Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Oliver Twist(雾都孤儿)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Oliver Twist(雾都孤儿)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:雾都孤儿
英文名称:Oliver Twist
年代:2005

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:08] Bow to the board. 给各位理事鞠躬
[03:11] This is the boy. 就是这孩子
[03:14] Born here in the workhouse. Moved to the parish farm. 在救济院出生 然后去了教区农场
[03:18] Nine years old today. Time to be moved back here. 现年9岁 已经到该回来的年纪了
[03:22] What’s your name, boy? 你叫什么 孩子
[03:29] -Oliver Twist. -What? -奥利弗·忒斯特 -什么
[03:31] -That boy’s a fool. -Boy. Listen to me. -那孩子是个傻子 -孩子 听我说
[03:35] You know you are an orphan, I suppose. 我想 你知道自己是孤儿吧
[03:37] -What’s that? -The boy is a fool. I thought he was. -你说什么 -这孩子是个傻子 可能早就是了
[03:39] You know you’ve got no father or mother… 你知道你无父无母
[03:42] …and that you were brought up by the parish, don’t you? 由教会养大 是吗
[03:45] -Yes, sir. -What are you crying for? -是的 先生 -你哭什么
[03:48] I hope you say your prayers every night. 我希望你每天晚上都做祷告
[03:50] Pray for those that feed you and take care of you… 替那些养育你 照顾你的人祈祷
[03:54] …Iike a Christian. 像一个基督徒
[03:56] -Yes, sir. -Well… -是的 先生 -好吧
[03:58] …you have come here to be educated… 你上这儿来是接受教育
[04:00] …and to be taught a useful trade. 来学一门有用的手艺的
[04:15] Here, where do you want these? 这些东西放哪儿
[04:34] Learn from the boy next to you. 跟你旁边的孩子学
[04:36] -What am I to learn, sir? -Learn to pick out the oakum. -学什么 先生 -学拣麻絮
[04:41] What’s oakum, sir? 麻絮是什么 先生
[04:43] Stop asking so many questions. 你哪儿来这么多问题
[04:45] Oakum’s the fibers you unpick from the old rope. 麻絮是从旧绳子里面挑出来的纤维
[04:49] Then it’s used again for the ships of Her Majesty’s navy. 能再次用在女王陛下的船上
[04:53] You’re serving your country. 你是在为国效力
[04:55] Now, get on with it. 好了 干活吧
[05:30] Tom, give it a rest, will you? We’re trying to sleep. 汤姆 歇一歇好不好 我们还要睡觉呢
[05:37] -Can’t sleep, too hungry. -We’re all hungry. -睡不着 太饿了 -我们都饿
[05:41] Yes, but I’m frightened. 是的 但我怕
[05:43] Frightened? Why? 怕 为什么
[05:46] Why? Why? 什么 什么
[05:48] I’m so hungry, I’m frightened I might eat the lad that sleeps next to me. 我太饿了 我怕把旁边的小子吃了
[06:27] O Lord God… 主啊
[06:30] …for the blessing of this generous and bountiful meal… 感谢你赐予我们
[06:33] …that thou hast placed before us… 如此丰盛的食物
[06:35] …we give thanks. Amen. 感谢您的慷慨 阿门
[06:38] Amen. 阿门
[08:01] Please, sir. I want some more. 对不起 先生 我还要一点
[08:06] What? 什么
[08:08] Please, sir, I want some more. 对不起 先生 我还要
[08:21] Fetch the beadle! 快把执事找来
[08:32] Mr. Limbkins. 尼姆金斯先生
[08:35] I beg your pardon, sir. 请原谅 先生
[08:37] Oliver Twist has asked for more. 奥利弗·忒斯特还想要
[08:40] For more?! 还要
[08:42] Compose yourself, Mr. Bumble, and answer me distinctly. 镇静 邦布尔先生 清楚地回答我
[08:45] Do I understand that he asked for more after he had eaten his supper? 你是说他吃了他的晚餐之后还要
[08:50] He did, sir. 是的 先生
[08:55] That boy will be hanged. 那孩子以后准会被绞死
[09:09] “Five pounds and a b–“ “5镑一个孩–“
[09:15] When I says “whoa,” I means “whoa”! 我说”哇”那就是”哇”
[09:22] “Health– Healthy… “健 健康的
[09:24] …appren– apprentice. 学 学徒
[09:28] Five pounds.” 5镑”
[09:31] Chimney sweeping is a nasty trade. 扫烟囱是个脏活
[09:34] Young boys have been smothered in chimneys before now. 以前有小孩在烟囱里面憋死的
[09:38] That’s because they damp the straw afore they light it in the chimney… 那是因为要他们下来 可还没有点火
[09:42] …to make them come out again. Damp straw makes smoke. 他们就把稻草弄湿了 湿的稻草会生烟
[09:46] Smoke sends a boy to sleep, and that’s what he wants. 烟会让孩子睡着 他们还巴不得呢
[09:49] Boys is very lazy, gentlemen. 小孩子都很懒的
[09:51] But there’s nothing like a good hot blaze to make them come out in a run. 但一团火就能让他们上杆子跑出来 没有比这个更灵的了
[09:56] It’s humane too. Yes. 而且很人道
[09:58] Because even if they’ve stuck in the chimney… 即使他们粘在烟囱上了
[10:01] …roasting their feet makes them struggle to extricate theirselves. 脚板一热 他们就得赶紧下来
[10:07] Yes. 是啊
[10:08] I suppose he’s fond of chimney sweeping? 我想他喜欢扫烟囱这个活儿的吧
[10:10] He dotes on it, Your Worship. 没错 大人
[10:13] Very well. I will sign the indentures… 好吧 那我就要签契约了
[10:17] …to make him Mr…. 把他签给
[10:20] Mr. Gamfield’s apprentice. 甘菲尔先生做学徒
[10:33] My boy. 孩子
[10:36] My boy, you look pale and alarmed. 孩子 你脸色苍白又惊慌失措
[10:41] What’s the matter? 出什么事了
[10:43] Please, sir. Please, sir. 求求您 先生 求求您 先生
[10:45] What is it, my boy? 怎么了 孩子
[10:48] -Don’t…. -Now then. -别 -够了
[10:50] Don’t…. Don’t…. 别 别
[10:52] Go on, my boy. Don’t what? 说吧 孩子 别什么
[10:55] Please don’t send me away with this dreadful man, sir. 求您别让这个可怕的人把我带走 先生
[10:59] Of all the designing orphans that I’ve ever seen…. 阴险狡猾的孤儿我见得多了
[11:02] -Hold your tongue, beadle. -Did Your Worship speak to me? -闭嘴 执事 -你是在跟我说话吗 大人
[11:05] Yes, hold your tongue. 是的 闭嘴
[11:09] No. No, out of the question. 不 不行
[11:12] We refuse to sanction these indentures. 我拒绝签这张契约
[11:17] Take the boy away. 把这孩子带走
[11:20] And treat him kindly. 好好待他
[11:22] He seems to want it. 看来他需要善待
[11:41] I’ve just taken the measure of the two women that died last night. 我已经给昨晚去世的两位女士量好了尺寸
[11:45] You’ll make your fortune, Mr. Sowerberry. 你要发财了 苏尔伯雷先生
[11:48] Think so? 您这么认为吗
[11:52] The prices allowed by the board are very small. 理事会出的价钱太少啦
[11:55] So are the coffins. 棺材不也不大吗
[11:59] By the by, you don’t know anybody who wants a boy, do you? 顺便问一下 你知不知道有谁想找个仆童
[12:06] Liberal terms, Mr. Sowerberry. Liberal terms. 报酬很可观 苏尔伯雷先生 很可观
[12:18] Now, as you are to meet your new master… 现在你要见你的新师傅了
[12:22] …pull that cap off your eyes. 把帽子拉起来
[12:26] Hold your head up, sir. 头抬起来”先生”
[12:31] Dry your eyes, sir. 把眼睛擦干”先生”
[12:38] -ls that you, Bumble? -No one else, Mr. Sowerberry. -是你吗 邦布尔 -不会是别人 苏尔伯雷先生
[12:43] I’ve brought the orphan, Oliver Twist. 我把那个孤儿带来了 奥利弗·忒斯特
[12:46] So this is the orphan, is it? 那么说他是那个孤儿
[12:49] Mrs. Sowerberry… 苏尔伯雷太太
[12:50] …will you have the goodness to come here a moment, my dear? 能不能请你过来一下 亲爱的
[12:55] Oliver Twist. 奥利弗·忒斯特
[12:57] How comes an orphan to have any name at all? 孤儿怎么会有名字
[12:59] -I invented it. -You, Mr. Bumble? -我给起的 -你 邦布尔先生
[13:02] I, Mr. Sowerberry. 我 苏尔伯雷先生
[13:04] I name all our foundlings in alphabetical order. 我按字母顺序给这些孤儿起名字
[13:07] The last was S. 最后一个是S
[13:09] Swubble, I named him. 我给起了斯瓦布尔
[13:11] This was a T. Twist, I named him. 这个是T 我给起了忒斯特
[13:15] Next one as comes will be Unwin… 下一个是恩文
[13:18] …and the next, Vilkins. 再下一个是维金斯
[13:20] I’ve got names ready all through the alphabet, right up to Z. 我把整个字母表的名字都准备好了 一直到Z
[13:24] Why, you’re quite a literary character, sir. 哎呀 你可是个大文豪呢 先生
[13:27] Well, well… 嗯 嗯
[13:29] -…perhaps I may be. -Mrs. Sowerberry… -没准就是呢 -苏尔伯雷太太
[13:32] …this is the orphan from the workhouse. 这是救济院的孤儿
[13:37] Dear me, he’s very small. 天哪 他可真瘦小
[13:38] But he’ll grow, Mrs. Sowerberry. He’ll grow. 但他会长大的 苏尔伯雷太太 会长大的
[13:41] Yes, I daresay he will. On our food and drink. 是啊 在我这里吃的好喝得好 我敢说他肯定会的
[13:45] Workhouse boys always cost more to keep than they’re worth. 救济院的孩子吃得都比一般孩子多
[13:50] Get downstairs, you bag of bones. 到楼下去 瘦皮猴
[13:54] Here, Charlotte… 夏洛特
[13:56] …give this boy some of the cold bits that were put by for the dog. 把我们给狗准备的冷饭给这孩子
[14:28] You don’t mind sleeping among the coffins, I suppose. 我猜你不会介意睡在棺材旁边
[14:31] Well, it doesn’t much matter whether you do or don’t… 你介意不介意都一样
[14:34] …for you can’t sleep anywhere else. 没别的地方给你睡
[15:55] Open the door, will you? 开门
[16:07] -You the new boy? -Yes, sir. -你是新来的小子 -是的 先生
[16:10] -How old are you? -Ten, sir. -你多大了 -10岁 先生
[16:14] Then I’ll whop you one when I get in, you workhouse brat. 我进来后要好好教训你一顿 救济院的小子
[16:34] I beg your pardon, sir. Did you knock? 请问 先生 是您敲门的吗
[16:37] I kicked. 是我踢的
[16:38] Did you want a coffin, sir? 您要买棺材吗 先生
[16:41] -You don’t know who I am, I suppose. -No, sir. -我猜你不知道我是谁 -不知道 先生
[16:44] Well, I’m Mr. Noah Claypole. And you’re under me. 我是诺亚·克雷波尔先生 你归我管
[16:48] Now, take down the shutters. 现在把窗板关上
[16:55] Saved a nice little bit of bacon for you from the master’s breakfast. 我从师傅的早餐里给你留了点熏肉
[17:04] In the corner with you. And be quick about it. 到角落去吃 动作快点
[17:07] They’ll want you to mind the shop. Do you hear? 他们等你看铺子呢 听到了吗
[17:11] Do you hear, Workhouse? In the corner. 没听到吗 救济院的 到角落里去
[17:13] Oh, Lord, Noah, let the boy alone. 老天啊 诺亚 别管这孩子了
[17:15] Let him alone? 别管他
[17:17] Why, everybody’s let him alone. 谁愿意管他了
[17:19] His mother, father and all his relations has let him alone. 他的爸爸 妈妈 所有的亲戚都不管他了
[17:24] So he needs someone who don’t. 所有他需要有人来管了
[17:48] Supper. 晚餐
[17:50] Oliver, ain’t you done yet? 奥利弗 你还没做完吗
[17:53] I’ve never known such an idle boy. Get down them stairs. 我还从来没见过这么没用的孩子 到楼下去
[17:58] Mr. Sowerberry… 苏尔伯雷先生
[17:59] …supper. 进晚餐了
[18:02] -I’ve had a thought, my dear. -Had a thought? -我有个想法 亲爱的 -想法
[18:05] You want to be careful, Mr. Sowerberry, you’ll get brain fever. 那你要小心了 苏尔伯雷先生 你会得脑膜炎的
[18:08] -It’s about young Twist. -What about him? -是关于小忒斯特的 -他怎么了
[18:11] -A very good-looking boy. -He will be. He eats enough. -一个很好看的孩子 -当然啦 他吃得可不少
[18:15] There’s an expression of melancholy in his face, my dear. 他脸上有一种忧伤的表情 亲爱的
[18:20] He would make a delightful mute, my love. 他能成为一个出色的送殡人 亲爱的
[18:24] I– I don’t mean a regular mute to attend grown-up funerals, my dear… 我–我不是说参加成人葬礼的 一般送殡人
[18:30] …but only for children’s practice. 是儿童出殡的
[18:48] Look at him. 看看他
[18:51] Look at him. 看看他
[18:53] A workhouse boy and a sneak. Look at him. 救济院的小鬼头 看啊
[18:57] Mark my words, I’ll see him hung. 记住我的话 他会被绞死的
[19:00] Can’t be too soon. 不用多久
[19:05] Workhouse, how’s your mother? 救济院的 你妈妈呢
[19:09] She’s dead. 她死了
[19:12] What’d she die of, Workhouse? 怎么死的
[19:17] You gonna cry, Workhouse? 你要哭了吗 救济院的
[19:19] -What set you off? -Not you. -什么事让你哭的 -不是你
[19:26] -Not me, eh? -No, not you. -不是我 -不是你
[19:29] And you better not say anything about my mother. 你最好别说我妈妈的事
[19:34] Better not? 最好
[19:36] About your mother? 你妈妈的事
[19:38] Well, I’m very sorry, and I pity you very much. 我很抱歉 我很可怜你
[19:41] But you must know, Workhouse… 但你必须知道 救济院的
[19:43] …your mother was a regular right-down bad one. 你妈妈准不是个好东西
[19:49] -What did you say? -A regular right-down bad one. -你说什么 -你妈妈不是个好东西
[19:52] It’s a good thing she died when she did… 她死得正是时候
[19:54] …or she’d be hard laboring or transported. 不然的话 她准是在做苦工 或是被流放了
[19:56] Or hung. Which is most likely, isn’t it, Workhouse? 要么就是被绞死了 这个可能性最大 是吗 救济院的
[20:03] Help, Mrs. Charlotte! 救命啊 夏洛特太太
[20:05] He’ll murder me. Help! 他要杀了我了 救命啊
[20:08] Help. Get off! 救命 走开
[20:11] For God’s sake, help me! 老天啊 帮帮我
[20:15] My missus, he’s murdering me! 太太 他要杀了我
[20:17] -Get off. Get off me now! -Get him, Charlotte. -走开 走开 -把他拉开 夏洛特
[20:20] Get him now. Go out with him. Come on. 把他拉到外面去 快
[20:23] -Workhouse devil. -I’ll learn you! -救济院的魔鬼 -我要教训教训你
[20:27] -You brat! -Get the door, Charlotte. -你这个小坏蛋 -把门打开 夏洛特
[20:30] In with him. In. 把他仍进去
[20:40] Very violent indeed, sir. 太凶残了 先生
[20:44] And the missus said… 太太说
[20:45] …if Mr. Bumble can spare the time… 如果邦布尔先生能拨冗
[20:48] …then Mr. Bumble’s to flog him… 就可以来教训他了
[20:51] …because the master’s out. 因为师傅出去了
[20:58] -ln there. -Oliver? -在这里面 -奥利弗
[21:01] Let me out of here! 让我出去
[21:03] -Do you know this here voice, Oliver? -Yes. -听到我说话吗 奥利弗 -听到了
[21:06] Ain’t you afraid of it, sir? 你不怕吗
[21:08] Ain’t you trembling while I speak, sir? 听到我的说话 你不打颤吗
[21:10] No! 不
[21:16] -He must be mad. -It’s not madness, ma’am, it’s meat. -他准是疯了 -不是疯了 是肉
[21:19] -Meat? -Meat, ma’am, meat. -肉 -肉 太太 肉
[21:21] You’ve overfed him. 你给他吃得太多了
[21:23] If you’d kept this boy on gruel, this would never have happened. 如果你一直给他喝粥的话 就不会有这种事情了
[21:26] Dear, dear. This comes of being liberal. 天哪 真是好心没好报
[21:30] What’s all this? 到底是怎么回事情
[21:32] Oliver Twist has turned violent, Mr. Sowerberry. 奥利弗·忒斯特突然发狂了 苏尔伯雷先生
[21:35] Look what he’s done to my eye, sir. 看他把我的眼睛打的 先生
[21:41] Now then. Now then. 你呀 你呀
[21:44] -You’re a nice young fellow, ain’t you? -He called my mother names. -你是个好孩子 不是吗 -他侮辱我的妈妈
[21:48] Well, and what if he did, you little ungrateful wretch! 要是他死了怎么办 你这个忘恩负义的家伙
[21:52] She deserved what he said and worse. 她活该 报应还不够呢
[21:54] -She didn’t! -She did! -不是的 -是的
[21:56] It’s a lie! 你说谎
[22:01] Do something, Mr. Sowerberry. He called me a liar. 别干站着了 苏尔伯雷先生 他说我扯谎呢
[22:07] Do something! 别干站着了
[25:34] I beg your pardon, miss… 对不起 小姐
[25:37] …but would you be so kind–? 您能不能好心
[25:40] Get off my land. 滚远点
[25:42] I don’t want no beggars here. Go on! 我不欢迎乞丐 滚
[25:45] Get off! Or I’ll put the dog on you! 滚 要不我就放狗了
[26:28] I haven’t much, but you’re more than welcome to it. 我没有多少 就这点也够救你的小命了
[26:34] Be careful, it’s hot. 当心点 烫的
[26:47] Seeing you gave me such a turn. 一看到你我的心就一抽
[26:51] My eyes ain’t what they were. But… 我眼睛不好使了 但
[26:55] …I just thought for a moment…. 我一时把你
[27:06] Why are you on the road at all, a little mite like you? 你这么小 怎么一个人出门
[27:12] -Where are you headed? -London, ma’am. -你要去哪儿 -伦敦 夫人
[27:15] London? 伦敦
[27:18] London. 伦敦
[27:21] Dear, oh, dear, oh, dear. 哦 天哪 天哪
[28:49] Hello, my man. 你好 小哥
[28:52] And what’s your game? 你这是怎么了
[28:56] You’re not from these parts? 你不住附近吧
[29:00] Where you from, then? 打哪儿来的
[29:03] I’ve been walking. Seven days. 我已经走了7天了
[29:07] Seven days? Cor. 7天 啊
[29:10] I expect you want grub? 我猜你想吃东西吧
[29:12] And you shall have it. 保准你能吃到
[29:14] I’m at a low-water mark meself just at the moment… 我现在手头也有点紧
[29:17] …but I’ll fork out and stump. 但我会想办法的
[29:19] Come on, up with you, on your pins. 来吧 站起来
[29:29] And these won’t get out again? 这些不会再出来了吧
[29:32] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[29:35] Oh, by the by… 哦 顺便说一下
[29:36] …my name is Jack Dawkins, better known as the Artful Dodger. 我叫杰克·道金斯 大家都叫我机灵鬼
[29:40] Oliver Twist. 奥利弗·忒斯特
[29:44] Why are you known as the Artful Dodger? 你为什么叫机灵鬼
[29:47] That’s why. 这就是原因
[29:57] Got any lodgings? 有住的地方吗
[29:59] Money? 钱呢
[30:01] I suppose you want someplace to sleep tonight, don’t you? 看来今晚你要找地方睡觉了 是吗
[30:41] Baby newt. 蝾螈
[30:43] Buy a baby newt, 4 pennies. 蝾螈 4便士一个
[30:48] I expect you walking for so long was a beak’s order. 你走这么远 不是铁嘴的命令吧
[30:51] -What does that mean? -Don’t you know what a beak is? -铁嘴是什么 -你不知道铁嘴是什么
[30:55] -A bird’s mouth, isn’t it? -Cor, you are green. -是鸟嘴吗 -啊 你还真是个雏儿
[30:58] A beak’s a magistrate, my son. Where you been all your life? 铁嘴就是治安推事 你到底是哪儿人啊
[31:02] Get off me, you! 你给我滚开
[31:04] That’s it, you asked for it. 你自找的 活该
[31:09] Come back here. I wanna talk to you. 回来啊 我有话对你说
[31:31] –from where I am, mate, I’m telling you. 我告诉你 伙计 我来的那个地方
[31:36] Go home! 回家
[31:45] Get off of that! 放开
[31:47] Go back home! 回家去
[31:55] -Now then. -Plummy and slam. -喂 -李子满贯[口令]
[31:59] -There’s two of you. Who’s he? -A new pal. -有两个人 那个是谁 -新来的
[32:03] -Where’d he come from? -Greenland. -他打哪儿来 -没听说的地方
[32:05] -ls the old one there? -Upstairs, sorting the wipes. -老头在吗 -在楼上 挑手帕呢
[32:26] This is him, Fagin. My new friend, Oliver Twist. 就是他 费金 我的新朋友 奥利弗·忒斯特
[32:29] Well, well, Oliver Twist. 好啊 好啊 奥利弗·忒斯特
[32:35] I hope I have the honor of a more intimate acquaintance. 希望能有幸进一步跟你交朋友
[32:40] We’re very glad to see you, Oliver. Very. 我们非常高兴见到你 奥利弗 非常
[32:43] Dodger, take off the sausages… 机灵鬼 把香肠拿下来
[32:45] …and let’s make a space at the table for Oliver. 给奥利弗腾个地方出来
[32:50] You were staring at the pocket handkerchiefs, eh, my dear? 你看的是手帕 亲爱的
[32:54] There’s a good many of them, ain’t there? 不少吧
[32:56] We’ve just looked them out, ready for the wash. 我们准备挑出来洗一洗
[32:59] That’s all, my dear. 就这么回事 亲爱的
[33:02] Blow it. 吹一下
[33:05] Hot. Blow it. 烫的 吹一下
[33:09] Now then, Oliver, what you must have… 奥利弗 你得喝一杯
[33:12] …is a hot gin and water. Warms the cockles. 热杜松子酒加水 暖暖身子
[33:15] Only, drink it quick because another of these gentlemen wants the tumbler. 快点喝 另一位先生还等着用杯子呢
[33:41] He’s such a nice lad. 他是个好孩子
[33:43] I have a feeling he’ll turn out a hard worker. 我有种感觉 他会是把好手的
[33:47] Yeah, a hard worker. 是啊 是把好手
[34:15] Oliver? 奥利弗
[34:20] Oliver? 奥利弗
[35:36] Clever dogs. 聪明狗
[35:43] Clever dogs. 聪明的小狗
[35:50] Fine fellows. 好家伙
[35:55] All fine fellows. 都是好家伙
[36:00] Fine fellows. 好家伙
[36:04] Fine fellows. 好家伙
[36:08] Fine fellows. 好家伙
[36:12] Fine fellows. 好家伙
[36:21] What do you watch me for? Why are you awake? 你干吗监视我 你怎么会醒着的
[36:23] What have you seen? Speak out, boy! 你看见什么了 说啊 孩子
[36:25] Quick. Quick, or it’s your life! 快说 否则要你命
[36:27] I wasn’t able to sleep any longer, sir. 我再也睡不着了 先生
[36:29] I’m very sorry if I disturbed you. 如果打扰了您 我非常抱歉
[36:31] -You were not awake a moment ago? -No, sir. -刚才你没醒吧 -没有 先生
[36:33] -You sure? -Yes, sir. -真的吗 -真的 先生
[36:38] Of course you were asleep, my dear. I know that. 你当然是睡着了 我知道的 宝贝儿
[36:42] I only tried to frighten you. 我只是想吓吓你
[36:44] You’re a brave boy, Oliver. 你是个勇敢的孩子 奥利弗
[36:49] Did you see any of those pretty things, my dear? 你看见那些漂亮的玩意儿了吗 宝贝儿
[36:51] Yes, sir. 看见了 先生
[36:53] They…. 那些
[36:55] They’re mine, Oliver. My little property. 那些都是我的 奥利弗 我的一点可怜的财产
[36:59] For my old age. 是我养老用的
[37:01] It’s our secret. 这是我们的小秘密
[37:04] -You understand, my dear? -Yes, sir. -明白了吗 宝贝儿 -明白了 先生
[37:08] Can I go up now, sir? 我现在可以起来了吗 先生
[37:13] Now…. 起来吧
[37:55] I hope you’ve been at work this morning, my dears. 我希望你们早上没偷懒 宝贝们
[37:57] -Hard. -As nails. -可卖力了 -尽心尽力
[37:59] Good boys. 好孩子
[38:00] Good boys. 好孩子
[38:02] -What you got, Dodger? -Couple of pocketbooks. -给我看看 你有些什么 机灵鬼 -几个皮夹子
[38:05] -Lined? -Pretty well. -高档吗 -还不错
[38:11] Yeah. 好啊
[38:21] Dodge. 机灵鬼
[38:23] I don’t know, Dodge. 我不知道 机灵鬼
[38:29] Well… 嗯
[38:31] …not as heavy as they might be… 好像有点轻
[38:33] …but very neat… 但很干净
[38:35] …and nicely made. 做工也不错
[38:38] Ingenious workman, ain’t he, Oliver? 真是个机灵鬼 是吗 奥利弗
[38:40] Indeed, sir. 是的 先生
[38:42] And, Charley, what have you got, my dear? 查理 你呢 宝贝儿
[38:45] -Wipes. -Wipes? -小手巾儿 -小手巾儿
[38:51] They’re very good ones. 货色不错
[38:54] Very. 很不错
[39:01] You haven’t marked them well. 这个标记做得不好
[39:04] The marks should be picked out with a needle. And we’ll– 得用针挑出来 我们–
[39:07] We’ll teach Oliver how to do it. 我们教奥利弗怎么做
[39:09] -Shall us, Oliver? -lf you please, sir. -可以吗 奥利弗 -请吧 先生
[39:11] You’d like to make handkerchiefs as easy as Charley Bates, wouldn’t you? 你愿意跟查理·贝茨一样做手帕 是这样吗
[39:15] Very much indeed, if you’ll teach me, sir. 非常乐意 如果您教我的话 先生
[39:18] I’ve never met anyone so green. 我还没见过这么嫩的雏儿
[39:38] Now then, boys… 好了 孩子们
[39:40] …the game. 开始吧
[39:44] We’ll show Oliver… 我们教奥利弗
[39:46] …how to make pocket handkerchiefs. 如何做手帕
[39:50] You’d like to play a game, wouldn’t you? 你愿意玩游戏吗
[39:52] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[41:20] -Got the time, guv? -It’s… -几点了 老爹 -现在是
[41:23] …8:00. 8点
[41:34] -Playing the game, were we, Fagin? -As is our custom, my dear. -在玩游戏吗 费金 -老一套了 亲爱的
[41:39] -He’s new. Who’s he? -Oh, this is Oliver. -他是新来的吧 叫什么 -他叫奥利弗
[41:42] Oliver… 奥利弗
[41:45] …these are our very good friends Bet and Nancy. 这俩位是好朋友 贝特和南希
[41:51] See, Dodger, you wanna learn from him. 看见了吗 机灵鬼 你得好好跟他学学
[41:54] He’s got manners, he has. A proper gentleman. 他多有礼貌啊 一位真正的绅士
[41:57] We popped in because we were that cold inside. 外面太冷了 所以我们才进来
[41:59] As is your custom, my dear. 随时欢迎 亲爱的
[42:03] -Charley. -Come on, Oliver. Join us. -查理 -来吧 奥利弗 坐这儿来
[42:06] Or don’t you sit with the common folk? 还是说你不愿意跟普通人坐一块儿
[42:09] Now, you wanna be careful of this lot, Oliver. 你得多加小心 奥利弗
[42:12] -They’ll have you picking– -Picking out the marks. -他们会教你 -教他挑标记
[42:15] Just what we was teaching him, ain’t it, Oliver, my dear? 我们教的就是这个 奥利弗 是吗
[42:18] -Yes, sir. -“Yes, sir”? -是的 先生 -“是的 先生”
[42:20] You know who you’re talking to, do you? 你知道是对谁在说话吧
[42:24] What’s your mother got to say about you being here? 你到这儿来 你妈妈会怎么说
[42:27] I haven’t got a mother. I’m an orphan. 我没有妈妈 我是孤儿
[42:29] You’re in the right company, then. 那你就来对地方了
[42:34] Come on, Oliver, I’ll teach you how to play. 来吧 奥利弗 我来教你怎么玩
[42:36] It’s called Spec or Speculation. 这叫做”偷机”
[42:39] Three cards each, and then the one he turns up… 每人三张牌 他翻过来的那张
[42:42] …is trumps. 就是王牌
[42:53] This is a pleasant life, ain’t it, my dear? 这种日子是不是很快活啊 宝贝儿
[43:00] -When can I go out, sir? -Soon. Soon. -我什么时候可以出去呢 -快了 快了
[43:06] Let’s– 我们
[43:08] Let’s see what you’ve learned. 来看看你都学会了什么
[43:11] -Would you like that? -Oh, yes, sir. -喜欢吗 -喜欢 先生
[43:15] See if you can take this out… 看你能不能在我不注意的情况下
[43:18] …without my feeling it. 把它拿出来
[43:48] Is it gone? 拿走了吗
[43:52] You’re a clever boy, my dear. 你真是个聪明的孩子 宝贝儿
[43:55] I never saw a sharper lad. 我还没见过更聪明的
[44:03] Here’s a shilling for you. 这是一个先令 拿去吧
[44:07] Make the Dodger and Charley your models. 跟机灵鬼还有查理学着点
[44:10] Especially the Dodger, my dear. 特别是机灵鬼 宝贝儿
[44:11] He’ll be a great man himself, make you one too. 他会是个大人物的 你也会
[44:15] You go on this way… 你就这么下去
[44:17] …you’ll be the greatest man of the time. 会成为了不起的大人物
[44:23] Thank you very much, sir. 非常感谢 先生
[44:33] Lovely white apples. Get your lovely apples. 漂亮的苹果 来看看漂亮的苹果
[44:40] Biggest cabbages in town. Come on. 来啊 本市最大的卷心菜
[44:44] You mean that one with the wide rim? 你是说那个宽边的
[44:48] Too expensive. 太贵了
[45:39] Thief! Your handkerchief, sir. 小偷 你的手帕 先生
[45:41] Stop, thief! 拦住他 小偷
[45:47] Stop! 拦住他
[45:48] Thief! 小偷
[45:51] -You’re a thief! -Get him! -你是个贼 -抓住他
[45:54] -Stop him! -Stop that boy! -抓住他 -抓住那个男孩
[45:56] Thief! 小偷
[46:00] Stop, thief! 抓住他 小偷
[46:02] Thief! 小偷
[46:06] Stop him! 抓住他
[46:09] Stop him! 抓住他
[46:10] Mind out. 小心
[46:16] Stop, thief! 抓住他
[46:20] There, over there. 那边 在那边
[46:24] That way! 那边
[46:26] -Stop, thief! Stop! -Thief! -抓住他 小偷 抓住他 -小偷
[46:45] -What’s your name, boy? -Give him some air. -你叫什么 -让他透口气
[46:48] He’s scared to death. 他吓死了
[46:50] -Where’s the gentleman? -Here’s the gentleman now. -那位先生呢 -先生来了
[46:53] -ls this the boy, sir? -Yes, I’m afraid it is. -是这个孩子吗 -恐怕是的
[46:55] That’s a good one. Did you hear him, “afraid it is”? 回答得真妙啊”恐怕是的”
[46:58] -Poor fellow’s hurt himself. -Yeah, I did that, sir. -可怜的家伙 自己受伤了 -是的 是我干的 先生
[47:02] Hurt me knuckle against his mouth. But I stopped him. 关节打到了他嘴上 可我拦下他了
[47:06] -Get up! -lt wasn’t me, sir. It wasn’t me. -起来 -不是我 先生 不是我
[47:09] Of course it wasn’t. It never is. 当然不是 小偷都这么说
[47:11] -Now get up. -Don’t hurt him. -起来 -别伤了他
[47:13] Oh, no, sir, I won’t hurt him. 不 先生 我不会的
[47:24] -What’s next? -That is my name and address, sir. -下一个 -这是我的姓名和地址 先生
[47:28] Officer, who is this fellow? 警官 这家伙是谁
[47:30] -My name is Brownlow. -Hold your tongue. -我叫布朗罗 -闭嘴
[47:32] Officer, what’s this fellow charged with? 警官 这家伙犯了什么罪
[47:35] Oh, no, no. He’s not charged, Your Worship. 哦 不 不是他 大人
[47:37] He appears against the boy. 他是来指控这个孩子的
[47:39] -Swear him. -Before I am sworn… -让他发誓 -在我发誓之前
[47:41] -…I must beg to say one word. -Hold your tongue, sir. -我必须进上一言 -闭嘴 先生
[47:44] -I will not, sir! -Hold your tongue this instant. -我不 先生 -即刻闭嘴
[47:47] You’re an insolent, impertinent fellow. 你是个鲁莽无礼的家伙
[47:50] -How dare you bully a magistrate. -What? -你竟敢辱骂推事 -什么
[47:52] Swear this person. I’ll not hear another word. Swear him. 让他发誓 我不想听他废话了 让他发誓
[47:56] “l do solemnly swear to tell the whole truth, so help me God.” “我郑重发誓 所言皆为事实 上帝作证”
[47:59] -What’s the charge against the boy? -I was at a bookstore when– -你指控这孩子什么 -我正在书店
[48:02] Hold your tongue! Where’s the policeman? 闭嘴 警察呢
[48:05] Policeman, what is this? Are there any witnesses? 警官 怎么回事情 有证人吗
[48:07] -None, Your Worship. -The boy is ill. -没有 大人 -这孩子在生病
[48:10] Oh, yes, I daresay. 是的 恐怕如此
[48:12] Come along, you vagabond. None of your tricks here. 过来 小乞丐 别在这里耍花样
[48:16] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[48:18] What’s your name, you hardened scoundrel? 你叫什么 你这个顽固的无赖
[48:21] -Officer, what’s his name? -What’s your name, boy? -警官 他叫什么名字 -你叫什么 孩子
[48:25] Some water. Some water. 水 给我水
[48:27] He says his name is Sam Waters, Your Worship. 他的名字叫萨姆·沃特斯 大人
[48:30] -Where does he live? -Where do you live? -你住哪儿 -你住哪儿
[48:32] -Anywhere he can, Your Worship. -Stuff and nonsense. -没固定的地方 大人 -废话
[48:35] Don’t try to make a fool out of me. 别耍我
[48:37] No, I think he really is ill, Your Worship. 不 我想他真的是病了 大人
[48:39] I know better, or my name’s not Fang. 我比你清楚 否则我就不姓方
[48:42] Stand away, officer. He’s shamming. 站到旁边去 他在装死
[48:45] He stands committed for three months. 即席判决他劳役三个月
[48:47] Hard labor, of course. Clear the office. 退庭
[48:49] Stop. Stop, stop! Don’t take him away. 别 别 别带走他
[48:52] What is this? Who is this? Turn this man out. 怎么回事 这人是谁 把他赶出去
[48:55] -Clear the office. -I will not be turned out! I will speak! -退庭 -我不出去 我有话要说
[48:59] I saw it all. I own the bookshop. 我都看见了 我是书店老板
[49:02] -I demand to be heard. -What have you got to say? -我要作证 -你有什么要说的
[49:04] -lt was not this boy. -Not this boy? Who was it, then? -不是那个孩子 -不是那个孩子 那是谁
[49:07] The robbery was committed by two others while the man was reading. 在那位先生看书的时候 偷他东西的 是另外两个小孩
[49:11] I saw it done. I saw that this boy was perfectly amazed by it. 我看见了 看见这孩子都吓呆了
[49:14] Why didn’t you come before? 你为什么不早来
[49:16] -I hadn’t a soul to mind the shop. -Reading, you say? -没人帮我看铺子 -你说看书
[49:19] A book, I suppose. 那么说有书了
[49:21] Yes, the very one he has in his hand. 是的 就攥在他手上呢
[49:24] Oh, dear me, I forgot all about it. 天哪 我把这事给忘了
[49:26] Well, you’re a nice one. 好啊 你也是个好人啊
[49:28] To prefer a charge against an innocent boy. 指控无辜的孩子
[49:32] I consider, sir, that you’ve obtained that book… 我猜你是在一种极为可疑
[49:35] …under very suspicious and disreputable circumstances. 极不光彩的情况下取得这本书的
[49:38] -Damn me! -Bookseller… -该死 -店主
[49:40] …do you want to press charges against him? 你要指控他吗
[49:42] -Certainly not. -Well… -当然不 -好吧
[49:45] …think yourself fortunate… 你是不是觉得挺幸运的
[49:46] …that the owner of the book declines to prosecute. 书的主人拒绝指控你
[49:49] The boy is discharged. 对这孩子的指控取消
[49:50] -Clear the office. -Damn me. -退庭 -岂有此理
[49:52] Clear the office! Clear the office! 退庭 退庭
[49:54] Next case. 下一个案子
[49:57] Come on. Move along, sir, please. Just move along, sir. 来啊 走 先生 走起来 先生
[50:00] There’s a good gentleman, sir. 真是位好心人 先生
[50:03] Hold on, Harry. I’ll give you a hand. 等等 哈里 我帮你一把
[50:05] Mind that step. Just mind that step there. 小心脚下楼梯
[50:09] Make way for the law, sir. 让一让路 先生
[50:13] -Careful. Careful with him. -He seems very young too. -小心 小心点 -他看上去年纪很小
[50:18] Call a coach, pray. 帮我叫辆马车
[50:19] -Yeah, right away, sir. -I’m sorry. -好的 马上 先生 -抱歉
[50:24] Poor boy. 可怜的孩子
[50:30] -Mind yourself, madam. -Thank you, sir. -小心 夫人 -谢谢你 先生
[50:33] -Got one, sir. -Thank you, officer. -车来了 先生 -谢谢 警官
[50:36] Let me, sir. 我来吧 先生
[50:38] There we go. 好了
[50:42] -Will you drop me off, sir? -Of course. -能搭我一程吗 先生 -当然可以
[50:45] All right. 好吧
[50:47] If you could just take his head, sir. 请帮忙抬一下他的头 先生
[50:50] -Where to, sir? -Pentonville. -去哪儿 -本顿维尔
[50:54] -Pentonville. -Yes. -本顿维尔 -是的
[50:57] Answer me! Where is he? 回答我 他去哪儿了
[50:57] Answer me! Where is he? 回答我 他去哪儿了
[50:58] What’s become of the boy? Speak out, or I’ll throttle you! 那孩子怎么样了 说啊 要不我掐死你
[51:01] The traps have got him! Let go of me, will you?! 条子抓走了 放开我
[51:12] Bullseye! 大牛
[51:13] Who pitched this here at me? Who done it? 谁扔的 谁往我头上扔的
[51:19] Bullseye. Come in, you sneaking warmint. 大牛 进来 你这鬼鬼祟祟的家伙
[51:22] What you stopping outside for? 待在外面不进来干吗
[51:26] Lay down. 趴下
[51:30] What you up to, Fagin? Ill-treating the boys again? 怎么了 费金 又虐待这些孩子了
[51:34] A wonder they don’t murder you. I would, if I was them. 我奇怪他们怎么还没杀了你 如果换了是我 早动手了
[51:37] Don’t speak so loud. You seem out of sorts, Bill. 别这么大声 你似乎不高兴 比尔
[51:41] Give us a drink. And mind you don’t poison it. 给我杯喝的 小心别下毒药
[51:44] Charley. 查理
[51:46] Good stuff, Bill. 好东西 比尔
[51:50] So, Dodger… 机灵鬼
[51:52] -…what’s it all about? -A new boy. -这是唱的哪一出啊 -一个新来的孩子
[51:55] Come out with us afore he was rightly up to it. 正在跟我们学徒
[51:57] -Got nabbed by the traps. -You see, Bill… -被条子抓住了 -你看 比尔
[52:01] …I’m afraid he may say something which will get us into trouble. 我担心他说出一些 把我们也搭进去的事情
[52:06] You were blowed upon, Fagin. 你要被告发了 费金
[52:09] And about time. 也到时候了
[52:11] And I’m afraid, you see, Bill, that if the game was up with us… 比尔 你看啊 如果我们完蛋了
[52:14] …it would come out rather worse for you than it would for me, my dear. 你的损失恐怕比我们大 亲爱的
[52:19] There’s only one thing for it. 那只能这么着了
[52:21] Somebody’s gotta find out at the office what’s being done to him. 得找人到局子里去看看 看看他怎么样了
[52:24] Somebody’s gotta get hold of him somehow. 总得有人去
[52:26] I ain’t going near no police office. Not for nobody, nohow. 我才不愿意靠近警察局呢 为谁都不去
[52:30] I have it, the very thing. Bet will go. 我有主意了 贝特会去的
[52:33] -Won’t you, my dear? -I’m blessed if I will. -是不是啊 亲爱的 -如果我去的话 会遭雷劈的
[52:36] Nancy, my dear, what do you say? 南希 亲爱的 你说呢
[52:38] It won’t do. There’s no use in trying it on, Fagin. 不行 你这套把戏行不通 费金
[52:41] -What do you mean by that? -What I say. -你那是什么意思 -我说过了
[52:43] Why, you’re just the very person for it. 你是最合适的
[52:45] Nobody about here knows anything about you. 这儿没人认识你
[52:47] And as I don’t want them to neither. 我也不想让他们认识
[52:50] It’s rather more “no” than “yes” with me, Bill. 我也不会同意的 比尔
[52:52] -She’ll go, Fagin. -No, she won’t, Fagin. -她会去的 费金 -不 她不会 费金
[52:55] Yes, she will, Fagin. 她会去的 费金
[53:07] -Can I help you, miss? -I’m looking for my little brother. -需要效劳吗 女士 -我在找我的弟弟
[53:12] -Now, who would he be? -A lovely little boy. -他是谁啊 -一个可爱的小男孩
[53:14] Lovely manners. Gentle as falling snow. 很文雅 很有礼貌
[53:19] We don’t get many of those. 不在我们这里
[53:21] I think you’ll be wanting Mr. Fang’s court. 也许你该试试方先生的法庭
[53:30] George, this here young lady is looking for her brother. 乔治 这位年轻女士要找她的弟弟
[53:33] The one that fainted and got away with it. 那个昏倒 后来走掉的
[53:35] Oh, yeah. Gentleman took him away. 是啊 被一位先生带走了
[53:38] What gentleman? Gracious heavens, what gentleman? 什么先生 老天爷啊 什么先生
[53:41] Well, lives in Pentonville, I believe. 我想是住在本顿维尔
[53:44] Oh, my God. 哦 老天
[53:47] No, no. Wait, wait, wait. 不 不 等等 等等
[53:49] His card’s here somewhere. 他还有张名片在这里
[53:52] Here we are. 给
[54:01] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[55:03] Mr. Brownlow. 布朗罗先生
[55:05] Mr. Brownlow. 布朗罗先生
[55:34] There’s something in him… 他身上有种东西
[55:36] …that touched my heart, Mrs. Bedwin. 触动了我 贝德温太太
[55:39] Can’t explain it. 说不清楚
[55:42] I feel the same, sir. 我也有这种感觉 先生
[55:45] Who is he? What is he? 他是谁 干什么的
[55:47] You know nothing of him. 你对他一无所知
[55:49] He had a fever. What of that? 他发烧了 那又怎么了
[55:51] Bad people have fevers sometimes. 坏人也会发烧的
[55:54] I knew a man in Jamaica who was hanged for murdering his master. 我知道在牙买加有个家伙 因为谋杀主人而被绞死
[55:57] He had a fever six times. 他发过6次烧
[56:00] -I know there is goodness in him. -How do you know it? -我知道他身上有善良的品质 -你怎么知道的
[56:03] Goodness and innocence. 善良和无辜
[56:05] -I knew it the first moment I saw him. -He’ll deceive you. -我第一眼看到他就知道了 -他会骗人的
[56:08] Let you down at the first opportunity… 一有机会就会让你失望
[56:10] …Iike all your other good and innocent causes. 就像你以前做的那些善事一样
[56:13] If that boy’s good and innocent, I’ll eat my own head, sir. 如果那孩子是善良无辜的 我就把自己的脑袋吃了 先生
[56:26] How do you feel, my dear? 感觉如果 亲爱的
[56:29] Very happy, sir. 很高兴 先生
[56:30] -And very grateful to you indeed, sir. -Good boy. -非常感谢您 先生 -好孩子
[56:35] Have you given him any nourishment, Bedwin? Any slops? 有没有给他吃过东西了 贝德温 吃过流食了吗
[56:39] Not slops, sir. Broth. 不是流食 先生 是肉汤
[56:43] A couple of glasses of port wine… 还有几杯葡萄酒
[56:45] …would have done him a great deal more good. 对他的身体大有好处
[56:47] Wouldn’t they, Sam? 是吗 萨姆
[56:50] My name is Oliver, sir. 我叫奥利弗 先生
[56:52] Oliver? 奥利弗
[56:54] -Oliver what? Oliver Waters? -No, sir. Twist. Oliver Twist. -奥利弗什么 奥利弗·沃特斯 -不 先生 忒斯特 奥利弗·忒斯特
[56:59] Why did you tell the magistrate your name was Waters? 你为什么告诉推事 你叫沃特斯
[57:02] I never told him so, sir. 我没这么告诉他 先生
[57:04] -You did not? -No, sir. -你没有 -没有 先生
[57:10] -You’re not angry with me, are you? -No, no. -你不是在生我的气吧 先生 -不 没有
[57:14] Queer name. 奇怪的名字
[57:16] Oliver Twist. 奥利弗·忒斯特
[57:19] There are a great many books, are there not, my boy? 这里的书很多吧 孩子
[57:23] A great number, sir. 是非常多 先生
[57:25] Never saw so many. 从来没看过这么多
[57:30] How would you like to grow up a clever man… 你想长大成为一个智者
[57:32] …and write books? 撰写书籍吗
[57:34] I think I’d rather read them, sir. 我宁可读书 先生
[57:37] Wouldn’t you like to be a book writer? 为什么不想当作家呢
[57:41] I think it’d be a better thing to be a bookseller, sir. 我想做一个卖书的也许更好 先生
[57:47] You have said a very good thing. 你说得真不错
[57:51] Well, well. 好吧
[57:52] We won’t make an author of you while there’s an honest trade to be learned… 我们不会把你培养成作家 只要学门正当的手艺就行
[57:56] …or brickmaking to turn to. 或者去学制砖
[57:58] -Are you going to send me away, sir? -No, my dear child. -你是要赶我走吗 先生 -不 我亲爱的孩子
[58:01] You need not be afraid that I am going to desert you… 你不必担心我抛弃你
[58:04] -…unless you give me cause. -I never, never will, sir. -除非你给我这么做的理由 -不会的 永远都不会 先生
[58:07] I hope not… 希望如此
[58:08] …because I feel strongly disposed to trust you. 因为我非常愿意相信你 我为此也感到奇怪
[58:12] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[58:22] I’m pleased I won’t have to wear those again. 我很高兴不用再穿这些了
[58:25] So are we all, my dear. 我们也很高兴 亲爱的
[58:29] There. 给
[59:27] Hello. 您们好
[59:29] What’s that? 他是谁啊
[59:31] This is young Oliver Twist. 这是小奥利弗·忒斯特
[59:33] The bookseller’s boy brought a package. 书店的伙计拿来一个包裹
[59:35] Oh, stop him, Oliver. There’s some books to go back. 哦 追上他 奥利弗 我还有些书要还回去
[59:39] -ls that the boy who had the fever? -That’s the boy. -他就是那个得了感冒的孩子 -没错 就是
[59:57] Mind out! 当心点
[1:00:09] -No sign of him, sir. -Oh, dear, I’m very sorry for that. -先生 没看到他 -噢 真让人难过
[1:00:13] I particularly wished some books to be returned tonight. 有几本书我很想今晚就还了
[1:00:16] Why not send Oliver with them? He’ll be sure to deliver them safely. 为什么不让奥立弗去 让他去绝送对不会出问题
[1:00:20] Yes, do let me take them. 是的 您就交给我吧
[1:00:21] If you please, sir. I’ll run all the way. 先生 如果你愿意的话 我可以跑过去
[1:00:33] You shall go, my dear. 去吧 亲爱的
[1:00:35] Ask Mrs. Bedwin to show you the way. 让贝德温太太告诉你怎么走
[1:00:38] -And, Oliver…. -Yes, sir? -等等 奥立弗 -是的 先生
[1:00:41] Give the bookseller this. 把这个给书店老板
[1:00:47] The money I owe him. 我欠他的钱
[1:00:56] I won’t be long, sir. 我马上回来 先生
[1:00:59] -How long do you think it’ll take him? -You really expect him to come back? -你觉得这一去要多长时间 -你真觉得他会回来吗
[1:01:05] -You don’t? -With a £5 note in his pocket? -你觉得不会 -带着5英镑
[1:01:08] No, I do not. 不 我不相信
[1:01:10] If ever that boy returns to this house… 如果那个孩子回来的话
[1:01:13] …I’ll eat my own head, sir. 我把自己的头吃掉 先生
[1:01:16] And yours. 还有你的头
[1:01:34] Oh, my little brother! 噢 弟弟
[1:01:37] -I don’t believe my eyes. -Let me go. Help! -我没看错吧 -放开我 救命
[1:01:40] -It’s a miracle. Oh, I’ve found him. -Please let me go. -上天有眼啊 我找到他了 -放开我
[1:01:44] -Oh, Oliver. Oliver. -Nancy. -噢 奥立弗 奥立弗 -南希
[1:01:47] You’re such a naughty boy to make me suffer such distress on your account. 你太调皮了 为了你我受了多少苦啊
[1:01:50] -Let go of me! -What’s the matter, ma’am? -放开我 -小姐 这是怎么回事
[1:01:53] He ran away from his parents. 他离家出走了
[1:01:55] -Get off me! -Hard-working, respectable people… -放开我 -他们勤勤恳恳 受人敬重
[1:01:57] …and joined a set of thieves and bad characters. 而他倒和一帮小贼和坏蛋混在一起
[1:02:00] Broke his mother’s heart. 他妈妈的心可伤透了
[1:02:01] Young wretch. Go home, you little brute. -可怜的孩子 -回家吧 你这个小混蛋
[1:02:04] I haven’t got any parents. 我没有爸妈
[1:02:06] I’m an orphan. I live in Pentonville. 我是孤儿 我住在本顿维尔
[1:02:08] Oh, only hear him, how he braves it out. 噢 别听他的 这也敢说啊
[1:02:10] -What? Young Oliver. -It’s true. -什么 小奥立弗 -是真的
[1:02:14] You come home to your poor mother. 回到你可怜的妈妈身边去
[1:02:17] I don’t belong to them! I don’t know them! Help! Help! 他们不能管我 我不认识他们 救命啊 救命
[1:02:20] “Help, help”? “救命 救命”
[1:02:21] I’ll give you “help, help,” you little wretch! 我来救你的命 你个小混蛋
[1:02:25] And these books. 这些书哪来的
[1:02:26] Have you been a-stealing them, have you, eh? 是你偷来的 对吗
[1:02:29] -You little villain. -That’s right. You give it to him. -你这个小混蛋 -就是 你要好好教训他
[1:02:33] -Only way to bring him to his senses. -I will, missus. -否则他还是不懂事 -我会的 夫人
[1:02:36] And you come with me, you little wretch. 跟我走 你这个小混蛋
[1:02:38] It’ll do him good. 这样对他有好处
[1:02:40] -Who is this man? Help! -Bullseye, mind him, boy. -这个男人是谁 救命啊 -大牛 看着他 好样的
[1:02:43] -Mind him. -Help! Help! -看着他 -救命 救命
[1:02:47] Look at him, Fagin. 你看看他 费金
[1:02:49] Hold me, somebody. 谁来扶我一下
[1:02:52] Hold me, somebody, while I laugh it out. 谁来扶我一下 我要笑歪了
[1:02:54] Look at his togs, Fagin. 你看他穿的 费金
[1:02:57] Delighted to see you looking so well, my dear. 很高兴看到你这么好 亲爱的
[1:02:59] Why didn’t you write, my dear, and say you was coming? 为什么不提前写封信 说你要来啊
[1:03:02] We’d have got something warm for supper. 那样我们就可以弄点热菜晚上吃了
[1:03:06] Hello, Fagin. What’s that? That’s mine, Fagin. -你好啊 费金 那是什么 -那是我的 费金
[1:03:08] Oh, no, my dear. Mine, Bill, mine. You shall have the books. 不不 亲爱的 那是我的 比尔 我的 那些书你拿去吧
[1:03:11] If that ain’t mine and Nancy’s, I’ll take the boy back again. 如果你不给我和南希 那我就把孩子带回去
[1:03:14] Come on, hand over, will you? 来吧 拿过来
[1:03:16] This is hardly fair, Bill. Hardly fair, Nancy. 这太不公平了吧 比尔 不公平啊 南希
[1:03:18] Fair or not fair, hand over, I tell you. 我才不管公不公平 给我拿过来
[1:03:22] Give it here, you avaricious old skeleton. Give it here! 拿过来 你这个贪心的老骨头 拿来
[1:03:25] That’s for our share of the trouble, and not half enough neither. 你给我们带来这么多麻烦 再拿这么多来都不够还
[1:03:29] You may keep the books if you’re fond of reading. If you ain’t, sell them. 如果你喜欢读书就留着吧 要么就卖掉
[1:03:33] They’re very pretty. Beautiful writing, isn’t it, Oliver? 这些书真漂亮啊 字也很漂亮 是吗 奥立弗
[1:03:37] Send them back. They belong to Mr. Brownlow. 要送回去 这些书是布朗罗先生的
[1:03:40] Send them back. The books and the money. 这些书和钱都要送回去
[1:03:43] He’ll think I stole them. 他会以为是我偷了的
[1:03:44] -Please send them back. -The boy’s right. -求你了 送回去吧 -这孩子说的没错
[1:03:46] You’re right, Oliver. You’re right. They will think you’ve stolen them. 没错 奥立弗 没错 他们会认为是你偷的
[1:03:51] It couldn’t have happened better if we’d chosen our time. 真是太好了 事情真是巧啊
[1:03:54] Help! Help! Police! 救命啊 警察
[1:03:56] Fetch the police! The police! 叫警察 让你叫
[1:03:59] Keep back the dog, Bill. He’ll tear the boy to pieces. 管住这条狗 比尔 孩子会被它咬成几块的
[1:04:02] -Serve him right. -Help! Fetch the police! -那是活该 -救命 叫警察
[1:04:06] Fetch the police! 叫警察
[1:04:07] Step aside, or I’ll split your head against the wall. 走开 否则我把你的头劈成两半
[1:04:10] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[1:04:11] That child shan’t be torn down by the dog unless you kill me first. 我不会让那条狗把孩子咬死 除非你先杀了我
[1:04:16] Bullseye. Here. Bullseye! 大牛 来 大牛
[1:04:26] Dodger! 机灵鬼
[1:04:29] Get after him! 跟着他
[1:04:34] Take your hands off me! 放开我
[1:05:08] So you wanted to get away, my dear, did you? 你想逃吗 亲爱的
[1:05:11] Wanted to call for the police, did you? 想报警 对吗
[1:05:14] We’ll soon cure you of that. 我们待会儿会好好治治你
[1:05:18] I won’t stand by and see this done, Fagin. 我不能眼睁睁的看着你这样做 费金
[1:05:21] You got the boy. What more do you want? 孩子你已经抓到了 你还想怎么样
[1:05:23] Keep quiet, Nancy, or I’ll quieten you for a good long time to come. 别出声 南希 否则我会叫你以后都说不出话来
[1:05:26] Let him be. Let him be! 就让他这样好了 随他去
[1:05:29] You’re a fine one for the boy to make a friend of. 你还真要做这孩子的好朋友啊
[1:05:31] God Almighty help me, I am. 老天为证 我就是这样
[1:05:33] He’s a thief, a liar, a devil, all that’s bad from this night forth. 他偷东西 撒谎 讨人厌 也就这样了
[1:05:37] Ain’t that enough for the old wretch without blows? 你这个老头还嫌打他不够吗
[1:05:40] Come, come, we must have civil words. Civil words. 好了 好了 我们讲话要文明点 文明点
[1:05:43] Civil words? Civil words, you old villain! 文明 你跟我说文明 你这个老鬼
[1:05:46] I thieved for you when I was a child not half as old as this. 我打小孩时起就帮你偷东西 还没有他一半岁数呢
[1:05:49] It’s your living. 你总要活命吧
[1:05:51] Yes, and you’re the wretch that drove me to it… 没错 是你这个老鬼逼我这样的
[1:05:54] …and who will keep me at it, day and night, till I die! 让我走上这条路 日日夜夜 直到死为止
[1:06:01] Dodger, Charley, put Oliver to bed. 机灵鬼 查理 让奥立弗去睡吧
[1:06:05] Best to take them clothes off. They’re too good to sleep in. 最好把那些衣服脱掉 穿这么好去睡觉太不像话了
[1:06:08] Charley’s right. This here suit cost more than 4 pence ha’penny. 查理说得对 这套衣服要4个半便士呢
[1:06:12] I never felt such lovely stuff. Have you, Dodger? 我从来没摸过这么舒服的料子 你呢 机灵鬼
[1:06:15] Not me. But I’m willing to lay odds… 我没穿过 不过我敢打赌
[1:06:17] …this is the same stuff the queen wears on Sundays. 女王穿的衣服就是用这个料子的
[1:06:24] Quick, get him. 快 抓住他
[1:06:25] Take it off. 脱掉
[1:06:30] Lift him up. 把他抬起来
[1:06:31] Up he goes. 好了
[1:06:37] Get them shoes off. 脱鞋子
[1:07:14] Little something for your luncheon, my dear? 吃点午饭吧 亲爱的
[1:07:34] Shall we have a little chat? 我们聊一会 好吗
[1:07:37] Oliver? 奥立弗
[1:07:39] Shall us? 好不好
[1:07:43] I expect you’d welcome… 我觉得你这么久没听过人说话
[1:07:46] …the sound of a human voice again, eh, my dear? 应该会喜欢听到才对啊 对吗 亲爱的
[1:07:56] Do you know… 你知不知道
[1:07:58] …what I consider the greatest sin in the world, my dear? 我觉得世上最大的罪过是什么 亲爱的
[1:08:03] Ingratitude. 忘恩负义
[1:08:08] And that’s what you’re guilty of… 也就是你所犯的罪过
[1:08:10] …ingratitude. 忘恩负义
[1:08:12] We took you in, we cherished you. If we hadn’t, you’d have died of hunger. 我们带你回来 爱你 要不是我们 你早就饿死了
[1:08:16] How do you repay us? You run away… 你怎么报答我们呢 你逃跑了
[1:08:18] …you cry out for the police, you cause us great anxiety and expense. 还跑去叫警察 你让我们担心 还花费了不少
[1:08:28] There was a lad once, just like you, and I was a father to him. 过去也有个小家伙 很像你 我对他就像他爸爸一样好
[1:08:31] He ran away, like you. He indeed went to the police. 可是他和你一样 也逃跑了 他确实找到了警察
[1:08:33] And can you guess how he ended up? 你知道他落得什么下场吗
[1:08:39] They hanged him… 他被吊死了
[1:08:42] …at the Old Bailey. 就在老城法庭
[1:08:45] Certain evidence was made available, not all of it precisely true… 我们提供了一些证据 虽然不全是真的
[1:08:51] …but all of it necessary to provide for my own safety… 但足以保证我自己
[1:08:55] …and that of my friends. 和我朋友的安全
[1:08:57] Yeah. Poor boy. 就是这样 可怜的孩子
[1:09:00] Hanged. 被吊死了
[1:09:03] It’s a terrible thing, hanging, Oliver. 绞刑很吓人的 奥立弗
[1:09:05] Dawn, the gallows… 天刚亮 在绞刑架上
[1:09:08] …the rope, the noose. 有绳子 有套索
[1:09:10] You don’t always have to be guilty, you see, Oliver. 你不一定要有罪 对吧 奥立弗
[1:09:13] They hang you for anything these days. 这年头他们要吊死你可不讲什么道理
[1:09:15] That’s because they’re so very fond of hanging. 因为他们很喜欢吊人
[1:09:27] But if you do as you’re told… 但是如果你按我说的做
[1:09:30] …we’ll be very good friends yet. 我们还会是好朋友的
[1:09:42] You must feel free to walk about now, Oliver. 奥立弗 你可以到处走走了
[1:09:48] Yes, feel free. 没错 随便哪里
[1:09:57] -Here, Oliver. -Yes? -来这里 奥立弗 -什么事
[1:10:00] I’d like you to assist me in my toilet straightaway. 你马上过来 为我打扮打扮
[1:10:04] -Will you do that for me, my man? -All right. I’ll be glad to have company. -可以帮一下忙吗 小伙子 -没问题 我我希望有人陪陪
[1:10:08] There’s a good fellow. You may start by japanning my trotter-cases. 这才是好小子嘛 来 先为我脚套上光
[1:10:13] In plain English, clean my boots. 简单点说 就是帮我擦擦鞋
[1:10:20] What a pity he ain’t a prig. 真可惜 他不是个三只手
[1:10:22] He don’t know what’s good for him. 他不知道什么才是好的
[1:10:24] I suppose you don’t know what a prig is. 我看你不知道什么是三只手吧
[1:10:26] Yes, I do. It’s a…. 我知道的 三只手是
[1:10:29] It’s a thief. 就是贼
[1:10:31] You’re one, aren’t you? 你就是三只手 对吗
[1:10:33] Yes, I am. And so we all are. Down to the dog… 对 我是 我们都是 连那条狗都是
[1:10:36] …and he’s the downiest one of the lot. 那狗摸起来舒服到家了
[1:10:38] And the least given to peaching. 它也从来不会告密
[1:10:40] He wouldn’t so much as bark in a witness box… 最多只会在证人席上吠两下
[1:10:43] -…for fear of committing himself. -He’s an out-and-out Christian, he is. -也不敢说主人坏话 -它可是地地道道的基督教徒呢
[1:10:47] Why don’t you put yourself under Fagin, Oliver? 你为什么要跟着费金 奥立弗
[1:10:50] You’ll make a fortune out of hand. 否则你会立即发大财的
[1:10:52] Like your old gentleman in Pentonville. Big house, that. 像本顿维尔的老先生家 就是那个大房子
[1:10:56] I had a peep at it, I did. Nice inside, was it? 我偷偷看过里面 很漂亮嘛 对吧
[1:11:00] Yes. And I slept in a proper bed. In my own room. 是的 我还睡过真正的床 有自己的房间
[1:11:04] -Good stuff on the walls, eh? -Yes. Indeed. -墙上的东西也不错 对吧 -确实是
[1:11:08] Put yourself under Fagin… 根在费金后面
[1:11:10] …and you’ll be able to retire to a property just like that. 你就没有那样的好房子啦
[1:11:13] And do the genteel. 也不能像以前那么风光了
[1:11:16] No, he’s scared he’ll come to be scragged. 不 他害怕 怕挨绳圈子
[1:11:18] I don’t know what that means. 我不知道你说什么
[1:11:24] If you don’t take pocket handkerchiefs and watches, Nolly… 如果你不拿手帕和手表 诺利
[1:11:27] …some other cove will. You have the same right to them as they have. 还有别的家伙会去拿 你会做的 别人也会做
[1:11:30] To be sure. To be sure. 当然啦 当然啦
[1:11:33] It all lies in a nutshell, my dear, in a nutshell. 道理很简单 亲爱的 很简单
[1:11:36] Take the Dodger’s word for it. 要相信机灵鬼的话
[1:11:38] He understands the catechism of his trade. 他可是相当懂行的
[1:11:52] Cabby? 车夫
[1:12:14] -I’ve come from Bill. -For what? -我从比尔哪儿来 -为什么
[1:12:17] -For no harm. -I don’t believe it. -反正不是坏事 -我不信
[1:12:22] If I could help you, I would, but I’ve not the power. 我要是能帮你的话早就帮了 就是没能力
[1:12:25] Now, I’ve promised him you’ll be good and silent. 我答应过他要让你乖点 安静点
[1:12:28] If you’re not, you’ll only do yourself harm. 否则 你只会给自己添麻烦
[1:12:31] And me too. 还给我添麻烦
[1:12:43] Did he come quiet? 他没闹吧
[1:12:45] Like a lamb. 像只小羊羔一样乖
[1:12:49] Sit down. 坐下
[1:12:56] And let me read you a lecture. 我来给你上一课
[1:13:05] You know what this is? 你知道这是什么吗
[1:13:08] -Yes. -Well, then. -知道 -好的
[1:13:14] This is powder. 这是火药
[1:13:24] That here’s a bullet. 这是子弹
[1:13:29] And this is a little bit of an old hat… 这是从旧帽子上取下的一小块
[1:13:33] …for wadding. 用来做弹塞
[1:13:41] -Now it’s loaded. -Yes, I can see it is, sir. -这样就上好膛了 -是的 我看到了 先生
[1:13:46] If you speak a word when you’re out of doors with me… 我们出去的时候 除非我要跟你讲话
[1:13:49] …unless I speak to you… 如果你敢自己说一句话
[1:13:51] …this loading will go in your head without notice. 这颗子弹就立马钻进你脑袋里
[1:13:54] So if you do make up your mind to speak without leave… 就是说 如果你决定擅自开口说话
[1:13:58] …says your prayers first. 那就先把祷告做了吧
[1:14:01] The short and long of what you mean is that if you’re crossed by him… 让我明说了吧 你就是想说 要是让他搞砸了
[1:14:04] …you’ll prevent him from telling tales after… 你就会让他脑袋吃一颗子弹
[1:14:06] …by shooting him through the head. 不让他把事情抖出去
[1:14:08] And you’ll take your chance of swinging for it. 这样你就碰上好运气 不用被吊死了
[1:14:11] That’s it. Women always put things in the fewest words. 没错 女人总是三两句话就能把事情说清楚
[1:14:15] Supper, Nancy. 晚饭 南希
[1:14:17] And then a snooze afore starting. 动手前打会盹儿
[1:14:49] My pal Bill. 好哥们 比尔
[1:14:51] The door’s open, come in. 门没关 进来吧
[1:14:56] Don’t make such a row. 别嚷那么大声
[1:15:02] Show us a glim, Toby. 点盏灯 托比
[1:15:03] Barney, a glim. Show the gentleman in. 巴尼 点灯 带这位先生进来
[1:15:07] Barney? Wake up first, if convenient. 巴尼 起来啊 帮帮忙
[1:15:23] Mr. Sykes. Come in, sir, come in. 塞克斯先生 请进 请进
[1:15:44] Bill, my boy. Glad to see you. 比尔 老兄 很高兴看到你
[1:15:49] Who’s…? 这是
[1:15:51] -Who’s this? -Only the boy. -这是谁 -就是那个孩子
[1:15:53] -One of Mr. Fagin’s lads? -Yeah. It’s time. -费金先生的徒弟 -没错 时候到了
[1:15:57] Right. 没错
[1:16:00] Barkers for me, Barney. 拿炮筒子来 巴尼
[1:16:10] -They’re loaded. -Good. -上了膛的 -好的
[1:16:21] -The persuaders? -Got them. -你的家伙呢 -拿好了
[1:16:28] Keys, center bits. 钥匙 钻头
[1:16:34] Darkies. 黑皮灯
[1:16:47] Nothing forgotten? 没漏掉什么吧
[1:17:00] Yeah, it’s all quiet. 好了 没声音了
[1:17:52] I can’t. I can’t. 不行的 不行的
[1:17:55] You will. 你得去
[1:17:57] It’s Mr. Brownlow’s house. 是布朗罗先生的房子
[1:18:29] Have mercy. Don’t make me steal from him. 求你了 别让我头他家的东西
[1:18:31] -Have mercy on me. -Come here. -求求你了 -来这儿
[1:18:33] For God’s sake, let me run away and die in the fields. 看在上帝的份上 让我跑掉 死在田里算了
[1:18:36] -I’ll never come near London, never. -Shut it. -我再也不到伦敦来了 -闭嘴
[1:18:39] Get up. Or I’ll strew your brains on the grass. 站起来 否则我让你脑浆溅到草地上去
[1:19:24] I’m putting you through there. 我把你放进去
[1:19:26] Go to the front door and unfasten it. 你到前门去 把门开了
[1:19:30] I can’t, there’s a bolt at the top. I know it, I can’t reach it. 不行 上面有门闩 我知道我够不着
[1:19:33] -Well, stand on a chair or something. -Just do it. -那就找张椅子什么的站上去 -去啊
[1:20:34] To the door. To the front door, damn you. 往前门去 往前门走啊 混帐
[1:20:39] Who’s there? 谁啊
[1:20:42] Mrs. Bedwin? Is that you? 贝德温太太 是你吗
[1:20:59] Come here. Come here. 过来 过来
[1:21:02] Save me! Save me! Save me, for God’s sake! 救我 救我 看在上帝的份上 救我
[1:21:15] Help! 救命
[1:21:18] Help! Police! 救命 警察
[1:21:30] Give him here. 抬上来
[1:21:38] Oh, damnation, how he bleeds. 该死的 他流了这么多血
[1:21:40] -ls he hit bad? -He’s gotta be hit worse. -他伤得重吗 -应该让他伤得更重些
[1:21:49] -Give me a pistol. -What? -把手枪给我 -什么
[1:21:52] We gotta get rid of him, or he’ll squeal. 我们得灭了他 免得他通风报信
[1:21:54] We gotta do him in. 我们得干掉他
[1:21:57] Here, here. Down here by the river. 这 就在河边这
[1:22:00] But, Bill! Bill! 但是 比尔 比尔
[1:22:06] -Bill? -Help! -比尔 -救命啊
[1:22:08] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[1:22:12] -Bill. -Help! -比尔 -救命
[1:22:23] Snap. 拍
[1:22:26] Snap. 拍
[1:22:30] Snap. 拍
[1:22:34] Snap. 拍
[1:22:38] Snap. 拍
[1:22:54] Well, well. 好吗
[1:22:56] How are you, Fagey? 你好吗 老费
[1:22:59] Scarce. Scarce! Where’s Bill? 走开 你们走开 比尔呢
[1:23:03] -He’s– He’s bleeding. -What happened? -他在流血 -发生什么事了
[1:23:05] All in good time. 我会马上告诉你
[1:23:08] I can’t talk business till I’ve ate and drank. 不过我没吃饱喝足是不会谈正事的
[1:23:18] Nancy, I said, scarce. Scarce! 南希 我说过了 走开 走开
[1:23:21] Where’s Bill? 比尔哪去了
[1:23:23] Well, produce the sustenance, if you please. 赶快弄点吃的去 劳你大驾
[1:23:25] Dodger! 机灵鬼
[1:23:27] Nancy, scarce! 南希 走开
[1:23:35] -The crack failed. -I smelt that. -计划泡汤了 -我也猜到了
[1:23:38] For the last time of asking, where’s Bill? 我最后问这一次 比尔哪里去了
[1:23:43] Dodger. 机灵鬼
[1:23:47] Put him to bed, give him a nip of gin. 扶他上床 给他喝口酒
[1:23:57] The boy was about to blow on us, Fagey. 这小子差点就害死我们啦 老费
[1:24:00] -He was seen. -Seen? -他被发现了 -发现了
[1:24:03] He was seen? Who saw him? 他被发现了 谁发现他了
[1:24:06] Two old ones. He shouted out. 两个老东西 他喊出声来了
[1:24:09] Bill lost his head, fired his pistol…. 比尔傻掉了 开了枪
[1:24:11] -And hit the boy? -I don’t know. There was two shots. -打中了这孩子 -不知道 当时开了两枪
[1:24:14] Only one was Bill’s. 比尔只开了一枪
[1:24:16] We made a run for it. I had ahold of the boy, and Bill fell. 我们只好逃命 我抱住这孩子 比尔跌倒了
[1:24:20] Fell? Was he hurt? 跌倒了 他有没有受伤
[1:24:22] No. Last seen, he was swimming to London. 没有 后来他是游回伦敦的呢
[1:24:28] Bullseye. 大牛
[1:24:33] I told you not to bring a soul here. 我跟你说过的 不要带任何人进来
[1:24:36] Now you’ve brought the devil. 你现在倒把这个魔鬼带来了
[1:24:38] You said to fetch him. 你叫我带他来的
[1:24:40] His fever is that high, he don’t remember nothing. 他脑子烧过了头 什么都记不得了
[1:24:43] You’re not well, are you, Bill? How do you feel today? 你很不舒服 对吗 比尔 今天身体怎么样啊
[1:24:47] I’m as weak as water. 我身子虚得很呢
[1:24:50] Get us a drink. 给我们来点喝的
[1:24:53] -What evil wind has blowed you here? -No evil wind, my dear. -什么破风把你吹到这里来了 -不是什么破风 亲爱的
[1:24:58] You, Bill, you. You said we need to speak. 是你 比尔 是你说要和我讲话的
[1:25:07] What you done with that boy? Where is he? 你对那孩子做了什么 他在哪里
[1:25:09] Safe and sound. The Dodger’s minding him. 他好得很 机灵鬼在看着他
[1:25:12] They’re as close as Cain and Abel. 他们现在形影不离呢
[1:25:19] What about the boy, Bill? 那孩子怎么啦 比尔
[1:25:24] We don’t want anyone peaching on us, do we? 我们不想有谁告发我们 对吗
[1:25:27] And as long as that boy’s alive, we’re as good as hung. 只要那孩子还活着 我们就是被吊死的命
[1:25:30] So, what’s to be done? 那应该怎么办
[1:25:34] -Nothing. -Nothing? -不要动手 -不动手
[1:25:37] -Not till I’m better. -Then what? -我还没好就不要动手 -然后呢
[1:25:40] -Then I’ll do for him. -How, Bill? Where? -然后我就了结了他 -怎么了结啊 在哪呢
[1:25:44] Outside of London somewhere. I’ll find a river and I’ll drown him. 到伦敦郊外找条河把他淹死掉
[1:25:47] The boy’s weak. Bill, he was wounded. 那孩子现在身子很弱 比尔 他受伤了
[1:25:50] He can hardly stand, let alone walk. 他连站都站不稳 就不要说走路了
[1:25:52] When he can walk, tell me. I’ll fetch him. 他什么时候走得动了就告诉我 我去带他走
[1:25:57] Now, get out of here. 你走吧
[1:25:59] Yes. 好
[1:26:01] Yes. 好的
[1:26:03] Bill, you’re right. 比尔 你说得没错
[1:26:10] It’s for the best. 我是出于好意啊
[1:26:16] I’m burning up. 我浑身烧得利害
[1:26:18] Give me me physic. Where’s me physic? 给我吃点药吧 我的药呢
[1:26:22] You look like a corpse come back to life again. 你怎么魂不守舍的
[1:26:25] -What’s the matter? -Nothing. -发生了什么事 -没事
[1:26:29] What do you look at me so hard for? 你干吗这么狠地瞪着我
[1:26:31] -What you thinking of? -Of many things, Bill. -你在想什么 -想很多 比尔
[1:26:35] -What odds in that? -I’ll tell you what it is. -问这个干嘛 -我来告诉你吧
[1:26:37] If you haven’t caught the fever… 你要不是害了感冒
[1:26:39] …then there’s something more than usual in the wind. 就是有些不寻常的事情发生了
[1:26:42] And something dangerous too. 或者是很危险的事
[1:26:46] Give me me physic, I say. 把药给我 我说
[1:26:51] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:26:55] There ain’t a stauncher-hearted girl going… 没有见过这么犟的女人
[1:26:59] …or I’d have cut her throat three months ago. 早知道就把她的脖子给割了
[1:27:03] She’s got a fever coming on. That’s it. 她可能是发烧了吧 就是的
[1:27:28] Here. Make you feel better. 来 喝了会好些
[1:27:38] Sit aside me. 坐到这来
[1:27:43] Put on your own face, or I’ll alter it so you won’t know it again. 拿出你平时的样子来 否则我给你变个样 让你自己都认不出来
[1:29:12] -Wait. -Ma’am. -等一下 -好的 小姐
[1:29:32] -Yes? -Does Mr. Brownlow live here? -你好 -布朗罗先生是不是住在这里
[1:29:35] Who are you? What do you want? Go around the back. 你是谁 你想干什么 你回去吧
[1:29:38] I have information about Oliver Twist. 我想说说奥立弗·忒斯特的事
[1:29:45] Is he all right? Is he safe? 他还好吗 他没有危险吧
[1:29:48] -Where is he? -I will only talk to Mr. Brownlow. -他在哪 -我只跟布朗罗先生说
[1:29:52] He’s not here. 他不在
[1:29:56] The boy’s innocent, tell him that. 告诉他 那孩子是无辜的
[1:29:59] -Where is he? -Safe. -他在哪里 -他很安全
[1:30:03] -But he may not be for long. -Where is he? -但是不会一直都那样 -他在哪里
[1:30:18] Give Mr. Brownlow a message. 替我给布朗罗先生留个口信
[1:30:20] Tell him to meet me on Sunday at midnight… 让他星期天凌晨
[1:30:22] -…on London Bridge. -Midnight? -到伦敦桥和我碰面 -凌晨
[1:30:25] And if I’m not there… 如果我不在的话
[1:30:26] …then tell him to come the next night and the next. I’ll be there. Tell him. 告诉他第二天 第三天晚上再去 我会在的 要告诉他
[1:30:37] There, my dear, you look as good as new. 看啊 亲爱的 你就像从来没有受过伤一样
[1:30:41] -How do you feel? -Tired, sir. -你感觉怎样 -累 先生
[1:30:45] Well, yes, yes. 哦 当然 当然
[1:30:46] It is long after midnight. Shortly, you’ll sleep a good sleep. 早就过12点了 待会儿你就可以美美得睡一觉了
[1:30:50] But my meaning was… 可是 我的意思是
[1:30:51] …how do you feel in yourself, Oliver? 你身子感觉怎样 奥立弗
[1:30:54] Better. Thank you, sir. 好些了 谢谢你 先生
[1:30:56] -But for the ache in my arm. -Come sit. -就是手臂还痛 -过来坐
[1:31:03] I have the very thing for such pains as yours, my dear. 我有好东西可以对付它 亲爱的
[1:31:09] Undo the bandage. 解开绷带
[1:31:21] Oh, my God. 噢 天啊
[1:31:25] It’s a nasty wound. 伤得不轻啊
[1:31:29] But my magic will do the trick. You’ll see, my dear. 我的妙方会治好它的 看着吧 亲爱的
[1:31:33] This remedy… 这种药
[1:31:35] …is older than time. Yes… 是祖传秘方 没错
[1:31:37] …my dear, older than time. 亲爱的 是祖传秘方
[1:31:40] It was handed down from father to son… 父亲传给儿子
[1:31:43] …father to son, and comes from… 父亲传给儿子 来自什么地方
[1:31:50] …who can say where? 没有谁知道
[1:31:55] Thank you, sir. Thank you. 谢谢你 先生 谢谢
[1:31:59] For your kindness. I’ll always remember it. 谢谢你的好意 我永远不会忘记的
[1:32:01] Well…. 这个
[1:32:03] Well…. 这个
[1:32:06] Always. 永远不会
[1:32:07] Yes, always, my dear. 没错 永远不会 亲爱的
[1:32:12] But who knows how long that will be. 谁知道那会有多久啊
[1:32:44] An hour this side of midnight. 离凌晨还有一个钟头
[1:32:47] Dark and heavy it is too. 这天还很阴沉
[1:32:50] Good night for business, this. 到此为止吧 晚安了
[1:32:53] What a pity, Bill, my dear, there’s none quite ready to be done. 真可惜 比尔 亲爱的 我们还没成功过一次呢
[1:32:56] Yeah, for once, you’re right. 对啊 这回你说对了
[1:32:58] When will the boy be well enough to go on his travels? 那孩子什么时候才能好起来 走那一段路呢
[1:33:01] -Like I say, Bill. In a day or two. -It’s a pity. -我说过了 一两天就可以了 -真可惜
[1:33:05] -For I’m in the humor to. -Does me good to hear you. -我也有这种感觉 -听你这么说我就放心了
[1:33:09] You’re like yourself tonight, Bill. Quite like yourself. 今晚你像你自己了 比尔 这样才像你自己嘛
[1:33:13] I don’t feel like myself when you lay that withered claw on my shoulder… 你把这皱巴巴的爪子放在我肩上 我才不像自己呢
[1:33:16] …so take it away. 给我松开
[1:33:27] Hello, Nance. 你好 南希
[1:33:29] Where’s the girl going to this time of night? 这女孩这么晚到哪里去
[1:33:31] -Not far. -What answer’s that? -不远 -这是什么话
[1:33:34] -Where you going? -I say, not far. -你到哪里去 -我说了 不远
[1:33:37] -And I say, where? -I don’t know where. -我问的是哪里 -我不知道哪里
[1:33:39] Then I do, nowhere. Sit down. 那我知道 哪儿都不要去 坐下
[1:33:43] -I’m not well. I want a breath of air. -Put your head out the window. -我不舒服 我想透透气 -把脑袋伸到窗外去
[1:33:46] There’s not enough there. I want it in the street. 那还不够 我想到街上去
[1:33:53] Then you won’t have it. 那你就哪都不要去
[1:34:01] There. Now, stop quietly where you are, will you? 现在给我乖乖地呆在这里 行吗
[1:34:11] Do you know what you’re doing? 你知道你在干什么吗
[1:34:14] Do I know what I’m–? 我在干什么
[1:34:16] I think this girl’s lost her senses. You talking to me in that way? 我看你这个女人是疯掉了 敢这样对我说话
[1:34:19] You’ll drive me on to something desperate. 你要把我逼上绝路了
[1:34:21] Now, let me go, will you? This minute, this instant. 让我走 行吗 就现在 就这次
[1:34:24] -No! -Tell him to let me go, Fagin. -休想 -叫他让我走 费金
[1:34:27] It’ll be better for him. Do you hear me? 这样是为他好 你听见了吗
[1:34:32] Aye, I hear you. 好 我听见了
[1:34:36] And if I have to listen to you for half a minute longer… 如果再过半分钟我还听见你嚷嚷
[1:34:39] …the dog will tear some of that screaming voice out! 那只狗就会让你出不了声
[1:34:43] What’s come over you, you jade? What is it? 你是怎么啦 你个贱货 怎么回事
[1:34:46] Bill, let me go. 比尔 让我走吧
[1:34:49] Let me go. You don’t know what you’re doing. 让我走吧 你不知道自己在干什么
[1:34:53] For only one hour. 就去一个小时
[1:34:54] Cut my limbs off one by one if I don’t think the girl’s stark raving mad. 这娘们要是还没疯到头 我就把我的手脚一只一只砍下来
[1:34:58] -Get up. Get up! -No. -起来 给我起来 -不
[1:35:09] Now, stay there! 给我呆在里面
[1:35:13] What a precious, strange girl that is. 这个小娘们真够奇怪
[1:35:15] You may say that, Bill, you may say that. 你说的没错 比尔 没错
[1:35:17] Why did she take it in her head to go out tonight? 大晚上的她为什么要出去呢
[1:35:20] Obstinacy. Women’s obstinacy, I suppose, my dear. 固执 我看她很固执 亲爱的
[1:35:23] I thought I tamed her of that. But she’s as bad as ever. 我还以为我把她驯乖了 可她还是那个样儿
[1:35:29] I think she’s got a touch of my fever in her blood and it won’t come out. 我看她是染上我的热病了 还没好呢
[1:35:32] Like enough. 还真像
[1:35:34] Well, if she’s taken that way again, I’ll let her a little blood. 如果她再敢那样做 我就给他放放血
[1:35:37] Without troubling the doctor. 就用不着看医生了
[1:35:56] Why, now she’s on the other tack. 现在她又变了个花样
[1:36:00] Good night. 晚安了
[1:36:02] In two days, Bill, come for the boy. 过两天来找那个孩子把
[1:36:08] Light him down. 点灯送客
[1:36:10] It’s a pity he should fall and break his neck without anyone seeing it. 他要是摔倒了没人见着 多可怜啊
[1:36:16] Show him a light. 给他点盏灯
[1:36:27] What is it, Nancy dear, the reason for all this? 怎么啦 亲爱的南希 这样闹腾是为什么
[1:36:31] -What do you mean? -That matter just now. -你说什么 -刚才的事
[1:36:33] We’ll speak of this anon. 我不会告诉别人
[1:36:36] You have a friend in me, Nance. 我们俩算是朋友吧 南希
[1:36:38] A staunch friend. You know me of old, Nance. 老朋友 你早就认识我了 南希
[1:36:41] I know you well. Good night. 我很了解你 晚安
[1:36:49] Dodge… 机灵鬼
[1:36:50] …pull it in. 抽一口
[1:36:55] My glass is full already, can’t you see? 我的杯子已经满了 你没看到吗
[1:37:05] Trouble? 麻烦来啦
[1:37:10] Dodger. 机灵鬼
[1:37:15] -Let’s find out where old Tom is, eh? -He’s in the Ten Bells. -有没有老汤姆酒啊 -在十钟酒吧呢
[1:37:18] Shall we both take him home? 我们俩去弄点回家吧
[1:37:21] Honestly… 老实说
[1:37:22] …I haven’t seen her. 我没见着她
[1:37:26] Something up? 什么事
[1:37:30] I…. 我
[1:37:34] I want you to do a piece of work for me that requires great care and caution. 我想你帮我一个忙 帮这个忙要很小心 很注意
[1:37:40] What is it? I ain’t going near no police office. 什么事 不要叫我去警局附近办事
[1:37:43] -That don’t suit me, that don’t. -There’s not the smallest danger in it. -那不适合我去 -办这件事一点危险也没有
[1:37:46] Not the smallest. I want someone dodged. 一点都没有 我想你跟跟一个人
[1:37:50] -Who, an old one? -Young one. -谁 一个老头 -年轻人
[1:37:52] -Who is she? -One of us. -是谁 -我们的人
[1:37:54] Who? 谁呀
[1:37:56] Nancy? 南希
[1:37:59] -What’s she been up to? -Not sure she’s been up to anything… -她最近怎么啦 -我也不清楚她在干什么
[1:38:02] …my dear, that’s why I want her dodged. 亲爱的 所以我才叫你跟她啊
[1:38:07] She may want to talk to people she shouldn’t want to talk to. 她可能想跟人说我们的事 她不能说的
[1:38:10] I want to know where she goes, who she sees, what she says. 我想知道她去了哪里 见了谁 说了什么
[1:38:18] Nancy. 南希
[1:38:20] I don’t know. She’s a good one, is Nancy. 我不知道 她是个好人 南希啊
[1:38:22] A pound, my dear. One whole pound. 给你一个英镑 亲爱的 实打实一个英镑
[1:39:07] Mr. Brownlow? 布朗罗先生
[1:39:11] Yes. 是的
[1:39:16] I’m afraid to speak to you here. Come away. Follow me. 我不敢在这里说 这边走 跟我来
[1:39:34] This is far enough. 已经够远了
[1:39:36] -Why can’t we speak up there? -I told you, I’m afraid. -为什么不在这上面说 -我说过了 我害怕
[1:39:39] I may be followed. 可能有人跟踪我
[1:39:46] I’m here because you told… 我到这儿来是因为
[1:39:47] …my housekeeper you have information concerning Oliver Twist. 你告诉我的管家 说你有奥立弗·忒斯特的消息
[1:39:50] -So I have. -Tell me. -没错 -告诉我吧
[1:39:54] He’s being held by the devil… 她在一个恶棍手中
[1:39:56] …and he’s handing him over to another what means to…. 很快要被送到另外一个恶人手上 他想
[1:40:01] I must know more. Is it someone close to you? 告诉我多一些 他是不是你身边的人
[1:40:04] -One is. One ain’t. -These men, whoever they are… -一个是 一个不是 -不管这两个人是谁
[1:40:08] -…must be delivered up by you. -Never. -你都要说出来 -我不会的
[1:40:11] Bad a life as he has led, I’ve led a bad life too, and I will not turn upon him. 他干尽坏事 我也没什么两样 我不会出卖他的
[1:40:16] The other. 另外一个
[1:40:19] -Fagin. He has the boy. -Fagin. -费金 孩子在他手上 -费金
[1:40:22] Find Fagin, you’ll find the boy. 你要能找到费金 就找到那小孩了
[1:40:24] -Where is he? -Spitalfields. -他在哪里 -斯皮达菲
[1:40:26] That’s all I’ll say. I’ve said too much. 我不能再说了 已经说太多了
[1:40:30] No one must never know who told you. 不要让别人知道是我告诉你的
[1:40:32] -Promise. -I promise. -答应我 -我答应你
[1:40:35] -Tomorrow I’ll go to the police. -No, you must do it tonight. -明天我就去警察局 -不 今晚就要去
[1:40:39] Just say Fagin, and the traps will know. 说费金的名字 那些条子就会知道了
[1:40:41] -The traps? -The police. -条子 -警察
[1:40:44] -What can I do to serve you? -Nothing. -你要什么作为酬劳 -什么都不要
[1:40:48] You can do nothing. I am past all hope indeed. 你帮不了我 我已经完全失望了
[1:40:51] Take this as a reward. 把这个收下吧
[1:40:54] No, I’ve not done this for money. 不 我来这里不是为了钱
[1:40:57] God bless you. 上帝保佑你
[1:40:59] Good night. Good night. 晚安 晚安
[1:41:02] Never– Never say who told you. 千万不要说是谁告诉你的
[1:41:17] Look at him. 你看他
[1:41:20] What a shame it is. With his face… 多可惜啊 看他那小脸蛋
[1:41:22] …he could pick old ladies’ pockets in church. 他可以在教堂掏老太太的口袋
[1:41:24] His face could be a fortune to us. 这小脸蛋能帮我们发财呢
[1:41:28] You changing your mind? 你改变主意了
[1:41:31] No. 没有
[1:41:33] No, Bill, it has to be done. 不 比尔 必须要那样做
[1:41:35] Fagin! Fagin. 费金 费金
[1:41:43] -What’s got into you, Dodger? -I have to see Fagin alone. -你怎么啦 机灵鬼 -我得和费金单独说
[1:41:46] No, no, you can speak in front of Bill. 不不 在比尔面前说没关系
[1:41:48] -No, I can’t. -Yes, you can. Speak, Dodger, tell us. -不 不行 -可以的 说啊 机灵鬼 说吧
[1:41:52] -Nancy. -What about Nancy? -是南希 -南希怎么啦
[1:41:54] He done a bit of work for me, Bill. I had him dodge Nancy. 他帮了我一个小忙 比尔 我让他跟踪了南希
[1:41:57] What do you mean? 你说什么
[1:41:59] Tell us, Dodger. You followed her? 告诉我们 机灵鬼 你跟踪了她
[1:42:01] Yes. To London Bridge. 是的 到了伦敦桥
[1:42:03] And what? What on London Bridge? 然后呢 在伦敦桥上干什么了
[1:42:06] She met an old one. A gentleman. 她和一个老东西见了面 是个老先生
[1:42:08] -And…. -And? -然后 -然后呢
[1:42:10] Speak, will you?! 你倒是说啊
[1:42:13] She peached. She told him Fagin had Oliver. 她出出卖了我们 她说了费金和奥立弗的名字
[1:42:16] And the old man was to go to the traps. Now, tonight. 老头要去找条子 就是今天晚上
[1:42:26] -Let me go. Let me out! -Bill! Bill! A word– -让我走 让我出去 -比尔 比尔 一句话
[1:42:29] -Don’t speak to me, it’s not safe! -Hear me speak a word! -别跟我说话 现在不安全 -听我说一句话
[1:42:33] Bill, you won’t be…. 比尔 你不会
[1:42:36] You won’t be too violent, Bill? 你不会太过分吧 比尔
[1:42:51] Flit, boys, flit! 快走 孩子们 快走
[1:42:53] The traps will be at the door afore you can say “Spitalfields.” 你们还没说出斯皮达菲 那些条子就要来到门口啦
[1:42:56] Flit! Flit! Flit! 快逃 快逃 快逃
[1:42:57] Flit! 逃
[1:42:59] Flit! 逃
[1:43:01] Flit! 逃
[1:43:03] Flit! 逃
[1:43:06] Flit! 逃
[1:43:10] Flit! 逃
[1:43:39] Come on. 走
[1:44:06] Oh, it’s you. 是你啊
[1:44:12] Bill? 比尔
[1:44:14] What’s the matter? 什么事
[1:44:24] Bill, why do you look like that at me? 比尔 为什么这样看着我
[1:44:28] There’s enough light for what I’ve gotta do. 这点亮光够我办事了
[1:44:30] What–? What have I done? 我 我做了什么啊
[1:44:34] -Speak to me. -You know. -告诉我 -你心里明白
[1:44:37] You was watched tonight. 你今晚被人看到了
[1:44:40] Every word you said was heard. 你说的每个字都被听到了
[1:44:44] I– I never said your name, Bill. 我 我没说你的名字 比尔
[1:44:47] Never. 从来没有
[1:44:49] Never. 从来没有
[1:44:50] Bill. Bill. Bill! 比尔 比尔 比尔
[1:44:54] Oh, God. Oh, God, have mercy! 噢 上帝 噢 上帝啊 饶了我吧
[1:45:21] Nance? 南希
[1:45:27] Nance? 南希
[1:45:51] I haven’t done nothing. 我什么都没有做
[1:45:53] Go on, be off with you. 走开 走开啊你
[1:46:19] Hello, Fagey. 你好 老费
[1:46:20] Hello, lads. 你好啊 孩子们
[1:46:24] What’s the news, Toby? What’s the news? 有什么消息吗 托比 有没有消息
[1:46:27] I have it here, Fagin. It’s all in The Chronicle. 我这儿有 费金 都在报纸上了
[1:46:30] You’re in it. Bill’s in it. Oliver’s in it. 有你的名字 有比尔的 还有奥立弗的
[1:46:34] The Chronicle? 报纸
[1:46:35] Fancy that. You’re famous, Fagin. 想想啊 你出名了 费金
[1:46:39] Read it. 读来听听
[1:46:40] “More information has reached your correspondent… 发生在斯皮达菲的那宗谋杀案
[1:46:42] …concerning the foul and bestial murder… 极其邪恶残忍 使所有伦敦市民
[1:46:45] …that took place in Spitalfields and which has shocked and appalled… 感到震惊和恐惧 关于此案
[1:46:49] …the citizens of London. 本报记者获得了更多信息
[1:46:52] It is believed that the victim, a young woman… 据信 受害者是一名年轻女子
[1:46:55] …now identified as Nancy… 其姓名确认为南希
[1:46:58] …was brutally beaten to death… 为暴力致死
[1:47:01] …by one William Sykes… 凶手为威廉·塞克斯
[1:47:03] …a well-known, dangerous villain. 此人生性残暴 市民早有所闻
[1:47:06] The motive is as yet unclear… 杀人动机仍未查明
[1:47:09] …but your correspondent has learned that the murdered woman… 本报记者获悉
[1:47:12] …had informed on her associate… 受害者曾表示
[1:47:14] …and on an infamous fence, Fagin… 自己与臭名昭著的费金并无瓜葛
[1:47:18] …who is now wanted for the abduction of a young boy, Oliver Twist. 后者因诱拐名为奥立弗·忒斯特的儿童 而被警方通缉
[1:47:25] Neither Fagin nor Sykes are presently in custody… 费金和塞克斯均未归案
[1:47:28] …but the police are engaged in searching for them… 但警方已着手缉拿行动
[1:47:31] …throughout the city and beyond. 在城内外搜寻
[1:47:34] Sykes, according to the police… 据警方称 塞克斯
[1:47:36] …is usually accompanied by a fierce white dog.” 通常以一条白色烈犬相伴
[1:47:44] How about that, eh? 怎么样
[1:47:58] Come. Come back here. 来 回来
[1:48:04] We’re going back to London. 我们回伦敦去
[1:48:08] I’ll have people to speak to. 我要跟别人说了
[1:48:10] I’ll force shiners out of Fagin, get to France. 我要找费金要点钱 再到法国去
[1:48:14] Damn me, we’ll risk it. 妈的 我们拼了
[1:48:20] Who’s he done in? 他干了什么事
[1:48:24] -They say– They say it’s a woman. -He’s done in a woman? -他们说 他们说是个女的 -他害了一个女的
[1:48:53] Bullseye. 大牛
[1:48:56] Don’t you hear me when I whistle? 你没听到我吹口哨吗
[1:48:59] You gone deaf or something? 你聋了吗
[1:49:03] Come here. Come on. 过来 快
[1:49:07] I ain’t gonna harm you. Come on. Come on, Bullseye. 我不会害你 过来 过来 大牛
[1:49:10] Come here. 来这儿
[1:49:13] Stop it! I’m warning you. 别咬了 我警告你
[1:49:16] Let go, I ain’t playing with you! 松口 我不是跟你玩
[1:49:18] Let it go, you stinking varmint! 松口啊 你这臭东西
[1:49:21] Bullseye! 大牛
[1:49:28] Bullseye. Bullseye. 大牛 大牛
[1:49:31] Get back here. Get back here. 回来 回来
[1:49:35] Damn it! 妈的
[1:49:42] Look, it’s his dog. 看 这是他的狗
[1:49:44] It’s his dog! 就是他的狗
[1:49:51] Here, boy. 过来 孩子
[1:49:53] -Here. -Don’t go near him. -来这 -别靠近它
[1:50:01] There is a child in danger, lnspector Blathers… 有个孩子情况很危险 布拉瑟斯检察长
[1:50:04] …but you only seem interested… 可是你现在好像只对
[1:50:06] …in apprehending this man, William Sykes. 威廉·塞克斯这个人感兴趣
[1:50:08] Your concern should be… 你应该多关心一下
[1:50:10] -…for the safety of the boy. -Allow me to say… -那孩子的安危啊 -让我说句话
[1:50:12] …this is our usual way of doing business. 我们平时就是这样办事的
[1:50:16] My thinking is this: 我是这样想的
[1:50:18] If we get Sykes, we get Fagin. 如果我们逮到了塞克斯 费金就逃不掉了
[1:50:21] -And if we get Fagin– -Look. -如果我们逮住了费金 -我说
[1:50:23] Sir, we found the dog. 长官 找到那条狗了
[1:50:28] Are we going to sit here waiting for the traps to find us? 我们就在这里等着条子来抓吗
[1:50:31] -Shut it. -No, he’s right. -闭嘴 -不 他说的没错
[1:50:35] We should do another flit. 我们得再逃远点
[1:50:40] The traps! 是条子
[1:50:57] What? 什么
[1:50:59] It’s him. 是他
[1:51:01] -Don’t let him in. -We must. -别让他进来 -肯定要
[1:51:05] Go on. 去啊
[1:51:09] Go on! 去啊
[1:51:17] Don’t leave us in the dark. 给我们留点火啊
[1:52:16] Damn you all. 你们都是混蛋
[1:52:18] Have you nothing to say to me? 没话跟我说吗
[1:52:21] -Not safe for you to stop here, Bill. -lf it’s safe for you, it’s safe for me. -你到这里来太不安全了 比尔 -对你不安全 对我安全
[1:52:30] Is it…? 那个
[1:52:33] The body, is it buried? 尸体埋了吗
[1:52:43] Dodger, let him in quick. 机灵鬼 快让他进来
[1:52:48] Dodger. 机灵鬼
[1:52:50] Do as I say. 照我说的做
[1:52:56] Don’t come near me, you monster. 别靠近我 你这个怪物
[1:53:02] You’re my witnesses. I’m not afraid of him. 你们都在这作证 我不怕他
[1:53:05] And if they come here after him, I’ll give him up. 如果他们来要人 我不会保他
[1:53:08] I’ll tell them you’re here. 我会告诉他们你在这里
[1:53:11] He may kill me if he likes, but if I’m here, I’ll give him up. 他要杀我随他便 但是 只要我在这 我就会告发他
[1:53:14] If he was to be boiled alive, so I would. 就算他被活活烫死 我也要告发
[1:53:17] Why, you little– 你这个小
[1:53:20] Get off me! 放开我
[1:53:22] Or I’ll tear you limb from limb! 看我把你撕开几块
[1:53:30] Help, he’s here! 救命 他在这里
[1:53:31] -He’s here. Break down the door! -Up at the window! -他在这里 把门撞开 -在上面的窗边
[1:53:34] Help! Come up, please! 救命 上来啊 求求你们
[1:53:38] -That’s Bill Sykes! -Damn you all! -那个就是比尔·塞克斯 -滚你们的
[1:53:41] Do your worst. I’ll cheat you yet! 随你们怎么办 我还是不服输
[1:53:54] No! Bill, no. He’s our bargaining tool. 不 比尔 不要 我们留着他还有用
[1:53:58] Not yours, Fagin. Mine. 不是你的 费金 是我的
[1:54:03] Bill! 比尔
[1:54:16] Don’t fire. 别开枪
[1:54:19] -Don’t fire. -Hold your fire, men. -别开枪 -不要开枪 伙计们
[1:54:21] -Hold your fire. -I’ll let the boy go. -别开枪 -放开那孩子
[1:54:23] I’ll let him drop. 我会让他掉下去
[1:54:25] Don’t try nothing, or I’ll let him go! 不要乱来 否则我松手了
[1:54:32] Get up there. 上来
[1:54:34] Cross, cross. 过去 过去
[1:54:39] Up there. Up there. 上去 上去
[1:54:47] Grab hold of there. Grab hold of it. 抓住那里 抓住
[1:55:00] We must give chase, sir. 长官 我们追吧
[1:55:14] Get down. 下来
[1:55:20] They’re getting away! 他们要逃了
[1:55:21] There, there. There he is! 在那儿 在那儿
[1:55:24] Get him! Get him! 抓住他 抓住他
[1:55:26] Damn it! 妈的
[1:56:01] Grab it. 抓住
[1:56:03] Grab it! 抓住
[1:57:24] Oliver? 奥立弗
[1:57:27] Oliver! 奥立弗
[1:57:31] Oliver! 奥立弗
[1:57:38] -Here he is, sir. -Come along, my boy. -他在这 先生 -过来 孩子
[1:57:41] Mr. Grimwig has something to say to you. 格林维格先生有话要跟你说
[1:57:46] Do the honors, Mrs. Bedwin. 招呼一下 贝德温太太
[1:57:47] Now then, young man, I confess I misjudged you. 现在 孩子 我承认错怪你了
[1:57:52] Truth to tell, I feared your benefactor would make me eat my head. 说真的 我还怕你的恩人要我吃掉我的头呢
[1:57:58] But he’s a good friend and has pardoned me. 不过他是我的好朋友 他原谅了我
[1:58:01] -And one for Oliver. -Thank you, sir. -这个给你 奥立弗 -谢谢 先生
[1:58:04] -So– -And you too, Mrs. Bedwin. -那么 -你也来一杯 贝德温太太
[1:58:06] -I don’t know as I should, sir. -You must. -我不知道是否规矩 先生 -你一定要喝
[1:58:08] So I’ll take the liberty, if you’ll allow me, to salute you. 请允许我借此机会敬你一杯
[1:58:13] -To Sam Waters. -Oliver Twist. -萨姆·沃特斯 -是奥立弗·忒斯特
[1:58:16] Oliver Twist. To Oliver Twist. 对 奥立弗·忒斯特 敬奥立弗·忒斯特
[1:58:20] Yes. 对
[1:58:25] Why, Oliver. My child, what’s the matter? 怎么啦 奥立弗 孩子 怎么啦
[1:58:30] Why are you so sad? 为什么那么难过
[1:58:59] Are you certain, Oliver, you wish to go through with this? 你确定要这样做吗
[1:59:02] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[1:59:04] Certain. 我确定
[1:59:11] Yes? 谁
[1:59:58] Is the young gentleman to come too, sir? 这位小先生也一起来吗
[2:00:02] It’s not a sight for children, sir. 这里不适合小孩子看 先生
[2:00:04] It is not indeed, my friend. But this child has seen this man… 当然不适合 朋友 但是这个小孩
[2:00:08] …in the full career of his success and villainy. 见过那个人的起起落落
[2:00:10] And it is his wish, even at the cost of some pain and fear… 这也是他的愿望 就算会留下痛苦和恐惧
[2:00:14] …that he should see him now. 他也要看看他
[2:00:49] Eighteen. 十八
[2:01:06] Hey! 喂
[2:01:12] Good boy. 好孩子
[2:01:13] Good boy, Charley. 好孩子 查理
[2:01:15] Well done. 做得好
[2:01:25] Good boy, Charley, well done. Well done. 好样儿的 查理 做得好 做得好
[2:01:28] -Take the boy away to bed. -Don’t be frightened. -带着孩子去睡吧 -不要害怕
[2:01:31] Fagin. 费金
[2:01:33] That’s me. An old man, my lord. 我是 我就是这个老头 大人
[2:01:35] A– A very old– Old man. 糟 糟老头
[2:01:38] Someone here wants to see you. 有人想看看你
[2:01:40] -Strike! Strike them all dead! -Easy. -打啊 打死他们 -别害怕
[2:01:42] What right have they to butcher me? 为什么他们可以宰掉我
[2:01:44] Speak to him now. Quick, if you please. 跟他说吧 请你快些
[2:01:46] For he grows worse as the time goes on. 因为他越来越不行了
[2:01:50] Fagin, you were kind to me. 费金 你对我很好
[2:01:53] Yes, yes. 是的 是的
[2:01:55] I’ll be kind again. 我以后还会好
[2:01:57] I’ll be kind again. 我以后还会好
[2:01:59] I’ll be kind again. 我以后还会好
[2:02:06] -I’m not afraid. -Oliver! -我不怕 -奥立弗
[2:02:14] Let– Let me whisper to you. 我 想和你说句悄悄话
[2:02:20] You remember the box, Oliver? 你记得那个箱子吗 奥立弗
[2:02:22] With my pretty things for my old age, Oliver? 装满了老头子的好东西 奥立弗
[2:02:26] It’s hid a little way up the chimney in the top front room. 我把它藏在前厅的烟囱上了
[2:02:29] It’s yours, Oliver. 留给你 奥立弗
[2:02:31] -Yours, but we must talk. -Yes, yes. -你的 但是我们要说说话 -是的 是的
[2:02:35] But shall we say a prayer together first? 我们先祷告一下好吗
[2:02:37] Do. 请你
[2:02:39] Say only one, upon your knees, with me… 就做一次 和我一起跪下来
[2:02:43] …and we can talk all morning. 做完我们谈一个早上都行
[2:02:46] Outside. Outside. 出去 出去
[2:02:48] You can say I’ve gone to sleep. They’ll believe you. 你可以说我睡着了 他们会相信你的
[2:02:51] You can get me out. The pretty things are yours, my dear, yours. 你把我弄出去 那些好东西都是你的 亲爱的 全是你的
[2:02:55] -Oh, God, forgive this wretched man. -That’s right, that’s right. -噢 上帝啊 饶恕这个可怜的人吧 -没错 没错
[2:02:59] That will help us on. 这样对我们有好处
[2:03:01] If– If– If– If l… 如果 如果 如果 我
[2:03:05] …shake and tremble as we pass the gallows, don’t– Don’t– 上绞刑架的时候摇摇晃晃
[2:03:10] Don’t you mind, hurry on. Now, now, now. 你 你别介意 快点走 快 快 快
[2:03:14] -Have you more to say to him, sir? -Nothing more. -你还有什么对他说吗 -没有了
[2:03:17] -You’d better leave him. -Press on, press on, press on. -你最好别管他 -快点 快点 快点
[2:03:20] Press on, press on. 快点 快点
[2:03:22] Softly. Softly. No, no! 轻点 轻点 不 不要
[2:03:25] It hurts! 好痛
[2:03:26] Faster, faster! 快点 快点
[2:03:29] Faster, faster! 快点 快点
[2:03:31] Faster, faster, faster, faster! 快点 快点 快点 快点
[2:05:07] THE END 剧终
2005年 Tags:名著改编

Post navigation

Previous Post: Barbarians At The Gate(门口的野蛮人)[1993]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Bananas(香蕉)[1971]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme