英文名称:Ode to Joy
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | 猝倒症是一种神经失调 此症会导致突然的肌肉无力 | |
[00:43] | 它的诱因为强烈的情感 比如愤怒 惊喜 恐惧 但主要诱因是 | |
[00:58] | 欢乐颂 | |
[01:08] | Love | 爱情 |
[01:10] | family | 家庭 |
[01:11] | joy. | 欢乐 |
[01:14] | If you’re here | 今日诸位来到这里 |
[01:16] | it’s because you love Marvin and Liza very much. | 是因为你们非常爱马文和丽莎 |
[01:20] | At least one of ’em. | 至少是其中的一个吧 |
[01:23] | And you wanna share in their happiness. | 而且你们想分享他们的幸福 |
[01:25] | I know I do. | 包括我在内 |
[01:28] | Liza… Charlie, Cooper | 丽莎 查理 库博 |
[01:31] | I wanna thank you for trusting me with this ceremony. | 我想感谢你们对我主持婚礼的信任 |
[01:33] | I consider it a very high honor and a privilege | 我认为这是很崇高的荣幸与机会 |
[01:37] | and I know your dear departed parents | 并且我知道你们已去世的敬爱的父母 |
[01:39] | Jerry and Barb, would have approved. | 杰瑞和巴伯也会同意这门亲事的 |
[01:41] | And just as important, tipped me handsomely. | 而且同样重要的是 要给足我小费哦 |
[01:49] | – You alright, buddy? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你还好吗 兄弟 -没事没事 |
[01:50] | – Think unhappy thoughts. – Okay. | -想些不开心的事情 -好吧 |
[01:52] | Childhood obesity. | 儿童肥胖 |
[01:54] | Dolphins caught in tuna nets. | 被渔网捕获的海豚 |
[01:56] | – Syria. – Good. Hang in there, alright? | -叙利亚 -很好 坚持住 好吗 |
[01:58] | Remember, 50% of marriages end in divorce. | 记着 有一半的婚姻都是以离婚告终的 |
[02:01] | My God, that’s depressing. | 老天 那真是令人压抑 |
[02:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:07] | What the hell? | 什么鬼啊 |
[02:09] | That’s their brother Charlie. | 那是他们的哥哥查理 |
[02:10] | Apparently, he’s got some disease | 显然他患了一种病 |
[02:12] | where he passes out when he’s happy. | 每当他开心的时候就会晕过去 |
[02:14] | That’s a thing? | 那是种病吗 |
[02:16] | Or else he’s just an asshole. | 那要不然他就是个混蛋了 |
[02:18] | I… I first met Liza | 我最初遇见丽莎 |
[02:20] | when she was smaller than a butternut squash. | 是当她比一个南瓜都小的时候 |
[02:24] | Charlie and Cooper paraded | 查理和库博列仗欢迎着 |
[02:26] | their new baby sister into mass | 他们的小妹妹降临到这世上 |
[02:28] | like she was the Second Coming herself. | 就好像她是基督复临人间一样 |
[02:30] | I swear they were, they were prouder | 我敢发誓他们肯定比你的爸妈 |
[02:33] | even than your mom and dad. | 还要为你感到骄傲 |
[02:35] | Oh, Jesus. Hey, come on, man. Come on! | 天哪 快点吧哥们 搞快点 |
[02:37] | – Is he okay? – Uh, uh, Brian Wilson. | -他还好吗 -布莱恩·威尔森 |
[02:39] | Vegan meat. Cosby. | 素制肉 考斯比 |
[02:43] | Okay, let’s go ahead and really drive it to the hoop now, okay? | 好吧 我们直接进入重点吧 行吗 |
[02:45] | – Okay. No, I understand. – Okay. We’re very ready. | -好的 我明白 -我们可准备好了 |
[02:47] | Marvin, do you take Liza to be your wife? | 马文 你愿意娶丽莎为你的妻子吗 |
[02:48] | Faster. | 再快点 |
[02:49] | To have and to hold, for better for worse | 不论她生病或是健康 富有或贫穷 |
[02:51] | sickness, health, to cherish until death do you part? | 始终忠于她 直到离开这世界吗 |
[02:53] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[02:54] | And, Liza, do you do all that stuff too? | 还有丽莎 你也能做到那些吗 |
[03:01] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[03:04] | Then by the power vested.. | 那么根据纽约州和上帝 |
[03:08] | …in the State of New York | 赋予我的权利 |
[03:11] | and God, I pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们成为夫妻 |
[03:13] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[03:18] | Okay! That’s okay. That’s okay. It’s alright. | 好了 没事 没事的 没事的 |
[03:20] | It’s alright. I got it. Yeah, it’s alright. | 没关系 我来吧 是的 没事的 |
[03:24] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[03:31] | Hey, it lives. | 活过来了呢 |
[03:36] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[03:37] | They’re on their way to Belize. | 他们在去伯利兹的路上了 |
[03:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:41] | Check this out. | 我跟你说 |
[03:43] | Before they left | 在他们走之前 |
[03:44] | Marvin presents Liza with this big box, right? | 马文把这个大箱子呈到丽莎面前 |
[03:47] | A gift. | 一份礼物 |
[03:48] | Makes a big deal out of it. | 还搞得挺隆重的 |
[03:50] | It’s not jewelry, | 不是珠宝 |
[03:52] | not a day at the spa, lingerie. | 也不是按摩一日游 文胸什么的 |
[03:55] | It’s travel pants with the zip-off legs. | 打开才发现是有拉链裤腿的旅行裤 |
[03:58] | I saw… I saw the arm come back. | 我看到她的手挥了过来 |
[04:00] | I thought she was gonna punch him. | 我还以为她要揍他呢 |
[04:01] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[04:02] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[04:05] | No more, man. | 别逗我了 兄弟 |
[04:06] | But she’s alright. | 不过她也没事 |
[04:07] | Uncle Jeff stitched up her lip, and.. | 杰夫叔叔帮她缝了几针嘴角 而且 |
[04:10] | Yeah, you tore shit up, man. | 是啊 你把东西都搞砸了 兄弟 |
[04:11] | That whole front row’s gonna have PTSD. | 那整个前排的人都要得创伤应激症了 |
[04:14] | She just looked so beautiful. | 她只是看起来太美了 |
[04:15] | I… I couldn’t stop the happiness. | 我 我停不下那种幸福的感觉 |
[04:17] | Yeah. You won’t even consider | 是啊 你就不考虑再吃点 |
[04:19] | trying that Zyrem, Xyrem stuff again? | 那个羟丁酸钠什么的药试试吗 |
[04:21] | It doesn’t do any more for me than exercise, Cooper | 我平时锻炼也是一样的效果 库博 |
[04:24] | and exercise doesn’t make me wet the bed. | 而且吃药还有尿床的副作用 |
[04:26] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[04:27] | I just, you know.. | 我就是 你知道 |
[04:30] | I don’t want you to die. | 我不想你嗝屁了 |
[04:33] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[04:35] | As long as there are no more weddings ever. | 只要永远不要参加婚礼就行了 |
[04:39] | I can count on you for that, right? | 我可就指着你永远单身呢 |
[04:40] | Hey. | 拜托 |
[04:42] | Oh, I saw, uh, Marvin’s sister, | 我还看到了马文的妹妹 |
[04:44] | Rita, checking you out. | 瑞塔对你上下打量呢 |
[04:45] | – Was she now? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对啊 |
[04:47] | Must have a thing for fainters. | 可能对晕倒的人情有独钟吧 |
[04:48] | Ah, don’t be so dismissive. Some chicks love a project. | 别那么自黑嘛 有些妞就是喜欢突出的 |
[04:51] | I don’t wear socks with sandals, Cooper. | 我可不想自讨无趣 库博 |
[04:53] | I have an incurable neurologic condition. | 我有种无法治愈的神经系统疾病 |
[04:54] | Hey, but don’t be all poopy about it. | 嘿 你也没必要这么自惭形秽啊 |
[05:18] | ♪ The sun came up with no conclusions ♪ | ♪ 日当照峰脚 ♪ |
[05:22] | ♪ Flowers sleeping in their beds ♪ | ♪ 花眠不觉晓 ♪ |
[05:25] | ♪ This city’s cemetery’s humming ♪ | ♪ 墓传风语声 ♪ |
[05:28] | ♪ I’m wide awake it’s morning ♪♪ | ♪ 晨曦知多少 ♪ |
[06:04] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 加把劲 |
[06:10] | Let me help. I’ll help you. | 我来帮你 我来吧 |
[06:12] | Thank you so much. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[06:14] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[06:38] | Your baby sister married off. | 你的宝贝妹妹刚嫁出去了呢 |
[06:40] | – Mm-hmm. That gotta make you feel old. | -是啊 -那肯定让你觉得自己老了吧 |
[06:42] | Liza always did everything first. | 丽莎每件事都赶在我前面 |
[06:44] | When she was 12 years old | 她十二岁的时候 |
[06:45] | she pressured me into smoking a joint. | 她就逼我抽了一根大麻 |
[06:47] | Come on, man. Don’t you wanna fall in love? | 拜托 伙计 你就不想坠入爱河吗 |
[06:50] | Oh, I wanna be in love, sure. | 我当然想恋爱了 |
[06:52] | I… Ideally, I’d like to skip past the honeymoon phase | 我 我想是最好直接跳过蜜月阶段 |
[06:54] | to the steady sharing deodorant phase. | 直接跳到臭味相投的阶段 |
[06:57] | Oh, you’re killin’ me, man. | 我真是服了你了 伙计 |
[06:59] | I’m with you, Charlie. | 我支持你哦 查理 |
[07:00] | It’s important to find someone | 能找到一个若即若离的伴侣 |
[07:02] | that you can kind of forget is there | 是很重要的哦 |
[07:03] | so that when they leave, it’s like losing a cat. | 所以离婚的时候 就像失去一只猫一样 |
[07:06] | No, that… that’s not exactly what I.. | 不不 那不是我想表达的 |
[07:08] | You know, I… I need to be careful. | 我 我需要谨慎点 |
[07:09] | I need someone I can picture in sweatpants | 我希望她是我想象中那种穿运动裤 |
[07:11] | just the right amount of mousy. | 平时也很恬静的那种类型 |
[07:13] | Do you listen to the Modern Love podcast? | 你平时听现代爱情播客吗 |
[07:16] | – I don’t. You do? – Religiously. | -我不听 你听吗 -每次都不落 |
[07:19] | There was a story the other day about a couple | 前几天播客里就提到了一对情侣 |
[07:21] | where he was deaf and she was blind | 男的是聋子 女的是瞎子 |
[07:23] | so they couldn’t speak or use sign language | 所以他们不能说话也不能打手语 |
[07:26] | but they were happily married for, like, 15 years. | 但是他们结婚15年了依然幸福 |
[07:28] | What happened then? | 然后发生了什么 |
[07:31] | She was killed by a self-driving car. | 她被一辆自动驾驶车给撞死了 |
[07:34] | Yeah. It was a lot. | 是啊 挺那什么的 |
[07:36] | Thanks for your input, Victor. | 谢谢你的故事 维克托 |
[07:37] | Everyone stop talking right now. I need to concentrate. | 大家现在都不要说话 我得打起精神了 |
[07:40] | You don’t have to react that way to stuff. | 有些事情你没必要那么大反应 |
[07:42] | Like with my mom with the baseball.. | 好比我妈还有棒球比赛 |
[07:43] | I took you to the baseball game. | 我带你去了棒球比赛 |
[07:44] | You were like a crazy person at the baseball game. | 你在比赛看台上就像发疯一样 |
[07:47] | A crazy person at a ba.. It’s a baseball game. | 还说我发疯 那是个棒球比赛 |
[07:49] | Is there etiquette for a baseball game? | 棒球比赛还要讲礼数吗 |
[07:51] | It’s a Little League game with kids. Alright? | 那是小孩子少年棒球联盟的比赛 好吗 |
[07:53] | Okay, fine. So how about you getting drunk | 那行啊 那你还在少年棒球联盟比赛 |
[07:54] | at a Little League game? | 喝醉了怎么说 |
[07:56] | What else there is to do at Little League game? | 那你在少年棒球联盟比赛还能干什么 |
[07:58] | I want you to sit down for a second. | 我想让你坐下来坐一会儿 |
[08:12] | I ask you to.. I ask you to relax. | 我请你 我请你放松点 |
[08:14] | I say, “Relax,” and you take it… | 我说”放松点” 然后你就 |
[08:16] | It is the most annoying thing on the planet to hear. | 那简直是这世上最神烦的一个词了 |
[08:20] | I’m just saying relax, like it’s not that big… | 我只是想说放松点 又没什么其他意思 |
[08:22] | – Stop saying that. – Will you just relax? | -别再说那个词了 -你能放松点吗 |
[08:25] | What are they talking about? | 他们在聊什么啊 |
[08:27] | You know I’ve been doing a lot of work on myself lately. | 你知道我自己最近也有在好好改造 |
[08:30] | Like, I’ve really been trying to become a better person. | 比如 我一直在努力成为一个更好的人 |
[08:33] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是在跟我提分手吗 |
[08:36] | – Yes. – Seriously? | -是的 -说真的吗 |
[08:40] | We’re in a library. | 我们在图书馆呢 |
[08:45] | Is that why you brought me here? | 这就是你为什么要带我来这吗 |
[08:47] | So I wouldn’t raise my voice? | 所以我不会大声说话吗 |
[08:48] | No. | 不是 |
[08:50] | Listen, we both know that you’re passionate. | 听着 我们都知道你比较热情 |
[08:53] | Oh, is that a euphemism for loud? | 那是委婉地在说我声音大吗 |
[08:55] | It’s gettin’ heated. | 开始白热化了 |
[08:57] | Euphemism’s a great word. | 委婉这个词挺不错的 |
[08:58] | Here’s another one. You’re freakin’ bananas. | 我也来一个 你真是不可理喻 |
[09:01] | – Motherfuck! – Ow! Alright. | -你他妈的 -好吧 |
[09:04] | – Great. – Are you serious right now? | -服了 -你是来真的吗 |
[09:06] | – Take that! – Okay, ma’am, would you mind? | -接招 -好了女士 你能下来吗 |
[09:09] | Miss? Will you, please, get down? | 小姐 能请你下来吗 |
[09:11] | I like it up here. | 我就喜欢站着 |
[09:12] | Yeah, she’s crazy, man. | 她是个疯婆子 哥们 |
[09:13] | And not just like part of the month, like the whole thing. | 而且不是每个月就那几天 整个月都疯 |
[09:16] | – Oh, my God! – This penny loafer wearing asshole | -天哪 -这个穿便宜凉鞋的混蛋 |
[09:19] | brought me in here to break up with me. | 把我带到这里来跟我分手 |
[09:21] | Yeah, ’cause I thought she’d keep a lid on it for once. | 是啊 我还以为她总算能闭上一回嘴了 |
[09:23] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[09:25] | – Why don’t you just let it out? – What? | -你为什么不宣泄出来呢 -什么 |
[09:29] | You’re standing on a table | 你站在一张桌子上 |
[09:30] | you clearly have something to say. | 你很明显是要说点什么 |
[09:31] | I think you should say it. | 我觉得你应该说出来 |
[09:34] | Okay, well, for example, “Keep a lid on it.” | 好吧 比如”把嘴闭上” |
[09:37] | I don’t have to keep a lid on anything. | 我什么都不用闭上 |
[09:39] | I’m pretty sure every nerd in this library disagrees. | 我很确定这里所有的书呆子都不同意 |
[09:42] | You know what’s crazy is | 你知道什么才叫发疯吗 |
[09:43] | I don’t even know how we ended up together. | 我甚至都不知道为什么会跟你在一起 |
[09:46] | He’s… he’s rude to waiters. He screens calls from his mom. | 他对服务员无礼 他屏蔽掉他妈的电话 |
[09:49] | – He threads his eyebrows. – I’m part Greek. | -他还画眉毛 -我有希腊人血统 |
[09:52] | And your friends don’t like him? | 而且你的朋友都不喜欢他吗 |
[09:53] | Oh, they hate him. | 他们可恨他了 |
[09:55] | And they can’t understand what I see in him, you know. | 而且他们也不知道我看上他哪点了 |
[09:57] | And then after a while | 然后过了一阵子 |
[09:59] | it becomes the reason why I’m with him. | 这还反倒成了我跟他在一起的理由 |
[10:01] | Sure. It’s bad choices. | 这当然是糟糕的选择 |
[10:03] | That’s your thing, right? | 那是你的为人 对吧 |
[10:05] | – Yeah. So it’s her fault. – Hey, hey. | -是啊 那就是她的错 -等等 |
[10:08] | Miss, please, give Lavelle the book. | 小姐 拜托你 把书给拉威尔吧 |
[10:10] | You stand back or I’m gonna tear this apart. | 你往后退 不然我就把书撕了 |
[10:12] | She’s all talk. | 她就是爱哔哔 |
[10:14] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[10:15] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[10:18] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[10:19] | You will never ever tear the binding on that book. | 你是撕不烂那本书的装订壳的 |
[10:22] | It’s reinforced for libraries. | 图书馆的书都加固过 |
[10:25] | You can, however, try the pages. | 不过 你可以撕里面的书页 |
[10:27] | – Charlie? – No, no, please. | -查理 -不不 请撕吧 |
[10:28] | Start in the middle. Knock yourself out. | 从中间开始 请便吧 |
[10:30] | – Okay. Yeah! – There you go! | -好耶 -开撕吧 |
[10:31] | See how good that feels? | 感觉是不是很好 |
[10:33] | Does that feel good? | 那感觉很好吗 |
[10:34] | – Am I being loud now? – Just relax. | -我现在很大声吗 -放松点吧 |
[10:37] | Oh, relax? | 放松是吧 |
[10:39] | Relax? | 放松 |
[10:40] | Re.. Re.. | 放 放 |
[10:42] | Relax! | 放你妈的松 |
[10:47] | Tell me something. | 我问一下你 |
[10:50] | Did you ever really think that this would last? | 你真的觉得这种关系能持久吗 |
[10:54] | Or, uh, the better question is | 或者 这么问更合适 |
[10:56] | did you ever really want it to? | 你真的想让这份关系持续下去吗 |
[11:07] | Fine, we can break up. | 好吧 我们分手吧 |
[11:11] | Well, that went as expected. | 这可真是意料之中啊 |
[11:16] | – Thanks. – How’d he do that? | -谢谢你 -他是怎么做到的 |
[11:17] | Like a blind man learns to listen | 就像一个盲人善于倾听 |
[11:20] | except Charlie’s got an ear for pain. | 除了查理的耳朵要遭殃了 |
[11:24] | – What’s it to you? – What? | -你为什么要插手 -什么 |
[11:26] | Uh, I’m… I’m just.. | 我 我只是 |
[11:28] | I’m trying to keep things calm here. | 我想要维持这里的安静 |
[11:30] | – You’re good at it. – I need to be. | -你很擅长嘛 -我没的办法 |
[11:34] | – Sorry! – Don’t do that anymore. | -对不起啦 -别再这样了 |
[11:41] | I’m taking off early. | 我要早点走了 |
[11:42] | Measles outbreak on the rise. CDC concerned. | 疾病控制中心说麻疹疫情呈上升趋势 |
[11:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Zika virus. | 寨卡病毒 |
[12:05] | Congress. | 国会 |
[12:07] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:08] | Famine in Darfur. | 达佛饥荒 |
[12:10] | White guy, dreadlocks. | 白人 辫子男 |
[12:13] | – Hey, Charlie. – Hey. | -你好 查理 -你好 |
[12:14] | – You just made it. – Barely. | -你做到了 -差不多吧 |
[12:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你好了吗 -好了 |
[13:02] | There’s someone here to see you. She brought you something. | 有人来找你 她给你带了东西 |
[13:05] | She? | 她 |
[13:08] | Oh, God. Tell her I died. | 天啊 跟她说我死了 |
[13:10] | I already told her you were here. | 我已经跟她说你在这了 |
[13:12] | – It was a very sudden… – Hello? | -就说我暴毙了 -你好 |
[13:13] | Hi there, Mr. Librarian. | 你好呀 图书管理员先生 |
[13:15] | Hey. Come to throw more books around? | 你好 又来这扔书吗 |
[13:18] | I’m here to thank you for coming to my defense the other day. | 我是来感谢你前几天为我辩护 |
[13:22] | Oh, I… I didn’t come to your defense. | 我 我并没有为你辩护 |
[13:23] | I… I just came to get you off the table. | 我只是为了让你赶紧从桌子上下来 |
[13:26] | Well, still, I appreciate it. | 我还是很感谢你 |
[13:27] | I, uh, I got you this. A replacement. | 我 我给你带了这个作为补偿 |
[13:30] | – Didn’t have to do that. – It’s the least I could do. | -不必这么做 -这是最起码的 |
[13:33] | No, the copy you destroyed was a first edition. | 不用 你撕毁的那本是第一版 |
[13:36] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:38] | Well, you did kind of egg me on though. | 不过你确实让我有点吃惊 |
[13:42] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | I was thinking about something you said that day. | 我一直在想那天你说的话 |
[13:47] | Right. | 是吗 |
[13:48] | Uh, did I really want it to last | 我是真的想继续吗 |
[13:49] | and I realized that I didn’t. | 然后我意识到我并不想 |
[13:51] | It’s a good thing it ended then. | 那你分手了是件好事啊 |
[13:52] | Yeah, but why did I get into a relationship | 对 但是为什么我要开始一段 |
[13:54] | I knew was doomed to fail? | 我知道注定会分手的恋情呢 |
[13:55] | Ask the guy who doomed it. | 去问那个注定分手的男的 |
[13:56] | It’s not his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[13:58] | Actually, it is all his fault. | 事实上 全都是他的错 |
[14:01] | But I knew where it was headed | 但是当他取消约会然后去参加游艇表演 |
[14:02] | when he canceled on a date to go to a boat show. | 的时候我就知道会发展成什么结果了 |
[14:05] | By the way, he’s the second guy to do that to me. | 顺便一提 他是第二个这么对我的男人 |
[14:07] | Maybe you should move inland? | 或许你该搬到内陆去 |
[14:10] | There’s something I find irresistible about men | 那些注定和我没有未来的男人身上 |
[14:12] | I have no future with. | 总有些我无法抗拒的特质 |
[14:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:22] | It’s so quiet in here. | 这里好安静啊 |
[14:24] | Does it make you just wanna scream? | 有没有觉得想要尖叫的感觉 |
[14:25] | Don’t scream, please. | 请别尖叫 |
[14:27] | Come on, have you tried screaming? It’s fun. | 拜托 你试过尖叫吗 很有趣 |
[14:29] | I know it’s fun, but there’s more to life than fun, you know. | 我知道很有趣 但生活不仅仅是乐趣 |
[14:31] | – Is there? – I’m not sure anymore. | -是吗 -我也不确定 |
[14:40] | Well, uh, thanks again. | 好吧 再次感谢 |
[14:42] | – I’m Francesca, by the way. – I’m Charlie. | -对了 我叫弗朗西斯卡 -我是查理 |
[14:51] | Well, um, it was nice to meet you, too, Charlie. | 好吧 查理 很高兴认识你 |
[14:54] | Yeah. Uh.. | 是的 |
[14:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:00] | We need to settle something right now. | 我们现在需要解决一些问题 |
[15:03] | Are you gay? | 你是同性恋吗 |
[15:04] | I mean, it’s… it’s cool if you are, | 我是说 如果你是的话也没事 |
[15:06] | but I gotta know ’cause | 但是我得知道 因为 |
[15:08] | I want off this emotional rollercoaster. | 我不想经历这情绪的高低起伏 |
[15:09] | I’m not gay, Lavelle. | 我不是同性恋 拉威尔 |
[15:12] | Eunuch? Are you a eunuch? | 性无能 那你是性无能吗 |
[15:14] | – What? – It is unfair. | -什么 -这不公平 |
[15:15] | You won’t go out with her because of how she looks. | 你不和她约会是因为她的外表 |
[15:17] | It’s not her fault that she’s smoking hot. | 她长得性感又不是她的错 |
[15:19] | No, it’s not just her looks. It’s her manner. | 不只是因为她的长相 是她的举止 |
[15:21] | It’s her laugh. It’s her stupid gift-wrapped books. | 她的笑声 还有她那傻爆的礼品包装书 |
[15:23] | She’s just too.. Too. | 她就是太 太过了 |
[15:27] | It sounds like you kind of dig her. | 听起来你有点喜欢她啊 |
[15:29] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[15:30] | Let’s get down to brass tacks, Charlie. | 我们来谈谈当务之急 查理 |
[15:32] | Sperm quality declines sharply after age 35. | 35岁之后精子的质量会急剧下降 |
[15:36] | Thank you, Victor. | 谢谢关心 维克托 |
[15:38] | You gotta stick your neck out sometime, Charlie. | 查理 你总要迈出第一步的 |
[15:40] | – Life will pass you right by. – Yeah, right. | -生命会从你身边擦肩而过 -没错 |
[15:48] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[15:52] | Okay, what? | 什么好吧 |
[15:53] | Okay, I’ll go out with you. | 好吧 我和你去约会 |
[15:58] | Oh, I, I didn’t exactly ask. | 我 我都没有问 |
[16:01] | Uh, how does 2 o’clock Saturday sound? | 周六下午2点怎么样 |
[16:04] | – Will your mom be driving? – My parents are dead. | -你妈妈开车送你来吗 -我爸妈死了 |
[16:11] | Okay then. Saturday at 2:00. | 那好 周六2点 |
[16:14] | – I’ll wear sunscreen. – Great. | -我会涂防晒霜的 -太好了 |
[16:16] | I mean, good. S… see you then. | 我是说 好的 到时候见 |
[16:19] | Oh, wait. Charlie, don’t you need my number? | 等等 查理 你不要我的号码吗 |
[16:21] | Call the front desk later. I need to go right now. | 待会打给前台 我现在要走了 |
[16:29] | I don’t know. I guess I just don’t get it. | 我不知道 我想我就是不明白 |
[16:32] | You haven’t gone on a date in years, right? | 你已经好多年没有约会了 对吧 |
[16:35] | – So why her? Why now? – I don’t know. | -为啥是她 为啥是现在 -不知道 |
[16:39] | She was so angry. | 她那时很生气 |
[16:40] | Beside herself. Completely out of control. | 在她身边 完全失去控制 |
[16:43] | – It was thrilling. – Uff. I don’t get that at all. | -令人兴奋 -我一点也不明白 |
[16:46] | It’s like she’s everything I’ve ever avoided. | 就好像她是我一直避开的一切 |
[16:48] | -I’m drawn to her like a moth. – To a flame. | -我被她吸引得像只飞蛾 -扑火 |
[16:53] | Charlie, the end of that phrase is to a burning, deadly flame. | 查理 这句话末尾是扑向致命的火焰 |
[16:56] | Yeah, I… I get it. | 是 我 我明白 |
[16:58] | What is there to decide? | 这有什么好挑的 |
[17:00] | All your shirts look the same. | 你的衬衫看起来都一样 |
[17:03] | Why do all your shirts look the same? | 为什么你的衬衫看起来都一样 |
[17:05] | No compliments. | 别恭维我 |
[17:08] | Does she know? Does Francesca… | 她知道吗 弗朗西斯卡她 |
[17:10] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:12] | Hi, I’m Charlie. | 难道我说 |
[17:12] | I’m medically forbidden to have fun. | “嗨 我是查理 医学上禁止我快乐 |
[17:13] | You wanna go out? | 你想跟我出去吗” |
[17:15] | Pass the tacks. | 把图钉给我 |
[17:17] | No. | 不行 |
[17:18] | Come on, Charlie. It’s too gruesome. | 拜托 查理 这太可怕了 |
[17:20] | It works. | 但有用啊 |
[17:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | Listen, you put as many office supplies | 听着 你想往你鞋里放多少办公用品 |
[17:27] | in the bottom of your shoe as you want. | 就放多少 |
[17:29] | Eventually, she’s gonna find out. | 最后 她会发现的 |
[17:32] | Dates are supposed to be fun. | 约会应该要有趣才对 |
[17:35] | Not this one. | 这个不行 |
[17:39] | The only good thing to come of my grandmother’s Alzheimer’s | 我奶奶患老年痴呆症的唯一好处就是 |
[17:42] | was that it helped her forget her miserable life. | 这病能让她忘记她悲惨的生活 |
[17:47] | She was raised in a Hooverville | 她从小在失业者收容所长大 |
[17:51] | on the wrong side of the wrong side of the tracks. | 一条路走到黑 |
[17:54] | The kind of place where dreams go to die | 这种地方梦想会破灭 |
[17:57] | and hope, hope is smothered in its crib. | 而希望 希望被扼杀在摇篮里 |
[18:03] | – Is he a friend of yours? – No. | -他是你的朋友吗 -不是 |
[18:04] | See Mildred Munch didn’t have hope. | 看 穆德利·蒙克没有希望 |
[18:07] | She didn’t have dreams | 她没有梦想 |
[18:10] | so she didn’t have nothing to lose. | 所以她没什么好失去的 |
[18:18] | Norman, you son of a bitch. You get a job. | 诺曼 你这小兔崽子 你有了份工作 |
[18:21] | You get a job or you’re gonna get a new wife. | 你有了工作就有了新生活 |
[18:24] | Those are empty threats, just like you’re an empty person.. | 那些都是空洞的威胁 就像你一样 |
[18:27] | Were there good reviews? | 这表演有好评吗 |
[18:29] | I didn’t check. | 我没有看 |
[18:30] | You’re not a man, you’re a hulk. | 你不是男人 你是个笨蛋 |
[18:34] | No, please, I.. | 不 拜托 我 |
[18:36] | Why not? | 为什么不看呢 |
[18:37] | And that, dear friends, is when Mildred Munch | 亲爱的朋友们 这就是穆德利·蒙克 |
[18:40] | my Bubbie Millie turned.. …to prostitution. | 我的波比·米莉转行去卖淫 |
[18:50] | Hand jobs! | 想来打手枪吗 |
[18:52] | Seriously, why are we here? | 说真的 我们为什么来这 |
[18:54] | Hand jobs! First one’s free! – Huh? | 来打手枪吗 第一个顾客免费啦 |
[18:56] | Why are we here? | 为什么我们来这呀 |
[18:58] | Shh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:59] | Is my play interrupting your conversation? | 我的表演打扰到你们说话了吗 |
[19:02] | No. | 没有 |
[19:04] | ‘Cause I didn’t buy a ticket to your conversation. | 我不是买票来听你们说话的 |
[19:06] | – So sorry. We, we’re done. – Yeah. | -抱歉 我们完蛋了 -好的 |
[19:08] | – We’re.. Uh, please, continue. – Sorry. | -我们 请继续 -抱歉 |
[19:10] | Thank you for permission to continue my play, sir. | 谢谢你同意我继续表演 先生 |
[19:13] | I very much appreciate it. | 我非常感谢 |
[19:15] | I’ll just hop back into the moment.. | 让我回到刚才被打断的地方 |
[19:17] | We should go. I’m sorry. | 我们该走了 抱歉 |
[19:19] | …I’ll just pretend that I’m not | 我会假装我刚才 |
[19:20] | completely distracted right now. | 完全没有分心 |
[19:21] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:22] | How about I skip to the part where | 不如我跳过她的第一个孩子 |
[19:23] | uh, her first-born dies of common diarrhea? | 死于普通腹泻的部分 |
[19:26] | I said diarrhea! | 我说腹泻 |
[19:30] | I said diarrhea. | 我说了腹泻 |
[19:36] | – Diarrhea! – Alright. Yeah. I… I know. | -腹泻 -好了 我知道 |
[19:39] | I know, but to be fair to him we did kind of… | 我知道 但公平地说我们做的有点 |
[19:43] | – Diarrhea? – Yeah, diarrhea. | -腹泻吗 -是的 腹泻 |
[19:46] | Look, I kind of feel for him. | 听着 我有点同情他 |
[19:50] | – Where are we? – Uh, it’s, uh.. | -我们在哪 -这里是 |
[19:52] | Are we, are we in danger? | 我们 我们有危险吗 |
[19:54] | Oh, it’s starting to feel that way, yeah. | 开始这种感觉了 是的 |
[19:57] | Hold onto me, so you don’t get kidnapped. | 抓住我 这样你就不会被绑架了 |
[20:04] | So tell me about your sick aunt. | 和我说说你生病的姑妈 |
[20:06] | Wow, you flirt weird. | 你调情方式好奇怪 |
[20:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:11] | It seemed important. It’s something you’re going through. | 这似乎很重要 这是你正在经历的事情 |
[20:14] | Yeah, sometimes it’s nice not to be going through it. | 是啊 有时候不经历这些是件好事 |
[20:16] | Yeah, of course, it is, but I’m an idiot | 是啊 当然 不过我是个傻瓜 |
[20:18] | so just ignore me. You’ll have way more fun. | 所以忽略我 你会有更多的乐趣 |
[20:21] | It’s alright. | 没关系 |
[20:22] | Since we’re on the subject…it is hard. | 既然我们在讨论这个问题 很艰难 |
[20:27] | She’s like my second mother | 她就像是我妈妈 |
[20:28] | after my real mother died of the same thing. | 因同样的病死后的第二个妈妈 |
[20:31] | Breast cancer runs in my family like hammertoes. | 乳腺癌像槌状趾一样在我们家族里流行 |
[20:34] | So… I’ve got that to look forward to. | 所以 我估计也会得这病 |
[20:38] | Look who’s being fun now. | 看看现在谁更有趣 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry, Francesca. That’s awful. | 抱歉 弗朗西斯卡 那太糟糕了 |
[20:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:48] | It’s not all bad. I’ve gotten really close with Sylvia | 也不全是坏事 自从我和西尔维娅 |
[20:50] | since I’ve been living with her | 一起生活后我和她很亲近 |
[20:52] | which I guess means it’s gonna hurt | 我想这意味这当她去世的时候 |
[20:54] | that much more when she, um.. | 我会更加心痛难过 |
[20:58] | Well, that will burn New York for me. | 那对我来说就像是烧了纽约一样 |
[21:01] | Are you gonna leave? | 你会离开吗 |
[21:02] | Oh, yeah. But I always do. | 是啊 不过我总是这样 |
[21:08] | I lost somebody close to me when I was young. | 我小时候失去了一个亲近的人 |
[21:11] | My Grandpa Jacob, he was like my best friend growing up. | 我爷爷雅各布 他就像我成长中的好朋友 |
[21:15] | We had the same, uh.. We had a lot in common. | 我们有 我们有很多相似之处 |
[21:19] | Every Sunday, he’d take me out to the carousel | 每个周日 他会带我去玩旋转木马 |
[21:21] | let me go round and round as many times as I wanted | 让我随心所欲玩多少次都可以 |
[21:24] | even after he had to stop, you know. | 即使在他不得不停下来之后也这样 |
[21:28] | I think that’s the happiest that I’ve ever been. | 我觉得那是我最快乐的时候 |
[21:33] | Are you happy now? | 你现在开心吗 |
[21:37] | Not as happy as Mildred Munch. | 不像穆德利·蒙克那样快乐 |
[21:40] | Diarrhea. | 腹泻 |
[21:43] | – Common diarrhea. – Common. | -普通腹泻 -常见的那种 |
[21:45] | Not even special diarrhea. | 都不是什么特殊的 |
[21:46] | Nope, common. | 不是 就常见的那种 |
[21:47] | You didn’t have one. Exactly. | 准确的说 你都没得过 |
[21:49] | On the wrong side of the wrong side of the tracks. | 一条路走到黑 |
[21:50] | The wrong side of the wrong side of the tracks. | 一条路走到黑 |
[21:53] | Like Troy McClure. | 就像特洛伊·麦克鲁尔 |
[21:54] | I can’t believe you took me to that play. | 没想到你居然带我去看那种表演 |
[21:56] | Nor can I. | 我也没想到 |
[21:57] | This is me. | 这是我家 |
[21:59] | So, uh, my aunt should still be at karate | 呃 我姨应该还在练空手道 |
[22:01] | if you wanna come up for a drink. | 想不想进来喝点什么 |
[22:03] | A drink? It’s 3:30. | 喝点什么 现在才三点三十分 |
[22:05] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[22:08] | It’s not about the drink, Charlie. | 重要的不是喝什么 查理 |
[22:17] | Sure, why not? | 行啊 走吧 |
[22:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[22:21] | You know, I see now why you insisted on a matinee. | 我现在知道为什么你非要看午后的戏了 |
[22:23] | We have more energy for messin’ around. | 这样我们就有更多精力闲逛 |
[22:31] | Char… Charlie? | 查 查理 |
[22:32] | Oh, my God. Charlie! | 我天 查理 |
[22:35] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[22:53] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[22:56] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Hi. | 打扰一下 您好 |
[22:58] | Uh, I’m looking for, uh, Charles Greene. | 我在找 查理斯·格林 |
[23:00] | Are you here for Charlie? | 你是来找查理的吗 |
[23:02] | I’m Francesca. | 我是弗朗西斯卡 |
[23:04] | Oh, Jesus. No wonder. | 哎哟我去 难怪呢 |
[23:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:08] | Hi. Cooper, brother. | 你好 我是库博 他兄弟 |
[23:12] | So how’d it go? | 所以怎么样了 |
[23:13] | What do you mean? We ended up here. | 你什么意思 我们最后来这了就 |
[23:16] | Right. Have you heard anything? | 也是 你知道怎么回事了吗 |
[23:17] | Uh, just that he didn’t break his neck | 就是他的脖子没有断 |
[23:19] | which I guess is good. | 还不错吧我猜 |
[23:20] | Yeah. I guess you two really hit it off, huh? | 好吧 我以为你们俩相处的还不错 |
[23:23] | Well, yeah. I mean, I think.. I thought so. | 这个嘛 是啊 我是说 差不多吧 |
[23:25] | I… I don’t know. | 我 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[23:27] | I mean, we were headed upstairs and he just dropped. | 就是我们要上楼然后他就掉下去了 |
[23:31] | He, like, I think he fainted from the heat or something? | 他 好像 我觉得是中暑了还是什么 |
[23:34] | Yeah. Yep. From the heat. Yeah, probably. | 是 对 中暑了 大概是吧 |
[23:37] | You know, that’s super common because you gotta… | 其实 这是经常的事 因为你得 |
[23:39] | Well, good news. | 您好 有好消息 |
[23:41] | Charlie’s got a pretty nasty cut | 查理只是受了点皮外伤 |
[23:43] | and his head’s gonna ache for a while | 他的头得痛一阵了 |
[23:44] | but there’s no fractures, so all in all | 但是没有断裂的组织 所以总的来说 |
[23:46] | we feel he got off lucky this time. | 我们觉得他这次还是挺走运的 |
[23:48] | – This time? – Yeah… | -这次 -对啊 |
[23:50] | You know what, Charlie’s, uh, got a thing. | 你知道吗 查理 有一种 |
[23:53] | And it’s a condition, according to some | 就是种症状 根据某人的说法 |
[23:56] | but to others, it’s an adorable quirk. | 但对于我们来说 这只是种无害的怪症 |
[23:58] | It’s a disease likely caused | 这应该是种疾病 |
[24:00] | by the shortage of hypocretin in his brain. | 因为他大脑的下丘脑分泌素分泌不足 |
[24:02] | It’s a chemical signal that makes most of us stay awake. | 那是能让大多数人保持清醒的化学物质 |
[24:05] | Essentially, Charlie’s body gets tricked | 简单来说 就是查理的身体 |
[24:07] | to think that it’s asleep. | 会误以为是在睡觉 |
[24:10] | Well, adorable quirk. | 就是种无害的症状 |
[24:14] | Disease. | 疾病 |
[24:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:24] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[24:29] | So, that was crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[24:32] | I guess I must have fainted. I need to hydrate. | 我猜我肯定晕倒了 我需要补水 |
[24:34] | Charlie, I know. | 查理 我知道了 |
[24:44] | What’s it called? | 它叫什么 |
[24:48] | Cataplexy. | 猝倒症 |
[24:51] | Technically, narcolepsy with cataplexy. | 更专业点说是嗜睡伴生性猝倒症 |
[24:55] | Runs in the family. | 家族遗传的 |
[24:58] | Your Grampa Jacob? | 你爷爷雅各布也有吗 |
[25:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:03] | Growing up, I… I thought he slept all the time | 我逐渐长大 但一直以为他是在睡觉 |
[25:06] | ’cause he was old | 因为他很老了 |
[25:07] | and then it started happening to me. | 但这后来又发生在我身上 |
[25:10] | Pretty much any strong emotion will trigger it. | 差不多所有强烈的感情冲动都会触发它 |
[25:15] | In my case, it’s.. | 就我而言 它 |
[25:19] | …it’s mainly when I’m happy. | 它主要在我高兴的时候发作 |
[25:23] | So thank you. | 所以 谢谢你了 |
[25:28] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我呢 |
[25:30] | Uh, well, I had a girlfriend in college | 这个嘛 我以前在大学交过一个女友 |
[25:35] | Alice, and, uh, she knew. | 爱丽丝 然后 她也知道 |
[25:40] | But she didn’t really know, you know. | 但她没有真正明白 你知道吗 |
[25:44] | And because she was my first | 因为那是我的初恋 |
[25:46] | I didn’t know what would actually happen | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[25:48] | when we finally, um.. | 当我们最终 |
[25:52] | Oh, when you.. | 当你们 |
[25:57] | That’s, it’s not funny. | 那可 一点都不好笑啊 |
[25:59] | Oh, come on, it’s a little bit funny. | 拜托 还是有一点好笑的 |
[26:00] | – It’s not at all.. – I mean, what.. | -一点都不好笑 -我是说 怎么 |
[26:02] | Not in the least bit funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[26:04] | – I’m sorry. – Jesus Christ. | -对不起 -天啊 |
[26:06] | Okay. You’re right. It is not funny. | 好吧 你是对的 确实不好笑 |
[26:11] | You know, I came to naked on my back.. | 我醒来时光着上半身 |
[26:15] | …surrounded by EMTs, the RA, half the dorm. | 半个宿舍都是紧急医护人员和警察 |
[26:19] | Alice thought I’d died. | 爱丽丝以为我死了 |
[26:23] | I mostly steered clear of girlfriends since then. | 自那以后我强迫自己别再找女友了 |
[26:27] | I… I can’t afford the insurance. | 我 我都付不起保险费用了 |
[26:33] | Today was a really big deal for you, wasn’t it? | 直到现在这都是你的一个大麻烦 对吗 |
[26:39] | It was a really big deal for me too. | 这也是我的一个大麻烦 |
[26:43] | Remember I never date guys I think I have a future with? | 记得我从不跟和我有希望的男人约会吗 |
[26:50] | Let’s quit while we’re ahead. | 咱们现在就别想那些了 |
[26:52] | I took a risk. It was obviously a bad idea. | 我冒了险 显而易见这不是个好主意 |
[26:55] | Oh, hey, don’t worry about it. | 别担心那个了 |
[26:56] | We’ll just take it slow. We’ll stick to really boring… | 咱们就慢慢来 坚持到无聊至极的地步 |
[26:59] | It’s not gonna work. | 不管用的 |
[27:00] | Wait, like, um, the botanical gardens… | 等等 就像是 植物花园 |
[27:02] | It’s not gonna work. It’s not that simple. | 不用管的 没那么简单 |
[27:04] | Symposiums, lectures, Roosevelt Island… | 研讨会 论文集 罗斯福岛 |
[27:07] | Please… stop. | 求你别说了 |
[27:11] | – I need to check you again. – Sure. | -我需要再检查一遍 -当然 |
[27:15] | Look, I had a really good time with you. | 我真的和你度过了一段美好时光 |
[27:17] | I just wanna remember it that way. | 我想记住那种感觉 |
[27:21] | Alright. Look at me, please. | 好的 请往我这看 |
[27:24] | Pain, scale of one to ten, ten is highest? | 痛感 一到十级 十级最痛 |
[27:27] | Uh, two. | 二级 |
[27:29] | – Alright. Any chills? – Um, no. | -好的 有着凉吗 -没 |
[27:32] | – Dizziness? – No. | -头晕吗 -不 |
[27:34] | – No? Headache? – Not anymore. | -不晕吗 头痛呢 -不痛了已经 |
[27:48] | “‘How about his old bunny?’ the boy’s governess asked. | 他的老兔子呢 男孩的家庭教师问道 |
[27:51] | “‘That, ‘ said the doctor. | 在那 医生说 |
[27:53] | “‘Why, it’s a mass of scarlet fever germs. | 为什么 那就是一大块猩红热细菌啊 |
[27:55] | “Burn it at once!’ | 把它烧干净了 |
[27:57] | “And so the little rabbit was put into a sack | 所以小兔子被放到了袋子里 |
[28:00] | “with the old picture books and a lot of rubbish | 随着那些旧图画书和垃圾 |
[28:02] | “and carried out to the end of the garden. | 一起被带到花园的尽头 |
[28:06] | That was a fine place to have a bonfire.” | 那是个生起篝火的好地方 |
[28:10] | This story is sad. Read something funny. | 这个故事太悲伤了 读点有趣的 |
[28:13] | – Yeah, funny. – Yeah, funny. | -对啊 有趣的 -对 有趣的 |
[28:14] | Look, this story is actually about something. | 听着 这个故事是有寓意的 |
[28:16] | – Funny! – Boo! | -要好玩的 -衰啊 |
[28:18] | – Really? – Throw it in the bonfire. | -是吗 -把它扔到篝火里 |
[28:21] | Alright. I’ll try this little baby here. | 好吧 我试试这本书 |
[28:24] | This one is called “Where Did My Sweet Grandma Go?” | 这本叫做 “我的好奶奶去哪了” |
[28:29] | Okay. Alright, alright! Time for a potty break, gang. | 好的 好了 休息时间上个厕所吧 |
[28:32] | Yeah, you know what’s goin’ on. | 对 你们知道一会儿会怎么样的 |
[28:34] | When we come back, maybe Mr. Charlie will read | 等咱们回来的时候 也许查理先生会讲 |
[28:36] | “Walter The Farting Dog,” huh? | “臭屁狗沃尔特” 怎么样 |
[28:37] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -好啊 -好耶 |
[28:39] | Farts! Farts! Farts! Farts! Farts! Farts! | 臭屁狗 臭屁狗 臭屁狗 |
[28:40] | For your information | 给你们透露一下 |
[28:42] | Walter farts because he’s been fed human food. | 沃尔特会放屁是因为他吃人吃的东西 |
[28:44] | It’s actually very sad. | 实际上很悲伤的 |
[28:45] | This field trip sucks. | 这图书馆之旅衰到爆 |
[28:48] | Not nice, Deangelo. Okay? | 这样不好 迪安杰罗 知道吗 |
[28:50] | Mr. Charlie’s havin’ a grumpy day. | 查理先生要生一天的气了 |
[28:52] | Ignore him, Charlie. His dads are gettin’ a divorce. | 别在意查理 他的爸爸们要离婚了 |
[28:54] | Hmm. Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:57] | – Oh, what is she doing here? – Nothing good. | -她怎么来了 -肯定没什么好事 |
[29:01] | – What’s up? – Hey. | -怎么了 -你们好 |
[29:05] | Cool. | 我先走了 |
[29:08] | How you doin’, Charlie? | 你怎么样查理 |
[29:11] | I… I feel terrible. | 我 我感觉糟透了 |
[29:14] | You had a nice, depressing date planned | 你有个很精心设计的约会计划 |
[29:15] | and I ruined it and made you crack your head open. | 然后被我毁了 还让你头摔破了 |
[29:18] | -I think you should go. -Wait. Is everything okay? | -我觉得你该走了 -等等 没事吧 |
[29:24] | I don’t know how to answer that. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[29:26] | You’re back at work. | 你回来工作了 |
[29:27] | Fine, then everything’s stupendous. | 好吧 然后一切都好起来了 |
[29:29] | Look, I know, you wanted to take things slow | 听我说 我知道 你想慢慢来 |
[29:32] | and I messed it up. | 我搞砸了 |
[29:33] | I… I just.. | 我 我只是 |
[29:35] | I think I… I tried to get physical | 我想 我想通过身体的接触 |
[29:38] | because I was trying to escape | 因为我想避开一些 |
[29:39] | the emotional connection we were having and… | 我们情感上的联系 |
[29:41] | Fran, stop it, please? | 小弗 别说了行吗 |
[29:42] | I don’t wanna do this. I can’t do it. | 我不想继续了 我做不到 |
[29:44] | If you’re looking for a boyfriend, I’m not him. | 要是你想找个男友 我不是合适人选 |
[29:46] | Oh, come on, Charlie, I’m just trying to figure out | 哦 拜托查理 我就是想说明 |
[29:47] | why I do this thing. | 我为什么要这样做 |
[29:48] | You wanna have fun? You want to escape? | 你想找乐吗 你想逃脱什么吗 |
[29:49] | – Look, meet my brother. – Wait, what? | -来 认识下我兄弟 -等等 啥 |
[29:53] | I… I don’t want another relationship, Charlie. | 我 我不想再找其他人了 查理 |
[29:55] | That’s fine. You won’t get one. | 没关系 那你就找不到了 |
[29:57] | I guarantee within six weeks, he is out of there. | 我保证不出六周 他就会离开这里 |
[29:59] | Six weeks is forty two days. | 六周就是四十二天 |
[30:01] | Yes, awesome multiplication, Frederick. | 是啊 乘法学得不错啊 弗雷德里克 |
[30:04] | You believe this kid? Five years old. | 你敢信 这孩子才五岁 |
[30:05] | He’s a hot male kindergarten teacher. | 他是个性感的幼儿园男老师 |
[30:07] | Look at that jawline. Snap him up. | 看看他的下巴的轮廓 去烦他吧 |
[30:10] | Hey, Cooper, do me a favor. | 嘿 库博帮我个忙 |
[30:12] | Take this lovely lady out for a coffee. | 带这位女士出去喝杯咖啡 |
[30:15] | Tell her about the time you went skydiving with Liza Minnelli. | 跟她说说你和丽莎·明奈利出去跳伞那回事 |
[30:17] | Correction, it was a small Asian man | 纠正一下 他是个亚洲人 |
[30:19] | who looked like Liza Minnelli. | 长得像丽莎·明奈利 |
[30:20] | I’m so confused, and frankly a little offended. | 我有点糊涂了 坦白说还有点生气 |
[30:22] | I don’t wanna get coffee with your brother. No offense. | 我不想和你兄弟出去喝咖啡 无意冒犯 |
[30:25] | Then go for tea or popsicles | 你们去喝茶还是吃冰棍儿 |
[30:27] | or don’t go at all. I don’t care. | 还是哪都不去 我不在乎 |
[30:28] | Just, please, leave me alone. | 请你 让我一个人待着好吗 |
[30:38] | – Jeff Cho. – What? | -杰夫·周 -什么 |
[30:41] | His name was Jeff Cho. | 他叫杰夫·周 |
[30:45] | Oh, man, that was such a mistake. | 天啊 真是个错误的决定 |
[30:47] | What was I hopin’ to hear? | 我想听他说什么呢 |
[30:48] | “Oh, you tried to kill me, but that’s alright. We’re cool.” | “你想把我杀了 但还好 没关系” |
[30:51] | Look, I know you feel bad. | 听着 我知道你感觉很糟糕 |
[30:53] | Take it from me. Charlie’s gonna be fine. | 听我一句 查理会没事的 |
[30:55] | He’s used to this. I’ve seen that guy pass out | 他已经习惯了 我都见过他 |
[30:57] | after he caught a fish, okay? | 在到钓鱼之后晕倒 好吗 |
[31:00] | One time he found a prize at the bottom of a box | 有次他在爆米花盒底发现中奖了 |
[31:01] | of Corn Pops. Gone. | 然后就晕了 |
[31:03] | Every time the Jets win, which luckily is very rare… | 每次飞机队赢了 这很不容易 |
[31:07] | For a second there, I thought I was special. | 有那么一会儿 我觉得自己很特别 |
[31:09] | Oh, you know what I mean. Come on. | 你知道我说什么 拜托 |
[31:11] | I do, and I am very comforted by your insults. | 我知道 你的建议很有用 |
[31:14] | – Great. – Thanks, Cooper. | -很好 -谢谢 库博 |
[31:16] | Is that a family name? I’ve never heard that before. | 那是你的姓吗 我以前没听说过 |
[31:18] | Named after the dog. That’s not true. | -在狗狗死后起的 -骗人的吧 |
[31:20] | It is true. 100%. | 是真的 百分之百真的 |
[31:22] | Yeah, it was a Saint Bernard. | 对 它叫圣伯纳德 |
[31:23] | He died just before I was born | 我出生后它就死了 |
[31:25] | and Charlie started callin’ me Cooper. | 然后查理开始叫我库博 |
[31:27] | I guess I was a hairy baby. | 我猜是因为我出生时头发不少 |
[31:33] | Well, thanks for the pep talk. | 好吧 谢谢你给我打气 |
[31:36] | See you around. | 回见 |
[31:39] | Hey, where are you headed? | 等等 你去哪 |
[31:41] | -Uh, Cobble Hill. -That’s great. | -中砺山 -正好 |
[31:43] | That’s right on our way. We’ll give you a ride. | 我们会经过那里 可以带你去 |
[31:45] | -Okay. -Just a heads up. | -好 -提醒一下 |
[31:47] | The ride’s a big yellow school bus. | 我们坐的是一辆黄色校车 |
[31:51] | Yeah, alright. Sure. | 好啊 没问题 |
[31:52] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[31:54] | Hey, Deangelo. I got a new bus buddy. | 嘿 迪安杰罗 车上再加个人 |
[31:57] | I guess she just wanted a chance to say | 我感觉她只是想找个机会 |
[31:59] | all the things she didn’t say to you. | 把她没对你讲的事讲出来 |
[32:01] | It was actually kind of a word flood. | 还挺多的 |
[32:03] | Do you wanna hear? | 想听吗 |
[32:05] | -No, not really. -Yeah, I don’t blame you. | -不想 -好吧 我不怪你 |
[32:09] | Leave it in the past. | 让它过去吧 |
[32:15] | We, uh, actually ended up hittin’ it off. | 我们最后还挺合得来的 |
[32:17] | -Yeah? -Yeah, she’s a big laugher. | -是吗 -是啊 她很开朗 |
[32:19] | I don’t think I’m that funny, but.. | 我可能没那么爱笑 但是 |
[32:20] | Come on, you’re funny. I like your De Niro. | 谁说的 你很逗 我喜欢你模仿德尼罗 |
[32:22] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[32:25] | Oh, here we go. Here we go. | 那我来一遍 开始 |
[32:27] | -“Cape Fear.” -Do a line. | -“恐惧角” -讲一整句 |
[32:30] | “I made him an offer he couldn’t refuse.” | “我给出的条件是他无法抗拒的” |
[32:31] | -That’s Brando. -It’s eventually him, right? | -这是白兰度 -最后变成他了对吧 |
[32:34] | Him before, yeah. I guess. | 他之前的样子 好像是 |
[32:36] | -Kind of. -Yeah. | -有点像 -对 |
[32:37] | Do, like, uh, “Goodfellas.” | 学一学盗亦有道 |
[32:39] | – “Look who’s talkin’ too!” – Jesus Christ. | -“看看谁也在说话” -天啊 |
[32:41] | No, I know that one’s not right. | 我也感觉不对 |
[32:43] | “Were you talkin’ to me?” | “你在和我说话吗” |
[32:47] | That’s honestly awful. | 说实话很糟 |
[32:49] | Anyway, I thought, uh.. | 不管怎么说 我感觉 |
[32:52] | I don’t know. I might ask her out. | 不知道 我想约她 |
[32:56] | -Francesca? -Yeah. | -弗朗西斯卡 -对 |
[32:57] | You know, just, if you’re cool with it. | 你懂得 只要你没意见 |
[32:59] | -Yeah, I’m cool with it. -Yeah. Good, ’cause I don’t wanna.. | -我没意见 -好吧 因为我不想 |
[33:01] | No, of course, sure. Be my guest. | 没问题 没关系的 想做就做好了 |
[33:03] | You two are perfect together. | 你们两个挺搭的 |
[33:04] | -You sure? -Yeah, I said I’m sure. | -真的吗 -对啊 说了没关系 |
[33:11] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[33:20] | A can of your cheapest beer, please. | 来一瓶你们这最便宜的啤酒 |
[33:23] | Cooper, what a nice surprise. | 库博 你怎么来了 |
[33:25] | Alright. This place is great. | 好啦 这地方不错 |
[33:28] | Looks like it hasn’t changed in 50 years. | 感觉50年没变了 |
[33:30] | Oh, you should see what it costs to make it look that way. | 那你得看看我为这都做了些什么 |
[33:31] | Oh, yeah? Are you the owner? | 是吗 这酒吧是你的吗 |
[33:33] | Me? No. Oh. | 我 不是 |
[33:35] | I’m the day manager. You know, easy come, easy go. | 我白天是经理 你知道 来去自由 |
[33:38] | Oh. Still drinkin’ Pabst in this neighborhood. | 我还在这喝蓝带啤酒呢 |
[33:42] | We get it. It’s terrible. You’re hilarious! | 我们懂了 很难喝 你很搞笑 |
[33:46] | Split it with me? | 一起吗 |
[33:47] | No, no, I can’t drink on the job. | 不 我上班呢 |
[33:50] | Should have been a kindergarten teacher. | 搞得像幼儿园老师 |
[33:54] | Maybe, uh, maybe another time? | 要不 要不换个时间 |
[33:58] | Uh, I’m gonna take a break from men for a while. | 我最近不是很想找男朋友 |
[34:02] | Especially since I almost killed the last one. | 而且我差点把上一个弄死 |
[34:05] | Last two, come to think of it. | 两个 想起来了 |
[34:07] | Well, you are in luck. | 好吧 你很走运 |
[34:08] | I’ve been told I’m very difficult to kill. | 人家说搞死我挺难的 |
[34:11] | I do enjoy talking to you, | 和你聊天确实是一种享受 |
[34:14] | and, um, I do find you charming | 而且 你也确实很有魅力 |
[34:16] | in a sort of like Saint Bernard kind of way. | 就像圣伯纳犬 |
[34:21] | – Yeah. – But Charlie.. | -确实 -但是查理 |
[34:23] | Hey, he’s the one who set us up. | 他想撮合我们 |
[34:26] | I checked with him and he’s cool. | 我问过他 他同意 |
[34:27] | I wouldn’t be here if he wasn’t. | 他要是不同意我也不会来的 |
[34:29] | -Hey, Francesca? -Yeah? | -嘿 弗朗西斯卡 -怎么了 |
[34:31] | Is it okay if I take my break early? | 我能不能早点走 |
[34:33] | I need to call my grandmother | 我得给奶奶打电话 |
[34:34] | but there’s a group of drunk bike messengers | 但是有一群喝醉了的自行车手 |
[34:36] | who keep yelling the word titties in the background. | 在后台不停地爆粗口 |
[34:39] | Of course, sweetheart. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[34:43] | Hi, I’m Bethany. | 你好 我叫贝莎妮 |
[34:45] | I like your shirt. Is it pima cotton? | 我喜欢你的衬衫 是皮马棉的吗 |
[34:47] | I..Um..Don’know. | 我 我也不知道 |
[34:50] | Oh. You would know if it was pima. | 如果是皮马棉的话你会知道的 |
[34:53] | Pima cotton feels like baby hair. | 皮马棉摸起来就像婴儿的头发 |
[34:56] | Yeah, I guess it doesn’t feel like baby hair. | 我感觉这不像是婴儿的头发 |
[34:59] | Must be Egyptian cotton then, which is also nice. | 那一定是埃及棉了 也很不错 |
[35:03] | -Phew. -Yeah. | -真好 -对 |
[35:05] | Whoo. | 真好 |
[35:07] | Phew. | 真好 |
[35:08] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[35:19] | Hey, hear me out. | 嘿 听我说 |
[35:20] | Uh, how would you feel if we set up Charlie | 你觉得我们帮查理找一个 |
[35:22] | with someone a little more his speed? | 和他聊得来的怎么样 |
[35:25] | I went to a seminar last night on the history of sandals. | 我昨晚去参加了一个关于凉鞋历史的研讨会 |
[35:29] | It was called, uh, “Walk 10,000 Years In My Shoes.” | 叫做 “穿我的鞋走一万年” |
[35:33] | Bethany? Sounds like the kind of girl | 贝莎妮 听起来像那种 |
[35:35] | who had her own horse growing up. | 骑着自家的马长大的女孩 |
[35:37] | No, I… I don’t know about that. | 不 我 我不知道 |
[35:39] | I met her at the bar where Francesca works. | 我是在弗朗西斯卡工作的酒吧认识她的 |
[35:40] | She’s nothing like Francesca. She’s more, uh, restrained. | 她根本不像弗朗西斯卡 她更加朴素 |
[35:43] | -Oh, like shy? -No. No, not exactly. | -是害羞么 -不 不完全是 |
[35:46] | Just, uh, she’s not real in your face. | 就是 不是你喜欢的那种脸蛋 |
[35:48] | You know, actually, she… she’s kind of hard to hear. | 你知道吗 她都有点难以察觉 |
[35:49] | Cooper, you don’t have to do this. | 库博 没必要做这种事 |
[35:51] | You can date Francesca without finding me a sub. | 你不用补偿我也可以约弗朗西斯卡 |
[35:53] | I’ll be honest. It started out that way | 讲实话 本来我也觉得没必要 |
[35:55] | but no joke, this chick is perfect for you. | 但是不开玩笑 她和你很搭 |
[35:58] | One I can picture in sweatpants? | 她穿运动裤吗 |
[36:00] | Dude, full top to bottom sweat suit. | 伙计 她全身都是运动装 |
[36:02] | Now that’s just creepy. I’m not sure, man. | 这令人毛骨悚然 我不确定 伙计 |
[36:05] | The last thing I need right now is to get overexcited again. | 我现在最不想要兴奋 |
[36:08] | Yeah, bro. I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem. | 好吧 兄弟 没问题的 |
[36:10] | No? | 是吗 |
[36:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:15] | I was wondering if you could point me to the section | 能不能麻烦你帮我找找 |
[36:16] | of your library dealing with amaranth? | 你们图书馆里关于不凋花的书 |
[36:19] | Amaranth, the grain? | 不凋花 玉米吗 |
[36:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:23] | The ancient grain cultivated by the Aztecs | 阿兹台客人种植的那种古代谷物 |
[36:26] | now enjoying a quinoa-like comeback | 现在像昆诺阿藜一样东山再起 |
[36:28] | thanks to its high protein content and nutty flavor. | 归功于高蛋白质含量和独特的风味 |
[36:33] | -Uh, sure. Right this way. -Okay. | -当然了 在这边 -好的 |
[36:39] | Ah, here. | 在这 |
[36:40] | “Amaranth And You.” | 《不凋花和你》 |
[36:44] | It seems to have a lot of.. | 看起来有不少 |
[36:46] | …historical information as well as recipes. | 历史信息和食谱 |
[36:51] | -Thanks, Charlie. -You’re welcome. What? | -谢谢 查理 -不客气 等等 |
[36:54] | -Oh. Ah, I’m Bethany. -Oh. | -对了 我叫贝莎妮 -好吧 |
[36:56] | They said we’d have a lot in common. | 别人都说我俩很像 |
[36:58] | Right. I guess they were right. | 好吧 我猜他们说对了 |
[37:01] | – ‘Cause you like books. – Yeah. | -因为你喜欢看书 -对 |
[37:04] | Yeah, I love them. | 对 我爱看书 |
[37:06] | I love the smell of them. | 特别是那种味道 |
[37:07] | The old books. | 老书的味道 |
[37:09] | Yeah, that, you know, that’s called furfural. | 确实 但你知道 那味道是糠醛 |
[37:11] | -Furfural? -Yeah. | -糠醛 -对 |
[37:12] | Oh. And furfural and vanillin. | 哦 糠醛和香兰素 |
[37:14] | It’s like, uh, they’re volatile compounds | 都是易挥发的偶锑乙炔化合物 |
[37:17] | released by, uh, decomposing paper and glue. | 纸和胶水分解的时候释放的 |
[37:20] | There’s probably some mold in there as well. | 可能还有点霉菌 |
[37:23] | Some people find it very, uh, you know… | 有人觉得这味道有点 |
[37:25] | -Romantic. -Romantic, yeah. | -浪漫 -浪漫 对 |
[37:26] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[37:38] | So, um, how does amaranth and chickpeas | 所以 不凋花和鹰嘴豆 |
[37:41] | with spring lamb sound? | 加上春天的羊羔感觉如何 |
[37:45] | -Are you asking me out? -No. | -你是在约我吗 -不是 |
[37:48] | No, I… I was just asking | 我只是在问 |
[37:50] | if that’s something I should make if you asked me out. | 如果你约我的话我是不是该做这个 |
[37:56] | Alright. Bethany, would you like to go out some time? | 好吧 贝莎妮 你愿意和我约会吗 |
[38:07] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[38:09] | Good. | 太好了 |
[38:10] | Friday? | 周五怎么样 |
[38:13] | Friday I have yarn-making class. | 我周五要上一个织毛线的课 |
[38:15] | I’d skip it, but we’re about to take on alpaca, so.. | 我可以不去 但这次是羊驼毛 所以 |
[38:18] | Oh, yeah. Uh, Saturday? | 好吧 周六呢 |
[38:21] | Saturday’s great. | 周六可以 |
[38:24] | I’ll make amaranth. | 我会做玉米的 |
[38:28] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[38:29] | She’s pleasant. | 和她一起很开心 |
[38:32] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s exactly what she is. | 对 就是这种感觉 |
[38:34] | She’s pleasant. Right? | 让人开心 对吧 |
[38:35] | I met her, I said | 我和她见面 然后就觉得 |
[38:36] | “My God, that is one pleasant girl.” | 老天 她好招人喜欢 |
[38:38] | Yeah, so we’ll see how that goes. | 对 那就再看看 |
[38:42] | You goin’ out with Francesca? | 你和弗朗西斯卡出去约会了吗 |
[38:43] | Ooh, Mr. Cooper’s got a girlfriend. | 库博先生有女朋友了 |
[38:47] | Alright. You know I don’t like labels, Deangelo. | 行了 你知道我不喜欢标签 迪安杰罗 |
[38:49] | You all know that. | 你们都知道的 |
[38:51] | And, yes, I am going out with Miss Francesca | 而且 对 我要约弗朗西斯卡小姐 |
[38:53] | on Saturday night. | 就在周六晚上 |
[38:55] | Though where, I don’t know. | 虽然还不知道去哪 |
[38:57] | You gotta help me out. What’s this chick like to do? | 你得帮我 她平时喜欢干什么 |
[38:59] | Don’t ask me. You’re the one dating her. | 别问我 是你约的她 |
[39:01] | -You set us up. -Technically, sure. | -是你撮合的我们 -严格来说是的 |
[39:05] | Look, she’s intimidating, okay? | 听着 我有点怕她 好吗 |
[39:07] | I feel like | 就好像 |
[39:09] | sometimes we’re havin’ three conversations at once | 我们一次性进行三场对话 |
[39:11] | and I can’t follow one of them, you know. | 然后我一个都跟不上 |
[39:13] | Alright, look, I know she’s really into Bauhaus. | 好吧 我知道她很喜欢包豪斯建筑学派 |
[39:15] | There’s an Oskar Schlemmer retrospective right now | 纽约现代美术馆现在有个奥斯卡·施莱默 |
[39:17] | at MoMA. | 的回顾展览 |
[39:19] | That’s exactly what I’m talkin’ about. | 我就是这意思 |
[39:21] | I need somethin’ fun. I need a good distraction. | 我需要点好玩的 分散注意力的 |
[39:25] | It doesn’t take much and this chick… goes dark. | 不用花太多钱就能让她迷倒 |
[39:28] | Yeah, Cooper, she’s having a tough time with her aunt. | 好吧库博 她正为她阿姨的事烦呢 |
[39:31] | I know. I know, and it’s super sad. It is. | 我知道 确实很难过 |
[39:33] | So let’s stop talkin’ about it already. | 所以别说这个了 |
[39:35] | I need to pee-pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[39:37] | Yeah, you and me both, Frederick. | 对 我们都要 弗雷德里克 |
[39:39] | Alright, come on, guys. Pick up the pace. | 好了 伙计们 我们快点吧 |
[39:40] | High knees, huh? Let’s go. | 腿腿迈开 好吗 我们走吧 |
[39:42] | How about just going somewhere.. | 要不然你就去 |
[39:47] | …uh, noisy? | 那种 很吵的地方吧 |
[39:51] | -How’s your pisco sour? -What? | -你的皮斯科鸡尾好喝吗 -什么 |
[39:54] | The pisco sour. Good? | 皮斯科鸡尾酒 好喝吗 |
[39:56] | Only for about six months. | 只有六个月 |
[39:59] | Before that, I was in San Francisco. | 我之前在旧金山 |
[40:02] | Have you been? | 你去过吗 |
[40:05] | It’s so good. | 特别棒 |
[40:07] | Yeah, so tangy. | 对 味道很浓 |
[40:14] | No one saw it coming. | 没人知道会是这样 |
[40:15] | Here everyone had psyched themselves up for alpaca | 每个人都满心想着羊驼呢 |
[40:18] | and the teacher breaks out yak wool. | 然后老师就带了牦牛毛 |
[40:21] | One guy had to take a time out. | 有个人不得不出去休息了一下 |
[40:22] | Oh, sounds intense. Thank you. | 听着很紧张 谢谢 |
[40:25] | Crazy intense. | 超级紧张 |
[40:26] | I guess from now on, I better not get too comfortable. | 我觉得现在开始 我最好不要太放松 |
[40:30] | Not if you know what’s good for you. | 除非知道什么对自己有好处 |
[40:34] | So, this is, um, amaranth and chickpeas. | 所以 这是 玉米和鸡肉 |
[40:38] | But no lamb. Sorry, I… I felt bad. | 但是没有羊肉 对不起 感觉那样不好吃 |
[40:41] | Oh, no. That’s… that’s fine. | 不 没事 没关系的 |
[40:42] | It looks amazing. Thank you so much for cooking. | 看着不错 谢谢你为我做饭 |
[40:45] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:47] | I like to cook in other people’s kitchens. | 我喜欢去别人家厨房做饭 |
[40:49] | It’s like a little window into their souls. | 就像是别人灵魂的一扇窗 |
[40:52] | Ah, what did you see in mine? | 那你在我的厨房里看出了什么 |
[40:54] | Extremely dull knives. | 非常钝的刀 |
[40:57] | That’s more accurate than you’ll ever know. | 那再准确不过了 |
[41:01] | Mm! It’s good. | 很好吃 |
[41:05] | – Do you have kids? – What? No. | -你有孩子吗 -什么 没有 |
[41:06] | No, why… why would you.. | 没有 为什么你这么问 |
[41:08] | I saw you have some foam | 我看到你把泡沫纸 |
[41:09] | taped to the corner of that table over there. | 贴在桌角那边 |
[41:12] | Well, that’s just what my sister does | 我妹妹为了帮助她儿子学走路 |
[41:14] | for her son who’s learning to walk. | 她也曾这么做 |
[41:16] | Goddammit. | 该死 |
[41:19] | I don’t mind kids, so.. | 我不介意孩子的 所以 |
[41:20] | It’s not that, Bethany. | 不是那样的 贝莎妮 |
[41:24] | Alright, there’s something you deserve to know. | 好吧 你应该知道一些事情 |
[41:26] | I have cataplexy which means that I can pass out | 我有猝倒症 在我情绪激烈的时候 |
[41:29] | any time I feel strong emotions. | 我会晕倒 |
[41:33] | Strong emotions? | 激烈的情绪 |
[41:35] | – Like what do you… – It could be anything. | -比如你 -可以是任何情绪 |
[41:36] | Like fear, anger, surprise, all of that. | 像是害怕 生气 惊喜 一切都是 |
[41:39] | In my case, it’s mainly.. | 就我而言 主要是 |
[41:42] | It’s mainly joy. | 主要是快乐 |
[41:44] | Oh. That’s horrible. | 那很恐怖 |
[41:47] | Yeah, it’s not great, but listen | 没错 并不好 但是听着 |
[41:49] | there’s nothing saying I can’t feel | 这不意味着 |
[41:52] | mild, tepid emotions. | 我感受不到温和温暖的感情 |
[41:54] | I can go to town on those. | 我可以正常上街 |
[41:57] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[41:58] | Did I get you too worked up about the yarn? | 我给你讲的织毛线的事让你太激动了吗 |
[42:03] | Um, nope. | 没有 |
[42:05] | I guess we all have something weird about us. | 我想我们身上都有奇怪的事情 |
[42:09] | I’m sexually attracted to Bob Newhart. | 我对鲍勃·纽哈特有性趣 |
[42:18] | “Rock Lobster!” | 是”摇滚龙虾” |
[42:22] | – Come on! – Okay! | -来吧 -好吧 |
[42:23] | “Rock Lobster!” | “摇滚龙虾” |
[42:25] | ♪ Ooh We were at a party ♪ | ♪ 我们在一个派对 ♪ |
[42:27] | ♪ His earlobe fell in the deep ♪ | ♪ 他的耳垂掉进了深渊 ♪ |
[42:31] | ♪ Someone reached in and grabbed it ♪ | ♪ 有人伸手抓住了它 ♪ |
[42:32] | ♪ Ooh It was a rock lobster ♪ | ♪ 它是摇滚龙虾 ♪ |
[42:36] | ♪ Ahh ahh ahh ahh ♪ | ♪ 啊 啊 啊 啊 ♪ |
[42:41] | ♪ Rock lobster Ahh ahh ahh ahh ♪ | ♪ 摇滚龙虾 啊 啊 啊 啊 ♪ |
[42:52] | I brought over some movies, but now I’m wondering. | 我带来了一些电影 但我现在很犹豫 |
[42:55] | Have you seen “Secret Of NIMH?” | 你有看过《鼠谭秘奇》吗 |
[42:57] | I was such a basket case at the end of that. | 我看到最后快要疯掉了 |
[42:59] | I think I’ll be okay. | 我想我应该没问题 |
[43:02] | I’m sitting down already. | 我已经坐好了 |
[43:05] | I think we should play it safe. | 我认为我们应该看一些安全点的 |
[43:15] | We have shared the incommunicable | 我们分享了不能用语言表达的 |
[43:18] | experience of war. | 关于战争的经历 |
[43:20] | In our youths, our hearts were touched with fire. | 在我们年轻时 我们的心是火热的 |
[43:23] | ♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 噢 噢 噢 噢 ♪ |
[43:26] | ♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 噢 噢 噢 噢 ♪ |
[43:29] | ♪ Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh ooh-ooh ooh-ooh ♪ | ♪ 噢噢 噢噢 噢噢 噢噢 ♪ |
[43:31] | ♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 噢噢 噢噢 噢噢 噢噢 ♪ |
[43:34] | The Civil War was fought in 10,000 places | 内战发生在10000个地方 |
[43:37] | from Valverde, New Mexico, and Tullahoma, | 从瓦尔瓦尔德 新墨西哥 图拉荷马 |
[43:40] | Tennessee to Saint Albans, Vermont | 田纳西到圣奥尔本斯 佛蒙特州 |
[43:43] | and Fernandina on the Florida coast. | 和在弗罗里达海岸的费南迪纳 |
[43:47] | More than three million Americans fought in it.. | 超过三百万美国人参与了这场战斗 |
[43:50] | This is nice. I feel really comfortable. | 这很好 我感觉很舒服 |
[43:53] | Two percent of the population died in it. | 百分之二的人死于其中 |
[43:55] | Yeah, me too. | 没错 我也是 |
[43:59] | American churches sheltered the dying.. | 美国教堂给垂死的人提供帮助 |
[44:03] | Uh, let me get you a cab. Or we could share? | 我给你叫个的士 或者我们可以共享 |
[44:07] | – You know, just.. – Hold on, it’s my aunt. | -你知道的 就 -等下 我阿姨 |
[44:10] | Is she waitin’ up for you? | 她在等你回家吗 |
[44:12] | Not waiting up. More like throwing up. | 不是等我 更像是呕吐了 |
[44:14] | Oh, shit. | 真糟糕 |
[44:16] | Um, alright. | 好吧 |
[44:18] | Come back to my place, open a bottle of wine. | 那到我的住处去 开一瓶红酒 |
[44:21] | – I can’t. I gotta check on her. – Of course. | -我去不了 我要去照看她 -当然 |
[44:25] | Uh, you know, I could help. | 你知道的 我可以帮忙 |
[44:29] | – Don’t worry about it. – Okay. | -别担心了 -好的 |
[44:31] | Um, and besides, I’d like to keep this separate. | 而且 我想要保持距离 |
[44:33] | Us separate, if that’s okay. Yeah. | -我们的距离 如果可以的话 -好 |
[44:35] | Hey, think of me as your… your weekend escape. | 把我当做你的 你的狂欢周末 |
[44:37] | – Okay. – Uh, also free weekdays, so.. | -好的 -还有轻松的工作日 所以 |
[44:40] | But no pressure. Um.. | 但没有压力 |
[44:45] | I’ll probably just walk it. | 我还是走回去吧 |
[44:58] | What are you.. | 你在干什么 |
[45:00] | Ah, crap, this hurts. How far am I? | 该死 这好痛 我多远了 |
[45:02] | …your knee is facing up and your toes are facing in. | 你的膝盖向上 脚趾朝内 |
[45:06] | About 3 feet. | 大概三英尺 |
[45:08] | This girl says she can teach you to do the splits in a day. | 这个女孩说她可以在一日之内教会你劈叉 |
[45:12] | That girl is nine years old, Sylvia. | 这个女孩才九岁 西尔维娅 |
[45:13] | Cocky little shit. | 自大的小混蛋 |
[45:16] | I’d like to see her do this | 在她撒了六十年的谎后 |
[45:18] | after 60 years of lying around. | 我倒想看看她来做这个 |
[45:21] | Oh, um, I wanna talk to you about something. | 我要跟你说一些事 |
[45:24] | Yeah? What is it? | 什么事 |
[45:26] | Well, if I’m gonna have a mastectomy | 如果我要做乳腺摘除手术 |
[45:29] | I’m thinking about getting implants. | 我想要做移植 |
[45:31] | Really big ones. Like double Ds. | 非常大的 比如一对D罩杯 |
[45:34] | Like proper gazongas. | 十足的巨乳 |
[45:36] | That’s what you wanted to talk to me about? | 这就是你想跟我说的吗 |
[45:37] | Well, I wanted to prepare you. | 我想让你做好准备 |
[45:39] | Well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[45:41] | Do whatever makes you happy. | 你开心的话就做吧 |
[45:43] | So, uh, how’s it going with Pooper? | 所以 你跟普博进行的怎么样 |
[45:47] | Cooper! It’s going great. | 库博 挺好的 |
[45:50] | It was a little bit weird dating Charlie’s brother | 跟查理的弟弟约会有些奇怪 |
[45:53] | but to be honest, I’m kind of glad he ended it. | 但说实话 我很高兴他结束了一切 |
[45:56] | Yeah, you’re already taking care of one invalid. | 没错 你已经在照顾一个废人了 |
[45:58] | I mean, once I found out about his situation | 我的意思是 在我发现他的情况之后 |
[46:02] | I didn’t wanna risk hurting him again, you know. | 我不想再冒险去伤害他了 你懂吗 |
[46:06] | Yeah, you were only thinking of him. | 你真为他着想 |
[46:07] | And… and… and Cooper is so much more my speed. | 而且 库博更对我的胃口 |
[46:10] | I mean, he is so much fun. | 我是说 他很有趣 |
[46:13] | He makes me laugh so much. | 他一直让我笑 |
[46:18] | So what’s next on my list? | 所以我单子上的下一项是什么 |
[46:19] | Oh, um, here we go. | 这里 |
[46:22] | You wanna go to one of those | 你想要去其中的 |
[46:24] | “second floor Asian massage places | 位于佩恩火车站旁边二楼的 |
[46:25] | near Penn Station and see if they actually do it.” | 亚洲按摩去看他们是否真的这么做 |
[46:29] | – It? – You know.. | -怎么样 -你懂的 |
[46:31] | Wah! It! | 这么做 |
[46:35] | Seriously? Whatever happened | 认真的吗 不管远足去马丘比丘的路上 |
[46:37] | to hiking Machu Picchu? | 会发生什么吗 |
[46:38] | Oh! I hate you! What hike? I almost died! | 我恨你 什么远足 我差不多要死了 |
[46:41] | You whore! | 你这个混蛋 |
[46:46] | Alright, just breathe. | 好了 慢慢呼吸 |
[46:50] | Give me that! | 把那给我 |
[46:53] | Oh, you.. | 你 |
[46:55] | Two to you. | 你得两分 |
[46:59] | You bringing Bethany to Liza’s on Thursday? | 你周四要带贝莎妮来吗 |
[47:01] | – She’s dyin’ to meet her. – Uh, I guess so, yeah. | -她很想见她 -我也这么想 |
[47:03] | – You bringing Francesca? – Yeah, probably. | -你带弗朗西斯卡吗 -对 应该吧 |
[47:06] | Well, it’s, uh, it’s actually a talk-heavy situation. | 好吧 事实上气氛很尴尬 |
[47:10] | Did I tell you my newest discovery? | 我有告诉你我的新发现吗 |
[47:12] | Movie dates. | 电影约会 |
[47:13] | Movie dates have actually been around for some time. | 电影约会实际上已经流行了一阵子了 |
[47:17] | Yeah, ’cause they’re amazing. | 没错 因为它很神奇 |
[47:19] | You talk too much, you get shushed. | 如果你说太多话 你会被嘘声 |
[47:20] | That’s very clever. | 那很明智 |
[47:22] | You know what, I think at some point | 你知道吗 我认为有时候 |
[47:23] | you might have to actually talk to the woman you’re dating. | 你一定要跟你约会的女人说话 |
[47:26] | I guess, especially since we’re apparently | 我猜 特别是 |
[47:29] | waiting to have sex. | 我们显然都在等着发生性关系 |
[47:30] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[47:32] | I haven’t jerked it this much since high school. | 高中之后我就没拿它开过玩笑了 |
[47:36] | Interestingly, I found | 有趣的是 我发现 |
[47:39] | I’ve gone straight back to Mexican telenovelas. | 我直接回到了墨西哥肥皂剧时期 |
[47:41] | Oh! “La Fuerza Del Destino?” | “与兰花在一起” |
[47:45] | Anyway, I guess it’s because of what happened with you. | 不管怎样 我猜是因为你发生的事 |
[47:47] | Why? Why? What happened with me? | 为什么 为什么 我发生了什么 |
[47:49] | Well, she said she wants to stop using sex | 她说她不想继续用性交 |
[47:52] | as a substitute for intimacy | 作为亲密关系的代替物 |
[47:53] | or maybe it was the other way around. | 或者是别的原因 |
[47:55] | I don’t know. Anyway, it’s all your fault! | 不知道 无论如何 都是你的错 |
[47:57] | Yes. Yes! | 棒 棒 |
[48:00] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[48:02] | I got you, brother. I got you. | 我接住你了 兄弟 我接住你了 |
[48:04] | – He alright? – Yeah. He’s alright. Yep. | -他还好吗 -对 他还好 |
[48:07] | Uh, here we have the Temple of the Great Jaguar | 这是我们伟大美洲豹的庙宇 |
[48:11] | or the Temple Ah Cacao. | 或者阿可可寺 |
[48:14] | It’s a funerary pyramid | 它是个葬礼用的金字塔 |
[48:16] | from the Postclassic classic period. | 来自后古典主义的经典时期 |
[48:20] | Phenomenal. Just phenomenal. | 了不起 就是 了不起 |
[48:24] | …to you for sharing. | 感谢你的分享 |
[48:26] | In 1962, they found the tomb of the great Mayan ruler | 1962年 他们发现了玛雅统治者 |
[48:30] | Jasaw Chan K’awiil. | 戛洒·陈·卡瓦的坟墓 |
[48:32] | This is gonna take a K’a-while longer. | 这会花好一会时间 |
[48:35] | K’a-kill me now. | 现在杀了我吧 |
[48:37] | And here we’re moving into the North Acropolis | 我们现在移到北阿科罗普利斯 |
[48:41] | which is just beside the Great Plaza. | 就位于金字塔广场旁边 |
[48:43] | Do you have any maps? I’m having trouble tracking the layout. | 你有地图吗 我对轨道配置有疑问 |
[48:46] | There’s a great topographic survey coming up. | 马上就会有一个很棒的地形测量 |
[48:48] | Marv, where are the beach pics? | 马文 沙滩的图片在哪 |
[48:50] | You guys do anything other than climb around | 你们除了爬碎石堆 |
[48:51] | old piles of rubble? | 还做了什么 |
[48:53] | All the recreational photos | 所有的娱乐照片 |
[48:54] | come after the intermission. | 将在休息之后给出 |
[48:56] | – Honey? – What? | -亲爱的 -什么 |
[48:57] | Did he say intermission? | 他说了休息吗 |
[48:58] | We might need to do some shots. | 我们可能需要拍一些照 |
[49:00] | That’s what the intermission is for. | 这就是有休息的原因 |
[49:02] | Oh, Lord. | 噢 天啊 |
[49:03] | That’s similar to the other pyramids | 那跟别的金字塔差不多的 |
[49:05] | I’ve shown you. | 我给你看过 |
[49:07] | This is a map just to give you a little bit | 这张地图只给了你一点 |
[49:08] | of the lay of the land. There’s Tikal. | 关于地形的信息 这是蒂卡尔 |
[49:09] | – Wake up. – I’m not sleeping. | -醒醒 -我没睡 |
[49:11] | – You were snoring. – I was not. | -你在打呼噜 -我没有 |
[49:13] | Then maybe it was me. | 可能是我 |
[49:15] | Am I dreaming now? | 我正在做梦吗 |
[49:16] | You’ll know if I’m dreaming | 你可以从我是否在跟狮子王里的娜娜 |
[49:18] | if I start having sex with Nala from “Lion King.” | 做爱来判断我有没有在做梦 |
[49:21] | Don’t laugh. This was my first crush. | 别笑 这是我的第一春 |
[49:24] | You’ll be out of breath around stair four. | 你会在四层楼梯喘不过气 |
[49:26] | So is Belize on 110 or 220 volt electricity? | 贝利兹用的是110伏还是220伏电 |
[49:30] | 110, same as the US. | 110伏 跟英国一样 |
[49:31] | Huh, really? In spite of the British influence? | 真的吗 尽管有英国的影响 |
[49:34] | You know, that’s fascinating, really. | 你知道的 那很有趣 真的 |
[49:35] | Wow, you’re not kidding. | 你没有在开玩笑 |
[49:41] | You sure are in a good mood today. | 你今天心情肯定很好 |
[49:43] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -对 |
[49:45] | Yeah, I guess. This was fun. | 是的 我猜 这很有趣 |
[49:48] | Are you on a new med? | 你嗑了新药吗 |
[49:50] | No. I mean, I had a full-strength latte. | 没有 我是说 我喝了强效拿铁 |
[49:54] | – Why do you ask? – Just.. | -你为什么这么问 -只是 |
[49:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:58] | You seemed so happy just yuckin’ it up | 你在跟弗朗西斯卡大笑的时候 |
[50:00] | with Francesca and I was pretty sure | 看上去很开心 我很确定 |
[50:02] | you couldn’t even talk to her. | 你甚至不能跟她讲话 |
[50:04] | That was before that. | 是在那之前 |
[50:05] | …like, “Oh, she’s staying out there.” | 像是 “她还待在这” |
[50:10] | So what? You’re not happy at all? | 那又怎样 你一点也不开心吗 |
[50:12] | No. No, I guess I’m just unhappy enough. | 不 我猜我只是情绪刚好 |
[50:15] | It’s weird. Suddenly I can be around her. | 这很奇怪 我突然可以出现在她身边 |
[50:17] | Hmm. And that makes you happy? | 那会使你开心吗 |
[50:20] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对的 -好吧 |
[50:23] | Cooper’s your shoe tack? | 库博是你的弟弟吗 |
[50:25] | – Come on. Does he know? – No. | -拜托 他知道吗 -不 |
[50:27] | No, he doesn’t, and I don’t want you to tell him | 不 他没有 我也不想你告诉他 |
[50:29] | ’cause that would make it weird. | 因为那会让事情变得很奇怪 |
[50:31] | Yeah, that would make it weird. | 是的 是会很奇怪 |
[50:34] | Is he holding out? Right? | 他在掩饰吗 是吗 |
[50:37] | Dude, she’s smokin’. | 伙计 她美得冒烟 |
[50:40] | I mean, you know that I’m all about the boys, but I.. | 我是说 你知道我是个钢铁直女 但是 |
[50:45] | Uff, I would. | 跟她做 我愿意 |
[50:50] | What? | 干嘛 |
[50:51] | – We need to talk. – Right now? | -我们需要谈谈 -现在吗 |
[50:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:55] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我真的忍不住了 |
[50:57] | I’m literally dying from blue balls. | 我快要憋死了 |
[50:59] | Seriously? Can this wait? | 认真的吗 能等等吗 |
[51:01] | A man has needs, Charlie | 这是男人的生理需求 查理 |
[51:02] | and I would think that a woman does, too, but.. | 而且我觉得女人也有 但是 |
[51:06] | Did that sting? | 那疼吗 |
[51:07] | Like I’ve told you, she’s having a rough time… | 正如我告诉过你的 她最近很艰难 |
[51:09] | I know. I know she is. | 我知道 我知道她艰难 |
[51:10] | I know and I feel for her. I do. | 我知道 我也很同情她 真的 |
[51:12] | I just don’t know that I’m the guy. | 我只是不确定我是不是她命中注定的那一个 |
[51:14] | I don’t know that I’m cut out for this, you know. | 你知道的 我不确定我配不配 |
[51:17] | – I think we need to break up. – No! | -我想我们得分手了 -不行 |
[51:19] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[51:21] | Look, you’re getting along okay otherwise, right? | 听着 你们相处得很好 对吧 |
[51:24] | – Yeah. – Now she’s having problems. | -是的 -现在她有困难了 |
[51:25] | And you are helping a person with her problems. | 你是在帮助她解决她渡过难关 |
[51:28] | Don’t just throw her away | 别就这么甩了她 |
[51:30] | so that we never see her again. | 那样我们就再也见不着她了 |
[51:31] | – We? – You. | -我们 -你 |
[51:34] | Yeah, no. No, yeah. Right. | 是的 不 不 是的 |
[51:36] | You’re saying it’s about her, it’s not about me. | 你是说是她的问题 不是我的吗 |
[51:38] | It’s definitely not about you. | 绝对不关你事 |
[51:41] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[51:43] | – I can get to know her better. – That’s an idea. | -我可以更好地了解她 -这是个办法 |
[51:45] | – She is interesting. – Right. | -她很有趣 -是的 |
[51:47] | – Does not own a TV. – Get out. | -她没有电视 -胡说 |
[51:49] | No, really doesn’t own a TV. | 不 她是真的没有电视 |
[51:51] | Wow. There you are. | 机会来了 |
[51:52] | Look at this as a chance to… to better yourself. | 把这看作是一个 升华自己的机会 |
[51:55] | Learn to cook, take tango classes. | 学学做饭 跳跳探戈舞 |
[51:56] | Better still, I’ll hook you up with a library card. | 还有更好的 我帮你搞张借书证 |
[52:00] | – Okay. – Right? | -是的 -是吧 |
[52:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[52:04] | Yeah, this is gonna be good. It’s gonna be good. | 是的 会有用的 会有用的 |
[52:05] | I read the “New Yorker” at the dentist. | 我看牙医的时候读了”纽约客” |
[52:07] | I own corduroys. I can do this! | 我家里有灯芯绒裤 我可以的 |
[52:09] | I have faith in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[52:10] | Plus, when we do have sex.. | 另外 等到我们真的上床了 |
[52:15] | -I have less faith. – Yeah. | -我没那么有信心了 -好吧 |
[52:19] | – Thanks, brother. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 兄弟 -不客气 |
[52:21] | – I couldn’t do it without you. – I know. | -没有你我做不到 -我知道 |
[52:23] | Sorry. It’s the blue balls. | 对不起 都是憋的 |
[52:27] | Marvin, thank you so much. That was, uh, that was thorough. | 马文 非常感谢 那很棒 |
[52:30] | It was my pleasure, and sorry | 我的荣幸 但是对不起 |
[52:32] | I couldn’t get that audio track set up in time. | 我没能及时设置好音频曲目 |
[52:34] | It’s really the groan of the howler monkey | 这真是跟吼猴的呻吟声一样 |
[52:36] | that puts you back into the jungle. | 把你拖回到丛林里 |
[52:38] | It’s like, it’s… | 就像是 |
[52:39] | Oh, hey! We’re fine. We’re fine. | 好了 没事了 |
[52:42] | Oh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[52:43] | Did you guys ever use | 你们有没有用那些 |
[52:44] | those groomsmen’s presents we got you? | 我们给你的伴郎礼物 |
[52:46] | Uh.. Um, no. | 没有 |
[52:48] | – Not yet. – What is it? | -还没有 -怎么了 |
[52:50] | We got them each a night at this | 我们一天晚上在纽约州莱茵贝克的 |
[52:51] | B&B up in Rhinebeck. | 一家酒店发现的它们 |
[52:52] | And especially for Charlie. | 尤其对查理来说 |
[52:54] | It’s, uh, pretty boring out there. | 那里挺无聊的 |
[52:56] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[52:58] | But anyway, I was thinking it would be kind of fun | 但不管怎样 我觉得如果我们一起去的话 |
[53:00] | if you guys all went together though. | 会很有趣的 |
[53:02] | Yeah. I don’t… I don’t know. I don’t need to… | 是啊 我不 我不知道 我不需要 |
[53:04] | – Oh, let’s do it. – Why not? | -我们去吧 -为什么不呢 |
[53:05] | We could go apple picking. | 我们可以去摘苹果 |
[53:07] | Are apples in season? | 这是摘苹果的季节吗 |
[53:08] | Uh, berry picking. | 摘浆果也行啊 |
[53:10] | As long as we pick somethin’, right? | 反正摘点儿什么 是吧 |
[53:12] | Uh, that sounds like fun. I mean, why not, right? | 听起来很有趣 我是说 为什么不呢 |
[53:16] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[53:18] | – Sure. Why not? – Why not? | -当然 为什么不呢 -为什么不呢 |
[53:20] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[53:32] | – Oh, my.. – This is it! This is it! | -我的天 -就这儿了 就这儿了 |
[53:35] | Left. Left. Left. Left turn! | 左转 左转 左转 左转 |
[53:38] | Oh, here? | 这里吗 |
[53:40] | Alright! Hey! | 好吧 |
[53:43] | Alright, babe. Alright, alright. | 好了 宝贝 好了 好了 |
[53:44] | – Oh, thank goose. – Yep, thank goose. | -感谢上帝 -是啊 感谢上帝 |
[53:48] | – I’m so relieved to be alive. – Alright. | -很高兴我还活着 -好了 |
[53:50] | Apollo 13 had an easier landing. | 阿波罗13号着陆都比这简单 |
[53:52] | – Need a hand? – Yes, please. | -需要帮忙吗 -是的 |
[53:54] | Well, it’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[53:56] | I vote we stay here for the rest of our lives | 我觉得我们就在这儿度过余生 |
[53:57] | and never get in that car again. | 再也别上那辆车了 |
[53:59] | We got here, didn’t we? What a bunch of little bitches. | 我们到了 不是吗 真是一群小婊子 |
[54:02] | Yeah, little bitches who would like to survive the weekend. | 是啊 小婊子们想活过这个周末 |
[54:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:06] | Oh, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[54:08] | Oh, it’s my cello in case we wanna have a singalong. | 这是我的大提琴 以防我们要唱歌 |
[54:10] | Can… can you sing along to cello? | 还可以跟着大提琴唱的吗 |
[54:12] | – You can do anything you want. – Attagirl. | -你可以做任何你想做的事 -好样的 |
[54:14] | Let me, let me. Ah! | 让我来 让我来 |
[54:16] | Would you mind? Thanks a lot. | 你介意吗 谢谢 |
[54:18] | Oh, oh, please be careful. It’s an antique. | 请小心 这是古董 |
[54:21] | Hey, we… we’ll get this stuff. You guys go check in, huh? | 我们搬行李 你们去办理入住吧 |
[54:23] | – Yeah. – Yeah, sure. | -好的 -当然 |
[54:27] | Hey, hey, hey. Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[54:28] | You sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定你没意见吧 |
[54:30] | With what? | 对什么有意见 |
[54:31] | With me and Francesca. | 对我和弗朗西斯卡 |
[54:32] | You guys are actin’ kind of funny. | 你们之间有点奇怪 |
[54:33] | No, yeah, of course. I told you. It’s fine. | 不 当然吧 我跟你说过了 没事的 |
[54:35] | We went on, what, one date? | 我们怎么 才约过一次会 |
[54:37] | And half of that in the ER. | 一半还是在个急诊室里 |
[54:38] | It’s… it’s in the past. I’m with Bethany now. | 这是过去的事了 我现在和贝莎妮在一起了 |
[54:40] | Okay. Good, ’cause I think this weekend’s it. | 很好 因为我觉得这个周末是时候了 |
[54:44] | It? | 是什么时候 |
[54:52] | Yeah. Congratulations. | 是啊 祝贺你 |
[54:54] | – What’s the occasion? – There’s no occasion. | -什么大日子啊 -没什么 |
[54:55] | I’m just gettin’ that vibe she’s ready, you know. | 我只是感觉到她已经准备好了 |
[54:58] | Lord knows I’ve been ready. | 反正我已经准备过头了 |
[54:59] | I tell you I’m off telenovelas? | 我告诉你我抛弃肥皂剧了吗 |
[55:01] | I’m on to the food network. | 我爱上食品网络了 |
[55:02] | Had a big old week with that Rachel Ray. | 和瑞秋·雷度过了一个很长的一周 |
[55:05] | That’s upsetting. | 真烦人 |
[55:07] | Giada De Laurentiis, maybe. | 也可能是吉娅达·德·劳伦蒂斯 |
[55:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[55:12] | Hey, we’re all checked in. This place is great. | 登记好了 这地方很棒 |
[55:16] | You’re gonna love our room. | 你会爱死我们的房间的 |
[55:18] | It’s like something out of a “Nancy Drew” novel. | 就像”南希·德鲁”小说里的一样 |
[55:20] | Oh, I’m not sure what that means, but.. | 我不知道你在说什么 但是 |
[55:25] | Is that… just… little kisses? | 这是什么亲嘴方式 |
[55:28] | Alright! | 好了 |
[55:29] | Those two aren’t wastin’ any time. | 你们两个真是一寸光阴一寸金啊 |
[55:32] | Oh, gosh, I’m such a skank. | 天哪 真是无礼 |
[55:34] | By all means, carry on. | 请继续吧 |
[55:35] | I think, uh, we’re gonna take a nap. | 我想 我们去小睡一会儿 |
[55:38] | Oh, no. Wait! Wait! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[55:40] | Already? We just got here. | 这么快吗 我们才刚到 |
[55:42] | Actually, I’m feeling kind of carsick too. | 实际上 我也有点晕车 |
[55:44] | Come on. We haven’t come all this way just to sleep. | 别吧 我们来这儿不是为了睡觉的 |
[55:46] | Let’s go, uh, let’s go antiquing. | 我们走吧 我们去古董店吧 |
[55:48] | – Antiquing? – Yeah. | -古董店 -是啊 |
[55:50] | Since when do you antique? | 你什么时候开始关心古董了 |
[55:51] | Are you kidding? I love old crap. | 你在开玩笑吗 我喜欢旧玩意儿 |
[55:53] | Could use another butter churn. | 我需要一个黄油搅拌棒 |
[55:57] | You know, why not? Let’s check out the town. | 未尝不可呢 我们去城里看看吧 |
[56:00] | We’ll sleep tonight. Let’s do it. | 晚上再睡觉 走吧 |
[56:04] | – We’ll just.. – Yeah. | -我们就 -是啊 |
[56:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[56:10] | Oh, dang. It is muggy. Hmm. | 干 又闷又热 |
[56:13] | Why didn’t we take the car again? | 我们为什么不再开车呢 |
[56:15] | Because Francesca’s driving | 因为弗朗西斯卡是司机 |
[56:16] | and we value our lives. | 而我们要珍爱我们的生命 |
[56:18] | It’s not my fault New Yorkers drive so slow. | 纽约人开得这么慢不是我的错 |
[56:19] | Literally, no one else has ever thought that. | 真的 没有人这么想 |
[56:27] | Liza was right. This place is boring. | 丽莎是对的 这个地方很无聊 |
[56:31] | Hey, well, how about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[56:33] | Ooh, it says shop. | 上面写着商店唉 |
[56:35] | Phenomenal. | 震惊 |
[56:37] | Yeah, I… I just wish there were more | 是的 我只希望有更多 |
[56:39] | racist lawn jockeys. | 种族歧视的草地骑师在这里 |
[56:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[56:43] | You know, I’m… I’m about ready to head back. | 我觉得我可以回去了 |
[56:51] | No way. | 不可能 |
[56:53] | Is that a trombone that someone turned into a lamp? | 有人把长号做成灯了吗 |
[56:57] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[56:58] | My aunt had a tea set just like this. | 我姑妈有一套这样的茶具 |
[57:00] | Oh, my God, is she an Oompa Loompa? | 天哪 她是个小矮人吗 |
[57:02] | – Yes, she is. – Good for her. | -是的 她是 -真好 |
[57:04] | And this mixer. We had this! | 还有这个搅拌机 我们有这个 |
[57:06] | This thing is so loud, it would wake me | 这东西太吵了 每当她做煎饼的时候 |
[57:08] | out of a dead sleep whenever she made pancakes. | 我们就会从梦中醒来 |
[57:10] | Speaking of, anybody feelin’ snacky? | 说到此 有人觉得饿了吗 |
[57:13] | I saw a taco place a couple… | 我刚看到一个墨西哥玉米卷店 |
[57:14] | Did you live with Sylvia growing up? | 你和西尔维娅一起长大的吗 |
[57:15] | Uh, on and off. | 分分合合吧 |
[57:18] | It was really cool being a kid and getting to come visit | 去访问你在纽约的漂亮姑妈 |
[57:20] | your fancy aunt in New York City. | 对于一个孩子来说挺酷的 |
[57:22] | I got to spend an entire summer with her. | 我和她一起度过了整个夏天 |
[57:24] | It wasn’t until later that I realized | 直到后来我才意识到 |
[57:26] | it was so I wouldn’t be around | 那是为了不让我 |
[57:28] | um, to see my mom getting chemo. | 看见我妈妈在化疗 |
[57:30] | – Wh… when did she die? – I was 17, senior year. | -她什么时候死的 -我17岁 大四 |
[57:33] | Uff, super sad. | 超级伤心 |
[57:38] | I dropped out and I, uh, just started traveling. | 我辍学了 我开始旅行 |
[57:41] | I wanted to be a million miles from there. | 我想尽量远离那里 |
[57:44] | Never really came home again. | 再也没有回家过 |
[57:47] | Well, I guess Sylvia is my home. | 我想西尔维娅家就是我家 |
[57:50] | She sounds like a fantastic lady. | 她听起来像个了不起的女人 |
[57:51] | She is a pain in the ass. But I love her. | 她是个讨厌鬼 但我爱她 |
[57:54] | – Oh, hey. Charlie? – Yeah? | -查理 -怎么了 |
[57:56] | Could you give me a hand with this? | 你能帮我一把吗 |
[57:58] | I… I got you, Bethany. | 我帮你 贝莎妮 |
[57:59] | Just, I’m a lot taller. | 我比他高多了 |
[58:03] | Ooh, look at this sweet baby. | 看看这个可爱的宝贝 |
[58:06] | Do you think we should, uh.. | 你觉得我们该 |
[58:07] | Come on, it’s an instrument. It’s for playing. | 拜托 这是乐器 就是用来弹的嘛 |
[58:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[58:12] | Oh, man. I guess it’s broken. | 伙计 我想它坏了 |
[58:15] | Oh, wait, look. It’s not plugged in. | 等等 看 没插上电 |
[58:17] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[58:19] | Have you ever seen such a nice display of birds’ eggs? | 你见过这么漂亮的鸟蛋展示框吗 |
[58:22] | Okay, try it now. | 好了 现在试试 |
[58:27] | Alright! | 好了 |
[58:29] | Hey, I didn’t know you play. | 我都不知道你会弹 |
[58:31] | Six years with Senora Paredes. | 和瑟罗纳·帕拉德斯工作了6年 |
[58:34] | Do that, do that again. | 再弹一次 |
[58:36] | Guys, that’s really goddamn loud. | 伙计们 太吵了 |
[58:41] | Look! Oh! | 看 |
[58:43] | Now he comes. | 现在他来了 |
[58:45] | That organ’s 50 years old! | 那乐器已经50岁了 |
[58:54] | The world showed no compassion to me | 世界对我没有同情 |
[58:56] | Oh pitiful creature of darkness | 可怜的黑暗生物 |
[58:59] | What kind of life have you known? | 你知道什么样的生活 |
[59:03] | Did they rehearse this? | 他们排练过吗 |
[59:06] | Char, come on. Get out of the tub. | 查 快从浴缸里出来吧 |
[59:08] | Unhand me, you lout! | 放开我 你这个蠢货 |
[59:10] | – Get out.. – Unhand me, you lout! | -快出来吧你 -放开我 蠢货 |
[59:13] | Oh! Never! No! | 住手 我不出来 |
[59:14] | – Are you gonna stop? – Yes, I will. I’ll stop. | -你到底有完没完 -有完 有完 |
[59:25] | I know. I know. | 我懂的 |
[59:27] | Maybe you need to slow down. I’m not saying anything. | 你的反应太早了 我还什么都没说呢 |
[59:30] | – I’m not saying anything. – No, no, no. | -我还什么都没说呢 -话虽如此 |
[59:32] | You’re the one who brought up the librarian convention. | 是你提起图书管理员的习俗的 |
[59:34] | Come on, you gotta tell me. What is that like? | 别卖关子了 快告诉我细节 |
[59:35] | You wanna hear about that? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[59:37] | It’s like, uh, tons of sex, tons of booze, tons of drugs, | 可以用酒池肉林 荒淫无度来形容 |
[59:43] | all in orthopedic footwear. | 而且全都穿着矫形鞋 |
[59:45] | More wine? | 请再来点红酒 |
[59:46] | Yeah, more wine. Thank you. | 请再来点红酒 谢谢 |
[59:47] | That’s the … In sensible shoes. | -那是一种 -合脚的鞋 |
[59:49] | Yeah, sensible shoes. Yeah. | 是的 合脚的鞋 没错 |
[59:51] | Hey, you wanna hear a Charlie story? | 你们想听一个关于查理的故事吗 |
[59:53] | Uh, he ever tell you that, uh | 他有没有告诉过你们 |
[59:55] | he won the sixth grade talent show? | 他六年级的时候曾经在才艺展示得过第一 |
[59:56] | Mnh-mnh. This story’s no good. | 这故事没啥可讲的 |
[59:58] | You don’t wanna hear this story. | 你们不会有兴趣的 |
[59:59] | Come on, you’re bein’ modest. | 你太谦虚了 |
[1:00:00] | You had the crowd on their feet. | 其他人可是都激动得不行 |
[1:00:02] | I wanna hear. What was your talent? | 我想听 你表演了什么才艺 |
[1:00:06] | Come on, what was your talent? | 别卖关子了 快说你表演了什么 |
[1:00:08] | Uh, Tracy Turwel and I did the.. | 我和特雷西·特维尔 |
[1:00:10] | …the big scene from “Streetcar Named Desire.” | 演了一段《欲望号街车》 |
[1:00:13] | -You were Stanley Kowalski? – I was. | -你演斯坦李·科沃斯基 -是的 |
[1:00:15] | – Stella! – Yeah, thank you. | -斯特拉 -好了 别演了 |
[1:00:16] | Sorry, everyone. Sorry. | 不好意思 各位 让你们看笑话了 |
[1:00:18] | – Yes, no, exactly. – Thank you. | -别这么说 真的 -谢谢 |
[1:00:19] | That was fantastic, yeah. | 非常棒 我说真的 |
[1:00:21] | Uh, only … That was better. | -除了 -你这样好多了 |
[1:00:22] | Yes, that was two octaves lower. | 你刚才叫的那一声低了两个八度 |
[1:00:23] | Because Charlie’s an 11-year-old boy | 因为查理那时候只是一个11岁的小男孩 |
[1:00:25] | whose voice has not changed. | 还没变声呢 |
[1:00:26] | So there’s a 4 foot, 80 pound kid on stage | 所以当时是一个4英尺 80磅的男孩 |
[1:00:29] | screaming, “Stella!” | 在台上尖叫“斯特拉” |
[1:00:32] | – Hot. – Wow, thanks. | -真性感 -哇 谢谢你这么说 |
[1:00:34] | Yeah, that’s not even the best part. | 这还不是最精彩的 |
[1:00:35] | – It is the best part. – No. | -这就是最精彩的了 -才不是 |
[1:00:37] | I made grown men weep. What could be better? | 那些大人都哭了 还有什么更好的 |
[1:00:38] | You blew the competition away. That could be better. | 你把比赛结果那一段跳过了 那更精彩 |
[1:00:41] | The girl who played “Stairway To Heaven” on her oboe | 有一个用双簧管演奏”天堂的阶梯”的女孩 |
[1:00:43] | the boy who did the foxtrot with his mom. | 还有一个和他妈妈一起跳狐步舞的男孩 |
[1:00:44] | These… these are true. | 你记性真好 |
[1:00:45] | But Charlie, you know, | 但是你们知道吗 查理 |
[1:00:46] | the… the modest boy that he is, sits quietly. | 这个谦虚的小男孩就那样安静地坐着 |
[1:00:49] | He hears his name called as the winner. | 当他听到获胜者是自己时 |
[1:00:50] | – He practically levitates … – Cooper. Cooper. | -他几乎要飘起来了 -库博 库博 |
[1:00:53] | – He sprints down the aisle … – Cooper. | -他一下子冲上过道 -库博 |
[1:00:54] | Come on. He almost gets to the stage | 没事儿 当他快要冲上台的时候 |
[1:00:56] | and right then, bam! | 突然嘭的一声 |
[1:00:59] | He’s out like a light. | 他一下就晕过去了 |
[1:01:01] | He takes a head-first dive into the orchestra pit. | 像跳水一样一头扎到了乐团席里 |
[1:01:03] | Splits his head open. | 脑袋也开了瓢了 |
[1:01:04] | There’s blood everywhere | 血溅的到处都是 |
[1:01:06] | kids are screamin’, fire trucks arrive. | 小孩子们吓得鬼叫 消防车都来了 |
[1:01:09] | Long story short, long story short. | 我长话短说 |
[1:01:12] | They cancel class for the rest of the day. | 那天后面的课全都取消了 |
[1:01:14] | Now that is a talent. | 这才叫真正的才能啊 |
[1:01:16] | It’s so sad. | 好可怜啊 |
[1:01:18] | Hey, no. God, no. | 没有 别这么想 |
[1:01:20] | No, look, I… I won. I won. | 你想 比赛是我赢了 |
[1:01:22] | – Nice work. – What’s the matter with you? | -你干得真棒 -你脑子有泡吧 |
[1:01:24] | Ah, everybody loved him for it. | 因为这个大家都爱死他了 |
[1:01:28] | Oh, come on. | 你们不至于吧 |
[1:01:30] | Hey. Hey. | 没事儿吧 |
[1:01:33] | Growing up, I had this cat named Greg. | 小时候我曾经养过一只猫 叫格雷格 |
[1:01:39] | He had feline epilepsy. | 它患有癫痫 |
[1:01:42] | My brothers had this strobe light | 我的哥哥们有一个闪光报警灯 |
[1:01:44] | that they got from Radio Shack and they would put it on him | 是他们从瑞赛电器弄来的 |
[1:01:47] | to make him have seizures on purpose. | 然后故意用强光照它让它发病 |
[1:01:50] | They said he was breakdancing. | 还说它在跳霹雳舞 |
[1:01:52] | – God, kids are assholes. – Yeah. | -天呐 小孩都是些混球 -可不是么 |
[1:01:55] | Charlie reminds me a lot of Greg. | 查理让我回想起了格雷格 |
[1:02:01] | Right in here. | 好像它就在这儿一样 |
[1:02:03] | Well, I don’t know about anybody else | 不知道你们是什么感觉 |
[1:02:04] | but, uh, ooh, this walk down memory lane | 不过大家突然开始忆往昔峥嵘岁月 |
[1:02:06] | has got me pooped. | 弄得我精疲力尽 |
[1:02:08] | What do you say we, uh, we hit the hay, huh? | 我们该上床睡觉呢 你们觉得呢 |
[1:02:10] | – We haven’t had dessert yet. – I’m stuffed. | -还没吃甜品呢 -我已经吃饱了 |
[1:02:12] | They’ve got some pretty good ports over there. | 这儿有一些很棒的波尔多葡萄酒 |
[1:02:14] | I prefer sherry. | 我比较喜欢雪莉酒 |
[1:02:17] | Or cello! We… we haven’t had our singalong. | 这儿也有大提琴 我们还没唱歌呢 |
[1:02:19] | Oh. Oh. | 对哦 |
[1:02:21] | Greg loved it when I played. | 格雷格特别喜欢我拉大提琴 |
[1:02:24] | It was the only thing that stopped his seizures. | 这是唯一能让它停止发病的方法 |
[1:02:29] | By all means. | 想必如此 |
[1:02:32] | Let’s hear some cello. | 让我们开始听大提琴演奏吧 |
[1:02:44] | ♪ Another head hangs lowly ♪ | ♪ 又一颗头颅缓缓低垂 ♪ |
[1:02:49] | ♪ Child is slowly taken ♪ | ♪ 孩子的生命渐渐消逝 ♪ |
[1:02:56] | ♪ When the violence caused such silence ♪ | ♪ 而暴力带来的这般沉寂 ♪ |
[1:03:01] | ♪ Who are we mistaken? ♪ | ♪ 谁是罪魁祸首 ♪ |
[1:03:06] | ♪ But you see it’s not me ♪ | ♪ 但你知道不是我 ♪ |
[1:03:08] | ♪ It’s not my family ♪ | ♪ 更不是我的家人 ♪ |
[1:03:11] | ♪ In your head in your head ♪ | ♪ 在你的脑海中 ♪ |
[1:03:14] | ♪ We are fighting ♪ | ♪ 人们却在手足相残 ♪ |
[1:03:17] | ♪ With their tanks and their bombs ♪ | ♪ 开着他们的坦克炸弹 ♪ |
[1:03:20] | ♪ And their bombs and their guns ♪ | ♪ 用他们的钢枪铜炮 ♪ |
[1:03:23] | ♪ In your head in your head ♪ | ♪ 在你的脑海中 ♪ |
[1:03:26] | ♪ They are fighting ♪ | ♪ 人们却在手足相残 ♪ |
[1:03:29] | ♪ What’s in your head ♪ | ♪ 你到底在想些什么 ♪ |
[1:03:32] | ♪ In your head ♪ | ♪ 在想些什么 ♪ |
[1:03:34] | ♪ Zombie zombie zombie-ie-ie ♪ | ♪ 行尸走肉 行尸走肉 行尸走肉肉肉肉 ♪ |
[1:03:55] | Now on to the fun portion of the evening.. | 现在轮到今晚最有趣的部分了 |
[1:04:00] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -来吧 |
[1:04:03] | Here we go. | 走起 |
[1:04:06] | Wow, this is the speed.. | 这是速度与激情吗 |
[1:04:25] | You’ve got my robe? | 你是穿了我的浴袍吗 |
[1:04:27] | Yeah, come on. | 对啊 有什么问题吗 |
[1:04:29] | Perfect fit. | 非常合身 |
[1:04:34] | – Baby. – What’s up? | -亲爱的 -干嘛 |
[1:04:35] | Don’t get your man musk on it, please. | 别把你的体味蹭到上面 |
[1:04:37] | – Oh, too late. – Oh! No! | -哎呀 你说晚了 -不要 我去 |
[1:04:41] | Make it stop. Please, please make it stop. Hey. | 快停下来 我求求你了 |
[1:04:53] | – Hello there. – Hey. | -小帅哥 -嗯哼 |
[1:04:59] | Whoa. Are those deer? | 哇哦 那是小鹿吗 |
[1:05:02] | Sexy deer. | 性感的小鹿 |
[1:05:03] | Sexy deer. Yeah, they are. | 性感的小鹿 没错没错 |
[1:05:05] | And you’re, uh, whatever hungry animal eats deer. | 而你就是专门吃小鹿的野兽 |
[1:05:10] | Mountain lion. | 美洲狮 |
[1:05:12] | A hungry mountain lion. | 一只饥肠辘辘的美洲狮 |
[1:05:18] | No, much lower. | 再低沉一点 |
[1:05:20] | Less throaty. | 别这么沙哑 |
[1:05:24] | Argh, what? Argh. | 是这样吗 |
[1:05:26] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Argh. Okay. | -就是这样 -好的 |
[1:05:30] | – What? – I’m… I’m the deer. | -啥意思 -我是小鹿 |
[1:05:32] | Oh, cool. | 原来如此 |
[1:05:36] | No, you’re supposed to come to me. | 你得朝我走过来 |
[1:05:38] | – As the lion, right. – Yeah. | -我是狮子对吧 -对 |
[1:05:43] | Yeah, that’s good. | 没错 就这样 |
[1:05:49] | Are you really hungry? | 你真的很饿吗 |
[1:05:50] | – I am hungry. – Yeah. | -我真的很饿 -很好 |
[1:05:52] | Yes! Ah! Get on over here! | 赶紧躺好任我宰割吧 |
[1:06:02] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:06:04] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:06:15] | Are you getting overexcited? | 你又要过度兴奋了吗 |
[1:06:17] | Ah, good so far. | 目前还行 |
[1:06:51] | Oh, hello. | 我去 搞什么飞机 |
[1:06:54] | It’s always the quiet ones. | 平时安静的人最能搞这些幺蛾子 |
[1:06:57] | – Cooper! Cooper! – What? | -库博 库博 -怎么了 |
[1:06:59] | It’s Charlie! It’s an emergency. | 紧急情况 查理出事了 |
[1:07:01] | Oh, come on. | 真会挑时候 |
[1:07:06] | Charlie. Oh, my… | 你看查理 |
[1:07:07] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[1:07:09] | Charlie! Hey, are you alright? | 查理 你没事儿吧 |
[1:07:11] | Yeah. Yeah, I think I, I think I just had a seizure. | 没事儿 没事儿 我想我刚才发癫痫了 |
[1:07:14] | Oh, no. Just like Greg. | 天呐 就像格雷格一样 |
[1:07:18] | A seizure? Normally, you just go limp. | 癫痫 你通常只会瘫软呀 |
[1:07:21] | I guess this time I had a seizure. | 我想这一次我是发癫痫了 |
[1:07:24] | – We should call an ambulance. – No. No ambulance. | -我们得叫救护车 -不 不要 |
[1:07:26] | That’s, uh.. Look, I’m… I’m fine, honestly. | 你们看 我现在没事儿 |
[1:07:29] | Yeah, you know, Charlie, seizures are deadly serious. | 查理 你知道吗 癫痫可是会要命的 |
[1:07:33] | – Yeah. – You ought to be monitored. | -我知道 -你需要被监护起来 |
[1:07:37] | No, ’cause.. | 不用了 |
[1:07:39] | Look, Coop, I… I think it’s passed. | 库博 我感觉已经发完病了 |
[1:07:47] | You know what? Better safe than sorry. I’m calling. | 你没听过吗 小心不出大错 我去打电话 |
[1:07:49] | – No! No! – Yep. Yeah, I’m gonna call. | -不 不要 -要 我现在就叫 |
[1:07:51] | No ambulance! No.. | 别叫救护车 别叫 |
[1:07:53] | Look at that. I feel better. | 你们看 我好多了 |
[1:07:56] | Yeah, well, so it seems. Hmm. | 看起来确实好多了 |
[1:07:58] | Guess that means we can all go back to bed now. | 这样的话我们应该可以回去睡觉了吧 |
[1:08:00] | Yeah, absolutely. Yeah. | 当然 当然 |
[1:08:02] | Uh, I’m so sorry for the inconvenience. | 给你们添麻烦了 非常抱歉 |
[1:08:05] | – Feel better. – Thank you. I will. | -好好休息 -谢谢 我会的 |
[1:08:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:16] | For now, I’m gonna have to deny you the booty. | 从现在起我不得不拒绝当你的猎物了 |
[1:08:19] | – It’s just not safe. – I completely understand. | -这太危险了 -完全理解 |
[1:08:27] | – Alright, hey. – Alright, easy, tiger. | -好了 我们继续 -慢点 老虎 |
[1:08:30] | Give me a chance to get warmed up again. | 我需要重新进入状态 |
[1:08:31] | Yeah. For sure. Pre-heat that oven. | 明白明白 烤箱也需要预热 |
[1:08:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:39] | If that’s Charlie, I’m gonna wring his neck. | 如果是查理我就拧断他的脖子 |
[1:08:41] | It could be my aunt. | 可能是我姨妈 |
[1:08:42] | So call her back in five minutes. | 5分钟以后再给她回电话就行啊 |
[1:08:44] | Forty five minutes. | 我是说45分钟 |
[1:08:47] | You know, I’m just starting to feel like | 你知道吗 我开始觉得 |
[1:08:50] | you don’t want me. | 你只是不想和我亲热 |
[1:08:57] | Is it ’cause of the tattoos? | 是因为我的纹身吗 |
[1:08:59] | Yeah, I regret some of them. | 对于其中有几个我确实有点后悔 |
[1:09:00] | Is this a little bit racist? Yes. | 这有点种族主义含义吗 是的 |
[1:09:03] | Did I intend it that way? No. | 我是故意的吗 不是 |
[1:09:05] | Her scan. | 她的检查结果出来了 |
[1:09:09] | The cancer spread. | 癌症扩散了 |
[1:09:12] | Uh, Francesca, I’m… I’m sorry. | 弗朗西斯卡 我很抱歉 |
[1:09:16] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[1:09:18] | This is it. | 这一天还是来了 |
[1:09:20] | – This is when I lose her. – No. | -我就要失去她了 -也不一定 |
[1:09:26] | She’s, um.. | 你姨妈 |
[1:09:30] | She’s gonna be good. | 她会好起来的 |
[1:09:34] | Yeah, she is, she’s gonna be good. | 对 她一定会好起来的 |
[1:09:49] | Unbelievable. | 你没搞错吧 |
[1:09:51] | I’m sorry. You have an amazing ass. | 对不起 但是你的屁股太性感了 |
[1:09:53] | My aunt is dying of cancer. | 我姨妈就要死于癌症了 |
[1:09:55] | It doesn’t know that. | 我的小兄弟也不知道啊 |
[1:09:58] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:10:00] | I gotta get out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[1:10:04] | I.. | 我 |
[1:10:07] | I’m not turned on cause she’s got cancer! | 因为她得了癌症所以我不准勃起 |
[1:10:19] | Somewhere buried in there is a compliment. | 我的内心深处洋溢着赞美之词 |
[1:10:22] | what happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:34] | I don’t wanna talk about it, Cooper. | 我不想谈 库博 |
[1:10:38] | I should have known. | 我早该知道的 |
[1:10:42] | I, brought this. | 我 拿了这个 |
[1:10:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:52] | You don’t have to be out here. I can deal with this on my own. | 你不必在这里陪我 我会自己想通的 |
[1:10:55] | Death and despair are my specialties. | 我很擅长面对死亡和绝望 |
[1:10:57] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[1:10:58] | If she makes a miraculous recovery | 如果她奇迹般地恢复了 |
[1:11:00] | then you’re on your own. | 那时候就是你自己的事了 |
[1:11:04] | You know the constellations? | 你懂星座吗 |
[1:11:06] | Please, I grew up in the city. | 拜托 我在城市中长大 |
[1:11:10] | The first star I saw | 我见到的第一颗星星 |
[1:11:11] | was in the blackout of 2003. | 是在2003年的夜空中 |
[1:11:16] | I used to sit outside for hours as a kid | 我小时候常常花上几个小时坐在外面 |
[1:11:20] | making up my own. | 对着天空毫无边际地想象 |
[1:11:23] | Flamingo with a suitcase. | 那是提着手提箱的火烈鸟 |
[1:11:26] | If you say so. | 你说什么就是什么 |
[1:11:32] | It’s nice to know they’ll always be there. | 真高兴它们一直都在那里 |
[1:11:42] | How long does she have? | 她还有多长时间 |
[1:11:44] | She might buy some time with chemo, but | 化疗可能会给她争取一些时间 但是 |
[1:11:48] | it metastasized to her liver, so.. | 癌细胞已经转移到肝脏了 所以 |
[1:11:53] | So that sucks. | 所以很糟糕了 |
[1:11:57] | Anything she’s always wanted to do? | 她有什么一直想做的事吗 |
[1:11:59] | Climb a mountain? Travel to India? | 爬山 到印度旅行 |
[1:12:01] | Fire a rocket launcher | 在一辆道奇捷龙上 |
[1:12:02] | at a Dodge Caravan. | 点燃火箭发射筒 |
[1:12:03] | what? | 什么 |
[1:12:06] | Her ex used to drive one. | 她前夫以前开的车 |
[1:12:11] | She’s done all that other stuff, you know. | 她完成了其他所有的事情 你知道吗 |
[1:12:13] | I mean, that’s the thing about Sylvia. | 我的意思是 西尔维娅就是这样的人 |
[1:12:16] | She doesn’t wait for anybody’s permission. | 任何人都无法阻挡她 |
[1:12:17] | She just goes for it. | 她一往无前 |
[1:12:20] | – She’s a bad-ass. – Yeah. | -她太牛了 -是的 |
[1:12:24] | Not a lot of people live that way. I know I don’t. | 没多少人能活成那样 我就不行 |
[1:12:32] | Charlie, the day you fell.. | 查理 你猝倒的那天 |
[1:12:36] | …you said you couldn’t be around me anymore, you know. | 你说你不能再待在我身边了 是吧 |
[1:12:39] | We’ve seen each other almost every day since | 自从那之后我们几乎每天见面 |
[1:12:42] | and… here we are. | 然后 我们现在站在这里 |
[1:12:44] | Yeah, but this is incredibly depressing. | 是的 但这令人非常郁闷 |
[1:12:48] | Come on. | 别这么说 |
[1:12:51] | At the antique store today? | 今天在古董店 |
[1:12:53] | I mean, you looked like you were.. | 我的意思是 你看起来 |
[1:12:55] | You were having fun. You were happy. | 玩得很高兴 你很开心 |
[1:13:01] | I wasn’t happy. I was amused. | 我不是自己想笑 我是被逗乐的 |
[1:13:05] | Well, right. | 好吧 |
[1:13:09] | I was a little bit more than amused. | 我不仅仅是被逗乐了 |
[1:13:10] | I… I was happy. | 我 我是自己觉得开心 |
[1:13:13] | – Francesca. – What? | -弗朗西斯卡 -怎么了 |
[1:13:14] | Wait. Please? | 等等 拜托 |
[1:13:16] | Okay, I was… I was happy. | 好吧 我 我发自内心觉得开心 |
[1:13:20] | I am happy… I’m happier than I’ve ever been. | 是的 比任何时候都开心 |
[1:13:23] | And that’s because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[1:13:26] | But you’re still standing. | 但你还是站着没倒下 |
[1:13:27] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:13:28] | It shouldn’t work, right? | 不该这样的 对吗 |
[1:13:29] | I should be flat on my face. | 我本该脸着地倒下的 |
[1:13:30] | But, the thing is every time I feel it | 但是 事实是每当我感觉到 |
[1:13:33] | the happiness rising in me.. | 幸福在我心中滋生时 |
[1:13:37] | …I look at you and Cooper and.. | 我看着你和库博在一起 |
[1:13:41] | …I’m just sad enough. | 我的难过足够掩盖我的开心了 |
[1:13:45] | But I’m dating your brother. I mean, I.. | 但我和你弟弟约会 我是说 我 |
[1:13:47] | You set us up. | 这是你撮合的 |
[1:13:48] | I know. That’s why it works. | 我知道 这才是我难过的地方 |
[1:14:01] | I don’t think we need to be around each other anymore. | 我觉得我们没有再见面的必要了 |
[1:14:03] | Francesca. | 弗朗西斯卡 |
[1:14:12] | Bethany, what, what are you doing out here? | 贝莎妮 你 你在这里干什么 |
[1:14:14] | Th… there’s bugs of all sorts. | 这 这里的虫子太多了 |
[1:14:17] | There’s something really wrong with you. | 你真的很不对劲 |
[1:14:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:14:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:14:23] | I tried to be upfront. | 我在试着坦诚对人 |
[1:14:26] | Not that. You. | 不是那个意思 是你 |
[1:14:30] | Me? | 我吗 |
[1:14:32] | I am fun, Charlie. | 我很有趣 查理 |
[1:14:35] | I’m really fun. | 我真的很有趣 |
[1:14:36] | Yeah. Of course, you are. You’re tons of fun. | 是的 当然 你是个充满乐趣的人 |
[1:14:40] | And I’m also pretty. | 我也很漂亮 |
[1:14:43] | I’ve been told that I’m pretty. | 我听别人说我很漂亮 |
[1:14:45] | You’re beautiful. | 你是很漂亮 |
[1:14:48] | You let me to think we, we actually had a chance. | 你让我觉得我们 我们还有机会 |
[1:14:54] | I wanna break up. | 我要和你分手 |
[1:14:57] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[1:15:31] | ♪ Sisters four and brothers three ♪ | ♪ 四姐妹和三兄弟 ♪ |
[1:15:37] | ♪ Hanging off the family tree ♪ | ♪ 出现在家谱上 ♪ |
[1:15:42] | ♪ Practicing for getting old ♪ | ♪ 正在习惯逐渐老去 ♪ |
[1:15:48] | ♪ Do you want your fortune told? ♪ | ♪ 你想知道你的命运吗 ♪ |
[1:15:52] | ♪ They’re looking for you high and low ♪ | ♪ 他们正在到处寻找你 ♪ |
[1:15:57] | ♪ Now there’s nowhere for you to go ♪ | ♪ 现在你无处可去了 ♪ |
[1:16:02] | ♪ So you’ll just have to come out and face the music ♪ | ♪ 所以你只能面对现实 ♪ |
[1:16:08] | ♪ Jacksons Monk and Rowe ♪ | ♪ 杰克森·蒙克和罗薇 ♪ |
[1:16:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:16:35] | come on in. | 进来吧 |
[1:16:38] | How’s Sylvia doin’? | 西尔维娅怎么样了 |
[1:16:40] | She’s hangin’ in there. | 她还在医院 |
[1:16:42] | Sunflowers. | 向日葵 |
[1:16:44] | – Yeah. – They’re my favorite. | -是的 -我的最爱 |
[1:16:46] | From a real florist too. Not just Trader Joe’s. | 不是乔氏超市的商品 我从花店买的 |
[1:16:48] | Well, now I know I’m special. | 好的 我知道我是特别的人了 |
[1:16:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:16:53] | this is also for you. | 这也是给你的 |
[1:16:58] | – What is it? – that’s the thing. | -是什么 -你需要的东西 |
[1:17:00] | You know, I didn’t exactly pick it out. | 你知道的 我不是很清楚 |
[1:17:03] | I just sort of brought.. | 就是带上了 |
[1:17:05] | My aunt’s mixer. | 我阿姨的打蛋机 |
[1:17:09] | – You remembered. – Yeah, I sure did. | -你还记得 -是的 我当然记得 |
[1:17:11] | I love it. | 我爱这个礼物 |
[1:17:14] | Thank you. I.. | 谢谢你 我 |
[1:17:16] | I’m really sorry that I blew up at you the other day. | 我真的很抱歉前些天对你大发脾气 |
[1:17:19] | It’s just.. It’s been so hard. | 就是 就是心里太难过了 |
[1:17:22] | Yeah. you know.. | 没关系 我明白 |
[1:17:24] | When one loses someone one loves | 当一个人失去爱的人时 |
[1:17:27] | one has to… | 其他人得 |
[1:17:29] | look at.. | 照顾 |
[1:17:32] | …one’s sense of.. | 这个人的 |
[1:17:36] | …oneself. | 感受 |
[1:17:37] | Yeah. Okay. Thank you. | 是的 很好 谢谢你 |
[1:17:39] | Okay. So you know. | 好的 你明白我的意思了 |
[1:17:42] | Alright. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:17:44] | Let’s go get you some lunch. | 我们去吃午饭 |
[1:17:47] | you know what? I… I don’t really feel like | 你知道吗 我 我真的不想 |
[1:17:49] | being in a crowded restaurant. Why don’t we just order in? | 去人多的餐厅 为什么不点外卖呢 |
[1:17:52] | come on. It’s so nice out there. | 别待在家里 外面的世界很精彩 |
[1:17:53] | We’ll go find a place with a patio. | 我们去找个有露台的餐厅 |
[1:17:54] | I’m really, just.. I’m exhausted. | 我真的 就是 我累了 |
[1:17:59] | I thought you’d wanna get your mind off your aunt. | 我以为你会想暂时忘记你阿姨 |
[1:18:01] | I do. | 我是想 |
[1:18:03] | I just can’t keep running away from it, you know. | 但我不能一直逃避这个问题 你知道吗 |
[1:18:06] | I just gotta deal with it, so.. | 我得解决它 所以 |
[1:18:09] | …you wanna help me deal with it? | 你能帮我吗 |
[1:18:13] | Yeah. yeah. | 可以 好的 |
[1:18:15] | Let’s deal with it. | 我们来解决问题 |
[1:18:19] | So, just lay it all out there. | 所以 把你的真心话告诉我 |
[1:18:24] | What do you fear most about your aunt dying? | 阿姨去世你最害怕什么 |
[1:18:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:18:35] | to start, missing her. | 刚开始的时候 会想念她 |
[1:18:42] | Feeling alone in the world. | 感觉自己在这世上孤独无依 |
[1:18:45] | Like, | 具体来说就是 |
[1:18:46] | I didn’t make the best of our time together, you know | 我没有好好珍惜我们在一起的时光 |
[1:18:49] | and I’ll never have those days back. My childhood. | 我的童年时光 而我永远都回不去了 |
[1:18:52] | Like I would rather it were me, | 我宁愿生病的是我 |
[1:18:54] | so I wasn’t the one stuck here without her. | 那我就不会困在这里眼睁睁地看她离去了 |
[1:18:56] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[1:19:01] | You know, Francesca.. | 你知道吗 弗朗西斯卡 |
[1:19:05] | …I.. | 我 |
[1:19:07] | …should.. | 要 |
[1:19:10] | …go. | 走了 |
[1:19:12] | What? Where are you going? | 什么 你去哪里 |
[1:19:14] | I just poured my heart out. | 我的话还没说完呢 |
[1:19:15] | No, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[1:19:15] | I know you did, and, I encouraged it | 我知道 并且 我鼓励你继续说下去 |
[1:19:17] | so it’s just as much on me. | 因为这对我来说同样重要 |
[1:19:19] | You’re being such an asshole! | 你就是个混蛋 |
[1:19:21] | I know. No, you’re right. I am. | 我知道 对 你说得对 我是混蛋 |
[1:19:23] | just know, I don’t feel great about it. | 我想告诉你 我感觉不太舒服 |
[1:19:25] | How can you be so thoughtful one minute | 你怎么能上一秒特别体贴 |
[1:19:27] | and then such a dick the next? | 下一秒就变得如此混蛋了 |
[1:19:29] | Because.. | 因为 |
[1:19:31] | Because I wasn’t really that thoughtful. | 因为我本就不是个体贴的人 |
[1:19:36] | I.. | 我 |
[1:19:38] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:19:39] | just.. Bye. | 就 再见吧 |
[1:19:55] | 45刀 打蛋机 | |
[1:20:10] | Watch it, shit bag! | 小心点 混蛋 |
[1:20:12] | Thank you, New York. | 感谢你 纽约 |
[1:20:14] | What’d you just say to me? | 你说什么来着 |
[1:20:27] | She loved the mixer. | 她喜欢那台打蛋机 |
[1:20:29] | yeah? What’d she say? | 是吗 她说什么了吗 |
[1:20:31] | “I love the mixer.” | 我爱打蛋机 |
[1:20:34] | Good, I’m glad. | 挺好 我很高兴 |
[1:20:37] | All it took was | 我所做的一切都是 |
[1:20:38] | one sad attempt at a conversation to end it. | 试图结束谈话的可悲尝试 |
[1:20:41] | Couldn’t we have just not had that conversation a few weeks ago? | 难道我们几个星期前没有谈到过这个吗 |
[1:20:44] | What a waste. | 真是浪费时间 |
[1:20:45] | All this time, you could have been humpin’ it up. | 这一段时间 你大概都在胡思乱想 |
[1:20:49] | Why do I keep attracting such vapid men? | 为什么我总是遇见这样乏味的男人 |
[1:20:52] | Unless, of course, | 当然会有这样的情况 |
[1:20:53] | it’s the other way around. | 除非换个角度来看 |
[1:20:54] | They attract me? | 这样的男人总能吸引到我吗 |
[1:20:56] | Like I’m into some sort of pheromone in the hair gel? | 就像我喜欢发胶里的某种信息激素吗 |
[1:20:59] | Well, I just think you’re attracted to what they aren’t | 我是觉得不仅他们的外表 |
[1:21:02] | as much as what they are. | 他们的内心同样能吸引你 |
[1:21:04] | You lost me, Yoda. | 你把我弄糊涂了 尤达大师 |
[1:21:06] | That’s not a dig at your bald head. | 没有嘲笑你秃头的意思 |
[1:21:07] | It better not be. | 你最好没有 |
[1:21:09] | Sylvia Torrone? | 西尔维娅·特珑 |
[1:21:10] | How you feeling, hon? | 感觉怎么样 亲爱的 |
[1:21:12] | A lot better now than I will be in an hour. | 会比1小时后好很多吧 |
[1:21:14] | Here. | 挽着我 |
[1:21:17] | Face it, Francesca. | 面对现实吧 弗朗西斯卡 |
[1:21:19] | You’re a total fox. | 你就是只小狐狸精 |
[1:21:20] | stop it. I am not. | 别这么说我 我才不是 |
[1:21:21] | You know you are, and it is so annoying when you deny it. | 你知道你是的 拒绝承认就很烦人了 |
[1:21:25] | Fine, what’s your point? | 好吧 你到底想说什么 |
[1:21:27] | My point is.. | 我想告诉你的是 |
[1:21:29] | …men will always want you | 有很多男人想得到你 |
[1:21:32] | but it takes a special kind of man to love you | 但是只有一个特别的男人会爱上你 |
[1:21:36] | and to appreciate just how truly special you are. | 欣赏到你的特别之处 |
[1:21:39] | You know, you gave me that same speech | 你知道的吧 我画一字眉的时候 |
[1:21:40] | when I had a unibrow, right? | 你说了同样的话 |
[1:21:42] | Yeah, I was lying then, | 是 我那时候没说实话 |
[1:21:43] | but this is about Charlie. | 但这关系到查理 |
[1:21:45] | He rejected me. | 他拒绝了我 |
[1:21:48] | He’s just doing what you do, protecting yourself. | 他只是做了和你同样的事 保护你 |
[1:21:52] | This goddamn place. | 这该死的地方 |
[1:21:56] | I know. | 我明白 |
[1:22:06] | – What exactly was your plan? – What? | -你的计划到底是什么 -什么 |
[1:22:09] | Help us patch things up and.. …just go on being miserable? | 帮我们和好 然后自己独自痛苦吗 |
[1:22:13] | But what makes you think I’m miserable? | 你怎么会觉得我痛苦呢 |
[1:22:15] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[1:22:17] | Your miserable face. | 一脸凄凉 |
[1:22:19] | I… I just thought it would make her happy. | 我 我只是觉得能让她开心 |
[1:22:23] | Well, it didn’t really work out like that. | 好吧 那样真的行不通 |
[1:22:25] | – We broke up. – What? Why? | -我们分手了 -什么 怎么会 |
[1:22:29] | ‘Cause I’m not in love with her and you are. | 那是因为我不爱她 但是你爱 |
[1:22:36] | Charlie does love me. | 查理确实爱我 |
[1:22:38] | Did he tell you? | 他告诉你了吗 |
[1:22:39] | – As best he could. – Do you love him? | -他尽力了 -你爱他吗 |
[1:22:49] | – How can I? – Oh, Francesca. | -我怎么能 -哦 弗朗西斯卡 |
[1:22:52] | You can’t keep yourself from loving someone | 你不能因为害怕失去 |
[1:22:54] | just because you’re afraid you’re gonna lose them. | 就远离心爱的人 |
[1:23:02] | But that didn’t stop you from dating her, did it? | 但你并没有停止跟她约会 不是吗 |
[1:23:04] | No. It did not, and I regret that. | 的确没有 我深感遗憾 |
[1:23:07] | Not ’cause I swooped on you, but because you wanted me to. | 不是因为你打了我 而是因为你想让我去 |
[1:23:10] | What the hell does that mean? | 到底是什么意思 |
[1:23:13] | Our whole lives, I have been running interference for you. | 我们一生中 我一直在保护你 |
[1:23:17] | I’ve been taking your hits, | 我一直承受着对你的打击 |
[1:23:19] | I’ve been watching your back | 时刻观察着你的身影 |
[1:23:20] | and for a long time, I liked that. | 在很长一段时间里 我喜欢那么做 |
[1:23:22] | I liked being that guy. | 我喜欢变成那个样子的人 |
[1:23:24] | Little bro looking out for big bro. | 小弟弟照看大哥哥 |
[1:23:26] | Whoa, easy. Easy, little bro. | 放松 放松 小弟弟 |
[1:23:27] | Hey, you known it’s true. You know it’s true. | 你知道那是真的 你知道的 |
[1:23:29] | I thought I was protecting you and I wasn’t. | 我以为我在保护你 其实并不是 |
[1:23:31] | – You were using me. – What? | -你在利用我 -什么 |
[1:23:32] | To hide behind, to manipulate, like I’m some… | 躲在背后 操控全局 就当我是 |
[1:23:34] | – Where is this coming from? – Where is this coming from? | -这是从哪来的 -这是从哪来的 |
[1:23:37] | You treat me like I’m a big, dumb, emotional battering ram | 你把我当成一个愚蠢又易怒的锤子 |
[1:23:40] | and I’m done! | 我受够了 |
[1:23:41] | I’m done being your emotional battering ram. | 我受够了当你的情绪化的攻城锤了 |
[1:23:43] | Look, no, you are not my… Battering ram. | 听着 你不是我的攻城锤 |
[1:23:47] | Yeah, look, just… just get over yourself for one second. | 听着 你先冷静一下 |
[1:23:50] | You don’t have this shitty disease, Cooper. | 你没有得这烦人的怪病 库博 |
[1:23:52] | You don’t live in fear | 你没有生活在 |
[1:23:53] | of making a… a fool of yourself all the time | 整天被当成傻瓜的恐惧中 |
[1:23:55] | or maybe, I don’t know, fuckin’ dying. | 或者 他娘的还有死的危险 |
[1:23:57] | You get to live your life exactly how you wanna live it | 你开始以你自己的方式来生活 |
[1:24:00] | and you still fuck it up! | 结果你还是搞砸了 |
[1:24:01] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -多谢指教 -不客气 |
[1:24:04] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:24:05] | Charlie, I know better than anyone. | 查理 我比任何人都了解 |
[1:24:07] | I know better than anyone how awful this disease is. | 我比任何人都清楚这种病有多可怕 |
[1:24:10] | – You do? – I’ve seen kids laugh at you. | -你清楚吗 -我看见有小孩嘲笑你 |
[1:24:14] | You understand that? | 你能体会吗 |
[1:24:15] | I watched kids laugh at my big brother. | 我眼睁睁地看着小屁孩笑我大哥 |
[1:24:18] | I’ve seen you be alone. | 我看到你孤身一人 |
[1:24:20] | That sucks, man. | 那太糟糕了 兄弟 |
[1:24:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:23] | But there is a point where the disease ends and fear sets in. | 但总会有感到恐惧却不会犯病的时候 |
[1:24:27] | – Oh, not this. Not this. – And it becomes an excuse! | -不会这样的 -这是借口 |
[1:24:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[1:24:30] | Oh, my God! You just said you understand! | 天哪 你刚刚说了你理解我 |
[1:24:32] | You don’t understand that nobody wants to go on a date | 你不明白没人想跟一个 |
[1:24:34] | with a guy who’s gonna end up in the ER as soon as they kiss. | 一打啵就要进急诊室的人约会的 |
[1:24:37] | Being in a relationship is about being happy! | 恋爱就是要快乐 |
[1:24:40] | – I can’t do that! – Yes, yes, you can! You can! | -我没法做到 -不不不 你能做到 |
[1:24:43] | You just have to learn to be okay with what comes next. | 你只是要学会从容应对接下来要发生的事 |
[1:24:46] | That’s all. | 那就行了 |
[1:24:52] | Go, Charlie. | 去吧 查理 |
[1:24:55] | Hey, hey. | 快去啊 快去 |
[1:24:57] | – Go get her. – I can’t. | -去找她 -我不能这么做 |
[1:24:59] | – Watch it. – No, you watch it. | -看看 -不 你看看 |
[1:25:01] | You understand? I mean, do you actually understand? | 你理解吗 我是说 你真的理解吗 |
[1:25:04] | I can’t. You can. You can, but I can’t. | 我不能 你可以 你可以 我不行 |
[1:25:07] | You’re gonna get yourself worked up. | 你会让自己情绪激动起来的 |
[1:25:08] | I wanna get worked up! | 我想激动起来 |
[1:25:09] | Why do I never get to be worked up? Huh? | 为什么我永远不能激动呢 |
[1:25:13] | Take a breath, okay? | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[1:25:15] | – Calm down. Alright… – Why? | -冷静下来 好的 -为什么 |
[1:25:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:25:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:25:31] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:25:35] | You gotta wake up, Charlie! I can’t hold on! | 你快醒过来 查理 我抓不住了 |
[1:25:38] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:25:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:25:44] | Come on! | 加把劲 |
[1:25:46] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:25:52] | Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! | 坚持住 坚持住 坚持住 坚持住 |
[1:25:57] | – Come on! – I got you! I got you! | -加把劲 -我抓到你了 我抓到了 |
[1:26:01] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:26:04] | You alright, shit bag? Huh? | 你还好吗 背包客 |
[1:26:07] | Ah, you’re alright. | 你很好 |
[1:26:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:26:11] | Thank you, New York. | 谢了 纽约 |
[1:26:21] | Yeah, okay. | 对 好吧 |
[1:26:24] | – Okay, what? – I’ll go. | -什么好吧 -我会去 |
[1:26:28] | – You’ll go? – Yeah. | -你会去吗 -对 |
[1:26:30] | – Sunday morning, after yoga. – Oh, Charlie. | -周日早上瑜伽课上完了 -拉倒吧 查理 |
[1:26:32] | No Sunday, no yoga. You go right now! | 别说什么周日 瑜伽课 你现在就去 |
[1:26:36] | – Right now? – Come on! | -现在吗 -快来 |
[1:26:38] | Alright. How do I look? | 行吧 我看起来怎么样 |
[1:26:40] | Oh, terrible! You smell awful. | 相当糟糕 你臭死了 |
[1:26:43] | You’re wearing a stupid tiny backpack.. | 背个丑丑的小背包 |
[1:26:46] | …but you gotta go. | 但你一定要去 |
[1:26:48] | – I gotta go. – You gotta go. | -我一定要去 -你一定要去 |
[1:26:58] | Go be happy. | 奔向幸福 |
[1:27:04] | Go be happy. | 奔向幸福 |
[1:27:18] | Answer the phone, Francesca. | 接电话 弗朗西斯卡 |
[1:27:20] | Life is for living. Answer the phone. | 人生是为了生活 快接电话 |
[1:27:24] | – Charlie? – Francesca! | -查理 -弗朗西斯卡 |
[1:27:26] | Wh… where are you? I’ve gotta see you right now. | 你在哪 我现在要见你 |
[1:27:29] | Uh, in the hospital with my aunt. | 和我姑姑在医院 |
[1:27:33] | Perfect. I’m on my way. | 好 我在路上 |
[1:27:43] | That’s it. You’re doing it. | 没错 你做到了 |
[1:27:44] | Oh, my God! I know. | 天哪 我就知道 |
[1:27:47] | I can’t believe it. I can’t believe it, Stanley. | 我真不敢相信 不敢相信 斯坦李 |
[1:27:49] | – You’re walking. – Oh, sit down, Stanley. | -你在走路 -坐下吧 斯坦李 |
[1:27:54] | Alright. | 到了 |
[1:28:01] | You gotta be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:28:06] | God help me. | 老天帮帮我吧 |
[1:28:20] | Charlie. Oh, my God. Whoa! | 查理 天哪 |
[1:28:22] | – Okay. Right. – What… what happened? | -好了好了 -怎么了 |
[1:28:25] | A beautiful baby. God. So beautiful. | 一个漂亮的小宝宝 天哪 真漂亮 |
[1:28:28] | Here. Have some water. Mm. | 给 喝点水 |
[1:28:30] | Mm, that’s too refreshing. Whoa! | 真提神醒脑 |
[1:28:32] | Yeah. Okay, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[1:28:34] | – Is that Sylvia? – Charlie. | -是西尔维娅吧 -查理 |
[1:28:35] | – How you doing? – I’ve been better. | -你怎么样了 -好多了 |
[1:28:40] | – You said you wanted to see me. – Yeah, God. | -你说你想见我 -对 天啊 |
[1:28:43] | Why do you gotta be so lovely? | 你怎么就这么可爱 |
[1:28:45] | – You’re pretty cute yourself. – That’s not helping. | -你自己就很可爱 -那没用 |
[1:28:49] | Do you wanna go somewhere more private? | 你要不要去隐蔽点的地方 |
[1:28:51] | No, this is good. | 不用了 这就很好 |
[1:28:53] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:28:55] | Francesca, I.. | 弗朗西斯卡 我 |
[1:28:59] | Okay, okay. Here. Here we go. | 好吧 这样 就这样 |
[1:29:01] | Thanks. I can’t.. | 多谢 我不能 |
[1:29:07] | I can’t drive with the radio on | 我开车的时候不能听广播 |
[1:29:09] | in case anything by The Pointer Sisters comes on | 就怕指针姐妹播了什么新闻 |
[1:29:11] | and I swerve into a ditch. | 害得我把车开到沟里 |
[1:29:14] | I can’t walk along any beach | 我也不能沿着沙滩散步 |
[1:29:17] | where there might be frolicking seals. | 因为那可能有海豹在玩耍 |
[1:29:20] | I can’t eat kettle corn. I can’t boogie board. | 我不能吃玉米釜 我不能跳快节奏的舞 |
[1:29:22] | I can’t swim in any body of water that is higher than my chest | 我永远不能在没过胸的水域游泳 |
[1:29:26] | especially if there’s some guy playing | 特别是还有人和自家 |
[1:29:28] | with his gorgeous golden retriever. | 帅气的金色寻回犬一起玩 |
[1:29:30] | I can’t barbecue unsupervised. | 我不能在没人照看的情况下烧烤 |
[1:29:33] | I probably can’t go to the Grand Canyon | 我可能去不了我在照片上看到的 |
[1:29:35] | just based on the pictures I’ve seen | 那个美国大峡谷了 |
[1:29:36] | ’cause it’s too breathtakingly beautiful. | 因为它的美太惊人了 |
[1:29:42] | I would like to have kids.. | 我想有孩子 |
[1:29:46] | …but they will either have to be boring or spoiled | 但他们要么会无聊要么会被溺爱宠坏 |
[1:29:49] | because cute and adorable… | 因为他们太可爱 太惹人疼了 |
[1:29:51] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:29:54] | We’ll adopt the worst kids we can find. | 我们会领养遇到的最坏的小孩 |
[1:30:07] | Oh, kiss, goddamn it! | 快亲啊 我了个去 |
[1:33:22] | ♪ I’m afraid ♪ | ♪ 我很害怕 ♪ |
[1:33:25] | ♪ To give my heart to you ♪ | ♪ 把真心交付给你 ♪ |
[1:33:27] | ♪ But I’d do it anyway ♪ | ♪ 但我义无反顾 ♪ |
[1:33:29] | ♪ For a taste ♪ | ♪ 为了品尝 ♪ |
[1:33:32] | ♪ Of a distant truth ♪ | ♪ 那遥不可及的真相 ♪ |
[1:33:34] | ♪ Before I lick my wounds and run away ♪ | ♪ 趁我还没独自舔伤转身逃离 ♪ |
[1:33:38] | ♪ See I got questions ♪ | ♪ 我有疑惑 ♪ |
[1:33:41] | ♪ But I get a little shy ♪ | ♪ 但我也有点羞涩 ♪ |
[1:33:44] | ♪ When there’s a gentle hand in my hand ♪ | ♪ 有只温柔的手和我相握 ♪ |
[1:33:47] | ♪ A little bed that we share ♪ | ♪ 有张小床我们共享 ♪ |
[1:33:51] | ♪ And somebody who could take me there ♪ | ♪ 谁能带我到那 ♪ |
[1:33:53] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:33:55] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:33:57] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:33:58] | ♪ I get lost in a love so blind ♪ | ♪ 我盲目迷失在爱情中 ♪ |
[1:34:01] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:34:02] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:34:04] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:34:05] | ♪ I ignore all the dangerous signs ♪ | ♪ 我对危险视若无睹 ♪ |
[1:34:08] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:34:09] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:34:11] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:34:12] | ♪ I’mma break lose track of time ♪ | ♪ 我打破了时间的迷失 ♪ |
[1:34:15] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:34:16] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:34:18] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:34:19] | ♪ I ignore all the dangerous signs ♪ | ♪ 我对危险视若无睹 ♪ |
[1:34:22] | ♪ All the dangerous signs ♪ | ♪ 所有危险信号 ♪ |
[1:34:24] | ♪ Easy now ♪ | ♪ 放松 ♪ |
[1:34:27] | ♪ I see the rocks below ♪ | ♪ 看到下面的基石 ♪ |
[1:34:29] | ♪ And the winding road we’re travelin’ upside down ♪ | ♪ 我们同舟共济的风雨路 ♪ |
[1:34:34] | ♪ In a backward show ♪ | ♪ 在回放中 ♪ |
[1:34:36] | ♪ Where the love we know is unravellin’ ♪ | ♪ 爱是不可解开的 ♪ |
[1:34:40] | ♪ But what’s excitement ♪ | ♪ 兴奋的是 ♪ |
[1:34:44] | ♪ Oh without everything to lose ♪ | ♪ 什么都没有失去 ♪ |
[1:34:46] | ♪ Is that a wildfire in your stare ♪ | ♪ 你眼中有熠熠星光 ♪ |
[1:34:50] | ♪ The butterflies in mid-air ♪ | ♪ 蝴蝶在半空中飞舞 ♪ |
[1:34:53] | ♪ And the magic when you take me there ♪ | ♪ 你把我带到这的魔法 ♪ |
[1:34:57] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:34:59] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:35:00] | ♪ I get lost in a love so blind ♪ | ♪ 我盲目迷失在爱情中 ♪ |
[1:35:03] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:35:04] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:35:06] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:35:08] | ♪ I ignore all the dangerous signs ♪ | ♪ 我对危险视若无睹 ♪ |
[1:35:10] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:35:11] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:35:14] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:35:15] | ♪ Out of breath ♪ | ♪ 无法呼吸 ♪ |
[1:35:19] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:35:21] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:35:22] | ♪ I ignore all the dangerous signs ♪ | ♪ 我对危险视若无睹 ♪ |
[1:35:24] | ♪ All the dangerous signs ♪ | ♪ 所有危险信号 ♪ |
[1:35:26] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:35:46] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:35:50] | ♪ I can make it through the night ♪ | ♪ 我能撑过黑夜 ♪ |
[1:35:54] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:35:57] | ♪ Everything is almost right ♪ | ♪ 所有事都井井有条 ♪ |
[1:36:01] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:36:04] | ♪ I can make it through the night ♪ | ♪ 我能撑过黑夜 ♪ |
[1:36:10] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:36:12] | ♪ I know ♪ | ♪ 我知道 ♪ |
[1:36:13] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:36:19] | ♪ I ain’t going ♪ | ♪ 我不会离去 ♪ |
[1:36:20] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:36:22] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:36:28] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:36:30] | ♪ With your ♪ | ♪ 与你 ♪ |
[1:36:31] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:36:33] | ♪ Next to mine ♪ | ♪ 在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:36:34] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:36:36] | ♪ I ignore all the all the dangerous signs ♪ | ♪ 我对危险视若无睹 ♪ |
[1:36:40] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:36:42] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:36:43] | ♪ Out of breath lose track of time ♪ | ♪ 无法呼吸 忘记时间 ♪ |
[1:36:46] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:36:47] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:36:49] | ♪ With your body ♪ | ♪ 与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:36:50] | ♪ I ignore all the dangerous signs ♪ | ♪ 我对危险视若无睹 ♪ |
[1:36:52] | ♪ All the dangerous signs ♪ | ♪ 所有危险信号 ♪ |
[1:36:54] | ♪ With your body next to mine ♪ | ♪ 有你在我身旁 ♪ |