英文名称:Mulan
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | 花木兰 | |
[01:35] | We’re under attack! Light the signal! | 匈奴入侵 快点烽火 |
[02:05] | Now all of China knows you’re here. | 现在全中国的人都知道你来了 |
[02:15] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[02:23] | Your Majesty, the Huns have crossed our northern border. | 启票皇上 匈奴已越过北方边界 |
[02:27] | lmpossible. No one can get through the Great Wall. | 不可能 无人能越过长城 |
[02:30] | Shan-Yu is leading them. | 他们由单于领军 |
[02:34] | We’ll set up defenses around your palace immediately. | 我们会进京保卫皇上 |
[02:37] | No. Send your troops to protect my people. | 不 派军队保护朕的子民 |
[02:41] | – Chi Fu. – Yes, Your Highness? | -赐福 -臣在 |
[02:43] | Deliver conscription notices throughout all the provinces. | 通令全国各地征召壮丁 |
[02:47] | Call up reserves and as many new recruits as possible. | 紧急召集所有军人回营服役 |
[02:50] | Forgive me, Your Majesty, | 皇上 恕臣直言 |
[02:52] | but I believe my troops can stop him. | 京城军队就能阻挡单于 |
[02:55] | I won’t take any chances, General. | 朕不能冒这个险 将军 |
[02:57] | A single grain of rice can tip the scale. | 小兵也会立大功 |
[03:00] | One man may be the difference between victory and defeat. | 有时候 一个人就是胜败关键 |
[03:06] | “Quiet and demure. | 文静 娴淑 |
[03:09] | “Graceful. Polite. | 优雅 礼貌 |
[03:12] | “Delicate. | 坦然 |
[03:14] | Refined. Poised. | 还有 |
[03:19] | Punctual.” | 准时 |
[03:23] | Ai-yah! Little Brother! | 糟了 小白 |
[03:27] | Little Brother. Lit… | 小白 小 |
[03:30] | Ah! There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[03:33] | Who’s the smartest doggy in the world? | 你是世上最聪明的小狗 |
[03:35] | Come on, smart boy. | 来吧 小家伙 |
[03:37] | Can you help me with my chores today? | 你能帮我喂鸡吗 |
[04:12] | Honorable ancestors, | 列祖列宗 |
[04:15] | please help Mulan impress the matchmaker today. | 让木兰今天给媒婆一个好印象 |
[04:25] | Please. | 求求您 |
[04:27] | Please help her. | 帮助她吧 |
[04:36] | Father, I brought your… | 爹爹 我给您带来 |
[04:38] | – Mulan. – I brought a spare. | -木兰 -我多准备了一个 |
[04:40] | The doctor said three cups of tea in the morning… | 要记得大夫说清早三杯茶 |
[04:43] | – Mulan. – and three at night. | 木兰 还有晚上上三杯哦 |
[04:45] | Mulan, you should already be in town. | 木兰 你早该进城了 |
[04:47] | We are counting on you… | 我们都指望你 |
[04:49] | to uphold the family honor. | 替花家光宗耀祖啊 |
[04:52] | Don’t worry, Father. I won’t let you down. | 别担心 爹爹 我不会让您失望 |
[04:55] | – Wish me luck. – Hurry! | -祝我好运 -快去吧 |
[05:00] | I’m going to… pray some more. | 我要回词堂 求祖宗保佑木兰 |
[05:08] | Fa Li, is your daughter here yet? | 夫人 你女儿来了没 |
[05:11] | The matchmaker is not a patient woman. | 媒婆可没那么好耐性啊 |
[05:14] | Of all days to be late. | 早约好了 她又忘了 |
[05:16] | I should have prayed to the ancestors for luck. | 我早该求祖宗保佑的 |
[05:19] | How lucky can they be? They’re dead. | 他们能保佑什么 他们早就上西天了 |
[05:22] | Besides, I’ve got all the luck we’ll need. | 我已经有了这个幸运符 |
[05:27] | This is your chance to prove yourself. | 你该有点用处了 |
[05:33] | Grandma, no! | 奶奶 小心啊 |
[05:46] | Yep, this cricket’s a lucky one! | 这只蟋蟀真是幸运 |
[05:57] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[06:00] | What? But, Mama, I had to… | 怎么了 娘 我赶来了 |
[06:03] | None of your excuses. Now, let’s get you cleaned up. | 别说了 你先要打扮一下 |
[06:09] | # This is what you give me to work with | 这是我要装扮的女孩吗 |
[06:12] | # Well, honey, I’ve seen worse | 别担心 我见过更糟的 |
[06:16] | # We are gonna turn this sow’s ear | 我要将这平凡的女孩 |
[06:19] | # Into a silk purse | 蜕变成窃宛淑女 |
[06:20] | lt’s freezing. | 好冷哦 |
[06:22] | lt would have been warm if you were here on time. | 你不迟到 水也不会凉了 |
[06:26] | # We’ll have you washed and dried | 得先把你洗干净 |
[06:28] | # Primped and polished Til you glow with pride | 容光焕发才会人人爱 |
[06:31] | # Trust my recipe for instant bride | 经我细心装扮的新娘 |
[06:34] | # You’ll bring honor to us all | 我们都会以你为荣 |
[06:36] | Mulan, what’s this? | 木兰 这是什么 |
[06:38] | Uh, notes. | 小抄 |
[06:40] | In case I forget something. | 我怕会临时出糗 |
[06:42] | Hold this. We’ll need more luck than I thought. | 拿着 你比我更需要好运 |
[06:45] | # Wait and see when we’re through | 先别急 装扮后 |
[06:48] | # Boys will gladly go to war for you | 所有男孩都会被你迷惑 |
[06:51] | # – With good fortune – And a great hairdo | -加上美貌 -和高耸云鬓 |
[06:54] | # You’ll bring honor To us all | 我们都会以你为荣 |
[06:57] | # A girl can bring her family | 想让自己为家族 |
[07:00] | # Great honor in one way | 带来荣耀 |
[07:04] | # By striking a good match | 就应该要端庄 |
[07:06] | # And this could be the day | 才会有光采 |
[07:09] | # Men want girls with good taste | 要稳重有教养 |
[07:12] | – Calm. – Obedient. | -要听话 -孝顺 |
[07:14] | # Who work fast – paced | 还要勤快 |
[07:15] | # With good breeding | 端庄容貌 |
[07:16] | # And a tiny waist | 和纤纤细腰 |
[07:18] | # You’ll bring honor to us all | 我们都会以你为荣 |
[07:22] | # We all must serve our emperor | 人们要为皇上尽忠 |
[07:26] | # Who guards us from the Huns | 因为他至高无上 |
[07:28] | # A man by bearing arms | 男人出征沙场 |
[07:31] | # A girl by bearing sons | 女人扶养孩子 |
[07:33] | # When we’re through you can’t fail | 要把你 装扮好 |
[07:38] | # Like a lotus blossom soft and pale | 像那美丽莲花柔又白 |
[07:42] | # How could any fellow say no sale | 没有男人能够拒绝你 |
[07:46] | # You’ll bring honor to us all | 我们都会以你为荣 |
[07:50] | There. You’re ready. | 装备好了 |
[07:52] | Not yet. An apple for serenity. | 还差一点 苹果让人心静 |
[07:55] | A pendant for balance. | 玉坠子平衡你身段 |
[07:58] | # Beads ofjade | 玉珠 |
[08:01] | # For beauty | 代表美丽 |
[08:04] | # You must proudly | 衬托 |
[08:07] | # Show it | 你的妖艳 |
[08:09] | # Now add a cricket | 让蟋蟀 |
[08:12] | # Just for luck | 为你带来好运 |
[08:14] | # And even you can’t blow it | 相信你一定会赢 |
[08:18] | # Ancestors, hear my plea | 老祖宗 保佑我 |
[08:21] | # Help me not to make a fool of me | 不要让我失礼仪 |
[08:24] | # And to not uproot my family tree | 为我家族争取好光荣 |
[08:27] | # Keep my father standing tall | 家父会以我为荣 |
[08:31] | # Scarier than the undertaker | 每个人心里七上八下 |
[08:34] | # We are meeting our matchmaker | 皆为了木兰终身大事 |
[08:37] | # Destiny guard our girls | 老祖宗 保佑她 |
[08:40] | # And our future as it fast unfurls | 能够找到好婆家 |
[08:43] | # Please look kindly On these cultured pearls | 她的心地善良又大方 |
[08:46] | # Each a perfect porcelain doll | 是个可爱的姑娘家 |
[08:50] | # Please bring honor to us | 请将荣耀归于 |
[08:51] | # Please bring honor to us | 请将荣耀归于 |
[08:53] | # Please bring honor to us | 请将荣耀归于 |
[08:54] | # Please bring honor to us | 请将荣耀归于 |
[08:56] | # Please bring honor to us all | 请将荣耀 归于她 |
[09:07] | “Fa Mulan.” | 花木兰 |
[09:09] | – Present. – Speaking without permission. | -在 -不要随便开口 |
[09:12] | Oops. | 是 |
[09:13] | Who spit in her bean curd? | 她火气这么大干嘛 |
[09:23] | Too skinny. | 太瘦了 |
[09:27] | Not good for bearing sons. | 不容易生出儿子 |
[09:37] | Recite the final admonition. | 妇有四德指的是什么 |
[09:42] | Well? | 说呀 |
[09:45] | Fulfill your duties calmly and… respectfully. | 妇德指导的是谦虚 而妇言是少说话 |
[09:50] | Um, reflect before you snack… | 妇容是和悦 还有妇力 |
[09:54] | Act! This shall bring you honor and glory. | 是妇功 妇功意思是服从 |
[10:01] | Hmm. This way. | 跟我来 |
[10:09] | Now, pour the tea. | 现在呢 倒茶 |
[10:12] | To please your future in – laws, | 取悦你来来的公婆 |
[10:15] | you must demonstrate a sense of dignity… | 一定要谨慎 端庄 优雅 |
[10:19] | …and refinement. | 还要心存恭敬 |
[10:22] | You must also be poised. | 注意礼仪和姿势 |
[10:28] | Um, pardon me. | 对不起 |
[10:29] | And silent! | 还要安静 |
[10:34] | Could I just take that back? | 能不能还我一下 |
[10:38] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[10:40] | Why, you clumsy… | 你真是笨手笨脚 |
[10:58] | I think it’s going well, don’t you? | 进行得好像很顺利 对吧 |
[11:01] | Put it out! Put it out! Put it out! | 快给我水 浇水呀 |
[11:14] | You are a disgrace! | 你实在是太不像话 |
[11:17] | You may look like a bride, | 你虽看起来像新娘 |
[11:19] | but you will never bring your family honor! | 可是永远不会为你们家争光 |
[11:56] | # Look at me | 看看我 |
[11:59] | # I will never pass | 我不能成为 |
[12:01] | # For a perfect bride | 好新娘 |
[12:04] | # Or a perfect daughter | 甚至不是好女儿 |
[12:07] | # Can it be | 这难道 |
[12:09] | # I’m not meant to play this part | 我不是为了扮演这个角色 |
[12:14] | # Now I see | 我知道 |
[12:16] | # That if I were truly to be myself | 如果我再执意做我自己 |
[12:22] | # I would break my family’s heart | 我会让家人伤心 |
[12:30] | # Who is that girl I see | 我见到的那女孩是谁 |
[12:36] | # Staring straight | 两眼直直地 |
[12:38] | # Back at me | 望着我 |
[12:41] | # Why is my reflection | 为何我自己的倒影 |
[12:45] | # Someone I don’t know | 我自己却都不认识 |
[12:52] | # Somehow I cannot hide | 为何我无法隐藏 |
[12:57] | # Who I am | 我是谁 |
[12:59] | # Though I’ve tried | 尽管我努力了 |
[13:02] | # When will my reflection show | 何时我的倒影 |
[13:07] | # Who I am inside | 才能显现出真正的自我 |
[13:16] | # When will my reflection show | 何时我的倒影 |
[13:21] | # Who I am | 才能显现出 |
[13:25] | # Inside | 真正的自我 |
[13:46] | My, my. | 天啊 |
[13:48] | What beautiful blossoms we have this year. | 今年院子里花开得真好 |
[13:53] | But look. This one’s late. | 可是你看 这朵迟了 |
[13:57] | But I’ll bet that when it blooms, | 但等到它开花的时候 |
[14:01] | it will be the most beautiful of all. | 一定会比其它的花更美丽 |
[14:11] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[14:25] | Mulan. | 木兰 |
[14:26] | Stay inside. | 你别出去 |
[14:34] | Citizens, I bring a proclamation | 乡亲们 我从京城 |
[14:36] | from the imperial city. | 带来皇上谕令 |
[14:39] | The Huns have invaded China. | 匈奴已侵犯中原 |
[14:42] | By order of the emperor, | 皇上亲下招书 |
[14:44] | one man from every family must serve in the lmperial army. | 每家都要选出一名壮丁从军 |
[14:49] | The Hsiao family. | 萧家接旨 |
[14:53] | The Yi family. | 易家接旨 |
[14:55] | I will serve the emperor in my father’s place. | 我替我爹爹为国出征 |
[14:58] | The Fa family. | 花家接旨 |
[15:00] | No! | 不 |
[15:16] | I am ready to serve the emperor. | 草民已准备为国效劳 |
[15:20] | – Father, you can’t go. – Mulan! | -爹爹 你不能去 -木兰 |
[15:22] | Please, sir, my father has already fought bravely… | 官爷 求求你 我爹年事已高 |
[15:25] | Silence! You would do well to teach your daughter | 住嘴 你该教教你女儿 |
[15:28] | to hold her tongue in a man’s presence. | 男人说话 哪有她插嘴的份 |
[15:31] | Mulan, you dishonor me. | 木兰 你让爹丢尽颜面 |
[15:37] | Report tomorrow to the Wu Zhong camp. | 明日午时 军营报到 |
[15:40] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[15:43] | The Chu family! | 楚家接旨 |
[16:58] | – You shouldn’t have to go! – Mulan… | -你不该去的 -木兰 |
[17:00] | There are plenty of young men to fight for China. | 有足够的壮丁打仗啊 |
[17:03] | lt is an honor to protect my country and my family. | 能够保家卫国 是我的荣耀 |
[17:07] | So, you’ll die for honor. | 就为了荣耀 连命都不要 |
[17:09] | I will die doing what’s right. | 我为国拐躯 死而无憾 |
[17:11] | – But if you… – I know my place! | -可是如果 -我自有分寸 |
[17:13] | lt is time you learned yours. | 倒是你该管管自己 |
[19:37] | Mulan is gone! | 木兰走了 |
[19:38] | What? | 什么 |
[19:43] | lt can’t be. | 怎么可能 |
[19:52] | Mulan! | 木兰 |
[19:58] | No. | 不 |
[20:02] | You must go after her. She could be killed. | 得快追她回来 这要杀头的 |
[20:05] | lf I reveal her, | 只有我们不说 |
[20:07] | she will be. | 她才能活命 |
[20:19] | Ancestors, hear our prayer. | 列祖列宗 求求你们 |
[20:23] | Watch over Mulan. | 保佑木兰 |
[20:45] | Mushu, awaken! | 木须 醒来吧 |
[20:54] | I live! | 我复活了 |
[20:58] | So, tell me what mortal needs my protection, Great Ancestor. | 告诉我哪个凡人要我保护 |
[21:01] | – Just say the word and I’m there. – Mushu… | -只要老祖宗开口 -木须 |
[21:04] | Let me say somethin’. | 听我说 |
[21:04] | Anybody who’s foolish enough to threaten our family, | 要是谁敢找我们花家的麻烦 |
[21:07] | vengeance will be mine! | 看我如何收拾他 |
[21:12] | Mushu! | 木须 |
[21:13] | These are the family guardians. | 它们才是守护神 |
[21:16] | They… | 它们 |
[21:18] | protect the family. | 保护这个家 |
[21:20] | And you, o demoted one? | 而你这降了级的 |
[21:23] | l… ring the gong. | 我 是负责敲锣 |
[21:26] | That’s right. Now, wake up the ancestors. | 说对了 去叫醒大家吧 |
[21:31] | One family reunion comin’ right up. | 我这就去叫醒大家 |
[21:35] | Okay, people, look alive. Let’s go. Come on. Get up. | 大家起来 |
[21:37] | Let’s move it. Rise and shine. | 快起来 别偷懒了 |
[21:39] | Y’all way past the beauty sleep thing, trust me. | 要办正事罗 别睡美容觉了 |
[21:46] | I knew it. I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[21:48] | That Mulan was a troublemaker from the start! | 木兰一定会给我们添麻烦 |
[21:50] | Don’t look at me. She gets it from your side of the family. | 别看我 她可是你家那边的人 |
[21:53] | She’s trying to help her father. | 她只想帮助她父亲 |
[21:56] | lf she’s discovered, Fa Zhou will be forever shamed. | 要是她被人发现 一辈子都会抬不起头 |
[21:58] | Dishonor will come to the family. | 花家祠堂会声望全无 |
[22:00] | Traditional values will disintegrate. | 千百年传统沦丧 |
[22:02] | Not to mention, they’ll lose the farm. | 家产全得没收 |
[22:04] | My children never caused such trouble. | 我家孩子从没惹过麻烦 |
[22:06] | They all became acupuncturists. | 他们全是针灸师傅 |
[22:08] | Well, we can’t all be acupuncturists. | 总不能全都当针灸师啊 |
[22:10] | No! Your great-granddaughter had to be a cross-dresser! | 是啊 你的曾孙女还女扮男装哩 |
[22:16] | Let a guardian bring her back. | 派守护神带她回来 |
[22:18] | Yes, awaken the most cunning. | 是啊 叫醒最精明的 |
[22:20] | No, the swiftest. | 不 拿行动最快的 |
[22:22] | – No, send the wisest. – Silence! | -不 最有智慧的 -安静 |
[22:25] | We must send the most powerful of all. | 我们得派能力最强的 |
[22:28] | Okay, okay, I get the drift. I’ll go. | 好啦 我了解 我去找 |
[22:36] | Y’all don’t think I can do it. Watch this here. | 你们以为我不行 看我的 |
[22:40] | Aha! Jump back. I’m pretty hot, huh? | 我不错吧 |
[22:42] | Don’t make me singe nobody to prove no point. | 谁敢让我试试看啊 |
[22:45] | You had your chance to protect the Fa family. | 你想保护花家门楣 |
[22:47] | Your misguidance led Fa Deng to disaster. | 结果却把花嶝害得很惨 |
[22:50] | Yeah, thanks a lot. | 对呀 多亏你了 |
[22:52] | And your point is? | 什么意思 |
[22:53] | The point is | 意思是 |
[22:55] | we will be sending a real dragon to retrieve Mulan. | 我们要派真正的龙去找木兰 |
[22:59] | What? What? I’m a real dragon! | 什么 我也是真正的龙啊 |
[23:01] | You are not worthy of this spot. | 你根本就不够格 |
[23:04] | Now, awaken the great stone dragon. | 现在快叫醒石像神龙吧 |
[23:08] | So you’ll get back to me on the job thing? | 那你会考虑录用我吗 |
[23:14] | Just one chance. ls that too much to ask? | 我只是要个机会嘛 |
[23:16] | lt’s not like it’ll kill ya. | 又不是要你老命 |
[23:20] | Yo, Rocky, wake up! | 石头 醒醒啊 |
[23:21] | Ya gotta go fetch Mulan! | 你得去追木兰 |
[23:26] | Come on, boy! Go get her! Go on! | 快起来 去追她 去呀 |
[23:29] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[23:40] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[23:42] | Hel-lo! | 有人在吗 |
[23:44] | Hello! | 有人在吗 |
[23:55] | Uh, Stony? | 石头 |
[23:58] | Stony? Oh, man, they’re gonna kill me. | 石头 他们会杀我 |
[24:01] | Great stone dragon, | 石像神龙 |
[24:03] | have you awakened? | 你醒了吗 |
[24:06] | Uh, uh, uh, uh… Yes, I just woke up! | 我 我刚醒 |
[24:10] | I’m… I am the great stone dragon. Good morning! | 我是伟大的石像神龙 早安 |
[24:14] | I will go forth and fetch Mulan. | 我立刻去追回木兰 |
[24:16] | Did… Did I mention that I was the great stone dragon? | 我有说我是石像神龙吗 |
[24:20] | Go! The fate of the Fa family | 去吧 花家未来的命运 |
[24:23] | rests in your claws. | 都交在你的手中了 |
[24:25] | Don’t even worry about it. I will not lose face. | 别担心 我不会丢脸的 |
[24:32] | Oh. My elbow! | 糟糕 |
[24:34] | I know I twisted somethin’. | 我好像扭到筋骨了 |
[24:39] | That’s just great. Now what? | 这下可好 现在该怎么办 |
[24:41] | I’m doomed, and all ’cause Miss Man | 我惨了 都是那个男人婆 |
[24:43] | decides to take her little drag show on the road. | 干嘛要女扮男装惹祸 |
[24:50] | Go get her? What’s the matter with you? | 去找她 你有毛病吗 |
[24:52] | After this great stone, Humpty-Dumpty mess, | 石像神龙已裂成两半 |
[24:55] | I’d have to bring her home with a medal to get back in the temple. | 除非她是英雄 我才能回来 |
[24:59] | That’s it! I’ll make Mulan a war hero. | 这就对了 我让她变成英雄就能凯放归来 |
[25:01] | They’ll be begging me to come back to work. | 就这么办 |
[25:04] | That’s the master plan. Ah, you done it now, man. | 我真聪明 |
[25:10] | Hey, what makes you think you’re comin’? | 谁说你能来的 |
[25:15] | Do I look like a sucker to you? | 你运气好吗 |
[25:18] | What you mean, “a loser”? | 我长得像呆子吗 |
[25:20] | How ’bout I pop one of your antennas off? | 看我拔掉你的胡须扔到院子里 |
[25:22] | Then who’s the loser? | 再看看谁比较衰 |
[25:57] | lmperial scouts. | 京城来的探子 |
[26:10] | Shan-Yu. | 单于 |
[26:16] | Nice work, gentlemen. You found the Hun army. | 两位 干得好 你们找到匈奴军队了 |
[26:23] | The emperor will stop you. | 皇上会阻止你们 |
[26:25] | Stop me? He invited me. | 阻止我 是他开大门请我来的 |
[26:30] | By building his wall, he challenged my strength. | 他不断修筑长城向我挑战 |
[26:34] | Well, I’m here to play his game. | 我只是来陪他玩玩 |
[26:38] | Go! Tell your emperor to send his strongest armies. | 滚 叫你们皇上派最强的军队来 |
[26:43] | I’m ready. | 我等着 |
[26:48] | How many men does it take to deliver a message? | 送个信要多少人 |
[26:52] | One. | 一个 |
[26:58] | Okay, okay, how about this? | 好嘛 这样呢 |
[27:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[27:03] | Where do I sign in? | 该在哪里报到 |
[27:05] | Ha, I see you have a sword. I have one, too. | 我看见你有把剑 我也有 |
[27:09] | They’re very manly and… tough. | 它们可是不让须眉的 |
[27:15] | I’m working on it! | 我很努力在学哎 |
[27:17] | Oh. Who am I fooling? | 我骗得了谁 |
[27:20] | lt’s going to take a miracle to get me into the army. | 除非奇迹出现 我才能从军 |
[27:24] | Did I hear someone ask for a miracle? | 是不是有人希望奇迹出现 |
[27:27] | – Let me hear you say “aaah”! – Aaah! | -让我听你大声喊吧 -啊 |
[27:29] | – That’s close enough. – A ghost. | -很接近了 -鬼 |
[27:31] | Get ready, Mulan. Your serpentine salvation is at hand! | 你的贴身护卫龙来了 |
[27:35] | For I have been sent by your ancestors | 你的祖先派我来 |
[27:38] | to guide you through your masquerade. | 完成你代父从军的愿望 |
[27:41] | lf you’re gonna stay, you’re gonna work. | 快点 你想跟来就快扇呀 |
[27:43] | So heed my word! ‘Cause if the army finds out you’re a girl, | 听清楚了 如你被发现是女儿身 |
[27:47] | the penalty is death! | 就只有死路一亲 |
[27:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:52] | Who am l? Who am l? | 你问我是谁 我是谁 |
[27:55] | I am the guardian of lost souls. | 我是迷失灵魂的守护神 |
[27:58] | I am the powerful, the pleasurable, | 威力无比 欢乐无限 |
[28:01] | the indestructible Mushu. | 且无坚不摧的木须 |
[28:05] | Oh. Ha, ha. Pretty hot, huh? | 火烧完啦 |
[28:13] | Uh, my ancestors sent a little lizard to help me? | 我的祖先派只蜥蜴来帮我 |
[28:17] | Hey, dragon, dragon, not lizard. | 拜托 我是龙 不是蜥蜴 |
[28:20] | I don’t do that tongue thing. | 我不来吐舌头那套 |
[28:23] | You’re, um… | 你很 |
[28:25] | Intimidating? Awe-inspiring? | 很吓人 还是很威风 |
[28:27] | – Tiny. – Of course. | -很小 -当然 |
[28:29] | I’m travel-size for your convenience. | 这是为了让你携带方便 |
[28:31] | lf I was my real size, your cow here would die of fright. | 如果我的本尊现身 会吓死你的牛 |
[28:34] | Down, Bessie. My powers are beyond your mortal imagination. | 走开 母牛 我的威力无可匹敌 |
[28:38] | For instance, my eyes can see straight through your armor. Oooh! | 首先 我能看透你的盔甲哦 |
[28:45] | All right, that’s it! Dishonor! | 好了 够了 |
[28:47] | Dishonor on your whole family. | 你会害你家没面子 |
[28:49] | Make a note of this. | 记下来 |
[28:50] | Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dis… | 你跟你的牛会没面子 |
[28:52] | Stop. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 慢点 对不起 |
[28:55] | I’m just nervous. I’ve never done this before. | 我没扮过男生 太紧张了 |
[28:58] | Then you’re gonna have to trust me. And don’t slap me no more. | 那你得相信我 别再打我了 |
[29:02] | We clear on that? All right. | 懂不懂 好吧 |
[29:04] | Let’s get this show on the road! Cri-Kee, get the bags. | 咱们上路吧 蟋蟀 拿袋子 |
[29:07] | Let’s move it, heifer. | 我们走罗 |
[29:13] | Okay, this is it. Time to show ’em your man walk. | 行了 我们到了 学学男人走路 |
[29:16] | Shoulders back, chest high, | 肩膀打平 挺胸 |
[29:18] | feet apart, head up and strut. | 叉开脚 抬头 开步走 |
[29:20] | Two, three. Break it down. Hup, two, three. And work it! | 一 二 神气点 一 二 就这样 |
[29:28] | – Beautiful, isn’t it? – They’re disgusting. | -很帅吧 -好恶心 |
[29:31] | No, they’re men. You have to act like them, so pay attention. | 他们可是男人 你得学他们 注意看 |
[29:34] | Look. This tattoo will protect me from harm. | 看 这刺青能保护我不受伤 |
[29:42] | I hope you can get your money back! | 你的刺青根本不管用 |
[29:45] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我想我做不了男人 |
[29:47] | lt’s all attitude. Be tough, like this guy here. | 你要有信心 学这个人耍狠 |
[29:50] | What are you lookin’ at? | 看什么看 |
[29:53] | Punch him. lt’s how men say hello. | 扁他 男人都这样打招呼 |
[29:57] | Oh, Yao, you’ve made a friend. | 阿尧 你交了朋友哦 |
[30:00] | Good. Slap him on the behind. They like that. | 打他屁股 他们最爱这套 |
[30:05] | I’m gonna hit you so hard, it’ll make your ancestors dizzy. | 我要给你一巴掌 包你老祖宗都叫头昏 |
[30:08] | Yao, relax and chant with me. | 阿尧 放轻松 跟我念 |
[30:21] | Feel better? | 好点了吗 |
[30:23] | Yeah. Ahh, you ain’t worth my time. | 有 你不值得我浪费时间 |
[30:27] | – Chicken boy. – Chicken boy? | -胆小鬼 -胆小鬼 |
[30:29] | Say that to my face, ya limp noodle! | 有种当我面说 低能儒夫 |
[30:35] | Oh. Sorry, Ling. | 对不起 阿宁 |
[30:40] | Whoa! You’re dead! | 你 你死定了 |
[30:47] | Oh, there he goes! | 他在那儿 |
[31:07] | Hey, guys. | 弟兄们 |
[31:09] | The Huns have struck here, here and here. | 匈奴攻下这儿 这儿和这儿 |
[31:13] | I will take the main troops up to the Tung Shao Pass… | 我要带主力军到同萧关 |
[31:16] | and stop Shan-Yu before he destroys this village. | 阻止单于摧毁这个村庄 |
[31:19] | Excellent strategy, sir. | 好高明的战术 |
[31:22] | I do love surprises. | 我很喜欢这份惊喜 |
[31:26] | You will stay and train the new recruits. | 你留下来训练新兵 |
[31:28] | When Chi Fu believes you’re ready, | 等赐福的命令 |
[31:31] | you will join us, Captain. | 再赶来�校尉 |
[31:33] | Captain? | 校尉 |
[31:35] | This is an enormous responsibility, General. | 这是重要的职位啊 将军 |
[31:39] | Perhaps a soldier with more experience… | 应该找有经验的 |
[31:41] | Number one in his class, | 全班第一名 |
[31:43] | extensive knowledge of training techniques, | 熟知战术兵法 |
[31:46] | an impressive military lineage. | 优良军事家庭出身 |
[31:49] | I believe Li Shang will do an excellent job. | 我相信李翔不会让我失望 |
[31:51] | Oh, I will. I won’t let you down. | 放心 我不会让你失望 |
[31:53] | This is… I mean… | 这真是 我是说 |
[31:56] | – Yes, sir. – Very good then. | -遵命 -好极了 |
[31:58] | We’ll toast China’s victory at the imperial city. | 战胜后会在京城庆功 |
[32:02] | I’ll expect a full report in three weeks. | 三个礼拜后给我报告 |
[32:06] | And I won’t leave anything out. | 我的报告会很详尽 |
[32:11] | Captain Li Shang. | 李翔校尉 |
[32:16] | Leader of China’s finest troops. | 统领中原最好的军队 |
[32:19] | No. The greatest troops of all time. | 不 是有史以来最棒的军队 |
[32:31] | Most impressive. | 还真不是普通的逊 |
[32:37] | Good luck, Captain. | 祝你好运了 校尉 |
[32:46] | Good luck, Father. | 你也一样 父亲 |
[32:57] | Day one. | 第一天啊 |
[33:01] | Soldiers! | 弟兄们 |
[33:04] | He started it! | 是他惹起的 |
[33:13] | I don’t need anyone causing trouble in my camp. | 别在我的军营惹麻烦 |
[33:16] | Sorry. Uh… | 对不起 |
[33:18] | I mean, uh… sorry you had to see that. | 我是说抱歉 给你制造麻烦 |
[33:22] | But you know how it is when you get those manly urges | 不过你也知道男人就是这样 |
[33:25] | and you just gotta kill something, | 行动起来非得动手打架不可 |
[33:27] | Fix things, cook outdoors… | 修理东西啦 出出气啦 |
[33:30] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[33:34] | Your commanding officer just asked you a question. | 校尉在问你话呢 |
[33:38] | Uh, I’ve got a name. Ha! And it’s a boy’s name, too. | 我有名字啊 而且很具男子气概 |
[33:42] | – Ling. How ’bout Ling? – His name is Ling. | -阿宁 好不好 -他才叫阿宁 |
[33:45] | I didn’t ask for his name. I asked for yours! | 我不是问他 我问的是你的名字 |
[33:48] | – Try, uh, uh, ah, Chu. – Ah Chu. | -就叫 哈啾 -哈啾 |
[33:51] | Ah Chu? | 哈啾 |
[33:53] | Ha, ha. I kill myself. | 我真坏 |
[33:55] | – Mushu. – Mushu? | -木须 -木须 |
[33:56] | – No. – Then what is it? | -不 -那到底叫什么 |
[33:58] | Ping was my best friend growin’ up. | 叫平 平是我的好友 |
[34:00] | – lt’s Ping. – Ping? | -是花平 -花平 |
[34:02] | Of course, Ping did steal my… | 不过平抢走我女友 |
[34:04] | Yes, my name is Ping. | 是我 我叫花平 |
[34:07] | Let me see your conscription notice. | 把征召令拿给我看 |
[34:09] | Fa Zhou? The Fa Zhou? | 花弧 有名的花弧 |
[34:12] | I didn’t know Fa Zhou had a son. | 花弧儿时有这么大的儿子 |
[34:15] | Um, he doesn’t talk about me much. | 我爹很少提起我 |
[34:23] | I can see why. The boy’s an absolute lunatic. | 我有这种儿子也不会说出来 |
[34:30] | Okay, gentlemen, thanks to your new friend, Ping, | 好了 大伙儿 多亏你们的新朋友花平 |
[34:33] | you’ll spend tonight picking up every single grain of rice. | 今晚大家要把每一粒米捡干净 |
[34:38] | And tomorrow, the real work begins. | 明天 我们正式展开训练 |
[34:44] | You know, we have to work on your people skills. | 你得在人缘这方面多下工夫 |
[35:08] | Rise and shine, sleeping beauty. | 太阳晒屁股了 睡美人 |
[35:10] | Come on. Hup, hup, hup. | 起来 快 |
[35:15] | Get your clothes on. Get ready. Got breakfast for ya. | 快穿好衣服 早饭好了 |
[35:19] | Look, you get porridge, and it’s happy to see you. | 看 有稀饭哟 它在对你笑耶 |
[35:24] | Hey, get outta there! You gonna make people sick. | 滚出来 你会害人生病的 |
[35:26] | – Am I late? – No time to talk. | -我迟到了吗 -别罗唆了 |
[35:28] | lt’s your first day of training. | 今天是第一天 |
[35:29] | Listen to your teacher and no fightin’. | 要听老师话 别打架 |
[35:31] | Play nice, unless one of the other kids wanna fight. | 你要乖乖的 若被别人欺负时 |
[35:34] | Then you have to kick the other kid’s butt. | 才能踢他屁股 |
[35:36] | I don’t wanna kick the other kid’s butt. | 我不想踢人家屁股 |
[35:38] | Don’t talk with your mouth full. Let’s see your war face. | 吃饭别说话 快装狠给我看 |
[35:42] | I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover. | 这样吓不了人的 |
[35:44] | Come on! Scare me, girl. | 求求你 吓吓我吧 |
[35:48] | That’s my tough-lookin’ warrior. | 这才是挠勇的战士 |
[35:50] | Get out there and make me proud. | 去好好表现吧 |
[35:55] | – The troops just left? – They what? | -你说军队出发了 -什么 |
[36:00] | Wait! You forgot your sword. | 你忘了带剑了 |
[36:05] | My little baby, off to destroy people. | 我的小宝贝要上战场了 |
[36:13] | Order. People, order. | 吵 你们吵什么 |
[36:15] | – I’d like a pan-fried noodle. – Oh! Sweet and pungent shrimp. | -我要炒一盘葱花蛋 -我要炒宫保虾仁 |
[36:18] | – Moo goo gai pan. – That’s not funny! | -炒着肚丝啦 -不好笑 |
[36:23] | Looks like our new friend slept in this morning. | 看那小子好像睡过头了 |
[36:26] | Hello, Ping. Are ya hungry? | 你好啊 花平 肚子饿不饿 |
[36:30] | Yeah, ’cause I owe you a knuckle sandwich. | 是啊 我要赏你饱拳一顿 |
[36:34] | Soldiers! | 弟兄们 |
[36:40] | You will assemble swiftly and silently every morning. | 每天破晓就要迅速整装集合 |
[36:45] | Anyone who acts otherwise | 不从命者 |
[36:47] | will answer to me. | 绝不宽贷 |
[36:49] | Ooh. Tough guy. | 好狠哦 |
[36:52] | Yao. | 阿尧 |
[36:59] | Thank you for volunteering. Retrieve the arrow. | 谢谢你的自愿 去把箭拿回来 |
[37:04] | I’ll get that arrow, pretty boy, | 我去拿回来 小白脸 |
[37:07] | and I’ll do it with my shirt on. | 不用脱衣服也能拿回来 |
[37:12] | One moment. You seem to be missing something. | 等一下 你还少了点东西 |
[37:19] | This represents discipline, | 这代表纪律 |
[37:23] | and this represents strength. | 这代表勇气 |
[37:28] | You need both to reach the arrow. | 带着它们把箭取回吧 |
[37:53] | We’ve got a long way to go. | 看来还有得训练呢 |
[38:04] | # Let’s get down to business | 大家同心作战 |
[38:08] | # To defeat the Huns | 让匈奴绝望 |
[38:11] | # Did they send me daughters | 为何这群士兵们 |
[38:16] | # When I asked for sons | 都像个大姑娘 |
[38:20] | # You’re the saddest bunch I ever met | 你们笨拙散漫又扭捏 |
[38:24] | # But you can bet before we’re through | 但我会改变你们的前途 |
[38:29] | # Mister, I’ll make a man | 成为男子汉 |
[38:33] | # Out of you | 不认输 |
[38:38] | # Tranquil as a forest | 扎稳你的马步 |
[38:41] | # But on fire within | 内心要坚定 |
[38:46] | # Once you find your center | 开阔你的胸襟 |
[38:50] | # You are sure to win | 求胜要有决心 |
[38:54] | # You’re a spineless, pale, pathetic lot | 胆小害怕 心乱如麻 |
[38:58] | # And you haven’t got a clue | 既惊慌又茫然无助 |
[39:02] | # Somehow I’ll make a man | 要努力成为男子汉 |
[39:07] | # Out of you | 不认输 |
[39:12] | # I’m never gonna catch my breath | 我气喘如牛快断气 |
[39:14] | # Say good-bye to those who knew me | 西方极乐等我光临 |
[39:16] | # Boy, was I a fool in school For cutting gym | 大家全被他吓傻了 |
[39:20] | # This guy’s got ’em Scared to death | 他们胆颤心又惊 |
[39:22] | # Hope he doesn’t see Right through me | 我的身份还是谜 |
[39:24] | # Now I really wish That I knew how to swim | 掉到水里就没命 |
[39:28] | # Be a man | 男子汉 |
[39:30] | # We must be swift as a coursing river | 行动快速像那江河湍急 |
[39:33] | # Be a man | 男子汉 |
[39:34] | # With all the force of a great typhoon | 破坏力像那风暴无情 |
[39:36] | # Be a man | 男子汉 |
[39:38] | # With all the strength of a raging fire | 满腔热血像那野火压境 |
[39:42] | # Mysterious as the dark side Of the moon | 神出鬼没像那暗夜的恶梦 |
[39:50] | # Time is racing toward us | 时光毫不留情 |
[39:53] | # Till the Huns arrive | 匈奴快逼近 |
[39:58] | # Heed my every order | 唯有听从我的命今 |
[40:02] | # And you might survive | 你才能够活命 |
[40:06] | # You’re unsuited for the rage of war | 沙场残酷 血光杀戮 |
[40:11] | # So pack up, go home you’re through | 若害怕就踏上归途路 |
[40:14] | # How could I make a man | 要成为男子汉 |
[40:18] | # Out of you | 就必须不认输 |
[40:23] | # Be a man | 男子汉 |
[40:24] | # We must be swift as a coursing river | 行动快速像那江河湍急 |
[40:27] | # Be a man | 男子汉 |
[40:28] | # With all the force of a great typhoon | 破坏力像那风暴无情 |
[40:31] | # Be a man | 男子汉 |
[40:32] | # With all the strength of a raging fire | 满腔热血像那野火压境 |
[40:36] | # Mysterious as the dark side | 神出鬼没像那暗夜的 |
[40:39] | # Of the moon | 恶梦 |
[40:44] | # Be a man | 男子汉 |
[40:45] | # We must be swift as a coursing river | 行动快速像那江河湍急 |
[40:48] | # Be a man | 男子汉 |
[40:49] | # With all the force of a great typhoon | 破坏力像那风暴无情 |
[40:52] | # Be a man | 男子汉 |
[40:54] | # With all the strength of a raging fire | 满腔热血像那野火压境 |
[40:57] | # Mysterious as the dark side | 神出鬼没像那暗夜的 |
[41:00] | # Of the moon | 恶梦 |
[41:29] | What do you see? | 你们看到什么 |
[41:32] | Black pine, from the high mountains. | 来自高山的 黑松木 |
[41:37] | White horse hair. lmperial stallions. | 一匹白马 京城的良马 |
[41:40] | Sulfur, from cannons. | 硫磺 是大炮 |
[41:43] | This doll came from a village in the Tung Shao Pass, | 这娃娃来自同萧关的村子 |
[41:47] | where the imperial army is waiting for us. | 京城士兵在那儿埋伏 |
[41:49] | We can avoid them easily. | 我们能避开他们 |
[41:52] | No. | 不 |
[41:54] | The quickest way to the emperor is through that pass. | 进京城走那儿最近 |
[41:58] | And besides, the little girl will be missing her doll. | 再说 小女孩想要回这娃娃 |
[42:03] | We should return it to her. | 我们该还给她 |
[42:12] | No, this is not a good idea. | 这不太好啦 |
[42:14] | What if somebody sees you? | 万一被人看到怎么办 |
[42:16] | Just because I look like a man | 就算要学男人 |
[42:17] | doesn’t mean I have to smell like one. | 也不必弄得浑身发臭 |
[42:19] | So a couple of guys don’t rinse out their socks. | 只是有些人没洗袜子啊 |
[42:22] | Picky, picky, picky. | 别鸡蛋里挑骨头 |
[42:23] | Well, myself, I kind of like that corn chip smell. | 我倒很喜欢那股怪味道 |
[42:29] | All right. That’s enough. | 够了 |
[42:30] | Get out before you get all pruny and stuff. | 你再泡就要脱皮了 |
[42:33] | Mushu, if you’re so worried, go stand watch. | 木须 如果你这么担心 就帮我守着啊 |
[42:36] | Yeah, yeah. “Stand watch, Mushu, | 是啊 帮我守着 |
[42:39] | while I blow our secret with my stupid girlie habits.” | 别让我被人揭穿 |
[42:42] | Pfft! Hygiene! | 受不了 |
[42:48] | We’re doomed! | 完蛋了 |
[42:49] | There are a couple of things I know they’re bound to notice! | 他们一定会发现有两点不同 |
[43:08] | Hey, Ping! | 花平 |
[43:12] | Oh, hi, guys. I didn’t know you were here. | 嗨 哥儿们 我不知道你们来了 |
[43:15] | I was just washing. So now I’m clean, and I’m gonna go. Bye-bye. | 我洗好了 我要走了 再见 |
[43:19] | Come back here. | 回来嘛 |
[43:20] | I know we were jerks to you before, | 我知道我们以前很差劲 |
[43:23] | so let’s start over. | 真是不好意思 |
[43:25] | Hi. I’m Ling. | 嗨 我叫阿宁 |
[43:29] | – And I’m Chien-Po. – Hello, Chien-Po. | -我叫金宝 -嗨 金宝 |
[43:32] | And I am Yao! | 我 叫阿尧 |
[43:35] | King of the rock! | 世界之王 |
[43:37] | And there’s nothin’ you girls can do about it. | 你们这些娘娘腔绝撂不到我 |
[43:41] | Oh, yeah? Well, I think Ping and I can take you. | 是吗 我和花平就对付得了你 |
[43:45] | I really don’t wanna take him anywhere. | 我不想对付他 |
[43:47] | Ping, we have to fight! | 花平 我们得打呀 |
[43:48] | No, we don’t. | 不 不需要 |
[43:50] | We could just close our eyes and swim around. | 我们可以闭上眼晴 并且游远一点 |
[43:54] | Come on. Don’t be such a gir… | 来啦 别像个小妞 |
[43:56] | Ouch! Something bit me! | 有东西咬我 |
[43:57] | What a nasty flavor. | 味道真恶心 |
[44:00] | Snake! | 蛇 |
[44:06] | Oooh, snake! Snake! | 有蛇 |
[44:08] | Snake! Snake! | 蛇 有蛇 |
[44:12] | Some king of the rock. Aah! | 好逊的世界之王天 |
[44:16] | Boy, that was close. | 天啊 好险 |
[44:18] | No. That was vile. | 才怪 真下流 |
[44:21] | You owe me big. | 你害我咬他屁股 |
[44:23] | I never want to see a naked man again. | 我不想再看到脱光的男人 |
[44:32] | Hey, don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[44:34] | I ain’t bitin’ no more butts. | 我不咬屁股了 |
[44:36] | You think your troops are ready to fight? | 你以为你们真能上战场吗 |
[44:39] | Ha! They would not last a minute against the Huns! | 没两下就会被匈奴打垮 |
[44:43] | They completed their training. | 他们完成了训练 |
[44:45] | Those boys are no more fit to be soldiers | 那些小兵 |
[44:48] | than you are to be captain. | 跟你这校尉一样逊 |
[44:50] | Once the general reads my report, | 等将军看到我的报告 |
[44:53] | your troops will never see battle. | 你们就别想上战场 |
[44:55] | Oh, no, you don’t! | 你休想 |
[44:56] | I’ve worked too hard to get Mulan into this war. | 我一定要让木兰上战场 |
[44:59] | This guy’s messin’ with my plan. | 那家伙坏了我的计划哎 |
[45:01] | We’re not finished! | 我还没说完 |
[45:03] | Be careful, Captain. | 客气点 校尉 |
[45:04] | The general may be your father, | 虽然将军是你父亲 |
[45:06] | but I am the emperor’s counsel. | 可我是皇上身边的宰相 |
[45:09] | And, oh, by the way, | 而且 |
[45:12] | I got that job on my own. | 我是靠自己努力挣来的 |
[45:14] | You’re dismissed. | 退下吧 |
[45:18] | Hey. I’ll hold him, and you punch. | 我抓着他让你打 |
[45:22] | Or not. | 当我没说 |
[45:26] | For what it’s worth, I think you’re a great captain. | 我觉得 你是了不起的校尉 |
[45:35] | – I saw that. – What? | -我看得出来 -什么 |
[45:38] | You like him, don’t you? | 你喜欢他 对吧 |
[45:40] | – No! I .. – Yeah, right, sure. | -不 我 -别否认了 |
[45:43] | Go to your tent! | 回帐篷吧 |
[45:49] | I think it’s time we took this war | 现在该我们 |
[45:51] | into our own hands. | 掌控战局了 |
[46:12] | Let me see what you got. | 让我看看李将军书 |
[46:13] | “From General Li. Dear son, we’re waiting for Huns at the pass. | 大军在关口防御 |
[46:17] | lt would mean a lot if you’d come back us up.” | 请你来帮忙 |
[46:19] | That’s great. Except you forgot, “Since we’re out of potpourri, | 逊毙了 你不如写花粉不够做香包 |
[46:22] | perhaps you wouldn’t mind bringing some.” | 送一点来 |
[46:24] | Hello! This is the army! Make it sound more urgent! | 拜托 这是军书哎 要更紧急一点 |
[46:27] | Know what I’m talkin’ about? | 请清楚状况 |
[46:34] | That’s better. Much better. Let’s go. | 这还差不多 走吧 |
[46:37] | Khanny, baby. Hey, we need a ride. | 阿汗小亲亲 搭个便车吧 |
[46:47] | Insubordinate ruffians! | 不知羞耻的无赖 |
[46:50] | You men owe me a new pair of slippers! | 你们欠我一双拖鞋 |
[46:54] | And I do not squeal like a girl. | 我才不会像娘儿们乱叫 |
[46:58] | Urgent news from the general. | 将军府有今 |
[47:02] | What’s the matter? You’ve never seen a black and white before? | 怎么 没见过特殊快递吗 |
[47:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[47:10] | Excuse me? I think the question is, who are you? | 你说什么 这该是我问的吧 你谁啊 |
[47:14] | We’re in a war, man! There’s no time for stupid questions! | 我们正在打仗哎 老兄 别问蠢问题 |
[47:17] | I should have your hat for that. Snatch it right off your head. | 我应该摘下你的乌沙帽 |
[47:20] | But I’m feeling gracious today, | 但我暂时饶了你 |
[47:21] | so carry on before I report you. | 就不参你一本了 |
[47:29] | Captain, urgent news from the general! | 校尉 将军府来急今 |
[47:31] | We’re needed at the front. | 要我们支援 |
[47:33] | Pack your bags, Cri-Kee. We’re movin’ out. | 收拾行李 咱们走人 |
[47:37] | # For a long time We’ve been marching off to battle | 辛苦训练只为保卫美丽山河 |
[47:42] | # In our thundering herd We feel a lot like cattle | 像头大黄牛拉车耕田眼来阖 |
[47:48] | # Like a pounding beat our aching feet | 昂首迈大步 |
[47:51] | # Aren’t easy to ignore | 汗水不停流 |
[47:54] | # Hey! Think of instead | 待凯旋归来 |
[47:56] | # A girl worth fighting for | 佳人等着我 |
[47:59] | That’s what I said. | 你没听错 |
[48:02] | # A girl worth fighting for | 正是佳人等着我 |
[48:05] | # I want her paler than the moon | 我的她皎白像月亮 |
[48:08] | # With eyes that shine like stars | 眼眸赛星光 |
[48:11] | # My girl will marvel At my strength | 我的她欣赏我健壮 |
[48:14] | # Adore my battle scars | 羡慕我满身伤 |
[48:17] | # I couldn’t care less What she’ll wear | 不管她穿啥衣裳 |
[48:19] | # Or what she looks like | 或长啥模样 |
[48:22] | # It all depends on what she cooks like | 我只希望她是好厨娘 |
[48:25] | # Beef, pork, chicken, mmm | 牛肉 猪肉 鸡肉 |
[48:32] | # Bet the local girls thought You were quite the charmer | 这里的姑娘以为你是个大帅哥 |
[48:38] | # And I’ll bet the ladies Love a man in armor | 世上美女迷恋盔甲戎装的男子 |
[48:42] | # You can guess What we have missed the most | 离家万里 空虚寂寞心底 |
[48:46] | # Since we went off to war | 充满渴望 |
[48:48] | # – What do we want – A girl worth fighting for | -什么渴望 -正是佳人等着我 |
[48:53] | # My girl will think I have no faults | 我的她认为我不错 |
[48:57] | # That I’m a major find | 伟大又不凡 |
[48:59] | # Uh, how ’bout a girl who’s got a brain | 我喜欢她聪明有智慧 |
[49:03] | # Who always speaks her mind | 还有自己的主张 |
[49:07] | # My manly ways and turn of phrase | 我为人风趣 |
[49:10] | # Are sure to thrill her | 逗她乐弯腰 |
[49:13] | # He thinks he’s such a lady-killer | 他痴心妄想 自得其乐 |
[49:18] | # I’ve a girl back home Who’s unlike any other | 在我故乡有魂萦梦系的爱人 |
[49:23] | # Yeah, the only girl Who’d love him is his mother | 痴痴想念他的 是他老妈 |
[49:28] | # But when we come home In victory | 我们打胜仗重回故里 |
[49:31] | # They’ll line up at the door | 父老乡亲倚门而望 |
[49:34] | # – What do we want – A girl worth fighting for | -盼望什么 -正是佳人等着我 |
[49:39] | # Wish that I had | 我多么盼望 |
[49:41] | # A girl worth fighting for | 佳人等着我 |
[49:45] | # A girl worth fighting… | 佳人等着 |
[50:17] | Search for survivors. | 寻找生还者 |
[50:48] | I don’t understand. My father should’ve been here. | 我不懂 父亲应该在这里啊 |
[50:53] | Captain! | 校尉 |
[51:06] | The general. | 将军的头盔 |
[51:49] | I’m sorry. | 不要难过 |
[52:09] | The Huns are moving quickly. | 匈奴来势汹汹 |
[52:12] | We’ll make better time to the lmperial city | 我们从同萧关 |
[52:14] | through the Tung Shao Pass. | 抄近路赶上去 |
[52:16] | We’re the only hope for the emperor now. | 我们现在是皇上唯一的希望 |
[52:19] | Move out! | 出发 |
[53:11] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[53:14] | You gave away our position! | 你暴露了我们的行踪 |
[53:23] | Get out of range! | 大家散开 |
[53:37] | Save the cannons! | 保护大炮 |
[54:00] | Oh, sure. Save the horse. | 她居然先救马 |
[54:08] | Fire! | 开火 |
[54:20] | Fire! | 开火 |
[54:28] | Hold the last cannon. | 留下最后一颗炮弹 |
[54:56] | Prepare to fight. | 准备进攻 |
[54:57] | lf we die, we die with honor. | 死也要死得光荣 |
[55:17] | Yao, aim the cannon at Shan-Yu. | 阿尧 大炮对准单于 |
[55:33] | Ping! Come back! | 花平 回来 |
[55:34] | Ping! | 花平 |
[55:51] | Stop! | 快回来 |
[55:59] | You might want to light that right about now. | 你最好快点火 |
[56:01] | Quickly. Quickly! | 快点 |
[56:05] | Come on! We gotta help! | 来吧 我们去救人 |
[56:17] | You missed! | 射歪啦 |
[56:19] | How could you miss? He was three feet in front of you! | 这么近 你居然会射不中 |
[57:25] | Mulan! | 木兰 |
[57:30] | Mulan! | 木兰 |
[57:33] | Mulan? | 木兰 |
[57:34] | No. | 不是你 |
[57:36] | Mulan! | 木兰 |
[57:40] | Man, you are one lucky bug. | 你还喜幸运哎 |
[57:51] | Shang! | 李翔 |
[57:59] | – Do you see them? – Yes. | -看到他们了吗 -看到了 |
[58:06] | Perfect. Now we’ll pull them to safe… ty. | 太好了 把他们拉上来 |
[58:13] | Hey, Mulan! I found the lucky cricket! | 木兰 我找到幸运蟋蟀了 |
[58:16] | We need help. | 我们需要帮忙 |
[58:19] | Ooh, nice. | 正点 |
[58:20] | Very nice. You can sit by me. | 你坐我旁边吧 |
[58:24] | We’re gonna die! We are definitely gonna die. | 死定了 这下死定了 |
[58:28] | No way we survive this. Death is coming! | 一切都结束了 肯定活不了 |
[58:33] | I let them slip through my fingers. | 要命呀 我竟让绳子从我手上溜走 |
[58:41] | Pull! | 拉呀 |
[58:54] | I knew we could do it. You the man! | 成功了 你真是男子汉 |
[58:57] | Well, sort of. | 差不多啦 |
[59:03] | Step back, guys. Give him some air. | 退后 给他点空气 |
[59:05] | Ping? | 花平 |
[59:10] | You are the craziest man I’ve ever met. | 我没见过你这么疯狂的人 |
[59:14] | And for that, I owe you my life. | 但你救了我一命 |
[59:16] | From now on, you have my trust. | 从现在起 你是我的亲信 |
[59:20] | Let’s hear it for Ping! The bravest of us all! | 为花平欢呼 他最勇敢 |
[59:24] | – You’re king of the mountain! – Yes, yes, yes! | -你是世界之王 -对 |
[59:30] | Ping! What’s wrong? | 花平 你怎么了 |
[59:36] | He’s wounded! Get help! | 他受伤了 快叫大夫 |
[59:38] | Ping. | 花平 |
[59:42] | Hold on. | 撑着点 |
[1:00:15] | I can explain. | 请听我解释 |
[1:00:17] | So it’s true! | 原来是真的 |
[1:00:20] | Shang! | 李翔 |
[1:00:22] | I knew there was something wrong with you. | 我早就觉得你怪怪的 |
[1:00:25] | A woman! | 一个娘儿们 |
[1:00:28] | Treacherous snake! | 最毒妇人心 |
[1:00:31] | My name is Mulan. | 我叫花木兰 |
[1:00:33] | – I did it to save my father. – High treason! | -我是为了救父亲 -滔天大罪 |
[1:00:37] | I didn’t mean for it to go this far. | 我并不想骗人 |
[1:00:39] | Ultimate dishonor! | 你还敢狡辩 |
[1:00:41] | lt was the only way. Please, believe me. | 我没别的办法 请相信我 |
[1:00:45] | Captain? | 校尉 |
[1:00:55] | Restrain him! | 抓住他 |
[1:01:01] | You know the law. | 国有国法 |
[1:01:15] | A life for a life. | 我欠你一命 |
[1:01:18] | My debt is repaid. | 现在扯平了 |
[1:01:22] | – Move out! – But you can’t just… | -出发 -你不能就这样啊 |
[1:01:25] | I said move out. | 我说了 出发 |
[1:02:04] | I was this close. | 差一点 |
[1:02:06] | This close to impressin’ the ancestors, | 就差这么一丁点 就能扬眉吐气 |
[1:02:10] | gettin’ the top shelf, an entourage. | 让老祖宗对我刮目相看 |
[1:02:12] | Man. All my fine work. Pfft. | 这下全完了 |
[1:02:22] | I should never have left home. | 我不该离家的 |
[1:02:25] | Hey, come on. You went to save your father’s life. | 得了 你是为了救老父一命 |
[1:02:28] | Who knew you’d end up shamin’ him, disgracing your ancestors | 没想到却让他丢尽颜面 |
[1:02:31] | and losin’ all your friends? You know, you just gotta… | 连朋友也没了 你得 |
[1:02:35] | you gotta learn to let these things go. | 学着把事情看开点 |
[1:02:39] | Maybe I didn’t go for my father. | 也许我不是为了我爹 |
[1:02:42] | Maybe what I really wanted | 也许我只想 |
[1:02:44] | was to prove I could do things right. | 证明自己的能力 |
[1:02:48] | So when I looked in the mirror, | 希望当我揽镜自照时 |
[1:02:51] | I’d see someone worthwhile. | 就会觉得对得起自己 |
[1:02:56] | But I was wrong. | 可是我错了 |
[1:02:59] | I see nothing. | 我什么都看不到 |
[1:03:10] | That’s just ’cause this needs a little spit, that’s all. | 这头盔脏了 该洗洗了 |
[1:03:13] | Let me shine this up for ya. | 我帮你擦亮它 |
[1:03:17] | I can see you. Look at you. You look so pretty. | 你看 你好漂亮 |
[1:03:25] | The truth is, we’re both frauds. | 其实我们都是冒牌货 |
[1:03:27] | Your ancestors never sent me. They don’t even like me. | 你老祖宗根本没派我来 |
[1:03:31] | I mean, you risked your life to help people you love. | 你牺牲自己去救人 |
[1:03:33] | I risked your life to help myself. | 我却利用你救我自己 |
[1:03:35] | At least you had good intentions. | 起码你的心肠比我好 |
[1:03:41] | What? What do you mean you’re not lucky? | 什么 你也不是幸运符 |
[1:03:44] | You lied to me? | 你骗了我 |
[1:03:47] | And what are you, a sheep? | 那你是什么 羊吗 |
[1:03:51] | I’ll have to face my father sooner or later. | 我早晚都得面对我父亲 |
[1:03:57] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:03:58] | Yeah. This ain’t gonna be pretty. | 是啊 一定会很惨 |
[1:04:02] | But don’t you worry, okay? Things will work out. | 不过你别担心 船到桥头自然直 |
[1:04:06] | We started this thing together, and that’s how we’ll finish it. | 我们要同甘共苦 同心协力 |
[1:04:11] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:05:35] | Uh, home is that way. | 回家的路在那边 |
[1:05:38] | – I have to do something. – Did you see those Huns? | -我还有事要做 -看见那些匈奴没 |
[1:05:41] | They popped out of the snow! Like daisies! | 从雪堆爬出来 居然没事 |
[1:05:44] | Are we in this together or not? | 我们是不是同心协力 |
[1:05:51] | Well, let’s go kick some Hunny buns! | 咱们去教训那些匈奴吧 |
[1:06:16] | Make way for the heroes of China. | 让路 我们的英雄回来了 |
[1:06:34] | – Shang! – Mulan? | -李翔 -木兰 |
[1:06:36] | The Huns are alive! They’re in the city! | 匈奴没死 他们混进京城 |
[1:06:39] | You don’t belong here, Mulan. Go home. | 你不该来这的 回家去吧 |
[1:06:44] | I saw them in the mountains. You have to believe me. | 我在山上看到他们 你得相信我 |
[1:06:48] | Why should l? | 为什么 |
[1:06:53] | Why else would I come back? | 我不是回来了吗 |
[1:06:56] | You said you’d trust Ping. Why is Mulan any different? | 你说你相信花平 为什么不能相信木兰 |
[1:07:08] | Keep your eyes open. I know they’re here. Yah! | 大家小心 我知道他们在这儿 |
[1:07:22] | Now where are you going? | 你上哪儿 |
[1:07:23] | To find someone who will believe me. | 找一个肯相信我的人 |
[1:07:58] | My children, heaven smiles down | 我的子民们 感谢老天爷保佑 |
[1:08:01] | upon the Middle Kingdom. | 照顾京城 |
[1:08:03] | China will sleep safely tonight | 多亏我们的勇土 |
[1:08:07] | thanks to our brave warriors. | 今晚大家才能高枕无忧 |
[1:08:13] | Sir, the emperor’s in danger. | 皇上有难了 |
[1:08:15] | But the Huns are here. | 匈奴进京了 |
[1:08:17] | Please, you have to help. | 你们得帮忙 |
[1:08:22] | No one will listen. | 没人肯听 |
[1:08:24] | Huh? I’m sorry. Did you say something? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[1:08:26] | – Mushu. – You’re a girl again, remember? | -木须 -因为你现在是女儿身啊 |
[1:08:30] | Your Majesty, | 启票皇上 |
[1:08:32] | I present to you the sword of Shan-Yu. | 这是匈奴首领 单于的剑 |
[1:08:35] | I know what this means to you, Captain Li. | 我知道它对你的意义 |
[1:08:39] | Your father would have been very proud. | 你父亲会以你为荣 |
[1:09:09] | – No! – Come on! | -不 -来吧 |
[1:09:30] | They’ll never reach the emperor in time. | 这样来不及救皇上 |
[1:09:36] | Hey, guys! | 弟兄们 |
[1:09:39] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:09:55] | # Be a man | 男子汉 |
[1:09:57] | # We must be swift as a coursing river | 行动快速像那江河湍急 |
[1:10:00] | # Be a man | 男子汉 |
[1:10:01] | # With all the force of a great typhoon | 破坏力像那风暴无情 |
[1:10:03] | # Be a man | 男子汉 |
[1:10:05] | # With all the strength of a raging fire | 满腔热血像那野火压境 |
[1:10:09] | # Mysterious as the dark side Of the moon | 神出鬼没像那暗夜的恶梦 |
[1:10:26] | Boo. | 如何 |
[1:10:29] | Guard the door. | 守着门口 |
[1:10:36] | Your walls and armies have fallen, | 你的长城和军队都垮了 |
[1:10:39] | and now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[1:10:41] | Bow to me. | 下跪吧 |
[1:10:48] | Okay. Any questions? | 行了 还有问题吗 |
[1:10:50] | Does this dress make me look fat? | 我这样穿会不会很胖 |
[1:10:54] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[1:10:59] | – Concubines. – Ugly concubines. | -是宫里的嫔妃 -好丑的嫔妃 |
[1:11:02] | Oh, he’s so cute! | 他好可爱哦 |
[1:11:17] | Now, that’s what I call Mongolian barbecue. | 这才叫蒙古烤肉 |
[1:11:37] | Shang, go! | 李翔 快去 |
[1:11:41] | I tire of your arrogance, old man. | 我讨厌你这样子 老头子 |
[1:11:44] | Bow to me! | 你还不向我下跪 |
[1:11:46] | No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it. | 不管暴徒有多狂妄 皇上是永不低头的 |
[1:11:52] | Then you will kneel in pieces! | 那就别怪我把你碎尸万段 |
[1:12:08] | Chien-Po, get the emperor! | 金宝 快救皇上 |
[1:12:10] | Sorry, Your Majesty. | 对不起了 陛下 |
[1:12:16] | No! | 不 |
[1:12:27] | Come on! | 快下来 |
[1:12:45] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:57] | You! | 你 |
[1:13:01] | You took away my victory! | 是你坏了我的大事 |
[1:13:03] | No! | 不 |
[1:13:05] | I did. | 是我 |
[1:13:10] | The soldier from the mountains. | 轰掉雪山的小兵 |
[1:13:23] | So what’s the plan? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:13:25] | You don’t have a plan? | 你不知道吗 |
[1:13:27] | Hey, I’m making this up as l… go. | 我边打边想不行吗 有了 |
[1:13:31] | – Mushu! – Way ahead of you, sister. | -木须 -有了 姐妹 |
[1:13:34] | Come on, Cri-Kee. | 蟋蟀 咱们走 |
[1:13:55] | – Citizens, I need firepower. – Who are you? | -子民们 我需要火药 -你是谁 |
[1:13:58] | Your worst nightmare! | 本大爷是你的恶梦 |
[1:14:05] | – On the roof! – Look! | -在屋顶上 -快看 |
[1:14:24] | lt looks like you’re out of ideas. | 这下你无路可逃了 |
[1:14:29] | Not quite. | 不见得 |
[1:14:31] | Ready, Mushu? | 好了吗 木须 |
[1:14:33] | I am ready, baby! Light me. | 我来了 宝贝 点火吧 |
[1:14:51] | Get off the roof, get off the roof. | 快跑呀 快跑呀 |
[1:15:13] | You are a lucky bug. | 你这幸运的小虫 |
[1:15:23] | That was a deliberate attempt on my life! | 你们看这还像话吗 |
[1:15:25] | Where is she? Now she’s done it. | 她人呢 她死定了 |
[1:15:28] | What a mess! Stand aside! | 她闯了大祸 给我让开 |
[1:15:31] | That creature’s not worth protecting. | 别护着那女人 |
[1:15:34] | – She’s a hero. – ‘Tis a woman. | -她是英雄 -她是个女流之辈 |
[1:15:36] | She’ll never be worth anything. | 女人怎么样都还是女人 一无是处 |
[1:15:38] | Listen, you pompous… | 给我听着 你这自大的 |
[1:15:39] | That is enough. | 都给我安静 |
[1:15:47] | Your Majesty, I can explain. | 皇上 请听我解释 |
[1:15:58] | I’ve heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan. | 朕听说过你的事 花木兰 |
[1:16:03] | You stole your father’s armor, | 你偷走你爹的盔甲 |
[1:16:05] | ran away from home, | 不告而别 |
[1:16:07] | impersonated a soldier, | 女扮男装 代父从军 |
[1:16:09] | deceived your commanding officer, | 欺骗军营长宫 |
[1:16:12] | dishonored the Chinese army, destroyed my palace… | 让军人蒙羞 毁了朕的皇宫 |
[1:16:16] | and… | 还有 |
[1:16:18] | you have saved us all. | 你救了我们大家 |
[1:16:52] | My little baby is all grown up and… and savin’ China. | 小姑娘长大了 而且还救了大家 |
[1:16:56] | You have a tissue? | 借张面纸 |
[1:17:01] | – Chi Fu. – Your Excellency? | -赐福 -皇上 臣在 |
[1:17:04] | See to it that this woman is made a member of my council. | 让这女子当个宰相 |
[1:17:07] | Member… what? But… | 让这女子当个 什么 可是 |
[1:17:10] | There are no council positions open, Your Majesty. | 启禀皇上 没有宰相的空缺 |
[1:17:15] | Very well. You can have his job. | 好吧 那你就接替他的工作 |
[1:17:18] | What? I .. Oh. | 什么 我 |
[1:17:23] | With all due respect, Your Excellency, | 木兰无意做官任职 |
[1:17:26] | I think I’ve been away from home long enough. | 我只想尽快返回故乡 |
[1:17:28] | Then… take this, | 那么 这个赐给你 |
[1:17:31] | so your family will know what you have done for me. | 让你家人知道你救了朕 |
[1:17:35] | And this, | 还有这个 |
[1:17:38] | so the world will know what you have done for China. | 让全世界知道 你救了国家 |
[1:17:48] | ls she allowed to do that? | 她可以这样抱皇上吗 |
[1:18:05] | Um… you… | 呃 你 |
[1:18:09] | You fight good. | 你非常勇敢 |
[1:18:11] | Oh. Thank you. | 喔 谢谢 |
[1:18:23] | Khan, let’s go home. | 阿汗 我们回家吧 |
[1:18:33] | The flower that blooms in adversity | 逆境中盛开的花朵 |
[1:18:36] | is the most rare and beautiful of all. | 才是最美丽的花朵 |
[1:18:40] | Sir? | 皇上 |
[1:18:41] | You don’t meet a girl like that every dynasty. | 这么好的姑娘可不是每天都有 |
[1:19:16] | Mulan! | 木兰 |
[1:19:17] | Father, I brought you the sword of Shan-Yu. | 爹爹 我给您带来单于的剑 |
[1:19:23] | And the crest of the emperor. | 和皇上赐的信物 |
[1:19:27] | They’re gifts, to honor the Fa family. | 全是赐给花家光宗耀祖 |
[1:19:37] | The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter. | 花家最大的荣耀 就是有你这个好女儿 |
[1:19:43] | I’ve missed you so. | 爹爹好想你 |
[1:19:46] | I’ve missed you, too, Baba. | 我也想念您 爹爹 |
[1:19:54] | Great. She brings a sword. | 真是的 她只带回一把剑 |
[1:19:57] | lf you ask me, she should’ve brought home a man. | 她应该带回一个男人 |
[1:20:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:20:01] | Does Fa Mulan live here? | 请问花木兰住这儿吗 |
[1:20:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:07] | Whoo! Sign me up for the next war! | 下次我也要上战场 |
[1:20:13] | Honorable Fa Zhou, l… Mulan! | 花弧大人 我 木兰 |
[1:20:16] | Uh… you forgot your helmet. | 喔 你忘了头盔 |
[1:20:20] | W-well, actually, it’s your helmet, isn’t it? | 不 事实上应该是您的盔甲 是吧 |
[1:20:23] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[1:20:24] | Would you like to stay for dinner? | 你想留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[1:20:27] | Would you like to stay forever? | 你想永远留下来吗 |
[1:20:30] | Dinner would be great. | 吃晚饭很好 |
[1:20:36] | Come on. Who did a good job? | 说啦 我算不算成功啊 |
[1:20:38] | Come on. Tell me. Who did a good job? | 说嘛 算不算成功 |
[1:20:41] | Oh, all right! You can be a guardian again. | 好吧 你可以升格当守护种 |
[1:20:55] | Take it, Cri-Kee! | 敲吧 蟋蟀 |
[1:20:59] | You know, she gets it from my side of the family. | 她可是我家这边的人哟 |
[1:21:07] | Call out for egg rolls! | 一起来庆祝吧 |
[1:21:11] | Guardians. | 什么守护神嘛 |
[1:21:14] | Thanks, Mushu. | 谢谢你 木须 |
[1:21:22] | Mushu! | 木须 |