英文名称:Nerve
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:15] | 西德尼 斯洛娜 发起通话… | |
[02:20] | Good morning. What you doing? | 早安 你在干吗 |
[02:22] | Besides stalking jp, of course. | 除了偷看JP之外 |
[02:25] | I’m reading the news, thank you very much. | 你想多了 我在看新闻 |
[02:27] | Oh! You’re reading the news. | 哦 你在看新闻呀 |
[02:28] | You’re such a good liar. | 你可真会说谎啊 |
[02:31] | Seriously, how do you know I’m stalking jp? | 讲真 你怎么知道我在偷看JP |
[02:34] | Because I know you very, very well. | 因为我真的真的太了解你了 |
[02:36] | Oh, wait! Did you tell your mom ’bout calarts yet? | 对了 你告诉你妈加州艺术学院的事了么 |
[02:38] | Yeah, I told her. | 告诉了 |
[02:39] | She’s super excited for me to move across the country | 她对于我要搬到国家的另一头 |
[02:42] | and go to a really expensive art school. | 去一个昂贵的艺术学校感到很兴奋 |
[02:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:44] | – No. – No? | – 才没有 – 没有吗 |
[02:46] | No, I haven’t found… | 我还没 |
[02:48] | I haven’t found the right time to tell her. | 我还没找到正确的时机 |
[02:50] | Oh! Nerve is starting. | 啊 玩命直播开始了 |
[02:52] | Sorry, this is really important. | 抱歉 这个真的很重要 |
[02:54] | What’s nerve? | 玩命直播是啥 |
[02:55] | It’s a game. Here, just click on the video. | 是一个游戏 看这 戳那个视频 |
[03:01] | Welcome to nerve New York City. | 欢迎来到纽约市玩命直播 |
[03:03] | Nerve is a 24-hour game. | 玩命直播是一个24小时游戏 |
[03:05] | Like truth or dare, minus the truth. | 就像真心话大冒险 但没有真心话 |
[03:07] | Watchers pay to watch. | 观众需付费观看 |
[03:12] | Are you a watcher or a player? | 你是观众还是玩家 |
[03:14] | Are you a watcher or a player? | 你是观众还是玩家 |
[03:16] | Are you a watcher or a player? | 你是观众还是玩家 |
[03:18] | It’s cool, right? | 这很酷 是吧 |
[03:19] | This looks very sketchy. Is this legal? | 这看起来不太正规 它合法么 |
[03:23] | I don’t know. Probably not. | 我也不知道 可能不合法 |
[03:25] | Just do it. Just sign up and watch. Time’s ticking. | 别管那些 快去注册观看起来 时间紧迫 |
[03:27] | Okay, signing up. Look, this is me signing up to watch you. | 好的 注册了 我正在注册账号来看你直播 |
[03:30] | Vee! You have to sign up and watch me. | 小维 你必须注册来看我 |
[03:32] | It’s very important that I have watchers. | 让我有观众真的很重要 |
[03:34] | Hey. I gotta go, my mom just got home. | 嘿 我得下线了 我妈妈回来了 |
[03:35] | I’ll sign up after breakfast. I promise. | 我吃了早餐就注册 我保证 |
[03:37] | Thank you. I love you. I’ll see you in a little bit. | 谢啦 爱你 一会儿见 |
[03:39] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[03:46] | I mean, Syd hasn’t gotten into any schools yet. | 我说 小西还没拿到任何大学的通知 |
[03:48] | And she doesn’t even care. | 她甚至毫不在乎这个 |
[03:49] | You know what? Sydney doesn’t have to care. | 你知道啥 西德妮不必在意这个 |
[03:51] | She has a trust fund. | 她有信托基金 |
[03:52] | And you have something far more valuable than that. | 你有比那更有价值的东西 |
[03:54] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[03:56] | You have drive, you have focus. | 你有动力 你很专心 |
[03:58] | You have a scholarship to a local college. | 还有本地大学的奖学金 |
[04:01] | And even though we can’t afford the dorm, | 即使我们负担不起宿舍费 |
[04:03] | you get to have me as your new college roommate. | 你还有我做你的大学室友 |
[04:07] | Actually, I, um… | 其实我 |
[04:10] | I had kind of a cool idea about that. | 我有一个还不错的想法 |
[04:13] | What if we fixed up Mike’s room | 如果我们重新装修一下迈克的房间 |
[04:16] | and listed you on airbnb or something? | 然后放到airbnb短租网上 |
[04:18] | Maybe it’s time we finally go through his stuff | 或许我们是时候整理他的东西 |
[04:23] | and maybe give some of it to goodwill. | 或许也可以把其中一部分捐给慈善机构 |
[04:25] | And I could give you some space. | 我也能给你一些空间 |
[04:26] | I don’t want space. | 我不想要空间 |
[04:30] | I just want you. | 我只想要你在身边 |
[04:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:35] | I’m totally down with commuting. I can… | 我走读完全没问题 |
[04:38] | I can get my reading done on the ferry. | 我还可以在渡船上看书 |
[04:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:42] | That’ll work, right? | 这样行得通 是吧 |
[04:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:33] | Let’s say, “Go cougars” On the count of 1, 2, 3. | 我们一起说 美洲狮加油 1 2 3 |
[05:35] | Go cougars! | 美洲狮队加油 |
[05:38] | Let’s go, cougars! | 冲啊 美洲狮 |
[05:41] | Let’s go, cougars! | 冲啊 美洲狮 |
[05:44] | Hand me the zoom lens. Here. | – 把变焦镜头给我 – 给 |
[05:46] | Doesn’t it feel a little unbalanced | 如果年鉴上每一张照片上都是JP 格雷罗 |
[05:48] | if every single yearbook photo is of jp guerrero? | 会不会有点不公平 |
[05:51] | It’s not my fault he’s on the team. | 那不能怪我 他就是队员啊 |
[05:54] | Here. | 拿着 |
[05:57] | Okay, guys. Be careful, careful. | 伙计们 小心点 小心点 |
[06:01] | Let’s hit it, jp! | 我们上 JP |
[06:02] | All right, let’s go! Let’s go! Come on! | 冲啊 冲 冲 冲 |
[06:05] | Watch out, watch out, watch out! | 注意点 小心点 |
[06:06] | You got it. Yeah, you got it. | 你拍到了 你拍到了 |
[06:08] | All right, be careful. Careful. | 好了 小心 小心 |
[06:12] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[06:25] | Let’s go, cougars! | 美洲狮加油 |
[06:28] | Let’s hear it for Sydney Sloane! | 让我们掌声欢迎西德妮 斯隆 |
[06:30] | The girl with the shades. Let’s go, cougars. | 那个戴墨镜的女孩 美洲狮加油 |
[06:31] | Ooh, yum! | 哇哦 真可口 |
[06:33] | Let’s go, cougars. | 美洲狮 加油 |
[06:36] | Liv! Liv! | 丽芙 丽芙 |
[06:39] | Show ’em what we got, cougars! | 拿出我们的本事 美洲狮 |
[06:43] | Okay, let’s play… Where you goin’, Syd? | 让我们开始拉拉队表演吧 你去哪 小西 |
[06:45] | We’ve lost our cheerleader. | 我们的拉拉队长不知道干啥去了 |
[06:47] | Okay, show ’em what we got, vhs! | 拿出我们的本事 录像准备 |
[06:50] | Are you ready? Remember what to do? | 准备好了吗 记得做什么吧 |
[06:51] | – Okay. – Okay. You’re on! | 好了 好 你上线了 |
[06:54] | Hey, watchers! It’s Syd baby. | 嘿 观众们宝宝们好 这里是小西 |
[06:56] | I’m counting on you to get me to the final round. | 我就指望你们助我闯到最后一关 |
[06:58] | So don’t let me down | 所以别让我失望 |
[06:59] | and I won’t let you down, I promise. | 我不会让你们失望 我保证 |
[07:08] | Go, dude! Show ’em what we got! | 冲啊 兄弟 拿出我们的本事 |
[07:10] | Show ’em what staten island’s really about! | 让他们看到斯塔顿岛人的本色 |
[07:14] | Go cheer, baby! | 加油吧 宝贝 |
[07:16] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[07:20] | Nerd! | 死宅 |
[07:30] | Ooh! How ’bout that ass, though? | 嗷 这屁股怎么样 |
[07:32] | Okay. Thank you, Sydney. | 好 谢谢西德妮 |
[07:48] | Ah… you guys dared me to eat dog food. | 啊 你们让我挑战吃狗粮 |
[07:51] | You can do this! | 你可以做到的 |
[07:53] | This is so gross. This is so gross. Don’t think about it. | 这好恶心 好恶心 别去想它 |
[07:57] | Okay. Keep it in. | 很好 咽下去 |
[08:07] | Ty! Wassup, watchers? | 泰 瞧好了 观众们 |
[08:16] | Oh! Money, money! Oh. Whoa! | 哦 钱来了 哇哦 |
[08:19] | I have so many watchers now. | 我现在有超多观众 |
[08:21] | Yeah, you do. Girl! | 你做到了 姑娘 |
[08:22] | I just need to get in that little box thing. | 我就是想要进那个排行榜 |
[08:23] | Who’s winning now? | 谁现在第一 |
[08:25] | Apparently, this guy named Ryan. | 看来 是一个叫瑞恩的家伙 |
[08:28] | I guess he put peanut butter on his junk | 他好像是把花生酱抹在丁丁上 |
[08:29] | and let his dog lick it off. | 然后让狗舔干净 |
[08:31] | I could do that. | 我也能做到 |
[08:32] | But you don’t have a dog. | 但是你没有狗 |
[08:34] | I could still do it. | 我还是可以啊 |
[08:35] | Or a dick, Liv. | 也没有丁丁 丽芙 |
[08:37] | Ooh, they’re coming up with your next dare! | 哦 他们给你发来下一个大冒险了 |
[08:38] | What is it? I need something flashy | 是什么 我需要那种能爆的 |
[08:39] | like the peanut butter thing. | 像花生酱那种的挑战 |
[08:41] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[08:42] | Hey! Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[08:43] | My god, how weird. | 天啊 真诡异 |
[08:45] | How do they know you’re afraid of heights? | 他们怎么知道你恐高的 |
[08:46] | – What? – That’s what they do. | – 啥 – 他们让你挑战高度 |
[08:47] | It’s easy. | 那很简单 |
[08:49] | They just take all your info from your old profiles | 他们是从你的旧档案里提取的信息 |
[08:50] | and put it in your nerve profile. | 然后放到玩命直播里 |
[08:52] | That’s so creepy. | 这好吓人啊 |
[08:53] | You just got suspended. | 你被停课了 |
[08:55] | I thought you were done playing nerve. | 我以为你已经不玩这个了 |
[08:56] | Hell no! | 才不呢 |
[08:57] | The girl who won Seattle now has millions of followers. | 赢了西雅图市冠军的女孩现在有上百万的粉丝 |
[08:59] | She is insta-famous. | 她是Instagram上的红人 |
[09:01] | – Who cares? – I care, vee. | – 谁在乎 – 我在乎 小维 |
[09:04] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我不指望你理解 |
[09:06] | I’m an adrenaline junkie. | 我迷恋刺激肾上腺素的事 |
[09:08] | You like to stay within your comfort zone. That’s fine. | 你喜欢待在你的舒适圈 那很好 |
[09:10] | That’s not true. | 才不是这样 |
[09:11] | What about that pole dancing class we took? | 我们还一起上过钢管舞课 |
[09:13] | Vee, I dragged you there and you sat in the corner and watched. | 小维 是我拖着你去的 你就坐在角落里看着罢了 |
[09:16] | I’m a visual learner. | 我是一个视觉学习者 |
[09:17] | Why are you attacking her? | 你怎么攻击她 |
[09:19] | – I’m not attacking her, Tommy. – Yeah, you are. | – 我不是在攻击她 汤米 – 你在 |
[09:20] | Life is passing you by. | 时光匆匆 |
[09:22] | You need to learn to take a few risks every once in a while. | 我们都需要偶尔冒险 |
[09:24] | I do take risks. | 我有冒险啊 |
[09:26] | Really? Okay. Fine. | 真的吗 好吧 |
[09:29] | Let’s just say hypothetically you’re playing nerve. | 假设你在玩玩命直播 |
[09:32] | What’d be a good nerve dare for vee? | 对于小维来说什么冒险挑战比较好 |
[09:34] | Make out with jp. | 和JP亲热 |
[09:36] | Baby steps. Baby steps. | 慢慢来 先一小步 |
[09:37] | Just talk to jp. | 就跟JP聊聊 |
[09:38] | What? | 什么 |
[09:40] | He probably likes you, too. | 他可能同样喜欢你 |
[09:41] | You’ll just never know if you don’t talk to him. | 但你不跟他说话你就永远都不知道结果 |
[09:43] | And then everybody that’s watching you, | 然后那些正看着你的人 |
[09:45] | they would just go on and vote. | 他们会投票 |
[09:46] | Who wants to see vee mackin’ on jp? | 谁想要看小维和JP调情 |
[09:48] | Oh, my god! | 上帝啊 |
[09:50] | You guys! | 你们够了 |
[09:52] | All who wanna see vee macking on jp say, “Yes.” | 想要看小维和JP调情的投“要” |
[09:53] | Yes! | 要 |
[09:55] | – Yes. Yes.- I assume, “No”? | – 要 要 – 你投”不要”吗 |
[09:57] | – Abstain. – Thank you. | – 弃权 – 感恩 |
[09:59] | All right. You’ve been dared. | 好了 你已经进入挑战游戏 |
[10:02] | Do you accept your dare, vee? | 你要接受挑战么 小维 |
[10:04] | Say, “Yes.” Say, “Yes.” | 说 “要” 说 “要” |
[10:06] | What’s the point? We’re graduating. I… | 重点是什么 我们就要毕业了 我 |
[10:08] | All you have to do is say, “Hi.” | 你只需要过去说个 嗨 |
[10:10] | I don’t want to say hello to him. | 我不想跟他打招呼 |
[10:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:13] | I love you so much, vee. But you’re a watcher. | 我非常爱你 小维 但你只是个观众 |
[10:16] | So watch me do it for you. | 所以看我为你这么做 |
[10:18] | No, no, no, Syd, Syd, Syd. Just watch. | 别别别 小西小西 – 看着吧 |
[10:19] | No, no, no! Syd, no. | 别别别 小西 别 |
[10:22] | Yeah! Sydney! | 耶 西德妮 |
[10:24] | Why don’t you show us the front next time? | 下次要不要把前面秀给我们看 |
[10:25] | You first, Chuck. I hear it’s really big. | 你先来 查克 我听说它很大 |
[10:29] | Guess it’s average. | 大概就是平均水平 |
[10:31] | Uh… hey, jp. | 呃 嘿 JP |
[10:33] | What’s up? | 啥事 |
[10:35] | Um… I was wondering. Do you have a girlfriend right now? | 呃 我想知道 你现在有没有女朋友 |
[10:39] | No! | 不要 |
[10:41] | It’s not for me. It’s for a friend. | 不是我问 是我朋友问 |
[10:45] | Well, which friend? | 好吧 哪个朋友 |
[10:57] | Um… | 呃 |
[10:59] | No, it’s… She’s not my type. | 不 她不是我喜欢的类型 |
[11:03] | You’re not nearly as hot as you think you are. | 你根本不像你想象中那么性感 |
[11:05] | Yes, he is! And you are a douchebag. | 不 他是 你就是个人渣 |
[11:08] | No, don’t go! Come on! | 拜托 别走啊 |
[11:10] | Vee! Vee! | 小维 小维 |
[11:12] | Just let her go. | 让她去吧 |
[11:15] | Not cool, Sydney. | 很糟啊 西德尼 |
[11:16] | I’m just trying to help her. | 我只是想帮她 |
[11:18] | Let’s not help her. | 别帮她了 |
[11:19] | She’ll figure it out. | 她会想通的 |
[12:26] | Hello. Welcome to nerve. | 你好 欢迎来到玩命直播 |
[12:28] | You have chosen player. | 已选择玩家 |
[12:31] | Nerve is a direct democracy. | 玩命直播是完全民主的 |
[12:33] | Watchers decide your dares. | 你的冒险将由观众决定 |
[12:35] | The two players with the most watchers | 统计结束之后 |
[12:36] | by the end of regulation | 观众最多的两位玩家 |
[12:38] | will advance to the final round, | 将会晋级最终决赛 |
[12:40] | where the winner takes all. | 最终赢家将获得全部奖金 |
[12:42] | Watchers can watch from anywhere, | 观众可以随时观看 |
[12:43] | but they are encouraged to film live. | 但我们鼓励看现场直播 |
[12:45] | So don’t be alarmed. | 所以不要太惊慌失措 |
[12:46] | There are three rules. | 三条规则 |
[12:48] | One, all dares must be filmed on the player’s phone. | 第一 所有冒险必须在玩家的手机上进行录制 |
[12:52] | Two, there are only two ways to be eliminated. | 第二 只有两个方式淘汰玩家 |
[12:54] | Fail or bail. | 失败或退出 |
[12:56] | Three, snitches get stitches. | 第三 告密者会受惩罚 |
[12:59] | Thank you for keeping nerve a secret. | 感谢您为玩命直播保守秘密 |
[13:01] | Good luck, player. | 玩家 祝你好运 |
[13:16] | 准备好你的第一 次胆量测试了吗 | |
[13:30] | Hey, this is vee, I’m not here right now… | 嘿 我是小维 我现在没有空 |
[13:32] | Vee! You have to sign up and watch me. | 小维 你得注册来看我 |
[13:39] | For account information, press one. | 账户信息 请按一 |
[13:41] | For phone or credit card information and payment… | 电话或信用卡信息和支付 |
[13:48] | – Tommy. – Hey, I’m pulling up outside. | – 汤米 – 嘿 我正停车 |
[13:49] | What the hell’s so urgent? | 什么事那么急 |
[13:50] | We have to go to colonnade diner. | 我们得去柱廊餐馆 |
[13:52] | – We have 15 minutes. – Why? What’s going on? | -我们只有15分钟 -为什么 发生什么了 |
[13:54] | I signed up for nerve and that’s where my first dare is. | 我注册了玩命直播 我的第一个冒险就在那儿 |
[13:55] | What do you mean? You signed up as a player? | 什么意思 你注册为玩家了吗 |
[13:59] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[14:01] | What? Is that so hard to believe? | 怎么 有那么难以置信吗 |
[14:08] | You know that some kid supposedly died in Seattle playing nerve? | 你知道据说西雅图有孩子因为玩命直播死了吗 |
[14:10] | Oh, I don’t buy that. | 哦 我才不信 |
[14:12] | If kids were dying, the game would be shut down. | 如果有孩子死了 那游戏早就被叫停了 |
[14:14] | No, they can’t shut it down. There’s not a single server. | 不 他们没法叫停它 服务器不止一台 |
[14:17] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:18] | Everybody that logs onto the game | 每个人电脑注册后 |
[14:20] | becomes a new server. | 都会变成新的服务器 |
[14:22] | So it’s impossible to turn the game off. | 因此这游戏根本没法叫停 |
[14:24] | How do you even know so much about this game? | 你怎么那么了解这个游戏 |
[14:25] | You’ve never even played. | 你从来不玩的 |
[14:27] | Look, I spend a lot of time on the dark web, all right? | 听着 我花很多时间上暗网的 好吗 |
[14:29] | Oh, a lot of time on the dark web? | 哦 花很多时间在暗网上 |
[14:30] | Is that right, hacker boy? | 是吗 黑客男孩 |
[14:31] | Yes, that is right. | 是的 就是这样 |
[14:33] | You’re only accessing 10% of the Internet, you know. | 你知道吗 你只能接触到整个互联网的百分之十 |
[14:37] | Why are you even doing this? Seriously, it’s dangerous. | 你为什么要这样 真的 这很危险 |
[14:40] | Is it because of Sydney? | 因为西德尼吗 |
[14:42] | This is not about Sydney. I’m… | 和她无关 我 |
[14:44] | It’s just not like you. | 这真的不是你的风格 |
[14:47] | That’s the point. | 你说到重点了 |
[14:52] | Kiss a stranger for five seconds? A stranger? | 和一位陌生人接吻五秒 陌生人吗 |
[14:55] | Vee, I’ll give you $100. | 小维 我会给你一百美元 |
[15:05] | Okay, okay. | 好的好的 |
[15:07] | You’re just gonna kiss some random person? | 你要和随便一个人接吻吗 |
[15:13] | Oh… He has a girlfriend. | 他有女友了 |
[15:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:31] | Just kiss that guy. | 就亲那个人好了 |
[15:36] | Okay. I’m gonna kiss that guy. | 好 我要亲那个人了 |
[15:38] | Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. | 就是我说的那个人 |
[15:41] | Gonna do it. | 我要做了 |
[15:45] | Or that guy. | 或者那个人 |
[15:46] | He reads. | 他在看书 |
[15:49] | Well, make a choice. Clock’s ticking. | 做决定吧 时间紧迫 |
[15:51] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[15:54] | I’m kissing that guy. | 我要亲那个人 |
[15:56] | Okay, you sit here. | 好 你先坐在这里 |
[15:58] | Tell me when you’re rolling, ‘Kay? | 开始录像了就告诉我 |
[15:59] | ‘Okay, it’s mission impossible now? | 好吧 现在 这是不可能任务了 |
[16:02] | Just go. | 上吧 |
[16:18] | To the lighthouse, that’s my favorite book. | 《到灯塔去》 这是我最喜欢的书 |
[16:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:26] | Please, tell me they get to the lighthouse in the end. | 快告诉我吧 他们最终到了灯塔吗 |
[16:29] | Um… | 嗯 |
[16:31] | Actually, don’t tell me. | 不 别说 |
[16:33] | Uh… okay, just tell me real quick. | 呃 好吧 还是快点说吧 |
[16:35] | Yeah, they do, but that’s… | 是 他们到了 但是 |
[16:37] | That’s not really what it’s about. | 但那不是重点 |
[16:39] | The lighthouse means something | 那个灯塔象征了一些东西 |
[16:41] | different to each of the characters. | 它对每一个角色都不同 |
[16:42] | It basically represents | 它基本上代表了 |
[16:43] | the thing they want most in life. | 那些角色们生活中最渴望的东西 |
[16:45] | And I’m sorry that I’m totally geeking out and ruining the story. | 抱歉 我书呆子气又犯了 把你的故事全毁了 |
[16:49] | No, I was the one who asked. | 没事 是我问的你 |
[16:51] | Um… | 呃 |
[17:02] | One Mississippi, two Mississippi, | 一 二 |
[17:04] | three Mississippi, four Mississippi, five Mississippi. | 三 四 五 |
[17:05] | Done. | 结束 |
[17:06] | Done. | 结束 |
[17:09] | Done. | 结束 |
[17:12] | Okay. Okay, bye. | 好吧 好了 拜拜 |
[17:17] | I can’t believe I just did that! | 我简直不敢相信我居然成功了 |
[17:18] | Shut up! Oh. Gosh, why am I embarrassed? | 闭嘴 我的天 为什么我觉得很尴尬 |
[17:20] | Did you get it? | 你拍下来了吗 |
[17:21] | Yeah, it was a miniseries. I got all six episodes. | 嗯 那就像个迷你剧 而我把六集全录下来了 |
[17:26] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[17:27] | I have no clue. | 我不知道 |
[17:34] | “Vee, $100 has been wired to your account.” | 小维 一百美元已汇入您账户 |
[17:36] | Should I check? | 我要去看看吗 |
[17:37] | Should totally check. | 仔细看看 |
[17:47] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[17:48] | I have no clue. | 不知道 |
[18:07] | He’s singing to me. | 他在给我唱歌 |
[18:08] | No, it’s a dare. It’s a dare. | 不 这是个冒险 是个冒险 |
[18:31] | You got it. | 你做到了 |
[18:38] | Thank you. Good job. | 谢谢 干得漂亮 |
[18:39] | You won your dare. Congratulations. | 恭喜你通过了胆量测试 |
[18:42] | Back at ya. | 你也是 |
[18:44] | Mine was totally embarrassing, | 我那个真是太尴尬了 |
[18:45] | but, hey, at least I got 100 bucks, right? | 但是 嘿 至少我有了一百美元啊 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:50] | I promise I didn’t know what was comin’. You mind? | 我发誓我不知道会发生什么 你介意吗 |
[18:51] | Sorry, I’m sitting here. | 抱歉 我坐在这儿 |
[18:52] | They just told me to sit in that booth and… sorry. | 他们刚刚要我坐在那个位置 抱歉 |
[18:55] | Um… some kid came by and gave me that book. | 嗯 有个小孩过来给了我那本书 |
[18:57] | To the lighthouse, yeah, my favorite. | 到灯塔去 我最喜欢的书 |
[19:00] | Exactly. Because it’s on your Facebook page. | 是啊 它就在你的脸书主页 |
[19:02] | They know all the information about you, vee. | 他们掌握关于你的所有信息 小维 |
[19:04] | Your name’s vee? | 你叫小维吗 |
[19:06] | Short for Venus. | 维纳斯的简称 |
[19:08] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[19:10] | Well, her parents, they named her after the goddess of love. | 呃 她的父母给她起了爱神的名字 |
[19:13] | There’s a Roman myth. | 那是罗马神话里的 |
[19:17] | Yeah, I guess my mom was expecting somebody else. | 是啊 我想我妈想到的是别人 |
[19:21] | I dunno about that. That was some kiss. | 这不清楚了 吻的不错 |
[19:25] | I got a game to play. But good night to you guys. | 我还要去玩游戏 晚安了 |
[19:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:40] | Apparently, the watchers like us together. | 显然 观众们希望看见我们在一起 |
[19:43] | I mean, you can’t even go to the city, right? | 我是说 我甚至没法去城里 好吗 |
[19:45] | You know, I can’t go to the city, yeah. | 你知道的 我不会去城里的 |
[19:47] | I’m not even playing, I was just doing one dare. | 我都还没在玩呢 我只是挑战一下 |
[19:50] | You sure? It’s 200 bucks. | 你确定 那可是两百美元 |
[19:52] | Uh… She’s pretty sure, man. | 呃 先生 她很确定 |
[19:57] | He always tell you what to do? | 他老爱对你指手画脚吗 |
[20:00] | No. No, he doesn’t. | 不 不 他不这样的 |
[20:07] | I’m gonna be outside if you change your mind. | 如果你改变心意了 我就在外面 |
[20:09] | It’s nice to meet you, vee. | 很高兴认识你 小维 |
[20:11] | See ya, man. | 再见了 哥们 |
[20:15] | He thought that those were our fries. | 他以为这些薯条是我们买的 |
[20:22] | I could use 200 bucks. | 我挺想要200美元的 |
[20:24] | Vee, you’re not going to the city. | 小维 你不会去城里的 |
[20:25] | You said one dare. | 你说了只挑战一次 |
[20:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:34] | You know what? Charles manson was a singer. | 你知道吗 查尔斯 曼森也是个歌手 |
[20:47] | I was hoping you’d come. | 我正祈祷你能来呢 |
[20:52] | I’m just warning you, I don’t think I’d make a very good partner. | 提醒下你 我不觉得我是个好同伴 |
[20:56] | I’m not the daredevil type. | 我胆子不大 |
[21:00] | You should team up with my friend Sydney, actually. | 事实上 你该和我的朋友西德尼组队 |
[21:02] | She’s obsessed with playing nerve. | 她痴迷玩命直播 |
[21:05] | But the watchers want me to team up with you. | 但观众们希望我们组队 |
[21:28] | The second I feel uncomfortable, I’m out. | 如果我不舒服了 我就退出 |
[21:30] | That’s fair. | 很公平 |
[21:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:56] | Hold on. | 抓紧了 |
[22:54] | I just have to go to the bathroom. | 我得去下卫生间 |
[22:58] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[23:07] | Excuse me, ladies? Ladies? | 不好意思 女士们 女士们 |
[23:10] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[23:13] | Please, let me fart on you. Please! | 拜托 让我冲你放个屁 拜托 |
[23:15] | Oh, my god, oh, my god! | 天哪 天哪 |
[23:16] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[23:18] | It’s going up so fast! I know. | 晋级好快 我知道 |
[23:20] | Who’s your favorite player? | 你最爱的玩家是谁 |
[23:23] | Well, I mean, I was gonna say you, but… | 我是说 我本来要说你的 但是 |
[23:26] | Now I don’t know. | 现在我无法抉择了 |
[23:29] | Is that vee? | 那是小维吗 |
[23:31] | Yeah, she’s playing nerve and she has, like, a lot of watchers. | 是啊 她在玩玩命直播 而且 她有不少观众了 |
[23:33] | Oh, my god, girl! | 天哪 妹子 |
[23:44] | Hey, try screaming. | 嘿 试试尖叫吧 |
[23:46] | No. Just do it. Let it out! | 不 叫出来吧 叫出声 |
[23:51] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[24:05] | All right, this is it. | 很好 就是这样 |
[24:09] | Am I supposed to come in with you? | 我要和你一起进去吗 |
[24:11] | Uh… | 呃 |
[24:13] | Doesn’t say anything about that. | 观众没说这个 |
[24:17] | Well, thank you for the lift. | 谢谢你载我一程 |
[24:21] | You gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:23] | Yeah, yeah, no, I’m… | 恩恩 不 我 |
[24:25] | I’m tired, so I’m probably just gonna | 我有点累 所以我得 |
[24:27] | make my way back home. | 我马上就回家了 |
[24:29] | Um… | 呃 |
[24:31] | This was fun. | 这一路很有趣 |
[24:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:34] | I just gotta… you know. | 我要去…你知道的 |
[24:36] | Okay. | 嗯嗯 |
[24:55] | You got three more steps. | 你又多走了三步 |
[24:57] | If you keep up the exercises, | 如果你坚持做训练 |
[24:58] | you’re gonna get really strong on that. | 你肯定会变得很强壮 |
[25:01] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[25:02] | Thanks, miss. | 谢谢你 小姐 |
[25:07] | Somebody’s sending vee money. | 有人给小维打了钱 |
[25:10] | White people problems. | 这是白人才有的问题 |
[25:13] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[25:27] | And you have your receipt. | 这是你的收据 |
[25:29] | So thank you so much for shopping at Bergdorf’s. | 感谢您在波道夫购物 |
[25:31] | – You have a wonderful day. – Excuse me. Um… sorry. | – 祝您今天愉快 – 呃 抱歉 打扰了 |
[25:34] | Do you know where I can find this dress? | 你能告诉我在哪儿可以找到这条裙子吗 |
[25:36] | Your mom’s calling. | 你妈妈打电话来了 |
[25:39] | Shit! | 该死 |
[25:43] | That’s very expensive. | 这条裙子很贵 |
[25:47] | Couture. Fourth floor. | 高级定制 在四层楼 |
[25:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:35] | Please, don’t undress the mannequin. | 请不要脱模特身上的衣服 |
[26:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:39] | Would you like to try this on? | 您是想试试这件吗 |
[26:41] | Mmm-hmm. | 呃 嗯 |
[26:44] | Let me see if I have it in your size. | 我来看看能不能找到你的尺码 |
[26:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:48] | If you could hurry up, | 麻烦能快一点吗 |
[26:49] | I’m a little bit late for a party. | 我派对要迟到了 |
[26:51] | Cute. | 你真可爱 |
[26:52] | Okay. Right this way. | 好了 请到这边来 |
[26:56] | If you need anything else, just let me know. | 如果您还需要别的 尽管找我 |
[26:58] | – Okay, thank you. – Oh. All right. | – 好的 谢谢 – 喔 好吧 |
[27:32] | Okay. Dressed. | 好了 我穿好了 |
[27:37] | Hello? | 嘿 |
[27:42] | Everything okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[27:44] | Everything is great, thank you. | 没事儿 谢谢 |
[28:08] | Hey. What’s your email number? I mean your… | 嘿 可以告诉我你的邮件吗 我的意思是你的 |
[28:13] | What’s your info? | 你的联系方式 |
[28:15] | Oh, this? This old thing? | 什么 那种过时的东西 |
[28:16] | Vee! | 小维 |
[28:18] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:20] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[28:21] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[28:23] | You, uh… You look very pretty. | 你 你看上去美极了 |
[28:25] | Thanks. So do you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[28:27] | I mean you look, you know, hot, or handsome or… | 我的意思是你看上去很性感 很英俊 很… |
[28:33] | Do you know what we’re supposed to do now? | 你知道我们现在应该做什么吗 |
[28:35] | The watchers would like me | 观众们想看我 |
[28:38] | to complete your ensemble, mademoiselle. | 帮你完成你的全套装扮 小姐 |
[28:51] | Neither. Is that an option? | 没有 有这个选项吗 |
[28:57] | All right, how ’bout my firstborn son, too? Yeah? | 好吧 来看看我们的新手 |
[29:14] | What are you doing, vee? | 你在干什么 小维 |
[29:16] | How much are they, sir? | 先生 这些多少钱 |
[29:18] | That’ll be $900, madam. | 一共900块钱 女士 |
[29:20] | Oh, in that case, I’ll take two. | 如果是这个价格的话 我要两双 |
[29:23] | One for the city and one for the Hamptons. | 一双在城里穿 一双在汉普顿穿 |
[29:26] | Excellent choice, mademoiselle. | 很棒的选择 小姐 |
[29:29] | I’ll wrap them up for you right away. | 我现在就给您包起来 |
[29:44] | Um, I’ll see ya downstairs? | 我们楼下见 |
[29:46] | Uh… yeah, sure. | 行 |
[29:47] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[29:53] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[30:07] | Oh, excuse me, miss! | 哦 打扰了 小姐 |
[30:09] | Did you move my clothes in there? | 请问你动过我里面的衣服吗 |
[30:10] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[30:18] | This is not happening. | 这不可能 |
[30:20] | This is not happening. | 这不可能 |
[30:24] | Vee? | 小维 |
[30:25] | Vee? | 小维 |
[30:27] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[30:28] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[30:30] | Did you take my stuff? I mean, my wallet, my clothes. | 你是不是拿了我的东西 我的钱包和衣服 |
[30:32] | Everything’s gone. | 所有的东西都没了 |
[30:33] | No, my stuff is gone, too. | 我的东西也没了 |
[30:40] | No. | 不 |
[30:42] | -Okay, um… -No. No. | -好吧 -不不 |
[30:43] | Come on, we have to make a run for it. | 快点 我们赶紧跑 |
[30:44] | Come on, let’s go. I am not shoplifting! | 快点 快走 我不想偷东西 |
[30:46] | We don’t have a choice. Come on! | 我们没有选择 快走吧 |
[30:52] | Okay, technically, | 好吧 严格意义上来说 |
[30:54] | it just says we have to leave the store. | 它只是叫我们必须离开这家店吧 |
[30:58] | Right? | 对不对 |
[31:35] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[31:43] | Come on, come on! Let’s go! | 快点 快点 走啊 |
[31:51] | Mmm… | 呃 |
[32:00] | Um… | 嗯… |
[32:12] | Sorry, buddy, we need to come through. Sorry. | 抱歉 伙计 让我们过去一下 抱歉 |
[32:18] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 请让一下 请让一下 |
[32:34] | That’s enough, that’s enough. Let’s go, come on, come on. | 够了 够了 快走 快点 快点 |
[32:36] | Whoa, whoa, hey, stop, stop, stop! | 哇喔 哇喔 嘿 嘿 停下停下停下 |
[32:40] | Please tell me these are our clothes! | 求你告诉我这些是我们的衣服 |
[32:43] | They kind of are. | 差不多是 |
[32:45] | Are these stolen? | 这些是被偷来的 |
[32:48] | Receipt. | 有收据 |
[32:50] | We get to keep ’em? | 我们可以穿这些衣服了 |
[32:51] | All yours. | 都是你的 |
[32:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:54] | Hey, can I get the check? | 嘿我能买单吗 |
[32:57] | Who paid for these? | 谁付的钱 |
[33:02] | Probably one of the watchers with daddy’s credit card. | 可能是某个观众拿老爸的信用卡买的吧 |
[33:07] | – What? – Look! | – 什么 – 你看 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry, was that a wu-tang reference? | 你哼的是武当派的歌吗 |
[33:16] | Staten island, represent! | 史塔顿岛 代表作 |
[33:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:23] | Saint Mark’s, 10 minutes? | 去圣马克 十分钟为限 |
[33:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:40] | Tommy, what does Vee think she’s doing? | 汤米 小维以为自己在干什么 |
[33:42] | Have you ever parked a car in your life? | 你长这么大停过车吗你 |
[33:43] | I got this, girl. | 我搞的定 |
[33:46] | I have no idea, Syd. | 我怎么知道 西德 |
[33:48] | Why are you asking me? I’m not her boyfriend. | 你问我干什么 我又不是她男朋友 |
[33:50] | Well, who’s this biker she’s teamed up with? | 那跟她组队骑摩托车的那个人是谁 |
[33:52] | I have no clue. She just ditched me. | 我不知道 她把我甩下了 |
[33:54] | She’s doing what she apparently thinks is best for herself. | 看上去她是在做她觉得最有益的事 |
[33:57] | Yeah, and what exactly is that? | 那到底是什么事 |
[33:58] | Sydney! Syd! | 西德尼 西德 |
[33:59] | Vee is in the top 10. | 小维上了榜单前十 |
[34:01] | What? | 什么 |
[34:03] | She’s in the top 10. | 她在前十名了 |
[34:05] | Tommy, Vee is in the top 10? | 汤米 小维在前十名了 |
[34:06] | -Yeah, I know. -How is that even possible? | -是的 我知道 -这怎么可能 |
[34:08] | How many watchers does she have? | 她有多少观众 |
[34:09] | Um… like 4,471. | 大约4471 |
[34:12] | How many do I have? | 我有多少 |
[34:13] | 。6806 Uh… 6,806. | |
[34:17] | Oh, okay, I have a lot more. | 好吧 我还是比她多得多 |
[34:20] | Tommy, I really don’t think that vee can handle this. | 汤米 我真的不觉得小维能处理好这件事 |
[34:22] | I’m actually really worried about her. | 我真的很担心她 |
[34:24] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:25] | So get your ass to this party and help me, okay? | 所以快滚来派对帮我 好吗 |
[34:27] | Yeah, yeah, I’m on my way. | 好的好的 我在路上了 |
[35:06] | What happens if I bail? | 如果我放弃会怎样 |
[35:08] | You’d lose everything you’ve already made. | 你会失去你现在拿到的一切 |
[35:10] | My mom would kill me. | 我妈妈会杀了我的 |
[35:14] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做呢 |
[35:48] | Okay, just please no fire-breathing dragons or knives. | 好吧 求你不要选什么喷火或者刀子 |
[35:50] | – No clowns. – Okay. | – 也不要小丑 – 好的 |
[35:52] | No snakes, no skeletons. | 不要蛇 不要骷髅 |
[35:54] | What about panthers and tornados? | 黑豹和龙卷风呢 |
[35:56] | – No! – No? | – 不 – 不吗 |
[35:57] | – No! – Okay. | – 不要 – 好吧 |
[35:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What about this? | 哇哦 这个如何 |
[36:01] | Just a tattoo of my dad. | 我爸爸的纹身 |
[36:03] | He’s gorgeous, honestly. He’s a nice-looking guy. | 他简直酷毙了 非常正直 长的又帅 |
[36:06] | Ah… okay. I got a better idea. Here we go. Here we go. | 哈 好吧 我有个更好的主意 就是这样 就是这样 |
[36:10] | You’re gonna draw it? No! | 你要自己画一个 不 |
[36:12] | – Vee, quiet. I gotta concentrate! – No! Let me see. | – 小维 别出声 我得专心 – 让我看看 |
[36:14] | Back off. | 后退 |
[36:16] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 |
[36:19] | Can you do something like this, but less shitty? | 你能纹这个吗 但是要稍微好看点儿 |
[36:21] | Yes! | 当然可以 |
[36:22] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:24] | Right. I’m laughing ’cause it’s good. | 对 我笑是因为它很赞 |
[36:26] | You guys, come on! | 你们别这样好吗 |
[36:27] | Hey, you have to trust us. That’s the whole thing. | 嘿 你得相信我们 信任是一切的基础 |
[36:30] | Gotta trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[36:31] | And dirt beard. | 和这位脏胡须老哥 |
[36:34] | Ow! Ow! Okay. Okay. | 噢 噢 好了 好了 |
[36:37] | Okay, you can stop. | 好了 你可以停下了 |
[36:42] | I think you can stop. I think we’re good. We’re good. | 我觉得你可以停下了 我觉得我们这样很好 可以了 |
[36:44] | The dare said it just had to be bigger than a quarter. | 胆量测试要求说只需要大于一个硬币就好了 |
[36:46] | This definitely feels bigger than a quarter. | 这绝对比硬币大了 |
[36:49] | You’re doing great. It’s almost done. | 你表现得很棒 就快成功了 |
[36:50] | Okay, no, I think wherever we’re at, we can just stop. | 好吧 我觉得不管到哪里了 都可以停下了 |
[36:52] | Ow, ow, ow… | 噢 噢 噢 |
[36:54] | Hold on, I’m just doing the “Y” In “Daddy.” | 慢点 我正在写“爸爸”的最后一笔 |
[36:56] | What? | 什么 |
[36:58] | He’s kidding. Don’t listen to him. | 他在开玩笑 别听他的啦 |
[37:02] | I really don’t like that noise. At all. | 我真的很不喜欢这个声音 太讨厌了 |
[37:16] | Ow! | 噢 |
[37:17] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[37:38] | Rockin’ that gold tooth. | 让金牙摇滚起来 |
[37:41] | Stop! | 停下 |
[37:43] | Okay, okay. Ow! | 好的好的 噢 |
[37:46] | Wu-tang fan, huh? | Wu-tang粉丝 哈 |
[37:49] | My brother used to listen to them all the time. | 我哥哥之前整天他们的歌 |
[37:50] | Oh, yeah? You have a brother? | 是吗 你还有个哥哥 |
[37:52] | Had a brother. | 曾经有过 |
[37:55] | He died right before starting college. | 他上大学没多久就去世了 |
[37:57] | I’m sorry. How long ago was that? | 我很抱歉 这是多久之前的事 |
[38:00] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[38:02] | He was 18. | 他才十八岁 |
[38:05] | This July, I’ll be older than him. | 这个七月 我就要比他大了 |
[38:08] | Older than my older brother. | 比我的 大哥哥大 |
[38:10] | Ow, ow… | 噢 噢 |
[38:11] | Hey, hey. Come on. Stay with me. Stay with me. | 嘿 看着我 注意力放在我这 |
[38:16] | He was just one of those people that wasn’t afraid of anything. | 他只是那群无所畏惧的人中的一位 |
[38:19] | He always said, “Yes.” | 他总是说”是的” |
[38:21] | He would laugh so hard | 他会放声大笑 |
[38:23] | if he saw me getting a tattoo right now. | 如果他现在看到我纹身了 |
[38:26] | Boom! I am done. | 嘭 我完工了 |
[38:28] | Go to that mirror. Celebrate my work. | 去镜子那看看 庆祝我的工作成果 |
[38:30] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[38:32] | Do I want to see? Yes, yes, yes. | 你想看看吗 是的 是的 是的 |
[38:34] | – Hey. – ‘Sup, young jedi? | – 嘿 – 吃晚饭 少年绝地武士 |
[38:37] | Yeah, ha-ha. Hey. Yo, we miss you down here at the club. | 对 啊哈哈 我们在俱乐部这边很想你 |
[38:39] | Um… you’re watching nerve, right? | 额 你在看 玩命直播 对吗 |
[38:41] | Yeah, man, we all are. | 是的 老兄 我们都在看 |
[38:43] | All right, I’m trying to find out more about this Ian guy. | 好的 我在调查这个叫伊恩的家伙更多的底细 |
[38:45] | Ian, my dude. | 伊恩 我朋友 |
[38:46] | Man, he playin’ wit’ your little girlfriend vee, right? | 老兄 他调戏在你妹子 小维 对吗 |
[38:48] | Could be you, but you’re playin’. | 也可能是你 跟你耍 |
[38:49] | All right, yes. That’s the problem, though. | 好吧 是的 这才是问题所在 |
[38:51] | But I’m looking at his profile | 我在看他的资料 |
[38:52] | and there’s just nothing on the guy. | 但是他什么都没有 |
[38:54] | Look, bitch, you tried Google? | 听着 小婊砸 你试过谷歌吗 |
[38:57] | Yeah, I tried Google. | 是的 我试过谷歌 |
[38:58] | Guess he’s a ghost, then. | 看来他就是个幽灵 |
[39:01] | Look, I need a ticket to Aruba. | 听着 我需要阿鲁巴的通行票 |
[39:07] | – Uh… what? No. – Yes, come on! | – 什么 不 – 是的 就这样 |
[39:10] | No way. You’re not ready for that shit. | 不可以 你根本没准备 |
[39:12] | Yes, I know. You’re gonna mess up my rating. | 是 我知道 你会坏了我的信誉 |
[39:13] | I’m not gonna mess up your rating. | 我不会坏你的信誉 |
[39:14] | I’m not gonna buy guns or something, man. Come on. | 我又不是买枪支什么的 老兄 拜托 |
[39:16] | Tommy, no. Not happening. | 汤米 不 没可能 |
[39:18] | I’m… look, I’m just worried about my friend. Please. | 我 听着 我只是担心我的朋友 求你了 |
[39:21] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[39:22] | All right, I’ll send you a passkey. | 好吧 我给你发个密码 |
[39:24] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[39:29] | A lighthouse? I love it. Thank you. | 灯塔 我喜欢 谢谢你 |
[39:34] | Well, a very wise person once said… | 有个智者曾经说过 |
[39:37] | And this was earlier today. | 就是今天早些时候说的 |
[39:40] | They said that the lighthouse represents | 他们说 灯塔象征着 |
[39:42] | the thing that you want the most. | 你最想要的东西 |
[39:44] | So, whatever that is, I hope you get it. | 所以 不管那是什么 我希望你得到他 |
[39:51] | How many followers does she have now? | 她现在有多少粉丝了 |
[39:54] | I mean, to be fair, you did tell her to take a risk. | 我是说 坦白地说 你确实告诉她去冒险了 |
[39:58] | This isn’t what I meant, Liv. | 我不是这意思 丽芙 |
[40:01] | This is ridiculous. | 这太扯了 |
[40:03] | Sydney! | 西德尼 |
[40:09] | Okay. Now they’re asking if I can trust you. Can I? | 好吧 现在他们问我是否相信你 我能吗 |
[40:14] | I have the perfect tattoo picked out for you. | 我给你选个非常完美的纹身 |
[40:16] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 等下 |
[40:19] | No, okay, it’s not a tattoo dare. | 不要 好吧 这不是纹身冒险 |
[40:21] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[40:22] | Just says, “Go to park and 25th.” | 只是说”去25号公园” |
[40:47] | Oh, god, I love the Internet. | 哦 上帝 我爱互联网 |
[40:53] | What? | 什么 |
[41:02] | 今年好多玩家啊 好多钱 | |
[41:11] | 我不敢相信他居然又开始玩了 …西雅图都出事了 | |
[41:15] | What? | 什么 |
[41:17] | Ian’s played before? | 伊恩之前玩过 |
[41:19] | Don’t have to do this. Just shoot it! | 没必要这么做 拍下来就好 |
[41:30] | Hey, it’s vee. I’m not here right now, so leave a message. | 嘿 这里是小维 我现在不在 有事请留言 |
[41:34] | Here we go. | 这就出发 |
[41:36] | Get to 60 miles per hour. That’s it. | 能达到每小时60英里 就这样 |
[41:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:42] | All right. Easy one. All right, let’s do this. | 好吧 来了个简单的 那我们做这个 |
[41:45] | Oh! | 哦 |
[41:49] | What did that just say? | 那上面刚才说什么 |
[41:55] | Blindfolded? On the motorcycle? | 蒙眼 骑摩托 |
[41:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:59] | You’re on your own with that one. | 那你自己玩吧 |
[42:01] | Wait, wait. I can’t do this alone. | 等等 我自己玩不来 |
[42:03] | Come on, I need you to help me navigate. | 来嘛 我需要你帮我导航 |
[42:05] | There is no way in hell I’m doing that. | 我才不干这事呢 |
[42:08] | I’m sorry, I’m out. | 抱歉 我退出 |
[42:12] | Thank you for tonight. I mean… | 今晚谢谢你 我是说… |
[42:15] | I had a lot of fun. Got a new dress. But I… | 玩得也开心 还有新裙子 但是我… |
[42:19] | I’m good. | 我不玩了 |
[42:22] | Stay. Let’s see what else happens. | 留下 让我们看看会发生什么 |
[42:31] | Yo! What’s up, guys? Venus, love your work. | 哟 怎么了 伙计 维纳斯 爱死你们了 |
[42:34] | Would you hold that for me? | 能帮我拿着这个吗 |
[42:35] | Hold it up. | 拿好 |
[42:38] | Great. | 很好 |
[42:41] | And, Ian, see you in the finals. | 还有伊恩 决赛见 |
[42:44] | Who was that guy? | 那家伙是谁 |
[42:47] | I don’t know. Just another player. | 我不知道 另一个玩家吧 |
[42:53] | Vee, come on, do this with me. | 小维 走吧 跟我一起来 |
[42:55] | Please, I need you. | 求你了 我需要你 |
[42:59] | Look, you’d be in control. | 听着 你肯定会掌控好的 |
[43:03] | Say, “Yes.” Just say, “Yes.” | 说”好”啊 说”好”吧 |
[43:13] | Who got next? Who wanna challenge the champ? Liv? | 下一个是谁 谁想挑战冠军 丽芙 |
[43:18] | – No way. – Hey, Liv, come on! | – 不是吧 – 嘿 丽芙 来吧 |
[43:21] | Sydney! | 西德尼 |
[43:23] | Syd… Sydney! | 西德 西德尼 |
[43:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:27] | Oh, my god, you’re not gonna believe this. | 我的天哪 你肯定不敢相信 |
[43:32] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 在逗我吗 |
[43:47] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[43:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:03] | Chuck, you seein’ this? | 查克 你看这个了吗 |
[44:07] | All right, remember, you’re my eyes. | 好吧 记住 你是我的眼 |
[44:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:14] | Green. | 绿灯了 |
[44:16] | Hold on. | 坐稳 |
[44:21] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 还好 |
[44:23] | Just keep your eyes open. | 要时刻留神 |
[44:25] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[44:26] | Hey, I know you’re scared, but you gotta talk to me, vee. | 嘿 我知道你害怕 但你得跟我交流 小维 |
[44:27] | Okay, wait, no, no, no! | 好吧等等 不不不 |
[44:29] | You got this, vee. | 我能行 小维 |
[44:31] | What’s goin’ on? Are we good? Taxi to the right. | 怎么回事 我们还好吗 右边有出租车 |
[44:33] | Right! Right! No! | 右边 右边 不 |
[44:34] | You have a sticker on your helmet! | 你头盔上有张贴纸 |
[44:36] | Thank you! You’re leaning right. You need to go left. | 谢谢 你偏右了 你得往左 |
[44:39] | – Left, left! – Whoa, sorry! | – 左边 左边 – 喔 抱歉 |
[44:40] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[44:42] | – Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! – We good? | – 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 – 现在可以吗 |
[44:44] | Okay, okay! Too far left. Right! Right! | 可以 可以 太左了 往右 往右 |
[44:47] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[44:50] | Okay, I think that worked. Yeah? Are we good? | 好的 我觉得默契了 现在可以吗 |
[44:52] | Actually, yes. | 现在 可以了 |
[44:54] | Okay, all right, just keep doing that. | 好的 就这样 保持住 |
[44:55] | Just lean? | 就测斜吗 |
[44:57] | Yes, lean. Left or right. You are in control. | 是的 测斜 往左或往右 你能行的 |
[45:00] | That’s good. | 就这样 |
[45:04] | No way she’s doing this. | 她不可能做到的 |
[45:05] | Faster. | 快点 |
[45:07] | This is good. You’re doing great! | 很好 你做的很棒 |
[45:08] | Okay, speed up. | 好的 加速 |
[45:09] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[45:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:20] | We hit 30. We’re halfway there. | 到30码了 还有一半 |
[45:23] | Okay, the next light is… | 好的 下一个红绿灯是… |
[45:25] | Green! | 绿灯 |
[45:27] | The next light’s… green! | 下一个红绿灯是…绿灯 |
[45:29] | Good, good, all right, you got this. | 很好 很好 没错 你做到了 |
[45:31] | Okay, the next light is… | 好的 下一个红绿灯是 |
[45:34] | Come on, stay with me. What’s goin’ on? | 快点 跟住我思路 怎么回事 |
[45:37] | Next light is green! Faster! | 下一个是绿灯 快点 |
[45:38] | No! No, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[45:48] | Green! | 绿灯 |
[45:56] | We’re doing this, vee! | 还有多少时间 小维 |
[45:58] | Sixty seconds. | 60秒 |
[46:00] | – Are we clear now? – Still clear. | – 现在有障碍吗 – 目前没有 |
[46:02] | Taxi! Taxi! | 出租车 出租车 |
[46:11] | Oh, god. | 哦 上帝 |
[46:18] | Take it home, vee! Take it home, vee! | 带他回家 小维 带他回家 小维 |
[46:20] | Yeah, vee! | 没错 小维 |
[46:23] | – Time check. – Fifteen seconds. | – 检查时间 – 15秒 |
[46:26] | – Speed? – Forty-five,Forty-six | – 速度 – 45 46 |
[46:28] | 。47 Forty-seven | |
[46:30] | Ian, we love you! | 伊恩 我们爱你 |
[46:32] | Love you, too! | 我也爱你 |
[46:34] | All right, let’s go! | 行了 我们走 |
[46:39] | 。57 Fifty-seven, | |
[46:40] | 。58 59 Fifty-eight,Fifty-nine | |
[46:43] | 。60 Sixty | |
[46:46] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[46:48] | Oh, shit! Look out! | 卧槽 小心 |
[46:50] | Hold on! God, oh, my god! Look out! | 坐稳了 天哪 哦我的天 小心 |
[46:55] | Yeah! | 耶耶耶 |
[46:58] | Best dare ever! Vee is number one! | 最刺激的冒险 小维是第一 |
[47:00] | Oh, my god. | 哦我的天 |
[47:06] | That was the craziest thing I’ve ever done. You were incredible. | 我是我做过最疯狂的事情 你太不可思议了 |
[47:09] | I can’t even believe we did that. | 我甚至不敢相信我们做到了 |
[47:13] | She kissed him! | 她亲了他 |
[47:16] | Oh, vee! Get him, girl! | 哦 小维 拿下他 姑娘 |
[47:18] | Oh, yeah! | 哦耶 |
[47:35] | You hungry at all? | 你饿了吗 |
[47:37] | – Pizza? – Pizza… | -披萨 – 披萨 |
[47:38] | I swear, I was gonna say, “Pizza.” | 我发誓 我刚想说 披萨 |
[47:52] | Hey, watchers. | 嘿 观众们 |
[47:53] | Okay, listen, | 好的 听着 |
[47:55] | you and I both know that I should be in that box. | 你我都清楚 我也该入围的 |
[47:57] | So please, stop holding back. Okay? | 所以拜托了 别拘束 好吗 |
[47:59] | You guys don’t need to be afraid, because I’m not afraid. | 你们不用害怕 因为我就不害怕 |
[48:01] | So just give me a real dare. | 所以给我个真正的挑战 |
[48:08] | What’s up, Syd baby? | 怎么了 小西宝贝 |
[48:10] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[48:13] | You’re a good player. | 你是个好玩家 |
[48:18] | You’ve got a lot of watchers. I got a lot of watchers. | 你有很多观众 我有很多观众 |
[48:23] | Maybe we could team up. | 也许我们可以合作 |
[48:28] | I don’t need a partner. | 我不需要合作 |
[48:30] | Seems to work for your friend vee. | 看你朋友小维 好像挺有用的 |
[48:38] | What up, Syd? You all right? | 怎么了 小西 你还好吗 |
[48:41] | Yeah. We’re just talking. | 没事 我们在聊天 |
[48:45] | Yo, mad Max, why don’t you show yourself out, man? | 哟 疯狂麦克斯 你自己出去吧 伙计 |
[48:59] | Call me. | 打电话 |
[49:06] | Break down! | 吓唬你 |
[49:10] | Captain. | 队长 |
[49:15] | Party on, man. | 派对继续啊 老兄 |
[49:23] | Hey, Nancy. | 嘿 南希 |
[49:24] | Tommy, listen, I have a quick question. | 汤米 听着 我有个小问题 |
[49:27] | How would I know if I’m being hacked? | 我怎么才能知道我是不是被黑了 |
[49:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[49:29] | Hacked. Somebody’s been depositing money | 被骇了 有人在小维的名义下 |
[49:31] | into my account under vee’s name. | 给我的账户打钱 |
[49:33] | That doesn’t sound like a hack. | 那听上去可不像黑客 |
[49:35] | Normally, they would take money out | 黑客要黑你的话 |
[49:38] | if they were hacking you. | 应该是取走你的钱吧 |
[49:39] | Thomas, what are you not telling me? | 托马斯 你有什么瞒着我吗 |
[49:42] | Oh! It must… it might be… Vee got a job. | 哦 那个 小维找了份工作 |
[49:45] | What? A job? | 什么 工作 |
[49:47] | Yeah, that’s probably it. | 对 差不多 |
[49:49] | She did an online poker thing. | 他在网上找了个扑克牌类的工作 |
[49:50] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[49:52] | – And she’s really great at it. – Is it legal? | – 而且她很擅长 – 那合法吗 |
[49:53] | Yeah, it’s legal. And she’s doing great, | 嗯 合法的 她做得不错 |
[49:55] | as you can tell with the deposits. | 收入合法 都可以给你打钱 |
[49:58] | But anyway, I gotta go. | 那个啥 我得挂了 |
[49:59] | I’m writing a paper right now on motorcycle safety. | 我最近在写关于摩托安全的论文 |
[50:04] | – I’m gonna get goin’, but… – Well, tell her to call me. | – 我得继续写 – 那让小维给我回电话啊 |
[50:05] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[50:12] | Wanna take a ride? | 想玩一会吗 |
[50:13] | Is this a dare? | 这又是个冒险吗 |
[50:15] | Mmm-mmm. It’s a carousel. | 并不是 我是说玩旋转木马 |
[50:21] | So, why are you playing nerve? | 你为什么要玩玩命直播呢 |
[50:24] | Trying to help out my family. | 赢钱养家糊口 |
[50:27] | Some things happened that I wish turned out differently. | 发生了一些事情 我希望能有些转变 |
[50:34] | Like what? | 什么事情 |
[50:38] | This is just kinda something I need to do. | 就是些 我得处理的一些事 |
[50:41] | So… | 就是这样 |
[50:45] | We got some paparazzi. | 狗仔队来了 |
[50:47] | Hide. | 快躲 |
[50:56] | What? Who is it? | 谁的电话呀 |
[51:00] | So that’s Sydney. | 是西德尼呀 |
[51:02] | – Pick up, pick up. – You gonna get it? | – 快接 快接 – 你要接吗 |
[51:05] | I don’t wanna deal with her right now. | 现在不想理她 |
[51:06] | Ouch! | 矮油 |
[51:09] | What’s goin’ on? | 你们怎么了 |
[51:11] | She’s just been a lot recently. | 她最近挺犯贱 |
[51:14] | But whatever, you don’t wanna talk about that. | 管她呢 你肯定不想听的 |
[51:17] | If you wanna talk about it, I’m here. Happy to listen. | 你想谈的话 我就乐意听 |
[51:25] | I’m just tired of being her sidekick all the time. | 我只是厌倦了 不想给她当背景了 |
[51:31] | It’s funny. You don’t seem like anyone’s sidekick. | 有趣 其实你不像任何人的背景呀 |
[51:36] | Can I see that picture again? | 我能再看看她的照片吗 |
[51:38] | Oh, uh… | 哦 嗯 |
[51:41] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[51:45] | Wow. | 哇 |
[51:47] | Yeah. Guys go crazy for her. | 没错 小伙子们都迷死她了 |
[51:50] | No, I mean the picture itself. It’s really good. | 不 我是说照片拍得好 |
[51:56] | Thanks, I took it. | 谢了 那是我拍的 |
[51:57] | Yeah? You have a good eye. | 是吗 真有双发现美的眼睛 |
[52:00] | I just… I can’t picture you hangin’ out with someone like this. | 我 想象不出来你你能跟她这样的在一起 |
[52:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[52:05] | I don’t know. She looks kind of… | 不知道 她看上去有点 |
[52:07] | Insecure. Is that mean? | 不安全 对吧 |
[52:10] | – She is totally insecure. – Yeah? | – 她相当不安全 -嗯 |
[52:14] | She makes it seem like I’m the one who’s insecure. | 而且她让我看起来像是那个不安全的 |
[52:15] | But really it’s her. | 其实就是她 |
[52:17] | It’s exhausting. | 心累 |
[52:18] | I’m sure. | 是啊 |
[52:19] | She’s at this party. | 这次派对 |
[52:21] | Most likely drunk and needs me to hold her hair back. | 她肯定又得喝得烂醉 要我去搀着 |
[52:24] | I’m just over it. | 不想理她了 |
[52:26] | I mean, so are her parents. | 我是说 她父母也是 |
[52:27] | They’re constantly out of town, | 时不时就出门 |
[52:30] | so she has this revolving door of guys over. | 她就把房门向别人敞开 |
[52:32] | It’s sad, actually. | 其实挺惨呢 |
[52:47] | Hey, that party. | 嘿 那个派对 |
[52:50] | Should we maybe go check it out? | 我们是不是该去看看 |
[52:53] | What? | 什么 |
[52:54] | Why would I wanna go to that party? | 我为什么会想去呢 |
[52:57] | Maybe show off your new tattoo? | 或许秀一秀你的新纹身 |
[53:02] | Show Sydney that you’re not the person she thinks you are? | 让西德尼知道你不是她认为的那样 |
[53:10] | @Syd_Baby_XO 想好好来个大冒险… 我们给她出一个 | |
[53:48] | Yo, watch out! Heads up. Comin’ through. | 嘿 小心 注意 借过一下 |
[53:52] | Yo, watch out. | 小心 |
[54:08] | Okay. I got this. Okay. | 好的 我能行 好的 |
[54:14] | Go, Sydney! | 上啊 西德尼 |
[54:15] | You’re better than this. | 你比这强多了 |
[54:16] | Come on, just turn around. | 开始吧 转个身就好 |
[54:17] | Come on, Syd, you got this. | 加油 小西 你能行 |
[54:19] | Come on, Syd, you started it, you gotta finish it. | 加油啊小西 接受挑战就得完成它 |
[54:22] | Come on, you got it. You got it! | 上吧 没问题 没问题 |
[54:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:30] | Just take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[54:32] | Just take a deep breath, Sydney. | 深呼吸 西德尼 |
[54:34] | Get in here! She’s gonna do it! | 快来看 要开始啦 |
[54:36] | Go, girl! | 妹子上啊 |
[54:37] | You got this. Okay. | 强无敌 |
[54:38] | – There you go. Come on. – Yeah, there you go! | – 开始了 加油 – 出发了 |
[54:40] | There you go. | 上吧上吧 |
[54:41] | Somebody, go get Liv! | 快去把丽芙叫来 |
[54:42] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[54:47] | Come on, Syd. Focus. You got this. | 别停 小西 集中注意 没问题的 |
[54:49] | Liv! Liv! | 丽芙 丽芙 |
[54:50] | Liv, Liv, Liv, come, come, come. | 丽芙 快来 快来 |
[54:51] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[54:52] | Oh, my god. Syd! | 老天啊 |
[54:56] | Be careful. Be careful, Syd. | 当心 当心 小茜 |
[54:57] | What are you doing? Oh, my god! | 天啊 你在干什么 |
[54:59] | Come on, Syd, you don’t have to do this. Come back. | 你用不着这样啊 回来 |
[55:02] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[55:04] | Sydney, come back. | 西德尼 快回来 |
[55:07] | Oh, my god, Sydney! | 天啊 西德尼 |
[55:08] | Yeah! There you go. | 很强 继续走 |
[55:13] | Right here. Come on. | 厉害了我的姐 |
[55:16] | You don’t have to do it. | 用不着这样啊 |
[55:18] | Take your time, Syd. Don’t look down. | 不着急 小茜 别往下看 |
[55:19] | It’s just a stupid game! | 不就是个破游戏吗 |
[55:21] | Come on, we’re right here. | 可以的 很强 |
[55:22] | You could always turn back, Syd. | 你随时可以回来 小西 |
[55:23] | Jp, grab her. Come on, you gotta film. | 快帮她一把 不行 必须直播 |
[55:25] | Sydney, it’s not gonna count unless you film it. | 茜德尼 不直播就不算数了 |
[55:27] | Don’t worry about the phone. | 别管手机了 |
[55:29] | She has to film it! She can’t… | 必须直播 必须 |
[55:31] | It doesn’t count unless she films it. She has to film it. | 不直播就不算成功 她必须直播 |
[55:33] | She has to film it. No, but she has to film it. | 不行 必须直播 |
[55:37] | Shut up, Chuck! Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | – 闭嘴 查克 – 哦 神啊 老天啊 |
[55:39] | This is crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[55:41] | All right, there you go. Don’t look down. | 行了 快 别往下看 |
[55:43] | I can’t! Oh, my god, I can’t, I can’t! | 不行 天哪 做不到啊 |
[55:53] | Sydney, you gotta get up. | 西德尼 快起来 |
[55:55] | – You gotta do something. – Stop yelling at me! | – 快点啊 – 别吼我 |
[55:57] | – Stop! You’re not helping. – Chuck, shut up! | – 别吼 你帮倒忙呢 – 查克 闭嘴 |
[55:58] | Shut up, she’s got it. | 闭嘴 她没问题的 |
[56:00] | She has to get it done! | 她必须做完 |
[56:01] | Shut up! | 别说了 |
[56:04] | Syd, it’s gonna take too long, you gotta stand, you gotta walk. | 小茜 这样太慢了 你得站起来走 |
[56:06] | No, don’t stand, Sydney. | 别别别 别站啊茜德尼 |
[56:08] | Shut up! Shut up, Chuck! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 查克 |
[56:11] | You heard her, Chuck, shut up. | 你听见了 查克 快别说了 |
[56:14] | She’s gotta get it done. | 她必须完成挑战 |
[56:18] | She’s not gonna get here in time unless you get up and walk. | 不站起来走就来不及了 |
[56:20] | You have to walk. | 快站起来 |
[56:22] | She has to! She’s wasting time! | 必须站起来 耽误太多时间了 |
[56:24] | Shut up, both of you! | 你们都给我闭嘴 |
[56:32] | You got it. Come on, Syd, you got this. | 别怕 加油 小西 没问题的 |
[56:45] | I can’t, I can’t, I can’t. | 不行了 不行 不行 |
[56:47] | I bail, I bail, I bail. | 我放弃 放弃了 |
[56:50] | You bail. | 放弃挑战 |
[56:57] | You fail. | 挑战失败 |
[57:03] | You fail. | 挑战失败 |
[57:07] | This is so dumb. | 这太蠢了 |
[57:11] | Come here! Hold on! | 快偷 抓住 |
[57:12] | You fail. | 挑战失败 |
[57:13] | Get over here! | 滚回来 |
[57:48] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[58:41] | 轻轻关上门 关爱老年人 | |
[58:53] | Oh! Look at these guys! | 哇 快看看这俩 |
[59:17] | Vee! | 小维 |
[59:20] | – Hi. – Hi! | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[59:22] | Oh, my gosh. You guys are so famous right now. | 天呐 你们俩现在都成网红了 |
[59:25] | Uh-oh! Wait until Syd sees you. | 啊哦 等等让小西来看看你们 |
[59:27] | But where is she? | 她现在在哪呢 |
[59:28] | Oh, you guys don’t know? | 哦 你们不知道 |
[59:31] | Yeah, she tried to walk across that ladder and just bailed. | 她挑战横跨悬空梯子 刚刚放弃 |
[59:34] | So she’s outta the game? | 那她就游戏结束了 |
[59:35] | Hey, let’s get a drink. | 嘿 喝一杯吧 |
[59:37] | Yeah. It wasn’t pretty. | 对 弱爆了 |
[59:45] | Have you seen Sydney? | 你们看到西德尼了吗 |
[59:46] | In there. Syd? | 在这么 小西 |
[59:55] | Oh, come on, vee, you never even spoke to him. | 哦 别这么看我 小维 你都没怎么跟他聊过 |
[1:00:00] | It’s fine. Certainly, no surprise. | 没关系 没什么大不了 |
[1:00:05] | Yeah, I know it’s not a surprise. | 对 我知道没什么大不了 |
[1:00:07] | You know what’s not fine, though? | 你知道是什么问题吗 |
[1:00:09] | I almost died tonight, vee, and you were nowhere to be found. | 老娘今晚差点死了 小维 却找不到你 |
[1:00:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:00:14] | When you said I should live my life, | 你说我要过好我的人生 |
[1:00:16] | did you mean I should live my life in your shadow? | 你意思是在你的影子下过吗 |
[1:00:18] | I was just trying to help you, vee, | 我是想帮你 小维 |
[1:00:20] | because you’re the most repressed person that I know. | 因为你是我认识的最压抑的人 |
[1:00:23] | Well, isn’t that why you keep me around? | 就因为这个你才和我交朋友吧 |
[1:00:25] | Because I never tell you the truth? | 因为我不告诉你真相 |
[1:00:26] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:00:28] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:00:29] | I guess you don’t tell me the truth. | 我猜你不告诉我真相 |
[1:00:31] | Because you never told me about how insecure I am. | 是因为你从不告诉我我有多么的”不安全” |
[1:00:35] | Or about how I just have a revolving door of guys all the time. | 我怎样”向别人敞开房门” |
[1:00:39] | You never tell me that, but you’ve told everyone that tonight. | 你从不跟我说 但今晚你却跟所有人都说了 |
[1:00:42] | So please, vee, go right ahead and show us all | 所以 小维 快让我们看看这一下午 |
[1:00:45] | what a fiery little spark plug you’ve become since lunch. | 你能有多激情闪耀 |
[1:00:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:00:50] | Shots fired. | 开火了哟 |
[1:00:52] | Don’t walk away from me. Vee! Wake up! | 别就这么一走了之 小维 醒醒吧 |
[1:00:55] | This is a game. | 这只是个游戏 |
[1:00:56] | Do you really think that someone like him | 你真的以为他这样的人 |
[1:00:58] | is actually gonna be with you when this is all done? | 最后会跟你走到一起吗 |
[1:00:59] | Hey, you don’t know me. | 嘿 你才不了解我呢 |
[1:01:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. You really like her now? | 哦 抱歉哦 你现在真喜欢上她了 |
[1:01:10] | Why do you have to be such a bitch? | 你为什么要这么贱呢 |
[1:01:12] | Look at that! | 听听 |
[1:01:14] | Little vee finally speaking her mind. | 小维终于把心里话说出来了 |
[1:01:16] | Come on! Unburden yourself! | 得了吧 你就不要背着那些包袱了 |
[1:01:19] | Do you know why we’re best friends? | 你知道为什么我们两个是做好的朋友么 |
[1:01:21] | I do whatever you want all the time. | 一直都是我在替你忙前忙后 |
[1:01:24] | No, vee, we’re friends | 不 小维 |
[1:01:27] | because I’m fun and you’re boring. | 因为我很有趣 而你 无聊的要命 |
[1:01:32] | The only fun thing about you was your brother. | 你身上唯一还算有意思的地方就是你哥哥 |
[1:01:36] | What is it you think? | 你以为是怎么回事 |
[1:01:38] | That playing nerve is just gonna | 你以为那些玩命直播 |
[1:01:39] | magically make you a different person? | 能够奇迹般的改变你么 |
[1:01:41] | That’s not how life works. You’ll never be a player. | 人生才不是那样 你永远都成不了玩家 |
[1:01:44] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:01:47] | I know how much you love living in the moment, Syd. | 我知道 你有多享受生活在这样的时刻 小西 |
[1:01:49] | Well, remember this moment. | 记住这一刻吧 |
[1:01:51] | Because you’re one of those girls who peaks in high school. | 你就像高中里的那些自大的女孩子一样 |
[1:01:55] | And when you wake up one day, still living in staten island, | 当有一天 你醒来的时候 就发现自己还生活在斯塔顿岛 |
[1:01:57] | still screwing the same guys, | 睡的还是那一群人 |
[1:01:59] | wondering what the hell happened to your life. | 搞不清生活怎么成了这副样子 |
[1:02:01] | If you wanna know where I am from now on, | 以后你要是还想关注我在哪的话 |
[1:02:03] | sign up and watch me. | 你就登陆账号去看我吧 |
[1:02:11] | Wait, vee, what are you doing? | 等等 小维 你要干什么 |
[1:02:16] | Hey, vee, you don’t need to do this. | 嘿 小维 你不必这样做的 |
[1:02:18] | Look at me. Come on. Let’s just go, let’s bail, all right? | 看着我 算了吧 咱们走吧 退出吧 |
[1:02:20] | What do you have to prove? | 你有什么要证明的 |
[1:02:21] | Come on, please. Let’s go. | 得了吧 小维 我们走 |
[1:02:27] | Come on, you got it, vee, please! | 来吧 小维 你搞的定 拜托了 |
[1:02:29] | – Go, girl! – Vee! | – 来吧 妹子 – 小维 |
[1:02:36] | Oh, my god. Vee! | 天呐 小维 |
[1:02:38] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:02:41] | You got it, vee! | 你做的到 小维 |
[1:03:15] | That’s how you get into first, vee! | 小维 你就是这样一步步变成第一的 |
[1:03:20] | That was messed up. | 这糟透了 |
[1:03:21] | I can’t deal with this right now. I’m gonna go. | 我现在没空管这个 我得走了 |
[1:03:23] | Vee, did you know that he’s played nerve before? | 小维 你知道他以前也是玩玩命直播的么 |
[1:03:25] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:26] | Yeah, it was his dare to get you here | 他的挑战就是带你来这 |
[1:03:27] | and fight with Syd. | 和西德对决 |
[1:03:29] | That’s why he brought you here. | 这就是为什么他带你来这儿 |
[1:03:30] | Look. | 你看 |
[1:03:34] | You still trust him? | 你还相信他吗 |
[1:03:42] | – Vee, wait. Wait. – Is it true? | – 小维 等等 – 那是真的吗 |
[1:03:44] | Is what true? | 什么是不是真的 |
[1:03:46] | Did you take me here as part of the game? | 你带我来这儿也是游戏的一部分 |
[1:03:50] | Answer me! Is it true? | 回答我 是不是 |
[1:03:57] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[1:04:00] | It’s more complicated than that. | 事情比你想的要复杂 |
[1:04:01] | I just lost my two best friends tonight. | 今晚一晚上 我和两个最好的朋友决裂了 |
[1:04:04] | How much did you get for that? | 你这么做 能赚多少钱 |
[1:04:05] | No, no, it’s not about the money, all right? | 不不 这和钱无关 好吗 |
[1:04:07] | But I promise I’ll explain everything later. | 我向你保证 事后我会给你解释的 |
[1:04:08] | Just don’t even bother, okay? | 根本没必要解释了 好吗 |
[1:04:09] | I mean, Sydney almost died tonight. | 今晚 西德尼差点死了 |
[1:04:11] | I almost died tonight. Vee, I know, I know. | – 我也差点没命 – 我懂 小维 我懂 |
[1:04:14] | This game is sick. I’m going to the police. | 这个游戏太变态了 我要去报警 |
[1:04:16] | Wait, no, no! No! | 等等 不 不行 |
[1:04:19] | I’m sorry, vee… What are you doing? | – 很抱歉 小维 – 你这是在干吗 |
[1:04:20] | I’m sorry, you can’t do that, all right? | 很抱歉 但是你真的不要报警 好吗 |
[1:04:21] | You can’t go to the police. | 你不能去报警 |
[1:04:23] | Why not? Because I’ll lose the game? | 为什么不能 就因为我会输了游戏么 |
[1:04:25] | No, it’s not about that! | 不 不是那样的 |
[1:04:27] | Vee! Vee! | 小维 小维 |
[1:04:29] | You can’t go to the police. | 你不能去报警 |
[1:04:30] | It’s the last thing you wanna do. | 你一定会后悔报警的 |
[1:04:32] | Vee, wait, I wasn’t trying to hurt you. | 小维 你等等 我不是要伤害你 |
[1:04:34] | It just got outta control. | 只是事情失控了 |
[1:04:35] | Move! Get out of the way! | 让开 都让开 |
[1:04:39] | Officer! | 警察 |
[1:04:42] | Officer! | 警察 |
[1:04:44] | Officer, I need help. I’m… | 警察 我需要帮助 我 |
[1:04:46] | I’m playing this game. It’s called nerve. | 我在玩一个游戏 它叫玩命直播 |
[1:04:49] | And I’m worried that someone’s gonna get really hurt. | 现在 我担心会有人因此而受伤 |
[1:04:50] | Uh-oh. | 哇 哦 |
[1:04:51] | Snitch! | 告密狗 |
[1:04:54] | A game? They playin’, too? | 一个游戏 他们也玩儿么 |
[1:04:56] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[1:04:59] | There’s a crime being committed? | 有人犯罪了么 |
[1:05:02] | No, but a kid could die tonight. | 没有 但是今晚有一个孩子差点死 了 |
[1:05:06] | Look, here, it’s all on my phone. You can see. | 看 在这儿 全在我的手机上 你可以看看 |
[1:05:14] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:15] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[1:05:20] | Snitch! | 告密狗 |
[1:05:21] | Snitches get stitches! | 告密狗受惩罚 |
[1:05:29] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:05:31] | Honey, what’s going on? | 亲爱的 出了什么事 |
[1:05:32] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:05:33] | Vee, where are you? | 小维 你在哪儿 |
[1:05:36] | All the money is missing from our account! | 我们账户里的钱全没了 |
[1:05:39] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[1:05:40] | Vee, honey, are you in trouble? | 小维 亲爱的 你现在有麻烦了吗 |
[1:05:42] | Can you just, please, tell me what’s going on? | 你能不能 求你了 告诉我究竟怎么回事 |
[1:05:45] | Okay, mom, I’m gonna fix this, I promise. | 好的 妈妈 我会搞定的 我保证 |
[1:05:48] | Fix what? | 搞定什么 |
[1:05:50] | Hello? Vee! | 喂 小维 |
[1:05:52] | Hello? Vee! Fix what? I’m sorry, | – 喂 小维 搞定什么 – 抱歉 |
[1:05:55] | but I gotta win this game. | 但是我要赢得这场游戏 |
[1:06:56] | Hello, vee. | 你好 小维 |
[1:06:58] | You broke the rules. You are our prisoner. | 你破坏了游戏规则 现在 你是我们的犯人了 |
[1:07:01] | We told you not to snitch. | 我们告诉过你不要告密 |
[1:07:04] | Now we control your life. | 现在 你的性命由我们掌握了 |
[1:07:07] | We control your family. | 我们控制你的家庭 |
[1:07:10] | We control your future. | 控制你的未来 |
[1:07:13] | The only way out is to win the final round. | 你想全身而退唯一的办法就是赢到最后 |
[1:07:17] | Go to the staten island ferry | 去斯塔顿岛码头 |
[1:07:19] | and the watchers will find you. | 观众们会找到你 |
[1:07:21] | See you in the finals. | 决赛再见了 |
[1:07:22] | See you in the finals. See you in the finals. | 决赛见 决赛见 |
[1:08:10] | Checkin’ over here. | 去那边看看 |
[1:08:13] | I’m comin’ for you, vee! | 我来找你了 小维 |
[1:08:24] | Vee, thank god! Are you okay? | 小维 谢天谢地 你还好吗 |
[1:08:25] | Am I okay? No, I’m not okay! | 我还好吗 我糟透了 |
[1:08:28] | You need to tell me everything. | 你必须和我说实话 |
[1:08:30] | Okay, what the hell is going on? | 好吗 这他妈究竟是怎么回事 |
[1:08:31] | Come here, come here. Why is this happening to me? | 来这边 这边 这些事为什么会发生在我身上 |
[1:08:34] | O’Kay, that guy Ty. | 好吧 那个叫泰的家伙 |
[1:08:36] | We both played nerve last year in Seattle. | 去年 我们都在西雅图玩玩命直播 |
[1:08:39] | We got a dare to hang from | 我们挑战 |
[1:08:40] | a construction crane 200 feet in the air. | 悬挂在离地200英尺的建筑起重机上 |
[1:08:42] | The two of us and this kid named Robbie. | 参与的人 有我们俩 还有一个叫罗比的孩子 |
[1:08:45] | Five! Four! Three! | 五 四 三 |
[1:08:47] | Come on, Robbie, that’s enough. Shit, he’s slipping. | 行了 罗比 够了 操 他快坚持不住了 |
[1:08:49] | – Two! One! – Climb back up, man. | – 二 一 – 哥们 爬回来吧 |
[1:08:50] | – Ian, grab him. – Grab my hand! | – 伊恩 抓住他 – 抓住我的手 |
[1:08:54] | Ty and I, we bailed and we went to the cops. | 我和泰 我们想退出 我们也去找了警察 |
[1:08:57] | We tried to get the game shut down, | 我们想结束这个游戏 |
[1:08:58] | but they didn’t do anything. | 但是警察什么都不做 |
[1:09:00] | No, they just called it an accident. | 他们就认为这是个意外 |
[1:09:03] | Then the watchers, they… | 然后 那些观众 他们 |
[1:09:06] | They came after us for snitching. | 因为我们告密而追踪我们 |
[1:09:07] | They messed with my dad’s job. | 他们害我爸丢了工作 |
[1:09:09] | They leaked photos of my sister online. | 在网上泄漏我妹妹的照片 |
[1:09:11] | They stole our identities, vee. | 他们偷走了我们的身份 小维 |
[1:09:14] | Me and Ty, we became prisoners of the game. | 我和泰 我们都成了这个游戏里的犯囚犯 |
[1:09:17] | Oh, come on. What does that even mean? | 行了 这到底什么意思 |
[1:09:19] | It’s the third category. | 那是游戏里的第三种身份 |
[1:09:21] | Watcher, player, prisoner. | 观众 玩家 囚犯 |
[1:09:25] | I’m trapped. | 我被困在游戏里了 |
[1:09:27] | The only way out is to win. | 解脱的唯一方法 就是赢得游戏 |
[1:09:33] | So you have to win. | 所以 你要赢得游戏 |
[1:09:35] | No. No, you do. | 不不 是你要赢 |
[1:09:38] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:40] | Vee, you’re a prisoner now. | 小维 现在你是犯人了 |
[1:09:43] | You and I, we’re going to the final round together | 你和我 我们要一起赢得最后的决赛 |
[1:09:45] | and I’m gonna lose. | 然后我会输给你 |
[1:09:46] | What? No, you can’t do that. | 什么 你不能那么做 |
[1:09:47] | It’s already done. It’s already done. | 就这么定了 就这么定了 |
[1:09:49] | I told the watchers to give me a dare | 我要那些观众给我一个挑战 |
[1:09:51] | that’s gonna knock Ty outta second place. | 一个能把泰阻挡在第二位 |
[1:09:52] | It’s gonna be me and you. | 那样就只剩下你和我了 |
[1:09:58] | I have to go. No, no, no. | – 我们得走了 – 不不不 |
[1:10:00] | Yeah, I wanna take you somewhere safe. Let’s go! | 我得带你去个安全的地方 快走 |
[1:10:02] | There has to be another way. | 一定还会有别的办法 |
[1:10:03] | There isn’t. | 没有别的办法 |
[1:10:06] | If it’s not me in the finals, then it’s Ty. | 如果进入决赛的不是我 那就是泰了 |
[1:10:08] | And he’ll do anything to win. | 为了赢 他会不惜一切代价 |
[1:10:12] | Just tell me we’re gonna do this. | 听我的 我们就这么办 |
[1:10:37] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:10:38] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:10:42] | I just hope she’s okay. | 我只希望她没事 |
[1:10:48] | – Hello? – Guys, it’s me. | – 喂 – 伙计们 是我 |
[1:10:50] | Oh, my god! Vee, where are you? | 天呐 小维 你在哪儿 |
[1:11:23] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:11:24] | Doesn’t matter. I’m just glad you’re okay. | 没关系 你没事就好 |
[1:11:26] | All right, come on. Let’s go. I can’t. | – 行了 我们走 我们走吧 – 我不能走 |
[1:11:27] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:11:29] | I have to finish this. | 我得完成这个游戏 |
[1:11:31] | Are you insane? | 你疯了 |
[1:11:32] | What are you talking about? | 你这是在说什么疯话 |
[1:11:34] | Look, it’s never gonna end. | 听着 这个游戏根本不会完 |
[1:11:36] | I mean, even if they leave me alone, | 我的意思是 即使他们放过我 |
[1:11:38] | they’re just gonna do it to somebody else. | 他们也会找上其他人 |
[1:11:39] | We can’t stop the game if we wanted to. There’s no one to stop. | 就算我们想停 找不到操作人的 |
[1:11:41] | It’s just a bunch of anonymous people. | 都是匿名网民 |
[1:11:45] | What if they weren’t anonymous? | 要是他们不是匿名呢 |
[1:11:50] | Ian’s doing a dare that would put him in the finals. | 伊恩在挑战一个会把我和他一起送进决赛的挑战 |
[1:11:52] | So it could be me against him. | 所以 我就有机会赢他 |
[1:11:53] | Vee, do you actually trust this guy? | 小维 你真的信任那个家伙么 |
[1:11:55] | He is the person who got you | 他是算计你 |
[1:11:56] | into this mess in the first place. | 把你拐进这个游戏的人 |
[1:12:04] | I got me into this mess. | 是我自己搅进来的 |
[1:12:06] | Anything Ian’s doing now is to help me get out. | 现在 伊恩所做的任何事 都是在帮我 |
[1:12:19] | I know it sounds crazy, but I can do it. | 我知道 这听起来很不现实 但是我能做到 |
[1:12:21] | I just need your help. | 我真的很需要你们的帮助 |
[1:12:25] | What do you need us to do? | 你需要我们做什么 |
[1:12:28] | Tommy, you said the game is open source, right? | 汤米 你说过 游戏资源是开放共享的是不是 |
[1:12:30] | Do you think you can change the code? | 你能改变规则么 |
[1:12:32] | It’s gonna take time. | 那需要些时间 |
[1:12:34] | Syd, could you buy us some? | 小西 你能给我们争取时间吗 |
[1:12:38] | Hey. Now climb the crane. | 嘿 爬到吊车上去 |
[1:12:45] | Syd? | 小西 |
[1:12:47] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:48] | Use a payphone. | 记住用公共电话 |
[1:13:30] | Ah! | 啊 |
[1:13:32] | Hang for five seconds. | 下去挂五秒钟 |
[1:13:36] | Hang for five seconds. | 下去挂五秒钟 |
[1:13:53] | Hang with one hand. Hang with one hand. | 用一只手挂 用一只手挂 |
[1:13:55] | Shit! | 靠 |
[1:14:15] | One! Two! Three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:14:19] | Four! | 四 |
[1:14:20] | Five! | 五 |
[1:14:49] | – Yeah, it’s over here, Tommy. – We don’t have a lot of time. | – 汤米 这儿都完事儿了 – 我们没多少时间了 |
[1:14:51] | Okay, yeah. We’re on our way. We’ll see you soon. | 好的 我们马上去 一会儿见 |
[1:14:52] | How did it go? | 怎么样了 |
[1:14:53] | It went. | 起作用了 |
[1:14:54] | It went? | 起作用了吗 |
[1:14:57] | Yeah. I think it’s gonna work. | 对 我觉得会奏效的 |
[1:14:59] | Yeah, better work. | 嗯 最好起作用 |
[1:15:00] | I mean, god. | 我说真是 |
[1:15:40] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:15:42] | Fastest Internet in New York City. | 全纽约最快的网络 |
[1:15:47] | Hey, Tommy! | 嘿 汤米 |
[1:15:48] | Hey, hk, we made it. | 嘿 hk 我们成功了 |
[1:15:50] | Let’s get this started. You ready? | 那咱们来开始吧 准备好了吗 |
[1:15:51] | Is the botnet up and running? Yeah, of course. | 僵尸网络能干活儿了吗 当然能 |
[1:15:53] | We just gotta enter it into the system. | 我们把它植入系统就行了 |
[1:15:55] | Oh, and this is Sydney. Obviously. | 哦 这位是西德尼 不用多说了 |
[1:15:58] | Hey. Hey. Welcome to the cloud. | 嘿 欢迎来到云端 |
[1:15:59] | Sucks you got axed. | 你被手撕了 真惨 |
[1:16:01] | All right. Let’s take this game down. | 好 我们来干掉这个游戏吧 |
[1:16:58] | I got you. Yeah. | 收到了 好的 |
[1:17:17] | 维 对 伊恩 决赛 | |
[1:17:22] | Okay, how’s this gonna work? | 这东西是什么原理 |
[1:17:24] | It’s like Wikipedia, where anyone can edit the code | 就像维基百科一样 每个人都能编辑代码 |
[1:17:26] | but the majority has to approve it. | 但是要获得大众赞同通过 |
[1:17:28] | And then the botnet can outvote everyone. | 而僵尸网络可以当水军 |
[1:17:31] | Yo, I got a army of bots here waitin’ for orders. | 哟 我这可有一众水军待命 |
[1:17:37] | Hey, Nancy. Where is vee? What is this game? | 嘿 南希 小维在哪儿 这个游戏是什么 |
[1:17:39] | Don’t worry, she’s okay. | 别担心 她还好 |
[1:17:40] | I want you to explain it to me. | 你要给我解释清楚 |
[1:17:41] | I’m gonna give you an address. | 我给你个地址吧 |
[1:17:43] | Okay, if you meet me here, I’ll explain everything. | 你来这里见我 我会解释清楚的 |
[1:18:27] | Ticket? | 入场券 |
[1:18:41] | Better hurry up. | 你最好快点儿 |
[1:18:44] | Guys, it’s starting! | 大家伙儿 开始了 |
[1:19:09] | Vee! Vee! Vee! Vee! | 小维 小维 小维 小维 |
[1:19:37] | Players, stop! | 玩家们 停下 |
[1:19:38] | Back up. | 后退 |
[1:19:46] | Stop. | 站定 |
[1:19:48] | All right, how many bots do we got in? | 我们有多少水军了 |
[1:19:50] | Not enough yet, but we are getting there. | 还不够 但是快够了 |
[1:20:02] | Players, show us your weapons. | 玩家们 亮出你们的武器 |
[1:20:17] | First to shoot wins. | 先开枪的获胜 |
[1:20:22] | Twenty seconds on the clock. | 倒数二十秒 |
[1:20:26] | Twenty seconds? Hk, I need backup! | 只有二十秒 Hk 我需要增援 |
[1:20:29] | Begin. Do it. | 开始 做吧 |
[1:20:32] | Start by just raising your gun. | 先把枪举起来吧 |
[1:20:33] | Just raise your gun slowly. | 慢慢把枪举起来就好 |
[1:20:35] | Then shoot me in the shoulder. I’ll be fine. | 开枪射我的肩膀 我会没事的 |
[1:20:37] | What if I miss? I don’t know if I can do this. | 我怕打偏了 我觉得我不行 |
[1:20:38] | Oh, come on! Just shut up and play the game! | 靠 快闭嘴玩游戏吧 |
[1:20:43] | Vee, you have to hurry, all right? | 小维 你快做吧 好吗 |
[1:20:47] | You have to do this! This is the only way the game can end. | 你必须这么做 只有这样游戏才会结束 |
[1:20:49] | And then you can walk away. | 然后你就能离开了 |
[1:20:56] | Five, | 五 |
[1:20:58] | four, | 四 |
[1:21:00] | three, | 三 |
[1:21:02] | two, one! | 二 一 |
[1:21:05] | Boo! | 呸 |
[1:21:07] | I’m not doing this. | 我做不到 |
[1:21:08] | Vee, don’t, you can’t… | 小维 你不能这样 |
[1:21:14] | I’ll do it! | 让我来 |
[1:21:20] | Oh, shit. They’re onto us. | 卧槽 我们被发现了 |
[1:21:22] | They’re blockin’ all of our foreign ips! | 他们屏蔽掉了我们的外部IP地址 |
[1:21:24] | Tommy, do something! | 汤米 做点什么 |
[1:21:31] | Did y’all miss me? | 你们想我了吗 |
[1:21:35] | And I say we do that dare again. | 我说我们再玩一遍冒险吧 |
[1:21:38] | With someone who’s really ready to play. | 这回有人准备好好玩儿了 |
[1:21:39] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:21:41] | Don’t do it, Ty, it’s not worth it, man. | 不要这样 泰 这样做不值得 |
[1:21:44] | Stop! Whoa, whoa, back up! | 停下 嘿 退后 |
[1:21:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔喔喔 |
[1:21:47] | You have lost your mind, pretty boy! | 小白脸 你疯了吧 |
[1:21:48] | Get back! Is this what you really want? | 退回去 你们就想看这个吗 |
[1:21:49] | For us to kill each other? | 看我们自相残杀 |
[1:21:51] | Yeah! Of course it’s what you want! | 对 你们想看的就是这个 |
[1:21:53] | Kill ’em! | 杀了他们 |
[1:21:55] | You think that takes nerve? | 你们觉得这很勇敢吗 |
[1:21:57] | Why don’t you take off your masks | 你们怎么不敢把面具摘下来 |
[1:21:59] | and show yourselves, huh? | 把脸亮出来啊 |
[1:22:01] | You, take off your mask. | 你 把面具摘下来 |
[1:22:03] | Yeah, what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[1:22:08] | It’s easy for you to be brave in a crowd! | 在人堆里面装好汉当然简单了 |
[1:22:11] | Hiding behind your screen names. | 躲在你们的网名后面 |
[1:22:14] | Don’t you guys see that you’re all still responsible | 你们不明白吗 今天晚上发生的事情 |
[1:22:16] | for what happens tonight, | 你们都有责任 |
[1:22:18] | even if you are just watching? | 尽管你们只是在看 |
[1:22:20] | Oh, my god! Are you really believing this bullshit? | 天啊 你们真相信这屁话吗 |
[1:22:22] | Play to win! | 来玩就得赢 |
[1:22:24] | Play to win. | 来玩就得赢 |
[1:22:28] | You guys really want one of us to die? For a game? | 你们真的想因为个游戏让我们死吗 |
[1:22:31] | Yes! | 对 |
[1:22:33] | Yes! | 对 |
[1:22:36] | Then shoot me. | 那打死我吧 |
[1:22:40] | I dare you. | 我看你敢不敢 |
[1:22:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:22:46] | Who wants me to shoot her? | 有谁想让我打死她 |
[1:22:48] | Vee, what are you doing? | 小维 你在干什么 |
[1:22:49] | Who wants me to shoot her? | 有谁想让我打死她 |
[1:22:52] | Tommy, where’s vee? | 汤米 小维在哪儿 |
[1:22:55] | – All right, calm down. – What is this game? | -好吧 先冷静一下 – 这是什么游戏 |
[1:22:56] | I want answers! What are you doing? | 我需要答案 你们都在干什么 |
[1:22:58] | You better tell me right now or I’m calling the cops. | 你们现在告诉我 不然我报警了 |
[1:23:00] | No! No, Nancy, calm down. No cops. | 不要 南希 不要报警 |
[1:23:01] | Do you want me to shoot her? | 你们想让我打死她吗 |
[1:23:03] | Shoot to kill! Then vote “Yes.” | 想要打死她 投赞成票 |
[1:23:04] | Shoot to kill! | 打死她 |
[1:23:06] | Vote “Yes” If you want me to shoot her! | 想要我打死她就投”是” |
[1:23:09] | Don’t listen to him! Say, “No!” | 不要听他的 |
[1:23:11] | You want me to shoot her? You want me to shoot her? | 你们想让我打死她吗 想让我打死她吗 |
[1:23:15] | Come on, guys, “No”! | 拜托 大家 反对啊 |
[1:23:19] | Guys, vote “No”! | 大家 反对啊 |
[1:23:22] | You! Vote “Yes”! Vote “Yes”! | 你 投赞成吧 投赞成 |
[1:23:42] | Let me know! Vote “Yes”! | 告诉我 投赞成 |
[1:23:45] | Don’t listen to him! Say, “No!” | 不要听他的 反对 |
[1:23:48] | Come on! Let’s have a little bit of anarchy. | 来吧 咱们享受一点混乱吧 |
[1:23:53] | All right, we’re getting around them. | 好的 我们有办法了 |
[1:23:54] | The ips are coming in faster now. | IP地址来的更快了 |
[1:23:56] | Vee, we need to go, right now! | 小维 我们得快跑了 |
[1:23:58] | Oh, my god! | 哦天啊 |
[1:23:59] | Okay, all right. Come on, guys. Keep going. | 好了 没事 大家伙儿继续 |
[1:24:09] | Oh, my god! No, no, no, it’s… | 上帝啊 不要 不要 |
[1:24:19] | Vee, please! Please, please! | 小维 不要啊 |
[1:24:21] | No. No, no, no. | 不要 不 不 不 |
[1:24:24] | Do you hear me, vee? Look at me, vee, please! | 能听见我吗 小维 看着我啊 |
[1:24:29] | Go. | 发送吧 |
[1:24:47] | 您是 此谋杀的从犯 | |
[1:24:48] | Dude, are you getting this? | 哥们儿 你收到这个了吗 |
[1:24:50] | That’s my real name. | 那是我的真名啊 |
[1:25:45] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[1:25:46] | No, wait, stop, stop! | 不 等等 停下 停下 |
[1:25:47] | My god! | 上帝啊 |
[1:25:49] | It’s okay, it’s okay! | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:25:51] | Stop! It’s okay. I’m okay. It’s okay. | 不要 没事了 我还好 没事了 |
[1:25:54] | Oh, my god! | 哦天啊 |
[1:25:56] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:26:00] | You were in on this? | 这是你们一起想出来的 |
[1:26:03] | It was her plan, man. Her friend Sydney called me. | 这是她的计划 她的朋友西德尼打电话给我的 |
[1:26:05] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来这里了 |
[1:26:07] | The gun… what? | 那把枪是怎么回事 |
[1:26:08] | Blanks, bro. | 是空包弹啊 |
[1:26:15] | It’s fake. | 这是假的 |
[1:26:16] | Oh, my god! | 哦天啊 |
[1:26:18] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[1:26:23] | You scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[1:26:25] | You scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[1:26:28] | We cool? | 我们和好了吧 |
[1:26:30] | Yeah. We’re free. | 对 咱们没事了 |
[1:26:33] | She’s a badass. | 她可真厉害 |
[1:26:35] | Watch out for her. | 你得小心点儿了 |
[1:26:39] | That’s it. The last player’s out. | 结束了 最后一名选手出局 |
[1:26:40] | Did we get it? | 我们成功了吗 |
[1:26:42] | They’re out. Think it’s crashing! | 他们都退出了 以为游戏崩溃了 |
[1:26:43] | We got it? And nerve is officially offline! | 我们成功了吧 直播正式结束了 |
[1:26:46] | Wow! We have gamed the game. Whoo! | 哇 我们戏耍了这场游戏 |
[1:26:49] | You guys are the dumbest smart kids I’ve ever met. | 你们是我见过的最机智的熊孩子了 |
[1:26:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:26:54] | No, no, I’m sorry. | 不 不 我才对不起你 |
[1:26:56] | I’m sorry for bringing you into all this. | 我很抱歉把你卷进这些事情 |
[1:27:01] | I just wish that we could’ve met some other way. | 我真希望我们不是这样认识的 |
[1:27:04] | I don’t. | 我可不是 |
[1:27:07] | Oh, man! | 哦 天啊 |
[1:27:09] | And you. | 你啊 |
[1:27:11] | What a rock star. | 可真是个大明星 |
[1:27:14] | Looks like I can get all your money back. | 我应该能把你的钱追回来了 |
[1:27:16] | They don’t call me hacker kween for nothin’. | 我这黑客皇后的外号不是白来的 |
[1:27:18] | Really? Thanks. Yeah. | 是吗 多谢了 |
[1:27:31] | Crazy first date, huh? | 疯狂的第一次约会 是吧 |
[1:27:34] | Is that what that was? | 这算是约会吗 |
[1:27:39] | By the way, my real name is Sam. | 顺便提一下 我的真名叫萨姆 |
[1:27:47] | Well, it’s nice to meet you, Sam. | 嗯 萨姆 认识你真高兴 |
[1:27:52] | It’s nice to meet you, vee. | 认识你也很高兴 小维 |
[1:28:21] | Hey, vee, it’s 28 degrees in New York! | 嘿 小维 纽约二十八度了 |