Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Notting Hill(诺丁山)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Notting Hill(诺丁山)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:诺丁山
英文名称:Notting Hill
年代:1999

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:23] [Man ] So stay with us, because later this afternoon… 不要离开,因为稍后…
[00:26] we’re lucky enough to be talking to Anna Scott, 我们将有幸请到安娜-斯科特–
[00:29] Hollywood’s biggest star by far. 好莱坞迄今最红的明星
[00:31] Miss Scott’s latest film is once again topping the charts. 斯科特小姐的新片再次雄居票房榜首
[00:38] ~ She may be the face I can’t forget ~ ~ 我无法忘记她的脸 ~
[00:43] ~ The trace of pleasure or regret ~ ~ 带著欢乐或悲伤 ~
[00:47] ~ May be my treasure or the price ~I have to pay ~ ~ 我能为之付出我的所有~
[00:53] ~ She may be the mirror ~ ~ 她也许只是个幻影 ~
[00:56] ~ Of my dream ~ ~ 出现在我梦中 ~
[00:58] ~ A smile reflected in a stream ~ ~ 出现在梦中的笑容 ~
[01:02] ~ She may not be what she may seem ~ Inside her shell ~ ~ 真实的她也许并不那么快乐 ~
[01:11] ~ She who always seems so happy in a crowd ~ ~ 她在人群中似乎总是很快乐 ~
[01:16] ~ Whose eyes can be so private and so proud ~ ~ 眼神中带著神秘和骄傲 ~
[01:20] ~ No one’s allowed to see them when they cry ~ ~ 没人能看到她哭泣的样子 ~
[01:26] ~ She may be the love that cannot hope to last ~ ~ 也许她并不愿失去爱情 ~
[01:31] ~ May come to me from shadows of the past ~ ~ 如果她走出阴影向我靠近 ~
[01:35] ~ That I’ll remember till the day ~ I die ~ ~ 那我至死也不会忘记 ~
[01:41] ~ She may be the reason I survive ~ ~ 她也许是我活著的理由 ~
[01:46] ~ The why and wherefore I’m alive ~ ~ 是我至今还活著的理由 ~
[01:50] ~ The one I’ll care for through the rough ~ And ready years ~ ~ 我时刻准备著扶持她走出困境 ~
[01:55] ~ Me, I’ll take her laughter and her tears ~ ~ 我会分享她的欢笑和忧伤 ~
[02:00] ~ And make them all my souvenirs ~ ~ 让它们成为我的记忆 ~
[02:04] ~ For where she goes I’ve got to be ~ ~ 我愿为她赴汤蹈火 ~
[02:08] ~ The meaning of my life is ~ ~ 我的一生只为她而活 ~
[02:11] ~ She ~ ~ 她 ~
[02:14] ~ She ~ ~ 她 ~
[02:20] ~ Oh, she ~ ~ 哦,她 ~
[02:26] Of course I’ve seen her films… 我当然看过她的片子…
[02:29] and always thought she was, well, fabulous. 而且一直认为她很出色
[02:31] But, you know, a million, million miles from the world I live in… 不过她和我的家乡远隔重洋…
[02:34] which is here, Notting Hill, my favorite bit of London. 我住在诺丁山–伦敦我最喜欢的地方
[02:39] There’s the market on weekdays selling every fruit and vegetable known to man. 平时集市上会贩卖各种为人熟知的果蔬
[02:43] Rock hard bananas, five for a pound! 香蕉,一镑五公斤
[02:46] The tattoo parlor with a guy outside who got drunk… 醉醺醺的人从刺青店里出来…
[02:49] and now can’t remember why he chose “I love Ken.” 却记不起他为什么要刺上”我爱肯”
[02:53] The radical hairdressers where everyone comes out looking like the cookie monster, 前卫的发型师让每个从店里走出去的人 看起来像是 饼干怪兽
[02:57] whether they want to or not. 不管他们是否喜欢
[02:59] And then, suddenly, it’s the weekend, 到了周末,突如其来地
[03:01] and from break of day hundreds of stalls appear out of nowhere, 数以百计的摊贩无处不在
[03:04] filling Portobello Road, right up to Notting Hill Gate. 布满整个街道,一直排到诺丁山的大门
[03:07] And whereveryou look thousands of people are buying millions of antiques, 眼中所见尽是购买古董的人
[03:11] some genuine and some… not quite so genuine. 有些是真品,也有些…只是赝品
[03:16] And what’s great is that lots of friends have ended up in this part of London. 最棒的是有很多朋友 也住在这个伦敦的小区里
[03:20] That’s Tony, for example, architect turned chef, 比如说东尼,由建筑师改行做了厨师
[03:23] who recently invested all the money he ever earned in a new restaurant. 最近用他的所有积蓄开了一家餐馆
[03:27] And so, this is where I spend my days and years… 这就是我日复一日生活的地方…
[03:30] in this small village in the middle of the city in a house with a blue door… 这个小社区有间蓝色门脸的房子…
[03:34] that my wife and I bought together before she left me for a man… 是我妻子和我一起买的, 后来她跟别人走了…
[03:37] who looked exactly like Harrison Ford… 一个长得很像哈里森-福特的人
[03:40] and where I lead a strange half-life with a lodger called– 我不同寻常的生活缘於一个房客,叫–
[03:43] Spike! 斯派克
[03:49] Hey, you coudn’t help me with an incredibly important decision, could you? 嘿,你能帮我作个非常重要的决定吗?
[03:53] This is important in comparison to, let’s say, whether they should cancel Third World debt? 象能否取消第三世界国家的债务一样重要吗?
[03:57] That’s right. I am at last going out on a date with the great Janine, 正是这样,我终於要和简妮约会了
[04:00] and I just wanna be sure I’ve picked the right T-shirt. 我得保证穿最适合的T恤去赴约
[04:03] -What are the choices? -Well, wait for it. -有些什么选择? -稍等片刻
[04:13] First there’s this one. [ Growls ] Cool, huh? 首先是这件,很酷吧?
[04:16] Yeah, it might make it hard to strike a really romantic note. 是的,不过用它来制造浪漫气氛困难了点
[04:21] Point taken. Don’t despair. 一针见血,别灰心
[04:23] If it’s romance we’re looking for, I believe I have just the thing. 如果期待浪漫的话,我相信有合适的
[04:31] Yeah, well, there again, she might not think you had true love on your mind. 哦,又来了, 她恐怕不会认为你脑子里有真正的爱
[04:35] Right. Just one more. 好吧,再等等
[04:44] True love, here I come. 真爱,我来啦
[04:51] Well, yeah. Yeah, that’s– that’s, um, perfect. 是的,是的,这–这件很合适
[04:56] Great. Thanks. 好极了,谢谢
[04:59] -Wish me luck. -Good luck. -祝我好运 -祝你好运
[05:07] [Man Narrating] And so it was just another hopeless Wednesday, 那只是另一个毫无希望的星期三
[05:10] as I walked the thousand yards through the market to work, 我路过拥挤的集市去上班
[05:13] never suspecting that this was the day that was gonna change my life forever. 从没想过这一天将会永远改变我的生活
[05:18] This is work, by the way, my little travel bookshop, 顺便说一下,这是我工作的小旅游书店
[05:22] -Morning, Martin. -Morning, Monsignor. -早,马丁 -早,老板
[05:25] which, um, well, sells travel books, 这里专门卖旅游书刊
[05:28] and to be frank with you, doesn’t always sell many of those. 老实说,销路并不怎么好
[05:35] Classic. Profit from major sales push, 好极了,利润全来自促销
[05:39] minus £347. 亏了347镑
[05:44] Shall I, uh, go and get you a cappuccino? 我去替你买杯”卡布奇诺”好吗?
[05:47] -You know, ease the pain a bit. -Yeah, yeah. -也许能缓解一点痛苦 -是的,是的
[05:50] Better make it a half. All I can afford. 不过我只付得起半杯的钱
[05:54] Get your logic. Demi-cappu coming right up. 照你的意思,半杯咖啡马上就来
[06:23] Um, can I help you at all?  要帮忙吗?
[06:26] No, thanks. I’ll just… look around. 不,谢谢,我只想…看看
[06:31] Fine. 好的
[06:39] Uh, that book’s really not great. 那本书确实不怎么样
[06:42] Just in case, you know, browsing turned to buying. You’d be wasting your money. 万一你略略看过就买下它 那就是在浪费自己的钱了
[06:46] But if it’s Turkey you’re interested in, 如果你对土耳其感兴趣的话
[06:49] um, this one, on the other hand, is very good. 这本就不同了,非常棒
[06:52] Um, I think the man who wrote it has actually been to Turkey, which helps. 我想写这本书的人真正去过土耳其, 言之有物
[06:56] Um, there’s also a very amusing incident with a kebab, 提到了不少有趣的民俗风情
[07:00] um, which is one of many amusing incidents. 这本比较有意思
[07:03] Thanks. I’ll think about it. 谢谢,我会考虑的
[07:05] Or, in the bigger hardback variety, there’s– 或者选那本更大些的精装本,有…
[07:08] Um, sorry. Can you just give me a second? 抱歉,失陪一下
[07:15] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[07:17] -Yes? -Bad news. -什么事? -很不幸
[07:19] -What? -We’ve got a security camera in this bit of the shop. -什么? -我们店里装了监视器
[07:24] -So? -So I saw you put that book down your trousers. -所以? -所以我看到你把书放进你的裤子
[07:30] -What book? -The one down your trousers. -什么书? -放进你裤子的那本
[07:34] I don’t have a book down my trousers. 我没把什么书放到裤子里
[07:37] Right. 好吧
[07:39] I tell you what. Um, I’ll call the police, and, um, 告诉你,我会叫警察,而且…
[07:42] if I’m wrong about the whole “book down the trousers” scenario, I really apologize. 如果是我弄错了”书掉进裤子”的事, 我会道歉
[07:47] Okay. What if… I did have a book down my trousers? 好吧,如果…我往裤子里放了一本书呢?
[07:52] Well, ideally, when I went back to the desk, 很简单,当我回到柜台时
[07:55] you’d remove the Cadogan Guide to Bali from your trousers… 你把裤子里那本”巴厘旅游指南”拿出来…
[08:00] and either wipe it and put it back or buy it. 擦干净放回去或是买下来
[08:04] I’ll see you in a sec. 回头见
[08:06] I’m sorry about that. 对不起
[08:09] No, it’s fine. 不,没关系
[08:11] I was gonna steal one, but now I’ve changed my mind. 我本来想偷,但现在改变主意了
[08:15] Oh, signed by the author, I see. 我看到有作者的签名
[08:18] Um, yeah, couldn’t stop him. 是啊,他非要签不可
[08:21] If you can find an unsigned one, it’s worth an absolute fortune. 如果你能找到本没签名的, 那绝对 要好运气
[08:24] -[ Chuckles ] -Excuse me. 打扰一下
[08:27] -Yes? -Can I have your autograph? -什么事? -能替我签个名吗?
[08:29] Uh, sure. 当然
[08:31] Uh– Here. 给你
[08:34] -What’s your name? -Rufus. -你叫什么? -鲁弗斯
[08:42] What does it say? 写了些什么?
[08:44] That’s my signature. And above it, it says, “Dear Rufus, you belong in jail.” 我的签名,上面写的是 “亲爱的鲁弗斯,去监狱吧”
[08:49] Good one. 真不错
[08:53] -Do you want my phone number? -Tempting. -你想要我的电话吗? -好提议
[08:57] But… no. Thank you. 不过…不用了,谢谢
[09:03] I will take this one. 我要买这本
[09:06] Oh, right, right. So, uh– 哦,好的,好的,既然–
[09:09] Well, on second thoughts, um, maybe it’s not that bad after all. 仔细想想,也许它并没那么糟
[09:13] Actually, it’s a sort of classic, really. 实际上,它也相当不错,真的
[09:16] None of those childish kebab stories you find in so many books these days. 绝没有你在其他书中能看到的 幼稚的民俗故事
[09:19] And, um, I tell you what. 另外还有
[09:21] I’ll throw in one of those for free. 我免费送你这本
[09:24] Useful for, uh, lighting fires, 可以用来烧火照明
[09:26] wrapping fish, that sort of thing. 包鱼,诸如此类
[09:32] -Thanks. -Pleasure. -谢谢 -不客气
[10:06] Cappuccino, as ordered. 你要的咖啡
[10:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:12] I don’t think you’ll believe who was just in here. 我想你不会相信刚才谁来过
[10:15] Who? Was it someone famous? 谁?某个名人吗?
[10:20] -No, no, no. -No? -不,不,不是 -不是?
[10:22] Would be exciting, though, wouldn’t it, if someone famous came into the shop? Hmm? 如果有什么名人进店来 应该会令人兴奋对吗?
[10:26] Do you know– and this is pretty amazing, actually– 知道吗–的确能让人激动,实际上–
[10:30] but I once saw Ringo Starr. 有次我见过林戈-斯达(著名音乐人)
[10:33] -Where was that? -Kensington High Street. -在哪? -肯辛顿大道
[10:35] At least I think it was Ringo. It might have been that man from Fiddler on the Roof. 至少我觉得是林戈. 也许是那个”屋顶上的提琴手”的主演
[10:40] -You know, Toppy. -Topol. -你知道的,塔皮 -塔狻
[10:42] Yes, that’s right. Topol. 是的,没错,塔狻
[10:47] Actually, Ringo Starr doesn’t– doesn’t look at all like, uh, Topol. 实际上林戈-斯达一点也不像塔狻
[10:51] Yeah, but he was– he was quite a long way away from me. 是的,不过他–他离我相当远
[10:55] So actually it could’ve been neither of them. 所以肯定会是他们中的一个
[10:58] Yes, I suppose so, yes. 对,我想是这样,是的
[11:01] -It’s not a classic anecdote, is it? -Not a classic, no. No. -这算不上什么大惊喜不是吗? -是的,算不上
[11:09] -Another one? [ Sighs ] -Yes. No. -还要一杯吗? -好啊…不
[11:13] Let’s go crazy. I’ll have an orange juice. 就奢侈一回吧,我要橙汁
[11:22] -Okay, thanks.Bye-bye. -See you later. -好的,谢谢,再见 -回见
[11:32] Oh! Oh! Shit! 哦,该死
[11:34] Oh, my God! Bugger! I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. 哦,老天,该死,对不起,我非常抱歉
[11:37] Here. Let me– Get your hands off! -来,让我– -把手拿开
[11:40] I’m really sorry. I– I live just over the street. 我真的很抱歉,我–我就住在街对面
[11:43] I have, um, water and soap. You can get cleaned up. 那有水和肥皂,可以让你弄干净
[11:46] No, thank you. I just need to get my car back. 不,谢谢,我只想找到我的车
[11:48] I also have a phone. I’m confident that in five minutes… 我那有电话,我想只要五分钟…
[11:52] we could have you spick-and-span and back on the street again. 就能让你弄干净回到街上来
[11:55] In the non-prostitute sense, obviously. 绝没有不尊重你的意思
[12:01] All right. Well– What do you mean, “just over the street”? 好吧,你说”就在街对面”是多远?
[12:04] Give it to me in yards. Uh, 18 yards. -具体是多远? -大概18码
[12:08] That’s my house there with the blue front door. 那扇蓝色的门就是我的家
[12:14] Come on in. I’ll just– I’ll just– 请进,我–我–
[12:20] Um, right. Right. Come in. 好了,好了,进来吧
[12:26] It’s, um, not quite as tidy as it normally is, I fear. 这里通常都不太整洁
[12:29] But, um– The bathroom’s on the top floor. 不过–洗手间在楼上
[12:32] And the telephone’s just– just up here. 电话就–就在这
[12:38] Here. Let– Let me, um– 来,让–让我,唔
[12:46] Um, round the corner. Straight on– straight on up. 转过去,一直–一直向上
[12:53] Bugger. 该死
[13:17] would you like a cup of tea before you go? 走之前想喝杯茶吗?
[13:20] -No. -Coffee? -不用 -咖啡?
[13:23] -No. -Orange juice? -不 -橙汁?
[13:26] Probably not. Um, something else cold. 你大概不会要,那来些其他冷饮吧
[13:33] -[Bottles Rattling] -Coke? Water? 可乐?水?
[13:37] Some disgusting sugary drink pretending to have something to do with fruits of the forest? 或者来些所谓的天然水果味, 让人恶心的含糖饮料?
[13:41] -No. -Would you like something to eat? -不用 -那你想吃点什么吗?
[13:44] Uh, something to nibble? 随便吃点什么?
[13:47] Um, apricots soaked in honey? 蜜制杏子?
[13:51] Quite why, no one knows, because it stops them tasting of apricots… 没人知道味道怎样, 因为都来不及尝尝杏子…
[13:54] and makes them taste like honey, 以为味道就像蜂蜜
[13:57] and if you wanted honey, you’d just buy honey instead of… apricots. 如果你想要蜂蜜,就只要买蜂蜜而不要杏子
[14:01] Um, but nevertheless, there we go there. 但不管怎样,我们有这个
[14:04] They’re yours if you want them. 你想的话可以尝尝
[14:06] No. 不用了
[14:11] Do you always say “no” to everything? 不管什么事你都说”不”吗?
[14:15] No. 不
[14:19] I’d better be going. 我还是走的好
[14:21] Thanks for your, uh, help. 谢谢你的–帮忙
[14:25] You’re welcome. 不客气
[14:27] And, uh, may I also say, um, heavenly. 也许我也要说,太棒了
[14:32] I’ll just take my one chance to say it. 我只有一次机会这么说
[14:35] After you’ve read that terrible book, 在你读过那些糟糕的书之后
[14:37] you’re certainly not going to be coming back to the shop. 你肯定不会再回那家书店
[14:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:43] Yeah. Well, my pleasure. 我的荣幸
[14:57] So… 所以
[15:00] it was nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[15:02] Surreal but, um– but nice. 有些超现实–但很棒
[15:08] Sorry. 抱歉
[15:17] “Surreal but nice”? What was I thinking? “超现实但很棒”?我在想什么?
[15:33] -Hi. -Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[15:36] I forgot my other bag. Oh, right. Right. -我忘了我的袋子 -哦,好的
[15:48] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:21] I’m very sorry about the “surreal but nice” comment. 很抱歉说什么”超现实但很棒”
[16:26] Disaster. That’s okay. 太糟糕了
[16:28] I thought the apricot and honey thing was the real low point. 那没什么,我觉得有关蜂蜜和杏子才真正糟糕
[16:35] Oh, my God. My flatmate. 老天,我的室友
[16:38] I’m sorry. There’s no excuse for him. 对不起,他行为很怪诞
[16:43] -Hey. -Hi. -嘿 -嗨
[16:45] I’m just going into the kitchen to get some food. 我要去厨房找些吃的
[16:48] Then I’m gonna tell you a story that will make your balls shrink to the size of raisins. 然后跟你说个故事, 那会让你的球缩到只有葡萄干那么大
[16:57] Probably best not to tell anyone about this. 最好别跟任何人提起这事
[17:01] Right. Right. No one. 好的,好的,没问题
[17:04] I mean, I’ll tell myself sometimes, but don’t worry. I won’t believe it. 我是说,我会偶尔跟自己说说, 不过别担心,我根本不相信
[17:15] -Bye. -Bye. -再见 -再见
[17:29] There’s something wrong with this yogurt. 这酸奶有点问题
[17:34] It’s not yogurt. It’s mayonnaise. 这不是酸奶,是蛋黄酱
[17:37] Oh, right. There we are, then. 哦,没错,就是这样
[17:41] On for a videofest tonight? 今晚想饱饱眼福吗?
[17:45] I got some absolute classics. 我有部绝对的好片子
[17:51] -Smile. -No. -笑一笑 -不
[17:57] -Smile. -I’ve got nothing to smile about. -笑一笑 -没什么值得我笑
[18:11] Okay. 好吧
[18:13] In about seven seconds, 在七秒钟内
[18:15] I’m going to ask you to marry me. 我会向你求婚
[18:25] [Spike ] Imagine. 想想看
[18:27] Somewhere in the world there’s a man who’s allowed to kiss her. 在某个地方有个男人被允准吻她
[18:35] Yes, she is, uh, 是的,她的确
[18:37] fairly fabulous. 叫人难以置信
[18:50] -Do you have any books by Dickens? -No. -你们这有狄更斯的书吗? -不
[18:52] No, I’m afraid we’re a travel bookshop. We only sell travel books. 没有,我们这是旅游书店,只出售旅游书刊
[18:58] Oh, right. How about the new John Grisham thriller? 是吗,约翰-格雷歇的恐怖作品呢?
[19:03] Well, no, ’cause that’s, uh– that’s a novel too, isn’t it? 没有,因为那–那也是小说不是吗?
[19:07] Oh, right. 哦,是的
[19:11] [ Sighs ] Have you got Winnie the Pooh? 有”小熊维尼”吗?
[19:18] Martin, your customer. 马丁,你来接待一下
[19:21] Uh, can I help you? [Bell Dinging]  要效劳吗?
[19:34] ~ [ Continues ] Hey. 嘿
[19:36] Hi. 嗨
[19:39] -~ Once in a lifetime ~~ -Just, um, incidentally, 我想问一下
[19:44] uh, why… are you wearing that? 为什么…你穿这个?
[19:47] Combination of factors really. Uh, no clean clothes. 多方面的因素,唔,没有干净衣服
[19:51] There never will be, you know, unless you actually clean your clothes. 永远不会有,要知道, 如果你不把衣服洗干净的话
[19:55] Right. Vicious circle. 不错,很坏的习惯
[19:58] And I was, like, rooting around in your things… 所以我去翻找你的衣物…
[20:00] and I found this, and I thought, “Cool.” 找到了这个,我觉得很酷
[20:04] Kinda… spacey. 有几分…独特
[20:10] There’s something wrong with the goggles, though. 不过潜水镜有点问题
[20:13] No, they were, um, prescription. 没有,它用的是光学镜片
[20:16] -Groovy. -So I could see all the fishes properly. -太棒了 -这样我才能完全看清那些鱼
[20:19] You should do more of this stuff. 你该多弄些这玩意
[20:22] -So, look, any messages today? -Yeah, I wrote a couple down. -今天有没有留言? -有的,我记下了两三条
[20:26] So there were two. There were two messages? Right? 那就是两条,有两条对吗?
[20:32] You want me to write down all your messages? 你要我记下你所有的留言吗?
[20:35] Okay, who are the ones that you didn’t write down from? 好吧,哪些是你没写记的?
[20:39] [ Sighs ] No. Gone completely. Oh, no. 不记得了,哦,不
[20:43] There was one from your mum. She said don’t forget lunch, and her leg’s hurting again. 有一条是你妈妈打来的, 她说别忘了吃午饭,还有她的腿疼又犯了
[20:47] No one else? Absolutely no one else. -没别的了? -绝对没有了
[20:53] Though if we’re going for this obsessive writing down all the message thing, 不过如果我们努力去回忆的话
[20:57] some American girl called Anna called a few days ago. 几天前有个叫安娜的美国姑娘来过电话
[21:06] -What did she say? -Well, it was genuinely bizarre. -她说了什么? -真是奇怪
[21:08] She said, “Hi. It’s Anna.” The she said, “Call me at The Ritz”… 她说,”嗨,我是安娜”,接著说, “打电话到里兹大饭店找我”…
[21:14] and then gave herself a completely different name. 然后却报了一个完全不同的名字
[21:17] -Which was? -Absolutely no idea. -是什么? -早就忘了
[21:21] Remembering one name’s hard enough. 要记住一个名字很困难
[21:24] No, I– I know that. She– She said that. 不,我明白,是她说的
[21:27] Um, I know she’s using another name. 我知道她用了别的名字
[21:29] The problem is she left the message with my flatmate… 问题是她留言给我的室友…
[21:32] which was a very serious mistake. 是个严重的错误
[21:34] Um, I don’t know. Imagine, if you will, the stupidest person you’ve ever met. 想像一下你曾遇见过的最蠢的人吧
[21:38] -Are you doing that? -Yes, sir, I have him in my mind. -想像得到吗? -是的,我大致有个印象了
[21:43] And now double it. And that is the, um– what can I say– 就是这样,我只能这么形容他了–
[21:46] the git that I am living with. 和我同住的那个饭桶
[21:49] And he can’t remember– Try Flintstone. -他无法记住– -试试弗琳斯东
[21:53] Sorry. What? I think she said her name was Flintstone. -抱歉.什么? -我想她说她叫弗琳斯东
[21:59] I don’t– I don’t suppose, um, Flintstone rings any bells, does it? 我不敢肯定,弗琳斯东留过话给前台吗?
[22:04] -I’ll put you right through,sir. -Oh,my God. – 先生,马上帮您接过去 – 天啊
[22:10] Hello. Hi. 你好.嗨
[22:13] -Hi there. -Hello? 你好,你好吗?
[22:15] Hi. Hi. 嗨,嗨
[22:17] -Sorry. It’s William… Thacker. -Yes? 打扰了,我是威廉…扎克
[22:21] Um, we– I work in a bookshop. 我们–我在书店工作
[22:23] Uh-huh. You played it pretty cool there, waiting for three days to call. 你可真会耍酷,等了三天才回电
[22:27] Oh, no, I promise you I’ve never played anything cool in my entire life. 哦,不,我发誓我这辈子还从没耍过什么酷
[22:31] My flatmate, who’ll I’ll stab to death later, never gave me the message. 是我的室友一直没告诉我,回头我要杀了他
[22:36] I don’t know. Perhaps, um, 我不知道,也许,唔
[22:39] I could drop round for tea later or something. 我能来你那喝茶什么的
[22:43] -Things are pretty busy here. I might be free around 4:00. -Right. Right. Great. -我现在很忙,大概4:00会有空 -好的,好的,好极了
[22:48] -Bye. -Yea– Bye. -再见 -再见
[22:57] Classic. 太棒了
[23:04] Classic. 太棒了
[23:43] -Which floor? -Three, please. -几楼? -三楼,谢谢
[24:14] Uh, are you sure this is– -你肯定?… -是这–
[24:17] Oh, yeah. Yeah. Sure. 是的,是的,没错
[24:31] -Hi. Hi. I’m Karen. -Hi. -嗨,我是凯伦 -嗨
[24:33] I’m sorry. Things are running a little bit late. 抱歉,实在太忙了点
[24:36] Here’s the, uh, thing. Do you wanna come this way? Cheers. 拿著这些,请跟我来
[24:40] [ Karen ] Through here. 从这过去
[24:47] So what did you think of the film? 你们对本片有何看法?
[24:49] Yeah, I thought it was fantastic. I thought it was, uh, 我觉得真是妙不可言
[24:52] Close Encounters meets Jean de Florette. 让人联想到”恋恋山城”
[24:58] I agree. 我同意
[25:00] I’m sorry. I didn’t get down what magazines you’re from. 对不起,我没记下你是哪家杂志社的
[25:03] -Time Out. -Great. -“中场休息” -很好
[25:06] And you’re from? 你呢?
[25:11] Uh, Horse & Hound. 唔,”马和猎犬”
[25:20] The name’s William Thacker. I think, actually, she might be expecting me. 名字是威廉-扎克. 我想,实际上,她也许在等我
[25:24] Oh, okay. Take a seat and I’ll go check. 请稍等,我去看看
[25:30] I see you’ve, uh– I see you’ve brought her some flowers. 我看到–我看到你给她带了花
[25:33] [ Laughing ] No. 不
[25:36] These are for my, um, grandmother. 是给我,唔,祖母的
[25:40] She’s in a hospital just down the road. 她住在附近的医院
[25:43] Thought I’d kill two birds with one stone, you know. 我正好顺路去看看她
[25:45] Sure, right. Absolutely. Yeah. Yeah. 是的,不错,是的
[25:49] Which hospital’s that? 是哪家医院?
[25:52] Do you mind me not saying? 我可以不说吗?
[25:54] It’s a rather distressing disease. 那会让我感到难过
[25:56] Name of the hospital kind of gives it away. Absolutely. Sure. -提到医院总是让人不快 -说得不错
[25:59] Cheers. Ooh, yes. -振作点 -好的
[26:01] Right, uh, Mr. Thacker. If you’ll come this way. 好了,扎克先生,请跟我来
[26:04] Right. 好的
[26:06] You’ve got five minutes. 你有五分钟
[26:18] -Hi. -Hello. -嗨 -你好
[26:21] Uh, I brought these, but clearly– 我带了这个,但显然–
[26:25] No, they’re great. They’re great. 不,它们很漂亮,非常漂亮
[26:29] Ah, listen, I’m sorry about not ringing back. 很抱歉没能及时回电话
[26:32] The whole “two-names concept” was totally too much for my flatmate’s pea-sized intellect. 两个名字对我那室友可怜的智商来说 实在太复杂了
[26:36] No, it’s a stupid privacy thing. I always pick a… cartoon character. 不,这是愚蠢的保密措施, 我常用…卡通人物的名字
[26:41] Last time I was Mrs. Bambi. 上次用的是”斑比”
[26:46] -Everything all right? -Yes, thank you. -一切都好吧? -是的,谢谢
[26:49] And you’re from, uh, Horse & Hound. 你是”马和猎犬”杂志社的
[26:52] Yeah. Good. -对 -很好
[26:55] Is that so? Well. 是吗?那好
[27:03] So, uh– 那么–
[27:08] Uh, I’ll just… fire away then, shall I? 我可以…开始提问了吗?
[27:15] Right. 好吧
[27:18] Uh– 呃
[27:21] The film’s great, and, um, 这部片子非常棒
[27:24] I just was wondering whether… 我想知道你是否…
[27:27] you ever thought of having, um, 曾考虑过,呃
[27:29] more, uh, horses in it. 加些马进去
[27:36] Uh, well, we would have liked to, 我们希望这样做
[27:40] but it was, um, difficult, obviously, being set in space. 不过对太空题材来说显然有些困难
[27:47] Space, right, yeah. Yeah, obviously very difficult. 太空,说得没错,是的,显然很困难
[27:52] I’m so sorry. I arrived outside. 真不好意思,我来了这里
[27:54] They thrust this thing into my hand– 但毫无思想准备–
[27:56] No, it’s my fault. I thought this would all be over by now. 不,是我的错,我本以为早该结束了的
[27:59] I just wanted to sort of apologize for the kissing thing. 我只是想为那个吻的事道歉
[28:02] I seriously don’t know what came over me. 我真的不知道自己怎么了
[28:04] And I just wanted to make sure that you were fine about it. 我只想确定那没有影响到你
[28:09] -Yeah, yeah, yeah. Absolutely fine. -[ Door Closes ] 是的,是的,绝对没有
[28:15] Do remember that Miss Scott is also keen to talk about her next project… 别忘了斯科特小姐 同样渴望著的下一部片子…
[28:19] which is, um, shooting later in the summer. 就是夏天将要开拍的那部
[28:23] Ah, yes, excellent. Excellent. 是的,非常棒,非常棒
[28:31] Any horses in that one? 那里面有马吗?
[28:35] Or hounds for that matter. Our readers are equally intrigued by both species. 或是猎犬,我们的读者对此很感兴趣
[28:41] It takes place on a submarine. 场景是在一艘潜艇上
[28:44] Oh. Well, bad luck. 哦,真不幸
[28:49] But, um, 不过
[28:51] if there were horses in it, 如果有马的话
[28:54] would you be riding them… 你会骑它们…
[28:56] or would you be getting, a– a stunt-horse-double-man-thing? 还是找个特技演员作替身呢?
[29:03] [ Chuckles ] I-I’m a complete moron. I apologize. I– 我是个十足的笨蛋,不好意思,我–
[29:08] This is very weird. It’s the sort of thing that happens in dreams, 太不可思议了,这种事只会出现在梦里
[29:12] not in real life. 而不是现实当中
[29:15] I mean, good dreams. It’s a– 我是说美梦,这是个–
[29:17] It’s a dream, in fact, uh, to see you again. 能再见到你实际上就像个梦
[29:23] What happens next in the dream? 接下去还会梦到什么?
[29:28] I suppose in the, uh, dream– 我猜在这个,呃,梦–
[29:33] dream scenario– I just, uh, 梦境中–我会…
[29:36] change my personality… 改变我的行为方式…
[29:38] because you can do that in dreams and, um, 因为在梦里你可以这么做
[29:43] walk over and, uh, kiss the girl. 走过去并吻这个女孩
[29:48] But, uh– 不过–
[29:58] Time’s up, I’m afraid. Did you get what you wanted? 时间到了,你达到目的了吗?
[30:02] -Um, nearly, nearly. -Well, maybe just one last question. -还差一点,差一点 -好吧,最后一个问题
[30:09] -Sure. [ Clears Throat ] -Right, right. -当然 -好的,好的
[30:15] Are you… busy tonight? 你–今晚忙吗?
[30:18] -Yes. -Right. Right. -是的 -好的,好的
[30:25] -Come in. -Well, it was nice to meet you. -请进 -好了,很高兴认识你
[30:29] Yes, and you. 我也是
[30:31] Surreal… but nice. 超现实…但很不错
[30:34] Thank you. You are Horse & Hounds’ favorite actress. 谢谢,你是”马和猎犬”最喜欢的女演员
[30:39] You and Black Beauty… 和”黑美人”…
[30:42] tied. 不相上下
[30:49] How was she? 她怎么样?
[30:51] Oh, um, fabulous. 好得难以置信
[30:55] Excellent. Wait a minute. She took your grandmother’s flowers. 好极了.等等,她拿了你祖母的花
[30:59] Uh, yeah, yeah. That’s right. 是的,是的,没错
[31:02] -Bitch. [Karen ] -Oh, Mr. Thacker. -贱货 -哦,扎克先生
[31:04] Mr. Thacker, if you’d like to come with me, 扎克先生,如果你不介意的话
[31:07] -we can just rush you through the others. -The others? -我们能临时安排你另一个采访 -另一个?
[31:10] Mr. Thacker is from Horse & Hound. 扎克先生是”马和猎犬”杂志社的
[31:16] -How’s it going? -Very well,thank you. -你好吗? -很好,谢谢
[31:19] Have a seat. 请坐
[31:22] Well, did you enjoy the film? 你喜欢这部片子吗?
[31:25] Yes, enormously. 是的,非常喜欢
[31:28] -Well, fire away. -Right. -请提问吧 -好的
[31:31] Did you enjoy making the film? 拍片期间还愉快吗?
[31:34] -Yes, I did. -Good. -是的 -很好
[31:38] Any bit in particular? 有没有特别喜欢的部分?
[31:41] You tell me what bit you enjoyed the most, 先说说你最喜欢哪个场景
[31:44] and I’ll tell you if I enjoyed making that bit. 我再告诉你我是否同样喜欢
[31:49] Uh, I… 我…
[31:53] Iiked the bit in space… 例如在太空中那部分…
[31:56] very much. 我非常喜欢
[31:58] Did you identify with the character you’re playing? 你和你演的角色有共同点吗?
[32:05] -No. -No. -没有 -没有
[32:11] oh,why not? 为什么?
[32:21] Because he’s playing a psychopathic flesh-eating robot. 因为他演的是一个失控的食肉机器人
[32:25] Classic. 好极了
[32:28] So, uh, 那么
[32:30] is this your first film? 这是你第一部片子吗?
[32:33] No. It’s my 22nd. 不,这是第22部了
[32:36] Of course it is. Any favorites among the 22? 我是想问你最喜欢哪一部?
[32:41] Working with Leonardo. 和莱昂纳多合作的那部
[32:43] -Da Vinci? -DiCaprio. -达芬奇吗? -迪卡普里奥
[32:47] Of course. [ Chuckles ] 当然
[32:50] And is– is he your favorite Italian director? 他–是你最喜欢的导演吗?
[32:59] -Mr. Thacker. -Oh, no. -扎克先生 -哦,不
[33:02] -Have you got a minute? -No. -能耽误你一会吗? -不
[33:11] Hi. 嗨
[33:15] Hi. 嗨
[33:17] Um– Yeah, so the, um– 啊–是这样的
[33:20] the– the thing I was doing tonight, I’m not doing anymore. 我,我推掉了我今晚的事情
[33:24] I told them I had to spend the evening… 我告诉他们今晚我接受了…
[33:27] with Britain’s premier equestrian journalist. 英国第一骑师记者的邀请
[33:31] Oh. Well, great. 哦,太棒了
[33:34] Fantastic. That’s, uh– 难以置信,这–
[33:37] Oh. Shittity brickitty. 哦,太糟糕了
[33:40] It’s my sister’s birthday. Shit. We’re meant to be having dinner. 今天是我妹妹生日,可恶, 我们约好了要一起吃晚饭
[33:44] -Okay, that’s fine. -No. I’m sure I can get out of it. -好啊,没关系 -不,我肯定能推掉
[33:47] No, I mean, if it’s fine with you, I’ll be your date. 不,我是说,只要你不介意, 我可以和你一起去
[33:52] You– You’ll be my date… 你–你肯和我一起…
[33:55] to my little sister’s birthday party? 去我妹妹的生日晚会?
[33:58] -If it’s all right. -Well,yeah, I’m sure it’s all right. -如果没问题的话 -哦,当然没问题
[34:01] My friend Max is cooking, 是马克掌厨
[34:03] and he is generally acknowledged to be the worst cook in the world, 大家公认他是世上最差劲的厨师
[34:06] but, um, you know, you could hide the food in your handbag or something. 不过,你可以事先在手袋里藏些食物
[34:11] -Okay. -Okay. -好的 -好的
[34:17] -He’s bringing a girl? -Miracles do happen. -他带了个女孩? -真是怪事
[34:21] -Does the girl have a name? -Don’t know.Wouldn’t say. -那姑娘叫什么? -不知道,没有说
[34:25] Oh, Christ! What is going on in there? 哦,我的天,这是怎么回事?
[34:28] [Doorbell Rings] Oh, God! 哦,老天
[34:34] Hi. Come on in. Vague food crisis. 嗨,快进来.食物焦糊危机
[34:43] Hiya! Sorry. 好啊.抱歉
[34:45] The guinea-fowl is proving more complicated than expected. 看来珍珠鸡比预料的更难做
[34:48] -He’s cooking guinea-fowl? -Don’t even ask. -他在做珍珠鸡? -别问了
[34:51] -Hi. -Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[34:54] Good Lord, you’re the spitting image of– 天啊,你是那个肖像满天飞–
[34:57] Bella, this is Anna. 贝拉,这是安娜
[35:00] -Right. -Okay, crisis over. -没错 -好了,危机解除
[35:02] Max, this is Anna. 马克,这是安娜
[35:05] -Hi. -Hello, Anna… -嗨 -你好,安娜…
[35:09] Scott. Have some wine. 斯科特. 来杯酒吗?
[35:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:14] [Doorbell Rings] I’ll get it. 我去开门
[35:19] Red or white? 红酒白酒?
[35:21] -Oh. Hey. -Hi. -哦,嘿 -嗨
[35:24] -Oh, yes,happy birthday. -Thank you. -生日快乐 -谢谢
[35:27] Look, your brother’s brought this girl. 看看你哥哥带来的女孩
[35:30] Hi, guys. Oh, holy fuck! 嗨,大家好,哦,我的天
[35:35] Hon, this is Anna. Anna, this is Honey. She’s my baby sister. 汉,这是安娜. 安娜,这是汉妮,是我的小妹妹
[35:38] Oh. Hi. 哦.嗨
[35:40] Oh, God. This is one of those key moments in life… 天啊,这可是一生中的重要时刻之一…
[35:43] when it’s possible you can be really genuinely cool… 当它成为现实时真是太酷了…
[35:46] and I– I’m going to fail just a hundred percent. 我真的要晕了
[35:53] I– I absolutely, totally and utterly adore you. 我–我绝对,完全,彻底地崇拜你
[35:58] And I just think… you are the most beautiful woman in the world. 而且我认为…你是世上最美的女人
[36:02] And, more importantly, I genuinely believe, 更重要的是,我真的相信
[36:05] and I’ve believed for some time now, that we could be best friends. 一直以来我都相信, 我们能成为最好的朋友
[36:10] So what do you think? 你怎么想?
[36:15] Uh, lucky me. 非常荣幸
[36:19] [ Clears Throat ] Well, happy birthday. 生日快乐
[36:22] Oh, you gave me a present. We’re best friends already, then. 哦,你给我带了礼物, 那么我们已经是好朋友了
[36:27] Marry Will. He’s a really nice guy. Then we can be sisters. 结婚吧,他真的很不错, 那样我们就能做姐妹了
[36:30] Well, I’ll think about it. [ Chuckles ] 我会考虑的
[36:34] [Doorbell Rings] That’ll be Bernie. 肯定是伯尼
[36:38] -Hi. -Hi. Sorry I’m late. -嗨 -嗨,抱歉来晚了
[36:40] Bollocksed up at work again, I fear. 我担心工作又弄砸了
[36:43] -Millions down the drain. -Well done. -亏了几百万 -干得不赖
[36:46] -Bernie, this is Anna. -Hello, Anna.Delighted to meet you. -伯尼,这是安娜 -你好,安娜,很高兴认识你
[36:49] And you. Honey bunny, ~ Happy birthday to you ~~ 还有你,汉妮宝贝, ~祝你生日快乐~
[36:53] -Hi, Bella. -Hi. -嗨,贝拉 -嗨
[36:56] Um, it– it– it’s a hat. You don’t have to wear it or anything. 是一顶帽子,你用不著非得戴它
[37:00] -Hi, Will. -Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[37:03] Hi. 嗨
[37:06] -Hi. -What? -嗨 -怎么了?
[37:08] -Wine, Bernie? -Mm. 要酒吗,伯尼?
[37:10] [ Cork Pops ] You haven’t slept with her, have you? 你和她睡过觉没有?
[37:13] That is a cheap question, and the answer is, of course, no comment. 这问题太粗俗了, 答案当然是无可奉告
[37:15] -No comment means “yes.” -No, it doesn’t. -那就表示”有” -不,没有
[37:17] Do you ever masturbate? Definitely no comment. -对她有过性幻想吗? -绝对无可奉告
[37:19] -You see, it means “yes.” [ Honey ] -Oh, my God! -你知道的,这表示”有” -哦,上帝
[37:22] So, uh, tell me, um, Anna, what do you do? 那么,说说看,安娜,你是做哪一行的?
[37:27] I’m an actress. Oh, splendid. -我是演员 -哦,好极了
[37:30] What do you do? 你是做什么的?
[37:33] I’m actually in the stock market myself, so, uh, not really similar fieids. 我是个股票经纪, 和你的行业没有太多共同之处
[37:37] Though, um– um, I have done the odd bit of amateur stuff. 尽管我曾做过业余独角戏演员
[37:40] Um– uh, P. G. Wodehouse. Farce, all that, you know. P.G.沃德豪斯的滑稽剧,你知道的
[37:44] “Careful there, vicar.” “小心点,牧师”
[37:47] Always imagined it’s a pretty tough job, though, acting. 一直觉得这是个艰难的行当
[37:50] -I mean, the wages are a scandal, aren’t they? -They can be. -我是说,收入简直难以启齿对吧? -可以这么说
[37:55] I see friends from university– clever chaps. Been in the business longer than you. 我知道有些机灵的家伙干这行比你更久
[37:58] They’re scraping by on seven, eight thousand a year. 他们一年只挣可怜的七八千
[38:03] You know, it’s no life. 要知道,那无法维生
[38:06] -What sort of acting do you do? -Films, mainly. -你从事哪种戏剧形式? -主要是电影
[38:10] Oh, splendid. Oh, well done. How’s the pay in movies? 哦,太棒了,混得不错. 演电影的收入怎么样?
[38:16] …I mean 我是指
[38:17] Last film you did, what did you get paid? 你最近一部电影的收入是多少?
[38:20] Fifteen million dollars. 一千五百万美元
[38:23] Right. 是吧
[38:25] So that’s, well, fairly good. 看来,的确很不错
[38:30] Right, I think we’re ready. 好了,可以开饭了
[38:33] Okay. 好的
[38:34] -Bella, can you tell me where I can find– -Oh, sorry. Yeah, yeah. -贝拉,你能告诉我– -哦,对不起,好的
[38:37] -It’s down the corridor on the right. -I’ll show you. -就在走廊尽头的右边 -我带你去
[38:43] [ Whispering ] Quickly, quickly, quickly. Talkvery, very quickly. 快快快,快点说
[38:46] What are you doing here with Anna Scott? 你和安娜-斯科特来这干什么?
[38:47] -Anna Scott? -Yes. Shut up! -安娜-斯科特? -对,闭嘴
[38:49] -What, the film star? -Shh! 那个电影明星?
[38:51] -Oh, God! -What? -哦,天啊 -怎么了?
[38:54] -Oh, God. Oh, goddy God. -What did you say to her? -哦,天啊,我的天啊 -你跟她说什么了?
[38:57] I don’t believe it. I actually walked into the loo with her. 真不敢相信,我竟然能和她一起进洗手间
[39:01] I was still chatting when she started unbuttoning her jeans. 她解钮扣时我仍在对她说话
[39:03] -She had to ask me to leave. -Oh, God. -她不得不要求我走开 -哦,老天
[39:06] [ Laughing ] So you knew who she was? 你早知道她是谁了?
[39:08] Of course I did, but he didn’t. 我当然知道,可他不知道
[39:10] Well, not instantly, but I– I– I got away with it. 我呆一会就赶快逃走好了
[39:17] -What do you think of the guinea-fowl? -I’m a vegetarian. -你觉得珍珠鸡怎么样? -我是素食主义者
[39:22] Oh, God. 老天
[39:25] So, how’s the guinea-fowl? 珍珠鸡怎么样?
[39:28] Best guinea-fowl I’ve ever tasted. 是我尝过最好的珍珠鸡
[39:32] ~ It’s amazing how you ~ ~ 多么令人惊喜 ~
[39:35] ~ Can speak right to my heart ~ [ All Chattering ] ~ 你与我心有灵犀 ~
[39:43] ~ Without saying a word~ ~ 尽在不言中 ~
[39:46] ~ You can light up the dark~ ~ 你能照亮黑夜 ~
[39:54] [ Hands Clapping ] ~ Try as I may I can never explain ~ ~ 不 要任何言语 ~
[40:00] ~ What I hear when you don’t say a thing ~~ [ Party Poppers Popping ] ~ 我能听到你的心声 ~
[40:05] Having you here, Anna, firmly establishes what I’ve long suspected– 有你在这,安娜, 更证实了我长久以来的怀疑–
[40:09] that we really are the most desperate lot of underachievers. 我们真是最无可救药的失败者
[40:12] -[ Bernie ] Shame. -I’m not saying it’s a bad thing. -羞耻 -我不是说这是坏事
[40:15] In fact, I think it’s something we should take pride in. 实际上,我觉得我们该为此自豪
[40:18] I’m gonna give the last brownie as a prize… 我要用最后的蛋糕来奖励…
[40:22] to the saddest act here. 生活最悲惨的人
[40:24] Uh-oh. Bern. 伯尼
[40:27] Yeah, all right. Well, obviously, it’s me, isn’t it? 好的,好的,很明显是我不是吗?
[40:30] I mean, I work in the city in a job I don’t understand, 我是说,我干著一份自己根本不懂的工作
[40:33] and everyone keeps getting promoted above me. 所有人的职位都高过我
[40:36] I haven’t had a girlfriend since– well, since puberty. 我没有女朋友,自从–青春期之后
[40:38] And… nobody fancies me. 而且…没人会喜欢我
[40:42] And if these cheeks get any chubbier, they never will. 没有什么比这些更可怜了
[40:44] -Nonsense. I fancy you. -Really? -胡说,我就喜欢你 -真的?
[40:48] Yeah. Or I did beforeyou got so fat. 当然,否则罚我比你先变胖
[40:51] [Max] You see. And unless I’m much mistaken, 你看,除非是我弄错了
[40:54] your job still pays you a rather lot of money, 你的工作毕竟让你挣到了不少钱
[40:56] whilst Honey here earns 20 pence a week… 可汉妮周薪才20镑…
[40:59] flogging her guts out in London’s worst record store. 在伦敦最差劲的唱片店累得一塌糊涂
[41:02] Yes! And I haven’t got hair. I’ve got feathers. 没错,累得头发都没了,只有羽毛
[41:05] And I’ve got funny goggly eyes. And I’m attracted to cruel men. 我可笑的鱼泡眼还会吸引有暴力倾向的男人
[41:09] And, actually, no one will marry me… 实际上却没人愿意娶我…
[41:11] because, um, my boosies have actually started shrinking. 因为,唔,我的胸部正在缩小
[41:15] -[Max] You see, it’s incredibly sad. -But on the other hand, -看到没,悲惨得无法相信 -但从好的方面来说
[41:17] her best friend is Anna Scott. 她最好的朋友是安娜-斯科特
[41:19] -True. I can’t deny it. She needs me. What can I say? -[ All Laughing ] 我无法否认,她需要我,我能说什么呢?
[41:24] And most of her limbs work, whereas I’m stuck in this thing day and night, 但她的四肢没有问题, 我却日夜都要坐著轮椅
[41:27] in a house full of ramps. 房间里满是斜坡
[41:30] And to add insult to serious injury, 更增加了我的屈辱
[41:33] I’ve totally given up smoking, my favorite thing. 我用香烟来麻醉自己,这是我最大的嗜好
[41:38] And, um, well, the truth is, 而且,事实是
[41:42] we can’t have a baby. 我们不能生孩子
[41:50] Oh, Belle. 哦,贝拉
[41:52] C’est la vie. 这就是人生
[41:57] Still, um, we’re lucky in lots of ways. 但我们还是很幸运的
[42:01] But surely that’s worth a brownie. [ Chuckling ] 这无疑值得上一块蛋糕
[42:06] Well, I don’t know. Look at William. 先看看威廉怎么说吧
[42:11] -Very unsuccessful professionally. -That’s true. -事业极其失败 -这是事实
[42:15] Divorced. Used to be handsome, now kind of squidgy round the edges. 离了婚. 曾经很英俊,现在则像卷了口的刀刃
[42:19] -[ All Laughing ] -And absolutely certain never to hear from Anna again… 一旦安娜听到他在学校时的外号…
[42:23] -once she’s heard that his nickname at school was– -Floppy. -毫无疑问他将再也听不到她这么说– -“软蛋”
[42:27] You did. I can’t believe it, you did. 我不敢相信你竟然说出来了
[42:30] Thanks very much. Thank you. Well, at least I get the last brownie. 非常感谢,谢谢,至少我得到了最后的蛋糕
[42:33] [Max] I think so,yes. 我想是这样
[42:35] Well, wait. What about me? 等等,我呢?
[42:39] I’m sorry? You think you deserve the brownie? 什么?你觉得应该归你吗?
[42:43] [ Chuckles ] Well, a shot at it at least, huh? 至少得给个机会吧?
[42:47] You’ll have to prove it. This is a very, very good brownie, and I’m gonna fight for it. 你得有说服力,这是块非常非常好的蛋糕, 我能为了它拼命
[42:53] I’ve been on a diet every day since I was 19, 我从十九岁起就每天节食
[42:57] which basically means I’ve been hungry for a decade. 所以十年来我都食不果腹
[43:02] I’ve had a series of not-nice boyfriends, one of whom hit me. 我有过一系列糟糕的男朋友, 有一个还打过我
[43:06] Uh, and every time I get my heart broken, 而每一次都令我心碎
[43:09] the newspapers splash it about as though it’s entertainment. 报纸会大肆张扬拿来娱乐大众
[43:15] And… it’s taken two rather painful, um, operations… 经过两次相当痛苦的…整容手术
[43:20] to get me looking like this. 才变成现在的样子
[43:23] -Really? -Really. -真的吗? -真的
[43:28] And one day not long from now, my looks will go, 在不久的将来,我的容颜不再
[43:33] they will discover I can’t act, 他们会发现我不能演戏
[43:36] and I will become some sad, middle-aged woman… 而我将成为可悲的中年妇女…
[43:41] who… Iooks a bit like someone who was famous for a while. 有谁会愿意看过气的名人呢?
[43:53] No, nice try, gorgeous, but you don’t fool anyone. 说得不赖,很动人,不过愚弄不了任何人
[43:56] -[ All Laughing ] -No. 没错
[43:58] Pathetic effort to hog the brownie. 不足以争夺这块蛋糕
[44:02] -Thank you for such a terrific time. -I’m delighted. -谢谢你的款待 -是我的荣幸
[44:07] -That’s a great tie. -Now you’re lying. -领带很漂亮 -说假话
[44:10] Okay, it’s true. I told you I was bad at acting. 不,是实话. 我说过我是个糟糕的演员
[44:13] -It was lovely to meet you. -Yeah, and you.And you. -很高兴认识你 -我也是
[44:15] I’ll wait until you’ve gone before I tell him you’re a vegetarian. 我会等到你走时才告诉他你是素食主义者
[44:19] -No! [ Chuckling ] -Oh! – 不 -噢
[44:23] -Good night. -Anna, I’m so sorry about the loo thing. -晚安 -安娜,洗手间的事我很抱歉
[44:26] I meant to leave. I just– [ Chuckles ] 我想到要走开,只是–
[44:29] Ring me if you want someone to go shopping with. 如果要找人陪你购物就给我电话
[44:31] I know lots of nice, cheap places, not that money is necessarily– 我知道很又好又便宜的地方, 可以少花冤枉钱–
[44:35] It was just so nice to meet you. 认识你真是太好了
[44:37] Happy birthday. You’re my style guru. Thank you. -生日快乐,你是我的形象顾问 -谢谢
[44:40] Sorry. Can I just– Oh. 对不起,我能–
[44:42] -Thanks. -Leave her. -谢谢 -好了
[44:44] -Good night, everyone. -Bye. -晚安,各位 -再见
[44:46] [ William ] Max, Belle, we’ll see you in a couple of days. 马克,贝拉,回头见
[44:49] -Thank you, everybody. -Call us. Call us. -Bye, guys. -谢谢大家 -给我们电话 -再见,各位
[44:52] -Bye, Anna. -Love your work. -再见,安娜 -好好演戏
[44:55] [ William ] Bye, Hon. 再见,汉
[45:03] Sorry. They always do that when I leave the house. 抱歉,每次我离开时他们总是这么做
[45:07] It’s a stupid thing. I hate it. 这太蠢了,我讨厌他们这样
[45:21] -“Floppy,” huh? -It’s the hair. -“软蛋”对吧? -是头发
[45:24] Mm-hmm. It’s to do with the hair. 那是指的发型
[45:29] Why is she in a wheelchair? 为什么她要坐轮椅?
[45:31] Uh, because she had an accident about 18 months ago. 一年半前她出了意外
[45:36] -And the pregnancy thing, is that to do with the accident? -You know, I’m not sure. -不能怀孩子也是因为那次意外吗? -这个我也不清楚
[45:41] I don’t think they tried for kids before, as fate would have it. 我觉得他们之前就不能生孩子, 似乎是先天性的
[45:52] Do you want to, um– 你想不想–
[45:55] My place is just, um– 我家, 唔–
[45:59] Too complicated. 不太方便
[46:02] That’s fine. 没关系
[46:08] Busy tomorrow? 明天忙吗?
[46:12] -I thought you were leaving tomorrow. -I was. – 我以为你明天要走呢 – 是啊
[46:19] All these streets round here have these mysterious communal gardens in the middle of them. 这些神秘的花园被街道环绕著…
[46:23] They’re like little villages. Let’s go in. – 就像小村庄一样 – 我们进去吧
[46:26] Ah, no, that’s the point. They’re private villages. 不行,栅栏上有尖刺,是私家花园
[46:28] Only the people who live round the edges are allowed in. 只有住在里面的人才能进去
[46:31] Oh. You abide by rules like that? 哦,你们这么守规矩吗?
[46:35] I don’t. No, no. But others do. 我不会,不会,但其他人会
[46:37] I just do what I want. [ Metal Rattling ] 我会随心所欲地做
[46:40] Um– Right. 好吧
[46:46] Whoopsidaisies. [ Laughing ] 妈妈咪呀
[46:49] What did you say? 你说什么?
[46:51] -Nothing. -Yes, you did. -没说什么 -不,你说了
[46:54] -No, I didn’t. -You said, “Whoopsidaisies.” -没,我没说 -你说了,”妈妈咪呀”
[46:58] No one says, “Whoopsidaisies,” do they? I mean, unless they’re– 没人会这么说对吗?我是说,除非他们–
[47:02] There is no “unless.” Because no one has said “Whoopsidaisies” for 50 years. 没有什么”除非”, 因为有五十年没人这么说了
[47:05] And even then it was– it was just little girls with blonde ringlets. 即便在那时候- -也只有金发小女孩才这么说
[47:09] Exactly. Right. So here we go again. 的确是这样.我们再试试
[47:15] Oh! Oh! Whoopsidaisies. [ Laughing ] 噢,噢,妈妈咪呀
[47:20] Yeah, well, it’s a disease. It’s a clinical thing. 没错,这是个坏习惯,是个毛病
[47:22] I’m taking pills and having injections. And I’m told it won’t last long. 我要吃药打针,得治好久
[47:26] -Okay, stand aside. -I don’t think that’s a good idea. -好了,靠边站 -这可不是什么好主意
[47:29] Really, it’s quite, um, tricky. Anna. 真的很难爬上去,安娜
[47:34] Anna, don’t. It’s harder than it– No, it’s not. It’s easy. 安娜,别,这可比–看来还真容易
[47:40] Well– 好吧
[47:46] Come on, Flopsy. 来吧,”软蛋”
[47:48] Right. 好吧
[47:51] All right. 好吧
[47:53] Oh, bugger. 哦,该死
[47:57] Oh, God, this could be very unpleasant. 老天,这真让人不舒服
[48:04] Ay! Bugger, bugger. 可恶,可恶
[48:12] Now what in the world in this garden could make that ordeal worthwhile? 世上还有什么值得如此大费周章?
[48:23] ~ It’s amazing how you ~ ~ 多么令人惊喜 ~
[48:26] ~ Can speak right to my heart~ ~ 你与我心有灵犀 ~
[48:30] Nice garden. 好一座花园
[48:34] ~ Without saying a word~ ~ 尽在不言中 ~
[48:37] ~ You can light up the dark~ ~ 你能照亮黑夜 ~
[48:45] [ Anna Laughs ] ~ Try as I may I can never explain ~ ~ 不 要任何言语 ~
[48:50] ~ What I hear when you don’t say a thing ~ ~ 我能听到你的心声 ~
[49:00] ~ You say it best ~ ~ You say it best ~ ~ 你说这是最好的 ~
[49:03] ~ When you say nothing at all ~ ~ 尽管你没说出来 ~
[49:05] “For June who loved this garden. “纪念深爱这花园的琼
[49:08] From Joseph who always sat beside her.” 永远陪伴著她的约瑟夫”
[49:15] Some people do spend their whole lives together. 有些人可以携手走过一生一世
[49:27] ~ All day long I can hear ~ ~ 我能够听到 ~
[49:30] ~ People talking out loud~ ~ 有人在大声呼喊 ~
[49:38] ~ But when you hold me near ~ ~ When you hold me near ~ ~ 当你让我靠近拥抱著我 ~
[49:42] ~ You drown out the crowd~ ~ Out the crowd~ ~ 你的声音分外清晰 ~
[49:49] -~ Try as they may they can never define ~ -Come and sit with me. -~ 旁人永远不会明白 ~ -过来坐
[49:55] ~ What’s been said between your heart and mine ~ ~ 你我的心曾说过什么 ~
[50:01] ~ The smile on your face lets me know that you need me ~ ~ 你的笑容让我知道你需要我 ~
[50:06] ~ There’s a truth in your eyes ~ ~ 你的眼睛已经告诉我 ~
[50:09] -~ Saying you’ll never leave me ~ -Bollocks! Bollocks! -~ 你永远不会离开我 ~ -该死,该死
[50:11] -Have you seen my glasses? -No, afraid not. -你看到我的眼镜没有? -恐怕没有
[50:14] Big, big bollocks! Average day, my glasses are everywhere. 这下麻烦了,平时它无处不在
[50:18] Everywhere I look there’s a pair of glasses. 随时随地我都能看到它
[50:21] But when I want to go to the cinema, they’ve vanished. 可我要去看电影时它却消失了
[50:24] It’s one of life’s real cruelties. 这就是残酷的现实
[50:26] That’s compared to, like, earthquakes in the Far East or testicular cancer, is it? 就像远东地震或者睾丸癌一样无可奈何
[50:29] Oh, shit. Is that the time? 可恶,到时间了
[50:32] ~ [ Continues] Thanks for all your help on the glasses thing. 真是多谢你的开导
[50:35] Oh, you’re welcome. Did you find them? 不客气,找到没有?
[50:38] -Sort of. -Great. -差不多 -很好
[50:49] ~ Oh, the smile on yourface lets me know that you need me ~ ~ 你的笑容让我知道你 要我 ~
[50:56] ~ There’s a truth in your eyes ~ ~ 你的眼睛已经告诉我 ~
[50:58] ~ Saying you’ll never leave me ~ ~ 你永远不会离开我 ~
[51:05] ~ The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me wherever I fall~~ ~ 你的触摸告诉我你总能找到我 ~
[51:10] So who left who? 是谁抛弃谁?
[51:12] -Uh, she left me. -Why? -她抛弃我 -为什么?
[51:15] She saw through me. Uh-oh. 她看透了我
[51:18] That’s not good. 这可不妙
[51:22] You can give me Anna Scott any day. 你可以请我看安娜-斯科特
[51:24] I didn’t like her last film. Fell asleep as soon as the lights went down. 我不喜欢她的新片,让人昏昏欲睡
[51:27] I don’t really care what the film’s like. 我不在乎电影怎么样
[51:29] Any film with her in, it’s fine by me. 只要有她的影片我都觉得好
[51:34] She’s not my type at all. I prefer the other one. You know, blonde, sweet-looking. 她不是我喜欢的类型, 我喜欢那个金发的甜姐儿
[51:39] You know, what’s-her-name. 她叫什么来著
[51:41] Has an orgasm every time you take her out for a cup of coffee. 你只要带她出去喝杯咖啡就能上床的
[51:43] Meg Ryan. 梅格-瑞恩
[51:45] No, she’s too wholesome. The point about Miss Scott is… 不,她不是那种人. 问题是安娜-斯科特…
[51:49] she’s got that twinkle in her eyes. 她的眼神不对劲
[51:52] Probably drug-induced. Spends most of her life in bloody rehab. 她多半有吸毒,时常进康复中心
[51:54] Well, whatever. She’s so clearly up for it. 不管怎样,她非常豪放
[51:57] You see, most girls, they’re all like, “Stay away, chum.” 要知道大多数女孩都比较自重
[52:00] But Anna, she is absolutely gagging for it. 但安娜却是来者不拒
[52:06] Do you know that in over 50% of the languages, 知道吗,有超过半数的人认为
[52:09] the word for “actress” is the same as the word for “prostitute.” 女演员和妓女是同一回事
[52:13] [ Men Laughing ] Where did you get that from? 你从哪听来的?
[52:15] And Anna is your definitive actress, 而安娜就是你专用的女演员
[52:20] someone really filthy you can just flip over and start again. 你可以猥亵地对她为所欲为
[52:26] -Right, that’s it. Sorry. -No, no. There’s really no point. -太过分了,失陪一下 -别,没什么大不了
[52:32] Um, sorry– sorry to disturb you guys. 对不起,抱歉打扰一下
[52:34] But, um– Can I help? 有什么事吗?
[52:37] Well, yeah. I wish I hadn’t overheard your conversation, but I did. 我但愿没听到你们的谈话,可我听到了
[52:40] And, um, I just think, you know, 我觉得,你们该明白
[52:43] the person you’re talking about is a real person. 你们谈论的是一个真实的人
[52:46] And I think she probably deserves a little bit more consideration… 我觉得你们该更尊重她一点…
[52:48] rather than having jerks like you drooling over her. 不该这么胡说八道
[52:52] Oh, sod off, mate. What are you, her dad? 滚开,你是她什么人?她爸爸吗?
[53:02] -I’m sorry. -No, I love that you tried. -对不起 -别这么说,这不是你的错
[53:04] Time was I’d have done the same thing. In fact– 换了我也会这么做,实际上–
[53:12] Hi. 嗨
[53:16] -Oh, my God. -I just wanted to apologize for my friend. -我的天 -我只是想代我的朋友道歉
[53:19] -He’s very sensitive. -No, look, I-I– -他太敏感了 -不,听我说,我–
[53:22] No, no, leave it. It’s, you know– I’m sure you didn’t mean any harm. 不,不,没关系, 要知道–我相信你是无意的
[53:25] I’m sure it was just friendly banter. 我相信那只是善意的调侃
[53:28] I’m sure you guys have dicks the size of peanuts. Enjoy your dinner. 我肯定你们的家伙跟花生差不多大, 继续吃饭吧
[53:30] The tuna’s really good. 金枪鱼味道不错
[53:36] [ Anna ] I shouldn’t have done that. I shouldn’t have done that. -我不该那么做 -你有权利那样做
[53:39] No, you were brilliant. I’m rash and I’m stupid. 不,你做得很好,我太鲁莽愚蠢了
[53:42] What am I doing with you? 我跟你在一起干什么?
[53:45] Uh, I don’t know, I’m afraid. 我恐怕不知道
[53:48] I don’t either. 我也不知道
[53:55] Here we are. 我们到了
[53:57] Yes. 是的
[54:01] -Well, look– -Do you wanna come up? -那么– -你想上去吗?
[54:05] Well, there seem to be… lots of reasons why I shouldn’t, so– 这似乎…有太多不方便,所以–
[54:10] There are lots of reasons. 是有太多不方便
[54:17] Do you wanna come up? 你想上去吗?
[54:23] Give me five minutes? 五分钟后上来行吗?
[54:43] -Hi. -Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[54:48] To be able to do that is such a wonderful thing. 能这样吻你真是太美妙了
[54:51] -You’ve got to go. -Why? -你得离开 -怎么了?
[54:53] Because my boyfriend who was in America is, in fact, now in the next room. 因为我美国的男朋友现在就在隔壁房间
[54:58] -Boyfriend? -Yes. -男朋友? -是的
[55:01] -Baby, who is it? -Uh, it’s, uh– -宝贝,是谁? -啊,是,唔–
[55:05] -Uh– -Uh, room service. 房间服务
[55:08] Oh. How you doing? I thought you guys always wore those, uh, penguin coats. 哦,你好, 我还以为你们总是穿著企鹅似的燕尾服呢
[55:14] Usually we do. 通常是的
[55:16] But I was just, uh– just changed to go home. 不过我刚换了衣准备回家
[55:19] And, um, then I thought I’d take this final call. 只是顺便来问一下
[55:23] Oh, great. If you don’t mind, I would like something too. 太好了,不介意的话,我正想要些东西
[55:26] Could you bring me up some really, really cold water? 麻烦你送些非常非常冷的水来好吗?
[55:28] I’ll see what I can do. 我找找看吧
[55:31] -Still, not sparkling. -Absolutely.Ice-cold still water. -越冷越好 -没问题,保证很冰凉
[55:34] Unless, of course, it’s illegal in the U.K. to serve beverages below room temperature. 当然,除非英国不允许给客房提供冷水
[55:38] I wouldn’t want you going to jail just to satisfy my whim now. 我可不希望 你为了满足我一时的兴致而进监狱
[55:42] -No, I’m sure it’s fine. -Thank you. -I– -不,我确信这不会有问题 -谢谢 -我–
[55:46] Hey, one more thing. Could you adios these dirty dishes and take out that trash too? 嘿,还有一件事, 麻烦你把这些脏盘子和垃圾带走好吗?
[55:53] Uh– Right. 好的
[55:55] No. No. Um, don’t– don’t– don’t do that. 不,不,不用–不要这么做
[55:58] I don’t think it’s his job to clear. 我想打扫卫生并不是他的工作
[56:00] Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. What’s your name, man? 哦,对不起,对不起, 你叫什么,夥计?
[56:06] Bernie. 伯尼
[56:08] Oh, listen, Bernie. 听我说,伯尼
[56:10] Thank you. I really appreciate it. 谢谢你,真是非常感谢
[56:14] Hey, you. [ Nervous Chuckle ] 嘿,你…
[56:19] So, tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Good surprise or nasty surprise? 告诉我,告诉我,我来这你感到高兴吗?
[56:25] -Good surprise. -Oh, you’re such a liar. -当然高兴 -哦,你这个骗子.她讨厌惊喜
[56:28] She hates surprises. Hey, what areyou gonna order? 你想要些什么?
[56:30] -Huh? -From him. What are you gonna order? -什么? -告诉他你想要些什么?
[56:33] Um, I haven’t decided yet. 我还没想好
[56:35] Oh, well, don’t overdo it. 哦,好吧,别点太多
[56:37] I don’t want people saying, “There goes that famous actor with the big, fat girlfriend.” 我可不想有人说: “那个著名男演员有个肥胖女友”
[56:42] I should leave. 我该走了
[56:52] This is a fairly strange reality to be faced with. 遇上这种情形真是很尴尬
[56:57] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[57:02] I don’t know… 我不知道…
[57:04] what to say.Well, 该说什么
[57:09] I think, um, 我想,唔
[57:11] “good-bye” is traditional. 通常是说”再见”
[57:57] ~ I can think of younger days ~ ~ 我想起年轻的岁月 ~
[58:02] ~ When living for my life ~ ~ 为自己而活的时候 ~
[58:07] ~ Was everything~ ~ 任何事 ~
[58:10] ~ A man could want to do ~ ~ 可以随心所欲 ~
[58:16] ~ I could never see ~ ~ 我从不考虑 ~
[58:20] ~ Tomorrow ~ ~ 明天 ~
[58:25] ~ I was never told~ ~ 没人告诉我 ~
[58:29] ~ About the sorrow ~ ~ 什么是忧伤 ~
[58:37] ~ And~ ~ 而且 ~
[58:40] ~ How can you mend~ ~ 你怎能修复 ~
[58:44] ~ A broken heart ~ ~ 一颗破碎的心 ~
[58:52] ~ How can you stop the rain from falling down ~ ~ 你怎么能阻止雨丝淅淅而落 ~
[58:58] ~ Tell me how can you stop ~ ~ 告诉我你如何去阻止 ~
[59:04] ~ That old sun from shining ~ ~ 来自太阳的光芒 ~
[59:08] ~ What makes the world~ ~ 怎样让这个世界 ~
[59:12] ~ Go round~ ~ 不再运转 ~
[59:16] -Come on. 别这样
[59:18] -Open up. 说出来
[59:22] This is me. Spikey. 是我,斯派克
[59:27] I’m in contact with some quite important spiritual vibrations. 我知道你受了很大的精神打击
[59:33] Come on. Hit me with it. 来吧,说给我听听
[59:41] -There’s this girl– -Aha. 有个女孩–
[59:44] See, I been gettin’ a female vibe. Good. 我就知道和女人有关,很好
[59:47] Speak on, dear friend. 继续说,好朋友
[59:50] She’s someone who… 她是那种…
[59:53] can’t be mine, and, uh, 不可能属于我的人
[59:58] it’s as if I’ve taken love heroin, and now I can’t ever have it again. 这就像瘾君子永远再买不到毒品一样
[1:00:04] I’ve opened Pandora’s box and there’s trouble inside. 我打开潘多拉魔盒,但里面只有麻烦
[1:00:08] Mmm. 呃
[1:00:11] Yeah. 没错
[1:00:13] Tricky. 麻烦
[1:00:16] Tricky. 麻烦
[1:00:20] I knew a girl at school called Pandora. 我上学时就认识一个叫潘多拉的女孩
[1:00:26] Never got to see her box, though. [ Chuckling ] 尽管从没看到过她的私处(盒子)
[1:00:29] Right. 好了
[1:00:31] Right. Thanks. That’s very helpful. [Spike Laughing] 好了,谢谢,这很有帮助
[1:00:37] You didn’t know she had a boyfriend? 你不知道她有男朋友?
[1:00:40] No. No. 不知道
[1:00:43] Why? Did you? 怎么?你们早就知道?
[1:00:46] Bloody hell. I don’t believe it. 该死,我真不敢相信
[1:00:49] My whole life ruined because I don’t read Hello magazine. 我这辈子就毁在不看八卦杂志上了
[1:00:53] Let’s face facts. This was always a no-win situation. 面对现实吧,这根本是毫无指望的
[1:00:58] Anna’s… a goddess. 安娜是…个女神
[1:01:01] You know what happens to mortals who get involved with the gods. 你该知道凡人爱上神会有什么结果
[1:01:04] – Buggered, is it? – Every time. -死无葬身之地? -无一幸免
[1:01:07] But don’t despair. I think I have the solution to your problems. 但不要绝望,我有办法解决你的问题
[1:01:12] -Really? -Mm-hmm.Her name is Tessa, -是吗? -她叫泰莎
[1:01:15] and she works in the contracts department. 她在公证部门工作
[1:01:16] The hair, I admit, is unfashionably frizzy, 我承认她的发型是老式的卷发
[1:01:20] but she’s bright as a button and kisses like a nymphomaniac on death row. 但她小巧可爱, 而且接吻时就像是死囚区的慕男狂
[1:01:24] Apparently. [ Others Laughing] 一看就知道
[1:01:29] Now… try. 试试看
[1:01:34] [ Tessa ] I got completely lost. 我完全迷路了
[1:01:37] It’s very difficult, isn’t it? Everything’s got the word “Kensington” in it. 很难找不是吗?每个地方都写著”肯辛顿”
[1:01:39] Kensington Park Road. Kensington Garden. Kensington bloody Park Garden. 肯辛顿公园大道,肯辛顿花园, 该死的肯辛顿公园、花园
[1:01:43] -Tessa, this is Bella,my wife. -Hello. -泰莎,这是贝拉,我太太 -你好
[1:01:45] -You’re in a wheelchair. -That’s right. -你坐的是轮椅 -没错
[1:01:48] And this is William. 这个是威廉
[1:01:50] -Hello, William. -Hi. -你好,威廉 -嗨
[1:01:53] -Max has told me everything about you. -Has he? -马克经常跟我提起你 -是吗?
[1:01:56] Oh, yes. You are a naughty boy. 是的,你是个淘气的家伙
[1:01:58] -Wine? -Oh, yes, please. -要酒吗? -哦,是的,谢谢
[1:02:01] Come on, Willie. Let’s get sloshed. 来吧,威利,一醉方休
[1:02:03] -Red or white? -Red. -红酒白酒? -红酒
[1:02:08] Keziah. 克赛
[1:02:11] -Some woodcock? -No, thank you.I’m a fruitarian. -要丘鹬肉吗? -不,谢谢,我是果食主义者
[1:02:19] What is a fruitarian, exactly? 什么是果食主义者?
[1:02:21] We believe that fruits and vegetables have feelings, 我们相信水果和蔬菜是有感觉的
[1:02:26] so we think cooking is cruel. 煮熟它们太残忍
[1:02:28] We only eat things that have fallen from the tree or bush, 我们只吃从树上自然掉落的东西
[1:02:32] that are, in fact, dead already. 那说明它们已经死亡
[1:02:36] Ah. Oh, right. 啊,哦,是的
[1:02:40] Right. 是的
[1:02:42] So, um, these carrots? 那么,这些胡萝 呢?
[1:02:45] -Have been murdered, yes. -Murdered. -是被谋杀的 -谋杀?
[1:02:49] Poor old carrots. That’s– 可怜的老胡萝 ,这真–
[1:02:52] That’s beastly. 真残忍
[1:02:57] Delicious coffee. 咖啡真不错
[1:03:00] I’m sorry about the lamb. [ Laughing ] 我知道小羊肉没做好
[1:03:03] No. I thought it was… really… interesting. 不,我觉得它…真的…还不错
[1:03:08] Interesting means inedible. 不错就表示难吃
[1:03:11] Really inedible. Yes, you’re right. [Max And Bella Laughing] 真的很难吃,你说得不错
[1:03:17] Well, maybe we’ll meet again. 也许我们能再见面
[1:03:21] Yeah, yeah. That’ll be, uh– 是,是,那会–
[1:03:25] be great. 很不错
[1:03:35] Bye. 再见
[1:03:55] Well? 怎样?
[1:03:58] Perfect. 很好
[1:04:00] Absolutely perfect. 非常理想
[1:04:05] And? 你想说什么?
[1:04:08] I think you’ve forgotten what an unusual situation you two have. 我想你们早忘了彼此间曾有过的特殊经历
[1:04:13] To find someone you actually… love, who’ll love you. 要找到一个你爱她她也爱你的人
[1:04:18] The chances are always minuscule. 机会微乎其微
[1:04:22] Look at me. Apart from the American, 拿我来说,除了那个美国人
[1:04:26] I’ve only loved two girls, both total disasters. 我只爱过两个女人,全都以失败告终
[1:04:29] -That’s not fair. -One of them marries me, then leaves me… -不能这么说 -其中一个嫁给了我,然后离开…
[1:04:31] faster than you can say “Indiana Jones. “ 快得你来不及说 “印第安纳-琼斯”(哈里森-福特经典之作)
[1:04:34] And the other– who seriously ought to have known better– 而另一个– 必须承认她的选择是对的–
[1:04:38] casually marries my best friend. 却嫁给了我最好的朋友
[1:04:40] -She still loves you, though. -In a depressingly asexual way. -但她还爱著你 -用”柏拉图”的方式
[1:04:46] -I never fancied you much, actually. -[ Chuckling ] 实际上我不会对你有性幻想
[1:04:48] Oh, God. [Laughing] 上帝啊
[1:04:52] I loved you. You were terribly funny, but… 我爱过你,你很幽默,但…
[1:04:56] all that kissing my ears. 我受不了你吻我的耳朵
[1:04:58] I don’t believe it. This is just getting worse. 我真不敢相信,这比不说出来更糟
[1:05:01] I shall find myself 30 years from now still sitting on this sofa. 我该在这沙发上坐上三十年来作反省
[1:05:05] -Do you wanna stay? -Yeah. Why not? -在这过夜吗? -为什么不呢?
[1:05:09] All that awaits me at home is a masturbating Welshman. 反正家里只有个自渎成瘾的家伙等我
[1:05:16] Here we go. 我们走
[1:05:18] Good night. Night. -晚安 -晚安
[1:05:39] – See you,will – Right,right – 威廉,再见 – 好的
[1:05:49] Guilty. Very, very guilty. 罪过,真是罪过
[1:05:52] So it seems. 看来是这样
[1:06:41] Hi. 嗨
[1:06:45] Can I come in? 我能进去吗?
[1:06:48] Come in. 请进
[1:06:57] They were taken years ago. 那是多年前拍的
[1:07:00] I know it was– 我知道–
[1:07:03] But I was poor and… it happens a lot. 但当时我很穷…这种事很常见
[1:07:08] That’s not an excuse. I just– 这不是找借口
[1:07:13] But to make matters worse, 但事情变得糟糕起来
[1:07:16] it now appears as though… 现在被公开似乎是…
[1:07:19] someone was filming me as well. 拍照时也被录了像
[1:07:24] So what was a stupid… 所以那次拍照…
[1:07:27] photo shoot, now looks like a porn film. 非常愚蠢,现在看来就像色情电影
[1:07:32] The pictures have been sold, and they’re just… 那些照片被公开出售,已经是…
[1:07:35] everywhere. 无处不在了
[1:07:41] I didn’t know where to go. 我不知道该上哪
[1:07:45] The hotel’s surrounded. 饭店被围得水泄不通
[1:07:51] I know it’s been months, but– 虽然已经过去了几个月,但–
[1:07:55] This is the place. 来这里就对了
[1:08:00] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:08:05] I’m just in London… 我只在伦敦…
[1:08:08] for two days, but what with your papers, 呆两天,但因为你们的报纸
[1:08:10] it’s the worst place to be. [Sniffling ] 这里成了最可怕的地方
[1:08:13] These pictures are just so horrible, and they’re so grainy. 那些模糊暧昧的照片太可怕了
[1:08:17] It makes me look like– 让我看起来就像–
[1:08:19] Don’t think about it. 别去想它了
[1:08:24] We’ll sort it out. 我们能澄清的
[1:08:29] What would you like? Tea? 你需要什么?茶?
[1:08:33] Bath? 洗个澡?
[1:08:39] A bath would be great. [DoorSlams] 洗个澡很不错
[1:08:45] Oh, Christ alive! 哦,我的天啊
[1:08:51] Brilliant. Fantastic. 妙不可言,难以置信
[1:08:57] Magnificent. 太爽了
[1:09:06] You must be Spike. 你一定是斯派克
[1:09:22] -Hi. -Just… -嗨 -只是…
[1:09:25] checkin’. 证实一下
[1:09:32] Thank you,God 感谢上帝
[1:09:38] I’m really sorry about last time. 上次我真的很抱歉
[1:09:41] -Oh– -He just flew in. I had no idea. 我并不知道他会来
[1:09:44] -All right. -In fact, I had no idea if he was ever gonna fly in again. -没什么 -我也不知道他是否还会突然出现
[1:09:49] It’s not often one has the opportunity to adios the plates of a major Hollywood film star. 这种机会并不是时常都有, 能为好莱坞的当红影星收拾盘子
[1:09:55] It was, um– It was thrilling for me. 让我受宠若惊
[1:10:02] So how is he? 他现在怎么样?
[1:10:06] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:10:10] It just got to the point where I couldn’t remember any of the reasons why we were together. 问题的关键在於我忘了 为什么会和他走到一起
[1:10:17] And you and love? 有女朋友了吗?
[1:10:22] Oh, well, there’s a question, um, 哦,这可问住我了
[1:10:25] without an interesting answer. 没有什么满意的答案
[1:10:32] I have thought about you. 我曾考虑过你
[1:10:36] -Oh. -It’s just that… 那只是…
[1:10:39] anytime I’ve tried to keep… 每次我试著保持…
[1:10:42] anything normal with a person that was… 和一个普通人交往时…
[1:10:46] normal, it’s just been a disaster. 结果都是一塌糊涂
[1:10:49] Listen, I appreciate that. Absolutely. 我感到很荣幸,真的
[1:10:53] So what is that, a film you’re doing? 那是什么,是你的新片吗?
[1:10:56] Um, start in L.A. on Tuesday. 周二在洛杉矶开拍
[1:11:00] Would you like me to take you through your lines? 想要我帮你对台词吗?
[1:11:03] -Would you? ‘Cause it’s all talk, talk, talk. 你想吗?这可是无休止的对白
[1:11:07] Hand it over. 拿过来
[1:11:10] Right. Um, basic plot? 大概内容是什么?
[1:11:14] I’m a difficult but brilliant junior officer… 我演一个 难以相处但很能干的年轻警员…
[1:11:17] who in about 20 minutes is gonna save the world from nuclear disaster. 要在二十分钟内解除核危机拯救世界
[1:11:22] Mm-hmm. Okay. Well done, you. 很好,记得不错
[1:11:24] “Message from Command. Would you like them to send in the H.K.’s?” “总部来电,你想让他们发送到H.K.吗?”
[1:11:27] No. Turn over four T.R.S.’s, and tell them we need radar feedback… “不,转到T.R.S., 告诉他们我们 要雷达侦测
[1:11:30] before the K.F.T.’s return at 1900. “在K.F.T.从1900返回之前
[1:11:31] Then inform the Pentagon we’ll need Black Star cover from 1000 through 1215. “通知五角大楼我们 要’黑星’掩护 从1000到1215的范围
[1:11:35] And if you say one word about how many mistakes I made, I’ll pelt you with olives. “如果你敢指出我犯了多少错, 我会用橄榄扔你”
[1:11:39] -“Very well, Captain. I’ll pass that on straightaway.” -Thank you. -“非常好,长官,我会腾出那条跑道” -“谢谢”
[1:11:42] -How many mistakes did I make? -Eleven. -我记错了多少处? -十一处
[1:11:44] -Damn it. And, Wainwright– -Cartwright. -该死的.”温赖特–” -卡赖特
[1:11:48] Cartwright, Wainwright, whateveryour name is, I promised little Jimmy… “卡赖特,温赖特,不管你叫什么, 我答应过小吉米…
[1:11:51] I’d be home for his birthday, so could you get a message to him that I may be late. “要回家替他庆祝生日, 告诉他也许我要晚些回去
[1:11:55] Certainly. And, uh, little Johnny? “没问题,那么,小强尼呢?”
[1:11:58] -My son’s name is Johnny? -Yep. -“我”儿子叫强尼? -是的
[1:12:00] -Then get a message to him too. -“I’ll do what I can, Captain, -“也给他带个口信” -“我尽力而为,长官
[1:12:03] but I can’t promise anything. “ “但我不能保证什么”
[1:12:05] -And Cartwright goes. -[ Exhales ] 然后卡赖特走了
[1:12:10] What do you think? Gripping. It’s not Jane Austen, -你觉得怎么样? -不错,虽然不是简-奥斯汀的作品
[1:12:14] it’s not Henry James, but it’s… gripping. 也不是亨利-詹姆斯的,但…还不错
[1:12:17] – Think I should do Henry James instead? – You would be brilliant, -你觉得我该演亨利-詹姆斯的作品? -你肯定会演得很好
[1:12:20] but this writer– writers– they’re pretty damn good too. 而这个作者–写得–也相当不错
[1:12:26] You never get anyone on Wings of the Dove saying, 绝不会有人在”鸽翼”上说什么
[1:12:29] “Inform the Pentagon we need Black Star cover.” “通知五角大楼我们需要掩护”
[1:12:32] For me the book is the poorer for it. 更可怜的是我还要读它
[1:12:39] I can’t believe you have that picture. 真不敢相信你有那幅画
[1:12:43] You like Chagall? 你喜欢夏加尔(俄裔画家)?
[1:12:45] I do. It feels like how love should be– 是的,这画让人感觉到爱将要–
[1:12:50] floating through a dark blue sky. 飘过暗蓝色的天空
[1:12:53] With a goat, playing a violin. 还有那只山羊,在拉著小提琴
[1:12:56] Well, yes. 是的
[1:12:57] Happiness isn’t happiness without a violin-playing goat. 没有拉提琴的羊就表现不出快乐了
[1:13:22] You have big feet. 你有双大脚
[1:13:27] Yes. Yes, always have had. 是的,一直都是
[1:13:31] You know what they say about men with big feet? 知道大脚意味什么吗?
[1:13:37] No. What’s that? 不知道,意味什么?
[1:13:40] Uh, big feet, 脚大
[1:13:43] large… shoes. 鞋…也大
[1:13:51] The thing that is so irritating is that now I’m so fierce when it comes to nudity clauses. 这件事对我刺激很大, 现在每当想到暴露镜头我就烦躁不安
[1:13:57] You actually have… clauses in your contract about nudity? 合同真的有要求你暴露的条款吗?
[1:14:00] Definitely. “You may show the dent of the top of the artist’s buttocks, but neither cheek.” 非常明确:”可以要求演员暴露臀沟 上半部分,但不是完全暴露
[1:14:06] Or if there’s a stunt bottom being used… 如果需要使用替身…
[1:14:09] “artist must have full consultation.” “必须事先征得演员同意”
[1:14:12] -You have a stunt bottom? -I could have… -你有个替身? -我可以有…
[1:14:15] -a stunt bottom, yes. -Are people tempted to go for… -一个替身,是的 -人们的兴趣在於…
[1:14:20] -better bottoms than their own? -Yeah. -比自己的好看的臀部? -没错
[1:14:22] [ Chuckling ] I mean, I would. This is important stuff. 我就是这样,这是个重要的部位
[1:14:24] It’s one hell of a job, isn’t it? What do you put on your passport? 这是工作中该诅咒的部分不是吗? 我们该怎么填写护照?
[1:14:28] “Profession: Mel Gibson’s bottom.” [ Chuckling ] “职业:梅尔-吉布森的屁股”
[1:14:31] Actually, Mel does his own ass work. 实际上梅尔不会用替身
[1:14:33] -Right. -Why wouldn’t he? -不错 -他干嘛要用呢?
[1:14:35] -Absolutely. -It’s delicious. -毫无必要 -美味无比
[1:14:40] The ice cream or Mel Gibson’s bottom? 冰淇淋还是梅尔-吉布森的臀部?
[1:14:43] Both. Equally. 都是,旗鼓相当
[1:14:46] But you wouldn’t necessarily lick both? 但你用不著两者都舔吧?
[1:14:49] Well, this is tart. [ Laughing ] [ Laughing ] 可不,条件真苛刻
[1:14:53] And fuzz-free. 毛绒绒的
[1:15:00] And, uh– 这里就是–
[1:15:02] Bedroom. There’s clean sheets. 卧室,有干净被单
[1:15:14] Today’s been a good day, 今天非常愉快
[1:15:17] which in the circumstances is… unexpected. 在这种糟糕的情形下…真没想到
[1:15:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:15:29] Anyway, um, 不管怎样
[1:15:32] time for bed. 该上床了
[1:15:35] Or sofa bed. 或者上沙发
[1:15:43] Good night. 晚安
[1:15:46] Good night. 晚安
[1:16:33] Oh, my God. 老天
[1:16:43] Hello? 喂?
[1:16:46] Hello. 你好
[1:16:49] -Spike. -I wonder if I could have a little word. -斯派克 -我可以给你一点建议吗?
[1:16:53] -Right. -I don’t want to interfere or nothin’, -当然 -我不是想干涉你或是别的
[1:16:56] but she’s just split up from her boyfriend, right? 但她刚和她男朋友分手,是不是?
[1:16:59] -Maybe. -And she’s in your house. -也许吧 -现在她在你这里
[1:17:04] -Yes. -And you get on very well. -是的 -而且你们进展得不错
[1:17:10] -Yes. -Well, isn’t this, perhaps, -是的 -这是不是,可能
[1:17:12] a nice opportunity to… 是个好机会…
[1:17:18] slip her one. 和她上床
[1:17:20] Spike, for God’s sakes. She’s in trouble. Get a grip. 老天,斯派克,这是趁人之危
[1:17:23] Right,you think it’s the wrong moment, fair enough. 我觉得你在错过机会
[1:17:30] -Do you mind if I have a go? -Spike! -我去的话你不介意吧? -斯派克
[1:17:32] -Okay. -I’ll talk to you in the morning. -好吧 -我早上再和你谈
[1:17:35] Okay. Might be too late, but okay. 那就晚了,不过好吧
[1:17:50] [ Groans ] Please, sod off. 拜托,走开
[1:17:53] -Okay. All right. -No. No, no! -好的,好的 -不,不,不
[1:17:56] Wait! I thought you were, um, someone else. 等等,我以为你是,唔,另一个人
[1:18:01] I thought you were Spike. I’m thrilled that you’re not. 我以为是斯派克,很高兴不是他
[1:19:07] Wow. [ Whispers ] 哇
[1:19:11] What? 怎么?
[1:19:14] Nothing. 没什么
[1:19:50] It does strike me as, 这太意外了
[1:19:52] well, surreal that I’m allowed to see you naked. 想不到我能看到你的裸体
[1:19:56] -You and every person in this country. -I’m sorry. -所有的人都可以 -对不起
[1:20:01] What is it about men and nudity, huh? 男人到底怎样看待裸体?
[1:20:04] Particularly breasts. 尤其是胸部
[1:20:05] -How can you be so interested in them? -Well– 你们怎么那么感兴趣呢?
[1:20:10] But, seriously, they’re just breasts. 说真的,那只是胸部罢了
[1:20:13] Every second person in the world has them. 世上所有的女人都有
[1:20:16] More than that, actually, when you think about it. Meat Loaf has a very nice pair. 实际上不像你想的这样简单, 大胸部的确很漂亮
[1:20:20] [ Chuckling ] But they’re odd-looking. 但它们不单是用来看的
[1:20:23] They’re for milk. Your mother has them. 你母亲给你喂过奶
[1:20:26] You’ve seen a thousand of them. What’s all the fuss about? 你见过无数次胸部, 有什么好大惊小怪的呢?
[1:20:31] Actually, I can’t think what it is, really. 我真的记不起是什么样子了
[1:20:33] Let me just have a quick look. 还是看看再说
[1:20:40] Nope, nope. Beats me. [ Laughing ] 不是,不是,罚我好了
[1:20:46] Rita Hayworth used to say, 丽塔-海沃思(著名影星)曾说过
[1:20:50] “They go to bed with Gilda, they wake up with me.” “他们睡梦中和吉尔达在一起, 醒来却看到我”
[1:20:54] -Who was Gilda? -Her most famous part. -吉尔达是谁? -她扮演的最有名的角色
[1:20:59] Men went to bed with the dream, 男人为之梦寐以求
[1:21:02] and they didn’t like it when they woke up with the reality. 当他们醒来看到演员本人时会感到失望
[1:21:07] Do you feel that way? 你有这种感觉吗?
[1:21:12] You are lovelier this morning than you have ever been. 今早你比以往更可爱
[1:21:19] I’ll be right back. 我很快就回来
[1:21:35] Breakfast in bed. 在床上吃早餐
[1:21:37] -Oh. -Or it’s brunch or lunch or something. 可能是早午餐,可能是午餐
[1:21:41] My God. 上帝
[1:21:44] Can I stay a bit longer? 我能多留一会吗?
[1:21:49] Stay forever. 永远留下吧
[1:21:53] Okay. Oh. Forgot the jam. 好啊,哦,忘了拿果酱
[1:22:00] I’ll get the jam, you get the door. 我去拿果酱,你去开门
[1:22:18] Jesus Christ. 我的天
[1:22:23] What? 什么?
[1:22:25] What is it? 是什么?
[1:22:28] -Nothing, really. -You’re up to something. -没什么,真的 -肯定有什么
[1:22:31] -Anna, no, please! -[ Clamoring] 安娜,千万不要
[1:22:36] My God. And they got a picture of you dressed like that. 老天,他们拍到你穿成这样的照片
[1:22:41] Yes. 是的
[1:22:45] Undressed like this, yeah. 晨衣是这样的
[1:22:48] -Morning, darling ones. -It’s me.The press are here. -早,亲爱的 -是我,那些记者在这
[1:22:52] No, there are hundreds of them. 不,有好几百个
[1:22:54] My brilliant plan was not so brilliant. I know. 我自以为聪明的做法其实很蠢
[1:22:57] I know. I know. Just get over here. 我知道,我知道,快点过来
[1:23:00] Damn it. 该死
[1:23:08] -Um, I wouldn’t go outside. -Why not? -我不想出去 -为什么?
[1:23:13] -Just take my word for it. -Oh. 别管是为什么
[1:23:38] How did I look? Not bad. 我看起来怎么样?不坏嘛
[1:23:41] Not at all bad. Well-chosen briefs, I’d say. 一点都不差,内裤很合身
[1:23:45] Chicks love gray. 姑娘们喜欢灰色
[1:23:48] Nice firm buttocks. 漂亮结实的屁股
[1:23:54] How are you doing? 你还好吧?
[1:23:56] How do you think I’m doing? 你觉得我会好吗?
[1:24:00] -I don’t know what happened. -I do. -我不知道怎么回事 -我知道
[1:24:03] Your furry friend thought he’d make a buck or two telling the papers where I was. 你那位好朋友为了钱 向媒体透露了我的下落
[1:24:08] That’s not true. Really? The entire British press got up this morning… -不会的 -是吗?整个英国的媒体一觉醒来…
[1:24:11] and thought, “I know where Anna Scott is. 就都知道安娜-斯科特在哪
[1:24:13] She’s in that house with the blue door in Notting Hill.” “她在诺丁山一幢有蓝色门的房子里”
[1:24:16] Then you go out in your goddamn underwear! 然后是你穿著该死的内衣裤走出去
[1:24:19] -I went out in my goddamn underwear too. -Get out! -我也穿著内裤就出去了 -出去
[1:24:22] Sorry. 对不起
[1:24:24] -I’m so sorry. -This is such an unbelievable mess. -我很抱歉- -再没有比这更糟的了
[1:24:28] I come to you to protect myself against more crappy gossip, 我来你这避风头反而惹来了更多是非
[1:24:31] and now I’ve landed in it all over again. 我现在再次陷入了大麻烦
[1:24:33] For God’s sake, I’ve got a boyfriend! 看在上帝的份上,我找了个男朋友
[1:24:36] -You have? -As far as they’re concerned I do. Yes. -是吗? -在他们看来就是这样
[1:24:40] And now, tomorrow, there’ll be pictures of you… 明天他们就会把你的照片…
[1:24:42] in every newspaper from here to Timbuktu! 登上从这到非洲的每一份报纸
[1:24:45] I know that, but… 我知道,但…
[1:24:47] just let’s stay calm. You can stay calm! -让我冷静一下 -你可以冷静
[1:24:49] This is a perfect situation for you, isn’t it? 这对你来说再理想不过了
[1:24:51] Minimum input, maximum publicity. 可以无限放大
[1:24:54] Everywhere you go, people will say, “Well done, you. 走到哪都有人说”干得漂亮
[1:24:57] You slept with that actress. We saw the pictures.” 你和那个演员睡觉,我们看到照片了
[1:25:00] -That is spectacularly unfair. -That’s yours. -我可太冤枉了 -一点也不
[1:25:03] Maybe it’ll even help business. Buy a boring book about egypt… 大家会希望从那个干了安娜-斯科特…
[1:25:06] -from the guy that screwed Anna Scott. -Stop! -的人手上买本书 -等等
[1:25:09] Stop! I beg you! 等等,求你了
[1:25:12] Calm down. How about a cup of tea? 冷静点,喝杯茶怎么样?
[1:25:14] I don’t want a goddamn cup of tea. 我不要什么茶
[1:25:18] I just wanna go home. [Doorbell Ringing] 我只想回家
[1:25:20] Spike, see who that is, and put some clothes on, for God’s sake. 斯派克,看看是谁,求求你穿上衣服
[1:25:23] [ Clamoring] Looks like a chauffeur to me. 似乎有车来接我了
[1:25:26] Spike owes you an expensive dinner or holiday, 斯派克这下名利双收了
[1:25:28] depending who’s got the brains to get the going rate on betrayal. 全亏了有这份曝料的收入
[1:25:32] That is not true. Wait a minute. 肯定不是这样,等一下
[1:25:34] This is crazy behavior. 你反应过度了
[1:25:36] Can’t we just laugh about all this? 我们不能一笑了之吗?
[1:25:40] Seriously. In the huge sweep of things, this stuff doesn’t matter. 说真的,想想世上的大事,这不算什么
[1:25:43] What he’s gonna say next is there’s people starving in the Sudan. 接下来他该说苏丹还有人挨饿了
[1:25:47] There are! We don’t have to go anywhere near that far. 就是. 我们用不著扯那么远
[1:25:51] My best friend slipped down stairs, cracked her back… 我最好的朋友掉下楼梯摔断了脊骨…
[1:25:54] and she’s in a wheelchair for the rest of her life. 她的下半生都要在轮椅上渡过
[1:25:56] All I’m asking for is a normal amount of perspective. 我们可以看开一点
[1:26:01] You’re right. Of course, you’re right. 说得不错,的确是这样
[1:26:03] It’s just that I’ve dealt with this garbage for ten years. 我面对这些垃圾有十年了
[1:26:06] You’ve had it for ten minutes. 你只经历了十分钟
[1:26:08] Our perspectives are very different. 我们的视角完全不同
[1:26:11] Today’s newspapers will be lining tomorrow’s wastepaper bin. 今天的报纸明天就进了废纸箱
[1:26:15] -Excuse me? -You know. -什么? -要知道
[1:26:17] It’s just one day. 只不过是一天
[1:26:20] Tomorrow, today’s papers will all have been thrown out. 到明天,今天的报纸就全给扔了
[1:26:23] You really don’t get it. 你真的不明白这些
[1:26:26] This story will be filed. 这个故事会进入档案
[1:26:28] Every time anyone writes anything about me, they’ll dig up these photos. 每次有人写我的事就会翻出这些照片来
[1:26:33] Newspapers last forever. 媒体永远不会忘记
[1:26:35] I’ll regret this forever. 我会永远为此后悔
[1:26:40] Right. 不错
[1:26:45] Right. 不错
[1:26:48] I will feel the opposite, 我会有相反的感觉
[1:26:50] if that’s okay by you, and, uh, 只要是你的正面报道,还有
[1:26:54] always be glad that you… came to stay. 会一直为你曾留下来过而高兴
[1:27:00] But, um, you’re probably right. 不过,你也许是对的
[1:27:03] You better go. 你最好快走
[1:27:45] Was it you? 是不是你?
[1:27:50] I may have told a few people down in the pub. 也许我在酒吧时跟人说过
[1:27:57] Right. 没错
[1:28:02] ~ Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone ~ ~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~
[1:28:08] ~ It’s not warm when she’s away ~ ~ 她走时带走了温暖 ~
[1:28:15] ~ Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone ~ ~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~
[1:28:18] ~ And she’s always gone too long~ ~ 她总是去得那么遥远 ~
[1:28:21] ~ Anytime she goes away ~ ~ 每次当她离去 ~
[1:28:27] ~ Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone ~ ~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~
[1:28:34] ~ It’s not warm when she’s away ~ ~ 她离去时带走了温暖 ~
[1:28:40] ~ Ain ‘t no sunshine when she’s gone ~ ~ 她的离去带走了阳光 ~
[1:28:44] ~ And she’s always gone too long ~ ~ 她总是去得那么遥远 ~
[1:28:46] ~ Anytime she goes away ~ ~ 每次她的离去 ~
[1:28:53] ~ Wonder this time where she’s gone ~ ~ 想知道她这次去哪 ~
[1:28:59] ~ Wonder if she’s gone to stay ~ ~ 想知道她是否一去不回 ~
[1:29:05] ~ Ain ‘t no sunshine when she’s gone ~ ~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~
[1:29:08] ~ And this house just ain ‘t no home ~ ~ 这房子不再是家 ~
[1:29:11] ~ Anytime she goes away ~ ~ 每次当她离去 ~
[1:29:18] ~ Ain ‘t no sunshine when she’s gone ~ ~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~
[1:29:21] ~ And this house just ain ‘t no home ~ ~ 这房子不像是家 ~
[1:29:24] ~ Anytime she goes away ~ ~ 每次当她离去 ~
[1:29:30] ~ Anytime she goes away ~ ~ 每次当她离去 ~
[1:29:36] ~ Anytime she goes away ~ ~ 每次当她离去 ~
[1:29:42] ~ Anytime she goes away ~~ ~ 每次当她离去 ~~
[1:29:48] Have I got something for you. Something which will make you love me so much, 我带了些东西给你,你肯定会非常喜欢
[1:29:52] you will want to hug me every day for the rest of my life. 在我的后半生你会每天都想拥抱我
[1:29:55] Blimey. What is it? [ Sighing ] 是吗,是什么?
[1:29:58] Phone number of Anna Scott’s agent in London… 安娜在伦敦的代理人的电话…
[1:30:01] and her agent in New York. 还有纽约代理人的
[1:30:07] Listen, you think about her all the time. Now you can ring her. 你时刻都在想念她, 现在可以给她打电话了
[1:30:11] Yeah. Brilliant. Thanks. 是的,太好了,谢谢
[1:30:14] I’ll see you tonight. Hey, Marty. Ooh! Sexy cardi. 晚上见.嘿,马丁,好性感的外套
[1:30:43] Shh! Hello! I have a little speech to make. 大家好,我有些话要说
[1:30:48] I won’t stand up because I can’t… be bothered. [ Laughing ] 我不站起来是因为我有心无力
[1:30:53] Exactly a year ago today, this man here started the finest restaurant in London. 一年前的今天, 这个男人在伦敦开了这家餐馆
[1:30:58] Hear, hear. Thank you very much. 非常感谢大家
[1:31:00] Unfortunately, no one ever came to eat here. 不幸的是没人来这里用餐
[1:31:02] It’s a tiny hiccup. [ Laughing ] 这不足挂齿
[1:31:05] And so we have to face the fact that from next week, 所以从下周起我们不得不面对现实
[1:31:09] we must find somewhere new to eat. 我们得另找地方用餐了
[1:31:12] I just want to say to Tony, don’t take it personally. 我只想告诉东尼,用不著太灰心
[1:31:16] The more I think about things, the more I see no rhyme or reason in life. 不如意的事我想得更多, 人生不如意事常八九
[1:31:20] No one knows why some things work out and some things don’t. 没人知道为什么 有些事能解决,有些事却不能
[1:31:24] Why some of us get lucky and some of us– 为什么我们有些人幸运而有些人–
[1:31:27] – Get fired. – What? -被炒鱿鱼 -什么?
[1:31:30] – No! – Yeah, well, it seems they’re shifting the whole outfit… -不 -是的,似乎他们换掉了整个班子…
[1:31:33] much more towards the emerging markets. 更关注新兴市场
[1:31:36] And, of course, well, I was total crap, so– 当然,我纯粹是废物,所以–
[1:31:41] A toast to Bernie, the worst stockbroker in the whole world. 为伯尼,世上最差劲的股票经纪人干杯
[1:31:43] I thank you. And Tony, the worst restaurateur. 多谢,还有东尼,最差劲的餐馆老板
[1:31:46] Tony and Bernie. Both crap… The terrible two. 东尼和伯尼,都是废物…糟糕的一对
[1:31:48] in their own special ways. 在他们各自的行业中
[1:31:54] Since it’s an evening of announcements, 既然这是个发布会
[1:31:56] uh, I’ve also got one. 我也说件事好了
[1:32:00] Um, I’ve decided to get engaged. 我决定订婚了
[1:32:03] I’ve found myself a nice, slightly odd-looking bloke… 我找到了一个 人好但有些不中看的家伙…
[1:32:09] who I know is gonna make me happy for the rest of my life. 他知道怎么能让我的下半辈子过得快乐
[1:32:13] Wait a sec. I mean, I– 等等,我是说,我–
[1:32:16] I’m your brother. I don’t know anything about this. Is he– 我是你哥哥,可这事我一无所知,他–
[1:32:20] Is he financially viable? [ Chuckling ] 他能养活自己吗?
[1:32:24] He’s an artist… with brilliant prospects. 他是个艺术家…前途无量
[1:32:29] -This is a secret you’ve been keeping from me. -[Bella ] No, I swear! -你肯定知道,但一直瞒著我 -没有,我发誓
[1:32:32] [ Whispering ] By the way, it’s you. 顺便说一下,就是你
[1:32:38] -Me? -What do you think? -我? -你觉得如何?
[1:32:43] Well, yeah. 太好了
[1:32:47] Groovy. 太好了
[1:32:49] Excuse me. Are there any more announcements? 对不起,还有什么事要宣布吗?
[1:32:54] Well, actually, yes. 实际上,还有
[1:32:56] I feel I should apologize to everyone… 我想我该向所有人道歉…
[1:32:59] for my behavior over the last six months. 因为我过去六个月的表现
[1:33:01] I have, as you know, been somewhat down in the mouth. 就像你们知道的,一直有些消沉
[1:33:05] There’s an understatement. There are dead people on better form. 这说法太保守了,应该说是行尸走肉
[1:33:09] But I just wish to make it clear that I’ve turned a corner, 但我希望能作出改变从头来过
[1:33:13] and, um, henceforward intend to be impressively happy. 并且从今往后都要快快乐乐的生活
[1:33:23] ~ Without a love of my own ~ ~ 我的爱不在了 ~
[1:33:31] ~ Blue moon ~ ~ Ba-boom, ba-boom ~ ~ 忧郁的月亮 ~
[1:33:35] ~ You knew just what I was there for ~ ~ 你知道我想要什么 ~
[1:33:38] Oh, God. I’m horribly drunk. 天啊,我醉得真厉害
[1:33:42] ~ You heard me saying a prayer for ~ ~ 你听到我在祈求什么 ~
[1:33:45] Come here. ~ Ba-boom, ba-boom ~ 过来
[1:33:47] ~ Someone I really could care for ~ ~ 那个我真正关心的人 ~
[1:33:50] -So you’ve laid the ghost? -~ Wah, wah, wah, wah ~ 你真的想通了?
[1:33:55] -I believe I have. -Don’t give a damn about the famous girl? -我相信是的 -不会再提那倒霉的名女人吧?
[1:34:00] ~ [ Continues Indistinct ] No. No, I don’t think I do. 不,不,我想不会
[1:34:05] Which means you won’t be distracted by the fact that she’s back in London… 那表示你不会再为她的消息而心烦, 包括她已回到伦敦…
[1:34:08] grasping her Oscar and currently to be found filming, most days, on Hampstead Heath. 获得了奥斯卡奖, 以及目前正在汉普提希兹拍片
[1:34:14] Oh, God, no. 老天,不会吧
[1:34:19] So not over her, in fact. 看来还是忘不了她
[1:35:06] -Can I help you? -Yeah, I’m, um– - 要帮忙吗? -是的,我–
[1:35:09] -I’m looking for Anna Scott. -Does she know you’re coming? -我要找安娜-斯科特 -她知道你会来吗?
[1:35:11] No. No, uh, she doesn’t. 不,不,她不知道
[1:35:15] -I’m afraid I can’t let you through, sir. -Right. -恐怕我不能让你过去 -是的
[1:35:18] I mean, I am actually a friend. I’m not a lunatic, but– 不过我确实是她的朋友,不是疯子
[1:35:23] -No, you basically, er– -Can’t let you through, sir. -你用不著太– -恕我无法通融,先生
[1:36:08] -Well, this is– -I only found out you were here yesterday. -这是– -我昨天才知道你在这
[1:36:13] -I was going to call,but I– -[ Woman ] Uh, Anna. -我想打电话的,可– -安娜
[1:36:17] Yes. Um– 就来
[1:36:19] Things aren’t going very well, and it’s our last day. 现在不太方便,我们今天要杀青
[1:36:22] Absolutely, yeah. You’re clearly very busy. 没关系,看得出你很忙
[1:36:24] But if– if you could wait, 不过,如果你能等的话
[1:36:27] there are…things to say. 有些…事要跟你说
[1:36:34] Okay. 好的
[1:36:38] Drink tea. There’s lots of tea. 喝杯茶,这有的是茶
[1:36:47] Come and have a look. 过来看看吧
[1:36:54] Are you a fan of Henry James? 你是亨利-詹姆斯的拥趸?
[1:36:57] -This is a Henry James film? -Yeah. -这是他的本子吗? -是的
[1:37:07] This is, uh, Harry. 这是哈利
[1:37:09] He’ll give you a pair of headphones so you can hear the dialogue. 他会给你一副耳机让你听听对白
[1:37:12] -Thank you very much. -No problem. -非常感谢 -不客气
[1:37:14] -Hi. -Hi. Here we go. -嗨 -嗨,拿著
[1:37:17] -Volume’s on the side. There. Have a seat. -Thank you. -音量调节在边上,坐吧 -谢谢
[1:37:29] [ Man Through Headphones ] We are living in cloud cuckoo land. 我们住在这么个乱糟糟的地方
[1:37:31] -We’ll never get this done today. -[ Anna ] We’ve got to. I have to be in New York on Thursday. -我们今天肯定拍不完 -必须拍完,我周二要去纽约
[1:37:35] Oh, stop showing off. God, that’s an enormous ass. 别炫耀了,老天,那真是个大屁股
[1:37:39] -I’m not listening. -But seriously,it’s not fair. -我没听到 -不过说真的,这不正确
[1:37:43] So many tragic young teenagers with anorexia, 有太多可怜的年轻人得了厌食症
[1:37:46] and that girl has an ass she could perfectly well share around with at least ten other women and still be big-bottomed. 和那些大屁股女人呆在一起, 那姑娘的臀部确实值得她自豪
[1:37:52] I would think, looking at something nice like that, 我在想,看著如此美好的事物…
[1:37:55] you and your… bony little excuse for an arse… 你那…露骨的有关臀部的借口…
[1:37:59] would be well advised to keep quiet. 该被警告保持安静
[1:38:01] Now down to business. The end of the scene. 还是说正事吧,最后一场戏
[1:38:03] Um, I ask you when you’re telling everyone, and you say– 你告诉大家时我问你,然后你说–
[1:38:07] Um, tomorrow will be soon enough. 明天很快就到了
[1:38:11] And then I– Right. Okay. 接下来我–好的
[1:38:13] Say, who was that rather diffident chap I saw you talking to round the back? 你刚才和他说过话, 显得怯生生的那个家伙是什么人?
[1:38:17] No one. 没有啊
[1:38:21] Just some guy from the past. I– 只是以前认识罢了,我–
[1:38:24] It’s a bit of an awkward situation, really. I don’t know what he’s doing here. 这真的有点尴尬,我不知道他来这干什么
[1:38:45] ‘Course. 当然
[1:38:52] Thanks. I’ve got to, um– 谢谢,我得–
[1:38:56] Any time. 随时来
[1:39:08] [Man ] Ladies and gentlemen, can we have you on your first marks? 各位女士先生 请大家就定位了,拜托
[1:39:11] On your first marks! 到第一个位置
[1:39:25] Uh, I-I do hate to disturb you whilst you’re cooking the books, 我讨厌在你工作的时候打扰你
[1:39:28] but, uh, there’s a delivery for you. 但是有人送东西给你
[1:39:32] Martin, really. Can’t you just do it yourself? 马丁,你就不能代我签收一下吗?
[1:39:34] N– But you see, this is not for the shop. This is for you. 可这不是店里的事,是你个人的
[1:39:40] Right. Okay. Tell me. If I employ a wet rag, 好吧,告诉我,如果我雇用一块湿抹布
[1:39:43] would I have to pay it as much as I pay you? 我是不是该付给它和你一样多的报酬?
[1:39:50] Hi. 嗨
[1:39:53] -Hello. -You disappeared. -你好 -你不辞而别了
[1:40:00] I had to leave. I didn’t want to disturb. 我只是不想再打扰你
[1:40:04] -How have you been? -Fine, fine. -近来还好吗? -挺好,挺好
[1:40:07] Everything much the same. When they change the law, 基本上是老样子. 一旦有所改变…
[1:40:09] Spike and I will marry immediately. 斯派克和我就会很快结婚
[1:40:12] Whereas you, I’ve watched in wonder. 我听说了你的消息
[1:40:15] -Awards, glory. -Oh, no. -你获了奖 -算了吧
[1:40:18] It’s– It’s all nonsense, believe me. 那–那没太多意义,真的
[1:40:21] I’d no idea how much nonsense it was, but… 我不知道没有意义到什么程度,但…
[1:40:24] nonsense it all is. 肯定毫无意义
[1:40:28] Well, um– 呃
[1:40:31] Yesterday was our last day of filming, so… I’m leaving. 昨天是我们电影杀青的日子, 所以…我走开了
[1:40:38] But, um– 不过–
[1:40:42] I brought this for you from home, 我从家里给你带来了这个
[1:40:45] so I thought I’d give it to you. 所以我来送给你
[1:40:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:40:52] Shall I– 我能–
[1:40:54] Oh, no, don’t open it now. I’ll be embarrassed. 不,现在别打开,我会觉得尴尬
[1:40:59] Well, thank you. I don’t know what it’s for, but thanks anyway. 谢谢,我不知道是什么,但还是要谢谢你
[1:41:03] Actually, I had it in my apartment, and I thought you’d– 它以前是放在我的公寓里, 我觉得你会–
[1:41:10] But when it came to it, I didn’t know how to call, 但想要打电话时却不知该怎么说
[1:41:13] having behaved so badly. 表现真是差劲
[1:41:16] Twice. 两次了
[1:41:19] So it’s just been sitting in the hotel. 所以它一直被放在酒店里
[1:41:24] Then you came and… I figured– 然后你来了…我想–
[1:41:32] The thing is– 事情是–
[1:41:35] The thing is– 事情是–
[1:41:39] What? What is the thing? 什么?什么事情?
[1:41:43] Don’t even think about it. Go away immediately. 想都不要想,快出去
[1:41:45] -Go away. -Right. -出去 -好的
[1:41:48] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:41:52] You were saying? 继续说好吗?
[1:41:57] Yes. 好的
[1:42:01] I have to go away today, but I… 我今天就要走,不过我…
[1:42:04] wondered if I didn’t… 想知道如果我没有…
[1:42:07] whether you might let me see you a little, 不管你是让我略作停留
[1:42:11] or… a lot, maybe. 还是…久留,也许吧
[1:42:18] See if you could like me again. 想看看你是否还会喜欢我
[1:42:22] But yesterday that actor asked you who I was, and you just dismissed me out of hand. 但昨天那个男演员问你我是谁时, 你表示已经成为过去了
[1:42:27] I heard. 我听到了
[1:42:30] -You had a microphone. -I had headphones. 你戴著麦克风
[1:42:34] You expect me to tell the truth about my life to the most indiscreet man in england? 你希望我告诉那个英国最轻浮的男人 有关我生活的真话吗?
[1:42:40] Uh, excuse me. 打扰一下
[1:42:42] It’s your mother on the phone. 你妈妈来的电话
[1:42:47] Will you tell her I’ll ring her back? 告诉她我会打给她好吗?
[1:42:50] I’ve actually tried that tack, but she said you’ve said that once before, 我试过但碰了钉子, 她说你之前就这么说
[1:42:52] and it’s now been about 24 hours… 但足足过了24小时…
[1:42:55] and the foot that was purple is now sort of blackish in color and– 脚都站肿了,现在成了紫中带黑的颜色
[1:42:58] Right, right. Yeah. Perfect timing, as ever. 好吧,好吧,来得可真是时候
[1:43:04] Martin, hold the fort a second. 马丁,帮我招呼一下
[1:43:07] Uh,yes. All right. 好的,没问题
[1:43:15] Um, could I just say– 我只想说–
[1:43:17] [ Chuckles ] I thought Ghost was the most wonderful film. 我觉得”人鬼情未了”是最棒的电影
[1:43:23] -Is that right? -Oh, yes. -是吗? -哦,是的
[1:43:29] Um, I’ve always wondered… 我一直想知道…
[1:43:33] what Patrick Swayze’s like in– in– in real life. 派屈克-施瓦兹在现实生活中是什么样子
[1:43:37] I can’t say that I know Patrick all that well. 我不敢说我有多 解派屈克
[1:43:40] He wasn’t that friendly during filming? 他在拍片的时候不太友好吗?
[1:43:43] Well, I’m sure he was friendly to Demi Moore, who acted with him in Ghost. 我相信他对黛米-摩尔很友善, 就是和他演对手戏的那个
[1:43:51] Oh. Oh, right. 哦,哦,是的
[1:43:53] Sorry. [Nervous Chuckle ] 对不起
[1:43:57] Always been a bit of an ass. [ Chuckling ] 我总是这么糊里糊涂的
[1:44:00] Um, anyway– Um– 总之–
[1:44:03] Well, it was lovely to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[1:44:05] I’m a huge, huge fan of yours. 我是你最最忠实的影迷
[1:44:07] And Demi’s, of course. 当然也是黛米的
[1:44:14] Sorry about that. 不好意思
[1:44:16] That’s fine. 没关系
[1:44:18] There’s always a pause when the jury goes out to consider their verdict. 陪审团考虑他们的裁决时 总是要暂时休庭的
[1:44:24] Anna, look, um– 安娜,听我说–
[1:44:27] I’m a fairly levelheaded bloke, 我是个过於理智的傻瓜
[1:44:31] not often in and out of love. 没有太多感情经历
[1:44:35] But, uh– 但是–
[1:44:42] Can I just say no to your… 我能对你的提议…
[1:44:44] kind request and, uh, leave it at that? 说不,就当没听到过吗?
[1:44:52] Yes. 当然
[1:44:55] Fine. Of course. I– 好的,当然,我–
[1:44:59] Of course. 当然
[1:45:03] I’ll just be going, then. It was nice to see you. 那么我走了,很高兴能见到你
[1:45:06] The thing is, 问题在於
[1:45:09] with you I’m in real… danger. 和你在一起我真的…很冒险
[1:45:12] It seems like a… perfect situation, 这本该是个理想的局面
[1:45:16] apart from that foul temper of yours, but… 除了你火爆的脾气之外,但…
[1:45:19] my relatively inexperienced heart would, I fear, not… 我的心理承受能力,恐怕,会…
[1:45:24] recover, uh, if I was… 受不了, 如果我…
[1:45:26] once again cast aside, as I would absolutely expect to be. 再一次给扔在一边, 我能想像到会有什么后果
[1:45:31] There are just too many pictures of you, too many films. 这里有你太多的照片,太多的电影
[1:45:36] You’d go and I’d be, uh, 你一走,我肯定会…
[1:45:39] well, buggered, basically. 完蛋,差不多吧
[1:45:43] That really is a real no, isn’t it? 这是真正否定的答覆不是吗?
[1:45:47] I live in Notting Hill. You live in… Beverly Hills. 我住在诺丁山,而你住在…比华利山
[1:45:51] Everyone in the world knows who you are. 世上所有人都知道你是谁
[1:45:53] My mother has trouble remembering my name. 而我的名字我妈妈都记不住
[1:45:57] Fine. 好的
[1:46:01] Fine. Good decision. Good decision. 没关系,你的决定是对的
[1:46:09] The fame thing isn’t really real, you know. 名气这东西并不太真实,你知道的
[1:46:16] And don’t forget I’m– 而且别忘了我是–
[1:46:20] I’m also just a girl… 我也只是个女人…
[1:46:24] standing in front of a boy… 站在一个男人面前…
[1:46:28] asking him to love her. 要求他爱她
[1:46:42] Good-bye. 再见
[1:47:06] So what do you think? Good move? 你们怎么看?做得对吗?
[1:47:09] [ Honey ] Yeah, good move. 是的,做得对
[1:47:11] I mean, when all’s said and done, she’s nothing special. 我是说,仔细想想,她也没什么特别
[1:47:14] I saw her taking her trousers down, and I definitely glimpsed some cellulite down there. 我看过她脱裤子, 而且我很肯定瞥见了她的身体
[1:47:18] Good decision, yeah. 做得对,是的
[1:47:21] All actresses are as mad as snakes. 所有的女演员都像蛇一样易怒
[1:47:24] -Tones, what do you reckon? -Never met her, never want to. -东尼,你怎么想? -永远别再见她
[1:47:27] -Brilliant. Max? -Absolutely. Never trust a vegetarian. -很好,马克? -决不要相信素食主义者
[1:47:31] Great. Thanks. Brilliant. 很好,谢谢,很好
[1:47:35] [ Panting ] I was called and I came. What’s up? 我接到电话就来了,怎么回事?
[1:47:37] William’s just turned down Anna Scott. 威廉刚刚拒绝了安娜-斯科特
[1:47:41] You daft prick. 你这个蠢货
[1:47:44] No, no. No, no, it’s actually quite sensible. 不,不,不,实际上这相当明智
[1:47:51] That painting isn’t the original, is it? 那幅画是不是真迹?
[1:47:55] Um, you know, I think it might be, yeah. 我觉得应该是的
[1:48:00] But she said she wanted to go out with you. 但她说她希望和你约会
[1:48:05] -Yeah. -Well, that’s nice. -是的 -那很不错
[1:48:10] What? 怎么?
[1:48:13] Well, you know, 你该知道
[1:48:15] anyone saying they wanna go out with you is pretty great, isn’t it? 有人说想和你约会总是件好事不是吗?
[1:48:25] It was… 这…
[1:48:28] sort of… sweet, actually. 确实…很不错
[1:48:30] Um, I mean, I know she’s an actress and all that… 我是说,我知道她是个女演员而且…
[1:48:33] so she can… deliver a line, but, um, 不乏追求者,但…
[1:48:39] she said she might be as famous as can be, 她说过也许她是很出名
[1:48:42] but also that she was… 但同时她也…
[1:48:45] just a girl… 只是个女人…
[1:48:48] standing in front of a boy… 站在一个男人面前…
[1:48:53] asking him… to love her. 要求他…爱她
[1:49:10] Oh, sod a dog. I’ve made the wrong decision, haven’t I? 哦,真是愚蠢,我作了错误的决定是不是?
[1:49:16] Yeah. 是的
[1:49:17] Max, how fast is your car? 马克,你的车有多快?
[1:49:24] -Good luck! -If anyone gets in our way, we have small nuclear devices. -祝你好运 -如果有谁挡我们的路,我就对他不客气
[1:49:28] -Where to? -All I can think is The Ritz. -去哪? -先去里兹大饭店
[1:49:30] -Where’s Bella? -She’s not coming. -贝拉在哪? -她没来
[1:49:33] -Oh, sod that.Bernie, in the back. -What? -哦,真该死,伯尼,坐后面去 -什么?
[1:49:38] -~ So glad you made it~ -Max, I’m okay. 马克,我没事
[1:49:41] -~ So gladyou made it~ -Come on, babe. 来吧,宝贝
[1:49:43] ~ You gotta gimme some lovin’~
[1:49:46] ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin’~
[1:49:48] ~ Gimme some lovin’~ ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin’~
[1:49:51] -~ Gimme some lovin’~ -[ Bella ]Which way are you going? 你们走哪条路?
[1:49:53] Down Kensington Church Street, then Knightsbridge, then Hyde Park Corner. 先走肯辛顿教堂大道,再过桥走海德公园
[1:49:57] -No, crazy. Go along Bayswater. -That’s right. Then Park Lane. -不,那是疯了,走另一边 -好吧,那就走公园路
[1:49:59] No, straight down to the Cromwell Road, then left. 不,沿克伦威尔大道直走再转左
[1:50:02] No! [ All Arguing ] 不
[1:50:05] Stop right there! I will decide the route. All right? 别吵了,我来决定怎么走,行吗?
[1:50:09] Sorry, Max. 抱歉,马克
[1:50:11] -~ Hey ~ -James Bond never has to put up with this sort of shit. 詹姆斯-邦德从没遇上过这种麻烦
[1:50:14] ~ Well, I feel so good everything is soundin’ hot~
[1:50:18] ~ You better take it easy ’cause the place is on fire ~
[1:50:21] -~ [ Continues ] -[ Bella ]Turn right! 转右
[1:50:24] -I can’t. It’s one way. -Oh, sod it.Do a U-turn. -不行,这是单行道 -哦,该死的,掉头好了
[1:50:31] ~ So gladyou made it~
[1:50:34] Brilliant! [ Laughing ] 太棒了
[1:50:37] ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin’~ ~ Gimme some lovin’~
[1:50:40] ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin’~
[1:50:42] ~ Gimme some lovin’ every day ~ Bloody hell, this is fun! 太棒了,这真有意思
[1:50:46] ~ Hey ~~ Sorry. 抱歉
[1:50:47] Hi. Is Miss Scott staying here? 你好,斯科特小姐是住这吗?
[1:50:50] -No, sir. -How ’bout Miss Flintstone? -不,先生 -弗琳斯东小姐呢?
[1:50:53] -No, sir. -Uh, Bambi? -没有,先生 -斑比呢?
[1:50:56] -No, sir. -Or, um– -没有,先生 -或者–
[1:50:59] I don’t know. Beavis or Butt-head? 我不知道,比乌斯或者大头呢?
[1:51:04] No, sir. 没有,先生
[1:51:06] Thanks. Thanks. 谢谢,谢谢
[1:51:09] There was a Miss Pocahontas, 有位帕克汉特斯小姐
[1:51:12] but she checked out about an hour ago. 但一小时前她结帐离开了
[1:51:14] I believe she’s holding a press conference at the Savoy… 我相信她回美国之前会在萨伏伊酒店…
[1:51:17] before flying to America. 开媒体发布会
[1:51:25] We have lift off. 我们要飞过去
[1:51:36] You have message for Takiama? 有塔克拉玛的留言吗?
[1:51:38] I’ll just check, sir. 我查查看,先生
[1:51:40] ~ [Resumes]
[1:51:44] ~ Gimme some lovin’~ ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin’~
[1:51:47] ~ Gimme some lovin’ every day ~~
[1:52:03] Bugger this for a bunch of bananas. 真该狠狠揍他们的屁股
[1:52:10] Stop! Stop! Stop! Stay there! Go! Go! 停下,停下,停在那边,快走,走
[1:52:14] Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hang on! [ Horns Honking] 慢点
[1:52:17] Come on! No! Wait there! 快来,不,等等
[1:52:20] Come on! Come on! Wait! 来,来,等等
[1:52:22] Whoa, whoa, whoa! Go on! Through, through! 继续,过去,过去
[1:52:27] You’re my hero! 你是我的英雄
[1:52:30] Whoa! Down boy. 停下夥计
[1:52:32] ~ Everybody should And I’m ~
[1:52:34] ~ So glad we made it ~
[1:52:36] ~ Hey, hey So glad we made it ~
[1:52:39] ~ You gotta gimme some lovin’~
[1:52:42] ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin’~ ~ Gimme some lovin ‘~
[1:52:45] ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin ‘~ ~ Gimme some lovin ‘~
[1:52:49] ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin ‘~
[1:52:51] ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin ‘~~ Excuse me. 打搅
[1:52:53] Yes? Where’s the press conference, please? -什么事? -请问发布会会场在哪?
[1:52:56] Are you an accredited member of the press? Yep. -你有记者证吗? -当然
[1:53:01] There you go. That’s a Blockbuster Video membership card, sir. -这就是 -那是流行录像会员卡,先生
[1:53:05] That’s right. I work for their in-house magazine. 没错,我是”在家”杂志社的
[1:53:09] Movies Are Our Business. I’m sorry, sir. -我们负责电影栏目 -抱歉,先生
[1:53:11] -He’s with me. -And you are? -他是和我一起的 -你是?
[1:53:13] Writing an article on how London hotels treat people in wheelchairs. 正在写伦敦的酒店如何对待伤残人士
[1:53:19] Yes, of course, madam. It’s in the Lancaster Room, 好的,夫人,在兰卡斯特会议室
[1:53:22] though I’m afraid you’re rather late. 不过恐怕你们来晚了
[1:53:25] Run! 快跑
[1:53:42] [Man ] Does this mean that Miss Scott will not be publicizing her next film? 这是否意味著斯科特小姐 不会为下一部新片作宣传?
[1:53:46] No, it absolutely does not mean that. 不,完全不是那个意思
[1:53:48] She’ll be abiding by all her present commitments. 她会继续履行她的合约
[1:53:50] She just won ‘t be making any more for the next year. 只不过明年会休息一年
[1:53:54] [ Man #2 ] When will the film be released? 这部影片什么时候发行?
[1:53:56] [ Publicist ] At the moment, the plan is to release in America… 目前来说,计划是在美国举行首映…
[1:53:59] towards the end of the autumn, and… 大概是在秋末,另外…
[1:54:01] over here around Christmas or early in the new year. 这边要等到圣诞或是新年前后
[1:54:04] Right! Dominic. 好了,多米尼克
[1:54:06] Anna, how much longer are you staying in the U.K., then? 安娜,你还会在英国呆多久?
[1:54:09] No time at all. I leave tonight. 不再停留,今晚就走
[1:54:12] Which is why we have to round things up now, so final questions, please. 所以我们不得不尽快结束, 最后一轮提问,谢谢
[1:54:17] Yes. Lady there. 那位小姐
[1:54:18] Is your decision to take a year off anything to do… 你决定用一年的时间来休息…
[1:54:21] with the rumors about Jeff and his present leading lady? 是否和杰夫有新女友的传闻有关?
[1:54:25] -Absolutely not. -Do you believe the rumors? -完全没有 -你相信这些传闻吗?
[1:54:28] Well, it’s really not my business anymore. 这真的不再和我有任何关系
[1:54:32] Though I will say, from my experience, rumors about Jeff do tend to be true. 不过以我的经验来说, 与杰夫有关的传闻往往是真的
[1:54:40] Yeah. The last time you were here, there were some fairly graphic… 你上次来这里时,有些相当清楚的…
[1:54:44] photographs taken of you with a young English guy. 照片说明你和一个英国男人在一起
[1:54:48] So, uh, what happened there? 那是怎么回事?
[1:54:51] He was just a friend. We’re still friends, I think. 只是一个朋友,我想我们仍然是朋友
[1:54:54] -[ Reporters Clamoring ] -Right, um– 好了,呃–
[1:54:58] Yes. Gentleman in the pink shirt. 穿粉红衬衣的先生
[1:55:06] Yes. Miss Scott, 斯科特小姐
[1:55:10] are there any circumstances in which… 有没有任何可能…
[1:55:13] the two of you… 你们两个…
[1:55:16] might be more than just good friends? 在朋友基础上更进一步?
[1:55:21] I hoped there would be, but, no, I’m… assured there aren’t. 我希望如此,不过,我…相信没有
[1:55:26] -But what would you say if– -I’m sorry. Just the one question, please. -但你觉得如果– -对不起,只能提一个问题,谢谢
[1:55:29] No, it’s all right. You were saying? 不,没关系.你想问什么?
[1:55:34] I was just wondering if, uh, 我只是想知道如果–
[1:55:37] it turned out that this person, uh– 那个人发觉–
[1:55:41] [Man #3 ] Thacker. His name was Thacker. 扎克,他叫扎克
[1:55:43] Thanks, thanks. [ Laughter ] 谢谢,谢谢
[1:55:45] I just wondered whether if… 我只想问如果…
[1:55:48] Mr. Thacker realized he’d been… a daft prick… 扎克先生意识到自己是个…呆头鸟…
[1:55:54] and got down on his knees and… begged you to reconsider, 跪在你面前并且…请求你重新考虑
[1:55:57] whether you would, in fact, then… 你会怎么做,会不会…
[1:56:01] reconsider? 重新考虑?
[1:56:13] Yes, I believe I would. [Reporters Chattering] 是的,我相信我会
[1:56:18] That’s very good news. Um– 这是条非常好的新闻
[1:56:23] The readers of Horse & Hound will be absolutely delighted. “马和猎犬”的读者无疑会非常高兴
[1:56:33] Right. Uh, Dominic, if you’d like to ask your question again? 多米尼克,你能重复一下你的问题吗?
[1:56:37] Yeah? Anna, how long are you intending to stay here in Britain? 安娜,你打算在英国呆多久?
[1:56:49] Indefinitely. 无限期居留
[1:56:59] ~ She may be the face I can’t forget~ ~ 也许我无法忘记她的脸 ~
[1:57:04] ~ The trace ofpleasure or regret ~ ~ 带著欢快或忧伤的表情 ~
[1:57:07] ~ May be my treasure or the price I have to pay ~ ~ 我愿意为她付出我的所有 ~
[1:57:13] -~ She may be the song that ~ -What happened? – ~ 她也许在唱歌 ~ -结果怎样?
[1:57:16] -~ Summer sings ~ -It was good. -~ 夏天的歌 ~ -非常好
[1:57:19] ~ May be the chill that autumn brings ~ ~ 也许秋天会带来寒意 ~
[1:57:22] ~ May be a hundred different things ~ ~ 也许一百件不同的事 ~
[1:57:26] ~ Within the measure ofa day ~ ~ 会在同一天发生 ~
[1:57:32] ~ She may be the beauty or the beast ~ ~ 她也许是美女也许是野兽 ~
[1:57:37] ~ May be the famine or the feast ~ ~ 也许食不果腹也许美酒佳馐 ~
[1:57:41] ~ May turn each day into a heaven or a hell ~ ~ 可能每天会从天堂到地狱 ~
[1:57:46] ~ She may be the mirror ofmy dream ~ ~ 她也许是我梦中的幻影 ~
[1:57:52] ~ The smile reflected in a stream ~ ~ 是出现在梦中的笑容 ~
[1:57:55] ~ She may not be what she may seem ~ ~ 也许她的内心深处 ~
[1:57:59] ~ Inside her shell ~ ~ 和表面看来不同 ~
[1:58:37] ~ She who always seems so happy in a crowd ~ ~ 她身处人群中似乎总是很快乐 ~
[1:58:42] ~ Whose eyes can be so private and so proud ~ ~ 眼神中带著神秘和骄傲 ~
[1:58:46] ~ No one’s allowed to see them ~ ~ 没有人承认曾见过 ~
[1:58:49] ~ When they cry ~ ~ 她哭泣的样子 ~
[1:58:53] ~ She may be the love that cannot hope to last ~ ~ 她也许并不想失去爱情 ~
[1:58:57] ~ May come to me from shadows of the past ~ ~ 能摆脱过去的阴影走向我 ~
[1:59:01] ~ That I remember till the day I die ~ ~ 我将至死不忘 ~
[1:59:07] ~ She may be the reason I survive ~ ~ 她也许是我活著的理由 ~
[1:59:12] ~ The why and wherefore I’m alive ~ ~ 是我至今仍活著的理由 ~
[1:59:16] ~ The one I’ll care for through the rough ~ ~ 我要扶持她走出困境 ~
[1:59:19] ~ And ready years ~ ~ 时刻等候她的召唤 ~
[1:59:22] ~ Me, I’ll take her laughter and her tears ~ ~ 我会分享她的欢乐和忧伤 ~
[1:59:26] ~ And make them all my souvenirs ~ ~ 让它们成为我的记忆 ~
[1:59:30] ~ For where she goes I’ve got to be ~ ~ 我将永远追随她 ~
[1:59:34] ~ The meaning ofmy life is ~ ~ 这意味著我的一生只有 ~
[1:59:37] ~ She ~ ~ 她 ~
[1:59:40] ~ She ~ ~ 她 ~
[1:59:46] ~ Oh, she ~~ ~ 哦,她 ~
1999年 Tags:茱莉亚罗伯茨

Post navigation

Previous Post: Spider-Man:Far from Home(蜘蛛侠:英雄远征)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Atonement(赎罪)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme