英文名称:Mortal Engines
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | 60 minutes is all it took | 古人仅仅用了六十分钟 |
[00:28] | for the Ancients to bring humanity | 就把人类 |
[00:31] | to the brink of extinction. | 带到了灭绝的边缘 |
[00:36] | Those who survived mobilized their settlements | 那些幸存下来的人换了地方定居 |
[00:40] | to begin life anew upon a poisoned Earth. | 在被污染的地球上开始新的生活 |
[00:47] | In the hunt for food and fuel, the weak perished, | 在寻找食物和燃料的过程中 弱者死去 |
[00:53] | and the strong grew ever more powerful. | 而强者变得愈发强大 |
[00:58] | Until a new age arose, | 直到一个新的时代到来 |
[01:03] | the Age of the Great Predator Cities of the West. | 西方掠食城市时代 |
[01:59] | Two. | 两块 |
[02:22] | Predator! Predator city! | 掠食城市 掠食城市来了 |
[02:24] | Six miles and closing! | 距离这里六英里 正在接近 |
[02:31] | Leave it behind! Let’s go! | 别管了 快走 |
[02:32] | Leaving! | 快走 |
[02:50] | Hurry! Fire up the engines! | 快点 发动引擎 |
[02:52] | Move it, Dietrich! Fire them up! | 快点 迪特里希 发动引擎 |
[02:56] | Crank all engines. | 发动所有引擎 |
[02:57] | – Come on! Come on! – Engine one is down! | -快 快点 -一号引擎坏了 |
[03:01] | Switch to auxiliaries. | 切换到辅助设备 |
[03:03] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快 快点 |
[03:37] | – Start them up! – Full throttle! | -发动 -全速前进 |
[04:11] | Full power. | 推进至全功率 |
[04:29] | London! | 伦敦 |
[04:47] | Five, six… | 五 六… |
[04:50] | Lord Mayor on deck. | 市长大人驾到 |
[04:51] | – Lord Mayor. – Mr. Valentine. | -市长大人 -瓦伦丁先生 |
[04:53] | – What have we got? – Small Bavarian mining town, | -什么情况 -巴伐利亚小矿镇 |
[04:56] | powered by C-20 land engines. | 由C-20地面发动机提供动力 |
[04:58] | Usual store of brick, coal and iron. | 通常存有砖 煤和铁 |
[05:00] | And 75 tons of salt. | 还有七十五吨盐 |
[05:03] | Barely enough fuel to last us a week. | 燃料勉强够我们用一个星期 |
[05:06] | We’ve left the safety of Britain, | 我们离开了安全的英国 |
[05:07] | we’ve crossed the land bridge, for what? | 还越过了大陆桥是为了什么 |
[05:09] | To feed upon the scraps of Europe. | 以欧洲的残羹冷炙为食 |
[05:12] | – Run it down. – Aye, aye, sir. | -碾碎他们 -收到 长官 |
[05:38] | They’re gaining on us. | 他们正在逼近我们 |
[05:40] | Empty the silos. | 清空储藏处 |
[05:41] | All of them. | 全部清空 |
[05:43] | Do it! | 快点照做 |
[05:44] | Get down there! | 快下去 |
[06:17] | It’s madness out there. | 外头闹翻天了 |
[06:19] | You’d think they’ve never seen a chase before. | 简直像他们从没见过追击战似的 |
[06:21] | Well, it has been a while, sir. | 的确很久没见到了 长官 |
[06:23] | – Morning, Clytie. – Morning, Dr. Pomeroy. | -早 克莱蒂 -早上好 波默罗伊博士 |
[06:26] | The news is not good from the Hall of Ceramics. | 陶瓷大厅传来的消息并不乐观 |
[06:29] | I’m afraid we’ve suffered some casualties. | 恐怕我们出现了伤亡 |
[06:31] | Damn these bloody vibrations. | 该死的震动 |
[06:34] | Steady on, Arkie. | 悠着点 阿基 |
[06:35] | No, no, no, no, d-don’t worry about me. | 不不不 别管我 |
[06:37] | We’re about to lose our American deities. | 我们来自美国的神灵要倒了 |
[06:45] | Excuse me, Dr. Pomeroy? | 打扰一下 波默罗伊博士 |
[06:47] | Good morning, Miss Valentine. | 早上好 瓦伦丁小姐 |
[06:49] | I’ve been waiting outside the Manuscripts Room | 我在手稿室外面 |
[06:51] | for quite some time. | 等了很久了 |
[06:52] | Your 9:00? | 你九点到了 |
[06:54] | I do apologize. | 对不起 |
[06:56] | This is not good enough. | 这还不够 |
[06:58] | Where the hell is Tom? | 汤姆在哪里 |
[07:00] | – Coming through! – London! London! | -借过一下 -伦敦 伦敦 |
[07:02] | Watch yourself! | 看着点路 |
[07:03] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[07:11] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[07:13] | London! London! London! | 伦敦 伦敦 伦敦 |
[07:31] | Give me everything you have. | 油门踩到底 |
[07:41] | They’re heading for the foothills. | 他们正在向山麓前进 |
[07:42] | – Stay on course. – Sir? | -保持路线 -长官 |
[07:44] | Stay on course. | 保持路线 |
[08:17] | Take the shot. | 开炮 |
[08:24] | Incoming! | 敌军来袭 |
[08:37] | Yes! Yes! | 好 好极了 |
[08:41] | Well done, everyone. | 干得漂亮 各位 |
[08:43] | – Prepare to ingest. – Aye, aye, sir. | -准备吸收 -是 长官 |
[09:27] | Ah, Mr. Natsworthy. Nice of you to join us. | 纳斯华绥先生 您终于来了 |
[09:31] | I’m so sorry I’m late, sir. | 抱歉我来迟了 |
[09:33] | You look nice. Have you had a haircut? | 你今天很帅 是剪头发了吗 |
[09:34] | – I don’t want to hear it, Tom. – Is that new cologne? | -我不想听你瞎扯 汤姆 -你换了古龙水吗 |
[09:36] | You’re already on your third warning. | 这是你第三次警告了 |
[09:38] | This is your last. | 最后一次了 |
[09:41] | Citizens of Salzhaken, | 萨尔扎肯的市民们 |
[09:43] | welcome to London. | 欢迎来到伦敦 |
[09:45] | Bring only your personal possessions with you. | 只可携带个人物品 |
[09:45] | 支持圣保罗能源计划 赛迪斯·瓦伦丁 为伦敦的未来贡献力量 上交你的旧科技产品 | |
[09:48] | Old tech is to be deposited in the bins provided. | 将古科技产品放置到提供的垃圾箱里 |
[09:53] | Citizens of Salzhaken, welcome to London. | 萨尔扎肯的市民们 欢迎来到伦敦 |
[09:57] | All right, then. Follow me. | 那么 跟我来 |
[09:57] | 《六十分钟战争》 宁录[猎手]·博勒加德·潘尼罗耶 | |
[09:59] | So, you’re studying the end of the Ancients? | 你在研究古人的末日 |
[10:01] | What I really need are firsthand accounts | 我非常需要《六十分钟战争》的 |
[10:03] | of the Sixty Minute War. | 第一手资料 |
[10:05] | Journals, books, personal papers. | 期刊 书籍 私人文件 |
[10:07] | Very few written records survived during that period. | 在那个时期几乎没有书面记录保存下来 |
[10:12] | It may very well be they forgot | 他们很可能 |
[10:13] | how to read and write altogether. | 完全忘记了如何读写 |
[10:15] | But if it’s the Sixty Minute War you’re after, | 但是如果你想要找《六十分钟战争》的资料 |
[10:18] | follow me. | 跟我来 |
[10:21] | Just give us a minute. | 稍等片刻 |
[10:25] | Strange to think this is what it looked like. | 真的很难想象地球以前是这个样子的 |
[10:30] | 21st century? Yep. | 21世纪吗 是啊 |
[10:32] | It’s so different. | 太不一样了 |
[10:34] | Yeah, well, that’s what happens when the Earth’s crust | 的确如此 毕竟地球已经 |
[10:36] | gets shattered into a thousand pieces. | 碎成了成千上百快 |
[10:40] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[10:42] | – Did you make this? – Yeah. | -是你做的吗 -对 |
[10:43] | Bits of old scrap tech I found. | 用我找到的一些废旧科技做的 |
[10:45] | The power system was a little bit tricky, but luckily, | 电力系统弄起来有点棘手 不过还好 |
[10:49] | I got my man Matthew there limbered up and ready to go. | 我这位小兄弟马修帮我搞定了 |
[10:57] | This is what I wanted to show you. | 我想给你看的是这个 |
[11:05] | It’s a quantum energy weapon. | 这是量子能量武器 |
[11:09] | There were dozens of them all over the globe. | 当时有几十个 遍布全球 |
[11:12] | My God. | 天哪 |
[11:13] | They called it Medusa. | 他们称之为美杜莎 |
[11:16] | How can a society so advanced, so scientific, | 一个如此先进 科技如此发达的社会 |
[11:19] | be so stupid? | 怎么会如此愚蠢 |
[11:20] | Well, no more stupid than people today. | 不会比现在的人更蠢 |
[11:21] | They just had far worse weapons | 他们只是有更糟糕的武器 |
[11:23] | and far more sophisticated control systems. | 和远远更复杂的控制系统 |
[11:27] | What a nightmare. | 简直是个噩梦 |
[11:29] | Well, the Ancients felt the same way. | 古人也是这么想的 |
[11:30] | That’s why they created this little fella. | 这就是为什么他们创造了这个小家伙 |
[11:34] | A crash drive to shut down the weapon. | 能关闭这种武器系统崩溃的摧毁驱动 |
[11:36] | Doesn’t this stuff creep you out? | 你不会觉得这种东西很可怕吗 |
[11:39] | Let me tell you something. | 我来解释给你听 |
[11:39] | We come across dangerous tech | 我们经常会经手 |
[11:42] | that’s in way better condition than this junk all the time. | 比这破东西保存得更好的危险科技产品 |
[11:47] | Now, I’ve noticed that pieces have started to go missing. | 我发现那些东西逐渐神秘失踪了 |
[11:49] | I notified my boss, who notified his boss, | 我报告了我的上司 他又报告给了他的上司 |
[11:52] | and of course nothing happened, | 果不其然 没有任何回音 |
[11:54] | so I decided to take a few precautions of my own. | 所以我决定自己采取一些防范措施 |
[12:03] | All of it is viable weapons-grade tech. | 这些都是可用的武器技术 |
[12:08] | – God help us. – The next time we cross the marshlands, | -老天保佑 -下次我们穿过沼泽地的时候 |
[12:11] | I’m tossing the entire bloody lot over the side. | 我要把这些该死的东西都扔到里面 |
[12:15] | Just let it sink to the bottom of a swamp | 把它们沉到沼泽的底部 |
[12:17] | where no one will ever find it. | 让谁都找不到 |
[12:26] | Miss Valentine. You should have told me you were coming. | 瓦伦丁小姐 你该告诉我你要来的 |
[12:28] | I would have laid something on for you. | 我会为你准备点东西 |
[12:30] | Hello, Herbert. | 你好 赫伯特 |
[12:33] | What are you still doing here, Natsworthy? | 你还在这干什么 纳斯华绥 |
[12:35] | You’re on gut duty. | 你是负责粉碎的 |
[12:37] | No, I’m assisting Miss Valentine. | 不 我在协助瓦伦丁小姐 |
[12:39] | Not anymore. | 用不上你了 |
[12:40] | – You’ve been demoted. – What? | -你被降职了 -什么 |
[12:42] | – Uh, by who? – By me. | -谁说的 -我说的 |
[12:45] | You’re just a skivvy from the lower tiers | 你只是一个底层的仆役 |
[12:47] | with no family and no prospects. | 没有家人 没有前途 |
[12:49] | If those dim-witted spanner-heads | 如果那些笨蛋 |
[12:51] | beat you to the bins again, | 再把你打到垃圾箱里 |
[12:52] | you’ll be back to cleaning the bogs. | 你就得回去打扫沼泽了 |
[12:55] | Chop-chop. | 快滚吧 |
[12:57] | Well, it’s been lovely chatting. | 跟您聊得很愉快 |
[12:59] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:02] | It’s rush hour. He’ll never make it. | 现在是高峰期 他赶不上的 |
[13:06] | Wait! Tom! | 等等 汤姆 |
[13:10] | Tom, wait! | 汤姆 等一下 |
[13:13] | – I can get you down there. – You what? | -我可以带你过去 -什么 |
[13:14] | I can get you down there. | 我可以带你过去 |
[13:19] | Citizens of Salzhaken, | 萨尔扎肯的市民们 |
[13:22] | welcome to London. | 欢迎来到伦敦 |
[13:23] | Bring only your personal possessions with you. | 只可携带个人物品 |
[13:27] | Old tech is to be deposited in the bins provided. | 将古科技产品放置到提供的垃圾箱里 |
[13:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | – Excuse me. – Sorry. | -别插队啊 -抱歉 |
[13:45] | 伦敦一级签证 凯瑟琳·瓦伦丁 | |
[13:45] | I’m with her. | 我跟她一起的 |
[13:46] | I don’t know, I’m with her. | 我不知道 我跟她一起的 |
[13:47] | – Come on through. – Really? | -过吧 -真的吗 |
[13:49] | On you go. | 过去吧 |
[13:50] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[13:52] | And that’s it? We’re through? | 这样就行了 我们就这么进来了 |
[13:54] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[13:56] | Stay in your allocated line. | 在指定的队伍中排队 |
[13:59] | Possession of any form of weapon is strictly prohibited. | 严禁持有任何形式的武器 |
[14:03] | Hold up, hold up. What’s this, then? | 慢着 停下 这是什么东西 |
[14:05] | – We’ll have that. – Incomers failing to follow instructions | -我们收缴了 -不听从指示的入境者 |
[14:06] | will be detained. | 将被扣留 |
[14:19] | So, what’s the rush? | 你急着下去做什么 |
[14:20] | Well, got to get down there | 我得下去检查 |
[14:22] | and go through all the artifacts taken off the catch. | 所有从捕获的城市上收缴的藏品 |
[14:25] | And anything of historical importance goes to the museum. | 任何具有历史意义的东西都会被送往博物馆 |
[14:28] | But if I’m late, | 但要是我没赶上 |
[14:29] | the gut workers shovel everything into the furnaces. | 粉碎工人会把所有的东西都倒进炉子里 |
[14:32] | All they care about is feeding the beast. | 他们只关心怎么喂饱机炉 |
[14:41] | …failing to follow instructions | 不听从指示的入境者 |
[14:43] | – will be detained. – No, no weapons allowed. | -将被扣留 -不得携带任何武器 |
[14:45] | You cannot treat us like this! | 你不能这样对我们 |
[14:45] | You stupid? No weapons. | 你是白痴吗 说了不准带武器 |
[14:47] | …must be presented for inspection. | …必须出示检查 |
[14:49] | Be aware, children may be | 注意 孩子可能会 |
[14:51] | temporarily separated from parents. | 暂时与父母分开 |
[14:54] | 通缉 反牵引分子 安娜·方 | |
[14:57] | Nether Borough Station. | 尼瑟尔自治站 |
[14:59] | Disembark here for Digestion Yards, | 去消化厂 来料加工厂 |
[15:01] | Incomer Processing and Main Engine Rooms. | 以及主发动机室的乘客从这里下车 |
[15:05] | Mind the drop. | 小心脚下 |
[15:07] | They still haven’t caught her? | 他们还没抓住她 |
[15:08] | Who, Anna Fang? | 谁 安娜·方吗 |
[15:09] | 抓捕或处决 悬赏五万 | |
[15:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:11] | Bloody Anti-Tractionist. | 该死的反牵引分子 |
[15:13] | Should be locked up, in my opinion. | 要我说必须把她关起来 |
[15:15] | Next one. Move it. | 下一个 往前走 |
[15:16] | What about you, eh? What are you hiding? | 你呢 你藏了什么东西 |
[15:19] | Yeah, all right. Go through. | 好了 过去吧 |
[15:21] | Next. | 下一个 |
[15:22] | – You there. – Incomers failing | -你 -不听从指示的 |
[15:24] | to follow instructions will be detained. | 入境者将被扣留 |
[15:27] | All belongings must be presented for inspection. | 所有物品必须出示检查 |
[15:30] | We’re the enemy. | 我们是她的敌人 |
[15:31] | Anti-Tractionists loathe everything we stand for. | 反牵引分子厌恶我们所代表的一切 |
[15:33] | Yeah, what, like progress? | 是啊 厌恶什么 进步吗 |
[15:34] | But it’s not progress, not to them. | 但对他们来说 这不是进步 |
[15:36] | To them, our way of life is unsustainable. | 对他们来说 我们的生活方式是不可持续的 |
[15:38] | They see Tractionism as a… | 他们认为牵引主义是一种… |
[15:42] | Oh, Bevis, mate. | 贝维斯 朋友 |
[15:43] | Your tools are all over the floor. | 你的工具掉了一地 |
[15:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:51] | You all right, Tom? | 你还好吧 汤姆 |
[15:52] | – On bins again? – Yeah. | -又来处理垃圾箱了 -没错 |
[15:54] | – What are you doing down here? – Waste chute maintenance. | -你在这里干什么 -垃圾槽维修保养 |
[15:56] | I got it. Just leave it. | 我来吧 你别动了 |
[15:58] | I really am sorry. I didn’t see you. | 真对不起 我没看到你 |
[16:00] | Why would you? | 您怎么会看得到我呢 |
[16:04] | Bevis, this is Katherine… | 贝维斯 这是凯瑟琳 |
[16:05] | Yeah, I know who she is. Catch you later. | 我知道她是谁 回见 |
[16:11] | No, no, no, you don’t! | 不不不 不行 |
[16:14] | Stop! Oh, no, no, no. | 住手 不 不要 |
[16:16] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[16:19] | That is a Sunbeam TA200. | 这是阳光牌TA200型号机器 |
[16:21] | That’s a classic Radiant Control | 这是一款经典的辐射控制的 |
[16:23] | double-slice toaster with automatic bread ejection. | 双层烤面包机 带有面包弹出功能 |
[16:27] | All right? We have to… | 知道吗 我们得… |
[16:29] | And you’ve lost the knob. | 你把旋钮弄丢了 |
[16:31] | Oh, for Quirke’s sake. | 老天啊 |
[16:34] | Someone knows their small appliances. | 有人很懂小家电 |
[16:37] | Here. | 给我吧 |
[16:39] | Very, very nice. | 很好 非常好 |
[16:41] | I’ve dug up a few of these in my time, | 我当初也淘到过几个这样的东西 |
[16:43] | but none as good as this. | 不过没有一个像这般完好 |
[16:45] | Couple of small dents, a little bit of tarnishing. | 几个小凹痕 一点点锈蚀 |
[16:48] | Springs gone, but they always are. | 弹簧没了 不过都这样 |
[16:50] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[16:52] | That is far better than anything | 这比博物馆目前里的 |
[16:54] | in the museum’s current collection. | 任何藏品都要好 |
[16:56] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[16:57] | That’s high praise coming from you, sir. | 您过奖了 先生 |
[17:00] | You know, I-I just want to say, I-I’ve read all your books. | 我 我只是想说 我读过您所有的书 |
[17:02] | – Oh, don’t encourage him. – I… | -别再吹捧他了 -我… |
[17:04] | His head’s quite big enough. | 他已经够膨胀的了 |
[17:07] | Hi, Dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[17:13] | Kate, what are you doing here? | 凯特 你来这做什么 |
[17:17] | – I thought you were going to the museum. – I did. | -我以为你去博物馆了 -我去了 |
[17:19] | That’s where I bumped into Tom. | 我就是在那儿遇到了汤姆 |
[17:22] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[17:25] | Tom Natsworthy, isn’t it? | 汤姆·纳斯华绥 对吗 |
[17:27] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[17:29] | I knew your parents. | 我认识你的父母 |
[17:31] | They were lovely people. | 他们人很好 |
[17:32] | First-class historians, both. | 他们两位都是一流的历史学家 |
[17:34] | I thought you had plans to be an aviator. | 我还以为你想当飞行员呢 |
[17:37] | Oh, yeah, I was, but then I gave it all up. | 是啊 以前是 不过我放弃了 |
[17:41] | I mean, history’s more my thing, sir. | 我对历史更感兴趣 先生 |
[17:44] | I’m surprised they called you | 我很惊讶他们让你 |
[17:45] | down here for such a small catch. | 到这来做这种鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[17:47] | Don’t underestimate what’s buried | 不要低估盐碱地里 |
[17:49] | out there in the salt flats. | 埋藏的东西 |
[17:50] | These… these mining towns have a way | 这些 这些矿业城镇有种能力 |
[17:52] | of digging up really interesting… | 能挖掘出那些非常有趣的 |
[17:55] | …old tech. | 古科技产品 |
[17:58] | – No way. – What is that? | -天啊 -这是什么 |
[18:02] | That is a fusion inverter cell. | 这是一个融合逆变电池 |
[18:06] | Incredibly rare and really dangerous. | 非常罕见而且非常危险 |
[18:08] | And you know the Guild of Engineers nicked all the ones | 你知道工程师协会几个月前偷走了 |
[18:10] | we had in store at the museum just a few months ago? | 我们存放在博物馆里的所有东西吗 |
[18:13] | Pomeroy was furious. | 波默罗伊勃然大怒 |
[18:15] | Well, they won’t get their hands on this one. | 他们绝对别想染指这个 |
[18:16] | I’ll make sure it’s disposed of properly. | 我会确保妥善处理好它的 |
[18:19] | Engineers, eh? They think they run the place. | 工程师对吧 他们觉得这里是他们的地盘 |
[18:22] | They don’t know what they’re playing with. | 他们不知道自己在玩的是什么 |
[18:24] | – Fire. – Sorry? | -火 -什么 |
[18:27] | They’re playing with fire. | 他们在玩火 |
[18:33] | I said get your hands off! | 我说了别碰我 |
[18:35] | Never! | 不许碰 |
[18:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:45] | Take this gentleman to the medics. | 带这位先生去医务室 |
[18:49] | I want that man on a charge. | 把他带去法庭 |
[18:51] | Move it. | 走 |
[18:52] | That should never have happened; | 不该发生这种事 |
[18:54] | you all deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. | 你们都理应得到尊严和尊重 |
[18:56] | You will be given food, | 你们将得到食物 |
[18:58] | shelter and employment. | 住所和工作 |
[19:00] | A chance to build a future, | 一个创造未来 |
[19:02] | make a new life. | 开创新生活的机会 |
[19:08] | Hey! Watch out! | 小心 |
[19:11] | Valentine. | 瓦伦丁 |
[19:17] | This is for my mother. | 这一刀是为了我母亲 |
[19:21] | This is for Pandora Shaw. | 是为了潘多拉·肖 |
[19:25] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[19:33] | No! | 不 |
[19:50] | – There! – Come on. | -在那里 -快 |
[19:52] | – Down here! – Hey, you! | -在下面 -你 |
[19:56] | No! Stop her! | 不 拦住她 |
[19:58] | Hey, come back here! Stop! | 回来 站住 |
[20:00] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[20:09] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[20:11] | Stay here. | 你待着别动 |
[21:15] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[21:18] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:23] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[21:25] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[22:08] | No! | 不 |
[22:12] | I’ve got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[22:13] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[22:15] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[22:17] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[22:18] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看看我 看看我 |
[22:21] | This is what he does when you get in his way. | 你挡了他的道 就会是这个下场 |
[22:25] | Ask him why he murdered my mother. | 问问他为什么谋害我母亲 |
[22:29] | Ask him about Hester Shaw. | 问他记不记得海斯特·肖 |
[22:35] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[22:49] | I-I tried. I-I tried to stop her. | 我 我尽力了 我想拦住她的 |
[22:54] | It’s not your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[22:55] | She was saying the craziest things, | 她刚才满嘴胡言乱语 |
[22:57] | – and then she just… – What did she say? | -然后她就… -她说了什么 |
[23:00] | – You-you need a doctor. – No, no. | -你 你得去找医生 -不 不用 |
[23:02] | What did she say, Tom? | 她说了什么 汤姆 |
[23:06] | She said you murdered her mother. | 她说你谋害了她的母亲 |
[23:11] | Murder? | 谋害 |
[23:14] | That’s an ugly word. | 这用词太难听了 |
[23:17] | I’m sorry you had to hear that. | 抱歉让你听到这个 |
[23:23] | Well, I should go. | 我得走了 |
[23:26] | Yeah, you should. | 是啊 |
[23:37] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[23:43] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[23:45] | It’s all right. It’s all right. I’m okay. I’ll be okay. | 没事了 没事了 我很好 我会好起来的 |
[23:48] | I’ll be okay. | 我会好起来的 |
[23:52] | Kate, I’m sorry. There was nothing I could do. | 凯特 对不起 我无能为力 |
[23:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:57] | They were fighting, Tom and the girl. | 当时汤姆和那个女孩在打斗 |
[23:59] | The railing broke. | 然后栏杆断了 |
[24:02] | Coming through! | 过来 |
[24:29] | I’m sorry about Tom. | 汤姆的事我很遗憾 |
[24:31] | I really am. | 真的 |
[24:35] | We have airships out there looking. | 我们派了飞艇在外搜寻 |
[24:38] | If he’s alive, we’ll find him. | 要是他还活着 我们会找到他的 |
[24:44] | – What is it? – The girl. | -怎么了 -那个女孩 |
[24:47] | Who was she? | 她是谁 |
[24:48] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[24:50] | Been wondering about that myself. | 我也一直在想这个问题 |
[24:53] | She knew you. | 她认识你 |
[24:54] | I’ve never seen her in my life before. | 我这辈子从没见过她 |
[24:57] | I thought maybe she was an Anti-Tractionist. | 我觉得她可能是反牵引分子 |
[25:00] | God knows they hate us enough. | 天知道他们有多恨我们 |
[25:04] | I know you want to believe | 我知道你想相信 |
[25:06] | that Traction Cities and static settlements | 牵引城市和固定定居者 |
[25:08] | can live together in peace, but it’ll never happen. | 能和平共处 但不可能 |
[25:11] | – You don’t know that. – Then why do they hide | -那你可说不准 -那为什么他们 |
[25:13] | behind the Shield Wall, hoarding their resources? | 要躲在防护墙后囤积资源 |
[25:16] | They mean to see us starve out here, Kate. | 他们想眼睁睁看着我们枯竭 凯特 |
[25:19] | Never underestimate their will to destroy us. | 永远别低估他们想摧毁我们的决心 |
[25:23] | There will never be peace with Shan Guo. | 我们和山国之间永无和平之日 |
[25:43] | This is ruined. I’ll get rid of it. | 这个坏了 我去扔掉 |
[26:41] | Ow, my head. | 我的脑袋 |
[26:47] | What? | 什么 |
[27:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:05] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:10] | Hang on, hang on. | 等等 等一下 |
[27:12] | You see, you-you can’t just leave me here. | 你 你不能把我扔在这里 |
[27:14] | You shouldn’t have followed me. | 你就不该跟我跳下来 |
[27:16] | I didn’t follow you. | 我没有跟你跳下来 |
[27:17] | I fell. | 我摔了下来 |
[27:20] | He pushed me. | 他推了我 |
[27:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:28] | Oh, for Quirke’s sake. | 老天啊 |
[27:34] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 |
[27:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:37] | What am I supposed to do, eh? | 你要我怎么做 |
[27:39] | Where am I supposed to go? | 我该去哪里 |
[27:40] | – I need to get back on London. – Six months! | -我得回伦敦 -六个月 |
[27:42] | – Just take it easy. – Six months it took me to get on that city. | -悠着点 -我花了整整六个月才混进去 |
[27:44] | I had one shot at Valentine, and you ruined it. | 我好不容易有了杀瓦伦丁的机会 被你毁了 |
[27:49] | Okay. All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[27:58] | I have money. | 我有钱 |
[27:58] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没钱 |
[28:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:06] | Please help me get back on London. | 求求你帮我回伦敦 |
[28:08] | Help me find a trading town. You’ll never see me again. | 帮我找一个贸易城镇 我保证你再也见不到我了 |
[28:15] | We’re running low on food, fuel, basic resources. | 我们的食物 燃料 基本资源都不够了 |
[28:18] | We can’t survive out here much longer. | 我们就要支撑不住了 |
[28:21] | We should never have gone into Europe. | 我们根本就不该进攻欧洲 |
[28:23] | Biggest mistake we ever made. | 这是我们犯过的最大错误 |
[28:24] | Well, we have other options. | 我们还有其他选择 |
[28:26] | Ah, yes. Your long-awaited energy project. | 没错 你期待已久的能源计划 |
[28:31] | – It’ll work. – I’ve heard that before. | -会成功的 -我听你说过了 |
[28:34] | I just need a little more time. | 我只是还需要一点点时间 |
[28:35] | Always so sure of yourself. | 你总是这么自信 |
[28:38] | Thaddeus Valentine, the great archaeologist. | 赛迪斯·瓦伦丁 伟大的考古学家 |
[28:42] | Man of the people. | 人民的领袖 |
[28:44] | One of the reasons I took you in, | 这是我收留你的一个原因 |
[28:46] | why I allowed an outsider from nowhere | 所以我才允许你这样一个不知从哪里来的外人 |
[28:49] | to have power above his station. | 拥有超过你阶层该有的权力 |
[28:51] | But my patience is wearing thin. | 但我的耐心越来越少了 |
[28:55] | I raised you up. | 我一手把你扶上这个位子 |
[28:57] | I can tear you down. | 也可以把你扯下来 |
[29:02] | How can you stand him? | 你怎么忍受得了他 |
[29:05] | He’s afraid. | 他怕了 |
[29:09] | He’s trying to hang on to a way of life | 他想要维持的生活方式 |
[29:11] | that doesn’t exist anymore. | 已经不存在了 |
[29:13] | Municipal Darwinism. | 地方自治达尔文主义 |
[29:16] | It’s a dying system. | 这个体制已经没救了 |
[29:18] | Prey has all but gone. | 已经没什么猎物了 |
[29:19] | Soon, there’ll be nothing left. | 很快就一点也不剩了 |
[29:21] | I’m trying to build this city a future, | 我想为这座城市创建一个未来 |
[29:24] | but Crome’s stuck in the past. | 但克罗姆还停留在过去 |
[29:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[29:29] | Dad, you can’t go to work. | 爸爸 你还不能去工作 |
[29:31] | I’m fine, Kate. | 我没事 凯特 |
[29:33] | You’re not fine. You’re injured. | 你有事 你受伤了 |
[29:35] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[29:36] | I’ve spent 15 years developing this power system. | 我花了十五年的时间开发这个能源系统 |
[29:40] | I’m not having Magnus Crome or Hester Shaw stop me now. | 我不会让马格努斯·克罗姆和海斯特·肖阻碍我的 |
[29:43] | Who’s Hester Shaw? | 海斯特·肖是谁 |
[29:48] | No one. | 谁也不是 |
[29:51] | No one you know. | 你不认识的 |
[30:02] | Could you slow down, please? | 你能走慢点吗 拜托 |
[30:04] | You want to find a trading town? | 你想找贸易城镇吗 |
[30:06] | Keep moving. | 那就继续走 |
[30:08] | – My feet hurt. – Get used to it. | -我的脚很疼 -忍着 |
[30:11] | That’s what I like about you. | 我就喜欢你这点 |
[30:12] | Your boundless sense of empathy. | 你无限的同情心 |
[30:14] | – What did you say? – Nothing. I… | -你说什么 -没什么 我… |
[30:15] | You’re right. Look, I-I talk too much. | 你说得对 我 我话太多了 |
[30:17] | Especially when I’m nervous. | 特别是我紧张的时候容易话多 |
[30:18] | But I’m not gonna talk anymore. | 不过我这就闭嘴 |
[30:20] | Zipped. | 闭嘴了 |
[30:22] | No more talking. | 不说了 |
[30:30] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用管我 |
[30:31] | I’m more than capable of looking after myself. | 我特别擅长照顾自己 |
[30:35] | Might surprise you to learn that I was gonna be an aviator. | 你听到可能会有点惊讶 我以前想当飞行员 |
[30:38] | I have a faultless sense of direction. | 我特别有方向感 |
[30:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:45] | Which way? | 往哪条路走 |
[30:48] | My navigational instincts tell me… | 我的导航本能告诉我 |
[30:57] | …we should go… | 我们应该走… |
[31:03] | …that way. | 这条路 |
[31:04] | That way, definitely. | 这边 当然了 |
[31:06] | Those tracks head south. | 这边通向南方 |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:11] | You never head south in the Outlands. | 在外域永远不可以朝南走 |
[31:14] | Not ever. | 永远不可以 |
[31:38] | I’ve reconfigured the metrics. | 我重新配置了指标 |
[31:40] | You can amplify the magnetic resonance | 你可以用手头的材料 |
[31:42] | using materials on hand. | 来扩大磁共振 |
[31:44] | – What else do you need? – Several more weeks. | -还需要什么 -还需要几个星期时间 |
[31:48] | Unless you can find me more old tech. | 除非你帮我再找来更多古科技产品 |
[31:50] | All the old tech comes to you. | 古科技产品都送来给你了 |
[31:54] | I’ll need more than one to stabilize the isotopes. | 要稳定同位素我需要更多电池 |
[31:57] | Make it work. | 想想办法 |
[31:59] | I hear you suffered an injury this morning. | 我听说你今早受伤了 |
[32:03] | You never told me Pandora Shaw had a daughter. | 你从来没告诉过我潘多拉·肖有个女儿 |
[32:08] | She could be a problem. | 她会是个麻烦 |
[32:12] | She won’t stop until I’m dead. | 在我死之前她是不会罢休的 |
[32:15] | Unless you kill her first. | 除非你先杀了她 |
[32:19] | I received a message from Sharkmoor Prison this morning. | 今早我收到一条沙克摩尔监狱来的信息 |
[32:23] | They claim to have captured a Stalker. | 他们称抓到了一名追猎者 |
[32:25] | One of the Resurrected. A bounty killer gone rogue. | 是一个复生之人 一个叛逃的赏金杀手 |
[32:28] | Well, it’s no use to us. Too hard to control. | 对我们没有用处 太难控制了 |
[32:31] | They say it was hunting something. | 他们说他在追猎什么东西 |
[32:33] | Or someone. | 或是什么人 |
[32:36] | It appears the two of you share a common interest. | 看来你们两个的目标一致 |
[32:39] | This thing is so fixated on its prey, | 他是如此专注于自己的猎物 |
[32:42] | all it does is pound the walls of its cell, | 全身每个细胞都在尖叫 |
[32:46] | shrieking her name. | 尖叫着她的名字 |
[32:50] | Hester Shaw. | 海斯特·肖 |
[32:56] | – Where to, boss? – Sharkmoor Prison. | -去哪里 头儿 -沙克摩尔监狱 |
[33:07] | No fires. | 不许点火 |
[33:09] | Unless you want every Scav town | 除非你想让从拾荒镇 |
[33:10] | from here to Rustwater to find us. | 到锈水街市都能看到我们 |
[33:18] | That, uh… that doesn’t look clean enough to wash in. | 那…那看起来很脏不能喝 |
[33:20] | I-I wouldn’t… | 要我就不会… |
[33:22] | Oh, my God, that’s disgusting. | 天哪 太恶心了 |
[33:25] | Thirst will kill you before hunger. | 你在饿死之前会先渴死 |
[33:29] | It’s either this or you can drink your own urine. | 你要不喝这个 要不就喝自己的尿 |
[33:32] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[34:03] | “Best before 2118”? | 最佳赏味期 2118年前 |
[34:07] | It’s an Inkie. | 这是印奇面包 |
[34:08] | – It’s over a thousand years old. – Doesn’t matter. | -保质期差不多是一千年前 -吃不死人 |
[34:10] | The food of the Ancients never goes off. It’s indestructible. | 古人的食物坚不可摧 永远不会变质 |
[34:35] | It’s so quiet out here. | 这里好安静 |
[34:38] | Doesn’t that bother you? | 你不难受吗 |
[34:40] | I like the quiet. | 我喜欢安静 |
[34:41] | I grew up with the sound of engines. | 我在引擎声中长大 |
[34:44] | I’ve never known anything else. | 从不知道还有不吵闹的地方 |
[34:47] | It’s funny, you know. | 你知道吗 很可笑的是 |
[34:48] | I’ve spent my whole life dreaming of | 我一辈子都在梦想着 |
[34:49] | getting off London, seeing the world, | 离开伦敦去看看这个世界 |
[34:52] | and now I’m out here, talking about drinking my own urine. | 现在我出来了 结果要喝自己的尿 |
[34:57] | Careful what you wish for, eh? | 别轻易许愿 |
[34:59] | I thought you wanted to be an aviator. | 我以为你想当飞行员 |
[35:01] | Oh, I did. But then my parents died. | 以前是的 但是后来我父母死了 |
[35:05] | Eight years ago now. | 八年前的事了 |
[35:07] | When Tier Four collapsed in the Big Tilt. | 大倾斜事件摧毁了整个四级层 |
[35:16] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[35:18] | Well, how old were you when your mother died? | 你母亲去世的时候你几岁 |
[35:20] | – We’re not gonna do this. – Do what? | -我们不要这么做 -做什么 |
[35:23] | We’re not gonna tell each other our sad stories. | 不要跟对方讲自己的悲惨故事 |
[35:25] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[35:28] | And you can’t help me. | 你也帮不了我 |
[36:04] | Hello! | 喂 |
[36:07] | Hello! Over here! | 喂 这里 |
[36:09] | – Tom. – Hey! | -汤姆 -喂 |
[36:11] | – Get down! – It’s a trading town. | -下来 -是贸易城镇 |
[36:14] | Look, look, look, look. | 看 你看 看 |
[36:15] | Look. | 快看 |
[36:19] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[36:21] | They’re Southies. | 是南方军 |
[36:30] | – That was close. – Too close. | -差一点[很近] -太近了 |
[36:32] | Get off me. | 从我身上起来 |
[36:36] | Run! | 快跑 |
[36:47] | What the hell are Southies? | 什么是见鬼的南方军 |
[36:48] | Scavs on a night hunt. | 在晚上捕猎的拾荒者 |
[36:50] | What are they hunting? | 他们在捕猎什么 |
[36:53] | Us. | 我们 |
[37:35] | I’ve got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[37:38] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[37:46] | Hester? Hester! | 海斯特 海斯特 |
[38:05] | Are you in one piece? | 你是完整的吧 |
[38:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:28] | Couple more seconds, and you’d have been fender meat. | 再晚个几秒 你就变成挡泥板上的肉酱了 |
[38:30] | Lucky for you, we was here. | 还好我们来了 |
[38:36] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[39:01] | She needs a doctor. | 她需要治疗 |
[39:03] | No quacks here. Not on Scuttlebutt. | 这里没医生 水桶机上没有 |
[39:05] | Could you take us to the nearest town? | 你能带我们去最近的城镇吗 |
[39:08] | – What? – Chipping Sodbury. | -什么 -切平索德伯里 |
[39:09] | That’d be the nearest, wouldn’t you say, Mr. Wreyland? | 那是最近的镇了 不是吗 韦兰德先生 |
[39:12] | – I would, my love. – Well, go on, then. | -是的 亲爱的 -那就去吧 |
[39:14] | Set a heading north. We must look after our guests. | 向北方行进 我们得照顾好客人 |
[39:18] | Tea? | 来杯茶吗 |
[39:20] | Don’t mind if I do. | 不好意思我真需要 |
[39:21] | I make it myself. | 我自己做的 |
[39:23] | The algae’s fresh. | 海藻很新鲜 |
[39:27] | Oh, it’s actually not bad. | 其实味道还不错 |
[39:30] | It’s not bad. Bottoms up. | 还不错 那就干杯 |
[39:31] | Funny you should say that. | 你竟然这么觉得吗 |
[39:33] | We grow it in the runoff under the sewage room. | 海藻种在污水处理室的地下 |
[39:38] | Oh, nasty. That’s gonna leave a scar. | 这伤口可不太好 会留疤的 |
[39:43] | You don’t need any more of those, do you, Petal? | 你不想再留下伤疤了吧 小宝贝 |
[39:53] | Disembark here for Digestion Yards, | 去消化厂 来料加工厂 |
[39:56] | Incomer Processing and Main Engine Rooms. | 以及主发动机室的乘客从这里下车 |
[39:59] | Bevis. Bevis Pod. I need to speak to you. | 贝维斯 贝维斯·波德 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[40:02] | – I can’t help you. – Wha…? | -我帮不了你 -什… |
[40:03] | The-the girl that attacked my father… | 那个 那个袭击我父亲的姑娘 |
[40:05] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:06] | What do you mean? You were there. | 什么意思 你当时在场 |
[40:08] | You saw what happened. | 你都看到了 |
[40:11] | Nether Borough Station. | 尼瑟尔自治站 |
[40:12] | Disembark here for | 去消化厂 |
[40:13] | Digestion Yards, Incomer Processing… | 来料加工厂的… |
[40:15] | Are you trying to get me arrested? | 你想害我被捕吗 |
[40:16] | The first rule down here is: “Keep your mouth shut.” | 这里的第一条规矩就是”闭紧你的嘴” |
[40:19] | My father’s in some kind of trouble. | 我父亲卷进了什么麻烦 |
[40:20] | He’s lying to me. I need to know why. | 他骗我 我得知道原因 |
[40:22] | Your father lies to a lot of people. | 你父亲骗了很多人 |
[40:25] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那又是什么意思 |
[40:27] | Please. I just want to know the truth. | 拜托 我只是想要一个真相 |
[40:29] | – No, you don’t. – I promise you. My father’s a good man. | -不 你不想的 -我保证 我父亲是个好人 |
[40:32] | – He would never do… – No, just stop. Stop. | -他绝不会 -不 别说了 别说了 |
[40:33] | He pushed him. | 他把他推了下去 |
[40:35] | Your father pushed Tom off the city. | 你父亲把汤姆推下了城 |
[40:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:41] | Why would he do that to Tom? | 他为什么要这样对汤姆 |
[40:43] | Because he got in the way. | 因为他挡了你父亲的路 |
[40:50] | 支持圣保罗能源计划 赛迪斯·瓦伦丁 为伦敦的未来贡献力量 上交你的旧科技产品 | |
[40:56] | It’s a lie. | 这是个谎言 |
[40:58] | A cover-up. | 一个伪装 |
[41:00] | They’re building something in there. | 他们在里面造别的东西 |
[41:04] | Something they don’t want anyone to see. | 一个不想让任何人看见的东西 |
[41:07] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉让一下 女士 |
[41:11] | I tried to get inside, | 我试过想要进去 |
[41:13] | but there are guards at every entrance. | 但是每个入口都有守卫 |
[41:17] | There’s no way in. | 不可能进得去 |
[41:22] | What if there was? | 如果我说有办法进去呢 |
[41:36] | Here we are, then. | 到了 |
[41:38] | It’s not the Lord Mayor’s Suite at the Boggy Regis, | 这里虽然不是沼泽里吉斯的市长套房 |
[41:40] | but it’s better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick. | 但总比被棍子戳到眼睛要好 |
[41:50] | Make yourselves at home. | 别客气 |
[41:51] | I’ll be back bright and early to empty your slops. | 我明天一大早就会回来帮你清创 |
[41:57] | – Thank you. – Not much of a talker, is she? | -谢谢 -她不太爱说话 对吧 |
[41:59] | Your girlfriend. | 你女朋友 |
[42:00] | Oh, no, no, no, no, she’s not… she’s not my girlfriend. | 不不不 她不是 她不是我女朋友 |
[42:02] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[42:03] | Handsome boy like you. | 你这么英俊的男孩子 |
[42:05] | You can do much better. | 完全可以找个更好的 |
[42:07] | All right, well, good night, Mrs. Wreyland. | 好吧 晚安了 韦兰德太太 |
[42:09] | Oh, dear. There I go putting me foot in it. | 天哪 我不该掺和的 |
[42:11] | – I didn’t mean… – No, I know what you meant. | -我不是那个意思… -我知道你什么意思 |
[42:14] | Look, you-you take the bed; I’ll take the… | 好了 你睡床 我睡… |
[42:19] | …floor. | 地板 |
[42:34] | This is all my fault. | 这一切都怪我 |
[42:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:43] | I was eight. | 那年我八岁 |
[42:47] | I was eight years old when my mother died. | 我母亲去世的时候我八岁 |
[42:52] | She was an archaeologist. | 她是个考古学家 |
[42:55] | She loved traveling the world and digging up the past. | 她喜欢游历四方挖掘过去的事 |
[43:06] | They’re beautiful. | 花儿很美 |
[43:16] | He used to visit all the time. | 他经常来看我们 |
[43:21] | He’d spend hours | 他会花好几个小时 |
[43:22] | poring over the things that she had found. | 仔细研究她发现的东西 |
[43:28] | Then one day… | 然后有一天 |
[43:30] | everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[43:34] | She’d found something | 她在她从美国废墟中 |
[43:36] | on one of her digs in Lost America. | 挖掘到的一件物品里发现了一个东西 |
[43:38] | Something he wanted. | 他想要的东西 |
[43:44] | – Pandora, what are you doing? – No. No. No. | -潘多拉 你要干什么 -不 不可以 |
[43:47] | What was it? | 是什么东西 |
[43:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:51] | Stop it! Don’t do this! | 住手 别这样 |
[43:53] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[43:54] | – I’m taking it. – No. | -给我 -不 |
[43:59] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[44:02] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[44:03] | Hester, take this. | 海斯特 拿着 |
[44:07] | Keep it safe. | 保护好它 |
[44:09] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[44:11] | But he killed her for it. | 他为了那个东西杀了她 |
[44:18] | Mom! Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[44:30] | Run, Hester! | 快跑 海斯特 |
[44:36] | Hester! | 海斯特 |
[44:37] | He would have killed me, too. | 他本来也想杀了我 |
[44:51] | But I got away. | 但我逃走了 |
[45:08] | We caught it on the edge of the marshlands. | 我们在沼泽地的边缘抓到了他 |
[45:11] | – Please stop! – It had torn apart a whole town. | -求你住手 -他毁掉了一个镇 |
[45:13] | – Murdered them all. – Stop it! | -把里面的人全杀了 -住手 |
[45:15] | I lost a dozen good men bringing it in. | 为了抓住它我牺牲了很多得力手下 |
[45:18] | Hester! | 海斯特 |
[45:19] | There’d always been rumors that a few had survived, | 一直有传言说有一些幸存了下来 |
[45:22] | the ones that turned rogue after the Nomad Wars. | 这些在游牧战争后叛变了 |
[45:24] | Hester! | 海斯特 |
[45:25] | But I never thought I’d live to see one in the flesh. | 但我从没想过我能亲眼见到 |
[45:29] | Not that there’s much of that left. | 现在已经没剩多少了 |
[45:32] | Hester! | 海斯特 |
[45:37] | Hester! | 海斯特 |
[46:01] | The last of the Lazarus Brigade. | 拉撒路旅的最后一支 |
[46:06] | Resurrected from the sleep of death. | 从死亡的沉睡中复活 |
[46:10] | I do not sleep. | 我从不睡觉 |
[46:14] | No, you’ve been hunting her, haven’t you? | 是的 你一直在追捕她 对吗 |
[46:19] | Hunting Hester Shaw. | 追捕海斯特·肖 |
[46:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:27] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[46:33] | She broke her promise. | 她违背了诺言 |
[46:46] | What happens when you find her? | 你找到她以后要怎么办 |
[46:49] | What happens when you find Hester Shaw? | 你找到她以后要怎么办 |
[46:53] | I will kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[47:07] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[47:10] | There’s no telling what that thing might do. | 谁知道那东西会做什么 |
[47:12] | I know exactly what it will do. | 我很清楚它会做什么 |
[47:23] | Hold it steady. | 抓稳了 |
[48:21] | Oh, what-what’s wrong? | 怎么…怎么了 |
[48:23] | We’ve changed direction. We’re heading south. | 我们转向了 朝南方去了 |
[48:25] | Get the door. | 去开门 |
[48:28] | It’s locked. | 门锁上了 |
[48:31] | We’re locked in. | 我们被锁在里面了 |
[48:34] | Must be something around here. | 肯定有什么地方能出去 |
[48:41] | All right. Maybe. | 好 这个也许可以 |
[48:47] | You have my knife? | 我的刀还在你哪里吗 |
[49:20] | If we climb along that ducting, we can jump from the back. | 如果沿着管道爬上去 我们可以从后面跳下去 |
[49:22] | It’s no more than, like, 20 feet. | 高度不超过六米 |
[49:25] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你可以的 |
[49:27] | No, I can’t. I’ll-I’ll never make the jump. | 不 我做不到 我跳不下去的 |
[49:31] | Uh, you will. I’ll help you. | 你可以的 我会帮你 |
[49:38] | Head due north. | 往正北方 |
[49:39] | There’s a way station called Ramskate. | 有个叫拉姆斯盖特的中转站 |
[49:41] | You can catch an airfreighter from there. | 你可以去那里乘运输机 |
[49:44] | – Get him out! Move it! – Go. | -带他出去 快点 -快去 |
[49:46] | – All right. – Come on, you lot. | -好吧 -你们快点 |
[49:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[49:49] | Ah, stop your sniveling. | 别再哭了 |
[49:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:59] | What are you waiting for? Go. | 你还在等什么 快去啊 |
[50:05] | – Come here. – No! | -过来 -不 |
[50:07] | – Come here. – Listen to me. | -过来 -听我说 |
[50:12] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[50:15] | Time to check out, folks. | 该下机了 伙计们 |
[50:23] | – Come on, out you come. – No. | -快给我出来 -不 |
[50:25] | No. | 不 |
[50:27] | Move it! | 快点 |
[50:33] | – That was your chance. – Well, I couldn’t do it. | -你浪费了大好机会 -我做不到 |
[50:34] | I couldn’t leave you. | 我无法丢下你 |
[50:36] | Well, then you’re a fool. I would’ve left you. | 那你就是个笨蛋 我肯定会丢下你的 |
[50:47] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[50:50] | Welcome to Rustwater Market. | 欢迎来到锈水街市 |
[50:53] | This next item is a vintage piece. | 下一件拍品可是个老古董 |
[50:57] | Now, she may look a little tatty around the edges, | 她看上去可能有点不中用 |
[51:00] | but she’s a little ripper. | 但她可是个狠人 |
[51:04] | So, who’ll give me 12 quirkes? | 谁愿意出12夸克 |
[51:09] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[51:11] | Last chance to secure this genuine antique. | 最后一次拍得这个老古董的机会 |
[51:15] | Ten quirkes, or I’m chucking her in. | 十夸克 不然我就把她剁了 |
[51:17] | – Two! – Sold! | -两夸克 -成交 |
[51:20] | Next! | 下一个 |
[51:30] | Stone the crows. | 好家伙 |
[51:31] | Full disclosure to my valued clients at the back: | 坐后面的大客户们都听仔细了 |
[51:35] | This one is a real swamp donkey | 这可是从沼泽地货真价实地抓来的 |
[51:38] | and priced accordingly. | 当然也值她的价 |
[51:40] | Do I have ten quirkes? | 有人出十夸克吗 |
[51:42] | – Three. – Oh, you stingy bastard, De Groot. | -三夸克 -你这个混蛋 德格鲁特 |
[51:45] | You could do better than that. | 你不止出得起这么多吧 |
[51:46] | I’m fully aware of the exorbitant margins | 我可是很清楚你的香肠厂 |
[51:49] | currently enjoyed by the sausage-making sector. | 现在可是赚的盆满钵满 |
[51:52] | Hester! | 海斯特 |
[51:53] | Five quirkes, and she’s yours. | 五夸克 她就归你了 |
[51:55] | – Four. – Four quirkes to my left. | -四 -四夸克 一次 |
[51:56] | – Do I hear five? – Hester! | -有人出五夸克吗 -海斯特 |
[51:58] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[52:00] | Cheer up, love. | 开心点 亲爱的 |
[52:02] | You’ll look considerably better as a roll of salami. | 你做成香肠后会好看多了 |
[52:05] | Going once. | 一次 |
[52:07] | – Going twice. – 50! | -两次 -五十 |
[52:14] | An unregistered bidder. | 中途杀出来的竞拍者 |
[52:16] | Please, approach the stage. | 请到台前来 |
[52:40] | 50 quirkes for this soggy dollop is | 出50夸克买这个破娃娃 |
[52:43] | an extraordinarily generous offer, madam. | 可是出手太大方了点 女士 |
[52:45] | Normally, that would be enough to make me self-pollinate. | 一般来说 这么多钱让我表演自干自都行 |
[52:49] | But my problem is this: | 但是我的问题是 |
[52:51] | 50 quirkes is not 50,000 quirkes. | 50夸克可不是五万夸克 |
[52:55] | Get to the point. | 说重点 |
[52:57] | Well, it’s quite simple, really. | 其实我要说的很简单 |
[52:59] | There is a bounty on your head, Miss Fang. | 你可是被悬赏的 方小姐 |
[53:03] | So, either you pay me 50,000 quirkes for the girlie, | 所以 你要么付我五万夸克带走这丫头 |
[53:06] | or I claim it from the authorities when I hand you in. | 要么我把你抓起来去领赏金 |
[53:11] | Why don’t we settle this… | 我们不如… |
[53:14] | …with “Buy it now.” | “成交” |
[53:18] | Hester! | 海斯特 |
[53:19] | Come! | 快过来 |
[53:23] | – Wait! – Hester! | -等等 -海斯特 |
[53:25] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[53:35] | Anti-Tractionists! | 反牵引分子 |
[53:43] | See, I knew you wouldn’t leave me. | 看 我就知道你不会丢下我的 |
[53:44] | Shut up and run. | 闭嘴 快跑 |
[53:46] | Anti-Tractionists! | 反牵引分子 |
[53:48] | Anti-Tractionists! | 反牵引分子 |
[53:58] | This way. | 这边 |
[54:33] | – That’s a Resurrected Man. – Shrike. | -那是个复生之人 -伯劳 |
[54:37] | His name is Shrike. | 他叫伯劳 |
[54:39] | You made me a promise, | 你向我承诺过 |
[54:42] | Hester Shaw. | 海斯特·肖 |
[54:45] | Now you must keep it. | 现在你必须信守承诺 |
[54:50] | Go now! Run! | 快走 快跑 |
[54:52] | This way! | 这边 |
[54:59] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[55:24] | Hester! Come on. | 海斯特 快来 |
[55:50] | Where did he go? | 他跑哪里去了 |
[55:57] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[56:13] | Hester! | 海斯特 |
[56:25] | Get on! | 上来 |
[56:29] | I’ve got you. | 我扶你 |
[56:35] | – Wait! – Leave him. | -等一下 -别管他了 |
[56:40] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[57:06] | Cut the rope! Do it! | 切断绳子 快点 |
[57:17] | Catch! | 接住 |
[58:18] | Where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪里 |
[58:20] | Just stay behind me. I’ll handle this. | 躲在我身后 交给我处理 |
[58:30] | How? | 怎么做 |
[58:32] | How exactly will you handle it? | 你要怎么处理 |
[58:34] | Easy, all right? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[58:36] | Just… | 你… |
[58:47] | I’m just messing with you. | 我在逗你呢 |
[58:50] | Sit down. Both of you. | 你们俩都坐下 |
[58:58] | That means you, too, city boy. | 意思是你也坐下 城市小子 |
[59:00] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[59:04] | You’re injured. | 你受伤了 |
[59:19] | You saved our lives. | 你救了我们的命 |
[59:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[59:26] | You don’t trust anybody, do you? | 你谁都不信任 对吗 |
[59:30] | Just like your mother. | 就像你妈妈 |
[59:33] | You look like her, too. | 你看上去也很像她 |
[59:35] | You knew her? | 你认识她吗 |
[59:38] | Pandora Shaw was the bravest woman I ever met. | 潘多拉·肖是我认识的最勇敢的女人 |
[59:41] | After she died, I looked for you. | 她死后 我找过你 |
[59:46] | I looked for a long time. | 我找了很久 |
[59:49] | Like everybody else, I thought you were dead. | 我和所有人一样 以为你死了 |
[59:54] | When I heard you were alive, made me wonder, | 当我听说你还活着 我不禁想 |
[59:59] | how did an eight-year-old girl | 一个八岁的小女孩 |
[1:00:01] | survive all alone in the Outlands? | 怎么在外域中活下来的 |
[1:00:07] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[1:00:17] | You were raised by that corpse. | 你是被那具尸体抚养长大的 |
[1:00:21] | – You don’t know what you’re talking about. – Actually, I do. | -你不知道你在说什么 -我其实很清楚 |
[1:00:24] | – No, you don’t. – I’ve studied them. | -不 你不知道 -我研究过他们 |
[1:00:24] | – You’ve studied them? – I know a lot about the Resurrected. | -你研究过他们 -我对复生之人有很多了解 |
[1:00:27] | You don’t know anything about him. | 你一点都不了解他 |
[1:00:28] | The people who created them were insane. | 创造他们的人是疯子 |
[1:00:31] | Off-the-charts crazy. They took all the worst parts | 彻头彻尾的疯子 他们用自己身上 |
[1:00:33] | – of themselves… – Shut up. | -最恶劣的部分 -闭嘴 |
[1:00:34] | …all the savagery and cruelty and hatred, | 所有的野蛮 残酷和仇恨 |
[1:00:36] | and poured it into these machines, these monsters. | 倾注到这些机器 这些怪兽身上 |
[1:00:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:00:40] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[1:00:51] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个笨蛋 |
[1:01:05] | Mr. Valentine. | 瓦伦丁先生 |
[1:01:06] | – Not now. – I’m sure you know who I am. | -没空 -你肯定知道我是谁 |
[1:01:09] | – No, I don’t. – Herbert Melliphant. | -我不知道 -赫伯特·梅利芬特 |
[1:01:11] | Your daughter’s a very good friend of mine. | 你女儿是我的好朋友 |
[1:01:13] | No, she’s not. | 她不是 |
[1:01:16] | Sir, I have something that may be of interest to you. | 长官 你可能会对我要说的话感兴趣 |
[1:01:18] | A cache of old tech. | 古科技的存储点 |
[1:01:20] | High-quality, military-grade. | 军用级别的高质量 |
[1:01:23] | I’m overdue a promotion myself. | 我早就该升职了 |
[1:01:25] | I’m thinking a university post or an honorary degree? | 我在考虑综合职位或者荣誉职位 |
[1:01:29] | A position with a title. | 有头衔的职位 |
[1:01:32] | You have a supply of old tech? | 你能搞到古科技 |
[1:01:38] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[1:02:12] | Shrike saved my life. | 伯劳救了我的命 |
[1:03:03] | He took me in. | 他收留我 |
[1:03:06] | He looked after me. | 他照顾我 |
[1:03:10] | In his own way. | 用他的方式 |
[1:03:12] | Eat. | 吃 |
[1:03:14] | The living must eat. | 活人必须吃 |
[1:03:24] | He liked to collect things. | 他喜欢收集东西 |
[1:03:28] | Broken things. | 破碎的东西 |
[1:03:31] | Things that others had thrown away. | 被别人丢掉的东西 |
[1:03:40] | I think he saw in those strange machines | 我觉得他能在那些奇怪的机器中 |
[1:03:43] | a reflection of himself. | 看到自己的倒影 |
[1:03:47] | Where is his heart? | 他的心在哪里 |
[1:03:49] | It has no heart. | 它没有心 |
[1:03:54] | Like me. | 和我一样 |
[1:04:17] | I think, somewhere deep inside, | 我觉得它的深处 |
[1:04:20] | a memory remained. | 还残存着一些记忆 |
[1:04:26] | A memory from another life. | 过去的记忆 |
[1:04:37] | I think he had a family once. | 我觉得他曾经有个家庭 |
[1:04:50] | You are sad. | 你很悲伤 |
[1:04:53] | Always sad, Hester Shaw. | 一直很悲伤 海斯特·肖 |
[1:05:03] | Your heart is broken. | 你的心破碎了 |
[1:05:10] | I will take away the pain. | 我会带走痛苦 |
[1:05:41] | I will remake you, | 我会重塑你 |
[1:05:46] | as I was remade. | 就像我当初被重塑 |
[1:05:51] | You’re gonna kill me. | 你要杀了我 |
[1:05:53] | For a little while. | 暂时的 |
[1:05:57] | I made him a promise. | 我向他保证 |
[1:06:00] | I would become like him. | 我会变得和他一样 |
[1:06:03] | My flesh, steel. | 我的骨肉将由钢铁铸造 |
[1:06:06] | My nerves, wire. | 我的神经将由电线组成 |
[1:06:09] | My mind wiped clean. | 我的思维被完全抹除 |
[1:06:12] | No thoughts. | 没有想法 |
[1:06:13] | – No! – No feelings. | -不 -没有感觉 |
[1:06:16] | – Mom! – Nothing. | -妈妈 -什么都没有 |
[1:06:21] | I would be free. | 我会变得自由 |
[1:06:23] | If that’s what you wanted, why did you leave? | 如果你想要变成那样 那你为什么要离开 |
[1:06:27] | Because six months ago, London crossed the land bridge, | 因为六个月前 伦敦跨过了大陆桥 |
[1:06:31] | and Thaddeus Valentine came within my reach. | 赛迪斯·瓦伦丁就在我的咫尺之隔 |
[1:06:35] | Hester…! | 海斯特 |
[1:06:50] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:06:53] | That’s my sad story. | 我的悲惨故事 |
[1:07:15] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[1:07:16] | Have you heard of the Cat’s Cradle? | 你听说过猫摇篮吗 |
[1:07:18] | The Cat’s Cradle? I thought it was a myth. | 猫摇篮 我以为那只是神话 |
[1:07:20] | It’s not a myth. | 那不是神话 |
[1:07:22] | It was built by the Scriven in the first days of London. | 是由伦敦初期的抄写员建造的 |
[1:07:26] | It’s the sort of thing historians know about | 就是那种只有历史学家会知道 |
[1:07:28] | and everyone else has forgotten. | 普通大众会忘记的东西 |
[1:07:29] | You’re too late. | 你来得太迟了 |
[1:07:34] | Dr. Pomeroy? | 波默罗伊博士 |
[1:07:36] | They came in this morning, | 他们今天早上来的 |
[1:07:37] | a couple of thugs from the Guild of Engineers. | 工程师工会派来的几个恶棍 |
[1:07:39] | I tried to stop them. They knocked me to the ground. | 我想阻止他们的 结果他们把我打倒了 |
[1:07:43] | They knew what they were looking for. | 他们很清楚自己要找什么 |
[1:07:46] | They cleaned the place out. | 他们洗劫了这个地方 |
[1:07:48] | Took it all to St. Paul’s. | 全部带去圣保罗教堂了 |
[1:08:05] | There are over a thousand stairs in the Cradle. | 摇篮中有一千多级台阶 |
[1:08:09] | Turn upon turn. | 一个一个的弯 |
[1:08:11] | But eventually they lead to the crypt beneath St. Paul’s. | 但是终点是圣保罗地下的地窖 |
[1:08:14] | Be careful, child. | 小心点 孩子 |
[1:08:16] | Whatever it is they are doing in that church | 他们在那个教堂中做的事 |
[1:08:18] | has nothing to do with God. | 和上帝大相径庭 |
[1:08:45] | Hold her steady for a second. | 帮我稳一会 |
[1:09:05] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[1:09:07] | You’ve done this before? | 你以前开过吗 |
[1:09:08] | Yeah. A bit. | 开过一点吧 |
[1:09:13] | Good. You can take her in. | 很好 你可以开进去了 |
[1:09:16] | Take her in? Where? | 开进去 去哪里 |
[1:09:31] | You are cleared for landing, Jenny Haniver. | 你可以着陆了 珍妮·汉弗号 |
[1:09:34] | Dock seven. | 七号码头 |
[1:09:35] | Welcome to Airhaven. | 欢迎来到空港 |
[1:10:21] | 不得抽烟 关闭所有电子设施 不得有火花 | |
[1:10:38] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[1:10:40] | Captain Khora was just offering to buy you dinner. | 霍拉船长刚刚说要请你们吃晚餐 |
[1:10:43] | Weren’t you, Captain? | 是吗 船长 |
[1:10:46] | Sure. Why not? | 好啊 为什么不呢 |
[1:10:54] | Magnetic resonance is climbing, | 电磁共振率在上升 |
[1:10:56] | holding at full capacity. | 保持满负荷 |
[1:11:02] | All systems are active. | 所有系统都启动了 |
[1:11:03] | She’s ready. | 它准备好了 |
[1:11:06] | It will all be for nothing unless we act now. | 如果我们现在不行动 那一切都是徒劳 |
[1:11:09] | London must turn east. | 伦敦必须往东行 |
[1:11:17] | New bearing confirmed, 90 degrees. | 确认新方位 90度 |
[1:11:19] | Coordinates set: 51 degrees north | 确认坐标 北纬51度 |
[1:11:22] | by 71 degrees east. | 东经71度 |
[1:11:24] | Why are we altering course? | 我们为什么要变更路径 |
[1:11:26] | We’re executing the new order, sir. | 我们在执行新命令 长官 |
[1:11:28] | Whose order? | 谁的命令 |
[1:11:46] | Windflower. | 风之花 |
[1:12:35] | Wh-Wh-Whoa, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:12:36] | They’re the Ruh-shan. | 他们是汝山 |
[1:12:38] | The Anti-Traction League of Shan Guo. | 山国的反牵引联盟 |
[1:12:41] | This is about my mother, isn’t it? | 这是为了我的母亲 是吗 |
[1:12:45] | Before she died, Pandora found something. | 潘多拉在死前发现了一些东西 |
[1:12:49] | Something dangerous. | 一些危险的东西 |
[1:12:51] | She was afraid of Valentine, of what he might do. | 她当初就害怕瓦伦丁会做出一些可怕的事 |
[1:12:55] | She said, if anything should happen to her, | 她说 如果她出了什么事 |
[1:12:57] | I was to find you. | 我必须找到你 |
[1:12:59] | That you could stop him. | 你可以阻止他 |
[1:13:00] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Think. | -我不知道你在说什么 -想想 |
[1:13:02] | Think hard. | 好好想想 |
[1:13:04] | You must remember. | 你肯定记得 |
[1:13:09] | He took something from her. | 他拿走了她的什么东西 |
[1:13:11] | What? What did he take? | 什么 他拿走了什么 |
[1:13:14] | A piece of old tech. | 一件古科技 |
[1:13:15] | – What kind of old tech? – I don’t know. | -哪种古科技 -我不知道 |
[1:13:17] | She was eight years old. She doesn’t remember. | 她当初才八岁 她不记得了 |
[1:13:19] | Then perhaps you can help us, Londoner. | 那也许你能帮我们 伦敦人 |
[1:13:23] | Get off me! Get off! | 放开我 放开 |
[1:13:26] | What are they building in that cathedral? | 他们在那个大教堂里造什么 |
[1:13:41] | Six months ago, | 六个月前 |
[1:13:41] | Valentine started buying up fusion inverter cells | 瓦伦丁开始从拾荒者商人的手中 |
[1:13:43] | – from Scav traders. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -买融合交变电池 -等等 等等 |
[1:13:45] | – Fusion inverters? – You know something? | -融合逆变 -你知道些什么吗 |
[1:13:48] | No, that’s… | 不 那… |
[1:13:49] | that’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[1:13:50] | He’d have had to have found… | 那他就必须找到… |
[1:14:03] | That piece of old tech that Valentine took from your mother, | 瓦伦丁从你妈妈手上夺走的古科技 |
[1:14:06] | did it have a symbol on it? | 上面有没有什么标志 |
[1:14:08] | Like… | 像 |
[1:14:13] | Like this? | 像这样的 |
[1:14:24] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:14:26] | Your mother found a computer core. | 你母亲找到了一个电脑核心 |
[1:14:30] | The control system of a quantum energy weapon. | 一个量子能量武器的控制系统 |
[1:14:34] | 输入序列 启动 选择 菜单 | |
[1:14:40] | Medusa is live. | 美杜莎启动 |
[1:14:45] | Go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[1:14:48] | – How do we shut it down? – You don’t. | -我们要怎么关掉 -你关不掉 |
[1:14:50] | Well, not without the crash drive. | 除非你有摧毁驱动 |
[1:14:51] | – Anglish, halviti. – It’s a type of key. | -说人话 小子 -那是一种钥匙 |
[1:14:54] | A kill switch that overrides the firing sequence. | 一种能够覆盖启动序列的开关 |
[1:14:57] | Once it’s initiated, the weapon would self-destruct. | 启动后那武器就会开始自毁 |
[1:15:00] | This key, does London have it? | 伦敦有这个钥匙吗 |
[1:15:02] | No, it would be long gone, lost. | 不 早就没了 不见了 |
[1:15:03] | Why should we care about those barbarians? | 我们为什么要在意那些野蛮人 |
[1:15:05] | Let Valentine burn every Traction City | 让瓦伦丁烧毁每个牵引都市吧 |
[1:15:07] | from here to the Ice Wastes. | 从这里到冰冻荒野 |
[1:15:09] | He didn’t come here looking for prey. | 他不是来寻找捕猎的目标的 |
[1:15:12] | Valentine has another target in mind. | 瓦伦丁有别的目标 |
[1:15:16] | You dare countermand an order of Lord Mayor? | 你胆敢违抗市长大人的命令 |
[1:15:26] | My God. | 天啊 |
[1:15:30] | Nothing can stand in the face of this. | 什么都挡不住这个 |
[1:15:33] | Not the battle hammers of Arkangel, | 天使方舟的战锤不行 |
[1:15:34] | not the howitzers of Panzerstadt. | 潘泽尔斯塔特的榴弹炮不行 |
[1:15:37] | Not even the guns of the Anti-Tractionists. | 连反牵引组织的枪都不行 |
[1:15:40] | In the great game of survival, this is checkmate. | 在生存的大棋盘中 这就是将军 |
[1:15:45] | London’s heading east. | 伦敦正在往东走 |
[1:15:47] | They are moving at speed towards Shan Guo. | 他们正在全速前往山国 |
[1:15:50] | I last saw them near the Tannhauser Mountains. | 最后一次看到他们是在坦纳豪斯山脉附近 |
[1:15:53] | They will have reached the Eastern Plateau by now. | 他们现在应该已经到达东部高原了 |
[1:15:54] | – How much time do we have? – A few hours, at most. | -我们还有多少时间 -最多还有几小时 |
[1:15:59] | You mean to go to war? | 你是说要开战 |
[1:16:02] | You cannot ignore the lessons of the past | 你不能无视过去的教训 |
[1:16:05] | as if they count for nothing. | 当做一切都不存在 |
[1:16:07] | There are no lessons to be learned from the past. | 过去没有什么要学的教训 |
[1:16:10] | History doesn’t care. | 历史并不在乎 |
[1:16:12] | It is dead. | 历史早就死了 |
[1:16:14] | This is the future. | 这是未来 |
[1:16:16] | The man who controls this controls the world. | 控制这个的人才能控制世界 |
[1:16:20] | Is there no end to your ambition? | 你的野心没有尽头吗 |
[1:16:24] | You control nothing. | 你什么都控制不了 |
[1:16:28] | Shut this down. | 关掉这个东西 |
[1:16:31] | I want all codes and operational controls | 马上把所有输入码和操作控制 |
[1:16:34] | handed in to my office immediately. | 送到我的办公室 |
[1:16:38] | Didn’t you hear me? | 你们没听到吗 |
[1:16:40] | I said… | 我说 |
[1:16:47] | You cling to the past as if it can save you. | 你死守过去 好像过去能拯救你似的 |
[1:16:50] | You’re a relic of a dying age. | 你就是一个将死年代留下的老古董 |
[1:16:52] | A dinosaur. | 一头老恐龙 |
[1:16:55] | What does that make you? | 那你呢 |
[1:16:58] | Me? I’m the meteor. | 我 我是那颗陨石 |
[1:17:04] | Katherine, come on. Come on. | 凯瑟琳 快 快 |
[1:17:08] | No, no. Katherine. | 不 不 凯瑟琳 |
[1:17:12] | You can’t go back. | 你不能回去 |
[1:17:15] | I know he’s your father. | 我知道他是你父亲 |
[1:17:17] | You have to let him go. | 你只能放手了 |
[1:17:25] | He’s not my father. | 他不是我父亲 |
[1:17:27] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[1:17:38] | They’re gonna attack the Shield Wall. | 他们要攻击防护墙 |
[1:17:40] | Get word to Governor Kwan. | 赶紧去禀报昆州长 |
[1:17:47] | Check the fuel line! | 去检查供油线 |
[1:17:48] | Power’s out everywhere. | 全部没电了 |
[1:17:50] | What is it? What’s going on? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[1:17:52] | It’s a diversion. | 声东击西 |
[1:17:53] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:17:55] | To create chaos. | 为了创造混乱 |
[1:17:56] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:17:59] | What the hell is that?! | 那是什么 |
[1:18:00] | Shrike is here. | 伯劳来了 |
[1:18:08] | Hester Shaw. | 海斯特·肖 |
[1:18:11] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:13] | – Get back! – Stop! Don’t shoot! | -回退 -住手 别开枪 |
[1:18:15] | Shrike, get out! | 伯劳 出去 |
[1:18:16] | No! Stop shooting! | 不 别开枪了 |
[1:18:19] | Anna! Get off! | 安娜 放开我 |
[1:18:21] | Listen to me! Stop! Stop! | 听我说 停下 停下 |
[1:18:25] | Shrike, no! Anna, no! | 伯劳 不 安娜 不 |
[1:18:37] | Nils! | 尼尔斯 |
[1:18:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:49] | Listen to me, Shrike! | 听我说 伯劳 |
[1:19:08] | Get to the Jenny now! | 快去珍妮号上 |
[1:19:10] | Go! Go! | 快去 快去 |
[1:19:12] | Hester! | 海斯特 |
[1:19:21] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[1:19:56] | Nils! | 尼尔斯 |
[1:19:57] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:20:12] | Everybody, move! | 大家快离开这里 |
[1:20:15] | All aviators, evacuate now! | 所有飞行员立刻撤离 |
[1:20:18] | I repeat, evacuate now! | 重复 立刻撤离 |
[1:20:36] | Come on! | 走了 |
[1:20:42] | This way! | 这边 |
[1:20:56] | Hester. | 海斯特 |
[1:21:09] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:14] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:16] | Tom! No! | 汤姆 不 |
[1:21:17] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[1:21:18] | Stop, Shrike! | 住手 伯劳 |
[1:21:20] | Stop. You’re gonna kill him. | 住手 你会杀死他的 |
[1:21:22] | You will not remember him. | 你不会记得他的 |
[1:21:27] | No. I’m the one. | 不 是我 |
[1:21:30] | I’m the one you came for. | 你是来找我的 |
[1:21:32] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[1:21:34] | Let him live. | 让他活下来 |
[1:21:38] | You are crying. | 你在哭 |
[1:21:43] | – He hurt you! – No. | -他伤害了你 -不 |
[1:21:45] | He can’t die. | 他不能死 |
[1:21:47] | He can’t. | 不能 |
[1:21:48] | He can’t! | 他不能 |
[1:21:55] | He can’t. | 他不能 |
[1:22:04] | You… | 你… |
[1:22:07] | You… | 你… |
[1:22:10] | You love him? | 你爱他 |
[1:22:29] | Shrike? | 伯劳 |
[1:22:36] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:38] | No, Shrike! | 不 伯劳 |
[1:22:56] | This belongs to you. | 这是你的 |
[1:23:10] | I release you | 我解除 |
[1:23:14] | from your promise, | 你的诺言 |
[1:23:18] | Hester Shaw. | 海斯特·肖 |
[1:23:35] | Shrike. | 伯劳 |
[1:23:44] | Shrike! | 伯劳 |
[1:24:33] | Stop it. | 别闹 |
[1:25:41] | The world is changing. | 这个世界在改变 |
[1:25:43] | London must now look beyond Municipal Darwinism | 伦敦现在必须将目光拓至地方自治达尔文主义之外 |
[1:25:47] | and move into a new age. | 并迈入新的纪元 |
[1:25:56] | Tonight, we set a course | 今晚 我们要前往 |
[1:25:58] | for the savage heartland | 被反牵引联盟占据的 |
[1:25:59] | of the Anti-Traction League. | 荒芜的中心地带 |
[1:26:01] | The Shield Wall of Shan Guo and the lands beyond | 山国的防护墙以及墙面上的土地 |
[1:26:06] | will become our new hunting ground. | 将成为我们新的捕猎场 |
[1:26:35] | For centuries, Traction Cities | 不少牵引城市几个世纪来 |
[1:26:37] | have attempted to breach the wall. | 都想尝试突破那堵墙 |
[1:26:40] | Their rotting carcasses lie at its base. | 它们的残骸都躺在防护墙底 |
[1:26:44] | But that will not be our fate. | 但这将不会是我们的归宿 |
[1:26:47] | Tonight, London | 今晚 伦敦 |
[1:26:50] | is going to demonstrate its new power, | 将会展示它的新力量 |
[1:26:53] | a power that will sweep all before it. | 一种能横扫一切的力量 |
[1:26:58] | Tonight, we take the fight to Shan Guo. | 今晚 我们要向山国宣战 |
[1:27:17] | Hold your formation on approach, Jenny Haniver. | 准备对接 珍妮·汉弗号 |
[1:27:20] | Welcome home, Windflower. | 欢迎回家 风之花 |
[1:27:23] | Windflower? | 风之花 |
[1:27:25] | I was once kept as a slave on the Ice City of Arkangel. | 我曾经是天使方舟冰城的一名奴隶 |
[1:27:29] | I vowed never to be owned by another again. | 我发誓不会在成为任何人的所属品 |
[1:27:35] | I made my friends swear an oath. | 我让我的朋友们发誓 |
[1:27:37] | “When this body is done, | “当这具身躯终将倒下 |
[1:27:39] | “Throw my ashes to the wind. | “将我的骨灰撒到风中 |
[1:27:43] | “I can face anything, even death, | “只要我拥有自由的意志 |
[1:27:48] | as long as my spirit is free.” | 就算死去也所向睥睨” |
[1:28:29] | The Allied Fleet, | 盟军舰队 |
[1:28:31] | the great defenders of the East. | 东方的伟大守护者 |
[1:28:54] | Governor Kwan is waiting. | 昆州长在等你们了 |
[1:29:09] | London is fast approaching. | 伦敦正在全速逼近 |
[1:29:11] | Governor… | 州长 |
[1:29:13] | launch the fleet. | 发射舰队 |
[1:29:15] | – We cannot wait. – What are you suggesting? | -我们等不了了 -你建议怎么做 |
[1:29:17] | A preemptive strike? | 先发制人吗 |
[1:29:18] | Destroy Medusa before it destroys us. | 在美杜莎毁灭我们之前先行将其毁灭 |
[1:29:21] | No, no, no. You-you… you can’t do that. | 不不不 你们…你们不能这么做 |
[1:29:23] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有什么选择 |
[1:29:24] | We didn’t start this, but we will finish it. | 这不是我们挑起的 但这将由我们来终结 |
[1:29:27] | Hang on a minute, all right? | 等等 |
[1:29:29] | Listen to me. There has to be another way. | 听我说 肯定还有别的办法 |
[1:29:32] | There are thousands of innocent people on that city. | 那座城市里还有好几千无辜的人 |
[1:29:34] | They don’t deserve to die. | 他们不该死 |
[1:29:35] | No, they do not. | 是的 的确不该死 |
[1:29:38] | Nor do we seek to harm the innocent. | 我们也不想伤害无辜的人 |
[1:29:41] | Understand, life is precious to the Shan Guonese. | 你要明白 山国人很珍惜生命 |
[1:29:46] | So believe me when I say this: | 请你相信我 |
[1:29:49] | If there was another way, I would take it. | 如果真的有别的办法 我绝不会这么做 |
[1:29:53] | No. It’s my home. | 不 那是我的家 |
[1:29:56] | Summon Fleet Command. | 传召舰队指挥官 |
[1:30:05] | We strike first. | 我们先制出击 |
[1:30:10] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:30:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:30:21] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 上上上上 |
[1:30:33] | Entering enemy kill zone | 还有6分39秒 |
[1:30:35] | in six minutes and 39 seconds. | 进入击杀敌军范围 |
[1:30:38] | Raise it up. | 升空 |
[1:30:48] | We target the searchlights. | 我们要瞄准探照灯 |
[1:30:50] | Take out their forward defenses. | 干掉他们的前方防御军 |
[1:30:51] | London’s gun turrets are deadly. | 伦敦的塔炮火力非常强 |
[1:30:52] | Don’t underestimate them. | 不要低估了他们 |
[1:30:54] | We’ll have to destroy | 我们需要摧毁 |
[1:30:55] | all fixed artillery to access the cathedral. | 所有和大教堂相连的火力 |
[1:30:58] | Take them out. Hit them hard and fast. | 干掉他们 快速重创他们 |
[1:31:04] | Get them into the air. | 让他们马上升空 |
[1:31:07] | Now! | 快点 |
[1:31:24] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[1:31:26] | Tom! Wait! | 汤姆 等等 |
[1:31:54] | London! | 伦敦 |
[1:32:16] | What have they done? | 他们都做了什么 |
[1:32:36] | – Confirm target coordinates. – Coordinates confirmed. | -确认目标坐标 -坐标已确认 |
[1:32:41] | Target is locked. | 目标已锁定 |
[1:33:34] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[1:33:45] | Initiate firing sequence. | 启动点火序列 |
[1:33:53] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[1:33:56] | I have it. | 在我手上 |
[1:34:00] | Is that…? | 那是 |
[1:34:05] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里得到的 |
[1:34:08] | Go dark. | 灭灯 |
[1:34:14] | They’re preparing to fire. | 他们准备开火了 |
[1:34:16] | Sound the alarm. | 拉响警报 |
[1:34:18] | Everybody off the wall! | 所有墙上人员马上撤离 |
[1:34:19] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:34:21] | Get inside now! | 赶紧进去 |
[1:34:26] | We need to find Anna. | 我们得去找安娜 |
[1:34:34] | Now, Twix. | 就是现在 特威克斯 |
[1:35:44] | London! London! London! | 伦敦 伦敦 伦敦 |
[1:35:46] | London! London! London! London! | 伦敦 伦敦 伦敦 伦敦 |
[1:35:59] | – Hit them again. – Recharging accumulators. | -再次开炮 -蓄能器正在充能 |
[1:36:03] | They’re coming through! | 他们过来了 |
[1:36:09] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[1:36:12] | – We have to get to London! – Are you crazy?! | -我们得去伦敦 -你们疯了吗 |
[1:36:14] | They’re gonna fire that weapon again! | 他们还会用那个武器开火的 |
[1:36:15] | Not if we shut it down. | 除非我们关掉它 |
[1:36:19] | The crash drive. | 摧毁驱动 |
[1:36:20] | My mother gave it to me. | 我妈妈给了我 |
[1:36:22] | Come on, we have to go. | 快点 我们要走了 |
[1:36:23] | They destroyed the Allied Fleet. | 他们摧毁了联盟舰队 |
[1:36:27] | They didn’t destroy us. | 他们没有摧毁我们 |
[1:36:31] | Nils, you lead. | 尼尔斯 你领头 |
[1:36:33] | Yasmina, stay on his wing. | 雅丝米娜 和他一起 |
[1:36:35] | Khora. | 霍拉 |
[1:36:40] | We’re gonna be under heavy fire. | 我们会面对非常密集的火力 |
[1:36:43] | I’ll need you to clear a path for me. | 我需要你为我清出一条路 |
[1:36:45] | – Anna. – Go. | -安娜 -快去 |
[1:36:59] | Where’s Tom? | 汤姆呢 |
[1:37:01] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[1:37:17] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[1:37:25] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[1:37:27] | Once we go in, there’s no going back. | 一旦去了 就没有回头路了 |
[1:37:30] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[1:37:32] | For my mom. | 为了我妈妈 |
[1:37:34] | For Pandora. | 为了潘多拉 |
[1:37:38] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[1:38:26] | They’re gonna fire again! | 他们又要开炮了 |
[1:38:28] | Pull up! Pull up! | 往上 往上 |
[1:38:44] | Recharge! | 充能 |
[1:39:09] | Khora. | 霍拉 |
[1:39:14] | Khora! | 霍拉 |
[1:39:33] | Stay low, Windflower. | 保持低空前进 风之花 |
[1:39:35] | We’ll draw their fire. | 我们会吸引他们的火力 |
[1:39:37] | Let’s do this! | 上吧 |
[1:40:25] | Anna, leave it to me. | 安娜 交给我吧 |
[1:40:31] | Nils, watch out! | 尼尔斯 小心 |
[1:40:36] | Nils! No! | 尼尔斯 不 |
[1:40:47] | Toa, cover Yasmina! | 托亚 掩护雅丝米娜 |
[1:41:15] | I got this one. | 这个交给我 |
[1:41:38] | We’re hit, Anna! We’re hit! | 我们中弹了 安娜 我们中弹了 |
[1:41:47] | Yasmina, take out the last one! | 雅丝米娜 干掉最后一个 |
[1:41:51] | We’re going down! Hang on! | 我们要掉下去了 抓稳 |
[1:42:18] | Toa! | 托亚 |
[1:42:19] | Toa, come on. | 托亚 醒醒 |
[1:42:20] | Come on. Come on, get up. | 醒醒 醒醒 起来 |
[1:42:24] | Hey, get up. | 醒醒 |
[1:42:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:42:42] | Hester! | 海斯特 |
[1:42:43] | Take this, and stay out of sight | 带上这个 在我给你信号之前 |
[1:42:45] | – until I give you the signal. – What signal? | -不要出现 -什么信号 |
[1:42:47] | – How will I know? – Trust me, you’ll know. | -我怎么知道 -相信我 你会知道的 |
[1:42:50] | I’m not that subtle. | 我可不是含蓄的人 |
[1:43:13] | Warning. | 警告 |
[1:43:14] | Core temperature rising. | 核心温度攀升中 |
[1:43:16] | Increase the coolant! Recharge! | 增加冷却液 充能 |
[1:43:24] | Over there! | 那边 |
[1:43:39] | Okay, city boy, take her from here. | 好了 城市小子 接下来交给你了 |
[1:43:41] | – What? – I got to go. | -什么 -我要走了 |
[1:43:43] | I’m late for church. | 我上教堂要迟到了 |
[1:43:52] | Look after her. | 照顾好她 |
[1:44:07] | Lock target coordinates. | 锁定目标坐标 |
[1:44:10] | Target is locked. | 目标已锁定 |
[1:44:12] | Wait! Temperatures have to stabilize. | 等等 必须先稳定温度 |
[1:44:14] | Prepare to fire. | 准备开火 |
[1:44:15] | Firing sequence initiated. | 点火序列已启动 |
[1:44:18] | Do it, Twix! | 快点 特威克斯 |
[1:44:24] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:44:37] | Warning. | 警告 |
[1:44:38] | Core temperature critical. | 核心温度到达临界值 |
[1:44:41] | Deploy system override. | 部署超控系统 |
[1:44:43] | Fire again! One more strike, that wall comes down. | 再次开火 那堵墙再来一下就倒了 |
[1:44:52] | Take cover! | 寻找掩体 |
[1:45:05] | System override initiated. | 启动超控系统 |
[1:45:08] | Firing will commence in 59 seconds. | 将在59秒以后开火 |
[1:45:31] | She’s gonna blow! | 要爆炸了 |
[1:45:40] | Firing will commence in 45 seconds. | 将在45秒以后开火 |
[1:46:15] | Firing will commence in 30 seconds. | 将在30秒以后开火 |
[1:46:18] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:46:37] | Firing will commence in 15 seconds. | 将在15秒以后开火 |
[1:46:44] | Ten. Nine. | 十 九 |
[1:46:47] | – Come on. – Eight. | -拜托 -八 |
[1:46:49] | – Come on. Come on, come on. – Seven. | -拜托 拜托 -七 |
[1:46:51] | – Six. – Just let go. | -六 -放手吧 |
[1:46:53] | Five. Four. | 五 四 |
[1:46:55] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:46:57] | – Three. Two. – Not yet. | -三 二 -还没有 |
[1:46:59] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:47:00] | One. | 一 |
[1:47:07] | Firing sequence terminated. | 点火序列终止 |
[1:47:19] | Go. | 快走 |
[1:47:28] | System overload. Unstable. | 系统超载 系统不稳定 |
[1:47:31] | Unstable. | 系统不稳定 |
[1:47:33] | Now it’s over. | 现在才是结束了 |
[1:48:23] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[1:48:25] | Thank God you’re safe. | 还好你没事 |
[1:48:26] | – We need to go. – How could you? | -我们该走了 -你怎么能这样 |
[1:48:30] | How many lives have you taken? | 你杀了多少人 |
[1:48:34] | And for what? | 为什么 |
[1:48:35] | I did what I had to. This city was dying. | 我做了我该做的事 这座城市快要死去了 |
[1:48:38] | – I tried to save it. – Stop lying to me. | -我是想拯救这里 -不要再骗我了 |
[1:48:40] | You didn’t do this for any noble cause. | 你做这些根本没有什么高尚的理由 |
[1:48:42] | You did it for yourself, for the power that it gave you. | 你就是为了你自己 为了这一切带来的权力 |
[1:48:45] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[1:48:46] | Kate, we have to go. | 凯特 我们该走了 |
[1:48:48] | We have to go now. | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[1:48:49] | Trust me as you once did. | 想你以前一样信任我吧 |
[1:48:52] | I can save us both. | 我可以拯救我们两个 |
[1:48:54] | Save us from what? | 拯救我们什么 |
[1:48:56] | The weapon’s destroyed. The wall is still standing. | 武器已经被摧毁了 防护墙依然矗立 |
[1:49:00] | – You’ve failed. – Failed? | -你失败了 -失败 |
[1:49:04] | You really don’t know me, do you? | 你真的一点都不了解我 对吗 |
[1:49:09] | That wall is coming down. | 那堵墙将会倒下 |
[1:49:16] | – What have you done? – Don’t go up there. | -你做了什么 -别上去 |
[1:49:19] | Katherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[1:49:50] | – Let’s go, Gench! – Roger that. | -出发 亨奇 -收到 |
[1:50:00] | We must be tethered, boss! | 我们被拉住了 老大 |
[1:50:10] | Come in, London Wheelhouse! | 伦敦操舵室 |
[1:50:11] | London Wheelhouse, do you read me? | 伦敦操舵室 能听到我说话吗 |
[1:50:14] | Come in, London Wheelhouse! | 操舵室 |
[1:50:16] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[1:50:18] | – Tom, is that you? – Katherine? | -汤姆 是你吗 -凯瑟琳 |
[1:50:20] | What the hell’s going on down there? | 上面到底发生了什么 |
[1:50:22] | We’re on a collision course. | 我们正在往前撞去、 |
[1:50:23] | He’s driving the city into the wall. | 他要让整座城市撞上墙壁 |
[1:50:25] | The brakes are gone. They’re dead. | 制动没了 不能用了 |
[1:50:27] | You’re gonna have to cut London’s engines. | 你必须切断伦敦的引擎 |
[1:50:29] | I can’t. The controls are shot to hell. | 我不行 控制板都被打烂了 |
[1:50:39] | Katherine, I need you to do something. | 凯瑟琳 我需要你帮我做一些事 |
[1:50:41] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[1:50:52] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都别想去 |
[1:50:58] | You’re not gonna hurt anyone else ever again. | 你永远没法再伤害任何人了 |
[1:51:09] | Tom, are you sure about this? | 汤姆 你确定吗 |
[1:51:12] | Do it! | 动手 |
[1:51:23] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:51:25] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[1:51:28] | Whatever the world throws at you, | 不管世界对你施加什么苦难 |
[1:51:30] | you fight it, claw your way back. | 你都会反抗 杀出一条路来 |
[1:51:34] | You don’t give up. | 你不会放弃 |
[1:51:36] | You are so like me. | 你和我那么像 |
[1:51:40] | Your mother never told you, did she? | 你妈妈从来没告诉过你 对吗 |
[1:51:47] | But then, I guess she didn’t need to, because… | 但我想她也不需要告诉你了 因为 |
[1:51:52] | you already knew. | 你早就知道了 |
[1:51:58] | Hester. | 海斯特 |
[1:52:08] | You let your guard down. | 你松懈了 |
[1:53:44] | Is this what you want? You want to die? | 这就是你想要的吗 你想死 |
[1:53:47] | Come on, let’s finish it. | 来吧 结束这一切 |
[1:53:53] | No. | 不 |
[1:54:01] | I’m gonna live. | 我会活下来 |
[1:54:14] | Hold on! | 抓稳了 |
[1:54:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:54:25] | You’re history. | 你会成为历史 |
[1:54:42] | Gench! | 亨奇 |
[1:57:36] | So, what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[1:57:39] | We go where the wind takes us. | 风带我们去哪里 我们就去哪里 |
[1:57:43] | See the world. | 去看看世界 |
[1:57:45] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[1:57:52] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起 |