Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Nocturnal Animals(夜行动物)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Nocturnal Animals(夜行动物)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:夜行动物
英文名称:Nocturnal Animals
年代:2016

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[05:26] And by the way, honey, with all this décolletage 另外 亲爱的 你这么辣
[05:29] you should be getting a lot more dickoletage than what he has to offer. 值得拥有 更多性福
[05:33] And as I can recall it, 我记得
[05:35] you were the one that told me that when he came, 你上次跟我说过 他射的时候
[05:36] it was as thin as coconut water. 稀得跟椰子水似的
[05:38] Honey, that’s a dealbreaker for me. 我可受不了这么煞风景的事
[05:40] It was that thin. 事实如此
[05:41] Well, I see we ‘re settling for less nowadays. 看来我们现在都挺好打发的了
[05:47] That’s beyond. 这太过分了
[05:53] Mrs. Morrow, a package arrived for you. 莫罗太太 有您的包裹
[05:55] I found it in the mailbox this morning. 我今早在邮箱里看到的
[05:57] May I ask you who you’d like on duty this weekend? 请问这周末您打算让谁值班
[06:00] Um, actually, why don’t you give everybody the weekend off? 不如这周末大家都休息吧
[06:03] – Are you sure? – Yeah, yeah. We might go to the beach house and, uh, – 您确定吗 – 对 确定 我们可能要去海滩别墅
[06:06] if not, it might be nice to have a weekend alone. 即使不去 单独过个周末也不错
[06:09] – I’ll let everyone know. – Thank you. – 我去转告大家 – 谢谢
[06:15] Oh, damn it. 该死
[06:18] – Christopher? – Yes? – 克里斯托弗 – 怎么
[06:19] I’m sorry. Can you help me open this? I just got a paper cut. 抱歉 能不能帮我开一下 我手被纸划破了
[06:22] Yeah, of course. Here, let me do it. Thank you. 没问题 来 给我 谢谢
[06:24] Yeah, yeah. I just… A paper cut. 对 对 我… 被纸划伤了
[06:32] – There’s a note. – You can read it. – 有张字条 – 你念一下吧
[06:35] 夜 行 动 物
[06:35] 爱德华·谢菲尔德
[06:36] “Dear Susan, I’ve written a novel that will be published in the spring. “ “亲爱的苏珊 我写了本小说 将在春天发行”
[06:38] “It’s different from the kind of things that I was writing when we were together.” “这跟我们在一起时我写的那些 都不一样”
[06:44] Go ahead. 继续
[06:46] “In the end you left me with the inspiration thatlneeded to write from the heart.” “最终 你成功激励了我 让我写出了真情实感”
[06:49] “I wanted you to be the first to read it, so I’m sending along a proof.” “我希望你成为第一个读者 “所以我送来了一本校样”
[06:52] “I will be in LA until Wednesday on business” “我将在洛杉矶出差到周三”
[06:54] “and it would be good to see you after so long.” “很久不见 望能见面”
[06:57] “My cell number and email address are below. Edward.” “附上我的手机号码和邮箱地址 爱德华”
[07:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:14] – Morning. – Good morning. – 早 – 早上好
[07:18] – What’s that? – It’s a manuscript Edward sent me. He wrote a novel. – 那是什么 – 爱德华给我送的手稿 他写了本小说
[07:23] Edward who? 哪个爱德华
[07:24] Edward, my first husband. You remember him. 爱德华 我的第一任丈夫 你记得他吧
[07:27] I didn’t know he could write. 我不知道他还能写书
[07:29] Yes, you did. He was writing a novel when you and I got together. 你知道 咱俩好上的时候他就在写一本小说
[07:31] You just don’t remember. 你只是没记住
[07:33] Have you guys even talked in 20 years? 你们都二十年没联系了吧
[07:36] 19. 十九年
[07:38] No. I tried calling him a couple of years back, 没说过 几年前我给他打过几次电话
[07:41] but he hung up on me. 但他都拒接了
[07:43] I think he’s teaching English at some prep school in Dallas. 他好像在达拉斯的一个预科学校教英语
[07:46] It’s sad, really. He never remarried. 太惨了 真的 他一直没再婚
[07:49] Where were you last night? You didn’t come by the gallery. 你昨晚去哪里了 都没来画廊
[07:55] I’m sorry. Really, I… 很抱歉 真的 我…
[07:56] By the time I left the office, I was late for my dinner and… 我离开办公室时 赴晚宴已经迟了
[07:58] It would have taken you 15 minutes. 不过是占用你十五分钟
[08:01] Fifteen minutes, and it would have meant a lot to me. 就十五分钟 而对我来说意义重大
[08:04] Never mind. 算了
[08:07] You didn’t come to bed last night. I didn’t wanna wake you. 昨晚你没上床睡觉 我不想吵醒你
[08:11] Yeah. 好吧
[08:13] Well, I wasn’t asleep. I was too wound up from the opening. 反正我没睡着 想着开业的事 太紧张了
[08:19] It went well, by the way. Apparently. 顺便一说 开业很顺利 当然了
[08:22] – Good. – Yeah. – 很好 – 是
[08:27] Look, why don’t you and I go to the beach? 不如我们两个去海边吧
[08:31] We can go tonight and come back on Monday. 我们可以今晚出发 周一回来
[08:34] Maybe if we just spent some time, just the two of us? 我们一起待一阵子 二人世界
[08:43] Why are you wearing this blazer on a Saturday? 你怎么周六还穿着西装
[08:47] Because I gotta go back to the office, 因为我得回趟办公室
[08:49] and then I gotta go to the airport, and then I gotta go back to New York. 然后要去机场 然后要回纽约
[08:52] – You just came from there. – Yes, I know. – 你刚从那儿回来 – 是啊 我知道
[08:55] But I have to go again if I wanna get this deal done, 但想谈成这笔生意我就得再过去一趟
[08:58] and I don’t wanna have to sell anything else. 我可不想再卖掉什么了
[09:00] – Shit. – It’s okay. – 该死 – 没事的
[09:06] You know, the strange thing is is, 你知道吗 奇怪的是
[09:08] I don’t really care about all this art. 我其实并不在意这些艺术品
[09:13] That doesn’t sound like you. 这听起来不像你会说的话
[09:15] I know, but it’s true. 我知道 但这是事实
[09:18] I care. 我在意
[09:20] It pisses me off. 这让我很烦躁
[09:23] I know you do. 我懂
[09:25] Don’t worry, I can fill the walls with some new LA artists 别担心 我会在墙上挂点洛杉矶新晋艺术家的作品
[09:28] and people will think we’re ahead of the curve instead of going broke. 人们会觉得我们处于流行前沿 而非濒临破产
[09:32] You won’t have to be embarrassed. 你不用觉得尴尬
[09:48] Are things a little better? 事情有好转吗
[09:50] He’s just having a hard time with his business right now. 他只是生意暂时陷入了瓶颈
[09:52] Carlos told me. 卡洛斯告诉我了
[09:54] I’m surprised. I thought we were hiding it pretty well. 我很惊讶 我以为我们把这事藏得挺好
[09:58] Hutton would be very upset to find out anybody knew. 如果哈顿知道有人知道了一定会郁闷
[10:00] He just hates not to win. 他太好胜
[10:02] Are you sleeping? 你睡眠还好吗
[10:05] Did you call my psychopharmacologist? Did you call him? 你跟我的精神药理专家联系了吗 打电话给他了吗
[10:07] You should call him, because he’s a genius. 你应该联系他 他是个天才
[10:11] I’m worried about you, seriously. 我很担心你 真的
[10:13] Just look at me for a second. Look at me. 你认真看着我 看着我
[10:17] You scared me the last time we talked. 上次谈话时你吓到我了
[10:20] I’m fine. 我很好
[10:21] I am fine. I am… 我很好 我…
[10:24] I am. I just can’t believe that I told you all of those things. 很好 只是不敢相信我把所有事都告诉你了
[10:27] I’m just kind of embarrassed, you know. 我只是有点尴尬
[10:31] Because what right do I have to not be happy? 毕竟我有什么权利不高兴呢
[10:34] I have everything. 我什么都不缺
[10:35] I feel ungrateful not to be happy. 再不高兴会那就是贪心了
[10:38] As much right as anyone, Susan, as much right as anyone, 你与别人一样有权不高兴 苏珊 与别人一样有权利
[10:40] because it’s all relative. 因为高兴与否是相对的
[10:46] You’re just awfully hard on yourself. 你只是对自己过于严苛了
[10:50] How do you do it? 你怎么样
[10:53] You mean with Carlos? 你是说与卡洛斯
[10:55] I just… It’s… I’m totally cool with it. 我… 这… 还能接受吧
[10:56] And having a gay husband is not such a bad thing, you know? 丈夫是同性恋其实没有那么糟
[11:02] We’re best friends. 我们是挚友
[11:05] We love each other completely. 全心全意地爱着对方
[11:06] I’m certainly the only woman in his life. 我肯定是他生命中唯一的女人
[11:09] And that lasts longer than lust, doesn’t it? 这比性欲要更持久 不是吗
[11:12] It’s forever, really. 这是永恒 真的
[11:14] Hutton and I don’t have that. 哈顿和我就没有这种爱
[11:16] Did you ever? 有过吗
[11:19] I think we just want different things, or I want different things. 我觉得我们想要的东西不同 或者说我想要的不同
[11:24] Do you still love him? 你还爱他吗
[11:30] I’m being summoned. Pardon me. 有人召唤我 失陪
[11:32] He has to catch a plane. I’m gonna say goodbye. 他要赶飞机 我得去道个别
[11:40] I hope this deal works out for you. 希望这单生意成功
[11:42] I really do. I know you need it. We need this. 真心的 我知道你需要这个 我们需要这个
[11:46] No. You need this. 不 是你需要
[11:53] – Bye. – Bye. – 再见 – 再见
[12:04] So I said, “Well, my mother always told me” 于是我说 我母亲经常跟我说
[12:07] “if you massage your pussy with Pam cooking spray” 如果你在生孩子前一个月
[12:10] “a month before the baby comes,” 在小妹妹上抹抹帕姆牌烹饪喷雾
[12:12] “you don’t need vaginal rejuvenation.” 你就不需要阴道恢复剂了
[12:15] I’ve gotta get some Pam. 我得去买点帕姆喷雾
[12:19] And she is going to get a nomination this year. 今年她会被提名的
[12:21] A nomination? She’s gonna win. 还提名 她肯定会得奖
[12:25] Let’s talk about your opening. 咱们说说你的开业典礼吧
[12:28] – My favorite subject. – Not mine. – 我最喜欢聊这个了 – 我可不是
[12:31] The opening was spectacular last night. 昨晚的开业典礼太盛大了
[12:35] Really? That’s what you thought? 真的吗 你这么觉得
[12:37] – What, you didn’t? – No. – 你不觉得吗 – 不
[12:39] I thought the work was incredibly strong. 我觉得作品非常有力
[12:41] So perfect with all this junk culture that we live in. 与我们所处的垃圾文化环境完美匹配
[12:46] It’s junk. It is junk. 那就是垃圾 垃圾
[12:48] Total junk. 纯粹的垃圾
[12:51] Darling, you are a big success. 亲爱的 你是成功人士了
[12:55] No one really likes what they do. 没有人真的喜欢他们在做的事
[12:59] Then why do we do it? 那我们为什么要做
[13:00] Because we’re driven. 因为这是我们的本能
[13:03] Maybe a bit insecure. 也许还有点缺乏安全感
[13:06] We get into things when we’re young 我们年轻时会对一些事产生兴趣
[13:09] and because we think they mean something. 因为我们以为它们是有意义的
[13:12] And then we find out that they don’t. 然后我们发现 它们毫无意义
[13:17] Oh, Susan, enjoy the absurdity of our world. 苏珊啊 享受这个世界的荒谬吧
[13:22] It’s a lot less painful. 这会减少很多痛苦
[13:25] And believe me, our world is a lot less painful than the real world. 相信我 我们的世界 比现实世界中的痛苦可少多了
[13:51] 夜 行 动 物
[13:51] 爱德华·谢菲尔德
[14:00] 献给苏珊
[14:22] Yeah, why are we driving this old thing to Marfa? 为什么我们要开这辆旧车去玛法
[14:25] Becauseljusthadit completely rebuilt. It’s a classic. 因为我刚刚重新整修过 它很经典
[14:28] It has a terrible sound system. 这车的音响设备太差了
[14:30] Well, you’re gonna have to suffer through that. 你只能忍一忍了
[14:32] You have two sets of boots, India? 你带了两双靴子啊 尹迪亚
[14:34] Do we really have to stop tonight? I’d rather just get there. 我们今晚必须住在路上吗 我宁愿直接过去
[14:37] All right, ask your mother. She’s the boss. 好吧 问你妈妈 她说了算
[14:43] I set the alarm. 我定了闹铃
[15:02] India, you’ve been on that thing for hours. 尹迪亚 你都玩了好几个小时了
[15:08] I thought you were the one who wanted to drive all night. 不是你想整夜开车的吗
[15:10] I did, but what are we supposed to do, sing campfire songs or something? 是我 但我们该做点什么呢 唱篝火晚会歌曲还是什么
[15:22] – How much longer? – I don’t know. – 还有多远 – 我不知道
[15:25] Like three, three and a half hours. 大概三到三个半小时吧
[15:29] Well, Dad, you’re gonna get your wish. 爸 你要心想事成了
[15:30] My cell service just went out. 我的手机没信号了
[15:32] Jesus, can you believe there’s no service here? 上帝 这里竟然没有信号
[15:35] How is that even possible? 怎么可能
[15:36] Two of the things I love most about west Texas, 得克萨斯州西部我最爱的两点
[15:39] no phones and no people. 没手机 没人烟
[16:51] Oh, come on. 不是吧
[17:21] – Total jerks. – Are we rid of them? – 真是混蛋 – 我们甩掉他们了吗
[17:23] – India, don’t do that. – What? – 尹迪亚 别这样 – 什么
[17:26] What’d she do? She just gave ’em the finger. 她做什么了 她对他们比中指
[17:31] – Mom. Mom, I’m scared. – Tony. – 妈妈 妈妈 我害怕 – 托尼
[17:33] Speed up. 快点开
[17:35] – It’s all right, it’s all right. – No, I don’t like this. – 没事的 没事的 – 不 我讨厌这样
[17:37] It’s all right. 没事的
[17:38] Speed up. Tony. 快点开 托尼
[17:41] Shit. Oh, good. 混蛋 很好
[17:43] Just let ’em go. Let ’em go. 别理他们 让他们过去
[17:49] India, don’t look at them. 尹迪亚 不要看他们
[17:52] – But, they’re… – Just don’t give them any reason. – 但他们… – 别给他们挑事的理由
[17:56] Why is he smiling like that? 他为什么那样笑
[17:58] I don’t know, sweetheart. It’s all right. It’s all right. 我不知道 宝贝 没事的
[18:08] He’s crazy. 他是疯子
[18:10] – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. – 我的天哪 – 我的天哪
[18:17] Shit. 糟糕
[18:23] Hey, motherfucker, pull over. Pull the fuck over! 混蛋 停车 他妈的快停车
[18:26] Oh, God, Tony. 天哪 托尼
[18:35] India. ls your phone working yet, India? 尹迪亚 你手机还能用吗 尹迪亚
[18:38] No, no, but I took down the license number. 不能 但我把车牌号记下来了
[18:48] No. 不
[18:53] No. 不
[18:55] Oh, no. 不
[19:00] – Pull over. Pull the fuck over! – Dad. Dad. – 停车 他妈的快停车 – 爸 爸
[19:02] Hey, asshole, pull over. Pull over. 混蛋 快点停车
[19:06] – Oh, no. – What do you want from us? – 不 – 你们到底要干什么
[19:08] Easy, easy. Easy, easy! 别乱来 别乱来
[19:12] Stop it! 快停下
[19:16] Shit. 糟糕
[19:19] Hey, come on! 别过分
[19:42] Don’t worry, honey. It’s okay. 别担心 宝贝 没事的
[19:52] They probably have a gun. 他们可能有枪
[19:54] Please, Tony, pull out. 拜托 托尼 赶紧走
[19:56] I can’t move. He’s blocked the car. 走不了 他挡住了
[19:59] What’s he doing? 他在干什么
[20:12] It’s okay. Don’t get out the car. 没事的 别下车
[20:15] I’m not getting out of the car, sweetheart. 我不会下车的 亲爱的
[20:25] – Good evening. – Good evening. – 晚上好 – 晚上好
[20:27] You know you’re supposed to stop when there’s an accident, right? 出了事故理应停车 对吗
[20:29] Yeah, I know that. 对 我知道
[20:30] Why didn’t you stop, then? 那你为什么不停呢
[20:35] That won’t work. 没用的
[20:37] No signal here. 这里没信号
[20:41] You’re not supposed to leave the scene cf an accident. It’s a crime. 你不应该擅自离开事故现场 那可是违法的
[20:43] – After the way you were driving… – I’m sorry, what’d you say? – 就照你们那样开车… – 抱歉 你说什么
[20:46] Just the way you were driving was crazy. 你们开车就像疯子一样
[20:49] Hey, Turk. 特克
[20:54] – Don’t come any closer. – All right, sweetheart. It’s all right. – 别再靠近了 – 没事的 宝贝 没事的
[20:57] You know, pleasejust get back in your car now and leave us alone. 拜托你们 回自己车里别来烦我们
[21:00] Calm down. We got an accident to report, that’s all. 冷静 我们有事故要报告 就是这样
[21:02] Calm down. Hey, lady, lady, lady. It’s a flashlight, sweetheart. 冷静 女士 女士 女士 手电筒 亲爱的
[21:05] It’s just a flashlight. It’s all right. 只是手电筒 没事的
[21:08] – Jesus Christ. – Okay, so let’s exchange information. – 老天 – 好 那我们互相认识一下
[21:12] – Information? – Yeah. – 认识一下 – 对
[21:14] Let’s exchange information. Get it out of the glove compartment. 我们来互相认识一下 从手套箱里拿出来
[21:16] Okay, I’m a Gemini. My favorite c:olor’s pale pink. 好吧 我是双子座的 喜欢淡粉色
[21:20] I like long walks and kittens. 喜欢远足和小猫
[21:36] We should… You know what? We should call the police. 我们应该… 说真的 应该叫警察
[21:39] – Oh, oh? Really? – Yeah. Yeah. – 真的吗 – 对
[21:42] That’s a great idea. 是个好主意
[21:43] – It was your fucking fault, right? – What? – 你是全责 对吧 – 什么
[21:45] It doesn’t matter whose fault it was. 谁负全责不重要
[21:47] – Let’s get going. – Hey, Ray, these guys have got a flat tire. – 我们走吧 – 雷 这群家伙爆胎了
[21:50] – They sure do. – Well, what do you know? – 的确 – 你懂什么
[21:52] – What’d he say? – Don’t believe it, Dad. – 他说什么 – 别信他的话 爸爸
[21:56] – He said we had a flat tire. – What did he say? – 他说我们爆胎了 – 他说什么
[21:58] Don’t believe him. We don’t have a flat. 别信他 我们没爆胎
[22:04] – What? – What? – 怎么了 – 什么情况
[22:05] Yep, your left tire’s flat. it sure is. 你们的左轮胎爆了 肯定的
[22:09] Must have bust it when you were shoving us off the road. 肯定是把我们挤下公路的时候爆胎了
[22:12] We did not shove you off the road. You shoved us off the road. 不是我们把你们挤下去的 是你们把我们挤下来的
[22:14] – It’s a lie. – You think I’m a liar? – 他骗人 – 你说我是骗子
[22:18] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事的 没事的
[22:19] – She’sjust a child. – You think I’m a liar? – 她还是个孩子 – 你说我是骗子
[22:21] No, she’s not saying that, man. She’s just a child. 不 她不是那个意思 伙计 她只是个孩子
[22:26] You don’t got a flat, go on, drive. 你们车胎不是没爆吗 那你开啊
[22:31] – Start the engine and drive. – Please drive. Just drive. – 发动车子往走开啊 – 开车吧
[22:34] Just drive on it, asshole. Nobody’s stopping you. Drive away. 继续开 混蛋 没人拦你 开走吧
[22:37] Go. Fuck off. 开 赶紧滚
[22:39] Stupid motherfucker. 蠢货
[22:41] – Shit. God damn it! – Oh, God. Oh, God. – 混蛋 该死的 – 天哪 天哪
[22:45] – Oh, God. – It’s okay. It’s all right. – 天哪 – 没事的 没关系
[22:47] It’s not okay. We’re in the middle of nowhere. 情况并不乐观 我们这是在荒郊野岭
[22:49] What are we gonna do, Tony? What are we gonna do? 我们怎么办 托尼 我们怎么办
[22:52] What are we gonna do, Tony? 我们怎么办 托尼
[22:55] I tell you what. 我来说吧
[22:58] We’ll fix it for you, won’t we, guys? 我们可以给你修好 对吧 伙计们
[22:59] Yeah, sure. 当然
[23:03] Really? 真的
[23:04] Yeah. Just to show you we’re okay, we’ll fix it for you. 对 为了表示诚意 我们帮你换胎
[23:06] You won’t have to do a thing. 你们什么都不用做
[23:08] Then we’ll go to the cops together, right? 然后我们一起去找警察 可以吗
[23:11] – You and me, report your accident. – All right. – 你和我 上报事故 – 行
[23:13] – Thank you. – Sound good? – 谢谢 – 成吗
[23:15] – Yeah.- Thank you. – 可以 – 谢谢
[23:16] – You got tools, mister? – Um, lactually, I… – 有工具吗 先生 – 我其实…
[23:18] No need. Use ours. Come on, let’s get going. 不用 用我们的 来 开工吧
[23:21] No, it’s fine, it’s just fine. 没事的 没事的
[23:22] I can’t fix a tire, so I can’t… I need their help. 我不会修轮胎 所以我没法… 我需要他们帮忙
[23:25] Please don’t make eye contact with them. 别和他们有眼神交流
[23:38] You got a spare tire, man? 有备用轮胎吗 伙计
[23:42] Can’t change a tire without a spare. 没备用轮胎怎么换
[23:45] You wanna give me the keys to the trunk? 要给我后备箱的钥匙吗
[23:47] – No,don!- What the fuck do you think you are’? – 不用了 – 你他妈觉得自己是谁
[23:50] Just pop the trunk, honey. 把后备箱打开吧 亲爱的
[23:54] I got it. 交给我来
[23:56] That’s all right, I got that. That’s fine. 没事的 我来就行 没问题的
[23:58] It’s right underneath here. There you go. 就在这下面 开始吧
[24:01] Just right under there. 就在这下面
[24:03] Just got a lot of things in here. 只是带的东西有点多
[24:11] It’s just right under there. 就在这下面
[24:13] – Sorry. – Get the women out of the car. – 抱歉 – 让女士们下车
[24:16] Come on, get ’em out. 快点 让她们出来
[24:20] Come on, man. 快点 伙计
[24:21] Gotta lift your car up on the jack, so get ’em out. 要用千斤顶把车抬起来 得让她们出来
[24:28] Dude. Has he gotta lift your wife and your child and the car? 伙计 还得把你老婆孩子和车一并抬起来吗
[24:32] – Right, right.- Get your women out the car. – 对 对 – 让她们下车
[24:33] It’s all right, honey. Just get out of the car. They need to fix the car. 没事的 亲爱的 下车吧 他们要修车
[24:37] They’re fine. They’re just fixing the tire. 他们没问题 他们只是修一下轮胎
[24:45] Come over here. 过来
[24:47] Come on, here. Have you seen what you did to my car? 过来 看你把我的车撞成什么样了
[24:51] – You think you’re fucking hot shit,don’t you? – What are you talking about? – 你觉得你开车很牛逼 是不是 – 你在说什么
[24:55] They definitely think they’re fucking hot shit. 他们肯定觉得他们开车很牛逼
[24:57] – Who? – Are you serious? – 谁 – 你说真的
[24:59] – Your bitches, man. Who else? – Look… – 你带的那些悍妇 还能有谁 – 听着…
[25:02] No, you think you’re so special, you can just bump another guy’s oar… 不 你觉得自己是如此之屌 可以撞了别人的车…
[25:05] No, we were just trying to get… You were playing some kind of crazy game. 不 我们只是想… 你们当时在玩什么疯狂的游戏
[25:18] – Oh, my God. – Oh, God. – 我的天 – 天哪
[25:20] Oh, my… 我的…
[25:27] There goes your cops. 你们的警察叔叔走了
[25:30] You should have tried harder to stop ’em. 应该再努力点拦他们的
[25:33] That’s okay. It’s okay. We’ll take good care of you. 没事 没事的 我们会照顾好你们的
[25:39] Fucking bitch. Uppity rich bitch. 贱人 有钱婊
[25:41] I’ll teach you a fucking thing or two. 看我怎么教训你
[25:46] It’s okay. 没事的
[25:52] What? What you looking at? 怎么了 你看什么
[25:54] – Hotshot. – What do you mean? – 小帅哥 – 你什么意思
[25:56] What are you trying to do there on the road, huh? 你刚才在公路上想干什么
[25:59] What? I… What are you talking about? 什么 你在说什么
[26:02] Look, look, look… 听着 听着 听着…
[26:05] We… We are… We are just trying to get where… 我们 我们 我们只是
[26:09] Where we are going. 想去我们要去的地方
[26:10] Where’s that? 目的地是哪
[26:13] – I said where you going? – To Marfa. – 我问你们要去哪 – 去玛法
[26:15] What exactly is in Marfa? 玛法有什么
[26:19] – Hey, motherfucker… – Hey! – 混蛋 – 嘿
[26:20] Leave my dad alone, asshole! Leave me alone, man. 放开我爸 混蛋
[26:22] Fuck you, baby. 放开我 伙计
[26:23] She didn’t mean that. She’s just a kid. 她不是有意的 她只是个孩子
[26:25] Your daddy won’t tell me, so why don’t you? 你老爸不告诉我 不如你告诉我
[26:26] Let me go! What’s it to you anyway? 放开我 那关你什么事
[26:29] – Look, we’re nice guys. – Don’t touch my daughter! – 听着 我们是好人 – 别碰我女儿
[26:31] We’re just trying to get to where we’re going. 我们只是想去我们要去的地方
[26:35] You wanna dance? Wanna dance? 你想跳舞吗 想跳舞吗
[26:37] Oh, is that it? That all? 就这样 就没了吗
[26:39] Baby, look at your daddy. He thinks he’s so much better than me, huh? 孩子 看看你爸 他觉得他比我好多了
[26:42] What do you think? What do you think? 你怎么看 你怎么看
[26:44] – Well, he is. – I mean, seriously, look at him. – 他是比你好 – 我认真的 看看他
[26:46] Let her go! 放开她
[26:49] You’re scum, you know! 你是个贱人
[26:52] – No! No! – Hey! Hey, get off. – 不要 不要 – 放手
[26:58] Hey, watch it, you fucking assholes. 小心点 你这混蛋
[27:01] You got no fucking right talking to me like that. 你没权利和我这样说话
[27:04] Christ’s sake! Fixing your goddamn tire. 老天 修你的破轮胎吧
[27:08] Let’s go and get the fuck out of here, y’all. 我们走 各位
[27:10] India. 尹迪亚
[27:13] Don’t cry, sweetie. It’s fine. 别哭 宝贝 没事的
[27:16] You all right over there? Need a tissue? 你还好吗 要纸巾吗
[27:20] God damn, that looks bad. You might need… 我的天 看起来情况不妙 你可能需要…
[27:22] I’m fine. Hey, honey, you got a tampon? 我没事 亲爱的 有止血栓吗
[27:24] Your nose looks like shit. All right, I’m fine. 你鼻子看起来情况不妙
[27:27] – I mean it looks like shit. – I’m fine. – 我是说你鼻子一团糟 – 我没事
[27:30] This is bad news. We good? 真是不妙 我们没事吧
[27:33] We’re good. We’re set. 没事 我们搞定了
[27:34] – We’re good to go. – Let’s go. – 我们要走了 – 我们走
[27:35] – All right. – We’re good. – 好的 – 我们很好
[27:36] – All right. – Yeah. – 好的 – 对
[27:39] How far up the road till we can get a signal? 我们还要开多远可以收到信号
[27:42] Why do you wanna get further up the road? 你们为什么还要往前开呢
[27:43] So you can leave the scene of an accident again? 你又要逃离事故现场了吗
[27:45] Leave him alone. 离他远点
[27:51] – There’s service up by Bailey. – All right. – 到贝利就有信号了 – 好的
[27:54] How do you think we’re gonna get there, though? 不过你觉得我们要怎么过去呢
[27:56] – In our cars. – Which car? – 开车啊 – 哪辆车
[27:58] In both cars. 开各自的车
[28:00] – Mister, don’t try no fucking shit with me.- What? – 先生 别他妈耍花招 – 什么
[28:02] You heard me. I know what you’re doing. I know what your plan is. 你听好 我知道你要做什么 也知道你在盘算什么
[28:05] – What is the matter? – Don’t try no fucking shit with me. – 你这人怎么回事 – 别他妈耍花招
[28:07] No, what is the matter, man? What the fuck is wrong with you? 老兄你这人怎么回事 你他妈什么毛病
[28:11] How do I know you ain’t just gonna floor the gas and leave me in the dust? 我怎么知道 你不会踩一脚油门跑了
[28:14] You get in your oar and we’ll get in ours and we’ll follow you there. 你上你的车 我们上我们的车 跟着你走
[28:17] – Fuck you! No way. You go in my car. – What? – 去你妈的 不可能 你上我的车 – 什么?
[28:20] You come with us. Lou can drive your car. 你和我们走 卢可以开你的车
[28:22] No, I’m not gonna do that. No. 不 我不上你的车 不行
[28:24] Okay, fine, you drive your car and the girl comes with us. 好吧 你开你的车 女孩和我们一起
[28:28] – What? No! – You come with us, baby. – 什么 不 – 宝贝儿 你和我们一起
[28:31] Listen, honey, I ain’t after your fucking ass. 听着 甜心 我没心情追着你屁股跑
[28:33] No, don’t touch me. 别碰我
[28:34] You are not doing that. 你不能那么做
[28:39] – Yeah, baby. You like it like that, huh? – Let me go! – 宝贝儿你喜欢这样对吧 – 放开我
[28:42] No. Hey, wait! 不 住手
[28:44] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[28:46] Stop! Get off her, please! 住手 放开她 求你了
[28:48] Go over there. 到这儿来
[28:49] Get your hands off her! 别碰她
[28:51] India. 尹迪亚
[28:52] Bye-bye, sweetheart. I love you. 再见 甜心 我爱你
[28:56] India… 尹迪亚
[28:57] – Let go of me, please. – Get your hands off her. – 放开我 求你了 – 别碰她
[29:01] Shit. 该死
[29:02] India… 尹迪亚
[29:04] Look what you gone and did. 看看你做了什么
[29:08] Hey, hey. It’s okay. 没事了
[29:09] She the boss? Is she the boss of your family? 她是老大吗 她才是家里的老大吗
[29:12] – Laura? – Have you got a vagina? – 劳拉 – 你长了条阴道吗
[29:15] Have you got a fucking vagina there? 你下面是不是长了条阴道啊
[29:17] Hey! 嘿
[29:18] – Laura! – Vagina boy! – 劳拉 – 娘娘腔
[29:19] – Just get her in the car. Get her in the car. – Vagina boy! – 快带她上车 带她上车 – 娘娘腔
[29:22] Stay away! You want fucking something, boy? 离我远点 你他妈想要我来真的 小伙子
[29:25] – Tony. – You want something? – 托尼 – 你要干嘛?
[29:26] – Get in the car. – Okay, here we go. – 快上车 – 好吧 该走了
[29:29] We’re goin’ in both cars. Hey, Lou. 两辆车都要有我们的人 卢
[29:32] No. 不要
[29:39] Dad.Dad. 爸爸 爸爸
[29:41] Hey! Dad.Dad. 爸爸 爸爸
[29:43] Hey! Wait! No. 停下来 不要
[29:44] No! Please, no! No! No! Please… 不 求你了 不不不 求你
[30:07] Susan? 苏珊?
[30:08] Why didn’t you call me and let me know you got in safely? 苏珊 你怎么没打电话报平安
[30:11] ‘Cause it’s 4:00 in the morning. I didn’t wanna wake you. 都凌晨四点了 我不想把你吵醒
[30:14] If you can’t sleep, why don’t you take one of your pills? 你睡不着怎么不吃点药
[30:18] Where are you? 你在哪?
[30:19] I’m just walking in the door of the hotel. 刚进宾馆的门
[30:21] – What floor, sir? – 31, please. – 先生 哪层楼 – 31楼 谢谢
[30:24] That’s not our usual floor. 那不是我们常去的楼层
[30:27] No, our regular room wasn’t available. 我们常去的房间被订了
[30:29] You should have seen the scene I caused in the lobby. 你真该看看我在大堂发脾气的样子
[30:35] I hope you got some sleep on the plane. 希望你在飞机上有好好休息
[30:38] I do worry about you. Even though you think that I don’t, I do. 我真的担心你 即便你觉得我不关心
[30:42] You must be exhausted. 你一定累坏了
[30:44] – I hate that flight. It’s really not… – 31, madam. – 我讨厌那趟航班 真是 – 31层 夫人
[30:48] I’m at my floor. I gotta run. I’ll call you later, okay? Susan? 我到了 得先挂了 回头打给你好吗 苏珊
[30:58] Susan, can you hear me? 苏珊 听得见吗
[31:02] Yes. Yes, I heard you. 能 我听到了
[31:09] Get some sleep. 好好休息
[31:36] You’re driving. 你来开
[31:49] – Is this the exit? – Exit for what? – 这是出口吗 – 什么出口
[31:51] – Well, for Bailey. – Keep going. – 贝利的出口 – 继续开
[32:02] Keep going. Speed up. 继续开 加速
[32:12] – What the fuck are you doing to us? – Here. Turn down here. – 你到底要对我们做什么 – 这儿 从这下去
[32:16] No, fuck you. lam not going down that road. 不 去你妈的 我不走这条路
[32:19] Listen, mister, you wanna see your wife and kid? 听着先生 你还想见你的老婆和孩子吗
[32:24] Then turn down the road. 那就顺着往下开
[32:28] You gonna cry now? 你要哭了吗
[33:01] That’s my car we just passed. 刚刚那个是我的车
[33:03] It ain’t your car, man. Keep going. 那不是你的车 继续开
[33:06] I don’t think you need to worry about your wife and kid. 我觉得你不用担心你的老婆孩子
[33:11] Like I say, you don’t need to worry about them. 像我说的 你不用担心她们
[33:13] What do you mean, I don’t need to worry about them? 你说不用担心是什么意思
[33:15] What the fuck does that mean? 这他妈什么意思
[33:17] Calm down. He ain’t never killed nobody yet, that’s all I mean. 别激动 他没杀过人 我就这个意思
[33:20] Least as far as I know he ain’t. 至少就我所知没杀过
[33:22] Killed? What are you talking about, killing? 杀人 你在说什么 杀人
[33:23] I said he ain’t killed nobody yet. 我说的是他还没杀过人
[33:26] If you’d listen to me, you’d hear what I was saying. 如果你有听我说话 就知道我什么意思
[33:56] Well, looks like we’ve run out of road and they ain’t here. 看来我们开到头了 他们不在这里
[34:01] I wonder if I made a mistake. 我想我是不是搞错了
[34:03] It’s time for you to get out now, okay? 现在你该下车了 好吗
[34:06] – Get out! – What are you… What are you doing? – 下去 – 你要 你要做什么
[34:12] – You’ll get killed if you don’t watch it. – Wait. – 不小心的话 你会死的 – 等等
[34:15] Wait! 等等
[34:16] No, wait. Wait, wait, wait! 不 停下来 等等
[34:19] No! No! 不 不
[35:13] What did you fucking leave him out here for? 你把他留在这里做什么
[35:19] Hey, mister! 喂 先生
[35:23] Your wife wants you! 你老婆想你
[35:27] Get in the fucking car. 快他妈上车
[35:29] Hey, mister! Your wife! 先生 你老婆哎
[35:34] Mister! 先生
[35:38] Shit. 该死
[37:28] Hey. 嘿
[37:33] Hey! 嘿
[37:36] Hey! Hey! 嘿 嘿
[37:53] Hey. 嘿
[37:56] May I use your phone? 我能用下你的电话吗
[38:15] Mr. Hastings, there’s no town near here called Bailey. 黑斯廷斯先生 附近没有叫贝利的小镇
[38:18] I was afraid of that. 我怕的就是这个
[38:20] There’s a motel across the street. You got money? 街对面有个汽车旅馆 你有钱吗
[38:24] I have… I have credit cards. 我有信用卡
[38:26] It’s still early, Mr. Hastings. 现在还很早 黑斯廷斯先生
[38:29] But we’ll call if we get anything. 有线索的话我们会联系你的
[38:32] All right, thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[39:37] Hello? 你好
[39:39] This is Lieutenant Graves. 我是警官格雷夫斯
[39:42] They found your car over in a dried-out arroyo at Topping. 他们在拓平市一个干河道里找到了你的车
[39:46] – What about my wife and daughter? – Still no news. – 我老婆和女儿呢 – 没有消息
[39:49] They weren’t in the car. 他们不在车里
[39:51] We’re turning the case over to Lieutenant Andes. 我们把案子移交给了安德警官
[39:54] He wants to know if he can pick you up in a few minutes. 他问方不方便过几分钟来接你
[39:57] Yeah, I’m ready now. 行 我准备好了
[40:11] – Morning. – Oh, glad to meet you. – 早 – 很高兴见到你
[40:15] I’m Bobby Andes. I look into things around here. 博比·安德 负责调查这里的案子
[40:18] – You found my car? – They found it in a creek bed. – 你找到了我的车吗 – 他们在河床里找到的
[40:25] Tell you what, we take you back to the house we picked you up at, 这样 我带你回我们接你的那个房子
[40:27] you think you could backtrack from there? 你能顺着你昨晚的路往回走吗
[40:29] I could try. 我可以试试
[40:32] Okay, then, you try. Let’s go. 好 你试试 我们出发吧
[40:40] It’s my understanding these fellas didn’t have any guns. 就你所说 那些人没有枪
[40:45] No. 没有
[40:49] All right. 好吧
[40:51] So let me get this straight, you say some fella named Lou 让我理一理 你说有个叫卢的人
[40:54] just drove you out into the brush and left you there? 把车开进灌木丛 然后就把你扔那儿了
[40:56] – No, he made me drive. – He made you drive. – 不 是他强迫我开的 – 他强迫你开
[40:59] And then when you started to walk out, you saw ’em coming in again. 然后当你准备往出走的时候 你又看到他们过来了
[41:03] – Yes. – Hmm. Whose car were they in? – 对 – 他们开的谁的车
[41:06] I think itwas mine. 我觉得是我的
[41:08] You think? What makes you think that? 你觉得 你为什么这么觉得
[41:11] By the look of it and the sound of it. It sounded like my oar. 车的外形 还有声音像是我的车
[41:14] Could you see ’em in the dark? 你能在晚上看到他们吗
[41:19] – Not very well. – Did they say anything? – 不太看得清 – 他们说了什么吗
[41:21] They said, “Mister, your wife wants you.” 他们说 先生 你老婆想你
[41:27] You didn’t go to ’em. Why didn’t you go to ’em? 你没过去 你为什么没过去
[41:33] I don’t know why I didn’t go. I was… 我不知道为什么 我只是…
[41:45] Okay. 好吧
[41:47] Can you take it from here? 从这儿开始你带路行吗
[41:50] Yeah, I came down the highway and I walked for a long time, 我在高速路上走了很长时间
[41:54] ’cause no one stopped for me. 因为没人停车载我
[41:59] Sergeant, back up slowly down the shoulder. 警官 顺着路边慢慢倒车
[42:01] Put your signal lights on. 把信号灯打开
[42:18] Stop the car. Stop the car! 停车 停车
[42:21] I came out of that barbwire fence right there. 我是从那个铁丝栅栏爬出来的
[42:23] Right by the reflector. I remember that. 这个反光镜旁边 我记得
[42:26] Let’s get out and walk. You said you walked out, right? 那下车吧 你说你是走出来的对吧
[42:33] I came up… I came up right here, 我从 从这里出来的
[42:35] ’cause I walked along that arroyo over there. 沿着那边的的干河道走到这儿
[42:38] This is part of the old Valdes place. 这里曾经是瓦尔德斯的地方
[42:40] There’s an old cattle station down that way a bit 往下走有个旧农场
[42:43] next to where they burn their garbage. 旁边是他们烧垃圾的地方
[42:44] This road leads to it. 这条路能直通那里
[43:42] Is she all right? 她没事吧
[44:12] Mom? Is that you? Is everything all right? 妈妈 是你吗 没事吧
[44:15] Yeah, yeah, it’s fine. I just wanted to hear your voice. 没事 我只是想听听你的声音
[44:18] I miss you. 我想你了
[44:21] You woke me up. I’m still in bed. 你把我弄醒了 我还在睡觉
[44:23] It’s Sunday morning, Mom. 现在是星期天早上 妈妈
[44:25] Can I call you later? 晚点打给你行吗
[44:27] Yeah. Yeah, call me later. Go back to bed, sweetheart. 好的 晚点打给我 睡吧 亲爱的
[44:33] You sound weird. Are you okay? 你听起来有点怪 你没事吧
[44:37] I’m fine. I’m fine. 我没事 没事
[44:40] Go back to bed. 睡吧
[44:43] I love you. 我爱你
[44:44] Me too. 我也是
[44:46] – I’ll call you later. – Okay. – 我晚点打给你 – 好的
[45:15] Edward? Edward? 爱德华 爱德华
[45:19] – Hi. – Susan. – 嗨 – 苏珊
[45:20] – Hi. God. – How are you? – 你好 – 过得好吗
[45:22] – It’s good to see someone I know. – It’s good to see you. – 见到熟人真高兴 – 真开心能见到你
[45:26] You look beautiful, as always. 你还是一如往常般美丽
[45:30] What are you doing in New York City? 你来纽约干什么
[45:33] I’m here for an interview for a scholarship at Columbia. 我申请了哥伦比亚大学的奖学金 来面试
[45:37] Columbia? I thought that you were at the University of Texas 哥大吗 我以为你在得州大学进修
[45:40] becoming a great writer. 要成为大作家呢
[45:41] A great writer? I mean, I don’t… I don’t think so. 大作家吗 不不 我可不行
[45:44] Well, lam… 好吧 我确实是这么想的
[45:47] But aren’t you at Yale becoming a great artist? 你不是该在耶鲁大学进修 做个大艺术家吗
[45:50] Graduated Yale, but I’m at Columbia getting my master’s degree. 我从耶鲁毕业了 现在哥大攻读硕士学位
[45:53] Oh, wow. Yeah, art history. 艺术史专业
[45:55] – That’s great. – Yeah. – 真棒 – 嗯
[45:57] Listen, do you know anybody else in New York? 你在纽约还有熟人吗
[46:01] – Just you. – Just me. – 就你一个 – 只有我
[46:03] Okay, well, would you like to go to dinner? 要一起吃个晚饭吗
[46:06] – Absolutely. – Okay. – 当然好啊 – 好
[46:08] Okay, great. Just let me… 太好了 先让我…
[46:11] Just let me drop off my packages at my apartment. 我先把东西拿回公寓
[46:13] All right, do you want me to grab them for you? I can hold that. 好 需要我来提吗 我可以的
[46:15] Yeah, great. Thank you. Oh… I miss Texas men. 太好了 谢谢你 真怀念得州绅士啊
[46:18] You don’t have blizzards like this in Texas. 得州可没有这种暴风雪
[46:19] No, you don’t. 是啊
[46:35] You know that you were my first crush when we were at Hastings? 你知道在黑斯廷斯时 你是我的初恋吗
[46:39] I only spent so muoh time around your brother just to be around you. 为了接近你 我只能不断围着你哥哥转
[46:43] Well, you were his first crush. 你是他的初恋
[46:46] – What? – Yeah. – 什么 – 是啊
[46:48] Well, I had no idea Cooper was gay. 我不知道库博是同性恋
[46:50] I don’t think he knew back then, but he was obsessed with you. 我想他自己也不清楚 但就是被你吸引了
[46:58] If I hadn’t caught you staring at me so much, 要不是发现了你一直在盯着我看
[47:00] I would have thought you were sleeping with him. 估计我会以为你和他睡了
[47:04] I, actually… I feel terrible. 我… 好愧疚
[47:06] I haven’t called him in a few years. 我好几年没联系他了
[47:08] IfeelHke I’ve been a bad friend. I hope I didn’t hurt him. 我真是个糟糕的朋友 希望没伤害到他
[47:14] You’re good, you know that? 你是个好人 知道吗
[47:16] No, you are. Most guys would have freaked out 你确实是 大多数人如果发现
[47:18] if they found out their best friend was in love with them. 好朋友爱上自己后都会吓个半死
[47:20] You’re very sweet. 而你太贴心了
[47:23] You should call him. He would like that. 你应该打个电话给他 他会很高兴的
[47:27] My parents have basically disowned him. 我爸妈已经和他断绝关系
[47:30] They’re not really talking anymore. 他们都不怎么联系了
[47:32] – Why? Why? – Are you serious? – 为什么 – 你逗我吗
[47:35] Well, you know my parents, right? 你了解我爸妈 不是吗
[47:37] They’re religious, conservative, sexist, racist, 虔诚保守 信教 种族歧视 性别歧视
[47:41] Republican, materialistic, narcissistic, racist. 功利又自以为是 各种歧视 支持共和党
[47:45] – I could keep going… – I’m just wondering what… – 我可以一直说下去 – 我想知道你
[47:47] what you really think, Susan. 你到底在想什么 苏珊
[47:49] It’s true, I know. 你说得对 我知道
[47:50] But they just see us as a reflection of themselves, 但他们只把我们当成自己的复刻板
[47:53] so they can’t accept Cooper for who he is. 所以才不肯接受真实的库博
[47:57] I’m not sure how I’m gonna fare. 我不知道该如何和他们相处
[48:00] Aren’t you being a little hard on them? 你是不是对他们过于苛刻了
[48:03] No. 没
[48:04] They have an antiquated idea of how I should live my life. 他们希望我按照他们那套陈旧的思想去生活
[48:07] Especially my mother. 特别是我妈
[48:10] I understand. I’ve always loved your mom. 我懂 我一直都很喜欢你妈
[48:13] – Really? – Oh, yeah. – 是吗 – 是啊
[48:15] She was great with me when my dad died. 自从我爸死后 她对我很好
[48:19] You both have the same kind of sadness in your eyes. 你俩眼中带有同样的忧伤
[48:24] – What? – You and your mother. – 什么 – 你和你母亲
[48:28] That is a weird thing to say, Edward. 你这么说好奇怪 爱德华
[48:30] Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to offend you. 抱歉 无意冒犯
[48:32] I just… She just always seemed sad to me. 只是… 我总觉得她很难过
[48:36] She has sad eyes. 她的眼神很哀伤
[48:38] And I’ve thought that since I was a little boy. 自打小时候我就这么觉得了
[48:40] You have the same eyes. 你的眼睛也一样
[48:45] They’re beautiful. 都很漂亮
[48:57] Just don’t say I’m like my mom, okay? I don’t wanna be like her. 别再说我像我妈了好吗 我不想像她
[49:04] It’s funny, ’cause I always envied your family. 有趣的是 我一直很羡慕你的家庭
[49:06] I felt like such an impostor at school. 在学校里 我觉得自己非常虚伪
[49:09] You did? I thought I was the only one who felt like that. 你也这么认为吗 我以为只有我这么想
[49:12] – You? – Yeah. – 你也是 – 对啊
[49:14] I was so busy trying to be perfect and… 我太执着于使自己完美无瑕
[49:16] – And you don’t feel that way? – No. – 但你觉得自己并非如此 – 是啊
[49:18] That’s exactly what makes you so perfect. 这就是你如此完美的原因了
[49:24] You are gonna be a great novelist, 你肯定会成为一位优秀的小说家
[49:26] ’cause you have created a fictitious character in your head about… 因为你已经 在自己的脑海里虚构了一个角色
[49:30] – No. – Yes. – 不是的 – 就是
[49:31] – No. – Yes. – 不是的 – 就是如此
[49:33] No. 不是的
[49:35] I don’t believe that. 我可不买账
[49:39] Why’d you give up on becoming an artist? 为什么你不打算当艺术家了
[49:45] Because I’m too cynical to be an artist. 因为我太愤世嫉俗了 当不了艺术家
[49:48] I think that to be really, really good, 我认为要成为好的艺术家需要
[49:50] you have to come from someplace inside 发自内心的想法 还要心无旁骛
[49:52] that I’m just not sure I have. 而我不确定自己有没有这个心
[49:55] You underestimate yourself. 你低估自己了
[49:59] Do you know that? 你知道吗
[50:08] Edward, um, 爱德华
[50:13] will you come home with me? 你愿意和我回家吗
[50:17] Well, that’s a bit forward. 你好直白
[50:20] Yeah. 是啊
[50:21] It’s not what I’d expect from a Texas debutante. 我没想到得州富家女会是这样的
[50:23] Well, you know all debutantes are sluts, so… 富家女都很放荡不羁的 所以…
[50:30] And you were my first crush too. 你也是我的初恋
[50:33] I know. 我知道
[51:01] We got a report from Ozona. 我们收到一起来自奥佐纳市的报案
[51:04] Someone else harassed on the highway last night just like you. 昨晚有人和你一样在高速路上受到骚扰
[51:14] If you don’t mind, we could use your fingerprints. 不介意的话 我们想收集你的指纹
[51:17] Mine? 我的
[51:18] There’s just a bunch of prints on the trunk of the car. 车的后备箱处有很多指纹
[51:20] It could help us sort ’em out. 这么做有利于我们分辨指纹
[51:26] There’s something else. 还有些事
[51:28] Yeah? 怎么了
[51:30] We have the cause of death. 我们找到了死亡原因
[51:36] Your wife had a fractured skull. 你妻子死于颅骨骨折
[51:40] She was probably struck with a hammer or a baseball bat, 她可能受到榔头或棒球棍的猛击
[51:44] probably just once or twice, so… 应该被击中一两次后就不行了…
[51:48] Your daughter had a much more difficult time. 而你女儿则经历了长时间的折磨
[51:51] She was suffocated. 她死于窒息
[51:57] She also had a broken arm. 手臂也骨折了
[52:01] And they had both been raped. 她们都被强奸了
[52:08] it turns out you were right about that trailer, too. 事实证明关于那辆房车 你说得没错
[52:12] H ow? 怎么回事
[52:13] Those fellas, they took your folks in there, 那些混蛋把你们带去那里后
[52:15] just like you thought. 正如你所想
[52:18] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[52:19] We found your wife’s fingerprints on the bedpost. 我们在床柱发现了你妻子的指纹
[52:23] – Whose trailer is it? – It’s clear. – 那是谁的房车 – 车主是无辜的
[52:26] Guy doesn’t even live here. He’s in El Paso. 他不住这附近 他在埃尔帕索
[52:29] Trailer’s been broken into. Somebody’s been living in it. 房车被撬了 有人一直住在里面
[52:32] There’s prints all over the place. 那地方到处都有指纹
[52:33] We’re gonna have to check ’em against the owner’s, 我们要把指纹和车主的进行比对
[52:35] see if we can separate ’em out. 看看能否筛选出凶手的指纹
[52:37] – Right. – I’m hopeful, though. – 好吧 – 我有信心会有收获
[52:38] The owner hasn’t been there since last fall, so… 自去年秋天以来 车主就没用过车了
[52:42] Looks promising. 还是有希望的
[52:48] Prom… 希…
[52:51] Promising? 希望
[53:05] Why didn’t you tell me this before? 为什么你之前不告诉我
[53:07] You’re actually gonna leave New York, 你打算离开纽约
[53:10] move to Austin and go to the goddamn University of Texas? 搬去奥斯汀市 上他妈的得州大学
[53:14] Why are you doing this? 为什么你要这么做
[53:17] I mean, where is this gonna go? 这个选择的结局是什么
[53:18] What do you mean, where is this going to go? 你这么问是什么意思
[53:19] I’m going to marry Edward. That’s where this is going to go. 我会嫁给爱德华 这就是结局
[53:22] This is a ridiculous conversation. 这场对话太荒谬了
[53:25] You’re too young to get married. 你太小了 还没到结婚的年纪
[53:27] Really? 是吗
[53:29] Mom, last summer you tried to convince me that I had to marry Bass. 妈妈 去年夏天 你就劝我嫁给巴斯了
[53:32] That is different. 那不一样
[53:35] Bass is your equal. 你和巴斯门当户对
[53:37] Oh, my God. Did you just say that? You really just said that. 天啊 真不敢相信你竟然说出这种话
[53:40] That came out of your mouth. Thafsu. 这种话你居然真的说的出口
[53:44] Why do you always think the worst of me? 为什么你总把我想得那么坏
[53:49] That is not what I meant. 我不是那个意思
[53:52] What I meant is that you are very strong-willed, 我想说的是 你太刚强
[53:57] and Edward, as sweet as he is, he’s too weak for you. 虽然爱德华贴心 但他对你来说太软弱了
[54:00] Weak is not a word that I would use to describe Edward. 我不觉得爱德华软弱
[54:04] Sensitive is a word that I would use, 我觉得他是生性敏感
[54:05] which isn’t a word I would use to describe 而我绝不会把”生性敏感”这个词
[54:07] anyone else in this family, 用在我们家的任何人身上
[54:08] except maybe Cooper. 除了库博以外
[54:10] Don’t bring Cooper into this. 别扯上库博
[54:12] Sorry. 抱歉
[54:15] Come on, Susan. 得了吧 苏珊
[54:18] I know you think that we don’t care about the same things, 我知道你认为我们的追求不一样
[54:20] but you’re wrong. 但你错了
[54:22] In a few years, all these bourgeois things, as you so like to oall them, 不出几年 你眼中那些 市侩庸俗之事
[54:25] are gonna be very important to you, 会变得非常重要
[54:27] and Edward’s not gonna be able to give them to you. 而在这方面 爱德华无法满足你
[54:31] He has no money. 他没钱
[54:35] He’s not driven. He’s not ambitious. 他没决心 没野心
[54:38] And I can promise you, if you marry Edward, 而我可以保证 如果你嫁给了爱德华
[54:40] your father’s not gonna give them to you either. 你父亲也绝不会再满足你的金钱欲望了
[54:43] No, you’re right. He’s not driven 你说得没错 他的确没有
[54:45] the way that you would like him to be. 你眼中的所谓决心
[54:48] But he is strong. 但他很坚强
[54:50] He’s stronger than I am in a lot of ways. 在很多方面 他比我强大得多
[54:53] Just… He just has a different kind of strength is all. 他的力量只是有点与众不同而已
[54:56] “A different kind of strength.” “与众不同的力量”
[54:58] And what kind of strength is that? 那是哪门子的力量
[55:01] He has the strength to believe in himself 他坚定地相信着自己
[55:06] and believe in me. 也相信我
[55:08] Susan, 苏珊
[55:11] keep seeing him if you have to, 你可以继续和他交往
[55:13] live with him, I don’t care, 同居也行 我不在乎
[55:14] but do not marry him. 但别嫁给他
[55:16] I understand what you see in Edward. I get it. 我明白你喜欢爱德华什么 我懂
[55:21] – No. – No, wait, I do. – 不 – 不 等等 我懂
[55:22] – No, you don’t. No, you don’t. – Yes, I do. – 不 你不懂 – 我懂
[55:24] He is a romantic. 他很浪漫
[55:28] But he is also very fragile. 但也很脆弱
[55:30] I saw that when his father died. 他父亲去世时 我看到了他的脆弱
[55:34] Don’t… 别…
[55:36] Don’t do this. 别嫁给他
[55:40] You’ll regret it. 你会后悔的
[55:43] And you’ll only hurt Edward in the end. 而且最后你只会伤了爱德华
[55:47] The things you love about him now are the things you’ll hate 你曾经深爱的优点会变成你痛恨的缺点
[55:50] in a few years. 过几年就会这样
[55:53] You may not realize it, 你也许没意识到
[55:55] but you and I are a lot more alike than you think. 但我们比你认为的要相似得多
[56:03] No. You’re wrong. You and I are nothing alike. 不 你错了 我们完全不同
[56:07] Really? 是吗
[56:11] Just wait. 等着瞧吧
[56:14] We all eventually turn into our mothers. 我们最终都会变成自己母亲的样子
[56:25] 亲爱的爱德华
[56:25] 我读了你的小说 令人悲伤 我深受感动 文字很美
[56:27] 爱你的苏珊
[56:59] – Yeah? – Tony Hastings? – 哪位 – 托尼·黑斯廷斯吗
[57:03] Yes. Who is this? 是的 你是哪位
[57:04] Roberto Andes. 我是罗伯托·安德
[57:06] I’ve sent you an email. You get it? 我给你发了邮件 你收到了吗
[57:09] Yes. 收到了
[57:10] Well, you recognize the guy? 是这个人吗
[57:12] – No. – Shit. – 不是 – 该死
[57:14] God damn it. You sure? 见鬼 你确定吗
[57:16] Yeah. The whole thing’s just a blur. 确定 整件事我只有模糊的记忆
[57:19] Well, his prints are all over your car. 你车上全是他的指纹
[57:21] They found ’em at the trailer too. His name’s Steve Adams. 房车里也有他的指纹 他叫史蒂夫·亚当斯
[57:24] He’s got a record in California. A stolen car, 他在加州有案底 偷过车
[57:27] acquittal on a rape charge. I put out an APB on him. 强奸指控后无罪释放 我对他发布了全境通告
[57:29] He’s the only lead we got, Tony, 托尼 他是我们唯一的线索
[57:31] and I sure as hell don’t have any other witnesses. 而且现在也没有别的目击者
[57:36] You sure you don’t recognize him? 你确定不是他吗
[57:39] No. 不是
[57:40] Fuck. What’s wrong with you, man? 该死 你到底什么毛病
[57:42] Don’t you wanna put these guys away? 你难道不想把他们送进监狱吗
[57:43] Yeah, of course I do. 我当然想
[57:46] The whole thing is just some… 可整件事在我脑海里…
[57:50] Just a blank. 一片空白
[58:11] I know itwas him. 我知道就是他
[58:12] Well, that may be, but nobody’s seen him around here lately. 也许吧 但最近没人看到他在附近出现
[58:15] Listen, I gotta be honest with you. 听着 我得对你实话实说
[58:17] Right now it’s not looking good. 现在情况不太乐观
[58:18] Sometimes these cases go months or even years without a break. 有时这类案件会调查数月甚至数年
[58:22] You need to prepare yourself for that. 你得做好准备
[59:06] Why are you so driven to write? 你为何如此执着于写作
[59:09] I guess it’s a way of keeping things alive. 大概是因为写作能令事物存活下去
[59:15] You know, saving things that will eventually die. 拯救终将消亡的事物
[59:20] And if I write it down, then, 如果我将它诉诸笔端
[59:23] it’ll last forever. 它就会永久存在
[59:44] 欢迎来到西德克萨斯
[59:53] – Afternoon. – Hey, there. – 下午好 – 下午好
[59:56] Sorry I’m late. There was traffic: on the interstate. 抱歉我迟到了 州际公路上堵车了
[59:58] That’s all right. 没事
[1:00:00] You look different. 你看起来不一样了
[1:00:01] No beard. 胡子剃掉了
[1:00:05] You look… You look different too. 你看起来… 也不一样了
[1:00:08] Yeah. So I’ll tell you what we got. 是啊 我跟你说说最新进展
[1:00:11] We had an attempted hold-up 昨晚 商业区的购物中心快打烊时
[1:00:13] at the supermarket in the mall last night just before closing. 发生了一起抢劫未遂事件
[1:00:16] We caught one of the guys, 一人活捉
[1:00:18] one got killed and one got away. 一人身亡 一人逃逸
[1:00:21] What do you, what do you want me to do? 你想要我怎么做
[1:00:24] See if you recognize the guy we caught. 看看你认不认得活捉的那个人
[1:00:27] You can look at the dead one too, 你也可以看看死了的那个
[1:00:29] although I don’t really think it’s necessary. 虽然我觉得没这个必要
[1:00:31] We know who he is. 我们知道他是谁
[1:00:33] Who? 谁
[1:00:35] Steve Adams. 史蒂夫·亚当斯
[1:00:38] The one you called Turk that I emailed you about last year? 去年你邮件回复说叫特克的那个人
[1:00:47] Come on in. 进来吧
[1:00:54] Are you afraid to look this fella in the eye? Let him see you? 你害怕和这人对视或被他看见吗
[1:00:57] No. 不怕
[1:00:59] That’s good. I think it will help him talk. 那就好 这容易让他开口
[1:01:15] That’s him, that guy on the left. 就是他 左边的这个
[1:01:17] On the far left. That’s him. 就是最左边这个
[1:01:22] – No, no,no,no,no, no. – Hold up, son. – 不 不 不 – 你留下
[1:01:25] You ain’t that lucky. Get over here. 你可没那么幸运 过来
[1:01:31] – This fella? – Yes. – 是这个人吗 – 是的
[1:01:32] I see. Right. I don’t think he understands. 好 他可能不太明白状况
[1:01:35] Lou. Lou. Hey, you. 卢 卢 叫你呢
[1:01:39] – Your name Lou? – You know my name. I told you. – 你是叫卢吧 – 你知道的 我告诉过你了
[1:01:41] – Yeah? – Yeah. What’s going on? – 是吗 – 是 怎么回事
[1:01:46] Well, I guess I want you to tell me if you’ve ever seen this man before. 你告诉我 见过这人吗
[1:01:50] Think carefully. You ever seen him? 好好想想 你见过他吗
[1:01:55] No, I don’t know him. 没有 我不认识他
[1:01:56] Hmm? Who is he? 他是谁
[1:01:57] Why don’t you tell him, Tony? Tell him who he is. 你来告诉他吧 托尼 告诉他 他是谁
[1:02:00] Last summer, this man, Lou, and his friends, 去年夏天 卢和他的朋友们
[1:02:02] they forced us off the road on the interstate 把我们一家人逼下了州际公路
[1:02:04] and two of them forced their way into my car with my wife and my daughter. 他们中两个人抢了我的车 掳走了我的妻女
[1:02:07] – And then this man… – This man? This man Lou? – 然后这个人… – 这个人吗 卢吗
[1:02:10] Yes. Lou, he made me drive his car, 是的 卢逼我开他的车
[1:02:13] he took me to the middle of the desert and he left me there. 他强迫我把车开进沙漠 然后把我扔在了那里
[1:02:15] And later my wife and daughter were found dead 不久 我妻女的尸体就在那附近
[1:02:19] near the same place. 被人发现了
[1:02:25] Well, that ain’t right. 这样做可不对
[1:02:36] What you got to say about this man’s wife and daughter? 你有什么想针对他妻女说的吗
[1:02:39] I don’t know nothing about that. 我对这事一无所知
[1:02:40] I’ve never seen him before in my life. 我从没见过他
[1:02:42] What you gonna tell me about Ray and Turk? 关于雷和特克 你有什么想说的吗
[1:02:44] – Who? – Who? – 谁 – 谁
[1:02:48] What, are you an owl? You an owl, Lou? 你是猫头鹰吗 你是猫头鹰吗 卢
[1:02:52] – I never heard of ’em. – You never heard of ’em? – 我从没听说过他们 – 从没听说过吗
[1:02:55] No, sir. 没有 长官
[1:03:09] All right. 好吧
[1:03:14] Officer. 警官
[1:03:16] Put him up. 把他关起来
[1:03:21] – Are you sure this is the man? – Absolutely, yes. – 你确定就是他吗 – 十分确定
[1:03:24] You’ll swear in a court of law under penalty of perjury? 你愿在法庭上宣誓 如作伪证就接受惩罚吗
[1:03:27] Yes. 愿意
[1:03:34] Good. 很好
[1:03:37] Well, we got Lou. 我们抓到了卢
[1:03:41] I’m gonna charge him with murder. 我会以谋杀罪起诉他
[1:03:43] What, do you have enough evidence? 你掌握了充分的证据吗
[1:03:44] Oh, you bet, between you and the prints in the car and the trailer. 当然 有你这个人证 你车里和那辆房车里的指纹作为物证
[1:03:47] What, he went back to the trailer after he left me? 他扔下我后回了房车那边吗
[1:03:49] Yeah, looks like it. Uh, he probably just went back to tell ’em where you were. 似乎是这样 他可能回去告诉他们你在哪
[1:03:54] That’s why they came back with the bodies. 所以他们最后将尸体丢弃在那附近
[1:03:55] They were, they were gonna kill you. 他们本想杀了你
[1:03:59] You see? Yeah. 懂了吗
[1:04:00] I bet your friend Ray’s the third fella in the hold-up. 我敢肯定 雷是抢劫犯中逃逸的那个
[1:04:04] – What how? – Well, you’re gonna wait for trial. – 现在要怎么做 – 你得等待法庭审理
[1:04:11] And I’m gonna go find Ray. 我去找雷
[1:04:20] Don’t forget you have a board meeting at the museum at 3:00. 别忘了你三点在艺术馆有个董事会要开
[1:04:25] I’m sorry. What was that? 抱歉 你说什么
[1:04:32] You didn’t sleep again, did you? 你又没睡觉 是不是
[1:04:37] You know me. I never sleep. 你知道我的 我从不睡觉
[1:04:42] My ex-husband used to call me a nocturnal animal. 我前夫曾称我为夜行动物
[1:04:44] What ex-husband? 前夫
[1:04:47] – I didn’t know you had an ex-husband. – Since when? – 我都不知道你有个前夫 – 什么时候的事
[1:04:49] A couple of years in graduate school. 几年前我读研究生的时候
[1:04:53] It’s weird, I’ve been thinking about him a lot lately, 太奇怪了 我最近老想起他
[1:04:55] and then recently he sent me this book that he’s written and it’s 结果他就给我寄来了他写的一本小说
[1:05:00] violent and it’s sad, 充满暴力 令人悲伤
[1:05:02] and he entitled it Nocturnal Animals and he dedicated it to me. 他把书命名为《夜行动物》还说是献给我的
[1:05:07] Did you love him? 你爱过他吗
[1:05:08] Yeah, I loved him. 是的 爱过
[1:05:11] He was a writer and, uh, I didn’t have faith in him. 他是个作家 但我没信任他的能力
[1:05:16] I panicked and I did something horrible to him. 我不知所措 还对他做了很不好的事情
[1:05:18] Something unforgivable, really. 无法原谅的事
[1:05:22] – You left him? – I left him. – 你离开他了吗 – 我离开他了
[1:05:25] I left him in a brutal way, 我残忍地离开了他
[1:05:29] for the handsome and dashing Hutton. 投入了哈顿英俊潇洒的怀抱
[1:05:32] – Who is very handsome and dashing. – …and dashing. Yes. – 他确实英俊又… – 又潇洒 对
[1:05:36] Do you ever feel like your life has turned into something 你是否曾感觉 自己的生活变成了
[1:05:38] you never intended? 从没想过的样子
[1:05:47] No. 没有
[1:05:49] Of course not. You just started living your life. 当然了 你的生活才刚刚开始
[1:05:53] You really didn’t get any sleep, did you? 你是真的一点没睡 是吧
[1:05:59] No. 是
[1:06:32] 复仇
[1:06:50] Where did this painting come from? 这幅画是哪来的
[1:06:52] What do you mean, where did it come from? 你什么意思 这是哪来的
[1:06:53] You bought it for us, remember? 是你为我们买的 还记得吗
[1:06:55] It was part of the series like eight years ago. 是八年前一系列画作中的一幅
[1:06:57] – It’s great, isn’t it? – Yeah. – 很棒 对吧 – 是啊
[1:07:00] What is that? 那是什么
[1:07:02] Oh, my God, it’s so cool. 天呐 这个太酷了
[1:07:04] It’s this app that lets me watch Willow while she’s in her crib. 这个应用能让我实时看到摇篮里的威洛
[1:07:07] Really? Do you not trust your nanny? 真的吗 你不信任保姆吗
[1:07:10] No,no,ldo. I just hate her, so… 那倒没有 只是很讨厌她 所以…
[1:07:12] And I would like to be more involved 而且我想多参与一下
[1:07:13] with Willow throughout the day, so… 威洛每天的生活 所以…
[1:07:16] Look. There she is. 看啊 她就在那里
[1:07:19] And the sound’s incredible. You can actually hear her breathing. 音质超棒 连她的呼吸声都能听到
[1:07:22] And I can talk to her if I want to. 如果我想 还能和她说话
[1:07:26] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m… 抱歉 抱歉 我…
[1:07:30] – Are you okay? – Yeah. – 你没事吧 – 没事
[1:07:32] Yeah, I just… 没事 我只是…
[1:07:34] I thought I saw someone. 我以为我看到了谁
[1:07:39] Well, you did see someone. 你确实看到了一个人
[1:07:40] That’s Willow and she’s in her crib. 是威洛 她在婴儿床里
[1:07:42] She’s sleeping. 她在睡觉
[1:07:43] I’m really sorry aboutyourphone. I can, um… 抱歉弄坏你的手机 我可以
[1:07:47] It’s fine. A new one comes out next week anyway, so… 没事 反正下周就出新款了
[1:07:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:07:51] Shall we? 走吧
[1:07:53] They’re all waiting for us. 他们都在等我们
[1:07:58] We’re under no contractual obligations. Which is good. 我们没有履约义务的压力 这很好
[1:08:02] I know we all have different, you know, opinions about this, 我知道我们对此都持不同意见
[1:08:04] but as far as I’m concerned… 不过在我看来
[1:08:16] Anyways, I think we should out her loose. 我一直都主张开除她
[1:08:18] She isn’t who she sold herself to be when we hired her. 她当初跟我们保证的可不是这样
[1:08:20] I disagree. I think we should keep her for now. 我反对 我觉得我们该留着她
[1:08:22] – Why is that? – Because she’s great and we all like her. – 为什么 – 因为她很棒 我们都喜欢她
[1:08:25] She just needs our support and a little bit of time, that’s all. 她只是需要我们的支持 和一点时间
[1:08:28] But it’s not working. We need to fire her. 但这样没用 我们得开除她
[1:08:30] There’s an awesome candidate that we could steal from the Hammer 我们可以从汉默公司那里挖一个合适人才
[1:08:32] if we move fast. 前提是行动要快
[1:08:34] I agree with Linda. We hired her. We should support her. 我同意琳达说的 我们雇她就要支持她
[1:08:38] New doctor? 换了整形医生吗
[1:08:42] No. New haircut. 不 换了新发型
[1:08:45] But, Susan, you were the one who brought it up last meeting 但是苏珊 上周是你提起这件事的
[1:08:48] that you were looking for a change. 你说想要做些改变
[1:08:50] I know, but now I think we should keep her. 对 但我现在觉得我们该留着她
[1:08:52] Sometimes it’s… 有时候
[1:08:57] Sometimes maybe it’s not such a good idea 有时候做太多改变
[1:08:59] to change things quite so much. 可能不是什么好主意
[1:10:18] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[1:10:20] – I don’t get it. What are we doing here? – Shit. – 我们来这里干什么 – 该死
[1:10:25] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[1:10:28] Yeah. I’m fine. Follow me. 没事 跟我来
[1:10:42] That’s Ray Marcus. 那是雷·马库斯
[1:10:44] He’s been named as a frequent companion 据说他经常和卢·贝茨
[1:10:46] of Lou Bates and Steve Adams. 以及史蒂夫·亚当斯在一起
[1:10:49] Part-time electrician, part-time plumber, 兼职电工和管道工
[1:10:51] hence the clever toilet facilities. 所以才有了那个智能马桶
[1:10:53] He’s not a bad match to your description 他比较符合你和被拘留那个人
[1:10:55] and the fella at the hold-up. 对嫌犯的描述
[1:10:57] No fingerprints, but we knew that before. 没有指纹 但我们之前就知道了
[1:11:00] I wonder why there aren’t any fingerprints. 我想知道为什么没有指纹
[1:11:02] Well, his hands were probably on your wife. 可能他的手在摸你老婆
[1:11:06] His record’s clean, except for a rape charge that got dropped. 他没案底 只有一起被撤销的强奸指控
[1:11:10] I heard from this barman at this place, Line Camp Bar, 我听线营地酒吧的老板说
[1:11:13] that Ray lives here with a girl named Leila 雷和一个叫莱拉的女孩住在这里
[1:11:15] but he also keeps another spot 但他还有一个藏身点
[1:11:16] to take girls she don’t know about, 用来带莱拉不知道的女孩回家
[1:11:18] probably your murder trailer before it got notorious. 可能就是他谋杀你老婆孩子的那辆房车
[1:11:23] Does he look like he could be the guy? 他看上去像那个人吗
[1:11:25] Yes, that’s him. 对 就是他
[1:11:27] Good. 很好
[1:11:29] Let’s talk to him. 我们去和他聊聊
[1:11:44] – Hey, Ray. – What the fuck? – 你好 雷 – 干什么
[1:11:47] Who the hell are you? 你们他妈是什么人
[1:11:49] Get off my property, man. 滚出我的地盘
[1:11:53] Shit, I’ll call you back. 操 回头打给你
[1:11:54] I wanna ask you some questions. 我想问你几个问题
[1:11:56] Fuck you. 去你妈的
[1:11:58] I’m occupied at the moment. 我现在没空
[1:12:02] – What’s that? – Just a few questions, that’s all. – 那是什么 – 就问几个问题而已
[1:12:04] We need you to come with us. 你得跟我们走一趟
[1:12:07] What for? I ain’t done nothin’. 为什么 我又没做坏事
[1:12:08] – I ain’t saying you did. – Well, ask me here. – 我没说你做坏事 – 那就在这儿问
[1:12:11] No, we need you to take a little drive with us. 不 你得和我们回去
[1:12:13] Come on, finish up what you’re doing and let’s go. 来吧 快点完事我们走
[1:12:15] Do you mind turning round? 你能转过身去吗
[1:12:20] Believe me, I wish I could, but… 我也想 但是…
[1:12:26] Fucking unbelievable. 真他妈绝了
[1:12:34] All right, that’s enough. Come on. 够了 行了 我们走
[1:12:37] Come on, now. 快点
[1:12:39] All right, come on. Get dressed. Come on. 快 穿衣服走
[1:12:50] – You questioning me? – Yeah. – 你在讯问我吗 – 是的
[1:12:52] Yeah, that’s what we’re doing, ain’t it? 对 现在不就是吗
[1:12:54] You ain’t read rne my rights. 你还没宣读我的权利
[1:13:01] – You know your rights, Ray. – You’re supposed to read ’em to me. – 你知道你的权利 雷 – 你应该要读给我听的
[1:13:06] I read you your rights, didn’t I, Tony? 我宣读过你的权利 对不对 托尼
[1:13:11] I read you your rights. 我宣读过你的权利了
[1:13:13] This ain’t legal, man. I’m supposed to have a lawyer or something. 你这样是违法的 我该要求律师到场的
[1:13:15] Calm down, sunshine. 冷静 帅哥
[1:13:17] This is just informal questioning, that’s all. 这只是个非正式的讯问
[1:13:20] You’re helping rne out. I ain’t charged you with nothing yet. 让你帮我个忙而已 我还没起诉你
[1:13:22] Now, if you want a lawyer, I can take you down to the station 如果你想要律师 我可以带你回警局
[1:13:25] and charge you with something. 然后找个罪名起诉你
[1:13:26] Oh, come on, man, listen, you ain’t gotta take me in. 别这样 你没必要把我带回警局
[1:13:29] I’m answering the questions, ain’t I? Come on. 我这不是在回答问题吗
[1:13:32] Give me some questions. I’ll answer your questions. 问吧 我会回答的
[1:13:34] I don’t know any more about this hold-up than I did before I met you. 遇到你之后 我也没对这个案子问出什么进展
[1:13:37] I tell you what, I’m gonna ask you a different question. 这样吧 问你个别的问题
[1:13:39] You recognize this car? 你认识这辆车吗
[1:13:41] What car? 什么车
[1:13:42] This one. The one we’re driving around in. 这辆 我们坐着的这辆
[1:13:44] Why should I recognize this fucking car? 我他妈怎么会认识这辆车
[1:13:46] It ain’t familiar to you? 你没见过吗
[1:13:47] It don’t remind you of nothing, take you back? 没让你想起什么吗 带你回到过去
[1:13:49] – Why should it? – You don’t remember driving it? – 为什么这么说 – 你不记得开它吗
[1:13:51] – I think I’d know. – Yeah. How about the driver? – 开过我会知道的 – 认识这个驾驶员吗
[1:13:54] – What? – This fella? – 什么 – 这个人?
[1:13:56] This fella sitting behind the steering wheel. My friend Tony? 就是开车的这位 我的朋友托尼
[1:13:59] You remember him? 记得他吗
[1:14:03] I can’t see him. Make him turn around. 我看不见他 让他回头
[1:14:07] Stop the car, Tony. 停车 托尼
[1:14:13] Turn around and look at this piece of shit. 回头看看这个人渣
[1:14:18] – Who is this guy? – You don’t remember him? – 他是谁 – 你不记得他吗
[1:14:23] – Can’t say I do. – You remember him, Tony? – 不认识 – 你记得他吗 托尼
[1:14:25] – Yes. – Well, refresh his memory. – 认识 – 给他点提示
[1:14:27] Last summer on the interstate. 去年夏天 在州际公路上
[1:14:29] Tell him what you remember he did. 告诉他 你记得他做了什么
[1:14:31] You killed my wife and my daughter. 你杀了我的老婆和女儿
[1:14:33] That’s crazy. I never killed nobody. 胡说 我没杀过人
[1:14:35] Tell him the whole thing. 告诉他全过程
[1:14:38] You and your buddies on the interstate, you foroed us off the road. 你和你的朋友在州际公路上 逼停了我们
[1:14:40] – Tell him who his buddies are. – Lou and Turk. – 告诉他 他的朋友是谁 – 卢和特克
[1:14:42] You remember that, Ray? 想起来了吗 雷
[1:14:43] You remember horsing around on the interstate with your buddies, 你记得和朋友们在州际公路上瞎开
[1:14:45] playing chicken with the other cars? 和别的车玩老鹰抓小鸡吗
[1:14:47] You’re crazy. That’s crazy. 你疯了 太疯狂了
[1:14:49] You made us stop and we had a flat tire and Lou and Turk fixed it. 你逼停了我们 我们爆了胎 卢和特克修好了
[1:14:52] Then you and Turk got in my car with my wife and my daughter 后来你和特克进了我的车 掳走我的妻女
[1:14:55] – and you forced me in your oar with Lou. – What then, Tony? – 你还逼我上你的车 和卢一起 – 然后呢 托尼
[1:14:58] Lou took me out into the brush and kicked me out. 卢带我进了灌木丛 把我赶下了车
[1:15:01] And you came back in my car 后来你坐我的车回来
[1:15:03] and you called out for me, trying to lure me into your trap. 喊我上车 想要引我上钩
[1:15:05] You came back where Lou had left me 你回到了卢把我赶下车的地方
[1:15:08] Oh, is that why you went back there, Ray? 你回去是为了这个吗 雷
[1:15:17] – You’re fucking crazy! – Tell him what we found there, Tony. – 你真他妈是疯子 – 告诉他我们在那里发现了什么 托尼
[1:15:21] You tell him. 你来说
[1:15:22] Do I have to? Don’t you know, Ray? 我有必要说吗 你不记得了吗 雷
[1:15:27] Y’all are crazy. It’s crazy. 你俩疯了 太疯狂了
[1:15:29] The bodies of my wife and child 我们在那里发现了
[1:15:33] which you took back there and dumped. 你们丢弃的 我老婆孩子的尸体
[1:15:39] You’re the one. I know you. 就是你 我认得你
[1:15:42] What do you say, Ray? 你怎么说 雷
[1:15:44] You’re crazy. You’re making a big mistake. 你们疯了 你们搞错了
[1:15:47] Mmm. I don’t think so. 我不这么觉得
[1:15:50] I don’t think so, Ray. Put your hands out in front of you. 我不这么觉得 雷 把手往前伸
[1:15:53] – You got no right. – Got no right? – 你没权利这么做 – 没权利?
[1:15:56] Rights, rights, rights. You and your goddamn rights. 权利 权利 权利 你满嘴的权利
[1:15:58] Speaking of rights, I just wanna let you know 说起权利 我想告诉你
[1:16:00] I’m recording this entire conversation. 整段对话我都录下来了
[1:16:03] There. You clear? 看这里 明白了吗
[1:16:06] All right, let’s go, Tony. 行了 走吧 托尼
[1:16:10] Now, we’re going to a place you might remember, 我们要去一个你可能认识的地方
[1:16:12] and you can help yourself out by telling me about it. 你最好识相点 坦白从宽
[1:16:15] But if you don’t remember, 不过你不记得的话
[1:16:17] Tony does, all right? 托尼记得
[1:16:20] Hey, I’m sorry you lost your folks, man. 很抱歉你失去了家属 兄弟
[1:16:22] It’s a shame. But I didn’t have nothin’ to do with it. 很遗憾 但我和这事没关系
[1:16:45] – What’s this place? – You know this place. – 这是哪里 – 你知道的
[1:16:47] – Honest to God, I don’t. – You wanna get out, Tony? – 我发誓我不认识 – 下车看看吧 托尼
[1:16:49] – Shall we have a look inside, Ray? – What for? – 进去看看 雷 – 为什么
[1:16:51] Come on, let’s take a look. 来吧 来看看
[1:17:08] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[1:17:15] Oh, you raped them on the bed, I suppose. 我猜你在床上强奸了她们
[1:17:17] – I never raped nobody. – Stop fucking around, Ray. – 我没强奸过人 – 别他妈扯了 雷
[1:17:19] We seen your record. We know about that girl in Lubbock. 我们查过你的档案 我们知道卢博克那个女孩的事
[1:17:21] The charges were dropped. I never raped nobody. 那场指控被撤销了 我没强奸过人
[1:17:24] I wanna know, Ray. 我想知道 雷
[1:17:26] I wanna know the exact story, what you did to them. 我想知道全过程 你对她们做了什么
[1:17:31] – You’ll have to ask somebody else. – I wanna know what they said. – 那你得问别人了 – 我想知道她们说了什么
[1:17:37] I wanna know what my wife said 我想知道我老婆说了什么
[1:17:38] and I wanna know what my daughter said. 我还想知道我女儿说了什么
[1:17:50] I wanna know how you killed them. 我想知道你是怎么杀了她们
[1:17:53] And I wanna know if they knew it was happening to them. 我想知道她们清不清楚发生了什么
[1:17:55] I wanna know what they felt! 我想知道她们的感受
[1:18:01] I wanna know if they hurt. 我想知道她们是否痛苦
[1:18:06] Answer me! 回答我
[1:18:09] Answer me! 回答我
[1:18:14] Answer me, you fucking bastard! 回答我 你这狗杂种
[1:18:34] Is it better? 好点没
[1:18:37] You’re gonna take this the wrong way, but, um, 我这么说你可能会误解
[1:18:40] I think that you should write about something other than yourself. 但我觉得你不应该 只写关于自己的事情
[1:18:47] Nobody writes about anything but themselves. 所有作家都在写自己的经历
[1:18:49] I just, my mind started to wander when I was reading it, 我读的时候感觉心不在焉
[1:18:51] and that’s not good, right? 这不是个好兆头吧
[1:18:53] I don’t know what to do. Maybe, you know, 我不知道该怎么做 也许
[1:18:54] maybe I don’t have a book in me. 也许我不适合写书
[1:18:56] Maybe give yourself some space. Just do something else. 也许你该给自己一点空间 做做别的事情
[1:18:59] – Can you not do that? – What? – 你能别这样吗 – 怎么了
[1:19:00] Becauseitu That makes me feel like you don’t believe in me. 因为… 你这样让我觉得你对我没信心
[1:19:02] – Edward, that’s not what I said. – No, you didn’t say that. – 爱德华 我没这么说 – 你确实没说这句话
[1:19:05] But you’re saying it with your face 但是你的表情
[1:19:06] and you’re saying it when you sigh. 你的叹气 都是这个意思
[1:19:07] Whatever, you’re saying it when you say you want me to go baok to sohool. 或者 你总是说 想让我回学校教书 也是这个意思
[1:19:10] Well, yeah, I do want you to go back to school. 对 我确实想让你回学校去
[1:19:12] I don’t see what’s wrong with that. 我不明白这有什么错
[1:19:13] I mean, I’m just being a realist. 我只是想得比较现实
[1:19:14] I mean, you’re gonna work at a book store and just write a novel, 你在书店工作 写写小说
[1:19:17] like that’s what you wanna do with your life? 你这一生就想这样度过吗
[1:19:22] I mean, that’s really romantic, but, like, what? This is it? 这确实很浪漫 可就到此为止吗
[1:19:26] – This is it? This is what… – You sound like your mother. – 仅此而已 就这样… – 你的语气很像你母亲
[1:19:31] Well, you always said that I reminded you so much of her, so… 毕竟你总说我身上有她的影子 所以…
[1:19:35] You know, this is exactly why I don’t wanna read your work 所以我才不想读你的作品
[1:19:37] because you always get so fucking defensive. 因为你他妈总是会这样抵触
[1:19:39] Yeah, of course I’m defensive! 我当然会抵触
[1:19:41] Do you know what it feels like to put yourself out on the line creatively 你明白我的感受吗 不断尝试新方法去写作
[1:19:44] and then have someone you love tell you that they don’t understand it? 结果你爱的人 却说人们不会理解你的作品
[1:19:47] No, I don’t, because I’m not creative… 不 我不明白 因为我没有创造力
[1:19:49] That’s because you choose not to be. 那是因为你自己不愿意
[1:19:54] I don’t wanna fight. I’m tired and I’m edgy. 我不想吵架 我又累又烦躁
[1:19:57] I’ve been writing all night. I just wanted you to like it, all right? 我整晚都在写作 我只是希望你能喜欢 好吗
[1:20:09] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:20:21] I got some news you’re not gonna like. 我有个坏消息要告诉你
[1:20:24] They’re letting Ray Marcus go. 他们要把雷·马库斯放了
[1:20:26] What? What do you mean, they’re letting him go? 什么 什么叫要把他放了
[1:20:28] The D.A. says we don’t have enough hard evidence, 地方检察官说我们没有足够确凿的证据
[1:20:31] what we have is circumstantial. 我们只有间接证据
[1:20:33] He needs corroboration. 定罪需要进一步证实
[1:20:39] I’m real sorry, Tony. 很抱歉 托尼
[1:20:42] It’s a goddamn shame. 非常遗憾
[1:20:45] At least you got to lay a good belt on him. 至少你给他了重重一击
[1:20:47] No, that’s not enough. What else can we do? 不 这不够 我们还能做什么
[1:20:51] I can think of something. 我能想到点办法
[1:20:54] You’d better get here quick, though. 但你最好快点过来
[1:20:55] He ain’t gonna stick around for long. 他不会在这儿待太久了
[1:20:58] Okay, all right, I’m leaving now. 好的 我现在就出发
[1:21:03] What? 什么
[1:21:06] I told you, I got lung cancer. It’s metastasized. 我和你说过我有肺癌 转移了
[1:21:11] – But you smoke all the time. – Yeah, well, that’s how it works. – 但你一直在抽烟 – 癌症就这样
[1:21:15] What’s the point in quitting now? I’ll be dead in a year. 现在戒有什么用 我一年后就要死了
[1:21:17] It’s this fella named Jenks. 这个叫詹克斯的家伙
[1:21:19] He’s the lawyer the court appointed for Ray. 他是法庭指派给雷的律师
[1:21:21] He’s a little smartass from Dallas. 是个达拉斯来的聪明人
[1:21:23] He and the D.A. made a deal and Ray got off. Politics. 他和地检达成交易让雷逃脱 都是政治
[1:21:26] When did you tell me you were sick? 你什么时候和我说过你病了
[1:21:28] See, they’re trying to force me out. 他们想逼我离开
[1:21:31] They already got another fella lined up for the job. 他们已经找了个人准备顶替我的工作
[1:21:33] I don’t understand what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么
[1:21:34] They’d drop a murder case to do that? 他们居然敢为此撤销一件谋杀案吗
[1:21:36] Oh, yeah. Give ’em the reason, ammunition. 是的 只要给他们理由和依据
[1:21:41] They said my case wasn’t well-prepared, was a sloppyjob, slapdash, 他们说我这个案子准备不充分 工作草率 仓促
[1:21:44] no evidence and evidence improperly gathered, 没有证据 还用非正当手段取得证据
[1:21:48] won’t stand up in court. 在法庭上站不住脚
[1:21:51] The D.A.’s too much of a chickenshit to take a case he might lose. 地方检察官那熊样 会输的案子他不会接
[1:21:58] They’re not dropping Lou. 他们没有撤销卢的案子
[1:22:02] Well, it’s no fucking good if we don’t get Ray. 要是抓不到雷 一点屁用也没
[1:22:07] Good. 很好
[1:22:08] That’s what I was hoping you’d say. 我就盼着你这么说
[1:22:11] They want me to retire and enjoy the benefits of my cancer somewhere else. 他们想让我退休 到别处去享受癌症带来的好处
[1:22:16] – Fuck that – You never told me about the cancer. – 去他妈的 – 你从来没和我讲过癌症的事
[1:22:18] The problem with Ray is his alibi. 雷的问题是不在场证明
[1:22:21] You have a family? 你有家庭吗
[1:22:22] – Ray claims he was with that little… – Bobby.Bobby. – 雷声称他当时和那个小… – 博比
[1:22:25] What? 怎么了
[1:22:27] Do you have anyone in your life? 你生命中有在乎的人吗
[1:22:35] No. No wife or… 没有 我没有妻子…
[1:22:41] I have a daughter in Corpus. 我有个女儿在科帕斯
[1:22:47] Has she been a help? 她有帮你吗
[1:22:53] She doesn’t know. What can she do about it? 她不知道 知道又能做什么呢
[1:23:00] Anyway, Ray claims 不说这个 雷声称
[1:23:02] he was with that little girl, Leila whatever her name is 他当时和一个小女孩一起 叫莱拉什么的
[1:23:05] and she backs him up. 她给他作证
[1:23:06] Her aunt backs her up. 她的姨母又给她作证
[1:23:08] What are we gonna do? 我们要怎么做
[1:23:12] It’s a question of how serious you are about seeing justice done. 这就要看你对报仇雪恨有多认真
[1:23:19] You get me? 你明白我的意思吗
[1:23:27] I can’t eat. Gonna throw up. 我没法吃 会吐出来
[1:23:29] How are you gonna get anything done if you can’t eat? 不能吃东西还怎么做事
[1:23:31] Sometimes I can, sometimes I can’t. This place is terrible. 有时候能 有时候不能 这饭店太糟糕了
[1:23:34] I need you to eat something. 你一定要吃点东西
[1:23:47] So let me ask you a personal question. 让我问你一个私人问题
[1:23:51] Off the record, between you and me. 私底下 你知我知
[1:23:54] What do you want me to do with Ray Marcus? 你想要我怎么处置雷·马库斯
[1:23:56] Well, what can you do with him? 你能怎么处置他
[1:23:58] Anything you goddamn like. 你他妈想怎样就怎样
[1:24:05] But I thought you said that… 可你不是说…
[1:24:09] Listen, 听着
[1:24:12] I got nothin’ to lose. 我已经无所谓了
[1:24:14] I’m not gonna let this asshole D.A. fuck up my last case. 但我不会让这混蛋地检毁了我最后一件案子
[1:24:17] I’m also not gonna stand by and watch a murderer go free. 我也不会袖手旁观 让杀人犯逍遥法外
[1:24:20] I’ve seen too many sick fucks like Ray Marcus get off over the years. 我这么多年见过太多 雷·马库斯这样的变态混球逃脱法网
[1:24:25] Now, are you willing to go outside of strict procedure on this? 你愿意不走严格程序来办这件案子吗
[1:24:28] Yes. 我愿意
[1:24:30] – You sure? – Yes. – 你确定吗 – 我确定
[1:24:38] Andes here. 我是安德
[1:24:42] You’re kidding? All right, thanks. 是吗 好 谢谢
[1:24:48] Rayjust showed up at Line Camp. 雷刚刚在线营地酒吧出现了
[1:24:51] I’m gonna let that little idiot get nice and liquored up 我先让那个白痴享受一会儿 把自己灌醉
[1:24:53] and then I’m gonna go grab his ass and take him to my camp. 然后我就去收拾他 把他抓到我的营地去
[1:24:57] And I want you to come with me. 我要你跟我一起来
[1:24:59] We’re gonna keep him for a little while, work him over a bit, 我们关他几天 对他下点狠手
[1:25:01] get a little rough, make him suffer. 玩得粗暴点 让他受点折磨
[1:25:05] And then we’ll see what he does. 到时候看他怎么做
[1:25:09] Would you like that? 你觉得怎么样
[1:25:15] You have to realize that this is not working. 你得明白 已经不行了
[1:25:19] We are not working. We are too different. 我们走不下去了 我们太不一样了
[1:25:21] – We are not right for each other. – Susan, stop. – 我们在一起不合适 – 苏珊 别说了
[1:25:24] We’re not right for each other? 我们在一起不合适
[1:25:25] No, we’re not right for each other. 是的 我们在一起不合适
[1:25:27] – We are perfect for each other. – No, we’re not perfect for each other, Edward. – 我们是天造地设的一对 – 不 不是这样的 爱德华
[1:25:31] We may be perfect for each other 如果我们不活在现实世界
[1:25:32] if we didn’t live in the real world, 我们会是天造地设的一对
[1:25:34] but I live in the real world and I need a life that is more structured. 但我活在现实世界里 我需要一个更有规划的人生
[1:25:37] Hey. I need a future that is more structured. 我需要一个更有规划的未来
[1:25:39] I want to be the person that you want me to be, but I just can’t. 我想成为你所期望的样子 但我做不到
[1:25:41] – You are. You are. – I can’t be that. – 你现在就很好 – 我做不到那样
[1:25:44] Hey, no, stop. 不 别说了
[1:25:45] I, I really wanted to be this person that you thought I was, 我很想变成自己理想中的样子
[1:25:50] I really did, but I’m just not that person. 真的 但我不是那个人
[1:25:52] – I’m, I’m cynical, I’m pragmatic. – No, look… – 我愤世嫉俗 讲究务实 – 不 听着
[1:25:54] – No, lam. I’m a realist. – You’re afraid. You’re afraid. – 不 我就是个现实主义者 – 你只是害怕
[1:25:56] No, I’m not afraid. 不 我不是害怕
[1:25:57] – We’ve been through this so many times before. – I’m not scared. – 我们已经说过很多次 – 我不是害怕
[1:25:59] I’m not scared. I’m unhappy. All right. 我不是害怕 我是不开心
[1:26:05] I’m just really, really unhappy. 我只是真的真的不开心
[1:26:13] You’re so… 你这么好…
[1:26:16] You really are so wonderful and you’re just so 你真的非常棒 你是如此…
[1:26:20] sensitive and romantic and… 敏感 浪漫
[1:26:22] – Weak. That’s right, yeah. – What? I did not say you were weak. – 软弱 对吧 – 什么 我没说你软弱
[1:26:25] – You’ve said it so many times before. – I did not call you weak. – 你以前说过很多遍了 – 我没有说你软弱
[1:26:27] You’ve said it before, so why don’t you say it again? 你以前说过 不如再说一遍
[1:26:29] – Weak. – I did not say you were weak. – 软弱 – 我没有说你软弱
[1:26:31] – I did not say you were weak. – Do you love me? – 我没有说你软弱 – 你爱我吗
[1:26:34] – That’s not the point. – No, that is the point. – 这不是重点 – 不 这就是重点
[1:26:36] – No, it is not the point. – That is the point! – 不 这不是重点 – 这就是重点
[1:26:38] – That is not the point. – You didn’t answer me. – 这不是重点 – 你没有回答我
[1:26:42] – Yes, I love you. – Well, when you love someone, – 是的 我爱你 – 如果真的爱一个人
[1:26:46] you work it out. 会努力争取
[1:26:48] You don’t just throw it away. 而不是把感情扔到一边
[1:26:50] You have to be careful with it. 对待真爱要小心翼翼
[1:26:51] You might never get it again. 因为也许再也无法得到
[1:26:54] I can’t do this with you anymore, Edward. 我没法和你继续下去了 爱德华
[1:26:57] I just can’t keep doing this. 我真的坚持不下去了
[1:27:00] Susan… 苏珊
[1:27:02] You can’t just walk away from things all the time. 你不能每次都选择回避问题
[1:27:15] – Come on. Come on. – Oh, shit. Come on. – 走吧 来吧 – 该死
[1:27:18] I told you, I don’t know nothin’ about this situation. 我告诉过你了 我对这事一无所知
[1:27:21] Why don’t you go ask in there, man? 你为什么不到里面去问呢 伙计
[1:27:22] I’ll see you in a minute, okay? 我一会儿来找你 好吗
[1:27:25] Okay, sweetie? 好吗 亲爱的
[1:27:39] We’re going to my camp. 我们去我的营地
[1:27:42] It’s in White Creek near the trailer where they took your folks. 就在白溪 他们把你家人带去的房车附近
[1:27:46] You follow. 你跟上
[1:28:02] Sit up. 坐起来
[1:28:08] Oh, Jesus. I’m gonna be sick. Tony, get over here, quick. 我要吐了 托尼 快点过来
[1:28:11] Here, you use this, right? 你拿着这个
[1:28:13] You shoot him if he gets out of line. 如果他不安分 你就开枪
[1:28:26] Hey, man, this ain’t legal. If this were legal, 伙计 你们这样是违法的 要是合法
[1:28:27] you’d have taken me to the station, not this fucking place. 你们会带我到警局 而不是这鬼地方
[1:28:31] It’s all the legal we need, boy. 这种做法对我们来说就够了
[1:28:36] – There ain’t no new evidence. – Oh, yeah? – 你们没拿到新证据 – 是吗
[1:28:39] Why don’t you take me in if you got new evidence? Huh? 要有新证据 为什么不抓我去警局
[1:28:43] I like it better here. It’s more relaxed. 我更喜欢待在这儿 这里更放松
[1:28:47] It seems to me you tried this trick already. 我感觉你们已经用过这种伎俩了
[1:28:49] If you think this guy’s gonna break me down, 你要是觉得这家伙能让我屈服
[1:28:51] – you already seen that don’t work. – Oh, yeah, – 你知道不可能的 – 是吗
[1:28:54] but what would you say if I told you 要是我告诉你
[1:28:55] your friend Lou Bates implicated you 你的朋友卢·贝茨
[1:28:57] in the Hastings murders? 已经把你供了出来
[1:29:00] If Lou had done that, you would have taken me in. 要是卢真这么做了 你会直接逮捕我
[1:29:02] Well, don’t worry, we’ll get you to the station. 别担心 警局你肯定是要去
[1:29:05] Don’t worry. Oh, who’s this? 别担心 是谁来了
[1:29:10] – Well, looky here. – You son of a bitch. – 快看啊 – 你个混蛋
[1:29:13] All right. 行了
[1:29:16] Okay, come on, boy. Get over there. 来吧 你过来
[1:29:18] – Lou, what’d you fucking tell this guy? – I didn’t tell him nothin’. – 卢 你他妈跟他们说了什么 – 说我杀了他的妻女
[1:29:21] No, he said you told him I was the one who killed this guy’s wife and kid. 不可能 他说你告诉他其中一人杀了你妻女
[1:29:24] What? That’s what he told me about you. 什么 他也是这么说你的
[1:29:26] You’re supposed to be the lawman. What kind of bullshit is this? 你不是执法人员吗 这是在搞什么鬼
[1:29:28] Fuck off 去你妈的
[1:29:30] both of you. 也去你妈的
[1:29:31] Now, do you two have any last words you wanna say to eaoh other? 你们有什么要跟彼此说的遗言吗
[1:29:38] I think what we should do, Tony, 托尼 我觉得我们应该…
[1:29:40] is we should just kill them right now. 立刻杀了他们
[1:29:42] It’s gonna be rough for ’em out there, 他们不知道将来要面对什么
[1:29:45] not knowing how it’s gonna come. 出去之后多凄惨啊
[1:29:48] Maybe Ray’ll get killed for resisting arrest, huh? 也许雷是因为拒捕被杀
[1:29:57] Coming home late at night, 晚上回家的时候
[1:30:01] he might get shot by a burglar. 可能被小偷开枪打死
[1:30:08] Oh, you feeling uncomfortable, boy? 你觉得不舒服吗 孩子
[1:30:10] Ooh. Come on up here. 哦 起来
[1:30:14] Yeah, you look like you’re feeling uncomfortable. 你一副很不舒服的样子
[1:30:17] – What? Sorry. – I’m sorry. – 什么 – 抱歉
[1:30:19] What’s that? 你说什么
[1:30:21] I ain’t gonna kill you, son. 我不会杀你 孩子
[1:30:22] I’m a policeman. 我是警察
[1:30:26] What, you gonna cry? 怎么 你要哭吗
[1:30:27] Are you gonna cry? 你是要哭吗
[1:30:30] Aw, okay. Well, since you’re feeling so uncomfortable… 好吧 既然你这么不舒服
[1:30:35] Tony, get over here. 托尼 过来
[1:30:37] Take this. 拿着
[1:30:39] – Go on, right here, okay? – Please don’t. – 来吧 就这里 – 不要
[1:30:41] – Fuck. – Right here, right here. – 我操 – 就冲着这里 就这里
[1:30:43] Right here, okay? 就是这里
[1:30:45] Right. RAY: Hey, hey. 好
[1:30:46] What about me? I might be feeling uncomfortable too. 那我呢 我也有点不舒服
[1:30:49] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[1:30:51] Okay, come on up. 那你起来
[1:30:55] There you go. Free as a bird. 好了 恢复自由身
[1:30:58] Okay? How about it? 怎么样
[1:31:01] What do you say, Tony? Now, what shall we do with these two? 你怎么说 托尼 这俩怎么处理
[1:31:06] What you gonna do? 你打算怎么做
[1:31:08] What you gonna do, son? 你会怎么做 孩子
[1:31:11] Come on. 快
[1:31:13] Come on. 来吧
[1:31:19] Let’s go… 我们走吧
[1:31:20] He’s got a gun. 他手里有枪
[1:31:22] – Bobby? – Shoot ’em, Tony. Shoot ’em. – 博比 – 开枪 托尼 开枪打他们
[1:31:24] Come back here, you little fuckers! 回来 你们这群垃圾
[1:31:47] No. No. 不 不要
[1:31:51] No, please. 不要 求你了
[1:32:23] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[1:32:27] I’m gonna live to regret this. 我一辈子都会后悔
[1:32:32] I regret it now. 我现在就后悔了
[1:32:36] You know, I’m Catholic. I don’t even believe in abortions. 我是天主教徒 其实我都不相信流产
[1:32:41] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[1:32:44] I feel so useless. 我觉得自己好没用
[1:32:47] You’re anything but useless. You always know exactly what to do. 不要瞎说 你永远知道自己该做什么
[1:32:52] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:32:59] I just don’t think I’m ever gonna be able to look at Edward again 我只是觉得我再也无法正视爱德华
[1:33:02] after what I did to his child. 因为我杀害了他的孩子
[1:33:04] He’ll never find out. 他不会发现的
[1:33:13] What did I do? What did I do? 我做了什么 我做了什么
[1:33:16] I promise it’ll be okay. 我保证会没事的
[1:33:19] I’ll make it okay. 我会让你没事
[1:33:28] Oh, my God, no. 天哪 不要
[1:33:36] Edward. 爱德华
[1:33:42] Tony. 托尼
[1:33:47] Hey. 嘿
[1:33:50] You know I had to shoot him, right? 你知道我必须开枪的吧
[1:33:55] I don’t give a goddamn fuck that you shot him! 我他妈才不管你开不开枪
[1:33:59] I’m glad that you shot him! 你打死他我很开心
[1:34:00] I’m fucking glad that he’s dead! 他死了我他妈特别开心
[1:34:10] I should have stopped it! 我应该阻止的
[1:34:15] I should have protected them. 我应该保护好她们
[1:34:16] I should have seen it coming. 我应该预料到的
[1:34:19] I should have stopped it. 我应该阻止的
[1:34:21] I should have stopped it. 我应该阻止的
[1:34:25] – It’s okay. – I should have stopped it. – 没事的 – 我应该阻止的
[1:34:27] It’s okay. 没关系
[1:34:29] Hey. 嘿
[1:34:32] You’re okay. 没事了
[1:34:33] I should have stopped it, Bobby. 我应该阻止的 博比
[1:34:35] Look at me. 看着我
[1:34:38] You’re a good man. 你是个好人
[1:34:42] You’re a good man. 你是个好人
[1:34:50] Come on. We gotta get up. 来吧 先起来
[1:34:52] Ray gets to the road, he’s gonna hitchhike. 雷一旦跑到马路上 就会搭车逃跑
[1:34:54] We gotta catch him before he gets a ride. 我们得赶在那之前抓到他
[1:34:55] Now, listen to me. 听我说
[1:34:57] When you get to the fork in the road, you veer to the left. 等你到了岔路口 就往左边走
[1:34:59] That’s gonna take you back towards where he took your folks. 会回到他掳走你妻女的地方
[1:35:01] I suspect he’s gonna go for the highway. 我分析他应该会往高速跑
[1:35:03] I’ll go that direction. 我往那边追
[1:35:05] You take this. I got another one in the car. 你拿着这把 我车里还有一把
[1:35:08] – Bobby… – What? – 博比 – 什么
[1:35:11] Are you in trouble for all this? 这样会给你惹麻烦吗
[1:35:14] Hell, I don’t know. I don’t really give a shit. 不知道 我不在乎
[1:35:18] I’m dying, remember? 反正也要死了 记得吧
[1:37:04] Fuck. 操
[1:37:06] You. Where’s your pal? 是你 你的兄弟呢
[1:37:08] He’s on his way. 他在路上
[1:37:12] Your cop friends? 你的警察朋友呢
[1:37:16] They’re around. 在呢
[1:37:20] They here? 他们在吗
[1:37:24] It’s just me for the moment. 目前只有我
[1:37:29] You and that fucking gun you don’t know how to use. 一个蠢货拿着一把不会用的枪
[1:37:35] What happened to Lou? 卢怎么样了
[1:37:38] He’s dead. 他死了
[1:37:39] What? 什么
[1:37:41] Fucking son of a bitch. 我操这可玩大了
[1:37:43] That’s big trouble for your friend, you know that, right? 你朋友摊上麻烦事了 你知道吧
[1:37:47] I don’t think so. 我不这样认为
[1:37:48] You don’t think so? 你不这样认为
[1:37:51] Well, then, what the fuck do you want? 那你他妈到底想干什么
[1:37:55] You and that silly gun. 蠢货拿着一把蠢枪
[1:37:58] I’ve seen how handy you are with that thing. 我见过你拿着枪的样子
[1:38:00] Sit down. Sit down. 坐下 你给我坐下
[1:38:03] You sit down or I’ll fucking kill you. 立刻坐下 否则我他妈崩了你
[1:38:11] Listen, man… 听我说…
[1:38:15] Why does a nice guy like you 你这样的好人
[1:38:18] hang out with a guy like Andes who kills people? 何必跟安德这样的杀人犯在一起
[1:38:23] You kill people. 你也杀了人
[1:38:32] They had it coming to ’em, your fucking wife and that kid, but you… 她们活该 你那个婊子老婆和贱货女儿 但是你…
[1:38:35] You got me wrong, it was an accident. 你误会了 那是一场意外
[1:38:37] It was an accident? 一场意外
[1:38:39] I got a certain pride in how people talk to me. 我很在意别人说话的语气
[1:38:43] There are certain things I don’t put up with. 有些事情我忍不了
[1:38:47] When someone accuses me of something, 要是有人污蔑我做了什么事
[1:38:49] that’s a fucking insult. 这他妈就是侮辱我
[1:38:52] It gives me the right. 相当于给了我权利
[1:38:55] If my woman accuses me of fucking somebody else, 要是我马子说我操了别人
[1:38:58] well, then, I’ll go fuck somebody else. 那我就真去操别人
[1:39:02] If your daughter thinks I’m a rapist, then she gets raped. 你女儿觉得我是强奸犯 她就会被强奸
[1:39:10] Nobody gets away with what you did to us. Nobody. 你们的孽行必须血债血偿 血债血偿
[1:39:15] Nobody. 血债血偿
[1:39:16] They don’t? 是吗
[1:39:17] Nobody. 血债血偿
[1:39:21] Nobody. 血债血偿
[1:39:23] Nobody. 血债血偿
[1:39:25] Well, then, you should just kill me, then. 那你就直接杀了我吧
[1:39:28] Right? 对吧
[1:39:30] You should fucking kill me. 你他妈杀了我啊
[1:39:36] Man, you know nothing. 你根本什么都不知道
[1:39:40] It’s fun to kill people. 杀人很有乐趣的
[1:39:43] You of all people should try it sometime. 尤其是你 有空应该试试
[1:39:45] Fun? 乐趣
[1:39:50] It’s fun to kill people? 你说杀人很有乐趣
[1:39:56] Did you have fun 你杀我妻女
[1:39:57] killing my wife and daughter? 感受到乐趣了吗
[1:40:02] Get up. 起来
[1:40:04] Get up. Go on, now. 起来 快点
[1:40:06] Go on. Go on. 快点 来
[1:40:10] Go on. 来啊
[1:40:13] Go on. 快点
[1:40:27] I remember your fucking wife. 我记得你那个骚逼老婆
[1:40:30] I remember fucking your wife. 我记得操你老婆的骚逼
[1:40:35] You’re too weak. 你太软弱了
[1:40:37] Too fucking weak, you know. 你太他妈软弱了
[1:40:40] You’re too weak to do anything about it. 你这么软弱 你他妈能干什么
[1:40:46] Son of a bitch! 妈的
[1:44:59] Edward. 爱德华
[1:45:23] 爱德华·谢菲尔德
[1:45:23] 新邮件提醒
[1:45:28] 亲爱的苏珊 告诉我时间地点 爱德华
[1:48:00] Right this way, sir. 这边请 先生
2016年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Queen Of The Damned(吸血鬼女王)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Best Laid Plans(完美计划)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme