英文名称:Obsession
年代:1976
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | 迷 情 记 | |
[02:39] | 新奥尔良 一九五九年 | |
[02:45] | 从此他们幸福快乐地生活在一起 | |
[03:23] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 |
[03:25] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[03:28] | I would like to propose a toast… | 我们大家举杯 |
[03:31] | to Michael and Elizabeth Courtland… | 为迈克尔和伊丽莎白干杯 |
[03:35] | this world’s last romantics. | 世界上最后一对浪漫夫妻 |
[03:39] | Happy tenth anniversary! | 十周年婚庆快乐 |
[03:41] | Happy anniversary! | 周年快乐 |
[03:47] | And if you’ll allow me, a special toast to this man… | 请允许我特别向一个人致敬 |
[03:52] | a man of endless energy and ambition… | 一个拥有无穷野心和精力的人 |
[03:56] | the cream of the new South… | 南方商业新巨擘 |
[03:59] | my dear friend and new senior partner… | 我亲爱的朋友 新搭档 |
[04:02] | in what will soon be the finest real estate development in New Orleans… | 共同打造新奥尔良未来一流的地产开发项目 |
[04:06] | the new Pontchartrain Estates! | 旁切地产 |
[04:11] | Thank you, Bob. | 谢谢 鲍勃 |
[04:14] | Bob has very generously referred to me… | 鲍勃对我一片溢美之词 |
[04:17] | as part of the cream of the new South. | 说我是南方新巨擘 |
[04:20] | I think that might be a little bit genteel for me. | 这种话我承受不起 |
[04:24] | I would be more inclined to consider myself more of… | 要我形容我自己 我不过是个 |
[04:28] | oh, skim milk of the Middle West or something. | 中西部来的边缘混混而已 |
[04:33] | Energy… | 有力量 |
[04:36] | ambition. | 有雄心 |
[04:38] | I would hope… | 我希望 |
[04:40] | that we could direct those qualities… | 我的这些能力 |
[04:43] | to try and retain… | 可以用在有用的地方 |
[04:45] | for the new South… | 建设新的南方 |
[04:47] | some of the graceful values of the old South. | 为我们传统的南方带来新价值 |
[05:16] | – Daddy. – What? | – 爸爸 – 怎么了 |
[05:18] | – Will you dance with me? – Will I dance with you? | – 跟我跳支舞好吗 – 我跟你跳舞 |
[05:20] | What will you do if I dance with you? | 如果我跟你跳舞 你答应我什么 |
[05:24] | I’ll dance with you. | 我答应跟你跳舞啊 |
[05:30] | Let’s bring Mommy in, okay? | 让妈妈一起来 好吗 |
[06:15] | – Good night. – Good night, John. | – 晚安 – 晚安 约翰 |
[06:17] | Bob, thanks again. | 鲍勃 再次感谢 |
[06:19] | Thank you, Bob. Good night, Debbie. | 谢谢 鲍勃 晚安 黛比 |
[06:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:26] | Thank you. It was nice having you. | 谢谢你能来 |
[06:28] | Good night, Carl. | 晚安 卡尔 |
[07:57] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[08:23] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[08:39] | 不准报警 明天准备好五十万美元 否则别指望你妻女活着回来 | |
[09:01] | Turn it on. | 打开 |
[09:05] | Come on, kid. Talk, damn it! | 说话 小孩 该死 |
[09:06] | Tell your daddy how much you want him to bring that money! | 告诉你爸爸 一定要准备钱 |
[09:09] | Daddy, please bring the money, please! | 爸爸 请你准备好钱 求求你 |
[09:12] | – That’s real good. – Please come get me and Mommy, please! | – 很好 – 求你来救我和妈妈 |
[09:16] | That’s good. That’s real good. | 很好 非常好 |
[09:46] | Yes? | 找谁 |
[09:47] | I’m supposed to bring this to Mr. Courtland. | 有人送这个东西给考兰先生 |
[09:50] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[09:59] | What is it, son? | 什么事 孩子 |
[10:01] | – Mr. Courtland? – Yeah. | – 考兰先生吗 – 是我 |
[10:11] | The man said you’d give me a tip. | 送信的人说你会给我小费 |
[10:23] | Five dollars! Gee, thanks. | 五块钱 谢谢 |
[10:26] | – What did he look like? – Who? | – 他长什么样 – 谁 |
[10:28] | The man who gave you the bag. | 让你送东西的人 |
[10:30] | Just a man. | 普通的人 |
[10:32] | Let’s start at the beginning. Slow down. | 你慢慢说 再想想 |
[10:45] | 把五十万美元装进手提箱里 上午十一点搭乘棉花号游览船 丢到河边的老百慕达码头 | |
[10:59] | Come on, kid! Talk, damn it! | 说话 小孩 该死 |
[11:01] | Tell your daddy how much you want him to bring that money! | 告诉你爸爸 一定要把钱准备好 |
[11:04] | Daddy, please bring the money, please! | 爸爸 请你准备好钱 求求你 |
[11:07] | Please come get me and Mommy, please! | 求你来救我和妈妈 |
[11:12] | Call the police. | 报警 |
[11:27] | I guess I’ll have to take my money out of the Pontchartrain project. | 我要把旁切地产的钱撤出来了 |
[11:30] | I know, Court. | 我明白 考兰 |
[11:33] | Just thinkin’ about it makes me sick. | 这事我也很难受 |
[11:37] | You know, I’m not gonna take advantage of this. | 我不会趁火打劫 |
[11:41] | We’re gonna develop the land just as you planned. | 我们根据你的计划继续开发 |
[11:43] | We’ll build your park. | 要盖你想盖的公园 |
[11:46] | Hell, I like trees. | 我也喜欢树 |
[11:49] | If you pick up the option, you’re not obligated to do my plan. | 其实你不必执行我的计划了 |
[11:52] | You can do anything you want with it. You know that. | 现在你可以按你的想法做 你的选择很多 |
[11:56] | I want to do this thing for you. | 我开发这个项目是为了你 |
[12:04] | Thanks, Bob. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 鲍勃 真的很感激 |
[12:09] | Of course, there’s still a week on the option. | 再说 我们还有一周的时间 |
[12:11] | If the police can get your money back, it’ll be just like before. | 如果警察把你的钱追回来 一切还能回归原样 |
[12:19] | Well, I guess somebody oughta get to the bank. | 那要去银行取钱了 |
[12:22] | I’ll go there myself. | 我亲自去 |
[12:33] | Inspector Brie is here. He’d like to see you right now. | 布里侦探来了 他想马上见你 |
[12:36] | – Would you send him in? – Okay. | – 请他进来吧 – 好的 |
[12:47] | Hello, Inspector. Thank you for coming out. Sit down. | 你好 警官 感谢你登门 请坐吧 |
[12:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:51] | Would you like a cup of coffee? | 喝杯咖啡吗 |
[12:52] | No, thank you, Mr. Courtland. | 不用了 谢谢 考兰先生 |
[12:56] | It’s an excruciating situation. | 这种事真是折磨人 |
[13:01] | I guess I don’t have to tell you that. | 这种感受你更深刻 |
[13:03] | Preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. | 既要做好最坏的打算 但又要抱着希望 |
[13:07] | I’ve seen many cases very similar to this. | 我见过很多类似的案子 |
[13:10] | They all ended up with the successful return of the hostages… | 最后 人质都能平安回家 |
[13:15] | and the apprehension of the kidnappers. | 绑架犯也都被绳之以法 |
[13:18] | It’s just a matter of intelligence and calm nerves. | 只是要多用脑筋 要够清醒 |
[13:24] | Just try to leave this as much as possible to us, Mr. Courtland. | 希望你尽量配合我们 相信警方 考兰先生 |
[13:28] | There’s nothing you can really do. | 你能帮上的忙其实不多 |
[13:31] | I’m willing to pay the money. The money isn’t important. | 我愿意付钱 钱对我不重要 |
[13:34] | That’s the hell of it, Mr. Courtland. | 这正是关键 考兰先生 |
[13:37] | These men are professionals. | 这些人都是职业绑匪 |
[13:39] | If they’re caught without the loot, they give up. | 如果他们拿不到钱 他们便会放弃 |
[13:42] | If they got the money in hand, we may have a very dangerous fight. | 如果他们把钱拿到了手 我们的胜算就不高了 |
[13:47] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[13:49] | Absolutely. | 绝对如此 |
[13:51] | It is, of course, finally your decision. | 当然 这最终取决于你 |
[14:01] | What would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[14:03] | 欢 迎 搭 乘 棉 花 号 游 船 | |
[14:03] | Something the lab has developed. | 这是我们多次实践后的结论 |
[14:06] | We go through the drop as instructed. | 我们前往他们指定的地点 |
[14:09] | False money and a small radio transmitter… | 把手提箱里放上假钞 |
[14:12] | in a locked briefcase. | 再布置一台追踪器 |
[14:14] | We track the pickup man by radio truck. | 用无线电追踪拿钱的人 |
[14:18] | He leads us to the hostages. | 他会带我们找到人质 |
[14:21] | Foolproof. | 简单又安全 |
[14:22] | At no point will the lives of your wife and daughter be in danger. | 你妻子和女儿的生命绝对不会有危险 |
[14:27] | Just leave it to us. | 交给我们办好了 |
[16:55] | Give me an estimation. | 把预测情报给我 |
[17:37] | I got it, I got it! | 我拿到了 拿到了 |
[17:39] | You oughta be happy, little girl. | 这下你开心了 小姑娘 |
[17:41] | Your daddy come through with the money. | 你爸爸拿钱给我们了 |
[17:43] | And everything’s gonna be all right. | 你们马上就安全了 |
[17:46] | Mommy, Mommy! Daddy brought the money! | 妈妈 爸爸拿钱来了 |
[18:16] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么玩意 |
[18:18] | Transmitter. | 追踪器 |
[18:20] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[18:25] | Look at this. This is what your old man thinks you’re worth! | 看看 你爸爸觉得你们就像这些白纸一样 |
[18:27] | – Nothin’! – Mommy! | – 毫无价值 – 妈妈 |
[18:30] | This is Detective Brie. | 我是布里侦探 |
[18:32] | This is Detective Brie of the New Orleans police force. | 我是新奥尔良警局的布里警官 |
[18:35] | The house is surrounded. | 你们被包围了 |
[18:37] | Come out with your hands raised and you will not be harmed. | 举起手出来投降 我们就不会开枪 |
[18:41] | – What do we do? – Be calm. Get the knife. | – 我们怎么办 – 冷静点 去拿刀 |
[18:43] | Don’t panic. | 别慌张 |
[18:45] | Cut those ropes and let’s get outta here. | 把她们的绳子砍断 我们走 |
[18:47] | Break that window open. | 把窗户砸开 |
[18:52] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[18:56] | Don’t shoot unless you want the kid to get it! | 不准开枪 否则这小孩死定了 |
[18:59] | Hold your fire. Hold your fire. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[19:31] | Peterson, this is Brie. | 彼得森 我是布里 |
[19:34] | We’re on the Broussard Road approaching the bridge. | 我们在罗塞道 接近大桥 |
[19:37] | Are your roadblocks in place? | 路障就位了吗 |
[19:39] | All set on your side, Inspector. | 一切就绪 警官 |
[19:41] | I’m helping an oil truck off the road over here. | 我正在疏散一部运油车 |
[19:44] | Get it out of there! We’re on the bridge now! | 快把车弄走 我们上桥了 |
[20:14] | The wife and daughter of New Orleans businessman Michael Courtland… | 新奥尔良商人 迈克尔·考兰的妻子和女儿 |
[20:18] | were killed yesterday… | 昨天被杀 |
[20:20] | when a kidnap-rescue effort sadly backfired. | 人质拯救行动失败 |
[20:23] | Over here is Inspector August Brie, who’s in charge of this case. | 这位是负责此案的奥古斯特·布里警探 |
[20:27] | Inspector, can you tell us exactly what happened here? | 警官 请你描述一下事情的详细经过 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry. | 很报歉 |
[20:31] | I can’t divulge any information at this time. | 现在我不便透露任何信息 |
[20:34] | It’s just been too tragic, that’s all. | 事情实在太悲惨了 无话可说 |
[20:37] | The police did all they could. | 警方已经尽力了 |
[20:40] | The search for the bodies remains fruitless… | 尸体打捞始终没有进展 |
[20:43] | hampered by the explosion of the automobile… | 汽车爆炸十分强烈 |
[20:45] | and the currents of the Mississippi. | 密西西比河的水流也很湍急 |
[21:10] | 深 切 怀 念 伊丽莎白·考兰 艾米·考兰 | |
[22:02] | 旁 切 纪 念 公 园 新奥尔良 一九七五年 | |
[23:14] | Here are your tickets. | 这是你们的票 |
[23:16] | Now, remember, you leave at 12:30 tomorrow. | 记住 你明天十二点半出发 |
[23:19] | You arrive in Rome at 9:10 and you take the Rapido to Florence. | 九点十分到达罗马 然后换乘快车去佛罗伦萨 |
[23:22] | – Do you have your passport? – Yeah. | – 护照带了吗 – 带了 |
[23:25] | I’ll put these in your briefcase. | 我放到你手提箱里 |
[23:27] | – You about ready, Michael? – Yeah. | – 你准备好了吗 迈克尔 – 是的 |
[23:28] | I won’t be a second. | 我马上就好 |
[23:30] | What’s that Italian’s name, D’Annunzio? | 那意大利人叫什么 达努佐 |
[23:32] | He’s a bit of a bore, I’m afraid. | 他好像有点闷 |
[23:35] | A rich one, though. | 不过很有钱 |
[23:37] | I hope his English is better than my Italian. | 希望他的英语比我的意大利语强 |
[23:39] | You let me take care of him. He’s very susceptible to flattery. | 我负责跟他套近乎 他很吃马屁那一套 |
[23:43] | He’s gonna love it when I tell him he’s as wise as Caesar… | 我会夸他像凯撒一样英明 像教皇一样诚恳 |
[23:46] | and as honest as the pope. | 他一定乐得屁颠屁颠 |
[23:51] | You know, I’m gonna like this trip, Bob. | 这次旅行一定很开心 鲍勃 |
[23:53] | Really, I’m lookin’ forward to it. | 真的 我一直充满期待 |
[23:56] | I can find out what you were doing on the Florentine junkets all these years. | 我终于能体会这些年你在佛罗伦萨参加宴会的感受了 |
[24:01] | Food, money… | 有的吃 有钱赚 |
[24:04] | and above all art, my man. | 还有艺术 完美 |
[24:07] | I’m a lover of fine art. | 我是个艺术爱好者 |
[24:09] | – It’s my only vice. – You’re just a Renaissance man, Robert. | – 这是我唯一的把柄 – 你真是个文艺复兴青年 |
[24:46] | He said 8:00. | 他说八点 |
[25:01] | Oh, thanks, Bob. You know, I think you’re right. | 谢谢 鲍勃 看来你说得对 |
[25:06] | I should have come back to Italy years ago. | 我早就该来意大利了 |
[25:08] | I told you, old boy. It’s the birthplace of western art. | 跟你说了 这里是西方文化的发源地 |
[25:13] | One thing that puzzles me. | 有件事我很迷惑 |
[25:15] | How do these old guys get such young wives? | 这些老头的老婆怎么都这么年轻 |
[25:18] | – I’ll ask them. – Don’t. | – 我去问问 – 别去 |
[25:29] | I think so too. Would you like to see a picture of my wife? | 你说得没错 想看看我老婆的照片吗 |
[25:32] | Picture of your wife? | 你老婆的照片 |
[25:34] | Go ahead, show him a picture. | 给他看看照片 |
[25:37] | As Americans say, “Such a jewel.” | 用美国人的话说就是 极品辣妹 |
[25:41] | Wonderful woman. | 好女人 |
[25:42] | And cook… such a cook. | 还会做饭 极品厨师 |
[25:46] | She’s lovely. | 她很可爱 |
[25:50] | This is Maria. Such a wonderful woman. | 这是玛丽亚 极品好女人啊 |
[25:53] | – And I have six children. – She’s lovely. | – 给我生了六个孩子 – 很可爱 |
[25:55] | Lovely lady. | 可爱的女人 |
[25:57] | Aren’t you glad you asked? | 你的疑惑消除了吗 |
[25:59] | A fantastico woman. | 不可思议的女人 |
[26:01] | That’s why I have to make so much money. | 所以我要赚很多钱 |
[26:03] | She loves money, and she deserves it. | 她喜欢钱 我也该奖励她钱 |
[26:06] | – Everybody likes money. – And women. | – 人人都爱钱 – 也爱女人 |
[26:08] | Oh, not everybody likes money, signor. | 不是每个人都爱钱 先生 |
[26:12] | You take my partner here, Michael. | 比如我的搭档 迈克尔 |
[26:15] | He and I own, in New Orleans… | 他和我 在新奥尔良郊区 |
[26:17] | one of the biggest, best plots of land in the suburban city. | 拥有一片既广阔又漂亮的地皮 |
[26:21] | For 15, 16 years… | 买了十五六年了 |
[26:23] | he has refused to build anything on that land. | 他就是不肯在那盖房子 |
[26:26] | Nothing but a tomb. | 就盖了个墓地 |
[26:32] | If you gentlemen will excuse me, it’s a little late. | 各位接着玩 时间有点晚了 恕我失陪 |
[26:35] | Late? He thinks it’s late. | 什么 他居然觉得晚了 |
[26:38] | Hell, I haven’t even danced yet. | 我还没跳舞呢 |
[26:55] | You should have stayed with us last night, Court. | 你昨晚不走就好了 考兰 |
[26:58] | We aren’t getting any younger. | 年轻时光不多了 |
[27:00] | Found that out, did you? | 你醒悟啦 |
[27:04] | You’re not upset about last night, are you? | 你因为昨晚的事生气吗 |
[27:06] | No. | 没有 |
[27:09] | So what are we gonna do today? | 那我们今天干什么 |
[27:11] | I don’t know. I thought we might just do a little sightseeing… | 没想好 不如游览一下城里的风景 |
[27:15] | absorb a little culture and a little less wine. | 多看看艺术品 少喝点酒 |
[27:20] | That sounds great. | 好计划 |
[27:32] | Hey, Court. | 嘿 考兰 |
[27:36] | Isn’t this the church where you and Elizabeth met? | 你和伊丽莎白是在这教堂认识的吧 |
[27:40] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[31:00] | Well, how was it, Court? | 怎么样 考兰 |
[31:04] | The same. | 老样子 |
[34:36] | Well, you about ready to go back to the old U.S. Of A., Court? | 你准备好回美国了吗 考兰 |
[34:44] | No. | 不 |
[34:47] | I thought I’d like to stay around a few more days. | 我想再多呆几天 |
[34:49] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[34:53] | I’d like to go back to that church again. | 我想再回一趟那间教堂 |
[34:56] | Why do you wanna do that? | 为什么想再回去 |
[35:00] | Will you come with me? | 你能陪我一起去吗 |
[35:04] | Well, okay, if it’d make you feel better. | 没问题 如果这能让你心情好点 我乐意奉陪 |
[35:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[36:04] | – You sure you’re gonna be all right, Court? – Yeah, I’ll be fine. | – 你一个人呆在这里真的没事吗 – 没事 |
[36:07] | – I just need a few days. – All right. | – 我还想再呆几天 – 好吧 |
[36:10] | You take real good care of yourself now. | 你好好照顾自己 |
[36:13] | Thanks, Bob. | 谢谢 鲍勃 |
[37:10] | Oh, that’s all right. I speak English. | 没关系 我会说英语 |
[37:13] | You are American? | 你是美国人吗 |
[37:17] | You like the Madonna? | 你喜欢圣母图 |
[37:22] | It was painted in 1328… | 这是一三二八年画的 |
[37:25] | by Bernardo Daddi. | 画家是柏那多·达迪 |
[37:27] | That’s early Renaissance. | 是文艺复兴早期作品 |
[37:31] | – You a student? – No. | – 你是美术学生 – 不是 |
[37:32] | I used to be… what do you call it? | 我以前是个 怎么说来着 |
[37:35] | Bilingual secretary. | 双语秘书 |
[37:39] | Then one day I read about the restoration project… | 后来我听说这里重建有困难 |
[37:42] | and I said, “Sandra, the Madonna needs you.” | 我就对自己说 桑德拉 圣母需要你 |
[37:46] | So I quit my dull job, and here I am… | 于是我辞了那份闷工作就来了 |
[37:49] | an art historian. | 开始学艺术史 |
[37:53] | I can’t think of anything more important. | 这份工作很重要 |
[37:56] | Well, at least they don’t holler and scream at you… | 至少 做这份工作 就算跟人闲聊 |
[37:59] | when you talk to strange men. | 也不会挨上司骂 |
[38:02] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[38:06] | I’m in land development, real estate. | 我是个地产商人 |
[38:09] | Ah. Well, that sounds important. | 很厉害的工作呢 |
[38:12] | No. | 不 |
[38:15] | It’s not. | 一点也不 |
[38:27] | My name is Courtland. | 我叫考兰 |
[38:30] | Michael Courtland. | 迈克尔·考兰 |
[38:32] | Happy to meet you. I’m Sandra. | 很高兴认识你 我叫桑德拉 |
[38:35] | Sandra Portinari. | 桑德拉·波蒂拉尼 |
[38:44] | You’ve been doing this work a long time? | 你做这份工作很久了吗 |
[38:47] | Oh, I’m not doing the restoration. | 我不负责修复 |
[38:49] | I’m just a workman. | 我只是打杂的 |
[38:51] | But I prepare everything for the specialist. | 我负责为专家准备材料 |
[38:54] | You see, several years ago… | 是这样的 几年前 |
[38:57] | long after the floods… | 由于发过洪水 |
[38:59] | moisture seeped into a portion of the altarpiece… | 湿气渗到圣坛壁画里面 |
[39:03] | and it began to peel… | 然后就开始剥落 |
[39:05] | revealing an older painting underneath. | 显露出下面的旧壁画 |
[39:09] | Then the art scholars had to decide what to do. | 然后 艺术专家们开始想办法 |
[39:12] | Should they remove and destroy a great painting by Daddi… | 到底是要除掉达迪的名画 |
[39:17] | to uncover what appears to be a crude first draft underneath it? | 揭开下面理藏多年的旧壁画呢 |
[39:21] | Or should they restore the original… | 还是修复达迪的壁画 |
[39:25] | but never know for sure what lies beneath it? | 永远掩藏下面的壁画呢 |
[39:29] | What would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[39:31] | Hold on to it. | 静心等待 |
[39:36] | Beauty should be protected. | 美是需要保护的 |
[39:38] | Good. That is what the scholars decided to do. | 非常好 专家也是这么决定的 |
[39:42] | Now you have a free lecture, and you don’t have to read the brochure. | 我刚才算是免费给你做了次演讲 |
[40:08] | I wondered if I might… | 我可不可以 |
[40:12] | repay you for your lecture… | 请你吃顿晚饭 |
[40:14] | and ask you to dinner somewhere. | 就算是为这次演讲还情 |
[40:19] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[40:23] | Dinner can be a pretty serious affair here. | 在我们这 吃晚饭的意义可大了 |
[40:25] | Lunch. I know a place nearby. | 午饭呢 附近有家餐厅 |
[40:31] | Signor, I thought it was the Italian men who picked up the American women. | 先生 我以为通常都是意大利男人追美国女人来着 |
[40:42] | All right. Lunch. | 好吧 吃午饭 |
[40:45] | But I have to work another hour and a half before I go. | 不过我还要再干一个半小时的活 |
[40:48] | I’ll wait. | 我等你 |
[41:11] | So you were in Florence before? | 你以前来过佛罗伦萨吗 |
[41:14] | A long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[41:16] | I was stationed near here after the war. | 战后 我被分派到这里 |
[41:19] | I wasn’t even born, but my mother often told me… | 当时我还没出生 不过我妈妈 |
[41:22] | how hard times were then. | 经常说起战争有多么悲惨 |
[41:25] | You live with your mother? | 你跟妈妈住在一起 |
[41:27] | Not anymore. I have an apartment near Ponte Vecchio. | 现在不了 我在维琪奥港租了公寓 |
[41:31] | But I was raised by my mother. | 妈妈独自把我抚养成人 |
[41:34] | My father deserted us a long time ago. | 我父亲很早就抛弃了我们 |
[41:37] | That’s sad. | 真悲伤 |
[41:41] | What was Florence like during the Occupation? | 美国占领期间佛罗伦萨什么样 |
[41:45] | Confused. | 很混乱 |
[41:47] | I’m really not an expert on the Occupation. | 这个话题实在不该问我 |
[41:51] | My mind is elsewhere. | 我当时注意力不在这 |
[41:54] | I met my wife there. | 我在这认识了我妻子 |
[41:56] | Oh, the plot thickens. | 话题越来越深刻 |
[41:59] | Let us sit and tell sad tales… | 咱们坐在这诉苦 |
[42:01] | about deserted daughters and lonely husbands. | 一个父亲的弃女 一个丧妻的鳃夫 |
[42:05] | I thought you had a familiar melancholy look… | 难怪你到教堂的时候 |
[42:08] | when you came into the church. | 脸上带着一种悲伤的情绪 |
[42:10] | No. That wasn’t… | 其实不是 |
[42:12] | She died a long time ago. | 她去世很久了 |
[42:16] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. | 抱歉 我并无恶意 |
[42:18] | It’s just that a single girl… | 主要是 我这种单身女子 |
[42:21] | meets a lot of men, mostly Americans… | 遇到过很多游客 多数是美国男人 |
[42:23] | who want to tell her about their wives. | 一个个都想跟我谈他们的老婆 |
[42:26] | It’s not very flattering. | 我的戒心就比较重 |
[42:29] | What was she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[42:33] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[42:37] | She was very much like you. | 她很像你 |
[42:39] | Like me? | 像我 |
[42:41] | She was Italian? | 她是意大利人 |
[42:43] | No, she looked very much like you. | 不是 她长得很像你 |
[42:47] | Do you have a picture of her? | 你带她的照片了吗 |
[42:52] | No. | 没有 |
[42:55] | I really have to go now. | 我真得走了 |
[42:58] | May I see you again sometime? | 改天还能见面吗 |
[43:00] | Sure. | 行 |
[43:02] | We could have a nonserious dinner. | 我们可以吃顿不重要的晚饭 |
[43:05] | – Seriously. – When? | – 真的 – 什么时候 |
[43:08] | – Tonight. – Tonight? | – 今晚 – 今晚 |
[43:10] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[43:16] | That’s only five hours from now. | 那只有五个小时了 |
[43:18] | Plenty of time to change. | 足够你换衣服了 |
[43:21] | All right, but I have to go see my mother at the hospital after work. | 好吧 不过我下班后要去医院看我母亲 |
[43:26] | I’ll meet you there. | 我去医院等你 |
[43:28] | Oh, it’s the San Giovanni. | 医院在圣乔万尼 |
[43:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:35] | See you. Ciao. | 拜拜 再见 |
[43:41] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[43:46] | You’re very fond of that restaurant, aren’t you? | 你很喜欢那间餐馆 是吗 |
[43:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:52] | That’s where you met Elizabeth. | 你在那里认识了伊丽莎白 |
[43:55] | No, we met in the church where you’re working. | 不是 我们是在你工作的教堂认识的 |
[43:58] | We used to eat in the restaurant though. | 不过我们常去那里吃饭 |
[44:04] | Tell me about her. | 跟我讲讲她吧 |
[44:07] | – Elizabeth? – Yes. | – 伊丽莎白 – 对 |
[44:11] | Well, as I said before, she’s very much like you. | 我刚才说了 她很像你 |
[44:13] | I mean, she looked very much like you. | 她长得真的很像你 |
[44:17] | She had brown hair… | 头发是棕色的 |
[44:19] | and wore it longer, kind of different, you know. | 留得很长 跟你发型不一样 |
[44:23] | And she wore pink lipstick. | 她喜欢擦粉红色唇膏 |
[44:25] | And she never wore rouge. | 从来不擦胭脂 |
[44:30] | Oh, her walk… | 她走路 |
[44:33] | Her walk was 180 degrees different than yours. | 她走路的方式跟你完全不同 |
[44:36] | – Different? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 对 |
[44:39] | – She had a very Bryn Mawr walk. – Bryn Mawr? | – 她走路是典型的布林莫尔式 – 布林莫尔式 |
[44:42] | Yeah, very Bryn Mawr. | 对 布林莫尔式 |
[44:44] | What do you mean, “Bryn Mawr”? | 什么是布林莫尔式 |
[44:46] | Bryn Mawr? That’s kind of a walk. | 就是那种 布林莫尔 |
[44:48] | It’s… Well, it’s… | 怎么说呢 |
[44:53] | It’s… I don’t… | 就是 我也不知道 |
[44:56] | Just walk, and I’ll… Just go ahead and walk upstairs. | 你往前走 上台阶 |
[45:13] | No, that’s an Italian walk. | 不 你这是意大利式 |
[45:14] | What do you expect? | 那是当然 |
[45:16] | It’s a good walk, but it’s just not a Bryn Mawr walk. | 你走路很好看 但不是布林莫尔式 |
[45:20] | A Bryn Mawr walk is a kind of a glide, you know? | 布林莫尔式 走起路来好像滑步 滑着走 |
[45:25] | Those girls used to wear long polo coats in those old days, long raincoats. | 就是那种旧时打扮的女孩 穿着很长的雨衣外套 |
[45:28] | They kind of glide, like they’re late for class. | 滑步走 好像上课迟到了一样 |
[45:31] | They move fast and just kinda glide. | 走得太快 像滑行起来一样 |
[45:33] | This time now, just glide. I’ll talk you through it, okay? | 你再试试 滑步 我指导你 |
[45:36] | – All right. – Don’t sashay so much. Just glide. | – 好吧 – 不要阔步走 滑行 |
[45:39] | – All right. – Go ahead. | – 好的 – 去吧 |
[45:41] | Just glide. | 滑步 |
[45:44] | No, not like a model. Just glide. | 不是模特步 滑着走 |
[45:47] | That’s it. That’s it. | 对 就这样 |
[45:48] | Oh, Michael. | 噢 迈克尔 |
[45:53] | She called me Mike. | 她喜欢叫我迈克 |
[45:58] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[46:09] | Listen, I am a good Catholic girl. | 对了 我是个正统的天主教女子 |
[46:13] | I obey everything the pope says. | 教皇的话我全都听 |
[46:15] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[46:16] | What would the pope say if I saw you tomorrow? | 教皇同意我明天见你吗 |
[46:19] | You forget I have a job to do. | 我还要上班呢 |
[46:22] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[46:24] | Let’s wait a couple of days, all right? | 再过两天吧 好吗 |
[46:27] | Saturday. I’m free all day Saturday. | 星期六我放假 我有空 |
[46:31] | – What time? – Oh, 11:00? | – 几点 – 十一点 |
[46:34] | I’ll be here. | 我在这等你 |
[46:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[46:42] | Bye. | 拜 |
[46:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[47:12] | Sandra. | 桑德拉 |
[47:17] | Move to your right. | 再往右一些 |
[47:20] | All right, come closer now. Come closer. | 很好 再近一点 近点 |
[47:28] | A little closer. | 再近一点 |
[47:57] | What is that, a love sonnet from an Italian boyfriend? | 你念的什么 意大利帅哥给你写的求爱十四行诗吗 |
[48:00] | No, it isn’t. Jealous. | 不是 你吃醋了 |
[48:02] | That’s Dante. | 但丁写的 |
[48:04] | “While life endures… | 有生之年 |
[48:06] | you should not ever be inconstant to your lady… | 不要对你爱的女子不忠 |
[48:10] | who in death doth lie. | 宁死不说谎 |
[48:12] | So speaks my heart and afterwards doth sigh.” | 说出我的心声 我内心的一声长叹 |
[48:18] | You know, as a child… | 你知道吗 小时候 |
[48:21] | I used to go to the church… | 我经常到教堂来 |
[48:23] | where Dante came to watch Beatrice. | 但丁偷看比阿特丽斯的地方 |
[48:26] | Beatrice, la bella donna, would sit here… | 比阿特丽斯就坐在这里 |
[48:31] | with her father… | 坐在爸爸旁边 |
[48:33] | and there… | 那边 |
[48:35] | Come here. | 你过来 |
[48:36] | – Over there. – I’m her father. | – 你站这 – 我是爸爸 |
[48:37] | – No. – No? | – 不是 – 不是吗 |
[48:39] | The young Dante, 23 years old… | 是二十三岁的年轻但丁 |
[48:43] | would stand and watch Beatrice. | 站在这里看着比阿特丽斯 |
[48:47] | And here… | 这里呢 |
[48:50] | in between… | 中间这里 |
[48:51] | sat the Lady of the Screen… | 坐着伴游的女子 |
[48:54] | a lady Dante pretended to love… | 但丁假装喜欢她 |
[48:56] | so that Beatrice would not be embarrassed… | 这是为了不让比阿特丽斯害羞 |
[48:59] | by his continual gaze. | 被他火热的凝视羞红脸 |
[49:11] | You still love Elizabeth, don’t you? | 你还爱着伊丽莎白 是吗 |
[49:16] | That’s why you want me. | 所以你才喜欢我 |
[49:26] | How did she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[49:33] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[50:04] | I’m sorry, but I must go to the hospital right away. | 对不起 我要去医院了 |
[50:07] | – My mother’s very ill. – I’ll go with you. | – 我母亲病得很重 – 我跟你一起去 |
[50:09] | – It’s not your problem. I go alone. – Please. | – 不用了 我自己去 – 请让我去 |
[50:11] | All right. Well, let’s hurry then. | 好吧 我们快点 |
[50:47] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[50:57] | Come closer. | 你靠近一点 |
[50:59] | I can’t see you. | 我看不清你 |
[51:05] | You love my Sandra? | 你爱我的桑德拉吗 |
[51:08] | Oh, Mama. | 噢 妈妈 |
[51:09] | I must know now. | 一定要告诉我 |
[51:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[51:19] | You love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[51:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:24] | He marry you. | 他要娶你 |
[51:27] | You’ll have to forgive my mother. She’s always been a matchmaker. | 不好意思 我妈妈就这样 最爱说媒 |
[51:32] | You rich? | 你有钱吗 |
[51:37] | You gangster? | 你是黑帮吗 |
[51:40] | No. | 不是 |
[51:43] | You marry him. | 嫁给他 |
[51:44] | Mama, we hardly know each other. | 妈妈 我俩刚认识 |
[51:47] | You get to know him… | 以后有的是时间 |
[51:50] | after you’re married. | 先结婚后恋爱 |
[52:21] | 深 切 怀 念 慈 母 玛丽亚·弗吉尼亚·波蒂拉尼 | |
[53:04] | No matter how many times I read it, it still says the same thing. | 我也不敢相信 但他就是这么写的 |
[53:08] | Look at that. | 你自己看 |
[53:10] | “Hold St. Louis Cathedral for May 2. | 帮我定下五月二号 圣路易大教堂 |
[53:12] | Break out the champagne. | 准备好香槟酒 |
[53:15] | I’m returning Tuesday the 19th for a church weddin’. | 我在十九号星期二回来 并到教堂结婚 |
[53:20] | Love, Michael.” | 爱你的 迈克尔 |
[53:22] | Poor Court. | 可怜的考兰 |
[53:24] | He’s a goner now. | 脑子都糊涂了 |
[53:26] | I tell you, Jane. | 不过说真的 珍妮 |
[53:28] | If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn’t have believed it. | 要不是亲眼看见 我也不敢相信 |
[53:33] | It was like Elizabeth had stepped out of her tomb. | 那女孩简直是伊丽莎白转世 |
[53:38] | Yeah, well, you’ll see soon enough for yourself. | 过几天你就能亲眼看见了 |
[53:40] | – Do you think she’s a gold digger? – I don’t know what to think. | – 你觉得她是不是图他的钱 – 我哪知道 |
[53:43] | Maybe we should call Dr. Ellman. | 要不要问问艾尔曼医生 |
[53:45] | – What good would he do? – He’s been treating Court for years. | – 问他什么 – 他一直是考兰的医生 |
[53:48] | But Ellman lives in 1975. | 但是艾尔曼活在一九七五年 |
[53:52] | Michael lives in 1959. | 而迈克尔则活在一九五九年 |
[55:42] | – Mr. Michael! – Judy. | – 迈克尔先生 – 朱迪 |
[55:44] | Good to see you too. | 见到你真好 |
[55:46] | I want you to meet Sandra. | 这位是桑德拉 |
[55:50] | Sandra, this is Judy, a lifelong member of this house. | 桑德拉 这位是朱迪 我们家的永久成员 |
[55:53] | Hello, Miss Sandra. | 你好 桑德拉小姐 |
[55:55] | Mr. Michael wrote me about you. | 迈克尔先生写信说起过你 |
[56:00] | – Let me help you with this. – Thank you. | – 我来帮你拿 – 谢谢 |
[56:35] | It’s beautiful here. | 房子真漂亮 |
[57:07] | Now, this D’Annunzio-Florence deal is lookin’ awful good, Court. | 佛罗伦萨的达努佐先生那单生意 相当有戏 |
[57:11] | Looks like the old goat is finally gonna invest some big money with us. | 那老孤狸总算计划给咱们投资一大笔钱了 |
[57:15] | Now, I’ve got a preliminary breakdown here… | 现在我要做一些基础工作 |
[57:17] | of the basic estimated development cost and cash flow… | 要为工程项目开发 做费用和现金流预估 |
[57:20] | for the joint venture proposal. | 还有合并意向书 |
[57:23] | I’d like you to look those over if you would. | 请你亲自审一审 |
[57:27] | Hey, Robert. | 嘿 鲍勃 |
[57:29] | You wouldn’t file an in personam suit against me… | 要是我建议你先放一放 |
[57:32] | if I asked you to table all this for a while, would ya? | 你不会一气之下去告我吧 |
[57:35] | I mean, with the wedding plans and everything, I’m just not up to it. | 我就要结婚了 好多事要忙 我现在没那个精力 |
[57:38] | – Would you mind, for a while? – Can do, Court. | – 能不能等等 – 没问题 考兰 |
[57:41] | Can do. That’s what a partner’s for, I guess. | 搭档就是要为你分忧 |
[57:45] | Well, our friends are certainly looking forward to meetin’ Sandra. | 朋友们都很期待见见桑德拉 |
[57:49] | They’ll all meet her on the big day. | 他们都会在大日子见到她 |
[57:51] | Big day of the big wedding. | 结婚的大日子 |
[57:54] | Big day of my new life. | 我新生活的开始 |
[57:56] | How do you say in Italian? | 用意大利语怎么说来着 |
[57:59] | “La vita nuova.” | 我的重生 |
[58:06] | Look, Court… | 听着 考兰 |
[58:08] | I know this is none of my business… | 我知道这不关我的事 |
[58:10] | but don’t you think maybe this is all a little hasty? | 可是你不觉得有点太快了吗 |
[58:13] | A little premature? | 有点不成熟 |
[58:17] | You’re right. It’s none of your business. | 你说得对 这不关你的事 |
[1:00:17] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[1:00:19] | Yes, Miss Sandra? | 什么事 桑德拉小姐 |
[1:00:22] | There’s a locked room upstairs. | 楼上有个房间锁住了 |
[1:00:24] | What is it? | 是什么房间 |
[1:00:26] | It was the master bedroom. | 以前是主人的卧室 |
[1:00:28] | Why is it locked? | 为什么上锁 |
[1:00:32] | I don’t know, Miss Sandra. I don’t clean it anymore. | 我也不知道 桑德拉小姐 我很久没打扫过它了 |
[1:00:36] | I want to see it. Can you open it for me? | 我想看看 你能帮我打开吗 |
[1:00:41] | I don’t have the key. Mr. Michael keeps it. | 钥匙不在我这 迈克尔先生拿着 |
[1:00:44] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[1:00:47] | Well, I guess it’s all right. He keeps it in his desk. | 告诉你也没关系 他放在抽屉里 |
[1:02:02] | “February 14, 1952. | 一九五二年二月十四日 |
[1:02:07] | I think the days in Florence… | 佛罗伦萨的日子 |
[1:02:09] | will be the happiest I will ever have. | 是我一生中最快乐的时光 |
[1:02:13] | New Orleans is a nice town… | 新奥尔良很不错 |
[1:02:15] | and Mike is very good to me… | 迈克对我很好 |
[1:02:18] | but it is all so different now. | 可是 一切都不同了 |
[1:02:21] | He is busy at work all day… | 他每天都忙着工作 |
[1:02:24] | and sometimes I wonder if Mike loves me as much as his business.” | 有时候我不禁怀疑 迈克是不是爱生意超过了我 |
[1:03:45] | There it is, darling. | 就是这 亲爱的 |
[1:03:47] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 漂亮吗 |
[1:03:49] | And on the 19th… | 等到了十九号 |
[1:03:51] | it’ll be all ours. | 这里就完全属于我们 |
[1:03:54] | It’s so big. | 好大啊 |
[1:03:57] | And Mike, 200 guests. That’s a lot of people. | 迈克 两百位客人太多了吧 |
[1:04:02] | Just a small ceremony would be fine. | 办个小小的仪式就行了 |
[1:04:06] | No, it’s more than a ceremony. | 不行 这不仅是一个仪式 |
[1:04:09] | It’s a celebration… | 我要办成庆典 |
[1:04:11] | and there should be thousands… | 应该有成千上万人 |
[1:04:13] | and everything’s got to be… | 我希望一切都要 |
[1:04:16] | very special. | 非常特别 |
[1:04:21] | Yes. If you say so. | 好吧 听你的 |
[1:04:34] | Good morning, Robert. | 早上好 罗伯特 |
[1:04:35] | – Good morning, Michael. – Good morning, Jane, Shirley. | – 早上好 迈克尔 – 早上好 珍妮 雪莉 |
[1:04:43] | Hello, Court. | 你好 考兰 |
[1:04:48] | What are you doing here, Doc? | 你怎么来了 医生 |
[1:04:50] | This was the only way I had to get in touch with you. | 我只能这样才能找到你 |
[1:04:52] | You’re a hard man to get a hold of. | 你这个人不好找啊 |
[1:04:55] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:04:57] | I thought we might just sit down for a while and have a personal talk. | 我想找你坐坐 聊聊家常 |
[1:05:00] | Purely a social visit. | 纯粹是来看朋友的 |
[1:05:04] | Why is it psychiatrists are such lousy liars? | 你是心理医生 却一点都不会撒谎 |
[1:05:11] | Robert, Jane. | 鲍勃 珍妮 |
[1:05:14] | Would you come in here, please? | 你们进来一下 好吗 |
[1:05:25] | Did you all ask Dr. Ellman up here? | 是你们请艾尔曼先生来的吗 |
[1:05:28] | He called to find out how you were. | 他打电话问你在哪里 |
[1:05:30] | We thought you might wanna be talkin’ to somebody. | 我们觉得你应该找人谈谈 |
[1:05:33] | That’s fine. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[1:05:40] | Michael, why don’t you talk to Charlie? | 迈克尔 为什么你不跟查理谈谈 |
[1:05:42] | – That’s fine. – It’s for your own good. | – 行了 – 这是为了你好 |
[1:05:50] | I went by and saw Sandra yesterday. I didn’t think you’d mind. | 我昨天去府上见了桑德拉 你不会介意吧 |
[1:05:55] | You didn’t think I’d mind? | 你觉得我不会介意 |
[1:05:59] | You invade my privacy and you ask if I’d mind? | 你侵犯了我的隐私 还问我介不介意 |
[1:06:02] | Will you listen to yourself? Stop and listen to what you’re saying. | 你先听听你说的话 好好听一听 |
[1:06:05] | – Can’t you see what you’re doing? – I know exactly what I’m doing. | – 你知道你在干什么吗 – 我很清楚 |
[1:06:17] | I don’t want anybody interfering with my private life. | 我不希望别人侵犯我的私生活 |
[1:06:21] | You’re talking with somebody who already knows you… | 别忘了 我非常了解你 |
[1:06:24] | knows you better probably than anybody else. | 可能比所有人都了解你 |
[1:06:31] | Sandra and I talked about a lot of things yesterday. | 昨天 桑德拉和我谈了很多事 |
[1:06:34] | I don’t think you’re being fair with her. | 我觉得你对她不公平 |
[1:06:36] | You shouldn’t marry out of a sense of guilt… | 你不该处于内疚才娶她 |
[1:06:38] | or out of some morbid preoccupation with Elizabeth. | 不该由于对伊丽莎白的病态思念而娶她 |
[1:06:43] | And now Sandra is obsessed with the idea of Elizabeth. | 如今 桑德拉对伊丽莎白挥之不去 |
[1:06:46] | That’s all she wanted to know about yesterday. | 她昨天一直在问伊丽莎白的事 |
[1:06:49] | She’s caught up in your fantasy. You must know what’s happening. | 她陷入了你的幻想中 你该清醒一点 |
[1:06:53] | Give yourself some time. | 给自己一些时间 |
[1:06:55] | Let your relationship with Sandra grow first. | 先跟桑德拉培养一下感情 |
[1:06:58] | And I want you back in therapy. If not with me, with some other doctor. | 希望你能继续治疗 即便不请我 请别的医生也行 |
[1:07:03] | But give yourself some time. | 一定要多给自己一些时间 |
[1:07:06] | Right. | 说得对 |
[1:07:11] | Except you got it wrong. | 不过你都误会了 |
[1:07:14] | We’ll talk about it… | 我吃完午饭 |
[1:07:18] | after lunch. | 就找她谈 |
[1:07:19] | Good. We’ll work everything out. | 那好 你都想开了 |
[1:07:22] | Just come on down to my office and… | 有时间到我办公室来谈谈 |
[1:07:25] | I just don’t want you to do anything impulsively that you’ll regret. | 我不希望你太冲动 将来后悔 |
[1:07:32] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[1:10:06] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:10:09] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[1:10:17] | – Why are you home? – Because you’re here. | – 你为什么在家 – 因为你在家啊 |
[1:10:19] | Because my heart’s here. | 因为我的心在家 |
[1:10:21] | Because I never want to leave. | 我再也不想离开家了 |
[1:10:32] | Hello? Court? | 喂 考兰 |
[1:10:36] | Where are you? We’ve been so worried. | 你去哪了 我们好担心 |
[1:10:40] | Look, we’re both really sorry about that. | 这件事我们都很抱歉 |
[1:10:43] | We didn’t mean it. We only thought you… | 我们不是故意的 我们以为你 |
[1:10:48] | Okay, he’s here. Just a minute. | 好 他在这 你等等 |
[1:10:50] | It’s Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[1:10:52] | Michael, old boy, where are ya? | 迈克尔老兄 你在哪 |
[1:10:59] | Well, now, don’t you think it’s… | 你不觉得这太 |
[1:11:03] | Now, don’t be hasty. Michael. | 别这么急 迈克尔 |
[1:11:07] | Okay, if that’s what you want. | 好吧 既然你这么坚持 |
[1:11:10] | Court? | 考兰 |
[1:11:13] | He wants us to put his share of the company into a trust fund. | 他想把他在公司的股份转成信托基金 |
[1:11:16] | – He’s already sent the papers. – Where is he? | – 文件已经寄出来了 – 他在哪 |
[1:11:18] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[1:11:28] | – Tomorrow. – What? | – 明天 – 什么 |
[1:11:30] | Let’s get married tomorrow. | 我们明天结婚吧 |
[1:11:33] | We can have the justice of the peace perform the ceremony right here. | 我们请太平绅士到这里为我们主持婚礼 |
[1:11:36] | – Why tomorrow? – I don’t wanna wait. | – 为什么要明天 – 我不想等了 |
[1:11:41] | What about St. Louis Cathedral and all your friends? | 不是到圣路易教堂吗 和你朋友们一起 |
[1:11:44] | We can have it cancelled. Besides, I don’t have any friends. | 那边可以取消 再说 我根本没有朋友 |
[1:11:48] | I found that out today. Would you be disappointed? | 我今天才醒悟 你觉得失望吗 |
[1:11:53] | Well, no, not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[1:12:07] | And now, in accordance with the powers invested in me… | 借由路易斯安那州政府 |
[1:12:09] | by the state of Louisiana… | 赋予我的权力 |
[1:12:12] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[1:13:35] | I’ve waited so long. | 我等了好久 |
[1:14:07] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:14:10] | I am your wife. | 我是你妻子了 |
[1:14:16] | I am Elizabeth. | 我是伊丽莎白 |
[1:14:22] | I came back for one reason, Mike. | 为了一个原因 我回来了 迈克 |
[1:14:27] | I came… | 我回来了 |
[1:14:29] | to give you a second chance to prove your love. | 再给你一次机会 证明你的爱 |
[1:14:35] | I’ve always loved you. | 我永远都爱你 |
[1:14:38] | Never leave me alone. | 不要再离开我 |
[1:14:41] | I want to be with you always. | 我要永远和你在一起 |
[1:14:48] | Always. | 永远 |
[1:14:52] | I am happy now. | 我现在好幸福 |
[1:15:15] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[1:16:00] | Now, I am your wife. | 现在 我是你妻子了 |
[1:16:03] | I am Elizabeth. | 我是伊丽莎白 |
[1:16:09] | I came to give you a second chance. | 我回来了 再给你一次机会 |
[1:16:13] | Sandra! | 桑德拉 |
[1:16:25] | 不准报警 明天准备好五十万美元 否则别指望你妻女活着回来 | |
[1:16:30] | 把五十万美元装进手提箱里 上午十一点搭乘棉花号游览船 丢到河边的老百慕达码头 | |
[1:17:20] | I’m sorry to call you so early. Something’s come up. | 这么早打扰你 很抱歉 有急事 |
[1:17:23] | You’ve gotta go to the bank with me now. We’ve gotta get $500,000. | 赶快跟我去银行 我们得取五十万美元 |
[1:17:27] | – Don’t ask me… – What are you talking about? | – 别问了 – 你在说什么 |
[1:17:29] | – I’ll tell you part in the car. Okay? – What’s this money gonna be used for? | – 车上再跟你说 – 要这么多钱干什么 |
[1:17:32] | What’s your collateral? Am I loaning, investing or just giving it to you? | 什么名义 我是借货还是送给你 |
[1:17:34] | It’s a second chance for me. You don’t understand, but… | 这是我的第二次机会 你不明白 |
[1:17:37] | – Don’t you wanna come inside? – No, I don’t wanna come inside! | – 先进来再说吧 – 不 我不想进去 |
[1:17:41] | – You’re under incredible strain. – I know I am! | – 你现在很紧张 – 我知道 |
[1:17:43] | – You should talk to Dr. Ellman. – The hell with Dr. Ellman! Please hurry. | – 找艾尔曼医生谈谈 – 去他的吧 快走吧 |
[1:17:46] | – Why do you want to go to the bank? – I wanna get $500,000. | – 为什么要去银行 – 我需要五十万美元 |
[1:17:49] | – You don’t have that kind of cash. – I’ve got some money. | – 你没那么多现金 – 我还是有些钱的 |
[1:17:52] | – Have you seen our books lately? – We’ve got land. | – 你没看公司的帐吗 – 我还有地 |
[1:17:55] | We’ve got the Pontchartrain property. We’ve got other property. | 还有旁切那块地产 和其他的资产项目 |
[1:17:57] | – And you wanna give me half? – I’ll give you anything! | – 把你那一半卖给我行吗 – 什么都给你 |
[1:17:59] | It’s only for a short while. Please come. | 只是暂时的 快走吧 |
[1:18:02] | If that’s what you want, I’ll do it. We’ll get the papers, and you sign. | 既然这样 那好 我们去签署文件 |
[1:18:05] | – You can act crazy, I don’t have to. – Anything! | – 你发疯我不奉陪 – 随便 |
[1:18:07] | I’ll take that land to protect it from you. I gotta look after the company. | 我把那块地买过来 好好保护 公司得靠我照顾 |
[1:18:11] | – All right! I’ll wait in the car. – I’ll just get dressed. | – 好 我去车上等你 – 我去穿衣服 |
[1:18:22] | You’re gonna have to sign these papers. Court. | 你得签署这些文件 |
[1:18:35] | Right there. | 签这里 |
[1:20:37] | Old Court. | 考兰老兄 |
[1:20:40] | Just can’t come up with the money… | 就是弄不到钱 |
[1:20:43] | not for Elizabeth and not for you. | 没给伊丽莎白 也没给你 |
[1:21:01] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:21:07] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:21:10] | Mommy. Mommy. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:21:13] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:21:15] | Look at this. This is what your old man thinks you’re worth. | 看看 你爸爸觉得你们就像这些白纸一样 |
[1:21:17] | Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! | 毫无价值 毫无价值 毫无价值 |
[1:21:20] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:21:22] | Cut those ropes and let’s leave. Break that window open! | 把她们的绳子砍断 我们走 把窗户砸开 |
[1:21:39] | Don’t shoot unless you want the kid to get it! | 不准开枪 否则这小孩死定了 |
[1:21:54] | It looks like your daddy doesn’t think you’re worth a dime. | 你爸爸觉得你一文不值啊 |
[1:21:58] | I’m sure your Uncle Bob will. | 你鲍勃叔叔也许愿意出点钱 |
[1:22:00] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:22:04] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:22:08] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:23:02] | 国 际 机 场 | |
[1:23:05] | I don’t want this. I don’t want any part of it. | 我不要 一分钱也不要 |
[1:23:08] | $50,000 is a lot of money to turn down, darling. | 五十万美元 很难拒绝啊 亲爱的 |
[1:23:11] | – You keep it. You earned it. – It wasn’t supposed to be like this. | – 你赚的 归你了 – 本来不该这样的 |
[1:23:14] | It was a dirty business from the start and you knew it. | 从一开始你就知道 这是肮脏的勾当 |
[1:23:18] | I told you Court would either give up the land… | 跟你说了 考兰要么放弃那块地 |
[1:23:20] | or be declared mentally incompetent to manage it. | 要么精神失常 没法经营 |
[1:23:22] | And you agreed. So don’t start getting an attack of conscience now. | 你同意了的 现在良心发现有什么用 |
[1:23:27] | At least you kept him out of bed. Look at it that way. | 至少你帮他振作起来了 |
[1:23:29] | Do you realize what I’ve done? | 你明不明白我犯了多大的错 |
[1:23:30] | Do you realize what I’ve done? | 你明不明白我犯了多大的错 |
[1:23:34] | I wanna go back to him. I wanna confess everything. | 我要回去找他 向他坦白一切 |
[1:23:37] | I wanna beg him to forgive me. | 求他原谅我 |
[1:23:39] | Look. You hold on. Sandra. | 你冷静点 桑德拉 |
[1:23:42] | Just keep your head a minute. | 先好好想一想 |
[1:23:44] | We just swindled a man out of millions. | 我们刚骗了他几十万 |
[1:23:48] | Now, the law isn’t exactly gonna look lightly on that… | 你要是跟迈克尔坦白了 |
[1:23:50] | if you go back to Michael and confess. | 法律可不会原谅你 |
[1:23:55] | You made a dirty deal with me and you executed it flawlessly. | 你跟我策划的圈套天衣无缝 |
[1:23:58] | You’re the best investment I ever made. | 你是我最成功的一笔投资 |
[1:24:01] | Old Court fell for your Elizabeth act hook, line and sinker. | 你表演的伊丽莎白 把老考兰骗得神魂颠倒 |
[1:24:06] | So now I think you’re entitled to the due wages of sin. | 享受一下这笔罪恶的财富吧 |
[1:24:09] | You don’t understand! | 你不明白 |
[1:24:15] | What am I gonna do now? | 我现在怎么办 |
[1:24:18] | It’s a little late for existential questions, darling. | 这种问题有点晚了 亲爱的 |
[1:24:20] | You just take the money. Believe you me, it’ll help you to forget. | 拿着钱走吧 钱能帮你忘掉一切忧愁 |
[1:24:23] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:24:26] | – I can’t take it. – Come on! | – 我不能拿 – 快走 |
[1:24:36] | Look! Move! | 快走 |
[1:24:40] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:24:44] | Have you got the money? | 你拿到钱了吗 |
[1:24:53] | – This isn’t enough. – It’s all for you. | – 这不够 – 这是给你的 |
[1:24:55] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[1:24:57] | – They’re all dead. – Christ! | – 他们都死了 – 天啊 |
[1:25:00] | Smart business deal this turned out to be. | 这次行动本应完美无缺的 |
[1:25:03] | Courtland surprised all of us! | 考兰真让人惊讶 |
[1:25:05] | So just take the money and get out of here! | 拿着钱赶紧走吧 |
[1:25:07] | Uncle Bob. | 鲍勃叔叔 |
[1:25:10] | Where’s Mommy? | 妈妈在哪里 |
[1:25:17] | She’s dead, honey. | 她死了 亲爱的 |
[1:25:21] | Your daddy didn’t pay the men… | 你爸爸没给钱 |
[1:25:24] | and they killed her. | 他们杀了她 |
[1:25:26] | You see. I gave the man the money. | 你看 我给他们钱了 |
[1:25:30] | I’m taking care of you now. | 以后我来照顾你 |
[1:25:33] | Now, you’re gonna go with him… | 现在 你跟他走 |
[1:25:35] | on the plane to a faraway place where I’ve got friends you can live with. | 坐飞机远走高飞 我有朋友照顾你 |
[1:25:39] | Now, I’ll be there in about a week to see if everything’s okay. | 一个礼拜之后我过去看你 |
[1:25:44] | But where’s Daddy? | 爸爸在哪里 |
[1:25:47] | He don’t want you anymore, honey. | 他不要你了 亲爱的 |
[1:25:50] | Now you go with the man. | 你跟他走 |
[1:25:53] | – Go on! – No! | – 去吧 – 不 |
[1:25:54] | – Go with him! – Uncle Bob, no! | – 跟他走 – 鲍勃叔叔 不 |
[1:25:56] | Go with the man! | 跟他走吧 |
[1:26:00] | Uncle Bob! | 鲍勃叔叔 |
[1:26:02] | Uncle Bob! | 鲍勃叔叔 |
[1:26:07] | Uncle Bob! | 鲍勃叔叔 |
[1:26:09] | Uncle Bob! | 鲍勃叔叔 |
[1:26:12] | Uncle Bob! | 鲍勃叔叔 |
[1:26:14] | Uncle Bob! | 鲍勃叔叔 |
[1:26:17] | Uncle Bob! | 鲍勃叔叔 |
[1:26:49] | Father, I do not ask forgiveness. | 爸爸 我不会请求你的原谅 |
[1:26:53] | I know there can be none. | 我知道你无法原谅 |
[1:26:56] | I was never killed with Mother. | 我没有跟妈妈一起被杀 |
[1:26:58] | I was ransomed by La Salle and brought to Florence… | 鲍勃付了赎金 把我送到佛罗伦萨 |
[1:27:02] | where I lived with Mrs. Portinari. | 跟波蒂拉尼太太住在一起 |
[1:27:04] | I was raised believing you killed Mother. | 他们从小教育我 是你杀了我妈妈 |
[1:27:08] | I hated you. I lived for the day when I could revenge her. | 我恨你 我生活的唯一目的 是为妈妈报仇 |
[1:27:13] | Then La Salle came to me with his plan to swindle the land from you… | 然后鲍勃来找我 让我帮他从你手中骗那块地 |
[1:27:16] | and I got my chance. | 我抓住了这个机会 |
[1:27:27] | But you were not like he said. | 但你不像他说的那样 |
[1:27:30] | I never thought I would… | 我从没想到 |
[1:27:33] | love you. | 会爱上你 |
[1:28:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, we are sorry to disturb you at this time… | 女士们先生们 很抱歉打扰大家 |
[1:28:45] | but we have just encountered some unexpected turbulence. | 飞机遇到了强烈的气流 |
[1:28:48] | Would you please return to your seats immediately and… | 请大家马上返回座位 |
[1:28:58] | Excuse me. | 请开门 |
[1:29:07] | It wasn’t there. The money wasn’t there. | 箱子里没有钱 |
[1:29:10] | It wasn’t there. | 钱不见了 |
[1:29:11] | Court. | 考兰 |
[1:29:13] | You got me out of bed… | 你把我叫起床 |
[1:29:15] | forced me to give you $500,000. | 逼我给了你五十万美元 |
[1:29:19] | You were actin’ crazy. | 当时你简直发疯了 |
[1:29:22] | Of course the money wasn’t there. I had to protect it from you. | 里面当然没有钱 我要保护你 |
[1:29:28] | I have the real money. | 真钱在我这 |
[1:29:31] | I was only lookin’ after your own good. | 我是为你好 |
[1:29:35] | It’s all yours now. | 钱都是你的了 |
[1:29:38] | And this will surely keep you from throwin’ it away. | 我不能看着你把钱扔掉 |
[1:29:50] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[1:29:55] | She came back a second time… | 她回来了 给我第二次机会 |
[1:29:58] | to let me prove I loved her… | 让我证明我的爱 |
[1:30:05] | and I killed her. | 我却杀了她 |
[1:30:15] | Now she’s gone. | 现在她走了 |
[1:30:19] | You just can’t seem to keep a woman, can you? | 你就是留不住女人 是不是 |
[1:30:24] | You self-righteous son of a bitch! | 你这个自以为是的混蛋 |
[1:30:28] | What did you think you were anyway? | 你以为你是谁 |
[1:30:31] | Steppin’ on anybody you wanted to… | 随心所欲地支配人 |
[1:30:34] | tellin’ people what to do and when to do it. | 什么事都要你说了算 |
[1:30:39] | Sittin’ on your ass… | 你倒坐得安稳 |
[1:30:42] | while a fortune slipped through our fingers! | 那么多钱从指缝里溜走 |
[1:30:45] | Do you know how rich we could have been? | 我们本来可以发大财 |
[1:30:51] | But you don’t care about money, do ya? | 你真是不在乎钱啊 |
[1:30:53] | You never did. | 你从来不在乎 |
[1:30:55] | You just threw away millions this mornin’ for that lyin’ little bitch. | 为了一个撒谎的贱人 今天你又扔了几十万美元 |
[1:31:06] | Go ahead and kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[1:31:09] | You gonna kill her too? | 连她也要杀 |
[1:31:11] | She was in it with me, you fool! | 她跟我是一伙的 傻子 |
[1:31:15] | She was in it from the start. | 从一开始就是 |
[1:31:37] | She’s goin’ to Rome… | 她回罗马了 |
[1:31:43] | with $50,000 of yours. | 拿着你的五十万美元 |
[1:31:57] | You didn’t just throw away a fortune. | 你不仅扔掉了很多钱 |
[1:32:03] | You just threw away your whole life. | 也抛弃了你的生活 |
[1:33:20] | TWA flight 702 to London… | 飞往伦敦的七零二号航班 |
[1:33:23] | scheduled for departure at 10:30. | 预计十点半起飞 |
[1:33:25] | Passengers now boarding at gate 16. | 旅客朋友请到十六号登机口登机 |
[1:33:31] | When’s the next flight to Rome? | 去罗马的下一班机是几点钟 |
[1:33:33] | Rome… Tomorrow evening, 8:00 p.m. | 罗马 明晚八点 |
[1:33:37] | You wanna make a reservation? | 你要定票吗 |
[1:33:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:33:41] | Would that be first class or coach, sir? | 头等舱还是商务舱 先生 |
[1:33:45] | First class. | 头等舱 |
[1:33:46] | Excuse me a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[1:33:48] | Hello. Yeah. | 喂 对 |
[1:33:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:34:02] | Sir, you are in luck. | 先生 你真幸运 |
[1:34:04] | Our 8:00 flight from Rome has just returned… | 今晚八点去罗马的班机返航了 |
[1:34:07] | to check out an engine malfunction. | 引擎故障要检修 |
[1:34:09] | Now, the problem appears to be cleared up… | 现在 问题已经解决了 |
[1:34:11] | and the flight is rescheduled to take off at 11:00 p.m. From gate 36. | 今晚十一点在三十六号门重新起飞 |
[1:34:18] | If you want me to fix this for you… | 我帮你修改一下 |
[1:36:36] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:36:38] | You came with the money! | 你带钱来了 |
[1:36:40] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:36:49] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[1:37:02] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:37:03] | Daddy. Daddy. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:37:06] | Daddy. Daddy. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:37:18] | Daddy.Daddy. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:38:02] | 剧 终 |