Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Non-Stop(空中营救)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Non-Stop(空中营救)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:空中营救
英文名称:Non-Stop
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:01] 片名:急速天劫
[01:38] People have to realize, we cannot make everybody totally safe, 民众应当了解 即使把所有联邦预算都用在安防上
[01:43] even if we allocated the entire federal budget towards security. 我们也不可能让所有人都绝对安全
[01:47] I promise you there is not an easier job… 我向你们保证 在整个联邦政府中…
[01:51] in the whole federal government than riding first class in airplanes from… 最惬意的工作 莫过于坐在头等舱里…
[02:00] Yeah. 喂
[02:01] I know. I’m sorry. 我知道 对不起
[02:03] No, no, you can trust me. I’m fine. 不 你可以信任我 我没事
[02:08] What? I can’t hear you. 什么?我听不清
[02:10] I can’t hear you! 我听不清
[02:37] Hey, man, you got a light? 嘿 有火吗?
[02:40] Sir. Excuse me. 先生 打扰一下
[02:42] Excuse me, sir. You got a light? 打扰一下 你有火吗?
[02:44] Yeah. Sorry. 有 对不起
[02:50] May I have your attention, please? 各位乘客请注意
[02:53] So, where you off to? 你到哪去?
[03:01] Where you headed? 你要去哪啊?
[03:09] I’m headed to Amsterdam. 我要去阿姆斯特丹
[03:12] May I have your attention, please? 各位乘客请注意
[03:14] The white zone is for the immediate loading 白色区域只允许马上登机的旅客通过
[03:17] and unloading of passengers only. 或刚下机的旅客通过
[03:25] Here you go, sir. Enjoy your flight. 给 先生 祝你一路愉快
[03:27] Everyone and their mother’s in the game right now. 所有人现在都在关心
[03:29] You got Korean phones, Japanese phones, Scandinavian phones. 什么韩国手机 日本手机 斯堪的纳维亚手机
[03:33] OS is trying to keep up with the hardware from 15 different manufacturers. 操作系统还得跟上15个不同厂家的硬件更新
[03:36] Right! 对
[03:38] That’s what I’ve been saying. No one listens to me! 我一直就是这个意思 没人听我的
[03:42] Dude, you’re preaching to the choir! It makes absolutely no sense. 哥们 你这是班门弄斧了 完全不必跟我说这些
[03:48] Really? I guess I’m in your way. 没搞错?看来我挡了你的路
[03:51] New Yorkers, man, I swear to God. Give me two minutes. 这些纽约人啊 给我两分钟
[04:03] Clear. 可以了
[04:05] Right this way, sir. Please. 请这里来 先生
[04:07] Listen to me. Listen to me. I cannot stay in London for three days. 听我说 我不能在伦敦停留3天
[04:11] Get me on the next flight back. 给我安排最快的航班回来
[04:14] Please, look. This is… 拜托 听我说 这…
[04:16] This is a bad time for… 现在时间不合适…
[04:20] “You have to do what you have to do.” Well, guess what? So do I. “你是不得已的” 你猜怎么着?我也是
[04:38] Here. 给
[04:40] Long flights are the worst. 长途飞行是最糟糕的
[04:42] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[04:59] Hi, baby. 嗨 亲爱的
[05:02] Good evening, passengers. 晚上好 乘客们
[05:09] There’s a mix-up with my reservation. 我的预订出了问题
[05:11] I was supposed to have a window seat and they put me in an aisle. 我本该是靠窗的座位 他们却给我安排了靠过道的
[05:15] Maybe you could move some people around, 也许你可以调调座位
[05:16] ’cause I was guaranteed the window seat. 因为我订的是靠窗座位
[05:18] I’m sorry about that, Ms. Summers. 对不起了 萨默斯太太
[05:28] At this time we are inviting passengers with small children, 我们请带孩子的乘客
[05:31] or who require assistance, to board at this time. 或是需要协助的乘客 此时登机
[05:41] Once again, in the boarding area, 重复一遍 在登机区
[05:43] we are ready to begin our priority boarding Flight 10 to London. 飞往伦敦的10次航班开始优先乘客登机
[05:46] We’ll begin general boarding in just a few minutes. 几分钟后将开始普通乘客登机
[05:48] Are you all set to board? 你们都准备好登机了吗?
[05:49] So we have to go on the runway? 我们必须去跑道上?
[05:51] Come on, sweetheart. Is this everything? 来 孩子 行李都在里面了?
[05:52] Yeah. My mom checked my big bag for me. 是的 我妈妈为我检查了大包
[05:54] Have you flown by yourself before? 你以前自己坐过飞机吗?
[05:56] No. This is my first time. 没有 这是我第一次
[05:58] You’re gonna have a lovely time. 你会过得很愉快的
[06:01] Welcome aboard. Yes, just through there and down to the left. 欢迎登机 只需要穿过这里 然后左拐
[06:05] Nancy, this is Becca. It’s her first time on an airplane. 南希 这是贝嘉 这是她第一次坐飞机
[06:08] Wonderful. Who’s waiting for you in London? 很好 谁在伦敦等你?
[06:10] My dad. 我爸爸
[06:11] Well, we’ve a seat by the window all picked out for you. 我们已经为你选择了靠窗座位
[06:22] Look, I know it may seem scary, but flying’s really quite fun. 我知道看起来很可怕 但是飞行是很有乐趣的
[06:28] I believe this little guy made a run for it. 这个小家伙逃走了吧
[06:32] What’s his name? 他叫什么名字?
[06:34] Henry. 亨利
[06:35] Yeah, he looks like a Henry. That’s a good name. 他长相适合这名字 是个好名字
[06:38] – Well… – Becca. – 那么… – 贝嘉
[06:40] Becca, I think Henry’s a little scared. 贝嘉 我觉得亨利有点害怕
[06:44] Maybe you can show him how it’s done. 也许你能为他做个榜样
[06:49] Good girl. 好孩子
[07:07] I’m sorry, am I in your way? 抱歉 我挡了你的路?
[07:10] Again? 又一次?
[07:12] We are right up here. 我们就在这里
[07:14] Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. 晚上好 各位乘客
[07:16] As a reminder, all carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin 在此提醒 所有手提行李必须塞在舱顶行李箱
[07:19] or be safely stowed under the seat in front of you. 或是安全的塞在您面前的座位下
[07:22] If you’re having trouble fitting your luggage, 如果行李塞不进去
[07:24] we’ll be happy to check it for you. 我们愿帮您寄存
[07:27] Thank you for choosing British Aqualantic. Enjoy the flight. 谢谢您选择英国亚奎兰蒂航空公司航班 祝旅途愉快
[07:31] Do you know, is there somebody sitting there? 请问这个座位有人吗?
[07:33] – Do you know who has that seat? – No, sorry. – 这是谁的座位?- 不知道 对不起
[07:35] Is somebody sitting here? 这里有人吗?
[07:37] Hey, I’m on the plane. And guess what? They effed up my reservation. 嘿 我在飞机上 你猜怎么着?他们搞错了我的预订
[07:41] We land at 7:35. Did they book a car? 7:35抵达 他们预订汽车了吗?
[07:43] Hang on. Hang on. 等一下
[07:45] Excuse me. Sir? I’m here in 3B. 打扰一下 先生 我的座位号是3B
[07:49] I was wondering if maybe you’d switch seats 请问能不能和你换下座位?
[07:50] with me so I could have the window? 让我好靠窗坐
[07:52] Do you care? 你在意吗?
[07:53] Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
[07:57] Okay. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[07:59] Excuse me. Excuse me. Sir? 打扰一下 先生
[08:02] Hi. I’m right here, I’m in 3B 你好 我的座位在这里 3B
[08:04] and I was just wondering if maybe you would prefer the aisle, 请问你是否更愿意坐在靠过道的座位
[08:07] or if you don’t care, if you would 或者坐在哪里都无所谓
[08:09] switch with me for the window seat? 能不能和我换换座位?
[08:11] A lot of people just sleep anyway, so I was wondering if… 很多人都是睡一路 我想问问…
[08:20] Sure. Why not? 好的 换就换
[08:22] Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. 太谢谢了 非常感谢
[08:25] Sorry, let me get out of your way. 对不起 我先让一下
[08:27] Let me help you. 让我帮你
[08:32] There’s room right up here. 这里有地方
[08:37] Aqualantic is pleased to offer extensive in-flight entertainment 亚奎兰蒂航空公司愿意提供广泛的机上娱乐节目
[08:40] with hundreds of video and music programming at your fingertips. 可以方便的订阅数百份影视和音乐节目
[08:43] Oh, God. 天啊
[08:45] Hello? Are you there? 喂 你在吗?
[08:47] Your phone. 你的手机
[08:48] – What? – Hello? – 什么?- 喂
[08:49] – Your phone. – Oh, shit. – 你的手机 – 该死
[08:50] – Hello? – Hi. Hi, hi. – 喂?- 嗨 嗨
[08:52] I’ll call you when we land, okay? All right, bye. 我下飞机再联系你 好吗?再见
[08:55] Rough day, huh? 今天不顺心吗?
[08:56] Yeah, you have no idea. 是啊 别提了
[08:58] Hi, excuse me. 你好 打扰一下
[08:59] Could I get a gin and tonic, when you get a chance? 方便的话 给我拿杯奎宁杜松子酒可以吗?
[09:01] – Of course. – Make that two, please. – 好的 – 我也要一杯 谢谢
[09:11] God. 天
[09:13] – Nancy, right? Gwen. – Yeah. – 你叫南希 对吧?我叫格温 – 是的
[09:15] Thank God for you. 感谢上帝
[09:17] Girl doesn’t show up and leaves me 她没来 只留下我一人
[09:18] to handle two cabins. You’re a lifesaver. 服务两个客舱 你帮了大忙
[09:20] If I pass out, just promise to catch me before I hit the floor. 假如我晕过去了 请务必在我摔倒前扶住我
[09:22] Not if I do first. 除非是我先晕过去
[09:25] Can I get you gentlemen anything before we taxi? 起飞前你们还需要什么吗?
[09:27] No, thanks, Nance, I’m fine. 不用了 南希
[09:36] What? 怎么了?
[09:37] Nothing. 没什么
[09:39] Ground, this is AQ-10, we’re ready to disconnect ground power. 控制塔 我是AQ-10次航班 准备断开地面电源
[09:43] You naughty boy. 你这流氓
[09:46] Naughty. 流氓
[09:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:02] Didn’t you order gin and tonic? 你不是点了奎宁杜松子酒吗?
[10:03] Did I? 是吗?
[10:05] ‘Cause she brought you a water. 她给你拿了矿泉水
[10:07] It’s not my lucky day. 今天我不走运
[10:24] – 情况如何 – 正常
[10:34] Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, 晚上好 各位乘客
[10:35] welcome aboard British Aqualantic Flight 10, non-stop service to London. 欢迎乘坐英国亚奎兰蒂航空公司10次航班 直达伦敦
[10:39] I’m your captain, David McMillan, 我是机长大卫·麦克米伦
[10:41] flying with First Officer Kyle Rice. 和副驾驶员凯尔·赖斯一起驾驶
[10:43] And we expect a smooth ride this evening 预计今夜一路顺风
[10:45] – with a flight time of just over six hours. – Seatbelts, thank you. – 飞行时间约6小时多 – 请系好安全带 谢谢
[10:48] We should have you in the air momentarily. 我们很快就将起飞
[10:51] This is a beautiful picture they took of her. 她的这张照片很漂亮
[10:53] Sir, could you move your seat-back forward? Thank you. 先生 能否把靠背向前的?谢谢
[10:57] Flight attendants, please be seated for takeoff. 乘务人员 请坐好准备起飞
[11:02] What’s that for? Is that for luck? 为何这么做 图个吉利?
[11:05] Something like that. My daughter gave it to me. 差不多 是我女儿给我的
[11:07] Better than a gin and tonic, I bet. 肯定比奎宁杜松子酒强
[11:09] It is. 是的
[11:23] I’m Jen. 我叫珍妮
[11:25] Bill. 我叫比尔
[11:28] – You fly much? – All the time, actually. – 你乘飞机次数多吗?- 经常乘飞机
[11:30] Yeah, I can tell. 能看出来
[11:34] It’s just the takeoff. Once we’re in the air, I’ll… 只是起飞时紧张 等升空之后 我就…
[11:43] You’ll have a seizure? 你就癫痫发作?
[11:44] I’ll be fine. I promise. 我没事的 真的
[11:48] You actually fly all the time? 你真的经常乘飞机?
[11:49] Some things you never get used to. 有些事情永远习惯不了
[12:01] How old’s your daughter? 你女儿多大了?
[12:03] Now, she’s, uh, 17. 如今17岁了
[12:05] What’s her name? 她叫什么名字?
[12:06] Olivia. 奥利维亚
[12:08] – That’s nice. – Yeah. – 不错 – 是啊
[12:09] I like that name, it’s a nice name. 我喜欢这名字 是个好名字
[12:12] So, Why’d she give you the ribbon? 她为何给你这个丝带?
[12:15] Some kids have blankets, stuffed animals. Olivia had ribbons. 有些小孩子喜欢毛毯 动物玩具 奥利维亚喜欢丝带
[12:20] This was hers when she was little. 在她小时候 这曾是她的
[12:30] She’d tie it to a finger or toe before going to bed. 她睡觉前常把它绑在手指或脚趾上
[12:36] And then in the morning, she’d make me guess. 第二天早上醒来 她会让我猜
[12:37] – Where she put it? – Yeah. – 猜绑在哪里?- 没错
[12:38] That’s cute. That’s really cute. 真可爱 好可爱啊
[12:40] Yeah, and then she grew up. 是啊 然后她长大了
[12:43] I suppose I need it more than she did. 可能我比她更需要它
[12:48] anyway 就这样
[12:51] So, what do you do for a living? 你是什么做职业的?
[12:56] Well… 呃…
[12:59] I fly a lot. 我经常出差
[13:00] Oh. yeah? 是吗?
[13:01] Yeah, but I think that 是啊 不过我觉得
[13:05] I’m gonna try to get some sleep. 我想睡上一觉
[13:07] – Get some sleep, sure. – Yeah, it’s gonna be a long flight. – 睡一觉 当然 – 是啊 这一路很长
[13:09] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sleep well. 是啊 睡个好觉
[13:27] – Stop! – Baby… – 放手 – 宝贝…
[13:32] – You’re crazy! – You’re so hot, baby, I can’t stop it! I can’t! – 你疯了 – 你这么美 我控制不住自己
[13:36] People are watching! 别人看着呢
[13:38] No, no, no. Nobody’s watching. Nobody. 没人在看
[13:45] Oh, my God. 天
[13:47] In front of my mom, with no pants on 当着我妈的面 他没穿裤子
[13:49] and half a Toblerone in his mouth. 嘴里还含着半块巧克力
[13:51] He didn’t. 不是吧
[13:53] Do you know him? 你认识他吗?
[14:18] 美国空警
[15:17] 准备好尽你的职责了吗?空警
[15:25] 你是谁
[15:31] 你的一个乘客
[15:44] 侵入该网络是违法的
[15:55] 在卫生间吸烟也是违法的
[16:32] 现在能认真听我说了吗?
[17:15] 把手表的闹钟设置在20分钟后
[17:20] 为什么
[17:25] 因为在整整20分钟后
[17:27] 我要杀了飞机上的一个人
[17:44] 你想要什么
[17:51] 1.5亿美元
[17:54] 存入此帐户 CH10 00230 00A10982
[18:00] 我哪有这个本事
[18:07] 你这人足智多谋
[18:12] 喝一杯
[18:14] 想想办法
[18:21] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[18:23] What kind of tea do you have? 你们有什么样的茶呢?
[18:25] I’ll have chamomile. Thanks. 我要甘菊茶 谢谢
[18:28] Certainly. 好的
[18:31] 20分钟内确认到账
[18:35] 否则还会死个人
[18:38] 然后以此类推
[19:22] – This your idea of a joke? – What’re you talking about? – 有你这么开玩笑的吗?- 你胡说什么?
[19:24] If you have a problem with me, say it to my face. 如果对我有意见 当着我的面说
[19:26] Don’t play games on a flight in a secure network. 不要在飞机上 在保安网络中玩游戏
[19:28] You need to calm down, partner. 请你冷静 拍档
[19:29] I was a cop for 25 years. I knew men like you. 我当了25年警察 我了解你这种人
[19:32] Men like me? 我这种人?
[19:34] Men like me follow goddamn protocol. 我这样的人循规蹈矩
[19:35] We’re not even supposed to be talking right now. 我们现在不该交谈的
[19:36] It’s a secure network, Jack! 这是保安网络 杰克
[19:39] Bill, what the hell are you talking about? 比尔 你到底在说什么?
[19:44] Don’t deny you sent these. 不要否认是你发送的
[19:49] Bill, I didn’t send these. 比尔 不是我发送的
[19:52] See for yourself. 你自己看
[19:56] 哈蒙德特工 你在AQ10次航班上
[19:58] 知道了 谢谢
[19:59] 情况如何
[20:00] 正常
[20:06] Then someone on this flight is threatening to kill a passenger 那么飞机上有人威胁杀一名乘客
[20:08] unless $150 million is transferred in the next 18 minutes. 除非在18分钟内转账1.5亿美元
[20:13] Who knows about this? 谁知道这事?
[20:15] You and me. 你和我
[20:22] I say no way. It’s bullshit. 我看不可能 这是扯淡
[20:24] Any threat to an aircraft requires immediate landing. 任何对飞机的威胁都要紧急降落
[20:26] Right, yeah, all right. If there is a threat. 好 假如有威胁
[20:30] Come on, Bill. You wanna be the agent 拜托 比尔 难道你希望
[20:31] who lands an international flight 让国际航班迫降
[20:32] because some asshole knows your personal problems? 就因为某个混蛋知道你的个人缺点?
[20:34] Sends you a couple of joke texts? 给你发几个笑话短信?
[20:36] Bill, I gotta ask you, how many have you had today? 比尔 我得问你 你今天喝了多少?
[20:38] A threat’s a threat! 威胁都要认真对待
[20:40] Okay. 好
[20:41] You really need to think this through, partner, all right? 我们要把这事考虑清楚 拍档 好吗?
[20:43] Listen, how do you kill somebody aboard 怎么可能在飞机上杀人
[20:45] a crowded plane and get away with it? 又能逃之夭夭呢?
[20:47] Pretty hard to pull that off, don’t you think? 很难办到这一点 不是吗?
[20:50] Bill, if there’s not a situation, you don’t create one. 如果没有情况 你就不要制造情况
[20:57] I’m going to see the captain. 我去找机长
[20:59] You keep your eye on the main cabin. 你盯着主舱
[21:00] Bill? Don’t panic the cockpit. Bill? 比尔 不要让驾驶舱惊慌 比尔
[21:10] I tell you, it’s five hours in 真的 过了5个小时
[21:12] and then, out of nowhere, he suddenly sits up and he says… 然后突然之间 他就站起来说…
[21:24] – How do we validate the threat? – We can’t. – 我们如何核实这一威胁呢?- 核实不了
[21:27] Captain? TSA says a full cross check on the passenger manifest 机长 运输安全局说 全面调查登机乘客
[21:30] could take 25 to 30 minutes. 可能需要25-30分钟
[21:37] We can divert the flight, if this is for real. 假如确有其事 我们可以改换航线
[21:39] The nearest airport? 最近的机场在哪?
[21:41] Well, it’s 95 minutes back to Halifax, 已经离开哈利法克斯95分钟
[21:43] two hours to Iceland, three to London. 距冰岛两小时 伦敦三小时
[21:46] We’re midway over the Atlantic. 我们正在大西洋中间
[21:56] You okay? 你没事吧?
[21:58] It’s this juice fast I’m on. Gives me the shakes. 我正在节食 手经常发抖
[22:05] It’s your call, Bill. 决定权在你 比尔
[22:07] Do we have a situation? 这算是威胁情况吗?
[22:14] Can we review the footage? 能看一下录像吗?
[22:15] It’s recorded directly to the black box. 这是录制在黑匣子中
[22:18] But I can watch all the camera feeds live from the galley? 在餐间可以看实时监控吧?
[22:21] Yeah. 是的
[22:22] Get back on the line with TSA. 继续和运输安全局联系
[22:23] See if they can back trace this account number. 看看他们能否追踪这一账号
[22:25] In the meantime, I’ll need the passenger manifest. 在此期间 我也需要乘客名单
[22:29] I’ll see if I can find him. 看看能不能找到他
[22:32] But in 10 minutes, I’d like you to switch off the network system. 但10分钟后 我要你切断网络
[22:35] We don’t want him checking to see if a transfer’s been made. 我们不能让他查看是否已经转账
[22:39] Nancy, come with me. 南希 跟我来
[22:53] Two cameras in business, six in coach. 商务舱有两个摄像头 经济舱有6个
[22:55] We’re gonna need more eyes. 我们还需要人监控
[22:57] I’ll get another attendant. 我再找个乘务员
[22:58] How well do you know the crew? 你对乘务人员有多熟悉?
[22:59] Not very well. 不很熟
[23:08] – Excuse me. – Yeah? – 打扰一下 – 什么?
[23:10] Will you come with me, please? 请跟我来一下
[23:15] Now? 现在?
[23:18] You want me to come right now? 你要我现在就去?
[23:26] This is a bad idea. 这样不好
[23:27] She was sitting beside me when this started. 这事开始的时候 她就坐在我旁边
[23:29] The only two people I trust on this airplane are you and her. 这飞机上我唯一信任的就是你和她
[23:32] Trust me with what? What’s going on? 信任我什么?出了什么事?
[23:36] I text, you circle any passenger with a phone 我发短信 你们圈出拿手机的乘客
[23:38] or acting like they have a phone. 或像是拿着手机的人
[23:40] I’m not sure I understand what it is you want me to do… 我不明白你要我干什么…
[23:42] Please, just do as I ask. 拜托 就按我说的做
[23:55] 你在吗?
[24:12] 我有个难题
[24:24] Ladies and gentlemen, looks like 各位乘客 看来
[24:25] we’ve hit some unexpected turbulence. 我们遇到一些意外的气流
[24:26] Please return to your seats and keep your seatbelts fastened 请回到各自座位上 系上安全带
[24:27] 你转账了没有?
[24:29] until it’s safe to move about the cabin. Thank you. 直到在机舱内可以安全走动 谢谢
[24:38] 你转账了没有?
[24:41] 我还需要些时间
[24:51] 我们正在找航空公司的老板
[25:01] There. 9B. 那里 9B
[25:05] 你在浪费时间
[25:06] Seat 9B. David Norton. 座位号9B 大卫·诺顿
[25:13] 我不是航空公司员工 不在乎他们的钱
[25:17] 我只负责乘客的安全
[25:30] 你是个好人 比尔
[25:33] 22C. 22C座位
[25:35] 你为何这么做
[25:37] Austin Reilly. 奥斯汀·雷利
[25:43] – 你为何要这么做 – 我有我的理由
[25:50] 什么理由
[25:53] 2F. 2F座位
[25:55] Jason Cole. 詹森·科尔
[25:55] 什么理由
[25:57] 充分理由
[25:59] 14C. 14C座位
[26:01] 14C, Charles Wheeler. 14C 查尔斯·维勒
[26:03] 给我搞到钱 比尔
[26:05] 13B. 13B座位
[26:08] Fahim Nasir. 法西姆·纳西尔
[26:09] 你时间不多了
[26:12] 5B. 5B座位
[26:13] 5B. Iris Marianne. 5B座位 爱丽丝·玛丽安
[26:18] You better answer it. 你该接电话
[26:21] Hello? 喂
[26:22] 为了救这些人 你愿做什么
[26:25] Bill? 比尔
[26:28] 我愿不惜一切
[26:30] Bill? 比尔
[26:33] 所以我才选择了你
[26:36] – Who is this? – This is Philip Marenick. – 你是谁?- 菲利普·麦尼克
[26:37] I’m with TSA. I understand from the captain you have a situation. 运输安全局的 我听机长说你遇到情况
[26:40] I need to speak to my supervisor. 我要和我的上级谈
[26:42] Listen, I’m calling from the DHS here in D.C. 我是在华盛顿的国土安全部打电话
[26:44] 比尔 有人要死了
[26:44] From here on out, I am your supervisor. 从现在起 我就是你的上级
[26:46] Now, Agent Marks, I need you… 马克斯特工 我需要你…
[26:47] I’m going to run seat numbers by you. I need red flags and priors. 我需要你调查几个座位号 告诉我危险人物和可疑人物
[26:50] – That’s a very serious request you put in. – 20G. – 你这个要求很严肃 – 20G座位
[26:52] Agent Marks, I need you to take me 马克斯特工 我要你跟我
[26:53] through the events from the beginning. 讲讲整个事情经过
[26:55] And we’re looking into tracing the account number you gave us. 我们正调查你给我们的账号
[26:56] 20G again. 又是20G
[26:58] And as you know, protocol dictates in these situations… 你知道 在这种情况下 按规定…
[27:00] 你还剩不到5分钟
[27:00] we corroborate everything with the second officer on board. 我们要和机上第二空警核实
[27:02] 20G again. 还是20G
[27:03] It’s not him. 不是他
[27:05] It’s not who? Look, I’d rather not jump to any conclusions. 不是谁?听着 我宁愿不要急于下结论
[27:07] 我有个问题一直想问你
[27:08] Listen, Bill, I don’t think you’re in a position to sort out 比尔 你目前不适合
[27:10] who’s a suspect or not at this point. 判断谁是嫌疑犯 谁不是
[27:13] 你女儿好吗?
[27:16] Agent Marks? 马克斯特工
[27:19] Bill? 比尔
[27:21] 奥利维亚怎样了?比尔
[27:21] Agent Marks, I need some sort of acknowledgment from you. 马克斯特工 我需要你表示服从
[27:23] Bill? 比尔
[27:26] Agent Marks? 马克斯特工
[27:28] Marks, you need to answer me. 马克斯 你要回复我
[27:29] Hang on. 等一下
[27:40] Marks, are you there? 马克斯 你在吗?
[27:42] Go back to your seat. 回到你的座位上
[27:48] You son-of-a-bitch! 你这混蛋
[27:50] Keep your voice down. 小点声
[27:51] – Hand it over! – What’re you… – 交出来 – 你说什么…
[27:53] Bill, look at me, okay? I need this money. 比尔 看着我 我需要这笔钱
[27:56] I can cut you in… 可以分给你一份…
[27:57] – Give me the goddamn phone, Jack. – Just listen to me. – 给我手机 杰克 – 听我说
[27:59] Give me the phone… 给我手机…
[28:09] Jack! You son-of-a-bitch. 杰克 你这混蛋
[28:11] – Give it up, Marks. – Stop it! – 放手 马克斯 – 住手
[28:12] – Give it up. – Stop it. – 放手 – 住手
[28:18] Damn it, Jack! 该死的 杰克
[28:21] Stop it. Stop it! 住手 住手
[28:24] Stop fighting! 别打了
[28:33] Jack! 杰克
[28:51] Don’t do this, Jack. 别这么做 杰克
[28:54] Stop it! 住手
[28:58] Don’t. 不要
[28:59] Don’t. 别这样
[29:00] Don’t do this, Jack! 别这么做 杰克
[29:05] Don’t! 不要
[30:21] 很遗憾你必须下手 比尔
[30:29] 重新设置你的表
[30:36] 只有一个办法能停止此事
[30:44] 给我弄到钱
[30:48] 否则还有人会死去
[30:50] 你所保护的人
[30:55] 谁知道你下一个会害死谁呢
[30:59] Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. 各位乘客 我是机长
[31:01] I apologize for the inconvenience… 我为带来的不便表示歉意…
[31:03] Shit. 该死
[31:04] but our network is down for the moment. 我们目前网络中断
[31:06] If you just bear with us, we’ll attempt to restart the Internet. 请稍等一下 我们会试图重启网络
[31:08] – Turn the network back on. – What? – 恢复网络 – 什么?
[31:10] The network, turn it on. 打开网络
[31:11] We’ll keep you posted. 我们会继续通知你们
[31:16] I need the network system back on. 我需要重启网络
[31:19] Go ahead, Nance. 你去吧 南希
[31:28] The account number you gave us. 你给我们的账号
[31:32] It’s in your name. 是在你的名下
[31:34] What? 什么?
[31:36] TSA just confirmed it. 运输安全局刚核实了
[31:39] That doesn’t make any sense. 怎么会这样
[31:42] You know me. You know I’d never do… 你了解我 你知道我绝不会…
[31:43] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[31:46] Look, the 20 minutes are up. Has anything happened? 20分钟时间已到 出什么事了吗?
[31:54] No. 没有
[31:56] It’s probably just a hoax. 可能只是恶作剧
[31:57] Some elaborate middle finger to the airline industry. 对航空公司发泄不满
[32:02] Excuse me. Are you waiting? 打扰一下 你在等着进去吗?
[32:04] No. Go ahead. 没有 你去吧
[32:06] Agent… 特工…
[32:07] Hi, ma’am. 你好 女士
[32:12] Agent Marenick, who you spoke with, 和你通过电话的麦尼克特工
[32:14] will continue to handle the investigation from D.C. 会在华盛顿继续调查
[32:17] David… 大卫…
[32:18] And they’ve asked me to take your badge and your gun. 他们也让我收走你的警徽和手枪
[32:22] – No. – Bill. – 不 – 比尔
[32:24] – No. – Bill… – 不 – 比尔…
[32:27] I don’t have a choice here. 我没别的选择
[32:29] I’m the air marshal. 我是空警
[32:30] – Bill… – Okay. Okay. – 比尔… – 好吧 好吧
[32:36] Look, just sit back, relax, 你去坐下 放松
[32:38] – and… – Enjoy the flight. – 然后… – 享受旅程
[32:40] Enjoy the flight, yeah. 对 享受旅程
[32:59] Was it him? The guy in 20G? 是他吗?20G座位上的那人
[33:01] No, it was nothing. 不是 没什么
[33:03] I dropped my stupid phone in the sink. 我不小心把手机掉在水池里了
[33:05] Oh, God, I do that all the time. 天 我也经常这样
[33:07] I lost like five phones in six months, 半年里损失了5部手机
[33:10] and then I learned this little trick. 然后我学会一个小窍门
[33:12] Here we go. 好
[33:14] So, should I be worried? 那我还需要担心吗?
[33:18] No, not at all. 不 完全不必
[33:19] It was a mistake to involve you, I’m sorry. 不该把你卷入进来 对不起
[33:21] So, if it’s not him, then why do you have his phone? 既然不是他 为何他的手机在你手上?
[33:26] I have to be careful, even when 为了万无一失 即便
[33:27] there’s nothing to be concerned about. 没什么可担心的
[33:28] It’s my job. 这是我的职责
[33:29] As a passenger, don’t I have the right to know what’s going on? 身为乘客 我不是有权知道发生什么事吗?
[33:33] – Listen… Jen, right? – Yeah. – 听我说… 你叫珍妮 是吧?- 是的
[33:36] It’s an innocent prank. Some kid with a cell phone. 只是个恶作剧 某个拿手机的年轻人
[33:39] If it was on the ground, I’d catch him 假如是在地面上 我立刻就能
[33:40] in two seconds flat, but up here, 抓住他 但在飞机上
[33:42] traveling at 500 miles an hour, I can’t track his phone. 500英里的时速 我无法追踪他的手机
[33:45] There’s nothing I can do. 没什么办法
[33:46] There’s nothing you can do? Aren’t you an air marshal? 没什么办法?你不是空警吗?
[33:50] Ma’am, please return to your seat. 女士 请回到座位上
[33:51] Did you just call me “ma’am”? 你叫我”女士”?
[33:53] Please return to your seat. 请回到座位上
[33:55] Seriously? Did you call me “ma’am”? 没搞错?你叫我”女士”?
[33:56] Now. 马上
[33:58] Okay, Bill. 好 比尔
[34:01] I’m going. 我去就是
[34:02] – Thank you. – Ugh. – 谢谢配合 – 我去
[34:08] 哈蒙德特工你好
[34:12] 你是谁?
[34:16] 你的守护天使,你要乖乖听我的话
[34:21] 朋友 你可是和特工的在玩啊
[34:27] 我知道你是什么样的人 哈蒙德
[34:30] 你找错人了
[34:34] 找的就是你 没错
[34:37] 我知道你的公文包里的东西
[34:40] 你怎么知道的
[34:44] 到飞机后面见我
[34:46] 快点
[35:26] Agent Hammond? 哈蒙德特工
[35:27] Just a moment. 等一下
[35:50] Nancy. 南希
[35:53] Sorry. The indicator must be broken. 对不起 指示器肯定出故障了
[35:56] I was looking for Agent Hammond. 我本来是找哈蒙德特工
[35:59] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[36:13] Nancy, wait. Wait! 南希 等等 等等
[36:16] Nancy, please. 南希 拜托
[36:19] Calm down, calm down. 冷静 冷静
[36:20] Calm down. 冷静
[36:21] Please, I can explain this. 拜托 你听我解释
[36:24] Okay? 好吗?
[36:29] This is a setup. 这是个圈套
[36:32] The captain just told me that the account 机长刚才告诉我
[36:34] they want the money wired to is in my name. 他们要求的账号是在我的名下
[36:36] Do you think I would extort $150 million 难道我会用我名下的账户
[36:39] using an account in my own name? 敲诈1.5亿美元?
[36:42] He was transporting cocaine, Nancy. 他在走私可卡因 南希
[36:45] Whoever we’re looking for knew that. 我们调查的人知道这一点
[36:48] He threatened Hammond, made him paranoid. 他威胁哈蒙德 让他心神不定
[36:52] I found out, and Hammond tried to kill me. 我发现之后 哈蒙德想杀了我
[36:55] The person who’s doing this, he wants it to look like this. 做这件事的人 希望造成这种假象
[36:58] Like two federal agents are the ones doing this, not him. 好像这事是两个联邦特工干的 而不是他
[37:03] Jack pulled a gun on me. I had no choice. 杰克拿枪对着我 我没别的选择
[37:10] Nancy? 南希
[37:12] I had no choice. 我没别的选择
[37:16] You know me. 你了解我
[37:19] You know I could never do something like this. 你知道我绝不会做出这种事
[37:24] Look at me. 看着我
[37:32] I need you to believe me. 我需要你相信我
[37:37] I believe you. 我相信你
[37:42] In 13 minutes, someone else will die, unless I find him first. 13分钟后 还有人会死 除非我先找到他
[37:47] I need you to help me. 我需要你帮我
[37:54] Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? 各位乘客请注意
[37:56] My name is Bill Marks. 我叫比尔·马克斯
[37:58] I’m the federal air marshal assigned to this flight. 我是驻本航班的空警
[38:01] I apologize for the disturbance. 对不起打扰了
[38:03] The TSA has recently instituted a policy 运输安全局最近出台一项规定
[38:05] of random searches aboard international flights. 可以随机搜查国际航班的乘客
[38:08] Unfortunately, this is one of three lucky flights this month. 遗憾的是 这是本月中的三次航班之一
[38:12] I’m gonna be coming through the cabin. 我将穿过机舱
[38:14] If I call your name and seat number, 如果我喊到你的名字和座位号
[38:16] please stand up and move into the aisle. 请站起来 走到过道上
[38:21] If you’re in possession of an illegal substance, item or weapon, 如果你持有违禁品或武器
[38:24] it’s best to just step forward now. 最好现在就站出来
[38:25] Captain, you might want to hear this. 机长 你来听听这个
[38:28] I need everybody to place both hands on the seat in front of you. 我要大家都把双手放在前面座位上
[38:31] What the hell is he doing? 他妈的在干什么?
[38:34] Right now! 马上
[38:36] Contact TSA, tell them we have a possible hijacking. 联系运输安全局 告诉他们我们可能遭遇劫机
[38:40] – Nancy, what’s going on? – It’s just a random search. – 南希 怎么了?- 只是随机搜查
[38:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:48] Excuse me. 借过
[38:49] Jennifer Summers? 珍妮·萨默斯
[38:52] Should I have told you about the bomb in my bag? 要不要告诉你我包里的炸弹?
[38:54] Let’s not use that word on a plane, please. 请不要在飞机上用这个词
[38:57] When I move on to the main cabin, you watch business class. 等我去了主舱之后 你盯着商务舱
[39:00] If you see anything suspicious, 如果看到任何可疑情况
[39:02] anything at all, get my attention. 任何情况 就引起我的注意
[39:03] – Scream, if you have to. – Okay. – 必要的话就喊叫 – 好
[39:05] American paranoia. 美国神经病
[39:07] Iris Marianne, 5B. Stand up, please. 爱丽丝·玛丽安 座位号5B 请站起来
[39:12] Is that how older men pick up younger women? 长者都是这么勾引年轻女子的吗?
[39:16] Fondle first, talk later? 先摸一遍 然后再聊?
[39:18] Phone. 手机
[39:20] Why don’t you enter your number? 为什么不把你的号码输进去?
[39:24] You’re a little young for me. 你对我来说太年轻了
[39:36] Who does this guy think he is? 这人以为自己是谁啊
[39:38] It’s all right. Just calm down! 没事的 你冷静
[39:42] – Just married? – Yesterday. – 刚结婚?- 昨天
[39:43] – Congratulations. – Thank you. – 恭喜 – 谢谢
[39:45] Sit down. 坐下
[39:46] It’s nothing to worry about. Happens all the time. 没什么担心的 这是常事
[39:49] – 13B, Fahim Nasir. – Bullshit. – 13B座位 法西姆·纳西尔 – 胡说
[39:51] – Stand. – Thank you, sir. – 请起立 – 谢谢 先生
[40:00] Feeling okay? 感觉还好吗?
[40:01] Flying is not my cup of tea. 飞行不是我喜欢的
[40:03] Tell me about it. 谁说不是呢
[40:04] – You’re a doctor. – How do you know? – 你是个医生 – 你怎么知道的?
[40:06] Your bag. Can you fetch it up, please? 能把你的包拿上来吗?
[40:08] Sure. It’s right down here. 好的 就在这儿
[40:16] What kind of doctor? 哪个一科的医生?
[40:18] Molecular neuroscience. 分子神经科学
[40:19] Sounds interesting. 感觉很厉害
[40:22] Hey, look, man, some of us need to get some sleep. 喂 我们有人还要睡觉呢
[40:24] Sir, sit down. Be quiet. 先生 坐下 安静
[40:27] 14C, Charles Wheeler? Stand. 14C 查尔斯·维勒?站起来
[40:32] There was nothing in his bag? 他的包里什么也没有?
[40:37] What’s the purpose of your trip? 你此行目的是什么?
[40:38] I have a client in Brighton. I’m a bankruptcy attorney. 我在英国有个当事人 我是破产律师
[40:41] Yeah? You any good? 是吗?水平高吗?
[40:43] – Why? Oh, you need one? – Sit down. – 怎么 你需要个律师?- 坐下
[40:46] Sir, you need to keep your hands on the seat in front of you. Thank you. 先生 你要把手放在前面座位上 谢谢
[40:52] This sucks. 真是的
[41:00] This is crazy. Are we next? 真是荒唐 接下来搜查我们?
[41:01] Just relax. 放松
[41:03] Okay, 22C. Austin Reilly. Stand. 好 22C 奥斯汀·雷利 站起来
[41:09] Hey, look. Can we move this along? Seriously, man. 你能接着往前走吗?真是的
[41:11] I’m not gonna tell you again. 我不会对你说第二遍
[41:14] Mr. Reilly, what do you do for a living? 雷利先生 你是做什么职业的?
[41:16] NYPD. 纽约警察局的
[41:18] London your final destination? 伦敦是你的目的地?
[41:20] My fairy brother’s getting married to a guy with a British accent. 我的宝贝弟弟要和一个英国口音的男人结婚了
[41:23] Mind if I take a look at your phone? 我能看看你的手机吗?
[41:26] Come on, man. Are you serious’? 拜托 没搞错?
[41:30] This is some Big Brother-type shit. 这也太欺负人了
[41:33] Take your seat. 坐下
[41:36] You, step into the aisle. Come on, up! 你 到过道上 快 站起来
[41:39] UP! Right now! 马上站起来
[41:40] Nah, man, I’m good. 不用了
[41:42] I’m not asking. Shades off. 必须站起来 摘掉墨镜
[41:44] Come on. What is it, like 2:00 a.m.? 拜托 现在有凌晨两点了吧?
[41:45] Why don’t you go back up there so I can go back to sleep, man? 你还是回去 让我接着睡吧 好吗?
[41:47] – Shades. – No, dude! – 墨镜 – 我不摘
[41:50] Come on, man! Yo, chill! 拜托 别冲动
[41:54] Let me see your phone. 让我看看你的手机
[41:56] I don’t have a phone, man. 我没手机
[41:59] Jesus. 天
[42:00] This isn’t yours? 这不是你的?
[42:01] Man, I ain’t never seen that before. 我从未见过它
[42:03] Looks a hell of a lot like the one you were using at the gate. 看起来很像你在登机口用过的那部
[42:07] 看看我右边的美女
[42:17] This is ridiculous. 真是胡闹
[42:18] Sit down. 坐下
[42:21] Gladly. 荣幸之至
[42:28] 我们可以停止玩游戏了吗?
[42:49] What happened to Amsterdam? 你不是去阿姆斯特丹吗?
[42:51] I’m connecting to London. 我在伦敦有亲人
[42:53] Show me your boarding pass. What’s your name? 让我看看你的登机证 你叫什么名字?
[42:56] Tom Bowen. Why? 汤姆·博文 怎么了?
[42:59] Man, take it easy. 你轻点
[43:00] Move! 走
[43:02] I didn’t do anything! 我什么都没做
[43:05] Look, I have rights! 我有权利
[43:07] Come here. 过来
[43:10] – Marenick? – Marks, what the hell is going on there? – 麦尼克?- 马克斯 你他妈在这干什么?
[43:12] Listen to me. The threat is real. 听我说 威胁是真实的
[43:13] I want you to stop doing whatever you’re doing immediately. 我要你立即停止你正在做的事
[43:15] I have a suspect in custody. I need a background check. 我拘捕了一个嫌疑犯 我需要背景调查
[43:18] Seat 24E, Tom Bowen, B-O-W-E-N. 座位号24E 汤姆·博文
[43:21] You have unlawfully subdued innocent passengers, Marks. 你非法制伏无辜乘客 马克斯
[43:24] I don’t have time for this. 我没时间说这个
[43:26] You called your supervisor before the flight and threatened him. 你登机前给你的上级打电话 还威胁了他
[43:28] – What’? – He wouldn’t book you an overtime flight – 什么?- 他不肯为你安排航班
[43:30] and you said you’d do what you had to do. 你就说要做不得已的事
[43:31] – I didn’t threaten anyone. – Is that right? Marks? – 我没威胁任何人 – 是吗?马克斯
[43:33] I need to run a full check on Tom Bowen, seat 24E. 我需要对汤姆·博文的全面调查 座位号24E
[43:36] – Marks, damn you! – Now! You’re wasting time. – 马克斯 真是的 – 快 别浪费时间了
[43:38] Marks… Agent Marks, you are hereby relieved of duty. Do you hear me? 马克斯特工 你现在被解除职责了 听见了吗?
[43:41] In three minutes, someone on this plane is gonna die. Do you hear me? 3分钟后 这架飞机上会死人 听见了吗?
[43:44] Bowen is clean, Bill. He’s a schoolteacher, for Christ’s sake. 博文是干净的 他是个学校老师呢
[43:48] He has family in London. 他在伦敦有家人
[43:51] Everyone on that flight is clean. Everyone except you. 飞机上的人都是干净的 只除了你
[43:56] Marks? 马克斯
[43:59] You said Amsterdam. 你说了阿姆斯特丹
[44:02] I never asked you where you were going. 我从未问你要去哪里
[44:03] You volunteered that information. 你主动提供这一信息
[44:05] Why would you lie to a federal agent? 为什么要对联邦特工撒谎?
[44:07] Look, I didn’t know you were a federal agent. 我并不知道你是联邦特工
[44:09] Why would you lie to a stranger? 为什么要对陌生人说谎?
[44:11] You can answer questions now, or in federal custody when we land. 你要么现在回答问题 要么降落后在联邦拘留所中回答
[44:16] Look. Okay, Jesus. 好吧 真是的
[44:17] He said he’d give me $100 if I asked you where you were flying. Okay? 他说只要我问你去哪里 就给我100块钱
[44:19] I don’t know why I said Amsterdam. 我不知自己为啥要说阿姆斯特丹
[44:21] I swear to God, I didn’t know you were a federal marshal. 我对天发誓 并不知道你是空警
[44:22] – Bullshit! – I swear to God! – 胡说 – 我对天发誓
[44:24] He said he wanted to play a prank on his friend. Will, right? 他说他想耍弄一个朋友 你叫威尔 是吧?
[44:27] Bill. 比尔
[44:28] Bill. Whatever, man. I did it for 100 bucks. 比尔 都一样 我是为了100块钱
[44:30] – Who was he? – I don’t know! – 他是谁?- 我不知道
[44:32] What does he look like? 他长什么样的?
[44:33] He was white with brown hair, a European accent, like 30, 35 years old… 白人 褐色头发 欧洲口音 大约30-35岁…
[44:37] – Is he on this plane? – I don’t know, I didn’t see him. – 他在这飞机上吗?- 不知道 我没看见他
[44:39] When I went back, he didn’t pay me, he was already gone. 等我回来时 他没给我钱 他已经走了
[44:42] – You’d know him if you saw him? – I don’t know! – 看到他你能认出来吗?- 我不知道
[44:43] I never saw him get on the plane, man, I swear! 我没看见他上这架飞机 我发誓
[44:47] Humor me. Look! 帮我看一下
[44:51] God damn it! 该死的
[44:53] Come on, look. 来 看看
[44:55] I don’t see him. 没看到他
[44:57] Look. 看看
[45:01] – Come on, look! – God damn it! I don’t see him! – 走 看看 – 该死的 我没看到他
[45:06] – Right there. – Where? – 在那里 – 哪里?
[45:08] Right there. The glasses. 那里 那个戴眼镜的
[45:10] Come on, move. 走
[45:15] This is crazy. 真是疯了
[45:16] You! You. Look at me. 你 你 看着我
[45:19] Look at me! What’s your name? 看着我 你叫什么名字?
[45:22] Michael. Michael Tate. 迈克 迈克·塔特
[45:23] – Well? – It’s not him. – 是不是?- 不是他
[45:25] – You’re sure? – Yeah, God damn it, I’m sure! – 你确定?- 是的 该死的 我确定
[45:29] Look, if I’d seen him get on the plane, 假如我见过他上这架飞机
[45:30] I would’ve gone and asked him for my money. 我肯定去向他要钱了
[45:32] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[45:34] Nancy, watch business class. 南希 盯着商务舱
[45:44] Turn around. 转过身
[45:47] – Are you serious? – Don’t talk. – 你是认真的?- 别说话
[45:52] Now, sit down. 现在坐下
[45:53] Don’t move. 不要动
[46:30] 我可没说过要杀的是乘客
[46:40] Oh, God. 天啊
[46:41] Nancy! 南希
[46:58] Everybody remain in your seats. 所有人留在各自座位上
[47:01] Ladies and gentlemen, please remain in your seats 各位乘客 请留在各自座位上
[47:04] and keep your seatbelts fastened. 系上安全带
[47:13] Ladies and gentlemen, please remain in your seats 各位乘客 请留在各自座位上
[47:16] and keep your seatbelts fastened. 系上安全带
[47:21] Nancy, are you okay? 南希 你没事吧?
[47:22] – Yeah. – You sure? – 没事 – 你确定?
[47:24] What’s happened? 出什么事了?
[47:34] He started having chest pains, then he just collapsed over the yoke! 他开始胸痛 然后就倒在操纵杆上了
[47:38] Come on, come on! Wake up! 快 醒醒
[47:40] – Sit down! – What the hell was that? – 坐下 – 刚才怎么回事?
[47:42] Everything’s under control. 一切都在控制中
[47:44] Excuse me. Excuse me. 打扰一下
[47:45] Is the captain okay? 机长没事吧?
[47:47] – Dr. Nasir? – I didn’t do anything, I… – 纳西尔医生 – 我什么都没干…
[47:49] Come with me, now. 跟我来 马上
[47:51] Marshal! Is someone gonna tell us what the hell is going on? 空警 告诉我 这是怎么回事?
[47:55] I need your help. 我需要你帮忙
[47:56] Hey! People are scared! 喂 人们很害怕
[47:58] We have a right to know why you searched us. 我们有权知道你为何搜查我们
[48:00] Why this plane almost went down! 为何这架飞机差点坠毁
[48:02] Hey, Marshal, you and I are gonna have a conversation. 空警 咱俩要谈谈
[48:05] Don’t you walk away from me. 别一走了之
[48:07] Doctor, cockpit, now! 医生 马上去驾驶舱
[48:09] You’re letting that guy in the cockpit? 你让这个人进驾驶舱?
[48:10] Here’s what’s gonna happen. You’re gonna get back to your seat, 下面这么做 你回到你的座位上
[48:12] you’re gonna sit down, and you’re gonna shut up. 你要坐下 然后闭嘴
[48:15] Or what? 否则呢?
[48:17] From one cop to another, 我们都是警察
[48:19] you know. 你知道的
[48:33] There was nothing I could do. 我也无能为力
[48:40] 刚才很不错
[48:43] 你很善于浪费时间
[48:48] 你很快就没有乘客了
[48:52] 然后只剩下你和我
[49:07] Excuse me, miss? You were sitting next to that guy, the marshal? 打扰一下 小姐 你坐在那个空警旁边
[49:11] You know what’s happening? 你知道出什么事了吗?
[49:14] I have no idea. 我一点不知道
[49:18] There’s no evidence of assault. 没有受到击打的迹象
[49:21] It could be poison. Induced anaphylaxis. 可能是中毒 引发过敏
[49:24] – What? – Allergic reaction. – 什么?- 过敏性反应
[49:26] Without an autopsy, I… 不解剖的话 我…
[49:30] Yeah. 对
[49:31] Doctor, would you mind seeing 医生 你能不能看看
[49:32] if any of the passengers in coach need medical assistance? 机舱内有没有乘客需要医疗救助?
[49:36] This… 这件事…
[49:38] This stays between us. Please. 不要跟别人说 拜托了
[49:44] Nancy, go with him. 南希 跟他去
[50:07] Kyle. 凯尔
[50:08] Kyle, did the captain leave the cockpit since I last spoke with him? 凯尔 我和机长交谈之后 他离开过驾驶舱吗?
[50:14] – You? – No. – 你呢?- 没有
[50:16] Did anyone else enter? 有人进来过吗?
[50:18] No. 没有
[50:20] Has he had anything to eat or drink? 他吃过或喝过什么吗?
[50:24] I don’t think so. 没有
[50:26] Have you or the captain had any reason to unlock this door? 你或者机长有任何原因打开这个门吗?
[50:28] Of course not. 当然没有
[50:29] So you and he were both alone here, 那么这20分钟时间里
[50:31] on the flight deck, for the past 20 minutes? 你和他单独在这里?
[50:33] You bastard. 你这混蛋
[50:35] Don’t get emotional. 别动情绪
[50:36] I’m getting emotional? Look at you! 我动情绪?看看你自己
[50:37] Rice, if you have a problem with me… 赖斯 假如你对我有意见…
[50:39] I have a problem with my friend dying next to me. 我有意见的是朋友死在我身边
[50:41] I have a problem with being accused 我有意见的是
[50:42] of not only murder, but also hijacking. 被指控谋杀 还有劫机
[50:44] I didn’t accuse you of hijacking. 我没指控你劫机
[50:45] Christ, I’ve heard about you. About your problems with money. 我听说了你的事 你的问题是缺钱
[50:49] With drinking. TSA. 还有酗酒 运输安全局
[50:51] They gave a paranoid alcoholic a gun and a badge 给一个疯子酒鬼发了一把枪和一个警徽
[50:53] and they put him on my plane. 还让他上了我的飞机
[50:55] Brilliant. 惨了
[50:57] You’re gonna hit me? 你要打我吗?
[50:58] Don’t tell… Hey! Hey! What are you doing? 别告诉… 嘿 你在干什么?
[51:05] This door stays locked until this plane lands safely. Okay? 在飞机安全降落前 绝不要打开舱门 可以?
[51:16] – Marenick… – Marks, God damn it, I thought I told you… – 麦尼克… – 马克斯 该死的 我不是告诉你…
[51:19] The captain’s dead. 机长死了
[51:21] Excuse me? 什么?
[51:22] The cockpit was secured, locked from the inside. 驾驶舱是封锁的 从里面锁上的
[51:25] Let me guess, were you inside, Bill? 让我猜猜 你进去过吧 比尔
[51:28] The co-pilot said the man just collapsed beside him. 副驾驶员说他就在旁边倒下了
[51:30] It could be induced anaphylaxis, I think it’s called. 应该是引发过敏 好像是这个词
[51:34] Induced… What are you talking about? 引发… 你说什么呢?
[51:36] Poisoning, I don’t know how. 或是下毒 我不知道怎么下的手
[51:39] It was just he and the co-pilot, and the co-pilot, I trust. 只有他和副驾驶员两人 副驾驶员我是信任的
[51:43] For now. 暂时还信任
[51:44] “For now”? I don’t know about this, Bill. “暂时”?我对比没把握 比尔
[51:46] Marenick, you need to transfer the money. 麦尼克 你需要转账这笔钱
[51:48] Where is Agent Hammond? 哈蒙德特工在哪?
[51:49] I need to corroborate everything you’re telling us. 我要把你说的事跟他核实一下
[51:52] Hammond’s dead. 哈蒙德死了
[51:53] What? 什么?
[51:54] – He had cocaine in his carry-on. – Jesus Christ! – 他手提箱里有可卡因 – 老天啊
[51:56] I confronted him, he pulled a gun. 我质问他的时候 他拿出了枪
[51:57] – Are you serious? – Marenick. Transfer the money. – 你是认真的?- 麦尼克 转账这笔钱
[52:01] Buy me time. I’ll find him. 争取点时间 我会查出他的
[52:02] Transfer the money. 转账这笔钱
[52:03] $150 million into your account? 1.5亿美元转到你的账户?
[52:06] Is that something you’re seriously asking me to do, Bill? 比尔 你真的要我这么做?
[52:08] The moment we land, arrest me, freeze the funds. Just transfer it. 飞机一降落你就逮捕我 冻结账户 你转账就是
[52:11] I can’t do that, Bill. 我不能这么做 比尔
[52:13] The airline believes paying the demand 航空公司认为 支付赎金的话
[52:14] will set a dangerous and irreversible precedent. 会造成无法挽回的先例
[52:16] Christ, there are 150 people on this plane. 真是的 飞机上有150个人呢
[52:18] Which makes me wonder why you haven’t cut the network. 所以我纳闷你怎么还没切断网络
[52:20] You have 150 people panicking, 150个人在恐慌中
[52:23] contacting their families, while we’re trying to handle the situation. 在我们尽力处理情况时 他们却在联系家人
[52:26] You attribute all this to a passenger, 你把这事归因于乘客
[52:28] but you can give me no proof he actually exists. 可你不能提供任何他存在的证据
[52:31] I won’t cut the network. I need to communicate with this guy. 我不能切断网络 我需要和他联系
[52:33] Then, Agent Marks, I can’t continue talking to you. 马克斯特工 我不能继续和你谈了
[52:35] What does that mean? 你是什么意思?
[52:36] It means we will not negotiate with a terrorist. 意思是我们不和恐怖分子谈判
[52:44] Nancy. 南希
[52:47] Who else in the crew has access to the cockpit? 乘务人员中还有谁有权进入驾驶舱?
[52:50] Just me. 只有我
[52:55] Would you like to see my phone, Agent Marks? 你要看看我的手机吗?马克斯特工
[53:23] Is your interview in the morning? 你的面试是上午吗?
[53:25] Yeah. If we ever make it there. 是的 如果我们还能赶到的话
[53:26] Yeah, if we ever land, right? 是啊 除非能着陆的话 对吧?
[53:28] Exactly. But it shouldn’t… 没错 不过应该不会…
[53:29] I’m sorry. I’ll get up. 对不起 我起来
[53:31] No. Please, don’t worry about it. Zack, this is Bill. 不用 没关系的 扎克 这是比尔
[53:33] Bill, Zack. 这是扎克
[53:34] We were just talking and Zack was telling me 我刚才和他聊 扎克告诉我
[53:37] that he’s a programmer for smart phones. 他是智能手机设计员
[53:39] Is that right? 是吗?
[53:41] Yeah. I’m interviewing at Paige in the morning 是的 我上午要去佩奇公司面试
[53:43] for a software analytics position. 应聘一个软件分析的职位
[53:45] Which, technically, isn’t programming. But… 技术上说 不算编程 不过…
[53:48] Look, I’m sorry for being such an asshole earlier… 听着 我很抱歉之前像个混蛋…
[53:50] Yeah, but you were a programmer, right? 嗯 不过你是个程序员 对吧?
[53:52] I was telling him that I keep losing my phone, 我告诉他我经常找不到手机
[53:55] and because I keep my ringer off… 因为我设置为静音…
[53:56] It’d be nice if there was a way to find it. 如果有办法找到就好了
[53:59] Yeah, but apparently, it’s pretty simple, right? 对 但其实很简单 对吗?
[54:01] – I didn’t say it was simple… – GPS? – 我没说简单… – GPS?
[54:03] Carrier signal triangulation? 载波信号三角定位?
[54:05] No. 不是
[54:06] Basically, you just send an intrusion virus attached to a picture text 只要发送一个彩信 附上侵入病毒
[54:10] that switches the phone from silent to ring. 就能把手机从静音改为铃声
[54:12] Most phones load images automatically, so if you… 多数手机会自动装载 因此只要…
[54:15] What if there’s no cell phone coverage? 假如没有手机信号覆盖呢?
[54:17] If it’s two phones on a smaller network? 假如是小一点的网络的两部手机呢?
[54:20] It’s the same protocol. Even over Wi-Fi. 同样的做法 即使是无线网络
[54:22] How fast could you do something like that? 你做这种事要多长时间?
[54:25] What, like right now? 你是说现在?
[54:26] Yes. 是的
[54:27] There are variables. 这要看情况
[54:29] The phone and the network. 手机和网络
[54:30] If the other phone is even turned on or not. 另一部手机是否开机
[54:32] It’s on. But the target number is anonymous. 开机 但手机号匿名
[54:35] You have to send it from this phone. 只能从这个手机发送
[54:41] Jesus. 天
[54:44] Marshal, I don’t know about this. 我不知道这是否合适
[54:46] Can you do it? 你能做到吗?
[54:47] This dude is talking about killing people. Can he see us right now? 这个人威胁要杀人 他现在能看到我们吗?
[54:50] I’m here. 我就在这里
[54:52] I guess I can give it a shot. But I can’t guarantee… 我可以试一下 但我保证不了…
[54:54] How fast? 要多长时间?
[54:55] Thirty minutes? 30分钟?
[54:58] Twenty? 20分钟?
[55:00] We have less than eight minutes. 我们只有不到8分钟
[55:02] You can do it. That’s why they want to hire you, right? 你能行的 所以他们才想聘用你 是吧?
[55:06] Eight minutes. 8分钟
[55:08] Okay. 好吧
[55:11] Tell me when it’s ready. 好了跟我说一声
[55:13] Thanks, ma’am. 谢谢你 女士
[55:22] Hey, hey. 喂 喂
[55:24] What did you see up there? 你在驾驶舱看到了什么?
[55:26] I’m really not at liberty to say. 我不能说的
[55:28] What, are you like a doctor or something? 你是医生什么的吗?
[55:35] What the hell? 怎么回事?
[55:37] Ladies and gentlemen, if I can have your attention. 各位乘客请注意
[55:40] The business cabin is now closed. 商务舱现在关闭
[55:43] I repeat, the business cabin is now closed to everyone. 商务舱现在禁止任何人进入
[55:47] Flight attendants, if you could do your best, 空乘人员 请你们尽力
[55:49] please, to accommodate all passengers. 安排所有乘客
[55:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[56:00] I have a family, for Christ’s sake! 我还有家人呢
[56:02] We have a situation. 我们遇到情况
[56:04] Hey, man, you gonna tell us what the hell is going on or not? 你到底告不告诉我们出了什么事?
[56:06] Is the captain all right or not? 机长情况怎样?
[56:08] The… The situation is quite complicated. 这… 这情况很复杂
[56:13] Complicated? Come on! 复杂?拜托
[56:14] But I can assure you… 但我向你们保证…
[56:15] This is bullshit! 这是胡闹
[56:16] Everything’s in hand! 一切都在控制中
[56:18] Everything is under control! 一切都在控制中
[56:19] Everyone, calm down! 大家都镇静
[56:21] I want to see the captain. 我要见见机长
[56:22] I’m gonna head up there myself. 我自己去
[56:26] That’s it. Move aside, Marshal. 受不了了 让开 空警
[56:27] Wait, wait. Free travel. 等等 免费旅行
[56:29] Free flights! 免费飞行
[56:31] Free travel. 免费旅行
[56:32] The airline company will guarantee 航空公司会保证
[56:35] one year’s international free travel. 为期一年的免费国际旅行
[56:37] If you sit down, remain quiet, and do what I say. 只要你们坐下 保持安静 照我说的做
[56:41] Free international travel. 免费国际旅行
[56:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[56:46] Twelve months. 12个月
[56:47] Free. 免费
[56:49] Guaranteed. 保证
[56:50] One year. Free travel. Thank you. 一年 免费旅行 谢谢
[56:55] Kyle, it’s Bill. 凯尔 我是比尔
[56:56] Why are we turning? 为什么掉头?
[56:58] I’ve been instructed not to communicate with you, Marks. 我被指示不和你交流 马克斯
[57:01] Did they tell you to cut the network? Listen to me. 他们告诉你切断网络了吗?听我说
[57:05] The men who issued those instructions are not on this plane. 指示你的人不在这飞机上
[57:08] This is your plane. These are your passengers. Rice! 这是你的飞机 他们是你的乘客 赖斯
[57:12] Kyle! 凯尔
[57:13] We’ve been diverted north. 55 minutes. 我们转向北方已经55分钟了
[57:17] Did they tell you to cut the network? 他们告诉你切断网络了吗?
[57:19] I have orders, Marks. 我有命令在身 马克斯
[57:20] Give me five minutes. Five minutes. 给我五分钟 五分钟
[57:23] Land the plane wherever you want, 你想在哪里降落都可以
[57:24] but do not switch that network off. 但不要切断网络
[57:26] Do you hear me? I have a plan. I can find this guy. 听见了吗?我有个计划 我能查出这个人
[57:29] Five minutes. 五分钟
[57:39] I hope we can trust this guy. 但愿他能信得过
[57:41] I trust him. 我信任他
[57:43] Yeah, well, I’d rather not end up an accessory to a hijacking. 我可不想担上劫机同案犯的罪名
[57:47] – Okay. – Zack. – 好了 – 扎克
[57:49] It’s done. Here it is. 可以了
[57:51] Good man. 好样的
[57:54] You think the captain’s still in control of the plane? 你觉得机长还在控制着飞机吗?
[57:56] The plane almost goes down, 飞机差点坠毁
[57:58] there’s a guy waving his gun around, tying people up. 这个人挥舞着枪 还绑人
[58:00] I’d say he pretty much took control. 我看是他控制着飞机
[58:02] So you think the thing about free international flights was bullshit, or… 那么国际免费旅行只是他信口开河?
[58:09] At what point do we do something? 我们什么时候才做点什么?
[58:11] Gentlemen, would you please return to your seats? 诸位 请回到自己座位上
[58:14] You don’t know what’s going on either, do you? 你也不知道什么情况 对吧?
[58:38] So, what’s the air marshal up to now? 那个空警现在要干什么?
[58:43] Ladies and gentlemen, 各位乘客
[58:45] I need every passenger to raise their hands above their heads 所有人把手举到头上
[58:47] and remain silent for the next 60 seconds. 保持沉默60秒
[58:51] This is not a request. 这不是请求
[58:56] Up. 举起来
[58:59] Flight attendants, too. 也包括乘务人员
[59:06] Up! 举起来
[59:24] 发送彩信
[59:26] 是
[1:00:07] – Hands behind your head. – What the fuck… – 手放在脑后 – 你他妈…
[1:00:09] Hands behind your goddamn head! 手放在脑后
[1:00:13] Remove the phone. With one hand. 一只手把手机拿出来
[1:00:20] I’ve never seen that phone before. 我从未见过这部手机
[1:00:23] Miss, undo his seatbelt. 小姐 解开他的安全带
[1:00:26] Stand up, now. 站起来
[1:00:27] You searched me. My phone was in my bag. 你搜查过我 我的手机在我包里
[1:00:30] Into the aisle. 到过道上
[1:00:32] Whatever you think I’ve done… 不管你以为我做了什么…
[1:00:33] Shut up. Front of the plane. Move! 闭嘴 到飞机前面 走
[1:00:36] You’re making a mistake. 你这是犯了错误
[1:00:37] Turn around. 转过身
[1:00:39] Take it easy! 轻点
[1:00:42] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[1:00:45] Listen to me, please! That’s not my phone! 听我说 拜托 这不是我的手机
[1:00:49] Who are you? 你是什么人?
[1:00:50] Just a passenger! 只是个乘客
[1:00:52] Why did you open the account in my name? 为什么在我的名下开账户?
[1:00:54] I don’t know what you’re talking about! 我不懂你在说什么
[1:00:55] Answer the question, or I will break your arm. 回答问题 否则扭断你的胳膊
[1:00:58] You got the wrong guy! 你抓错人了
[1:01:05] We found him, Nancy. We got him. 我们找到他了 南希 查到他了
[1:01:09] Why me? Why? 为什么是我?为什么?
[1:01:11] Why me? 为什么是我?
[1:01:14] Why? 为什么?
[1:01:17] Nancy, get the doctor. Now! 南希 叫医生来 快
[1:01:58] Bill? Bill? 比尔?比尔?
[1:02:07] Okay, let’s break this down. 好 我们分析一下
[1:02:08] First, he ties up that guy, then he takes another guy and brings him out back. 他先是绑了这个人 然后又抓走了另一个人
[1:02:11] What, is he gonna pick us off one by one? 他是要一个个的除掉我们吗?
[1:02:15] That’s the doctor right there. Hey. 医生来了 喂
[1:02:19] You want to let us all know what’s going on? 你要告诉我们怎么回事了吗?
[1:02:28] – And the captain? – Dead. – 机长呢?- 死了
[1:02:31] The co-pilot is flying. Behind locked doors. 副驾驶员在锁着的驾驶舱内驾驶
[1:02:47] – Are you all right? – Me? Fine. I’m great. – 你怎么样?- 我?我没事 我挺好
[1:02:51] You shouldn’t be seeing all this. 不该让你看到这一幕的
[1:02:54] All right, Doc. So, we got a dead passenger and a dead pilot. 这么说 死了一个乘客和机长
[1:02:59] The plane took a hard turn 15 minutes ago. 15分钟前飞机急转弯
[1:03:01] That doesn’t happen mid-flight. 这不该在飞行途中发生的
[1:03:03] The marshal closed off business class, 空警封锁了商务舱
[1:03:06] moved all the passengers to the back. 把乘客都赶到后面
[1:03:08] Does this scenario ring any bells? 这一场景是否似曾相识?
[1:03:11] You think he’s gonna crash the plane? 你觉得他打算让飞机坠毁?
[1:04:18] Flight 10, this is Royal Air Force 114, 10次航班 我是英国空军114号
[1:04:20] call sign Jackrabbit. How copy? 呼号长耳大野兔 能收到吗?
[1:05:11] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[1:05:12] I was told I could stay here with my husband. 她们说我可以和丈夫坐在这里
[1:05:14] Of course. 当然
[1:05:15] You used the lavatory about an hour ago. Do you remember that? 你1个小时前去过卫生间 还记得吗?
[1:05:19] I don’t have Alzheimer’s. 我并没有老年痴呆症
[1:05:21] Do you know if someone else went in there after you? 你知道随后还有谁进去吗?
[1:05:24] Yes, she was standing there blocking the aisle. 是的 她站在那儿挡住了过道
[1:05:28] Who? 谁?
[1:05:29] The redhead. 那个红发女
[1:05:31] The woman you were sitting next to. 坐在你身边的女人
[1:05:45] What are you doing in here? 你到这里干什么?
[1:05:47] I’m drinking. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t. That’s just terrible. 我在喝酒 对不起 这样很不好
[1:05:50] I’ve been wondering. 我在想
[1:05:54] Why the window seat? 为何非要靠窗?
[1:05:56] What? Why the window seat? 什么?为何非要靠窗?
[1:05:58] Why did you sit next to me? 为何要坐在我旁边?
[1:06:00] – What? – I found a hole – 什么?- 我在商务舱卫生间
[1:06:02] in the first class toilet, clear shot to the captain. 发现一个洞 能直接射中机长
[1:06:05] The guy who died had one of these imbedded in his skin. 那个死了的人皮肤上有这个
[1:06:10] Ever seen one before? 你见过吗?
[1:06:12] No. 没有
[1:06:13] The toilets were locked 10 minutes before the captain died. 机长死前10分钟 卫生间是锁着的
[1:06:16] Five minutes before that, I saw a woman enter. 此前5分钟 我看到一个女人进去
[1:06:19] She’s 70 years old. 她70岁了
[1:06:21] She said you went in after her, 她说你是随后进去的
[1:06:23] and she doesn’t have Alzheimer’s, if you’re wondering. 另外她也没有老年痴呆症
[1:06:27] Are you asking me if I saw someone else go in, 你是问我是否看见别人进去
[1:06:31] or if I killed the captain? 还是问我是否杀了机长呢?
[1:06:33] Did you see someone else? 你看到别人了吗?
[1:06:37] No. 没有
[1:06:39] Then answer the question. 那就回答问题
[1:06:42] You’re a dick. 你是个混蛋
[1:06:44] You switched seats to be next to me, which made you trustworthy. 你换座位到我身边 博得我的信赖
[1:06:47] You engaged me in conversation. 你和我攀谈
[1:06:49] To relax you because you were scared… 为了让你放松 因为你很害怕…
[1:06:50] Yet you evaded personal questions. 可你避开私人问题
[1:06:51] You mean, like where I work. Yeah, that’s a great personal question. 我的工作地点当然是私人问题
[1:06:54] You inserted yourself into the investigation. 你主动参与调查
[1:06:55] Are you serious? 你是认真的?
[1:06:57] Tracking the phone, that was your idea. 追踪手机就是你的点子
[1:06:58] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[1:06:59] I am the only person on this plane who has stood by you. 我是飞机上唯一站在你这边的人
[1:07:02] You’ve been lying to me this entire time. 而你一直对我撒谎
[1:07:03] You’ve been lying to me since the second you boarded this plane. 你从登机起就对我撒谎
[1:07:05] Oh, God! Okay, fine, fine! 天啊 好吧 好吧
[1:07:11] Seven years ago my heart failed, 七年前我心脏衰竭
[1:07:13] and I was dead for like 43 minutes. 死亡了43分钟
[1:07:16] Aortic arch aneurysm. 主动脉弓瘤
[1:07:18] They tried to fix it, but when I woke up, 医生试图治疗 但当我醒来
[1:07:20] they told me it was something they couldn’t fix 他们说治不了这个病
[1:07:21] and that one day it would fail again and I would just die. 将来还会复发 然后我就死了
[1:07:26] And that’s okay with me because we’re all gonna die someday, 我无所谓 因为人人将来都会死的
[1:07:29] and none of us know when it’s gonna be, right? 而且谁也不知道会在哪一天 对吧?
[1:07:32] But when I fly, which is a lot, 但当我乘飞机时 经常乘飞机
[1:07:36] I like to look out the window instead of 我喜欢看着窗外
[1:07:38] at the back of the seat in front of me 而不是前面的座椅
[1:07:39] or a folding tray table, because one day might be today. 或是折叠餐桌 因为保不准就死在今天
[1:07:46] Why do you like the aisle? 你又为何喜欢靠过道座位呢?
[1:07:49] Dick. 混蛋
[1:07:57] Wait a second. 等一下
[1:08:01] Here. 来
[1:08:04] Let me pour you a real drink. 给你倒一杯真正的酒
[1:08:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:08:17] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:08:22] I hate flying. 我讨厌飞行
[1:08:25] Really? 是吗?
[1:08:27] I always kind of liked it, you know? 我一直挺喜欢的 你知道吗?
[1:08:29] Six hours in the same spot, nobody can get to you. 6个小时呆在同一地点 没人能来找你
[1:08:31] Nothing to do but just be present, you know? 无事可做 只是呆在那里 你知道吗?
[1:08:34] You have no control. 你真是毫无控制
[1:08:36] Control is an illusion. There is no control. 控制只是假象 不存在控制
[1:08:40] Over anything. 对任何事
[1:08:42] You need to listen to this. 你来听听这个
[1:08:48] Where a federal bomb squad and investigators are searching 联邦拆弹小组和调查员正在搜查
[1:08:51] a car that allegedly belongs to Bill Marks. 一辆据称是比尔·马克斯的汽车
[1:08:54] Sources tel! us that Marks parked his car here at the airport today 消息称 在登上英国亚奎兰蒂航空公司10次航班之前
[1:08:58] before boarding British Aqualantic Flight 10, 马克斯把他的车停在机场
[1:09:01] the way he had boarded so many flights before, 他以前多次登机
[1:09:03] in the guise of an everyday passenger, 表面是普通乘客
[1:09:06] but carrying a mandate 其实肩负着
[1:09:07] from the United States Department of Homeland Security. 美国国土安全部分派的任务
[1:09:10] His job, to protect the flight. 他的职责是保护航班
[1:09:12] And he was also, as always, carrying a concealed handgun. 他也携带一把隐藏的手枪
[1:09:16] Well, we know this is the hijacker’s phone. Can it tell us anything? 我们知道这是劫机者的手机 能据此查出什么吗?
[1:09:20] It’s password protected. I can’t get in. 有密码保护 我进不去
[1:09:22] Did you try guessing? 你有没有猜下密码?
[1:09:33] This is a transatlantic flight from New York to London, 这是一架从纽约飞往伦敦的跨大西洋航班
[1:09:36] the airline now confirming this is, 航空公司已经确认
[1:09:39] in fact, a hijacking in progress. 正在发生劫机
[1:09:46] – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything, I swear to God. – 你做了什么?- 我什么都没做 我对天发誓
[1:09:48] I just was messing around with it. I didn’t do anything. 我只是随便摆弄了一下 什么都没做
[1:09:51] 我是比尔·马克斯
[1:09:52] 我已没别的选择了
[1:09:55] 你让我别无选择
[1:09:59] 已启动
[1:10:06] Open every bag in this cabin. 打开客舱中所有的包
[1:10:09] And the horrific twist is that the hijacker 可怕的是 这个劫机者
[1:10:11] is now believed to be the one person who 拒信正是这个
[1:10:13] was authorized to carry a gun onto the plane. 有权携带枪支上飞机的人
[1:10:15] You’re looking for a package. You’ll know if you find it. 你要寻找一个包裹 看到后肯定能认出来
[1:10:18] – Every bag. Go! Now! – Okay. – 每个包 快去 – 好的
[1:10:21] Marenick. 麦尼克
[1:10:22] – Marks? – Order this plane down to 8,000 feet. – 马克斯?- 命令这架飞机下降到8千英尺
[1:10:24] Marks, listen to me. 马克斯 听我说
[1:10:25] I have reason to believe there’s a bomb on the plane. 我有理由相信飞机上有个炸弹
[1:10:26] – Agent Marks, just listen to me. – We need to drop altitude now. – 马克斯 听我说 – 我们需要降低高度
[1:10:29] A bomb at this height would tear this plane apart. 这么高的话 炸弹会让飞机散架
[1:10:31] and questions already swirling around 所有疑问都集中到比尔·马克斯
[1:10:33] Bill Marks and his state of mind 和他登机时
[1:10:35] as he boarded the flight… 的精神状态…
[1:10:36] Bill, when you send me a text and you say 比尔 你给我发短信说
[1:10:39] that you’re out of options, you and I both know that’s not the case. 你已没别的选择了 你也知道不是这样的
[1:10:41] Who else received that message? 还有谁收到这一短信的?
[1:10:43] Clearly, we got it here at TSA. 显然我们运输安全局是收到了
[1:10:44] We’re getting calls from the FBI, the White House, 我们还接到FBI 白宫的电话
[1:10:46] and now the press is involved. 如今媒体也卷入进来
[1:10:48] You have our attention. There’s no need to take this any further, Bill. 你已经成功得到了关注 没必要再做别的啥事了
[1:10:51] No one else has to die. I know it feels like no one is listening, but I am. 不用再有人死 我知道你感觉没人在聆听你 但我在听
[1:10:55] We’ll work it out together. 我们好商量
[1:10:56] Marenick, you’re not getting this! 麦尼克 你不懂
[1:10:58] Bill, listen to me. Let’s talk this through. 比尔 听我说 我们把事情谈开
[1:11:00] You’re talking to me like I’m a terrorist. 听你的口气 仿佛我是恐怖分子
[1:11:02] You know how this works. 你知道规矩
[1:11:03] If you try to bring that plane any lower into civilian airspace, 如果你要把飞机下降到民用空域
[1:11:06] you will be shot down. 你会被击落的
[1:11:08] You’re a threat to ground, Bill. 你会对地面造成威胁
[1:11:09] Just wait for your money and sit tight. 你安稳等着你的钱吧
[1:11:11] A stark picture of a man in a dangerous psychological state. 显然是一个处于危险精神状态的人
[1:11:15] Bill, stay with me. I need you to cooperate with us… 比尔 和我保持通话 你要与我们合作…
[1:11:19] What now? 现在呢?
[1:11:20] Officials say he was originally from Northern Ireland. 官方称他出身于北爱尔兰
[1:11:22] He became a decorated New York City 成为一个优秀纽约警察
[1:11:24] police officer with a young family. 有一个年轻的家庭
[1:11:26] He became distraught when his 8-year-old daughter, Olivia, 在他八岁的女儿奥利维亚因癌症病逝时
[1:11:29] passed away from cancer. 他悲痛欲绝
[1:11:31] Over the next decade, sources say he became withdrawn, 之后10年 消息称他变得孤僻
[1:11:34] got divorced in 2003. 2003年离婚
[1:11:36] Suspended and later fired from the NYPD, 被停职 之后被纽约警察局解雇
[1:11:39] it was then, in the summer of 2003, 然后在2003年夏
[1:11:41] that he transferred to the Federal Air Marshal Service. 他被调到联邦空警部门
[1:11:44] And there, his colleagues and neighbors 在那里 他的同事和邻居
[1:11:46] saying he’s a quiet man who kept mostly to himself. 说他很内向 不常与人交往
[1:11:49] This is a costly program, as well. 这一部门耗费也很高
[1:11:51] There’s no question. This is what happens when you put an unstable, 毫无疑问 让一个精神不稳 充满愤怒的人拥有权力
[1:11:54] angry man in a position of power. 就会发生这种事
[1:11:56] This guy wasn’t even born in the U. S. 此人甚至不是在美国出生的
[1:11:57] He could be IRA, for all we know. 他是爱尔兰共和军的都有可能
[1:11:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:12:00] Since 9/11, we’ve put 4,000 air marshals in the sky. 在911之后 我们在飞机上派了4千名空警
[1:12:03] Where do these people come from? 这些人都来自哪里?
[1:12:05] I’ve seen these guys myself. 我亲眼见过这种人
[1:12:06] They walk right past the security line 他们径直走过警戒线
[1:12:08] and they’re barely qualified to carry a badge. 根本不配携带警徽
[1:12:10] Walked right past security. 径直走过警戒线
[1:12:12] There’s controversy around the air marshal program already. 围绕着空警部门 已经有过不少非议
[1:12:15] Is this the final blow? 这次是致命一击吗?
[1:12:16] We give these people absolute power in the sky. 我们让这些人在飞机上拥有特权
[1:12:19] We give them guns and we put them on planes, 给他们发枪 让他们到飞机上
[1:12:21] and we’re surprised when we have incidences of drug smuggling. 当出现走私毒品时 我们却惊讶
[1:13:02] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:13:18] Now! 动手
[1:13:20] Go, go, go! 快 快
[1:13:24] Grab him! Grab him! Get the gun! 抓住他 抓住他 夺枪
[1:13:26] – Help me, man! – Wait! – 帮帮我 – 等等
[1:13:28] Hey, stop it! 住手
[1:13:30] – Stop it! – No, no, no, no. – 住手 – 不 不
[1:13:31] Stay down! 趴下
[1:13:34] – Take him down! Kick his ass! – Somebody stop him. – 打倒他 揍他 – 来人阻止他
[1:13:46] Stop it! 住手
[1:13:49] Oh, my God! 天啊
[1:13:51] Stop! 住手
[1:13:55] Help me, man! 帮帮我啊
[1:13:56] Let go of him! 放开他
[1:13:59] Stop! 住手
[1:14:10] Get him to the ground! Hold him steady! 把他按在地上 按住他
[1:14:11] Get his legs! 抱住他的腿
[1:14:12] Hold him, God damn it! 按住他
[1:14:13] – Grab his legs! – Listen to me! – 抱住他的腿 – 听我说
[1:14:15] – Listen to me! – Shut up! – 听我说 – 闭嘴
[1:14:16] Listen to me, please! Please, go into the bathroom! 听我说 去卫生间看看
[1:14:19] – Pin him down! – In the bathroom! – 把他按倒 – 去卫生间看看
[1:14:20] – You’re done, Marshal! – There’s a dead body! – 你完了 空警 – 里面有具尸体
[1:14:22] Shut the hell up! Shut up! 闭嘴 闭嘴
[1:14:23] There’s a dead body and a briefcase! 里面有具尸体和一个手提箱
[1:14:24] In the briefcase you’ll find a bomb! 手提箱里有个炸弹
[1:14:25] Bullshit, you’re lying! 胡说 你在撒谎
[1:14:27] There is a bomb on this plane. 这架飞机上有个炸弹
[1:14:30] Believe me, please! 相信我 拜托
[1:14:33] Get off of him. 放开他
[1:14:35] I said get off of him! Get off him! 我让你们放开他 放开他
[1:14:38] Do it now. Get back, back! 快点 退后 退后
[1:14:41] Back away, all of you. 你们都退后
[1:14:43] You don’t know what you’re doing with that gun. 你不要拿着枪胡来
[1:14:46] Come on. What is he doing? 拜托 他在干什么?
[1:14:47] Bowen, give me the gun. 博文 把钱给我
[1:14:50] – Tom, please. – No, stay where you are. – 汤姆 拜托 – 你站在这里别动
[1:14:51] I’m NYPD, we got it covered! Put it down! 我是纽约警察 我们控制了局势 把枪放下
[1:14:56] Is there a bomb on this plane? 飞机上有炸弹吗?
[1:15:05] I want you to tell me what the hell is going on. 我要你告诉我是怎么回事
[1:15:07] – Relax. – Don’t tell me to relax! – 放松 – 别让我放松
[1:15:10] A passenger on board this flight has 这航班上有一个乘客
[1:15:13] threatened to kill someone every 20 minutes 他威胁每20分钟杀一个人
[1:15:17] unless they’re paid $150 million. 除非他们拿到1.5亿美元
[1:15:20] And now, three people are dead. 现在已经死了3个人
[1:15:24] The bomb will explode in less than half an hour. 那炸弹还有不到半小时就爆炸了
[1:15:28] Now, they want you to believe that I’m responsible. 他们希望你们认为我是嫌疑人
[1:15:32] Everything you’ve heard about me is true. 新闻上对我的介绍都是事实
[1:15:34] I’ve lost my family, my job. I’m an alcoholic. 我失去了家人 工作 我是个酒鬼
[1:15:40] My daughter was diagnosed with acute leukemia at the age of five, 我女儿5岁时诊断有急性白血病
[1:15:43] and I spent my days at work instead of being at home, 而我整天在警局里 却不在家里陪她
[1:15:48] looking after her, because I was afraid of watching her die! 照顾她 因为我害怕看着她死
[1:15:54] I’m not a good father. I’m not a good man. 我不是个好人 不是好父亲
[1:16:01] I’m not hijacking this plane. 我不是打算劫持这架飞机
[1:16:04] I’m trying to save it! 我是为了拯救它
[1:16:07] And I will save it! If you work with me. 而我肯定能拯救 只要你们与我合作
[1:16:22] You’re NYPD. So was I, 你是纽约警察 我也曾经是
[1:16:23] and you look as if you were a better officer than I was. 感觉你比我当年要强
[1:16:26] Cut him loose. Nancy. 给他松绑 南希
[1:16:38] We need to start moving all the luggage towards the back. 我们需要开始把行李运到后部
[1:16:41] And move the women and children, 让妇女和儿童
[1:16:42] move them up to the front of the plane. 转移到飞机前部
[1:16:44] That’s your plan? 这就是你的计划?
[1:16:46] My job is to prepare for the worst possible outcome. 我的职责是应对最糟糕的情况
[1:16:48] Well, my job is to prevent it. 我的职责是防止这种情况
[1:16:50] Women and children, no exceptions. Men move up in coach. 妇女和儿童 没有例外 男人去经济舱
[1:16:56] What the hell are you thinking? 你他妈到底在想什么啊?
[1:16:57] There’s a plan of action that exists 存在一个行动预案
[1:17:00] called the Least Resistant Bomb Location Protocol. 叫做”最小阻力爆炸位置预案”
[1:17:03] You place the bomb against the rear door 把炸弹放在后门
[1:17:05] and stack anything and everything against it. 上面堆放很多东西
[1:17:07] Every bag, blanket, every pillow. Nullify it as best you can. 全部的包 毛毯 枕头 尽力抵消爆炸力
[1:17:12] At this height a bomb would tear this plane apart, 在这个高度 炸弹会让飞机散架
[1:17:14] but we descend to 8,000 feet, pressure equalizes, 但我们下降到8千英尺的话 压力平衡
[1:17:19] and then we have a chance. 那么我们还有机会
[1:17:22] So you’re just gonna let the bomb go off? 那么你就任由炸弹爆炸?
[1:17:24] Of course not, I’m gonna stop it. 当然不是 我要阻止它
[1:17:27] But if I can’t, I’d rather be prepared, wouldn’t you? 但如果阻止不了 还是有所准备的好 不是吗?
[1:17:31] The man who brought this bomb on the plane may try something. 把炸弹带上飞机的人不会束手就擒
[1:17:34] Can I trust you to stop him? 我能指望你制伏他吗?
[1:17:42] You’re damn straight you can. 你放心就是
[1:17:45] Hey, Reilly, sorry about the nose. 雷利 对不起打断了你的鼻子
[1:17:49] It was never my best feature. 反正以前的模样也不好看
[1:17:52] Can’t you get them to wire the money? Just try something? 你能不能让他们转账?试试办法
[1:17:55] This was never about the money. 他们不是为了钱
[1:17:57] Then what’s it about? 那么是为了什么?
[1:17:59] I’m not sure. They used an account in my name. 我拿不准 他们用我名下的一个账户
[1:18:03] They want an air marshal to take down a plane 他们希望一个法警劫持一架飞机
[1:18:05] with 150 people on board, 劫持150人
[1:18:08] and they want the whole world to see it. 他们还想让世人看到这一幕
[1:18:11] I was never supposed to find that bomb. 我本不该找到炸弹的
[1:18:23] Look. 看
[1:18:26] That’s not good. 这可不是好事
[1:18:28] Do you know what that means? 你知道这意味着什么吗?
[1:18:34] Aqualantic Flight 10, this is Royal Air Force 114, 亚奎兰蒂航空10次航班 我是英国空军114号
[1:18:37] call sign Jackrabbit. How copy? 呼号长耳大野兔 能收到吗?
[1:18:39] Copy, Jackrabbit. 收到 长耳大野兔
[1:18:41] We will be your escorts to the designated landing zone. 我们将护送你去指定降落区
[1:18:44] Do not deviate from your current course 不得私自改变
[1:18:46] or altitude without authorization. 目前航线及高度
[1:18:47] – Do you copy? – Copy. – 能收到吗?- 收到
[1:18:51] Kyle. 凯尔
[1:18:54] – Kyle. – Yes, Marks? – 凯尔 – 什么?马克斯
[1:18:55] We have a new situation. 出现了新情况
[1:18:56] Yeah, no shit. 那还用说
[1:18:58] I need you to drop the plane to 8,000 feet. 我要你把飞机降到8千英尺高度
[1:19:00] Get to the lowest pressure deferential you can. 尽量去气压差最小的地方
[1:19:03] One PSI, 1.5 at most. 1个大气压 最多1.5个
[1:19:05] Wait, Bill, that’s explosives protocol. 等等 比尔 这可是爆炸预案
[1:19:07] Yes, we have 16 minutes, give or take. 是的 我们还有16分钟左右
[1:19:11] You know we have company, right? 你知道来了别的飞机 是吧?
[1:19:14] Two typhoons are flanking me right now. 两架台风喷气机正在我的侧翼
[1:19:16] They’re watching, and you want me to… 你让我在他们眼皮底下…
[1:19:18] Kyle, we need to drop altitude now. 凯尔 我们要马上下降高度
[1:19:20] Look, I have orders, Marks. Any suspicious activity and they… 听着 我接到命令 马克斯 有任何可疑举动的话…
[1:19:24] Rice! 赖斯
[1:19:25] There is a bomb on this plane. We have to descend to 8,000 feet. 机上有个炸弹 我们必须降到8千英尺
[1:19:29] AH right, give me 10 minutes. If we drop now, I lose speed. 好吧 给我10分钟 如果现在下降 我会减速
[1:19:32] Ten minutes at this altitude, maybe I can get us close enough, 在这个高度10分钟 也许我们就能接近冰岛
[1:19:35] close enough to land in Iceland. 可以开始降落到冰岛上
[1:19:37] Ten minutes. Thanks. 10分钟 谢谢
[1:20:08] It’s an RDX explosive. Very professional. Maybe military. 这是RDX炸弹 很专业 可能是军方的
[1:20:13] Is that blow? 这东西能爆炸?
[1:20:15] Are you positive it can’t be disarmed? 你确定能拆除吗?
[1:20:18] This is a calibrated pressure trigger. 这是标准压力触发器
[1:20:20] The only way to disarm a bomb is to remove the trigger. 拆除炸弹的唯一方式就是拆掉触发器
[1:20:23] But remove the trigger, the pressure releases, the bomb goes off. 但拆掉触发器的话 压力释放 炸弹就会爆炸
[1:20:27] – Well, can’t we just dump it? – Same principle in reverse. – 把它扔出去不行吗?- 也是一样的
[1:20:29] The low pressure outside the plane 飞机外的低气压
[1:20:31] won’t hold the trigger. You try to dump it… 维持不了触发器 扔出去的话…
[1:20:33] The bomb goes off. 炸弹就会爆炸
[1:20:34] – Isn’t there like a wire you can cut? – No. – 没有什么电线可以切断吗?- 没有
[1:20:36] So, if this guy doesn’t get his money, 那么如果这个人拿不到钱
[1:20:38] he’s gonna kill himself and everyone aboard? 他就把自己和飞机上所有一起炸死?
[1:20:40] I can’t believe this. This is crazy. 真不敢相信这种事
[1:20:41] – Why aren’t we looking for this guy? – We’re out of time. – 我们为啥不去找这个人呢?- 我们没时间了
[1:20:43] That’s a bullshit answer, Marshal, you know it. 这是荒唐的回答 空警
[1:20:45] Take it easy. 别冲动
[1:20:46] There’s 150 passengers and crew. It could be anyone. 乘客和乘务人员有150个人 说不定是谁
[1:20:49] Let’s find him! Let’s pay him, let’s do something. 我们去找他 给他钱 做点什么
[1:20:51] It’s not about the money, and even if I find him… 他不是为了钱 即使我找到了他…
[1:20:55] I don’t think he ever intended to get off this plane. 我想他也没打算活着下飞机
[1:20:59] My God, we’re all gonna die. 天啊 我们都要死了
[1:21:04] No! 不会
[1:21:06] We gotta place the bomb here. Stack all available luggage over it. 我们要把炸弹放在这里 把所有可用行李堆在上面
[1:21:10] And direct the explosion outward. 把爆炸力引向外面
[1:21:12] At 8,000 feet, the pressure will equalize. Then we land. 在8千英尺高度 内外气压会平衡 然后我们着陆
[1:21:15] – With a hole in the fuselage? – And this has worked before? – 机身有个大洞情况下降落?- 这招奏效过吗?
[1:21:18] It’s never been tried before. 从未试过这一招
[1:21:21] – That you know of. – You’re not being helpful, Doctor. – 试过你也不知道 – 说这些没用 医生
[1:21:22] We’re so screwed. 我们死定了
[1:21:24] It could work! We’ve got to try! 有可能成功的 我们必须试试
[1:21:25] Come on! Grab every able hand! Let’s get this done! 快 让能帮忙的人都来 我们办妥这件事
[1:21:30] Marshal, if they’re setting this thing off, no matter what, 空警 既然他们肯定要引爆炸弹
[1:21:34] what are they waiting for? 为何还要等一段时间?
[1:21:37] Just grab what you can, go to the back. 拿上你能拿的东西 去机后
[1:21:39] All right, you guys form a chain, 你们几个接力
[1:21:40] send those bags back as fast as you can. 尽快把行李传递过去
[1:21:45] Please remove all luggage from the overhead bins. 请取出头顶行李舱的所有行李
[1:21:56] Kyle, how close are we? We need to descend, now! 凯尔 我们还有多远?我们现在得马上下降
[1:22:01] No, give me three minutes. 不行 给我3分钟时间
[1:22:03] Three minutes, okay. 3分钟 好
[1:22:05] Look at your watch. Three minutes from now, not a second longer. 看看你的表 3分钟后 1秒也不能耽搁
[1:22:08] No matter what happens, drop down 8,000 feet. 无论如何都要下降到8千英尺
[1:22:12] Okay. 好
[1:22:14] – Take this. – Lighter luggage up front. – 拿着 – 先放轻行李
[1:22:15] Keep piling please. Bring the heavier luggage down. 继续堆放 重行李的放下面
[1:22:18] Keep them going. 持续传递
[1:22:21] Sir, keep that with you, I just need… 先生 这个留着 我只需要…
[1:22:23] Your nose. 你的鼻子
[1:22:24] Yeah, it’s bleeding, thanks. 对 在出血 谢谢
[1:22:26] You have a displaced fracture. 有移位性骨折
[1:22:28] Look, it’s a broken nose, it’s normal, I don’t need you to fix it. 只是鼻子破了而已 很正常 不需要你治疗
[1:22:31] Look, I’m going to set your nose. 我要让你的鼻子复位
[1:22:34] Here, hold this. 给 拿着
[1:22:35] Just make it quick, all right? 那就快一点 好吗?
[1:22:36] Apply some pressure. 施点压力
[1:22:38] Okay. 好
[1:22:40] On three. One… 数3下 1…
[1:22:51] Sweetheart, you’ve got to come out. 孩子 你必须出来
[1:22:53] It’s all right, I’ll hold your hand. But it’s not safe. 没事的 我会拉着你的手 这里不安全
[1:22:56] – Gwen, what’s going on? – Please. – 格温 怎么了?- 拜托
[1:22:57] We need to hurry. 我们得快点
[1:22:59] Sorry. I’m sorry, I need your help. She won’t come out. 对不起 我需要你帮忙 她不肯出来
[1:23:03] What’s wrong? Are you scared? 怎么了?你害怕?
[1:23:07] I wanna see my daddy. 我想见爸爸
[1:23:09] I know you do, sweetheart. I know you do. 我知道 孩子 我知道
[1:23:12] You know, I was a daddy once to a little girl just like you, 我也曾是你这样的小姑娘的爸爸
[1:23:16] and when she was scared, you know what she’d do? 当她害怕时 你知道她做什么吗?
[1:23:20] She had a magic ribbon, very powerful. 她有个魔法丝带 法力强大
[1:23:23] It’ll protect you, just like your daddy. 它能保护你 就像你爸爸一样
[1:23:27] You wanna see it? I have it in my pocket. 你想看看吗?就在我的口袋里
[1:23:30] I carry it all the time. Here it is. Here. 我一直随身带着 给
[1:23:33] You wrap it around your hand, just like that. 绕在手上 像这样
[1:23:36] That’s it, hold on to it now. 对 现在把它攥紧了
[1:23:40] Are you bribing me? 你是想收买我吗?
[1:23:44] Yes, I am. 是的
[1:23:48] This is my friend, Jen. She’s gonna look after you. 这是我朋友珍妮 她会照顾你的
[1:23:52] – Jen, this is Becca. – Hey. – 珍妮 这是贝嘉 – 你好
[1:23:53] Don’t worry, you’ll see your father soon. I promise. 放心 你会很快见到爸爸 我保证
[1:23:58] Can I have the window seat? 我能坐在靠窗的座位吗?
[1:24:01] You mean this old seat? Mm-hm. 你是说这个老旧的座位?嗯哼
[1:24:10] Ladies and gentlemen, we ‘re about to begin our descent. 各位乘客 我们就要开始下降了
[1:24:12] I need you to return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts. 请你们回到座位上 系紧安全带
[1:24:16] Please stay calm. Everyone, please get back to your seats. 请各位保持镇静 回到自己座位上
[1:24:20] Yeah? 喂
[1:24:21] Marks, we transferred the money, 马克斯 我们已经转账
[1:24:23] 150 million US into your account. 1.5亿美元已经到了你的账户
[1:24:25] It’s too late for the money. Whatever he’s doing… 现在转账来不及了 不管他目的何在…
[1:24:27] You can stop now, Marks. You have your money. 你可以收手了 马克斯 你已经拿到了钱
[1:24:29] The jets will escort you in. 喷气机会护送你降落
[1:24:30] I have to bring this plane down to 8,000 feet. 我必须让飞机下降到8千英尺
[1:24:32] You will not descend into civilian airspace. 你不能下降到民用空域
[1:24:35] You think he wants the money? You think that will stop him? 你以为他要的是钱?你以为这就能让他收手?
[1:24:38] If you transferred the money, prove it. 如果你已经转账 证明一下
[1:24:41] You want proof? Here’s your proof, $150 million was transferred 你要证明?给你证明 1.5亿美元
[1:24:44] to account CH-1000-23000-A-10982. 已转至账户CH 1000 23000 A 10982
[1:24:51] Confirmation code R48940. 确认码 R48940
[1:24:56] We’ll escort you into a military air field, 我们会护送你进入军用空域
[1:24:59] you will not be arrested, no questions will be asked. 不会逮捕你 也不会问你什么
[1:25:01] There is a bomb on this plane. It isn’t mine. It will go off! 机上有个炸弹 不是我的 肯定会爆炸
[1:25:04] – And we have to prepare… – You’re in command of a hijacked vessel – 我们要应对… – 你控制着一架被劫持客机
[1:25:07] and you will not dive that plane into civilian airspace. 你不得把飞机下降到民用空域
[1:25:09] I will! 我会的
[1:25:10] Then, Marks, God damn it, we will shoot you down! 那么我们就击落你
[1:25:12] Someday, they’ll fish this plane’s black box out of the Atlantic Ocean, 等将来 会有人从大西洋底打捞出飞机的黑匣子
[1:25:15] and the world will know these people could have been saved. 世人就会知道这些人本可免于一死
[1:25:17] The world already knows what’s going on 世人已经知道飞机上的事
[1:25:19] in that plane, Bill. You are hijacking it. 被你劫持了
[1:25:20] – That’s what you’re telling them. – No, no, no, no, no. – 那是你这么说的 – 不 不 不
[1:25:22] That’s what your hostages are telling them. 这是你的人质说的
[1:25:24] That video is playing on every major news network on repeat, Bill. 那段视频正在各大新闻网反复播放
[1:25:27] – What video? – One of your hostages uploaded a video. – 什么视频?- 你的一名人质上传的视频
[1:25:30] You’re taking a man, dragging him around at gunpoint, 你抓了个人 拿枪顶着他
[1:25:32] stumbling over terrified passengers. 在害怕的乘客中走过去
[1:25:34] How do you expect us to believe anything that you’re saying 我们还怎么相信你的话
[1:25:37] when you clearly are abusing those hostages? 你显然在虐待人质嘛
[1:25:39] We’ve seen everything we need to know. 我们都已经看到了
[1:25:41] But we’re trying to negotiate… 可我们依然和你协商…
[1:25:49] Your phone, now! The phone! 你的手机 交出来
[1:25:51] Show me the video that you uploaded! Come on! 让我看看你上传的视频 快
[1:25:58] I apologize for my son. 我代儿子道歉
[1:26:03] Humor me. Look! 帮我看一下
[1:26:06] – Look. – I don’t see him. – 看 – 我没看到他
[1:26:08] Come on, look. 看看
[1:26:12] – Right there. – Where? – 在那里 – 哪里?
[1:26:13] Glasses. Come on, move. 那个戴眼镜的 快点 过去
[1:26:16] God damn it! 该死的
[1:26:19] You. Look… 你 看着我…
[1:26:28] God damn it! 该死的
[1:26:45] Stay where you are. 别过来
[1:26:48] Bill, don’t test me! 比尔 别把我逼急了
[1:26:54] Bill. 比尔
[1:26:57] Reilly, drop! 雷利 低头
[1:27:00] Reilly, get down! 雷利 趴下
[1:27:02] You gave me an unloaded weapon? 你给我没子弹的枪?
[1:27:04] Overhead bin, 4B! 舱顶行李箱 4B
[1:27:06] Everybody, down! Stay down! 大家都趴下
[1:27:13] – Hey, get out of there, move! – What? – 嘿 离开那 让开 – 什么?
[1:27:14] Hey, man! 嘿 伙计
[1:27:23] You looking for this? 你在找它吗?
[1:27:25] Give me that. 给我
[1:27:28] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:27:42] – Get back! – Okay, okay. – 后退 – 好 好
[1:27:44] Jackrabbit, I have shots fired outside this cockpit, need to descend. 长耳大野兔 驾驶舱外有枪声 需要下降
[1:27:47] That’s a negative, Flight 10, do not deviate from your current course or altitude. 不行 10次航班 不得改变目前航线及高度
[1:27:54] Turn around. 转身
[1:27:56] I need all of you to put your hands 你们都把手
[1:27:57] on the seat-back in front of you. 放在前面的座位上
[1:27:59] Do it now! 照做
[1:28:01] – Move. – Don’t test me. – 走 – 别惹火了我
[1:28:03] Step back! 后退
[1:28:05] Put your hands up! 把手抬起来
[1:28:06] Sit! 坐下
[1:28:08] Sit, sit! 坐下
[1:28:12] He was supposed to be in the seat next to mine. 他本来是坐在我旁边的
[1:28:14] Yeah. He was close enough. 是的 但也不远
[1:28:16] Listen, whatever I’ve done to you, whatever it is, I’m sorry. 听我说 不管我哪里对不起你 我表示道歉
[1:28:22] Stay down! 老实坐下
[1:28:23] Bill, I’m not mad at you. 比尔 我不是生你的气
[1:28:26] You’re my hero. 你是我的偶像
[1:28:27] People everywhere are gonna remember the name Bill Marks. 世界各处的人都将记得比尔·马克斯这个名字
[1:28:30] An alcoholic, self-destructive, 一个持有枪和警徽的
[1:28:32] suicidal man with a gun and a federal badge 自暴自弃的酒鬼
[1:28:34] who changed everything. 改变了一切
[1:28:36] What do you think doing this is gonna change? 你这样做又能改变什么呢?
[1:28:37] Two minutes outside the window. Suit up. 还有两分钟 穿好
[1:28:40] Every one of these people boarded this plane 每个上这个飞机的人
[1:28:42] believing their country would protect them. 相信国家能保护他们
[1:28:43] That you would protect them. 相信你能保护他们
[1:28:48] Everyone! “各位
[1:28:50] We’re gonna be okay! “我们不会有事的
[1:28:52] There’s an air marshal on board. 飞机上有个空警”
[1:28:55] Do you have any idea how easy this was? 你知道说这话有多么轻松吗?
[1:28:57] You’re right, I failed. You’ve made your point. 你说得对 我失败了 你证明了你的观点
[1:29:00] No, Bill, you failed miserably! 不 比尔 你是惨败
[1:29:02] Three thousand people died that day, including my father! 那天死了三千人 包括我父亲
[1:29:08] So I joined up ’cause I wanted to go fight the cowards that did it. 于是我参军 因为我想与恐怖分子作战
[1:29:11] But I just ended up fighting in a war that I still don’t understand 可我却参加了一场至今也无法理解的战争
[1:29:14] and came home to a country where nothing had changed. 回国之后 这个国家也没有任何改变
[1:29:17] Until now. 但今后不同了
[1:29:19] Security is this country’s biggest lie. 安保是这个国家最大的谎言
[1:29:22] In our homes, in our cities, in our planes, no one’s safe, 在我们的家里 城市里 飞机上 没人是安全的
[1:29:27] and one day somebody worse than me is gonna expose that lie, 将来会有比我更狠的人揭露这一谎言
[1:29:31] and the last thing our children will see 我们的后代最后看到的
[1:29:32] is our failure as it destroys them. 就是我们的失败毁灭了他们
[1:29:35] You, Bill, you are that lie! 你 比尔 你就是这个谎言
[1:29:39] You should just have handed out pamphlets. 你散发传单就是了
[1:29:41] It would have been a lot easier. 那样简单得多
[1:29:46] You can’t change the world with words, Bill, 言语是无法改变世界的
[1:29:48] unless you write those words in the evening news with blood. 除非是用鲜血写成的
[1:29:51] We gotta go. 我们必须走了
[1:29:52] You’re military. These are the people you fought to protect. 你们是军人 他们是你们该保护的人
[1:29:55] I swore to protect my country, and that’s what I’m doing. 我的誓言是保护国家 这也是我正在做的
[1:29:59] – You believe that? – I do. – 这话你信?- 我信
[1:30:00] I also believe we’ll be $150 million richer. 我也相信我们会赚到1.5亿美元
[1:30:03] You’ll never get that money. It’s in an account in my name. 你们拿不到那笔钱 账户是在我的名下
[1:30:06] It’s in a trust in your name. 是你名下的托管账户
[1:30:09] I die, the money moves. 我一死 这钱就转移
[1:30:11] To 100 accounts, 27 countries, 转移到27个国家的100个账户
[1:30:12] each of those into 100 other accounts. 其中每个账户再转移到100个账户中
[1:30:14] When do you think you’re gonna jump? 你们打算什么时候跳机?
[1:30:17] 35,000 feet? You’ll be dead in four seconds. 在3.5万英尺高度 你们4秒内就会死亡
[1:30:19] We’ll jump when the pilot follows explosive protocol 等飞行员启动爆炸预案 下降到8千英尺时
[1:30:21] and drops us down to 8,000 feet. 我们就跳机
[1:30:24] Anything you think of, we’ve thought of a thousand times. 你所能想到的 我们都考虑过无数次了
[1:30:27] They’ve been instructed to shoot us down if we try to descend. 如果我们下降的话 他们有命令击落我们
[1:30:29] That’s bullshit! 这是扯淡
[1:30:31] They’re not gonna kill all these people. 他们不会杀了这些人的
[1:30:33] This is a hijacked flight. We’re a classified threat to ground. 这是被劫持的客机 我们对地面有重大威胁
[1:30:38] If you don’t disarm that bomb, everyone on board will die, including you. 不拆除炸弹的话 机上人人都会死 包括你们
[1:30:42] Did you think of that? 你们考虑到这一点了吗?
[1:30:43] – Look, I’m prepared to die. – We’re not gonna die. – 我已准备好去死 – 我们不会死的
[1:30:46] Say again, Jackrabbit. I need to descend. 再说一遍 长耳大野兔 我需要下降
[1:30:48] That’s a negative, Flight 10. 不行 10次航班
[1:30:50] I’m gonna stick with the plan. We descend, we jump. 我们按原计划 下降 跳机
[1:30:53] The plane goes down, we have enough money. 飞机坠毁 我们有足够的钱
[1:30:54] We can do whatever we want. 想干什么都可以
[1:30:56] Think about it, Tommy. We can disappear and never come back. 想想吧 汤姆 我们可以人间蒸发 再也不回来
[1:31:00] You hear me? Never be found, ever. Mission accomplished, right? 你听见吗?没人找得到我们 永远 任务完成 对吧?
[1:31:04] But right now we need to get the hell off this plane. 但现在 我们要离开这架飞机
[1:31:06] Zack, you and I both know we were never getting off this plane. 扎克 你也清楚我们是下不了这架飞机的
[1:31:12] Zack, whatever your name is, you don’t have to die. 扎克 不管你真名叫什么 你不必送死
[1:31:16] If you won’t save these people, save yourself. 就算你不愿救这些人 也救救自己
[1:31:19] Disarm the bomb. 拆除炸弹
[1:31:22] Come on, do it. 快啊
[1:31:40] He was a martyr, like you and me, Bill. 他是个殉道者 就像你我一样 比尔
[1:31:43] Real heroes don’t need to be remembered or recognized. 真正的英雄不需要被人记住或承认
[1:31:46] Real heroes do whatever’s necessary. 真正的英雄做任何必要的事
[1:31:48] I guess I wouldn’t understand. 看来我不会理解了
[1:31:51] – Fuck it! – I guess you wouldn’t. – 不管了 – 看来你不会
[1:32:17] No! 不
[1:32:27] 20,000! Come on, you wanker! 两万英尺 快点 你这混蛋
[1:32:54] 8,000 feet! Come on, come on! 8千英尺 快 快
[1:32:59] Bill! 比尔
[1:33:17] 8,000! 8千英尺
[1:33:39] – AQ 10, climb back up to 25,000 feet! – There’s a bomb on board! – 10次航班 爬回2.5万英尺 – 机上有炸弹
[1:33:42] I need to get this plane on the ground. 我需要让飞机着陆
[1:33:48] Nancy, move, move! Everybody down, heads down! 南希 快走 大家都趴下 低头
[1:33:52] Hey. Bill! 喂 比尔
[1:33:54] I’m getting off this plane! 我要下飞机
[1:33:56] Am I in your way, asshole? 我挡了你的路?混蛋
[1:34:20] Get down! 趴下
[1:34:21] Do it quick! Heads down! 快点 低头
[1:34:30] Get down! 趴下
[1:34:41] Come on, Kyle! You can do this! You can do this, come on. 加油 凯尔 你能行的 你能行的 加油
[1:34:51] severe damage to your fuselage. 你的机身严重受损
[1:34:52] Are you able to maintain control? 你能保持控制吗?
[1:35:01] Shit! 该死
[1:35:07] Fuel dump in progress. 燃油倾泻中
[1:35:09] – Copy that, Flight 10. – Come on, damn it! – 收到 10次航班 – 加油 该死的
[1:35:13] A little longer, come on! 距离再长一点 加油
[1:35:31] Oh, God! 天啊
[1:35:36] Get the belt! Get the belt! 解开安全带 解开安全带
[1:35:42] – Hang on! – Bill, help me! – 抓住 – 比尔 救救我
[1:35:45] Becca, I have you! 贝嘉 我抓住你了
[1:35:46] Hang onto me! Hang onto me! 抓紧我 抓紧我
[1:36:06] You okay? Are you okay? 你还好吧?你没事吧?
[1:36:12] – Door is disarmed. – Release your seatbelts! – 舱门已拆下 – 解开安全带
[1:36:17] – Take her. Everybody. – Come on with me. – 带她走 各位 – 跟我来
[1:36:18] Undo your seatbelt! Move to the front, quickly. 解开安全带 到前面去 快
[1:36:21] Leave everything. Come this way, up to the front. 什么也不要带 这里来 到前面去
[1:36:24] One at a time, please. 一个一个来
[1:36:26] Leave everything. 什么也不要带
[1:36:31] Leave everything. 什么也不要带
[1:36:32] Up to the front. 去前面
[1:36:34] Leave everything. 什么也不要带
[1:37:13] All passengers and crew accounted for. 所有乘客和乘务人员都在这里了
[1:37:16] And you, are you all right? 你呢 你怎么样?
[1:37:19] That was a hell of a landing. 这次着陆真是厉害
[1:37:26] Less than one hour ago, British Aqualantic Flight 10 不到一小时前 英国亚奎兰蒂航空公司10次航班
[1:37:29] made an emergency landing after a bomb exploded mid-air. 在空中炸弹爆炸后 紧急迫降
[1:37:33] This following an attempted hijacking, yet in an unbelievable twist, 这是发生在一起劫机未遂案之后 但情节极为曲折
[1:37:37] the suspected hijacker, U.S. Air Marshal Bill Marks, 劫机嫌疑犯美国空警比尔·马克斯
[1:37:40] turned out to be the hero. 原来是英雄
[1:37:42] It was Marks who confronted and killed the hijackers, 是马克斯对抗并杀死了劫机犯
[1:37:46] saving the lives… 拯救了…
[1:37:48] – Yeah? – It’s Marenick. – 喂 – 我是麦尼克
[1:37:51] It’s my turn to break protocol, Agent Marks. 现在轮到我违反规定了
[1:37:54] I’m calling from my personal line 我这是用私人线路打的电话
[1:37:55] and I’ll deny this conversation ever took place. 我也会否认说过下面的话
[1:37:57] Listen, Bill, what you did on that plane, what you were up against, 听着 比尔 不管你在机上做了什么 面临了什么情况
[1:38:03] I want you to know I was wrong about you. 我想告诉你 我看错你了
[1:38:07] And you’ll have my full support. 我会全力维护你的
[1:38:10] Appreciate that. 谢谢了
[1:38:13] And, Bill, 另外 比尔
[1:38:15] we’re gonna need that money back. 我们要收回那笔钱
[1:38:18] What money? 什么钱?
[1:38:21] Take care, Agent Marks. 保重 马克斯特工
[1:38:38] Marshal! 空警
[1:38:42] Reilly, you son of a gun. 雷利 你这混蛋
[1:38:44] Next time, give me a loaded weapon. 下次给我有子弹的枪
[1:38:46] Next time, don’t get shot. 下次要躲开子弹
[1:38:48] Deal. 好的
[1:38:58] I’m gonna give you back your ribbon. 我要把你的丝带还给你
[1:39:01] I don’t need it anymore. 我不再需要它了
[1:39:04] That-a-girl. 好孩子
[1:39:06] It’s your dad. 你爸爸的电话
[1:39:11] Daddy. 爸爸
[1:39:25] – Hey, I was looking for you! – Hey. – 嘿 我正找你呢 – 嘿
[1:39:29] – Do you know where we are? – Iceland. – 你知道这是哪里吗?- 冰岛
[1:39:31] Ah! Well, never been to Iceland. 哦 从没来过冰岛
[1:39:34] I mean, I’ve seen it, few times from plane windows, but… 我是说 我在飞机上见过几次 不过…
[1:39:37] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:39:40] For what? 谢什么?
[1:39:41] You stood by me, even after all that happened. 你一直站在我这边 不管发生了什么事
[1:39:45] Why? 为什么?
[1:39:46] You’re a good man. 你是个好人
[1:39:48] I bet your daughter would have been proud of you. 你女儿肯定也会为你自豪的
[1:39:51] Thanks, ma’am. 谢谢你 女士
[1:40:00] So… 那么…
[1:40:01] Mm-hm. 嗯
[1:40:03] Where you headed? 你要去哪里?
[1:40:08] Depends. 看情况
2014年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Cloverfield(科洛弗档案)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Gangs of New York(纽约黑帮)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme