英文名称:Mulan II
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Oh, savior of China, | 喔 中国的救星啊 |
[00:29] | you have ennobled the House of Fa. | 花家因你而光宗耀祖 |
[00:35] | In gratitude, we honor you. | 为了感谢您 我们向您致敬 |
[00:41] | All veneration to you. Oh mighty… | 致以最崇高的敬意 伟大的… |
[00:46] | Say it. Say my name. | 快点 说我的名字 |
[00:48] | Mushu. | 木须 |
[00:51] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about. | 我说的就是这个 |
[00:54] | Hey, how you doing up there, man? Thanks for the intro. | 嘿 最近怎么样 老兄? 多谢你的介绍了 |
[00:57] | And now I think I’d like to visit my beloved pedestal. | 我现在要看看心爱的宝座了 |
[01:04] | Let’s get it over with. | 哦 真受不了 |
[01:11] | Ceremonial robe of honor. | 替我穿上仪式礼服 |
[01:15] | If Mulan could see me now. | 要是木兰现在能看见我就好了 |
[01:29] | Mulan saves China one time, and now he thinks he’s the emperor. | 木兰救了中国一次 结果他倒自以为是皇帝了 |
[01:36] | I’m climbing a stairway to heaven. | 我现在正走向天堂 |
[01:41] | Top floor. | 到顶楼了 |
[01:43] | Pedestals, perks and props. | 令人敬畏的宝座 |
[01:46] | Ceremonial bath of honor. | 豪华的泡泡浴 |
[01:52] | Yeah. You all better take a deep breath now, | 耶 你们最好现在就做个深呼吸 |
[01:55] | because I ain’t leaving my pedestal for the next thousand years. | 因为我还要在这待上个一千年 |
[02:02] | Let the whirlpool begin. | 启动按摩浴缸吧 |
[02:09] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 太爽了 |
[03:17] | According to this chart, I put the coins here. | 按照这上面说 我把钱放到这 |
[03:23] | Relax, child. | 别急 孩子 |
[03:25] | The spirits tell me Shang will arrive and propose to Mulan before the sun sets. | 直觉告诉我 李翔会在日落前赶来向木兰求婚的 |
[03:30] | There’s still time to get in on the pool. | 现在下注还来得及 |
[03:34] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[03:35] | Gambling is like playing mah-jongg with blank tiles. | 赌博就跟打麻将又不带钱一样 |
[03:40] | No one really wins. | 没人赢的 |
[03:47] | I’m enriched by your presence, my son. | 有你在我就能赢 儿子 |
[03:51] | I think I’ll go pray. | 我该去祈愿了 |
[03:59] | Hello, Sha Ron. | 你好 小榕 |
[04:01] | – Is Fa Mulan here? – Why, she’s out in the field. | – 花木兰在吗? – 怎么了 她去田里了 |
[04:04] | Yeah, doing her chores. | 对 干活呢 |
[04:09] | I’ll go help her. | 我去帮她 |
[04:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | The children all love Mulan. | 孩子们都喜欢木兰 |
[04:18] | And why not? | 那当然 |
[04:20] | She’s strong, she’s brave, she’s beautiful. | 她有本事 又勇敢 还漂亮 |
[04:24] | She’s a chip off the old block. | 她就跟她爹一模一样 |
[04:31] | Hi… ya! | 嘿… 呀! |
[04:50] | Hiya. | 你们好 |
[04:53] | It’s okay, Little Brother. What’s going on here? | 没事的 小白 你们有事吗? |
[04:55] | We wanna be like you, Fa Mulan. | 我们要像你一样 花木兰 |
[04:57] | Ya! Ya! Hi… ya! | 呀! 呀! 嘿… 呀! |
[05:02] | But I’m still learning myself. | 但我自己还在学呢 |
[05:04] | – Please? – Teach us, Mulan. | – 拜托了 – 就教教我们吧 木兰 |
[05:06] | – Show us. – Okay. I guess I can show a few moves. | – 就一下下 – 好吧 大概能教个几招 |
[05:10] | Mulan’s gonna teach us how to kick butt! | 木兰要教我们打坏蛋啦! |
[05:16] | Hold it. Calm down. | 别急别急 |
[05:19] | That’s lesson number two. | 那是第二课 |
[05:21] | The first and most important lesson is to be gentle | 首先要学会的是变得柔和 |
[05:25] | at the same time we’re being tough. | 同时也要变得刚强 |
[05:27] | How can you be tough and gentle? | 要怎么做到又柔和 又刚强呢? |
[05:29] | Yeah, I wanna be tough. | 就是 我就想要变得刚强 |
[05:32] | Yeah! | 对! |
[05:33] | I know it does sound a little funny. | 我知道这听起来有些奇怪 |
[05:36] | But the world is full of opposites, and so are you. | 但这世界都是正反两面的 你们也是 |
[05:40] | To be a good warrior, you must bring it all into balance. | 要想做个好战士 你要让一切都平衡 |
[05:47] | Let’s see if this helps. | 看看这么说明不明白 |
[05:49] | Earth, sky, day, night. | 地与天 昼与夜 |
[05:52] | Sound and silence. | 喧闹与寂静 |
[05:54] | Dark and light. | 黑暗与光明 |
[05:56] | # One alone is not enough # | # 单独存在不足够 # |
[05:59] | # You need both together # | # 需要两者平衡 # |
[06:02] | # Winter, summer, moon and sun # | # 冬与夏 日与月 # |
[06:09] | # Lesson number one # | # 这是第一课 # |
[06:14] | # Like a rock. You must be hard # | # 像石头一样坚强 # |
[06:18] | # Like an oak. You must stand firm # | # 像橡树一样稳固 # |
[06:22] | # Cut quick # | # 要迅猛 # |
[06:23] | # Like my blade # | # 好似刀锋 # |
[06:25] | # Think fast # | # 要敏锐 # |
[06:27] | # Unafraid # | # 更要无畏 # |
[06:31] | # Like a rock I must be hard # | # 像石头一样坚强 # |
[06:35] | # Like an oak I must stand firm # | # 像橡树一样稳固 # |
[06:39] | # Cut quick # | # 要迅猛 # |
[06:40] | # Like my blade # | # 好似刀锋 # |
[06:42] | # Think fast # | # 要敏锐 # |
[06:44] | # Unafraid # | # 更要无畏 # |
[06:47] | Okay, Mulan, I’m ready. | 好的 木兰 我准备好了 |
[06:49] | But you’re still out of balance. | 但你还没掌握平衡哦 |
[06:51] | You’re only halfway there. | 才刚刚学会了一半呢 |
[06:53] | # Like a cloud. You are soft # | # 有时候 要软如云 # |
[06:57] | # Like bamboo You bend in the wind # | # 若竹枝 摇曳在风里 # |
[07:01] | # Creeping slow You’re at peace because you know # | # 慢下来 让心灵变宁静 # |
[07:06] | # It’s okay to be afraid # | # 就算害怕也不要紧 # |
[07:11] | # Like a cloud I am soft # | # 有时候 要软如云 # |
[07:15] | # Like bamboo I bend in the wind # | # 若竹枝 摇曳在风里 # |
[07:18] | # Creeping slow I’m at peace because I know # | # 慢下来 让心灵变宁静 # |
[07:23] | # It’s okay to be afraid # | # 就算害怕也不要紧 # |
[07:28] | # One alone is not enough. One alone is not enough # | # 单独存在不足够 单独存在不足够 # |
[07:31] | # You need both together You need both together # | # 需要两者平衡 需要两者平衡 # |
[07:36] | # Winter, summer, moon and sun # | # 冬与夏 日与月 # |
[07:42] | # Lesson number one # | # 这是第一课 # |
[07:46] | # Like a cloud Like a rock # | # 像片云 像块石 # |
[07:48] | # I am soft I must be hard # | # 我很柔 也很刚 # |
[07:50] | # Like bamboo Like an oak # | # 像根竹 像棵树 # |
[07:52] | # I bend in the wind I must stand firm # | # 我有韧性 也够刚强 # |
[07:54] | # You can fly # | # 你能飞 # |
[07:55] | # I’m at peace because I know Cut quick Like my blade # | # 静如止水 迅如刀锋 # |
[07:58] | # Think fast It’s okay to be afraid # | # 要敏锐 害怕也无所谓 # |
[08:00] | # Unafraid # | # 更要无畏 # |
[08:02] | # You have begun! Lesson number one # | # 这就是! 第一课 # |
[08:05] | # Lesson number one. Lesson number one # | # 第一课 第一课 # |
[08:07] | # Lesson number one # | # 这是第一课 # |
[08:15] | It’s General Shang. | 李将军来了 |
[08:16] | – General Shang. – It’s Shang. | – 李将军 – 是他 |
[08:18] | Look, it’s General Shang. | 看 李将军来了 |
[08:24] | Hello, little warriors. | 你们好啊 小战士们 |
[08:28] | – The new uniform suits you, General. – The uniform. Yes. | – 新的军装挺合身的 – 你说军装 是啊 |
[08:34] | – Now I just have to live up to it. – Of course you will. | – 现在我不会辜负它了 – 那当然 |
[08:38] | – You’re very brave. – Right. Brave. | – 你那么勇敢 – 对对对 勇敢 |
[08:41] | Yes, well, Mulan, I haven’t known you for very long, | 对了 木兰 虽然我跟你认识不算久 |
[08:46] | but I feel that doesn’t matter so much when a man is in… | 但我觉得这一点不影响我对你… |
[08:52] | When a man is in… | 我对你的… |
[08:56] | Is there someplace private we can talk? | 能换个地方聊吗? |
[08:58] | We can go to my house. | 到我家去吧 |
[09:01] | Okay, everybody, time to be like the river and flow home. | 好了 孩子们 是时候该回家了 |
[09:05] | – Okay. – Oh, no. | – 好吧 – 真是的 |
[09:07] | Bye, Shang. | 再见 李将军 |
[09:08] | – Bye, Shang. Bye, Mulan. – See you. | – 再见 李将军 再见 木兰 – 再见 |
[09:14] | Could you take care of this for me? | 你能帮我保管头盔吗? |
[09:20] | You know, you’re never gonna get that back. | 你别想拿回来了 |
[09:38] | She said yes. | 她答应了 |
[09:42] | When one’s heart is overfilled with joy, some may spill from the eyes. | 人在特别高兴的时候会喜极而泣的 |
[09:48] | You can say that again. | 你能再说一遍 |
[09:50] | I win the pot. | 因为我赌赢了 |
[09:53] | Actually, you bet he would propose before sundown. | 事实上 你赌他会在日落前求婚 |
[09:57] | I bet he would propose before noon. | 我赌他会在中午前求婚 |
[10:00] | But, you don’t gamble. | 但你不赌博的 |
[10:02] | Betting against my mother is not a gamble. | 跟自家母亲打个赌算不上赌博 |
[10:05] | It’s an investment. | 只能算是种投资 |
[10:10] | What a happy, happy day. | 今天真是太高兴了 |
[10:13] | My little baby’s getting married. | 我的小宝贝就要结婚了 |
[10:16] | – Mushu, someone will hear you. – I can’t help it. | – 木须 别人会听见的 – 我只是忍不住 |
[10:18] | You know dragons are very emotional. | 龙是很重感情的 |
[10:20] | It seems like just last month you and I were saving China. | 咱俩拯救中国就像是上个月的事一样 |
[10:25] | – It was last month. – How time flies. | – 就是在上个月啊 – 时光飞逝 |
[10:27] | You know, baby, this must be a magical moment for you. | 小宝贝 这对你来说一定很神奇吧 |
[10:30] | It’s not every day I get engaged. | 我又不是每天都订婚 |
[10:32] | No, I meant telling me you’re engaged. | 不是 我是说你告诉我这件事 |
[10:35] | After all, I’m the guy that gave you and Pretty Boy the hookup. | 毕竟是我给你和帅哥牵的红线 |
[10:38] | Am I a guardian or am I a guardian? | 我是个守护神 还是守护神呢? |
[10:42] | You’re more than that, Mushu. | 你远不止个守护神 木须 |
[10:44] | You’re my most trusted friend. | 你是我最信任的朋友 |
[10:47] | That did it. | 太感动了 |
[10:49] | Are you crying again? | 你又哭了吗? |
[10:51] | No, I just got some exfoliating cream in my eye. | 不 我只是眼睛里进东西了 |
[10:53] | Of course I’m crying, girl. What you think? | 我当然在哭了 姑娘 你觉得呢? |
[10:55] | Oh, Mulan. I’m just so happy for me. | 哦 木兰 我真替自己感到高兴 |
[10:58] | You? | 替你? |
[11:00] | This wedding business is a big status boost for me. | 这场婚礼会令我的地位大大提升 |
[11:03] | When those ancestors look up the career ladder, | 当列祖列宗追看我的丰功伟绩时 |
[11:05] | all they gonna see is my behind. | 他们只能望尘莫及 |
[11:08] | So glad my getting married is helping you out, Mushu. | 我结婚你受益 真不错 木须 |
[11:11] | All right, I get you, Miss Missy. | 好吧 我懂了 小姐 |
[11:13] | But, you know, I’m thinking about you too. | 但我也在乎你啊 |
[11:15] | In fact, I’m gonna plan your wedding. | 事实上 我要筹办你的婚礼 |
[11:17] | First, I gotta work me up a theme. You know, theme is everything. | 首先 我要想出一个好主题 这是头等大事 |
[11:19] | How about Rainbow of Memories? | 来个”彩虹的回忆”好不好? |
[11:23] | No, that’s too junior prom. | 算了 太幼稚了 |
[11:25] | I’ve got it. The theme is Thick Pink. | 有了 主题就是粉红 |
[11:28] | You know, pink is the new red, girl. It’s simple, it says it. | 粉红是最新潮的红色 很简单 有很大胆 |
[11:30] | Now, watch my smoke. | 你看好了 |
[11:33] | Cri-Kee, to the fabric store. | 小蟋蟀 跟我来 |
[11:36] | Mulan? | 木兰? |
[11:38] | Seems your grandma invited someone to help us celebrate the engagement. | 看起来你外婆请了人来庆祝我们订婚 |
[11:41] | Really? Who? | 真的吗? 谁? |
[11:44] | China. | 大家都来了 |
[11:45] | Congratulations! | 恭喜恭喜! |
[11:51] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 这真是太棒了 |
[11:53] | Sorry, it’s sort of slapdash. | 不好意思 有点草率 |
[11:55] | It took us by surprise, you know? | 这一切真是太意外了 |
[11:58] | Make way for the happy couple. | 为新人开路 |
[12:03] | Now, this is a battlefield. | 这里现在是战场了 |
[12:06] | What’s our strategy, General? | 那我们有什么战术 将军大人? |
[12:07] | Divide and conquer. | 先分散 再集合 |
[12:12] | All right, all right, all right, dead people, we’ve got work to do, | 起床起床 死人们 我们有事情做了 |
[12:15] | so let’s move with purpose. | 大家都打起精神 |
[12:18] | I’ve got an important announcement to make. | 我要宣布一件大事 |
[12:20] | Hold on to your ectoplasm, now. Mulan’s getting married! | 你们别激动啊 木兰要结婚啦! |
[12:29] | All right, all right, all right, simmer down. I know just how you feel. | 好了好了 大家冷静一下 我理解你们的心情 |
[12:32] | But time is wasting, people, so let’s move, move, move. | 但时间不能浪费了 让我们行动起来 |
[12:35] | The theme is pink. | 主题是粉红 |
[12:37] | I wanna see pink flowers, pink ribbons, pink bows. | 我要看到粉红的花 粉红的缎带 |
[12:39] | I’m not talking about salmon. Don’t show me no blush. | 不是鲑肉色 也不是你脸上那种 |
[12:42] | I mean, pink as a freshly slapped newborn’s behind. | 我要的是婴儿身上粉嘟嘟的那种 |
[12:44] | – How about a pink slip? – Excuse me? | – 解聘书可以吗? – 你说啥? |
[12:47] | Don’t nobody wanna see your drawers. | 没人想看你的内裤 |
[12:50] | Actually, she meant this. | 她是认真的 |
[12:54] | Hey, this looks like a for-real pink slip. | 嘿 这看着不像在开玩笑 |
[12:56] | You know, like a “you’re fired” pink slip. | 还写着”卷铺盖走人” |
[12:59] | – It is. – Say what? | – 没错 – 什么? |
[13:02] | The pink slip is for you. | 你被炒了 |
[13:04] | It is written, once a woman marries, | 一旦有女人结婚 你就得滚蛋 |
[13:07] | her husband’s ancestors take over the duty of guardianship. | 守护神由她婆家的祖先来做 |
[13:11] | Oh, no, your scroll must have a typo. That can’t be. | 不对 肯定搞错了 这不可能 |
[13:16] | – But it is. You’re out of a job. – Out of a pedestal. | – 没错 你得滚蛋了 – 滚下宝座 |
[13:20] | And out of our hair, fool. | 从这里消失 傻瓜 |
[13:23] | Oh, no, no, no. I ain’t going out like this. | 喔 别这样 我不要就这么走了 |
[13:26] | It took me 500 years to get this pedestal back, | 我花了500年才夺回宝座 |
[13:29] | and I ain’t about to give it up. | 我是不会放弃的 |
[13:31] | Hear me, you lazy lounge lizard. | 给我听好了 你个小无赖 |
[13:34] | The moment Fa Mulan is married, you’ve got your old job back. | 花木兰一结婚 你就得滚回你的老行当 |
[13:38] | Remember gong duty? | 还记得你以前的职位吗? |
[13:40] | Perhaps this will ring a bell. | 也许这样你就能想起来 |
[13:51] | Mushu’s on his way out! | 木须要滚蛋啦! |
[13:59] | Mushu’s on his way out! Mushu’s on his way out! | 木须要滚蛋啦! 木须要滚蛋啦! |
[14:02] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办? |
[14:05] | Mushu’s on his way out! | 木须要滚蛋啦! |
[14:17] | – So tell me, will it be a big wedding? – Absolutely. | – 告诉我 婚礼会不会很盛大? – 一定会 |
[14:20] | Oh, no. Absolutely not. | 不不不 绝对不会 |
[14:23] | – Children? – As many as possible. | – 要几个小孩? – 越多越好 |
[14:26] | Maybe one or two. | 大概一两个吧 |
[14:28] | – We’ll think about it. – Right away. | – 我们得过阵子 – 马上就要 |
[14:30] | – Blue. Mild. – Pink. Spicy. | – 温和的蓝色 – 火辣的粉色 |
[14:32] | – Yes. – No. | – 是的 – 不会 |
[14:33] | Oh, dear. Did you hear that? | 亲爱的 你听到了吗? |
[14:35] | Not exactly a harmonious couple, are they? | 他们两个好像不怎么和睦 对吧? |
[14:38] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[14:40] | Perhaps we should give our gift to the children now. | 也许我们该送点东西给他们了 |
[14:47] | General Shang, Fa Mulan. Orders from His Majesty the Emperor. | 李将军 花木兰 圣旨到 |
[14:51] | – Is there trouble? – Yes, sir. | – 出事了吗? – 是的 将军 |
[14:52] | Report to the Imperial Palace. | 请速回皇宫面圣 |
[14:56] | We’ll leave at once. | 马上出发 |
[14:58] | This must be pretty important for the Emperor to want both of us. | 陛下同时召见我们肯定是有要事 |
[15:01] | He knows a winning team when he sees one. | 陛下知道我们是最佳搭档 |
[15:04] | Since when are they the winning team? | 他们什么时候沉最佳搭档了? |
[15:06] | The ink ain’t even dry on my pink slip and I’m being replaced. | 我那份解聘书上的墨都没干呢 继任都已经有了 |
[15:11] | Yeah, I know, you’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[15:14] | How could I have been so selfish? | 我怎么能这么自私? |
[15:16] | Look at them. Those two clearly got it going on. | 看看他们 多般配啊 |
[15:19] | Cri-Kee, I’ve made a decision. | 小蟋蟀 我决定了 |
[15:20] | I gotta kiss my pedestal goodbye, | 我决定退位让贤 |
[15:22] | because my girl’s happiness comes first. | 因为小宝贝的幸福才是首位 |
[15:29] | Ba-ba. Ma-ma. | 爹 娘 |
[15:31] | We were just admiring the Mudan tree. | 我们刚刚在赏牡丹花 |
[15:33] | It’s so lovely this year. | 今年开得特别好 |
[15:35] | The blossoms reach for the sunlight above, | 地上的花朵享受着阳光的温暖 |
[15:38] | yet unseen, the roots reach for the rainwater below. | 地下的树根汲取着雨露的滋润 |
[15:43] | Sun and rain, so different. | 阳光 雨露 尽管有很大不同 |
[15:46] | Yet only by working together do they create harmony and life. | 却相辅相成 创造了和谐的生命 |
[15:52] | I know, Ba-ba. The lesson of yin and yang. | 爹 我知道 阴阳结合嘛 |
[15:56] | And to help you remember that lesson… | 为了让你们记住这个道理… |
[15:59] | Father, Mother. Your necklaces. | 父亲 母亲 这可是你们的护身符 |
[16:02] | Not ours. Our great great grandparents. | 不是我们的 是祖辈传给我们的 |
[16:06] | And now, yours. | 现在是你们的了 |
[16:10] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢伯父 |
[16:12] | They’re so beautiful. | 好漂亮啊 |
[16:14] | But you’ll be surprised how heavily they can weigh. | 你会更惊讶于它们深重的含义 |
[16:18] | To share the burden, you must work together. | 相濡以沫 同甘共苦 |
[16:21] | Like the sun and rain. | 就像阳光和雨露 |
[16:25] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:27] | Old man Fa Zhou got a point now. | 花弧说得太对了 |
[16:29] | Mulan and Shang are as different as sun and rain. | 木兰和李翔就像阳光和雨露 |
[16:33] | And when the infatuation wears off, | 一旦失去了吸引力 |
[16:35] | their tree of life’s gonna wind up with root rot. | 他们的生活就会紧张 根基就会动摇的 |
[16:39] | Yeah, sure she seems happy. That’s the real tragedy here. | 是 她看起来是开心 那才叫战术 |
[16:42] | The girl don’t even realize how miserable she is. | 她甚至还没意识到以后会有多痛苦 |
[16:45] | That’s why I gotta nip this thing in the bud. | 这就是我要把它扼杀在摇篮里的原因 |
[16:50] | This is not about my pedestal. | 这跟我的地位无关 |
[16:52] | This is about Mulan making the biggest mistake of my… | 木兰这是在犯大错 会关系到我的… |
[16:56] | I mean, her life. | 呃 是她的一辈子 |
[16:59] | Man, how could I have been so selfish? | 天 我怎么能这么自私呢? |
[17:01] | Mulan’s a girl worth fighting for. | 木兰是个值得为之奋斗的好女孩 |
[17:04] | And after all, I am the girl’s guardian. | 不过话说回来 我是她的守护神 |
[17:07] | Cri-Kee, I’m gonna break them up. | 小蟋蟀 我要让他们分手 |
[17:13] | So I guess that means you’re on board. | 那我就当你没意见咯 |
[17:20] | Mulan, could you smooth out the ride a little bit? | 木兰 你能骑慢点吗? |
[17:23] | I’m getting horsesick. | 我有点晕马 |
[17:26] | Mushu. What are you doing here? | 木须 你在这干嘛? |
[17:28] | Hey, whither thou go, I goest, girl. | 嘿 你走到哪儿 我就跟到哪儿 |
[17:30] | Remember, teamwork isn’t about ego, it’s about we go. | 别忘了 咱俩是拍档 缺一不可 |
[17:33] | Cri-Kee. What are you doing here? | 小蟋蟀 你怎么也来了? |
[17:38] | Protect Mulan from me? I’m her guardian. | 替木兰防着我? 我是她的守护神 |
[17:41] | Yeah, yeah, her lucky cricket. | 好吧 幸运蟋蟀你赢了 |
[17:43] | You’re lucky I don’t break out the bug spray. | 你还真够幸运的 我没带杀虫剂 |
[17:55] | As we stand here, | 就在这一刻 |
[17:57] | Mongol forces are moving closer to our border. | 蒙古大军正在接近我们的边境 |
[18:00] | The threat of attack is growing every day. | 随时都有可能会爆发战争 |
[18:03] | As it is, our army is hopelessly outnumbered. | 如果战争真的爆发 我们的军队数量上与他们差很远 |
[18:07] | Your Majesty, | 陛下 |
[18:08] | let me lead my forces in a preemptive strike. | 容我带人去打他们个措手不及 |
[18:10] | Each of my warriors will fight like 10 Mongols. | 我的手下可以以一当十 |
[18:13] | No, General. | 不 将军 |
[18:14] | I plan to defeat this enemy without the use of force. | 我不打算跟他们硬碰硬 |
[18:19] | Instead, we will forge a union so strong, the Mongol hordes won’t dare attack. | 正相反 我将组建一个强力的同盟 让蒙古人不敢再进犯我们 |
[18:25] | An alliance with the kingdom of Qui Gong. | 与契骨国结盟 |
[18:28] | We will become united through marriage. | 通过和亲结成同盟 |
[18:32] | You will escort three princesses to Qui Gong. | 你要护送三位公主到契骨去 |
[18:36] | There, they will marry Lord Chin’s sons… | 她们将与契骨的王子们结婚… |
[18:39] | – What? – And seal this critical alliance. | – 什么? – 来确立同盟关系 |
[18:41] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 遵命 陛下 |
[18:43] | My advisors tell me the charts are clear. | 我的大臣很明确地告诉我 |
[18:46] | If this wedding does not take place in three days, | 如果三天之内婚礼仍未举行 |
[18:49] | the alliance will crumble and the Mongols will destroy us. | 同盟就会崩溃 而蒙古人就会来踏平我们 |
[18:53] | Mark my words, General, three days. | 记住我的话 将军 只有三天 |
[18:56] | Not a moment more, Your Majesty. | 保证完成任务 陛下 |
[18:59] | I know that face, Fa Mulan. What troubles you? | 你那表情我明白 花木兰 想说什么? |
[19:02] | Your Majesty, an arranged marriage? | 陛下 一场政治婚姻? |
[19:08] | Rest assured, child, | 放心吧 孩子 |
[19:10] | my daughters know exactly what they are doing. | 我的女儿们知道她们的使命 |
[19:14] | Your daughters? | 您的女儿? |
[19:15] | They consider it an honor to marry in the cause of peace. | 她们对为了和平而进行的婚姻感到骄傲 |
[19:19] | Your Majesty, I… | 陛下 我… |
[19:22] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的致歉 |
[19:24] | General, how many troops do you estimate you will need | 将军 完成这个任务 |
[19:27] | to accomplish this mission? | 你需要多少人? |
[19:29] | – Three. – Three companies? | – 三个 – 三个连? |
[19:31] | – Three men. – You surprise me, General. | – 三个人 – 你令我吃惊 将军 |
[19:34] | These are my children. | 这可是我的亲女儿 |
[19:36] | This mission does not call for force, but finesse. | 这个任务并不需要武力 是要靠机智 |
[19:39] | We must become one with the countryside. | 这些人必须能够同心同德 |
[19:41] | As Emperor, I trust you. | 作为帝王 我相信你 |
[19:43] | As a father, | 作为一个父亲 |
[19:44] | I implore you to choose your three soldiers wisely. | 我希望你选人一定要慎之又慎 |
[19:49] | I know just the men. Fearless. | 我已经有人选了 他们无畏 |
[19:51] | – Loyal. – And disciplined. | – 忠诚 – 遵纪 |
[19:53] | China’s most honorable and noble soldiers. | 他们是全中国最值得尊敬的勇士 |
[19:57] | And stay out! | 滚出去! |
[20:01] | I’ve found wives for hundreds of men. | 我给无数单身汉做过媒 |
[20:04] | But the Golden Dragon of Unity himself | 就你们三个提的这种条件 |
[20:06] | couldn’t make love matches for you three. | 就算月老亲自来也别想找到对象 |
[20:09] | Come back when you get personalities. | 从哪来的滚回哪去吧 |
[20:13] | Well, that’s a fine way to treat China’s greatest… | 哼 你竟然如此对待我国最伟大的… |
[20:18] | heroes. | 英雄们 |
[20:20] | What’s her problem? | 她怎么能这样? |
[20:21] | All I asked for was a girl who would worship the dirt I walk on. | 我只不过需要一个膜拜我走过的每寸土地的姑娘 |
[20:25] | I simply asked for someone who would cook for me | 我只是想要一个肯为我做饭的姑娘 |
[20:28] | morning, noon and night. | 早饭 午饭 晚饭 |
[20:29] | And I just wanted a girl who likes to laugh. | 我只想找个爱笑的 |
[20:32] | And thinks I’m a God. | 把我当神崇拜的姑娘 |
[20:34] | Perhaps we weren’t specific enough. | 大概我们没说清楚吧 |
[20:37] | Forget that dragon lady. | 忘了那个媒婆吧 |
[20:39] | The only ones who can find girls worthy of us is us. | 找对象这种事情还得靠自己 |
[20:42] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[20:44] | # Well, l don’t need her To be all smug and snooty # | # 哼 才不要听她罗罗嗦嗦 # |
[20:48] | # I got a plaque right here That says I kicked Hun booty # | # 我有金牌是因为我把敌人揍得哆哆嗦嗦 # |
[20:53] | # We have everything We dreamed we’d find # | # 凯旋归来 # |
[20:56] | # When we came back from war # | # 美梦都已成真 # |
[20:58] | # Yeah, everything but # | # 基本成真 除了 # |
[21:01] | # A girl worth fighting for # | # 还是没人爱 # |
[21:05] | # Hey, suck in your gut. # | # 嘿 拿出胆量来 # |
[21:06] | # There’s a girl worth fighting for # | # 瞧那可爱的姑娘 # |
[21:08] | # And I think she wants us to come over. # | # 她正期望我们走过去 # |
[21:11] | # My girl will laugh at all my jokes # | # 我的姑娘爱听我讲的笑话 # |
[21:14] | # But tell it to me straight # | # 坦率又真诚 # |
[21:16] | # She’ll rub my head when I get sick # | # 她会轻柔按摩我的额头 # |
[21:18] | # And let me pick off of her plate # | # 喜欢我把盘子里的东西吃光 # |
[21:21] | # If Ling can find a girl Who likes his chopstick nose trick # | # 如果有姑娘喜欢林的的筷子戏法 # |
[21:26] | # Oh, he really better just propose quick # | # 他会立即向她求婚 # |
[21:31] | # Well, l have to say Based on today I’m cranky # | # 今天这经历让我觉得自己其实是怪咖 # |
[21:35] | # I’ll just spend my life with you two # | # 今生还是只与你俩相伴 # |
[21:37] | # Pass the hanky # | # 手绢拿来 # |
[21:40] | # And there’s no one there to steal my chair # | # 你们这种狐朋狗友 # |
[21:42] | # And twirl around the floor # | # 又怎能容忍 # |
[21:45] | # Wish that I had A girl worth fighting for # | # 希望我有自己心爱的姑娘 # |
[21:49] | # I would be true To a girl worth fighting # | # 我愿意吐露心迹 对着我的 # |
[21:52] | # I’d make fondue For a girl worth fighting # | # 我愿意美味共享 为了我的 # |
[21:54] | # I’d even kiss you For a girl worth fighting # | # 我愿意吻你 只要我能有 # |
[21:59] | # For # | # 爱人 # |
[22:01] | Mulan. General Shang. | 木兰 李将军 |
[22:05] | If you three aren’t too busy disturbing the peace, | 如果你们能从胡闹中抽出身来的话 |
[22:08] | I need you to join Mulan and me on a mission. | 我和木兰想邀请你们去完成一个任务 |
[22:10] | – To save China? – Naturally. | – 保卫祖国? – 那当然 |
[22:12] | I’ll be leaving behind a few broken hearts, but count me in. | 虽然这会让仰慕我的姑娘们伤心 我要加入 |
[22:17] | – Sign me up. – When do we start, General? | – 还有我 – 将军 什么时候出发? |
[22:21] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[23:36] | We’re about to depart, Your Highnesses. | 我们准备出发了 各位殿下 |
[23:38] | You have my word we will arrive swiftly and safely. | 我保证会舒适安全地把你们送达目的地 |
[23:41] | My sisters and I thank you, General Shang. | 我代表姐妹们感谢你 李将军 |
[23:45] | Permit me to introduce Fa Mulan. | 请允许我向你们介绍花木兰 |
[23:48] | It is a privilege to meet the hero of China. | 很荣幸能见到一位巾帼英雄 |
[23:50] | I leave you in her capable hands. | 一路上由她来照顾你们 |
[23:53] | Stand ready. | 做好准备 |
[23:54] | – You might need these. It’s a little chilly. – Thank you, Fa Mulan. | – 你们也许需要这个 有点冷 – 谢谢你 花木兰 |
[23:58] | You’re welcome, Your Highness. | 别客气 殿下 |
[23:59] | – So, you’re getting married? – Oh, yes. | – 嗯 你们这就要嫁人啦? – 是的 |
[24:04] | – To princes in Qui Gong. – That’s right. | – 嫁给契骨的王子 – 没错 |
[24:07] | Well, they must be handsome. | 那他们应该都很帅吧 |
[24:09] | We don’t know. We’ve never met them. | 不知道 我们没见过他们 |
[24:12] | Really? | 真的? |
[24:13] | So you have no idea what they’re like at all. | 那你们对他们完全一无所知啊 |
[24:17] | It’s all right, Fa Mulan. | 没关系的 花木兰 |
[24:18] | It’s our honor to serve the Emperor. | 能为国家尽我们的义务是一种骄傲 |
[24:21] | And the Middle Kingdom. | 也为了中土的人民 |
[24:22] | The whole thing is so exciting. | 我们很激动 |
[24:25] | We’re very happy, really. | 我们真的很高兴能这么做 |
[24:28] | Well, I’m glad to hear that. I’m not sure I could go through with some… | 哦 你们真伟大 如果是我恐怕… |
[24:31] | Mulan, prepare to move out. | 木兰 准备出发啦 |
[24:34] | Time to get going. | 该走啦 |
[24:40] | Move out. | 出发 |
[24:53] | If we get to the Honshu pass by midday tomorrow… | 如果明天中午我们能到鸿树关… |
[24:56] | We’ll have just enough time to make it to Qui Gong. | 那就可以按时抵达契骨国 |
[24:59] | Yeah, just enough time to stop Mulan | 没错 那就可以按计划阻止木兰 |
[25:01] | from making the biggest mistake of my… | 毁了我的一辈… |
[25:03] | I mean, her life. | 我是说 她的一辈子 |
[25:33] | What’s the face? | 你这是什么表情? |
[25:35] | – What face? – That face. | – 什么表情? – 就这个表情 |
[25:37] | There’s no face. This is my face, that’s all. | 没什么表情啊 我就这个表情 没什么的 |
[25:40] | You know I know you better than that, Mulan. | 木兰 我很了解你 |
[25:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[25:45] | – I realize our duty is to the mission… – But… | – 我知道我们的职责是完成任务… – 可是… |
[25:48] | But I have another duty. To my heart. | 可是我心里觉得 不应该是这样的 |
[25:52] | Mulan, your only duty is to the Emperor. | 木兰 我们的职责就是保卫帝国 |
[25:55] | But, Shang, an arranged marriage? | 但是 翔 这种政治婚姻对吗? |
[25:58] | I know, but not everyone can be as lucky as we are. | 我知道 不是谁都能像我俩这么幸运的 |
[26:01] | In an ideal world, everyone would marry for love. | 在理想的世界中 人们因爱而结合 |
[26:04] | But the world isn’t perfect. | 但是世界并不那么完美 |
[26:07] | I’m just glad my world is. | 我很庆幸我们的世界还算理想 |
[26:14] | “My world.” Talk about selfish. | “我们的世界” 听听这自私的口气 |
[26:16] | You know, you don’t hear me bragging about how it’s my world, | 你从没听过我的世界怎么样吧 |
[26:19] | even though it pretty much is. | 我的世界那才叫理想呢 |
[26:20] | I’m telling you, Cri-Kee, | 跟你说 小蟋蟀 |
[26:22] | the sooner I bust them apart, the better things will be for Mulan. | 只有他们俩尽快分手 对木兰才是好的 |
[26:26] | And so I said, you just broke my best set of china. | 然后我就说 你打碎了我最好的瓷器 |
[26:32] | China. Get it? | 瓷器(中国) 听出来没有? |
[26:33] | Did you see the way she looked at me? | 你看到她看我的眼神了吗? |
[26:36] | You mean with disgust? | 嫌弃的眼神吗? |
[26:39] | No. | 不是 |
[26:40] | Our eyes met and we shared a cosmic moment. | 我们四目相投 刹那永恒 |
[26:46] | Just like when I look at potted pig’s knuckles. | 就像我看着一盆肘子时的眼神一样吧 |
[26:50] | It’s love, I tell you. | 这是爱情 我跟你们说 |
[26:52] | Love. | 爱情 |
[26:54] | Love, shmove. | 爱情还是欲望 |
[26:55] | It doesn’t matter, we’re on a mission. | 都没有意义 我们在执行任务 |
[26:58] | No fraternizing with the princesses. | 别打公主的主意 |
[27:00] | Engaged-to-be-married princesses. | 还是已经有了婚约的公主 |
[27:04] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 好吧 |
[27:15] | China is so big. Isn’t it beautiful, Mei? | 真是幅员辽阔 梅 看这多美啊 |
[27:19] | Mei? | 梅? |
[27:21] | Yes, beautiful. | 是呀 很美 |
[27:24] | Did you see the way he looked at me? | 你们看到他看我的眼神了吗? |
[27:27] | Who, the gorilla with the bad eye? | 谁 那个肿着一只眼的大猩猩? |
[27:29] | Gorilla? He’s more like a big cuddly panda bear. | 大猩猩? 我觉得更像一只可爱的大熊猫 |
[27:33] | – But you didn’t even talk to him. – A true romantic can tell. | – 你们都没说过话啊 – 心有灵犀吧 |
[27:37] | He may be coarse on the outside, but on the inside… | 外表看来他有点俗 可是他的内心… |
[27:41] | – He’s gross? – I mean, under that. | – 粗鲁? – 我是说更深层一点 |
[27:44] | He smells? | 臭哄哄? |
[27:45] | I can see past my nose. | 那也只是表面现象 |
[27:48] | Deep down, deep, deep down, way down, there’s something. | 深层 深层 透过现象看本质 本质 |
[27:54] | Ting Ting, I think she’s in love. | 婷婷 她爱上他了 |
[27:57] | Oh, no. There will be none of that. | 哦 不 不可以 |
[27:59] | Remember, Mei, you are to be married in three days. | 梅 三天以内你就要嫁人了 |
[28:02] | You gave your solemn oath. | 你发过誓的 |
[28:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[28:15] | We’re stopping to water the horses, Your Highnesses. | 我们需要停下饮马 公主殿下 |
[28:17] | Maybe you’d like to stretch your legs? | 你们愿意下来舒展一下双腿吗? |
[28:19] | Are the guard fellows out there? | 那几个护卫在外面吗? |
[28:22] | Yes. You’re perfectly safe. | 是的 安全方面可以放心 |
[28:24] | I think a leg stretch would be very nice. | 那我真需要舒展一下 |
[28:38] | Thank you for helping me with my slipper. | 多谢你帮我捡起了鞋子 |
[28:41] | May I know your name? | 可以告诉你的名字吗? |
[28:43] | Now. Dow. Cow. Bao? | 哇 刀 烤 包子? |
[28:47] | No, you must eat. | 不了 你应该吃点 |
[28:48] | It must be exhausting guarding us day and night. | 日夜不休的护卫工作一定很辛苦 |
[28:52] | Oh, no. Well, yes, but I’m strong, and marching. | 不 呃 是呀 不过我很强壮 没有问题的 |
[28:56] | Yes, I suppose all that training does make it second nature. | 是呀 毕竟你们经过严格的军事训练嘛 |
[29:01] | But I think, you, a princess, with royal… | 不过我觉得你 皇家的一位公主 … |
[29:05] | I could never… | 我没想到… |
[29:06] | But it is our duty, and our honor. | 但这是我们的职责和荣耀 |
[29:09] | Although it can be a burden. | 虽然也是一种负担 |
[29:12] | I’ve said too much. | 我说得太多了 |
[29:14] | You are very easy to talk to, Yao. | 跟你聊天很轻松 姚 |
[29:16] | Permit me to echo your praise, Your Highness. | 请让我赞美您 公主殿下 |
[29:19] | I find your presence engaging and your conversation sparkling. | 我觉得您的仪态和修辞是如此的炫目悦耳 |
[29:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:42] | Well, hello there. I am Ling. | 嗨 你好啊 我是林 |
[29:45] | I am Princess Ting Ting. | 我是婷婷公主 |
[29:48] | Well, if you ever need me, just give me a ting-a-ling. | 当你需要我帮忙 叮铃铃摇铃铛就行了 |
[29:54] | Come on, Your Highness. | 来嘛 公主殿下 |
[29:56] | You don’t wanna let your guard down. | 你不想让你的护卫失望吧 |
[29:58] | Get it? Guard? Down? | 听出来没? 别那么有戒心? |
[30:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:03] | You know, I’ve got some blue blood myself. | 知道吗 我也有皇族血统的 |
[30:06] | Many have called me a royal pain. | 因为他们管我叫废话之皇 |
[30:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:10] | You’ve been a great crowd. | 配合笑一下嘛 |
[30:15] | Ting Ting, look, isn’t this fruit lovely? | 婷婷 瞧 这些水果新鲜吧? |
[30:18] | Chien-Po got it for me. He’s so sweet. | 金宝帮我摘的 他真有绅士风度 |
[30:21] | Just get your pomegranates in the carriage. | 行啦 把你的水果赶紧放回车里吧 |
[30:36] | Fa Mulan? | 花木兰? |
[30:38] | Your Highness. Is anything wrong? | 公主殿下 有什么事吗? |
[30:41] | No, no, not at all. | 没有 没事 |
[30:44] | Are you sure? | 真的? |
[30:48] | I just wanted to compliment you. | 我想说 你真了不起 |
[30:51] | You were so brave to take your father’s place in the army. | 你能替父从军真的很勇敢 |
[30:55] | Well, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[30:57] | Your duty was to stay home, | 你的义务应该是待字闺中 |
[30:59] | but your heart told you to break the rules. | 但是你的心灵却让你打破规则 |
[31:02] | How did you decide between duty and heart? | 那么你是怎么在义务和心灵两个中间作出选择的呢? |
[31:08] | Well, it wasn’t easy. | 哦 那可不容易 |
[31:10] | But, by following my feelings, I wound up doing the right thing. | 但是 跟着感觉走 我只做正确的事 |
[31:15] | I guess I learned that my duty is to my heart. | 我认识到听从心灵的指引也是我的义务 |
[31:19] | “My duty is to my heart.” | “追随自己的内心” |
[31:22] | Yes, that makes sense. That’s marvelous. | 是啊 有道理 真了不起 |
[31:26] | Thank you, Fa Mulan. Thank you. | 谢谢你 花木兰 谢谢 |
[31:29] | You’re welcome, I guess. | 不用客气吧 |
[31:33] | Let’s get back on the road. | 继续上路吧 |
[31:37] | That’s my cue to put Operation Shang into action. | 我的机会来了 “毁翔计划”启动 |
[31:41] | Pretty Boy’s gonna look so bad, it will send Mulan running for the hills. | 帅小伙一塌糊涂 美木兰落荒而逃 |
[31:48] | This is gonna be delicious. | 肯定精彩非凡 |
[31:58] | Watch this. | 瞧我的 |
[32:01] | Hey. What? | 嘿 怎么? |
[32:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:08] | Good catch, Shang. | 真厉害啊 翔 |
[32:35] | Shang? | 翔? |
[32:59] | Hey. | 哎 |
[33:02] | Tasty. | 真好吃 |
[33:13] | I try and I try. | 我屡败屡战 |
[33:16] | I put my heart and soul into busting them up. | 我全心全意要拆散她俩 |
[33:19] | And what do I have to show for it? | 可我得到什么了? |
[33:23] | A cricket laughs in my face. | 一只蟋蟀都可以笑话我 |
[33:26] | I just can’t do it anymore. | 我坚持不下去了 |
[33:30] | Great ancestors, I throw myself at your mercy. | 伟大的祖先啊 请求你的怜悯 |
[33:35] | My pedestal is all but a distant memory. | 我那柱子上的宝座最终还是一场泡影 |
[33:38] | Great Spirits, take me now. | 伟大的精灵 带我走吧 |
[33:51] | Hold on, ladies. | 坚持住 公主 |
[33:52] | Help! We’ll save you. | 救命! 我会保护你的 |
[33:55] | Look out, a cliff! | 小心 前面是悬崖! |
[33:57] | They’re headed for the cliff. | 他们直冲悬崖去了 |
[33:59] | Come on. | 快追 |
[34:03] | – Time to go, ladies. – Ting Ting, over here. | – 要离开马车了 公主 – 婷婷 这边 |
[34:06] | Go. | 你先走 |
[34:08] | – You’re next. – No, no, no. | – 你是下一个 – 不 不 不 |
[34:09] | – Alley-oop. – Take my arm. | – 空中接力 – 抓住我的胳膊 |
[34:12] | – Ling. – Ting Ting’s stuck. | – 林 – 婷婷的脚被卡住了 |
[34:16] | Mulan, the rope. | 木兰 接住绳子 |
[34:25] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[34:41] | – Is everyone all right? – Mei, I’ll save you. | – 大家都没事吧? – 梅 我会保护你的 |
[34:45] | I saved the food. | 我保住了水果 |
[34:48] | And I saved you. | 我保住了你 |
[34:51] | Mulan. | 木兰 |
[34:55] | – What happened? – I don’t know, I wasn’t near the carriage. | – 怎么了? – 我没在车附近 |
[34:58] | Yao, Ling. Save the supplies. | 姚 林 保护行李 |
[35:00] | Keep paddling. Look how great you’re doing. | 继续蹬水 你做得很好 |
[35:03] | – Who’s the big boy? – Thank you. | – 谁救了谁呀? – 谢谢 |
[35:09] | My fault? | 我的错? |
[35:12] | This wasn’t my plan. | 这不是我的计划 |
[35:13] | Wagon’s busted, cold and miserable, everything’s ruined. | 马车坏了 饥寒交迫 一切都被毁了 |
[35:18] | Or maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[35:20] | Old Shang’s steaming like a fresh pork bun. | 老翔现在正火冒三丈呢 |
[35:24] | I bet he and Mulan are two nasty words away | 我打赌 说不了两句他俩就会 |
[35:28] | from an all-out feud. | 开始吵架了 |
[35:30] | Oh, Cri-Kee, things are brightening up after all. | 小蟋蟀 事情终于柳暗花明了 |
[35:48] | – I’ve seen happier princesses. – That’s the least of our problems. | – 公主们好像不太开心 – 这不是什么大问题 |
[35:53] | There’s a mountain pass between here and Qui Gong. | 从这儿到契骨国有一条山路 |
[35:57] | It takes us through bandit country, but it’s the only way. | 那里有强盗出没 但只有这一条路可走了 |
[36:00] | Why not just follow the river? | 为什么不沿着河走? |
[36:02] | – Because the river is not on the map. – It’s bound to go past a town. | – 因为地图上没有河 – 这条河肯定会流经村庄 |
[36:06] | And where there’s a town, there’s a road. | 而有村庄的地方就一定会有路 |
[36:08] | There’s no town on the map. | 地图上也没有村庄 |
[36:10] | Well, then maybe we should just forget the map and wing it. | 那么 也许我们应该抛开地图 跟着直觉走 |
[36:14] | We can’t “wing it.” We need a new plan. | 我们不能”跟着直觉走” 我们要制定新计划 |
[36:17] | We have three days. What if we get lost? | 只有三天的时间 万一我们迷路了怎么办? |
[36:19] | Then we pull over and ask directions. | 那我们就停下来问问路 |
[36:22] | We don’t need to pull over and ask directions. We have a map. | 我们用不着停下来问路 我们有地图 |
[36:26] | What is it with men and asking directions? | 男人为什么就不能问问路呢? |
[36:28] | What is it with women and maps? | 女人难道都和地图有仇吗? |
[36:30] | You’re saying women can’t read maps? | 你是在说女人不会看地图? |
[36:31] | I’m saying that women will ask directions, | 我是说女人只会问路 |
[36:33] | but they won’t follow directions. | 但是她们根本找不到方向 |
[36:35] | Men follow directions, so they don’t need… | 男人知道方向 所以他们不用… |
[36:37] | General, I… | 将军 我… |
[36:40] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰到你们了吗? |
[36:43] | – What is it, Yao? – Scout report. | – 怎么了 姚? – 报告将军 |
[36:45] | I’ve found a village and a path to it through the forest. | 我发现了一个村庄和通向那里的林间小路 |
[36:48] | A forest path? | 林间小路? |
[36:51] | Great. Show us. | 太好了 带路吧 |
[36:53] | See? If it were a snake, it would have bit you. | 看见了吗? 那条河流就像是一条蛇 |
[36:56] | There’s bound to be a road down there that will lead us to Qui Gong. | 那里一定会有通往契骨国的路 |
[36:59] | – Good work, Yao. – Thank you, sir. | – 干得不错 姚 – 多谢将军 |
[37:08] | Shang, I’m sorry. | 翔 对不起 |
[37:10] | You’re in charge of the mission. | 你是这次任务的负责人 |
[37:12] | No, I’m the one who’s sorry. | 不 我才是应该说对不起的人 |
[37:14] | A good leader is open to new ideas. | 好的领导应该善于接受新的想法 |
[37:16] | Forgive me? | 原谅我了吗? |
[37:17] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 本来也没有什么可怪你的 |
[37:29] | I’d better go. I’ve got the first watch, General. | 我得先走了 我站第一班岗 将军 |
[37:33] | But… | 可是… |
[37:38] | Are you bugging? Look at her go. | 你听见了吗? 看 她走了 |
[37:40] | She can’t wait to get away from him. | 她迫不及待想要离开他了 |
[37:43] | That’s no smile, that’s a mask of pain. | 那不是微笑 那是痛苦的面具 |
[37:48] | Yeah, well, that was just phase one of my new 18-phase master plan. | 对啊 其实这只是我十八计中的第一计 |
[37:53] | Now, just watch phase two when I get up close | 现在 见识见识我的第二计 |
[37:57] | and personal. | 我要亲自出马 |
[38:14] | Excuse me, Your Highness, I found your fan. | 打扰一下 公主殿下 我找到了您的扇子 |
[38:18] | It just needed a little drying out. | 只是还需要烘干 |
[38:22] | Thank you, Ling. | 谢谢你 林 |
[38:23] | Normally, I would say I’m your biggest fan, | 一般情况下 我会说我是您忠实的追随者 |
[38:28] | but, I’ll just go away now. | 不过 我现在还是再一次 |
[38:31] | Again. | 走开为好 |
[38:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:36] | I’ll replace that. | 我会去换一锅的 |
[38:40] | Of course she doesn’t like you. You’re just such a ding-a-ling. | 她当然不喜欢你 你就是个随叫随到的仆人 |
[38:45] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[38:47] | It would seem so. | 看起来是这样 |
[38:49] | And you like him. | 你也喜欢他 |
[38:51] | Well, I appreciate that he’s a good soldier. | 呃 我很欣赏他 他是一个优秀的士兵 |
[38:58] | How can you do that? | 你怎么能这样? |
[38:59] | How can you look right at someone, | 你怎么能看着一个人 |
[39:02] | realize you share a special connection, and then just… | 意识到你们之间有不寻常的感情 但是却… |
[39:05] | I know where my duty lies, Mei. | 我知道我的责任是什么 梅 |
[39:07] | Do you? | 你知道吗? |
[39:26] | “And so, my dear father, I cannot complete this mission.” | “因此 亲爱的父皇 我不能完成这项任务了” |
[39:31] | “I have come to realize that my duty is to my heart.” | “我终于意识到 我应该追随自己的内心” |
[39:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[39:40] | – She’s running away. – Mei, what are you thinking? | – 她要逃跑 – 梅 你在想什么呢? |
[39:44] | I can’t complete this mission. | 我不能完成这项任务了 |
[39:46] | I know that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[39:47] | Why, because Yao has given you his heart? | 为什么 就因为姚对你一见倾心? |
[39:50] | No, it’s not about his heart. | 不 这和他的感情无关 |
[39:53] | It’s about mine. | 是我的原因 |
[39:54] | Mei, we’ve discussed this. | 梅 我们讨论过的 |
[39:57] | A princess must make every sacrifice for her country. | 一位公主必须为她的国家付出一切 |
[40:01] | It’s our duty. | 这是我们的责任 |
[40:05] | # The life of a princess # | # 公主的命运 # |
[40:09] | # From her birth is well-defined # | # 从出生时便已注定 # |
[40:13] | # She must humbly serve her country # | # 她必须为国献身 # |
[40:18] | # Play the part she’s been assigned # | # 完成她被赋予的使命 # |
[40:22] | # She guards the hopes of her people # | # 她为子民带来希望 # |
[40:27] | # Weak and mighty, rich and poor # | # 无论贫富 无论强弱 # |
[40:32] | # Who could ever ask for more? # | # 谁还能要求得到更多? # |
[40:34] | # Who could ever ask for # | # 谁还能要求得到 # |
[40:38] | # More? # | # 更多? # |
[40:42] | # I wanna be like other girls # | # 我想和其他女孩一样 # |
[40:45] | # Climb up a tree like other girls can # | # 像其他女孩那样爬到树上 # |
[40:48] | # Just to be free like other girls get to be # | # 就像其他女孩那样尽享自由时光 # |
[40:55] | Mei. Su. | 梅 苏 |
[40:57] | # To slouch when I sit # | # 坐下的时候懒洋洋 # |
[40:59] | # To eat a whole cake # | # 把整个蛋糕吃光光 # |
[41:00] | # Feel the sun on my feet # | # 光脚晒太阳暖洋洋 # |
[41:01] | # Get dirty. Act silly # | # 脏兮兮 傻呆呆 # |
[41:03] | # Be anything l want to be # | # 做自己想做的事情 # |
[41:05] | # Dance around. In my underwear # | # 只穿着内衣 尽情地舞蹈 # |
[41:09] | # To run really fast # | # 飞快地奔跑 # |
[41:10] | # To get rid of this fan # | # 把这扇子扔掉 # |
[41:12] | # To eat a whole cake. Get crazy # | # 把整个蛋糕吃光光 玩到疯狂 # |
[41:14] | # With frosting. No escorts # | # 只有糖霜 没有护卫 # |
[41:15] | # No manners. No nursemaids # | # 无法无天 没有婢女 # |
[41:17] | # No worries, no hands folded perfect # | # 无忧无虑 无须如手捧鲜花般 # |
[41:19] | # Like holding a lily # | # 有所顾忌 # |
[41:22] | # No pinchy shoes? # | # 不用裹足? # |
[41:26] | # I wanna be like other girls # | # 我想和其他女孩一样 # |
[41:28] | # Scrape up my knee like other girls can # | # 像其他女孩一样不怕膝盖受伤 # |
[41:31] | # Just to be free Like other girls # | # 像其他女孩一样尽享 # |
[41:37] | # Get to be # | # 自由时光 # |
[41:41] | # To speak for myself # | # 畅所欲言 # |
[41:42] | # To sing way off key # | # 放声歌唱 # |
[41:44] | # Marry someone I’ve met # | # 嫁给遇到的 # |
[41:45] | # Who loves me for me # | # 如意君郎 # |
[41:47] | # No escorts, no manners No nursemaids, no worries # | # 没有护卫 无法无天 没有婢女 无忧无虑 # |
[41:49] | # No hands folded perfect # | # 无须如手捧鲜花般 # |
[41:52] | # Like holding a lily # | # 有所顾忌 # |
[41:54] | # No pinchy shoes # | # 不用裹足 # |
[41:58] | # I wanna be like other girls # | # 我想和其他女孩一样 # |
[42:01] | # Climb up a tree like other girls can # | # 像其他女孩一样爬到树上 # |
[42:04] | # Just to be free like other girls # | # 像其他女孩一样尽享 # |
[42:10] | # Get to be # | # 自由时光 # |
[42:29] | She defied you. | 她蔑视你 |
[42:32] | She insulted you. | 她羞辱你 |
[42:34] | – Man, she laughed at your map. – My map. | – 老兄 她嘲笑你的地图 – 我的地图 |
[42:37] | And if she’s laughing to your face, | 而如果她在你面前都会嘲笑你 |
[42:39] | imagine what she’s saying behind your back. | 想象一下她在背后会怎么说你吧 |
[42:42] | Back. | 背着我 |
[42:45] | She’s a loose cannon. | 她为所欲为 |
[42:46] | – She’s out of control. – She’s out of control. | – 她不听你的指挥 – 她不听指挥 |
[42:48] | I mean, who’s in charge here? You? | 我是说 这里谁说了算? 是你吗? |
[42:51] | – I’m in charge, I’m in charge. – Or Mulan? Mulan. | – 我说了算 我说了算 – 还是木兰? 木兰 |
[42:54] | – Mulan. – Mulan. | – 是木兰 – 木兰 |
[42:56] | Mulan! | 木兰! |
[43:05] | General Shang? That’s not it. | 李将军? 不是这样的 |
[43:07] | General Shang? | 李将军? |
[43:08] | Hello, it’s me, Mulan. | 嗨 是我 木兰 |
[43:10] | General Shang. | 李将军 |
[43:13] | Shang, Shang, Shang. | 翔 不对 翔 李翔 |
[43:16] | I got it. | 就是这样 |
[43:21] | General Shang? | 李将军? |
[43:22] | General Hardhead, that’s what they should call him. | 他们应该这样称呼他 固执将军 |
[43:25] | – Everything’s got to have a strategy. – Mulan? | – 所有的事都要有计划 – 木兰? |
[43:29] | The man won’t brush his teeth without a backup plan. | 那个人连刷牙都要有一个备用计划 |
[43:32] | – What? – I blame myself. | – 什么? – 都怪我自己 |
[43:34] | I fell for those broad shoulders. | 我被他那宽厚的肩膀所迷倒 |
[43:36] | I didn’t realize there wasn’t much sitting on top of them. | 却不知道那上面没有什么可依靠的 |
[43:41] | Except for that garlic breath. | 除了大蒜味 |
[43:45] | That boy can peel paint. | 他肯定会跑去吵架的 |
[43:49] | That’s enough. Where is she? | 够了 她在哪里? |
[43:55] | I am good. | 我太棒了 |
[43:57] | – Mulan. – Why, hello, General. | – 木兰 – 晚上好 将军 |
[43:59] | Out on night maneuvers? | 出来巡夜吗? |
[44:01] | General Hardhead? Brushing my teeth? | 顽固将军? 要刷牙? |
[44:04] | – Is something wrong? – I heard you, Mulan. Every word. | – 出什么问题了吗? – 我都听见了 木兰 听得清清楚楚 |
[44:09] | Every word of what? | 什么清清楚楚? |
[44:11] | Don’t play coy. I saw you outside my tent. | 别装了 我看见你在我帐篷外面了 |
[44:14] | What? I haven’t left my post. | 什么? 我从没离开过这里 |
[44:16] | And I suppose you weren’t gossiping about me with the princesses? | 那我猜你也没有和公主们偷偷地说我的坏话了? |
[44:20] | Shang, did that dip in the river get you waterlogged? | 李翔 掉进河里之后 你的脑子是不是也进水了? |
[44:23] | And why are you talking with your hand over your mouth? | 还有 你为什么捂着嘴和我说话? |
[44:26] | I wouldn’t want to peel your paint. | 我不想揭你的底 |
[44:31] | Changing of the guard. | 换岗了 |
[44:33] | And next time, don’t leave your post. | 下次 不许擅离职守 |
[44:36] | What’s with him? | 他是怎么回事? |
[44:40] | What’s with her? | 她是怎么回事? |
[44:42] | Who am I talking to? | 我在跟谁说话呢? |
[44:45] | How could he not believe me? | 他怎么可以不相信我? |
[44:48] | I don’t know, girlfriend. | 我也不知道 宝贝 |
[44:50] | But I do know this. Without trust, there can be no relationship. | 不过我知道 没有信任就谈不上爱情 |
[44:55] | And that man don’t trust you. | 而那个男人并不信任你 |
[44:57] | Maybe he was just confused. | 也许他只是有点烦了 |
[44:59] | Please. First, you fussed about the arranged marriage. | 拜托 一开始 你们为包办婚姻争论不休 |
[45:02] | Then you fought about which way to Qui Gong. | 后来又因为去契骨国的路吵个不停 |
[45:03] | Now, you all feuding over nothing. It seems pretty clear to me. | 现在 很明显 你们的意见从来都不能统一 |
[45:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[45:09] | – Mushu, I don’t know what to do. – I do. It’s simple. | – 木兰 我不知道该怎么办了 – 我知道 很简单 |
[45:11] | Drop that boy like a hot pot sticker. Kick him to the curb. | 把他当做烫手的锅贴那样扔掉 别再想他了 |
[45:14] | Burn his letters and dance around the fire yelling, | 烧掉他给你写的信 围着火炉跳舞 高喊 |
[45:17] | “Happy days are here again.” | “快乐的日子又回来了” |
[45:19] | You know, you have a point. | 你确实说对了一点 |
[45:21] | If this is the real Li Shang, I don’t like what I’m seeing. | 如果这就是真正的李翔 我并不喜欢这样的他 |
[45:31] | I hope the tea is still warm. | 但愿茶还是热的 |
[45:42] | – After you. – No, after you. | – 你先去 – 不 你先去 |
[45:44] | – No, after you. – After you. | – 不 你先过去 – 你去 |
[45:46] | I said, after you. | 我让你先去 |
[45:57] | You, I’m gonna… | 你 我要… |
[45:58] | Yao. | 姚 |
[46:00] | Is everything all right? | 有什么事吗? |
[46:03] | No. | 没有 |
[46:04] | I mean, yes. | 我是说 有事 |
[46:06] | You see, Chien Po here has always had a dream. | 是这样的 金宝一直以来都有一个梦想 |
[46:10] | – A dream? – A dream? | – 一个梦想? – 梦想? |
[46:12] | – A dream. – But I don’t… | – 一个梦想 – 可我没有… |
[46:16] | That dream. | 哦 是那个梦想 |
[46:17] | A dream of seeing a small village in the middle of nowhere | 他梦想着在月光下欣赏 |
[46:21] | by the moonlight. | 某个小村庄的美景 |
[46:23] | How can we help? | 我们能帮上忙吗? |
[46:24] | Well, if Your Highnesses would consent to come with us to the village, | 如果公主殿下同意和我们一起去村庄里的话 |
[46:29] | we could still guard you, and Chien Po could have his dream. | 我们就既可以保护你们 又可以让金宝完成他的梦想 |
[46:34] | My one chance to be like other guys. | 一个像其他人一样的机会 |
[46:37] | – Can we? Can we? – Can we, please? | – 我们能去吗? 能去吗? – 可以吗 拜托了? |
[46:39] | – Please, come on. – Ting Ting, please. | – 拜托了 走吧 – 婷婷 求你了 |
[46:41] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来会很有趣 |
[46:42] | Hurray! Hurray! | 万岁! 万岁! |
[46:45] | We’re sorry. | 对不起 |
[46:47] | We’re off. | 我们出发吧 |
[46:49] | I never noticed we were so different. | 我从没注意到我们有这么多不同 |
[46:52] | It’s like I don’t even know him. | 就好像是我从没有真正认识过他 |
[46:54] | Well, what do you know about that? | 那你都知道什么? |
[46:56] | I mean, I know he’s by the book, but doesn’t the man ever bend a rule? | 我知道他一向循规蹈矩 但是难道他从不会变通吗? |
[47:01] | And speaking of bending rules… | 而说到变通… |
[47:04] | You know, relationships are easy when everything runs nice and smooth. | 一切都平静无事的时候感情才会顺利 |
[47:07] | – But… – Mulan. | – 但是… – 木兰 |
[47:09] | – Nice and smooth just ran out of camp. – What? | – 平静无事地跑出了营地 – 什么? |
[47:12] | Did you know that almonds, rice and milk are part of a complete breakfast? | 你知不知道杏仁 米饭和牛奶只是一份完整早餐的一部分? |
[47:15] | Mushu. | 别闹了 木须 |
[47:16] | I’m just trying to tell you the princesses went AWOL, that’s all. | 我只是想告诉你公主们偷偷跑出去了 |
[47:19] | – Where are the guards? – Showing them the way. | – 护卫在哪里? – 为她们带路 |
[47:22] | They’re together? | 他们在一起? |
[47:24] | – “Together” together? – Don’t you understand Chinese? | – “在一起”那样的在一起? – 你听不懂中文吗? |
[47:30] | Hey, what about old Shang hai? | 嘿 李将军那边怎么办? |
[47:32] | I think I better handle this one on my own. | 我想我最好自己来解决这件事 |
[47:35] | Shang’s on a short fuse as it is. | 实际上 最近李翔的脾气有些暴躁 |
[47:37] | Just make sure nothing wakes him up. | 你只要确保不吵醒他就好 |
[47:42] | You can count on me. | 包在我身上 |
[48:02] | Where are the guards? | 护卫在哪里? |
[48:04] | The princesses. | 还有公主们 |
[48:14] | “My duty is to my heart”? | “我应该追随自己的内心”? |
[48:21] | Mulan. | 木兰 |
[48:28] | Get your ticket, Cricket. | 拿好票 小蟋蟀 |
[48:29] | The show’s about to begin. | 这下有好戏看了 |
[48:52] | Look at all the food. | 看那些吃的 |
[48:57] | We just got in some excellent ginger. | 我们刚进了一批上好的生姜 |
[49:01] | Ginger. | 生姜 |
[49:02] | That goes very well with dumplings. | 和饺子一起吃肯定很棒 |
[49:05] | Did you say dumplings? | 你是说饺子吗? |
[49:08] | How about some fresh ginseng? | 来点新鲜的人参怎么样? |
[49:10] | That makes a wonderful accompaniment to soy beans. | 那要和黄豆一起吃才好 |
[49:13] | One order of soy beans. | 你要的黄豆来了 |
[49:22] | – He’s done. – You’re done. | – 他完了 – 你才完了 |
[49:24] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[49:25] | Who will be next to challenge the undefeated Shi Rongkai? | 谁还想挑战无敌的史荣凯? |
[49:33] | – Step aside. – Yao. | – 让一下 – 姚 |
[49:35] | – Oh, no. – You’ll be killed, little man. | – 哦 不 – 你会送命的 小不点 |
[49:44] | So where does he go? | 把他扔到哪里呢? |
[49:49] | Yao, you’re my hero. | 姚 你是我的英雄 |
[49:52] | Little, like a little gorilla. | 这个小不点就像一只小小的猩猩 |
[49:57] | Pick a prize, any prize. | 挑一个礼物吧 哪个都行 |
[49:59] | Which one do you want, sir? | 先生 您想要哪个? |
[50:04] | Give me that one. | 把那个给我 |
[50:12] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[50:15] | Okay, okay, how about this one? | 好吧 你看这个怎么样? |
[50:17] | What does Attila say when he walks through the door? | 匈奴大帝走进门的时候会说什么? |
[50:22] | Hun, I’m home. | 野蛮人 我回家了 |
[50:30] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[50:32] | I guess I’m not as funny as I think. | 我想我没有我自认为的那么幽默 |
[50:47] | – What a cute laugh. – Oh, no. I hate my laugh. | – 好可爱的笑声 – 不 我讨厌自己的笑声 |
[50:51] | What? It’s adorable. | 什么? 很可爱啊 |
[50:53] | I thought you didn’t have a sense of humor. | 我还以为你一点幽默感都没有 |
[50:56] | No sense of humor? | 没有幽默感? |
[51:22] | It’s so beautiful. | 这太美了 |
[51:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:28] | It’s the same moon we see from the palace. | 这和我们在宫里看到的是同一个月亮 |
[51:30] | No, this one is entirely different. | 不 这一个完全不一样 |
[51:35] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[51:36] | I know I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我想我从来没见过这样的月亮 |
[51:38] | Mulan. | 木兰 |
[51:40] | – I’m listening. – We… | – 我一直在听 – 我们… |
[51:42] | – That is… – All of us… | – 那个… – 我们都… |
[51:45] | – Oh, boy. – Fa Mulan, it’s love. | – 完了 – 花木兰 这是爱情 |
[51:49] | Yao and myself, Chien Po and Su… | 姚和我 金宝和苏… |
[51:51] | And myself and Lingy Bear. | 还有我和林小熊 |
[51:52] | I mean, Ling. | 我是说 和林 |
[51:58] | Group hug. | 来个拥抱吧 |
[52:01] | I’m so happy for all of you. | 我真为你们大家高兴 |
[52:07] | General Shang. | 李将军 |
[52:10] | – General Shang. – Oh, boy. | – 李将军 – 这回完了 |
[52:14] | Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[52:17] | Don’t worry. I’ll handle this. | 别担心 我来处理 |
[52:20] | I’m so sorry to break up your little party. | 抱歉打搅你们的聚会了 |
[52:23] | This is gonna be good. | 接下来有好戏了 |
[52:25] | Shang, before you jump to conclusions, | 李翔 在你过早下结论之前 |
[52:27] | let me explain the situation. | 请容我解释情况 |
[52:29] | Fine. Why don’t we start with this? | 好啊 何不先解释一下这个呢? |
[52:31] | – That’s mine. – All yours? | – 那是我写的 – 就你自己吗? |
[52:33] | Or did you have help? | 没有人帮你吗? |
[52:35] | “And so, my dear father, I cannot complete this mission.” | “因此 亲爱的父皇 我不能完成这项任务了” |
[52:38] | “I have come to realize that my duty is to my heart.” | “我终于意识到 我应该追随自己的内心” |
[52:41] | – Now, who does that sound like? – Mei never meant to send that letter. | – 这听起来像谁的话? – 梅没想把信寄出去 |
[52:44] | Your Highnesses, you swore a vow to be married in Qui Gong. | 殿下 你们曾立下誓言去契骨国成婚 |
[52:47] | If your father saw you now breaking that vow, | 如果你父亲看到你们现在违背誓言 |
[52:51] | what would he say? | 他会怎么办? |
[52:54] | You three are to escort Their Highnesses | 你们三个立刻护送公主殿下 |
[52:56] | back to their tents immediately. | 回她们的帐篷 |
[52:58] | You are to guard them. You are not to enter their tents. | 保护公主 不许进入她们的帐篷 |
[53:01] | You are not to speak to them. | 不许和她们交谈 |
[53:02] | Not a word, ever. Am I understood? | 一个字都不能说 明白吗? |
[53:06] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[53:22] | Shang, the problem isn’t as bad as it seems. | 翔 问题没有你想的那么严重 |
[53:24] | – The problem, Mulan, is you. – What? | – 木兰 现在的问题是你 – 什么? |
[53:27] | You place your own feelings above everything. | 你一意孤行 处理事情总带着个人感情 |
[53:29] | Duty, obligation, tradition, it all means nothing to you. | 责任 义务 传统你都不在乎 |
[53:33] | It means everything to me. | 我在乎的不能再在乎了 |
[53:35] | My heart tells me my duty, and I follow it. | 我的内心告我该怎么做 我遵守我的内心 |
[53:39] | You’re a brilliant warrior, Shang. | 翔 你是个了不起的战士 |
[53:42] | You’re brave, you’re loyal, but you don’t trust your heart. | 你勇敢 忠诚 但是你不相信你的内心 |
[53:49] | Sometimes I wonder if you even have one. | 有时候我想知道你是否还有心 |
[53:52] | This assignment has made it clear. | 这次任务让我清楚地明白 |
[53:55] | We are very different people. | 我们两个是不一样的人 |
[53:59] | Maybe too different. | 太不一样了 |
[54:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[54:06] | We have a mission to complete. | 我们还有任务要完成 |
[54:10] | Fine. | 就这样吧 |
[54:38] | Isn’t it a great day? | 天气好好啊? |
[54:57] | I see Pretty Boy isn’t talking to you. | 我看见帅小伙没和你说话 |
[55:00] | And you’re not talking to Pretty Boy. | 而且你也没和帅小伙说话 |
[55:03] | Well, you know you can always talk to me. | 但是你可以随时找我说话 |
[55:09] | Well, just wait till she realizes what I’ve done for her. | 等到她知道了我为她做过什么 |
[55:12] | Will that frown turn upside down. | 她就会笑逐颜开了 |
[55:16] | Snapdragon? | 你说我是阴险龙? |
[55:18] | Just for that, I’m not talking to you. | 就为了这个 我不和你说话了 |
[55:24] | We’re so sorry for what we’ve done, Fa Mulan. | 花木兰 我们对于所做的一切感到抱歉 |
[55:27] | You inspired us to follow our hearts. | 你鼓励我们遵从内心 |
[55:30] | And we repay you by ruining your relationship. | 我们却害你们俩分道扬镳 |
[55:33] | No, you just opened my eyes to how broken it was. | 不 你让我清楚认识到事情多么糟糕 |
[55:37] | I’m indebted to you, Mei. | 我很感谢你 梅 |
[55:51] | Keep a sharp eye. This is bandit country. | 提高警惕 此地贼匪丛生 |
[56:00] | I sure wish we could talk to the princesses, Yao. | 姚 我很想和公主说会话 |
[56:05] | What? You know we can’t. | 什么? 你知道这是不允许的 |
[56:10] | Yes, Ling, I also wish we could talk to them. | 是啊 林 我也想和她们说会话 |
[56:14] | But as you know, orders is orders. | 但是你知道 军令如山 |
[56:17] | Yes, but if I could talk to them, do you know what I would say? | 是啊 但是如果我能和她们说话 你知道我会和她们说什么吗? |
[56:24] | No, Ling. What would you say if only you could? | 不知道 林 你会说什么? |
[56:28] | I’d tell Ting Ting that she’s the prettiest, funniest, | 我会告诉婷婷 她是我见过最漂亮 最风趣 |
[56:32] | most extraordinary girl I’ve ever met. | 最与众不同的女孩 |
[56:36] | I would tell Princess Su | 我会告诉苏公主 |
[56:38] | that she is like fresh ginger on the rice bowl of my life. | 她是我生命夜空中最闪亮的那颗星 |
[56:45] | And I would tell Mei that she’s one right babe. | 我会告诉梅 她就是我的另一半 |
[57:05] | Mulan, what do you say to a little pick-me-up? | 木兰 来提提神吧? |
[57:09] | My father said differences can make you stronger. | 我父亲说不同会使你变得更强 |
[57:13] | He didn’t realize that Shang and I are just too different. | 他却不知道李翔和我过于不同了 |
[57:16] | Well, you know you always got me. | 你一直有我啊 |
[57:20] | The old team, right? | 老搭档从没离开 对吗? |
[57:23] | You’re always looking out for me, Mushu. | 木须 你总是那么照顾我 |
[57:27] | Well, just doing the best I can. | 只是尽力而为了 |
[57:29] | Really, I just don’t know what I’d do without you. | 说真的 没有你 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[57:33] | You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[57:41] | I can’t stand it no more. | 我憋不住了 |
[57:42] | The only thing wrong with you and Shang is me. | 你和李翔之间出问题都是因为我 |
[57:46] | I’m the one that got between you. | 我是一切麻烦的始作俑者 |
[57:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[57:50] | It’s not like you made the carriage go into the river. | 又不是你把马车推进河里的 |
[57:53] | Now, that was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[57:54] | Following several attempts at on purpose. | 加了点人为助力 |
[57:57] | And it wasn’t you outside Shang’s tent. | 当时在李翔帐篷外面的不会是你吧 |
[58:02] | You know how I gab. | 你知道我经常话痨 |
[58:03] | And you woke him up after I left? | 在我走后 是你把他叫醒了? |
[58:05] | It wasn’t easy neither. That man can sleep. | 叫醒他不容易 他真能睡 |
[58:08] | – Mushu, what did you do? – Well, I was banging pots and pans. | – 木须 你做了什么? – 我敲了几下锣 |
[58:11] | No. What did you do? | 不对 你到底做了什么? |
[58:14] | You was getting married. Everything was gonna change. | 你要结婚了 一切都会变 |
[58:17] | I was gonna lose you. And my pedestal. | 我会失去你的 还有我的地位 |
[58:19] | You mean, you got between Shang and me so you could keep your job? | 你是说 你在我和李翔之间搅局 是为了能继续你的工作? |
[58:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:24] | What you did was unforgivable. | 你的所作所为不可原谅 |
[58:27] | But you and Shang are so different. | 但是你和李翔太不同了 |
[58:30] | Wait a second. Not as different as I thought. | 等一下 没我想的那么不同 |
[58:34] | All those problems, they weren’t us. They were you. | 所有的问题不是因为我们 而是因为你 |
[58:40] | I’ve got to talk to Shang, tell him I love him. | 我得找翔谈谈 告诉他我爱他 |
[58:43] | Mulan, I’ll make it up to you. I promise. | 木兰 我会将功补过的 我保证 |
[58:46] | Forget it. You’ve helped enough. | 算了吧 你帮的够多了 |
[58:48] | Shang. Shang. | 翔 等等 |
[58:52] | – It’s an ambush. – Bandits. | – 有埋伏 – 强盗 |
[58:53] | Close ranks. Save the princesses. | 靠在一起 保护公主 |
[58:57] | – Run, run. – You two, get the gold. | – 快跑 快跑 – 你们俩去拿黄金 |
[58:59] | – Come on. – You two, come with me. | – 跟我来 – 你们俩跟我来 |
[59:01] | I got them. | 我追上他们了 |
[59:03] | Shang, I’ve got your back. | 翔 我来帮你 |
[59:08] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[59:13] | – Help! – The princesses. | – 救我! – 公主 |
[59:16] | – How dare you touch me? – It won’t budge. | – 你们怎么敢碰我? – 拿不下来 |
[59:20] | – Then take the whole package. – No. | – 把她一块带走 – 不 |
[59:22] | Get your hands off her. | 放开她 |
[59:28] | Help! | 救我! |
[59:31] | – No! – Mei. | – 不! – 梅 |
[59:32] | Yao! | 姚! |
[59:34] | Hold them off. Let’s go. | 拖住他们 我们走 |
[59:40] | Help me. | 救我 |
[59:43] | Run. | 快跑 |
[59:45] | – Mei. – Yao. | – 梅 – 姚 |
[59:51] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[1:00:06] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[1:00:16] | Shang, hang on. | 翔 坚持住 |
[1:00:18] | – It won’t hold us both. – It will. It will, Shang. | – 绳子撑不住我们俩的 – 能撑住的 翔 |
[1:00:24] | Mulan. | 木兰 |
[1:00:27] | – I’m sorry. – Please. | – 对不起 – 不要 |
[1:00:31] | Shang. | 翔 |
[1:00:32] | Shang! | 翔! |
[1:01:23] | Shang. | 翔 |
[1:01:47] | Fa Mulan, we’re ready to go through with the wedding. | 花木兰 我们决定奉命成婚 |
[1:01:50] | No. | 不用 |
[1:01:52] | Your orders are to take care of each other. | 你们只需要照顾好自己 |
[1:01:55] | But… | 但是… |
[1:01:58] | Losing Shang will not be meaningless. | 翔不会白白牺牲 |
[1:02:01] | No matter what it takes, I’m finishing this mission. | 不管怎样 这次任务我定会完成 |
[1:02:44] | Good horse. | 好马儿 |
[1:02:49] | What do you mean, they are gone? | 你说没了是什么意思? |
[1:02:51] | There was an accident. | 羌王 中途发生意外 |
[1:02:53] | The royal carriage fell into the river and was destroyed. | 皇宫的马车掉进河里 车毁人亡 |
[1:02:57] | A grave loss. | 惨重损失啊 |
[1:03:03] | But it does not alter my agreement with the Emperor. | 但这改变不了我和皇上的约定 |
[1:03:07] | And unless it is honored, | 除非联姻 |
[1:03:09] | I will sanction no alliance with the Middle Kingdom. | 否则我不会同意和中原结盟 |
[1:03:13] | – A marriage was promised. – And a marriage there will be. | – 皇上亲口许诺两国联姻 – 联姻不会取消 |
[1:03:19] | I would be honored to wed a prince of Qui Gong. | 能与契骨国的王子成婚是我的荣幸 |
[1:03:22] | You? | 你? |
[1:03:24] | My Lord, Fa Mulan, the hero of China. | 陛下 花木兰是中国的英雄 |
[1:03:29] | A jewel in your crown far more dear than three mere princesses. | 三个臭皮匠未必能赛过一个诸葛亮哦 |
[1:03:39] | This is not what was agreed. | 这有违约定 |
[1:03:41] | However, the Golden Dragon of Unity smiles upon you today. | 但是我朝金龙对你满意 |
[1:03:47] | And in view of the tragedy, I will accept your offer. | 鉴于你们的悲惨遭遇 我接受你的提议 |
[1:03:53] | You will make a fine bride for my eldest son, Prince Jeeki. | 你将嫁给我的长子 吉齐王子 |
[1:04:08] | This is her? | 就是她吗? |
[1:04:09] | She’s so old. | 她太老了 |
[1:04:16] | Mulan said she was gonna finish the mission no matter what. | 木兰说不管怎样她都要完成任务 |
[1:04:20] | But how can she without us? | 没有我们怎么完成啊? |
[1:04:23] | By taking your place. | 把她自己献出去 |
[1:04:26] | Shang’s alive. | 李翔还活着 |
[1:04:27] | Shang, you’re alive. You’re alive. | 李翔 你还活着 你还活着 |
[1:04:34] | Mulan was right. | 木兰说得对 |
[1:04:35] | No one should marry someone they don’t love. | 没有人应该嫁给自己不爱的人 |
[1:04:38] | I’m going to Qui Gong. | 我要去契骨国 |
[1:04:40] | – We’re going with you. – No, you’re not. Stay here. | – 我们跟你一块去 – 不用 留在这里 |
[1:04:46] | Would you say that was an order? | 你觉得那是命令吗? |
[1:04:48] | I would say it was a friendly suggestion. | 我觉得那算是友好建议吧 |
[1:04:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:05:08] | Looks like we won’t be a team after all, Mushu. | 看样了我们不能在一起了 木须 |
[1:05:13] | Mulan. | 木兰 |
[1:05:16] | I would give up 1,000 pedestals if I could stop this. | 如果能挽回这一切 哪怕放弃1000个宝座我也愿意 |
[1:05:23] | I doubt even the Golden Dragon of Unity could stop this now. | 现在怕是金龙也无力回天了 |
[1:05:30] | Goodbye, Mushu. | 再见 木须 |
[1:06:16] | My people, | 我的子民 |
[1:06:18] | the Golden Dragon of Unity, who guides us in all we do, | 我朝金龙指引我们做的一切 |
[1:06:24] | today sanctifies a union that will be a blessing for all of Qui Gong. | 今天他使两国联盟成圣 庇佑我朝 |
[1:06:45] | Of course I wanna stop it. | 我当然想阻止了 |
[1:06:46] | But what can one itty-bitty dragon do? | 但是我一个袖珍龙能做什么呢? |
[1:06:48] | With the tying of this sash, | 系上这条丝带 |
[1:06:51] | we shall unite not only two lives, but two kingdoms. | 我们连接的并不仅是两个人 更是两个国家 |
[1:07:00] | – It’s General Li Shang. – He’s alive. | – 他是李翔将军 – 他还活着 |
[1:07:08] | Yeah, Shang to the rescue. | 耶 翔来救木兰了 |
[1:07:11] | Lucky for Lord Chin, because I was about to whip his butt. | 羌王好运来了 看我怎么收拾他 |
[1:07:20] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[1:07:21] | I couldn’t let you get married without me. | 你结婚怎么能没有我呢 |
[1:07:23] | General, this is outrageous. | 将军 这样太可耻了 |
[1:07:25] | – You will leave at once. – I’m not going anywhere. | – 请你立刻离开 – 我不会走的 |
[1:07:29] | – What are you doing? – I don’t know. I’m winging it. | – 你在干什么? – 我不知道 即兴发挥一下 |
[1:07:32] | How dare you trample upon this sacred ceremony? | 你怎能践踏如此圣神的仪式? |
[1:07:36] | Oh, my gosh, he’s gonna lower the hammer on Shang. | 天啊 他在给翔施加压力 |
[1:07:39] | Where is the dang Dragon of Unity when you need him? | 当你需要他的时候 那该死的金龙又在哪? |
[1:07:44] | Don’t bother me now, Cri-Kee, I… | 小蟋蟀 不要烦我 我… |
[1:07:49] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:07:53] | My lord, I love Mulan, and I don’t care what the rules say. | 殿下 我爱木兰 我不管规矩如何 |
[1:07:57] | If she’ll have me, I intend to marry her right here, right now. | 只要她愿意 我要和她此时此地就成婚 |
[1:08:01] | Insolent dog. | 无礼的家伙 |
[1:08:04] | Seize him. | 抓住他 |
[1:08:05] | – Shang. – Mulan. | – 翔 – 木兰 |
[1:08:10] | Yo, what’s with all this drama? | 哟 这是演的那出戏啊? |
[1:08:15] | The Golden Dragon of Unity. He lives. | 金龙 他活了 |
[1:08:19] | Mushu? | 木须? |
[1:08:28] | You dang right, I live. | 对 我活了 |
[1:08:30] | So you best drop your dumpling-eating behind on down | 所以你最好乖乖交代 |
[1:08:33] | and tell me why we ain’t busting out the vows already? | 告诉我为什么不同意他们俩人成婚? |
[1:08:35] | But, Your Greatness, General Li Shang is not a son of Qui Gong. | 但是 神龙 李将军不是契骨国的子民啊 |
[1:08:41] | Silence! | 闭嘴! |
[1:08:44] | I am the Golden Dragon of Unity. | 我才是金龙 |
[1:08:48] | And I decide whom to unify. | 我决定谁来成婚 |
[1:08:52] | My all-seeing eye has peered into the very heart of China. | 我的全知之眼审视了中国都城 |
[1:08:58] | And I’ve never seen two people more right for one another | 我从没见过有两个人 |
[1:09:03] | than this lovely couple right here, Mulan and Shang. | 能比眼前的木兰和李翔更加相爱 |
[1:09:08] | Give it up for them, would you please? | 给他们鼓掌 好吗? |
[1:09:10] | Now, I command you to proceed at once. | 现在我命令你立即执行 |
[1:09:13] | Yes, Your Greatness, as you command. | 遵命 神龙 |
[1:09:16] | Now let’s get down to business. Mulan, do you love Shang? | 言归正传 木兰 你爱翔吗? |
[1:09:18] | Of course you do. Shang, do you love Mulan? | 那还用说 翔 你爱木兰吗? |
[1:09:20] | Yes, very much, moving on. | 非常爱 那就继续了 |
[1:09:21] | By the power vested in me, by me. | 天授权于我 |
[1:09:24] | I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. | 我特此宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[1:09:28] | You got anything to say, Lord Double Chin? | 你有什么要说的吗 羌王? |
[1:09:31] | Yes. I mean, no. | 有 不 没有 |
[1:09:32] | I mean, whatever you say. | 谨遵教诲 |
[1:09:42] | And furthermore, I hereby decree | 另外 我宣布 |
[1:09:45] | that the princesses of the Middle Kingdom, | 中原三位公主 |
[1:09:47] | wherever they may be, | 无论她们身在何处 |
[1:09:48] | are released from their vow and may marry whomsoever they please. | 解脱她们的使命 她们可以自行嫁给自己所爱之人 |
[1:09:53] | And who pleases them, that’s very important. | 当然必须是两厢情愿 |
[1:09:56] | Honey pie. | 我的宝贝 |
[1:10:49] | I can’t believe I’m back on wake-up duty. | 真不敢相信我又变成一个奴隶龙了 |
[1:10:54] | Well, Mulan is happy. | 但是木兰现在很幸福 |
[1:10:57] | And if she’s happy, I’m happy. | 木兰幸福 我就幸福 |
[1:11:01] | Thank you, Cri-Kee. | 谢谢你 小蟋蟀 |
[1:11:03] | I did do good, didn’t I? | 我做得很棒 不是吗? |
[1:11:05] | Better get your rest, Mushu. | 你最好先休息一下 木须 |
[1:11:07] | I have a yoga session at dawn, | 黎明的时候我要练瑜伽 |
[1:11:09] | and I don’t want to be late for my greetings to the sun. | 我又不想错过日出 |
[1:11:12] | And don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[1:11:14] | I like to be awakened from my beauty sleep | 我喜欢有人用舒服的脚底按摩 |
[1:11:16] | with a nice long foot massage. | 把我从美梦中叫醒 |
[1:11:21] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我快吐了 |
[1:11:31] | – Shang, what are you doing? – Watch and see. | – 翔 你在做什么? – 看 |
[1:11:34] | – What is he doing? – It can’t be. | – 他在做什么? – 不能这样 |
[1:11:38] | He’s combining the family temples. | 他在合并家族的祭庙 |
[1:11:41] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:42] | Excuse me, what does that mean exactly? | 请问 这意味着什么? |
[1:11:45] | You know, for me? | 对我来说? |
[1:11:46] | It means… | 意味着… |
[1:11:47] | Yeah, what, what? It means what? | 什么 什么? 意味什么? |
[1:11:49] | Unfortunately, you get to keep your pedestal. | 很不幸你能保留你的宝座了 |
[1:11:54] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[1:11:56] | I’m back, baby. | 我又回来了 |
[1:11:58] | I am back! | 我又回来了! |
[1:12:02] | Yes. | 爽 |
[1:12:06] | So this is the famous Mushu? | 这位就是大名鼎鼎的木须? |
[1:12:10] | Somehow I pictured you bigger. | 比我想象的小了点 |
[1:12:14] | Say what? | 什么? |
[1:12:15] | You told him about me? About us? | 你告诉他我们的事了? |
[1:12:19] | I have no secrets from my husband, Mushu. | 木须 我对丈夫会坦诚布公的 |
[1:12:22] | I told him everything. | 我全都告诉他了 |
[1:12:24] | “Everything” everything? | “全部”的全部? |
[1:12:27] | That’s right, Great Golden Dragon of Unity. | 没错 契骨国的金龙 |
[1:12:34] | I still don’t get it. | 我还不明白 |
[1:12:35] | What does combining our temples do? | 合并家族祀庙干什么? |
[1:12:38] | It gives me back my pedestal. | 这样我就可以保留我的宝座了 |
[1:12:42] | Wait, but can you do this? | 等等 这样做可以吗? |
[1:12:44] | – Aren’t there rules? – Of course. | – 这样不违反规矩吗? – 当然 |
[1:12:46] | Right next to the rules about dressing up like a man | 就像某人男扮女装去参军 |
[1:12:48] | and joining the army. | 一样违规 |
[1:12:51] | Well, what do you know? | 你知道吗? |
[1:12:52] | This thing just might work out after all. | 焉知非福哦 |
[1:12:56] | Hey, yo, where’s my masseuse? | 嘿 我的按摩师哪儿去了? |
[1:12:59] | Saving China gives me knots like you wouldn’t believe. | 拯救中国给了我莫大的荣耀 |
[1:13:02] | And what about my pedicure? | 我的修脚师呢? |
[1:13:04] | Let’s get jamming on the toe jam, people. | 快来给我修脚 |
[1:13:06] | And somebody heat up some oil. | 来个人热一下精油 |
[1:13:08] | I don’t know what we’re gonna do with it yet, | 虽然我还不知道怎么用 |
[1:13:10] | but it’s gonna be good. | 但是我觉得会很爽 |
[1:13:12] | Does a hero dragon deserve anything less? | 难道这不是一个英雄龙该享受的吗? |
[1:13:14] | Draw my bath. | 放洗澡水 |
[1:13:16] | Warm my towels. Let the pampering begin. | 热一下毛巾 奢华盛宴就此开幕 |