英文名称:Now You See Me 2
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Excuse me. Sorry. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 对不起 对不起 |
[00:34] | Excuse me. Coming through. | 不好意思 借过 |
[00:37] | Tonight, so-called magician Lionel Shrike | 今晚 魔术师莱昂内尔·施莱克 |
[00:40] | is making another sad attempt for attention | 将通过表演他所说的”不可能的表演” |
[00:42] | by performing what he calls an impossible feat. | 再次吸引观众们的目光 |
[00:45] | The safe is made of the strongest iron. | 保险箱是由最坚固的钢铁打造 |
[00:49] | It can’t be sawed through or pried. | 无法被锯断 也不能烧穿 |
[00:52] | Yet, Lionel Shrike thinks he’s able to escape. | 但莱昂内尔·施莱克依然认为自己能逃脱 |
[00:57] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[01:00] | Hey, buddy. You made it, huh? | 嘿 伙计 你来了 |
[01:03] | Now, see that seat there? | 看到那边的座位了吗 |
[01:07] | It’s the best seat in the house. | 那是全场最好的位置 |
[01:08] | Is Lionel Shrike the kind of magician who can pull this off? | 难道莱昂内尔·施莱克真的能从中脱身? |
[01:13] | Or is he actually in over his head? | 或是他只是脑子进水了? |
[01:16] | We’ll see about that. | 我们拭目以待 |
[01:17] | – What’s the matter? – I don’t want you to go. | – 怎么了 – 我不想让你去 |
[01:20] | Dylan, come on. We talked about this. | 迪伦 好了 我们说过的 |
[01:22] | Remember? This is what I do. | 记得吗?这是我的工作 |
[01:24] | I got to prove all those naysayers wrong. | 我要证明那些唱反调的人是错的 |
[01:27] | Okay? Besides… | 好吗?而且… |
[01:30] | I always keep something up my sleeve. | 我每次都会给自己留一手的 |
[01:33] | Now, got your watch like your dad’s? | 好 跟爸爸对表? |
[01:36] | – Okay. How many seconds? – Three hundred. | – 多少秒?- 300秒 |
[01:39] | Three hundred. Maybe a few less. | 300秒 可能还要快一些 |
[01:43] | Mmm. I love you so much. | 嗯 我爱你 |
[01:48] | Okay. See you later, big man. | 好 再见 大小伙 |
[01:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, Lionel Shrike! | 女士们先生们 有请莱昂内尔·施莱克 |
[01:57] | Will he be able to hold his breath? | 他能够摈住呼吸吗 |
[02:00] | Will he be able to somehow escape the safe? | 他能逃出保险箱吗? |
[02:07] | Three, two, one… 3 2 1… | |
[02:14] | Two, three, 2 3… | |
[02:16] | four, five, six, seven, eight… 4 5 6 7 8… | |
[02:21] | 296… 297, 298, 299, 300. 296… 297 298 299 300 | |
[02:32] | 303, 304… 303 304… | |
[02:36] | It’s five minutes now, | 已经5分钟了 |
[02:38] | and we have not seen or heard anything from Lionel Shrike yet. | 我们还是未看到或是听到 任何莱昂内尔·施莱克的动静 |
[02:43] | Move! | 让开 |
[02:45] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[02:48] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[02:52] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[02:54] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[02:57] | NO! Dad! | 不 爸爸 |
[03:00] | Dad! Let go! | 爸爸 放开我 |
[03:03] | Find him! | 找到他 |
[03:24] | The Eye. | 眼睛 |
[03:26] | It may not lie… | 也许不会说谎 |
[03:28] | But don’t think for a moment that it can’t be lied to. | 但别以为它不能被谎言蒙蔽 |
[03:34] | Seeing is believing. | 所见即所信 |
[03:37] | But is it truth? | 但那是真相吗? |
[03:39] | People see the Horsemen as noble Robin Hoods. Are they? | 人们把骑士当做高贵的罗宾汉 他们是吗? |
[03:43] | Or are they common thieves? | 还是他们只是普通的贼? |
[03:46] | Depends on your point of view. | 这要看你从哪个角度去看 |
[03:49] | Here’s what you know. | 你只知道 他们从拉斯维加斯的舞台上 |
[03:51] | They robbed a bank in Paris from a stage in Las Vegas. | 抢劫了一家位于巴黎的银行 |
[03:54] | They fleeced an insurance magnate | 他们从一个保险巨头身上 |
[03:56] | of hundreds of millions of dollars | 卷走了数亿美元 |
[03:58] | and disappeared from a roof in New York. | 然后在纽约的一个屋顶上消失了 |
[04:00] | Always showering their devoted fans with money. | 总是让最忠诚的支持者 沐浴在金钱之中 |
[04:05] | Here’s what you don’t know. | 接下来是你不知道的 |
[04:07] | They left one man behind. | 他们留下了一个人 |
[04:09] | Framed. Holding the bag. Me. | 他被关了起来 替他们背黑锅 那就是我 |
[04:14] | Are you listening, Horsemen? | 你们在听吗 骑士们 |
[04:16] | When you emerge, and you will, | 一旦你们出现 你们愿意 |
[04:21] | I will be there waiting. | 我会等着你 |
[04:24] | Because mark my words, you will get what’s coming to you. | 记住我的话 你会遭到报应的 |
[04:29] | In ways you can’t expect. | 以你想象不到的方式 |
[04:32] | But very much deserve. | 但绝对是你应得的 |
[04:34] | Because one thing I believe in is an eye for an eye. | 因为我相信一件事 以眼还眼 |
[05:59] | Welcome, Daniel Atlas. | 欢迎 丹尼尔·阿特拉斯 |
[06:02] | Who am I speaking to? | 哪位跟我讲话? |
[06:04] | I asked to see the face behind all of this. | 我想看天眼的幕后者 |
[06:07] | You’ve asked many questions. And registered many complaints. | 你问了很多问题 而且满腹牢骚 |
[06:12] | You can rest assured that we’ve heard you. | 放心 我们都听到了 |
[06:14] | Have you? Because I don’t… | 有吗?因为我不… |
[06:15] | – Trust? – No. | – 信任?- 不 |
[06:17] | Your leader? Your fellow Horsemen? | 你的领袖?你手下的骑士? |
[06:20] | Perhaps even us? | 也许是我们? |
[06:21] | I don’t like that we’ve been living in hiding for a year. | 我讨厌我们已经隐姓埋名生活了一年 |
[06:25] | I don’t like that every message I get from Dylan is, | 我不喜欢每次听到迪伦的消息 内容都是 |
[06:28] | “Wait. Be patient. The Eye has a plan.” | “等待 要耐心 天眼自有计划” |
[06:30] | Wait. Be patient. | 等待 要耐心 |
[06:33] | The Eye has a plan. | 天眼自有计划 |
[06:34] | This is games and it’s not working for me. | 这是个游戏 我不想玩了 |
[06:39] | You feel it is you who should be leading the Horsemen, not Dylan. | 你觉得应该是你来带领骑士们 而不是迪伦 |
[06:44] | If that is what you desire, stay the course. | 如果那就是你要的 那就坚持下去 |
[06:48] | Trust that your unique talents | 相信你独特的能力 |
[06:50] | and remarkable mind will not go unrecognized. | 伟大的思想不会被埋没 |
[06:54] | We have a new mission for the Horsemen. | 我们有个新任务给骑士们 |
[06:56] | Dylan has a plan and will gather you together soon. | 迪伦有个计划 而且很快就会召唤你 |
[07:01] | Now leave! | 现在离开这 |
[07:16] | …North Carolina, Florida, Maryland, Maine. | 北卡罗来纳 佛罗里达 马里兰 缅因 |
[07:19] | We’re talking the entire eastern seaboard. | 整个东海岸都包括了 |
[07:21] | I need to see some results. | 我需要看到结果 |
[07:23] | Oh, hey. Oh, sorry. | 噢 嘿 抱歉 |
[07:25] | Just real quick. Can I have you for a couple of minutes? | 稍微打扰一下 能占用你们几分钟吗 |
[07:27] | I’m right in the middle of something, Dylan. | 我正在忙 迪伦 |
[07:29] | No, I know. It’s okay. Hey. Hey, everybody. Sorry. Sorry about that. | 我知道 没事的 嘿 大伙儿 抱歉 抱歉打扰了 |
[07:33] | Call the mayor. | 打电话给市长 |
[07:34] | Thanks a lot. Twins, huh? Good. | 非常感谢 双胞胎?不错 |
[07:37] | Is he coming? | 他也来吗 |
[07:39] | Look, I wouldn’t have brought you out of that meeting | 好吧 要不是非常重要的事 |
[07:41] | unless it was something important. | 我也不会打断你的会议 |
[07:42] | It’s about the Horsemen. | 是关于骑士们的 |
[07:45] | Somethings happening here and it’s happening now. | 这里有事情发生了 而且现在正在发生 |
[07:48] | Message boards. Elite magic society. | 网络留言板上 精英魔术团体 |
[07:51] | There is chatter going on about the Horsemen | 里面有关于骑士的讨论 |
[07:53] | and something happening with Octa, the giant software company. | 而且和奥克塔有关 软件巨头 |
[07:57] | I know what Octa is. | 我知道奥克塔是什么 |
[07:58] | I’m sorry, ma’am, but two months ago | 对不起 女士 但两个月前 |
[07:59] | we sent men to Philadelphia because he knew… | 我们派人去费城了 就因为他自以为知道… |
[08:01] | – And I said that I was wrong. – He knew that the Horsemen | – 我说了那次我错了 – 他知道骑士们 |
[08:04] | were going to hit the Euro-Atlantic Banking Summit. | 会攻击欧洲大西洋银行峰会 |
[08:06] | – I have proof. – Let him talk. | – 我有证据 – 让他说完 |
[08:07] | Thank you. Communications. | 谢谢 通讯往来 |
[08:09] | Contact between who I think might be Daniel Atlas | 我认为其中一方是丹尼尔·阿特拉斯 |
[08:13] | and who may be Merritt McKinney. | 另一方很可能是梅里特·麦金尼 |
[08:16] | And what do you have? Emails? Cell phones? Any transcripts? | 你有什么证据 电子邮件 手机 有手稿吗? |
[08:19] | – Pigeons. – What? | – 鸽子 – 什么? |
[08:21] | I’m sorry, you mean stool pigeons? | 对不起 你是说鸽子密探吗? |
[08:24] | No, I mean actual pigeon pigeons. Like carrier pigeons. | 不 我说的就是鸽子 真正的鸽子 就像信鸽那样 |
[08:27] | – Okay? Magicians work with pigeons. – Doves. | – 好吗?魔术师变戏法都用的信鸽 – 白鸽 |
[08:31] | Stay with me. | 听我说 |
[08:33] | This pigeon, right here… | 这里有只鸽子 |
[08:35] | There’s Daniel Atlas. Same pigeon. | 这是丹尼尔·阿特拉斯 同一只鸽子 |
[08:38] | East Village. | 东村 |
[08:39] | Same pigeon, West Village. | 同样的鸽子 西村 |
[08:41] | 42nd Street, pigeon. 65th Street. | 42大街 鸽子 65大街 |
[08:44] | All the way up to the George Washington Bridge | 一直到乔治·华盛顿大桥 |
[08:47] | on a sail boat with a guy that looks just like Merritt McKinney. | 跟一个和梅里特·麦金尼长得一模一样的人 |
[08:51] | And what does this all mean? | 这一切有什么含义? |
[08:53] | I know what it means. It means nothing. It’s bullshit. | 我知道那意思是什么 没有任何含义 都是瞎扯 |
[08:55] | – Could you sing a new song? – No. | – 你能换个调调吗 – 不行 |
[08:57] | How is it that two years ago you were so close… | 那次呢 两年前你差点… |
[08:59] | You think I went out of my way to screw up my own investigation? | 你认为我独自行动就是为了 毁掉我自己的调查吗 |
[09:02] | You think I’m that big of an idiot? | 你认为我是大白痴? |
[09:03] | You know what I think now? I think you’re smart, | 你自以为很聪明 |
[09:05] | but you want everybody else to think that you’re an idiot. | 但其他所有人都认为你是蠢货 |
[09:06] | Okay, stop. | 好了 住口 |
[09:08] | Cowan, I know I’m new here, but as far as I can tell, | 考恩 虽然我是新来的 但我看得出来 |
[09:11] | people who don’t even know you, think you’re an asshole. | 连根本不认识你的人都觉得 你是个混球 |
[09:14] | – And you? – Ma’am. | – 还有你 – 长官 |
[09:16] | You don’t know me, but my first year in the Academy, you gave a talk. | 你不认识我 但我在警校的第一年 你来发表过讲话 |
[09:20] | The “long game” you called it. You talked about a moral compass. | 你称为”持久游戏” 你谈到道德准则 |
[09:24] | About how you believed in yours immutably. | 说你相信自己的道德准则永远不会改变 |
[09:28] | And I thought to myself, “That guy. One day, I want to be that guy.” | 我当时心想 那个人 总有一天 我要跟他一样 |
[09:35] | And now… A pigeon? | 可现在 一只鸽子? |
[09:38] | Technically, it was a few pigeons, but I hear what you’re saying. | 严格来说是几只鸽子 但我明白你的意思 |
[09:40] | Okay. So here’s what I’m going to do. | 好吧 我就这么办 |
[09:42] | You want to take a vacation day? Go on your own? Fine. | 放你几天假 自己去追鸽子把 |
[09:45] | But I’m not going to devote resources to another snipe hunt. | 但我不会再浪费人力物力陪你捕风捉影了 |
[09:48] | I came to clean this mess up, not add to it. I’m sorry. | 我是来清理烂摊子 不是来添乱的 非常抱歉 |
[09:52] | Boss, thank you. I promise you, it won’t be a snipe hunt. | 头 谢谢 我保证 这绝不是捕风捉影的 |
[09:55] | We’re gonna get those Horsemen. | 我们会抓住那些骑士的 |
[09:58] | She’s great. | 她人真好 |
[09:59] | The problem is when you’re two people at the same time, | 问题是 每个人都有两张脸 |
[10:02] | one of them is bound to trip the other. | 总有一天会被撕破的 |
[10:04] | And when that happens, I will be there. | 到了那个时候 我在那儿看着你 |
[10:07] | Duly noted. | 牢记在心 |
[10:30] | – Oh. Hi! – Who are you? | – 噢 嗨 – 你是谁 |
[10:32] | – What are you doing in my… – It’s actually a funny story. | – 你在我家干什么 – 说起来挺有趣的 |
[10:33] | How did you get into my apartment? Whoa! | 你是怎么进来的?哇 |
[10:35] | I think it’s funny. It’s not like funny “ha ha.” | 我觉得挺有趣 但其实不是 让人”哈哈”的那种有趣 |
[10:37] | Or you might not think that it’s funny “ha ha.” | 也不是你想象的那种”哈哈”的有趣 |
[10:40] | I think it’s funny. I guess it’s all kind of relative. | 我觉得有趣 因为我觉得 这一切都是相关的 |
[10:42] | I was actually… No, that’s not… | 我其实 不 不是… |
[10:44] | I made myself in the neighborhood and now I’m here, and maybe… | 我先搬到附近住 现在到了这里 也许… |
[10:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:52] | Seriously, how did you get in here? | 说真的 你是怎么进来的 |
[10:53] | Are you some kind of crazed fan or something? | 你是疯狂的粉丝吗 |
[10:55] | Oh, my God. No, no, no, I recognize you. | 天啊 不 不 不 我认识你 |
[10:57] | You did that B-grade “geek magic” thing, didn’t you? You pulled a… | 你表演了那个二流的极客魔术对吗 你从… |
[11:01] | Pulled a hat out of the rabbit. | 从兔子里拉出一顶帽子 |
[11:02] | A hat out of the rabbit, that’s right. | 从兔子身上拉出帽子 没错 |
[11:03] | I know that it didn’t work. | 我知道那样不能成功 |
[11:04] | No, it was actually kind of disgusting. | 不 那太恶心了 |
[11:06] | It was way worse for the rabbit. | 但兔子不介意 |
[11:07] | Well, your drop was obvious and your body shell is flimsy. | 你的破绽明显 道具也很差劲 |
[11:11] | So if you wouldn’t mind crawling out from under my couch and… | 所以如果你不介意的话 从我沙发下面爬出来 |
[11:17] | Ta-da! Now I’m sitting over here. Crazy! | 嗒嗒 我现在坐在这咯 疯啦 |
[11:20] | By the way, that rabbit thing? That was eight years ago, okay? | 顺便说一句 那个兔子戏法?那都是8年前了 好吗 |
[11:24] | I’ve gotten so much better since then. | 我这几年进步了很多 |
[11:26] | – Have you? – Yeah. | – 有吗 – 对 |
[11:27] | Okay, come here. What is it that you want? | 好吧 过来 你想要做什么 |
[11:29] | I wanted to meet you. Everybody, really. | 我想见你 当然人人都想 |
[11:31] | I want to be a part of the Eye, okay? | 我想成为”天眼”的一员 好吗 |
[11:32] | I said it. I do. And I want to use my magic for good, | 真的 而且我想用我的魔术做好事 |
[11:35] | like you and Merritt and Jack especially. | 就好像你和梅里特 特别是杰克 |
[11:39] | Oh, that’s right. I know that Jack is alive. | 没错 我知道那个杰克还活着 |
[11:41] | I know that he faked his own death. | 我知道他伪装了自己的死亡 |
[11:42] | I am a huge fan of faking deaths. That was crazy! | 我超喜欢假死 太疯狂了 |
[11:45] | What is this? A trucker’s hitch? | 这是什么?车夫结? |
[11:47] | – Yeah. – It’s terrible. | – 对 – 打的太差劲了 |
[11:49] | – Embarrassing. – Okay. | – 真丢脸 – 好吧 |
[11:51] | By the way, I am so sorry that Henley left you. | 还有 真遗憾亨利离开你了 |
[11:54] | – Ow! God! – Sorry. | – 噢 天啊 – 对不起 |
[11:56] | That’s actually a little better. You know what I heard? | 那样其实更好点 知道我听说什么了吗 |
[11:58] | – What? – About Henley? | – 什么 – 关于亨利? |
[12:00] | I heard that she got tired of waiting around. | 我听说 她厌倦了等待 |
[12:02] | She lost faith and so she asked for an out, | 她失去了信仰要求退出 |
[12:05] | and the Eye gave it to her. | 天眼就满足了她 |
[12:07] | But who knows, right? | 但谁知道呢 对吧 |
[12:08] | In matters of the heart, so difficult to tell. | 内心想法这东西很难说 |
[12:10] | I mean, maybe she got sick of you. You ever think about that? | 也许她只是厌倦你了 有想过那种可能吗? |
[12:13] | Control issues? | 控制欲? |
[12:14] | Maybe you just didn’t tie her up tight enough. Ow! | 可能你把她绑得不够紧 噢 |
[12:16] | Mmm. Here’s what’s going to happen. | 嗯 接下来会这样 |
[12:17] | You’re going to stay here and stop talking, | 你最好呆在这里 闭上嘴 |
[12:20] | and I’m going to make a phone call, | 我要打个电话 |
[12:21] | and in about five minutes, some people are going… | 在5分钟之内会有人… |
[12:30] | – It’s all in the wrist. – Uh-huh. | – 发力都在手腕上 – 嗯哼 |
[12:32] | Let the momentum of the card do the work for you. | 让卡片的冲力替你完成工作 |
[12:35] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[12:37] | This last one I call the Stall. | 最后这一张我叫做”旋转” |
[12:42] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[12:43] | Now you want to see a thing of beauty? | 现在想看个美妙的东西吗 |
[12:45] | – I do indeed. – Here you go. | – 想啊 – 走你 |
[12:46] | And bingo bango bongo. | 噼里啪啦砰 |
[12:51] | That’s good. No, no, no, it’s good to be positive | 不 不 挺好的 虽然 |
[12:53] | despite making zero progress in a year. | 这一年半点进步都没有 |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:56] | Whereas when it comes to hypnotism, | 但在催眠术方面 |
[12:58] | the student has almost become the master. | 学生几乎就要出师了 |
[13:01] | I like your confidence, but you might say that you have the better teacher. | 我喜欢你的自信 但你可以说你有更好的老师 |
[13:05] | – Ooh! – Yeah. | – 噢 – 对 |
[13:06] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:08] | Your teacher definitely doesn’t know what he’s doing. | 你的老师绝对不知道他自己在干什么 |
[13:10] | By the way, was this your card yesterday? | 顺便问一下 这是你昨天的卡牌吗 |
[13:12] | – In fact it was. – I thought so. | – 没错 – 我想也是 |
[13:15] | That’s not bad. | 还不赖 |
[13:21] | If I can hypnotize Danny before you hit him with a card, | 如果我能在你用卡牌打中丹尼之前 催眠他 |
[13:24] | I get top bunk for a week. | 就让我睡一星期上铺 |
[13:25] | Okay, that’s a deal. | 成交 |
[13:27] | – Danny, what’s up, man? – Hey. | – 丹尼 最近好嗎?- 嘿 |
[13:29] | Stare at the palm of your hand and as your eyes change focus, | 盯着你的手掌 随着你的视线移动 |
[13:31] | you will begin to notice… | 你会开始意识到… |
[13:32] | Everything, because I’m not hypnotized. | 随你怎么说 我没被催眠 |
[13:33] | It’s not working. Please don’t become him. | 对我不起作用的 求你别变得跟他一样 |
[13:36] | I didn’t know you guys did party tricks | 我不知道你们在没有女人的时候 |
[13:38] | when there weren’t floozies around to impress. | 居然会耍派对上取乐的这些小花招 |
[13:40] | Uh, I think we stopped trying to impress floozies | 我们在大概1937年的时候就不再 |
[13:42] | in, like, 1937. | 以让女人动心为目标了 |
[13:44] | Okay, somebody broke into my apartment, all right? | 好吧 有人闯进了我的公寓 |
[13:46] | Some amateur who knew everything about me, | 那菜鸟了解我的一切 |
[13:48] | everything about Henley leaving, and everything about us. | 了解亨利离开的一切 还有我们的一切 |
[13:51] | – That’s her. – Hey! | – 就是她 – 嘿 |
[13:54] | – Hi. – You met Lula. | – 嗨 – 你见过鲁拉了 |
[13:56] | I’ve met her. What is she doing here? | 见过了 她在这干什么 |
[13:59] | I’m the new Horseman! I’m the girl Horseman. | 我是新骑士 女骑士 |
[14:04] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[14:05] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[14:08] | Nobody. No excitement. Jack? Anything? | 没人激动吗 杰克 不表示下? |
[14:10] | Dylan, tell me what’s going on here. | 迪伦 告诉我这里是什么情况 |
[14:12] | Well, Lula’s been on the underground scene for the last decade, | 鲁拉过去10年都在做幕后工作 |
[14:17] | and I think she has some real talent, | 我觉得她是有真才实学的 |
[14:19] | and I’d like to try her on stage | 我想让她走上台前 |
[14:21] | – to balance out the duo. – What? | – 来平衡一下阳盛阴衰 – 什么? |
[14:23] | No, are you serious, man? | 你是认真的吗? |
[14:24] | After Henley left, you said I could get back on stage again. | 亨利离开后你说过 我可以再回到台上的 |
[14:26] | Not someone who just showed up. | 现在怎么就凭空冒出来个人 |
[14:28] | I told you I’d think about it, and I have, | 我考虑过 真的 |
[14:30] | and I really need you behind the scenes with me for a little while longer. | 但我真的需要你 再跟我一起在幕后多呆一会 |
[14:32] | Dylan, come on. I’ve been behind the scenes my whole life. | 迪伦 好了 我这辈子都在幕后啊 |
[14:34] | Which is a crime, might I add. Have you seen that man’s face? | 补充一句 那可是犯罪 你看到那人的脸了吗 |
[14:38] | Much as I appreciate the addition of some femininity to the group, | 我非常感谢你为团队加入了女性 |
[14:42] | over and above what Atlas provides, | 这已经比阿特拉斯所提供的条件 要好很多了 |
[14:44] | I think the real issue is we’ve been in this… | 我觉得我们在这里真正的问题是… |
[14:47] | Yeah, the issue is that we have been rehearsing for months | 真正的问题是我们已经排练几个月了 |
[14:49] | for something… We don’t even know what it is. | 而我们一无所知 |
[14:52] | And you’re going to keep working until… | 如果你继续努力直到 |
[14:53] | Until we work as a single organism. I know, I’ve heard you say that. | 直到我们融合得像一个人一样 我知道 我听你说过 |
[14:55] | The thing is, when you say that, | 问题是 你这么说 |
[14:57] | I think what you’re referring to is us, not you. | 我觉得你指的是我们 而不包括你 |
[14:59] | Listen, I’m getting my orders directly from the Eye. | 听着 我是直接从天眼那里得到命令的 |
[15:02] | Okay? And then I give them to you. | 好吗?然后我把命令转达给你们 |
[15:03] | Now, if you don’t like that, you’re welcome to go. | 要是你不喜欢 你可以走 |
[15:05] | No, I’m not going anywhere. But I’m… Mmm. I’m taking care of myself. | 不 我哪都不去 但我 只管自家事 |
[15:08] | Guys, can I just weigh in here really quickly? | 伙计们 我能简短的插一句吗 |
[15:09] | Because I think I see what’s going on here. | 因为我想我知道这里究竟怎么回事了 |
[15:11] | You guys are this amazing, tight-knit family unit. | 你们是个了不起的 亲如一家的团体 |
[15:13] | – I’m a new person… – We are anything but a family. | – 而我是新来的… – 说我们是什么都行 但我们不是家人 |
[15:16] | Okay, well, my mother literally knifed my father in the neck one time. | 好吧 我母亲 有一次还拿刀顶着我爸的脖子 |
[15:20] | So you are actually a little bit like my family unit. | 所以其实你们挺像我家人的 |
[15:22] | – Literally? – But, yeah. | – 真的?- 但是 没错 |
[15:23] | It was an accident, I think. | 我想那是个意外 |
[15:25] | Okay. So, does this mean we’re actually going to do something? | 好吧 那这意味着我们真的 要做点什么了? |
[15:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:31] | You’ve all heard of Octa and their playboy CEO, Owen Case. | 你们都听说过奥克塔和他们的 花花公子CEO 欧文·凯斯 |
[15:35] | His partner, Walter Mabry, died about a year ago. | 他的搭档 沃尔特·马布里一年前去世了 |
[15:38] | You wanna know what all this has been leading to? | 想不想知道这一切会带来什么? |
[15:41] | Octa’s hosting the launch of the next-gen cell phone. | 奥克塔将发布下一代手机 |
[15:43] | Once these phones hit the streets, | 只要这些手机走上街头 |
[15:45] | they’ll siphon their users’ information to the black market. | 就会把使用者的信息发给黑市 |
[15:48] | Meaning Octa’s selling privacy to up their profit. | 这意味着奥克塔将出卖用户隐私 来增加自己的利润 |
[15:51] | So, the Eye has decided to expose them for it. | 所以天眼决定揭露他们的阴谋 |
[15:54] | Our mission is to hijack the show. | 我们的目的就是突袭他们的发布会 |
[15:57] | Rehearsal’s over, guys. | 排练结束了 伙计们 |
[15:59] | This is what we’ve been waiting for. | 这是我们一直等待的机会 |
[16:01] | Now it’s time to get to work. | 该着重出江湖了 |
[16:10] | Welcome, Octa insiders, | 欢迎 奥克塔开发者 |
[16:12] | bloggers and journalists. | 博客作者 以及记者们 |
[16:14] | We’re delighted that you’ve joined us to participate in our special event. | 非常高兴能请到大家 参加我们的特别活动 |
[16:17] | Today marks the beginning of a bright new journey in social networking. | 今天标志着社会网络 新旅程的开始 |
[16:21] | Our latest product, Octa 8… | 我们的最新产品 奥克塔8代… |
[16:23] | Keys, cell phones, iPads, in the bin. | 钥匙 手机 平板 放进盒子里 |
[16:26] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[16:28] | Can’t have you texting, tweeting, recording, or eating. | 在里面不能发短信 推特 录像 或是吃东西 |
[16:32] | Sorry, we will take very good care of it for you. | 对不起 我们会替你保管好它的 |
[16:36] | Oh, by the way. | 噢 这里有 |
[16:38] | Security memo from Case himself. | 凯斯先生亲自写的安保备忘录 |
[16:39] | Couple of surprise guests. Just follow his lead, yeah? | 有些客人很奇怪的 要按照他的指示做 是吗? |
[16:43] | We’re all good. I’m heading to the control room. | 一切都好 我正前往控制室 |
[16:45] | All right. Thanks, Jack. | 好 谢谢 杰克 |
[16:47] | – Atlas, go. – No, Dylan, I can’t… | – 阿特拉斯 走 – 不 迪伦 我不能… |
[16:51] | – What? What’s the problem? – No, there’s too many people… | – 什么?出什么问题了?- 不 人太多了 |
[16:54] | Atlas, I got Owen landing now. | 阿特拉斯 现在欧文进场了 |
[16:56] | Okay, I’m going now. | 好的 现在就去 |
[16:57] | – Stop. – Oh. | – 停下 – 噢 |
[17:00] | – Okay. – Thanks. | – 好了 – 谢谢 |
[17:02] | Pascal, we need you in the kitchen. | 帕斯卡 厨房需要你 |
[17:23] | Look, the speech is about freedom, okay? | 听着 演讲的主题是自由好吗 |
[17:24] | That’s what we’re trying to sell here, is freedom. | 我们像在这推销的是自由 |
[17:26] | Which part of that do you not understand? | 你到底是哪里搞不懂 |
[17:27] | – I know, I’m sorry. – For goodness sake! | – 我的天啊 – 我知道 对不起 |
[17:29] | Mr. Case, John from legal. | 凯斯先生 呃 我是法律部的约翰 |
[17:30] | Just need your signature for release. | 这需要你的签名才能发布 |
[17:32] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:33] | Just get it done and get it back to me. | 把事情办好然后告诉我 |
[17:42] | Hey there, buddy! Smile! | 嘿 伙计 笑一个 |
[17:44] | – Who are you? What the hell? – Who am I? | – 你是谁?搞什么啊 – 我是谁? |
[17:46] | It is picture day. Did Julie not tell you it’s picture day? | 今天是照相日 朱莉没跟你说 今天要照相吗 |
[17:48] | – Picture day? What are you… – Company-wide policy. | – 照相日?你说什么啊 – 这是全公司都要执行的 |
[17:50] | – Look, I got a job to do. – I have a job to do, too. | – 听着 我还有工作要做 – 我也有工作 |
[17:52] | Hold on a second. What is that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[17:53] | I’m going to need some backup here. | 我需要一些支援 |
[17:55] | – Who are you calling? – Hey! That’s my ID. | – 你打电话给谁?- 嘿 那是我的证件 |
[17:56] | Security, my name is… | 保安 我的名字是… |
[17:57] | – Bo Walsh, thank you. – Hey, I’m Bo Walsh! | – 波·沃尔什 谢谢 – 嘿 我才是波·沃尔什 |
[17:58] | Not this guy. He’s not Bo Walsh. | 不是这个人 他不是波·沃尔什 |
[18:00] | Calm down, please. | 请你冷静点 |
[18:01] | Hey! Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么回事 |
[18:03] | This guy just came and put a flashlight in my eyes. | 这家伙刚进来拿闪光灯闪我眼睛 |
[18:04] | I’m trying to do my job. This guy, check his badge. | 我是在做我的工作 这个人 检查下他的徽章 |
[18:07] | – Who is this guy? – I’m Bo Walsh, not him. | – 这个人是谁?- 我是波·沃尔什 他不是 |
[18:08] | It says here, “Evans Mental Facility. | 这里写的是”埃文斯精神病医院” |
[18:10] | – Mark D. Stooge.” – Hold on a second. | – “D·斯图奇” – 等等 |
[18:12] | I’ve never seen this before in my life. | 我这辈子都没见过这个 |
[18:13] | I’m sorry, Mr. Walsh. | 抱歉 沃尔什先生 |
[18:14] | – Come on, Mr. Stooge. – Hold on. He’s not Mr. Walsh! | – 来吧 斯图奇先生 – 等等 他不是沃尔什先生 |
[18:16] | – Come on. Let’s go. – What’s going on here? | – 来吧 我们走 – 这里怎么回事 |
[18:17] | I’m Bo Walsh, not him! | 我才是波·沃尔什 他不是 |
[18:19] | God, you cannot trust anybody in this city anymore, can you? | 天啊 你真的不能再相信这城市的任何人了 对吗 |
[18:24] | Get off me! Look, I want to make a phone call. | 放开我 我要打电话 |
[18:25] | – I want to call my boss! – Hey, hey! What’s going on? | – 我要打给我的上司 – 嘿 怎么回事 |
[18:27] | I want to call my boss, and this jackass… | 我要打电话给我的上司 这个混蛋… |
[18:29] | Hey! Make your phone call. That’s your right, sir. | 嘿 去打电话吧 先生 那是你的权力 |
[18:31] | That’s my right. | 那是我的权力 |
[18:34] | – What the hell? – You’re crazy. Let’s go. | – 什么鬼 – 你疯了 走 |
[18:36] | This isn’t my… Where’s my phone? | 这不是… 我的手机在哪? |
[18:37] | Where’s my phone? | 我的手机在哪? |
[18:39] | Atlas, Stooge has left the building. | 阿特拉斯 斯图奇离开大楼了 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:42] | The circuit board is ours. I am leaving backstage. | 我们控制电路板了 我要离开后台 |
[18:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, Owen Case. | 女士们先生们 有请欧文·凯斯 |
[18:50] | All right. Lula, show these guys what you’re made of. | 好了 鲁拉 让这些男人们 看看你的本事 |
[18:59] | I can take over from here. Clark says you’re on break. | 这里交给我吧 克拉克说你可以休息了 |
[19:02] | What break? Who’s Clark? | 什么休息?克拉克是谁 |
[19:04] | “Who’s Clark?” That’s funny. | “克拉克是谁” 真有意思 |
[19:05] | Imagine if I told Roger that, he’d freak out. | 要是我跟罗杰那么说 他会吓坏的 |
[19:08] | – Don’t do that! – What? | – 别那么做 – 什么 |
[19:10] | Who the hell is Roger? | 罗杰又是谁啊 |
[19:11] | Does Lisa know that you don’t know Roger? | 莉莎知不知道你不认识罗杰? |
[19:13] | – I don’t know who Lisa is. – Are you kidding again? | – 我不知道丽莎是谁 – 你又在开玩笑? |
[19:14] | – You don’t know who Lisa is now? – No, I don’t. Just get away. | – 你现在又不认识丽莎了?- 不认识 让开 |
[19:16] | – That is a dangerous… – You’re ruining the meat. | – 那太危险了 – 你把肉都毁了 |
[19:18] | Don’t make me have to go to Brian! | 别逼我告诉布莱恩 |
[19:20] | – I don’t know who Brian is! – Why are you acting like this? | – 我不知道布莱恩是谁 – 你为什么这样 |
[19:22] | – I’ll go straight to him. – Give me… | – 我一会直接告诉他 – 给我 |
[19:24] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天啊 |
[19:29] | What are you doing to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[19:31] | – Help me! – Help her. Go! | – 救命 – 去帮她 |
[19:34] | Have some water. | 喝点水 |
[19:37] | I feel from your face you’re freaked by the flow of blood, | 从你的表情我看出来你被血吓到了 |
[19:40] | which is fully fixable in a snap | 但我手指一弹就没事 |
[19:41] | by focusing and following the flow of my words | 只要专心和依照我的话做 |
[19:45] | as you’re flowing and floating, | 仿佛你在流动和飘浮 |
[19:47] | which is why you’re focusing on my commands. | 所以你要专注于我的指令 |
[19:50] | You got this far in life | 你生活中到目前为止的成就 |
[19:52] | by listening to one voice, the voice in your head. | 都是靠听那一个声音 你脑中的声音 |
[19:54] | This is that voice. | 而这就是那个声音 |
[19:59] | Look at the light. | 看着光 |
[20:00] | Listen to your own voice. | 倾听你自己的声音 |
[20:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:13] | Wow. What is that? Is that a miracle towel? | 喔 那是什么?是魔法毛巾吗 |
[20:16] | Thank you so much. Do you know what? | 太感谢了 你知道吗 |
[20:17] | You have taught me that I’m not cut out for this kind of work. | 你教会了我 我不适合这种工作 |
[20:21] | Quit! | 我辞职 |
[20:23] | Get another towel. | 在拿条毛巾 |
[20:25] | Thank you, and goodbye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[20:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:31] | Welcome everybody! | 欢迎各位 |
[20:33] | And now, the moment that you’ve all been waiting for… | 现在 万众期待的时刻到了 |
[20:37] | – Nice work, lady. – Thanks. | – 干得好 女士 – 谢谢 |
[20:39] | [announced Revolutionized music with Octa 2. | 奥克塔2代的革命性音乐 |
[20:44] | I’m actually nervous, and I’m not even going onstage. | 其实我有点紧张 这都还没上台呢 |
[20:47] | You know, I’ve heard that if you’re nervous, | 我听说如果你紧张 |
[20:50] | it can be really helpful to picture each other naked. | 想象对方的裸体会对你有帮助 |
[20:53] | It’s actually picture the audience naked. | 其实是想象观众是裸体的 |
[20:55] | No, this is new. This is a new science. | 不 这是新招 新的科学 |
[20:56] | So, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:58] | – Do you want… We should try it. – Not the right mood. | – 你要不要 我们该试试 – 现在没心情 |
[21:01] | Guess that leaves you and me, old buddy. | 看来只能靠我们了 老伙计 |
[21:03] | What? Picture each other… No. No, thank you. | 什么 想象对方… 不 不 谢谢 |
[21:06] | I mean, I admit, from the neck up there are issues. | 我是说 我承认脖子以上有些问题 |
[21:09] | But from the neck down, the David. | 但我的脖子以下 都还是大卫 |
[21:12] | Owen Case. | 欧文·凯斯 |
[21:15] | Good morning, Octa-lites. | 早上好 奥克塔精英们 |
[21:17] | Good morning, Octa-lites. | 早上好 奥克塔精英们 |
[21:20] | Now, I’ve made the claim… | 现在 我宣布 |
[21:21] | Now, I’ve made the claim that Octa 8 is pure magic. | 现在 我宣布过奥克塔8代是绝对的魔法 |
[21:24] | But the truth is, that’s just one of those things I say… | 但事实是 那只是那种 |
[21:27] | You know, the truth is, that’s just one of those things I say… | 我说是真相 但其实 |
[21:31] | …when in fact I mean something else. | 另有含义的东西 |
[21:33] | …when in fact I mean something else. | 但其实是另有含义的东西 |
[21:37] | What else do I mean? | 那我是指什么? |
[21:39] | Well, here to fill you in on some of my fabulous lies and hypocrisy, | 在这里 我将为你们展示 我美妙的谎言和伪善 |
[21:45] | and to perform some of the most dazzling feats of magic you have ever seen… | 并表演一些你们从未见过的 最炫目的魔术 |
[21:49] | – They are the world’s… – greatest magicians. | – 他们是全世界 – 最伟大的魔术师 |
[21:52] | Here to expose me for the fraud I truly am. | 来这里揭露我的骗术 |
[21:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, here are the Horsemen. | 女士们先生们 有请四骑士 |
[22:13] | Hello, New York! | 纽约 你好 |
[22:15] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[22:17] | Hey, it’s great to be back. | 嘿 能回来真好 |
[22:18] | And have you met our newest Horseman, Lula? | 看我们最新的骑士 鲁拉 |
[22:25] | – Feels good, right? – Pretty good. Pretty good. | – 感觉很好 对吧 – 感觉太好了 |
[22:31] | Thank you, thank you. Um, okay. | 谢谢 谢谢 好了 |
[22:33] | We want to talk to you about your privacy. | 我们想聊聊你们的隐私 |
[22:35] | What does your privacy mean to you? | 隐私对你们来说有什么意义? |
[22:37] | Because apparently to Owen Case, it means absolutely nothing. | 很明显对欧文·凯斯来说 隐私毫无意义 |
[22:40] | No, actually it means less than absolutely nothing. | 不 其实比没意义还更没意义 |
[22:42] | You see, he’s mocked your privacy. He’s scorned it. | 看 他嘲弄你们的隐私 他蔑视隐私 |
[22:45] | Right, and we’re not just talking about the things that you already agreed to | 对 而且我们说的不只是那些 |
[22:49] | when you signed, probably without reading | 当你看都不看就签下 |
[22:51] | the terms and conditions of Octas 1 through 7. | 奥克塔客户条款第1-7条的协议 |
[22:58] | Dylan, the FBI is here. | 迪伦 FBI来了 |
[23:01] | All right. Don’t worry about it. | 好 别担心 |
[23:03] | All right, go to plan C-4. | 好 改编成C-4计划 |
[23:06] | Lock the doors. | 锁门 |
[23:08] | Hey, boss, I’m glad you’re here. | 老板 你来了真好 |
[23:10] | Don’t. | 别说 |
[23:12] | Guys, look. We got to move around, get in through the back. | 伙计们 听我说 我们得绕一下 从后面进去 |
[23:15] | These Horsemen are tricky, okay? | 这些骑士们很狡猾 好吗 |
[23:16] | They got backup plans on top of backup plans. | 他们的后备计划都有后备计划 |
[23:19] | Hey, sorry, don’t mean to gloat, but I told you so. | 对不起 不是故意幸灾乐祸的 不过我跟你说过了 |
[23:21] | Cut the bullshit, Rhodes. | 别废话了 罗兹 |
[23:23] | We got an anonymous phone call an hour ago. | 一小时前我们接到匿名电话 |
[23:25] | Confirms everything I’ve been telling her. | 那确认了我一直以来跟她说的一切 |
[23:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:28] | You sent agents to Detroit and Philadelphia. | 你派特工去底特律和费城 |
[23:29] | You’ve been crying wolf so we wouldn’t send them here. | 一直在喊 狼来了这样我们就不会派他们来这里 |
[23:31] | – Boss, please. – Keep working on the doors. | – 老大 拜托 – 继续开门 |
[23:34] | Please tell me that you haven’t bought into Cowan’s crazy, paranoid fantasia. | 求你跟我说 你没信考恩疯狂的幻想 |
[23:38] | Before we start the show… | 在节目开始之前 |
[23:40] | We had Owen agree to a few terms and conditions of our own. | 我们让欧文同意了 我们提出的一些条款 |
[23:44] | So, everything that he had once considered private… | 所以所有我们曾经认为是隐私的东西… |
[23:48] | That he thinks is really private… | 他认为是真正隐私的… |
[23:51] | Yeah, everything that he once considered private is now… | 所有他认为是隐私的东西现在… |
[23:55] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[24:01] | As the Horsemen like to say, magic is about controlling perception. | 就像骑士们喜欢说的 魔术的关键是控制想法 |
[24:06] | You see them as champions of the truth, but are they? | 你们把他们看作真相的勇士 但他们是吗? |
[24:10] | Or is that just another one of their illusions? | 或者说这也是他们营造的幻觉之一? |
[24:13] | – What’s going on, Rhodes? – This is crazy. | – 怎么回事 罗兹 – 这简直疯了 |
[24:15] | We got to get everyone to the other exits. | 我们得让所有人到另一个入口 |
[24:17] | – Let’s go, to the back. – No. You stay here. | – 我们走 到后面 – 不 你呆在这 |
[24:20] | So, since they clearly love secrets… | 那么 既然他们这么喜爱秘密 |
[24:22] | Let’s reveal some of theirs. | 那就揭露一些他们的秘密好了 |
[24:24] | Danny, everyone, get off the stage. | 丹尼 各位 离开舞台 |
[24:26] | Abort. | 撤退 |
[24:28] | Jack, go with them. I’ll see you at the meet-up point. | 杰克 跟他们一起走 我会在集合点跟你们碰面 |
[24:31] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[24:32] | Do you recall the death of Jack Wilder? | 记不记得杰克·怀尔德之死? |
[24:34] | What if I told you he’s not just alive, but he’s actually right here. | 如果我跟你们说他其实没死 而且就在这儿会怎么样? |
[24:46] | And do you know who else is here? The FBI. | 知道还有谁在这吗 FBI |
[24:50] | Let’s let them in, shall we? | 让他们进来吧 好吗 |
[24:53] | And now, for the big reveal. | 现在 惊天秘密 |
[24:55] | Go! Go! To the stage. | 走 上舞台 |
[24:58] | There’s a fifth Horseman, | 有第五个骑士 |
[25:00] | and he’s the biggest criminal of them all. | 而他是他们之中最大的罪犯 |
[25:03] | FBI agent, Dylan Rhodes. | FBI特工 迪伦·罗兹 |
[25:08] | – I knew it. – What? | – 我就知道 – 什么? |
[25:10] | This is so much deeper than you know, boss. | 这水要比你知道深得多 老大 |
[25:12] | You think you’re looking at one thing, but you have no idea. | 你以为自己看着一样东西 但你根本不懂 |
[25:14] | – Who are you? – The same man I’ve always been. | – 你是谁 – 跟我一直以来一样 |
[25:17] | Boys, I’m sorry. | 伙计们 对不起 |
[25:28] | You gotta be kidding me. | 这是在耍我吧 |
[25:29] | – We’ve gotta get to the chute. – Go! | – 我们要去滑管 – 快走 |
[25:31] | – Who are those guys? – Who cares? Come on! | – 这些人是谁 – 管谁呢 快走 |
[25:34] | – Hurry, hurry! – Keep going! | – 快 快 – 继续走 |
[25:35] | How the hell could this happen? | 这是怎么发生的 |
[25:36] | I thought Dylan had everything under control. | 我以为一切都在迪伦的掌控之中 |
[25:38] | Yeah. Apparently he didn’t. | 对 很明显他没掌控 |
[25:40] | Maybe you’re the leak, Dan. Where you been sneaking off to? | 也许是你泄露的 丹 你鬼鬼祟祟的干嘛去了? |
[25:43] | Don’t you dare for a second insinuate that I had… | 你居然敢暗示我… |
[25:45] | – I’m not insinuating. That’s your… – Let’s get to the truck, come on! | – 我没在暗示 那是你 – 我们上车 快点 |
[25:48] | – Stay together! – Move! Move! | – 一起走 – 走 走 |
[25:50] | Lula, come on! | 鲁拉 快点 |
[25:52] | Coming! Whoa! | 来了 喔 |
[25:56] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔 喔 喔 |
[26:02] | Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. | 睡 睡 睡 睡 |
[26:16] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:18] | – Wasn’t there supposed to be a truck? – Where the hell are we? | – 怎么不是车子?- 我们在哪? |
[26:22] | Come on! | 走 |
[26:24] | Hey, hey! Wait, did you mis-run the tube? | 嘿 嘿 你接错管子了吗? |
[26:26] | No, I put it in the truck. I know I did! | 没 我接到车子里了 我知道我接好了 |
[26:27] | Because we’re really not in the truck right now. | 因为我们现在真的不是在车上 |
[26:29] | Somebody must have moved the tube. | 一定有人移动管子 |
[26:30] | Were we above a Chinese restaurant? Give me that! | 我们在一间中国餐厅上方? |
[26:32] | – I’m moving! Relax! – There’s something very wrong. | – 我在走 轻点 – 有地方出问题了 |
[26:37] | Okay. Why are we here? | 好吧 我们为什么在这? |
[26:39] | Why am I frickin’ starving? | 我为什么这么饿 |
[26:41] | Yeah, I’m weirdly starving, too. | 对 我也很饿 |
[26:43] | This makes no sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[27:10] | Okay, sorry. | 好了 对不起 |
[27:12] | At least, and I know this isn’t much consolation, | 至少 我知道虽然这没法安慰人 |
[27:15] | but apparently we’re now surrounded by Chinese food. | 不过很明显现在我们被 中国菜包围了 |
[27:18] | – Right? – Guys… | – 对吧?- 伙计们 |
[27:20] | I think where we are right now, they don’t refer to it as “Chinese food.” | 我觉得我们现在这地方 不能光用”中国菜”来形容 |
[27:24] | It’s just called “food.” | 这就叫做”菜” |
[27:31] | Wait, what are you saying? How is this possible? | 等等 你说什么?这怎么可能? |
[27:36] | I believe in your particular parlance, the word is “magic.” | 我相信用你独特的说法 那个词应该是”魔术” |
[27:41] | That guy looks exactly like you. | 那家伙跟你长得一样 |
[27:44] | He looks exactly like you. Are you seeing this right now? | 跟你长得一模一样 你看到了吗 |
[27:47] | Chase. | 沙斯 |
[27:48] | Must confess, it’s like what I heard about meeting the Rolling Stones. | 你这表情让我觉得就像听 别人说自己见到滚石乐队 |
[27:52] | They’re a lot shorter in person. | 发现他们真人比相片矮一点 |
[27:54] | Remember I told you about the guy who screwed me out of everything? | 记不记得我跟你们说过有一个 我做什么他都捣乱的人? |
[27:57] | This is my twin brother, Chase. | 这就是我的双胞胎兄弟 沙斯 |
[28:01] | Wait, did you do this? | 等等 这是你干的? |
[28:06] | As you can see, my boss don’t mess around. | 如你们所见 我的老板不喜欢乱来 |
[28:08] | I do not understand what is going on right now. At all. | 我完全不明白现在这是怎么回事 |
[28:11] | Okay, let me break it down for you. | 好吧 让我替你们说明一下 |
[28:13] | You jumped off a rooftop in New York and you landed in Macau. | 你们从纽约的一个屋顶跳下来 落到了澳门 |
[28:17] | AKA the Vegas of China. | 也叫中国的维加斯 |
[28:21] | And presto-changeo. | 快速转移 |
[28:23] | Don’t you just love it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[28:25] | The “greatest magicians in the world” | “全世界最伟大的魔术师们” |
[28:27] | are the object of someone else’s magic trick? | 居然成了别人魔术里面的道具 |
[28:29] | Isn’t that poetic? | 这难道不是很诗意吗 |
[28:33] | No? You know what, I’m not gonna let you guys yuck my yum. | 不觉得?知道吗 我不会让你们倒我胃口的 |
[28:37] | Shoo-shoo. Or mu-shu. Whatever. | 咻咻 还是姆咻 走吧 |
[28:41] | Oh, and you know what they say, “What happens in Macau…” | 噢 还有知不知道他们说的”发生在澳门的” |
[28:46] | Uh, well, I don’t know the rest of it, ’cause it’s in Chinese, uh… | 下半句不记得了 因为是用中文说的 |
[28:49] | Hey, thanks, guys! | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[29:10] | Reports are coming in that the infamous Horsemen | 据报称臭名昭著的四骑士 |
[29:13] | hijacked the Octa product launch today. | 操控了今天的奥克塔新品发布会 |
[29:15] | The trick was on them, however, | 但他们反而被摆了一道 |
[29:17] | as we learned of the miraculous resurrection of Jack Wilder. | 我们也知道了杰克·怀尔德 奇迹般的复活 |
[29:20] | And the stunning revelation that FBI Agent Dylan Rhodes | 以及FBI特工迪伦·罗兹其实是 |
[29:23] | has been working as a mole within the Bureau. | 部门里内鬼这一惊人事实 |
[29:26] | Questions abound today as an international manhunt is underway | 如今疑云密布 如今全球范围内已经展开 |
[29:29] | for Dylan Rhodes and his elusive and criminal band of illusionists. | 迪伦·罗兹 以及他及其神出鬼没的魔术师犯罪集团 |
[29:35] | Hey, seriously, where are you guys? | 嘿 真的 你们在哪? |
[29:37] | I’m at the meetup. I’ve been leaving you messages. | 我在接头点 还给你们留了言 |
[29:39] | I haven’t heard from anyone. Please, call me! | 但一点消息都没有 求你们打我电话 |
[29:41] | And the stock market | 周四股市 |
[29:42] | saw big gains and modest losses on Thursday. | 在大涨后小回 |
[29:47] | Hey, tell me you’re safe. Where are you? | 嘿 告诉我你很安全 你在哪 |
[29:48] | Right where you left me, 18 months ago, Agent Rhodes. | 就在你18个月前丢下我的地方 罗兹特工 |
[29:53] | Thaddeus? | 塔迪乌斯? |
[29:54] | How does it feel to lose everything? | 失去一切的感觉如何? |
[29:56] | Your job. Your identity. Your reason for living. | 你的工作 你的身份 你活下去的理由 |
[30:00] | How does it feel to be out of control, perhaps for the first time? | 失去掌控的滋味如何?也许这是你第一次尝到? |
[30:06] | What do you want? | 你为谁工作 |
[30:07] | You’re a fool, Agent Rhodes. You always have been. | 你是个蠢货 罗兹特工 一直都是 |
[30:11] | – Where are they? – I’m not telling you on the phone! | – 他们在哪?- 我不会在电话里告诉你 |
[30:13] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[30:14] | And if you’re wondering if I was behind the Horsemen’s recent debacle, | 如果你想知道 四骑士最近遭遇的挫折 背后是不是我指使的 |
[30:18] | I’ll let you work that out for yourself. | 这就交给你自己去调查了 |
[30:20] | Hey, I burned you once, I’ll burn you again. | 嘿 我烧死过你一次 我还会再烧一次的 |
[30:22] | I’m not playing, Thaddeus. | 我不在玩游戏 塔迪乌斯 |
[30:23] | It’s not my game, Agent Rhodes. It’s yours. | 这不是我的游戏 罗兹特工 是你的 |
[30:26] | You started it when you locked me in a cell. | 当你把我锁进牢房时 你就开始了游戏 |
[30:28] | This is simply my move. | 这一局只是轮到我走而已 |
[30:30] | Next one is yours. | 下一步该你了 |
[30:35] | No! | 不 |
[30:38] | Let go! | 放开 |
[30:40] | Dad! Help me! Dad! | 爸爸 救命 爸爸 |
[30:45] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[31:04] | It’s all about blind spots. | 关键在于盲点 |
[31:06] | When you’re staring straight at something, and not see it. Why? | 当你直接盯着一样东西 却看不到它 为什么? |
[31:11] | Blind spots. | 盲点 |
[31:13] | We learned that together, didn’t we, bro? | 这是我们一起学到的 不是吗兄弟 |
[31:15] | Did he tell you that we were partners once? | 他有没有跟你们说过 我们曾经是搭档? |
[31:18] | No? I didn’t think so. The “Mini-McKinneys.” | 没有?不会没说过吧 著名的”小麦金尼兄弟” |
[31:21] | Chasey and a Mer-Bear | 切西和梅比 |
[31:24] | Gonna make you scare-bear | 会让你吓死 |
[31:26] | Ma-ma-magic McKinneys | 魔法麦金尼 |
[31:30] | Cool. | 酷 |
[31:31] | And then, one day, we were 12 and Virginia von Welsheim | 然后一天 我们12岁 弗吉尼亚·冯·威尔谢姆 |
[31:38] | had a very nice party down the street. | 在街头举行了一个很棒的派对 |
[31:41] | I had a little tum-tum, couldn’t go. | 我有点情况不能去 |
[31:43] | Mer-Bear did it on his own, and got a taste of the solo thing, and uh… | 梅比自己去了 尝到了独自表演的甜头 |
[31:51] | – …and kicked me to the curb. – Oh, God. | – 然后就把我一脚踢开 – 天啊 |
[31:54] | Chase, you win! I concede. Just tell me how you did it. | 沙斯 你赢了 我承认 你是怎么做的 |
[31:58] | Delivery guy came to your door about a month ago, little za. | 快递员 一个月前来到你家 小萨? |
[32:05] | Za? | 萨? |
[32:06] | Pizza, huh? | 披萨 |
[32:09] | – Is this apartment D3375? – Not even close. | – 这是D3375公寓吗 – 完全不是 |
[32:17] | Sleep! | 睡吧 |
[32:19] | Relaxing, floating, drifting, dreaming… | 放松 漂浮 飘荡 入梦 |
[32:24] | Falling. | 坠落 |
[32:25] | So, what he did, my little womb-mate, | 所以 我的小兄弟 |
[32:27] | is he downloaded all your private information, | 下载了你所有的私人信息 |
[32:31] | and my employer had all he needed. | 我的老板有了他需要的一切 |
[32:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:36] | How did you know how to find him? | 你怎么知道怎么找他 |
[32:39] | – That’s a very good question, Atlas. – Okay. | – 真是个好问题 阿特拉斯 – 好吧 |
[32:59] | Just follow the guards. They’ll take you to my boss. | 跟着警卫 他们会带你去见我的老板 |
[33:06] | Been fun playing this cat-and-mouse with you, broski. | 跟你玩猫捉老鼠很有意思 兄弟 |
[33:10] | Meow. | 喵 |
[33:14] | Have fun at the Sands. | 玩的开心 |
[33:20] | – I am so, so, so sorry. – Yeah, you should be. | – 真是非常 非常对不起 – 对 你应当道歉 |
[33:23] | Don’t ever accuse me of betraying us again, okay? | 别再说我背叛我们了 好吗 |
[33:39] | Do you guys ever think that the Eye is watching this? | 你们有没有想过天眼正在看着这一切 |
[33:41] | You know, that maybe this is even what they want? | 也许这就是他们想要的? |
[33:46] | And at the exact right moment, | 在某个瞬间 |
[33:48] | they’re gonna swoop in, and we’ll be like, | 他们会突然出现 然后我们会… |
[33:50] | “Yes! Thank God you’re here! | “太好了 谢天谢地你来了” |
[33:52] | Thank God! Just in the nick of time, Eye!” | “谢天谢地 来的刚刚好 天眼” |
[33:54] | And then we’ll just celebrate, and it was all worth it in the end? | 然后我们会庆祝 到最后一切都是值得的? |
[34:03] | I don’t even really think that, either, so… | 其实我也不是那么想的 所以… |
[34:05] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[34:21] | Ah. | 啊 |
[34:23] | Ta-da! | 嗒嗒 |
[34:26] | So happy to be working with you. | 跟你们合作我太开心了 |
[34:28] | Please, come in. Come in. | 请进 请进 |
[34:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喔 喔 喔 |
[34:32] | Wait, sorry, how are you working with us? | 对不起 你是怎么跟我们合作的 |
[34:33] | Oh, well, as much as a magician who pulls a rabbit from a hat | 就跟魔术师从帽子里拽出兔子一样 |
[34:36] | is working with that rabbit. | 要跟那兔子合作 |
[34:39] | We’ll be working together. Yes. Allow me to introduce myself. | 我们会合作的 没错 我想介绍一下自己… |
[34:43] | Yeah, you’re Walter Mabry. You died a year ago. | 对 你是沃尔特·马布里 你一年前死了 |
[34:45] | Yes. An idea I got from you, Mr. Wilder. | 对 我这点子是学你的 怀尔德先生 |
[34:47] | Fake your death, the world puts its guard down. | 伪装自己的死 然后世界就会放下防备 |
[34:49] | I’m able to control quite a few companies, | 我控制了那么几家公司 |
[34:51] | including my old partner, Owen’s, | 包括我老搭档欧文的 |
[34:53] | as a consortium of so-called anonymous shareholders. | 用的是所谓的匿名持股者组成的财团 |
[34:56] | – And that violates how many SEC laws? – I believe it breaks all of them. | – 那违反了多少条证监会法律?- 应该是每一条都违反了 |
[35:00] | All of them. | 每一条 |
[35:01] | You see, you all want an audience. | 你看 你们都想要观众 |
[35:04] | Need one, desperately. It’s quite sad, really. | 迫切的需要一个观众 这真的很让人难过 |
[35:08] | Hence, my ability to nab you. | 只是 我虽然有能力抓住你们 |
[35:10] | I, on the other hand, want the opposite of that. | 但另一方面 我想要的正好完全相反 |
[35:13] | I just want to be, and I am 100 percent off the grid. | 我只想 而且现在正是百分百的在体制之外 |
[35:17] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[35:19] | Yeah, because the grid is for actual human beings. | 知道 因为体制是为真正的人准备的 |
[35:21] | No, because in a world of total surveillance, | 不 因为在一个大数据的世界 |
[35:24] | the only true freedom lies in not being seen. | 唯一真正的自由只存在于不被看见之中 |
[35:27] | You can’t control the grid from within the grid. | 你不能从体制内控制体制 |
[35:29] | – Follow me. – Yeah. | – 跟我来 – 好吧 |
[35:31] | – Follow me. – Okay. All right. | – 跟我来 – 好了好了 |
[35:33] | You pulled a hat out of a rabbit. That was very colorful. | 你从兔子身上拽出了一顶帽子 那真是让人眼前一亮 |
[35:36] | Almost eight and a half years ago. So, no need to bring that up. | 那是大概8年半之前了 所以 不用特意提起 |
[35:39] | We can’t all be held accountable for our adolescent personas. | 毕竟我们不能为青春时期犯下的 所有错误都买单 |
[35:42] | Can we, Magicolio? | 对吧 大魔术师? |
[35:44] | Magicolio, that was 15 years ago. | 那都是15年前了 |
[35:46] | Don’t get me wrong, I love magic. | 别误会了 我喜欢那个 |
[35:48] | Like you, and many others who, | 我跟你和很多其他人 |
[35:50] | I suppose, were not getting any sex in high school, I dabbled with it. | 一样高中没有过性经历 虽然尝试过 |
[35:53] | But, uh, unlike you, I was able to transition upward towards actual magic. | 但不像你们 我能够力求转变追求真正的魔术 |
[35:58] | Science, you may have heard it called. | 科学 你们可能都听说过 |
[36:03] | So, would you like to know, my friends, just how I got you here? | 那么 朋友们 想不想知道 我是怎么把你们弄到这的? |
[36:07] | We know how you did it. | 我们知道你是怎么做的 |
[36:09] | No, you don’t. | 你不知道 |
[36:10] | Yeah, you stole our files for the show, then obviously hypnotized us. | 对 你偷了我们节目的文件 然后很明显把我们催眠了 |
[36:13] | Stop. No. Seriously, stop. | 真的 别说了 |
[36:14] | The strobe was a combo of binaural beats, as well as… | 管道里有连续的声音 |
[36:17] | I said stop! | 我说了住嘴 |
[36:19] | You might not be having fun, but I am. | 你们可能不觉得有趣 但我觉得 |
[36:22] | You have an unusual way of showing it. | 你这表现方式真独特 |
[36:25] | So… | 那么 |
[36:27] | How did I do it? | 我是怎么做到的 |
[36:29] | Easy. You see, magicians like to control other people’s perceptions. | 简单 你看魔术师喜欢 控制别人的视角 |
[36:34] | In your heightened state of agitation, | 你们在激动紧张之中 |
[36:35] | you saw the simplest cues. Black tube, roof. | 看到了最简单的方法 楼顶 黑色管道 |
[36:38] | And your minds filled in the rest. | 你一心想着跳下去 |
[36:40] | But the tube you meant to go down was 20 feet to your right. | 但你们原本应该跳进去的那根管子 就在你们右侧20英尺 |
[36:43] | Go on, sit down. There’s no one standing in your way. | 来吧 坐下 坐下 不用一直站着 |
[36:45] | Don’t mind if I do. | 我不介意站着 |
[36:48] | Anyway, once in the tube, yes, you’re right… | 总之 你们进入管道之后 没错 你说得对 |
[36:51] | Blah, blah, blah, the strobe contained UV letters pulsing the word “sleep.” | 嘛哩嘛哩 管道里含有螺旋形灯管以及词语”睡吧” |
[36:57] | And that, combined with the sound, put you into an instant alpha pattern. | 灯光加上声音让你们 很快进入了催眠模式 |
[37:00] | Sleep, sleep, sleep. | 睡吧 睡吧 |
[37:03] | And from then on, it really was just fun. | 在那之后才是真正有趣的部分 |
[37:05] | And I can assure you, you don’t know what happened. | 我可以向你们保证 你们不知道发生了什么 |
[37:13] | That’s really creepy. Really, really creepy. | 真吓人 非常非常吓人 |
[37:19] | That’s not cool. | 那不酷 |
[37:20] | Yep, easy stuff, magic, | 对 很简单 魔术 |
[37:23] | if you put your mind to it. | 只要你用心 |
[37:25] | All right, that’s enough. So why are we here, then? | 好了 够了 那为什么带我们来这 |
[37:27] | Besides you getting to show off how adorably clever you are. | 除了让我们看到你有多聪明 |
[37:29] | Well, to start with, the man you stole from last year, | 就从去年你们盗窃的那个人开始吧 |
[37:32] | turns out I had invested quite a lot of money in some of his companies, | 我发现我在 他的一些公司里投了不少钱 |
[37:35] | so a lot of what you stole was, in fact, mine. | 所以你们偷的钱中很大一部分 其实是我的 |
[37:38] | Good news is, it’s very easy for you to pay me back. | 好消息是 你们回报我的方式很简单 |
[37:41] | I just need your skills. | 我只需要你们的技术 |
[37:44] | Owen and I were like the Beatles, if the Beatles had been… | 欧文和我就像甲壳虫乐队 如果甲壳虫曾经是… |
[37:47] | Elfin? | 艾尔芬? |
[37:48] | …geniuses. | 天才 |
[37:50] | Pretty sure the Beatles were geniuses. | 甲壳虫乐队当然是天才 |
[37:51] | And like them, we had a dream. | 就像他们一样 我们有过梦想 |
[37:54] | Could we create actual, genuine magic? | 我们能不能创造真正的 原声的魔法? |
[37:58] | And I’m guessing one of you achieved that dream, and it wasn’t you? | 我想你们之中有一人实现了 那个梦想 而那不是你? |
[38:02] | That is what he would like you to think. | 那只是他希望你这么想 |
[38:05] | My vision was a perfect blend of elegance and technology. | 我的梦想是优雅和技术的完美结合 |
[38:10] | But Owen wanted it for himself so he humiliated me | 但欧文希望独吞成果 所以他羞辱我 |
[38:13] | by exposing my private files to the board of directors | 把我的私人文件透露给了董事会 |
[38:16] | and convinced them that I am unstable. | 说服了他们相信我不稳定 |
[38:17] | Did you take a picture of him while he was sleeping? | 他睡着的时候你有没有给他拍照? |
[38:20] | He had me kicked out of my own company, | 他把我踢出了我自己的公司 |
[38:21] | and now he goes around taking credit for a chip | 然后独占了一块芯片的设计 |
[38:23] | that’s not just the key to one computer, | 那不只是一台计算机的关键 |
[38:25] | but every computer system on the planet. | 而且能控制地球上所有的计算机系统 |
[38:28] | It can un-encrypt anything, crack the defense firewall, | 它能解码一切 破解防火墙 |
[38:32] | manipulate markets, and spy on anyone. | 操纵市场 监控任何人 |
[38:34] | And now it’s being sold to the highest bidder. | 现在它已经被卖给出价更高的买家了 |
[38:36] | If you’re so rich, why don’t you just buy it? | 如果你这么有钱为什么不直接去买 |
[38:38] | So he gets the money? | 然后让他得到钱? |
[38:39] | And the pleasure? No. | 还有成功的快乐?不行 |
[38:42] | No, no, no. Besides, why would I buy it when I could have you steal it for me? | 况且如果能让你们为我偷过来 为什么还要去买呢 |
[38:46] | It’s being previewed tomorrow to the various suitors, | 它将在明天被展示给一些意向买家 |
[38:48] | which will include your targets, a crew lead by a South African gangster. | 其中包括你们的目标 一个南非黑帮带领的团队 |
[38:52] | South African gangster. | 南非黑帮吗 |
[38:54] | Yes. How your team gets past security, that’s up to you. | 对 怎么绕过安保是你们的问题 |
[38:55] | But once you do, you just need to inspect it and steal it. | 但只要进去了你们只要 查看并偷走芯片 |
[38:59] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[39:00] | Come on, this is perfect for you, isn’t it? | 来吧 这最适合你们了不是吗 |
[39:02] | You’re magicians and thieves. | 你们是魔术师和窃贼 |
[39:03] | What makes you think we would even consider doing this? | 你为什么会认为我们会 考虑这件工作? |
[39:05] | Um, oh, wait, I had a reason. What was it? Oh, yes. | 等等 我有个理由 是什么来着?噢 对了 |
[39:09] | You see, back home, you’re wanted criminals. | 你看 在老家你们是通缉犯 |
[39:11] | But here, I control the police, the casinos, the media. | 但在这里我控制警察 赌场 媒体 |
[39:14] | I can give you a new life, out of hiding. | 我可以给你们全新的生活 不再躲躲藏藏 |
[39:18] | And if you don’t, I’ll have you killed. | 如果你们不接受 我会杀了你吗 |
[39:23] | You know what? I’m not stealing a thing for you. | 你知道吗 我不会为你偷任何东西 |
[39:25] | – Not unless Dylan tells me it’s okay. – Really? Dylan is where, exactly? | – 除非迪伦告诉我可以干 – 真的?那迪伦到底在哪呢? |
[39:29] | It doesn’t matter. Yeah, I’m with him. So you can go ahead and kill us | 对 我同意他说的 所以你可以杀了我们 |
[39:32] | because I’m not gonna steal anything for you either. | 因为我也不会为你偷任何东西 |
[39:35] | Strikes me that a consensus seems to be forming, Walter, | 看来我们达成一致了 沃尔特 |
[39:38] | and we’re calling your bluff. | 我们认为你在虚张声势 |
[39:41] | – Actually, we’ll do it. – What? | – 实际上 我们干 – 什么 |
[39:44] | We’re in Macau. The oldest magic store in the world is here. | 我们在澳门 全世界最古老的 魔术商店就在这里 |
[39:46] | We’ll get the supplies we need, and we’ll do it. | 我们能拿到需要的东西 然后就干 |
[39:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:52] | It should be fun. | 应该会很有趣的 |
[39:54] | Chase will take you to the magic shop in the morning. | 沙斯早上 会带你们去商店 |
[40:02] | Badge. | 警徽 |
[40:07] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:12] | Agent Cowan. Your ID. | 考恩特工 你的证件 |
[40:16] | Oh, yeah. Thanks. | 噢对 谢谢 |
[40:22] | It appears Mr. Bradley’s still at dinner. | 看来布拉德利先生还在吃晚饭 |
[40:24] | Yeah? Tell him recess is over. | 是吗?跟他说休息结束了 |
[40:35] | What? | 什么? |
[40:54] | All right, so I made my move. | 好吧 这一步我走了 |
[40:55] | Where are they? I don’t have time for bullshit. | 他们在哪 我没时间废话 |
[40:58] | Oh, I have all the time in the world, thanks to you. | 多亏了你我有的是时间 |
[41:00] | And I didn’t get to finish my lobster, which makes me very grumpy. | 我还没吃完我的龙虾 这让我很不爽 |
[41:04] | Okay, let’s cut the crap. What do you want? | 好吧别废话了 你想要什么 |
[41:07] | You can dispense with the tough guy act to begin with. | 可以先从别装得这么强硬开始 |
[41:10] | You’re too desperate for it to be believable. | 你太想装得像了 |
[41:14] | I said, what do you want? | 我说了 你想要什么 |
[41:17] | You used a form 219 warrant to search my room. | 你用了搜查令里的219表格 来搜查我的房间 |
[41:21] | You found a connection between me and the Four Horsemen. | 找到了我和四骑士之间的联系 |
[41:24] | Which means you can take me out of here on a 24-hour leave. | 这意味着 你可以带我离开这里24小时 |
[41:29] | – You want me to break you out? – I want you to take me out. | – 你要我帮你越狱?- 我要你带我出去 |
[41:33] | All you need is an extradition order, | 你要的就是引渡令 |
[41:36] | which you’ll find in that tray by my printer. | 你可以在我的印刷机上找到 |
[41:39] | Dylan, I had nothing to do with the Horsemen’s disappearance. | 迪伦 我和四骑士的消失 没有任何关系 |
[41:45] | You were lured into a trap. | 你被引诱进入一个陷阱 |
[41:47] | And like Dorothy did when she landed in Oz, | 就像桃乐西到达奥兹国时那样 |
[41:50] | you’re beginning to realize that the only way out is through. | 你开始意识到 离开的唯一方式 就是传过去 |
[41:57] | And I’m the only one who can get you there. | 而只有我可以帮你过去 |
[42:01] | You got this place wired. | 你装了窃听器 |
[42:02] | You don’t need me to get out of here. This is all about payback. | 不需要我帮忙你都可以离开 这都是为了偿还 |
[42:06] | – I believe in an eye for an eye. – So you’re out to destroy me? | – 我相信以眼还眼 – 所以你是要出去毁掉我? |
[42:10] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然了 |
[42:11] | You think I’m still gonna play your little game? | 你为我还会玩你的小游戏吗 |
[42:13] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[42:15] | Because no matter how hard you try to find a culprit behind all this, | 因为不管你多努力的尝试 这一切幕后的罪犯 |
[42:19] | you’re going to blame only yourself. | 你都只会怪罪自己 |
[42:21] | When your little vendetta ended with you putting me in jail 18 months ago, | 在18个月前将我投进监狱 结束了你的小小复仇之后 |
[42:26] | you got tired, you got sloppy. You stopped paying attention. | 你累了 放松了 你不再注意 |
[42:30] | And that’s where you lost. | 那就是你失败的地方 |
[42:35] | So, you can save yourself, | 那么 你可以救你自己 |
[42:40] | or you can make a deal with me, and save the Four Horsemen, | 或者跟我做个交易 救出四骑士 |
[42:45] | and stop wasting both of our time. | 别再浪费我们俩的时间 |
[42:50] | Steal something for this narcissistic little man boy? I don’t like it. | 为这个自恋狂小个子偷一样东西?我不喜欢 |
[42:56] | But what I like less is you deciding for us. | 但我更不喜欢你替我们做决定 |
[42:58] | Yeah? Do you like that we’re the laughing stocks of the magic world, | 是吗?那你喜欢让我们沦为 魔术界的笑柄 |
[43:00] | and the fugitives of the actual world? | 以及现实世界的难民? |
[43:02] | Walter is right. We have nowhere to go. | 沃尔特说得对 我们无处可去 |
[43:04] | But we can fix that. | 但我们可以改变这点 |
[43:05] | – We can fix it? – Yeah. | – 你可以改变这?- 对 |
[43:07] | So you’re officially part of the team now? | 那你现在正式成为团队成员了? |
[43:08] | – Excuse me? – I’m sure this is what Dylan | – 你说什么?- 迪伦说我们应该像 |
[43:10] | meant when he said we should all work as a single organism. | 一个有机体一样肯定就是这个意思 |
[43:12] | Yeah, that is a fairytale that Dylan tells himself, and tells us. | 对 那就是迪伦告诉他自己 还有我们的童话故事 |
[43:16] | Look, even if we get this stick, he’ll never let us go. | 听着 就算我们拿到那东西 他也绝不会放我们走 |
[43:18] | We can’t trust Walter, okay? The Eye has a history in Macau. | 我们不能相信沃尔特 好吗 天眼在澳门有过一段历史 |
[43:23] | They’re the only ones we can trust. | 我们只能相信他们 |
[43:24] | Now, if we can get it to them, | 如果能联系上他们 |
[43:25] | they can clear our names and get us the hell out of here. | 他们就能洗刷我们的名誉 然后让我们离开这 |
[43:27] | It’s a bad plan, man. | 这是个馊主意 伙计 |
[43:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[43:39] | Hi, how are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[43:40] | Um, we need some things custom-made. | 我们需要一些定制的东西 |
[43:42] | Actually, by tomorrow. We’re kind of in a rush. | 实际上明天就要 我们有点赶时间 |
[43:44] | And… | 然后… |
[43:45] | You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? | 你不知道我在说什么对吗 |
[43:54] | Welcome to long’s. My name’s Li. Not Bruce Lee. | 欢迎来到翁氏商店 我叫李 不是李小龙 |
[43:57] | – What? – Got you. | – 什么 – 吓到你了 |
[43:58] | – Okay. – Look. | – 好吧 – 看 |
[44:01] | Where’d it go? | 跑去哪了? |
[44:05] | Oh! And now it’s by my head. How fun. | 噢 现在在我头上了 真有意思 |
[44:07] | – $20. – $20? | – 20美元 – 20美元? |
[44:09] | No, thank you. We’re kind of in a rush. | 不了 谢谢 我们有点赶时间 |
[44:11] | -$10. – Uh, no. | – 10美元 – 呃 不要 |
[44:13] | – Two for one. – No. | – 买1送1 – 不要 |
[44:14] | Okay, all right. Just give us the thumbs. Yeah? | 好吧 给我们大拇指就行 |
[44:16] | Okay. Thanks a lot, Jack. Please take these. | 好 多谢 杰克 请拿着这个 |
[44:18] | So, we need a Keplinger holdout, | 我们需要藏牌器 |
[44:21] | and we also need roughing fluid, a Sanada gimmick, sleeves, tracks. | 还需要止滑剂 隐形指腹 假袖 轨道 |
[44:25] | This is all in plastic, though, if you can. | 不过都要塑料的 如果可以的话 |
[44:32] | What? | 什么 |
[44:35] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[44:36] | My grandmother wants to know why plastic? Plastic is cheap. | 我奶奶想知道为什么是塑料的 塑料的都是便宜货 |
[44:40] | Sorry. Yeah, we need plastic because we’re… | 对不起 我们需要塑料的因为… |
[44:42] | We’re going through a very sensitive metal detector, okay? | 我们要通过非常敏感的金属探测器 |
[44:46] | So plastic, nothing. Metal… | 所以 塑料 没事 金属… |
[44:50] | It detects. | 能探测到 |
[44:57] | What did she say? | 她说什么? |
[44:58] | She said just because you’re talking slowly and moving your hands | 她说就算你说得很慢 还手脚比划 |
[45:02] | doesn’t mean she can suddenly understand English. | 她也不能突然就听得懂英语 |
[45:04] | Oh, yeah. So sorry. He’s racist. | 噢 对 真对不起 他是种族主义者 |
[45:06] | Hey, bro. Listen, I know that the only thing that we agree on | 听着 我知道唯一我们有共识的 |
[45:11] | is that our mom and dad had one too many children. | 就是我们的父母生的孩子太多了 |
[45:13] | So why don’t we just let the kids play with their toys | 所以为什么不让就孩子们玩他们的玩具 |
[45:18] | and go get a little drinkey-poo? | 我们去喝一杯? |
[45:19] | – If it’s free, it’s me. – Great. Guys, we’ll be right back. | – 如果免费的话 没问题 – 太好了 伙计们 我们马上回来 |
[45:25] | Okay, kiddies, the chaperones are watching you. | 好了 孩子们 监护人在看着你们 |
[45:28] | Don’t do anything I wouldn’t enjoy. | 别做会让我不高兴的事 |
[45:32] | Okay. Have fun, you two. | 好 你们俩玩的开心 |
[45:36] | Hey. Can I use your phone? It’s kind of important. | 嘿 能借电话用吗?有件事挺重要的 |
[45:40] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[45:42] | – On the house. – Thanks. | – 免费的 – 谢谢 |
[45:45] | Who are you calling? | 你打电话给谁 |
[45:46] | I’m arranging to hand over the stick. | 我要安排转移芯片 |
[45:48] | So that’s how we’ve been contacting the Eye? | 我们就是这么联系天眼的? |
[45:50] | You’ve been doing it on your own? | 你一直自己联系? |
[45:51] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[45:52] | Oh, God. Dylan’s not gonna like this. | 天啊 迪伦不会喜欢这样的 |
[45:55] | I’m not really concerned with what Dylan likes. Okay? | 我不是很关心迪伦喜欢怎么样 好吧 |
[45:57] | I’m doing this for us. | 我这是为了我们 |
[46:00] | – What is wrong with this thing? – Hey, relax, it’s just a kid’s toy. | – 这东西怎么回事 – 嘿 轻点 这只是孩子的玩具 |
[46:04] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 对 我也是这么想的 |
[46:06] | – Okay. Let me just… – Ow! | – 好 让我来 – 噢 |
[46:07] | Sorry, sorry. Jesus. | 对不起 天啊 |
[46:11] | Hey, can you get this? | 嘿 能开这个吗 |
[46:18] | It’s like birth, you know. | 简直就像重生 |
[46:21] | One person enters the hospital, two people come out. | 一个人进入医院 两个人出来 |
[46:24] | Walk and talk. | 边走边说 |
[46:26] | I’ll tell you on the plane. | 我会在飞机上告诉你 |
[46:28] | What plane? | 什么飞机 |
[46:30] | My sources tell me your Horsemen are in Macau. | 我的线人告诉我你的骑士们在澳门 |
[46:34] | – What’s the look? – It’s none of your business. | – 这表情怎么回事 – 不关你的事 |
[46:36] | Who are your sources? | 你的线人是谁 |
[46:40] | Just some old friends. | 就是些老朋友 |
[46:49] | When we have the card, where do I go? | 等拿到卡我去哪 |
[46:52] | And O for 52. | 0比52 |
[46:55] | Well, it’s perfect. It’s a perfect score. | 完美 完美的比分 |
[46:59] | Then what about girls? | 那女孩们呢? |
[47:02] | Like, relationships? | 感情史? |
[47:04] | What? | 什么? |
[47:09] | Look, it’s not something I’m proud of, | 听着 这不是我引以为傲的故事 |
[47:12] | but every girl I get close to, I end up taking their trust. | 但每个我亲近的女孩 最后我都辜负了她们的信任 |
[47:18] | And then their wallet. | 还掏空了她们的钱包 |
[47:21] | So… | 所以… |
[47:25] | – You take their wallets? – Yeah. | – 你拿她们的钱包?- 对 |
[47:30] | You ever take their belts? | 还拿她们的皮带吗? |
[47:33] | Or how about some peanuts from the hotel bar? | 或者 酒店吧台的花生? |
[47:38] | Not sure why you took those. | 不知道你拿那些干什么 |
[47:41] | I’m sorry, did you think that I was like those other girls? | 对不起 你是不是以为我也跟 其他女孩一样? |
[47:46] | Oh, Jack. | 噢 杰克 |
[47:53] | Okay. So there’s a marketplace down the street. | 好 街尾有个市场 |
[47:55] | And I’m meeting a man with a blue hat. | 我要见一个戴蓝帽子的人 |
[47:58] | He’ll get the stick to the right people and get us home. | 他会找到合适的人带我们回家 |
[48:00] | You go grab Merritt, okay? We got a lot to do. | 你去叫上梅里特好吗?我们有很多事要做 |
[48:02] | And, hey, put your belt on. | 还有 嘿 系上腰带 |
[48:04] | Oh, no, it’s not… She took it off me and… | 噢 不是那样的 她从我身上解下来的… |
[48:08] | You know, the most heartbreaking moment of my life | 你知道 我这辈子最伤心的时刻 |
[48:11] | was when I discovered that you had stolen all my money and split. | 就是当我发现 你偷走了我所有的钱然后分了 |
[48:16] | I didn’t realize until now | 我知道现在才发现 |
[48:18] | how much of that money you put into your face. | 你当时拿了多大一笔钱 |
[48:21] | Seriously, is it weird to have more hair in your nose than on your head? | 说真的 鼻子下面的毛 比头顶的还多不觉得奇怪吗 |
[48:25] | Speaking of, next time you get a hair transplant, | 说起来 下次你植发的时候 |
[48:28] | you might wanna consider requesting something other than old man pubes. | 你应该考虑下别的产品 而不是老头子的鸟毛 |
[48:34] | You know what? You are such a buffoon, Mer-Bear. | 你真是个小丑 小梅 |
[48:38] | And this little ploy you have | 你自己拖住我 让你朋友 |
[48:40] | of stalling me while your friends screw over my employer? | 在背后搞我老板的这套小把戏 |
[48:44] | Not gonna work. | 是行不通的 |
[48:48] | Chase! As you stare into my eyes, you will find that you wanna sleep. | 沙斯 当你直视我的双眼 你会发现自己想睡觉 |
[48:52] | When you wake, you will beg for Merritt’s forgiveness | 当你醒来 你会祈求梅里特的原谅 |
[48:55] | and realize that you will never be half the man that he is. | 并弄明白自己永远比不上他的一半好 |
[49:00] | Merritt, I am so, so very, very sorry | 梅里特 真的非常非常对不起 |
[49:07] | about how pathetic your pupil is. | 你的这个学生真是太可悲了 |
[49:10] | Hey, a little hint on your technique of surprise. | 嘿 给你一个关于惊喜的建议 |
[49:13] | It lacks that all-essential little element of surprise. | 你的惊喜根本就没有一点 惊喜所需要的元素 |
[49:18] | Hey, this has been fun, Mer-Bear. Let’s do it again sometime. | 嘿 这很有意思 小梅 下次有空再试试 |
[49:26] | Well, I’ve had ample time to do some research, and you know, | 好吧 我有足够的时间做一些研究 |
[49:31] | I was wrong. | 我似乎错了 |
[49:32] | I think the Eye might actually be real. | 我认为 天眼也许是真的 |
[49:35] | Thought you didn’t buy into all that. | 我还以为你不信那些 |
[49:37] | I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think | 要是我说我不认为 |
[49:39] | that this road would lead to the great wizard behind the curtain | 这条路能指引我找到幕后的 伟大魔术师 |
[49:42] | and, in the end, I might get to see his face. | 并最终见到他的脸 那我肯定在撒谎 |
[49:45] | That ain’t gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[49:46] | Even if the fate of the Horsemen depends on it? | 即使四骑士的性命都寄托于此? |
[49:48] | Listen to me. I broke you out of there. We’re not changing the terms now. | 听我说 我把你带出来了 我们现在不会改变协议 |
[49:51] | – You put me there! – Yeah, because you deserve to be there. | – 是你把我弄进去的 – 对 因为你活该呆在那 |
[49:54] | – Listen, I did not kill your father. – What? | – 听着 我没杀你父亲 – 什么 |
[49:57] | All right, all right, let’s just cut the bullshit. | 好吧 好吧 就别废话了 |
[50:00] | I know who you are, Shrike. | 我知道你是谁 施莱克 |
[50:05] | I know you blame me for your father’s death. | 我知道你把你爸爸的死怪在我身上 |
[50:07] | I know you think | 我知道你认为 |
[50:08] | I goaded him into performing a trick he couldn’t pull off. | 是我刺激他 让他冲动尝试危险戏法 |
[50:11] | I know the time in jail was a result of a 30-year revenge plot against me. | 我知道进监狱是30年报复计划的结果 |
[50:16] | Supposing that’s all true, you think I’d tell you now? | 就算那些都是针对 你觉得我会现在告诉你吗 |
[50:18] | Man… | 天啊 |
[50:21] | Thirty years. | 30年 |
[50:23] | Thirty years, and the greatest long game magic trick ever created. | 创造了史上最伟大的长时间魔术技法 |
[50:29] | Just to put me behind bars. Okay. | 就为了把我关进监狱 好吧 |
[50:34] | So how did it feel, seeing me there? | 看到我进去感觉如何? |
[50:37] | Was it all you hoped? | 那一切就是你所希望的吗 |
[50:39] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[50:40] | You’re lying. It was an empty experience. | 你在撒谎 那是空虚的感觉 |
[50:45] | And you wanna know how I know? | 想知道我怎么知道的吗 |
[50:48] | I know because you know. | 我知道因为你知道 |
[50:52] | There’s always, always more than what’s on the surface. | 永远 永远都是 不只是表面的这些 |
[50:56] | So what, the past didn’t happen, and you’re not who I think you are? | 那又怎么样 过去的事情没有发生 你也不是我想象的那样? |
[50:59] | Now, don’t tell me in 3O years | 别跟我说30年里 |
[51:00] | that’s the first time you’ve asked yourself that question. | 这是你第一次问自己那个问题 |
[51:04] | I am not my father. You’re not getting in my head, okay? | 我不是我爸爸 你没法影响我 好吗 |
[51:07] | You think you’re luring me into a trap? You’re not. | 你以为能把我引入陷阱?你不行 |
[51:10] | Now, I am desperate, which means I’m dangerous. | 现在我是很急 这意味着我很危险 |
[51:12] | My only concern is the health and well-being of the Horsemen. | 我唯一担心的就是四骑士的安全 |
[51:16] | And you’re gonna lead me to them. And if you don’t, I promise you, | 你要带我找到他们 如果你不带 我保证 |
[51:19] | you’re gonna end up far worse than in some cushy jail cell somewhere. | 你的下场绝对比 轻松的躺在牢房里要悲惨的多 |
[51:37] | What if the Horsemen don’t actually need you to save them? | 要是四骑士其实不需要你拯救呢? |
[51:45] | All right. So the lab is made up of two distinct layers, | 好 实验室是由两个分离的隔断组成 |
[51:48] | the security perimeter and the clean room. | 安保外围以及无菌室 |
[51:51] | The stick we’re looking for should be in this core. | 我们找的芯片应该在这个中心 |
[51:53] | So we’re gonna have to get underneath, extract it, | 所以我们要到那下面 拿到芯片 |
[51:55] | and replace it with a decoy. | 然后用个仿制品替换掉 |
[51:57] | Now, we’re about to get to the chip. | 现在回到芯片上 |
[51:58] | This is the thing about the chip, it’s very thin. | 这芯片很轻 |
[52:00] | Luckily, it’s similar in weight and size to a playing card, | 幸运的是跟扑克牌大小重量差不多 |
[52:03] | so we’re gonna have to brush up on our card-istry. | 所以我们要把飞牌技术再精进一下 |
[52:07] | Whoa, whoa! | 喔 喔 |
[52:12] | That’s no good. | 那样不行 |
[52:23] | So how do we get in? Hannes Pike. | 那我们要怎么进去?哈尼斯·派克 |
[52:25] | He’s the son of a South African gangster. | 他是南非黑帮的儿子 |
[52:27] | He’s RSVP’d with what looks like | 跟着他来的 |
[52:29] | a couple of members of his security detail. | 还有保镖和随从 |
[52:31] | A doctor, to vet it, I guess, and somebody named Buffy. | 有个博士 负责检查 我猜的 还有个叫巴菲的人 |
[52:34] | Yeah, apparently, he travels with a different bimbo every week. Hmm. | 对 而且他每周旅行都会换女人 |
[52:38] | I wonder which one of us gets to play the bimbo. | 不知道我们谁来演那个女人呢 |
[52:49] | Hey, can I get in? | 嘿 我能加入吗 |
[52:53] | At the soothing sound of the slots | 在老虎机柔和的声音中 |
[52:54] | you slip into a serene state of slumber and sleep. | 你进入平静的状态昏昏欲睡 |
[52:59] | Jack, for a moment, | 杰克 一段时间里 |
[53:01] | they will think you’re Hannes, so lead them out and keep them busy. | 他们会认为你是汗内斯 拖住他们 |
[53:04] | You trust your people implicitly. | 他对你们无条件的信任 |
[53:06] | You will have them take care of everything, | 你会让他们处理一切 |
[53:08] | and you will wait in the car. | 你会在车上等着 |
[53:09] | And eyes open, wide awake. Go. | 睁开眼睛 醒过来 去 |
[53:13] | Excuse me. These people are following me. | 不好意思 这些人在跟着我 |
[53:15] | You might wanna check their pockets. | 你也许该检查一下他们的口袋 |
[53:20] | Then our time is ticking to infiltrate the lab | 然后我们有很短的时间进入实验室 |
[53:23] | and get the card to the market, where I’ll hand it off to the Eye, | 把芯片偷出来拿到市场上 我会交给天眼 |
[53:25] | so we can all get the hell home. | 然后我们就都能回家了 |
[53:45] | Hannes, my old friend. So glad you could make it. | 啊 汗内斯 老朋友 你能来真是太好了 |
[53:49] | I knew you had a soft spot for an old-school bidding war. | 我就知道你特别钟情于老派投标 |
[53:52] | How have you been? | 最近怎么样? |
[53:53] | I trust my people implicitly. What they say goes. | 我完全相信我手下的人 让他们处理 |
[53:57] | Certainly. But I’m sure you’d like to see it for yourself. | 当然 但你肯定想亲自看一看 |
[54:00] | Hold it in your hands, check the build quality. | 拿在手里检查一下质量 |
[54:05] | Or not. Also fine. | 或者不看 没关系 |
[54:08] | Well, if you’d like to follow me. | 请各位跟我来 |
[54:13] | You’ll have to remove all your metal. Watches, rings, etc. | 你们必须取下身上的金属 手表 戒指之类的 |
[54:18] | – Yeah, of course. – Excuse me for asking… | – 当然 – 冒昧问一句 |
[54:20] | Where might I have seen you before? | 我以前是不是在哪见过你们? |
[54:23] | I don’t know, probably one of my many symposiums. | 我不知道 可能是在我的座谈会上 |
[54:26] | The book jacket! | 皮书套 |
[54:27] | I have to say, Dr. Michaelakis, I’m a huge fan. | 我得说 迈克尔拉斯基先生 我是你的忠实书迷 |
[54:30] | Oh, thank you so much. | 噢 非常感谢 |
[54:32] | Uh, which book? There have been so many… | 哪本书?我的书太多了 |
[54:36] | Does Hannes’ chippy always talk for you, Doctor? | 汗内斯经常跟你这样开玩笑吗 博士 |
[54:40] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[54:44] | Sorry, when you say “chippy,” you are referring to Buffy here, yeah? | 对不起 你说玩笑 我们就总认为是说这个家伙 |
[54:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[54:51] | Hannes prefers the term “floozy” for all his boy toys. | 汗内斯更喜欢用”荡妇”来称他的所有小鲜肉 |
[54:55] | – Yeah. He does. That’s good. – Noted. | – 对 – 记住了 |
[54:58] | By the way, I got your email, Dr. Michaelakis. | 对了 我收到了你的邮件 迈克尔拉斯基先生 |
[55:00] | You had a query about our ability | 你询问我们在温室… |
[55:02] | to maintain quantum coherence at room temperature | 不使用稀释 冷冻和错误修正 |
[55:04] | without the use of dilution, refrigerators, or error correction. | 维持量子相干性的能力提出了质疑 |
[55:09] | Do you care to elucidate? | 你可以说明一下吗? |
[55:11] | – Right. – Yeah. | – 没错 – 是的 |
[55:12] | Yes, I did send that email. | 是的 我是发过那封邮件 |
[55:14] | – The other day, I saw you. – I did, I sent it. So what gives? | – 那天我看到了 – 是的 我发了 说什么来着? |
[55:17] | I’m sorry, what gives… | 抱歉 什么来着? |
[55:19] | I think what she’s trying to say… | 我想她想说的是… |
[55:20] | Actually, the grown-ups are having a meeting, Buffy. | 好了 我们专家在开会 巴菲 |
[55:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:24] | If you’ll hold on to that. | 请你帮我拿着 |
[55:25] | – Yeah, sure, Doctor. – Thank you. | – 好的 没问题 博士 – 谢谢 |
[55:27] | Now, every seventh grader, even the dumb ones, | 听着 每个七年级的学生 甚至包括哪些蠢学生 |
[55:29] | know the second law of thermodynamics. | 都知道热力学第二定律 |
[55:31] | “All ordered systems tend toward disorder.” Disorder! | “所有有序的系统 都将趋于无序状态” 无序 |
[55:35] | So I’m going to ask you one more time, sir, what gives? | 所以我要再问你一次 先生 刚才说什么来着? |
[55:45] | Well, it’s actually topological quantum order. | 这其实涉及到拓扑量子顺序 |
[55:49] | The emergence of quantum effects on a macroscopic level. | 是指量子效应在宏观的层面体现 |
[55:52] | So that is, in fact, what gives. | 这就是刚才我说的 |
[56:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:07] | You know, Buffy is not a bad name for you. | 你知道 巴菲这名字挺适合你的 |
[56:12] | You know, buff, firm, taut. | 你知道的 巴夫 费姆 陶特 |
[56:15] | That’s good. Did you just find a thesaurus somewhere? | 很不错 你是在哪找了本字典吗? |
[56:17] | Nubile. | 努比莱 |
[56:18] | – That’s good. Thank you. Okay. – There we go. | 很好 谢谢你 好的 |
[56:32] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[56:41] | The stick’s metal. How are we going to get it out? | 那手杖是金属的 我们怎么带出去? |
[56:43] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 是啊 我不知道 |
[56:45] | This is the housing. | 就是这里了 |
[56:47] | 820 million qubit miles of digi-synaptic resonance. | 传输速度达到了八亿两千万量子英里 |
[56:57] | But of course, what sets us apart from anything else on the planet | 但无疑我们独霸全球之处 |
[57:00] | is the processor, which we playfully refer to as the Magic Broomstick. | 就是我们的处理器 我们玩笑的把它称为”魔法扫帚” |
[57:05] | The Broomstick? | 扫帚? |
[57:06] | Has the power to clear the contents of any computing system on the planet | 有着清理地球上 任何电脑系统内容 |
[57:09] | and then magically sweep them into your bin. | 并将其传输给你的能力 |
[57:12] | Oh! Broomstick. That’s funny. | 扫帚 真有趣 |
[57:15] | Take a look, vet it however you’d like, | 看看吧 随你怎么检查 |
[57:18] | and tell Hannes we’ll be taking bids on Monday. | 然后告诉汗内斯 我们将于周一投标 |
[57:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[57:23] | Oh, my God. I must be allergic to something in here. | 我的天 这里面肯定 有什么东西让我过敏了 |
[57:26] | What could you possibly be allergic to in here? | 你怎么可能在这里面 发生过敏反应呢? |
[57:28] | – This room is hermetically sealed. – That’s it. | – 这房间是密封的 – 就是它 |
[57:31] | I’m allergic to hermetic seals. | 看来是对电子辐射过敏 |
[57:33] | If we could get him away from the computer, please. | 好的 把他扶到一边去 |
[57:35] | – That’s the one thing. – Just until he’s recovered. | – 这是唯一的可能 – 让他恢复一下 |
[57:38] | We’re gonna need some anti-baa… | 我们还需要点抗菌药… |
[57:41] | Do we have alcohol wipes? | 这里有湿巾吗? |
[57:42] | Your hands need to be sterile if you intend to get any closer. | 如果你要靠近 就必须确保手部是无菌的 |
[57:45] | Do I make myself clear? | 你听明白了吗? |
[57:49] | – Sorry. We couldn’t… – No, I’m fine. | – 抱歉 我们不能… – 不 我很好 |
[57:52] | …take his medicine into the country. | 把这药吃了吧 |
[57:53] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[57:57] | Can’t risk any contamination. | 不能再接触过敏源了 |
[58:00] | You’re gonna have to stay away from the inner workings. | 到时候你得离它远一点 |
[58:03] | Thank you very much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[58:04] | – All right. If you’re done… – Oh. Here you go. | – 好的 如果你弄完了 – 给你 |
[58:06] | Sorry about this. Okay. I’m okay. | 很抱歉 好的 我没事 |
[58:08] | This happens to him sometimes. It’ll pass. | – 他有时就会如此 很快会过去的 – 过敏 |
[58:10] | Allergies. Nothing you can do. | 过敏 你什么也做不了 |
[58:12] | – Well, something you could do, Doctor. – | 你能做点什么 医生 |
[58:34] | Okay? | 没事了吧? |
[58:42] | Search him, please. | 搜他的身 |
[58:43] | Didn’t we just do that? | 刚才不是搜过了吗? |
[58:45] | Are you serious? | 我们什么也没做 |
[58:46] | Okay. I wanna run full diagnostics on the system. | 好的 我要全方位检查系统 |
[58:50] | This is completely unnecessary. | 这完全没有必要 |
[59:21] | Up, up, | 举手 举手 |
[59:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[59:45] | Hey! I can walk on my own. | 嘿 我自己能走 |
[59:54] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[59:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:00:16] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:00:17] | I can do that myself. | 我自己来 |
[1:00:19] | We just met, man. | 我们刚认识 伙计 |
[1:00:21] | Handsy, handsy, handsy. | 毛手毛脚的 |
[1:00:35] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:00:37] | My eyes are up here, man. | 我的眼睛在这 伙计 |
[1:00:40] | How do you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[1:01:04] | Hey, I’m good. | 嘿 我没事 |
[1:01:07] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[1:01:26] | Do you have anything? | 你这有东西吗? |
[1:01:27] | I don’t know. Can’t trust anybody. | 我不知道 不能相信任何人 |
[1:01:30] | – I’m good. – They’re clean. | – 我没事 – 他们是安全的 |
[1:01:34] | Do your final checks and get them out of here. | 最后检查一下 然后让他们出去 |
[1:01:36] | Oh, we’re walking this way again. Yay. | – 好的 – 我们又走这边了 |
[1:01:44] | I don’t speak the language. | 我不会说话 |
[1:01:54] | See? | 看到没? |
[1:01:55] | What did I tell you, man? We didn’t have anything. | 我怎么跟你说的?我们什么都没有 |
[1:01:58] | Thanks, pal. Appreciate that. | 谢谢 伙计 非常感谢 |
[1:02:17] | Something about a big white dance floor, makes me wanna boogie. | 这个像白色舞池的东西 让我想摆动身体 |
[1:02:20] | Hey, thanks for having us. | 嘿 感谢邀请我们 |
[1:02:23] | That’s great stuff. | 那东西真不错 |
[1:02:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:33] | You guys are pretty serious about your security, huh? | 你们的安保措施 还真是严格啊 |
[1:02:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:02:40] | Do I have all my things? I feel like I came in with more stuff. | 我的东西都在吗 我觉得我进来的时候还带着更多的东西 |
[1:02:44] | Did I come in with more stuff? | 都在这里了吗? |
[1:02:46] | You don’t think so? | 你不这么想? |
[1:02:51] | Uh, sir, I think you still have my wallet. | 先生 我想我的钱包还在你那 |
[1:02:53] | Remember, I, uh, gave it to you when I came in? | 记得吗 我进来的时候给你了 |
[1:02:56] | It would be nice to leave with it. | 我想把它要回来 |
[1:03:03] | Wallet coming through. | 钱包要通过了 |
[1:03:12] | Sorry, my belt. | 抱歉 是我的皮带 |
[1:03:19] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:03:21] | I guess that’s everything, right? | 我想都在这了 对吧? |
[1:03:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:03:24] | – That is not a toy, Buffy. – Sorry. | – 那不是玩具 巴菲 – 抱歉 |
[1:03:32] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[1:03:40] | All right. Drop me off at the market | 好的 在市场上放我下去 |
[1:03:42] | so I can get this to the Eye. | 我要交给天眼 |
[1:03:44] | You asked me to call you when they started | 你要我在他们开始… |
[1:03:45] | running around like headless chickens. | 像无头苍蝇一样跑路时打给你 |
[1:03:48] | Well, that’s what’s happening. | 是的 就是那么回事 |
[1:04:04] | This is where your sources told you they’d be? | 这就是他们说的地方? |
[1:04:07] | No, this is where my sources said we might find an answer. | 不 他只是告诉我 也许能在这找到答案 |
[1:04:22] | She must be familiar with your work. | 她肯定很了解你的事 |
[1:04:24] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[1:04:25] | Miss, have you seen these people? | 小姐 你见过这些人吗? |
[1:04:39] | She says her grandson spoke to their leader. | 她说她的孙子跟他们的 老大说过话 |
[1:04:42] | He’s in the back. | 他在后面 |
[1:04:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:45] | No “Wow, you speak Mandarin”? | 不 你会说普通话? |
[1:05:18] | Ah! The Coffin to the Beyond. | 大变活人 |
[1:05:22] | It was always a flap, or a trap or mirrors. | 总是涉及到暗门 陷阱或者镜子 |
[1:05:28] | The audience thought he’d just disappeared. | 观众们认为他就那样消失了 |
[1:05:32] | But he was always hidden somewhere inside. | 但是他总是藏在 里面的某个地方 |
[1:05:47] | I believe that’s the prototype for the one your father had made. | 我想这就是你父亲 所做那东西的原型 |
[1:05:52] | He, like many others over the years, ordered his supplies from here. | 他和那些年的很多人一样 都是从这里订做道具的 |
[1:05:56] | Ah! Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:05:59] | That’s why you gave me the look when I said they were in Macau. | 所以当我说他们在澳门时 你给我摆脸色 |
[1:06:03] | Your father used to come here when you were young. | 你父亲在你小时候来过这里 |
[1:06:05] | Can I please get some space here? | 能给我一些空间吗? |
[1:06:12] | If you think you’re the only one who’d wondered for 30 years what happened… | 你认为你是唯一一个 对所发生的事情质疑了30年的人吗? |
[1:06:16] | …you’re not. | 不是的 |
[1:06:18] | Lionel was a master magician. | 莱昂内尔是魔术大师 |
[1:06:21] | Either he gamed the hinges, | 他要么在前面缠上锁链 |
[1:06:22] | so he could kick the door and they would pop out, | 这样就能踹开门跳出来 |
[1:06:26] | or he had access to the lock from the inside so he could pick it. | 要么使用内部的锁 这样就能开锁 |
[1:06:30] | Word is the safe was made from cheap metal, and it bowed. | 人们说保险箱是廉价金属做的 所以很容易弄开 |
[1:06:34] | Still, he always had something up his sleeve. | 他总是留一手的 |
[1:06:40] | Unless he’d reached the limit of his capabilities and his clock ran out. | 但最后他达到了他能力的极限用尽了技巧 |
[1:06:52] | Excuse me. My grandmother has something you might want. | 抱歉 我奶奶那儿也许有你要的东西 |
[1:07:00] | This was your father’s. | 这是你父亲的 |
[1:07:02] | He had several of these made. | 他订做了几个这样的东西 |
[1:07:16] | 逃脱术 计时器 | |
[1:07:24] | And the Horsemen? | 那么四骑士的事呢? |
[1:07:26] | I overheard them talking. | 我偶然听到他们谈话 |
[1:07:29] | One of them, Atlas, | 当时他们其中一个叫阿特拉斯的 |
[1:07:30] | he’s meeting someone at the market nearby. | 在附近的市场上见什么人 |
[1:07:50] | As for former Agent Rhodes, | 至于前特工罗兹 |
[1:07:52] | his location is now your number one priority. | 查清他的所在位置是我们的首要任务 |
[1:07:55] | We’re putting out an international APB. | 我们已经发布了国际通告 |
[1:07:57] | We have Interpol, including cooperation from local authorities. | 我们需要当地部门的合作 |
[1:08:00] | Agent Cowan. | 考恩特工 |
[1:08:01] | I’m assuming it was actually not you who walked into Newburgh Federal Prison, | 我想你应该没有 进入纽堡联邦监狱 |
[1:08:05] | then walked out 30 minutes later with Thaddeus Bradley? | 然后三十分钟后和 撒迪厄斯·布兰德利一起离开了吧? |
[1:08:08] | – What? – He used your ID. | – 什么?- 他用了你的证件 |
[1:08:14] | What are you doing, Rhodes? | 你在做什么 罗兹? |
[1:08:43] | – Atlas, hey. – Dylan. | – 阿特拉斯 嘿 – 迪伦 |
[1:08:45] | – I blew it, I’m sorry. – What are you doing here? | – 我搞砸了 抱歉 – 你来这里做什么? |
[1:08:47] | I’m here to help now. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[1:08:48] | Okay, we definitely don’t need your help. | 好的 我们绝对不需要你的帮助 |
[1:08:50] | I know I messed up, all right? | 我知道我搞砸了 好吗? |
[1:08:51] | Yeah, you put everybody’s lives in danger. | 是的 你让大家都身陷险境 |
[1:08:53] | – Where is everybody? – Where is everybody? | – 大家在哪?- 大家在哪? |
[1:08:55] | I can’t be seen with you, actually, right now. | 实际上不能被人看到 我和你在一起 |
[1:08:57] | I got it now, okay? I appreciate you taking | 我知道了 好吗?我很感谢 |
[1:08:59] | the time to take control for a little while. | 你抽出时间 来控制一下局势 |
[1:09:00] | – Hey, I’m actually… Yeah? – Yeah, but I got it now, all right? | – 嘿 我真的… 是吗?- 但是我知道了 好吗? |
[1:09:02] | – You do? – Yeah. | – 是吗?- 是的 |
[1:09:03] | You look like you can get some rest, buddy. | 你看起来应该 好好的休息一下 伙计 |
[1:09:05] | – Who you meeting here? – I’m not meeting anybody. | – 你在这里等谁?- 我没等任何人 |
[1:09:07] | They told me at long’s you were meeting somebody. | 他们告诉我你在翁氏 见了什么人 |
[1:09:09] | At long’s? | 翁氏? |
[1:09:11] | Okay, yeah, no, I am, um… | 好的 是的 不 我是… |
[1:09:14] | I’m meeting somebody from the Eye. | 我见了来自”天眼”的人 |
[1:09:16] | Yeah, no, they agreed to meet me | 是的 他们答应我 |
[1:09:17] | to exchange this computer chip for our lives back. | 用我们的命换这张电脑芯片 |
[1:09:21] | So that’s what it’s come to now. | 事情就是这样子 |
[1:09:22] | I hope you’re happy with the situation you’ve put us in. | 我希望你对现在的状况感到开心 |
[1:09:24] | You’re talking to the Eye? | 你和”天眼”谈过了? |
[1:09:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:09:26] | Why are you talking to the Eye? | 你为何和他们谈? |
[1:09:29] | Atlas. Atlas, give me the stick. | 阿特拉斯 阿特拉斯 给我晶片卡 |
[1:09:32] | Dylan, you’re not our leader anymore, okay? | 迪伦 你已经不是我们的老大了 好吗? |
[1:09:35] | You’re not our hero. You’re not FBI. | 你不是我们的英雄 你也不是FBI |
[1:09:37] | You’re not a magician. You’re not really anything. | 你不是魔术师 你根本什么也不是 |
[1:09:41] | And we trusted you for a year. | 我们相信了你一年 |
[1:09:43] | So if you really wanna help us… If you really… | 所以如果你真的想帮助我们… |
[1:09:46] | If you really wanna help us, you would leave. | 如果你真想帮助我们 那你就离开 |
[1:09:57] | I get it. Cool. Bye. | 我懂了 好的 再见 |
[1:10:18] | Hello, hello! | 你好 你好 |
[1:10:19] | Yeah, that was me you called at the magic shop. | 是的 你在魔术店联系的 那个人就是我 |
[1:10:22] | So much fun though, knowing you’d be scurrying away from me at the lab | 但还是很有趣 我知道你在实验室会被我吓跑 |
[1:10:26] | just to bring it to me here. | 所以我来了这里 |
[1:10:27] | Did you actually think I’d let you go? | 你真的认为我会让你走吗? |
[1:10:29] | – How did you do that? – Everyone has their button. | – 你是怎么做到的?- 每个人都有自己的弱点 |
[1:10:32] | You push it and they go blind. And yours, obviously, is ego. | 一旦按下去 就变瞎了 而你的弱点就是自负 |
[1:10:36] | “Stay the course. | “坚持到底 |
[1:10:37] | Great changes are in store. | 巨变即将发生 |
[1:10:40] | Trust that your unique talents | 相信你独特的才能 |
[1:10:43] | will not go unrecognized.” | 将会被人所知” |
[1:10:45] | – That was you. – Yeah. | – 那个是你 – 是的 |
[1:10:47] | Merritt downloaded all the files, | 梅里特下载了所有的文件 |
[1:10:49] | but how do you think we were able to find him? | 但你认为我们是 怎么找到他的呢? |
[1:10:51] | Your phone. | 你的电话 |
[1:10:54] | I asked to see the face behind all of this. | 我想看看幕后黑手 |
[1:10:56] | What you actually put your phone on was a bi-wave siphon pad. | 被你手机录下的 其实是平板电脑的声音 |
[1:11:01] | Once again, science beats magic. | 又一次科学战胜了魔术 |
[1:11:06] | – So, the stick? – No. | – 那么 我要的东西呢?- 没在 |
[1:11:11] | I got it. | 在我这 |
[1:11:12] | I got it. I got it. | 在我这 在我这 |
[1:11:16] | – Fuck, Dylan! – Wait, leave them! | – 该死 迪伦 – 等等 别管他们 |
[1:11:18] | You really think I’m gonna walk away from you? | 你真以为我会就那样离开? |
[1:11:19] | Give me the stick! | 给我晶片卡 |
[1:11:21] | Give me it! | 给我 |
[1:11:23] | All right. Don’t ever question me again. Beat it! | 好的 别再质疑我 滚开 |
[1:11:36] | – So, the stick. – Go to hell. | – 好的 东西给我 – 去死吧 |
[1:11:40] | Boys. | 各位 |
[1:11:53] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:12:11] | There’s like 10 of you. | 你们可有不少人 |
[1:12:13] | Come on, he’s just doing tricks. | 拜托 他只是在耍小伎俩 |
[1:12:15] | He’s there! Go! | 他在那 快去 |
[1:13:40] | Dylan, watch the pretty birdies fly. And sleep. | 迪伦 看着这会飞的小鸟 睡着吧 |
[1:13:45] | – Doesn’t work on me. – Not even as a distraction? | – 对我可没用 – 难道就不能让你分心吗? |
[1:13:51] | – Good job. – Nice to be involved. | – 干的好 – 还是自己动手好 |
[1:14:02] | Hey, guys! Guys! Hey! | 嘿 各位 各位 嘿 |
[1:14:04] | – I just saw Dylan, something happened. – What do you mean you just saw Dylan? | – 我刚才见到了迪伦 出事了 – 你说这话是什么意思? |
[1:14:07] | Dylan’s here? What happened? | 迪伦在这里?发生什么了? |
[1:14:09] | – Atlas. – I don’t know. | – 阿特拉斯 – 我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:14:16] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么? |
[1:14:18] | Those are Walter’s men. | 那些是沃尔特的人 |
[1:14:20] | This is what they want. | 这就是他们要的 |
[1:14:23] | What the hell? How do you still have that? | 搞什么?怎么还在你手上? |
[1:14:31] | Whoa. That’s Lionel Shrike’s safe. | 那是莱昂内尔·施莱克的保险箱 |
[1:14:32] | What the hell do they want with that? | 他们要用那个做什么? |
[1:14:35] | Okay, we gotta follow that truck. | 好的 我们得跟着那卡车 |
[1:14:37] | They must have Dylan. We don’t have much time. | 迪伦肯定在他们手上 我们的时间不多 |
[1:14:45] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[1:14:46] | You to understand something very important. | 你知道一些非常重要的事情 |
[1:14:51] | We are mirror images. | 我们是镜像 |
[1:14:54] | You see, because like you, | 你看 和你一样 |
[1:14:55] | I share a very deep connection with my father. | 我和我父亲 有着很深的联系 |
[1:14:59] | And like you, I’ll stop at nothing to avenge any wrongs done to him. | 而且和你一样 我将不惜一切代价为他进行复仇 |
[1:15:09] | You know the only difference between your father and mine? | 你知道你父亲和我父亲 唯一的区别吗? |
[1:15:12] | Mine’s still alive. | 我父亲还活着 |
[1:15:15] | Get him up. | 让他起来 |
[1:15:30] | So, this is the man | 那么 就是这个人 |
[1:15:34] | who spent a lifetime plotting against me. | 花了一辈子时间暗算我 |
[1:15:39] | I wouldn’t have known your face | 即使你的巨幅海报挂在 我的卧室窗户外面 |
[1:15:41] | if it had been on a billboard outside my bedroom window. | 我也认不出来你是谁 |
[1:15:45] | But you have spent, what, 3O years thinking about mine? | 但你却花了30年时间一直算计我? |
[1:15:49] | When my father died, | 当我父亲死的时候 |
[1:15:50] | your insurance company denied my mother her claims. | 你的保险公司 拒绝了我母亲的请求 |
[1:15:52] | – I wouldn’t even have known… – She died a pauper! | – 她穷苦而死 – 我甚至不知道… |
[1:15:54] | …who your mother was. | 你的母亲是谁 |
[1:15:56] | She was a digit, a nanobyte in a stream of data. | 她只是个数字 一连串资料的十亿分之一 |
[1:16:00] | Because nothing is personal to you | 因为你不关心任何事 |
[1:16:02] | and everyone and everything is just a number, isn’t that so? | 任何人和任何事对于 你来说都只是数字 对吧? |
[1:16:05] | That is where you are wrong, Mr. Rhodes. | 那正是你错的地方 罗兹先生 |
[1:16:07] | Once you made yourself known it became very personal. | 一旦你出名了 那就跟你有关了 |
[1:16:14] | – My son… – Yeah, the sociopath. | – 我的儿子… – 是的 反社会的家伙 |
[1:16:15] | Funny thing is, I have seven so-called legitimate children. | 有趣的是 我有七个所谓的婚生子女 |
[1:16:20] | Sniveling, snobbish, stupid runts. | 他们虚情假意 十分势力 而且愚蠢无比 |
[1:16:23] | I have one illegitimate child who is a lot like me. | 但我有一个和我一样的私生子 |
[1:16:27] | The point is, he wants something, | 问题是 他想要一些东西 |
[1:16:30] | and like any good parent, I will stop at nothing to get it for him. | 像那些好的父母一样 我将不惜一切代价让他获得 |
[1:16:35] | Your Horsemen have it. | 那东西就在你的骑士身上 |
[1:16:37] | You will turn it and them over to us, now. | 你会把它和他们 现在就交给我们 |
[1:16:41] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:46] | Dylan, I would like you to really take this moment in | 迪伦 我很希望你好好记住这一刻 |
[1:16:49] | because this is the consequence of your personal vendetta come to life | 因为这就是你一心报私仇 |
[1:16:52] | and staring you in the face. | 反被将了一军的结果 |
[1:16:54] | I want you to know that when you’re gone, | 我要你知道就算你归西 |
[1:16:56] | we’re not going to stop. | 我们也不会停止 |
[1:16:57] | We’re gonna destroy everything you believe in, | 我们将毁了你相信的一切 |
[1:16:59] | starting with the Horsemen, and ending with the Eye. | 先从四骑士开始 最后毁了”天眼” |
[1:17:02] | Now then, cast your mind back | 现在 鼓起你的勇气 |
[1:17:04] | to standing by the banks of the river watching your father descend, | 站在这亲眼目睹你父亲失败 |
[1:17:07] | disgraced and discredited. | 遭遇耻辱并名誉扫地的河岸边 |
[1:17:09] | The horrid psychic pain as you have relived for years. | 这些年来你感受到的恐惧 |
[1:17:12] | I felt that same thing two years ago | 我感受到同样的感觉 两年前你不仅毁了 |
[1:17:16] | as you drained not just my father’s fortune, but his dignity! | 我父亲的前途 还有他的尊严 |
[1:17:19] | And yet you took pleasure from it. | 而你却从中得到快乐 |
[1:17:24] | This should bring back some childhood memories. | 这应该能给你带回一些童年记忆 |
[1:17:54] | – Would you like some tea? – Oh. Thank you. | – 想喝点茶吗?- 谢谢你 |
[1:18:12] | – You ready? – Over to you. | – 你准备好了吗?- 请便 |
[1:18:21] | Splash! | 水花 |
[1:18:26] | Job done! | 完事了 |
[1:18:43] | Hell is going to seem like a day at the spa | 看起来还得等不少时间 |
[1:18:46] | by the time we’re through with these Horsemen. | 到时候我们就把骑士灭了 |
[1:18:49] | – Wouldn’t you say? – You had me at “hell.” | – 你说呢?- 完全正确 |
[1:19:08] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[1:19:13] | Always keep something up my sleeve. | 我每次都会给自己留一手的 |
[1:20:34] | I wish I could dredge from the muck of my soul | 我希望我能洗净自己的灵魂 |
[1:20:38] | one speck of remorse, but I can’t. | 让它毫无污秽 但这是不可能的 |
[1:20:42] | So I’ll stick to the business at hand and try not to smile too broadly. | 所以我会继续做着生意 并试着别笑得太明显 |
[1:20:48] | And, uh, thank you for delivering Mr. Dylan Rhodes. | 还有 谢谢你 为我送来迪伦·罗兹先生 |
[1:20:54] | I take it it’s done. | 我想这事已经完了 |
[1:20:57] | Literally hit the bottom. | 差不多沉睡在海底了 |
[1:21:00] | – Now, where are the Horsemen? – They’re performers. | – 那么 四骑士在哪?- 他们只是表演的 |
[1:21:06] | Their pride, their ego, their need to be adored are all too powerful | 他们的骄傲和自负 他们对于名气的渴望 实在是太强烈了 |
[1:21:11] | to keep them out of the limelight for long. | 他们无法隐藏太久 |
[1:21:13] | If they don’t make themselves known, you will find yourself | 如果找不到他们 你就会发现你自己 |
[1:21:19] | in a very similar position to Mr. Rhodes. | 和罗兹先生一样 处于一个十分相似的情况 |
[1:21:23] | – Are we clear about that? – As clear as the water he’s under. | – 清楚了吗?- 像他沉入的水一样清楚 |
[1:21:34] | You’ll have the rest when I have the Horsemen. | 抓住骑士之后 再给你剩下的 |
[1:22:10] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[1:22:13] | Dylan, come on, buddy, breathe! | 迪伦 拜托 醒醒伙计 |
[1:22:15] | – Dylan. – Dylan? | – 迪伦 – 迪伦 |
[1:22:16] | Dylan, come on! | 迪伦 醒醒 |
[1:22:23] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[1:22:26] | Jesus! You scared the hell out of us, man. | 天啊 你吓坏我们了 伙计 |
[1:22:28] | – Are you all right, bro? – Okay! | – 你没事吧 伙计?- 好了 |
[1:22:32] | – Thank you! – This is the least I could do. | – 谢谢你 – 这是我起码能做的 |
[1:22:34] | No. There’s a hell of a lot less you could’ve done. | 不 你本可以袖手旁观的 |
[1:22:36] | That was not an option. | 我们可不会那样 |
[1:22:37] | You took a bullet for us, it was huge. | 你为我们挡了子弹 那可是大恩情 |
[1:22:39] | You really did, man. | 你真的做到了 伙计 |
[1:22:44] | Thanks for pulling me out. Seriously. | 说真的 感谢你们救我出来 |
[1:22:47] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:22:48] | You got yourself out. We did the easy part. | 是你自己出来的 我们只是拉你出水 |
[1:22:50] | Literally, in my case, I was just standing on the shore | 是真的 因为我当时 只是站在岸边 |
[1:22:53] | while Atlas jumped down and got you. | 是阿特拉斯跳下水 找到你的 |
[1:22:55] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[1:22:56] | Hey, you guys. Something’s not right. | 嘿 各位 有点不对劲 |
[1:22:58] | – What’s wrong? – What? | – 怎么了?- 怎么? |
[1:23:02] | – It’s fake. – What? | – 这是假的 – 什么? |
[1:23:06] | No, I had the stick. | 不 我拿到了芯片 |
[1:23:07] | The actual stick. I swear, it was in my hand, | 是真的芯片 我发誓是真的 就在我手里 |
[1:23:10] | in the lab, and then I put it in the little case thing. | 然后我把它放在一个小盒子里 |
[1:23:12] | – And I gave it to Atlas. – Right, which I then gave to Dylan. | – 然后给了阿特拉斯 – 对 后来我交给迪伦 |
[1:23:15] | Is there any chance you’ve possibly misplaced it at any point? | 有没有可能 是你错放在什么地方了? |
[1:23:17] | No, I took it from you and then slipped it back in your coat | 不 我从你手里把它拿走 |
[1:23:21] | when I pushed you out. | 然后把你推开时又还给了你 |
[1:23:23] | Either way, we’re left holding a whole sack full of nada. | 总之 我们这次算是栽了 |
[1:23:26] | Yeah, but they’re gonna come after us as if we do have something. | 是的 但他们还是会认为 东西就在我们手上 |
[1:23:29] | No. Okay. I agree that somebody got the better of us. Okay? Somehow. | 不 好的 我同意有人 战胜了我们 |
[1:23:32] | But I don’t agree that we have a sack full of nada. | 但是我不认为我们就一败涂地了 |
[1:23:34] | Because we’re all here. That’s a sack full of something. | 因为我们都在这 这才是最重要的 |
[1:23:39] | Listen, we all know that Walter is not going to stop until he gets that chip. | 听着 我们都知道沃尔特 不得到芯片不会停手 |
[1:23:45] | And we’re the only ones that even know that he’s alive. | 而且我们是唯一 知道他还活着的人 |
[1:23:49] | We can’t just walk away. That’s not what the Horsemen do. | 我们不能就这样不管了 这可不是骑士的风格 |
[1:23:56] | There’s a quote. Um… | 有一段话 |
[1:23:58] | It’s actually by the magician | 这话是一个魔术师说的 |
[1:24:00] | that made me wanna do this in the first place. | 正是他让我走上了这条路 |
[1:24:02] | It’s, uh… | 说的是… |
[1:24:04] | “A magician’s greatest power lies forever shrouded in his empty fist.” | “魔术师最大的力量 永远深藏于他的空拳” |
[1:24:10] | “And the very idea that he can convince the world | “然而他能说服世人” |
[1:24:13] | that he is, in fact, carrying with him a secret.” | “他确实握有秘密” |
[1:24:16] | – That’s Lionel Shrike. – Right. | – 那是莱昂内尔·施莱克说的 – 是的 |
[1:24:20] | So what are you saying? | 那你的意思是我们 |
[1:24:21] | That we should pretend like we have something we don’t? | 要假装我们手头有没有的东西? |
[1:24:28] | – What is Walter’s greatest fear? – Being seen. | – 沃尔特最大的恐惧是什么?- 被曝光 |
[1:24:31] | – And what does the stick do? – The stick can unencode anything. | 那芯片是做什么的?那芯片可以破译一切 |
[1:24:35] | It can open up a back door into any computer on the planet. | 它可以悄然入侵这星球上的任何一台电脑 |
[1:24:40] | – Including his. – Yeah. | – 包括他的 – 是的 |
[1:24:44] | Right, we not only make him think that we have it, | 好的 我们不仅要让他认为 芯片在我们手上 |
[1:24:46] | but that we’re going to use it to expose and destroy him. | 还要让他以为我们将用 芯片将他彻底毁了 |
[1:24:50] | We need a plan. But we don’t have time. | 我们需要个计划 但我们没时间了 |
[1:24:54] | We have each other and there are five of us. | 我们还有彼此 而且我们有五个人 |
[1:24:57] | But we also need supplies, right? And resources. | 但是我们还需要惊喜 对吧?还有必要的道具和资源 |
[1:25:00] | And probably more than five people. | 或者更多的人 |
[1:25:04] | Do you really think you don’t have help? | 你真认为没人帮你们? |
[1:25:08] | Oh, she speaks English. Of course. Yeah. | 她会说英语 当然了 对 |
[1:25:11] | Do you know why the Fool is the most powerful card in the tarot? | 你知道为何”愚者”是 塔罗牌中力量最大的? |
[1:25:16] | Not because the person who draws him is a fool. | 不是因为抽到它的人就是愚者 |
[1:25:20] | He’s a fool because he’s a clean slate, | 他愚 因为他是一张白纸 |
[1:25:24] | and, therefore, can become anything. | 因此可以成为 无所不能 |
[1:25:28] | You were chosen. | 你们是被选择的人 |
[1:25:30] | All of you. | 你们都是 |
[1:25:32] | Not because of who you are, but because of who you might become. | 不是因为你们是谁 而是因为你们将取得的成绩 |
[1:25:39] | When you say “chosen”… Are you part of the Eye? | 当你说”被选择” 你是”天眼”的一部分? |
[1:25:43] | Yes. We are part of the Eye. | 是的 我们是”天眼”的一部分 |
[1:25:47] | You’ve each doubted our existence. | 你们都怀疑我们的存在 |
[1:25:51] | Wondering if we, indeed, were watching. | 想知道 我们是否在观察 |
[1:25:59] | We are. We always have been. | 我们确实在观察 我们一直如此 |
[1:26:03] | This is the best magic shop in the world. | 这可是世界上最好的魔术店 |
[1:26:05] | – You know what she’s saying, right? – Yes. | – 你明白她说的 对吧?- 是的 |
[1:26:08] | That now we have resources and help. | 现在我们有了资源和帮手 |
[1:26:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:26:16] | So, who’s in? | 那么 谁加入? |
[1:26:21] | – I’m in. – Yeah, I’m in. | – 我加入 – 是的 我加入 |
[1:26:27] | Let’s do this. | 我们开干吧 |
[1:26:45] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:26:50] | Not long ago, we were tricked. | 不久前 我们被人耍了 |
[1:26:52] | I was exposed and brought back from the dead. | 我被人发现没有死去 |
[1:26:55] | So we thought it was only fitting that we do the same thing | 所以我们觉得唯一的办法 |
[1:26:58] | – to the person who did it to us. – Midnight, New Year’s Eve. London. | – 就是以牙还牙 – 除夕 午夜 伦敦 |
[1:27:02] | We will be performing a series of shows that all connect to our big finale, | 我们将进行一连串的表演 那将会是我们的绝唱 |
[1:27:06] | so pay close attention to each trick. | 所以你们得好好看着 |
[1:27:08] | Get my father. | 叫我父亲来 |
[1:27:11] | Run! | 快点 |
[1:27:12] | I want Interpol, Scotland Yard, whoever we have in London. | 我要找国际刑警 苏格兰场 能找的帮手都找上 |
[1:27:15] | What do we know about Rhodes? | 罗兹方面有什么消息? |
[1:27:17] | Wherever the Horsemen are, that’s where he is. | 不管骑士们在哪 他都会在那里 |
[1:27:19] | Let’s get to the airport. | 我们去机场吧 |
[1:27:20] | So leave your kiddies at home and get ready for a wild night, | 留小孩在家 准备享受疯狂夜晚 |
[1:27:22] | because we, too, will bring someone back from the dead. | 因为我们也会让某人死而复生 |
[1:27:26] | Let’s move, everyone! | 各位行动吧 |
[1:27:27] | In front of the largest stage in the world… | 在世界最大的舞台前面… |
[1:27:29] | The actual world. | 真实的世界 |
[1:27:31] | You know they’re playing you, right? Leading you into a trap? | 你知道他们在耍你 对吧?把你引入陷阱 |
[1:27:35] | Yeah, but the threat is real. | 是的 但这威胁是真的 |
[1:27:37] | This card can hack into any system on the planet, including ours. | 这张芯片可以黑进 地球上任何的电脑 包括我们的 |
[1:27:40] | They have it, why wouldn’t they use it to expose us? | 现在芯片在他们手上 他们为何就不会用? |
[1:27:42] | Me. Everything we’ve done. | 我 我们所做的一切 |
[1:27:44] | Is it real, Mr. McKinney? | 这是真的吗 麦金尼先生? |
[1:27:53] | The threat is real. | 这威胁是真的 |
[1:27:54] | So, how do we stay ahead of them? | 那么 我们要怎么对付他们? |
[1:27:57] | We need to get to London by midnight. | 我们得在午夜赶到伦敦 |
[1:28:08] | We are here in London | 我们现在在伦敦 |
[1:28:09] | on this New Year’s Eve, and the crowds are out in force. | 除夕夜充满了人群 |
[1:28:12] | Locals and tourists alike | 当地人和游客们 |
[1:28:14] | getting ready for the party of the year. | 准备好参加年度大派对了 |
[1:28:16] | A video gone viral from the infamous | 一段跟四骑士有关的视频 |
[1:28:18] | Horsemen magicians has surfaced. | 已经在网上疯传了 |
[1:28:20] | They promise to make a grand reappearance. | 他们承诺会盛大复出 |
[1:28:21] | But will it end in their arrest on national television ? | 但结局会是他们在全国电视上被捕或证明清白? |
[1:28:25] | Or some sort of vindication? | 或者说只是一个噱头? |
[1:28:26] | Who knows where they’ll show up… | 天晓得他们会在哪里出现 |
[1:28:29] | remake reporter H But we do know, wherever, | 但我们知道不管何时何地 |
[1:28:30] | whenever that is, people will be watching. | 人们会拭目以待 |
[1:28:35] | Yeah, texts, tweets, lnstagrams. | 是的 短信 推特 博客 |
[1:28:37] | Anything that says “Horsemen,” brags about seeing the Horsemen, | 任何和骑士有关系的消息 |
[1:28:40] | tag them and bundle them. | 都给我跟一跟 |
[1:28:42] | Dad, who do we have security-wise on this? Your guys? | 爸爸 这一次担任保安的是谁 是你们吗? |
[1:28:44] | Whoever you want. | 你要谁都行 |
[1:28:45] | Well, we want all of them and all their friends. | 都带上 再加上一些人 |
[1:28:47] | Anyone who wants to work stationed throughout the city, | 让任何想赚外快的人随时待命 |
[1:28:49] | so they can be anywhere in 60 seconds. | 60秒立即出现在全市各处 |
[1:29:06] | Hello! Hey! | 你好 嘿 |
[1:29:10] | My name’s Jack Wilder. | 我叫杰克·怀尔德 |
[1:29:12] | Goddamn, it feels good to be back. | 该死的 回来的感觉真好 |
[1:29:16] | All right, gather around. Indulge me. | 好的 都过来吧 |
[1:29:18] | I wanna talk to you about something real quick. | 我要跟你们分享一些消息 |
[1:29:20] | You all know Three Card Monte, also known as “Find the Lady”? | 你们都知道三张扑克戏法 也被叫做”找小姐”戏法吗? |
[1:29:24] | Trick performed by street hustlers all over the world. And why street hustlers? | 在全世界由老千表演的戏法 为什么是老千? |
[1:29:29] | Because as soon as you walk up to the table, you lose. | 因为只要你靠近桌子 你就输了 |
[1:29:32] | Every time. Let me demonstrate. | 每次都是如此 让我示范一遍 |
[1:29:36] | While we’re at it, let’s find ourselves a life-sized Queen. | 在此期间 我们找一个活生生的女王 |
[1:29:40] | Ma’am, would you mind being my Queen? | 女士 你能当我的女王吗? |
[1:29:46] | Don’t worry. I promise you there’s a 50 percent chance | 别担心 我向你保证 回来的机会是五成 |
[1:29:48] | you’ll get her back after the show. | 表演结束后你活着 |
[1:29:49] | Head over there. Thank you very much. | 到那边去 非常感谢 |
[1:29:51] | All right. Let’s find ourselves some Jacks to serve our Queen! | 好的 我们来找一些 服侍女王的杰克吧 |
[1:29:55] | Trust me, gentlemen. | 相信我 先生们 |
[1:29:56] | I know how these guys work now. They’re gonna start with a tease. | 我知道了这些家伙的计划 他们先是开玩笑 |
[1:30:00] | A few little pop-ups. | 来点暖场 |
[1:30:02] | Something to lure you in. Like… | 弄点手段引诱你加入 |
[1:30:05] | Well, you know, like Three Card Monte, where the guy goes, | 你知道 就像他们现在表演的节目 |
[1:30:09] | “Looky here, but no, no, looky here!” | “看这里 但是不 不 看这里” |
[1:30:12] | Except when all these little tricks are done, | 当那些技巧弄完后 |
[1:30:16] | the only thing you’re gonna be looking at | 你将看到的唯一东西 |
[1:30:18] | is the inside of your own colon, with the words | 就是让你感到吃惊的 |
[1:30:22] | “Horsemen” written all over it. | 写着”骑士”的卡片 |
[1:30:26] | In blood. | 还是通红的 |
[1:30:27] | We get the picture, Mr. McKinney. | 我们收到图像了 麦金尼先生 |
[1:30:31] | And get out of my chair. | 别再坐我的椅子 |
[1:30:33] | Hello, everybody! | 大家好啊 |
[1:30:35] | Come close, come on! | 靠近一点 来呀 |
[1:30:37] | All right, all right, so listen. | 好的 好的 听着 |
[1:30:39] | Tonight, I am going to make something fly using actual magic. | 今晚 我将利用真实的魔术飞起来 |
[1:30:45] | – Are you ready? – Yeah! | – 准备好了吗?- 是的 |
[1:30:47] | I’m going to take a very large vessel, | 我要利用一辆大型的船 |
[1:30:50] | I’m gonna make it fly over there and land on the Thames. | 我要让它飞起来 然后在泰晤士河着陆 |
[1:30:54] | Can you handle that? | 你能接受吗? |
[1:30:56] | Same rules apply as before. | 和以前的规则一样 |
[1:30:58] | All you need to do is keep your eye on the Queen. | 你们要做的就是仔细看着皇后 |
[1:31:00] | It’s as simple as that. | 就那么简单 |
[1:31:01] | – Are you guys ready? – Yeah! | – 你们准备好了吗?- 是的 |
[1:31:03] | Dad, look at this. | 爸爸 看看这个 |
[1:31:06] | Tag this one. Where does it come from? | 这消息是从哪来的 |
[1:31:07] | Near the river. Looks like the shows are starting. | 河边 看来表演开始了 |
[1:31:10] | But we’re not the only ones who found them. | 但发现他们的不止我们 |
[1:31:11] | – What do you mean? – It’s on Channel One. | – 什么意思?- 在一号频道 |
[1:31:21] | – Let’s go to 2. – Here we go. | – 转到第2频道 – 找到了 |
[1:31:22] | Got him. We have a location. | 找到他了 他在这 |
[1:31:25] | It’s Jack Wilder. Here come the Horsemen. | 是杰克·怀尔德 骑士出现了 |
[1:31:27] | Okay, we’re moving. Let’s go, let’s go. | 好的 行动 行动 行动 |
[1:31:29] | Typing in grid coordinates now. | 正在比对 |
[1:31:33] | Turn around. Hide yourselves with the cards. | 转身 藏在牌后面 |
[1:31:36] | And here we go. Switch! | 我们开始了 交换 |
[1:31:41] | You guys still have your eye on her? You want me to go back and do it? | 你们还盯着她吗?要我去后面看看吗? |
[1:31:43] | Okay, all right. I’m moving on. And switch. | 好的 我继续 交换 |
[1:31:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[1:31:50] | Down at the end? You sure? | 那边 你们确定? |
[1:31:52] | All right, can I get a drumroll from my man in the back? | 好的 后面的伙计 能击鼓吗? |
[1:31:55] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:32:03] | There’s my girl. | 她在那 |
[1:32:06] | Not my girl, 100 percent your girl. | 不是我的姑娘 是你的姑娘 |
[1:32:08] | But just in this situation. | 但在这样的情况下 |
[1:32:10] | Okay, but I gotta warm up a little bit first. Okay? | 好的 但我得先暖暖场 好吗? |
[1:32:13] | So, uh, let me just make something small fly, like… | 那么 我们先飞点小东西 比如… |
[1:32:17] | Fly, fly, fly! | 飞飞飞 |
[1:32:19] | Wow, right? Look at that! Aw. Come on, people. | 对吧 看看啊 拜托 伙计们 |
[1:32:22] | Tough crowd. You, fly! | 真无情 你 飞起来 |
[1:32:25] | – Me? – Check your fly. | – 我?- 看看你的衣服里 |
[1:32:30] | You like that? | 你们喜欢吗? |
[1:32:32] | You support that relationship? | 你们接受这个设定 |
[1:32:34] | That guy had a bird in his pants. That’s disgusting. | 那家伙的裤子里藏着鸽子 真是太恶心了 |
[1:32:40] | Copy that. We’ve got two sightings reported. | 收到 我们收到了两份报告 |
[1:32:42] | – Heading to Greenwich Market. – Get me Thaddeus. | – 正在前往格林威治市场 – 给我找撒迪厄斯 |
[1:32:45] | Thaddeus, the FBI are here. They’re moving. | 撒迪厄斯 FBI来了 他们已经行动了 |
[1:32:48] | Let ’em move. That’s what the Horsemen want. | 让他们去吧 那正中四骑士的下怀 |
[1:32:51] | Well, what if they get there first? That can’t happen. | 要是他们先赶到?那就惨了 |
[1:32:52] | I guarantee you, they won’t. | 我保证他们找不到的 |
[1:32:55] | Find the pattern. | 找到他们的所在 |
[1:32:57] | You do that, and you’ll be able to cut them off | 只有这样 你才能在它们开始 |
[1:33:00] | before they get to their final trick. | 最后的表演前阻止他们 |
[1:33:02] | If it makes you feel better, I’ll take care of the FBI. | 如果你想更放心的话 我来替你摆平FBI |
[1:33:19] | OK, well, I guess you found me! | 我想你找到我了 |
[1:33:22] | We’ve got a third spot. | 第三个找到了 |
[1:33:24] | Okay, everybody, we’re getting a pattern. | 好的 各位 我们有模型了 |
[1:33:28] | Um… Give me two, 13 and 21. | 调到二频道 13和21 |
[1:33:35] | What the hell is that? Freeze that and zoom in. | 那是什么?暂停 放大 |
[1:33:40] | How the hell did this happen? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:33:42] | He’s dead. We watched him drown. How the hell did this happen? | 他死了 我们看着他沉下去 这怎么可能? |
[1:33:46] | Given that it did happen, the pertinent question is, | 现在就先接受现实 目前最首要的问题是 |
[1:33:48] | what are we gonna do about it? | 我们要怎么办? |
[1:33:49] | We’re gonna stop him, Dad. We’ll stop him. | 我们要阻止他 爸爸 我们要阻止他 |
[1:33:51] | Where’s my coat? | 我的外套在哪? |
[1:33:52] | Walter, for the record, I never loved the safe idea. | 沃尔特 恕我直言 我从来没看好过保险箱 |
[1:33:55] | Oh, I know where they’re going. | 我知道他们去哪了 |
[1:33:57] | The next show is Merritt’s and it’s by the river. | 接下来的表演是梅里特的 地点就在河边 |
[1:33:59] | Chase, you need to get to him | 我们得找到他 |
[1:34:01] | so we can find the Horsemen’s entry point for the finale. | 这样就能 找到骑士 并阻止他们之后的行动 |
[1:34:09] | I have a confession to make. I’ve been told I have some control issues. | 我要忏悔 据说我有一些控制方面的问题 |
[1:34:12] | I’ve learned that it’s really, really hard to control people, | 我很努力的学着如何控制人 |
[1:34:16] | so I’m gonna try to control something that’s a lot easier than people. | 所以我将试着控制一些 比人简单的多的东西 |
[1:34:20] | I’m gonna try to control the weather. | 我要试着控制天气 |
[1:34:22] | Yeah, rain, um… | 是的 雨水 |
[1:34:26] | It’d be a little difficult to make it rain, right? | 要让天下雨有点困难 对吧? |
[1:34:27] | That would be something that only God can do, right? | 那是只有神能做到的事情 对吧? |
[1:34:30] | I’m gonna do something that God can’t do. | 我要做一些连神也做不到的事情 |
[1:34:33] | I’m not just gonna make it clear up. No,no,no. | 我不仅仅要让雨停 |
[1:34:36] | I’m gonna make it actually stop. | 我要让它完全停止 |
[1:34:51] | And can God do that? Mmm. No, I don’t think so. | 神能做到那些吗?嗯 不 我想不能 |
[1:34:54] | Or what about make it go up? | 那么让它上升呢? |
[1:35:04] | Are you still with me? | 你们还在看吗? |
[1:35:06] | Watch the Queen on the left. Let’s do it. Turn around. | 看着 王后在左边 开始吧 转身 |
[1:35:13] | Switch! | 交换 |
[1:35:18] | Show me the lady. | 告诉我女士在哪 |
[1:35:19] | Show me the lady! | 告诉我在哪 |
[1:35:22] | The end? End? | 这边 这边? |
[1:35:25] | You know what? I’m actually starting to feel kinda bad. | 你知道吗?我开始觉得不太妙了 |
[1:35:29] | It’s just because I can actually feel that you guys are paying attention. | 这是因为我能确实感受到 你们很专心 |
[1:35:32] | It’s just that… | 但是 |
[1:35:33] | You know, it’s unfortunate that it’s the wrong kind of attention. | 你知道 很不幸的是 你们都错了 |
[1:35:38] | Yeah, we need a fresher bird. | 是的 我们需要更新的鸟 |
[1:35:42] | He’s so cute. He’s so cute! | 它真可爱 真可爱 |
[1:35:45] | Let’s kill him, right? | 杀了它吧 好吗? |
[1:35:48] | – Merritt, move into position. – Got it, Dylan. | – 梅里特 就位 – 知道了 迪伦 |
[1:35:52] | Uh, I’m on my way. I’ll see you there. | 我在路上 我们在那见 |
[1:35:54] | Lula, stand by, all right? | 鲁拉 待命 好吗? |
[1:35:56] | Or, what about just go, I don’t know, just go insane? | 那么就那样… 我不知道 疯狂起来如何? |
[1:36:08] | Reports are coming in from all over London | 伦敦各地发来报告 |
[1:36:10] | as the Horsemen appear to have taken over the whole city for their show. | 就好像骑士为了表演 接管了整座城市 |
[1:36:17] | Hey, broski-whaddya-knowski? Where you headed? | 嘿 伙计 你这是去哪? |
[1:36:21] | – Please, bro, don’t do this. – Where are you headed? | – 拜托 伙计 别这么做 – 你去哪? |
[1:36:22] | North, south, east? | 北 南 东 |
[1:36:25] | East. Tower of London? | 东 伦敦塔? |
[1:36:26] | Tower Bridge? Near Tower Bridge? The Thames! | 塔桥还是塔桥附近?泰晤士河 |
[1:36:29] | You’re going to the Thamesy-Whemsy! You’re so easy! | 你要去泰晤士河 你真容易得手 |
[1:36:34] | Bro, if there’s any chance of us ever having a relationship… | 伙计 如果我们能交个朋友的话 |
[1:36:37] | There’s not. Where’s your entry? | 不可能的 你的入口在哪? |
[1:36:39] | South Bank? Greenwich? Greenwich. | 南岸?格林威治?格林威治 |
[1:36:43] | I know where you’re going. I know where… | 我知道你要去哪 我知道你要… |
[1:36:48] | Watch it, hobo. | 小心点 混蛋 |
[1:36:52] | Hey, Merritt. Oh, come on. Tell me you’re kidding. How? | 嘿 梅里特 拜托 告诉我你在开玩笑 如何了? |
[1:36:57] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:36:58] | Shit. All right. All right, I got it. | 该死 好的 好的 我知道了 |
[1:37:01] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll warn the others. | 别担心 我会警告他们 |
[1:37:06] | Sorry. Just… | 抱歉 只是… |
[1:37:10] | What? I just told you… | 什么?我告诉过你们… |
[1:37:11] | Phone call. | 来电话了 |
[1:37:14] | – Hello? – Lula. | – 喂?- 鲁拉 |
[1:37:15] | Dylan. Ah, yeah, kind of in the middle of something right now. | 迪伦 是的 我现在有点忙呢 |
[1:37:18] | Wrap it up. Meet me at the rendezvous point now. | 赶紧完事 来集合地见我 |
[1:37:21] | – What? – Now! | – 什么?- 马上 |
[1:37:23] | Was that an act of God? | 那是神的举动吗? |
[1:37:25] | No. No, no, no, that was an act of me | 不 不 不 那是我的举动 |
[1:37:28] | and the strobe lights and rain machines. | 还有闪光灯 还有降雨机 |
[1:37:31] | And I hope you guys were paying attention. | 我希望你们注意 |
[1:37:33] | Because you’re gonna need to know all of that for the final. | 因为这是到了最后 你们得知道的 |
[1:37:39] | So how did I do it? Did I use a Barry Trap? | 那么 我是怎么做到的 我有使用隐形门帘? |
[1:37:42] | Maybe some switches or a few duplicates? | 也许是一些开关或者复制品? |
[1:37:45] | Jack, go now! | 杰克 闪人 |
[1:37:46] | You know what? I hate to say it. | 知道吗?我也不想这么说 |
[1:37:47] | You’re gonna have to wait to find out. I know. | 你们得自己找出来 我知道 |
[1:37:49] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I love you all. | 抱歉 抱歉 我也爱你们 |
[1:37:55] | Lula, go! | 鲁拉 闪人 |
[1:37:56] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:38:17] | Out of the way, FBI! Move, move, move! Go! | 让开 FBI 走走走 让开 |
[1:38:21] | Get some men in that park! | 派人去停车场 |
[1:38:23] | Men in the park, now! | 赶紧去 |
[1:38:24] | You gonna fill up on appetizers? | 你要吃开胃菜? |
[1:38:26] | Or save room for the main course? | 还是等着吃大餐? |
[1:38:29] | Where the hell are the Horsemen? | 骑士在哪? |
[1:38:31] | You can chase them all you want, | 你们这样大张旗鼓 |
[1:38:32] | you’re just gonna wind up holding your own tails. | 只会让他们防备 |
[1:38:36] | Or, you can let them come to you. | 或者你可以让他们 自己找上你们 |
[1:38:38] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 你们要怎么做? |
[1:38:40] | Chase them? | 追赶他们? |
[1:38:42] | Or make a deal with me? | 还是跟我打个商量? |
[1:38:50] | Again? How did we get found out again? | 又来?我们怎么又被发现了? |
[1:38:52] | It’s fine, it’s fine. We’ll just cut to the finale. | 没事的 没事的 我们只要表演最后的节目 |
[1:38:54] | – Where’s Merritt? – Fine. I don’t know. | – 梅里特在哪?- 好吧 我不知道 |
[1:38:55] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[1:38:56] | – Where’s Lula? – I’m right here! | – 鲁拉在哪?- 我在这 |
[1:38:58] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:39:00] | – My goddamn brother happened. – Don’t worry about it. | – 我的兄弟出现了 – 别担心 |
[1:39:02] | We just gotta get to the destination. | 我们只要去目的地 |
[1:39:04] | – Lula, can you handle that thing? – I can ride it. | – 鲁拉 你会骑那个吗?- 我完全会骑 |
[1:39:06] | Have you asked the guys that question, or just me? | 你是问他们 还是仅仅问我? |
[1:39:08] | – Yeah, good point. – Let’s go! | – 是的 说的好 – 我们走 |
[1:39:09] | No, Jack. | 不 杰克 |
[1:39:15] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:39:19] | Jack’s down. We gotta get him. | 杰克被抓了 我们得救他 |
[1:39:24] | Come on, move! | 来吧 快点 |
[1:39:30] | – Jack! Go, go! – That’s the brake. | – 杰克 走 走 – 那是刹车 |
[1:39:33] | That’s the gas. You’ll figure it out. | 那是油门 你会明白的 |
[1:39:34] | Come on, follow me! | 来吧 跟我来 |
[1:39:37] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[1:39:55] | – Hey, ready? – Yeah! | – 嘿 准备好了吗?- 是的 |
[1:40:03] | Get on. | 上车 |
[1:40:08] | – Yeah! – Okay, guys, I’m coming! | – 好的 – 好的 各位 我来了 |
[1:40:11] | Whoa! Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:40:14] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[1:40:24] | – Get up! Come on! – Okay. | – 起来 快点 – 好的 |
[1:40:27] | You got me. | 好的 你抓到我了 |
[1:40:29] | Those things are really dangerous! | 那东西实在是太危险了 |
[1:40:33] | – Come on! – Go! | – 快点 – 走吧 |
[1:40:37] | Get him in! Move it! | 让他进去 快走 |
[1:40:43] | What is happening? | 怎么了? |
[1:40:45] | Where are they? | 他们在哪? |
[1:40:47] | They should be arriving any second. | 他们随时会出现 |
[1:40:51] | That is, if they’re gonna get here by midnight. | 只要他们午夜前到就行 |
[1:41:05] | Okay, feeling fear. | 好的 感受恐惧吧 |
[1:41:08] | Fear. Anger, anger. | 恐惧 愤怒 愤怒 |
[1:41:12] | – Oh, full house! – That’s enough. | – 满座了 – 够了 |
[1:41:16] | I was done. | 我完了 |
[1:41:18] | So nice to see you all again. | 再次见到你们真好 |
[1:41:23] | But since we’re such old friends, let’s skip the formalities. | 但既然我们是老朋友 我们就别废话了 |
[1:41:29] | One of you has something we require. | 你们其中一个人 有着我们需要的东西 |
[1:41:36] | So give it over. | 把它交出来 |
[1:41:45] | Nothing at all? | 真没有? |
[1:41:49] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:41:53] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[1:42:02] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[1:42:04] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 |
[1:42:06] | Hurry up and move them quickly before they can do anything. | 别给他们任何 机会做任何事 |
[1:42:09] | Get those lights off me! | 不要照着我 |
[1:42:16] | Get on the plane! | 上飞机 |
[1:42:19] | Ow! Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:42:24] | Get on the plane! | 上飞机 |
[1:42:35] | – Hey! – Whoa, whoa, hey! | – 嘿 – 喔 喔 嘿 |
[1:42:36] | Yeah, uh, take off immediately. | 是的 马上起飞 |
[1:42:41] | You know, you make it almost too easy? | 你知道 这事情太简单了 |
[1:42:44] | I mean, even your hilarious attempts to make yourselves unpredictable, | 我是说 即使你们刷了些手段让你们的行踪不可捉摸 |
[1:42:48] | just follow the same pattern each time. | 每次都让人找错 |
[1:42:50] | Set up, set up, set up. | 诡计 诡计 诡计 |
[1:42:52] | Big reveal. | 大爆料 |
[1:42:53] | Which tonight was going to be stroke of midnight, | 今晚的大戏会在午夜整点 |
[1:42:55] | middle of the Thames? Tell me if I’m warm. | 泰晤士河的中间?跟我说说吧 |
[1:43:03] | Well, there will be a big reveal, and it will come now. | 会有巨大揭露的 而且是马上上演 |
[1:43:09] | The stick, dear boy. | 芯片 乖小子 |
[1:43:12] | – No. – Fine. | – 不 – 很好 |
[1:43:14] | Start with her. | 从她开始 |
[1:43:16] | Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:43:21] | – Give it to him. – Danny, give him the card. | – 给他 – 丹尼 把芯片给他 |
[1:43:24] | – Just give it to him. – Danny, come on. | – 给他吧 – 丹尼 拜托 |
[1:43:36] | We’ll have a closer look. | 我们得仔细看看 |
[1:43:46] | Okay, I owe you an apology. | 好的 我欠你一个道歉 |
[1:43:48] | Leader, you should have planned an escape, okay? | 领袖 你应该计划逃脱 好吗? |
[1:43:50] | – This is the both of us. – Okay, it’s the both of us. | – 这是我们俩的事 – 好的 我们两的事 |
[1:43:52] | – Guys, come on! – Come on, stop! | – 各位 拜托 – 拜托 别吵了 |
[1:43:54] | – You, to save your little girlfriend! – To save my… | – 你 我救了你的小女友 – 救了我的… |
[1:43:56] | – He had a knife to her head! – I’m a Horseman, you dick! | – 有人用刀逼着她 – 我是骑士之一 你这混蛋 |
[1:43:59] | All right, you know what? This is not the time! | 好的 知道吗?现在不适合说这个 |
[1:44:00] | And you, what’s your deal, man? | 还有你 你到底瞒着什么? |
[1:44:02] | Look, they’re not gonna get blood all over the seats. | 听着 我们根本不会流血 |
[1:44:04] | They’re probably gonna throw us out of the plane. | 他们也许只会 把我们从飞机上丢下去 |
[1:44:06] | – Really? – I’m sorry to interrupt, | – 是吗?- 很抱歉打断你们 |
[1:44:07] | but I just have to say congratulations. | 但是我得说恭喜你们 |
[1:44:09] | And thank you! | 谢谢你们 |
[1:44:12] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[1:44:13] | What? | 什么? |
[1:44:15] | It’s real? | 是真的? |
[1:44:18] | Bring them through. | 把他们带过来 |
[1:44:19] | Did you say it’s real? | 你说那是真的? |
[1:44:20] | What is he talking about? | 他什么意思? |
[1:44:21] | Move! | 走 |
[1:44:23] | Well done, my boy. | 干的好 孩子 |
[1:44:28] | Cote Du Marisule champagne. | 度玛丽苏香槟 |
[1:44:31] | It’s the most expensive bottle on Earth. | 这是地球上最贵的一瓶了 |
[1:44:36] | $1.2 million. | 120万美金 |
[1:44:38] | And I saved it just for this occasion. | 这是我特意为现在准备的 |
[1:44:42] | Honestly, same bottle, Liquor Shack, 700K. | 说实话你这酒最多值个七万 |
[1:44:46] | Hey. You got what you wanted. | 嘿你得到了你想要的 |
[1:44:49] | So, does this mean you’re letting us go? | 那么 你愿意放了我们? |
[1:44:52] | Knowing what you know about us? No. | 根据你对我们的了解 我们不会放人 |
[1:44:55] | – You sure? – Chase, what shall we do? | – 你确定?- 沙斯 我们该怎么办? |
[1:45:01] | Toss them out. | 把他们扔出去 |
[1:45:03] | Get your last words in quickly, everybody! | 大家快速说遗言吧 |
[1:45:07] | – No! Come on! No! – Farewell. | – 不 拜托 不要 – 永别了 |
[1:45:11] | Oh, God! No! | 天啊 不 |
[1:45:15] | Wait! I just wanna say… | 等等 我只想说 |
[1:45:17] | I came into the world with the wrong family, | 我投胎投错了人家 |
[1:45:19] | but I’m leaving with the right one. | 但我遇到了正确的朋友们 |
[1:45:21] | I love you guys! | 我爱你们 |
[1:45:23] | – No! – No, no, no! | – 不 – 不 不 不 |
[1:45:26] | This is how I kicked you out of the womb. | 我就是这样把你踢出来的 |
[1:45:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:45:31] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁? |
[1:45:39] | No, wait! Let me go! | 不 等等 放开我 |
[1:45:40] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:45:43] | No,no,no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:45:45] | – Let me go! – Toss her! | – 放开我 – 把她扔出去 |
[1:45:49] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[1:45:52] | Hurry up and shut that door! It’s getting cold in here. | 赶紧搞定 把门关上 这里面好冷 |
[1:45:55] | Okay, hit the road, Jack! | 好的 上路了 杰克 |
[1:46:03] | No,no,no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:46:06] | A lot of brain, but not enough brawn. | 头脑发达 四肢简单 |
[1:46:12] | Oh, that was fun! | 真有趣 |
[1:46:15] | Cheers! Well done, my boy. | 干杯 干的好 我的孩子 |
[1:46:24] | No, is it supposed to taste like that? | 不 真是那味道吗? |
[1:46:27] | No, it is not. | 不 不是的 |
[1:46:48] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[1:47:00] | Okay, come pick them up! | 好的 来接他们吧 |
[1:47:03] | – Come on. – Come on out. | – 快点 – 快出来 |
[1:47:18] | [announced Ladies and gentlemen… The Horsemen! | 女士们先生们 四骑士 |
[1:47:42] | No, you should feel pretty good about yourself, man. | 不 你应该感觉很好的 伙计 |
[1:47:44] | You predicted it correctly. The Thames, stroke of midnight. | 你预料的很正确 泰晤士河 午夜时分 |
[1:47:48] | New Year’s Eve. Happy New Year! | 除夕夜 新年快乐 |
[1:47:57] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[1:47:58] | – We are moving now. – The whole thing just changed. | – 都变了 – 我们正在行动 |
[1:47:59] | – All backup into position stat! – We’re on the move. | – 后备待命 – 开始行动 |
[1:48:04] | – You’re staying here! – Of course. | – 你留在这 – 当然了 |
[1:48:13] | Move! Move! Out of the way! | 行动 行动 让开 |
[1:48:15] | Wow! Thank you very much, London! | 非常感谢 伦敦 |
[1:48:17] | We would like to acknowledge not just our old friend, Arthur Tressler. | 我们不仅要感谢我们的老朋友 亚瑟·特雷斯勒 |
[1:48:22] | But his young and very brilliant son, Walter Mabry. | 还有他年轻而帅气的儿子沃尔特·马布里 |
[1:48:24] | Who has performed one of the greatest feats of illusion | 他很好的进行了一场 在我们看来十分优秀的 |
[1:48:27] | even we have ever seen. | 催眠表演 |
[1:48:29] | He has, amazingly, brought himself back from the dead! | 他难以置信的死而复生了 |
[1:48:33] | But before he did that, | 但是在他做这些之前 |
[1:48:36] | he revealed someone. | 他揭秘了一些人 |
[1:48:37] | And we think it only right to give him a proper introduction. | 我想我们有权利给他一个适当的介绍 |
[1:48:42] | He is our friend and he is our leader. Dylan Shrike! | 他是我们的朋友和领袖迪伦·施莱克 |
[1:48:46] | – Get over here! – Yeah! | – 过来 – 是的 |
[1:48:54] | So, normally | 那么 一般来说 |
[1:48:56] | only the magician, his assistant, and a few trusted stage hands | 只有魔术师本人 他的助手 以及几个舞台助手 |
[1:49:01] | know the secret of a trick. | 知道一个把戏的秘密 |
[1:49:03] | But tonight, however, in this effect, | 但是今晚 在这样的影响下 |
[1:49:06] | all of you people around the Thames here. | 在泰晤士河附近的人们 |
[1:49:10] | And since we’re streaming live, everyone around the world | 因为我们还活着 所以世界各地的人们 |
[1:49:14] | already knows everything. | 都知道了一切 |
[1:49:17] | And only these fellows here are the ones left in the dark. | 只有站在那边的伙计们还不明白 |
[1:49:21] | So let’s see how closely you were watching our shows. | 所以我们就让你们 见识一下我们的表演 |
[1:49:24] | Remember when we were playing “Find the Lady,” and I said | 记得当我们在表演”找小姐”的时候 |
[1:49:28] | that we used a Barry Trap. | 我说我们使用隐形门帘 |
[1:49:31] | Some classic switches and a few duplicates? | 一些经典交换或分身? |
[1:49:34] | Well, that’s how we switched the driver of the truck. | 所以我们换了卡车的司机 |
[1:49:41] | Which took us to a duplicate hangar | 然后我们进了早就 设计好的飞机库 |
[1:49:43] | where we used your need to rush, | 我们利用你们的着急 |
[1:49:46] | and your fear of being seen let you do the work for us. | 以及怕被发现的心里 配合我们的工作 |
[1:49:49] | Get those lights off me! | 不要用灯照着我 |
[1:49:52] | So, the airplane. How did we get it to fly? | 那么 那架飞机 我们怎么让它飞起来的? |
[1:49:57] | Well, we used fans, and lights and rain machines. | 我们利用的是风扇 还有灯光和造雨机 |
[1:50:07] | Obviously, all of this was reliant on us getting caught. | 很明显 这一切的前提就是 我们得被你们抓住 |
[1:50:12] | But we needed to make sure | 但是我们得确保 |
[1:50:13] | that you would do exactly what we needed you to do | 你们抓住我们后完全按照我们的 |
[1:50:16] | once you did catch us. | 安排来 |
[1:50:17] | My brother Chase, who was technical adviser to the losing team. | 我的弟弟沙斯 他是失败队伍的技术顾问 |
[1:50:23] | He taught us that it’s all about blind spots. | 这只是关于盲点的问题 |
[1:50:26] | I know where you’re going! | 我知道你要去哪 |
[1:50:28] | And, uh, surprises. | 还有 惊喜 |
[1:50:33] | Watch it, hobo. | 小心点 伙计 |
[1:50:35] | Why don’t you watch the watch I’m wearing, | 为何你不看着我戴的手表 |
[1:50:37] | the where of where you’re watching, and sleep! | 然后睡过去 |
[1:50:39] | It’s going to be your idea to throw the Horsemen out of the plane. | 你要把骑士们 从飞机里扔出去 |
[1:50:43] | If all of this is kind of confusing to you, | 如果你还感到迷惑不解 |
[1:50:45] | I can maybe catch you up on it later. | 我可以之后向你解释 |
[1:50:47] | Probably see you what, three to five? | 怎么说呢?也许我们 过个三五年就见到了? |
[1:50:51] | Come on, put it there. Hey! Tit for tat, bro! | 来吧 击掌吧 嘿 以牙还牙 兄弟 |
[1:50:56] | Basically, we showed them everything. | 基本上 我们让他们知道了一切 |
[1:50:59] | How you kidnapped us to steal the very thing that is in your pocket right now. | 你们如何绑架我们 以及偷窃在你口袋里的芯片 |
[1:51:11] | You know, this thing here, | 你知道 这个东西 |
[1:51:14] | which you said you could use to adjust markets, | 也就是你所说的可以 用来整顿市场 |
[1:51:17] | manipulate governments, and spy on whomever you choose. | 操纵政府 监视任何人的东西 |
[1:51:21] | Also, you could, as you said, | 还有 你说的 |
[1:51:23] | control the public from outside the grid. | 可以控制民众的东西 |
[1:51:27] | These men destroy people’s lives. | 这些人杀人害命 |
[1:51:33] | Spying on the world, robbing you of your right to privacy. | 监视整个世界 侵犯你们的隐私权 |
[1:51:37] | And they do that by hiding in the dark. | 他们藏在黑暗中做着这一切 |
[1:51:40] | So, in the Horsemen tradition, we’re here to expose them. | 所以 根据骑士的传统 我们要揭发它们 |
[1:51:45] | Tonight, they, like all of us, | 今晚 他们 和我们大家一样 |
[1:51:50] | are finally stepping into the light. | 终于站到了光亮处 |
[1:51:57] | Thank you, everybody! | 谢谢大家 |
[1:51:58] | We are the Horsemen and we will be back very soon! | 我们是骑士 我们很快会再见 |
[1:52:03] | Five, four, three, two, one! | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[1:52:24] | – Hey, we’re on the clock. – Get a move on. | – 嘿 我们赶时间 – 快走 |
[1:52:30] | There they are! | 他们在哪里 |
[1:52:31] | – There’s more inside. – Don’t you bloody touch me! | – 里面还有更多 – 你别碰我 |
[1:52:33] | The Horsemen are over on the… | 骑士们就在… |
[1:52:37] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:52:40] | Stay with them! | 你呆在这 |
[1:52:41] | Everybody spread out! | 所有人散开 |
[1:52:44] | Nobody leaves this barge! | 都别离开驳船 |
[1:52:47] | Rhodes, hold it right there! Do not move! | 罗兹 站住 不许动 |
[1:52:56] | This contains everything. | 这里面包含了一切 |
[1:52:58] | Not just Walter and Tressler, but all their dealings. | 不仅仅是沃尔特和特雷斯勒的事 还有他们所有的交易 |
[1:53:01] | All their contacts, the entire network. | 他们所有的连络人 整个的生意网络 |
[1:53:04] | And why on Earth would I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你? |
[1:53:06] | I told you. I’m the same man I’ve always been. | 我告诉过你 我一直都是那样的人 |
[1:53:10] | Move it! Come on! Let’s go, go, go! | 快走 快点 走走走 |
[1:53:13] | I’m not part of this organization! I’m Merritt. | 我不是这个组织的成员 我是梅里特 |
[1:53:15] | Rm a patsy! rm a patsy! | 我被骗了 我被骗了 |
[1:53:20] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[1:53:23] | Now you’re playing the long game. | 现在轮到你玩了 |
[1:53:39] | Dad, I promise you I will fix this. | 爸爸 我保证我会处理好的 |
[1:53:42] | You can’t. Stop calling me dad. | 你不行 别再叫我爸爸 |
[1:53:44] | There were so many women, I have no idea whose bastard you are. | 我上过的女人太多了 根本不知道你是谁的 |
[1:53:48] | What? | 什么? |
[1:53:49] | – What happened? – Thin air, gone. Come with me. | – 怎么回事?- 没看到 不见了 跟我来 |
[1:53:52] | What’re you talking about, gone? People don’t just disappear. | 你说不见了是什么意思?活人不可能这样凭空消失的 |
[1:53:55] | You realize that he doesn’t actually have magical powers! | 你应该知道他根本不会魔术 |
[1:54:38] | – Hey, guys. – Hey! | – 嘿 各位 – 嘿 |
[1:54:39] | – Good to see you all. – Good to see you, Li. | – 见到你们真好 – 见到你真好 李 |
[1:54:43] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[1:54:47] | Good morning. Welcome. | 早上好 欢迎 |
[1:54:52] | I’m proud of you. All of you. | 我为你骄傲 为你们骄傲 |
[1:54:56] | I have a lot to show you. Come. | 我有很多事要告诉你 来吧 |
[1:55:01] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:55:13] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:55:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:55:34] | Your father and I were partners. | 你父亲和我曾是搭档 |
[1:55:37] | Our act was that of rivals. | 我们的表演充满竞争力 |
[1:55:41] | I was the hard-eyed realist. He was the dreamy-eyed idealist. | 我是个坚定的现实主义者 而他是爱做梦的理想主义者 |
[1:55:47] | We thought it was the perfect misdirect. | 我们认为那是最好的组合 |
[1:55:50] | Yes, in public, I did goad him. | 是的 在公开场合 我刺激他 |
[1:55:54] | The only thing we didn’t count on was it going so wrong. | 只是我们当时没想到 事情会闹得这么大 |
[1:56:03] | Why? | 为何? |
[1:56:05] | Why didn’t you ever say anything to me? | 为何你从来不和我说? |
[1:56:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:56:10] | Give it a name. | 你想吧 |
[1:56:11] | Shame, guilt. Regret. | 因为羞耻 内疚 后悔 |
[1:56:18] | Hey, guys, uh, you might wanna come take a look at this. | 嘿 各位 你们也许想看看这个 |
[1:56:25] | Look. | 看啊 |
[1:56:27] | I put you in jail, man. | 我把你送进监狱了 伙计 |
[1:56:28] | Why didn’t you say something then? | 你当时为何不说些什么? |
[1:56:31] | Well, you know, I was going to. | 你知道 我本来要说的 |
[1:56:34] | But then, you were so quick to show your personal motivations that… | 但你之后很快表现出了动机 |
[1:56:40] | Well, quite frankly it spoiled the trick for me. | 说实话 我被骗到了 |
[1:56:43] | I showed my weakness. | 我表现出了我的弱点 |
[1:56:45] | Well, it showed you weren’t ready. | 这证明你没准备好 |
[1:56:48] | But when you came back to my cell, | 但是当你回到我的牢房 |
[1:56:50] | you had let go of your 30-year vendetta against me… | 你就已经放下了你对我 长达30年的仇恨 |
[1:56:56] | …for your Horsemen. | 为了你的骑士 |
[1:56:59] | And I said to myself, “That’s Lionel’s boy.” | 然后我对自己说 “那才是莱昂内尔的孩子” |
[1:57:04] | And I knew it was my job to see to it | 于是我就知道 见证他 |
[1:57:08] | that he became the magician he was born to be. | 成为一名伟大的魔术师是我的责任 |
[1:57:12] | All that was left then was… | 所以剩下的就是… |
[1:57:16] | For me to hit bottom. | 让我知道真相 |
[1:57:18] | So the safe, my father’s wristwatch, that was all you? | 那么那保险箱 我父亲的手表 都是你安排的? |
[1:57:25] | Walter and Tressler, were they in on it too? | 沃尔特和特雷斯勒也包括在内? |
[1:57:29] | Oh, we knew Walter was in hiding. | 我们知道沃尔特藏起来了 |
[1:57:32] | The Octa show was a setup to expose him to the public. | 演出只是为了让 公众知道他的存在 |
[1:57:37] | And you were right about the Horsemen. | 你对于骑士的想法是对的 |
[1:57:41] | They needed to learn to work together like a single organism. | 他们得学会像个 有机的整体一样合作 |
[1:57:53] | Now I know why you look so familiar. | 现在我知道 你为何看来如此眼熟了 |
[1:57:56] | You’re the Horsemen, aren’t you? | 你是骑士 对吧? |
[1:58:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:58:07] | But that can’t be what all this is about. | 但是事情不可能这么简单 |
[1:58:09] | You know, the best tricks work on many levels. | 你知道 最好的戏法 有着很多的标准 |
[1:58:14] | And the deepest one, for me, at least, | 其中最高深的一层 至少对我来说 |
[1:58:18] | is this moment right here. | 就是此时此刻 |
[1:58:24] | I’m sorry, Dylan. | 我很抱歉 迪伦 |
[1:58:26] | I miss your father. | 我想念你父亲 |
[1:58:29] | Thirty years is a long time to drag something around, isn’t it? | 30年的时间可不短 对吧? |
[1:58:32] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[1:58:44] | So, now what? | 那么 现在怎么办? |
[1:58:48] | – Now I’m about out of moves. – Oh… | – 现在我想退休了 – 喔 |
[1:58:51] | And I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[1:58:52] | Come on, you’re the one who said that you believe that this road | 拜托 你可是说过要把 |
[1:58:55] | led to the great wizard behind the curtain. | 那些伟大的戏法破解的 |
[1:58:57] | I did. | 是啊 |
[1:58:58] | And that you’d finally get to look him in the eyes. | 还有你终于能当面看清他 |
[1:59:01] | I am. | 是的 |
[1:59:09] | It’s your game now. | 现在到你了 |
[1:59:11] | You play it however you see fit. | 随你怎么去做 |
[1:59:15] | My suggestion, however, is that you find yourself a successor. | 但我还是建议 你给自己找个继承人 |
[1:59:21] | Hi. Okay, so, um… | 嗨 好的 那么… |
[1:59:23] | Well, obviously, we have a few questions. Right? | 显然我们有些问题 对吧? |
[1:59:26] | Uh… By “a few,” I think he means, like, five million. | 呃 他说的几个 大概指的是五百万个 |
[1:59:29] | – Yeah. – Well. | – 是的 – 好吧 |
[1:59:31] | Good luck to you all. | 祝你们好运 |
[1:59:33] | – Okay. See, that’s not fair. – What! | – 好的 看到没 那不公平 – 什么 |
[1:59:34] | – Come on. – That’s not right. | – 拜托 – 那样不对 |
[1:59:35] | That’s gonna make me really angry! | 那样我会很生气的 |
[1:59:37] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[1:59:38] | Oh, um, by the way… | 哦 对了… |
[1:59:42] | Pay no attention to the curtain. | 不要在意那幕布 |
[1:59:47] | There is a curtain. | 那里有幕布 |
[1:59:49] | Go, go! | 走走走 |
[2:00:00] | Seeing is believing. But is it truth? | 眼见为实 但这是真的吗? |
[2:00:04] | Depends on your point of view. | 这要看你从哪个角度去看 |
[2:00:07] | Are you listening, Horsemen? | 你们在听吗 骑士们? |
[2:00:09] | When you emerge, and you will, | 当你们出现 你们会出现的 |
[2:00:14] | I will be there waiting. | 我会在那等着 |
[2:00:17] | Because mark my words, you will get what’s coming to you | 因为记住我的话 你们会得到应得的 |
[2:00:23] | in ways you can’t expect. | 只是过程让你们无法预料 |
[2:00:26] | But very much deserve. | 但那是你们应得的 |
[2:00:29] | Because one thing I believe in | 因为我相信一件事 |
[2:00:32] | is an eye for an eye. | 以眼还眼 |