互相认识 |
[15:34] | but as we’ve got a few new faces | 但是随着我们有了一些新成员 |
[15:37] | and as is customary, I’m gonna start by making a few introductions. | 按照惯例 首先我要先介绍一下 |
[15:40] | Elephant Dave, he’s our resident cat burglar. | 象人戴夫 他是我们的常驻飞贼 |
[15:43] | He’s already done his job, hence his replica key to the front door. | 他已经完成了复制一份前门钥匙的工作 |
[15:47] | Billy Sparks | 比利·斯帕克斯 |
[15:48] | and Mark Bear | 和马克·贝尔 |
[15:49] | they’re alarm specialists. | 他们是专门望风的 |
[15:51] | Mr Russell fit the alarm system. | 拉塞尔先生会安装报警系统 |
[15:54] | Our confidence man on the inside as such. | 同样也是我们在内部骗取信任的人 |
[15:57] | Big Bob, | 大个子鲍勃 |
[15:57] | Grinning Mike and Easy Alan | 笑嘻嘻迈克和轻松艾伦 |
[15:59] | will break the safes, hopefully in minutes. | 希望他们能在几分钟之内打开保险柜 |
[16:02] | Jaguar Ken, | 美洲豹肯 |
[16:04] | Motor Mike, and North Street Ronnie | 马达迈克和北街罗尼 |
[16:06] | will nick our getaway vehicles | 会偷来用于逃跑的车辆 |
[16:07] | and drive us all to safety. | 送我们到安全的地方 |
[16:09] | 伦敦郡和威斯敏斯特 的银行被洗劫一空 | |
[16:11] | We sure it was Spot? | 能确定是鬼点子吗 |
[16:13] | I’ve had it from two reliable faces | 我从两个可靠的人那得来的消息 |
[16:15] | it was him. | 就是他 |
[16:49] | William Hill, your frequency in these courts | 威廉·希尔 你出现在法院的频繁程度 |
[16:51] | is a national disgrace, and seeing as you are unwilling | 已经是全国知名了 既然你 |
[16:55] | to name your accomplices, I see no choice | 不愿供出你的同伙 我别无选择 |
[16:58] | but to sentence you to two years penal servitude. | 只得判决你拘役两年 |
[17:03] | Take him down. | 带下去吧 |
[17:29] | ♪ Gotta build a bridge to you ♪ | ♪ 建一座桥去见你 ♪ |
[17:34] | ♪ Gotta take some time to do ♪ | ♪ 花一点时间 ♪ |
[17:40] | ♪ I have got to make a start ♪ | ♪ 我要开始建造 ♪ |
[17:44] | ♪ And build it straight ♪ | ♪ 让它直直通向 ♪ |
[17:47] | ♪ Straight to your heart ♪ | ♪ 直直通向你的心 ♪ |
[17:51] | ♪ Gotta wait eternally ♪ | ♪ 永远等待 ♪ |
[17:56] | ♪ Might take eternity ♪ | ♪ 可能会是永远 ♪ |
[18:01] | ♪ But while we’re still apart ♪ | ♪ 但只要我们还没能团聚 ♪ |
[18:06] | I’ll build it straight ♪ | ♪ 我就会把那座桥 ♪ |
[18:09] | Straight to your heart ♪ | ♪ 径直通向你的心 ♪ |
[18:12] | ♪ I will build it night and day ♪ | ♪ 我会日夜建造 ♪ |
[18:17] | ♪ Never resting ♪ | ♪ 永不休息 ♪ |
[18:31] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[18:33] | Shut up, shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[18:35] | Please, please Jack. | 求你了 杰克 求你了 |
[18:38] | Please, please Jack, please Jack. | 求你了 杰克 求你了 |
[18:41] | You sound like a little girl. | 你听上去就像个娇弱小姑娘 |
[18:47] | Who put you up to this? | 谁让你来干这个的 |
[18:49] | Who put you up to this?! | 谁让你来干这个的 |
[18:55] | No? | 不说吗 |
[19:04] | Unbelievable, | 不敢相信 |
[19:07] | Unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[19:09] | What? | 什么 |
[19:13] | 人民日报 大英政府向德国宣战 | |
[19:15] | Bloody hell. | 活见鬼了 |
[19:23] | ♪ Let’s say goodbye with a smile dear ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的让我们微笑告别 ♪ |
[19:27] | ♪ Just for a while dear we must part ♪ | ♪ 我们不得不暂时分离 ♪ |
[19:34] | ♪ Don’t let this parting upset you ♪ | ♪ 不要为别离而忧愁 ♪ |
[19:38] | ♪ I’ll not forget you sweetheart ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 我不会忘记你 ♪ |
[19:41] | 公共纪事报 刑期不足一年囚犯将被提前释放 | |
[19:41] | 英法仍然按兵不动 英国国会与大使进行紧急商讨 | |
[19:45] | 雅各布·寇默 伦敦 老炼油厂路47号 | |
[19:47] | ♪ We’ll meet again don’t know where, don’t know when ♪ | ♪ 终会再见 虽然不知何时何地 ♪ |
[19:56] | Jacob Comer | 征兵信 |
[19:56] | ♪ But I know we’ll meet again some sunny day ♪ | ♪ 但我知道我们终会在晴天相逢 ♪ |
[20:06] | ♪ Keep smiling through, just like you always do ♪ | ♪ 保持微笑 请一如既往 ♪ |
[20:15] | ♪ Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away ♪ | ♪ 直到晴空驱散阴云 ♪ |
[20:25] | ♪ And I will just say hello ♪ | ♪ 我会向那些 ♪ |
[20:29] | ♪ To the folks that I know ♪ | ♪ 认识的人打招呼 ♪ |
[20:32] | ♪ Tell them I won’t be long ♪ | ♪ 告诉他们佳期不远 ♪ |
[20:37] | ♪ They’ll be happy to know ♪ | ♪ 他们会很高兴知道 ♪ |
[20:39] | ♪ That as I saw you go, you were singing this song ♪ | ♪ 当我送别你 你唱着这首歌 ♪ |
[20:50] | ♪ We’ll meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when ♪ | ♪ 终会再见 虽然不知何时何地 ♪ |
[21:01] | ♪ But I know we’ll meet again some sunny day ♪ | ♪ 但我知道我们终会在晴天相逢 ♪ |
[21:30] | ♪ And I will just say hello, to the folks that I know ♪ | ♪ 我会向那些 认识的人打招呼 ♪ |
[21:35] | ♪ Tell them I won’t be long ♪ | ♪ 告诉他们佳期不远 ♪ |
[21:40] | ♪ They’ll be happy to know that as I saw you go ♪ | ♪ 他们很高兴知道 当我送别你 ♪ |
[21:45] | ♪ You were singing this song ♪ | ♪ 你唱着这首歌 ♪ |
[21:53] | ♪ We’ll meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when ♪ | ♪ 终会再见 虽然不知何时何地 ♪ |
[22:05] | ♪ But I know we’ll meet again some sunny day ♪ | ♪ 但我知道我们终会在晴天相逢 ♪ |
[22:15] | You’re not welcome here anymore, Mr Comer. | 你不能再来这里了 科默先生 |
[22:27] | Hello Jack. | 杰克 你好 |
[22:29] | Thought you’d been conscripted. | 我以为你应征入伍了 |
[22:31] | I had, but now I’m not, what’s going on here? | 我入伍了 又被开除了 这里怎么了 |
[22:34] | Mr Mulley doesn’t own this gaff anymore, I do. | 这个酒馆不再是马利的了 是我的了 |
[22:39] | A lots changed since you’ve been away, | 你离开后有了很多变化 |
[22:41] | I own pretty much everything now. | 我现在拥有了一切 |
[22:44] | Mr Mulley alright? | 马利先生好吗 |
[22:45] | What, Darky? | 你是说达基吗 |
[22:46] | Yeah we’re old friends, he’s fine. | 我们是老朋友了 他很好 |
[22:52] | But your presence will not be tolerated around here Jack, | 但是我们不能容许你出现在这里了杰克 |
[22:55] | you understand that don’t ya? | 你懂的吧 |
[23:00] | Don’t be silly old son. | 别犯蠢 |
[23:06] | You understand the potential consequences | 你知道你要这样的话 |
[23:08] | of what you’re asking? | 可能的后果是什么吧 |
[23:11] | I do. | 我知道 |
[23:13] | And for this, you’re willing to risk your life? | 为了这个你就要拼命吗 |
[23:17] | l am. | 对 |
[23:22] | What is it Jack, hmm? | 到底是什么 杰克 |
[23:26] | Is it greed, arrogance, | 究竟是因为贪婪 傲慢 |
[23:31] | or just plain stupidity? | 还是说仅仅是因为愚蠢 |
[23:35] | Blackout, rationing, most every Bobby here | 灯火管制 定量配给 |
[23:39] | called up to serve. | 几乎每个人都得应征入伍 |
[23:41] | Who knew wartime would be so good for business. | 谁能知道战争期间这么容易发财呢 |
[23:43] | Very true. | 说的是 |
[23:46] | It’s a brave new world out there Mr Mulley, | 是个美丽新世界啊 马利先生 |
[23:50] | without the Sabinis, | 没有沙比利他们 |
[23:51] | well, the Sabinis would have ruled this. | 如果他们还在 肯定已经掌握了这一切 |
[23:55] | the Whites are, | 现在是怀特他们的天下 |
[23:57] | and if it ain’t me, it’ll be someone else. | 如果不是因为我 还会有别人 |
[24:00] | And if it’s someone else, it’ll be more aggravation for me. | 如果是别人 对我威胁更大 |
[24:05] | So l might as well just be the one to do it in the first place. | 所以还不如一开始就让我来了 |
[24:16] | Well Jack my old son. | 杰克 我的老伙计 |
[24:19] | Whatever you have to do, you have to do. | 该做什么就得做 |
[24:24] | Jack Spot’s taking over Soho. | 鬼点子杰克正在接管苏豪区 |
[24:27] | Understand? | 懂吗 |
[24:29] | And he’s looking for Al and Harry White. | 他在找阿尔和哈利·怀特 |
[24:33] | And anyone who tells him where Al and Harry White is, | 如果有人能告诉他阿尔和哈利·怀特的下落 |
[24:35] | gets a tenner reward. | 奖励十块钱 |
[24:51] | As if one war weren’t enough. | 就好像打一次仗还不够似的 |
[24:55] | Bill give Badger 12 quid. | 比尔给了巴杰十二英镑 |
[25:45] | Sleep okay? | 睡得好吗 |
[25:47] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[25:51] | Here. | 给 |
[25:53] | I thought this might suit ya. | 我觉得这个会适合你 |
[25:59] | Where, am I gonna wear that? | 我在什么场合戴这帽子啊 |
[26:16] | ♪ I could be the boy for you if you stop saying no ♪ | ♪ 如果你不拒绝 我想做你男人 ♪ |
[26:20] | ♪ I’d do anything for you, just give this boy a go ♪ | ♪ 我为你付出一切 请给我机会 ♪ |
[26:24] | I’d buy you lovely things all day and serenade your nights ♪ | ♪ 我会为你买买买 为你唱情歌 ♪ |
[26:28] | ♪ I’d stand right by you, come what may ♪ | ♪ 无论发生什么事 我都陪着你 ♪ |
[26:31] | ♪ And always treat you right ♪ | ♪ 永不辜负你 ♪ |
[26:33] | ♪ You can be my everything ♪ – Where’s Robert? | ♪ 你可以是我的一切 ♪ -罗伯特呢 |
[26:36] | Don’t know who you’re talking about Sir. | 先生 我不知道你在说谁 |
[26:38] | Robert, head barman. | 酒吧经理罗伯特 |
[26:40] | No head barman called Robert. | 这里没有叫罗伯特的酒吧经理 |
[26:41] | Might close this place, can I get anything on the house? | 让我免费喝一杯 否则我就关了这里 |
[26:44] | Make it three G&Ts sharpish will ya? | 三份金汤力 快点 谢谢 |
[26:48] | Who’s your uncle then? | 你叔叔是谁 |
[26:52] | Al White and who are you? | 阿尔·怀特 你又是谁 |
[26:54] | Jack Spot. | 我是鬼点子杰克 |
[26:55] | I’m the owner now, there ain’t nothing on the house | 我现在是老板 喝酒就要花钱 |
[26:57] | unless I say so. | 除非经过我同意 |
[26:59] | How much is that Stanley? | 史丹利 他该付多少 |
[27:01] | It’s a guinea Mr Comer. | 一基尼 科默先生 |
[27:02] | Have one for yourself Stanley | 史丹利 给你自己也做一杯 |
[27:04] | and I’ll take a lemonade. | 我要杯柠檬水 |
[27:07] | Let’s make it 30 bob and we’re all good. | 收你30先令 我就不追究了 |
[27:09] | Lemonade? | 柠檬水吗 |
[27:11] | That’s a poof’s drink innit? | 基佬饮料吧 |
[27:13] | ♪ Grab some flowers on the way ♪ | ♪ 路上给你买束花 ♪ |
[27:14] | ♪ Please stop saying no ♪ | ♪ 别再拒绝我 ♪ |
[27:16] | ♪ We could walk along the street ♪ | ♪ 我们可以轧马路 ♪ |
[27:21] | Spot! | 鬼点子 |
[27:23] | ♪ We’ll be feeling grand ♪ | ♪ 感觉真是好 ♪ |
[27:30] | You tell your uncle that if any his family come here again | 告诉你叔叔 如果再有你们家的人来这 |
[27:33] | then they’re dead. | 他们就死定了 |
[27:55] | Well that makes an army in my book. | 对我来说这就算是正规军了 |
[27:58] | Start rallying the troops son. | 开始拉练了 |
[28:01] | I’m looking forward to crushing this yid once and for all. | 我很期待一次性搞死这个犹太佬 |
[28:10] | Here ya are love. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[28:11] | Now I stuck a couple of extra chops in there for ya okay? | 我给你另外留了几块猪排 |
[28:14] | – Thank you Mr Comer. – No problem. | -谢谢你 科默先生 -不客气 |
[28:15] | How are ya Mrs Smith? | 史密斯太太 你好吗 |
[28:16] | – Not too bad. – Billy. | -还可以 -比利 |
[28:18] | Al White. | 阿尔·怀特的事 |
[28:20] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[28:20] | He’s just had a heart attack. | 他刚刚心脏病发作 |
[28:22] | He’s dead. | 死了 |
[28:23] | Dead? | 死了吗 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:25] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼了 |
[28:49] | What the fuck are you don’ here? | 你他妈来干嘛 |
[29:01] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[29:02] | What the fuck is going on? | 究竟他妈怎么回事 |
[29:04] | Just come to pay our condolences Harry. | 哈利 我们是来致哀的 |
[29:06] | For all our differences, your dad was an honorable man, | 虽然我们有所不同 但你爸爸值得尊敬 |
[29:10] | a fair man. | 是个好人 |
[29:11] | Yids are not fucking welcome here. | 这里不欢迎犹太佬 |
[29:13] | Get out now. | 立马滚出去 |
[29:14] | We didn’t come here to cause a scene mate. | 我们不是来打架的 伙计 |
[29:24] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[29:26] | Now. | 现在就滚 |
[29:35] | You’re here to fight Harry. | 你这是挑事 哈利 |
[29:37] | Your dad was an honorable man, a fair man | 你爸爸是个值得尊敬的人 一个好人 |
[29:41] | and twice the man you’ll ever be. | 你一辈子也赶不上他的一半 |
[29:44] | I look forward to destroying you slowly. | 我很期待能慢慢弄死你 |
[30:32] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[30:34] | Take him round the corner. | 把他带到角落去 |
[30:37] | Look away. | 看屁啊 |
[30:44] | I’m sorry Billy. | 比利 我很抱歉 |
[30:45] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[30:48] | How’d you set us up? | 你怎么背叛我们的 |
[30:51] | They said they send me when I was with them if I didn’t. | 他们说如果我不这样 遇到我就会搞我 |
[30:53] | I’m sorry Billy, I really am. | 比利 我很抱歉 真的 |
[30:56] | I’m sorry too, man. | 我也很抱歉 |
[30:58] | No, no, no. | 不要 不要啊 |
[31:00] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样做的 |
[31:01] | Oh, but I do. | 但我就是要做 |
[31:02] | – No. – I do. | -不要 -我就要 |
[31:04] | No one fucks with Billy Hill and gets away with it. | 没人能惹完比利·希尔还逃脱制裁 |
[31:41] | We need to do something, something daring, | 我们得做件事 一件很大胆的事 |
[31:44] | no ones even thought of it yet. | 没人想过的事 |
[31:47] | Need to make a statement. | 我们得做个声明 |
[31:49] | So everybody knows who the king of the underworld is. | 大家才能知道黑道上谁才是老大 |
[31:53] | I’ll tell you one thing for sure, it ain’t Harry White. | 有一点我可以告诉你 绝不是哈利·怀特 |
[34:16] | Alright, so how’d you want it? | 好吧 你想要什么发型 |
[34:18] | Short back and sides? | 后面和侧面剃短吗 |
[34:19] | You’re the fucking barber. | 拿剪刀的是你他妈的 |
[34:28] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[34:30] | What’s ya name? | 你叫什么 |
[34:31] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[34:32] | Gotta make a note for the records don’t I? | 我得做记录啊 |
[34:37] | Fraser. | 弗雷泽 |
[34:38] | Frankie fucking Fraser. | 我他妈叫弗兰基·弗雷泽 |
[34:44] | Date of birth? | 出生日期 |
[34:45] | Well it ain’t ’cause I wanna get you a birthday card. | 我可不是想给你写生日卡才问的 |
[34:52] | December 13th, 1923. | 1923年12月13日 |
[34:56] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[34:58] | What you calling me a liar? | 你说我是骗子 |
[35:00] | Same birthday as me. | 我们生日是一样的 |
[35:02] | And that’s suppose to impress me? | 所以应该打动我吗 |
[35:17] | So What you in for Frankie? | 你对弗兰基有什么看法 |
[35:18] | Carving blokes up. | 你剃头 |
[35:21] | Now you’re clumping screws for fun. | 现在你堆螺丝玩 |
[35:22] | What’s not to like? | 怎么了 |
[35:24] | Only so much time a fella can do in solitary. | 只有这样的时间 一个男人才能独处 |
[35:27] | Thing is, I like beating screws up | 事实上 我喜欢砸螺丝 |
[35:30] | and I like solitary, so it’s a Win/Win for me. | 而且我也喜欢独处 所以我是一举两得 |
[35:35] | Who’d you rather be? | 你想成为谁 |
[35:37] | Out on the town with a nice couple of Richards, | 带着两个漂亮的理查德出城 |
[35:39] | or stuck in here with me? | 还是和我呆在这里 |
[35:43] | Fair play. | 公平竞争 |
[35:45] | I do like birds. | 我喜欢鸟 |
[35:47] | Thank God for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:51] | Here ya hold still. | 别乱动 |
[36:03] | Afternoon ladies. | 下午好女士们 |
[36:05] | Get up. Get back, get back. | 起来 后退 后退 |
[36:09] | You two face the wall. | 你们两个面朝墙 |
[36:11] | Get up. | 起来 |
[36:14] | Go gentlemen. | 走吧 先生们 |
[36:30] | Let’s go gentlemen, come on. | 走啊 先生们 走啊 |
[36:38] | Hey Bill, you heard the news about Spotty? | 嘿 比尔 你听说鬼点子的事了吗 |
[36:40] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[36:42] | Well he just backed the wrong for food office for half a fortune. | 他只是押错宝在食品间浪费了半数财产 |
[36:45] | Knocked off 600,000 clothes coupons | 拿了60万件衣服优惠券 |
[36:47] | and a 100,000 ration coupons. | 还有100000份配给券 |
[36:49] | Sold them all on the black market. | 在黑市上卖了 |
[36:51] | Biggest job ever apparently. | 显然是他手上最大的一票 |
[36:55] | Mug. | 傻瓜 |
[36:56] | What? | 什么 |
[36:58] | Mug. | 傻瓜 |
[36:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:00] | Me, you, both of us. | 你 我 我们两个 |
[37:06] | Spot’s out here making a name for himself | 鬼点子就是在这出名的 |
[37:09] | and we’re stuck in this khazi wasting away. | 而我们却在这个茅坑浪费时间 |
[39:14] | Get down get down. | 快下来 快下来 |
[40:10] | I’ll have five quid on one and five quid on three | 我押五镑一号 再押五镑三号 |
[40:13] | and the money you owe me. | 还有你欠我的钱 |
[40:15] | No I don’t owe you any money. | 不 我不欠你钱 |
[40:18] | Speak English. | 讲人话 |
[40:19] | You owe me money, you’re a bookie no? | 你欠我钱 你是庄家对吧 |
[40:20] | – Yeah but – There’s eight of us | -是的 但是 -我们有8个人 |
[40:21] | and there’s one of you. | 你就一个人 |
[40:23] | If you’re gonna stand there taking bets, | 如果你想在这继续坐庄 |
[40:24] | you have to pay me money. | 那你就得给钱 |
[40:25] | That doesn’t. | 这没道 |
[40:26] | yes you do, pay me the money. | 你欠我钱呐 快付钱 |
[40:28] | But I don’t have any. | 但是我没钱 |
[40:28] | Pay me the money, | 付钱 |
[40:29] | Oi,stop! | 诶 停下 |
[40:29] | pay me the money. | 付钱 |
[40:34] | Lay off him, he’s mine. | 放开他 他是我的 |
[40:36] | Not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[40:57] | Dear Mr Comer, my name is Billy Hill | 尊敬的卡门先生 我是比尔·希尔 |
[41:00] | and I come out of Camden originally | 我来自卡姆登 |
[41:03] | but I’m writing this letter to you from Wandsworth nick. | 但我现在在旺兹沃斯监狱给你写信 |
[41:09] | but it will definitely be the last. | 但绝对是最后一次 |
[41:09] | I won’t lie, it’s not the first time I’ve been inside | 我不说谎 这不是我第一次入狱了 |
[41:10] | And believe you me, I’m a man of my word. | 而且相信我 我言而有信 |
[41:14] | I come from a large family where blagging is in our blood. | 我来自一个大家庭 欺骗深入骨髓 |
[41:17] | And so is honour, loyalty and respect | 一如荣耀 忠诚 尊敬 |
[41:21] | and a need for constant jugglin’. | 当然还有对不断欺骗的渴望 |
[41:23] | I’m doubting you know who I am. | 我怀疑你是否认得我 |
[41:25] | I very well know who you are, as I’ve been a frequenter | 我非常了解你 因为一直以来 |
[41:28] | at Botos for quite some time now. | 我都是博图的常客 |
[41:29] | I especially like the house band you introduced | 我非常欣赏从白人手中接管后 |
[41:32] | after you took over from the Whites. | 引进的家庭乐队 |
[41:34] | Anyway, I’ve been doin’ a lot of thinking | 总之 入狱之后 |
[41:36] | since I’ve been inside | 我想了不少 |
[41:37] | and I know you Sonny and Moishas’ | 我认识桑尼和莫伊莎 |
[41:39] | as your loyal and trusted men. | 他们是对你忠诚 拥有你信任的人 |
[41:40] | I’ve even spoken to Moisha a few times | 我还和莫伊莎聊过几次 |
[41:42] | and he’s as solid as they come | 他们确实可靠 |
[41:44] | but, I’d like to offer you my services Mr Comer | 但我愿为您效劳卡门先生 |
[41:48] | and I don’t say this lightly | 我不是随口说的 |
[41:50] | as I’ve never wanted to work for anyone before. | 因为我从未为任何人效劳过 |
[41:52] | You’re different though, you’re smart, | 但你不一样 你很聪明 |
[41:54] | you’re forward-thinking and you’re fearless | 你有前瞻性 你无所畏惧 |
[41:57] | and I’d like to think our combined skills | 而我认为我们联合起来 |
[41:59] | can be a dynamic and lethal combination. | 可能是一种动态和致命的组合 |
[42:02] | If you’re at all interested in finding out more | 如果你对此有些兴趣 |
[42:04] | than What I can put down on paper, | 想在纸外多了解一些信息 |
[42:06] | you know Where I am and I hope to hear from you soon. | 你知道我在哪 你知道去哪找我 |
[42:09] | Yours sincerely, Billy Hill. | 你诚挚的 比尔·希尔 |
[42:15] | Hello Jessie, how are you? | 你好杰西 最近怎么样 |
[42:17] | I’d like you to meet my friend, Billy Hill. | 向你介绍一下我的朋友比尔·希尔 |
[42:20] | Hello mate, how good to see you. | 你好伙计 见到你很开心 |
[42:22] | Good to see you John. | 你好约翰 |
[42:26] | Two Jack bosses please Alex. | 亚历克斯 来两杯杰克·波斯 |
[42:27] | Right away Mr Comer. | 马上就好卡门先生 |
[42:28] | They’ve even named a drink after me. | 他们还用我的名字命名了一种酒 |
[42:34] | Like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[42:36] | Very much. | 很喜欢 |
[42:38] | This is the high life Billy | 这是上流社会 比利 |
[42:39] | and don’t let anybody tell you it isn’t bloody marvellous, | 别相信那些说这些不精彩的鬼话 |
[42:41] | ’cause it bloody well is. | 因为这很精彩 |
[42:50] | Why’d you wanna work for me then? | 那你为什么想为我工作呢 |
[42:53] | Well Mr Comer. | 好吧卡门先生 |
[42:54] | Call me Jack. | 叫我杰克 |
[42:56] | Well Jack, I admire you see, | 好吧杰克 你知道 |
[43:00] | What you done with the horses and the spiels. | 我钦佩你对马和间谍的所作所为 |
[43:02] | How you took on the Whites. | 你对白人的态度 |
[43:04] | NM 3 man We can much gnu May. | 这是神马 |
[43:06] | Well, I blackmailed lives see, | 好吧 我敲诈了生命 看 |
[43:08] | not afraid of hard work I’m not. | 我不惧怕艰巨的任务 |
[43:11] | Just don’t fancy going back to that khazi you know? | 你知道 我只是不想回那茅坑 |
[43:13] | Wanna gt; Flea as such. | 我想逃离 |
[43:16] | Work with the master of all things criminal. | 和全能犯罪大师共事 |
[43:18] | Hope some of your success rubs off on me, | 希望你的一些成功对我有影响 |
[43:20] | some of your charm, some of your organisational skills. | 你的一些魅力 一些组织技巧 |
[43:24] | Not looking for ambitious men Billy, | 我不想找野心勃勃的人比利 |
[43:26] | I’m looking for men who know their place. | 我想找那些清楚知道自己地位的人 |
[43:27] | Last thing I want is a man who reckons | 我最不想要的是一个会算计的人 |
[43:29] | he knows more than What I do. | 那种知道的比我还多的人 |
[43:30] | You’re the boss Jack, no argument there. | 你是老大杰克 毋庸置疑 |
[43:33] | Handle yourself can ya? | 管好你自己 可以吗 |
[43:35] | I reckon so. | 没问题 |
[43:36] | Don’t look for a fight. | 我不会找事 |
[43:37] | I won’t run away from one neither. | 也不会逃避麻烦 |
[43:39] | Got a crew? | 有队伍吗 |
[43:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:41] | Three blokes I trust with me life. | 有三个过命的兄弟 |
[43:42] | One inside, two on the out. | 一个在里面 两个在外面 |
[43:44] | Why What hours you keep? | 你为什么要留几个小时 |
[43:46] | All I wanna do is graft. | 我只是想贪污 |
[43:49] | What about girlfriends? | 有女朋友吗 |
[43:50] | I ain’t married, | 我没结婚 |
[43:54] | well kind of. | 好吧 差不多吧 |
[43:58] | Like anyone here? | 这里有喜欢的吗 |
[44:12] | Only the best for Mr Comer’s special friend. | 只对卡门先生为特别朋友准备的最好的感兴趣 |
[44:16] | I just hope you can handle her Mr Hill. | 但愿你把得住她希尔先生 |
[44:18] | The key’s in the box on the bedside table. | 钥匙在床头桌子上的盒子里 |
[45:26] | That says a lot about you Mr Hill. | 这说明了很多 希尔先生 |
[45:28] | Most men never undo my hands. | 大部分男人不会解开我的手的 |
[45:31] | Suppose I ain’t most men. | 那我不是大多数 |
[45:33] | I’ll tell you in the morning. | 我们早上就会知道了 |
[45:40] | Nervous little kitten aren’t ya? | 紧张的小猫咪 不是吗 |
[46:06] | I’m topped, I’ve got almost every racecourse | 我赢了 几乎所有南英格兰的赛马场 |
[46:08] | in the south of England. | 我都赢了 |
[46:09] | Ascot, Kempton, Ally Pally Brighton. | 阿斯科特 肯普顿 艾莉·帕利·布莱顿 |
[46:12] | I take a cut of everything through the bookmakers | 我把所有的东西都从簿记员那里剪掉了 |
[46:14] | right on down to the ice-cream concessions. | 就在冰淇淋优惠区 |
[46:17] | Average profit on the day is 5000. | 每天收益平均是5000 |
[46:19] | On Derby Day, we cleared 20,000. | 德比日 我们清了两万 |
[46:21] | You’re making a bloody mint ain’t ya? | 你在发大财 是吗 |
[46:27] | Hi Albert. | 你好阿尔伯特 |
[46:29] | Not causing any trouble I hope? | 但愿没造成什么麻烦 |
[46:30] | Not if you don’t start it first Jack. | 只要你不惹麻烦就行 杰克 |
[46:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[47:09] | Make yourself useful. | 看着点 |
[47:15] | Hello Billy. | 你好比利 |
[47:17] | Didn’t expect to find you here. | 没想到在这撞见你 |
[47:20] | You gone all serious have you? | 你是认真的 是吗 |
[47:21] | got yourself a proper | 给自己找个合适的 |
[47:24] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[47:25] | Working for that tight kike? | 为那个小家伙工作 |
[47:27] | That’s “um-up hr he bucks. | 那是 嗯 他赚了很多钱 |
[47:30] | Let’s just say, I’m expanding my horizons. | 这么说吧 我在试着开阔我的眼界 |
[47:36] | Tell Jack I want him out of Soho. | 告诉杰克我要他离开苏豪区 |
[47:40] | I’m back and I’m here to stay. | 我回来了 我要留下来 |
[47:42] | I don’t think he’ll like that, Mr White. | 我想他不会喜欢的 怀特先生 |
[47:52] | Enough fannying about, What you drinking? | 够了 你喝什么 |
[47:56] | Barman’s choice. | 随意 |
[47:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:15] | Bloody hell Frankie. | 该死的弗兰基 |
[51:34] | Yeah that’s him. | 是的 就是他 |
[51:51] | This is a week’s earnings down the crapper, | 这些损失要刷马桶一周才能挣回来啊 |
[51:53] | plus it’s bad for business | 而且这对生意不好 |
[51:55] | and now I need to put three times the protection | 现在我需要在前门设置 |
[51:57] | on the front door to prevent it happening again. | 三倍的安保来防止再次发生 |
[52:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[52:01] | Sorry’s meaningless. | 抱歉有用吗 |
[52:03] | I don’t care about sorry. | 我才不在乎你抱不抱歉 |
[52:05] | I care about getting the quids in | 我在乎的是让钱进来 |
[52:07] | and getting that bastard back. | 让那个混蛋回来 |
[52:11] | I kicked him off the racecourses | 我把他赶出了赛马场 |
[52:13] | and now he’s trying to stage a West End revival. | 现在他想策划一场西区复兴运动 |
[52:17] | Same old drill chaps. Put the word out on the streets, | 搞一些老把戏 把话放出去 |
[52:21] | 10 quid reward for anyone that tell us where he is. | 谁能告诉我们他在哪里奖赏10英镑 |
[52:24] | Lets nip this in the bud now. | 让我们把这掐死在摇篮里 |
[52:26] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[52:27] | We’re over. | 我们结束了 |
[52:28] | We’re done. | 我们完了 |
[52:29] | Get your stuff and get out of here. | 收拾你的东西 滚出这里 |
[52:34] | I know where Harry is. | 我知道哈利在哪里 |
[53:20] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[53:20] | Alright Bill? | 还好吗 比尔 |
[53:21] | I’d like you to meet Mr Comer. | 我来为你引见科默先生 |
[53:24] | Alright Jack? | 好了 杰克 |
[53:25] | Like darts do ya? | 喜欢飞镖哈 |
[53:28] | I just wanna find out where Harry White | 我只是想知道哈利·怀特 |
[53:29] | is signing out. | 在哪里消失的 |
[53:30] | Yeah no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[53:48] | ♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the East of London ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢伦敦东区那些鲁莽的家伙 ♪ |
[53:54] | ♪ They’re always there with a smile ♪ | ♪ 他们总是面带笑容 ♪ |
[53:58] | ♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢伦敦东区那些鲁莽的家伙 ♪ |
[54:03] | ♪ They always go the extra mile ♪ | ♪ 他们总是走额外的里程 ♪ |
[54:07] | ♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢伦敦东区那些鲁莽的家伙 ♪ |
[54:13] | ♪ They’re always there with a smile ♪ | ♪ 他们总是面带笑容 ♪ |
[54:17] | ♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢伦敦东区那些鲁莽的家伙 ♪ |
[54:23] | ♪ They always go the extra mile ♪ | ♪ 他们总是走额外的里程 ♪ |
[54:27] | ♪ Stepney and Shoreditch and Bethnal Green ♪ | ♪ 斯蒂芬尼和西尔狄区以及贝芙诺园 ♪ |
[54:32] | ♪ Hackney and Shadwell and the places in between ♪ | ♪ 海克尼和沙德韦尔以及中间的地区 ♪ |
[54:36] | ♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢伦敦东区那些鲁莽的家伙 ♪ |
[54:42] | ♪ They always go the extra mile ♪ | ♪ 他们总是走额外的里程 ♪ |
[54:47] | ♪ They’re fat they’re tall they’re thin ♪ | ♪ 他们胖 他们高 他们瘦 ♪ |
[54:48] | ♪ They always love the skin they’re in ♪ | ♪ 他们总是很喜欢他们的肤色 ♪ |
[54:51] | ♪ They’re always there to help you if you’re low ♪ | ♪ 如果你心情低落他们总会来帮助你 ♪ |
[54:56] | ♪ They’ll walk that extra mile ♪ | ♪ 他们会走额外的里程 ♪ |
[54:58] | ♪ I know it’s wiggle little smile ♪ | ♪ 我知道那是起伏不定的微笑 ♪ |
[55:01] | ♪ To let you as you walk along the road ♪ | ♪ 伴随你沿路行走 ♪ |
[55:05] | ♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢那些伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪ |
[55:11] | ♪ They’re always there with a smile ♪ | ♪ 他们总是面带笑容 ♪ |
[55:15] | ♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢那些伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪ |
[55:21] | ♪ They’ll always go the extra mile ♪ | ♪ 他们总是走额外的里程 ♪ |
[55:25] | ♪ Wapping, Whitechapel and down they head east ♪ | ♪ 沃平白教堂 他们向东走 ♪ |
[55:30] | ♪ East and on the west and other places that we meet ♪ | ♪ 东方 西方及其他我们见面的地方 ♪ |
[55:35] | ♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢那些伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪ |
[55:40] | ♪ They always do it with such style ♪ | ♪ 他们总是这样的风格 ♪ |
[55:45] | ♪ Cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪ | ♪ 伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪ |
[55:50] | ♪ They’re always there with a smile ♪ | ♪ 他们总是面带笑容 ♪ |
[55:55] | ♪ Cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪ | ♪ 伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪ |
[56:00] | ♪ They always go the extra mile ♪ | ♪ 他们总是走额外的里程 ♪ |
[56:04] | ♪ Cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪ | ♪ 伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪ |
[56:09] | ♪ They always do it with such style ♪ | ♪ 他们总是这样的风格 ♪ |
[56:13] | ♪ I love those cheeky chaps from the east of London ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢那些伦敦东区鲁莽的家伙 ♪ |
[56:19] | ♪ They always do it with such style ♪ | ♪ 他们总是这样的风格 ♪ |
[56:42] | Word from the commissioner is the violence | 从警长嘴里传来的话是暴力 |
[56:43] | is getting out of hand. | 正在逐渐失去控制 |
[56:45] | It’s not good for public moral, and it reflects badly | 这对公共道德不太好 而且对队伍影响 |
[56:47] | on the force, hence forth, anything that encourages violence | 很坏 因此 任何鼓励暴力的行为对 |
[56:51] | is also bad for public morale and reflects badly on us. | 公共道德不好 对我们的影响也很糟糕 |
[56:55] | Specifically your Spielers | 特别是你的斯皮勒 |
[56:57] | and every other illegal activity you run. | 以及你从事的一切非法活动 |
[56:59] | What are you saying exactly? | 你到底在说什么 |
[57:01] | What I’m saying, exactly, is if we’re going to go on | 我说的是 如果我们要继续 |
[57:05] | turning a blind eye, | 睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[57:07] | we’re gonna need a bit more encouragement from now on. | 从今以后我们需要有更多的好处 |
[57:11] | Let’s say we’ll be having to turn | 我们以后每一周 |
[57:12] | two blind eyes every week, not just one. | 两只眼都闭上 而不止是一只 |
[57:44] | Where the fuck is all my money? | 我的钱他妈的去哪里了 |
[57:46] | Our money you mean. | 你的意思是我们的钱 |
[57:47] | We got more outgoings and less incomings than we’ve ever had. | 我们的支出远比收入多 |
[57:50] | It’s all in the bloody books | 都记在账上 |
[57:51] | if you ever bother to take a look at them. | 如果你能费心去看一看 |
[58:28] | Why don’t you come and join us darlin’? | 不如来和我们一起 亲爱的 |
[58:30] | Could do with bit of male company. | 有男性加入也是可以的 |
[58:38] | Just keep the noise down will ya? | 小声点 可以吗 |
[58:41] | Not going soft on us are you Jack? | 你不会对我们心软了吧 杰克 |
[58:50] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[58:52] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[58:54] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[58:56] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[58:58] | Billy. | 比利 |
[58:59] | Another job well done boys. | 小伙子们 又干得不错 |
[59:02] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[59:07] | Jack, sure it’s a mistake but, | 杰克 肯定是出错了 |
[59:11] | I’m 100 quid down. | 我少了100英镑 |
[59:13] | No mistake Dave. | 没错 戴夫 |
[59:14] | Sources come to me ’cause of who I am. | 消息来我这儿是因为我 |
[59:17] | ‘Cause of all my publicity. | 因为我所有的宣传 |
[59:19] | Therefore your opportunities are better. | 所以你的机会更好 |
[59:21] | You’re getting a better quality of job. | 你得到的工作更好 |
[59:23] | Now I’m the King of the Underworld, | 现在我是地下王国的国王 |
[59:26] | I’m taking a larger cut. | 我要获得更大的分成 |
[59:28] | Have a problem with that do ya? | 你对这有什么问题吗 |
[59:35] | Does anybody else have a problem with that? | 其他的人对这还有问题吗 |
[59:51] | What the fuck is going on in here? | 这他妈的是在干什么 |
[59:53] | Get out, get out. | 出去 出去 |
[59:55] | Out. | 出去 |
[59:57] | Daisy you get out and don’t you come back here again. | 黛西 你滚出去 别再回来了 |
[59:59] | Everybody out. | 所有人都出去 |
[1:00:02] | It’s not what it looks like Jack. | 这不是看起来的那样 杰克 |
[1:00:04] | You get out as well, you fucking whore. | 你也滚出去 你他妈的婊子 |
[1:00:06] | You thought I don’t know? | 你以为我不知道 |
[1:00:07] | Of course I fucking know. | 我他妈的当然知道 |
[1:00:09] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[1:00:13] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[1:00:14] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:00:17] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:02:05] | So everything was a lie. | 所以一切都是骗人的 |
[1:02:09] | No, not everything. | 不 不是一切 |
[1:02:16] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[1:02:22] | You love her, don’t you? | 你爱她 对吗 |
[1:02:29] | Yeah, yeah, I’m sorry. | 是的 是的 我很抱歉 |
[1:02:35] | I’m not angry Billy. | 我不生气 比利 |
[1:02:41] | I know I should be, | 我知道我应该生气 |
[1:02:45] | but I’m not. | 但我不生气 |
[1:02:49] | I suspected for a while | 我已经怀疑一段时间了 |
[1:02:53] | and I’ve spent years learning to live without you anyway. | 而且我花了很多年学习过没有你的生活 |
[1:03:00] | It’s not like you ever gave me a choice. | 好像你给了我选择一样 |
[1:03:07] | I did love you. | 我爱过你 |
[1:03:08] | I still do. | 我现在也还爱你 |
[1:03:11] | It’s just in a different way now. | 只是是一种不同的方式 |
[1:03:13] | Like I said, I’m not angry. | 正如我所说 我不生气 |
[1:03:19] | But there is something I want from you. | 但我想向你要一点东西 |
[1:03:30] | I’m bored of being a bored housewife. | 我厌烦了当一个无聊的家庭妇女 |
[1:03:35] | I wanna run a club. | 我想开一间夜店 |
[1:03:57] | Brought you these. | 给你的 |
[1:04:18] | You can offer me one of them. | 你可以给我一个 |
[1:06:23] | Okay let me have a look, let me have a… | 让我看一下 让我看一下 |
[1:06:28] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[1:06:29] | Who fucking did this to ya? | 谁他妈打的你 |
[1:06:43] | You remember Gypsy don’t ya? | 你记得吉普赛 对吗 |
[1:06:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:06:48] | Gypsy. | 吉普赛 |
[1:06:49] | She works for you yeah? | 她为你工作 是吗 |
[1:06:51] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[1:06:51] | Wrong answer. | 错误的回答 |
[1:06:54] | Gypsy, does she work for you? | 吉普赛 她是否为你工作 |
[1:06:58] | Does she work for you? | 她是否为你工作 |
[1:06:59] | No, no | 不 不 |
[1:07:33] | It’s over. | 没事了 |
[1:07:37] | You never have to work for him again. | 你再也不用为他工作了 |
[1:08:05] | I’d have been impressed if you hadn’t been stupid enough | 如果你没有蠢到当着数十个目击者的面 |
[1:08:07] | to do it front of a dozen witnesses. | 收拾他我就会感到很钦佩 |
[1:08:10] | You put 50 bloody poor stitches in his face. | 你让他脸上缝了他妈50针 |
[1:08:14] | I love her Jack. | 我爱她 杰克 |
[1:08:15] | Yeah you and everybody else she’s fucked. | 是啊 还有她操过的其他人 |
[1:08:26] | Grassing is he? | 他告密了吗 |
[1:08:27] | Cop’s friends bought him if you don’t. | 如果你不收买他警察的朋友就会 |
[1:08:29] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[1:08:36] | You have a word with him. | 你去和他谈一谈 |
[1:08:38] | Straighten this out. | 把这事理清 |
[1:08:41] | Do it your bloody self lover boy. | 你亲自去处理 情圣小子 |
[1:08:48] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[1:08:59] | My pal, | 伙计 |
[1:09:02] | grab yourself a tea. | 去喝杯茶 |
[1:09:07] | Alright Johnny. | 你好 约翰尼 |
[1:09:09] | Hello Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[1:09:11] | I wanna ask you one question. | 我想问你一个问题 |
[1:09:13] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:09:15] | Money or more stitches? | 钱还是更多的伤口 |
[1:09:19] | Money. | 钱 |
[1:09:21] | ‘Cause you do. | 当然 |
[1:09:23] | You’re a low-life pimp. | 你是个低贱的皮条客 |
[1:09:27] | You know he hates you don’t ya? | 你知道他恨你 对吗 |
[1:09:29] | Who does? | 谁 |
[1:09:31] | Billy Hill, wants to topple your empire he does. | 比利·希尔 想推翻他为你建立的帝国 |
[1:09:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:09:46] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:09:49] | Lost your nuts? | 疯了吗 |
[1:09:51] | Taking what you owe me. | 拿走你欠我的 |
[1:09:53] | The bird has a pimp, she ain’t worth the aggravation. | 小鸟有个皮条客 她不值得动怒 |
[1:09:56] | 400 quid you just cost me. | 你刚花了我400英镑 |
[1:09:59] | You get in Spieler and turn it over proper | 你去斯皮勒 把它变成正当的地方 |
[1:10:02] | and you keep your personal life, personal. | 你把你的私生活 私有化 |
[1:10:10] | Get out of my way Gypsy. | 别挡路 吉普赛 |
[1:10:11] | What are you gonna do, hit me? | 你要怎么做 打我吗 |
[1:10:14] | Just get out of my way. | 走开 |
[1:10:16] | I’m worth way more than 400 quid and you know it. | 我能拿不止400英镑 这你心里清楚 |
[1:10:19] | Yeah, I paid you 500, didn’t I? | 我知道 我给了你500英镑不是吗 |
[1:10:51] | Maybe when you become a father | 或许等你做爸爸之后 |
[1:10:52] | you’ll stop all this nonsense. | 能不再做这些个蠢事了 |
[1:10:55] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[1:10:59] | Well that should give you eight months | 这样的话你还有8个月的时间 |
[1:11:01] | to change your ways. | 来改变 |
[1:11:11] | My beautiful, beautiful girl. | 你真是太美了 丫头 |
[1:11:23] | ♪ On the farm every Friday ♪ | ♪ 在农场上 每个礼拜五 ♪ |
[1:11:29] | ♪ On the farm it’s rabbit pie day ♪ | ♪ 在农场上 是吃兔肉派的日子 ♪ |
[1:11:34] | ♪ So every Friday that ever comes along ♪ | ♪ 所以每个礼拜五 ♪ |
[1:11:39] | ♪ I get up early and sing this little song ♪ | ♪ 我都起得很早 唱起这小曲儿 ♪ |
[1:11:45] | ♪ Run rabbit run rabbit run run run ♪ | ♪ 跑啊兔子 跑啊兔子 跑跑跑 ♪ |
[1:11:51] | ♪ Run rabbit run rabbit run run run ♪ | ♪ 跑啊兔子 跑啊兔子 跑跑跑 ♪ |
[1:11:56] | ♪ Bang bang bang bang goes the farmer’s gun ♪ | ♪ 砰砰砰砰 是农夫的枪响了 ♪ |
[1:12:01] | ♪ Run rabbit run rabbit run run run ♪ | ♪ 跑啊兔子 跑啊兔子 跑跑跑 ♪ |
[1:12:07] | ♪ Run rabbit run rabbit run run run ♪ | ♪ 跑啊兔子 跑啊兔子 跑跑跑 ♪ |
[1:12:12] | ♪ Don’t give the farmer his fun fun fun ♪ | ♪ 别让农夫乐得 呵呵呵 ♪ |
[1:12:17] | ♪ He’ll get by without his rabbit pie ♪ | ♪ 没有兔肉派 他也能活下来 ♪ |
[1:12:22] | ♪ So run rabbit run rabbit run run run ♪ | ♪ 所以跑啊兔子 跑啊兔子 跑跑跑 ♪ |
[1:12:49] | I’m a crime columnist Mr Hill, | 希尔先生 我是一个犯罪专栏作家 |
[1:12:51] | so I will write about any tit-bits you can give me | 所以你能给我的任何零碎信息 我都会写 |
[1:12:53] | confidentially or otherwise. | 私下里跟我说或者以其它方式都行 |
[1:12:55] | Here is my card, call me anytime, day or night. | 这是我的名片 你什么时候打给我都行 |
[1:12:59] | I don’t pay much but it all helps, doesn’t it? | 钱不多 但是进账总是好的 不是吗 |
[1:13:03] | I’m not quite sure you understand. | 你可能没明白我的意思 |
[1:13:06] | I want you to write about me. | 我想让你写我 |
[1:13:08] | Oh, oh, I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[1:13:11] | Sorry, who are you again? | 抱歉 你叫什么来着 |
[1:13:14] | Who am I? | 我叫什么吗 |
[1:13:15] | Hill, I’m Billy fucking Hill. | 希尔 我他妈的叫比利·希尔 |
[1:13:19] | You’ll do well to remember that in future, alright? | 你以后最好记住这个名字 明白了吗 |
[1:13:57] | The thing is, Arthur, | 亚瑟 重点是 |
[1:14:01] | 250 quid’s a lot of money | 250英镑可不是一笔小数目 |
[1:14:04] | and I don’t think you’re gonna be able | 而且我觉得 |
[1:14:06] | to pay that back on a postman’s wage. | 以你那点邮差的薪水 可还不完债 |
[1:14:12] | Ever. | 一辈子都还不完 |
[1:14:17] | So I think we need to be a little bit more creative | 我觉得如果不想惹恼比利的话 |
[1:14:22] | if we don’t want Billy to get upset. | 我们得来点创意 |
[1:14:27] | So what I want you to do Arthur, | 所以亚瑟 我希望你 |
[1:14:37] | is tell me something. | 告诉我一件事情 |
[1:14:43] | I want you to tell me something | 我想要你告诉我一件 |
[1:14:44] | you’ve never told anyone before. | 你从来没告诉过别人的事情 |
[1:14:55] | I want you to tell me something you thinks gonna turn me on. | 我想你告诉我一件能让我欲火中烧的事情 |
[1:15:09] | What you put on your Jew list? | 你的犹太列表里有哪些人 |
[1:15:10] | Oh, I got a couple owing. | 一对欠债的夫妇 |
[1:15:11] | Why didn’t you come to me? | 你为什么不来找我 |
[1:15:12] | you aren’t a very sweet Jesus. | 你不是一个可爱的上帝 |
[1:15:15] | He never does. | 他从来没可爱过 |
[1:15:17] | Alright Jack. | 好了 杰克 |
[1:15:19] | What’s it like being yesterday’s hero? | 昨日英雄感觉如何 |
[1:15:28] | Calm down boys. | 小伙子们 冷静一下 |
[1:15:30] | We’re all mates here, ain’t we? | 大家都是朋友 不是吗 |
[1:15:34] | It’s alright, Freddie. | 弗雷迪 没事的 |
[1:15:40] | Fancy a drink, Jack? | 喝一杯吗 杰克 |
[1:15:42] | You encroach on my territory Billy | 比利 染指我的领地 |
[1:15:45] | and you’re a dead man, promise you that. | 你就死定了 我说到做到 |
[1:15:48] | You got most things here but we don’t got no Jack bosses. | 我们这啥都有 就是没有叫杰克的老大 |
[1:15:57] | If I had any sense I would of slit you from here | 早知如此 我会在这里宰了你 |
[1:15:59] | to when I met you in Wandsworth. | 然后到旺兹沃思 我遇到你的地方 |
[1:16:01] | Dumped your body in the Thames. | 把你的尸体扔到泰晤士河里 |
[1:16:08] | Yeah, if you would of had any sense, | 对啊 如果你早知道会这样的话 |
[1:16:10] | you would of. | 你确实会 |
[1:17:12] | You Jack? | 你是杰克吗 |
[1:17:14] | Jack the Spot? | 鬼点子杰克吗 |
[1:17:21] | We’ve got a message from Albert Dimes. | 阿尔伯特·戴姆斯让我们给你带个口信 |
[1:17:24] | He owns the racecourse pitches now. | 赛马场那儿现在是他的了 |
[1:17:26] | You’re over. | 你完了 |
[1:17:27] | Say that again. | 你有本事再说一遍 |
[1:17:28] | We got a message from Albert Dimes. | 阿尔伯特·戴姆斯让我们给你带个口信 |
[1:17:31] | He owns the racecourse pitches now, you’re over and done. | 赛马场那儿现在是他的了 你凉透了 |
[1:17:46] | I’m the king of the underworld. | 我才是地下的王 |
[1:17:48] | Not Billy Hill. | 不是比利·希尔 |
[1:17:49] | Not fucking Albert Dimes. | 更不是他妈的阿尔伯特·戴姆斯 |
[1:17:51] | I’m the king of the underworld. | 我才是地下的王 |
[1:17:52] | Jack Spot, Jack the fucking Spot Comer. | 鬼点子杰克 他妈的杰克·鬼点子·科默 |
[1:17:57] | I’m the king of the underworld, l am, l am, l am, l am, l am | 我才是地下的王 我才是我才是我才是 |
[1:18:00] | l am, l am, l am, l am… | 我才是我才是我才是 |
[1:18:16] | Oh bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[1:18:27] | The alarm’s not working. | 报警器怎么不响 |
[1:18:40] | Ah, get off. | 下来 |
[1:19:06] | Go, go, go, come on. | 走 走 走 快 |
[1:19:21] | To the biggest haul in British history. | 敬大英有史以来最大的一次收获 |
[1:19:24] | ♪ Get out of that kitchen and rattle them pots and pans ♪ | ♪ 出走厨房 锅碗瓢盆敲起来 ♪ |
[1:19:29] | ♪ Well roll my breakfast ’cause I’m a hungry man ♪ | ♪ 早餐翻滚起来 因为我肚饿 ♪ |
[1:19:35] | ♪ I said shake rattle and roll ♪ | ♪ 我说 摇摆 咔嗒 翻滚 ♪ |
[1:19:39] | ♪ I said shake rattle and roll ♪ | ♪ 我说 摇摆 咔嗒 翻滚 ♪ |
[1:19:47] | ♪ Well you’ll never do nothing to save your doggone… ♪ | ♪ 你从来也没想过拯救你那该死的 ♪ |
[1:20:06] | Move over Frankie. | 弗兰基 让开 |
[1:20:08] | Don’t work like that no more Spotty. | 鬼点子 不要再那样干了 |
[1:20:10] | You don’t tell me how things work round here. | 轮不到你告诉我这里是怎么运作的 |
[1:20:13] | This is still my territory. | 这里依然是我的领地 |
[1:20:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:20:20] | You’ll be thicker than I thought if you pull that trigger. | 如果你扣动扳机 那你比我想的更蠢 |
[1:20:22] | Just be nice mate, that’s all I’m asking. | 我只希望你能友好一点 朋友 |
[1:20:25] | Bit of respect, not so hard is it? | 给别人一点尊重 不是很难吧 |
[1:20:28] | Just get out of my way. | 走开 |
[1:20:31] | What’s the magic word? | 那个有魔力的字是什么来着 |
[1:20:40] | Please. | 请 |
[1:20:44] | You know what I’d really like, Jack? | 杰克 你知道我真正想要的是什么吗 |
[1:20:46] | Me, you a nice game of darts. | 我和你 好好掷一局镖 |
[1:21:02] | Congratulations Billy, well deserved I’m sure. | 恭喜了比利 实至名归 |
[1:21:06] | Thanks Jack. | 谢了 杰克 |
[1:21:08] | Champagne? | 来一杯香槟吗 |
[1:21:10] | Why not? | 好啊 |
[1:21:28] | To your success. | 敬你满载而归 |
[1:21:29] | To my success. | 敬我满载而归 |
[1:21:35] | Now how can I help you Jack? | 杰克 你找我什么事 |
[1:21:37] | I’ve come to collect my dues. | 我来收钱 |
[1:21:38] | Oh yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[1:21:39] | How’d you work that one out? | 你脑子哪里冒出的这个想法 |
[1:21:41] | I’m still your boss and I’m still king of the West End. | 我还是你老大 我还是西头的王 |
[1:21:45] | And anything that goes on in the West End, | 在西头发生的任何事 |
[1:21:47] | I get a piece of the action. | 任何行动收获都有我一份 |
[1:22:01] | Know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:22:03] | I’ll make you right Jack. | 我会给你你应得的 杰克 |
[1:22:06] | Where’s my manners? | 我不能没礼貌是吧 |
[1:22:08] | How much do you want? | 你想要多少 |
[1:22:19] | This much? | 这么多吗 |
[1:22:23] | Or | 还是 |
[1:22:28] | this much? | 这么多 |
[1:22:30] | Nah, nah nah, | 不 不 不 |
[1:22:32] | it’s not enough for the king of the West End is it? | 对西头的王来说 这些还不够是吧 |
[1:22:36] | How about, | 那再给你这么多 |
[1:22:43] | this much? | 如何 |
[1:22:53] | One other thing Jack, | 杰克 还有一件事 |
[1:22:55] | I wouldn’t kick an old dog when he’s down | 我不会落井下石 |
[1:22:57] | bars you can keep, but the Mountain Air club, | 那些酒吧你可以留着 但是山风俱乐部 |
[1:23:01] | well that’s mine now. | 现在是我的了 |
[1:23:29] | Who wants a fight? | 谁想打一架 |
[1:23:30] | Who wants a fight? | 谁想打一架 |
[1:23:32] | Who wants it? | 谁想 |
[1:23:34] | Who wants a fight? | 谁想打一架 |
[1:23:37] | Who’s the king of the underworld? | 谁才是地下的王 |
[1:23:40] | Jack Spot’s the king of the underworld. | 鬼点子杰克是地下的王 |
[1:23:43] | Jack Spot, Jack Spot. | 鬼点子杰克 鬼点子杰克 |
[1:23:54] | A lot of people are saying, | 很多人都在说 |
[1:23:55] | the Eastcastle street robbery was your doing Billy. | 东堡街的抢劫案是你的手笔 比利 |
[1:23:59] | Well, obviously that’s not something | 显然 这件事 |
[1:24:01] | I can comment on Duncan. | 我无可奉告 邓肯 |
[1:24:04] | But what I will say is this, | 但是我可以说 |
[1:24:06] | whoever did that job was a genius. | 能创造这种杰作的 一定是个天才 |
[1:24:09] | A criminal genius. | 一个犯罪天才 |
[1:24:11] | It was daring, it was slick, nobody got properly hurt | 胆大熟练 没有伤亡 |
[1:24:15] | which is important. | 这很重要 |
[1:24:17] | Indeed. | 确实是 |
[1:24:17] | And it was the biggest haul in British history. | 而且这是大英史上最大的一次劫案 |
[1:24:23] | Pure genius. | 完全是天才 |
[1:24:25] | And where were you on the night? | 你事发当晚在哪儿 |
[1:24:27] | Of course I have an alibi. | 我当然有不在场证明啦 |
[1:24:29] | I was in one of my clubs with my girl. | 我和我女人在我的一家俱乐部里 |
[1:24:31] | Lots of witnesses. | 证人遍地都是 |
[1:24:34] | Cleared it all up with the Bobbies. | 我跟警察都澄清过了 |
[1:24:36] | Can’t say too much though, mom’s the word. | 但我不能说太多 你可别声张 |
[1:24:40] | How many Spielers do you run now? | 你现在经营着几家史佩乐呢 |
[1:24:44] | Let’s just say, more than anyone else. | 这么说吧 没人比我多 |
[1:24:50] | So will this make you king of Soho? | 所以这意味着你是苏活区的王吗 |
[1:24:52] | And therefore king of the underworld? | 也就是 地下的王吗 |
[1:24:59] | If the cap fits. | 如果这冠冕合适的话 |
[1:25:00] | Put it on. | 戴上这王冠吧 |
[1:25:09] | ♪ Don’t be tough, if you can’t take it rough ♪ | ♪ 如果对付不了暴戾 就别装硬气 ♪ |
[1:25:15] | ♪ Don’t play tough if you can’t take it rough ♪ | ♪ 如果对付不了暴戾 就别装硬气 ♪ |
[1:25:21] | ♪ That’s just guys they, they just don’t cry ♪ | ♪ 这些家伙 他们不会流一滴泪 ♪ |
[1:25:27] | ♪ Don’t play tough if you can’t take it rough ♪ | ♪ 如果对付不了暴戾 就别装硬气 ♪ |
[1:25:33] | ♪ That was an engine when we were boys ♪ | ♪ 还是男孩的时候 有这样一个机车 ♪ |
[1:25:40] | ♪ They used to steal all my toys ♪ | ♪ 他们以前把我的玩具全都偷走了 ♪ |
[1:25:46] | ♪ If you’d scratch it and clawing all day ♪ | ♪ 如果你划花了 整天乱抓 ♪ |
[1:25:52] | ♪ It was always my fault ♪ | ♪ 永远都是我的过错 ♪ |
[1:25:55] | ♪ Your mama would say ♪ | ♪ 你妈妈会说 ♪ |
[1:25:59] | ♪ Captain Robin was the same ♪ | ♪ 罗宾上校也一样 ♪ |
[1:26:05] | ♪ Your daddy said, I was to blame ♪ | ♪ 你爸爸说 罪魁祸首 ♪ |
[1:26:11] | ♪ Bruises and blood all over the place ♪ | ♪ 满地血迹 全是淤青 ♪ |
[1:26:17] | ♪ But it was me in the sins of face ♪ | ♪ 但面上的罪恶 是我 ♪ |
[1:26:24] | ♪ Now your mama’s gone and your daddy too ♪ | ♪ 现在你妈妈不在了 爸爸也是 ♪ |
[1:26:30] | ♪ We’re all grown up but we’re far from through ♪ | ♪ 我们都长大了 但一切还没完 ♪ |
[1:26:36] | ♪ If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of my kitchen ♪ | ♪ 若受不了这热浪 就远离我的厨房 ♪ |
[1:26:42] | ♪ Got a reason in my pocket, now I’m just teaching ♪ | ♪ 口袋里有理 我来教你 ♪ |
[1:26:49] | ♪ Don’t play it tough if you can’t take the rough ♪ | ♪ 如果对付不了暴戾 就别装硬气 ♪ |
[1:26:55] | ♪ Don’t play it tough if you can’t take it rough ♪ | ♪ 如果对付不了暴戾 就别装硬气 ♪ |
[1:27:18] | This is our home, Jack. | 杰克 这是我们的家 |
[1:27:20] | I don’t want any of your business in here, | 我不希望你的生意掺进来 |
[1:27:22] | let it ring, please. | 任它响吧 求你了 |
[1:27:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:27:55] | What? | 什么 |
[1:27:58] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[1:28:01] | How’d you get my number? | 你怎么会有我的号码 |
[1:28:09] | Oi! Dave. | 嘿 戴夫 |
[1:28:13] | Lets get something straight. | 咱们开门见山 |
[1:28:14] | You do not call me at home. | 你不能往我家打电话 |
[1:28:16] | You do not summon me to a meeting. | 你不能招呼我去开会 |
[1:28:18] | And you do not interrupt my private life. | 你也不能打扰我的私生活 |
[1:28:20] | And if there is ever gonna be a meeting, | 要是有会议 |
[1:28:22] | I’m the one that summons you, understand? | 也是我叫你去开会 明白吗 |
[1:28:25] | Not anymore pal, you’re finished. | 不会了兄弟 你玩完了 |
[1:28:29] | And I don’t want you at the races no more. | 我不想你再参加比赛了 |
[1:28:31] | That’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:28:33] | You can’t tell me what to do. | 你不能命令我做什么 |
[1:28:35] | I can, I am, I will. | 我可以 我能够 我会的 |
[1:28:39] | And I just did. | 我也这么做了 |
[1:28:43] | Final warning, Jack. | 最后的警告 杰克 |
[1:28:46] | What about Kempton? | 那肯普顿帕克呢 |
[1:28:52] | Fuck off out of here. | 快从这滚吧 |
[1:28:53] | Do you remember what I did to you at Ally Pally? | 还记得在亚力山大宫殿我对你做了什么吗 |
[1:30:38] | Jesus, mother Mary of God. | 上帝啊 圣母啊 |
[1:30:51] | I got a put a stop to this. | 我要结束这一切 |
[1:30:54] | Are you carrying? | 你能替我掩护吗 |
[1:31:22] | Hello!officers. | 你好 警官 |
[1:31:24] | I’m here to see Mr Comer. | 我来看望科默先生 |
[1:31:26] | No visitors I’m afraid Sir. | 禁止访客 先生 |
[1:31:29] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[1:31:32] | We know who you are,Sir. | 我们认识你 先生 |
[1:31:37] | Mr Billy Hill. | 比利·希尔先生 |
[1:31:39] | What an unexpected pleasure. | 多么意外的荣幸 |
[1:31:49] | It’s a shame you can’t all act like adults | 这很难为情你不能像个成年人行动 |
[1:31:51] | rather than a bunch of trumped up school boys. | 更不能像一群虚张声势的学生那样招摇 |
[1:31:59] | At one point he really did rather admire you, you know? | 在某些地方上他真的很佩服你 知道吗 |
[1:32:07] | Feeling’s mutual,Rita. | 感觉是相互的 瑞塔 |
[1:32:14] | And can you please point out | 你能指出 |
[1:32:15] | the man who attacked you, Mr Dimes. | 袭击你的人吗 戴姆斯先生 |
[1:32:21] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[1:32:25] | Silence means silence in court. | 安静 保持安静 |
[1:32:30] | Or you’ll be held in contempt. | 否则你们会被认作蔑视法庭 |
[1:32:32] | Mr Comer, can you please identify the man | 科默先生 你能认出那个人吗 |
[1:32:35] | who attacked you on Frith street. | 在弗里斯街袭击你的人 |
[1:32:43] | No, I don’t see him. | 不 我没看见他 |
[1:32:49] | I will not have my court turned into a circus. | 我不会让我的法庭变成马戏团 |
[1:32:55] | Where is everything? | 东西都去哪了 |
[1:32:56] | I had to sell it. | 我都卖掉了 |
[1:32:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:32:59] | Barristers aren’t good Samaritans, Jack. | 律师可不是什么慈善家 杰克 |
[1:33:01] | Bloody thieves is what they are. | 他们都是该死的贼 |
[1:33:14] | We got anything coming in? | 我们还有什么要进项吗 |
[1:33:16] | Dimes runs the racetracks, Billy runs everything else. | 戴姆斯控制赛马场 比利现在掌管一切 |
[1:33:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:33:31] | It’s a savings book. | 一本救赎的书 |
[1:33:33] | You never would listen to me so I’ve been putting money | 你从来都不听我的所以我把钱存了起来 |
[1:33:35] | in for the last five years or so now. | 为五年后或现在 |
[1:33:38] | You’re gonna be alright, Jack. | 你会没事的 杰克 |
[1:33:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:33:49] | thank you all very much you coming this evening. | 非常感谢今晚的到来 |
[1:33:54] | It really is a great honor you’ve decided to spend | 非常荣幸你们决定和我 |
[1:33:55] | your evening with me. | 度过这个夜晚 |
[1:33:57] | Now, before I begin to talk about my short, | 现在 在开始我短暂的 |
[1:34:02] | but eventful life. | 但丰富多采的生命 |
[1:34:04] | I’d like to say a few thank yous. | 我想要感谢一些人 |
[1:34:07] | I’d like to thank the journalist Duncan Webb, | 我要谢谢记者邓肯·韦伯 |
[1:34:09] | for helping me write this. | 帮我写这本书 |
[1:34:12] | I’d like to thank my beautiful girlfriend Gypsy, | 我要感谢我美丽的女朋友吉普赛 |
[1:34:15] | for inspiring me to write this, give me a kiss. | 鼓励我写书 给我个吻 |
[1:34:20] | And I’d like to thank my wife | 我还要感谢我的妻子 |
[1:34:23] | Oi, you heard right, I’d like to thank my wife Aggie | 你们没听错 我要感谢我妻子阿姬 |
[1:34:29] | for allowing me to write this. | 允许我写这些 |
[1:34:31] | We’re no longer together, but she’s a great girl | 我们不在一起了 但她是个好女孩 |
[1:34:34] | and I’m happy to say, we’re still good friends. | 我很高兴 我们还是朋友 |
[1:34:37] | To you Mrs H. | 敬H夫人 |
[1:34:40] | Oh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:34:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:34:53] | Oh, got a note from an old acquaintance here. | 这是一个老朋友的纸条 |
[1:34:58] | I hope it goes well tonight. | 我希望今晚一切顺利 |
[1:35:00] | I’m very sorry I couldn’t make it. | 很抱歉 我不能来 |
[1:35:03] | In a spot of bother, Jack. | 我现在有点小麻烦 杰克 |
[1:35:18] | Enjoy your evening. | 享受你们的夜晚吧 |
[1:36:16] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:36:19] | I don’t know if Andrew Koligi’s worth it. | 我不知道安德鲁科利基的价值 |
[1:36:21] | I could hang if we got found out. | 要是我们被发现我会被绞死的 |
[1:36:23] | We’ll work with what Jack said, | 我们就按照杰克说的那样做 |
[1:36:24] | he’d be sittin’ in the Thames | 他会沉入泰晤士河河里 |
[1:36:25] | and we’ll be at church having Sunday roast. | 而我们在礼拜后吃星期日烤肉 |
[1:36:28] | We nick a car, wear some masks, no witnesses, | 我们偷一辆车 戴上面具 没有目击者 |
[1:36:31] | it’s easy money. | 多好赚的钱 |
[1:36:33] | Who killed Billy Hill? | 谁杀了比利·希尔 |
[1:36:35] | Can see it in all the papers. | 在所有的报纸上都能看到 |
[1:36:38] | Who pulled the trigger? | 谁扣响扳机 |
[1:36:40] | We all will. | 我们所有人 |
[1:36:42] | We shot and killed him. | 我们开枪杀了他 |
[1:36:57] | Did you have to,Frankie? | 你一定要这么做吗 弗兰基 |
[1:36:59] | Well they were gonna kill ya. | 他们想杀了你 |
[1:37:01] | They’re just kids. | 他们都只是孩子 |
[1:37:03] | Killer’s a killer,Bill. | 杀手就是杀手 比尔 |
[1:37:05] | Anyway I was just having a laugh with these boys, | 我就是想要嘲笑一下这些孩子 |
[1:37:08] | teach them a few lessons in life. | 给他们些教训 |
[1:37:10] | No harm done, all vital organs intact and all that. | 不会下狠手 也不会留下什么内伤 |
[1:37:17] | And? | 还有呢 |
[1:37:19] | It was Spotty. | 会有点脏 |
[1:37:34] | Times have changed, Jack. | 时代变了 杰克 |
[1:37:38] | The freeholder, | 大业主 |
[1:37:40] | they don’t need the aggravation anymore. | 他们不再需要搞破坏 |
[1:37:44] | And to be honest I can’t say that I blame them. | 老实说 我也怪不到他们 |
[1:37:48] | It’s all I got Mr Mulley. | 我了解马利先生 |
[1:37:50] | Without this, I’ve got nothing. | 要是没这活 我就一无所有了 |
[1:38:05] | I been meaning to sort out my properties for awhile now. | 我正在清算我的财产 |
[1:38:09] | Just had other priorities. | 为了做其他更重要的事 |
[1:38:13] | Being a landlord is not to everyone’s taste, running a pub, | 作为俱乐部的老板去迎合所有人的喜好 |
[1:38:18] | well it’s hard work. | 是非常难的 |
[1:38:21] | It’s nothing that you ain’t used to,Jack. | 你已经不能像从前那样了 杰克 |
[1:38:24] | It’s a lovely five bedroom flat upstairs | 楼上有一套温馨的五间房的套房 |
[1:38:27] | rent free | 没有租金 |
[1:38:29] | if you want it, it’s yours. | 如果你想要 它就是你的 |
[1:38:33] | This is a lifeline Mr Mulley, thank you so much. | 真是救命稻草马利 非常感谢 |
[1:38:37] | We’ll take it. | 我们要了 |
[1:38:38] | You’re welcome Rita. | 不客气瑞塔 |
[1:39:24] | Jack | 杰克 |
[1:40:44] | Three, | 3号 |
[1:40:48] | and six. | 还有6号 |
[1:41:32] | Charles thought you were Jack Bosby, | 查尔斯曾以为你是杰克·博斯比 |
[1:41:34] | your bloke left a while ago. | 不久前你的人离开了 |
[1:41:36] | New bloke said he’d never heard of you. | 新来的小子说他从没听过你 |
[1:41:39] | Sorry Jack. | 对不起杰克 |
[1:41:40] | What do you want Billy? | 你想要做什么比利 |
[1:41:44] | Came to visit you in hospital the first time, | 第一次去医院看你的时候 |
[1:41:47] | wanting to make sure you was alright, you know, | 只是想确认你没事 你明白的 |
[1:41:51] | in spite of everything, | 尽管发生了这一切 |
[1:41:54] | I wouldn’t be where I am without you. | 要是没有你我不可能站在这 |
[1:41:58] | Met your wife and she said something interesting. | 那时遇到你妻子她说了些有趣的事儿 |
[1:42:02] | Said we should stop acting like schoolboys. | 说我们应该停止幼稚的行为 |
[1:42:08] | Let’s stop trying to hurt each other ,Jack. | 我们别再互相伤害了 |
[1:42:11] | It’s | 这 |
[1:42:13] | unbecoming. | 难堪的局面 |
[1:42:15] | Let’s call a truce. | 我们停战吧 |
[1:42:18] | I’ve heard you might be opening a pub soon. | 我听说你马上要开一个俱乐部了 |
[1:42:21] | I think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这个想法很好 |
[1:42:24] | I’ll put the word out on the street, | 我会在街上打出标语 |
[1:42:26] | your place is a neutral zone. | 你的地方是个中立的区域 |
[1:42:29] | I’ll have a word with Albert and Frankie | 我跟阿尔伯特和弗兰基保证过 |
[1:42:30] | and square it all off. | 会放下这一切 |
[1:42:34] | Think you’re the big boss now don’t ya? | 你认为你现在是大老板了是吗 |
[1:42:42] | What do you want me to do in return? | 你想要我回报你什么 |
[1:42:46] | What you think? | 你说呢 |
[1:43:03] | What is this stupid bloody thing you live by? | 你都跟些什么该死的蠢货混在一起 |
[1:43:05] | Honour amongst thieves, a code of silence, | 保持你盗贼之间的荣誉 维护沉默的准则 |
[1:43:08] | well you’re not a thief anymore, | 你不再是个贼了 |
[1:43:10] | you’re not a gangster, you’re a husband | 你现在不是个强盗了 你是个丈夫 |
[1:43:12] | and an unemployed father-to-be. | 失业的父亲 |
[1:43:14] | And those men are nothing more than pathetic bullies. | 那些人不过是些悲哀的恶霸 |
[1:43:17] | Pathetic bullies who beat up a defenceless and pregnant woman | 悲哀的恶霸们攻击毫无防备的孕妇 |
[1:43:20] | and they tried to murder you. | 他们还想杀了你 |
[1:43:22] | Why would you ever want to protect them? | 为什么你还想保护他们 |
[1:43:24] | They’re scum. | 他们都是些渣滓 |
[1:43:25] | They hate you. | 他们恨你入骨 |
[1:43:28] | They don’t deserve the respect you show them. | 他们不值得你尊重 |
[1:43:30] | And they certainly won’t be getting any from me. | 他们绝对不会从我这得到任何的怜悯 |
[1:43:50] | Can you identify the men who attacked you | 你能认出是谁攻击了你 |
[1:43:52] | and your husband,Mrs Comer? | 还有你丈夫科默夫人 |
[1:44:47] | Yes,they’re over there. | 是的 他们就在那 |
[1:44:56] | Order | 秩序 |
[1:45:14] | and your constant disregard for what makes these streets safe, | 你们长期对街道安全的蔑视 |
[1:45:19] | for the law-abiding citizen, | 对守法的公民的迫害 |
[1:45:23] | I sentence you both to seven years in jail. | 我判处你们二人有期徒刑7年 |
[1:45:32] | Megs, Megs, Megs | 梅格斯 梅格斯 梅格斯 |
[1:45:35] | Here we go. | 又开始了 |
[1:45:38] | Fellas, stop it | 伙计们 住手 |
[1:45:41] | Get off him, get off him. | 放开他 放开他 |
[1:45:52] | You gonna finish your drink,Ron? | 你要喝完了吗 罗恩 |
[1:45:54] | I’ll finish it afterwards,Reg. | 我之后会喝完的 雷吉 |
[1:45:56] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[1:46:50] | These are the two blokes I was telling you about, Billy. | 这是我跟你说过的两个家伙 比利 |
[1:46:54] | Ronnie Kray. | 罗尼·克赖 |
[1:46:57] | Reggie Kray. | 雷吉·克赖 |
[1:47:00] | Good to meet you lads. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[1:47:01] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr Hill. | 很高兴见到你 希尔先生 |
[1:47:03] | We’d like to offer you our services. | 我们愿意为您服务 |
[1:47:17] | Billy Hill was wise enough to know when to call it a day. | 比利·希尔很聪明 知道一个时代的结束 |
[1:47:21] | He emigrated to Tangier Morocco with Gypsy, | 他和吉普赛移民到摩洛哥 丹吉尔 |
[1:47:24] | where they ran the infamous Churchill’s nightclub. | 经营一家臭名昭著的丘吉尔夜总会 |
[1:47:27] | He died on the 1st of January, 1984, aged 72. | 他于1984年1月1日去世 享年72岁 |
[1:47:31] | His fortune and reputation still intact. | 他的财富和名誉依然完好无损 |
[1:47:38] | Jack wasn’t so lucky or smart. | 杰克就没那么幸运也没那么聪明了 |
[1:47:40] | He and Rita stayed together for 15 years | 在破产前他和瑞塔一起生活了15年 |
[1:47:43] | and had two children before breaking up. | 生了两个孩子 |
[1:47:45] | Jack slowly retired from the criminal underworld, | 杰克慢慢地淡出黑社会 |
[1:47:48] | and ended up working as a barman, fruit seller | 之后做过酒保 卖过水果 |
[1:47:50] | an antique salesman amongst other things. | 古董商等等其他的工作 |
[1:47:53] | He died in poverty on the 12th of March, 1996, aged 83. | 他于1996年3月12日死于贫困 享年83岁 |