Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Murder Mystery(谋杀疑云)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Murder Mystery(谋杀疑云)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:谋杀疑云
英文名称:Murder Mystery
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:34] So I put my finger here, and check this… 我把手指放在这里 猜猜怎么着
[00:37] the watch tells me I have a heart problem. 这手表就能告诉我 我有心脏病
[00:40] Wouldn’t a mirror tell you the same thing? 照镜子不也能看出来吗
[00:42] Yeah, but this has weather, too. 但这个还能看天气预报呢
[00:44] Okay. 说的也是
[00:45] We got an hour until we’re meeting the ladies for dinner. 距离跟女士们共进晚餐还有一小时
[00:47] – Yeah. – You wanna catch a beer? -是啊 -要去喝啤酒吗
[00:49] I can’t. I gotta run a few errands. 不行 我还有点事要做
[00:51] What? You don’t want a beer? What’s wrong? 什么 你竟然不想喝酒 到底什么事
[00:53] I… 我
[00:54] got the results back from the detective exam. 收到那个警探考试的成绩了
[00:57] You failed again? This is why I never took that test. 又没过吗 所以我从来就没去考过
[01:00] All the anxiety and disappointment. 那种焦虑和失望简直了
[01:03] At some point, you have to realize 突然有一刻 你就得认识到
[01:04] you have hit your ceiling and just give up. 这辈子就已经到头了 别再折腾了
[01:07] You know, you should go around and speak at schools. 我说 你应该去学校做讲座
[01:09] That was very inspiring. 你这理论很有启发性
[01:10] I should. Kids need to hear this shit. 确实应该去 告诉小孩社会的残酷
[01:12] I don’t get it, man. 我就不懂了
[01:13] I know all the answers, I just freeze under pressure. 我每一题都会做 却因为压力发挥失常
[01:16] You know, I can’t take the exam for, like, three more months, 我三个月内都不能再考了
[01:18] so I gotta continue lying to Audrey. 还得接着跟奥黛丽扯谎
[01:20] So when we’re at dinner tonight, please, 在晚饭的时候 拜托你
[01:22] – tell your wi… – Ah! No. -告诉你老 -啊 那可不行
[01:23] Come on, man. You know I’ll lie for you anytime. 拜托了哥们儿 为了你我随时可以扯谎
[01:26] I will cover up dead bodies for you. 帮你毁尸灭迹都没问题
[01:28] But if I ask Holly to lie to your wife, 但是让我叫霍莉骗你老婆
[01:30] there’s no way we’re messing around. 咱俩就没法出去鬼混了
[01:32] It’s Freaky Friday! 今天可是狂欢星期五呢
[01:33] You don’t have to lie, 你不用扯谎
[01:34] just tell her to ignore when I’m lying. 只要让她在我扯谎时别出声就好
[01:36] That’s it. 这就行了
[01:38] – Okay, fine. – Thank you. -那好吧 -谢了
[01:39] You owe me. 这算你欠我的
[01:41] See you tonight. 晚上见
[01:43] 奥黛丽 亲爱的 你能帮我 带点开瑞坦吗
[01:45] I gotta get Claritin. Claritin. 去买氯雷他定 氯雷他定
[01:47] Oh, my God! Look! 天哪 快看
[01:49] He took her in a helicopter? 他居然带她坐了直升机吗
[01:51] My husband won’t even pay for Uber Black. 我老公连滴滴专车都不让我坐
[01:53] Yeah. I don’t even… I can’t even remember the last time 我懂的 我都想不起来尼克上次浪漫
[01:57] that Nick did anything even remotely romantic. 是什么时候了 哪怕是丁点浪漫小事呢
[02:01] I mean, he used to leave me, like, cute little mixtapes, 他以前会给我自制有爱的混音带
[02:04] little love notes in the bathroom. 在浴室里留求爱小纸条
[02:06] Love notes are dead. 求爱纸条早就过时啦
[02:08] When my husband wants to have sex, 我老公想做爱的时候
[02:09] he just texts me the eggplant and doughnut emoji. 他就给我发一个茄子和甜甜圈表情的短信
[02:11] Eggplant and doughnut… 茄子和甜甜圈
[02:14] Oh. He’s the eggplant. 我懂了 茄子代表他
[02:15] More like a fingerling potato. 其实只有手指头那么点粗
[02:17] It really doesn’t take that much. 找个上床的机会没那么麻烦
[02:19] There are guys at the intersection selling flowers. 那些在十字路口卖花的男人
[02:21] You just roll down the window, grab a bunch, bring ’em home. 只用打开窗户 买一束花 让他进门
[02:24] – I mean, they couldn’t make it any easier. – No kidding. -就可以轻轻松松爽一次 -没错
[02:27] I mean, tomorrow is our 15th wedding anniversary. 明天就是我们15周年结婚纪念日了
[02:30] I’m still waiting on that trip to Europe 结婚那天他说要带我去欧洲
[02:31] he promised me on our wedding day. 到现在还没去成呢
[02:32] 很快就去 爱你的 尼克
[02:33] – That’s been 15 years? – Yeah. -都15年了吗 -是啊
[02:35] I could have walked to Europe by now. 这么久 我走路去欧洲都到了
[02:37] You know, you just have to tell him. 你只是得亲口跟他提出来
[02:39] I just don’t want to have to tell him. I just want him to know. 我就是不想亲口要求 他该自己悟出来
[02:42] – No, they never just know. – I know. -男人永远都悟不出来的 -我懂
[02:44] – That doesn’t happen. – You have to tell men everything. -不可能的 -所有事你都得提醒男人
[02:46] If you want the dishes to not go in the sink, you have to tell them. 碗不能堆在水槽里 得提醒他
[02:49] If you want him to shower before he comes to bed, 上床睡觉之前得洗澡
[02:51] you have to ask him. 也还要请他
[02:52] That’s why they have those signs in bathrooms at restaurants 所以餐馆的厕所里都贴着指示牌
[02:55] to tell employees to wash their hands. 提醒员工记得洗手
[02:57] Those aren’t for women, guys. Those are for men. 那可不是提醒女人的 都是给男人看的
[02:59] Or maybe you could just text him, 或者也可以给他发短信表情
[03:01] airplane, wine glass, Italian flag, 飞机啊 酒杯啊 意大利餐厅啊
[03:03] eggplant, doughnut, doughnut, doughnut. 还有茄子跟一堆的甜甜圈
[03:24] Let’s go with the 50. 还是买50块的吧
[03:31] Claritin… 氯雷他定
[03:40] Hi, welcome. 欢迎光临
[03:41] Thank you. 谢谢您
[03:42] Thanks a lot. 谢谢
[03:44] Are you gonna tell ’em about the stuff in your backpack? 你要不要告诉老板你背包里塞的那些东西
[03:47] Mind your own business, man. I’m paying for this. 关你屁事 我买这个会付钱的
[03:49] I like your sneakers. They must be expensive. 你的鞋不错 肯定很贵
[03:51] Is that why can’t afford the Monster Energy Drink 你是为了省钱买鞋才偷功能饮料
[03:54] or the Flamin’ Hot Cheetos? 和超辣玉米片的吗
[03:56] – Hang on. Hang on. – Hey, let go of me, man. -等一下 别走 -放开我老兄
[04:01] I can’t believe I was right. 我竟然猜对了
[04:03] Keep your mouth shut. I’ll mess you up, old man. 闭上你的嘴 否则我揍扁你 老头
[04:05] Old man. Oh, my God. 你竟然叫我老头
[04:07] First of all, 首先
[04:08] I should throw you in jail just for calling me “old man,” 光凭你叫我老头这一点我就能把你关起来
[04:11] but you bring that stuff back, I’ll let you go 如果你乖乖把东西放回去 我就放你走
[04:14] ’cause I’m late for dinner 因为我和人约饭已经迟到了
[04:15] and I’m hungry as shit. 而且我现在饿得很
[04:17] Go ahead. 去吧
[04:21] – Tylenol PM? Am I right? – No. -夜用泰诺安 对吧 -才不吃那个
[04:23] – It’s not good for that. – It depends on what time of year you go. -不对症 -看你是在什么时节去的
[04:26] – That makes sense. – Can I get another? -说得对 -我想再来一杯
[04:28] We’re gonna have another one? 还要再喝一杯吗
[04:29] I’m just saying, we’re paying today. 提醒一下 今天可是我们请客
[04:31] Maybe you can take it easy a little bit. 你也许可以悠着点
[04:33] Hey, hey. Nick. Nick. What… What’s wrong with you? 尼克 尼克 你今天是怎么了
[04:36] Sorry. 抱歉
[04:36] Should I not order another drink, Detective? 我是不是不应该再点一杯呢 警探
[04:39] No. Holly, order another drink. 霍莉 你当然可以点
[04:40] Order as much as you want. I was joking around. 想点几杯点几杯 我只是开个玩笑
[04:43] – That’s not funny. – The reason… -一点都不好笑 -我之所以
[04:44] I’m just in a great mood because I had a great day today. 心情这么好 是因为我今天过得很不错
[04:47] Did we have a great day or what? 我们今天是不是很开心啊
[04:48] It was a fabulous day. Incredible day. 简直是美妙动人 无与伦比的一天
[04:50] Really? Did you get another hot case? 真的吗 你们又接到大案子了吗
[04:52] Of what? 什么大案子
[04:53] “What.” “什么”的案子
[04:55] That was good. No, listen. 这个笑话不错 听我说
[04:56] Going great, kid. I promise you. 我工作真的很顺利
[04:58] It’s like, uh, they’re trusting me more and more, 就好像 他们越来越信任我
[05:01] and I, um, I wish I could tell you what it was, 我 我真的很想告诉你具体情况
[05:03] but it’s… it’s confidential. 但 但那是机密
[05:04] – Wait a second. – What? -等一下 -怎么了
[05:06] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[05:07] – What is this? – What is that? -这是什么 -是什么呢
[05:09] My baby Jimmy got it for me for my birthday. 我的吉米宝贝送我的生日礼物
[05:12] Jimmy! What? -吉米 -什么啊
[05:13] – Celebration diamonds. – Oh, my gosh. -是钻戒哦 -好羡慕啊
[05:16] – It’s gorgeous! – Thank you, Audrey. -太漂亮了 -谢谢 奥黛丽
[05:17] – Very expensive. – Wow, Jimmy. -很贵的 -吉米 刮目相看啊
[05:19] I got you something special. I promise, you’re gonna be very happy. 我也给你准备了惊喜 保证你会高兴
[05:22] Really? I can’t wait. 真的吗 我等不及了
[05:24] See, I would’ve pegged you, Nick, 话说尼克 我认为你是只会送
[05:26] as an Amazon gift card kinda guy, 亚马逊购物礼券的那种人
[05:27] but… I’m no detective. 但我又不是警探
[05:30] Hey! You know what, guys? 对了 大伙儿
[05:32] Let’s toast to my friends, Nick and Audrey. 来为我们的朋友尼克和奥黛丽干杯吧
[05:36] Fifteen wonderful years. 15年的美满婚姻
[05:38] Absolutely. 确实如此
[05:39] Fifteen. Here’s to true love, guys. 15年啊 敬真爱一杯
[05:41] Fifteen. 15年快乐
[05:42] True love. Yeah. 真爱啊
[05:43] 谋杀疑云
[05:50] Dinner was insane, but that’s expected. 晚餐好贵 不过也是预料之中
[05:55] But I’ll tell you what, 告诉你哦
[05:56] I want to record Holly chewing her ice cubes, 我想把霍莉嚼冰块的声音录下来
[05:58] use it as my alarm in the morning. That’s… 设置成起床闹钟
[06:01] Guarantee me of wanting to wake up and leave. 保证我早上立马起床出门
[06:08] What’s the matter? You didn’t like that joke? 怎么了 你不喜欢这个笑话吗
[06:13] I’m flossing. 我在剔牙呢
[06:14] I can see that. 我看见了
[06:16] You’re doing it extra hard tonight. 你今晚剔得有点用力过度
[06:19] And I’m not sleeping with the fan on tonight. I hate that sound. 今晚睡觉不准开电扇 我讨厌那声音
[06:22] No fan necessary. We’ll crank the AC, babe. 不开电扇 我们开空调 亲爱的
[06:29] Uh-oh. What, what, what? 糟了 我又做错什么了
[06:30] You’re gonna yell at me? I can see this. Hang on. 你要吼我了吗 我都看出来了 等下
[06:32] Why don’t you do some more angry flossing? 要不要再剔会牙消消气啊
[06:35] How come we haven’t gone to Europe, Nick? 为什么我们还没去欧洲 尼克
[06:38] You have to explain this to me. 你得给我好好解释清楚
[06:40] We never go anywhere. 我们从没出去旅游过
[06:42] We travel. I took you to the Poconos that time. 我们旅游过 那次去了波科诺山
[06:45] What? The Poco… That was… 什么 波科 那是
[06:46] That was for a funeral, Nick. 我们去那是为了参加葬礼 尼克
[06:48] How about, uh, when we went to Virginia 还有那次 我们去了弗吉尼亚
[06:50] when my uncle was in a hospice and we got to see him die? 我叔叔在疗养院 我们见了他最后一面
[06:53] – We did that. – Ugh, Nick. Come on. -那也算是出去过 -拜托 尼克
[06:54] I’m talking about the postcard. 我说的是你在那张明信片上写过的事
[06:56] You don’t remember that? 你忘了吗
[06:57] I remember it. Of course I remember it. 我记得 我当然记得
[06:59] It’s been 15 years, Nick. I don’t know what we’re waitin’ for. 15年了 尼克 我们还在等什么
[07:05] Now you’ve gone and done it, Audrey. 你又这样了 奥黛丽
[07:08] What? What’d I do? 怎么 我怎么了
[07:12] I told you I had something big for you at dinner, 我晚餐时都说了 给你准备了份大礼
[07:14] and you couldn’t wait till tomorrow morning? 你就不能等到明天早上吗
[07:17] No. 我等不了了
[07:19] We’re finally going to Europe. Happy anniversary. 我们终于要去欧洲了 周年快乐
[07:22] Oh, my God. I have chills. 天啊 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
[07:25] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 天啊 天啊
[07:28] Oh, my God! I’m so… 天啊 我简直是
[07:30] I ruined your surprise! 我搞砸了你的惊喜
[07:31] Shh. You didn’t ruin anything. 你什么都没搞砸
[07:33] You’re the greatest. You deserve it. I love you. 你这么好 这是你应得的 我爱你
[07:35] – I love you! – It’s still a surprise. I swear. -我爱你 -我发誓 惊喜还在后面
[07:42] We can afford it, right? This is all… 我们付得起吗 全部这些
[07:43] We can afford it, of course. 我们当然付得起了
[07:45] Okay. I’m getting my raise this year. 我今年就要加薪了
[07:46] Right. We’re all set. Come on. 没问题的 打起精神
[07:48] – Hello. Hi. – Hello. – How are you? -你好 -你好 -你好
[07:50] So, uh, we are on our honeymoon, 我们要去度蜜月
[07:52] and I was wondering if we could possibly get an upgrade 我能不能用这些里程
[07:54] because I have miles. Maybe… 兑换升舱 也许
[07:57] I don’t even know if it’s from this airline, but do they expire, or… 不知道是不是你们航空的 这会过期吗
[08:00] Sir, you would have needed to request that in advance. 先生 升舱需要提前预约
[08:02] – Yeah. – Right this way, please. -好吧 -请这边走
[08:04] Thank you. I’m so sorry. 谢谢 抱歉耽误了你的时间
[08:05] We did try advance. I tried calling. 我们试过提前预约 我打了电话
[08:07] – And, um, nobody… – Who’d you call? -那个 没人接 -你给谁打的
[08:09] – Crazy busy signals. – Really? -一直不停占线 -真的假的
[08:10] – It’s the busy signals! – Who did you try to call? -一直占线 -你到底打了什么电话
[08:16] I don’t want to give it away. It was the butler. 虽然我不想剧透 但凶手是管家
[08:19] The butler did it. 是管家干的
[08:21] It’s never the butler who did it. 凶手永远都不会是管家
[08:23] I don’t even think there are butlers. 我觉得根本就没有管家这种工作
[08:25] That’s just a word created for those goofy books you’re addicted to. 都是你痴迷的这些蠢书里编出来的
[08:29] Would you just please, please shh? 请你安静一会儿行吗
[08:31] Leave my books alone, okay? Just let me read. 让我安安静静看会儿书
[08:34] I just like… Makes me happy. 我只是想 看书使我快乐
[08:36] Are you okay? You’re cranky. 你没事吧 你有点暴躁
[08:37] Are you bored? 是因为无聊吗
[08:38] – I’m gonna go to sleep. – Take a nap. -我要睡觉了 -睡一会吧
[08:40] – Are you okay with that? – Wait, don’t… -这总可以吧 -等等 不要
[08:42] But just, please, don’t… don’t lay all the way back. 别 不要整个躺平下去
[08:45] – Don’t take it back? – No. -不要躺平吗 -不要
[08:47] Why? You don’t want my double chin to show? 干嘛 你不想我的双下巴露出来吗
[08:48] It’s not your chins, okay. It’s just rude. 与你的下巴无关 这样不礼貌
[08:51] Yes. 好吧
[08:52] – Okay. ‘Cause you splay out. – All right. -因为如果你躺下来的话 -好吧
[08:54] And then your seat is in, like, the lap of the guy behind you. 你的座位就会压到后面那个人的大腿
[08:57] So just be considerate of everybody. 多为别人着想
[08:59] I’ll stay up. Thank you. 那我坐着吧 谢谢
[09:01] Timber. 倒咯
[09:11] Oh, excuse me. 打扰一下
[09:12] – Hi. – Hello. -嗨 -你好
[09:14] Could I please have some earplugs? 请问能给我一副耳塞吗
[09:16] Yes. 好的
[09:17] For nine dollars. 九美元一副
[09:19] Nine dollars? For earplugs? 一副耳塞要九美元吗
[09:21] Yes. 对
[09:23] That’s okay. I’ll just… 打扰了 那我就
[09:25] I’ll just use my peanuts. 用我的花生塞一下吧
[09:28] I’ll just… 我就
[10:21] A fellow insomniac, I see. 同为失眠中人啊
[10:23] Jesus. 老天
[10:24] Yes. I… 对 我…
[10:26] Yep. I know, right? 是的 是啊 不是吗
[10:28] I just cannot sleep on these things. 我在飞机上就是睡不着
[10:31] So what brings you across the pond? 你为什么越洋来欧洲呢
[10:32] Actually, it’s my… it’s my honeymoon. 其实这是我的蜜月之旅
[10:35] Oh. Congratulations. 恭喜你了
[10:37] – Thank you. – Where’s your husband? -谢谢 -你丈夫呢
[10:39] Dead. 死了
[10:41] Asleep. He’s dead… dead asleep. 睡死了 他睡死了
[10:43] We’ve actually been married for 15 years, 我们已经结婚15年了
[10:45] but we just have been very, very, very, very busy. 但我们一直非常非常非常忙
[10:49] Then a toast to the whirlwind that is your life. 那么为你忙碌的生活干一杯吧
[10:54] Yes. 好吧
[10:55] – Sorry, ma’am. – Oh, yes! -对不起 女士 -怎么了
[10:56] The bar is for first class passengers only. 酒吧只供头等舱乘客使用
[10:58] Of course. Of course it is. I’m so sorry, yes. 当然 当然 很抱歉
[11:00] I will head back to the lower class cabin 我现在就回下等舱去
[11:04] and sit where I should and, uh… 坐在我应该坐的地方
[11:06] shovel some coal. 再铲点煤
[11:08] She’s my guest. 她是我的客人
[11:09] Unfortunately, sir, she’d need her own first class ticket. 抱歉 先生 她需要自己的头等舱机票
[11:11] Charles Cavendish. 我是查尔斯·卡文迪什
[11:14] I’m so sorry, sir. 对不起 先生
[11:21] Charles Cavendish? 查尔斯·卡文迪什吗
[11:23] Is that your real name? 那是你的真名吗
[11:24] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[11:26] I mean, that sounds like it just fell right out of a… 我的意思是 这名字就像是
[11:28] mystery novel. 从悬疑侦探小说里来的
[11:30] And which character would I be? 那我会是什么角色呢
[11:33] Name like that, you’d have to be the bad guy. 这种名字肯定是反派
[11:37] Well… 好吧
[11:39] here’s to the bad guys. 敬反派一杯
[11:56] Okay, so your fiancée… Hm. 好吧 所以你的未婚妻
[11:59] …leaves you… 离开了你
[12:01] …for your elderly uncle… 投向了你年长舅舅的怀抱
[12:05] Will you two kindly shut up? 你们两个能闭嘴吗
[12:07] Oh, be quiet. 你才闭嘴
[12:09] Or we shall tell everyone about the ferret you’ve smuggled in here. 不然我就告诉大家你偷偷把雪貂带上飞机
[12:14] The whole thing is tawdry, I know. 我知道这种情节都很俗气
[12:17] – Tawdry. – He desired my betrothed, -很俗气 -他觊觎我的未婚妻
[12:19] and Uncle Malcolm always gets what he wants. 而马尔科姆舅舅总能得到他想要的
[12:21] Malcolm. Uncle Malcolm. 马尔科姆 马尔科姆舅舅
[12:24] – Quince. – Uncle… -昆斯 -舅舅
[12:26] Malcolm Quince is your uncle? 马尔科姆·昆斯是你舅舅吗
[12:28] That billionaire? 那个亿万富翁
[12:29] – That’s the one. – Oh, my gosh. -就是他 -天啊
[12:32] He looks just like this… 他看起来就像这个
[12:35] if this wrinkled olive had $70 billion. 如果这个皱橄榄有700亿美元的话
[12:40] Seventy billion dollars. 700亿美元
[12:41] I’m traveling to Monaco with the newlyweds on his yacht 这周末我要搭上那对狗男女的游艇
[12:44] for the Grand Prix this weekend. 参加摩纳哥的大奖赛
[12:46] Why? Why would you do that? 为什么 你为什么要这样做
[12:48] Why would you go on their yacht 你为什么要在他们的所作所为之后
[12:49] after what they just did? 还要搭上他们的游艇呢
[12:50] Because I’m English, Mrs. Spitz. 因为我是英国人 斯皮茨太太
[12:52] I’m a glutton for social masochism. 我是社交受虐狂
[12:55] And I plan on getting blind drunk 我还打算喝得烂醉如泥
[12:57] and ruining the festivities. 然后在庆祝活动上捣乱
[13:01] Okay. I support that. 不错 我赞同
[13:03] I say, Audrey… Hm. 话说 奥黛丽
[13:06] Do you and your husband have plans this weekend? 你和你丈夫这个周末有什么计划吗
[13:13] You made a joke. That’s… 你真是爱说笑
[13:17] Holy shit! This plane has a bar? 妈耶 这飞机还有酒吧吗
[13:20] Sir, this is the first class lounge. 先生 这是头等舱的休息室
[13:23] I’m gonna have to ask you to return to your seat. 我要请你回到座位上
[13:25] There’s bars on planes now? 现在飞机上都有酒吧了吗
[13:26] Planes have bars now. In first class. 飞机现在有酒吧了 只在头等舱
[13:28] This is… Man, I wish my mother 这真是 天哪 我真希望
[13:30] was still alive to see this. 我妈妈还活着能看到这个
[13:31] She was an alcoholic, but a nice one. 她是个酒鬼 但还是比较有分寸的
[13:33] Sir, if you don’t return to your seat, 先生 如果你不回到座位上
[13:34] I’m gonna have to call… 我就要呼叫
[13:35] The cops. 警察吗
[13:37] So that’s my wife 那是我老婆
[13:38] talking to that handsome guy over there with the one chin. 正在和那个单下巴的帅哥说话
[13:42] So I’m gonna go break that shit up, 所以我现在要去插上一脚
[13:44] possibly grab myself a beer, 可能顺便拿瓶啤酒
[13:46] maybe you a Xanax. 也许给你拿点阿普唑仑
[13:49] …the wine on board is worth a letter. …船上的酒值得特地写封推荐信
[13:52] People don’t write letters anymore, do they? 现在的人都不写信了 不是吗
[13:55] – Such a pity. – It’s just, it’s all so tactical. -真可惜 -他们俩真是太心机了
[13:58] Yeah, that’s true. 是的 没错
[14:02] Nick. 尼克
[14:03] – How are you? – Hi, honey. You’re awake. -你好吗 -嗨 亲爱的 你醒了
[14:06] – Was your nappie good? – Been awake. -睡的好吗 -醒了一会儿了
[14:08] – I was looking for you. – I know, I’m… -我在找你 -我知道 我…
[14:09] – Well, I met this lovely gentleman. – Oh, yeah? -我碰到了这位可敬的绅士 -是吗
[14:12] I’d like you to meet Charles Cavendish. 我想让你见见查尔斯·卡文迪什
[14:14] – He’s a lord. Right? – How do you do? -他是一名勋爵 对吗 -你好
[14:16] – A lord? – Well, actually a viscount. -勋爵吗 -实际上是子爵
[14:18] Oh. Although viscounts are addressed as Lord, 虽然子爵也被称为阁下
[14:21] which probably accounts for the lovely Audrey’s confusion. 这可能解释了可爱的奥黛丽的困惑
[14:23] There you go. She gets confused with me too. 她也常常把我搞得很混乱
[14:26] Sometimes I’m the king. Sometimes I’m Daddy. 她有时候叫我陛下 有时候叫我老爹
[14:29] So… can I get a Labatts, brother? 兄弟 能给我瓶啤酒吗
[14:32] That’ll be 17 euro. 一共17欧元
[14:33] No, no, no. Please. 不 不 不
[14:35] The beer is on me. 我请客
[14:36] I’m not just taking a beer from somebody I don’t know. 我不会从陌生人手里拿啤酒的
[14:39] Oh, my gosh. 天哪真香
[14:40] And I do hope you take advantage of my other offer. 我希望你能考虑一下我的另一个提议
[14:44] Hey. I’m not just gonna stand here 我可不会傻傻站在这里
[14:46] while you offer to pay me to have sex with my wife. 看你提出来花钱上我老婆
[14:49] But out of curiosity, how much are we talking? 但出于好奇问一下 你打算出多少
[14:51] – Great. – I wouldn’t do it. -真好 -反正我不会答应的
[14:52] – Hey, listen to me. – What? -嘿 听我说 -什么
[14:54] He is inviting us to spend the weekend 他邀请我们和他以及他的家人一起
[14:56] with him on a yacht with his family. 在游艇上共度周末
[14:58] Well, we have plans. 我们已经有计划了啊
[15:00] On a bus. 在大巴上
[15:01] A bus that is bound for the 那是一辆开往田园诗般的
[15:03] idyllic village of San Grigio, 圣格里吉奥村的大巴
[15:05] where we can watch a demonstration on how they age ham. 在那里我们可以观看关于火腿制作过程
[15:09] Let me explain something. 让我来解释一下吧
[15:10] Tell me what I’m missing. 告诉我我错过了什么
[15:12] – Are you kidding me? – Go. -你在开玩笑吧 -说吧
[15:13] We would be sailing around European harbors. 我们将在欧洲各港口自由航行
[15:16] – Yeah. – Okay? -是的 -好吗
[15:17] We’d be eating fresh fish. 我们能吃到刚钓上来的鱼
[15:18] – Right. – And we’d be drinking wine. -好的 -我们能喝上好的酒
[15:20] We’d be together. 我们能一起享受
[15:22] That’s nice. 听起来不错
[15:23] – They have a chef. – They have a chef. -他们有私人大厨 -他们有私人大厨
[15:24] His name is Maurice. Maurice? 叫莫里斯 莫里斯是吗
[15:26] – Maurice, yes. – Maurice. -莫里斯 是的 -莫里斯
[15:28] “Some people call me Maurice.” 有些人也叫我莫里斯
[15:32] Remember that one? 还记得那个吗
[15:34] Can I talk to you for a second? Sure. 我能和你单独谈谈吗 当然
[15:36] I gotcha. 我明白了
[15:37] So listen… 所以听着…
[15:39] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[15:40] Why would two adults come into a bathroom on an airplane? 两个成年人能在飞机洗手间里干什么
[15:43] Honey, come on. To have a private conversation. 亲爱的 别闹 我要跟你私下谈谈
[15:46] Ah, that’s funny. 真有趣
[15:47] Listen. I’m just trying to understand 听着 我只是想知道
[15:49] why you are turning down the opportunity of a lifetime. 为什么你要拒绝这个千载难逢的机会
[15:53] Because I don’t trust that guy. 因为我不相信那个人
[15:55] – Why? – ‘Cause instincts. -为什么 -直觉告诉我的
[15:57] Your instincts? 你的直觉吗
[15:58] The same ones that told you you were about to get laid in here? 就是那个直觉告诉你我们要进来打炮吗
[16:01] I’m not getting laid? 我没得炮打了吗
[16:02] Come on! When is the next time you 拜托 下次你和我能
[16:04] and I are gonna be able to get on a yacht? 搭上一艘游艇得等到何时啊
[16:06] I’m just saying, all those times we’re eating ham sandwiches 我只想说 每次我们在吃火腿三明治时
[16:09] and you’re always asking, “How do they age the ham?” 你总是问这些火腿是怎么制作的
[16:12] – Never had that… – We’ll never ask that question again -我从没问过 -我们再也不会疑惑了
[16:14] because we’ll be in San Grigio. 正因我们会在圣格里吉奥
[16:15] That never happened. 我从来没问过
[16:16] They’ll give us the reason on how they do it so perfectly. 他们会告诉我们怎么做出如此完美的火腿
[16:20] Okay. You wanna know the truth? 好了 你想知道听实话吗
[16:21] – You’re breaking my heart right now. – Why? -你伤了我的心 -为什么
[16:23] I feel like a schmuck 我觉得自己像个傻子
[16:24] because I’ve been working my ass off and 因为我一直在忙着存钱
[16:26] saving money, and now you know why. 现在你知道为什么了
[16:28] It was to take us on this trip. 就是为了我们这趟旅行
[16:29] And I know I’m not a duke. 而且我知道我不是公爵
[16:31] I understand. He’s a viscount, but… 我了解 他是子爵 但是…
[16:33] I don’t even know what that is. 我甚至不知道那是什么
[16:34] I know. It’s okay. 我知道 没关系
[16:36] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[16:37] I love you. 我爱你
[16:38] – I got lost. I got swept up in it. – I know. -我被它迷住了 -我知道
[16:40] But it’s okay. We’re gonna do the bus. 但没关系 我们就坐大巴
[16:42] It’s gonna be great. 会很棒的
[16:42] – We’ll do the bus. – You’re gonna love the bus! -我们坐大巴 -你会喜欢的
[16:45] 马拉加 西班牙
[16:49] Hey! Hey, Gonzales. Where is our welcome glass of champagne? 冈萨雷斯 我们的迎宾香槟在哪里
[16:53] – We were promised in the literature… – Dad! Summer hit me! -宣传单里说的是 -爸 萨默打我
[16:55] …a glass of champagne when we arrived… 说有一杯香槟的
[16:57] Zip it! Both of you! Will you stop that? 闭嘴 你们两个 你能停下来吗
[17:00] I know you hear me! 我知道你们听见了
[17:03] Shut up! 闭嘴
[17:04] Let’s do the… We’ll do the yacht, okay? 我们去搭游艇吧 好吗
[17:05] – Thank you. – All right. -谢谢 -好的
[17:07] Cavendish! 卡文迪什
[17:08] We’ve changed our minds. We’re gonna come. 我们改变主意了 我们一起吧
[17:11] Splendid. 太好了
[17:32] – Hello. – Bienvenidos. -你好 -欢迎
[17:34] Thank you. 谢谢你
[17:35] – Thank you. – De nada. -谢谢你 -不客气
[17:37] This is amazing. 这太棒了
[17:39] I thought it was gonna be bigger. 我以为会更大点
[17:40] – What? – I did. -什么 -真的
[17:41] – Bigger than this? – I really did. -比这还大 -我真以为
[17:43] I bet that’s Cavendish’s ex-fiancée 我想那就是甩了卡文迪什
[17:46] who left him for his uncle. 然后投向他舅舅的前未婚妻
[17:48] Oh, okay. I’m starving. 好吧 我饿死了
[17:49] Where’s that Maurice dude? 那个莫里斯老兄哪去了
[17:51] Uh, I don’t think we’re supposed to talk to him directly. 我觉得我们不应该直接上去和他说话
[17:54] Let’s wait for dinner. 我们等到晚饭再吃吧
[17:55] Which is when? 晚饭是啥时候了
[17:56] I don’t… Honey, it’s later. 我不 亲爱的 就是晚些
[17:57] I don’t know. It’s Europe, okay? 我不知道 这里是欧洲 好吗
[17:59] The bus observes a standard American dinnertime, so… 巴士遵守了标准美国晚餐时间 所以
[18:03] Oh, baby, this is like a painting. 哦 宝贝儿 这里像画一样美
[18:05] – No, it’s nice… – It just doesn’t look real. -是啊 很美 -这美的不像真的
[18:07] – It’s… – Oh, my God! -这 -我的天哪
[18:10] Wow. Look. She’s so pretty. 看啊 她真美
[18:12] – Very pretty. – She’s that kind of pretty -非常美 -她这种美女
[18:14] that you don’t really know what country she’s from. 会让你摸不准她来自于哪个国家
[18:16] I mean, I can’t tell. Can you tell? 我看不出来 你能看出来吗
[18:18] Japan. 日本
[18:19] Ah, yes, yes. You see? See? She can hear you. 对啊 看吧 她是能听见你的
[18:22] She’s not a… not on television right now. 她不是 她不是在电视上的
[18:24] You’re watching a real person. 你现在看到的是真人
[18:27] Crashing the party with civilians. 带老百姓来砸场子啊
[18:29] Are you drunk? 你喝醉了吗
[18:30] It’s only noon, Suzi, darling. 这才中午啊 苏西 亲爱的
[18:33] Of course I’m drunk. 我当然喝醉了
[18:34] So, where is your beloved, 那么 你那心爱的
[18:35] Sir Liver Spots? 老年斑爵士在哪呢
[18:37] Malcolm is not here yet. 马尔科姆还没到这呢
[18:38] You know how he likes to make an entrance. 你知道他喜欢隆重进场
[18:40] You’d know more about 现在你比谁都知道
[18:41] Malcolm’s entrances than anyone at this point. 马尔科姆怎么”进场”了
[18:47] Great to meet you. You’re terrific. 很高兴见到你 你看起来好极了
[18:49] Nice to meet you. Pleasure. 很高兴认识你 幸会
[18:50] I’m sorry you had to see that. 很抱歉让你们见笑了
[18:53] Actually, it’s the first time I start to like you. 其实 这是我总算开始喜欢你了
[18:54] She deserved that. 那是她活该
[18:55] Very good. You came on strong. 非常好 你表现很强势
[18:56] She is not nice. You’re hurt. 她伤了你还这么婊
[18:57] Charles. 查尔斯
[18:58] So glad you could make it. 你来了我真高兴
[19:01] And you brought guests. 你还带了客人
[19:03] Allow me to introduce my cousin, Tobey. 让我来介绍一下 这是我表哥托比
[19:05] Malcolm’s only son and the man Suzi would have left me for, 马尔科姆的独子 他要不是个同志的话
[19:08] had he not been a screaming queen. 苏西就会离开我和他在一起了
[19:10] Thank you for having us aboard, sir. 非常感谢您让我们上船 先生
[19:13] Yeah. Hey, really nice. 是啊 太棒了
[19:14] It’s my father’s boat. 这是我爸爸的船
[19:15] Oh, well, her father, uh, let me use his lawnmower one time, 她爸爸 有一次让我用了他的割草机
[19:19] so I know how that goes. Yeah. 所以我知道这是怎么回事
[19:22] How do you know Charles? 你怎么认识查尔斯的
[19:24] Oh. We go back to six hours ago? 那要说回六小时前了
[19:26] – Yes. – We met on an airplane. -是啊 -我们在飞机上认识的
[19:28] He was very nice to include us. 他人很好 请我们过来
[19:30] We have a spare cabin for them, I assume. 我们应该有一间多余的客舱给他们吧
[19:32] Well, seeing as you have so much history, 既然看来你们交情匪浅
[19:34] I’m sure we can find some room 我们肯定能找一间出来
[19:36] Thank you. Thanks for the warm welcome. 谢谢 谢谢您的热忱相待
[19:38] Appreciate it. After you. 非常感谢 你先请吧
[19:39] Up here? This keeps going up? 在这上面吗 这一直上去吗
[19:40] Really nice of you. So we go this way? 你人真好 所以我们走这边吗
[19:41] There’s another deck, hun. Another deck! 还有一个甲板 还有一个
[19:44] “Sex-crazed oldster Malcolm Quince 性饥渴的老头马尔科姆·昆斯
[19:47] wed 23-year-old ski instructor Suzi Nakamura this week.” 这周迎娶23岁的滑雪教练中村苏西
[19:51] “Why would the Tokyo-born tart 为什么东京生的荡妇
[19:54] trade downhills for dentures? 要下嫁给糟老头子呢
[19:56] Perhaps the $70 billion his son, 可能是因为他儿子托比
[19:59] Tobey, was set to inherit.” 将继承的700亿美金
[20:01] Oh, my God, baby. 我的天哪 亲爱的
[20:03] We are literally right in the middle of a TMZ story. 我们简直是活在八卦新闻里了
[20:06] You were right about this yacht. 你这个游艇的想法真不错
[20:08] Their shaving cream smells like coconuts. 他们的剃须膏还是椰子味的
[20:10] – It’s incredible. – Sorry. -这太赞了 -对不起
[20:12] You’re allergic to rich people now? 你现在对有钱人过敏了吗
[20:14] No. Stop it! I’m allergic to stuff. 别瞎说了 我只是对一些东西过敏
[20:16] Would you please grab me the Claritin? 你能把开瑞坦递给我吗
[20:18] Yes. Here. 好的 接着
[20:20] Baby, that’s Allegra. 亲爱的 那是艾来锭
[20:22] You said you packed Claritin. 你说过你带了开瑞坦
[20:24] That’s the same thing. 那不是一样的药嘛
[20:25] No, honey. Allegra doesn’t work for me. 不 亲爱的 艾来锭对我不管用
[20:27] Oh. 哦
[20:29] Okay. When we get to Monaco, I’ll get you your Claritin. 等我们到摩纳哥 我就给你买开瑞坦
[20:32] It’s not… It’s gonna be called something else over there, 那不是 在那边药名就不一样了
[20:35] I’m telling you. Just remember, we… The blue box. 要记得我们 那个蓝色盒子
[20:38] You know, “Allegra” in, uh, 你知道吗 在法语里
[20:39] French means the same shit as Claritin. 艾来锭和开瑞坦是一样的玩意儿
[20:44] – Smile. – Yes. -笑一个 -好
[20:45] You need to stop drinking. You’re a drunk. 你不能再喝酒了 你个酒鬼
[20:48] Look at him. 看看他啊
[20:49] Why is he torturing himself like that? 他为什么要这样折磨自己呢
[20:52] I mean, she’s already married to Malcolm. 她都已经嫁给马尔科姆了
[20:53] I don’t know what else he’s expecting her to say to him. 我都不知道他还期望着她说什么
[20:55] She’s saying he’s a cad… 她说他是个无赖
[20:57] …and he’s saying she’s a tramp, 他说她是个荡妇
[20:59] and they’re both right. 他们都说对了
[21:01] How do I know you? You’re… 我好像认识你 你是
[21:03] You’re an actress, right? 你是个演员 是不
[21:04] All women are actresses, dear. 所有的女人都是演员 宝贝儿
[21:06] I’m just clever enough to get paid for it. 只不过我比较聪明 我演戏有钱赚
[21:09] Grace Ballard. 格蕾丝·巴拉德
[21:12] My God! 我的天啊
[21:14] That’s… This is incr… I’m a massive fan of yours! 这太不可思议了 我是你的超级粉丝
[21:17] Like, number one! Oh. 头号粉丝啊
[21:19] – This isn’t… – I know. It’s incredible. -这不是 -我知道 这难以置信
[21:21] I am Nick Spitz. This is my wife, Allison. 我是尼克·斯皮茨 这是我老婆艾莉森
[21:25] – I can’t believe… – Aud… Audrey. I’m Audrey. -我不敢相信 -奥黛丽 我叫奥黛丽
[21:27] – I said Audrey! – No, you didn’t. -我说的是奥黛丽 -不 你没有
[21:29] Allison is the character she played in the… 艾莉森是她演的那个角色 在
[21:31] Remember the one? We watched it together. 记得吗 我们一起看的那个电影
[21:33] Where it’s a beautiful lady, it turns out she’s a robot? 里面有个美女 结果她是个机器人
[21:36] – And there’s the bra… – She’s the robot! -还有那个胸罩 -她就是那个机器人
[21:37] – There’s guns coming out of your bra. – Yes! -你的胸罩里还有枪伸出来 -对
[21:39] Sex Machina. My breakout role. 《性机器姬》 我的成名角色
[21:42] So good. Look at this, right in front of us! 太棒了 看啊 就在我们面前啊
[21:45] I feel like I got kicked in the belly right now! 我现在感觉有人踢了我肚子
[21:47] I lost my wind! 我都失了智了
[21:49] Let’s go put on some sunscreen ’cause it’s… 我们去抹点防晒霜吧
[21:51] You already put the sunscreen on me earlier. 你之前已经给我抹过防晒霜了
[21:53] No, we’re gonna… we’re gonna reapply the sunscreen. 不 我们要 我们要再抹点防晒霜
[21:55] – We’re putting more on? – We’re gonna reapply. -我们还要抹吗 -我们再抹一次
[21:57] All right. We’ll put more on. 好吧 我们再抹点
[21:58] – So nice to meet you. I can’t believe… – This is great! -真是幸会 -难以置信 这太棒了
[22:01] – He’s so excited. – We’re on the same ship! -他太激动了 -我们在一条船上
[22:05] Look at that. It says that her last name isn’t even really Ballard. 你看 这上面说她不姓巴拉德
[22:08] Well, so what? 那又如何
[22:09] How do you just come out looking that beautiful? 要怎么才能看起来那么美啊
[22:12] – Oh, she’s had it all done. – What? -她全都整过了 -什么
[22:14] Lips, nose, chin. 嘴唇 鼻子 下巴
[22:17] No! 不是吧
[22:18] People really get their chins done? 真的有人去整下巴吗
[22:21] That was so directed at me, it was disgusting. 你这么针对我讲 真讨厌
[22:24] ‘Cause you want me to get my chin done. And I’m not… 你想让我去整下巴吗 我不是
[22:26] I love you for who you are. Although it’s an option. 你什么样我都爱你 不过还是可以考虑
[22:28] Would you guys excuse me for a moment? 我能失陪一下嘛
[22:31] – I should say hello to the Maharajah. – Absolutely. -我得去和王公打个招呼 -当然
[22:33] – Everyone’s saying it. – Do you believe we’re on a boat -每个人都这么说 -你敢相信我们在
[22:35] where the guy said, 一条还有人会说
[22:36] “I’m gonna go have a conversation with the Maharajah?” 我要去和王公聊聊 的船上吗
[22:38] – That was big. – Is this real? -真挺扯的 -这是真的吗
[22:40] Excuse me, ma’am? 不好意思 女士
[22:41] Is there a Maurice here? ‘Cause I’m hungry as hell. 莫里斯在这吗 我要饿死了
[22:44] Yes, sir. He’s preparing. 是的 先生 他在准备吃的呢
[22:45] He’s preparing. Okay. Is he ever gonna finish? 他在准备呢 好吧 他还能准备完吗
[22:47] Please tell Maurice to step on the gas. 请告诉莫里斯快一点
[22:51] Oh, honey, honey, honey. 亲爱的 亲爱的
[22:52] Okay, um, don’t look right now, but there’s a really scary man 好吧 别回头看 有个特吓人的人
[22:56] with an eye patch… 还戴着个眼罩
[22:58] …who’s just staring right at us. 在盯着我们
[23:00] I said don’t look and you can’t not do it. 我说了别看 你就不能不看嘛
[23:02] You say eye patch and scary, I’m gonna look. 你说他戴眼罩还吓人 我忍不住看了
[23:03] I’m sorry. It’s physically impossible not to. 抱歉 这是没法忍住的生理反应
[23:05] All right. Okay. He’s walking at us. 好吧 他现在朝我们走来了
[23:07] – Honey, honey. – Play it cool. -亲爱的 亲爱的 -冷静
[23:09] Hey, fellas. What’s up? How are ya? 嗨 哥们儿 什么事 你好吗
[23:11] – Who let you two on board? – Excuse me? -谁让你俩上船的 -你说什么
[23:13] What is happening right now? 现在怎么回事
[23:14] They’re my guests, Colonel. 他们是我的客人 上校
[23:17] – This weekend is for family only. – Really? -这个周末只限家里人参加 -是嘛
[23:19] The last time I checked, you’re not family. 我可不记得你是家里人啊
[23:21] Neither is Soviet Chewbacca over there. 那个苏联楚巴卡也不是啊
[23:24] Nick, Audrey. 尼克 奥黛丽 这边来吧
[23:25] Yeah, you’re not family for sure. 是啊 你肯定不是家里人
[23:27] Jesus. So I see one of them was packing heat. 老天 我看还他俩有一个带着枪
[23:30] Was I supposed to bring a gun? 我是不是应该带枪来
[23:31] Oh, I doubt it’s even loaded. 我都怀疑他那个有没有子弹
[23:33] That’s Colonel Charles Ulenga 那位是纳米比亚国防部的
[23:34] of the Namibian Defense Force. 查尔斯·乌兰格上校
[23:36] Malcolm’s best friend. 马尔科姆最好的朋友
[23:37] He saved his life from a bombing attempt in ’94. 他在94年一场轰炸中救了他一命
[23:40] That’s where he lost his eye and his… 当时他失去了那只眼 还有他的
[23:42] And his dick? Did he lose his dick? 还有他的老二吗 他的老二也没了吗
[23:44] Honey, why? 亲爱的 怎么说话呢
[23:45] I thought that maybe it was his dick. 我以为可能是他的老二啊
[23:47] And that’s Sergei Radjenko, 另一位是谢尔盖·瑞琴科
[23:49] former Spetsnaz, and his bodyguard. 前俄国特种部队的 是他的保镖
[23:52] Crazy eye patch guy needs a bodyguard? 狂躁眼罩哥还用保镖啊
[23:55] Whoa! The hand! 我去 他的手
[23:56] There’s a hand. It’s not on his body anymore. 那是一只手 但已经不在他身上了
[24:00] Oh, look at this. Now he’s smoking his dick! 瞧啊 他现在开始抽他的老二了
[24:02] He’s smoking his dick! 他在抽他的老二
[24:03] No. Oh, God. Would you stop it? 不 天哪 你别说了行吗
[24:04] I’m just having fun. It’s a boat. 我只是在找乐子啊 我们在游艇上呢
[24:08] Can I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗
[24:09] What exactly… is a maharajah? 王公到底是什么啊
[24:12] Why don’t you ask him yourself? 你为什么不自己问他呢
[24:14] No. 别吧
[24:15] Vik, I have some guests I’d like you to meet. 维克 我要向你介绍两位客人
[24:17] Nick and Audrey Spitz, 尼克和奥德莉·斯皮茨夫妇
[24:20] I present the exalted Maharajah 我来介绍尊贵的王公
[24:22] Vikram Shivan Govindan of Mumbai. 来自孟买的维克拉姆·什万·戈文丹
[24:24] Oh, my gosh. It’s so… 我的天哪 这真是
[24:28] So nice to… 太荣幸
[24:32] – Nice… – We’re… -荣幸 -我们
[24:36] That was very hilarious. 那太滑稽了
[24:40] With all the bowin’ and shit. 鞠躬来鞠躬去的
[24:42] You know, when a brown person bows, 你懂吧 一个棕色人鞠躬的时候
[24:43] white people bow back, innit? 白人鞠躬回敬 是不是
[24:45] – Up high. How about… – I’m sorry. -来 击个拳 -抱歉
[24:47] He’s giving you… Respect! 他在和你 致敬
[24:48] – That was very good. Very funny. – That was a joke. -刚才真好笑 有意思 -开玩笑的
[24:51] Audrey has a question she’d like to ask you. 奥黛丽有个问题想问你
[24:53] Let me hear it. 说来听听
[24:55] Oh. We were actually wondering, what exactly is a maharajah? 我们只是想知道 王公到底是什么
[24:59] How do you… Do you have to go to a school for that? 你是怎么 你需要去个学校取得头衔吗
[25:01] Yeah, I was born into the game. 这是家族世袭的
[25:03] -Oh, you’re born into it -Okay, born into it. -你是世袭的啊 -好吧 世袭的
[25:06] What do you do, Nick? 尼克 你是做什么的
[25:07] -I am… -Nick’s a detective. -我是 -尼克是警探
[25:10] Tight! You ever wet up anyone? 不错嘛 你有射过别人吗
[25:12] -What’s that? -Yeah, you know, -什么 -就是 你知道的
[25:14] like drill, bust a cap, waste. You’re like… 就是一枪爆头 血溅四方
[25:17] He’s funny. No, never shot anybody. No! God! 他很有趣 不过我从来没有射过别人
[25:19] Which is a good thing. 这是件好事
[25:20] Nick is… Well, it’s just that you’re a terrible shot. 尼克他 好吧 他的枪法很糟糕
[25:23] He’s a terrible shot. 他的枪法太烂了
[25:25] He barely got out of the academy 他差一点就没能从警察学院毕业
[25:26] because he couldn’t even meet, 因为他连最起码的
[25:28] like, his minimum marksmanship skills. 枪法都达不到
[25:31] Audrey is lactose intolerant. 奥黛丽有乳糖不耐症
[25:33] -She also burps in her sleep. -What? -她还在睡觉的时候打嗝 -什么
[25:35] I just thought ’cause we are discussing each other’s flaws right now, 我只是觉得既然我们现在要来揭短
[25:38] you wanted to put it on the table. 你想把事情摊开来说
[25:40] I’m sorry I… Listen, I didn’t think that was a sensitive subject… 抱歉 我没想到这对你是敏感的话题
[25:43] It’s not a sensitive subject, I just don’t like you telling 这没那么敏感 我只是不喜欢你到处
[25:46] -everybody we meet. -I’m sorry I brought it up. Never mind. -讲给所有人听 -抱歉我不该提的
[26:17] Whoa. Oh, my gosh. Look at that. 我的天哪 看那个
[26:20] Look at this crazy. Wow. Babe. 看看这个样子 哇 宝贝
[26:22] Well, this room is as nice as the way you look. 这个房间和你看起来一样漂亮
[26:25] You look stunning. 你看起来美极了
[26:26] Thank you, honey. That’s so sweet. 谢谢 亲爱的 小嘴儿真甜
[26:30] What? 怎么了
[26:31] Everybody’s in tuxedos. 所有人都穿着西装
[26:33] I wish you’d let me pack. 真希望你有让我给你带上
[26:34] I shoulda wore socks. You’re right. 我应该穿袜子的 你说的对
[26:35] -Yo! Juan Carlos! -Hey! -胡安·卡洛斯 -嗨
[26:38] -Oh, good luck, man. -Hey. -哦 祝你好运 老兄 -嗨
[26:41] Hi. Hi, there. What are we wishing you good luck for? 你好 嗨 我们在祝你什么好运呀
[26:44] Well, he is racing in the Monaco Grand Prix tomorrow. 好吧 这兄弟明天跑摩纳哥大奖赛呢
[26:48] Wow. That’s big. 哇 这是大事啊
[26:49] Juan Carlos Rivera, let me introduce you to… 胡安·卡洛斯·瑞内瓦 让我给你介绍
[26:55] Steve and Lady Steve. 史蒂夫和史蒂夫夫人
[26:58] What? No. 什么 不
[26:59] No, no. I mean, if you want. 不 不 我是说 如果你想的话
[27:01] Just met us once. Yeah, all right. I’m gonna… 我们刚见过一次 好吧 我要
[27:03] I’m Audrey. …go again. 我是奥黛丽 再来一次
[27:04] I’m Nick, and then we’re the Spitzes. 我是尼克 我们是斯皮茨夫妇
[27:06] Juan Carlos, huh? 胡安·卡洛斯吗
[27:07] Hey, Juan Carlos. 胡安·卡洛斯
[27:09] So you’re a race car driver. 你是赛车手呀
[27:11] Good, yes. 很好 是的
[27:13] Wow. How do you get into something like that? 你是怎么进到这一行里的
[27:15] Uh, number one, yes. 第一名 对
[27:18] You don’t speak English, do you? 你不会说英语吧
[27:20] Uh, very fast. Very fast. 很快 非常快
[27:22] Huh? Welcome. Okay. 欢迎 好吧
[27:26] 地中海 法国海岸附近
[27:38] What’s that? 那是什么
[27:40] That is the Quince dagger. 那是昆斯匕首
[27:43] Chinese steel, jewels from across the Orient. 中国制钢铁和来自东方的珠宝
[27:47] A gift to the family from Marco Polo, 马可波罗赠与他家族的一件礼物
[27:49] or so the legend says. 传说是这样
[27:51] God. 天啊
[27:52] Nick’s grandmother gave us a toaster from Sears. 尼克的奶奶送了我们一个西尔斯的吐司机
[27:54] So the legend says. 传说是这样
[28:08] Oh, look. 注意了
[28:10] Here comes Daddy. 爸爸要登场了
[28:13] What’s that? 那是什么声音
[28:26] Captain Wong, 王船长
[28:28] I’d like to address my guests privately. 我要和我的客人私下谈话
[28:30] Certainly. 当然
[28:41] My friends, 我的朋友们
[28:42] welcome to the Mediterranean Queen. 欢迎来到地中海女王号
[28:45] I can’t tell you how much it warms my heart 各位能前来一共庆祝我的婚礼
[28:48] that you have made this trip here 本人衷心地感受到了
[28:51] to celebrate my nuptials. 大家的心意
[28:53] You will find, as you get older, 随着年龄的增长
[28:55] that you begin to take stock of life. 我们会开始审视人生的过往
[28:59] Not just where you’ve succeeded, 不仅是那些成功的瞬间
[29:01] but where you’ve failed. 还有那些失败的时刻
[29:05] Who… you’ve failed. 以及曾经辜负过的人
[29:15] Suzi, 苏西
[29:17] my darling bride, 我心爱的新娘
[29:18] who has so much of her life ahead of her. 还有大好的前程等着她
[29:23] Grace, who shines so brightly on the silver screen. 格蕾丝 在银幕上星光闪耀
[29:33] Juan Carlos, my godson, 胡安·卡洛斯 我的干儿子
[29:36] who strives to lead my race team to victory. 他带领着我的赛车队通往胜利
[29:42] You… 你
[29:46] Who are you? 你们是谁
[29:48] Oh. Hey. We’re the Spitzes. We’re the… 嗨 我们是斯皮茨夫妇 我们是
[29:51] The who? 谁
[29:52] Uh, I’m Audrey, and Nick Spitz. 我是奥黛丽 还有尼克·斯皮茨
[29:55] Great. We love the boat. 太棒了 我们喜欢这条船
[29:57] A boat? I mean, this is a ship. 一艘船 这可是一艘游轮
[29:58] It’s beyond. 这船无与伦比
[29:59] Never seen anything like this. 真是前所未见
[30:00] Eric Lamonsoff has a boat. 埃里克·拉蒙索夫那艘才叫船
[30:01] We go fishing. He’s got a Boston Whaler. 我们去钓鱼 他有一艘波士顿快艇
[30:03] This is gigantic. 这简直是庞然大物
[30:04] They’re my guests, Uncle. 他们是我的客人 舅舅
[30:06] You brought guests? 你带了客人来吗
[30:08] Well, you did take my plus-one. 你不是抢走了我的另一半嘛
[30:11] I’m so sorry. Would you like us to leave? 太抱歉了 你希望我们离开吗
[30:13] We could… I don’t know how we’re getting out of here, though. 我们可以 但我不知道该怎么离开这里
[30:16] We’re… We’re out to sea. Is there an Uber for boats? 我们 我们在海上 这里有滴滴打船吗
[30:19] Out… Out of the room, Nick. Out of the room? -是离开这个房间 尼克 -离开房间啊
[30:21] We can go out of the room, absolutely… 我们当然可以离开这房间
[30:22] No. 不用
[30:24] That won’t be necessary. 没有这个必要
[30:26] Okay. So we’ll stick around. 好吧 那我们就在这待着
[30:27] -So we stay. -Okay. -我们留下来 -好的
[30:29] My nephew, Charles, 我的外甥 查尔斯
[30:31] who always finds a way to keep me on my toes. 总能让我保持警惕
[30:35] My friend, the Colonel, 我的上校朋友
[30:37] who’s kept me safe these many years. 为我这么多年的人生保驾护航
[30:40] Vikram, whose family fortunes 维克拉姆 我们两家的财富
[30:43] have always been intertwined with my own. 总是交织在一起
[30:50] And my Tobias. 还有我的托拜亚斯
[30:52] All I ever wanted was a son, 我一直想要个儿子
[30:55] and here you are. 老天把你带给了我
[30:58] My boy. 我的孩子
[31:03] I’ve spoken to all of you 我已经和你们所有人谈过
[31:05] about your position in my will. 你们在我遗嘱中的分量
[31:07] I have thought long and hard about what each of you is truly worth, 我深思熟虑过你们每个人的价值
[31:13] and I’ve come to this conclusion. 终于得出了这个结论
[31:16] You are all leeches. 你们都是寄生虫
[31:19] Repugnant. 令人厌恶的
[31:21] Blood fat. 吸血虫
[31:22] Suckling on the tit of my good work for so many years. 这么多年来一直在啃我的老
[31:29] You repulse me. 你们令我十分反感
[31:34] Can’t get this on a bus, baby. 宝贝 大巴上可没这出好戏看
[31:36] – This is incredible. – I know it. -这真是年度大戏 -就是啊
[31:38] -Thank you. -You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不用谢
[31:39] Which is why I have drafted a new will. 因此我重新拟了一份新的遗嘱
[31:43] It states that my entire fortune 上面声明我所有的财产都将
[31:46] goes to Suzi. 由苏西继承
[31:51] From this moment forth, 从现在开始
[31:54] you are all cut off. 你们都被剥夺了继承权
[31:56] Abandoned. 放弃了继承权
[31:57] And perhaps, after I’ve done you this kindness, 或许 在我对你们这番仁慈之后
[32:01] you will finally be able to make something of yourselves on your own. 你们自己最终能够自力更生了
[32:15] Apparently, she’s had enough of my caviar. 显然 她已经吃够我的鱼子酱了
[32:19] That was funny. 真好笑
[32:21] Darling. 亲爱的
[32:26] You could’ve signed this at home. 你大可在家里签了这个
[32:28] Instead, you called us here to humiliate us? 你却故意打电话把我们找来羞辱一顿
[32:30] Yes, and you came running. 是啊 你们就屁颠屁颠跑来了
[32:33] Father, don’t do this. 爸爸 别这样做
[32:35] Or what? 不然呢
[32:38] Yes. 是啊
[32:40] That’s what I thought. 我就知道
[32:55] Don’t shoot me! Don’t shoot me, please! 别开枪 请别开枪杀我
[32:58] Daddy! 爸爸
[33:13] You shot him! 你开枪打了他
[33:14] No! 不是我
[33:16] I saw someone stab him. 我看见有人捅了他
[33:17] – Who? – I don’t know. -谁 -我不知道
[33:19] What happened? I heard a scr… 发生什么事了 我听到一声尖
[33:21] Malcolm! 马尔科姆
[33:22] Oh, God! 天哪
[33:24] Has anybody tried to revive him? 有人试过抢救他吗
[33:26] He’s got a knife plunged in his heart. 他的心脏上插了把匕首
[33:28] I don’t think he’s revivable. 我觉得他没什么救活的希望了
[33:29] Should we pull it out? 我们应该拔出来吗
[33:30] No. It’s a foot-long knife. It’s just like pulling… 不行 这把刀有30厘米长 就像拔
[33:36] Oh, God! 天哪
[33:38] Wow! You should have left the knife in for the po-po, 你应该把刀留在那等警察过来啊
[33:40] Colonel, man! 上校老兄
[33:41] -I’ll put it back. -Don’t put it back. -我把它放回去 -别把它放回去
[33:46] Oh! Will you listen to my husband? He’s a detective. 你听我老公的话行不行 他是警探
[33:49] Yes, yes. What should we do, Mr. Officer? 是的 我们该怎么办 警官大人
[33:51] Well, for starters, 好吧 首先
[33:52] let’s stop removing and reinserting 别再把凶器
[33:54] the murder weapon into the victim’s chest. 从死者胸口来回拔插了
[33:57] In fact, let’s stop touching the body altogether. 干脆这样 大家都不要碰尸体了
[34:00] He was gonna take it all away. For you. 他原本要把一切拿走 给你
[34:07] Did he sign it? 他签了字吗
[34:13] No. 还没
[34:13] Yes! 太棒了
[34:14] We should make sure he doesn’t have another copy on him. 我们应该确认他身上没有另一份副件
[34:18] Rifling through the pockets of the corpse counts as touching, yup. 在尸体的口袋里翻来翻去也算触碰了
[34:21] Sorry to single you out like that, Ms. Ballard. 很抱歉那样针对你 巴拉德女士
[34:23] You’re wonderful. 你还是很美的
[34:24] You look extravagant tonight. 你今晚看起来美极了
[34:25] Okay. What’s next? 好了 下一步怎么办
[34:26] We have to preserve the crime scene. 我们需要保护犯罪现场
[34:28] Captain Wong, 王船长
[34:29] is there any way you can lock off this place? 你可以封锁这片区域吗
[34:31] Yes, of course. 当然可以
[34:32] So we should then start questioning the suspects. 那么我们应该开始质询嫌疑犯了
[34:35] Suspects? 嫌疑犯
[34:36] We’re not questioning anybody. 我们不会质询任何人
[34:38] Wong, when you finish locking up here, you bring me the key. 王 你把这片地方封锁之后把钥匙给我
[34:41] Then you radio Interpol, 然后你用无线电联系国际刑警
[34:42] tell ’em we’ll meet ’em at the docks in Monaco. 告诉他们我们会在摩纳哥码头和他们碰面
[34:44] In the meantime, I’m gonna check the shrimp out a little closer. 与此同时 我再来看一眼这些虾
[34:47] For the investigation? 为了调查吗
[34:49] No, Wong, because I’m hungry as shit. 不是 王 因为我快饿死了
[34:51] The rest of you, I’d lock yourselves in your chambers or your yacht rooms 剩下的人建议你们回到自己的舱房锁好
[34:54] because one of us… 因为我们之间有一个人
[34:57] is a murderer. 是杀人凶手
[35:03] -Audrey. -Yeah? -奥黛丽 -怎么
[35:05] Get the cocktail sauce. 拿上鸡尾酒蘸料
[35:07] Yep. 好的
[35:31] Wait a second. What on earth is on these? 等一下 这上面到底是什么
[35:34] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:35] This Maurice guy must breastfeed each shrimp individually. 这个莫里斯肯定给每只虾都哺乳了
[35:38] I mean, they live so well. 这些虾长得这么好
[35:40] Oh, God, yeah. God. 天哪 没错
[35:43] All right. Where were we? Okay, okay, okay. 好了 我们讲到哪了 想想
[35:45] You know what? There had to be two people in on the killing. 我觉得肯定有两人参与了这次谋杀
[35:48] Because how could they know when the lights were gonna go out? 不然他们怎会知道灯什么时候灭呢
[35:51] – That’s smart, that’s smart. – Right? -聪明至极 -是吧
[35:53] I’m tired as hell right now. I’m gonna go to sleep. 我困得眼皮在打架了 我得睡了
[35:55] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吧
[35:57] You’re not jet-lagged? 你没在倒时差吗
[36:02] Nick. 尼克
[36:04] – Honey, come on, seriously. – Huh? -亲爱的 说真的 -啥
[36:06] Who do you think did it? 你觉得会是谁干的
[36:08] I don’t think. I know. 我不需要想 我就知道
[36:10] Who? 那你说嘛
[36:12] It was the son. 是他儿子
[36:13] – Tobey. -No. -托比 -不对
[36:15] No way. Not a chance. It’s too obvious. 不可能 那太明显了
[36:18] The most obvious suspect is never, never the killer. 最明显的疑犯通常不可能会是凶手
[36:21] The most obvious suspect is always the killer. 最明显的疑犯通常就是杀手
[36:24] When a wife gets killed, 90% of the time it was the husband. 当妻子被谋杀时 九成都是丈夫干的
[36:30] Why did you just use that as an example? 你没事怎么举这个例子呢
[36:33] And I disagree. 而且我也不同意
[36:34] I think people are more complicated than that. 我觉得人心没这么简单
[36:39] Judging off of what? Those books that you read? 何出此言 因为你看过的那些书吗
[36:42] People are simple, okay? 人心都很单纯的 好吗
[36:45] It was Tobey. 就是托比干的
[36:46] He had the most to gain, and he also had the most to lose. 他在其中的利害关系最大
[36:49] Which is exactly why he’s not the killer. 这正好说明他不是凶手
[36:53] Did you ever fool around on a boat? 你有没有在船上打过炮
[36:56] Do you know how much fun that could be? 你知道那多好玩儿吗
[36:58] I just lay here and the boat does all the work. 我躺在这儿船就能帮我动
[37:00] – That’s so convenient for you. – You know I have a bad back. -对你来说真省事 -你知道我背不好
[37:02] So convenient for you. 对你来说真省事
[37:05] What about the lights? 那些灯呢
[37:07] Yeah, leave ’em on. I don’t care. 让灯开着吧 我不在乎
[37:08] Either way. Lady’s choice. 再说了 女士总是要优先
[37:10] Shh! No. Who turned out those lights? 别打岔 到底是谁关了灯呢
[37:15] What?! Oh! 什么鬼
[37:28] Don’t look at me like that. I can feel it. 别那样看我 我能感受到你的视线
[37:38] 蒙特卡洛 摩纳哥
[38:00] I’m sorry. Excuse me. 抱歉 对不起
[38:01] Will you take the Allegra? 你就吃艾来锭行不行
[38:02] It’s the same stuff. 反正都是一样的药
[38:03] – I don’t want to talk about it. – Oh, God. -我不想谈这个 -老天
[38:09] Enter the brilliant yet tortured detective, 一位才华横溢但饱经沧桑的警探闪亮登场
[38:11] right on cue. 时间刚刚好
[38:13] Mesdames, messieurs. 女士们 先生们
[38:16] My name is Inspector Laurent Delacroix. 我的名字是劳伦特·德拉克洛瓦督察
[38:20] I will now summon you one by one 我会将你们依次传唤
[38:22] to the grand lounge for questioning. 到大堂休息室去问话
[38:31] Why is that smoke ring so good? 为啥这个烟圈如此完整
[38:32] How did he do that? 他是如何做到的
[38:36] Oh, you broke it. You broke it. 你弄散它了 你弄散掉了
[38:49] Tell me about Malcolm Quince. 跟我说说马尔科姆·昆斯
[38:51] He was the most wonderful… 他是最美妙的
[38:54] Swine. 狗东西
[38:55] He was the love of my life. 他是我的一生挚爱
[38:57] He was a complicated man. 他这个人很复杂
[39:01] Describe to me what happened. 描述一下当时发生了什么
[39:03] Yo, Mr. French Policeman, man. It was mad. 法国的警察先生 当时乱成了一片
[39:07] Lights went out. 灯灭了
[39:08] I thought I saw something move, and I shot. 我看到有东西在动 然后我就开枪了
[39:13] Yes. 是的
[39:14] Finish line. 结束
[39:15] The old man got what was coming to him. 那老头罪有应得
[39:17] One-eight-seven, motherfu… 代号187 混蛋
[39:21] Did anyone touch the body? 有人碰过尸体吗
[39:25] No. 没有
[39:26] And did you notice anything else out of the ordinary? 你有注意到什么不寻常之处吗
[39:31] The Americans. 那对美国夫妇
[39:32] Yes, number one. Yes. 是的 头号嫌犯
[39:37] Aren’t you gonna, um… 你不是应该要
[39:39] Aren’t you gonna separate us? 你不把我们分开吗
[39:42] Pardon? 什么
[39:44] – For the interrogation. – Okay. -单独审讯 -好了
[39:45] Question us separately, see if our… 分别问话 看看我们
[39:47] – What are you doing? – …answers match. -你在干嘛 -是否口供一致
[39:49] What? I’m just saying, our answers will match 我是说我们的口供肯定会一致的
[39:52] – because we’re innocent. -Yeah, that’s right. -因为我们是清白的 -是的 没错
[39:55] There we go. 又来了
[39:56] God, you are really good at that. 老天 你真的很擅长这个
[39:59] We found this in Tobey Quince’s suite. 我们在托比·昆斯的套房里找到了这个
[40:03] A typewritten suicide note 一份打印出来的自杀遗言
[40:05] in which he confesses to the murder of his father. 他在里头坦白自己杀了他爸爸
[40:09] Typewritten? 打印的
[40:10] That’s not very common. 这可不常见
[40:12] – Very suspicious. – Yes. -十分可疑 -是的
[40:14] Obviously someone is trying to frame 很显然有人想栽赃
[40:16] Tobey for his father’s murder. 托比杀了他爸爸
[40:18] – This is amazing. – Look how excited she is. -这种情节太精彩了 -看看她多激动
[40:21] So where’s your head at with this whole thing? 你对这整件事的想法是什么
[40:23] I mean, who are your chief suspects? 你的头号嫌犯是谁
[40:26] You. 你们俩
[40:27] Woo, yes. Right, of course, 是的 当然没错
[40:29] – ’cause everybody is a suspect. – Especially her. -因为每个人都有嫌疑 -尤其是她
[40:32] This is a group of friends and family 这是一个彼此知根知底的大家庭
[40:34] who have known each other for years. 他们相互认识多年
[40:36] You two show up, and ten hours later, 而你们俩出现在这十小时后
[40:38] two of them are dead. 他们中的两个就挂了
[40:40] Coincidence? 只是巧合吗
[40:41] – Yes. – Absolutely. -是的 -当然了
[40:43] – Coincidence. – Wait. Excuse me. -巧合罢了 -等等 不好意思
[40:44] Are you saying that your theory 你是说你的推论就是
[40:46] is that the two of us conned our way 我们俩一路骗吃骗喝
[40:48] onto a stranger’s boat at the last minute 上了这艘陌生人的船
[40:50] to commit premeditated murder 然后在对我们无任何好处的情况下
[40:52] that benefits us in no way? 预谋了这些谋杀
[40:54] That’s your theory? 这就是你的推论吗
[40:55] Perhaps someone paid you to do it. 或许是某个人雇你们来干这个的
[40:57] – No. – Paid us to do it? -没有 -雇我们做这个
[40:59] Oh, my gosh. I would love to see that. 我的天哪 我倒是想呢
[41:00] Show me that money. 把钱拿来给我看看
[41:02] Do you want to see our bank statements? 你想看看我们的银行流水吗
[41:04] We’re broke. 我们破产了
[41:06] Desperate for money. I see. 我可以看出你们急用钱
[41:08] Now you gave him a motive. 你给了他一个动机
[41:10] – No, no, no. I know. Just don’t… – We did this because… -不不不 别把 -我们这样说是因为
[41:12] – …take my words out of context. – We got nothing. -我的话断章取义 -我们啥也没有
[41:14] – That’s all we got, is nothing. – No. -我们穷的叮当响 -是的
[41:16] Listen, I am talking to you, detective to detective. 听着 我要跟你讲 将心比心
[41:20] We didn’t do this. 这不是我们干的
[41:21] You can see in my eyes. You can tell. 你看着我的眼睛 你能看出来的
[41:24] Perhaps I will have that word with you 或许我确实要和你谈谈
[41:26] independently. 单独地
[41:28] I di… Hey! 我会 嘿
[41:30] I can get up. 我自己能起来
[41:31] Hey, okay. 没事的
[41:33] I’ll be out in a minute. 就只要一小会
[41:34] I love you. 我爱你
[41:36] I’m sorry. She’s just excited because it’s… 对不起 她有点兴奋 因为
[41:38] She reads books, and this is fun for her. 她爱看侦探小说 她乐在其中
[41:43] You wish me to believe you’re innocent. 你想要我相信你是无辜的
[41:46] Unfortunately, I do not believe liars. 不幸是的 我不相信骗子
[41:48] But I’m telling you the truth. 但是我说的是实话
[41:50] And how long have you been lying to your wife? 你对你妻子撒谎多久了
[41:52] Excuse me? 你说什么呢
[41:54] You did not think that we would investigate your background, 你以为我们没有事先调查过你吗
[41:58] Sergeant Nicholas Spitz, NYPD? 纽约市警察局的尼古拉斯·斯皮茨警官
[42:02] Failed his detective’s exam three times. 三次警探考试都不及格
[42:05] You are, how you do say, 你只是 怎么说来着
[42:07] cop on the beat, 区区一个巡逻警员
[42:09] not detective as you so claim. 而不是你声称的警探
[42:11] So I… 那我
[42:13] tell people I’m a detective. 告诉人们我是一名警探
[42:15] There’s… 这
[42:16] That’s not a crime. 那不算犯罪
[42:18] Impersonating a detective is a crime. 冒充警探已经算是犯罪了
[42:21] I didn’t think it was a crime here. 我不认为在这有罪
[42:23] I thought maybe you guys had different rules. 我猜你们或许有不同的规矩
[42:25] That doesn’t make us murderers. 但这不代表我们是凶手
[42:27] A broke, failed man, lying to his wife? 一个穷困潦倒 还一直对妻子撒谎的人
[42:29] I think it does. 我觉得足矣
[42:30] You don’t have any evidence. You can’t hold us. 你没有任何证据 你不能拘留我们
[42:33] No, but I can hold these. 是的 但我可以扣下这个
[42:37] I believe Mr. Cavendish has provided accommodations for you 我相信卡文迪什先生为你们在萨瓦酒店
[42:40] at the Hotel de Savoie, so you won’t be on the street. 安排了住处 所以你们不必睡大街
[42:44] But mark my words, Officer Spitz, 但斯皮茨警官 记住我说的每个字
[42:47] I will not rest until I prove 在证明你们预谋了谋杀之前
[42:49] that you committed these murders. 我是不会善罢甘休的
[42:52] And I… 我也
[42:54] will rest, because I’m tired as shit, 会在那个你说的酒店休息
[42:56] at that hotel you just said. 因为我已经疲于应对这些破事
[42:57] It sounds like a good one. 那里听起来不错
[42:59] But after I’m well-rested and I eat breakfast… 但是在我好好休息以及吃了早餐后
[43:01] hopefully the guy cooks as good as Maurice… 希望厨师能做得和莫里斯一样好
[43:05] I will not rest until I prove to you 我也不会善罢甘休 直到我
[43:07] we have nothing to do with these murders. 向你证明我们没有参与谋杀
[43:15] Juan Carlos! 胡安·卡洛斯
[43:20] Charles said that everyone’s gonna be at this race, 查尔斯说每个人都会来看这场比赛
[43:23] so whoever did this is gonna be there. 所以杀人犯也一定在这其中
[43:25] We just have to figure out who it is. 我们只需要找出来是谁
[43:26] I know we’ve gotta figure it out. 我知道我们会找到的
[43:27] This isn’t one of your books, sweetheart. 但这不是你那些小说里的情节 亲爱的
[43:29] I mean, it’s like one of your books, 我是说 这像是你那些小说里的情节
[43:31] but this is real. 但它是真实的
[43:32] Like, two people are dead, for real. 两个人真的死了
[43:34] – I know. – There’s a real killer on the real loose. -我懂 -这有个真正的凶手逍遥法外
[43:36] Hey, babe. Relax. 宝贝 放轻松
[43:37] What’s… What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事
[43:39] For real? Come on. Will you just focus… 讲真 拜托 你可以专心一点
[43:42] – …on this with me?- Fine. -跟我步伐一致 -好吧
[43:43] Um, yes. Uh… 好吧
[43:44] Okay. So there are three basic motives for every murder. 好了 每起谋杀案通常有三种基本动机
[43:47] Yes. The first one is money. 没错 第一种是为钱
[43:49] Right. 对
[43:50] Everyone was in Quince’s will, except Suzi. 除了苏西 每个人都在昆斯的遗嘱中有份
[43:52] – Okay. – All right. The second one is love. -是的 -好的 第二种就是为情
[43:54] We know nobody loved that guy 我们知道没人会爱这个老男人
[43:56] ’cause he was kind of a prick. 因为他就是个混蛋
[43:57] Suzi might have loved him. 苏西可能曾爱过他
[43:58] That’s what you would think… 这只是你的猜测
[43:59] Okay, what’s the third one? 好吧 还有第三种呢
[44:00] – Revenge. – Right. -复仇 -没错
[44:01] That’s the one we should be thinking about. 我们得考虑一下这个
[44:03] I’m telling you, if we figure out who hates this guy the most, 告诉你 如果我们找到了最恨他的人
[44:06] that’s our killer. 那就是凶手
[44:07] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[44:18] So, this beard… It’s incredible. 这个胡子 真不可思议
[44:20] Do you oil that or condition? 你经常用油或者其他什么做保养吗
[44:23] You won’t get anything out of him. 你从他这什么也问不到
[44:25] Oh, my gosh. 我的天哪
[44:26] Most of his life, 他大半辈子
[44:27] he’s been serving men like me and Malcolm, 他都在服侍像我和马尔科姆一样的人
[44:30] despite being an heir to millions. 尽管他是百万家产的继承人
[44:32] He’s rich, too? 他也很富有吗
[44:33] He’s supposed to be, but he’s one of 16 children, 他应该很富 但他有16个兄弟姐妹
[44:35] and he’s half French. 他还有一半法国血统
[44:37] Are you familiar with French inheritance law? 你熟悉法国的继承法吗
[44:40] Broad strokes. 大概略懂
[44:41] That Colonel guy, he’s getting on my nerves. 那个上校 让我很紧张
[44:44] – Yeah. – Shit. Walking around -是啊 -该死的到处在说
[44:45] – saying you killed both those guys. – Huh? -说是你杀了那两人 -什么
[44:47] – Yeah. – What? -是啊 -什么
[44:48] And I’m like, come on. 我想说 拜托
[44:50] My man wouldn’t do… 我哥们可不会
[44:51] Yo. Look, yo. I didn’t do nothing, son. 听着 我可什么都没做
[44:54] It doesn’t matter what the will says. 遗嘱上怎么写都无关紧要
[44:56] The fortune must be divided equally among the offspring. 财富必须平均分配给子女
[44:59] Why do the French have such a law? 为什么法国人会有这样的法律
[45:01] Well, they do it to keep all Frenchmen from doing what Malcolm was 他们这样做是为了阻止法国人
[45:04] trying to do, 做出像马尔科姆那样的事
[45:05] and leaving everything to their mistresses. 把一切都留给情妇
[45:09] – My theory is… – Yeah? -我的推断是 -什么
[45:11] …Juan Carlos done it, man. 是胡安·卡洛斯做的 伙计
[45:13] What? Why would he do that? 什么 他为什么要那样做
[45:14] Well, Juan Carlos’s dad 你看 胡安·卡洛斯的爸爸
[45:16] used to race for Malcolm. 以前代表马尔科姆出赛
[45:17] Malcolm tried to get slick on some safety angle, 马尔科姆想在防护装备上偷工减料
[45:20] and shit got overlooked. 结果成豆腐渣赛车了
[45:21] – Yeah? – Okay. -对吧 -好的
[45:24] Juan Carlos’s dad lost both his legs, G. 胡安·卡洛斯的爸爸失去了双腿 天哪
[45:28] Yeah, straight up. 是的 站着走的那两条
[45:30] Oh. Gone. 没了
[45:31] So it’s payback time. 所以现在报仇的机会来了
[45:32] A hundred percent of a doubt. 完全毋庸置疑的是
[45:34] Wh-What? 什么 什么
[45:35] – Juan Carlos is your man. – Oh, yeah. -胡安·卡洛斯是你要找的人 -是吗
[45:38] You guarantee that? 你能打包票吗
[45:39] Guarantee. 我打包票
[45:40] Respect. 我尊重
[45:42] Or maybe Sergei could have done it. 或者也可能是谢尔盖做的
[45:46] – Yeah. – Okay. So you’re not guaranteeing it. -对的 -好吧 所以你不能打包票
[45:48] No, not a hundred percent. No. 不 不是百分之百 不
[45:53] Oh! Bless you. 保重啊
[45:56] Would you like some Allegra? 需要来点艾来锭吗
[45:58] – I doubt that would be useful. – I know. -我估计不怎么管用 -我就说嘛
[46:01] It doesn’t work. I tried to tell that to Nick. 没什么作用 我试着跟尼克说来着
[46:06] Do you need something? 你有什么事吗
[46:07] Uh, no. Mm-mm. 没什么
[46:10] The guy that throws me off the most… Cavendish… 最让我摸不着头脑的卡文迪什
[46:13] to me, he seems like he’s compensating for something, 在我看来 他好像在补偿些什么
[46:18] with the Great Gatsby look and the jawline 那幅了不起的盖茨比的长相和下巴
[46:20] and the “hey, I’m so gorgeous.” Am I right? 还有那句”我真是风流倜傥” 对吧
[46:23] There’s absolutely nothing wrong with Charles Cavendish. 查尔斯·卡文迪什绝对没有任何问题
[46:25] – Isn’t that the… – Except… -这是不是 -除了
[46:28] he probably murdered his uncle. 他可能谋杀了他的舅舅
[46:31] Well, that’s one thing wrong. 好吧 那就有了一个问题
[46:34] …comes to the checkered flag! 率先到达终点的是
[46:36] It’s Juan Carlos! 是胡安·卡洛斯
[46:38] Winner of this year’s Monte Carlo Grand Prix! 今年蒙特卡洛大奖赛的冠军
[46:41] I find that Suzi Nakamura very suspicious. 我发现中村苏西很可疑
[46:43] She’s the only one who didn’t have a motive. 她是唯一没有动机的人
[46:46] It was Cavendish and you know it. 是卡文迪什 你知道的
[46:47] You just… No, you just don’t like him. 你只是 不 你只是不喜欢他
[46:49] I don’t like him. I don’t. I hate his guts, 我不喜欢他 我打心眼里讨厌他
[46:51] but that’s not it. 但那不是原因
[46:52] Did you just steal all of those? 这些是你刚刚偷的吗
[46:53] He’s the sole blood heir. 他是唯一有血缘关系的继承人
[46:54] He stands to make the biggest claim for the fortune. 他能得到最大的那份遗产
[46:57] I want one of these. 我也想要一个
[46:58] Malcolm stole his fiancée. Okay. 马尔科姆偷了他的未婚妻 对吧
[47:01] That’s all three motives. 三种动机都全了
[47:03] Money, love, revenge. 金钱 爱情 复仇
[47:05] We went past it. I don’t know where we are. 我们走过头了 我不知道在哪儿了
[47:06] We’re over here. Will you please try one of these? 我们房间在那边 拜托你能试试这个吗
[47:08] No! Oh, my God. You know what? 不 天哪 你知道吗
[47:11] I think you just think it’s Cavendish ’cause you’re jealous of him. 我觉得你怀疑卡文迪什是因为你嫉妒他
[47:14] – Oh, God. – Yeah. -老天 -是啊
[47:16] – I’m jealous of him. – You are. -我嫉妒他 -没错
[47:18] What? Why? What am I jealous of? 什么 为什么 我嫉妒他什么
[47:19] What is there to be jealous… He’s rich. He’s charming. 有什么值得嫉妒的 他很富有 他有魅力
[47:23] He smells great. 他闻起来很棒
[47:24] What do you mean? What’s he smell like? 什么意思 他闻起来像什么
[47:26] He smells like he just came out of the dryer. 他闻起来好像刚从烘干机里出来
[47:32] What the… What the… 什么 什么鬼
[47:38] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[47:39] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! 等等 等等 等等
[47:40] We should test that for fingerprints first. 我们应该做指纹提取
[47:42] Okay. Do you have the fingerprint testing kit? 可以 你有指纹检测工具包吗
[47:45] What? ‘Cause I didn’t pack mine. 什么 因为我没带我的
[47:47] Is it in your bag? 你的在你包里吗
[47:48] Stop it! Come on. 打住吧 拜托
[47:50] Hurry. 快点
[47:51] Oh, this is so crazy. 这太疯狂了
[47:55] Oh, God. Seriously? 天哪 你认真的吗
[47:58] Oh, got it. 拿到了
[48:00] Will you please just go see a chiropractor? 你就不能去看看脊椎按摩师吗
[48:02] It’s gonna be fine. 会好起来的
[48:04] “Come to suite 802.” “来802号套房”
[48:08] We have to go to 802. 我们要去802
[48:09] We’re not going to 802. Stop! 我们不去802 停住
[48:11] – Why? – It’s a trap. -为什么 -这是个陷阱
[48:12] Why wouldn’t whoever just knocked just come in and talk to us? 为什么刚才敲门的人不能进来和我们说话
[48:15] Maybe he’s being watched by the killer. 也许凶手在监视他
[48:16] What if we’re being watched by the killer? 要是我们正在被凶手监视呢
[48:19] What if he was in here? 要是他就在这里呢
[48:21] Maybe he stole my Peanut M&Ms. 也许他偷了我的花生巧克力豆
[48:23] I stole your Peanut M&Ms. 是我偷了你的花生巧克力豆
[48:26] You stole my Peanut M&Ms? 是你偷了我的花生巧克力
[48:27] I wanted to see if they tasted the same in France! 我想试试法国的味道是否一样
[48:28] You got to stop eating. You’re gonna gain it all back. 你真的别吃了 体重都要反弹回去了
[48:30] I’m going to 802. Are you coming with me? 我要去802 你要和我一起吗
[48:32] Okay, wait. Let me just… 好吧 等等 让我
[48:34] – What? – …figure something out. -干嘛 -想想办法
[48:37] God damn. 该死的
[48:43] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[48:44] It’s a weapon. 这是武器
[48:45] That’s a lamp. 那是盏灯
[48:46] Not when I crack someone over the head with it. 我用来砸某人的头时 就不止是灯了
[48:48] Will you stop questioning everything I do. 你能不能别质疑我做的每件事
[48:50] Well, everything you do is questionable. 好吧 你做的每件事都值得质疑
[49:01] That’s 808. 那是808
[49:15] Hello? 喂
[49:18] Note sender? 递纸条的人
[49:21] You told us to come to 802. Are you there? 你叫我们来802 你在吗
[49:26] Are you dead? 你死了吗
[49:27] He might be in the bathroom. 他可能在浴室里
[49:36] Sit on the bed. 坐在床上
[49:37] You speak… I thought you didn’t speak. 你会说话 我以为你不会说话呢
[49:39] Shut up. Sit on the bed. 闭嘴 坐在床上
[49:40] – I’m sitting! – Shut up. Sit down. -正在坐 -闭嘴 坐下来
[49:42] We’re gonna sit in front of the bed. All good. 我们就坐在床前 好了
[49:45] I cannot keep his secrets anymore. 我再也不能给他保守秘密了
[49:48] You mean the Colonel’s, right? 你是说上校 对吧
[49:50] The Colonel’s secrets? I know, it’s so hard to keep secrets. 上校的秘密 我懂的 保守秘密很难的
[49:53] It really is. You know, I have a friend named Gwen, 的确如此 我有个叫格温的朋友
[49:55] and she has a box that she keeps under her bed… 她的床底下有一个盒子
[49:57] Look, don’t give me that hairdresser shit. 听着 别跟我像美发师那样套近乎
[50:00] Just shut up. Listen. 闭嘴 听好了
[50:02] Copenhagen, 1994. 哥本哈根 1994年
[50:06] We were leaving a state dinner. 我们正要离开国宴
[50:10] I did not see the bomber, 我没看到轰炸机
[50:13] but the Colonel did. 但上校看到了
[50:16] He threw his body across Mr. Quince. 他用自己的身体挡住了昆斯先生
[50:20] He was hero. 他是英雄
[50:22] For nine months, the Colonel lay in a coma. 上校昏迷了九个月
[50:26] And when he awoke, 当他醒来过后
[50:28] he find his eye is not the only thing he lost. 他发现自己失去的不仅仅是眼睛
[50:32] They blew off his dick. I knew it. I knew it. 他的老二也炸没了 我知道 我知道
[50:35] His hand. His hand, honey. 他的手 他的手 亲爱的
[50:36] The dick. He’s saying the dick. 老二 他说的是老二
[50:37] No, no, no. He doesn’t have a hand! 不 不 不 他没有手
[50:39] – I’m no talk about dick! – All right. -我不是在说老二 -好的
[50:42] I talk about her. 我说的是她
[50:44] – Me? – Her? -我吗 -她吗
[50:45] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[50:50] Madeleine… 玛德琳
[50:52] LeBoutillier. 勒布提利尔
[50:55] The most beautiful woman I have ever seen. 我见过最漂亮的女人
[50:59] She was the Colonel’s fiancée when the bomb exploded. 炸弹爆炸前她是上校的未婚妻
[51:04] And when he awoke… 当他醒来过后
[51:07] she was Mr. Quince’s wife. 她成了昆斯先生的妻子
[51:10] What the hell is with this guy? 这家伙到底什么问题
[51:11] What, honestly, is his problem? 说实话 他什么毛病
[51:13] Can he get his own woman maybe once? 就不能自己找个女人吗
[51:14] And then she died. 后来她去世了
[51:16] No! 不
[51:17] In childbirth. 死于分娩
[51:18] No! Damn. 不 该死
[51:19] The child died, too. A boy. 孩子也死了 一个男婴
[51:22] A boy who would have inherited it all. 一个会继承一切的男婴
[51:25] After that, the Colonel never mentioned Madeleine again, 此后 上校再也没提过玛德琳
[51:30] except for one night. 除了一个晚上
[51:32] On the anniversary of her death, 在她一年后的忌日上
[51:35] he came to me, he was drinking. He say… 他来找我 他在喝酒 他说
[51:40] “Sergei.” 谢尔盖
[51:41] He’s doing impressions now. 他在模仿他
[51:43] “If you were to kill this Mr. Quince, 如果你要杀昆斯先生
[51:46] how would you do it?” 你会怎么下手呢
[51:48] And I say, 我说
[51:50] “Find isolated place, 找个偏远的地方
[51:53] create confusion, 制造混乱
[51:55] make sure there are others with motive.” 确保在场其他人有杀人动机
[51:59] I told him how to kill the man! 我告诉了他如何杀了那个人
[52:03] Holy shit! This is incredible! Thank you. 我的老天 这太不可思议了 谢谢您
[52:05] Okay. So the Colonel killed 好吧 所以上校为了逝去的爱
[52:07] Malcolm and Tobey over lost love. 杀了马尔科姆和托比
[52:08] – Got it. Perfect. – This is insane. -懂了 完美 -这太疯狂了
[52:10] Will you just say all of that one more time, 你能再说一遍吗
[52:12] but can you say it from the top? 但能从头说吗
[52:13] – I’ve gotta do a voice memo. – She screws this up a lot. -我要做个语音备忘录 -她经常搞混
[52:16] – Just ask Siri. – Swipe it up. -问问Siri -向上滑
[52:18] I did swipe up. 我滑了啊
[52:19] Say, “Siri, 说 “Siri”
[52:20] I would like to make voice memo.” “我想做语音备忘录”
[52:25] Get into wardrobe. You are in danger. 藏进衣柜 你们有危险
[52:28] Get in the wardrobe, you said? 你是说藏进衣柜吗
[52:29] You are in danger. Right now. 你们有危险 马上
[52:30] – Quickly. – Jesus, I don’t know… Ow! -快点 -老天 我不知道
[52:33] And whatever you hear, do not come out till I say so. 无论听到什么 在我叫你们前不要出来
[52:36] – Yes, sir. – Yes. -好的 先生 -好
[52:40] You. What do you want? 是你 想要干嘛
[52:42] No, they’re not here. You should go. 不 他们不在这里 你该走了
[52:48] Where’s the lamp? 灯在哪里
[52:50] – I left it outside. – Why isn’t it in here? -我放在外面了 -为什么没带进来
[52:53] – Now you like the lamp? – Well, we needed… -现在你倒喜欢上灯了 -我们需要
[52:54] You’re ridiculous. 你可真扯
[52:56] – Let me open the door. – Wait, wait, wait! -让我开门 -等一下等一下
[53:03] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[53:05] Killer… 凶手
[53:06] is… 是
[53:07] What? 什么
[53:10] Oh, God, no! No, no, no! 天啊 别别别
[53:12] Oh, my God! 天啊
[53:14] Is he dead? Is he dead? 他死了吗 死了吗
[53:16] He’s dead! 他死了
[53:17] Do we call housekeeping? 我们要通知客房部吗
[53:19] Oh! Honey! 啊亲爱的
[53:21] Oh, my God! 天哪
[53:23] Lock the door! 把门锁上啊
[53:24] Oh, God! 天啊
[53:26] Oh, my God. 天啊
[53:29] Go! Out of the window! 快走 从窗户出去
[53:30] What are you doing? 你在干嘛啊
[53:34] Okay, there’s a ledge. 好吧 下面有个窗台
[53:35] That’s not a ledge, that’s an edge! 那不是窗台 那是悬崖边缘
[53:37] – Here we go. – Oh, my God. -来吧 -天哪
[53:39] I gotcha, a hundred percent. 我抓住你了 妥妥的
[53:41] A hundred percent. Slow. 妥妥的 慢慢来
[53:42] – Oh, right there. – No! Oh, God. -就在这落脚 -不 天哪
[53:45] Come on. 来吧
[53:46] Don’t even look down. 千万不要朝下看
[53:48] – Don’t look down. – Oh, my God! -别朝下看 -天啊
[53:49] – Told you not to look down. – It’s so far. -都告诉你别往下看 -这也太远了
[53:51] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[54:01] He flosses angrier than you! 他用牙线用得比你更凶
[54:10] We got an empty room. Jackpot. 找到空房间了 运气太好了
[54:11] Okay, we’re gonna get up on this letter. Okay. -我们踩着这个字母爬上去 -好的
[54:13] Ready? Go. 准备好了吗 来
[54:17] God! 我去
[54:18] Oh, my God! 我的天
[54:21] – You okay? Come on. – That was the scariest thing. -你还好吗 来吧 -真是吓死人了
[54:23] – We gotta go. All right. I love you. – Oh, my God. -该走了 好了 我爱你 -天啊
[54:26] I love you. I’m so scared. 我也爱你 我太害怕了
[54:27] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 快走快走快走
[54:31] Uh… What’s in here? Uh… 那里是啥
[54:35] No, you’re not going back out there. 不行 你不能再爬出去了
[54:38] – Oh, yes! Finally! – Come here. -太棒了 终于打开了 -快进来
[54:40] Kiss me, Vik. Oh! 维克 亲我
[54:42] Oh, kiss me. Kiss me here. 快亲我 亲我这儿
[54:43] – Where? -Here. -亲哪里 -这里
[54:45] God, I love it. Quick, get me to the bed. Jesus Christ. 我喜欢 快点 到床上去
[54:47] – Get up. – Yes! -快起来 -好
[54:48] I’m gonna drink you up like a milkshake without a straw! 我要像空口喝奶昔那样把你吸干
[54:53] That’s right. Vanilla milkshake! 你说得对 我是香草味奶昔
[54:54] Vanilla, chocolate, whatever! 香草味 巧克力味 管它呢
[54:56] Yeah! Yeah! 对对对
[54:57] Here we go! Wow! 来吧
[54:59] Yeah! I hope the hotel’s got insurance for these springs 但愿这酒店给这张床的弹簧买了保险
[55:02] ’cause I’m gonna bust this bed up. 因为我肯定会把这张床搞坏
[55:03] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[55:04] You’re much stronger than you look, Vik! 你可比看上去强壮多了 维克
[55:06] That’s right! 没错
[55:07] – You ready for this? – I don’t know if I am! -准备好接招了吗 -我也不知道啊
[55:10] Oh, Grace! 格蕾丝啊
[55:13] Grace! Oh, Grace! 格蕾丝 格蕾丝啊
[55:14] Huh?Why do you keep saying Grace? 为啥你一直念叨着格蕾丝
[55:16] Darling, it’s the only thing that gets me in the mood. 亲爱的 这是唯一能让我进入状态的事
[55:18] Grace! You look so good for your age! 格蕾丝 你这个年龄保养得真好
[55:22] So good for your age! Oh, God! 保养得太好了 天哪
[55:24] Your skin is beautiful! 你的皮肤真漂亮
[55:25] You have no wrinkles… No wrinkles any… -你没有皱纹啊 -一点皱纹都没有
[55:28] Anywhere! 全身都没有
[55:29] Oh, my God! Grace, you’re so… 天哪 格蕾丝啊 你真是
[55:32] Oh, God! 天哪
[55:37] Vik. 维克啊
[55:39] What happened? 怎么了
[55:41] Maybe we should, like, conversate a little bit. 也许我们应该 稍微谈会心
[55:43] Get to know each other. Know what I mean? 增进彼此了解 懂我意思吗
[55:45] Like, eye to eye, really connect. 就是 两目相对 真心相连
[55:47] Tell me about your favorite band. 跟我说说你最喜欢的乐队吧
[55:50] I’m going to the casino. Maybe I’ll get lucky there. 我要去赌场 或许那儿能有搞头
[55:53] Look, look, look! Please don’t tell anybody about this 听我说 请不要把这件事告诉任何人
[55:56] ’cause I’ve got some mad sex cred in these parts, yeah. 我在床上的名声可是一直很好的呢
[55:58] My people know me. 我的朋友都懂我
[56:00] I’ll buy you a hat! 我给你买顶帽子吧
[56:02] I can’t believe this just happened. 真是不敢相信刚刚发生了什么
[56:05] Okay, okay. 好了好了
[56:08] All right. We gotta calm down. 我们得冷静下来
[56:09] – This has been a really weird day, huh? – Yeah. -今天真的太奇怪了 对吗 -对
[56:11] Okay. Let’s just get out of this place. 好了 离开这里吧
[56:13] Absolutely. Someplace with beer though, please. 当然 不过拜托找个有啤酒的地方
[56:17] “I’ll go buy you a hat.” “我给你买顶帽子吧”
[56:21] Sergei was trying to tell us the Colonel did it, 谢尔盖想告诉我们是上校干的
[56:24] but then he gets shot. 但接着他就被人开枪打中了
[56:25] There’s no way the Colonel shot him 上校不可能开枪打他
[56:27] ’cause the Colonel was having a floss party. 因为上校刚沉醉在用牙线剔牙当中
[56:29] Did you see how crazy he was going with the teeth flossing? 你看到他用牙线用得有多凶吗
[56:31] – I did. – What did he have in there? A buffet? -看到了 -他在里面吃自助餐吗
[56:38] Um… Oh, my gosh. 我的天啊
[56:45] – What’s he saying? – I don’t know. -他在说啥 -我也不知道
[56:47] Well, you took French in high school, didn’t you? 你不是在高中学过法语吗
[56:49] I don’t remember high school! What did you take in high school? 我不记得了 你高中学过什么
[56:52] Latin. 拉丁语
[56:52] Oh, great. Who takes freakin’ Latin? 你真棒 拉丁语这么奇葩谁会学
[56:54] – People who have a hot Latin teacher. – Shh! -我们拉丁语老师特火辣 -闭嘴
[56:58] Okay, so something, something… 好吧 是那啥 那啥
[57:01] Something cake. Something’s frosted. 是关于蛋糕 关于什么糖霜
[57:03] Okay. You’re fired. You’re fired. 行了 你没用了 别说了
[57:04] – Okay, I told you… -Excuse me, sir. -我告诉过你 -抱歉 先生
[57:06] Could you translate that for us, please? S’il vous plaît? 能请您帮我们翻译一下吗 拜托了
[57:09] Uh, the TV says that, uh… 电视上说
[57:12] you are the most wanted… for… 你因为谋杀
[57:15] for meurtre. 被通缉
[57:16] No, no, no. Okay, no, no. We… 不不不 我们
[57:18] This is a complete misunderstanding, okay? 这完全是一场误会 明白吗
[57:20] We were just around… 我们只是在附近
[57:22] We saw… …a lot of people that happened to die, 我们碰巧看到很多人死了
[57:24] but we didn’t murt. 但我们绝对没有杀过人
[57:25] You are to be arrested at first sight. 警察只要看到你就会逮捕你
[57:28] – Us? – So, here’s what we do. -我们吗 -那接下来我们这样
[57:29] What are you talking about? What are you doing? 你说什么呢 你在干嘛
[57:32] They can’t track our SIM card now. 他们现在还跟踪不到我们的SIM卡
[57:34] Yeah, then pull the SIM card out. 对啊 那就把SIM卡拔出来啊
[57:36] You don’t just submerge our phones into a bucket of beer. 你不用把我们的手机扔到啤酒里啊
[57:39] Now… Now he’s saying that madame is hairdresser, 现在他说女士你是美发师
[57:42] you are, uh… police officer? 而你是 一位警官
[57:45] No, he’s… he’s a detective. 不 他是个警探
[57:47] Ah. No, he’s not. 他不是
[57:48] – Yes, he is. – Yes, I am! Yes, I am! -他就是 -我就是
[57:49] No, no, no. He says that you have, uh, 不不不 他说你已经
[57:52] confessed to lying about that you are detective. 承认了撒谎说自己是个警探
[57:54] What? No. Now he’s making stuff up. 什么 不 他在胡编乱造
[57:56] TV says you have failed your detective exam many, many times. 电视上说你的警探考试不及格了很多次
[57:59] All right! Enough translato. That’s not… 好了 不用翻译了 这并不
[58:01] You’re just improvising, pal, 你只是在随口乱说罢了 兄弟
[58:02] and it’s getting weird. 而且还越说越奇怪
[58:04] What… What is he talking about? 什么 他在说什么
[58:05] I will repeat this message in English. 我将用英语重述这条消息
[58:07] Nick Spitz… 尼克·斯皮茨他
[58:09] is many things, 有很多身份
[58:10] but not a detective. 但并不是一个警探
[58:14] Well, I heard that. 行 我听到了
[58:15] I will repeat this message in Spanish. 我将用西班牙语重述这条消息
[58:17] Did you lie to me? 你骗了我吗
[58:19] I didn’t… I didn’t lie. 我没有 我没有撒谎
[58:21] – The guy… The guy was… – Oh, God. No, no, no. -这人他 这人 -天 算了算了
[58:26] No. Hun, hun, hun. 别走 亲爱的 亲爱的
[58:28] This whole thing’s just… just very complicated. 整件事只是 只是非常复杂
[58:30] Complicated, yeah. I thought people were simple. 复杂 行吧 我以为人心都很单纯
[58:34] Audrey, please. 奥黛丽 拜托了
[58:36] What? Did you lie about getting that raise, too? 什么 那加薪也是骗我的吗
[58:40] How are we affording this trip? 这次旅行的钱我们怎么出得起
[58:44] You made me feel like I had to take you on this honeymoon. 你搞得我觉得必须带你来过这次蜜月
[58:47] You told me you already booked this honeymoon. 你跟我说你早就预订好了这次蜜月
[58:51] You gave this to me. This was my anniversary gift. 你送我这个当作是结婚周年纪念的礼物
[58:53] – Okay. – You lied about that, too? -好了 -这你也撒谎了吗
[58:55] We’ll get into all that, okay? 我们之后再谈这些 行不
[58:56] But right now, 但是现在
[58:57] I gotta figure out how we’re gonna get out of this situation. 我得想办法摆脱这个局面才行啊
[59:00] You have to figure this out? What do you think I’ve been doing? 你得想办法是吗 那你觉得我在做什么
[59:03] This is what I do for a living, sweetheart! 亲爱的 我就是靠做这个谋生的
[59:05] You’re a goddamn hairdresser! 而你只是个美发师
[59:09] I’m sorry. Whoa. 对不起
[59:12] – Where you going? – I need a minute. -你要去哪里 -我要一个人待会儿
[59:15] We don’t have a minute! 我们没时间了
[59:17] Just leave me alone. Don’t you follow me. 别管我了 你不要跟着我
[59:26] 很快就去 爱你的 尼克
[59:39] You need to get out of Monte Carlo right away. 你得马上离开蒙特卡洛
[59:42] I got you into this, I’ll help get you out. 我把你卷入进这件事 我会帮你脱困
[59:44] Come with me. 跟我来
[59:45] – Now! We have to go. – Right. -我们现在得走了 -好
[59:49] – Lake Como, back roads. – Yes, sir. -科莫湖 走小路 -是的 先生
[59:55] Where’s Nick? 尼克在哪里
[59:56] I don’t know. I don’t care. 我不知道 我也不在乎
[1:00:25] Jimmy boy, it’s Nick. 吉米 我是尼克
[1:00:27] Where are you? 你在哪里啊
[1:00:29] You guys are all over the news. 你们都上新闻了
[1:00:31] They say you killed three people. 他们说你杀了三个人
[1:00:32] Do you think that’s possible? 你觉得有可能吗
[1:00:34] With your aim? Hell, no. 以你的枪法吗 当然不可能啦
[1:00:36] Exactly. Now I’m gonna text you two international numbers. 就是嘛 现在我要给你发两个国际号码
[1:00:39] Can you link them together 你能把它们连在一起吗
[1:00:40] so I can follow one from the other? 这样我就能由一个号码跟踪到另外一个
[1:00:42] Are you trying to get my ass fired? 你想我被炒鱿鱼吗
[1:00:44] But hell, yeah. 不过 行吧
[1:00:46] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:00:47] There’s one more thing I want you to check into for me. 还有一件事我想让你帮我查一下
[1:00:51] 科莫湖 意大利
[1:00:54] What are we doing? 我们在做什么
[1:00:55] I just have to dash in for a quick appointment with my lawyer. 我只是要跟我律师碰个面
[1:00:58] We’re going to read Malcolm’s will at the villa later on, 我们等下会在别墅里读马尔科姆的遗嘱
[1:01:00] then I’m gonna make sure I’m gonna get what’s mine. 接着我就要保住我应得的那份了
[1:01:02] Charles, that just sounded very suspicious. 查尔斯 这听起来十分可疑
[1:01:06] What about this week doesn’t? 这周哪件事不可疑呢
[1:01:15] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:01:21] Oh, my God. Claritin. 天哪 开瑞坦
[1:01:25] This is Japanese Claritin. 还是日版的开瑞坦
[1:02:16] Hello? 有人吗
[1:02:19] Charles? 查尔斯吗
[1:02:27] Audrey! 奥黛丽
[1:02:28] Ow! God! 我的天
[1:02:30] What the… 我了个
[1:02:32] What are you doing here? 你在这里干啥
[1:02:34] I followed Suzi here. 我跟着苏西来到这里
[1:02:37] – Suzi’s here? – Yes. -苏西在这里吗 -对
[1:02:38] Okay, Cavendish came here to find Suzi. 好吧 卡文迪什是来找苏西的
[1:02:41] I’m telling you, Cavendish is in on this. 我跟你说 卡文迪什参与了这件事
[1:02:42] I know. I knew that! 我知道 我早就知道了啊
[1:02:43] Okay. I just found a box of Japanese Claritin 听着 我刚在卡文迪什的豪车里面找到
[1:02:46] in the back of Cavendish’s limo. 一盒日版的开瑞坦
[1:02:49] So what? They were planning this the whole damn time? 那就是说 他们一早就在计划这件事吗
[1:02:51] The whole time. This was their plan. 是的 他们一早就在计划
[1:02:53] So they kill Malcolm, they kill Tobey… 他们杀了马尔科姆 然后杀了托比
[1:02:54] …before Malcolm has time to sign the new will. 趁马尔科姆签署新遗嘱之前下手
[1:02:57] Right. 对
[1:02:57] That way, Cavendish inherits everything. 这样的话 卡文迪什就继承了一切
[1:02:59] And he splits it with Suzi. 然后他再和苏西两个人分
[1:03:01] And if they killed him after, 如果他们在签完新遗嘱后杀了他
[1:03:02] then Suzi would have inherited. 那么苏西就可以继承他的遗产
[1:03:03] – They still would have split that. – It was a win-win. -他们同样照分 -他们还是会双赢
[1:03:05] Oh, look at that. Who figured that whole thing out? 看吧 谁这么快就分析出来了
[1:03:09] The hairdresser. Mm-mm. The hairdresser. 美发师 就你面前这个美发师
[1:03:17] I got you! 我护着你呢
[1:03:17] Jesus! Oh, my God. 老天 我的天哪
[1:03:18] It’s just like Death at the Library! 这就像《死亡图书馆》里一样
[1:03:20] What happens in Death at the Library? 《死亡图书馆》里都发生了什么
[1:03:22] They died. That’s why it’s called Death at the Library. 大家都死了 所以叫《死亡图书馆》
[1:03:29] Nick, what are you doing? 尼克 你在干什么
[1:03:31] We are going to push this over on the count of three, 我数到三我们就把这个推倒
[1:03:33] and then we’re gonna run. 然后我们赶紧跑
[1:03:34] We’re gonna what? 我们要怎么着
[1:03:35] – Don’t you trust me? – No! -你不相信我吗 -当然不
[1:03:38] Ready? 准备好了吗
[1:03:39] One! 一
[1:03:40] Two! 二
[1:03:42] Three! 三
[1:03:56] Oh, look! There! 你看 在那里
[1:04:03] Oh! Sorry! Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry. 对不起 天哪 我很抱歉
[1:04:06] Come on. 来吧
[1:04:10] Is that… Is that Juan Carlos? 那个 那个不是 胡安·卡洛斯吗
[1:04:12] Juan Carlos! Hey! 胡安·卡洛斯 嘿
[1:04:14] Hello! 你们好
[1:04:15] How am I? 我看起来怎么样
[1:04:16] No, no. Suzi! Suzi! Suzi! Suzi! Which way is Suzi? 不不 我们要找苏西 苏西往哪走了
[1:04:18] Married to Malcolm. 嫁给马尔科姆的那个
[1:04:19] You two married! Good! 你们俩结婚了 那太好了
[1:04:21] No! No! Suzi vidisti? 不 不 我们找苏西 您
[1:04:23] Putamus esse illa interfectorem. 我们觉得凶手就是她
[1:04:26] – Yes! – Latin, baby! -没错 -拉丁语 宝贝
[1:04:28] – Still the international language! – I got it! -还是国际通用语言 -我知道了
[1:04:32] Shit. 可恶
[1:04:35] Oh! Yeah! 在那
[1:04:41] Where’d she go? 她去哪儿了
[1:04:43] She was right there. 她刚才明明就在那的
[1:04:45] You should have never come to Lake Como. 你们根本就不应该来科莫湖的
[1:04:48] – Wait a minute. – We know about you and Cavendish. -等等 -我们知道你和卡文迪什的事
[1:04:50] You know nothing. 你们一无所知
[1:04:51] We know you’re still in love, 我们知道你们还相爱
[1:04:52] and we know that love is tough without money. 我们也知道没有金钱的爱情是艰难的
[1:04:54] Isn’t it, Suzi? 对吗 苏西
[1:04:56] I’ll take your word for it. 我相信你深有体会
[1:04:57] You’re the one whose shoes still got a sticker from Marshalls on it. 看你那双鞋上还贴着便宜百货的标签
[1:05:00] They have name brands now! 他们现在也卖名牌了
[1:05:02] How dare you? What? These are from Target. 你怎么敢 这是在零售百货买的
[1:05:05] How could you not tell me that I have a sticker on my shoe? 你怎么不提醒我鞋上有标签呢
[1:05:07] I don’t look at your… 我又不看你的鞋
[1:05:08] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:05:09] Suzi, don’t. Please, don’t do this. 苏西 拜托了 别开枪
[1:05:12] No matter what you do, you’re not gonna be safe. I’m telling you. 就算你杀了我们你也不会安全的
[1:05:14] One murderer always double-crosses the other murderer. 杀人犯总是会互相出卖的
[1:05:17] – She reads the books. – It’s just a cliché of the genre! -她爱看书 -剧情都是这么发展的
[1:05:19] I’m telling you! 我告诉你
[1:05:23] Hey! Halloween! 嘿 万圣节
[1:05:27] No, no, no! Oh, my God! 不 不 不 哦 天哪
[1:05:28] Go, go, go! 快追 快追
[1:05:30] Cavendish, you move, I’ll blow your head off! 卡文迪什 你敢妄动我就打爆你的头
[1:05:35] Shoot at him! 快朝他开枪
[1:05:40] Oh, babe, you’re the worst shot! 宝贝 你的枪法真的衰爆了
[1:05:42] Those were warning shots, honey! 那是警告性的射击 亲爱的
[1:05:45] – Oh, yes! I go fast! – Go! -是的 我跑得快些 -快去
[1:05:48] Ambulance! Emergencia! 快叫救护车 紧急情况
[1:06:00] Okay, Suzi. You’ve gotta tell me who did this. 好的 苏西 你得告诉我是谁干的
[1:06:02] Slow down. Don’t use your words. 别急 别讲话
[1:06:04] Let’s charade it, okay. Just tell me with your hand. 我们来比划 行吗 用手比给我看
[1:06:06] Uh, claw. Bear claw. 爪 熊爪
[1:06:08] No. Grizzly bear claw. 不 灰熊爪
[1:06:09] Oh! Chewy. Chewy. 耐嚼的 耐嚼的吗
[1:06:11] So it’s Sergei? No, Sergei’s dead. 你指谢尔盖吗 不 谢尔盖已经死了
[1:06:13] Hey! 站住
[1:06:16] Have you got tires on your feet? Good God! 你脚踩风火轮吗 跑那么快
[1:06:19] Spooning. Eating. Uh… 勺子 吃饭
[1:06:21] Ice cream. No, no. Gelato. Gelato? 冰淇淋 不对 不对 意大利甜筒吗
[1:06:23] Oh, God. It’s amazing how pretty you are when you’re… 天哪 你这个样子还真是漂亮
[1:06:26] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:06:28] Hey! Come on! 嘿 快点
[1:06:31] Oh, shoot! 该死
[1:06:51] Crazy… crazy… Crazy mad love! 疯狂 疯狂 《疯狂爱上你》吗
[1:06:54] It’s crazy ’cause you’re madly in love with Cavendish. 因为你无可救药地爱上了卡文迪什
[1:06:57] It’s Cavendish, no? Sleeping With the Ene… 是卡文迪什 对不对 《与敌共眠》
[1:06:59] Sleeping. 睡觉
[1:07:00] You’re not sleeping. 你不要睡着了
[1:07:01] She’s dead now? I don’t know why this keeps happening! 她死了吗 我不知道为什么老是这样
[1:07:04] Let’s go! We gotta get out of here. 走吧 我们得赶紧离开这里
[1:07:06] – Oh, my God. Come on. – Where? -天哪 快走 -往哪边
[1:07:08] Close the airports! Search house to house! 关闭机场 挨家挨户搜查
[1:07:11] As God as my witness, 上帝为证
[1:07:12] I will find Nick and Audrey Spitz. 我一定会找到尼克和奥德莉·斯皮茨的
[1:07:14] – Inspector? – Yes? -督察 -怎么了
[1:07:16] I have Nick and Audrey Spitz on the phone for you. 尼克和奥德莉·斯皮茨要求和你通话
[1:07:18] Nick and Audrey Spitz. 是尼克和奥德莉·斯皮茨
[1:07:22] Where are you? 你们在哪
[1:07:23] We are on our way to Quince’s villa right now. 我们正在去昆斯的别墅的路上
[1:07:27] Oh, okay. 好吧
[1:07:29] I’m sorry, I wasn’t prepared for you to actually answer that. 不好意思 我没想到你真会回答
[1:07:32] We are being framed right now. 我们现在被陷害了
[1:07:33] You meet us at the villa, we will reveal the killer. 你到别墅来碰面 我们到时会揭发凶手
[1:07:37] That kinda rhymed. Which is cool, I think. 还有点押韵 我觉得这挺酷的
[1:07:51] – Look at this place. – Let’s go. -看看这个地方 -我们快点走
[1:07:53] Oh, my God. 天哪
[1:07:54] This is big. This is a big house. 这么大 这么大的房子
[1:07:56] This is what they call rich people shit. 这就是所谓有钱人的玩物
[1:07:59] Lord Cavendish is expecting us. 卡文迪什勋爵在等我们
[1:08:01] Second floor, eighth door on the left. 他在二楼 左边第八间房
[1:08:03] Yes, that’s right. That’s what he told us, yeah. 是的 没错 他也是这么告诉我们的
[1:08:05] Okay, so take a five-spotter. 好吧 给你一个五块的小费
[1:08:08] Your five euros is how much American-wise? 你知道5欧元大概是多少美元吗
[1:08:11] Six American dollars. 6美元
[1:08:13] Oh, that’s, uh… that’s more than I… 那倒是 比我想的多
[1:08:15] Can I get a half a euro back… 我能要回半欧元吗
[1:08:16] Oh, God. Please, Nick. Thank you. 天哪 尼克 别丢人了 谢谢您
[1:08:18] I didn’t know they were ahead of us with the money. 我不知道他们的钱比我们的值钱
[1:08:20] Second floor, eighth door on the left. 二楼 左边第八间房
[1:08:22] I got no bullets left, 我已经没有子弹了
[1:08:23] so we’ll bluff ’em until Interpol gets here. OK? 所以我们得唬住他们等到国际刑警来好吗
[1:08:25] Honey, you just gotta be careful. 亲爱的 你得小心点
[1:08:27] This guy has killed four people, that we know of. 据我们所知 这家伙已经杀了四个人了
[1:08:30] Good news is, we know who did it. 好消息是 我们知道是谁干的
[1:08:33] – Okay. – Hard part is over with. -好的 -困难的部分已经结束了
[1:08:34] Okay. 好的
[1:08:35] And… 还有
[1:08:37] What’s up, Dish? 你想怎样 迪什
[1:08:38] Stay still! I’ll shoot you right in the six-pack! 不许动 我会开枪打你那六块腹肌的
[1:08:41] – You hear me, bitch? – Calm down, babe. -听到没 贱人 -冷静点 宝贝
[1:08:43] Make a move! I dare you! 你敢乱动试试看
[1:08:45] I dare… 我看你敢
[1:08:46] Oh, my God! 我的天哪
[1:08:48] – He’s dead. – He’s dead. -他死了 -他已经死了
[1:08:49] – Okay, he’s dead. – Oh, my God. -好的 他已经死了 -哦 天哪
[1:08:51] What the hell? 我勒个去
[1:08:51] Oh, God. Case reopened, babe. 天哪 这案子又得重头查了 宝贝
[1:08:53] They must have poisoned his drink! 他们一定是在他的酒里下了毒
[1:08:55] Nick! 尼克
[1:08:56] And look at his face. It’s… 你看他的脸 这个
[1:08:57] I mean, besides the foaming mouth, he still kinda looks good. 我想说 除了口吐泡沫他看起来还挺帅
[1:09:01] What is with this man? 这个人到底怎么回事
[1:09:03] We told the police. We called the police. We told ’em to come here. 我们报警了 我们还专门叫他们过来
[1:09:06] – Yes. – We’ve got to stop them. -是的 -我们必须阻止他们
[1:09:08] It’s not like canceling a pizza, honey. 亲爱的 这可不像取消披萨订单一样
[1:09:09] You tell ’em to show up, they show up. 你告诉警察来 警察会来的
[1:09:11] If he’s not the killer, who is the killer? 如果他不是凶手 到底谁是凶手
[1:09:13] And if we don’t know who the killer is before they get here, 警察来之前我们还不知道凶手是谁的话
[1:09:16] we’re screwed! 我们就完蛋了
[1:09:16] Do you understand this? 你明白吗
[1:09:18] He’s gotta be here in this house. 凶手一定在这栋房子里
[1:09:19] This is gorgeous wallpaper. 这墙纸真漂亮
[1:09:21] Is that fabric? Is this embossed? 这是布料的吗 还是浮雕的
[1:09:23] Sweetheart, you’re losing it! 亲爱的 你快失了智了
[1:09:25] You’re making me nuts right now! 你也快把我搞发疯了
[1:09:26] No, I know. Hold on. Okay. 不 我知道 等等 好的
[1:09:28] All right, it’s good. 好吧 这样好多了
[1:09:29] You all right? You breathing? 你还好吧 你能正常呼吸吗
[1:09:31] – I have to breathe through this. – Look at me. -我要保持呼吸 -看看我
[1:09:33] – We gotta turn ourselves in. – Wait, what? -我们得自首 -等等 什么
[1:09:36] They’re all gonna show up. 警察待会就来
[1:09:37] If we run, they’re gonna shoot us. 如果我们逃跑的话他们会开枪的
[1:09:38] What do you mean? We’re gonna just go to jail? 什么意思 我们要去坐牢吗
[1:09:40] It’s better than getting shot, ain’t it? 总比挨子弹好吧
[1:09:43] I don’t feel… I don’t feel good. 我感觉 我觉得不舒服
[1:09:45] – Babe. – Oh, God. -亲爱的 -天哪
[1:09:46] It’s an Italian prison. 反正是意大利监狱
[1:09:48] You know the food’s gonna be incredible. 你知道起码牢饭会很美味的
[1:09:49] We’ll have meatballs and pesto sauce and all that. 我们可以吃到肉丸啊意面酱什么的
[1:09:52] It’s not co-ed, honey. All right? 亲爱的 这里没有混合监狱 好吧
[1:09:54] We’re… We’re not gonna be in jail together. 我们 我们不会被关在一起的
[1:09:56] I know. 我知道
[1:09:57] Why did you lie to me? 你之前为什么骗我
[1:10:02] ‘Cause I was… 因为我
[1:10:03] I was, uh… I was embarrassed. 因为我觉得很丢脸
[1:10:06] With me? 在我面前觉得丢脸吗
[1:10:07] Why? I… 为什么
[1:10:09] I could’ve helped you figure that out. 有什么事我们可以一起去面对啊
[1:10:11] That’s why we’re together. 这就是我们要在一起的原因啊
[1:10:12] I know. 我知道
[1:10:13] Remember when I couldn’t pay my rent at the salon, 记得我付不起美发沙龙房租的时候
[1:10:16] and then you were like, “Oh, okay.” 然后你就说 这样
[1:10:18] You got that boot off my landlord’s car. 然后你帮房东卸掉了那个车轮锁
[1:10:21] That got me another week. 房东给我宽限了一个星期
[1:10:22] Yeah, I remember. 是的 我记得
[1:10:23] Remember when your cholesterol was through the roof? 还记得你的胆固醇超标的时候
[1:10:25] And then I made you eat egg whites? You hate egg whites. 我就逼你吃蛋白 你讨厌蛋白
[1:10:28] And I made you do it, and I did it with you. 我逼你吃了 然后我也和你一起吃
[1:10:30] You helped me not miss yolks anymore. 你帮我不再想吃蛋黄了
[1:10:32] That’s right. That’s what we do. We do things together. 对 就是这样 我们有难同当
[1:10:35] So can we please just figure this out, too? 所以我们现在齐心协力解决这个问题好吗
[1:10:38] We just don’t know who did it. 可是我们不知道是谁干的呀
[1:10:40] But Nick, we know who didn’t do it. 但是尼克 我们知道是谁不是凶手
[1:10:42] – All right? – Right. -好吗 -好
[1:10:44] So let’s just go downstairs and act like we figured it out. 所以我们下楼去假装我们已经知道了是谁
[1:10:48] If we’re gonna do that, 如果我们真要这样做
[1:10:49] we gotta… we just gotta look confident. 那么 我们要看起来足够自信
[1:10:51] All right. 好吧
[1:10:51] If we’re gonna look confident, we’ve gotta dress it. 如果我们想看起来自信那就要穿的像样
[1:10:54] I already know what I wanna wear. 我已经知道我想穿什么了
[1:10:56] What? 什么
[1:11:11] What’s up, fools? 傻子们你们好啊
[1:11:12] Okay, we solved the case. Boom. 我们破案了 想不到吧
[1:11:15] Yo, yo! Where’d you get the clothes? It’s a little much. 你从哪弄的衣服 有点过了啊
[1:11:19] I found this beautiful dress in a random closet. 我这件漂亮的裙子是从柜子里翻出来的
[1:11:22] You’re looking gorgeous, by the way. 顺便说一句 你美翻了
[1:11:24] Thanks, baby. 谢谢 宝贝
[1:11:25] And he got this stunning tux… 至于他这身帅气的西装
[1:11:28] …off a… 是从
[1:11:29] Oh, why candy-coat it? 有什么好美化的
[1:11:31] A corpse. 一具尸体身上扒下来的
[1:11:32] There’s another corpse? 还有另一具尸体
[1:11:33] Jeez! Sorry, yes. 我的天 不好意思 是的
[1:11:35] Upstairs, eighth door on the left. 楼上 左边数第八间
[1:11:38] To whom does this dead corpse belong? 这具尸体是谁
[1:11:40] Oh, yeah. You guys don’t know. 对啊 你们还不知道
[1:11:42] Bad news, guys. It’s terrible. 各位 坏消息
[1:11:43] Cavendish is dead. 卡文迪什死了
[1:11:45] You stole the tux off Charlie’s dead body? 你从查理的尸体上扒的衣服
[1:11:48] And it fits perfectly. Little tight in the crotch, to be honest. 而且非常适合 说实话 胯部有点紧
[1:11:50] Just kidding. No, he’s got me beat. He’s got me beat. 好吧开玩笑 他比我大 比我大
[1:11:52] Wait. Where’s Suzi? 等等 苏西呢
[1:11:54] – She’s dead. – Dead. -她死了 -死了
[1:11:56] Oh, my God! 我的天哪
[1:11:57] Y’all are like the miniature Manson Family! 你们就像曼森家族的缩影
[1:12:00] – No, no, no. – Nick and Audrey Spitz, -不不不 -尼克还有奥德莉·斯皮茨
[1:12:01] – you are under arrest. – Listen. -你们被捕了 -听我们说
[1:12:03] Ferme la bouche. Is that what it is? 请你闭嘴 是这么说的吧
[1:12:05] – Just give us a second. We got this. -We got this. Let’s go. -给我们点时间 -我们能搞定 走
[1:12:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:12:10] All right. Ladies and gentlemen, let’s review the facts. 女士们先生们 我们来回顾一下案情
[1:12:13] Malcolm Quince, he was the first to get murdered. 马尔科姆·昆斯 第一名受害者
[1:12:16] We all assumed it was Tobey. 我们都认为是托比
[1:12:18] No, we all assumed you did it. 不是 我们都以为是你干的
[1:12:20] Okay. Yeah, but Tobey hated his father, 好吧 可是托比恨死了他的父亲
[1:12:23] and he stood to inherit billions of dollars. 他一直隐忍着是为了继承百亿家产
[1:12:26] Until he caught some lead to the dome. 直到他顶上开了花
[1:12:29] Can you feel me, Raja? 你明白我说的吗 拉扎
[1:12:31] – There it is. – And then, -没错 -然后
[1:12:32] before Sergei was shot, he told us that the Colonel did it. 谢尔盖被杀之前 他告诉我们凶手是上校
[1:12:36] He told you what? 他说啥
[1:12:37] But we know you didn’t do it, Colonel, 不过我们知道不是你 上校
[1:12:39] because we saw you flossing your teeth 因为那晚我们在你窗外跳舞的时候
[1:12:40] when we were shimmying by your window that night. 看到你在剔牙
[1:12:42] You two were spying on me in my bathroom? 你们两个在卫生间里监视我
[1:12:45] Trust me, I did… We saw a lot of shit that night 相信我 我 那晚我们看到了很多
[1:12:47] that I did not want to see. 我们并不想看到的东西
[1:12:49] I mean, apologize ahead of time. 提前道个歉
[1:12:50] We had to see you guys having sex. 我们还看到了你俩啪啪
[1:12:53] You, um… 你们
[1:12:54] You… saw that? 你们 看到了
[1:12:56] Maharajah, some advice for you. 王公 给你个小建议
[1:12:57] Maybe grab the bottom and squeeze. 抓住屁股 用力捏
[1:13:01] Huh. Word. 我记下了
[1:13:03] Anyway… 不管怎样
[1:13:04] French fries. Yes. 薯条 没错
[1:13:05] Actually, Juan Carlos, you had nothing to do with this. 实际上 胡安·卡洛斯 也不会是你
[1:13:07] You couldn’t have had anything to do with it 你不可能跟这件事扯上关系
[1:13:09] because you were with us when Suzi got killed. 因为苏西被害时你跟我们在一起
[1:13:12] So it wasn’t you. 所以不是你
[1:13:15] – It wasn’t you. – No. -不是你 -当然
[1:13:17] It wasn’t you. 也不是你
[1:13:18] Holy shit! Maybe we did do it. 我勒个去 搞不好真是我们干的
[1:13:20] – What? – Did you? -什么 -是你干的吗
[1:13:22] – Because listen… – What did you just say to me? -我就是说 -你刚刚说了个啥
[1:13:24] – I’m just messing around. – There it is. -我开玩笑呢 -这下好了
[1:13:26] – And he’s clapping. – Going to jail. Thanks, babe. -他在拍手 -等着坐牢吧 谢了亲
[1:13:28] I’m glad we finally are all on the same page. 很高兴我们终于达成共识了
[1:13:31] Now, since the first murder occurred in French territorial waters, 鉴于第一起凶杀案发生在法国的海域上
[1:13:35] I will be taking you to Paris to be arraigned and tried. 二位将被带到巴黎接受传讯和审判
[1:13:38] At least we’re going to Paris. You always wanted to go. 至少我们能去趟巴黎 你一直都想去的
[1:13:41] Honey, if you keep making jokes at a time like this, 亲爱的 要是你继续在这种场合开玩笑
[1:13:44] it’s not gonna make this go away. 就没完没了了
[1:13:45] Lucky for you, since 1977, 算你们幸运 从1977年开始
[1:13:48] there has been no death penalty under French law. 法国法律就已经废除死刑了
[1:13:52] French law. 法国法律
[1:13:54] The French law. Yeah. 法国法律 是啊
[1:13:56] Surely, Inspector, you of all people 当然了 探长先生 在所有人当中
[1:13:58] are familiar with the French inheritance law. 你应该最熟悉法国继承法
[1:14:01] Are you implying I have bastard children? 你是在暗示我有私生子吗
[1:14:04] Well, I wasn’t. 我没有
[1:14:05] Because I do. 因为我有
[1:14:06] I was surprised you knew about them. 我很惊讶你居然知道他们
[1:14:08] I love those little bastards. 我超爱我的私生子们
[1:14:10] Okay. Anyway, um, the French law states that 好吧 不管怎么说 法国的法律规定
[1:14:13] a man’s estate must be divided equally amongst his children. 一个人的遗产须平均分配给其所有的子女
[1:14:18] So it wouldn’t matter what the will said. 所以遗嘱上写的都不作数
[1:14:20] Straight up, Maharajah. 完全正确 王公
[1:14:22] The kids were gonna get the money, 不管老头有没有跟苏西结婚
[1:14:24] whether the old man married Suzi or not. 他的子女都能拿到遗产
[1:14:26] Mm-hmm. But both of Malcolm’s children are dead. 不过马尔科姆的两个孩子都死了
[1:14:29] – Both? – Yes. Tobey, -两个 -是的 托比
[1:14:31] and the son he had with Madeleine LeBoutillier.. 还有他和玛德琳·勒布提利尔生的儿子
[1:14:34] That boy died at childbirth. 那个男婴出生时就夭折了
[1:14:36] Did he, Colonel? 是吗 上校
[1:14:38] I spoke to my partner in New York City. 我问过我在纽约的搭档
[1:14:40] I said, get the death certificates for Madeleine and the son. 让他帮我找玛德琳和那个孩子的死亡证明
[1:14:43] He could only find one for Madeleine. 他只找到了玛德琳的
[1:14:45] But then I started thinking, maybe there’s no death certificate 然后我就想 没有死亡证明的话
[1:14:48] because there was no death. 是不是因为根本就没有死
[1:14:49] Nonsense. Malcolm desperately wanted a boy 不可能 马尔科姆疯了一样的
[1:14:52] to sire the next generation of Quinces. 想要个儿子来继承昆斯
[1:14:54] He would never abandon a son. 有儿子的话 他绝对不会不认
[1:14:56] But… 可是
[1:14:58] what if it was a daughter? 如果是个女孩呢
[1:14:59] – Yes! – What if it was a daughter? -没错 -如果生的是个女孩
[1:15:00] The love of his life dies, 他一生的挚爱死了
[1:15:02] dies giving birth to his unwanted daughter. 死于为他生下他并不想要的女儿
[1:15:04] – Yes! – It almost makes sense. -一定是这样 -好像有点道理
[1:15:07] – It does! It kinda does! – It makes total sense. -的确说得通 -完全说得通
[1:15:09] He gave her away. 他把她送走了
[1:15:11] Then where is she now? 那她现在在哪
[1:15:12] Well, she could be anywhere. She could have got married. 在哪都有可能 可能结婚了
[1:15:15] She could’ve joined a gang, changed her name. 可能加入黑帮 改名换姓
[1:15:17] Who knows? Carry on. 谁知道呢 继续说
[1:15:18] Changed her name. Ah! 改名换姓
[1:15:19] – You changed your name. -Yes. -你改过名字 -是啊
[1:15:22] Your real last name isn’t Ballard. 你不姓巴拉德
[1:15:24] So? 所以呢
[1:15:25] Lots of artists change their names. 娱乐圈的人都爱改名
[1:15:27] Lady Gaga’s real name isn’t Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga的真名也不叫Lady Gaga呀
[1:15:29] Yes, Lady Gaga. “Paparazzi,” yes, good. Lady Gaga 狗仔队这歌好听
[1:15:32] But every Grace Ballard superfan knows 可是每一个格蕾丝·巴拉德的铁粉都知道
[1:15:35] your first movie was Summer Wetdown. 你的第一部电影《凉凉一夏》
[1:15:37] You had three lines, and you went by your birth name, 你有三句台词 而且当时你用了真名
[1:15:41] Grace Butler. 格蕾丝·巴特勒
[1:15:43] Which, en français, roughly translates to LeBoutillier. 也就是法语里的勒布提利尔
[1:15:46] Madeleine LeBoutillier, your mother. 玛德琳·勒布提利尔 你的妈妈
[1:15:48] This is a joke. 开玩笑的吧
[1:15:49] I wasn’t even in the room when Malcolm Quince was murdered. 马尔科姆·昆斯被杀的时候我又不在场
[1:15:52] Fine! Then Tobey killed him, 那好 那就是托比杀的
[1:15:53] but he did it with a little help. 不过有人在帮忙
[1:15:55] The lights. You turned out the lights. 灯 是你关的灯
[1:15:58] You convinced Tobey to kill Malcolm so you could split the money with him. 你答应托比杀了马尔科姆就跟他平分财产
[1:16:03] And then you killed Tobey so that you could just keep all of it. 然后你又杀了托比想独吞
[1:16:06] Then me and this girl started asking too many questions. 然后我们两个又开始问东问西的
[1:16:09] So you had to get rid of us. 所以你得让我们消失
[1:16:14] Luckily, 幸运的是
[1:16:15] not for him, but Sergei gets in the way. 谢尔盖替我们挡了子弹 他却不怎么幸运
[1:16:18] Then you seduce the Maharajah 然后你勾引了王公
[1:16:20] so that you would make us think you were with him all night. 让我们认为你整晚都跟他在一起
[1:16:23] Yo, you were just twizzlin’ on my wizzle for an alibi. 原来你只是为了不在场证明才跟我啪啪的
[1:16:26] Girl, that’s cold. 太残忍了
[1:16:27] You tried to kill us in the library. 你想在图书馆杀了我们
[1:16:30] You tried to kill us in the market, 后来又想在市场里杀了我们
[1:16:32] but you got Suzi instead. 却错杀了苏西
[1:16:34] And the weapon… Hm! 你的凶器
[1:16:36] – I recognize the weapon now. – The dart? -我想起来你的凶器了 -飞镖吗
[1:16:38] It was a movie. I watched it one night. 那部电影 我有一天晚上看的
[1:16:40] You were out with your friends. 那天你跟朋友们出去了
[1:16:41] You came back drunk and, uh… 回来喝得醉醺醺的
[1:16:43] What the hell was it? 到底是什么电影
[1:16:44] Princess Blow Dart. 飞镖公主
[1:16:46] Oh, God. 我的天
[1:16:47] That is not the name of a movie. 这根本就不是个电影名
[1:16:48] It is! It is! 是呢 是呢
[1:16:49] Yo, look at my screensaver. 看我的屏保
[1:16:51] – That’s her! – Oh, my gosh! -就是她 -我的天哪
[1:16:53] So then you killed Charles 然后你杀了查尔斯
[1:16:55] because you knew he would never rest 因为你知道他不找到杀死苏西的凶手
[1:16:57] until he found out who Suzi’s killer was. 是不会罢休的
[1:17:00] ‘Cause he loved Suzi, not you! 因为他爱着苏西 而不是你
[1:17:02] The three motives: 三大动机
[1:17:03] money, love, revenge. 金钱 爱情 复仇
[1:17:05] You were the mastermind 你就是策划了
[1:17:06] behind Malcolm Quince’s murders, weren’t you? 马尔科姆·昆斯谋杀的主脑 对不对
[1:17:09] And you were the one who framed us. 陷害我们的人也是你
[1:17:10] You killed them all, didn’t you? 他们都是你杀的 对不对
[1:17:12] Didn’t you? 对不对呀
[1:17:13] My father was a monster. 我父亲是个禽兽
[1:17:17] So you admit it? 所以你承认了
[1:17:19] Yes. 是
[1:17:20] I am the daughter of Malcolm Quince and 我就是马尔科姆·昆斯和
[1:17:22] Madeleine LeBoutillier, 玛德琳·勒布提利尔的女儿
[1:17:24] and sole heir to the Quince fortune. 昆斯家产的唯一合法继承人
[1:17:27] Uh, and… what about the murders? 那些谋杀案呢
[1:17:31] Oh, I didn’t do those. 那些啊 不是我干的
[1:17:33] But it couldn’t have happened to a nicer group of people. 不过那些人死的简直不能再好了
[1:17:37] So… 所以
[1:17:39] what other proof do you have? 你们还有什么证据
[1:17:40] – Of what? – Proof of what? -证据 -什么证据
[1:17:42] That she killed everybody? 她杀了所有人的证据吗
[1:17:44] Yes. 对啊
[1:17:45] Aren’t you gonna do anything at all? 你就什么都不打算干了
[1:17:47] I mean, is there a French holiday we’re unaware of? 今天该不会是法国节假日吧
[1:17:49] What the hell do you do? 要你有啥用
[1:17:50] Look… 是这样
[1:17:52] I don’t know how you do things in Brooklyn, 我不知道你们布鲁克林是怎么办事的
[1:17:54] but here we need evidence to make an arrest. 但我们这里 抓人是需要证据的
[1:17:57] This is not how this is supposed to happen. 这剧情完全没按剧本走
[1:17:59] The detective is supposed to explain the murders, 警探才应该是侦破案情的人
[1:18:01] which we just did, 我们替你侦破了
[1:18:03] and then the killer is supposed to crack and freak out under pressure 杀手应该在压力下崩溃 惊慌失措
[1:18:07] and admit it! 供认不讳
[1:18:08] If there’s nothing else, 要是没什么其它的事
[1:18:09] I’d like to start spending my money now. 我先去花钱了
[1:18:16] The hat. The hat! Uh, take off your hat. 帽子 帽子 把帽子摘了
[1:18:20] What? 什么
[1:18:22] I said take off your hat. 我说把你的帽子摘下来
[1:18:25] No. 不要
[1:18:27] The Maharajah bought me this hat, and I quite like it. 王公给我买的这顶帽子 我很喜欢
[1:18:30] Nick hit the killer in the head with a plate. 尼克用盘子打到了凶手的头
[1:18:33] And it left a mark, didn’t it? 留下一个伤痕 不是吗
[1:18:35] Also, why on earth would you put a hat on 另外 你究竟为什么要戴一顶帽子
[1:18:39] a freshly styled head of hair? 遮住你的新发型
[1:18:41] How would you know my hair’s been freshly styled? 你怎么知道我刚做了新发型
[1:18:43] ‘Cause she’s a goddamn hairdresser. 因为她就是一名美发师
[1:18:47] Please remove your hat, Ms. Butler. 请取下你的帽子 巴特勒女士
[1:18:49] I’ll do nothing of the kind. 我不会那样做
[1:18:55] The Butler did it. 是管家干的吧
[1:18:56] Grace Butler did it! Grace But… Right? 格蕾丝·巴特勒做的 对吧
[1:18:58] – I said it on the plane. – You had to do it! -我在飞机上说什么来着 -你真贫嘴
[1:19:00] – Stay back! – Jesus! -退后 -天啊
[1:19:02] Everybody! 全都退后
[1:19:06] Oh, my God! 天啊
[1:19:07] Son of a bitch. 混账玩意
[1:19:08] – Wait! – No, no. Whoa! -等一下 -不要 不要
[1:19:10] Nobody move! 所有人都不准动
[1:19:11] Nobody move, or I’ll shoot her. 所有人都不准动 否则我杀了她
[1:19:12] Guns down. Baissez vos armes. 放下枪 放下枪
[1:19:22] Get an ambulance. 叫一辆救护车
[1:19:24] Yo, I thought you said he was a terrible shot. 你不是说他的枪法很烂吗
[1:19:26] Not when it comes to saving my woman. 如果是救我的女人就不会
[1:19:28] I was aiming for her foot, by the way. 顺便一提 我瞄准的是她的脚
[1:19:32] All right. It’s all right. 没事了 没事了
[1:19:37] Thank you for stepping in and trying to stop her, Juan Carlos. 谢谢你冲过来想阻止她 胡安·卡洛斯
[1:19:40] That was so brave. 你真勇敢
[1:19:41] De nada, señora. 不用客气
[1:19:45] I love that. 说得真好
[1:19:46] I love that he’s brave and I’m, what, nothing? 他很勇敢 那我就什么也不是了
[1:19:49] Are you kidding? I said you were brave. 开什么玩笑 我说了你很勇敢
[1:19:50] You didn’t say it. 你没有说过
[1:19:51] I said so many times. “Nick, you were so brave.” 我说了很多次 “尼克你真勇敢”
[1:19:54] De nada, señora. Halloween. 不用客气 “万圣节”
[1:19:58] Yo, I got a question. 我有一个疑问
[1:19:59] In the hotel in Monte Carlo, 在蒙特卡洛的酒店
[1:20:01] you said that you saw me and Grace together. 你说过你看见我和格蕾丝在一起
[1:20:03] We heard you. 我们听到了你们
[1:20:04] We heard you. 我们听到了你们
[1:20:05] We didn’t like what we heard, but I’ll tell… 我们可不喜欢听到的 不过我会告诉
[1:20:07] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:20:07] I hope those are new pants, by the way. 不过我希望你换了新裤子
[1:20:09] Yeah, but… 当然 不过
[1:20:12] But the truth is, 不过事实上
[1:20:13] Grace and I were together in the bar 我们回房间前的一小时
[1:20:15] an hour before we got to our room, 我和格蕾丝在酒吧
[1:20:17] so how could she have killed Sergei 所以如果她和我在一起
[1:20:20] if she was with me? 她是怎么杀的谢尔盖
[1:20:24] Nick. 尼克
[1:20:25] Audrey. 奥黛丽
[1:20:26] How did Juan Carlos understand my English just now? 胡安·卡洛斯刚才怎么听懂我的英语的
[1:20:47] Stop! 站住
[1:20:55] No! No! 不 不要
[1:20:57] Don’t come any closer! 不要再过来
[1:20:59] Aah! He speaks English! 他会讲英语
[1:21:00] I’ve spoken English my whole life, you idiots, 我从小就会讲英语 你个蠢货
[1:21:02] and a dozen other languages. 还会讲其他十几门语言
[1:21:04] And by the way, your Latin sucks. 顺便说一下 你的拉丁语讲的太烂了
[1:21:06] You understood it! 你听得懂啊
[1:21:08] Don’t you even think about it, Colonel, 你想都不要想 上校
[1:21:10] or I will shoot your dick off. 否则我射掉你的老二
[1:21:13] Put your hands up in the air, now. 举起手来 赶快
[1:21:16] I am the one who told her to convince Tobey to kill his dad, 是我告诉她说服托比杀了他爸
[1:21:19] destroy this sick family 以我父亲的名义
[1:21:20] in the name of my father. 毁掉这个病态的家
[1:21:26] Get into the car. 进到车子里面
[1:21:30] Go in! 进去
[1:21:31] Back off! 退后
[1:21:35] I go fast. 我先走了
[1:21:45] Look at that! A Ferrari! 你看那里 一辆法拉第
[1:21:46] – What? – Testarossa! -什么 -特斯塔罗萨
[1:21:47] Magnum P.I.! Me, baby! 《夏威夷神探》 就是我啊 宝贝
[1:21:49] I got the mustache! 我有八字胡了
[1:21:52] Nick, you forgot the gun! 尼克 你忘了带枪
[1:21:54] This is incredible! This is a fantasy for everybody! 简直难以自信 这是每一个人的梦想
[1:21:57] How does it open? 怎么打开门
[1:21:58] Underneath! Pull! Pull! Come on! 从下面 拉 拉 快点
[1:22:00] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:22:03] What the… 什么情况
[1:22:04] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吧
[1:22:05] I’m so sorry! I don’t know what to say! 抱歉 我不知道说什么
[1:22:07] Go, go, go! 走 走 走
[1:22:19] Put your hands up. Hands up! Whoa, whoa, whoa! 举起手来 举起手来
[1:22:25] All I’m saying is, 我想说的是
[1:22:26] when the engine sounds like your sister’s voice… 如果发动机的声音听起来像你姐的声音
[1:22:29] irritating, high, and loud… you gotta switch gears. 很烦人 很尖 很吵 你得换挡
[1:22:42] Yes! 酷
[1:22:43] Look how nice you handle this thing! 你看你开得多好
[1:22:46] ♪ I’m gonna take you down ♪ ♪ 我要带你沉沦 ♪
[1:22:50] ♪ Down, down, down… ♪ ♪ 沉沦 沉沦 沉沦 ♪
[1:22:55] – Honey, he’s right up there. – I see him. -亲爱的 他就在那里 -我看到了
[1:22:56] ♪ I’m gonna pull it, pull it ♪ ♪ 我将扣动 扣动 ♪
[1:22:59] ♪ Pull the trigger ♪ ♪ 扣动扳机 ♪
[1:23:00] ♪ Shoot to thrill ♪ ♪ 朝战栗开枪 ♪
[1:23:02] ♪ Play to kill ♪ ♪ 准备去冲杀 ♪
[1:23:04] ♪ Too many women… ♪ ♪ 太多女人 ♪
[1:23:07] ♪ Shoot to thrill ♪ ♪ 朝战栗开枪 ♪
[1:23:09] ♪ Play to kill ♪ ♪ 准备去冲杀 ♪
[1:23:10] ♪ I got my gun at the ready ♪ ♪ 我已准备好我的枪
[1:23:12] ♪ Gonna fire at will, yeah ♪ ♪ 随时可以开枪 ♪
[1:23:16] ♪ I’m like evil ♪ ♪ 我如魔鬼 ♪
[1:23:18] ♪ I get under your skin… ♪ ♪ 我在你的内心深处找到了它 ♪
[1:23:27] Again! 再来一次
[1:23:30] Yeah! Baby, nice. Nice! Nice turn! 宝贝 过弯真漂亮
[1:23:33] Look at you! Look at you! 你真棒 你真棒
[1:23:35] Keep going. Keep after him. Keep after him. Keep going. 继续开 跟着他 跟着他 继续开
[1:23:39] Goat! Goat! Goat! 羊 羊 羊
[1:23:41] Holy cow! 天啊
[1:23:42] Do you have any idea how gorgeous you look? 你知道你开起车来有多帅吗
[1:23:45] Wait! Second goat! What the hell? 等一下 又有一只羊 见鬼了
[1:23:47] – Do you not like goats or something? – I love them! -你不喜欢羊之类的 -我喜欢它们
[1:23:57] Idiots. 蠢货
[1:24:04] Oh, shit. 该死的
[1:24:11] ♪ Shoot to thrill ♪ ♪ 朝战栗开枪 ♪
[1:24:13] ♪ Play to kill ♪ ♪ 准备去冲杀 ♪
[1:24:14] ♪ Too many women with too many pills… ♪ ♪ 太多嗑太多药的女人 ♪
[1:24:17] Keep going, baby. Go! Go! Go! 继续开 宝贝 前进 前进
[1:24:19] Go! Go! Go! 前进 前进 前进
[1:24:24] – Holy shit! – Oh, God! -该死的 -天啊
[1:24:29] – We gotta pit him, honey. – I gotta what him? -我们撞他 亲爱的 -我要怎么他
[1:24:31] What you do is you hit the back bumper and he’ll just spin out. 你要撞后面的保险杠 他的车会打滑
[1:24:34] – I can’t do that. I can’t… – You got this. -我办不到 我不行 -你可以的
[1:24:35] I can’t. He’s a Formula 1 race car driver! 我不行 他可是一级方程式赛车手
[1:24:39] Faster! Come on! 再快点
[1:24:40] This is our adventure. 这就是我们的探险
[1:24:43] Go for it. 向前冲吧
[1:24:45] I can do this. I love you. That was sweet. 我可以做到的 我爱你 你真好
[1:24:48] Okay, here we go. 好的 我们冲吧
[1:24:50] ♪ Shoot you ♪ ♪ 射杀你 ♪
[1:24:54] No! 不
[1:24:56] He didn’t spin. He didn’t spin. We just gotta take him out. 他没打滑 没打滑 我们得把他干掉
[1:24:58] – Take him out! – Here we go. -把他干掉 -再冲了
[1:25:00] Floor it! Floor it! 踩到底 踩到底
[1:25:04] What? 什么
[1:25:09] Hit the brakes! Hit the brakes! Hit the brakes! 刹车 刹车 刹车
[1:25:21] Do you have any idea how cool you are? 你知道你有多酷吗
[1:25:24] Happy anniversary, baby! Yeah. 宝贝 周年纪念日快乐
[1:25:31] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:25:32] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[1:25:34] – I’m gonna go get that guy out of the car. – Go get him. -我去把那个家伙揪出来 -抓住他
[1:25:36] – I love you. – I love you. -我爱你 -我爱你
[1:25:38] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[1:25:43] Let’s go. Let’s go. 我们走 我们走
[1:25:44] I got you. Come on. 我扶你一把
[1:25:47] All right. 好的
[1:25:53] I’m so sick of you, cop! 我烦死你了 条子
[1:25:55] You should have never come here! 你不应该来这里
[1:25:56] You should have just stayed home, eating hot dogs, 你应该呆在家里 吃着热狗
[1:25:59] reading People magazine, and watching reality TV. 读着《人物》杂志 看着真人秀节目
[1:26:08] Baby. 宝贝
[1:26:09] You know, that was our… That was our tour bus! 那是我们的 我们的旅游大巴
[1:26:11] No toilets, no Wi-Fi, and you’re running over people? 没厕所 没WiFi 你还撞人了
[1:26:14] Brittany’s hogging the window seat! 布列塔尼霸占着窗户座位
[1:26:16] I want to see the dead guy! 我想看那个死人
[1:26:18] Just sit down and shut up! I’m gonna take a picture! 坐下 不要讲话 我要拍照
[1:26:21] – All right. – I love you. Oh, my God, this guy… -没事 -我爱你 天啊 这家伙
[1:26:23] – We gotta ask ’em how they age ham. – I don’t care! -我们得问如何制作火腿 -我不在乎
[1:26:29] On behalf of Interpol, I thank you, Mrs. Spitz. 我代表国际刑警谢谢你 斯皮茨女士
[1:26:33] You are as brilliant as you are beautiful. 你既聪明又漂亮
[1:26:35] Oh, my gosh. Well, thank you for that. 谢谢你的称赞
[1:26:37] – And Officer Spitz. – I go, what? What? -斯皮茨警官 -我去 怎么样
[1:26:40] It seems you are quite the detective after all. 似乎你还是当警探的好料
[1:26:42] Yes, you are! 对 的确
[1:26:43] With this girl, yes. 在她的帮助下 我是
[1:26:44] Something I will be passing along to your superiors in New York. 我会给你在纽约的上司美言几句
[1:26:47] That would be big. 那你帮了一个大忙
[1:26:48] I have to tell you, I think this entire experience was pretty great. 我得告诉你 我认为整个旅程很不错
[1:26:51] Incredible. Yeah. 难以置信
[1:26:52] Outside of the murders, it was on the money. 除了谋杀案之外 还是很物有所值的
[1:26:55] Well, I hope the rest of your trip, which we have arranged for you, 我希望我们为你安排的余下旅程
[1:26:59] is more relaxing. 会更轻松
[1:27:00] – Bon voyage. – Well, thank you. -一路顺风 -谢谢
[1:27:01] You owe that to us, but thank you so much. 你欠我们的 不过非常感谢
[1:27:04] You ever come to New York, you look us up. 如果你来纽约 要来看我们
[1:27:06] We’ll pin, uh, a triple homicide on you 我们会诬陷你个三连环杀人案
[1:27:08] or a kidnapping or something. 或绑架案之类的
[1:27:11] – Thank you. – Okay. -谢谢 -好的
[1:27:12] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[1:27:13] Good to meet you. All right. Be safe. 很高兴认识你们 平安
[1:27:15] – Good anniversary, right? – Amazing anniversary. -纪念日不错 对吧 -超赞的纪念日
[1:27:17] – Kind of… Kind of a cool one. – Loved it! -很酷 -喜欢死了
[1:27:19] What did you get me, by the way, for a present? 顺便问一下 你为我准备了什么礼物
[1:27:21] What? Oh, uh… 什么
[1:27:22] I got you the Amazon gift card. 我为你准备了亚马逊购物礼券
[1:27:24] – You did? – No, I didn’t get you anything. -真的 -没 我没准备任何东西
[1:27:26] ♪ You will see ♪ ♪ 你将看到 ♪
[1:27:28] ♪ Finally ♪ ♪ 最终 ♪
[1:27:29] ♪ You and me shall always be as one ♪ ♪ 你我应总是合二为一 ♪
[1:27:34] ♪ See what happiness has done ♪ ♪ 看看快乐带来了什么 ♪
[1:27:35] 东方快车
[1:27:39] ♪ We must be in love ♪ ♪ 我们定将坠入爱河 ♪
[1:27:44] ♪ We must be in love ♪ ♪ 我们定将坠入爱河 ♪
[1:28:00] ♪ I sigh ♪ ♪ 我叹息 ♪
[1:28:01] ♪ I don’t know why ♪ ♪ 我不知为什么 ♪
[1:28:02] ♪ I sigh ♪ ♪ 我叹息 ♪
[1:28:03] ♪ Is it that I’m lonely for you? ♪ ♪ 是我为你感到寂寞吗 ♪
[1:28:09] ♪ Are you lonely for me too? ♪ ♪ 你也为我感到寂寞吗 ♪
[1:28:13] ♪ We must be in love ♪ ♪ 我们定将坠入爱河 ♪
[1:28:18] ♪ Let me tell you now ♪ ♪ 我此刻告诉你 ♪
[1:28:19] ♪ I miss your tender kiss ♪ ♪ 我想念你温柔的吻 ♪
[1:28:22] ♪ Your tender kiss is what I miss ♪ ♪ 你温柔的吻就是我想念的 ♪
[1:28:24] ♪ I have a strange desire ♪ ♪ 我有一个新奇的渴望 ♪
[1:28:29] ♪ For your lips of fire ♪ ♪ 为了你热情的嘴唇 ♪
[1:28:33] ♪ We must be in love ♪ ♪ 我们定将坠入爱河 ♪
[1:28:39] ♪ Do you love me too… ♪ ♪ 你也爱我吗 ♪
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Nobel Son(诺贝尔赎金)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Secret In Their Eyes(谜一样的双眼)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme