Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

My Sister’s Keeper‎(姐姐的守护者)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on My Sister’s Keeper‎(姐姐的守护者)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:姐姐的守护者
英文名称:My Sister's Keeper‎
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] When I was a kid, my mother told me that 小时候 妈妈说
[00:45] I was a little piece of blue sky. 我是天上的一片蓝天
[00:48] That came into this world because she and dad loved me so much. 因为她和爸爸太爱我 所以才落到世上
[00:55] It was only later that I realized that it wasn’t exactly true. 后来我发现事实并非如此
[01:03] Most babies are coincidences. 大部分人的出生只是意外
[01:06] I mean, up in space you got all these souls flying around 那些飘忽在世间的游魂
[01:09] …looking for bodies to live in. 寻找一个寄托的皮囊
[01:11] Then, down here on earth, two people have sex or whatever 然后 地球上的一对男女做爱
[01:15] …and bang, coincidence. 瞬间…意外就此产生
[01:22] You hear all these stories about how 人们常言如何计划
[01:24] Everyone plans these perfect families… 组建幸福家庭
[01:27] But the truth is that most babies… 但其实 大家都出生在…
[01:29] Are products of drunken evenings and lack of birth control. 某个醉醺醺没有避孕的夜晚
[01:35] They’re accidents. 一切都是意外
[01:37] Only people who have trouble making babies actually plan for them. 患不孕症的家庭才有意计划怀孕
[01:49] I, on the other hand, am not a coincidence. 而我 就是计划内的一部分
[01:55] I was engineered. 我是试管婴儿
[01:57] Born for a particular reason. 为特定的目的出生
[02:02] A scientist hooked up my mother’s eggs and my father’s sperm 科学家取出妈妈的卵子
[02:06] To make a specific combination of genes. 和爸爸带有某些基因的精子结合
[02:10] He did it to save my sister’s life. 我出生是为了救姐姐的命
[02:18] Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if Kate had been healthy. 有时我不禁想 如果凯特很健康
[02:23] I’d probably still be up in heaven or wherever 我也许还在天堂某处晃荡
[02:26] Waiting to be attached to a body down here on earth. 等待一个可寄托的皮囊
[02:31] But coincidence or not… 不论是否意外…
[02:34] …I’m here. 我都已诞生
[02:47] What can I do for you? 有东西要卖吗
[02:49] Fourteen karat gold, hardly ever worn. 14K金项链 九成新
[02:57] That’s my sister, Kate. 这是我姐姐 凯特
[02:59] She’s dying. 她快死了
[03:01] Montana? I don’t get it. 蒙大拿省? 我看不懂
[03:05] It looks like a whole bunch of nothing. 这有意义吗
[03:06] It is a whole bunch of nothing. 就是毫无意义啊
[03:09] – Just you and the big old sky. – Why do you like it? -只表现你和天空 -你怎么喜欢这些
[03:12] I don’t know. I like big things. I like wide-open spaces. 不知道 我喜欢大的事物 辽阔的空间
[03:16] Besides, it’s the only place I’ve ever been. 再说 我还没去过那里
[03:21] That’s Mom and aunt Kelly making dinner. 妈妈和凯莉阿姨正准备晚餐
[03:24] Since my sister got sick, things have changed. 凯特病了之后 我们家就变了
[03:27] Aunt Kelly only works part-time 凯莉阿姨只接兼职
[03:29] And Mom quit her job as a lawyer. 妈妈辞去了律师的工作
[03:31] Her life now revolves around keeping Kate alive. 她的人生只围绕一件事 让凯特活着
[03:34] Cooking and cleaning. 做饭和打扫都是用蒸的
[03:36] Everything steamed, organic and germ-free. 有机天然 还杀菌
[03:39] – Have a good night. – Bye. -慢走 -再见
[03:40] I guess you could say that we’re a little dysfunctional. 也许你觉得我们家不正常
[03:43] But everybody loves each other, and we do the best we can. 但我们相亲相爱 为家庭付出
[03:46] – That’s not a word. – What about that language? -那个不是词 -你又不懂语言
[03:48] – Nice shirt, Sissy. – Good, right? -衣服真好看 小女人 -不错吧
[03:51] – Mom, you wanna see our routine? – What routine? -妈妈 想看我们表演吗 -什么表演
[03:53] – Come on, Anna, let’s do it. – Baby, what’s your sign? -来吧 安娜 表演开始 -亲爱的 你为何叹气
[03:56] – Cancer. – You’re a cancer? -癌症 -你是巨蟹座的?(英语癌症与巨蟹座相同)
[03:57] No, I’m a leo– but I have cancer. 不 我是狮子座的 我得癌症了
[03:59] – It’s not even funny. – Yes, it is. -一点儿都不好笑 -很好笑啊
[04:01] – I agree with Dad. – It was pretty clever. -爸爸说得对 -台词很巧妙
[04:06] It’s not funny. It’s not. 不好玩 一点儿都不好玩
[04:08] Nice. Nice. These your kids? 好了好了 看你生的孩子
[04:09] Yes, they are. Question is, are they yours? 对 我生的 问题是:你没份吗
[04:12] You believe that? Hey, sweetie, where’s your locket? 说没你信吗 宝贝 你的项链呢
[04:15] Oh, I didn’t feel like wearing it today. 今天不想戴
[04:17] – Eat, Kate. – I’m eating. -吃饭 凯特 -我在吃呢
[04:19] – Is it not good? – It’s really good, Mom. -不好吃吗 -很好吃啊
[04:21] It’s good to me. 我也觉得好吃
[04:23] I have lentils in the fridge if you want some. 冰箱里还有麦豆
[04:25] I’m fine, Mom. 不用了 妈妈
[04:26] You’re not hungry? 你不饿吗
[04:28] I bet she needs to breathe a little bit. 她想喘口气吧
[04:29] Maybe you should try to breathe a bit. 该喘口气的是你
[04:31] Maybe I will a bit later. 我会慢慢喘的待会儿
[04:33] Gross. 恶心
[04:34] – Where are you going? – Bathroom, wanna come? -你去哪儿 -厕所 你要一起吗
[04:38] Will you breathe on me later? 你待会儿要来我这儿喘口气吗
[05:08] Having a child who is sick is a full-time occupation. 虽然家有长年生病的孩子
[05:14] We still enjoy the usual day-to-day happinesses of family life. 我们仍能享受平凡的天伦之乐
[05:18] Big house, great kids, beautiful wife. 大房子 乖孩子 漂亮老婆
[05:22] But beneath the exterior, there are cracks… 但平和的表象下 潜藏着裂痕
[05:26] …resentments…alliances 怨恨等负面情绪
[05:28] That threaten the very foundation of our lives 动摇着我们生活的基本
[05:31] As at any moment our whole world could come tumbling down. 我们的世界随时会崩塌
[05:36] I don’t know when it started, but probably around 11 不知道几点开始 大概11点吧
[05:41] – Hey, what’s going on? – Your sister’s sick. -怎么了 -你姐姐病了
[05:44] She’s been up all night with a fever. 发了一整晚的烧
[05:48] Kate? 凯特?
[05:51] Kate? 凯特?
[06:17] You ready? Come on, let’s go. 准备好了吗 走吧
[06:30] Are you sure you want to do this? 你真的要这么做?
[06:36] You know you’re nuts, right? 你很笨 知道吧
[06:41] – I’ll be right back. – All right, I’ll be waiting. -我马上回来 -好 我等你
[06:46] When Anna Fitzgerald first stepped into my office… 第一次见安娜・菲茨杰拉德走进办公室
[06:48] I thought she was selling girl scout cookies. 我还以为是童子军来卖曲奇
[06:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:54] – Oh, my gosh, it’s really you. – It really is. -我的天哪 是你 -没错 就是我
[06:57] I’m Campbell Alexander. 我叫坎贝尔・亚历山大
[06:59] – I have a 90 percent success rate. – 91 -成功率达90% -91%
[07:02] What can I do for you? 我能为你效劳吗
[07:04] You’ve seen my commercials. 你看过我的广告
[07:06] All of them. I mean, that’s why I’m here. 全都看过 所以我才来这儿
[07:09] Please don’t touch. Judge is a service dog. 嘉杰是条服务犬 不要碰它
[07:12] – What service? – I have an iron lung… -服务什么 -我带着人工呼吸器
[07:14] And Judge helps me steer clear of magnets. 嘉杰帮我避开磁体
[07:17] Please, sit down. 请坐
[07:22] – What is your name? – Anna Fitzgerald. -你的名字? -安娜・菲茨杰拉德
[07:25] What can I do for you, Anna? 我能为你效劳吗 安娜
[07:27] That is so cool. 广告真酷
[07:31] I want to sue my parents for the rights to my own body. 我要控告父母 诉求人身权利
[07:35] Would you repeat that, please? 请你再说一遍
[07:37] I want to sue my parents for the rights to my own body. 我要控告父母 诉求人身权利
[07:41] My sister has leukemia. 我姐姐有白血病
[07:42] They’re trying to force me to give her my body parts. 父母要求我捐献身体器官
[07:44] You’re supposed to give her a kidney? 你要捐肾给她吗
[07:46] She’s been in renal failure for months now. 她患肾衰竭几个月了
[07:49] No one can force you to donate if you don’t want to, can they? 你不想捐的话没人能逼你
[07:52] They think they can. 我父母认为可以
[07:53] I’m under 18, they’re my legal guardians. 我还未成年 父母是我的法定监护人
[07:55] They can’t do that. 他们无权这样做
[07:57] That’s what I want you to tell them… 我正要请你告诉他们
[07:59] They’ve been doing it to me my whole life. 我的一生都被他们控制
[08:01] I wouldn’t even be alive if Kate wasn’t sick. 如果凯特没病 我连生存权都没有
[08:04] I’m a designer baby. 我是试管婴儿
[08:06] I was made in a dish to be spare parts for Kate. 父母养我当后备移植库
[08:09] You’re kidding, right? 你开玩笑吧
[08:11] The kid wasn’t lying. 这孩子没说谎
[08:14] The doctors started taking things from her the moment she was born. 自出生起 医生就开始移植了
[08:17] Cord blood as an infant, white-cell transfusions… 脐带血 白细胞
[08:20] …bone marrow, lymphocytes… 骨髓 淋巴细胞
[08:22] Injections to add more stem cells, and then they took them too. 注射增加干细胞 然后取出
[08:26] But it was never enough. 但这还远远不够
[08:31] You do know what will happen if you don’t give your sister your kidney, 你清楚不捐肾给姐姐的后果吗
[08:34] Yeah, she’ll die. 我知道 她会死
[08:38] So there’s a little over $700 here. 我这里有700多元
[08:43] And I know that’s not enough, but it’s all I have and I need your help. 虽然不够 但我只有这么多 我需要你的帮助
[08:49] Please. 求你了
[08:52] You sure you want to go through with this? 你真的要这么做吗
[08:57] Good for you. 祝你好运
[09:04] It’s hard to imagine now… 世事难料
[09:06] But there was a time before all this happened… 孩子还小 还没生病之前
[09:09] When the kids were just kids, and everyone was happy. 全家都很快乐
[09:14] Hi, baby. 宝宝
[09:17] – Where’s your sister? – Sleeping. -姐姐呢 -在睡觉
[09:19] I tried poking her and everything. 我叫不醒她
[09:25] Hey, katie-cat. 小猫咪
[09:28] Good morning, sweetie. Are you awake? 早上好 小宝宝 醒了吗
[09:31] How you doing? 睡得好吗
[09:33] Rise and shine. 太阳晒屁股咯
[09:40] Anemia, right? 贫血 对吧
[09:42] Kids her age don’t get mono, do they? 孩子那么小不会得白血病吧
[09:44] Could be a virus. 可能是病毒感染
[09:46] I’ll have to draw some blood and run a few tests. 要抽血检查
[09:52] Kate’s white cell count’s much lower than normal. 凯特的白细胞含量太少
[09:55] – What’s that mean? – I don’t know. -什么意思 -还不清楚
[09:57] She may have an autoimmune deficiency. 她可能有自身免疫缺乏症
[10:00] Could just be a lab error. 也可能是化验出错
[10:05] Oncology? 肿瘤学?
[10:08] But that’s cancer. 那是癌症吧
[10:13] Mr. and Mrs. Fitzgerald? 菲茨杰拉德夫妇
[10:16] I’m Ileana Farquad. 我是伊莲娜・福柯
[10:18] – Hello. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[10:24] So I took a look at Kate’s CBC. 我看了凯特的化验单
[10:27] Her white blood count is very low. 她的白细胞值很低
[10:29] She’s also presenting with 12%% promyelocytes and 5%% blasts 只有12‰的前髓细胞和5‰的胚细胞
[10:34] Which does indicate a leukemic syndrome. 这是白血病的病征
[10:37] Leukemic? 白血病?
[10:38] Cancer. 血癌
[10:41] I’ll need a bone marrow aspiration to confirm… 要做骨髓穿刺才能确定
[10:43] But it seems that Kate could have what 凯特患的可能是
[10:45] Is called acute promyelocytic leukemia. 急性早幼粒细胞性白血病
[10:49] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[10:54] Respiration’s normal. 呼吸正常
[11:16] St. Joe’s doesn’t know shit. 圣乔医院懂个屁
[11:19] You remember when the chief’s son was 记得上次主任儿子和杰西玩
[11:22] Playing with Jesse and broke his left arm? 跌断了左手吗
[11:24] They put a cast on his right. 医生居然给右手打石膏
[11:32] I’m not gonna let her die. 我不会让女儿死的
[11:36] You know that, right? 你知道 对吧
[11:41] I’m not. 我不会让她死的
[12:11] Hello? 喂?
[12:12] We heard her coughing but 我们听到她咳嗽
[12:14] She wouldn’t open the door. Your Mom kicked it in. 可她打不开门 你妈妈把门踢开了
[12:16] Kicked the door down? 妈妈踢门了?
[12:17] I haven’t gotten in touch with them, she’s lost a lot of blood. 我还没联系上他们 她大量失血
[12:21] We need to get platelets and fluids into her. 要给她输液 输血小板
[12:23] – I don’t want her going into shock. – Her age and weight? -我不想她休克 -年龄体重多少
[12:25] Fifteen, she’s about 90 pounds, she’s allergic to penicillin. 15岁 约90磅 对青霉素过敏
[12:29] One-hundred over 68. 血压168
[12:31] Okay, base camp, rescue 11 . 大本营 急救11号
[12:32] We have a 15-year-old girl, approximately 90 pounds. 15岁女孩 体重约90磅
[12:35] – BP is 100 over 68. – Jesus christ. -血压168 -我的天哪
[13:03] Nobody’s saying anything but seeing everybody. 大家不说话 但人都来齐了
[13:04] Together lets me know that this is serious. 我也知道事态严重
[13:09] Our family is kind of disconnected. 我们家亲戚不怎么来往
[13:12] Dad’s relatives are wealthy and distant, 爸爸的亲戚有钱但疏远
[13:14] And Mom’s side drives her crazy. 妈妈的亲戚都很崩溃
[13:17] So besides aunt Kelly… 所以除了凯莉阿姨外
[13:19] We never really get to see anybody except on holidays or disasters. 非节假日或家庭大事都见不到他们
[13:28] Kate’s leukemia is back. 凯特的白血病又犯了
[13:29] She’s no longer remissing. 她撑不了多久了
[13:31] We’ve looked at her smear, and her leukemic cells are showing at 23%. 血涂片上只有23%的白细胞
[13:35] – How many is bad? – Any. -多少算糟 -很糟糕
[13:38] What about chemo? 化疗有用吗
[13:39] It’s an option, but Kate doesn’t seem to take it very well. 化疗也可以 但凯特太虚弱了
[13:42] And her cancer may be too far along. 现阶段化疗可能不起作用
[13:44] So you need more bone marrow? 要捐骨髓吗
[13:46] Yes, but the leukemia isn’t Kate’s biggest problem now. 是的 但目前最严重的不是白血病
[13:50] She’s lost the function of her kidneys. 她肾功能不全
[13:53] They’ve quit. 肾衰竭
[13:55] They’re gone. 已经不行了
[13:59] – Not a match? – No. -都不匹配吗 -是的
[14:01] We’re her parents, don’t we have to be? 我们是她父母 也不匹配?
[14:03] Everyone inherits two sets of chromosomes containing hla genes. 每个人都遗传两套白细胞抗原
[14:07] Unfortunately, there’s only a 1 in 200 chance that parents 父母只有1/200的机会
[14:11] And their children’ll be perfect histocompatible hla matches. 和孩子的白细胞抗原相匹配
[14:16] What about Jesse? 杰西呢
[14:18] I’m afraid not. 恐怕也不行
[14:20] It’s possible that a donor will crop up 也许国家骨髓登记处
[14:22] On the national bone-marrow registry. 会出现合适的选择
[14:24] I thought you said getting a 你不是说无血缘的捐赠移植
[14:26] Transplant from an unrelated donor was dangerous. 很可能出现排斥反应
[14:28] I did. 是的
[14:30] But Kate’s situation is time-sensitive, 但凯特的病情刻不容缓
[14:31] And sometimes that’s all we’ve got. 必须放手一搏
[14:36] I’d like to suggest something completely off the record. 我有个非正式建议
[14:39] Many times one sibling isn’t a match, but another is. 兄弟姐妹中可能出现匹配者
[14:44] Have you considered having another child? 你们有计划再要一个孩子吗
[14:46] Not to be forward… 别灰心…
[14:48] But umbilical blood can be an incredibly 脐带血治疗白血病
[14:50] Effective tool in treating leukemic patients. 功效卓越
[14:53] It’s like a miracle. 堪称奇效
[14:55] How would you know that the new child would be a match? 你怎么确定下一个孩子匹配
[14:58] – We could make sure of it. – In a test tube? -我们可以控制 -试管婴儿吗
[15:01] Yes. With preimplantation genetic diagnosis, 没错 通过胚胎植入前基因诊断
[15:03] It would be a 100 percent match. 匹配率可达100%
[15:06] A donor child? 移植婴儿?
[15:09] It’s not for everybody. 这机会可不是人人都有
[15:11] And legally, I can’t even officially recommend it. 法律上 我不能作正式建议
[15:13] But like I said, cord blood would be invaluable. 但脐带血确实疗效显著
[15:17] Well, we gotta do it. 我们要试
[15:20] We gotta try. 我们得试试
[15:23] That was it. 事情就是这样
[15:25] Grown in a dish, they would have an in vitro child. 培养皿内受精发育的试管婴儿
[15:28] A perfect chromosomal match who would be Kate’s genetic savior. 100%染色体匹配的基因救星
[15:41] Someone here to see you. 有人要见你
[15:43] – Sara fitzgerald? – Yes. -莎拉・菲茨杰拉德? -我就是
[15:48] You’ve been served. 你被起诉了
[15:52] What is that? 这是什么
[15:55] “Petition for medical emancipation by….” “诉求医疗解放…”
[15:57] What does that mean? 什么意思
[16:00] “The ability to make future medical decisions independent of parents” “独立决策医疗事项 不受父母控制”
[16:03] “Not to be forced to submit treatment including donating her kidney.” “不接受胁迫捐赠肾脏手术”
[16:07] Anna, what is this? Is this from you? 安娜 这是什么 你搞出来的?
[16:10] Yeah, I got a lawyer. 是 我请了律师
[16:13] You’re suing us? 你要起诉我们?
[16:15] Honey, what the hell is going on? 亲爱的 你这怎么回事
[16:18] I don’t want to do it anymore, Mom. 我不想再这样了
[16:20] You don’t want to do it anymore? That’s it? You don’t want to do it? 你不想再这样 你不想怎样啊 不想捐肾?
[16:23] No. 是的
[16:24] Guess what? Neither do I and neither does Kate. 你以为我想这样吗 你以为凯特想吗
[16:27] – Please. – It’s not like we have a choice. -别吵了 -我们别无选择
[16:29] That’s the thing, I do. I do have a choice. 我有选择 我可以选择
[16:31] Really? Is that so? 是吗 你不做?
[16:32] – Yeah. – That’s your sister. Have you forgotten? -对 -你忘了她是你姐姐吗
[16:34] – No. – Do you know what’s gonna happen? -没有 -你知道不捐会怎样吗
[16:36] Yeah. Believe it or not, Mom, I actually thought about it. 我知道 妈妈 我仔仔细细考虑过了
[16:39] Sara. 莎拉
[16:43] Have you lost your mind? What is she doing? 你疯了吗 看她干的好事
[16:45] What the hell were you thinking? What the hell is she thinking? 你到底在想什么 她又在想什么
[16:48] I don’t understand…. 我真不明白…
[16:51] Let’s hit it now, go. 现在一起喷水
[17:01] Fitzgerald! 菲茨杰拉德
[17:03] Your wife called, she said to give her a call, 你老婆来电话了 叫你打给她
[17:05] It’s important. 911. 很重要的事 十万火急
[17:06] Just telling me now? 你怎么现在才告诉我
[17:08] I’m not your secretary. Get your own frigging calls. 我又不是你秘书 自己去打你的烂电话
[17:10] Goddamn it, gus. 该死的
[17:11] All right, let’s hear it. What’s going on? 好吧 说来听听 怎么回事
[17:15] Okay. 好
[17:17] Forget about the fact that the operation is dangerous, 先不说手术有多危险
[17:20] Or that it would hurt… 或者有多痛
[17:21] …or that I might not want to have something cut out of me. 或者我不想被开膛破肚
[17:24] But if I only have one kidney, then what happens to me? 就说如果我只有一个肾 我该怎么活
[17:27] What if I need it? 如果我需要它怎么办
[17:29] And am I really never allowed to play sports 永远不能去做运动
[17:31] Or be a cheerleader or get pregnant? 不能加入拉拉队 不能怀孕
[17:33] Can’t drink. 不能喝酒
[17:36] What if I just want to live a long time? 如果我想活很久呢
[17:39] Sweetheart, you’re gonna live a long time. 亲爱的 你可以活很久
[17:43] Yeah, but tell me this. 那你告诉我
[17:44] What if the transplant doesn’t work? What then? 如果移植手术不成功怎么办
[17:46] She’s your sister. 她是你姐姐
[17:47] I know that! But I’m not like you, Mom! 我知道 但我不想那么做 我不像你
[17:49] I see the other kids, I see what they do. 看看别的小孩 看人家都在干吗
[17:51] They go to parties, the beach. 人家去派对 去沙滩
[17:53] I don’t understand why you didn’t say something earlier. 真不明白 你以前怎么什么都不说
[17:55] When? When should I talk to you about it? 我该什么时候说
[17:57] You’re never home. You leave me here with her. 你永远不在家 就把我扔给她
[18:00] Excuse me? 你说什么呢
[18:01] You’ve never had to do anything you don’t want to do, 你根本不用勉强自己做不想做的事
[18:03] And you know that! 你知道的
[18:05] I always wound up doing everything, didn’t I? 我根本就是什么都做
[18:07] – You spoiled shit! – Stop yelling! -你把她惯坏了 -别喊了
[18:09] Everyone be quiet. 都安静一下
[18:10] We said she gets the table, she gets the table. 她有话说就让她说
[18:13] Go ahead. 继续
[18:17] Remember how the doctor said if I did the operation… 记得医生说如果我动了手术会怎样吗
[18:21] …I would have to be careful for the rest of my life? 我一生都得很小心
[18:23] But I don’t want to be careful. Who wants to live like that? 可我不想一生都小心翼翼 谁想啊
[18:27] – Anna, listen– – I’m important too, Mom. I’m important too. -安娜 听着 -妈妈 我也很重要啊
[18:32] – Hey, now– – Let me go! -现在… -别管我
[18:37] Mom needs to cool off a bit. She’s a little upset. 妈妈需要静一静 她有点儿难过
[18:40] Yeah, I heard her. 我听到她说
[18:42] “Get her out of here. I don’t want to look at her face anymore.” “让她滚 我再也不想看到她”
[18:48] I looked at my daughter and wondered how it got from there to here. 看着女儿 我在想事情怎么会走到这一步
[19:13] – The truth, the truth. – Okay. -说实话 -好
[19:21] All right, so, what do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[19:23] A bit more salt. 有点淡
[19:24] A bit more. 一点点
[19:39] From the moment we decided to genetically conceive… 从我们决定人工受孕那一刻起
[19:41] …I suppose this was the eventual outcome. 我想这一切就注定了
[19:44] It was our fault. 这是我们的错
[19:46] We went against nature and this was our comeuppance. 既然决定对抗自然 那么这就是惩罚
[19:52] But have we really pushed her too hard? 难道真是我们把她逼太紧了吗
[19:54] Have we forced her into helping her sister? 一直以来是我们在强迫她照顾姐姐吗
[19:58] All those little encouragements and rewards, were they real? 那些小小的安慰和鼓励都是现实吗
[20:03] Or did we just want what we wanted? 还是我们只在乎了自己想要的
[20:07] She was so little when all this started. 事情发生的时候她还那么小
[20:10] When did she start wanting to make her own decisions? 她是什么时候想要自己做决定的呢
[20:14] – It’s okay. – I want my Daddy. -不要怕 -我要我爸爸
[20:16] – I want my Mama! No, please! Mama! – It’s okay. I know. -我要妈妈 不要啊 妈妈 -不用怕
[20:19] Mommy! 妈妈
[20:27] I guess the answer is now. 答案就是现在
[20:33] What do you mean, you don’t know? 什么叫你不知道
[20:35] She won’t talk. 她什么都不说
[20:39] You know, maybe she just wants to be considered. 她可能只是希望我们顾及她的感受
[20:41] Take the credit that it’s her decision, 相信我 那是她的决定
[20:43] I don’t know. Maybe it’s not crazy. 我不知道 可能她做得并没错
[20:45] What, you don’t want her to do it? 难道你不希望她做器官移植吗
[20:48] I didn’t say that. 我没这么说
[20:49] But it’s against her will, so how does that work? 但是那违背了她的意愿 怎么行得通
[20:52] – Do you hold her down, or do I? – Don’t be dramatic. -谁来抓住她 你还是我 -别激动
[20:54] You gonna take her ankles, I’ll take her wrists? 你抓她的脚 我抓她的手吗
[20:57] – She’s not a baby. You just can’t trick her. – I know. -她不是小孩子了 你已经不能对她耍花招了 -我知道
[21:00] So then what? 然后呢
[21:02] – I don’t know. – You want to sedate her? -我不知道 -给她吃安眠药吗
[21:04] Get handcuffs, tell her we’re going to get ice cream again? 用手铐铐住她 告诉她我们去给她买冰激凌吗
[21:07] Because if we do, every day for the rest of her life… 如果我们那么做 她一生都会觉得
[21:09] …she’s gonna look at us like we forced her, like we used her. 我们强迫了她 利用了她
[21:13] And she’ll be right. 她是对的
[21:14] For chrissakes, Brian, I didn’t do this. Whose side are you on? 布莱恩 我没那么做 你到底站在哪一边
[21:19] Side. What sides? Are there sides now? 哪一边? 我们还分派系吗
[21:23] She doesn’t want to do it. 她不想做手术
[21:30] Your 11:00 appointment is here. 11点的预约到了
[21:31] I don’t have 11:00 appointment 我11点没预约
[21:32] wait, you can’t go in there. 等等 你不能进去
[21:34] Get your hands off me. 放手
[21:35] Mr. Alexander 亚历山大先生
[21:36] I’m Sara Fitzgerald, Anna’s mother. 我是莎拉・菲茨杰拉德 安娜的母亲
[21:39] It’s okay, Gloria. 行了 格洛莉亚
[21:40] Are you sure? I don’t mind calling security. 你确定? 我不想叫保安
[21:42] No, no. Thank you. 没事 谢谢你
[21:44] What can I do for you, Mrs. Fitzgerald? 可以为你做什么 菲茨杰拉德太太
[21:46] The legal age for emancipation of a minor is 14 in the state of California. 加州未成年人独立的法定年龄是14岁
[21:50] It’s the law, you might want to check it. 这是法律 你可以去查查
[21:52] Anna’s 11, you’re three years early. 安娜才11岁 早了3年
[21:54] I’m aware, she’s challenging. 我知道 她要试试
[21:57] She can’t. She’s too young to stand. 不行 她太小了
[21:58] I’m filing for her as guardian ad litem. 我做她的监护诉讼
[21:59] As what? A family independence agency? 你算什么 家庭独立机关工作人员?
[22:01] I have 15 years as a volunteer member of the aclu… 我成为美国公民联合会的志愿者15年了
[22:04] In addition to which 除了这个
[22:06] I have this power of attorney signed by your daughter. 我还有你女儿亲笔签名的委托书
[22:15] This will never hold up. It’s not even legal. 这根本站不住脚 甚至都不合法
[22:17] Anna doesn’t want to do it anymore. 安娜不想做器官移植
[22:19] And 11 years old or not, she has rights. 不管她是不是11岁 她都有自己的权利
[22:21] And so long as she wants to move forward, I am going to help her. 所以只要她想继续 我就会帮她
[22:24] Why? What’s your interest? 为什么 对你有什么好处
[22:26] This isn’t a case for you. 这不是你做的那种案子
[22:27] – There’s no money. – What’s my interest? -她没钱 -对我有什么好处
[22:29] Eight hospitalizations in 11 years… 在11年里经历了8次住院治疗
[22:32] …six catheterisations, two bone-marrow aspirations… 6次导管插入手术 2次骨髓吸引手术
[22:35] Two stem-cell purges. 2次干细胞清除
[22:37] She was helping her sister. 她是为了救她姐姐
[22:38] Not to mention the side effects, including bleeding, infections, bruising. 先不提及如流血 感染 擦伤之类的副作用
[22:42] Filgrastim shots. Those are growth hormones, am I correct? 注射惠尔血 是促长激素 对吗
[22:45] Something like that. 差不多
[22:46] Drugs for nausea, opiates for pain, 缓解呕吐的药 止痛的镇定剂
[22:48] Ambien for sleep. 缓释安眠药
[22:49] Not exactly the proper medication for a preteen. 并不适合青春期前孩子的药物
[22:51] Every procedure had its risks and complications. 任何治疗过程都可能会有风险和并发症
[22:54] Anna understood that, she was okay with it. 安娜理解 她觉得可以
[22:57] – Really? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[22:58] At 5 years old. 在她5岁的时候
[23:02] Oh, my God, you’re good. You’re really good. 天哪 你很厉害 你真的很厉害
[23:05] You know, I’ve seen your commercials, right? I mean, who hasn’t? 我看过你的广告 当然 谁没看过
[23:08] I always thought you were some headline-seeking hack… 我一直以为你只是爱出风头的草包
[23:10] …but you have real talent. 你居然真有一手
[23:12] You almost had me believing that you cared about Anna. 我差点就相信你关心安娜了
[23:15] Funny, I was about to say the same thing to you. 搞笑 我也正想说同样的话呢
[23:21] Mrs. Fitzgerald, 菲茨杰拉德太太
[23:23] Did you ever say to yourself 你可曾想过
[23:24] “Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I took it a little too far?” “也许我错了 有点太过分”
[23:27] I’ll see you in court. 法庭见
[23:31] You gotta get up. 你得起床了
[23:33] You haven’t been out of that bed in two weeks. 你已经两星期没下床了
[23:35] – I’m tired. – You can do it. -我很累 -你可以的
[23:37] It’s a beautiful day outside. No. 外面天气很好
[23:40] It’s sunny. It’s gonna be good for you. 晴天 对你有好处
[23:42] – I’m too sick. – You’re not too sick. -我病得很严重 -你没有
[23:44] You’re depressed. I’m not gonna feed you antidepressants… 你只是抑郁 我不想给你吃抗抑郁药
[23:47] …they’re gonna just make you more numb. Now, get up. 那只能让你更麻木 快点起来
[23:50] – No! – Hey, baby? -不 -亲爱的
[23:51] You want to tell me what’s really wrong? 你能告诉我到底发生了什么事吗
[23:54] I’m tired. Don’t you get that? 我很累 你没听到吗
[23:56] – I’m sick, and I’m tired, and I’m ugly. – Stop it. -我又病又累又丑 -够了
[23:58] Don’t you dare tell me that I’m beautiful, because I’m not. 不要再说我漂亮了 根本就不是
[24:02] Don’t you dare tell me that nobody’s gonna stare at me, 也别说没人盯着我看
[24:04] Because they will. 因为人人都在看
[24:06] – Oh, God. – I’m a freak. -天哪 -我是个怪物
[24:08] Come here. 过来
[24:09] Okay, that’s it. It’s okay. 够了 到此为止
[24:23] Mom? 妈妈?
[24:37] – Thanks, Mom. – Mom, Mom. -谢谢 妈妈 -妈妈
[25:35] This is it. 好了
[25:39] I know I’m going to die now. 我知道我快要死了
[25:45] I suppose I’ve always known that. 也许我一直都知道
[25:50] I just never knew when. 只是不知道什么时候
[25:59] And I’m okay with it. Really. 我可以面对 真的
[26:03] I don’t mind my disease killing me. 我不介意被病魔夺去生命
[26:08] But it’s killing my family too. 但我的家人也在受折磨
[26:17] While everyone was so worried about my blood counts… 每个人都只关心我的血细胞计数
[26:20] …they barely even noticed that Jesse was dyslexic. 他们甚至没发现杰西有朗读障碍
[26:26] Look at this place. You see all these kids around here? 看这里 有那么多小孩
[26:29] They got a football team, this olympic-style swimming pool. 他们有足球队 奥运会那种游泳池
[26:34] – Horses. – They got horses. -马 -他们还有马
[26:38] Massive playground here. Look at that Tarzan rope into a lake. 操场超大 泰山绳一直连到湖里
[26:42] There’s kids everywhere. You’re gonna have a great time there. 到处都是小孩 你在那里会很开心的
[26:46] What? 怎么了
[26:48] Come on, you know this is gonna be like a vacation for you. 拜托 那会像度假一样
[26:53] I’ll try harder. 我会更努力的
[26:56] It’s not about that. Hey, look at me. 不是那样的 看着我
[26:59] You know how sometimes 你知道有时候
[27:02] When you see things, they are a little mixed up? 你阅读的时候会觉得有点混乱
[27:06] This place is special because they have teachers there 这个地方的特别之处在于有老师
[27:09] That will show you how to straighten it out. 专门教你如何纠正
[27:14] – Okay. – And I can’t do that. -好吧 -我可不会
[27:16] Okay. 好吧
[27:18] You’re gonna get so good at math. 你数学会学得很好
[27:21] It’s gonna be a year, that’s it, all right? 就一年 可以吗
[27:23] Just till your grades are up. 只是等你成绩提高
[27:26] If you don’t like it, you come right home. 如果你不喜欢 就直接回来
[27:29] – Okay. – All right. -可以吗 -好吧
[27:38] I’m sorry, Jesse. 对不起 杰西
[27:42] I’m sorry I took all the attention 对不起 我吸引了全部注意力
[27:44] When you were the one who needed it the most. 在你最需要关心的时候
[27:58] Dad, I know I took your first love from you. 爸爸 我知道我占有了你的爱人
[28:05] I only hope that one day, you get her back. 我只希望有一天 我会把她还给你
[28:15] Mom, you gave up everything for me. 妈妈 你为我放弃了一切
[28:18] Your work, your marriage, your entire life… 你的事业 你的婚姻 你的整个人生
[28:23] …just to fight my battles for me every single day. 只是为了与我的病魔斗争
[28:29] I’m sorry you couldn’t win. 很遗憾你没能战胜它
[28:34] And to my baby sis, who was always so very little… 我的小妹妹 你总是那么可爱
[28:41] …I’m sorry I let them hurt you. 对不起我的病连累了你
[28:46] I’m sorry I didn’t take care of you. 对不起我没能照顾你
[28:50] It was supposed to be the other way around. 本不应该是现在这样的
[28:59] I got you something. 给你样东西
[29:07] Is that me? 这是我吗
[29:09] I’m not done with it, but…. 我还没画完 不过…
[29:26] De Salvo? I thought she was on leave. 德萨弗? 我以为她休假了
[29:28] She was, she’s back. 是的 但她现在回来了
[29:29] Your honor, clearly 阁下 很明显
[29:30] Mrs Morangez is afraid for her life. 莫兰盖茨太太的生命已经受到威胁
[29:32] At this time, 现在
[29:33] The plaintiff requests a continuation on the restraining order. 原告要求继续限制令
[29:36] Stand, please. 请起立
[29:39] Mr. Morangez, by order of this court… 莫兰盖茨先生 根据法庭的要求
[29:42] …you are no longer allowed 你不允许出现在
[29:44] Within 1000 yards of Mrs. Morangez or her residence. 莫兰盖茨太太身边或住所1000码范围内
[29:50] You understand how far a thousand yards is? 你知道1000码的概念吗
[29:53] Judge de Salvo had a very public nervous breakdown… 德萨弗法官经历过一次众所皆知的精神崩溃
[29:56] …after her 12-year-old daughter was killed by a drunk driver. 在她的12岁女儿被一个醉汉撞死后
[30:00] She had taken a six-month leave of absence to deal with her grief… 她休假6个月来抚平伤痛
[30:04] …and this was the first time I’d seen her back in court. 这是她回来后第一次出庭
[30:07] You’re going to jail. 你要进监狱了
[30:09] – Okay, next case, please. – Thank you, your honor. -下一个案子 -感谢您 阁下
[30:13] 48572 Four-eight-five-seven-two.
[30:15] I’d like to see counsel in my chambers, please. 请律师到我办公室来
[30:23] Good afternoon. Good afternoon. 下午好
[30:26] What’s with the dog? 怎么带狗来了
[30:27] He’s a service dog, your honor. 他是服务犬 阁下
[30:29] Well, please make sure he behaves himself. 那请它乖一点
[30:31] – I just had these carpets cleaned. – Yes, Ma’am. -我刚做了地毯清洁 -是的 夫人
[30:34] Good to see you, Sara. 很高兴见到你 莎拉
[30:35] I wasn’t aware you were practicing. 我不知道你还在接受委托
[30:36] I wasn’t planning to, your honor, 我本来没有 阁下
[30:39] but the complainant is my daughter. 但申诉人是我女儿
[30:42] What’s this about, counselor? 怎么回事 律师
[30:43] Mrs. Fitzgerald’s youngest child wishes to 菲茨杰拉德女士的小女儿希望
[30:45] Be medically emancipated from her parents. 从父母手中争取身体支配权
[30:47] There’s no legal definition of medical emancipation… 没有关于身体支配权的明确定义
[30:50] …not in the state of California. 至少在加州没有
[30:52] It’s one of those new age terms 这是一个新法律名词
[30:53] That Mr. Alexander has latched onto. 亚历山大先生最近对这些很感兴趣
[30:55] Yes, I’m well aware of Mr. Alexander’s reputation. 是 亚历山大先生早就大名远播
[30:59] He once tried to sue God in my courtroom. 他有一次企图在我的庭上起诉上帝
[31:01] Did sue, your honor. 确实起诉了 阁下
[31:02] Jerome Dylan v. the diocese of California. 杰罗姆・迪伦起诉加利福尼亚教区。
[31:04] – And I won that one. – I remember. So? -而且我胜诉 -我记得 所以呢
[31:07] So Mr. Slexander wants you to change the law. 所以亚历山大先生期待您修改法律
[31:09] An 11-year-old can’t be emancipated, at least not legally. 11岁不能宣称独立 至少在法律上
[31:12] My client is not seeking to be emancipated. 我的委托人不是要求独立
[31:14] She loves her parents and wants to live at home. 她爱她的父母并且愿意住在家里
[31:17] She doesn’t wanna be cut open anymore. 她只时不想再被开膛破肚了
[31:19] Yes, I read the complaint. What is it exactly that you’re after? 我已经读过申诉了 她到底要怎样
[31:23] Limited termination of parental rights. 有限地终止父母的权利
[31:25] All right. Very smart. 很好 很聪明
[31:28] Very creative. I assume you have precedent? 很有创造力 假设你已有了此方面的先例
[31:31] Yes, Planned Parenthood v. Danforth. 是的 计生局诉丹弗斯一案
[31:32] Smith v. Seibly. Agrello v. Florida. 史密斯诉斯伯利案例 阿格里勒诉福罗里达案例
[31:36] And defense is moving for summary dismissal? 辩方可以给出驳回的总结了吗
[31:38] Yes. Today, if possible. 对 今天 如果可能的话
[31:40] Anna’s too young to make a decision of this size on her own. 安娜还太小 不能自己做决定
[31:43] She doesn’t understand what it is she wants. 她不知道自己想要什么
[31:45] She’s 11 years old. She changes her mind every five minutes. 她才11岁 没5分钟就有个新念头
[31:49] You know how young girls can be. 你知道小女孩是怎样的
[31:55] Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. I…. 天哪 对不起…
[32:01] Mr. Alexander? 亚历山大先生?
[32:02] The best interests of the child, your honor. 都是为了那个孩子好 阁下
[32:05] All right. Well, I need to see Anna. Is she here? 好吧 我得见见安娜 她在这儿吗
[32:08] Yes, but I was really hoping to keep her out of it. 在 但是我真的不希望她介入
[32:10] Keep her out of it? Mrs. Fitzgerald, 不让她介入? 菲茨杰拉德太太
[32:14] You just told me 你刚说过
[32:15] Your daughter doesn’t fully understand what she wants. 你女儿不知道自己要什么
[32:17] If you want a decision today… 如果你想今天出判决
[32:19] …I need to find that out. 我得弄清问题所在
[32:21] Do you have a problem with that, counselor? 你有问题吗 律师
[32:22] – None whatsoever. – All right. Well, please send her in. -完全没有 -好 请她进来
[32:27] Thank you, your honor. 谢谢您 阁下
[32:30] And Sara? 莎拉?
[32:33] I’m awfully sorry about Kate. 关于凯特的事我很遗憾
[32:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:01] You can sit down if you like. 请坐吧
[33:06] Want something to drink? 想喝点什么吗
[33:09] I’ve got 7up, Dr. pepper or apple juice. 我有7喜 胡椒博士可乐和苹果汁
[33:16] – 7up, please. – 7up. -请给我7喜吧 -7喜
[33:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:31] – So you know why you’re here? – Yup. -你知道你为什么在这里吗 -知道
[33:34] Pretty scary stuff, huh? 挺恐怖的是吧
[33:37] Well, I don’t really like everyone being mad at me. 我也不喜欢大家都生我的气
[33:41] I meant having to take care of your sister all the time. 我是说一直都得照顾姐姐
[33:44] No, I don’t mind. I like it. 我不介意 我高兴照顾她
[33:48] You guys get along okay? 你们关系好吗
[33:50] Of course, she’s my sister. 当然啦 她是我姐姐
[33:53] But all those operations, it’s gotta be pretty crazy, right? 但那些手术 确实很可怕 是吧
[34:00] No, no, no, stop, stop, stop! Okay, okay. 不 不 停下来 好吧
[34:02] Quietly, girls. 安静点 姑娘们
[34:04] This is a hospital, this is not a sorority. 这是医院 不是什么联谊会
[34:06] – I need a urine sample. – But I don’t have to go. -我需要你的尿样 -我现在尿不出来
[34:09] – Well, drink something. – And I’m not thirsty. -那就喝点水 -我不渴
[34:11] Listen to me, young lady, I don’t like a lot of back talk. 听着 丫头 我不喜欢你总顶嘴
[34:14] Drink, don’t drink, I don’t care. 喝不喝水 随你便
[34:17] But you just better fill it. 但你得给我尿样
[34:22] – What a bitch. – Right? -泼妇 -就是
[34:24] I’ll fill it. 我会给她尿样的
[34:27] – Nice and warm. – No. -绝对高质量 -不是吧
[34:36] – You ready? – All set. -准备好了? -是啊
[34:39] Oh, wait a minute. 等一下
[34:41] Looks a little cloudy. I think I should filter it again. 有点浑浊 我再过滤一下
[34:49] Much better. What do you think? 这下好多了 你觉得的呢
[34:52] You are disgusting. 你真恶心
[34:56] And so are you! 你也一样
[35:04] Look at me, crying like an idiot. 你看我 哭得像个白痴
[35:07] You’re not an idiot. 你不像白痴
[35:11] I see idiots every day. 我每天都会碰到白痴
[35:14] You’re not even close. 你和他们一点也不像
[35:19] You okay? 好点儿了吗
[35:21] Where did you go? 刚才想起什么了
[35:43] – Can I ask you something? – Shoot. -我能问个问题吗 -说吧
[35:49] What was it like when she died? 她死的时候是怎么样的
[35:53] Who, Dina? 迪娜吗
[35:54] Yeah, I mean, what did it feel like? 对 我想知道你是什么感觉
[36:17] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[36:19] I shouldn’t have said anything. 我不该提这事
[36:22] Sometimes I just think things and then say them. 有时候我会口无遮拦
[36:29] Did you know Dina? 你认识迪娜?
[36:31] No. 不
[36:33] – No? – She was older than me. -不认识吗 -她比我大
[36:35] I mean, I saw her on the TV and everything, but I didn’t know her. 我在电视上见过她 但我不认识她
[36:40] Yeah, you’re…. 是啊 你…
[36:42] Yeah. 对
[36:45] – I’m real sorry. – Don’t be. -我真的很抱歉 -没关系
[36:50] There’s no shame in dying. 死亡并不耻辱
[36:56] All rise. 全体起立
[37:05] I am going to rule against summary dismissal. 我否决要求法庭立即驳回的申请
[37:08] Please clear my calendar and schedule 请确认一下我的日程
[37:10] A hearing for first thing Friday morning. 安排周五早上的审讯
[37:12] Thank you. 谢谢各位
[37:22] Hello? 有人吗
[38:41] She’s usually blowing me off, but eventually…. 她经常放我鸽子 但最终还是…
[38:44] Girl, you need a day at the spa. 亲爱的 你得去泡个温泉
[38:47] yeah, I don’t see that happening… 是啊 那是不可能的
[38:49] The beautician, the mani, the pedi…the whole thing. 美容 美甲 足疗等一系列
[38:52] Okay, 1 to 10, how’s your pain? 按1到10个等级算 你有多疼
[38:54] – Six. – Six? -6级 -6级?
[38:56] All right, let’s take care of that. 好吧 我看看该怎么办
[38:57] Got a minute? 有时间吗
[38:59] She’s feeling pretty good today. 她今天状态不错
[39:02] Sara, these lucid moments are gonna 莎拉 她感觉状态好的时刻
[39:05] Get briefer and further apart. 会越来越短 间隔越来越长
[39:07] Kate’s in system failure now. 凯特的整个身体系统都在衰竭
[39:10] Body defenses are at zero. 抵抗力几乎为零
[39:12] The fevers kate’s been getting it’s infection from the dialysis. 她的发烧是透析引起的
[39:16] And it’s not just in her arm or leg, it’s in her blood. 而且不仅她的四肢发烧 她的血液也很热
[39:19] I wanna see how. 我想知道怎么办
[39:21] I’m sorry, Sara, this is it. 抱歉 莎拉 没有办法
[39:23] We’re at the end. 我们无能为力了
[39:26] Dr. Chance? 钱斯医生?
[39:30] What is it, princess? 怎么了 小公主
[39:40] No good, huh? 不太好 是吧
[39:44] No. 对
[39:48] How long? 还有多久
[39:52] It’s hard to say. 这很难说
[39:56] But if nothing changes… 如果没什么改变的话…
[40:00] …Not too long. 不会太久
[40:03] “Not too long”? “不会太久”?
[40:05] Not too long what? 什么不会太久
[40:08] – Will it hurt? – No. -会疼吗 -不会
[40:11] I’ll make sure of that. 我会有办法
[40:14] Listen, I don’t wanna hear talk like that, okay, honey? 听着 我不想听你谈这个 亲爱的
[40:17] You just stay strong enough for surgery, okay? 你只要坚持住等待手术 好吗
[40:22] Okay, Mom. 好的 妈妈
[40:24] Sara, let’s take a walk. 莎拉 你跟我出来一下
[40:30] Let me introduce you to someone. 我给你介绍个人
[40:33] This is Miss Swearingen, our home health aide. 这是斯瓦尔英珍小姐 我们的家庭健康助理
[40:36] – Hi, how are you? – Good, how are you? -你好 -你好
[40:38] I’m good, thank you. 我很好 谢谢
[40:39] Have you spoken to the Make-A-Wish people? 您和”愿望成真”基金会的人谈过了吗
[40:44] What is this? 你们什么意思
[40:46] What is this, the “quality of life” speech? 是要给我讲如何度过完美的余生吗
[40:49] Mrs. Fitzgerald, you might want to consider taking Kate home. 菲茨杰拉德夫人 你该考虑下带凯特回家
[40:51] – No. – Making her comfortable… -不 -让她更舒适点
[40:53] …managing her pain. 控制好她的疼痛
[40:54] No hospices. 我不需要收容计划
[40:56] Henry, what is this? 亨利 这什么意思
[40:56] You think we should take Kate home to die? 你觉得我该带凯特回家去等死吗
[40:58] What do you want me to say, Sara? 你想让我怎么说 莎拉
[41:00] It’s an option. 这是个选择
[41:01] Look, I know you don’t listen to anybody 我知道你不会听任何人的建议
[41:03] But it’s our job to tell you. 但我有责任告诉你
[41:05] Death is a normal process of life. 死亡是生命的必然步骤
[41:07] You need to acknowledge that. 这点你不得不接受
[41:08] No, I don’t. Who is this broad? 我没法接受 谁能平静地接受
[41:10] Have you spoken to Kate? You know what she wants? 你和凯特谈过吗 你知道她的想法吗
[41:13] I don’t care what anybody wants. 我不管别人怎么想
[41:15] We’re doing the operation. 我们要做手术
[41:15] What operation, Sara? 什么手术 莎拉
[41:17] You have an unwilling donor. 你们的捐献者不是自愿的
[41:19] The hospital won’t even allow it anymore without a court order. 如果没有法庭指令 医院不会同意手术
[41:22] You think we don’t know what’s going on here? 你以为我们对这事不知情吗
[41:24] Your daughter is dying, and you might want to spend… 您女儿快死了 您也许希望能…
[41:28] – …some quality time with her. – Look it, sister– -和她快乐地度过她最后的日子 -听着…
[41:41] I did it. 好了
[41:43] They look wonderful. Don’t touch them. 看上去很棒 小心别碰坏了
[41:46] I gotta go. Going to work. 我得走了 去上班
[41:48] – Bye. – Bye. I’ll be back. -再见 -再见 我很快回来
[42:31] Hey, Mom? Do you know that Minnesota is known 妈妈 你知道明尼苏达州
[42:32] As the land of ten thousand lakes? 是以它一万多个湖而闻名的吗
[42:36] Well, Montana’s got, like, a million times that. 蒙大拿州大概是它的一百万倍
[42:39] No, I didn’t know that. 我不知道
[42:53] What are you here for? 你为什么来这儿
[42:57] The free cocktails. 为了免费的鸡尾酒
[42:59] Right. Happy hour. 是啊 欢乐时光
[43:03] I’m Taylor. AML. 我叫泰勒 急性髓细胞白血病
[43:06] Kate. APL. 我是凯特 急性早幼粒细胞白血病
[43:09] – A rarity. – Yeah, right? -罕见 -是啊
[43:12] – You’re in remission? – Today, anyway. -你在好转期吗 -今天算是吧
[43:16] – Chemo? – Yeah. -化疗? -对
[43:23] So, what do you do when you’re not here at the hospital? 你不来医院的时候都做些什么
[43:28] Nothing. 无所事事
[43:32] Just wait for something that makes me come back. 等着发病再回来
[43:37] Well, then maybe we could hang together sometime? 也许我们可以一起做点什么
[43:41] Yeah. 是呀
[43:43] Okay. 好吧
[43:45] Can I get your phone number? 能给我你的手机号吗
[43:49] Okay. 好的
[44:06] Thanks. 谢谢
[44:08] Thanks, Mom. 谢了 妈妈
[44:11] I’m Taylor, by the way. 我叫泰勒
[44:12] Sara Fitzgerald. Nice to meet you. 莎拉・菲茨杰拉德 很高兴认识你
[44:16] Okay, Taylor. You’re out of here. 好了 泰勒 你可以走了
[44:22] 5 5 5 555…
[44:26] …0 1 7 3 …0 1 7 3.
[44:36] Well, I gotta go. 我得走了
[44:39] I’ll call you, Kate. 我会打给你的 凯特
[44:47] – So, what do you think? – Girl, that boy is fine. -你觉得怎么样 -那男孩不错
[44:50] I know, right? So do you think he’ll call? 我就知道 你觉得他会打来吗
[44:53] I don’t know, baby, I…. 我不知道 亲爱的 我…
[45:06] Hello? 喂?
[45:07] Okay, I just wanted to make sure you didn’t give me a bogus number. 我只是想确认下你没有给我假号码
[45:13] The radiation, which ultimately put Kate into remission… 放射治疗让凯特进入好转期
[45:17] …worked its magic by wearing her down. 却也使她的身体渐渐垮掉
[45:21] Taylor Ambrose, a drug of an entirely different sort… 泰勒・安布罗斯 像一种神奇的魔药
[45:25] …worked his magic by building her up. 不断地给她以力量
[46:08] I don’t think that we can actually make it tomorrow… 我们明天可能不能过去
[46:11] …So do you mind picking her up? 你明天去接她行吗
[46:13] I can totally pick her up. 没问题
[46:14] Hi. How are you? No, just eating dinner. You? 你还好吗 我在吃饭 你呢
[46:20] Who is that? 谁的电话
[46:22] Oh, that’s her new boyfriend, Taylor. 她的新男友 泰勒
[46:23] What? She has a boyfriend? 什么 她有男朋友了?
[46:25] They go to borders together and read books. 他们一起坐在花坛边看书
[46:27] And it’s really dorky. 看上去可傻了
[46:28] – Do you wanna see a picture? – Yes. -想看照片吗 -当然
[46:30] Hand me the bag, please. 给我那个包
[46:32] The chicken. Watch the chicken, please. 鸡肉 别碰着鸡肉
[46:36] He’s actually a really good kid. I like him. 他是个不错的孩子 我喜欢他
[46:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[46:42] He’s, like, really good. 确实很不错
[46:45] – Cute, right? – Yeah. -很帅 是吧 -没错
[46:49] You did good, Katie! 你很厉害 小凯
[47:05] – What’s the matter? – Nothing. -怎么了 -没事
[47:08] She’s home. 她回来了
[48:07] I can taste your cytoxan. 我尝到了环磷酰胺的味道
[48:11] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[48:12] No, it’s okay. 没事的
[48:17] I kind of like it. 我其实挺喜欢的
[48:20] Besides… 而且…
[48:23] …they told me yesterday I’m relapsing. 他们昨天说我的病又复发了
[48:26] I start chemo next week. 下周我也要开始化疗
[48:28] Maybe it’ll save me a dose. 那味道倒是帮我省事了
[49:17] I had a really good time. 和你在一起很开心
[49:20] Me too. 我也是
[49:46] Are you awake? 你醒着吗
[49:50] I am now. 现在醒了
[49:53] So how was it? Was it great? 怎么样 约会怎么样
[49:56] We kissed. 我们接吻了
[49:58] You kissed? 接吻了?
[50:01] What was it like? Was it sexy? Was it gross? 什么感觉 性感还是恶心
[50:04] – Was there a lot of tongue? – No. -舌吻了吗 -都不是
[50:08] It was nice. 只是很美妙
[50:10] How did you know what to do? 你怎么知道该怎么接吻
[50:13] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[50:14] I just did. 就那么发生了
[50:25] He has scars on his hands… 他手上有疤
[50:29] …from graft-versus-host. 是治疗移植物抗宿主病时留下的
[50:32] I could feel them when we were holding hands. 我们牵手时我可以摸到
[50:36] Was that weird? 是不是感觉很奇怪
[50:39] It was kind of like we matched. 感觉我们彼此相配
[50:58] How far into it are you? 进行多长时间了
[51:00] Just started. 刚开始
[51:04] A hundred bucks says you won’t make it 跟你赌100块
[51:06] Till 3 without tossing your cookies. 3分钟之内你会把胃里的饼干吐出来
[51:08] You’re disgusting. 你真恶心
[51:11] Such a slacker. Don’t you have anywhere to be? 你真是游手好闲 没别的地方可去吗
[51:13] No, nowhere. And what are you doing? 没有 你想做什么
[51:15] You’re trying to weasel your way out of the bet? 打发我走然后逃掉咱们打的赌
[51:17] I’m trying to spare you. Although– 我是想给你省点事儿 虽然…
[51:23] Okay. 没事
[51:25] Okay. 会好的
[51:43] Here. 给我
[51:51] Sorry. 抱歉
[51:52] What are you talking about? Tomorrow it could be me. Here. 别抱歉 明天就会轮到我了 给
[52:39] No. 不要了
[52:40] Trust me, you need it. 相信我 你需要的
[52:42] Trust me. 相信我
[53:01] Fun date, huh? 有趣的约会 是吧
[53:06] So you had french fries for lunch, huh? 看来你中午吃的是薯条 对吧
[53:09] You’re disgusting. 你真恶心
[53:10] And you lost the bet, pay up. 你打赌输了 掏钱还债
[53:12] I don’t have any money. I’ll pay you in sexual favors. 我没钱 我以身相许吧
[53:18] That’s– that’s just great. 真是…真是不错
[53:20] Why don’t we ask your Mom about that? 不如问问你妈妈
[53:22] Keep it up and your next date 你们继续下去的话
[53:24] Will be during a bone-marrow aspiration. 下次的约会只能是在抽骨髓的时候了
[53:27] Just joking. 开玩笑而已
[53:29] Yeah, I hope so. 但愿是吧
[53:32] I hate you. I really hate you. 我恨你 恨死你了
[53:43] …So the hospital… 那个…医院…
[53:46] …It throws this dance for sick kids. 要为患病的孩子办舞会
[53:50] It’s really dorky. It’s done like a regular prom. 确实挺傻的 就像普通的舞会一样
[53:54] With a band and tuxes and punch spiked with platelets… 乐队 礼服 还有掺血小板的潘趣酒
[53:58] …and last year I went stag and it was really dumb. 去年我没有舞伴所以很无趣
[54:05] But I was thinking… 我在想…
[54:07] …Well, you’re a patient and l’m a patient, and maybe we could 你是病号我也是病号 我们可以…
[54:12] We could go together. 我们可以一起去
[54:18] – It’s a little low, don’t you think? – You look like a banana. -这太露了 是不是 -你真像香蕉
[54:21] I think it’s very nice. Very modest. 我觉得很好看 很时髦
[54:24] And it does cover up a lot of cleavage. 而且确实遮住了你的乳沟
[54:26] Really? Will it cover this? 是吗 那它能遮住这个吗
[54:29] – Kate. – Let’s go. -凯特 -走吧
[54:31] You’re angry. Doesn’t mean you have to take it out on the world. 你生气并不意味着一定要把线亮出来嘛
[54:34] She’s a bitch. 她是个贱人
[54:35] Did you see her looking at my scarf? 你没看她一直盯着我的头巾吗
[54:36] – Maybe she liked the pattern. – Really? -也许她喜欢那个图案 -是吗
[54:38] – Yeah. – That dress sucked anyway. -当然 -反正那裙子也不好看
[54:40] It was awful. 难看死了了
[54:42] You know what? I’m not going. 我不去了
[54:44] I’m never gonna find a stupid dress anyway. 反正我也不可能买到裙子了
[54:46] Don’t you think that every girl 你不觉得其实每个要去那舞会的女孩
[54:47] Going to the dance feels the same way? 都会有这种想法吗
[54:49] I don’t care about any other girl. 我不管别的女孩怎么样
[54:50] I just wanted to look good 我只想看上去漂亮
[54:52] Really good, for one night. 极其漂亮 只要一晚就好
[54:56] What? 怎么了
[55:28] – Are you ready? – Okay, ready! -准备好了吗 -行了 下来吧
[55:30] Come here. Hurry, quick. 快过来 快点
[55:32] She’s coming down. 她要下楼了
[55:34] Oh, my God. 天哪
[55:36] There she is! Oh, my God. 她来了 天哪
[55:38] That is just so beautiful. Look how beautiful. 真是太美了 看她啊
[55:41] Doesn’t she look beautiful? 她看上去美不美
[55:42] Wait, stay right there. Don’t come down. 等一下 就站那儿 别下来
[55:44] – Honey, you look so beautiful. – No, she looks pretty. -亲爱的 你太美了 -她漂亮极了
[55:47] Okay, wait, wait, wait, stop. Can you just come down? 好的 等等 等等 你能下来吗
[55:50] I wanna see your guys… 我想看你俩…
[55:51] wait. Kate, go back up the stairs for a second. 等下 凯特 站到楼梯上
[55:53] I wanna see you coming down with your hands. 我希望你们能牵着手
[55:55] Can you look this way, Taylor? 看这边 泰勒
[55:57] Excellent. Wait, hold on, hold on, here we go. 太棒了 等一下 这样就行了
[55:59] Wait, I wanna get a polaroid too. Hold on. 等一下 我要照张一次成像
[56:01] Kate? Can I see your face? 凯特? 让我看到你的脸
[56:03] Oh, excellent. 太好了
[56:04] Okay, right there. 好了 就这样
[56:06] If you guys wanna stand right there. There we go. 你们站到这边 这里就好
[56:09] – Ready? Okay, yes, stand right there. – I didn’t get enough pictures. -准备 站那边 -我没照到照片
[56:13] One more, okay? You’re kind of blocking it, sweetheart. 再来一张 你挡住我了 亲爱的
[56:15] – Can you just step… – I got it. -你能迈几步… -我照好了
[56:17] Kelly, you’re in the picture. 凯莉 你挡镜头了
[56:19] I can’t see them. 我看不到他们了
[56:20] Listen, you guys stand like you’re at prom. 你们摆个在舞会里的造型
[56:22] You know, yeah, let me see that corsage. 对了 让我看见你上衣的花
[56:24] Sweetie, but can I just see… 亲爱的 我能不能…
[56:26] Say cheese! 说茄子
[56:26] There we go. Excellent. Hi. Hi. 太好了 看这里
[56:29] Hi. Oh, sweet! 真漂亮
[56:31] – That’s so… – Stop. -这真是太… -滚开啦
[56:33] Yeah, looks good. I like it. 看上去不错 我喜欢
[56:35] Mom. Mom, please. It’s enough, okay? 妈 妈 行啦 可以了
[56:38] I need to document this moment, okay? 我得记录下这一刻 好吧
[56:40] Just in front. There you– 前面再来一张 好
[56:42] Oh, my God, that’s so cute. All right. 我的天啊 太可爱了 好了
[56:46] Kate, Kate. Oh, my God. 凯特 凯特 天啊
[56:47] – Okay, let me just get a polaroid of it too. – Wait, you got some. -让我再用宝丽来照两张 -已经照过了
[56:50] Sweetheart. 宝贝
[56:51] Hey, hold on. Oh, honey. 等一下 亲爱的
[56:58] Do I look pretty, Daddy? 好看吗 爸爸
[57:05] You ready? 准备好了吗
[57:12] Have some fun. 玩得开心点
[57:16] I love you, Daddy. 我爱你 老爸
[57:21] Honey, turn around. Can I see–? 亲爱的 转身 我看看
[57:23] – Right there. – Taylor, Taylor. -就在那儿 -泰勒 泰勒
[57:28] There was hope, there was faith, there was truth but I just couldn’t get it 希望信仰与真理 我始终难以理解
[57:35] Now there’s love in my life, can let it go, but I just won’t let it 生命中有爱 我本能放手 但我不能
[57:41] Change has played its part and it healed my wounded heart 世事变化无常 却能抚慰心伤
[57:52] All I wanna do all I wanna be All I wanna feel is something real 我要的我追的我想的 只是片刻真实
[58:00] Do you wanna get out of here? 你想出去走走吗
[58:02] Yeah. Where? 好啊 去哪儿
[58:04] I know a place. 我知道一个地方
[58:24] Oh, my God! Oh, my God, I’m gonna fall! 天哪 我要摔倒了
[58:27] I’m gonna fall. 我要摔倒了
[58:28] Taylor! 泰勒
[59:23] You ever think about dying? 你想到过死亡吗
[59:28] Not really. 没有
[59:32] You’re not scared? 那你不害怕吗
[59:36] No. 不
[59:44] If I didn’t have cancer, I never would have found you. 我要是没得癌症就不可能遇见你
[59:51] So yeah, I’m glad I’m sick. 所以我很高兴我病了
[59:56] Me too. 我也是
[1:00:01] You okay? 你还好吗
[1:00:05] Yeah. 是的
[1:00:26] It’s been three days, Mom. 已经3天了 妈妈
[1:00:28] He won’t return my calls. I leave messages and he won’t call me. 他不回我电话 留言也没回
[1:00:31] – Did you guys get into a fight after the prom? – No. -你们是不是在舞会后吵架了 -没有
[1:00:34] Well, maybe he’s busy, you know? Maybe he went out of town… 也许他很忙 可能是有急事
[1:00:37] …for an emergency? Maybe it has nothing to do with you. 出远门了 可能不是因为你
[1:00:40] We did it, okay? 我们做过了 好了吧
[1:00:41] We did it and now he won’t call me back. 我们做过了 然后他就不理我了
[1:00:44] – You did it? – That’s right. -你们做过了? -对
[1:00:46] What do you mean, “did it”? You did “it” it? “做过了”是什么意思 做了”那个”吗
[1:00:48] No, but we did some stuff, okay? 不 但是做了点别的 好了吧
[1:00:50] “stuff”? What kind of stuff? “别的”? 什么别的
[1:00:52] Mom, I don’t wanna talk about it with you. 妈妈 我不想跟你谈论这个
[1:00:54] I just told you because I’m mad. 我一时发疯才告诉你的
[1:01:00] – Alice. – Yeah, Sara? -爱丽丝 -莎拉
[1:01:02] Taylor, have you seen him? 你见过泰勒吗
[1:01:05] What? 怎么了
[1:01:07] I was sure somebody had told you. 我以为你已经知道了
[1:02:13] 爱你永远
[1:02:28] Stop the bus! 停车
[1:02:29] Stop the bus! Stop! 停车 停一停
[1:02:33] Tell him to stop that bus! Hey, stop the bus, dude! 让他停车 停车 老兄
[1:02:37] Come on! 拜托
[1:02:39] Goddamn it! 真该死
[1:02:41] Came home in the middle of the night 夜半三更回家
[1:02:46] Father says what you’re gonna do with your life 爸爸问我将来要做什么
[1:02:53] Well Daddy dear you’re still number one 亲爱的爸爸在我心中永远是第一
[1:03:00] Oh girls they want to have fun 女孩们只想玩乐
[1:03:06] Oh girls they… 女孩们…
[1:03:14] That’s all they really want 她们就是那样
[1:03:21] Those girls they want to have fun 女孩们只想玩乐
[1:03:32] When I got home… 我回家的时候
[1:03:34] …I wondered how much trouble I’d be in. 在想我到底惹了多大的麻烦
[1:03:44] Buddy? What are you doing up? 伙计 你干什么去了
[1:03:47] – Can’t sleep? – I can’t sleep. -睡不着吗 -睡不着
[1:03:49] Look, I’m gonna go to the hospital, spend the night with your sister. 我要去医院陪你姐姐
[1:03:52] You wanna come? 你去吗
[1:03:53] All right. 好啊
[1:03:55] – Yeah? – Yeah. Sure, let me just– -好吗 -好 我去…
[1:03:56] I’m gonna get a coffee, get yourself ready. 我去弄杯咖啡 你准备一下
[1:04:00] Hey, bud. 伙计
[1:04:02] Everything okay? 你没事吧
[1:04:04] Yeah. 没事
[1:04:19] What? 怎么了
[1:04:22] Can I ask you something? 我能问你点事吗
[1:04:24] Sure. 问吧
[1:04:26] You really think you’re gonna win? 你真的认为你能赢吗
[1:04:29] You really expect the judge to take Anna’s kidney against her will? 你想让法官违背安娜的意愿把她的肾判给你吗
[1:04:33] Well, there’s precedent. 有很多先例的
[1:04:35] There’s Hart v. Brown, Masden v. Harrison… 哈特诉布朗的一案 马斯顿诉哈里森一案
[1:04:37] – …Strunk v. Strunk. – I know. -斯特朗科诉斯特朗科一案 -我知道
[1:04:39] Besides, the court should just mind their own business. 另外 法庭才不会管那么多
[1:04:42] Why? What’s your point? 怎么了 你什么意思
[1:04:44] – Don’t start that shit. – What? -你又来了 -什么
[1:04:46] – I’m your sister. – What shit? -我是你妹妹 -我怎么了
[1:04:48] I’m behind you, no matter what. I’ll do whatever, and I do. 无论如何我都支持你 真的
[1:04:54] I’m just not sure you’re seeing the big picture. 我只是觉得你想的不够长远
[1:04:57] What big picture, Kel? Spit it out. 什么叫长远 小莉 你说
[1:05:01] I know it’s important for you to feel like you never gave up. 我知道永不言弃对你很重要
[1:05:04] I mean, 我是说
[1:05:05] Who are you if you’re not this crazy 有一天你不用再为了孩子殚精竭虑
[1:05:06] Bitch mother fighting for her kid’s life, right? 那时你怎么办
[1:05:09] But there’s, like, a whole world out there. 你为了这些事
[1:05:12] You don’t see any of it, nothing. 放弃了全世界
[1:05:16] Sooner or later, you… 迟早有一天 你…
[1:05:19] You gotta stop. 你要停下来
[1:05:24] You gotta let go. 要放手
[1:05:33] I can’t. 我做不到
[1:05:36] How’s she doing? 她怎么样了
[1:05:37] She’s exhausted. Dialysis really wiped her out. 她累坏了 透析把她累垮了
[1:05:41] I wanna go to the beach. 我想去海边
[1:05:44] – What did you say, baby? – She wants to go to the beach. -宝贝 你说什么 -她想去海边
[1:05:47] It’s the damnedest thing. She’s been talking about it all day. 就这事她都念叨一天了
[1:05:58] Dad, he’s here. 爸爸 他来了
[1:06:01] You have to count to what, five? 你能数到几 5吗
[1:06:04] Well, you’re not counting. 你没数
[1:06:06] – You gotta count. – One, two, three, four, five. -来数一下 -1 2 3 4 5
[1:06:08] Okay. All right, sweetheart. 好了 宝贝
[1:06:12] All right, you beat me. 好吧 败给你了
[1:06:16] How’s our girl? 孩子怎么样
[1:06:18] Well, she wants to go to the beach. 她想去海边
[1:06:23] The beach, huh? 海边?
[1:06:26] I’m not sure that’s a bad idea. 这主意不坏啊
[1:06:28] She is not gonna be any sicker at the beach than she is here. 去了海边也不会再恶化到哪儿去了
[1:06:31] It might even be good for her. 也许还有好处呢
[1:06:34] – Not too dangerous then, huh? – I don’t think so. -不会有什么危险吧 -不会
[1:06:37] She was dialyzed yesterday and she 她昨天透析过了
[1:06:39] Has no scheduled treatments until Friday. 周五之前没有安排其他治疗了
[1:06:41] Um, how do I do this? 我该怎么做呢
[1:06:42] I mean, just get her up and walk her out of here, or…? 就这样带她走还是…
[1:06:45] Discharge her for the day. 让她休息一天吧
[1:06:47] The insurance company will definitely not approve this… 保险公司肯定不会同意的
[1:06:50] …so we’ll have to re-admit through emergency. 那要从急诊重新接受入院
[1:06:52] But if she happened to be there at, let’s say, 7:00… 但是如果你在7点前回来
[1:06:57] …I just might be there to meet her. 让我在这里看见她
[1:07:01] Okay. 好的
[1:07:03] It’s one day. 就一天
[1:07:06] Kate’s been through the wringer, so if it’s not gonna make her any worse.. 凯特受了不少苦 病情也不会更恶化了
[1:07:11] …I say take the kid to the beach. 那就带孩子去海边玩玩吧
[1:07:26] I don’t wanna cry for you 我不想为你而哭
[1:07:27] Hey, Dad, what’s going on? hey. 爸爸 怎么了
[1:07:29] There’s nothing left to lose 没什么再能失去了
[1:07:33] What? 什么
[1:07:34] If it can make me feel better, Than I’m gonna cry, cry for you 如果能让你感觉好些 我会为你而哭
[1:07:37] Oh, my God! 天啊
[1:07:39] I don’t wanna cry for you, there’s nothing left to do, 我不想为你而哭 没有什么能做的
[1:07:46] If it can make me feel better, Then I’m gonna cry, cry for you 如果能让事情变好 我会为你而哭
[1:07:56] Turn the lights down low and close the door 调暗灯关上门
[1:08:03] Get your stuff. March in, march out. One minute. 收拾东西 进去出来一分钟搞定
[1:08:06] – Hey. What’s going on? – We’re going to the beach. -怎么回事 -我们要去海边
[1:08:09] – You’re going to the beach? – Get your bikini. -去海边? -去拿你的比基尼
[1:08:11] – Kate? Kate, what are you doing? – Mama, please. Don’t– -凯特? 你怎么在这儿 -妈妈 不 求你了…
[1:08:15] Wait a second, what is she doing out of the hospital? 等一下 你怎么把她从医院带出来了
[1:08:17] Brian! Brian! It’ll kill her! 布莱恩 布莱恩 你会害死她的
[1:08:19] Give me the keys, I’m taking her back to the hospital. 把钥匙给我 我要带她回医院
[1:08:22] Give me the keys, Brian! Let…give me! 钥匙给我 布莱恩 给我
[1:08:27] – Are you insane? You trying to kill her? – I talked to Chance. -你疯了吗 你会害死她的 -我和钱斯说过了
[1:08:30] I don’t give a shit who you talked to! You are killing her! 我不管你和谁说过了 你会害死她的
[1:08:33] You understand? 明白吗
[1:08:34] Take her to the beach, you kill her! 带她去海边 我看你是带她去死
[1:08:36] – Come on. – No, please. -来吧 -不 求求你
[1:08:37] – Come on, sweetie. It’s okay. – No, please, please! -来 宝贝 没事的 -不 求你
[1:08:39] – Don’t do this. – See how upset she is? -别这样 -你看她有多难过
[1:08:41] See what you’re doing? 看看你都做了什么
[1:08:43] – I’ll call cops. – Do what you gotta do. -我会报警的 -随便你
[1:08:45] Last 14 years I’ve let you have it your way. 过去的14年我都随着你
[1:08:46] Last 14 years have been about saving her! 过去的14年我都在救她
[1:08:48] – Today is not about you. – You want to undermine that? -今天的事和你无关 -你想破坏这一切努力吗
[1:08:51] It’s about Kate. It is. 是为了凯特
[1:08:52] She wants to go to the beach. 她想去海边
[1:08:54] – If you’d like… – She’s gonna die! -如果你愿意… -她会死的
[1:08:55] – Better come, if you don’t, I want a divorce. – A divorce? Great! -一起来 不愿意 我要离婚 -离婚? 太好了
[1:08:58] – Good. – You got a fucking divorce! -好啊 -离你妈的婚
[1:09:00] We’re divorced, Mommy and me are divorced. Sit in the car. In the car. 妈妈和我离婚了 上车 坐到车上去
[1:09:04] No. Anna! 不 安娜
[1:09:04] In the car! 上车
[1:09:06] Brian. 布莱恩
[1:09:08] – Give me the keys! This is ridiculous! – Stop. -把钥匙给我 太荒唐了 -住手
[1:09:11] You’re gonna regret this, Brian. You understand? You’re gonna regret this! 你会后悔的 知道吗 你会后悔的
[1:09:18] Brian! 布莱恩
[1:09:19] Katie, sweetie, you gotta go back to the hospital! 凯特宝贝 你要回医院去
[1:09:41] Somethin’ in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself 你眼中的光芒 让我迷失自己
[1:09:48] Makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms 让我迷失自己 在你的臂弯中
[1:09:59] There’s somethin’ in your voice, makes my heart beat fast 你声音的磁性 让我心跳加速
[1:10:08] Hope this feeling lasts, the rest of my life 希望这种感觉能永远持续
[1:10:16] If you knew how lonely my life has been 如果你知道我的生活有多孤独
[1:10:25] And how long I’ve been so alone 我已经孤独了多久
[1:10:33] And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along 你知道我多想有个人陪伴
[1:10:43] And change my life the way you’ve done 用你的方式改变我的生活
[1:10:51] It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me 家一样的感觉 家一样的感觉
[1:11:00] It feels like I’m all the way back where I come from 我感觉好像走在回家的路上
[1:11:09] It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me 家一样的感觉 家一样的感觉
[1:11:19] It feels like I’m all the way back where I belong 我感觉好像回到生我养我的地方
[1:11:37] A window breaks, down a long, dark street 碎了的玻璃 洒落在黑暗的长街
[1:11:45] And a siren wails in the night 警笛声在夜里咆哮
[1:11:54] But I’m alright, ’cause I have you here with me 但是我没事 因为有你
[1:12:03] And I can almost see, through the dark there is light 我几乎可以看到 穿破黑暗的光明
[1:12:11] Well, if you knew how much this moment means to me 你知道这一刻对我意义如何
[1:12:20] And how long I’ve waited for your touch 对你的抚摸我已等待了多久
[1:12:29] And if you knew how happy you are making me 你知道你让我有多幸福
[1:12:38] I never thought that I’d love anyone so much 我没想过会如此一个人
[1:12:46] It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me 家一样的感觉 家一样的感觉
[1:12:56] It feels like I’m all the way back where I come from 我感觉好像走在回家的路上
[1:13:04] It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me 家一样的感觉 家一样的感觉
[1:13:13] It feels like I’m all the way back where I belong 我感觉好像回到生我养我的地方
[1:13:23] It feels like I’m all the way back where I belong 我感觉好像回到生我养我的地方
[1:13:38] I don’t suppose there’s any way around this without a hearing? 看来除了听证会是没有别的办法了
[1:13:41] – I’m afraid not, your honor. – Any housekeeping issues? -恐怕没有 阁下 -有没有家务管理问题
[1:13:45] Open motion? Rule of witness? 开放性提议? 证人规则?
[1:13:48] Okay, let’s get started. 好吧 我们开始
[1:13:50] The court calls Dr. Kenny Chow. 法庭传唤周肯尼医生
[1:13:57] The doctors talked for what seemed like forever. 医生们好像说了好长时间
[1:14:01] They said that Kate was a miracle. 他们说凯特是个奇迹
[1:14:03] She should have never made it past 5 years old. 她本来活不过5岁的
[1:14:07] They talked about the psychological benefits of donation… 他们讲了器官捐赠对心理上的好处
[1:14:10] …and how losing my kidney would affect the quality of my life. 失去一个肾对我的生活质量的影响
[1:14:16] They all said that nothing was their fault, 他们都说他们没有过错
[1:14:18] And it was a very complex problem. 这是个复杂的问题
[1:14:22] When put to the test… 当他们接受提问时
[1:14:23] Most everyone thought that I should give Kate my kidney. 几乎所有人都同意我应该给凯特捐肾
[1:14:26] But they also said that I was too young to understand the situation fully. 但他们也说 我太小没法完全理解整件事
[1:14:30] And none of them could say at what age I would be able to understand. 但是谁也没说我多大才能明白
[1:14:34] All in all, they were like me, pretty confused. 总之 他们和我一样 很困惑
[1:14:38] But can you tell us one single benefit… 你能哪怕只告诉我一个
[1:14:41] …that Anna has received from any of these procedures? 在这过程中安娜得到的好处
[1:14:45] Yes. 是的
[1:14:47] She got to save her sister’s life. 她会救她姐姐一命
[1:14:50] The court calls Brian Fitzgerald. 法庭传唤布莱恩・菲茨杰拉德
[1:15:02] Hello? 喂?
[1:15:03] Hey, it’s me. 是我
[1:15:06] What’s going on? 怎么样了
[1:15:08] I don’t know if l can do this anymore, sissy. 我不知道我还能不能继续下去了 姐姐
[1:15:12] It’s gonna be okay. 会没事的
[1:15:15] Do you hear me? I promise. 听见了吗 我保证
[1:15:17] Who you talking to? Hello? 你和谁说话呢 喂?
[1:15:20] Hello? 喂?
[1:15:28] Mrs. Fitzgerald, how old was Anna when she started donating to her sister? 菲茨杰拉德夫人 安娜从多大就开始给姐姐捐献了
[1:15:33] She was a newborn. 从新生儿时开始
[1:15:35] And at 5, she started donating lymphocytes, is that correct? 5岁时 她开始捐献淋巴细胞 对吗
[1:15:39] – What does that involve? – Giving blood. -都包括哪些过程 -采血
[1:15:41] – Did anna agree to that? – No, she was 5. -她同意了吗 -不 她才5岁
[1:15:44] So you didn’t ask her if they could stick the needles in her arm? 你没问她是否介意在胳膊上扎针
[1:15:48] I asked her to help her sister, and she agreed. 我请求她帮助姐姐 她同意了
[1:15:50] Really? 真的吗
[1:15:51] Didn’t two nurses have to hold Anna down because she was fighting so hard? 是否因为她反抗得厉害要两个护士按住安娜
[1:15:56] So she didn’t completely agree, now, did she? 那她也不是完全同意 是不是
[1:15:59] Mr. Alexander, it’s just us chickens. No showboating, please. 亚历山大先生 都是自己人 就不要卖弄了
[1:16:03] I’m sorry, your honor. Force of habit. 对不起 阁下 习惯了
[1:16:06] Mrs. Fitzgerald, how old was Anna the next time she was hospitalized? 菲茨杰拉德夫人 安娜第二次住院是什么时候
[1:16:12] – When Kate was 9, she got a… – That’s not what I asked. -是凯特9岁时 她得了… -我问的不是这个
[1:16:15] I want to find out what happened to Anna when she was 6. 我想知道安娜6岁时发生了什么
[1:16:22] – She donated granulocytes. – And what’s that? More needles? -她捐献了粒性白细胞 -意味着什么 更多针眼?
[1:16:25] Yup. 是的
[1:16:26] And did you ask Anna if she was willing to donate the granulocytes? 那你问过安娜愿不愿意捐粒性白细胞呢
[1:16:30] Her sister needed them. She was the only match. 她姐姐需要她 她是唯一配型成功的人
[1:16:33] But did you ask her? 你问她了吗
[1:16:41] Mrs. Fitzgerald, answer the question, please. 菲茨杰拉德夫人 请回答问题
[1:16:46] No, I didn’t. 不 没有
[1:16:49] We talked about it a lot, but no, I didn’t ask her permission. 我们谈了很多 但是我没有得到她的同意
[1:16:53] Next was the bone-marrow aspiration. 下一个就是骨髓抽取
[1:16:57] Could you describe that procedure for us? 你能为我们描述一下那个过程吗
[1:17:01] They put needles into Anna’s hips. 他们把针放在安娜的臀部
[1:17:04] – Into the bone? Big needles? – Yes. -扎到骨头里? 大针头吗 -是的
[1:17:06] Using your hands, 用手比一下
[1:17:07] Would you indicate to the court the size of those needles? 针头有多大
[1:17:16] It’s a tough procedure, am I right? Anna had to be hospitalized afterward. 那是很痛苦的过程 对吧 那之后安娜需要住院
[1:17:20] – Yes. – For how long? -是的 -多长时间
[1:17:22] Six days. There were some complications. 6天 出现了并发症
[1:17:26] I see. 我明白了
[1:17:28] You add it all up, it’s not so innocuous, is it? 这么多加起来 你还认为是无害的吗
[1:17:30] It’s tough to hear it all hashed out that way. 听起来都难受
[1:17:32] I don’t see the point. Court’s well aware of the family’s medical history. 你要说什么 法庭很了解他们的家庭医疗史
[1:17:36] Of Kate’s history, your honor, but not of Anna’s. 是凯特的 阁下 不是安娜的
[1:17:39] Fair enough. Proceed. 有道理 继续吧
[1:18:22] Mrs. Fitzgerald, looking back and only taking into account Anna’s well-being… 菲茨杰拉德夫人 回想一下 只从安娜的健康这个角度
[1:18:27] Do you think it’s reasonable to 你觉得你是不是
[1:18:28] Conclude that you might have taken this too far? 做得有点过分了
[1:18:39] Looking at only Anna’s situation… 只从安娜的角度上看
[1:18:43] …yes, it is. 是的 确实是
[1:18:46] But I have to think about my entire family. 但我要考虑到整个家庭
[1:18:49] – But Kate comes first? – Kate’s sick. -凯特优先考虑? -凯特生病了
[1:18:50] So this is a triage situation. 所以你用的是排除法
[1:18:53] Compromising one child’s health on behalf of the other. Where’s the line? 牺牲一个孩子的健康来成全另一个 是不是
[1:18:56] – For Kate, it’s life or death. – Not for Kate, for Anna. -对凯特来说这个生死攸关 -不说凯特 说安娜
[1:18:59] – She’s why we’re here. – That’s a trick question. -所以她才来这儿 -你偏题了
[1:19:01] Because Anna isn’t the only person in this equation. 因为安娜并不是这个问题中的唯一一个人
[1:19:04] And if we were looking at it only from Anna’s situation, sure, 要是只从安娜的角度考虑 是的
[1:19:08] It is brutal. 是很残酷
[1:19:08] I mean, who wants to be stuck and poked and prodded by needles? 谁愿意被针戳来戳去的
[1:19:13] And you can look at me and you can say 你可以看着我说
[1:19:14] How awful I am for doing that to my child. 你怎么能这么对待自己的孩子 太可怕了
[1:19:17] You know what? It is awful. 知道吗 是很可怕
[1:19:18] But it’s not as awful as putting your child in the ground. 但是不如给自己的孩子下葬更可怕
[1:19:21] – You stand up for your family. – It’s my job. -你是为家庭考虑的 -这是我的责任
[1:19:23] – And you stand up for Kate. – I do. -你为凯特考虑 -是的
[1:19:27] Who stands up for Anna? 谁为安娜考虑
[1:19:35] Nothing further, your honor. 没有问题了 阁下
[1:19:45] Mr. Alexander, does your dog have to go to the bathroom? 亚历山大先生 你的狗不用上厕所吗
[1:19:48] No, your honor, but I may need a recess. 不 阁下 但是我需要休庭
[1:19:50] I’m afraid that’s out of the question. I wanna finish today. 那不可能 今天就要结束这个案子
[1:19:53] Next witness, please. 请下一位证人
[1:19:54] The court calls Anna Fitzgerald. 法庭传唤安娜・菲茨杰拉德
[1:20:00] I mean it. If you can’t control your animal, I’ll have him removed. 你要是不能控制你的狗就把它弄出去
[1:20:04] – Quiet, Judge. – Excuse me? -嘉杰 安静点(嘉杰音同法官) -什么
[1:20:05] No, no, I was speaking to the dog. The dog’s name is Judge. 不 不 我和狗说话呢 它叫嘉杰
[1:20:08] I don’t care what his name is, I want him quiet. 我不管它叫什么 让它安静下来
[1:20:12] Raise your hand. 举起你的手
[1:20:13] Do you swear to tell the truth, whole truth, nothing but the truth? 发誓你说的都是真话 知无不言言无不尽吗
[1:20:16] – Yup. – Please state your name for the record. -是的 -说出你的名字以供记录
[1:20:18] Anna Fitzgerald. 安娜・菲茨杰拉德
[1:20:24] – Hey, Mom. – Hi, sweetheart. -妈妈 -宝贝
[1:20:28] You wanna tell us why we’re here? Why you’re doing this? 你能告诉我们你为什么来这儿吗 来干什么
[1:20:32] For medical emancipation. 为了医疗自由
[1:20:34] That’s not what I mean. 我不是问那个
[1:20:35] You love your sister, right? 你爱你的姐姐 对吗
[1:20:37] You know she’s sick. Why won’t you help her? 你知道她病入膏肓了 为何还不帮她
[1:20:45] What are you doing in there? 你在里面干吗
[1:20:50] Come on, Kate, just let me in! 凯特 快开门 让我进去
[1:20:57] What’s going on? It smells like booze in here. 发生什么事了 一股酒味
[1:21:00] – Having a little party. – A party? -在举行一场小派对 -派对?
[1:21:02] Yeah, a going-away party. 对 死前欢送派对
[1:21:08] See you, Mom! Goodbye, fucking hospital! 再见 妈妈 再见 该死的医院
[1:21:12] Damn! 妈的
[1:21:14] What are you doing? 你在干吗
[1:21:17] I’m going to see Taylor. 我要去见泰勒
[1:21:19] What? No! No! 什么 不 不
[1:21:22] No! 不
[1:21:24] So you’re here for medical emancipation? 你来这儿是为了医疗自由?
[1:21:27] Right. 是
[1:21:36] Yes. 是的
[1:21:39] Is that it? 就这样吗
[1:21:41] – Is that the only reason? – That’s the only reason. -那是唯一的原因吗 -是唯一的原因
[1:21:44] Are you sure? 你确定?
[1:21:46] Hold, please. Mr. Fitzgerald, is there something you wanted to say? 请等等 菲茨杰拉德先生 你有话要说吗
[1:21:49] I don’t know, is there? 不知道 有吗
[1:21:54] Okay. All right, that is the last time. 好了 最后一次警告
[1:21:55] If you do not control him, I’m going to have the bailiff remove him. 如果你不能让他安静的话 我要让法警带他出去
[1:21:59] I mean it. 我说真的
[1:21:59] – Your honor – Not another word, counselor. -阁下 -别说了 律师
[1:22:02] Proceed, please. 请继续
[1:22:04] – I just want to be in charge of my own body. – No, you don’t. -我只想要对自己的身体负责 -不 你不想
[1:22:08] Down. 坐下
[1:22:10] – You want me to do something about this? – No, leave it. -要我来处理吗 -不用 别管它
[1:22:13] It’s kind of interesting. 蛮有趣的
[1:22:18] Okay, so you want to be in charge. 所以你想要对自己的身体负责
[1:22:20] Yeah. It’s my body, I want to be able to make my own decisions… 对 那是我的身体 我想要自己做决定…
[1:22:23] …about what to do with it. 怎么对待我的身体
[1:22:28] No. No,I know you, Anna Fitzgerald, and that’s not it. 不 不是 我了解你 安娜・菲茨杰拉德 那不是实话
[1:22:32] It doesn’t add up. 那并不合乎情理
[1:22:34] For a week now you’ve been avoiding the question. 过去一周到现在 你一直在逃避问题
[1:22:36] “I can’t tell you.” “I’m sorry.” “I don’t wanna talk about it.” “我无法告诉你” “对不起” “我不想谈论此事”
[1:22:40] You’ve been walking around like nothing’s wrong… 当你姐姐在医院病情逐渐恶化的时候
[1:22:43] …while your sister rots in that hospital! 你却像个没事人一样在那儿晃悠
[1:22:45] – I just don’t wanna do it anymore. – I don’t believe you. -我只是不想再那么做了 -我不相信你的话
[1:22:48] – You are hiding something, Anna. – I’m not. -安娜 你在隐瞒事实 -没有
[1:22:50] People give their kidneys to total strangers. 人们把他们的肾脏捐给完全不认识的人
[1:22:52] – You’d better start talking right now. – I’m talking! -你最好马上说出实情 -我在说啊
[1:22:55] – You start telling me the truth. – I am! I’m telling you the truth. -告诉我实情 -我说的都是实话
[1:22:57] You’re not. Because if you are, I don’t know you. 你没有说实话 因为如果你在说实话 我会不知道吗
[1:23:00] – Jesus christ, Anna, just tell them. – You shut up! -上帝啊 安娜 告诉他们吧 -你给我闭嘴
[1:23:02] – Tell them why are we here – You promised me you wouldn’t do this! -告诉他们我们为什么要起诉 -你向我保证过你不会说出来
[1:23:05] Tell them! 告诉他们
[1:23:06] – God, you people are so stupid! – You promised! -天哪 你们这群人实在太蠢了 -你向我保证过
[1:23:08] – Kate wants to die! – Stop it! -凯特想死 -闭嘴
[1:23:14] She’s making Anna do all this because she knows she’s not gonna survive. 是她指使安娜做这些事 因为她知道她活不了了
[1:23:17] – That’s a lie, Jesse! – Oh, no, it’s not! -你说谎 杰西 -不 是事实
[1:23:20] Kate’s dying and everybody knows it. 凯特正濒临死亡 大家都心知肚明
[1:23:22] You just love her so much that you don’t want to let her go. 你只是太爱她了 不想让她死
[1:23:25] Your honor? 阁下
[1:23:26] But it’s time, Mom. Kate’s ready. 但时间到了 妈妈 凯特已经有心理准备了
[1:23:30] That’s not true. 那不是真的
[1:23:32] Kate would have told me. 凯特会告诉我的
[1:23:33] – Your honor, I– – Mom, she did tell you. -阁下 我… -妈妈 她有告诉你
[1:23:37] She did. 她告诉过你
[1:23:39] She told you a million times. You didn’t wanna hear it. 你跟说了几百万遍了 你不想接受事实罢了
[1:23:52] Mr. Alexander. 亚历山大先生
[1:23:54] Mr. Alexander. 亚历山大先生
[1:24:08] Right then, I understood the real reason… 那时 我才明白坎贝尔・亚历山大为何会
[1:24:10] …why Campbell Alexander took on my case. 接我的案子
[1:24:14] It wasn’t for the notoriety. 并不是为了臭名昭著
[1:24:16] He was an epileptic. 他是一名癫痫病患者
[1:24:19] He knew what it was like to not have control over his own body. 他知道无法控制自己身体的感受
[1:24:22] Anna? 安娜?
[1:24:26] Sissy. 小妹
[1:24:31] Oh, my God. 天哪
[1:24:33] Oh, my God. 天哪
[1:24:54] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:24:56] It’s just the new medicine getting ready for the kidney. 只是肾脏在适应新药产生的副作用罢了
[1:25:01] You in pain? 疼吗
[1:25:03] Pain? 疼?
[1:25:06] My whole life is a pain. 我的整个人生就是一场苦难
[1:25:22] This is the end, sissy. 要结束了 小妹
[1:25:26] It just gets scarier from here on out. 从现在开始只会变得更可怕
[1:25:32] Mom’s gonna chop me and cut me… 妈妈会把我剁碎 切碎…
[1:25:36] …till I’m a vegetable. 直到我变成一碟蔬菜
[1:25:41] Two cells in a petri dish that she shocks with an electric cord. 她用电线电击培氏皿里的两个细胞
[1:25:46] You’ll be all right. 你会好起来的
[1:25:52] It’s over. 结束了
[1:25:55] Time to go. 是时候该离开了
[1:26:03] I need you to do me a favor, sissy. 我需要你帮我个忙 小妹
[1:26:08] What favor? 什么
[1:26:12] You can release me. 你可以解放我
[1:26:24] Are you certain you don’t wanna take the rest of the day off? 你确定不要放假休息一下吗
[1:26:27] Oh, no, your honor. I’m fine. 不用 阁下 我没事
[1:26:30] Anything for a recess, right? 没必要休庭 对吧
[1:26:36] So, Anna, for the record. 安娜 必须明确指出
[1:26:38] Did you tell Kate you would stop being a donor so that she could die? 你有告诉凯特你要是停止捐献 那么她就会死吗
[1:26:43] – Yeah. – And what did she say? -有 -那她说了些什么
[1:26:48] Mom and Dad are gonna kill me. 爸妈会杀了我的
[1:26:50] What am I supposed to tell them? 我该怎么告诉他们
[1:26:52] Tell them you’re important too. 告诉他们你也很重要
[1:26:55] Tell them you wanna play soccer. 告诉他们你想踢球
[1:26:58] Tell them you wanna cheerlead. 告诉他们你想要当啦啦队长
[1:27:00] They’ll never believe me. 他们决不会相信我的
[1:27:02] Yeah, they will. 不 他们会信的
[1:27:04] And you wanna know why? 你想知道为什么吗
[1:27:07] Because it’s the truth. 因为那些都是事实
[1:27:10] – Oh, boy. – I know. -孩子 -我知道
[1:27:20] You scared? 你害怕吗
[1:27:22] No. I know I’ll be okay. 不怕 我知道我会没事的
[1:27:28] What do you think happens? 你觉得会发生什么事
[1:27:30] I mean, where do you go? 我是说 你会去哪里
[1:27:35] I don’t know, baby. 我也不知道 宝贝
[1:27:39] But who knows? 但谁知道呢
[1:27:43] Wherever it is, maybe I’ll run into Taylor. 任何地方 也许我会碰到泰勒
[1:27:48] Will you wait for me? 你会等我吗
[1:27:50] What? 什么
[1:27:52] If you go anywhere crazy, will you wait? 如果你去了任何疯狂之地 你会等我吗
[1:27:56] I mean, how will I know how to find you? 我怎么知道如何找你
[1:28:03] If you’re ever lost or scared… 如果你真的迷路了或是害怕了…
[1:28:06] …go to Montana. 就去蒙大纳
[1:28:09] – Montana? – Yeah. -蒙大纳? -是的
[1:28:12] That’s where I’ll be. 我会在那儿
[1:28:19] What did she say, Anna? 她说了什么 安娜
[1:28:22] She said, “thanks.” 她说 “谢谢”
[1:28:28] All right, I think I have enough information… 好了 我想审讯得差不多了…
[1:28:31] But before I make my decision, I’d like to visit Kate, 但在我做裁决之前 如果可以的话
[1:28:33] If that’s all right. 我要去见见凯特
[1:28:38] It’s hard to say. It takes from anywhere between 24 and 48 hours or so. 很难说 大约在24跟48小时之间左右
[1:28:55] Radiology therapist to room 231. 231室的病人要放射治疗
[1:28:57] Radiology therapist to room 231. 231室的病人要放射治疗
[1:29:22] Hey, sweetheart. How you feeling? 亲爱的 感觉怎么样
[1:29:24] Sweetie. 亲爱的
[1:29:25] Hi. Hey, you look good. You do. 你看起来不错 不错
[1:29:28] Look, I got you this book, okay? 瞧 我买了本书给你
[1:29:30] It’s full of guided meditations, visualizations, healing stuff. 里面都是冥想 想象 康复之类的东西
[1:29:33] Really good for you, okay? 真的对你很有好处
[1:29:36] Keep fighting. 加油
[1:29:37] A lot of living to do, okay? 人生还长着呢
[1:29:41] – All right, promise me? – Promise. -向我保证 -我保证
[1:29:42] – Promise? – Promise. -保证? -我保证
[1:29:47] Hey, you let the cat out of the bag, you naughty boy. 你泄露了秘密啊 调皮蛋
[1:29:51] I didn’t know what else to do. 我不知道该怎么做
[1:29:56] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:29:59] Hey, you know what you did? 你知道你做了什么吗
[1:30:07] You know how brave you are? 你知道你多么勇敢吗
[1:30:24] – How about some pizza? – I’m up for that. -来些披萨怎么样 -我就是来吃披萨的
[1:30:27] Definitely. Definitely. Yeah. 当然 当然好啊
[1:30:29] – Good timing. – I’ll get the pizza. -正是时候啊 -我去叫披萨
[1:30:31] Yeah, Anna wants a slice. I’m just gonna pass it out. 安娜要一片披萨 那我就给她一片好了
[1:30:34] – There’s cheese- – There’s an idea. -要奶酪的… -不错
[1:30:36] And pepperoni and everything. 还有意大利辣香肠 都要
[1:30:37] You guys want cheese, right? 你们要奶酪的 对吗
[1:30:39] Anna wants a piece. Of cheese, pepperoni? 安娜要一块有奶酪跟意大利辣香肠的?
[1:30:42] I want pizza and 7up. Thank you. 我要披萨跟七喜 谢谢
[1:30:48] You’ve just gotta tell yourself you’re gonna get better. 你只要告诉自己 你会好起来的
[1:30:51] Tell your brain to heal yourself and work on it while you’re sleeping. 告诉你的大脑自我治疗 当你睡觉的时候也这么想
[1:30:55] – Okay. – I’m not kidding. -好的 -我不是在开玩笑
[1:30:57] – No, I will. I promise. – Okay. -好 我会的 我保证 -好的
[1:30:59] Subconscious mind is a really powerful thing. 潜意识真的是一个非常强大的东西
[1:31:01] Yeah, you know, it’s like this lady I saw on TV. 对的 就像我在电视上看到的一位女士
[1:31:04] She would talk to her cancer cells and ask them to go away. 她会跟她的癌细胞说话 叫它们消失
[1:31:08] And eventually they did. I did not make this up, this is true. 最终它们真的消失了 我可没编 这是真事
[1:31:11] – “Go away, cancer cells.” – Yeah, like that. -“消失吧 癌细胞” -对 就是那样
[1:31:13] – “Out.” – Speaking more sincerely than that. -“快消失” -说得比那更有诚意一点
[1:31:16] What about that prisoner story? Prisoners are in there for 1 0 years… 听过关于囚犯的故事吗 囚犯在里面关了10年
[1:31:19] …and practicing their invisible golf swing. 手握虚拟的高尔夫球杆练习
[1:31:22] They practice, and see it in their mind… 他们不断练习 然后大脑里想象着手握高尔夫球杆…
[1:31:24] …so by the time they get out, boom, they’re scratch golfers. 所以当他们刑满释放出来之后 成了业余高尔夫球手
[1:31:28] It’s true. I’ve even heard about those mothers… 是真的 我甚至听过那些母亲…
[1:31:30] …the ones who get supernatural power… 拥有超能量…
[1:31:32] …and they can lift up a car and save their babies. It’s amazing. 她们可以举起一辆轿车 拯救她们的孩子 太神奇了
[1:31:35] – Miracles happen every day. – That’s right. -奇迹每天都在发生 -对的
[1:31:38] This world isn’t made up of science and medicine. 这个世界不是由科学跟医学组成的
[1:31:40] There are powerful things out there that none of us can understand. 世上有些世人都无法解释的能量存在
[1:31:44] Read the book. There’s more over here. 看看那本书吧 里面有更多这样的故事
[1:31:46] We’ll read the book. I promise,I’ll read the book. 我们会看那本书的 我保证 我会看那本书的
[1:31:53] Sorry, guys, everybody’s gotta go. Visiting hours are over. 抱歉 大家该离开了 探视时间已经结束了
[1:31:55] – Seriously, out. – We just got here. -说真的 都出去吧 -我们才刚到这儿
[1:31:59] We just gotta eat. I’m personally starving. 我们刚叫了外卖 我真的很饿
[1:32:02] See you really soon, okay? 希望很快再见到你
[1:32:18] Come on. 走吧
[1:32:28] Hey, guys? 伙计们
[1:32:30] I love you all, but could you go home? 我爱你们 但你们可以先回去吗
[1:32:34] I need some time with Mom. 我要单独跟妈妈待一会儿
[1:32:43] Let’s go. Come on. 我们走吧 走吧
[1:33:17] You don’t wanna talk? 你不想谈谈吗
[1:33:19] Nope. 不想
[1:33:23] Are you mad at me? 你在生我气吗
[1:33:25] I’m not mad at you, I’m just mad. 我没有生你的气 我就是生气而已
[1:33:28] You gotta get some rest, okay? 你要休息一会儿 好吗
[1:33:31] You be strong for surgery. 你要坚强地面对手术
[1:33:45] I made this for you. 这是我做给你的
[1:33:49] What is it? 是什么
[1:33:52] It’s everything. 一切
[1:33:55] It’s us. 是我们
[1:35:27] It was a good one, wasn’t it? 很不错 是吗
[1:35:30] The best. 最棒的礼物
[1:35:40] Remember that summer when I went away to camp? 记得那个夏天 当我要去露营的时候
[1:35:45] And I was so scared that I’d miss you guys. 我很害怕会想念你们
[1:35:48] – Yeah. – Before I got on the bus… -记得 -在我上巴士之前…
[1:35:51] …you told me to take a seat on the left side… 你告诉我要坐左边…
[1:35:54] …right next to the window… 靠窗的位置…
[1:35:56] …so I’d be able to look back and see you there. 那样我就可以向后看 看到你们
[1:36:03] I remember. 我记得
[1:36:08] I get the same seat now. 现在我坐在同样的位置
[1:36:14] It’s gonna be okay. 会没事的
[1:36:25] It’s gonna be okay, Mom. 会没事的 妈妈
[1:36:28] I promise. 我保证
[1:36:44] My sister died that night. 我姐姐当晚去世了
[1:36:49] I wish I could say that she made some miracle recovery… 我希望我能说 她奇迹般的康复了…
[1:36:53] …but she didn’t. 但她没有
[1:36:55] She just stopped breathing. 她停止了呼吸
[1:37:30] And I wish I could tell you that there was some good that came out of it.. 我希望能告诉你们凯特的死所带来的好的一面…
[1:37:34] …that through Kate’s death we could all go on living. 我们都可以重新回到生活轨道
[1:37:38] Or even that her life had some special meaning… 或是她的生命有某种特殊的意义…
[1:37:42] …like they named a park after her, or a street… 他们以她的名字命名公园 或是街道
[1:37:45] …or that the supreme court changed a law because of her. 或是高等法院因为她而改变一条律法
[1:37:50] But none of that happened. 但那些都没发生
[1:37:53] She’s just gone…a little piece of blue sky now. 此刻她就像一片蓝天上的白云 烟消云散了
[1:37:58] And we all have to move on. 而我们都得继续生活
[1:38:12] A few days later, I got a surprise visitor. 几天之后 来了一位客人
[1:38:21] Somebody here wants to see you. 有人想要见你
[1:38:27] Hey, Judge. 嘉杰
[1:38:37] I brought this for you. 我来带这个给你的
[1:38:50] We won. 我们赢了
[1:38:54] You still have to do your homework and 你仍然得做家庭作业…
[1:38:56] Go to bed when your parents tell you to… 当你父母叫你上床睡觉的时候 你就得去睡觉
[1:38:58] …but you’re now officially medically emancipated. 但现在你正式不再受医学控制了
[1:39:03] Ninety-percent success rate, right? 90%胜算率 对吗
[1:39:06] Ninety-one. 是91%
[1:39:18] …I suppose I should go. 我想我该走了
[1:39:32] Thanks for stopping by, Mr. A. It was really good to see you. 谢谢你的拜访 亚先生 见到你真的很开心
[1:39:36] You too. 我也是
[1:39:42] If there’s ever anything else you need… 如果将来有任何需要…
[1:39:46] …you know? 你知道的
[1:39:48] Okay. 好的
[1:39:51] Judge. 嘉杰
[1:40:17] Life is different now. 人生发生了质的改变
[1:40:21] A lot has changed in the last few years. 在过去几年里 很多事都变了
[1:40:24] Mom went back to work, rebuilt her practice… 妈妈又回到了工作岗位 重开了她的律师事务所…
[1:40:28] …and is now making a very nice living. 并且生意很不错
[1:40:32] Dad took an early pension… 爸爸提早退休…
[1:40:33] …and now spends time counseling troubled inner-city youths. 现在致力于城市问题少年咨询顾问的工作
[1:40:39] And Jesse’s doing best of all. 杰西最棒了
[1:40:43] After Kate died, he turned his life around. 凯特死后 他的生活彻底改变
[1:40:47] He went back to school… 他回到校园…
[1:40:48] …and got himself a scholarship to a fancy Art Academy in New York. 拿到一所纽约不错的艺术院校的奖学金
[1:40:57] And even though we’ve grown up and moved away… 纵然我们已逐渐成熟并且搬家…
[1:41:00] …every year, on Kate’s birthday, we all take a vacation together… 但每年凯特的生辰 我们都会一起去度假
[1:41:05] …and it’s always to the same place. 而且总是去同一个地方
[1:41:42] I’ll never understand why Kate had to die and we all got to live. 我永远不会明白为何凯特会死 而我们都得活着
[1:41:48] There’s no reason for it, I guess. 我想 无从解释吧
[1:41:51] Death’s just death, nobody understands it. 生死由命 没人会理解
[1:42:41] Once upon a time… 从前…
[1:42:43] …I thought I was put on earth to save my sister. 我认为我是为了拯救姐姐的生命而生的
[1:42:48] And in the end, I couldn’t do it. 而最终 我却拯救不了她
[1:42:52] I realize now… 我现在意识到…
[1:42:54] …that wasn’t the point. 那并不重要
[1:42:56] The point was, I had a sister. 重要的是 我有个姐姐
[1:42:59] She was fantastic. 一位出色的姐姐
[1:43:04] One day, I’m sure I’ll see her again. 总有一天 我肯定会再见到她的
[1:43:07] But until then… 但在那之前…
[1:43:10] …our relationship continues. 我们的关系仍旧在继续
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Sorority Row(姐妹联谊会惊魂)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Rebound‎(姐弟恋)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme