Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Mr. Peabody & Sherman(天才眼镜狗)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Mr. Peabody & Sherman(天才眼镜狗)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:天才眼镜狗
英文名称:Mr. Peabody & Sherman
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:57] Our story begins high over New York City… 我们的故事开始于纽约高空的
[01:00] in the luxurious penthouse apartment… 一栋豪华顶层公寓
[01:01] of perhaps the most unlikely genius the world has ever known. 故事的主角也许是世界上最奇葩的天才
[01:06] Oh. Sorry. You caught me doing my yoga. 失礼了 我正好在做瑜伽
[01:09] You were expecting 你是不是以为
[01:10] downward dog, perhaps? 我是在做下犬式瑜伽
[01:13] My name is Mr. Peabody. 我的名字叫皮博迪先生
[01:15] And since we’re going to be spending some time together… 既然我们要一起度过一段时光…
[01:18] I’d like to tell you a little bit about myself. 也许我该先自我介绍一下
[01:20] You see, ever since I was a pup… 从我还是只小狗的时候
[01:21] it was clear that I was different. 就不难看出我的独特
[01:25] I tried to fit in… 我尝试过融入集体
[01:27] No, thank you. 不用 谢谢
[01:28] but never could. 但从未成功过
[01:30] As I grew, I saw more and more of my littermates… 随着我渐渐长大 越来越多的小伙伴
[01:33] being chosen by their new families. 被新的家人带走
[01:36] But for some reason, I never was. 但由于某种原因 我一直没有被选中
[01:41] Come on, boy! Fetch the stick! 过来 小家伙 去捡棍子
[01:43] But why? Won’t you just throw it again? 为什么 捡回来你又会再扔一次
[01:46] It’s an exercise in futility. 这完全是做无用功
[01:48] I don’t want this one, Mommy. He’s sarcastic. 我不想要这只 妈咪 他太刻薄了
[01:51] Wait, wait! Come back! Throw the stick. 等等 回来 再扔一次吧
[01:53] I’ll stay, I’ll heel, I’ll even shake hands. 我会听话 跟着你 甚至可以握个手
[01:56] Bark, bark? 汪 汪
[01:57] So, without a family of my own… 于是 从未拥有家人的我
[02:01] I dedicated myself to the pursuit of knowledge… 决定投身于追求知识
[02:04] culture, and athletics. 文化和运动的人生
[02:08] I received my degree at Harvard. 我拿到了哈佛的学位
[02:10] Vale-dog-torian, of course. 当然也当上了致告别辞狗
[02:13] And then, I devoted myself to helping mankind. 之后 我致力于帮助人类
[02:16] I pioneered new techniques in alternative energy. 我成为了替代能源技术的先驱
[02:22] Resolved geopolitical conflicts around the globe. 解决了地球上的地缘政治冲突
[02:28] And in my spare time… 在业余时间里
[02:29] I invented the fist bump, planking, tearaway pants… 我发明了拳击 平板支撑 流氓裤
[02:32] auto-Tune… 自动调音
[02:33] the backside ollie… 后转带板跳
[02:34] and Zumba. 还有尊巴舞
[02:35] Now go 走走
[02:37] Stop 停停
[02:39] Drop 摆摆
[02:41] Pause 暂停
[02:43] But what I’m most proud of is my son, Sherman. 但我最骄傲的还是我儿子 舍曼
[02:47] Hi, Mr. Peabody. 你好 皮博迪先生
[02:49] Oh! Have you told them about the WABAC? 你跟他们讲时光机了吗
[02:53] I was just getting to that. 正要讲呢
[02:55] When I adopted Sherman, 收养舍曼时
[02:56] I vowed to be the best father I could be. 我发誓一定要成为最好的父亲
[02:58] To prepare him for all the wonders of the world, 为了让他做好准备迎接世界上所有的奇迹
[03:01] present and past. 现在的和未来的
[03:02] And so, Sherman inspired the greatest invention of my life… 于是在舍曼的启发下有了我此生最棒的发明
[03:07] a time machine. 一部时间机器
[03:16] Of course, time travel can be a bit unpredictable. 当然了 时间旅行中是会有些意外
[03:20] There are bound to be a few mishaps along the way. 过程中难免有些小灾小难
[03:23] Let’s just say, the Leaning Tower of Pisa 这么说吧 比萨斜塔并非
[03:24] wasn’t always leaning. 一开始就是斜的
[03:26] But there’s nothing like learning 但是要学历史 没有什么比
[03:27] the lessons of history firsthand. 亲身体验更有效了
[03:29] Right, Sherman? 对吗 舍曼
[03:30] Where are we going today, Mr. Peabody? 我们今天去哪里 皮博迪先生
[03:32] Not “Where,” Sherman. 不是哪里 舍曼
[03:33] “When.” 是何时
[03:48] Whoa! This is the biggest house I’ve ever seen! 哇哦 这是我见过的最大的房子
[03:51] It’s the Palace of Versailles, home of Marie Antoinette. 这是凡尔赛宫 玛丽·安托瓦内特的家
[03:55] You know, she was mostly famous for one thing. 她以一件事最为著称
[03:57] Cake! 蛋糕
[03:59] I love cake so much. 我太爱蛋糕了
[04:06] Marie Antoinette sure likes cake, Mr. Peabody. 玛丽·安托瓦内特真的好喜欢蛋糕 皮博迪先生
[04:09] Oh! Indeed she does. 确实如此
[04:10] Marie was a woman with a prodigious appetite… 玛丽对所有带糖霜的食物
[04:12] for all things covered with frosting. 都爱不释口
[04:14] But her expensive tastes made her 但她昂贵的偏好也让她
[04:16] the target of much criticism. 成为了批评家们的目标
[04:18] – Why? – Because, Sherman… -为什么 -因为 舍曼…
[04:20] during Marie’s reign, the common people 在玛丽的统治时期 法国人民
[04:21] of France were exceedingly poor. 处于极度贫穷的状态
[04:24] You’ve got any bread? 你有面包吗
[04:25] No! I’m exceedingly poor. 没有 我太穷了
[04:28] Now, can we have some cake? 能给我们吃点蛋糕吗
[04:30] Mais, oui. 当然[法语]
[04:31] Oh, yeah, sorry. 抱歉
[04:34] “May we” Have some cake? 能允许我们吃点蛋糕吗
[04:35] Mais, oui! 当然
[04:37] Maybe she can’t hear me through the hair. 也许她的头发影响了她的听力
[04:39] Sherman, what the queen means is… 舍曼 王后的意思是…
[04:41] Ah! Let them eat cake! 让他们吃蛋糕吧
[04:47] When the queen heard the 当王后听说
[04:48] poor of Paris could not even buy bread… 可怜的巴黎人民连面包都吃不起时
[04:50] she said, “Let them eat cake.” 她说 那就让他们去吃蛋糕吧
[04:53] No! 不会吧
[04:54] I heard it myself. 我亲耳听到的
[04:55] – It’s a scandal! – It’s an outrage! -这是莫大的丑闻 -简直出离残暴了
[04:56] Down with the queen! 打倒王后
[04:58] Down with the monarchy! 打倒君主制
[04:59] Wait! 等等
[05:00] What kind of cake? 她说的是哪种蛋糕
[05:09] Smashing party, Your Majesty. 真是场绝妙的派对 女王陛下
[05:12] But now, I’m afraid Sherman and I must be… 但现在 恐怕到了我和舍曼告别的…
[05:15] Sherman? Sherman? 舍曼 舍曼
[05:17] Sherman! 舍曼
[05:21] Sherman? 舍曼
[05:25] Sherman! Here, Sherman. 舍曼 过来 舍曼
[05:28] Hey, Mr. Peabody. 你好啊 皮博迪先生
[05:29] What are you doing in here? 你在这儿干什么
[05:31] Trying these other cakes. 尝尝这些蛋糕
[05:33] There’s one in here with whipped cream and strawberries that’s… 这儿有块草莓奶油霜口味的
[05:37] pretty fantastic! 简直太棒了
[05:39] Sherman… 舍曼
[05:40] don’t you remember why I told you to stay 你不记得为什么我告诉你
[05:42] close to me during the French Revolution? 法国大革命期间你要一直待在我身边了吗
[05:44] Because after the French Revolution… 因为法国大革命开始后
[05:46] – it was gonna rain? – Close. -就要下雨了 -很接近了
[05:48] I said, “After the French Revolution comes… 我说的是 法国大革命开始后
[05:50] the Reign of Terror!” 就是腥风血雨
[05:58] Round up the aristocrats. 抓住贵族们
[06:15] The queen and her aristocratic cronies… 王后和她的贵族朋友们
[06:18] must pay the price for their gluttony. 要为她们的贪婪付出代价
[06:21] We will slaughter them 我们要用对待猪狗的方式
[06:23] like the dogs they are. 惩罚他们猪狗不如的暴行
[06:24] Starting with this one! 就从这只开始
[06:27] Mr. Peabody! 皮博迪先生
[06:28] What should I do? 我该做什么
[06:30] Nothing, Sherman. Just stay right there. 什么也不用做 舍曼 待在原地
[06:33] But, Mr. Peabody! 可是 皮博迪先生
[06:34] Everything is going to be fine, Sherman. 不会有事的 舍曼
[06:36] Just stay right there. 待在原地就行
[06:45] Off with his head! 砍掉它的头
[06:50] Mr. Peabody! 皮博迪先生
[06:58] A cantaloupe? 哈密瓜
[07:00] The lowest of the fruits. 最低级的水果
[07:01] Who dares to insult me with this melon? 是谁竟敢用这只瓜侮辱我
[07:09] Get that dog! 抓住那只狗
[07:12] Mr. Peabody, how did you escape? 皮博迪先生 你是怎么逃出来的
[07:15] It’s simple, Sherman. 很简单 舍曼
[07:16] I noticed the distance between the sewer lids… 我计算了下水道盖子的间距
[07:18] reasoned that there must be one 说明断头台的正下方
[07:19] directly under the guillotine platform… 正好也有一个
[07:20] noted the loose board under the basket… 还有篮子下面有块松掉的木板
[07:22] computed the angle at which the setting sun 计算出落日余辉
[07:23] would bounce off your glasses… 打到你眼镜上的反射角
[07:24] momentarily blinding the executioner… 将导致刽子手暂时晕眩
[07:26] and chose that moment to swipe the executioner’s melon… 于是我找准时机利用哈密瓜
[07:28] giving me the added weight 增加了我的重量
[07:30] to tip the boards, facilitating my exit. 翻转了松动的木板 完成逃脱
[07:32] That’s amazing! 太帅了
[07:33] It’s not amazing. 不是帅
[07:34] It was just a matter of keeping my head. 只是为了保住我的脑袋
[07:37] “Keeping your head.” 保住你的脑袋
[07:39] I don’t get it. 我没弄明白
[07:40] There he is! After them! 他在那儿 快追
[07:43] Come, Sherman, quick! 这边 舍曼 快
[07:48] Oh, this water tastes terrible. 这水太难喝了
[07:50] Interestingly, that’s not water. 有意思的是 那不是水
[07:56] Ha-ha! 哈哈
[07:58] I’ve got you now. 抓到你啦
[08:01] Indeed you have, Monsieur Robespierre. 确实如此 罗伯斯庇尔先生
[08:03] And what a master of the chase you are. 而且您是位追捕大师
[08:06] Oh, you noticed? 被你发现了
[08:08] Of course. 当然
[08:09] Doubling back on me like that. 您知道从两边包抄我
[08:10] That was genius. 确实天才
[08:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:13] I just hope you don’t take my little confederate, here. 我只希望你不会抓住我的这位同伙
[08:15] I depend on him so completely. 我可全指望他了
[08:16] Get over here, you. 你给我过来
[08:18] Drats! You’re devilishly clever. 倒霉 你简直太聪明了
[08:19] I know. And much quicker than you as well. 我知道 而且动作也比你敏捷
[08:22] But are you quick enough for this? 但能敏捷到接住这个吗
[08:24] Ha-ha! See? Quick! 哈哈 看到了吗 动作敏捷
[08:25] Quick, yes, but not too smart. 确实敏捷 就是笨了点
[08:27] Oh! Another cantaloupe! 又是哈密瓜
[08:30] Your sword! 把剑给我
[08:32] All right, Sherman, looks like it’s time 好吧 舍曼 看来到了
[08:34] for a little pop quiz in the art of fencing. 剑术突击考试时间了
[08:35] Go! 开始
[08:37] Attack! Parry! Thrust! Repeat! 攻击 闪避 前刺 再次
[08:39] No. Remise! 不对 再刺
[08:41] Good boy! 好孩子
[08:58] Ha-ha! You missed! 哈哈 你打偏啦
[08:59] I never miss. 我从来不会打偏
[09:05] Hop on! 上来
[09:18] Do you smell that, Sherman? 你闻到什么味道了吗 舍曼
[09:19] It wasn’t me, Mr. Peabody. 不是我的味道 皮博迪先生
[09:21] I know it wasn’t you. 我知道不是你
[09:22] It’s the methane gas in the sewer system. 那是下水道里的甲烷
[09:23] And given the fact that it ignites at 306 degrees Fahrenheit… 因为甲烷的燃点是306华氏度
[09:27] we’re about to use it… 所以我们可以借它
[09:28] to blast out of here! 爆炸的力量离开这里
[09:30] Hang on! 抓紧了
[09:51] Nice landing, eh, Sherman? 完美着陆 对吧 舍曼
[09:56] So, what did you learn today, Sherman? 那么 你今天学到了什么 舍曼
[09:58] That French Revolution was crazy. 法国大革命很疯狂
[10:00] How so? 为什么呢
[10:01] All those guys getting their heads chopped off… 因为那些人都要掉脑袋了
[10:04] and nobody standing up and saying it wasn’t right. 却没人站出来说这是不对的
[10:06] And think, Marie Antoinette 而且好好想想 玛丽·安托瓦内特
[10:07] could have avoided the whole revolution… 本来可以避免这场革命的
[10:09] if she’d simply issued an edict 只要她颁布一个法令
[10:11] to distribute bread amongst the poor. 给穷人们分发一些面包就行了
[10:12] But then, she couldn’t have had her dessert. 但那样她就得牺牲她的甜点
[10:14] Why not, Mr. Peabody? 为什么要牺牲甜点 皮博迪先生
[10:16] Because, Sherman, you can’t have 舍曼 那是因为
[10:18] your cake and edict, too. 蛋糕和法令不可兼得
[10:22] I don’t get it. 我还是不明白
[10:33] Where are we gonna go tomorrow, Mr. Peabody? 我们明天去哪里 皮博迪先生
[10:36] Ancient Rome? The Wild West? 1492? 古罗马 狂野西部 还是1492年
[10:39] No, Sherman, tomorrow we won’t be going to any of those places. 不 舍曼 明天我们不去那些地方
[10:42] Oh. Why not? 为什么呢
[10:44] Because tomorrow’s adventure… 因为明天的探险
[10:45] is one that you’re going to be taking all on your own. 必须由你自己完成
[10:48] What do you mean, Mr. Peabody? 什么意思啊 皮博迪先生
[10:49] Don’t you remember? 你不记得了吗
[10:51] It’s your first day of school. 明天是你第一天上学
[10:52] – Oh. Can I drive? – Of course not. -让我开行吗 -当然不行
[11:05] Remember, Sherman, 记住 舍曼
[11:06] “I” before “E,” except after “C.” I在E前面 除非有个C
[11:09] I know, Mr. Peabody! 我知道 皮博迪先生
[11:10] And don’t forget about the commutative principle. 还要记得交换律
[11:13] Two plus three equals three plus two. 二加三等于三加二
[11:14] I know, Mr. Peabody! 我知道 皮博迪先生
[11:16] And if you have to go to the bathroom… 如果你要去卫生间
[11:17] just raise your hand proudly and say, “I have to go.” 只要举手说我要出去一下
[11:20] I will, Mr. Peabody. 我会的 皮博迪先生
[11:21] And remember, the No. 2 pencil is standard for most uses… 记住 2号铅笔很常用
[11:24] but there are times when a No. 1 comes in handy. 但有时也要用1号铅笔
[11:27] I left a little pencil chart in your backpack… 我在你的书包里放了张铅笔表
[11:28] which you can consult if it ever becomes a judgment call. 如果你不确定该用哪支就看看
[11:31] I think I’ll be okay! 我能照顾好自己的
[11:37] Okay, bye, Mr. Peabody. 好啦 再见 皮博迪先生
[11:38] Wait. 等等
[11:39] See you after school. Sherman! 放学我来接你 舍曼
[11:40] I gotta go. I gotta sign up for the clubs. 我要走了 我还要报名参加社团呢
[11:44] No one is more in favor of participation 没人比我更喜欢
[11:45] in fraternal organizations than I. 兄弟会了
[11:47] But before you go, I want you to have this. 但是你走之前 我得把这个给你
[11:51] Thanks. What is it? 谢谢 这是什么
[11:53] A dog whistle. 这是狗哨
[11:59] It doesn’t work, Mr. Peabody. 它坏了 皮博迪先生
[12:02] It works fine, Sherman. 它好着呢 舍曼
[12:05] It’s just a frequency only dogs can hear. 只是它的声音频率只有狗能听到
[12:08] Oh, cool. 这样啊 好的
[12:10] Let that little keepsake be a reminder to you… 这个小东西会一直提醒你
[12:12] that no matter what challenges you face, 不论你遇到了什么困难
[12:15] no matter how far away I might seem… 哪怕我看起来远在天边
[12:17] Bye, Mr. Peabody! 再见 皮博迪先生
[12:22] … I’m with you. 我都一直在你身边
[12:32] George Washington. 乔治·华盛顿
[12:35] Who can tell me who he is? 谁能告诉我他是谁
[12:37] Oh, me! I can! I can! 我 我能 我能
[12:39] Uh… Sherman. 舍曼
[12:41] The first president of the United States of America. 他是美国第一任总统
[12:44] Good job. 不错
[12:46] And when President Washington was a little boy… 当华盛顿总统小的时候
[12:49] what kind of tree did he cut down? 他砍倒的树是什么树
[12:52] Ooh! Ooh, me! Me! Me! 我 我 我
[12:53] – Penny? – A cherry tree. -佩妮 -樱桃树
[12:55] Apocryphal. 杜撰
[12:56] What kind of tree is that? 那是什么树
[12:58] It’s not a tree. It’s a word. “Apocryphal.” 那不是树 是个单词 杜撰
[13:00] It means that story is not true. 意思是这故事不是真的
[13:02] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[13:04] George Washington never cut down a cherry tree… 乔治·华盛顿从来没有砍过樱桃树
[13:06] and he never said he couldn’t lie. 而且他从未说过他不会撒谎的话
[13:07] People made those stories up 大人们编造了这些故事
[13:08] to teach kids a lesson about lying… 是为了教育小孩不要说谎
[13:10] but they’re not true. 但这些故事不是真的
[13:11] He did cross the Delaware River, 但他的确在1776年的圣诞夜
[13:13] Christmas night, 1776, though. 横渡了德拉瓦河
[13:16] My dad took me there this summer. 今年夏天我爸带我去过那儿
[13:17] We crossed it, too. 我们也穿过了这条河
[13:18] I fell in. 我掉进河里了
[13:21] Looks like someone really knows 看来某位同学对他们的历史
[13:23] their history, huh, Penny? 相当了解 对吧 佩妮
[13:32] It’s really great meeting you guys. 很高兴认识你们
[13:33] Maybe you can come over to my house sometime. 也许哪天你们可以来我家玩
[13:35] I could bring my new model. It’s a hydrogen atom. 我可以带上我的新模型 是一个氢原子模型
[13:38] You’ve only got one, huh? 你只有一个 对吧
[13:40] Guess we’ll have to split it. 看来我们得把它弄分裂了才能玩
[13:43] Good one! 好主意
[13:46] Check it, guys. 你们瞧着点
[13:50] What do you got there, Sherman? 你在吃些什么 舍曼
[13:52] Kibbles or Bits? 凯博尔思还是百吃
[13:54] Actually, I’ve got baby carrots, 事实上 我吃小胡萝卜
[13:56] organic apple juice, and a tuna sandwich. 有机苹果汁 和金枪鱼三明治
[13:59] It’s super-high in omega-3s. 富含欧米伽-3脂肪酸
[14:02] So, you eat human food, huh? 所以你还是吃人的食物的啊
[14:05] Yeah. Why wouldn’t I? 当然 为什么不吃呢
[14:06] Because you’re a dog. 因为你是一条狗
[14:08] No, I’m not. 不 我不是
[14:09] Sure you are. Your dad is a dog, so you’re a dog, too. 你当然是 你爸爸是一条狗 所以你也是
[14:12] I think you’re confused. It’s an adoptive relationship. 我想你搞错了 他们是收养关系
[14:15] – Zip it, Carl. – Okay. -闭嘴 卡尔 -好吧
[14:16] Here, I’ll show you. Fetch! 来 我证明给你看 捡回来
[14:21] Go on, doggy. Go get your lunch. 去啊 小狗 去捡你的午餐
[14:23] Go on. 快去
[14:24] Go get it. 去捡起来
[14:27] The humiliation. 这是羞辱
[14:29] Sherman, go get your food. 舍曼 去捡你的午餐
[14:32] Make like a good little doggy. 要像只好狗狗一样好好表现
[14:41] – What’s this? – It’s mine! -这是什么 -是我的
[14:43] Give it back! 还给我
[14:45] What is it? A whistle? 这是什么 是哨子吗
[14:48] Stupid thing doesn’t even work. 破东西都吹不响
[14:50] It’s a dog whistle, Penny. 这是个狗哨 佩妮
[14:52] It operates at a frequency that only dogs can hear. 它发出的声音频率只有狗才能听得见
[14:55] – Back up, Carl. – Okay. -退后 卡尔 -好吧
[14:56] Penny, that whistle is my private property. 佩妮 这只哨子是我的私人财产
[14:59] – Give it back! – Jump, doggy, jump. -还给我 -跳啊 小狗 快跳
[15:01] I am not a dog. 我不是狗
[15:02] Come on, Sherman! 来吧 舍曼
[15:03] Just admit it. You’re a dog. Say it. 承认吧 你就是狗 快说
[15:06] Let me go! 放开我
[15:08] Not until you beg like a dog. 除非你像条狗一样求饶
[15:10] Come on, Sherman. Beg! 快点 舍曼 求我
[15:12] Fight, fight, fight! 打啊 打啊 打啊
[15:16] Mr. Peabody, thank you for coming in on such short notice… 皮博迪先生 感谢您能一收到临时通知
[15:20] to discuss the problem with Sherman. 就赶来和我们商讨舍曼的事
[15:23] Oh, it’s not a problem at all, Principal Purdy. 这没什么 珀迪校长
[15:25] I fully expected this. 我早有心理准备
[15:26] – You did? – Yes. -真的吗 -是的
[15:27] And, as with all things Sherman-related, I prepared for it. 而且 所有和舍曼有关的事我都做了准备
[15:30] Here’s a curriculum that takes Sherman’s 这份课程表内包含了
[15:31] advanced preparation into account… 所有舍曼已经学过的东西
[15:33] but won’t require you to have him skip one or more grades. 但我不会要求你让他跳级
[15:34] Mr. Peabody… 皮博迪先生
[15:35] Here are some pre-algebra worksheets, an advanced reading list… 这些是初级代数练习题 已读书单
[15:38] and a link to a website I created 还有一个我建立的网站的链接
[15:40] so he can start studying Mandarin Chinese. 这样他能开始学习中国的普通话
[15:42] It is, after all, the language of the future. 毕竟 这可是未来的世界语言
[15:44] Mr. Peabody! 皮博迪先生
[15:45] I’m not saying he shouldn’t study French, too, Principal Purdy. 我没说他不能学习法语 珀迪校长
[15:47] I’m saying have him do both. 我是说让他两种都学
[15:48] Mr. Peabody! 皮博迪先生
[15:49] What? Not enough? Swahili? 怎么 还不够吗 那斯瓦希里语呢
[15:53] Sherman got into a fight today. 舍曼今天打架了
[15:55] Oh, dear. 我的天
[15:57] Pictures were taken… 为了保险起见
[15:59] for insurance purposes. 我们拍了照片
[16:08] He bit her. 他咬了她
[16:11] I must say, it doesn’t look good for you, Mr. Peabody. 我得说 情况对您不妙啊 皮博迪先生
[16:16] After all, you are a dog. 毕竟 您是一条狗
[16:19] Who, may I ask, are you? 请问 您是哪位
[16:21] I am Ms. Grunion from the Bureau of Child Safety and Protection. 我是儿童安全保护局的格朗妮女士
[16:24] We’re required by law to contact them whenever there’s an… 按照法律要求 当意外事件发生时
[16:29] incident. 我们必须通知他们
[16:31] Sherman has never done anything like this before. 舍曼以前从未做过类似的事
[16:34] I’m sure he must have had a reason. 我敢肯定他一定另有隐情
[16:35] Well, the girl was being a bit of a bully… 那个女孩当时是有点欺负人
[16:37] Quiet, Purdy! 闭嘴 珀迪
[16:39] It’s normal for children to tease. 小孩子之间相互取笑很正常
[16:41] It’s not normal for them to bite. 但小孩子咬人就不正常了
[16:44] Clearly, it’s because of how he’s being raised. 显然 这得归咎于他被抚养的方式
[16:47] In my opinion, a dog can never be 在我看来 一条狗
[16:49] a suitable parent to a little boy. 绝不可能成为一个小男孩的称职家长
[16:52] I must point out, Ms. Grunion… 我必须指出这点 格朗妮女士
[16:54] that I won the right to adopt Sherman 是法庭授予了我
[16:55] in a court of law. 收养舍曼的权利
[16:57] And the court can take it away from you. 法庭也可以剥夺这项权利
[17:00] I’ll be coming to your home 我明晚会去你家
[17:02] tomorrow evening to conduct an investigation. 做一次调查
[17:04] If I discover that you are, in any way, an unfit parent… 如果我发现你有一丁点的不称职家长的行为
[17:08] I will see to it Sherman is removed from your custody. 我会确保你失去对舍曼的监护权
[17:17] Permanently. 而且是永久性的
[17:19] I hope I’ve made myself clear. 我希望我说得够清楚了
[17:26] Crystal. 非常清楚
[17:29] I’m sorry I bit her, Mr. Peabody. 对不起 我咬了她 皮博迪先生
[17:32] I won’t do it again. 我不会再犯了
[17:34] You’re darn tooting you won’t do it again. 这样才对 你不能再犯了
[17:35] This kind of wanton violence is totally unacceptable. 这种肆意的暴力行为是绝对不被允许的
[17:38] And rather uncharacteristic, 既然你如此崇拜甘地先生
[17:40] given how you feel about Mr. Gandhi. 怎么会做出这么出格的事呢
[17:42] What on earth provoked it? 到底是什么激怒了你
[17:48] She called me a dog. 她说我是一条狗
[17:58] Well, all right then. 那好吧
[18:02] Thank you for telling me. 谢谢你告诉了我
[18:05] Try and get some sleep. 快睡觉吧
[18:11] I love you, Mr. Peabody. 我爱你 皮博迪先生
[18:15] I have a deep regard for you as well, Sherman. 我也对你有很深的感情 舍曼
[20:39] Mr. Peabody… 皮博迪先生
[20:40] you are a Nobel Prize-winning scientist. 您是得过诺贝尔奖的科学家
[20:42] An advisor to heads of state. 国家元首的顾问
[20:44] A captain of industry. 实业巨头
[20:46] Why would you want to adopt a boy? 您为什么想要收养一个孩子呢
[20:49] Because, Your Honor… 法官大人 因为
[20:50] when I found Sherman, 当我发现舍曼的时候
[20:52] it reminded me of how I started out in life. 他让我回忆起我的小时候
[20:56] And now, I want to give him the one thing I always wanted. 而现在 我希望能给他我一直渴望的东西
[21:00] A home. 一个家
[21:02] And you’re sure you’re capable of meeting all the challenges… 你确定你有能力应对抚养一个人类小男孩时
[21:04] of raising a human boy? 所面临的所有问题吗
[21:06] With all due respect, how hard could it be? 恕我直言 这能有多难呢
[21:12] Very well, then. 很好
[21:13] If a boy can adopt a dog… 既然一个男孩能收养一条狗
[21:15] I see no reason why a dog cannot adopt a boy. 那我认为狗也同样能收养一个孩子
[21:23] Da-da! 粑粑
[21:25] No, Sherman, not “Da-da.” 不 舍曼 不是”粑粑”
[21:26] You shall call me “Mr. Peabody.” 你要喊我”皮博迪先生”
[21:29] Or, in less formal moments, simply “Peabody.” 或者 非正式场合下 就叫我”皮博迪”
[21:33] That’s right. 对
[21:34] “Mr. Pea-baba.” “皮粑粑先生”
[22:18] What’s cooking, Mr. Peabody? 在煮什么 皮博迪先生
[22:19] Oh, nothing much. 没什么
[22:21] Just a little Dungeness crab with a passion-fruit basil concasser. 珍宝蟹配上切好的百香果和罗勒
[22:24] Some truffled quails in a juniper-berry reduction. 松露鹌鹑加上浓缩杜松果酱汁
[22:26] And Baked Alaska. 还有火焰冰淇淋
[22:28] Wow! Is today some kind of special occasion? 今天是什么特别的日子吗
[22:31] You could say. 可以这么说
[22:32] It’s not my birthday. 今天不是我的生日
[22:33] No, it isn’t. 不是
[22:35] It’s not your birthday. 也不是你的生日
[22:36] Right again. 又说对了
[22:37] It’s not Father’s Day. Is it? 也不是父亲节 对吧
[22:40] Nope. It’s not Father’s Day. 不是 不是父亲节
[22:43] Is the president coming to dinner again? 是总统又要来吃晚饭吗
[22:45] No. Oh. 不是
[22:47] So, who’s coming to dinner? 那是谁要来吃晚餐
[22:48] Let’s just say, if the evening is a success… 这么说吧 如果今天晚上顺利
[22:51] we can put this whole “Biting” business behind us. 这次咬人事件就算彻底过去了
[23:01] The Petersons! Welcome. 彼得森一家 欢迎你们
[23:03] So, he’s literally a dog. 所以说 他真的是一条狗
[23:05] Paul! 保罗
[23:06] No, that’s all right. 不 没事
[23:07] Although, I prefer “Literate dog.” 不过 我更希望称我为”有文化的狗”
[23:10] That’s funny. 真好笑
[23:11] Isn’t that funny, Paul? 是挺好笑的吧 保罗
[23:14] He’s not a big laugher. 他不经常笑
[23:16] We’re so delighted you could make it on such short notice. 我们很高心你们能这么快就过来
[23:19] Aren’t we, Sherman? 对吧 舍曼
[23:23] Yeah, we’re interested in what’s going on, that’s for sure. 是 我们很高心你们能来 必须高兴
[23:26] Say hello to Penny, Sherman. 和佩妮打招呼 舍曼
[23:28] Hi, Penny. 你好 佩妮
[23:30] Hello, Sherman. 你好 舍曼
[23:32] Now, why don’t you go show Penny 你带佩妮
[23:33] your mineral collection, Sherman? 看看你收集的矿石吧 舍曼
[23:35] I’m sure she’ll find those new geodes 我相信她会觉得
[23:37] of yours fascinating. 你新收集的晶洞玉石相当漂亮
[23:39] Come on. 来吧
[23:43] I am so glad you accepted my invitation. 我很高兴你们能接受我的邀请
[23:46] Now, the kids can resolve 现在 孩子们可以在格朗妮女士来之前
[23:47] their differences before Ms. Grunion arrives. 就消除彼此的偏见
[23:49] You’re barking up the wrong tree, mister. In fact… 你这是白费力气 其实…
[23:52] if it weren’t for Patty, I would have pressed charges already. 要不是因为帕蒂 我早就起诉你们了
[23:54] And I have to tell you, Peabody… 而且我得警告你 皮博迪
[23:55] where my daughter is concerned, 只要是和我女儿有关的事
[23:57] nothing is more important than… 就没有什么能重要得过…
[23:59] Hello. Sure, I’ll take a survey. 喂 当然 我会去做调查
[24:10] Everything going swimmingly? 一切都顺利吗
[24:13] Why didn’t you tell me she was coming over here? 你为什么不提早告诉我 她要过来
[24:16] Because I didn’t want you to worry. 因为我不想让你担心
[24:18] Okay, because I didn’t want to listen to your bellyaching. 好吧 是因为我不想听你发牢骚
[24:21] Thank you for your honesty. 谢谢你能实话实说
[24:23] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[24:24] I don’t know what you think we’re supposed to do in here anyway. 反正我不知道你希望我们在这干什么
[24:27] She hates me. 她讨厌我
[24:29] Share your interests. Tell a witty anecdote. 聊聊你的爱好 说说趣事
[24:31] Mr. Peabody… 皮博迪先生
[24:32] I hate her. 我讨厌她
[24:34] Sherman, every great relationship… 舍曼 每段美好的关系
[24:36] starts from a place of conflict, 都是从冲突开始
[24:37] and evolves into something richer. 然后发展为珍贵的感情的
[24:40] Bonne chance. 祝你好运
[24:43] Make it work. 想办法去做到
[24:45] But don’t tell her about the WABAC. 但别和她说时光机
[24:50] Don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[25:07] Peabody, that was amazing! 皮博迪 真是太棒了
[25:10] Paul, wasn’t that amazing? 保罗 音乐是不是很棒
[25:12] I’m more into Rock-‘n’-Roll. 我更喜欢摇滚乐
[25:19] I meant Flamenco. 我是指弗拉门戈调
[25:27] Bagpipes? 风笛
[25:29] Uh, didgeridoo. 迪吉里杜管[澳大利亚土著人常用]
[25:34] Sitar. 锡塔琴[印度的大弦弹拨乐器]
[25:35] Steel drums. 钢鼓
[25:37] Trombone. 长号
[25:38] Xylophone. 木琴
[25:39] Djembe? 非洲鼓
[25:41] Calliope. 蒸汽笛风琴
[25:42] Oboe. Piccolo. 双簧管 短笛
[25:43] Tuba. Dobro. 大号 冬不拉
[25:45] Slide whistle. Yodeling. 溜溜笛 约德尔调
[25:46] Hurdy-gurdy. Ocarina. 手摇风琴 陶笛
[25:48] Harmonium. Musical saw. 簧风琴 锯琴
[25:49] You know what? This has been great… 你知道吗 这些都很不错
[25:51] but a complete waste of time. 但完全是浪费时间
[25:53] Now, let’s get Penny and go home! 现在 我们去带佩妮回家
[25:56] Are you all right, Paul? 你没事吧 保罗
[25:57] I’m… fine. 我 很好
[26:00] This happens whenever he’s tense. 他一紧张就会这样
[26:02] Paul, if I might… 保罗 如果我…
[26:03] Stay away from me, Peabody! 离我远点 皮博迪
[26:04] Just get back! I need traction. 回家就好 我要做牵引
[26:06] You can trust me, Paul. I’m a licensed chiropractor. 你可以相信我 保罗 我有按摩师执照
[26:24] Peabody… 皮博迪
[26:26] I feel great. 我感觉好极了
[26:27] I… I really feel great! 我 真的感觉好极了
[26:30] Peabody, you’re a miracle worker. 皮博迪 你就是个奇迹制造家
[26:34] Ha-ha! Look at me! 看我
[26:36] I’m dancing! 我在跳舞
[26:39] You know, Penny… 佩妮
[26:41] Sigmund Freud says if you don’t like a person… 西格蒙德·弗洛伊德说如果你不喜欢一个人
[26:43] it’s because they remind you 这是因为这人让你想起了
[26:45] of something you don’t like about yourself. 你对自己不满意的地方
[26:47] What do you know about Sigmund Freud? 你懂什么西格蒙德·弗洛伊德
[26:49] More than you think. 比你想象的要懂
[26:50] Sure. Just like you know all that stuff… 是啊 就像你知道的那些事
[26:53] about George Washington not really cutting down the cherry tree. 比如乔治·华盛顿并没有真的砍了一棵樱桃树
[26:57] What a crock. 一派胡言
[26:58] But it’s true! 可这是真的
[26:59] – How do you know? – I just know! -你怎么知道 -我就是知道
[27:01] – Did you read it in a book? – No! -你从书里读到的吗 -不是
[27:02] – See it in a movie? – No! -电影里看到的 -不是
[27:04] Did your brainiac dad tell you? 你的天才老爸教你的
[27:05] No! 不是
[27:06] So, how do you know, Sherman? 那你到底是怎么知道的 舍曼
[27:07] How do you know? 你 怎么 知道的
[27:09] He told me. 他告诉我的
[27:10] Who told you? 谁告诉你的
[27:11] George Washington. 乔治·华盛顿
[27:14] George Washington? 乔治·华盛顿
[27:17] Yeah. 对
[27:19] Liar. 骗子
[27:23] But don’t tell her about the WABAC. 千万别告诉她时光机的事
[27:26] He calls it the “WABAC.” 他管它叫”时光机”
[27:28] So, where have you gone in it? 所以 你们坐着它去过哪
[27:30] Not “Where,” Penny, “When.” 不是”哪” 佩妮 是”什么时候”
[27:33] Okay, smart guy, when? 好吧 聪明人 去过什么时候
[27:35] Oh, 1965, 1776, 1620… 1965年 1776年 1620年
[27:40] 1492, 1215, 4. 1492年 1215年 公元4年
[27:44] – Can it go back to an hour ago? – Why? -能回到一小时前吗 -怎么这么问
[27:46] Because I could take it home, pretend to be sick… 这样我就能回家装病
[27:49] and not come to this lame dinner party. 不用来参加这个差劲的晚宴了
[27:51] Mr. Peabody says you should never use the WABAC… 皮博迪先生说千万不能用时光机
[27:54] to travel to a time when you existed. 穿越到你已经存在的时空
[27:56] How come? 为什么
[27:57] There would be two of you. 那样就有两个你了
[27:58] Oh, yeah. 也对
[28:00] I guess the world’s not ready for that. 我想世界还没准备好面对这种事
[28:08] Um, well, now that we’ve seen it, maybe we should go back. 好了 已经看过了 咱们回去吧
[28:11] Are you kidding? Where should we go first? 开什么玩笑 咱们先去哪
[28:15] Mr. Peabody says I’m not allowed to drive it till I’m older. 皮博迪先生说我得再大点才能开它
[28:18] Do you do everything Mr. Peabody says? 皮博迪先生说什么你都照做吗
[28:21] Yeah. 是啊
[28:22] You know what that makes you, Sherman. 你知道那让你变成什么了吗 舍曼
[28:24] An obedient son? 听话的儿子
[28:26] Nope. 不
[28:27] A dog. 一条狗
[28:42] Nice control. 控制得真好
[28:44] – Look at him go! – Take it, Patty! -快看啊 -接住 帕蒂
[28:47] Heads up, Paul! 小心 保罗
[28:49] Here you go. 给你
[29:00] This is fun! 太有意思了
[29:04] This is a little homespun concoction I like to call… 随便调了点酒 我打算叫它
[29:08] “Einstein on the Beach.” “海滩上的爱因斯坦”
[29:14] To the kids. 为孩子们干杯
[29:15] To the kids! 为孩子们
[29:18] Mr. Peabody. 皮博迪先生
[29:20] Sherman? 舍曼
[29:21] Can I talk to you a second? 能跟你说点事吗
[29:22] Of course. 当然
[29:23] Excuse me. 失陪
[29:29] I’ve really hit it off with Penny’s parents. 我跟佩妮的父母相处得很好
[29:31] I think we can file this night under “Unqualified Success.” 我觉得今晚可以归类为”完胜”
[29:34] Uh, I would hold off filing it just yet. 还是先别急着归类吧
[29:37] What do you mean? Where’s Penny? 什么意思 佩妮呢
[29:40] Uh… Ancient Egypt. 在古埃及
[29:42] You used the WABAC? 你用了时光机
[29:45] What’s happening, big guy? We’re running low. 怎么啦 大家伙 快没酒啦
[29:50] I’ll be right there, Paul. 我马上就来 保罗
[29:53] How could you do such a thing? 你怎么能做这种事
[29:54] She called me a liar… 她说我是骗子
[29:55] for saying George Washington 因为我说乔治·华盛顿
[29:56] never cut down a cherry tree. 从没砍过樱桃树
[29:58] So, you took her to see George Washington? 所以你就带她去看了乔治·华盛顿
[30:01] Yeah. She was into it. 嗯 她被迷住了
[30:03] Hey, Pea-buddy. 皮兄弟
[30:06] Where’s Penny? 佩妮呢
[30:07] – Playing hide-and-seek. – Pooping. -在玩捉迷藏 -在上厕所
[30:08] – Pooping. – Playing hide and seek. -在上厕所 -在玩捉迷藏
[30:12] Well, which is it? 到底在哪
[30:14] Hey, what’s going on here? 到底怎么回事
[30:16] Yeah. What’s going on here? 是啊 到底怎么回事
[30:18] – What have you done with Penny? – Penny? -你们把佩妮怎么了 -佩妮
[30:19] Penny? Penny! 佩妮 佩妮
[30:21] – Oh, my gosh! – Where’s our daughter? -天啊 -我们的女儿哪去了
[30:23] It’s hard to say, Paul. 很难说 保罗
[30:26] She could be here, or here, or here, or here… 她可能在这里 这里 或者这里 这里
[30:31] or here. 这里
[30:34] That will hold them. 这样能拖住他们一会
[30:35] I learned that trick from a swami 这招是从巴厘岛的乌布区
[30:37] at the Begawan Giri in Ubud, Bali. 一个印度哲人那学来的
[30:38] Let’s go! 赶紧走
[30:54] Ancient Egypt. Land of the Pharaohs. 古埃及 金字塔
[30:57] A beacon of progress on the horizon of humanity… 人类文明进步的一座灯塔
[31:00] but a cruel and barbarous civilization just the same. 但同时也是一段野蛮而残暴的文明
[31:03] I just hope Penny isn’t suffering too badly. 但愿佩妮没太受苦
[31:18] I got it. 我来捡
[31:20] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[31:21] We have come to take you home. 我们是来带你回家的
[31:24] Ugh! What’s the Egyptian word for “Tattletale”? 古埃及语的”告密者”怎么说
[31:27] But that’s beside the point. 但这不是重点
[31:29] Get your clothes on, we’re going home. 赶紧换好衣服 我们回家
[31:30] Who died and made you Pharaoh? 谁死了轮到你当法老了
[31:32] Now, bring on the mani-pedi. 现在 来给我梳妆打扮
[31:35] See, Mr. Peabody? Impossible! 看到没 皮博迪先生 做不到啊
[31:38] Indeed, but watch what happens… 的确 但走着瞧吧
[31:40] when an immovable object meets an irresistible force. 看一个坚固的物体受到不可抗力会怎样
[31:43] Penny… 佩妮
[31:44] come here, right now. Penny, come! 过来 快点 佩妮 快过来
[31:47] I’m not Penny anymore. 我不再是佩妮了
[31:49] Now, I’m Princess Hatsheput, 我现在是哈特谢普苏特公主
[31:51] precious flower of the Nile. 珍贵的尼罗河之花
[31:53] “Precious,” Perhaps, but if you think “珍贵” 也许吧 但如果你以为
[31:55] we’re going to leave you here… 我们会把你留在这里
[31:56] you are most definitely in “De-Nile.” 你就绝对会成为尼罗河”死”花
[32:00] I don’t get it. 没听懂
[32:01] Now, come along. 走吧
[32:02] Unhand her! 放开她
[32:05] What’s the matter, my sweet little desert blossom? 怎么了 我甜美的沙漠小花
[32:07] Are these barbarians bothering you? 这些野蛮人在骚扰你吗
[32:10] As a matter of fact, they are. 事实上 没错
[32:12] Bow, barbarians. 鞠躬 野蛮人
[32:14] As you wish, Your Highness. 如您所愿 陛下
[32:16] Who’s that, Mr. Peabody? 他是谁 皮博迪先生
[32:18] That, Sherman, is the living image of Amun… 舍曼 他是太阳神阿蒙的化身
[32:21] son of Akhenaten, 阿肯那顿之子
[32:22] lord of the 18th Dynasty of the New Kingdom… 古埃及新王国时期第十八代王朝的国王
[32:24] King Tutankhamun. 图坦卡蒙法老
[32:25] Otherwise known as “King Tut.” 又称”图特王”
[32:27] My boyfriend. 我男朋友
[32:28] King Tut is your boyfriend? 图特王是你男朋友
[32:31] Would you like me to have them skinned, covered with honey… 要不要我把他们剥皮 涂蜜
[32:34] and laid in a pit of fire ants? 再推入火蚁坑
[32:37] You would do that for me? 你会为了我做这种事吗
[32:38] Anything, my desert flower. 任何事 我的沙漠小花
[32:40] Consider it a wedding gift. 就当是结婚礼物吧
[32:42] What? You can’t marry this guy! 什么 你不能嫁给这家伙
[32:44] Why not? 为什么不行
[32:45] Well, for one, his name rhymes with “Butt.” 首先 他名字的谐音是”屁股”
[32:48] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[32:49] I’m gonna have a big, fat, Egyptian wedding. 我要举办一场大型的古埃及婚礼
[32:51] Spoiler alert, King Tut dies young. 剧透一下 图特王没活多久就死了
[32:54] Are you sure you’ve thought this through? 你确定你考虑清楚了吗
[32:56] Oh, trust me, I’ve thought it through. 相信我 我考虑得非常清楚
[32:57] I’m getting everything. 我会继承一切
[32:58] The royal astronomers have decreed… 皇家天相师已判定
[33:00] the wedding must take place tomorrow at dawn. 婚礼必须在明天黎明之际举行
[33:03] Who is he? 他是谁
[33:04] – He is Ay. – He is you? -他是我 -他是你
[33:06] I am Ay. The Grand Vizier. 我叫”我” 大维齐尔
[33:09] Yeah, that’s his name. 对 他就叫这名字
[33:11] Oh, Grand Vizier, would you 大维齐尔 能否请您
[33:12] mind telling the precious princess, here… 告诉这位珍贵的公主
[33:14] precisely what it means to marry the young Pharaoh. 嫁给年轻的法老 究竟意味着什么
[33:17] Gladly. 我很乐意
[33:18] It means she will be bound to him in eternity… 那意味着她将永世与他为伴
[33:22] through the sacred ceremonies 如神圣的经书中所述
[33:23] of disembowelment and mummification… 她将通过神圣的仪式 被开膛取出内脏
[33:27] as described in the holy texts. 制成木乃伊
[33:29] Um, hold up a second. 稍等一下
[33:30] Can you walk me through that, somebody? 有人能跟我详细解释一下吗
[33:32] What he means, Penny, 他的意思是 佩妮
[33:34] is that when I die they’ll kill you, too. 等我死了 他们会把你也杀了
[33:36] And then they’ll rip out your organs, 然后会取出你的内脏
[33:37] stuff them in canopic jars… 放入卡诺匹克罐中
[33:38] and then mummify whatever is left. 再把剩余的部分制成木乃伊
[33:40] Okay, I’m seeing this now. 好吧 我现在明白了
[33:41] Thank you. I’m going to go with them. 谢谢你 我决定跟他们走
[33:44] There’s no turning back now. 现在可回不了头了
[33:47] To the palace! 回宫殿
[33:49] Let the wedding preparations begin! 开始筹备婚礼吧
[33:51] Mr. Peabody! Sherman! 皮博迪先生 舍曼
[33:53] Do something! 做点什么
[33:54] Don’t worry, Penny! 别担心 佩妮
[33:56] We’ll save you! 我们会救你的
[34:01] Hey, wait! You can’t just… 等等 你不能就这么…
[34:04] leave us here. 把我们扔在这里
[34:06] Mr. Peabody? 皮博迪先生
[34:07] Yes, Sherman? 怎么了 舍曼
[34:09] Can I hold your hand? 我能牵你的手吗
[34:10] Of course you can. 当然可以
[34:12] Boy, your hand is cold, Mr. Peabody. 天 你的手真凉 皮博迪先生
[34:14] Sherman? 舍曼
[34:17] That’s not my hand. 那不是我的手
[34:25] That’s disarming. 威胁解除了
[34:27] Now, to find a way out of here. 现在 找路离开这里吧
[34:31] Look around, Sherman. 四处看看 舍曼
[34:32] These tombs are lined with hieroglyphics… 这些古墓布满了象形文字
[34:35] designed to assist the Pharaohs’ souls 目的是帮助法老的灵魂
[34:37] in their journey to the afterlife. 顺利进入来世
[34:39] And they may assist us as well. 它们同样也可能帮助我们
[34:44] Oh, this depicts the God Anubis 这里画着阿努比斯神
[34:46] sailing the boat of Ra to the underworld. 乘着拉神的船去了冥界
[34:48] It appears the boats of Ra are the key to our escape. 看来拉神的船就是我们逃生的钥匙
[34:52] We must find them in time to stop the wedding. 必须赶紧找到它们 好及时阻止婚礼
[34:54] Well, if you ask me, we should let her marry that guy. 要我说的话 就该让她嫁给那家伙
[34:57] They deserve each other. 他们挺配的
[34:58] What’s that, Sherman? 怎么了 舍曼
[35:00] Tut? Give me a break. 图特 饶了我吧
[35:01] Bald, wears a skirt, and makeup. 又秃 又穿裙子 还化妆
[35:05] If I didn’t know any better, 要是我不了解你的话
[35:06] Sherman, I would say you were jealous. 舍曼 我会以为你吃醋了
[35:07] Jealous? Of what? 吃醋 吃什么醋
[35:09] Tut’s affection for Penny, of course. 当然是图特喜欢佩妮这事
[35:11] You think I like Penny? 你觉得我喜欢佩妮
[35:14] Give me a break! 饶了我吧
[35:16] It’s not like I want to hold her hand, or go to the park… 我可不想牵着她的手 或者跟她逛公园
[35:20] or watch her while she’s brushing her hair. 或者看着她梳头
[35:26] Or anything. 我什么都不想
[35:34] Quickly, Sherman. 快点 舍曼
[35:39] Ah, ah, ah! Careful, Sherman. 小心 舍曼
[35:42] It’s a booby trap. 这是种机关
[35:44] What’s so funny? 有什么好笑的
[35:46] You said “Booby.” 你说脏话了
[35:49] One wrong step and we’re done for. 走错一步我们就完了
[35:54] “The boat… “拉神…
[35:55] of Ra sails straight… 之船 笔直驶向…
[35:58] to day. 今天
[35:59] Take the wrong boat… 选错船
[36:03] man will pay.” 之人 将付出代价”
[36:04] All right, Sherman, now it’s your turn. 好了 舍曼 该你了
[36:06] Do the puzzle exactly as I did. 照我刚才那样跳
[36:09] Think it through, one step at a time. 好好回忆 每次跳一步
[36:16] The boat Of Ra sails straight… 拉神之船笔直驶向…
[36:17] play. 游戏
[36:19] Uh, I mean, “Pay.” 我是说 “代价”
[36:21] Oh, my. 糟糕
[36:29] Run! 快跑
[36:36] The boats of Ra! 拉神之船
[36:37] One boat is the way out, the other will send us… 只有一艘能带我们出去 另一艘
[36:39] plunging into darkness and certain death. 会带我们进入黑暗和死亡
[36:41] What? 什么
[36:43] Sherman, get in the boat. 舍曼 上船
[36:44] As soon as I move these blocks together, 等我把这些石台推到一起
[36:46] it’s going to move very fast. 船就会飞速前进
[36:47] Which boat, Mr. Peabody? 哪艘船 皮博迪先生
[36:48] What? 什么
[36:49] Which boat is the “Not-certain- death-plunge” Boat? 哪艘才是”不去黑暗和死亡”之船
[36:52] That one! 那艘
[37:07] We did it, Sherman! 我们做到了 舍曼
[37:08] Sherman? 舍曼
[37:09] Mr. Peabody! 皮博迪先生
[37:11] What are you doing over there? 你怎么去那边了
[37:13] I thought you pointed to this one! 我以为你指的是这艘
[37:40] Sherman? Sherman? 舍曼 舍曼
[37:43] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[37:45] I’m good. 我没事
[37:59] The Sun God, Ra… 奉拉神之命
[38:01] commands us to begin the sacred ceremony! 我们将开始神圣的庆典
[38:16] Bring forth the blade for the blood oath. 呈上血誓之刃
[38:24] Where blade meets flesh in this sacred rite… 当刀刃在这场神圣的典礼上与血肉相遇
[38:31] We pay tribute… 我们向
[38:33] to the sun god, Ra! 拉神朝贡
[38:35] Wait! 且慢
[38:38] Anubis! 阿努比斯
[38:40] The God of death! 死亡之神
[38:41] The wedding must not continue. 婚礼必须终止
[38:43] Why, Anubis, why? 为什么 阿努比斯
[38:45] Plagues. Plagues! 瘟疫 瘟疫
[38:48] If this marriage pact is sealed… 若此婚约生效
[38:50] I will shower down upon the land uncountable plagues. 我将用无尽的瘟疫灌溉这土地
[38:54] Oy, again with the plagues! 靠 又是瘟疫
[38:56] Why did I ever move to Egypt? 我搬来埃及到底图个啥啊
[38:58] But, Anubis, the Sun God, Ra, has decreed… 可是 阿努比斯 拉神已经决定
[39:02] that this girl is to be the boy-king’s wife. 这女孩将成为少年国王的妻子
[39:05] That’s so funny. 说来好笑
[39:06] I was talking to the Sun God, Ra, just the other day… 我前几天刚跟拉神聊过
[39:10] and he told me he changed his mind. 他说他改主意了
[39:12] Really? 真的吗
[39:13] Old “Flip-Flop Ra,” “说变就变的拉神”
[39:15] We call him here in the underworld. 我们在冥界都这么叫他
[39:18] But it’s too late. We’ve already paid for the catering. 可现在太晚了 餐饮费都已经付了
[39:22] Too bad! You’re going to lose your deposit. 太可惜了 那钱你们是拿不回来了
[39:28] More smoke, Sherman. This canine subterfuge is working. 再弄点烟 舍曼 咱这场戏起作用了
[39:32] Deliver the girl… 把这位女孩
[39:33] to the gates of the city, and leave her there… 送到城门 留她一人
[39:36] where the Gods will retrieve her forthwith. 神会随即带她离去
[39:39] Only in this manner may the plagues upon this land be avoided. 只有这样 此地才能免受瘟疫之灾
[39:44] The girl must go! 那女孩必须送走
[39:48] Anubis has spoken! 阿努比斯已经发话
[39:50] Take this girl to the gates! 把这女孩送到城门
[39:59] Anubis, you sound unwell. 阿努比斯 你的声音不对劲啊
[40:02] Well, I have been feeling a little under the weather… 刚才我身体稍有不适
[40:04] but I’m feeling much better now. 现在好多了
[40:08] Thank you. 谢关心
[40:20] Penny, Sherman, quickly. 佩妮 舍曼 快跑
[40:22] Come on, Penny. 快点 佩妮
[40:23] Sherman! 舍曼
[40:30] Runaway bride! 新娘逃婚了
[40:32] Stop them, you fools! 拦住他们 你们这帮白痴
[40:53] Penny, Sherman, climb aboard. 佩妮 舍曼 快上去
[41:06] They’re getting away! 他们要逃走了
[41:23] I got it. 归我了
[41:28] We made it. 我们做到了
[41:29] – Where do we go next, Mr. Peabody? – Home. -接下来去哪 皮博迪先生 -回家
[41:31] We’ve got to get back to the dinner party… 我们得赶回晚宴
[41:33] before Penny’s parents realize she’s missing. 不能让佩妮的父母发现她不见了
[41:35] We don’t have to mention the whole… 我们不需要告诉他们
[41:38] King Tut wedding thing, right? 我和图特王结婚的事吧
[41:39] Certainly not. 当然不用
[41:41] Anyway, as far as I’m concerned, 反正对我而言
[41:43] they get married too young in Ancient Egypt. 古埃及的人们结婚太早了
[41:44] Or, perhaps, I’m just some old “Giza”. 也有可能是我有点”老土”了
[41:49] 吉萨金字塔 公元前1329年
[41:52] Warning. 警告
[41:53] WABAC power supply insufficient. 时光机电量不足
[41:55] Charge now. Warning. 请充电 警告
[41:58] Uh, what’s the matter, Mr. Peabody? 怎么了 皮博迪先生
[42:00] All this zipping about the cosmos has drained our power supply. 在时空里穿来穿去 把电用完了
[42:03] We’re going to have to make an unscheduled stop. 不得不进行一次计划外的停留
[42:05] As luck would have it… 运气好的话
[42:06] we have just enough power to make it to the Renaissance. 剩余电量能够穿到文艺复兴时期
[42:21] I can’t even tell my left brain from my right anymore! 我已经被你搞得烦死了
[42:25] How many times I got to tell you, Mona Lisa? 我要跟你说多少次 蒙娜·丽莎
[42:27] Mona Lisa? 蒙娜·丽莎
[42:28] – No, no, no… – I can’t paint the picture… -别别别 -你要是不微笑的话
[42:31] until you smile! 我就没法继续画了
[42:33] Leonardo, tell me one thing I have to smile about. 莱奥纳多 说一样能让我微笑的东西
[42:36] The sunshine, the pasta. 阳光 意面
[42:38] All the things that make Italy such a popular tourist destination! 所有让意大利成为著名旅游胜地的东西
[42:42] But I have not seen any of them, Leonardo! 可我一样都没见着 莱奥纳多
[42:45] Because I’m sitting here all day on my abbondanza! 因为我在这破椅子上坐了一整天
[42:49] I don’t think that means “chair” in Italian. 意大利语里”椅子”好像不是这么说的
[42:52] Ah, Peabody, my old friend. 皮博迪 我的老朋友
[42:56] What a welcome interruption! 感谢您前来拜访
[42:58] Believe you me, this woman is making me nuts. 相信我 这女的快把我逼疯了
[43:02] So, how you been? 你最近怎么样呀
[43:04] Good to see you. What do you want? 很高兴见到你 想要什么呀
[43:06] We’re in a desperate hurry to get home, 我们急着要回家
[43:08] but the WABAC needs a jump start… 但是时光机需要应急电源充电
[43:10] and we thought, who better than 转眼一想 还有谁比
[43:12] Leonardo da Vinci to help us on our way? 莱奥纳多·达·芬奇更能帮我们呢
[43:14] Peabody, I would love to help you, 皮博迪 我真的很想帮你
[43:17] but you come at a very bad time. 但你来得不巧
[43:19] I don’t know what I’m going to do with this crazy woman. 我不知道该怎么搞定这个疯女人
[43:24] You see what I mean? 你懂了吧
[43:25] What seems to be the problem? 有什么问题吗
[43:26] “What is the problem?” “什么问题”
[43:28] I am halfway done with the painting, she won’t even smile. 我都画了一半了 她却笑都不笑
[43:31] Fine. I smile. 好吧 那我笑给你看
[43:36] No! That’s a fake smile! 不 这是假笑
[43:39] Everybody knows that! 所有人都看得出来
[43:40] Why don’t you make it a real smile? 为什么你就不能发自内心地笑一下呢
[43:42] Why don’t you say something funny? 为什么你就不能逗我笑呢
[43:44] I paint the paintings. 我会画画
[43:46] I make the machines. 我会制造机器
[43:48] I don’t tell the jokes! 但我不会讲笑话
[43:51] Perhaps, I can be of assistance. You see… 也许我能帮个忙
[43:53] humor is not immune to the laws of science. 幽默也能和科学结合起来
[43:56] Using algorithms, we can extrapolate 运用算法 我们可以推算出
[43:58] what is universally considered “funny”… 什么才是”好笑”的东西
[43:59] thus producing a formula that is 然后研究出一个方程式
[44:02] scientifically certain to cause laughter. 一定可以科学地逗人发笑
[44:04] Case in point, the pratfall. 比如 “狗啃泥”
[44:13] Is everyone amused? 大家都笑了吧
[44:18] The data was so clear. 算出来是这样的啊
[44:20] Don’t worry, Mr. Peabody. 别担心 皮博迪先生
[44:21] – I got it! – No, no. Sherman… -我来帮你 -别 舍曼
[44:38] Hold that smile! 保持这个笑容
[44:40] Hold it right there! No move! No move! 就这样 别乱动 别乱动
[44:50] Well, Leo, if my calculations are correct… 莱奥 如果我计算无误
[44:53] this machine of ours should generate enough centrifugal force… 这台机器能产生足够的离心力
[44:55] to send us home. 把我们送回家
[44:57] I got one last piece I gotta pound in place. 还需要钉最后一个地方
[44:59] Sherman, why don’t you fetch the hammer for Mr. Da Vinci? 舍曼 把锤子递给达·芬奇先生
[45:03] Okay, Mr. Peabody. 好的 皮博迪先生
[45:09] Mr. Peabody! 皮博迪先生
[45:11] Well done, Sherman. 干得好 舍曼
[45:12] But, Mr. Peabody! 但是 皮博迪先生
[45:13] Very helpful. 帮大忙了
[45:29] Sherman! 舍曼
[45:30] Yes, Mr. Peabody? 什么事 皮博迪先生
[45:33] The hammer. 锤子
[45:34] Da Vinci. 给达·芬奇
[45:37] Okay, Mr. Peabody. 好的 皮博迪先生
[45:42] Here you go, Mr. Da Vinci. 给你 达·芬奇先生
[45:44] Do you need any help? 需要帮忙吗
[45:45] No, no. That’s quite all right. 不用 没什么可帮忙的
[45:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[45:49] Sherman. 舍曼
[45:51] Let’s go. Let’s go explore. 我们去探险吧
[45:54] Well, I’m supposed to be having father-son time with Mr. Peabody. 可是现在是我和皮博迪的父子时间
[45:58] Wouldn’t you rather have fun with me? 难道你不想和我一起玩吗
[46:01] Okay. 好的
[46:02] Sherman… 舍曼
[46:03] where are you going? 你们要去哪
[46:05] Exploring. 去探险
[46:06] But we need your help. 我们这里还需要帮忙
[46:07] No, we don’t! I mean, we can manage. 不用了 我是说我们俩能搞定
[46:10] Somehow. 总可以的
[46:12] He’s a boy, Peabody. 他是个男孩子 皮博迪
[46:13] Let him have his fun. Let him go. 放手让他出去闯闯吧
[46:16] Thanks, Mr. Peabody! 谢谢皮博迪先生
[46:21] He’s growing up, Peabody. 总要长大的啊 皮博迪
[46:23] Like a baby bird leaving the nest. 就像即将离巢的雏鸟
[46:27] Isn’t it wonderful? 难道不好吗
[46:36] It’s like a museum. 这里像博物馆一样
[46:39] It’s like a toy store. 应该是像玩具店
[46:52] Check this out. 快看
[46:53] It’s the world’s biggest model airplane. 这就是世界上最大的飞机模型了吧
[46:56] It’s not a model, Penny. It’s a prototype. 这不是模型 佩妮 是飞机雏形
[46:59] And we should probably just leave that alone. 我们最好还是别去碰它了
[47:02] Okay. 好吧
[47:03] But wouldn’t it be cool if we could fly it? 但我们要是开着它飞岂不是很酷炫
[47:05] I don’t think Mr. Peabody would like that. 我觉得皮博迪先生不希望我们这么做
[47:07] Well, Mr. Peabody isn’t here. 但皮博迪先生不在这
[47:10] Just tell me how it works. 教我怎么运行吧
[47:11] Please? 求你了
[47:13] For learning. 就当学习知识了
[47:15] Okay. 好吧
[47:17] The thrust comes from this kind of crossbow doohickey here. 推进力是从这个像十字弓的东西产生的
[47:20] Then it shoots along the track 然后飞机就会沿着这条轨道发射出去
[47:22] until the wind catches the wings. 然后风会将机翼托起
[47:24] But how does it go? 那要怎么启动呢
[47:26] How do you take off? 怎样才能起飞
[47:28] Oh, you just pull down that lever. 只要拉下那根木杆就可以了
[47:31] This one? 这个吗
[47:32] Oh, boy. 天啊
[47:42] This is crazy! 真是太疯狂了
[47:44] No, it’s not, Sherman. It’s fun! 不是疯狂 舍曼 是有趣
[47:46] We’re gonna die! 我们会死的
[47:48] Oh, stop being such a party pooper and enjoy it! 别这么扫兴 好好享受吧
[47:57] Nothing is as beautiful as an elegant equation… 能把漂亮的方程式转变成
[48:00] translated into perfect engineering. 完美的机械装置真是世上最美妙的事了
[48:03] Why can’t children be so simple? 为什么孩子就不能这样轻易照顾呢
[48:05] Because children are not machines, Peabody. 因为孩子可不是机器 皮博迪
[48:08] Believe me, I tried to build one. 相信我 我还试着制造过一个
[48:12] Oh! It was creepy. 特别吓人
[48:16] Here, Sherman! You fly it! 来 舍曼 你来开
[48:18] But I don’t want to fly! 但我不想开
[48:20] Sure you do. It’ll be fun! 试了你就会爱上的 很好玩的
[48:22] No, seriously, Penny, I don’t want to! 我说真的 佩妮 我不想开
[48:24] I’m letting go. One… 我要放手喽 一…
[48:26] Don’t let go! 别放手
[48:27] Two… 二…
[48:29] – No! – Three! -不要啊 -三
[48:33] Penny, fly the plane! 佩妮 快操作
[48:35] No, Sherman! 不 舍曼
[48:36] You’re going to have to save us! 得靠你来救我们
[48:37] But I can’t do it! 但我做不到
[48:39] I’m serious, Penny. I don’t know how to fly! 我没开玩笑 佩妮 我真不会开
[48:42] You can do it! I know you can! 你能做到的 我相信你
[48:44] Come on, Sherman. 快点 舍曼
[48:45] Fly! 快开
[49:12] See? You got this, Sherman. 我就说吧 你会开了 舍曼
[49:15] You’re right. I have got this. 你说得对 我会开了
[49:25] Mamma Mia! Da Vinci’s at it again! 天啊 达·芬奇又造了什么鬼东西
[49:27] You ever see that child he made? 你见过他造的孩子吗
[49:29] So creepy. 特别吓人
[49:31] Papa. Mama. 爸爸 妈妈
[49:33] Papa. Mama. 爸爸 妈妈
[50:02] All done up here, Leonardo. 我这搞定了 莱奥纳多
[50:04] And I am all done down here. 我这也全搞定了
[50:06] It is beautiful, isn’t it? 这真是太完美了
[50:08] Every piece in its place 每一个零件都精确地
[50:09] doing precisely what it’s supposed to do. 发挥它们的作用
[50:12] Look, Peabody! 快看 皮博迪
[50:14] It’s my flying mach… 那是我的飞行…
[50:16] My flying machine? 我的飞行器
[50:17] Sherman. 舍曼
[50:18] Sherman? 舍曼
[50:20] Sherman, what are you doing up there? 舍曼 你在那上面干什么
[50:22] I’m flying! 我在开飞机
[50:24] But, Sherman, you don’t know how to fly! 但是舍曼 你不会开啊
[50:26] I don’t? 我不会吗
[50:27] No! 是啊
[50:35] Turn! 转向
[50:36] Turn, Sherman! 转向 舍曼
[50:37] Lean! 侧飞
[50:52] Sherman? 舍曼
[50:53] Sherman! Are you okay? 舍曼 你没事吧
[50:56] That was pretty fantastic! 刚才真是太棒了
[51:00] Oh! I can’t believe it! 简直难以置信
[51:03] My flying machine! It’s work! 我的飞行器 可以飞
[51:05] Sherman! You are the first flying man! 舍曼 你是第一位空中飞人
[51:10] Oh, you should be very proud, Peabody. 你该为他感到自豪 皮博迪
[51:12] Very, very proud! 无比自豪
[51:14] “Proud” doesn’t begin to describe it. 我现在可远不止”自豪”
[51:18] Leonardo, will you please fire up the mechanism? 莱奥纳多 能启动那台机器吗
[51:39] Papa. Mama. 爸爸 妈妈
[51:41] Papa. Mama. 爸爸 妈妈
[51:43] Mona! 蒙娜
[51:46] Papa. Mama. 爸爸 妈妈
[51:47] The kid! 吓人孩子
[52:15] I’m sorry I broke the plane, Mr. Peabody. 我撞毁了飞机真是抱歉 皮博迪先生
[52:17] Well, you should be. You could have been killed. 你们确实该道歉 你们差点就没命了
[52:20] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[52:22] Sherman flew a plane. He was amazing! 舍曼开飞机了 他很棒
[52:24] Sherman destroyed a priceless 舍曼刚毁了一件无价的
[52:26] historical artifact. 具有历史意义的艺术品
[52:28] Whatever. You should be happy. 我才不管 你应该开心才对
[52:30] It turns out Sherman is 因为这证明了舍曼
[52:31] not a complete and total loser, after all. 并不是彻头彻尾的无能
[52:33] Yeah, Mr. Peabody. 是啊 皮博迪先生
[52:34] It turns out I’m not a complete and total loser, after all. 这证明了我并不是彻头彻尾的无能
[52:39] Ms. Peterson… 彼得森小姐
[52:40] stop turning my son into a hooligan. 别把我儿子教成小混混
[52:43] It’s not my fault he’s a hooligan. 他成了混混又不是我的错
[52:44] Yeah, it’s not her fault I’m a hooligan. 是啊 我成了混混不是她的错
[52:47] Well, it’s certainly not my fault! 那更加不是我的错了
[52:48] I’ve spent the last seven years 我花了七年时间
[52:50] teaching Sherman good judgment. 教舍曼如何辨别是非
[52:51] If you’re such a great parent… 如果你真这么伟大
[52:53] why is Ms. Grunion trying to 为什么格朗妮女士想把
[52:54] take Sherman away from you? 舍曼从你身边带走
[52:58] Is that true? 这是真的吗
[53:00] Is someone gonna take me away from you? 有人要把我从你身边带走吗
[53:02] No, Sherman, I’ll never let that happen. 不 舍曼 这不会发生的
[53:05] You just need to trust me. 你只需要相信我
[53:06] Oh, dear, a black hole! 天啊 黑洞
[53:14] What’s happening? 怎么了
[53:16] If I can’t pull us out of here… 如果我们无法挣脱
[53:17] we’re going to be smashed to smithereens on the event horizon. 将在进入黑洞的瞬间被撕得粉碎
[53:25] There’s not enough power to resist the gravitational pull! 动力似乎不足以抵抗黑洞的引力
[53:28] I’ve got to divert everything to the reverse thrusters. 我要把所有动力集中到反向推进器上
[53:31] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我
[53:32] Tell you what? 告诉你什么
[53:34] Why didn’t you tell me Ms. Grunion 为什么不告诉我格朗妮女士
[53:35] was trying to take me away from you? 想把我从你身边带走
[53:37] It’s not your job to worry about these things. 你不必担心这些事
[53:39] You just didn’t think I could handle it. 你就是觉得我没法处理好
[53:41] We’ll discuss it later. Now, sit down. 以后再讨论这件事 你现在给我坐下
[53:43] I don’t want to discuss it later! 我不想以后再谈
[53:45] Sherman, sit! 舍曼 坐下
[53:46] You can’t talk to me like that. 你不能这样跟我讲话
[53:48] I’m not a dog. 我又不是狗
[53:50] What did you say? 你说什么
[53:51] I said, I’m not a dog! 我说 我又不是狗
[53:54] You’re right, Sherman, you’re not. 你说得对 舍曼 你的确不是
[53:56] You’re just a very bad boy! 你只是个坏孩子
[53:59] T-minus 10 倒数 十
[54:01] nine, eight 九 八
[54:03] seven 七
[54:04] six 六
[54:06] five 五
[54:07] four, three 四 三
[54:09] two 二
[54:10] one. 一
[54:26] Sherman? 舍曼
[54:27] Penny? 佩妮
[54:29] Sherman, are you okay? 舍曼 你没事吧
[54:34] Sherman? 舍曼
[54:43] He’s gone. 他走了
[54:45] Where are we, anyway? 我们这是在哪啊
[54:48] Oh, no. 死定了
[54:50] We’re on the brink of one 我们即将迎来
[54:51] of history’s most ferocious conflicts. 历史上最凶残的战争之一
[55:08] Delivery. 快递
[55:17] How are we doing, heroes of Greece? 感觉怎么样啊 希腊的英雄们
[55:20] Feeling good? 士气昂扬
[55:21] Feeling strong? 精力旺盛
[55:24] Okay, let’s get warmed up! 好 咱们先热身
[55:26] We don’t want to pull something out there. 等会可别出岔子
[55:28] Remember what happened to Achilles. 想想阿喀琉斯的故事
[55:28] 希腊勇士 出生后其母握其脚踵倒提着在冥河水中浸过 因此除未浸过的脚踵之外 浑身刀枪不入
[55:30] That whole thing with his heel. 他那可怜的脚踵
[55:34] Looking good, Diomedes. 看起来不错 多米德斯
[55:36] Menelaus, my man! 梅内劳斯 好样的
[55:38] My man. 好样的
[55:40] Are you ready to get on the field, Shermanus? 你准备好出战了吗 舍曼厄斯
[55:42] Sure thing, Mr. Agamemnon. 当然 阿伽门农先生
[55:46] That’s cute. 真可爱
[55:52] Odysseus, what news do you bring? 奥德赛斯 你有什么消息
[55:55] Someone left this for us. 有人送来了这个
[55:57] A present. Nice. 礼物 不错
[55:59] It looks just like our horse. 看上去像咱们的马
[56:02] Should I bring it inside? 我要把它拿进去吗
[56:05] It would be rude not to. 不收下的话太不礼貌了
[56:12] I did not see that coming! 真是吓人一跳啊
[56:14] Ugh! Jeez Louise, what is that smell? 上帝啊 这是什么味啊
[56:20] Ooh. That is the smell of victory. 那是胜利的味道
[56:22] Yeah! Victory! 胜利
[56:24] Greetings, men of Athens, Sparta and Thebes. 雅典 斯巴达和底比斯的武士们好
[56:27] Peabody, here. 鄙人是皮博迪
[56:29] I’ve come for Sherman. 我是来接舍曼的
[56:31] – Do you know this guy? – I thought I did -你认识这家伙吗 -我以为我认识
[56:33] but now I’m not so sure. 可现在我不确定了
[56:34] Then he must be a spy. Kill him! 那他肯定是个间谍 杀了他
[56:36] No! No! 别 别
[56:39] He’s my dad. 他是我爸爸
[56:41] Your dad? Huh? 你爸爸
[56:43] It’s an adoptive relationship. 他们是领养关系
[56:47] Thank you for taking such good care of my son, Agamemnon. 谢谢你如此照顾我儿子 阿伽门农
[56:50] But it’s time for him to come home. 但是他该回家了
[56:53] Sorry, Mr. Peabody, I’ve joined the Greek army. 抱歉 皮博迪先生 我已经加入希腊军队了
[56:56] Shermanus is one of us now. 舍曼厄斯现在是我们的一员了
[56:57] – He’s a brother. – I’m his brother. -他是我兄弟 -我是他兄弟
[56:58] He’s my son. 他是我儿子
[57:00] – He took an oath. – I took an oath. -他宣过誓了 -我宣过誓了
[57:01] He’s seven! 他才七岁
[57:02] And a half! 七岁半
[57:04] All sons must prove themselves to their fathers. 所有的儿子都必须向自己的父亲证明自己
[57:08] Today 今天
[57:09] Shermanus will prove himself on the field of battle. 舍曼厄斯将在战场上证明自己
[57:13] But he’s only a child. 但他还只是个孩子
[57:14] Your dad may not think you’re ready to become a man, Shermanus, 你父亲也许认为你还没长大 舍曼厄斯
[57:17] but we do. 但是我们相信你
[57:20] Yeah, Mr. Peabody. 没错 皮博迪先生
[57:21] Now, I’ll show you what I can handle. 现在我要向你证明我能搞定
[57:23] FYI, a lot of heroes have father issues. 告诉你吧 很多英雄都有父子问题
[57:25] My old man is a minotaur. 我父亲是个牛头怪
[57:27] Half man, half bull, all judgment. 人的身子 牛的头 遭尽白眼
[57:30] Ajax, here, strongest guy in the world 这位阿贾克斯是世界上最强壮的人
[57:32] but his father never accepted that his real dream was to sing. 但他父亲接受不了他想唱歌的梦想
[57:36] I wanted to be in the Greek chorus. 我想加入希腊合唱团
[57:38] Uh, yeah, and don’t even get me started about Oedipus. 对了 俄狄浦斯的故事更是离奇
[57:40] Let’s just say that you do not want 我只能说 你绝对不想
[57:42] to be at his house over the holidays. 在节假日的时候去他家
[57:44] It’s awkward. 尴尬死了
[57:46] Sherman, I’m concerned you haven’t thought this through. 舍曼 我担心你没想清楚
[57:48] This is war. Do you realize what’s about to happen? 这是战争 你知道将会发生什么吗
[57:51] I’ll tell you what’s gonna happen. 我告诉将会发生什么吧
[57:53] We’re gonna destroy their houses! 我们将要毁掉他们的房屋
[57:55] Pull down their temples! 摧毁他们的庙宇
[57:57] And make the streets of the city run red 让整座城市的街道浸在
[58:00] with Trojan blood! 特洛伊的鲜血中
[58:04] Blood! Blood! Blood! 鲜血 鲜血 鲜血
[58:17] Zeus on three! One! 三声后进攻 一
[58:19] Sherman, I absolutely forbid you to fight in the Trojan War. 舍曼 我坚决禁止你加入特洛伊战争
[58:22] It’s not fair! All my friends are fighting in the Trojan War. 不公平 我的朋友都参加了特洛伊战争
[58:25] – Two! – Sherman, it’s dangerous. -二 -舍曼 这很危险
[58:27] I’m wearing a helmet. 我戴了头盔
[58:28] – Three! – You’re not going! -三 -你不许去
[58:29] Oh, yes, I am. 我去定了
[58:30] Zeus! 进攻
[58:33] Zeus! Zeus! 进攻 进攻
[58:37] Eat my bronze, you Trojan dogs! 受死吧 你们这群特洛伊狗
[58:43] Eat my bronze, you Trojan dog! 受死吧 你们这群特洛伊狗
[58:58] Well, that’s cutting it close. 还真险啊
[59:02] This is why I ask you to obey me, Sherman. 所以我才叫你听我的话 舍曼
[59:06] Because I’m your father, and it’s my job to keep you safe. 因为我是你爸 我有责任保证你的安全
[59:11] But are you sure Ms. Grunion won’t take me away? 但是你确定格朗妮女士不会把我带走吗
[59:16] Not as long as I’m around. 只要我还活着 她就休想
[59:30] Mr. Peabody! 皮博迪先生
[59:31] Help me! 救我
[59:33] Penny! 佩妮
[59:42] Smell my victory! 闻闻我的胜利
[59:44] Smell it! 闻闻
[59:45] Hey! That’s my ride! 那是我的马
[59:55] Mr. Peabody 皮博迪先生
[59:56] Hurry! 快
[1:00:00] I’ll take that. 给我了
[1:00:49] You did it, Sherman! 你做到了 舍曼
[1:00:51] Mr. Peabody helped. 多亏皮博迪的帮忙
[1:00:52] Now, let’s get to the WABAC, go home, 咱们现在去找时光机 回家
[1:00:54] un-hypnotize Penny’s parents 然后解除佩妮父母的催眠
[1:00:55] finish that dinner party, eat my Baked Alaska 继续晚宴 吃我做的火焰冰淇淋
[1:00:57] charm the pants off Ms. Grunion 让格朗妮女士见识一下我的魅力
[1:00:58] and make sure none of this ever happens in the first place. 然后确保这一切都没有发生过
[1:01:01] Sounds good. 计划不错
[1:01:03] I’m in. 算我一个
[1:01:08] Sherman! 舍曼
[1:01:09] – Penny! – Sherman, no! -佩妮 -舍曼 别去
[1:01:30] Mr. Peabody. 皮博迪先生
[1:01:32] Mr. Peabody? 皮博迪先生
[1:01:35] Mr. Peabody! 皮博迪先生
[1:01:42] Dad! 爸爸
[1:01:54] Oh, Mr. Peabody! What should I do? What should I do? 皮博迪先生 我该怎么办 我该怎么办
[1:02:01] There’s nothing you can do, Sherman. 你也无能为力了 舍曼
[1:02:06] I just want to go home. 我只想回家
[1:02:11] Home. 家
[1:02:13] That’s it. 没错
[1:02:15] I got an idea. 我有办法了
[1:02:17] Come on! 快走
[1:02:20] Where are we gonna go? 我们要去哪
[1:02:21] We’re going home. 我们要回家
[1:02:23] There’s only one person who can help us 只有一个人能帮我们
[1:02:25] and that’s Mr. Peabody. 而那个人就是皮博迪先生
[1:02:27] What are you talking about? How is that even possible? 你在说什么呀 这怎么可能呢
[1:02:29] We’ve got a time machine, Penny! 我们有时光机啊 佩妮
[1:02:31] I can set it so that we’ll get home 我可以把它设置到带我们回到
[1:02:33] when Mr. Peabody is still there. 皮博迪仍然在的时候
[1:02:35] But I thought you’re not supposed 可是你不是不应该
[1:02:36] to go back to a time when you existed. 回到自己也存在的时候吗
[1:02:38] What choice do we have? 我们还有其它选择吗
[1:02:40] Error. You are attempting to travel to an era in which you exist. 出错了 你试图回到自己也存在的年代
[1:02:44] This could alter the fabric of space-time. 这可能会改变时空的构造
[1:02:48] Error. Error. 出错 出错
[1:02:51] Hang on! 抓好了
[1:03:00] This is fun! 太有意思了
[1:03:05] This is a little homespun concoction I like to call 随便调了点酒 我打算叫它
[1:03:09] “Einstein on the Beach.” “海滩上的爱因斯坦”
[1:03:11] Yummy. 好喝
[1:03:14] To the kids. 为孩子们干杯
[1:03:16] To the kids! 为孩子们
[1:03:18] Mr. Peabody. 皮博迪先生
[1:03:20] Sherman? Penny? 舍曼 佩妮
[1:03:22] Can we talk to you a second? 我能跟你说点事吗
[1:03:23] Of course. 当然
[1:03:24] Excuse me. 恕我失陪
[1:03:28] I’ve really hit it off with your parents. 我跟你的父母相谈甚欢
[1:03:30] I think we can file this night under “unqualified success”. 我觉得今晚可以归类为”完胜”
[1:03:33] I’d hold off filing it just yet. 还是先别急着下定论吧
[1:03:36] What do you mean? 你们这是什么意思
[1:03:37] Why are you two dressed like ancient Greeks? 你们俩怎么穿得跟古代希腊人一样
[1:03:39] – You used the WABAC! – I did. -你用了时光机 -没错
[1:03:41] I know, it’s terrible! 我知道 这糟透了
[1:03:43] But why? 可是为什么
[1:03:44] Penny and I got into an argument about George Washington. 我和佩妮因为乔治·华盛顿的事吵起来了
[1:03:46] So, I made him show me the WABAC. 所以我就逼他带我看时光机
[1:03:48] And I lost her in ancient Egypt. 我在古埃及把她弄丢了
[1:03:49] And I got engaged to King Tut. 我跟图特王订了婚
[1:03:50] – So, I came back and got you. – Then we ran out of gas. -于是我就回来找你 -接着我们油用光了
[1:03:52] – In Florence. – Went into a black hole. -在佛罗伦萨 -我们进了黑洞
[1:03:54] And then you died in ancient Troy. 然后你就死在了古特洛伊
[1:03:56] Died? I have a hard time believing that. 死了 我很难相信
[1:03:58] It’s true! 是真的
[1:03:59] But now you’re here, and everything’s gonna be okay. 但是现在你还在 所以一切都会好的
[1:04:02] I told you never to come back to a time when you existed 我跟你说过不许回到你自己也存在的时刻
[1:04:04] because there would be two of you! 因为那样就会出现两个你
[1:04:05] Yeah, but the other one of me is in ancient Egypt. 没错 可另一个我在古埃及呢
[1:04:13] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:04:14] He’s you, but from another timeline. 他就是你 不过来自另一个时间段
[1:04:16] But I thought you said 可你不是说过
[1:04:17] never to come back to a time when you existed. 永远不许回到自己也存在的时间嘛
[1:04:19] – Exactly! – I know. -没错 -我知道
[1:04:22] But what was I supposed to do? 可我还能怎么办呢
[1:04:23] Mr. Peabody died in ancient Troy. 皮博迪先生死在了古特洛伊
[1:04:25] Died? 死了
[1:04:26] I have a hard time believing that. 我很难相信
[1:04:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:04:29] What are we going to do? 我们要怎么办
[1:04:31] Well, for starters, both Shermans can’t stay here. 首先 两个舍曼都不能待在这儿
[1:04:33] Why? We could get bunk beds. 为什么 我们可以睡上下床
[1:04:34] I was thinking the same thing. 我也这么想
[1:04:36] That’s so weird. It’s like we’re twins! 真神奇 咱俩就像是双胞胎
[1:04:37] I was thinking that, too! 我也这么想
[1:04:40] You see? We can’t have two Shermans in the same timeline. 看到了吧 两个舍曼不能同时出现
[1:04:43] It puts too much strain on the space-time continuum. 这让时空连续体变形得太厉害了
[1:04:47] What to do? What to do? The Petersons 怎么办 怎么办 这一切都得
[1:04:48] can’t know any of this. 瞒着彼得森夫妇
[1:04:50] Hey, Pea-buddy. 皮兄弟
[1:04:53] How’s it going? 你还好吗
[1:04:54] Patty and I are working up an appetite. 我和帕蒂都饿了
[1:04:58] Mmm. The smells coming from your kitchen are yummy! 你家厨房传来的香味太诱人了
[1:05:00] Especially that Baked Alaska. 尤其是那个火焰冰淇淋
[1:05:02] So, what’s going on here? 你们在干嘛
[1:05:04] Yeah, what’s with the getups? 是啊 怎么穿成这样
[1:05:06] Toga party! 托加袍派对
[1:05:07] Toga party? 托加袍派对
[1:05:09] Yes, it is a toga party! 没错 是托加袍派对
[1:05:13] Well, what about dinner? 那什么时候开饭
[1:05:14] I’m starving. 我饿死了
[1:05:15] Why don’t we head into the dining room 我们何不去餐厅尝尝
[1:05:17] and tuck into those quails you’ve been yakking about? 你一直念叨的鹌鹑肉呢
[1:05:19] – No! – Why not? -不行 -为什么
[1:05:20] Because it’s so fun right here! 因为这里太好玩了
[1:05:34] Ms. Grunion! 格朗妮女士
[1:05:35] How delightful. 真高兴见到你
[1:05:37] We were having such a good time. 我们玩得正开心呢
[1:05:38] I almost forgot you were coming. 我差点忘了你要来了
[1:05:40] Well, why don’t you join the party? 你何不加入我们的派对呢
[1:05:42] I’m not here for a party. I’m here for the investigation. 我不是来参加派对的 我是来调查的
[1:05:45] Good. Why don’t you start investigating over here? 好 那你何不从这里开始呢
[1:05:49] Or here, or here, or here… 或是这里 这里 这里
[1:05:52] Stop waving your hands around! 你的手别晃个不停
[1:05:56] Sherman? 舍曼
[1:05:57] Wait! Is that…? 等一下 那也是
[1:05:59] Sherman! 舍曼
[1:06:01] Dos Shermanos? What’s going on here, Peabody? 两个舍曼 这是怎么回事 皮博迪
[1:06:08] Nobody move! 都不许动
[1:06:09] Sherman, I’ve got to get 舍曼 我必须赶在
[1:06:11] you out of here before you touch yourself. 你碰自己之前带你离开这
[1:06:15] Mr. Peabody! You didn’t die! 皮博迪 你没死
[1:06:17] Of course I didn’t die. 我当然没死啦
[1:06:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:06:20] Hey. How did you get back? 你是怎么回来的
[1:06:22] Well, after a few failed experiments 在几次失败的实验过后
[1:06:24] I hit upon a combination of bones, stone and yak fat 我偶然发现了骨头 石头和牦牛脂肪的组合
[1:06:26] and constructed a rudimentary WABAC. 并用它们造了个简易的时光机
[1:06:28] You know what they say 俗语有云
[1:06:29] “If at first you don’t succeed, Troy, Troy again.” 如果开始不成功 就继续努力
[1:06:33] This is no time for puns! Even good ones. 这不是玩文字游戏的时候 多好玩都不行
[1:06:36] Penny, Sherman, quickly! 佩妮 舍曼 快走
[1:06:37] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪也不许去
[1:06:39] I’ve seen quite enough to remove the boy 以我的所见足以把这个孩子
[1:06:42] both boys, from this home. 两个孩子都带走
[1:06:44] No, don’t, Ms. Grunion, please! 请别这样 格朗妮女士
[1:06:47] This is all my fault. I started it. 都是我的错 是我挑起的
[1:06:52] I’m so sorry, Sherman. 对不起 舍曼
[1:06:54] You have nothing to apologize for, Penny. 你不必道歉 佩妮
[1:06:57] A dog should never have been allowed 从一开始就不该允许
[1:06:59] to adopt a boy in the first place. 让一条狗收养孩子
[1:07:01] Now, come along. 快跟我走
[1:07:02] Ms. Grunion, be careful! 格朗妮女士 小心
[1:07:06] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[1:07:12] Mr. Peabody, help! 皮博迪先生 救命
[1:07:14] Sherman! Sherman! 舍曼 舍曼
[1:07:29] Hey! Where did the other two go? 另外两个哪去了
[1:07:31] Our cosmic doubles combined in order to reconcile a paradox 我们的时空双重身份合体了
[1:07:36] in the space-time continuum. 以调和时空连续体悖论
[1:07:39] Okay, that makes sense. 好吧 可以理解
[1:07:41] I don’t know what just happened here, 我不知道发生了什么
[1:07:43] but I know it was wrong! 但肯定是不对的
[1:07:46] – This boy is coming with me! – Mr. Peabody! -孩子得跟我走 -皮博迪先生
[1:07:48] – No, Ms. Grunion! – Let me go! -别 格朗妮女士 -放开我
[1:07:49] Get back here! 回来
[1:07:51] Ow! Ow! You’re hurting me! 你弄疼我了
[1:08:01] He bit me! 他咬了我
[1:08:04] He bit me! 他咬了我
[1:08:08] Yes, hello, police. 你好 警察局
[1:08:10] I’d like to report an assault. 我要报警
[1:08:12] A bite. 有人咬我
[1:08:13] Mr. Peabody, what are we gonna do? 皮博迪先生 我们怎么办
[1:08:15] Get here as soon as possible. 尽快过来
[1:08:17] Run! 快跑
[1:08:19] He’s kidnapping the children! Oh! 他要绑架孩子们
[1:08:23] I can’t believe you bit her, Mr. Peabody! 你竟然咬了她 皮博迪先生
[1:08:25] I know, Sherman, it was wrong. 我知道 舍曼 我错了
[1:08:27] “Wrong”? 错了?
[1:08:28] It was awesome! 太了不起了
[1:08:32] and erase this mess. 消除混乱
[1:08:37] There he is! He’s got my daughter in that giant space apple! 他在那 把我女儿带到太空大苹果里了
[1:08:48] My face is numb. 我的脸麻了
[1:08:52] Whoo-hoo! Yes! 太棒了
[1:08:55] What’s wrong? 怎么回事
[1:09:00] Time travel failed. 时空旅行失败
[1:09:02] Oh, dear. 天啊
[1:09:03] What is it, Mr. Peabody? 怎么回事 皮博迪先生
[1:09:06] Our cosmic doubles colliding 我们时空双重身份的对撞
[1:09:07] ripped a hole in the space-time continuum. 将时空连续体撕裂出一个洞
[1:09:09] That’s why we didn’t get to the past. 所以我们回不到过去
[1:09:14] Hey, Peabody! 你好 皮博迪
[1:09:16] Looks like the past is coming to us. 好像过去回来找我们了
[1:09:20] Oof! I will get you, dog! 我会抓住你这条狗的
[1:09:23] And your little boy, too! 还有你的小儿子
[1:09:27] Penny! 佩妮
[1:09:28] My bride! 我的新娘
[1:09:33] What? 怎么了
[1:09:37] Oh, dear. 天啊
[1:09:47] Follow that orb! 追上那颗球
[1:10:02] Incoming! 躲进去
[1:10:07] What sort of creature are you? 你是什么东西
[1:10:09] The name is Grunion! 我叫格朗妮
[1:10:15] I’m in love! 我爱上她了
[1:10:19] I just need to find a wormhole. 我需要找到一个虫洞
[1:10:28] Hey, Einstein, it’s a red light. 爱因斯坦 现在是红灯
[1:10:30] Hey, I’m walking, here! 我正走路呢
[1:10:33] Cake! 蛋糕
[1:10:40] There they go. Don’t lose them. 他们在那 别跟丢了
[1:10:48] I’m trying to find another wormhole… 我试着找其他的虫洞
[1:10:50] but they all lead back to the present! 但都是指向现在的
[1:10:51] Time travel failed. 时空旅行失败
[1:10:53] Time travel failed. 时空旅行失败
[1:11:01] There he is. After them! 他在那 跟上
[1:11:04] Penny, my queen, I know you’re in there. 佩妮 我的王后 我知道你在里面
[1:11:07] We’re coming, Shermanus! 我们来了 舍曼厄斯
[1:11:13] Time travel failed. 时空旅行失败
[1:11:15] Mr. Peabody! 皮博迪先生
[1:11:16] Look out! 小心
[1:11:26] Shermanus, hold on. 舍曼厄斯 坚持住
[1:11:28] We shall release you from this egg. 我救你出来
[1:11:33] Drop the saber and step away from the futuristic orb. 放下刀 远离那个未来球体
[1:11:36] I take orders from no man! 我不听任何人指挥
[1:11:44] Don’t tase me, bro. 别揍我 老兄
[1:11:48] Come out, Peabody, with your paws in the air. 出来 皮博迪 举起爪子
[1:11:53] Mr. Peabody, you’re under arrest 皮博迪先生 你因为
[1:11:55] for kidnapping, reckless endangerment… 绑架 过失伤人
[1:11:57] And a multiplicity of major traffic violations. 还有多起严重交通违章而被捕了
[1:12:00] You don’t understand. 你们不明白
[1:12:01] There’s a rip in the space-time continuum! 时空连续体被打乱了
[1:12:04] If you arrest me, I won’t be able to fix… 如果逮捕我 我就不能修复它
[1:12:06] Blah, blah, blah. For too long 装高深 这么久以来
[1:12:08] you’ve bamboozled the world with your fancy jargon 你用花言巧语和小红领结
[1:12:11] and that little red tie of yours 迷惑大家
[1:12:13] and look what’s come of it. 看看最后闯了多大的祸
[1:12:14] Take him away! 抓走
[1:12:15] Wait. 等等
[1:12:17] Mr. Peabody! 皮博迪先生
[1:12:18] Sherman! 舍曼
[1:12:21] What’s gonna happen to Mr. Peabody? 他们会怎么处置皮博迪先生
[1:12:23] Don’t you know what happens to dogs that bite? 你难道不知道怎么对付咬人的疯狗吗
[1:12:27] Let me go. 放开我
[1:12:28] You don’t know what you’re doing. 你不知道这意味着什么
[1:12:30] Please, before it’s too late. 放开我 趁现在还来得及
[1:12:32] Wait! 等等
[1:12:34] Give him another chance. 再给他一次机会
[1:12:35] He’s through with chances. 已经没有机会了
[1:12:37] Now, he has to pay for his mistakes. 现在他得为过错付出代价了
[1:12:39] But I’m the one who made all the mistakes. 但闯祸的是我
[1:12:41] I’m the one who used the WABAC without permission. 是我擅自启动了时光机
[1:12:44] The only mistake Mr. Peabody ever made… 皮博迪先生唯一的过错
[1:12:48] was me. 是收养了我
[1:12:51] Sherman. 舍曼
[1:12:53] You’re absolutely right, Sherman. 一点不错 舍曼
[1:12:55] What kind of a father could this dog ever be to a boy? 让一条狗当父亲多荒唐
[1:13:02] Maybe you’re right, Ms. Grunion. 也许你是对的 格朗妮女士
[1:13:04] But there’s one thing you haven’t considered. 但是有一点你没想到
[1:13:06] What’s that? 什么
[1:13:09] I’m a dog, too! 我也是条狗
[1:13:13] If being a dog 如果当一条狗
[1:13:14] means you’re like Mr. Peabody 意味着像皮博迪先生那样
[1:13:16] who never turns his back on you 永远不离不弃
[1:13:18] and who’s always there to pick you up when you fall 永远保护你
[1:13:21] and loves you no matter how many times you mess up, 无论你闯多大祸都爱你
[1:13:25] if that’s what it means to be a dog, 如果这样就是狗的话
[1:13:27] then, yeah, I’m a dog, too! 那我也是条狗
[1:13:33] I’m a dog, too. 我也是条狗
[1:13:38] I’m a dog, too! 我也是条狗
[1:13:41] I’m a dog as well! 我也是条狗
[1:13:42] A poodle dog! 狮子狗
[1:13:44] I am a dog, too. 我也是条狗
[1:13:46] Ditto on that dog thing! 我也是 狗狗
[1:13:47] I’m a dog, too. 我也是条狗
[1:13:53] I am a dog as well. 我也是条狗
[1:13:54] I’m a dog, too. 我也是条狗
[1:13:55] I’m a dog, too. 我也是条狗
[1:14:05] I’m a dog, too. 我也是条狗
[1:14:14] I’m Spartacus! 我是斯巴达克斯
[1:14:17] All right, fine, you’re all dogs, 好吧 你们都是狗
[1:14:19] but you can’t change the law. 那也不能改变法律
[1:14:21] I know someone who can. 我知道有人能
[1:14:25] George Washington. 乔治·华盛顿
[1:14:28] We hold these truths to be self-evident, 我认为以下真理不言而喻
[1:14:31] that all men, and some dogs, are created equal. 人人生而平等 一些狗也一样
[1:14:37] I hereby award Mr. Peabody a presidential pardon. 我在此授予皮博迪先生总统特赦
[1:14:42] Me, too. 我同意
[1:14:43] I’ve done worse. 我赦免过更严重的
[1:14:59] Uh, Mr. Peabody, look! 皮博迪 快看
[1:15:13] It’s getting closer! 越来越近了
[1:15:15] What are we going to do? 我们怎么办
[1:15:17] This is the greatest collection of geniuses ever assembled! 天才们都汇聚于此
[1:15:19] Surely we can come up with another way of getting to the past. 我们一定可以想出办法 回到过去
[1:15:22] I can build a catapult. 我可以造一个弹射器
[1:15:24] We go very fast. 我们跑得飞快
[1:15:25] But, remember, as you approach the speed of light 但要知道 接近光速时
[1:15:29] gravity will get too strong. 引力太大
[1:15:31] Oh, indeed. “For every action, 确实 每个作用
[1:15:32] there is an equal and opposite reaction.” 都有相同大小的反作用力
[1:15:34] How about we just punch that big hole in the face? 不如给那大洞迎面一击
[1:15:47] I have an idea. 我有主意了
[1:15:49] Hey, everybody, I have an idea! 大家听着 我有个主意
[1:15:52] Yes, what is it, Sherman? 什么主意 舍曼
[1:15:54] Why not go to the future? 为何不飞向未来
[1:15:57] The future? 未来?
[1:15:58] I’ve never been there before, so it’s probably not as messed up. 我们从未去过 也许那里还没有一团糟
[1:16:03] Sherman, that’s it! 舍曼 说得对
[1:16:05] Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 你和我想到一处去了吗
[1:16:07] Not usually. 通常不是
[1:16:08] It’s exactly what you all just said… 和你们说的
[1:16:11] except the total opposite! 完全相反
[1:16:14] If we set the WABAC for the future, 如果我们将时光机驶向未来
[1:16:16] and go very, very fast 速度非常非常快
[1:16:17] we’ll create our own gravitational field… 我们就能制造自己的引力场
[1:16:19] that’s equal and opposite 那就和对时空连续体的破坏
[1:16:21] to the rip in the space-time continuum! 大小相等 方向相反
[1:16:26] Oh, my… 天啊
[1:16:28] I don’t get it. 没听懂
[1:16:29] We’re gonna fly up there and punch that big hole in the face! 我们飞去揍那大洞一拳
[1:16:33] Yes! 太好了
[1:16:36] Sherman, you’re a genius. 舍曼 你真是个天才
[1:16:41] But, Peabody… 但是 皮博迪
[1:16:42] how far into the future must you go? 你要去多久后的未来
[1:16:45] Just a few seconds ought to do it, 几秒就够了
[1:16:46] and then we’ll slingshot right back. 然后马上回来
[1:16:48] Are you sure this is going to work? 你确定能搞定吗
[1:16:50] Don’t worry, Penny. 别担心 佩妮
[1:16:52] Just remember, I’m a… 记住 我是个
[1:16:56] genius! 天才
[1:16:58] Sherman, 舍曼
[1:16:58] I need to reprogram the WABAC. 我要给时光机改写程序
[1:17:00] All right, Mr. Peabody. 好的 皮博迪先生
[1:17:02] That means you have to drive. 所以要你来驾驶
[1:17:33] In order to make the leap into the future, 要想穿越到未来
[1:17:35] the WABAC will have to go very fast. 时光机得极速运行
[1:17:37] Faster than it’s ever gone before! 达到从未有过的速度
[1:17:39] Are you ready, Sherman? 准备好了吗 舍曼
[1:17:42] I’m ready. 准备好了
[1:17:47] Come on, Sherman, you can do it. 加油 舍曼 你可以的
[1:18:00] Now, Mr. Peabody? 现在可以吗 皮博迪
[1:18:02] Sherman, we need more speed. 舍曼 得更快些
[1:18:07] Now? 现在呢
[1:18:08] Just a little more! 再快点
[1:18:12] Not yet, Sherman. 还不够快 舍曼
[1:18:14] Not yet. 还不行
[1:18:16] Now! 就现在
[1:18:54] Farewell! 再见
[1:19:05] You haven’t seen the last of me, Peabody. 我跟你没完 皮博迪
[1:19:08] You’ll make a mistake eventually, and when you do, 你肯定会酿下大错的 到那时候
[1:19:11] I’ll be there! 我再收拾你
[1:19:13] The Grunion is mine! Ooh! 格朗妮是我的
[1:19:36] Come on, Sherman. Come on! 回来 舍曼 回来
[1:20:29] If you want to watch television before I get home, 如果我回来之前你想看电视
[1:20:31] simply press “Input” three times 就按三下”输入”键
[1:20:33] and then use the remote control as usual. 然后就可以照常使用遥控器
[1:20:34] Yes, Sherman. 好的 舍曼
[1:20:35] And if you’re worried about making friends at the PTA meeting, 如果你参加家长会时很紧张
[1:20:38] consider bringing snacks for everyone. 就给大家带点零食
[1:20:40] Bagels are always appreciated. 百吉饼就不错
[1:20:41] Yes, Sherman. 好的 舍曼
[1:20:44] And remember, Mr. Peabody, 记住 皮博迪先生
[1:20:46] I have robotics club after school today. 我放学后要参加机器人俱乐部
[1:20:49] Sherman, wait. 舍曼 等等
[1:20:51] Yes, Mr. Peabody? 什么事 皮博迪先生
[1:20:55] I… 我
[1:20:57] I love you, Sherman. 我爱你 舍曼
[1:21:03] I have a deep regard for you as well, Mr. Peabody. 我对你也有很深的感情 皮博迪先生
[1:21:18] Hey, Mr. Peabody! 你好 皮博迪先生
[1:21:20] Hey, Sherman! 你好 舍曼
[1:21:21] Wait up! 等我
[1:21:25] No doubt about it. 毋庸置疑
[1:21:27] Every dog should have a boy. 每条狗都该养个孩子
[1:22:17] I now pronounce you husband and wife. 我宣布你们结为夫妻
[1:22:21] You may kiss the Grunion. 你可以亲吻格朗妮了
[1:22:24] Come here, soldier. 过来 士兵
2014年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(哈利波特和密室)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Inside Out(头脑特工队)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme