英文名称:My Blueberry Nights
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | Hello? Who!? | 喂?谁? |
[01:25] | No. I’m sorry, I don’t know anyone by that name | 对不起,没听过这个人 |
[01:27] | No, listen, I get about a hundred customers a night | 每晚有成百个顾客 |
[01:29] | I can’t keep track of them all. | 不可能全都记得 |
[01:30] | Do you know… well tell me what he likes to eat | 或者你可以告诉我他爱吃什么 |
[01:32] | Cause I remember people by what they order | 因为我记得的是他们吃什么 |
[01:34] | Not by their names | 不是他们的名字 |
[01:36] | “Meat Loaf? “ | 肉饼? |
[01:38] | Well, I know a Meat Loaf with Mashed Potatoes. | 我认识肉饼配薯蓉的 |
[01:42] | Well, with Cheese Fries, Pouched Egg, Onion Rings | 配芝士薯条、煮蛋或洋葱圈的 |
[01:46] | What? He doesn’t like potatoes? | 什么?他不喜欢马铃薯? |
[01:49] | Why don’t you, well, yeah give me your number | 不如你把电话号码给我 |
[01:52] | And if I see him, I’ll tell him to call you | 我见到他就请他打给你 |
[01:54] | Yeah, I promise. I will. Ok bye | 好,一言为定…我会的,再见 |
[02:00] | He’s 5’11 with dark brown hair | 他五尺十一寸、深啡色头发 |
[02:02] | Sorry, I can’t think of any Meat Loafs with Cheese Fries | 抱歉,爱吃肉饼的客人都不长那样子 |
[02:05] | or Onion Rings or Pouched Eggs | 不管配菜是薯条 |
[02:07] | Or Fried Fillet of Fish that match that description | 煮蛋还是什么 |
[02:10] | Last time we were here, I think he had the pork chops | 我们上次来,他点猪扒 |
[02:12] | Oh why didn’t you say so? | 怎么不早说? |
[02:13] | That’s because we supposedly have the best pork chops in the city | 我们的猪扒号称全城第一 |
[02:16] | You ever tried them? | 你吃过吗? |
[02:17] | No, I haven’t | 不,我没吃过… |
[02:18] | Why not? What, are you religious or something? | 为什么?因为宗教信仰或什么? |
[02:21] | Listen, have you seen him or not? | 你到底有没有见过他? |
[02:24] | 5’11 “. Dark brown hair. Pork chops | 五尺十一寸、深啡头发、猪扒 |
[02:28] | I have actually. He came in here for dinner last night | 见过,他昨晚来吃饭 |
[02:31] | He ordered two pork chops | 点了两客猪扒 |
[02:32] | One with mashed potatoes and one with string beans. | 分别配薯蓉和青豆 |
[02:36] | I guess he was hungry | 他大概很饿吧 |
[02:37] | No, he didn’t eat both of them. | 不,他不是吃两客 |
[02:39] | Our portions are too big for a person to eat two | 我们的餐很大份,一人吃不了两客 |
[02:41] | No, one was for him and one was for his girlfriend | 一客他吃,一客他女朋友吃 |
[02:44] | Look! Just get to the point… | 有话不妨直说 |
[02:46] | Don’t… Don’t change the subject! | 不,不要转话题! |
[02:50] | Are you seeing someone else? | 你另外有人? |
[02:53] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[02:57] | I hope you both drop dead! | 你们两个都去死吧! |
[03:19] | If someone comes in here looking for me | 要是有人来这里找我 |
[03:21] | give him these keys | 把这串锁匙给他 |
[03:23] | What do I tell him? | 我应该怎么说? |
[03:24] | Tell him he’s an asshole! | 就说他是混蛋! |
[03:30] | Taxi! | 的士! |
[03:55] | Hey, did he pick up the keys? | 他有来拿锁匙吗? |
[03:57] | No, not yet | 还没有 |
[04:10] | Do you have an extra cigarette? | 你还有烟吗? |
[04:11] | Sure | 当然 |
[04:15] | Rolled it myself | 自己卷的 |
[04:16] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[04:27] | You okay? | 你没事? |
[04:29] | Yeah | 没事 |
[04:31] | I haven’t had one in a while | 很久没有抽了 |
[04:33] | I only smoke when I get stressed out | 我压力大才抽烟 |
[04:35] | Well, you shouldn’t worry so much | 那么你不应该太担忧 |
[04:36] | That way you’ll avoid lung cancer | 可以避免得肺癌 |
[04:41] | Do you think she’s pretty? | 你觉得她漂亮吗? |
[04:44] | Who? | 谁? |
[04:45] | The girl he was in here with | 跟他一起的女人 |
[04:47] | Oh, she was okay I guess… I mean | 过得去吧… |
[04:50] | Not the type I would prefer to have my pork chops with | 不是我想和她一起吃猪扒那种 |
[04:53] | but “each man to his own”, right? | 所谓各花入各眼,对吗? |
[04:57] | Yeah right | 对 |
[05:36] | Hello | 喂 |
[05:37] | Hey | 嗨 |
[05:46] | I need someone to talk to | 我需要找人说说话 |
[05:52] | Do you think he’ll pick up the keys? | 你想他会来拿锁匙吗? |
[05:54] | I don’t know | 不知道 |
[05:56] | I’ve had customers leaving keys here for years | 我让客人寄放锁匙好几年了 |
[05:58] | Sometimes they pick them up in a few days | 有时过几天就拿走 |
[06:00] | Sometimes it takes a few weeks | 有时几星期 |
[06:03] | Well, what about most of the time? | 大部份时候呢? |
[06:04] | Most of the time, the keys stay in the jar | 大部份时候,锁匙留在瓶里 |
[06:13] | Well why do you keep them? | 为什么留着它们? |
[06:15] | You should just throw them out | 应该扔掉算了 |
[06:17] | No | 不行 |
[06:19] | No I couldn’t do that | 我不能那么做 |
[06:22] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[06:24] | If I threw these keys away | 要是我把它们扔掉 |
[06:26] | then those doors will be closed forever | 那些门就会永远锁着 |
[06:29] | And that shouldn’t be up to me to decide | 这点不应该由我作主 |
[06:32] | Should it? | 对不对? |
[06:39] | Guess I’m just looking for a reason | 我猜我只是在找理由 |
[06:43] | Well, from my observations | 根据我的观察 |
[06:46] | sometimes it’s better off not knowing | 不知道反倒更好 |
[06:50] | and other times there’s no reason to be found | 有时根本就没有理由 |
[06:54] | Everything has a reason | 凡事都有理由 |
[06:59] | It’s like these pies and cakes | 就像这些批和蛋糕 |
[07:02] | At the end of every night | 每晚打烊的时候 |
[07:04] | the cheesecake and the apple pie are always completely gone | 芝士蛋糕和苹果批总是卖清 |
[07:08] | The peach cobbler | 桃馅饼 |
[07:09] | and the chocolate mousse cake are nearly finished | 和朱古力慕斯蛋糕也接近卖完 |
[07:12] | But there’s always a whole blueberry pie left untouched | 但总有一个蓝莓批没人碰 |
[07:19] | So what’s wrong with the blueberry pie? | 蓝莓批有什么不妥? |
[07:21] | There’s nothing’s wrong with the blueberry pie | 蓝莓批没什么不妥 |
[07:23] | It’s just people make other choices | 只是人们选了其他 |
[07:24] | You can’t blame the blueberry pie | 你不能怪蓝莓批 |
[07:26] | It’s just no one wants it | 只不过没人要它 |
[07:30] | Wait! | 等等! |
[07:33] | I want a piece | 我要一块 |
[07:34] | With ice cream? | 加雪糕吗? |
[07:38] | Leave it to me | 让我效劳 |
[07:47] | Here we go | 批来了 |
[07:49] | I hope you enjoy it | 希望你喜欢 |
[07:50] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[08:09] | It’s not bad | 不错啊 |
[08:10] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:14] | You should try some | 你应该试试看 |
[08:15] | No, I’m alright. I have my own | 不用了,我有别的 |
[09:12] | Will you tell me the stories behind those other keys? | 说说其他锁匙的故事好吗? |
[09:17] | What for? | 为什么? |
[09:21] | I just wondered how they all ended up here | 我只是好奇它们的来历 |
[09:27] | Pick one | 挑一串 |
[09:34] | Those belonged to a young couple a few years ago. | 那是几年前一对年青情侣的 |
[09:38] | They were naive enough to believe | 他们竟天真地相信 |
[09:39] | that they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together | 他们会共度余生 |
[09:42] | Well, what happened? | 后来怎样? |
[09:44] | Life happened | 后来人生变迁 |
[09:46] | Things happened. Yeah, time happened | 世事变迁,光阴变迁 |
[09:50] | It’s pretty much always the case more or less | 几乎一切都不外如是 |
[09:54] | Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else | 又或者其中一个跟别人跑了 |
[09:57] | Maybe the feelings just went away | 或者感情淡了 |
[10:05] | What about these? | 这一串呢? |
[10:07] | Those belonged to a little old lady | 那是一位老婆婆的 |
[10:10] | Her best friend would pick them up and come to visit her | 她的好朋友探访她时会来拿 |
[10:12] | She dropped them off and I never saw her again | 她留下锁匙后我就没再见过她 |
[10:14] | I presumed, I mean, she was pretty old | 我猜…我的意思是,她很老了 |
[10:15] | I presumed she passed away or something | 我猜可能已经过世 |
[10:21] | What about these? | 这一串呢? |
[10:25] | These keys used to belong to a young lad | 这一串是一个小伙子的 |
[10:28] | from Manchester England | 来自英国曼曼彻斯特 |
[10:31] | who made plans and had dreams | 有抱负,有梦想 |
[10:33] | of running every marathon in this country | 想从纽约开始 |
[10:36] | starting in New York | 跑遍美国的马拉松 |
[10:38] | He was going to write a journal about his experiences | 他打算把经历写成日志 |
[10:41] | and ended up running a cafe. | 结果却开了家小餐室 |
[10:46] | Later they were given to a Russian girl | 后来锁匙交给一个俄国少女 |
[10:49] | who loved collecting keys | 她喜欢收集锁匙 |
[10:52] | and watching sunsets | 和看夕阳 |
[10:55] | Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys | 可惜她爱夕阳多过爱这串锁匙 |
[10:58] | and ended up disappearing into one | 最后消失在夕阳中 |
[11:02] | Why didn’t you go looking for her? | 你为什么不去找她? |
[11:11] | When I was little | 小时候 |
[11:12] | me mum used to take me to the park on weekends | 我妈周末会带我去公园 |
[11:15] | She said if I ever got lost | 她说要是我迷路 |
[11:17] | I had to stay in one place so that she’d find me | 就站定在一个地方,她会回来找我 |
[11:21] | Does that work? | 行得通吗? |
[11:23] | Not really | 不大通 |
[11:25] | She got lost once looking for me | 有一次她找我找到迷了路 |
[11:27] | Eh, you want some more ice cream? | 要不要加点雪糕? |
[11:30] | No thanks | 不要了 |
[11:30] | You sure? | 肯定? |
[11:31] | Yeah I’m fine. Thanks | 是,谢谢 |
[12:14] | You’re late | 你来晚了 |
[12:18] | Same as usual? | 照常? |
[12:31] | No thanks | 不,谢谢 |
[12:39] | Can I have my keys back? | 我可以拿回锁匙吗? |
[12:41] | Yeah, sure | 当然 |
[12:47] | So… | 那么… |
[12:49] | You two have patched things up then? | 你们两个重修与好了? |
[12:54] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[13:28] | Lousy bloody camera | 很糟的监视器 |
[13:34] | Hey! | 喂! |
[13:35] | Alright. Come on. Break it… Alright! | 好了,快放手!够了! |
[13:38] | Take it outside. Take it out… | 有事外面解决 |
[13:40] | None of your business cupcake! | 关你什么事! |
[13:41] | Don’t start with me mate! | 别惹起我把火! |
[13:42] | Don’t you start… Come here! | 别惹我!过来! |
[13:43] | Right you come here | 你过来 |
[13:45] | Get out of my place! | 滚出我的餐厅! |
[13:48] | Don’t start with me! | 别惹我! |
[13:50] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[13:51] | Hey you haven’t paid yet! | 喂,你还 未付钱! |
[14:16] | Can I have a tissue? | 可否给我一张纸巾? |
[14:17] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[14:18] | Did he hit you? | 他打你? |
[14:19] | No! | 不! |
[14:21] | Well what? | 究竟怎么了? |
[14:23] | I got mugged on the subway | 我在地铁被抢劫 |
[14:25] | I thought Pork Chop lived around here? | 猪扒男不就住在附近吗? |
[14:29] | He does | 是 |
[14:31] | What were you doing on the subway? | 那你为什么搭地铁? |
[14:33] | Well… | 嗯… |
[14:35] | I just needed some time to prepare myself | 我需要时间做好准备 |
[14:40] | I was gonna get off in a few stops | 打算搭几个站就下车 |
[14:43] | I don’t know, I just | 我不知道…我 |
[14:45] | The next thing I knew, I ended up in the Bronx | 一回神已经到了红番区 |
[14:48] | That’s a very interesting way to prepare yourself | 这种方法准备真有趣 |
[14:56] | I’ve never been very good at confrontation | 我一向不太精于摊牌 |
[15:01] | Some people enjoy it | 有些人喜欢来这一套 |
[15:04] | Not me | 但我不 |
[15:09] | Hey, are you alright? | 你没事吧? |
[15:11] | Should we call the police or something? | 要不要报警? |
[15:16] | No | 不要 |
[15:19] | No, he didn’t get away with very much | 他没抢到什么 |
[15:23] | Especially after I kicked him in the balls | 尤其被我踢了蛋蛋之后 |
[15:26] | You didn’t | 你不是吧 |
[15:36] | Wait, what happened to you? | 咦,你怎么了? |
[15:41] | I ate too much chocolate today | 我今天吃了太多朱古力 |
[15:52] | What’s wrong with your camera? | 你的监视器怎么了? |
[15:54] | Oh, I don’t know | 不知道 |
[15:55] | It’s been in a lousy mood these past few days | 它这几天心情很差 |
[15:59] | It doesn’t really keep people from stealing, does it? | 它对小偷没有阻喝作用吧? |
[16:03] | No | 没有 |
[16:06] | Not really | 没什么用 |
[16:08] | But I like having it around, ’cause | 但我喜欢有它在,因为… |
[16:13] | for me it’s like my diary | 它就像我的日记 |
[16:15] | You know? | 明白吗? |
[16:23] | Some nights, I watch the tapes back and | 有时晚上我会翻带来看 |
[16:27] | I’m amazed at how much I’ve missed | 惊讶那么多事在我面前发生 |
[16:31] | That’s going on right in front of me | 而我居然什么都没看见 |
[16:36] | You must have a lot of tapes | 你一定有一大堆录影带 |
[16:39] | I don’t keep them all | 我没有全部留着 |
[16:41] | I’m not that weird | 不至于那么变态 |
[16:44] | Only the highlights | 只留精彩片段 |
[16:58] | Can I take a look? | 可以让我看看吗? |
[17:00] | Sure | 当然 |
[17:03] | Come around | 到后面来 |
[21:17] | She left behind her set of keys and disappeared that night | 那晚她留下锁匙后就消失了 |
[21:58] | How do you say goodbye to someone you can’t imagine living without? | 该如何跟你不想失去的人说再见? |
[22:03] | I didn’t say goodbye | 我没说再见 |
[22:08] | I didn’t say anything | 我什么也没说 |
[22:14] | I just walked away | 就这样走了 |
[22:18] | At the end of that night | 那一夜结束时 |
[22:20] | I decided to take the longest way to cross the street | 我决定用最长的方式过马路 |
[22:32] | Dear Jeremy | 亲爱的谢洛米 |
[22:34] | As you can see by this postcard | 看见这张明信片你当会知道 |
[22:37] | I’m now in Memphis, Tennessee | 此刻我人在田纳西的曼菲斯 |
[22:38] | Hey Lizzy, hurry up with those damn pick-ups will ya! | 莉丝,手脚快些好不好? |
[22:41] | Coming! | 来了! |
[22:42] | Come on hustle it! | 动作快些! |
[22:42] | It took me a long time to get here | 我花了很长时间才来到这里 |
[22:45] | And I’m not sure how long I’ll be staying | 不肯定会逗留多久 |
[22:48] | During the day, I work at a diner downtown | 白天在市区的餐馆工作 |
[22:52] | I haven’t been able to sleep at night | 晚上老是失眠 |
[22:54] | so I’ve also taken a waitressing job at a bar | 所以干脆在酒吧当侍应生 |
[22:58] | It’s kind of a dive, but the tips are pretty good | 虽然有点地痞,但小费很可观 |
[23:03] | Working two jobs is exhausting | 打两份工很累 |
[23:05] | But at least it keeps me busy | 但起码令我忙着 |
[23:07] | and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him | 更重要的是令我没时间想他 |
[23:43] | Hi girl | 小妹妹 |
[23:44] | Hey Sandy | 珊蒂 |
[23:45] | You going home? | 你回家了? |
[23:47] | Let me put it this way | 这么说吧 |
[23:49] | I’m getting up out of here | 我准备离开 |
[23:52] | I wish I could go | 我也巴不得离开 |
[23:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[23:56] | That guy at the bar | 吧壹那家伙 |
[23:57] | I don’t think he’s ever gonna leave | 我觉得他会坐到地老天荒 |
[24:00] | Oh you’re talking about Arnie? | 你说阿尼? |
[24:03] | Child, don’t worry about him. | 别为他担心 |
[24:04] | He probably just lost track of time | 他很可能只是忘了时间 |
[24:06] | But now if you need to get going | 如果你要走 |
[24:07] | You just bring his check to him, have him sign it | 拿账单给他签个名就行了 |
[24:09] | Travis runs a tab for him | 崔维斯让他记账 |
[24:11] | Well, does he always stay this late? | 他总是留到这么晚吗? |
[24:13] | Always | 经常 |
[24:15] | You stick around here you see for yourself | 你做久了就见怪不怪 |
[24:17] | Have a good night darlin’ | 晚安,亲爱的 |
[24:18] | You too. Good night | 晚安 |
[24:31] | Here’s your check | 这是你的账单 |
[24:50] | Just eight? | 才八杯? |
[24:53] | I coulda sworn I had at least nine | 我敢发誓我起码喝了九杯 |
[24:56] | No, just eight | 没有,只喝了八杯 |
[25:00] | Do you have a pen? | 有笔吗? |
[25:02] | Yeah | 有 |
[25:07] | I don’t recognize you | 我不认得你 |
[25:10] | You new around here or something? | 你是新来的? |
[25:12] | I just started a few nights ago | 我前几晚开始上班 |
[25:14] | Oh | 噢 |
[25:21] | Have you got a name? | 你名字呢? |
[25:24] | Lizzie | 莉丝 |
[25:26] | Lizzie | 莉丝 |
[25:29] | Well, it’s been a pleasure getting to know you Lizzie | 很高兴曾经认识你,莉丝 |
[25:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[25:37] | You won’t be seeing much more of me from now on | 你以后不会再见到我了 |
[25:41] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[25:44] | Well I don’t have much reason to come back here anymore | 我没什么理由再来这里 |
[25:51] | Tonight was my last night of drinking | 今晚是我最后一晚喝酒 |
[25:54] | Oh | 噢 |
[25:57] | Yeah | 是的 |
[26:00] | So, you just give that to Travis | 这个你拿给崔维斯 |
[26:04] | Tell him I’ll cut him a check | 跟他说我会开支票给他 |
[26:08] | Ok | 好 |
[26:15] | That’s for you | 这是给你的 |
[26:17] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[26:23] | Bye | 再见 |
[26:40] | Oh, hi | 嗨 |
[26:43] | Do you have a twin sister? | 你有学生妹妹吗? |
[26:45] | No | 没有 |
[26:46] | I wish I did | 有就好了 |
[26:48] | Yeah? Well, I’m glad I don’t have a twin | 是吗?我庆幸没有学生兄弟 |
[26:51] | One of me’s plenty | 一个我已太多了 |
[26:55] | Well, let’s see I’m just gonna have the chicken fried steak | 我要一客炸鸡扒 |
[26:59] | and a side of string beans | 配青豆 |
[27:01] | Ok | 好 |
[27:02] | Coming right up | 马上来 |
[27:08] | Hey! Knock that crap off over there! | 喂!你们别胡来! |
[27:11] | This is a restaurant, not a damn dancehall! | 这里是餐厅,不是舞厅! |
[27:22] | How come you’re working so hard, Lizzie? | 你为什么这么动力,莉丝? |
[27:25] | I’m trying to save up for a car | 我想储钱买车 |
[27:28] | Where are you going? | 要去哪里? |
[27:31] | Well, I don’t have any specific destination in mind, but | 没有特定目的地,不过… |
[27:35] | I’m just gonna go until I run out of places to go | 我要到处去,直到没地方可去 |
[27:38] | I wish I could do that | 真希望我也可以那样 |
[27:39] | Here’s your change | 你的找零 |
[27:42] | You put that towards a Buick | 留下来买架大车吧 |
[27:44] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[27:51] | Hi | 嗨 |
[27:53] | Wait what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[27:54] | What? | 什么? |
[27:55] | What are you doing here? | 怎么又来了? |
[27:56] | Oh, I’m celebrating | 我来庆祝 |
[27:59] | What are you celebrating? | 庆祝什么? |
[28:00] | My last night of drinking! | 我最后一晚喝酒! |
[28:04] | He’s not giving you a hard time, is he? | 他没为难你吧,有吗? |
[28:07] | I think he just wants to talk | 他不过想找人聊天吧 |
[28:09] | That’s funny, ’cause he almost never wants to talk | 奇怪,他一向不太爱说话 |
[28:13] | He’s not hitting on you, is he? | 他不是在追求你吧,是吗? |
[28:15] | No. I don’t think it’s like that | 不,没有这样的事 |
[28:19] | It’s too bad | 可惜 |
[28:20] | Be nice to see him take an interest in a woman | 他对女人有兴趣倒是好事 |
[28:22] | I thought he was married | 我以为他已结婚 |
[28:23] | Yeah, that’s precisely the problem. He still thinks he is | 这正是症结:他仍以为自己已婚 |
[28:35] | Holy shit | 妈的! |
[28:49] | Travis, how’s it hanging? | 崔维斯,近来好吗? |
[28:51] | Always a pleasure, Sue Lynne | 无任欢迎,苏琳 |
[28:53] | You always say that to me | 每次都这么说 |
[28:55] | and I never know whether you mean it | 从不知道是真是假 |
[28:57] | I’m just dropping in to use the ladies’ room | 我只是来借厕所用用 |
[29:00] | Do I have to buy a beer first? | 我需要先叫杯啤酒吗? |
[29:01] | Your money’s no good here, Sue Lynne | 你的钱在这里没有用,苏琳 |
[29:40] | Have you got a moment? | 你有空吗? |
[29:42] | I got nothing to say to you | 我没有话要跟你说 |
[30:09] | Arnie? | 阿尼? |
[30:14] | Arnie? | 阿尼? |
[30:18] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[30:26] | I know its none of my business | 我知道不关我事 |
[30:31] | but have you ever thought about cutting back. | 但你有没有想过少喝两杯? |
[30:35] | Have I thought about it? | 我有没有想过? |
[30:55] | What are these? | 这些是什么? |
[30:59] | A group I go to sometimes, Lizzie, | 我偶尔参加的戒酒团 |
[31:04] | has this system. | 他们有个制度 |
[31:10] | After a meeting, | 聚会之后 |
[31:13] | they invite the new people to come down and | 他们会邀请新成员过去 |
[31:17] | pick up a white chip. | 拿一个白筹码 |
[31:24] | You take it as a symbol of your intention | 它象征你有决心 |
[31:29] | to stay sober. | 不会喝醉 |
[31:35] | And if you | 要是你 |
[31:38] | slip up and drink again | 不小心又喝了 |
[31:44] | you got to come back and pick up another chip. | 就必需回去再拿一个筹码 |
[31:56] | This one is for ninety days. | 这一个是九十天的 |
[32:01] | I got that far. | 我撑了那么久 |
[32:03] | Once. | 就那么一次 |
[32:18] | See all those white chips, Lizzie? | 看到这些白筹码吗,莉丝? |
[32:24] | I am the king of the white chip. | 我是白筹码之王 |
[33:04] | Dear Jeremy. | 亲爱的谢洛米 |
[33:06] | I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips, | 我想起阿尼说的不醉筹码 |
[33:10] | how to focus your attention on something else | 如何把注意力集中在其他事情上 |
[33:13] | in order to cure your addiction. | 以便戒瘾 |
[33:17] | If I was an addict, I’d choose blueberry pie as my chip. | 如果我有瘾,我会选择蓝莓批当筹码 |
[33:27] | Writing to your boyfriend? | 写信给男朋友? |
[33:30] | No, just someone I know. | 不是,只是普通朋友 |
[33:33] | Why not pick up the phone? | 为什么不打电话? |
[33:37] | Some things are better on paper. | 有些事写出来比较好 |
[33:40] | Oh you think so? | 是吗? |
[33:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[34:01] | Well, you know | 这个嘛 |
[34:03] | I listened to what you said the other day. | 听了你那天说的话 |
[34:06] | So I’m trying to write a letter to my wife. | 我想写封信给我老婆 |
[34:11] | We don’t talk to each other much anymore | 我们早就不再说话了 |
[34:13] | so I thought maybe I’d try your method. | 我想试试你的方法 |
[34:47] | Randy! | 蓝迪! |
[34:49] | Oh my God! | 我的天! |
[35:02] | Arnie! Arnie! Stop! Arnie! | 阿尼!阿尼!停手!阿尼! |
[35:17] | Okay I got. Easy now, watch your back. | 好,没事了,注意后面 |
[35:19] | You’ll be alright, man! | 你不会有事 |
[35:36] | Hello, is that the Memphis Bar and Grill? | 请问是曼菲斯烤肉酒吧吗? |
[35:39] | It is! Great. | 是!太好了! |
[35:40] | Listen, I wonder if you could help me please. | 不知道你能不能帮帮忙 |
[35:42] | I’m looking for a young woman called Elizabeth. | 我在找一个叫伊莉莎白的少女 |
[35:46] | Yes. I realize that. I’m not calling to order your food. | 我明,我不是想买外卖 |
[35:49] | I’m sure it’s delicious. | 我相信一定很好吃 |
[35:50] | I wonder, does a woman called Elizabeth work there? | 你们那里有一位伊莉莎白吗? |
[35:54] | Elizabeth! | 伊莉莎白! |
[35:56] | Elizabeth. | 伊莉莎白 |
[35:57] | That’s what I said, Elizabeth. | 是的…伊莉莎白 |
[35:58] | E-L-I-Z-A-B… E- L-I-Z-A-B- | |
[36:01] | No, alright, thank you. | 没有?没关系,谢谢 |
[36:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:04] | Good God, it’s Jeremy! | 天哪,我是谢洛米! |
[36:07] | Yeah it’s me! | 对,是我! |
[36:08] | I never thought I’d hear your voice again. | 想不到能再听到你的声音 |
[36:10] | Well, you see I got your postcard and… | 我收到你的明信片 |
[36:12] | This sounds ridiculous but… | 说来荒谬,不过… |
[36:14] | Well I traced every Memphis bar and grill. | 我找遍了曼菲斯的烤肉酒吧 |
[36:16] | There must be at least ninety. | 起码九十家 |
[36:17] | I know its crazy and… | 我知道很疯… |
[36:19] | I just wanted to say thanks for staying in touch. | 我只是想谢谢你跟我保持联络 |
[36:22] | I miss you. I miss your company. | 我挂着你,挂着有你作伴 |
[36:24] | I never thought I’d hear from you again! | 想不到会再收到你的消息! |
[36:28] | It’s not really you is it? | 其实不是你,对吧? |
[36:30] | No I know you don’t know me. | 我知道你不认识我 |
[36:32] | But your name’s Elizabeth. | 但你叫伊莉莎白 |
[36:35] | Well, I just… I just wanted | 我只是想… |
[36:37] | I just wanted to say hello really, and… | 只是想打声招呼,真的 |
[36:40] | I wanted to speak to my friend. | 我想跟我朋友说话 |
[36:42] | Yeah. | 是… |
[36:44] | No no, I don’t want to order any fried chicken. | 不…不…我不想叫炸鸡 |
[36:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:49] | Thanks for listening. | 谢谢你聆听 |
[36:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:56] | Goddamn son of a bitch… | 该死狗养的… |
[36:59] | I need to talk to you! | 我有话跟你说! |
[37:01] | Not in here. Let’s take this outside. | 别在这里,我们出去说 |
[37:02] | No! I want to talk about it right here! | 不!我要在这里说! |
[37:06] | So you feel more like a man now do you? | 你现在觉得像个真男人了吗? |
[37:09] | You feel all big and strong. | 又高大又威猛 |
[37:12] | I mean you could have killed him! | 你差点打死他! |
[37:14] | Yeah, no body ever said sleeping with someone else’s wife | 对,没有人说跟别人老婆上床 |
[37:17] | was a safe vocation. | 是安全的勾当 |
[37:18] | Oh goddammit Arnie! | 妈的,阿尼! |
[37:20] | We’re, we’re separated! | 我们已经分居了! |
[37:22] | I don’t live with you anymore! | 我不再跟你住了! |
[37:24] | I don’t talk to you anymore! | 不再跟你说话了! |
[37:25] | You are my goddamn wife! | 你是我妈的老婆! |
[37:26] | And I am still your goddamn husband! | 我还是你妈的老公! |
[37:29] | No, no you’re not… | 不,你不是… |
[37:31] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[37:33] | Well then what am I? | 那么我是谁? |
[37:36] | You’re nothing. | 你谁也不是 |
[37:38] | Nothing to me. | 对我来说谁都不是 |
[37:40] | Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby. | 苏琳,求求你,求求你宝贝 |
[37:43] | Don’t do this, don’t do this to me. | 别这样,别这样对我 |
[37:45] | I love you, I love you so much. | 我爱你,我很爱你 |
[37:48] | I just, I just need a little more time. | 我只是,只是需要一点时间 |
[37:50] | Goddammit Arnie! | 妈的,阿尼! |
[37:52] | No, no you gotta let me go. | 你该放手了 |
[37:55] | I can’t do it anymore. You gotta let me go now. | 我再也受不了,你必需让我走 |
[37:58] | I’m gonna go, I’m restart my life | 我必需离开,重新开始 |
[38:00] | and I’m gonna get me a job. | 我要找份工作 |
[38:02] | You’re gonna get a job, right? | 你要找工作? |
[38:04] | Yes I am. | 没错 |
[38:05] | You don’t need a job… | 你不需要工作 |
[38:07] | What with all those boyfriends of yours. | 有那么多男朋友 |
[38:09] | All you gotta do is just start charging. | 每次向他们收钱就行了 |
[38:12] | You bastard! | 你这混蛋! |
[38:15] | YOU GODDAMN BASTARD! | 妈的混蛋! |
[38:18] | You bastard Arnie! | 阿尼,你这混蛋! |
[38:19] | I’m through with you! | 我跟你完了! |
[38:22] | You hear me? I’m through! | 听见没有?完了! |
[38:24] | I’m through with you! It is over! It is over! | 我跟你完了!一切结束了! |
[38:27] | You understand me? | 明不明白? |
[38:43] | Sue Lynne, | 苏琳 |
[38:45] | I swear to god, if you walk out of here, | 我发誓,要是你出了这门口 |
[38:48] | I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[38:58] | Then what? | 然后怎样? |
[39:02] | Arnie, be calm now… | 阿尼,冷静些 |
[39:04] | you don’t want to do this. | 别乱来 |
[39:06] | It’s over! | 完了! |
[40:32] | It’s too much. | 太多了 |
[40:34] | Nuh uh. | 不 |
[40:36] | No no no… | 不多 |
[40:42] | You’re saving up to buy a car, right? | 你不是要储钱买车吗? |
[40:48] | Well, I… I don’t want you driving around in some | 我不希望你开部破与车 |
[40:53] | junker. | 到处跑 |
[40:56] | So some cop can pull you over for a failed inspection. | 让警察截停验车不合格 |
[41:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:47] | You forgot these. | 你忘了这些 |
[42:02] | Yeah… you can just get rid of those. | 你都拿去扔掉吧 |
[42:29] | The police said it was an accident. | 警方说是意外 |
[42:31] | He couldn’t see where he was going | 他看不清楚前路 |
[42:33] | and he skidded off the road. | 滑出了路面 |
[43:33] | Can you give me a vodka? | 来!给我一杯伏特加 |
[43:54] | This is my first drink in six years. | 我六年来第一杯酒 |
[43:58] | Haven’t touched the stuff for six years. | 六年没碰过这东西了 |
[44:14] | Hey everybody! | 大家好! |
[44:16] | Let’s all drink to Arnie Copeland. | 我们敬阿尼高伯兰一杯 |
[44:19] | He was guardian of our highways | 他是我们公路的守护神 |
[44:22] | and defender of our freedom! | 自由的捍卫者! |
[44:36] | Well, this stuff tastes pretty darn awful. | 这东西真难喝 |
[44:41] | But I guess nobody drinks it for the taste, right? | 大概没人在意它的味道,对吗? |
[44:45] | Give me another one. | 再来一杯 |
[45:49] | Cheeseburgers? | 芝士汉堡包? |
[45:55] | Whiskey? | 威士忌? |
[45:59] | This isn’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[46:01] | It’s Arnie’s tab. | 这是阿尼挂的账 |
[46:19] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 给我干嘛? |
[46:23] | Put it in a frame and hang it on my wall? | 裱起来挂在墙上吗? |
[46:31] | Travis wants you to settle it. | 崔维斯想你结账 |
[46:37] | Travis! | 崔维斯! |
[46:43] | What are you giving this to me for!? | 你给我这东西干嘛?! |
[46:48] | This is Arnie’s tab, not mine! | 这是阿尼的账,不是我的! |
[46:51] | Why are you giving this to me!? | 你拿给我干嘛?! |
[46:54] | He was your husband. | 他是你老公 |
[46:56] | Or does that matter at all? | 不过那有关系吗? |
[46:57] | He’s dead! | 他死了! |
[47:00] | So if you want your money, you better call his lawyer. | 你想收钱应该找他的律师 |
[47:04] | Don’t give this to me! | 不要拿给我! |
[47:06] | Oh God, what a piece of work you are… | 我的天,你真够讨厌 |
[47:08] | God only knows what Arnie saw in you. | 天知道阿尼怎会看上你 |
[47:11] | I hate you Travis! | 崔维斯,我恨你! |
[47:17] | I hate you… | 我恨你… |
[47:23] | Lizzie! | 莉丝! |
[47:25] | Make sure she gets home safe. | 护送她回家 |
[47:27] | Go on now. | 立即去 |
[47:28] | Go on! | 去呀! |
[47:44] | Hey Sue Lynne? | 苏琳? |
[47:50] | Sue Lynne? | 苏琳? |
[47:53] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[47:56] | Come on let me take you home. | 让我送你回家吧 |
[48:14] | I was | 那一年… |
[48:17] | seventeen when he pulled me over. | 他截停我时我十七岁 |
[48:23] | High as a kite. | 醉得一塌糊涂 |
[48:29] | “You been drinking, Miss? “ | 小姐,你喝酒了?, |
[48:34] | So I smiled. | 我微微一笑… |
[48:37] | Bat my eyes. | 挤眉弄眼 |
[48:43] | Who’d have thought we’d be married. | 谁想到我们会结婚? |
[48:49] | In love with a cop, | 爱上一个警察 |
[48:53] | and stuck in this godforesaken town. | 困在这了无人烟的地方 |
[49:00] | He was so crazy about me. | 他疯狂地爱我 |
[49:06] | I couldn’t breathe. | 我简直喘不过气 |
[49:12] | So we tried | 于是我们.尝试… |
[49:16] | drinking our way back into love. | 以喝酒来找回爱情 |
[49:22] | But it never made sense in the morning. | 但早上醒来总觉得没意思 |
[49:29] | So I ran. | 于是我玩失踪 |
[49:34] | And every time I came back, | 每次回来 |
[49:38] | he was here. | 他仍然在 |
[49:41] | And he was still crazy about me. | 仍然为我疯狂 |
[49:49] | You know, | 你知道 |
[49:54] | I used to daydream about him dying. | 我以前会幻想他死了 |
[50:02] | I thought it was the | 我觉得… |
[50:06] | only way I’d get clear of him. | 只有那样才能摆脱他 |
[50:15] | You must have hated him. | 你一定很恨他 |
[50:21] | I didn’t hate him. | 我不恨他 |
[50:27] | I just wanted him to | 我只是希望他… |
[50:32] | let go of me. | 放开我 |
[50:36] | And… | 结果… |
[50:41] | now that he has, | 现在他放手了 |
[50:49] | it hurts me more than | 我只感到痛… |
[50:55] | anything else in the whole world. | 痛得肝肠寸断 |
[51:10] | This is where we met. | 我们在这里认识 |
[51:22] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[52:27] | Well, I heard you had a day job | 听说你白天也上班 |
[52:31] | I’m saving for a car | 我在储钱买车 |
[52:32] | Well, I’m leaving town for good so | 我准备永远离开这里 |
[52:36] | I wanted to take care of a few things | 有几件事必需处理 |
[52:38] | Arnie’s tab came out to eight hundred dollars | 阿尼总共记了八百元的账 |
[52:43] | I guess you can give it to Travis and | 你拿去给崔维斯 |
[52:46] | he can mark the debt paid | 让他把账消了 |
[52:49] | I’ll give it to Travis tonight | 我今晚拿给他 |
[52:52] | Shock might give him a heart attack | 他可能会喝得心脏病发 |
[53:10] | I have a favor to ask you | 我想请你帮帮忙 |
[53:15] | Could you keep his bill hanging? | 可以继续贴起他的账单吗? |
[53:21] | So they don’t forget him too soon? | 以免大家太快忘记他? |
[53:27] | OK | 好 |
[53:59] | I guess for Sue Lynne, leaving this town was like dying | 对苏琳来说,离开这镇就像死去 |
[54:06] | I wonder how people would remember Arnie | 不知道人们会记得阿尼什么 |
[54:11] | When you’re gone, all that’s left behind are the memories | 人一旦离开,就只留下 |
[54:14] | you created in other people’s lives | 为别人制造的回忆 |
[54:19] | or just a couple of items on a bill | 或是账单上的几道餐点 |
[54:30] | I began receiving postcards from her regularly | 我开始定期收到她的明信片 |
[54:33] | Instead of calling strangers, I decided to change my strategy | 与其不断地打电话给陌生人, 我改为写信 |
[54:39] | It was tiring writing the same words over and over again | 重复写着同样的字很疲累 |
[54:43] | but all worth it if only one of them reached her | 但只要她能收到一张就值得了 |
[55:04] | I always had the feeling I could say anything to you. | 我总觉得能跟你畅所欲言 |
[55:09] | Enclosed is a bill I’ve created for you | 附上我为你特制的账单 |
[55:11] | in memory of our time together | 纪念我们共处的时光 |
[55:16] | I wonder how you remember me | 不知道你会记得我的什么 |
[55:21] | As the girl who liked blueberry pies | 一个爱吃蓝莓批的女孩 |
[55:27] | or the girl with the broken heart? | 还是一个心碎的女孩? |
[56:53] | Still rolling your own cigarettes? | 还是自己卷烟? |
[57:01] | You want one? | 你要吗? |
[57:03] | Yeah | 好 |
[57:19] | Tastes different | 味道不一样 |
[57:22] | It’s probably just been in my pocket too long | 也许在袋里放得太久 |
[57:29] | It’s a shame you can’t smoke in cafes anymore | 可惜餐馆全面禁烟 |
[57:32] | You can’t smoke anywhere anymore | 现在哪里都不能抽了 |
[57:36] | You should’ve changed the place | 你应该换换布置 |
[57:39] | It’s not that much different | 这里跟以前差不多 |
[57:41] | I’ve been meaning to buy new chairs | 我一直想买新椅子 |
[57:43] | but I couldn’t never find any that match | 就是找不到 |
[57:45] | the tables and the tiles | 跟苔和瓷砖合亲的 |
[57:48] | Shouldn’t be hard | 应该不难找 |
[57:50] | Maybe you’re just looking in the wrong places or | 也许你找错地方了 |
[57:53] | maybe you’re just sentimental | 或者太感情用事 |
[58:00] | You look lovely | 你很好看 |
[58:01] | I’m starting to look like my mom | 我开始变得像我妈 |
[58:04] | It’s better than looking like your dad | 总好过像你爸 |
[58:05] | I’ve seen photos of him | 我看过他的照片 |
[58:16] | You still have the keys? | 那串锁匙还在吗? |
[58:20] | Yeah… I always remember what you said | 在,我记得你说过 |
[58:24] | about never throwing them away, about never | 千万不要扔掉 |
[58:26] | closing those doors forever. I remember | 永远不要把门关上,我还记得 |
[58:30] | Sometimes, even if you have the keys | 有时就算你手上有锁匙 |
[58:34] | those doors still | 门还是打不开 |
[58:37] | can’t be opened, can they? | 不是吗? |
[58:42] | Even if the door is open | 就算门没锁 |
[58:44] | the person you’re looking for may not be there, Katya | 你要找的人也可能不在了,卡雅 |
[58:54] | A few years ago, I had a dream | 几年前,我做了个梦 |
[58:58] | It began in the summer | 梦始于夏天 |
[59:00] | and was over by the following spring | 终结于次年春天 |
[59:05] | In between, there was as many unhappy nights | 当中有许多不开心的晚上 |
[59:08] | as there were happy days | 也有很多快乐的日子 |
[59:10] | Most of them took place in this cafe | 大多数发生在这家餐室 |
[59:16] | And then one night | 然后有一晚 |
[59:18] | a door slammed and the dream was over | 那扇门被大力关上,梦醒了 |
[59:37] | I should be going | 我该走了 |
[59:40] | I have to catch a flight in the morning | 早上要赶飞机 |
[59:43] | Thanks for the smoke. | 谢谢你的烟 |
[59:53] | You know, I didn’t even think you’d still be here | 我根本没想过你仍然会在这里 |
[59:57] | Why’d you come? | 那你为什么来? |
[1:00:02] | I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember | 大概是想看看我还记不记得… |
[1:00:07] | what it felt like | 当时的感觉 |
[1:00:21] | Goodbye, Jeremy | 再见,谢洛米 |
[1:00:31] | Bye, Katya | 再见,卡雅 |
[1:00:49] | Cocktails? | 鸡尾酒? |
[1:00:50] | A screwdriver, please | 橙汁加伏特加,谢谢 |
[1:00:51] | Here you go | 你的 |
[1:00:52] | Dear Jeremy | 亲爱的谢洛米 |
[1:00:55] | I’ve always been fascinated by card players | 我总是被玩啤牌的人吸引 |
[1:00:59] | They risk everything on their instincts and their luck | 他们靠直觉与运气赌上一切 |
[1:01:03] | I wonder if I would be able to make the same moves | 如果我也在牌桌上 |
[1:01:06] | in their position | 不晓得能不能有同样的豪举 |
[1:01:08] | Or would I just fold? | 还是会摊牌? |
[1:01:12] | Sweetheart, do you mind? | 甜心,你干嘛? |
[1:01:18] | Uh-oh look at that | 看看 |
[1:01:21] | She gets another one this kid | 这小女子又赢了 |
[1:01:22] | You know Leslie you got that fancy Jag | 莱丝莉,你已经有部积架了 |
[1:01:24] | you working on a Rolls Royce now? | 还要买部劳斯莱斯? |
[1:01:27] | Aloha, you forgot to tip the waitress | 阿箩哈,你忘了打赏 |
[1:01:30] | Actually I didn’t forget dick | 其实我没忘记 |
[1:01:32] | Because I never tip | 因为我从来不打赏 |
[1:01:33] | What do you mean you never tip? | 什么叫从来不打赏? |
[1:01:35] | I mean Harlan can afford to pay his own people | 哈兰已经付他们人工 |
[1:01:37] | I don’t know why I have to | 我为什么还要打赏 |
[1:01:38] | You can be cheap or you can be lucky | 小气的人不走运 |
[1:01:40] | but you can’t be both. Not in the long run | 走运的人不小气 |
[1:01:42] | Here ya go, toots | 拿去吧,小妹 |
[1:01:44] | That is from Mr. Aloha over there | 这是那位阿箩哈先生给的 |
[1:01:47] | He’s gonna pay me back, he doesn’t know it yet | 他还 未知道他会还给我 |
[1:01:50] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[1:01:52] | Your luck just went south | 你的运气跑了 |
[1:01:54] | Who’s blinds? | 该谁下盲注? |
[1:01:57] | Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time | 在赌场工作时间太长会失去时间感 |
[1:02:02] | And I’m never sure whether it’s day or night | 我总分不清白天和黑夜 |
[1:02:06] | But at least I don’t have to worry about my sleeping problem anymore | 不过起码不必担心失眠问题了 |
[1:02:11] | Somehow it’s gone away | 它不知怎的消失了 |
[1:02:23] | How much you got left, sweet cheeks? | 你还剩多少,甜姐儿? |
[1:02:25] | Because that’s what I bet | 我赌你剩下全部筹码 |
[1:02:31] | Eighteen-twenty | 一千八百二十 |
[1:02:35] | You on a big draw, Aloha? | 阿箩哈,你有好牌? |
[1:02:37] | Because otherwise you’re just about dead | 否则你死定了 |
[1:02:51] | You are on a big draw | 你确实有好牌 |
[1:02:53] | Twelve outs twice | 赢面很大 |
[1:02:55] | You wanna do business? | 我们谈谈生意如何? |
[1:02:56] | Make me an offer | 你开个盘口 |
[1:02:58] | How about you take six hundred and I take a thousand | 你拿六百,我拿一千 |
[1:03:00] | and we gamble for the rest? | 就赌剩下的 |
[1:03:02] | I say I need more than that | 我要的不只这个数 |
[1:03:04] | Doesn’t seem fair to you? | 觉得不公平? |
[1:03:05] | I feel like gambling | 我想大赌 |
[1:03:07] | So what do you want me to do? | 你们想我怎么做? |
[1:03:08] | You heard the man. | 你都听见了 |
[1:03:10] | He wants to gamble. Deal | 他想赌,派牌 |
[1:03:16] | Bet you wish you took that six hundred now,huh Aloha? | 你早知道收下那六百算了,是吧? |
[1:03:20] | Don’t get too cocky little girl | 别太神气,小妹妹 |
[1:03:22] | Five of hearts still in that deck | 红心5还没出呢 |
[1:03:24] | Oh come on | 不要这样吧 |
[1:03:26] | We can all dream, Aloha | 人人都可以做梦 |
[1:03:30] | I wish you luck | 祝你好运 |
[1:03:32] | Why don’t you deal the card? | 还不派牌? |
[1:03:33] | Fine | 好 |
[1:03:38] | Wait, wait, how did you do that? | 等等,你怎么有这本事? |
[1:03:41] | Ok I swear I wasn’t cheating | 我可没出千 |
[1:03:43] | I had the deck in my hand | 牌在我手上 |
[1:03:46] | Pass it to the sugardaddy here | 都拿来给契爷吧 |
[1:03:48] | I’m telling my grandkids about that one | 以后我要告诉儿孙这铺牌 |
[1:03:55] | Maybe | 或者 |
[1:03:58] | A salad. That’d be healthy, right? | 一份沙律,沙律有益,对吗? |
[1:04:01] | I don’t think I could get it down though | 不过我应该吃不下 |
[1:04:03] | All that chewing and swallowing | 又要嚼又要吞 |
[1:04:07] | Maybe I’ll get some eggs | 还是吃蛋好了 |
[1:04:10] | Protein, right? | 有蛋白质,对吗? |
[1:04:11] | How would you like them? | 要怎样的蛋? |
[1:04:13] | Tied in a knot and nailed to the floor | 绑着往地上扔 |
[1:04:15] | Or maybe you can just crack ’em over my head | 或者直接往我头上砸 |
[1:04:18] | and let ’em trickle down my cheeks | 让蛋汁流到脸上 |
[1:04:23] | Beth | 白丝 |
[1:04:26] | Why don’t I just go ask them right now? | 不如我现在去问他们好了? |
[1:04:32] | So who is gonna lend me a grand so I can get back in? | 谁会借我一千,让我翻本? |
[1:04:36] | Sam, come on, this is me we’re talking about | 阿森,是我要借 |
[1:04:40] | Why can’t you just advance me the cash | 你先垫支现金给我 |
[1:04:44] | and I will wire you back the money within 24 hours | 我二十四小时内电汇还给你 |
[1:04:47] | You won’t even have a chance to miss it | 快到你不知道借过给我 |
[1:04:51] | Yeah? | 好吗? |
[1:04:52] | Well fuck you very much! | 妈的多谢了! |
[1:04:58] | Rough night, huh? | 今晚不顺心? |
[1:05:00] | You could say that | 可以这么说 |
[1:05:05] | How did you wind up in this hellhole? | 你怎会来到这鬼地方? |
[1:05:07] | The bus just dropped me off here | 巴士在这里放我下车 |
[1:05:09] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪里来? |
[1:05:10] | New York | 纽约 |
[1:05:11] | You came all the way here from New York on a bus? | 山长水远从纽约搭巴士来? |
[1:05:14] | Sounds awful | 真可怕 |
[1:05:16] | Actually, I was on quite a few of them | 其实我搭了好几次巴士 |
[1:05:20] | You must love buses | 你一定很爱搭巴士 |
[1:05:22] | I wanna get a car but | 我想买车,但是… |
[1:05:25] | it’s not easy saving money | 储钱不容易 |
[1:05:27] | How much you got? | 你储了多少? |
[1:05:29] | About twenty-one, twenty-two hundred | 大约二千一二 |
[1:05:37] | Hey Beth | 白丝 |
[1:05:41] | I’ve got a proposition for you | 我有个提议 |
[1:05:43] | What kind of proposition? | 什么提议? |
[1:05:45] | See, I need a stake | 我需要赌本 |
[1:05:48] | There’s a man I could call in Vegas | 拉斯维加斯有个人能帮我 |
[1:05:50] | but I don’t want to do that | 但我不想找他 |
[1:05:52] | I’m gonna win that game | 这一局我会赢 |
[1:05:54] | I’m a stronger player than any of them | 我比他们都强 |
[1:05:57] | If you give me a chance I’m gonna clean their clocks. | 你给我机会,他们会输得落花流水 |
[1:06:03] | How much do you need? | 需要多少? |
[1:06:05] | Well your twenty two hundred would get me back in | 你的二千二能让我重回赌局 |
[1:06:09] | And then, once I cash out | 我一赢 |
[1:06:12] | you’ll get your money back plus a third of my winnings | 就连本带我赢的三份之一还你 |
[1:06:16] | But what if you lose? | 要是你输呢? |
[1:06:19] | If I lose, you get my car | 要是我输,你拿我的车 |
[1:06:24] | It’s a brand new Jag | 是全新的积架 |
[1:06:26] | This way | 这样的话 |
[1:06:28] | whatever happens | 无论如何 |
[1:06:29] | you’ve got your ass covered from here to Houston | 你都可以一路平安去到休斯顿 |
[1:06:36] | You got to give me a minute here | 给我一点时间 |
[1:06:38] | It’s been a long night | 我忙了一整晚 |
[1:06:45] | I got an empty stomach. Just give me a minute | 肚子空空如也,给我一点时间 |
[1:06:48] | You take your time | 你慢慢来 |
[1:06:49] | I wouldn’t want you choking on your food | 我不希望你被食物呛死 |
[1:06:54] | Shit it’s cold! | 妈的,好冷! |
[1:06:55] | I know | 我知道 |
[1:07:31] | I’ll do it | 我去马 |
[1:07:33] | Oh my, look who’s back | 哎呀,看谁回来了 |
[1:07:36] | I thought you’d be halfway to Vegas in that fancy ass Jag of yours | 还以为你已经飞车去赌城了 |
[1:07:39] | I figure why not let you pay for my gas | 我打算劳烦你付汽油费 |
[1:08:06] | Gotta raise again | 又得加注了 |
[1:08:09] | Five hundred | 五百 |
[1:08:15] | Oh one of these days one of us is going to have | 你这样加下去 |
[1:08:17] | something when you raise! | 迟早有人出事! |
[1:08:19] | Listen, why don’t you just wink at me when that happens | 到时记得跟我眨眨眼 |
[1:08:21] | so I know, alright? | 以便我知道,好吗? |
[1:09:12] | Raise | 加 |
[1:09:16] | I’m all in | 我赌全部 |
[1:09:26] | You want to give me a count on that? | 现在总共多少? |
[1:09:29] | Fifteen… Fifteen thirty-five | 千五…一千五百三十五 |
[1:09:37] | Too rich for me | 我跟不起 |
[1:09:51] | I don’t know what’s worse | 不知道哪一样比较糟 |
[1:09:52] | That cute smile or that ugly shirt | 那可爱微笑还是那件瑰亲衣 |
[1:09:58] | I’ll give you some action | 我就跟你玩 |
[1:10:09] | Hey | 嗨 |
[1:10:13] | Hey, what happened? | 结果怎样? |
[1:10:15] | The car’s yours | 车是你的了 |
[1:10:18] | You’ve got to give me a ride though | 但你必需载我一程 |
[1:10:32] | So where we going? | 去哪里? |
[1:10:33] | Vegas | 赌城 |
[1:10:41] | She said she knew some people in Vegas who could stake her | 她说赌城有人能给她赌本 |
[1:10:44] | get her started again | 让她再起炉灶 |
[1:10:46] | But she didn’t seem to be in a hurry to get there | 但她似乎不急着到那里 |
[1:10:55] | Hey Leslie, are you asleep? | 莱丝莉,你睡着了? |
[1:10:59] | No | 没有 |
[1:11:01] | I keep playing old poker hands in my head | 我念念不忘以前的好牌 |
[1:11:05] | You? | 你呢? |
[1:11:07] | Same | 也念念不忘… |
[1:11:09] | Except for the poker | 但不是想啤牌 |
[1:11:11] | What are you replaying? | 那你想什么? |
[1:11:14] | Just some stuff that happened back in New York | 一些在纽约发生的事 |
[1:11:20] | Hey, the man you told me about in Vegas | 你说的赌城那个人 |
[1:11:23] | that could give you the money | 可以给你钱的那个人 |
[1:11:25] | Yeah? | 怎样? |
[1:11:27] | Is he a boyfriend? | 是你男朋友吗? |
[1:11:30] | No | 不是 |
[1:11:32] | I haven’t had very much luck with boyfriends | 我没什么男人运 |
[1:11:34] | I’ve had a few but | 以前交过几个 |
[1:11:36] | none that I could ever ask for anything, let alone money | 可依靠的都没有,更别提借钱 |
[1:11:42] | Now you want to know who the man in Vegas is | 你想知道那个人是谁 |
[1:11:46] | but you’re too polite to ask | 却不好意思开口 |
[1:11:47] | No | 不 |
[1:11:50] | It’s not important | 那不重要 |
[1:11:53] | He’s my father | 他是我爸 |
[1:11:55] | Taught me how to play poker | 是他教我打牌的 |
[1:12:00] | He had me figuring odds around the same time | 其他小孩还在学数手指 |
[1:12:02] | other kids were learning how to count | 他已经教我赔率了 |
[1:12:05] | He used to tell people | 他老是跟人说 |
[1:12:06] | that I thought the number that came after ten | 我以为10后面的数字 |
[1:12:09] | was Jack | 是J |
[1:12:13] | So I can ask him for money or anything, but | 我可以跟他要钱,但是… |
[1:12:20] | I won’t | 我不会 |
[1:12:35] | Trust everyone but always cut the cards | 相信别人,但一定要切牌 |
[1:12:39] | Best thing my father ever taught me | 这是我爸教落最有用的真理 |
[1:12:42] | You know what that means? | 你知道什么意思吗? |
[1:12:43] | It means never trust anybody | 就是不要相信任何人 |
[1:12:47] | If you’re so good at reading people | 你那么会观察别人… |
[1:12:49] | Then why did I lose? | 为什么还会输? |
[1:12:50] | Yeah | 对啊 |
[1:12:51] | Because you can’t always win | 因为你不可能永远都赢 |
[1:12:53] | You can beat players but you can’t beat luck | 你能击败对手,但不能击败运气 |
[1:12:57] | Sometimes your rhythm’s off | 如果运势不佳 |
[1:12:59] | you read the person right but still do the wrong thing | 看透别人还是会出差错 |
[1:13:02] | Because you trust them? | 因为你信任他们? |
[1:13:03] | Because you can’t even trust yourself | 因为你连自己都信不过 |
[1:13:06] | Shit | 妈的 |
[1:13:10] | Nobody I want to hear from | 我谁都不想接听 |
[1:13:12] | Nobody? | 谁都不想? |
[1:13:13] | Nobody! | 谁都不想! |
[1:13:29] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么会有这个号码? |
[1:13:31] | You know this is the third time this month I’ve have change it? | 这个月我已经换了三次号码 |
[1:13:34] | Just leave me the hell alone! Stop calling! | 不要烦我!别再打来了! |
[1:13:40] | Dammit! | 可恶! |
[1:13:41] | Beth, answer it for me | 白丝,替我接听 |
[1:13:44] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么? |
[1:13:45] | Tell them its the wrong number and not to call again | 就说打错了,叫他们别再打来 |
[1:13:47] | Okay | 好 |
[1:13:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:13:52] | Sorry, you have- | 抱歉,你打… |
[1:13:54] | From where? | 哪里打来? |
[1:13:57] | Okay | 好的 |
[1:14:00] | Okay… you sure? | 好…你肯定? |
[1:14:03] | Okay, thank you… bye | 好的,谢谢你,再见 |
[1:14:09] | It was someone from a hospital in Vegas | 是赌城一间医院打来的 |
[1:14:12] | They said your dad’s there | 他们说你爸爸入了院 |
[1:14:15] | And they said he’s dying | 说他快死了 |
[1:14:20] | Son of a bitch | 王八蛋 |
[1:14:22] | That man… always dying | 那个男人,老是快死了 |
[1:14:34] | It’s a trick, okay? | 骗人的,知道吗? |
[1:14:37] | He’s pulled this on me before | 之前已经玩过我 |
[1:14:39] | Says he has to see me, he’s dying | 说他必需见我,他快死了 |
[1:14:41] | And then | 结果… |
[1:14:42] | you know how many times I’ve fallen for that? | 知道我上过多少次当吗? |
[1:14:44] | But it was someone from the hospital that called it wasn’t him | 但那是院方打来的,不是他本人 |
[1:14:47] | So what Beth? | 那又怎样? |
[1:14:49] | You think he couldn’t pay someone | 他不能付钱 |
[1:14:50] | to make the phone call for him? | 找人打电话吗? |
[1:14:53] | I swear, is there anyone you don’t trust? | 这世上你有不信任的人吗? |
[1:14:58] | Well he must really want to see you to make up a story like that | 他一定很想见你才编这种故事 |
[1:15:26] | Geez, you are just dying to ask me something | 哎呀!你有话很想问我 |
[1:15:29] | What? | 是什么? |
[1:15:30] | I didn’t say anything | 我什么都没说 |
[1:15:31] | You didn’t have to. I can read you | 你不必说,我看得出来 |
[1:15:33] | I can even guess what you wanna ask | 我甚至猜得到你想问什么 |
[1:15:36] | You wanna ask | 你想问 |
[1:15:39] | “What if he is dying? ” “What if the message is legit? “ | 如果他快死了呢?如果口信是真的呢? |
[1:15:42] | Well what if he is? | 如果真的又怎样? |
[1:15:47] | The thing is Beth | 问题是,白丝 |
[1:15:49] | I don’t care | 我不在乎 |
[1:15:51] | He lives, he dies | 他是死是活 |
[1:15:53] | whatever | 都无所谓 |
[1:15:55] | I don’t fucking care | 我他妈的不在乎 |
[1:16:06] | You’re lying | 你说谎 |
[1:16:30] | I’m not going in there | 我不会进去 |
[1:16:31] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:32] | I can’t. What- what if I go in there | 我不能去,如果我进去一看 |
[1:16:35] | and he’s just sitting up in his room | 他就坐在病房里 |
[1:16:38] | with his dead beat friends playing gin rummy | 和几个猪朋狗友打牌 |
[1:16:40] | or, I dunno, detoxing, getting a mole removed | 或者只不过来排毒,或者脱痣 |
[1:16:45] | You know it’s more serious than that | 你明知事态严重得多 |
[1:16:46] | No, I don’t know that and neither do you | 我不知道,你也不知道 |
[1:16:52] | Listen, you do me a favor. You go in there for me | 帮帮忙,你进去看看 |
[1:16:55] | Me? | 我? |
[1:16:57] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[1:16:59] | Because you are safe. There’s no way he can hurt you | 因为你安全,他不能伤害你 |
[1:17:03] | Go, c’mon | 去啊! |
[1:17:13] | Fine | 好吧 |
[1:17:25] | I am sorry | 非常遗憾 |
[1:17:27] | You know we tried to phone a couple days | 我们打了两天电话 |
[1:17:29] | but couldn’t seem to reach you | 却联络不到你 |
[1:17:32] | He was- | 他已经… |
[1:17:33] | You should’ve come earlier | 你应该早点来 |
[1:17:44] | He put you up to this!? | 他串同你来骗我? |
[1:17:47] | How much he pay you huh!? | 他给你多少钱?吓! |
[1:17:49] | Jesus | 老天… |
[1:17:50] | You’re so good at reading people? | 你这么会看人 |
[1:17:52] | Can’t you see it in my face!? | 难道从我的表情看不出?! |
[1:17:56] | Leslie, he’s gone! | 莱丝莉,他走了! |
[1:18:03] | You’re lying | 你骗人! |
[1:19:13] | Beth | 白丝… |
[1:19:16] | I can’t give you the car | 这部车不能给你 |
[1:19:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:19:22] | Because the car | 因为这部车… |
[1:19:27] | the car belonged to my father | 是我爸爸的 |
[1:19:32] | Look, he won big one day in a Hold’em game at the Riviera, and | 他有一次在里维耶拉大赢特赢 |
[1:19:38] | went out and bought the next day | 第二天就买了这部车 |
[1:19:40] | It was his pride and joy | 他引以为傲的车 |
[1:19:45] | Til one day I stole his keys, and an hour later I stole his car | 后来我偷了锁匙,跟着偷了车 |
[1:19:50] | I don’t know why I did it | 我也不明白为什么这么做 |
[1:19:52] | Maybe I just | 也许我只是 |
[1:19:53] | wanted to see what he would do, you know? | 想看看他的反应 |
[1:19:56] | Was he gonna report it? | 他会不会报警 |
[1:19:57] | Get his daughter arrested? | 捉他的女儿呢? |
[1:20:03] | He did something better than that | 他做得更漂亮 |
[1:20:06] | He waited until he found out where I wound up | 他等到查到我的下落 |
[1:20:09] | One morning | 有天早上 |
[1:20:10] | a FedEx guy comes with an envelope for me | 我收到一份速递文件 |
[1:20:13] | Inside the envelope’s the title and registration of the car | 里面是车辆授权书和登记证 |
[1:20:20] | Son of a bitch signed it over to me | 那混蛋把车转了给我 |
[1:20:26] | So | 所以… |
[1:20:27] | I’m gonna drive this car until it falls apart | 这部车我要开到它破烂为止 |
[1:20:31] | At least until I do | 起码开到我死 |
[1:20:38] | So what am I supposed to? | 那我怎么办? |
[1:20:41] | Well, Beth | 这个嘛 |
[1:20:45] | I told you I lost everything back at Harlan’s, didn’t I? | 我说我输清光,对吧? |
[1:20:48] | Yeah | 对 |
[1:20:49] | Well, that’s not exactly how it went down | 其实与事实有点出入 |
[1:20:54] | See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth | 那场赌局我大获全胜 |
[1:20:58] | I knocked them off their feet | 把他们打得落花流水 |
[1:21:01] | The cards turned just like I knew they would | 牌开得跟我预料的一样 |
[1:21:04] | I read the other players just right | 我完全看准我的对手 |
[1:21:09] | I walked away with all their money | 我把他们的钱都赢光了 |
[1:21:12] | So you lied to me | 那么你骗了我 |
[1:21:16] | Maybe I didn’t want to share | 或者我不想分给你 |
[1:21:18] | Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were | 或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃 |
[1:21:23] | Maybe I just wanted company. You know? | 或者我只是想找个伴 |
[1:21:27] | It’s a long ride, Beth | 路程很长,白丝 |
[1:21:30] | I didn’t want to go alone | 我不想一个人走 |
[1:22:11] | Can’t do it. Thirty-five hundred’s the best I can give ya | 抱歉,三千五是最低价 |
[1:22:14] | Three thousand. That’s my top | 三千,最多了 |
[1:22:16] | Can’t. Gotta have thirty-five hundred. Sorry | 不行,一定要三千五,对不起 |
[1:22:19] | Thirty-two hundred. Take it or leave it | 三千二,一口价 |
[1:22:21] | You know what? | 照我看? |
[1:22:21] | I’m sure we can find a better deal someplace else. Let’s go | 别家一定有更便宜的,走吧 |
[1:22:24] | I don’t think you will, ladies. Suit yourselves | 我看很难,随便你们 |
[1:22:27] | Thank you! | 谢谢你! |
[1:22:29] | Don’t look back | 别望回头 |
[1:22:31] | Beth, where are you going? | 白丝,你去哪里? |
[1:22:32] | I want that car | 我想要那部车 |
[1:22:33] | Beth not at that price! | 价钱太贵了! |
[1:22:34] | We can get it for three grand by the time we get to my car | 我们上车前他就会减到三千 |
[1:22:38] | I don’t think he’s gonna come down | 我觉得他不会减 |
[1:22:40] | And I think that’s the car I want | 那部车是我想要的 |
[1:22:43] | Have you learned nothing from your time with me? | 你跟着我竟然没学会吗? |
[1:22:46] | You have to stop taking people at their word! | 别再相信别人的话了! |
[1:22:50] | Maybe you should start | 也许你应该开始相信 |
[1:22:54] | You’re hopeless | 你真是无药可救 |
[1:22:56] | You’re hopeless too | 你也是 |
[1:23:14] | Dear Jeremy | 亲爱的谢洛米 |
[1:23:16] | In the last few days, I’ve been learning how to not trust people | 这几天我在学习不信任别人 |
[1:23:20] | and I’m glad I failed | 幸好没有学会 |
[1:23:32] | Sometimes we depend on other people as a mirror | 有时我们以他人作镜子 |
[1:23:35] | To define us and tell us who we are | 来界定自我,认识自我 |
[1:23:40] | And each reflection makes me like myself a little more | 每个反影都令我喜欢自己多一点 |
[1:23:45] | Elizabeth | 依莉莎白 |
[1:24:12] | Hello, Cafe Klyuch | 喂,锁匙餐室 |
[1:24:53] | Rent | 出租 |
[1:25:41] | You still open? | 仍然营业? |
[1:25:43] | No reason for me to still be here if I wasn’t | 打烊我就不会在这里了 |
[1:25:47] | I heard this place has the best coffee and pie in town | 听说这里的咖啡和批全城第一 |
[1:25:50] | Where’d you hear that? | 哪里听来的? |
[1:25:52] | I get around | 我见多识广 |
[1:25:57] | You wanna come inside? | 要进去吗? |
[1:26:00] | It’s cold | 好冷 |
[1:26:02] | What are you doing out here? It’s freezing | 你在外面干什么?冷死了 |
[1:26:04] | It’s a beautiful night. I wanted to get some fresh air | 夜色很美,我想吸点新鲜空气 |
[1:26:07] | Have a seat | 坐吧 |
[1:26:13] | Isn’t this reserved? | 不是留了座吗? |
[1:26:16] | Reserved for you | 为你留的 |
[1:26:23] | Want something to eat? | 要吃什么吗? |
[1:26:27] | Yeah, I’m starving | 要,快饿死了 |
[1:26:30] | What’s good tonight? | 今晚有什么好吃的? |
[1:26:32] | What about a steak? | 牛扒如何? |
[1:26:35] | That sounds good | 听起来不错 |
[1:26:38] | Does it come with home fries? | 配炸薯条 |
[1:26:39] | Or mashed | 或者薯蓉? |
[1:26:40] | They both sound good | 两样似乎都不错 |
[1:26:42] | Half an order of both? | 一半一半如何? |
[1:26:45] | I’ll get the home fries with the steak, medium rare | 我要炸薯条,牛扒半生 |
[1:26:48] | and a side of mashed potatoes | 和一客薯蓉 |
[1:26:50] | Coming right up | 马上就来 |
[1:27:04] | Learning something about me? | 在研究我吗? |
[1:27:08] | There’s something different about you | 你有点不一样 |
[1:27:10] | Or maybe it’s me that’s changed | 又或者是我变了 |
[1:27:14] | Where are the keys? | 那些锁匙呢? |
[1:27:16] | You don’t keep them anymore? | 你不再保留了? |
[1:27:19] | Been trying to give them back to their owners | 我一直设法物归原主 |
[1:27:22] | Do you want yours? | 你要你的吗? |
[1:27:23] | No. I don’t need them anymore | 不,我不再需要了 |
[1:27:28] | What about your keys? | 你那串呢? |
[1:27:32] | I got rid of them | 我扔掉了 |
[1:27:37] | Good night, Jeremy | 晚安,谢洛米 |
[1:27:38] | I’ll see you tomorrow | 明天见 |
[1:27:54] | You know I came here the night I left | 我离开那晚有来过这里 |
[1:27:57] | but I didn’t make it past the front door | 但是没有走进门 |
[1:28:03] | I almost walked in but I knew that if I did | 差一点便进来,但如果我一进来 |
[1:28:06] | I would just be the same old Elizabeth | 我就还是依与的伊莉莎白 |
[1:28:10] | I didn’t want to be that person anymore | 我不想再当那个人了 |
[1:28:27] | Hope you enjoy it | 希望你喜欢 |
[1:28:39] | Are they still left untouched at the end of the night? | 仍然是打烊都没人点吗? |
[1:28:41] | Yep, more or less | 可以这么说 |
[1:28:45] | Then why do you keep making them? | 为什么还要做呢? |
[1:28:51] | Well I always like having one around just in case | 我喜欢烘一个摆着 |
[1:28:53] | you pop in and fancy a slice | 以备你随时出现想吃一件 |
[1:29:02] | Do you remember that last night you were here? | 记得你最后来的那一晚吗? |
[1:29:06] | When you practically ate an entire pie all by yourself? | 几乎一个人吃掉整个批 |
[1:29:09] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:29:12] | I remember getting really drunk and | 我记得我喝得很醉 |
[1:29:15] | having a god awful hangover the next day | 第二天宿醉得厉害 |
[1:29:19] | Nothing else? | 不记得别的? |
[1:29:23] | No, nothing else | 不记得 |
[1:29:31] | Or don’t you have a tape I can watch? | 不是有监视录影带可看吗? |
[1:29:35] | I do… but… | 有是有,不过… |
[1:29:37] | I’ve watched it so many times | 我看了太多次 |
[1:29:39] | that the picture started fading to black and white | 画面开始褪成黑白 |
[1:29:41] | And now it’s completely unwatchable | 现在已经完全不能看了 |
[1:29:44] | Must have been an interesting night | 那一夜一定很有趣 |
[1:29:45] | It was | 的确是 |
[1:29:52] | Never seen a girl eat so much in all my life | 我这辈子没见过女子这么大食 |
[1:29:58] | Like this? | 像这样吗? |
[1:30:03] | No, it was more like this | 不,是这样 |
[1:30:12] | It’s good pie | 很好吃的批 |
[1:31:41] | It took me nearly a year to get here | 我花了将近一年才来到这里 |
[1:31:47] | It wasn’t so hard to cross that street afterall | 其实要过那条马路并不难 |
[1:31:51] | It all depends on who’s waiting for you on the other side | 就看谁在对面等你 |