英文名称:Mr Popper's Penguins
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Bald Eagle calling Tippytoe. Over. | 秃鹰呼叫脚趾哥 完毕 |
[01:01] | Bald Eagle calling Tippytoe. Over. | 秃鹰呼叫脚趾哥 完毕 |
[01:05] | Tippytoe, come in. Are you there? | 脚趾哥请回答 在吗 |
[01:08] | This is Tippytoe. Over. | 脚趾哥收到 完毕 |
[01:10] | Did you receive the souvenir package? Over. | 收到纪念品了吗 完毕 |
[01:12] | Package received. Over. | 包裹已收到 完毕 |
[01:14] | Is it snowing there now, Dad? | 那边在下雪吗 爸爸 |
[01:16] | I wouldn’t know, kiddo, because I’m in Marrakech. | 不知道 孩子 因为我在马拉喀什呢 |
[01:19] | This is the big one, buddy. A dream come true. | 这一趟意义重大 伙计 梦想成真了 |
[01:22] | We have been compromised. Over. | 我们暴露了 完毕 |
[01:24] | Kiss her for me! | 替我亲亲妈妈 |
[01:26] | This is Mama Bird. Over and out. | 鸟妈妈收到 完毕 通话结束 |
[01:30] | You, get to sleep. | 你该睡了 |
[01:33] | Guess where I am now, pal. Romania! | 猜我在哪呢 伙计 罗马尼亚 |
[01:37] | Papua New Guinea. Makes the old Guinea look like nothing. | 巴布亚新几内亚 让几内亚黯然失色 |
[01:43] | Bald Eagle calling Tippytoe. Over. | 秃鹰呼叫脚趾哥 完毕 |
[01:51] | I can reach now. | 我能够到开关了 |
[01:52] | Wow! How long have I been gone? | 咱们多久没联络了 |
[01:54] | Two months and 17 days. | 两个月十七天 |
[01:56] | Well, don’t worry, because Samoa is what we’ve been looking for. | 别担心 萨摩亚群岛就是我们一直在寻找的目标 |
[01:59] | This one is going to be my legacy. | 这次航行将名流千古 |
[02:01] | Yeahbsolutely. | 妥妥的 |
[02:20] | Bald Eagle calling Tippytoe. Over. | 秃鹰呼叫脚趾哥 完毕 |
[02:25] | Bald Eagle calling Tippytoe. Over. | 秃鹰呼叫脚趾哥 完毕 |
[02:28] | Tippytoe to Bald Eagle. Over. | 脚趾哥应答秃鹰 完毕 |
[02:32] | Come in. Are you there? | 请回答 你在吗 |
[02:34] | Hey, kiddo. I’m right on the verge of something big here. | 孩子 我身处一片开阔地带的边缘 |
[02:37] | But I’m not going to make it home for your birthday. | 不过你的生日前赶不回去了 |
[02:40] | I’m really sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[02:42] | but opportunities like this are hard to find, Son. | 但这机会千载难逢 儿子 |
[02:51] | Opportunities like this are hard to find, Franklin. | 这机会千载难逢 富兰克林 |
[02:54] | I’m about to bag a rare species on this little expedition. | 我正为公司拉大单呢 |
[02:58] | Fifteen F.A.R. That’s a million absolute. | 百分之八十五的把握 保证搞定 |
[03:01] | And a landmark building. | 一处地标建筑 |
[03:02] | Don’t thank me, just start building a statue. | 不用谢我 做好城雕就好 |
[03:05] | – Morning, Pippi. – Mr. Popper. | -早上好 皮皮 -波普先生 |
[03:06] | Contract. | 合约 |
[03:09] | I love the smell of toner in the morning. | 我喜欢清晨的墨粉香 |
[03:11] | That’s the pertinent printout. | 印得颇好 |
[03:12] | And the person we are purchasing the property from is present. | 卖楼的人等着呢 |
[03:15] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[03:18] | Mr. Popper for Mr. Gremmins. | 波普先生找葛莱敏斯先生 |
[03:20] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[03:21] | Pippi Peponopolis. I’m Mr. Popper’s personal assistant. | 皮皮·派珀诺珀丽丝 波普先生的私人助理 |
[03:23] | I process his paperwork and I procure his periodicals. | 我负责安排他的文书及采访 |
[03:26] | She doesn’t even know she’s doing it. | 她都不知道自己说话那样 |
[03:28] | – Pardon? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[03:29] | You can go in. | 你们可以进去了 |
[03:30] | Mr. Popper, sorry to waste your time, | 波普先生 抱歉浪费了您的时间 |
[03:34] | but I’ve changed my mind. I’m not going to sell. | 但我改变了主意 决定不卖了 |
[03:38] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[03:39] | Second thoughts are as valid as first thoughts. | 转念一想与第一反应有同样的效果 |
[03:41] | They just come later. | 只不过它们总晚到一步 |
[03:42] | It’s just that this building is my last holding and if I sell, then… | 这是我持有的最后一幢建筑 要是我卖了 |
[03:47] | Then you’re free, and that’s a scary thing. | 你就一身轻松了 这很可怕吧 |
[03:50] | Hey, I get it. | 没事 我懂的 |
[03:52] | Doing any sailing this year? | 今年出过海吗 |
[03:55] | Who has the time? | 谁有时间呢 |
[03:56] | Yeah. My father sailed around the world solo. | 是吗 我父亲独自驾船周游世界 |
[03:59] | – Yeah. – Lucky man. | -没错 -真幸运 |
[04:01] | Yeah, pulled a Hemingway. Just him and the sea. | 是啊 走海明威路线 只有他跟海 |
[04:03] | You know, that’s always been a dream of mine. | 那是我一直以来的梦想 |
[04:07] | Oh! He had some stories. | 他经历得不少 |
[04:10] | Like that storm off the Horn of Africa. | 比如非洲之角[索马里半岛]的风暴 |
[04:12] | – The Horn of Africa? – Oh, yeah. | -非洲之角吗 -对 |
[04:15] | The sea was calm, the sailing smooth. | 风平浪静 顺行无阻 |
[04:17] | When, out of nowhere… | 突然不知从何涌来… |
[04:20] | Twenty-foot swells, like a hammer punch to the prow. | 二十英尺的海浪 生生劈向船头 |
[04:23] | Dad was a heck of a sailor, but he’d never seen waves like this. | 爸爸驶经许多海域 却没见过这般巨浪 |
[04:27] | Gale force winds straight from the Devil’s nostrils | 邪恶的狂风喷涌而来 |
[04:30] | whipped his ship like a rubber ducky. | 蹂躏着细弱的航船 |
[04:33] | The salt spray in his face felt like a thousand needles. | 咸涩的海水如千万根细针铺面袭来 |
[04:35] | And suddenly, the wind ripped the mainsail off the mast. | 突然之间 狂风扯下了桅杆上的主帆 |
[04:39] | He was doomed. | 他在劫难逃 |
[04:41] | What did he do? | 他是怎么做的 |
[04:42] | – What did he do? – Yes. | -他是怎么做的 -对 |
[04:44] | He spun the wheel. | 他转过船舵 |
[04:45] | Hoisted the jib, threaded the needle backwards. | 升起三角帆 调转航向 克服万难 |
[04:48] | And when he came out the other side… Oh, my God! | 在他刚逃出生天的那一刻 天哪 |
[04:51] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[04:54] | – What? – It can’t be. But it is. | -什么 -不可能 但确实是 |
[04:56] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[04:58] | A blue whale. | 一头蓝鲸 |
[05:02] | Like a gentle giant, the most majestic creature on Earth. | 如一位温和的巨人 世上最高贵的生物 |
[05:07] | It’s so beautiful. | 如此的美丽 |
[05:09] | Can you see it? | 你看见了吗 |
[05:10] | His skin glistening in the sun. | 他的皮肤在阳光下熠熠生辉 |
[05:14] | A rainbow | 一条彩虹 |
[05:17] | in the spray of his mighty blowhole. | 跃然于喷出的水花之中 |
[05:21] | Oh, well. You will get out there, | 你会看到这些的 |
[05:23] | someday. | 终有一天 |
[05:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:36] | Way to go, Popper. | 干得漂亮 波普 |
[05:37] | Hey, it’s what I do. | 我就干这行的 |
[05:39] | Gentlemen, what is the future of Franklin, Readera and Yates? | 先生们 富兰克林 瑞德尔与耶茨的未来如何 |
[05:43] | A long, slow decline, getting older and weaker… | 漫长又缓慢的衰败 激情不再力量全失 |
[05:46] | till it has that funny smell… | 直到发霉腐臭 |
[05:47] | and starts driving around all day with the left-turn signal on? | 还继续病怏怏地横冲直撞吗 |
[05:50] | Franklin? | 富兰克林 |
[05:51] | Or will it be reborn | 还是会生机勃勃 活力四射 |
[05:53] | with vim, vigor and Viagratality? | 激情洋溢地重生呢 |
[05:57] | I say we meet the future head-on. | 要我说我们要正视未来 |
[06:01] | Sexy! | 屌 |
[06:02] | Come on, guys. It’s time to commit. | 拜托你们 作出你们的承诺吧 |
[06:04] | It’s time to go above and Beyonce | 是时候推陈出新了 |
[06:06] | and put a ring on it. | 就像碧昂斯唱的”为我戴上戒指” |
[06:08] | Beyonce is a singer, Franklin. She’s a singer. | 碧昂斯是个歌手 富兰克林 她是个歌手 |
[06:11] | Named Beyonce. | 名叫碧昂斯 |
[06:13] | Can he hear me? | 他能听见我说话吗 |
[06:14] | We had a feeling this was coming, Popper. | 我们知道快到时候了 波普 |
[06:16] | We saw the marble slab in your office. | 我们看到你办公室里的大理石板了 |
[06:20] | Popper, there’s no one more qualified than you to take a seat at this table. | 波普 你是加入我们的最佳人选 |
[06:24] | – Don’t sit just yet. – Okay. | -现在还不能坐 -好的 |
[06:26] | There is one more prize we would like you to get for us. | 我们还需要你再拿下一个奖 |
[06:29] | Name it, fellas. | 随便提 伙计们 |
[06:32] | Plaza Hotel? Empire State Building? | 广场大酒店还是帝国大厦 |
[06:36] | The Pentagon? | 五角大楼吗 |
[06:37] | Tavern on the Green. | 绿野酒店 |
[06:40] | Tavern on the Green? | 绿野酒店吗 |
[06:42] | What’s the matter, Popper? | 有问题吗 波普 |
[06:44] | Nothing. It’s just kind of a rundown place. | 没事 只是那个地脚不算好 |
[06:48] | It’s the only privately held real estate in Central Park. | 它是中央公园唯一的私有房产 |
[06:52] | We can build anything we want on it. | 我们在那想建什么都行 |
[06:54] | You mean, like, wipe it off the face of the Earth? | 你是指推倒重建吗 |
[06:59] | Start over? | 重新开始吗 |
[07:00] | Mmm-hmm. | 对 |
[07:01] | – It would be like it never existed. – Exactly. | -就跟它从未存在过一样 -正是 |
[07:04] | But first you have got to get past Selma Van Gundy. | 但首先要过塞尔马·范甘迪那关 |
[07:07] | She has gotten a thousand offers, turned them all down. | 数千份开价都被她拒绝了 |
[07:09] | You’ve got one shot. | 你只有一次机会 |
[07:12] | You think you can close it? | 你搞得定吗 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry, have we met? I’m Thom Popper. | 抱歉 您不认识我吗 在下汤姆·波普尔 |
[07:17] | I do deals like this in my sleep. | 闭着眼都能搞定 |
[07:20] | – Hello? – Hey, Amanda, we’re pulling up. | -喂 -阿曼达 我们正在停车 |
[07:21] | – Can you make sure the kids are ready? – Yeah. | -能让孩子们准备好吗 -好 |
[07:23] | Last time it took a while. | 上次太磨蹭了 |
[07:25] | – Keep it running. – Sure thing, Mr. Popper. | -别熄火 -好的 波普先生 |
[07:29] | Thomas! Greetings. | 托马斯 您好 |
[07:30] | Greetings, Rick, and welcome to our planet. | 您好 里克 欢迎来地球 |
[07:33] | Lately, we’ve been using the word, “Hi” or a simple, “Sup?” | 我们最近打招呼都不用您好了 |
[07:38] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[07:40] | I’m better now. Thank you. | 好点了 谢谢 |
[07:42] | No, really, Thomas, how are you? | 不 说真的 托马斯 你好吗 |
[07:43] | Really, I’m good. | 说真的 很好 |
[07:48] | Please look away. | 请看别处好吗 |
[07:50] | Okay, I will. | 好吧 我看别处去 |
[07:54] | Hey, Popper! I’ve been working on my power shot. | 波普 我最近在练习猛虎式射门 |
[07:57] | Let’s see what you’ve got, tough guy. Come on. | 秀秀你的练习成果 小硬汉 露一手 |
[08:04] | Nice save. | 漂亮的扑救 |
[08:06] | – Hey, Popper. – Greetings. | -波普 -你好 |
[08:09] | Did you say hi to Rick? | 跟里克打招呼了吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah. Yeah, he hugged me three times. | 当然 他抱了我三抱 |
[08:13] | I felt like an endangered sequoia. | 让我感觉自己像一棵濒危红杉树 |
[08:14] | Come on, we have only gone out a couple of times. | 拜托 我们才出去过几回而已 |
[08:16] | He’s a keeper. | 他不过是个门卫 |
[08:17] | There is nothing wrong with a man who recycles. | 懂环保就是好男人 |
[08:19] | I recycle. I turn decrepit old buildings into shiny new ones. | 我环保呀 我让建筑旧貌换新颜 |
[08:22] | Did I mention he’s also incredibly handsome? | 他还有张俏脸呢 |
[08:24] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:25] | Good to see your taste hasn’t changed. | 很高兴你的品位还没变 |
[08:27] | And thoughtful. And considerate. | 而且体贴又周到 |
[08:31] | – Where is your sister? – She’s having issues. | -你姐姐呢 -她有点事儿 |
[08:33] | You know, Cooper Keegan? | 跟那个叫库帕·基根的有关 |
[08:35] | Cooper Keegan. | 库珀·吉根 |
[08:36] | The love of her life! | 她的真爱 |
[08:40] | Hi! Hey, look who’s here. | 这是哪位呀 |
[08:43] | Who’s ready for a big weekend at Dad’s? | 准备去老爸家度周末了吗 |
[08:49] | She says she doesn’t want to go with you this weekend. | 她说这周末不想去你那儿 |
[08:51] | Maybe you should talk to her. | 也许你该跟她谈谈 |
[08:53] | Yeahbsolutely. | 妥妥的 |
[08:56] | What are we looking at? | 我们看什么呢 |
[08:58] | 95 pounds of C-4 explosives on a hair trigger. | 头发做引线的95磅的C4塑性炸药 |
[09:02] | Make sure you clip the right wire, otherwise… | 切线的时候小心点 不然… |
[09:07] | You’re in The Hurt Locker now, Popper. | 你现在得去拆弹了 波普 |
[09:15] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[09:17] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[09:22] | What do you do if you like somebody, but they don’t like you back? | 你喜欢某人 但他们不喜欢你怎么办 |
[09:30] | Janie, | 贾妮 |
[09:31] | you’re a powerful woman, you’re an independent lady. | 你是个强大的女性 一位独立的女士 |
[09:35] | You don’t even need a man, really. | 你不需要男人 真的 |
[09:37] | 玛莎·斯图尔特 美国富商与著名专栏作家 | |
[09:37] | Look at Martha Stewart. | 看看玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[09:39] | She’s rich and she sleeps with her dogs. | 生活富足 还有狗陪伴 |
[09:42] | You are so warped! | 你真变态 |
[09:43] | I don’t know why I thought for one second I could talk to you. | 真不知道我为什么会想到找你聊天 |
[09:46] | – Janie… – This is why I don’t want to go. | -贾妮 -所以我不想去你那儿 |
[09:49] | He cut both wires. | 不该剪的引线也给他剪了 |
[09:51] | Come on, it’s our weekend. | 拜托 这是我们的周末 |
[09:54] | It’s going to be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[09:57] | Good talk. | 聊得不错 |
[10:01] | Mr. Popper? Pippi. | 波普先生 是皮皮 |
[10:02] | I’ve parlayed with the Tavern people | 我已经跟绿野的人沟通过 |
[10:04] | and persuaded them to ponder your proposal. | 还劝他们考虑您的提议 |
[10:05] | Great. I don’t have the kids this weekend, | 很好 这周末孩子们不来 |
[10:07] | so set a meeting with Van Gundy and call me. | 跟范甘迪约好后通知我医生 |
[10:10] | No little ones this weekend, Mr. P? | 孩子们不来吗 波先生 |
[10:12] | No, Daryl. They don’t like me right now. | 不了 达里尔 现在他们不喜欢我 |
[10:14] | Well, I like you, sir. | 我喜欢您 先生 |
[10:16] | Already working on the Christmas bonus, huh? | 现在就为圣诞奖金拍马屁了哈 |
[10:17] | Never start too early. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[10:19] | – Yeahbsolutely. – You have a good one, Mr. P. | -妥妥的 -祝您愉快 波先生 |
[10:45] | Tommy, it’s Reginald. Call me. | 汤米 是雷金纳德 打给我 |
[10:49] | It’s about your father. | 是关于你父亲的事 |
[10:51] | So where was he, Reginald? | 那他在哪呢 雷金纳德 |
[10:52] | Antarctica. | 南极洲 |
[10:55] | Selling ice to the Eskimos? | 卖冰给爱斯基摩人吗 |
[10:57] | That’s the Arctic. | 他们在北极洲 |
[10:59] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[11:01] | Your father loved you, Tommy. | 你父亲爱你 汤米 |
[11:03] | That’s good to know. Do you want to read? | 很高兴知道这事儿 您要读一读吗 |
[11:07] | The last will and testament of Thomas Popper Sr. | 老托马斯·波普的遗嘱 |
[11:11] | “To the good folks at the Geographic Society, | 给地理协会的大伙儿 |
[11:14] | “I leave my Slovenian zither recordings, | 我留下我的斯洛文尼亚的齐特琴录音 |
[11:18] | “the Tahoe yurt and the Uzbek yurt, | 太浩和乌兹别克族的帐篷 |
[11:21] | “as well as the rest of my worldly possessions. | 还有其他财产 |
[11:25] | “To my little Tommy, | 给我的小汤米 |
[11:27] | “I’ve sent you a souvenir. | 我送了一份纪念品给你 |
[11:29] | “I’m sorry I couldn’t deliver this one to you in person. | 很抱歉我不能亲自给你 |
[11:34] | “Bald Eagle, over and out”. | 秃鹰 完毕 通话结束 |
[11:49] | Monday! Thank God! | 星期一 谢天谢地 |
[12:00] | My souvenir. | 我的纪念品 |
[12:01] | It’s too big for a snow globe, too small for a yurt. | 这箱子装雪景球太大 装帐篷又太小 |
[12:11] | A stuffed penguin, for the man who has everything. | 企鹅填充玩具 无欲无求之人的最爱 |
[12:19] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[12:27] | Sergeant Pipper. | 准时警官 |
[12:29] | Yeah, I know. I’m late. | 是 我知道 我迟到了 |
[12:31] | Van Gundy’s at the Tavern already? | 范甘迪已经到绿野了吗 |
[12:33] | Yes, I know how important she is. | 是 我知道她很重要 |
[12:36] | Okay. Stall her. | 好的 拖住她 |
[12:38] | I’ll be there in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟之内就到 |
[12:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:41] | Tell her I was poisoned by a porcupine or punched by a pedestrian. | 告诉她我被豪猪扎了或被路人揍了 |
[12:44] | What do I pay you for? | 雇你不就是干这个的吗 |
[13:02] | I’ll call you back. | 再打给你 |
[13:08] | It’s a live penguin. | 一只活企鹅 |
[13:13] | He sent me a live penguin. | 他给我一只活企鹅 |
[13:39] | Hi, live penguin. | 活企鹅 |
[13:49] | As soon as I get home, you’re going back where you came from. | 等我一回家 你就哪来的回哪去 |
[13:54] | See this? Made in Italy. Not for pecking. | 这是意大利产的 不能啄 |
[13:57] | 芙蕾特 全世界历史最悠久的豪华纺织品制造商 | |
[13:57] | Frette towels, also not for penguins. | 芙蕾特浴巾 也不是给企鹅用的 |
[14:00] | Other than that, don’t touch anything. | 除此之外 什么也别碰 |
[14:03] | Pippi, hang on. | 皮皮 等等 |
[14:05] | Coming now! | 现在就来 |
[14:14] | No time for pain. | 没时间疼了 |
[14:28] | Mr. Popper. Phew! | 波普先生 您总算来了 |
[14:29] | Punctuality is a priority for this particular person. | 这种特殊人物很注重时间概念的 |
[14:32] | Don’t sweat it, Pip. | 别急 皮儿 |
[14:34] | I’ll start scratching this old gal behind the ears, | 我要开始讨这位老朋友的欢心了 |
[14:35] | pretty soon she will be curled up in my lap | 很快她就会蜷缩在我腿上 |
[14:37] | purring like a kitty cat. | 像猫咪一样服帖 |
[14:40] | Right behind me? | 就在我身后吗 |
[14:43] | Mrs. Van Gundy. | 范甘迪夫人 |
[14:45] | Pleasure to meet you. Thom Popper. | 很高兴见到您 我是汤姆·波普尔 |
[14:47] | Mr. Popper. | 波普先生 |
[14:54] | I’m afraid I can only offer you 10 minutes. You’re extremely late. | 我恐怕只能给您十分钟 你太迟了 |
[14:59] | That’s all I need. | 十分钟就行 |
[15:06] | This is Tito and Freddy, | 这是提托和弗雷迪 |
[15:08] | – our kitchen staff. – Hi. | -我们的厨房员工 -你们好 |
[15:09] | And Klaus, he’s our handyman. And this is our chef, Arnold. | 还有勤杂工克劳斯 这是主厨阿诺德 |
[15:13] | His kind of cooking never goes out of style. | 他的厨艺从不落伍 |
[15:16] | Do you like kidney pie? | 喜欢腰子派吗 |
[15:18] | Are you kidding me? I love it. | 不是吧 我爱死了 |
[15:20] | In fact, I’m a donor. | 事实上 我还捐过肾呢 |
[15:24] | I filled out the card and… | 填好表格然后… |
[15:26] | No, I’ve never actually had that, but I would love to try it. | 不 其实没捐 有机会倒可以试试 |
[15:29] | Let’s have a seat. | 我们坐吧 |
[15:32] | All right, guys. Back to work. | 好了 大家回去工作吧 |
[15:33] | I wonder if we could sit more in the center of the room. | 我们可否坐屋子中间的位子 |
[15:39] | I want to get a real sense of the space. | 我想好好感受一下这里的气息 |
[15:52] | You have a very unusual name, Mr. Popper. | 你的姓氏非常特别 波普先生 |
[15:55] | And I never forget one. | 我清楚地记得每一个名字 |
[15:56] | This restaurant has been in my family for three generations. | 这间餐馆到我已经是第三代了 |
[16:00] | 温斯顿·丘吉尔 英国政治家 演说家及作家 | |
[16:00] | My grandmother served coq au vin for Winston Churchill. | 我祖母曾为温斯顿·丘吉尔做酒闷仔鸡 |
[16:04] | 弗雷德·阿斯泰尔 美国电影演员 舞者 舞台剧演员 编舞家与歌手 | |
[16:04] | And my father poured champagne for Fred Astaire. | 我父亲曾为弗雷德·阿斯泰尔倒过香槟 |
[16:07] | My mother made a BLT for | 我母亲曾给卡里姆·阿布杜尔-贾巴尔 |
[16:07] | 卡里姆·阿布杜尔-贾巴尔 美国男子篮球运动员 | |
[16:09] | Kareem Abdul-Jabbar once. | 做过一次三明治 |
[16:10] | She said he was surprisingly down-to-earth, | 她说他出人意料的谦逊 |
[16:13] | which is ironic, considering how tall he is. | 对比他的个头儿 还真讽刺 |
[16:17] | Fascinating. But I can’t sell this place to just anyone. | 真不错 但这个地方我不能卖 |
[16:21] | I mean, I consider the staff to be family, too. | 我的意思是 员工就是我的家人 |
[16:24] | Nothing is more important than family to me. Nothing. | 家人对我来说无可取代 无可取代 |
[16:27] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[16:28] | Not presently. | 目前没有 |
[16:31] | Any children? | 有孩子吗 |
[16:32] | Two. And we have the most magical | 有两个 每两周的周末 |
[16:37] | alternate weekends together. | 我们都一起欢度 |
[16:39] | Tell me about your father. | 跟我讲讲你的父亲 |
[16:41] | My father? | 我父亲吗 |
[16:45] | What can I say? | 能说什么呢 |
[16:47] | A father is a father. And he was no different. | 父亲就是父亲 他没什么不同 |
[16:50] | You were close? | 你们亲近吗 |
[16:52] | Yes. Well, we’re related. | 是的 我们是亲属 |
[16:56] | But, Mrs. Van Gundy, I want to talk about you | 不过 范甘迪夫人 我想谈谈您 |
[17:00] | and your life beyond all of this. | 和您远离这些后的生活 |
[17:03] | Picture yourself in a boat on a river. | 想象自己在一艘随波逐流的船上 |
[17:07] | With tangerine trees | 岸边有橘子树 |
[17:10] | and kind of a marmalade sky. | 天空也是橘色的 |
[17:14] | I don’t do drugs, Mr. Popper. | 我不嗑药 波普先生 |
[17:17] | Let me tell you something. | 我来告诉你点事儿 |
[17:19] | I could sell this place | 我可以把这个地方卖给任何一个 |
[17:20] | to any number of sharp-tongued snake-oil salesmen like yourself. | 像你一样铁齿铜牙油腔滑调的推销员 |
[17:25] | But I’m not selling to anyone until I know what they’re worth. | 但我只会把它卖给值得拥有这的人 |
[17:31] | You mean my net worth? | 你指的是我的净值吗 |
[17:33] | If that’s how you interpret it, that tells me something. | 要是你这么理解 也说明了一些问题 |
[17:37] | Well, I’m afraid your time is up, Mr. Popper. | 恐怕时间到了 波普先生 |
[17:40] | The Tavern is not presently for sale. | 绿野目前不供出售 |
[17:47] | I should have gone with Strawberry Fields. | 该说草莓田的 |
[18:07] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[18:09] | You sent me a package. | 你寄给我一个包裹 |
[18:11] | Uh. My name is Popper. | 我叫波普 |
[18:13] | Popper? You Captain Popper baby? | 波普 你是波普船长家的乖乖吗 |
[18:15] | “Captain?” | 船长 |
[18:18] | Yes, I’m Captain Popper baby. | 是的 我是波普船长的乖乖 |
[18:21] | My father, who is apparently your captain, | 我父亲…也就是你们的船长 |
[18:24] | had you send me a penguin. | 让你寄了只企鹅给我 |
[18:26] | You like penguin? Is good, yes? | 你喜欢企鹅吗 还不错吧 |
[18:29] | No, is bad. | 不 糟透了 |
[18:31] | Your captain was crazy. | 你们船长疯了 |
[18:32] | So crazy. I love. | 疯狂至极 我就喜欢他这一点 |
[18:34] | Yeah. Well, I’m glad you had someone. | 很高兴你和他谈得来 |
[18:37] | But listen, I have to send this penguin back. | 但是听着 我得把企鹅寄回去 |
[18:41] | What? Hello? | 什么 喂 |
[18:44] | Hello? I have to send the penguin back. | 喂 我得把企鹅寄回去 |
[18:47] | Send penguin? | 寄企鹅吗 |
[18:48] | Yes! Send penguin. Send penguin. | 是的 寄企鹅 |
[18:50] | I told you five times, I have to send the penguin. | 我说了五遍了 我要寄企鹅 |
[18:53] | Five times. Send penguin. Okay. | 寄企鹅 五次 了解了 |
[18:56] | Great. And the crate is damaged. | 好的 那个箱子坏了 |
[18:58] | Can you send me another crate so I can ship this thing? | 你能给我个箱子装企鹅吗 |
[19:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:10] | What am I going to do with you, bird? | 小鸟 我该拿你怎么办呢 |
[19:26] | You! | 你 |
[19:27] | You are so done. | 你玩完了 |
[19:32] | No. No. | 别啊 |
[19:41] | – Hello. – Sorry, cannot take your phone call. | -喂 -抱歉 没法接你的电话 |
[19:44] | We will be closing one month for ice festival! | 由于冰雪节的缘故 我们歇业一个月 |
[19:54] | Hey. Animal Control. Got a call about a bird. | 动物管理部门 有人报告说这有只鸟 |
[19:56] | I am very happy to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[19:59] | Oh. That’s the little fella. | 就是这家伙 |
[20:01] | – What the… – Go ahead. He’s friendly. | -这太… -没关系 他很和善的 |
[20:03] | I didn’t know it was a penguin, okay? | 我不知道是只企鹅 |
[20:04] | I’m going to have to check the manual. | 我得查查工作手册 |
[20:07] | It’s not in the book. | 手册上没写 |
[20:08] | Can’t we just call it a pigeon? | 你就当他是只鸽子吧 |
[20:10] | Big, fat pigeon? | 又大又肥的鸽子 |
[20:11] | I can’t touch it if it’s not in the manual. | 手册上没有的我不能处理 |
[20:13] | It’s a union violation. | 要违反规定的 |
[20:14] | Try Fish and Game. | 你找渔猎管理部吧 |
[20:15] | No. You need Marine and Waterfowl. | 不行 你得找水禽管理部 |
[20:18] | Sorry, bud. Try NYC Sanitation. | 抱歉 你找纽约环卫所吧 |
[20:21] | Yeah. I only pick up the dead ones. | 没错 我只负责死的 |
[21:05] | This way. | 这边请 |
[21:08] | Okay, get. Go. | 好了 走吧 |
[21:11] | Skedaddle. | 快点 |
[21:12] | Waddle on down the road. | 一摇一摆向前进 |
[21:15] | South Pole is that way. | 南极在召唤 |
[21:16] | Exit the building, take a right | 出了楼右转 |
[21:18] | and keep going. | 笔直走就到了 |
[21:26] | Okay. Need a little help. I get it. | 好吧 需要点帮助是吧 |
[21:32] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[21:37] | There you go! | 你走好 |
[21:41] | Yes! Bye-bye, birdie. | 小鸟再见 |
[21:45] | Hey, Mr. P. | 波普先生 |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[21:48] | I got your penguin for you. | 企鹅还给你 |
[21:50] | What? What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[21:53] | That’s not my penguin. | 这企鹅不是我的 |
[21:54] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[21:55] | Why would I have a penguin? | 我怎么会养企鹅呢 |
[22:07] | That could be anybody. | 这人是谁啊 |
[22:09] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:14] | Just give me the stupid thing. | 把那玩意儿给我 |
[22:17] | So, the board must have given you a free pass | 这么说业主委员会关于不准养宠物的规定 |
[22:20] | on the whole “no pets” thing. | 对你网开一面了 |
[22:23] | That is mighty nice of them. | 他们可真体贴 |
[22:26] | How much till you don’t see a penguin? | 给多少钱你能视而不见呢 |
[22:31] | I can still see him. | 还是能看到哦 |
[22:34] | It’s getting blurry. | 视线开始模糊 |
[22:36] | If I decided to squint, it could look like a puppy. | 眯起眼看基本是个狗样了 |
[22:39] | How’s that? | 现在如何啊 |
[22:42] | Is that you, Mr. P? | 是你吗 波先生 |
[22:44] | The light’s going dim. | 灯光好暗 |
[22:47] | – Yeah, Pippi. – Mr. Popper! | -是的 皮皮 -波普先生 |
[22:48] | Yeah. I’m not coming into work again today. | 我今天也不能来上班了 |
[22:50] | Oh. Pourquoi? | 怎么了 |
[22:51] | I have a pest problem. | 家里闹四害呢 |
[22:52] | What particular pest is the problem? | 具体是哪一害啊 |
[22:54] | – It’s a penguin. – A penguin? | -闹企鹅呢 -企鹅 |
[22:55] | Yeah. Starts with “P”. You ought to be able to handle it. | 是的 企打头的那个 你能帮我搞定的吧 |
[22:58] | Hey there, Popper. | 你好波普 |
[22:59] | Kent. | 你好肯特 |
[23:01] | Is that… Is that a pet I hear, Popper? | 那是宠物的声音吗 |
[23:04] | Pet? No. What? Of course not. | 宠物吗 当然不是 |
[23:07] | Okay. I mean, I can’t say I blame you. | 好吧 这也难怪 |
[23:09] | If I had your 3,200 square feet, | 你家那么大的房子 |
[23:11] | I’d find someone to share it with, too. | 换作是我也想找个伴 |
[23:13] | It’s not a pet, Kent. | 我没养宠物 |
[23:15] | I left the television on. I’ll take care of it. | 我开着电视呢 这就去关了 |
[23:24] | Digital surround. | 数码环绕 |
[23:25] | It’s like a real animal in there | 就好像真有只动物在里面 |
[23:27] | busting stuff. | 大闹天宫似的 |
[23:29] | It’s amazing. | 这效果没话说 |
[23:32] | Bye, Kent. | 再见肯特 |
[23:34] | The golden eagle is North America’s largest bird of prey. | 金雕是北美最大的猛禽 |
[23:38] | With a wingspan of 185 to 220 centimeters, | 翼幅长达185至220厘米 |
[23:43] | these extremely swift creatures… | 这些迅猛的猎手 |
[23:45] | can dive upon their quarry | 能以241公里的时速 |
[23:46] | at speeds of more than 241 kilometers per hour. | 俯冲向它们的猎物 |
[23:49] | You like that, huh? | 你喜欢看啊 |
[23:52] | Too bad. | 可惜了 |
[23:54] | I was listening to your commentary, in The Economist, | 我听到你在《经济学人》中评论 |
[23:56] | reviewing these numbers, | 再来看看这些数据 |
[23:57] | and obviously the job number on Friday wasn’t a bad number. | 显然周五公布的就业统计数字还不错 |
[24:00] | We’ve got, what, three months now averaging about 150,000 jobs… | 这三个月平均每月有十五万的工作机会 |
[24:02] | That’s not cute. You’re not cute. | 不乖 你太不乖了 |
[24:04] | I don’t know what people see in you. | 真不知道人们看中你哪点 |
[24:09] | Yes! Now you’re talking. | 好啊 这才像话 |
[24:11] | Hey, Chilly Willy. Your ride is here. | 小冰冰 你的座驾到了 |
[24:21] | Someone is going on a little trip today. No big deal, right? | 你今天要去旅游了哦 别害怕 |
[24:25] | All right, penguin. No long goodbyes. Let’s go. | 好了 企鹅 道别的话就不说了 走吧 |
[24:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:32] | Gotcha. Game is over. You lose. | 抓到了 游戏结束了 你输了 |
[24:39] | Let me just seal you in. No! | 让我盖上盖子 别想跑 |
[24:41] | Where do you think you’re going? | 往哪儿跑啊 |
[24:44] | My kid’s birthday is in 10 minutes. Okay? | 还有十分钟就是我儿子的生日晚会了 |
[24:48] | That’s right. I make the rules. Because I have the brains. | 对了 规矩我来定 因为爷聪明 |
[25:00] | Wait. How did you… | 你怎么能 |
[25:07] | What the… | 我擦 |
[25:28] | It’s an infestation. | 鸟患成灾了啊 |
[25:32] | How did you even get up there? | 你是怎么上去的 |
[25:34] | Your legs are, like, four inches long. | 就凭你那个四寸小腿吗 |
[25:36] | Obviously, a little miscommunication. | 好吧 是我招呼不周 |
[25:40] | All right. Who is hungry? | 来吧 有谁饿了吗 |
[25:43] | Come on, you little snow rats. | 来吧 你们这群冰原狂鼠 |
[25:47] | Ooh! Hey! Gosh, thought you guys would never get here. | 天啊 我以为你们不来了呢 |
[25:50] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[25:51] | You ready for the big birthday celebration fiesta? | 你准备好参加这个盛大的生日晚宴了吗 |
[25:53] | Here we go. | 准备好了 |
[25:54] | But here’s the thing, I’m not quite ready yet. | 但是有个问题 我还没准备好 |
[25:56] | So, can you just hang out for a bit | 你们能在外面等会儿吗 |
[25:59] | while I get Billy’s gift all set? | 我把礼物准备准备 |
[26:01] | Translation, “I forgot as usual, | 理解为 我又忘了这茬 |
[26:03] | “and I need to call Pippi to go get something”. | 得赶快通知皮皮让她准备礼物 |
[26:05] | – Janie. – Not true. Bad translation. | -贾妮 -不对 你理解错了 |
[26:07] | I got the gift, | 礼物我买了 |
[26:09] | and it’s right in here. | 就在屋里 |
[26:13] | Yeah! A penguin! | 太好了 企鹅 |
[26:15] | No, Billy. I actually… | 不 比利 其实我 |
[26:17] | He’s awesome! | 太棒了 |
[26:18] | Oh! Great. | 太好了 |
[26:21] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[26:22] | You got him an actual live penguin? | 你买了只活企鹅给他 |
[26:27] | Six penguins? | 六只企鹅 |
[26:28] | Yes! Best birthday ever! | 真是我最棒的一个生日 |
[26:31] | That’s good counting, Billy. | 比利你算术真好 |
[26:33] | Do they have names? | 你给它们起名字了吗 |
[26:34] | Yeah, course. | 当然 |
[26:37] | This one is Captain. | 这只叫船长 |
[26:40] | Captain Popper. | 波普船长 |
[26:43] | And that’s Loudy. | 那只叫闹闹 |
[26:48] | And that one’s Bitey. | 这只叫啄啄 |
[26:54] | Stinky. | 这是臭臭 |
[26:56] | Aw! He loves me. | 他喜欢我 |
[26:59] | That’s Lovey. | 他叫逗逗 |
[27:02] | Enchanté. | 幸会 |
[27:10] | And that’s Nimrod. | 那是笨笨 |
[27:12] | Let’s make a fort. | 我们搭个碉堡吧 |
[27:14] | – Oh! Fort! Cool. – Go. | -碉堡好啊 -去吧 |
[27:17] | Billy, the cushions… | 那些垫子 |
[27:19] | That’s a great idea for fort building. | 用来搭碉堡正好 |
[27:21] | I gotta tell you, | 不得不说 |
[27:22] | you have officially raised the birthday present bar | 你对生日礼物的理解 |
[27:24] | to a whole new level. | 简直登峰造极了 |
[27:26] | – I know! – How did you find them, anyway? | -没错 -对了 你从哪搞来的企鹅 |
[27:29] | Some sort of, I don’t know, birthday-penguin rental company? | 是不是有出租企鹅的生日宴公司 |
[27:33] | No. Actually, Thom Sr. | 其实是老托马给的 |
[27:38] | – Your dad? – Yeah. | -你父亲 -是的 |
[27:40] | Wait. You saw him? How is he? | 你见到他了 他怎么样啊 |
[27:43] | He passed away. | 他过世了 |
[27:45] | As in, he’s dead? | 他死了 |
[27:46] | Yeah. He broke on through to the other side. | 是的 去极乐世界了 |
[27:49] | Oh, my God. I’m… | 天啊 |
[27:51] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[27:53] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -是的 我很好 |
[27:57] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[27:58] | Fine. I’m good. | 我很好 |
[28:00] | And he left me those. | 他把企鹅留给了我 |
[28:02] | Hey, where’re you going? Come back here. | 跑哪儿去啊 回来 |
[28:06] | Got you! | 抓到了 |
[28:09] | You look great. | 你看上去不错啊 |
[28:11] | – Thanks. I should get the cake in the… – That’s a nice cake. | -谢谢 该把蛋糕放冰箱 -这蛋糕不错 |
[28:14] | What? | 什么啊 |
[28:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[28:20] | How cute. | 太有爱了 |
[28:21] | It looks like they’re nesting. | 他们好像在筑巢 |
[28:23] | Finally, you have something in your fridge. | 你冰箱里总算有点货了 |
[28:28] | – Yeah? – Thomas Popper? | -你好 -是托马斯 波普吗 |
[28:30] | Nat Jones, New York Zoo. | 我是纳特·琼斯 纽约动物园的 |
[28:33] | Flightless Bird Division. | 陆行鸟部门 |
[28:34] | Your assistant called, the one with the “P” problem. | 你助手来电说有企鹅捣乱 |
[28:37] | I’m here for the penguin. | 我是来收鸟的 |
[28:41] | She didn’t tell me they were Gentoos. | 她没说是巴布亚企鹅 |
[28:42] | How many do you have? | 你有几只 |
[28:44] | – Five? – Six. | -五只 -六只 |
[28:45] | Six! Oh, God. Even better. | 六只 这太好了 |
[28:47] | – What’s going on? – It’s nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[28:49] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[28:51] | Hey, save me a piece of that. Mmm! | 蛋糕给我留块 |
[28:54] | I’ve got my team downstairs, | 回收小队在楼下待命 |
[28:55] | and a fully equipped retrieval van. | 还有辆装备齐全的车子 |
[28:57] | Yeah, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[28:58] | But listen, you can’t actually take the penguins right now. | 但是你现在不能把企鹅带走 |
[29:01] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊 |
[29:01] | Believe me, I’d love to give them to you. | 相信我 你把他们带走我一百个愿意 |
[29:03] | But it’s my kid’s birthday, and he’s crazy about them. | 但今天是我儿子的生日 他爱死那些企鹅了 |
[29:05] | You know kids. | 小孩子嘛你懂的 |
[29:06] | I don’t know kids. I know penguins. | 我不懂小孩子 我懂企鹅 |
[29:09] | They like ice, snow and fish. | 他们喜欢冰雪和鱼 |
[29:11] | Put them in a New York apartment, | 你把他们养在公寓里 |
[29:12] | they’re gonna get beak rash and wing mange | 还没等你们吹完生日蜡烛 |
[29:14] | faster than you can blow out your birthday candles. | 他们就会喙生疹 翼生疥 |
[29:16] | – Wing mange? – It’s not pretty. | -翼生疥吗 -那景象可不好看 |
[29:18] | Those animals belong in a zoo. | 这些动物就该待在动物园里 |
[29:19] | Hey, I get it. I just have to take care of the politics. | 我懂 我还得研究下会不会有啥政治影响 |
[29:22] | Mr. Popper, don’t postpone the inevitable. | 波普先生 别拖时间了 |
[29:24] | Give me the birds. | 让我带他们走吧 |
[29:25] | Yeahbsolutely. They’re yours. Just not right now. | 妥妥的 只是现在不行 |
[29:28] | – I’ll call you. Okay. – Yeah. Soon. | -我会给你打电话的 -好吧 尽快 |
[29:33] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[29:36] | He’s got six of them. And they’re Gentoos. | 他有六只 都是巴布亚企鹅 |
[29:39] | Not yet, but I’ll get them. | 还没 但我会拿到的 |
[29:41] | What was that? | 这怎么回事 |
[29:42] | What did that man mean, “I’m here for the penguins”? | 那人说”我是来要企鹅的”是什么意思 |
[29:45] | Oh, that guy? He’s here for their baths. | 他吗 他是来给企鹅洗澡的 |
[29:48] | He’s the bather. Trust me, you’re going to want them bathed. | 他就干这活的 企鹅们得好好洗洗 |
[29:51] | I just told him to come back later, | 我让他晚些再来 |
[29:53] | because we’re in the middle of a part-ay! | 我们正开晚会呢 |
[29:54] | They’re mine, right? I can keep them? | 企鹅是我的 对吧 我能留下他们的吧 |
[29:57] | You kidding me? What kind of question is that? | 你开玩笑啊 怎么这么问 |
[29:59] | I don’t know, Billy. | 比利 不好说啊 |
[30:01] | I’d make him promise if I were you. | 要是我的话就会让老爸发誓 |
[30:04] | Do you promise me, Popper? | 波普你能向我保证吗 |
[30:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:08] | Say the words. | 发誓吧 |
[30:09] | You don’t want to disappoint them. | 你不想他们失望吧 |
[30:10] | When did I ever disappoint anybody? | 我什么时候让你们失望过 |
[30:12] | – Father-son picnic. – My birthday. | -父子野餐那次 -我生日那次 |
[30:13] | Our last anniversary. | 我们最后一次纪念日 |
[30:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:24] | Can we come over again tomorrow night? | 我们明晚还能再来吗 |
[30:26] | – Really? – Please? | -真的吗 -求你了 |
[30:27] | Yeah. What about you, Janie? You, too? | 好的 贾妮你呢 你来吗 |
[30:30] | Yeah, I guess it wouldn’t be too bad. | 好的 我觉得还不错 |
[30:32] | What do you think, buzz kill? | 你觉得如何啊 失望了吗 |
[30:34] | A night to myself? I think I’ll survive. | 一个人过一夜 我想我能凑合 |
[30:36] | Thanks, Dad. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 谢谢老爸 明天见 |
[30:42] | – It was a nice night. – Yeah. | -今晚真开心 -没错 |
[30:48] | – My kids want to come over. – Who gives a rat’s butt? | -我孩子们想来玩 -关我屁事 |
[30:50] | Fair enough. Have a good one. | 说得好 祝你晚安 |
[30:58] | People love the sounds of nature. | 人们喜爱自然之声 |
[31:00] | Helps them sleep. It’s beautiful. It’s natural. | 有助睡眠 优美 自然 |
[31:08] | Excuse me. Excuse me! Hey! | 打扰下 |
[31:12] | Yeah. Good. | 很好 |
[31:14] | Now shut up and go to sleep. | 别吵了 睡觉去 |
[31:16] | Or I’ll give you something to honk about. | 再吵我抽你丫的 |
[31:44] | All right, back off. | 走开 |
[31:45] | Spread out. Seriously. I’m used to living alone. | 都散了吧 不开玩笑 我习惯一个人了 |
[31:49] | No! Expensive. | 别碰 可贵了 |
[31:56] | Hey, that’s my remote, Pecky Peckerton. | 那是我的遥控器 啄木君 |
[32:11] | You like that, huh? | 你们喜欢看这个啊 |
[32:13] | He’s funny, right? Kind of like a penguin. | 他很有趣是吧 样子像企鹅 |
[32:25] | Good. That’ll loop all day. | 很好 这节目会循环放一整天 |
[32:31] | – I suppose it’s a formal event. – Precisely. | -应该是个正式活动 -对的 |
[32:34] | Popper, where have you been? | 波普 你去哪里了 |
[32:35] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[32:37] | We talked to Van Gundy’s people. | 我们问过范甘迪的人了 |
[32:38] | They say she turned you down flat. | 他们说她一口回绝了你 |
[32:40] | Fellas, calm down. Life’s too short, | 伙计们 冷静 人生短暂 |
[32:43] | especially for Franklin. | 尤其对富兰克林而言 |
[32:44] | We thought we could trust you with this. | 我们以为你能搞定的 |
[32:46] | Hey, Taming of the Shrew is not a one-act play. | 《驯悍记》[莎翁名著]可不是单幕剧啊 |
[32:49] | You know that she’s the chair of several charitable foundations. | 你们知道她是好几个慈善基金会的主席 |
[32:52] | One of those foundations is having a benefit | 其中的一个基金会 |
[32:54] | at the Guggenheim Saturday. | 周六要在古根海姆召开个慈善晚会 |
[32:55] | And Mr. Popper will be present. | 波普先去会去的 |
[32:57] | I figured it out. | 我想明白了 |
[32:58] | She’s looking for somebody with integrity and character. | 她找寻的是一个正直高尚的人 |
[33:01] | Somebody like Jimmy Stewart. | 如詹姆斯·史都华似的人物 |
[33:03] | And, doggone it, | 去他的 |
[33:05] | that’s exactly what I’m going to be. | 老子就学他那样了 |
[33:08] | I’ll use my own voice, though. | 我还是用我自己的嗓音吧 |
[33:10] | Although, that was uncanny. Come on, give it to me. | 有点奇怪是吧 得了 交给我吧 |
[33:12] | We expect some results, Popper. | 我们期待你的成果 波普 |
[33:14] | And until we get them, | 在你成功之前 |
[33:16] | you can keep your name off my marble slab. | 别想在大理石板上刻上你的名字 |
[33:19] | A man your age shouldn’t be talking about marble slabs. | 您这么大岁数了谈石碑什么的不吉利 |
[33:22] | I got this. | 我会成功的 |
[33:24] | Penguins, Pippi. Talk to me. | 皮皮 告诉我企鹅的资料 |
[33:26] | Per your predicament, | 介于你的窘境 |
[33:28] | I printed a pertinent page from Wikipedia. | 我从维基百科上打印了有关内容 |
[33:30] | Gentoo penguins may periodically imprint on a particular person | 巴布亚企鹅偶尔会把人当作企鹅 |
[33:33] | as if they were a penguin. | 并铭记于心 |
[33:34] | Once imprinted, | 一旦有了这种记忆 |
[33:36] | they remain permanently proximate to their parental proxy. | 他们会与那人寸步不离 |
[33:38] | Is it actually written that way? | 真这么写的吗 |
[33:40] | I’m paraphrasing. | 我自己琢磨的 |
[33:42] | They’re imprinting, all right. | 他们记住我了啊 |
[33:45] | “Uncanny tracking ability. | 超乎寻常的追踪能力 |
[33:47] | Can locate each other at great distance”. | 相距遥远也能找到彼此 |
[33:49] | – What about keeping them in line? – Next paragraph. | -怎么能让他们老实点 -看下一段 |
[33:51] | “Are more docile when kept at lower temperatures”. | 低温时较为温顺 |
[33:58] | Cold enough for you? Glad you’re comfortable. Ow! | 够冷了吧 你们舒服就好 |
[34:01] | Hey! This is a finger, this is a fish. | 这是手指 这才是鱼 |
[34:04] | Learn to tell the difference. | 要学会区分 |
[34:08] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们好 |
[34:09] | It’s nice, huh? A little fresh air. | 很不错吧 空气清新 |
[34:13] | It’s not bad if you keep moving. | 你们一直运动的话就不冷了 |
[34:14] | Captain, Bitey, Stinky! | 船长哥 啄啄 臭臭 |
[34:17] | Penguins need it cold, otherwise they get wing mange. | 企鹅需要寒冷的环境 否则翅膀上要生疮的 |
[34:20] | Dad, are you okay? | 老爸你没事吧 |
[34:21] | Yeah. Never better. | 我好极了 |
[34:24] | Let’s take the penguins to the park. | 我们带企鹅去公园玩吧 |
[34:25] | Billy, no. What if they run off? | 不行 比利 企鹅跑了咋办啊 |
[34:29] | You know, maybe they are a little cooped-up in here. | 他们在这里是有些放不开手脚 |
[34:37] | Boy! Look at all this space. | 瞧这冰天雪地的 |
[34:40] | Makes you want to spread out and explore. | 引人入胜邀人探索啊 |
[34:42] | Get lost for a while. | 快从我眼前消失一会吧 |
[35:03] | Flight envy? Really? That’s hilarious. | 你也想飞吗 太搞笑了吧 |
[35:07] | I hate to break it to you, Captain, but those are fins. | 我不忍心告诉你 但你那两片叫鳍 |
[35:10] | I think you might be more fish than fowl. | 你更像鱼而不是鸟 |
[35:14] | Hey, Dad, heads-up! | 老爸 看球 |
[35:15] | Oh! I see how it’s going to be. | 看来要比试比试了 |
[35:17] | All right. Let’s see what you got, Billy. | 好吧 比利 看看你的本事 |
[35:22] | Come on, Janie. Come on. | 来啊 贾妮 |
[35:24] | Let’s get a game going. | 一起玩起来 |
[35:25] | Thanks, but no thanks. | 谢了 但还是算了 |
[35:27] | – Aw! Come on. – Let’s go. | -来吧 -冲啊 |
[35:29] | Little Popper over to Big Popper. | 小波普传给大波普 |
[35:31] | Looking for the flick-on. | 等待传中 |
[35:32] | Pass it. Pass it. | 快传球 |
[35:33] | Back to Little… Nimrod blocks it. | 回传给小…笨笨 断球了 |
[35:35] | Over to Loudy, who dribbles it. | 传给闹闹 闹闹带球向前 |
[35:39] | Flagrant flatulence. | 这味儿真重口 |
[35:40] | Could be a yellow card. | 这动作应该吃黄牌的 |
[35:41] | Lovey controls, beaks it over to Billy, | 逗逗控球 啄给了比利 |
[35:43] | who bends it like Bitey. | 比利护球很像啄啄 |
[35:46] | Better pick it up. Come on, Janie. | 快捡起来吧 来吧 贾妮 |
[35:49] | What are you afraid of? | 你怕什么 |
[35:50] | Can’t beat an old man? | 踢不过我这个老男人吗 |
[35:52] | “O-M-G, I’m too A-D-D to play with D-A-D. | 我去 跟我爸玩真是太无趣了 |
[35:56] | “Frowny face”. | 再加个小哭脸 |
[35:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:01] | All right! | 这就对啦 |
[36:03] | You know, I heard that girls are the weaker sex. | 我听说女生比男生弱 |
[36:05] | Didn’t you hear that, Billy? | 比利 你没听过吗 |
[36:06] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[36:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[36:18] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 老爸 |
[36:20] | It really was an accident. | 真心不是故意的 |
[36:21] | Yeah, I get it. You both have power shots. | 明白 你俩射门力道都很足 |
[36:23] | Mr. Popper. | 波普先生 |
[36:25] | Hey, guess what? I got new contact lenses, | 告诉你 我换了隐形眼镜 |
[36:27] | I.E. I can see more now, | 也就是说我看得更清楚了 |
[36:29] | I.E… I can still see your six illegal pets. | 也就是说…我还是能看见你的六只非法宠物 |
[36:35] | Are we cool now, Hawkeye? | 我说鹰眼侠 够了吗 |
[36:37] | Let’s go, kids. | 孩子们 我们走 |
[36:49] | Hey, everybody. I found him in the lobby. | 你们好啊 我在大厅碰见了他 |
[36:55] | I figured it was like | 我想就像是 |
[36:56] | that time you lost Janie at Macy’s. | 你有次在梅茜店丢了贾妮一样 |
[36:58] | You lost me? | 你把我丢了 |
[36:59] | You were never lost. | 你从没被丢过 |
[37:00] | I simply failed to maintain visual contact. | 我只是没能一直盯着你 |
[37:03] | It was less than an hour. | 还不到一小时呢 |
[37:10] | They are liking it here. | 孩子们很喜欢这儿 |
[37:12] | Do you want to keep them overnight? | 你想让他们在这儿留宿吗 |
[37:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:14] | – Yeah. – Cool. | -真的 -好啊 |
[37:16] | And Rick and I are celebrating. | 还有 我和里克在庆祝 |
[37:18] | – You got the grant. – Yes. | -你单位准假了 -对 |
[37:21] | I’m really happy for you. | 真为你高兴 |
[37:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:24] | You know, I was planning on having them stay at Mom’s | 我计划我俩去加纳的这段时间 |
[37:26] | when we’re in Ghana. | 让孩子们待在我妈那儿 |
[37:27] | You’re actually going to Ghana, then. | 这么说你们真要去加纳了 |
[37:31] | Just for three weeks. | 只去三周而已 |
[37:33] | Maybe they could spend a few nights with you. | 也许孩子们可以跟你待几晚 |
[37:35] | Hey, kids. Do you want to stay the night with your dad? | 孩子们 你们想今晚待在爸爸这儿吗 |
[37:38] | – Yeah. – Sweet. | -想 -好啊 |
[37:39] | – Okay. – All right. | -那行 -好的 |
[37:43] | – Good night. – Good night, Mom. | -晚安 -老妈晚安 |
[37:45] | Good night, Mommy. | 妈咪晚安 |
[37:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:55] | You, too, Loudy. | 闹闹 你也是 |
[37:58] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[38:03] | You like Mom. | 你喜欢老妈 |
[38:05] | I do not. | 才不 |
[38:08] | I mean, I like her. | 我是说 我喜欢她 |
[38:10] | I don’t know if she likes me. | 但我不知道她喜不喜欢我啊 |
[38:12] | Does she talk about me? | 她平时谈论我的事情吗 |
[38:14] | You’re acting weird. | 你的举止怪怪的 |
[38:17] | Look, this is my favorite part, right here. | 看吧 这段我最喜欢了 就是这 |
[38:27] | Mr. Popper, I purchased the special champagne per your request. | 波普先生 我根据您的要求买了这意义非凡的香槟 |
[38:30] | Good. Everything needs to be clockwork at the Guggenheim. | 不错 在古根海姆的一切都应按部就班 |
[38:33] | This could be our last chance with Van Gundy. | 这是我们说服范甘迪最后的机会 |
[38:35] | And should I be procuring a babysitter? | 我用不用派一个保姆 |
[38:36] | Yeahbsolutely. | 妥妥的 |
[38:39] | So we’re talking standard hours. | 时间按标准来 |
[38:40] | A little light housekeeping. | 不用怎么干活 |
[38:42] | And you might want to do that coat up, | 你可能还是要穿上大衣 |
[38:44] | you’ll catch your death in there. | 里面冻的要死 |
[38:45] | But as far as the… | 至于那个… |
[38:47] | When you’re taking care of… | 你照顾的那几个… |
[38:50] | Just plunk them in front of the TV. | 你就把他们落电视前就行 |
[38:52] | – Perfect. – Yeah. | -放心吧 -好的 |
[38:53] | So, should we meet the kids? | 那么 带我见见孩子们吧 |
[38:55] | Sure. Yeah. Come on over. | 好的 跟我来 |
[38:58] | Here they are. | 瞧吧 |
[39:04] | So you will be home by 10:00? | 你晚上十点之前会回来的对吧 |
[39:07] | At the latest. | 不会再晚了 |
[39:08] | Just keep the Chaplin movies going, | 就一直给他们放卓别林电影 |
[39:10] | they’ll zone right out. | 他们就不会乱跑了 |
[39:34] | Hello, Mr. Popper. | 你好 波普先生 |
[39:35] | How are they doing? | 他们怎么样 |
[39:36] | You are worried like a new mother. | 你就像个过度操心的少妇 |
[39:38] | It is adorable. | 他们可爱极了 |
[39:40] | Yeah, I know. Okay, turning my phone off. | 知道了 挂电话了啊 |
[39:42] | Okay. Good night. | 好 晚安 |
[40:07] | I’m hearing shrieking, cackling and trumpeting sounds | 我听到唧唧声 咯咯声 哄哄声 |
[40:10] | coming from that apartment. | 就从那房间传出来 |
[40:12] | Now, either Mr. Popper is hanging out with my mother, | 除此以外 要么就是波普先生跟我妈乱搞 |
[40:14] | or I’m losing my mind. | 要么就是我大脑短路了 |
[40:16] | No, you’re definitely… | 不 你绝对是… |
[40:18] | I am telling you that man is up to something. | 我告诉你 那人肯定在倒什么鬼 |
[40:20] | I hear the pitter-patter of floppy feet | 我听见小脚丫啪嗒啪嗒的的声音 |
[40:23] | coming from inside that apartment. | 从那间屋子传出来 |
[40:24] | I feel like I can hear them now. | 我感觉我仿佛现在就能听到 |
[40:25] | Sorry, Kent. | 对不起 肯特 |
[40:26] | As far as I’m concerned, Mr. Popper is an ideal tenant. | 据我所知 波普先生是房客中的楷模 |
[40:49] | Bubbly. Where is the target? | 淘淘 目标何在 |
[40:52] | Up there, proximate to the Pissarro painting. | 那上面 在皮萨罗的画边上 |
[40:56] | You look pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[41:25] | So, she never did see the flowers… | 事实上 她从没见过那些花儿… |
[41:27] | Mrs. Van Gundy… | 范甘迪女士 |
[41:29] | What a pleasant surprise. | 多么愉快的惊喜 |
[41:30] | Mr. Popper. I wish I could say the same. | 波普先生 真希望我也能这么说 |
[41:35] | You’re dry. I like that. | 您的酒杯空了 太好了 |
[41:36] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[41:38] | Mrs. Van Gundy only drinks Krug. | 范甘迪女士只喝库克 [世界顶级香槟] |
[41:51] | May I? | 可否赏光 |
[41:52] | 1992? It’s a ghastly vintage. | 九二年的 那年收成很糟啊 |
[41:55] | I’ll take the free stuff. | 免费的午餐何乐而不为 |
[41:57] | – Selma! – Oh, Terrence. | -塞尔玛 -泰伦斯 |
[41:59] | Congratulations, Selma. | 祝贺你 塞尔玛 |
[42:01] | Everything is impeccable. | 一切都完美无缺 |
[42:02] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[42:04] | “1992. Ghastly vintage”. | 九二年 收成糟啊 |
[42:07] | “I’ll take the free stuff”. | 免费的午餐何乐而不为 |
[42:08] | “Terrence!” | 泰伦斯 |
[42:17] | Stay in the game. | 重整旗鼓 |
[42:34] | I bet there’s a giant sentence somewhere, | 我想有件大工程 |
[42:36] | looking for an ending. | 还没有得到批复 |
[42:38] | Mr.Popper, if you’re trying to convince me | 波普先生 如果你想劝说我 |
[42:40] | to sell you the Tavern, | 把酒廊卖给你的话 |
[42:42] | I’m afraid you’re wasting your time. | 恐怕你是在耽误时间了 |
[42:45] | Let’s not talk about the Tavern, | 我们不谈酒廊吧 |
[42:46] | because that’s not why I’m here. | 我今天来不是为了这个 |
[42:47] | Mrs. Van Gundy, | 范甘迪女士 |
[42:48] | you want to know what I’m worth. I get that. | 您不是想知道我值什么吗 我展示给您看 |
[42:51] | Mr. Popper, this is the premier cultural event of the season. | 波普先生 这是本季度最重要的文化盛宴 |
[42:55] | I’ve organized this evening very precisely | 今晚是我精心安排的 |
[42:59] | and I can’t have anything disrupting it, | 我不允许任何事情来破坏它 |
[43:02] | especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[43:03] | Now, one might think you would have realized that by now. | 我觉着你现在应该明白了吧 |
[43:07] | What a beautiful piece of music they’re playing down there. | 楼下演奏的音乐多么美妙啊 |
[43:11] | May I have this dance, down there? | 我能邀请您下去跟我跳一支舞吗 |
[43:13] | You’re tenacious, Popper. I’ll give you that. | 你真顽固啊 波普 那就跳一支 |
[43:16] | I hope you can keep up with me. | 希望你能跟上我的舞步 |
[43:18] | Yeah, well, let’s hurry. We’re missing it. | 走着瞧 快点吧 要不就错过了 |
[43:21] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -您先请 -谢谢 |
[43:29] | – Are those penguins? – Must be part of the exhibit. | -那些是企鹅吗 -应该是展览的一部分吧 |
[44:06] | What is that noise? | 什么声音 |
[44:09] | – Popper! – It’s nothing. Stay focused. | -波普 -没什么 注意力集中 |
[44:35] | Get it off me! | 走开 |
[44:37] | Who is responsible for this? | 这是谁搞的鬼 |
[44:41] | My money is on her. | 我赌是她 |
[44:43] | Is this some kind of environmentalist protest? | 这算是环保人士的示威吗 |
[44:50] | This is disgraceful! Don’t lie to me. | 真可耻 别骗我 |
[45:04] | I don’t like you, I don’t need you, | 我不喜欢你们 不需要你们 |
[45:06] | I don’t want you in my life! | 更不想看到你们 |
[45:09] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[45:17] | This guy is a complete amateur. | 这人完全是个菜鸟 |
[45:20] | I just got to pick my moment, then make my move. | 我只需伺机而动 |
[45:25] | Pippi, the Guggenheim was a fiasco. | 皮皮 博物馆之行真是惨败 |
[45:28] | Get me another meeting with Van Gundy. | 再给我安排一次和范甘迪的会面 |
[45:30] | Pronto. | 麻溜点 |
[45:31] | I was going to say that. | 我正要说这个词呢 |
[45:34] | Hey, Dad, come play hide and seek. Captain’s “it”. | 老爸 过来玩藏猫猫 船长哥捉人 |
[45:38] | I’m still not speaking to them. | 我不会跟他们讲话的 |
[45:43] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[45:45] | Nothing. I’m fine. Billy, it’s time to go. | 没事 我很好 比利 咱们该走了 |
[45:48] | – Janie, what happened? – I said I’m fine. | -贾妮 出什么事了 -我说了挺好 |
[45:51] | Hey, I know I kind of blew it before, | 我知道我之前做搞砸了 |
[45:53] | but I’m actually pretty good at giving advice. | 但我还是挺善于提出建议的 |
[45:55] | Mom is here. We’ve got to go. | 老妈到了 我们该走了 |
[45:59] | Janie, come on. I want to help. | 贾妮 拜托 我想帮你 |
[46:01] | Really? Fine. Here it is. | 真的吗 好吧 跟你说 |
[46:04] | Madison broke up with Cooper Keegan | 麦迪逊跟库珀·吉根分手了 |
[46:05] | to go out with Brandon Yee. | 就为了能和布兰登·易在一起 |
[46:07] | – Brandy. – So Cooper texted Brittany to see | -布兰迪 -所以库珀给布丽塔妮发短信 |
[46:08] | if I was going to the Snowball Dance. | 问我去不去冰雪舞会 |
[46:10] | And she is all, “No, she’s not going,” | 结果她说”她不会去的” |
[46:13] | so now I look all desperate and dumb. | 结果现在我就显得又冷又傻 |
[46:16] | So, great, right? | 太好了对吧 |
[46:17] | Cooper is gonna ask me to the Snowball Dance, | 库珀会邀请我去冰雪舞会 |
[46:18] | but he never calls. | 但他不肯打电话 |
[46:19] | And now Brittany’s telling everybody | 现在布丽塔妮又跟大家说 |
[46:21] | that Madison kissed him in the third period. | 麦迪逊三年级的时候亲了他 |
[46:22] | But then I hear that Brittany likes him, too, | 现在我又知道布丽塔妮也喜欢他 |
[46:24] | so I don’t know what to think! | 我现在脑子里一片空白 |
[46:26] | So there it is. What do you got, Dad? | 就这样 你有什么想法吗 爸 |
[46:28] | Well, who is Brittany again? | 那么 布丽塔妮是谁来着 |
[46:31] | Brittany is Madison’s BFF. | 布丽塔妮是麦迪逊最好的朋友 |
[46:33] | Madison’s Big Fat Friend. Got it. | 麦迪逊的肥大朋友 明白 |
[46:36] | Janie! Hold on, hold on. Janie. | 等一下 贾妮 |
[46:40] | Look, sweetheart. Maybe this just wasn’t meant to be. | 听着 宝贝 也许这些都不是有意为之的 |
[46:44] | Don’t waste your tears. | 别浪费眼泪了 |
[46:45] | There’s going to be a lot of other guys. | 天涯何处无芳草 |
[46:48] | I mean, you’re going to go through this over and over. | 我是说 你还会经历许多次这样的事 |
[46:52] | By the time you’re my age, | 等你到了我这个岁数 |
[46:53] | you’re not even going to remember Keaven Coover. | 你根本不会记得基文·库弗是谁 |
[46:56] | Coover Keeven? | 还是库弗·基文来着 |
[46:58] | Kee… Coover… | 基… 库弗… |
[46:59] | Keiver Coover? | 还是基弗·库弗啊 |
[47:01] | So just forget about it and move on? | 忘掉这件事 生活继续吗 |
[47:02] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[47:04] | Great, thanks. I feel much better. | 好啊 谢了 我觉着好多了 |
[47:11] | It’s good advice. | 多好的建议啊 |
[47:13] | You know what, maybe she doesn’t want advice. | 知道吗 也许她不需要建议 |
[47:15] | Maybe she just wants you to be her dad and listen. | 也许她只想你当她的知心老爸 倾听者 |
[47:19] | But what if my advice is amazing? | 但如果我的建议很棒怎么办 |
[47:21] | Good night, Popper. | 晚安 波普 |
[47:23] | It’s a shame to waste it. | 浪费了不用多可惜 |
[47:25] | Madison kissed Keeper Coogan. | 麦迪逊亲了基佩·库根 |
[47:28] | No, Cooper. Cooper! | 不对 库珀 库珀 |
[47:30] | Kissed Cooper… | 亲了库珀 |
[47:32] | What? | 干嘛 |
[47:32] | I can’t get 30 seconds of privacy around here? | 我在这连三十秒的私人时间都没有吗 |
[47:34] | What do you want? Fish? Chaplin? | 你想要什么 鱼还是卓别林 |
[47:37] | I’m not supposed to guess, I’m just supposed to listen. | 我不该猜的 我应该倾听 |
[47:39] | All right, I’m listening. | 好吧 我在听 |
[47:41] | Come on, smart guy, what is it? | 来啊 小神童 要什么 |
[47:43] | What do you wonk? | 你嚷嚷什么 |
[47:51] | Not fair. | 真不公平 |
[47:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[47:57] | Did I do that? | 我做到了对吗 |
[48:01] | Is that what you were trying to tell me? | 你刚才就想告诉我这个对吧吗 |
[48:04] | Hey, anybody else want to try? Come on. | 还有谁想试试 来吧 |
[48:08] | You look full. | 你看着弹药充足嘛 |
[48:10] | Open the bomb bay doors! | 打开弹仓尽情轰炸吧 |
[48:15] | That is some good… | 表现不错… |
[48:20] | Stay! Stay! | 别动 别动 |
[48:27] | Or come. | 跟着也行 |
[48:41] | Dear Lord, thank you for the food we are about to eat. | 感谢主赐予我们的食物 |
[48:45] | Please use your mighty power | 请用你无尽的力量 |
[48:47] | to stop the melting of the polar ice caps. | 阻止北极冰盖融化吧 |
[48:50] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[48:58] | Could you pass the salt? | 帮我递一下盐好吗 |
[48:59] | I’ll get it. | 我还是自己来吧 |
[49:11] | Hey, kids. Check this out. | 孩子们 看好了 |
[49:15] | Everybody ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[49:17] | And, | 开始 |
[49:18] | shuffle, ball, step. Shuffle, ball, lunge. | 左边一小步 右边一大步 |
[49:22] | Step, ball, change. Step, ball, change. Step, ball, change. | 慢慢转身 慢慢转身 |
[49:25] | Word! | 然后说 |
[49:28] | And the Tony goes to Mamma Mia! | 本来台词应该是”妈妈咪呀”的 |
[49:30] | because somebody didn’t show up for rehearsals. | 因为某人没来排练 |
[49:32] | Not mentioning names. | 就不说他名字了 |
[49:34] | Nimrod. | 笨笨 |
[49:35] | That’s awesome. | 帅呆了 |
[49:36] | – Pretty cool, huh? – Yeah. | -不错吧 -对啊 |
[49:40] | Good job, you guys. | 干得不错 伙计们 |
[49:43] | Whatever it is, I’m here for you, sweetie. | 不管怎样 我都在你身边 宝贝 |
[49:46] | Relax, it’s no big deal. | 别紧张 没大事儿 |
[49:49] | But Cooper Keegan just asked me to the Snowball Dance. | 实际上库珀·吉根刚邀请我去冰雪舞会了 |
[49:52] | Cooper Keegan! | 库珀·吉根 |
[49:53] | Oh, my gosh. I need a dress. | 天哪 我得买条裙子 |
[49:55] | OMG LGB1[Let’s go buy one] OMG. LGB1. | |
[49:58] | – What? – Oh, my God. Let’s go buy one. | -什么 -天哪 咱们去买一条 |
[50:00] | You mean you? | 你是说跟你吗 |
[50:02] | Yeahbsolutely. | 妥妥的 |
[50:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:14] | Dad, I look terrible in all of these. | 爸 这些我穿着都可傻了 |
[50:17] | Well, I would love to see one of them. | 我会很想看其中一条的 |
[50:19] | I tell you what, whatever you’ve got on right now, | 跟你说 无论你现在穿着哪一条 |
[50:21] | just bring it on out to the viewing area so we can view it. | 都拉出来遛遛 |
[50:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[50:34] | Wow. You actually look beautiful. | 你看上去真漂亮 |
[50:38] | Yeah, right. | 这样啊 |
[50:40] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[50:43] | You’re an angel. | 你是个天使 |
[50:46] | Shut up. | 快别说了 |
[50:53] | I made that. | 我做的 |
[50:54] | What? | 你说什么 |
[50:56] | I’ll tell you about it later. | 回头再告诉你 |
[50:57] | – Hi, birds. – Hi, birds. | -小鸟们好 -小鸟们好 |
[51:00] | Let me get you a snack. | 我来喂你们点儿吃的 |
[51:11] | OMG. | 我勒个去 |
[51:16] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[51:18] | No. | 不会吧 |
[51:25] | No! | 不会吧 |
[51:29] | Lovey. | 逗逗 |
[51:34] | Eggs? | 蛋吗 |
[51:36] | So, baby penguins? | 这么说 小企鹅喽 |
[51:39] | Baby penguins! | 小企鹅 |
[51:40] | Or a three-penguin omelet. | 或者做成煎企鹅蛋 |
[51:42] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[51:48] | – Amanda. – Hello? | -阿曼达 -你好 |
[51:50] | You got to come over. | 你得过来一趟 |
[51:56] | – Hey. – Oh. You brought Rick. | -嗨 -你把里克带来了 |
[51:59] | Yeah, we were on a date. Be nice. | 是啊 我们正约会呢 友善点 |
[52:01] | Greetings, little friend. | 你们好啊 小伙计 |
[52:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么呀 |
[52:09] | Rick, Bitey. Bitey, Rick. | 里克 这是啄啄 啄啄 这是里克 |
[52:15] | Who’s this fella? | 这位是谁 |
[52:18] | Stinky. | 臭臭 |
[52:19] | – That’s his way of saying “Greetings”. – Yeah. | -这是他打招呼的方式 -了解 |
[52:25] | Hey, you know what? I’ll meet you in the car. | 我还是在车里等你吧 |
[52:29] | Come on, you got to see this. Come on. | 来啊 你得看看这个 快来 |
[52:31] | What… What am I looking at? What… | 看什么啊 |
[52:33] | Just a miracle, that’s all. | 一个奇迹而已 |
[52:37] | Hold on, is that… | 等下 那是… |
[52:39] | – Eggs. Three of them. | 蛋 三颗蛋 |
[52:42] | Amazing. | 真神奇 |
[52:43] | Hey, look who is a new dad again. Huh? | 某某人又当爸爸了 |
[52:46] | It’s really kind of cool. | 真的很奇妙 |
[52:47] | They use those stones to make their nest. | 他们用石头做窝 |
[52:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[52:52] | Nimrod hasn’t quite figured it out yet. | 笨笨还没明白是怎么回事 |
[52:55] | Yeah, but look. He’s so attentive. | 但你看啊 他多专注 |
[52:57] | They have to separate for long periods of time | 他们不得不分离很长一段时间 |
[53:00] | just to find fish. | 仅仅为了找食物 |
[53:03] | It must be kind of hard on them. Huh? | 他们生活也挺艰辛 对吧 |
[53:05] | They always get back together, though. | 尽管如此 他们还是会回到一起 |
[53:08] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[53:10] | It’s natural. | 这是自然规律 |
[53:12] | Mom, Dad wants to know if you’ll have dinner with him. | 老妈 爸想知道你能不能跟他一起吃个饭 |
[53:15] | What? | 谁说的 |
[53:15] | Billy, I don’t know if that’s… | 比利 我不知道这是否… |
[53:17] | Mom, just do it. | 妈 你就去一次吧 |
[53:21] | What do you think of this shirt? | 你觉着这件衬衫怎么样 |
[53:23] | Does it make me look pale? | 把我的脸衬得很苍白吗 |
[53:25] | I know they are. It’s a little cold in here. | 我知道是这样 这儿有点冷啊 |
[53:28] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子啊 |
[53:31] | Nice. You were going to let me go out like that. | 好啊 你打算让我就这样出门是吧 |
[53:34] | Some friend you are. | 择友不慎啊 |
[53:36] | I got a reservation at Jean-Georges, | 我预订了JG的位子[法式餐厅] |
[53:38] | which is almost impossible unless you’re dating The Donald. | 除非你约了唐老鸭 否则根本没位子 |
[53:42] | Which I am not willing to do. | 不过我才不想跟他吃饭 |
[53:44] | Are you guys going to be okay? | 你们会安分守己对吧 |
[53:46] | Not that I don’t trust you. | 不是我不信任你们啊 |
[53:48] | I just worry, that’s all. | 只是未雨绸缪而已 |
[53:54] | Pipperoni. | 皮皮罗妮 |
[53:55] | Mr. Popper, Van Gundy phoned… | 波普先生 范甘迪来电话了 |
[53:57] | requesting your presence at the property in the park. | 希望您出席在公园举行的发布会 |
[53:59] | – Now? – Please be punctual. | -现在吗 -请务必准时 |
[54:01] | Okay, tell her I’ll be there. | 告诉她我会到的 |
[54:04] | I guess I’ll kill two birds with one stone. | 看来要来个一石二鸟了 |
[54:08] | It’s a metaphor. | 这是个比喻 |
[54:16] | Yeah, we’d prefer to sit over here. Yeah. | 我们想坐这里 |
[54:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:27] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:32] | Are you looking for someone? | 你在找谁吗 |
[54:33] | No. Just taking in the ambience of the room. | 没有 只是感受一下这里的气氛 |
[54:37] | It hasn’t changed in 30 years. | 三十年来都没变过 |
[54:38] | It’s got sort of a decaying charm. | 它带有一种颓败的美 |
[54:46] | – Okay, what is it with that table? – What? | -那个位置有什么问题吗 -你说什么 |
[54:48] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你像见了鬼一样 |
[54:50] | No, I’m fine. | 没有 我很好 |
[54:52] | Thom, it’s me. | 托马 你可以对我说啊 |
[54:57] | My dad used to bring me here whenever he was home. | 每次我爸爸回家都会带我来这里 |
[54:59] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[55:01] | That was our table. | 我们就坐在那里 |
[55:03] | He used to give me these souvenirs he’d bring | 他每次都会带回一些纪念品 |
[55:05] | from his incredible adventures on the road. | 都是他神奇历险的产物 |
[55:09] | It was about the only time I ever got to see him. | 只有在那个时候我才能见到他 |
[55:13] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[55:15] | It’s actually a good memory. | 其实是很美好的回忆 |
[55:18] | Sometimes they’re the worst. | 有时又是最糟糕的 |
[55:22] | We were married for 15 years, | 我们结婚十五年来 |
[55:25] | and you have never told me that. | 你从来没对我说过这些 |
[55:27] | Hmm. | 是啊 |
[55:29] | You are a complicated man, Mr. Popper. | 你真是让人捉摸不透啊 波普先生 |
[55:38] | I don’t know. I think this old place has still got it. | 不知道 我觉得这个老地方还是很有感觉 |
[55:43] | Where are we going? | 去哪儿 |
[55:44] | That’s for me to know and you to find adorable. | 据我所知那个地方你肯定会喜欢 |
[55:47] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[55:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[55:53] | Right, left. Right, left. Right. | 右 左 右 左 右 |
[55:57] | Well, we’re out of the medals. | 虽然没人给我们颁奖 |
[55:58] | But we had a good time. | 但我们玩得挺开心 |
[56:00] | Nice trick. | 滑的不错 |
[56:03] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 真不敢想象我们居然在滑冰 |
[56:06] | I brought a girl here once, a long time ago. | 很早以前 我带一个女孩来过这里 |
[56:08] | It was closed, so we broke in and stole skates. | 当时这没开门 我们就爬进来偷了冰鞋 |
[56:11] | She sounds amazing. | 听起来真有意思 |
[56:13] | I thought so. | 我也是这么想的 |
[56:14] | Then she got on the ice, and she was kind of a clutz. | 但是一开始滑冰她就变得笨手笨脚的 |
[56:19] | I think she was just trying to impress you. | 我觉得她是想吸引你注意 |
[56:21] | You remember the boathouse? | 你还记得在船库那次吗 |
[56:22] | Oh, the boathouse. | 啊 船库 |
[56:25] | – Yeah, it was surprisingly warm in there. – Yes, it was. | -那里特别暖和 真是不可思议 -没错 |
[56:29] | – Yeah. – Yep. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[56:38] | I don’t know what happened there. | 我都忘了是怎么回事儿了 |
[56:41] | I think we just hit a rough patch. | 只是摔了个跟头 遇到点困难 |
[56:45] | I’ll race you. | 看谁滑得快 |
[56:53] | That’s good, you got it. | 不错 给你 |
[56:57] | Want some more? Want some more? | 还想要吗 还吃吗 |
[56:59] | – You let him in? – He had a badge. | -你怎么能放他进来 -他有徽章 |
[57:01] | – A badge from the zoo. – Look at this. | -那是动物园的 -看这儿 |
[57:04] | Hey! Step away from the penguins. | 离我的企鹅远点儿 |
[57:06] | These birds have eggs, Mr. Popper. | 这些企鹅下蛋了 波普先生 |
[57:08] | They need a full veterinary workup. | 它们需要接受兽医的全面检查 |
[57:10] | Yeah? Well, if I get worked up, | 是吗 我劝你别来惹我 |
[57:11] | you’re going to need a workup of your face. | 否则就别想保住你的小脸儿 |
[57:14] | Really? | 是吗 |
[57:16] | You’ve got some interesting ideas about animal care, Mr. Popper. | 我看你对照顾动物很有研究啊 波普先生 |
[57:19] | You stick them in front of the TV? | 让它们正对着电视 |
[57:21] | Yeah. Chaplin. A classic. | 卓别林 那可是经典 |
[57:23] | You’ve got one nesting in the produce bin of your refrigerator. | 让一只直接住在冰箱放菜的格子里 |
[57:28] | Just shows what you know. That’s a cheese drawer. | 不知道了吧你 那是放奶酪的 |
[57:31] | Fish fillet sandwich with tartar sauce? | 还有鱼肉三明治加蛋黄酱 |
[57:34] | Is this your idea of a healthy animal diet? | 你觉得这是健康的动物食谱吗 |
[57:36] | Ooh! Evidence! Call CSI. | 找到物证啦 快通知CSI |
[57:40] | You planted this. | 你这是栽赃陷害 |
[57:41] | You have no idea what you’re doing with these birds. | 你都不知道你对它们做了些什么 |
[57:44] | Like you’re some kind of penguin expert. | 说得好像自己是企鹅专家一样 |
[57:47] | I am a penguin expert. | 我的确是企鹅专家 |
[57:49] | Yeah, but… Yeah, okay. | 好吧 但是 好吧 |
[57:52] | It’s time for me to take these birds | 现在我要把它们带到一个 |
[57:54] | and put them in a proper home. | 适合它们居住的地方 |
[57:55] | You aren’t giving them what they need. | 它们需要的东西你给不了 |
[57:57] | I am giving them exactly what they need. | 我给的就是它们想要的 |
[58:00] | What? What are you giving them? | 什么 你给了它们什么 |
[58:02] | I am giving them love. | 我给予了它们爱 |
[58:04] | Love? | 爱 |
[58:05] | Well, it sounds weird when you make me say it. | 一说出来怎么这么别扭 |
[58:07] | These aren’t children, Mr. Popper. They’re animals. | 它们不是小孩儿 波普先生 它们是动物 |
[58:10] | They need food. They need snow. | 它们需要食物 需要雪 |
[58:12] | And every once in a while, one of them needs to be eaten by a whale. | 时不时的还要被鲸鱼叼走一两只 |
[58:15] | Hey! | 说什么呢你 |
[58:17] | You want to know who they love? | 你知道它们爱谁吗 |
[58:18] | I’ll tell you who they love. | 让我来告诉你吧 |
[58:20] | Whoever is holding the fish. | 谁手里有鱼它们就爱谁 |
[58:32] | Traitors. | 一群叛徒 |
[58:35] | Wake up, Popper. | 醒醒吧 波普 |
[58:37] | These penguins can only survive in the zoo or Antarctica. | 这些企鹅只能在动物园或南极生活 |
[58:40] | So, sooner or later, I will take these penguins. | 总有一天 我会把它们带走的 |
[58:45] | Omega-3s, Pip. | Omega-3s脂肪酸 皮儿 |
[58:47] | Penguins are way ahead of us on this. | 在这方面企鹅可比我们有研究 |
[58:48] | Mr. Popper, I’m perplexed. | 波普先生 我不明白 |
[58:50] | How does this pertain to the Van Gundy problem? | 这跟范甘迪项目有什么关系 |
[58:52] | Van Gundy? Lots of that. Lots of that. | 范甘迪 多拿点儿那个 多拿点儿 |
[58:54] | Please tell me you have a plan. | 我想您已经计划好了吧 |
[58:56] | I always have a plan, Pippi. | 我每次都有备而来 皮皮 |
[59:00] | They’re fresh. | 都是新鲜的 |
[59:01] | Oh, really? Why do I smell bleach? | 是吗 我明明闻到了漂白粉的味道 |
[59:04] | Mr. Popper, we’re being pressed for progress. | 波普先生 我们时间不多了 |
[59:06] | Perhaps I could pamper the penguins for you. | 也许我可以帮您照看企鹅 |
[59:08] | You need to procure your promotion. | 您得加快进度 |
[59:10] | No, Pippi. What we need is squid, and plenty of them. | 不 皮皮 我们需要的是鱿鱼 越多越好 |
[59:14] | The weather outside is frightful | 屋外的天气寒冷冻人 |
[59:17] | The fire is so delightful | 屋里的火炉温暖迷人 |
[59:19] | Since there’s no place to go | 既然我已经无处可去 |
[59:21] | Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! | 就让这雪尽情的下吧 下吧 下吧 |
[59:26] | Oh! Good morning, kids. Babies on the way. | 早上好孩子们 时间就快要到 |
[59:28] | Got to get ready. | 得赶紧准备好 |
[59:31] | Young Gentoos need an ice shelf at 28 degrees. A little powder on top. | 小企鹅需要一个28度的冰架 上面撒点儿雪 |
[59:34] | That’s right. I’m kind of a penguin expert. | 没错 我现在算是半个企鹅专家了 |
[59:39] | Hey, not in the house, young lady. | 不能在屋子里打 女士 |
[59:41] | Besides, when you pack this stuff down, you could really hurt somebody. | 而且 要是把它们压得太实 还可能伤到别人 |
[59:45] | Come on, let’s get him, Billy! | 来啊 比利 快打他 |
[59:55] | You’re begging for it. | 你会后悔的 |
[59:57] | Here, hold on. Look how much can go in this hat! | 给你 别跑 看看这帽子能装多少 |
[59:59] | Look how much can go in this hat! | 看看这帽子能装多少 |
[1:00:01] | Ah! | 看啊 |
[1:00:03] | Uh-oh! | 完了 |
[1:00:04] | Grab a pen, Popper. | 去拿支笔吧 波普 |
[1:00:05] | I’m going to hook you up with the number of a very good moving company. | 我会帮你找几个不错的搬家公司的 |
[1:00:16] | I think I hear your mama calling. | 我好像听见你妈给你打电话来了 |
[1:00:17] | Kent! Kent! | 肯特 肯特 |
[1:00:21] | You’re only delaying the inevitable, Popper. | 这是早晚的事儿 波普 |
[1:00:24] | I’ll be telling the board about this. | 我会向居委会投诉的 |
[1:00:29] | Kids, wake up. You don’t want to miss this. | 孩子们 醒醒 要是错过了你会后悔的 |
[1:00:33] | What are we doing? | 我们在干嘛 |
[1:00:35] | Shh! | 小点儿声 |
[1:00:41] | Wow. Cool. | 真有意思 |
[1:00:52] | Here it comes. | 出来了 |
[1:00:55] | – It’s coming. – Look at that. | -出来了 -快看啊 |
[1:01:05] | – Dad, look. – Yeah. | -快看 爸爸 -恩 |
[1:01:07] | – Holy cow, another one. – Look, look, look. | -天哪 又一只 -快看快看 |
[1:01:10] | It’s another one. | 又出来一只 |
[1:01:13] | Reminds me of you guys. | 我想起你们出生那天 |
[1:01:29] | Rangers on a breakaway! They’re out in the open ice. | 突击员逃跑啦 他们来到了冰面上 |
[1:01:31] | Crosby! There’s nothing but daylight! | 克罗斯比 他们之间没有任何阻隔 |
[1:01:34] | – No way. – Can Crosby back-check? Back-check! | -追不到我 -克罗斯比可以阻截吗 阻截 |
[1:01:37] | – Oh! Sorry. – Hey, Dad. | -抱歉 -你好 爸爸 |
[1:01:40] | – I got your number, okay? – Ooh! I’m so scared. | -我逮得住你好吧 -我好怕怕 |
[1:01:46] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:01:48] | The place is coming together, huh? | 这地方看起来不错吧 |
[1:01:50] | Or apart. | 是快被你们拆了吧 |
[1:01:53] | Captain’s still waiting to be a dad, huh? | 船长还在等着做爸爸吗 |
[1:01:55] | Mom. Yeah, that’s right. A woman can be a captain. | 是妈妈 没错 女人也可以做船长 |
[1:01:59] | We don’t tolerate gender bias in this house. | 这里不允许性别歧视 |
[1:02:01] | – Really? – Cross-checking is okay, though. | -真的吗 -但是可以横杆阻截 |
[1:02:08] | – Five minutes for fighting. – Oh, man. | -对打五分钟 -天哪 |
[1:02:11] | You promise to call me when it hatches. | 答应我它一出壳就给我打电话 |
[1:02:12] | Promise. Any day now. | 没问题 随时都有可能 |
[1:02:22] | Don’t worry, Captain. | 别担心 船长 |
[1:02:25] | The little fella is just taking his time. | 小家伙只是需要点儿时间 |
[1:02:28] | And I bet he’ll be a great flyer. | 我相信它肯定很会飞 |
[1:02:32] | You’re falling asleep. | 你快睡着了 |
[1:02:34] | No, I’m not. | 没有 |
[1:02:35] | Hmm. It must be me. | 那就是我快睡着了 |
[1:02:38] | You really should go to bed. | 你真得去睡觉了 |
[1:02:40] | Uh-uh. | 不去 |
[1:02:42] | I’m not leaving him. He’s a Popper. | 我不能离开它 他是波普家的一员 |
[1:02:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:03:02] | Oh! Hey, guys. | 哦 你们好啊 |
[1:03:04] | We’ve left seven messages. | 我们给你留了七条信息 |
[1:03:06] | You look terrible, Popper. | 波普你看起来糟透了 |
[1:03:07] | We haven’t heard anything about the Tavern. | 绿野那边一点消息都没有 |
[1:03:09] | – What have you been doing? – Uh. Well… Um… | -你这些天在干嘛 -我…我… |
[1:03:12] | I’m sure Pippi told you, I’ve been kind of fighting a cold. | 我想皮皮肯定告诉你们了 我得了感冒 |
[1:03:15] | Pneumonia. | 是肺炎 |
[1:03:17] | Move! | 让开 |
[1:03:20] | What the… | 这你… |
[1:03:21] | If I’d have known you guys were coming, I’d have cleaned this place up, | 要是知道你们要来 我肯定会打扫打扫 |
[1:03:25] | fired up the old Zamboni. | 用磨冰机清理一下 |
[1:03:29] | The maid comes on Wednesdays. | 钟点工星期三才来 |
[1:03:35] | He’s gone insane. | 他疯了 |
[1:03:37] | I’ve seen this before. | 我见过这种情况 |
[1:03:38] | This is exactly what happened with Howard Hughes. | 霍华德·休斯就是这么疯掉的 |
[1:03:40] | Because you’re old. | 因为你老了 |
[1:03:41] | Popper. | 波普 |
[1:03:43] | The Tavern? | 绿野怎么办 |
[1:03:44] | Oh! The Tavern. | 绿野啊 |
[1:03:46] | The Tavern is an interesting project. | 绿野酒廊是个很有意思的项目 |
[1:03:49] | I have lots of ideas about the Tavern. | 对这个项目我有很多想法 |
[1:03:50] | For God’s sakes, man! Pull yourself together. | 看在上帝的份儿上 振作起来吧 |
[1:03:53] | Your house is full of penguins. | 你家里全是企鹅 |
[1:03:56] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:03:59] | I know how it looks. | 我知道这看起来很奇怪 |
[1:04:01] | But it’s just one more egg. | 只要再等这个蛋孵出来就好 |
[1:04:02] | And as soon as it hatches, I’m there. | 它一出壳 我就去上班 |
[1:04:05] | Franklin, how long have I worked for you? | 富兰克林 我跟着你多少年了 |
[1:04:07] | You know how many soccer games I’ve skipped? | 我错过了多少场足球赛 |
[1:04:09] | And dance recitals? | 还有舞蹈表演会 |
[1:04:11] | What are we doing this for, anyway? | 我们这么干到底是为什么 |
[1:04:17] | There are just some things you can’t afford to miss. | 有些东西错过就再也不在了 |
[1:04:21] | It’s too late, we’ve lost him. Popper, you’re fired. | 太晚了 他没救了 波普 你被解雇了 |
[1:04:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:30] | Best of luck in your future endeavors, Popper. | 波普 祝你日后好运 |
[1:04:35] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:14] | Hatch, hatch, hatch, hatch! | 出来 出来 出来 出来 |
[1:05:17] | Hatch, hatch, hatch! Hatch, hatch, hatch! | 出来 出来 出来啊 出来 出来 出来啊 |
[1:05:20] | Okay, it’s going to happen. I feel it. It’s happening. | 要出来了 我能感觉到 要出来了 |
[1:05:24] | It’s happening right now. It’s happening right now. | 就要出来了 就要出来了 |
[1:05:26] | I’m going to give it the touch. | 让我来摸它一下 |
[1:05:27] | Total belief. Total faith. | 全心全意 注入我的全部信念 |
[1:05:30] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:05:57] | Mmm. | 好吧 |
[1:06:11] | I tried to warn you, Mr. Popper. | 我试着警告过你 波普先生 |
[1:06:14] | You’re just not equipped for this. | 你做不了这个 |
[1:06:18] | Maybe you should let me take care of them for a while. | 也许你该让我照顾它们一段时间 |
[1:06:48] | What if the Statue of Liberty | 要是自由女神像 |
[1:06:53] | had a friend? | 有个朋友会怎么样 |
[1:06:54] | Okay, people! | 好了 同志们 |
[1:06:56] | No more loafing around. | 别再懒懒散散了 |
[1:06:58] | What’s the matter, folks? | 怎么了 你们 |
[1:06:59] | You’ve never seen a zombie before? | 没见过僵尸吗 |
[1:07:01] | That’s right, it’s the Dawn of the Dead. I’m eating brains and taking names. | 没错 活死人来了 我要吃了你们的脑子带走你们的名字 |
[1:07:05] | Marshall, get Zoning on the phone, | 马歇尔 把祖宁接进来 |
[1:07:07] | I want to know how soon we can break ground. | 我要知道什么时候可以开始动工 |
[1:07:09] | Remind them of our donation to the Mayor’s re-election fund. | 提醒他们我们资助过市长竞选连任 |
[1:07:12] | Boy, I never get tired of looking at New York from here. | 天啊 从这里怎么看纽约我都看不厌 |
[1:07:15] | I love what you’ve done with the place. | 这里整的真是不错 |
[1:07:16] | Popper, what are you doing here? | 波普 你来这干嘛 |
[1:07:18] | I’m on a mission of mercy, Franklin. I decided to take you back. | 我来救火 富兰克林 咱们重归于好 |
[1:07:21] | You’re taking us back? We fired you. | 重归于好 我们解雇了你 |
[1:07:24] | All is forgiven then, don’t worry about it. | 我原谅你们了 别担心 |
[1:07:26] | Let me bring you up to speed. | 让我带你们加快进度吧 |
[1:07:27] | I’ve been playing hardball with Van Gundy. | 我对范甘迪采取了强硬手段 |
[1:07:29] | I told her kids we were offering $100 million. | 我告诉她的孩子我们会出一亿美元 |
[1:07:32] | I suggested they make her life difficult | 我让他们在她跟我们签合同之前 |
[1:07:34] | until she accepts, | 让她的生活举步维艰 |
[1:07:36] | so they’ve all moved back home. | 所以他们都搬回家住了 |
[1:07:38] | Mrs. Van Gundy has planned a press conference for tomorrow. | 范甘迪女士决定在明天开新闻发布会 |
[1:07:40] | She wants us all present. | 她希望我们都能出席 |
[1:07:42] | If you’ll excuse us, | 如果没有别的事情的话 |
[1:07:44] | we have to unpack. | 我们要去收拾东西了 |
[1:07:47] | Popper’s back! | 波普回来了 |
[1:07:50] | Oh, hey, guys! | 孩子们你们好 |
[1:07:51] | – Hey, Dad. – Hi. | -你好 爸爸 -你好 |
[1:07:52] | Hey, how are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:07:54] | Yeah, Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吧 |
[1:07:55] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:07:57] | Before you go in there, | 在你们进去之前 |
[1:07:59] | I think I should tell you, there has been a couple of changes. | 我得告诉你们 里面有点儿不一样了 |
[1:08:12] | Where are they? | 企鹅哪儿去了 |
[1:08:13] | They’re okay, they’re fine. They’re at the zoo. | 它们很好 它们没问题 它们在动物园 |
[1:08:16] | And you know what? It’s really the best place for them. | 而且你们知道吗 那里是它们最好的去处 |
[1:08:18] | They’re probably in an icy pool right now. | 它们说不定正在一个冰池子里游泳呢 |
[1:08:19] | All the fish they can eat. Full-time penguin masseuse. | 可以吃各种鱼 还有全天候按摩服务 |
[1:08:22] | The whole thing’s being narrated by Morgan Freeman. | 就像摩根·弗里曼所说的那样 |
[1:08:25] | You sent them away to some cage? | 你把它们送进了笼子里 |
[1:08:27] | Billy, they’re birds. They don’t feel things the way we do. | 比利 它们是企鹅 感觉不出有什么区别 |
[1:08:32] | – Thom, I don’t think… – Don’t bother, Mom. | -托马 我不觉得… -别说了 妈妈 |
[1:08:33] | Come on, guys. | 别这样 |
[1:08:35] | We had fun, but it’s time to get back to reality. | 我们玩得很开心 但是总要回到现实 |
[1:08:38] | We got soccer. We got the Snowball Dance. | 我们可以踢足球 可以跳圆舞 |
[1:08:40] | I’m not going to the stupid Snowball Dance. | 我不去那个愚蠢的圆舞会了 |
[1:08:45] | Cooper Keegan asked somebody else. | 库珀·吉根邀请了别人 |
[1:08:47] | Janie, | 贾妮 |
[1:08:50] | sometimes boys are gonna disappoint you. | 有时候男孩子的确会让你失望 |
[1:08:53] | I’m not disappointed in him. | 我不是对他失望 |
[1:08:56] | Janie! | 贾妮 |
[1:09:01] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[1:09:03] | How about feel something? | 你有点儿感情行不行 |
[1:09:04] | Oh! | 天哪 |
[1:09:06] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[1:09:07] | I feel great. | 我感觉好极了 |
[1:09:10] | I saw you with that egg. | 我看到了你跟那个蛋在一起时的样子 |
[1:09:12] | I saw you! | 我感觉得到 |
[1:09:12] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是真正的我 |
[1:09:14] | That was a dream where people live with penguins. | 那只是个梦 在梦里人跟企鹅住在一起 |
[1:09:16] | And their kids love them. And all the eggs hatch. | 他们的孩子都爱他们 所有的蛋都可以孵化 |
[1:09:18] | So wake up! | 所以醒醒吧 |
[1:09:26] | I think I just did. | 我现在真是清醒了 |
[1:09:29] | And Rick wanted to extend the Ghana trip, turn it into a vacation. | 里克想把戛纳之旅延长成一次度假 |
[1:09:34] | Are you okay with that, Popper? | 你对这没意见吧 波普 |
[1:09:38] | Yeahbsolutely. | 妥妥的 |
[1:10:02] | Pipsi-Cola. | 皮皮卡丘 |
[1:10:03] | Mr. Popper, we’re pulling up presently. | 波普先生 我们这就到了 |
[1:10:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:11] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[1:10:36] | My dearest Tommy, | 我最亲爱的汤米 |
[1:10:38] | in all my travels… | 在我人生的旅途中 |
[1:10:40] | I’ve never encountered a creature quite so wise as this. | 我从未见过比它更聪明的动物了 |
[1:10:44] | You see, once it loves you, it never leaves your side. | 因为一旦它爱上了你就再也不会离开你 |
[1:10:47] | I’m sorry, Son, that it took me so long to learn that lesson. | 我很抱歉 儿子 直到现在我在明白这个道理 |
[1:10:52] | But I hope there’s still time for you. | 但我希望你现在明白还不算太晚 |
[1:10:55] | Give your little ones a hug from Grandpa. | 替我这个爷爷抱抱你的孩子吧 |
[1:10:57] | And hold them as close as you can for as long as you can. | 抱得紧一些 久一些 |
[1:11:01] | Bald Eagle, over and out. | 秃鹰 完毕 通话结束 |
[1:11:15] | All right, everybody in. Let’s go. | 好了 所有人都上车 我们走 |
[1:11:18] | We don’t want to go to your stupid press conference. | 我们不想参加你那个愚蠢的记者会 |
[1:11:23] | – We’re not going to the press conference. – Pardon? | -我们不去记者会 -什么 |
[1:11:25] | – Driver, take us to the zoo. – What? | -司机 带我们去动物园 -什么 |
[1:11:28] | We’re getting our penguins back. | 我们去把企鹅要回来 |
[1:11:30] | – Yes! – Yes! | -太棒了 -太棒了 |
[1:11:39] | Mr. Popper, | 波普先生 |
[1:11:40] | late as usual. | 又迟到了 |
[1:11:44] | Call him. | 给他打电话 |
[1:11:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:11:47] | Cooper-freaking-Keegan. | 天煞的库珀·吉根 |
[1:11:49] | But, Dad… | 但是 爸爸… |
[1:11:50] | Sweetie, you’ve got to put your heart out there. | 亲爱的 你得全身心投入 |
[1:11:51] | And it might get broken, | 可能会受伤 |
[1:11:53] | but that’s how you know you have one. | 只有这样你才知道你还有真感情 |
[1:11:55] | Call him. | 打给他吧 |
[1:11:56] | Dad, I don’t even really like him anymore. | 爸爸 我现在不喜欢他了 |
[1:12:01] | I just got the name down. | 我好不容易才记住那个名字 |
[1:12:02] | But thanks. | 还是谢谢你 |
[1:12:05] | – Call her. – Who? | -打给她 -谁 |
[1:12:07] | Mom-freaking-Mom. | “天煞”的老妈 |
[1:12:09] | I don’t really like her anymore. | 反正我也不喜欢她了 |
[1:12:10] | I’m kidding. Give me that. | 开什么玩笑 给我 |
[1:12:23] | Hold on. Sorry. | 等一下 抱歉 |
[1:12:25] | Hey, Janie. What’s up? | 贾妮 怎么了 |
[1:12:26] | Amanda, hi. Look, | 阿曼达 听着 |
[1:12:31] | I know this is a total Hail Mary, | 可能我这么求你也无济于事 |
[1:12:33] | but please don’t go to Ghana. | 但别去加纳行吗 |
[1:12:36] | Thom, are you kidding me right now? | 托马 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:12:38] | If you go there with him, | 如果你跟他走了 |
[1:12:40] | then it becomes a relationship, and… | 恋爱了 然后… |
[1:12:42] | I’m not asking for you to just jump right back in with me. | 我并没要求你立马跟我合好 |
[1:12:44] | I just want one more date. | 再跟我约会一次吧 |
[1:12:46] | Just stay and go on one more date with me. | 留下来再跟我约会一次 |
[1:12:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:12:57] | Long pauses are good, right? | 长时间的沉默是好事 对吧 |
[1:12:58] | It means she’s thinking. | 那表示她在思考 |
[1:13:01] | Where are you going to take me this time, Popper? | 你这次打算带我去哪 波普 |
[1:13:03] | Another landmark you’re planning to tear down? | 另一个你想拆毁的建筑 |
[1:13:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:07] | The kids and I are going to visit some old friends. | 孩子们和我要去拜访些老朋友 |
[1:13:23] | Two children, one adult. | 两个小孩 一个大人 |
[1:13:25] | Make that two adults. | 两个大人 |
[1:13:27] | Mom! Yes! | 妈妈 太好了 |
[1:13:28] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 别想得太美 |
[1:13:30] | It’s just a second date. | 只是第二次约会而已 |
[1:13:32] | And it better be a good one. | 但愿这次能靠谱点 |
[1:13:34] | Yeahabsolutely. | 妥妥的 |
[1:13:35] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 进去了 |
[1:13:40] | Okay, guys, we’re here to get you | 好了 伙计们 我们来带你们 |
[1:13:44] | out. | 离开了 |
[1:13:45] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这 |
[1:13:47] | These aren’t our guys. | 这不是我们的企鹅 |
[1:13:49] | No, they’re not. | 不 绝对不是 |
[1:13:54] | Where are my penguins? | 我的企鹅在哪里 |
[1:13:55] | I’m going to call you back. | 迟点打给你 |
[1:13:56] | Mr. Popper, they’re not your penguins. | 波普先生 它们可不是你的企鹅 |
[1:13:59] | Don’t give us the runaround, slick. Why aren’t they out there? | 别忽悠我们 他们为什么没在那里 |
[1:14:02] | Because we already have penguins. | 因为动物园已经有企鹅了 |
[1:14:05] | What we don’t have is an emu. | 但我们没有鸸鹋 |
[1:14:06] | Or a Komodo dragon. | 也没有科摩多龙 |
[1:14:09] | Or a Bengal tiger. | 也没有孟加拉虎 |
[1:14:10] | – What are you talking about? – Trading, Mr. Popper. | -你在说什么 -交换 波普先生 |
[1:14:13] | Zoos do it all the time. Same as sports teams. | 动物园常常交换动物 就像体育团队 |
[1:14:16] | 纽约扬基棒球队有百年历史 曾在39次美职业棒球大联盟联赛中获得26次冠军 | |
[1:14:16] | How do you think the Yankees won 27 championships? | 你以为扬基队是怎么赢得了27次冠军 |
[1:14:19] | It sure wasn’t their farm system. | 靠的肯定不是他们的运营制度 |
[1:14:20] | Where are you sending them? | 你要把他们送哪里去 |
[1:14:21] | Three to Washington, three to Tokyo. | 华盛顿三只 东京三只 |
[1:14:23] | And the two chicks are going to Dubai. | 两只小的送迪拜去 |
[1:14:26] | But you can’t split them up. | 你不能把他们分开 |
[1:14:27] | They’re a family. | 他们是一家人 |
[1:14:28] | God’s sake! They’re just birds. | 天啊 他们只是鸟 |
[1:14:31] | Just birds? | 只是鸟 |
[1:14:32] | And what about the American eagle? | 那美国鹰呢 |
[1:14:34] | – Is that just a bird? – Yes. | -也只是只鸟吗 -当然 |
[1:14:37] | Okay, what about… | 好吧 那… |
[1:14:39] | Big Bird is a Muppet. | 大鸟是提线木偶 |
[1:14:40] | Look, can they just see them? | 能不能就看他们一眼 |
[1:14:42] | My family is torn up about it. | 全家为此大伤和气 |
[1:14:43] | My kids are distraught. Right, Billy? | 孩子们心灰意冷 对吧 比利 |
[1:14:46] | Please, sir, can we just say goodbye? | 求你了先生 就让我们跟他们告别一下 |
[1:14:49] | No. | 不可以 |
[1:14:52] | Children, this is what a liar looks like. | 孩子们 骗子就这样的 |
[1:14:53] | Take a mental picture. | 用心好好记住 |
[1:14:55] | Look, Popper, I couldn’t even if I wanted to. | 波普 我爱莫能助 |
[1:14:58] | They’re already gone. | 他们已经送走了 |
[1:15:01] | – Loudy! – Loudy! | -闹闹 -闹闹 |
[1:15:02] | You are a liar. | 好一个骗子 |
[1:15:04] | Popper! Popper! | 波普 波普 |
[1:15:05] | – There you are! – Guys! | -你们都在这 -伙计们 |
[1:15:07] | Get back in there. Ow! | 快回里面去 |
[1:15:09] | Bitey! Good job. | 啄啄 咬得好 |
[1:15:11] | Mr. Popper, those penguins are going back in the tank. | 波普先生 企鹅马上就要回笼了 |
[1:15:14] | No, they’re not. | 不 他们不会 |
[1:15:15] | What do we have here? Anybody want some fish? | 这是什么呢 有人要吃鱼吗 |
[1:15:18] | That’s right. Come on in. | 对了 快进来 |
[1:15:20] | Come on, come on, come on. Hey! | 来 来 来 |
[1:15:22] | Not this time. | 没门 |
[1:15:29] | Do you have some kind of a plan? | 你有计划了吗 |
[1:15:32] | I’m sorry, have we met? | 对不起 我们认识吗 |
[1:15:34] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:15:35] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[1:15:38] | – What took you so long? – Sorry, sir. | -你怎么这么慢 -对不起 长官 |
[1:15:41] | Sir, what do the suspects look like? | 长官 嫌疑犯长什么样 |
[1:15:44] | Hmm, uh, let me think. | 让我想想 |
[1:15:46] | They’re the ones with the eight penguins. | 带着八只企鹅的人 |
[1:15:48] | Now seal all the exits! | 封闭所有出口 |
[1:15:51] | You guys have the babies, right? | 企鹅宝贝在你们那 对吧 |
[1:15:52] | Yeah, Mom, we got them. | 对的 妈妈 在我们这 |
[1:15:53] | Excuse us! Avian infectious disease containment! | 借过 鸟类传染病封锁 |
[1:15:56] | – Antarctic bird flu! – Very bad! | -南极禽流感 -情况严重 |
[1:15:58] | – Diarrhea! Vomiting! – Vomiting! Diarrhea! | -引起腹泻 呕吐 -引起呕吐 腹泻 |
[1:16:01] | You might want to hold your breath. | 屏住呼吸 |
[1:16:02] | Thank you for your co-operation. | 多谢您的合作 |
[1:16:04] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:16:08] | – Oh, no! – Or that way. | -不 -还是那边吧 |
[1:16:09] | Come on, guys. Follow me. Follow me. | 快点 伙计们 跟紧我 跟紧我 |
[1:16:09] | 纽约动物园 礼品屋 | |
[1:16:10] | Okay, try to act normal. | 好的 表现自然的 |
[1:16:38] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[1:16:39] | I’ll get him on this side. This way! | 我把他赶到这边 这边 |
[1:16:44] | Get him! Don’t let him in the elevator. | 抓住他 别让他进电梯了 |
[1:16:46] | He’s heading to the roof. | 他往屋顶去了 |
[1:16:48] | Sorry, ma’am, you can’t take this exit. | 对不起 女士 你不能从这出去 |
[1:16:51] | No, not this way. | 不能走这出口 |
[1:16:54] | 来自波普先生 制造骚动 | |
[1:17:00] | It’s the north side exit, you can’t go this way. | 这是北出口 不能往这里出去 |
[1:17:03] | Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience. | 谢谢 给你添麻烦了 |
[1:17:08] | Hey, miss? Miss! | 嘿 小姐 小姐 |
[1:17:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:17:12] | Nice and neat formation. | 保持漂亮整齐的队形 |
[1:17:14] | Okay, stay in formation. | 好的 保持队形 |
[1:17:18] | Remain calm. | 保持冷静 |
[1:17:19] | – What happened? – I was pricked by a porcupine. | -怎么了 -我被豪猪刺痛了 |
[1:17:22] | – Where were you pricked? – In my posterior! | -你哪里被刺了 -后面 |
[1:17:24] | I don’t know where that is. | 我不知道具体是哪里 |
[1:17:25] | There’s the limo. Just stay in formation. | 车在那 保持队形 |
[1:17:27] | I’m at the rear door, he’s not there! | 我在后门 他不在这 |
[1:17:30] | Break formation! | 分散队伍 |
[1:17:31] | – Popper! – Break formation! | -波普 -分散队伍 |
[1:17:34] | Halt! | 停 |
[1:17:39] | Ha-ha! You lose, slave trader! | 你输了 奴隶贩子 |
[1:17:42] | I don’t think so, Popper. | 我可不这么想 波普 |
[1:17:44] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了些什么 |
[1:17:45] | No, I don’t think I’m forgetting something. | 不 我什么也没忘 |
[1:17:47] | Thom, we forgot to do a head count. | 托马 我们忘了点人数了 |
[1:17:50] | Okay, one thing I forgot. | 好吧 我忘了件事 |
[1:17:51] | We got him on the roof! | 我们在楼顶发现它了 |
[1:17:59] | Captain! | 船长哥 |
[1:18:08] | Captain! No! | 船长哥 别跳 |
[1:18:19] | She’s doing it. | 她在飞 |
[1:18:22] | Captain is flying! | 船长哥在飞 |
[1:18:40] | Can you believe that? | 难以置信啊 |
[1:18:44] | Why are you hitting yourself? | 你干嘛打你自己 |
[1:18:45] | Huh? Why are you hitting yourself? | 干嘛跟自己过不去 |
[1:18:46] | That’s not attractive for a zoo official. Huh? | 这可不是动物园长官的吸引人之处 对吧 |
[1:18:48] | I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[1:18:52] | Now you’re trapped like an animal. It’s ironic. | 你现在就像困兽 讽刺啊 |
[1:18:56] | Hey! Don’t… | 嘿 别… |
[1:18:57] | Come back here! | 回来 |
[1:19:00] | Did you see that? | 你看到了没 |
[1:19:01] | Pretty good date so far. | 目前为止 约会顺利 |
[1:19:02] | We’re just getting started. | 才开始呢 |
[1:19:03] | Driver, Tavern on the Green. | 司机 去绿野酒廊吧 |
[1:19:05] | Hold on, boss. Hold on, I got it. | 等下 长官 等下 我来解 |
[1:19:11] | Hey, hey! Stop! | 嘿 停下 |
[1:19:16] | There have been a lot of rumors floating around lately, | 近来谣言四起 |
[1:19:20] | and I’m here to clear them up. | 我在此澄清一切 |
[1:19:22] | I have always said that I would only sell the Tavern… | 我一再强调 我只会把酒廊卖给… |
[1:19:26] | if I found the right person. | 我觉得能担此重任的人 |
[1:19:29] | And that’s why I’m here to announce… | 为此我在这宣布… |
[1:19:32] | Wait! | 等下 |
[1:19:37] | Don’t | 别 |
[1:19:39] | do… | 那样 |
[1:19:41] | it! | 做 |
[1:19:45] | Did you like that? The slow motion effect. | 你喜欢这感觉吗 慢动作 |
[1:19:47] | I just wanted to get your attention. | 我只是想引起注意 |
[1:19:49] | Mrs. Van Gundy, you can’t sell this place. | 范甘迪太太 你不能卖了这地 |
[1:19:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:19:52] | If you sell it to me, I’ll just tear it down. | 如果你卖给我 我只会摧毁它 |
[1:19:54] | And then Freddy and Tito and Klaus, | 然后弗雷迪 提托和克劳斯 |
[1:19:56] | Chef Boyardee 是美知名的罐头食品品牌 每年生成上亿的罐头食品供美国国内和加拿大食用 | |
[1:19:56] | and the guy that looks like Chef Boyardee will be out on the street. | 那些大厨们将会露宿街头 |
[1:19:59] | – I know. – This place is a part of New York history. | -我知道 -这地方见证了纽约的历史 |
[1:20:01] | It’s a part of my history. | 也载有我的曾经 |
[1:20:03] | I came here with my father. | 我曾和爸爸来这共度过美好时光 |
[1:20:05] | The other day I had the best second first date a man could ever have. | 在这的两次约会都无与伦比 |
[1:20:09] | And I would rather cut my hands off | 我宁愿双手铐牢 |
[1:20:10] | and stick knives in my eyes than… | 双刀插眼而不… |
[1:20:13] | Wait, I’d have to do the eyes first and then the hands, | 等下 我先插眼才能铐手 |
[1:20:16] | and I’d have to have somebody help me cut the right hand off | 还得让人帮我砍掉右手 |
[1:20:18] | because the left hand would be gone. | 因为左手没了 |
[1:20:18] | Mr. Popper, stop talking. | 波普先生 你可以停了 |
[1:20:21] | – Okay. – I’m not selling. | -好的 -我不会卖的 |
[1:20:23] | You’re not? | 你不卖 |
[1:20:26] | Glad we got dressed up. | 真庆幸我们穿戴整齐 |
[1:20:28] | There he is. | 他在这 |
[1:20:30] | Excuse me, folks. | 打扰大家了 |
[1:20:30] | Nat Jones, New York Zoo. | 我是纳特·琼斯 纽约动物园工作人员 |
[1:20:33] | This man has been trafficing in stolen penguins. | 这人涉嫌非法偷盗企鹅 |
[1:20:36] | What are you even talking about from left field? | 你说话不经过大脑吗 |
[1:20:39] | Penguins? | 企鹅 |
[1:20:41] | It’s absurd. | 太假了 |
[1:20:45] | No, no, no! Penguins, please! | 不不不 企鹅 别进去 |
[1:20:48] | Hi, Pip. I thought you were going to stay in the car. | 嗨 皮儿 我以为你们会待车里 |
[1:20:51] | They pecked the power locks. | 他们啄开了电动锁 |
[1:20:54] | He has been keeping these defenseless creatures | 他一直把这些手无缚鸡之力的生物 |
[1:20:56] | locked away in his apartment. | 藏在他的公寓 |
[1:20:57] | When I tried to save them, | 当我拯救它们于水火中时 |
[1:20:59] | he broke into the zoo and kidnapped them. | 他又到动物园绑架了它们 |
[1:21:01] | I’ve seen these penguins before. | 我以前见过这些企鹅 |
[1:21:03] | Is it true, Mr. Popper? | 对吧 波普先生 |
[1:21:05] | Yes, I’m afraid so. | 对 恐怕是这样的 |
[1:21:06] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[1:21:08] | Knowing you, it must be for some sort of personal gain. | 我了解你 你肯定从中获取私利 |
[1:21:10] | Yes, the kind no amount of money can buy. | 对 这些企鹅是无价之宝 |
[1:21:13] | For Pete’s sake. | 天啊 |
[1:21:15] | Mr. Popper and his equally crazy family believe that | 波普先生一家人都疯了 |
[1:21:16] | these penguins love him. | 他们以为这些企鹅爱他 |
[1:21:18] | They are wrong. | 他们错了 |
[1:21:19] | If they have to choose between love and a nice juicy sardine, | 如果让它们在爱和多汁的沙丁鱼中选择 |
[1:21:23] | they will choose the fish every time. | 它们每次必选沙丁鱼 |
[1:21:25] | – I don’t think so. – Let’s find out. | -我不这样想 -试试看呗 |
[1:21:28] | He’s got a fish. | 他手中有鱼 |
[1:21:30] | I got this. | 交给我搞定 |
[1:21:44] | Come on, guys. | 过来 孩子们 |
[1:21:45] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:21:50] | Come on. Yeah. | 快点 |
[1:21:52] | That’s right. | 就这样 |
[1:21:53] | Captain, come on. | 船长哥 过来 |
[1:21:54] | Come to Popper. | 来波普这 |
[1:21:59] | Hey! That’s my guys. | 嘿 这才是我的好孩子 |
[1:22:07] | No! That doesn’t prove anything. | 不 这不能证明什么 |
[1:22:09] | Come on, aren’t you going to arrest him? | 快点 拘捕他 |
[1:22:11] | For what? Winning? | 凭什么 因为我赢了 |
[1:22:12] | Is that what we do in this country? | 在美国都兴这一套 |
[1:22:14] | Is that what America is all about? | 这就是美国精神吗 |
[1:22:15] | I don’t think so! I don’t think so! | 我不这样认为 我不这样认为 |
[1:22:19] | America! | 美国 |
[1:22:25] | Have you people lost your mind? | 你们都疯了吗 |
[1:22:26] | He’s breaking the law. | 他在破坏法律 |
[1:22:28] | Come on, guy, have a heart. | 别这样 伙计 发发善心 |
[1:22:30] | Have a heart? | 发发善心 |
[1:22:31] | I’m going to call the Chief of Police. | 我要打给警察局长 |
[1:22:32] | I’m going to call the Mayor. | 还要打给市长 |
[1:22:34] | Oh, allow me. | 让我来打吧 |
[1:22:40] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[1:22:41] | – What? – How are you, dear? | -什么 -最近如何呀 亲爱的 |
[1:22:44] | – I’ve got a small matter that needs your attention. – Come on. | -我有个小事需要你帮个忙 -走吧 |
[1:22:47] | That’s not good. | 这可不太好 |
[1:22:48] | The penguins will be provided for. | 饲养企鹅将会合法化的 |
[1:22:50] | Mr. Popper always has a plan. | 波普先生总是胸有成竹 |
[1:22:52] | This is insane! | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:22:53] | Quiet, you. Quit your quarrelling. | 你安静点 别吵了 |
[1:22:55] | – Pippi. – Quint. | -皮皮 -昆特 |
[1:22:57] | Pleasure. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:22:59] | Quite. | 非常高兴 |
[1:23:03] | Well, I guess we have custody. | 我想我们得到了抚养权 |
[1:23:05] | I guess we do. | 我想是的 |
[1:23:06] | Mr. Popper. | 波普先生 |
[1:23:08] | Mrs. Van Gundy. | 范甘迪太太 |
[1:23:11] | Congratulations. The Tavern is yours. | 恭喜你 酒廊属于你了 |
[1:23:15] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[1:23:18] | I never forget a name. | 我对人的名字烂熟于心 |
[1:23:21] | I just needed to be sure… | 我只是得确认… |
[1:23:23] | that that little boy hadn’t gotten lost somewhere. | 那个小男孩没有丢失人性之善 |
[1:23:28] | Nice work, Popper. | 干得漂亮 波普 |
[1:23:30] | Hey, Franklin. | 嘿 富兰克林 |
[1:23:32] | When do we break ground on the new building? | 新建筑什么时候开工 |
[1:23:35] | We’re not. | 不开工了 |
[1:23:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在瞎说什么 |
[1:24:24] | – It’s really beautiful, Thom. – Thank you. | -这真漂亮 托马 -多谢夸奖 |
[1:24:27] | You did a great job, Dad. | 你干得太漂亮了 爸爸 |
[1:24:29] | I appreciate that, Billy. | 非常感谢你的夸奖 比利 |
[1:24:30] | But it wasn’t just me. | 但是并不是我一个人的功劳 |
[1:24:31] | I’m just the mastermind. | 我只是军师而已 |
[1:24:35] | So, I brought you here today | 我今天带你们来这 |
[1:24:37] | because I want to tell you something. | 想告诉你们点事 |
[1:24:39] | I’m going on a trip, very far away. | 我要去旅行 到远方去 |
[1:24:42] | And I could be gone for a very long time. | 得走好一段时间 |
[1:24:46] | So, I’m going to need you to come with me. | 我需要你们和我一起去 |
[1:24:50] | Nice! | 太好了 |
[1:24:52] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[1:24:53] | I hope it’s someplace warm. | 我希望那地方温暖如春 |
[1:24:58] | It’s not, is it? | 不暖 对吧 |
[1:25:10] | Warm enough? | 够暖不 |
[1:25:12] | Perfect. | 刚刚好 |
[1:25:35] | Will you look at that? | 快看看那个 |
[1:25:38] | It’s a family reunion. | 全家团圆 |
[1:25:40] | Hey, look, it’s the Loveys. And the Loudys. | 嘿 看 是逗逗们 还有闹闹们 |
[1:25:45] | And the Nimrods. | 还有笨笨们 |
[1:25:56] | Hey, Dad. I don’t think Captain likes it here. | 爸爸 我觉得船长哥不喜欢这 |
[1:26:04] | It’s okay, girl. | 没事的 小姑娘 |
[1:26:06] | You just got to get used to it, that’s all. | 你只需慢慢习惯就好了 |
[1:26:09] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[1:26:12] | I think she’s going to be just fine. | 我想她没事 |
[1:26:14] | What should we name him? | 我们给他取什么名字 |
[1:26:16] | Well, he’s going to be an amazing flyer. | 他肯定是个很了不起的飞行家 |
[1:26:19] | So, how about bald Eagle? | 叫秃鹰怎样 |
[1:26:26] | Hey! He’s a good reason to come back. | 这样我们就有理由再回这里了 |
[1:26:30] | You hear that, Captain? We’re coming back. | 听到了吗 船长哥 我们会回来的 |
[1:26:35] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 船长哥 |
[1:26:37] | You’re the coolest gift I ever got. | 你是我收到过最棒的礼物 |
[1:26:41] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[1:26:43] | Way to go, Captain. | 加油 船长哥 |
[1:26:45] | You’re going to be a great mom. | 你会是个好妈妈的 |
[1:26:51] | Not bad, Popper. Not bad. | 不错 波普 还不错 |
[1:26:56] | Yeahbsolutely. | 妥妥的 |
[1:27:35] | Yo, VIP, let’s kick it | 贵宾 来伸展拳脚吧 |
[1:27:38] | All right, stop, collaborate, and listen | 好吧 停吧 做吧 听吧 |
[1:27:40] | Ice is back with my brand new invention | 冰与发明 华丽回归 |
[1:27:42] | Something grabs a hold of me tightly | 我被紧紧抱住 |
[1:27:44] | Flow like a harpoon, daily and nightly | 日日夜夜 鱼叉般游动 |
[1:27:46] | Will it ever stop? Yo, I don’t know | 有朝一日会停吗 我还不清楚 |
[1:27:48] | Turn off the lights and I’ll glow | 关掉灯 我发光 |
[1:27:50] | To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal | 伴着音乐走向极端 |
[1:27:52] | Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle | 点亮舞台 给笨蛋上蜡 |
[1:27:55] | Dance, go rush the speaker that booms | 舞吧 冲向激情澎湃的演讲者 |
[1:27:56] | I’m killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom | 我像毒蘑菇般侵蚀你的脑 |
[1:27:59] | Deadly when I play a dope melody | 当我奏响旋律 便是你的死亡之期 |
[1:28:01] | Anything less than the best is a felony | 一不小心就是重罪 |
[1:28:03] | Love it or leave it, you better gang way | 爱它或离开它 最好拉帮结派 |
[1:28:05] | You better hit bull’s eye, the kid don’t play | 正中靶心 孩子最爱 |
[1:28:07] | If there was a problem, yo, I’ll solve it | 如有问题 喊我解决 |
[1:28:09] | Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it | 检查钩子 音乐继续 |
[1:28:11] | Ice, Ice, baby | 冰 冰 宝贝 |
[1:28:14] | Vanilla Ice, Ice, baby | 香草冰 冰 宝贝 |
[1:28:19] | Vanilla Ice, Ice, baby | 香草冰 冰 宝贝 |
[1:28:23] | Vanilla Ice, Ice, baby | 香草冰 冰 宝贝 |
[1:28:26] | Vanilla | 香草 |
[1:28:28] | Now that the party is jumping | 舞会开始 |
[1:28:29] | With the bass kicked in and the Vega’s are pumpin’ | 男低音插入 织女星变南瓜 |
[1:28:32] | Quick to the point, to the point, no faking | 直中要害 直中要害 无需造假 |
[1:28:34] | Cooking MC’s like a pound of bacon | 把麦记煮成熏猪肉 |
[1:28:36] | Burning ’em, if you ain’t quick and nimble | 燃烧吧 你不够快 不够灵 |
[1:28:38] | I go crazy when I hear a cymbal | 听到铜声 我立马变疯 |
[1:28:40] | And a high hat with a souped up tempo | 戴高帽 快加速 |
[1:28:42] | I’m on a roll, it’s time to go solo | 好运来 适单飞 |
[1:28:44] | Ice, Ice, baby | 冰 冰 宝贝 |
[1:28:47] | Vanilla Ice, Ice, baby | 香草冰 冰 宝贝 |
[1:28:51] | Vanilla | 香草 |
[1:28:52] | Take heed ’cause I’m a lyrical poet | 请留心 我瞎抒情 |
[1:28:54] | Miami’s on the scene just in case you didn’t know it | 迈阿密在眼前 提醒你别忘记 |
[1:28:56] | My town that created all the bass sound | 我的镇 贡献低音人 |
[1:28:58] | Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground | 摇够了 踢踢地上的洞 |
[1:29:00] | ‘Cause my style’s like a chemical spill | 我的格调 像化学物 |
[1:29:02] | Feasible rhymes you can vision and feel | 切实韵律 可看可感 |
[1:29:04] | Conducted and formed, this is a hell of a concept | 创作成型 满是概念 |
[1:29:06] | We make it hype and you want to step | 大肆宣传 你跨上一阶 |
[1:29:08] | With this, Shay plays on the fade | 大肆宣传 使夏衣黯然 |
[1:29:11] | Slice like a ninja, cut like a razor blade | 忍者乱剑 刀锋乱舞 |
[1:29:13] | So fast other DJ’s say, “Damn!” | 如此之快 别人只能唾骂 |
[1:29:15] | If my rhyme was a drug I’d sell it by the gram | 旋律如是毒药 卖了它 |
[1:29:17] | Keep my composure when it’s time to get loose | 保持镇静 放松警惕 |
[1:29:19] | Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice | 磁化麦克 脚踢果汁 |
[1:29:21] | If there was a problem, yo, I’ll solve it | 如有问题 喊我解决 |
[1:29:23] | Check out the hook while D-Shay revolves it | 检查钩子 夏衣继续 |
[1:29:25] | Ice, Ice, baby | 冰 冰 宝贝 |
[1:29:28] | Vanilla Ice, Ice, baby | 香草 冰 冰 宝贝 |
[1:29:37] | Yo, man, let’s get out of here | 亲 闪人吧 |