英文名称:Need for Speed
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | (美国梦工厂影片公司 出品) | |
[00:39] | 极品飞车 | |
[00:51] | (基斯科山 纽约) | |
[01:10] | Hey, I’ve been doing some homework | 我做了不少功课 |
[01:11] | on this kid Tobey Marshall from Mount Kisco. | 基斯科山有个叫托比·马歇尔的小子 |
[01:13] | This kid was a phenom. Used to tear up the local circuits. | 他是个人才 曾经称霸当地赛道 |
[01:17] | Him and his dad, man, they campaigned like champions. | 他和他老爹还真是很有冠军样儿 |
[01:20] | Of course, Mount Kisco had another great, Dino Brewster. | 当然 基斯科山还有个人物 迪诺·布鲁斯特 |
[01:23] | You all know Dino. | 你们都知道 |
[01:24] | He went on to race in the big leagues at Indy | 他后来进入印地大联盟赛车去了 |
[01:26] | and Tobey just kind of fell through the cracks. | 而托比则销声匿迹了 |
[01:29] | Well, here’s some news, cretins. | 告诉你们个新消息 傻小子们 |
[01:31] | Tobey’s been running again, and running fast. | 托比又开始飞起来了 急速飞驰 |
[01:34] | Real fast, fast as that “Grim Taquito” will take him. | 真是超快 把福特GT发挥到了极限 |
[01:38] | Tobey, you wanna fly with the eagles, | 托比 你想与鹰比翼翱翔 |
[01:41] | you need bigger wings, son. | 那你就得有更大的翅膀 孩子 |
[01:43] | I’m just telling you right now | 我现在想跟你们说的是 |
[01:45] | that if Tobey Marshall ever got a car worthy of his talents, | 如果托比·马歇尔找到一辆配得上他的赛车 |
[01:49] | he could be toeing the line at De Leon. | 他就能去里昂杯上重塑辉煌 |
[01:55] | Give me four clicks of compression. | 麻烦给我调成四段压缩 |
[01:57] | All right. | 没问题 |
[01:58] | Actually, make it three. | 算了 我觉得三段就好 |
[02:03] | No, two. Two is perfect. | 不 两段 两段就完美了 |
[02:06] | You wanna make up your mind? What is it, two, three, or four? | 你决定好了没有 到底多少 二 三 还是四 |
[02:09] | – Exactly. – Yo, guys! | – 这个嘛 – 嗨 哥们儿 |
[02:10] | You know I’m gonna hurt you, right? | 你小子找打是不是 |
[02:12] | – Two. – Thank you. | – 二吧 – 谢啦 |
[02:13] | Guys. Joe, you gotta check this out, man. | 乔 你快看看这个 |
[02:16] | – Yo. – Monarch’s on fire. | – 唷 – 帝王火大了 |
[02:18] | Cretin, go ahead. | 继续说 |
[02:19] | Monarch, this is Darryl from East Orange. | 帝王 东奥兰治的戴瑞 |
[02:21] | Why would you let a redneck trust fund baby into the De Leon? | 你竟然会让一个农村信用社资助的乡巴佬进入里昂杯 |
[02:23] | He doesn’t deserve to be in a winner-takes-all race | 他根本不配参加这种冠军争霸赛 |
[02:26] | with multi-million-dollar cars! | 这种百万豪车赛 |
[02:28] | – Come on, Monarch! – Caller? | – 拜托 帝王 – 喂? |
[02:29] | Do I get to talk? | 我说 我能说句话吗 |
[02:31] | Darryl, have your parents ever smacked you upside the head? | 戴瑞 你爸妈是不是把你打傻了 |
[02:34] | See, this is a case where sometimes you just need to beat kids. | 现在这情况正好说明 有时候小屁孩就是欠打 |
[02:37] | Darryl, Darryl, it’s my show. I get… | 戴瑞 戴瑞 这是我的节目 我可以 |
[02:40] | Shut up! Listen to me! | 给我闭嘴 听我说 |
[02:41] | Darryl, one important question. | 戴瑞 问你个重要的问题 |
[02:43] | Have you ever even driven a race car? | 你自己有没有开过赛车 |
[02:45] | That’s what I thought. | 果然如此 |
[02:48] | Let me explain to all of you people out there | 那我就为你们大家 |
[02:49] | how this works one more time. | 把这件事情再解释一遍 |
[02:52] | It’s my race. | 这是我的比赛 |
[02:54] | It’s the De Leon. I created it. | 这里是里昂杯 我创造了它 |
[02:57] | It’s rarefied air, kids. It’s beautiful. | 像太空有了微薄的氧气妙不可言 |
[03:00] | I decide who gets in, | 由我决定谁来参加 |
[03:01] | and who does not get in to the race, okay? | 谁不能参加这场比赛 懂吗 |
[03:04] | I loved your dad. | 我很爱你父亲 |
[03:06] | He was a customer of the bank for 30 years. | 他是银行三十年的老顾客了 |
[03:09] | Thirty. | 三十年啊 |
[03:11] | What y’all talking about? | 你们在聊什么 |
[03:13] | The Flyin’ Hawaiian just took down Steve Heavy Chevy | 夏威夷飞人在亚利桑那沙漠赛中干掉了 |
[03:15] | – in the Arizona desert. – What? | – 史蒂夫重型雪佛兰 – 什么? |
[03:22] | * …an invitation as a wild card. Okay? That’s important. * | |
[03:26] | * Wild card. Maybe. * | |
[03:28] | * I’m not saying he’s in, I’m saying he might be. * | |
[03:32] | Who was that? | 那人是谁 |
[03:34] | He’s just an old customer of my dad’s. | 是我父亲的一个老主顾 |
[03:38] | I didn’t recognize him. | 我怎么不认识他 |
[03:40] | Yeah, he might bring his car in on Friday. | 他周五可能把他的车送过来 |
[03:43] | What’s wrong with it? | 他的车有什么问题 |
[03:45] | Our job to find out. | 我们就是找问题的 |
[03:47] | I was thinking about the race tonight. We should get there early. | 我在想今晚比赛的事 我们应该早点过去 |
[03:49] | Five cars, the race is full. Pot should be, like, what? | 五辆车 选手满员 奖金多少来着 |
[03:52] | Five grand. | 五千块 |
[03:54] | 有些人是含着金汤匙出生的 | |
[03:57] | (基斯科山汽车影院) | |
[03:59] | 主啊 他们会救自己吗 | |
[04:02] | 可当税务员来敲门的时候 | |
[04:06] | 天呐 这房子里就像在清仓甩卖 | |
[04:09] | 哦 哦 主啊 | |
[04:11] | 那不是我 不 那不是我 我可不是百万富翁的儿子 | |
[04:17] | 不是 不是 不是 | |
[04:19] | 那不是我 那不是我 我可不是什么幸运儿 | |
[04:27] | 那不是我 那不是我 我可不是什么幸运儿 | |
[04:34] | 不是 | |
[04:37] | 不是 | |
[04:40] | 我可不是什么幸运儿 | |
[04:45] | 我可不是什么幸运儿 | |
[04:49] | – Tobey. – Pete. | – 托比 – 皮特 |
[04:52] | – You good? – Good. | – 你好吗? – 挺好 |
[04:54] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗? – 是的 |
[04:55] | You know, Monarch gave you a shout-out. | 知道么 帝王说到你了 |
[04:58] | – Then he shit on your car. – Yeah, I know. I heard. | – 但他说你的车很烂 – 嗯 我知道 我听说了 |
[05:01] | Never mind that. | 别往心里去 |
[05:02] | While Monarch was talking about you, I had a vision. | 帝王说到你的时候我就有预感 |
[05:05] | All right, here we go. | 好吧 好吧 又来了 |
[05:06] | Quiet, okay? I happen to like his visions. | 别吵吵好吗 我还真挺喜欢他的预感 |
[05:08] | Pete, proceed, please. | 皮特 请继续说 |
[05:11] | I see water, and the sun, and… | 我看见了水 太阳 还有 |
[05:13] | – Your sister in a bikini. – Shut it. | – 你姐姐穿着比基尼 – 闭嘴 |
[05:16] | I see Tobey looking at a lighthouse. | 我看见托比看着一座灯塔 |
[05:19] | I see you, and you’re gonna win De Leon. | 我预感你 一定会赢得里昂杯 |
[05:23] | – Really? – Hey. | – 真的吗 – 嗨 |
[05:24] | Thanks for the vote of confidence, Petey, | 谢谢你的预感 给了我信心 |
[05:26] | but I got my hands full | 不过我首先要全力对付 |
[05:27] | trying to beat Jimmy Macintosh and you tonight, so… | 吉米·麦肯塔希 还有你 就今晚 |
[05:36] | Oh, man. | 不是吧 |
[05:40] | My sister and Dino are here. | 我姐姐和迪诺都来了 |
[05:42] | She didn’t tell me she was coming home, Tobe. | 她没告诉我她回来了 托比 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:46] | No, it’s fine. | 是吗 没事的 |
[05:50] | Coming with Dino isn’t. | 跟迪诺来就不行 |
[05:52] | What’s this fool even doing back here, man? | 这个白痴又回来想干什么 |
[05:54] | Maybe he just came to watch how a real racer drives. | 没准儿他是回来见识下什么是正宗的赛车手 |
[05:57] | The guy raced Indy. | 那家伙是印地大联盟的车手 |
[05:59] | It doesn’t get more real than that, Finn. | 没什么比那更正宗了 |
[06:05] | Let’s go, Tobey. You don’t need that distraction. | 我们走吧 托比 你犯不着看着他心烦 |
[06:07] | No, it’s fine. | 不 我没事儿 |
[06:09] | All right, boys, the race is gonna start soon. | 好吧 哥们儿 比赛马上就开始了 |
[06:11] | Ben, you should head up. | 班尼 你得先出发 |
[06:12] | I just wanna let you know I’m going because I want to | 我想告诉你说 我去是因为我自己想去 |
[06:15] | and not because you told me to. | 不是因为你叫我去 |
[06:17] | – Just know that. – Okay. | – 清楚了吗 – 好吧 |
[06:19] | Way to put your foot down, Benny. | 你这回没讲火星语 班尼 |
[06:21] | Nice pleather jacket, homie. | 皮夹克不错 哥们儿 |
[06:23] | – Hey. – Hi, guys. Hi, Petey. | – 嘿 – 嗨 大家好 嗨 皮特 |
[06:25] | How are you? | 还好吗 |
[06:26] | – I’m good. How are you? – Good. | – 我还好 你呢 – 挺好 |
[06:28] | – Are you racing tonight? – Yeah. | – 你今晚要比赛吗 – 是的 |
[06:30] | – You be careful. – Okay. | – 注意安全 – 好的 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:39] | Hi, Tobey. | 嘿 托比 |
[06:41] | Anita. | 阿妮塔 |
[06:43] | I’m really sorry to hear about your dad. | 你爸爸的事我听说了 |
[06:49] | Did you get my flowers? | 收到我送的花了吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah. | 收到了 |
[06:54] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:57] | And thank you for watching out for Pete. | 谢谢你一直那么关照皮特 |
[07:01] | He’s like a little brother to me. | 他就像是我自己的弟弟 |
[07:04] | How’s the shop? | 车行怎么样 |
[07:05] | The shop is… It’s good. | 车行嘛 还不错吧 |
[07:08] | It’s good. | 不错 |
[07:12] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:13] | How’s the city? | 城里不错吧 |
[07:17] | It’s different than I expected, | 跟我想的不太一样 |
[07:21] | but it’s not here. | 但总归好过这儿 |
[07:26] | Are you still allergic to Mount Kisco? | 你还是不喜欢基斯科山吗 |
[07:29] | Actually, Dino has something he wants to talk to you about. | 其实 这次是迪诺有些事情 他想要跟你谈谈 |
[07:33] | I doubt that. | 有什么可谈的 |
[07:35] | After the race, though. I don’t wanna distract you. | 当然 赛后再谈了 我不想打扰你 |
[07:39] | Then you should have stayed in Manhattan. | 想不打扰我就不该来 |
[07:45] | You look beautiful. | 你越来越漂亮了 |
[07:57] | – How are you feeling? – Good. | – 感觉怎么样 – 不错 |
[08:00] | Have you got the roads locked down? | 你把路都封锁好了吗 |
[08:01] | The road is clear. | 赛道畅通 |
[08:03] | We are at the finish line and Benny is in the Cessna. | 我们在终点线 班尼在飞机上 |
[08:08] | Liar One, you standing by? | 骗子一号 你准备好了吗 |
[08:10] | Here we go with this again. | 好了 你能别这么呼叫我吗 |
[08:12] | I wouldn’t have to use that handle | 我可以不这么呼叫你 |
[08:13] | if you stopped telling people you flew Apache helicopters. | 但你也别再说 你是开阿帕奇武装直升机的 |
[08:15] | I took an Apache for a joyride, okay? | 我坐过阿帕奇兜风 行吧 |
[08:17] | That’s all I said. | 这是我说的原话 |
[08:18] | I know that’s what you said. We just don’t believe you. | 我知道你是这么说的 可我们不相信 |
[08:21] | Hey, man, look, just because I’m a crew chief | 虽然我是地勤预备役 |
[08:22] | doesn’t mean I don’t know how to fly. | 但不代表我不会开飞机 |
[08:24] | You gotta have balls of titanium alloy to do what I do. | 我干过的牛事足以亮瞎你的钛合金狗眼 |
[08:27] | So I need a little respect. A little R-E-S-P-E-C-T. | 所以请对我放尊重些 尊重的尊 尊重的重 |
[08:31] | All right, enough messing around. What’s the status, | 好啦 不和你闲扯了 现在情况如何 |
[08:34] | Liar One? | 骗子一号 |
[08:35] | Clear, and this is “Maverick.” | 叫我”壮志凌云”怎么样 |
[08:37] | Call me Maverick, | 叫我壮志凌云 |
[08:39] | or I will kamikaze this into your nut sack. | 不然我直接开飞机撞爆你 |
[09:03] | Mind if I watch? | 不介意我旁观吧 |
[09:48] | (基斯科山汽车影院 汽车秀 周六) | |
[09:50] | (晚8点至11点 烤肉 抽奖 奖金10美元 请进) | |
[10:40] | Okay, gentlemen, please be advised, | 听着 先生们 请注意 |
[10:42] | I got traffic ahead. | 前方有交通状况 |
[10:43] | Repeat, I got traffic ahead. | 重复 前方有交通状况 |
[11:08] | That was close. He got lucky. | 好惊险 他运气不错 |
[11:10] | It’s not luck. He’s patient. | 这不是运气 是本事 |
[12:42] | Sorry, little buddy. | 抱歉 小兄弟 |
[13:12] | My house! | 我的家 见鬼 |
[13:18] | Benny! | 班尼 |
[13:20] | You bodied that guy’s grocery cart. | 你把那家伙的推车撞飞啦 |
[13:23] | What’s wrong with you? | 你们是不是疯了 人渣 |
[13:50] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[14:16] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[14:20] | Sweet! | 爽歪歪 |
[14:23] | Hey, yo, Father Joseph, make sure you save me a beer, buddy. | 嘿 约瑟夫神父 记得给我留一杯啤酒 哥们儿 |
[14:26] | Hello? | 回话 |
[14:31] | That’s what we do. That’s right. | 这就是我们的本事 我们的本事 对吧 |
[14:33] | Benny, my man. | 班尼 我的老兄 |
[14:35] | I thought you had him, brother. | 我以为你能赢了他 |
[14:36] | Nah, I had him in the turns. | 但我弯道比他牛 |
[14:39] | Where were you? We missed you, brother, we missed you. | 你去哪儿了 我们好想你 兄弟 |
[14:41] | What do you mean? | 什么叫我去哪儿了 |
[14:42] | I was flying, watching your butts. | 我在天上飞着 给你们望风啊 |
[14:43] | – You were flying? – Flying? | – 你在天上飞吗 – 天上飞吗 |
[14:44] | – I didn’t see him flying. – Y’all gonna play me like that? | – 我可没看见他在天上飞啊 – 好吧 你们就涮着我玩吧 |
[14:47] | – I didn’t see him flying. – Did you see him flying? | – 我真的真的没看见他在天上飞 – 他在天上飞了吗 |
[14:49] | Maybe you should ask the shopping cart guy | 应该问问那个流浪汉 |
[14:51] | if he saw you flying up there. | 是不是看见空中飞人了 |
[14:54] | Shots fired! Boom, boom! | 向我开炮吧 砰 呯 |
[14:55] | So I’m supposed to watch out for cops, | 我要一边帮你们看有没有警察 |
[14:57] | fly the plane, make sure you got a clear lane | 一边开飞机 一边确保前方赛道畅通 |
[14:59] | and look out for homeless people coming out of the shadows? | 还要留意有没有流浪汉蹦出来 |
[15:01] | I didn’t get that memo, I’m sorry. | 牛人是人不是牛 好不好 |
[15:19] | Nice driving. | 开得不错 |
[15:22] | I’m impressed. | 我非常欣赏 |
[15:25] | Tobey Marshall. | 托比·马歇尔 |
[15:27] | The man to beat in Mount Kisco. | 基斯科山赛道之霸 |
[15:34] | Sorry about your old man. | 你老爸的事我很难过 |
[15:38] | I know you were close. | 我知道你们感情很好 |
[15:40] | You lost, Dino? | 你是不是迷路了 迪诺 |
[15:44] | What? | 什么 |
[15:46] | I mean, I haven’t seen you around for a long time. | 你很久没有回来过了 |
[15:48] | I figured, you know, you must be lost. | 所以我说你是不是走错地方了 |
[15:52] | So, nothing has changed. | 看来 一切都没改变 |
[15:55] | After 10 years, you wanna just pick up some locker room fight. | 十年过去了 你还想准备跟我干上一架吗 |
[15:59] | What do you want? | 你有何贵干 |
[16:00] | I wanna see you build a real car. | 打造出一辆真正的赛车了吗 |
[16:02] | I got plenty of cars to build, Dino. | 何止一辆 数不胜数了 迪诺 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[16:08] | How’s that going for you? | 看起来不像你说的那样 |
[16:12] | I didn’t come to insult you. | 我不是来挑衅你的 |
[16:15] | I came to make a business proposition. | 我有一桩生意想跟你谈 |
[16:18] | It could be a game-changer for you. | 能够让你起死回生 |
[16:20] | Are you handing out dreams now, Dino? | 你改做慈善了 迪诺 |
[16:22] | I’ve seen a hundred custom racing shops since I left this town. | 自从我离开这里后 见过数百家改装赛车行 |
[16:27] | I still haven’t seen work as good as yours. | 但没见过像你这儿技术这么好的 |
[16:29] | That’s these guys. Not me. | 是这些哥们儿的功劳 不是我 |
[16:32] | I have a very special car that needs to be finished. | 我有辆非常特别的车需要改装 |
[16:35] | What kind of car are we talking about? | 你说的是什么车呢 |
[16:36] | Ford Mustang. | 福特野马 |
[16:39] | A Mustang? | 野马赛车 |
[16:42] | It’s the one Ford and Carroll Shelby were building | 这台是卡罗尔·谢尔比去世时 |
[16:44] | when Carroll died. | 正在打造的野马赛车 |
[16:47] | How did you get it? | 你怎么弄到手的 |
[16:49] | Mr. Shelby and my uncle, they were close. | 谢尔比先生跟我叔叔的关系很铁 |
[16:51] | You finish building my Mustang like you rebuilt that Gran Torino, | 你如果能打造好我的野马 就像你重造福特GT一样 |
[16:57] | I’ll give you a quarter of what we get for the car. | 我就把那辆车的收入的四分之一给你 |
[16:59] | A quarter? | 四分之一? |
[17:01] | The car is worth 2 million. | 那辆车价值200万美元 |
[17:03] | Minimum. | 往少说 |
[17:05] | That’s $500,000 in your pocket. | 也就是有50万进了你的口袋 |
[17:10] | Forget about the past, Tobey. | 忘掉过去吧 托比 |
[17:13] | It’s history. | 那是历史了 |
[17:17] | I’m here to make peace. | 我是来求和的 |
[17:20] | And money. | 顺便求财 |
[17:24] | Don’t answer me now. | 不用急着答复我 |
[17:26] | Just think about it. | 好好想想 |
[17:30] | I don’t need to think about it. | 我不需要再想了 |
[17:35] | I’ll do it. | 我干 |
[17:37] | I’ll get the car here tomorrow. | 我明天就把车送来 |
[17:54] | Okay, I just wanna be the first to take the floor here and ask you… | 我想问问你 代表我们大家来问 |
[17:58] | Have you lost your mind? | 你是不是脑子进水了 |
[18:01] | You’re gonna have us work for Dino Brewster? | 居然为迪诺那家伙干活 |
[18:03] | Word? | 为什么 |
[18:04] | What are you thinking, Tobey? | 你怎么想的 托比 |
[18:06] | You don’t wanna have anything to do with that piece of shit. | 你不会想跟那个烂人有任何关系吧 |
[18:08] | And, look, if this is about Anita, trying to get her back or something… | 如果是因为阿妮塔 想要让她回心转意什么的 |
[18:11] | Do it another way, homie. | 用点别的招 哥们儿 |
[18:13] | Write a poem or some shit. Okay? | 给她写首诗也行啊 |
[18:15] | I’ll help you out. | 不如 我来教你 |
[18:16] | “Dear Anita, Nothing is sweeter than Anita | “亲爱的阿妮塔 阿妮塔 我为你歌唱 |
[18:21] | “I really aneeda… Anita” | 阿妮塔 我的阿妮塔 阿妮塔” |
[18:25] | And I just came up with that just now. | 这是我的即兴之作 |
[18:27] | Just now! | 见笑了 |
[18:30] | Yo, forget about that fool and his turtleneck. | 别跟那个穿高领衫的白痴一般见识 |
[18:32] | All right? Just tell him you’re out. | 你告诉他不干 |
[18:34] | We’re doing fine without him. | 不接他的活我们照样很好 |
[18:36] | We’re not. | 我们并不好 |
[18:42] | Okay. We’re not doing fine. | 对吗 我们并不好 |
[18:53] | Look… | 听着 |
[18:56] | I’m behind on the loan. | 我已经好久没有还贷款了 |
[19:01] | That guy from earlier… | 之前的那个人 |
[19:03] | That guy is from the bank. | 那是银行的人 |
[19:06] | And he’s just gonna keep coming back. | 而且 他还会一直来找我要钱 |
[19:11] | Tobey, if you say we need him, | 托比 只要你说需要 |
[19:16] | then I’m with you. | 我就跟你干 |
[19:20] | Wait. We made five grand tonight. | 等等 我们今晚就挣了五千块啊 |
[19:23] | It’s gotta be enough to make the payment. | 这些钱够付账单了 |
[19:26] | What about next month? | 那下个月怎么办 |
[19:27] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们能解决 |
[19:29] | We always do. | 不会被难倒 |
[19:31] | This time it’s different, okay? | 这次不一样 知道吗 |
[19:38] | If you guys don’t show up tomorrow | 如果你们大伙明天不来 |
[19:41] | to work on that car, | 跟我造那辆车 |
[19:45] | we’re gonna lose this place. | 这车行就完蛋了 |
[19:52] | Hey, come on, guys. | 来吧 哥们儿们 |
[19:53] | This is Carroll Shelby. | 这可是卡罗尔·谢尔比的车 |
[19:55] | This is an opportunity of a lifetime. | 一生中难得的机遇 |
[19:58] | We’re doing this. All right? For Tobey. | 我们干吧 为了托比 |
[20:02] | 9:30 tomorrow. Don’t be late. | 明早九点半 别迟到 |
[20:06] | (马歇尔改装车行 始于1974年) | |
[20:11] | You’re cheating, man. Quit cheating! | 你这是作弊 伙计 不许作弊 |
[20:13] | You just can’t keep up. | 你就是跟不上我 |
[20:14] | Shit! | 该死 |
[20:18] | Here we go. | 干活儿了 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:28] | All right, all right, all right. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[20:36] | Where is the rest of it? | 剩下的在哪儿 |
[20:38] | We got a lot of work to do. | 我们有不少活要干了 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:43] | (曼哈顿岛轮渡) | |
[22:05] | Do you like that car over there? | 你喜欢那辆车吗 |
[22:06] | – Yeah, it’s nice. – Yeah. | – 当然 真漂亮 – 是吧 |
[22:09] | We built that. | 我们打造的 |
[22:10] | So, you’re a mechanic. | 那你 是个机械师 |
[22:16] | That was real smooth, bro. | 泡妞有两下子 伙计 |
[22:18] | Hey. Do you like that car over there? | 嘿 你们喜欢那辆车吗 |
[22:21] | Okay. Excuse me. | 行了 先失陪了 |
[22:23] | We built that. | 那是我们打造的 |
[22:26] | We’re mechanics. | 我们是机械师 |
[22:28] | We’re not afraid to get our hands dirty. | 我们的手活儿相当好 |
[22:32] | Do you know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[22:36] | Do you like that car over there? | 你喜欢那辆车吗 |
[22:55] | How fast does it go? | 它跑起来能有多快 |
[22:58] | Fast. | 很快 |
[23:00] | Very fast. Pete. | 非常快 我是皮特 |
[23:02] | Aren’t all Mustangs fast? | 所有的野马都很快吧 |
[23:04] | Well, this one was built by Ford and reimagined by Carroll Shelby, | 这辆是由福特打造 由卡罗尔·谢尔比重新设计的 |
[23:08] | the greatest performance car builder in American history. | 他是美国历史上最伟大的高性能跑车制造者 |
[23:11] | She’s not from around here, Petey, | 她可能不是美国人 皮特 |
[23:13] | so she probably has no idea who Carroll Shelby is. | 也许她根本不知道卡罗尔·谢尔比是谁 |
[23:18] | But why is it so fast? | 为什么它那么快呢 |
[23:20] | It’s 900 horsepower, baby. | 因为它有900马力 亲爱的 |
[23:23] | Is that a lot? | 算是很多吗 |
[23:26] | – Are you kidding me? – Petey. | – 你是在说笑吗 – 皮特 |
[23:28] | Look, miss, this isn’t the kind of car you can just go to the mall and buy. | 我说 小姐 这可不是那种你进销售店就能买到的车 |
[23:31] | Trust me when I say, it’s one of a kind. | 相信我说的 这是独一无二的 |
[23:36] | Can I see the engine? | 我能看看引擎吗 |
[23:40] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[23:53] | 5.8 liter, aluminum block, | 5.8升排气量 全铝缸体 |
[23:55] | SVT supercharger and racing headers. | 福特特种车辆组机械增压和跑车排气管 |
[24:00] | Yeah, it’s quite nice, actually. | 确实相当厉害 |
[24:06] | I wasn’t expecting that. | 真是万万没想到啊 |
[24:08] | Nor was I. | 我也一样 |
[24:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:11] | Because I’m a woman? Or because I’m from England? | 因为我是个女人吗 还是因为我是从英国来的? |
[24:14] | Mr. Shelby’s first Cobra was built using an AC body made in England. | 谢尔比先生第一辆眼镜蛇跑车用的可是英国制造的AC车身 |
[24:19] | It had a Ford 260 CID V8 engine. | 配备了福特260 CID V8引擎 |
[24:22] | Of course, you already knew that. | 当然你们都知道这些 |
[24:24] | Life can be full of surprises. | 生活真是处处有惊喜 |
[24:30] | I find life to be full of people who think they’re smart | 我以为生活中尽是一些看起来很了不起 |
[24:32] | because they have a fancy accent. | 实际什么都不懂的人 |
[24:35] | No offense. | 不是说你 |
[24:36] | Some taken. | 假装不是 |
[24:39] | I really love Piers Morgan. | 我很喜欢皮尔斯·摩根的主持 |
[24:42] | So, this is how it goes, is it? | 你们都对我有偏见 对吧 |
[24:44] | You’re very quiet, very tough, | 你一言不发 假装很酷 |
[24:45] | and then you’re just constantly cracking these hilarious jokes. | 然后你就负责一直说些没品味的笑话 |
[24:49] | Hey, Jules. | 嘿 朱莉娅 |
[24:53] | Three million is way too much for this car, Dino. | 这车三百万美元太多了 迪诺 |
[24:55] | Well, that’s what it costs. | 它值这个价钱 |
[24:57] | – Let’s see what Ingram thinks. – I am what Ingram thinks, | – 听听英格拉姆的意见 – 我的意见就是他的意见 |
[25:00] | and he thinks two at the most. | 他觉得最多二百万 |
[25:02] | Well, three is the number. | 三百万一分不能少 |
[25:03] | Three is absurd. That’s why nobody has bid on it. | 太离谱了 难怪没人肯出价 |
[25:05] | That’s the best car I’ve driven since Indy. | 这是印地赛后我开过最好的车 |
[25:08] | You haven’t driven it, Dino. Tobey’s had the keys the whole time. | 你可没开过 迪诺 钥匙一直在托比这儿 |
[25:14] | Do you want me to turn around and plug my ears | 要不要我转过身去捂住耳朵 |
[25:16] | while you all get on the same page? | 你们先把词儿对一对 |
[25:19] | What’s the top speed? | 极速是多少? |
[25:20] | – 180. – 230. | – 290公里 – 370公里 |
[25:21] | 230? | 370吗 |
[25:22] | He’s talking about a theoretical top speed. | 他说的是理论上的极限速度 |
[25:25] | I know that you don’t really talk, | 你不太喜欢说话 |
[25:26] | but maybe Mr. Strong and Silent could be a little less silent. | 可是我想沉默的硬汉先生也可以不那么沉默 |
[25:30] | She’ll go 230. | 它能开到370公里每小时 |
[25:32] | Top NASCAR speed ever was 228. | 纳斯卡车赛的最高时速纪录是367 |
[25:34] | This car is faster. | 这辆车更快 |
[25:43] | 8:00 a.m., tomorrow at Shepperton. | 明早8点 谢珀顿赛道 |
[25:45] | You get anything close to 230 out of this car, | 你的速度如果能接近370公里/小时 |
[25:47] | Ingram is going to buy it on the spot. | 英格拉姆当场就把车买走 |
[25:49] | For 3 million. | 300万美元 |
[25:50] | Give or take a million. | 三百万靠下 |
[25:53] | Mostly take. | 二百万靠上 |
[25:55] | Good night, lads. | 晚安了 小伙子们 |
[25:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:02] | 230? | 370公里? |
[26:03] | Are you crazy? What if I can’t get the car there? | 你发疯了吗 如果我没开到这个速度怎么办 |
[26:06] | Well, maybe you can’t, | 也许你开不到 |
[26:09] | but I can. | 但 我可以 |
[26:12] | I’ll drive. | 我来开 |
[26:14] | Don’t even think about driving that car. | 你想开这个车 门儿都没有 |
[26:47] | Yeah, Tobey! | 嘿 托比 |
[27:01] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[27:04] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[27:10] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[27:12] | You don’t own this car! You don’t get to joyride it! | 这车不是你的 你别想开着它狂飙 |
[27:15] | Top speed just over 230. | 极速刚过370公里/小时 |
[27:17] | 234. | 378公里/小时 |
[27:20] | According to this. | 用这个测的 |
[27:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:27] | That was some driving, son. | 开得可真不赖 孩子 |
[27:29] | And that is one hell of a car. | 这车也好得让人受不了 |
[27:32] | It’s going to cost me $3 million? | 它要花掉我300万美元吗 |
[27:35] | That’s the price. | 货真价实 |
[27:37] | 2.7. | 270万 |
[27:52] | 2.7 million? | 270万美元? |
[27:57] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你们高兴什么呢 |
[27:59] | We sold the car, Dino. | 我们卖掉了这车 迪诺 |
[28:03] | You never could’ve got that car to 230. Even on our track. | 你永远也别想把它开到370 哪怕在你的赛道上 |
[28:06] | You think you’re a better driver than me? | 你凭什么觉得你比我厉害 |
[28:11] | Everyone knows he’s a better driver. | 大家都知道他比你厉害 |
[28:14] | You know, I’m just about done with you, Pete. | 告诉你我正打算教训你呢 皮特 |
[28:15] | Hey! Back off, Dino. | 嘿 小心点儿 迪诺 |
[28:18] | I’ll beat you on a track, the dirt, | 无论是赛道 泥道 |
[28:20] | a road, anywhere else you wanna race. | 或是公路 我都能赢你 |
[28:22] | Hey, you’re the man, okay? | 嘿 你了不起 好吗 |
[28:25] | You’re the pro. | 你是专业车手 |
[28:26] | You got nothing to prove to me. Let’s move on. | 没必要向我证明什么 |
[28:27] | No. | 不 |
[28:29] | No, let’s race. | 不行 我们赛一场 |
[28:30] | If you win, I’ll give you my 75% of the Mustang deal. | 如果你赢了 我卖野马的那75%就归你了 |
[28:34] | If you lose, | 如果你输了 |
[28:36] | you give me your 25%. | 你的25%就归我 |
[28:44] | Well, that makes it interesting. | 这可有点儿意思了 |
[28:56] | This is the biggest house I’ve ever seen. | 我还从来没有见过这么大的房子 |
[28:59] | It’s my uncle’s place. | 这是我叔叔家 |
[29:01] | Don’t worry, he’s in Monaco. | 别担心 他人在摩纳哥 |
[29:04] | These aren’t even legal in the United States. | 这些在美国都不是合法车辆 |
[29:07] | They’re all Euro-spec cars, | 它们是欧洲专供跑车 |
[29:08] | so technically, they don’t even exist here. | 理论上讲它们在美国是不存在的 |
[29:11] | Are they some kind of Ferrari? | 这些都是法拉利系列吗 |
[29:13] | Koenigsegg Agera R. | 科尼塞克的阿格拉R |
[29:15] | Top speed, 270 miles an hour. | 极速每小时435公里 |
[29:19] | But, Dino, I thought you didn’t go faster than 180. | 但是 迪诺 我以为你开不过290公里的 |
[29:24] | You got a big mouth for a fan. | 你这个外行的话还真多 |
[29:26] | Yeah, well, then let me race. | 是吗 有本事让我来赛啊 |
[29:29] | I’ll be happy to have you, Pete. | 荣幸之至 皮特 |
[29:31] | – Awesome. I’m in. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 太好了 我加入 – 喔喔 |
[29:32] | Hey. Sit this one out. | 我说你就别掺和了 |
[29:34] | No. Let him be a big boy. | 算了 别把他当小孩子 |
[29:39] | Three identical Ageras. | 三台一模一样的阿格拉 |
[29:41] | After you. | 你们先挑 |
[29:52] | The finish line is at the end of the bridge, over the 684. | 终点线就在桥的尽头 穿过684号公路 |
[29:56] | The first car to get to the other side wins. | 最先跑到终点的车获胜 |
[30:07] | Tobey. | 托比 |
[30:13] | This is my vision. | 这就是我的预感 |
[30:16] | This is how I saw you winning De Leon. | 我预感到你开着它赢下里昂杯 |
[30:18] | You beat Dino, take his car and win. | 你打败了迪诺 用他的车赢的 |
[30:41] | Wow. | 哇 |
[32:59] | Thanks, little buddy! | 谢谢啦 小兄弟 |
[33:03] | You got it, man! | 别客气 老哥 |
[33:08] | Yeah, Pete. | 好样的 皮特 |
[33:09] | (大桥 前方0.5英里) | |
[33:26] | Come on! | 快点 |
[33:29] | We got him, Pete. | 我们赢了 皮特 |
[34:23] | No! | 不 |
[34:31] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[34:56] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[35:01] | No! | 不 |
[35:24] | No! | 不 |
[35:48] | “Fear not, for I am with you. | “你不要害怕 因为我与你同在 |
[35:52] | “Be not dismayed, for I am your God. | 不要惊惶 因为我是你的神 |
[35:55] | “Behold, all those who were incensed against you | 凡向你发怒的 |
[35:58] | “shall be ashamed and disgraced. | 必都抱愧蒙羞 |
[36:01] | “They shall be nothing. | 与你相争的必如无有 |
[36:03] | “Those who war against you shall be as nothing. | 并要灭亡 |
[36:07] | “For I shall hold your right hand, saying to you, | 因为我 你的神必搀扶你的右手 对你说 |
[36:11] | “‘Fear not, I will help you.'” | 不要害怕 我必帮助你” |
[36:16] | Let’s go through this again, Mr. Marshall. | 我们再来确认一遍 马歇尔先生 |
[36:20] | A couple witnesses say they may have seen three cars, | 一对目击证人说 他们应该看到了三辆车 |
[36:23] | but we can’t find the third car. | 可我们找不到第三辆车 |
[36:28] | Why don’t you use that diagram there to show us | 为什么不画张图告诉我们 |
[36:30] | where you claim the third car to have been. | 你说的第三辆车是怎么开的 |
[36:38] | My car was about two car lengths ahead. | 我的车大概领先两个车身在前面 |
[36:45] | This is where Pete was, and Dino was right behind him. | 这是皮特的位置 迪诺就跟在他后面 |
[36:50] | He tapped his back bumper hard, and at an angle. | 他顶了皮特的后保险杠 很用力而且有角度 |
[36:54] | Dino has two witnesses who say they were with him the whole day. | 迪诺有两个证人说 他们一整天都跟他在一起 |
[36:58] | And the owner of Brewster Motors | 布鲁斯特汽车公司的老板 |
[37:01] | reported two Koenigseggs stolen last week. | 报告说上周有两辆柯尼塞格失窃 |
[37:05] | Just seven minutes before police arrived at the scene of the crash. | 就在警方抵达车祸现场的七分钟前 |
[37:10] | That’s his uncle, okay? | 那人是他叔叔 好吗 |
[37:13] | They’re lying. | 他们在撒谎 |
[37:17] | All right? He was there. | 他就在 就在现场 |
[37:22] | Dino was there. | 迪诺就在现场 |
[37:26] | Mr. Marshall, | 马歇尔先生 |
[37:29] | you’re the only one that can place Dino at the scene. | 你是唯一一个指认迪诺在现场的人 |
[37:36] | No way is this happening. | 这不可能是真的 |
[37:39] | This isn’t happening. | 这不是真的 |
[37:42] | Pete… This isn’t happening. | 皮特 这不可能 |
[37:46] | (马歇尔性能改装车行) | |
[37:57] | (两年后) | |
[38:08] | – Bill Ingram speaking. – Sign here. | – 我是比尔·英格拉姆 – 在这签名 |
[38:09] | Mr. Ingram, Tobey Marshall. | 英格拉姆先生 我是托比·马歇尔 |
[38:11] | I need to borrow your Mustang to race De Leon. | 我想要借你的野马参加里昂杯 |
[38:16] | Excuse me, son? | 我没听错吧 孩子 |
[38:19] | You want to race my Mustang in De Leon? | 你想借我的野马去参加里昂杯吗 |
[38:21] | What’s in it for me? | 你能给我什么 |
[38:23] | When I win, I will give you half the cars. | 我要是赢了 得到的所有赛车价值的一半给你 |
[38:27] | That’s around $4 million for you. | 也就是你能得到大概四百万美元 |
[38:30] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑你说的 |
[38:32] | I’ll call Julia. | 我给朱莉娅打电话 |
[38:34] | All right. Step forward. Go. Everybody. | 好 继续继续 所有人 |
[38:44] | Come on. Come to me. | 来吧 过来吧 |
[38:46] | That’s my boy. | 我的好哥们儿 |
[38:48] | Is Joe in? | 乔加入吗 |
[38:49] | Already on the road with the Beast. | 开着他的野兽在路上了 |
[38:50] | If this thing works, we’re gonna need that head start. | 赛事启动了 我们都出发了 |
[38:52] | What about Finn? | 芬加入吗 |
[38:54] | We haven’t convinced him yet, but we will. It’s Finn. | 我们还没说服他 但你知道芬绝对没问题 |
[38:57] | But more importantly, do we even have a vehicle? | 现在当务之急是搞定赛车 |
[38:59] | I’ll know in an hour. | 一个小时见分晓 |
[39:17] | (注意 基斯科山治安办公室 已查封 禁止进入) | |
[39:19] | (法院拍卖房屋 禁止租赁 不日将售) | |
[40:07] | Hey, thanks for dropping it off. | 嘿 谢谢你亲自送来 |
[40:10] | And thank Ingram for me, please. | 替我谢谢英格拉姆先生 |
[40:14] | So, what do you think? | 怎么样 感觉好吗 |
[40:16] | First American car to win De Leon? | 这将是第一辆赢下里昂杯的美国车 |
[40:18] | Definitely. | 当然好了 |
[40:19] | You don’t even have an invite. | 你连邀请都没有 |
[40:23] | Monarch is gonna want this car in the race. | 帝王会对这辆车感兴趣的 |
[40:26] | Nobody knows where the race is until you get the invite, | 接到邀请前没人知道在哪里比赛 |
[40:30] | so exactly where would you be driving off to? | 所以 你到底准备把这辆车开到什么地方去呢 |
[40:34] | Well, on the low, we know it’s in California, | 这个 最起码我们知道是在加州 |
[40:36] | we just don’t know where. | 只是不知道具体位置 |
[40:38] | And we also know that one of the drivers is… | 而且我们也知道 其中有一个选手就是 |
[40:40] | – Benny. – Okay, I’ll shut up. | – 班尼 – 好 我闭嘴 |
[40:42] | California is quite a big state | 加州真是大了去了 |
[40:44] | and you might remember that I’m a numbers girl. | 而且你应该还记得 我是个数字至上的女孩 |
[40:49] | Okay, so what are your numbers telling you? | 好吧 那你的数字是怎么说的 |
[40:52] | There’s a drivers’ meeting the night before the race. | 比赛开始前夜会有一场赛车手大会 |
[40:54] | And that means you have 45 hours or less | 也就是说你还有45个小时的时间 |
[40:58] | to get from New York to somewhere in California. | 从纽约出发开到加州的某地 |
[41:03] | And your problem is… | 所以你想说的是 |
[41:06] | We better get going. | 我们最好现在出发 |
[41:08] | It’s 45 hours and counting. | 45小时掰着指头数了 |
[41:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, wait, wait! | 嘿 等等 等等 |
[41:13] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你不能跟我一起去 |
[41:16] | You need a right-seater. | 你需要有个副驾驶 |
[41:18] | And Ingram is not going to leave this car | 而且英格拉姆也不放心把他的车留给 |
[41:22] | in the hands of an ex-con | 有前科的人 |
[41:25] | who is about to leave the state and break parole. | 况且这个人还违反假释条例 离开本州 |
[41:30] | 44 hours and 59 minutes left. | 还剩44个小时59分钟 |
[41:35] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[41:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:48] | Maybe we can just ditch her at a gas station or something. | 我们可以把她扔在路上的加油站之类的地方 |
[41:51] | Hey, man. Look, you want her gone? | 听着 如果你要她走人 |
[41:53] | I’ll broom her ass out. Okay? | 我会让她滚蛋的 |
[41:55] | Just follow me, dude. I’ll have you driving like a bat out of hell. | 你跟紧我 把车开得像没头苍蝇一样 |
[41:57] | She’ll be screaming to get out of this car. | 她会尖叫着逃跑的 |
[42:01] | She’s just crazy, you know? | 你没看出来她已经疯了 |
[42:04] | She talks too much. | 话多得不着边际 |
[42:24] | Okay, so you’ve never been a right-seater. | 好吧 看你样子从来没当过副驾驶吧 |
[42:29] | Well, if you see something I’m doing wrong, | 这个 要是你觉得我做错了什么 |
[42:31] | just point it out. | 就直说 |
[42:33] | First of all, you’re wearing high heels. | 首先你还穿着恨天高 |
[42:36] | We just call them heels. | 我们管这叫高跟鞋 |
[42:40] | But if it’s a real problem, then I can always… | 但如果这真的是个问题 我可以换 |
[42:43] | I’ve got a change of shoes in my overnight bag. | 我的过夜包里面有替换的鞋 |
[42:48] | Yep, okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[42:52] | So, is there anything else | 好了 作为副驾驶 |
[42:54] | that right-seaters are supposed to do? | 还有其他什么需要做的吗 |
[42:58] | Be quiet. | 保持安静 |
[42:59] | Hello, Beauty. This is Maverick speaking, | 你好 美女 这里是壮志凌云号 |
[43:03] | the most awesome pilot in the universe. | 宇宙最牛的飞行员 |
[43:05] | Just wanted to give you a heads-up | 现在要给你个提醒 |
[43:07] | and tell you about a little stop-and-go traffic up ahead. | 前方有一点塞车 交通不畅 |
[43:08] | Nothing too serious. | 情况并不严重 |
[43:10] | We got traffic up ahead. We’re gonna need to reroute. | 前面有点堵车 看来我们得改道了 |
[43:16] | I don’t see any traffic. | 我没看到什么堵车呀 |
[43:18] | Well, Benny does, and he sees everything. | 但是班尼看到了 他可是什么都看得到 |
[43:23] | All right. Now, give me a dollar on the next exit. | 好了 前方出口给我来一个美元 |
[43:25] | What’s a dollar? | 什么意思 |
[43:39] | Hard right for lane three. | 向右急转进入第三道 |
[43:42] | In three, | 倒数三 |
[43:44] | two, | 二 |
[43:45] | – one. – Uh, no. | – 一 – 噢 不 |
[43:46] | Now. | 开始 |
[43:52] | You’re looking a little filthy down there, Beauty. | 你们这车看上去脏得不行 美女 |
[43:54] | – It’s time to get you clean. – What? | – 得洗洗干净了 – 什么 |
[43:55] | Hard left U in three, two, one. | 向左急转 倒数 三 二 一 |
[44:04] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天哪 |
[44:13] | Go three… | 进入第三道 |
[44:14] | Now. | 现在 |
[44:24] | You are moving, baby! | 干净利索 亲爱的 真棒 |
[44:37] | You do at least see the SUV that we are about to slam into? | 你该看到前面那辆SUV了吧 我们快撞上了 |
[44:45] | You meant that one? The green one? | 你说哪辆 绿色那辆? |
[44:54] | Tobey! | 托比 |
[44:59] | – You see the bus, right? – What’s that? | – 看到公交车了吧 – 你说什么 |
[45:01] | The bus! | 公交车 |
[45:04] | The bus! The bus! The bus! | 公交 公交 公交车 |
[45:06] | Go two, now. | 进入第二道 |
[45:11] | Looks like a scene out of Speed down there. | 看上去真像生死时速的场景啊 |
[45:13] | Hard left in three, Keanu. | 向左急转进第三道 |
[45:17] | You mean that bus, bus, bus. | 原来你口吃啊 公交 公交 哈哈 |
[45:20] | Just so you know, your friend Benny sucks. | 我跟你直说了吧 你的朋友班尼 烂人一个 |
[45:24] | Hard left in one. | 一秒向左急转 |
[45:32] | My man! | 我的老兄 |
[45:34] | You got some skills, boy. You know you bad. | 真有两下子 你太牛了 |
[45:36] | You know you bad! | 你太牛了 |
[45:52] | Beauty, it looks to me like you’re all clear from here, my friend. | 美女 从我这里看 前面似乎都很畅通了 朋友 |
[45:56] | That’s right. | 就这样吧 |
[45:58] | I’m just gonna keep doing my thing, and… | 我继续做我该做的事了 现在我要 |
[46:01] | Fly like an eagle, to the sea | 像鹰一样飞翔 到海洋 |
[46:05] | Fly like an eagle Let my spirit carry me | 像鹰一样飞翔 让精神为我领航 |
[46:09] | Go on and fly! | 让我飞 |
[46:21] | You know, I get that driving fast is going to be necessary, | 我告诉你 我明白开快点是必须的 |
[46:24] | but driving like a complete maniac in order to scare me out of the car | 但是像个疯子一样东撞西撞 就想把我赶下车 |
[46:27] | is not going to work. | 你趁早断了这念头 |
[46:29] | Are you sure about that? | 你真确定吗 |
[46:33] | Is that what you think? | 你真是这么想的? |
[46:40] | Whatever you think about me, | 迟早有一天你会对我 |
[46:43] | I’m sure it’s wrong. | 刮目相看的 |
[46:45] | Educate me. | 敬请赐教 |
[46:48] | So you think just because | 如果你以为 |
[46:51] | I make a living buying cars designed to triple the speed limit, | 就凭你觉得我是做生意的 靠倒腾超速三倍的跑车挣钱 |
[46:53] | and because I drive a Maserati, and by the way, I’m an awesome driver, | 就凭你觉得我开的是玛莎拉蒂 顺便告诉你 我车开得也不错 |
[46:56] | that you have the right to condescend to me? | 就凭这些你就小看我是吗 |
[47:02] | Well, this is going to be the longest 44 hours and 11 minutes of your life. | 我保证这会是你这辈子最漫长的44个小时再加上11分钟 |
[47:15] | I’m not trying to be an asshole. | 我尽力不做卑鄙小人 |
[47:16] | You don’t have to try that hard. | 你是尽力了 |
[47:19] | The sound of a guy called the Monarch | 一个莫名其妙的男人 自称帝王 |
[47:21] | who hosts a secret race is hard to believe. | 办了个神秘的赛事 真不可思议 |
[47:23] | He’s supposedly from an old wealthy family | 据说 他来自一个古老富有的大家族 |
[47:25] | that made their money in the Industrial Revolution. | 他家在工业革命的时候发的财 |
[47:28] | – And no one knows who he is? – No one. | – 没人知道他是谁吗 – 没人 |
[47:31] | Legend is he sponsored a few Formula One teams | 传说他赞助了几个一级方程式赛车车队 |
[47:34] | but always campaigned under other names. | 但总是以其他的名义参加比赛 |
[47:37] | A man of mystery. | 一个神秘的男人 |
[47:38] | Mystery and a bad heart. | 神秘 还有一颗坏心脏 |
[47:41] | He had a dalliance as a driver, | 他玩过一阵赛车 |
[47:42] | but his heart stopped like a watch one day. | 但有一天 他的心脏突然像手表一样停了 |
[47:45] | So he quit. | 所以他不玩了 |
[47:47] | So what’s the prize for this De Leon? | 那里昂杯的奖品到底是什么 |
[47:50] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[47:52] | big risks come with big rewards. | 风险越大回报也越大 |
[47:55] | Maybe that’s why I walked away with $6 million worth of cars. | 那年我一次赢得所有车 总价值600万美元 |
[47:58] | – That sounds like a good day’s work. – Yes, it was. | – 这回报听上去很值得 – 当然 没错 |
[48:00] | Look, I don’t mean to push you, but I have another interested party. | 听着 我不想要逼你 我还有其他感兴趣的投资人 |
[48:05] | I’m not 100% sure about them. You know that feeling? | 我只是对他们不是百分百信任而已 你知道这种感觉吗 |
[48:09] | I liked what I saw at your dealership. | 在你代理店看到的东西我很喜欢 |
[48:11] | The problem I have is, you haven’t shown a hard profit yet. | 可我的问题在于 你好像至今都没赚到什么钱 |
[48:14] | But I thought you said the dealership was in profits last year. | 我记得你说去年代理店是赚到钱了 |
[48:22] | Let me be blunt. | 我就直说了吧 |
[48:24] | What do I have to do to get a real commitment from you? | 我要怎样做才能换来你真心的投资? |
[48:27] | I’ll be blunt back. What’s a real commitment? | 那我也直说了 什么叫真心的投资? |
[48:29] | Five million. | 500万美元 |
[48:35] | Okay, but | 好吧 但是 |
[48:38] | you have to win this secret De Leon again. | 你必须再次赢下神秘的里昂杯 |
[48:41] | And all those cars that come with it. | 还有这次参赛的所有车辆 |
[49:02] | Yo. | 喂 |
[49:04] | Checking in. | 你的位置 |
[49:06] | Mile marker 417. We’re on schedule. | 公路里程碑号417 我们还来得及 |
[49:11] | I know we’re on schedule. I’m checking on you, bro. | 我知道我们来得及 就想问一下你怎么样 兄弟 |
[49:15] | I was just sitting here thinking, | 我在想皮特要是活着 |
[49:19] | Pete would have loved this trip. | 他会爱死这趟旅行的 |
[49:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[49:25] | He loved the impossible, huh? | 他最爱不可能的事 |
[49:28] | Perfect for Petey. | 最适合皮特了 |
[49:32] | Where’s your head at, brother? | 你现在心情怎样 兄弟 |
[49:35] | I’ll never forget what I saw that day. | 那天看到的事我永远铭记在心 |
[49:38] | Listen, don’t you worry. | 我说你别心烦了 |
[49:40] | Dino’s gonna get what’s coming to him. | 迪诺他迟早会遭到报应的 |
[49:43] | Just don’t forget why we’re doing this. | 别忘了我们是为什么而来 |
[49:48] | I’ll see you in Detroit, brother. Beast out. | 我们在底特律见 兄弟 野兽通话完毕 |
[49:59] | I’m sorry about Pete. | 皮特的事我也很难过 |
[50:09] | He just left him there. | 迪诺就把皮特丢在那儿 |
[50:13] | That’s what I can’t forgive. | 我绝不会原谅他 |
[50:19] | That’s what this is really about then, isn’t it? | 你参赛的真正的意图就是找他复仇 对吗 |
[50:48] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[51:07] | Dude, stop calling me, okay? We’ve already had this conversation. | 老兄 别再打我电话了 这事儿我们已经都谈过了 |
[51:10] | – Just go to the window. – No. | – 你到窗边来 – 不 |
[51:14] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[51:16] | Just go to the window. Quit being a little bitch. | 到窗边就是了 别像个娘们似的啰嗦 |
[51:21] | You’re the bitch. | 你才像娘们儿呢 |
[51:38] | Unit 4-Adam, | 第四组警员 |
[51:39] | report of noise complaint, Woodward circle. | 我接到一份噪音扰民报警 伍德沃德大道 |
[51:40] | Vehicle description, silver Ford… | 一辆银色福特 |
[51:42] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[51:45] | – Keeping the engine hot. – Unit 4 responding. | – 让引擎保持热度 – 第四组警员回复 |
[51:47] | You’re gonna attract attention to yourself. | 你这样招摇会出事的 |
[51:53] | Shit. | 哦 该死 |
[52:01] | Is that your car, son? | 这是你的车吗 孩子 |
[52:04] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[52:07] | Are you crazy? Do you know how expensive this car is? | 你高看我了 你知道这车值多少钱吗 |
[52:10] | Why don’t you just take it around the corner? | 你把车开到前面的拐角去 |
[52:13] | Hey, hey, did you see how fast I was going? | 嘿 你看到我刚才开多快了吗 |
[52:16] | It must have been, like, 160 on that off-ramp. | 下闸道的时候 应该绝对有257公里/小时 |
[52:20] | You should drive this car. It’s amazing! | 你也该开开这个车 它太棒了 |
[52:23] | – Officer, I am so sorry. – It’s insane! Insane. | – 警官 真的很抱歉 – 真是爽爆了 |
[52:26] | My boyfriend was showing off. He’s trying to impress me. | 我的男朋友就是在显摆 他就是想讨好我 |
[52:29] | Why don’t we just take it around the block? Now. | 你给我把车开到前面拐角去 马上 |
[52:36] | “Boyfriend”? | 男朋友? |
[52:39] | I’m just trying to keep us out of jail. | 我是不想让我俩关进监狱 |
[52:42] | Well, you might wanna fix your hair. | 好吧 那你可得打理下头发了 |
[52:49] | For my mug shot? | 拍犯罪记录照吗 |
[52:50] | No. | 不是 |
[52:54] | Because I’m about to make you famous. | 因为我就要让你成为明星了 |
[52:58] | Finn, are you there? | 芬 你在听吗 |
[52:59] | – I’m here. – All right. | – 我听着呢 – 很好 |
[53:01] | Don’t mind the cop. That’s not the problem. | 别理那警察 根本不是事儿 |
[53:03] | Watch how the car leans as he pulls away. | 看那辆车起步时候的斜角 |
[53:05] | That’s our problem. | 那才是大事儿 |
[53:08] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[53:24] | In pursuit, modified Ford Mustang. | 开始追截 福特野马改装车 |
[53:29] | Heading east on Woodward. | 伍德沃德大街向东行驶 |
[53:35] | The car is loose. | 车有点跑偏 |
[53:37] | Yeah, I know. Thank you for that. | 我知道 谢谢了 |
[53:38] | If Tobey runs that setup in De Leon, he won’t finish, let alone win. | 托比这车的状态去参加里昂杯 连赛程都跑不完 别说赢了 |
[53:42] | He’s in? | 他参赛了吗 |
[53:44] | Maybe. | 说不定 |
[53:45] | Look, we have a plan. | 听着 我们有计划 |
[53:46] | And what does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[53:48] | It means we know what we’re doing. Get your ass down here, bitch. | 意思是你干点儿正事 快给我滚下来 贱人 |
[54:02] | 我回来了 | |
[54:06] | 我重操旧业 | |
[54:08] | Finn! Finn, you okay, buddy? | 芬 你没事吧 |
[54:10] | 我回来了 | |
[54:14] | 我重操旧业 | |
[54:16] | Casual Friday. | 周五便装日 |
[54:18] | 脱下长筒靴 | |
[54:19] | Finn, man, what’s up? | 芬 你怎么了? |
[54:20] | 我的屁股好疼 | |
[54:22] | 以小博大 | |
[54:24] | Jacki. | 嘿 杰姬 |
[54:28] | 那些女孩儿们全身湿透 | |
[54:30] | 我的舌头很干 我将要回来了 | |
[54:33] | I’ve always wanted to do that. | 我早就想要这么做了 |
[54:37] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[54:38] | 我重操旧业 | |
[54:42] | Have a nice day, you miserable bastards. | 工作愉快 你们这些悲催的上班族 |
[54:45] | 我重操旧业 | |
[54:49] | 我重操旧业 | |
[54:51] | Finn, call me! | 芬 给我打电话 |
[54:53] | 我重操旧业 | |
[55:02] | My friend is running the fastest Mustang in the world | 我朋友要开着世界上最快的野马 |
[55:04] | at De Leon on Sunday | 参加星期天的里昂杯 |
[55:05] | and the setup is all wrong. | 可现在车的状况一团糟 |
[55:09] | I’m in accounting. | 我是会计部的 |
[55:12] | Don’t you feel like you’re dying inside? | 你没觉得自己内心快死了吗 |
[55:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[55:20] | It’s cold in here. | 这里太冷了 |
[55:31] | Where’s the Beast? | 野兽在哪儿呢 |
[55:33] | What the hell? | 真见鬼 |
[55:34] | – Where are your clothes? – Did you miss this? | – 你的衣服呢 哥们儿 – 你很怀念这个吧 |
[55:36] | No, I didn’t miss it. Don’t touch me, man. | 不 我才不怀念 别碰我 白痴 |
[55:38] | Stay away! We gotta go, let’s go. | 离我远点 我们该走了 快走吧 |
[55:39] | You missed me, didn’t you? | 你想我了 对不对 |
[55:41] | No. Get off! | 不 给我滚 |
[55:43] | I’ve got the shaved bird. We’re jumping in the Beast. | 我接到剃毛鸡了 这就上路 |
[55:46] | We’re behind. We got 28 hours to get to Cali. | 我们迟了 一定要在28个小时内赶到加州 |
[55:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[55:50] | – Good morning. – Oh, my God. | – 早上好 – 哦 我的天哪 |
[55:51] | So, why the hell are you naked? | 你到底为什么要光着? |
[55:53] | To make sure I’d never come back. | 断我回来的后路 |
[55:55] | I’m sure you could’ve done that another way. | 你一定还有别的招可以使 |
[55:56] | Let’s be clear, though, you’re not wearing my underwear. | 我先说清楚 你不许穿我的内裤 |
[56:07] | There’s a helicopter in the middle of the street. | 有架直升机 竟然开在马路的中间了 |
[56:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[56:16] | WNKW with a question for Tobey Marshall. | WNKW电台有个问题请教托比·马歇尔 |
[56:20] | On a scale from one to ten, how crazy hot is your passenger? | 打分从1到10的话 你给车上的辣妹打几分 |
[56:25] | Like my new wheels? Bitchin’, right? | 喜欢我的新座驾吗 超赞吧 |
[56:30] | What happened to the Cessna? | 你的塞斯纳飞机呢 |
[56:31] | Flight restrictions in the city, man. | 市区那玩意儿限飞 老大 |
[56:33] | But it’s all good. I borrowed my buddy’s little bird. | 这个可以 从我小老弟那借的 |
[56:35] | Let me get a hard right. | 现在来个右急转吧 |
[56:48] | Y’all lucky, I almost got my hands on that Apache | 你们走运了 我差点就能弄到 |
[56:50] | from Great Lakes Army Air Base, | 大湖空军基地的阿帕奇直升机了 |
[56:51] | but Colonel Gatins was sweating me hard. | 加丁上校看得太紧了 |
[56:54] | Here we go again. | 行了吧 你又来了 |
[56:56] | Not talking to you, Beast. | 我没跟你说话 野兽 |
[57:02] | Roger that, Liar One. | 收到 骗子一号 |
[57:04] | Finn, you’re back in the crew for all of 10 minutes | 芬 你归队才刚满十分钟 |
[57:06] | and you’re already up my skirt talking shit. | 居然就开始调戏我 |
[57:08] | Man, you’re gonna rue the day you started calling me that. | 你再敢这么叫我的话 我一定让你悔不当初 |
[57:13] | What, did you all of a sudden go to college, fool? | 几天不见会拽成语了 白痴 |
[57:16] | Wow. What a really ignorant thing to say. | 哇哦 你这话真是太无礼了 |
[57:18] | God, are you ignorant. | 天哪 无礼之徒 |
[57:20] | Is it gonna be like this the entire way? | 这一路上都会是这样的吗 |
[57:27] | A reminder, the Motown Marathon races through town this weekend… | 提醒观众 本周末的汽车城马拉松赛正在市中心进行着 |
[57:32] | Romeo, stand by. | 罗密欧 准备 |
[57:33] | Standing by. | 随时待命 |
[57:36] | But for today’s traffic, we go live to Romeo | 关于今日交通 我们将转到 |
[57:39] | in the Channel 10 traffic helicopter. | 正在第10频道交通直升机上的记者 |
[57:41] | – How are we looking, Romeo? – Cut to two. | – 现在情况如何 罗密欧 – 切到二号 |
[57:44] | Bum | 嘭 |
[57:45] | Bum, bum, bum, bum! | 嘭 嘭 嘭 嘭 |
[57:48] | Is Romeo in the helicopter? What’s going on? | 罗密欧在直升机上吗 这是怎么回事 |
[57:50] | Bum, bum | 嘭 嘭 |
[57:52] | Looking good, Beth. | 看上去不错 乖乖 |
[57:54] | Real good. | 相当不错 |
[57:56] | Commercial! Hey, cut to commercial! | 切广告 嘿 快切广告 |
[57:59] | Hey, Liar One, eyes on the road. | 嘿 骗子一号 眼睛看路况 |
[58:01] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[58:04] | I did not see that. | 哈 刚才眼被闪瞎了 |
[58:08] | 5-Charlie, I got ops on the silver Mustang. | 第五组 银色野马进入我的视野 |
[58:11] | I’m in pursuit. Westbound Jefferson. | 展开追截 杰斐逊路向西 |
[58:13] | Copy, 7-Charlie. | 收到 第七组 |
[58:15] | We’ll stop him before he gets on the 375. | 我们在他进入375公路前截住他 |
[58:39] | All right, Beauty, this is gonna sound insane, | 好了 美女 这听起来有点疯狂 |
[58:41] | but I need a two-lane grasshopper in order to get these guys off your back. | 但你可能要做个双车道蚱蜢跳才能甩掉后面追你的家伙 |
[58:44] | – Roger. – What’s a grasshopper? | – 明白 – 什么是蚱蜢跳? |
[58:46] | You may wanna close your eyes for this. | 你最好还是先闭会眼睛吧 |
[58:49] | Is it worse than “Bus, bus, bus”? | 我是不是又该”公交公交”了 |
[58:55] | All right. Now, just aim for the trees. | 好了 现在对准那些树 |
[59:00] | Spread your wings, Beauty! | 张开翅膀吧 美女 |
[59:32] | What just happened? You’re amazing. | 刚才是怎么回事 你真厉害 |
[59:34] | I can’t believe we’re alive. | 真不敢相信我们还活着 |
[59:36] | Okay, got to go. Time’s up in the bird. | 好了 该闪了 小飞机的时间到 |
[59:39] | That was amazing. You’re amazing. | 真是太厉害 你们太厉害了 |
[59:42] | We are amazing. | 我们太厉害了 |
[59:43] | All units, please be advised, silver Mustang last seen on 375. | 所有行动组注意 银色野马最后目击地点375号公路 |
[59:47] | Need to contact State for air support. | 需要联系州府取得空中支援 |
[59:50] | State dispatch status on Arrow One. | 飞箭一号接受派遣命令 |
[59:52] | Needed for immediate officer assistance. | 需要立即给予警官协助 |
[59:54] | Suspect believed to be heading westbound on 94. | 嫌犯可能沿94号公路向西行驶 |
[59:57] | Arrow One en route. ETA is in five. | 飞箭一号出发 预计五分钟内到达 |
[1:00:16] | (上传) | |
[1:00:24] | Liar One, are you tracking that air bear heading to I-94? | 骗子一号 你有没有跟着那架飞去94号州际公路的狗熊机? |
[1:00:27] | If he spots me, it’s game over. We’re gonna need to switch to plan B. | 如果被他找到我就完蛋了 我要转换成B计划了 |
[1:00:31] | Plan B adds an hour to the trip. | B计划会增加一个小时的车程 |
[1:00:32] | No choice, we’re gonna have to make up that time. | 没办法 只能尽量再找回些时间 |
[1:00:34] | Roger that. Plan B it is. | 明白 进行B计划 |
[1:00:36] | Beauty will go bingo on that route, | 美女在路上恐怕就要歇菜了 |
[1:00:37] | so we’re gonna have to hot fuel and top off. | 所以必须浇满新鲜热油 |
[1:00:40] | Hot fuel, coming up! | 新鲜热油 来了 |
[1:00:43] | Get out there, skinny boy. | 给我出去 光屁股猴儿 |
[1:00:44] | You were checking me out! | 你还惦记我光屁股呢 |
[1:00:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:00:54] | “Bingo” and “hot fuel”… | “歇菜”和”新鲜热油”是… |
[1:00:57] | We’re refueling without stopping. | 我们要一边行驶一边加油 |
[1:01:00] | So why don’t you just say that? | 你就不能直接说吗 |
[1:01:04] | Well, I mean, I guess I could, but… | 这个 倒也不是不行 但是 |
[1:01:11] | (密歇根州警察) | |
[1:01:36] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:01:39] | Helping. | 帮忙 |
[1:01:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 |
[1:01:47] | Shit! | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:01:48] | Steady! | 抓稳 |
[1:01:58] | Closer! | 再近点 |
[1:02:08] | – Yeah! – All right! | – 我抓住了 – 好 |
[1:02:16] | I got this! | 好了 交给我吧 |
[1:02:18] | Go inside! | 你快进去 |
[1:02:23] | The hits just keep on coming with you, huh? | 你还真是能让人惊喜不断啊 |
[1:02:25] | Never judge a girl by her Gucci boots. | 别光凭古驰的靴子来评价一个姑娘 |
[1:02:28] | Her what? | 什么意思 |
[1:02:30] | High heels. | 高跟鞋 |
[1:02:33] | Why don’t you just say that? | 你就不能直接说吗 |
[1:02:36] | Nice. | 可以 |
[1:02:37] | Hey, Beast, take the shoulder, I’ll go with you. | 怪兽 你走紧急停车带 我跟着你 |
[1:02:40] | Roger that, Beauty. | 收到 美女 |
[1:02:42] | All units be advised, | 各行动组注意 |
[1:02:43] | we’re on the lookout for a silver Mustang, | 我们正在搜寻一辆银色野马 |
[1:02:45] | Adam-David-Tom 4-6-1-9, heading westbound on 94. | 车牌号ADT4619 正沿94号公路向西行驶 |
[1:02:49] | Arrow One, 10-4? | 飞箭一号 请回答 |
[1:02:50] | I need eyes on that bear in the air, Liar One. | 我要你帮我盯着那架狗熊机 骗子一号 |
[1:02:53] | What’s your 20? | 你现在什么方位? |
[1:02:54] | Still on the ground, Beauty. | 还在地面 美女 |
[1:02:58] | Come on, Susan. | 快点啊 苏珊 |
[1:03:00] | Don’t let me down, baby. Come on… | 别让我失望 亲爱的 加油 |
[1:03:10] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:03:12] | That’s my girl. | 我的好姑娘 |
[1:03:15] | Arrow. ETA in one. | 飞箭一号 马上到达指定区域 预计一分钟 |
[1:03:28] | You’re good! | 搞定了 |
[1:03:29] | We’re clear. | 搞定了 我们可以走了 |
[1:03:31] | Yeah, yeah! | 耶 耶 |
[1:03:37] | (帕克路 南段) | |
[1:03:39] | Thanks, boys! | 谢谢 弟兄们 |
[1:03:40] | Beauty is a redneck. | 美女要去当村姑了 |
[1:03:42] | Roger that. Beast loves a redneck. | 收到 野兽最爱村姑了 |
[1:03:55] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:03:58] | Dispatch, this is Arrow One. 10-97 in the area. | 调度中心 我是飞箭一号 已到达指定区域 |
[1:04:02] | No visual at this time. | 目前尚未发现目标 |
[1:04:05] | Bear in the air is fangs-out down I-94. | 狗熊正沿94号公路飞行 |
[1:04:08] | Beauty, you are safe and sound. | 美女 你现在非常安全 |
[1:04:13] | “Redneck”? So, we’re heading south. | 村姑 所以要去南方乡下吗 |
[1:04:34] | All units be advised, | 所有行动组注意 |
[1:04:35] | Ford Mustang, New York plate Adam-David-Tom 4-6-1-9, | 福特野马 纽约牌照 ADT4619 |
[1:04:39] | last seen headed westbound on 94. | 最后目击时正沿94号公路西行 |
[1:04:42] | Possible named suspect. | 嫌犯姓名可能是托比·马歇尔 |
[1:04:43] | Tobey Marshall, wanted on parole violation and GTA. | 罪名为违反保释条款和偷车 |
[1:04:47] | Passenger described as a blonde, white female, | 同车人员据称为金发白人女性 |
[1:04:49] | identity still unknown. | 身份不明 |
[1:04:54] | It was just a matter of time. | 查明身份只是时间问题 |
[1:04:57] | Yeah, well, you sped it up with your little stunt in Detroit. | 看来你在底特律真闹出名堂来了 |
[1:05:01] | It had to be done. | 我必须这么做 |
[1:05:03] | To get Finn? | 为了召回芬吗 |
[1:05:06] | No, not just that. | 不 不仅仅是这个 |
[1:05:10] | Kids, I’m looking at something that I can’t quite believe. | 孩子们 我现在正在关注一件难以置信的事 |
[1:05:13] | I mean, my inbox is white hot. | 我的邮箱都快塞爆了 |
[1:05:16] | I got a bunch of trolls sending me footage | 一堆粉丝给我发了一些不可思议的画面 |
[1:05:18] | of something that is mind-blowing. | 令我很兴奋 |
[1:05:21] | I’m looking at footage of a car that supposedly disappeared. | 我正在看的画面上有一辆据传已经消失的汽车 |
[1:05:29] | That’s the same car that Ford and Shelby were building | 这辆汽车正是福特和谢尔比联手打造的 |
[1:05:34] | when Carroll died. | 但卡罗尔死了 |
[1:05:36] | I’m looking at a gorgeous ghost. | 我看见的是一个优雅的鬼魅 |
[1:05:44] | And I think that’s Tobey Marshall inside there, | 是的 我相信那就是托比·马歇尔 他就在车里 |
[1:05:48] | driving a chariot of the gods. | 驾驶着众神的马车 |
[1:05:51] | So I bow down to Tobey Marshall. | 所以向你致敬 托比·马歇尔 |
[1:05:55] | (迪诺·布鲁斯特车行 旧金山) | |
[1:05:55] | Dino Brewster is on the line right now. Dino! | 迪诺·布鲁斯特正在跟我通话中 迪诺 |
[1:05:58] | Dino, Dino bambino in San Francisco. | 迪诺 迪诺 旧金山之子迪诺 |
[1:06:01] | You need to see what I’m looking at. | 你真该看看我看到的画面 |
[1:06:03] | I’m looking at some aerial footage of Tobey Marshall | 我在看托比·马歇尔的航拍影像 |
[1:06:06] | flying across the country with the cops in tow, | 他在乡间公路上飞驰 把警察甩在身后 |
[1:06:08] | in a phantom Ford that will make your bowels loose. | 那辆幽灵福特 让人兴奋得肠子都抽筋了 |
[1:06:12] | Tobey Marshall doing something stupid and reckless again? | 托比·马歇尔又在做那些愚蠢又二的事情了吗 |
[1:06:16] | Didn’t that guy just get out of prison for manslaughter? | 那家伙不是因为杀人入狱 最近刚刚出来吗 |
[1:06:19] | Whoa! Dino, Dino, bambino. Hey, accidents happen in racing. | 迪诺 迪诺 旧金山之子 听着 赛车车祸是常有的事 |
[1:06:23] | Nobody knows that better than you, Dino, remember? | 这事没人比你更清楚了 记得吗 |
[1:06:27] | I just don’t wanna see him race at De Leon. | 我只是不想看见他出现在里昂杯上 |
[1:06:30] | You know, in fact, | 知道吗 事实上 |
[1:06:32] | I’m willing to give up my… | 我愿意送出我的 |
[1:06:36] | I’m willing to give up my Elemento | 我愿意送出我的第六元素跑车 |
[1:06:38] | to anyone that puts a stop to Tobey Marshall. | 给那个阻止托比·马歇尔的人 |
[1:06:42] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:06:44] | Wait a minute, did you just say what I think you said? | 稍等一下 你说的我没听错吧 |
[1:06:46] | That car is one of three in the world. | 那可是世界上仅有的三辆车之一 |
[1:06:48] | You’re willing to give away your Lamborghini | 你愿意栖牲你的兰博基尼 |
[1:06:51] | to stop Tobey Marshall? | 来阻止托比·马歇尔吗 |
[1:06:52] | Yes, I am. And I’m gonna post some pictures online | 是的 我愿意 而且我会在网上发些照片 |
[1:06:57] | so everybody knows exactly what they’re looking for. | 好让大家都明确知道他们要找的人和车到底什么样 |
[1:07:03] | This is too good. | 这真是太妙了 |
[1:07:07] | I got star-crossed lovers hauling ass across the country. | 一边是一对悲情的恋人 孤骑绝尘横穿美国 |
[1:07:11] | I got Dino Brewster, who just painted a huge bull’s-eye on their ass. | 一边是迪诺·布鲁斯特 悬下巨赏要他俩的好看 |
[1:07:16] | Man. Christmas came early, wing nuts. | 我的天 圣诞节提前来到了 傻小子们 |
[1:07:19] | The thing you gotta understand is, racing is an art. | 有件事情你们必须理解 那就是 赛车就是艺术 |
[1:07:24] | Douchebag is out here, he wants to talk to you. | 有个狠角儿来了 他想跟你聊聊 |
[1:07:27] | Racing with passion… | 赛车充满激情 |
[1:07:29] | Dude, that’s high art. | 老兄 最高雅的艺术 |
[1:07:35] | Man, I can feel love and vengeance | 我似乎感受到了爱恨情仇 |
[1:07:39] | and smell motor oil all swirling together out there. | 与汽车机油混合在一起的味道 |
[1:07:42] | We got supernatural Mustangs, we got personal vendettas. | 这里有神力附体的野马 这里有爱恨情仇的血光 |
[1:07:44] | I have no idea where this is going. I just know I like it. I like it a lot! | 我不知道结局会是怎样 我只知道我喜欢这个 超级喜欢 |
[1:07:49] | Call in, defend yourself. | 打电话过去 澄清自己 |
[1:07:51] | Everyone knows my story. | 我的故事大家都知道 |
[1:07:55] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[1:07:56] | Monarch, this is the blonde female sitting right next to Tobey Marshall. | 帝王先生 我是坐在托比·马歇尔身边的那个金发女性 |
[1:08:01] | Really? Okay. | 真的吗 好吧 |
[1:08:03] | We got a girl with a fake British accent, | 有个假装英国口音的姑娘打进电话 |
[1:08:06] | claiming she’s sitting next to Tobey Marshall. | 声称就坐在托比身边 |
[1:08:07] | Having a spot of tea, are you, dove? | 你们在喝茶吗 英国小姐 |
[1:08:19] | There were three cars in the race the day that Pete died, that’s a fact. | 皮特出事的那天有三辆车在比赛 这是事实 |
[1:08:22] | And anyone that says that Tobey is responsible | 所有认为托比对皮特之死 |
[1:08:24] | for Pete’s death, answer this. | 负有责任的人 请回答 |
[1:08:26] | Why jump parole in New York | 他为什么要违反纽约的保释条例 |
[1:08:28] | knowing that you are going to be re-arrested and do serious time, | 明知自己会被再次羁押 并加刑重判 |
[1:08:31] | unless you are innocent and hell-bent to right a wrong? | 除非这人是无辜的 而且孤注一掷要纠正这个错误 |
[1:08:36] | He did the time, he paid the debts, why would he risk it? | 他已经服了刑 付出了代价 为什么还要铤而走险 |
[1:08:42] | Next time you talk to Dino, you can ask him that question. | 下次您再跟迪诺通话时 问问他这个问题 |
[1:08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:56] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[1:09:02] | I like this girl. | 我喜欢这姑娘 |
[1:09:04] | Yeah! Yeah! | 真棒 真不错 |
[1:09:07] | Yeah, the British are coming. I gotta tell you, I’m moved. I am. | 英国小妞很给力 我必须承认 我很感动 真的 |
[1:09:11] | The whole thing just went right here to the old ticker. | 千头万绪一起涌上了我这个 老心脏 |
[1:09:14] | I gotta pop one of these. | 我得吃上一颗 |
[1:09:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:09:18] | This is getting good. | 这变的更有意思了 |
[1:09:21] | I believe you, you crazy little tart. | 我相信你 这个英国小疯妞 |
[1:09:24] | Tobey Marshall versus Dino Brewster. | 托比·马歇尔对迪诺·布鲁斯特 |
[1:09:27] | That’s a deep rivalry right there. | 这可是一场惊天对决 |
[1:09:30] | Yeah. I hear you, honey. I hear you. | 很好 我知道了 亲爱的 我知道了 |
[1:09:35] | The two of you out there, | 你们这两个人 |
[1:09:37] | flying across the country at killer speeds to prove something | 以生死时速横贯美国而来 |
[1:09:39] | while you’re tearing up the American asphalt. | 在证明清白的同时将这个国家的公路撕裂开来 |
[1:09:42] | Born to run, baby. Born to run. | 你们为飞车而生 为飞车而战 |
[1:09:46] | Tobey Marshall, | 托比·马歇尔 |
[1:09:48] | welcome to the De Leon. | 欢迎参加里昂杯 |
[1:09:59] | That’s it, cretins, | 好了 傻小子们 |
[1:10:02] | De Leon is full. | 里昂杯满员了 |
[1:10:04] | But if you want Dino Brewster’s Lamborghini, | 但如果你想要迪诺·布鲁斯特的兰博基尼 |
[1:10:07] | you’re gonna have to chase down that Mustang to get it. | 那就自己追上野马去拿吧 |
[1:10:10] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:10:13] | The race before the race. | 这就是赛前赛 |
[1:10:15] | I love it. | 爱死它了 |
[1:10:31] | (帝王 里昂杯参赛登记 明晚8点于旧金山) | |
[1:10:34] | (赛事地点届时公布 赢者所有车入囊) | |
[1:11:05] | (营业费用 人员费用) | |
[1:11:08] | (二手汽车配件 库存和出租) | |
[1:11:11] | (发票总金额 客户授权 迪诺·布鲁斯特) | |
[1:11:15] | (浏览库存) | |
[1:11:18] | (浏览B单位库存 红色科尼塞克阿格拉R) | |
[1:11:25] | Beauty! | 美女 |
[1:11:27] | Congrats on the wild card to the rodeo, my friend. | 恭喜拿到外卡赛入场券 我的朋友 |
[1:11:30] | Your route is clear to the Nebraska border. | 通往内布拉斯加州边境的道路畅通 |
[1:11:33] | Darkness is upon us, | 天色渐晚 |
[1:11:34] | so the eyes in the sky will be shut for a while. | 天上的眼睛也要稍微闭一会儿了 |
[1:11:36] | But I’m gonna leapfrog ahead and meet you guys at Record Breaker. | 但我仍要先走一步 去打破纪录之地与你们碰头 |
[1:11:38] | What’s your 20, Liar One? | 你在什么方位 骗子一号 |
[1:11:40] | Flat-hatting you, bitch! | 在剃你的头皮 贱人 哈 吓趴了吧 |
[1:11:47] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[1:11:49] | I hope you ladies didn’t soil your panties down there. | 希望你们这些娘娘腔没有吓得尿裤子 |
[1:11:51] | I hate it when he does that! | 烦死了 我真想抽你 |
[1:11:52] | That’s what I thought. Keep talking that shit. | 我也是这么想的 有种继续损我试试 |
[1:11:55] | Nice to see you haven’t changed, nimrod. | 看到你还是原来的衰样儿真好 傻冒 |
[1:11:58] | Okay, listen. I don’t know who “nimrod” is, | 听着 拜托你骂人用点新词 |
[1:11:59] | but I’m pretty sure he lived in the ’50s. | “傻冒”这词儿早过时了 |
[1:12:01] | All right? My handle is Maverick. | 知道吗 我的代号是壮志凌云 |
[1:12:05] | You better ask somebody. | 你们最好去打听打听 |
[1:12:12] | (卡车司机礼拜堂 家庭餐馆) | |
[1:12:15] | (内布拉斯加州旅游中心) | |
[1:12:23] | Hey, make it fast, we’re two hours behind schedule. | 快点儿 我们比计划晚了2个小时 |
[1:12:25] | Okay, I got this. | 好的 交给我吧 |
[1:12:31] | (内布拉斯加州警察) | |
[1:13:16] | Large coffee, please. | 请给我一大杯咖啡 |
[1:13:17] | – Cream and sugar? – No, just black. | – 要奶和糖吗 – 不 我要黑咖啡 |
[1:13:45] | Yeah. I can’t talk. I know. | 听着 我不方便说话 等会儿 |
[1:13:48] | Excuse me, miss. Can I ask you a few questions? | 抱歉 小姐 能问你几个问题吗 |
[1:13:52] | Why, of course you can, | 怎么了 当然可以啦 |
[1:13:54] | Officer Lejeune. | 勒君警官 |
[1:13:56] | How can I help you? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[1:13:59] | Do you live in the area? | 你住在本地吗 |
[1:14:01] | No, sir. We’re actually just long hauling. | 不 长官 我们其实是在长途旅行 |
[1:14:04] | Where from? | 从哪儿来的 |
[1:14:06] | From south to north. | 从南部往北去 |
[1:14:08] | So we actually started in Louisiana. | 我们的起点其实是在路易斯安那州 |
[1:14:12] | So you are not traveling in that silver Mustang out front? | 那么你该不是坐着外面的银色野马在旅行吧 |
[1:14:16] | Mustang? | 野马? |
[1:14:18] | What, like the horse? | 那是什么 一种马吗 |
[1:14:21] | No, sir. No. | 不 长官 不是的 |
[1:14:24] | I’d like to ask you a few more questions. | 我还想问你几个问题 |
[1:14:27] | If you’d step out to my cruiser, shouldn’t take but a minute. | 能跟我去我的巡逻车一下吗 不会太久的 |
[1:14:35] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:14:42] | Stop right there! | 给我站住 |
[1:14:52] | Tobey? He’s following me. | 托比 他在追我 |
[1:14:54] | I know. Where are you? | 我知道 你在哪里 |
[1:14:55] | I’m upstairs. I’m in a room. | 我在楼上的一个房间里 |
[1:14:57] | All right, is there a window? | 很好 那有窗户吗 |
[1:15:00] | It’s on the second floor. | 我这是 我是在二楼 |
[1:15:02] | Open up this door! | 快把门打开 |
[1:15:04] | Look, just climb out the window. I’ll come get you. | 从窗户里爬出来 我来接你 |
[1:15:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:15:08] | I’m gonna tell you one more time, open up this door! | 我再次警告你 赶快把门打开 |
[1:15:16] | Any units in the area? Over. | 呼叫其他行动组 完毕 |
[1:15:19] | Ma’am, other units are on their way. | 女士 其他警察已经在路上了 |
[1:15:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:15:37] | Hey, you gotta jump. Let’s go. | 你快跳下来 快 |
[1:15:38] | No, I can’t jump. I’m afraid of heights. | 不行 我不能跳 我有恐高症 |
[1:15:42] | It’s not high. Come on. | 一点也不高 跳呀 |
[1:15:44] | No, I can’t. I’m afraid of heights. | 不 我做不到 我真的恐高 |
[1:15:45] | – I don’t know what to do! – Just trust me. Sit down. | – 托比 我不知道该怎么办了 – 你要相信我 先坐下来 |
[1:15:48] | Okay? Sit down. | 好吗 先坐下 |
[1:15:51] | Just close your eyes and count to three. | 现在闭上眼睛 数三个数 |
[1:15:53] | All right? On three. | 好吗 等我数到三 |
[1:15:55] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[1:16:02] | Unit 445, there are no other units available at this time. | 445行动组 附近暂时没有增援的警力 |
[1:16:09] | Copy that. In pursuit of the silver Mustang. | 收到 开始追截银色野马 |
[1:16:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:16:37] | He’s not coming. | 他来不了了 |
[1:16:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:16:42] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:16:47] | Hey, you know… | 嘿 你知道吗 |
[1:16:49] | That was really impressive back there. | 你刚才做的非常好 |
[1:16:53] | I just thought you should know. | 我觉得 应该告诉你 |
[1:17:01] | Hey, do you think you could drive for a few hours? | 嘿 你能不能来开几个小时 |
[1:17:10] | Let’s just… Let’s switch. | 我们俩 换个座位 |
[1:17:14] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:17:17] | Okay, steady. | 好了 稳一点 |
[1:17:19] | There you go. | 你过来吧 |
[1:17:22] | All right, don’t kill us. | 很好 别撞车了 |
[1:17:36] | That’s nice. | 开得不错 |
[1:17:38] | Have you got her? | 能掌握了吗 |
[1:17:40] | – Yeah. – All right. | – 当然 – 很好 |
[1:17:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:17:45] | Good, good, good. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[1:18:24] | (马歇尔改装车行) | |
[1:18:42] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[1:18:44] | That was on purpose. | 这肯定是有意的 |
[1:18:45] | Yeah, thanks to Dino’s bounty. | 没错 全拜迪诺悬赏所赐 |
[1:18:49] | They’re coming at you. | 他们朝着你去了 |
[1:18:52] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:18:55] | Wait, wait. See? They’re trying to trap us. | 等等 他们要困住我们 |
[1:18:57] | Here, just drift onto the shoulder. | 漂移到紧急停车带上去 |
[1:18:58] | No, no, no, I’m going for the Hummer. | 不 我要冲着悍马过去 |
[1:19:00] | He’s a pavement prowler. | 他只是个虚张声势的衰货 |
[1:19:01] | Pavement what? | 什么衰货 |
[1:19:02] | It’s a show car with a big lift kit. | 那是辆大幅改高车身的臭显摆车 |
[1:19:05] | It makes up for his inferiority complex. | 为了掩盖驾驶者的自卑情绪 |
[1:19:12] | Wait. Are you crazy? | 等等 你疯了吗 |
[1:19:16] | Wait, wait! Whoa, whoa! | 怎么 等一下 |
[1:19:22] | Whoa! Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[1:19:27] | You are crazy! | 你真的疯了 |
[1:19:30] | Nice. Nice, nice. | 真棒 太棒了 太棒了 |
[1:19:42] | No, keep it straight! | 天哪 保持直线开 |
[1:19:48] | Holy shit. | 真见鬼 |
[1:19:50] | Okay, Larry, bring it. | 好了 拉瑞 该你了 |
[1:19:51] | Got it. We’re moving out. | 明白 我们出发了 |
[1:19:56] | Shoot the tires, but don’t kill them. | 打爆车胎 但别弄死他们 |
[1:20:03] | All right. Now, when I say, | 等我一声令下 |
[1:20:04] | you’re gonna let up on the gas and you’re gonna make a hard left. | 你就松开油门 向左边急转 |
[1:20:07] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 明白吗 – 明白 |
[1:20:08] | – Okay! – Okay. | – 能行吗 – 能行 |
[1:20:09] | Your instincts are gonna say… | 你的直觉可能会告诉你 应该… |
[1:20:11] | Just do it! | 别废话了 |
[1:20:13] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:20:23] | Don’t let up. | 别松油门 |
[1:20:27] | Blast those buggers. We’ll get them on the split. | 开枪逼停他们 分头拦截 |
[1:20:42] | Hey, Liar One, you got your ears on? | 嘿 骗子一号 你耳朵没聋吧 |
[1:20:50] | Son of a bitch! | 该死的畜生 |
[1:20:53] | We need to find another road. | 我们得另外找条路 |
[1:20:57] | Liar One, we need you! | 骗子一号 我们需要你 |
[1:21:06] | You gotta go faster. | 你要开得再快点 稳住 |
[1:21:10] | No, two hands on the wheel! | 不 双手扶住方向盘 |
[1:21:21] | Shit! | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:21:30] | (美国陆军) | |
[1:21:34] | Liar One, is that you? | 骗子一号 是你吗 |
[1:21:40] | Hook up, hook up! | 栓起来 栓起来 |
[1:21:47] | Sergeant Jackson, this is not what we discussed. | 杰克逊中士 我们之前好像不是这样计划的 |
[1:21:49] | Sir, will you relax? Okay? | 先生 你放松点行吗 |
[1:21:52] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[1:22:00] | We’re good! | 我们好了 |
[1:22:01] | You gotta tell me you believe I can fly an Apache helicopter, man. | 该相信我会开阿帕奇直升机了吧 哥们儿 |
[1:22:05] | – What? – I’m serious, bro. | – 什么 – 我是说真的 老兄 |
[1:22:07] | You’re always trying to play me. | 你们别再嘲讽我了 |
[1:22:09] | Tell me you believe I can fly an Apache helicopter. | 快说你相信我会开阿帕奇直升机 |
[1:22:11] | Tell him whatever he wants! | 他让你说什么你就快说 |
[1:22:13] | Yeah, you can fly an Apache helicopter! | 没错 你会开阿帕奇直升机 |
[1:22:15] | And my handle is Maverick. | 我的代号是壮志凌云 |
[1:22:16] | Gotta call me Maverick, let me hear it. | 以后叫我壮志凌云 让我听听 |
[1:22:18] | Maverick! Maverick! | 壮志凌云 壮志凌云 |
[1:22:20] | Maverick! | 壮志凌云 |
[1:22:22] | Was that so bad? | 真是太爽了 |
[1:22:24] | Shit! | 哦 糟糕 |
[1:22:25] | Benny! | 班尼 |
[1:22:31] | Holy shit! | 哦 我的天哪 |
[1:22:47] | – Oh, my God! Oh, my God! – Julia, hey! | – 啊 我的天哪 我的天哪 – 朱莉娅 嘿 |
[1:22:50] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:22:52] | Just breathe. Breathe. | 深呼吸 呼吸 |
[1:22:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:23:03] | Look into my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:23:05] | Look into my eyes. Good. | 看着我的眼睛 很好 |
[1:23:08] | What color are they? | 告诉我 它们是什么颜色 |
[1:23:12] | They’re really blue. | 好像是 蓝色的 |
[1:23:14] | They’re really blue. Good, good. | 确实是蓝色的 好了 好了 |
[1:23:16] | They’re a lot bluer than yours. | 我的眼睛比你的蓝多了 |
[1:23:19] | – No! – Yes, they are. | – 没有 – 当然有 |
[1:23:21] | – They’re not! – Yes! | – 才没有 – 有的 |
[1:23:22] | They’re not bluer! | 根本没有我的蓝 |
[1:23:24] | – Admit it! – Mine are bluer! | – 快承认吧 – 我的更蓝 |
[1:23:28] | – Oh, God! – Wow. | – 哦 天啊 – 哇哦 |
[1:23:31] | Benny! Don’t drop us! | 班尼 别把我们丢下去 |
[1:23:33] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:35] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[1:23:38] | I’m kidding. We’re good, we’re good. | 我在开玩笑 我们没事的 没事的 |
[1:23:46] | (邦尼维尔盐湖城 国际快速路) | |
[1:23:50] | What the hell is that? | 见鬼 那是什么玩意 |
[1:24:07] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:24:09] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:24:11] | Yeah, Tobey! | 耶 托比 |
[1:24:13] | Hey, Benny! | 嘿 班尼 |
[1:24:14] | We believe you, baby! | 我们都信你了 宝贝 |
[1:24:16] | We believe you, Maverick! | 我们都信你了 壮志凌云 |
[1:24:22] | Look at me, bitches! | 看着我 |
[1:24:24] | We’re good! | 我们好了 安全落地 |
[1:24:26] | Yeah! | 真棒 |
[1:24:29] | Go! | 走吧 |
[1:24:39] | Are you guys okay? | 你俩还好吧 |
[1:24:40] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[1:24:47] | Major Davis, you are in violation of your flight plan. | 戴维斯少校 你违反了既定飞行计划 |
[1:24:51] | My bad. | 是我不好 |
[1:24:52] | Return that bird to base immediately. | 立即将直升机开回基地 |
[1:24:57] | Looks like I’m gonna have to go away for a while, y’all. | 听上去我是要离开一阵子了 伙伴们 |
[1:24:59] | But Benny always comes back. | 但是班尼总是会回来的 |
[1:25:03] | Godspeed, boys. Godspeed. | 上帝保佑你们 伙伴们 上帝保佑 |
[1:25:11] | (欢迎来到加州) | |
[1:26:07] | You’re 23 minutes late. | 你迟到了23分钟 |
[1:26:14] | (马克·霍普金斯洲际酒店) | |
[1:26:16] | – Are you checking in, sir? – I’ll be right back. | – 您办理入住吗 先生 – 我马上回来 |
[1:26:38] | I’m surprised you made it. | 真是太出乎意料了 你居然来了 |
[1:26:41] | I’m impressed. | 我很钦佩 |
[1:26:45] | What’s going on in that head of yours, Tobey? | 你现在脑袋里在想什么 托比 |
[1:26:49] | You never went back for him. | 你居然没有回去救他 |
[1:26:53] | I wasn’t there, | 我根本不在现场 |
[1:26:56] | remember? | 忘了吗 |
[1:26:58] | I was there to comfort Anita at the funeral. | 我倒是在葬礼上安慰阿妮塔来着 |
[1:27:02] | Such a sweet, innocent girl. | 真是个可爱无辜的女孩 |
[1:27:08] | Do you wanna do this here? | 想现在就干一架吗 |
[1:27:12] | Because one of us is on parole. | 我俩当中有一个还在假释期呢 |
[1:27:16] | But you know that, right? | 你应该懂吧 |
[1:27:27] | We’ll settle this behind the wheel. | 这事我们用方向盘来解决 |
[1:27:32] | I’m not worried about you behind the wheel. | 我才不怕握着方向盘的你 |
[1:27:34] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[1:27:37] | Why did you put a bounty on me? | 那你为什么要悬赏我 |
[1:27:41] | Tomorrow is gonna be fun. | 明天会更有意思 |
[1:27:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:27:44] | When you’re hanging upside down tomorrow, | 你就在底盘朝天的车里呆着吧 |
[1:27:48] | I’m not coming back for you. | 我绝不会回去救你的 |
[1:27:52] | Watch yourself, Tobey. | 我们走着瞧 托比 |
[1:27:57] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见吧 |
[1:28:08] | (帝王 欢迎来到里昂杯 赛车手登记已截止) | |
[1:28:11] | (开始时间: 早上9点 比赛地点: 门多西诺市85号高速路) | |
[1:28:40] | You ran into him, didn’t you? | 你碰到他了 对吗 |
[1:28:45] | You need to forget about it. | 你应该忘掉这件事 |
[1:28:48] | You need to let it go. | 你必须把它放下 |
[1:28:54] | I think you need to get out of the car. | 我觉得你需要走下车去 |
[1:28:55] | And you need a hot shower, and you need a good meal, | 还需要洗个热水澡 还需要大吃一顿 |
[1:28:59] | and some rest, and some food. | 然后休息一下 然后再吃一顿 |
[1:29:04] | And I’m going to book you a hotel room. | 我会去给你订一间酒店房间 |
[1:29:10] | No, I think it’s best if you just stay with me tonight. | 不 我觉得你最好还是今晚跟我呆在一起 |
[1:29:20] | You know, it’s just safer… | 我的意思是你会安全一点 |
[1:29:24] | If you stay with me. | 如果跟我在一起的话 |
[1:29:30] | Right? Yeah. | 对吧 没错 |
[1:29:47] | Look at you. Okay. | 你看看你 真是 |
[1:30:44] | Beast, | 野兽 |
[1:30:46] | we’ve been hit. | 我们被撞了 |
[1:30:47] | All right, we’re on our way. We’re on our way. | 好的 我们马上过去 |
[1:30:49] | – Track them. – I’m on it. | – 定位他们 – 找到了 |
[1:30:51] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:30:52] | He’s up on California and Mason. Make a left. | 他在加州路和梅森路交又口 左转 |
[1:30:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:31:02] | Go. Before the cops get here, go. | 快走 趁警察还没有来 快走 |
[1:31:08] | God! | 上帝啊 |
[1:31:22] | I got you. I got you. | 我来帮你 我来帮你 |
[1:31:25] | Units, be advised, getting report of a vehicle roll-over. | 各行动组注意 有报警称 诺博山115号 |
[1:31:28] | 115 Nob Hill. | 发生翻车事故 |
[1:31:40] | Unit 1-David responding. Code 3. | 一号行动组收到 准备出发 |
[1:31:42] | Holy shit. | 真见鬼 |
[1:31:44] | Open the door. We gotta let them in. | 快开门 让他们进来 |
[1:31:46] | – We gotta make this quick. – All right. | – 动作一定要快 – 明白 |
[1:31:50] | Yo, we gotta move. Cops are coming. | 快上来 警察在路上了 |
[1:31:52] | Came in over the scanner. We gotta go! | 我监听到他们的无线电 |
[1:31:54] | Come on, man. | 快点上车 伙计 |
[1:31:55] | We gotta go. | 我们快走 |
[1:31:58] | Tobey, you guys good? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[1:32:00] | We need a hospital. | 我们得去医院 |
[1:32:01] | – Find a hospital. Find a hospital. – I’m working on it. | – 快找医院 – 我正在找呢 |
[1:32:07] | All right, I got a hospital on Hill. Make a left. | 好了 希尔路有一家 向左转 |
[1:32:21] | Wait! We need your help. | 嘿 我们需要帮助 |
[1:32:30] | What’s her name? Did she ever lose consciousness? | 她叫什么名字 中途有没有失去知觉过 |
[1:32:32] | Julia. Yeah, she’s been in and out. | 朱莉娅 有的 她一会儿清醒一会儿昏迷的 |
[1:32:36] | – You stay with her, all right? – I will. | – 你待在她身边 好吗 – 放心吧 |
[1:32:38] | – Take care of her. – Come on. We gotta go. | – 一定照顾好她 – 快点 我们赶快走 |
[1:32:42] | – Go, go, go. – We’re here. | – 快 快 快 – 到了 |
[1:32:48] | (急救) | |
[1:33:45] | Anita, | 阿妮塔 |
[1:33:49] | why don’t you just leave him? | 你为什么不离开他呢 |
[1:34:01] | I just did. | 已经离开了 |
[1:34:14] | I know that Dino was there the night my brother died. | 我知道我弟弟死的那天 迪诺在现场 |
[1:34:17] | Yeah. He was. | 是 他确实在 |
[1:34:22] | I wish I could give you those years back. | 我真希望能把失去的时光还给你 |
[1:34:26] | Anita, | 阿妮塔 |
[1:34:28] | I need a car. | 我需要一辆车 |
[1:34:51] | I’m sorry, Tobey. | 我对不起你 托比 |
[1:34:55] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[1:35:12] | (C&L二手汽车配件) | |
[1:36:00] | Why wouldn’t he destroy it? | 为什么他没毁了这辆车 |
[1:36:03] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[1:36:05] | I guess some people just don’t think they’ll ever get caught. | 也许某些人就是不相信自己会有被抓住的一天 |
[1:36:49] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[1:36:52] | Arm is broke. Waiting on the CAT scan. | 胳膊受伤了 正在等拍片的结果 |
[1:37:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:37:51] | How you feeling? | 你怎么样了 |
[1:37:59] | Beat up. | 很不舒服 |
[1:38:02] | But I’m fine. | 但我没事 |
[1:38:09] | You know… | 我发现 |
[1:38:12] | You are not the girl I thought you were. | 你真不是我之前想的那样 |
[1:38:15] | Well, you learn a lot about a person when they’ve been hit by a truck. | 你跟别人一起被卡车撞了之后 你就会变得更了解对方 |
[1:38:29] | What are you gonna do about tomorrow? | 明天的比赛你打算怎么办 |
[1:38:33] | I found a car. | 我找到了一辆车 |
[1:38:38] | Do I wanna know where you found the car? | 想告诉我你从哪儿找到的吗 |
[1:38:42] | No, you don’t. | 你先别管这些了 |
[1:38:44] | Is it fast? | 车很快吗 |
[1:38:46] | It’s fast enough, yeah. | 足够快了 放心 |
[1:38:59] | Do it for Pete. | 为了皮特 |
[1:39:02] | What? | 什么 |
[1:39:06] | This is for Pete. | 要赢 为了皮特 |
[1:39:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:39:54] | This is, by far, the best De Leon I’ve ever put together. | 这次是我组织过的有史以来最棒的里昂杯 |
[1:39:57] | This is my David, man. This is my Pieta. | 这是我的大卫雕像 是我的圣母怜子像 |
[1:40:01] | This is my Soup Can. | 是我的人生杰作 |
[1:40:11] | Is it possible to get a laptop? | 能给我弄台笔记本电脑吗 |
[1:40:13] | Sure. I’ll be right back. | 没问题 马上给你拿来 |
[1:40:29] | Hey, what’s up, baby? What’s your name? | 你好啊 宝贝 你叫什么 |
[1:40:33] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:40:34] | Do you have an iPad I can borrow? Please? | 你有没有iPad借我一下 麻烦了 |
[1:40:41] | We’ve got our lineup. | 现在车阵已经排好 |
[1:40:42] | Each driver takes his spot at the starting line. | 每个赛车手都在起点线准备就位 |
[1:40:45] | In the first row is English Paul in a Bugatti Veyron | 在头排的是英伦保罗 他驾驶布加迪威龙 |
[1:40:48] | and Dino Brewster in his Lamborghini Elemento. | 和迪诺·布鲁斯特 驾驶兰博基尼第六元素 |
[1:40:51] | Row two is the Gooch in a Saleen S7. | 第二排是古奇 驾驶萨林S7 |
[1:40:54] | Texas Mike is in the McLaren P1. | 德州麦克 驾驶麦卡伦P1 |
[1:40:56] | The third row has Johnny V in his GTA Spano. | 第三排是强尼·威 驾驶他的GTA斯帕诺 |
[1:41:01] | I’m looking at $7 million in cars | 眼前是价值700万美元的超跑 |
[1:41:05] | and thousands of horsepower. Winner takes all. | 和数以千计的马力 赢了全部拿走 |
[1:41:08] | Losers, y’all can walk home. | 输了 就走路回家吧 |
[1:41:14] | No sign of Tobey Marshall. | 没看到托比·马歇尔的影子 |
[1:41:16] | I don’t really know what all that’s about, but I… | 真不知道出了什么状况 |
[1:41:19] | Hold up. Wait, hold on. | 稍等 等一下 |
[1:41:27] | Wait a minute, now. | 稍等一下 |
[1:41:29] | A sixth car has just arrived, but I can’t… | 第六辆车刚刚开了过来 可我不知道 |
[1:41:44] | Tobey Marshall just stepped out of a red Agera. | 托比·马歇尔现在走出了红色阿格拉 |
[1:41:50] | Well! Maybe the little tart was right | 好吧 那个小疯妞说对了 |
[1:41:53] | about there being three Koenigseggs the day Pete died. | 看来皮特出事那天果然有三辆科尼塞格 |
[1:42:19] | You like the car I brought? Because I know the cops will. | 你喜欢我开的车吗 我觉得警察一定喜欢 |
[1:42:25] | And by the way, | 顺便告诉你 |
[1:42:28] | I think this belongs to you. | 这玩意应该是你的 |
[1:43:06] | (皮特 396) | |
[1:43:45] | Tobey Marshall and Johnny V are battling for fifth. | 托比·马歇尔和强尼·威正在争夺第五位 |
[1:43:47] | You got it, you got it, you got it. | 你能行 你能行 你能行 |
[1:43:55] | And Johnny V is off the road. | 强尼·威被挤出路面了 |
[1:43:57] | Come on, come on, come on! | 加油 加油 |
[1:44:40] | Golden Gate, this is H1. I got ops on them. | 金门海峡分局 1号机发现他们 |
[1:44:43] | Westbound 128. | 沿128号公路西行 |
[1:44:48] | Tobey Marshall’s gonna roll the dice and try to split the Saleen and the P1. | 托比·马歇尔要拼一把运气 他想把萨林和P1分开 |
[1:45:00] | – Yo, yo, yo. – And he does it. | – 瞧 瞧 瞧 – 他做到了 |
[1:45:01] | Yo, that’s my dude right there. That’s my dude. | 那是我哥们儿 我哥们儿 |
[1:45:02] | – Ladies and gentlemen… – Y’all come check this out. | – 女士们 先生们 – 你们快来看啊 |
[1:45:04] | Marshall’s balls have just been located | 马歇尔这小子长驱直入威猛无比 |
[1:45:06] | and they are very, very large. | 真是相当相当的有种 |
[1:45:09] | Texas Mike in the McLaren is now fifth, Tobey is now running fourth. | 开麦卡伦的德州麦克现在第五 托比目前排名第四 |
[1:45:13] | Dino Brewster, you better watch your ass, son. | 迪诺·布鲁斯特 你最好小心着点儿 |
[1:45:23] | Suspects approaching 150 miles per hour. | 嫌犯的时速接近240公里每小时 |
[1:45:25] | H1 will try to stall them. | 我尝试截停他们 |
[1:45:27] | All units, 10-3. | 所有小组暂停通讯 |
[1:45:31] | I’ve got flying cops. I’ve got flies in the ointment. | 空中警察到了 美味浓汤勾来了苍蝇 |
[1:45:35] | I got CHP in the air all over the course. | 我看到整个赛段上空都是加州高速巡警 |
[1:45:38] | You add cops to the race and people get… | 警察掺和进来 人们只会说 |
[1:45:40] | Racers should race, cops should eat donuts. | 车手飙得正爽 警察就袖手旁观吧 |
[1:46:04] | All units, disregard the spike strips. They’re moving too fast. | 所有小组 他们速度太快了 放弃设置扎轮胎计划 |
[1:46:07] | They’ll get past the deployment spot. | 他们移动太快 马上就要经过设置点 |
[1:46:08] | Let’s try the rolling block instead. | 尝试移动拦截方式 |
[1:46:10] | 18-4, roger? | 地面4号 收到回答 |
[1:46:11] | 18-2, six on Code 3. | 地面2号 在你六点方向响应 |
[1:46:13] | Rolling block in formation, check. | 移动拦截方式实施中 |
[1:46:55] | The Gooch in the Saleen has been totally taken out. | 开萨林的古奇已经彻底出局了 |
[1:47:00] | I can’t believe what I’m seeing. | 真不敢相信我眼前的一切 |
[1:47:03] | British Paul holds first, Dino is still in second, | 英伦保罗保持第一 迪诺依然在第二位 |
[1:47:06] | Tobey Marshall moves into third. | 托比·马歇尔升至第三位 |
[1:47:08] | Yeah, boy. | 加油 兄弟 已经减至五辆车了 |
[1:47:09] | All right, brother, keep it going. | 好了 兄弟 继续追吧 |
[1:47:11] | Dispatch, officers involved in TC. I need rescue, now. | 调度中心 有警员遭遇车祸 需要立即救援 |
[1:47:29] | All units, they TC’d into two of our officers. | 所有小组注意 他们撞击了我们两位警员 |
[1:47:34] | Be advised, five suspect vehicles are entering the tree line. | 所有小组注意 五辆嫌疑车辆正在进入森林区 |
[1:47:38] | Consider using lethal force. | 我考虑使用杀伤武器 |
[1:47:41] | They’re at mile marker 27. | 现在位于27号里程碑 |
[1:48:03] | (校车) | |
[1:48:43] | Dispatch, confirm rescue is rolling. We have another officer down | 调度中心 请确认救援是否出动 又有一位警员发生事故 |
[1:48:46] | as well as another suspect. 18-5, are you set up for the pit? | 还有一名嫌犯受伤 地面5号 路障设置好了吗 |
[1:48:49] | 18-5 in position. | 地面5号已就位 |
[1:49:07] | Suspects approaching on a five count. | 嫌犯倒数五秒到达 |
[1:49:09] | 18-5, countdown begins. | 地面5号 倒数计时开始 |
[1:49:13] | Five, | 五 |
[1:49:16] | four, | 四 |
[1:49:19] | three, | 三 |
[1:49:21] | two, | 二 |
[1:49:23] | one. | 一 |
[1:49:45] | 18-5, perfect pit. Lead suspect down. | 地面5号 陷阱成功 领跑嫌犯被截停 干得好 |
[1:49:48] | I’m hearing over scanners, the Bugatti has just got taken out. | 我刚刚听到电台通讯 布加迪竟然被干掉了吗 |
[1:49:52] | Man. Wait a minute… | 天哪 稍等一下 |
[1:49:54] | Wait a minute, Tobey Marshall has somehow just taken the lead. | 托比·马歇尔不知怎么正在领跑 |
[1:49:58] | Dino Brewster is running last in third place? | 迪诺·布鲁斯特 现在排在最后 第三位 |
[1:50:02] | – Are you kidding me? – Hold that lead! Hold that lead! | – 没开玩笑吧 – 干得漂亮 继续加油 保持领先 |
[1:50:05] | And then there were three. | 现在还有三辆车 |
[1:50:07] | We need containment set at Navarro Bridge. | 在纳瓦罗大桥上设置堵截点 |
[1:50:21] | H1, Mendo PD is Code 3 to Navarro Bridge. | 一号机 门多警局接到通知 正在前往纳瓦罗大桥 |
[1:50:31] | They’re coming up to the race marker to the bridge. | 他们快到桥上的赛道标记点了 |
[1:50:33] | Tobey is clearly running first. I can’t believe it. | 很明显托比正在第一位领跑 我真不敢相信 |
[1:50:36] | The blue collar kid from Mount Kisco is trying to wear Cinderella’s slipper. | 基斯科山的蓝领小子 正要穿上灰姑娘的水晶鞋 |
[1:50:39] | That’s my dude! Mount Kisco, let’s go! | 这是我的兄弟 基斯科山的 来吧 |
[1:50:57] | By the way, these cop cars, they top out at about 130. | 顺便提一句 那些警车时速最高也就209公里 |
[1:51:01] | Hold them back, baby! Hold them back. | 把他们甩在后面 宝贝 把它们甩在后面 |
[1:51:03] | Good luck catching up, Smokey. I’ll tell you who wins. | 愿你们能追上他们 我会告诉你们谁赢了 |
[1:51:36] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:52:02] | Dispatch, another suspect is down. | 调度中心 又有一名嫌犯落网 |
[1:52:03] | Only two remaining. | 还剩两名在逃 |
[1:52:09] | The Elemento just flicked the P1 into a roll. | 第六元素把P1给掀翻了 |
[1:52:12] | We’re down to Tobey Marshall and Dino Brewster. | 我们就剩下托比·马歇尔和迪诺·布鲁斯特了 |
[1:52:18] | This ain’t just about racing. | 这已经不单纯是比赛了 |
[1:52:50] | Don’t do it. Tobey, don’t let him do it. | 别被他害了 托比 别让他害你 |
[1:53:19] | Tobey Marshall just let the Elemento get by him. | 托比·马歇尔刚刚让第六元素超过了自己 |
[1:53:22] | – Nice move. – That kid better wake up. | – 干得漂亮 – 这小子得快点醒醒 |
[1:53:23] | Wake up, Tobey! | 醒醒吧 托比 |
[1:53:24] | Wake up and smell that $2 million Lambo in your pocket. | 闻一下你口袋里那辆价值200万美元的兰博基尼超级跑车 |
[1:54:01] | Don’t do it, brother. It’s not worth it. You can beat him. | 别这么做 兄弟 不值得 你能打败他 |
[1:54:10] | Pete… I need you, pal. | 皮特 我需要你 兄弟 |
[1:54:23] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 我们上 |
[1:54:58] | Jeez, Dino took a swing and missed and flipped the Elemento. | 哦 老天 迪诺想撞过去但没撞到 第六元素翻车了 |
[1:55:03] | Dino Brewster is out. Down goes Dino! | 迪诺·布鲁斯特出局 迪诺完蛋了 迪诺完蛋了 |
[1:55:07] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 太棒了 我们赢了 谢谢 |
[1:55:09] | Tobey is the last man standing! He’s gonna win the De Leon! | 托比是唯一剩下的车手 他要赢了 |
[1:55:12] | He’s gonna win the De Leon! | 他要赢得里昂杯了 |
[1:55:14] | The Marshall kid from Mount Kisco! He’s gonna make a milk run to victory! | 基斯科山那个姓马歇尔的小子正闲庭信步开向胜利 |
[1:55:17] | That’s right! That’s my boy! That’s my dude! | 干得好 那是我的好小子 那是我的好兄弟 |
[1:55:19] | That’s right. Give me space. I’m about to twerk it out. | 给我让一让 我要爽爽地跳个舞 我左扭扭 我右扭扭 |
[1:55:21] | Tobey is the last man standing! | 托比是唯一剩下的车手 |
[1:55:23] | – Get it. Hit it, hit it. – He’s gonna win the De Leon! | – 他要赢了 – 他要赢得里昂杯了 |
[1:55:26] | I can’t believe what I’m seeing! | 我真不敢相信我的眼睛 |
[1:55:27] | The kid from Mount Kisco! The blue collar kid! | 基斯科山的小子 蓝领小子 |
[1:55:48] | Wait! Wait. | 等会儿 等会儿 |
[1:55:50] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:55:51] | – What are you doing? – Why are you stopping? | – 你干嘛 – 为什么停下来了 |
[1:56:19] | Come on. Come on. | 出来 出来 |
[1:56:23] | Come on. | 出来 |
[1:56:31] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[1:56:33] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[1:56:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:56:40] | Good. This is for Pete. | 那就好 这一拳是为了皮特 |
[1:58:10] | Let me see your hands! | 从车里出来 举起你的双手 |
[1:58:14] | 别哭泣 当你踏上未知的旅途 | |
[1:58:17] | Let me see your hands! | 举起你的双手 |
[1:58:19] | Now! | 快点 |
[1:58:21] | 别难过 当你一人走在孤独的小路 | |
[1:58:28] | 我站在每个分岔的路口 前方是茫茫无际的尽头 | |
[1:58:35] | 我从不曾体会过那种哀伤 | |
[1:58:43] | 放下曾经刻骨的心碎 | |
[1:58:50] | 原谅过去所有的错误 | |
[1:58:57] | 不要把失去的代价让爱你的人来背负 | |
[1:59:03] | Stand up! Keep your hands where I can see them. | 起来 让我看清楚你的手 |
[1:59:06] | 18-7, Euro plates Sam-Mary-Harry, 2-2-8, | 欧洲牌照 SMH-228 |
[1:59:10] | registered to a Dino Brewster. | 登记车主 迪诺·布鲁斯 |
[1:59:12] | Well, now, hold on, cretins. | 先等一下 傻小子们 |
[1:59:15] | I’m hearing over the scanners that the Koenigsegg | 我听警方电台的通讯里说 |
[1:59:18] | does indeed belong to Dino | 科尼塞格确实属于迪诺 |
[1:59:20] | and that’s the missing evidence that killed Pete. | 是皮特之死证据链中缺失的一块 |
[1:59:25] | Well, then it looks like Dino, Dino bambino | 看起来迪诺 旧金山之子 |
[1:59:27] | is going away for a long, long time. | 要离开我们很久很久的时间了 |
[1:59:30] | (高速公路巡警) | |
[1:59:49] | 别哭泣 当你踏上未知的旅途 | |
[1:59:56] | 别难过 当你发现风景全是虚无 | |
[2:00:03] | 愿你的爱永远不会结束 当你需要个真心的朋友 | |
[2:00:10] | 我身边的座位永远为你而留 | |
[2:00:17] | Well, kiddos, it looks like Tobey himself | 好了 孩子们 看来托比自己也要 |
[2:00:20] | is gonna enjoy three hots and a cot in the pokey | 因为非法飙车 |
[2:00:22] | for illegal street racing. | 到大墙里面享受牢饭去了 |
[2:00:26] | I don’t know, Tobey. | 我真不懂 托比 |
[2:00:29] | A few months in jail to prove your innocence. | 为了证明自己的无辜 又去蹲几个月的监狱 |
[2:00:33] | Was it worth it, kid? | 值得吗 孩子 |
[2:01:09] | (普莱臣谷州立监狱) | |
[2:01:11] | All right. Step forward. | 好 出去吧 |
[2:01:12] | (178天后) | |
[2:01:23] | 愿你的爱永远不会结束 当你需要个真心的朋友 | |
[2:01:30] | 我身边的座位永远为你而留 | |
[2:02:00] | Get in! | 上车啊 |
[2:02:02] | I’ll drive. | 我来开 |
[2:02:03] | I’ve seen you drive and it’s terrifying. | 我见过你开车 真的很吓人 |
[2:02:11] | Come on, lovebirds. | 走吧 小鸳鸯 |
[2:02:13] | We need to get Benny out of the clink. | 我们还要去接班尼出牢房呢 |
[2:02:15] | Maverick is getting out for good behavior. | 壮志凌云表现好 被提前放出来了 |
[2:02:17] | Yeah, apparently he started some fitness program | 据说他为里面的囚犯搞了个 |
[2:02:19] | for the inmates or some shit. | 健身项目什么的鬼玩意儿 |
[2:02:21] | We got five hours to get to Utah. | 五小时后 我们在犹他州见 |
[2:02:22] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[2:02:31] | 导演 斯科特·沃夫 | |
[2:02:41] | 编剧 乔治·盖廷斯 | |
[2:02:43] | 故事 乔治·盖廷斯 约翰·盖廷斯 | |
[2:02:46] | 影片根据美国艺电原创游戏改编 | |
[2:02:50] | 制片人 约翰·盖廷斯 帕特里克·奥布莱恩 | |
[2:02:51] | 马克·索瑞安 | |
[2:02:56] | Yeah, that’s right, baby. | 没错 做得好 宝贝 |
[2:02:58] | You’re rocking with the champ. | 跟我一起摇摆 |
[2:03:00] | You’re rocking with the champ. Number one. | 跟我一起摇摆 第一条 |
[2:03:02] | Don’t even call me Maverick no more. Call me Benny the Champ. | 绝对不要再叫我壮志凌云了 叫我摇摆班尼 |
[2:03:05] | That’s right, baby. That’s good, Jeff. I see you, Jeff. | 做得好 宝贝 非常好 杰夫 我看着你呢 杰夫 |
[2:03:07] | What are you doing? What are you doing, Gerald? | 你在干嘛呢 你在干嘛呢 杰拉德 |
[2:03:10] | Twerk! | 臀舞 |
[2:03:11] | You know what? You got a solo. Come on over here. | 你知道吗 你自己来跳 快出列 |
[2:03:14] | Let’s see the solo, bro. Let’s see the solo. | 让我们看你跳 兄弟 你单跳给我们看 |
[2:03:16] | Get it, Gerald! Get it, bro! | 就这样 杰拉德 就这样 |
[2:03:22] | That’s what I’m talking about, bro! Yes! | 就是我说的那样 哥们儿 真棒 |
[2:04:21] | 极品飞车 |