Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Nightcrawler(夜行者)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Nightcrawler(夜行者)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:夜行者
英文名称:Nightcrawler
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:04] What are you doing out here? 你在这里干什么
[03:07] I’m lost. 我迷路了
[03:08] This is a restricted area. 这里是管制区域
[03:10] Oh, I didn’t know that. There’s no signs. 噢 我不知道呢 这没有任何的告示牌
[03:12] They’re everywhere. 告示牌到处都有
[03:14] Let’s see some ID. 把你的身份证给我看看
[03:16] Why? 为什么
[03:18] There’s a broken gate back there, and you’re trespassing. 那儿有扇坏掉的大门 而你这算是非法侵入
[03:21] Excuse me, sir, that gate was open 很抱歉 先生 那扇大门是开着的
[03:23] and I was under the opinion that this was a detour. 而我只想把它当作一条捷径
[03:25] Let me see the ID. Take it out. 让我看看你的身份证 把它拿出来
[03:27] What kind of uniform is that? 那是什么制服来着
[03:29] I’ll ask the fucking questions. 快他妈回答我的问题
[03:31] It’s a private outfit, huh? 你穿的是便服
[03:34] I tried to get one of those jobs. I like guarding things. 我也想过干你这行 我也喜欢看守东西
[03:37] Really? 是吗
[03:39] Here you go, sir. 给你 先生
[03:41] I think what must have happened 我猜我接下来
[03:42] is I just must have gotten turned around. 是不是要转过身子…
[04:21] I guesstimate 我估计
[04:22] that I have about 50 pounds of copper wire, 我这里有大概五十磅的铜丝…
[04:24] 100 pounds of chain-link fence 100磅的铁丝围栏..
[04:26] and two manhole covers. The nice thick ones. 还有两水道井盖 都是做工精细又厚的那种
[04:28] I’ll give 50 cents a pound for the wire, 我给铜丝出50美分
[04:30] 15 for the fence, and 10 for the covers. 围栏出15美分 井盖10美分
[04:32] That’s below market value. 这比市场价低太多了
[04:34] Market value? 市场价
[04:35] You know the cops came by asking about manhole covers? 如果有警察来问我那些井盖 我该怎么办
[04:38] I’d like to counter at a dollar a pound for the copper, 我要价…每磅铜丝1美元
[04:41] 30 cents a pound for the fence, 每磅围栏30美分
[04:43] and 20 cents per for the covers. 还有20美分给那些井盖
[04:45] Ah, sell them somewhere else. 那你去其他地方卖这些东西吧
[04:47] I’d feel good at 75, 25, and 15. 如果铜丝75美分 围栏25美分 井盖15美分
[04:49] I’m not negotiating with you. 我不想继续跟你讨价还价了
[04:50] -I think we’re close. -I’m done. -我觉得我们快谈好了 -我已经决定了
[04:59] I’m willing to take less to establish a business relationship. 我希望我们能在建立合作关系上少花点功夫
[05:02] If that’s your last best offer, then I guess I accept. 但这是我所能最后接受的最好的价格了
[05:04] All right. Drive around back and unload them. 好吧 把你的车开回去然后把那些被玩意儿扔掉
[05:09] Excuse me, sir? 不好意思 先生
[05:12] I’m looking for a job. 我正在找一份工作
[05:14] In fact, I’ve made up my mind 事实上 我已经打定主意
[05:15] to find a career that I can learn and grow into. 去找一份终身的职业 能使我能从中有所学习及成长
[05:17] Who am I? 我是一个什么样的人昵
[05:18] I’m a hard-worker, I set high goals 我是个勤奋的人 我有远大的目标
[05:20] and I’ve been told that I am persistent. 而且已经有人夸赞过我的勤奋
[05:22] Now, I’m not fooling myself, sir. 现在我不会再自暴自弃了 先生
[05:23] Having been raised with the self-esteem movement 在经过一段年少轻狂自我良好的
[05:25] so popular in schools, 校园时光后…
[05:26] I used to expect my needs to be considered. 我也曾根据自身的需求细细思索
[05:28] But I know that today’s work culture 但我也清楚时下的职场文化
[05:29] no longer caters to the job loyalty that 不再单纯的迎合着
[05:31] could be promised to earlier generations. 那些老一辈人所奉承的工作忠诚度
[05:33] What I believe, sir, is that good things 先生 我所相信的
[05:35] come to those who work their asses off. 就是好事总会降临在那些努力工作的人身上
[05:37] And that people such as yourself, 还有那些像您这样
[05:38] who reach the top of the mountain, didn’t just fall there. 登上人生巅峰 却不会遭遇失败的人身上
[05:41] My motto is if you wanna win the lottery, 我的格言就是 如果你想要赢得彩票
[05:43] you have to make the money to buy a ticket. 那你得要先有钱去买一张
[05:46] Did I say that I worked in a garage? 我有没有说我在一家气修厂工作过
[05:50] So, what do you say? I could start tomorrow, 所以你怎么看 我可以明天就开始干活或者…
[05:52] or why not tonight? 何不干脆就今晚呢
[05:54] No. 滚蛋
[06:04] How about an internship then? 要不实习生如何
[06:06] A lot of young people are taking unpaid positions to get a foot in the door. 很多年轻人把无薪职位 当作他们事业的敲门砖
[06:08] That’s something I’d be willing to do. 这也是我乐意做的事
[06:10] I’m not hiring a fucking thief. 我他妈的才不会雇佣一个小偷
[06:45] This thing’s gonna blow! 好像要爆炸了
[06:48] Crap! Gotta move! 快点 出来
[06:53] Help! 救命
[07:02] This thing is not budging. Hold on. 好像不行 坚持一下
[07:06] I can’t move! 我动不了
[07:19] Let’s go. Let’s go! 快点走 快
[07:25] Let’s go! 快点走
[07:28] We’re first! 我们是第一个到的
[07:29] No shit! Get a shot on the other side! 不 拍另外一边
[07:32] All right, all right. 好 好
[07:35] Get a shot inside the car. 去拍车里面
[07:41] Go around. Get inside the car. 靠过去拍车里面
[07:42] The fuck am I paying you for? 不然我他妈花钱请你来干嘛
[07:50] Yeah, it’s free. 是的 我有空
[07:52] Get back, Loder. Get back! 过来 洛德 快过来
[07:53] I’m back, I’m back, I’m back! 来了 我来了 来了
[08:20] Excuse me. 不好意思
[08:22] Will this be on television? 这会上电视吗
[08:23] Morning news. If it bleeds, it leads. 早间新闻 只要有流血事件 就会上头条
[08:26] What channel? 哪个频道
[08:27] Whoever pays the most. 付钱最多的那个
[08:30] What do you get for something like this? 你靠这个赚了不少钱吧
[08:33] Not nearly enough. 还远远不够
[08:39] Enough to buy all that gear. 但已经够买这么多设备了
[08:42] Let me tell you something. 让我告诉你点事情
[08:43] It’s a flaming asshole of a job. 这是份操蛋的工作
[08:46] Can I ask you, are you currently hiring? 我能问你们现在招人吗
[08:50] Fuck, no. 不
[08:53] Well, thank you for taking the time 好吧. 谢谢你花时间
[08:55] to discuss what you do. 跟我谈论你的工作
[08:56] You’ve been very helpful. 这对我来说非常有用
[08:58] Any Compton unit, Code Three response needed. 康普顿区 尽快回应三号警报
[09:00] 211 in progress. 239 Rose Crest. 211事件处理中 玫瑰峰239号
[09:02] Hey, we got a 211 on Rose Crest. 玫瑰峰21l事件
[09:04] Hurry your ass! 赶快行动
[09:10] Coming through. 来了
[09:27] There was another drive-by shooting today downtown… 今天有另一起驾车枪击案
[09:42] You’re entitled to fear and adequate compensation. 你有权感到害怕 也理应得到适当的补偿
[09:45] We’ll fight for you. 我们会为你而斗
[09:48] Potatoes! 土豆
[09:50] Okay, I give up. Potatoes! 好吧 我放弃 土豆
[09:54] Any family would agree. 想必大家都会同意
[09:56] Bird’s Eye turns vegetables you want to serve 鸟眼椒让菜肴更有食色
[09:58] into vegetables they want to eat. 让食客更有食欲
[10:00] Bird’s Eye. 鸟眼
[10:02] Now, dinner is complete. 晚餐准备好了
[10:06] Live from the CBS broadcast center in Los Angeles. 现在是来自洛杉矶CBS电视台的现场直播
[10:10] This is CBS2 News at 6:00 A.M. 现在是早晨六点 欢迎来到CBS新闻2台
[10:13] Coverage you can count on. 播报所有你想看到的内容
[10:17] Good morning, everyone. Thanks for joining us. I’m Pat Harvey. 大家早安 谢谢收看本台 我是帕特·哈维
[10:20] Hope your day’s getting off to a good start. 一天之计在于晨
[10:22] I’m Kent Shocknek. 我是肯特·绍克内克
[10:23] An unclaimed Mega Millions ticket 一张无人认领的百万奖券
[10:25] sold at a 7-Eleven in South San Diego 在圣地亚哥的便利店卖出…
[10:26] is worth a whopping $266 million. 价值数额巨大的2亿6千6百万美元.
[10:29] The question is, is it yours? 现在问题来了 这是你的吗
[10:31] We’ll have the numbers, coming up. 我们稍后报道具体消息…
[10:32] Evidence has police hunting for one of their own. 有证据表明警察正在追捕他们的内鬼
[10:35] A fast-moving bank robber in Sylmar didn’t move fast enough. 一个在西尔玛市擅长逃逸的银行劫匪 显然跑的不够快
[10:38] And we’ll explain how the FBI… 稍后我们会解释FBI是如何…
[10:40] A landmark court decision, Lisa, 丽莎 法院做出了一个里程碑式的判决
[10:42] has cyber-music fans 允许网络音乐粉丝
[10:43] singing the blues. 唱蓝调
[10:44] Ouch! 哇哦
[10:45] I may have to budget more for my music. 看来我也许得要多花点时间的音乐上了
[10:47] Closet space! 壁橱空间
[10:48] Twisted metal, a shattered life. 扭曲的金属 破碎的人生
[10:50] All of it caught on tape last night 昨晚110国道上一辆汽车
[10:52] at the scene of a fiery one-car collision out on the 110. 因车祸而起火的场面被摄像机拍了下来
[10:56] Melinda Flores of Yorba Linda. 来自约巴林达的梅琳达·弗洛蕾丝
[10:58] She was severely injured, but somehow managed to escape with her life, 在严重受伤的情况下 仍设法逃出生天
[11:01] thanks to the bravery of a couple of CHP officers. 谢谢救护中心的2位勇敢的加州公路巡警
[11:04] The crash started a fire that then quickly consumed the entire vehicle. 撞击使火势迅速蔓延至整个车辆
[11:08] And as we see in this dramatic video, 正如我们在这个戏剧性录像中看到的…
[11:10] CHP officers Mike Tilly and John Wall 救护中心的迈克·托里和约翰·沃尔警官
[11:13] risked their lives to save the single mom. 冒着生命危险去拯救这位单身母亲…
[11:15] Flores was then transferred to St. Joseph’s Hospital 弗洛蕾丝随后在被转至圣约瑟夫医院…
[11:18] in serious but stable condition after suffering smoke inhalation. 尽管伤情十分严重 但是她在饱受毒烟痛苦之后情况稳定
[12:02] I don’t know. I’ll give you $500. 我不知道…我会给你500美元
[12:05] This is a custom racing bicycle, sir. 先生 这是一辆职业比赛自行车
[12:07] Designed for competitive road cycling. 专为公路竞技而设计
[12:08] This bike has a light-weight, 有超轻变速器 迷你动装置有37个
[12:10] space-age carbon frame 太空型碳钢合金车骨架
[12:11] and handlebars positioned to put the rider in a more aerodynamic posture. 车把设计合理 以便让骑车更符合空气动力学
[12:15] It also has micro-shifters and 37 gears, 有迷你动装置有37个组件构成
[12:17] and weighs under six pounds. 重仅六磅
[12:18] I won the Tour de Mexico on this bike. 我用他赢得了环墨西哥大赛
[12:21] $700 is as high as I’ll go. 700是我所能给的最高价
[12:24] It cost me over $8, 000 new. 他花了我将近8000元
[12:26] 700 $700.
[12:27] $2, 500, and that’s giving it away. 只要2500 它就是你的了
[12:28] No bike has got 37 gears. 没有什么自行车有37个齿轮
[12:32] $2, 000. 2000美元
[12:33] No. 不
[12:36] Could I please speak to your boss? 我能给你的老板说两句吗
[12:38] I’m the owner. 我就是
[12:43] How about $800 in store credit? 不如800美元再加上一件商店商品吧
[12:45] What are you after? 你想要什么
[12:47] A camcorder and a police scanner. 一个摄像机和警方监听器
[12:52] 7-X-76 Roger. David 1099965. 7X76 收到 这里是大卫 1099965
[12:57] Checking in C.I.C. 收到 CIC
[13:01] 8859. One, Lincoln, Adam, 事件8859 一个 林肯 亚当
[13:03] David, Young, John, one. 大卫 杨 约翰 一个
[13:04] R.O. not on file. 只读 没档案
[13:11] Any northeast unit. 415 fight, 东北片区 有斗殴事件
[13:13] 13932 Tularosa Drive. 持有枪械
[13:16] Suspect number one, male, black. 疑犯一 黑人女性
[13:17] Suspect number two, male, black, juvenile. 嫌疑犯二 黑人少女
[13:19] No further description. 无其他特征
[13:21] Code Two, incident 3679. ID 1125. 代码2 3679事件 编号1125
[13:38] Hey! Who the hell are you? 你他妈的是谁
[13:39] Freelance! 自由记者
[13:40] What are you doing? 你来这干嘛
[13:42] Filming for TV. 为电视台拍新闻
[13:43] No. Back away. 不行 退后
[13:45] What’s happening? 发生什么了
[13:46] I said turn around and leave. 我说转过身去然后滚
[13:48] I’m fairly certain I’m allowed to film this. 我很确定我被允许拍摄这个
[13:50] Film what? 拍什么
[13:51] I don’t know. What’s happening? 我不知道 发生了什么
[13:53] Walk away, or get arrested for obstruction. 走远点 不然我就以妨碍公务罪逮捕你
[13:56] Yes, Officer. 好的 警官
[13:57] Hurry up. Get out of here. 快走 从这里走开
[14:00] Blow, blow, blow. Almost. Almost. 吹 吹 吹 差不多了
[14:04] Will you move that cam? Man, you better back up. 你能把那个摄像机离远点么 最好退后点
[14:06] Leave! 走开
[14:08] Do you think I’m playing with you? 你觉得我在和你开玩笑
[14:13] More street units, ambulance to 11. 所有片区 救护车到11
[14:16] Just occurred. Western and Third. 西街三号…武装抢劫
[14:17] Suspect last seen northbound Western on foot. 嫌犯最后一次在西主街被目击证人看到是在向西走
[14:20] Code Three, incident 4259. ID 703. 代码3 事件4259 编号703
[14:45] All right, let’s get some blood pressure. He’s pretty shocked. 好 提高血压 他吓坏了
[14:48] Breathing is very shallow. 呼吸很微弱了
[14:49] -He’s got a second chest wound here. -Put pressure on it. -胸部受伤 -用力按住伤口
[14:55] GCS is 1-1-1, guys. 昏迷指数 111
[14:57] Give me pressure. 继续加压
[14:59] 90 over 60. 90超过60
[15:01] No radial pulse. 没有脉搏
[15:03] We’re losing him. 我们快要失去他了
[15:04] -He’s bleeding out. -Can you bag him? -他还在不断出血 -你能包扎一下吗
[15:08] Let’s start bagging him. Keep on high flow, too. 我们开始包扎 同时保持高的血压
[15:10] Yep. 好
[15:12] I got no pulse here. 我已经感觉不到他的脉搏了
[15:13] Unresponsive. 他已经没有反应了
[15:15] Get back. You. Get back. 退后 你 退后
[15:17] Get the fuck back now. 他妈的后退
[15:20] Okay. 好吧
[15:22] Shit. All right. 见鬼 好吧
[15:23] Get back, 100 feet back, now. 退后 退后一百尺 现在
[15:26] You get back, too. 100 feet. 你也是 一百尺
[15:29] Fucking asshole, you shut it down. 你个混蛋 把它关掉
[15:31] I had a great fucking angle back there until you crowded in. 我他妈刚在那儿找好角度 你过来捣什么乱
[15:33] Get the fuck home. There’s people trying to do their fucking job. 快点他妈的滚回家 这里还有人想做他妈的工作
[15:36] Fucking asshole. 他妈的混蛋
[15:40] Yeah. It’s Ace Video. Your lead’s gonna be at First and Western. 没错 这是王牌影音 你要的头条发生在西街一号
[15:44] Yeah, you wanna get there. It’s a shooting. 告诉你我什么时候会到那 是场枪击案
[15:46] Yeah, I got some great footage of a victim being treated. 我有一组刚出炉的被害人连续镜头
[15:49] No, the LAPD hasn’t released it 不 洛杉矶警署还没放出消息
[15:51] but a manager at a Walgreens says 但是沃尔格林集团的管理人说
[15:52] it’s a carjacking and the victim is the owner. 这是场劫车案 被害人是车主
[15:54] He’s Asian and critical. 他是个亚裔并且伤势严重
[15:56] Right. 好吧
[15:57] Look, I got a 60-second cut 听好了我还有一分钟
[15:59] with the manager and a neighbor. 对管理人和邻居的专访短片
[16:01] $500. 500美元
[16:03] Then, make me a deal. $400. 好吧一口价 400
[16:05] $300. All right, deal. 300 好吧 成交
[16:10] Are you fucking kidding me? 你他妈的在逗我
[16:12] Get out of here. 哪远滚哪
[16:58] Okay, dip into graphics. 好 看看图片
[17:00] I don’t think that’s going to cover it. 我不觉得我们应该换掉它
[17:02] Frank, it’s not my call. 弗兰克 这我做不了主
[17:06] Oh, excuse me. 不好意思
[17:09] Excuse me. I have video footage. 打扰了 我有新闻要卖
[17:11] Uh, down the hall, to the right. 走廊尽头右拐
[17:17] -Right here. -Okay. -在这儿 -好的
[17:19] Put the neighbor here, and the kids with their mother by the door. 把邻居放这儿 带小孩的妈妈靠着门
[17:22] -You can get it back from 2:16. -Yeah. -然后再回到2:16 -好吧
[17:24] Then I want to lay in some nat-sound. 然后我想加入一些声音
[17:25] Let’s loop the neighbor’s dog barking. 把邻居家狗叫声放进来
[17:27] And then try taking the crying kid from B-roll 然后试着把小孩的哭声
[17:29] and dropping that in the background. 放到背景音
[17:31] Got it. 好吧
[17:32] You my fill-in operator? 你是我的录像编辑员吗
[17:34] I don’t think so. I’m Lou Bloom. 不是 我是卢·布鲁姆
[17:36] I have some footage for sale. 我有一些录像要卖
[17:37] A stringer? 一个新人记者
[17:39] -What? -Who do you work for? -什么 -你为谁工作
[17:44] At the moment, I work for myself. 目前来看 我为我自己工作
[17:46] See Frank out there, the way you came. 在你进来的地方找弗兰克
[17:49] Uh, what’s it timed to? 我该把时间调到哪里
[17:50] 1:06 1:06.
[17:53] What do you have? 你有什么
[17:57] Something I’m fairly certain 某些 我肯定
[17:58] you’ll be very excited about. 你们会很感兴趣的东西
[17:59] What is it? 关于什么的
[18:01] It’s a shooting. A man was shot. Several times, in fact. 是场枪击案 一个男人中枪了 事实上是好几枪
[18:04] He’s lying on the ground, and he’s bleeding on the ground. 他就这样躺在地上 血流的满地都是
[18:07] I’d be surprised if he survived, honestly. 老实说 他要能幸存我会很惊讶
[18:09] He was shot during a carjacking. 他在一场劫车案后被枪击
[18:10] Western and First? 西街一号
[18:12] Yes, that’s right. 没错 好吧
[18:13] We’re getting that from Ace. 我们早就拿到这个素材了
[18:15] I was there. I was much closer to what happened. 我当时也在那 我更靠近事发地
[18:19] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[18:21] Let’s see it. 让我们来看看
[18:25] You can fast forward through this. 快速跳过这里
[18:30] Keep going, keep going. 继续 继续
[18:31] Walk away, or I’ll arrest you for… 走开 不然我就要逮捕
[18:33] A minute-and-a-half in. 后退大概一分半钟
[18:39] There. 没错 就是那
[18:41] Oh, fuck. 哦 妈的
[18:46] I need you to see something. 我想要你来看些东西
[18:56] -Yeah? -Lou Bloom. -什么事情 -卢·布鲁姆
[18:57] Frank Kruse, our assignment editor. 这是弗兰克·克鲁泽 我们的责任编辑
[19:00] Play it back. 往回播
[19:04] I got no pulse, here. 我感受不到他的脉搏了
[19:07] That’s the lead. 这就是头条新闻了
[19:09] I want to break it up and do a wrap-around from the scene. 我要停止其他新闻 再对整个事件做一下包装
[19:11] I want a walking stand-up, teaser at five, repeat on the half 我还要一个滚动标题 五点放一次 然后在六点半重播
[19:14] and I want the copy to start with a warning. 还要有一个开播警示
[19:16] You’re going to show this? 你打算放这个
[19:17] -With a warning. -It’s excessive. -带有警告的 -这太过了
[19:19] We should have packages like this every day. 我们还要每天放这样的内容
[19:21] People are eating breakfast. 人们那时还在吃早饭呢
[19:22] And they’ll talk about it at work. 但会成为他们上班时谈资
[19:24] Tie it in with the carjacking last month in Glendale. 把他和上个月在格兰戴尔的劫车案一起播放
[19:26] And the other one, the Van in Palms. 还有另外一个 货车事件 在帕拉斯
[19:28] When was that? In March? 什么时候来着 三月份
[19:29] March, yeah. 就是三月
[19:31] It’s a carjacking crime wave. 劫车犯罪狂潮
[19:32] That’s the banner. 就这个标题了
[19:34] Call the victim’s family, get a quote, mic it. 通知受害者家庭 通话记录录下来
[19:36] You know what to do. 你知道该怎么做
[19:37] Yeah. 好吧
[19:39] How much? 我该付你多少钱
[19:41] I’m selling this particular piece for $1, 000. 这则特殊的新闻我卖1000
[19:43] Not even close. 想都别想
[19:44] This late, you have nowhere else to go. 这价格 你在哪都不会有人要
[19:45] And the quality’s for shit. 而且视频质量像屎一样
[19:47] I’ll give you $250, that’s the most I’ll do. 我给你250 不能再高
[19:50] Now, let’s get you paid. 去拿你的报酬吧
[19:53] Here you go. 给你
[19:54] Buy yourself some better equipment, a directional mic, 给自己买点好的装备 有个拾音麦克风
[19:57] and get interviews when you can. 随时就可以做采访
[19:59] You have a good eye. 你的眼光不错
[20:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:01] I’m just beginning, so praise from someone such as yourself, 初出茅庐的 我能得到你这样的人赏识
[20:04] well, you can imagine that it means quite a lot. 你可以想象这让我受益匪浅
[20:06] I’ll help in any way I can. 我会尽可能帮你的
[20:08] And, of course, you can help me by calling us first. 当然你想要帮我的话 记得首先打我电话
[20:10] I want you to contact me when you have something. 当你有素材时 我希望你联系我
[20:12] -Something like this. -That’s right. -类似于这次的东西 -没错
[20:14] Bloody. 流血事件
[20:16] Well, that’s only part of it. We like crime. 这只是一部分 我们喜欢犯罪
[20:18] Not all crime. 并不是所有犯罪
[20:20] Carjacking in Compton, for example. 例如在卡普顿的劫车案
[20:22] That isn’t news, now is it? 就没这个有看点
[20:24] We find our viewers are more interested 我们发现观众对
[20:26] in urban crime creeping into the suburbs. 城郊犯罪更感兴趣
[20:29] What that means is a victim, or victims, 这也代表着害者们
[20:32] preferably well-off and white, 一般是富人或白人
[20:34] injured at the hands of the poor or a minority. 会让穷人和少数族裔愤愤不平
[20:37] Just crime. 仅仅犯罪
[20:39] No. Accidents play. 不 还有各种事故
[20:40] Cars, busses, trains, planes. Fires. 车祸 公交车祸 火车 坠机 还有火灾
[20:42] But bloody. 但要有流血
[20:45] Well, graphic. 写实的
[20:47] The best and clearest way that I can phrase it to you, Lou, 用最好和最直接的方式 卢
[20:50] to capture the spirit of what we air, 来抓住我们内心的东西…
[20:52] is think of our newscast as a screaming woman 想象一个尖叫的女人…
[20:55] running down the street with her throat cut. 被割破的喉咙喷着鲜血沿着街跑
[20:58] I understand. 我懂了
[21:00] I’m a very, very quick learner. 我是一个学东西很快的人
[21:02] You will be seeing me again. 你很快就会再见到我的
[21:04] I believe you. 我相信你
[21:13] Live from the KWLA broadcast center in Los Angeles. 来自KWLA洛杉矶新闻中心的现场直播
[21:17] This is KWLA 6 News at 6:00 A.M. 这是早晨六点的KWLA六台
[21:19] Coverage you can count on. 包含所有你想看到的
[21:23] A tragic drug store visit to help his ailing wife 一位住在汉考克公园附近
[21:26] claimed the life of a loving husband 受人爱戴的丈夫在昨晚.
[21:28] last night near Hancock Park. 前往给他病妻买药时发生了悲剧
[21:30] Reporting from the scene is Ron De La Cruz. 罗恩·德拉·克鲁兹从现场为我们带来的报道
[21:33] An act of kindness turned into a savage deadly attack 爱心行为却演变成了致命凶残的攻击
[21:36] just outside this market on Western and First around 2:00 A.M. 就在2点左右这家位于西街一号的商场外
[21:40] when 68-year-old Richard Cho of Mar Vista 当来自玛维斯塔的68岁的老人理查德·周
[21:42] was walking towards his car 走向他的车时…
[21:44] with a prescription for his sick wife 带着给他病妻的处方药…
[21:46] when he was confronted right here 当他在这里迎面碰到一个
[21:48] by a man with a 9mm handgun 拿着9毫米手枪的男人
[21:50] police believe wanted to take his vehicle. 警察有理由相信 这名劫匪是想要他的车
[21:52] The vicious tragedy and senselessness of the brutal shooting 这场惨痛的悲剧和无意义的残暴行为…
[21:56] as well as the victim’s final moments 以及受害者的弥留时刻都
[21:58] were all caught in graphic video 被一个纪实短片拍下来了…
[22:00] which we are about to show. 我们将为观众展示这一片段
[22:02] Viewer discretion is advised. 请观众酌情观看
[22:04] Paramedics worked feverishly to save the life of Richard Cho. 医务人员尽力想要拯救理查德·周的生命…
[22:08] But despite heroic efforts, 但尽管付出了巨大努力
[22:09] the husband and father of three, 但这位丈夫 有着三个孩子的父亲…
[22:11] was pronounced dead at Good Samaritan Hospital. 在好撒玛利亚人医院被确定死亡
[22:14] Alarmingly, this is the third violent carjacking 令人担忧的 这是在最近这几个月中
[22:17] in the area in recent months. 这片地区 发生的第三起劫车谋杀案
[22:19] And residents here are growing concerned 这里的居民 人心惶惶…
[22:21] as police are still without any leads. 而警察却对此没有任何头绪
[22:24] This is Ron De La Cruz, reporting live. 来自罗恩·德拉·克鲁兹的现场报道
[22:43] Hollywood clear. 好莱坞 无情况
[23:01] Rescue. 2249. 救援 2249
[23:03] Engine 99 for Coldwater. Acknowledge. 请告诉我你收悉
[23:06] 4220 South Beverly Glen Boulevard. 4220号 南贝弗利格兰大道
[23:09] Burglar alarm, all companies return course. 入室抢劫 所有单位派车前往
[23:15] Any Hollywood unit, Code 37. 全好莱坞单位 代码37
[23:18] Last seen northbound La Brea at Oakwood. 最后被目击向北前往奥克伍德的拉布雷亚大道
[23:20] Blue Prius. No suspect description. 一辆蓝色普瑞斯 无嫌犯消息
[23:22] Code Two, incident 2475. RD 693. 代码2 事件2475 编号693
[23:58] Hey. I’m sorry I’m late. 嘿 抱歉 我迟到了
[24:00] Are you Richard? 你是理查德
[24:02] Uh, Rick. 我是瑞克
[24:03] -I’m Louis Bloom. -Hey, Lou. -我是路易斯·布鲁姆 -你好 卢
[24:05] Louis. Sit down. 路易斯 坐吧
[24:12] The situation is that I lost an employee, 情况是我走了个雇员
[24:14] and I’m interviewing for a replacement. 所以我在找人代替他
[24:16] Okay. The ad didn’t say what the job was. 好吧 我现在还不知道工作是什么
[24:20] It’s a fine opportunity 对于某些幸运的人来说
[24:21] for some lucky someone. 这工作会是个好的机会
[24:23] Okay. 好吧
[24:25] I’d like to know about your prior employment 我想要知道你的工作经验
[24:27] and hear, in your own words, 并且用你自己的话说说
[24:29] what you learned from each position. 你从每个岗位中都学会了什么
[24:32] My old jobs? 我以前的工作
[24:35] I did landscaping for a couple months. 我做过几个月的园丁…
[24:38] Like, mow, blow, and go. 割草 种花 然后离职
[24:43] I learned that I had hay fever, so I quit. 我发现自己有花粉症 所以我不干了
[24:47] Other jobs? 其他工作
[24:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:50] Like, a week here, a week there. 都只做了几周时间
[24:53] Why hire you? 为什么要雇佣你
[24:57] Sell yourself. 推销你自己
[24:58] -Okay. -Go. -好吧 -开始
[25:00] Okay. 好
[25:02] I’m Rick. Of course. 我叫瑞克 当然
[25:07] I took three buses to get here. 我转了三趟车才到这
[25:09] I finished high school. I need a job. 我完成了高中学业 我需要一份工作…
[25:12] I’ll do pretty much anything. 我会做很多事情
[25:14] That’s me. Hire Rick. 这就是我 雇佣瑞克
[25:17] What’s your address, Richard? 你住在哪 理查德
[25:20] I don’t have one. 我现在没有地方住
[25:21] Not a permanent one right now. 暂时居无定所
[25:23] You’re homeless. 所以你无家可归吗
[25:24] I was for a while. 我这样有一段时间了
[25:26] You trick. 你骗人
[25:27] Work the street? No. 路边 我没有
[25:28] Wasn’t a question. 这不是个问题
[25:30] I’m straight. 我很坦诚
[25:32] Plenty of straight guys trick. 有多少直男骗人
[25:33] Do you have a driver’s license? 你有驾照吗
[25:34] Yeah. 当然
[25:36] Do you know Los Angeles? 你了解洛杉矶吗
[25:37] Yeah. I grew up all around here. 是的 我在这长大的
[25:39] Can you start tonight? 今晚能开始吗
[25:41] Doing what? 做什么
[25:45] I run a successful TV news business. 我做的是一个成功的新闻生意
[25:49] We film breaking stories. 我们拍突发性事件
[25:51] Maybe you saw my item this morning 你可能今天早上看到
[25:53] of a fatal carjacking. 过我的致命劫车案
[25:55] No. I don’t have a TV, but that sounds cool. 我没有电视 但是那听起来很酷
[25:58] Do you have a cellphone? 你有手机吗
[26:00] Yeah. 有
[26:02] Does it have GPS? 手机有GPS吗
[26:03] Yes, it does. 有
[26:04] Congratulations. You’re hired. 恭喜 你被雇用了
[26:06] Okay. 好吧
[26:09] Your job will be to listen to the emergency radio, 你的工作是监听警方紧急电台
[26:11] learn police codes, help navigate, and watch the car. 学习警方代码 帮忙开车和看好车
[26:16] Okay. 好吧
[26:18] And what does it pay? 你会付我多少钱
[26:19] It’s an internship. 这是份实习工作
[26:23] Man, I, uh… 兄弟 我 呃
[26:26] I can’t do that. I need money. 我不能做这件事 我需要钱
[26:29] I’m giving you a chance 我在给你一个进入
[26:31] to explore career options 这个职业的机会
[26:32] and get insight into my organization. 并且进一步深入我的组织
[26:33] It’s not at all unusual for me 我不总是向我的
[26:35] to make full-time job offers to my interns. 实习生提供全职工作
[26:37] No, I know. 我只是…
[26:41] I got to get paid, 我必须要有薪水
[26:43] like, something at least, you know. 我最起码要点东西 你懂吗
[26:50] I’ll give you $30 cash per night. 我每个晚上会给你30块现金
[26:53] Okay. Okay. 好 好吧
[26:57] Thank you. Thanks. 谢谢 谢谢
[27:02] 4-A-27 at Main and Washington, 4A27 在华盛顿主街
[27:04] requesting Code Ten for one. 请求代码10
[27:06] Calling back stand-by. 4-A-27, go ahead. 稍等 4A27 继续
[27:08] 4-A-27 is requesting a Code Ten 4A27是请求10号指令
[27:11] to clear the frequency for warrant information. 是确认授权的信息频段
[27:14] 4-A-1, prowler complaint, Sixth and Rampart. 4A1 跟踪投诉 第六大街及堡垒街
[27:16] Female Hispanic wearing a blue shirt. 西班牙裔女性 穿着蓝色衬衫
[27:18] Code 2, incident 2156, RD 235. 代码2 事件2156 代号235
[27:21] Code Two is “Respond immediately, no lights and sirens.” 代码2 代表即刻前往 不开警笛警灯
[27:24] And Code Three is? 代码3呢
[27:25] With the lights and sirens on. 鸣笛且鸣灯
[27:29] Very good. 很好
[27:30] 2-A-1 responding. Sixth and Rampart, Code Two. 2A1出警 第六大街及堡垒街 代码2
[27:34] So, should we go? 我们应该去吗
[27:35] No. We want victims 不 我们需要有受害者的地方
[27:36] and not the kind that live on Sixth and Rampart. 不是在堡垒街发生的骚扰案子
[27:41] Any Van Nuys unit, 415 man. 所有凡奈斯大道单位 415 男性
[27:43] 7227 Van Nuys Boulevard at the Big King Market. 凡奈斯大道 大金超市
[27:46] Inside the location, the suspect is a male Hispanic 里面 疑犯是西班牙裔男性
[27:49] wearing an orange construction vest and blue jeans. 穿着橙色建筑工样式的背心和蓝色牛仔裤
[27:51] In custody with security guards. 已被保安控制
[27:53] I’m going to get some water. You want anything? 我想去买点水 你要什么吗
[27:56] No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[28:17] Structure fire. Station 58. Engine 58. 建筑物着火 58号警局 58号小队
[28:20] Task force 58, task force 43. 43号特别行动组 58号特别行动组
[28:22] Engine 43. Battalion 10. 43号小组已到现场
[28:24] 1642 Rincon Avenue… 林孔大道1642号
[28:26] Structure fire! 有火警
[28:30] Engine 58 on scene. 1642 Rincon Avenue. 58号小队已经在现场了 林孔大道1642号
[28:34] Seat belt. Seat belt. Seat belt. 系好安全带 系好安全带
[28:42] Where are we going? 我们要怎么走
[28:43] We’re taking the next right coming up. 我们要在下个路口往右转
[28:46] Slow down, man. 开慢点
[28:47] That’s too fast! 这太快了
[28:53] Talk to me, Richard. Talk to me, Richard. 快点告诉我 理查德
[28:55] What next? 接着往哪走
[28:56] Next left, coming up. 下个路口左转
[28:59] Fuck! 妈的
[29:02] I need more warning next time. 我下次需要更多指示
[29:04] Where are we going? 我们接下来要往哪走
[29:05] Talk to me! What’s next? 快跟我说 往哪走
[29:06] Okay. Keeping on this five… 好 继续走5个
[29:08] No, six blocks. Then a right. 不 6个街区 然后向右转
[29:09] On what? 在哪里转
[29:11] I made a mistake! 我说错了
[29:12] It’s a right five blocks back. 是向后5个街区再右转
[29:17] It’s just five blocks. 就5个街区…
[29:33] Did they bring him out? 人救出来了吗
[29:34] Ambulance left two minutes ago. 救护车两分钟前刚走
[29:35] You’re a lifetime too late. 你来得太晚了
[29:37] Nice camera! 摄像机不错
[29:57] I bet I wasted five dollars of gas just getting here 我白白花了5美元赶到这里 可是一大笔钱
[30:00] or don’t you think that’s a lot of money? 你不觉得那是很多钱吗
[30:02] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[30:03] I couldn’t see the screen, you were driving so fast. 但是你开那么快 我根本看不清屏幕
[30:07] Okay, first of all, Richard, 好吧 首先 理查德
[30:09] don’t answer me by telling me a problem. 不要用问题作为对我的回答
[30:12] I have enough of those already. 我的问题已经够多了
[30:13] Bring me a solution, and then we can make a decision together. 我要的是解决方案 这样我们就可以一起解决
[30:17] Okay. Maybe if you didn’t rush me. 好吧 如果你不催我的话
[30:22] Don’t rush you. Okay. 不催你 好
[30:24] I can use that. 我想我会用上这点的
[30:26] See, Rick, they’ve done studies 听好了 瑞克 根据研究
[30:29] and they found that in any system that relies on cooperation 他们发现不论在什么体系中 人们总依赖于合作
[30:31] from a school of fish, 从鱼群
[30:33] say, or even a professional hockey team, for example, 甚至在职业曲棍球队
[30:35] these experts have identified communication 这些专家都认同一个观点那就是沟通
[30:38] as the number one single key to success. 是通往成功的唯一的关键所在
[30:48] You know what “fear” stands for? 你知道”恐惧”代表着什么吗
[30:51] What? 什么
[30:52] “False Evidence Appearing Real.” 假象总表现得真实
[30:57] You’re going really fucking fast, dude. 你开的真是很他妈的快啊 老兄
[30:59] Get out of your head, Rick. 不要去想这些 瑞克
[31:01] It’s a bad neighborhood. 这一带差劲极了
[31:02] Now, when you get a chance, 我重新给你个机会
[31:04] I’d like to know where we’re going. 我想知道我们现在要往哪走
[31:05] Uh, left on Third. Six blocks. 嗯 第三个路口左转 直行6个街区
[31:14] Find a more appropriate place to park the car, 去找个合适又地方停车
[31:16] and don’t get blocked in. 不会被堵住的
[31:25] Sir, what’s going on? 发生了什么 先生
[31:27] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈的是谁
[31:34] TV news. What happened? 新闻记者 发生了什么
[31:36] It was a shooting. 是场枪击案
[31:38] I told the cops that he was waving a gun last week, 我已经告诉条子 他上周就在挥舞着手枪了
[31:40] but they didn’t fucking care. 可他们一点都不在乎
[31:43] Can you try one more time without swearing? 你能不说粗话再来一遍吗
[31:45] I’m not doing it again. 我不会再说一遍的
[31:46] But this is for TV. 但这是为了电视节目
[31:48] Yeah? I don’t have a TV. 是吗 我可没有电视机
[32:00] It’s over. 结束了
[32:02] Shot the place to shit. 把那破机器关掉
[33:25] Great shot. 非常好
[33:29] Oh, that’s fantastic. 这简直是太棒了
[33:32] Oh, that’s a great piece of tape. 这组录像太棒了
[33:35] You didn’t get an interview with the couple? 你不能搞到对那对夫妻的采访吗
[33:37] I have footage of them. 我有他们的照片
[33:38] I have an interview with a neighbor. 还有对邻居的采访
[33:40] She curses, but you can cut that out. 但是她骂了几句 但是你可以把那段剪掉
[33:41] How did you get inside the house? 你是怎么跑到房子里去的
[33:43] The door was open. 门是开着的
[33:44] They allowed you? 他们允许你进去了
[33:46] I heard somebody yell to come in, 我听见有个人喊了声”进去”
[33:47] and when nobody was inside, I left. 而没有人在里面 于是我就进去了
[33:48] And the only shot of the couple is through a window? 你就隔着窗子拍了这对夫妻
[33:50] The police were shutting it down. 警察已经把那里封锁了
[33:52] -I don’t like it. -Like what? -我不喜欢 -不喜欢什么
[33:53] The footage looks like he broke in. 这就像他私自闯入一样
[33:55] There’s no close-up of the homeowners 而且没有房主的特写镜头
[33:57] and he’s giving us their name off a piece of private correspondence. 而且我们可以从那张私人信件上看到他们的名字
[33:59] Excuse me, that’s junk mail. 打断一下 那是垃圾邮件
[34:00] Well, I have a problem with that. 我就是看它不爽
[34:02] We’ll knock out a killer package. 我们是不会毙掉这段视频的
[34:04] -This is my job. -No! -这是我的工作 -不
[34:05] Your job is writing the tweet of the day. 你的工作是写每日一推
[34:07] And getting Deb to turn sideways during the weather forecast. 然后在每天开始放天气预报时一起放出
[34:10] We’re running it. 我们要播它
[34:12] I like how you handled Frank. 我欣赏你对弗兰克的态度
[34:14] You didn’t soften the truth or dilute it. 你没有掩盖或是稀释真相
[34:16] I think being clear with your objectives is more important 我想无论遇到什么阻碍
[34:18] than trying to present your ideas 都坚持目标
[34:20] in a non-confrontational manner. 是很重要的
[34:22] Do you have experience in an office? 你在办公室呆过吗
[34:24] Myself? Not presently, no. 我 还没有
[34:26] Where did you get all that? 你从哪里学来这些
[34:28] I study a lot online. 我在网上学了很多
[34:29] Yeah? Like what? 是吗 比如
[34:31] All sorts of things, actually. 很多事情啦
[34:32] I’m on my computer all day. 我一整天都在用电脑
[34:35] I haven’t had what you’d call much of a formal education, 我从没有上过你们所说的正规教育
[34:37] but you can find most anything if you look hard enough. 但是如果你认真你会发现几乎所有知识
[34:47] Last year, I took an online business course, for example. 比如去年 我上了一个营销网课
[34:51] And I learned that you have to have a business plan 然后我学会了 你得有一份商业计划
[34:54] before starting a business. 在创业前
[34:56] And that why you pursue something 还有就是你的从业动机
[34:59] is equally as important as what you pursue. 和你职业目标一样重要
[35:02] The site advised you 网校建议你
[35:05] to answer the following question before you decide 在决定从事哪行前
[35:07] where to focus your abilities. 回答一个问题
[35:09] The question was. 那个问题就是
[35:11] “What do I love to do?” “我到底喜欢干啥”
[35:14] The site suggested making a list 网校同时建议列出
[35:15] of your strengths and weaknesses. 你的强项与弱项
[35:17] What am I good at? “我哪里做得好”
[35:18] What am I not good at? “我哪里做不好”
[35:20] Maybe I want to strengthen and develop knowledge 或许我会希望增强 发挥
[35:22] about the things I’m already good at. 我所擅长的
[35:24] Maybe I want to strengthen my weaknesses. 或者去弥补下我的弱点
[35:32] I recently remade my list. 我最近重新规划了下
[35:35] And I’m thinking 并且我觉得
[35:38] that television news 新闻工作
[35:40] might just be something I love 或许就是我所喜爱的
[35:43] as well as something I happen to be good at. 也正巧是我所擅长的
[35:59] On TV, it looks so real. 在电视上展现得淋漓尽致
[36:03] Yes. It does. 是的
[36:06] Well, I have a show to do. 我还有另一个节目要做
[36:08] Your check is at the desk. 你的支票在桌上
[36:11] Outstanding work, Lou. Really, just great. 很棒的成果 卢
[36:14] Thanks, Nina. That means an awful lot. 谢啦 妮娜 这意味很深呐
[36:18] Okay. 好
[36:44] It’s every parent’s nightmare. 这是每位家长的噩梦
[36:46] Imagine singing a lullaby to your infant and tucking them into bed 试想下 为孩子唱摇篮曲哄他们入眠的同时
[36:49] and then having to shield them 因为大口径的子弹
[36:50] as a barrage of high-caliber bullets 可能会接二连三地
[36:53] literally blast into your home. 射进你家中
[36:55] For the Cahills of Echo Park, 对于回声公园的卡希尔来说
[36:56] that fear became a terrifying reality 恐惧成为了现实
[36:59] when an adjacent house became the setting for a scene 就在邻居的房子变成了
[37:02] right out of the Wild West. 荒野西部的战场时
[39:06] Rick, I’m very pleased with how you progressed. 瑞克 我很高兴你有所进步
[39:08] You’re doing a great job. 你干得不错
[39:09] However, you just spilled gasoline on my car 但是你刚才给我的车加油 溢出来了
[39:11] which will eat the paint. 汽油这会腐蚀掉车漆的
[39:12] I need you tighten up a bit on this. 我需要你长点记性
[39:14] Because if you fill it like that again, 若有下次
[39:15] I will terminate you immediately, 我立马宰了你
[39:16] I promise you. 我保证
[39:52] “Bed, Bath&Beyond.” 炕 搓澡 和特殊服务
[39:55] Oh, that’s a good store. 那店不错
[40:00] Making peace with what you don’t have, 人生总有不尽人意之处
[40:02] that’s what it’s all about. 就是这样
[40:04] Living with what you ain’t got, right? 一生有所缺 对吗
[40:07] Don’t you think? 你不这么认为吗
[40:08] Traffic units, 所有车辆
[40:09] ambulance traffic, Benedict Canyon. 本尼迪克峡谷 交通事故
[40:11] Overturned vehicle with injuries. 有辆带伤员的翻车事故
[40:12] Crash with injuries. Good neighborhood. 交通伤亡 在好地段
[40:18] TV news. What happened? 新闻 怎么回事
[40:20] I think it was a head-on collision, 我认为是正面相撞
[40:22] and there’s a guy who’s dead over there. 这里有个人死了…
[40:23] -There’s a woman… -Did you see what happened? -那边有个女人 -你都看到了啥
[40:25] Am I supposed to help? I didn’t see, 我没有移动任何东西 我能做些什么吗
[40:27] I came after. 我是后来路过的
[40:27] Can you tell me exactly what happened? 你能告诉我具体发生了什么吗
[40:29] Will you get the camera out of my face? 你能让摄像机不对着我的脸吗
[40:30] Get it out! 走开
[40:31] I’m trying to talk to 911! 我正准备给911报警
[40:34] No, it’s at… The guy is down. 不是…有个家伙死了
[42:37] Not getting through here. 已经到了
[42:39] Son of a bitch. 王八蛋
[42:42] Let’s go. 走吧
[42:43] Fuck this. 真他妈的
[42:47] Here you go. 给
[42:52] Ben Waterman wears the same gold tie on Fridays. 本·沃特曼系着星期五一的那条金色领带
[42:55] We’re leading with it. 我们全靠它了
[42:56] That’s your third start this week. 这是你本周的第三个开场新闻
[42:59] I’m focusing on framing. 我正在构思取景
[43:01] A proper frame not only draws the eye into a picture 一个独特的取景不仅能让镜头吸引眼球
[43:04] but keeps it there longer, 并会让关注持久
[43:05] dissolving the barrier between the subject and the outside of the frame. 并且使得拍摄对象和外物间的界限 融合在一起
[43:10] Is that blood on your shirt? 你衬衣上的是血吗
[43:13] I don’t think so. 好像不是
[43:16] I recently heard of a Mexican restaurant 我最近听说有家墨西哥餐厅
[43:18] called Cabanita. Have you heard of it? 叫卡巴尼塔的 你听说过吗
[43:20] It’s also on your sleeve. 你袖子上也有血迹
[43:23] I didn’t see that. 我没看到
[43:27] What I’m asking is, 我想说
[43:28] do you like Mexican food, Nina? 你喜欢墨西哥菜吗 妮娜
[43:31] Yes. 是呀
[43:32] Stand by, people. Here we go. 准备 开始
[43:35] Cabanita has been called 卡巴尼塔被称作
[43:37] “an authentic taste of Mexico City.” 是最正宗的墨西哥城菜馆
[43:41] Do you wanna go with me? 你想和我去试试呜
[43:42] I think we could have fun together. 我想我们能一起轻松一下
[43:45] Thanks, but I’m busy. 谢了 但我比较忙
[43:47] Saturday is your night off, isn’t it? 周六晚你轮空 不是吗
[43:48] I have a rule, Lou. 我是有原则的 卢
[43:50] I don’t date people I work with. 我不约那些和我一起工作的人
[43:52] And I’m twice your age. 并且我年龄长你两倍
[43:54] I like older women. 我就喜欢熟女
[43:56] Besides, I don’t work with you. 还有 我不和你一起工作
[43:57] You’re someone I sell to. 你只是我的顾客
[43:58] And I don’t wanna fuck that up. 并且我不想毁了这关系
[44:01] What if by saying no, you fuck it up? 如果说你已经毁了这关系呢
[44:05] Is that what you’re saying? 你刚刚说什么
[44:09] I didn’t say that. 我什么也没说
[44:10] 8 7 6 5 Eight, seven, six, five…
[44:14] Well, I don’t know what to say. 嗯 我都不知道该说什么
[44:16] 3 2 1 Three, two, one.
[44:18] Good morning. Thank you for joining us. I’m Lisa Mays. 早上好 欢迎收看 我是丽莎·梅斯
[44:20] And I’m Ben Waterman. 我是本·沃特曼
[44:21] First up on This Morning on KWLA News, 首先来看看早上的KWLA新闻
[44:23] a horrible car crash over in Benedict Canyon. 一场发生在班尼迪克峡谷的可怕车祸
[44:26] It’s claimed the life now of one man. 让一位男子失去了生命
[44:28] Severely injured a young woman. 同时还重伤了一个年轻女子
[44:31] Hey, Lou! 嘿 卢
[44:35] Hey, man. Joe Loder, Mayhem. 你好哇 我是乔洛德 梅汉姆台的
[44:37] Great get tonight. 今晚你干的真棒
[44:39] They were closing it down by the time we showed up. 我们播出时他们就把现场封锁了
[44:42] Were you waiting for me out here? 你在等我出来
[44:44] No, I was driving by and I saw your car. 不是我只是开车经过 只不过看到了你的车
[44:46] You’re not dropping your shit off, are you? Nobody does that. 你还没把这衬衣脱下来啊 没人会这么做
[44:49] You need an air card if you want to be in the game. 如果你想要立足这一行的话 你需要一张无线网络记忆卡
[44:52] Import the video to your laptop. 将视频导入到你的电脑
[44:54] Cut the video. 剪辑视频
[44:55] Upload to your FTP site 上传到FTP网站
[44:56] and notify stations you got something for sale. 并给电视台发信息 并标明你有东西要卖
[44:59] Boom, boom, boom! 嘣 嘣 嘣
[45:00] Otherwise, it’s a nice ride. 另外 很高兴见到你
[45:03] Listen, man, you got a good run going 听着 你已经在外摄干得不错
[45:05] but there’s valleys out there. 但总会有起伏
[45:07] Take it from me. I’ve been nightcrawling for 14 years. 听我的建议 我已经干夜摄14年了
[45:10] You heard I’m adding a second Van? 你听说我买了第二辆小货车了吗
[45:11] No. I didn’t hear that. 没 我还不知道
[45:13] Gonna be a game changer. 它会改变一切
[45:15] Cut my on-scene time in half. 会节约一半的时间
[45:17] I’m setting up a dedicated dispatch, too. 我搞了了一个专门的新闻小组
[45:19] No more listening and driving. That’s for suckers. 不用听着广播 跑来跑去了 那是笨蛋干的事情
[45:21] You like the Canon 305s? 你喜欢佳能305吗
[45:23] Never used one. 我从没用过它
[45:25] Six thou a piece. 一口价6000
[45:26] 2.4 megapixels. Night vision. 18:1 zoom. 240万像素 夜摄 18倍变焦
[45:31] I got one of those puppies with your name on it. 我有个作为你的见面礼
[45:33] I have a camera. 我只用一个相机
[45:35] I want you running my second Van. 我希望你帮我开第二辆小货车
[45:37] Two crews. Half the area to cover. 两组人马 一半的工作量
[45:39] Now, I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[45:40] Half the money, right? 一半的钱 对吗
[45:42] You should be thinking, twice the sales. 你得考虑 销售量翻倍
[45:44] Because we’re going to be the first 因为我们将会是第一个
[45:45] at every scene. 到达所有现场的
[45:46] Why compete when we can work together? 我们一起工作时为什么要竞争
[45:49] You can share my press cards. 我会给你我的记者证
[45:50] Puppy dog off my police connections. 和我在警察里的线人
[45:53] This is the big move, the next level. 我们会更上一层楼
[45:55] We can corner this whole thing. 我们能掌控全局
[45:57] I’m talking about putting some heavy digits in our pocket, brah. 我说把一些大额钞票纳入口袋 兄弟
[45:59] Thank you for offering me the position 多谢你给了我这个职务
[46:01] but working for myself is more in line 但我为自己工作
[46:03] with my skills and career goals. 有自己的水平以及事业计划
[46:07] Take a few days to think about it. 花几天考虑下我的建议
[46:08] No. 算了
[46:10] You’ll need to hire someone else, 你需要去找找其他人
[46:11] and I don’t want to hold up the process. 并且我也不想阻拦你的计划
[46:12] You want to be on the inside of this, man 你会想过来的 伙计
[46:14] because I’m going to be tag-teaming every call. 因为我将会跟踪每个组的每个电话
[46:17] You keep talking like it’s something 你一直唧唧歪歪 就像
[46:20] that I may be interested in, but I’m not. 在说什么我可能感兴趣的事 但其实我没有
[46:22] You don’t even understand the offer. 你没弄明白我的提议
[46:25] If you did, you’d be fucking sucking my dick! 如果你清楚地话 就该来跪舔我了
[46:27] You’d be asking me questions. 你在问我问题
[46:29] What does this mean? What does that mean? 这啥意思那啥意思
[46:30] I feel like grabbing you by your ears right now 我想要揪住你的耳朵 我他妈就是不感兴趣
[46:34] and screaming in your face, 冲你大喊
[46:37] “I’m not fucking interested.” “我不感兴趣”
[46:41] Instead, I’m going to drive home and do some accounting. 不过 我还是决定开回家 算账了
[46:48] Fuck you! 去你的
[46:50] Twerp. 渣渣
[47:04] I didn’t wake up until 5:00. 五点钟我都没睡醒
[47:07] My body is so off, I feel like it’s time for breakfast. 我的身体太不在状态了 以至于我感觉现在是早餐时间
[47:14] I bet you’re beautiful any time of the day. 我打赌你时刻都很美
[47:17] In fact, I’d say 其实 我认为
[47:20] you’re much prettier than Lisa Mays. 你比丽莎·梅斯更加动人
[47:25] I like the dark makeup on your eyes. 我喜欢你的深色眼影
[47:26] I also like the way you smell. 我也喜欢你的气息
[47:31] So, where you from, Lou? 那么你是哪里人 卢
[47:35] The north end of the Valley. 山谷北边的尽头
[47:38] Some of the calls sometimes take me over there, 有时电话把我叫到那里去…
[47:40] but nobody I know still lives out there. 但那里没有我所熟知的人了
[47:42] You’re from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 你从宾夕法尼亚的费城来
[47:45] How did you know that? 你怎么知道的
[47:47] It’s online. 网上都有
[47:49] Everything about you is online. 你所有的事情都在网上
[47:51] Not everything, but definitely a lot. 不是所有的事 不过绝对有很多
[47:53] I’ve watched all the videos from when you were a reporter. 我看了你报道的所有新闻
[47:55] I’m sure you look at those, of course. 我想你也会看
[47:56] No. God, no. 哦 天呐
[47:58] Not without a drink in my hand. 除非我有一杯酒否则绝对不可能
[48:01] I watch my work all the time. 我一直在关注我的工作
[48:03] Yeah? Do you want to become a reporter? 是吗 你想当一个记者
[48:05] No. 不是
[48:07] Most of you guys want air time. 你们这种家伙最想要的就是上电视
[48:09] Not me. 我不是
[48:10] I want to be the guy that owns the station that owns the camera. 我希望成为拥有电视台和摄像机的人
[48:14] The business is going well, 一切都进展顺利 但是…
[48:16] but in order to grow to the next level, 为了达到下一个境界…
[48:18] I need to stay one step ahead of my competition 迎接挑战
[48:20] and take risks. 冒些风险
[48:21] I also need financial support to implement expansion. 我同时也需要资金支持去扩张发展
[48:25] Would you like another Margarita? 你还想要一杯玛格丽特鸡尾酒吗
[48:28] One is enough. 这杯就够了
[48:30] Thanks for coming out to talk. 多谢你能出来和我聊天
[48:33] The place I’m in now 我现在想要的是
[48:35] is that I want a relationship with someone I can team up with 跟能够合作的人建立关系
[48:39] and share, like we share, the same job and hours and whatnot. 并且分享同样的工作和时间 以及其他任何事情
[48:42] I could go down a laundry list, but you get the idea. 我还可以列出详细的规划 不过你得明白我的意思
[48:44] Yes. 当然
[48:46] Well, I hope you find someone. 我希望你能找到你中意的人
[48:49] Here’s the thing about that, Nina. 关于这个 妮娜
[48:52] I’m quite certain I already have. 我相信我已经找到了
[48:57] Okay. 好吧
[48:59] Let me put this politely. 让我更委婉地说吧
[49:01] I only came out to dinner with you, Lou, 我只和你出来吃饭
[49:03] purely as a professional courtesy. 单纯出于职业性的礼数
[49:08] Thank you. 谢谢你
[49:12] I don’t think it’s any secret 我不认为
[49:13] that I’ve single-handedly raised 让你的商业价值
[49:14] the unit price of your ratings book. 大大提升
[49:18] Our ratings book price? Whoa! 商业价值 哇哦
[49:23] I’m a very fast learner. 我学东西很快
[49:25] We had a conversation where I specifically mentioned that. 我们曾经的谈话表明过这一点
[49:27] Do you remember that? 你还记得吗
[49:30] Well, do you? 你呢
[49:31] Yes. 当然
[49:32] I recently learned, for instance, 我最近就学到了
[49:34] that most Americans watch local news to stay informed. 许多美国人通过看当地新闻 来保持消息灵通
[49:39] I also learned that 我也学到了
[49:41] the average half-hour of Los Angeles television news 洛杉矶电视台的本地新闻 平均每半小时内报道
[49:42] packs all of its local government coverage 地方政治的部分
[49:45] including law enforcement, budget, transportation, 包括警察 债务 交通运输
[49:47] education and immigration 教育和移民
[49:49] into 22 seconds. 用22秒的时间播报
[49:50] Local crime stories, however, not only usually led the news 本地犯罪新闻不仅仅主导了新闻
[49:54] but filled 14 times the broadcast, 是那个的14倍
[49:55] averaging five minutes and seven seconds. 为此增加了5分7秒
[49:57] KWLA relies heavily on such stories. KWLA很依赖这种犯罪新闻
[50:00] With Los Angeles crime rates going down, 随着洛杉矾犯罪率降低…
[50:02] I think that makes items like mine particularly valuable. 我想电视台会十分看重我的素材
[50:05] Like rare animals. 就像珍稀动物一样
[50:08] I can only imagine that your needs will increase 我只能想象在下个月的评分时
[50:09] during next month’s rating sweeps period. 对你的需求量会增加
[50:14] Ooh! 哇哦
[50:18] Yeah. 是的
[50:19] Well, we certainly appreciate what you do. 我们会很感激你的所作所为
[50:28] There’s certain good things about being alone. 独自工作也有它的好处
[50:34] You have time to do the things you wanna do, 你有时间去做你想做的事情
[50:36] like study and plan, 比如学习和规划…
[50:37] but you can’t have dinners like this 但你不可能像这样享受晚餐
[50:38] or be physical with a person. 或是有性生活
[50:40] I mean, outside of flirtation-ship. 我不是指逢场作戏
[50:44] Where are you going with this? 你想要说明什么
[50:48] I want that. 我想要那样的生活
[50:52] With you. 和你
[50:56] Like you want to keep your job and your health insurance. 就像你要保住工作和医疗保险
[51:01] Look, just for starters, 听着 对于一个新手
[51:04] I don’t need you to keep my fucking job. 我可不需要你来保住工作
[51:08] You’re the news director on the vampire shift 你是新导编 在洛杉矶兰帕特
[51:11] of the lowest-rated station in Los Angeles. 有着最低的评分的电视台
[51:17] We have what could be considered an almost-exclusive relationship. 你对我的拥有实质性的专用权
[51:21] There are many other places I could go. 这儿还有很多其他地方我能混口饭吃
[51:24] I have to think that you’re invested in this transaction. 我需要知道你会对我的转型期投资
[51:27] Here you are. 给
[51:30] -Enjoy. -Thank you. -请慢用 -谢啦
[51:35] Where did you get the balls to even suggest something like this? 你哪来的底气给我这样的建议
[51:39] We’re still talking. 我们继续说
[51:41] No. There’s nothing more to say. 不 没有什么可说的了
[51:43] You can leave. 你现在可以出去
[51:51] Okay, look. 好吧 你看
[51:53] You’ve done well. Okay? 你做的很好 不是吗
[51:55] And we pay you well, very well. We always have. 并且我们待你不薄 真的 我们一直都这样
[51:59] If you like, I could get you an exclusive retainer. 如果你喜欢 我可以给你一次特别的预付费用
[52:03] That would be on top of your segment fees. 那会比你每次拿到的报酬都高
[52:06] I could maybe even get you a job at the station 我甚至可以给你安排一个在电视台的职务
[52:08] starting as a production assistant. 比如从制片助理开始
[52:10] So that you could learn the business from the inside. 这样你可以从内部学习 这是你一直感兴趣的
[52:12] That’s where you said your interests lie. 这就是你曾说过的兴趣所在
[52:16] You’re not listening, Nina. 你根本就没在听 妮娜
[52:19] I happen to know that you haven’t stayed at one station 我碰巧知道你从没在一家电视台
[52:21] for longer than two years at a time, 呆过超过两年……
[52:22] and you’re coming up on two years soon. 而你到这儿快两年了
[52:28] I can imagine 我可以想象
[52:29] that your contract is for that length of time. 我可以想到你的合约快要到期
[52:30] And that next month’s ratings 然后下个月的评分
[52:32] directly affect that. 决定是否会续约
[52:33] So, you’re threatening that if I don’t… 所以你是在威胁我 如果我
[52:36] I’m negotiating. 如果我不遂你意
[52:37] You’re threatening to stop selling to me. 你对我威胁要停止卖新闻
[52:39] That’s your choice. 选择权在你
[52:41] The true price of any item 东西的真正价值
[52:43] is what somebody’s willing to pay for it. 在于买家愿意付多少钱
[52:45] You want something. 你想要一些东西
[52:46] And I want you. 而我又想要你
[52:48] To fuck you. 去你的
[52:50] And as a friend. 作为一个朋友
[52:52] Jesus Christ, friends don’t pressure friends 天啊 朋友不会威胁朋友
[52:55] to fucking sleep with them. 去发生性关系
[52:57] Actually, that’s not true, Nina. 事实上 那不是真的 妮娜
[53:01] Because as I’m sure you know, 为此我相信你知道
[53:05] a friend is a gift you give yourself. 一个朋友 是自己给自己的一种礼物
[53:42] Okay, a left on Roth, 好 现在左转到罗斯
[53:43] and then six blocks to the ramp. 到达斜坡还有6个街区
[53:45] You’re putting me on the 5? 你要我去第五大道
[53:46] Yeah, the 2 to 过了第二大道后
[53:47] the 5 to the 110 to the 10. 再开往110号高速 最后转向第十大道
[53:49] Did you read my traffic memo yesterday? 你看了我昨天的交通备忘录没
[53:52] Did I read it? 我读过吗
[53:54] Yeah, I read it. 当然 我读过
[53:55] What did it say? 上面怎么说的
[53:57] About the 5? 第五大道的呢
[53:59] Okay. I looked at it. What? 好 我确实看过了 为什么会这样
[54:01] Well, for one thing, it included that 首先 关于
[54:02] the 5 has floating construction in the fast Lane for the next three weeks. 第五大道未来几周将会建快车道
[54:05] So, given that, I expect you to put me 我给你看这个 是希望你
[54:06] on the 2 to the 101 to the 110 to the 10. 开到101号高速再到110号高速最后转到第十大道
[54:09] That’s half of one, six of the other. 差不多吧
[54:11] It’s half dozen of one, six of the other. 差的可多了
[54:12] What I’d like you to do is admit that 我现在希望你能承认
[54:14] you didn’t read what you said you did. 你根本没看备忘录
[54:15] You know I’m a reasonable person, 你知道我是一个讲理的人
[54:17] but nobody likes to be lied to! 但没人喜欢被欺骗
[54:18] Okay! When am I going to get my raise? 好吧 那什么时候我能够加薪
[54:21] That’s reasonable, right? 这个理由充分吗
[54:22] You keep talking about this performance review. 你一直在说绩效考核
[54:24] When is it gonna happen? 什么时候开始
[54:25] I’ve been out here two months already, 在这两个月
[54:26] busting my ass every night. 我每晚都在玩命
[54:28] I’m tired of your promises for more pay, man. 我已经听腻了你加薪的承诺
[54:30] I’m sleeping in a garage. 我到现在还住在垃圾堆里
[54:31] Rick, trying to leverage your salary 瑞克 在这个经济环境下
[54:33] in this economic environment is near impossible. 想要提高你的薪水几乎是不可能的了
[54:35] Most firms have set starting wages. 大多数公司都开始提薪…
[54:37] Ideally, you could leverage with other offers, 理想情况下 你可以利用这个优惠
[54:39] but that’s just not the case 但是现在
[54:40] in your situation right now. 还不是时候
[54:42] Test 498. 测试498
[54:43] Engine 91. North division. Battalion 12. 91号 北区 12小队
[54:45] Heavy rescue. 56. 亟需救援 56
[54:46] Air ops respond. Reported plane down. 空中回复 报告飞机坠毁
[54:47] Whiteman Field, south of Foothill. 福特希尔南 白人社区
[54:49] Reroute us to that. 你能给我们指路吗
[54:50] We’re 22 minutes from Foothill, 我们从富特希尔赶去大概要22分钟
[54:52] and only five from a hit and run. 去肇事逃离现场只需5分钟
[54:54] They’re rolling heavy rescue and an air ambulance. 他们看来投入了大量救援和一架医疗直升机
[54:56] Get me there, please. 把我带过去吧 求你了
[55:13] It’s good right there. Stay on that spot. 那里视角不错 待在那儿别动
[55:16] Not getting through here. 你不能过去
[55:19] Whoa, whoa, whoa. It’s all over here, buddy. 哇 哇 哇 不能再进去了 兄弟
[55:21] Turn it around, let’s go. 转身 离开吧
[55:25] You’re late. 你来晚了
[55:28] Hey, brah! 嘿 兄弟
[55:30] Five fatals. Come screaming out of the fucking sky. 死了五人 爆炸声音响彻天际
[55:33] All lit up with the brush on fire. 连天都被火苗照亮了
[55:35] Mine. Exclusive. I’m banging! 这是我的 独家的新闻 全是我的
[55:40] And my other Van is in Carson, getting the jumper. 我的另一辆面包车正在卡森 那个跳楼自杀的现场
[55:43] You know… 你知道
[55:45] I was trying to hook you up, man. 我曾经想拉你进来 兄弟
[55:47] I was trying to teach you something. 尝试着教你一些新鲜玩意儿
[55:52] Welcome to the future, brah. 欢迎来到新时代 兄弟
[56:10] A car crash. 一场车祸
[56:12] Well, none of this is gonna knock anybody out. 这不会吸引任何人
[56:15] I can’t use any of this in my rundown. 我不会把这个用在我的剪辑里
[56:17] Is this it? 是这个吗
[56:20] No, I have a stabbing in Corona. 不是 我还有科罗娜的持刀攻击
[56:22] Where’s the plane crash at Foothill? 富特希尔的飞机坠机事件呢
[56:24] I don’t mind saying that I’m trying to bring you stories 我倒是不介意给你们说说
[56:26] that happen here on the ground. 在地面上发生的事
[56:27] Two has it. It’ll be their lead. 2台有这个 作为头条
[56:30] Well, I hope that works well for them. 我希望他们能利用好这新闻
[56:31] Now, let me show you the stabbing in Corona. 现在 我给你看看科罗娜的持刀攻击
[56:33] I don’t give a goddamn about fucking Corona! 我才不管在科罗娜发生了什么
[56:36] You know how important this week is. 你知道这周有多么重要
[56:38] This shit is fucking death to me! 这对我来说简直就是末日
[56:41] I understand your frustration. 我明白你的失望
[56:43] I was just trying not to be too hard on myself. 我只是不希望太苛求自己了
[56:45] I sold you upstairs as some kind of fucking sweeps savior. 我说过你就像一个救星
[56:48] And I’m leading with a goddamn stabbing. 然后我就拿着这种该死的头条新闻
[56:51] In Corona! 关于科罗娜
[56:53] So, you want that, then? 那么你想要什么
[56:54] I want you to get in the goddamn game! 我想要你去好好地拍视频
[56:56] I want something people can’t turn away from. 我想要不让人换台的重磅新闻
[56:59] I want what you fucking promised me! 我想要你他妈的保证
[57:14] Good morning, everyone. 各位 早上好
[57:15] Thanks for joining us. I’m Pat Harvey. 谢谢收看本台 我是帕特·哈维
[57:16] Hope your day’s getting off to a good start. I’m Kent Shocknek. 我希望你们今天有个好兆头 我是肯特·绍克内克
[57:19] We begin with a tragedy last night 我们首先看看昨晚
[57:20] in the foothills of Santa Susana Pass 在圣苏珊娜的富特希尔发生的惨祸
[57:22] where a private plane crashed with no survivors. 一家私人飞机坠毁了 没有幸存者
[57:25] CBS2 has obtained this exclusive video. CBS2得到了独家视频
[57:28] We want to remind you now 我们想提醒
[57:29] that what you’re about to see is graphic, 您接下来看到的镜头…
[57:31] and viewer discretion is advised. 需要考虑观众的酌情权
[58:32] Since when did Coldwater become faster than Laurel? 什么时候到科尔德沃特比去劳雷尔快
[58:34] Huh? What was the thinking there? 你在想什么
[58:37] I didn’t ask that to hear myself speak. 我没要你听我的自言自语
[58:39] Because, you know, Coldwater only has six lights. 因为 你知道 科尔德沃特只有六个红绿灯
[58:42] Laurel has places to pass. 劳雷尔的路可以跑的快
[58:43] I can’t get around this person until Ventura. 我到文图拉之前没法超他的车
[58:46] It’s the same argument, man. I said this route. 我都设定好路线了 兄弟 我说过路线
[58:48] If you wanted to take Laurel, 你要到劳雷尔
[58:50] you should have said something. 你倒吱声啊
[58:51] I thought that you worked in other factors. 我以为你考虑了所有因素 因为你应该比我更清楚
[58:52] If I didn’t think that you could do better, 如果我不认为你能做的更好的话
[58:54] I wouldn’t ride you so hard about the routes. 也不会因为这些路线这么严厉地批评你了
[58:56] I think you know that, Rick. 我想你应该知道的 瑞克
[58:57] I think it may just be possible 我觉得 可能
[58:59] that I have a higher opinion of you than you have of yourself. 我想我该雇用了比你出色的人
[59:02] What the fuck? 搞什么啊
[59:03] God damn it! 该死
[59:07] Seriously? 不是吧
[59:09] To get to a Van crash on Moorpark? 就为了去墨尔帕克的车祸现场
[59:11] Who cares? What’s the rush? 又不是什么紧急事件
[59:14] Why aren’t we at the rape at Griffith Park like everybody else? 为啥我们不像其他人那样 去格里菲斯公园拍强奸案
[59:24] Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck me. 噢 见鬼 噢 见鬼
[59:27] Oh, God! That’s the fucking Mayhem Van. 哦 我的天 那是该死的梅汉姆的小货车
[59:30] Joe Loder and the other dude. 乔洛德和另一个人
[59:31] What’s his name? Fucking Marcus. 他叫什么来着 马库斯
[59:34] Park the car and get your camera. 停好车 带上你的摄像机
[59:52] What the hell happened? 他妈的发生了什么
[59:55] According to witnesses, they were driving at a high rate of speed, 目击者说 他们当时正在高速行驶…
[59:58] probably toward Griffith Park, 可能是去格里菲斯公园…
[1:00:00] when, apparently, they ran head-on into this light pole. 当时 显然他们撞上了这根路灯杆
[1:00:02] No other car. Single vehicle. 没有其他的车 就一辆
[1:00:06] How did they just run into a pole? 他们怎么就撞上一根杆子
[1:00:16] Hey, don’t film that, man. He’s one of us. 嘿 别拍他 他是自己人
[1:00:18] Not anymore, Rick. 不再是了 瑞克
[1:00:20] We’re professionals. 我们是专业的
[1:00:22] He’s a sale. 而他只是一个买视频的
[1:00:24] Got facial trauma. Got lacerations all the way down… 有脸部外伤 伤口一直到下面
[1:00:28] Yeah, I’m calling it in. 对 我在打给医院
[1:00:29] Minimize that movement. 动作幅度小点
[1:00:31] Get him back in the ambulance and put some oxygen on him. 把他放在救护车里 开始输氧
[1:00:33] -Drop him down. -Keep pressure on him. -把他放下来 -继续按压
[1:00:35] Back that unit off. 那边的人后退一下
[1:00:37] Yeah, let’s get some four-by-fours on there. 车子准备好
[1:00:40] Bring the gurney all the way up. 把轮床收起来
[1:00:42] Come on, let’s go. 快点 我们走
[1:00:44] Stay with me. 坚持住
[1:00:45] I got him, I got him. 我搞定了 我搞定了
[1:00:47] -Make sure you size him right. -All right. -把他放稳了 -好
[1:01:16] Man, we are way the hell out here. 现在就是我们独家
[1:01:25] Any Mission unit. 所有单位
[1:01:27] Residential 211 in progress. 211号住宅
[1:01:28] 37 Bonhill Road. 邦希尔路37号
[1:01:30] Receiving 211 siren activation. 211号住宅 报警器激活
[1:01:32] Armed response on a home invasion. 入室盗窃
[1:01:35] We’re five blocks away. Pull a U-turn. 我们在五个街区外 掉个头
[1:01:48] At the end of the street. Coming up. 马上在街的另一边
[1:01:50] 4808. Here! 4808 这里
[1:01:58] We beat the police. 我们把警察揍了
[1:01:59] -What do you want me to do? -You know what to do, Rick! -你想让我做什么 -你知道怎么做 瑞克
[1:04:27] 3-X-21. Go ahead. 3X21 上吧
[1:04:30] 3-X-21, confirm address 3X21 确认地址
[1:04:31] on the 211 at Bonhill Road. 是在211号邦希尔路
[1:05:34] What is going on? 发生什么了
[1:05:36] -We’re leaving. -What? -我们走 -什么
[1:05:38] What’s in there? What’s going on? 里面有什么 发生了什么吗
[1:05:41] What happened in there? 里面发生了什么
[1:05:42] You should have walked in and looked, Rick, 你就应该和我一起走的
[1:05:43] if you’re that curious. 如果你很好奇
[1:05:44] That’s what I’m paying you to do. 那就是为什么我付钱让你去做
[1:05:45] You need to show initiative. 你需要表现出了主动积极性
[1:05:47] There is no better way to achieve job security 让自己对于雇主来说不可或缺
[1:05:49] than by making yourself an indispensable employee. 这样才能保住工作
[1:05:51] I heard gunshots! 我听到了枪声
[1:05:53] All the more reason you might have helped me. 所以 你应该帮助我
[1:05:55] You might have learned a new skill that made you more useful 你要学一门新的技术 让你自己变得有用
[1:05:57] and put us on a track toward growth! 让我们的组合强大起来
[1:06:36] Stay in the car. 待在车里
[1:06:38] -Why? -Because I said so. -为什么 -因为我说的
[1:07:27] We have a hit-and-run in Beverly Hills, 我们有贝弗利山庄的一起肇事逃逸
[1:07:29] a car versus pedestrian incident and a robbery. 一辆车撞上了行人 还有一起抢劫
[1:07:32] Do we have footage of the crash? 我们拿到车祸的带子了吗
[1:07:33] Surveillance footage. 只有监视录像
[1:07:39] I’ve been trying to reach you for the last hour. 我在过去的一个小时里 一直在试图联系你
[1:07:41] In the future, when you don’t have anything, 即使以后你没有什么东西
[1:07:43] man up and don’t dodge my fucking calls. 也要拿出男人的样子 不要不接我电话
[1:07:46] I do have something. 我的确有事
[1:07:48] What? 什么
[1:07:50] Home invasion, triple murder in Granada Hills. 入室盗窃 在格拉纳达山 三名受害者
[1:07:53] That’s just breaking now. 才发生的
[1:07:54] We got there before the police. 我们比警察早到这儿
[1:07:59] You have it? 你有
[1:08:04] I’m not going to list the many benefits of this piece. 我不会举出来这条带子的各种好处…
[1:08:06] I think it’s probably best if you just watch it for yourself. 或许你最好应该自己看看
[1:08:09] I could have had someone out there by now. 现在我们外面应该有人了
[1:08:10] Why didn’t you call it in? 你为什么不打电话
[1:08:12] To increase your need, and improve my bargaining position. 提升我的个人价值和需求
[1:08:15] Frank, Jenny! Bay 2, now! 弗兰克 简妮 2号房 现在
[1:08:47] Get Linda in here. 让琳达进来
[1:08:59] Home invasion in Granada. 在格拉纳达的入室案件
[1:09:01] He got there before the cops. 他比警察早到了
[1:09:02] We have 10 minutes to airtime. 足足十分钟
[1:09:04] How much of this can we show? 我们能放多少
[1:09:06] You mean, legally? 你们是合法的吗
[1:09:08] No, morally. Of course, legally. 不道德 但是当然合法
[1:09:10] Have they been identified? 识别他们的身份了吗
[1:09:11] It just happened, so you have to assume no, 这发生得突然 所以你必须假设还没有
[1:09:13] and that’s just one of the issues. 然而这也是其中一个问题
[1:09:14] We can’t broadcast their identities 没有通知直系家属的情况下
[1:09:16] without notifying the next of kin. 你们不能播出他们的身份
[1:09:18] We’re not identifying them. 我们不会暴露他们的身份的
[1:09:19] You are by proxy, by showing their faces. 毕竟你还是会播出他们的脸
[1:09:21] We pixelate the faces. 我们把脸马赛克
[1:09:23] Where did you get this? 你在哪里得到这个的
[1:09:24] Stringer. 一个特约记者
[1:09:25] Hi, Linda. I’m Lou. 你好 琳达 我是卢
[1:09:27] Um, Jesus. Is there a dead baby inside of there? 哦 我的天 这里面是一个死去的婴儿吗
[1:09:29] No. The crib was empty. 不 婴儿床是空的
[1:09:31] Oh, for Christ’s sake. 看在上帝的份上
[1:09:32] Are we breaking the law by showing this? 我们是不是违法了
[1:09:36] Block the faces, don’t give out the exact address. 脸上打马赛克 不要放出详细地址…
[1:09:39] Do that, I guess. I don’t know. 就这样做 我猜 我也会不知道的
[1:09:42] I wouldn’t think so, no. 我认为不行
[1:09:44] Journalistically and ethically? 记者的职业操守
[1:09:45] This isn’t Hartford. 这不是哈特福德
[1:09:46] We are beyond all broadcast standards. 我们越过了广播行业底线
[1:09:48] Have you seen the overnights? 你看过晚间新闻吗
[1:09:50] I’ll risk the fine. 我要冒着法律的危险
[1:09:52] What did you pay for this? 你要为这个付多少
[1:09:54] The price hasn’t been negotiated yet. 价格还没有商定
[1:09:57] Give us a minute. 给我们点时间
[1:09:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:10:04] -How much? -$100, 000. -多少钱 -10万
[1:10:06] -How much? -$50, 000. -多少钱 -5万
[1:10:09] I need a number. Nine minutes. I need a number. 我要一个数字 9分钟 我要一个数字
[1:10:11] I just gave you two. 我刚给了两个
[1:10:12] $3, 000. 3千
[1:10:14] I got $3, 000 for the food truck stabbings. 3000那是你付给持刀抢劫案的价格
[1:10:16] There were more dead. 这里有更多人死了
[1:10:17] Those were poor Mexican people in a roach coach. 这是一些在罗奇寇兹的穷墨西哥人
[1:10:19] Two of them were illegals. 两个人是非法移民
[1:10:20] These are three wealthy white people, 这是三个有钱的白人
[1:10:22] shot and killed in their mansion. 在他们的豪宅里被枪杀了
[1:10:23] Including a suburban housewife shotgunned in her bed. 包括一个郊区的家庭妇女 在她的床上被枪杀了
[1:10:26] I know you, Nina. 我了解你 妮娜
[1:10:27] I know your interest and excitement in this product 我知道你对此很感兴趣而且激动
[1:10:29] is greater than the amount you’re offering. 你打算给出更高的价格
[1:10:38] -$5, 000. -$30, 000. -5千 -3万
[1:10:40] -$7, 000. -$25, 000. -7千 -2万5
[1:10:41] -$8, 000. -$15, 000. -8千 -1万5
[1:10:42] -$9, 000. -$15, 000. -9千 -1万5
[1:10:45] -$10, 000. -$15, 000. -1万 -1万5
[1:10:46] Give me a serious number. 给我个实在的价格
[1:10:48] $15, 000. 1万5
[1:10:49] Can’t do it. Never happen. There’s a matter of precedent. 我做不到 这不可能 从来没有这种先例
[1:10:51] Ten is my last best offer. 1万 是我的最后出价
[1:10:52] Okay. 好吧
[1:10:55] Really? 真的
[1:10:56] Where are you going? 你去哪
[1:10:58] Seven has approached me at least several times. 第7台已经跟我接触好几次了
[1:11:00] The ND there gave me his number. 丹·维托把他的号码给我了
[1:11:02] They’ll make me a better offer. It’s a five-minute drive. 他们出价更好 就离着5分钟远的路程
[1:11:04] Hold on! 等一下
[1:11:13] Twelve. 1万2
[1:11:14] Fifteen. 1万5
[1:11:15] I can’t spend a month’s budget on a single story. 我不能在这个上面花掉整个月的预算
[1:11:18] What if the story’s not over? 那如果故事还继续呢
[1:11:21] The people who did this escaped. 凶手逃走了
[1:11:22] They’re still out there, walking around with the rest of us. 他们还逍遥法外 就在我们周围
[1:11:26] If I had a family and I lived in a home, that might make me nervous. 如果我有家庭的话 会很害怕的
[1:11:29] I’d want updates on what was going on. 我会跟进事件进展
[1:11:31] With this footage, people would turn to your channel for the story. 有了这个视频 人们会一直关注着你们的节目
[1:11:35] I like you, Nina. 现在我挺喜欢你的 妮娜
[1:11:37] And I look forward to our time together. 我期待跟你相处的时间
[1:11:39] But you have to understand. 但是你要知道
[1:11:40] $15, 000 isn’t all that I want. 我要的并不仅仅是1万5美元
[1:11:43] From here on, starting now, 从这里现在开始…
[1:11:45] I want my work to be credited by the anchors and on a burn. 我应该被主持人提到 我的名字应该出现在屏幕上
[1:11:48] The name of my company is. 我公司的名字是
[1:11:49] Video Production News, a professional news-gathering service. 视频新闻 专业视频制作商
[1:11:52] That’s how it should be read and that’s how it should be said. 那是它应该在新闻中出现
[1:11:55] I also want to go to the next rung, and meet your team. 还有我想进行下一步 见见你的团队
[1:11:58] And the station manager and the director and the anchors. 电台经理和导演和后勤
[1:12:00] And start developing my own personal relationships. 然后开始积攒我自己的人脉
[1:12:03] I’d like to start meeting them this morning. 我想要在今天早上开始见他们
[1:12:04] You’ll take me around, you’ll introduce me as the owner and President 你带我四处溜溜 你要把我作为
[1:12:07] of Video Production News 视频新闻的CEO来介绍
[1:12:08] and remind them of some of my many other stories. 提醒他们一些我的其他故事
[1:12:11] I’m not done. 我还没说完
[1:12:12] I also want to stop our discussion over prices. 比起价钱 我一直想要结束我们讨论.
[1:12:15] This will save time. 这会更省时间
[1:12:16] When I say that a particular number 所以当我说这是最低出价时
[1:12:17] is my lowest price, that’s my lowest price. 那就是我的最低出价
[1:12:19] And you can be assured that I arrived 你要知道我对我的
[1:12:20] at whatever that number is very carefully. 出价是很谨慎的
[1:12:22] Now, when I say that I want these things, 现在 当我说 我要这些东西
[1:12:27] I mean that I want them. 我是认真的
[1:12:29] And I don’t want to have to ask again. 而且我不希望再问第二遍
[1:12:31] And the last thing that I want, Nina, 还有一样我想要的东西 妮娜…
[1:12:32] is for you to do the things that I ask you to do 而我最后要求你做的事
[1:12:34] when we’re alone together in your apartment. 就是跟你在公寓里单独相处
[1:12:35] Not like the last time! 不像上次那样
[1:12:41] So… 所以…
[1:12:44] I’ll tell you what. 我来告诉你
[1:12:47] I have the Van crash on Moorpark tonight. 我今天晚上在墨尔帕克有一场货车相撞事件…
[1:12:49] It was a couple of stringers, actually. 实际上有几个特约记者
[1:12:51] That could lead by itself on an average night. 那可以当某个晚上的头条
[1:12:54] I’d be willing to throw that in for free. 我非常乐意
[1:12:59] So what do you say, do we have a deal? 怎么样 成交
[1:13:05] Lisa Mays, Ben Waterman, Lou Bloom. 丽·莎梅斯 本·沃特曼 这是卢·布鲁姆.
[1:13:07] -Hi. -Hello. How are you, Lisa? -你好 -你好 你怎么样 丽莎
[1:13:09] You remember Lou from the Benedict Canyon crash. 你一定记得卢吧 拍本尼迪克特峡谷车祸的那个
[1:13:11] Oh, yeah. Amazing stuff. 噢 是啊 好东西
[1:13:13] That was my company, Video Production News. 那是我的公司 视频新闻
[1:13:15] I would just like to say 我只想说
[1:13:16] that I think that what the two of you do is incredibly valuable. 我认为你们俩所做的…非常有价值
[1:13:20] -Thank you. -That’s nice of you to say. -谢谢 -你这么说我很开心
[1:13:22] We appreciate it. 我们非常感激
[1:13:23] I don’t know how long this tape runs, we might dump out. 我不知道这个带子有多长 可能要全部播放出来
[1:13:26] Twenty seconds to back. Ben and Lisa, 20 seconds to back. 剩下20秒准备 本和丽莎 只有20秒
[1:13:28] Set up a sting dig, Camera Two on a two-shot. 2号机 给双人特写镜头
[1:13:30] Where’s the banner? 大标题呢
[1:13:31] Did we decide on one? 我们要定一个吗
[1:13:33] Horror House. “恐怖屋”
[1:13:34] What did we talk about? 我们说过的
[1:13:35] Can you build that? Put it on CG-one. 把它放在CG1上
[1:13:37] Back in 10 seconds. 开始倒数
[1:13:38] 9 8 7 6… Nine, eight, seven, six,
[1:13:42] 5 4 3… five, four, three,
[1:13:45] two, one. Sting it. 2 1…开始
[1:13:49] Mics. Dissolve. Cue. 麦克风 开大 提示
[1:13:51] Hello, everybody. This is KWLA with breaking news. 大家好 这里是KWLA 我们有突发性事件
[1:13:54] Over the last half-hour or so, 半小时前发生的
[1:13:56] we’ve now received word of an apparent home invasion triple homicide 我们刚刚获悉发生在圣费尔南多的格拉纳达山地区的
[1:14:00] in the Granada Hills area of the San Fernando Valley. 一起明显入室抢劫案 三人被害
[1:14:02] Now, at present, the number of those dead… 到目前为止 具体的死亡人数…
[1:14:04] Preset Camera Two. 2号机准备
[1:14:05] Have not been confirmed yet by the police 尚未被警方证实
[1:14:06] but KWLA has obtained exclusive footage from inside the crime scene 但是KWAL有来自犯罪现场内部的独家记录视频
[1:14:11] in which at least three bodies can be observed. 至少有3具尸体被发现
[1:14:13] Now, we’re going to show you segments of that footage 现在我们将向你们展示一些独家视频片段
[1:14:16] throughout the rest of this broadcast, 我们会在节目中以及今天
[1:14:18] but also throughout the day. 其他时间滚动播出这些片段
[1:14:19] Ben, Lisa, I have a tape. 本 丽莎 准备好录像带
[1:14:20] When you’re ready, throw to it. 如果你们好了 我们就开始放
[1:14:21] I’ll follow you. 我会跟上能
[1:14:23] Again, we’re about to show you exclusive KWLA video 再次重申 我们要为您展示KWLA独家
[1:14:26] from inside the actual crime scene. 播出的来自犯罪现场的视频
[1:14:28] It’s graphic. Repeat it. “含有令人不适的内容”
[1:14:29] And before broadcasting this video, 播出此视频之前
[1:14:31] we want to warn our viewers that these are extremely graphic images. 我们要警告观众 这段视频包含血腥暴力内容
[1:14:35] And I’m hearing from our control room 我已经收到从导播室来的消息
[1:14:37] that we have that video, 表示他们已经准备好录像了
[1:14:38] and we’re going to show it now. 让我们看看吧
[1:14:40] This is footage that we have obtained exclusively by KWLA 来自KWLA独家视频 来自犯罪现场
[1:14:43] from Video Production News. 由视频新闻提供
[1:14:45] This is a professional news-gathering service. 这是一家专业的新闻素材提供公司
[1:14:47] This is what appears to be a shotgun, 这里有把枪
[1:14:49] something you might use for home defense. 也许曾用来自卫
[1:14:51] You can see the pistol grips 你可以看到枪柄
[1:14:53] on the front and the back there. 从前后来看看
[1:14:54] Quite possibly the murder weapon. 也许就是凶枪
[1:14:56] And now, Lisa, as we move inside, this is a beautiful home. 可以看到我们进到房间里了 这是个很漂亮的房子
[1:14:59] A beautiful home in a very safe neighborhood. 在安全地区的一个漂亮房子
[1:15:01] Or, what most people think is a safe neighborhood. 大多数人都以为这里很安全
[1:15:03] It appears that that is the first body. 这是第一具尸体
[1:15:06] A young woman, I’m guessing, from this angle. 年轻女人 我想 从这个角度
[1:15:08] A young woman on a sofa, there. 年轻女人倒在沙发上 这
[1:15:10] All of the faces, though, have been blurred out. 所有人面部都打上了马赛克 我们并不想显示出来
[1:15:13] They’ve escaped. They’re on the loose. “凶手依然在逃”
[1:15:14] That is the first of what we understand 我们最先了解到的是
[1:15:16] are three bodies in the home in Granada Hills. 是有3具尸体在他们位于格拉那达山的家中
[1:15:19] And this was committed by a suspect, or suspects who are still out there. 疑犯一个 或多个依然未被抓住
[1:15:24] They’re believed to have escaped. 他们依然在逃
[1:15:26] And if you think about that, that is a very frightening thought. 如果你想到这点 那就让人害怕
[1:15:28] Repeat that. 重复这一点
[1:15:29] Yes, scary, and very concerning, 是的 很吓人 也令人担心
[1:15:31] particularly given what we’re looking at here. 尤其是看到这些图像
[1:15:33] The savagery of what these pictures show. 所展示出的野蛮和残暴
[1:15:35] And now, look, there on the floor. 看这里 地板上
[1:15:37] Lisa, what is that? A bloodied article of clothing? 丽莎 这是什么 一件带血的衣服
[1:15:40] It looks like a silk shirt. 看上去像是一件丝绸衬衫
[1:15:41] Maybe a woman’s silk blouse. 我不确定 也许是女人的裙子
[1:15:43] It’s just so sad. 这真令人难过
[1:15:44] Stand by to dissolve, Two. 准备好切换到2号机
[1:15:46] And, obviously, there is the second body. 很明显 这里有第二具尸体
[1:15:49] -They’ve escaped. Repeat it. -The person or people -仍未归案 重复这个 -那个人 或那些人
[1:15:50] who committed all of this brutal home invasion robbery, 而干下这一血案的凶手仍未被确定
[1:15:53] they’re presently unidentified and at large, still on the streets. 目前仍未被确认并且在逃 依然在街道上流窜
[1:15:56] Hit it again. Harder. 再重复一遍 加重语气
[1:15:58] This has got to be a huge worry 这不仅会让该地区的
[1:15:59] not only to the residents in this neighborhood, 居民感到忧虑
[1:16:01] the Granada Hills area as well. 格拉那达山地区
[1:16:02] All of Los Angeles, if you think about it. 甚至是整个洛杉矶地区 如果你想想
[1:16:04] Yeah, the entire Southland, really. Tonight, absolutely. 是的 确切无疑 在今晚 整个南部都将人心惶惶
[1:16:06] An apparent family attacked, savagely killed. 一个家庭在今晚就被残忍的灭门
[1:16:09] We believe this is their own home. 我们相信这就是他们自己家里
[1:16:11] In what is one of the quieter, 在较为宁静的
[1:16:13] I think a frankly more upscale and affluent neighborhoods in the whole Valley. 我想这是大峡谷最宁静的富人区之一
[1:16:18] In all of Los Angeles. 也是整个洛杉矶地区中的
[1:16:20] And now, as we’re moving, this is a nursery. 现在 我们继续向前 这是婴儿房
[1:16:22] -And you hope to God… -Build it. -你希望上帝…-加强这句
[1:16:23] That there’s not a baby in that crib. 婴儿床上没婴儿
[1:16:26] Yeah, you’re just praying that that crib is empty. 我们祈祷婴儿床是空的
[1:16:28] Because this is definitely a child’s room. 这里肯定是个小孩的房间
[1:16:30] And, now, as we look, thank goodness. Absolutely great. 现在我们能看到里面了 感谢上帝
[1:16:33] In fact, our understanding right now 事实上 庆幸的是
[1:16:34] is that there was no baby found in the house. 这个房间里没有婴儿
[1:16:37] Or any baby that was seen at all by the people who filmed this for us. 为我们提供视频的人确定这里没有婴儿
[1:16:40] Thank goodness. 谢天谢地
[1:16:41] That’s Video News, 这段视频新闻
[1:16:42] this is a professional news-gathering service that we use. 是由专业新闻视频提供商提供
[1:16:45] Apparently, what we’re hearing from their photographer 据公司的摄影师称
[1:16:47] is that they arrived even before the police did. 他们甚至比警方更早来到现场
[1:16:51] And then entered this home to help, 进入房间为这些受害者提供帮助
[1:16:53] or at least offer some sort of assistance 并拍摄了这个
[1:16:55] and then came upon what you’re looking at here. 然后碰巧你们所看到的这些镜头
[1:16:57] They came upon three bodies. 他们发现了三具尸体
[1:17:00] And that, right there is the third body on the floor. 就在这里 第三具尸体
[1:17:02] This is a man, gray hair. What would you think, Lisa? Maybe 40s, 50s? 一个男人趴在这里 多大年纪 40到50岁
[1:17:06] Yeah, 50s. Maybe even 60s. 嗯 也许有60
[1:17:07] “Vicious attack.” “野蛮的袭击”
[1:17:09] We’ve been looking at all this graphic footage 这些可怕的镜头
[1:17:11] and just the viciousness, the severity of violence. 显示了一场野蛮的
[1:17:13] Master control, we’re going to come to a break. 导播 我们稍作休息
[1:17:15] We’re going to commercial, then cutting to Joel and a police statement. 我们要进广告 然后切入警方的声明
[1:17:18] I’m getting word right now that police 警方已经准备好
[1:17:19] are getting ready to issue a statement 发表关于这一案件的声明
[1:17:22] from the scene and Joel Beatty is there for that. 我们的记者乔尔·比蒂将在现场进行报道
[1:17:25] Right now, we’re going to take a quick break. 我想现在我们该稍作休息了
[1:17:27] Ready to break in five, four… 切换倒计时 5 4
[1:17:29] Sneak in your music. 插入音乐
[1:17:30] 3 2 1 Three, two, one.
[1:17:32] Fade to black. Roll your break. 渐入黑屏 播放广告
[1:17:35] That’s a 10-share. 绝对是完美
[1:17:37] I want theme music on the return, 在节目回来的时候要放主题音乐
[1:17:39] the cut we used for the Simi rail crash. 就是我们常用在凶杀案的那个
[1:17:41] Audio, cut 32, please. Cut 32 when we come back. 音轨32 准备 我们回来时请切到32音轨
[1:17:48] Hello? 你好
[1:17:49] Rolling with your banner. 滚到播出大标题
[1:17:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:17:53] Actually, he’d like to meet you. 事实上 他想要见你
[1:17:55] Come back, One, and key on Ben. 倒回 1 重点是本
[1:17:57] Hey, heads up, you guys. The police spokesman 嘿 抬起头来 你们 警方发言人
[1:17:58] -is making an announcement in 60 seconds. -I gotta go. -即将在60秒内发表一则声明 -我得走了
[1:18:02] Nina, we are getting a ton of heat 妮纳 我正在犯罪现场
[1:18:03] from the police out here about that video. 警方对我们那段录像极其关注
[1:18:06] Tell them to call the station. 让他们打电话给电台
[1:18:07] Fifteen seconds. 50秒
[1:18:09] -They want to talk to the person who shot it. -I shot it. -他们想要跟拍摄短片的人聊聊 -是我拍的
[1:18:11] Joel, it’s Video Production News. 乔尔 是视频新闻公司
[1:18:13] Tell them to call me. 让他们打给我
[1:18:15] Lou, they can’t hear you. Lou 他们听不到的
[1:18:16] Coming back in five, 5秒后回来
[1:18:18] 4 3 2 1 four, three, two, one.
[1:18:22] Fade up. 开始
[1:18:28] We have more information coming in from the Granada Hills area 我们有来自格拉那达山案件的进一步消息…
[1:18:33] and the scene of an apparent home invasion 以及来自一起入室抢劫案的现场报道
[1:18:34] that has left a husband and wife and their housekeeper… 现场留下一对夫妻以及他们的管家
[1:18:37] What we know at the moment is that 目前为止我们知道的
[1:18:38] at some time around 5:00 this morning, 是今晨5时左右
[1:18:40] gunmen broke into this upscale… 持枪者闯入这个上流的社区
[1:18:42] Residents are disturbed and concerned by the brutal triple murder… 三人遭到谋杀 使得市民们十分不安且高度关注事态发展
[1:18:45] The way we got it, though, is a video production crew 我们得到录像的途径是通过一个录像团队
[1:18:47] that we work with from time to time. 我们与该团队合作了多次
[1:18:49] They, apparently, arrived on the scene 他们 显然 到达位于格拉那达山的犯罪现场
[1:18:50] in Granada Hills before the police got there. 远远早于警方到达该地
[1:18:52] Before anybody. 早于所有人
[1:18:53] The photographer who took those pictures 拍摄了这些画面的摄影师
[1:18:56] told us earlier that he walked up to the door, 之前告诉我们他走进门内
[1:18:58] he saw what we all saw in his videotape. 然后他看到了我们在录像里看到的场景
[1:19:01] And then he started to look inside, so that he could help 之后他开始在里面查看 以便帮助
[1:19:04] or render assistance to someone. 或是提供一些协助
[1:19:06] That’s when he walked into the house 这时他走进了房子
[1:19:07] and started shooting the video. 开始拍摄录像
[1:19:09] He found the three deceased in the house. 他发现三人死在家中
[1:19:11] The two females and the one… 3名女性以及一名
[1:19:25] -Hello. -Hi. -你好 -嗨
[1:19:26] I’m Detective Frontieri. This is my partner, Detective Lieberman. 我是梵蒂艾瑞警探 这是我的搭档利伯曼警探
[1:19:29] Are you Louis Bloom? 你是路易斯·布鲁姆
[1:19:30] Yes, I’m Lou. 没错 我就是卢
[1:19:32] -You live here? -Yes, that’s right. -你住在这儿 -是的
[1:19:34] May we come inside? 我们能进去吗
[1:19:35] -Why? -Why not? -为什么 -可以吗
[1:19:37] -You want to? -Yes. -你们要进来 -是的
[1:19:39] I don’t care. 我无所谓
[1:19:40] Wonderful. 好的
[1:19:47] You were in Granada Hills last night. 你昨晚在格拉那达山
[1:19:48] Yes, that’s right. 对 没错
[1:19:50] You shot the video in the house? 在房里拍摄
[1:19:52] Yes, ma’am, I did. That’s right. 是的 女士 是我 对
[1:19:54] You went inside the house? You filmed all through the house? 你进入到房子里 你拍了整座屋子
[1:19:58] You even filmed the bodies. 甚至拍了尸体
[1:20:00] All before the police came. 在警察来之前
[1:20:01] That door was open, ma’am. 门是开着的 女士
[1:20:03] Detective. 叫警探
[1:20:04] The door was open and what I did was I went in to see if I could help, 门是开着 我所做的一切只是希望能帮上忙
[1:20:08] because the alarm was ringing. 因为警报器在响
[1:20:10] An active crime scene. 在犯罪现场
[1:20:11] I didn’t know it was a crime scene. 我没意识到那是犯罪现场
[1:20:14] You knew what it was. 你知道什么
[1:20:15] I know that an alarm means someone is in trouble. 我听到了警报 知道那儿有麻烦
[1:20:18] And you sold it to be shown on TV. 然后把录像卖给电视台
[1:20:21] We’re a professional news-gathering service. 我是专业的新闻提供商
[1:20:23] What did you see when you arrived? 你到的时候看到什么人了么
[1:20:25] Uh, two men leaving in a vehicle. 两个男人开车离开
[1:20:27] You saw two men? 你看到两个人
[1:20:29] They were just shapes, really. I was afraid, so I hid. 只是两个人轮廓 我很害怕躲起来了
[1:20:32] And then I saw the shapes of two men 只看到两人的轮廓
[1:20:33] moving inside the vehicle, if that helps. 他们在车里 如果有用的话
[1:20:35] Describe the men. 描述一下
[1:20:37] It was dark. 那时候很黑
[1:20:38] And then they drove away. 他们很快就开走了
[1:20:40] -Black? White? Tall? -I couldn’t see. -黑人还是白人 高吗 -我没看清
[1:20:42] What were they driving? 他们开什么车
[1:20:43] An SUV. 一辆SUV
[1:20:45] Dark-colored. 深色的
[1:20:46] Rims? Tinted windows? 轮胎 车窗呢
[1:20:48] Maybe. Not that I saw. 也许 我没看清
[1:20:51] Do you have any film on the men or the car? 你拍到那辆车了吗
[1:20:53] No, I don’t. I only started filming when I was inside. 没有 我进去后才开始拍摄
[1:20:57] I’d like a copy of that footage. 我要一份视频复件
[1:20:59] Do I have to give it to you? 我非得给你吗
[1:21:02] Is there any reason why you wouldn’t? 有什么原因使你不能给吗
[1:21:04] No, no, I made you a copy. I expected someone to come. 没有 我复制了一份 就在等你们来
[1:22:16] What’s up, man? 怎么了
[1:22:19] I’m tired. Aren’t you tired? 我很累 你不累吗
[1:22:21] Why are we starting so early? 为什么这么早开工
[1:22:24] One of the people in the house last night was alive. 那晚房里有个人是活着的
[1:22:29] I cut that part out. 我把那部分剪掉了
[1:22:31] I also cut out the men leaving in their car. 我还剪掉了凶手开车离开的部分
[1:22:33] I have a name and an address. We’re gonna drive there. 我找到了地址 我们要开车去那里
[1:22:35] We’re gonna find the person that drove that car. 我们要去那里找到开车的人
[1:22:39] So you know who killed those people? 所以你知道是谁干的
[1:22:42] One of them, quite possibly, yes. 其中之一 很可能 是的
[1:22:45] You gotta call the cops. 你应该告诉警察的
[1:22:47] And we will, at the right time. 我会的 在合适的时机里
[1:22:57] I’m offering you a real opportunity here, Rick. 我这里给你个真正的机会 瑞克
[1:23:01] To do what? 做什么
[1:23:06] I don’t usually share my business plan with you. 我一般不跟你分享我的工作
[1:23:10] But a moment has arrived that could allow the company 但这一时刻到来了
[1:23:13] to make enough money to expand to the next level. 这让我们有机会将事业做大
[1:23:18] We could call this 我们可以称之为
[1:23:22] the critical moment. 决定性时刻
[1:23:25] I’m inviting you, Rick, to be a part of the team 我邀请你成为团队的一员
[1:23:28] that pounces on this opportunity. 来紧紧抓住这个机会
[1:23:30] You’ve been asking a lot about your performance review. 你一直在问你的表现评估
[1:23:33] Yeah. 是的
[1:23:34] Well. 好吧
[1:23:36] For starters, 对于新手来说
[1:23:38] I’ve been seeing a great improvement 你的全局观和任务执行力
[1:23:39] in your overall focus and order-following. 都有长足的进步
[1:23:43] Given complex problems, you’re developing a real ability 即便是面对复杂的问题
[1:23:45] to find clear and simple solutions. 也能够找出简单的解决方案
[1:23:47] I’m also aware of your increased enthusiasm. 你变得对工作热情
[1:23:50] It’s great to see your eyes light up 当你有主意时
[1:23:51] when you’re working on a new idea. 我能从你眼中看到光芒
[1:23:52] I hope you’ll be inspiring us 我希望未来
[1:23:54] with your innovative thinking for years to come. 你能够用创新来启迪我们
[1:23:58] Thank you, man. I’m trying. You know? 谢谢你 我会努力的 你知道
[1:24:03] Which is why I’m promoting you 我要给你升职
[1:24:05] to Executive Vice President of Video News. 作为视频新闻的副执行总裁
[1:24:12] What am I now? 我现在是什么
[1:24:15] You’re an assistant. 助理
[1:24:19] That’s… Big. 那么
[1:24:25] Does it come with a raise? 会伴随着加薪吗
[1:24:28] Absolutely. 当然
[1:24:30] How much? 多少
[1:24:33] Pick a number. You pick a number. 说个数字 说个数字
[1:24:40] 100 A…
[1:24:45] $75 a night? 75美元每晚
[1:24:50] Agreed. 成交
[1:24:53] What about more? You know? 可以更多吗
[1:24:56] Not now. 不是现在
[1:24:57] We closed the deal. 交易结束了
[1:25:02] I could have gotten more, couldn’t I? 我其实可以要更多的 是吗
[1:25:04] Absolutely. 当然
[1:25:08] All right. It’s coming up on the left. 好 前面左转
[1:25:11] Halfway down the block. 1701 North Burns. 顺着这条街走一半 北伯恩斯街1701号
[1:25:25] -Is that the car? -That’s the car. -是那辆车 -是的
[1:25:27] Oh, shit. 哦 见鬼
[1:25:50] Do you think there’s a reward? 你觉得这个有悬赏吗
[1:25:52] There is a reward. 当然
[1:25:53] -How much? -$50, 000. -多少 -5万
[1:25:57] Do I get any of that? 我能得到一部分吗
[1:25:59] I just gave you a raise. 我刚刚给你加过薪了
[1:26:01] That’s salary. I mean, a bonus. 那是我的工资 我说的是奖金
[1:26:04] Bonuses come at the end of the year. 奖金在年末发
[1:26:15] So, we’re gonna call it in? 不叫警察吗
[1:26:16] -We’re gonna wait. -For what? -我们要等等 -为什么
[1:26:18] First, we want to see if he’s actually inside. 我们要确定是不是他
[1:26:20] And then, we want to find a more interesting place to film the arrest. 然后 找到合适的位置来拍下逮捕场面
[1:26:24] Like where? 哪儿
[1:26:28] Anywhere we want. 任何我们想要的地方
[1:26:30] What we’re going to do, is we’re gonna wait 我们需要做的就是等着
[1:26:31] and then we’re gonna follow him. 然后跟踪他
[1:26:34] Then, when he reaches what would be considered 等他到了一个相对更好
[1:26:35] a better or more populated neighborhood, 或者更稠密的居住区
[1:26:37] then we’ll report his location to the police. 我们再通知警察
[1:26:39] He’s a violent, wanted criminal. 他是个极端暴力的罪犯
[1:26:40] I can’t believe 我不相信
[1:26:41] that he’s just going to peacefully surrender. 他会平静的束手就擒
[1:26:50] Okay. I want more money. 好了 我要更多钱
[1:26:53] A lot more. 很多
[1:27:03] What makes a job desirable, Rick, 一个好工作 瑞克
[1:27:05] isn’t just the dollar amount attached to it. 并不仅仅意味着伴随而来的金钱
[1:27:07] You’re at the ground floor of a growing business. 你在一个上升期的公司里
[1:27:09] Your reward is a career. 你的职业前景就是你的奖励
[1:27:11] Fuck that. 算了吧
[1:27:12] You’re talking about some seriously messed-up shit. 你是在胡搅蛮缠
[1:27:14] You’re expecting me 你总是对我报以期待
[1:27:16] to just go along with it. I want more. 自己却自顾自行事 我要更多钱
[1:27:19] I can’t make people do things, Rick. 我可不喜欢别人这样 瑞克
[1:27:20] You have a choice if you wanna do this. 你可以选择做
[1:27:21] And I have a choice if you don’t. 我也可以选择不让你做
[1:27:25] Are you threatening to fire me? 你要炒了我
[1:27:28] Hey, I… I got something, too. 我也有事情可以说
[1:27:29] How about not calling in criminals, 不跟警方报告罪犯的下落
[1:27:31] waiting for them to start some shit so you can film it? 而是跟踪他 就为了拍你的视频
[1:27:33] That’s against the fucking law. 你这是违法的
[1:27:35] Yeah, cops would be majorly interested in that, no doubt. 毫无疑问 警方会追究的
[1:27:39] Okay? So, I… I want more money. 知道吗 所以 我要更多钱
[1:27:45] We can re-open negotiations, Rick. 我们可以重新协商 瑞克
[1:27:47] But, remember, 但记住
[1:27:48] when it comes to your work reputation, 当涉及到职业声誉时
[1:27:50] you can’t un-ring the bell. 你不能置身事外
[1:27:53] I want half of whatever we make tonight. 不管怎么说我要一半的钱
[1:27:56] How did you arrive at that number? 你是如何提出这个数目的
[1:27:59] There’s two of us out here. 我们是两个人
[1:28:01] So, 50-50. 所以…五五分成
[1:28:03] I’ll counter at $10, 000. 不行 1万
[1:28:05] You don’t set the numbers on this. 我不要你自己定个价位
[1:28:07] I want half. I want half. 就一半 一半
[1:28:10] If you’re saying I can’t negotiate, 如果你这么说的话 我没必要协商了
[1:28:12] then I guess I’m… 所以 我想 我
[1:28:21] I’m just gonna have to give it to you. 只好给你了
[1:28:26] Well, all right, then. 嗯 很好
[1:28:28] Oh… 哦
[1:28:29] Now I can feel good about it, at least. 我现在至少满意了
[1:28:32] Now, I’ll go the extra mile. 我会加倍努力的
[1:28:35] That’s what you never understood, man. 这你永远不会理解 伙计
[1:28:37] It’s been the problem the whole time. 这是一直以来存在的问题
[1:28:41] You gotta bring people in, Lou. Seriously. 你得接纳别人 卢 认真点
[1:28:43] You gotta talk to them like they’re fucking human beings. 你得跟他们礼貌的交谈
[1:28:45] I’m saying this for you, dude. 我说这些给你听 老兄
[1:28:47] For the future, to help you. 为了我们的未来 为了帮你
[1:28:49] Because you got a seriously weird-ass way of looking at shit. 你这个人实在是古怪
[1:28:53] You know you do! 你知道你就是这样
[1:28:56] You know what your trouble is, man? 你知道你的问题所在吗 伙计
[1:28:57] You don’t fucking understand people. 你根本不理解别人
[1:29:01] Okay? 好吗
[1:29:03] Mmm-hmm. 嗯
[1:29:05] I’ll take the first watch. 我先监视
[1:29:08] Okay. 好
[1:29:34] Rise and shine. 醒醒
[1:29:37] He’s leaving. 他要走了
[1:29:41] Is that him? 是他吗
[1:29:42] That’s one of them. 其中之一
[1:30:27] You’re too fucking close, man. 伙计 你离太近了
[1:30:29] Oh, shit. 哦 见鬼
[1:30:32] You’re too fucking close. 你离太近了
[1:30:33] This guy might have already seen us, 那个人大概已经看到我们了
[1:30:35] and he’s bringing us here as a trap. 他故意带我们来这里
[1:30:39] You ever think of that? 你觉得呢
[1:30:45] Oh, shit. 哦 见鬼
[1:31:25] They’re gonna see us. We’re in a red fucking car. 他肯定发现我们的车了
[1:31:31] Lower your window, please. 把你的车窗放下来
[1:32:02] Keep your window down. 让车窗开着
[1:32:04] I’m fucking cold. 我很冷
[1:32:16] Shit, they’re parking. 见鬼 他们停车了
[1:32:18] Keep going. 继续开
[1:32:38] 911, what’s your emergency? 911 你有什么紧急情况
[1:32:39] Uh, yes, good evening. 呃 是的 晚上好
[1:32:40] I’d like to report the location of two men 我是要报告一个凶手的方位
[1:32:42] responsible for the triple murder in Granada Hills last night. 格林纳达山案件中
[1:32:45] What’s your address? 你现在在哪里
[1:32:46] Uh, I followed them, 呃 我跟踪了他们
[1:32:47] and they just pulled into the Chinatown Express at Western and Third. 他们在唐人街快餐店停下来了 在西街第三个路口
[1:32:50] Um, I can see them inside. 我能看到他们在里面
[1:32:52] Okay, it’s a restaurant called Chinatown Express 好的 是唐人街快餐店
[1:32:54] at Western and Third. 在西街第三个路口
[1:32:56] That’s right. I can see them at the counter and they’re ordering. 没错 我看到他们在点餐
[1:32:58] These men are wanted for the triple murder in Granada Hills last night. 其中之一是昨晚格拉那达山的凶手
[1:33:01] -What’s your name, sir? -Louis Bloom. -你的姓名 -路易斯·布鲁姆
[1:33:03] Do you have a description of the men? 能描述下他们吗
[1:33:04] Uh, yes, I do. They’re both Latin American men. 嗯 是的 可以 他们都是拉丁裔
[1:33:06] Uh, probably what you would call Hispanic. 也许可以叫他们西班牙裔
[1:33:09] Uh, one is big, very much on the heavy side. 其中一个大块头 很胖
[1:33:12] And the other’s face is scratched. 另一个脸被擦伤
[1:33:13] He has scratches on his face. 他脸上有疤
[1:33:15] How old are the men? 多大岁数
[1:33:17] Uh, thirty. Perhaps, maybe, 35. 30 也许35
[1:33:21] What are they wearing? 穿什么
[1:33:23] The big man is wearing light pants and a striped sweater, 大块头穿着条纹衫
[1:33:26] and the man with scratches is wearing brown pants and a vest. 伤疤男穿着棕色裤子
[1:33:28] He looks like he has a gun. 看起来有枪
[1:33:32] You said the suspect is armed? 你确定他们是嫌疑犯吗
[1:33:33] I believe so, yes. I’m sorry, I have to go. 是的 不好意思 我要走了
[1:33:35] Otherwise, they might see me. 不然他们会发现我
[1:33:49] All west units, possible 187. 所有西区的人 事件187
[1:33:51] Suspects there now. Western and Third. 疑犯在西街三号
[1:33:53] Western and Third at Chinatown Express. 西街第三个路口 唐人街餐厅
[1:33:55] Suspects are two male Hispanics. 疑犯是两名男性拉丁西班牙裔人
[1:33:57] Number one, large build. 1号疑犯 身材高大
[1:33:58] Number two with scratches on his face, inside the location. 2号疑犯 脸上有刀疤 正在所在地
[1:34:00] Possibly armed. Code Three, incident 357 and 9753. 且可能携带武器 代码3 事件357和9753
[1:34:05] There’s fucking people in there. 那里有路人
[1:34:08] I count six. 我数了下有六个
[1:34:11] So, they could start shooting. 他们可能会开枪
[1:34:14] They could. 有可能
[1:34:15] So you said we were waiting for. 所以 你说我们是打算
[1:34:17] a better neighborhood with more people, 你说过我们等到一个人多的地方
[1:34:18] not a fucking restaurant. 而不是在餐厅里
[1:34:19] We work with what we’re given. 有什么就是什么了
[1:34:20] Unit 14, responding to that Code Three. 14小队 回应那个代码3
[1:34:22] You’re going to go down the street, 你到路那边
[1:34:24] get an angle inside from over there. 找个好角度来拍摄
[1:34:27] Steady hands. Use the zoom. 手要稳 记得使用变焦
[1:34:29] No fast pans. 镜头别晃太快
[1:34:30] I’ll be filming from here. 我从这里拍
[1:34:32] Fuck that. I’m not getting out of the car! 我才不从车里出去呢
[1:34:36] I need a second angle from down the street. 我需要街尽头的第二角度
[1:34:39] We’ll cut it together. 我们要把它们剪接到一起
[1:34:40] Two angles. 两个角度
[1:34:41] Believe me, it’s more dangerous here in the car. 相信我 在车里更危险
[1:34:44] I don’t believe anything you say. 我不相信你说的
[1:34:46] Man, this is fucked! 伙计 这太操蛋了
[1:34:49] Do you know I’ve never once sworn in front of an employer? 你知道我从不在员工面前让步吗
[1:34:51] I am not doing it! I’m not getting out of the car. 我不会做的 我不会从车里出去的
[1:34:54] You’re making a mistake. 你在犯错误
[1:34:56] I don’t care about the fucking job title. 我根本不在乎工作头衔
[1:35:05] What if my problem wasn’t that I don’t understand people, 如果说我的问题不是不理解人们
[1:35:07] but that I don’t like them? 而是不喜欢他们
[1:35:12] What if I was obliged to hurt you for something like this? 如果说我要因此惩罚你如何呢
[1:35:17] I mean, physically. 我指 肉体上的
[1:35:20] I think you’d have to believe afterwards, if you could, 也许你会后悔
[1:35:22] that agreeing to participate 同意参与进来
[1:35:25] and then backing out at the critical moment was a mistake. 会觉得决定性时刻是个错误
[1:35:29] Because that’s what I’m telling you. 这就是我要告诉你的
[1:35:34] As clearly as I can. 尽可能清楚的
[1:36:59] 7-A-14. We’re Code Six to location. 7A14 我们已经接近目标地点了
[1:37:05] 7-A-21. Show us backing 7-A-14. 7A21 对7A14做支援
[1:38:05] Oh, God. 哦 天啊
[1:38:16] 7-A-21. We’re Code Six with 7-A-14. 7A21 我们和7A14正在靠近
[1:38:38] Oh, God. 哦 天啊
[1:38:41] Oh, God. 哦 天啊
[1:38:51] Gun! 枪
[1:38:53] Oh, God! Oh, fuck! 哦 天啊 妈的
[1:38:56] We have a gun! Two of them! 我们有人中枪 两人
[1:38:59] Call it in! 叫人来
[1:39:01] Shots fired. Shots fired. 枪战 枪战
[1:39:02] Officer down. Officer needs help. 有警员倒下 需要援助
[1:39:05] One’s down! In pursuit! 一个人倒下 在追击
[1:39:08] Go, go, go! 追 追 追
[1:39:10] Oh, my God! 哦 天啊
[1:39:19] Suspect leaving in a black Escalade 疑犯驾驶黑色的凯迪拉克车离开
[1:39:21] and out of the location, heading north. 逃走 向北去了
[1:39:23] Fuck! 妈的
[1:39:25] Did you get it? 你拍到了吗 –
[1:39:26] There’s people dead in there! 里面有人死了
[1:39:28] 7-A-27. I’m behind vehicle, we are in pursuit. 7A27 我正在追那辆逃跑的车
[1:39:33] 7-A-27, Roger. 7A27 收到
[1:39:35] All units at all frequencies, stand by. 所有频道上单位 准备
[1:39:37] Aim the camera at the car and start filming. 把摄像机对准那辆车开始录像
[1:39:38] 7-A-27 in pursuit, 7A27正在追击
[1:39:39] northbound through the alley of 187. 7A27正在追捕 向北经过187街
[1:39:42] Suspect vehicle is a black Escalade. 疑犯驾驶黑色凯迪拉克车
[1:39:46] Rick. Start filming! 瑞克 开始拍
[1:39:54] Oh! 哦
[1:39:56] 7-A-27. We just turned northbound on Western. 7A27 在西街上追击
[1:39:58] Stay on the police car. 对准警车
[1:39:59] You’re right up his ass. 你都贴住他的屁股了
[1:40:01] Wide angle. We want all of this. 广角 我们要拍到所有一切
[1:40:03] Requesting backup and an air unit. 请求空中单位支援
[1:40:05] Any air unit, come in on Wilshire frequency. 所有的空中单位 调到W频道
[1:40:07] -Lou, Lou, Lou! -I got it. -卢 卢 卢 -我可以
[1:40:13] Northbound. 70 miles an hour. Approaching a fresh red. 向南前进 以70公里的速度 接近红灯
[1:40:16] Steady hands, Rick. 保持平稳 瑞克
[1:40:18] It’s a red light! It’s a red light! Red light! 那是个红灯.那是个红灯 红灯
[1:40:20] Approaching a red light. 接近红灯
[1:40:22] Oh, shit! 哦 见鬼
[1:40:24] Six, North, Charles, Queen, 六 北 女王 查尔斯
[1:40:26] -5-3-2. Black Escalade. -Fuck! -532 黑色凯迪拉克 -他妈的
[1:40:28] Give me an ETA on an air ship. 告诉我空中支援的估计到达时间
[1:40:30] Air A team responding with a light for mission. Stand by. 空中A队将有延误 请待命
[1:40:37] Heading northbound Western, south of suspect. 沿着西街向北走 疑犯在南面
[1:40:39] Approaching another fresh red. 疑犯正在接近另一个红灯
[1:40:40] Suspect is turning… 疑犯在转弯
[1:40:42] Oh, shit! 哦 见鬼
[1:40:45] 7-A-27, come in. 7A27 回复
[1:40:46] Oh, my… 哦 我的天啊
[1:40:47] Did you see that? Did you see that? 你看到了吗 你看到了吗
[1:40:49] No acknowledgment from 7-A-27. 7A27没答复
[1:40:54] Lou, look out, look out! 小心 小心
[1:40:56] 7-L-0-7. I’m now primary. 7L7我在向北行的车道上
[1:40:59] Suspect is behind me. 疑犯就在我后面
[1:41:01] 7-L-7 is now primary. 7L7现在已最接近
[1:41:02] Lou, Lou, please. 卢 卢
[1:41:04] We’re way too close. 太近了
[1:41:07] This guy’s crazy. Fucking shit! 太疯狂了 妈的
[1:41:09] He’s ramming my vehicle! 他在撞击我的车
[1:41:11] All units. Officer needs help. 所有单位 警员需要帮助
[1:41:12] Northbound Western. 西街北行车道
[1:41:14] Suspect now ramming a police vehicle. 嫌犯撞击警车
[1:41:16] No matter what, keep shooting. 不要管 继续拍
[1:41:17] Continuing northbound. 向北行
[1:41:19] Fuck! 妈的
[1:41:20] Oh, shit! Shit! 哦 见鬼 见鬼
[1:41:23] Oh, my God! 哦 天啊
[1:41:34] 7-L-7, come in. 7L7 回复
[1:41:39] 7-L-7, come in. 7L7 回复
[1:41:40] Turn off the car. 下车
[1:42:06] He’s dead. 他死了
[1:42:07] Get this shot. 来拍摄
[1:42:24] Steady hands. 拿稳了
[1:42:30] Use your zoom. 用变焦
[1:43:06] Hold it right there! Put the gun down! 站住 放下枪
[1:43:24] He had a weapon. That was a just fire. 他有武器
[1:43:25] He’s not moving. 他不动弹了
[1:43:32] Let’s seal this off. 封锁现场
[1:43:38] You saw him. 你看到他了
[1:43:43] You saw him! 你看到他了
[1:43:47] I can’t jeopardize my company’s success 我不能拿公司的前途冒险
[1:43:52] to retain an untrustworthy employee. 保留无法信任的员工
[1:43:58] You’re crazy. 你疯了
[1:44:02] You’re crazy! 你疯了
[1:44:05] You took my bargaining power, Rick. 你学会了我讨价还价的本领 瑞克
[1:44:07] You used it against me. 你用它来跟我作对
[1:44:09] You would have done it again. 你还会这么做的
[1:44:11] Just admit it. 你就承认吧
[1:44:15] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:44:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:44:20] I know. 我知道
[1:44:24] I know. 我知道
[1:45:07] Hello, Juliana. 嗨 朱莉安娜
[1:45:10] Hello, Willy. 嗨 威利
[1:45:18] -Hello, Ben. Hello, Lisa. -Hi! -嗨 本 丽莎 -嘿
[1:45:19] Hey. It’s Lou, right? 嘿 卢 对吗
[1:45:21] Yes, that’s right! 是的 没错
[1:45:22] -Video News? -That’s right. -视频新闻 -没错
[1:45:23] You got something good for us tonight? 今晚有好东西
[1:45:24] I think so. I’m about to show Nina right now. 我想是的 我要去给Nina看看
[1:45:27] I can tell by your tie, it’s Friday. 我能从你的领带看出今天是周五
[1:46:07] You can leave. 你们离开吧
[1:46:19] Wasn’t that your partner? 那是你的搭档吗
[1:46:22] As a matter of fact, that’s him. 事实上 是的
[1:46:27] Oh, I’m floored. 太疯狂了
[1:46:30] I mean, it’s amazing. 我是说 这个太棒了
[1:46:33] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:46:35] I mean, just amazing. 太棒了
[1:46:40] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:46:42] No, thank you. 不 谢谢你
[1:46:45] Thank you for bringing it to me. 谢谢你给我带来这个
[1:46:48] You’re welcome. 不客气
[1:46:52] I want it, obviously. 我显然会要这个
[1:46:54] How much do you want it? 多少呢
[1:46:57] You tell me. 你来告诉我
[1:47:01] Get this to graphics. 给图像部
[1:47:03] Who’s in charge here? 谁是这儿的负责人
[1:47:04] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:47:06] LAPD. Major case. 洛杉矶警局 重案组
[1:47:07] Pull the footage from these screens. 把这些镜头撤下来 快点
[1:47:09] Round it up. Let’s go. All copies. 收起来 快 所有的备份
[1:47:10] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[1:47:12] I’m the news director. Can I help you? 我是新闻编导
[1:47:14] You can help yourself 有什么可以效劳吗
[1:47:15] by collecting up every copy of the shootout 现在我们要带走枪击案的
[1:47:17] the chase, the crash, all of it. Now. 视频所有拷贝
[1:47:19] It’s KWLA property. 这是KWLA的财产
[1:47:20] -It’s evidence. -Of what? -这是证据 -什么的
[1:47:22] I got a cop near death in the hospital, 我的搭档在医院抢救
[1:47:25] three dead, four wounded, 3人死亡 5人重伤
[1:47:26] and a dozen major crimes stretching a mile of Third. 还有其他更严重的犯罪 这是证据
[1:47:29] This tape is evidence. 这个录像带是证据
[1:47:30] It’s news footage bought and paid for from an independent contractor. 这是新闻素材 我已经根据独立合约付过钱了
[1:47:33] And how do you think he got it? 你怎么得来的
[1:47:34] If there’s an issue, speak to him. 那你得跟他谈谈
[1:47:36] Don’t get in the way of this. 别跟我来这套
[1:47:37] Unless you have a judge’s order, 如果你没有授权
[1:47:39] we’re going with it in four minutes. 我们会在4分钟后播出
[1:47:40] Hey. 嘿
[1:47:42] Isn’t that him? 是他吗
[1:47:48] Camera One, stay centered up. 1号机 在中央
[1:47:52] Camera Two, we’ll do a zoom out when we come out. 2号机 当我们出去时镜头拉远
[1:47:55] Joel has got a source on the taskforce who says they found drugs 乔尔说在格林纳达山的那间屋子里
[1:47:58] at the Granada Hills house. 发现了大量的毒品
[1:47:59] Cocaine in wrapped packages hidden in crawlspaces. Over 50 pounds. 成袋的可卡因 藏在地板下面 超过了50磅
[1:48:03] He confirmed it with an investigator at the scene. 犯罪现场的一个探员证实了这点
[1:48:06] It wasn’t a home invasion. It was a drug robbery. 这不是入室抢劫 是个毒品劫案
[1:48:09] Give it to the noon crew. 告诉早间新闻的同事
[1:48:11] This is news. 这是最新新闻
[1:48:13] It detracts from the story. 这弱化了整个故事
[1:48:14] It is the story. 这确实就是个故事
[1:48:16] The story is urban crime creeping into the suburbs. 这就是个城市蔓延到郊区犯罪的故事
[1:48:19] That’s the story. 那才是故事
[1:48:21] Jesus, you sound like Lou. 天哪 你听起来就像卢
[1:48:23] Ten seconds to back. 10秒倒数
[1:48:24] I think Lou is inspiring all of us to reach a little higher. 我想卢用他的努力激励了我们
[1:48:28] Five, four, three, two, one. Sting it. 5 4 3 2 1 开始
[1:48:35] Mics. Dissolve. 麦克风 开大
[1:48:48] You understand that you’ve been read your rights, 你知道自己在这里享有的权利
[1:48:50] and you’re here voluntarily? 你是自愿来的吗
[1:48:52] That’s right. Yes. 是的
[1:48:55] And this is being recorded and filmed? 你知道过程会被录像吗
[1:48:58] Yes, from the camera up there. 是的 摄像头就在那儿
[1:49:00] Wide angle. 广角的
[1:49:07] Would you tell me how it is you were at the Chinatown Express tonight 你愿意告诉我为什么你会在唐人餐厅
[1:49:10] and called the 911? 为什么会报警
[1:49:11] Of course. 好的
[1:49:13] It began earlier in the day. 在今天早些时候
[1:49:16] I was watering my plant. 我在浇花
[1:49:19] I looked out my window at my apartment. 我在我的公寓通过窗户往外看
[1:49:21] The one you visited. 就是你去过那个
[1:49:25] I saw a dark-colored vehicle with two men inside parked across the street. 我说过的那辆深色的车就在街对面
[1:49:28] I didn’t think anything of it, 我没想到这个
[1:49:29] otherwise I would have reported it then. 不然我就报警了
[1:49:32] We began our night, 我们开始夜间工作
[1:49:37] my employee and myself. 我的员工跟我
[1:49:40] And around approximately 12:38, 大约在凌晨38分的时候
[1:49:43] I looked in my rearview mirror 我通过后视镜
[1:49:45] and I saw what looked like the same men 看到了同样的人
[1:49:47] in the same vehicle following us. 坐在同样的车里跟踪我们
[1:49:49] I made an evasive maneuver. 我试图摆脱
[1:49:50] I circled back and tailed them to the restaurant. 我绕了个圈子回来 然后尾随他们到了唐人餐厅
[1:49:53] At which point, I saw them go inside 我看到他们进去
[1:49:55] and recognized them as the same men from the home invasion. 认出他们是凶杀案的那批人
[1:49:59] You told me you didn’t see the men. 你告诉过我你没看清凶手
[1:50:01] That you didn’t get a good look at them. 你说你根本没正眼看他们
[1:50:03] Well, it all came back to me when I saw them going in. 嗯 当他们进去的时候我想起来了
[1:50:06] Their shapes and their movements. 从他们的体型和举止
[1:50:09] And then I saw that one of the men had a gun under his shirt, 然后我看到其中一人衣服下面有手枪
[1:50:12] so I immediately got my phone and dialed 911. 所以立即报警
[1:50:15] That’s your story? 这就是你的故事
[1:50:16] That’s what happened. That’s why I’m sitting here with you. 这就是发生的一切 所以我才坐在这里
[1:50:19] I think that the men saw my footage 我想那人看到了我拍的新闻
[1:50:22] and they tracked me down. 所以跟踪到我
[1:50:25] You want to know what I think? 你想知道我是怎么想的吗
[1:50:28] Yes, please. 是啊 请说
[1:50:30] I think you withheld information. 我想你隐瞒了信息
[1:50:33] I think you saw the two men in the murder house in Granada Hills 我想你那晚看到了那两个格林纳达山的凶手
[1:50:36] and you saw the car and you sat on it 也看到了车而你却什么也没做
[1:50:40] to get something you could film. 因为你另有企图 你要拍视频
[1:50:43] What do you think about that? 你觉得如何
[1:50:47] I think that would be 我想这种做法
[1:50:49] a very unprofessional thing for me to do in my business. 对我的职业来说是非常不专业的
[1:50:52] It would be murder. 这意味着谋杀
[1:50:54] I can understand why you’re looking into it, 我能理解你为什么这么想
[1:50:55] but I didn’t do anything like that. 但我不会做这样的事
[1:50:57] Nothing that could be considered wrong. 我做一切没什么有错的
[1:50:58] You don’t fool me for a minute. 你根本骗不了我
[1:51:00] I’m glad. 我很高兴
[1:51:02] I think everything you said is a lie. 我认为你说的一切都是谎言
[1:51:05] I wish my partner was here to back up what happened. 我真希望我的搭档能在这里告诉了发生了什么
[1:51:08] You left your dead partner. 你离开了你死去的搭档
[1:51:09] No, the ambulances arrived. 救护车来了
[1:51:11] They’re trained professionals. 他们受过专业训练
[1:51:12] Yeah, and you seem real broken up about that. 你对他的死有什么感想
[1:51:15] No, um… 不 呃
[1:51:16] He died doing what he loved. 他为了热爱的事业献身
[1:51:20] You filmed him dying. 你拍下了他死亡的过程
[1:51:24] Yeah. That’s what I do. It’s my job. 我就是干这个 这是我的工作
[1:51:26] I like to say that if you’re seeing me, 我经常说 如果你看到了我
[1:51:28] you’re having the worst day of your life. 那会是某个人最糟的一天
[1:52:03] Any Rampart unit, 堡垒片区
[1:52:04] ambulance to 11 Rampart on Second Avenue. 二街堡垒11号需要救护车
[1:52:06] Victim, female, white. Unknown property taken. 受害者 女性 白人 未知财物被抢走
[1:52:28] Congratulations. 恭喜
[1:52:32] Congratulations. 恭喜
[1:52:34] Your selection by Video Production News 视频新闻雇用你们
[1:52:36] is evidence of the hiring committee’s recognition 意味着对你们职业
[1:52:38] of your employment history and unique personal qualities. 和个人能力的认可
[1:52:42] It is my hope that through hard work and commitment, 我希望通过你们的努力进取
[1:52:44] you will move through the intern program 你能圆满结束训练期
[1:52:46] and continue to pursue your career goals 并作为视频新闻公司全职员工
[1:52:48] as full-time employees of Video Production News. 不断追求职业目标
[1:52:52] I can tell you from experience 我能从过往经验告诉你们
[1:52:54] that the surest way up the ladder is to listen carefully 要想提升 就得认真听我的
[1:52:57] and follow my orders. 并照我说的去做
[1:53:00] You may be confused at times, and other times, unsure. 也许你们会不时困惑跟不确定
[1:53:04] But remember, I will never ask you to do anything 但记住 我永远不会要求你们
[1:53:09] that I wouldn’t do myself. 做我自己都不会做的事情
2014年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Half Nelson(半个尼尔森)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Oppenheimer(奥本海默)[2023]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme