Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

No Country for Old Men(老无所依)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on No Country for Old Men(老无所依)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:老无所依
英文名称:No Country for Old Men
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:37] I was sheriff of this county 25岁时我成了
[00:39] when I was 25 years old. 这个区的警长
[00:41] Hard to believe. 难以置信
[00:44] My grandfather was a lawman. Father too. 我爷爷曾是个警官 我爸爸也是
[00:48] Me and him was sheriffs at the same time, 我和他同时任职警长
[00:50] him up in Plano and me out here. 他监管普拉诺区而我负责这里
[00:53] I think he’s pretty proud of that. 我觉得他颇引以为荣
[00:56] I know I was. 我知道我很自豪
[00:59] Some of the old-time sheriffs 老一辈的警长
[01:01] never even wore a gun. 甚至从未执枪
[01:03] Lot of folks find that hard to believe. 许多人不大相信
[01:04] Jim Scarborough never carried one. 吉姆·斯卡保罗从未执枪
[01:06] That’s the younger Jim. 那是小吉姆
[01:08] Gaston Boykins 加斯顿·布金斯
[01:09] wouldn’t wear one up in Comanche County. 在科曼西区也没持过枪
[01:12] I always liked to hear about the old-timers. 我总爱听老一辈的故事
[01:16] Never missed a chance to do so. 一有机会绝不错过
[01:19] You can’t help 你总是
[01:20] but compare yourself against the old-timers. 会把自己与老一辈比较
[01:24] Can’t help 总会
[01:24] but wonder how they’d have operated these times. 想知道他们如何管理旧时光的
[01:28] There’s this boy I sent to the electric chair 不久以前在亨兹维尔
[01:30] at Huntsville here a while back. 我曾将一个男孩送上电椅
[01:33] My arrest and my testimony. 我逮捕并指证的
[01:37] He killed a 14-year-old girl. 他杀了个14岁的女孩
[01:41] Paper said it was a crime of passion, 报纸上说那不过是一时情绪失控
[01:43] but he told me there wasn’t any passion to it. 可他告诉我那可不是情绪失控
[01:46] Told me he’d planned to kill somebody 告诉我他从能记事起
[01:48] for as long as he could remember. 就开始计划杀人了
[01:50] Said if they turned him out, he’d do it again. 说如果他们放他出去了 他会再杀人的
[01:53] Said he knew he was going to hell. 说知道他会下地狱
[01:56] Be there in about 15 minutes. 大概在那儿呆上15分钟
[01:59] I don’t know what to make of that. 我实在是不明白
[02:01] I surely don’t. 我确实不知道
[02:05] The crime you see now, 现在你所看到的犯罪
[02:06] it’s hard to even take its measure. 重到甚至无法对它量刑
[02:10] It’s not that I’m afraid of it. 并不是说我怕了
[02:13] I always knew you 我一直明白
[02:14] had to be willing to die to even do this job. 做这份工作是要卖命的
[02:18] But 不过
[02:18] I don’t want to push my chips forward and go out 我不想拿命来做赌注
[02:22] and meet something I don’t understand. 处理我不理解的事情
[02:30] A man would have to put his soul at hazard. 人有时不得不出卖灵魂
[02:34] He’d have to say, “OK. 他不得不说:”好吧
[02:40] I’ll be part of this world. “ 我会适应这个世界的”
[02:44] Yes, sir, I just walked in the door. 是的 长官 我走进房
[02:47] He had some sort of thing on him, 他身上放着什么东西
[02:49] like a oxygen tank for emphysema or something, 像为治疗气肿或什么的氧气罐
[02:53] and a hose that run down his sleeve. 在他衣袖下还露出条橡皮管
[02:55] Oxygen tank? What the hell’s he got that for? 氧气罐? 他要那种东西搞什么鬼?
[02:58] You got me. 你问到我了
[02:59] Well, you can look at it when you get in. 你来的时候可以亲眼看看
[03:00] – I’ll be down there in a bit. – 一会儿我就过来
[03:02] – Yes, sir, I got it under control. – 是 长官 这边一切皆在掌握
[04:42] – Howdy. What’s this about? – 你好 这是要干什么?
[04:44] – Step out of the car please, sir. – 请下车 先生
[04:46] What is that? 为什么?
[04:47] I need you to step out of the car, sir. 我需要你下车 先生
[04:57] – What is that for? – Would you…? – 为什么要下车? – 你能…?
[04:59] Would you hold still please, sir? 你能站着别动吗 先生?
[05:32] You hold still. 站着别动
[05:44] Shit. 见鬼
[09:15] Agua. 水
[09:18] Agua. 水
[09:32] Agua. 水
[09:35] I ain’t got no water. 我没水
[09:39] Agua. 水
[09:49] Agua. 水
[09:52] I told you I ain’t got no agua. 和你说了我没水
[10:09] Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
[10:13] Where’s the last guy? 还有活的人吗?
[10:15] Ultimo hombre, last man standing. 最后一个人(西班牙语) 最后一个人
[10:17] There must have been one. Where’d he go? 肯定还有活着的 他去哪里了?
[10:26] I reckon I go out the way I come in. 我想我还是怎么来的再怎么回去
[10:32] Hay lobos. 有狼
[10:35] There ain’t no lobos. 才没有狼
[10:51] You stopped to watch your backtrack. 你停下来观察来路
[10:56] Now shoot my dumb ass. 现在可以杀了我了(沙漠里看来路容易迷路)
[11:01] But if you stop, 不过如果你停下来
[11:04] you stopped in shade. 停在阴影下
[13:08] Yeah. 好啊
[13:18] Hmm. 嗯
[13:21] Mmm. 恩
[14:17] My place is wrong? 我家不行?
[14:20] Yours is the first place Danzer & Dora will look 你家会是丹泽尔和朵拉首先去的地方
[14:22] if they… 如果他们…
[14:23] If they know. 如果他们知道的话
[14:27] – What’s in the satchel? – It’s full of money. – 那皮箱里面是什么? – 装满了钱
[14:30] That would be the day. 你走狗屎运了
[14:33] – Where’d you get the pistol? – 那把枪从哪弄来的?
[14:34] – At the get-it place. – 我弄到枪的地方
[14:37] – Did you buy that gun? – No. I found it. – 你买的吗? – 不 我找到它的
[14:42] – Llewelyn. – What? Quit your hollering. – 卢埃林 – 怎么? 别盘根问底的
[14:46] What’d you give for that thing? 为了那个东西你都干了些什么?
[14:49] You don’t need to know everything, Carla Jean. 你没必要什么事都知道 卡拉·金
[14:52] – I need to know that. – 但这个我得知道
[14:54] – Keep running that mouth of yours, – 你再这样说个不停
[14:56] I’m gonna take you in the back and screw you. 我会把你拉到后面去干你
[14:59] – Big talk. – Keep it up. – 说大话 – 那你接着说啊
[15:02] Fine. I don’t want to know. 好吧 我不想知道
[15:05] I don’t even want to know where you been all day. 我甚至不想知道你一整天去哪里了
[15:09] That’ll work. 这不就好了
[15:25] All right. 够了
[15:32] – Llewelyn? – Yeah? – 卢埃林? – 怎么?
[15:37] – What’re you doing, baby? – I’m going out. – 你在干什么 宝贝? – 我要出去了
[15:40] Going where? 去哪?
[15:42] A little something I forgot to do, 有点小事情忘记处理了
[15:44] but I’ll be back. 我会回来的
[15:45] – And what’re you gonna do? – 你要去做什么?
[15:47] – I’m fixing to do something – 虽然我决定要去做件
[15:49] dumber than hell, but I’m going anyways. 无比愚蠢的事 不过我还是要去做的
[15:53] If I don’t come back, you tell Mother I love her. 如果我没回来 告诉妈妈我爱她
[15:57] Your mother’s dead, Llewelyn. 你妈妈死了 卢埃林
[16:03] Well, then I’ll tell her myself. 那 我会亲自告诉她的
[20:58] – How much? – Sixty-nine cents. – 多少钱? – 69美分
[21:02] And the gas? 汽油呢?
[21:03] Y’all getting any rain up your way? 你来的一路上有没有下雨?
[21:07] – What way would that be? – 你说的是那条路?
[21:09] – Well, I seen you was from Dallas. – 我看见你从达拉斯州来的
[21:13] What business is it of yours where I’m from… 我从哪里来这关你什么事了
[21:17] …friendo? 老兄?
[21:21] – Well, I didn’t mean nothing by it. – 我说这话没什么别的意思?
[21:23] – You didn’t mean nothing? – 你没别的意思?
[21:25] I was just passing the time. 我不过没事找话
[21:28] If you don’t want to accept that, 如果你这个都不理解的话
[21:30] I don’t know what else I can do for you. 那我就也没办法了
[21:35] – Will there be something else? – 还有别的需要吗?
[21:37] – I don’t know. Will there? – 我不知道 还有吗?
[21:45] – Is something wrong? – With what? – 有什么不对头的吗? – 什么不对头?
[21:47] With anything. 随便什么
[21:49] Is that what you’re asking me? 你就问我这个?
[21:51] Is there something wrong with anything? 我觉得”随便什么”有什么不对头的?
[21:54] – Will there be anything else? – 还有别的需要吗?
[21:55] – You already asked me that. – 那个你已经问过我
[22:01] – Well, I need to see about closing now. – 我看是时候打烊了
[22:02] – See about closing? – 是时候打烊了
[22:04] – Yes, sir. – What time do you close? – 是的 先生 – 你什么时间打烊?
[22:06] – Now. We close now. – Now is not a time. – 现在 我们现在打烊 – 现在不是个时间
[22:08] – What time do you close? – 你什么时间打烊?
[22:10] – Generally around dark. At dark. – 一般在天黑左右 天黑后
[22:16] You don’t know what you’re talking about, do you? 你不知道你在说什么 对吧?
[22:18] Sir? 先生?
[22:21] I said you don’t know what you’re talking about. 我说你不知道你在说什么?
[22:27] – What time do you go to bed? – Sir? – 你什么时间睡觉? – 先生?
[22:29] You’re a bit deaf, aren’t you? 你有点聋 对吧?
[22:31] I said, what time do you go to bed? 我说你什么时间睡觉?
[22:35] Oh. 哦
[22:37] Somewhere around 9:30. I’d say around 9:30. 9:30左右 我会说9:30左右
[22:41] I could come back then. 我那时会回来的
[22:43] Why would you be coming back? We’ll be closed. 你为什么要回来? 我们那时打烊了
[22:45] Yeah, you said that. 是啊 你说过了
[22:48] – Well, I got to close now. – 我现在要打烊了
[22:50] – You live in that house out back? – 你住在后面的房子里?
[22:54] – Yes, I do. – You lived here all your life? – 是的 没错 – 一辈子都住在这?
[22:58] Well,this is my wife’s father’s place originally. 这里本是我老丈人家的房子
[23:03] You married into it? 你是入赘的?
[23:06] We lived in Temple, Texas for many years. 我们在德克萨斯州坦普尔住了许多年
[23:11] Raised a family there. In Temple. 在那里养了一大家子 在坦普尔
[23:14] – We come out here about four years ago. – 我们大概4年前搬过来的
[23:17] – You married into it? – 你是入赘的?
[23:19] – If that’s the way you want to put it. – 如果你非要这么说的话
[23:22] – Well, I don’t have some way to put it. – 我没有非要这么说
[23:24] That’s the way it is. 事实本就如此
[23:33] What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss? 你在掷硬币中最多输过多少?
[23:37] – Sir? – The most you ever lost on a coin toss? – 先生? – 在掷硬币中最多输过多少?
[23:42] Oh, I don’t know. I couldn’t say. 我不知道 这个不好说
[23:48] – Call it. – Call it? – 猜一面 – 猜一面?
[23:50] – Yes. – For what? – 是的 – 为了什么?
[23:52] Just call it. 猜就是了
[23:56] Well, we need to know 我们需要知
[23:57] what we’re calling it for here. 道我们猜这个是为了什么
[24:00] You need to call it. I can’t call it for you. 你得自己猜 我不能帮你猜
[24:03] – Or it wouldn’t be fair. – 要不然就不公平了
[24:05] – I didn’t put nothing up. – 我没下过赌注啊
[24:06] Yes, you did. 有 你下过
[24:07] You’ve been putting it up your whole life. 你把你的一生作为赌注了
[24:10] You just didn’t know it. 你自己不知道罢了
[24:12] – You know what date is on this coin? – No. – 你知道这硬币上的日期吗? – 不知道
[24:15] 1958. It’s been traveling 22 years to get here. 1958年 它辗转22年才来到这里
[24:20] And now it’s here. 而现在它就在这里
[24:22] And it’s either heads or tails. 而它不是头就是尾
[24:24] You have to say. Call it. 你必须要选 猜一面
[24:26] Well, look, I need to know what I stand to win. 瞧 我必须知道猜对了我能赢什么
[24:29] – Everything. – How’s that? – 一切 – 那是什么?
[24:32] You stand to win everything. Call it. 猜对了你能赢得一切 猜一面
[24:39] All right. Heads, then. 好吧 那就选头吧
[24:47] Well done. 不错啊
[24:50] – Don’t put it in your pocket. – Sir? – 别把它放到你的口袋里 – 先生?
[24:53] Don’t put it in your pocket. 别把它放到你的口袋里
[24:54] It’s your lucky quarter. 这是你的幸运硬币
[24:56] Where do you want me to put it? 你想我把它放在哪里?
[24:58] Anywhere not in your pocket. 只要别放在口袋里
[25:00] Or it’ll get mixed in with the others 否则它就会和其它硬币混在一起
[25:02] and become just a coin. 成为枚普通的硬币
[25:08] Which it is. 它本就是普通硬币
[25:20] Llewelyn? 卢埃林?
[25:24] What the hell? 见鬼了
[25:27] – Odessa. – Why would we go to Odessa? – 奥德赛(在德克萨斯州) – 为什么我们要去奥德赛
[25:30] No, not we. You. You stay with your mother. 不 不是我们 是你自己 和你妈妈住一起去
[25:34] Well, how come? 为什么?
[25:35] Look, right now it’s midnight Sunday. 瞧 现在是周日午夜
[25:37] Courthouse opens nine hours from now. 从现在起9小时后法院就会开始上班
[25:40] Someone’s gonna call in the vehicle number 有人会打机动车电话询问
[25:42] on the inspection plate of my truck. 我卡车车检牌
[25:44] And around 9:30, they’ll show up here. 大概9:30时 他们就会来这里
[25:46] – How long do we…? – 我们有多长时间…?
[25:47] – Baby, What point would you quit – 宝贝 要怎么要才能让你
[25:49] bothering to look for your two million dollars? 别再费尽心思找那200万美金
[25:52] What am I supposed to tell Mama? 我该怎么和妈妈说?
[25:54] Stand in the door and holler, “Mama, I’m home!”? 站在门口大叫 “妈妈 我回家了!”
[25:57] – Llewelyn. – Come on, pack your things. – 卢埃林 – 拜托 快打包
[25:59] Anything you leave, you ain’t gonna see again. 你留下的东西 就再也见不到了
[26:03] Well, don’t fall down apologizing. 别出事了才追悔莫及
[26:08] Oh, baby, things happen. 哦 宝贝 木已成舟
[26:11] Come on, I can’t take them back. 拜托 我不能把钱退还了
[26:35] Mind riding bitch? 你来开车介意吗 婊子?
[26:50] – This his truck? – Mm-hmm. – 这是他的车? – 嗯
[26:56] Got a screwgie? 有螺丝拧吗?
[27:01] – Who cut his tires? – 谁刺破了他的轮胎?
[27:04] – Mexicans, I guess. one of us. – 我猜是墨西哥人 我们的同胞
[27:07] – That is a dead dog. – Yes, it is. – 那有条死狗 – 是的
[27:13] – Where’s the receiver? – I’ve got it. – 接收器在哪里? – 在我这
[27:17] These are some ripe petunias. 这是些成熟的牵牛花
[27:20] Hold this, please. 请拿着这个
[27:30] Want it? 要这个吗?
[27:34] – Getting anything on this? – Not a bleep. – 有信号吗? – 一点也没有
[27:38] All right. 好吧
[27:42] Give me that. 把那个给我
[27:54] – I thought it was a car afire. – 我以为不过是辆车失火了
[27:55] – It is a car afire. – 确实是辆车失火了
[27:56] Wendell said 温德尔说
[27:57] there’s something in the back country too. 在旷野区域里也有点情况
[28:00] Step in there. 进去
[28:01] When’s the county gonna start paying a rental 这政府什么时候开始付我
[28:03] on my horse? 租马的钱?
[28:04] – I love you more and more everyday. – 我每天爱你多一点
[28:06] – That’s very nice. – 你嘴真甜
[28:08] – Be careful. – Always am. – 小心点 – 一向如此
[28:10] – Don’t get hurt. – Never do. – 别受伤 – 从未受伤过
[28:12] Don’t hurt no one. 别伤着别人
[28:16] If you say so. 你说了我就做到
[28:52] – Wouldn’t think a car’d burn like that. – 从没想过车会被烧成这样
[28:55] – Yes, sir. – 没错 长官
[28:57] We should’ve brought wienies. 我们应该带点小香肠来
[28:58] That look like about a ’77 Ford to you, Wendell? 你觉得这像辆77版福特吗 温德尔?
[29:01] – It could be. – 可能是吧
[29:03] – I’d say it is. Not a doubt in my mind. – 我说肯定是 毫无疑问
[29:05] – The old boy shot by the highway? – 高速公路旁被射杀的老家伙?
[29:07] – Yes, sir. His vehicle. – 是的 长官 是他的车
[29:10] Man killed Lamar’s deputy, took his car, 有人杀了拉玛的副警长 抢了他的车
[29:12] killed that man on the highway, 在高耸公路旁杀了那个人
[29:14] swapped for his car, now here it is 换开他的车而现在车在这里
[29:16] and he’s swapped again for God knows what. 天知道又有谁遭了他的毒手
[29:20] That’s very linear, sheriff. 这个推理很有道理 警长
[29:23] – Age’ll flatten a man, Wendell. – Yes, sir. – 姜是老的辣 温德尔 – 是的 长官
[29:26] – Then there’s this other. – Yeah. – 现在又有其它受害者了 – 没错
[29:30] – You ride Winston. – You sure? – 你来骑温斯顿 – 你确定吗?
[29:33] Oh, I’m more than sure. 哦 这点我非常确定
[29:35] anything happens to Loretta’s horse out here, 罗瑞塔的马如如有不测
[29:37] I can tell you right now, 告诉你
[29:38] I don’t wanna be the party that was aboard. 我绝对不想是当时骑在它身上的人
[29:41] It’s the same tire tread coming back as going. 这来回的胎痕都是一样的
[29:44] Made about the same time too. 且大致于同一时间形成
[29:46] You can see the sides real clear. 你能很清晰的看到侧轮胎痕
[29:50] Somebody’s pried the inspection plate 有人把这辆车的车检牌
[29:51] off the door on this one. 撬走了
[29:55] I know this truck. 我知道这辆车
[29:57] Belongs to a fellow named Moss. 属于个叫摩斯的家伙
[30:00] – Llewelyn Moss? – That’s the boy. – 卢埃林·摩丝? – 就是他
[30:03] – You figure him for a dope runner? – 你觉得他是毒贩?
[30:05] – I don’t know. – 我不知道
[30:07] – I kindly doubt it. – 我有点不信
[30:08] – O.K. Corral is just yonder. – 好吧 车都在那边
[30:13] Oh, hell’s bells,they even shot the dog. 哦 老天爷 他们连狗也不放过
[30:18] This is just a deal gone wrong, isn’t it? 这笔毒品交易出了问题 对吧?
[30:21] Yup. Appears to have been a glitch or two. 是 看上去交上火了
[30:29] – What calibers you got there, sheriff? – 你那边子弹什么口径的 警长?
[30:32] – Nine-millimeter. – 9毫米
[30:33] Couple of. 45 ACPs. 还有几颗0.45英寸ACP子弹(11.43毫米)
[30:36] Somebody unloaded on that thing with a shotgun. 有人用霰弹枪射杀了那条狗
[30:42] How come the coyotes ain’t been at them? 为什么野狼没把他们吃了
[30:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[30:52] Supposedly, a coyote won’t eat a Mexican. 可能 野狼不吃墨西哥人
[30:55] These boys appear to be managerial. 这几个看上去像头儿
[30:58] I think we’re looking at more than one fracas. 我想这里可能不止一场火拼
[31:00] Execution here. 这是被处死的
[31:01] Wild West over there. 那边是西部乱站
[31:05] – It’s that Mexican brown dope. – 这是那种墨西哥棕色毒品
[31:07] – Oh, these boys is all swole up. – 这几个家伙尸体都浮肿了
[31:09] So this was earlier. Getting set to trade. 因此情况是刚开始 准备交易
[31:12] Then, whoa, differences, and… 然后 有分歧 然后
[31:15] – You know might not even a been no money. – 甚至可能没准备现钱
[31:18] – That’s possible. – 有可能
[31:19] – But you don’t believe it? – No. – 不过你不相信 – 不错
[31:23] Probably I don’t. 我不相信
[31:27] Well, it’s a mess, ain’t it, sheriff? 这真是一团糟 对吧 警长?
[31:31] If it ain’t,it’ll do till the mess gets here. 这种地方迟早会发生这种事的
[33:28] Yes, sir? 什么事 先生?
[33:30] – I’m looking for Llewelyn Moss. – 我在找卢埃林·摩斯
[33:33] – Did you go up to his trailer? – 你去过他的房车了?
[33:35] – Yes, I did. – Well, I’d say he’s at work. – 是的 我去过 – 那他可能还在上班
[33:37] – Do you want to leave a message? – 你要留个口讯吗?
[33:39] – Where does he work? – 他在哪里上班?
[33:41] I can’t say. 我不能说
[33:44] Where does he work? 他在哪里上班?
[33:46] Sir,I ain’t at liberty to give out no information 先生 我无权透露
[33:49] about our residents. 我们房客的信息
[33:51] Where does he work? 他在哪里上班?
[33:53] Did you not hear me? 你没听到我说话吗?
[33:56] We can’t give out no information. 我们不能透露任何信息
[34:21] – Why all the way to Del Rio? – 为什么要长途跋涉去德里奥?
[34:23] – I’m gonna borrow a car from Roberto. – 我要向罗伯托借一辆车
[34:25] – You can afford one? – 你能买得起车的?
[34:27] – I don’t want to register it. – 我不想去登记
[34:29] – Look, I’ll call you in a couple days. – 瞧 我几天后会打电话给你
[34:31] – Promise? – 你保证?
[34:32] Yes, I do. 是的 我保证
[34:34] – I got a bad feeling, Llewelyn. – 我有种不详的预感 卢埃林
[34:36] – I got a good one. Oughta even out. – 我感觉不错 这样就扯平了
[34:39] Listen, you gotta quit your worrying so much. 听着 你不要这么担心
[34:42] – Mama’s gonna raise hell. – Mm-hm. – 妈妈会气死的 – 嗯
[34:44] She’s just gonna curse you up and down. 她会把你从头骂到脚
[34:46] – Well, you should be used to that. – 你应该已经适应了
[34:48] – I’m used to lots of things. – 我应经适应了很多东西
[34:50] – I work at Wal-Mart. – Not anymore, Carla Jean. – 我在沃尔玛工作 – 不用再去上班了 卡拉·金
[34:53] You are retired. 你可以退休了
[34:55] – Llewelyn? – Yes, ma’am? – 卢埃林? – 是的 女士?
[34:59] – You are coming back, ain’t you? – 你会回来的 对吗?
[35:02] – I shall return. – 我会回来的
[35:09] Sheriff’s department! 警察局!
[35:13] Look at that lock. 看看那把锁
[35:17] – We going in? – Gun out and up. – 我们闯进去吗? – 把枪拿在手上
[35:24] – What about yours? – I’m hiding behind you. – 你的枪呢? – 我会躲在你背后
[35:30] Sheriff’s department! 警察局!
[35:58] – I believe they done lit a shuck. – 我看他们早溜了
[35:59] – I believe you’re right. – 我看你是对的
[36:01] – That from the lock? – Probably must be. – 那个是门锁? – 一定是了
[36:05] – So when was he here, sheriff? – 他什么时候再这里的呢 长官?
[36:07] – I don’t know. Oh… – 我不知道 哦
[36:09] – Now that’s aggravating. – Sheriff? – 那可真让人生气 – 长官?
[36:11] – Still sweating. – 还在冒水珠
[36:13] – Oh, sheriff! We just missed him! – 哦 长官! 我们刚巧错过他了
[36:18] We gotta circulate this on radio. 我们得在电台散布这个消息
[36:22] All right. 好吧
[36:24] What do we circulate? 我们该播些什么呢?
[36:28] Looking for a man who has recently drunk milk? 寻找一个最近喝过牛奶的男子?
[36:35] – Oh, sheriff, that’s aggravating. – 哦 长官 那可真气人
[36:38] – I’m ahead of you there. – 我已经气过了
[36:41] Think this boy Moss 你想这个叫摩斯的小子
[36:43] has got any notion of the sorts of son-of-bitches 知不知道有个混蛋
[36:45] – that are hunting him? – 正在追杀他吗?
[36:47] – I don’t know. He ought to. – 不清楚 他应该知道吧
[36:52] He’s seen the same things I’ve seen 他能看到我所看到的东西
[36:53] and it certainly made an impression on me. 这让我 对他刮目相看
[37:03] – Take me to a motel. – Got one in mind? – 带我去个汽车旅馆 – 你有什么想去的?
[37:05] Someplace cheap. 便宜就行
[37:08] – You tell me the option. – Do what now? – 你告诉我你的选择 – 现在做什么?
[37:12] You pick the option goes with the applicable rate 你挑个房型 付对应的房价
[37:17] I’m just one person, 我不过一个人
[37:18] so it don’t matter the size of the bed. 因此床的大小没关系
[37:26] This is Roberto’s Automotive. 这里是罗伯托汽车
[37:28] I’m not in right now. 我现在不在
[37:29] Please leave a message. 请留言
[39:30] – Hello? – Is Llewelyn there? – 你好? – 卢埃林在吗?
[39:34] Llewelyn? No, he ain’t. 卢埃林? 不 他不在
[39:37] You expect him? 你在等他?
[39:39] Now why would I expect him? Who is this? 我为什么会等他呢?你是谁?
[39:51] – May I help you? – 我能帮你吗?
[39:52] – Yeah, you got a pair of Larry Mahans? – 是啊 你有拉瑞·玛汗靴吗?
[39:54] Shoulder, size 11? 牛肩皮 11码?
[39:56] – I’ll check. – You all sell socks? – 我找找看 – 你买袜子吗?
[39:58] – Just white. – 只有白色
[40:00] – Well, white’s all I wear. Bathroom? – 我也只穿白色 洗手间?
[40:28] Don’t stop.Just ride me up past those rooms. 别停车 开过这些房间
[40:31] – What room? – Just drive me around. – 什么房间? – 就带着我绕圈子开
[40:35] I wanna see if someone’s here. 我想看是不是有人在这
[40:45] Keep going. Don’t stop. 继续开 别停
[40:47] I don’t wanna 我不想
[40:48] get into some kind of a jackpot here. 在这惹什么麻烦
[40:50] It’s all right. 没事的
[40:52] Why don’t I just set you down right here 不如在这里把你放下来
[40:54] and we won’t argue about it? 我也不收你的钱了
[40:56] – Take me to another motel. – 带我去另外一家汽车旅馆
[40:58] – Let’s just call it square. – 我们就算两清了吧
[40:59] You’re in the jackpot, 你已经惹上麻烦
[41:01] and I’m trying to get you out of it. 了 而我要把你从中带出去
[41:03] Take me to another motel. 带我去另外一家汽车旅馆
[41:53] Lab reports from Austin 来自奥斯汀实验室
[41:55] on that boy by the highway. 高速公路老头的尸检报告
[41:56] – What was the bullet? – Wasrt no bullet. – 是什么子弹? – 没有子弹
[42:00] – Wasrt no bullet? – Yes, sir. Wasrt none. – 没有子弹? – 是的 长官 一颗也没有
[42:04] Well, Wendell, with all due respect, 温德尔 请恕我冒昧
[42:06] that don’t make a lot of sense. 可那一点也解释不通
[42:09] No, sir. 是的 长官
[42:10] You said entry wound in the forehead, 你说前额伤口为进口
[42:13] no exit wound. 却无出口
[42:14] – Yes, sir. – You telling me he shot this boy – 是的 长官 – 你是说他射杀了这个老头
[42:17] and then went digging around with a knife? 然后用小刀把子弹挖了出来
[42:20] – Sir, I don’t wanna picture that. – 长官 我不想描绘那种画面
[42:22] – I don’t either. – 我也不想
[42:23] Can I freshen that there for you,sheriff? 我能为你加满吗 警长?
[42:26] Yeah, Maureen, you better had. 好的 莫林 你最好给我加点
[42:29] Ranger and the DEA 巡警和缉毒警
[42:30] are headed back out to the scene. 正前往案发现场
[42:32] Gonna join ’em? 要一起去吗?
[42:34] Any new bodies accumulate out there? 那里有新尸体吗?
[42:38] – No, sir. – Well, then I guess I can skip it. – 没有 长官 – 那我想我就不去了
[42:56] – Twelve-gauge. You need shells? – 12号(18.415毫米口径) 你要子弹吗?
[42:58] – Yeah, double-ought. – 要的 散弹
[43:00] – Yeah, that’ll give you a wallop. – 这个的后冲力可很强的
[43:02] – Y’all got camping supplies? – 你想要露营用品?
[43:04] Tent poles. You already have the tent? 帐篷支杆 你已经有帐篷了?
[43:07] Well, something like that. 和那差不多的东西
[43:09] Give me the model number on the tent, 给我帐篷的型号
[43:10] I can order poles. 我可以预订支杆
[43:12] – Never mind. I want a tent. – What kind? – 没关系 我要一个帐篷 – 那种的?
[43:15] The kind with most poles. 有最多支杆的那种
[43:39] – Could I get another room? – 我能再开个房间吗?
[43:40] – You wanna change rooms? – 你要换房间吗?
[43:42] No, ma’am, 不 女士
[43:42] I wanna keep my room and get another one. 我想保留我现在的房间再开个房间
[43:44] – Another additional? – Yes, ma’am. – 额外的一间? – 是的 女士
[43:47] And do you have a map of the rooms? 你有客房示意图吗?
[43:49] Well, yeah, we had a sorta one. 有的 我这里有张
[43:54] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[43:59] How about 38? 38号行吗?
[44:01] well,you can have the one right next to yours 我可以给你隔壁的房间
[44:04] if you want, 如果你想要
[44:04] 137. It ain’t took. 137号 没有人住
[44:06] – No, 38 will be fine. – 不 38号就好了
[44:08] – Well, that’s got two double beds. – 可那间房有两个大床
[50:46] How’d you find that? 你怎么找来的?
[52:34] You shouldn’t be doir that. 你真的不该那样做
[52:37] Even a young man like you. 就算是像你这样的年轻人
[52:41] – Doir what? – Hitchhiking. – 做什么? – 搭便车
[52:50] Dangerous. 很危险
[53:10] You know Anton Chigurh by sight,is that correct? 你见过安通·希格本人 对吧?
[53:14] Yes, sir, I know him every which way. 是的 先生 我对他了如指掌
[53:17] When did you last see him? 你最后一次见他什么时候?
[53:20] Uh… 唔…
[53:21] …November 28th, last year. 去年 11月28日
[53:25] Seem pretty sure of the date. 看起来对日期挺确定
[53:26] Did I ask you to sit? 我要你坐下过吗?
[53:29] No, sir, but you struck me as a man 没有 先生 不过我觉得你
[53:30] who wouldn’t wanna waste a chair. 像那种不会白空着张椅子的那种人
[53:33] I remember dates, names, numbers. 我记得日期 名字 号码
[53:36] I saw him November the 28th. 我在11月29日看到过他
[53:40] Got a loose cannon here. 这而有匹脱缰野马
[53:42] We’re out a bunch of money, 我们的一大笔钱没了
[53:44] and the other party is out his product. 而另一方的货也不见了
[53:46] – Yes, sir. – This account will give up – 是的 先生 – 这个账户能于
[53:49] $1,200 in any 24-hour period 任何24小时内提出1200美金
[53:52] .That’s up from a thousand. 上限是10万
[53:53] If your expenses run higher, 如果你的花销超出了
[53:55] I hope you’ll trust us for it. 希望你也能物超所值
[53:57] OK. 好的
[53:59] – Just how well do you know Chigurh? – 你到底多了解希格?
[54:01] – What do you wanna know? – 你想知道什么?
[54:03] I just wanna know your opinion of him,in general. 我只想知道你对他总体的印象
[54:07] – Just how dangerous is he? – 他到底有多危险?
[54:10] – Compared to what, the bubonic plague? – 和什么相比 黑死病?
[54:13] He’s bad enough you called me. 他可怕到你请我出马
[54:15] Yeah, he’s a psychopathic killer,but so what? 是的 他是个变态杀人狂 不过又有什么呢?
[54:20] There’s plenty of them around. 这种人多得是
[54:21] Killed three men in a Del Rio motel yesterday, 昨天在德里奥汽车旅馆杀了三人
[54:24] and two others in that colossal goat-fuck 之后又杀了2个
[54:27] out in the desert. 在沙漠里
[54:28] – We can stop that. – 我们可以阻止他
[54:29] – Seem pretty sure of yourself. – 对你自己自信满满
[54:33] You’ve led something of a charmed life, 你过着舒适安逸的生活
[54:35] haven’t you, Mr. Wells? 对吧 威尔斯先生?
[54:38] In all honesty, I can’t say that 说实在的 我觉得
[54:41] charm has had a whole lot to do with it. 这和舒适的生活没什么大关系
[54:45] – I was wondering… – Yes? – 我在想… – 什么?
[54:48] Could you validate my parking ticket? 你能给我报销停车票吗?
[54:52] – An attempt at humor, I suppose? – I’m sorry. – 你是在说笑吧 我猜? – 对不起
[55:01] You know, I counted the floors 你知道 我从街上
[55:04] to this building from the street. 数了这栋楼的楼层
[55:07] – And? – There’s one missing. – 然后呢? – 少了一层
[55:12] We’ll look into it. 我们会去调查
[55:34] One room. One night. 一个房间 一个晚上
[55:37] – That’ll be $26. – Alrighty. – 26美金 – 好的
[55:45] You on all night? 你整晚都在?
[55:46] Yes, sir, I’ll be right here 是的 先生
[55:47] till 10:00 in the morning. 到明天早上10点我都在
[55:51] This here’s for you. Now, 这是给你 现在
[55:53] I ain’t asking you to do anything illegal. 我不是要你帮我做什么违法的事
[55:55] There’s someone who been looking for me. 有人在找我
[55:57] Not police. 不是警察
[55:59] You just call me 打电话给我
[55:59] if anyone else checks in tonight. 今晚如果有任何人入住的话
[56:01] And by anyone, I mean any swinging dick. 而说到任何人 我是说连来做皮肉生意的人
[56:46] There just ain’t no way. 他没可能知道我在哪的
[1:02:26] Don’t worry, I ain’t gonna hurt you. 别担心 我不会伤害你的
[1:02:29] I need you to drive me on outta here. 我要你把我载出这里
[1:05:38] – Why not? – I don’t know, man. – 为什么不? – 我不知道 伙计
[1:06:04] Were you in a car accident? 你出车祸了吗?
[1:06:08] I’ll give you 500 bucks for that coat. 我花500块买你那件外套
[1:06:12] Lemme see the money. 先把钱给我看
[1:06:16] Were you in a car accident? 你出车祸了吗?
[1:06:20] – Yeah. – OK, give me the money. – 是的 – 好吧 把钱给我
[1:06:22] – It’s right here. Give me the clothes. – 就在这里 把衣服给我
[1:06:25] – Let him hold the money. – 把钱先给他
[1:06:33] Give it here. 给我
[1:06:42] Gimme that beer too. 那啤酒也给我
[1:06:46] How much? 多少钱?
[1:06:49] Brian, give him the beer. 布莱恩 把啤酒给他
[1:08:03] Ah! 啊!
[1:09:03] Mexico… 墨西哥人
[1:09:05] …por favor. 帮个忙
[1:11:11] Wait up! 等等!
[1:11:15] …and I had a 44 inch waist …我那时腰围44英寸(3尺3)
[1:11:17] .My diet specialist got a hold of me, 我的营养师控制住了我的食欲
[1:11:18] and that first week,I lost seven pounds! 第一周 我减了7磅!
[1:11:20] Looking back on the diet, 回顾整个过程
[1:11:22] it was relatively easy to lose the weight, 减肥相对来说比较容易
[1:11:24] though it did have moments. 不过也有难熬的时候
[1:11:26] Sometimes,it looked as if I gained weight 有时候会感觉
[1:11:28] instead of lost it. 我体重不减反增
[1:11:29] The most difficult part is still ahead. 最难熬得时光还在以后
[1:11:32] Keeping weight off now that we’ve lost it. 在持续减掉体重后
[1:11:34] It’s natural for you to gain a few pounds. 涨上几磅是很自然的事
[1:11:36] But as soon as you do, make sure you go on… 不过你体重增长后 确保你继续…
[1:12:37] Here are a few points to remember. 这里有几个小要点
[1:12:40] First of all, weigh in every day. 首先 每天称体重
[1:13:11] Any word on those vehicles yet? 那些车辆调查有什么进展吗?
[1:13:13] Sheriff,I found out everything there was to find. 长官 所有能找到的信息我都找到了
[1:13:16] Those vehicles 这些车
[1:13:17] are titled and registered to deceased people. 是登记在死人名下的
[1:13:21] The owner of that Bronco’s been dead 20 years. 那辆布容科的车主已经死了20年
[1:13:23] Want me to find out about the Mexican ones? 想要我去找找那些墨西哥人车的资料吗?
[1:13:26] No. Lord, no. 别 上帝 别
[1:13:28] There’s this month’s checks. 这个月的核查内容在这里
[1:13:31] That DEA agent called again. 缉毒警又打电话来了
[1:13:33] You don’t wanna talk to him? 你不想和他通话吗?
[1:13:34] Gonna try to keep from it much as I can. 能不和他通话就不通话
[1:13:37] He going back out there. 他要回案发现场
[1:13:38] he wanted to know if you wanted to go with him. 想知道你是不是要和他一同去
[1:13:40] That’s cordial of him. 他真是个工作狂
[1:13:43] Could I get you to call Loretta for me,tell her 你能给罗瑞塔打给电话吗 告诉她
[1:13:45] I’m going to Odessa to see Carla Jean Moss 我要去奥德赛去见卡拉·金·摩斯
[1:13:48] – Yes, sheriff. – 是 长官
[1:13:49] – I’ll call her when I get there. – 到了那里我会给她电话的
[1:13:51] I’d call now, 我本想现在就打
[1:13:51] but if she want me to come home, I might. 可如果她要我回家的话 我可能就回去了
[1:13:53] Do you want me to wait 你想要等到你出了这栋楼
[1:13:54] till you quit the building? 在给她电话吗?
[1:13:56] Uh-huh. Don’t wanna lie without 嗯 不到万不得已
[1:13:59] what it’s absolutely necessary. 时不要撒谎
[1:14:04] What is it Torbert says about truth and justice? 托伯特对真相和正义有何说法?
[1:14:07] Oh, we dedicate ourselves daily anew. 哦 我们为此每天都奉献自己
[1:14:10] Something like that. 像那样的话
[1:14:11] I’m gonna commence dedicating myself twice daily. 我现在要开始每天献身给自己2次了
[1:14:14] Might come to three before it’s over. 可能一天结束前还会到3次
[1:14:18] What the hell? 什么鬼东西?
[1:14:29] Sheriff? 长官?
[1:14:30] You looked at your load lately? 你最近查了车上的东西没?
[1:14:34] – That is a damn outrage. – 这简直太过分了
[1:14:36] – One of those tie-downs worked loose. – 你有一个口袋束口松了
[1:14:39] – How many bodies did you leave with? – 你发车的时候装了几具尸体?
[1:14:41] – I ain’t lost none of ’em, sheriff. – 我可一具也没丢
[1:14:44] Couldrt y’all have taken a van out there? 你们就不能用辆有顶货车来送吗?
[1:14:46] We didn’t have no van with four-wheel drive. 我们可没有四轮货车
[1:14:49] You gona write me up for improperly secured load? 你要因为我不安全运货开罚单吗?
[1:14:52] You get your ass outta here. 你快滚
[1:14:57] Buenos dias. 上午好
[1:15:00] I’m guessing this isn’t 我猜
[1:15:01] the future you had pictured for yourself 这是你没有想到的
[1:15:03] when you first clapped eyes on that money. 当你第一次看到这些钱
[1:15:07] Don’t worry.I’m not the man who’s after you. 别担心 我不是追杀你的人
[1:15:11] I know that. 我知道
[1:15:14] I’ve seen him. 我见过他了
[1:15:15] You’ve seen him?And you’re not dead? 你见过他了?而你还没死?
[1:15:20] Huh. 嗯
[1:15:21] What’s this guy supposed to be, 这是个什么人
[1:15:22] the ultimate badass? 终极坏蛋?
[1:15:24] Don’t think that’s how I’d describe him. 我可不会这么形容他
[1:15:26] How would you describe him? 你会怎么形容他?
[1:15:28] I guess I’d say he doesn’t have a sense of humor. 我想我会说他没什么幽默感
[1:15:32] – His name’s Chigurh. – Sugar? – 他的名字是希格 – 虚格(糖)
[1:15:35] Chigurh. Anton Chigurh. 希格 安通·希格
[1:15:37] – You know how he found you? – 你知道他怎么找到你的?
[1:15:39] – Yeah, I know how he found me. – 是的 我知道
[1:15:41] – It’s called a transponder. – 那是个发射器
[1:15:42] – I know what it’s called. – 我知道那个叫什么
[1:15:44] – He won’t find me again. – Not that way. – 他再也找不到我了 – 不用哪种方法了
[1:15:47] – Not any way. – Took me about three hours. – 用任何方法也找不到 – 我只花了3个小时
[1:15:50] – Yeah, well, I been immobile. – 是啊 我行动不便
[1:15:52] – No. You don’t understand. – 不 你还不明白
[1:15:57] – What do you do? – I’m retired. – 你做什么的? – 我退休了
[1:16:00] – What did you do? – Welder. – 你以前做什么的? – 焊工
[1:16:03] – Acetylene? Mig? Tig? – Any of it. – 乙炔? 溶化极气保焊? 惰性气体保焊? – 都行
[1:16:05] – If it can be welded, I can weld it. – 只要这东西能被焊接 我就能搞定
[1:16:07] – Cast iron? – 铸铁
[1:16:08] – Yeah. – I don’t mean braze. – 行 – 我不是说用铜焊接
[1:16:10] – I didn’t say braze. – Pot metal? – 我没说用铜 – 铸铁?
[1:16:12] What did I say? 我刚刚不是说了吗?
[1:16:15] – Were you in ‘Nam? – Yeah, I was ‘Nam. – 你当时在越南? – 是的 我在越南(美国越战部队)
[1:16:21] So was I. 我也是
[1:16:23] So, what does that make me, your buddy? 那么 这让我成什么了 你的兄弟?
[1:16:27] Look, you gotta give me this money. 听着 你必须要把钱给我
[1:16:30] I got no other reason to protect you. 否则我没理由保护你
[1:16:34] It’s too late. I spent it. 太迟了 我花光了
[1:16:37] A million and a half on whores and whiskey, 150万华在妓女和威士忌上
[1:16:40] and the rest of it,I just sorta blew it in. 其它的钱也挥霍一空了
[1:16:44] How do you know he’s not on his way to Odessa? 你怎么知道他不会去奥德赛?
[1:16:51] – Why would he go to Odessa? – Kill your wife. – 他为什么要去奥德赛? – 杀了你的老婆
[1:17:02] Maybe he’s the one that needs to be worried 也许他才应该担惊受怕
[1:17:05] … about me. …怕我
[1:17:07] He isn’t. 他不会
[1:17:09] Yeah. You’re not cut out for this. 没错 你不是这块料
[1:17:12] You’re just a guy 你不过是
[1:17:13] who happened to find those vehicles. 恰巧发现那些车的普通人
[1:17:22] I’m across the river at the Hotel Eagle. 我在河对面的老鹰酒店
[1:17:25] Carson Wells. 卡尔逊·威尔斯
[1:17:27] Call me when you’ve had enough. 你受够了就来找我吧
[1:17:29] I can even let you keep a little of the money. 我甚至能让你留下点钱
[1:17:33] If I was into cutting deals, 如果我要做交易
[1:17:34] why wouldn’t I deal with Sugar? 为什么我不直接和虚格(糖)做交易
[1:17:36] No, no, you don’t understand. 不 不 你不明白
[1:17:38] You can’t make a deal with him. 他可不会和你做交易
[1:17:40] Even if you gave him the money back, 就算你把钱给他了
[1:17:42] he’d still kill you for inconveniencing him. 他还是会因为你让他大费周章而杀了你
[1:17:45] He’s a peculiar man. 他是个另类
[1:17:48] Might even say he has principles, 甚至可以说他很有原则
[1:17:50] principles that transcend money or drugs 远远凌驾于金钱或是毒品
[1:17:53] or anything like that. Not like you. 甚至任何东西的原则 不像你
[1:17:57] Yeah. He’s not even like me. 没错 他甚至不像我
[1:18:00] No, he don’t talk as much as you. 对 他可不像你废话那么多
[1:18:02] I give him points for that. 这点我要给他加分
[1:18:06] Carla Jean, thank you for coming. 卡拉·金 谢谢你能来
[1:18:08] Don’t know why I did. 我也不知道为什么要来
[1:18:10] I told you, I don’t know where he is. 告诉过你 我不知道他在哪里
[1:18:13] – You haven’t heard from him? – No, I ain’t. – 你没有他的消息? – 不 我没有
[1:18:16] – Nothing? – Not word one. – 什么都没有? – 一个字都没有
[1:18:18] – Would you tell me if you had? – 你有了他的消息能通知我吗?
[1:18:21] – Well, I don’t know. – 我不知道
[1:18:22] – He don’t need any trouble from you. – 他不需要你给他带来麻烦
[1:18:25] – It ain’t me he’s in trouble with. – 他可不是惹上我了
[1:18:27] – Who’s he in trouble with then? – 那他惹谁了?
[1:18:29] – Some pretty bad people. – 一些亡命之徒
[1:18:30] These people will kill him, Carla Jean. 这些人会杀了他 卡拉·金
[1:18:33] They won’t quit. 他们不会中途停手的
[1:18:34] He won’t neither. He never has. 他也不会 他从未停手
[1:18:38] He can take all comers. 兵来将挡 水来土掩
[1:18:43] You know Charlie Walser? 你知道查理·沃尔瑟
[1:18:44] He’s got that place out east of Sanderson? 他住在山德逊的东部
[1:18:48] Well you know how they used to slaughter beeves, 你知道他曾经怎么样杀牛
[1:18:51] hit ’em right there with a maul, 用大锤直接锤这里
[1:18:53] truss ’em and slit their throats? 把它们紧绑后 割破喉咙
[1:18:54] Here Charlie’s got one all trussed up 查理把一头牛五花大绑
[1:18:56] and all set to drain him 准备要放血了
[1:18:57] and the beef comes to,it starts thrashing around. 而那头牛开始疯狂的翻滚
[1:19:01] Six hundred pounds of very pissed off livestock. 600磅狂怒的家畜
[1:19:04] You’ll excuse the… Well… 请你原谅我说这个…
[1:19:06] Charlie grabs a gun,shoot the thing in the head, 查理拿了一把抢 对着头开了一枪
[1:19:09] but with the swinging and thrashing, 不过牛在不停的挣扎滚动
[1:19:11] it’s a glance shot. 他没打准
[1:19:12] Ricochets, hits Charlie in the shoulder. 牛角 刺入了查理的肩膀
[1:19:15] You go see Charlie, 你去看查理
[1:19:16] he still can’t pick up his right hand for his hat 他现在右手还不能捡帽子呢
[1:19:18] The point being, 重点是
[1:19:20] that even in the contest between man and steer, 就算是人和阉牛对着干
[1:19:23] the issue is not certain. 结果还不确定呢
[1:19:32] When Llewelyn calls, 卢埃林打电话给你时
[1:19:34] just tell him I can make him safe. 告诉他我能保护他的安全
[1:19:41] ‘Course, 当然
[1:19:42] they slaughter steers a lot different these days. 现在杀阉牛的方法可不同以往了
[1:19:46] Use a air gun. 使用气枪
[1:19:46] Shoots out a little rod about that 射出一枚小子弹到
[1:19:48] far under the brain. 大脑下这么远
[1:19:50] Sucks right back in. 马上被吸入脑内
[1:19:51] Animal never knows what hit him. 动物永远不会知道什么击中他了
[1:19:56] – Why are you telling me that, sheriff? – 你告诉我这些干什么呢 长官?
[1:19:59] – I don’t know. – 我不知道
[1:20:03] My mind wanders. 我的思绪发散开了
[1:21:28] Hello, Carson. 你好 卡尔逊
[1:21:33] Let’s go to your room. 去你的房间
[1:21:47] You don’t have to do this. 你没必要这么做
[1:21:49] I’m a day trader.I could just go home. 我是来这里和你谈生意的 我现在就可以走了
[1:21:55] – You could. – Make it won’th your while, – 你可以走的 – 最好别浪费我的时间
[1:21:58] take you to an ATM.There’s 14 grand in it. 带你去个ATM(自动取款机) 给你14000美金
[1:22:02] And everybody just walks away. 大家就分道扬镳
[1:22:06] An ATM. 一个ATM
[1:22:12] I know where the satchel is. 我知道箱子在哪里
[1:22:15] If you knew, you would have it with you. 如果你知道 你会随身带着的
[1:22:18] I can find it from the river bank. 我能在河堤边找到
[1:22:20] I know where it is. 我知道它在哪里
[1:22:23] – I know something better. – What’s that? – 我知道更好的消息 – 什么消息?
[1:22:26] Where it’s going to be. 箱子将来会在哪里?
[1:22:29] – Where’s that? – It will be brought to me – 在哪里? – 会有人带来给我
[1:22:33] and placed at my feet. 放在我的脚下
[1:22:37] You don’t know to a certainty. 你也不能百分之百的确定
[1:22:40] – In 20 minutes it could be here. – 20分钟后 箱子可能会在这
[1:22:43] – I do know to a certainty. – 我是百分之百的确定
[1:22:44] And you know what’s gonna happen now, Carson? 而你知道现在会发生什么事吗 卡尔逊?
[1:22:48] You should admit your situation. 你应该认清你的状况
[1:22:51] There would be more dignity in it. 那你还会有点尊严
[1:22:58] You go to hell. 你去死吧
[1:23:02] All right.Let me ask you something. 好吧 我来问你点事情
[1:23:07] If the rule you followed brought you to this, 如果你所遵循的规则把你带到这里来了
[1:23:11] of what use was the rule? 那么这个规则又有什么用呢
[1:23:20] Do you have any idea how crazy you are? 你知道你有多疯狂吗?
[1:23:25] You mean the nature of this conversation? 你是说我们的对话?
[1:23:27] I mean the nature of you. 我是说你
[1:23:34] You… You can have the money, Anton. 你…你会拿到钱的 安通
[1:24:20] – Hello? – Yes? – 你好? – 怎么?
[1:24:24] Is, uh, Carson Wells there? 卡尔逊·威尔斯在吗?
[1:24:29] Not in the sense that you mean. 不是你说的那种”在”
[1:24:34] – You need to come see me. – Who is this? – 你需要来见见我 – 你是谁?
[1:24:38] You know who it is. 你知道我是谁
[1:24:41] – You need to talk to me. – 你需要和我谈谈
[1:24:43] – I don’t need to talk to you. – 我不需要和你谈
[1:24:44] I think you do. 我想你需要的
[1:24:47] Do you know where I’m going? 你知道我要去哪吗?
[1:24:48] Why would I care where you’re going? 我为什么要管你去哪里?
[1:24:51] I know where you are. 我知道你在哪里
[1:24:54] Yeah, where am I? 是啊 我在哪里?
[1:24:56] You’re in the hospital across the river, 你在河对面的医院里
[1:24:58] but that’s not where I’m going. 不过那里不是我要去的地方
[1:25:01] Do you know where I’m going? 你知道我要去哪吗?
[1:25:05] – Yeah, I know where you’re going. – All right. – 是的 我知道你要去哪 – 好吧
[1:25:09] You know she won’t be there. 你知道她不会再那里的
[1:25:11] It doesn’t make any difference where she is. 她在不在没有关系
[1:25:13] So, what’re you going up there for? 那么 你为什么要去那里?
[1:25:19] You know how this is gonna turn out,don’t you? 你知道最后会有什么样的后果 对吧?
[1:25:24] Nope. 不知道
[1:25:25] I think you do.So this is what I’ll offer. 我觉得你知道 那这是我的提议
[1:25:31] You bring me the money,and I’ll let her go. 你把钱带来 我放你走
[1:25:33] Otherwise, she’s accountable,the same as you. 否则 她会死 你也一样
[1:25:40] That’s the best deal you’re gonna get. 这可是你最划算的买卖
[1:25:42] I won’t tell you you can save yourself, 我不会告诉你你可以挽救你自
[1:25:45] because you can’t. 己 因为你救不了
[1:25:50] Yeah, I’m gonna bring you something,all right. 好的 我会给你带点东西 这么说吧
[1:25:53] Decided to make you a project of mine. 我来给你一个我的提议
[1:25:55] You ain’t gonna have to come look for me at all. 你根本没必要再来找我了
[1:26:02] – The motel in Del Rio? – Yes, sir. – 德瑞奥的汽车旅馆? – 是的 长官
[1:26:05] None of the three had ID on ’em, 三个人身上都没有身份证
[1:26:07] but they’re tellir me that all three is Mexican.. 不过他们告诉我那三个人都是墨西哥人
[1:26:10] was Mexicans. 曾经是
[1:26:11] There’s a question 去查查看
[1:26:12] ,whether they stopped being and when. 他们是不是真的转国籍了 什么时候
[1:26:18] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[1:26:20] Wendell, 温德尔
[1:26:20] did you inquire about the lock cylinder? 你询问过关于锁芯的事情吗?
[1:26:22] – Yes, sir. It was punched out. – OK. – 是的 长官 它是被巨力敲出的 – 好的
[1:26:26] – Wanna drive out there? – 想开车去现场看看吗?
[1:26:27] – No, that’s all I had to look for, – 不用 我知道那些就够了
[1:26:29] it sound like these boys died of natural causes. 听起来这几个家伙死于自然原因
[1:26:31] – How’s that, sheriff? – 为什么 长官?
[1:26:33] – Natural to the line of work they in. – 对于他们所在行当来说再自然不过了
[1:26:35] – Yes, sir. – My God, Wendell, it’s all-out war. – 是的 长官 – 天啊 温德尔 这世界都乱了
[1:26:38] I can’t think of any other word for it. 我对这些事都无言以对了
[1:26:40] Who are these people? 这都是些什么人?
[1:26:42] Here, last week 这里 上
[1:26:43] they found this couple out in California. 周他们在加州发现这对夫妇
[1:26:46] They rent out rooms to old people 他们把房间租给老人
[1:26:48] ,kill ’em, bury ’em in the yard, 杀了他们埋在院子里
[1:26:50] cash their Social Security checks. 取出他们社会保险帐号的钱
[1:26:53] Oh, they’d torture ’em first.I don’t know why. 他们先折磨他们 我不知道为什么
[1:26:57] Maybe their television set was broke. 可能他们的电视机坏了
[1:27:00] And this went on until, here, I quote, 而这个一直持续到 在这里 我引用
[1:27:03] “Neighbors were alerted 邻居们看到
[1:27:04] when a man ran from the premises 一个人从他们家跑出来
[1:27:07] wearing only a dog collar. “ 只戴了个狗项圈才发现的
[1:27:11] You can’t make up such a thing as that. 你肯定编不出像那样的事
[1:27:12] I dare you to try. 情 你尽管试试看
[1:27:14] But that’s what it took, 不过你注意到没
[1:27:15] you notice,to get somebody’s attention. 想要引起别人的注意就要做这种事
[1:27:18] Digging graves in the backyard didn’t bring any. 在后院里挖坟墓可引不起注意
[1:27:27] Well, that’s all right.I laugh myself sometimes. 没关系 我有时自己也会笑
[1:27:33] Ain’t a whole lot else you can do. 对此你也无能为力
[1:27:37] Tell me something. 告诉我
[1:27:40] Who gets through this gate into the US? 谁能通过这个门去美国呢?
[1:27:44] I don’t know. American citizens? 我不知道 美国公民?
[1:27:47] Some American citizens.Who do you think decides? 某些美国公民 你觉得是由谁来决定的?
[1:27:50] – You do, I reckon. – That is correct. – 我想是你 – 没错
[1:27:52] – How do I decide? – I don’t know. – 我怎么样决定? – 我不知道
[1:27:54] I ask questions. 我问问题
[1:27:55] If I get sensible answers, 如果回答很有道理
[1:27:57] then they get to go to America. 他们就能去美国了
[1:27:58] If I don’t, they don’t. 如果没道理 他们就去不了
[1:28:00] – Anything you don’t understand? – No. – 有什么不明白的吗? – 没有
[1:28:02] I ask again, 我再问一次
[1:28:03] how you come to be here with no clothes? 你怎么会不穿衣服到这里来?
[1:28:06] Well, I got an overcoat on. 我穿了件外套
[1:28:09] – Are you jacking with me? – No, sir. – 你是在和我抬杠吗? – 没有 长官
[1:28:11] – Don’t jack with me. – Yes, sir. – 别和我抬杠 – 是 长官
[1:28:13] – You in the service? – No, I’m a veteran. – 你是现役军人吗? – 不 我是老兵
[1:28:16] – ‘Nam? – Yes, sir, two tours. – 越南? – 是的 长官 去了两次
[1:28:18] – What outfit? – Twelfth Infantry Battalion, – 什么部队? – 12步兵营
[1:28:21] August 7th, 1966, July 2nd, 1968. 1966年8月7日 1968年7月2日
[1:28:27] – Wilson! – Yes, sir! – 威尔逊! – 是的 长官!
[1:28:30] Get someone to help this man. 找个人来帮帮他
[1:28:32] He needs to get into town. 他要去镇上
[1:28:43] – How those Larry’s holdir up? – Good, good. – 这双”拉瑞”鞋穿的还舒服吗? – 很好 很好
[1:28:46] – I need everything else. – OK. – 我要除了鞋子的一整套行头 – 好吧
[1:28:49] Have a lot of people come in here 有很多没穿衣服的人
[1:28:51] without any clothes on? 来这里吗?
[1:28:53] No, sir. It’s unusual. 没有 先生 这不大常见
[1:29:08] – She don’t want to talk to you. – 她不想和你说话
[1:29:10] – Yes, she does. Put her on. – 她想的 把电话给她
[1:29:12] – Do you know what time it is? – I don’t care, – 你知道现在几点了吗? – 我不管
[1:29:14] and don’t you hang up this phone. 你敢挂电话试试看
[1:29:17] Discombobulated by a no-account son-in-law. 被这个一无是处的女婿给气死了
[1:29:21] – Llewelyn? – Hey, you. – 卢埃林? – 嗨 你
[1:29:23] – What should I do? – You know what’s going on? – 我该怎么做? – 你知道出什么事了?
[1:29:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:29:27] I had the sheriff here from Terrell County. He… 我和一个从特瑞尔区来的长官碰了面 他
[1:29:30] – What’d you tell him? – 你告诉他什么了?
[1:29:32] – What did I know to tell him? – 我能告诉他什么?
[1:29:34] You’re hurt, ain’t you? 你受伤了 对吧?
[1:29:37] What makes you say that? 你怎么会那么说?
[1:29:39] – I can hear it in your voice. – 我能听出来
[1:29:41] – It’s falseness in his voice! – 他声音听起来好的很!
[1:29:43] Look, I want you to meet me 听好 我要你到
[1:29:44] at the Desert Sands Motel in El Paso. 艾帕索的沙漠汽车旅店和碰头
[1:29:47] I’m gonna give you the money,put you on a plane. 我会把钱给你 送你上飞机
[1:29:49] Llewelyn, I ain’t gonna leave you in the lurch. 卢埃林 我不会把你丢在一旁不管的
[1:29:52] This works better. With you gone and I don’t have the money, 这会更好点 你走了后 而钱不在我身上
[1:29:55] he can’t touch me,but I can sure touch him. 他找不到我了 而我却能去找他
[1:29:58] And after I find him,I’ll come and join you. 在我找到他之后 我就会来和你相聚
[1:30:01] Find who?What am I supposed to do with mother? 找到谁? 我的妈妈怎么办?
[1:30:04] – She’ll be all right. – All right? – 她会没事的 – 没事?
[1:30:06] Be all right? I got the cancer! 怎么没事? 我得了癌症!
[1:30:09] Ain’t nobody gonna bother her. 没人能再能烦她了
[1:30:45] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:30:51] – Me? – Yes. – 我? – 是的
[1:30:53] Nobody. 无名小卒
[1:30:55] Accounting. 财务
[1:30:58] He gave the Mexicans a receiver. 他给了墨西哥人一个接收器
[1:31:03] He feels… 他觉得
[1:31:05] He felt that the more people looking… 他觉得越多人寻找…
[1:31:09] That’s foolish.You pick the one right tool. 太愚蠢了 只要找一个合适的人就够了(杀手本人)
[1:31:14] I see. 我懂了
[1:31:18] Are you going to shoot me? 你要杀了我吗?
[1:31:26] That depends. 看情况
[1:31:30] Do you see me? 你看到了我吗?
[1:31:35] I always seen this is what it’d come to. 我一直就就知道迟早有这么一天
[1:31:38] – Three years ago, I pre-visioned it. – 三年前 我就预料到了
[1:31:40] – It ain’t three years we been married. – 我们结婚还没三年呢
[1:31:42] Three years ago I said them very words, 三年前我就说过这些话
[1:31:44] “no” and “good. “ “不”和”好”
[1:31:46] Here we are, 90 degree heat, 我们在这里 90度高温(32摄氏度)
[1:31:50] I got the cancer and look at this, 我患了癌症 再看看这个
[1:31:54] not even a home to go to. 无家可归
[1:31:56] We’re going to El Paso, Texas. 我们要去德克萨斯州的艾帕索
[1:31:59] You know how may people I know in El Paso, Texas? 你知道我在德克萨斯认识多少人吗?
[1:32:02] – No, ma’am. – That’s how many. – 不知道 女士 – 就是这么多
[1:32:14] – I didn’t see my prednisone. – 我没看到我的泼尼松(用于抗炎抗过敏)
[1:32:16] – I put it in, Mama. – 我放进去了 妈妈
[1:32:18] – Well, I didn’t see it. – 可我没看到
[1:32:19] – Well, I put it in that one. – 我放在那个包里
[1:32:21] You just set there. 你就待在那里
[1:32:23] I’ll get tickets and a can’t for the bags. 我去买票 再那个推车放行李
[1:32:25] You need help with the bags, madam? 你要帮忙拿行李吗 女士?
[1:32:27] Well, thank God, 谢天谢地
[1:32:28] there is one gentleman left in west Texas. 在德州西部还有个绅士活着
[1:32:31] Yes, thank you. I am old and I am not well! 是的 谢谢你 我很老而且我身体也不好
[1:32:34] – Which bus are you taking? – 你要去坐哪班车呢?
[1:32:36] – Going to El Paso, don’t ask me why. – 去艾帕索 别问我为什么
[1:32:39] It’s not often you see a Mexican in a suit. 可不是能经常看到穿着西服的墨西哥人
[1:32:42] You go to El Paso? 你要去艾帕索?
[1:32:43] I know it.Where are you staying? 我知道 你住在哪里?
[1:32:46] Carla Jean, how are you? 卡拉·金 你还好吗?
[1:32:48] Sheriff, 长官
[1:32:49] was that a true story about Charlie Walser? 查理·沃尔瑟的故事是真的吗?
[1:32:52] Who’s Charlie Walser? Uh! Oh… 查理·沃尔瑟是谁?
[1:32:57] True story.I couldn’t swear to every detail, 确有其事 我不能保证每个细节也是真实的
[1:32:59] – but it’s certainly true it is a story. – 不过这个故事确是发生过的
[1:33:02] – Yeah, right. – 是 没错
[1:33:03] Sheriff, can you give me your word on something? 长官 你能向我保证吗?
[1:33:07] Yes, ma’am. 是的 女士
[1:33:09] If I tell you where Llewelyrs headed, 如果我告诉你卢埃林要去哪里
[1:33:12] you promise it’ll be just you 你保证只有你
[1:33:13] who goes and talks with him?You and nobody else. 去那里和他谈谈? 孤身前往
[1:33:17] – Yes, ma’am, I do. – 是的 女士 我保证
[1:33:19] – Llewelyn would never ask for help. – 卢埃林绝对不会寻求帮助的
[1:33:21] He never thinks he needs any. 他从来觉得他不需要帮助
[1:33:24] Carla Jean, I will not harm your man. 卡拉·金 我不会伤害你的男人
[1:33:28] And he needs help,whether he knows it or not. 而他也需要帮助 无论他知道与否
[1:33:40] What’s the problem there, neighbor? 碰到什么麻烦了吗 邻居?
[1:33:42] Yep, that’ll suck some power, over time. 就是这个了 时间长了会把动力吸光的
[1:33:48] – You from around here? – 你是住在这附近的吗?
[1:33:50] – Yeah, Alpine, born and bred. – 是的 阿尔派 土生土长
[1:33:52] – Here you go. – What airport would you use? – 给你 – 你会用哪个机场呢?
[1:33:56] – Well, airport or airstrip? – Airport. – 机场还是简易机场? – 机场
[1:34:01] – Well, where you goir? – I don’t know. – 你要去哪里? – 我不知道
[1:34:04] Just lightir out for the territories,huh? 想熟悉这附近的地方
[1:34:07] Brother, I been there. 老兄 我以前也干过
[1:34:09] Well, there’s airstrips. 这附近有几个简易机场
[1:34:13] The airport is El Paso. 机场是在艾帕索
[1:34:15] If you want someplace specific, 如果你要去特别的地方
[1:34:17] you might could be better off 你也许最好
[1:34:18] just driving to Dallas, not have to connect. 开车去达拉斯 没必要转机
[1:34:21] You gonna clamp them, buddy? 你要把这个装上去吗 伙计?
[1:34:23] Can you get those chicken crates out of the bed? 你能把那些鸡篓从车板上拿走吗?
[1:34:26] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[1:34:45] Hey, Mr. Sporting Goods. 嘿 好运动先生
[1:34:49] – Hey, yourself. – You a sport? – 嘿 你好 – 你是运动员?
[1:34:53] Yeah, that’s me. 是的 我是
[1:34:56] I got beers in my room. 我房间里有啤酒
[1:34:59] I’m… I’m waiting on my wife. 我…我在等我老婆
[1:35:03] That’s who you keep looking out the window for? 你不时从窗户往外看就是为了这个?
[1:35:05] – Well, half. – What else then? – 一半一半 – 还有什么原因?
[1:35:08] – Just looking for what’s come. – Yeah. – 看着即将发生的事情 – 是啊
[1:35:13] But no one ever sees that. 可没人能未卜先知
[1:35:16] Beer! That’s what’s coming. 啤酒! 马上就来了
[1:35:19] I’ll bring the ice chest out.You can stay married 我去拿冰桶 你继续保持结婚
[1:35:22] No, ma’am, I know what beer leads to. 不 女士 我知道啤酒会引向什么
[1:35:26] Beer leads to more beer. 更多的啤酒
[1:36:15] You all right? 你还好吧?
[1:36:22] Call the police. 报警
[1:36:30] Your local law enforcement. 你们本地的执法机构
[1:36:34] I’m not on their radio. 我不是他们的电台名人
[1:36:36] I met his daughter at the… 碰到他的女儿是在…
[1:37:26] Buy you a cup of coffee ‘fore you drive home? 载你回家前 请你喝杯咖啡?
[1:37:29] – No money in his room there? – 他房间里没钱吗?
[1:37:31] – Couple hundred, on his person. – 几百块 在他身上
[1:37:33] Those hombres would have taken the stash. 这些人应该已经把箱子拿走了
[1:37:35] I suppose so. 我也这么想的
[1:37:38] Though they was leavir in a hurry. 不过他们走得很匆忙
[1:37:40] It’s all the goddamn money, Ed Tom. 都是这见鬼的钱惹的祸 爱德·汤姆
[1:37:44] Money and the drugs. 钱和毒品
[1:37:46] It’s just goddamn beyond everything. 他们凌驾于一切事物之上
[1:37:50] What’s it mean? What’s it leading to? 这意味着什么? 这会把社会引入何种深渊?
[1:37:53] You know, if you’d have told me 20 years ago 你知道 如果你20年前告诉我
[1:37:56] I’d see children walking the street of Texas town 我会在德州镇里的街上看到
[1:37:59] with green hair, bones in their noses, 绿头发的小孩 打着鼻环
[1:38:03] I just flat-out wouldn’t have believed you. 我是绝对不会相信你的
[1:38:05] Signs and wonders. 叹气之余我也纳闷
[1:38:07] But I think once you quit hearing “sir and ma’am” 不过我想一旦你不再听到”先生””女士”时
[1:38:10] the rest is soon to foller. 其它的很快也就跟着来了
[1:38:11] – Oh, it’s the tide. – Yeah. – 这就是潮流 – 是的
[1:38:13] It’s the dismal tide.It is not the one thing. 这是逆流 这两者可不一样
[1:38:17] Not the one thing. 不一样
[1:38:19] Yeah well,none of that explains your man, though. 是啊 可那些也没法解释你的罪犯
[1:38:22] Well, he’s just a goddamn homicidal lunatic, 他是见鬼的杀人狂
[1:38:24] Ed Tom. 爱德·汤姆
[1:38:25] – I’m not sure he’s a lunatic. – 我不敢说他一定是个疯子
[1:38:27] – Well, what would you call him? – 那你觉得该怎么叫他呢?
[1:38:28] Well, sometimes I think he’s pretty much a ghost. 有时 我觉得他像个鬼魂
[1:38:32] – He’s real, all right. – Oh, yeah? – 他是真的 对吧 – 哦 真的吗?
[1:38:34] Yeah. All of that over at the Eagle Hotel? 真的 在老鹰旅馆发生的事情?
[1:38:36] Just beyond everything. 这再清楚不过了
[1:38:38] Yeah. Got some hard bark on him. 是啊 那天狗叫得可厉害了
[1:38:40] Why… Well, that don’t hardly say it. 为什么 可那个却也证明不了他是鬼
[1:38:44] He shoots a desk clerk one day, 一天他射杀了一个文员(cd1中的胖女人)
[1:38:46] walks right back in the next 第二天又走回去
[1:38:48] and shoots a retired Army colonel. 杀了一个退休的陆军上校
[1:38:51] It’s hard to believe. 难以置信
[1:38:52] Just strolls right back into a crime scene. 优哉游哉的走回犯罪现场
[1:38:56] Now, who’d do such a thing? 谁会做这种事情呢?
[1:38:59] How do you defend against it? 你如何反驳呢?
[1:39:01] Well, good trip, Ed Tom. 一路顺风 爱德·汤姆
[1:39:04] Sorry we couldn’t help your boy. 对不起没能救到你的人(卢埃林)
[1:42:39] – In back! – How’d you know I was here? – 在后面 – 你怎么知道我在这里?
[1:42:42] Who else’d be driving up in your truck? 还会有谁开着你的卡车?
[1:42:45] – You heard it? – How’s that? – 你听到了? – 这招不错吧?
[1:42:47] Did you hear my…?You’re having fun with me. 你听到我的…?你在逗我玩呢
[1:42:51] What give you that idea 你为什么这么想?
[1:42:53] ?I seen one of the cats heard it. 我看到其中一只猫听到了
[1:42:56] – How’d you know it was my truck? – 你怎么知道是我的车?
[1:42:58] – I deduced it when you walked in. – 你进门的时候我推理出来的
[1:43:01] How many of them things you got now? 你先在还有多少那些东西?
[1:43:03] Cats? Oh, I don’t know, several. 猫? 我不知道 很有几只
[1:43:05] Well, it depends on what you mean by “got. “ 这也看你说的”有”是什么意思?
[1:43:09] Some of ’em are half wild, 有些是半家养的
[1:43:10] some of ’em are just outlaws. 有的则完全是野生的
[1:43:16] – How you been, Ellis? – You’re looking at it. – 最近怎么样 埃里斯? – 你正看着我呢
[1:43:21] I got to say, you’re looking older. 我得说 你看上去老了
[1:43:25] I am older. 我是老了
[1:43:27] Got a letter from your wife. 收到一封你妻子的信
[1:43:30] She writes me pretty regular, 她经常会给我写信
[1:43:32] keeps me up on the family news. 让我知道家里的消息
[1:43:34] – Didrt know there was any. – 我都不知道有什么消息
[1:43:36] – Told me you’re quittir. – 告诉我你辞职了
[1:43:41] – You want a cup? – Appreciate it. – 来上一杯? – 谢谢
[1:43:51] How fresh is that coffee? 这咖啡有多新鲜?
[1:43:53] I generally make a fresh pot every week 我每周都会煮上一壶新鲜咖啡
[1:43:57] ,even if there’s some left over. 就算还有剩的
[1:44:01] That man that shot you died in prison? 枪击你的人死于监狱了?
[1:44:06] Angola. Yeah. 安哥拉 是的
[1:44:08] What’d you done he’d a been released? 你要做什么才能让他被释放呢?
[1:44:11] Oh, I don’t know. Nothing. 不知道 无能为力
[1:44:14] Wouldrt be no point in it. 去救他也没什么意义
[1:44:16] Kindly surprised to hear you say that. 听你这么说我有点吃惊
[1:44:19] Well, all the time you spend trying to get back 你花了如此多的时间想要把
[1:44:23] what’s been took from you, 被剥夺的东西取回来
[1:44:24] more is going out the door. 却发现失去了更多
[1:44:26] After a while, 而之后
[1:44:27] you have to try to get a tourniquet on it. 你不得不要弄个压脉器(用于止血)
[1:44:30] Your granddad 你的爷爷
[1:44:32] never asked me to sign on as a deputy. 从未要求我去做警长
[1:44:37] Loretta tells me you’re quittir. 罗瑞塔告诉我你要辞职
[1:44:40] How come you doing that? 你为什么要那么做?
[1:44:41] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:44:47] I feel overmatched. 我感觉被玩弄于股掌
[1:44:53] I always figured when I got older, 我总想等我变老了
[1:44:55] God would… 上帝会…
[1:44:57] sort of come into my life somehow. 以某种方式进入我的生活
[1:45:03] And He didn’t. 而他没有
[1:45:08] And I don’t blame Him. 而我不责怪他
[1:45:12] If I was Him, 如果我是他
[1:45:13] I’d have the same opinion of me that He does. 对我自己我也会有和他一样的看法
[1:45:16] You don’t know what He thinks. 你不知道他在想什么
[1:45:32] I sent Uncle Mac’s thumbbuster and badge 我把麦克叔叔的枪和警章
[1:45:35] over to the Rangers, 送到巡警
[1:45:36] put it in their museum. 放到他们的博物馆里
[1:45:38] Your daddy ever tell yo 你爸爸告诉过你麦克叔叔
[1:45:41] u how Uncle Mac come to his reward? 如何立功的吗?
[1:45:43] Gunned down on his own porch over in 在哈兹佩斯区自家的门廊上
[1:45:46] Hudspeth County. 被枪杀
[1:45:49] Seven or eight of ’em come up there, 有7-8个人在那里
[1:45:52] all wanting this, wanting that. 要这要那的
[1:45:54] Uncle Mac went back in the house to 麦克叔叔走回屋里
[1:45:56] get the shotgun. 拿枪
[1:45:57] Well, they was ahead of him. 可他们比他快一步
[1:46:01] Shot him in his doorway. 在门口把他射杀了
[1:46:03] Aunt Ella come out,tried to stop the bleeding. 艾拉阿姨出来 想要止血
[1:46:06] Uncle Mac all the while trying to 麦克叔叔还是想要
[1:46:08] get that shotgun. 去拿枪
[1:46:10] They just sat there on their horses, 他们就坐在马上
[1:46:13] watching him die. 看着他死去
[1:46:16] After a while, 过了一会
[1:46:16] one of em said sth in Indian and they turned. 其中一个用印度语说了点什么 他们转身
[1:46:21] Left out. 离去
[1:46:25] Uncle Mac knew the score,even if Aunt Ella didn’t 就算艾拉阿姨不知道 麦克叔叔却一清二楚
[1:46:28] Shot through the left lung. 射穿左肺
[1:46:31] And that was that… as they say. 事情就是这样…他们如是说
[1:46:39] Wherd he die? 他死于何时?
[1:46:42] Nineteen zero and, uh… nine? 190..呃…9年?
[1:46:45] No, I mean,was it right away or in the night or.. 不 我是说 是当场死亡还是捱到晚上 或…
[1:46:49] – When was it? – I believe it was that night. – 什么时候? – 我相信是在当天晚上
[1:46:53] She buried him the next morning. 她次日早上葬了他
[1:46:55] Digging in that hard old caliche. 在那坚硬的钙土里挖的坟
[1:47:01] What you got ain’t nothir new. 你所经受的也不是新鲜事
[1:47:05] This country is hard on people. 这个国家对人民很无情
[1:47:11] You can’t stop what’s coming. 风雨欲来 你无法阻拦
[1:47:15] It ain’t all waiting on you. 亦不会候之于你
[1:47:20] That’s vanity. 你那么想便是虚荣
[1:48:23] I knew this wasrt done with. 我就知道这事还没完
[1:48:28] I ain’t got the money. 我没拿到钱
[1:48:32] What little I had is long gone 我拿到的一点点早就花光了
[1:48:34] and there’s bills aplenty to pay yet. 还有一大堆的账单等着去付
[1:48:38] I buried my mother today. 我今天葬了我的母亲
[1:48:41] Ain’t paid for that neither. 钱也还没付
[1:48:44] I wouldn’t worry about it. 这个我不担心
[1:48:48] I need to sit down. 我需要坐下来
[1:49:05] You got no cause to hurt me. 你没理由伤害我
[1:49:07] No. But I gave my word. 是没有 可是我放过话了
[1:49:12] – You gave your word? – To your husband. – 你放过话了? – 给你的丈夫
[1:49:19] That don’t make sense. 这个讲不通
[1:49:22] You gave your word to my husband to kill me? 你放话给我丈夫说要杀我?
[1:49:25] Your husband had the opportunity to save you. 你丈夫有机会救你
[1:49:29] Instead, he used you to try to save himself. 可相反 他利用你来救他自己
[1:49:37] Not like that. 不是那样的
[1:49:40] Not like you say. 不是你说的那样
[1:49:48] You don’t have to do this. 你没必要这样做
[1:49:50] People always say the same thing. 人们总是说着一样的话
[1:49:54] What do they say? 他们怎么说?
[1:49:56] They say, “You don’t have to do this. “ 他们说 你没必要这样做
[1:50:00] – You don’t. – OK. – 你没必要 -好吧
[1:50:10] This is the best I can do. 我最多只能做到这点了
[1:50:13] Call it. 猜一面
[1:50:19] I knowed you was crazy 你坐在那里的时候
[1:50:21] when I saw you sitting there. 我就知道你疯了
[1:50:25] I knowed exactly what was in store for me. 我非常清楚你脑子里都装了些什么东西
[1:50:27] – Call it. – No. – 猜一面 – 不
[1:50:32] I ain’t gonna call it. 我不会猜的
[1:50:38] Call it. 猜一面
[1:50:39] The coin don’t have no say. 硬币不会说话
[1:50:42] It’s just you. 这只是你
[1:50:47] Well, I got here the same way the coin did. 我和硬币是以一样的方式到这来的
[1:52:32] Mister, you got a bone sticking out of your arm. 先生 你胳膊上有根骨头刺出来了
[1:52:36] I’m all right.Let me just sit here a minute. 我没事 让我在这里坐一会
[1:52:38] There’s an ambulance coming.The man went to call. 马上救护车就来了 那人去打电话了
[1:52:41] All right. 好的
[1:52:43] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[1:52:44] You got a bone sticking out your arm. ?你胳膊上有根骨头刺出来了
[1:52:49] What’ll you take for the shirt? 要怎么样才能把那衬衫给我呢?
[1:52:55] Well, hell, mister,I’ll give you my shirt. 见鬼 先生 我送给你
[1:53:05] Look at that fucking bone. 看看那见鬼的骨头
[1:53:09] Tie this for me. 帮我绑绑紧
[1:53:11] Just tie it, just tie it. 用力绑 用力绑
[1:53:31] Hell, mister. 见鬼 先
[1:53:32] Look, I don’t mind helping someone out. 生 我并不介意帮别人的忙
[1:53:35] – That’s a lot of money. – Take it. – 这是一大笔钱 – 拿着
[1:53:37] Take it and… you didn’t see me. 拿着 而…你没有看到我
[1:53:41] I was already gone. 我已经走了
[1:53:43] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[1:53:49] – Part of that’s mine, right? – 有一部分是我的 对吗?
[1:53:51] – You still got your damn shirt. – 你还穿这你见鬼的衣服呢
[1:53:52] – Ain’t even what it was for. – 可你还是大赚一笔了
[1:53:54] – Maybe. But I’m still out a shirt. – 就算是吧 我还是给了他件衬衫
[1:54:17] – Maybe I’ll go ridir. – OK. – 可能我要去骑马 – 好吧
[1:54:20] – What do you think? – 你怎么想?
[1:54:21] – Well, I can’t plan your day. – 我不能安排你的生活
[1:54:25] – I mean, would you care to join me? – 我是活说 你想和我一起去骑吗?
[1:54:27] – Lord, no, I’m not retired. – 上帝 不 我还没退休
[1:54:30] – Maybe I’ll help out here then. – 也许我能在这里帮帮忙
[1:54:33] – Uh… better not. – 最好不要了
[1:54:39] – How’d you sleep? – I don’t know. Had dreams. – 你睡得怎么样? – 不知道 做了梦
[1:54:42] Well, you got time for ’em now. 你现在有时间做梦了
[1:54:45] Anything interesting? 有意思吗?
[1:54:47] They always is to the party concerned. 这些梦总是和党派有关系的
[1:54:52] Ed Tom, I’ll be polite. 爱德·汤姆 我不会乱作评论的
[1:54:57] All right, then. Two of ’em, 那好吧 两个梦
[1:54:59] both had my father in ’em. It’s peculiar. 里面都有我父亲 真是奇怪
[1:55:02] I’m older now than he ever was by 20 years. 我比现在要老 比他去世时还要老20岁
[1:55:05] So, in a sense, he’s the younger man. 因此 某种意义上来说 他是年轻人
[1:55:09] Anyway, the first one I don’t remember too well, 言归正传 第一个我记不大清楚了
[1:55:12] but it was about meeting him in town, 不过是关于在镇上和他碰面
[1:55:15] somewheres,and he give me some money. 在某处 而他给了我点钱
[1:55:18] I think I lost it. 我想我把它丢了
[1:55:21] Second one, 第二个梦
[1:55:23] it was like we was both back in older times. 好像我们都回到了旧时光
[1:55:26] And I was a-horseback, 而我骑在马背上
[1:55:28] going through the mountains of a night. 在晚上穿山越岭
[1:55:30] Going through this pass in the mountains. 在山间的道路上穿行
[1:55:34] It was cold,and there was snow on the ground. 天很冷 地上有雪
[1:55:37] And he rode past me and kept on going, 他超过了并且接着前行
[1:55:40] never said nothing going by,just rode on past. 超过我时没有只言片语 只是接着骑
[1:55:44] He had his blanket wrapped around him 他裹着床毯子
[1:55:46] and his head down. 低垂着头
[1:55:50] When he rode past 当他骑马超过我时
[1:55:51] ,I seen he was carrying fire in a horn, 我看到他拿着个装着火种的角
[1:55:54] the way people used to do, and I… 就像过去的人们一样 而我
[1:55:56] I could see the horn from the light inside of it, 而我能通过里面透出的光线看到角
[1:55:59] bout the color of the moon. 犹如月亮一般的颜色
[1:56:02] And, in the dream, I knew that he was… 在梦里 我知道他
[1:56:05] …going on ahead. 会继续前进
[1:56:07] He was fixir to make a fire 他注定是要在
[1:56:09] somewhere out there in all that dark and cold. 黑暗与寒冷中燃起火焰
[1:56:16] And I knew that whenever I got there, 而我知道无论我何时到达那里
[1:56:17] he’d be there. 他都会在那里
[1:56:23] And then I woke up. 然后 我醒了
2007年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Roman Holiday(罗马假日)[1953]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Chef(落魄大厨)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme