Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Observe And Report(监视与报告)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Observe And Report(监视与报告)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:监视与报告
英文名称:Observe And Report
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:57] Hey! hey bitch! 臭婊子
[03:13] Hey! I’m gonna fuck you! 干死你
[03:23] -Touch it, slut. -Jesus. -贱人 来摸摸 -天啊
[03:28] See my dick! 看看我的鸡巴
[03:30] Guess what happened today, guys. 猜猜今天出什么事了 伙计们
[03:34] Can any of you guess? 有谁能猜得着吗
[03:36] The Yuens fucked up big time. 元朗们今天真他妈玩儿大了
[03:38] Instead of watching the mall … 他们的本职工作
[03:40] Like they’re supposed to, 该是好好巡视商场
[03:41] They let a god damned pervert come 可他们呢 把一个该死的暴露狂放了进来
[03:42] and show his fuckingcock … 让他把自己的鸡巴
[03:43] To around 15 people. so good job, guys. 给大概15个人秀了一番 干得不错 伙计们
[03:46] – You fucked up big. -Yeah, you’ve hurt Ronnie. -你们死定了 -你们太让罗尼伤心了
[03:49] And nobody hurts Ronnie. 没人敢让罗尼伤心
[03:50] -Now apologize to him. -Sorry. -现在向他道歉 -对不起
[03:53] -Now you say that like you mean it. – ok.So sorry. -拿出点儿真诚来好吧 -太对不起了
[03:57] That sounded like they’re laughing on it. 他们听起来像在幸灾乐祸
[04:00] Guys, I need you to step it up! 伙计们 我要你们给我动起来
[04:03] Hey guys, you want this? 你们想看我这样么
[04:04] You want to experience what this is? 你们想看我天天这副脸儿么
[04:07] I want to see a lot more and I want to see it now. 我想看看你们该怎么表现 现在就想
[04:10] You will. 没问题
[04:10] Get the fuck out of my face. 快他妈从我眼前消失
[04:15] – Thank you,man.That was great. – My pleasure, man. -谢了 兄弟 太棒了 -应该的
[04:18] I’m standing here at the Forest Ridge mall … 我现在所处的位置在森林山脉购物中心
[04:21] Where earlier today a man exposed himself to several women, 今早一名男子在商场前向几名女性露体
[04:23] Before fleeing the scene. 之后逃之夭夭
[04:25] I am here with Ronnie Barnhardt, one of the security guards at the mall .. 我身边这位是罗尼·巴恩哈特 是该商场的一名保安人员
[04:28] Who got… 他…
[04:28] No. cut! You fucked up. 不对 停! 你瞎说什么呢
[04:29] Madam, I’m the head of the mall security, you should say it right. 我是商场安全事务的主管 女士 别搞错了
[04:33] – Well, Officer Barnhardt … – Action. -好 罗尼·巴恩哈特主管 -开拍
[04:36] Right…is there any information you can shed on the situation? 好的 就此事你有什么需要说明的吗
[04:39] So we just keep going, even when you fucked up my title? 我们得继续拍吗 你都把我的头衔搞错了
[04:44] Okay ,… well, I am standing here with this doctor … 好的 站在我身边的这位女博士
[05:08] Okay, how do I ah steer you, towards the oil-free foundation? 我说 那您看这款无油粉底液怎么样呢
[05:14] She was like, ‘oh, yeah, I don’t want a moisturizer…aaaa’ 她就说 好啊 我不想要保湿霜
[05:26] Oh shit…oh shit… 我靠
[05:30] What were you guys talking about? What were you saying to each other? 你们讨论什么呢 你们俩说什么呢
[05:35] So Ronnie, what is it you stopped by for? 罗尼 你过来有何贵干啊
[05:38] I’m sure you heard about this, but … 你肯定已经听说了 可是
[05:42] We had a pervert sexually assaults several women in mall the parking lot. 在停车场有个暴露狂对几名女士性骚扰
[05:46] Oh really? A pervert? 真的 一个暴露狂
[05:48] Yeah. 没错
[05:48] So you know I just thought, to tell you, you know, just to be careful… 所以我就想过来告诉你 自己要小心
[05:52] …watching your comings and your goings. 出入都要注意
[05:54] Do you think we are gonna be safe? 你觉得我们会安全吗
[05:57] Yeah Bruce, I think you’ll be just fine. 你肯定没事 布鲁斯
[06:00] Bruce wants to know if we will be safe. 布鲁斯想知道我们我们是否安全
[06:02] I actually gotta warn the pervert, that bruce is out there. 我会去提醒那暴露狂 布鲁斯就在这儿
[06:05] Look at me, I’m Bruce. 看看我 我是布鲁斯
[06:07] Look, is the pervert gonna get me? 暴露狂会来找我吗
[06:10] I’m just fucking with you Bruce. 我真他妈的受够你了 布鲁斯
[06:12] I think Ronnie that I’m, ah, I’m gonna be just fine. 我觉得 罗尼 我 我会没事的
[06:15] Yeah well everyone thinks they’re fine, 每个人都觉得自己没事
[06:17] Until someone puts something in there where they don’t wanna ‘ave ’em. 直到有人拿出下面那根谁都不想看到的家伙
[06:19] Well okay, I guess it’s probably time to …ck…ck…ck 我想是时候你该(走了)
[06:25] Well, okay I see you guys. you just… …do your thing. 好吧 回见 你们 你们接着忙吧
[06:32] What? Okay. I thought I heard you. 什么 行 我知道了
[06:43] So Ronnie, you talked with Mark about lifting that firearm restriction? 罗尼 你跟马克说给咱配枪的事了吗
[06:46] Oh, yeah, we should be good soon. but technically it’s still … 说了 就快搞定了 不过严格来说还…
[06:52] – The s50 just came out. – No way? -S50已经出了 -不是吧
[06:54] Semi auto 5 rounds, removable magazine … 半自动5轮 抽取式弹盒
[06:57] 33 inches long. 33寸长
[06:58] It would be perfect for, you know, like the back of the golf cart. 放在咱的巡逻车后面正合适
[07:05] The new model, 1216, 最新型号的1216
[07:06] Carries 20 rounds of twelve inch gauged shotgun shells. 能装20发12英寸的猎枪弹
[07:08] Wait, wait, wait it holds 20 rounds? I thought it was only 18. 等等 20发 我还以为只能装18发呢
[07:12] -No, 20. -You’re confirming for sure it was 20? -不 是20发 -你确定是20发
[07:14] -Yes, I’m confirming it was 20. -That’s confirming.Yes. -Yes, indeed. -是 我确定是20发 -很确定 -没错
[07:21] Well guys, we got tazers, we got mace … 伙计们 我们有电击枪 有警棍
[07:25] -It’s not bad, I guess it will have to do for a while. – yeah. well.. -已经不错了 我想枪可能还得再等一阵子 -好吧
[07:27] Yeah, still, it would be so much cooler if we were able to carry guns. 要是我们能带枪的话就太酷了
[07:32] Guns work best. 枪最顺手
[07:49] I uh, I’d like to deliver a personal message to this perverted individual. 下面这些是跟这位暴露狂同志说的
[07:55] You show up again and you see what happens, okay? 有种你别藏着
[07:58] I will murder you. I will fucking murder you! 我会杀了你 我要(他妈的)杀了你
[08:03] -Well, no comment … – you’re fucking dead! -目前仍不 -你(他妈)死定了
[08:05] No comment was made as to identity of the assailant… 目前仍不能确定攻击者的身份
[08:08] -I use mace and tazers and… -…as the story develops. -我要用锤子 电击枪 还有 -关注事态的发展
[08:13] Ronnie, I’m so proud of you. 罗尼 我以你为荣
[08:18] – You really think I did good? – hell yes. -你真觉得我干得不错 -当然
[08:20] Your system … 你说话的样子
[08:22] You’re just screwed up, you’re great. 你太棒了 特别精神
[08:27] -You’re just screwing with me. -No, no. -你忽悠我呢吧 -不是不是
[08:31] You did good. you scared me. You’re scary. 你做得很好 镇住我了 你让人敬畏
[08:45] You know, mom … 你知道吗 妈
[08:47] I got a confession to make. 我得承认
[08:51] It sounds bad, but ah… 听起来不太好 而且
[08:55] A part of me thinks this disgusting 我觉得这个有点恶心
[08:57] Pervert is the best thing that ever happened to me. 不过 暴露狂来了 简直再好不过了
[09:00] And this is a real case, this is my chance just to be great. 这次是个大案 我得好好表现一把
[09:04] I swear on my soul, I’m gonna get to this guy. 我向毛主席保证 我要抓住这家伙
[09:09] I’m gonna get him. 我一定抓住他
[09:16] I’m tired. 我累了
[09:36] Goodnight, mom. I love you. 晚安 妈 我爱你
[09:54] Ronnie Barnhardt, head of security here at the mall … Ronnie Barnhardt 商场安全事务的主管
[09:57] I saw your sign, and 我看见你们的牌子了
[09:59] I’d like to claim a free cup of coffee, please. 我想要一杯免费咖啡 谢谢
[10:00] Let me just get that for you. 我给你拿
[10:08] Thank you very much. 十分感谢
[10:13] So…you are new here? I don’t remember someone with ah … 你新来的吧 我不记得这有人
[10:16] …leg work in here. 腿受伤了
[10:17] Yes, I just started last week. 是的 我上礼拜才来的
[10:19] I had to get an ankle surgery. 我脚踝开刀了
[10:22] – I have a protein defficieny. – oh, well. -我有蛋白质缺乏症 -这样啊
[10:25] Could you keep your traffic area clear. 你能别总在过道上堆着吗
[10:30] – Sorry. – Always. -不好意思 -听够了
[10:33] I disagree with his methods, but that is a fire hazard. 他是说得太难听 不过这确实是个火灾隐患
[10:36] -Is there really a pervert here? -Yes, yes madam, there is. -这儿真有暴露狂吗 -对 有
[10:39] -That’s scary. – not for me, so much. -太可怕了 -我觉得还好
[10:42] It’s actually kinda my job to put myself 深入险境 锄强扶弱
[10:44] In harm’s way to protect weaker people … 是我的天职
[10:46] Such as yourself, who are you know crippled and the leg and whatnot … 尤其要保护你这样一瘸一拐的
[10:49] Oh, my cast is going off in like a month. 我的石膏1个月之内就能拆了
[10:52] I do it so other people can sleep well at night… 我这样做 是为让大家能睡得安稳
[10:55] Meanwhile I’m up all night fighting demons. 而我彻夜不眠 与魔鬼斗争
[10:58] Ha ha, just screaming bloody murder. 或者嗜血成性 疯狂尖叫的杀人犯
[11:00] Waking up with nosebleeds … 我醒来时满脸鼻血
[11:01] Night terrors, 带着梦魇的恐惧
[11:02] finding myself miles away from home, 发现自己离家千里之外
[11:04] Blood on my feet and with a gun in my hand … 我脚上都是血 手里握着枪
[11:06] And no idea how I got there. 我不知道我是怎么去的
[11:07] But pound for pound, I’d say there not one human being at this mall, 同样是人 可在这商场里有资格免费喝咖啡的
[11:11] That deserves this coffee as much as myself. 只有我一个
[11:13] I’ll be seeing you around, getting more of this. 回见 下次再多来点咖啡
[11:16] Maybe a cinnamon roll or something like that. 再来点肉桂卷之类的更好了
[11:18] I will be here. 我一直在这
[11:20] Stay safe then. 注意安全啦
[11:51] Touch daddy’s dick. 摸摸爸爸的小弟弟
[11:54] It was horrible. 太恐怖了
[11:57] It just keeps playing over and over in my head. 我现在满脑子都是那个画面
[12:00] And I can’t press stop. 我没法不去想
[12:03] -It is on repeat. -Are you okay, Brandi? -就那样一遍遍回放 -布兰迪 你没事吧
[12:08] Physically yes. 身体上 没事儿
[12:11] Psychologically no! 精神上 事儿大了
[12:16] Brandi! 布兰迪
[12:18] Perimeter! Are you okay? 拉警戒线 你还好吗
[12:20] Jesus christ, I came as soon as I heard. I am so sorry. 天啊 我一听说就赶来了 我真的很抱歉
[12:24] Everybody should’ve been protecting you. this is not your fault. 每个人都应该保护你 这不是你的错
[12:27] Ronnie, can you do me a favor and bring her down to my office? 罗尼 能帮忙把她带我办公室来吗
[12:31] – So that the police can talk to her privately. – Roger, no problem. -警察要单独跟她谈谈 -收到 没问题
[12:34] I obviously can’t walk. I’m in shock. 我动不了了 我吓傻了
[12:38] Okay. Of course you are. 好吧 你肯定吓坏了
[12:40] You don’t have to walk. 不用你走
[12:49] Oh, my back! 我的背啊
[13:10] Detective. 探长
[13:11] Detective, can you give us a statement as to the identity of the pervert? 探长 你能为我们说明一下暴露狂的身份吗
[13:15] No comment. 无可奉告
[13:16] Just stay with me, Brandi, just stay with me. 有我在 布兰迪 有我在呢
[13:21] I know it was horrible, but don’t think about his penis. 我知道这很可怕 别再想着他的鸡鸡了
[13:25] I uh, the secretary told me to come in. 我 秘书叫我进来的
[13:27] I’m detective Harrison, Conway police. 我是康维警局的哈里森探长
[13:29] Mark Pippens, I’m the manager of this mall. 马克·皮蓬 本商场的经理
[13:30] This is brandi, she’s the one who saw his penis. 这是布兰迪 就是她看见了暴露狂的鸡鸡
[13:33] Hey, Brandi, are you doing okay? 布兰迪 你还好吗
[13:35] -I’m pretty shaken up. -Brandi … -我完全被吓到了 -布兰迪
[13:39] I am here to tell you that we’re gonna work 我来是为了告诉你
[13:42] Together and make sure catch the guy who did this 我们会不遗余力抓住那个暴露狂的
[13:45] -Okay. -Ronnie Barnhardt. -好的 -罗尼·巴恩哈特
[13:48] Head of mall security. 商场安全事务主管
[13:49] Chief inspector on the case and this is my lieutenant Dennis. 本案的行政督察 这是我的助理丹尼斯
[13:53] All right, gentlemen. 好啊 先生们
[13:55] -Did you get a look of the guy? -Yes. -你看见那人的长相了吗 -看见了
[13:57] Do you remember anything specific? 你记得他有什么特征吗
[13:59] Was he tall, short, black, white … 他是高是矮 是黑是白
[14:01] -Color of the hair? -He was white… -他头发是什么颜色 -他是个白人
[14:04] Tall. 很高
[14:07] -Chubby and blonde. -Pretty blonde or … -很胖 金色头发 -金得很漂亮 还是
[14:11] And ugly. ugly blonde. 很丑 很丑的金色头发
[14:12] And ugly blonde. 很丑的金色头发
[14:13] You know what, I think this is good enough for now. 好了 我你给的信息够多了
[14:15] Alright I think the best thing to do at this point… 我觉得现在的当务之急是
[14:18] I’m gonna go talk to the other ladies, who saw the guy … 去和其他几位遇见他的女士谈一谈
[14:21] What?Now what? 什么 怎么了
[14:22] Forgive me for saying, but you just sound so much like a cop, 恕我直言 你听着挺像那么回事儿似的
[14:25] It’s paperwork, it’s procedures, … 什么文书工作啊 例行公事啊
[14:27] What I want to know who’s gonna protect Brandi? 可我想知道的是 谁来保护布兰迪
[14:31] It’s clear to me she’s being targetted here. 她已经被盯上了 这点我很清楚
[14:33] Why are you saying that? What gives you that impression? 为什么这么说 是什么让你这么觉得
[14:35] She’s the prettiest girl in this entire mall, 她是全商场最漂亮的女孩
[14:37] maybe the world. 全世界的也说不定
[14:38] It is clear that this pervert is some kind of a sociopathic genius… 显然这暴露狂是个反社会的怪才什么的
[14:43] Who plans to come back here and finish what he started. 他想回来把他惹出的事情做个了断
[14:47] By murdering Brandi. 他会杀死布兰迪
[14:48] -Oh my god! Is that gonna happen? -Yes, it’s gonna happen. -天啊 没可能吧 -当然有可能
[14:51] -No, that’s not gonna happen. – he will murder you,Brandi. -不 这是不可能的 -他会杀了你的 布兰迪
[14:54] -No, no it’s not… -Oh my god! am I gonna die? -不 不会的 -天啊 我会死吗
[14:58] -You will die. -I have to get going, okay? -你会死的 -我该走了
[15:01] I will give you my card here, call me when you’re off work here. 这是我的名片 你下班以后就打给我
[15:04] Then we’re coming to the station, and we’ll do some mugshots. 然后我们就去车站 拍些照片
[15:07] Don’t worry, okay? Yes. 别担心 好吗 很好
[15:10] Your hair is all messy. 你的头发都乱了
[15:12] Talk to you soon. 一会儿联系
[15:15] Thanks, detective. I feel a lot better. 谢谢你探长 我感觉好多了
[15:20] Yeah, we all feel a lot better. Thanks a lot. 是啊 我们都感觉好多了 十分感谢
[15:23] Alright. Have a nice day. 没事 祝你愉快
[15:27] One question, what the fuck was that, Mark? 问个问题 这他妈的算什么 罗尼
[15:29] What are you talking about, Ronnie? 你说什么呢 罗尼
[15:31] You’re gonna let some fucking hot shot, 你让一个他妈的下三滥
[15:33] Punk come in here and take my fucking case? 阿飞仔过来接我的案子?
[15:36] I just want this all thing to be over as soon as possible, okay? 我只是想让这一切快点结束 好吗
[15:39] I feel a little bit goddamn under-appreciated around here, you sellout! 我觉得我没得到应得的赏识 你个叛徒
[15:43] – Okay. – This is my case, not yours. -好好 -这案子是我的 不是你的
[15:48] Not his! Mine. 也不是他的 是我的
[15:52] Okay folks, everybody listen okay. 好了 大家都听着
[15:54] Ronnie has a very important announcement … 罗尼有重要事项宣布
[15:56] It’s been a tough day for him, it’s been tough on his spirit, 他今天过得很不顺 心理饱受折磨
[15:59] So everybody just be very respectful. 所以大家都要对他恭敬些
[16:01] Thank you, Dennis. 谢谢 丹尼斯
[16:03] Listen, you are all under strict orders, to do everything in your power .. 听着 我现在严厉的命令你们 尽你们之所能
[16:10] To bring down this pervert. 把这个暴露狂拿下
[16:11] You report to me and only me … 你们要向我报告 并且只能向我报告
[16:13] But most importantly, 但是最重要的是
[16:15] do not say a word about this to the police! 半个字都别跟那警察提
[16:18] Okay, forget the police. I’m in charge of this. 别管什么警察 这案子我负责
[16:22] Okay. 好的
[16:22] You know I have to go back to work soon cause I’m, 我要马上回去工作 因为
[16:25] I’m still technically employed by orlandos… 严格意义上说 我还在给奥兰多打工
[16:27] He’s not even officially on the team yet, 他现在还没正式加入咱呢
[16:29] And he thinks he’s got it all figured out. 就以为他什么都明白似的
[16:31] Here, this is how it’s gonna break down. 这样的话 任务就有可能失败
[16:34] Dennis, you’re my second in command. 丹尼斯 你是我的副指挥
[16:36] You’re my right hand man. 你是我的左膀右臂
[16:37] Thank you very much, I’ve always wanted that position. 在下感激不尽 这是我梦寐以求的地位
[16:40] But I didn’t wanted extra pressure on our friendship, 但是我不想给我们的友谊增加太多压力
[16:43] So thank you very much. 所以 十分感谢
[16:44] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[16:46] Yuens, you are my infantry, you’re expendable. 元朗们 你们是我的步兵团 你们不畏牺牲
[16:50] If one of you dies, god gave me another one. 其中一个倒下了 就会有另外一个站起来
[16:53] Awesome. 棒极了
[16:55] Charles, your position is that of a student. 查尔斯 你就像是个学生
[16:59] Are we gonna get paid extra for this, because it seems like… 我们会得加班儿费吗 因为看起来
[17:04] We get nothing extra. 没什么加班儿费
[17:06] Let me ask you something. 我问你几个问题吧
[17:07] How much were they paid to storm the normandy? 诺曼底登陆的兵士们拿工钱了吗
[17:09] How much was king Arthur getting paid to kill Merlin? 亚瑟王杀梅林拿了多少钱
[17:12] How much were they getting paid to invent the television? 电视机的发明者要钱了吗
[17:14] Nothing. 一分钱都没有
[17:16] They did it because they knew it was right. 之所以这样 是因为他们知道做这些是应该的
[17:18] Now put our hands together for the final cheer. 现在把手伸出来 齐心欢呼吧
[17:20] -Okay, you Charles. -This is a lot for me to take in. -你呢 查尔斯 -我加入要付出很大代价
[17:26] I just, I’m not sure if I can … -Don’t be scared. 我只是 我不确定我是否 -不要畏惧
[17:28] I’m not scared, it’s just that … 我不是畏惧 我只是
[17:31] -Ssshhh! Use my strength. -What? -汲取我的力量 -什么
[17:37] On three. one, two, three. Special Unit Task Force. 数三下 一 二 三 特别行动组加油
[18:52] Fuck! 操
[18:54] Guys, hold this in evidence. 伙计们 保留好证据
[18:56] Bag and tag it, get it to my office. 打包好贴上标签 送到我办公室来
[18:58] I’m detective Harrison of the Conway police, 我是康维警局的哈里森探长
[19:01] I’m gonna need to ask you some questions, okay? 我想问你几个问题
[19:04] Have you noticed anything suspicious going on around here? 你注意到附近有什么可疑情况出现吗
[19:07] Someone who might have been hanging around the place, 有没有可疑人士在附近出没
[19:09] That you’ve never seen before… 你以前没见过的人
[19:10] Or what we call casing the place? 那种来踩点儿的人
[19:12] -Not really. -Suspicious, no? -没有 -没有可疑情况
[19:13] What about co-workers? Any disgruntled employees? 那你的同事呢 有没有最近闹情绪的
[19:15] Someone who might have been excessivelly complaining about the job? 有什么人抱怨过工作吗
[19:18] Anything like that. 类似的事情什么的
[19:19] -Not more than usual. -Yes, that’s that. -没什么特别的事情 -说得也是
[19:22] Alright, well. Good. thank you. 好的 很好 谢谢
[19:26] Ronnie Barnhardt, head of mall security. Who robbed this shoe store? 罗尼·巴恩哈特 商场安保主管 谁抢了这间鞋店
[19:29] No, no, I need you to wait down in the hallway. 我想要你在走廊里等着
[19:30] I really don’t know who did it. 我真的不知道是谁干的
[19:32] Detective Harrison here seems to be to 哈里森探长在这儿 似乎被你的
[19:33] Blinded by your beauty to ask the right questions. 美貌所蒙蔽 所以没有问你该问的问题
[19:35] Who robbed this shoe store? Who the fuck robbed this shoe store? 谁抢了这间鞋店 哪个贱人抢了这间鞋店
[19:39] That’s okay. Sarah,thank you for your help. I appreciate it.Okay? 没事的 莎拉 非常感谢你的帮助 谢谢
[19:44] Que pasa, Ramon? 最近怎么样 哈蒙
[19:58] I see. 我知道了
[20:00] This guy fucking did it. 是这个贱人干的
[20:02] What did he say? 他说什么了
[20:04] I don’t know, I don’t speak spanish, 不知道啊 我又不说西班牙语
[20:05] but you know,look at his face … 但是你要知道 你看他的表情
[20:06] It’s reflection, it’s the tone of his voice, it’s… 有点不对劲 听他讲话的语调
[20:09] Look at his eyes. 你看着他的眼睛
[20:15] -I know who did it. -You do, huh? – mhm. -我知道是谁干的 -你知道 -没错
[20:18] -Big time. -Alright, who did it? -做好思想准备 -好吧 是谁干的
[20:20] Check it out. 自己看看
[20:23] -You know what those are? – no. -你知道这些是什么吗 -不知道
[20:25] You know you take a bubble bath, 你在享受一个泡泡浴
[20:27] And cover your little breasts with some bubbles. 给你的小咪咪盖上小泡泡
[20:29] Excuse me, I’m detective Harrison of the Conway police. 打扰了 我是康维警局的哈里森探长
[20:32] Oh shit! yeah, I wasn’t touching her in bad way or anything … 靠 我可没吃她豆腐
[20:35] Someone has robbed the shoe store last night, 昨晚有人抢劫了鞋店
[20:37] I’m just asking around to see if anybody noticed anything. 我来问问 看有没有人留意到什么
[20:40] Alright you need to get the fuck out of here. Scoot, scoot. 你快走吧 快走 快走
[20:41] Have you noticed any suspicious characters hanging around the mall? 你注意到什么可疑人士在商场附近活动吗
[20:43] Maybe someone who looked like they were casing the place? 比如有人会来踩点儿
[20:46] No, I haven’t seen shit. 没 我屁都没看见
[20:48] -What’s up, Saddam? -What the fuck do you want, ronnie? -怎么了 萨达姆 -你他妈到底想干什么 罗尼
[20:50] I want you to face the fucking music is what I want! 你他妈给我好好听着
[20:52] I have an restraining order against you … 我可有法院给你的禁令
[20:53] So why don’t you take this opportunity to back the fuck up. 所以你最好能抓住这个机会回头是岸
[20:56] Ronnie, come on, let’s go. 罗尼 来 我们走
[20:57] -You’re taking my case, Harrison. – well you said you have proof! -你在多管闲事儿 哈里森 -你说你有证据
[21:00] You’ve got a restraining order? okay, shit, let’s go. 你被下禁令了是吗 靠 我们走
[21:03] Just look, just fucking look at him, that’s all the proof I need. 看着他 你他妈看着他 他就是证据
[21:05] That’s racist, man. 你这是种族歧视 老兄
[21:06] Racism has got nothing to do with it, you fit the profile. 跟种族歧视没关系 你的形象符合
[21:09] Oh just like I fit the profile of the pervert? 我符合那个暴露狂的形象对吧
[21:10] How do we know you are not the pervert? 我们怎么知道你究竟是不是暴露狂
[21:12] My dick is brown, you dumb motherfucker! 我的鸡巴是棕色的 操你妈的逼
[21:14] -Let’s go… – What you should do is arrest this fucking clown. -我们走 -你该做的是把这个蠢逼抓起来
[21:17] He comes here and harrases me every day. 他每天都来这里骚扰我
[21:18] Last week, 上个礼拜
[21:19] He comes here and tells me he 他过来跟我说
[21:20] Discovered my plot to blow up the Chick-fil-A. 他发现我蓄谋炸掉凯斯米餐厅
[21:22] Why the fuck would I blow up the Chick-fil-A? 我他妈的炸凯斯米干嘛
[21:24] It’s fucking delicious. 那餐馆那么棒
[21:24] -Come on, come on, let’s go. – I’ll go. -来来来 我们走 -我马上来
[21:28] But before I will tell you, I’ve got your number … 走之前得告诉你 我已经搞到你的电话了
[21:30] So you should know that I know that you did that shit. 你该明白我已经知道这鸟事是你干的了
[21:34] -Fuck you, Ronnie. – fuck you. -去你妈的 罗尼 -去你妈的
[21:44] -Fuck you, Sadam Hussein of Iraq. -Fuck you. -去你妈的 萨达姆·侯赛因 -去你妈的
[21:46] -Fuck you. -Fuck you. -去你妈的 -去你妈的
[22:16] So? You find anything? 怎样 有什么收获
[22:18] I found out quite a bit,actually. 我收获重大 说真的
[22:21] – Like what? – a few clues … -比如呢 -一些线索
[22:24] Put up a list of suspects, 列了一份嫌疑人名单
[22:26] and I think the answer to the whole damn case. 我想我已经理出头绪了
[22:29] We didn’t find anything. 我们什么都没找到
[22:30] I have also found out that … 我还发现
[22:33] Detective Harrison over here, not quite a detective… 这位哈里森探长 不怎么像个探长
[22:36] …he makes himself out to be. 他只是自吹而已
[22:39] Also interesting is … 更值得一提的是
[22:41] …not really enough room for two cooks in the kitchen. 一山真的容不下二虎
[22:43] -You’re not a cook. -I’m a cook. -你不是什么虎 -我就是虎
[22:45] -And I’m a servant of justice. -You are a security guard. -我是正义的公仆 -你是个保安
[22:48] -Hot plates of justice. -That’s it, you motherfucker! -我是正义的保温板 -够了 操你妈的
[22:52] All the day I’m listening to your bullshit! 我一整天都在听你放屁
[22:55] We didn’t find anything today because of you! 就是因为你 我们今天没有任何收获
[22:57] You’ve fucked up my investigation 你把我的调查搞得一团糟
[22:59] and you’re wasting my time! 你就是在浪费我的时间
[23:00] Now I gotta come back to this shit hole … 我现在要回到那烂摊子里
[23:02] To interview the people who might have actually done the crime! 去调查那些真的嫌疑犯
[23:06] I hate you! I hate you so much! You fucking faggot! 我讨厌你 我超级无敌讨厌你 你他妈的蠢货
[23:10] You’re useless,you’re a fucking rent-a-cop! 你屁用都没有 你这个他妈的雇佣警察
[23:13] You might think you’re a real cop, but you’re not! 你以为你自己真是个警察啊 你才不是
[23:15] You know why? Because you’re a fucking retard! 知道为什么吗 因为你他妈的脑残
[23:33] Use your inside voice, you know? 你得自己做出评判 知道吗
[23:36] He can’t hear. 他听不见的
[23:57] Is there a recruitment office? 请问招新办公室在哪
[23:59] Yes, there is. Come on in,take a seat. 这就是 进来吧 请坐
[24:03] How can I help you? 有什么需要效劳
[24:05] I was actually looking into requirements of what 其实我是想知道成为真正的警察
[24:07] Exactly does it take to be a police officer, like yourself. 有什么要求 就像您这样
[24:10] Are you interested in joining the force? 你有兴趣加入警队吗
[24:13] I was kinda curious mostly, why? 我是比较好奇而已 怎么了
[24:15] Do you see something in me? 你在我身上看出什么了吗
[24:17] There are several tests to complete in order 想要进警校
[24:19] -To be eligible for police academy. -Lay it on me. -得通过几项测试 -放马过来
[24:22] -Physical evaluation. -Done. -身体素质评估 -没问题
[24:23] Psychological tests. – easy. -心理测试 -简单
[24:25] -And a background check. -Boom. -背景调查 -过
[24:26] Now when someone is interested in a police work 当有人对警察工作感兴趣时
[24:28] They’re usually recommended a “ride-along” first. 我们会先让他去巡逻试试
[24:30] -A “ride-along”? -Yes. -巡逻 -是的
[24:32] That’s where you actually ride along with a 就是你会和一名真正的警察
[24:34] Real police officer on a routine patrol. 一起去例行巡逻
[24:35] Ask a question, get an answer. you have a helluva system down here. 有问必答 你们的机制挺不错哈
[24:38] Thank you for your time, sir. 占用了这么多时间 谢谢你
[24:40] Well, if you are interested … 那么如果你有兴趣的话
[24:41] I can give you the forms to take home, 我可以给你一份表格
[24:43] So you can get that background checks done. 你就能完成背景调查了
[24:51] -Okay. -Cool, alright,let’s do it. -好啊 -很好 那就这样吧
[24:55] -Well, I don’t know, mmmm, errr…. -There you go. -我不知道 -给你
[25:00] Perfect. 太棒了
[25:29] -Good morning,Nell. -Hey,Ronnie. -妮儿 早安 -嘿 罗尼
[25:33] -Cream and sugar, right? – that’s right. -奶精和糖 对吧 -对
[25:39] I don’t mean to insult you in any way, 我不是有意要冒犯你
[25:41] Did you do something different with the coffee? 你觉不觉得这咖啡有点不一样啊
[25:44] -Um, no, the same as always. -Different roast? -没啊 和平时一样啊 -换烤炉了
[25:46] -Do you want me to make you a new one? -No, no, it’s okay. -要不我给你换一杯新的 -不用了 挺好的
[25:50] Just a little different, I guess. 就是有点不一样了 我觉得
[25:52] Funny, it feels weird, 搞笑 感觉很奇怪
[25:53] I filled out all those police application forms last night. 昨晚我填完了所有警察申请材料
[25:56] They probably just stood me up a bit, you know. 不过可能只是白忙一场
[25:58] Are you applying to be a police officer? 你在申请当警察吗
[26:00] Did I say that out loud? 我刚刚讲出声了
[26:02] Totally slipped out, don’t tell anyone, 不小心说漏嘴了 别告诉别人
[26:03] I just don’t really want it getting out there you know. 我不想让大家都知道
[26:06] -I won’t. – okay. -我不会说的 -好的
[26:08] But I think you should know that there 但我觉得 你应该知道
[26:10] Is no shame in going after your dreams. 勇于追求梦想没什么可耻的
[26:12] So many people do that. 很多人都这样
[26:14] And I think you should keep doing it, 而且我觉得你应该坚持下去
[26:15] No matter how many people laugh at you. 无论有多少人嘲笑你
[26:16] Who’s laughing at me? No one laughs at me! 谁嘲笑我了 没人嘲笑我
[26:19] If anyone is getting fun 如果有人拿那些
[26:20] out of other idiots who’re trying to do what they want… 追求自己梦想的人找乐的话…
[26:22] No one laughs at me. 反正没人嘲笑我
[26:23] I’m trying to fulfill my destiny, that’s not how this works. 我只想完成自己的使命 不是他们想的那样
[26:27] – Sorry about that, alright. – Save your ‘sorries’ for someone sad. -抱歉说错话了 -把抱歉留给可悲的人吧
[26:31] Put your ‘sorries’ in a sack, 把你的”抱歉”装起来
[26:33] And give it to someone who needs ’em. 然后送给那些需要它的人
[26:34] Not me. 而不是我
[26:37] I see you later, nell. thanks, this … 回见 妮儿 谢谢你的…
[26:48] I see you guys later. you guys are really cool. 再见了各位 你们可真不错
[26:59] – Hello, detective harrison. – what the fuck! -你好 哈里森探长 -搞什么鬼
[27:03] You scared me the shit out of me, ronnie. 你吓死我了 罗尼
[27:06] What the fuck are you doing here? 你他妈在这儿干吗呢
[27:10] You’re my ‘ride-along”, you know I figured… 我要跟你一起巡逻 我觉得
[27:12] Your coming to the mall, you’re trying to steal my shine … 既然你到商场来抢我风头
[27:15] It’s only fair if I do the same to you. 我得以牙还牙才公平
[27:17] Alright, I need you to get the fuck out of the car, now. 行了 你他妈给我滚出去 马上
[27:20] No, can’t do. Every citizen is allowed a “ride-along” … 没门儿 每个公民都有权巡街
[27:23] And I am well within my rights plus I’m taking 我在正当行使我的权利 再说
[27:26] The liberty of clearing this with captain, so … 我已经跟你队长请示过了
[27:28] Here’s the part where I tell you that payback is a bitch… 我要告诉你的就是 出来混迟早要还的
[27:31] And the only thing you’re left to say after that, is…boom. 你的报应就是
[27:37] You wanna see what I do? 你想看看我怎么工作
[27:38] I would love nothing more than to see what you think you do. 我迫不及待想知道 你自以为做了什么
[27:40] I’ll show you. 让你见识见识
[28:04] See that corner there, ronnie? 注意到那个角落了吗 罗尼
[28:06] yeah, I see that, yes. 看到了
[28:07] That corner used to be the worst corner in the city. 那曾经是市里最脏乱差的地方
[28:11] – Nicknamed the ‘cross roads’. – No shit, I’ve actually heard of that. -人称”十字路口” -操 我还真听说过
[28:15] Yeah, for sure you have. 你当然听说过
[28:17] Myself and the other officers we’ve worked for years on cleaning it up. 我和其他警官们花了好几年的时间来整顿
[28:22] That hasn’t been easy. we still patrol the area 那可不轻松 为了保持现状
[28:25] to keep the presence up. 我们还得整日巡逻
[28:27] Totally understand. I use the same technique in the mall. 明白 跟我在商场用的策略一样
[28:29] I’m sure you do. I usually do the foot patrols myself. 我猜到了 我经常徒步巡街
[28:35] How about you do it tonight. 今晚你来怎么样
[28:38] You know what, I think we’ve got on on a wrong foot. 你知道吗 我觉得咱一开始就错了
[28:42] This is my way of making it up to you. what do you say? 这回算我补偿你的 怎么样
[28:48] Um, this…i’m touched. 这 我太感动了
[28:51] That’s, that’s really, really nice of you. 你实在太好了
[28:53] That’s, I’d love to, it’d be an honor. 我很愿意 简直太荣幸了
[28:55] -Sir, I won’t let you down. – you ready? -长官 我不会让你失望的 -准备好了?
[28:57] -I’m ready, I’ll get to it. – go get ’em. – okay. -好了 交给我吧 -拿下他们 -好的
[29:15] Hey, where are you going? 你去哪?
[29:17] Hey, harrison! harrison, where are you…harrison! harrisooooon! 哈里森 哈里森 你去哪 哈里森
[29:27] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[29:35] What the fuck am I doing… 我他妈在干什么
[29:40] Alright, kids. no harsh play. get on home. it’s late. 好了 孩子们 别捣蛋 回家吧 很晚了
[29:44] Hey playa, are you looking for that crack? 你在找可可吗
[29:47] Am I looking for that crack? 我在找可可吗
[29:49] As in crack cocaine? 你是说可卡因
[29:51] You just offered to sell me a schedule one narcotic. that’s felony. 你居然想卖毒品给我 这可是重罪
[29:54] That’s five to ten years. 要关五到十年的
[29:56] -Boom! you’re under citizen’s arrest. – let go of me, asshole. -你被逮捕了 -放开我 混蛋
[30:00] -I will not let you go, motherfucker! – fuck you! -我不会放开你的 混蛋 -操你妈
[30:02] You’re gonna learn things in jail, you didn’t even know existed… 你会在监狱里学会的
[30:04] I just have to wait for my partner to get back … 我得等我的搭档回来
[30:06] -That should be any second. – get your hands off him. -他很快就到 -放开他
[30:09] -What? – you heard me, that’s my son, motherfucker. -什么 -你听到了 那是我儿子 王八蛋
[30:12] This little guy over here? 就是这个小鬼
[30:14] this is my motherfucking seed right here. 这可是他妈我的种
[30:15] -You see I got ‘im on my motherfucking chest? – I see that. -看到我把他纹在我胸口了吗 -我看到了
[30:19] I don’t just tatoo any motherfucker on my chest. 我可不会随便把什么混蛋纹在自己胸口
[30:21] This is my lifeline, my legacy. 他是我的命根子 我的宝藏
[30:25] Well, I really don’t wanna break this to you, cause you seem to love him . 我真不想让你伤心 你看起来很爱他
[30:29] But it seems like your son just tried to sell me some little drugs. 不过你儿子刚刚正想卖毒品给我
[30:32] Rico just tried to sell you some drugs? 里科想卖毒品给你
[30:34] That’s some crazy shit. ain’t that some crazy shit? 真是屁话 难道不是屁话吗
[30:38] that’s some fucking. 是挺操蛋的
[30:39] That’s not too crazy though. 当然也不是太离谱
[30:41] Because he works for me, you stupid motherfucker. 因为他为我工作 你个白痴
[30:44] More bad news, you’re gonna need to find yourself a new employee … 有个坏消息 你得再找个员工了
[30:48] -Cause I’m taking him downtown. – oh, for real? -因为我要把他带走 -真的吗
[30:50] Well you’re gonna need to find a new motherfucking head. 那你就得再找个脑袋了
[30:53] you’re right, you’re free to go, kid. 你是对的 你可以走了 小朋友
[30:55] Good luck with the crack. 祝你生意兴隆
[30:57] -Have a good life. – yeah, get home rico. -生活愉快 -回家吧 里科
[30:59] Do your motherfucking homework. rico, get home! 把家庭作业给我做完 里科 快回家
[31:03] So I’ll catch you guys later. thank you very much. 我以后再来抓你们 非常感谢
[31:04] you’re sending him home? 就这么放了他
[31:05] Motherfucker, don’t tell me what to do, 操你妈 不用你指挥我
[31:07] How may motherfuckers have you killed? 你他妈杀过几个人
[31:09] None. I’ve killed two, so shut the fuck up. 一个也没有 而我杀过两个 闭上你的鸟嘴
[31:13] Okay, oh god… 天呐
[31:16] Is that a crime? oh, look at little bitch. 这犯法吗 看这小婊子
[31:19] It was a mistake, okay? just don’t do it. 是个误会 别这样
[31:21] you know what I should do? 知道我想怎样吗
[31:22] I should make you suck this gun like a dick. 我想让你像舔老二一样舔这支枪
[31:25] And when it comes, 而它高潮的时候
[31:27] it’s gonna blow your brains all over street. 就会把你的脑子炸的满街都是
[31:30] Look in your heart. 听听你善心的召唤
[31:32] alright, pop a cap in his ass, right now. 好了 赶紧把他屁眼塞住 快点儿
[31:33] I don’t motherfucking believe this, 我真他妈不能相信
[31:35] You’re gonna seriously sit here and fucking talk to me? 你真打算在这叨叨个没完
[31:37] -I’m just saying… – yeah, you just say it once. -我只是说 -没错 你刚是那么说的
[32:06] I can not believe you fucking took him to the “cross roads”. 难以置信你居然把他带到”十字路口”去了
[32:09] -That’s ridiculous. – fuck me, you would have done the same thing. -太搞笑了 -操 你要是我也会这么做的
[32:12] I mean it’s bad enough 我是说
[32:12] I had to spend the whole day with him at the mall. 跟他在商场里待一整天已经够惨的了
[32:14] And now he’s gonna show up at my fucking job. 现在他居然又找上门来了
[32:16] Yeah but he will probably gonna get killed. 但他很可能死在那
[32:18] Good, I hope he does get killed, 那太好了 我还真希望他死在那
[32:19] fuck him I don’t care. 操他妈的 我可不在乎
[32:20] I’m telling ya, I hate this guy. I hate him more than … 我跟你说 我讨厌这个人 甚至超过…
[32:24] You sit the fuck down, you hear me! you sit the fuck down! 坐下 听到了吗 你他妈的给我坐下
[32:29] Don’t fucking talk back to me! 别他妈背着我说话
[32:32] -The fuck I thought, asshole. – you. -操你妈的你以为 混蛋 -你
[32:35] I know what you did. 我知道你干了什么
[32:37] You set me up, you left me out there and that’s all there is to it. 你陷害我 把我扔在那 你就是这个目的
[32:41] Admit it! 承认吧
[32:41] Yeah, I set you up. 是的 我陷害你
[32:45] What you gonna do about it, ronald, huh? 你想拿我怎么样 罗奈尔得
[32:48] -What are you gonna do? – I’m gonna thank you. -你想怎样 -我要谢谢你
[32:52] What are you talking about you’re gonna thank me? 你什么意思 什么谢谢我
[32:54] I knew you wanted to see if I have the chops to be a police officer … 我知道你想看看我是否有当警察的能力
[32:57] And I did it man! I did it! 而我做到了 我做到了
[32:59] And there are six dead crackheads that can confirm that. 那六个死了的毒贩能证明这一点
[33:02] Thank you detective harrison, 谢谢你 哈里森探长
[33:04] from the bottom of my heart, thank you… 打从心底里 谢谢你
[33:05] – …for believing in me. – I don’t know what to say. -谢谢你的信任 -我不知该说什么
[33:07] Shhh, don’t say anything. 什么也别说
[33:09] Your actions say more than words ever could. 你的行动说明了一切
[33:14] I always wanted a cop, I didn’t want to admit it, but … 我一直想当警察 我不想承认 但
[33:17] You knew. 你都懂
[33:19] You knew. 你都懂
[33:23] I need more. 再抱一下
[33:39] Get used to seeing ronnie barnhardt around here. 开始习惯有罗尼·巴恩哈特保驾护航吧
[33:47] Boo! fuck you! 操你妈
[33:49] Cadets, ready! 各位 准备
[34:23] Move aside. 让开
[35:24] -Fuck! – where you running, girl? -操 -你往哪跑呢 姑娘
[35:26] You scared the shit out of me! 你吓死我了
[35:29] Forgot where you car was, huh? 忘了车在哪吗
[35:34] Well move over. 让一让
[35:42] Brandi. brandi, brandi, brandi. 布兰迪 布兰迪 布兰迪 布兰迪.
[35:50] Okay brandi, I’m gonna lay out a scenario for you. 布兰迪 我要给你模拟一个场景
[35:52] You, me, free dinner. 你 我 免费大餐
[35:56] You fill in the rest, with the answer ‘yes’. 剩下的你说 回答”好”
[36:00] -There is my car. – huh, what? -我的车在那儿 -什么
[36:05] Where are you going? 你去哪
[36:05] what, sorry, the brakes, did someone cut the brakes? 什么 对不起 刹车 有人把刹车弄坏了
[36:08] -Oh my god! – I can’t stop! -我的天呐 -我停不下来
[36:10] I’m just joking. I can stop, 开个玩笑 我能停下
[36:11] but I’m not going to, unless … 但我不想停 除非
[36:13] You agree to go to dinner with me. so you better say yes … 你同意跟我一起吃饭 所以你最好答应
[36:15] -And tell me what you want to eat for dinner. – fine, motherfucker. -然后告诉我你想吃什么 -好吧 混蛋
[36:18] Alright, pick me up next friday night. – it’s a date. -好吧 下周五来接我 -这算约会喽
[36:21] No, it’s not a fucking date. just don’t tell to anybody. 不 不是什么约会 别告诉别人
[36:30] -Don’t. – no, you don’t. -别弄了 -你别躲
[36:34] Listen, okay I’ve told you, if you’re gonna sit up here … 听着 我告诉过你 如果你要坐在这
[36:37] You gotta keep this counter clean. – now, I can’t reach that far. -你就得保持这里的卫生 -我够不到
[36:40] “i can’t reach that far coz of my thing …” “我够不到那么远因为我动不了”
[36:43] “if only I had a stick …” “如果我有根棍子”
[36:45] “or something that would extend my reach …” “或什么东西能让我够的远点”
[36:47] Like the eight stick objects that are behind this counter! 比如柜台后面来个万能机械手什么的
[36:51] Think outside the box! 别这么死脑筋
[36:52] I’m so sorry roger, I’m gonna do better. I’m sorry. 对不起罗杰 我会做好的 对不起
[36:56] Oh, two sorries. oh, I thought those would clean the counter. 两个对不起 我觉得这样就能弄干净
[37:00] But they don’t, because, guess I’m fucking dumb. 但这不能 因为 不说了
[37:05] -Cup of coffee, please. – hey, ronnie. -一杯咖啡 -罗尼
[37:11] -Is there something wrong? – yeah, I’m fine. -出什么事了 -没什么 我很好
[37:19] I did see you wearing ring on your finger, 你手上戴着戒指
[37:21] are you married by any chance? 你结婚了吗
[37:22] This ring? 这个戒指
[37:23] no, I’m not married, it’s… I’m married to god. 不 我没有结婚 我嫁给了上帝
[37:26] It just means I’m waiting for a marriage before I’m with a man. 一个人答应娶我 我才跟他上床 我还在等
[37:29] So you’re a virgin? 那你还是处女
[37:30] Technically I’m a born-again virgin. 严格来说我是一个再生的处女
[37:32] I mean, we’ve all been to “beach week”, right? 我是说 咱都去过高中毕业”海滩周” 对吧
[37:39] I mean so yeah, I’m a virgin again. why do you ask? 所以说 我是再生的 怎么了
[37:43] Oh, no reason, um… 没什么
[37:45] Well, actually uh… 事实上
[37:47] I kinda have a hot date set with brandi, from the make-up counter. 我要跟化妆品柜的布兰迪约会
[37:50] So I thought if you were married, 我想如果你结婚了
[37:51] You might have some insides into relationships, 可能会对感情有独到见解
[37:54] Maybe tell me what I should wear on a date, but… 或许能告诉我约会时该穿什么 但
[37:56] No, you know what, nevermind, uh.. 算了 别管了
[37:59] What you just said is kinda weird… 你刚刚说的有点怪
[38:02] I don’t think you’re the best person to be giving the advice on this so… 我觉得你可能不太适合给这方面的建议
[38:08] Yeah… – you’re right, yeah, it’s been a while, sorry. -所以 -没错 我一直这样 抱歉
[38:11] But, the coffee is delicious. you should get married to this. 咖啡很不错 你应该嫁给这个
[38:16] -Okay, well thank you. – no problem. -好吧 还是谢谢你 -客气
[38:20] -Hey ronnie. – yes? -罗尼 -怎么了
[38:23] I think you should dress like yourself. 我觉得你该穿得像你自己
[38:26] Yes, like I said, not the best person to be taking advice from, on…. 对 我说过了 不能听你瞎说
[38:34] Come on, ronnie, just get out here. 拜托 罗尼 快出来吧
[38:36] It’s too tight on the butt. 屁股那太紧了
[38:37] Let me see. 我看看
[38:43] Ronnie, you look so handsome. 罗尼 你看起来帅呆了
[38:49] – Don’t I look like a phoney? – heavens no. -我看起来像个骗子吗 -当然不像
[38:54] This girl’s gonna be knocked on her socks. 那个女孩会为你着迷的
[38:59] – It’s kinda of a cool outfit, i… – way cool. -这套行头还挺不错的 我 -相当不错
[39:04] That girl must be really special. 这个女孩一定很特别
[39:07] Oh god she is, mom. she’s the most beautiful girl in the whole world. 是的 妈妈 她是世界上最漂亮的女孩
[39:13] You know, I remember when 知道吗 我想起了
[39:15] your father picked me up for our first date. 和你爸爸第一次出去约会的那天
[39:18] I swear he was the most handsome man I ever laid eyes on. 我发誓他是我见过最帅的男人
[39:23] I knew right there and then that, I would fuck him that night and that i.. 我当时就知道 那晚我要跟他做爱
[39:28] Will end up marrying him. 而且 我会嫁给他
[39:33] I sure hope that happens to me tonight. 真希望我今晚也能这样
[39:37] Oh, well, ronnie, I just know that. 罗尼 会的 我知道的
[39:40] Mom. 妈
[39:43] Why did dad leave? 爸为什么会走
[39:49] Well, he kinda freaked out when you were born. 你出生的时候把他吓坏了
[39:52] You’ve had so many special needs … 你需要那么多特殊照料
[39:57] He just, couldn’t handle the pressure. 他只是 无法应对压力
[39:59] I guess he couldn’t take it anymore. 我猜他可能是再也无法忍受了
[40:03] You think it was my fault, that dad left? 你觉得 是因为我爸才离开的
[40:09] Definitely. 绝对是
[40:15] -I love you, ronnie. – I love you too. -我爱你 罗尼 -我也爱你
[40:36] Let me out. 让我出去
[40:39] -See you later, sweetie. – fuck you, taylor! -再见 甜心 -滚你的 泰勒
[40:44] My god! 天呐
[40:48] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么呢
[40:51] W were supposed to have dinner tonight. 我们定好今晚一起吃饭的
[40:53] -I forgot. – it’s okay, I didn’t. -我忘了 -没关系 我没忘
[40:56] Yeah, well, it’s pretty late. 哦 现在已经很晚了
[41:00] I made several dinner reservations 我定了好几个地方
[41:02] so will get table no matter what. 所以无论如何都会有位置的
[41:05] Well I gotta pee first. 我先要嘘嘘
[41:08] Good. 好
[41:10] Do you want me to come, should i… yeah, I’ll just wait out here. 想让我进去吗 我就在这等吧
[41:16] That was impressive, you drive like you drink, 太惊人了 你开车跟你喝饮料一样
[41:19] fast too. 都很快
[41:19] Wait, watch this. 等等 看着
[41:21] Nurse! 护士
[41:25] Nurse, can I get another? 护士 再上一杯
[41:28] -Wait, this is on you, right? – oh yeah, I got it all, I got it all. -等等 这回你请客吧 -对 都算我的
[41:32] Nurse, four shots of tequila, okay? 护士 来四杯龙舌兰
[41:35] I think it’s very funny to call a waitress a nurse. 我觉得把服务员叫成护士很逗
[41:40] Nurse. 护士
[41:42] Brandi, I’m just dying to know 布兰迪 我想知道
[41:46] how much you like working in this mall? 你喜欢在商场工作吗
[41:48] Oh god, I hate that shop. – me too, I fucking hate it. -天啊 我讨厌商场 -我也是 超恨
[41:50] I mean it’s just the bitching all day long … 我是说 一天到晚给那些肥婆扑粉
[41:53] I put make-up on these fat-ass women … 恶心死人了
[41:55] And you know what, like my mama always said, 你知道吗 我妈常说
[41:57] “you can polish a turd but it’s still a piece of shit” “你能给粪上蜡 但它始终只是一坨大便”
[42:00] -Exactly. – anyway … -没错 -无论如何
[42:02] -That’s a fucking mall. – that is such an incredible…. -是个操蛋的商场 -让人难以置信
[42:10] Hold up. what the fuck is that? 等等 那是什么
[42:14] What is that? what is that? 什么 什么是什么
[42:16] let me see. don’t be stingy. 让我看看 别那么小气
[42:18] Come here. 来嘛
[42:20] It is a pill that I should take. 这是我该吃的药
[42:22] oh my god where did you get these? 天啊 你从哪来的这个
[42:24] -From my doctor. – colozapam, that ‘s the good stuff. -医生那儿 -Colozapam(抗焦虑药,让人兴奋) 好东西啊
[42:28] I am impressed. I did not know you party like that. 没想到啊 你还这么会找刺激
[42:32] I do, I do a lot of party, 我是啊 我没事儿就爽歪歪
[42:34] I party like this every 4-6 hours. 我每4到6小时就这么爽一下
[42:37] Can I have one? 我能吃一片吗
[42:39] -Really? – come on, please. -你真想 -来吧 拜托
[42:42] Come on, ronnie. come on. 给我吧 罗尼 快点
[42:45] You know what. you can take the whole thing. take all of ’em. 你全都拿走吧 都给你了
[42:49] I don’t think I need them anymore. 我觉得我不需要了
[42:51] Everything is going great in my life now right now. 现在我生命中所有事情都很顺利
[42:53] Just like it is with you and this cop thing … 比如说跟你在一起 当警察
[42:55] These pills just kinda keep me here, but right now … 这些药让我的兴奋度到这 不过现在
[43:00] I just … I just need to… 我只 我只想
[43:03] You know, that’s what I need right now. I’m on this.. 知道吗 这就是我现在想的 我正努力
[43:05] And noone is stopping me from doing this so, 没有人能阻挡我
[43:07] consider this my gift to you. 等着我给你的大礼吧
[43:10] -Oh yes. – yes. -好啊 -好
[43:12] – Can I ask something? – yes, anything. -我能问你些事情吗 -好啊 随便问
[43:15] – I thought this dinner’s gonna suck. – me too, why? -我觉得这顿饭吃的很扯 -我也觉得 为什么
[43:17] I was like, weird guy at the mall, asking me out. 就是说 商场里的怪叔叔约我
[43:21] Oh my god. 我的天呐
[43:23] But now I got all this crap. thank you. 可我现在得到了这些小药片 谢谢你
[43:28] – All right. – shots! -没什么 -小炸弹
[43:30] Yes! shots! 小炸弹
[43:33] Down the hatch… 一口气喝干
[43:36] To eternal life … 致永恒的生命
[43:38] Together. – fuck you. -一起 -操
[43:42] -Okay. – come on bitch. -好啊 -来吧婊子
[43:44] Oh my god, that burns so good. 天啊 烧的真爽
[43:54] Oh yes, again. 再来一杯
[43:56] You’re so fucking gorgeous. 你真他妈的勾人
[44:41] Brandi, this has just been a magical evening, an amazing… 布兰迪 今晚太棒了 太神奇了
[44:47] I think I gotta say congratulations, 我得说 祝贺你
[44:49] we, we hit to the next level, 我们 进展到了新阶段
[44:51] You know. 知道吗
[44:52] -We did it together. – I’m gonna be… -我们一起做到的 -我要去…
[44:56] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[45:00] I kinda need a mint or something my breath tastes like shit. 给我来块儿薄荷 我的口气闻起来像大便
[45:07] Brandi. 布兰迪
[45:10] I accept you. 我不嫌弃
[45:34] Oh. brandi. 布兰迪 天呐
[45:44] Why are you stopping, motherfucker? 为什么停啊 操他娘的
[45:49] oh, I’m sorry. oh, god, I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[45:52] Okay, ronnie. today, 罗尼 今天
[45:53] I’ll be giving you a psychiatric evaluation … 我要给你做个精神状况评估
[45:55] To determine if you’re competent to enter to the police academy. 以决定你是否有资格进入警察署工作
[45:58] So let’s start with your background. where’re you from? 先从你的背景开始 你从哪来的
[46:01] -Born and raised right here, actually. – a local boy, okay. -我生在这 长在这 -本地人 好的
[46:04] And ronnie, do you have a history of depression, or psychosis, 罗尼 你有抑郁或精神异常
[46:07] Or anything like that? 之类的病史吗
[46:08] Uh, yeah, but nothing really worth mentioning. 有 不过不值一提
[46:12] Just a little bi-polar disorder, no big deal. 只有一点狂躁抑郁症 没什么大不了
[46:17] Oh, uh, are you taking any prescription medications? 那你在服用什么处方药物吗
[46:19] I am pleased to announce that I am 我很自豪的宣布 现在我
[46:21] Currently off of prescription medications. 已经不再服用任何处方药了
[46:23] Congratulations. why did the doctors take you off? 恭喜你 医生为什么给你停了药
[46:27] They didn’t. 他们没给我停
[46:29] -How are you feeling? – great, actually. -你感觉怎么样 -非常好 真的
[46:31] I met a girl, we’re in love, so that… 我认识了个女孩 我们相爱了 所以
[46:34] That is very good. this close to catching this pervert. 好得很 只差一点就抓到那个暴露狂
[46:38] Catching a robber. just generally becoming a man. 还有那劫匪 可以说我是个真正的男子汉了
[46:43] So at this point in my life, 在这个时点上
[46:45] I just feel I can destroy some motherfuckers. 我觉得我能干掉任何混球
[46:48] Okay, I’m just gonna write that down. 我要把这个记录下来
[46:50] yes, write it all down. 好 你全写下来吧
[46:51] Okay, why do you want to become a police officer? 你为什么想成为警察
[46:57] That’s the big question now, is it? 这个问题不好回答 是吧
[47:01] I have a dream. 我一直有一个梦想
[47:04] Most nights. 多少个夜里
[47:06] It starts on a playground, there’s kids, 我梦到一个游乐场 有很多小孩
[47:09] they’re swinging … 他们很快乐
[47:10] Laughing, dogs barking, there’s butterflies flapping their little wings… 欢笑着 狗在叫 蝴蝶扇动着细小的翅膀
[47:16] And then you hear a rumbling. 突然传来一阵隆隆声
[47:19] And over the horizon comes a black cloud. 地平线上 乌云密布
[47:23] And it’s made of cancer … 那是丑恶组成的乌云
[47:25] Puss, starts seeping on the playground … 游乐场上慢慢渗出黏液
[47:29] They start screaming and clawing their eyes, 人们开始尖叫 挖自己的眼睛
[47:30] and pulling at their hair, 拉扯自己的头发
[47:31] And say … 叫着
[47:32] “help, what do we do?” “救命 我们该怎么办”
[47:35] You know whats happens next? 你知道接下来发生了什么吗
[47:37] Out steps me, 我出现了
[47:38] Wielding the biggest fucking shotgun that you’ve ever seen in your life… 手持着你这辈子见过的最他妈大的枪
[47:42] And you know what I do? 知道我做什么了吗
[47:45] I blow every fucking thing away. 我把所有东西都干掉
[47:47] And I am getting god’s work done. 替上帝完成使命
[47:50] When it’s all over, 当所有一切结束的时候
[47:53] the dust is settled the whole world gathers below me . 所有人聚拢在我的脚下
[47:56] And say 说着
[47:56] “thank you, ronnie, thank you for helping”. “谢谢你 罗尼 谢谢你的帮助”
[47:59] Being a great man, and doing it for us. “你是如此伟大 谢谢你救了我们”
[48:03] And you know what I say, “you don’t need to thank me. 然后我说 “你们不必谢我”
[48:05] Yeah, I am just a guy with a gun.” “我不过是剑杖天涯”
[48:07] “i’m just a cop.” – okay. -“我不过 是个警察” -够了
[48:10] That should do it. 这就够了
[48:12] Thank you for your time, mr. barnhardt. 谢谢你抽时间来 巴恩哈特先生
[48:16] eh! I think you mean officer barnhardt. 我想你该说巴恩哈特警官
[48:25] – To ronnie! yeeeeaaa…ronnie. – thanks. -敬罗尼! 罗尼 -谢谢
[48:30] Ronnie barnhardt got called up to the big league. 罗尼·巴恩哈特被叫往大联盟
[48:33] You’re finally gonna get to carry a gun and everyting. 你终于能有配枪了
[48:35] -It’s awesome ronnie. – ronnie, I’m so proud of you. -厉害啊 罗尼 -罗尼 我为你骄傲
[48:38] Thanks, mommy, thanks for this cake. it’s incredible. 谢谢 妈 谢谢你的蛋糕 太棒了
[48:42] It is, it’s a gun. – oh yes. -当然 是一把枪 -是啊
[48:44] My little baby. 我的小宝贝
[48:48] I’m so happy for you. I think the white house will be the next stop. 我真为你高兴 我觉得下一个目标是白宫
[48:52] I mean I think you could be that big, ronnie. 你有那个能力 罗尼
[48:55] that’s ok. 没问题
[48:56] – I’m so happy for you…what is this? – for your tears. -我真为你高兴 这是什么 -给你擦眼泪
[49:00] Well thank you, brown-eyes. 谢谢你 棕眼男
[49:03] You know, when ronnie was in um ah high-school … 你知道吗 罗尼上高中的时候
[49:08] -I used to fuck all his friends. – okay, mom. -我上过他所有朋友 -行了 妈
[49:13] -O damn. – it’s that awesome thing right there. -操 -这就是那个厉害的小家伙
[49:15] Yes, that’s the thing here. yes, I think, right there. 对 它就在这 就在这
[49:21] This’ll tingle just a little bit, but you’ll get used to it. 会有一点刺痛 过一会儿就好了
[49:39] Do you feel that? 感觉到了吗
[49:45] Wait for me. 等着我
[49:52] Ronnie, wait. 罗尼 等等
[50:47] Just don’t say anything. I’m gonna give it away. 待在里面别吭声 不然就露馅了
[50:49] – it’s gonna be okay, buddy. – I know, I know, I know… -没问题 伙计 -行了 行了 行了
[50:52] Watch! Jesus. 小心点
[51:00] Yeah, come in. 请进
[51:02] – Hello brother! – ronnie … -老兄 -罗尼
[51:05] – How is it going, amico? – have a seat. -阿米科 你好吗 -坐吧
[51:12] – How you doing. – I’m great, just..nice, yeah. -你怎么样 -我挺好 很..不错
[51:15] I don’t usually do this kind of thing, but I um … 我通常不愿意干这种事 但是…
[51:19] I wanna be the one to give you the news. 我想亲自把消息告诉你
[51:22] And then see your face when you found out. 看看你听了会有什么反应
[51:24] Very good sir, I appreciate that. 很好 长官 我很感激
[51:26] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[51:29] Um, we’re not gonna be able to let you join the academy. 你没被警校录取
[51:34] That’s not possible, so, yeah, that’s not true. 不可能 这不是真的
[51:37] Seems you’ve had little trouble passing the minimum requirements. 似乎你没能符合最基本的要求
[51:40] Did I fail one of the tests? 我有哪个测试没通过吗
[51:43] Oh yeah, actually you did, you failed the psychological exam. 对 你没通过心理测试
[51:46] I remember she put a big a plus sign on it, 我记得她给我打了个大大的A+
[51:48] And I passed and that was me. 我过了 是我没错
[51:50] So you know, I have passed that test. 所以 我应该是通过测试了
[51:52] – really? – yeah, I’ve passed the shit out of it. -真的 -对 我他妈绝对通过了
[51:53] It says right here. 这儿写着呢
[51:55] Mr. barnhardt shows warning signs of delusion. 巴恩哈特先生有妄想症的迹象
[52:00] Allowing him to join the force at this time, puts his life … 如果此时让他加入警队 会给他自己
[52:05] And the lives of others in jeopardy. 和他人的生命带来威胁
[52:07] I don’t um, I don’t see how this is possible. 我不…这太荒谬了
[52:12] You have problems. 你有心理问题
[52:13] You know, we can handle this, we can figure this out. 我们能解决的 总有办法的
[52:17] I know this is hard to hear … 我知道你难以接受
[52:24] So uh, I thought this is gonna be kinda funny, but … 我本以为这事挺有趣儿的 但是
[52:28] It’s actually kinda sad. 事实上有点令人难过
[52:30] So I’ll catch you later, harrison. 那么回头见 哈里森
[52:36] So, I tried talking to them, 我试着给你求情
[52:39] But there’s just no way they’re gonna let you in. 但他们说什么也不愿录取你
[52:43] So your dreams of becoming a police officer, 你当警官的梦想
[52:46] Is just not gonna happen. 恐怕是泡汤了
[53:28] I am nell. 我是妮儿
[53:31] Do you want some of my buns? 来点小圆面包吗
[53:33] Yeah, getting toaster off, 好 得关上烤箱
[53:35] My leg broke. beep. 我的腿烧坏了 哔
[53:36] Damn, why did I left on the frigging fire? 该死的 我怎么就忘关火了
[53:38] Hey, I thought you’re gonna go work for the police? 你不是要去警署上任吗
[53:44] You know I made it and I tried it out for a few days 我是去了 试着干了几天
[53:48] and it’s just not it, 感觉不对劲
[53:49] It wasn’t for me. 当警察不适合我
[53:50] So. so I just come back here. 所以我就回来了
[53:52] I don’t wanna talk about it. 我不想谈这件事
[53:54] No problem, ronnie. 没关系 罗尼
[53:55] Hey, you want a cup of coffee? – no. -你想来杯咖啡吗 -不
[53:58] No, I don’t think I do. 我不想喝
[54:01] No offense to you, 不是有意冒犯你
[54:03] but I’m gonna have to refuse your coffee. 但我不得不拒绝你的咖啡
[54:07] You know, coffee seems disgusting to me. 想到咖啡我就反胃
[54:10] In fact right now, 事实上现在
[54:11] I don’t think I want anything less in a whole 我感觉整个世界我最不想要的东西
[54:14] Wide world than a cup of your coffee, so, no thank you! 就是你的咖啡 所以不用了 谢谢
[54:29] Okay, on a second thought, okay, 好吧 现在想想 好吧
[54:31] yeah, sure, I’ll have a cup of coffee … 给我一杯咖啡吧
[54:32] roger is so mean to me. 罗杰对我太刻薄了
[54:35] – Who is roger? – the manager, -罗杰是谁? -这儿的经理
[54:37] he hates me, because I can’t walk. 他讨厌我 因为我没法走路
[54:39] He jokes about me with that girl all the time, 他跟那个女服务员一直在取笑我
[54:41] about how lazy I am. 说我有多么多么懒
[54:43] Well you know, I’m not lazy. 可我一点也不懒
[54:45] The only reason that I am sitting in this chair is, is my leg. 我坐在这儿只是因为 我的腿
[54:48] I wanna quit and I can’t, 我想不干了 但是不行啊
[54:50] cause I don’t have any money. 因为我没有钱
[54:52] There’s doctors and there’s insurance and stuff. 我得付医疗费保险费什么的
[54:55] I’m sorry. 对不起
[55:09] Okay, you can’t come back here! 你不能到后面来
[55:12] Go get in there! get in there now! 滚进去 现在给我滚进去
[55:16] You like making fun of people? 你喜欢取笑别人是吧
[55:18] No, I don’t. 不 不喜欢
[55:20] You like making fun of people? 你喜欢取笑别人是吧
[55:22] If you’re gonna say one more thing to nell 如果你再敢对妮儿出言不逊
[55:24] I’m gonna fucking murder you! 我他妈的就宰了你
[55:26] And you too! 还有你
[55:34] I was never here, okay? 就当我没来过 知道吗
[55:37] Okay. 好的
[55:48] I just wanted to let you know 我想告诉你
[55:50] it’s really good to have you back. 很高兴你能回来
[55:53] Hey! what the hell are you doing? 你他妈的在干什么
[55:56] Come on, you put a foot on my car. 你们锁了我的车
[55:59] What are you doing? 你们这是干什么
[55:59] Just try to calm down… 冷静一下
[56:01] – louder! – I won’t calm down! -有种你再喊 -我没法冷静
[56:02] Just…calm the fuck down! – fuck you! -你他妈的给我冷静点 -操你妈
[56:06] If you don’t take this foot off my car, 如果你不给我的车解锁
[56:08] I’m gonna start whooping some ass in here … 我就对你们不客气了
[56:10] Okay, get your tazer. 把你电击枪拿出来
[56:10] You have no right to put a tazer on me! 你没权利对我使用电击枪
[56:12] Can you get your fucking tazer! charles.. 你他妈把电击枪拿出来啊 查尔斯
[56:14] Alright, alright… 好吧 好吧
[56:17] -Fuck! – how hard is that? that’s the easiest thing on earth. -操 -这有什么难的 易如反掌
[56:20] I got another one right here, motherfucker. 我这儿还有一把呢 蠢货
[56:26] Hey ronnie, how’s it going? 罗尼 你好吗
[56:29] Think we found something that might cheer you up. yeah. 我们找到点东西 兴许让你高兴高兴
[56:31] -what’s that? -To clear the pervert case. -什么? -能破暴露狂那案子
[56:34] We found it next to the dumpsters. 垃圾罐旁找到的
[56:38] Okay ronnie, I expected a little more of a reaction. 罗尼 我以为你会很兴奋的
[56:41] I’m not okay charles… 没什么可兴奋的 查尔斯
[56:44] And …um, unfortunately no, 很遗憾 不
[56:46] this picture of a penis does not cheer me up. 这张老二的照片让我高兴不起来
[56:49] Okay, guys, we should probably be getting back to work. 伙计们 该去干活了
[56:55] Well, ronnie, just, take it easy. 罗尼 沉住气慢慢来
[56:59] I don’t know what’s happening to me dennis, 我不知道我是怎么了 丹尼斯
[57:02] I feel like I’m losing it. 我感觉没信心了
[57:04] A change is coming. 我的想法变了
[57:06] I used to think I was the only thing 我一直以为我是独一无二
[57:10] between the light and the darkness. 惩恶扬善的男子汉
[57:13] But you know what I realize now? 你知道我现在怎么想的吗
[57:16] this is who I am. 我就是这玩意儿
[57:21] Take me in, dennis, don’t look away. 接受我 丹尼斯 看着我
[57:24] Ronnie, can you please take that dick off your face? 罗尼 你能把那鸡巴从脸上摘下来吗
[57:29] See, I’m real glad that you opened up to me 很高兴你跟我说真心话
[57:31] Cause it makes me like, open up my heart. 让我也想敞开心扉
[57:34] You know what I’m saying, I like to share and that stuff, 你明白吗 我喜欢分享想法
[57:37] That’s definitely happening to me because I use to be like you. 我对你感同身受因为我以前和你一样
[57:40] I fell into that, world of pretend. 我陷身在这个虚伪的世界里
[57:43] And that’s when you gotta smarten up… 所以你得学聪明点
[57:45] …and cut somebody sometimes. 必要时放点血
[57:48] You may think that I float, maybe even walk on water and stuff. 你可能觉得我说的不切实际
[57:54] But I mean to tell you that sometimes I drink outta volcano… 但我得告诉你有时候我不择手段
[57:58] I know how to…to deal with the system. 我知道怎么搞定一切
[58:02] I know how to fuck with it, 我有自己的招儿
[58:05] I just gotta ask you, ronnie. 我只问你 罗尼
[58:08] Are you willing to accept what I have to teach? 你愿意接受我传授的经验吗
[58:13] I am ready. 我准备好了
[58:14] Do you want me to show you the way? 需要我为你指点迷津吗
[58:16] Show me the path. 告诉我怎么做
[58:17] Can I lead you, please? 我能带领你吗
[58:19] Lead me. 都听你的
[58:19] I’m gonna put you in my pocket. 我去哪儿你都跟着
[58:21] Guide me. 没问题
[58:23] You’re in my hands. 一切听我指挥
[58:25] When do we start? 什么时候开始
[58:27] right now. 现在
[59:52] I’m not gonna lie to you, ronnie. 说实话 罗尼
[59:54] There’s nothing good about this at all. 这个一点也不好受
[1:00:01] You okay, dennis? 你没事吧 丹尼斯?
[1:00:03] I need to get back to work. 我该回去干活了
[1:00:22] Dennis. – yes, ronnie? -丹尼斯 -怎么了 罗尼?
[1:00:24] I’ve got to thank you man, you know, 我得谢谢你 伙计
[1:00:27] Like I felt like shit this morning and now … 我早上还心情很糟 而现在
[1:00:31] You showed I don’t need to take things so seriously. 你让我知道对事情不用那么认真
[1:00:34] No, don’t take it seriously. 对 不用那么认真
[1:00:35] We gotta a fucking meaningless existence. 我们算个屁啊
[1:00:38] Sometimes it don’t make shit. 是啊 我们算个屁
[1:00:39] Who cares though, right? 谁在乎呀 对吧
[1:00:40] Who cares, that’s what I’m saying. 我就这意思 谁会在乎啊
[1:00:43] It doesn’t matter, 没关系
[1:00:45] And you know what I’m just glad I finally have 你知道吗 我真高兴能有个
[1:00:49] a partner in crime man. 犯罪搭档了 伙计
[1:00:53] Oh, wow, man. you dropped the p-ball on me man. 伙计 你这话正中我下怀了
[1:00:57] Feels so good to hear you say that. 你这么说感觉真好
[1:01:00] You know, I’ve never had a partner. 我从来没有过搭档
[1:01:03] I love you! 我喜欢你
[1:01:05] I love you too. 我也喜欢你
[1:01:11] I don’t care! I don’t care! 我不在乎 我不在乎
[1:01:13] You can catch me! You can catch me! 来抓我呀 来抓我呀
[1:01:16] Oh, but you haven’t seen the best part yet, man. 好戏还在后头呢 伙计
[1:01:19] Cause when everybody leaves this place… 当这地方下班没人的时候
[1:01:20] I rob the shit out of them motherfuckers. 我把这些王八蛋的东西都抢光
[1:01:23] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[1:01:25] What do you mean, what I steal shit! 这还不明白 偷东西呗
[1:01:31] Are you the one who’s been robbing the mall? 抢劫商场的就是你
[1:01:33] I got the code … 我从监控录像里
[1:01:36] …from the security cam. 偷看到了密码
[1:01:37] Right in front of my face? 就在我眼皮底下
[1:01:39] Right in front of your fucking face! 就在你他妈的眼皮底下
[1:01:40] You guys didn’t even realize it. 你们一点儿也没察觉到
[1:01:43] Ronnie, this is beautiful. 罗尼 这真漂亮
[1:01:47] Dennis, I can’t, I can’t be a part of this. 丹尼斯 不行 我可不能干这种事
[1:01:49] I thought you said you wanted a partner? 你不是说想有个搭档吗
[1:01:52] No. 不
[1:01:54] I can’t do that. 我干不了
[1:01:56] What has this place ever done for you, man 你从这地方落着什么好了 伙计
[1:01:58] Don’t you see they treat people here as jokes, 你看不到他们不把你当人看吗
[1:02:00] Doesn’t that hurt your feeling? 你不感到委屈吗
[1:02:02] Yeah. 话是没错
[1:02:04] Yeah, it really does, but I can’t … 是挺委屈 但我也不能
[1:02:06] Well suit yourself, ronnie. 那好随你便吧 罗尼
[1:02:09] You can be a slave, I’ve already told you. 你愿当奴隶我也没辙 我告诉过你
[1:02:12] I am a motherfucking outlaw. 我他妈就是个罪犯
[1:02:14] Please stop dennis, 别干了 丹尼斯
[1:02:16] we’re best friends, man. 咱们是最好的哥们儿
[1:02:17] Let’s just stop this, we’ll go grab a beer. 东西放回去 咱出去喝一杯
[1:02:20] This all, let’s just pretend this never happened. 咱就当这一切没发生过
[1:02:22] I won’t say a fucking word about this, man, let’s just go. 我他妈一个字儿也不会漏 伙计 走吧
[1:02:25] Ronnie, you’re right. 罗尼 你说的对
[1:02:27] ronnie, you’re as right as hell. 罗尼 你他妈说得太对了
[1:02:28] What was I thinking? robbing the mall and taking the jewelry. 我怎么想的 竟然抢商场偷珠宝
[1:02:34] What was all that about? 我怎么会这么干
[1:02:35] I don’t know, man. 谁知道 伙计
[1:02:36] You’re right man, let’s go get a beer. 你说得对 咱去喝一杯
[1:02:38] Yes! 这就对了
[1:02:40] Thank you, man. and honestly? 谢谢你 老兄 说真的
[1:02:42] I will never say a word about this thing, 这事我不会说出去的
[1:02:44] People make mistakes. 人人都会犯错误
[1:02:45] No, it’s no problem, man. 这没关系 老兄
[1:02:47] You’re a real good friend. 你真够哥们儿
[1:02:48] Like you said, we’re friends, you know so let’s just… 说得对 咱是哥们儿 所以就…
[1:02:53] Fuck, dennis. how could you, man? 操 丹尼斯 你怎么能这样
[1:03:27] How could you not know it was dennis? 你怎么会不知道是丹尼斯干的
[1:03:30] And how could you be so stupid to let him get away … 不管怎么说 你他妈怎会愚蠢到
[1:03:32] And in a fucking raffle car, of all things? 让他开着一辆彩奖车逃跑
[1:03:36] -Well, may I speak now? – go ahead. -现在我能说两句吗 -说吧
[1:03:39] I found this. that’s the pervert’s penis. 我找到了这个 这是那个暴露狂的老二
[1:03:43] He’s still in this mall. 他还在商场里
[1:03:45] He’s just laying low and waiting for a new opportunity to pounce. 还在静静等待新的时机进行突袭
[1:03:47] Alright, well I’ll turn this over to the police. 好吧 我会把这个交到警察局
[1:03:49] You will not give that to the police! 绝不能给警察局
[1:03:51] I don’t think you understand, mark. 你怎么就不明白啊 马克
[1:03:53] Look, I let dennis get away, that’s something I’ll have to live with. 我让丹尼斯逃跑了 我得为过失负责
[1:03:59] But finding out whose that penis is … 而抓住这老二的主人
[1:04:02] That’s my last shot at redemption. 是我将功赎罪的唯一机会
[1:04:04] Let’s just hope he doesn’t show up again, alright? 咱别盼着他再次出现了 好不
[1:04:06] Oh he’s coming back. 他会出现的
[1:04:08] he’s coming back quick and he’s coming back hard. 他会又快又狠重出江湖
[1:04:11] What are you talking about, ronnie? 你在说什么 罗尼
[1:04:12] I’m talking about deep cover mock… 我要进行深度伪装
[1:04:14] I’m talking about black op shit, 采取”黑色行动”
[1:04:15] I’m talking about going off the grid completely. 我要彻彻底底从人们眼前消失
[1:04:18] I am the spectre, the invisible man. 我是幽灵 是隐身人
[1:04:21] Just a reguar guy in the mall, I got no rules to follow. 只是商场的一个普通顾客 我来去自由
[1:04:24] Just got myself and my instincts. 只依靠自己和直觉
[1:04:28] Are you fucking retarded, ronnie? 你他妈的是弱智吗 罗尼
[1:04:31] Ronnie doesn’t even exist. 罗尼根本就不存在
[1:04:32] My name is bill jacobsen. 我的名字是比尔·杰考布森
[1:04:36] Just an average mall customer … 只是名逛商场的普通顾客
[1:04:38] Came to the forest ridge mall, do some personal shopping. 到”森林山脉”商场来购购物
[1:04:43] Hey, you know where’s sales are? 你知道哪儿搞特价促销吗
[1:04:46] This is my mall. 这是我的地盘
[1:04:50] It’s a place of beauty. a place of purity. 这是个美丽纯洁的地方
[1:04:54] It’s s place where lost souls could find a home. 这儿是人们的精神家园
[1:04:57] Fuck you, ronnie! nice hat, you stupid motherfucker. 操你妈 罗尼 帽子不错 你个蠢货
[1:05:02] I believe every man has a path laid out before him. 我相信每个人都有自己的使命
[1:05:06] And my path is a righteous one. 而我的使命是履行正义
[1:05:08] For I have been chosen to be a protector. 因为我是上天安排的守护者
[1:05:13] And the destroyer. 和毁灭者
[1:05:21] I live by a code … 我遵循着一个准则
[1:05:24] A code of my own invention, but a code nonetheless. 虽然是我自己编的 但怎么说也是准则
[1:05:27] And I follow it to the fucking t. 我他妈誓死也要恪守它
[1:05:32] Danger lurks in the darkness, waiting to pounce. 凶险潜伏在黑暗中 蓄势待发
[1:05:36] And it is my duty to face that danger and stare into its godless eyes. 而英勇无畏地直面凶险是我的职责
[1:05:41] Brandi! – ah, ah, fuck me! -布兰迪 -干我
[1:05:43] Brandi! – get the shit out of me! -布兰迪 -使劲干我
[1:05:45] Yeah, yeah! – tell me again. tell me again! 很爽吧 爽吧
[1:05:51] Nothing can hurt me. 没什么能够伤害我
[1:05:53] My body has become a weapon… 我的躯体已化作一柄利器
[1:05:56] I am an instrument of protection … 一把保护无辜
[1:05:59] And justice. I am the hammer in the right hand. 捍卫正义的利斧 这神圣的职责
[1:06:04] Of all that’s good. – how could you do this to me! -非我莫属 -你怎么能这么对我
[1:06:07] I loved you, you fucking bitch! 我那么爱你 你这个臭婊子
[1:06:19] You’ve just made me go off my cover. 你害得我伪装都破了
[1:06:25] Hey ronnie. 罗尼
[1:06:26] Mark is looking for you, 马克到处找你
[1:06:28] He’s really pissed about the altercation in cosmetics. 他对你在化妆品柜台大吵大闹很生气
[1:06:31] He’s talking about calling the cops. 他还说要叫警察来
[1:06:33] You should probably just get going, man, this is gonna, 你应该赶快离开 伙计 这可能…
[1:06:37] This is gonna get really weird. 这可能会让你很难堪
[1:06:39] Ronnie barnhardt is not here. 这儿没有罗尼·巴恩哈特这个人
[1:06:42] But if he was here, 就算他在这儿
[1:06:44] and say mark wants him to leave this fucking mall… 就算马克想把他从商场赶出去
[1:06:47] It will be over ronnie’s dead, fucking body! 除非罗尼他妈的死了
[1:06:56] In these dark times, people need something to believe in. 在这漫漫黑暗中 人们需要信仰
[1:07:00] I believe the good will win through in the end. 我相信最终善定胜恶
[1:07:04] It’s only a matter of time, till the clouds part and the sun shines … 等到乌云尽散 阳光普照 只是时间问…
[1:07:09] There, I start again…. 不好意思 我重说
[1:07:11] It’s only a matter of time, till the clouds part and the sun shines down . 等到乌云尽散 阳光普照 只是时间问题
[1:07:17] They’ll be here soon, and my mission will be complete. 我完成使命的时刻近在咫尺
[1:07:22] I will leave a mark so big, that it will be felt for years to come. 后人会铭记我的丰功伟绩
[1:07:27] And history will remember my name. 我会青史留名
[1:07:30] There’s no turning back, I must be steadfast in my resolve. 我无法回头 我必须笃定决心
[1:07:34] The world has no use for another scared man. 这个世界不需要懦夫
[1:07:37] Right now, the world needs a fucking hero. 此时此刻 世界需要的是一个英雄
[1:07:51] Ronnie! 罗尼
[1:07:56] Ronnie. 罗尼
[1:07:59] Come out, come out wherever you are. 不管你在哪儿 给我出来
[1:08:06] Harrison. 哈里森
[1:08:07] Ronnie, what are you doing? 罗尼 你想干什么
[1:08:09] I thought we were allies, 我以为我们在同一战线上
[1:08:11] Harrison I thought we were brothers of the badge. 哈里森 我以为咱俩是志同道合的兄弟
[1:08:14] How the fuck do you night at night? 你他妈怎么对得起自己的良心
[1:08:15] Come on, let’s do this the easy way, alright? 咱们痛快点 好吗
[1:08:17] You just come outside and we’ll talk all about it, alright? 你出来我们好好谈谈 行吗
[1:08:20] Can’t do that. 恕难从命
[1:08:21] Let’s go, we’ll talk about it outside but you gotta get out of here. 走吧 我们到外面谈 你得先出去才行
[1:08:24] You can go outside, this is my world. 要出你出 这是我的地盘
[1:08:28] We don’t wanna hurt you, ronnie. 我们不想弄伤你 罗尼
[1:08:29] You want to get hurt? 你想受伤吗
[1:08:40] You didn’t bring enough pigs to hurt me. 想弄伤我你带的白痴还不够
[1:08:48] You sure about that? 你这么肯定?
[1:08:56] Why don’t we find out, huh? 不信就试试吧
[1:09:01] Alright, go get him. 好 拿下他
[1:11:43] Open up, little birdie. 开门啊 小宝贝
[1:11:52] What’s on the agenda for today? 今天有什么打算啊
[1:11:55] I dunno, look for a job, I think. 不知道 去找工作吧
[1:11:59] I know it’s hard. 我知道这不容易
[1:12:03] Try to look on the bright side. 往好的方面想想
[1:12:06] You might not be the smartest person in the world, but … 你可能不够聪明 但是
[1:12:09] You’re handsome. 你长的挺帅的
[1:12:13] From uh, certain angles. 如果 从某些角度来看的话
[1:12:17] But importantly, you’ve got a… 但更重要的是 你有
[1:12:20] Dreams inside of you. and uh, dreams make you special. 你心中有梦想 梦想会让你与众不同
[1:12:25] And no matter what the world throws at you … 无论现实多么残酷
[1:12:32] You…uh…they can never take your dreams away. 你…它永远不会夺走你的梦想
[1:12:37] What are you talking about, mom? 你在说什么呢 妈
[1:12:40] I don’t know. I’m drunk. 我也不知道 我喝醉了
[1:12:43] I just know a mother’s supposed to say stuff like that. 我就知道做母亲的应该在孩子
[1:12:46] To the children, when they’re sad. 伤心的时候说这样的话
[1:12:49] – It’s all dry. – you’re right. -让我一说干巴巴的 -你说的对
[1:12:52] That’s exactly what you’re supposed to say. 你确实该说这些话
[1:12:56] You know ronnie… 知道吗 罗尼
[1:12:59] That other night, when I soiled my pants… 那天晚上 我喝醉尿了裤子
[1:13:01] I was expecting for you to come home, to find me and clean me up. 我盼着你回家 帮我清洗干净
[1:13:10] I thought you’d be there to take care of me, so I’m a… 我想着你会回来照顾我 我就
[1:13:14] I passed out on the floor, and didn’t worry you. 我昏到在地上 没让你担心
[1:13:22] Most people would’ve thrown me away by now. 换了其他人大概早把我赶出去了
[1:13:25] But not you, ronnie. 但你没有 罗尼
[1:13:28] Because I love you, mom. 那是因为我爱你 妈
[1:13:33] I want you to know I’m ready to make a change. 我想告诉你我打算改变自己
[1:13:39] You’re gonna stop drinking? 你要戒酒吗
[1:13:42] I’m switching to beer. 我要改喝啤酒了
[1:13:45] I can pound those all day and still keep my shit together. 我可以整天猛灌还能保持神志清醒
[1:13:49] And I’m doing it for you. 我这么做是为了你
[1:13:51] I’m so proud of you, mom. 我真为你骄傲 妈
[1:13:53] I am so proud of you. and you know what? 我也为你骄傲 你知道吗
[1:13:57] This is a new day, and we’re gonna get through it. 这是个新的开始 我们肯定能挺过去
[1:14:05] Oh, I just remembered. 我差点儿忘了
[1:14:07] There was a postcard for you the other day. 前两天有张寄给你的明信片
[1:14:21] What’s up, mothakeekal. 你好吗 死胖子
[1:14:23] How’s your days hanging? 你过的怎么样
[1:14:24] Low I hope. I just wanted to write you to say that… 希望不咋样 我写信是想告诉你
[1:14:28] You know I’m really sorry for the way that shit went down and… 事情搞成那样我很抱歉
[1:14:30] Stuff…my bad. my blunder. 还有 是我的错 我大错特错
[1:14:32] I just want you know that you really are my best man. 你要知道你真的是我最好的哥们儿
[1:14:35] Problem is, I am a criminal man, that doesn’t care. 问题在于 我是个罪犯 我不在乎
[1:14:39] And your crime is, you care too much. 而你的错误在于 你在乎的太多了
[1:14:42] Regardless of our businesses… 不管咱以前的那些勾当
[1:14:45] I hope you know that I always respected you. 我希望你知道我一直很佩服你
[1:14:48] It’s not every day you meet somebody 这个世界上 不是每天都能碰到
[1:14:49] That stands for something in this world. 像你这样坚守信念的人
[1:14:52] Anyway, no hard feelings, okay? 不管怎样 别怪我 好吗
[1:14:55] If you ever want to party, just get your ass to mexico. 你什么时候想爽一下了 就滚到墨西哥来
[1:14:58] The beer is cool, the girls are wet. 这儿有冰凉的啤酒和火辣的妞儿
[1:15:00] Sincerely, your right hand man. 此致敬礼 你的左膀右臂
[1:15:02] Love, dennis chivante. 爱你的 丹尼斯·诗旺特
[1:15:17] Hey there, stranger. 嗨 陌生人
[1:15:21] -You have your cast off? – yeah. -你的腿好了 -是啊
[1:15:24] I have my hair done too. 我还做了头发
[1:15:29] Hey, uh, I heard what happened. 我听说你的事了
[1:15:33] -Are you okay? – yeah, that was… -你没事吧 -没事 只是
[1:15:37] You know, I’m uh, I’m like a cat um, I always land on my feet. 我就像猫一样 总能安全着陆的
[1:15:41] Um, I’m uh, I’m really ok. 我 我没事
[1:15:44] I got you a coffee. 我给你盛了杯咖啡
[1:15:49] Thanks but…uh, how much do I owe you? is that uh, a dollar … 谢了 一杯咖啡多少钱 是一刀吧
[1:15:54] Uh, sixty… 还是6毛
[1:15:54] No, you don’t need to pay for it, just take it. 不 你不用付钱 我请你的
[1:15:58] That’s really nice of you, I appreciate it, but … 你真好 我很感激 但是
[1:16:04] The kinda whole reason I came today, was to … 我今天只是来
[1:16:07] Come by for a cup of coffee pay for it… 喝杯咖啡 然后掏自己的腰包
[1:16:11] From my own pocket, I’ve just been kinda waiting out here. 付账 我一直在犹豫
[1:16:17] I need to accept that 我必须接受
[1:16:19] there is no more free coffee. 以后再不能白喝咖啡的事实
[1:16:24] Not now, not ever, i just uh, 从今往后再也不能 只是
[1:16:28] when I come into this mall, i… 当我走进这家商场时 我
[1:16:33] I pay for my coffee just… 就像一个普通顾客一样
[1:16:37] Just like a regular customer. 掏钱买咖啡
[1:17:06] Oh, motherfucker! 操他妈的
[1:17:37] Get out of the way! 闪开
[1:19:17] Oh, no, no, no! 不 不 不
[1:19:19] Jesus ronnie, you fucking killed him. 天哪 罗尼 你他妈把他打死了
[1:19:24] -Alright, he’s okay. – shit, really? -好吧 他没事 -操 真的
[1:19:28] Get out of the way! get out of the way! 让开 让开
[1:19:30] Stay down, motherfucker. 躺着别动 王八蛋
[1:19:32] I’ve got your back, ronnie. 交给我没问题 罗尼
[1:19:33] Alright uh, we need to call an ambulance. 好的 我们得叫辆救护车
[1:19:36] No, this sack of shit is mine. 不用 这畜生我来处理
[1:19:38] Hold my piece. I’ll take him to the station myself. 拿着我的枪 我要亲自送他去警局
[1:19:41] Get up, motherfucker. 起来 王八蛋
[1:19:43] Hey ronnie? 罗尼
[1:19:52] Come on. 快走
[1:19:56] Ronnie? 罗尼?
[1:19:58] -Good job. – fuck you. -干得好 -靠你妈的
[1:20:02] And if any of you here wants a girl to have sex with you, 你们谁想找个跟你睡了之后
[1:20:06] And then to fuck your enemy, go to brandi. 又去干你死对头的女人 就找布兰迪吧
[1:20:09] Cause she’s the girl that does that. 她就是干这种事的婊子
[1:20:33] Come here. 过来
[1:20:46] I caught the pervert. 我把变态狂抓住了
[1:20:48] Can we get a paramedic? hurry up. 能叫个医护人员吗 快点
[1:20:51] I want everyone to know ronnie barnhardt has caught the pervert. 我要宣布 是我罗尼·巴恩哈特抓住了暴露狂
[1:20:56] Not the fucking police. 而不是他妈的警察
[1:20:59] Good job, ronnie. you caught a pervert. 干得好 罗尼 抓个暴露狂
[1:21:00] You can take your fucking badge, and your gun … 你自己守着你的破警徽 破枪好了
[1:21:03] And you can shove them up your fucking bum. 老子他妈的不稀罕
[1:21:05] Cause I don’t need that shit to know who the fuck I am. 没那些玩意儿老子照样比你强
[1:21:08] Fuck you, fuck you, fuck everyone of you… 操你妈 操你妈 操你们所有人的妈
[1:21:12] I win. 老子赢了
[1:21:22] Way to go, ronnie. 好样的 罗尼
[1:21:42] I’m here with ronnie barnhardt, 站在我身旁的是罗尼·巴恩哈特
[1:21:43] Head of mall security here at forest ridge mall. “森林山脉”购物中心的安全事务主管
[1:21:45] Ronnie is the man, 正是罗尼
[1:21:46] who brought the forest ridge mall flasher to justice. 将”森林山脉”商场的暴露狂绳之以法
[1:21:49] We caught the flasher. 我们抓住了暴露狂
[1:21:52] -Yes! – all is back to normal? -干得好 -一切回归正常了吗
[1:21:54] I would say, better than normal, 我得说 比往常还要好
[1:21:56] Actually personally I’d go with fantastic… 其实就我个人来说 好得不得了
[1:21:58] I met a girl. over there. 我交了个女朋友 就在那边
[1:22:00] She asked me to promise to god… 她让我对天发誓
[1:22:02] that she won’t have sex before marriage, 结婚前决不做爱
[1:22:04] But that’s a promise I intend on making her break. 但我可等不了那么久
[1:22:07] Here are the guys. 这是我的弟兄们
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Felon(监狱生活)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Doorman(看门人)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme