英文名称:Mother Of Tears The Third Mother
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Mother Of Tears | 恶灵之泪 |
[02:50] | Uh-huh. uh-huh. easy now. | 轻点 慢慢来 |
[02:55] | – you okay? – hey there’s something down here! | -你还好吧 -下面有东西 |
[03:21] | “oscar de la vall? 1815.” | 奥斯卡・德勒 1815 |
[03:32] | Cut the chains. | 剪断铁链 |
[04:10] | We’ll rebury him on the other side of the cemetery… | 我们把他重新埋葬在公墓的另一边吧 |
[04:14] | Later tonight. | 稍晚动工 |
[04:17] | And the urn? | 骨灰瓮呢 |
[04:21] | Put it in my car. | 放到我车上去吧 |
[04:23] | – hang on monsignor. – | 牧师 笑一个吧 |
[04:39] | Dear michael… | 亲爱的米高 |
[04:42] | We found something alarming today… | 今天我们在墓地外面 |
[04:44] | Right outside of the cemetery. | 找到了这个带有警告的物件 |
[04:48] | I’m sending this urn over to you… | 我现在把这个骨灰瓮交给你 |
[04:52] | That you can examine its contents. | 那样你可以细查下上面的条文 |
[04:57] | You know more about the history of magic… | 你对魔法历史和秘教学的认识 |
[05:00] | And esoteric sciences than I do… | 比我要深厚得多 |
[05:04] | And I’m hoping you can deny… | 希望你能消除 |
[05:08] | What I fear. | 我的忧虑 |
[05:11] | Rome,Museum of Ancient Art | 罗马古代艺术博物馆 |
[05:18] | Not for a couple of hours. | 好一会儿没有见到他了 |
[05:21] | – he had to take paul to the doctor. – oh that’s right. | -他得带保罗去看医生 -对啊 |
[05:24] | I was wondering why he wasn’t answering his cell. | 我刚还在纳闷 他怎么不接我电话 |
[05:26] | Come take a look at something. | 过来 有些东西给你看 |
[05:28] | What? | 什么 |
[05:30] | Here let me show you. come with me. | 来 我带你去看 跟我来 |
[05:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:35] | – what is it? – come. I’ll show you. | -是什么 -过来 我告诉你 |
[05:39] | I know it’s late but you really need to check this out. | 我知道现在很晚 但你真的需要看一下 |
[05:41] | – really? – yeah. | -真的? -是的 |
[05:43] | Don’t keep me hanging. what is it? | 别老卖关子 是什么 |
[05:45] | – all right. it’s an urn. – really? | -好的 是一个骨灰瓮 -真的吗 |
[05:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:56] | – where’d it come from? – viterbo. a monsignor brusca sent it. | -哪里来的 -维泰波的牧师布路卡斯寄来的 |
[05:59] | They found it with a coffin buried in 1815. | 同时还找到了一具1815年埋的棺材 |
[06:07] | – isn’t this amazing? – I’ve never seen anything like this. | -很惊奇对吧 -我从没看过这样的东西 |
[06:09] | I know. | 是的 |
[06:13] | Oh. michael’s phone is still off. | 米高的电话还是关机 |
[06:18] | What do you think? should we risk opening it without him? | 你认为我们要趁他不在的时候冒险打开它吗 |
[06:20] | – don’t ask me. – yeah right. | -别问我 -好吧 |
[06:23] | You know what? we’re just gonna open it up and I won’t touch the letter. | 我们只要打开看看 我不会碰那封信的 |
[06:26] | – deal. – okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[06:28] | – let’s do it. – all right. | -动手吧 -好的 |
[06:32] | Do you need help? | 你要帮忙吗 |
[06:34] | No I think I’m okay. | 不 我自己来好了 |
[06:45] | Ow! damn it! | 啊 妈的 |
[06:47] | Are you okay? what is it? | 没事吧 怎么了 |
[06:49] | Aah. I cut myself. I’ll be all right. | 我割到自己了 皮外伤而已 |
[06:53] | – it’s okay. are you ready? – yeah. | -没事的 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[06:56] | – okay. – let’s do it. | -好了 -动手 |
[06:58] | – let’s go. – like this? | -开工 -这样吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah. it’s a little tough. | 对 有点重 |
[07:02] | All right. yeah there you go. | 好的 行了 |
[07:04] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[07:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:13] | Take a careful look at the hilt. | 仔细看着这刀柄 |
[07:16] | – tell me what you see. – the gemstone settings. | -告诉我你看到什么 -有宝石装饰 |
[07:19] | It’s a medieval technique isn’t it? | 中世纪工艺 对吧 |
[07:21] | Very good. thirteenth century most likely. | 很好 很有可能是十三世纪的 |
[07:26] | Look. three statues. | 看 三个雕像 |
[07:29] | – that’s kind of scary. – yeah. | -有点骇人 -是的 |
[07:31] | – you take it. – there you go. | -拿着 -你来吧 |
[07:34] | Okay. oh there’s more. | 好的 那里还有 |
[07:37] | Look at this. okay. | 看看这个 |
[07:43] | They’re so well-preserved. | 都保存得很好 |
[07:45] | – yeah. – look at this writing. | -对啊 -看看这些字 |
[07:53] | – hey there’s more. – yeah? | -这里还有 -是吗 |
[08:04] | This is some kind of talisman. | 这像是某种护符 |
[08:10] | Can you read the writing? | 看得懂吗 |
[08:12] | No not offhand. | 不 我不能即时翻译 |
[08:15] | It’s some ancient language. | 这是种古语言 |
[08:17] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:18] | Go and grab the aramaic and mycenaean dictionaries will you? | 去找本亚拉姆和迈锡尼字典 好吗 |
[08:21] | – yeah. – he’ll want us to move on this right away. | -好的 -他会希望我们把这个迷解开的 |
[08:24] | – okay. – thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[09:09] | – – no! no! | 不 不 |
[09:15] | – help me! no! – | 救我 不 |
[11:48] | Go now. | 快跑 |
[11:51] | Go now! | 快跑 |
[12:13] | Hello. help! please help me! | 救命 请救救我 |
[12:22] | You saw four people and they were to use your words “deformed”? | 你看到四个人了 你描述他们是”丑陋畸形” 是吗 |
[12:27] | I didn’t see their faces but… | 我看不到他们的脸 但是 |
[12:30] | There was something very strange about the way they moved. | 他们移动姿势怪异无比 |
[12:33] | – how so? – it was like- | -怎么说 -就像是 |
[12:37] | God they tore her to bits. | 他们把她活活撕碎了 |
[12:42] | – the blood it was- – wait. | -四周是血 -等等 |
[12:44] | – how did they move? – well they were sort of hunched over. | -他们怎么移动 -有点弯腰驼背的样子 |
[12:48] | But I only saw them for a few seconds. | 但我只看到他们几秒而已 |
[12:51] | – so there were three deformed people. – yes and a monkey. | -所以那里有三个怪人 -对 还有一只猴子 |
[12:57] | – a monkey? – yes. it was chasing me. | -一只猴子? -是的 它要来抓我 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:04] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[13:07] | So what exactly do you do for the institute sarah? | 你到底在学院里从事什么工作 萨拉 |
[13:11] | I’m studying art restoration and archaeology. | 我的专业是文物修补和考古学 |
[13:17] | And did you manage to catalog these pieces of art… | 那你维修过那些还没启封 |
[13:20] | – that were stolen before they were taken away? – no. | -就被偷盗的文物吗 -没有 |
[13:24] | We were just starting to examine them. | 我们才刚刚开始检查它们 |
[13:28] | Look I told you everything I know. | 听着 要说的我都说了 |
[13:31] | Can I please go home now please? | 我可以回家了吗 |
[13:32] | – sarah! – no it’s okay. let him in. | -萨拉 -不 没事的 让他进来吧 |
[13:34] | – michael. oh my god. – sarah! hey are you okay? | -米高 天啊 -萨拉 你没事吧 |
[13:38] | – michael it was horrible. and giselle she- – shh. shh. it’s okay. | -米高 那太恐怖了 还有吉塞尔 她 -没事的 没事的 |
[13:41] | It’s okay. I’m here now. it’s okay. | 没事的 我在这 没事的 |
[13:44] | Hi I’m michael pierce. I’m the director of the museum. | 你好 我是米高・皮尔斯 博物馆馆长 |
[13:46] | – I am enzo marchi the head of this investigation. – great. | -我是安索・ 马奇 侦查科主任 -很好 |
[13:48] | – look I’m gonna take her home now okay? – of course. no problem. | -我要带她回家 好吗 -当然可以 没问题 |
[13:52] | – thank you. – are you all right? | -谢谢 -你还好吧 |
[13:58] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[14:00] | Did you hear that? | 你听过吗 |
[14:02] | She’s crazy. | 她是个疯婆子 |
[14:06] | You’re some detective you know? | 你太爱盘问了 你知道吗 |
[14:08] | – sure. – go and keep an eye on her. | -当然 -好好看着她 |
[14:21] | Can I stay at your place tonight? | 今晚我能在你家过夜吗 |
[14:25] | I really don’t feel like being alone. | 我真的不想孤零零一个人 |
[14:29] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[14:34] | It’s freezing outside. | 外面真冷 |
[14:39] | – can I light a fire? – yeah sure. I’m just gonna check on paul. | -我可以点下火炉吗 -可以 我要去看一看保罗 |
[14:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:59] | Good. well he’s still asleep. | 好极了 他睡得正香 |
[15:11] | Something very strange happened to me tonight. | 今晚我身上发生了奇怪的事 |
[15:15] | And uh I feel almost embarrassed to tell you about it. | 我也不知道该怎么对你说 |
[15:18] | What? | 什么 |
[15:20] | Promise me you won’t think I’m crazy. | 答应我 你不会把我当疯子 |
[15:22] | – I promise. – all right. | -我保证 -好吧 |
[15:26] | I was trapped in there. | 我当时走投无路 |
[15:29] | And there was no way I was gonna get out of there alive. | 本来我是不可能活着离开那里的 |
[15:33] | – and then- – what? | -然后 -怎么了 |
[15:38] | Nah never mind. | 算了 当我没说 |
[15:40] | Come on. tell me. | 继续 继续说 |
[15:44] | And then… | 接着 |
[15:46] | I heard a voice in my head… | 我听到脑海里有一道声音 |
[15:50] | Telling me to go. | 叫我快走 |
[15:52] | And then- bam- the doors slammed open! | 然后 砰的一声 门很瞬间打开了 |
[15:54] | I mean they were locked and they slammed open! | 我是说 门瞬间打开了 |
[15:58] | And l-and there was this woman too- | 然后我…还有个女人 |
[16:02] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[16:05] | Hey tiger! what are you doing up? huh? | 小老虎 你起来干什么啊 |
[16:08] | I thought you were asleep. ah come here. | 我以为你睡着了 过来 |
[16:10] | – hi paul. – hi sarah. | -保罗 你好 -萨拉 你好 |
[16:13] | – do you want some hot chocolate? – yes. can I stay up late? | -你要热巧克力吗 -好的 我可以晚点睡吗 |
[16:17] | Yes you can stay up late. | 可以 你可以晚点睡 |
[16:19] | Let’s choose one of your books and we’ll take you to bed. | 选本你喜欢的书 然后我们带你到床上去 |
[16:24] | Which one are you gonna get? this one? okay. | 你想要哪本 这本吗 好的 |
[16:26] | I’m gonna come in with the hot chocolate now. come on. back to bed. | 我待会把它们都拿进房间给你 来吧 回到床上去 |
[16:29] | Coming in a second all right? | 马上就来 好吗 |
[16:34] | I just can’t get my head around it. | 我真搞不清楚 |
[16:37] | Why did they have to kill giselle? | 为什么他们要杀死吉塞尔 |
[16:39] | What was so important about that urn? | 那个骨灰瓮有什么玄机 |
[16:42] | Well from what you told me they could be talismans. | 照你这样说 他们可能是护身兽 |
[16:47] | Look I’m gonna go and see monsignor brusca tomorrow morning. | 听着 我明天早上要去见布路卡斯牧师 |
[16:50] | Maybe he can shed some more light on it. | 或者他可以透露更多资信 |
[16:52] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[16:54] | Well he came to london a few years ago to lecture on spiritualism. | 他几年前来到伦敦讲授精神学 |
[16:57] | And he’s meant to be a leading | 理所当然 他当时是 |
[16:59] | Authority on mysticism and the occult sciences- | 是神秘学和超自然科学的权威 |
[17:02] | “sciences”? come on. you don’t believe in that crap. | 科学? 拜托 你不会相信这些废话吧 |
[17:06] | – the occult? – yeah. | -超自然吗 -对 |
[17:08] | Well maybe maybe not. | 半信半疑吧 |
[17:11] | – hmph. -what? | 怎么了 |
[17:14] | I was just- | 我刚才只是 |
[17:16] | What you don’t think there are forces out there we don’t understand? | 难道你不相信超出人类认知的力量吗 |
[17:19] | Not really no. you and I are scientists. | 不这样认为 不 你和我都是科学家 |
[17:22] | We’re supposed to believe in what we see and what we touch. | 我们理应相信眼见和可触碰的事物 |
[17:28] | – the chocolate! – see? forces. | -巧克力 -看吧 力量 |
[17:39] | I keep hearing that voice echoing in my head. | 我不断听到那声音在我脑海里回响 |
[17:47] | I think I’m going crazy. | 我想我要疯了 |
[17:50] | You’re not going crazy. come here. | 你不会有事的 过来 |
[17:54] | You’re not going crazy. you just- | 你不会有事的 你只是 |
[17:57] | Just need to sleep. | 要快点休息 |
[18:03] | Just try to sleep hmm? | 试着睡一下 好吗 |
[18:11] | Chaos. blood. tears. | 混乱 血腥 眼泪 |
[21:15] | – morning father. – morning. | -早上好 神父 -早上好 |
[21:18] | I’m here to see monsignor brusca. | 我是来见布路卡斯牧师的 |
[21:20] | Oh you don’t know do you? | 你还未得知消息吧 |
[21:25] | He had a stroke the day after we found the coffin. | 在我们找到棺材的第二天他就中风了 |
[21:31] | He was conscious for only a few minutes before he slipped into a coma. | 几分钟他还很清醒 可突然间倒地昏迷 |
[21:36] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[21:40] | Look i… understand this isn’t the best time… | 听着 我明白现在说这个不合时宜 |
[21:44] | But I really do need to know as much as I can about the urn. | 但我需要了解更多关于骨灰瓮的事 |
[21:47] | Look. look I really don’t know why… | 听者 我真的不知道为什么 |
[21:50] | Anyone would want to take that urn. | 谁会拿走那个骨灰瓮 |
[21:53] | The only thing I know is that there was a name : oscar de la vall? | 我所知道是一个名字 奥斯卡・德勒 |
[21:58] | – oscar de la vall? – yes. | -奥斯卡・德勒 -是的 |
[22:01] | Do you know who he was? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[22:04] | The monsignor thought it was the same man… | 牧师认为他就是那个在奥斯塔 |
[22:07] | Who figures in an old story that’s been popular in aosta for centuries. | 流传数世纪的古老传说中所描述的人 |
[22:12] | Most people including me consider it nothing but legend. | 大多数人 包括我 都认为这只是个传说 |
[22:17] | Brusca didn’t. that’s why he sent the items to you for verification. | 布路卡斯却没有 那就是他为什么把东西送到你那去考究 |
[22:21] | Wellcan you tell me about the story? | 好吧 你可以告诉我那个故事吗 |
[22:25] | In 1814… | 在1814年 |
[22:27] | Workers renovating the church curia in aosta… | 工人们在奥斯塔翻新中世纪教堂 |
[22:30] | Discovered an urn. | 发现了一个骨灰瓮 |
[22:33] | There were several items inside it… | 里面有几样东西 |
[22:36] | Including a dress that may have been from pagan times. | 包括一件可能异教徒时代的缝制裙子 |
[22:41] | As the legend has it packs of wolves came out of the forest… | 如同传说一样 就在发现骨灰瓮的第二晚 |
[22:45] | The night after the urn was found. | 狼群从森林汹涌而出 |
[22:47] | They dug up freshly-buried bodies in the graveyard… | 它们在墓园撕咬新下葬的死尸 |
[22:51] | And tore them to bits. | 撕得支离破碎 |
[22:53] | – the local priest decided to send the urn to the vatican. – | 当地牧师决定把骨灰瓮送回梵蒂冈 |
[22:56] | >oscar de la vall?/i> volunteered to deliver it. | 奥斯卡・德勒自愿负责押送它 |
[22:59] | He was a knight of noble birth. only he was allowed to talk with the pope. | 他是个贵族血统的骑士 只有他被允许和教皇说话 |
[23:02] | – he had one bad trip. | 那是个痛苦的旅程 |
[23:06] | Wherever he went death and destruction followed. | 无论他到哪 死亡和毁灭都会随之到来 |
[23:10] | Children died. crops burned. | 孩子夭折 庄稼烧为灰烬 |
[23:12] | – whole villages were devastated. – | 整个村庄都被毁灭了 |
[23:16] | Many towns refused to let >de la vall?enter. | 很多城镇都拒绝让他进入 |
[23:19] | People were in a panic. | 人们生活在惊慌之中 |
[23:22] | By the time he reached viterbo he was both sick and blind. | 当他到达梵蒂冈时 他已变成瞎子 病入膏肓了 |
[23:26] | The church took him in. | 教堂把他带了进去 |
[23:28] | He died six days later. maybe it was malarial fever. | 六天后他死了 可能是死于疟疾 |
[23:32] | His body was buried in a secret place. | 他的尸体被埋葬在秘密的地方 |
[23:34] | The urn was chained to his coffin and sealed with crucifixes. | 骨灰瓮被安放在他的棺材里并用十字架封上 |
[23:41] | After the urn was found the monsignor was a different person. | 找到骨灰瓮之后 牧师像变了个人 |
[23:46] | He began talking nonsense. | 他开始胡言乱语 |
[23:51] | Wait. wait wait. | 等等 等等 |
[23:55] | -yes- | 好的 |
[23:57] | – he was writing this when he had the stroke. – here. | -他中风后写下这个 -给你 |
[24:00] | It’s a list of what was in the urn. | 上面写的是骨灰瓮里的东西 |
[24:07] | – “mater lacrimarum.” – mater lacrimarum. yes. | -“母亲 以泪洗面” -是的 母亲 以泪洗面 |
[24:11] | The monsignor thought the urn… | 牧师认为骨灰瓮 |
[24:13] | And its contents were magical… | 和里面的物件都有魔力 |
[24:16] | That they belonged to an evil witch… | 同属于一个邪恶女巫 |
[24:18] | Named mater lacrimarum- the mother of tears. | 名叫mater lacrimarum 意思为泪水恶灵 |
[24:23] | It’s such a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[24:26] | He was a brilliant man- kind… | 他是一个智者 待人亲切 |
[24:29] | And a wonderful teacher. | 也是一个好导师 |
[24:32] | To end his days believing in this nonsense- | 终其一生 相信这些毫无意义的东西 |
[24:39] | I’m sure he told you the same thing he told me many times- | 他跟我说的 想必也跟你说了很多次 |
[24:43] | That god’s plans for us are a mystery to everyone but him. | 凡人是不能参透上帝的安排 但他例外 |
[24:48] | Monsignor brusca wrote this for a reason. | 布路卡斯牧师写下这个 必有他的原因 |
[24:51] | One we might not understand but a reason nonetheless. | 或许我们不能理解 但是一定有它的意思 |
[24:56] | Good-bye father. | 再见 神父 |
[25:40] | Hold still. I said hold still! | 别动 叫你别动 |
[25:43] | – no! help me! – open your legs. open your legs! | -不 救我 -把腿打开 把腿打开 |
[25:47] | No! help me! | 不 救我 |
[27:10] | – stop! freeze! | 站住 别跑 |
[27:13] | – freeze! – | 别动 |
[27:38] | Michael? | 米高在吗 |
[27:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:48] | Is there anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[27:59] | Michael? | 米高 |
[28:07] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[28:21] | Michael? | 米高 |
[28:26] | Michael! what happened? | 米高 怎么了 |
[28:30] | They took him. | 他们抓了他 |
[28:33] | – who took him? – the babysister… | -谁抓了他 -保姆 |
[28:35] | Went out for two minutes she said. | 她说出去两分钟 |
[28:39] | She came back… | 她回来时 |
[28:41] | And she found… this- | 发现 这个 |
[28:46] | “if you want to see your son again… | 如果想再见到你儿子 |
[28:50] | Keep the silentium. “ | 守口如瓶 |
[28:52] | The silentium. | 守口如瓶 |
[28:54] | Michael I’m sorry. | 米高 我也很难过 |
[28:57] | I’m so sorry darling. | 亲爱的 我也难过 |
[29:00] | Those symbols- they are the same ones I saw on the urn. | 那些符号 和我在骨灰瓮上见到的一样 |
[29:03] | I know! it’s the same people. it’s some kind of black magic. | 我知道 是同一班人 同一种黑魔法 |
[29:08] | Black magic? | 黑魔法? |
[29:10] | – I don’t know about black magic- – what? | -我不知道什么是黑魔法 -什么 |
[29:13] | – what you think this is all some sort of coincidence? | -什么 你觉得这都是巧合吗 |
[29:15] | – no I didn’t say- | -不 我没那样说 |
[29:16] | Don’t be so bloody naive! giselle’s dead. | 别那么幼稚 吉塞尔的死 |
[29:18] | Brusca’s in a coma. now they’ve taken paul. | 布路卡斯昏迷不醒 现在他们抓走了保罗 |
[29:21] | It’s – it’s all connected with the urn and-and those talismans. | 这一切都和骨灰瓮和那些护符有关 |
[29:24] | And they want me to stop looking. they want me to keep quiet. | 他们要我停止探查 他们要我住嘴 |
[29:27] | About what? keep quiet about what? | 什么 他们让你保密什么 |
[29:31] | The darkness… gathering around rome. you haven’t seen it? | 黑暗逐渐侵袭罗马 你感觉不到吗 |
[29:35] | It’s happening. here come with me! | 正在当下 跟我来 |
[29:38] | – look. let me show you. look. – I’m coming. | -听着 让我告诉你 看 -我来了 |
[29:40] | What do you think all this is? where is it? | 你觉得这都是什么 在哪里 |
[29:44] | – an epidemic of suicides 52 in two days! – yes. | -连续自杀 2天内发生52宗 -对 |
[29:48] | Look. a wave of violence spreads through the city- | 看 一股暴力浪潮正在城里汹涌着 |
[29:51] | Murders fires kidnappings church vandalism- | 谋杀 纵火 绑架 破坏教会 |
[29:53] | Yes michael you’re scaring me. – I know all this. | 是的 米高 你吓到我了 我知道这一切 |
[29:56] | I’m going to monteleone. there’s a priest there father johannes. | 我要去蒙得维的亚 去找约翰内斯神父 |
[29:59] | And what on earth could he do to help this situation? | 他有什么法宝可以拯救世界 |
[30:02] | He’s an exorcist- one of the last confirmed by the vatican. | 他是个驱魔人 梵蒂冈最后一个获准驱魔人 |
[30:04] | He knows more about the occult than anyone else I know. | 他对超自然的了解比我所认识的所有人都多 |
[30:07] | And he’ll be able to help me get paul back in a way they can’t detect. | 而他有办法帮我在不被发现的情况下救出保罗 |
[30:10] | – look michael why don’t we try the police? – no! no police! | -听着 米高 为什么不找警察 -不 不准报警 |
[30:13] | You saw the way they looked at you at the museum. | 你看到他们在博物馆怎么看你的 |
[30:16] | They thought you were fucking crazy! | 他们觉得你是个疯子 |
[30:18] | Michael look i-i love paul okay as much as you do… | 米高 听着 我也爱保罗 和你一样爱他 |
[30:20] | But I don’t know if this is the best way- | 但我不知道这个是否最好的方法 |
[30:23] | He is my son! | 他是我的儿子 |
[30:26] | Not yours! | 不是你的 |
[30:30] | – michael. – | 米高 |
[30:46] | Damn it! be careful damn it! | 妈的 小心点 妈的 |
[30:49] | You rot in hell. | 下地狱受死吧 |
[30:56] | – are you ready for the celebration? – of course! | -准备好狂欢了吗 -当然 |
[31:05] | – excuse me. – | 打扰了 |
[31:35] | Three furies. | 复仇女神三姊妹 |
[31:39] | Furies. | 复仇 |
[31:46] | Three fates. | 三种命运 |
[31:50] | Three graces. | 优雅三女神 |
[31:52] | Diana the three-headed- | 黛安娜 三头怪 |
[32:03] | The triad. | 三位一体 |
[32:06] | Why are they always three? | 为什么老是三个不停呢 |
[32:11] | Sorry. hello? | 抱歉 你好 |
[32:15] | – sarah hi. it’s me. it’s michael. – michael? | -萨拉 你好 是我 米高 -米高 |
[32:18] | – where are you? – wait no no. wait wait listen. | -你在哪 -等等 不 听我说 |
[32:21] | – i-i really need your help okay? – yeah of course I’ll help you. | -我需要你的帮忙 好吗 -好的 我当然愿意帮你 |
[32:23] | Just tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[32:29] | Michael! | 米高 |
[32:31] | Hello are you there? michael! | 你还在吗 米高 |
[32:39] | Help me sarah. help me. | 救我 萨拉 救我 |
[32:42] | Michael are you still there? | 米高 你还在吗 |
[32:45] | Michael? michael! | 米高 米高 |
[33:23] | Hey sister. | 喂 姐妹 |
[33:37] | Chotomateh! | 等一等 |
[33:47] | Simone. ikeh! | 抓住她 |
[34:43] | Okay please come on. let’s find her. | 好吧 我们分散去找她 |
[34:45] | And try not to draw too much attention to yourselves okay? | 别引起太大的注意 |
[34:48] | – okay I know I know. – okay you two with me. come on. this way. | -好的 我知道 我知道 -好的 你们两个跟着我 这边 |
[34:51] | Move! move! | 快点 快点 |
[35:08] | People we’re the police. | 我们是警察 |
[35:11] | No no no you can’t go in. can’t go in. | 不 不 不 你不能进去 不能进去 |
[35:13] | Lady you too. move on please. thank you. move on. | 女士 你也是 过来 谢谢合作 |
[35:51] | – concentrate. – huh? | 凝神静气 |
[35:54] | Concentrate! | 凝神静气 |
[35:58] | They won’t see you! | 他们看不到你的 |
[36:02] | Don’t worry. they won’t see you! | 别担心 他们看不到你的 |
[36:46] | We lost her. | 我们跟丢了 |
[36:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:35] | What? | 干什么 |
[38:02] | Excuse me. where’s this train going? | 请问这趟火车是去哪里的 |
[38:05] | – orte. leaves in 30 minutes. – thank you. | -奥托 三十分钟后出发 -谢谢 |
[38:23] | – michael? – this is michael pierce’s voicemail. | -米高 -这是米高・皮尔斯的留言信箱 |
[38:25] | – please leave a message after the tone. – | 请在录音后留下口信 |
[38:27] | Michael I’ve run into problems. I’m going to monteleone. | 米高 我碰上麻烦了 我现在赶来蒙得维的亚 |
[38:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:01] | – can I help you? – | 我能帮你吗 |
[39:06] | Sorry I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我听不明白 |
[40:00] | – get out! | 出去 |
[40:13] | The train for monteleone now leaving on track nine. | 去蒙得维的亚的火车将在第九月台出发 |
[40:16] | – where the fuck is she? – maybe in there. | -她跑哪去了 -说不定在那里 |
[40:20] | – maybe she’s in there! – | 说不定在这里 |
[40:41] | Well sarah mandy killed this woman because she saw… | 萨拉・曼迪杀了这女人 是因为她看到 |
[40:45] | Miss mandy attacking da silva over there. | 曼迪小姐袭击席尔瓦 |
[40:49] | As simple as that. | 就这样简单 |
[40:54] | Mandy weighs 110 pounds at the most? | 曼迪小姐体重大约110磅吧 |
[40:59] | Da silva god rest his soul was a fucking gorilla. | 但是 天啊 席尔瓦是一只大猩猩 |
[41:02] | And he was armed. | 而且他带有佩枪 |
[41:05] | No there’s more to this case than we think. | 不 这案子比我们想的复杂 |
[41:09] | Can you move them back please? | 把证物收集好 带回去 |
[41:56] | – yes? – hello? | -什么事 -你好 |
[41:58] | My name is sarah mandy. I’m looking for a friend of mine michael pierce. | 我是萨拉・曼迪 我在找我一个朋友 他叫米高・皮尔斯 |
[42:01] | – he came to see father johannes. – no I’m sorryhe’s not here. | -他是来找约翰内斯神父的 -抱歉 他不在这 |
[42:06] | What? | 什么 |
[42:08] | Could I see father johannes then? it’s very important. | 我可以见见约翰内斯神父吗 有要紧的事情 |
[42:11] | You have to come back tomorrow. | 你得明天再来 |
[42:13] | – he can’t see you today. – I’m sorry but that’s not possible. | -他今天不能见你 -抱歉 但那不可能 |
[42:16] | Please tell him I won’t take much of his time. | 拜托了 告诉他我不会花他太多时间的 |
[42:20] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[42:23] | All right.come in. | 好吧 进来 |
[42:25] | Thanks. thanks a lot. | 谢谢 非常谢谢你 |
[42:50] | You look like you had a hard trip. | 长途跋涉 你看上去很劳累 |
[42:57] | You have it you know. | 真像 你知道吗 |
[43:00] | Your mother’s gaze. | 你和你母亲的眼神 |
[43:03] | You’re elisa mandy’s daughter aren’t you? | 你是伊莉莎・曼迪的女儿 对吗 |
[43:08] | I’m marta colussi. | 我是玛塔・古鲁丝 |
[43:15] | You really look just like her. | 你和她长得很像 |
[43:20] | I knew your mother many years ago in germany. | 很多年前我在德国和你母亲相识 |
[43:25] | She was a wonderful teacher. | 她是个很好的老师 |
[43:28] | I learned so much from her. | 在她身上 我获益良多 |
[43:31] | She was a great spiritualist- the best I’ve ever known. | 她是我所认识的最伟大的降神师 |
[43:34] | – my mother was a dancer. – and a healer. | -我母亲是个舞者 -还是个医疗者 |
[43:39] | A white witch if you will. | 或者说是白巫师 |
[43:42] | And it seems to me you’ve inherited some of her gifts. | 就我看来 你从她那里继承了一些天赋 |
[43:46] | – listen lady- – it’s marta. | -听着 女士 -我叫玛塔 |
[43:49] | Marta. whoever you are… | 玛塔 无论你是谁 |
[43:52] | I don’t know you and I didn’t come here to talk to you. | 我不认识你而我也不是来找你的 |
[43:54] | Please leave me alone now okay? | 可以离我远点吗 |
[43:57] | How did you get away at the train station? | 你是怎么逃出火车站的 |
[44:03] | What the-who are you? | 什么 你是谁 |
[44:07] | Elisa was helping you. coaching you wasn’t she? | 伊莉莎在帮你 指引你 不是吗 |
[44:13] | – I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:15] | I heard- I heard a voice. | 我听到 我听到一把声音 |
[44:23] | – did you really know my mother? – quite well. | -你真的认识我母亲吗 -相当熟 |
[44:26] | – you don’t know much about her do you? – no. | -你不太了解她 对吗 -是的 |
[44:31] | I don’t remember much about my parents. | 关于我父母 我不记得很多了 |
[44:35] | I was very young when they died in the accident. | 他们死于意外的时候我还很小 |
[44:39] | The car crash in freiburg. | 那发生在弗赖堡的车祸 |
[44:43] | No honey. I’m sorry. that’s not what happened. | 不 亲爱的 我很抱歉 事实并不如此 |
[44:51] | Your parents were murdered. | 你父母是被谋杀的 |
[44:54] | What? what are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[44:58] | Nobody ever told me this. | 没人和我说过 |
[45:00] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[45:07] | Your mother dared to fight the very powerful black witch | 你母亲勇于反抗强大的黑女巫 |
[45:12] | Mater suspiriorum the mother of sighs. | “mater suspiriorum“ 叹息恶灵 |
[45:16] | The mother of sighs. | 叹息恶灵 |
[45:26] | Father johannes. | 约翰内斯神父 |
[45:29] | – how many drops? – twenty please. | -多少滴 -20滴 麻烦了 |
[45:32] | You look exhausted. you need to rest. | 你看起来很疲劳 你需要休息 |
[45:36] | With everything that’s going on now? I have to fight. | 事情进行得如何 我得战斗 |
[45:38] | – I have to fight! – stay calm now. please. take your drops. | -我得战斗 -冷静 快吃药 |
[45:44] | Your weakness is your strength father. | 你的弱点是你的体力 神父 |
[45:51] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我知道你会来的 |
[45:55] | – you’re sarah. – yes. | -你是萨拉 -是的 |
[45:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[46:02] | There’s a lot I have to tell you-about your mother… | 我有很多关于你母亲的事要告诉你 |
[46:05] | About you and about a world- | 关于你的事 还有关于一个世界 |
[46:10] | You hardly know. | 你不知道的世界 |
[46:13] | More than a thousand years ago… | 千年之前 |
[46:15] | Witchcraft was birthed… | 在黑海旁有三姐妹巫术诞生 |
[46:18] | By the shores of the black sea by three sisters. | 在黑海旁有三姐妹 |
[46:21] | For years they roamed the earth… | 她们四处流浪 |
[46:24] | Bringing death and destruction wherever they went. | 死亡和毁灭伴随着她们的足迹而来 |
[46:28] | Search any art history book and you’ll find images of them. | 查看任何插图史书 都会有她们的肖像 |
[46:33] | Eventually they found homes. | 最后 她们找到了落脚点 |
[46:35] | Mater suspiriorum the mother of sighs settled in freiburg. | “mater suspiriorum” 叹息恶灵 定居在弗赖堡 |
[46:41] | The mother of pain mater tenebrarum went to new york. | 罪罚恶灵 “mater tenebrarum” 去了纽约 |
[46:46] | Mater lacrimarum came to rome. | mater lacrimarum来到罗马 |
[46:49] | She’s known as the mother of tears. | 她是泪水恶灵 |
[46:52] | She’s the most cruel and beautiful of the three. | 她是三人中最残暴也是最美丽的 |
[46:54] | And she’s the only one still alive. | 而她也是唯一尚在人间的 |
[46:58] | Mater tenebrarum and mater suspiriorum… | 罪罚恶灵和叹息恶灵 |
[47:01] | Died many years ago. | 在很多年前就死了 |
[47:03] | The mother of sighs. she murdered my parents. | 叹息恶灵 她杀了我父母 |
[47:07] | Yes. but not before your mother… | 是的 但在你母亲和她战斗前 |
[47:10] | Had injured her horribly. | 她已元气大伤 |
[47:12] | After fighting your mother she was reduced to a shell of her former self. | 在和你母亲搏斗后 她被退化成一个贝壳 这是她的本身 |
[47:17] | A young dancer named suzy bannion… | 一个年亲的舞者 名叫苏茜・班尼恩 |
[47:21] | Finally managed to kill her. | 最后成功杀了她 |
[47:25] | But that’s all history. | 但这都是历史 |
[47:28] | When that urn brusca found was opened… | 但布路卡斯发现了那个骨灰瓮 并打开了它 |
[47:30] | It restored the mother of tears’s powers. | 那就恢复了泪水恶灵的能力 |
[47:34] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[47:36] | Your friend michael told me about it… | 你的朋友 米高 告诉我的 |
[47:40] | When he phoned and spoke of a magic red tunic… | 但他打电话来提及魔法红色短上衣 |
[47:45] | That would be a great and powerful talisman. | 那是个威力强大的护符 |
[47:47] | I’ve had visions. witches are coming… | 我有预感 女巫要归来了 |
[47:51] | From all over the world to celebrate her return. | 全世界都在庆祝她的回归 |
[47:54] | Yes. They’re arriving in rome every day. | 对 每天都有人到罗马 |
[47:57] | Every jet every car… | 每架飞机 每辆车… |
[47:59] | Every train brings more. | 每辆火车 都带来更多她的人 |
[48:02] | They aim to make rome fall again… | 他们想让罗马再次堕落… |
[48:04] | To usher in the second age of witches. | 并以此来让她复活 |
[48:08] | I can’t take it anymore. I feel like I’m going crazy. | 我没法继续了 我感觉自己要疯了 |
[48:13] | There’s nothing wrong with your mind sarah. | 萨拉 你的想法并没错 |
[48:16] | It’s the world that’s gone crazy. | 是这个世界变得疯狂了 |
[48:20] | Have a look. | 来看看吧 |
[48:25] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[48:28] | Usually I have one exorcism request a month… | 通常我一个月出去驱一次邪 |
[48:32] | But the last few days I’ve had more cases than I’ve had in my whole life. | 但近几天同类事件一发不可收拾 |
[48:37] | Every priest I talk to is faced with the same challenge. | 我认识的每一个牧师 都面临着同样的挑战 |
[48:43] | Why is all this happening? | 是什么造成这种情况 |
[48:45] | The mother of tears spreads evil wherever she can. | 泪水恶灵在肆意的散播邪恶 |
[48:48] | Some she kills others she drives mad. | 要么她杀了你 要么让你疯狂 |
[48:53] | She revels in chaos and human despair. | 她让人在纵欲中迷失自己 |
[48:59] | We have work to do. | 我们有活儿干了 |
[49:01] | I have a book in my study that shows us the way. | 这儿有本书也许对我们有帮助 |
[49:25] | Valeria! valeria! | 瓦莱里娅 瓦莱里娅 |
[49:28] | Valeria. | 瓦莱里娅 |
[49:44] | Valeria. | 瓦莱里娅 |
[49:51] | Requiescat! | 安息吧 |
[50:05] | Father johannes! | 约翰内斯神父 |
[50:17] | -Mother? -Marta come back! come back! | -母亲 -玛塔 过来 过来 |
[50:21] | Mother I obeyed you! | 以你之名 妈妈 |
[50:26] | Come on let’s go! | 快点 走吧 |
[50:39] | Let me… Somebody help… | 让我…救救我… |
[50:42] | Marta! marta help me! | 玛塔 玛塔 救命 |
[50:46] | Oh my god! | 上帝啊 |
[50:51] | Marta! marta let’s go! | 玛塔 玛塔 快走啊 |
[50:59] | -Where’s your car? -It’s right there. | -你车在哪儿 -就在那儿 |
[51:01] | They’re coming! oh god run! | 他们追上来了 上帝 快点 |
[51:05] | -It’s locked! -Open open up! | -门锁住了 -打开 快打开啊 |
[51:07] | -Open it! -I can’t find my key! | -快打开 -我找不到钥匙了 |
[51:30] | Why were they all after me? | 为什么他们总缠着我 |
[51:32] | Your mother. | 因为你妈妈 |
[51:34] | -What are you doing? -I’m calling michael. | -你在干什么 -我打给米高 |
[51:36] | Are you crazy? they can trace you with it. | 你疯了吗 他们能通过这个追踪你 |
[51:40] | You’re right. fuck it. | 你说得对 去他妈的 |
[51:46] | Come to my place tonight. it’ll be safer for you. | 今晚到我家去 那儿暂时是安全的 |
[51:49] | No I’d rather go home. | 不 我要回家 |
[51:51] | Michael can reach me there. | 米高能在那儿找到我 |
[51:55] | Here’s my phone number and address. | 这是我的号码和地址 |
[51:58] | -Call me anytime. it’s no bother. -Thank you. | -有需要的话随时打给我 -谢谢 |
[52:01] | You’re elisa’s daughter. that’s closer than family. | 你是伊莉莎的女儿 我待你如家人了 |
[52:05] | I don’t mean to scare you but… | 不是我想吓唬你 但… |
[52:09] | They know who you are sarah. | 他们知道你是谁 萨拉 |
[52:11] | Promise me you won’t trust anyone. | 向我保证 你不会轻信任何人 |
[52:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[52:22] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么了 |
[52:24] | They are burning the churches. | 他们在焚烧教堂 |
[52:27] | It’s getting worse. | 形势正在恶化 |
[52:52] | Mater! mater! | 母亲 母亲 |
[54:40] | There was somebody at my apartment! | 有什么东西在我房间里 |
[54:42] | I saw lights and shadows under the door. I feel like I’m going crazy! | 我从门缝里看到有人影 我简直快疯了 |
[54:46] | God! help. please help me. help me please. | 上帝啊 救救我 求你救救我 |
[54:50] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[54:57] | -Thank you. -Calm down. | -谢谢 -冷静下来 |
[55:00] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[55:04] | -Elga meet sarah. -Hi. | -艾嘉 这是萨拉 -你好 |
[55:07] | -What is she doing here? -It’s okay. | -她在这儿干什么 -没事的 |
[55:09] | Marta you have to help me. I don’t know what’s happening to me. | 玛塔 你必须得帮帮我 我也不知道自己究竟怎么了 |
[55:12] | -Come with me. -You have to explain. | -跟我来 -你得帮帮我 |
[55:15] | Why is all this happening to me? why? | 为什么这一切都发生在我身上 为什么 |
[55:17] | They know who you are. they can’t take any chances. | 他们知道你是谁 他们不会放过你 |
[55:20] | But l- l- I don’t know anything. | 但我 我什么都不知道啊 |
[55:23] | You know more than you think you do. | 你所知道的 远超过你的想象 |
[55:26] | How else have you survived this long with those monsters after you? | 想想为何你总能从那些怪物手中逃脱 |
[55:36] | Elga would you please excuse us for a minute? | 艾嘉 能出去一下吗 |
[55:39] | Oh please. come on. | 求你 好吗 |
[55:41] | Please? | 行吗 |
[55:49] | You have gifts sarah. | 你有常人所没有的天赋 |
[55:52] | You need to accept that if you want to survive. | 如果你想活下来 就必须学会接受这一切 |
[56:21] | Watch and learn. | 看着 好好学 |
[56:41] | Drifting spirits. | 漂泊幽灵 |
[56:44] | They are everywhere especially here in rome | 他们无处不在 尤其是罗马 |
[56:50] | The old houses are full of ghosts. | 老房子里到处是幽灵 |
[56:53] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[56:55] | The city is 2700 years old… | 这座城市已经有2700年的历史了… |
[56:58] | And we are standing on five layers of graves. | 而且我们脚下是五层的坟墓 |
[57:02] | -How do you do it? -You can do it too. | -你是怎么做到的 -你也可以 |
[57:05] | With your gifts you can see what others can’t. | 因为你的天赋 你可以看到别人看不到的东西 |
[57:15] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[57:20] | Focus all of your energy… | 集中你所有的精力 |
[57:23] | And concentrate on this spot. | 聚集在这一点 |
[57:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[57:31] | Now just do like I did and blow. | 现在照我刚才的做一遍 |
[57:58] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[58:00] | No it can’t be. | 不 这不可能 |
[58:04] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[58:06] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[58:08] | -Mommy! -You can’t touch her or she’ll disappear. | -妈妈 -别碰她 否则她会消失 |
[58:11] | Leave me alone. | 别拉着我 |
[58:13] | Mater lacrimarum grows stronger. she grows stronger sarah! | 泪水恶灵越来越强大了 她越来越强了 萨拉 |
[58:18] | Where-where are you? | 你…你到哪儿去了 |
[58:20] | Mommy! mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[58:23] | You’re in great danger my dear child. | 你正身处险境 我的宝贝儿 |
[58:26] | -Learn to fight. -No! | -学会战斗 -不 |
[58:28] | No! no! | 不 不 |
[58:30] | Don’t go mommy! don’t leave me! mommy please! | 别走 妈妈 别丢下我 妈妈 |
[58:34] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[58:36] | Please make her come back. please! | 让她回来 求你了 |
[58:41] | Don’t leave me. don’t leave. | 别丢下我 别丢下我 |
[58:51] | She told me to fight. | 她叫我学会战斗 |
[58:53] | You have to help me. I have to fight. please. | 你得帮我 我要战斗 求你 |
[58:59] | I’m only a psychic. | 我只是个通灵师 |
[59:02] | I can communicate with spirits but that’s about it. | 我能和幽灵交流 但也仅限于此 |
[59:08] | I don’t have your mother’s gifts or yours. | 我没有你或你妈妈那样的天赋 |
[59:14] | You need someone who can guide you point you in the right direction. | 你需要一个合适的导师 一个能引导你的人 |
[59:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[59:20] | Tomorrow I’ll introduce you to guglielmo de witt. | 明天我会把你介绍给格里艾努・迪・维特 |
[59:23] | -He’s a great belgian thinker. -Okay. | -他是位伟大的比利时冥想家 -好的 |
[59:26] | He’ll tell you something useful if it’s not too late. | 他会帮上忙的 如果还不算太晚的话 |
[59:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:51] | No. no. | 不 不 |
[1:01:47] | Pick up the phone. | 快接啊 |
[1:01:50] | Come on marta pick up the phone! | 快点 玛塔 快接啊 |
[1:02:04] | Hello? hello marta? | 是你吗 玛塔 |
[1:02:06] | Marta you have to get out of there now! marta? hello? who’s there? | 玛塔 你必须离开那儿 是你吗 玛塔 |
[1:02:12] | Run! it’s too late! | 快跑 太迟了 |
[1:02:14] | Now! run now! | 快点 快跑 |
[1:02:41] | No! she doesn’t know anything! | 不 她什么都不知道 |
[1:02:44] | No! don’t do it! don’t do it! | 不要 不要啊 |
[1:03:42] | Mater! mater! | 母亲 母亲 |
[1:03:44] | Where is sarah? | 萨拉在哪里 |
[1:03:47] | She isn’t here. | 她不在这儿 |
[1:03:49] | Idiot! | 蠢货 |
[1:03:57] | It is you. | 是你 |
[1:04:01] | It is. | 原来是你 |
[1:04:30] | Stay strong. stay strong! | 坚强点 坚强 |
[1:04:33] | -Mom. -Stay strong sarah! | -妈妈 -你得学会坚强 萨拉 |
[1:04:35] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:04:41] | Mom what did they do to you and dad when… | 妈妈 当时他们对你和爸爸做了什么 |
[1:04:45] | Shh. it’s all in the past. | 那些都过去了 |
[1:04:47] | There’s nothing you can do. it was meant to be. | 你对此也无能为力 这样毫无意义 |
[1:04:50] | I was so upset so angry at you for leaving me. | 曾经我很恨你 因为你就那样离我而去 |
[1:04:53] | Plea- please don’t abandon me again. | 求你 求你别再丢下我 |
[1:04:55] | Forgive me little sarah. | 原谅我 小萨拉 |
[1:04:58] | I can’t speak anymore. | 我不能说更多了 |
[1:05:01] | I belong to another place now. use your gifts. | 你我已不再在同一个世界 好好利用你的天赋 |
[1:05:04] | Use them. use them. | 利用它 用它 |
[1:05:06] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:05:10] | Okay guys listen up. we’re looking for a girl around 28. | 伙计们听着 我们在找一个28岁左右的女孩 |
[1:05:14] | Her name is sarah mandy. if you see her don’t approach her. | 她叫萨拉・曼迪 如果你们见到她 别惊动她 |
[1:05:23] | Michael? | 米高 |
[1:05:25] | Michael. | 米高 |
[1:05:29] | Michael! michael! | 米高 米高 |
[1:05:35] | Michael stop! | 米高 等等 |
[1:05:38] | Michael? | 米高 |
[1:05:43] | Michael. | 米高 |
[1:05:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:05:47] | Michael you’re sick. | 米高 你病了 |
[1:05:49] | Where’s paul? | 保罗在哪里 |
[1:05:52] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[1:05:54] | Did you… | 你… |
[1:05:56] | I think… | 我想… |
[1:05:58] | I think he’s… I think he’s dead. | 我想…我想他已经死了 |
[1:06:03] | -Oh my god. -They killed him. | -上帝啊 -他们杀了他 |
[1:06:05] | -Oh my god. -And I can’t… | -上帝 -我不能… |
[1:06:07] | I don’t want to talk about that now. | 现在我不想谈这个 |
[1:06:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:06:14] | My apartment is not safe. | 我的公寓现在也不安全 |
[1:06:16] | -Everywhere I go they… -We’ll go to my place. | -我去的每一个地方 他们都… -那去我家 |
[1:06:19] | They won’t look for you there. | 他们不会找到那儿的 |
[1:06:26] | No no. no lights. | 不 不 别开灯 |
[1:06:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:06:30] | We don’t want them to see us. | 我不想他们发现我们 |
[1:06:36] | I’m so happy we found each other. | 真高兴我们还能碰见 |
[1:06:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:06:43] | -Why don’t you just rest take off your coat -No no no. | -为什么不脱掉衣服躺下来休息一下 -不 不 |
[1:06:48] | I’m freezing. sorry. I’m freezing. | 我浑身冰冷 抱歉 我太冷了 |
[1:06:50] | I just haven’t spent a- a single night inside. | 我没法再一个人呆一晚上了 |
[1:06:53] | -I looked everywhere for him. -Yeah what happened? | -为找他我跑遍了每个角落 -发生什么事了 |
[1:06:55] | -Because I went to monteleone to find you. -I couldn’t get there. | -因为我到蒙得维的亚去找你 -我去不了那里 |
[1:07:00] | They were following me. | 他们跟踪我 |
[1:07:03] | Everything you were trying to tell me I understand now. | 现在我明白你以前所说的是什么意思了 |
[1:07:07] | I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. | 很抱歉我以前没有相信你 |
[1:07:09] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:07:11] | Okay. | 没什么 |
[1:07:14] | Maybe you shouldn’t smoke. | 也许你不该吸烟 |
[1:07:17] | Why don’t you… | 为何你不… |
[1:07:19] | Do you want me to fix something? Tea maybe? | 想要点什么喝的吗 茶怎么样 |
[1:07:23] | No. | 不要 |
[1:07:27] | No I’m f- I’m fine. | 不要 我很好 |
[1:07:29] | I’m just… | 只是… |
[1:07:32] | I’m just pleased I found you again. | 我只是很高兴能再见到你 |
[1:07:36] | I’m fine. don’t worry. fine. | 我很好 你别担心 |
[1:07:45] | Michael you’re bleeding! | 米高 你在流血 |
[1:07:53] | -It’s nothing. -Michael you’re hurt! | -这没什么 -米高 你受伤了 |
[1:07:56] | No it’s… it’s okay. | 不 没…没什么 |
[1:07:59] | It’s nothing. | 这没关系 |
[1:08:01] | What do you mean it’s nothing? you’re hurt! | 没关系是什么意思 你受伤了 |
[1:08:03] | I told you it’s nothing! get off me! | 我说了没什么 别碰我 |
[1:08:06] | I told you to get the fuck off me! | 我他妈的叫你别碰我 |
[1:08:19] | Do you think they would spare me and my child? | 你觉得他们会放过我和我的孩子吗 |
[1:08:24] | You’re so naive. | 你太幼稚了 |
[1:08:28] | You can’t escape her. | 你逃不出她的手掌心的 |
[1:08:30] | But they killed your son! | 但他们杀了你的儿子 |
[1:08:31] | Your mother can’t help you anymore. | 你妈妈现在帮不了你了 |
[1:08:36] | We all have one mother now. | 现在 我们只有一个母亲 |
[1:08:39] | The mother of tears. | 泪水恶灵 |
[1:08:45] | You bitch! oh you crazy | 疯狗 你疯了 |
[1:08:49] | You crazy bitch! | 你这只疯狗 |
[1:09:20] | Guglielmo. the name marta gave you. | 记住玛塔给你说的那个名字 格里艾努 |
[1:09:23] | Find him. | 去找他 |
[1:09:37] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:09:40] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[1:10:23] | Welcome back to the morning news. | 欢迎回到早间新闻 |
[1:10:26] | And now for today’s top story. | 现在播报每日要闻 |
[1:10:28] | They’re calling it the second fall of rome. | 罗马的第二次堕落来临了 |
[1:10:31] | Over the past few days the city has | 在过去的几天里 |
[1:10:32] | Witnessed hundreds of acts of violence. | 这座城市见证了数百起暴行 |
[1:10:34] | Detective marchi you say that they are all connected? | 马奇i探员 这些案件彼此间都有联系吗 |
[1:10:37] | Uh yes. | 是的 |
[1:10:39] | Everything started with events at the art museum of rome. | 这一系列事件都起源于罗马博物馆的一件案子 |
[1:10:42] | The brutal murder of the assistant curator giselle mares. | 助理馆长吉赛尔・马雷斯的谋杀案 |
[1:10:46] | But how does that all tie together? | 但这些又是如何联系起来的 |
[1:10:48] | It was the trigger for everything that’s happening now. | 那件谋杀案是现在所有案子的导火索 |
[1:10:51] | We ask everybody to be on the lookout for this girl sarah mandy… | 我们建议每位公民留意下面这位女子 萨拉・曼迪 |
[1:10:55] | The only witness to events at the museum. | 博物馆谋杀案的唯一目击证人 |
[1:10:59] | -If you see her… -Is she a suspect? | -如果有人看见她… -她是这案子的嫌疑犯吗 |
[1:11:01] | If you see her do not approach her. | 如果有人看见他 请千万不要靠近她 |
[1:11:03] | Call the police and ask to speak to homicide. | 马上打电话到重案组报警 |
[1:11:06] | Shit! | 他妈的 |
[1:11:12] | -Fuck you! -Oh no fuck you! | -去你的 -不 去你的 |
[1:11:15] | -Give me my money! -What are you talking about? | -把我的钱给我 -你在说些什么 |
[1:11:20] | Give me your car. give me your car! | 把你车给我 把你的车给我 |
[1:11:26] | Sunglasses! | 太阳眼镜 |
[1:11:30] | No! no! no! | 不 不 |
[1:11:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:11:45] | Yes can I please have the address for Mr.guglielmo de witt? | 对 能给我格里艾努・迪・维特先生的地址吗 |
[1:11:48] | d e w l t t D-e-w-l-double t. | |
[1:12:11] | -Yes? -I need to see guglielmo de witt. | -找谁 -我要见格里艾努・迪・维特 |
[1:12:13] | And you are? | 你是? |
[1:12:17] | My name won’t mean anything to him. | 他并不认识我 |
[1:12:22] | All right. come in. | 好吧 进来 |
[1:12:54] | So you wanted to see me? | 就是你要见我吗 |
[1:12:57] | Please sit down. | 请坐吧 |
[1:13:02] | As you can see l- I’m not very mobile. | 如你所见 我行动不大方便 |
[1:13:06] | I’m here because I… I have to ask you about… | 我来是因为…是因为有些事要问你… |
[1:13:18] | We alchemists may practice an ancient art… | 也许炼金术士是个古老的职业 |
[1:13:23] | But we do watch the news. | 但我们也会看新闻 |
[1:13:26] | Do you think I wouldn’t know who you are sarah mandy? | 你认为我不知道你是谁吗 萨拉・曼迪 |
[1:13:30] | And that the police is looking for you because you’re wanted for murder? | 好像警察因为你涉及谋杀 在到处找你吧 |
[1:13:36] | Another thing about us alchemists… | 关于我们炼金术士还有一点… |
[1:13:39] | We’re not all one thing or another. | 我们从不盲从 |
[1:13:41] | After all good magic is good and black magic is… | 毕竟好的魔法就是好的魔法 而黑魔法… |
[1:13:50] | Well it’s good too. | 同样很不错 |
[1:13:52] | Some of what we do is magic science… | 象魔法 科学 |
[1:13:54] | Esoterism theosophy natural law. | 秘术 通灵学 以及自然法则 |
[1:13:58] | A little of this and a little of that. | 我们或多或少都有涉猎 |
[1:14:17] | This will let me know who you really are… | 这会让我看清你到底是什么 |
[1:14:22] | And what you’ve really seen. | 以及你看到过什么 |
[1:14:26] | Hmm. interesting. | 很有趣 |
[1:14:28] | I see you have latent powers. | 你有很大的潜力 |
[1:14:30] | Instinct more than anything else. | 甚至可以说天赋过人 |
[1:14:34] | Marta colussi sent you I see. | 是玛塔・古鲁丝叫你来的吧 |
[1:14:36] | So did your mother elisa mandy. | 而你的妈妈 伊莉莎・曼迪 |
[1:14:51] | What did you do to me? huh? | 你对我做了什么 |
[1:14:53] | Did you expect me to just let you waltz | 你想让我在没弄清你是谁之前 |
[1:14:56] | In here without making sure who you are? | 就贸然行事吗 |
[1:15:02] | Now why exactly did you come here? | 现在 说说你到这儿来的目的吧 |
[1:15:07] | I need to find the mother of tears. | 我要找到泪水恶灵 |
[1:15:09] | -Why? -Look what’s happening to the city. | -为什么 -找到这一切罪恶的根源 |
[1:15:12] | Rome is falling apart. she has to be stopped. | 罗马正在走向黑暗 我们必须得阻止她 |
[1:15:15] | Mmm. what do you think you can do? kill her? | 那你认为你能做些什么 杀了她吗 |
[1:15:23] | Well my mother was very powerful… | 我妈妈曾经是位强大的巫师 |
[1:15:27] | And I think I might have the same gifts. | 我认为我具有与她一样的天赋 |
[1:15:30] | Which you found out about when? yesterday? | 你什么时候才发现你的天赋 昨天吗 |
[1:15:34] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:15:36] | There’s got to be some people that can help people like my mother. | 一定有人能帮助我们的 比如我妈妈 |
[1:15:42] | Father johannes said that… | 约翰内斯神父说… |
[1:15:45] | That mater lacrimarum is bringing on the second age of witches. | 泪水恶灵正为自己的复活做准备 |
[1:15:49] | Mmm. father johannes was right. | 约翰内斯神父说得很对 |
[1:15:52] | Somewhere in the city the celebration has already begun. | 在这座城市的某个角落里 仪式已经开始了 |
[1:15:57] | But I’m afraid there is no army of good | 但恐怕没有强有力的 |
[1:15:59] | Witches out there to come to the rescue. | 巫师军团去阻止这一切 |
[1:16:01] | If you want to stop her you have to do it yourself. | 如果你想阻止她 你只能靠你自己 |
[1:16:05] | So I’m on my own now? | 意思是说你会袖手旁观了 |
[1:16:07] | I didn’t say I wouldn’t help. | 我并没说我不会帮你 |
[1:16:09] | I can’t give you answers but I can share information. | 我不能给你答案 但可以给你找到答案的钥匙 |
[1:16:13] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:16:16] | Centuries ago a great roman alchemist named varelli… | 几个世纪前 罗马出了一位叫瓦内里的伟大炼金术士 |
[1:16:21] | Lived for a time in this villa. | 他在世时就住在这栋别墅 |
[1:16:24] | He was also a gifted architect. | 同时 他也是一位天才的建筑师 |
[1:16:27] | And near the end of his life | 在他生命的最后几年 |
[1:16:29] | He built the residences for the three mothers. | 他建造了三位女神的神庙 |
[1:16:45] | This may tell you something you need to know. | 也许你会在其中找到答案 |
[1:17:09] | The three mothers. | 三位圣母 |
[1:17:13] | I don’t know how much it will cost me… | 我不知道打破炼金术士们所谓的”缄默” |
[1:17:16] | To break what we alchemists have always called silentium. | 会让我付出什么样的代价 |
[1:17:26] | I met the three mothers… | 我有幸遇到了三位圣母 |
[1:17:28] | And built three houses for them. | 并为她们建造了三座神庙 |
[1:17:30] | One in freiburg one in new york… | 一座在弗赖堡 一座在纽约 |
[1:17:33] | And one in rome. | 还有一座在罗马 |
[1:17:36] | I discovered too late that these houses hide obscene secrets. | 当我发现这三座神庙中隐藏的邪恶与淫亵时 为时已晚 |
[1:17:41] | It is from here that the sisters spread pain… | 幽灵姐妹们就是从这儿 向整个世界 |
[1:17:45] | Tears and darkness throughout the world. | 散播痛苦 黑暗 以及罪恶 |
[1:17:55] | This building should be the one varelli built in rome. | 这应该是瓦内里在罗马建造的那座 |
[1:18:01] | “what you see… | 你看到的 |
[1:18:04] | “does not exist… | 全是虚无 |
[1:18:06] | And what you cannot see is truth. “ | 看不到的 才真正存在 |
[1:18:10] | It’s a riddle. | 这是句偈语 |
[1:18:13] | Find where mater lacrimarum resides… | 能帮助你找到恶灵之类的老巢 |
[1:18:16] | And you’ll find the answer. | 我想你会找出答案的 |
[1:18:18] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你真的决意如此吗 |
[1:18:22] | Do I have a choice? | 我别无退路 |
[1:19:24] | Mater. | 母亲 |
[1:19:28] | Mater. | 母亲 |
[1:19:30] | Mater. | 母亲 |
[1:19:32] | Mater. | 母亲 |
[1:19:39] | Stop. stop right here! | 停 停在这儿 |
[1:23:43] | Hey! who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:23:45] | I… I just saw some women come in. | 我…我刚刚看到几个女人走进来 |
[1:23:49] | -Did you see them? -No. | -你看到她们了吗 -没有 |
[1:23:51] | -You here to interview me? -Yeah. | -你是来采访我的吗 -对 |
[1:23:55] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:23:57] | How long you’ve been living here? | 你在这儿住了多久了 |
[1:23:59] | Shh-a long time. | 很久了 |
[1:24:01] | Thirty forty years. | 三 四十年吧 |
[1:24:04] | Since the nazis escaped at the end of the war. | 自从二战结束纳粹倒台开始就在这儿了 |
[1:24:09] | And who used to live here before you? | 那你之前是谁住这儿呢 |
[1:24:13] | Oh I don’t know. a kind of association. | 我也不知道 好像是个什么社团 |
[1:24:17] | Philosophers. artists maybe. I don’t remember. | 哲学 还是艺术来着 不记得了 |
[1:24:20] | Why did they leave? | 为什么他们会离开这地方 |
[1:24:22] | Maybe because when the nazis occupied the villa… | 也许是因为纳粹占据了这里 |
[1:24:26] | They tortured and killed a lot of people down here. | 在地下室拷问 逼供那些可怜的人 |
[1:24:30] | Hey! you won’t report me will ya? | 你不会去举报我吧 |
[1:24:54] | Easy. | 放松 |
[1:25:06] | -Where did she go? -I think she’s gone. | -她到哪儿去了 -也许走了 |
[1:25:14] | I’ll check upstairs. | 我上楼去找找 |
[1:25:16] | -Stay here. -Yeah. | -待在这儿 -好 |
[1:25:31] | -She’s not there! -Then she’s gone. everything’s okay. | -没找到 -那她就走了 一切正常 |
[1:25:34] | You forgot what we were supposed to do didn’t you? | 你忘了我们是干什么的吧 对吗 |
[1:25:38] | -No. -No? | -没有 -是吗 |
[1:25:40] | Inform them every time somebody comes to look around! | 一旦有人来 就马上报告我们 |
[1:25:45] | -Understand? -Yes! | -听懂了吗 -听懂了 |
[1:25:48] | -Yes. -Move! | -听懂了 -滚 |
[1:26:04] | -Where did they go? they just… -Shh. | -他们去哪儿了 刚刚…-嘘 |
[1:26:19] | They’re in here. I can feel it. | 他们在这儿 我能感觉到 |
[1:26:25] | “what you see does not exist… | 你看到的 全是虚无 |
[1:26:28] | And what you cannot see is truth. “ | 看不见的 才真正存在 |
[1:26:32] | The secret of the house. | 神庙之秘 |
[1:26:37] | Those are the same symbols I saw on the urn. | 这些符号和我在骨灰瓮上看到的一模一样 |
[1:27:21] | Catacombs. | 地下陵墓 |
[1:27:23] | These are unexplored catacombs. | 这是未被人知的地下陵墓 |
[1:27:36] | Oh my god. | 上帝啊 |
[1:27:40] | This is the home of the mother of tears… | 这就是泪水恶灵 |
[1:27:45] | And her followers. | 和她追随者们的老巢 |
[1:27:48] | Dear god. | 上帝 |
[1:27:53] | Witches. | 这么多女巫 |
[1:27:56] | Witches? | 女巫 |
[1:27:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:28:02] | You’ll see. | 很快你就知道了 |
[1:28:08] | Stay behind me. | 跟在我后面 |
[1:28:29] | The three graces. | 三美神之舞 |
[1:28:57] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[1:29:00] | I’m an art historian. I just wanted to see… | 我是个美术史学家 我只想来看看… |
[1:29:02] | Come with us. I’ll let you see something. | 那就跟我们来 我会让你看个够的 |
[1:29:05] | We’ll show you! yeah! we’ll show you! | 让你看个够 看个够 |
[1:29:08] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:30:21] | In ancient language | (一种古代语言) |
[1:31:18] | Mother give us power! | 圣母 赐与我们力量吧 |
[1:31:20] | Burn it all! | 烧光它 |
[1:31:23] | I will! I will! | 我会的 我会的 |
[1:31:26] | I will! | 我会的 |
[1:31:42] | Mater! mater! | 圣母 圣母 |
[1:31:48] | Mater! Mater! | 圣母 圣母 |
[1:31:50] | Look mother! an intruder! | 看啊 圣母 一个闯入者 |
[1:31:56] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:31:59] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:32:10] | We’ll eat you alive! | 生吃了他 |
[1:32:19] | Hang him! | 把他挂起来 |
[1:32:22] | Our hour… | 我们的时代… |
[1:32:23] | Is coming! | 来临了 |
[1:32:43] | Hello sarah. | 你好啊 萨拉 |
[1:32:58] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[1:33:08] | In ancient language | (一种古代语言) |
[1:33:21] | Who wants to eat the girl? | 谁想尝尝这女孩 |
[1:33:24] | Me. | 我 |
[1:33:27] | We have waited for this moment… | 为了这一时刻 |
[1:33:32] | For one thousand years! | 我们等了一千年 |
[1:33:36] | Our power is here! | 这儿是我们的力量之源 |
[1:33:42] | No one can stop us now! | 没人能阻止我们 |
[1:33:46] | No one! | 没人 |
[1:33:54] | No! | 不 |
[1:34:01] | -Damn you! -It’s an earthquake! | -该死 -这儿要塌了 |
[1:34:05] | No! | 不 |
[1:34:20] | No! | 不 |
[1:35:59] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[1:36:01] | Shh! shh! it’s me it’s me! it’s me! it’s me! | 是我 是我 是我 |
[1:36:05] | Come on. come on. | 我们走 我们走 |
[1:36:18] | Enzo. enzo! | 恩佐 恩佐 |
[1:36:21] | Go. go! go! | 快走 快走 |