Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Monsters University(怪兽电力公司02)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Monsters University(怪兽电力公司02)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:怪兽电力公司02
英文名称:Monsters University
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:59] *The neck bone’s connected* *脖子上面*
[01:01] *To the head bone* *连着头啊*
[01:02] *The head bone’s connected to the horn bone* *头骨上面 连着角骨*
[01:05] *The horn bone’s right above the wing bones* *角角就在 翅膀之上*
[01:13] – I scared you! – No, you didn’t. – 我吓到你了吧 – 才没呢
[01:15] Okay! Remember our field trip rules, everyone. 好的 大家记住我们的实地考察规矩啊
[01:17] No pushing, no biting, and no fire breathing! 不准推挤 不准咬人 不准喷火
[01:20] What did I just say? 我不是才说过吗
[01:22] Eighteen, nineteen… 十八 十九
[01:23] Okay, we’re missing one. Who are we missing? 少了一个 是谁啊
[01:27] Mike Wazowski Mike Wazowski.
[01:30] Thanks, Joe. 谢谢啊 Joe
[01:31] Good luck finishing your crossword puzzle. 祝你完成填字游戏
[01:33] – Sorry, Michael. I didn’t see you. – That’s okay. – 抱歉 Michael 我刚刚没看到你 – 没事
[01:36] When I was on the bus, I found a nickel! 我在校巴上找到了一个五分硬币
[01:39] I wish I had pockets. 我要是有口袋就好了
[01:41] Okay, everyone, partner up. Get your field trip buddy. 大家找到你的考察搭档
[01:45] Jeremy! You and me? Okay, no biggie. Jeremy 你和我一起吗 好吧 没事
[01:48] Hailey? No? Pairing up with Claire? Hailey 也不吗 你和Claire一起吗
[01:51] Great choice. She’s a good egg. 不错 她是个好蛋蛋
[01:52] Russell Russell.
[01:54] Mike? Wazowski? 我是Mike 记得Wazowski吗
[01:57] We car-pool? 我们拼车上学
[01:59] – We’re cousins. – Hey! – 我们是表兄弟啊 – 嘿
[02:01] Okay. Good catching up. 好吧 聊得挺开心
[02:03] Well, Michael, it looks like it’s you and me again. Michael 看来又是我们一组咯
[02:12] Come on, Karen. We’re falling behind. 快点 Karen 我们落后了
[02:14] Please don’t call me Karen. 请别叫我Karen
[02:21] Now, stay close together. 大家不要走散
[02:23] We’re entering a very dangerous area. 我们正进入一个很危险的区域
[02:26] Welcome to the Scare Floor. 欢迎来到 惊吓部门
[02:33] This is where we collect the Scream Energy 这是我们收集尖叫能量
[02:36] to power our whole world. 来给我们怪物世界供电的地方
[02:38] And can anyone tell me whose job it is to go get that scream? 有谁能告诉我是谁负责收集尖叫的呢
[02:41] – Scarers! – That’s right! – 惊吓专员 – 没错
[02:43] Now, which one of you can give me the scariest roar? 你们谁可以发出一声最吓人的咆哮呢
[02:46] Me, me, me! 我 我 我
[02:47] Sir! Right here! Little green guy, two o’clock! 先生 这里 绿色小不点 两点钟方向
[02:51] No, it’s like this. 就像这样
[02:53] Hey, guys, watch this one. 大家 瞧好了
[02:54] Hey, I got a really good… 我可以发出非常
[03:12] Whoa. 哇
[03:15] Well, hey there, kids. Are you on a tour with your school? 孩子们 你们是在参观吗
[03:18] – Yeah! – Yes. – 是啊 – 是的
[03:19] We’re here to learn about 我们来这儿学习
[03:19] Scream Energy and what it takes to be a Scarer. 尖叫能量的知识和如何成为一名惊吓专员
[03:23] Well, hey, you’re in luck, because I just happen to be a Scarer. 你们走运了 我碰巧就是一个惊吓专员
[03:27] I learned everything I know from my school, 我从我的学校学到了所有知识
[03:29] Monsters University. 怪兽大学
[03:31] – Whoa. – It’s the best Scaring School there is. – 哇 – 那是世界上最好的惊吓学校
[03:34] You wish! Fear Tech’s the best. 做梦吧 恐惧科技大学才是最好的
[03:36] Okay. You guys watch us 你们看好了
[03:38] and tell me which school’s the best. All right? 然后告诉我哪所学校最好 好吗
[03:40] MU is. 是怪兽大学
[03:44] Let’s go, everybody! 开工吧 各位
[03:46] West coast coming online. 西海岸正在上线
[03:47] Scarers coming out. 惊吓专员即将出场
[03:49] Oops. Stop right there. 别往前走了
[03:51] Don’t cross over that safety line. 别越过了安全线
[03:53] Human children are extremely toxic. 人类孩子是有剧毒的
[03:56] Look at that! 快看
[03:58] Whoa! Hey, guys, watch the eye! Ow! 大家小心点 小心我眼睛啊 嗷
[04:01] Look at that! It’s amazing! 看那里 太棒了
[04:02] I know! 是啊
[04:04] Excuse me. Fellas. 麻烦让一让
[04:05] How about we do tallest in the back? 按身高排队好不好
[04:09] Look, he’s going to do a real Scare! 看 他要开始展示惊吓功力了
[04:14] – Cool. I want to be a Scarer. – Yeah. Me, too. – 太酷了 我想成为一名惊吓专员 – 我也是
[04:17] Come on, guys. I want to see. 大家让让啊 我也想看
[04:18] Out of the way, Wazowski. You don’t belong on a Scare Floor. 走开点 Wazowski 你不属于这里
[04:31] Brian! Do not step over the line. Brian 别越过安全线
[04:34] Mrs. Graves, Michael went over the line. Graves老师 Michael越过了安全线呀
[04:39] Michael Michael!
[05:15] See? I told you. He’s fine. 瞧 我说了 他没事的
[05:18] Well, I thought I heard something. 好吧 我以为我听到点啥了
[05:45] What? 啥
[05:50] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[05:52] You could have gotten hurt! 你会受伤的
[05:55] I don’t understand how this could happen! 我没法理解怎么会发生这种事
[05:59] That was real dangerous, kid. 刚刚太危险了 孩子
[06:01] I didn’t even know you were in there. 我都不知道你刚才在里面
[06:06] Wow. I didn’t even know you were in there. 哇 我居然都没发现你刚才在里面
[06:11] Not bad, kid. 不错嘛 小屁孩
[06:15] Michael, what do you have to say for yourself? Michael 你还有什么要解释的
[06:19] How do I become a Scarer? 我怎样才能成为一名惊吓专员
[07:13] Monsters University! Anybody getting off? 怪兽大学 有人下吗
[07:18] Well, everyone, I don’t mean to get emotional, 各位 我不是故意要感人肺腑
[07:20] but everything in my life has led to this moment. 但我生命中的一切都是为了这一刻
[07:23] Let it not be just the beginning of my dream 希望此刻不仅仅是我梦想的起点
[07:25] but the beginning of all of our dreams. 更是大家梦想的起点
[07:27] Gladys, promise me you’ll keep auditioning. Gladys 答应我一定要继续试镜
[07:29] Marie, Mr. Right is out there somewhere. Marie 你的真命天子总会到来的
[07:31] Phil, keep using the ointment till that thing goes away. Phil 要坚持涂药膏直至病彻底根除啊
[07:33] I wish you all the best. Thank you all so much! 祝你们一切顺利 感激不尽
[07:40] I’m welling up with tears. Now, get off. 我都热泪盈眶了 快滚下车
[08:12] Hello. How are you doing? 你好吗
[08:31] Stroke! Stroke! 用力划 用力划
[08:33] Come on, put all you have into it! 全身心投入
[08:35] Stroke! Stroke! 用力划 用力划
[08:39] Okay! First thing on my list, 好的 第一件事
[08:40] get registered. 注册入学
[08:42] Hey there, freshman. I’m Jay the R.A., 新生 我是Jay 新生辅导员
[08:44] and I’m here to say that registration is thataway! 我是来告诉你注册处往那边走
[08:47] – Okay, Jay. – Have a great first day. – 好的 Jay – 开学愉快啊
[08:50] Hey, I’m Kay! Here’s your orientation packet. 我叫Kay 这是你的入学指南
[08:53] – Thanks, Kay. – You can drop your bags off here – 多谢你 Kay – 你可以把包放在这里
[08:55] and get your picture taken with Trey. 让Trey给你照张相
[08:57] – Say hooray! – Hooray! – 说万岁 – 万岁
[08:59] I can’t believe it. 难以置信啊
[09:01] I’m officially a college student! 我正式成为一名大学生了
[09:04] Okay, everyone, I’m Fay, 各位 我是Fay
[09:06] and I’ll be giving you your orientation tour on this perfect day! 在这阳光灿烂的一天将由我来带领你们参观校园
[09:14] Here are the labs where students learn 这里是供学生学习设计
[09:16] to design and build the doors to the Human World. 并建造通往人类世界之门的实验室
[09:25] Looks like the professor is about to test a door! 看上去教授要准备测试一扇门了
[09:36] The MU cafeteria serves a full buffet, three meals a day. 怪兽大学的自助餐厅供应一日三餐
[09:41] I personally believe we have some of the best chefs in the world. 我个人认为这里有着几位世界上最好的厨师
[09:46] – Yeah! – Yeah! – 太棒了 – 太棒了
[09:49] The campus offers a wide variety of majors, 怪兽大学有多种多样的专业
[09:51] but the crown jewel of MU is the Scaring School. 但其中的王牌就是惊吓学院了
[10:10] Welcome to the Debate Team. We’re happy to have you. 欢迎加入辩论队
[10:12] I disagree for the following reasons. 我反对的理由如下
[10:14] True happiness is a theoretical construct… 真正的幸福是理论上的概念
[10:16] Hey there! Keep your eye on the sky at the Astronomy Club! 在航天社 请一直仰望天空
[10:26] Hey, hey, hey! Come join the Improv Club. 快来加入即兴表演俱乐部
[10:27] You’ll wish you were a… Never… Always… 你将会希望你从不是 总是
[10:30] Ah, dang it! 该死
[10:31] MU’s Greek Council. We sponsor the annual Scare Games. 怪兽大学希腊协会 我们主办一年一度的惊吓大赛
[10:35] The Scare what now? 惊吓什么
[10:37] The Scare Games! A super-intense Scaring competition! 惊吓大赛 超级紧张刺激的惊吓大赛
[10:40] They’re crazy dangerous, so anything could happen. 超级危险 所以什么都可能发生
[10:43] A bunch of guys went to the hospital last year! 去年好多人都进医院了
[10:46] – You could totally die. – And it’s worth it. – 你很可能会死 – 而且很值得
[10:49] You get a chance to prove that you are the best! 你将有机会证明你是最棒的
[10:52] Cool. 厉害
[10:54] Wazowski, Room 319. Wazowski 319号宿舍
[10:57] You know, your roommate is a Scaring major, too. 你的室友也是惊吓专业的
[11:01] “Hello, I’m your roommate.” Oh, that’s too bland. “你好 我是你室友” 太平淡了
[11:03] Don’t force it. Just let it happen. 别太做作 自然一点
[11:05] Your lifelong best friend is right behind this door. 你的一生挚友就在这扇门后
[11:16] Hey there. I’m your roomie. 你好啊 我是你室友
[11:18] Name’s Randy Boggs. Scaring major. 我叫Randy Boggs 惊吓专业
[11:20] Mike Wazowski, Scaring major. Mike Wazowski 也是惊吓专业
[11:23] I can tell we’re going to be best chums, Mike. 我敢保证我们会成为好友 Mike
[11:25] Take whichever bed you want. I wanted you to have first dibs. 你选床吧 我想让你先选
[11:29] You just disappeared. 你竟然消失了
[11:31] Sorry. If I do that in Scaring class, I’ll be a joke. 不好意思 如果我在惊吓课堂上这么干 肯定会成为笑柄
[11:34] No, it’s totally great. You got to use it. 不会 这很厉害啊 你得用上这招
[11:37] – Really? – Yeah, but lose the glasses. – 真的吗 – 是啊 但是不要戴眼镜
[11:38] They give it away. 把你给暴露了
[11:49] Okay! 好了
[11:50] Unpack. Check. Hang posters. Check. 收拾行李 完成 挂海报 完成
[11:53] Now I just need to ace my classes, graduate with honors, 现在我要做的只有功课全优 光荣毕业
[11:55] and become the greatest Scarer ever. 成为史上最佳惊吓专员
[11:57] Boy, I wish I had your confidence, Mike. 我希望能跟你一样自信 Mike
[11:59] Aren’t you even a little nervous? 难道你一点都不紧张吗
[12:01] Actually, no. 还真不会
[12:04] I’ve been waiting for this my whole life. 我一辈子都在等待这个时刻
[12:09] I just can’t wait to get started. 我都迫不及待了
[12:27] Oh, man! I can’t be late on the first day! 天啊 我可不能第一天就迟到
[12:58] Wow. 哇
[13:16] You got to be kidding me. 这是在逗我吧
[13:18] I’m so nervous! 好紧张
[13:20] Relax. It will be fine. 放松点 没事的
[13:21] Good morning, students. 早上好 同学们
[13:23] Welcome to Scaring 101. 欢迎来到惊吓基础课
[13:25] I am Professor Knight. 我是Knight教授
[13:27] Now I’m sure all of you were the scariest monster in your town. 我相信你们都是当地最吓人的怪物
[13:31] Well, bad news, kids. You’re in my town now, 坏消息 孩子们 这里是我的地盘
[13:34] and I do not scare easily. 我可不容易被吓到
[13:48] Dean Hardscrabble. This is a pleasant surprise. Hardscrabble院长 您的大驾光临真是令人惊喜
[13:54] She’s a legend. 她是个传奇人物
[13:55] She broke the all-time Scare Record 她打破了历史尖叫记录
[13:56] with the scream in that very can! 就是那个尖叫罐
[14:00] I don’t mean to interrupt. 我无意打断
[14:02] I just thought I’d drop by 只是想顺路过来
[14:04] to see the terrifying faces joining my program. 看看这些加入我们学院的吓人新面孔
[14:08] Well, I’m sure my students would love to hear 我相信学生们会很高兴听您
[14:11] a few words of inspiration. 讲几句鼓励的话
[14:13] Inspiration? Very well. 鼓励 很好
[14:18] Scariness is the true measure of a monster. 吓人程度是一个怪物的真正衡量标准
[14:23] If you’re not scary 如果你不吓人
[14:25] what kind of a monster are you? 你算哪门子怪物
[14:30] It’s my job to make great students greater, 我的任务是让优秀的学生变得更优秀
[14:34] not make mediocre students less mediocre. 不是让平庸的学生变得不那么平庸
[14:39] That is why at the end 这就是为什么
[14:40] of the semester there will be a final exam. 学期结束会有期末考试
[14:44] Fail that exam and you are out of the Scaring program. 考试不过将被逐出惊吓学院
[14:52] So, I should hope you’re all properly inspired. 我希望你们受到了想要的鼓励
[15:03] All right. All right. 好了 好了
[15:05] Who can tell me the properties of an effective roar? 谁能告诉我有效的咆哮包含哪几个元素
[15:10] Yes? 你说
[15:11] There are actually five. 有五个
[15:13] Those include the roar’s resonance, 包括咆哮共振
[15:16] the duration of the roar, and the… 咆哮时长 还有
[15:22] Whoops. Sorry. 不好意思
[15:24] I heard someone say “Roar,” So I just kind of went for it. 我听到有人说咆哮 我就亮了一手
[15:27] Oh, excuse me, sorry. 麻烦让一下 不好意思
[15:28] I didn’t mean to scare you there. Hey, how you doing? 我刚刚不是故意吓人的 你好吗
[15:31] Very impressive, Mister… 表现很好啊 你的名字是
[15:33] Sullivan Jimmy Sullivan Sullivan. Jimmy Sullivan.
[15:35] Sullivan Sullivan.
[15:36] Like Bill Sullivan, the Scarer? 是惊吓专员Bill Sullivan那个Sullivan吗
[15:38] Yeah. He’s my dad. 是的 他是我父亲
[15:40] He’s a Sullivan! 他是Sullivan家的
[15:42] I should have known. I expect big things from you. 我早该猜出来的 期待你的表现
[15:46] Well, you won’t be disappointed. 你不会失望的
[15:49] I’m sorry. Should I keep going? 不好意思 我要继续吗
[15:51] No, no. Mr. Sullivan’s covered it. 不用了 Sullivan同学已经展示了
[15:56] Everyone take out your Scaring textbooks 大家拿出你们的惊吓课本
[15:59] and open them to chapter one. 翻到第一章
[16:01] Hey, bub. Can I borrow a pencil? 兄弟 可以借支铅笔不
[16:03] I forgot all my stuff. 我的东西都忘带了
[16:04] All right. Yes. There we go. That will get it. 好的 对 真舒服 对了
[16:08] Yeah. 爽啊
[16:10] Come on, Mike. It’s a fraternity and sorority party. 来嘛 Mike 是兄弟会和姐妹会的派对
[16:13] We have to go! 我们一定要去啊
[16:14] If we flunk that Scaring final, we are done. 如果我们期末考砸了 我们就完了
[16:17] I’m not taking any chances. 我才不冒这个险
[16:19] You’ve got the whole semester to study, 你有一整个学期的时间来学习
[16:20] but this might be our only 但这可能是我们唯一一次
[16:21] chance to get in good with the cool kids. 跟校园红人来往的机会
[16:24] That’s why I made these cupcakes. 这也是我做这些小蛋糕的原因
[16:26] That could have been embarrassing. 差点就尴尬了
[16:27] When I’m a Scarer, life will be a nonstop party. 等我成为了惊吓专员 人生就是一场永无休止的派对
[16:30] Stay out of trouble, wild man. 别惹事哦 毛小子
[16:32] Wild man. 毛小子
[16:46] What the… 这是
[16:50] Archie Archie!
[16:54] Hey! What are you… 喂 你在
[16:56] Wait… You’re shushing me? Hey! Hey! You can’t… 慢着 你竟然嘘我 喂 喂 你不能
[17:00] – Where did he go? – He’s dead meat. – 他去哪儿了 – 他死定了
[17:01] – That guy’s in big trouble. – Yeah, he is. – 他麻烦大了 – 就是
[17:04] Hey, guys! Over here! 大伙们 在这儿呢
[17:07] Fear Tech dummies. 恐惧科技大学的呆瓜
[17:11] – Sorry about that, buddy. – Why are you in my room? – 很抱歉啊 – 你干嘛要爬进我的房间
[17:13] Your room? This is my… 你的房间 这是我的
[17:15] This is not my room. 这不是我的房间
[17:17] Archie! Come here, boy. Archie 快过来 乖
[17:19] Archie Archie?
[17:20] Archie the Scare Pig. He’s Fear Tech’s mascot. Archie惊吓猪 是恐惧科技大学的吉祥物
[17:22] Why is it here? 它为什么在这儿
[17:23] I stole it. Going to take it to the RORs. 我偷来的 打算把它带去ROR
[17:26] The what? 什么
[17:27] Roar Omega Roar. The top fraternity on campus. 狂吼终结者 学校最顶尖的兄弟会
[17:30] They only accept the highly elite. 他们只接收精英
[17:33] Okay, I’ll lift the bed, you grab the pig. 好的 我把床抬起来 你来抓猪
[17:35] – Ready? One, two, three. – What? No, no… What… – 准备好了吗 一 二 三 – 啥 不 不
[17:37] That’s it. Don’t let go. 就是它 别松手
[17:38] Careful. He’s a biter. 小心点 它喜欢咬人
[17:41] Whoa! Whoa, hey… Whoa! 哇 哇 嘿 哇
[17:46] I got him! 我来抓
[17:52] That was awesome! 爽翻了
[17:53] What am I doing? James P. Sullivan. 你瞧我这人 James P. Sullivan
[17:57] Mike Wazowski Mike Wazowski.
[17:59] Listen, it was quite delightful meeting you 很高兴认识你
[18:00] and whatever that is, 和那玩意儿
[18:01] but if you don’t mind, I have to study my Scaring. 如果你不介意 我得学习惊吓了
[18:04] You don’t need to study Scaring. You just do it. 你不需要学习惊吓 你直接吓人就得了
[18:06] Really? I think there’s a little more to it than that. 真的吗 我认为可不止如此
[18:09] But, hey, thanks for stopping by. 但是 多谢你来访
[18:11] Let go of that! 放开那个
[18:14] – My hat! – My pig! – 我的帽子 – 我的猪
[18:19] Hey! Come here! 喂 过来
[18:20] Hey! 喂
[18:23] Catch it! 抓住它
[18:25] Come back here! 过来这里
[18:27] Yeah! 对
[18:28] Ride it to frat row! 把它骑到兄弟会大街去
[18:32] *Tentacles and serpent’s wings, they* *触须怪物和毒蛇的翅膀 他们*
[18:35] Hey! 喂
[18:52] Go, go, go! 走 走 走
[18:54] Hey… 喂
[18:55] Come on! Hey! 来吧
[18:57] Cupcake? 小蛋糕
[19:21] Got it! 抓住了
[19:27] Fear Tech’s mascot! MU rules! 恐惧科技大学的吉祥物 怪兽大学最牛
[19:35] M-u! M-u! M-u! 怪兽大学 怪兽大学 怪兽大学
[19:38] Did you see him catch that pig? 你看到他怎样抓那只猪了吗
[19:40] You are Jaws Theta Chi material, freshman. 你很适合加入大白鲨兄弟会 小兄弟
[19:43] Thanks. I don’t know… 多谢 我也不知道
[19:44] No, no, no. He’s an Omega Howl guy. 别乱讲 他是嚎叫兄弟会的人
[19:46] – Back off. We saw him first. – No way. We did! – 滚开点 我们先发现他的 – 不可能 我们先
[19:48] I’ll take it from here, gentlemen. 接下来该我了 先生们
[19:51] Johnny Worthington, president of Roar Omega Roar. 我叫Johnny Worthington 咆哮终结者的主席
[19:55] What’s your name, big blue? 你叫什么名字 大蓝毛
[19:56] Jimmy Sullivan. Friends call me Sulley. Jimmy Sullivan 朋友们都叫我Sulley
[19:58] This guy’s a Sullivan? Like the famous Sullivan? 他是Sullivan家的 就是那个有名的Sullivan
[20:01] I can’t believe it! That is crazy! 我不敢相信 太厉害了
[20:03] – Chet, calm down. – I’m sorry. – Chet 冷静 – 不好意思
[20:04] Sulley, any freshman with the guts to pull off a stunt like that Sulley 任何一个够胆量上演如此好戏的新人
[20:07] has got “Future Scarer” Written all over him. 充满着成为未来惊吓专员的潜力
[20:10] Hey, did you see me ride the pig? That took guts. 你看到我骑那只猪了吗 那也挺需要胆量的
[20:13] Slow down, squirt. This party is for Scare students only. 干嘛呀 小皮球 这个派对只让惊吓学院的学生参加
[20:16] Sorry, killer, but you might want to hang out 不好意思 小帅哥 也许你更适合
[20:18] with someone a little more your speed. 去和那些跟你水平差不多的人玩
[20:20] They look fun! 他们看上去挺有趣的
[20:22] Hey there. Want to join Oozma Kappa? 想加入OK会吗
[20:25] We have cake. 我们有蛋糕哦
[20:29] Go crazy. 去乐吧
[20:31] Is that a joke? 这是在逗我吗
[20:33] Sulley, talk to your friend. Sulley 跟你朋友谈谈吧
[20:36] He’s not really my friend, but sure. 他其实不是我朋友 但是没问题
[20:38] You heard him. This is a party for Scare students. 你到听他说的了 这是给惊吓专业学生开的派对
[20:40] I am a Scare student. 我是惊吓专业的
[20:42] I mean for Scare students who actually, 我是说 是给那些真的
[20:44] you know, have a chance. 有机会成功的惊吓专业学生
[20:46] Aw, snap! 致命一击
[20:49] My chances are just as good as yours. 我的机会跟你的一样
[20:51] You’re not even in the same league with me. 你和我根本就不是一个层次的
[20:54] Just wait, hotshot. 走着瞧吧 大人物
[20:55] I’m going to scare circles around you this year. 我今年要让你看到我的厉害
[20:57] Okay. I’d like to see that. 好吧 我还真想看看
[21:00] Don’t worry. You will. 别担心 你会看到的
[21:08] Ready position. 准备
[21:10] Common crouch. 正常伏屈姿势
[21:11] I want to see matted fur and yellow teeth. Basic snarl. 我要看到杂乱的毛发和带渍的牙齿 低声咆哮
[21:16] Show me some slobber. 来点口水
[21:18] Drool is a tool, kids. Use it. 口水就是武器 好好利用
[21:21] Now here is a monster who looks like a Scarer. 这才是一个像是惊吓专员的怪物
[21:24] You want a hope of passing this class, you better eat, 如果你想通过考试 最好吓人地吃饭
[21:27] breathe, and sleep Scaring. 吓人地呼吸 吓人地睡觉
[21:56] Yeah! 赢了
[21:58] Give me another one. 再来一个
[21:59] – Fear of spiders. – Arachnophobia. – 害怕蜘蛛的 – 蜘蛛恐惧症
[22:00] – Fear of thunder. – Keraunophobia. – 害怕雷的 – 雷电恐惧症
[22:02] – Fear of chopsticks! – Consecotaleophobia. – 害怕筷子的 – 筷子恐惧症
[22:04] What is this, kindergarten? Give me a hard one. 这是干嘛 幼儿园水平吗 给我来个难点的
[22:07] Go Monsters U! You know what to do! 怪兽大学勇敢拼 我们知道你最行
[22:19] The answer is C, fangs. 答案是C 尖牙
[22:21] Well done, Mr. Wazowski. 不错啊 Wazowski同学
[22:22] – A bowl of spiders! – Correct! – 一碗蜘蛛 – 正确
[22:24] – A clown running in the dark! – Right again. – 暗夜中奔跑的小丑 – 又对了
[22:26] Warts, boils, and moles, in that order. 疣 疖 痣 这个顺序
[22:28] Outstanding! 很出色
[23:20] Ogre slump. 魔怪消沉
[23:22] Zombie snarl. 僵尸低吼
[23:23] Dominant silverback gorilla. 霸王银背猩猩
[23:26] That is some remarkable improvement, Michael. 进步很大啊 Michael
[23:30] One frightening face does not a Scarer make, Mr. Sullivan. 老是一个吓人表情可成不了惊吓专员 Sullivan同学
[23:48] A Tauntaun Grimace with Extra Slobber. 超多口水的Tauntaun鬼脸
[23:50] – You got it! – That’s what I’m saying. – 对了 – 我就说嘛
[23:52] I am going to wipe the floor with that little know-it-all. 我要给那个自以为是的百事通点颜色看看
[23:55] Yes, you are, big blue. 你会的 大蓝毛
[23:57] Hey, wait. What are you guys… 等等 你们
[23:59] It’s just a precaution. 这只是个警告
[24:00] RORs are the best Scarers on campus, Sullivan. ROR是学校里面最厉害的惊吓怪物 Sullivan
[24:02] Can’t have a member getting shown up by a beach ball. 可不能有被一个沙滩皮球打败的成员
[24:05] I am on a roll. 我真是势如破竹啊
[24:06] I’m going to destroy that guy. 我要毁了他
[24:08] Well, then you’ll get this back right away. 那你立刻可以拿回这件外套
[24:10] It’s time to start delivering on that Sullivan name. 是时候展示展示Sullivan的家传本事了
[24:16] Today’s final will judge your ability to assess a child’s fear 今天的期末考试将会考察你们分析孩子的恐惧的能力
[24:20] and perform the appropriate Scare in the Scare Simulator. 并且在惊吓模拟器中演示合适的惊吓
[24:30] The Child Sensitivity Level will be raised 孩子的敏感度会从
[24:32] from Bed-wetter to Heavy Sleeper, 尿床级达到重度睡眠级
[24:35] so give it everything you’ve got. 拿出你们所有的本事吧
[24:38] Dean Hardscrabble is with us this morning Hardscrabble院长今天也在场
[24:41] to see who will be moving on in the Scaring program 看看谁能继续在惊吓学院学习
[24:43] and who will not. 谁会被淘汰
[24:50] Let’s get started. 现在开始吧
[24:52] I am a five-year-old girl afraid of spiders and Santa Claus. 我是一个害怕蜘蛛和圣诞老人的五岁女孩
[24:57] Which Scare do you use? 你会用哪种惊吓手段
[25:05] That’s a Seasonal Creep and Crawl. 季节性的缓慢爬行
[25:07] Demonstrate. 演示吧
[25:16] Results will be posted outside my office. Next. 成绩将会在我办公室外公布 下一个
[25:19] Focus. 专注
[25:22] Johnson, Crackle and Howl. Yes! 强森式爆裂和嚎叫 对了
[25:39] Hey. Do you mind? 介意捡起来吗
[25:42] Don’t mind at all. 完全不介意
[25:46] Come on, Mike. Let’s just move. 来吧 Mike 我们换个地方算了
[25:52] Stay out of my way. 滚开点
[25:53] Unlike you, I had to work hard to get into the Scare program. 不像你 我得努力学习才能进入惊吓学院
[25:58] That’s because you don’t belong here. 那是因为你不属于这里
[26:10] That’s what I thought. 不出所料
[27:14] I’m so sorry. 很对不起
[27:15] It was an accident. 这是意外
[27:18] What? This? 什么 这个吗
[27:20] My one souvenir from a lifetime of Scaring? 我一生惊吓事业仅有的纪念品吗
[27:24] Accidents happen, don’t they. 意外时有发生 不是吗
[27:27] The important thing is no one got hurt. 重要的是 没人受伤
[27:32] You’re taking this remarkably well. 您真是宽容大度
[27:34] Now, let’s continue the exams. 考试继续
[27:36] Mr. Wazowski, I’m a five-year-old girl Wazowski同学 我是一个五岁女孩
[27:40] on a farm in Kansas afraid of lightning. 住在堪萨斯州农场 害怕闪电
[27:42] Which Scare do you use? 你会用哪一种惊吓手段
[27:45] Shouldn’t I go up on the… 我不是应该要去
[27:46] Which Scare do you use? 你会用哪一种惊吓手段
[27:49] That is a Shadow Approach with a Crackle Holler. 我会用 影子跟踪和爆裂喊叫
[27:52] Demonstrate. 演示吧
[27:55] – Stop. Thank you. – But I didn’t get to… – 停下来 谢谢你 – 但是我还没有
[27:57] I’ve seen enough. 我已经知道了
[28:00] I’m a seven-year-old boy… 我是一个七岁的男孩
[28:04] I wasn’t finished. 我还没说完
[28:05] I don’t need to know any of that stuff to scare. 我不需要知道那些东西来吓人
[28:08] That “Stuff” would’ve informed you 那些”东西”会告诉你
[28:11] that this particular child is afraid of snakes. 这个孩子怕的是蛇
[28:14] So a roar wouldn’t make him scream, it would make him cry, 所以 咆哮不会让他尖叫 只会把他吓哭
[28:17] alerting his parents, exposing the monster world, 惊醒他的父母 暴露怪物世界
[28:20] destroying life as we know it, 摧毁我们现在的生活
[28:22] and of course we can’t have that. 我们当然不想这个发生了
[28:23] So I’m afraid I cannot recommend that you continue 所以 恐怕我不能让你继续
[28:26] in the Scaring program. Good day. 待在惊吓学院了 慢走
[28:28] Wait, what? But I’m a Sullivan. 等等 什么 可我是Sullivan家的
[28:31] Well then, I’m sure your family will be very disappointed. 那么 我肯定你家族会非常失望的
[28:50] And, Mr. Wazowski, what you lack is something Wazowski同学 你所缺失的
[28:54] that cannot be taught. 是没法教会的东西
[28:57] You’re not scary. 你不吓人
[29:00] You will not be continuing in the Scaring program. 你也不能继续待在惊吓学院里了
[29:05] Please. Let me try the simulator. I’ll surprise you. 求你了 让我进入模拟器 我会让你惊喜的
[29:08] Surprise me? I doubt that very much. 让我惊喜 我非常怀疑
[29:24] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[29:27] I hope everyone had a pleasant break. 我希望每个人的假期都很愉快
[29:31] Some say that a career as a scream-can designer is boring, 有人说做尖叫收集罐的设计师很无聊
[29:35] unchallenging, a waste of a monster’s potential. 没有挑战性 浪费怪物的潜力
[29:43] Open your textbooks to chapter three. 翻到课本的第三章
[29:46] We will now plunge into the rich history of scream-can design. 让我们一起游弋到尖叫收集罐设计的历史长河中去
[30:37] Out of my way! 走开
[30:39] Coming through! Sorry. 借过 抱歉
[30:42] Welcome to this year’s Greek Scare Games kickoff. 欢迎来到今年的希腊惊吓大赛开幕式
[30:46] The Scare Games! Yeah! 惊吓大赛 耶
[30:50] Okay, relax. 好了 放松一点
[30:52] We have a special guest, the founder of the games, 我们有一位特殊来宾 大赛的创始人
[30:56] Dean Hardscrabble. Hardscrabble院长
[31:00] Good afternoon. 下午好
[31:02] As a student, I created these games as a friendly competition, 作为一个学生 我创办这个大赛是为了友好竞争
[31:08] but be prepared. 但是 做好准备
[31:10] To take home the trophy, 想要把奖杯带回家
[31:11] you must be the most fearsome monsters on campus. 你必须成为校园里面最吓人的怪物
[31:16] So good luck, and may the best monsters win. 各位好运 愿最厉害的怪物胜利
[31:20] All right, everybody. 好了 各位
[31:21] We’re closing down sign-ups, so we’ll see you all… 现在报名截止 我们等到
[31:24] Wait! 慢着
[31:27] I’m signing up! 我要报名
[31:30] What? 什么
[31:33] You have to be in a fraternity to compete. 你必须以某个兄弟会的名义才能参赛
[31:35] Behold the next winning fraternity of the Scare Games, 注意了 下一个将要在惊吓大赛中获胜的兄弟会
[31:39] the brothers, my brothers, of Oozma Kappa! 兄弟们 我的兄弟们 OK会
[31:45] Hi. 大家好
[31:48] Mr. Wazowski, what are you doing? Wazowski同学 你在干嘛
[31:50] You just said the winners are the most fearsome monsters on campus. 你刚说了胜利者是校园里最吓人的怪物
[31:53] If I win, it means you kicked out the best Scarer 如果我赢了 那就意味着你赶走了整个学校
[31:56] in the whole school. 最厉害的惊吓怪物
[31:58] That won’t happen. 那是不可能的
[31:59] How about a little wager? 我们打赌怎么样
[32:01] If I win, you let me back in the Scaring program. 如果我赢了 你让我回到惊吓学院里
[32:06] And what would that prove? 那又能证明什么呢
[32:09] That you were wrong. 证明你错了
[32:14] Very well. 很好
[32:15] If you win, I will let your entire team into the Scare program. 如果你赢了 我让你全队都进入惊吓学院
[32:22] But if you lose, 但是如果你输了
[32:25] you will leave Monsters University. 你就要离开怪兽大学
[32:31] Deal. 成交
[32:32] Now all you need to do is find enough members to compete. 现在你要做的就是找齐足够参赛的人数
[32:36] We need six guys, right? 我们不是只要6个人吗
[32:37] Sorry, chief 对不起 伙计
[32:38] We count bodies, not heads. That dude counts as one. 我们算的是身子 不是头 那家伙只能算一个
[32:43] Anybody else want to join our team? Anyone at all? 还有谁想要加入我们队吗 谁都可以
[32:45] Excuse me. Sorry. I’m late. 不好意思 对不起 我来晚了
[32:47] – Can I squeeze by you? – Randy! – 能让我挤过去吗 – Randy
[32:48] Randy, thank goodness. I need you on my team. Randy 谢天谢地 我需要你来我们队
[32:50] Sorry. I’m already on a team. 对不起 我已经加入了一个队伍
[32:53] Boggs Boggs.
[32:54] I’m finally in with the cool kids, Mike. 我总算和校园红人混一起了 Mike
[32:56] Don’t blow this for me. 别把这搞砸了
[32:59] Do the thing. 秀一下
[33:01] Where did he go? 他去哪了
[33:03] Please, anybody. 还有人吗
[33:04] I need one more monster. Just one more! 我还需要一个怪物 一个就够了
[33:07] Yeah, sorry. Doesn’t look good. 不好意思 看起来不行啊
[33:09] We have to move on. Your team doesn’t qualify. 我们必须要继续了 你的队伍不够格
[33:11] Yes, it does! 谁说不够格的
[33:14] The star player has just arrived. 明星选手在此
[33:16] No way! Someone else! Please! Anyone else. 不行 还有别人吗 求你们了 谁都可以
[33:19] We’re shutting down sign-ups, okay? Is he on your team or not? 我们要截止报名了 他到底是不是你们队的
[33:25] Come on! Let’s go! 得了吧 走吧
[33:28] Fine! Yes, he’s on my team. 好吧 他是我们队的
[33:31] Good luck. 好运
[33:35] All right, Wazowski, what’s the plan? 好了 Wazowski 计划是什么
[33:42] This is a fraternity house? 这就是个兄弟会之家吗
[33:44] Hey there, teammateys! Come on aboard! 队员们 上船吧
[33:49] As the president of Oozma Kappa, 作为OK会的主席
[33:51] it is my honor to welcome you to your new home. 欢迎你们加入这个大家庭
[33:55] We call this room “Party Central.” 我们把房间叫做”派对中心”
[33:57] Technically, we haven’t actually had a party here yet. 事实上 我们从没有开过派对
[34:00] But when we do, we’ll be ready! 但是如果要开的话 我们时刻准备着
[34:09] The hot cocoa train is coming through! 热可可火车来咯
[34:13] Next stop… You! 下一站 你
[34:15] I would like to start us off first by… 我觉得我们首先还是
[34:17] So, you guys are Scaring majors? 你们都是惊吓专业的
[34:20] We were! None of us lasted very long. 曾经是 我们都没能坚持多久
[34:23] I guess we just weren’t what old Hardscrabble was looking for. 估计我们都不是Hardscrabble院长想要的学生
[34:26] Don Carlton, mature student. Don Carlton 成人学生
[34:29] Thirty years in the textile industry 在纺织业摸爬滚打13年之后
[34:32] and then old dandy Don got downsized. 老花美男Don被裁了
[34:34] Figured I could throw myself a pity party, 想着给自己开一个安慰派对
[34:36] or go back to school and learn the computers. 或者回学校学习计算机
[34:38] Hello. I’m Terry with a “Y”… 你好 我是Y结尾的Terry
[34:40] And I’m Terri with an “I”! I’m a dance major! 我是I结尾的Terri 舞蹈专业
[34:43] And I’m not. 而我不是
[34:44] Five, six, seven, eight! 五 六 七 八
[34:46] Seven, eight, turn! And… Why didn’t you turn? 七 八 转 你为什么不转
[34:49] Because we never agreed to do this! 因为我们从没同意过这么做
[34:51] You said this was going to be cool! 你说过这会很酷
[34:52] No one said this was gonna be cool. 没人说过这会很酷
[34:53] – Now I’m embarrassed. – Now you’re embarrassed? - 真丢脸 - 你现在才觉得丢脸
[34:55] Yes, because it’s in front of people! 是的 在这么多人面前
[34:56] You should wake up embarrassed. 你醒来就应该觉得丢脸
[34:58] Hey, hey, hey! 嘿 嘿 嘿
[34:59] I’m Art! New Age philosophy major. 我是Art 新时代哲学专业
[35:02] Excited to live with you and laugh with you, 很高兴能和你们一起生活 一起笑
[35:05] and cry with you. 一起哭
[35:08] Thought you might like to keep a dream journal. 我想你们会喜欢写梦想日记的
[35:13] Guess that leaves me. 看来只剩下我了
[35:14] My name’s Scott Squibbles. 我叫Scott Squibbles
[35:16] My friends call me Squishy. 我朋友们叫我Squishy
[35:17] I’m undeclared, unattached, 我主修未定 无牵无挂
[35:19] and unwelcome pretty much everywhere but here. 在别的地方也都不受欢迎
[35:23] Now that we’ve all been introduced, as captain of our team… 既然我们都自我介绍了 作为团队的队长
[35:26] So, basically, you guys have no Scaring experience? 所以基本上 你们都没有惊吓经历
[35:29] Not a lot! But now we’ve got you! 基本没有 但是我们有你
[35:32] You’re about the scariest fella I’ve ever seen. 你是我见过最吓人的家伙了
[35:34] Even with them pink polka dots. 即便身上全是这种粉色波点
[35:36] Thanks. 谢谢
[35:37] Actually, I think I bring the whole package. 实际上 我觉得我才是才貌双全
[35:39] Your hands are as big as my face! 你的手跟我的脸一样大
[35:41] He’s like a mountain with fur! 他像一座长满毛的大山
[35:43] Come on. I don’t even work out. 好啦 我甚至都不健身呢
[35:45] Yeah, me neither. I don’t want to get too big. 我也不 我不想变得太强壮
[35:49] We thought our dreams were over, but Mike said if we win, 我们以为梦想已经结束 但Mike说只要我们赢
[35:52] they’re letting us in the Scaring program. 我们能重回惊吓学院
[35:54] We’re going to be real Scarers! 我们能成为真正的惊吓专员
[35:56] – The best! – You betcha! - 最棒的 - 说得对
[35:58] Yeah! Right. 是的 没错
[36:02] And here’s what you’ve been waiting for, fellas. 这就是你们期待已久的
[36:04] Your very own Oozma Kappa bedroom. OK会专属卧室
[36:08] Great! We’re sharing this room? 不是吧 我们合住这间房吗
[36:11] We’ll let you guys get settled. 我们会把你们安顿好的
[36:13] Anything you need, you just give a big holler-oonie! 需要任何东西 只要大喊一声
[36:15] Okay, thanks, buddy. Are you kidding me? 好的 谢谢你 你在逗我玩吗
[36:18] Look, they don’t need to be good. 听着 他们不需要很厉害
[36:19] I’m going to carry the whole team. 我会撑起整个团队
[36:21] Really? And who’s going to carry you 真的吗 那谁撑起你呢
[36:24] Hey, if you want to go back to can design, 如果你想回去设计尖叫收集罐
[36:25] you know where the door is. 你知道怎么走
[36:29] Great. 真行啊
[36:33] Guys? 伙计们
[36:35] Anybody home? 有人在家吗
[36:43] Hello? 有人吗
[36:46] Fellas? 伙计们
[36:53] Do you pledge your souls to the Oozma Kappa brotherhood? 你愿意把你的灵魂献给OK会兄弟联盟吗
[36:58] – Do you swear to keep secret… – …all that you learn here? – 发誓保密 – 所有在这儿学到的
[37:01] No matter how horrifying? 不论多么可怕
[37:04] – Hey! – Will you take the sacred oath of the… – 喂 – 你愿意发下神圣的誓言
[37:08] – For crying out loud. – Sweetie! – 老天啊 – 宝贝儿
[37:10] Turn the lights on while you’re down here! 在地下室玩的时候把灯打开哦
[37:12] You’re going to ruin your eyes! 不然会伤到你们的眼睛
[37:14] Mom! We’re doing an initiation! 老妈 我们正在举行入会仪式
[37:17] Scary. Well, carry on. 吓人啊 请继续
[37:20] Just pretend I’m not here. 假装我不在
[37:22] This is my mom’s house. 这是我老妈的房子
[37:24] Do you promise to look out for your brothers… 你发誓会照顾你的兄弟们
[37:29] …no matter what the peril? 不论遇到何种险境
[37:33] Will you defend Oozma Kappa no matter how dangerous? 不论多危险你都会保卫OK会吗
[37:37] No matter how insurmountable the odds may be? 不论前方障碍有多难逾越
[37:41] From evils both great and small? 不论巨大还是渺小的磨难
[37:44] In the face of unending pain and… 面对无止尽的痛苦
[37:47] Forget it! You’re in. 算了 你们入会了
[37:50] Look, we know we’re no one’s first choice for a fraternity, 我们知道我们不是加入兄弟会的首选
[37:53] so it means a lot to have you here with us. 所以你们的加入对我们意义重大
[37:55] Can’t wait to start Scaring with you, brothers. 等不及要和你们一起开始吓人了 兄弟们
[38:08] Time for a celebration! 一起庆祝啦
[38:10] Grab the couch cushions, 拿些沙发靠垫
[38:11] gentlemen, because we’re building a fort! 同志们 我们要建堡垒啦
[38:15] Mom, can we stay up late tonight? 老妈 今晚我们能熬夜吗
[38:33] I know you’re a princess and I’m just a stable boy. 我知道你是公主 而我只是个马童
[38:37] Yuck! 恶心死了
[38:39] – Mom! What are you doing? – Your grubby paw was in my bed! – 妈 你在做什么 – 你的肮脏的爪子在我床上
[38:43] Were you kissing my hand? 你刚刚是在亲我的手吗
[38:46] Hahaha,No. And what about you with all your shedding? 哈哈 没有 怎么不说说你掉毛的事
[38:47] – I don’t shed. – Really. – 我不掉毛 – 真的吗
[38:50] Uh… 呃
[38:51] – Excuse me. – I just want to get my stuff. – 抱歉 – 我只是想拿我的东西
[38:52] – Would you just… – Hey. Come on! – 你能不能 – 拜托
[38:53] let me get my stuff! 让我拿我的东西
[38:58] First morning in the house. 加入兄弟会第一个早晨
[39:00] That’s going in the album! 这张要放进相册里
[39:02] – Guys! We got a letter! – A letter? – 伙计们 我们收到一封信 – 一封信
[39:05] We never get mail. 我们从没收到过信件
[39:06] – Sorry. It’s stuck. – Would you… Give me that! – 抱歉 粘住了 – 你 把它给我
[39:09] Tentacles. They’re sticky. 触须 它们很粘
[39:11] It’s the first event of the Scare Games. 惊吓大赛的第一场
[39:15] “A child’s room is where you scare, “孩子的房间是你吓人的地方
[39:17] But avoid the toxicity lurking there.” 但是要躲开有毒的危险”
[39:20] Wait a minute. Where do they want us to meet? 等一下 他们让我们在哪里碰头
[39:25] Of all the sewers on campus, 校园所有的下水管道里
[39:27] this one has always been my favorite. 这条一直是我的最爱
[39:30] Art, you’ve been here before? Art 你来过这里吗
[39:31] I have a life outside of the house, you know. 我在兄弟会之外可是有自己的人生的
[39:35] Welcome to your worst nightmare, 欢迎来到你最可怕的噩梦
[39:39] the Scare Games! 惊吓大赛
[39:43] Scare Games! Scare Games! 惊吓大赛 惊吓大赛
[39:49] Yes! Yes, I love it! 是的 我喜欢
[39:52] I love this energy! 我喜欢这样的激情
[39:55] Okay. Okay, everybody. 好了 所有人注意
[39:57] Let’s hear it for the frats and sororities competing in this year’s games… 让我们给今年参赛的兄弟会和姐妹会们 来点喝彩
[40:01] Jaws Theta Chi! 大白鲨兄弟会
[40:05] Python Nu Kappa! 巨蟒姐妹会
[40:07] Slugma Slugma Kappa! 岩浆蜗牛姐妹会
[40:09] Roar Omega Roar! 咆哮终结者
[40:13] Eta Hiss Hiss! 蛇嘶嘶姐妹会
[40:16] And finally, Oozma Kappa. 最后是 OK会
[40:24] Hi, Mom! 嗨 老妈
[40:26] Smile! 笑一个
[40:29] Let’s begin the first competition, 让我们开始第一项比赛
[40:31] the Toxicity Challenge! 毒素挑战
[40:34] Human children are toxic! 人类孩子是有毒的
[40:38] And anything they touch is toxic. 他们碰过的东西都是有毒的
[40:41] We don’t have any human toys, 我们没有人类的玩具
[40:44] but thanks to MU’s biology department, 但多亏怪兽大学的生物学院
[40:46] we found a close second, 我们找到了替代品
[40:49] the stinging glow urchin! 全身带刺的燃烧海胆
[40:53] Trust me when I say, 相信我
[40:55] you are not gonna want to touch this bad boy! 你们不会想被这玩意儿碰到的
[40:57] I want to touch it. 我想碰碰看
[40:58] And you certainly don’t want to touch any of its friends. 你当然也不会喜欢碰到它的朋友们
[41:05] Yeah, I want to touch them. 是的 我想碰碰看
[41:06] This is the starting line. 这是起跑线
[41:08] The light at the end of the tunnel is the finish line. 隧道最后的灯光是终点线
[41:11] And whoever comes in last is eliminated from the games. 最慢的队伍将被淘汰出局
[41:16] – Mike… – What is it? – Mike – 怎么了
[41:18] Does that mean if we lose, we’re out? 是不是我们输了就被淘汰了
[41:19] – Don’t worry, Smoothie. – Squishy! – 不要担心 Smoothie – Squishy
[41:21] Squishy. We’re not going to lose, Squishy 我们不会输的
[41:23] because we have everything we need to win right here. 因为赢取比赛所需的所有一切就在这里
[41:27] Heart. 我们的心
[41:28] No! Me. I’m going to win the race for us. 不 是我 我会为我们赢得比赛的
[41:30] All right, all right. That’s very cute, 好吧 好吧 你真的很可爱
[41:32] but move, move, move. I’m going to win this. 让开 让开 让开 我会赢的
[41:34] It’s an obstacle course, What are you going to do? Roar at it? 这是障碍赛 你打算怎么办 大吼一声吗
[41:36] I can get through faster than you, little guy. 我能比你更快跑完 小家伙
[41:40] Take your place at the starting line! 大家各就各位
[41:42] This is all about teamwork. 这靠的是团队合作
[41:45] Everybody, stick together. 大家团结一致
[41:48] I’m going to beat you over that finish line. 我一定会比你先到终点线
[41:50] Get ready to eat my dust. 等着吃我身后的尘土吧
[41:52] Hey, guys, should we huddle up? 伙计们 我们一起打个气吧
[41:54] Attention, teams. One last thing. 各队伍注意 最后一件事
[41:57] Scarers work in the dark. 惊吓怪物在黑暗中工作
[42:05] – I want to go home! – On your marks… – 我想回家 – 各就各位
[42:08] Hey, good luck, ladies. 好运 女士们
[42:09] Thanks! We’re going to rip you to pieces! 谢谢 我们会把你们撕成碎片
[42:13] What? 啥
[42:15] …get set… 预备
[42:18] Go! 跑
[42:20] I’m going to touch them! 我要碰它们啦
[42:35] Come on! 起来
[42:38] Guys! We’re falling behind a little! Fellas! 伙计们 我们落后了一点 伙计们
[42:42] Cheese and crackers! 我的老甜啊
[42:44] Son of a moustache! 狗粮养的
[42:46] Salisbury steak, that hurts! 他喵的 真疼
[42:48] Is that as fast as you can go? 这就是你最快的速度吗
[42:50] – Just getting started! – What the… – 热身而已 – 这是
[42:59] That’s got to hurt! 那一定很疼
[43:06] Terry Terry!
[43:08] Don’t worry, we’ll be… 不要担心 我们
[43:28] Yikes! 糟糕
[43:36] Roar Omega Roar wins! 咆哮终结者赢了
[43:51] Take that, Wazowski! 怎么样 Wazowski
[43:53] Are you delirious? I beat you! 你疯了吗 我打败了你
[43:55] Get your eye checked! 睁开双眼好好看看
[43:56] Way to blow it, Oozmas! 太差劲了 OK会
[43:58] Hey! Second place ain’t bad. 第二名也不差啊
[44:00] Second place, Jaws Theta Chi! 第二名 大白鲨兄弟会
[44:02] – What? – Your whole team has to cross the finish line. – 啥 – 要整个队伍都越过终点线才算
[44:06] Third place, EEKs! 第三名 岩浆蜗牛姐妹会
[44:07] – Fourth place, PNKs! – No. – 第四名 巨蟒姐妹会 – 不是吧
[44:09] – Fifth place, HSS! – No, no, no! – 第五名 蛇嘶嘶姐妹会 – 不 不 不
[44:12] And in last place, 最后一名
[44:13] Oozma Kappa. OK会
[44:17] I can’t feel my anything. 我什么都感觉不到了
[44:20] Shocker! Oozma Kappa has been eliminated! 震撼消息 OK会被淘汰了
[44:24] No. 别啊
[44:29] Don’t look so surprised, Mr. Wazowski. 不要太惊讶 Wazowski同学
[44:32] It would have taken a miracle for you to… 得要发生奇迹你才能
[44:34] Attention, everyone. We have an announcement. 所有人注意 我们要宣布一件事
[44:37] Jaws Theta Chi has been disqualified. 大白鲨兄弟会被取消参赛资格
[44:42] The use of illegal protective gel is cause for elimination. 他们因使用非法的防护啫喱而被淘汰
[44:46] What! 什么
[44:51] Which means Oozma Kappa is back in the games! 这意味着OK会重夺参赛资格
[44:54] It’s a miracle! 简直就是奇迹
[44:56] Your luck will run out, eventually. 好运最终会用完的
[45:06] This is going to be harder than I thought. 这比我想象中的还要难多了
[45:12] Okay! Listen up, Oozmas. 好了 听着 OK会
[45:14] Now, we’re going to have to start winning these things together, 现在开始我们要一起赢下比赛
[45:17] so that means I’m going to need 这意味着我需要
[45:18] each of you guys to pull your own weight. 你们每一个都付出努力
[45:20] – Mike? – What is it? – Mike – 怎么了
[45:21] We’ve made a list of our strengths and weaknesses. 我们把各自的强项和弱项列了单子
[45:23] In high school, I was the master of the silent scare. 高中时期 我是无声惊吓大师
[45:27] I could sneak up on a field mouse in a pillow factory. 我可以趴在田鼠背上溜进枕头工厂
[45:31] Sorry! They get stickier when I’m sweaty. 抱歉 我出汗的时候它们就更粘了
[45:34] Oh, my gosh, that’s terrible. 我的天哪 这太可怕了
[45:36] We’re experts in the ancient craft of close-up magic. 我们是使用复古道具表演近距离魔术的专家
[45:42] It’s all about misdirection. 关键在于障眼法
[45:46] I have an extra toe. 我有一个多余的脚趾
[45:49] Not with me, of course. 当然 没带在身上
[45:50] Guys, one slip-up on the next event, and we’re goners. 伙计们 下一个比赛再失误 我们就要被淘汰了
[45:53] So for this to work, 所以为了赢得比赛
[45:55] I’m gonna need you to take every instinct you have 我需要你们把所有的本能
[45:57] and bury it deep, deep down. 深深地埋进地下
[45:59] – Done. – From now on, we are of one mind. – 行 – 现在开始 我们团结一心
[46:01] My mind. 我的心
[46:02] – Please. – I will tell you exactly what to do, and how to do it. – 拜托 – 我会告诉你们做什么 怎么做
[46:06] – Okay, Mike. – Seems about right. – 好了 Mike – 听起来不错
[46:08] All right. Give me scary steps. 很好 现在来点惊吓阶梯训练
[46:10] Fifty up and down, right now. Let’s go! 上下五十个来回 现在 开始
[46:12] You’re wasting your time. We need a new team. 你在浪费时间 我们需要一个新的队伍
[46:14] We can’t just “Get a new team”! 我们不能直接弄个新的队伍
[46:17] I checked this morning. It’s against the rules. 早上我查了 这违反比赛规则
[46:19] What if we disguised a new team to look like the old team? 如果我们把新队伍伪装成老队伍呢
[46:21] No, no. We are not cheating. 不 不 我们不能作弊
[46:23] It’s not cheating. I’m just, 不是作弊 我只是
[46:25] you know, leveling the playing field. 你知道 让我们有点竞争力
[46:29] Okay, so it’s kind of cheating, but what do you want me to do? 好吧 也许算一点作弊 但是你想让我怎么做
[46:31] They’re not exactly the scariest group in the world. 他们根本不是世上最吓人的一帮怪物
[46:33] Oh, a ladybug! Make a wish! Make a wish! 有瓢虫 快许愿 快许愿
[46:40] This is not going to work. 这不是办法
[46:42] Where are you going? We’re training. 你要去哪儿 我们正在训练
[46:43] I’m a Sullivan. 我是Sullivan家的
[46:45] That’s not enough. You’re all over the place. 那还不够 你乱发脾气
[46:47] You’re charging ahead when you… 你冲在前面
[46:49] You tell them what to do but not me. 你可以指挥他们 但不能指挥我
[46:51] So long, Coach. 再见 教练
[46:57] Okay, Oozmas… 好了 OK会
[46:59] Boy, we need to get you a bell. 我们得给你挂个铃铛
[47:00] Listen up. “If a kid hears you coming, they’ll call Mom or Dad, 听着 “如果一个孩子听到你来 他们会叫爸爸或妈妈
[47:04] “Then you’d better run fast or things will get bad.” 你要赶紧逃走否则后果不堪设想啊”
[47:08] In the next event, if even one of us gets caught, 下一场比赛 任何一个人被抓到
[47:10] we’re all out. 我们就被淘汰了
[47:11] So remember, do exactly what I do. 所以记住 我做啥你就做啥
[47:24] We are at the halfway point of the second event, 现在是第二场比赛的中场时间
[47:26] and things are getting interesting. 比赛越来越精彩了
[47:32] Got it. 拿到了
[47:35] Only two teams left. 只剩下两个团队
[47:37] Who will make it out with their flag, 谁能够带着他们的旗帜成功逃出
[47:39] and who will be eliminated? 谁会被淘汰呢
[47:40] In a real Scare, 在真正的惊吓时
[47:41] you do not want to get caught by a kid’s parent. 你可不想被孩子的父母抓到
[47:44] And in this event, you do not want to get caught by the librarian. 这场比赛中 你也不想被图书管理员抓住
[47:52] Shhhh. Quiet. 嘘 安静
[47:56] What’s so scary about a little old librarian? 一个小小的老图书管理员有什么可怕的
[48:07] I said, “Quiet.” 我说了 安静
[48:34] – Faster. – Slow and steady. – 快点啊 – 慢而稳
[48:36] – Slow and steady. – Slow and steady. – 慢而稳 – 慢而稳
[48:38] Slow and steady. 慢而稳
[48:39] Slow and steady. 慢而稳
[49:00] – Sullivan – Sullivan – Sullivan! – Sullivan!
[49:41] No! 不
[49:51] Five, six, seven, eight! 五 六 七 八
[49:53] Look over here! 看这里
[50:01] – Is that legal? – You better believe it, mop top! – 这样算违规吗 – 当然不算了 蘑菇头
[50:03] The only rule is don’t get caught. 唯一规则就是不被抓
[50:16] Hey! Over here! 嘿 这里
[50:21] – Come and get me! – Come and get me! – 来抓我啊 – 来抓我啊
[50:23] Guys, what are you doing? 伙计们 你们在干什么
[50:24] They said don’t let her catch you. 他们说不要被她抓住
[50:25] But they didn’t say how! 但他们没有说怎么不被抓
[50:27] Move it! Move it! Move it! Come on! 快走 快走 快
[50:37] We did it! 我们成功了
[50:38] No, we didn’t. We forgot the flag! 不 没有 我们忘记那个旗帜了
[50:41] Mike Mike?
[50:44] – Way to go, Squishy! – Way to go, Squishy! – 干得好 Squishy – 干得好 Squishy
[50:46] How? 怎么做到的
[50:48] Misdirection. 障眼法
[50:56] The EEKs have been eliminated 岩浆蜗牛姐妹会被淘汰
[50:58] and Oozma Kappa live to scare another day! OK会又躲过一劫
[51:02] We’re OK! We’re OK! We’re OK! 我们是OK会 我们是OK会 我们是OK会
[51:10] I’ve never felt so alive! 我从没觉得人生如此有意义
[51:12] We were awesome! 我们简直太棒了
[51:13] Okay, look. That wasn’t real Scaring. 好了 听着 这不是真的惊吓
[51:15] It was better than what you did. 比你做的好多了
[51:17] You should’ve stuck to my strategy. 你应该遵循我的战术
[51:18] Whatever. 管他呢
[51:19] Talk to me when we start the real Scaring. 等真正的惊吓开始的时候再找我吧
[51:23] Hey! You guys going to the party? 你们要去派对吗
[51:25] I think you’ve got the wrong guys. 我想你们认错人了
[51:27] – We don’t get invited to… – Party? – 我们没有被邀请 – 派对
[51:29] The mid-games mixer at the RORs’. 咆哮终结者那儿的赛中派对
[51:31] It’s for the top Scare Teams. 是为顶尖的惊吓队伍办的
[51:33] You’re one of us now, right? 你们也是我们中的一员了 不是吗
[51:36] See you there! 待会儿见
[51:38] – Did you hear that? – I can’t believe it! – 你听见了吗 – 真不敢相信
[51:40] – Bad idea. – This is great. – 坏主意 – 这太棒了
[51:42] They’re finally seeing us as real Scarers. We’re going! 他们总算把我们看作真正的惊吓怪物了 我们要去派对
[51:49] Do young people still dance? 现在的年轻人还跳舞吗
[51:51] Because my moves are a little rusty. 我的舞步有点生疏
[51:53] We forgot to bring a hostess gift. 我们忘记给主人带礼物了
[51:55] We can’t go in there without some scented candles. 我们不能连香薰蜡烛都不带就进去了
[51:57] Calm down. We earned this. 冷静点 这是我们应得的
[52:00] What if there’s a lull in the conversation? 如果聊天的时候卡壳怎么办
[52:02] I never know what to… You know… 我从来不知道怎么 你懂的
[52:04] Say? 说话
[52:05] How are you so good at this? 你怎么这么擅长这个呢
[52:07] You just took on an angry 50-foot librarian, 你刚刚打败了一个15米高的愤怒的图书管理员
[52:09] and you’re afraid of a little party? 你还怕一个小小的派对
[52:11] Take a deep breath… 深呼吸
[52:13] …and in you go! 进去吧
[52:23] Hello. 你好
[52:25] – It’s Oozma Kappa! – These guys are crazy! – 是OK会 – 这群家伙太厉害了
[52:27] What you did today was insane! 你们今天干的事也太疯狂了
[52:29] That was awesome! 太棒了
[52:30] Thank you, thank you so much. 太感谢了
[52:35] Oozma Kappa, tonight we party like Scarers! OK会 今晚我们要像惊吓怪物一样派对
[53:00] I’ve never stayed up this late in my life! 我这辈子都没这么晚睡过
[54:15] Hey, quiet! Quiet! 安静 安静
[54:18] Quiet down, you can-wranglers. 安静点 你们这些罐子管理员
[54:20] All right. On behalf of the RORs, 好了 代表咆哮终结者
[54:23] we’d like to congratulate 我们想恭喜
[54:24] all the teams that have made it this far. 所有晋级的队伍
[54:27] All, right, let’s hear it for the PNKs! 好了 给巨蟒姐妹会喝彩
[54:29] I love that trick! Never gets old. HSS! 爱死这招了 怎么都看不够 蛇嘶嘶姐妹会
[54:34] Very creepy. 非常可怕
[54:35] And finally, the surprise team of the Scare Games, 最后 惊吓大赛的黑马
[54:40] Oozma Kappa! OK会
[54:42] Come on over, guys. 过来 伙计们
[54:45] Now, I got to admit, fellas, 现在 我得承认
[54:47] I thought you were a bunch of nobodies. 我本以为你们是一群无名小卒
[54:50] But, boy, was I wrong. 但是 我错了
[54:52] Let’s hear it for Oozma Kappa! 给OK会来点喝彩
[54:54] Oozma Kappa! OK会
[54:56] Oh! 噢
[54:59] – What? – The most adorable monsters on campus. – 啥 – 校园里最可爱的怪物
[55:12] Release the stuffed animals. 放毛绒玩具
[55:18] Faced! 笑一个
[55:24] Don’t worry. Nobody reads the school paper. 别担心 根本就没人看校报
[55:27] Yeah, but I’m pretty sure they read the quad. 是的 但我肯定他们会看院子
[55:47] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[55:49] Okay. Would you like that with two sleeves or four? 好的 你想要两个袖子的还是四个的呢
[55:50] Thanks. Tell your friends. 谢谢 转告你的朋友们
[55:53] Hey! What do you think you’re doing? 喂 你在干什么
[55:54] Raising a little money for charity. 给慈善机构筹点款
[55:56] Yeah? Well, stop it. 是吗 别筹了
[55:57] You want us to stop raising money for charity? That’s not cool. 你要我们停止给慈善机构筹款 真不够意思
[56:00] This guy hates charity! 这家伙讨厌慈善
[56:02] I want you to stop making us look like fools. 我要你停止让我们看上去像傻瓜
[56:04] Hey, you’re making yourselves look like fools. 是你们让自己看上去像傻瓜好吧
[56:07] Let’s be honest, boys. 实话实说吧
[56:09] You’re never going to be real Scarers, 你们永远不会成为真正的惊吓专员
[56:11] because real Scarers look like us. 因为真正的惊吓专员是我们这样的
[56:16] But, hey, if you really want to work for a Scare company 但是 如果你真的想在惊吓公司工作的话
[56:20] they’re always hiring in the mailroom. 他们的收发室永远在招人
[56:28] Guys, hold on! 伙计们 等等
[56:30] Hey, hey, hey! Wait a second. Don’t listen to him. 别走啊 不要听他的
[56:33] We just need to keep trying. 我们只要继续努力
[56:35] No, you need to stop trying! 不 你要停止努力
[56:37] You can train monsters like this all you want, 不管你怎么训练这群怪物
[56:39] but you can’t change who they are. 你都没法改变他们的本质
[56:47] Mike Mike…
[56:48] We appreciate everything you’ve done, but he’s right. 我们很感激你做的一切 但他是对的
[56:54] No matter how much we train, we’ll never look like them. 不管我们怎么训练 我们永远不会像他们那样
[57:00] We’re built for other things. 我们为其他事业而生
[57:16] Sorry, squirt! 抱歉 小皮球
[57:17] Some monsters just aren’t cut out for the big leagues. 有些怪物生来就不适合大场面
[57:23] The big leagues. 大场面
[57:25] Guys. 伙计们
[57:28] We’re going on a little field trip. 我们要来点实地考察
[57:40] My tentacle fell asleep. 我的触角睡着了
[57:41] – Thanks, Mom. – Have fun, kids! – 谢谢老妈 – 玩得开心 孩子们
[57:43] I’ll just be here listening to my tunes. 我会待在这儿听歌
[57:51] Hey, where are we? 我们在哪儿呀
[57:53] The big leagues. 大场面
[58:03] Holy roly-poly. 我的上帝啊
[58:05] Wow. 哇
[58:06] Nice fence. 围栏不错
[58:07] This is amazing, Mike. 这太不可思议了 Mike
[58:09] We’re not stopping here. 我们不会止步于此
[58:24] This is crazy. We’re going to get arrested! 这太疯狂了 我们会被逮捕的
[58:36] All Scare Floors now active. 所有惊吓楼层已经激活
[58:38] West coast coming online. Scarers coming out. 西海岸正在连线 惊吓专员即将出动
[58:44] Look at them. 看看他们
[58:45] They’re going into the human world, 他们要进入人类世界了
[58:47] and they don’t even look scared! 看起来竟然一点都不害怕
[58:52] Wow. 哇
[58:53] Take a good look, fellas. 仔细看看 伙计们
[58:56] See what they all have in common? 看他们的共同点是什么
[59:00] No, not really. 看不出
[59:02] Exactly. There’s no one type of Scarer. 没错 惊吓专员的类型并不统一
[59:06] The best Scarers use their differences to their advantage. 最厉害的惊吓专员利用他们的不同之处作为优势
[59:11] – Wow. – Terri? Look. – 哇 – Terri 看
[59:18] Hey! 嘿
[59:19] Look at that old feller racking up the big numbers! 看那个飙得高分的老家伙
[59:22] Don, that old fella is Earl “The Terror” Thompson! Don 那个老家伙是Earl”恐怖侠”Thompson
[59:25] What? Where? That’s really him? 什么 哪里 那真的是他吗
[59:28] He held the Scare Record for three years! 他的惊吓纪录保持了三年
[59:31] Third door from the end! 倒数第三扇门
[59:32] Carla “Killer Claws” Benitez! Carla”恐怖爪子”Benitez
[59:35] Look! It’s “Screaming” Bob Gunderson! 看 Bob”尖叫者”Gunderson
[59:37] – I still have his rookie card. – Me, too! – 我还有他的卡片 – 我也是
[59:39] Doesn’t have the speed anymore, but his 不再有当年的速度
[59:41] – technique is flawless. – Technique is flawless. – 但是技术依旧一流 – 但是技术依旧一流
[59:44] You collected Scare Cards, huh? 你收集惊吓卡片吗
[59:46] Yep. 450 of them. 是的 450张
[59:48] Impressive. I have 6,000 still in mint condition, 了不起 我有6000张崭新的卡片
[59:51] but, you know, 450 is pretty good, too. 但是 450张也已经不错了
[59:52] Hey, look at me! I’m Earl “The Terror” Thompson! 看我 我是Earl”恐怖侠”Thompson
[59:56] That’s great! 好棒
[59:58] That’s a pretty good one, Squish. 模仿得不错 Squish
[1:00:04] I’ve been a real jerk. 我之前真是个混蛋
[1:00:07] So have I. 我也是
[1:00:10] But it’s not too late. 但还不是太晚
[1:00:13] We could be a great team. We just need to start working together. 我们可以成为很棒的队伍 只要我们齐心协力
[1:00:19] Hey! 喂
[1:00:21] What are you doing up there? 你们在那儿做什么
[1:00:23] I can’t go back to jail! 我不能回监狱
[1:00:29] Come on! 快
[1:00:30] They’re right behind us! 他们就在后面
[1:00:35] Get back here! 给我回来
[1:00:43] Up there! Get them! 在上面 抓住他们
[1:00:48] – Thanks, brother! – Don’t mention it. – 谢谢 兄弟 – 不客气
[1:00:52] I’m fine, really! It’s just a little heart attack. 我没事 真的 只是有点犯心脏病
[1:00:56] I want a piece of that action! 我也想试试
[1:01:10] Mom! Start the car! 老妈 发动车子
[1:01:13] – What? – Start the car! – 什么 – 发动车子
[1:01:15] Stop the bar? 制动棍子
[1:01:16] The car! Start the car! 车 发动车子
[1:01:19] Okay. 好的
[1:01:22] Come on, come on, come on, come on! 赶快 赶快 赶快 赶快
[1:01:23] Get in! Get in! 进来 进来
[1:01:25] – Mom, go! – Seatbelts. – 老妈 快走 – 安全带
[1:01:28] – Okay, go! – Does anyone want gum? – 好了 快走 – 有人想要口香糖吗
[1:01:30] Just drive! 开车
[1:01:32] Okay. Here we go! 好的 坐好
[1:01:38] Oh, yeah! Let’s break in somewhere else! 太棒了 我们再去闯闯其他地方
[1:02:04] Rise and shine! 太阳照屁股啦
[1:02:07] Scary feet, scary feet… The kid is in the bathroom! 惊吓步伐 惊吓步伐 孩子在浴室
[1:02:09] Scary feet, scary feet… Oh, he’s back! 惊吓步伐 惊吓步伐 他回来了
[1:02:13] Wake up! 起床
[1:02:15] 37 38 Thirty-seven! Thirty-eight!
[1:02:17] Do I hear thirty-nine? Come on! 39个行吗 来啊
[1:02:19] Yes! Okay, Oozma Kappa, you’re looking good. 好的 OK会 干得不错
[1:02:23] “To frighten a child is the point of a Scare. “吓倒孩子是惊吓的关键
[1:02:25] “If you frighten a teen, then Scarer beware.” “如果你要吓少年 惊吓专员要当心”
[1:02:28] Okay, scare the little kid. 好的 吓小孩
[1:02:30] Avoid the teenager! 躲开青少年
[1:02:38] I’m on the phone! 我在打电话
[1:02:40] No one understands me! 没人理解我
[1:02:43] Whatever. 无所谓
[1:02:50] But, Daddy, I love him! 但是 爸爸 我爱他
[1:02:58] First place, Roar Omega Roar! 第一名 咆哮终结者
[1:03:00] Second place, Oozma Kappa! 第二名 OK会
[1:03:03] Third place, HSS. 第三名 蛇嘶嘶姐妹会
[1:03:09] You’re lame. 你们逊爆了
[1:03:12] “Someone is coming, this could ruin your night. “有人要来 可能会毁了你的夜晚
[1:03:14] “Stay hidden, take cover, and stay out of sight!” “躲起来 藏好 不要被看见”
[1:03:16] You got 10 seconds. Go! 你们有十秒的时间 开始
[1:03:20] Kiosk! Pile of leaves! Standing out in the open. 电话亭 树叶堆 露天站着
[1:03:24] And there should be one more. 还有一个
[1:03:25] How did I do? 我做得怎么样
[1:03:28] Not too shabby, Don! 不赖啊 Don
[1:03:29] Thanks! I cannot get down. 谢谢 我下不去了
[1:03:32] Zombie snarl! 僵尸低吼
[1:03:33] Angry poodle. Jazz clown. 生气的贵宾狗 爵士小丑
[1:03:35] My Aunt Phyllis. 我的姨妈Phyllis
[1:03:36] In the morning. 早上的样子
[1:03:38] That’s what I’m talking about! 这就对了
[1:03:50] Time to go to work. 起床开工了
[1:04:13] You’re out! 你出局了
[1:04:15] You’re out. 你出局了
[1:04:18] Hey, tough luck, Kris Kringle. 运气不好 Kris Kringle
[1:04:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:04:38] Yeah! 太棒了
[1:04:39] Yeah! 太棒了
[1:04:40] We’re down to two remaining teams, 晋级的只有两个队伍
[1:04:42] Roar Omega Roar and Oozma Kappa! 咆哮终结者和OK会
[1:04:47] Which leads us to the final event! 进入最后的决赛
[1:04:50] “Every one of your skills will be put to the test. “所有的技能都将被考验
[1:04:53] The Scare Simulator will prove who’s the best!” 惊吓模拟器会告诉我们谁是最棒的”
[1:04:56] Tomorrow night you finally get to Scare 明晚你们将在全校面前
[1:04:59] in front of the whole school! 进行惊吓表演
[1:05:00] Enjoy the attention while it lasts, boys. 趁你们还没输 赶快享受一下大家的关注
[1:05:04] After you lose, no one will remember you. 你们输了之后 没人会记得你们
[1:05:07] Maybe. But when you lose, no one will let you forget it. 也许 但是如果你输了 大家会让你一辈子都忘不了
[1:05:12] Oh, boy. That is a good point. 天哪 说得真对
[1:05:16] Hey, Oozmas, you guys are awesome! OK会 你们好厉害
[1:05:18] You’ve got to teach us your moves. 把你们的绝招教给我们吧
[1:05:20] Well, then you’re gonna want to talk to this guy. 这样的话 你们要找这个家伙
[1:05:23] Sure, I can teach you. 当然 我可以教你们
[1:05:25] All right. You want to hide behind the chair? 好的 你想躲在椅子后面吗
[1:05:27] You have to become the chair. 你得变成椅子
[1:05:29] Thanks for coming, Dean. 谢谢你能来 院长
[1:05:32] Dean Hardscrabble! Hardscrabble院长
[1:05:34] If we get back into the Scaring program, 如果我们能回到惊吓学院
[1:05:36] I hope there’s no hard feelings. 我希望咱们能冰释前嫌
[1:05:41] Tomorrow, each of you must prove that you are undeniably scary. 明天 你们每个人都要证明自己无可非议地吓人
[1:05:47] And I know for a fact that one of you is not. 我很清楚你们之中有一个根本不够格
[1:05:56] No. He works harder than anyone. 不 他比任何人都努力
[1:05:58] Do you think he’s scary? 你觉得他吓人吗
[1:05:59] He’s the heart and soul of the team! 他是整个队伍的灵魂人物
[1:06:01] Do you think he’s scary? 你觉得他吓人吗
[1:06:15] We’re going to win this thing tomorrow, Sull, I can feel it! 明天我们肯定能赢下这场比赛 Sull 我有预感
[1:06:18] We’ll finally have our lives back on track. 我们的生活终于能回归正轨了
[1:06:22] Mike Hey, Mike?
[1:06:23] You know, you’ve given me a lot of really great tips. 知道吗 你真的给了我很多不错的建议
[1:06:27] I’d love to return the favor sometime. 我希望有一天能报答你
[1:06:29] Yeah, sure. Anytime. 好 当然了 随时都行
[1:06:33] – We’re doing this now? – Okay. – 现在就来 – 好了
[1:06:35] You’ve memorized every textbook, 你熟记了所有课本
[1:06:36] every Scare Theory, and that is great. 所有惊吓理论 这非常好
[1:06:38] Hey! 喂
[1:06:40] But now it’s time to forget all that. 是时候忘记这些死知识了
[1:06:42] Just reach deep down and let the scary out! 触摸内心深处 释放惊吓潜能
[1:06:45] Just feel it. 跟着感觉走
[1:06:47] Exactly. Go wild. 没错 大胆点
[1:06:48] I don’t know. I’ve kind of got my own technique. 我不知道 我有自己独特的手法
[1:06:51] Give it a try. 试一下
[1:06:54] Good, but bigger! 很好 更狂放点
[1:06:56] Nope. You’re thinking again. From the gut! 不对 你又多想了 跟着感觉走
[1:07:00] Let the animal out! 释放你的野性
[1:07:03] Come on! Dig deep! 加油 发掘内心深处
[1:07:06] Boys! It’s a school night! 孩子们 明早还要上学呢
[1:07:11] So, how was that? 刚刚表现怎么样
[1:07:14] Up top. 非常棒
[1:07:16] You know, it did feel different! 你知道吗 我真的感觉不一样了
[1:07:18] I feel like it’s all coming together. 一切都准备就绪了
[1:07:19] Yup, this time tomorrow the whole school is finally going to see 明天整个学校都终于能见识到
[1:07:22] what Mike Wazowski can do. Mike Wazowski有多吓人了
[1:07:24] You’re darn right. 说得没错
[1:07:33] *Monsters University* *怪兽大学*
[1:07:35] *We give our heart to you* *我们热爱你*
[1:07:38] *Wherever children are dreaming* *无论何地孩子在做美梦*
[1:07:42] *We’ll bring them nightmares, too* *我们都会带去梦魇*
[1:07:45] *Oh, Monsters University* *噢 怪兽大学*
[1:07:49] *Alma Mater hail to you* *亲爱的母校 向你致敬*
[1:07:53] Welcome to the final competition of the Scare Games. 欢迎来到惊吓大赛的决赛现场
[1:08:00] Yeah! All right! 好啊 太棒了
[1:08:04] It’s time to see how terrifying you really are, 是时候看看你到底有多吓人了
[1:08:08] in the Scare Simulators! 在惊吓模拟器里
[1:08:11] But be warned. 但要注意
[1:08:12] Each simulated Scare has been set to the highest difficulty level. 每一部惊吓模拟器都被设定到了最高难度
[1:08:17] The highest level? 最高难度
[1:08:18] First Scarers to the starting line. 第一组惊吓怪物请就位
[1:08:21] Okay, just like we planned. I’ll go first. Then, Don… 按照原定计划 我第一个上 然后是Don
[1:08:24] Hold on. Mike’s the one who started all this 等等 Mike是发起这件事的人
[1:08:26] and I think it’s only right if he’s the one who finishes it. 我觉得也应该由他结束才对
[1:08:30] I think you should go last. 我觉得你应该最后上
[1:08:31] Yes! 没错
[1:08:32] Yeah, Mike. Finish strong! 对 Mike 来个惊艳收尾
[1:08:35] All right. Don, you okay going first? 好吧 Don 你打头阵没问题吧
[1:08:38] I guess I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. 我想我早就准备好了
[1:08:40] Oozma Kappa! OK会
[1:08:42] Go Oozmas! OK会加油
[1:08:44] I’m gonna do it. I’m going to beat this guy. 我要上了 我要打败这个家伙
[1:08:47] Hey, Bruiser! You take it easy on grandpa. Bruiser 对老爷爷下手轻点
[1:08:50] Unleash the beast, Don! 释放内心的猛虎 Don
[1:08:53] Okay, then. 好吧
[1:09:45] Thanks for taking it easy on grandpa. 谢谢你对老爷爷手下留情
[1:09:53] Next group to the starting line. 下一组准备就位
[1:09:56] Let’s do this. 让咱们搞定它
[1:10:06] Yes! Yeah! 好 好啊
[1:10:30] – Come on, Art. – Come on, buddy. – 加油 Art – 好好发挥 伙计
[1:10:31] You can do it. 你能做到的
[1:10:44] Yes! 好
[1:10:51] Next up, Sullivan and Boggs! 下一组 Sullivan和Boggs
[1:11:05] You got this, Sull. 你没问题的 Sull
[1:11:31] And it’s all tied up! 打成平局了
[1:11:35] Ah! Tough break for the RORs. 咆哮终结者可真倒霉
[1:11:37] Hearts? 粉红心
[1:11:40] Way to go, Boggs! 你可真行啊 Boggs
[1:11:46] That’s the last time I lose to you, Sullivan. 我绝不会再输给你了 Sullivan
[1:11:50] Worthington and Wazowski, to the starting line. Worthington和Wazowski 请各就各位
[1:11:59] Hey. 嘿
[1:12:00] Don’t worry about Hardscrabble. 别忧心Hardscrabble院长
[1:12:02] Don’t worry about anyone else. 别忧心任何人
[1:12:05] Just go out there and show them what Mike Wazowski can do. 大胆上场 让他们知道Mike Wazowski有多厉害
[1:12:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:12:21] Don’t take the loss too hard. 输了可别要死要活的
[1:12:24] You never belonged here anyway. 你从来就不属于这里
[1:12:55] Amazing performance by Worthington! Worthington表现惊人
[1:12:58] – Johnny, you’re my hero! – ROR! ROR! – Johnny 你是我的英雄 – 咆哮终结者 咆哮终结者
[1:13:01] The Oozmas will need a record-breaking Scare to win this. OK会需要打破记录才能赢得比赛
[1:13:08] You don’t belong on a Scare Floor. 你不属于惊吓部门
[1:13:10] No one will remember you. 没人会记住你
[1:13:10] You’re not scary. 你一点都不吓人
[1:13:12] Come on! Dig deep! 加油 发掘内心深处
[1:13:21] Yeah! 太棒了
[1:13:26] They did it! 他们赢了
[1:13:46] Yeah! Hey! 好啊 嘿
[1:13:49] We’re in the Scare program! Yeah! 我们重返惊吓学院了 太棒了
[1:13:56] Come here, you son of a gun! 过来 你个臭小子
[1:13:58] – Way to go! – Yeah! – 太棒了 – 好耶
[1:14:01] A little stuck. 有点粘上了
[1:14:03] Pardon me there, Ms. Squibbles. 不好意思 Squibbles女士
[1:14:04] It’s Sherrie. 叫我Sherrie
[1:14:08] We did it! 我们赢了
[1:14:15] Way to go, Oozma Kappa! 你们太棒了 OK会
[1:14:16] – Thank you! – Thanks a lot. – 谢谢 – 太感谢了
[1:14:17] – You rule! – I have never ruled before. – 你太牛了 – 我以前还从没牛过
[1:14:20] You guys killed it out there! 你们表现简直太棒了
[1:14:22] Awesome! 棒极了
[1:14:23] Wazowski Hey, Wazowski!
[1:14:25] Come on, let’s go, you maniac! We’re celebrating. 快点 走了 你个小疯子 我们去庆祝
[1:14:30] Mike Mike?
[1:14:31] I did it. 我成功了
[1:14:34] I can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[1:14:37] I’m going to be a Scarer! 我要成为一个惊吓专员了
[1:14:39] Yeah, yes, you are. 没错 你会的
[1:14:41] You hear that? Get plenty of rest, kiddo. 你听见了吗 好好休息吧 小鬼
[1:14:43] You haven’t seen the last of Mike Wazowski. Boo! 你还没见识到Mike Wazowski的真本领呢 卟
[1:14:53] I knew I was scary. I didn’t know I was that scary. 我知道我很吓人 但我没想到我有这么吓人
[1:14:56] Yeah, we’re so scary I guess we broke it. 是啊 我们如此吓人 都把它弄坏了
[1:14:59] Come on. 走吧
[1:15:12] It’s been tampered with. 这里被做手脚了
[1:15:14] I don’t think you should be messing with that. 我觉得你不该瞎动这些
[1:15:17] Why are my settings different? 为什么我的设定跟别人不一样
[1:15:19] Mike, we should leave. Mike 我们该走了
[1:15:22] – Did you do this? – Mike. – 是不是你干的 – Mike
[1:15:24] Did you do this? 到底是不是你干的
[1:15:26] I… 我
[1:15:29] Yes, I did. But you don’t understand. 对 是我干的 可你不明白
[1:15:32] Why? Why did you do this? 为什么 你为什么这么做
[1:15:34] You know, just in case. 你知道的 以防万一
[1:15:36] In case of what? 以防什么万一
[1:15:40] You don’t think I’m scary. 你觉得我不吓人
[1:15:42] – Mike… – You said you believed in me. – Mike – 你说过你相信我的
[1:15:45] But you’re just like Hardscrabble. 但你就跟Hardscrabble一样
[1:15:47] You’re just like everyone else! 你跟其他人一样
[1:15:48] Look, you’ll get better and better… 听着 你会有进步的
[1:15:49] I’m as scary as you! I’m as scary as anyone! 我跟你一样吓人 跟其他人一样吓人
[1:15:52] – I just wanted to help. – No. – 我只是想帮忙 – 不
[1:15:54] You just wanted to help yourself. 你只是想帮你自己
[1:15:55] Well, what was I supposed to do? 那我该怎么做
[1:15:57] Let the whole team fail because you don’t have it? 让整个队伍输掉比赛 就因为你不吓人吗
[1:16:32] So your calculations were a little off. 你的推算有一点点错而已
[1:16:34] That door took me all semester. 那扇门花了我一学期呢
[1:16:36] It’s too dangerous. The professor’s just going to shred it. 太危险了 教授会粉碎了它的
[1:16:47] There he is, the big guy. 你在这儿啊 大块头
[1:16:48] The first of many trophies, I am sure. 你会赢更多奖杯的 我敢肯定
[1:16:53] Sullivan Sullivan.
[1:16:54] Nice work out there. 干得不错
[1:16:56] I look forward to having you back in class. 我很期待你回来上课
[1:16:59] Hey, there he is! 他在这儿呢
[1:17:02] Looks like I was wrong about you. 看来是我看错你了
[1:17:04] You’re one of us after all. 你够格成为我们的一员
[1:17:06] Way to go, Sulley! Welcome back, broham! 干得好 Sulley 欢迎回来 兄弟
[1:17:10] You are one of us now, okay? 你是我们的一员了
[1:17:12] Anytime you want to come hang out 任何时候你想要一起玩
[1:17:13] and do whatever, you got a crew. 或干任何事 我们都陪你
[1:17:17] You’re a ROR, buddy! 你是个咆哮终结者了 伙计
[1:17:18] Hey! 喂
[1:17:20] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[1:17:35] You did what? 你做了什么
[1:17:37] My team had nothing to do with it. 我的队伍跟这个没关系
[1:17:39] It was all me. I cheated. 都是我一个人的错 我作弊了
[1:17:43] I expect you off campus by tomorrow. 我希望你明天一早就离开学校
[1:17:46] Yes, ma’am. 好的 院长
[1:17:48] You’re a disgrace to this university 你是怪兽大学的耻辱
[1:17:52] and your family name. 还抹黑了你家族的名誉
[1:17:59] What’s going on? 发生了什么
[1:18:00] Someone broke into the door lab! 有人闯进了制门实验室
[1:18:02] What? 什么
[1:18:06] Oh, no. 天啊
[1:18:13] Open the door! Don’t go in there! 开门呐 别进去
[1:18:55] You look funny. 你看起来真好玩
[1:18:58] What? 啥
[1:19:04] I’m so tired. What’s going on? 我好困啊 怎么了
[1:19:07] It’s the middle of the night. 大半夜的
[1:19:09] A little funny green guy. 这儿有个滑稽的小绿人
[1:19:22] I want to touch it! It’s so cute! 我好想摸摸 真可爱
[1:19:29] James James!
[1:19:32] No one goes near that door until the authorities arrive. 有关部门到达之前 别让任何人接近那扇门
[1:19:35] You don’t think that could be… 你觉得那会是
[1:19:36] – It’s Mike. – But he could die out there! – 是Mike – 他会死在那儿的
[1:19:41] James, wait! We can help. James 等等 我们可以帮忙
[1:19:43] Leave it to the old master of sales. 交给老销售专家吧
[1:19:48] We got a call in, but that’s the best we can do. 我们接到了电话 已经尽力了
[1:19:50] Don Carlton, sales. Folks, today is your lucky day. Don Carlton 销售员 伙计们 今天是你们的幸运日
[1:19:54] How many times have you asked yourself the following question… 你的一生中有几次扪心自问
[1:19:56] – Arrest him. – Pardon? – 逮捕他 – 你说什么
[1:19:59] Spread them, pops! 把腿分开 老头
[1:20:00] – Do you mind? – Don’t move! – 你介意吗 – 不许动
[1:20:02] What? Sullivan! 什么 Sullivan
[1:20:03] Don’t you dare! 你敢
[1:20:05] Sullivan! Don’t go in there! Sullivan 别进去
[1:20:14] Mike Mike?
[1:20:16] Mike Mike!
[1:20:18] The kids said they saw something in the cabin. 孩子们说在木屋里见到了奇怪的东西
[1:20:20] – They’re calling it an alien. – It was! – 他们说是个外星人 – 就是
[1:20:23] I saw a little green guy! 我看到了个小绿人
[1:20:24] What’s the problem, ma’am? 有什么问题 女士
[1:20:33] Mike Mike?
[1:20:38] Bear! A bear in the camp! 熊 营地里有只熊
[1:20:49] Down this way. All right? 向这边跑了 对吗
[1:20:56] I heard something over here! 我听到那边有声音
[1:21:01] Mike Mike!
[1:21:04] Come on, buddy. Let’s get you out of here. 快点 伙计 咱们快离开这里
[1:21:12] This is all my fault. I’m sorry. 全是我的错 我很抱歉
[1:21:17] You were right. They weren’t scared of me. 你是对的 他们不怕我
[1:21:23] I did everything right. 我努力做对每件事
[1:21:25] I wanted it more than anyone. 我比任何人都更想成功
[1:21:29] And I thought… I thought if I wanted it enough, 我以为 我以为如果我够努力
[1:21:32] I could show everybody that… 就能让每个人知道
[1:21:35] That Mike Wazowski is something special. Mike Wazowski是多么与众不同
[1:21:40] And I’m just 其实我
[1:21:43] not. 不是
[1:21:50] Look, Mike, I know how you feel. 听着 Mike 我知道你什么感受
[1:21:53] Don’t do that! Please, don’t do that! 别这样 求你别这样
[1:21:55] – You do not know how I feel. – Mike, calm down. – 你根本无法体会我的感受 – Mike 冷静
[1:21:57] Monsters like you have everything. You don’t have to be good. 你这样的怪物拥有一切 你不需要有多棒
[1:22:00] You can mess up over and over again 你可以不停地搞砸事情
[1:22:02] – and the whole world loves you. – Mike… – 所有人还是觉得你很厉害 – Mike
[1:22:04] You’ll never know what it’s like to fail 你永远不能体会到失败的滋味
[1:22:05] because you were born a Sullivan! 因为你生来就是Sullivan家族的人
[1:22:08] Yeah, I’m a Sullivan. I’m the Sullivan who flunked every test. 对 我是Sullivan家的人 我是每科都不及格的Sullivan
[1:22:11] The one who got kicked out of the program, 那个被踢出惊吓学院的人
[1:22:12] the one who was so afraid to let everyone down 害怕让每个人失望
[1:22:15] that I cheated. 于是我作弊了
[1:22:16] And I lied. 还撒了谎
[1:22:21] Mike, I’ll never know how you feel, Mike 我永远无法了解你的感受
[1:22:25] but you’re not the only failure here. 但你不是唯一的失败者
[1:22:31] I act scary, Mike, but most of the time 我看上去吓人 Mike 但大多数时候
[1:22:37] I’m terrified. 我害怕极了
[1:22:51] How come you never told me that before? 你怎么从来没告诉过我
[1:22:55] Because 因为
[1:22:57] we weren’t friends before. 我们那时还不是朋友
[1:23:04] Check the lake! 去搜查湖边
[1:23:06] I heard something here! 我听到那边有声音
[1:23:08] This way! 这边
[1:23:16] I saw movement! 我看到有动静
[1:23:18] Over there! 在那边
[1:23:34] Sulley Sulley!
[1:23:42] He’s cornered! 他被包围了
[1:23:51] No! 不
[1:23:55] They’re still in there! 他们还在里面呢
[1:23:56] Until the authorities arrive, this door stays off! 有关部门到达之前 这扇门必须保持关闭
[1:23:59] No! You can’t do that! No! 不 你不能这么做
[1:24:02] Enough! I want this room cleared now! 够了 把无关人员都清出去
[1:24:05] You can’t do this! 你不能这么做
[1:24:18] We got to get out of here! 我们得离开这儿
[1:24:22] – Let them come. – What? – 让他们进来 – 什么
[1:24:23] If we scare them, I mean really scare them, 如果我们吓到他们 我是说把他们吓个半死
[1:24:26] we could generate enough scream to power the door from this side! 我们就能有足够的能量从门的这边启动它
[1:24:29] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[1:24:30] I have read every book about Scaring ever written. 我读过所有关于惊吓的书
[1:24:32] This could work! 这行得通
[1:24:33] They’re adults. I can’t do this. 他们是成年人 我做不到
[1:24:34] Yes, you can. Just follow my lead. 你能做到 听从我指挥
[1:25:08] Mama! 妈妈
[1:25:10] Mama! 妈妈
[1:25:11] Mama… 妈妈
[1:25:28] What the… 怎么
[1:25:32] – Now what? – Phase two. – 现在怎样 – 进入第二阶段
[1:25:37] Keep together. 大家靠拢
[1:25:48] Are you ready? 准备好了吗
[1:25:50] – Mike, I can’t. – Yes, you can. – Mike 我做不到 – 你能做到
[1:25:52] Stop being a Sullivan and start being you. 别再做Sullivan家的人了 做你自己
[1:25:55] Call for backup. 请求支援
[1:25:56] Assistance on the north side. 北边请求支援
[1:25:57] Repeat, we need assistance on the north side. 重复 北边需要支援
[1:26:00] Ranger, answer me, what’s your 20? 护林员 回答我 你在什么位置
[1:26:01] We need assistance on the north side. We have a… 我们在北边 需要支援
[1:26:04] Look! What was it? 快看 那是什么
[1:26:05] Let’s go. 咱们走
[1:26:43] Sulley, come on! Sulley 快跑
[1:27:10] How? 你们
[1:27:13] How did you do this? 你们怎么做到的
[1:27:16] Don’t ask me. 别问我
[1:27:25] Move, move, move! This is a 54-23 in progress. 上 上 上 代号54-23行动进行中
[1:27:27] All right, everybody, clear out. 好了 大伙儿 清理现场
[1:27:28] Secure the perimeter. 保护周边
[1:27:30] No child breach. Repeat: no child breach. 没有儿童侵入 重复一遍 没有儿童侵入
[1:27:33] You ruined our doors! 我把我们的门给毁了
[1:27:34] I’ve been working on my door all semester! 这扇门花了我一个学期
[1:27:36] Let’s go, you two. 这边走 你们两个
[1:27:37] – You’re alive! – We are so glad you’re safe. – 你们还活着 – 真高兴你们没事
[1:27:43] Hey, wait! 等等
[1:27:45] What’s going to happen to them? 会怎么处置他们
[1:27:46] That’s for the university president to decide. 一切都由校长决定
[1:27:49] But you can be sure we’ll be watching these two. 肯定的是 我们会密切关注这两个人的
[1:27:53] Always watching. 时刻监视
[1:28:01] – Expelled? – Yeah, we really messed up. – 开除 – 是的 我们这回真的闯了大祸
[1:28:04] So, you’re leaving? 你们要离开了吗
[1:28:06] Yeah, buddy. We have to go. 对 伙计 我们必须得走
[1:28:09] Harsh, man. 真糟糕
[1:28:11] I’m sorry, guys. You’d be in the Scaring program 对不起 伙计们 如果不是我们
[1:28:13] right now if it wasn’t for us. 你们现在就是惊吓学院的学生了
[1:28:18] – What? – Well, it is the gosh-darnedest thing. – 啥 – 说起来 这是最赞的事了
[1:28:21] Hardscrabble’s letting us into the Scare program. Hardscrabble让我们加入惊吓学院了
[1:28:24] What? 什么
[1:28:24] She was impressed with our performance in the games. 我们在比赛里的表现让她很满意
[1:28:27] She invited us to join next semester! 她邀请我们下个学期加入
[1:28:29] Congratulations, guys! 恭喜 伙计们
[1:28:32] And that’s not the only piece of good news. 这还不是唯一的好消息
[1:28:34] Sherrie and I are engaged! Sherrie和我订婚了
[1:28:36] Who is Sherrie? 谁是Sherrie
[1:28:39] She’s my mom. 是我妈
[1:28:40] Well, if it isn’t my two favorite fellas! 哟 这不是我最爱的两个小伙子吗
[1:28:43] Come here. Give me some sugar. 过来 给我点甜头
[1:28:47] So uncomfortable. 太令人不适了
[1:28:48] Come on, Scott. 别这样 Scott
[1:28:50] I don’t want you to think of me as your new dad. 我不希望你把我看作你的新爸爸
[1:28:52] After all, we’re fraternity brothers first. 毕竟我们首先是兄弟会铁哥们儿
[1:28:54] This is so weird. 这太诡异了
[1:28:55] Just think of me as your big brother 就把我当成你的老大哥
[1:28:57] that’s marrying your mother. 只不过娶了你妈妈
[1:28:59] Wait. Hold on. 等等 不对
[1:29:00] We’re brothers who share the same mom slash wife. 我们是分享同一个母亲兼老婆的兄弟
[1:29:03] That’s worse. 更糟了
[1:29:06] Well, I guess we should be going now. 我想现在我们该走了
[1:29:10] Promise me you’ll keep in touch. 答应我 保持联系
[1:29:17] You’re the scariest bunch of monsters I have ever met. 你们是我见过的最吓人的一帮怪物
[1:29:23] Don’t let anyone tell you different. 别让任何人说你们不够优秀
[1:29:52] So, what now? 那 现在干嘛
[1:29:55] You know, for the first time in my life, 你知道吗 这是我人生中的第一次
[1:29:58] I don’t really have a plan. 没有一丁点计划
[1:29:59] You’re the great Mike Wazowski. You’ll come up with something. 你是伟大的Mike Wazowski 你会想出来的
[1:30:04] I think it’s time I leave the greatness to other monsters. 我想是时候把伟大这个头衔让给其他怪物了
[1:30:08] I’m okay just being okay. 我不介意当个平凡人
[1:30:19] So long, Sull. 再见了 Sull
[1:30:22] So long. 再见
[1:30:50] Wazowski Wazowski!
[1:30:52] Stop the bus! 停车
[1:30:55] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[1:30:56] Mike Mike,
[1:30:58] I don’t know a single Scarer who can do what you do. 我从没听说过其他惊吓怪物能做到你所做的
[1:31:01] I know, everyone sees us together, 我知道所有人看见我们在一起
[1:31:03] they think I’m the one running the show, but the truth is, 都以为是我主宰着一切 但事实是
[1:31:05] I’ve been riding your coattails since day one! 我从一开始就依靠着你才能做到这些
[1:31:09] You made the deal with Hardscrabble. 是你跟Hardscrabble院长达成的协议
[1:31:11] You took a hopeless team and made them champions. 你把一个毫无希望的队伍打造成了冠军
[1:31:13] All I did was catch a pig! 我所做的就是抓住一只猪
[1:31:15] Technically, I caught the pig. 实际上 是我抓住的那只猪
[1:31:16] Exactly! And you think you’re just okay? 没错 你竟然还认为你很平凡
[1:31:20] You pulled off the biggest Scare this school has ever seen! 是你制造了这学校见都没见过的最大惊吓
[1:31:22] – That wasn’t me! – That was you! – 那不是我 – 就是你
[1:31:24] You think I could have done that without you? 你觉得没有你我能做成这些吗
[1:31:27] I didn’t even bring a pencil on the first day of school. 我第一天上学时 连一根铅笔都没带
[1:31:30] Mike, you’re not scary. Not even a little. Mike 你不吓人 一点都不
[1:31:34] But you are fearless. 但你无所畏惧
[1:31:38] And if Hardscrabble can’t see that, then she can just… 如果Hardscrabble院长不能看出这些 那她可以去
[1:31:40] I can just what? 我可以去干嘛
[1:31:44] Careful, Mr. Sullivan. I was just warming up to you. 小心点 Sullivan先生 我刚开始对你有些好感
[1:31:48] Sorry. 对不起
[1:31:50] Well, gentlemen, 那好 先生们
[1:31:53] it seems you made the front page again. 看来你们又上了头条新闻
[1:31:58] The two of you did something together 你们两个在一起做的这件事
[1:32:00] that no one has ever done before. 没有其他人做到过
[1:32:03] You surprised me. 你们让我很惊喜
[1:32:06] Perhaps I should keep an eye out for more surprises 或许我以后该多注意一些在学院里
[1:32:10] like you in my program. 像你们一样的奇才
[1:32:12] But as far as the two of you are concerned 但就你们目前的情况来说
[1:32:15] there is nothing I can do for you now. 我已经不能为你们做什么了
[1:32:19] Except, perhaps, wish you luck. 除了 也许 祝你们好运
[1:32:25] And, Mr. Wazowski, keep surprising people. 还有 Wazowski先生 继续制造惊喜吧
[1:32:40] You know, there is still one way we can work at a Scare company. 你知道吗 想在惊吓公司工作还有一个办法
[1:32:47] They’re always hiring in the mailroom. 他们的收发室总是在招人
[1:32:53] This is better than I ever imagined! 这比我想象的好太多了
[1:32:55] I bet we break the all-time record in our first year. 我打赌我们第一年就能破了空前记录
[1:32:58] Mike, we’re mail guys. Mike 我们只是送信的
[1:32:59] I know. I’m talking about the record for letters delivered! 我知道 我就是在说送信的记录
[1:33:04] All right, newbies, quit goofing around. 好了 新手们 别游手好闲了
[1:33:07] I’ll have you know tampering with the mail is a crime 告诉你们 瞎玩信件也是犯罪
[1:33:09] – punishable by banishment! – Yes, sir. – 可能被流放的 – 知道了 先生
[1:33:11] We’re right on it, Mr. Snowman. 我们正在努力工作 Snowman先生
[1:33:13] The team of Wazowski and Sullivan Wazowski和Sullivan的梦之队
[1:33:15] are going to change the world starting today! 将要改变世界 从今天开始
[1:33:17] Say scream! 说”尖叫”
[1:33:18] – Scream! – Scream! – 尖叫 – 尖叫
[1:34:03] Wazowski, good luck on your first day! Wazowski 祝你第一天工作好运
[1:34:05] Thanks, Merv. 谢了 Merv
[1:34:06] – Good luck, Mike! – Thanks, fellas. – 好运 Mike – 谢了 伙计们
[1:34:15] You coming, Coach? 你来吗 教练
[1:34:18] You better believe it. 当然了
[1:43:00] I made it! My first day of class! 终于到了 我的第一节课
[1:43:04] The school year’s over, son. You missed it. 本学年已经结束了 孩子 你错过了
[1:43:09] Great. 太好了
2013年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Monsters, Inc.(怪兽电力公司01)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Shrek(怪物史瑞克01)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme