英文名称:Night Comes On
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 15215784033\h\h\hYfeng818 | 翻\h译 |
[00:07] | samlin2013\h\h\hhhj-phoebe | 翻\h译 |
[00:54] | She used to say that the cars in the night | 她曾说夜晚的车声 |
[00:57] | could sound like the ocean. | 听起来像是大海 |
[01:03] | Like the waves running in and out like the tide. | 如同海浪来去奔涌 亦如潮汐 |
[01:13] | You squeeze your eyes tight enough, | 紧闭上双眼 |
[01:16] | you could almost see the sun… | 仿佛能看到阳光 |
[01:19] | smell the salt… feel the sand. | 海风微咸 沙砾摩挲 |
[01:27] | Doesn’t matter where you are, she say. | 无论现实身处于何处 她说 |
[01:30] | Just listen to that sound, | 只需要幻想你听到的车声 |
[01:32] | and you’re on a bright sunny beach relaxin’ in the sun. | 仿佛你就在沙滩上悠闲地沐浴阳光 |
[01:46] | I keep trying. | 我努力尝试 |
[01:48] | But, Ma, every time I close my eyes… | 但是 妈 每次我闭上眼睛 |
[01:53] | all I see is you. | 看到的都是你 |
[02:05] | Two minutes. | 还有两分钟 |
[02:17] | Angel, you have here a string of offenses. | 安吉尔 你犯过很多事 |
[02:21] | I see shoplifting, drug use. | 偷窃罪 吸毒 |
[02:25] | But your last one, the one that got you in here, what was it? | 但最后一件 让你入狱的是什么呢 |
[02:27] | Unlawful possession of a weapon. | 非法持有枪支 |
[02:29] | – And what was that weapon? – A handgun. | -是什么枪呢 -一把手枪 |
[02:31] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:33] | You turn 18 in two days | 2天后你就满18岁了 |
[02:35] | and I have here a recommendation for your release. | 我这里有一封你的赦免信 |
[02:38] | But, I don’t see anyone here with you today, | 但是 今天我没看有人陪着你 |
[02:40] | so where will you be staying? | 你出去后住哪 |
[02:42] | With her girlfriend. | 和她女朋友 |
[02:44] | Hm, no family members? | 没有家人吗 |
[02:46] | I understand the mother’s deceased. And the father? | 我知道她母亲不在了 那她父亲呢 |
[02:49] | On his appeal, | 在他的上诉中 |
[02:50] | his murder charge was dropped due to insufficient evidence. | 他的谋杀指控 由于证据不足被撤销 |
[02:53] | But Angel has no contact with him at this time. | 但是安吉尔并没有跟他联系过 |
[02:56] | Oh. Why can’t you stay with the sister, Abigail? | 为什么不和你妹妹阿比盖尔一起住 |
[03:01] | Uh, she’s ten. | 她只有十岁 |
[03:04] | How long has it been since you’ve seen her? | 你多久没见过她了 |
[03:06] | Couple of years. | 有几年了 |
[03:08] | You’ve only been in a year. | 你只被关了一年 |
[03:11] | I wasn’t the best influence. | 我不是一个好姐姐 |
[03:15] | She’s been in 13 foster homes, | 她曾被十三个家庭收养过 |
[03:17] | unfortunately, with some sub-standard placements. | 不幸的是 有些家庭不符合规范 |
[03:19] | – Such as? – She was molested in her first placement. | -比如 -她在第一个家庭被猥亵了 |
[03:22] | It went unreported over a year. | 这件事被隐瞒了一年多 |
[03:24] | Why didn’t she report it? | 她为什么不举报 |
[03:27] | She didn’t want her sister to be alone. | 她不想她妹妹一个人住 |
[03:33] | Here’s your one-day bus pass. Sign here and here. | 这是你的一日巴士通票 在这里签字 |
[03:37] | Bus to Philly’s on the corner. | 去费城的车停在角落里 |
[04:03] | Excuse me. Do you have a charger | 请问一下 你有充电器吗 |
[04:05] | I could borrow for my phone? | 能借给我手机用下吗 |
[04:06] | No, I don’t have no charger. | 我没充电器 |
[04:08] | She want a charger? | 她想要充电器 |
[04:11] | Do you happen to have a charger for this phone? | 你有这种手机的充电器吗 |
[04:12] | Oh, try next door there. | 去别家问 |
[04:17] | Excuse me, sir. My phone is dead. | 打扰下 我手机没电了 |
[04:19] | – Would you happen to have… – No, I don’t have that. | -你有没有 -没有 |
[04:21] | – You can’t even look up at my phone? – No. | -你连我手机都没看 -没有 |
[04:24] | Man, you acting like you so busy in this empty-ass store. | 你在装在这破店里很忙的样子 |
[04:27] | You can’t look up from your shrimp dick to see my phone? | 你就不能放下小鸡儿 抬头看看我手机吗 |
[04:42] | ♪ She don’t like me ♪ | ♪ 她不喜欢我 ♪ |
[04:51] | ♪ I’ll be fine ♪ | ♪ 我没关系 ♪ |
[05:07] | Hi, this is Maya. I guess you missed me. | 这里是玛雅 我猜你想我了吧 |
[05:10] | So, leave a message. | 所以留个话吧 |
[05:16] | Hey, it’s Abby. | 这里是艾比 |
[05:18] | Um, I was wondering where you were and if you’re okay. | 我想问问你最近在哪 过的怎么样 |
[05:24] | Um, I wanted to know what you were gonna do for your birthday. | 我想知道 你生日有什么计划吗 |
[06:58] | – Marcus? – Angel, right? | -马库斯 -安吉尔 是的 |
[07:00] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[07:02] | – How’s my little Jackie? – Ready to get out. | -我家小杰克过的怎样 -准备好出来了 |
[07:05] | Yeah, I bet she is. You got lucky rooming with her. | 我就猜到 你能跟她当室友蛮幸运的 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna do something real special for her when she gets out. | 我要好好准备一下 庆祝她出狱 |
[07:13] | My little bugaboo. | 我的小混蛋 |
[07:17] | You only turn 16 once, right? | 一生只有一次16岁生日 对吧 |
[07:19] | Come on, follow me. | 来 跟上 |
[07:32] | Yeah, this was my son’s room, so, don’t mind the smell. | 这以前是我儿子的房间 别在意味道 |
[07:36] | It’s my office now. | 现在是我的办公室了 |
[07:52] | Goes right for the Uzi. | 这把Uzi不错 |
[07:54] | What are you doing, Rambo, robbing a bank? | 你要干什么 狠人 抢劫银行吗 |
[07:58] | It’s actually… it’s not wrong to go with that one. | 其实 那把也不错 |
[08:00] | It’s got an extra clip, and | 这把有备用弹夹 |
[08:01] | since you don’t shoot on a regular basis | 估计你不经常用的话 |
[08:03] | you got 30 tries. | 你有30发 够用了 |
[08:04] | I already know which one I want. I want a .380 semi-automatic. | 我早有目标 我要点38口径半自动的 |
[08:08] | Jackie said you have one. | 杰克说过你这有 |
[08:11] | And how would Jackie know? | 杰克怎么知道我有 |
[08:12] | It’s like a Bryce.Jennings? | 好像是布莱斯.詹宁斯说的 |
[08:13] | Yeah, Bryce.Jennings. | 布莱斯.詹宁斯 |
[08:15] | You run track or somethin’? You got nice strong legs. | 你经常跑步吗 你胳膊看起来满强壮的 |
[08:18] | – Look, you got one or not? – Hey, I only carry guns that work, | -你到底有没有 -我只搞能搞的枪 |
[08:21] | so, what you see is what you get. | 就这些了 |
[08:29] | Oh whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:31] | That’s definitely not for you. | 这个真的不适合你 |
[08:39] | – You saying I can’t handle it? – Not like that you can’t. | -你认为我控不住它吗 -不是这个意思 |
[08:43] | Come here, what are you doing? | 来 不是这样的 |
[08:44] | This goes on your shoulder. | 这里搭到肩上 |
[08:47] | Boom. Like that. | 开枪时 能顶住 |
[08:48] | This goes there. This goes here, right? | 这个这样 这个放这 好吗 |
[08:52] | Now, when you pull that trigger… | 当你按下扳机 |
[08:55] | It’ll knock you on your ass | 它会狠狠震你一下 然后 |
[08:56] | and you’ll blow a hole the size of your head in someone. | 你会在别人身上 打出个头那么大的洞 |
[08:58] | You gotta keep swaggin’ on me? | 你还要摸多久 |
[09:01] | So what happened, your boyfriend cheat on you? | 发生了什么 你男票背叛你了吗 |
[09:03] | Piss you off? What happened? | 惹恼你了 发生了什么 |
[09:07] | This is the one you need. | 这才你需要的 |
[09:08] | It’s a detective special. | 这个是特种侦探型转轮手枪 |
[09:10] | It’s small, you can fit it in your purse | 这比较小 你可以装进钱包 |
[09:12] | or your little gym shorts or whatever. | 或者运动裤什么的 |
[09:14] | It’s my cheapest one. Packs a big fist. | 这是最便宜的一把 够你用了 |
[09:17] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[09:19] | I’ll give it to you for 150. | 你要就150美元好了 |
[09:21] | That’s bullshit. It ain’t even automatic. | 扯淡 这都不是全自动的 |
[09:23] | – I’ll give you 70. – Darlin’, I am not in the business | -我给你70 -亲爱的 我才不做那种 |
[09:25] | of girls in skin-tight jeans coming in here | 让穿着紧身裤的女孩们来 |
[09:27] | trying to get stuff free based off their looks. | 靠着脸蛋就能换免费东西的生意 |
[09:30] | – Jackie said I could get a… – Jackie’s a 15-year-old kid. | -杰克说 我能 -杰克才15 |
[09:32] | What does she know about guns? | 她懂什么枪 |
[09:35] | Look, I’ll give you 70 today, and the rest tomorrow. | 这样 我今天给你70 剩下的明天给 |
[09:38] | You think I’m an asshole? Is that it? | 你当我傻的吗 |
[09:41] | You just thought you’d come in here | 你不会真的以为 |
[09:43] | and play me like I’m an asshole. | 你能这样耍我吧 |
[09:49] | I’ll tell you what. | 我来告诉你 |
[09:50] | Since you’re a friend of the family. | 既然你是我们家的朋友 |
[09:52] | You see that net? | 看见那篮了吗 |
[09:57] | You get this in, I’ll give you that for free. | 扔进去 就免费给你 |
[10:02] | And if I don’t? | 扔不进去呢 |
[10:04] | I fuck you. | 肉偿 |
[10:10] | Ball doesn’t even fit in the hole. | 球都比网大 |
[10:33] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[10:37] | Just let me touch it. | 让我摸摸 |
[10:50] | Fuck. | 操 |
[10:53] | Hey, hon, what’s up? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[10:57] | She stood you up again? Unbelievable. | 她又放你鸽子了 太离谱了 |
[11:01] | I don’t know why you’re friends with her. | 我不懂你为什么跟她做朋友 |
[11:04] | You’re down the street? | 你在街上吗 |
[11:06] | Hey, listen, on your way home, can you pick up some milk? | 对了 回来的时候 带点牛奶 |
[11:09] | Yeah, I used the last of it this morning. | 我今天早上用完了 |
[11:12] | Yeah, okay. Bye. | 再见 |
[11:16] | What do you think you’re doin’? | 你想干什么 |
[11:18] | – What? – We didn’t finish here. | -怎么了 -我们活还没干完 |
[11:20] | – That’s not my problem. – Yeah? | -那不是我的问题 -是吗 |
[11:22] | Sure as shit ain’t my problem. You gotta go. | 也他妈不是我的问题 你该走了 |
[11:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:26] | Meet you on the Strawberry Mansion Bridge next to the river. | 在河边的草莓庄园桥 跟你碰面 |
[11:29] | – When? – I’ll let you know. | -时间呢 -我告诉你的 |
[11:31] | Do me a favor. | 帮我下 |
[11:35] | Throw this out. | 把这个扔了 |
[11:37] | ♪ Eggs, bacon, grits, sausage ♪ | ♪ 鸡蛋 培根 玉米粉 香肠 ♪ |
[11:39] | ♪ I’m a good girl, but I still like sausage ♪ | ♪ 我是个好女孩 但我仍然喜欢香肠 ♪ |
[11:43] | ♪ I eat chicken but I still like sausage ♪ | ♪ 我吃着鸡但仍喜欢香肠 ♪ |
[11:45] | ♪ I’m pretty full but I’ll take some sausage ♪ | ♪ 我真的很饱了但我还是拿了些香肠 ♪ |
[11:46] | ♪ All pretty girls like that sausage ♪ | ♪ 漂亮女孩都喜欢香肠 ♪ |
[11:48] | ♪ Eggs, bacon, grits, sausage ♪ | ♪ 鸡蛋 培根 玉米粉 香肠 ♪ |
[11:50] | ♪ I’m a good girl but I still like sausage ♪ | ♪ 我是个好女孩 但我仍然喜欢香肠 ♪ |
[11:53] | ♪ Sausage ♪ | ♪ 香肠 ♪ |
[11:58] | ♪ I’m skinny, and I like sausage. ♪ | ♪ 我很瘦 并且喜欢香肠 ♪ |
[12:10] | ♪ Brainshift ♪ | ♪ 恍惚之间 ♪ |
[12:11] | ♪ Came like a tidal wave ♪ | ♪ 如同潮汐般涌来 ♪ |
[12:14] | ♪ Closest to the sun you’ve been ♪ | ♪ 最接近太阳 ♪ |
[12:18] | ♪ One thousand miles away ♪ | ♪ 千里之外 ♪ |
[12:20] | ♪ There you’ll see the clouds ♪ | ♪ 将于此处见云 ♪ |
[12:26] | ♪ And crawl out the rain ♪ | ♪ 逃离开雨水 ♪ |
[12:33] | ♪ The world wants to know ♪ | ♪ 世界想了解你 ♪ |
[12:37] | ♪ But all you can say is ♪ | ♪ 但你只能说 ♪ |
[12:41] | ♪ I promise to take up space ♪ | ♪ 我允诺会找到答案 ♪ |
[12:45] | ♪ I can only promise to take up space ♪ | ♪ 只能允诺会找到答案 ♪ |
[12:56] | ♪ Brainshift ♪ | ♪ 恍惚之间 ♪ |
[12:58] | ♪ You forgot what it was you were trying to say ♪ | ♪ 你已忘记与友人 ♪ |
[13:02] | ♪ To the friend you’re talking to ♪ | ♪ 欲言之事 ♪ |
[13:05] | ♪ But you can’t remember his name ♪ | ♪ 已忘记其名 ♪ |
[13:08] | ♪ Or your reason for being ♪ | ♪ 已忘记为何而谈 ♪ |
[13:21] | ♪ He wants a word ♪ | ♪ 他想要一句话 ♪ |
[13:24] | ♪ But all you can think is ♪ | ♪ 但你所想皆是 ♪ |
[13:28] | ♪ He’s playing these blues for you ♪ | ♪ 他在为你悲伤 ♪ |
[13:33] | ♪ Two bucks maybe you know… ♪ | ♪ 或许你知道 两个就够 ♪ |
[13:49] | – You want? – Oh, no thanks. | -喝水吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[13:57] | Oh. How is your day so far? | 最近怎么样 |
[14:00] | Actually, I wanted to ask you if you have my dad’s address? | 我想问下 你有没有我爸的地址 |
[14:02] | Hold on now, hang on. Before we get into that, we got some… | 等下 在聊这个之前 我们先 |
[14:05] | I wanted to apply for a program, | 我想要申请一个项目 |
[14:07] | and they said I need my dad’s address for financial aid. | 他们说 提供经济援助 需要我爸的地址 |
[14:09] | And I thought maybe you had it. | 我认为你可能有 |
[14:10] | Are you leading this little tête-à-tête? | 你在引导这场谈话吗 |
[14:16] | Rule number one: | 守则一 |
[14:17] | You cannot travel between the hours of 8:00 pm and 6:00 am. | 你不能在晚8点到早6点的时间出门活动 |
[14:21] | Rule number two: | 守则二 |
[14:22] | You better not cross state lines. | 最好别越过洲际线 |
[14:23] | Rule number three. | 守则三 |
[14:25] | You report here for your weekly drug drop tomorrow. | 你每周都要来做药检 明天就来 |
[14:28] | Can you read? | 认字吗 |
[14:38] | – What, too many pages? – No. | -太多页了吗 -没有 |
[14:40] | Well, good. ‘Cause you violate one thing in that list, | 好的 因为你只要违反其中一条 |
[14:44] | and you’re back inside. | 你就可以回去坐牢了 |
[14:47] | So you have your goal sheet filled out? | 现在去完成你的目标表格上的目标吧 |
[14:49] | – My what? – Your goal sheet? | -我的什么 -你的目标表格 |
[14:52] | You were supposed to write down three goals | 在等候室的时候 |
[14:53] | while you were in the waiting room? | 你应该写下三个目标 |
[14:55] | Oh, she didn’t tell me. | 她没告诉我 |
[14:56] | – She didn’t tell you? – She didn’t. | -她没告诉你 -没 |
[15:03] | I’m gonna help make this as smooth as possible. | 我会尽力帮你 顺利的完成这个 |
[15:04] | So, you tell me. What are your goals? | 你先说下 你的目标是什么 |
[15:10] | – I mean, I want a job. – Just any old job. | -我想 我要工作 -就一般的正常工作 |
[15:18] | Look, I’m gonna tell you something, Miss Lamere. | 拉米尔小姐 我必须要告诉你 |
[15:22] | You wanna listen to me here? | 你想听听我的话吗 |
[15:24] | At the end of the day, nobody cares. | 最终 没人在意 |
[15:27] | I mean, sure, you might be able to get somebody’s pity, | 当然 你有可能获得 某人的同情 |
[15:29] | but nobody really cares if you make it or you don’t. | 但是没有人真的在意 你是否做到了 |
[15:34] | Miss Lamere? | 拉米尔小姐 |
[15:37] | You can work with me or not, okay? | 你可以跟我一起努力 好吗 |
[15:39] | I’m your friend here, | 我在这是你的朋友 |
[15:41] | but I got 62 other cases, | 但是我还有62个人要管 |
[15:43] | and I learned the hard way that | 我发现难以接受的现实是 |
[15:45] | I only have time for the kids that | 我的时间只够帮那些 |
[15:47] | actually want my help. | 真正希望我帮的孩子 |
[15:48] | I’m not asking for your help. | 我没让你帮我 |
[15:54] | Then I don’t have time for you. | 那我就没必要浪费时间在你身上 |
[16:04] | I used to wanna be a teacher. | 我以前想当一个老师 |
[16:06] | You wanna be a teacher? | 你想成为一个老师吗 |
[16:08] | I’m saying I used to wanna be a teacher. | 我说 我以前 想当老师 |
[16:10] | – Do you have a degree? – No. | -你有学位吗 -没有 |
[16:13] | So I’m glad we got that out there, | 那么我很高兴 我们做到一步了 |
[16:15] | ’cause now you have a goal. | 因为现在你有目标了 |
[16:17] | But more immediately, we need a job. | 但是更紧要的是 我们需要一份工作 |
[16:21] | You need to take concrete steps. | 你需要把行动落实到位 |
[16:23] | This world isn’t just gonna open up for you. | 机会是留给有准备的人 |
[16:25] | Okay, need a job, how do I get that? | 好吧 一份工作 那我又要怎么找 |
[16:28] | That is not the tactic you wanna take with me, my friend. | 你不该用这种态度对我 朋友 |
[16:34] | Look, we’re outta time, so… | 听着 我们没时间了 所以 |
[16:37] | I’m gonna have you interview with Job Corps tomorrow. | 明天我会让你去就业团面试 |
[16:41] | This is the address. Take some ID with you. | 这是地址 把身份证带上 |
[16:45] | And I’m gonna write this down as mandatory. | 我会把这个备注下来作为强制性要求 |
[16:48] | I don’t have ID. | 我没有身份证 |
[16:49] | Well, then take your birth certificate to DMV and get one. | 那就带上你的出生证明去车管局申请一个 |
[16:53] | They can’t find it. | 他们找不到我的出生证明 |
[16:54] | Apply for a new one. | 那就再申请一个 |
[16:56] | Then I need my dad’s address. | 那我就需要我父亲的地址 |
[17:11] | Okay, so your father is… | 好吧 所以你父亲是 |
[17:14] | – John Lamere. – John… | -约翰·拉米尔 -约翰 |
[17:17] | Your father was charged with murder? | 你父亲因为谋杀被指控了吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:21] | Murdering your mother? | 以谋杀你的母亲的罪名吗 |
[17:23] | But they released him, so… | 但是他被释放了 所以 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:30] | I can’t give you that. | 我不能给你他的地址 |
[17:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:40] | Hello, Uncle Roger, it’s me, Angel. | 你好 罗杰叔叔 是我 安吉尔 |
[17:45] | Uncle Roger? | 罗杰叔叔 |
[17:46] | Yeah, I’m here. | 怎么了 我在 |
[17:48] | – You out? – Yeah. | -你出狱了吗 -是的 |
[17:50] | Well, that’s good. | 那是好事啊 |
[17:55] | Yeah, I was just wondering | 我就是想知道 |
[17:57] | if you knew where my dad was. | 你知不知道我爸在哪里 |
[18:04] | Did you talk to Abby? | 你跟艾比谈过了吗 |
[18:08] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[18:10] | You know he’s seen her, right? | 你知道你爸见过她吧 |
[18:16] | All right? | 好吗 |
[18:25] | Gimme that. | 给我来一口 |
[18:26] | – How many has he smoked? – Twice. | -他抽过几次了啊 -2次 |
[18:29] | – Three times. – That’s why you’re so stupid. | -3次 -所以你才这么傻 |
[18:33] | Get on my level. | 跟上我节奏行吗 |
[18:34] | What’s two plus two? | 2加2等于几 |
[18:35] | Twenty-two, I mean, four. Four. | 22 不对 我想说4来着 4 |
[18:37] | No, you can’t take that back. | 不行 说出的话泼出的水 |
[18:38] | You know that you said 22. | 你不能反悔 你说了22 |
[18:39] | – Yes, I can. – You know that you said 22. | -我可以收回 -你说了22 |
[18:54] | Two plus two is four and not 22. | 2加2等于4 不是22 |
[18:57] | Don’t make yourself even more dumb. | 别让你自己看起来更傻逼 |
[18:59] | You know your multiplication tables? | 你知道乘法表吗 |
[19:01] | – Twelve times 12. – One hundred forty-four. | -12乘以12等于多少 -144 |
[19:03] | Give me all the totals. | 全背出来 |
[19:05] | Give me all the totals and then I’ll think that you’re not dumb. | 能全背出来 我就不叫你傻逼了 |
[19:07] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[19:08] | What? Fuck, where’d I put the weed? | 什么 操 我把大麻放哪了 |
[19:09] | I don’t know, we had it somewhere. | 我不知道啊 刚刚就在这 |
[19:12] | What y’all kids doing back here, lightin’ up? | 你们在这后面干啥呢 抽烟吗 |
[19:15] | – Who’re you? – Who are you? | -你是谁 -你又是谁 |
[19:17] | Why do you care? | 你管那么多干什么 |
[19:18] | You a social worker? | 你是社工吗 |
[19:20] | That’s my sister, dummy. | 那是我姐姐 傻逼 |
[19:23] | So, you’re the one adopting Abby? | 所以 你就是以后要收养艾比的人吗 |
[19:25] | ‘Cause she always saying, | 因为她一直在念叨 |
[19:26] | “As soon as my sister get out, she’s gonna be 18 | “我姐姐一被放出来 她就会来找我 |
[19:28] | and she comin’ to get me.” | 因为那时候她也成年了” |
[19:30] | – Blah, blah, blah, shut up! – I am. | -就你有嘴叭叭的 闭嘴 -是的 |
[19:31] | As soon as I get my situation straight, | 一旦我把自己的事情都安顿好了 |
[19:33] | be the first thing I do. | 我的第一件事就是来接她 |
[19:37] | So, can you be my mom, too? I’m tired of this place. | 那你能也当我妈妈吗 我不喜欢这里 |
[19:45] | You sure she won’t be home soon? | 你确定她不会很快回家吗 |
[19:47] | Yeah, she just left for work. | 是啊 她刚刚才去上班 |
[19:53] | Is that her real daughter’s room? | 这是她亲生女儿的房间吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:59] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:09] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[20:14] | Yeah, I put on some pounds. | 是啊 我长胖了 |
[20:16] | No, not that. | 不 不是这个 |
[20:17] | My hair is different. | 我的发型不一样了 |
[20:21] | That’s Sharize’s. She’s crazy. | 那是莎拉兹的 她是个疯子 |
[20:37] | You been here awhile. | 你在这里呆了一段时间了 |
[20:38] | It’s a good place, right? | 这是个好地方吧 |
[20:40] | I hate it. | 我讨厌这里 |
[20:40] | Okay, well, you don’t have to like everything. | 好吧 你不需要什么都喜欢 |
[20:46] | Well, I got you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[20:52] | It’s okay if you don’t like it. | 如果你不喜欢也没关系 |
[20:55] | This is great. | 我很喜欢 |
[20:56] | I said you don’t have to like it. | 我说了你不用勉强 |
[20:57] | It’s got the glue and the tape. | 这里面有胶水还有胶带 |
[21:02] | Guess what? I just got a new job. | 你知道吗 我找到了新工作 |
[21:04] | Really? When do you start? | 真的吗 你什么时候开始上班 |
[21:06] | I don’t even know yet. | 我现在也不知道 |
[21:08] | They need these documents before I could officially start, | 在我可以正式开始前 他们需要一些文件 |
[21:10] | but they said I got it. | 但他们说我一定可以被录用 |
[21:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:15] | Well, you know my binder, with all my information? | 你知道那个有我所有信息的文件夹吗 |
[21:17] | They can’t find it. | 他们找不到了 |
[21:20] | It should be fine though. | 但是应该没有大碍 |
[21:22] | You think it’s in my files? | 你觉得它可能在我的文件里吗 |
[21:26] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[21:28] | I can go look. | 我可以去看看 |
[21:30] | Yeah… bring it here. | 好 拿过来 |
[21:58] | 安 吉 尔 | |
[22:33] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[22:34] | No, you got me. | 不 我被你抓了 |
[22:39] | They got you on Seroquel, | 他们还给你吃过思瑞康 |
[22:41] | Vyvanse and Ritalin? | 安非他命 利他林 |
[22:42] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[22:44] | You gonna fight me? You gonna fight me? | 你反抗我 小东西你居然反抗我 |
[22:45] | – Don’t take any of that zombie shit. – I don’t. | -别碰这些垃圾玩意 -我没有 |
[22:48] | They just give it to you so you ain’t mad, | 他们给你这些药是为了不让你发疯 |
[22:49] | so they don’t have to deal with you | 这样他们就不用花时间管你 |
[22:51] | feeling things you’re feeling. | 费力去理解你的感受 |
[22:52] | – Hold me, please? – Know what I do? | -抱住我 -你知道我怎么做吗 |
[22:55] | Know how foster moms | 你知道为什么收养问题儿童 |
[22:56] | get more money if you’re trouble? | 养母可以赚更多吗 |
[22:58] | Well, me and Chief, we sell the meds. | 我和老大一起把药卖了 |
[23:01] | And she ain’t trippin’, ’cause she making the extra income, | 她当做没看见 因为这样她也能赚钱 |
[23:04] | and we cut her some of the profits. | 我们还能从她那分到小部分利润 |
[23:16] | Hug. | 抱抱 |
[23:22] | Nobody arranges visitations with you? | 没有人来看过你吗 |
[23:25] | Uncle Roger, nobody? | 罗杰叔叔也没有吗 其他人呢 |
[23:37] | We’re busy. Come on. | 我们在忙 来吧 |
[23:40] | It’s your turn to watch him. | 轮到你陪他了 |
[23:51] | – No other family members? – Like who? | -其他的家人呢 -比如说谁 |
[23:53] | I don’t know. John? | 我不知道啊 约翰来过吗 |
[24:07] | All right. Give me a hug. | 好吧 抱一下 |
[24:10] | Gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[24:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:14] | – Gotta go. – Where’re you gonna sleep tonight? | -该走了 -你今晚睡在哪里 |
[24:17] | A friend’s place. | 朋友家里 |
[24:19] | – Your girlfriend? – Yeah. | -你女朋友吗 -是啊 |
[24:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:46] | Angel, I forgot. | 安吉尔 我刚刚忘了 |
[24:48] | I did see him a few months ago. | 几个月以前我是见过他 |
[24:51] | Where? | 在哪里见的 |
[24:52] | We had to take one of those, it’s like not the regular buses. | 我们得坐大巴 不是普通的公交 |
[24:56] | Okay, what’s the address? | 好吧 地址是什么 |
[24:58] | Oh, the thing is, I don’t know it by heart. | 事实上 我也不太清楚 |
[25:06] | You don’t know it. | 你不知道地址 |
[25:08] | I mean, I could show it to you. | 我的意思是我可以带你去 |
[25:09] | You can’t come with me. | 你不能跟我一起去 |
[25:10] | I’ll remember which buses | 看到标志的时候 |
[25:11] | when I see the signs. | 我会认出那辆公交车 |
[25:12] | And then we get there, | 然后等我们到了的时候 |
[25:14] | I’ll know what the houses look like | 我也知道那栋房子长什么样 |
[25:15] | so I’ll know where to go. | 那时我就知道该怎么走了 |
[25:16] | We can go tomorrow morning. | 我们可以明天早上出发 |
[25:17] | Abby, you cannot come with me. | 艾比 你不能跟我一起去 |
[25:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:33] | What time? | 明天几点 |
[25:40] | Hey, this is Maya. | 你好 我是玛雅 |
[25:42] | I guess you missed me. So… | 我猜你想我了吧 |
[26:10] | a b c d e A, b, c, d, e, | |
[26:12] | f g h i j k f, g, h, i, j, k, | |
[26:14] | l m n o p q r L, m, n, o, p, q, r, | |
[26:17] | s, t, u, v, w, x, y and… | s t u v w x y 然后 |
[26:20] | She’s leaving me. | 她跑走啦 |
[26:25] | Hey, this is Maya. | 你好啊 我是玛雅 |
[26:26] | I guess you missed me. So, leave a message. | 我猜你想我了 所以留个话吧 |
[26:30] | Hey, Maya, it’s me, Angel. | 你好啊 玛雅 是我 安吉尔 |
[26:33] | Anyway, I’m out. So… | 怎么说呢 我出来了 |
[26:38] | And if I can’t stay with you, it’s cool. | 如果我不能跟你住一起也没关系 |
[26:40] | You just gotta let me know so I can make other arrangements. | 你就通知我一下 我好做别的安排 |
[26:45] | Or maybe you ran out of minutes or something. | 或者你只是没话费了 还是什么的 |
[26:48] | Uh, anyway, just call me back. | 不管怎么样 给我回个电话 |
[27:36] | Goddamn! | 我的天哪 |
[27:38] | Who is that fine-looking specimen at my door? | 我家门口这位靓妹是谁啊 |
[27:43] | I’m sorry. I tried calling you. | 对不起 我给你打过电话 |
[27:46] | Yeah, no, I ran out of minutes. | 我没收到 手机没话费了 |
[27:50] | So, you coming from work or something? | 你是刚刚下班吗 |
[27:53] | You look nice. | 你今天很漂亮 |
[27:55] | Yeah, actually, I just got promoted. | 是啊 我刚刚被升职了 |
[27:57] | Shit, really? | 牛逼啊 真的吗 |
[27:59] | They didn’t make you do, like, | 他们没有让你 |
[28:00] | a whole shit ton of things, did they? | 干太多活吧 |
[28:02] | Some guy came to check | 有人过来检查公司里面 |
[28:04] | if there was an extra mattress and no drugs around. | 有没有多余的卖淫的 毒品什么的 |
[28:06] | Oh, shit. No. | 靠 不是吧 你又逗我 |
[28:09] | No, I’m done with all that. | 骗你的 我不干那个了 |
[28:11] | It’s just a little weed here and there, but that’s about it. | 可能有时候碰碰大麻 但也只是大麻 |
[28:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[28:19] | – You got it by yourself? – No. | -你自己纹的吗 -不是 |
[28:22] | – You should’ve waited for me. – I did wait. | -你应该等我的 -我等了 |
[28:27] | You weren’t with nobody? | 你没和别人在一起吗 |
[28:28] | Like, your cellmate or some shit? | 像你的狱友 或者其他人 |
[28:32] | My cellmate, Jackie, all she kept talking about | 我的狱友 杰克 她一直念叨的就是 |
[28:33] | was all the ways she was gonna kill herself when she got out. | 当她出狱的时候 她就要自杀 |
[28:38] | And what did you think about? | 那你是怎么想的 |
[28:41] | You, obviously. | 我想的 当然只有你 |
[28:46] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了吗 -没什么 |
[28:51] | You’re seeing someone. | 你在跟别人交往 |
[28:54] | It’s just, you and me, I don’t know. | 主要是 我们 怎么说呢 |
[28:59] | I can’t get close to you. | 我没办法接近你 |
[29:00] | I mean, you don’t even tell me everything. | 我的意思是 你有很多事情不会跟我说 |
[29:02] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[29:04] | I don’t know. Things. | 我不知道 什么都可以 |
[29:05] | Like what? | 比如说什么 |
[29:08] | Yes, I want to do something with my life. | 对 我想改变我的生活 |
[29:10] | But every time I tried, it’s always something. | 但是每次我这么做 就会有其他的问题 |
[29:13] | Some form I didn’t fill out right, | 比如我表格填错了 |
[29:14] | some other person I gotta contact. | 比如我又要需要联系别人 |
[29:16] | And it’s for what? | 说了有什么意义呢 |
[29:18] | Because that’s what people do, Angel. | 但是人们就是这样做的 安吉尔 |
[29:22] | People talk about shit. | 人们会分享生活中遇到的各种屁事 |
[29:25] | For what? I mean, you want me to say | 为了什么呢 你想让我说 |
[29:27] | that I can’t close my eyes at night without seeing my father | 我每天晚上闭上眼睛看见的就是 |
[29:32] | banging my mom’s head against the bathroom wall, | 我爸抓着我妈的头使劲砸向卫生间的墙壁 |
[29:34] | and me standing there waiting for her to get up | 然后我还呆呆站在一边像混蛋一样 |
[29:37] | like a fuckin’ asshole? | 等着她自己爬起来吗 |
[29:42] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 可能是 |
[29:56] | Look… | 只是 |
[30:02] | But I didn’t think that you honestly wanted to crash here. | 我觉得你不是真的 想在这里过夜 |
[30:04] | I just thought | 我以为 |
[30:05] | It’s cool. I got a whole lotta other bitches | 没事 还有很多女人 |
[30:07] | following me and shit, so… | 排着队收留我 所以无所谓 |
[32:36] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:06] | Take it easy. | 慢点 |
[37:32] | And so I was, like, | 然后我那时候想说 |
[37:33] | “Sharize, I love your dress.” | “莎拉兹 我喜欢你的裙子” |
[37:34] | But really I was sayin’, “Honey, you need to go buy yourself, | 但是我真正说的是 “亲爱的 你需要 |
[37:37] | a new dress because that’s not on fleek, | 买条新的裙子 因为这条裙子不行 |
[37:39] | unique, or any other type of word. “ | 也不特别 也没什么其他的特点” |
[37:41] | How can I help you? | 我能帮您什么吗 |
[37:42] | Can I have two round-trip tickets to Long Beach Island, please? | 能给我两张去长岛的往返票吗 |
[37:45] | – Sure. – Abby, you sure that’s the right one? | -好的 -艾比 你确定是这趟车吗 |
[37:48] | Yeah, I told you. So anyway, I mean, | 是的 我跟你说过了 好了 我刚刚说 |
[37:50] | I think she wants to be my sister or something be like | 我觉得她想跟我当姐妹 又或者是 |
[37:52] | Look, um, go get yourself a snack or something. | 这样 你去买点零食吃 |
[37:54] | Okay, it’s gonna come to | 好了 这一共 |
[37:56] | Um, actually, | 等等 实际上 |
[37:57] | I need one round-trip ticket and a one-way. | 我需要的是一张往返票和一张单程票 |
[38:01] | – Oh, so only one round-trip? – Yes. | -往返票只要一张是吗 -对 |
[38:06] | It’s $42.50 for the round-trip. | 往返票42.5美元 |
[38:08] | and $26 for the one-way, comes to $68.50. | 单程票26美元 总共68.5美元 |
[38:13] | Listen, you don’t have, like, um… | 我想问下 有没有那种 |
[38:15] | a single parent discount or anything like that? | 单亲折扣之类的优惠 |
[38:18] | Hey, they only have gum. | 这里只有口香糖 |
[38:21] | – That’s your kid? – Yeah. | -那是你的孩子吗 -是的 |
[38:23] | Everyone always thinks we’re sisters. | 每个人都以为我们是两姐妹 |
[38:26] | I’ll give you a student discount. Comes to $50. | 我给你个学生优惠价 总共50美元 |
[38:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:31] | Hey, this is not gonna be enough. I’m hungry. | 这不够吃 我饿了 |
[38:34] | – Can we please get some real food? – Okay. | -我们可以去吃点真正的食物吗 -好 |
[38:36] | – All right, that’s one round-trip… – Okay, thank you. | -好 一张往返票 -可以了 谢谢你 |
[38:38] | So then we’re all, like, trying to solve whatever X is, | 然后我们都在求解X |
[38:41] | and Ms. Grayson has her back turned to the board. | 格雷森小姐转过身来 背朝着黑板 |
[38:44] | And I’m just sitting there, minding my own business | 我坐在那里 做着我自己的事 |
[38:47] | just finding what X is, | 求解着X |
[38:48] | when, again, Sarah just leans over to me | 这时 萨拉又凑过来 |
[38:51] | and says, “Ew, do you even wash your hair?” | 她说 “你有洗过头吗” |
[38:53] | And so I whispered back that she’s a silly-ass thot, | 我小声骂回去 说她是个蠢婊子 |
[38:56] | and then I’m the one that gets in trouble. | 然后竟然是我受到惩罚 |
[38:59] | Next time you call her little ass that after class. | 下次课后再骂她 |
[39:01] | So, anyway, that’s why me and Sarah, | 所以 那就是为什么我和萨拉 |
[39:04] | we ain’t in the same class no more. | 不在同一个班上了 |
[39:05] | So, where’s Sarah now? | 所以现在萨拉在哪个班了 |
[39:07] | Same place she’s always been. | 还在她原来的班上 |
[39:08] | – What class you in? – A different one. | -那你在哪个班 -另外一个班 |
[39:10] | But still advanced program? | 但还在优等生补助项目对吗 |
[39:15] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[39:17] | You gotta get back in that program. | 你必须要回到优等生补助项目 |
[39:20] | Hey, you, you listening to me? | 你听到我说的吗 |
[39:21] | You can’t get kicked out of that program. | 你不能被踢出那个项目 |
[39:23] | You did. | 你就被踢出来了 |
[39:27] | Come on, pay up. And don’t leave her ass no tip, | 走吧 付钱 不要给她留小费 |
[39:29] | she didn’t even fill your drink not one time. | 她一次饮料都没有给你加过 |
[39:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:45] | We used to live down that way. | 我们以前在那边住过 |
[39:48] | So, what, he fucking live by the beach now? | 所以 他妈的他现在住海滩边了吗 |
[39:52] | How come? | 为什么这么说 |
[39:54] | We used to go there on birthdays, I told you that. | 我们以前过生日才去那里 我跟你说过 |
[40:03] | Stop. | 别踢了 |
[40:07] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[40:19] | I hate my hair. | 我讨厌我的头发 |
[40:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:25] | ‘Cause I don’t know what to do with it. | 因为我不知道怎么弄它 |
[40:27] | I don’t know what to do with mine either. | 我也不知道怎么弄我的头发 |
[40:29] | I just get bored and I pull it into a twist | 我觉得无聊了 就把它扎起来 |
[40:32] | or a braid or something. | 或者编成辫子之类的 |
[40:33] | I don’t know how to do twists. Or braids. | 我不知道怎么扎起来 或者怎么弄辫子 |
[40:41] | – Want me to try? – Yeah. | -想让我试下吗 -好 |
[40:54] | Leave some hair on my damn head! | 别把我的头发都扯下来了 |
[40:57] | It don’t even hurt that bad. | 没至于那么疼 |
[41:13] | Now the headband… | 现在把头巾戴上 |
[41:16] | Now, right behind… | 拉到耳朵后 |
[41:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:25] | Ow, stop! | 别搞了 |
[41:42] | I’m gonna have to post this one. | 我要把这张发到朋友圈 |
[41:45] | I’m not supposed to see you unsupervised, remember? | 你的监护人不在时我不能看望你 忘了吗 |
[41:59] | My belly feels funny. I’ll be right back. | 我肚子不舒服 我去下就回 |
[43:05] | The ones on their face, it’s just like… | 他们脸上的那些 就像 |
[43:07] | I wanna get a tattoo next to my eye. | 我想在眼旁边弄个纹身 |
[43:10] | I would get some type of, like, dollar sign or something. | 我要纹个美元符号之类的东西 |
[43:22] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[43:23] | Abby, what’s going on? | 艾比 你们在干嘛 |
[43:26] | We’re playing MASH. | 我们在玩纸上预言游戏 |
[43:28] | This is Abby’s. | 这个是艾比的 |
[43:29] | Abby Lamere is gonna live in a mansion | 艾比·拉米尔将住在一栋大厦里 |
[43:31] | as a roller coaster tester, married to her principal | 担任过山车测试员 嫁给她在 |
[43:35] | in Uzbekistan with 69 children. | 乌兹别克斯坦的校长 生六十九个小孩 |
[43:38] | Your principal better be good-looking. | 你那个校长最好长得帅 |
[43:39] | – Yes. – Because if he’s not, | -对 -因为如果他不帅 |
[43:40] | then that is rough. | 那就惨了 |
[43:42] | I wanna do one for my sister. | 我也想给我姐做个预言 |
[43:43] | – Okay, sit down. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’ll do one. | -好 坐下来 -好 好 我们来做下 |
[43:45] | Come on, Abby, let’s let them do their thing. | 回来 艾比 让她们继续玩她们的 |
[43:47] | No, it’s fine. Here. | 没关系的 来吧 |
[43:48] | Okay, give me four jobs your sister could have. | 说出你姐的四种可能职业 |
[43:52] | Okay, teacher. Our mom was a paralegal, so put that. | 老师 咱妈是律师助理 所以那个也写上 |
[43:55] | – Writer? – Yeah, put that one down. | -作家呢 -对 也写上 |
[43:57] | Oh, and a mogul. | 还有大老板 |
[44:02] | All right, everybody, we’re stopping to refill. | 大家好 我们现在停车加油 |
[44:05] | Then we’ll be on our way out to the shore. | 然后我们继续去海滩 |
[44:08] | Please be back in ten minutes. | 请在十分钟内回到车上 |
[44:09] | How do you not like them? | 你怎么能不喜欢这个 |
[44:11] | – You can’t say that. – Because they’re just chewy. | -你不能那样说 -因为它难嚼 |
[44:12] | They’re toffee… toffee. | 太妃糖就是这样的啊 |
[44:14] | It’s delicious. You know what you should really try? | 这个很好吃 你知道你应该试试哪个 |
[44:15] | – Uh-uh. – These. | -不 -这个 |
[44:17] | – No. – These are so good. | -不 -这个超好吃 |
[44:18] | It’s only raisins. | 这纯天然葡萄干 |
[44:20] | There’s no eggs, no dairy, no soy. | 不含鸡蛋 不含乳制品 不含大豆 |
[44:22] | – Are you going vegan? – I swear, if you go vegan… | -你改吃素了吗 -我发誓 若你改吃素 |
[44:24] | No. What’s wrong with that? | 没有 吃素有什么问题 |
[44:39] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[44:44] | Abby, come on! | 艾比 快点 |
[44:45] | I don’t wanna be the last people on the bus. | 我不想最后一个上车 |
[44:48] | What, you shit yourself or somethin’? | 怎么了 你是拉裤子了吗 |
[44:55] | Come on. Stop playin’! | 快点 别玩了 |
[44:58] | – Go away. – All right, I’m coming in. | -走开 -够了 我要进去了 |
[45:01] | Stop fucking with me, Angel. I’m not playing. | 不要烦我 安吉尔 我没有在玩 |
[45:06] | Leave me alone. | 走开 |
[45:07] | I got my fucking period, okay? | 妈的我来月经了 好吧 |
[45:09] | Okay, so what? Do you want me to get you a tampon or somethin’? | 那你要我给你 拿个棉条之类的吗 |
[45:11] | – I don’t know! – What you mean you don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道是什么意思 |
[45:13] | I don’t know! I never had this happen to me before. | 我不知道 我从来没有来过月经 |
[45:17] | All I know is there’s blood fucking everywhere. | 我只知道妈的到处都是血 |
[45:19] | – Ain’t no blood everywhere. – Yes, there is. | -没有到处都是血啊 -不 哪儿都是 |
[45:25] | All right. Be right back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[45:55] | Come on, come on. Let me in. | 开门 开门 让我进去 |
[45:56] | Come on, come on, come on, | 快点开门 快点 快点 |
[45:57] | it’s not like you invented the damn thing. | 又不是只有你会来月经 |
[45:59] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[46:04] | – Don’t look at it. – I won’t. | -不要看我那里 -我不看 |
[46:07] | – What is this? – It’s a pad. | -这是啥 -这是卫生护垫 |
[46:10] | It looks like a diaper. I need a tampon. | 这看起来像个尿布 我要卫生棉条 |
[46:12] | You can’t use a tampon on your first time. | 第一次来月经不能用卫生棉条 |
[46:14] | – Just stick it on your panties. – But I don’t want to. | -把它贴在你的短裤上就行 -我不想贴 |
[46:17] | Just stick it on there, it’s fine. Look. | 把它贴在上面 没事的 你看 |
[46:27] | – Good? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[46:35] | Congratulations, you can now pop a baby out your gooch. | 恭喜你 今后你逼里能蹦出小孩了 |
[46:37] | Why you gotta say it like that? | 为什么你要那样子说 |
[46:56] | – Fuck. – Fuck! | -我操 -操 |
[47:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:03] | You mad at me? | 你在生我的气吗 |
[47:06] | I’m gonna go talk to the lady, see when the next bus is. | 我过去问下那个女士 看下下班车是几点 |
[47:14] | Excuse me. We were on the bus to the beach. | 打扰下 我们本来在去海滩的巴士上 |
[47:16] | I was wondering if you knew | 我想问下还会有 |
[47:17] | if another one would come in and stop by? | 下一班在这里停吗 |
[47:19] | Not ’til later tonight. | 那要晚上的时候才有 |
[47:25] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[47:27] | Is there another bus station near here? | 这附近还有别的巴士站吗 |
[47:30] | There’s a local one that way, | 有一路本地巴士会经过那里 |
[47:32] | but I don’t know what time it comes in. | 但我不知道它啥时到 |
[47:34] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[47:40] | – Are you sure you can take us? – Yeah. | -你确定你能载我们吗 -是的 |
[47:43] | You really sure? ‘Cause I don’t wanna… | 你真的确定吗 因为我不想 |
[47:45] | Abby, come on. There’s a local bus that way. | 艾比 快点 那边有个本地巴士 |
[47:48] | – They can take us. – Yeah, seriously, | -她们能载我们 -是的 真的 |
[47:49] | you guys should just come with us to my mom’s house. | 你们就跟着我们去我妈家 |
[47:51] | It’s like a five minute walk and then she can drive you. | 走五分钟就到 然后她能载你们走 |
[47:53] | She just gonna drive us? She don’t even know us. | 她会载我们吗 她都不认识我们 |
[47:55] | Yeah. Come on. | 是的 走吧 |
[47:57] | Like, bad at the same time, but, like, who cares? | 就是说 同时也不好 但是谁在乎呢 |
[48:00] | – Who cares? – Like, God, it is not real. | -是啊 谁在乎 -那又不是真的 |
[48:03] | That’s true, because it could be anything. | 没错 因为那可以是任何事情 |
[48:05] | Yeah, like we could make up something about… | 对 比如我们可以编一些关于 |
[48:07] | about Ray or Mateo. | 雷或者马特奥的事 |
[48:12] | Don’t you think Mateo’s so cute? | 你不觉得马特奥很性感吗 |
[48:13] | Yes. Yes. So cute. | 对 对 太性感了 |
[48:15] | Who’s Mateo? Oh, just this guy who plays basketball. | 马特奥是谁 是个打篮球的男孩 |
[48:18] | Like, it’s just his name. His name’s cute. | 比如说 他的名字 他的名字也很性感 |
[48:20] | – Is this your house? – Yeah. | -这是你家吗 -是的 |
[48:26] | I saw him play basketball yesterday. | 我昨天看到他打篮球 |
[48:28] | – Yeah, yeah, I was there. – Really? | -对 对 我也在那里 -是吗 |
[48:30] | – But Cameron’s actually the best. – Yeah, he is. | -但其实卡梅伦打得最好 -是的 |
[48:33] | …just a trip. | 只是个短途游 |
[48:35] | He looks amazing. | 他看起来很不错 |
[48:40] | It’s like, everything he does. | 就是说 不管他做什么 |
[48:42] | He’s amazing at basketball. | 他打篮球很厉害 |
[48:45] | His whole scholarship. | 又拿到奖学金 |
[48:47] | He was ugly before you liked him. | 你喜欢他之前觉得他很丑 |
[48:51] | He wasn’t ugly before, | 他之前也不丑 |
[48:52] | It’s just the haircut enhanced all… | 是他的发型让他变更帅了 |
[49:45] | – So when’s your mom coming? – She’s coming soon. | -你妈啥时回来 -她很快就回来 |
[49:48] | – Can I use your bathroom? – It’s right around the corner. | -我可以用下洗手间吗 -转角那里就是 |
[49:51] | That wasn’t eye contact. It’s not eye contact… | 那不算眼神接触 那不是眼神接触 |
[50:32] | Angel Lamere, this is your P.O. calling… again. | 安吉尔·拉米尔 还是你的社工 |
[50:35] | You missed your drug drop today. | 你今天没有来做药检 |
[50:38] | I called over and you missed your interview, as well. | 我打电话去问了 你也没有去面试 |
[50:41] | Now, you better call in immediately. | 你最好马上回我电话 |
[50:44] | You have my number. | 你有我的号码 |
[51:09] | And this is a suicide. | 这是自杀 |
[51:13] | Wait. | 等下 |
[51:15] | – Oh, no. – That is disgusting. | -别吧 -太恶心了 |
[51:17] | Ew. All right. Now, we need to draw straws | 好 现在 我们来抓阄 |
[51:19] | to see who’ll drink it first. | 看谁先喝 |
[51:20] | Oh, my God, that’s her. | 她打来了 |
[51:23] | Hey, Mom. I was gonna call you. | 妈 我正想打给你 |
[51:25] | – Hey, don’t you have to call him? – Who? | -你们不需要给他打电话吗 -谁 |
[51:27] | They mean John. | 她们是说约翰 |
[51:28] | Yeah, just so he knows where you are. | 对 以便让他知道你们在哪儿 |
[51:30] | Oh, uh, his cell broke. | 他的手机摔坏了 |
[51:33] | He doesn’t have a house phone? | 他家没有固定电话吗 |
[51:34] | It’s a new house, so. | 他的是新房子 所以 |
[51:35] | – Do you want me to look it up? – No, it’s cool. | -你想我帮你查下吗 -不 不用了 |
[51:37] | Oh, yeah, she’s really good at finding numbers. | 是的 她很擅长查号码 |
[51:38] | – Someone help me! – Coming! | -谁来帮帮我 -来了 |
[51:40] | One time she found my second cousin’s cousin. | 有一次她帮我找到我表表姐的表姐 |
[51:42] | The green bag is right back there. | 绿色袋子就放那后面 |
[51:44] | Your last name is Lamere, right? | 你是姓拉米尔 对吧 |
[51:46] | – Yeah, but… – L-a-m-e-r-e? | -对 但是 -L-a-m-e-r-e |
[51:49] | No. I mean, yeah, but just don’t… | 不 我是说 对 但不用查了 |
[51:51] | – That’s fine, she can totally help you. – No is no. | -没事 她真的能帮你 -不行就是不行 |
[51:53] | I have too much to do for tonight, Lena. | 我今晚有太多事要做 莉娜 |
[51:55] | Hi, girls! | 女孩们好啊 |
[51:56] | – Hi, Jen. – Hi, Jen. | -珍 你好 -珍 你好 |
[51:58] | Hi, I’m Jen. | 你好 我叫珍 |
[52:00] | Hi, Abigail. | 你好 我叫阿比盖尔 |
[52:02] | Angel. | 我叫安吉尔 |
[52:04] | So you girls go to Friends Central? | 你们也在贵格会中央学校上学吗 |
[52:05] | No. | 没有 |
[52:07] | I thought you said they rode the bus with you? | 我记得你说她们和你坐同一辆巴士 |
[52:08] | Yes, to here, not the school bus. | 是的 坐同一辆巴士来这里 不是校巴 |
[52:09] | Oh. I go to Martin Luther King. | 我在马丁路德金学校上学 |
[52:12] | Well, I hear that you need a ride to the bus? | 听说你们需要人载你们去坐巴士 |
[52:15] | Yeah, but it’s fine. | 是的 但没事 |
[52:16] | We can just figure out where we’re going from here. | 我们能自己找路过去 |
[52:17] | Oh, they just have to go to the beach. Their dad lives there. | 她们要到海滩去 她们爸爸住在那 |
[52:20] | – Oh, he can’t come get you? – No, he’s working. | -他不能来接你们吗 -是的 他要上班 |
[52:24] | But it’s really cool. We’ll figure it out. | 不过真的没事 我们能解决的 |
[52:26] | Okay, ’cause… I don’t know if I can… | 好的 因为 我不知道我是否能 |
[52:29] | I don’t think I can drive you right this minute. | 现在这会儿 我没有时间载你们过去 |
[52:31] | It’s fine. We could just go. | 没事 我们自己去也可以 |
[52:32] | Wait, is this your dad? | 等等 这是你爸爸吗 |
[52:34] | Maybe I can call you a cab. | 要不我给你叫辆车吧 |
[52:35] | No, please don’t, it’s fine. | 不 真不用 没关系 |
[52:36] | It says, “Father of two girls, | 这上面写 “两个女孩的爸爸 |
[52:38] | – arrested for murder…” – Please don’t look at that. | -因谋杀罪被逮捕” -求你别看了 |
[52:39] | Please, don’t look at that! | 拜托 不要再看了 |
[52:41] | – Oh, shit. – I’m really sorry. | -该死 -我真的很抱歉 |
[52:44] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – I’m so sorry. | -没事没事 -我很抱歉 |
[52:46] | Oh, no, it’ll stain if you… | 可能会弄脏你的 |
[52:54] | Listen, when we get there, you gotta show me where he lives, | 听着 等我们到那 你得告诉我他住在哪 |
[52:57] | and then turn around and get yourself back. | 然后转身回家 |
[52:58] | – But… – But it might take a while. | -但是 -可能要等很久 |
[53:01] | Maybe he won’t even be home, and then you’ll miss the bus. | 万一他不在家 那你就要错过大巴了 |
[53:03] | And if you miss the bus, they’ll come looking for us | 你错过大巴 他们就会来找我们 |
[53:05] | and I’ll be arrested. | 我就会被抓 |
[53:06] | – Do you want me to be arrested? – No. | -你希望我被捕吗 -不 |
[53:15] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[53:19] | Happy Birthday, Angel. | 安吉尔 生日快乐 |
[53:25] | 为了庆祝你的生日 今天去沙滩旅行 | |
[53:27] | But see? I crossed that out | 看见没 我把这个划掉了 |
[53:29] | because you’ve already redeemed it. | 因为你已经补救了 |
[53:31] | – What’s this? – It’s your birthday present. | -这是什么 -你的生日礼物 |
[53:33] | – What? – I didn’t forget, | -什么 -我可没忘 |
[53:35] | you told me you used to go. | 你告诉我 你以前过生日会去沙滩 |
[53:36] | I didn’t forget. | 我从没忘记 |
[53:39] | Well, so, happy birthday. | 生日快乐咯 |
[53:41] | Yeah, but we don’t have time to go to the beach. | 但我们没时间去沙滩了 |
[53:46] | So the thing is, | 其实我是为了 |
[53:47] | I wanted to do something special for your birthday. | 我想为你生日做点事情 |
[53:50] | And I’ll tell you where Dad lives. | 我等下会告诉你爸爸住哪儿的 |
[53:52] | I just wanted to make today special. | 我只是想让今天变得特别而已 |
[53:55] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[53:58] | Well… I guess the thing is, Dad don’t live here. | 我是说 爸爸不住这儿 |
[54:05] | Okay, where does he live? | 那他住哪儿 |
[54:07] | Well, I just wanted to do something nice first. | 我本意只是想做点好事 |
[54:09] | Where does he live, Abby? | 艾比 他到底住哪 |
[54:10] | ‘Cause I knew if I told you | 因为我知道 一旦我告诉你 |
[54:11] | maybe I won’t see you again for a while. | 我可能就有很长一段时间见不到你 |
[54:13] | – I wanted to make it a nice day. – Abby, I’m not playing games. | -我只想今天开心点 -我没在跟你玩 |
[54:14] | – Just us. – Where does he live? | -只有我们的一天 -他在哪 |
[54:15] | Where does he live? | 他究竟在哪 |
[54:21] | He at our old house. | 在我们的老房子里 |
[54:27] | – What? – I guess. | -什么 -我猜的 |
[54:31] | No, we don’t have the house no more. | 不可能 那栋房子不是我们的了 |
[54:33] | He sold it to pay for his lying fucking lawyer. | 他卖掉去请替他撒谎的辩护律师了 |
[54:35] | He rentin’ back. | 他又租回来了 |
[54:39] | – So what, you went to go see him there? – I didn’t know. | -怎么 你去那见过他吗 -我不知道 |
[54:42] | – You gonna live with him there now? – No. | -你要和他一起生活吗 -不 |
[54:44] | – So, why you seeing him? – I don’t know! | -那你为什么见他 -我不知道 |
[54:46] | Everybody else got a dad. I wanted one, too. | 其他人都有爸爸 我也想有而已啊 |
[54:48] | He killed your mother, Abby! In that house! | 艾比 他杀了你妈 就在那间房子 |
[54:52] | And look at you! | 看看你自己 |
[54:54] | Walking around with my mother’s name on your backpack, | 背着写着妈妈名字的书包到处走 |
[54:56] | acting like you love her so much? | 就能表现得你很爱她吗 |
[54:57] | Don’t you ever say that! | 你怎么能那么说 |
[54:58] | What, are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[54:59] | You don’t love her more than me! | 你根本没我爱她 |
[55:01] | Stop! | 停手吧 |
[55:06] | You’re a bitch and a fuck-up | 你就是个贱人 |
[55:08] | and you act like you’re the only one alone! | 你活得就像你只有你自己孤单一样 |
[55:17] | You left me! | 是你抛下我的 |
[56:47] | – I wanna redeem it. – Forget it. | -我想挽救一下 -算了吧 |
[56:51] | Please? | 拜托 |
[56:54] | Look, can we please just go to the goddamn fuckin’ ocean? | 这样 我们就去那该死的海边吧 |
[56:57] | I mean, the shit’s right there. | 反正海边就在旁边 |
[57:06] | Well, since you asked nicely. | 好吧 看在你好声好气的份上 |
[57:24] | So beautiful. | 真美 |
[57:36] | You gonna get in? | 你不想进去吗 |
[57:38] | – Are you? – Nah, it’s too cold. | -你呢 -不进去了 太冷了 |
[57:41] | Yeah, I can’t go in neither. | 那我也不能去 |
[57:44] | Yeah, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[57:45] | Yeah, but my shirt’s not long enough. | 可是我的衬衫不够长 |
[57:50] | Wear mine, it’s longer than yours. | 穿我的吧 比你的长 |
[57:54] | There are too many people around. | 这附近人太多了 |
[58:01] | Here. | 这儿 |
[58:49] | Don’t go too far. | 别走得太远 |
[58:59] | Come on, Angel! | 安吉尔 来吧 |
[59:02] | Please? | 好吗 |
[59:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[59:34] | Come on, ready? | 来吧 准备好了吗 |
[59:35] | – Come on. – Nah. | -来啊 -不不 |
[59:37] | – Come on. Please? – This is far enough. | -来吗 -这就够了 |
[59:40] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[59:46] | Shit! | 该死 |
[59:49] | Angel! | 安吉尔 |
[59:51] | You wanted to come to the beach! | 是你想来沙滩的 |
[1:00:32] | You having fun? | 开心吗 |
[1:00:53] | When was the last time we came to the beach? | 上一次我们来沙滩是什么时候 |
[1:00:56] | My tenth birthday. | 我10岁生日 |
[1:00:58] | How old was I? | 那个时候我多大 |
[1:01:00] | You just turned one, I think. | 你好像才刚1岁 |
[1:01:01] | You kept trying to eat the sand. | 你一直在尝试吃沙子 |
[1:01:03] | – We came mad early for the sunrise. – Why? | -我们为了看日出 来得很早 -为什么 |
[1:01:08] | Ma said anybody could see a sun set, | 妈妈说 任何人都可以看见日落 |
[1:01:10] | but it takes a motivated person to see the sun rise. | 而只有 有毅力的人才能看见日出 |
[1:01:17] | Was he there? | 他当时也在吗 |
[1:01:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:01:24] | He brought a tent, everything, | 他买了一顶帐篷和可能需要的任何东西 |
[1:01:26] | to keep you from eating the sand, but then you’d just crawl out | 去阻止你吃沙子 但是你就是 |
[1:01:29] | and put your face right in the sand. | 在地上爬 然后把脸埋进沙里 |
[1:01:33] | Did he hate us? | 他讨厌我们吗 |
[1:01:37] | He just got meaner and meaner. | 他只是变得越来越刻薄 |
[1:01:39] | How come? | 怎么回事 |
[1:01:41] | He lost his job and she was still working. | 他丢了工作而妈妈依然在工作 |
[1:01:44] | I don’t really know why. | 我也不知道到底为什么 |
[1:01:57] | Do you think I’m like him? | 你觉得我像他吗 |
[1:02:02] | I don’t think you’re like him. | 我不觉得 |
[1:02:06] | It was weird when I saw him. | 我看到他的时候觉得很奇怪 |
[1:02:09] | He got me these teddy bears and this kid’s chair, | 他给我带了泰迪熊和儿童座椅 |
[1:02:13] | like he didn’t even know I was grown. | 他仿佛不知道我已经长大了 |
[1:02:18] | We just sat there, looking around. | 我们就光坐在那儿 干看着 |
[1:02:23] | Didn’t say nothin’. | 没说一句话 |
[1:02:32] | Angel, I don’t wanna be with him. | 安吉尔 我不想和他在一起 |
[1:02:36] | You don’t need him. You got yourself. | 你不需要他 你有自己就够了 |
[1:02:40] | I don’t got you? | 我没有你吗 |
[1:02:44] | You don’t want me, Abby. I’m no good for you. | 艾比 你不需要我 我对你没好处 |
[1:02:46] | Yes, you are. | 不是的 你是个好人 |
[1:02:48] | Well, you think I’m this okay person, but I’m not. | 你觉得我人还可以 但其实不是 |
[1:02:57] | I think you’re the greatest. | 我觉得你是最好的 |
[1:03:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:15] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[1:04:18] | – Are you okay? – Why do you have a gun? | -你还好吗 -你为什么带把枪 |
[1:04:21] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈乱动什么 |
[1:04:22] | Why the hell do you have a gun?! | 你为什么要带枪 |
[1:04:25] | I’ve been trying to get rid of the thing all day. | 我一整天都在想如何扔了这个 |
[1:04:27] | I was scared when I got out. | 我出门的时候我很害怕 |
[1:04:28] | You gonna do something bad? | 你要干坏事吗 |
[1:04:30] | You think I’m trying to go back to jail? | 你以为我想再进监狱吗 |
[1:04:32] | – I’m not gonna do nothin’ bad. – I know it! | -我不会做坏事的 -我就知道 |
[1:04:34] | I’ve been trying to get rid of it! | 我一直都在想办法扔掉它 |
[1:04:40] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:04:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:44] | Listen to me! Come on, we gotta go! | 听我说 拜托 我们得走了 |
[1:04:47] | I’m not gonna do nothin’ bad! | 我不会干坏事的 |
[1:04:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:04:58] | Abby, come on. | 艾比 拜托 |
[1:05:00] | Look, we gotta go. I’m not gonna do nothin’ bad. | 听着 我们得走了 我不干坏事 |
[1:05:04] | Are you coming back with me? | 你会回来找我吗 |
[1:05:10] | I’m coming back with you. | 我会回来的 |
[1:05:21] | – Got your shoes? – Yeah. | -带上鞋子了吗 -带了 |
[1:06:37] | We’re approaching our first stop. | 我们即将到达第一站 |
[1:06:38] | The next stop will be Center City, Philadelphia. | 下一站是 费城 市中心 |
[1:06:42] | Please make sure you take a good look around you | 请确保下车前 您已经检查四周 |
[1:06:43] | and grab all your belongings. Thank you for riding with us. | 带上所有的东西 感谢您选择我们 |
[1:09:58] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[1:10:02] | You wanna come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[1:10:51] | I was just about to make dinner. | 我正准备做晚餐 |
[1:10:55] | Now? | 现在 |
[1:10:58] | I work nights now. | 我晚上工作 |
[1:11:04] | What do you do? | 你干什么的 |
[1:11:06] | I’m cleaning… over at an office complex. | 我在一栋综合办公楼做保洁 |
[1:11:10] | – You’re not building anymore? – It’s hard to explain. | -你不再做建筑这行了吗 -有点难说 |
[1:11:14] | I, um… Absence from the work field. | 我缺勤太多了 |
[1:11:22] | You wanna eat? | 留下来吃饭吗 |
[1:11:24] | I was just about to make some soup, | 我打算做点汤 |
[1:11:27] | but I can see if I have something else, too. | 我也可以看看有没有别的什么 |
[1:11:41] | I don’t have much. | 没太多食材 |
[1:11:43] | I’ve got some carrots. | 还有些胡萝卜 |
[1:11:45] | We can add that. | 我们可以加进汤里 |
[1:11:49] | Guess not the greens. | 应该不是绿叶菜 |
[1:11:53] | The floor is different. | 地板不一样了 |
[1:11:56] | They had to pull up the tile to get to some mold. | 那些人必须把砖铲起来做模型 |
[1:12:06] | You wanna give me a hand? | 你想给我打个下手吗 |
[1:12:12] | Yeah, okay. | 也行 |
[1:12:34] | Let it run a bit. | 放一会水吧 |
[1:12:36] | That way you won’t cry from the onions. | 洋葱就不会辣眼睛了 |
[1:12:56] | Oh, don’t make ’em too small, they may lose their integrity. | 别切太小 否则就太碎容易煮烂 |
[1:13:06] | You can have a seat at the table. | 你坐会吧 |
[1:13:23] | You in any kinda trouble? | 你有麻烦了吗 |
[1:13:26] | No. | 没有 |
[1:13:29] | Got your housing situation taken care of yet? | 你在哪住有着落了吗 |
[1:13:32] | No. | 没有 |
[1:13:35] | Well, you know you gotta do that. | 你明白 该准备了 |
[1:13:42] | I was 16 when your grandpa told me I had to leave. | 我16岁的时候你爷爷就让我离开家了 |
[1:13:47] | You know what me and your Uncle Roger used to do? | 你知道我和你罗杰叔叔以前怎么熬的 |
[1:13:51] | Go through the garbage bags at the donut shop. | 在炸面圈店翻找垃圾袋 |
[1:13:56] | You heard all this before, huh? | 你以前就听过了 对吧 |
[1:14:10] | Okay, this is almost ready. | 快好了 |
[1:14:31] | So, you wanna stay here? | 你想留在这儿吗 |
[1:14:38] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[1:14:39] | Maybe I wanna stay here. | 我可能想留在这 |
[1:14:54] | Why would you move back here? | 你怎么搬回来了 |
[1:15:05] | I bounced around for about a year. | 我想了大概一年 |
[1:15:11] | I wanted to get out so bad. | 我曾经特别想离开 |
[1:15:17] | But when I did, it felt worse than being here. | 但离开后 却感觉别的地方更烂 |
[1:15:21] | I mean, all I can do to try to keep from | 我能做的 让自己不要陷入 |
[1:15:23] | falling in too dark of a place… | 太黑暗的地方的 |
[1:15:28] | was to try to… | 就是 |
[1:15:32] | was to try to go back to a place… | 就是尝试回到最初的地方 |
[1:15:38] | to the last time it made sense. | 回到一切都还好的时候 |
[1:17:30] | – Put the gun down. – Stay away from her. | -把枪放下 -离她远点 |
[1:17:38] | You aren’t gonna take her. | 你不能带她走 |
[1:17:40] | She’s a kid. | 她还是个孩子 |
[1:17:43] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:17:49] | She doesn’t need to live in this house. | 她不需要住在这里 |
[1:17:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:18:02] | Go ahead. | 上前啊 |
[1:18:05] | Shoot me. | 杀了我 |
[1:18:22] | It happened. | 确实发生了 |
[1:18:25] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[1:18:30] | You don’t think I’m living with it? | 你以为我没有活在回忆里吗 |
[1:18:47] | What do you want from me, Angel? | 安吉尔 你想从我这得到什么 |
[1:18:55] | Nothing. | 什么也不要 |
[1:18:59] | I don’t want nothing from you. | 我不想要你的任何东西 |
[1:20:13] | She used to live by the ocean where she grew up. | 她过去生活在海边 是她长大的地方 |
[1:20:22] | But she said she loved the city more. | 但是她说她更爱城市 |
[1:20:25] | The people everywhere, the possibility. | 无处不在的人群 无限的可能性 |
[1:20:29] | She said she could always have the waves if she closed her eyes. | 她说她一闭上眼睛就能听见海浪 |
[1:20:38] | Man, I miss my mother’s eyes. | 我想念妈妈的眼睛了 |