英文名称:New York Story
年代:1980
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | We skipped the light fandango | 我俩轻舞于曼妙灯光里 |
[01:20] | Turned cartwheels ‘cross the floor | 优雅地环绕着舞池 |
[01:27] | I was feeling kind of seasick | 我感到有些晕眩 |
[01:33] | But the crowd called out for more | 但人群不断喝采 |
[01:40] | The room was humming harder | 整个房间都鼓噪起来 |
[01:46] | As the ceiling flew away | 连天花板都要被掀出去 |
[01:52] | How’s it going? | 当我们另外点饮料 |
[01:59] | Had your lunch yet? | 你还未吃午饭? |
[02:04] | I heard these two kids in a restaurant yesterday. | 昨天我在饭店听到两个小孩的谈论 |
[02:06] | One said, “What’s chocolate pudding?” | 其中一个问道: “巧克力布丁是什么?” |
[02:09] | The other said, “It’s good. It’s a lot like chocolate mousse. “ | 另一个小孩答到: “它的味道很好,就象是巧克力甜品” |
[02:15] | Why do I get this feeling I’m not seeing any work today? | 为何今天我觉得会看不到任何东西? |
[02:17] | There’s nothin’ to see. It’s “The Emperor’s New Clothes. ” I’m gonna get slaughtered, man. | 什么都看不到的,就象是皇帝的新衣 我会被杀死的 |
[02:21] | – Yeah, well, let me see what you got. I’m sure it’s a lot- – Just trust me on this. It’s shit. | 让我看看,我确信这是 只管信我,已经完了 |
[02:24] | I’m in here, all I want to do is lay down. I’m takin’ a dive. | 我已经放弃一切了,我失败了 |
[02:26] | Well, if you can’t work, at least you can eat. Come out with me. | 如果你无法继续画画,至少你还能吃点什么 和我一块出去吧 |
[02:30] | I can’t. I have to pick up my assistant at the airport. | 我不能去 我必须快点去机场接我的女助手 |
[02:33] | I don’t know why she can’t take a cab like everybody else. | 我不明白她为何不能象其它人一样坐计程车 |
[02:35] | – But, you know- – Whatever. | 但是,你知道 随便了 |
[02:39] | So, uh, when would think would be a good time for me to come back? | 那么,当你感觉好时会为我回来吗? |
[02:44] | The show’s in three weeks, you know. | 你知道展览将在三周内举行 |
[02:50] | Oh, Lionel, Lionel, you go through this before every show. | 哦,莱昂内尔 |
[02:53] | I’m talking 20 years of this! | 你已经经历过在这之前的每一场展览 我谈论这个20年了 |
[02:56] | Now get to know yourself a little better! | 现在该让你自己知道做得更好一点 |
[02:58] | You can pull it off, Lionel. You always do! | 你能做好的,莱昂内尔 你总是能做好 |
[03:08] | And so it was | 然而过一会儿 |
[03:12] | That later | 之后 |
[03:17] | As the miller told his tale | 主人开始诉说她的故事 |
[03:24] | That her face at first just ghostly | 她的脸庞如初生般的朦胧 |
[03:28] | Turned a whiter shade of pale | 变为一抹幽暗的苍白 |
[03:49] | Shit! | 该死 |
[03:50] | – Hi. – What are you doing here? | 嗨! 你在这里干什么? |
[03:53] | I thought I’d pick you up so you don’t have to hassle with cabs. | 我想来接你 所以你不必和的士司机讨价还价了 |
[03:56] | – Didn’t you get my message? – What? | 你没收到我的留言吗? 什么? |
[03:58] | I left it on the machine. I said I’m not coming back. | 我在电话答录机上留了言 说我不马上回去了 |
[04:01] | What do you mean, you’re not comin’ back? You’re right here. I’d call that comin’ back. | 你什么意思?你就在这 |
[04:04] | – You should listen to your machine now and then. – “Listen to your machine”? | 我说这就是马上回来 你该偶尔听听你的答录机 |
[04:07] | Doesn’t that have a horrifying ring to it, that expression, to listen to your machine? | “听你的答录机?” 你听了答录机吗? |
[04:13] | Look, I- I didn’t go to Florida with a girlfriend like I told you. | 听着,正如我说的 我不能作为你的女友去佛罗里达 |
[04:19] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,是吗? |
[04:21] | I went with somebody else. | 我会和别人去 |
[04:26] | A guy? | 某个家伙? |
[04:31] | – So? So what? Who’s the guy? Did he come off the plane with you? – Why? You want to give him a lift home? | 那么?这个家伙是谁? 他和你计划一起去? |
[04:35] | Well, I’d be lyin’ if I said I wasn’t curious to see what kind of man rings your bell. | 如果我说不好奇那我一定是在说大话 就象你打的电话 |
[04:38] | – Look, he’s not here. – What do you mean, he’s not here? What’d he do? Take a goddam Greyhound? | 他不在这 你什么意思?他做了什么? |
[04:41] | We had a fight. He left me. I spent most of the time down there by myself, okay? | 坐该死的灰狗长途汽车? 我们吵架了,他离开我了 我浪费了自己太多时间到这 |
[04:46] | – He left me, okay? – He left you? | 他离开你,是吗?他离开你 |
[04:48] | He left you? Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[04:50] | I mean, who in their right mind would leave you? Who is this guy? | 我是说,谁这么明智的离开了你? |
[04:53] | I know him, right? | 这个家伙到底是谁? |
[04:56] | Gregory Stark. | 我认识他,对吧? 格利・高斯塔克 |
[04:58] | That kid? The comedian? | 那个孩子?那个小丑? |
[05:01] | – A performance artist. – Performance artist. | 是表演艺术家 表演艺术家 |
[05:03] | What the hell is a performance artist? A person’s an actor, a singer, a dancer. | 什么见鬼的表演艺术家? 一个演员,一个歌手,一个舞者 |
[05:07] | I mean, do you call the guy that picks up your garbage a sanitary engineer? | 你会叫这个拾垃圾的家伙为清洁工吗? |
[05:11] | A performance artist. And he left you? | 表演艺术家,而且他离开你了 |
[05:14] | – Now, you see through that, right? – I don’t care. It’s over. | 你看穿了这些,对吗? |
[05:16] | That’s all. | 我不在乎,都结束了,就这样 |
[05:19] | Look, I’m moving out. | 听着,我准备搬出来了 |
[05:21] | That’s what “I’m not coming back” means. | 那就是“我不会马上回来”的意思 |
[05:25] | Where you gonna go? | 你要去哪? |
[05:28] | What can you afford? | 你负担的起吗? |
[05:31] | You gonna move into a dormitory? | 你要搬进宿舍吗? |
[05:36] | You don’t want to sleep with me any more? Hey, I’m a big boy. | 你再也不想和我睡在一起了吗? 嗨,我是一个大男孩 |
[05:39] | You don’t have to go out on the street. You had a fling. Big deal. | 你不用出去到街上 你可以尽情行乐,没什么 |
[05:42] | Welcome to the world. I mean, we’re still employer and employee, right? | 欢迎来到真实世界 我是说,我们还是老板和职员的关系 对吗? |
[05:49] | I’m leaving New York. I wanna go home. | 我要离开纽约 我想回家 |
[05:54] | Ah, yeah, well… | 哦,是的,好了 |
[05:57] | that’s a whole ‘nother ball o’ wax. | 那就是什么细节都没有 |
[06:04] | You want to split? Fine. Come back, pack up and go. | 你想分手? |
[06:07] | If you drag it out, I’ll die. You know that. | 好了,回去,收拾东西然后离开 如果你辞职走,我会死的 |
[06:09] | Come on. Let’s get it over with. | 你明白这些的,来吧 让我们彼此原谅吧 |
[06:18] | She said there is no reason | 她说,人世间是没有理性 |
[06:24] | And the truth is plain to see | 且真相是显而易见的 |
[06:31] | But I wandered through my playing cards | 但我却迷失于纸醉金迷里 |
[06:37] | And would not let her be | 不致使她成为 |
[06:43] | One of16 vestal virgins | 献身神的女尼 |
[06:50] | Who were leaving for the coast | 孤伶地前往海滨 |
[06:56] | And although my eyes were open | 虽然我的双眼是雪亮的 |
[07:03] | They might just as well have been closed | 它们仍好象是闭起来似的无知 |
[07:06] | And so it was | 然而 |
[07:11] | That later | 过一会儿之后 |
[07:31] | – You know, I can’t believe I’ve never noticed that in here. – Jesus! | 我不敢相信我从未注意到这些,天 |
[07:34] | Has this always been in here? | 他常在这? |
[07:38] | Incredibly handsome kid. Beautiful boy. | 真不该轻信这些英俊小伙 |
[07:42] | I can understand the attraction. | 英俊的男孩,我可以理解这种诱惑 |
[07:45] | Did you ever see him perform? | 你看过他的演出吗? |
[07:47] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. 是的 是的 |
[07:49] | How in the hell can you let somebody like that drive you out of New York? | 你怎能让一些家伙象这样把你赶走? |
[07:52] | – I thought you had more spine than that. – He’s just some guy. | 我认为你鼓了很大的勇气这么做 他只是某个家伙罢了 |
[07:55] | He’s not driving me out. | 他没有赶我走 |
[08:00] | It’s not him. | 那不是他 |
[08:04] | – It’s me? – It’s nobody. It’s things. | 是我?不是任何人 只是…一些事情 |
[08:07] | – Things? What things? – Don’t you reason with me! | 事情?什么事情? 不要和我理论 |
[08:10] | What about your painting? Huh? | 是关于你的绘画? |
[08:14] | You gonna make a little studio in your parents’ garage… | 你可以在你父母的车库里 弄一个小小的工作室 |
[08:17] | with rusty hedge clippers hanging on a nail… | 把生锈的花钳挂在钉子上 |
[08:20] | and pool stuff laying in the corner… | 把可怜的东西藏在角落里 |
[08:23] | and a broken sled and mice? | 和坏了的雪撬或者老鼠放在一起? |
[08:26] | You work for Lionel Dobie. | 你为莱昂内尔・多比工作 |
[08:28] | You work for the lion, baby. | 你为这个名人工作 |
[08:31] | You stretch canvases. You run a few errands. | 宝贝 你铺开画布,只需做一点事 |
[08:33] | You got your own room, studio, life lessons that are priceless… | 你有自己的房间,一个工作室 |
[08:38] | plus a salary. | 生命之课如此无价,附加薪水 |
[08:40] | And if you act now, you’ll also receive a handsome sterling service for 24. | 如果你现在做 你也可以享受到24小时完美的服务 |
[08:46] | Look, I’m not kidding. This kills me, you leaving. | 听着,我没有开玩笑 如果你真的走了,这会杀了我的 |
[08:51] | It’s a suicide. | 这等于自杀 |
[08:53] | This is a time and a place. | 这是一个合适的时机和地方 |
[08:56] | At your age, you’re right in the heart of the heart, Paulette. | 在你这个年纪,你会任性而为,波莱特 |
[09:02] | I swear, you walk now, you’ll curse yourself the rest of your days. | 我发誓,如果你现在走 |
[09:14] | I don’t have to sleep with you any more? | 你会在以后的日子里诅咒自己的 |
[09:20] | Baby, I’m your ally against horse dung and fraud. | 我再也不能和你一起睡了 |
[09:24] | That’s as far as it goes from now on. | 宝贝,我是你的艾丽 从现在开始一切都过去了 |
[10:00] | We skipped the light fandango | 我俩轻舞于曼妙灯光里 |
[10:06] | Turned cartwheels ‘cross the floor | 优雅地环绕着舞池 |
[10:13] | I was feeling kind of seasick | 我感到有些晕眩 |
[10:19] | – But the crowd called out for more – God! | “但人群不断喝采” 天! |
[10:26] | – The room was humming harder – Ow! Lionel, for God’s sakes! | 整个房间都鼓噪起来 噢!莱昂内尔,看在上帝的份上 |
[10:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:32] | As the ceiling flew away | 连天花板都要被掀出去 |
[10:38] | When we called out for another drink | 当我们另外点饮料 |
[10:45] | The waiter brought a tray | 侍者只端来碟子 |
[10:48] | And so it was | 然而过一会儿 |
[10:53] | That later | 之后 |
[10:55] | Is the music too loud? | 这音乐太吵了? 嗯 |
[10:58] | – Uh-uh. – As the miller told his tale | “主人开始诉说她的故事” 你该去睡会觉 |
[11:02] | – You should get some sleep. – That her face at first just ghostly – I’m working on it. | “她的脸庞如初生般的朦胧” 我要继续褒电话 |
[11:09] | Turned a whiter shade of pale | “变为一抹” |
[11:17] | You’re gonna sleep like that, you should shut this. | “幽暗的苍白” 如果你准备去睡觉了,你应该关上窗 |
[11:19] | Otherwise, come 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning, you’ll be freezing. | 否则 |
[11:24] | Sorry. | 在早上4点到5点时你会被冻醒的 |
[11:28] | Can I, uh, get you anything? | 对不起 我可以,嗯,给你做点吃的吗? |
[11:32] | – Soup? – “Soup”? | 汤? |
[11:35] | Who are you talking to? | 汤? 你在和谁打电话? |
[11:37] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:43] | He’s driving me crazy. | 他让我快发疯了 |
[12:20] | Hey there, now, baby | 嘿,嘿,就是现在,宝贝 |
[12:25] | Get into my big black car | 进来我舒适有型的车里 |
[12:34] | Hey now, baby | 嘿,就是现在,宝贝 |
[12:37] | Get into my big black car | 进来我舒适有型的车里 |
[12:47] | I wanna just show you | 我只想SHOW给你看 |
[12:49] | What my politics are | 什么是我的立场 |
[13:04] | – Don’t you knock? – I did. I thought you said, “Come in. “ | 你不敲门?我敲了 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry, I- I think I left my sable brush in here. | 我以为你会说“请进”,对不起 我想我把我的黑画笔忘在这了 |
[13:10] | – Did you see it? – What are you doing? | 你看到了吗? 你在干什么? |
[13:12] | – I could’ve sworn that I left it- – I’m not sleeping with you. You promised. | 我可以发誓,我找不到了 |
[13:22] | What? | 我不会和你睡了,你答应过的 怎么了? |
[13:25] | Jesus, you know what? This is crazy. I just had this impulse. | 天,这太疯狂了 |
[13:28] | I wanted to kiss your foot. | 我只是有种冲动―― 我想亲吻你的纤足 |
[13:30] | – You’re nuts. – No, no, no. I’m just working too hard. | 你在胡说八道 不,不,我只是工作的太累了 |
[13:33] | I’m just getting weird. I’m under a lot of pressure, you know. | 我只是有点古怪 我的压力太大了 |
[13:35] | Phillip’s is hanging over my head every day. “The show’s in three weeks. | 菲利普每天都在催我 “展览只剩三周了” |
[13:38] | Show’s in three weeks. | Show’s in three weeks. ” 展览只剩三周了 展览只剩三周了 |
[13:40] | Like a goddam mockingbird in my ear! | 就象是该死的乌鸦在我耳边吵一样 |
[13:45] | I just wanted to kiss your foot. | 我只想亲吻你的纤足 |
[13:48] | I’m sorry. It’s nothin’ personal. | 对不起 |
[13:52] | You want me to get you anything? | 你要我做些什么吗? |
[13:55] | That her face at first just ghostly | 她的脸庞如初生般的朦胧 |
[14:00] | Turned a whiter shade of pale | 变为一抹幽暗的苍白 |
[14:25] | So… | 那么…你爱我吗? |
[14:28] | do you love me? | |
[14:31] | Love you? I said I did, yes. | 爱你? 我说是的 我爱你 |
[14:36] | What would you do if I left? | 如果我走了你会怎么办? |
[14:39] | What would I do? | 我会怎么办? |
[14:42] | I’d go up on the roof and howl like a gut-shot dog. | 那么,我会爬上屋顶 就象一只肚子被射中的狗一样号叫 |
[14:48] | Well, I don’t love you. | 好了,我并不爱你 |
[14:52] | So what? | 那又如何? |
[14:57] | – Need me – Night and day | 需要我 夜以继日 需要我 夜以继日 需要我 夜以继日 |
[15:08] | – Oh, need me – Night and day | 喔,需要我 夜以继日 |
[15:11] | – Oh, baby – Night and day | 喔,宝贝 夜以继日 |
[15:15] | – Take my hand – Night and day | 牵着我的手 夜以继日 |
[15:18] | – Don’t need – Night and day | 我不需要 夜以继日 |
[15:22] | – No other man – Night and day | 没有其他的男人 夜以继日 |
[15:25] | – I said, baby – Night and day | 我说,宝贝 夜以继日 |
[15:29] | – Baby – Night and day | 宝贝 夜以继日 宝贝 夜以继日 |
[15:36] | – Whoa, baby, now – Night and day | WHOAAA,宝贝,就是现在 夜以继日 |
[15:39] | – Oh, come on, baby – Night and day | 喔,来吧,宝贝 夜以继日 |
[15:43] | – You know I want you by my side – Night and day | 你知道我需要你 在我身边,夜以继日 |
[15:46] | – I want you to keep – Night and day | 我要和你睡在一起 夜以继日 |
[15:50] | – Oh, keep me satisfied, now – Night and day | 喔,让我满足,就是现在 夜以继日 |
[15:54] | – I say the night time, now – Night and day | 我说就是现在这个夜晚 夜以继日 |
[15:57] | – Whoa, Lord, is the right time – Night and day | WHOAAA 是合适的时候 夜以继日 |
[16:01] | – Yeah, look at the one you love now – Night and day | 成为你现在唯一的爱人 夜以继日 |
[16:04] | Well, it’s so nice | 如此美妙,夜以继日 嗯 |
[16:10] | It’s amazing how much more interesting it’s getting. | 费尽多少兴趣画出来的是很神奇的 |
[16:14] | – What do you mean, “interesting”? – It’s not boring. | 你说的“非常有趣”指的是什么? |
[16:17] | You know, you got a nice little irony working for you. | 就是不让人厌烦 你可以用很棒的一点点反讽来表达 |
[16:20] | – Irony? – Yeah. Nice irony. | 反讽? 是的,精彩的反讽 |
[16:25] | – How’s the tension? Last time- – It’s nice. | 心理紧张是怎样的?上次―― 很棒 |
[16:29] | – Nice? – Yeah, nice. | 很棒?是的,很棒 你是在胡扯,你知道这个? |
[16:34] | – You’re full of shit, you know that? – You know, you’re the only person in the world who could say that to me and live. | 你是唯一一个 可以这样说和这样生活的人 |
[16:38] | Look, could you just tell me if you think I’m any good? How ’bout that? | 你能否只是告诉我 如果你觉得我有任何好的地方? 那个怎么样? |
[16:42] | Just tell me if-if-if… | 只是告诉我…如果 |
[16:44] | I have any talent or if you think I’m wasting my time. | 如果我有任何才能 或者你觉得我只是在浪费时间 |
[16:48] | Because sometimes I feel I should just quit. | 因为某些时候我觉得我应该退出 |
[16:52] | Because- | 因为 |
[16:55] | Just tell me what you think. Come on. | 只是告诉我你想的是什么 |
[17:02] | What the hell difference does it matter what I think? | 我想的是什么和画画的关系 有什么该死的差别吗? |
[17:05] | It’s yours. | 这是你的 |
[17:08] | I mean, you make art because you have to. | 我是说,你创造艺术 |
[17:10] | ‘Cause you got no choice. It’s not about talent. | 因为你拥有它,因为你没有选择 |
[17:12] | It’s about no choice but to do it. | 这和才能无关 问题是没有选择,只有去完成它 |
[17:16] | Now, are you any good? Well, you’re 22, so who knows? | 你的任何优点? 好的 你才22岁,所以谁知道呢? |
[17:19] | Who cares? You wanna to give it up? | 谁关心呢? |
[17:23] | You give it up, you weren’t a real artist to begin with. | 如果你想放弃它 你放弃它,你首先就不是一个真正的画家 |
[17:30] | Christ’s sake. | 老天 |
[17:32] | “You give it up, you weren’t a real artist to begin with. “ | 如果你放弃它 你首先就不是一个真正的画家 |
[17:34] | What a stupid thing to say. Stupid! | 我在胡说些什么,笨蛋 |
[17:39] | Hi, Ma. | 嗨,妈 |
[17:43] | Not so good. | 不太好 我不是 |
[17:47] | I’m not. | 我不能 “WHEN T嘿 |
[17:50] | ALL CAME DOWN I can’t. | |
[17:56] | I want to go back to school. | 我想回学校 |
[18:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:07] | Can I come home for a little while? | 我可以回家呆一段时间吗? |
[18:20] | No. | 不 |
[18:26] | I just hate it here. | 我只是讨厌在这 |
[18:33] | – Now how does it feel – Hey, Lionel. | 嘿 |
[18:37] | – Lionel! – How does it feel Turn the music down! | 莱昂内尔!莱昂内尔! |
[18:42] | – To be without a home – Lionel. | 莱昂内尔! |
[18:46] | With no direction home | |
[18:51] | Like a complete unknown | |
[18:55] | Just like a rolling stone | |
[19:05] | Princess on the steeple and all the pretty people | T嘿’RE ALL DRINKIN’ THINKIN’” “THAT T嘿 GOT IT MADE” |
[19:08] | They’re all drinkin’ thinkin’ that they got it made | |
[19:14] | Exchanging all precious gifts and things | |
[19:16] | But you’d better take your diamond ring down | |
[19:18] | And pawn it, babe | |
[19:23] | You used to be so amused | |
[19:28] | At Napoleon in rags and the language that he used | |
[19:33] | Go to him now, he calls ya Ya can’t refuse | |
[19:37] | When you ain’t got nothin’ you got nothin’ to lose | |
[19:41] | You’re invisible You got no secrets | |
[19:45] | To conceal | |
[19:50] | How does it feel | |
[19:54] | How does it feel | |
[19:59] | To be without a home | |
[20:03] | With no direction home | |
[20:07] | Like a complete unknown | |
[20:12] | Just like a rolling stone | |
[20:33] | I appreciate you coming with me tonight. I hate these things with a passion. | 我很感激你今晚和我一起去 我讨厌这些热情的应酬 |
[20:36] | You know this guy Wagner, the party giver… | 你知道,瓦格纳这个家伙 |
[20:39] | he’s in real estate, right? | 这个宴会邀请人,他搞房地产的,对吗? |
[20:42] | Uh, he come down to my studio one time. | 他来过我的工作室一次 |
[20:44] | He puts his arm around my shoulder and he says… | 他搭着我的肩膀说 |
[20:47] | “Lionel, do you understand the importance of Jackson Pollock?” | 你知道杰克逊・波克拉的重要性吗? |
[20:50] | Then he points out all the condos and loft co-op conversions out the window… | 然后他指出所有的公寓单元 和顶楼都换了窗户并说到 |
[20:53] | and he says, “If it wasn’t for Jackson, none of this would be happening. “ | 如果不是为了杰克逊 这事绝不会发生 |
[20:56] | Jackson, right? His old pal. | 杰克逊,对吧?他的老伙伴 |
[21:03] | His pal. | 他的伙伴 |
[21:11] | You know, I haven’t had any knock-around friends since 1968. | 你知道,自从1968年以来 我就没有任何无聊的朋友 |
[21:14] | I’ve associates, admirers, detractors… | 我有合伙人,仰慕者,诽谤者 |
[21:17] | ex-wives, rivals- | 前妻,对手 |
[21:19] | – I have lots of friends. – That’s a very mean thing to say to me. | 我有很多朋友 对我而言这是很有意义的事 |
[21:23] | You have a string in your hair. | 你头发里有条线 |
[21:26] | You see right through me, don’t you? | 你知道我说的,对吗? |
[21:29] | I was in the army. Army intelligence. | 我曾经在陆军,陆军情报部门 |
[21:32] | You see, they had me draw Russian couples screwing. | 他们让我画俄罗斯连接螺纹 |
[21:36] | See, they figured this way, come the next war… | 看,他们描绘这方案 带到下一次战争 |
[21:38] | they’d drop thousands of these drawings behind enemy lines with the message… | 他们在敌人后方投下了成千的图片 上面画着 |
[21:42] | “Hey, Ivan, while you’re out here fighting’ democracy… | 伊凡,当你为民主而战时 |
[21:44] | ol’ Boris is back home doing your wife. “ | 鲍里斯已经和你妻子回家了 在俄罗斯你如何告诉这对夫妇的? |
[21:46] | – How could you tell the couples were Russians? – Oh, I had ’em wearin’ fur hats. | 我有他们破旧的皮帽 |
[21:50] | I mean, what’s the difference? The next war was Vietnam anyhow. | 有什么不同吗? 总之下一场战争是在越南 |
[21:54] | – Paulette what? – Just Paulette. | 波莱特什么? |
[21:55] | So, what’s it like to live with the big man? | 就叫波莱特 喜欢和这个名人住在一起吗? |
[21:58] | – I don’t live with him. I work for him. – She’s an artist in her own right, right? | 我没有和他一起住 我只是为他工作 她是一名画家 有她自己的权利,对吗? 啊,皮特,这是波莱特 波莱特什么? 就叫波莱特 哦,是的 你和莱昂内尔・多比住在一起 |
[22:02] | – Ah, Pete, this is Paulette. – Paulette what? | |
[22:05] | – Just Paulette. – Oh, yeah, you live with Lionel Dobie. | |
[22:09] | – She works for him. She’s an artist. – Yeah, I think it goes back, like, to the Incas and the Aztecs, right? – Really? Do you have visiting… | 她为他工作 她是一名画家。真的? |
[22:13] | – in your studio? – Don’t you feel that? – Uh, well, um- | 可以参观你的工作室吗? 哦 |
[22:15] | I, I, uh, collect mainly ’50s stuff- | 这样―― 我主要收集40年代的东西 |
[22:18] | uh, Rothko, Kline, you know. | 罗思科・克兰 |
[22:21] | – But I like to keep an ear to the rail. – Excuse me a second. | 有时我喜欢把耳朵贴在铁轨上 对不起 |
[22:23] | Oh, I-I don’t have anything in the studio right now. I- | 现在工作室里我什么都没有 |
[22:26] | – Do you have a show up somewhere? – Uh, no, I- I’m sort of in between galleries. | 你有过展览吗? 不,我在画廊有一些 |
[22:29] | – Where did you show? – Excuse me. Um, may I speak to you a moment? | 你在哪里展览?对不起 |
[22:33] | I’ll bring her right back, gentlemen. I promise. | 我可以和你聊一会吗? 我保证很快就把她带回来的 |
[22:35] | I got real good at it, all these different sexual positions… | 我有一个好主意 所有这些不同的性感位置 |
[22:37] | and the expressions of ecstasy, and the- | 和让人着迷的公式 |
[22:40] | This captain gave me a hundred bucks for a set of six. | 上尉给我一百个精壮小伙 |
[22:43] | Said it was an anniversary present for his wife. | 并说这是给他妻子的周年纪念礼物 |
[22:46] | It’s the first stuff I ever sold. | 这是我曾经卖过的第一样东西 |
[22:52] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be rude. Are you an artist? – Yes. | 对不起,我无意冒犯 你是一名画家? |
[22:56] | Guys who were in my unit who were in combat used to say… | 是的 在我所在单位那些参战的家伙都会说 |
[22:58] | “Any day above ground’s a good day. “ | 活着的任何日子都是好日子 |
[23:04] | Do you think that’s true? | 你认为这是真的吗? |
[23:12] | – Who’s that short kid with the earring? – Oh, the lady killer? That’s Reuben Toro. | 那个戴着耳环的小子是谁? 哦,那个花花公子? |
[23:17] | He shows at Bendix. He’s not bad. Nice kid too. | 那是鲁宾・托罗 他曾在邦迪克斯展出过,他不错 也是可爱的一个小孩 |
[23:21] | – Hey, excuse me. Can I talk to you? – Mr Lionel Dobie. | 对不起 我能和你谈谈吗? 莱昂内尔・多比 |
[23:24] | – You know, you, sir, are like my Willie Mays. It’s a pleasure… – Thank you. Can I talk to you? | 你,先生,就是我崇拜的方向 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[23:27] | – Excuse me. -… to meet you. | 很高兴…见到你。对不起 |
[23:36] | – What? – Shut up. Now, look now. | 什么?嘘!现在听着 |
[23:39] | I- I don’t know how to say this. I mean, I’m not your shepherd or anything. | 我不知道该怎么说 我是说。我不是你的牧羊狗或是什么 |
[23:43] | – But people are laughin’ at ya out there. – Why? | 但大家都在笑你 |
[23:46] | Well, you know that greasy-haired kid you’re dancing with? | 为什么? 你知道和你跳舞的那个奶油小生吗? |
[23:49] | Well, he’s here to score and split. I mean, he does this everywhere he’s invited. | 他在这儿勾引女人再甩掉她们 我是说。他四处沾花惹草 |
[23:53] | He likes to find some innocent kid, and then he preys upon them. | 他喜欢找一些天真的女孩 然后欺骗他们 |
[23:56] | I mean- I mean, hey, you’re a free agent. It’s your life. | 我的意思是,你是一个自由人 这是你的生活 |
[23:59] | But I’m tellin’ ya, if that low-rent hound does anything to hurt you or humiliate you, I’ll- | 但如果这个卑鄙的家伙做了 任何伤害你或者羞辱你的事 |
[24:04] | I thought you were gonna tell me that they were laughing at me because of my work. | 我以为你会告诉我 他们笑话我是因为我的工作 |
[24:09] | Well, this is kind a worse, don’t you think? | 这有点糟糕,你认为呢? |
[24:15] | No. No, no, no, no. Let me go out first. You stay in here a minute. | 不,不 让我先出去,你在这呆一会 |
[24:19] | Because if people see us go out together, then their minds make these leaps, you know. | 因为如果大家看到我们一起出去 又会乱猜了 |
[24:22] | – So stay here. – Creep! – Lionel, there you are. | 讨厌! 莱昂内尔,你在这 |
[24:25] | Lionel, I want you to meet Kurt Bloom. He just bought the Rommel Gallery in Berlin. | 我要你见见库尔特・布鲁姆 他刚在柏林买了隆美尔画廊 |
[24:28] | Lionel Dobie. Lionel Dobie, nice to see you. | 莱昂内尔・多比 很高兴见到你 |
[24:32] | – Open the door! – It is a great pleasure for me. – Open! | 开门! 对我而言很荣幸 |
[24:34] | – Is there a problem there? – Lionel! – No, just a couple of kids. | 这有点问题 |
[24:36] | – Oh. – Uh, Rommel Gallery? | 布 |
[24:38] | – Yes, Rommel Gallery in Berlin. – West Berlin? | 只是一对小孩 哦,隆美尔画廊? |
[24:40] | – West Berlin, yes. – Yes. Nice. – Lionel! | 是的,在柏林的隆美尔画廊 |
[24:42] | – Kurt Bloom? – Kurt Bloom, yes. | 西柏林? 是的,西柏林 |
[24:44] | – I hate you! – I’m really admiring your work. | 莱昂内尔! 库尔特・布鲁姆 |
[24:48] | – It’s very great to see you here. – Lionel! | 库尔特.布鲁姆,是的 |
[24:52] | Happy birthday to you | 我恨你 我真的很欣赏你的工作 |
[24:59] | Happy birthday, dear George | 非常高兴在这见到你 哦,莱昂内尔! |
[25:04] | Happy birthday to you | 哦 就象这样 我说就象这样 |
[25:43] | Conquistador, there is no time | |
[25:47] | I must pay my respect | |
[25:51] | And though I Came to jeer at you | |
[25:54] | I leave now with regret | |
[25:57] | And as the gloom begins to fall | |
[26:00] | I see there is no, only all | |
[26:04] | And though you came with sword held high | |
[26:08] | You did not conquer, only die | |
[26:11] | And though I hoped for something to find | |
[26:15] | I can see no maze to unwind | |
[26:18] | And though I hoped for something to find | |
[26:22] | I can see no maze to unwind | |
[27:51] | Oh, man, could I get a cup of that? I’m dead and buried. | 哦 老兄 我可以来杯这个吗? 我快死了 |
[28:03] | Are you a graffiti artist, Toro? | 你是一个涂鸦画家,托罗? |
[28:06] | No, I wouldn’t say that. | 不,我没那么说 |
[28:38] | It’s for the Japan House tonight. | 这是为今晚去日本人那准备的 |
[28:41] | Listen, I’m sorry what I said to you at the party. | 很抱歉我在宴会上和你说的 |
[28:43] | I- I just get crazy. | 我只是有点失常了 |
[28:47] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[28:49] | Look, I can’t go with you tonight. I made other plans. | 今晚我不能和你去,我有别的安排 |
[28:52] | – Oh, yeah? – I’m going to the Blind Alley with some girlfriends. | 哦,是吗? |
[28:55] | Oh, yeah? Who’s, uh, at the Blind Alley? | 我要和一些女友去死胡同 哦,是吗? |
[29:02] | I just want to show him that I don’t give a damn any more, you know? | 和谁,嗯,在死胡同? 我只想告诉他我再也不能给他什么 |
[29:05] | I can go see him, see his stuff- his stuff, like anybody else. | 我可以去见他,看他的东西 |
[29:11] | Does that sound like total horse shit, or what? | 象其他人一样 听起来好像全是胡说还是什么? |
[29:13] | No, absolutely not. I think, uh- I think we should. | 不,绝对不是 我想我们应该 |
[29:17] | I think we should show him that life goes on, that he’s not even worth avoiding. | 我想我们应该让他知道 生活会继续,那他就可以避免 |
[29:21] | I- I think you have to go right up in his face tonight. | 我认为你今晚就该去面对他 |
[29:24] | – I mean, right up in his face. – I think I’d rather work. | 我想我们应该工作了 |
[29:26] | No, don’t use work as an excuse. Your work’s sacred. | 不要为工作找任何借口 你的工作是神圣的 |
[29:29] | – Yeah, well, maybe yours is. – No, yours too. Yours too. | 也许你的工作是 不,你的也是,你的也是 |
[29:32] | Now, look, you go with your girlfriends, you go with them… | 你和你的女友一起去 |
[29:34] | that’s like a bunch of high school girls with a crush on some boy. | 就好像是一群高中女生 迷恋于某些男生 |
[29:38] | But if y-you walk in with me, you make an entrance with fire power, with dignity. | 但如果你和我一起走 你就会变得高贵而迷人 |
[29:45] | – What about Japan House? – Now, first comes our house. | 日本人的宴会怎么样? 一小时后就开始 |
[29:48] | I don’t know. I think- I think you should go right up in his face. | 我――我想―― 我想你应该 先去看他的演出 |
[29:55] | See, I don’t look for trouble. I mean, but some people do, right? | 听着,我没有找麻烦 但是某些人会,对吗? |
[29:59] | You know, they- they, like, walk around, you know? They-They-They-They’re, like, lookin’ for a- for a fight. | 他们,就像,四处游走,你明白吗? 他们,就象,故意找茬 |
[30:03] | Like, okay, I had this one guy one time. He’s walkin’ down the street, and he steps on my foot. | 有一次我遇见这个家伙 他在街上走,踩到了我的脚 |
[30:08] | All right, it was an accident. He didn’t mean it, right? But he doesn’t say anything. | 这是一个意外,他无意的,对吧? 但他什么都没说 |
[30:11] | You know, so I said, “Excuse me. ” Yeah? | 所以我说:“哦,对不起” |
[30:13] | He turns around, he says, “Yeah, what?” | 他转过身来说到:“怎么了?” |
[30:16] | So okay, never mind. Forget about it. Wha- I mea- Am I- | “好了,不必介意,算了吧” |
[30:18] | Am I supposed to get into a fight with the guy because he steps on my foot? | 假定我因为他踩了我的脚而要和他打架? |
[30:23] | All right. What if I- What if I do fight with the guy… | 好的,如果我和这个家伙打架 |
[30:25] | and I get lucky and I kill him? | 并且我很幸运的杀了他 |
[30:28] | All right? Then, uh, the cops come by and they say, “Well, how come you killed this guy?” | 那么警察就会说 “好了,你如何杀了这个家伙的” |
[30:32] | I say, “Well- Well, he, uh, stepped on my foot. “ | 我说: “他踩了我的脚” |
[30:35] | They’re gonna think I overreacted. | 他们会认为我反应过火 |
[30:39] | See, I don’t know what it is. I woke up today. I mean, I wake up every day. | 你看 我不知道这是什么 我今天醒来 我是说,我每天醒来 |
[30:45] | Today- Today, I woke up and, uh, I felt- I felt really strange. | 今天,我醒来 并且,我觉得―― |
[30:50] | You know? I mean, really weird, because I wasn’t depressed. | 我觉得真的很奇怪,你知道吗? 我是说,真的很怪异 因为我不沮丧了 |
[30:54] | I wasn’t sad. I wasn’t angry. | 我不悲伤了,我不生气了 |
[30:58] | On the other hand, I mean, I wasn’t happy or good-natured. | 另一方面 我变得不快乐也不和善了 |
[31:00] | I just sort of felt… | 我只是…有点觉得 |
[31:03] | I- I-I don’t know, kind of even. | 我不知道,有点…平静 |
[31:06] | Don’t get me wrong, okay? I’m not content. I hate that. | 不要让我犯错,好吗? 我不满足,我讨厌这样 |
[31:09] | You know, when you say to somebody, “Well, how are you?” and they go, “Well, I’m content. “ | 你知道当你对某人说“你好吗” 然后他们走了。“我很满足” |
[31:13] | I feel like saying, “Yeah, what would you be if I smacked ya?” You know? | 我感觉就象说的 “如果我撞到你会怎么办” |
[31:16] | I’d rather feel one way or the other. | 我觉得有一种方法或者其他的 |
[31:20] | But today, I-I-I just felt even. | 但是今天。我 我只是觉得…平静 |
[31:25] | And, uh, I don’t like it. | 并且。我不喜欢这样 |
[31:44] | – Sex kick – Ah! Lionel Dobie. – Sex kick | 莱昂内尔・多比 |
[31:47] | – Yeah, wow. – I know what you’re thinking I know what you’re wanting | |
[31:52] | Sex kick, | Sex kick, sex kick |
[31:55] | sex kick Se- Oww | |
[31:59] | Hey, hey | “嘿-嘿” |
[32:03] | Hey | “嘿-嘿” |
[32:09] | – Go over and talk to him. – No, I changed my mind. I’m tired. | 过去和他说 不,我改变主意了 |
[32:12] | – I just wanna go home. – No, no, no, no, no, no. Just go on over and talk to him. | 我累了,我只想回家 不,只需过去和他说 |
[32:16] | Just tell him you liked the show. I mean, now’s the time. | 只需告诉他你喜欢这场表演 现在就是时机 |
[32:20] | Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[32:30] | – Gregory, hi. – Hey, Paulette. | 格雷戈里,嗨 嗨 |
[32:33] | – Listen, I- I just wanted to tell you, you know, it was just- wow. – Greg, hi. Excuse me. | 波莱特 我只想来告诉这是 格雷格,嗨 |
[32:37] | – Peter! God. – Yeah, we just missed the show. | 对不―― 彼特! |
[32:39] | – You know, traffic. – Aw, man. – But I have a friend here. | 天 我们刚错过了演出 你知道,塞车嘛 |
[32:42] | – I’d like you to meet Hank. – How you doin’? – Hey. – Love your stuff. | 哦,老天 但我有一个朋友在这 我来为你介绍汉克。你好吗? |
[32:47] | – Creep. – Paulette, don’t worry about it. The guy is a jerk. | 讨厌 波莱特,不要担心,这家伙是一个蠢人 |
[32:51] | – Did you see Lionel Dobie? – Where? Is he here? | 你看到莱昂内尔・多比了吗? 他在哪里? |
[32:53] | He’s right there. He’s got a blue shirt on. | 他在这里,穿一件蓝色的衬衣 |
[32:57] | – Hey! You feel better, right? – Why’d you make me do that? | 嘿,你感觉好多了,对吗? |
[33:00] | – He’s a bastard! – Look, you’re the bastard! | 为何你让我这么做? |
[33:02] | I didn’t want to do that. Why’d you make me do that? | 他是一个混蛋 你这个混蛋,为何你让我这么做 |
[33:04] | Me? I love you. I’ll do anything for you. | 我?我爱你 我愿为你做任何事 |
[33:06] | You want me to go back in that tunnel and pull him out by his hair? Just say it! | 你想我回去揪住他的头发,就说出来 |
[33:10] | Listen, you don’t want to sleep with me or let me touch ya, I’ll live with that. | 你不想和我睡 或者让我触摸你 |
[33:13] | I will live with that, because I love you. But you just tell me what you want me to do. I’ll do it. | 我都可以忍受,因为我爱你 只要告诉我该怎么做 |
[33:17] | I’ll-I’ll kill him in front of everybody! What?Just say it! | 我可以在大家面前杀了他 什么?只要你说出来! |
[33:19] | – Stop it! Stop! You’re such a fool! – No- Listen to me. | 住手,住手 听我说 |
[33:23] | Listen to me. | Listen to me. 听我说,听我说 |
[33:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:36] | I love you. I’ll do anything for you. | 我爱你 我愿为你做任何事 |
[33:41] | I’ll stretch canvas for you. | 我愿为你铺开画布 |
[34:04] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[34:07] | I said I did, yes. | 我说当然。是的 |
[34:10] | You’d do anything for me? | 你愿为我做任何事? |
[34:12] | What?Just name it. | 什么?只要说出名字来 |
[34:15] | See them? | 看见他们了? |
[34:19] | Kiss the driver on the mouth. Then we’ll talk. | 去吻司机的嘴 然后我们再谈 |
[34:23] | What? | 什么? |
[34:26] | Come on. Show me how much you love me. | 来吧 让我看看你如何爱我 |
[34:34] | – What if I do, huh? – Then I’ll know your love is true. | 如果我做了会怎样? 然后我就知道你的爱是真心的 |
[34:38] | And if you don’t, your name is King Bullshit, and I pack. | 如果你不做 你就是狗屎,而我会扔掉 |
[35:05] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Check out Grizzly Adams here. | 嘿!嘿,嘿,嘿 |
[35:09] | Has he got anything? | 他有拿着什么东西吗? |
[35:11] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[35:14] | Just looks like he lost his llama. | 瞧他失魂落魄的样子 |
[35:20] | What’s up? | 什么事? 嘿.嘿, 嘿, |
[35:23] | Hey. Hey-Hey, oh-ho-ho-ho. Back away from the car, pal. | WHOA, WHOA. 离车远点,伙计 |
[35:26] | You better back away from the car. | 你最好离车远点 |
[35:39] | Why do I get these all the time? | 为何我总是这么受欢迎? |
[35:43] | I love you too. Come on. Take a walk, will ya? | 我也爱你 |
[36:08] | Is that for me? | 走吧,走你的路 你故意这样对我? |
[36:12] | Is what for you? | 什么故意对你? |
[36:14] | You walk around like that in front of me… | 你这样走到我面前 |
[36:19] | what’s to stop me from losing control, from just taking you? | 怎样才能将我从失去控制 |
[36:24] | Taking me? | 只想和你谈谈中解救出来 和我谈? |
[36:28] | I could do anything. You know why? | 我愿意做任何事 你知道为何吗? |
[36:33] | Because I’m nothin’ to you, so who cares? | 因为对你而言。我什么都不是 所以谁在乎呢? |
[36:36] | I could rape you. I could kill you. | 我可以强奸你 我可以杀了你 |
[36:40] | – I could kill myself. – Or rape yourself even. | 我也可以自杀 或甚至强奸你自己 |
[36:45] | I could do anything, because I’m nothing. I’m the invisible man with you. | 我愿意做任何事。因为我什么都不是 |
[36:53] | Night. | 对你而言,我是隐身人 晚安 |
[36:56] | Anything. Anything. | 任何事 |
[37:27] | – Hey, hear Heidi got a show? – Her own show? | 你听说海蒂得到一次展览的机会了吗? 她自己的展览? |
[37:30] | – Well, it’s a group show. – Where? | 哦,是团体展览 哪里?在EL |
[37:32] | In El Paso. Is that Donald Dowd? | PASO 那是唐纳德・道德? |
[37:37] | Yep. | 是 |
[37:43] | – You see his show? – I saw it with you. | 你看过他的展览吗? 我和你一起看过 |
[37:48] | Yeah, I- Sorry. | 是的,对不起 |
[37:50] | Boy, I’m glad I make such a strong impression. | 我很高兴我有这么深的印象 |
[37:53] | Shit! | 该死! |
[38:01] | – Great. – I heard he won some arts grant. | 太好了 |
[38:05] | – Yeah, from his parents. – Yeah! | 我听说他得到了一些艺术资金 是的,从他父母那 |
[38:09] | – Hey. | – Hey. 嘿 嘿 |
[38:11] | – How you doing? – I’m great. How are you? | 你好吗? 我很好,你好吗? |
[38:14] | – Good. | – Good. 很好 很好 |
[38:18] | Oh, you know, I’m uh- Got this new piece running over at the Blind Alley. | 哦,你知道,我 在死胡同我有场演出的 |
[38:23] | – You should come see it. – She did see it, you self-absorbed, no-talent son of a bitch! | 你应该来看看 她来看了,你只知道象婊子一样顾自己 |
[38:27] | – Shut up, Lionel. – What’s your problem, man? | 住口,莱昂内尔 |
[38:30] | Who in the hell told you you were a human being? What the hell do you know about the human heart? | 你有什么问题? 谁告诉你你是人的? |
[38:33] | – You don’t even know her. You don’t even see her. – Lionel! – Right. | 你知道人的心里想什么吗? 你根本不了解她,看她 |
[38:35] | – What was she just she, just some piece of ass to you? – Okay, stop it! – Shut your mouth, man! | 她是什么,在你眼中,只是一个笨蛋 |
[38:53] | Honey, don’t do that. | 住嘴,老兄 嘿,不要那样做 |
[38:56] | Hey! What are you doing? What are you doing? | 嘿,你要做什么?你要做什么? |
[38:58] | Are you punishing me? | 你想惩罚我吗? |
[39:01] | Punishing you? | 惩罚你? |
[39:04] | Listen, uh- I got carried away. I’m sorry. | 听着,我无法控制自己了,对不起 |
[39:07] | – I-I love you. – Look, my brother’s driving in to pick me up. | 我爱你 |
[39:10] | He’ll be here in two hours. Stay out of my face till then! | 我哥哥会开车来给我收拾行李的 他两小时内就到 |
[39:13] | Wha- Who- Wai- What’re you doing? | 到那之前不要再出现在我面前 你要干什么? |
[39:14] | I’m going home. Stay out of my face! | 我要回家 从我面前消失 |
[39:17] | Home? This is New York. It’s here for you. I’ll-I’ll do anything for you. | 回家?这里是纽约 这里就是为你准备的 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[39:20] | All right, to hell with me. To hell with me, okay? What about your painting? | 好了, 告诉我,好吗? 你的绘画怎么样? |
[39:24] | Tell me what’s here. Don’t give me the shit about “real artists have no choice. “ | 告诉我这里是什么 不要告诉我什么一个真正的艺术家 是没有选择的这类废话 |
[39:27] | What’s here? Am I good? Will I ever be good? | 这里是什么?我好吗? 我究竟好不好? |
[39:31] | Come on. Right now! Come on! | 说呀,现在,说呀! |
[39:41] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[39:45] | You’re young yet. I love you. | 你还年轻 我爱你 |
[39:50] | Love me? You just need me around to- | 爱我? 你只需要我在这 |
[39:53] | Sometimes I feel like a human sacrifice. I don’t know. | 有时我觉得就好像是一件人类祭品 我不知道 |
[39:58] | Maybe if I was as good as you, I wouldn’t care about anybody else either. | 也许如果我和你一样 我也不会关心任何人 |
[40:02] | But I’m not, so goodbye. | 但我不是,所以只有再见了 |
[40:04] | So I’m the monster, right? Well, just what’s so hell great about you? | 那么我是主人了,对吗? 好了,只需要告诉我 |
[40:08] | – I don’t know. Nothing. – You know, you gotta start learnin’ to like yourself a little more. | 什么才是你觉得最好的? 什么都没有 你应该开始学会更自我一些 |
[40:11] | – Yeah, okay. I’ll try. – But, see, you don’t think I love you, because you don’t love yourself. | 我会尝试的 |
[40:15] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 你不觉得我爱你是因为你不爱你自己 我会记在心上的 |
[40:17] | Okay, look, maybe it’s me. It’s- No, it’s me. | 好了,听着,也许是我 是,不,就是我 |
[40:20] | You know, I indulge. I indulge in love. | 我沉湎于…我沉湎于爱情 |
[40:22] | I indulge in making my stuff, and they feed off each other, you know? | 我沉湎于完成自己的作品 而它们彼此依存 |
[40:24] | And they come together at times, but this- this is bad. | 它们时而混为一体 但这,这很糟糕 |
[40:28] | This is selfish. So maybe I- | 这很自私 所以,也许我 |
[40:30] | I- I should try and be a nice person for ya. | 我应该尝试去为你改变 |
[40:34] | Maybe the key to that is to try and stop. | 作一个正常人 也许关键是去尝试和中止 |
[40:36] | You know, just, uh, sh- stop painting. | 你知道,只是 中止绘画并… |
[40:39] | And, uh, maybe I sh- Yeah, and I should stop- stop painting and just be a nice person for you. | 也许我应该 是的,我应该停止绘画并为你 |
[40:44] | Now, is- is that what you want me to do? Huh? | 做回一个正常的人 现在,你要我为你做什么吗? |
[40:47] | I don’t give a damn what you do. My brother’s a United States Marine, and I can’t take this any more! | 我没兴趣要你做什么 我哥哥是水兵,我再也不会回到这儿了 |
[40:52] | Get out of here. Get outta here! | 离我远点,滚开这里 |
[40:54] | I can’t take this any more! | 我再也不会回来了 |
[40:56] | Get out of my room! Your room? I own the damn building! | 从我的房间滚出去! |
[41:01] | A complete unknown Just like a rolling stone | 你的房间? |
[41:14] | You’ve gone to the finest school All right, Miss Lonely | 这该死的屋子都是我的! |
[41:17] | – But you know you only used to get juiced in it – You know something? | 你知道吗? |
[41:23] | If just once you came by my room and said, “Gee, Paulette, you’re a terrible painter. | 如果你有一次走进我的房间对我说 天,你是一个很好的画家 |
[41:27] | – Why don’t you get a job and enjoy it?” – Let me tell you something. | 为何你不找份工作并喜欢上呢? |
[41:31] | You think I just use people, just grind ’em up. | 让我告诉你一些事 你认为我只是利用人,只是折磨他们 |
[41:33] | Well, you don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[41:36] | You don’t know how involved I get or how far down I go. | 你不知道我面对的困难 或我要走多远 |
[41:38] | Hell, I was married four times since before you were even born. | 甚至在你出生前我就结过四次婚 |
[41:41] | – So don’t you tell me! – He’s not sellin’ any alibis | 所以不要来告诉我! |
[41:46] | As you stare into the vacuum of his eyes | 所以别告诉我 |
[41:51] | – And says to you would you like to – So don’t tell me. | |
[41:55] | Make a deal | |
[41:59] | How does it feel | |
[42:04] | How does it feel | |
[42:08] | – To be without a home – Chippies. | 贱货,你知道为何他们这么叫? |
[42:11] | You know why they call ’em that? Because they like to chip away at you, man. | 因为他们对你没有价值了,老兄 |
[42:15] | Take a little chip. That’s your art form. That’s your talent. | 这就是你的艺术来源 |
[42:21] | Just like a rolling stone | 这就是你的才华 |
[42:25] | Oh, God. | 哦,天 |
[42:47] | Excuse me, Mr Dobie, uh, I – I just wanna tell ya, man, like, I’m kind a like an artist myself. | 对不起,多比先生 我只想告诉你,老兄 |
[42:50] | When I look at your stuff, I just wanna divorce my wife. | 我觉得自己有点象一名艺术家 但当我看过您的作品 |
[42:54] | – I mean, like, thank you. – Thank you. – Thank you. | 我只想马上和我老婆离婚 谢谢,谢谢 |
[43:07] | – Can I have a white wine, please? – Sure. | 请给我一杯白葡萄酒 好的 |
[43:11] | – There you go. – Thank you. | 给你 谢谢 |
[43:30] | – What was that? – I wanted to touch you for good luck. | 这是什么意思? 我想摸摸你可以带来好运 |
[43:35] | – For me? – No, for me. | 为我? |
[43:38] | Maybe some of it’ll rub off, um- | 不,是为我自己 |
[43:42] | Are you an artist? | 也许不会有作用 什么,你是画家? |
[43:45] | You’re an artist. I’m a painter. | 你是真正的艺术家 我只是一个画家 |
[43:48] | I mean, I’m trying to- | 我是说,我会尽力去 |
[43:50] | – I’m not saying this right. – Listen, are you making ends meet? | 我没说这是对的 你收支平衡吗? |
[43:54] | Um, it’s an expensive city. | 嗯,这是一个消费很高的城市 |
[43:57] | Oh, it’s the only city. | 哦,这只是个城市罢了 |
[44:00] | What’s Fowler pay you? Peanuts, right? | 福勒请你的? 小人物 |
[44:03] | Yeah. | 对吗? 是的 |
[44:26] | I need an assistant. I pay room and board, give life lessons that are priceless, plus a salary. | 我需要一名助手 我可以提供房间和画板 |
[44:31] | You wouldn’t know anybody who needs a job, would ya? | 生命之课是无价的,还有薪水 你不会知道谁会需要一份工作的 |
[44:33] | Oh, God! | 你呢? 哦 |
[44:35] | – What’s your name? I’m Lionel Dobie. – Hi. | 天! 你的名字?我叫莱昂内尔.多比 嗨! |
[45:06] | We skipped the light fandango | “我俩轻舞于曼妙灯光里” |
[45:42] | Did you know that flute playing was once banned by law? | 你知道吹奏长笛曾经是被法令禁止的吗? |
[45:48] | Once upon a time it was. | 以前曾经是的 |
[45:53] | It was banned because it was so beautiful… | 被禁止是因为它的音乐如此美丽 |
[45:56] | that all the virgins fell in love and got themselves seduced. | 让所有的处女都坠入了爱河 并诱惑她们误入歧途 |
[46:05] | My father told me that story. He’s Claudio Montez… | 我父亲告诉我这个传说 他叫克劳迪・蒙特兹 |
[46:10] | and he’s the greatest flute player in the world. | 他是这世上最棒的长笛手 |
[46:16] | My mother is Charlotte Montez… | 我的母亲叫夏洛特・蒙特兹 |
[46:18] | and she’s usually travelling in India or somewhere… | 她常去印度旅游或别处 |
[46:21] | taking photographs or maybe writing a book. | 摄影或者写书 |
[46:25] | Her beautiful face was the first sight I ever saw. | 她美丽的脸庞 曾经是我看到的第一样东西 |
[46:30] | When I was born, Claudio used to play the baby music for me… | 当我出生时,克劳迪用他的银笛 |
[46:33] | on his silver flute. | 为我吹奏BB音乐 |
[46:37] | It was the first sound I ever heard. | 这是我曾经听到的第一种声音 |
[46:40] | They named me Zoe, because Zoe means “life” in Greek. | 他们为我取名佐伊 |
[46:53] | Zoe, consider her | 因为佐伊在希腊语里是生活的意思 片名:没有佐伊的生活 |
[46:57] | Zoe, deliver her | 摄影:维托里奥.斯托拉罗 |
[47:00] | She’s so offbeat | 导演:弗兰西斯・科波拉 |
[47:04] | So bittersweet | |
[47:08] | Zoe, consider her | |
[47:12] | Zoe, deliver her | |
[47:15] | Life would be nothing without her | |
[47:19] | She’s got that something about her | |
[47:22] | Makes me weak | |
[47:31] | Zoe, consider her | |
[47:33] | Since Claudio and Charlotte are rarely home… | 自从克劳迪和夏洛特很少在家之后 |
[47:35] | I live alone in the Sherry Netherlands Hotel… | 我就独自住在雪利荷兰酒店 |
[47:38] | where the old ladies in the elevator wear too much perfume. | 这里电梯里的老妇人 衣服上总有太浓的香水味 |
[47:44] | Hector is our family butler and my guardian angel. | 赫克是我们家的管家 也是我的护卫天使 |
[47:48] | He takes care of me when my parents are travelling… | 当我父母大半时间外出旅行时 |
[47:51] | which is most of the time. | 就由他来照顾我 |
[47:58] | – I’m not in. – Good morning, Miss Montez! | 早上好,蒙特兹小姐,你好 |
[48:02] | Come on. Get up. You don’t wanna be late for school again. | 快点,起床了! 你不想又上学迟到的 |
[48:05] | – Hi, Vegas. – Smell that hot chocolate. | 嗨,维加斯 |
[48:07] | Come on. It’s just like you like it- sugar and Sweet’N Low. | 闻起来象是热巧克力 |
[48:11] | – One and one. – Yeah. Don’t wanna go to school. | 快点,这就象喜欢你一样会喜欢它的 我不想去学校 |
[48:14] | – I don’t feel good. – You don’t what? | 我觉得不舒服 |
[48:17] | You know, maybe you have the flu. It’s going around. | 你不想,你知道 也许你得了流感 |
[48:20] | Let me- Ooh! I burned my hand! | 让我 喔,我烧伤了我的手! |
[48:24] | Quick, get the salve. Ooh, please help! Please! | 快点,,拿药膏来! 喔,请帮帮我! |
[48:28] | Tell you what. We’ll look at your horoscope, okay? | 告诉你为何 我们来看看你的星座 好吗? |
[48:31] | See what that says about going to school. | 看看他们怎么说去学校的 |
[48:34] | “Miss Zoe Montez, Aries. | 佐伊`蒙特兹小姐,白羊座 |
[48:36] | Have a nice continental breakfast… | 你有一个丰盛的欧式早餐 |
[48:38] | then get up real quick and get dressed for school. | 然后你会很快的起床 并穿好衣服去学校 |
[48:42] | Don’t dilly-dally. “ | 不要磨蹭! |
[48:44] | What’s that mean, “dilly-dally”? | “磨蹭”是什么意思? |
[48:47] | It means you made it up. | 就是说你编出来的 |
[48:51] | How ’bout you wear this today? This is nice. | 今天你想穿什么衣服? |
[48:55] | My father gets the most unusual mail. Brooklyn Academy of Music- | 这件不错 我爸爸大多数收到的都是不寻常的信 |
[48:59] | – Yes or no? Wanna wear this? – No. | 布鲁克林音乐学校 好还是不好?想穿这件吗? |
[49:02] | – No? – Julio Iglesias tickets? | 不 不 |
[49:07] | How ’bout this? You could put this on real quick. | 朱丽欧门票? 这件如何? |
[49:10] | – Mm, okay. – Okay. | 你可以很快就穿好 好的 |
[49:15] | You know, maybe you should open the rest of the mail… | 好的 也许你该在你今晚从学校回家后 |
[49:17] | when you get home from school tonight. | 再拆其它的信 |
[49:19] | You’ll have more time then. | 那时你会有大把的时间的 |
[49:22] | Hmm, the minister of Sharez is having a big bash. | 雪罗兹有一个盛会 |
[49:25] | – Sharez. Do you know where is? – Mm, no. | 雪若兹?你知道在哪吗? 不知道 |
[49:28] | We could look it up in the atlas tonight. But now you can’t be late. | 今晚我们可以在地图上找找 但现在你不能迟到 |
[49:32] | – You know what your mother said. – Oh, my mother. Her life is always such a mess. | 你知道你母亲会怎么说 哦,我的母亲,她的生活总是一团糟 |
[49:36] | And before you know it, she tries to organize mine long-distance. | 这些你都知道的 你又要错过巴士了 |
[49:40] | – Listen, you’re gonna miss the bus again. You know what time- – It’s not right. | 你知道什么时间 这不对 |
[49:42] | – Look, it’s 8:06, 8:07. – It’s just not fair. | 这不公平 听着,已经8点零6了,8点零7 |
[49:45] | – Right in that area. Hurry. – Hot to trot. | 赶紧去那,快点 嘿,看到了吗? |
[49:48] | Hey, you see? Your favourite. Look, farm fresh. | 你的最爱 听着,新鲜的 |
[49:53] | And it’s done just like you like it. | 就想喜欢你一样喜欢它 |
[49:55] | Seven-and-a-half minutes. | |
[49:57] | I put a little salt on it, no pepper. | 我放一点盐进去,没有胡椒粉 |
[50:00] | Okay, now, chew it 20 times like I showed you. | 好了,现在,咀嚼20次 |
[50:04] | One- Oh. Okay, just yolk? | 让我做给你看 一次 |
[50:07] | I’ll give you some of the white stuff later. | 好了,只是蛋黄? 迟点我会给你一些白色的东西吃 |
[50:09] | Remember her trying to teach me about my credit cards and my damn bank balance? | 记得她试图教我关于我的信用卡 我的该死的银行余款的事吗? |
[50:13] | Watch your language. Don’t say “bank balance. “ | 注意你的用词 不要说“银行余款” |
[50:16] | Once I was in debt, I was in debt so much… | 我曾经负债 我曾经负过很多债 |
[50:19] | that with all the deductions she took out of my allowance… | 尽管她拿走了我所有的零用钱 |
[50:21] | I didn’t even have enough money to pay for taxis. | 我甚至没足够的钱做出租车 |
[50:26] | Thanks, Hector. Just don’t let my mom long-distance harass you. | 谢谢,赫克 只是别让我妈妈总是烦着你 |
[50:30] | Whatever’s right. | Whatever’s right. 无论如何都是对的 |
[50:32] | – Oh, good. Thanks, Vegas. – The bus is leaving. It does not wait. | 噢,谢谢,维加斯 巴士要开走了,不会等你了 |
[50:35] | – It’ll wait! – Don’t miss the B-U-S! – Don’t worry. Calm down. | 它会等的,不用担心 冷静点 |
[50:39] | Go, Zoe, go! | 不会错过巴士的 快走,佐伊 |
[50:46] | Hustle, Zoe. | 赶快,佐伊 |
[50:49] | Good morning, Mr Lilly. What’s new? | 早上好,历力先生 有什么消息? |
[50:51] | I suppose you want cash, Zoe. | 我猜你要钱,佐伊 |
[50:54] | I was just saying hello. | 我只是想说HELLO |
[50:57] | Please, a twenty, two tens, a five and five singles. | 一张20,两张10元 一张5元和5元零钱 |
[51:00] | Charge it to my account, please. Just in case I miss my bus. | 请从我的帐户里扣 |
[51:09] | And they’re off! Oh! | 我只是怕万一我错过了巴士 他们走了! |
[51:11] | Here comes Zoe, running tired. Running tired. | 佐伊来了,跑累了 |
[51:15] | Zoe’s gonna be late for school again. She’s gonna be late, folks. | 跑累了,佐伊又要迟到了 |
[51:19] | She’s running slow. She’s running tired. | 她要迟到了,伙计 |
[51:21] | She’s not gonna make it! Come on, Zoe. Run. Run, Zoe! | 她跑得这么慢,她跑累了 她不会赶上的 |
[51:28] | Shit! | 快点,佐伊,跑呀,佐伊 该死! |
[51:37] | Cab, cab, cab, cab! Taxi! | 出租车,出租车 |
[51:50] | – You know, I have yet to see you be on time. – Thanks for your concern. | 我还是准时看到你了 谢谢你的关心 |
[51:55] | – Who is that? – Oh, that’s the new kid. – Oh, that’s the new boy. | 那是谁? 新来的小孩 |
[51:58] | – New boy? – Oh, my Lord, look! – That’s a very, very nice suit. | 噢,我的天 那是非常非常棒的衣服 |
[52:01] | Look at that thing on that guy’s head. | 瞧那家伙脑袋上戴的东西 |
[52:04] | It’s a turban. Haven’t you ever seen one before? | 是包头巾,你以前没见过吗? |
[52:06] | Let’s get an interview with that new boy! | 让我们去给这个新来的男孩做个采访 好啊 |
[52:08] | Yeah! Andrea Melcher says he’s one of the richest boys in the world. | 安德里亚`梅尔彻斯说他 是这世上最富有的男孩之一 |
[52:12] | – Oh, my God. – Andrea said that? – She knows him already? | 哦,我的天 她已经认识他了? |
[52:15] | – She works fast. – The richest boy. | 她可真卖力 最有钱的男孩 |
[52:20] | – Excuse me. – Zoe, how are we gonna get an interview with him? | 对不起! 佐伊,我们对他来个采访如何? |
[52:23] | – He has bodyguards. – Yeah. – Big bodyguards. | 他有保镖,很壮的保镖 |
[52:26] | Rich people like to be in the press. | 有钱人总是生活在压力之下的 |
[52:28] | Yeah, but what are you gonna say to him? | 但你要和他说什么呢? |
[52:30] | We have champagne and caviar, baby. | 我们有香槟和鱼子酱,宝贝 |
[52:33] | I show you my new BMW and my red Ferarri. | 我向你展示我的新宝马 |
[52:37] | We make beautiful music together. | 和我的红色法拉利 我们一起演奏美妙的音乐 |
[52:39] | He’s got a silver Maserati with a 24-hour-a-day driver. | 他有一辆银色的玛萨拉蒂 |
[52:43] | – Can you believe that? – My Maserati goes 185 | 和全天24小时服务的司机 你能相信这些吗? |
[52:48] | Girls. Girls, girls. Now, we need to get back to work. | 孩子们! |
[52:51] | – Sorry, Mrs Mendez. – We have a magazine to put out. | 孩子们,我们需要回去干活了 我们要把杂志拿出去 |
[52:53] | – Who has his number? How can we get his number? – Andrea. | 谁有他的电话号码? 我们如何得到他的号码? |
[52:55] | – Andrea’s just like- – Andrea! | 安德里亚 她说的 |
[53:00] | – Are you talking to me? – Can we have Abu’s phone number? | 安德里亚 你们在叫我? 我们能得到他的电话号码吗? |
[53:02] | He’ll be on the cover of Dingbat News. | 他会成为找乐子新闻的头条的 |
[53:07] | I enjoy taking long walks. | 我喜欢散长步 |
[53:10] | He enjoys long walks. | 他喜欢散长步 |
[53:13] | I get really bored with spending money. | 我认为花钱很无聊 |
[53:17] | Bored spending money. | 花钱无聊 |
[53:20] | I intend to inherit my father’s wealth… | 我打算继承我父亲的遗产 |
[53:22] | and after that, create many times more… | 之后花更多的时间去创造财富 |
[53:25] | so that I will be the richest man in the world… | 所以到我24岁时 我会是世上最有钱的人 |
[53:28] | by the time I am 24. | 最近,有人给我提供毒品 |
[53:30] | Lately, people have been offering me drugs, but I am not interested. | 但我没兴趣 有巧克力吃我就很满足了 |
[53:34] | – I can satisfy myself with a chocolate bar. – Really? | 真的? |
[53:38] | I like going to parties. Sometimes the Hewitt girls… | 我喜欢参加聚会 有时,休依特女孩会邀请我参加她们的聚会 |
[53:41] | – invite me to their parties… – Thank you. – at the Carlyle or the Concorde. | 谢谢 在卡莱尔或者协和式飞机上 |
[53:46] | Last year, I was a straight guy. I was very preppy- | 去年,我成了一诚实小伙 |
[53:49] | into computers, video games and a dirt bike. | 我非常正统 玩电脑,电子游戏和脏单车 |
[53:54] | – Now, I am into clothes and music and art. – Wow. | 现在,我讲究衣着,玩音乐和艺术 |
[53:58] | This is the Dingbat News, not People magazine. | 这是找乐子新闻,不是大众杂志 |
[54:01] | Well, we are supposed to wear socks, but I do not. | 那么,我们假定我穿着破袜子 但我没有穿 |
[54:05] | Oh, good. Doesn’t wear socks. | 哦,好的 不穿破袜子 |
[54:08] | I have talked to Morgan Fairchild on the telephone for an hour in my room. | 我曾经和摩根孩子 在电话里聊了一个钟头 |
[54:15] | Oh, I suppose you see right through me, popular girls like you. | 在我的房间 哦,我猜你见过我 象你这样的时髦女孩 |
[54:20] | – See through you? – Yes. Right through me, I think. | 见过你? 是的,见过我,我想 |
[54:23] | – Why? – I have no friends, hardly. | 为什么? 我没有朋友,几乎没有 |
[54:27] | Not any kids of my own age. | 在我这个年龄的小孩 |
[54:29] | But I have plenty of adult friends… | 但我有很多成年朋友 |
[54:31] | but they’re easy to get when you’re rich. | 但当你有钱时他们就来得很容易 |
[54:34] | – No friends at all? – Not one. | 根本没有朋友? 一个都没有 |
[54:37] | – Really? – Gee, that’s too bad. – Abu, I was a very lonely kid. | 天,这太糟糕了 阿布,我曾经是一个很孤独的小孩 |
[54:41] | I used to travel with my father, so I had no friends. | 我习惯于和我父亲去旅行 所以我没有朋友 |
[54:45] | You? No friends? Really? | 你?没有朋友?真的? |
[54:48] | Then my mom told me the story of the bunny rabbit. | 然后我的妈妈告诉我 关于小兔子的故事 |
[54:52] | “Bunny rabbit”? What is bunny rabbit? | 小兔子? 小兔子的故事是什么? |
[54:56] | Once upon a time there was a bunny rabbit, a lonely one. | 从前有一只小兔子 |
[55:01] | He had no friends at all. | 很孤独的一只兔子 它根本没有朋友 |
[55:03] | So his mother put him in his backyard with all his toys and carrots… | 所以它的妈妈把它的 |
[55:07] | and vegetables and said, “You play here with all your stuff. “ | 所有玩具放在后院里 还有胡萝卜和蔬菜 |
[55:11] | – And what do you think happened? – What happened? | 然后说“在这和你所有的东西玩耍” 接着你猜发生了什么事? |
[55:13] | Soon, lots of bunny rabbits were peeking over the fence, saying… | 什么事? 一会,很多小兔子从栅栏偷看并说道 |
[55:17] | “Can I play too?” | 我也可以玩吗? |
[55:19] | My mom told me that story. | 我的妈妈告诉了我这个故事 |
[55:22] | Whenever I’m lonely and have no friends… | 无论我有多孤独,没有任何朋友 |
[55:24] | I just have a lot of fun by myself. | 我就会给自己找乐 |
[55:27] | And people always peek over the fence and say, “Can we play too?” | 人们总是会从栅栏偷看并说 “我们也可以玩吗?” |
[55:31] | I see. So be it. | 我明白了 所以就去做吧 |
[55:35] | Can I play too? | 我也可以玩吗? |
[55:38] | – Let’s go shopping. – Okay. | 让我们去买东西 好的 |
[55:47] | Thank you, Abu. I had a wonderful time. | 谢谢你,阿布,我玩得很开心 |
[55:49] | – So have I. – But it’s extremely late. | 我也是 但已经太晚了 |
[55:53] | – Will you be in trouble? – I don’t think so. Bye-bye! | 你会有麻烦? |
[55:57] | I’m sorry. We don’t have a “Carter” on here. | 我不认为,再见! 对不起,我们这没有一个叫卡特的住在这 |
[55:59] | Right here. Come on. Pull it. | 到这来 快点 |
[56:02] | – Come on. Move! Hey! – Hey, I’m cool, buddy. I’m not a real security guard. | 快点,走呀 我不是真正的保安 |
[56:05] | – I’m just an out-of-work actor tryin’ to pay the rent. – Quiet! Quiet, fat man. | 我只是个失业演员设法在支付租金 安静点,胖子 |
[56:09] | – We do this all the time. – Leave me alone!Jimmy, please! – Now you got something to tell your grandchildren. | 我们一直做这个的 离我远点 你会有些东西告诉你的孙子的 |
[56:13] | – Don’t hurt her! – Lie down there. On your hands! Come on! | 别伤害她 躺在这 |
[56:15] | It’s all right. Come on. Do what they say. It’s a robbery. | 他们在说什么? 是抢劫 |
[56:17] | – Quiet! And don’t look! – I’m scared. – Be still and don’t look at them. | 安静点,别东张西望 |
[56:21] | Stay here and don’t look. Don’t look! | 我会的 只是别望着他们 |
[56:27] | – Keep your eyes down. – I don’t want to. – Shut up, kid! | 别看 闭上你的眼睛 |
[56:31] | – Comfy? – Leave her alone. Kick me. Don’t kick her. | 我不想做 闭嘴,小孩,舒服吗? |
[56:36] | What do you have there? | 踢我,别踢她 哦,是的,上面 |
[56:40] | – Pop it, pop it. Come on! – Hey, that’s my father’s. Number 77! | 取出来,快点 这是我父亲的77号 |
[56:44] | – Clam up, kid, or I’ll make ya howl! – They’ve got his security box! | 闭嘴,孩子,或者我让你闭嘴 他们抢走了我父亲的保险盒 |
[56:48] | I was gonna inherit his cuff links someday. | 有一天我会继承到他的高尔夫球护腕的 |
[56:50] | – Will you keep quiet? – Zoe, this is serious. Look at my eye. | 你不能安静点吗? 佐伊,这不是开玩笑的 看着我的眼睛 |
[56:54] | – I’ve got an audition tomorrow. – Just the big stuff. | 明天我有一个试演 |
[56:56] | – Blot that out with a little Chanel Soft Bisque number three. – Really? | |
[57:00] | – Hey, how you kids doin’ there, huh? You need anything? – All right. | 你们在干什么? |
[57:03] | – You comfy? – Yeah. – No. – You want anything? A blanket? | 你需要什么吗? 好的,不 |
[57:05] | Uh, how about a lobster roll, or, uh, maybe a club sandwich? | 一件毯子? 一件毯子还是三明治? |
[57:08] | How would you like that? Ask me. Anything you want. You just ask me. I’m your man, okay? | 你喜欢这样吗? 任何你想要的,我是你的人 |
[57:12] | Come on, fellas. Let’s go! Move it! Come on! Let’s go. | 好了吗?快点,活计们 我们走吧 快点 |
[57:23] | Don’t make any fuss for a while. We might be right back. | 快点! 暂时不要有任何慌乱 我们也许会回来的 |
[57:27] | Good for you. Big deal. | 对你就好了,大人物 |
[57:30] | Boy, Zoe, if I could remember this sense memory, I’d be the hit of my acting class. | 孩子,如果我还能记得这种感觉 我在我的演戏课上就会成功 |
[57:34] | – Bravo,Jimmy. – Thank you, Mr Lilly. | 杰米,很勇敢 谢谢你,历力先生 |
[57:36] | – Are you all right, Zoe? – Yeah. | 你没事吧,佐伊? 是的 |
[57:39] | You were very brave. | 你非常勇敢 |
[57:49] | Lately, all these high-class New York hotels have been getting robbed. | 近来,所有纽约的高级酒店都曾遭到抢劫 |
[57:53] | I’m glad the crook dropped the package he stole from my father’s… | 我很高兴这个强盗掉了 从我父亲的保险盒里偷的包裹 |
[57:56] | safe deposit box, and I got it back. | 并让我得到了 |
[58:05] | Wow. Those crooks sure didn’t know what they had. | 这些强盗不知道他们做了什么 |
[58:12] | I’d better tell Hector. | 我最好告诉赫克 |
[58:17] | Hector! Hector, wake up! Hector! | 赫克,醒醒 |
[58:21] | – What? – There was a robbery downstairs! | 什么?楼下被抢劫了 |
[58:23] | – What? – Yeah. | 什么?是的 |
[58:25] | – Are you all right? – Yes. Here, look. | 你没事吧? 是的,这儿,你看 |
[58:29] | They just took it out of my father’s safety deposit box. | 他们只拿走了我父亲保险盒里的钱 |
[58:32] | Look, it’s a diamond, and there’s a note. | 这是钻石,这里有一张便条 |
[58:35] | “A Tear of Sharez for my tears when I heard your flute. Princess Soroya. “ | 当我听到你的笛声时 雪罗兹会因我哭泣而哭泣 |
[58:41] | – Sharez? Where’s that invitation we opened this morning? – In the garbage. | 莎罗亚公主 雪罗兹? |
[58:46] | – What? – Threw it in the garbage. – Oh, gosh. | 就是我们今早打开邀请信的地方? 在垃圾堆里 |
[58:49] | Come on. Come on, Hector. | 我把信扔进垃圾堆了 什么?哦,糟了 快点,赫克 |
[58:52] | – How’d you get that thing? – Those crooks dropped it. | 你怎么得到这个东西的? 那些强盗掉了它 |
[58:54] | – Vegas, drop- Ahh! – Ahh! – Open your mouth. | 维加斯・别咬了 张开你的嘴 |
[58:57] | – Drop it! – Zoe, just- – I am! | 佐伊,快走 |
[58:59] | – Pull it, pull it, pull it. – Wait! Got it! – Got it? Okay. | 拿到了 你拿到了?是的 |
[59:02] | I hope we have all the pieces. I don’t know. | 我希望我们能拼起来 |
[59:04] | – Yeah. – You think so? – Yeah. | 我不知道,你也这么想? 是的 |
[59:07] | Yeah, we-we got it all. It’s all here. | “雪克・奥马尔邀请――” |
[59:09] | – “Sheik Omar requests-” – “Sheek” Omar. | “雪克・奥马尔” 肯定是“叙克” |
[59:13] | – It’s pronounced “shake”. – “Sheek” Omar. | 叙克・奥马尔 |
[59:15] | Okay. “Sheik Omar requests the pleasure of the company of Mr Claudio Montez… | 叙克・奥马尔…很高兴的邀请 |
[59:19] | at dinner and a party to follow. | 克劳迪・蒙特兹 |
[59:21] | Princess Soroya will wear the famed Tears of Sharez earrings. | 参加宴会 莎罗亚公主会戴着 |
[59:27] | Black tie. “ | 著名的雪罗兹之泪耳环 黑礼服 |
[59:29] | Well, black tie’s no problem, but the earrings- | 好了,黑礼服不是问题 但这耳环 |
[59:31] | one earring, anyway, is gonna be a problem. | 只有一个耳环 不管这样,这是个问题 |
[59:33] | – How can she wear it if it’s here? – I know. | 如果这只在这,她如何戴? 我知道 |
[59:37] | Claudio’s in big trouble, and it’s not his fault. | 克劳迪有大麻烦了 这不是他的错,我知道发生什么了 |
[59:41] | I know what happened. She probably heard him play the flute, and then she took it off her ear and gave it to him. | 她大概是听了他吹奏笛子 然后她摘了一个耳环给他 |
[59:45] | – It happens all the time. – And the sheik must think… | 事情就是这样的 这个叙克一定认为 |
[59:48] | that he’s falling in love with his wife. | 他和他的妻子坠入了爱河 |
[59:50] | – Oh, no. – We gotta find this Princess Soroya. | 哦,不 我们要找到莎罗亚公主 |
[59:54] | Give her back the diamond. That’s all. | 给回她这只耳环 这就是了 |
[59:56] | Sheik Omar. Maybe Abu’s heard of him. | 叙克・奥马尔 也许阿布认识他 |
[59:58] | Abu? Who’s Abu? Abu who? | 阿布?谁是阿布? |
[1:00:01] | Abu’s my new friend. | 阿布是我的新朋友 |
[1:00:07] | Hi, Abu? It’s Zoe. | 嗨,阿布?我是佐伊 |
[1:00:09] | Fine. And you? | 我很好,你呢? |
[1:00:12] | I hope it’s not too late. | 我希望现在打给你不太晚 |
[1:00:14] | Say, Abu, do you know Sheik Omar? | 阿布,你认识叙克・奥马尔吗? |
[1:00:19] | “Shake” Omar. | 雪克・奥马尔 |
[1:00:25] | Oh, he’s your uncle. | 哦,他是你叔叔? |
[1:00:29] | Oh, he’s the king! | 哦,他是国王? |
[1:00:33] | So Princess Soroya is your aunt. | 所以莎罗亚公主是你的姑妈 |
[1:00:39] | Abu? How would you like to have a party? | 阿布,你喜欢怎样参加聚会呢? 和胡萝卜、蔬菜一起玩 |
[1:00:43] | – Play with all your carrots and vegetables. – Vegetables? | 蔬菜? 对不起,赫克 |
[1:00:46] | – Sorry, Hector. – Hit me in the head with the hat. Abu? | 把帽子扔到我头上? 阿布? |
[1:00:49] | – Yeah, like the bunny rabbit. – Rabbits? What’s goin’ on? | 象小兔子一样 兔子?这究竟是怎么回事? |
[1:00:52] | Oh! Your parents are out of town. Perfect! | 哦,你父母不在城里 |
[1:01:00] | Yoo-hoo! Yoo-hoo! | 太好了 |
[1:01:03] | It’s Tom Cruise, and I’m wearing a tank top. | 这是汤姆・克鲁斯 我还穿着件贴身短背心 |
[1:01:06] | – Howdy,Jimmy. How’s tricks? – Eh. Hey, Zoe, you think next time your mom has Joe Papp over for dinner… | 你好,杰米 |
[1:01:11] | she could use these for place mats? | 恶作剧搞得怎么样? 佐伊,你觉得你妈妈下次请乔・帕普吃饭 |
[1:01:13] | – I think the plates might break. – Ohh. | 她会用这些做杯垫吗? 我觉得盘子会打碎的 |
[1:01:16] | – Say,Jimmy, I like you in that colour. – Thanks,Jimmy. – Something about a man in uniform. | 我喜欢你穿的这种颜色 就象男人穿的制服 |
[1:01:20] | Oh, and, ladies, these pinky drinkies are on Raoul. | 哦,女士们,红酒在雷欧那 |
[1:01:23] | – All right. – Strawberry daiquiris. – Who’s coming to Abu’s party? | 好了,谁会去阿布的聚会? |
[1:01:26] | Hey, the butler did it. | 这是男仆做的 |
[1:01:28] | Zoe, I gotta talk to you for a minute. | 马克・贝,玛丽・莎伦 佐伊,我要和你谈一会 |
[1:01:31] | – Zoe, your mother called and said- – Yeah, I know. | 佐伊,你妈妈说的 |
[1:01:34] | My mother called to tell me that she’s working on a new photo journal of India, and my mother is home. | 是的,我知道 我妈妈告诉我 |
[1:01:40] | – My mother is home. – Hello, Zoe darling. | 她在印度给一家新的摄影杂志工作 而我的妈妈在…家 |
[1:01:43] | So, is this what your father calls “sophisticated”? | 我妈妈在家 Hello,佐伊,亲爱的 |
[1:01:48] | Twelve-year-old girls drinking strawberry daiquiris and reading Paris Vogue. | 看来这就是你爸爸称之为狡辩的解释了 12岁的女孩们喝草莓鸡尾酒 |
[1:01:52] | – Mom, what are you doing here? – Oh, my God, we gotta go. | 学巴黎时尚 妈,你在这里干什么? |
[1:01:54] | That’s a warm welcome, and I’m your mother… | 我得走了 这是一个热烈的欢迎 |
[1:01:56] | this is my bedroom, and these are my earrings. | 我是你妈妈,这是我的卧室 还有…这是我的耳环 |
[1:02:01] | – I’m sorry, Mrs Montez. – Sorry. | Bye,蒙特兹夫人 对不起 |
[1:02:03] | – Bye, Zoe. – That’s my hat. | Bye,佐伊 那是我的帽子 |
[1:02:04] | – Watch that. – Sorry. – Bye, Mrs Montez. | 对不起 Bye 蒙特兹夫人 |
[1:02:07] | – I’m sorry, girls. I was not intending to be a snob. It was- – So long, Zoe. | 对不起,孩子们 我并没打算成为一个势利的人 |
[1:02:12] | – You will forgive me, won’t you, girls? – Bye, Zoe. – Bye, Mrs Montez. | 我觉得她有很大的麻烦 你们会原谅我的,不是吗? |
[1:02:14] | – Bye, girls. – Move it, move it. Let’s go. Move it. | Bye,孩子们 |
[1:02:20] | – Hello. – Aw. | 快点,我们走吧 |
[1:02:22] | One, two, three- | 一,二,三 |
[1:02:25] | Come on, Lundy. Hurry up. Let’s go. | 快点,兰迪 |
[1:02:27] | – Bye, Zoe. – See you later, Bridget. | 赶快,我们走 |
[1:02:29] | Uh, sorry, Mom, but what’s going on? | BYE,佐伊 对不起,妈妈 |
[1:02:33] | Zoe, I know this is- this is difficult, but… | 但发生什么事了? 佐伊,我知道这是 |
[1:02:36] | your father and I are trying a reconciliation. | 这很难开口 但你父亲和我正在准备和解 |
[1:02:40] | What? | 什么? |
[1:02:43] | Oh, Zoe. Oh, sweetheart. | OH,佐伊 OH,甜心 |
[1:02:46] | Most kids would be happy to hear that. | 大多数孩子听到这个都会高兴的 |
[1:02:50] | Oh, whatever’s right. | 哦 怎样说都是对的啦 |
[1:02:54] | – It’s your clothes, I think. – My clothes? | 我想这是你的衣服 |
[1:02:56] | Something’s wrong with my clothes? | 我的衣服? 我的衣服有什么不对吗? |
[1:02:58] | The shoulders are really big. | 肩膀这实在…宽了点 |
[1:03:02] | Oh, Zoe, would yo- Please don’t start on my shoulders. | 哦,佐伊,请不要找借口和我吵架 |
[1:03:05] | A woman shouldn’t have bigger shoulders than a man. | 一个女人是不该有象男人一样宽的肩膀 |
[1:03:09] | Besides, they slide around. | 另外 他们都滑到一边去了 面对现实吧,妈妈 |
[1:03:20] | We should have given me a fair warning you were coming… | 他们已经老了 当你进来时 你该给我一个公平的警告 |
[1:03:22] | so I could have reserved a room at the Plaza. | 那么我会在广场保留一个房间 |
[1:03:25] | She’s a nut. | 她是个疯子 |
[1:03:27] | See? And you’re smoking again. | 看,你又开始抽烟了 |
[1:03:29] | I tell you, Charlotte, you shouldn’t be hanging out with those art friends of yours. | 夏洛特,你不该再和 你的那些玩艺术的朋友出去了 |
[1:03:33] | Lucy Montana and Aggie Zenobia? You’re better than that, Mom. | 露西・蒙太娜和阿吉・季诺碧亚 你最好这么做,妈妈 你真的很有天份 |
[1:03:38] | You have real talent, and you’d see it if you’d quit competing with Claudio. | 你明白如果你停止和克劳迪的争执 |
[1:03:43] | I’m the daughter, and you’re the mother! Oh. | 我是女儿而你是我妈妈 |
[1:03:47] | I’m the mother, and you’re the daughter. | 我是妈妈而你是我女儿 |
[1:03:49] | Right. | 对 |
[1:04:17] | Daddy, oh, Daddy! | 爸爸,OH,爸爸! |
[1:04:19] | – I was worried about you. – How’s my principessa? | 我很担心你! 我的小公主怎么样了? |
[1:04:25] | I love your scarf. Can I wear it? | 非常好,非常好 我喜欢你的围巾 |
[1:04:28] | Of course. | 我可以戴戴吗? 当然可以 |
[1:04:30] | Can I have it? Just kidding. | 我可以拥有它吗? |
[1:04:34] | Look. You can use it for a poster. | 只是开玩笑 |
[1:04:37] | Ah. Wonderful. Good idea. | 看,你可以用这个做海报 哦,好极了,好主意 |
[1:04:39] | It’s a- It’s a work of art. | 这是――这是件艺术品 瞧 |
[1:04:42] | Look. I could use it for an album cover. | 我可以用它做纪念册的封面 你觉得如何? |
[1:04:46] | – What do you think? – Yeah. Sit down. Relax. You must be tired. | 是的,坐下,放轻松 |
[1:04:51] | – Can I get you a drink? – Ah, sure. | 你定是累了 我给你拿杯喝的吧? |
[1:04:57] | Hey, Vegas. How are you, Vegas? | 哦,好的 嗨,维加斯 |
[1:05:03] | Thank you. | 你好吗,维加斯? 谢谢 |
[1:05:05] | – My bambina. – How’s everything? | 一切还好吗? |
[1:05:10] | Well… | 哦 |
[1:05:13] | in life there are always a few problems. | 在这世上,总是有一些问题 |
[1:05:16] | But, uh, things are not too bad. | 但,嗯,事情不会太糟糕 |
[1:05:19] | We were all surprised you interrupted your tour. | 我们都很惊讶你中止了你的旅行 |
[1:05:22] | – Well, you know how it is. – How is it? | 哦,你知道怎么了 |
[1:05:28] | Uh, I’m a little bit in hot water. | 怎么了? 哦,我 |
[1:05:34] | – You know what that means? – I can figure it out. | 有一点困境 |
[1:05:38] | But nothing for you to worry about, my little signorina. | 你知道这是什么意思? 我会明白的 |
[1:05:45] | That’s for me, Vegas. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[1:05:48] | Hello? | 我的小姐 这是打给我的,维加斯 |
[1:05:50] | Yes. | 你好? 是的 |
[1:05:54] | Still? | 还是? |
[1:05:59] | – What is it? – Oh, my little charmer. | 是什么? 哦 我的小可爱 |
[1:06:03] | Did you know Mom was coming home too? | 你知道妈妈也回家了吗? |
[1:06:07] | Yes, your mother. | 是的,你妈妈 |
[1:06:10] | Zoe, did I ever tell you how once playing the flute was banned by law? | 我曾经给你说过 |
[1:06:15] | A million times. | 从前吹长笛是被法令禁止的吗? 无数次啦 |
[1:06:18] | It was banned because the sound was so beautiful… | 被禁止是因为 |
[1:06:21] | so seductive. | 这音乐如此美丽,如此诱人 |
[1:06:24] | – It oughtta be against the law. – It’s true. | 它应该被法令禁止 是真的 |
[1:06:29] | Since when did you start smoking again? | 你几时又开始抽烟了? |
[1:06:31] | Mm. Occasional cigarette. | 偶尔抽抽 |
[1:06:33] | A flautist shouldn’t smoke. I can help, Pops. | 吹笛手不该抽烟的 |
[1:06:44] | Believe me, Zoe, there is no problem, though. | 我可以帮你,爸爸 相信我,佐伊,没关系的 |
[1:06:48] | It was just a- | 这只是 |
[1:06:50] | Well, you see- Yes? | 哦,你知道―― |
[1:06:56] | A very beautiful, mysterious woman. | 是的? 一个非常美丽神秘的女郎 |
[1:06:59] | A princess, in fact. She heard you play the flute. | 实际上是一位公主 |
[1:07:04] | And she was so moved that she gave me a jewel- | 她听过你吹奏笛子 |
[1:07:08] | an earring. | 她被深深感动了并送我一块宝石 |
[1:07:10] | She plucked from her ear and said… | 一只耳环 她从耳朵上摘下来并说道 |
[1:07:14] | “A Tear of Sharez for my tears… | 当我听到你的笛声时 |
[1:07:18] | when I heard your flute.” | 雪罗兹会因我哭泣而哭泣 |
[1:07:21] | I put it in my pocket. | 我把耳环放进了我的口袋 |
[1:07:23] | It’s nice, isn’t it? But- But- | 这很精彩,不是吗? 但是 |
[1:07:27] | How? I thought it was stolen. | 但怎么回事? 我想耳环已经被偷走了 |
[1:07:33] | Her husband is- | 她的丈夫是 |
[1:07:35] | You see, Zoe, he doesn’t know it was all an innocent misunderstanding. | 你知道,佐伊 |
[1:07:39] | Neither will Mom. Exactly. | 他并不清楚这些都是误会 妈妈也不清楚 |
[1:07:42] | And this is the wrong time for something to go wrong. | 对极了 这真是漏屋偏逢连夜雨 |
[1:07:45] | Just give it back. He has a man watching me. | 只需要还回去 他派了个人监视我 |
[1:07:50] | Maybe I can help, Pops. | 也许我可以帮你,爸爸 也许 |
[1:07:53] | Maybe. | 克劳迪,你是如此迷人 出租车!得叫辆车 |
[1:07:57] | Claudio, you’re so charming. | 这是因为要下雨而取消的 请你叫辆出租车好吗? |
[1:08:02] | Taxi! Get | Taxi! |
[1:08:05] | us a taxi. It’s raining out. Will you please hail a taxi? | |
[1:08:06] | I’m trying. I don’t want to get wet. | 我不想被淋湿 |
[1:08:08] | Oh, there they are. – Hi. – Hi, guys. | 哦,她们来了 |
[1:08:11] | My dress. – It’s raining. Zoe, I love your hair. | 你有吃的吗? |
[1:08:20] | Got anything to eat? You got any candy bars, peanuts… Zoe, Zoe, give it to me. | 你有糖吗? 佐伊,把它给我 |
[1:08:24] | Margit, relax. – or anything, huh? – Zoe, oh, my God. | 或是任何东西? |
[1:08:27] | I don’t know. I’m hungry. | 我饿死了 |
[1:08:31] | Here’s chocolate kisses. I’ll bring you more tomorrow if you let me go! | 这里有巧克力 如果你让我走,明天我会给你带更多的 |
[1:08:34] | Promise? I promise! | 你答应? |
[1:08:36] | Okay. You better come back, ’cause I’m hungry. | 我答应! 好的,你最好会回来 |
[1:08:39] | Oh, my gosh! Taxi! | 因为我饿死了 |
[1:08:46] | Zoe, what took you so long? We couldn’t get here. It was raining so hard, we could not get a cab. | 出租车! |
[1:08:50] | All these people came. Come see. Really? Hey, come on. Let’s look. | 出租车! 佐伊,你们怎么来得这么迟? |
[1:08:55] | One for the money Two for the show | 雨下得很大,我们也没拦到出租车 所有的人都来了,来看吧 |
[1:08:58] | Three to get ready and go, cat, go | 真的? 嘿,来吧,让我们看看 |
[1:09:01] | Welcome to my house, girls. Come, let us go. | 欢迎来到我这,孩子们 来吧,跟我来 |
[1:09:05] | Let’s party! | 让我们一起玩吧! |
[1:09:07] | One more thing to say | |
[1:09:10] | Being here at home Sitting all alone | |
[1:09:16] | In and out one world | |
[1:09:18] | I’m dreamin’ back on Earth | |
[1:09:22] | Looking out in space | |
[1:09:25] | I see just one race | |
[1:09:28] | We’re giving in to fate We’re giving in to hate | |
[1:09:34] | I’ve fought you many times before | |
[1:09:40] | And I am really tired of war Hey, Andrea, Andrea, is that your boyfriend? | 嘿,安德里亚 |
[1:09:52] | Thinking ’bout old times only makes me sad ‘Cause I Just lost the best friend that I ever had Now winter’s near September’s here | 这是你的男友吗? |
[1:10:02] | And I wish I was going back | 哦,谢谢你,佐伊 |
[1:11:02] | Oh, thank you, Zoe. Now I am really living. Me too. | 现在我才觉得自己是活着的 |
[1:11:13] | Abu, are we gonna meet the princess? | 我也是 阿布,我可以见见公主吗? |
[1:11:47] | This is my friend, Aunt Soroya. | 这是我的朋友,莎罗亚姑妈 |
[1:11:51] | Zoe Montez, Your Highness. | 佐伊・蒙特兹,陛下 |
[1:12:05] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:12:09] | You are a jewel… | 你是一块宝石 |
[1:12:13] | Zoe Montez. Takin’ a holiday | 佐伊・蒙特兹 |
[1:12:20] | I need one, like, right away | 夏洛特,亲爱的 |
[1:12:23] | I’m takin’ a holiday right now | |
[1:12:27] | Da da da da da da Takin’ a holiday | |
[1:12:31] | I need one, like, right away | |
[1:12:34] | I’m taking a holiday right now | |
[1:12:38] | Charlotte, darling… | |
[1:12:41] | why is it so impossible for us to be in love, hmm? | 为何我们之间不可能坠入爱河呢? |
[1:12:47] | It is impossible to be married to the man… | 嫁给一个 能让每个听了你的笛声的女人都陶醉的男人 |
[1:12:49] | whose flute playing intoxicates every woman who hears it. | 是不可能的 |
[1:12:53] | Zoe says a woman must never be jealous of a man. | 佐伊说 一个女人必须永远不会为男人嫉妒 |
[1:12:55] | Zoe is 12 years old. All the more you should listen to her. | 佐伊才12岁 |
[1:13:06] | Cut! | 那你更加要听她的 停! |
[1:13:10] | Let’s all go to dinner. You can clean your room later. | 让我们去吃晚饭吧 你可以迟点收拾房间 |
[1:13:13] | Where should we go? The RTR. | 我们去哪吃? 去R.T.R |
[1:13:16] | Yeah, the Russian Tea Room. | 哦,俄国茶餐厅 |
[1:13:18] | Not Japanese food or Thai food. | 不吃日本菜或者泰国菜 |
[1:13:21] | Okay. Yea! | 好的 |
[1:13:36] | That’s no fair. | 太棒了 |
[1:13:39] | It’s nice to walk home together. | 这不公平 一起走回家很棒 |
[1:13:59] | Bravo. | 吹得好 |
[1:14:00] | Do you know the difference between a flutist and a flautist? | 你知道吹笛手之间的不同吗? 我不知道 |
[1:14:04] | I don’t know. Fifty bucks a week more. | 一周赚得超过50美元 |
[1:14:35] | Oh, Pops, the baby music. | 哦,爸爸,这BB音乐 |
[1:15:05] | The baby music. | 这BB音乐 |
[1:15:16] | Goodbye, Zoe. Goodbye? | 再见,佐伊 |
[1:15:22] | I just got a telegram. | 再见? 我刚收到一封电报 |
[1:15:26] | They need me to play in Athens, Greece. | 他们要我在希腊雅典演出 |
[1:15:29] | Then Rome and Vienna. | 然后是罗马和维也纳 |
[1:15:32] | It’s a sudden engagement. | 这是一个太突然的约定 |
[1:15:35] | But… | 但是 |
[1:15:37] | when you’re a big girl, you’ll come with me. | 当你成为了一个大女孩时 |
[1:15:40] | I promise. | 你会和我一起去的 我保证 |
[1:15:43] | You’ll make the travel arrangements. | 你会安排好这次旅行的 |
[1:15:46] | Paint a pretty picture of me. | 给我描述美丽的场面 |
[1:15:50] | Order the caviar. | 采购鱼子酱 |
[1:15:53] | Oh, Pops, can’t I go with you? | 爸爸,我能和你一起去吗? |
[1:16:00] | I’m afraid not. | 我恐怕不能答应 |
[1:16:29] | I don’t know if you can hear me, but here they are, just like I promised. | 我不知道 如果你能听见我,但它们都在这 就象我答应过的 |
[1:16:43] | She’s why I love New York. Have a nice day. | 她就是为何我喜欢纽约的原因 |
[1:16:47] | See ya soon, I hope. | 希望你有愉快的一天 我希望不久还能见到你 |
[1:16:51] | Look, Mom. Look at her. She’s wonderful. | 瞧,妈妈,瞧她 她很完美 |
[1:16:57] | She’s so beautiful and graceful. She is fabulous. | 她这么美和优雅 她是仙女 |
[1:17:02] | She’s what I call the ideal woman. | 她就是我梦想中的完美女人 |
[1:17:09] | Zoe, I’ve really been a fool all these years, looking in all the wrong places for something. | 佐伊,这些年来我真的很傻,瞧 因为一些事而走错了路 |
[1:17:13] | I’m always a fool. | 我也一直是个笨蛋 |
[1:17:16] | Oh, God. How lucky. | 多幸运,在我的无知面前一直面对 |
[1:17:18] | Right in front of my nearsighted face the whole time… | 我自己的女儿 |
[1:17:20] | my own daughter, and you’re the most fun I’ve ever had. | 你是我永远拥有的最好玩的东西 |
[1:17:24] | Mom, I just happen to have two first-class tickets to Paris… | 妈妈,我只想有两张第一班去巴黎的票 |
[1:17:29] | leaving at 8:00 a. m.,JFK. | 在上午8点离开纽约 |
[1:17:33] | A few days in Paris with you? Sounds good to me. | 和你在巴黎住上一段日子? 对我而言,听起来不错 |
[1:17:36] | Some shopping, catch the Chanel show. | 逛逛街,被香奈尔展示迷住 |
[1:17:39] | Oh. Why not? It doesn’t cost all that much more. | 为何不?这不需要很大代价的 |
[1:17:41] | Not really. It would be a sin not to keep going. | 不谈论有点不合情理 |
[1:17:44] | And we just have to go to Greece. Oh, yes, Greece. | 我们只需要去希腊 |
[1:17:47] | That would be wonderful. To see Claudio, hear him play. | 哦,是的,希腊 那一定很好 |
[1:17:50] | And cast my shadow along the Acropolis. | 去见克劳迪,听他演奏 顺着卫城抛掉我的阴影 |
[1:18:45] | Bravo! Go, Dad! | 加油,爸爸! |
[1:18:49] | Yea! Bravo! | 耶! |
[1:19:18] | And so you could say, we all lived- on tour- | 太棒了! 所有如你所说 |
[1:19:22] | happily ever after. | 我们一起生活,巡演 从此一直快乐 |
[1:20:19] | I’m 50 years old, I’m a partner in a big law firm. | 我已经50岁了 我是一间大的律师公司的合伙人 |
[1:20:22] | You know, I’m very successful… | 你知道 我是一个很成功的人 |
[1:20:24] | and I still haven’t resolved my relationship with my mother, you know. | 但我还没有下定决心中断和我妈的联系 |
[1:20:27] | I had a dream the other night that she died. | 某晚我梦到她说 |
[1:20:50] | Make a left on the next corner. You’re going the long way. | 下个路口向左转 |
[1:20:55] | Mom, I know how to drive to the cemetery. | 你会到这条长路的 |
[1:20:57] | Yeah, you know. And slow up. | 妈妈,我知道怎么开车去墓场 是的,你知道 |
[1:20:59] | You have to speed? I’m doing 30 miles. | 开得这么慢,你在睡觉吗? 我的时速是30英里 |
[1:21:03] | Listen, if you’re gonna be nasty, I’m not going. | 听着,如果你让我生气,我就不去了 |
[1:21:08] | You really want her out of your life, don’t you? | 你真的希望她远离你的生活,不是吗? 我不知道该怎么说 |
[1:21:10] | You know, I don’t know what to say. Tonight I’m gonna take Lisa home to meet my mother for the first time… | 今晚我将第一次 带利萨回家见我妈 |
[1:21:15] | and I’ve been nervous about it all day, you know. | 我整天都很紧张因为 |
[1:21:17] | Because my mother always humiliates me. She always finds some way. | 我妈妈总是羞辱我,她总是会挑刺 |
[1:21:20] | Even when I was a kid, you know, and I would go out with her shopping, to the store… | 甚至在我还是孩子时 |
[1:21:24] | she would speak so loudly. | 当我和她去买东西时,她总是很大声 |
[1:21:25] | You know, she always speaks at the top of her lungs, and I… | 她总是大声嚷嚷 |
[1:21:28] | you know, and I-I-I- it always made me self-conscious, you know. | 你知道,我 这总是让我很忸怩 |
[1:21:31] | I- I-I’m just not looking forward to a good evening. | 你知道,我只是 不指望有一个愉快的晚上 |
[1:21:34] | You still react to her like a small boy. | 你还是象一个小男孩一样敏感 |
[1:21:36] | You really have to have some sense of humour about it. | 对这些你该有些幽默感的 |
[1:21:39] | I can’t. I try, but I can’t, you know? | 我不能,我试过了 但我做不到,你知道 |
[1:21:41] | I- I-I- She just gives me a hard time. | 她让我有了一个困难时刻 |
[1:21:43] | She- She- She’s always telling me that I look terrible… | 我总是说我看起来有多糟糕 |
[1:21:45] | and she’s critical, you know? | 而她很挑剔 你知道,我 |
[1:21:47] | Listen. What can I say? I-I love her, but I wish she would disappear. | 听着,你在说什么? 我――我爱她 但我希望她可以消失 |
[1:22:06] | Hi, Mom, I-I hope we’re not late. Hello. | 嗨,妈妈,我希望我们来的不晚 |
[1:22:09] | Hello, hello. Hi. How are you? | 嗨,你好吗? |
[1:22:11] | Gee, you look terrible. | 天,你看上去很糟糕 |
[1:22:14] | Oh, this is very nice. Thank you. | 哦,这里很好,太好了 |
[1:22:16] | It’s so cheerful. He doesn’t like it. | 谢谢 他不喜欢这个 |
[1:22:19] | What do you mean I don’t like it? It’s fine. Huh. | 我不喜欢这个是什么意思? 没事 |
[1:22:21] | He thinks it’s too Jewish. What does that mean? | 哈,他认为这太犹太化了 那是什么意思? |
[1:22:24] | You know, his name is not Sheldon Mills. | 你知道,他的名字不是谢尔登・米尔 而是米尔斯坦 |
[1:22:27] | It’s Millstein. – Yes, I know. – She knows, Mom. | 是的 她知道,妈妈 |
[1:22:29] | She knows. I told her. Be quiet. I’m talking to her. | 我告诉她 安静点 我在和她说 |
[1:22:32] | You’re losing your hair. | 你失去了你的头发 |
[1:22:34] | He had such beautiful red hair when he was a boy. | 当他还是孩子时,他有很漂亮的红发 |
[1:22:37] | He was always ashamed of it. They used to call him Red. He hated it. | 他总是为此觉得羞耻 他们总是叫他“瑞德” 他讨厌这样 |
[1:22:42] | Take some bread and butter. | 拿点黄油面包来 |
[1:22:44] | You know, his father, may he rest in peace… | 你知道,他父亲 愿他安息吧! |
[1:22:48] | was completely bald too. | 头发也全秃了 |
[1:22:50] | I’m not completely bald. You will be. | 我还没有全部秃 |
[1:22:54] | What do you do, Lisa? | 你会的 你做什么的,利萨? |
[1:22:56] | I work in an advertising firm, part-time. | 我在一家广告公司做 兼职的 |
[1:22:59] | It’s the perfect job for me, ’cause it leaves me plenty of time to be with the kids. | 这是很好的工作 因为可以让我有大量时间和孩子们在一起 |
[1:23:03] | How many? Three. | 多少? 三个 |
[1:23:05] | By a previous marriage. Eat your dessert. | – 之前的一次婚姻生的 |
[1:23:10] | Here he is. Oh. | – 吃你的甜品! |
[1:23:12] | Nineteen months old. Oh, he’s adorable. | 他在这里,19个月大 哦,他很可爱 |
[1:23:14] | And look at that little behind. Mom, please! Enough already. | 瞧他的小屁股 妈妈,摆脱了,已经说够了 |
[1:23:19] | Everything embarrasses him. He’s always shushing me. | 每次他都是不好意思 他总是对我不耐烦 |
[1:23:23] | He says I talk too loud when we go out, you know, like in restaurants? | 他说当我们出去我总是太大声 比如在餐厅 |
[1:23:28] | It’s just too bad. What do I care if people listen? | 这只是太糟糕了 我才不怕大家听到了呢 |
[1:23:32] | He was always ashamed. Hmph. | 他总是很害羞 |
[1:23:35] | He used to wet the bed. Oh, God. | 他常常尿床 哦 天 |
[1:23:38] | Excuse me. I’ll be right back. | 对不起 我马上回来 |
[1:23:41] | Mom, we’re gonna have to go. Really. Oh- | 我们必须走了 |
[1:23:43] | ‘Cause I gotta get a cab back. And dinner was- dinner was terrific. | 因为我得叫辆车回去 晚餐很不错 |
[1:23:46] | Look, look. Listen, Sheldon. Don’t get married. | 听着,谢尔登 不要结婚 |
[1:23:50] | Mom, I don’t wanna discuss it. | 妈妈,我不想讨论这个 |
[1:23:52] | I wanna discuss it. What do you know about that? | 我想讨论这个,你知道这意味着什么? |
[1:23:56] | After all, where do you come to a blond with three children? | 最终,你要和这个金发女人 还有三个孩子去哪? |
[1:23:59] | What are you, an astronaut? | 你是什么,太空人? |
[1:24:09] | Are you okay? My mother did it again. | 你没事吧? 我妈妈又来了 |
[1:24:15] | No, that was last week’s trauma. | 和你的未婚妻吃晚饭? 那是上星期的创伤 |
[1:24:17] | Today, I’m at work… | 今天,我在上班时 |
[1:24:20] | and I’m in the middle of an important conference. | 我在一个很重要的会议开到一半时 |
[1:24:22] | You know, I work for a very conservative firm. Everything is always very formal. | 你知道,我在一个非常保守的公司上班 每件事情都非常正常 |
[1:24:27] | Excuse me, Mr Mills. I think they’re a pretty good group of people in general. | 对不起,米尔先生 |
[1:24:28] | Your mother’s here. What? | 你母亲来了 |
[1:24:30] | Joe and Annabel are working on communications with them. Your mother’s here to see you. | 什么? 你母亲到这来看你了 |
[1:24:33] | Now, we’ve explored a few different issues. I’ve outlined a few different ones here. | 是的,我们在调查一些不同的出版发行 妈妈 |
[1:25:07] | Mother. Say hello to Aunt Ceil. | 向席尔姑妈问好 你到这里来干什么? |
[1:25:11] | What are you doing here? We just saw Cats. | 我们只是来看CATS 卡茨?卡茨先生? |
[1:25:14] | CATS. CATS. Katz? Mr Katz? Cats. Cats, the show. | |
[1:25:18] | Remember? You gave me two tickets? | 那展览 记得你给了我两张票吗? |
[1:25:20] | OH,CATS. CATS. Oh, Cats. Cats, of course. | |
[1:25:24] | So I thought I’d take Aunt Ceil to see your office. | 当然记得 所以我带席尔姑妈来你的办公室 |
[1:25:27] | Isn’t it beautiful? She doesn’t hear a thing. | 这里不是很漂亮吗? 她什么都听不见 |
[1:25:31] | Sheldon, we’re a little behind schedule. Oh, yes. Yes, sir. | 谢尔登,我们的进度有点落后 哦,是的,是的,先生 |
[1:25:34] | Uh, I’m- S- See, I’m all tied up. | 哦,我 看,我会全力配合的 |
[1:25:37] | This is Bates, the one with the mistress. | 这是贝茨,公司的一把手 |
[1:25:43] | Hello, Mrs Millstein? Hi, it’s Lisa. | HELLO,米尔斯坦夫人 嗨,这是利萨 |
[1:25:47] | I- I’m calling to invite you to come out… | 我打电话给你想邀请您 |
[1:25:49] | on Sunday with Sheldon and me. | 在星期天和我们一起外出 |
[1:25:51] | I’d like you to meet the children. | 我希望你见见孩子们 |
[1:25:54] | Oh, please come. | OH,请一定来 |
[1:25:56] | Uh-huh. W-We can have lunch and hopefully have a wonderful time. | 我――我们可以一起吃午饭 |
[1:26:02] | I don’t know why we have to sit out here. | 希望有一个愉快的时光 我不明白为何我们必须袖手旁观 |
[1:26:05] | It’s a nice table. It’s- It’s cold out here. | 这里有很漂亮的桌子 |
[1:26:08] | And why- And why do we have to go all the way back like this? | 在外面很冷 为何我们不能象这样意见一致的回去? |
[1:26:12] | Right this way. It’s a nice table. Oh, I don’t like when it’s outside like this. | 请往这边走 这有很漂亮的桌子 |
[1:26:17] | After all, the weather- – There you go. – You know how it is. | 当我在外面时我不喜欢这样 何况,这天气 |
[1:26:20] | And, oh, well. All right, all right. Thank you. Thank you. | 你知道是怎样的 哦,好了,谢谢你 |
[1:26:25] | I don’t know why we have to be out here. Here, I’ll give you this wine list. You can look at that. | 我不明白为何我们要坐在外面 |
[1:26:28] | You tell me, why? Thank you. | 你来告诉我为何? 谢谢 |
[1:26:30] | I don’t- I don’t particularly care for an outdoor table. – And this. – Thank you. | 我不是很在乎外面的桌子 我不明白你带我到这来干什么? |
[1:26:58] | I don’t know what you brought me here for… | 嘘 我对魔术没什么兴趣 |
[1:27:01] | because- I’m not crazy about magic. | 是为了孩子们 孩子们?哦,我可不是孩子 嘘,没错,只需要看就是了 |
[1:27:04] | It’s for | It’s for the kids. |
[1:27:06] | the kids. The kids, but I’m no kid. Quiet. Just watch. | |
[1:27:10] | All right, all right. I’ll take it easy. | 好吧,好吧 |
[1:27:12] | I won’t do anything else. | 我会放松的,我不会做别的事 |
[1:27:27] | That’s a trick? I don’t know. | 那是诡计? 我不明白 |
[1:27:29] | This I never saw before. It’s a nothing. | 这以前我从未看过 这没什么 |
[1:27:33] | Hi, my name is Shandu the Great, but you may just call me”Great.” | 嗨,我叫大人物谢登 但你可以只叫我大人物 |
[1:27:37] | Today we’re gonna do some magnificent magic for you… | 今天我们会给你们带来最棒的魔术 为了我们的第一个表演 |
[1:27:39] | and for our first illusion, a most startling illusion… | 非常奇妙的表演 我需要一些特别观众 |
[1:27:42] | I need somebody special, I need somebody brave, I need a princess. | 我需要一些勇敢的观众 我需要一位公主 |
[1:27:45] | How ’bout, uh, somebody, uh, over there. | 是什么样的人呢,嗯 那边 |
[1:27:48] | No, not you, sir. A princess. | 不,不是你,先生 是一位公主 |
[1:27:50] | Um, how about- Yes. There’s a lady right over there. | 是怎样―― 对了,那边的一位女士 |
[1:27:54] | The lady right there in the third or fourth row. Right over there. Rita. | 在那边的 这女士在第三排或第四排那 就在那里 |
[1:27:56] | Me? That’s it. Give her a little encouragement. | 我? 对了,给她一点小小的掌声鼓励 |
[1:28:16] | How are you? Not so good. | 你好吗? 不太好 |
[1:28:19] | You’re not nervous. What are you, Chinese? | 你不要太紧张了 你是什么人,中国人? |
[1:28:22] | Uh, I’ll tell you. We’re gonna put a few swords right through the middle of you. | 我们会拿一些剑从中间穿过你的身体 |
[1:28:26] | It’s gonna be a delight. You’ll be tickled. I’ll be tickled? | 你会觉得痒 我会觉得痒? |
[1:28:28] | You’ll be tickled to death. That’s just a joke. | 你会痒得死去,这只是开开玩笑 |
[1:28:31] | What did you say your name was again? Sadie Millstein. | 能再说下你的名字吗? 莎蒂・米尔斯坦 斯坦 斯坦S-T-E-I-N |
[1:28:35] | Stein. | Stein. S-T-E-I-N. |
[1:28:38] | I got a son. He’s a lawyer. He’s sitting over there. | 我有一个儿子,他是位律师 |
[1:28:41] | He changed his name to”Mills.” | 他正坐在那 他把自己的名字改成了米尔 |
[1:28:43] | How old are you, Sadie? Old enough. | 你有多大了?够老了 |
[1:28:46] | Old enough. – Old enough to do our Chinese box trick, one of the greatest tricks I do? – That’s a box trick? | 老得足够来玩我们的中国箱子骗局 我做的最伟大的骗局之一 |
[1:28:49] | Come on over this way, Sadie. You’re gonna see a miracle right before your very eyes. | 箱子骗局? 你会看到以前从未看过的奇迹 |
[1:28:52] | Uh, what? It looks like a storage- – Have you ever seen me before in your life? | 什么?呃,这看起来象一间储藏室 你以前见过我吗? 没有 |
[1:28:56] | No. – How do you know it’s me? – I don’t even wanna. | 你知道我吗? 我甚至不… |
[1:28:58] | Trust me. – I don’t even wanna. – Trust me. | 相信我 我不想试 |
[1:29:00] | I don’t wanna trust you. Very simple, Sadie. Into the box. | 很简单的,进到箱子里 |
[1:29:02] | All you do is step into the box. Takes a minute. Let’s go. | 只要你进到箱子里,呆一会 我不想进这个箱子 |
[1:29:05] | I’m not gonna go into the box. Are you crazy or something? | 你疯了还是怎么了? |
[1:29:08] | It’s my trick, Sadie. Into the box. L- Let me take this pocketbook. | 这是我的诡计,莎蒂 进箱子里 |
[1:29:10] | No, no, no, no. Come on. | 让我帮你拿手提包 不,不,不,不 |
[1:29:13] | I keep my jewellery and my papers in the box. | 来吧,我得留着我的珠宝 |
[1:29:17] | Look, look. Okay. Say goodbye, Sadie. | 瞧,瞧 说再见,莎蒂 |
[1:29:19] | Down in the box, Sadie. Watch how we do it. It’s gonna be a lot of fun. She’s doing great. Relax. | 躺进箱子里,莎蒂 她做得很好,放松 |
[1:29:22] | Jump on down. All right, I’m jumping. | 好的,我在跳 |
[1:29:24] | She’s jumping into the box, finally. Oh, I’m jumping. | 她跳进了箱子 哦,我在跳 |
[1:29:28] | Watch your nose, Sadie. It’s dark in here! | 小心你的鼻子,莎蒂 |
[1:29:30] | Here we go with the great Chinese box illusion. | 这里好黑 我们开始了,这是精彩的中国箱子幻觉表演 |
[1:29:38] | Sword, please. Thank you so much. | 请拿剑来,非常感谢 |
[1:29:40] | Two solid steel swords, coated with aluminum to protect the finnish. | 两把实心的钢剑 |
[1:29:44] | Sword number one. | 涂上了铝保护层完成的 |
[1:29:45] | Okay, Sadie, watch your nose. | 第一把剑 好了,莎蒂,小心你的鼻子 |
[1:29:48] | Here it comes. One, two and three. | 它们来了 |
[1:29:52] | Ouch! Sword number two. | 一、二、三 |
[1:29:55] | Sadie, heads up. Here we come. | 哎哟 第二把剑 |
[1:29:57] | One, two and right through the middle. | 莎蒂,抬头 来了,一、二、三 |
[1:30:00] | Sword number three. | 穿过了中间 第三把剑 |
[1:30:03] | You okay in there, Sadie? | 你在里面还好吧,莎蒂? |
[1:30:09] | Okay, Sadie, last one comin’ down. | 好了,莎蒂,最后一把 |
[1:30:11] | Deep breaths. One, two- | 下来了 深呼吸 |
[1:30:15] | And now, the miracle. | 一、二 现在,奇迹开始了 |
[1:30:21] | No place to hide. Nothing there. Nothing there. | 没地方藏身 这里什么都没有 |
[1:30:27] | Okay, Sadie, things are gonna get better. That’s one. | 好了,莎蒂,情况会越来越好的 |
[1:30:30] | Two. That’s three. | 这是第一把,第二把 这是第三把 |
[1:30:37] | Here we come. | 来了 |
[1:30:39] | Okay, Sadie, time to come out. One, two- | 好了,莎蒂,是时候出来了 一、二 |
[1:30:46] | Where is she? | 她去哪了? |
[1:30:50] | Where is she? | 她去哪了? |
[1:30:57] | Where’d she go? She’s not in the front, is she? | 她到哪去了? |
[1:30:59] | Did you look on the bottom? | 她不在前面 你有察看底下吗? |
[1:31:01] | It’s impossible. She can’t get out. There’s nobody- | 这不可能 她不可能出来的 |
[1:31:04] | Where’s my mother? I don’t know. | 这里没有人 我母亲去哪了? |
[1:31:06] | What do you mean you don’t know? What are you talking about? | 我不知道 你这是什么意思? |
[1:31:08] | She vanished. | 你在说什么? 她消失了! |
[1:31:10] | “Vanished”? What do you- Disappeared. Vanished. | 消失?什么―― 她消失了 |
[1:31:13] | How is that possible? I have no idea. It never happened to me before. | 消失了 但这怎么可能? 我没有办法,以前从未发生过 |
[1:31:16] | Did it, Rita? No, it’s, it’s, it’s like a miracle. | 你认为呢,丽塔? 不,这就象是真的奇迹 |
[1:31:19] | That’s exactly what I thought when it happened. | 我觉得这才能解释刚才发生的事 |
[1:31:21] | Just like a miracle. How does this trick work? | 只是,象一个奇迹 |
[1:31:23] | There’s a secret compartment, but she’s not in it. It’s empty. | 你是如何玩这诡计的? 这有一个秘密的隔间 |
[1:31:26] | Okay, we’ve searched every inch of the theatre. She’s gone. | 但她不在里面,这是空的 我们找遍了戏院的每个角落 |
[1:31:29] | What do you mean,”She’s gone”? How can she be gone? Look what they’re tellin’ me here. | 她不见了 你什么意思她不见了? |
[1:31:32] | How is it possible that she’s gone? | 看看他们在这告诉我的什么 她怎么可能不见了? |
[1:31:34] | Wh-Where did you get this trick? I don’t understand. Wh-Where did you buy this thing? | 你在哪学的这个诡计? 你在哪买的这些东西? |
[1:31:37] | I got it in Pittsburgh 20 years ago. The place is out of business now. | 20年前在匹兹堡学的 那地方现在已经破产了 |
[1:31:40] | Maybe- Maybe it has got to do with molecules. | 也许是变成了分子 你说分子是什么意思? |
[1:31:43] | What do you mean,”molecules”? You take a little Jewish lady… | 你带走的这个小犹太女士 你把她放进箱子里的 |
[1:31:45] | you stuff her in a box and she disappears, and she’s telling me molecules? | 然后她就不见了 你却告诉我她变成了分子? |
[1:31:49] | You know what, the theatre’s not taking any responsibility for this either. Don’t worry about a thing. | 戏院不会为此负责的 |
[1:31:51] | Anything happens to your mother, I’ll get you two free tickets to any show we do. | 任何事都会发生在你母亲身上 我会给你两张免费门票来看我们的任何演出 |
[1:31:55] | Who wants tickets? What are you talking about? – Okay, I-I-I’m gonna call the police. | 谁想要门票? 我会去报警的 |
[1:31:58] | No, no, I don’t want any publicity on this. It’s too strange. | 不,不,我不想惊动警方 这太奇怪了 |
[1:32:01] | You know,”Attorney’s mother vanishes during magic trick.” | 律师的母亲被魔术变没了? |
[1:32:03] | It’s bizarre. I don’t want publicity on this either. | 这很怪异 |
[1:32:05] | Nobody would ever volunteer again. Look what he’s worried about. | 我不想公开这件事 没人会再自愿表演了 |
[1:32:08] | You’re worried that no one’s gonna volunteer? All right, look. | 瞧他担心的是什么 你担心 |
[1:32:10] | There’s gotta be some kind of rational explanation for this thing. 900 people were watching the box. | 这会有一些合理的解释 900人都看到了 |
[1:32:13] | She never got out, she’s not in there, there’s no trapdoors or mirrors. | 她不可能出来的 她不在里面 |
[1:32:16] | Even the magician over here, he doesn’t he doesn’t know how it happened. | 这里没有活板门或者镜子 甚至没有魔术师在这 |
[1:32:20] | We’ve got a problem here. | 他不明白这是如何发生的 我们在这有一个问题 |
[1:32:29] | Mom. Did you see Mom? What? | 妈妈,你看到妈妈了吗? 什么? |
[1:32:32] | My mother. She’s not upstairs. We were just in her apartment. | 我的母亲,她不在楼上 我们刚刚在她的公寓 |
[1:32:34] | Di- Have you spoken with her at all? | 你更本没和她说过吗? |
[1:32:38] | Mother. I think I have one. | 妈妈 |
[1:32:40] | For how long do you wanna borrow it? | 我认为我有一个 你想借多久? |
[1:32:42] | My moth- Did my mother call you at all? Did mother call? | 我的 你根本不知道我妈妈叫你吗? |
[1:32:45] | What brings you here? | 你到这带了什么? 什么?妈妈 |
[1:32:48] | Mother. I’m looking for Mother. His mother. | 我在找我妈妈 他的妈妈 |
[1:32:51] | Oh, oh. I think I spoke to her this morning. | 哦! 我想起,我今天早上和她说过话 哦? |
[1:32:55] | Uh-huh. She borrowed a scarf. | 她借了一条围巾 |
[1:32:57] | She never returned it. Hello? | 她从来没还过 |
[1:33:00] | Yes, I called before. I- I called to inquire… | HELLO?是的,之前我打过电话的 我打电话来询问 |
[1:33:03] | uh, if an elderly lady had- had shown up, uh… | 我――如果有一位年老的女士露面 |
[1:33:07] | i- in missing persons or th-the morgue or the hospital or- | 我――在失踪人口 |
[1:33:10] | Y- Yes, yes, I spoke with you. | 者太平间、医院… 是的,我在和你说 |
[1:33:14] | Nothing at all? | 什么都没有? |
[1:33:16] | Uh-huh. Okay. | UH-HUH,好的 |
[1:33:19] | Okay, thank you. | OK.谢谢你 |
[1:33:20] | Sheldon, how’s your mother? | 谢尔登 |
[1:33:29] | Are you okay? Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. | 你母亲怎么样了? 你还好吗? |
[1:33:36] | Hello? Any word? | 是的,你知道,我没事 HELLO?有消息吗? |
[1:33:39] | Well- Yeah, no, I- I-I’ve heard nothing. | 哦,不,我什么都没听到 |
[1:33:42] | I- I put a private detective on it. | 我请了私人侦探调查 |
[1:33:45] | You know, I don’t know, maybe she got hit in the head with a sword… | 也许有把剑击中了她的头部 |
[1:33:48] | and she’s got amnesia or something, you- | 她得了健忘症还是什么 |
[1:33:51] | Oh, God. Right. I’ll- I’ll call you back. I’ll call you back. | 好的,我会再给你电话的 |
[1:34:17] | Come on. You can’t go on like this. She’ll- She’ll turn up. | 来吧,你不能这样继续下去了 |
[1:34:22] | Jesus, it’s been three days already. | 她会被找到的 |
[1:34:24] | I know. I know. | 天,已经三天了 我明白 |
[1:34:33] | You look pretty. | 你看上去很美 |
[1:35:01] | That was great. | 哦,这太好了 |
[1:35:03] | You never made love to me like that before. | 你以前做爱从未象现在这样 |
[1:35:06] | And you didn’t even have alcohol. | 你甚至都没有喝酒 |
[1:35:09] | I don’t know. I just felt so loose, you know. | 我只是感觉很放纵 |
[1:35:11] | I- I was just relaxed completely. | 你知道,我 我可以完全放松 |
[1:35:17] | I guess what I needed was- was a release from all that tension. | 我猜我需要的是 将所有的紧张释放出来 |
[1:35:32] | I feel like a new man, you know? I- A-At first- | 我觉得我换了个人似的 你知道,我 |
[1:35:35] | When it first happened, I was crushed with, with panic. | 这事刚发生时 我非常恐慌 |
[1:35:38] | Then, after a week passed… | 然后,过了一周 你知道,就象是 |
[1:35:41] | you know, it was like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders. | 很多压力一下子从我肩膀消失了 |
[1:35:43] | I- I-I find that I smile more easily… | 我发觉自己笑得更容易了 |
[1:35:46] | and I-I- I’m more energetic at work, you know. | 我工作起来也精力充沛 你知道 |
[1:35:49] | And, and, and my sex life has never been better. | 我的性生活也从未象现在这样好 |
[1:35:52] | I mean, Lisa says that, uh, I-I’ve- | 我是说,利萨说 |
[1:35:55] | she’s never seen me so relaxed and uninhibited in bed. | 她也从未看见我在床上如此放纵 |
[1:35:59] | What do you think? | 你觉得是什么原因? |
[1:36:01] | Well, obviously, it’s because she’s gone, right? | 哦,很明显这是因为 |
[1:36:05] | I mean, what else could it be except that she’s- | 她不见了,对吗? 我是说,发生这些事情除了 |
[1:36:07] | she’s not around any more, and- and it’s astonishing, isn’t it… | 因为她再也不在周围 而我 |
[1:36:11] | how, how, how, how much, you know, she’s- | 这太奇怪了,不是吗? 多少,你知道,她 |
[1:36:13] | A- And nothing terrible happened. It wasn’t brutal. | 并且再也没有糟糕的事情发生了 这不是无情 |
[1:36:15] | No- No ugly thing happened. She didn’t die or no- | 没有令人难堪的事情发生 她没死 |
[1:36:18] | You know, she just sort of mysteriously and peacefully vanished, you know? | 你知道,她只是有些不可思议 并且静静的消失了 |
[1:36:23] | You don’t think that she’s gonna come back, do you? | 你不认为她会回来了吗? |
[1:36:35] | Mr Flynn? | 弗林先生? |
[1:36:37] | Oh, Mr Mills. | OH,米尔先生 |
[1:36:39] | Look, Mr Mills, I’m really sorry to report there’s no progress on locating that missing woman. | 我很抱歉关于查找失踪的女人 |
[1:36:44] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Don’t- I- I came by to say that I located her myself. | 还没有丝毫进展 没事的,没事 |
[1:36:48] | I found her, and she’s back, and she- | 我来是要说我自己找到她了 |
[1:36:50] | What happened was she had, um, like a- | 我发现了她,她已经回来了 她发生了什么事情 |
[1:36:54] | sort of a mini-stroke, and she- she didn’t remember anything. | 就象,有点小中风 |
[1:36:56] | She didn’t who she was, and she was wandering around. | 而她不记得任何事了 |
[1:36:59] | But she’s okay now, and I- and so I’ll take care of it. | 她不知道自己是谁 她常四处游荡,但她现在没事了 |
[1:37:02] | She’s- You can- You can drop the case. | 所以我会照顾好的 你可以中止这个案子了 |
[1:37:04] | Just drop the case? | 只是中止这个案子? 是的 |
[1:37:06] | Yeah. Don’t- Don’t find her. Don’t look for her any more. | 不用找她 |
[1:37:28] | You’re sure you’re okay? Mm. I’m great. | 再也不用找她了 你确定你没事? |
[1:37:31] | And I’ve never been better. Never been better. | 我很好,我从未这么好过 嗨,今天你怎么样,米尔先生? |
[1:37:45] | Hi. – How are you today, Mr Mills? – Good. I’m very good. | 很好,我觉得很好 你看起来很好 |
[1:37:47] | You look wonderful. Do I? Thank you. I’ll take this. | 谢谢,我来拿这个 还要别的吗? |
[1:37:49] | Is there anything else? No, just-just that’ll do. | 不,只是这个 |
[1:37:51] | Two dollars, sir. Okay. | 两美元,先生 |
[1:37:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:37:56] | Everything okay with you? Yes, sir. | 你一切还好吗? 是的,先生 |
[1:37:58] | Good. Wonderful to see you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 谢谢 |
[1:38:00] | Thank you. Thank you very much. Hope to see you again soon. | 希望下次再见到你 谢谢 |
[1:38:02] | Thank you. What is all that confusion outside? | 外面怎么这么混乱? |
[1:38:04] | I don’t know. There’s always noise, sir. | 我不知道,那儿总是有噪音 |
[1:38:11] | Oh, I never saw anything like it! | |
[1:38:13] | Sheldon, where have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you. | 谢尔登,你在哪? 我到处在找你 |
[1:38:17] | I was just discussing your problem with these nice people. | 我只是和一些好人在讨论你的问题 你 |
[1:38:23] | Where are you? Do I know? | 在哪?我知道吗? |
[1:38:25] | Look, Sheldon, I’ve had plenty of time to think about it. | 听着,谢尔登 我花了很多时间来考虑这个 |
[1:38:29] | Don’t get married. | 不要结婚 |
[1:38:33] | Not here. Why should you rush in? | 妈妈,别在这说 为何你不进来? |
[1:38:35] | This is not the place to discuss it. | 这没地方讨论 我该去哪? |
[1:38:38] | Where should I go? I’m here. | 我就在这 |
[1:38:40] | You think a man his age should get married? | 你觉得一个到了他这种年纪的男人 应该结婚吗? |
[1:38:42] | They only met six months ago. | 他们6个月前才认识 |
[1:38:44] | It depends. If she’s a nice girl, why not? | 这是信任 如果她是个很好的女孩,为何不可以呢? |
[1:38:48] | She’s nice, but why do they have to rush in? | 她是很好,但为何他们不进来? |
[1:38:50] | He’s still paying alimony. | 他还要付赡养费 |
[1:38:53] | Mother, stop! Let them lead their own lives! | 妈妈,住口! 让他们自己过活吧 |
[1:38:56] | I have the same problem with my daughter. | 我和我女儿也有同样的问题 |
[1:38:58] | They grow up and they think they have all the answers. | 他们已经长大成人了 而且他们自有主张 |
[1:39:01] | How old is your daughter? Twenty-six. | 你的女儿多大了? 26岁 |
[1:39:04] | You got any pictures? Home. – Home? | 你有她的照片吗? 在家里 |
[1:39:07] | I always carry Sheldon around wherever I go. | 在家? 无论我去哪我总是带着谢尔登的照片 |
[1:39:10] | Oh, God, this can’t be happening. See? Here he is… | 老天,这不可能发生的 瞧, |
[1:39:12] | I need air. I need oxygen. two years old… | 他在这 我需要空气,我需要氧气 |
[1:39:14] | I mean, I gotta get out in the fresh air. and I’m not ashamed to show pictures… | 两岁大的 我不羞愧 我需要新鲜空气 |
[1:39:17] | but my son always says,”You can’t show pictures.” I need cyanide. Oh. | 我需要毒药,哦! |
[1:39:19] | And isn’t he a darling? Look at him. | 他不可爱吗? 看看他 我有照片 |
[1:39:27] | This is my granddaughter. My daughter’s wedding. | 这是我的孙女 我女儿的婚礼 |
[1:39:31] | There’s my daughter, her husband… This is my friend! | 她的丈夫,这是我 |
[1:39:34] | Here I am! and me. | 我在这 |
[1:39:53] | He’s bright. He was always bright, and in school he was a star. | |
[1:39:58] | I can’t believe my eyes! What are you doing up there? | |
[1:40:01] | Hey, are you hungry, lady? | |
[1:40:09] | Hello, Dorothy? | HELLO,桃乐茜? |
[1:40:12] | This is Mr Mills. | 我是米尔 |
[1:40:16] | I can’t come in today. Tell Mr- | 我今天不能来了 告诉贝茨先生 |
[1:40:18] | Tell Mr Bates that I’m feeling sick… | 我觉得生病了 |
[1:40:24] | No, no, it’s- | 不,不,这是 没事 |
[1:40:27] | It’s okay. Sheldon’s a lucky man! He’s a lucky man! | |
[1:40:29] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:40:39] | Sadie, you want a bagel? | 这个女人,莎蒂・米尔斯坦是个寡妇 |
[1:40:44] | The woman, Mrs Sadie Millstein, is a widow… | 也是谢尔登・米尔的母亲 是贝茨、菲利普、托尼、米尔 |
[1:40:46] | and the mother of Sheldon Mills, an attorney with the New York firm of Bates, Phillips, Tunnyand Mills. | 合开的纽约公司的律师 很少人知道谢尔登・米尔 |
[1:40:52] | Little is know of Sheldon Mills, except for the fact that he changed his name and was a bed-wetter. | 曾经改了他的名字 并尿过床 |
[1:40:57] | Apparently, Mrs- – Mrs Millstein, do you have any idea how this happened to you? | 很显然,米尔斯坦夫人 你知道这是如何发生的吗? |
[1:41:01] | My son took me to a magic show | 我儿子带我去看魔术表演 为了见他未婚妻的小孩 |
[1:41:06] | Doe she need children? Do you think Sheldon should get married? | 他需要孩子吗? 你觉得谢尔登可以结婚吗? |
[1:41:09] | I definitely believe he should listen to his mother. | 我确信他该听他妈妈的话 |
[1:41:13] | Oh, God, the pain! The humiliation! | 哦,天,真痛苦! 这羞辱! |
[1:41:15] | Honey, remember, others don’t see her the way you do. | 记住,其他人没看到她让你走的路 |
[1:41:18] | That’s not so. You’re rationalizing. | 这不是那样的,你很正常 |
[1:41:20] | You know, this is a nightmare. | 你知道,这是噩梦 完全坦白 |
[1:41:22] | To be perfectly frank, it is- it is humiliating. | 这是羞辱 |
[1:41:25] | Oh, I’m gonna kill that magician. I’m gonna find that guy and I’m gonna dismember him. | 哦,我要杀了那魔术师 我要找到那家伙并把他肢解了 |
[1:41:29] | You know, and then I’m gonna sue him. To tell you the truth, it is a little embarrassing. | 然后我要控告他 告诉你事实,这有点令人为难 |
[1:41:33] | Oh, God. I’m gonna kill myself. I’ll kill myself. | 哦,天,我要去自杀,我要自杀 |
[1:41:37] | I guess we could always move to another state. | 我猜我们得搬到其他的州去 |
[1:41:40] | She’ll float over. For God’s sakes, look at her. | 她会漂移 看在上帝的份上,看看她 |
[1:41:43] | She’s the type that will float. | 她是会飘的 我告诉你 |
[1:41:45] | I’m telling you, we’re gonna have to live in the subway. | 我们必须住在地道里 |
[1:41:47] | And I made him a sailor suit, and he looked just like a doll! | 我给他做了件水手童装 他穿上就象是个洋娃娃 |
[1:41:51] | God, she Look, she’s telling everybody in the city how cute I was at ten years old. | 天,瞧,她在和城里的所有人说话 我10岁时有多可爱 |
[1:41:56] | This morning she told the entire borough of Queens that I had a hiatus hernia. | 今天早上她告诉了 整个皇后区的人我得过裂疝 |
[1:42:00] | What does he need with marriage, for goodness sakes? | 他需要婚姻生活吗? |
[1:42:03] | And besides all that- She’s also saying things about me. | 她也谈到了我的一些事 |
[1:42:06] | She’s At least she’s your mother. You grew up with this kind of thing. I’m not used to it. | 至少她还是你妈妈 这些事情是陪伴着你长大的 |
[1:42:11] | So then I said,”Sheldon… | 然后我说道 |
[1:42:14] | why do you have to suck that blanket in bed, huh?” | 谢尔登 为何你在床上吮毯子? |
[1:42:18] | And he cried and he said, “Oh, please. | 而他哭着说“哦,请不要拿走它” |
[1:42:21] | Please, don’t take it away.” | |
[1:42:24] | Well, all through his childhood… | 他的童年一直都在 |
[1:42:27] | he sucked that blanket… | 吮毯子 |
[1:42:30] | and drove me crazy. | 并让我发疯 |
[1:42:33] | It has been two week snow since Mrs Sadie Millstein… | 莎蒂・米尔斯坦处于奇怪的困境中 |
[1:42:35] | has been in her strange predicament… | 已经两周了 |
[1:42:38] | and, typically, New Yorkers have come to accept it… | 很有代表性的 |
[1:42:40] | as just another fact of life in the city. | 纽约人已经接受了这个无法改变的事实 |
[1:42:43] | Look, Mrs Millstein’s rights, her civil liberties have to be protected. | 米尔斯坦的权利 她的公民自由应该受到保护 |
[1:42:47] | She has every right to be there, she’s helped us spot crime… | 她在这儿有各种权利 她帮助我们阻止犯罪 |
[1:42:50] | and I for one would be, uh, very happy if she continued to stay there. | 而我,作为其中一员 会很高兴见到她继续呆在这 |
[1:43:22] | Sheldon, where are you going? Hey, there he is! | 谢尔登,你要去哪? |
[1:43:25] | Mr Mills, we need to talk to you! Sheldon, just one question! | 他在那! |
[1:43:28] | Sheldon! | 米尔先生,我们要和你谈谈 |
[1:43:31] | How long is she gonna be up there? | 谢尔登! 谢尔登! |
[1:43:43] | Sheldon! Mr Mills, just give us one second! | 谢尔登! |
[1:43:46] | Sheldon, what are you ashamed of? They wanna ask you some questions. | 只是和我们谈一下! |
[1:43:53] | Hey, Shelly boy, how’s the mama’s boy? | 谢尔登,你羞耻什么? 他们想问你一些问题 |
[1:43:55] | Hey, Sheldon, how’s the little boy? Hey, Shelly! | 嘿,谢利男孩 做妈妈的乖孩子感觉怎么样? |
[1:43:58] | What’s the matter? Mama forgot to tell you where to go this morning? | 怎么回事? 她忘记告诉你今天早上要去哪吗? |
[1:44:19] | What are you doing? I can’t take it any more. | 你在干什么? 我再也受不了了 |
[1:44:21] | Well, that’s no solution. – Oh, Christ. It didn’t work. – God. | 哦,这不是解决方法,天 上帝,这没用 |
[1:44:25] | I- What do you want me to do? It’s a nightmare. | 你想我怎么办?这是噩梦 你如何认为我对她告诉我的 |
[1:44:27] | Well, how do you suppose I feel, with her out there calling me all those strange foreign names? | 所有这些奇怪的外国名字有好感? 总之库娃是什么人? |
[1:44:32] | What’s a courva, anyway? Oh, it’s Jewish. | OH 只是个犹太人 |
[1:44:35] | For what? Noth- You know, it’s a whore. | 为什么? 没什么 |
[1:44:38] | Oh, great. | 你知道 只是个妓女 |
[1:44:40] | And the worst is that Lisa and I keep fighting. | 哦 太好了 最糟糕的就是利萨和我停止吵架了 |
[1:44:42] | You know, she jumps at me, and I snap at her all the time. | 她欣然接受了我 而我却始终对她发火 |
[1:44:45] | And, you know, it’s just awf- I- I gotta commit suicide. It’s the only way. | 你知道,这只是 我得去自杀,只有这条路了 |
[1:44:49] | Mr Millstein, uh, Mills… | 米尔斯坦先生 哦,米尔 |
[1:44:52] | I’m gonna make an unusual suggestion… | 我有一个不寻常的建议 |
[1:44:55] | but I feel the situation calls for imaginative action. | 但我觉得这种情况被称之为幻想行为 |
[1:44:59] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:45:01] | I know a clairvoyant, um, a psychic. | 我认识一个巫师 |
[1:45:06] | A woman who deals in the occult. | 一个通灵的人 一个专门从事解释神秘的 |
[1:45:09] | Unexplained phenomena. | 莫名其妙的现象 |
[1:45:12] | Mysteries that science can’t fathom. | 科学无法解释的神秘的女人 |
[1:45:15] | I’m sorry. I don’t believe in that. | 对不起,我不相信这些 |
[1:45:17] | It may be time to begin. | 也许是时候相信了 |
[1:45:24] | Are you Treva Marx? | 你是特雷弗・马克思? |
[1:45:27] | Come in, Sheldon. Come in, come in. | 进来,谢尔登 |
[1:45:32] | You look terrible. | 你看上去很糟糕 |
[1:45:35] | Do you want something to eat? No, no, thank you. | 你想吃点什么吗? 不,谢谢 |
[1:45:37] | Look, let me level with you. Mm-hmm. | 让我老实告诉你,我不相信这些 |
[1:45:39] | I don’t really believe in this. I was sent here by someone, but I’m sort of desperate. | 是某个人让我来这的,但我有些绝望 |
[1:45:41] | You look so thin. She’s right. | 你看上去太瘦了 |
[1:45:44] | You sure you don’t want something to eat. No, no, thank you. | 她是对的,你确定不想吃点什么? 不,不,谢谢 |
[1:45:46] | I have no appetite, you know what I mean? All right, all right, all right. | 我没胃口,好的 |
[1:45:48] | I’ve had a very rough couple of weeks. Just calm down. | 这两周来我过得很辛苦 冷静点 |
[1:45:49] | Come with me through here. | 跟我到这边来 试着放松下 |
[1:45:52] | Try and relax. | 天,好地方,你得到这里了 这眼镜蛇什么时候会出来? |
[1:45:54] | Gee, it’s a nice place you got here. What time’s the cobra come out? | 如果你肯原谅我 只需要等一会儿 |
[1:45:58] | If you’ll excuse me for just one minute, I wanna finnish something I started before you got here. | 我想做完一些 你到这之前我开始做的事情 |
[1:46:03] | What are you doing? I’m speaking with a dead friend of mine. | 你在做什么? 我在和我死去的一个朋友说话 |
[1:46:07] | Well, would you rather talk privately? ‘Cause I could wait in the other room. | 你想私下聊聊? 我可以在其他房间等 不用,不用 |
[1:46:09] | No, no, no, no. That’s not necessary. We’re not discussing anything personal. | 没必要 我们不是和任何人类讨论 |
[1:46:15] | Jeffrey, I have to go. We’ll speak again on Thursday. | 杰弗里,我得走了 星期四我们会再交谈的 |
[1:46:20] | But remember, you baste the bird with the butter and the seasonings first… | 但是记得,你给鸟抹黄油时 先要用调料 |
[1:46:25] | and then you put it into the oven. | 然后你就可以把它放进烤炉了 |
[1:46:28] | Mm-hmm. Yes, that’s right. | 是的,这就对了 |
[1:46:31] | Uh-huh. Yeah, that’s it. | 是的,就是这样 |
[1:46:34] | Right. Right. Could you call him back, because I’ve gotta get outta here. | 对的,对的 你能让他回去吗? |
[1:46:39] | Jeffrey, I really have to go. It’s business. | 因为我要离开这里 杰弗里,我真的得走了 |
[1:46:41] | Look- Oh-oom. | 有事情 听着 |
[1:46:44] | This is crazy. I- You know, I-I think these kind of thing are fraudulent. | 这太疯狂了 我认为这些东西都是骗人的 |
[1:46:48] | I’m- I’m really being honest with you. I- I just don’t believe in it. You know what I mean? | 我是真的很真诚的对你说 但我只是不相信这些 |
[1:46:51] | I’m a person who believes in science and logic and rational thought. | 我是一个相信科学、逻辑和合理想法的人 |
[1:46:55] | Right. Meanwhile, your mother is hovering over the Chrysler Building. | 对,此时你妈妈正在克莱斯勒大楼盘旋 |
[1:47:24] | I would like to order one large pie with pepperoni, anchovies and mushrooms… | 我想要一块比较大的馅饼 和意大利辣香肠 凤尾鱼还有蘑菇 |
[1:47:28] | and one regular pie with just extra cheese. | 还有一块只需要加芝士的普通馅饼 |
[1:47:39] | Would you hurry up, please, ’cause I don’t like being in my mother’s house when she’s not here. | 请你快点 因为我不喜欢 当她不在时进到她的房间 |
[1:47:43] | Yeah, right. | 好的 |
[1:47:44] | What is that stuff you’re spreading around? | 你在撒什么东西? |
[1:47:46] | This is crushed pig bones. Oh, God, save me. | 这是碾碎的猪骨 哦,天,救救我 |
[1:47:51] | Oh, do you play piano? No. Do you? | 哦,你会弹钢琴? 不会,你呢? |
[1:47:54] | Yes, I do. | 是的,我会 |
[1:48:11] | That’s very, very pretty. You must have studied. | 弹得非常,非常棒 你一定是有计划的 |
[1:48:14] | No, no, I never studied. | 不,不,我没有计划 |
[1:48:16] | I was a pianist in a former life. | 以前我是个钢琴师 |
[1:48:19] | Actually, I’ve had three former lives. | 实际上,我曾经有三种生活 |
[1:48:21] | One was a pianist. The second I was a ballerina. | 一种是钢琴师 第二种是芭蕾舞女 |
[1:48:25] | And the third, I did all the laundry for Genghis Khan. | 而第三种是我为成吉思汗洗衣服 |
[1:48:28] | It was a tough job. The man was picky. He hated starch. | 这是一份很难的活 这个男人很挑剔 他讨厌浆洗 |
[1:48:32] | He wanted everything just soft, soft. The river- – Out of the house. Out of the house. | 他希望任何东西都很柔软 离开这屋子 离开这屋子 |
[1:48:36] | Hey la la la Hey hey la la la hey hey hey | |
[1:48:39] | Hey-yah hey-yah Hey la la la hey hey | 嘿,谢尔登! |
[1:48:45] | Hey, Sheldon. | 你确定你穿得够暖和? |
[1:48:47] | HEY-HEY Are you sure you’re dressed warm enough? | |
[1:48:49] | Hey, hey, Sheldon. Don’t forget to wear your muffler. | 谢尔登 不要忘了戴围巾 |
[1:48:52] | Leave him alone! Stop picking on my son! | 离他远点 停止嘲笑我的儿子 |
[1:48:55] | He’s very sensitive. | 他很敏感的 亲爱的,他们烦着你了吗? |
[1:48:57] | Darling, are they bothering you? | 哦,这是可笑的 我再也不能忍受这些了 |
[1:49:12] | Oh, this is ridiculous! I’m not gonna go through this any more! It’s a tough problem! | 这是很严重的问题 这太疯狂了 |
[1:49:16] | It’s crazy! We’ve been doing it for three weeks. We’re going in circles! | 我们已经做了三周 我们一直在这绕圈 |
[1:49:19] | I told you we should try sacrificing a she-goat. | 我告诉过你我们要试试祭品 我不会去杀任何动物的 |
[1:49:22] | I’m not gonna kill an animal! Well, we don’t have to kill it! You won’t even fondle it! | 我们不必杀它 我们甚至不必摸它 |
[1:49:26] | You’re a fraud. I said it the first day that I came here, and I know it. | 你是个骗子,第一天我来这就说过了 |
[1:49:29] | You don’t know what the hell you’re doing. | 你根本不知道你在做什么 |
[1:49:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:49:34] | Okay, I-I-I guess you’re right. | 好的,我同意你是对的 我不是这么说 |
[1:49:36] | I’m not saying that I don’t appreciate it, you’re not nice or something… | 我不感激 |
[1:49:39] | but I, you know. You’re right. | 你做的不好或者别的 我感激你让我只花半价来做这个 |
[1:49:41] | Y-You know, I appreciate your giving me a half price on this. – You don’t have to pay. | 你不必付钱 |
[1:49:45] | What are you crying about? She’s crying? What are you crying? | 你在哭什么? 她在哭 |
[1:49:47] | I let you down! You didn’t let me down. | 你在哭什么? 我让你失望了 |
[1:49:50] | You know, I never expected anything, so- – Still, I did. | 你没有让我失望 我并不期望什么 |
[1:49:53] | You counted on me, and I failed. | 还是我的缘故 你指望我,而我却失败了 |
[1:49:55] | How do you expect this stupidity to work? | 你怎么还能指望这蠢事能有效? |
[1:49:58] | You know, you should move out to California. | 你应该搬出加州 |
[1:50:00] | You know, by now, you would have a swimming pool and your own church. | 到现在,你该有一个 |
[1:50:05] | I always have hopes. | 游泳池和你自己的教堂 |
[1:50:08] | I always think that there’s more to the world than meets your eye- | 我总是有希望 我总是想这儿多过你眼睛见到的 |
[1:50:11] | hidden meanings, special mysteries. | 隐藏的含义,特殊的神秘 |
[1:50:15] | Nothing ever works, ever! | 什么都不起作用 |
[1:50:17] | Look, maybe you’re right. Don’t get so upset. | 也许你是对的 不要这么烦躁 |
[1:50:19] | You know, after all, my mother is floating around up there. | 毕竟,我母亲飘到这上面来了 |
[1:50:23] | But have you ever done anything extrasensory in your life? | 你这辈子做过任何超能力的事吗? 没 |
[1:50:26] | No, you were right from the beginning. | 从一开始你就是对的 |
[1:50:28] | I’m nothing. It just beats being a waitress. | 我什么都不是 只是得去做女侍应了 |
[1:50:31] | Is that what you were, a waitress? | 你想做什么? |
[1:50:33] | Well, I wanted to be an actress, but… | 女侍应? 哦,我想成为一名演员 |
[1:50:36] | I could never find any work. | 但我从未找到任何工作 |
[1:50:38] | So I had to wait on tables. It’s drudgery. | 所以我必须去端盘子 这是苦差事 |
[1:50:42] | Then I met some astrologer… | 当时我遇到了一些占星家 |
[1:50:44] | and, uh, he told me that there’s a lot of money to be made in psychic phenomena- | 他告诉了我很多利用通灵现象 赚钱的方法 |
[1:50:49] | that people flock to it because their lives are so empty. | 人们相信这个 因为他们的生活很空虚 |
[1:50:54] | So I tried to learn it, I read up, I- | 所以我试着去学习它 我熟读 |
[1:50:57] | I guess it’s like acting. You have to be born with it. | 我… 我猜就好像是演戏 你肯定有天赋拥有它 |
[1:51:00] | Will you stop crying? Relax. | 你可以不哭了吗? |
[1:51:02] | I’ll bet you’re a wonderful actress. You know, you have a very a particularly sweet personality. | 放松点,我打赌你会成为一个很棒的演员的 你有非常特别可爱的个性 |
[1:51:07] | Oh, thank you. You know? | 哦,谢谢你 |
[1:51:09] | You- I- You’re probably fine. You know, ’cause, ’cause- | 你大概会好的 |
[1:51:11] | Because a thing doesn’t succeed immediately… | 因为一件事情不会马上成功 但并不意味着你必须放弃 |
[1:51:13] | doesn’t mean that you have to give it up right away. My life is a bust! | 我的生命已经完了 出来我什么都没有做对 |
[1:51:16] | Nothing I do comes out right. Okay, relax, relax, relax. | 放松点,放松点 放轻松 |
[1:51:19] | Take it easy. Let me- Let me buy you dinner. You’ll feel better. | 让我给你买晚饭,你会感觉好点的 |
[1:51:22] | Let me- You know, Lisa’s coming back late tonight. | 利萨迟点就会回来,她必须工作 |
[1:51:24] | She’s had- She had to work. I’ll take you to dinner. | 我会给你带晚饭的 你会感觉好点的 |
[1:51:26] | You’ll feel- You’ve been a- You’ve been terrible all week. – No, I-I can’t. Thank you very much. | 哦,我不可以 非常谢谢你,总之谢谢你 |
[1:51:28] | Thank you anyway. Come on. I’ll take you to- | 来吧! 我会给你带 |
[1:51:32] | Actually, I-I probably shouldn’t go out, because my mother will see me. | 实际上,我 我大概不能出去 |
[1:51:36] | Look, you- You want me to make you dinner? Huh? | 因为我母亲会看到我 听着,你 |
[1:51:39] | No, forget it, I- Oh, come on, please. | 你想让我帮你做晚饭? 不,算了吧 |
[1:51:42] | Look, it’s the least I can do. Come on. Huh? | 哦,来吧 至少我会做 怎么样? |
[1:51:45] | Can you cook, or, or you just stand over the stove and chant or something? | 你会煮饭还是 |
[1:51:50] | I’ll boil you some chicken. Great. My favourite. | 你只会点炉子? 唱圣歌还是什么? |
[1:51:53] | Boiled chicken. It’s my mother’s specialty. | 我会给你煮点鸡肉 太好了!我的至爱 |
[1:51:55] | Of course, she manages to render the bird completely devoid of any flavor. | 煮鸡肉,这是我妈的专利 当然,她处理这种鸟 |
[1:52:00] | It’s a culinary miracle. | 完全不会加任何调料的 这是烹饪的奇迹 |
[1:52:03] | Have some more. You only had a drumstick. Huh? | 拿多点,你只有鸡腿 |
[1:52:06] | No, I’m full. I’ve eaten- – You didn’t have any potato pancakes at all. | 我已经饱了 你根本都没有吃土豆薄饼 |
[1:52:09] | I had two of those and I had two, three pieces of chicken. | 我吃了,我吃了那里的两块 我还吃了两到三块鸡肉 |
[1:52:12] | You still look thin to me. No, I’m fine. | 你看上去比我都瘦 不,我很好 |
[1:52:15] | You know what? Take some of this home with you. I’ll wrap it up. | 哦,你知道什么? 拿一些回家吧,我会包起来的 |
[1:52:18] | That way you won’t have to leave your apartment. I know how that embarrasses you. | 那么,你就不必离开你的公寓 我知道这让你很困窘 |
[1:52:22] | Yeah, but how- You know, how much can I eat? | 是的,但,我 我能吃多少? |
[1:52:24] | It’s- It’s- It was very good. It was really delicious. | 这很好,真的味道很好 |
[1:52:26] | This was- This was a very good idea to, to eat in. | 吃掉是一个很棒的主意 |
[1:52:28] | That was- – Yeah. – I had a wonderful time. Really. | 我觉得很开心 真的 |
[1:52:31] | I mean, I- You know, you- Y- You’re a terrific storyteller. It was very- It was- You know. | 我是说,你留意到 |
[1:52:36] | I really had a nice time, and I- I- I was very- | 你是一个很棒的作家 |
[1:52:39] | You know, thank you for everything. | 你知道,我真的过得很开心 |
[1:52:42] | Mm. I had a nice time too. | 谢谢你做的一切 我也过得很开心 |
[1:52:46] | So, um, I should go, right? Because now I’ve- I’ve eaten and, and, uh- | 所以,我得走了,对吗? 因为现在我已经吃完了 |
[1:52:51] | You know, I should- I have to be home anyhow, because it’s probably- | 而且,你知道 我必须回家,无论如何,因为 |
[1:52:55] | Here. – Thank you again. Okay. – What is this? | 再次谢谢你 这是什么? |
[1:52:57] | Here you go. This is the chicken and just a little pancake to go. | 这是鸡肉和一些薄饼外卖 |
[1:53:02] | Thank you very much. – You’re welcome. – No, really, it was- | 非常谢谢你 不,真的,你不必客气 |
[1:53:05] | I’m glad you stayed. No, thank you. | 这是 |
[1:53:07] | A- A-As I said, I was- You know, I had a very relaxed time, and it was- | 我很高兴你呆在这 哦,谢谢你 |
[1:53:12] | I liked all the food, and it was- it was wonderful. | 正如我说的,你知道 我觉得过得非常轻松 |
[1:53:15] | Yeah. You know? | 我喜欢这一切的食物 这太棒了,你知道 |
[1:53:16] | So, so… Good. | 是吗? 所以,所以 |
[1:53:18] | we should do this again sometime actually, if this- | 实际上,我们应该在某些时候再见见面 如果,如果 是的 |
[1:53:21] | Yeah. If, you know- | 你知道? |
[1:53:25] | Well, I guess you’d better go, huh? | 哦,我猜你最好走了 |
[1:53:29] | I mean, Lisa’ll be expecting you. | 我是说,利萨一定在等你回去 |
[1:53:32] | Right. Right. | 对,对 |
[1:53:35] | So, okay. So, thank you. Okay. | 所以,好吧 所以,谢谢你 |
[1:53:39] | So, good night. – Good night. – Good night. | 好的 |
[1:53:41] | Dinner was wonderful. | 那么,晚安了 晚安 |
[1:53:44] | You know. Oop. Sorry. | 晚安 晚餐做得很棒 |
[1:53:47] | Thank you very much. That was very good. You’re welcome. | 对不起 谢谢你做的一切 |
[1:53:51] | It was a nice idea to floss between every course. | 不客气 每道菜都有牙线是一个很棒的主意 |
[1:53:54] | Never done that before. | 我以前从未做过 |
[1:54:02] | Oh. | |
[1:54:57] | Dear Sheldon: I’ve taken the kids and gone to my sister’s in Vermont. | 亲爱的谢尔登,我带着孩子们 |
[1:55:01] | I think it’s best we end things quickly and quietly. | 去佛蒙特州我的姐姐那 |
[1:55:05] | Lately, all we do is fight. Maybe your mother’s right. | 我觉得我们之间最好迅速中止关系 最近,我们总是在吵架 |
[1:55:08] | Maybe you shouldn’t rush into anything. | 也许你妈是对的 |
[1:55:11] | Anyhow, I can’t handle it any more. | 也许你不该仓促做任何事 总之 |
[1:55:13] | It’s funny. You wake up one day, and suddenly you’re out of love. | 我再也无法理解了 这很可笑 |
[1:55:17] | Life is odd. | 当你某天醒来突然发觉没有了爱 |
[1:55:19] | All the best to you. Lisa. | 生活是古怪的,祝你万事顺心 利萨 |
[1:56:42] | Sheldon? Sheldon? Wake up. It’s morning. | 谢尔登!谢尔登! 醒来,是早上了 |
[1:56:49] | Mother! Mother! Mom! | 妈妈?妈妈? |
[1:56:53] | Mom! I want you to meet | 妈!妈! |
[1:56:56] | What happened to the other one? She’s gone. | 我想你见见我的新未婚妻 另一个出什么事了? |
[1:56:59] | Treva, you never officially met my mother. | 她走了 特雷弗,你从未正式见过我妈妈 |
[1:57:01] | No. Hello! Hi. I love your son! | 没有,你好! 我爱你儿子 |
[1:57:05] | Of course, he could use a little fattening, but otherwise, he’s a doll. | 尽管他有一点点长胖 |
[1:57:09] | Uh-huh. See? Now her I like. | 不过其他方面他还是个洋娃娃 看?现在她才是我喜欢的 |
[1:57:12] | Me too. Good! Now I’ll come down. | 我也是 |
[1:57:20] | Where did she go? | 太好了,现在我会回来了 她去哪了? |
[1:57:22] | I don’t know. She just disappeared. | 我不知道,她只是不见了 |
[1:57:26] | That’s funny. Here I am. | 这很奇怪 我在这 |
[1:57:29] | Here, son. Here I am. | 这里,儿子 我在这 |
[1:57:32] | Here I am. Yoo-hoo! | 我在这 妈妈? |
[1:57:35] | Mom. – What? Are you okay? | 怎么了? 你还好吗? |
[1:57:38] | Am I okay? Of course. When am I not okay? | 我好吗?当然了 我什么时候不好了? |
[1:57:41] | Hello, Mrs Millstein. I’m Treva. Nice to meet you. | 你好,米尔斯坦夫人 我是特雷弗,很高兴见到你 |
[1:57:45] | Thank you, thank you. I’m glad, I’m glad. | 谢谢你,谢谢你 |
[1:57:48] | Oh, you picked such a lovely lady. | 我很高兴,我很高兴 |
[1:57:50] | So, do you have any pictures of him when he was a boy? | 哦,你挑的,多么可爱的女士 那么,你有他小时候的照片吗? |
[1:57:53] | Do I have pictures? Yeah. | 我有照片吗? |
[1:57:55] | Look. Here. Right from the beginning. | 对 瞧,这里,从这张开始 |
[1:57:59] | He’s six months old. See his mouth? | 他6个月大的 |
[1:58:02] | Yeah, he’s crying. It was always open. | 瞧他的嘴巴,总是张着的 是的,他在哭 |
[1:58:04] | Yeah? – Always yelling. – He looks upset. | 是吗?他看上去很不高兴 总是叫嚷 |
[1:58:06] | He was a pain in the neck. – Really? – Oh, sure, for a little thing. | 那时他的脖子有点疼 真的? |
[1:58:09] | When he got a little older, well, it was a little better. | 当他长大一点时 哦 这是长大一点的 |
[1:58:13] | Here I am. We were on the beach here. See? | 我在这 我们在海滩上 完 谢谢欣赏 |
[2:00:44] | People will talk | |
[2:00:47] | Especially the fools People will talk | |
[2:00:52] | Oh, when there’s nothing left to do | |
[2:00:54] | People will talk | |
[2:00:57] | Regardless of the rules | |
[2:00:59] | People will talk, talk, talk | |
[2:01:02] | Talk too much | |
[2:01:04] | Oola says that Carla says | |
[2:01:06] | That Connie says that Oopa is a stooge | |
[2:01:12] | Jesanna says that Coffey keeps an alligator in his swimming pool | |
[2:01:18] | People will talk | |
[2:01:22] | Especially the fools | |
[2:01:24] | People will talk | |
[2:01:27] | Oh, when there’s nothing else to do | |
[2:01:29] | People will talk | |
[2:01:32] | Regardless of the rules People will talk, talk, talk | |
[2:01:37] | Talk too much | |
[2:01:39] | Sophie says that Stacy’s got psoriasis from imitation pearls | |
[2:01:47] | And Moogie says the Coleman brothers like to dress up and pretend they’re girls | |
[2:01:54] | People will talk | |
[2:01:57] | Especially the fools People will talk | |
[2:02:02] | When there’s nothing else to do When there’s nothing left to do | |
[2:02:05] | People will talk And they’ll talk to you some more | |
[2:02:07] | Regardless of the rules | |
[2:02:09] | People will talk, talk, talk Talky, talky, talk | |
[2:02:12] | Talk too much | |
[2:02:42] | We skipped the light fandango | |
[2:02:49] | Turned cartwheels ‘cross the floor | |
[2:02:55] | I was feeling kind of seasick | |
[2:03:01] | The crowd called out for more | |
[2:03:08] | The room was humming harder | |
[2:03:14] | As the ceiling flew away | |
[2:03:20] | When we called out for another drink | |
[2:03:27] | The waiter brought a tray | |
[2:03:30] | And so it was that later | |
[2:03:40] | As the miller told his tale | |
[2:03:47] | That her face at first just ghostly | |
[2:03:51] | Turned a whiter shade of pale |