Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Moonlight(月光男孩)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Moonlight(月光男孩)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:月光男孩
英文名称:Moonlight
年代:2016

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:58] Hey, my man, t., what’s going on dawg? 嘿 伙计
[01:00] – What’s up, what’s up. – How you doing? – 你好 – 你好
[01:03] – What you need? – Can you help me out, man? – 你需要什么 – 你能帮帮我吗 伙计
[01:05] No, I can’t do it, bro. You gotta keep moving. I can’t do it. 不 兄弟 我帮不了你
[01:07] – Come on, man. – Keep it movin’. – 求你了 伙计 – 我帮不了你
[01:10] – Boy. – Step aside, man. – 孩子 – 让一下 伙计
[01:11] – How you doing? – What’s good with you? – 你好啊 – 你怎么样
[01:12] I’m all right, man. I’m out here handling business as usual. 我很好 伙计 还是像往常一样在这儿忙活着
[01:15] Look, man, I don’t mean no disrespect or nothing to you, 听着 伙计 我没有不尊重你的意思
[01:17] I’m just trying to see if I can get a little… 我只是问问能不能给我点
[01:18] you can’t get nothing, man. You know what time it is, bruh? 给不了你 伙计 你知道现在几点吗
[01:21] I keep looking out for you, man. 我一直帮你盯着警察
[01:22] Just a little something, man? 就一丁点 行吗
[01:23] All my something cost a little something, man. 一丁点你也得花钱买啊
[01:25] If he ain’t got it get to stepping, nigga. 没钱就赶紧走人吧大兄弟
[01:27] You know what time it is? I don’t feel like repeating myself. 你知道现在几点了吗 我不想老是自说自话
[01:29] Hey, you know you my man, right Juan? 嘿 你知道我的伙计对吗 胡安
[01:32] This nigga… 这个兄弟
[01:35] Yo. Trippin’, man. 你傻了么 伙计
[01:36] See-see-see-see if you can do something here for me… 看你能不能为我做点事
[01:38] What the fuck I just told you? Let me get this shit! 妈的我刚刚怎么跟你说的 东西给我
[01:40] Nigga, get the fuck out of here, man. 给我滚开
[01:42] Go on! 滚
[01:44] Oh, get that nigga, man. 噢 看着那个人 伙计
[01:47] – What’s up? – I’m good, good. – 你怎么样 – 我很好 很好
[01:49] – I’m just out here, you know. – Yeah. – 我就在这 你知道的 – 是的
[01:51] Regular day. 平常的一天
[01:54] It’s in the cut. Everybody cleaned out if you need anything. 这里很隐蔽 你需要钱我就找人拿钱
[01:56] – Business good? – Yeah it’s good. – 生意还好吗 – 是的 还好
[01:58] – I got something for you… – no, no. Hold onto that. – 我给你带了点 – 不 你先保管好
[02:01] Empty the register on the weekend. 周末整理好给我
[02:03] All right, no problem, son. 好的 没问题
[02:05] How’s your mom feeling now? 你妈现在怎么样了
[02:07] Oh, she doing good. She doing excellent. 噢 她挺好 她很好
[02:09] – Better? – She doing better. – 好多了 – 好多了
[02:10] You know. 你知道的
[02:11] She’s in my prayers, man. 我一直在为她祈祷 伙计
[02:13] Most naturally. Thank you. 非常感谢
[02:15] Thanks for the opportunity. I’m out here. 谢谢你给我的机会 我会努力的
[02:20] – Get him! – Get your ass right here. – 抓住他 – 你过来
[02:22] – Get him! – Why you always runnin’? – 抓住他 – 你为什么总跑
[02:23] Goin’ around with that faggot ass, bro! 别跑啊死基佬
[02:27] – Ain’t gonna catch him! – Kick his ass! – 还能不能抓住他了 – 揍他
[02:32] – Run, then, nigga! – Get his gay ass! – 那就追啊 伙计 – 抓住他
[02:36] – Come on, bro! – Catch that nigga! – 来啊 兄弟 – 抓住他
[03:12] Go around the back. 去后面
[04:31] What you doin’ in here, li’l man? 小家伙 你在这干嘛呢
[04:34] Huh? 嗯哼
[04:39] You don’t talk to strangers? 你不和陌生人说话吗
[04:41] A’ight. It’s cool. 好吧 没事了
[04:44] We cool. 没事了
[04:54] Listen… 听着
[04:57] I’m about to go get something to eat. 我要去弄点吃的
[05:01] You’re welcome to join me if you want. 要不要和我一起去
[05:07] It’s okay if I take the front door? 我可以从前门走吗
[05:10] Hmm? 嗯哼
[05:29] Come on now. 来吧
[05:32] Can’t be no worse out here. 外面很好
[05:43] 一. 小不点
[05:48] You not gonna tell me what yo’ name is? 你不打算告诉我你的名字了吗
[05:58] How ’bout where you live? 那你住在哪呢
[06:09] I got to get you home, little man. 我得把你送回去 小家伙
[06:13] Can’t have you just runnin’ around these dope holes. 不能让你在毒窝里乱跑
[06:17] You understand? 你明白吗
[06:29] Hey, hey, hey, my bad. 嘿 我的错
[06:33] Oh man, you know I ain’t gonna do you like that. 噢 小伙子 你知道我不会这么对你的
[06:39] Hey man, I apologize, all right? 我道歉 好吗
[06:43] I’m just trying to get you to say something. 我只是想让你说句话
[06:46] Hey… 嘿
[06:49] I apologize. 我道歉
[06:57] All right. 好了
[07:35] All right. 好了
[07:37] You all right now… 你现在这样好了
[07:40] …until my girl come get you, though. 但我女朋友会过来找你
[07:43] She gonna make you talk. 她会让你说话的
[07:52] Be right back. 我一会回来
[07:57] – Teresa! – Hey, baby. – 特瑞莎 – 嘿 宝贝
[08:09] I found this little boy in a dope spot. 我在毒窝发现了这个小男孩
[08:12] Found a little boy in a what? 在哪里发现的
[08:13] Wasn’t no crack heads up in there. 那里没人吸毒
[08:14] He by himself. 他自己在那儿
[08:17] He ain’t talking though, so why don’t you see 但是他不愿意说话 你能不能
[08:18] if you can get him to say something. 让他说几句话
[08:20] – Really? – Just go talk to him. – 真的 – 去跟他说几句
[08:21] Just go talk to him. 去吧
[08:23] I cannot believe you. 真是难以置信
[08:24] – Love you. – Who would you do something like this? – 我爱你 – 是谁能让你这么做
[09:07] You don’t talk much but you damn sure can eat. 你不说话但你可挺能吃
[09:12] That’s all right, baby. 没关系 宝贝
[09:14] You ain’t got to talk ’til you get good and ready. 等你吃好喝好了再说话也不迟
[09:21] My name is chiron. 我叫奇伦
[09:26] People call me little. 大家都叫我小不点
[09:30] All right then, little. 好的 小不点
[09:34] Well im’ma call you by your name, then. 那我就叫你的名字了
[09:37] Where you from, chiron? 你住在哪儿 奇伦
[09:40] Liberty city. 自由城[迈阿密的一个街区]
[09:43] You live with your mama? 你和妈妈一起生活
[09:45] Yes. 是的
[09:47] What about your daddy? 你爸爸呢
[09:55] That’s all right. 没事
[09:59] You want us to take you home, then, 你想让我们把你带回家吗
[10:01] after you get finished eating your food? 在你吃完饭之后
[10:03] Yeah, you gotta tell us where you live, bruh. 你得告诉我们你住在哪儿 孩子
[10:09] No… 不
[10:14] Okay. 好吧
[10:17] You can stay here tonight. 你今晚可以留在这里
[10:19] Teresa… 特瑞莎
[10:21] Would you like that? 你想这样吗
[10:27] Okay. 好
[11:11] What happened? 怎么回事
[11:15] What happened, chiron? 怎么了 奇伦
[11:16] Why you didn’t come home like you supposed to? 你昨晚怎么没回家呢
[11:23] And who is you? 你是谁
[11:24] Nobody. 无名氏
[11:27] I found him yesterday. 我昨天看见他的
[11:29] Found him in a hole on 15th. 在十五号街的一个窝点
[11:33] Yeah. That one. 是的 那一间
[11:36] Some boys chased him in the cut. 几个男孩对他穷追不舍
[11:37] He’s scared more than anything. 他吓坏了
[11:39] He wouldn’t tell me where he lived ’til this morning. 直到今天早上他才告诉我住哪
[11:42] Well, thanks for seeing to him. 好吧 谢谢你照顾他
[11:45] He usually can take care of hisself… 通常他能自己照顾自己
[11:49] …he good that way, but… 他是可以 可是
[11:55] Little man. 小家伙
[12:15] You a real damn prize, chiron, you know that? 你是我的宝贝 奇伦 你知道吗
[12:21] You got’sta come home when you meant to come home. 该回家的时候就要回家
[12:25] You hear? 听到了吗
[12:38] That’s all right, baby. 没事了 宝贝
[12:42] That’s all right. 没事了
[12:46] Mama just glad you’re home. 妈妈很开心你回来了
[12:56] Nuh-uh. 不
[12:58] TV privilege is revoked. 你不能看电视
[13:02] Find something for you to read. 找点书看看
[13:36] Where the ball at? 球在哪
[13:37] I don’t got the ball no more! 我得不到球
[14:19] Hey, little! 嘿 小不点
[14:22] Wassup, man? 你好啊
[14:27] Hey, Kevin. 嘿 凯文
[14:30] Why’d you leave? 你为什么要走
[14:32] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:33] Yeah, it get borin’ after a while. 是的 玩一会就无聊了
[14:42] What? 怎么了
[14:43] Is it bleedin’? 流血了吗
[14:55] What? 怎么了
[14:57] You funny, man. 你很有趣 伙计
[15:00] Why you say that? 你为什么这么说
[15:02] You just is, that’s all. 你就是有趣
[15:07] Why do you always let people pick on you, man? 你为什么老是被欺负 伙计
[15:09] What you mean? 你什么意思
[15:11] You always letting them pick on you. 你老是让他们欺负你
[15:13] So what I gotta do? 那我该怎么办
[15:15] All you gotta do 你应该
[15:17] is show these niggas you ain’t soft. 向他们展示你并不软弱
[15:19] But I ain’t soft. 但我不软弱
[15:21] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[15:23] But it don’t mean nothing if they don’t know it. 但如果他们不知道就毫无意义
[15:26] Come on. 来吧
[15:28] You want these fools to pick on you every day? 你想让那些傻瓜整天欺负你吗
[16:12] See little? 看到了吗 小不点
[16:14] I knew you wasn’t soft. 我知道你不软弱
[17:35] Come on, man. 来吧 伙计
[18:03] Give me your head. 把头伸过来
[18:07] Let your head rest in my hand. 头靠在我手上
[18:09] Relax. 放松
[18:10] I got you. I promise. 我抓着你 我保证
[18:12] I’m not going to let you go. 我不会放手的
[18:14] Hey man, I got you. 嘿 伙计 我抓着你
[18:16] There you go. 就是这样
[18:18] Ten seconds. 十秒钟
[18:21] Feel that right there? 感受到了吗
[18:24] You’re in the middle of the world, man. 你处在世界中心 伙计
[18:28] That’s good. 做得好
[18:31] Do like this. 就像这样
[18:36] Look at you. 看看你
[18:38] More athletic. 再敏捷一点
[18:42] There you go. 就这样
[18:45] Yeah. I think you ready. 是的 我认为你准备好了
[18:49] I think we got a swimmer. 我认为你会游泳了
[18:51] You wanna try? You ready to swim? 你想试试吗 你准备好了吗
[18:55] Go. 来吧
[19:00] Yeah, man! 好样的 伙计
[19:06] Yeah! 好样的
[19:29] Let me tell you something, man. 我跟你说 伙计
[19:31] There are black people everywhere. 黑人无处不在
[19:34] You remember that, okay? 记住这一点 好吗
[19:37] No place you can go in the world 这个世界上
[19:38] ain’t got no black people. 到处都有黑人的踪影
[19:39] We was the first ones on this planet. 我们是这个星球上最早诞生的人类
[19:45] I been here a long time… 我来这里很久了
[19:48] …but I’m from Cuba. 但我来自古巴
[19:51] Lotta black folks in Cuba, 古巴有很多黑人
[19:53] but you wouldn’t know it from being here, though. 但你在这里不知道这些
[19:56] I was a wild li’l shorty, man. 我当时也是个虎头虎脑的小个子 伙计
[19:58] Just like you. 像你一样
[20:00] Runnin’ around with no shoes on when the moon was out. 在月光下光着脚奔跑
[20:05] This one time… 有一次
[20:08] I run by this old… This old lady. 我路过一位奶奶
[20:12] I was runnin’, hollerin’… 我在跑 一直跑
[20:14] …and cuttin’ a fool, boy. 像一个傻孩子
[20:17] This old lady, she stopped me. 老奶奶截下我
[20:20] She said… 她说
[20:24] …”running around… 奔跑
[20:26] …catching up all that light. 追逐光亮的方向
[20:30] In moonlight… 在月光下
[20:32] …black boys look blue. 黑人男孩是蓝色的
[20:36] You blue. 你是蓝色的
[20:39] That’s what I gon’ call you. 所以我以后就叫你
[20:42] Blue.” 蓝
[20:47] So your name blue? 那你的名字叫蓝吗
[20:51] Nah. 不
[20:59] At some point you gotta decide for yourself who you gonna be. 有些时候你得自己决定你要做什么
[21:05] Can’t let nobody make that decision for you. 没人能替你做决定
[21:22] How you like swimming, man? 你喜欢游泳吗 伙计
[21:27] That much, huh? 这么喜欢啊
[21:31] Hey, hold up, hold up. 嘿 等下 等下
[21:39] Pick one. 选一个
[21:45] Aah… 啊
[21:47] Ha ha. Good choice. 哈哈 选得好
[21:50] Put it in your pocket. 把它放你口袋
[22:04] Hey. 嘿
[22:06] Yo, hold up. Whoa, whoa, hey… 等一下 喂
[22:17] come on. 来吧
[22:24] What’s going on, little man? 你还好吗 小不点
[22:27] Come on! 来吧
[23:24] Man, they’re all the same as mine. 伙计 他们和我的一样
[23:28] At least mine don’t look like Freddy kruger. 至少我的看起来不像弗莱迪·克鲁格
[23:30] Yours ugly as hell. 你的丑爆了
[23:32] Mine don’t look like no peanut. 我的一点也不丑
[23:35] Telling you, mine does not look like no peanut. 告诉你 我的一点也不丑
[23:37] Who let his ass in? 谁让他进来的
[23:46] Somebody with you? 有人和你一起吗
[23:49] Man, I swear it was locked. 伙计 我发誓它锁上了
[24:18] Man, ain’t no foul. Ain’t no foul. 伙计 没犯规 没犯规
[24:20] S’up?! 怎么了
[24:22] You’re dead, baby! Right in your face! 你死定了 打你的脸
[26:23] It’s what I paid for. It ain’t what I bought. 我是花了钱 但这不是我要买的啊
[26:26] Man, that’s grade a quality. 伙计 这已经是高级货了
[26:27] What else you want me to do? 你还想要我怎么样
[26:29] Nigga, this shit look more like grade c. 伙计 这更像是下等货
[26:31] Man, look. I ain’t goin’ with that, man! 伙计 这话我可不爱听
[26:32] I want my money back. 我要把钱要回来
[26:33] What?! Ain’t no refund, man. 什么 不接受退款 伙计
[26:35] Just stuff it, man. Keep movin’. Go on. 收好它 伙计 走吧
[26:40] Yo what’s up? You all right? 你还好吗
[26:45] Thought you was on vacation or some shit. 我以为你去度假了呢
[26:47] Come on, man. No vacation out here. 拜托 伙计 这里哪有假期
[26:49] I know the work, you know that. 我得工作啊
[26:50] Going to Switzerland or some shit. 去瑞士或别的地方
[26:52] Switzerland, man. 瑞士 伙计
[26:54] Maybe Brazil, you know, with two bad bitches. 可能会去巴西吧 你知道的 和两个好看的姑娘
[26:57] How peanut working out? 小花生干得怎么样
[26:58] Peanut good, man. I got him at in check. 他很好 我能搞定他
[27:00] He’s staying in his place, you know. 他在他该在的地方 你知道
[27:10] They basin’? 他们在吸毒吗
[27:12] Hell no, you know I ain’t gonna let that go down. 当然不是了 你知道我不会容许这种事情发生
[27:15] Yo, nigga, you lettin’ people light up at the spot, now? 你现在都让人在这里点火了吗
[27:17] – Hell no. – The f… – 噢 不 – 妈的
[27:19] come on, you know I ain’t gonna let that happen, man. 你知道我不会容许这种事情发生
[27:22] The fuck, man. 妈的
[27:42] Yo nigga, what’s up? 伙计 怎么回事
[27:45] Hey, hey, it’s all good, man. 嘿 嘿 没什么 伙计
[27:47] – The fuck you doing? – It’s all good, Juan. – 你他妈在干嘛 – 没事 胡安
[27:49] Fuck. 妈的
[27:52] – It’s all good… – get out the fucking car! – 一切都好 – 滚出来
[27:54] – Calm down, man. – Shut the fuck up. – 冷静点 伙计 – 闭嘴
[27:56] What’s wrong with you? 你有毛病吗
[27:59] Who the hell you think you is? 你以为你是谁
[28:03] Bitch, get the fuck out of here. 给我滚远点
[28:09] What, so you gon’ raise my son now? 什么 所以你要抚养我儿子吗
[28:16] You gon’ raise my son? 你要抚养我儿子吗
[28:19] – Yeah… that’s what I thought. – You gon’ raise him? – 我想的没错 – 我不养你养吗
[28:23] You gon’ keep sellin’ me rocks? 你要接着卖给我毒品
[28:53] Motherfucker. 混蛋
[28:55] Don’t give me that “You gotta get it from somewhere” Shit, nigga. 别给我摆出一副爱理不理的样子
[28:59] I’m gettin’ it from you. 我就要从你这里买
[29:03] But you gon’ raise my son though, right? 但你还会抚养我儿子 不是吗
[29:08] You ever see the way he walk, Juan? 你看过他走路的样子吗 胡安
[29:11] You watch your damn mouth. 你注意你说的话
[29:14] You gon’ tell him why the other boys kick his ass all the time? 你要告诉他为什么别的孩子都欺负他吗
[29:20] You gon’ tell him? 你要告诉他吗
[29:27] You ain’t shit. 你个垃圾
[29:35] Come on! Let’s go! 走 我们走
[29:51] The fuck y’all lookin’ at? 你们瞅啥
[31:09] Teresa. 特瑞莎
[31:12] Your boyfriend’s here. 你的小男朋友来了
[31:13] Boy. 孩子
[31:17] You talking to me today? 今天要跟我说话吗
[31:24] Okay. 好吧
[31:26] That’s alright. 没关系
[31:27] I don’t wanna talk to you, anyway. 反正我也不想跟你说话
[31:35] You know she got a crush on you, right? 你知道她喜欢你 是吧
[31:41] You all right? 你还好吗
[31:46] You walk all the way here? 你一路走过来的吗
[31:52] All right. 好吧
[31:54] First things first. You can’t sit at my table like that. 首先 重中之重 你不能坐在这个位置
[31:58] You can’t sit with your back to the door, come on. 你不能背对着门坐 起来
[32:03] Ain’t gonna know if somebody creepin’ up on you. 如果有人悄悄靠近你 你会浑然不知
[32:07] All right, see that? 好了 看到了吗
[32:09] Now you can see everything. 现在一切尽收眼底
[32:28] What’s over there? 想什么呢
[32:39] I saw your mama last night. 我昨晚看见你妈妈了
[32:44] I hate her. 我讨厌她
[32:47] Hmm. 嗯
[32:49] Yeah, I bet you do. 嗯 我猜你也是
[32:52] I hated my mom, too. 我也不喜欢我妈妈
[32:57] I miss her like hell now though. 尽管我现在很想她
[33:04] That’s all I’m gon’ say about that. 这就是对这件事我要说的
[33:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:26] What’s a faggot? 什么是基佬
[33:39] A faggot is… 基佬是
[33:46] …A word used to make gay people feel bad. 是一个侮辱同性恋的词
[33:56] – Am I a faggot? – No. – 我是基佬吗 – 不
[33:58] No. 不是
[34:01] You can be gay, but you gotta let nobody call you no faggot. 你可以是同性恋 但你不能让别人叫你基佬
[34:07] I mean, unless… 我是说 除非
[34:17] How do I know? 我怎么知道我是不是
[34:20] You just do. 你会知道的
[34:23] I think. 我觉得
[34:27] You’ll know when you know. 到时候你就知道了
[34:31] Hey… 嘿
[34:35] You ain’t gotta know right now, all right? 你现在还不会知道 好吗
[34:40] Not yet. 现在还不会
[34:53] Do you sell drugs? 你贩毒吗
[35:08] Yeah. 嗯
[35:13] And my mama… 那我妈妈
[35:16] …she do drugs, right? 她是不是吸毒
[35:22] Yeah. 嗯
[36:10] Okay, deoxyribonucleic acid. 好 脱氧核糖核酸
[36:14] Long word, right? 很长的一个词 对不对
[36:15] All right, it’s basically genes. 好 它本质上就是基因
[36:16] I know y’all don’t know what that means 我知道你们还不知道这是什么意思
[36:18] but just hang with me for a second. 但是请先认真听
[36:20] So it’s basically this long… 本质上这个长
[36:24] chiron, you need something? 奇伦 你需要什么吗
[36:26] Hey yo, that nigga forgot to change his tampon. 他忘了换卫生棉
[36:30] I’m sorry, Mr. Pierce. 抱歉 皮尔斯老师
[36:31] He just having woman problems today. 他今天有女性生理问题
[36:33] – Ain’t that right, little? – All right, Terrell, that’s enough. – 对不对 小不点 – 好了 特雷尔 够了
[36:35] Nah, can’t be enough for little.. 不 小不点可觉得不够
[36:37] How much you need, little? 你要多少 小不点
[36:39] – Don’t call me that! – All right Terrell, that’s it. – 不要那样叫我 – 好了 特雷尔 到此为止
[36:41] Hey, what you gonna do, chiron? I’ll fuck you up. 你想干嘛 奇伦 看我削你
[36:45] Hey yo, Terrell, out! 特雷尔 出去
[36:49] Come on, man. What’s wrong with you? 拜托 你怎么了
[36:58] Where were we? 我们讲到哪了
[36:59] DNA is basically this long model… 脱氧核糖核酸本质上是一个很长的模型
[37:15] Im’ma be waitin’ for your ass, little. 等我收拾你 小不点
[37:35] Come on, chiron. 别害怕 奇伦
[37:41] Chiron, what’s up, man? 奇伦 怎么了 兄弟
[37:45] Damn, nigga. You straight spaced, dawg. 天呐 你在发什么呆 哥们
[37:48] Yo, school been out. You ain’t going home? 学校人都走完了 你不回家吗
[37:51] Uh… 呃
[37:52] What you doin’ here? 你在这干嘛
[37:54] Detention, man. 留校 兄弟
[37:55] Aimes caught me with this trick in the stairway. 埃姆斯逮到我在楼梯间打炮
[37:57] – Damn. – Yeah. – 真倒霉 – 是啊
[37:59] With who? 跟谁
[38:01] Damn, you nosey, nigga. 你还真是个八婆 兄弟
[38:03] – My bad… – no, I’m playing, yo. – 我的错 – 不是 我开玩笑的
[38:05] Look, I wanted some quick head you know, 听着 我只是想快点做完 你知道吗
[38:06] but this chick all like “Hit that shit, Kevin. 但是那个小妞老是说“用力 凯文”
[38:09] Hit it with that big dick.” “用你的大鸡巴操我”
[38:11] Why she got to compliment a nigga for? 这么夸我有意思么
[38:13] So I’m like “A’ight. Shit. We can do this”, you know? 所以我就说“好吧 我们来吧” 你知道吗
[38:16] So I started banging her back out, dawg. 然后我就开始大力干她
[38:17] I’m talking I’m banging her back out. 我是说大力干她
[38:20] She went and made all this fucking noise though. 但是她大吼大叫
[38:22] So aimes come in, acted all five-o and shit, 然后埃姆斯就进来了 弄得跟警察一样
[38:24] almost had my ass suspended, dawg. 差点让我停学 哥们
[38:26] I talked it out, though. 虽然我供认不讳
[38:27] I told him we was like childhood sweethearts and all of that, 但是我告诉他我们是青梅竹马 类似的话
[38:29] so I just got detention, it’s cool. 所以我只被留校 还不错
[38:33] – Cool. – That stay between us, a’ight? – 不错 – 这件事只有我们两个人知道 对吧
[38:36] Yeah. 对
[38:37] I know you can keep a secret, dawg. 我知道你会守口如瓶的 兄弟
[38:41] Real talk though, I gotta go, a’ight, 真心话 好了 我要走了
[38:43] before this fool change his mind. 在那个傻逼改变注意之前
[38:45] All right, kev. 好的 小凯
[38:48] See you, black. 回见 小黑
[39:00] 二. 奇伦
[39:32] – Hey, mama. – Uh-uh. You cannot be here tonight. – 嘿 妈妈 – 你今晚不能待在这儿
[39:36] I got company coming. 我有客人要来
[39:40] Find somewhere for you to be. 找个能收留你的地方吧
[39:45] Find somewhere for you to be. 找个能收留你的地方吧
[39:55] All right… 好了
[39:57] …water for me… And a little gin for you. 我喝水 这杯杜松子酒给你
[40:03] Boy please. 拜托
[40:04] I know Juan used to give you that gin. 我知道胡安以前经常给你酒喝
[40:06] But we ain’t doing that up in here, shorty. 但是现在他不在了 小不点
[40:10] You don’t think my joke was funny? 你不觉得我的笑话很好笑吗
[40:20] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[40:23] Nothing. 没事
[40:25] I’m good. 我没事
[40:26] No. 才怪
[40:28] I’ve seen good and you ain’t it. 我知道没事是什么样 你现在一点都不好
[40:32] Stop putting your head down in my house. 在我家不要再把头低着了
[40:34] You know my rule. 你知道我的规矩
[40:36] It’s all love and all pride in this house. 这间房子里都是爱和骄傲
[40:39] You feel me? 懂我的意思吗
[40:46] I can’t hear you. 我听不见你说话
[40:48] Do you feel me? 懂我的意思吗
[40:49] Yeah. 懂
[40:51] – Okay. – I feel you. – 好 – 我懂你的意思
[40:53] All right. 好的
[41:01] Thank you for this. 谢谢你收留我
[41:03] Boy, please, 孩子 别这样
[41:04] you know you can stay here any time you need to, okay? 你知道如果需要你随时都可以待在这儿 好吗
[41:08] Any time. 随时
[41:10] Yeah. 嗯
[41:13] Thank you, Teresa. I mean it. 谢谢你 特瑞莎 真的感谢
[41:16] Now, if you gon’ stay here, though, 如果你还想待在这儿
[41:20] you gonna have to learn how to make a bed 你就得学会如何
[41:21] better than this, boy. 铺好床 孩子
[41:23] – What? – What you mean, “What”? – 什么 – 什么
[41:26] Give me that. That ain’t how you make up no bed. 把那个给我 不是你这样铺床的
[41:31] You think you slick, too. 你肯定觉得自己很狡猾
[41:33] You know, do it all wrong 自己做错了
[41:35] so Teresa can come over here and do it right. 这样特瑞莎就可以来帮你弄好
[41:38] I know what you doing. 我知道你打什么鬼主意
[41:40] Oof, you and Juan. 你和胡安
[41:43] Y’all two, thick as thieves. 你们两个真不愧是好兄弟
[41:46] Give me that. 那个给我
[42:02] All right. 好了
[42:05] Do you need anything else from me, sweetheart? 还需要我做什么吗 亲爱的
[42:09] Uh, no, I’m good. 呃 没了 我很好
[42:10] Okay. 好吧
[42:13] All right, I’m gonna wake you up in the morning. 好吧 我明天早上叫醒你
[43:11] You good, black? 你好吗 小黑
[43:34] Chiron! 奇伦
[43:36] – Hey! Hey, baby! – Hey, mama. – 嘿 宝贝 – 嘿 妈妈
[43:39] Where’d you go last night? 你昨晚去哪儿了
[43:41] What? 什么
[43:44] Why? 怎么了
[43:45] I’m yo’ mama, ain’t I? 我是不是你妈妈
[43:49] Why you ain’t just come home later, boy? 为什么你不回家 孩子
[43:52] You had me worried about you. 你让我一直担心你
[43:55] I guess you getting grown. 我猜你长大了
[43:59] I can’t be keeping up with you all the time. 我不能一直把你留在我身边
[44:03] Anyway baby, how Teresa doing? 宝贝 特瑞莎怎么样
[44:07] I ain’t seen her since the funeral. 自从葬礼之后 我就没见过她
[44:11] Listen, mama locked herself out the door, yeah? 妈妈把自己锁在门外了
[44:14] Can you come let her in? 你来开下门吧
[44:21] Come on, baby. 快点 宝贝
[44:23] Let me in, baby. 让我进去吧 宝贝
[44:26] Baby, come on. 宝贝 求你了
[44:31] I thought you said… 我以为你说过
[44:34] mama, I thought you… 妈妈 我以为
[44:37] wait, mama… mama! 等一下 妈妈 妈妈
[44:57] I need some money. 我需要钱
[45:00] For what? 用来干什么
[45:02] That’s my business. 这是我的事
[45:03] Don’t you ask me no shit like that. 你没资格过问
[45:07] – I don’t have no money… – no, no. Don’t lie to me, boy. – 我没有钱 – 不不 不要骗我 孩子
[45:10] I’m your mama. 我是你妈妈
[45:11] That bitch over there ain’t no kin of you. 那个特瑞莎跟你一点关系都没有
[45:13] I’m your blood, remember? 我才是你的亲人 知道吗
[45:16] Now I ain’t feeling good. 我现在感觉很不好
[45:18] I need something to help me out. 我需要解脱
[45:21] Come on, baby. 求你了 宝贝
[45:24] Come on, baby. 求你了 宝贝
[45:26] Where I’m supposed to get money from? 我去哪儿找钱啊
[45:29] What? 什么
[45:31] Teresa ain’t give you nothing, huh? 特瑞莎难道没给你点钱吗
[45:34] Your li’l play-play mama ain’t put something in your hand? 她怎么可能没给你揣点钱
[45:39] Give me that damn money, chiron. 把钱给我
[45:41] Give me the damn money! Give me the damn money! 把钱给我 把钱给我
[45:44] I don’t have no money! 我真的没钱
[45:46] – Mama, come on… – give me the damn money! – 妈妈 求你了 – 把钱给我
[45:48] – Mama, come on… – give me the damn money! – 妈妈 求你了 – 把钱给我
[45:49] All right! All right! 好了 好了
[45:51] Give me the damn money. 把钱给我
[45:56] Here, man. 给你
[45:57] Yes. That is what I thought. 这就对了
[46:02] I know that bitch like a hooker know her trick. 我对她还真是了解
[46:04] You my child, okay? 你是我的孩子 好吗
[46:06] And tell that bitch she better not forget it. 告诉她最好不要忘了
[46:09] Go on to school. 接着去上学
[46:12] Ain’t you late? 你没迟到吗
[46:23] So you can see how a lack of white blood cells 所以现在你可以知道白血球减少
[46:26] can be dangerous to the human body, right? 对人体很危险 对不对
[46:32] Okay, can anybody explain what will happen to the body 好 有人能解释一下 如果没有足够的白血球
[46:35] if there’s not enough white blood cells? 人体会有什么反应吗
[46:39] Ain’t nobody’s leaving this classroom 如果没人回答问题
[46:41] until I get a response. 就不下课
[46:42] This is more important for you than it is for me, trust me. 相信我 这个问题你知道比我知道要更重要
[46:54] Hey yo, little! 嘿 小不点
[46:56] Where you going to so fast, huh? 走这么快去哪
[46:57] – I’m going home. – Huh? – 我要回家 – 什么
[47:00] Man, I told you. I’m going home! 我跟你说了 我要回家
[47:01] You think we stupid? You live over there, nigga. 你觉得我们傻吗 你住在那边
[47:04] Oh no, he going to Teresa house. 哦 不对 他要去特瑞莎家
[47:06] Teresa? That’s Juan lady, ain’t it? 特瑞莎 那不是胡安的女朋友吗
[47:08] Oh yeah. She fine as hell. 是哦 她长得可真是漂亮呢
[47:10] – Juan been dead a minute, though. – You right. – 胡安才刚死没多久 – 就是啊
[47:12] Hell, she give free head? 天哪 她免费口交吗
[47:14] Or does she charge like Paula? 还是她像宝拉那样收费
[47:16] Hell, Paula getting cheap though. 宝拉现在便宜了
[47:17] Talkin’ like a rock can get your rock sucked! 口气硬口活也硬
[47:20] Nigga, what was that?! 你什么意思
[47:23] Get off me, dawg. 放开我
[47:24] Now I ain’t with that gay shit, 我不搞同性恋
[47:25] but if you fuck with me 但是如果你敢惹我
[47:27] I’ll give your ass more than you can handle. 我能让你的菊花欲罢不能
[47:28] Have you runnin’ to your crackhead-ass mama. 让你哭着找你的瘾君子老母
[47:30] My nigga! 我的天呐
[47:31] – Fuck y’all niggas! – What’d you say?! – 操你妈的 – 你说什么
[47:34] Say that shit again dog, I swear. 有种再说一遍 我保证不打死你
[47:39] Whatever, man. 不敢了
[47:41] A’ight, you better stay your ass right there 那就好 你最好给我识相点
[47:43] if you know what’s good for you. 别自讨苦吃
[47:45] Yo, why your jeans so tight? 为什么你的牛仔裤这么紧
[47:48] Yo, pizzo, you see these nigga’s jeans be? 唷 彼佐 你看这个人的牛仔裤
[47:50] You see that shit? 你看到了吗
[47:50] Nigga nuts must be chokin’ in those! 黑蛋快被挤爆了吧
[47:54] – Real talk! – A’ight, night little. – 说的是实话 – 好了 祝你好梦 小不点
[47:56] See your ass later. 回头见了
[49:42] You was waitin’ for me? 你是在等我吗
[49:47] Well, nice to see you too. 嗯 很高兴见到你
[49:49] What you doing out here, man? 你来这儿干什么 兄弟
[49:52] What you doing out here? 你来这儿干什么
[49:54] This is my smoker habitat, nigga. 这是我抽烟的地儿 哥们
[49:58] Oh what, you smoke out here too? 怎么 你也出来抽烟
[50:02] Something like that… 差不多吧
[50:04] Nah, you don’t smoke. 你不吸烟
[50:06] Why you pretending? 装啥
[50:09] Trying to put on a show for me, black? 在我面前装蒜吗 小黑
[50:14] Why you always calling me that? 你为什么总是这么叫我
[50:16] – What, black? – Yeah, black. – 什么 小黑 – 嗯 小黑
[50:19] That’s my nickname for you. You don’t like it? 这是我给你取的昵称 你不喜欢吗
[50:23] No, it’s just… 不是 只不过
[50:26] …what kind of dude goes around 什么人才会
[50:27] giving other dudes nicknames? 到处给别人取昵称啊
[50:30] The kind of dude what just sat down 就是我这种刚坐下来
[50:32] and is about to put you onto this blunt, nigga. 来给你点上雪茄的人 兄弟
[50:36] Yeah. 耶
[50:37] You like the water? 你喜欢水吗
[50:39] I can introduce you to some “Fiyah.” 我可以给你点“火”
[51:04] Come on, nigga. It ain’t gonna bite you. 试一下 兄弟 又不会咬你
[51:36] Damn, I didn’t know you smoked like that. 天哪 我还不知道你抽烟是这个样子
[51:41] My mom leaves all types of shit around. 我妈妈在家里什么都抽
[52:02] That breeze feel good as hell man. 微风让我感觉很舒服 哥们
[52:06] Yeah, it do. 确实是这样
[52:09] Sometimes round the way, where we live… 有时候在我们住的街道附近
[52:12] …you can catch that same breeze. 你都能感觉到同样的风
[52:16] It just come through the hood and it’s like everything stop 穿过住宅区 好像所有的事
[52:18] for a second… 都暂时停下来了
[52:21] …’cause everyone just wanna feel it. 因为所有人都想感受一下
[52:23] Everything just gets quiet, you know? 一切都变得安静 你知道吗
[52:28] And it’s like all you can hear is your own heartbeat. 你唯一能听见的就是自己的心跳
[52:32] Right? 是吗
[52:35] Yeah… 对
[52:38] Feel so good, man. 感觉真的很好 兄弟
[52:39] So good… 真的很好
[52:42] Hell, shit make you wanna cry, feel so good. 见鬼 让人想哭
[52:50] You cry? 你哭了
[52:53] Nah. 没有
[52:55] Makes me want to. 只是想哭
[53:01] What you cry about? 你为什么哭
[53:06] Shit, I cry so much sometimes 有时候我会哭个不停
[53:08] I feel like I’m gon’ just turn into drops. 感觉自己都快变成水做的了
[53:16] Think you can roll out into the water, right? 感觉自己可以一头扎进水里 是吗
[53:20] Roll out into the water like all these other motherfuckers 扎进水里 就像所有人都想
[53:22] around here trying to drown they sorrows. 把麻烦事都抛在脑后
[53:26] Why you say that? 你为什么这么说
[53:29] I’m just listening to you, nigga. 我听出你是这个意思 兄弟
[53:33] Sound like something you wanna do. 听起来像是你想要做的事
[53:37] I wanna do a lot of things that don’t make sense. 我想做很多讲不通的事
[53:43] I didn’t say it don’t make sense. 我没有说讲不通啊
[53:50] But tell me, like-like what? 但是和我说说 有什么事
[53:54] Like what “Lot of things”? 是你觉得讲不通的
[53:57] Damn dog… 天哪
[53:59] …you nosey. 你个八婆
[54:03] Chiron cursing now, huh? 奇伦现在也会骂人了
[54:06] – You trying to get smart with me? – Whatever, man. – 你和我闹呢 – 随便你怎么说 哥们
[54:07] Nah, you trying to get smart with me, huh chiron? 你和我耍小聪明呢 奇伦
[54:11] Yeah, you trying to get smart with me, huh. 你和我耍小聪明呢
[55:33] I’m sorry… 抱歉
[55:38] What you gotta be sorry for? 抱什么歉
[56:27] You ain’t never done nothing like that before, huh? 你之前没做过这样的事吧
[56:46] Thanks for the ride, man. 谢谢你载我回来 哥们
[56:49] No problem, black. 不客气 小黑
[56:51] I’ll see you around. 回见
[56:56] Yeah… 好
[56:59] …see you around. 回见
[57:53] Come here, baby. 过来 宝贝
[57:56] Come here. 过来
[58:00] You don’t love me no more… 你不再爱我了
[58:07] You don’t love me no more… 你不再爱我了啊
[58:12] You’re my only. 你是我的唯一
[58:16] I’m your only. 我也是你的唯一
[58:21] You’re my only… 你是我的唯一
[58:45] – Yo, what’s up, kev? – Terrell, what’s up man? – 你好啊 凯文 – 特雷尔 别来无恙
[58:49] Hey, you know a nigga don’t see school no more. 嘿 上学真没意思
[58:52] No, I hear you, man. 是啊 你说得对
[58:54] Lunch used to be the shit, though. 以前的午餐太难吃了
[58:57] Nah, the food wasn’t never good. 呐 食物本来就没好过
[58:59] Man, I ain’t talkin’ ’bout the food. 老兄 我没在说食物
[59:01] But that Friday pizza was the shit. 但是周五的披萨真是烂到爆
[59:04] Yeah, I feel you. 是啊 我懂你
[59:06] Nah, but you remember in middle school, 但你还是否记得在中学的时候
[59:07] that game we used to play? 我们玩的游戏
[59:10] “Knock down/stay down”? “一拳打倒/躺在地下”
[59:13] Yeah yo, my crazy ass was the king of that shit. 是哟 我是玩那个游戏的一把好手
[59:16] Yeah I remember. Yo! 是 我记得
[59:17] You remember that white kid you fucked up? 你记得被你虐翻了的那个白人小孩么
[59:19] Cuban cat, right? Mauricio or something? 古巴佬是么 马里西奥还是什么
[59:22] Oh yeah! Yo, you fucked that kid’s face up! 对 你简直把他虐惨了
[59:24] We was calling you Tyson after that shit. 从此以后我们可都叫你泰森
[59:27] Yeah. 是啊
[59:29] Yo, but, uh… 但是 啊
[59:31] …niggas don’t do that shit no more. 现在大家都不这么玩了
[59:33] I mean… you know… 有点可惜
[59:39] What you sayin’? 你想说什么
[59:41] I’m sayin’ is, if I point a nigga out… 我说的是 如果我选中一个人
[59:44] …is you gonna knock his ass down? 你会把他打趴下吗
[59:50] That’s the game, ain’t it? 这就是游戏规则呀
[59:52] You dare me to swing on him and if I do, it’s on you. 你问我敢不敢打人 如果我打了责任就在你
[59:55] A’ight. A’ight kev. 好啊 好啊 凯文
[59:59] Let me see who ass gettin’ dropped today. 来看看谁今天要被打趴下咯
[1:00:02] Don’t be drinking none of this gummy juice. 别再喝这个黏糊糊的果汁了
[1:00:04] Shit’ll kill you. 它会要了你的命
[1:00:54] Yo, kev. 哟 凯文
[1:00:59] Hit that nigga. 打他
[1:01:02] Hit that nigga, kev. 打他 凯文
[1:01:03] Yeah, hit his faggot ass! 嘿 打那个基佬
[1:01:06] The fuck you waitin’ on? Do it! Come on. 你等啥呢 快上
[1:01:11] Let’s go. 来吧
[1:01:18] How you like that, chiron? 你感觉如何 奇伦
[1:01:22] Yo, I think he want another. 哟 我觉得他还想来一下
[1:01:23] Another one. Do it. 再给他一下 快
[1:01:25] Give it to him. 给他一拳
[1:01:31] Don’t you get up, bruh. 你最好别起来
[1:01:32] You stay down! 躺下
[1:01:33] Yeah if he get back up, knock his faggot ass back down. 如果他起来 再把他打倒
[1:01:36] – Chiron, stay down! – He got up. – 奇伦 躺下 – 他起来了
[1:01:41] Come on, man. 求你了老兄
[1:01:42] Stay down. 躺下
[1:01:43] Do it again. 再来一拳
[1:01:46] Do it! Do it! 打他 打他
[1:02:17] Listen, son… 听着 小伙
[1:02:22] If you don’t press charges… 如果你不起诉他们
[1:02:24] …I can’t stop this from happening. 我就无法防止这些事再次发生
[1:02:27] Understand? 明白吗
[1:02:33] You don’t even know. 你不知道
[1:02:34] – Oh I don’t? – Nu-uh. – 哦 我不懂吗 – 不懂
[1:02:37] You think all this just started, boy? 你认为这是最近才有的吗 小孩儿
[1:02:39] – I ain’t no boy. – The hell you ain’t. – 我不是小孩儿 – 你当然不是
[1:02:43] If you were a man 如果你是个成年男人
[1:02:45] there’d be four other knuckleheads sittin’ right next to you. 你旁边就应该坐着其他四个蠢货了
[1:02:56] You don’t even know. 你一点都不明白
[1:02:59] Listen, son, listen. 听着 小伙子 听着
[1:03:02] Listen. 听我说
[1:03:03] I’m not blaming you… I’m not. 我不怪你
[1:03:09] I know it’s hard. 我知道这很难
[1:03:11] Believe me. 相信我
[1:03:15] I’m not trying to disrespect your struggle. 我不是不尊重你的勇敢
[1:03:19] I just need you to know… 我只是想让你知道
[1:04:55] All right, all right. Stay focused. 好吧 集中注意力
[1:05:04] Hey… hey, chiron! 嘿 奇伦
[1:05:12] Get the fuck off me, niggas! 放开我
[1:05:20] Get the fuck off me! 放开我
[1:06:27] Don’t look at me! 不要看着我
[1:07:34] – Hello, homie? – Yo, what’s good with you, b? – 你好 哥们 – 哟 最近怎么样 老兄
[1:07:39] vibing, vibing? 看上谁了
[1:07:40] – What’s that? – You vibin’? – 什么 – 你是不是看上谁了
[1:07:42] – I’m trying to. – Trying to? – 我正在尽力 – 尽力
[1:07:44] So where the hos at? 那你的马子呢
[1:07:48] Nigga, you smiling and shit 老兄 你微笑的样子
[1:07:50] like you don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about. 装的跟不知道我在说啥一样
[1:07:51] Where the hos at, nigga? 你马子呢 老兄
[1:07:52] I don’t know. You tell me. 我不知道 你说呢
[1:07:55] There’s this bitch that stay down the corner. 那个街角住着一个漂亮姑娘
[1:07:57] What’s her name? 名字叫啥
[1:07:58] – Afrodesia. – You making that up. – 阿佛罗德西亚 – 你编的吧
[1:08:00] I don’t believe you. 我不信你
[1:08:02] I ain’t never seen you with no bitch, I don’t believe you. 我从没见过你和哪个女的在一起 我不信你
[1:08:05] – Her name afrodesia. – Her name afrodesia? Where she at? – 她的名字阿佛罗德西亚 – 她在哪
[1:08:08] – She only come out at night. – Okay. – 她只在夜间出没 – 好吧
[1:08:09] – Yeah. – Okay. – 是啊 – 嗯
[1:08:32] 三. 小黑
[1:09:04] You short, Travis. 钱少了 特拉维斯
[1:09:06] – Wait, what? – Where the rest of the roll? – 等等 什么 – 剩下那部分钱呢
[1:09:09] It’s all there. 都在这了
[1:09:11] I mean you might think I tripping, 你也许觉得我磕嗨了
[1:09:12] when I handed it to you it was all there. 我给你的时候一定是齐的
[1:09:14] It’s a’ight. 没事
[1:09:17] If it’s all there then count that shit then, trav. 如果都在这了 那你数数吧 特拉维斯
[1:09:20] Count it. If it’s all there. 如果都在这儿 数数吧
[1:09:39] Move, you’re in my spot. 让开 你挡着我了
[1:09:41] Move. 让开
[1:09:45] Give me my fucking money. 把我的钱拿过来
[1:09:49] You sayin’ I’m a liar? 你是说我骗你咯
[1:09:51] All right. 好吧
[1:09:53] I ain’t say that. 我并没这么说
[1:09:54] I told you to count what’s off and you said it wasn’t. 我告诉你数数少了多少 你说没少
[1:09:56] That’s you calling me a liar. 那你就是在说我在说谎咯
[1:09:59] Nah, all I did was tell you that… 我只是告诉你
[1:10:00] you-you did what? 你说什么
[1:10:11] I’m just fucking with you. 我他妈跟你开玩笑的
[1:10:17] Count good. 数得没错
[1:10:20] Did real good. 做得也没错
[1:10:22] Here. 给
[1:10:26] Can’t be on the corner if you can’t take a nigga 做这一行 如果忍受不了别人耍你
[1:10:28] just fuckin’ with you, you feel me? 你很难立足的 懂我吧
[1:10:30] Yeah. 嗯
[1:10:58] Chiron, this your mama. 奇伦 妈妈来电话啦
[1:11:03] I know it’s late but… 我知道很晚了
[1:11:06] …I figured you ain’t never been one much for sleep. 但我猜你从不早睡
[1:11:10] Atlanta ain’t but so big… 亚特兰大没那么大吧
[1:11:13] …seemin’ me you come see your mama from time to time. 我还是希望 你能时不时回来看看妈妈
[1:11:19] Hope you gettin’ some rest, baby. 做个好梦 宝贝
[1:11:23] Hope you come by soon. 希望不久后你能回来
[1:11:44] Ma, it’s late. 妈 已经太晚了
[1:11:45] I’ll be there tomorrow, I promise. 我明天就去看你 我保证
[1:11:49] Hello? 嘿
[1:11:52] Hey black, 嘿 小黑
[1:11:53] I mean… chiron. 嗯 我是说 奇伦
[1:11:58] What’s up, man. This… this Kevin. 你好 老兄 我是凯文
[1:12:05] You there? 你在吗
[1:12:07] Yeah… 嗯
[1:12:09] Long time, no see, right? 很久不见了 对吧
[1:12:13] Man, I had to ask Teresa for your number, and… 老兄 我跟特瑞莎要了你的电话
[1:12:18] Hold on, man. You do-you do remember me, right? 等等 老兄 你还记得我吧
[1:12:25] Yeah, I do. 是啊 我记得
[1:12:29] Been a while. 真是过去好久了
[1:12:31] Yeah. Yeah, it has, man. 是啊是啊 老兄
[1:12:35] So, uh, where you at now, man? 所以 嗯 你现在在哪
[1:12:40] Georgia. 佐治亚
[1:12:42] Atlanta. 亚特兰大
[1:12:45] I’ve been up here ever since… 我从那之后就一直在这里了
[1:12:47] Yeah. Yeah, man, that’s what I heard. 嗯 嗯 我听说了
[1:12:49] Yeah. 是啊
[1:13:01] Hey, man, I’m sorry about all that… 嘿 老兄 我对之前发生的事情很抱歉
[1:13:04] All that… Shit what went down… chiron. 那些不应该发生的破事 抱歉
[1:13:08] Real shit, dawg, I am. 我是混蛋 真的
[1:13:21] So, uh… 所以
[1:13:24] …what you doin’ up there, man? 你现在在做什么
[1:13:27] Not much. Just… 没啥 都是
[1:13:29] …just trouble. 麻烦事
[1:13:32] Chiron and trouble always found a way. 奇伦总爱惹麻烦啊
[1:13:36] Yeah… something like that. 是啊 差不多吧
[1:13:43] What about you? 你呢
[1:13:45] Me? 我
[1:13:47] I’m a cook, man. 我是个厨子
[1:13:52] Y-y-you a cook? 你 你当厨子了
[1:13:54] Yeah, buddy. 是啊
[1:13:57] Man, I got sent up for some stupid shit- 我之前被派去做一些愚蠢的活计
[1:13:59] the same stupid shit we always get sent up for. 就像之前一样
[1:14:02] They put me on the kitchen line, man, 他们把我分配到厨房
[1:14:04] and I kinda took to it. 我觉得还不错
[1:14:07] Anyway, man, I just… 不管怎么说 我只
[1:14:09] I just thought about you, man. I… 我只是很想你
[1:14:11] We got this jukebox in here and, uh… 这里有个点唱机
[1:14:14] …and folks come by and play they songs, 有人点歌 它就会播放
[1:14:15] that’s the music we get in here… 点唱机里的唱片
[1:14:19] This dude, man… 有一首歌
[1:14:24] …just reminded me of you. 让我想起了你
[1:14:29] So, uh… 所以
[1:14:31] Hey man, if you ever come to town, man, you come holla at me. 嘿 如果你什么时候来城里 记得来和我打招呼
[1:14:36] I’ll cook you somethin’. 我可以给你做点什么吃
[1:14:38] Maybe… 也许
[1:14:40] Maybe play that song for you. 也许可以给你点那首歌
[1:14:44] All right man, um… You be easy, all right? 好啦 老兄 好好睡吧
[1:16:39] How you been? 你最近怎么样
[1:16:42] I’m all right. 我很好啊
[1:16:43] I ain’t sleepin’. 还是睡不着
[1:16:45] Why not? 为什么呢
[1:16:48] – Right. If you knew you’d… – Bad dreamin’. – 嗯 如果你知道 – 做恶梦
[1:16:50] Still? 还是吗
[1:16:54] You ever thought about talking about it with somebody? 你都没尝试过跟谁说说
[1:16:59] Maybe not even a counsellor. 甚至不需要是一个心理顾问
[1:17:01] Maybe somebody like your mama? 也许可以跟你妈妈说说
[1:17:07] Yeah… 嗯
[1:17:08] Yeah, it sound funny to me too. 嗯 我也觉得这么说挺好笑的
[1:17:15] You talk to Teresa? 你和特瑞莎聊过了吗
[1:17:18] Yeah. 嗯
[1:17:20] How she doing? 她怎么样
[1:17:23] Good. 很好
[1:17:24] “Good.” “很好”
[1:17:31] When you go home, ma? 妈 你打算什么时候回家
[1:17:34] Home? 家
[1:17:37] This is home. You know… 这里就是家 你知道
[1:17:40] I mean, they allowing me to stay and work 我是说 他们愿意留下我工作
[1:17:41] as long as I like. I figure… 多久都行 我觉得
[1:17:45] …might as well help other folks. 能帮帮别人也是好事
[1:17:48] Keep myself out of trouble. 让我不惹麻烦
[1:17:54] That’s good, mama. 挺好的 妈
[1:17:56] Yeah. 是啊
[1:17:58] Yeah, I think it is too. 是啊 我也这么想
[1:18:00] I really do. 真的
[1:18:07] So, you still in them streets? 你还在街上做生意吗
[1:18:13] Didn’t come all the way the hell to Georgia 你大老远跑去佐治亚
[1:18:15] to have you fallin’ in the same shit, 却干了同样龌龊的勾当
[1:18:17] – chiron. – Im’ma go. Im’ma go… – 奇伦 – 我要走了 要走了
[1:18:18] no, no, no, no, you gon’ listen! 不 不不不 你听着
[1:18:20] To who, ma? Huh? 听你的吗 妈妈
[1:18:22] To you? 听你的吗
[1:18:24] Really, though? 真的假的
[1:18:27] Please… 拜托
[1:18:29] Please… 拜托
[1:18:42] I messed up. 我是个废物
[1:18:47] I fucked it all the way up. 我曾经毁灭了生活中的一切
[1:18:51] I know that. 我知道
[1:18:55] But yo’ heart ain’t gotta be black like mine, baby. 但是你不要走我的老路啊 宝贝
[1:19:04] I love you, chiron. 我爱你 奇伦
[1:19:08] I do. 真的
[1:19:12] I love you, baby. 我爱你 宝贝
[1:19:16] But you ain’t gotta love me. 但是你不爱我也没关系
[1:19:18] Lord knows I did not have love for you when you needed it, 上帝知道我没有在你需要的时候给你我的爱
[1:19:21] I know that. 我知道
[1:19:25] So you ain’t gotta love me… 所以你不爱我没关系
[1:19:28] …but you gon’ know that I love you. 但你要知道我爱你
[1:19:34] You hear? 听到了
[1:19:38] You hear me, chiron? 你听见了吗 奇伦
[1:19:43] I hear you, mama. 听见了 妈妈
[1:19:57] Here. 我来
[1:20:33] I’m sorry, baby. 我很抱歉 宝贝
[1:20:38] I’m so sorry. 我非常抱歉
[1:20:51] Come here, mama. 过来 妈妈
[1:23:34] Be right with you. 请稍等
[1:23:58] How y’all doin’? 两位吃的好吗
[1:24:00] Good? All right. 好吗 那很好
[1:24:01] I’ll take these. 我把这些收拾了
[1:24:05] I’ll be right back with your check. 一会回来把账单给您
[1:24:10] Be right with you, boss, 一会儿来招待您
[1:24:11] just let me get this out the way. 让我收拾一下
[1:24:28] All right… 好了
[1:24:31] All right, man, how you doing tonight? 好了先生 您要点什么
[1:24:34] What can I get you… 我能为您
[1:24:37] chiron? 奇伦
[1:24:42] Damn man, why you ain’t say nothin’? 天 老兄 你怎么不说话
[1:24:58] ‘Sup, kev? 你好吗 凯文
[1:25:01] Damn, man,what… 哎呀 老兄
[1:25:03] what you doing down here? 你在这里做什么
[1:25:04] I mean… 我是说
[1:25:07] hey, hey… 嘿
[1:25:10] You here now, man, that’s all that matter. 你来了 这是最重要的事情
[1:25:15] There go that damn noddin’ again, man, 又来了 只会点头啊 老伙计
[1:25:17] you ain’t-you ain’t changed one damn bit. 你真是一点都没变
[1:25:20] You still can’t say more than three words at a time, huh? 你现在还是不能一次说三个字以上吗
[1:25:24] Said you was gon’ cook for me, 你说过要为我做点吃的
[1:25:26] I know how to say that. 这我还是会说的
[1:25:29] Yeah, I did say that, didn’t I? 是啊 我的确说过 对吧
[1:25:32] Don’t look like your ass been missing no meals. 看你这身材可不缺吃的
[1:25:34] Yeah. 是啊
[1:25:37] But I got you, man. Sit down. 没事 我来弄点吃的 你坐吧
[1:25:38] Sit down, man. What you want? 坐下 老兄 你想要点啥
[1:25:41] You can order off the menu if you want to, or… 你可以点菜单上的
[1:25:45] Hey… I could just hit you with that chef’s special. 或者来试试我的主厨特色菜
[1:25:55] Yeah. 嗯
[1:26:00] We here, chiron. 没问题 凯龙
[1:26:06] One chef’s special… Coming right up. 一份主厨特色菜 马上就来
[1:27:08] Chef’s special. 主厨特色菜来了
[1:27:18] Oh, so you Cuban now? 哦 所以你现在是古巴主厨咯
[1:27:20] Only in the kitchen, papi. 只是在厨艺风格上而已
[1:27:25] Yo, sit down, man. 坐下吧
[1:27:27] Or are you gon’ eat standin’ up? 或者你想站着吃
[1:27:34] You want a drink? 想喝点什么吗
[1:27:36] Nah, I don’t drink. 不了 我不喝
[1:28:00] Nigga I ain’t seen you in like a decade, 真是十年没见的样子
[1:28:04] you gon’ drink with me. 你必须跟我喝两杯
[1:28:19] Nah, bruh, nah! What you doing, man? 够了够了 你在干嘛
[1:28:24] Welcome back, bruh. 欢迎回来 老兄
[1:28:39] Damn, bother, I thought you said you didn’t drink… 我还以为你说你不喝呢
[1:28:42] Can’t really taste it so I don’t mess with it. 尝不出酒的味道 不敢多喝
[1:28:56] – I saw that. I saw that. – What? What? – 我看见了 我看见了 – 什么啊
[1:28:58] You don’t wanna waste none of that, do you? It tastes good. 你一点都不想浪费 特别好吃吧
[1:29:01] Chill out, man. It’s straight. 得了吧 老哥 还不错吧
[1:29:03] – Say what? – It’s straight. – 说什么 – 还不错
[1:29:05] It’s straight. 还不错
[1:29:06] Man, please, it’s better than chef boyardee, ain’t it? 兄弟 怎么也比盒饭好吃吧
[1:29:08] Chill out, bruh. 得了吧
[1:29:10] My spaghetti-o’s go hard, man. 我煮的意面都是硬的
[1:29:14] Hey, eat your dinner, man. 嘿 慢慢吃
[1:29:19] Eat your dinner. 慢慢吃
[1:29:24] Got it, Mr. George? 再喝点吗 乔治先生
[1:29:25] I’ll be back. 我马上回来
[1:29:52] Hey man, you… You remember Samantha? 嘿兄弟 你记得萨蔓莎吗
[1:29:56] Fine-ass Samantha. 漂亮的萨蔓莎
[1:30:00] Yeah, I remember her. 是 我记得她
[1:30:02] Yeah? 嗯
[1:30:03] Check this out. 看看
[1:30:13] Kevin Jr. 小凯文
[1:30:16] Me and Samantha, man. 我和萨蔓莎的儿子
[1:30:18] We had him young, too young. 我们很早就有了他
[1:30:25] Man, when I got locked up, man, that shit was hard. 老兄 进监狱之后生活太艰难
[1:30:29] Wasn’t no way I could go back the streets, man. 我再也回不去原来的街区了
[1:30:30] Not after this. 回不去了
[1:30:34] – Y’all still down? – Me and Sam? – 你们还在一起吗 – 我和萨蔓莎吗
[1:30:36] Nah. I mean… 没有 我的意思是
[1:30:39] …we cool. 我们挺好的
[1:30:40] We gotta be, you know, ’cause of li’l man, but… 你知道的 因为小孩子我们不得不这样 但
[1:30:44] …nah, not like that, man. 只不过不是从前那样了
[1:30:48] What about you, bruh? 你呢 兄弟
[1:30:53] What about me? 我吗
[1:30:54] Nigga… tell me somethin’. 跟我说说吧
[1:30:58] I mean, what you doin’? 你在做什么
[1:31:01] Who you doin’? 和谁在一起
[1:31:05] Man, come on now. 说吧
[1:31:07] I’ve been back there in that kitchen, man, 我在厨房忙前忙后
[1:31:09] and cooked for your ass and everything, man, hey, 给你做菜
[1:31:11] these grandma rules, man. 吃人家的嘴软
[1:31:13] You know the deal. 拿人家的手短
[1:31:15] Your ass eat, your ass speak. 吃饱喝足了 该说说了
[1:31:24] All right, straight up? 好吧 那我就直说了
[1:31:26] Yeah, nigga, straight up. 说吧 直接说
[1:31:30] I’m trappin’. 我在贩毒
[1:31:36] What? 什么
[1:31:38] Yeah. 嗯
[1:31:40] When they sent me to Atlanta, 因为打了那个男孩
[1:31:42] put me straight into juvie for beatin’ the old boy. 他们送我到亚特兰大的少管所
[1:31:45] Met this dude in there. 在那里我遇到一个人
[1:31:48] When I come out, he put me on the block. 我出来以后 他让我上街卖毒品
[1:31:51] Did good at it and rose up. 后来我混得风生水起
[1:31:54] It is what it is. 就是这样
[1:31:59] Bullshit, man. 胡说
[1:32:02] That ain’t what it is. 不应如此
[1:32:04] That ain’t you, chiron. 那不是你 奇伦
[1:32:08] Nigga, you don’t know me. 你又不了解我
[1:32:15] I don’t know you? 我不了解你吗
[1:32:33] There you are. 这是您的小票
[1:32:39] $24.50. 二十四点五美元
[1:33:06] Why you got them damn fronts, man? 你为什么要戴金牙
[1:33:58] Why’d you call me? 为什么给我打电话
[1:34:01] What? 什么
[1:34:04] Why did you call me? 我问你为什么打电话给我
[1:34:11] I told you, man… 我告诉过你的
[1:34:13] – …dude came in… – Yeah, yeah, yeah… – 有个男人走进来 – 说重点
[1:34:23] He played this song, man… 他放了首歌
[1:36:39] This you? 这是你的车吗
[1:36:45] You wasn’t playin’ ’bout them traps, huh. 你说贩毒还真不是开玩笑说说的啊
[1:37:04] Ride dirty, huh? 开始飙车了吗
[1:37:07] Something like that. 差不多吧
[1:37:15] So how you be in to work? 你怎么上下班
[1:37:18] Bus. 坐公交
[1:37:19] Jitney. 黑车
[1:37:22] Sometimes Samantha shoot me out there 有时当我带着小凯文的时候
[1:37:23] when I got li’l kev. 萨曼塔会来接我
[1:37:27] I can’t picture bein’ in Miami with no car. 在迈阿密没车的日子简直无法想象
[1:37:31] – Man, it’s real out here. – Yeah, I bet. – 这倒是真的 – 我想也是
[1:37:34] Real hot, real slow, and real busted. 这里天气又热 车又慢 还特别堵
[1:37:39] Shot me like a duck out here, man. 感觉自己像个窝囊废
[1:37:42] This nigga said “A duck.” 你说什么
[1:37:45] – Yeah, you on one. – You know what I’m doin’. – 你喝高了吧 – 你知道我在做什么
[1:37:48] Nah, I’m just tired, bruh. 我就是有点累了
[1:37:52] Hey man, bet on the ride, though. 谢谢你载我
[1:37:54] – Yeah. – Appreciate it. – 没事 – 很感激你
[1:37:56] Yeah, man. 不用客气
[1:37:58] Can’t have yo ass on no jitney. 总不能让你坐黑车吧
[1:38:06] So chiron… 奇伦
[1:38:11] What-what you looking at me like that for? 你那样看着我干嘛
[1:38:15] What man, come on, you just drove down here? 兄弟 告诉我 你为什么突然开车过来
[1:38:22] Yeah. 嗯
[1:38:25] Like you was just- you was just on one… 还是说你嗑嗨了
[1:38:28] …and you hit the highway? 就开上高速路吗
[1:38:35] Yeah. 是的
[1:38:44] So where you got’ stay tonight, man? 那你今晚在哪里过夜
[1:39:44] – Watch that shit. – I got you. – 当心 – 我看着你的
[1:39:51] This the spot. 就是这里了
[1:40:04] Come on in. Get yourself at home. 进来吧 就当是自己家一样
[1:40:13] – This is real, man. – I’m just… get out of this real quick. – 挺不错 – 等我一下 我去换衣服
[1:40:33] You a’ight? 你还好吗
[1:40:35] Yeah, no, I just got a little headache. 还好 就是有点头疼
[1:40:39] Man, you a lightweight. 你还真是不胜酒力
[1:40:40] Nah, you was pouring that mug. You was pouring it. 是你倒的酒
[1:40:45] – “I can’t taste this”. – Chill out, man. – 我尝不出味道 – 别说了
[1:40:47] – We had like three bottles. – Yeah, three bottles. – 我们喝了得有三瓶吧 – 对 三瓶
[1:40:49] I’ll make you some green tea, man, come on. 我给你沏点绿茶吧
[1:40:52] I won’t be drinking that shit either, man. 我才不喝那种东西
[1:40:54] – What do you drink? – Water. – 那你要喝什么 – 水
[1:41:26] Who is you, man? 你是谁
[1:41:29] Who, me? 谁 我吗
[1:41:31] Yeah, nigga. You. 对 你
[1:41:33] I’m saying, man, them fronts. 我是说 你的金牙
[1:41:35] That car. 那辆车
[1:41:38] Who is you, chiron? 你到底是谁 奇伦
[1:41:41] I’m me, man. 我在做自己
[1:41:43] I ain’t tryin’ to be nothin’ else. 我没有要做别人啊
[1:41:46] Oh, okay. So you hard now? 好吧 那你现在很厉害啊
[1:41:49] – I ain’t say that. – Well then what? – 我没那么说 – 那是怎样
[1:41:55] Hey, hey, hey, I ain’t tryin’ to hem you up, man, it’s just… 嘿 我不是在说你不好 只是
[1:42:00] I ain’t seen you in a minute and… 有太久没见你了
[1:42:03] …it’s not what I expected. 你与我想象中不太一样
[1:42:07] Well what did you expect? 那你想象的是怎样的我
[1:42:17] You remember… 你还记得
[1:42:21] You remember the last time I saw you? 上一次我见到你的时候吗
[1:42:30] For a long time, tried not to remember. 太久了 我尽量不去想
[1:42:34] Tried to forget all those times. 试着忘掉过去的种种
[1:42:41] Yeah. 好吧
[1:42:44] When we got to Atlanta… 我来到亚特兰大
[1:42:47] …I started over. 开始了新的生活
[1:42:49] Built myself from the ground up. 白手起家
[1:42:52] Built myself hard. 变得强大起来
[1:43:00] – What about you? You… – me? – 你怎么样 – 我吗
[1:43:07] I wasn’t never really worth shit. 我根本不值一提
[1:43:11] Just kept on, man. 只是浑浑噩噩地活着
[1:43:16] Never really did anything I actually wanted to do. 从未实现过心中所想
[1:43:20] It was all I could do was 我能做的
[1:43:22] to do what folks thought I should be doing. 就是活成别人所想的样子
[1:43:24] I wasn’t never really myself. 我从来没真正做自己
[1:43:29] And now? 现在呢
[1:43:31] Now? 现在
[1:43:35] Now, man… 如今
[1:43:37] …now I got li’l kev. 我有了小凯文
[1:43:40] Got this job. 做着这份工作
[1:43:42] Another 18 months of probation. 十八个月的实习期
[1:43:46] That ‘s some real shit, man. 真实无比
[1:43:47] Nah, man. It’s a life. 这就是我的人生
[1:43:51] You know? 你知道吗
[1:43:53] I ain’t never had that before. 我从来没经历过这样的生活
[1:43:55] Like… 现在的我
[1:43:58] Like, I’m tired as hell right now, man, 疲于奔命
[1:44:00] and I ain’t making more than shoe money, but… 挣着这点小钱
[1:44:04] …I ain’t got no worries, man. 但是我已经不再烦恼了
[1:44:07] Not them kind what I had before. 我是说以前的种种烦恼
[1:44:10] That’s that real shit. 这是真实的生活
[1:44:13] That’s that Bob Marley shit, nigga. 就像鲍勃·马利说过的那样
[1:44:33] You the only man that’s ever touched me. 这一生只有你抚摸过我
[1:44:45] You’re the only one. 只有你一个
[1:44:52] I haven’t really touched anyone, since. 从那以后我也没再碰过别人
[1:46:29] 月光男孩
2016年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Longest Ride(最长的旅程)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Judy(朱迪)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme