英文名称:Old Dogs
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Dear Charile We are best friends forever. From Dan | 亲爱的查理 我们永远是最好的朋友 丹 |
[00:50] | Old Dogs | 老家伙 |
[02:20] | This walk is exactly what you need. | 你正需要这样的散布 |
[02:23] | You’ve been coiled up like a spring. | 你跟上了发条似的 |
[02:24] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我都快不认识你了 |
[02:26] | It’s a big meeting, I’d think you’d be a little nervous. | 这个会很重要 我以为你会有点紧张呢 |
[02:28] | I don’t get nervous, Dan. I get excited. | 我没紧张 丹 我是兴奋 |
[02:32] | Please don’t tell the story. | 别再说那个故事了 |
[02:34] | You’re a people person, Charlie, that’s wonderful, | 你很会交际 查理 那很好 |
[02:36] | But in business meetings you tell personal items from my life, | 可在商业会议上你说些我私人的事情 |
[02:38] | – and it embarrasses me. – Girls, girls, girls! | -这让我很难堪 -女人女人女人 |
[02:41] | Hey! Ten miles! | 跑了十英里 |
[02:45] | I’m sorry, Lucky. | 对不起 祥子 |
[02:48] | I think he’s too old for sprints. | 我想他太老跑不动了 |
[02:49] | I can hear his legs clicking. | 我都能听到他腿的咔咔声 |
[02:51] | Those are my knees. | 那是我的膝盖 |
[02:52] | Do you really think I tell that story for my own amusement? | 你真认为我说那些故事娱乐自己 |
[02:55] | I do it because it’s a sales tool. | 我这么干因为这是一种推销手段 |
[02:57] | Charlie, let’s win this account on our pitch. | 查理 我们通过广告宣传来搞定这笔买卖吧 |
[02:59] | It’s sports marketing. You need an edge. | 这是运动营销 就得与众不同 |
[03:01] | – I don’t want to be the edge. – Hey, Mr.! Little help! | -我不想与众不同 -先生 帮个忙好吗 |
[03:05] | Sure thing, guys! | 当然可以 小家伙 |
[03:12] | – Why did you do that? – My bad! Sorry! | -你干吗这么做 -我的错 不好意思 |
[03:15] | – I didn’t mean to. – You’re a monster! | -我不是故意的 -你是个怪物 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[03:19] | You’re allergic to anything under four feet. | 你对1米2以下的任何动物都过敏 |
[03:21] | You’re a mess. | 能把啥都搞砸 |
[03:21] | Promise you won’t tell the story. | 你保证不讲那个故事 |
[03:23] | Fine. I won’t tell the story. | 好吧 我不讲那个故事 |
[03:25] | Ok, you guys want to hear the greatest Dan Rayburn story ever? | 你们想听最有趣的丹・瑞本故事吗 |
[03:28] | – No, don’t. – Please. Come on, Danny. | -别 别讲 -别这样 丹尼 |
[03:30] | All right. Seven years ago, Dan’s divorce had just come through | 好吧 七年前 丹刚刚离婚 |
[03:33] | and his ex-wife had left his heart in tatters. | 他前妻伤透了他的心 |
[03:35] | And his bank account drained. Tell them that. | 而他的存款也用光了 给他们翻译一下 |
[03:38] | He was taking it pretty well. | 他处理得十分好 |
[03:41] | That’s good. You’re taking it like a man! | (7年前) 很好 你像个汉子一样承受了一切 |
[03:43] | Stiff upper lip! Getting smart! | 毫不在乎 越来越聪明 |
[03:47] | – What? – Oh, God! | -怎么了 -天哪 |
[03:49] | People say I saved my partner’s life that day. | 人们都说那天我救了我的伙伴 |
[03:53] | So many people get divorced. | 那么多人离婚 |
[03:56] | And neither one of you wanted kids. | 而且你们两个又不想要孩子 |
[03:57] | Now that seems like a stroke of genius! | 离婚就是天才之举 |
[03:59] | But that didn’t console him. I had to act. | 但这话安慰不了他 我得有所行动 |
[04:01] | I had to do something. | 我得做些什么 |
[04:02] | Mr. Good time is going to teach you how to live! Yeah! | 开心先生要教你怎么生活 |
[04:06] | – Why are there two pieces of luggage? – Oh, just a little jaunt. | -为什么有两件行李 -只是去短途旅行 |
[04:11] | Nothing too wild. | 很平常 |
[04:14] | Hey, Mr. Good times. You said we’d come to Miami, we did. | 开心先生 你说我们来迈阿密 我们来了 |
[04:18] | Can we go home now? | 我们现在能回家吗 |
[04:22] | Does this drink come with a diving board? | 这酒杯怎么跟个游泳池似的 |
[04:24] | It’s insane! Just a sip, I think. | 这太荒唐了 我就想喝一小口 |
[04:26] | So as a best friend, I felt compelled | 作为最好的朋友 我觉得有必要 |
[04:29] | to give him a gentle reminder of what it was like to be free. | 小小提醒他自由的时候是什么样子 |
[04:32] | -“Free man!” – Free man. | -“自由男人” -自由男人 |
[04:35] | Big letters, right across his chest. | 全部大写 就在胸前 |
[04:37] | “Free man!” Comprende? | “自由男人!” 明白吗 |
[04:40] | Oh. Good night, nurse. | 晚上好 护士 |
[04:45] | I could have sworn that guy spoke English. | 我发誓那哥们儿懂英语的 |
[04:47] | It was supposed to say “free man”. | 那个词本该是”自由男人”的 |
[04:50] | Fremont, fremont, fremont… | 自由和尚 自由和尚 自由和尚 |
[04:53] | Free man! | 自由男人 |
[04:59] | It’s funny, guys. Come on. They love it. | 很有意思吧 伙计们 他们喜欢这故事 |
[05:04] | Then the unexpected happened. | 然后意想不到的事情发生了 |
[05:05] | Look at all the babes. Don’t look, don’t look. Now look. | 看这么多的美女 别看别看 看吧 |
[05:09] | Fourteen hours after signing his divorce papers, | 签了离婚协议十四个小时后 |
[05:11] | Dan met Vicki, the girl of his dreams. | 丹遇到了维姬 他的梦中情人 |
[05:15] | Girl in white, eleven o’clock. | 11点钟方向 一身白裙的女人 |
[05:17] | – Yeah, but… – Oh, give her the queen’s wave. | -但是 -给他个女王式致意 |
[05:19] | – No, the other queen. – Oh. Hello. | -不 另一种手势 -你好 |
[05:22] | She was traveling with a friend. | 她正和个朋友一起旅游 |
[05:23] | I thought maybe the friend was a magician or a Jazz dancer, | 根据她摆动手的方式 |
[05:26] | because of the way | 我猜也许她的朋友是个魔术师 |
[05:27] | she was moving her hands. | 或者跳爵士舞的 |
[05:28] | Turns out she’s a hand model. | 结果她是个手模 |
[05:30] | – … Hand model. – A hand model? | -手模 -知道手模吗 |
[05:32] | They model with their hands. | 他们靠手当模特 |
[05:35] | So, within minutes, Dan is back to his old self. | 然后片刻之间丹又回到老样子了 |
[05:37] | No, scratch that. He’s better than his old self. | 不 别翻这句 他比以前好 |
[05:41] | Charlie, look at these pictures! | 查理 看看这些照片 |
[05:42] | My whole life I’ve never taken a good picture. | 这辈子我没照过一张好照片 |
[05:45] | No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be | 不管怎么丢骰子 结果都一样 |
[05:48] | I’d never seen him so free, ok? | 我从没见过他这么无拘无束 |
[05:49] | I mean, so impulsive. He was a changed man. | 我的意思是 这么冲动 他完全变了个人 |
[05:54] | Or maybe not so changed. | 或许也没怎么变 |
[05:56] | It’s hard to explain to a guy who’s never had an impulsive moment | 对从没冲动过的人 这很难解释 |
[05:59] | In his life there’s two kinds of impulsives. | 他这辈子有两种冲动 |
[06:02] | The good kind, ok, but this is plain stupid! | 这是好的 但太蠢了 |
[06:06] | That was so romantic. | 这太浪漫了 |
[06:11] | But when he woke up, he remembered, | 而当他醒来的时候 他记起来 |
[06:13] | “I was just married 14 painful years | “我已经过了14年的痛苦婚姻生活 |
[06:16] | and I’ve gone and done it again!” | 而我现在居然又要来一遍” |
[06:18] | To a woman that he barely knows. | 而且是和一个他几乎不认识的女人 |
[06:21] | His “soul mate.” | 他的情人 |
[06:24] | – Soul mate. – Soul mate! | -情人 -情人 |
[06:29] | Soul mate! | 情人 |
[06:36] | They never laugh this much. | 他们从没这样笑过 |
[06:39] | So, a few hours later, my buddy here, my hombre, | 所以几个小时后 我的伙伴 这个男人 |
[06:43] | is the only guy I know that’s been | 是我知道的唯一一个 |
[06:45] | divorced twice in a 24-hour period. | 24小时内离婚两次的人 |
[06:47] | Now, that’s a true story. | 这是个真实的故事 |
[06:51] | Fremont! Fremont! Fremont! | 自由和尚 自由和尚 自由和尚 |
[06:58] | It was supposed to say “Free man”. | 那个词本来该是自由男人 |
[07:00] | But it didn’t. It said “Fremont”. | 但不是 那个词就是自由和尚 |
[07:02] | It’s a big mistake. It’s on his chest forever. | 这是个大错误 永远留在他的胸口上了 |
[07:05] | I don’t really think that story | 我实在认为这个故事 |
[07:08] | honors the feelings I had for her. | 不尊重我对她的感情 |
[07:11] | No, I’m sorry. Dan, people love that story. | 别 对不起 丹 这些人喜欢这个故事 |
[07:13] | So just get up there and do your thing. Because I killed. | 你就起来做你该做的事吧 我该干的完了 |
[07:18] | Banzai! | 万岁 |
[07:19] | Ixnay on the banzai. | 万岁个屁 |
[07:21] | Nishamura media group | 西村传媒公司 |
[07:23] | entering the US sports market is a huge deal. | 进入美国体育市场是件大事 |
[07:26] | Now, I know you’ve met with larger groups, | 我知道你已经和些更大的公司谈过了 |
[07:29] | but I’m about to show you why working with a boutique firm | 但我要向你们说明为什么 |
[07:33] | run by two seasoned pros | 同两个经验丰富管理者运营的 |
[07:36] | is a smart move for you. | 事务所合作是个明智之举 |
[07:39] | Forty-seven million dollars over five years. | 五年四千七百万美元啊 |
[07:42] | Man, you better shape up on your japanese, | 伙计 你最好练练你的日语 |
[07:44] | Cause you’re going to Tokyo, baby! | 因为你就要去东京了 小伙子 |
[07:46] | Thank you. This is the kind of opportunity I’ve been looking for. | 谢谢 这正是我想要的机会 |
[07:48] | And you will not be sorry. | 你们一定不会失望的 |
[07:50] | In college my nickname was “GT”. | 我在大学里的绰号就是”GT” |
[07:52] | That’s “go to”. You go to me. | 那是”找到”的意思 你们找到我 |
[07:55] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[07:56] | Biggest deal of our lives isn’t exciting enough for you? | 我们一生最大的生意对你来说不够刺激吗 |
[07:59] | So it’s a done deal now? There are a few small details. | 现在这事已经确定了吗 还有很多细节呢 |
[08:02] | Like next week when Nishamura and his son come to town, | 像下个星期西村和他的儿子来这儿 |
[08:03] | we have to win them over on the golf course. | 我们得在高尔夫球场上赢得他们的信任 |
[08:05] | – That’ll be easy. – I’m great at golf. | -那很简单 -我对高尔夫很在行 |
[08:06] | Then, two weeks from now, | 再过两个星期 |
[08:08] | we have to make a complete presentation | 我们得向他们的执行董事会 |
[08:09] | – to their executive board of directors. – Done. | -做全面报告 -没问题 |
[08:11] | All right, sunshine. What’s really wrong with you? | 好了 很好 你到底怎么了 |
[08:14] | I was not divorced twice, ok? | 我没有离两次婚 好吗 |
[08:17] | One of them was an annulment. | 有一个被判决无效 |
[08:18] | – Look at that face! – Charlie, don’t! | -看看这张脸 -查理 别闹 |
[08:21] | Look at this, Craig. You know what this face is? | 看这儿 克雷格 知道这是什么脸吗 |
[08:23] | – The face of a winner. – This face is willing to hibernate | -胜利者的脸 -这张脸的主人打算蛰伏 |
[08:25] | for six months to make the best deal he could possibly make. | 六个月然后做单最大的生意 |
[08:28] | And I don’t care who knows it. A toast | 我不在乎谁知道 现在为 |
[08:30] | to my best buddy and business partner, | 我最好的朋友兼生意伙伴 |
[08:32] | Dan Rayburn! | 丹・瑞本 干杯 |
[08:33] | Arigato! | 谢谢 |
[08:42] | It all comes down to this. | 关键就是这一下子 |
[08:44] | – I don’t think so. – Three, two, one. | -我可不这么想 -三 二 一 |
[08:45] | This one’s the shooter. | 这人是个射手 |
[08:47] | – Let’s see it. – Golden moment. | -拭目以待吧 -黄金时刻 |
[08:50] | You’re just sinking. | 你尿了 |
[08:51] | Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[08:53] | Let’s hit it. There you go. | 我来接着 尿吧 |
[08:55] | – It’s a leaking dog. – Yeah. | -这是只小便失禁的狗 -是啊 |
[08:57] | That’s a… That’s a neat trick. How old is that dog? | 那 那真是巧妙的办法 这只狗多大了 |
[09:01] | I lost count. Vet said it was a record. | 我没记 兽医说这算得上是记录 |
[09:03] | You might want to put a diaper on him, or underwear. | 也许可以给他穿张尿布 或者内裤 |
[09:07] | Where you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[09:10] | Japanese real estate agents. | 日本的房地产经纪 |
[09:11] | Some apartments for Craig San. | 有些适合克雷格桑的公寓 |
[09:12] | Thank you. I just want to find something authentic. | 谢谢 我只想找些可靠的信息 |
[09:14] | I’ve been getting so immersed in Japanese culture, | 我已经沉浸在日本文化中了 |
[09:16] | by the time I hit Tokyo, | 等我到东京的时候 |
[09:18] | they’re going to think I’m part Japanese. | 他们会把我当成日本人 |
[09:19] | They’ll be like, “Who is this local”? | 他们会这么想 “这个本地人是谁” |
[09:21] | I don’t care if you stay on the top of mount Fuji. | 你住在富士山上我都不在乎 |
[09:24] | Just bring home the yen. | 只要把钱赚回来 |
[09:25] | – This can’t be. – What do you got? | -这不可能 -你拿的是什么 |
[09:29] | – Vicki. – Vicki who? | -维姬 -什么维姬 |
[09:30] | South beach Vicki? She’s in town. | 南海岸的维姬 她来这儿了 |
[09:33] | She wants to see me. Today. | 她想见我 今天 |
[09:35] | She just called you out of the blue? | 她因为伤心给你打电话了了 |
[09:38] | – No. – Dan? Dan? | -不 -丹 丹 |
[09:40] | You know last Christmas when I moved in to the condo? | 你知道我上个圣诞节刚搬进公寓 |
[09:42] | I was feeling really lonely. | 我觉得很寂寞 |
[09:45] | And maybe I wrote a seven-to-ten-page single-spaced letter. | 然后可能我写了七到十页密密麻麻的信 |
[09:47] | Oh, Dan. | 丹 |
[09:50] | You’ve been using your feelings for this woman | 你靠着你对这个女人的感情 |
[09:52] | to avoid your life for seven years. | 虚度了7年 |
[09:53] | I set you up in the most exclusive adult-only condo. | 我把你安置在绝对仅限成人的公寓 |
[09:57] | You’ve never been to theme nights. | 你从来不去狂欢夜 |
[09:59] | You never once went to the Sunday morning schmooze and schmeer. | 你从没去过周日早上的闲聊 |
[10:02] | You know, maybe she hasn’t moved on either. | 也许她也没忘旧情 |
[10:04] | – Well, you can’t do it. – Why? | -你不能这样 -为什么 |
[10:06] | Because we’re in the middle of our biggest deal ever, | 因为我们正在做有史以来最大一笔生意 |
[10:08] | and you don’t have the time. | 而你没时间 |
[10:09] | She lives in Vermont. It’s perfect. | 她住在佛特蒙州 这太完美了 |
[10:10] | Start of a long-distance relationship. | 异地恋的开始 |
[10:12] | You get six to nine months of the spa weekends, | 一年6到9个月的温泉周末 |
[10:14] | late-night phone calls. I’d still have my days free to work. | 打打午夜电话 白天还是有时间工作 |
[10:17] | She wants to meet me at Grand Central Ctation, | 她想在中央火车站见我 |
[10:19] | And I don’t know what I’m supposed to wear. | 但我不知道该穿什么 |
[10:20] | It’s not formal, obviously, it’s a train station, | 这很明显不是舞会 是火车站 |
[10:23] | but do I wear a sport coat, or coat and tie… | 但我该穿运动服 还是西装领带 |
[10:25] | You can wear a sports coat, but you’re not going like that. | 你可以穿运动服 但你不会喜欢的 |
[10:27] | – Why? – Cause you look like an albino. | -为什么 -因为你看起来像个白化病人 |
[10:31] | This is his first time, so you can | 他第一次做 所以你会发现 |
[10:33] | see his complexion is ghost-like. | 他面色苍白跟鬼似的 |
[10:35] | What do you think of the el tropical? | 你觉得热带风情怎样 |
[10:36] | Perfect beginner’s tan. | 很适合新人的日光浴 |
[10:38] | – Oh, great. – Yeah. Let’s go! | -很好 -那就这样吧 |
[10:39] | – You all set? – Oh, yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[10:41] | – I’m ready. Alrighty, let’s do this. – Um… so… | -我准备好了 好了 开始吧 -那么 |
[10:46] | Face forward, press the red button, spray lasts ten seconds. | 面向前面 按红色的键 喷雾会喷十秒 |
[10:49] | Keep your eyes closed and call me | 闭上眼睛 然后 |
[10:51] | on the intercom when you’re done. | 完事了用对讲机叫我 |
[10:56] | Eyes closed. She wanted a golden God, | 闭上眼 她想要个金黄皮肤的情人 |
[10:59] | she’s going to get one. | 她的愿望要实现了 |
[11:05] | I definitely think that the tan line | 我觉得棕色皮肤 |
[11:07] | accentuates the look, don’t you? | 让外表更好看 是吗 |
[11:09] | Sexy | 很性感吧 |
[11:11] | I’m gonna start now. | 我要开始了 |
[11:29] | One | 一 |
[11:31] | Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. | 二 三 四 五 六 |
[11:35] | Seven. Eight. Nine. Ok! | 七 八 九 好了 |
[11:39] | Hello! | 喂 |
[11:44] | I’m finished! | 我已经好了 |
[11:47] | Be there in a sec. | 再多待一会儿 |
[11:48] | So, do you, like, really know Shaq? | 那么 你真的认识沙克・奥尼尔吗 |
[11:51] | – Whose numbers are those? – Oh, my Gosh. | -看这些号码都是谁的 -我的天啊 |
[11:57] | We have a problem here! | 这里有问题 |
[12:01] | – Shaq! Yeah, Charlie. – It’s not turning off! | -沙克 是 我是查理 -这个关不上 |
[12:05] | – Tell him your name. – Shaq? Hi, it’s Kelly. | -告诉他你的名子 -沙克 我是凯莉 |
[12:08] | Anybody out there? | 外面有人吗 |
[12:09] | Do you remember me? I went to one of your games. | 你记得我吗 我去看过你的比赛 |
[12:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:12] | Yeah. I don’t know who you were playing against, but… | 我不知道你和谁比赛 但是 |
[12:15] | I have an emergency here! | 我这里出意外了 |
[12:17] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:20] | Just relax. Be there in a sec. | 放松 多待一会儿 |
[12:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:24] | – A tanning emergency? – Newbies. | -日光浴会有意外吗 -他是新人嘛 |
[12:29] | Keep the heat kind of medium… | 保持中火 |
[12:31] | Throw a little bit of butter, and… | 加点黄油 然后 |
[12:51] | Westbound local now arriving on track two. | 本地西行列车现在到达二号轨道 |
[12:55] | Westbound local now arriving. | 西行慢车已经到站 |
[13:02] | 你去过老水兵专卖店吗 他们工装裤正特价 | |
[13:05] | I’m from Hoboken. | 我美国霍博肯人 |
[13:14] | What am I, the United Nations? This is crazy. | 我是什么 联合国吗 这太疯狂了 |
[13:16] | Look, Mom, it’s an oompa-loompa. | 看 妈妈 是个奥伦鲁巴人 |
[13:18] | I’m not an oompa-loompa. I can’t do this! | 我不是奥伦鲁巴人 受不了 |
[13:20] | – Excuse me… – Dan? | -借过 -丹 |
[13:25] | Vicki? | 维姬 |
[13:30] | – I mean, hi! – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:32] | Look at you! You’re so tan. | 看看你 晒得真黑 |
[13:34] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:37] | Boca. Volleyball, and… | 在博卡 打排球 还有… |
[13:40] | Look at you. You’re hot! | 看看你 真性感 |
[13:41] | – Thanks, Tan. – Dan. | -谢谢 老黑 -丹 |
[13:42] | – I mean, Dan. – I’m tan Dan. | -是丹 -我是黑丹 |
[13:46] | I got us a table upstairs. | 我在楼上给咱俩定了个座位 |
[13:48] | – Let’s eat. – Shall we? | -一起去吃饭吧 -好吗 |
[13:49] | -Yeah. | 当然 |
[13:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:01] | I really don’t know where to start, Dan. But… | 丹 我不知该从何说起 可是… |
[14:07] | I need to share it with… | 我想和你分享… |
[14:08] | Stop… In the name of love. | 停 以爱的名义 |
[14:13] | Look, seven years ago, we made magic happen. | 七年前 我们相爱了 |
[14:17] | But it was bad timing. | 可时机不对 |
[14:19] | Now, we’ll take it super slow, | 现在 让我们慢慢来 |
[14:21] | there’ll be no outside distractions. | 不受外界影响 |
[14:24] | Just us. I, um… | 就我们两个 我 |
[14:28] | I’m ready to put these back together. | 我准备好了把这些重新拼在一起 |
[14:30] | All I need is your half. | 我所需要的只是你那一半 |
[14:32] | – I’m going to jail. – What? | -我要坐牢了 -什么 |
[14:34] | Tomorrow. Two weeks for trespassing. | 就是明天 因非法侵入被判入狱两周 |
[14:36] | – Why? – A chemical company wanted | -为什么 -一家医药公司 |
[14:38] | to build a plant that would’ve | 想建个制药厂 |
[14:40] | drained into a stream near my house. | 污水会排到我房子旁边的小溪里 |
[14:42] | So I kind of chained myself to a bulldozer | 所以我拿着把大枪 |
[14:45] | and burned the blueprints to the plant. | 一把火烧了工厂图纸 |
[14:46] | Look at you. You’re a political activist. | 你可真是个政治活动家 |
[14:48] | Well, I had ulterior motives. | 我有隐藏动机的 |
[14:51] | – You’re… career politician? – My kids. | -你是职业政客 -是为了孩子 |
[14:54] | Zach and Emily play near that stream. | 扎克和艾米莉总在小溪旁玩耍 |
[14:58] | Kids. | 孩子 |
[14:59] | You know, I just never thought that… | 我从没想过 |
[15:02] | you… you’d be attached. But… | 你会爱上别人 可 |
[15:06] | Actually, I’m a single mom. | 事实上 我是个单身母亲 |
[15:10] | – Twins! – Ouch! | -双胞胎 -哎哟 |
[15:13] | Yeah. They think | 他们以为 |
[15:14] | I’m going to a spa named Westford Farms. | 我要去一个叫西部农场的矿泉疗养地 |
[15:19] | You remember my best friend, | 你还记得我最好的朋友 |
[15:20] | Jenna, from south beach. | 西海岸的吉娜吗 |
[15:21] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah, the hand model. | -记得 -对 就是那个手模 |
[15:22] | They’re staying with her. She’s like family. | 孩子们和她住一起 她就像家人一样 |
[15:25] | You got so much going on, girl. It just blows my mind. | 发生了这么多事情 太让我惊讶了 |
[15:28] | That’s good, because there’s one other small detail. | 这不错 可还有一件小事 |
[15:31] | – What is it? – Daddy! | -是什么 -爸爸 |
[15:38] | You guys weren’t supposed to be back for 45 minutes! | 你们本该四十五分钟后才回来 |
[15:40] | I’m… da… da… | 我是 爸…爸 |
[15:42] | Oh! Hey. Look who’s panicking again. | 看看 又有人惊慌失措了 |
[15:52] | He does not look good. I’m calling the paramedics. | 他看起来不妙 我去叫医护人员 |
[15:54] | No! I’m ok. | 不 我没事 |
[15:59] | Guys, would you give us a minute? Please. | 大家伙儿 让我们单独待会儿 好吗 |
[16:12] | Dan, I got your letter six months ago, | 丹 我六个月前收到你的来信 |
[16:16] | and I won’t lie, it threw me for a loop. | 老实讲 我吓了一跳 |
[16:18] | I was completely ready to go it alone. | 我已经完全准备好独自生活了 |
[16:22] | But here was this… | 但就是这封从我孩子的父亲那里来的 |
[16:25] | …12-page, single-spaced letter from the father of my kids, | 长达十二页 写的密密麻麻的信 |
[16:30] | And suddenly I had to ask if I was being selfish. | 突然间让我自问是不是太自私了 |
[16:34] | Then three weeks ago, we were in Friday’s for dinner, | 三周前 我们在星期五餐厅吃晚饭 |
[16:37] | and Zach had to go to the bathroom, | 扎克要去厕所 |
[16:39] | and as I was taking him to the ladies’ room for the umpteenth time… | 当我第N次带他去女厕所的时候 |
[16:43] | …I realized, he’s never even been in a men’s room. | 我意识到他还从未去过男厕所 |
[16:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:47] | My kids are seven. They have a father. | 孩子们七岁了 他们有父亲 |
[16:50] | So I thought, | 所以我想 |
[16:51] | maybe it’s time they got to know who he is. | 也许是时候让他们知道父亲是谁了 |
[16:55] | I have to confess, | 我得承认 |
[16:57] | I’ve always been a little awkward around children. | 我一直很难和孩子相处 |
[17:02] | But I guess, if they’re your own, | 但我想 如果是自己的孩子 |
[17:05] | it’s a different ballgame. | 那会完全不同 |
[17:06] | Well, we got a few hours to kill | 吉娜出去面试的时候 |
[17:08] | while Jenna goes out on a hand audition. | 我们还有几个小时来消磨时间 |
[17:10] | – Let’s find out. – Ok. | -我们试试 -好的 |
[17:12] | But first, what do you say | 可首先 你觉得 |
[17:14] | we get rid of that ridiculous tan? | 把那可笑的褐色弄掉咋样 |
[17:18] | I know a few family secrets. | 我有几个祖传的小窍门 |
[17:20] | – You don’t like it? – I’m sorry, do you like it? | -你不喜欢吗 -对不起 你喜欢吗 |
[17:22] | – Not at all. – Ok. | -一点也不 -那就好 |
[17:25] | How’s your face feel? | 你的脸感觉怎样 |
[17:27] | Oh, pretty much everything. | 一切正常 |
[17:28] | – Come on, dad! – Oh, no. | -来啊 爸爸 -不行 |
[17:31] | Not the spinning one. | 不能坐旋转的 |
[17:31] | That’s a recipe for disaster. | 这会造成灾难 |
[17:33] | Hey, dad? | 老爸 |
[17:34] | Want to see my five favorite food lists? | 想看看我最爱的五种食物清单吗 |
[17:36] | Oh, I’d love to, z. Thanks. | 当然愿意了 扎克 谢谢 |
[17:37] | Zach likes to make lists. | 扎克喜欢列清单 |
[17:39] | I love lists. | 我也喜欢清单 |
[17:40] | – Hot wings and milkshakes. – Chocolate? | -香辣鸡翅和奶昔 -吃巧克力吗 |
[17:42] | Oh, no, it gives me diarrhea. | 不 我吃了会拉肚子 |
[17:44] | I mean, stomach problems and frequent gas-spasms. | 胃难受还有胃肠胀气 |
[17:48] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去厕所 |
[17:50] | Oh, ok. | 好 |
[17:51] | Hang on. Can you watch Emily? | 忍着点 你能看着艾米莉吗 |
[17:53] | – Sure. – I want to go to the men’s room. | -当然 -我想去男厕所 |
[17:56] | With me? | 和我 |
[17:58] | Ok. | 好 |
[18:07] | You’re pretty old. How come you don’t have any other kids? | 你很老了吧 为什么你没有其他孩子呢 |
[18:10] | Well, um… | 这个嘛… |
[18:13] | Initially, it was kind of a… | 最初呢 是因为… |
[18:15] | You do know where kids come from, right? | 你是知道孩子是从哪来的 对吗 |
[18:17] | – Yeah, sure. – Can you tell me? | -当然 -那你能告诉我吗 |
[18:24] | Well, um… | 这个嘛… |
[18:27] | In nature, the male and the female of the species, uh, | 实际上 雌雄两个物种 |
[18:31] | in what some have called the “dance of springtime”, you know… | 经过所谓的”交颈” |
[18:36] | It’s complicated. | 这有些复杂 |
[18:42] | Do I just stand here? | 我就站在这儿吗 |
[18:45] | My mom usually waits outside. | 妈妈一般在外面等 |
[18:47] | I’ll bet she does. I’m out of here. | 我相信她是的 那我也出去等 |
[18:58] | – Ooh! You’re early. – Hi, hon! | -你们来的真早 -亲爱的 |
[19:00] | I can do my hand cream later. Hi! | 我过会再涂护手霜好了 |
[19:03] | – Hi, aunt Jenna! – Hi. | -吉娜阿姨好 -好 |
[19:04] | Hi, Zach. Hello, Emily! | 你好 扎克 你好 艾米莉 |
[19:08] | I booked it! | 我被录取了 |
[19:11] | I gotta go potty. | 我要去厕所 |
[19:12] | All right. Lemonade inside! | 好吧 家里有柠檬水 |
[19:14] | I got the bags. | 我来拿行李 |
[19:16] | – No, no, it’s all right… – No, please. | -不用 不用 没事 -不 不用 |
[19:20] | Oh, no! I got it. | 不 我来弄 |
[19:22] | Ok, I got it. | 好了 我来帮你 |
[19:24] | No, wait. No, please don’t. | 不 等等 不 不要… |
[19:28] | – Oh, my god. – Breathe! Breathe! | -上帝啊 -深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[19:30] | Oh, sorry! | 对不起 |
[19:40] | She’s gonna be fine. She’s a fighter. | 她会好的 她很坚强 |
[19:42] | She looks good. | 她看起来很好 |
[19:43] | You look good, hon. | 你看起来不错 亲爱的 |
[19:49] | Can you hand me my cell phone? | 把手机递给我好吗 |
[19:50] | I have to call my agent. | 我要给经纪人打个电话 |
[19:54] | All right. Here we go. Here it is, hon. | 好 就在这儿 给你 亲爱的 |
[19:58] | – Do you want help? – No, no. | -要帮忙吗 -不 不 |
[20:01] | I’m going to give you a minute. | 我让你自己待会儿 |
[20:04] | I’m so sorry. | 实在太抱歉了 |
[20:10] | Oh, god! What am I gonna do? | 上帝啊 我该怎么办哪 |
[20:14] | Come on, you’re a great gal. | 你是个了不起的姑娘 |
[20:15] | You must have plenty of friends you could call. | 你一定有很多朋友可以帮忙 |
[20:17] | That I could trust with my kids for two weeks? | 我能把孩子托付给她们两个礼拜吗 |
[20:20] | This is a disaster! I don’t have anybody else! | 这真是个灾难 我再没人能依靠了 |
[20:24] | That’s not true. No, no. You have me. | 不是这样的 不 不是 你还有我 |
[20:27] | I’ll do it. I’ll take the kids. | 让我来 我来照顾孩子们 |
[20:33] | I’ll do it. | 让我来照顾吧 |
[20:36] | – I will. – Really? | -我来 -真的吗 |
[20:38] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[20:40] | Hey, yeah. See? | 就这么着吧 |
[20:43] | This is good. This is a good thing. | 这太好了 真的太好了 |
[20:50] | – Do you know anybody else? – No, just me. | -你还认得别人吗 -不 我自己来 |
[20:57] | And then suddenly, | 就这样突然间 |
[20:58] | you’re supposed to take care of twins | 在我们谈最大一笔买卖的关头 |
[21:00] | when we have the biggest deal ever? Aw, Dan! | 你却要照顾这对双胞胎 丹 |
[21:02] | I put their aunt in a halo for a month! | 是我让他们的阿姨戴一个月的夹板 |
[21:05] | Charlie, what am I supposed to do? | 查理 我该怎么做 |
[21:06] | You’re supposed to give them back! | 你该把他们送回去 |
[21:07] | They got 24 hours! | 他们有二十四小时 |
[21:08] | They’ll find another baby-sitter! | 他们会另找一个保姆 |
[21:09] | I can’t give them back! | 我不能把他们送回去 |
[21:10] | They’re my kids. It’s not like puppies. | 他们是我的孩子 不是小狗 |
[21:11] | “You take them back.” | “你把他们送回去” |
[21:12] | – Let’s break it down. – Ok. | -咱们别吵了 -好 |
[21:13] | It’s two weeks. | 就两个星期 |
[21:14] | – Yeah. – All right, let’s see. We got, uh… | -对 -好了 我们想想 我们… |
[21:16] | They sleep 10, 12 hours, right, a day? | 他们每天睡十到十二个小时 对吗 |
[21:18] | – If you’re lucky. – You’ve got TV. | -如果走运的话 -你家有电视 |
[21:20] | You’ve got bathroom time. | 有上厕所时间 |
[21:21] | You give them a lot of timeouts. | 有暂时休息时间 |
[21:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:25] | You’re looking at about 90 minutes of being a dad a day. | 你可以就当一天当90分钟的父亲 |
[21:27] | Ninety minutes? | 九十分钟 |
[21:28] | It’s a run-out-the-clock situation, that’s all. | 就是熬时间 仅此而已 |
[21:30] | – It’s not sudden death. – You’ll be fine. | -不是一球定胜负 -你不会有事的 |
[21:32] | Ha! We can do this. | 我们能搞定 |
[21:34] | “We”? No, no. | “我们” 不 不 |
[21:35] | You are on planet Dan now, baby. | 你就是孤身在另一星球上 丹 |
[21:38] | I’m down here on earth, just cheering you on. | 而我在地球 为你加油 |
[21:40] | You started this, remember? | 你是始作俑者 记得吗 |
[21:42] | You’re the one who took me down to Florida. | 是你把我带去佛罗里达 |
[21:44] | “Mr. Feel-Good” is gonna teach me how to live. | “开心先生”要教我如何生活 |
[21:47] | I wasn’t alone then, | 那时我并不孤单 |
[21:49] | I’m not gonna be alone now, ok? | 我现在也不会孤单 对吧 |
[21:51] | So, tomorrow morning, 7:30, | 那么 明天早晨七点三十分 |
[21:53] | I want you outside your apartment ready to go. | 我要你在公寓门口整装待发 |
[21:55] | Because if I’m going to be an old dad for two weeks, | 因为如果我要做两周的老爸 |
[21:57] | you’re going to be “Uncle Charlie.” | 你就要做”查理叔叔” |
[22:01] | Well, I don’t want to take care of the kids! | 我才不要照顾那两个孩子 |
[22:06] | For both of them, I’ve packed enough | 我给两个孩子打包好了 |
[22:08] | clothes for every occasion. | 足够在各种场合穿的衣服 |
[22:10] | – That everything? – Yeah. | -这是所有的东西吗 -是的 |
[22:11] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我会这么做 |
[22:14] | Me, too. | 我也一样 |
[22:15] | Here’s the number for the poison control center. | 这是中毒控制中心的电话 |
[22:18] | – Poison control? – Do you need a list of poisons? | -中毒控制 -你需要中毒物质的清单吗 |
[22:20] | No, I think most of them I know. | 不用 我想多数我是知道的 |
[22:22] | I should have compiled a list of commonly ingested poisons! | 我应该汇总一个常见有毒摄入物清单 |
[22:24] | I’m not going to poison our children. | 我不会毒死我们的孩子 |
[22:26] | They’re in safe hands. | 他们在我这里很安全 |
[22:27] | – Have you ever been to a casino? – No. | -你们去过赌场吗 -没有 |
[22:28] | – Have you ever seen the movie casino? – No. | -看过有关赌场的电影吗 -没有 |
[22:30] | Ok, there are only pay phones in the common room, | 好吧 公共休息室只有付费电话 |
[22:33] | so I will call you on your cell phone. | 我会打你手机的 |
[22:35] | – Ok. – And no baby-sitters. | -好的 -别雇保姆 |
[22:36] | Please, Dan. | 拜托了 丹 |
[22:38] | They’ve gone seven years without a dad. | 他们度过了七年没有父亲的日子 |
[22:39] | Promise me you will not leave them with strangers. | 答应我你不会把他们托付给陌生人 |
[22:41] | – No strangers. Check. – Dan! Vicki! | -一定不找陌生人 -丹 维姬 |
[22:44] | The kids have never seen Friday the 13th, | 孩子们都没有看过《十三号星期五》 |
[22:47] | Part One or Two! | 1和2都没看过 |
[22:48] | Oh, my god! | 老天哪 |
[22:48] | He’s kidding. He’s a kidder. | 他在开玩笑 他总是这样 |
[22:50] | He was scared of the Wizard of Oz. | 他连《绿野仙踪》都怕 |
[22:51] | He’s kidding. | 他在开玩笑呢 |
[22:52] | The monkeys got him nuts. | 猴子都能把他吓坏的 |
[22:53] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[22:56] | I’m up for it. | 我听着呢 |
[22:57] | Well, Emily has kind of concocted | 艾米莉有点幻想 |
[22:59] | this idea that you’re a superhero. | 你是个超级英雄 |
[23:01] | Oh. Why? | 为什么 |
[23:02] | Well, it was her way of explaining where you were, | 她就是这么解释你身在何处的 |
[23:06] | and it seemed harmless enough to me. | 而这对我也没什么坏处 |
[23:07] | What are my powers? | 那我有什么超能力呢 |
[23:09] | You can stop bullets and you can fly. | 你能挡住子弹 而且会飞 |
[23:10] | Bulletproof and flying. | 能挡子弹也会飞 |
[23:12] | One… Two… Three! | 一… 二… 三! |
[23:14] | Oh, gosh, I gotta go. | 哦 天呐 我得走了 |
[23:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:18] | I’m going to miss them so much. | 我会很想念他们的 |
[23:22] | Promise me… | 答应我 |
[23:23] | you will devote every ounce of your | 你会尽你所有的努力 |
[23:25] | being to taking care of them, Dan. | 去照顾他们 丹 |
[23:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:29] | – Promise me. – I promise. | -你发誓 -我发誓 |
[23:34] | So, you’re not a superhero? | 那么你不是超级英雄 |
[23:36] | Not at the present time. | 现在不是 |
[23:38] | Want to pick up the pace, Chachi? | 能开快一点吗 白痴 |
[23:40] | We just got passed by a street sweeper. | 我们刚被一辆清洁车超了 |
[23:41] | How about putting it in drive, grandma? | 挂到行驶档行吗 老太太 |
[23:43] | There are babies on board! | 车上有孩子 |
[23:45] | Excuse me, kids. | 不好意思 孩子们 |
[23:55] | Ooh… Who’s up for chocolate chip pancakes? | 谁要吃巧克力碎薄饼 |
[23:58] | – Me! Me! – No chocolate chips for breakfast. | -我要 我要 -早餐不能吃巧克力碎 |
[24:01] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[24:01] | ‘Cos kids crave limits. It’s on the books. | 因为孩子需要节制 书上是这么说的 |
[24:03] | Hey, everybody, let’s kick this off | 大伙来点健康的食物 |
[24:05] | with some really healthy choices. | 代替巧克力片 |
[24:07] | How about the Heartland Granola? | 吃格兰诺拉麦片怎么样 |
[24:08] | That’s like nature’s broom! | 天然清肠食物 |
[24:09] | That’s kind of wonderful. | 棒极了 |
[24:13] | – Sorry. – It’s ok, Zach. | -对不起 -没关系 扎克 |
[24:15] | – Here you go. – It’s an accident. | -给你 -只是个小意外 |
[24:17] | That kind of thing happens. | 这种事总会发生 |
[24:18] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你不需要担心 |
[24:19] | – Hi there. How are you? – Hi. | -您好吗 -你好 |
[24:21] | – Good. – Well, hello. | -还好 -你好啊 |
[24:24] | – What’s your name? – Rochelle. | -你叫什么名字 -罗谢尔 |
[24:27] | Oh, Rochelle. | 罗谢尔 |
[24:30] | Well, I didn’t know they could | 没想到 |
[24:31] | afford to hire supermodels here. | 他们这里还能雇得起超级名模 |
[24:35] | Hey, pops? | 老爷子 |
[24:36] | Isn’t being a grandparent the best? | 当爷爷的感觉很棒不是吗 |
[24:38] | I’m not a grandparent. | 我不是爷爷 |
[24:40] | My grandkids call me “nub-nub”. | 我的孙子们叫我”节节” |
[24:42] | What do your grandkids call you? | 你的孙子们怎么称呼你 |
[24:43] | Nub-nub’s good. | 节节挺好听 |
[24:45] | Attention, Pamela’s diners. | 在帕梅拉餐厅用餐的人们请注意 |
[24:46] | We’ve just been informed we have two | 我们刚得知 |
[24:47] | new members to the Grandparents’ Club. | 这里有两位加入祖父母俱乐部的新成员 |
[24:52] | Hey! seniors, seniors, seniors! Enjoy the grand buffet! | 老年人 老年人 尽情享用老年人自助餐 |
[24:56] | Seniors, seniors, seniors! We hope you’re here to stay! | 老年人 老年人 我们希望您常来 |
[24:58] | Seniors, seniors, seniors! We like to make a fuss! | 老年人 老年人 我们喜欢热热闹闹 |
[25:01] | Seniors, seniors, seniors, every tenth meal is | 老年人 老年人 每来十次 这次买单 |
[25:05] | on us! | 归我们 |
[25:09] | Seniors, seniors, seniors… | 老年人 老年人 |
[25:11] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[25:13] | Rochelle, Rochelle… | 罗谢尔 罗谢尔 |
[25:16] | I don’t know what happened back there. | 我不知道这是怎么了 |
[25:17] | Just a little too much excitement for me. | 我有点受刺激 |
[25:20] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[25:22] | Oh, no, no. This is just an accident. | 不 不 这只是个意外 |
[25:24] | Don’t worry. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about. | 别担心 没什么不好意思的 |
[25:27] | – I’m not embarrassed. – I’ll get you something. | -我没有不好意思 -我给你拿东西擦擦 |
[25:30] | It’s a glass of water, that’s all. | 只是一杯水而已 |
[25:32] | One glass of water gets my pump going, too. | 一杯水也能让我膀胱失控 |
[25:38] | Also, please tell them we are very focused | 还有 请你告诉他们我们非常重视 |
[25:40] | On the golf game with mr. Nishamura. | 和西村先生的高尔夫球赛 |
[25:45] | Write that on your resume? “oh, I pop bubble paper.” | 在你简历上写”我会爆气泡膜” |
[25:47] | Would you handle them? | 你能让他们消停吗 |
[25:51] | Will you excuse me for one moment? | 失陪一下 |
[25:53] | Get off there. I’m sorry, dan. | 离开那儿 对不起 丹 |
[25:55] | – What are you, a frat boy? – I got your phone. | -这成什么样子 小混混吗 -我拿到你的手机啦 |
[25:57] | – Timeout. – Ah! Timeout. | -中间休息 -中间休息 |
[26:00] | – Give that back! – Keep-away? Are we doing this? | -还给我 -抓住他们 我们要这么做吗 |
[26:02] | Toss it to me, Emily! toss it to me! | 扔给我 艾米莉 把手机扔给我 |
[26:06] | Your Japanese is so terrific. | 你日语说的真好 |
[26:09] | – You speak japanese? – Well, no. | -你也会日语 -我不会 |
[26:10] | But I don’t have to speak Japanese | 但我不用会说日语 |
[26:13] | To see how beautiful you are when you speak it. | 也知道你说日语的时候有多漂亮 |
[26:16] | Don’t go out there! Don’t go out there! Come back this way. | 别去那儿 别去那儿 回这边来 |
[26:19] | – Yeah, I’m their favorite uncle. – How old are they? | -是的 我是他们最爱的叔叔 -他们几岁了 |
[26:25] | How old do you think they are? | 你觉得呢 |
[26:29] | – Seven? – seven! yeah. You’re good. | -7岁 -7岁 太对了 |
[26:33] | – Fraternal twins? – Is there any other kind? | -他们是异卵双胞胎 -还有别的可能吗 |
[26:39] | Oh, jeez. When you’re around kids as much as I am, | 你要是像我一样经常和孩子们相处 |
[26:42] | You got to develop a sense of humor. | 就会多少有点幽默感 |
[26:44] | But it’s rewarding, too. | 但这也是一种收获 |
[26:47] | Do you like the beach, “Favorite uncle” Charlie? | 你喜欢海滩吗 最亲爱的查理叔叔 |
[26:50] | Love! | 超爱 |
[26:52] | Why don’t you come to Westport on saturday. | 那周六来韦斯特伯特吧 |
[26:54] | I’m going to meet some friends at their beach house. | 我要去朋友的海滩别墅见他们 |
[26:56] | You can even bring your niece and nephew. | 你可以带你的侄女和侄子一起来 |
[26:58] | Well, I just may do that, “beautiful translator” Amanda. | 我会去的 美丽翻译阿曼达 |
[27:04] | Go camping, learn how to ride a two-wheeler, | 露营 学会骑脚踏车 |
[27:06] | My first pro baseball game, refinish a deck and surfing. | 第一次看职业棒球赛 修滑板和冲浪 |
[27:10] | That’s my dad list. | 这是我的和爸爸共事清单 |
[27:12] | That sounds great. Pull up your hoods, ok? | 听起来好极了 把帽子戴上 |
[27:16] | – Put these on, all right? – Why? | -把这个也戴上 好吗 -为什么 |
[27:19] | Technically, you’re not supposed to be here, | 严格说来 你们不应该出现在这里 |
[27:20] | let alone living here. | 更别提住在这儿了 |
[27:22] | But we’re going to have a lot of fun. Let’s go. | 不过会很有趣的 出发 |
[27:31] | Dan? | 是丹吗 |
[27:32] | Ooh! Betty. Hide! go, go! | 贝蒂 躲起来 快 快 |
[27:34] | – Dan, is that you? – hey, Betty! | -丹 是你吗 -你好 贝蒂 |
[27:36] | – Hi! You are looking good. – You, too, baby. | -你气色不错 -你也是 宝贝 |
[27:40] | What’s all that racket? | 什么东西那么吵 |
[27:43] | I don’t know. Maybe immigrants. I’m not sure. | 我不知道 可能是有人搬进来 不确定 |
[27:45] | Raccoons, most likely. | 更可能是浣熊 |
[27:47] | No… oh, my god, I see kids! | 天啊 是小孩子 |
[27:49] | – No, these are my… – I see kids! | -不是 这些是我的 -我看到小孩子了 |
[27:55] | Why don’t you put them in a hotel? | 你干嘛不带他们去旅馆 |
[27:57] | They would love room service. | 他们会喜欢客房服务的 |
[27:58] | They’d also love a spa, | 他们也会喜欢泡温泉 |
[27:59] | but we can’t… Don’t run! Careful! | 但我们不能 别跑 小心点 |
[28:00] | – Don’t touch that! – Easy. Slow down! no running! | -别碰那个 -小心点 慢点 别跑了 |
[28:03] | Watch out! A lot of expensive things… | 小心 都是很贵的东西 |
[28:06] | – Are you out of your mind? – Why? | -你疯了吗 -什么意思 |
[28:07] | Come on! | 别装蒜 |
[28:08] | Listen. You’re the one that forced me into that place. | 听着 是你强迫我去那个地方的 |
[28:11] | – I cajoled you, I cajoled you. – Don’t give me semantics. | -我哄你去的 是哄你去的 -别跟我玩文字游戏 |
[28:14] | Look, they’re going upstairs now! | 看吧 他们要上楼了 |
[28:17] | This is my crib, man! This is where I get down. | 这是我的屋子 伙计 这是我找乐子的地方 |
[28:20] | This is where I sink the three points. | 这里是我投三分球的地方 |
[28:22] | This is where I throw the td. | 这儿是我持球触地得分的地方 |
[28:24] | This isn’t for kids, man. | 这儿不适合孩子 伙计 |
[28:26] | Look, that pool out there, that’s got a 15-foot deep end. | 看看 外面的游泳池足足有15英尺深 |
[28:29] | Look at this place! I got pointy-edged furniture. I got… | 看看这儿 家具的边角都很尖锐 还有… |
[28:33] | Look at Those spears, they probably still have poison on them. | 看那些长矛 可能还有毒呢 |
[28:35] | You don’t want them in this house. | 你不会想要他们待在这屋子里的 |
[28:37] | I do not lead a child-safe life, man! | 我的生活儿童不宜 伙计 |
[28:42] | It is not… not how I roll. You know? | 我就不是过那样日子的人 |
[28:44] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[28:46] | – I’m barely treading water here. – Aw, don’t… | -我的境况岌岌可危 -又来了 |
[28:49] | I don’t know these kids very long, | 我跟这俩孩子认识时间不长 |
[28:50] | but I’m still their dad. | 可我毕竟是他们的爸爸 |
[28:51] | And they need a home. And so do I. | 他们需要一个家 我也需要 |
[28:55] | Right now, you’re the closest thing we got. | 现在 你就是我们的依靠 |
[29:05] | Thanks, bro. You’re the best. | 谢谢你 兄弟 你是最棒的 |
[29:08] | You are emotional and it paid off | 你动之以情 这招奏效了 |
[29:11] | – Good. – This time. | -太好了 -只此一次 |
[29:13] | Ok. | 好的 |
[29:17] | Oh, it’s Vicki! kids! | 是维姬 孩子们 |
[29:21] | Well, first everybody thought dad was our grandpa. | 一开始所有人都以为爸爸是我们的爷爷 |
[29:24] | Then he pretty much worked the rest of the day. | 然后剩下的时间他几乎都在工作 |
[29:27] | “Everything is fine.” | 一切都好 |
[29:31] | And he did say he was going to do | 而且他还说了 |
[29:32] | the first thing on zach’s dad list. | 要做扎克的与爸爸共事清单上的第一件事 |
[29:34] | That sounds promising. See? This is gonna be great. | 听起来很有希望 是吧 一切都会很棒 |
[29:37] | Here’s dad. | 爸爸要跟你说话 |
[29:40] | Hey, vic. Didn’t she sound wonderful? | 维姬 她听上去很好吧 |
[29:42] | – How’s everything going? – I’m ok. | -事情怎么样 -没问题 |
[29:44] | Don’t you worry a moment about how things are going here | 你一点也不用担心我们 |
[29:47] | Because everything’s going great. | 因为一切都好极了 |
[29:51] | Ok, you guys… lights out. | 好啦 孩子们 关灯了 |
[29:56] | Ok. | 好的 |
[29:57] | Alrighty. There you go. | 好的 睡吧 |
[30:00] | – You have your creature? Good. – I do. | -都抱着毛绒玩具了吗 -是的 |
[30:06] | You ok? | 你呢 |
[30:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[30:36] | I just shook my daughter’s hand good night. | 我刚才跟女儿握手道晚安 |
[30:41] | I’m no good at this, Charlie. | 我不擅长这个 查理 |
[30:43] | Come on. You’re trying. That’s what matters. | 加油 你在努力 这才是关键 |
[30:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:53] | They are cute, though. | 不过他们真可爱 |
[30:55] | Yeah. They are when they’re in a… dormant configuration. | 是啊 尤其是他们进入”休眠状态”的时候 |
[31:11] | Whoo-wee! look at this, Nick! | 看这个 尼克 |
[31:21] | – Ready for the other one? – Don’t get drill happy. | -准备好做另外一个了吗 -别钻过头 |
[31:24] | No, no, no. It’s all good. | 不不不 就这样 |
[31:30] | – What are you doing? – Sir, it’s cool. | -你们在干吗 -先生 干很棒的事 |
[31:32] | That’s Nick and I’m Gary. | 这位是尼克 我是盖瑞 |
[31:34] | We’re the childproofers. | 我们是儿童安全保障专家 |
[31:35] | – Really? – I’m going to need access | -是吗 -我正要打开 |
[31:38] | To all your personal drawers and stuff. | 你所有的私人抽屉和物件 |
[31:40] | – Dan! Dan! – Charlie! | -丹 丹 – 查理 |
[31:45] | – Did you do this? – Oh, yeah. | -这是你干的吗 -是的 |
[31:47] | – Did you bring them in? – Definitely. | -是你把他们找来的 -非常正确 |
[31:48] | -Why? -You described this house as being a dangerous place for kids, | -为什么 -你把这房子说得对小孩很危险啊 |
[31:51] | So I hired the best childproofers there are. | 所以我雇了最好的儿童安全保障师 |
[31:53] | The tall guy over there, he was a civil engineer. | 那边的高个子 他是土木工程师 |
[31:56] | What kind of a civil engineer would be baby-proofing a house? | 哪个土木工程师会来给房子做儿童安全检验 |
[32:02] | Failed one, sir, I’m a failed civil engineer. | 失败的那个 先生 我是个失败的土木工程师 |
[32:05] | I got a lot of bad road behind me. Lot of potholes. | 我造的公路都烂透了 全是坑 |
[32:09] | That’s why I’m going to be extra | 所以我在保护你的孩子上 |
[32:10] | vigilant in protecting your children. | 会格外注意 |
[32:12] | They’re seven. And they’re his kids. | 他们七岁了 而且他们是他的孩子 |
[32:14] | – That’s true. – That is progressive, | -这倒是真的 -这需要循序渐进 |
[32:16] | – and I’m all for it. – oh, come on! | -我会全力以赴 -算了吧 |
[32:18] | Even I know you do not baby-proof a house | 连我都知道不需要为7岁的孩子 |
[32:20] | for seven-year-olds. | 对房子做儿童安检 |
[32:22] | What about the 15-foot deep end? | 那边15英尺深的游泳池怎么办 |
[32:24] | Sir, you got a flamethrower for a fireplace. | 先生 你有壁炉用喷火器 |
[32:26] | – It’s a fashion. It’s a style. – The spears? | -这是流行 时尚 -那长矛呢 |
[32:29] | What guy buys poison-tipped spears? | 谁会买有毒的长矛啊 |
[32:31] | A thousand years ago they were poison. | 一千年以前它是有毒 |
[32:32] | I don’t know if they’re poison now. | 现在还有没有毒我就不知道了 |
[32:34] | You bought those a thousand years ago? | 你是一千年前买的吗 |
[32:36] | Expect me to believe that? | 你指望我会相信吗 |
[32:37] | You designed this house of horrors. | 你设计的就是个恐怖屋 |
[32:39] | You brought the kids to this house. Stop it! Don’t eat that. | 是你把孩子带进来的 住手 别吃那个 |
[32:42] | Those are dog treats. | 那些是狗粮 |
[32:44] | Everything tastes like dog food | 吃过那个烟熏鲑鱼 |
[32:46] | after that smoked salmon I just had. | 我尝什么都跟狗粮一个味 |
[32:48] | You ate the salmon? | 你吃了鲑鱼 |
[32:51] | – That was a gift. – Yes, it was. | -那是件礼物啊 -正是 |
[32:57] | – You guys better pack. – Pack? | -你们最好收拾行李 -收拾行李 |
[33:00] | – Why are you dressed like that? – What do we pack for? | -你们干嘛穿成这样 -我们收拾行李干什么 |
[33:02] | Camping. That’s first on my dad list. | 露营 这是我与爸爸共事清单上的第一项 |
[33:04] | And we’re pioneers, | 我们是先锋营的 |
[33:06] | so you have to find the nearest campground. | 所以你得找个最近的露营地 |
[33:08] | We have 50 files of Nishamura work to do before saturday. | 这周六之前我们得完成50个西村项目的文件 |
[33:11] | Guys, camping… I don’t think we can do it. | 孩子们 露营 我们可去不了 |
[33:14] | – But you promised! – I know I promised, | -可你答应过 -我知道 |
[33:16] | But I didn’t realize camping involved a camping trip, | 可我没想到露营还包括露营旅行 |
[33:18] | and we have to reschedule. | 我们得重新安排时间 |
[33:21] | – But you promised. – Sometimes promises | -可你答应过 -有时候承诺 |
[33:23] | – aren’t written in stone. – But you promised! | -不是板上钉钉 -可你答应过 |
[33:46] | We’ve been a pioneer family for four generations now. | 迄今为止我们家四代都是先锋营的 |
[33:51] | I practically grew up in these woods following grandpa Ted. | 实际上 我就是跟着我爷爷泰德在这里长大的 |
[33:55] | Gramps was troop leader 63 years ago, | 63年前我爷爷是童子军团长 |
[33:58] | And was the recipient of the supreme pioneer honor. | 曾接受了先锋营的至高荣誉 |
[34:02] | Interred for eternity… | 长眠于 |
[34:08] | …in a tomb erected with his own hands, | 他亲手挖的坟墓里 |
[34:12] | Right here on this… on this very campsite. | 就是这里 就在这个露营地 |
[34:20] | Not in front of the kids. | 别在孩子们面前这样 |
[34:26] | Hey! You remind me of that old dude who stole my girlfriend. | 你让我想起来抢走了我女朋友的老家伙 |
[34:30] | – What? – I promised myself… | -什么 -我曾发誓 |
[34:33] | Yeah, you. You! Mr. Wall-of-hair. | 就是你 头发像一堵墙的先生 |
[34:36] | Rick, you’re a counselor here. This is sacred ground. | 里克 在这你是个顾问 这是片神圣的土地 |
[34:38] | – Something I got to tell you. – The pioneers have meant | -我得告诉你些事情 -先锋营 |
[34:41] | the world to the Taylor Clan. That’s who I am. | 就是泰勒家族的全部 我就是干这个的 |
[34:47] | Troop leader. Patriot. Tsa supervisor. | 团长 爱国者 TSA监督员 |
[34:50] | And dad. I am Barry Taylor. | 和父亲 我是巴里・泰勒 |
[34:58] | Gentlemen, why don’t we put down the electronic devices, | 先生们 为什么不关掉电子设备 |
[35:02] | And try to get into it a little bit? | 试着更投入一点呢 |
[35:04] | Hmm? After all… we’re here for the kids. | 毕竟 我们来这都是为了孩子 |
[35:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:21] | Here for the kids? What’s he talking about? | 来这是为了孩子 他说什么呢 |
[35:23] | Ok, kids. Who wants to have some fun? | 好了 孩子们 想来点好玩的吗 |
[35:26] | Yeah! | 想 |
[35:27] | Let’s go dig a hole. | 让我们来挖坑 |
[35:31] | – What’s your problem? – How about we go dig a hole. | -你啥毛病 -我们去挖坑怎么样 |
[35:33] | He’s giving me the stink eye. | 他那么恶意地看着我 |
[35:35] | You thief. I loved her. I loved her so much. | 你这个小偷 我爱她 我曾那么爱她 |
[35:39] | – What are you saying? – My beef is not with you, old woman. | -你在说什么啊 -不关你的事 老太太 |
[35:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:43] | – Ok, now I got it. – He has a lot. | -好吧 现在我明白了 -他有很多 |
[35:51] | Hey, Zach, Emily. Why don’t you get your grandpa | 扎克 艾米莉 为什么不叫你们的爷爷 |
[35:54] | to leave the office… | 放下工作 |
[35:56] | …and come over here and join us in the woods? | 过来跟我们一起参加活动呢 |
[35:58] | He’s not our grandpa, he’s our dad. | 他不是我们的爷爷 他是我们的爸爸 |
[36:05] | Sure, Zach. My grandpa was like a dad to me, too. | 当然 扎克 对我来说也是 爷爷就跟爸爸一样 |
[36:11] | He is, troop master Barry. | 他真是我爸 童子军团长巴里 |
[36:13] | He’s my dad, and that’s his partner. | 他是我爸爸 那是他搭档 |
[36:15] | – It’s like we have two dads! – Just found out. | -感觉像我们有两个爸爸 -才发现吧 |
[36:18] | Trust me. It was a surprise. | 相信我 这是个惊喜 |
[36:20] | – Been together 30 years. – Feels like 50. | -我们在一起30年了 -感觉就像50年 |
[36:24] | – Oh, well… – We’re soul mates, really. | -好吧 -我们就像情人 |
[36:27] | You must have a best buddy. | 你得有一个至交好友 |
[36:30] | Yeah. A pal? Someone you can… | 不错 一个朋友 你可以… |
[36:33] | – Fine. – Take care. | -好吧 -保重 |
[36:35] | – Loner. – Loner. | -没人要 -没人要 |
[36:36] | – Loser! – Loser. | -真失败 -真失败 |
[36:40] | – No bears allowed. – Thank you, troop master Barry. | -狗熊禁止入内 -谢谢 童子军团长巴里 |
[36:42] | – Thanks. – No trouble at all, kids. | -谢谢 -不客气 孩子们 |
[36:46] | You ladies ready to play a little ultimate frisbee? | 你们姐俩准备好了玩会儿极限飞碟吗 |
[36:48] | – I think so, Mr. Testosterone. – Yeah. | -可以 睾丸素先生 -太好了 |
[36:51] | Ultimate frisbee? That’s our game. | 极限飞碟 我们的绝活 |
[36:53] | – Let’s do this for our kids, huh? – Yeah! | -让我们为了孩子来玩吧 -好的 |
[36:57] | Come on, man. Let’s do it. Yeah, for the kids. Yeah, baby. | 来吧 伙计 来干吧 为了孩子们 |
[37:00] | All right, let’s do this. Sports marketing! | 好的 来吧 运动营销 |
[37:02] | Sports marketing! yeah! Make the deal. Get them! | 运动营销 一言为定 打败他们 |
[37:06] | That’s bear scat, gentlemen. | 先生们 那是熊的行为 |
[37:08] | Yeah… yeah, it is. | 是啊 是 没错 |
[37:11] | – Dad? – Yeah? | -爸爸 -什么 |
[37:13] | I think “scat” is poop. | 我觉得”行为”是指大便 |
[37:16] | – Really, son? – Yeah. | -是吗 儿子 -是的 |
[37:18] | – You wiped poop on my face? – Yeah. | -你在我脸上抹大便 -是的 |
[37:22] | Scat happens, man. | 真倒霉 伙计 |
[37:37] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[37:40] | Five, six, seven, eight… | 五 六 七 八… |
[38:05] | Go long! | 来吧 |
[38:13] | Yes! yeah, baby! | 好啊 宝贝儿 |
[38:17] | Barry! I’m over here, I’m open! | 巴里 我在这儿 传给我 |
[38:23] | I’m open! | 传给我 |
[38:34] | – Sorry. – ow, my gums! | -对不起 -我的牙床 |
[38:41] | You get your wingman to fight your battles for you? | 你让别人帮你出头吗 |
[38:44] | – I didn’t take your woman. – I’m a man. | -我没抢你的女人 -我是个男人 |
[38:46] | I don’t know your woman! | 我都不认识你的女人 |
[38:47] | First you steal Janice Applebaum. | 你先是抢走了加尼斯・爱普鲍姆 |
[38:50] | – You’re confused! – Then you steal my soul. | -你搞错了 -然后你又偷走了我的心 |
[38:52] | – What? – Now it’s on, Smiley. | -什么 -现在来真格的 |
[38:56] | Prison Rules! | 监狱法则 |
[38:59] | – Prison rules? – Oh, boy. | -监狱法则 -不是吧 |
[39:11] | Come on, Dad. You can get up. | 加油 爸爸 快起来啊 |
[39:15] | Never mind. | 还是算了 |
[39:18] | Back, back, back, back. | 回传 回传 |
[39:20] | Time out. | 暂停 |
[39:26] | Get off of me! | 离我远点 |
[39:35] | Stay down, gentle warrior. | 躺着吧 菜鸟 |
[39:44] | Pull. | 发射 |
[39:50] | – Textbook double bull’s eye. – Nice, Barry. | -经典的两发两中 -漂亮 巴里 |
[39:54] | That’s how you get yourself a chest full of merit patches. | 这样你才能在胸前挂满奖章 |
[39:58] | Anyone else? | 谁还想试试 |
[39:59] | Pull! | 发射 |
[40:03] | – Barry… – I said… pull! | -巴里 -我说了 发射 |
[40:17] | My bad! | 我的错 |
[40:19] | No! | 不 |
[40:23] | Grandpa Ted! | 泰德爷爷 |
[40:24] | We should get our merit patches just for being his kids. | 我们是他的孩子 凭这我们就该获得奖章 |
[40:28] | Sorry! How bad is it? | 对不起 有多糟 |
[40:30] | – Bad! – OK. | -非常糟 -好的 |
[40:43] | As a result of your little outdoor adventure, | 拜你的小小户外活动所赐 |
[40:47] | I just want you to know that my sciatica has flared up, | 我的坐骨神经痛又犯了 |
[40:50] | and I stink like a steakhouse. | 还弄得浑身臭烘烘 |
[40:51] | – So thanks. – Oh, you’re welcome. | -非常感谢 -甭客气 |
[40:53] | Don’t mind the fact that I took a three-day camping trip | 野营本来是3天 被我缩短成了9小时 |
[40:55] | and shortened it to nine hours. | 你别介意就好 |
[40:57] | – I made fire! Wow! – Oh, no! | -我把火点着了 -不 |
[41:01] | That’s not good. Get the car ready. | 这可不妙 去把车准备好 |
[41:03] | Little collateral damage, | 虽然造成小小附带损害 |
[41:05] | but we’re back on track with the deal. | 不过我们能回来处理生意了 |
[41:07] | Now it’s all about the golf game. | 现在就看打高尔夫球了 |
[41:09] | How’s your back? | 你的背怎么样 |
[41:10] | – Tight. – Well, untighten it. | -又酸又痛 -那你得赶快恢复 |
[41:12] | Because Nishamura uses golf as a metaphor for life. | 因为西村嗜高尔夫如命 |
[41:15] | So if you mess that up, it’s sayonara, Nishamura. | 如果你搞砸了 就得跟西村说’撒由那拉’了 |
[41:19] | One of my little magic pills. | 我的灵丹妙药 |
[41:21] | My housekeeper happens to arrange them | 我的管家碰巧 |
[41:23] | in an organized circular fashion, like so. | 把药摆成一个环形 就像这样 |
[41:26] | – Pardon-moi. – Yes. | -“原谅我”药盒 -是的 |
[41:27] | That’s amazing. When did we become our fathers? | 真奇怪 我们什么时候也变成老人家了 |
[41:30] | Man, I’d like to see Troop Leader Barry | 哥们 我真希望那个童子军团长巴里 |
[41:32] | deal with the side effects of even one of these puppies. | 也能尝尝这些小药片的副作用 |
[41:34] | Look at this. For my aging prostate. | 看这个 治我的前列腺老化的 |
[41:37] | – Right. – Side effects include | -怎样 -副作用包括 |
[41:38] | swollen tongue, dry mouth and pus-filled canker sores. | 舌头肿胀 口干舌燥及脓包性溃疡 |
[41:42] | – Come on. – This is a joint anti-inflammatory. | -我靠 -这个是复合消炎药 |
[41:44] | Maximum dosage may cause bouts of uncontrollable appetite. | 最大剂量服用可导致食欲失控 |
[41:48] | That’s not so bad. The munchies. I could deal with that. | 那没什么 就是食欲强烈 我能应付 |
[41:50] | Look at this one. High blood pressure. | 看这个 治高血压的 |
[41:52] | “Watch out for sudden loss of depth perception.” | 当心服用后会突然失去视觉纵深感 |
[41:55] | This tiny pill lowers your bad cholesterol. | 这个小药片是降低胆固醇的 |
[41:58] | But the first time I took it, partial facial paralysis. | 不过第一次服用时 把我弄了个局部面瘫 |
[42:01] | – Come on. – Oh, yeah, I froze up like a circus clown. | -不会吧 -真的 脸僵得跟个马戏团小丑似的 |
[42:03] | – I was, like, “Ha.” – You’re kidding. | -就像这样 -你开玩笑吧 |
[42:05] | Yeah, like… | 真的 就这样 |
[42:07] | – Threw my back out. – Man… | -我的腰闪了 -老兄… |
[42:12] | – How much longer we got? – One week, four days, nine hours. | -我们还要熬多久 -一周零四天又9小时 |
[42:15] | – Mmm… Good Lord. – God help us all. | -苍天啊 -老天会保佑我们的 |
[42:21] | Hey, Dad, I’m in desperate need of a King Fontana. | 爸爸 我非常需要有人演方塔纳国王 |
[42:23] | – You want to play? – My doctor says that | -你来演行吗 -我的医生说 |
[42:25] | I can’t get down on the floor, | 打高尔夫球这天 |
[42:26] | even crouch, on a golf day. | 我不能趴在地上 弯腰都不行 |
[42:28] | It seems I have a genetic predisposition to knee problems. | 看来我有遗传性膝关节问题 |
[42:30] | That means you have it, too. So you have to be very careful, OK? | 这样说你也会有这毛病 你得当心才行 |
[42:34] | Nick, I told you not to use epoxy. | 尼克 我告诉过你别用环氧树脂 |
[42:35] | It’s going to leave a permanent stain and an odor. | 这会留下擦不掉的污渍和气味 |
[42:38] | Why can’t you ever tell me I did a good job? | 你怎么从来就不能夸夸我 |
[42:41] | All right, maestro, how do I do this? | 好吧 大师 这东西怎么弄 |
[42:43] | Um, OK… You want to go quarter turn clockwise, | 先顺时针转四分之一圈 |
[42:48] | grab the lever, then use the counter lever to spin 180 degrees… | 拉开插销 再把另一边旋转180度 |
[42:51] | Why are you charging that in here? | 你为什么要在这里充电 |
[42:53] | I keep getting in dad’s way. | 我总是碍爸爸的事 |
[42:55] | He can’t do any business in here, right? | 他总不能在这儿工作 对吧 |
[42:57] | Release like that, and voila. | 然后松开 搞定 |
[43:03] | Check if they have kids’ toothpaste. | 看看有没有儿童牙膏 |
[43:05] | That old people stuff burns my… | 那种老人用的牙膏味道真冲 |
[43:11] | – Should we tell? – I think I remember where they go. | -我们该告诉大人吗 -我想我记得怎么放的 |
[43:15] | We’ll put this one in… | 我们把这个放在… |
[43:17] | – This one in here. – Put them in here. | -这个在这儿 -这些放在这里 |
[43:55] | What am I doing? They’re guys. | 我这是干吗 都是些大老爷们儿 |
[44:03] | OK, guys, let’s go! | 伙计们 我们走 |
[44:05] | Are you guys still hungry? | 你们饿吗 |
[44:06] | – We just ate. – So did you. | -我们刚吃过 -你也是啊 |
[44:08] | I know, but I’m starved. | 我知道 可我觉得饿死了 |
[44:23] | That’s weird. Hmm. | 真奇怪 |
[44:25] | Do you have candy bars on you? Don’t lie to me. | 你身上带糖了吗 别骗我 |
[44:28] | – What’s wrong with him? – I don’t know. | -他怎么了 -不知道 |
[44:31] | – Hey, you made it. – We made it. Yeah. | -嘿 你们来了 -我们来了 |
[44:34] | Can we go play? | 我们能去玩吗 |
[44:35] | Oh, yeah, go ahead. There’s games over there. Check it out. | 去吧 那边有玩的 去看看 |
[44:38] | Catch you later. | 等会儿见 |
[44:44] | Wow. You got a lot of friends. | 你朋友可真不少啊 |
[44:48] | Oh, well, they’re not actually all my friends. | 其实并不都是我的朋友 |
[44:50] | It’s a bereavement group I belong to. | 和我一样都是来吊唁的 |
[44:52] | – Bereavement? – Yeah. | -吊唁 -是的 |
[44:54] | My grandma passed away six months ago. | 我祖母6个月前去世了 |
[44:56] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[44:57] | Everyone here is dealing with loss. | 大伙儿是来缅怀的 |
[44:58] | And then on the weekends we have a potluck. | 然后大家周末在一起聚餐 |
[45:01] | Potluck? Where? | 聚餐 在哪儿 |
[45:04] | Mr. Nishamura. It’s an honor. | 西村先生 非常荣幸 |
[45:10] | – Nice to meet you. – Me, too. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[45:14] | – My son, Riku. – Riku. | -我儿子李 -李 |
[45:17] | – Yeah, hey. Hey. Hey… – Hey. Hey. Hey. | -你好 你好 -你好 你好 |
[45:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:35] | Tongue is swollen. | 舌头肿胀 |
[45:37] | We are dedicating lunch today to our brave Justine, | 我们把今天的午餐献给勇敢的贾斯汀 |
[45:42] | who passed away just two days ago. | 就在两天前她不幸过世了 |
[45:46] | Voicemail. No! Charlie, it’s me. | 语音信箱 不 查理 是我 |
[45:49] | I think we switch peers. | 我想我们的药混了 |
[45:52] | I love cupcakes! | 我喜欢吃蛋糕 |
[45:54] | She left us a gift of one of her world-famous rhubarb pies, | 她留下了她那享誉世界的大黄派作为礼物 |
[45:59] | that she baked through her pain | 这是她在生命的最后几小时 |
[46:02] | of the last few hours of her life. | 忍受着病痛折磨烤制的 |
[46:04] | Good mercy! | 太好吃了 |
[46:06] | No talk. Nishamura. Call me. | 不说了 西村还在旁边 给我回电 |
[46:11] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[46:17] | That’s Justine’s rhubarb pie! | 那是贾斯汀的大黄派 |
[46:20] | Where is she? I want to give Justine a big hug. | 贾斯汀在哪儿 我想给她一个热烈拥抱 |
[46:23] | – She’s dead. – My condolences. | -她死了 -我深感悲痛 |
[46:27] | She’s dead! | 她死了 |
[46:33] | She’s dead! She’s dead! Give me it! Dead! She’s dead! | 她死了她死了 把它给我 她死了 |
[46:38] | That’s a close second. | 这个味道也相当棒 |
[46:49] | – Is my face twitching? – You look great. | -我的脸在抽搐吗 -你看上去帅极了 |
[46:52] | You look… great. | 你看上去…帅极了 |
[46:55] | Charlie? Are you OK? | 查理 你没事吧 |
[46:57] | I am so sorry about that whole pie thing. | 那个派的事我十分抱歉 |
[47:00] | It must be my blood sugar or something. | 肯定是我的血糖什么的出了问题 |
[47:02] | It’s OK. I think I calmed them down. | 没关系 我想我已经让他们平静下来了 |
[47:05] | Come on. We’re having circle time. | 来吧 我们正在做环绕追思 |
[47:06] | Circle time? | 环绕追思 |
[47:07] | Yes, it’s when the whole group gathers and shares their grief. | 是的 就是大家围聚在一起共寄哀思 |
[47:11] | Oh… Guys, I’ll be back. I got to go to circle time. | 伙计们 我去去就来 我去那边环绕追思 |
[47:22] | – Um… Hey, Dan? – Hmm? | -丹 -什么 |
[47:24] | How are you doing? | 你最近好吗 |
[47:25] | I recently put down $3,000 on an authentic Japanese kimono. | 我最近花3000美元置办了套正宗和服 |
[47:32] | I just want to make sure it goes OK. | 我就是想看看你是否一切正常 |
[47:57] | Dan-san, | 丹桑 |
[47:59] | Would you like to use my club? | 想试试我的球杆吗 |
[48:05] | Is that a “yes”? | 是同意的意思吗 |
[48:07] | Why is he ignoring my father? | 他怎么不理我父亲呢 |
[48:08] | No, he’s just really intense. | 不 他只是太投入了 |
[48:10] | He excludes all but the game. | 他打球时心无旁骛 |
[48:12] | A focus you could learn as well, my son. | 这种专注你也该学学 儿子 |
[48:15] | Dozo! | 请 |
[48:27] | I knew it. Oh, gosh. | 我知道这滋味 天啊 |
[48:28] | Breathe. Just breathe through it. Walk it off. Walk it off. | 深呼气 深呼吸就没事了 走走就好了 |
[48:32] | We’re good. We’re good. | 没事的 没事的 |
[48:34] | It just passes, and then… And then it comes back. | 一会儿就过去了 然后就…又回来了 |
[48:36] | After nine months of excruciating pain, | 在经受了9个月的病痛折磨之后 |
[48:41] | the cancer had spread. | 癌细胞扩散了 |
[48:44] | We’re all here for you. | 我们都会支持你 |
[48:50] | Do you think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[48:52] | He thinks it’s funny. | 他觉得很可笑 |
[48:54] | Everybody grieves in their own way. | 每个人表达悲痛的方式各有不同 |
[48:56] | That’s true. | 这倒也是 |
[48:57] | If I don’t laugh, I’ll cry. | 如果我不笑 就要哭出来了 |
[49:14] | The golf gods look favorably upon you. | 高尔夫之神在眷顾着你 |
[49:17] | This is a very good omen. | 这真是个吉兆 |
[49:32] | That was some delicious pie. | 那个派真好吃 |
[49:49] | Dan, have you seen the Nishamura file? | 丹 你看到西村的文件了吗 |
[49:52] | Hey Dad, | 爸爸 |
[49:52] | Maybe tomorrow you can teach me how to ride a two-wheel. | 明天教我骑自行车行吗 |
[49:55] | I got a lot on my mind right now. | 我现在脑子里一堆事 |
[49:56] | I’m trying to focus, finish this business deal. | 我得集中精力 做成这单生意 |
[49:59] | Come on, Dad. You’re not even trying. | 爸爸 你都不努力一下 |
[50:01] | I’m struggling, OK? | 我是在挣扎 知道吗 |
[50:02] | That’s like trying, it just… without succeeding. | 这和努力是一回事 只不过没成功 |
[50:14] | Oh, come on. He unplugged the fax machine. | 天哪 他把传真机电源拔了 |
[50:17] | Two open plugs and he has to unplug the fax machine | 有两个插座闲着 他非得拔传真机的电源 |
[50:19] | to plug in his little gaming system. | 来给他的游戏机充电 |
[50:21] | Big deal. Come on. | 这可不是闹着玩 |
[50:22] | You can’t run a business if you can’t get faxes on time. | 如果不能及时收传真 还做什么生意 |
[50:25] | This is the reason I didn’t want to have kids. | 这就是我不想要孩子的原因 |
[50:31] | I wasn’t talking about you, Zach. | 我不是说你 扎克 |
[50:36] | Hey, Zach. | 扎克 |
[50:39] | Hey, Zach. Zach… | 扎克 扎克 |
[50:43] | Zachary! | 扎克里 |
[50:50] | 与爸爸共事 野营 学骑自行车 我的第一场棒球赛 修滑板 冲浪 | |
[50:59] | I defaced a venerated monument, literally. | 我毁了一座受人景仰的雕像 |
[51:01] | Burned down a campground. | 烧掉了一个露营地 |
[51:03] | My son, for all intents and purposes, is giving up on me. | 我儿子基本上也要放弃我了 |
[51:06] | I’m failing them everywhere I look. | 无论做什么 我总让他们失望 |
[51:08] | Emily, one minute she wants me to be a superhero, | 就说艾米莉 一会儿希望我是超级英雄 |
[51:12] | the next minute a lion, then a king. | 一会儿又当狮子 过一会儿又变成国王 |
[51:14] | Then be a king, you idiot! | 那就当一回国王又如何 傻子 |
[51:15] | Be a superhero, be a lion, be whatever she wants. | 当超级英雄 当狮子 她想要什么你就当什么 |
[51:20] | Don’t you get it? She just wants someone to protect her. | 你还不明白吗 她是希望能有人保护她 |
[51:25] | – That’s it? – Yes. | -就这么简单? -是啊 |
[51:27] | You have to be on their level. Be like them. | 你得回到他们的水平 像他们一样思考 |
[51:30] | You know what my dad gave me for my fifth birthday? | 你知道我5岁生日时 我爸给我什么礼物吗 |
[51:32] | – What? – A calculator. | -是什么 -一个计算器 |
[51:36] | I don’t know what it is about me | 我不知道我是怎么回事 |
[51:39] | that sees you in a crisis | 每次见到你有难 |
[51:41] | and then comes galloping to your rescue. | 我总是飞奔过来解救你 |
[51:43] | But I guess I am who I am, aren’t I? | 我大概就是这种人 是吧 |
[51:48] | You need help connecting with these kids? | 得有人帮你找到和孩子们沟通的办法 |
[51:50] | I’m going to find you help. | 我来帮你想办法 |
[51:53] | 吉米午餐盒 木偶戏大师 | |
[51:56] | Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy! | 吉米 吉米 吉米 |
[52:25] | Rocked it, baby. | 演的很棒 宝贝 |
[52:26] | Ladies, beautiful as always. | 女士们 还是那么漂亮 |
[52:28] | – Jimmy Mac! – Charlie! | -吉米・麦克 -查理 |
[52:30] | – Yeah, brother! – What’s up? Charlie, look at you! | -兄弟 -最近好吗 查理 气色不错啊 |
[52:33] | – Meet my friend, Dan. – Hey. | -这是我朋友丹 -你好 |
[52:34] | Tell me you felt it. Did you feel it, man? | 告诉我你感觉到了吗 哥们 |
[52:37] | – Was it electrifying? – Electrifying. | -是不是感到热血沸腾 -热血沸腾 |
[52:39] | Wham, bam, thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 小姐 |
[52:40] | Like chocolate milk coming through the nose, baby! Yeah! | 就像巧克力牛奶灌进鼻子里的感觉 宝贝 |
[52:43] | Two shows tomorrow, everybody. | 大家注意 明天有两场演出 |
[52:44] | So what’s going on? | 找我有什么事吗 |
[52:45] | – I was gonna ask you a favor. – What you need? | -我想让你帮个忙 -需要什么 |
[52:47] | Remember at Wade’s party you were talking about | 记不记得上次在韦德的聚会上 |
[52:49] | a human puppeteer, this mechanism? You got that done? | 你谈到过一个人体木偶装置 做出来没有 |
[52:52] | When I was talking to you in confidence? | 是我私下悄悄跟你说的吗 |
[52:55] | – Yeah. – You always had that problem. | -是的 -这真是你的老毛病了 |
[52:58] | This man is in trouble. | 这位老兄现在有麻烦 |
[52:59] | He has trouble relating to his own children. | 他和自己的孩子沟通有问题 |
[53:01] | – Oh, my God. – He needs your help. | -天啊 -他需要你的帮助 |
[53:02] | With your technology, we can fix this. | 有了你的技术 这问题就能解决了 |
[53:04] | – Oh, thank you. – It’s true. | -过奖了 -真的 |
[53:06] | So let me get this right. You want to hire me | 那你们的意思是 要雇用我 |
[53:08] | to take this uptight man and make him a human puppet? | 把这位拘谨的老兄弄成一个人体木偶吗 |
[53:11] | – Yes. – I’m gonna do it for you. | -是的 -包在我身上 |
[53:13] | – Aah, Jimmy. – Everybody, chop, chop! Whoo! | -吉米 -大家加紧干活 |
[53:16] | I feel so doggone good here. | 感觉好死了 |
[53:18] | All right. We’re good to go. | 好了 可以开始了 |
[53:20] | Now, you told me that your friend didn’t know how to play. | 你说你朋友不知道怎么演戏 |
[53:22] | – It’s true. – Dan, now you don’t have to. | -是这样 -丹 现在你不用知道怎样表演了 |
[53:25] | – Charlie’s going to play for you. – With this suit? | -查理将替你演 -穿着这套衣服吗 |
[53:27] | – Yes. Stick this down your pants. – Why? | -是的 把这个塞到裤子里 -为什么 |
[53:30] | That thing will emit such a jolt | 这东西会产生振动 |
[53:31] | that it will literally tickle your funny bone. | 在里面挠你的痒痒肉 |
[53:47] | This is a proper tea. | 这是杯好茶 |
[53:51] | Cup. Bring it up. | 杯子 端起来 |
[53:55] | Pinky. | 翘起小指 |
[53:57] | This is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[53:58] | Oh, King Fontana, I do so admire a proper gentleman. | 方塔纳国王 我很欣赏儒雅的绅士 |
[54:02] | I admire proper gentlemen, too. | 我也很欣赏儒雅的绅士 |
[54:05] | I admire them very, very much. | 我非常非常欣赏他们 |
[54:09] | What? | 怎么搞的 |
[54:13] | That was a good cup of tea. | 这茶不错 |
[54:16] | Why, thank you. | 是么 谢谢 |
[54:17] | As princess of the land, I have made it specially. | 身为公主 这茶是我特意为您冲泡的 |
[54:20] | – It is poo-poo flavored. – She’s cute. | -是便便味的 -她好可爱 |
[54:23] | – He didn’t laugh. Make him laugh. – Watch this, watch this. | -他没笑 让他笑 -瞧着 |
[54:29] | Laugh, puppet. Laugh, laugh. | 笑吧 木偶 笑啊笑啊 |
[54:49] | “Here with my board. Have questions.” | “董事会和我在一起 有些问题想问您” |
[54:53] | Cool. I have my board, too. | 酷 我也有滑板 |
[55:12] | “Nissan has been our marketing partner | 多年来 |
[55:13] | in racing for many years.” | 尼桑都是我们在赛车领域的市场合作伙伴 |
[55:18] | “Nissan is poop.” | 尼桑很烂 |
[55:33] | Strong words. | 严厉批评 |
[55:35] | You suggest we sever ties? | 你建议我们和尼桑中断合作 |
[55:39] | Racecars. Cool. | 赛车 很酷 |
[55:41] | “…but robots are cooler.” | 但是机器人更酷 |
[55:45] | How could he know we’re exploring a major push in that field? | 他怎么会知道我们正主攻这个领域 |
[55:55] | “This is boring. I’m leaving now.” | 太无聊 我要走了 |
[56:00] | – Fearless, this one. – Spin him. | -这个人胆子真大 -让他转圈 |
[56:03] | Spin him. Spin him again. | 让他转圈 再转 |
[56:14] | – Too much spin. – Yeah. | -转太多了 -对 |
[56:18] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[56:21] | I told your boy not to get the battery pack wet. | 我告诉过你兄弟别把电池弄湿 |
[56:23] | He’s on his own. | 现在他得靠自己了 |
[56:25] | Sorry, Emily. | 对不起 艾米莉 |
[56:33] | Princess? | 公主 |
[56:38] | King Fontana? | 方塔纳国王 |
[56:42] | Game on. | 游戏开始了 |
[56:47] | At your service, my lady. | 随时为您效劳 我的女士 |
[56:53] | You know when they found you after so many years | 你知道么多年后他们找回你时 |
[56:55] | There were many in my kingdom who were trepidatious. | 我的很多臣民心中都充满了恐惧 |
[56:58] | – Really hard word. – Oh. People were scared. | -这词真冷酷 -人们被吓坏了 |
[57:02] | And even most regal I, your king, | 即便是身为国王的我 你的国王 |
[57:06] | was frightened. | 也很害怕 |
[57:07] | – A king who was scared? Ha! – I know. ’tis to laugh. Ha… | -会害怕的国王 -我知道 人们会笑我 |
[57:11] | But ’tis true. | 但是这是真的 |
[57:13] | ’tis the reason why a king may act like a toad. | 这也是为什么国王的行为很讨厌 |
[57:17] | But the day your king found you, | 但是从国王找到你的那一刻起 |
[57:20] | He vowed to protect you forever. | 他就发誓会永远保护你 |
[57:22] | Even though he didn’t know you, could barely speak your language, | 即使他还不了解你 也才刚刚能和你交流 |
[57:27] | And yes, was a little afraid… | 而且肯定的 还有一丝害怕 |
[57:31] | …he vowed to vanquish any and all | 他发誓会战胜一切 |
[57:34] | who would do you harm in any way. | 会伤害到你的事和物 |
[57:39] | You know that. Right, Emily? | 你知道的 对吗 艾米莉 |
[57:42] | You know I’ll always be there for you. | 你知道我会永远在你身边 |
[57:44] | You’re my daughter, and I will love you forever. | 你是我的女儿 我永远爱你 |
[58:02] | – Are you crying? – No, I’m not. I’m not crying. | -你哭了吗 -不 我没有 我没有哭 |
[58:05] | Jimmy Mac, you crying? | 吉米・麦克 你哭啦 |
[58:09] | Come on, Jimmy. | 行啦 吉米 |
[58:14] | Your humble servant, madam. | 我是您卑微的仆人 夫人 |
[58:17] | – Ok. – Don’t let go, dad. | -好的 -别放手 爸爸 |
[58:19] | This reminds me of an article I once read in Advertising Age, | 这让我想起了在广告时代上看到的一篇文章 |
[58:22] | Which talked about the fact that a loss in a firm’s brand assets | 谈到公司品牌资产的降低 |
[58:26] | Is negatively correlated with increased market valuation. | 与其市场价值的增长呈负相关 |
[58:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, dad. | 我不明白你在说什么 爸爸 |
[58:31] | Let’s talk about the fact that | 我说的是 |
[58:32] | you’re riding a two-wheeler on your own. | 你在自己骑自行车了 |
[58:34] | No hands, baby! No hands! | 不用扶了 宝贝儿 不用了 |
[58:36] | I’m doing it, dad! I’m doing it! | 我做到了 爸爸 我做到了 |
[58:38] | Yeah! You’re doing it. | 是啊 你做到了 |
[58:47] | Hit it! | 打啊 |
[58:51] | Rookies. | 菜死了 |
[58:55] | There you go. That was awesome. | 给你们 真棒极了 |
[59:05] | Hey, look! Look! That’s us! | 嘿 快看 看啊 是我们 |
[59:09] | 祖父节快乐 | |
[59:16] | We were most impressed by your knowledge of our assets base. | 你们对我们公司资产基数的了解很了不起 |
[59:20] | But ultimately, it was your robotics idea | 但最终 是你们关于机器人的想法 |
[59:23] | That pushed us over the top. | 最终赢得了我们的合作 |
[59:26] | – Robotics? – Smile and nod. | -机器人 -微笑点头 |
[59:28] | We here, at NMG, are ready to go to the next step. | 我们在NMG总部已经准备好进入下一步 |
[59:33] | Pack your bag, Craig-san. You’re moving to Tokyo. | 收拾好行李 克雷格桑 你要来东京了 |
[59:49] | I’ve worked so hard! It’s like I’ve just been traded! | 我工作那么努力 感觉自己被卖了 |
[59:52] | – We’ll translate that later. – Come on over! | |
[59:58] | He’s very excited. | 他真激动 |
[1:00:12] | Remember, Thursday morning, | 记住 周四早上 |
[1:00:14] | Conference call with Nishamura and the board. | 跟西村和他的董事会开电话会议 |
[1:00:16] | You set things up, and we’ll take it from there. | 你开个头 然后我们会深入 |
[1:00:18] | Got it. Conference call thursday, | 明白了 周四电话会议 |
[1:00:20] | tee it up for the big guns. | 给老板热场子 |
[1:00:23] | I just want to say thanks, you guys. | 我只是想说多谢 你们俩 |
[1:00:25] | Nobody’s ever really believed in me the way that you two have. | 没人像你们俩这样信任我 |
[1:00:28] | And it really means a lot to me. You guys are like… | 这对我真的很重要 你们俩就像 |
[1:00:33] | You’re like the two dads that I never had. | 你们就像我从没有过的两个爸爸 |
[1:00:36] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[1:00:38] | My two father figures. I’m going to do you proud. | 我的两个父亲 我会让你们骄傲的 |
[1:00:42] | – All right. – Go to. | -好吧 -去吧 |
[1:00:45] | You don’t want to be late. | 千万别迟到了 |
[1:00:47] | Look out, Japan. Here comes some serious business. | 小心 日本 真正的生意人来了 |
[1:01:03] | Oh, God help us. | 愿上帝保佑 |
[1:01:05] | It was so cool, Mom. Dad taught me how to ride a two-wheeler, | 太酷了 妈妈 爸爸教会我怎么骑自行车 |
[1:01:08] | And then we got to hang out with the New York Mets! | 而且我们还和纽约大都会队玩了下 |
[1:01:11] | Let me talk to her. And dad promised that he’d | 让我跟她说 而且爸爸许诺说 |
[1:01:14] | Do something huge for our birthday this year. | 今年的生日会他会弄得很隆重 |
[1:01:17] | But he won’t even tell us what it is. | 但是他现在要保密 |
[1:01:18] | – Let me say hi to him. – Ok. | -让我跟他打个招呼 -好的 |
[1:01:20] | Hey. I’m coming to get you tomorrow. No arguments. | 嘿 明天我去接你 没商量 |
[1:01:23] | Tomorrow morning, I have the biggest conference call | 明天早上 我有一个职业生涯中最重要的 |
[1:01:25] | In my entire career, but after that I’m all yours. | 电话会议 但那之后我任你差遣 |
[1:01:28] | It’s amazing. I left the kids with you out of desperation, | 太不可思议了 我迫于无奈把孩子给你带 |
[1:01:32] | But now I can’t imagine having done it differently. | 但结果却如此出人意料 |
[1:01:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:02:26] | Oh, great. This is a record. | 哦 天呐 该创纪录了 |
[1:02:29] | He unplugged a laptop, blackberry, lamp, an alarm cl… | 他拔掉了笔记本 手机 灯 闹钟 |
[1:02:34] | – Charlie! – What? | -查理 -怎么了 |
[1:02:36] | – What?! – Conference call. | -还问怎么了 -电话会议 |
[1:02:40] | – Let’s go! – No, no, no. | -我们快走 -不 不 不 |
[1:02:41] | – My notes! – No time! | -我的笔记 -没时间了 |
[1:02:45] | – In three, two, one… – Kids! In the car! | -3 2 1 -孩子们 快上车 |
[1:02:54] | Just a second… good… | 等等我 好了 |
[1:02:59] | Nishamura-san. | 西村桑 |
[1:03:01] | Please accept our sincere apology for the delay. | 请接受我们对迟到的真诚歉意 |
[1:03:04] | We trust our colleague, Craig, | 我们相信我们的同事 克雷格 |
[1:03:05] | has already begun the presentation. | 已经开始了他的介绍 |
[1:03:07] | I’m afraid your colleague, craig, has not been | 我恐怕你们的同事克雷格 |
[1:03:10] | Seen nor heard from since the moment he arrived. | 抵达东京后就杳无音信了 |
[1:03:13] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:03:15] | He’s just a little thing. | 他是个小个子 |
[1:03:17] | He looks more like a little leprechaun in a business suit. | 更像是个穿正装的小精灵 |
[1:03:20] | – You can’t miss him. – Red hair… | -你们不会不认得他的 -红头发 |
[1:03:21] | He called me from the Ginza his first night, | 他到的第一晚从银座给我电话 |
[1:03:25] | And all I heard was… | 我只听见 |
[1:03:29] | Techno music… and something about | 强烈动感的电子乐 还有 |
[1:03:31] | the teachings of a Karaoke master. | 卡拉OK的声音 |
[1:03:41] | Dan-san. | 丹桑 |
[1:03:43] | I have the utmost respect for you, but an hour delay | 我对您极其的尊敬 但是迟到一个小时 |
[1:03:48] | And a missing executive is not the way to begin a relationship. | 而且失踪一位代表不是合作开始的方式 |
[1:03:52] | We will do anything to make it work out. | 我们会尽一切所能来弥补 |
[1:03:54] | We are there for you, Nishamura-san, 24/7. | 西村桑 我们会为您提供全年无休的服务 |
[1:03:57] | Good. That is what I hoped to hear. | 很好 这才是我想听到的 |
[1:04:00] | So, if we are to move forward | 那么 如果合作要继续 |
[1:04:02] | You and Charlie are the ones who must move here to Tokyo | 你和查理都必须来东京 |
[1:04:07] | And be our liaison. | 作为合作的联络人 |
[1:04:09] | That is my final and only offer. | 这是我最后的也是唯一的提议 |
[1:04:21] | Ok… let’s do this. Let’s do this. Just do it. | 好吧 就这样吧 就这么做 马上 |
[1:04:31] | Thank you. Oh! | 谢谢 |
[1:04:34] | Oh! Freedom. I can smell the air again. | 哦 自由 总算又闻到自由的气息了 |
[1:04:39] | – How are the kids? – Great. | -孩子怎么样 -都很好 |
[1:04:41] | – Maybe we should get going. – Ok. | -也许我们该走了 -好吧 |
[1:04:45] | I just went with the motto, | 我谨遵自己的座右铭 |
[1:04:47] | “Don’t serve the time, let the time serve you.” | 别做时间的奴隶 让时间做你的奴隶 |
[1:04:50] | The truth is, Dan, | 事实上 丹 |
[1:04:52] | most of what I was reflecting on was us. | 我总在考虑我们的事情 |
[1:04:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:04:56] | And the way you’ve proven yourself to me with the kids. | 而你也用和孩子的相处向我证明了自己 |
[1:04:59] | – Bless you. – Our kids. | -上帝保佑你 -我们的孩子 |
[1:05:01] | Maybe you were right two weeks ago. | 也许你两周前说的没错 |
[1:05:06] | Maybe it is time to give us another try. | 或者是我们重新开始的时候了 |
[1:05:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:05:12] | Timing. | 时机 |
[1:05:14] | – Timing’s perfect. – Timing. | -时机正好 -时机 |
[1:05:29] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[1:05:32] | – Oh, my babies. – Mom. | -宝贝们 -妈妈 |
[1:05:34] | Oh! I missed you so much. | 我太想你们了 |
[1:05:37] | All right. I made you guys something. | 好吧 我给你们做了些东西 |
[1:05:41] | Cool! | 酷 |
[1:05:44] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[1:05:45] | Don’t worry, Charlie. I didn’t forget you. | 别担心 查理 你也有份 |
[1:05:47] | I carved you a little soap bunny. | 我给你雕了个小肥皂兔 |
[1:05:50] | Oh, Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:05:52] | I’ll strike that right off my Christmas list. | 我要把这条从圣诞礼物清单上划掉了 |
[1:05:54] | Hey, that’s a thoughtful gift. That’s wonderful. | 嘿 这真是个贴心的礼物 太棒了 |
[1:05:59] | We need to discuss something, though, as a family. | 我们得讨论点家事 |
[1:06:02] | – I’ll give you a moment. – Ok. | -我不打扰了 -好的 |
[1:06:12] | When you reappeared in my life, | 当你再次出现在我的生活时 |
[1:06:14] | Charlie and I were in the middle of a deal | 我和查理正在做一宗大买卖 |
[1:06:16] | That could be the culmination of our 30 years in this business. | 是我们合作30年来最大的生意 |
[1:06:20] | But in order to close that deal… I have to move to Japan. | 但为拿下这笔生意 我必须搬去日本 |
[1:06:27] | What about our birthday? The big party? | 那我们生日怎么办 那个盛大的宴会呢 |
[1:06:29] | I’m probably going to miss this one. | 我可能赶不上了 |
[1:06:32] | But I’m going to try really hard and come back every six months. | 但我会努力工作而且每半年回来一次 |
[1:06:35] | So I’ll make the next one most likely, you know? | 所以下次应该赶得上 对吧 |
[1:06:39] | What about what you said two weeks ago? | 那你两周前说的呢 |
[1:06:41] | What about trying to make us work? | 你说的尽力让这个家完整 |
[1:06:43] | I meant that. I really did. But… | 我说过 我真的想 但是 |
[1:06:48] | But, daddy, if you move to Japan, | 但是 爸爸 如果你去日本 |
[1:06:50] | who will protect the kingdom? | 谁来保护这个王国 |
[1:06:55] | I know you wanted me to be a superhero, Emily. | 我知道你想我成为个超级英雄 艾米莉 |
[1:06:58] | You all wanted me to be one. | 你们都想我成为那样的人 |
[1:07:01] | But I’m not. I wish I could be. | 但我不是 我也希望我是 |
[1:07:03] | I’d fly back and forth from Japan every day. | 那样我就能每天从日本飞往返 |
[1:07:10] | I’m just a guy in marketing. | 但我只是个做销售的 |
[1:07:17] | I’m going to go pack the kids. | 我去帮孩子们打包行李 |
[1:07:21] | I’m sorry, you guys. | 对不起 孩子们 |
[1:07:38] | – Hello. Thank you. – May I take your bag? | -你好 谢谢 -要我帮您拿包吗 |
[1:07:40] | Why don’t we think of this deal as our child. | 为何不把这生意看作我们的孩子 |
[1:07:47] | I know you’re upset about leaving, | 我知道你因为离开而难过 |
[1:07:49] | but we’re going to fix it, Ok? | 但会好起来的 好吗 |
[1:07:50] | We’re going to find somebody to replace Craig who’s smarter, | 我们要找个比克雷格聪明的顶替他 |
[1:07:53] | And in six months to a year, we’re home. Ok? | 然后半年到一年 我们就回来 好吗 |
[1:07:56] | – You think? – This time I just say to you, | -你真这么想 -现在我只想告诉你 |
[1:07:58] | “Embrace it. People love Japan.” | 拥抱它 人人都爱日本 |
[1:08:02] | – Want some? – No! | -想要点吗 -不 |
[1:08:04] | – What? No? – No. No. Ok. | -什么 不 -不 不 是的 |
[1:08:17] | The truth is, I probably looked like the joker from batman. | 事实上 我可能很像蝙蝠侠里的小丑 |
[1:08:21] | But I felt bad. These poor, sad people. | 但我很难过 为那些可怜伤心的人 |
[1:08:24] | Anyway, I’m the first guy to insult a bereavement group | 不管怎样 我是第一个冒犯了吊唁团 |
[1:08:27] | And still get the girl. | 却仍然赢得女孩的家伙 |
[1:08:31] | That’s Yankee ingenuity! | 这就是美国佬的才智 |
[1:08:34] | Please, Charlie, show us that | 拜托 查理 再给我们展示下 |
[1:08:37] | facial paralysis smile one more time. | 你那个面瘫的笑容 |
[1:08:46] | All right, do your thing, superstar. | 好吧 该你了 超级明星 |
[1:08:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:52] | The American sports market is a minefield, | 美国体育市场危机四伏 |
[1:08:55] | And what I’d like to do today | 而我今天要展示 |
[1:08:57] | Is draw a map through that minefield so that… | 如何穿过这个雷区 |
[1:09:07] | Ok, Dan. Let’s get going. | 好的 丹 开始吧 |
[1:09:09] | I accessed the wrong file. | 我点错文件了 |
[1:09:16] | Um… A little technical… | 一点技术问题 |
[1:09:22] | – I can do it from my notes. – Ok. | -我用笔记介绍吧 -好吧 |
[1:09:34] | 为孩子做事清单 带他们去棒球名人堂博物馆 为他们的生日真正来次大手笔 | |
[1:09:35] | The first market segment is, um… | 第一块市场划分是 |
[1:09:41] | Let’s go. | 继续啊 |
[1:09:44] | The idea of sports to a kid… | 关于儿童体育用品的创意 |
[1:09:51] | Dan, what’s going on? | 丹 怎么了 |
[1:09:56] | How could you have tanked that meeting? The way I set you up, | 你怎么能把会议搞砸 我全为你铺垫好了 |
[1:09:58] | You could’ve told them we were hiring | 就算你说我们雇用一群猴子 |
[1:10:00] | monkeys and they would have bought it! | 他们也会照单全收 |
[1:10:02] | That was our dream, Dan! | 这是我们的梦想 丹 |
[1:10:03] | That was going to put us in the hall of fame of sports marketing. | 这本会让我们跻身体育营销名人堂的 |
[1:10:07] | Go! | 开车 |
[1:10:08] | Remember that USFL account we got? | 记得我们的USFL账户吗 |
[1:10:10] | That would’ve been the one to tank! | 本来会爆满的 |
[1:10:11] | – Will you please shut up?! – Now you speak! | -能请你闭嘴吗 -现在你倒是说话了 |
[1:10:14] | – You want a piece of me? Bring it! – Bring it! Come on! | -你想揍我 来啊 -来啊 上啊 |
[1:10:16] | All right! Sorry. | 好了 对不起 |
[1:10:19] | How’s this going to work out, Snowball? | 这下该怎么办 白化佬 |
[1:10:21] | I don’t know, Man Tan. You’ll be ok. | 我不知道 晒黑男 你会没事的 |
[1:10:23] | You’ll tap-dance your way into a | 你会轻松愉快找到一份崭新的工作 |
[1:10:25] | brand-new job, still date 35-year-olds. | 仍旧和个35岁的妞约会 |
[1:10:27] | You never grew up. You never had to. | 你永远长不大 你也不用长大 |
[1:10:30] | You always had me. | 因为总是有我 |
[1:10:34] | – God! – It is small enough! | -天呐 -座位真小 |
[1:10:35] | – Shut up, Charlie! – Made for a sardine. | -闭嘴 查理 -像沙丁鱼罐头 |
[1:10:38] | I’m a big man. This is a little seat. | 我是个大男人 这是个小座位 |
[1:10:39] | Yeah, you’re a big ma… | 是的 你是大男人 |
[1:10:41] | – Stop trying to change me, Charlie. – You know I can’t do that. | -别再试图改变我了 查理 -你知道我改变不了 |
[1:10:44] | – Then I’m done. – Done with taking my advice? | -我放弃了 -放弃听我的建议了吗 |
[1:10:47] | Late-night rap sessions? | 深夜饶舌节目 |
[1:10:49] | But not done with the time-share in Vail. | 但不放弃在范尔滑雪场的分时享用度假屋 |
[1:10:51] | No, I’m done with you. | 不 我放弃你了 |
[1:10:53] | Welcome aboard, Flight Nine to New York. | 欢迎乘坐飞往纽约的第九航班 |
[1:10:55] | We got 18 hours of flight time ahead of us, | 我们将一起度过这18小时的旅程 |
[1:10:58] | So turn to the person next to you and get to know them. | 所以跟你身边的人聊聊天吧 |
[1:11:01] | It’s going to be a long ride. | 这会是一个漫长的旅程 |
[1:11:05] | Where you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[1:11:09] | The whole trip was a bust from start to finish. | 这旅途从头到尾都糟透了 |
[1:11:12] | Amanda, could I call you back? | 阿曼达 我能过会儿打给你吗 |
[1:11:14] | I got to pick up Lucky from the dog hotel. I’ll call you. | 我得去狗狗旅馆领回祥子 再打给你 |
[1:11:19] | Where’s my boy? Where’s my boy? | 我的孩子在哪 我的宝贝儿在哪 |
[1:11:22] | Lucky, come here, boy. Where’s my goo-go! | 祥子 来啊 孩子 我的狗狗呢 |
[1:11:26] | Where is he? | 他哪去了 |
[1:11:32] | – Where is he? – We tried to call. | -哪去了他 -我们打过你的电话 |
[1:11:43] | Hello, Daniel, it’s Charlie. | 喂 丹吗 我查理 |
[1:11:45] | Thought you’d like to know that | 想告诉你声 |
[1:11:46] | after 14 wonderful, fulfilling years together, | 陪我共度了十四年后 |
[1:11:49] | my true best friend, Lucky, has passed. | 我真正的挚友祥子去世了 |
[1:11:52] | Maybe my life isn’t as blessed as you paint it to be. | 也许我的生活不像你说的那么幸福 |
[1:11:55] | I thought you’d like to know that the funeral is this Tuesday | 我就想知会你一声 葬礼在这周二 |
[1:11:58] | followed by a small, tasteful reception at my house. | 然后在我家开个小餐会 |
[1:12:01] | I’m indifferent as to whether you come. | 来不来随你 |
[1:12:03] | Gentlemen, it’s Craig, | 两位好 我是克雷格 |
[1:12:04] | And I’m back in New York. | 我回纽约了 |
[1:12:06] | I know I messed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[1:12:07] | I take full responsibility for the mistakes that I made. | 是我不对 我负全责 |
[1:12:10] | I’m not going to beg, and I won’t call again. | 我不会求你们原谅 也不会再打来 |
[1:12:14] | The truth is that I was a preemie. | 其实吧 我是早产儿 |
[1:12:16] | I was several weeks premature, | 早产了几周 |
[1:12:17] | and there was talk of oxygen deprivation. | 据说缺氧 |
[1:12:20] | I’m not making excuses, but the doctor said… | 我不是找借口 可医生说 |
[1:12:22] | Idiot. | 傻瓜 |
[1:12:39] | You know someone a bunch of years, | 有的人 认识得太久了 |
[1:12:41] | and it’s easy to forget that you were fortunate enough | 就很容易忘记只要认识他们一天 |
[1:12:46] | to have known them for even one day. | 你都很幸运 |
[1:12:49] | And that was Lucky, to me. I mean, he was my friend. | 祥子对于我就是这样 他是我朋友 |
[1:12:53] | He… well, even more important, he was my family. | 更是我的亲人 |
[1:12:57] | And where was I when he was breathing his last breath? | 可他临终时 我又在哪呢 |
[1:13:00] | In Japan, making a business deal. | 在日本谈生意 |
[1:13:04] | Is there anyone who would like to say anything about Lucky | 告别前 有人愿意 |
[1:13:07] | – before we say goodbye? – I would. | -为祥子致词吗 -我愿意 |
[1:13:19] | I’ve had the great pleasure of being the other old dog | 在过去的30年里 |
[1:13:21] | in Charlie’s life for the past 30 years. | 做为查理的另一个老朋友 我很荣幸 |
[1:13:25] | Like Lucky, | 和祥子一样 |
[1:13:27] | I feel like a fortunate son of a gun | 交了查理这朋友 |
[1:13:29] | to have Charlie as a friend. | 我觉得自己是个幸运的家伙 |
[1:13:36] | You’re so cute. | 你太可爱了 |
[1:13:37] | Here. A nice bowl of cold water. | 来 喝点凉水 |
[1:13:39] | – I’m really glad you came, man. – Me too. | -哥们 你来了我真高兴 -彼此彼此 |
[1:13:41] | It’s really important to me. | 这对我意义重大 |
[1:13:44] | – I’ve said some things… – Please, don’t go there. | -有些话我说重了 -别 别道歉 |
[1:13:47] | – I have to. – Why? | -我必须道歉 -为啥 |
[1:13:48] | You’ve always had faith in me, | 你始终信任我 |
[1:13:49] | even when I didn’t have faith in myself. | 哪怕连我都不相信自己 |
[1:13:51] | You’re not just my best friend, you’re the best kind of friend. | 你不只是我好友 你是我最好的好友 |
[1:13:55] | You’re loyal, honorable… | 你忠实 高尚 |
[1:13:57] | But? See I knew there was a “but.” | 但是 看 我就知道要转折 |
[1:13:59] | this is gonna sting like a mother. Go ahead. | 真煞风景 说吧 |
[1:14:01] | Aside from going into business with you, | 除了跟你合伙做生意 |
[1:14:03] | I’ve only made two good decisions in my entire life. | 我这辈子就做对了两件事 |
[1:14:06] | Marrying Vicki and taking those kids. | 一是娶了维姬 二是领回了孩子 |
[1:14:10] | And those are the two most impulsive things | 这已经是我一辈子 |
[1:14:11] | I’ve done in my entire life, | 最冲动的两件事了 |
[1:14:12] | besides the tattoo, | 纹身也挺冲动 |
[1:14:13] | which, god willing, I’ll get over one day. | 如果情况允许 我总有一天会忘记 |
[1:14:15] | I feel another moment of Dan Rayburn impulsivity about to happen. | 现在我觉得丹・瑞本式的冲动又要来了 |
[1:14:19] | Charlie, this is big. I’m talking about uprooting, change of scenery, | 查理 这很严重 我说的是境况彻底改变 |
[1:14:22] | the end of the business as we know it. | 生意倒闭 这我们都料到了 |
[1:14:24] | Oh, Dan. We’ll figure out the business. We always do. | 丹 生意我们会搞定 一向如此 |
[1:14:28] | Yeah, but… I have to get them back. | 是啊 可我得把老婆孩子找回来 |
[1:14:32] | Nah. Absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[1:14:35] | We’re gonna get ’em back. | 是我们 把孩子领回来 |
[1:14:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah, little man. | -好啊 -好哥们 |
[1:14:51] | Out of the way. Dad on a mission. | 都让开 丹有要事在身 |
[1:14:53] | You guys aren’t gonna regret this. | 我不会让你们后悔的 |
[1:14:55] | I’ll do whatever it takes to get back into your good grace… | 只要能平息你们的怒气 我赴汤蹈火 |
[1:14:58] | You want to lighten up on the throttle, sparky? | 轻点踩油门行吗 爆脾气 |
[1:15:00] | We got a zoo exit coming up here. | 前面就是去动物园的出口了 |
[1:15:04] | I’m not gonna miss that birthday party. | 我绝不能错过生日聚会 |
[1:15:05] | It’s just great to get the three amigos back together again. | 三剑客重聚太棒了 |
[1:15:07] | You’re still on probation! | 你还在查看期 |
[1:15:14] | – No, no. That’s not a lock. – You open? | -不 不 可别锁门 -还开门吗 |
[1:15:17] | Nah. Sorry, the zoo closes at 3:00 to new visitors. | 抱歉 三点就不让进了 |
[1:15:19] | But my kids are in there. They’re having a birthday party, | 可我孩子在里面开生日会呢 |
[1:15:22] | And I have to be there because I’m dad. | 我得去啊 我是孩他爸 |
[1:15:25] | Yeah. This is Dan Rayburn, superdad. | 没错 他可是超级老爸丹・瑞本 |
[1:15:27] | Check on your list. R-a-y-b-u-r-n. | 你看看宾客表 R-a-y-b-u-r-n |
[1:15:29] | Superdad is super late, all right? Rayburn? You know what? | 超级老爸也迟到 瑞本对吧 |
[1:15:34] | You don’t even have the same last name | 过生日那俩小孩 |
[1:15:35] | as the birthday kids. Can’t do it. | 根本就不姓瑞本 不能放你进 |
[1:15:37] | – How does three big ones sound? – A little money, huh? | -意思意思也不行吗 -贿赂我是吧 |
[1:15:41] | Don’t you ever hand me three dollars again. | 三块钱也好意思出手 |
[1:15:44] | – Come on. You can let us… – You already have a kid there. | -拜托 放我们 -孩子不就在这吗 |
[1:15:46] | – It’s fine. It’s fine – I can’t let you in. | -算了算了 -我不能放行 |
[1:15:48] | He’s got a heart problem. He just wants to see his kids. | 他心脏不好 只想见孩子一面 |
[1:15:51] | – You shall not pass. – You’re great at your job, man! | -不行 -真负责啊你 |
[1:15:55] | Charlie, what are you doing? | 查理 你要干什么 |
[1:15:59] | What are you thinking, Charlie? | 你看怎么办 查理 |
[1:16:01] | Danny boy, I am going to get you into that party, | 丹兄 我要冒着留下犯罪记录的风险 |
[1:16:04] | at great risk to my perfect legal record. | 把你弄进去参加生日会 |
[1:16:08] | – Through here? – Oh, yeah. Here we go. | -从这钻进去吗 -没错 来 |
[1:16:10] | – That’s breaking and entering. No, no. – Bingo! | -这可是非法侵入 不行 -说对了 |
[1:16:13] | – Don’t do that. – Wait. Let me do it. | -别 别 -等等 我来 |
[1:16:15] | – Why? – I’ll take the risk. | -为啥 -我来承担风险 |
[1:16:16] | Ok. Go ahead. | 行 上吧 |
[1:16:22] | – Come on. Come on. – I got it. | -加把劲 -没问题 |
[1:16:25] | I need some help. I need help. | 帮我一把 帮帮忙 |
[1:16:28] | – Ok. – Go, Craig. | -行了 -克雷格 进去 |
[1:16:30] | – Me? Ok. – Yeah, you first. | -我吗 好 -你开路 |
[1:16:32] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[1:16:42] | – We made it. – We did it! | -成功啦 -进来了 |
[1:16:46] | Can’t keep Dan Rayburn out. | 谁拦得住我丹・瑞本 |
[1:16:49] | Never doubt you, Charlie. Never. | 信你准没错 查理 准没错 |
[1:16:51] | – We are in the zoo, guys. – All right, which way? | -伙计们 我们进来了 -好 往哪走 |
[1:16:53] | A moat. I wonder what lives here. | 还有条沟 这养的什么啊 |
[1:16:56] | We’re in the gorilla enclosure. | 我们进了金刚园了 |
[1:16:58] | – What? – Stand still. | -啥 -站好 |
[1:17:01] | Hold still. Don’t do it. Don’t move. | 别乱动 千万别动 |
[1:17:03] | – Gorilla. Silverback gorilla. – Stay where you are. | -银背大猩猩 -站那别动 |
[1:17:06] | Don’t look at him in the eyes. Just look away. | 别跟他对视 往别处看 |
[1:17:08] | If you don’t see him, he doesn’t see you. Back up to the tunnel. | 你不看他 他就看不见你 回洞口去 |
[1:17:11] | You have to be aggressive with the larger apes. I’ve read about this. | 对大型猿要富有攻击性 书上说的 |
[1:17:14] | – Back up to the tunnel. – No, no. No retreat. | -回洞口去 -不 不能退 |
[1:17:16] | – Retreat. No, retreat. – You retreat, we are dead. | -不能退 -后退就死定了 |
[1:17:20] | He senses fear, he attacks. Be aggressive. | 我们一露怯 他就会攻击 富有攻击性 |
[1:17:34] | – Food! – Don’t provoke it! Charlie, no! | -拿吃的引它 -查理别激怒他 别 |
[1:17:43] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:17:45] | Aggression not working. Maybe we should be submissive. | 敌对行为无效 我们要么投降 |
[1:17:48] | – Or run! – Every man for himself! | -要么跑吧 -各自逃命吧 |
[1:17:51] | Run! Go! | 跑啊 快跑 |
[1:17:55] | Come on, Danny boy. | 快 丹兄 |
[1:18:13] | We’re alive! | 活着逃出来了 |
[1:18:16] | Penguins! | 看 企鹅 |
[1:18:19] | – I love penguins. – Me too. | -我喜欢企鹅 -我也是 |
[1:18:25] | – Angry penguins! – Save yourself! | -企鹅生气了 -你快跑 |
[1:18:27] | Go to your kids! | 找你孩子去 |
[1:18:34] | Charlie! Charlie! | 查理 查理 |
[1:18:37] | I love you, Charlie! | 查理我爱你 |
[1:18:51] | Help. Help. Help. Help. Help. | 救命啊 救命救命啊 |
[1:18:59] | Everybody, it’s cake time. | 都过来 要切蛋糕啦 |
[1:19:07] | – Birthday parties. Which way? – They’re on Adventure Island. | -生日会往哪走 -在冒险岛上 |
[1:19:10] | But the tunnel’s closed. So there’s no way to get there from here. | 但通道已经关了 没法过去 |
[1:19:12] | No, no. I got to get to that birthday party. Please. | 不行 我必须得去生日会 求你了 |
[1:19:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:19:21] | – What are you doing? – Some little girl | -你干什么呢 -小女孩过生日 |
[1:19:23] | wants a superhero to fly into her birthday party. | 想找个超级英雄飞去生日会 |
[1:19:25] | – Mom calls me, I show up. – Really? | -她妈妈叫我来 我就来了 -是吗 |
[1:19:32] | We’re going to sing Happy Birthday. | 要唱生日歌啦 |
[1:19:35] | – How does this work? – You go up, you come down. | -这怎么用的 -就是起飞和降落嘛 |
[1:19:37] | – It’s not rocket science, chief. – And it’s safe? | -又不是火箭 -安全吗 |
[1:19:41] | Aah… sure. | 这个嘛 当然 |
[1:19:46] | Daddy’s coming. Yeah! Which way is the party? | 老爸来喽 生日会是哪个方位 |
[1:19:49] | – Northwest! – You got it! | -西北面 -好嘞 |
[1:19:52] | Go for it! | 飞吧 |
[1:19:57] | Killer penguins. Killer penguins! | 企鹅杀手 企鹅杀手 |
[1:20:01] | – Killer penguins! – Charlie! | -企鹅杀人啦 -查理 |
[1:20:04] | Dan! What’s he doing up there? | 丹 他飞那么高干嘛 |
[1:20:07] | Ah, he wanted to be a superhero for his daughter’s birthday. | 他要扮超人去女儿生日会 |
[1:20:10] | – He know what he’s doing? – It’s like a ride. Don’t worry. | -他知道自己干啥吗 -跟骑车一样 别担心 |
[1:20:14] | Go, Danny boy! I’m the wind beneath your wings! | 好样的丹兄 我给你加油鼓气 |
[1:20:18] | There’s no stopping Dan Rayburn! | 谁拦得住我丹・瑞本 |
[1:20:23] | Did you see a little man? He’s about yea-big. | 见没见过一矮子 这么高 |
[1:20:25] | He’s got reddish hair. He looks like a hobbit. | 红头发 看着像个哈比人 |
[1:20:28] | Just go to your happy place! | 放开我自己玩去吧 |
[1:20:30] | Just go to a happy place! | 求你了放开我吧 |
[1:20:33] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:20:36] | I can fly! | 我飞起来啦 |
[1:20:40] | I can fly! Yes! | 飞啦 太棒了 |
[1:20:46] | Happy birthday, Zach and Emily! | 扎克 艾米莉 生日快乐 |
[1:20:50] | Look, guys, it’s a superhero, just like you wanted. | 大家看 你们想看的超人来了 |
[1:20:53] | I’m coming, kids! | 我来啦孩子们 |
[1:20:56] | – Oh, my gosh! Dan? – It’s dad! | -天啊 是丹吗 -是爸爸 |
[1:20:59] | – It’s me, fatherman! – Dad! | -就是我 超级老爸 -爸爸 |
[1:21:03] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:21:04] | That’s right, kids. Believe what you see! | 没错孩子们 你们没看花眼 |
[1:21:08] | – Isn’t enough fuel. – Be careful! | -没油了 -小心啊 |
[1:21:38] | I’m so sorry. I just wanted to make an impact. | 对不起 我想震撼出场来着 |
[1:21:42] | Mission accomplished. | 效果已经达到了 |
[1:21:44] | I’m not that bad. It doesn’t hurt. | 没那么惨啦 我不疼 |
[1:21:45] | I don’t need to go to the hospital. | 不用去医院 |
[1:21:46] | I just need to go home and sleep it off. | 回家睡一觉就好了 |
[1:21:49] | – You want to go home? – Yeah. | -想回家吗 -是啊 |
[1:21:50] | You’re in Burlington. You know that, right? | 这可是伯林顿 你没摔傻吧 |
[1:21:52] | I know that. I rented a house a half mile from here. | 我知道 我在半英里外租了栋房子 |
[1:21:57] | You moved here? | 你搬来住了吗 |
[1:21:59] | Look, I know I loused it up for us romantically | 我知道去日本抛下你 |
[1:22:02] | when I chose Japan over you. | 把这一切都搞砸了 |
[1:22:05] | And after what happened in South Beach, | 尤其是在南海岸发生的事情之后 |
[1:22:07] | that’s pretty much unforgivable. | 这更不可原谅 |
[1:22:09] | But these guys weren’t around in South Beach. | 可当年还没孩子们呢 |
[1:22:12] | Good timing or bad timing, I love them. | 不管时机是好是坏 我都爱他们 |
[1:22:16] | I moved here so, whether they want to visit me or not, | 我搬过来 不管他们来不来看我 |
[1:22:19] | I could be closer to them. | 起码我挨他们近了点 |
[1:22:22] | I’m not a superhero, kids. Maybe that’s a good thing | 孩子们 我不是超人 但这是好事 |
[1:22:25] | because, you know, superheroes are always off fighting crime. | 因为超人都不回家 忙着打坏人 |
[1:22:30] | And I just want to be with you guys… | 而我只想陪着你们 |
[1:22:32] | …forever, if you’ll let me. | 永远陪着 如果你们愿意的话 |
[1:22:39] | Deal. | 我愿意 |
[1:22:41] | You’re on my oxygen! | 压着我氧气管啦 |
[1:23:19] | One Year Later | 一年后 |
[1:23:20] | Long story short, he gets the kids, he gets his wife. | 长话短说 他老婆孩子都回来了 |
[1:23:22] | And Nishamura calls and says, | 西村打来电话说 |
[1:23:24] | “we want a family man to represent a family business.” | 家族企业 要由成家的男人来代表 |
[1:23:26] | Boom, $47 million in fees later, | 爽快批了四千七百万的佣金 |
[1:23:29] | here we are on my best friend’s boat going to Aruba. | 我们就坐上了我最好朋友的船去阿鲁巴岛 |
[1:23:31] | That is a true story. I mean, come on. | 这故事千真万确 真的 |
[1:23:34] | Well, it’s a good thing you brought us down here | 你带我们来很明智 |
[1:23:37] | because the High Seas are a dangerous mistress | 公海里风大浪猛 |
[1:23:39] | for these children. | 带着孩子真挺危险 |
[1:23:41] | Excuse me. What are you doing to my boat? | 等等 你们上我船来干嘛 |
[1:23:43] | Oh, the safety squad? Why? | 干嘛找安全小组来啊 |
[1:23:45] | It’s my kid, ok? The fruit of my loins. | 这是我的孩子 亲生的 |
[1:23:48] | And you just relax, ok? | 你放松点好吗 |
[1:23:49] | We’re going to fix this boat so it’s safe for her. | 船上做点安全措施 免得我小孩伤着 |
[1:23:51] | Your baby’s only three months old, Charlie! | 你孩子才三个月大 查理 |
[1:23:54] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[1:23:55] | This is not a Sizzler! | 这不是牛排 |
[1:23:58] | All right, so two weeks. | 这两周你负责 |
[1:24:00] | Keep the office running smooth until the big guns get back. | 公司别出岔子 等老板回来 |
[1:24:02] | – That’ll be my sole scope of work. – Now, Craig, | -这我最在行了 -听好克雷格 |
[1:24:05] | No more karaoke. You are cut off. | 不许K歌了 戒掉 |
[1:24:07] | Not even in your own house. You can do it. | 在家也不行 你能做到 |
[1:24:09] | Go To! we’re gonna miss you, Go To. | “找到” 我们会想你的 |
[1:24:12] | You guys are using my nickname. | 会叫我外号啦 |
[1:24:20] | Nick? | 尼克 怎么了 |
[1:24:21] | Listen. Are you good at puzzles? | 你会解谜吗 |
[1:24:23] | Everybody take their seasickness pills? Come on, guys. | 晕船药都拿了吗 快来 |
[1:24:28] | Should we tell? | 该告诉他们吗 |
[1:24:29] | I think I remember where they go. | 我应该记得哪是哪的 |
[1:24:35] | All right, we got the bags stowed below. | 好 行李进舱了 |
[1:24:38] | Seasickness pills have been distributed. | 晕船药也发了 |
[1:24:40] | Let’s just get one bon voyage photo, | 来个旅行合影 |
[1:24:41] | and then we’re ready to shove off, folks. | 然后就开船 |
[1:24:43] | All right, everyone get together for a picture. | 好啦 大家来合影 |
[1:24:45] | Big smiles. Let’s look real happy. | 多笑点 看起来是十分开心 |
[1:24:47] | – Today, Craig. – Got it? | -拍吧克雷格 -明白吗 |
[1:24:50] | Maybe not quite so happy. | 也许别开心得太过了 |