英文名称:Mister America
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I’m running for San Bernardino | 我要参加竞选圣贝纳迪诺的 |
[00:09] | District Attorney. | 地方检察官 |
[00:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:13] | I’m coming out here. | 我到这来 |
[00:15] | I’m a one-man band, meeting the businesses, | 我孤军奋战 和企业会面 |
[00:15] | 我们在2018年大选前的一个月 开始跟拍海德克的竞选活动 | |
[00:18] | talking to voters, | 和选民交谈 |
[00:19] | and getting the word out about my candidacy. | 宣传我的候选人资格 |
[00:23] | Yes, for District Attorney. | 是的 参选地方检察官 |
[00:24] | I’ve said that three times now. | 我已经说了三遍了 |
[00:26] | I’m not that corrupt, Washington-style, | 我不是腐败的 华盛顿式的 |
[00:31] | swamp-style… District Attorney. | 贪得无厌的 地方检察官 |
[00:40] | Look, I’m strong on crime. | 听着 我会严厉打击犯罪 |
[00:44] | I’m strong on crime. | 我会严厉打击犯罪 |
[00:47] | I’m him! | 这个人就是我 |
[00:48] | I don’t have a beard. I… | 我没有胡子 |
[00:50] | He doesn’t have a beard in this. | 他没有胡子 |
[00:52] | This is me. | 这是我 |
[00:53] | Yeah. I am me. I am… I just have a beard. | 是的 是我 我刚刚开始留胡子 |
[00:56] | And I have sunglasses on. See? | 我带了太阳镜 看见了吗 |
[00:59] | That’s a documentary crew filming. | 那是一个纪录片摄制组在拍摄 |
[01:00] | They’re making a film about my campaign. | 他们在做一个关于我竞选的电影 |
[01:02] | See me?That’s me. Okay? | 看见了吗 那是我 认识了吗 |
[01:06] | I just have a beard now because we did a focus group | 我现在留胡子了 因为我们的重点群体 |
[01:08] | and people liked the beard. | 是那些喜欢胡子的人 |
[01:10] | Toni Newman says the beard works. | 托妮·纽曼说胡子很有用 |
[01:14] | Well, Vincent Rosetti | 有文森特·罗塞蒂 |
[01:16] | and some other clown, Sandoval. | 还有其他人 桑多瓦尔 |
[01:18] | So, I’m third party. Just look for Tim Heidecker. | 我是第三方 去投蒂姆·海德克吧 |
[01:20] | If you have the Internet, you can go to visit | 如果你能上网 你可以搜 |
[01:21] | Timheideckerforda.Com. | Timheideckerforda.Com.网站 |
[01:26] | And I’m gonna bring change. | 我会带来改变 |
[01:28] | All right? | 好的 |
[01:59] | All the… all the chips are in on this, | 所有的筹码都押上了 |
[02:01] | sort of all the… | 所有的 |
[02:03] | Everything’s, um, on the line here. | 所有的 都押上了 |
[02:07] | And, you know, financially, | 经济 |
[02:09] | emotionally, sort of, where I’m at… | 情感 所有的 我现在 |
[02:12] | this is sort of my… | 这是我的 |
[02:14] | I don’t wanna say my last play, | 我不想说成我的最后一出戏 |
[02:15] | but it’s my big play. | 但这是我的重头戏 |
[02:17] | I think we’ve put ourselves in a perfect position | 我觉得我们已经把自己放在了一个 |
[02:19] | to really come from out of nowhere, | 完美的位置上 从无名小卒做起 |
[02:21] | be the outsider, | 做个局外人 |
[02:23] | and I think we have a very good chance | 我认为我们有很大的机率 |
[02:24] | of winning, too. | 赢得选举 |
[02:26] | Oh, hi. I love dogs, so this is perfect. | 你好 我喜欢狗 这太好了 |
[02:28] | – Here’s a… – What are you running for? | -这是 -你竞选什么 |
[02:29] | District Attorney. | 地方检察官 |
[02:31] | Yeah, running against Vincent Rosetti. | 和文森特·罗塞蒂竞争 |
[02:34] | This is not a vote for me. | 这不是我的选票 |
[02:35] | It’s just to let me get on the ballot. | 只是为了让我有机会参加竞选 |
[02:36] | I’m running as an independent candidate. | 我以独立候选人的身份参加竞选 |
[02:38] | Get on the ballot is a big part of my day, every day. | 拉选票是我日常生活的重要部分 |
[02:43] | At 15 signatures today, so feeling pretty good. | 今天有15个签名 感觉非常好 |
[02:47] | We’re just basically taking it street by street, | 我们基本上一个街道一个街道地走 |
[02:50] | and it’s been a slog. | 这是一个艰难的过程 |
[02:52] | This is basically… Fontana has been somewhere | 可以说 在过去的三四天里 |
[02:56] | where I’ve pretty much covered the past three or four days. | 我走遍了丰塔纳 |
[03:00] | I’m on my own. I’m a one-man band. | 我只能靠自己了 我孤军奋战 |
[03:02] | I’ve got Rialto to hit. | 我要去里亚托了 |
[03:03] | I’ve got Highland, Redlands, Loma Linda, | 我已经去过高地 雷德兰兹 洛马林达 |
[03:06] | the city of San Bernardino, | 圣贝纳迪诺城 |
[03:07] | and we have to cover all that area. | 我们必须覆盖所有这些区域 |
[03:09] | It’s 108 degrees out. | 外面有42摄氏度 |
[03:13] | You know, it’s a lot of ground to cover | 有很多事情要做 |
[03:15] | ’cause, first of all, most people aren’t home. | 因为 首先大多数人都不在家 |
[03:17] | knock at the door on Wednesday… | 周三再来敲门 |
[03:21] | You know, I’m just… It’s tough. | 我真是 太难了 |
[03:24] | We need, you know, something like 500 signatures | 我们需要 在下周之前 |
[03:27] | by next week. | 收集到大概500个签名 |
[03:29] | But we’re on track. | 但我们已经步入正轨了 |
[03:30] | We’re very optimistic about it, | 我们对此非常乐观 |
[03:33] | and that’s…Toni’s cracking the whip on that | 同样的 托妮他们也在为此努力 |
[03:35] | ’cause if we’re not on the ballot, | 因此如果我们没有登上选票 |
[03:37] | then we’re in real trouble. | 我们就真有麻烦了 |
[03:38] | You guys voters? You 18? | 你们是选民吗 满十八岁了吗 |
[03:41] | Do you vote? No? | 你们投票吗 没有吗 |
[03:43] | I’m running for District Attorney. | 我在竞选地方检察官 |
[03:46] | No, I’m running for District Attorney. | 不 我是来竞选地方检察官的 |
[03:48] | Sort of like governor. | 有点像州长 |
[03:50] | It’s the way to change your future. | 这是改变你未来的方法 |
[03:53] | All right, thank you. Be safe. | 好的谢谢你们 保重 |
[03:55] | We have tremendous, you know, | 我们在互联网上 |
[03:57] | support on the Internet for the campaign, | 有很多选民的支持 |
[03:59] | and we have a real movement happening. | 我们正在进行一场真正的运动 |
[04:03] | Timheideckerforda.Com. It’s a website. | Timheideckerforda.Com 是一个网站 |
[04:07] | And you can go on there | 你现在可以登录 |
[04:08] | and fill out our petition to get me on the ballot. | 填写我们的请愿书 让我登上选票 |
[04:10] | We need 500 signatures. And I’m strong… | 我们需要五百个签名 我严厉 |
[04:14] | strong on crime, no uh… | 严厉打击犯罪行为 没有 |
[04:19] | no uh… | 没有 |
[04:19] | no more corruption, you know, just getting Rosetti out. | 不再腐败 把罗塞蒂弄出局 |
[04:23] | So, pass that on to your dad, all right? | 把这个说给你爸爸听 好吗 |
[04:25] | My campaign chairman, Toni Newman, | 我的竞选主席托妮·纽曼 |
[04:27] | is very active in the campaign and is doing… | 在竞选活动中非常活跃 他正在 |
[04:32] | Wearing many hats, talking to media outlets | 身兼数职 接受媒体采访 |
[04:35] | almost every day. | 几乎每一天 |
[04:36] | We got the Epson printer basically printing out | 我们有爱普生打印机 基本上可以 |
[04:40] | whatever we need… | 打印出我们需要的任何东西 |
[04:44] | and then for the bigger-print stuff, | 对于需要打印更大的东西 |
[04:45] | we’re going off, you know, to… to Kinko’s for that stuff. | 我们要去 去金考买东西 |
[04:51] | This is our campaign headquarters, really, | 这是我们的竞选总部 |
[04:53] | at this point, until we get bigger offices. | 目前是这样 直到我们有更大的办公室 |
[04:55] | To-do board, my strategy board, I call it, my map. | 任务板 我的战略板 我管它叫地图 |
[04:59] | You know, the hotel treats us right. | 酒店的服务很好 |
[05:01] | We got a fridge pretty much fully stocked, | 我们的冰箱里有很多东西 |
[05:04] | whatever you need. | 应有尽有 |
[05:05] | Uh, TV. It’s basically your classic… | 还有电视机 这基本上是你所有 |
[05:09] | bathroom, which is all I need. | 卫生间 是我需要的 |
[05:11] | That’s work, and then we have, sort of… | 那是工作区 我们有 |
[05:14] | I don’t want to say play, but rest | 我不想说娱乐区 是休息区 |
[05:17] | and sort of a home life, | 算是一种家庭生活 |
[05:19] | which was one of the great reasons | 这也是我选择 |
[05:22] | I picked up on this idea of relocating to this beautiful hotel, | 搬到这个美丽的酒店的重要原因之一 |
[05:28] | is that I could… | 在这我可以 |
[05:29] | I don’t have to commute or anything like that. | 我不需要来回通勤之类的 |
[05:30] | I can basically get right to work as soon as I get up. | 基本上我一起床就可以马上开始工作 |
[05:33] | And then I’m just in the community, | 我就在社区里 |
[05:35] | which is great. It’s not necessarily | 这非常好 没必要 |
[05:36] | about having… I don’t need to have lived here my entire life | 我不需要一辈子都住在这 |
[05:40] | to know the problems and to understand | 去了解这些问题 弄明白 |
[05:42] | how to fix them. There’s crime everywhere, | 怎么去解决它们 犯罪无处不在 |
[05:44] | and the same solution applies to anywhere you live. | 不管你住在哪 解决方法都适用 |
[05:47] | So, if I lived here, which I do officially… | 如果我住在这里 我确实住在这 |
[05:52] | This is my legal residence. | 这是我的合法住所 |
[05:53] | This is where mail comes to, when I need mail. | 当我需要发邮件时 邮件就在这发出去 |
[05:58] | It’s the same anywhere. And… | 这里都差不多 |
[06:02] | You know, if I need to do a call in here, | 如果我需要在这里打电话 |
[06:04] | I got a phone in here. | 这就有电话 |
[06:05] | You know, I wish I had the volunteers, | 我也希望我有志愿者 |
[06:07] | but I also am glad and grateful that there are… | 我也很高兴并且感激 |
[06:10] | that it’s me coming to the door. | 是我亲自上门 |
[06:12] | I’m not a career politician. I’m an outsider. | 我不是职业政治家 我是一个局外人 |
[06:14] | Are you an attorney… You’re an attorney now? | 你是律师 你现在是律师吗 |
[06:16] | I’ve practiced law, yeah, | 我做过律师 |
[06:18] | – and I’ve represented myself. – Okay. | -我代表我自己 -好的 |
[06:20] | I’ve had tremendous experience in law. | 我有丰富的法律经验 |
[06:22] | – So there’s no worries there. – All right. | -所以没什么好担心的 -好的 |
[06:24] | ‘Cause that’s what’s happening with Rosetti, | 因为罗塞蒂就是这样的 |
[06:25] | is he’s hiring all these people, immigrants, | 他雇佣了这些人 移民 |
[06:27] | people that probably don’t even have identification. | 他们可能连身份证都没有 |
[06:31] | Rosetti is paying them cash to go out there | 罗塞蒂付钱让他们去那里 |
[06:33] | 重选文森特当地方检察官 强力打击犯罪 证明领导者 致力于正义 | |
[06:33] | and basically offer cash. | 基本上都付现金 |
[06:35] | If you vote for Rosetti if I guaran… | 如果你投罗塞蒂 如果我保证 |
[06:38] | So, they’re buying votes. | 他们在收买选票 |
[06:39] | My options were, really, meet him again in civil court… | 我的选择是 在民事法庭上再见到他 |
[06:45] | to prosecute him for the crime he committed against me, | 起诉他对我犯下的罪行 |
[06:49] | which is unlawful incrimination. | 那是非法的控告 |
[06:51] | I’d rather have you guys in the driver’s seat | 我宁愿是你们在掌权 |
[06:53] | than these rats here. | 而不是这些老鼠们 |
[06:55] | And they’re liars. | 他们是骗子 |
[06:56] | And I don’t know what I did to them. | 我不知道我对他们做了什么 |
[06:57] | I don’t know what I did to them | 我不知道我做了什么 |
[07:00] | that they’re so upset with me. | 让他们对我这么生气 |
[07:03] | Tragedy struck today as hundreds | 今天发生了悲剧 |
[07:04] | of musical-festival attendees fell ill | 据当局报道 |
[07:06] | in what authorities are calling a suspected drug overdose. | 数百名参加音乐节的人疑似药物过量 |
[07:10] | The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Office | 圣贝纳迪诺县治安官办公室 |
[07:12] | has launched an investigation into the event | 已经对此事展开调查 |
[07:15] | known as the Electric Sun Desert Music Festival, | 太阳沙漠电音节 |
[07:18] | founded this year by musician and entrepreneur Tim Heidecker. | 今年由音乐家和企业家蒂姆·海德克举行 |
[07:22] | The court calls the People of the State of California | 法院召集了加州民众 |
[07:24] | versus Timothy Richard Heidecker. | 和蒂莫西·理查德·海德克对证 |
[07:26] | Defendant is charged with counts | 被告人被指控 |
[07:28] | one through 20 of second-degree felony murder. | 犯有一至二十项二级谋杀重罪 |
[07:31] | He filled the lungs of his innocent victims | 他用化学混合物 |
[07:34] | with a chemical cocktail. | 灌满了无辜受害者的肺 |
[07:37] | These portable vaporizers… | 这些便携式喷雾器 |
[07:41] | contain a dangerous chemical… | 装有危险的化学物品 |
[07:44] | known to Mr. Heidecker to cause illness | 海德克先生知道它会引起疾病 |
[07:48] | and be potentially fatal when inhaled. | 吸入后可能致命 |
[07:51] | And Mr. Heidecker, he’ll be representing himself | 接下来海德克先生将就此案 |
[07:54] | in this matter. | 为自己辩护 |
[07:55] | I’m being unjustly prosecuted | 我被不公正地起诉了 |
[07:56] | for crimes of which I did not commit. | 为我没有犯过的罪 |
[07:58] | Your daughter was 17 | 你女儿去世时 |
[08:01] | when she left you. | 只有17岁 |
[08:02] | I would do anything to have her back. | 我愿意做任何事让她回来 |
[08:06] | And that man over there is responsible. | 坐在那里的男人应该为此负责 |
[08:08] | He is responsible for me losing her. | 他要为我痛失爱女负责 |
[08:11] | No, but he disobeyed me! It’s my… | 不但他不听我的 这是我 |
[08:13] | I’ll fuck you up, Mark! Believe me! I’ll fuck you up! | 我要揍死你马克 相信我 我会打死你 |
[08:16] | I have never seen such a heinous crime | 我从未见过如此令人发指的罪行 |
[08:21] | and such a tragedy. See that justice is done. | 和这样的惨剧 正义应该得到伸张 |
[08:24] | Convict this individual. | 给这个人定罪 |
[08:26] | Madam Foreperson, has the jury reached a verdict? | 陪审团主席 陪审团做出裁决了吗 |
[08:30] | No, we were not able to reach a unanimous decision. | 没有 我们未能达成一致的决定 |
[08:34] | This is a mistrial, and we are adjourned. | 这是无效审判 我们休庭 |
[08:38] | Yes! Yes! | 好的 太棒了 |
[08:40] | I thank God for the one juror, really, | 感谢上帝 我真的感谢那位陪审员 |
[08:44] | who is sort of the stopgap here | 他是这里的临时人员 |
[08:46] | and created this amazing verdict. | 他创造了这个奇迹 |
[08:49] | It is my first time being a juror… | 这是我第一次当陪审员 |
[08:51] | a lawyer and I’ve proven myself | 作为一名律师 |
[08:53] | to be basically unstoppable at this point. | 我已经证明了自己在这点上是不可阻挡的 |
[08:57] | As far as the DA goes, this Rosetti | 就地方检察官罗塞蒂而言 |
[08:59] | has turned out to be a total rat and a bad, bad guy. | 他已经成了一个彻头彻尾的老鼠和坏家伙 |
[09:03] | And I don’t know how you find these people, | 我不知道你是怎么找到这些人的 |
[09:05] | if you elect them or not, | 你选的他们还是他们选的你 |
[09:06] | but if you have elected them, who knows? | 如果是你选的他们谁知道呢 |
[09:08] | maybe he’ll have some competition next time. | 也许下次他会有竞争对手 |
[09:10] | Fuck this! I’m done! You hear me! | 去他妈的我受够了 听见我说的了吗 |
[09:13] | And I’m coming for you, Rosetti, wherever the fuck you are! | 我会来找你罗塞蒂 不管你他妈在哪 |
[09:16] | I’m running for District Attorney | 我要竞选圣贝纳迪诺县的地方检察官 |
[09:18] | of San Bernardino County. Why? Because I’m a fighter, | 为什么呢 因为我是个战士 |
[09:22] | and I know what that county needs. | 我知道这个县需要什么 |
[09:24] | I already proved myself | 我已经证明了自己 |
[09:25] | that I am the best lawyer there’s ever… | 我是史上最好的律师 |
[09:27] | I won that case fair and square. | 我光明正大地赢了那个案子 |
[09:28] | I want to be your DA,and I hope I have your vote. | 我想做你们的地方检察官 希望你们投票 |
[09:37] | I retired about three months ago. | 我三个月前退休了 |
[09:40] | I had a backlog that I really felt | 我有一大堆事要做 |
[09:42] | I was obligated to work through | 我有责任去把它完成 |
[09:44] | and not pass off onto any of my fellow judges. | 而不是把这个烂摊子丢给我的法官同事们 |
[09:48] | But I have been winding down | 但是在海德克一案审判不久之后 |
[09:50] | since not too long after the Heidecker verdict. | 我就退居幕后了 |
[09:53] | I have to say that in all my time on the bench, | 不得不说我当法官那么多年 |
[09:56] | I’ve never had a case like that. | 从来没有看到过那样的案子 |
[09:57] | Mr. Heidecker clearly had no respect for decorum. | 海德克先生完全不懂得敬人之道 |
[10:01] | Objection. Defendant is intimidating this witness. | 反对 被告人是在恐吓目击证人 |
[10:03] | I am not intimidate… I’ll intimidate you, believe me. | 我没有在恐吓 信不信我恐吓的人是你 |
[10:05] | Mr. Heidecker! | 海德克先生 |
[10:07] | – I’m… – Mr. Heidecker! | -我 -海德克先生 |
[10:08] | I’m warning you that this is my… | 我警告你这是我 |
[10:10] | I move to hold the defendant in contempt. | 我强烈要求判处被告藐视法庭 |
[10:12] | Judge, I promise | 法官大人 我保证 |
[10:12] | I’m going somewhere with this. | 我这不是在胡闹 |
[10:14] | Do you have a question to ask, | 你到底是要提问还是 |
[10:15] | as opposed to an accusation to make? | 要向谁提出指控 |
[10:17] | Frankly, he turned it into a circus. | 很显然 他把法院变成了马戏团 |
[10:20] | And I think we all bear a responsibility | 这一切的发生 |
[10:23] | for allowing that to happen. | 我觉得我们都有责任 |
[10:25] | What a lot of people don’t understand | 但很多人不理解的是 |
[10:27] | is that I had to allow some of that to happen. | 我不得不允许其中的一些事情发生 |
[10:30] | I had a constitutional duty… | 根据宪法我有义务 |
[10:32] | to allow Mr. Heidecker to represent himself | 允许海德克先生来代表他自己辩护 |
[10:36] | and to let him do the best he could. | 并让他竭尽所能 |
[10:41] | So, I think a lot of the criticism | 因此 我认为许多对我的批评 |
[10:42] | that’s been leveled against me is simply ignorant. | 是非常无知可笑的 |
[10:46] | People don’t understand | 人们并不了解 |
[10:47] | that that’s a very different situation. | 他们所讨论的完全是两码事 |
[10:49] | From the volume of hate mail I received | 从我收到的恐吓信的数量 |
[10:51] | from people who were irate about that verdict, | 以及那些对审判结果感到愤怒的人来看 |
[10:55] | my perception is that… | 我的看法是 |
[10:57] | in large sections of San Bernardino County, | 海德克先生在圣贝纳迪诺县的很多地方 |
[11:00] | Mr. Heidecker is persona non grata. | 都不受欢迎 |
[11:03] | He is perceived as a charlatan. | 人们都认为他是一个骗子 |
[11:06] | He’s perceived as a murderer | 也有人说他是凶手 |
[11:10] | who got away with it… | 通过对法制系统的暗箱操作 |
[11:14] | by manipulating the system. | 无法无天 |
[11:16] | Yes, one juror held out, | 虽然的确有一名陪审员坚持无罪审判 |
[11:18] | but as far as the election goes, | 但只要投票一直进行 |
[11:20] | I take great comfort from the fact | 令我非常安慰的是 |
[11:22] | that 11 out of 12… | 12名陪审员中有11个人 |
[11:24] | were convinced beyond a reasonable doubt… | 已经毫无疑问地认为 |
[11:27] | that he was guilty of at least second-degree felony murder. | 他至少会被判二级谋杀重罪 |
[11:31] | So, if 11 out of 12 eligible voters in San Bernardino County | 如果圣贝纳迪诺县的12名陪审员中 |
[11:35] | believe that… | 有11人相信这一点 |
[11:37] | he doesn’t have a chance. | 他毫无胜算 |
[11:47] | this is… | 这是 |
[11:49] | this is the most serious race I’ve run in. | 这是我对待最认真的一次竞选 |
[11:52] | You don’t want guys that have sort of career politicians. | 你并不想碰到那种职业政客 |
[11:57] | I think that’s my point, is you don’t want… | 重点在于 你并不想 |
[11:59] | you want an outsider to come in and shake things up | 你希望一个局外人进来搅局 |
[12:01] | because San Bernardino has gotten to be so corrupt. | 因为圣贝纳迪诺已变得如此腐败 |
[12:04] | And the crime has skyrocketed. | 犯罪率急剧上升 |
[12:06] | We have crime stats here. | 我们这有一些统计资料 |
[12:08] | All these numbers, if you see the… | 这些所有的数字 如果你能看到 |
[12:10] | You can almost look from a 30,000-foot view, | 可以看到它们堆积如山 基本有9千米高 |
[12:12] | you see that it’s just up, up, up, and that’s all crime. | 并且还在持续上升 这都是犯罪案件 |
[12:16] | You know, really a lot of big problems here, which… | 很显然 真的有很多严峻的问题 |
[12:20] | We want to be realistic, | 我们肯定要面对现实 |
[12:21] | but I’d say a 100 percent elimination of crime… | 但无论如何 把犯罪率降为零 |
[12:24] | is our goal. And that’s, I think, very doable. | 是我们的目标 而且那在我看来很可行 |
[12:30] | We are off to one of my favorite family restaurants | 我们正赶去圣贝纳迪诺县一家家庭餐馆 |
[12:34] | in the San Bernardino County. | 这是我最喜欢的餐馆之一 |
[12:36] | And we’re gonna be meeting with my campaign chairman, | 我们要去会一会我的竞选主席 |
[12:40] | Toni Newman. Really a brilliant strategist, | 托妮·纽曼 她是一个很杰出的战略家 |
[12:42] | a brilliant political mind who knows the issues | 政治眼光长远 知道问题的所在 |
[12:47] | and believes in me as a candidate, | 她坚信我会成为出色的候选人 |
[12:50] | and, frankly, I… | 坦白说 我 |
[12:51] | you know, sees me going far, far, far beyond | 她认为我能达到的高度 |
[12:54] | simply, District Attorney. | 远远不止一个地方检察官 |
[12:58] | You know, national office, national positions. | 比如 国家机关 国家领导人 |
[13:03] | So, we’ll… | 我们 |
[13:05] | On my way. | 在路上了 |
[13:11] | On… | 在 |
[13:14] | On… | 在 |
[13:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:21] | So, we’ll be there in five minutes. | 五分钟我们就到那了 |
[13:24] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[13:25] | – Good. Hi. How are you? – Good. How are you? | -我很好 你呢 -不错 你好吗 |
[13:26] | – I’m Tim Heidecker. – Tim, nice to meet you. | -我是蒂姆·海德克 -很高兴见到你 蒂姆 |
[13:28] | Yeah. Running for District Attorney. | 没错 正在竞选地方检察官 |
[13:30] | How’s it going? Nice to see you. | 你们好吗 很高兴见到你们 |
[13:32] | – Hola. – How you doing? | -你好 -你们好啊 |
[13:34] | I’m Tim Heidecker. Nice to meet you. | 我是蒂姆·海德克 见到你们真开心 |
[13:36] | Running for District Attorney. | 正要竞选地方检察官 |
[13:37] | Y’all registered voters, I hope? | 你们都注册成为选民了吗 希望如此 |
[13:39] | I’m not wasting my time over here? | 我没在这浪费时间吧 |
[13:40] | – Absolutely. – Great. | -当然没有 -太棒了 |
[13:42] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[13:43] | This is Toni Newman, | 这是托妮·纽曼 |
[13:45] | my campaign chairm… chairwoman, chairman, whatever. | 我的竞选主席 女士 先生 随便吧 |
[13:50] | I come from an advertising background, | 我曾经有做一次广告的背景 |
[13:52] | outside advertising. | 户外广告 |
[13:53] | I’ve got about 17, 20 years in advertising, so… | 这一行我做了有17 20年了 |
[13:57] | Which is ultimately… | 最终看起来 |
[13:59] | You were telling me this, that a campaign, a candidate, | 你当时跟我说 竞选也好 竞选人也好 |
[14:01] | is essentially a product, is… | 从本质上来说就是一个产品 |
[14:02] | Why don’t you bring me up to speed? | 你为什么不更直截了当一点呢 |
[14:04] | Well, you know, I’ve just been out canvassing. | 你知道的 我正好在进行游说 |
[14:06] | I mean, I’m getting signatures at a rate that concerns me | 我是说 我对选民的签名结果表示担忧 |
[14:09] | because it’s not the rate that is gonna get us | 因为你说这样的的支持率 |
[14:11] | to where we need to be, according to you. | 是无法让我们进行到下一步的 |
[14:14] | Well, we can’t get on the ballot | 如果不能得到足够多的支持者签名 |
[14:15] | – if we don’t have enough signatures. – I understand. | -你连参选的机会都没有 -我理解 |
[14:17] | So we need to find a way to… | 我们必须要找到一条路 |
[14:19] | – We need to figure out something. – Well, let’s just | -我们必须想点办法 -让我们把这件事 |
[14:22] | put that aside. | 放一边去 |
[14:22] | Let’s put that on the back burner. | 先不要考虑这些个东西 |
[14:24] | Can we get… Yeah, we’re very hungry. | 我们能要一个 没错 我们饿得不行 |
[14:27] | I have to try those peanut butter… | 我一定要尝尝那些花生酱 |
[14:28] | that peanut butter chocolate banana pie. | 花生酱巧克力香蕉派 |
[14:31] | You know, just sort of the classic omelet. | 就是那种经典的煎蛋饼 |
[14:32] | Do you want to do the four and 20 omelet? | 你想试试我们的四角蛋包饭吗 |
[14:35] | – Yeah, let’s do that. That sounds great. – Sure. | -就那个吧 听起来不错 -好 |
[14:37] | What kind of wine do you have, a red wine? | 你们提供什么样的酒 有红酒吗 |
[14:39] | Red? We have a Merlot. We have Cabernet. | 红酒吗 我们有梅洛 赤霞珠 |
[14:41] | – We have Pinot Noir. – Pinot? | -还有黑皮诺 -皮诺吗 |
[14:44] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:45] | Are you registered to vote in the area? | 你有在这个地区注册投票吗 |
[14:48] | Not in this area. – Okay. | -不在这个地区 -好吧 |
[14:49] | Cause I felt like we had a connection from the beginning. | 因为从一开始就觉得我们很搭 |
[14:53] | Oh, yeah. | 那是当然 |
[14:54] | That was there. | 那种心灵感应 |
[14:56] | …we should be a team, | 我们应该在一个团队 |
[14:57] | that we could put things back in their proper place. | 这样我们正好可以各司其职 |
[15:02] | Yeah, because you’re from this area, | 没错 因为你恰好来自这个地区 |
[15:04] | so you know even more than I do. | 你比我更了解这个地方 |
[15:05] | – Yes, I’m from San Bernardino. – And you were talking to me | -是的 我来自圣贝纳迪诺 -你还跟我说 |
[15:08] | about the demographics change. | 人口在变化 |
[15:09] | It’s not the same city that I grew up in. | 所谓的时过境迁 物是人非 |
[15:12] | It’s absolutely changed. | 变化太大了 |
[15:14] | – And it’s not safe anymore. – No. | -这里不再安全了 -没错 |
[15:16] | And you know exactly what I’m talking about… | 你很清楚我指的是什么 |
[15:18] | – don’t you? – Yeah. Well, I think we all do. | -不是吗 -当然 我们都很清楚 |
[15:22] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:23] | – That’s a big pour. – Wow. | -给你倒了这么多啊 -太棒了 |
[15:25] | And you have shown me just unbelievable graphics that | 你给我看了网上找的令人瞠目结舌的图表 |
[15:27] | you’ve pulled off the Internet, unbelievable stats that, | 令人难以置信的数据统计 |
[15:31] | when you look at the Hispanic population, Asian population | 当你看到这些拉丁裔人口 亚裔人口 |
[15:35] | I mean, you could look | 你从报纸上 |
[15:36] | through the newspaper, and you can… | 也能读到 |
[15:38] | – You see it, yeah. – …see the crime. | -确实 -了解到犯罪现状 |
[15:40] | I feel like a minority in my own city, | 在自己家乡 我却觉得自己属于少数群体 |
[15:43] | – to be quite honest with you. – That’s kind of interesting. | -不瞒你说 -有点讽刺 |
[15:47] | You can’t be safe there anymore. | 那里再也没有一点安全感 |
[15:48] | And Rosetti is behind a lot of this. | 很多事情就是罗塞蒂在幕后操纵 |
[15:51] | It’s sort of like this kind of three-stage thing. | 就好像”捕鼠三步曲” |
[15:53] | It’s, “We have a rat problem.” | 即 “我们有鼠患了” |
[15:55] | And I wish you’d give me a pen that works. | 我希望你能记下来 |
[15:56] | Here, let me give you another one. “Get him out.” | 在这儿 我再给你个笔 “把他赶走” |
[15:59] | – So, once you get into office… – Well, yeah, | -所以 一旦你上位成功 -是啊 |
[16:01] | but before that, | 但在那之前 |
[16:02] | acknowledge that we have a rat problem. | 必须承认我们有鼠患问题 |
[16:04] | So, we have a rat problem. That’s one. | 所以 我们有鼠患问题 那是第一点 |
[16:06] | – Then we set the rat trap. – Set the trap. | -然后我们放置捕鼠器 -设置陷阱 |
[16:12] | So, that’s… Yeah, we have a rat problem. | 再捋一捋 我们有鼠患 |
[16:14] | Set the rat trap. | 设好捕鼠陷阱 |
[16:15] | There we go. Food coming in. | 上菜啦 新鲜出炉 |
[16:16] | But I would like more specifics. | 但是我还想要一些更具体的东西 |
[16:18] | In terms of setting the trap, | 好比说设置陷阱 |
[16:20] | we need to force him into the corner | 我们要把他逼到角落里 |
[16:22] | to come to the debate, to come to the town hall debate. | 来市政厅辩论 要让他无路可走 |
[16:27] | Yeah, but that’s gonna be difficult to do. | 没错 但那不是那么容易做到的 |
[16:29] | He’s not gonna want to interact with you. | 他才不会跟你互动 |
[16:31] | – He’s already… – Well, of course, | -他已经 -当然咯 |
[16:32] | because he knows he would lose the debate, | 那是因为他知道自己辩论肯定会输 |
[16:35] | just like he lost in court. | 就和他在法院败诉一样 |
[16:36] | I love that, sort of, Rocky Balboa, | 我喜欢像拳王洛奇那样 |
[16:39] | you know, underdog position to be in. | 成为一匹超级黑马 |
[16:40] | I don’t think there’s a better position to be in, | 否则我想不出还能扮演什么更好的角色 |
[16:42] | especially when you’re fighting up against the powers | 尤其当你面对的是那些个权贵大臣 |
[16:44] | that be of Rosetti and the machine, | 就是罗塞蒂和他的政治机构 |
[16:46] | the San Bernardino machine, | 圣贝纳迪诺政治机构 |
[16:47] | which includes people like Symczyk, who is in that… | 包括像西姆奇克那种人 |
[16:52] | is part of that, you know… | 他也不是什么好东西 |
[16:55] | He’s the other one. He retired. | 他是另一个 已经退休了 |
[16:56] | He got out cause he knew that he ran a kangaroo court. | 他不干是因为他知道以前判案时劣迹斑斑 |
[17:00] | But keep in mind… – You did hear that, right? | -但是请记住 -你确认听到的对吧 |
[17:01] | I did hear it. He’s done. | 亲耳所闻 他被干掉了 |
[17:03] | – He’s done. He got laughed out. – He’s washed up. | -他完蛋了 大家骂声一片 -彻底完蛋了 |
[17:05] | He got laughed out of the courtroom. | 法院外大家仍对他冷嘲热讽 |
[17:07] | I heard about it. We were a team then. | 我听说了 我们当时就是一队了 |
[17:09] | You didn’t know it. You didn’t know me. | 你并不知道而已 你当时也不认识我 |
[17:11] | This is sort of the big reveal. | 让你听听幕后的故事 |
[17:12] | I was of the jury | 我是其中一个陪审员 |
[17:14] | …and thanks to me, I got him off. | 正是因为我 才拯救了他 |
[17:17] | And I got a phone call kind of out of the blue from Toni. | 我当时突然就接到了托妮的电话 |
[17:22] | We met up, and it was a long lunch, | 我们碰头吃了个午饭 促膝长谈 |
[17:24] | a lot of gratefulness coming from me, | 真的对你感激涕零 |
[17:26] | a lot of respect for you and your mind. | 对你和你的思想推崇备至 |
[17:30] | I knew that Tim was a guy that was gonna | 我当时就知道蒂姆就是那个可以 |
[17:32] | help me… | 帮助我的人 |
[17:34] | …accomplish the change | 正是圣贝纳迪诺需要的 |
[17:35] | that I know that San Bernardino needs. | 能给其带来改变的人 |
[17:38] | And I saw the corruption in Rosetti. | 从罗塞蒂身上我看到的只是腐败 |
[17:39] | As soon as that man opened his mouth, I could see it. | 他刚一说话我就能看穿这个人 |
[17:42] | The campaign sort of began then, didn’t it? | 那竞选就算开始了对吗 |
[17:44] | – Kind of, yeah. – I want to know | -算是吧 没错 -我想知道 |
[17:46] | where the pie is. | 派在什么地方 |
[17:47] | Did we forget about the pie? | 你是不是忘了香蕉派了 |
[17:49] | Do you want them now or to go? | 你是要现在吃还是带走 |
[17:51] | Well, no, now. | 现在吃 |
[17:52] | He wants it now. – I mean, I could eat it | -他现在就要吃 -我是说我可以 |
[17:54] | – with the breakfast. – Okay. | -吃早饭的时候吃 -好吧 |
[17:59] | At some point soon, | 不久之后我们要找个时间 |
[18:00] | we need to kind of address the elephant in the room | 把大家视而不见的事情说出来 |
[18:03] | and uh… and start getting some kind of staff going. | 并开始着手招募一些人员 |
[18:06] | I’ve got some flags out there | 我已经把招募消息放出去了 |
[18:08] | and working with people. | 也在和一些人接触 |
[18:10] | – Yeah. – It’s not easy to get money, though. | -是的 -尽管募集资金并不容易 |
[18:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:13] | We’re less than two weeks out. | 我们只剩不到两周的时间了 |
[18:15] | But we don’t have the signatures, Tim. | 但是我们还没有征集到签名 蒂姆 |
[18:16] | Once we get the signatures, | 一旦我们征集到了足够的签名 |
[18:17] | I think people will be more apt to give money | 我想人们会更愿意捐钱给你 |
[18:19] | because they know that you’re on the ballot. | 因为人们知道你是有竞选资格的 |
[18:21] | Okay, well, we’re talking in circles | 我知道 我们陷入了死循环 |
[18:23] | because we need money to get the volunteers | 因为我们需要资金去招募竞选志愿者 |
[18:25] | so we can get the signatures. | 这样我们才能征集到签名 |
[18:26] | But this is what it is, folks. | 但是这就是事实 大伙 |
[18:27] | I mean, this is the grind of the campaign. | 我是说 这就是竞选活动的难处 |
[18:30] | Right now we’re operating on a shoestring budget. | 目前我们的运作预算非常不足 |
[18:32] | Uh, a lot of it’s coming out of my personal account. | 许多资金是来自我的私人账户 |
[18:35] | And Toni’s contributed some. | 还有一部分来自托妮的捐助 |
[18:38] | We don’t want that corrupt, dark money… | 我们不想要那些贪腐的 来路不明的黑钱 |
[18:42] | because then I become a puppet of those people. | 因为这会使我成为那些幕后人的牵线木偶 |
[18:45] | We would love the big bucks | 我们愿意接受由多笔小额捐款 |
[18:47] | through small donations, is sort of our dream. | 汇集成的足够资金 这是我们的梦想 |
[18:50] | Or one big donor. | 或者一个大金主也可以 |
[18:51] | – There’s the pie. – Thank you. | -这是你的派 -谢谢 |
[18:53] | And I do apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:53] | We’re just on a rough schedule today. | 我们今天的行程很紧 |
[18:56] | Let’s get a shot of this. | 让我们来尝一下这个派 |
[18:57] | I mean, this is San Bernardino right here. | 这可是圣贝纳迪诺的派 |
[19:00] | Is that awesome? | 是不是棒 |
[19:01] | This is how it goes. You have to create your own momentum. | 这就是竞选的方式 你必须给自己造势 |
[19:04] | You have to create your own media, really. | 你需要创建自己的社交媒介 |
[19:07] | – Okay. Hi. This is Tim. – Yes, I know. | -好了 大家好 我是蒂姆 -是的 |
[19:09] | Tim Heidecker. | 蒂姆·海德克 |
[19:11] | I want em… I wanted to introduce you. | 我想 我想向大家介绍一下你 |
[19:12] | – Go ahead, Tim. – Hi, everybody. | -开始吧 蒂姆 -大家好 |
[19:14] | This is Tim Heidecker, | 我是蒂姆·海德克 |
[19:15] | running for District Attorney for San Bernardino. | 正在竞选圣贝纳迪诺的地方检察官 |
[19:18] | I’m sitting here at one of my favorite family restaurants | 我现在位于一家我最爱的家庭餐厅 |
[19:21] | in San Bernardino County, | 在圣贝纳迪诺县 |
[19:22] | about to dig in to their world-famous chocolate pe… | 正准备尝试一下他家世界著名的巧克力 |
[19:26] | chocolate peanut butter apple… | 花生酱巧克力派 |
[19:27] | or chocolate peanut butter banana pie. | 或者是香蕉花生酱巧克力派 |
[19:30] | Doesn’t that look good? So, let’s take a bite. | 是不是看起来超赞 我们来尝一口吧 |
[19:34] | How is it? | 尝起来怎么样 |
[19:36] | Is it amazing? | 好吃吗 |
[19:37] | I’m gonna come back for this. | 我会为了这个派再次光顾的 |
[19:39] | This is a great piece of pie. | 这个派真的很好吃 |
[19:40] | I look forward to meeting with you… | 我期待着和你们的碰面 |
[19:42] | What are you gonnado for the community… | 你打算为社区做些什么呢 |
[19:43] | Don’t interrupt the video. | 不要打断我录视频 |
[19:49] | I look forwarding to… | 我期待着 |
[19:49] | I look forward to taking a bite out of crime | 我企盼着在我当选地方检察官后 |
[19:52] | when I become elected District Attorney… | 可以揭露 惩治更多的犯罪事实 |
[19:54] | and we will see you at the ballot box. | 我们在投票处见 |
[19:57] | Say no to Rosetti. | 拒绝罗塞蒂 |
[19:59] | We have a rat problem, ladies and gentlemen. | 我们这里有一只祸患之鼠 女士们先生们 |
[20:00] | I am here to exterminate it, set the rat trap. | 我是来解决这只害群之马的 设好捕鼠陷阱 |
[20:04] | We want him out. We want Rosetti out. | 我们要让他出局 我们要让罗塞蒂出局 |
[20:07] | – Tim… go to timheidecker… – Perfect. | -蒂姆 来支持蒂姆·海德克 -非常好 |
[20:10] | Put that up on Twitter and Facebook | 把刚才这段上传到推特和脸书 |
[20:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[20:13] | How about we open an Instagram account? | 我们再开个图享网账号怎么样 |
[20:15] | Well, yeah, we should have that already. | 好的 我们早就应该开一个了 |
[20:17] | GoFundMe, Instagram. Facebook’s up. | 轻松筹 图享网 脸书记上了 |
[20:19] | – I’ll work on the billboards. – Okay. All right. | -我会继续准备竞选广告牌 -好的 |
[20:21] | – Okay? – I think that’s good. | -可以吗 -我认为那样很好 |
[20:23] | – Have you got this? – Yeah? | -你结过帐了吗 -什么 |
[20:24] | Get that, and we’ll deal with the details later. | 把帐结了 之后我们再处理这些细节 |
[20:27] | I’ll see you back at the… at the office. | 我们之后见 在办公室那儿 |
[20:30] | – Bye, Tim. Bye. – Thank you so much. | -再见 蒂姆 再见 -非常感谢 |
[20:31] | – See you a little later. – Okay. See you later. | -待会儿见 -好的 我们待会儿见 |
[20:33] | And look for me, | 可以了解下我 |
[20:34] | Tim Heidecker for DA. | 我是正在竞选地方检察官的蒂姆·海德克 |
[20:35] | Mel? Could be a man or a female, Mel. | 梅尔 男性女性都可能使 梅尔 |
[20:38] | – All right. See you. – All right. | -好的 回见 -好的 |
[20:47] | Hey, this is a message for Josh. | 给乔希的留言 |
[20:50] | This is Gregg Turkington | 我是格雷格·图金顿 |
[20:52] | from the Victorville Film Archive- | 来自电影资料馆 |
[20:54] | uh, and I heard you guys were doing a movie | 我听说你们正在拍一部关于 |
[20:57] | about Tim Heidecker, | 蒂姆·海德克的电影 |
[20:59] | who is a subject I know quite a bit about. | 我正好非常了解一些关于他的事 |
[21:02] | So, if you would like to get some of | 如果你们想从我这了解一些 |
[21:04] | my expertise on the subject, | 关于他的详细信息的话 |
[21:06] | uh, give me a call. | 打给我 |
[21:08] | Okay, thanks. | 就这样 谢谢 |
[21:10] | And if you can just count to three. | 如果你可以倒数三下的话 |
[21:12] | Three, two, one, action. | 三 二 一 开始 |
[21:13] | A few more levels here. | 在这里再来几条 |
[21:16] | If you could just state your name | 你可以说一下你的名字 |
[21:17] | and what you had for breakfast. | 还有你早餐吃了什么 |
[21:19] | Gregg Turkington from On Cinema at the Cinema | 我是《在影院》的格雷格·图金顿 |
[21:22] | and Decker vs. Dracula | 也参演过《德克尔大战德古拉》 |
[21:24] | and Ant-Man, and I… | 和《蚁人》 并且我 |
[21:27] | Actually, this is my breakfast, so… | 其实 这就是我的早餐 |
[21:29] | So, tell me, Gregg, | 那么 和我讲讲 格雷格 |
[21:31] | how did you come to meet Tim Heidecker? | 你和蒂姆·海德克是怎么认识的 |
[21:32] | How did you first get involved with him? | 你和他一开始是怎么样扯上关系的 |
[21:33] | Well, first I just wanted to say you’re probably wondering | 首先 我想说你可能会好奇 |
[21:35] | why I chose this park as a place to meet. | 我为什么要选这个公园作为会面地 |
[21:39] | And it’s actually an interesting story. | 事实上这是个有趣的故事 |
[21:41] | This is kind of a historic movie site. | 这里是一个历史悠久的电影拍摄地 |
[21:45] | Have you seen the Oh, God! Movie | 你看过电影《偶滴神啊》吗 |
[21:47] | with George Burns and John Denver? | 乔治·伯恩斯和约翰·丹佛主演的那部 |
[21:50] | In that spot, | 电影里有一幕是 |
[21:51] | Tracy throws a basket from far away | 特蕾西从远处扔出一个篮子 |
[21:55] | and makes it perfectly, and that’s when Shingo thinks, | 在看到篮子完美落地后 慎吾想到 |
[21:58] | “Okay, she must be affiliated with God,” | “好吧 她一定是和上帝有关系” |
[22:01] | ’cause she couldn’t make that shot otherwise. | 要不然她怎么会扔的那么准 |
[22:02] | So, that’s where this… | 这里正是 |
[22:04] | that’s exactly where this was filmed. | 那一幕拍摄的地方 |
[22:05] | What’s your relationship with Tim Heidecker? | 你和蒂姆·海德克是什么关系 |
[22:08] | Well, it started out just as a guest | 我和他结识于在作为嘉宾出演 |
[22:10] | on the show On Cinema at the Cinema. | 节目《在影院》 |
[22:17] | Hi, everybody. My name is Tim Heidecker. | 大家好 我的名字是蒂姆·海德克 |
[22:19] | And welcome to the first episode of my new show, | 欢迎收看我的新节目的第一集 |
[22:21] | On Cinema at the Cinema. | 《在影院》 |
[22:23] | Congratulations on the TV series. | 祝贺你的电视系列节目开播 |
[22:25] | Thanks very much. This is our first episode, | 非常感谢 这是我们的第一集 |
[22:27] | so we’re just sort of working out the kinks | 所以我们还正在解决一些问题 |
[22:28] | and having a lot of fun doing it, as well. | 也从中获得了很多乐趣 |
[22:30] | But then I was bringing so much expertise | 但是之后我带给了这档节目 |
[22:32] | 在影院 在拍摄地 | |
[22:32] | to the show and stuff that, | 非常多关于电影的专业知识和技能 |
[22:33] | after the first episode, | 在第一集之后 |
[22:36] | I think he realized, | 我想他意识到这一点了 |
[22:36] | “Why bring in different guests each week? | 为什么每周邀请不同的嘉宾 |
[22:38] | Why not just have a resident expert?” | 为什么不引入一位常驻专家 |
[22:40] | And so I ended up taking a bigger and bigger and bigger | 于是最后我在这档节目里担当了 |
[22:43] | and bigger and bigger role in that, until finally, | 越来越重要的角色 直到最后 |
[22:46] | that’s why people were tuning in to the show, | 这才是人们愿意观看这档节目的原因 |
[22:48] | was to get that kind of movie expertise. | 为了收看关于电影的专业知识 |
[22:52] | Hey, everybody. Welcome back to another episode of On Cinema. | 大家好 欢迎收看最新一集《在影院》 |
[22:55] | I’m your host, Tim Heidecker. | 我是主持人蒂姆·海德克 |
[22:57] | He got in over his head, you know, | 他已经身陷泥潭无法自拔了 |
[22:58] | with some of his legal troubles and things | 他的那些非法行为和麻烦 |
[23:00] | and also the fact that he doesn’t know anything about movies. | 还有其实 他对电影一窍不通 |
[23:02] | Prepping for the Electric Sun Desert Music Festival | 为在接下来几周 实际上就在下一周的 |
[23:05] | coming up in a couple… this coming week, actually. | 太阳沙漠电子音乐节做准备 |
[23:06] | 聆听整张俱乐部剪辑版的”MT-BTL 2.0″ 在www.DekkarMusic.Net | |
[23:09] | The good Dr. San and I | 赛博士和我 |
[23:11] | have developed this very special blend, | 一起开发出了这种特别混合版的 |
[23:14] | TCH vape system. | 电子烟雾化系统 |
[23:16] | We’re gonna be giving away as much as we can. | 我们将尽可能多的送给大家 |
[23:23] | For murder. Yeah. | 谋杀罪名 是的 |
[23:24] | For murder. | 我指的是他的谋杀罪名 |
[23:24] | There were other legal troubles before that. | 在此之前还有其他的违法问题 |
[23:26] | In fact, one thing that was never filed in court | 事实上 有一件事从未被提交上庭 |
[23:29] | was that he used my credit card | 就是他用我的信用卡 |
[23:34] | which was shot in Hawaii. | 就是在夏威夷拍的那一部 |
[23:36] | And he owes me just under 10,000 dollars. | 于是他欠了我不到一万美金 |
[23:40] | Strangely enough, he doesn’t have money to pay me back, | 奇怪的是 他没有钱来还我 |
[23:42] | but you see that he has money | 却看到他有钱去给 |
[23:43] | for all these other schemes that he comes up with. | 那些他提出的方案投资 |
[23:46] | These, like, protein-powder type products | 这种 类似蛋白粉这一类的产品 |
[23:49] | or something that are supposed to eliminate germs. | 或着是那些用来消灭细菌的产品 |
[23:52] | He’s got this awful band called Dekkar, | 他搞了个糟糕的乐队叫做德卡 |
[23:54] | and they press up thousands of these CDs, and they just… | 他们印发了数千张唱片 然后 |
[23:57] | I think they take them all to the dump… | 我想他们把这些唱片都扔了 |
[23:59] | I don’t know, because nobody wants them. | 我不确定 因为没人想要这些唱片 |
[24:01] | His ex-wife, Ayaka’s family, | 他的前妻 绚香一家 |
[24:03] | they financed this movie theater | 她们出资的这家电影院 |
[24:04] | which he burned down. | 后来被蒂姆·海德克焚毁一尽 |
[24:05] | I hope he never sees this film | 我希望他永远不要看这部电影 |
[24:07] | because if he sees this hat… he’s gonna lose it. | 因为如果他看到这顶帽子 他会失去理智的 |
[24:10] | He’s gonna get so angry at you guys | 他会对你们所有人发火的 |
[24:12] | ’cause he doesn’t allow people | 因为他不允许任何人 |
[24:13] | to wear movie hats. | 戴这顶《在影院》的周边帽子 |
[24:15] | Mark, who’s a good friend of mine, | 我的一个好朋友马克 |
[24:17] | who’s also a movie buff, | 也是一个电影迷 |
[24:19] | lost a lot of oxygen to the brain, | 他因为脑部重度缺氧 |
[24:21] | so he was a vegetable. | 成了一个植物人 |
[24:22] | And we thought he was dead, but he wasn’t dead. | 我们以为他已经死了 但是他还活着 |
[24:24] | He’s alive, but he’s in a coma, | 他还活着 但是一直在昏迷中 |
[24:26] | and it’s all because | 而这一切都是因为 |
[24:27] | Tim didn’t get real scuba equipment. | 蒂姆在拍摄的时候没有搞来真正的潜水服 |
[24:29] | He thought there were only three Jaws movies, | 他以为《大白鲨》系列电影只有三部 |
[24:32] | and I had to let him know there were more. | 是我告诉他其实还有更多 |
[24:33] | He’s on Twitter saying that there’s gonna be | 他在推特上发文说 |
[24:36] | a movie called Whale Man. | 会有一部名为《鲸人》的电影 |
[24:37] | And if you were gonna make a movie about a whale, | 如果你要拍一部关于鲸鱼的电影 |
[24:40] | you would do a Moby Dick movie, | 你会做一部类似《白鲸》那样的影片 |
[24:42] | which is already a successful franchise. | 那是一部很成功的系列电影 |
[24:43] | And he says no vaccines. Well, then | 他拒绝打疫苗 结果 |
[24:46] | little Tom Cruise Jr. Died. | 小汤姆·克鲁斯去世了 |
[24:50] | And, you know, | 然后 如你所见 |
[24:51] | it doesn’t faze Tim any, though. | 这悲剧对蒂姆没有造成一丁点困扰 |
[24:52] | He’s right back with his latest scheme. | 他立马回归他的新工作了 |
[24:54] | He’s running for District Attorney, | 现在他正在竞选地方检察官 |
[24:56] | which is not… | 这事不会 |
[24:59] | not gonna really happen because he’s not a lawyer. | 不会真的发生的 因为他连律师都不是 |
[25:01] | He doesn’t live in San Bernardino. | 他也不住在圣贝纳迪诺 |
[25:03] | Have you seen a movie from 1976 starring Dean Jones | 你有看过一部1976年的由迪恩·琼斯主演 |
[25:09] | called The Shaggy DA? | 叫《长毛检察官》的电影吗 |
[25:12] | You should see this movie. | 你应该看看这部电影 |
[25:14] | It’s a very funny movie. | 这是部非常有意思的影片 |
[25:14] | The character of Dean Jones… | 电影里迪恩·琼斯所饰演的角色 |
[25:17] | …is running for DA, okay? | 在竞选地方检察官 明白吗 |
[25:20] | And he has a secret he wants to keep from the voters, | 并且有一个不想让选民们知道的秘密 |
[25:22] | and the secret is, he keeps turning into a dog. | 那个秘密是他会不断的变成一条狗 |
[25:26] | You could almost say Tim’s… | 几乎可以说蒂姆的 |
[25:28] | his whole campaign | 他的整个竞选活动 |
[25:30] | is an unofficial remake | 就是一部非官方翻拍版的 |
[25:32] | of The Shaggy DA | 《长毛检察官》 |
[25:33] | because he keeps turning into a dog in front of the voters, | 因为他会在选民们面前不断的变成一条狗 |
[25:35] | except not a dog, | 只不过他变成的不是狗 |
[25:37] | more of, a murderer or an arsonist | 更像是一名谋杀犯或纵火犯 |
[25:38] | or he’s unmasked as somebody | 或是一个被揭露出 |
[25:40] | who doesn’t know anything about movies | 对电影一无所知的人 |
[25:42] | or he doesn’t know anything about the law or what have you. | 他根本不懂法或是和法律相关的任何事 |
[25:45] | The Garbage Pail Kids Movie | 1987年由安东尼·纽利主演的 |
[25:48] | from 1987 with Anthony Newley… | 《垃圾桶小破孩大电影》 |
[25:50] | was actually also shot in this park. | 实际也是在这个公园里拍摄的 |
[25:52] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[25:59] | All right, I got to get going. Um… | 好了 我得走了 |
[26:06] | Actually… | 说真的 |
[26:08] | if you guys want to come along and see something that… | 如果你们想一起来看一些东西 |
[26:11] | in light of what we’ve been talking about, | 鉴于我们刚才所谈论的那些 |
[26:13] | I think you’d find very interesting. | 我想你们会发觉这很有意思 |
[26:15] | My source said it’s just past the mailbox. | 我的线人说这个邮箱过去就是 |
[26:20] | Okay. Here we go. | 找到了 来看看吧 |
[26:26] | See, these are children’s films, | 瞧 这些是儿童电影 |
[26:27] | so that’s not of any use to the archives, | 所以对档案馆来说没有用 |
[26:29] | but this is a sealed copy of Breakfast at Tiffany’s, | 但这个 是张未开封版的《蒂凡尼的早餐》 |
[26:33] | which actually won two Academy Awards, | 这部电影赢得了两座小金人 |
[26:35] | including Best Picture and Best Actress. | 包括最佳影片和最佳女主角 |
[26:38] | Bringing Down the House | 史蒂夫·马丁和奎因·拉蒂法主演的 |
[26:40] | with Steve Martin and Queen Latifah. | 《爱到房倒屋塌》 |
[26:41] | This is a great popcorn classic, | 这是一部经典的爆米花电影 |
[26:44] | one of the funniest movies ever. | 史上最搞笑的电影之一 |
[26:48] | A hundred and five minutes. | 105分钟的时长 |
[26:50] | This is an audiobook. It does not belong here. | 这是本有声书 它不属于这里 |
[26:54] | Onto the next location. | 继续去下一个地点 |
[26:55] | This is the kind of thing that Tim, | 这像是蒂姆会做的事 |
[26:56] | since that’s what your film’s about… | 因为蒂姆是你拍摄电影的主题 |
[26:58] | this is the kind of thing he would never do. | 这就是那种蒂姆绝不会做的事情 |
[26:59] | He doesn’t really care about movies. | 他并不是真的在乎电影 |
[27:00] | You guys know where to get in touch with me | 你们知道哪里能联系到我 |
[27:03] | if you want to discuss any of this further, | 如果你们想进一步谈谈这些 |
[27:05] | or come by and just film at the VFA. | 过来到电影资料馆拍摄 |
[27:09] | Call… | 打给 |
[27:13] | Call Gregg Turkington. | 打给格雷格·图金顿 |
[27:16] | Come on! | 快点 |
[27:18] | It’s Tim Heidecker. I just got word | 我是蒂姆·海德克 我刚听说 |
[27:20] | that a filmmaker that’s been following me around, Josh. | 那个一直追踪我的电影制作人 乔希 |
[27:23] | Has… you contacted him and you’ve been | 你和他联系过 |
[27:25] | speaking with him? Is that right? | 而且你们有保持联系 对吧 |
[27:30] | Hey, Gregg, stay the fuck out of my movie, okay? | 听着 格雷格 滚出我的电影 懂吗 |
[27:34] | Nobody wants to hear from you. | 没人想听你说话 |
[27:36] | This is about my political career. | 这事关我的政治生涯 |
[27:38] | This has nothing to do with you. | 和你没关系 |
[27:39] | It has nothing to do with your fucking movies. | 和你的电影也没半毛钱关系 |
[27:40] | 我们没谈论你 我们只是闲聊 | |
[27:42] | Well, what are you talking to him about? | 那你和他都聊些什么 |
[27:43] | What the hell does he have to do with you? | 他和你又是什么关系啊 |
[27:45] | 他们想要了解 一些老电影的信息 | |
[27:47] | 而我恰好有他们要的信息 这没什么大不了的 | |
[27:49] | 世界不是围着你转的 他们没有 | |
[27:51] | Well, stay the fuck away from Josh. | 离乔希远点 |
[27:53] | Stay away from his fucking crew, stay away from me, | 离他的人远点 离我远点 |
[27:56] | and you stay… get… | 你 你滚 |
[27:57] | 他们在拍电影资料馆 他们不在乎你 | |
[28:00] | They are not… No. That is not… | 他们没有 不是的 |
[28:02] | You’re lying to me. That’s not what Josh said. | 你在骗我 乔希不是这么说的 |
[28:03] | He said that you wanted to talk to him about… | 他说他想和他聊 |
[28:05] | 我和他聊了两个小时的 乔治·伯恩斯 | |
[28:09] | No. Stay out of my life. | 别说了 滚出我的生活 |
[28:11] | Good luck with the…Good | 祝你好运 |
[28:12] | 你的音质好差 你在用什么打电话 | |
[28:15] | All right. Goodbye. You got nothing to say. | 好吧 再见 你没什么好说的了 |
[28:18] | You’re a loser. Fuck you. Stay out of my life. | 废物 去你的 滚出我的生活 |
[28:31] | Oh, yeah. That’s great. | 好极了 |
[28:37] | Look at this. | 看看它 |
[28:38] | I wanted it to say, “Houston, we have a rat problem,” | 我想让它上面写”休斯顿 我们有一个老鼠问题” |
[28:40] | but we didn’t… felt that was a little confusing. | 但我们没有 这有点令人困惑 |
[28:43] | It’s sort of from that, Ocean’s… | 这有点像 十三什么 |
[28:47] | Ocean’s… What is it? | 十三什么 叫什么来着 |
[28:48] | Apollo 13, “Houston, we have a problem.” | 阿波罗十三号 “休斯顿 我们有麻烦了” |
[28:52] | This is, “Houston, we have a rat problem,” | 这里是”休斯顿 我们有鼠患” |
[28:54] | or just, “We have a rat problem.” | 或者只是”我们有鼠患” |
[28:56] | Five thousand of these and then a little more literature here. | 五百份这个再加上这里的文字 |
[29:00] | “Vincent Rosetti tried”… | “文森特·罗塞蒂想” |
[29:03] | “Vincent Rosetti tried to put an innocent man in prison. | 文森特·罗塞蒂想把一个无辜的人送进监狱 |
[29:06] | Now he wants to get re-elected?” | 现在他想再次当选吗 |
[29:08] | And then it’s Roset… Me, as you can see, | 这是罗塞蒂 而我 正如你们所见 |
[29:12] | as the exterminator, Rosetti the Rat. | 作为灭鼠人 去抓罗塞蒂那只硕鼠 |
[29:14] | That’s him. We’re about to bring change. | 这就是他 我们打算做一些改变 |
[29:17] | I’ve talked to you guys about that. | 和你们说过的 |
[29:20] | Let’s do it. | 开工吧 |
[29:23] | And my keys are in my room. | 我把钥匙落在房间里了 |
[29:25] | Okay, we’ll be back soon. | 好吧 我们马上回来 |
[29:27] | Shit. | 操 |
[29:28] | 高地镇市中心 高地,CA | |
[29:29] | All right, let’s do the work we need to do. | 好 让我们来完成工作吧 |
[29:34] | – Excuse me. – Yeah? | -打扰一下 -怎么了 |
[29:36] | Can we put this in your window? | 可以把这挂在你的窗户上吗 |
[29:39] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好的 去吧 |
[29:40] | Great. Should have brought tape. | 太好了 应该带胶带的 |
[29:42] | Do you have any masking tape | 你有胶带吗 |
[29:43] | or Scotch tape or anything like that? | 或者透明胶或者随便什么胶吗 |
[29:45] | – Right by the cash register. – Oh, perfect. | -就在收银台旁边 -太棒了 |
[29:51] | That looks pretty good, huh? | 看上去很不错 对吧 |
[29:58] | Hi, there. | 嗨 你好 |
[29:59] | I’m running for District Attorney. | 我在竞选地方检察官 |
[30:01] | My name is Tim Heidecker. My name is Tim Heidecker. | 我叫蒂姆·海德克 我叫蒂姆·海德克 |
[30:03] | I’m running for District Attorney. | 我在竞选地方检察官 |
[30:04] | I’m running for District Attorney | 我在竞选圣贝纳迪诺县的 |
[30:06] | of San Bernardino County. | 地方检察官 |
[30:07] | Would it be okay to put these up in your window, | 请问可以把它们挂在你的窗户上吗 |
[30:09] | – just one of them? – Sure. | -只挂一张 -可以 |
[30:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:11] | Just wanted to see if you would be okay with me | 请问一下你可以允许我 |
[30:12] | putting some of my literature in your window? | 把一些我的讲话贴在你的窗上吗 |
[30:15] | Okay. The message is resonating. | 好的 这信息是很能引起共鸣的 |
[30:17] | I love the sort of viral, unorthodox message of, | 我很喜欢”我们有鼠患”所传达的 |
[30:22] | “We have a rat problem,” | 这种跟病毒一样传播的 通俗的信息 |
[30:24] | because it gets people talking. | 因为它能引起人们的讨论 |
[30:25] | And I think it’s… it’s a powerful message. | 而且我认为 这是一条有力的信息 |
[30:29] | Once you get down to what the message is, | 一旦你去深究这条信息 |
[30:31] | you feel the trickle of the message | 你就会感觉到这条信息潜移默化地 |
[30:34] | spreading across this county, | 在整个县中传播 |
[30:36] | and that’s what’s gonna get us the big win. | 而这正是会让我们赢得选举的东西 |
[30:38] | – No sign now. – I understand. | -不能贴标语 -好的 |
[30:39] | -I apologize – Right. Thank you. | -抱歉 -谢谢理解 |
[30:45] | Well, that’s a new one. | 这是个新情况 |
[30:47] | If there was a real rat problem in that restaurant, | 如果饭店里真的有老鼠问题 |
[30:50] | then it would be appropriate. | 那这个标语就很合适 |
[30:52] | And if there isn’t a rat problem, | 但如果没有 |
[30:53] | then they don’t have anything to worry about. | 那他们就不用担心 |
[30:57] | There we go. | 来了 |
[30:59] | Oh, great. | 天呐 |
[31:00] | Shit. | 操 |
[31:06] | So, what are we doing with the… | 这我们怎么办 |
[31:07] | 离市政厅辩论还有五天 离大选还有九天 | |
[31:07] | I mean, are we… Do we have anybody coming down? | 我的意思是 我们有人要来吗 |
[31:10] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力 |
[31:11] | Actually | 实际上 |
[31:13] | You said you were working on it. | 你说了你在努力 |
[31:14] | I’m working on it. CNN… We’ve got CNN. | 我是在努力找人啊 新闻网 新闻网会来 |
[31:16] | – You have CNN? – I have them on the line. | -你搞定了新闻网吗 -他们会在线观看 |
[31:18] | You have them on the line? | 你让他们在线来看吗 |
[31:19] | It looks good. It looks good. | 这听起来很不错的 不错的 |
[31:20] | Good. What’s happening with the GoPro account? | 不错 那个轻松秀的账户怎么了 |
[31:23] | What’s GoPro? Oh, you mean GoFundMe. | 什么是轻松秀 你说的是轻松筹 |
[31:25] | It’s GoFundMe. | 它叫轻松筹 |
[31:26] | I got it set up. | 我已经把它安排好了 |
[31:27] | We have a few dollars. People donated already. | 我们有点钱了 已经有人捐款了 |
[31:30] | Was it linked to the website? | 它联网了吗 |
[31:32] | No, it’s not linked. | 没 没联网 |
[31:33] | I don’t think we’re able to do that. | 我觉得我们不能把它联网 |
[31:35] | The donations are based… Most of the time, GoFundMe | 那些捐助基本上 轻松筹大多数时候 |
[31:37] | is set up for people who are, like, sick or poor or starving. | 是为生病或者贫困 饥饿的人服务的 |
[31:40] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[31:42] | I really shouldn’t technically | 严格地说 我真的不应该 |
[31:43] | – be doing this, but… – All right, hold on. Hello? | -那么做 -知道了 等一下 喂 |
[31:46] | Yes. Hi. | 对 你好 |
[31:48] | Oh, good. Great. Thanks. | 不错 太好了 谢谢 |
[31:49] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[31:52] | – Who was that? – It’s the front desk. | -那是谁啊 -前台 |
[31:54] | The hats arrived, so… | 帽子到了 |
[31:56] | – The hats? Oh, careful. – | 帽子啊 小心点 |
[31:58] | I think it’s going pretty well. | 我觉得进展很顺利 |
[32:00] | I’ve got GoFundMe. | 我有轻松筹 |
[32:01] | I’m also… I just set up a profile for him on IMDb. | 我还在互联网电影资料库上给他弄了简介 |
[32:04] | Do you know what IMDb is? It’s an actors’ website. | 知道电影资料库吗 是个演员的网站 |
[32:08] | Have a gorgeous picture, a couple of videos of him. | 给他弄了几张精致的照片 几个视频 |
[32:11] | It looks like ABC is interested in picking up our story. | 营造美国广播公司感兴趣的样子 |
[32:16] | So I’m gonna keep on top of that. | 我会继续掌控这些 |
[32:19] | I had a connection there, | 我在这有一些关系 |
[32:20] | so I did speak with that connection, | 我联系了他 |
[32:22] | and he referred me to somebody else. | 他把我介绍给别人 |
[32:24] | We’re going door to door. I mean, we’re doing everything | 我们挨家挨户的寻访 我们几乎做了一切 |
[32:27] | physically possible. | 可以做到的事情 |
[32:30] | Is that Tim? | 蒂姆 是你吗 |
[32:32] | Okay. I’m coming. | 来了 |
[32:35] | Give me a sec. | 等我一下 |
[32:36] | That was fast. Wow. | 好快啊 |
[32:39] | – Hi. Yeah. This is it. – Hi. | -嗨 就是这个了 -嗨 |
[32:41] | How are there 500 hats in here? | 这里怎么会有五百个帽子啊 |
[32:43] | It looks like there might be five hats in there. | 看上去只有五个 |
[32:45] | Who ordered the hats? – You ordered the hats. | -谁订的帽子 -你啊 |
[32:47] | I don’t remember ordering five hats. | 我可没只订五个帽子 |
[32:50] | Yep. There’s one, two, three hats. | 这里有 一二三 只有三个帽子 |
[32:55] | There’s not even… | 连五个都不到 |
[32:56] | – There’s three hats. – I’ll have to call them. | -只有三个 -我得给他们打电话 |
[32:58] | Let me put it on my list. Hold on. | 我去把这个记在清单上 等一下 |
[33:00] | ‘Cause I think we paid for those, yeah? | 我记得我们已经付款了啊 对吗 |
[33:02] | I’ll make a call. I’ll send an email, | 我打个电话给他们 我会发邮件的 |
[33:04] | and then I’ll follow up with a phone call. | 发完之后打电话 |
[33:06] | Very nice. | 帽子不错 |
[33:09] | Here. | 给你一顶 |
[33:13] | Yeah, it’s really nice, Tim. | 嗯 这真的很不错 |
[33:15] | Mm-hmm. Put it on. | 戴上看看 |
[33:25] | Yeah, it’s nice. Yeah, I like it. | 确实不错 我很喜欢 |
[33:29] | Figure out this… | 我想我们 |
[33:30] | – Yeah, I’ll take care of it right now. – There’s no point | -我马上去处理这个事情 -没道理 |
[33:32] | in five… three fucking hats. | 只有五 只有他妈三个帽子 |
[33:34] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll fix it. | 别担心 我会弄好的 |
[33:36] | I just… | 我只是 |
[33:48] | Point of three hats are, one for me, you, | 三个帽子 一个给我一个给你 |
[33:51] | and the volunteer we don’t have. | 还有一个给志愿者 可我们没有志愿者 |
[33:56] | Tim, there’s wine in the other room,why don’t you have a glass | 蒂姆 隔壁房间有酒 去喝一杯吧 |
[33:58] | I might have a glass. | 我想我该喝一杯了 |
[34:00] | It might calm you down a little bit. | 能让你冷静一点 |
[34:14] | All right, let’s pound some pavement. | 好吧 上街去走一圈 |
[34:25] | – Hello. – How you doing? | -你好 -你好啊 |
[34:27] | Good. How are you guys? | 我很好 你们怎么样 |
[34:32] | So, you getting a haircut? | 你在理发吗 |
[34:35] | Cool. | 很酷 |
[34:36] | Are you a registered voter here in San Bernardino? | 你是在圣贝纳迪诺注册的选民吗 |
[34:40] | – Yeah. – Cool. | -是的 -很好 |
[34:41] | I want to eliminate crime from the entire region… | 我想消除这个区域内的犯罪行为 |
[34:44] | and basically have a zero-tolerance policy | 而且我对任何违法的人 |
[34:46] | for anybody that breaks the law. I mean, it’s not that… | 都奉行零容忍政策 我的意思是 我 |
[34:50] | I don’t want to disrupt your, uh, | 无意打扰你们 |
[34:53] | – concentration there. – No, you’re fine, you’re fine. | -的专注 -没事没事 |
[34:54] | I’d probably not be so kind on people… | 我可能对人民不是特别慈悲 |
[34:59] | no offense to you guys, | 对你们无意冒犯 |
[35:00] | but listening to that kind of music. | 但听到这种音乐 |
[35:02] | I’d put a clamp down on that kind of stuff… | 我会把它关掉 |
[35:06] | just ’cause it’s so… you know, encourages violence. | 因为它 这种音乐会促使犯罪 |
[35:09] | You know, sort of taking San Bernardino | 就像是 把圣贝纳迪诺 |
[35:11] | back to the good old days. | 带回了美好旧时光 |
[35:13] | Okay. I hear that. Curtain down on E Street? | 好吧我懂了 让室内街乐队下场吧 |
[35:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:19] | …I know what you mean by that. | 我懂你的意思 |
[35:21] | But it’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[35:24] | Things are changing. | 时代在变 |
[35:27] | All right? | 好吧 |
[35:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:31] | Running for District Attorney. | 我在竞选地方检察官 |
[35:33] | Sorry. I do not mean to solicit. | 打扰一下 我也不是来拉票 |
[35:34] | I’m just… free speech, First Amendment, ability to… | 就宣传一下 独立宣言 第一修正案 |
[35:38] | 在你做了这些事情之后 你无权呆在这里 | |
[35:40] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[35:43] | I do have permission. I have… | 我可以呆在这的 |
[35:44] | From the county, I have permission. | 在这个县中 我确实有权 |
[35:45] | 你怎么还敢来这 没人欢迎你 | |
[35:48] | I have permission from the First Amendment. | 第一修正案赋予我的权利 |
[35:50] | Look it up. It’s the Constitution. | 去查查看吧 宪法规定的 |
[35:50] | 你有屁的权利 再不出去就打你了 | |
[35:53] | I have a First Amendment right in the Constitution. | 第一修正案的宪法赋予我的权利 |
[35:54] | 你这个杀手 别拍我 滚出去 | |
[35:57] | I’m not filming you. Get over yourself. | 我没拍你 去你的 |
[36:06] | 你杀了那些孩子 你会有报应的 | |
[36:09] | You’ll vote for me! | 你会给我投票的 |
[36:11] | Kind of the full screen. | 全屏 |
[36:13] | It is… Oh. So, I hit full screen and… | 哦 我点开了全屏 |
[36:15] | – Then play. -…then “play.” | -然后按播放 -播放 |
[36:17] | Okay. Got it. Okay. | 好的 知道了 |
[36:24] | No. | 不对 |
[36:32] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[36:33] | Press play. | 按播放键 |
[36:36] | – Press pl… – There we go. I got it. | -按播放 -好了好了 懂了 |
[36:38] | For District Attorney Vincent Rosetti, | 对文森特·罗塞蒂地方检察官来说 |
[36:40] | protecting our community isn’t just a job. | 保护我们的社会不仅仅是工作 |
[36:42] | It’s a calling. | 还是一种召唤 |
[36:44] | A career prosecutor with over 23 years | 23年的公诉人 |
[36:46] | of experience, | 职业经验 |
[36:47] | he’s held thousands of criminals accountable, | 他将数千名罪犯绳之以法 |
[36:49] | and his conviction rate in child-abuse cases | 他在虐童案件中将罪犯定罪的成功率 |
[36:52] | is 97 percent. | 为百分之九十七 |
[36:54] | – It’s not 100 percent. – As for Carlos Sandoval’s record… | -不是百分百 -卡洛斯·桑多瓦尔的履历 |
[36:58] | there isn’t much to show. | 没有很多内容呈现 |
[36:59] | He’s spent most of his career in private practice, | 他的大半个职业生涯都是私人营业 |
[37:03] | fighting for big corporations. | 为更大的企业奋斗 |
[37:05] | Vincent Rosetti, tough on crime, | 文森特·罗塞蒂 严打犯罪 |
[37:07] | with a record that speaks for itself. | 下面是他的采访记录 |
[37:10] | I am District Attorney Vincent Rosetti… | 我是地方检察官文森特·罗塞蒂 |
[37:12] | “I am District Attorney Vincent Rosetti.” | 我是地方检察官文森特·罗塞蒂 |
[37:16] | – That sucks. – What the hell? | -太糟糕了 -什么鬼 |
[37:17] | I don’t know. Is it a good thing or not? | 不知道 这是好还是不好呢 |
[37:19] | – I don’t know. – I… I don’t… | -我不清楚 -我 我不 |
[37:20] | We don’t want negative press, | 我们不想有负面新闻 |
[37:21] | but, you know, you want an acknowledgement that there’s, | 但是 你想要得到认可 |
[37:24] | that we’re in the arena together. | 那我们就是一同竞技的 |
[37:26] | But any press is good press. You know what I’m saying? | 可任何报道都是好的 你懂吗 |
[37:29] | There’s no press for us. | 对我们来说没有 |
[37:30] | We should put out a statement about that at least. | 我们至少需要抛出个声明 |
[37:33] | Yeah, I’m gonna… As soon as I get… | 我会 只要我得到 |
[37:34] | Put out a press release from me, basically… | 主要是从我这发出一篇报道 |
[37:37] | Get this… get this down. | 把这个 把这个弄下来 |
[37:41] | You want the computer off? | 你想关掉电脑吗 |
[37:42] | No, I’m saying put the… write this down. | 不 我是说把这个 写下来 |
[37:44] | All right, well, do you have some suggestions? | 好的 你有什么建议吗 |
[37:46] | – What are you… – I’m telling you | -你是怎么 -我在告诉你 |
[37:47] | – I want to send a press release out, so… – Okay. | -我想发一篇报道出去 所以 -好的 |
[37:49] | All right. Will do. | 好的 马上做 |
[37:55] | All right, ready? | 行 准备好了吗 |
[37:56] | Get a Word document open or something. | 打开微软办公文档或是类似的应用 |
[37:59] | Do you not have Word? | 你没办公文档吗 |
[38:00] | I don’t know where it is on this. | 我不知道放哪的 |
[38:03] | Let me see. Hold on. | 让我找找 稍等 |
[38:05] | That’s to open the files. | 这是打开文件 |
[38:10] | You should have sent this to me on my computer. | 你应该发到我的电脑上 |
[38:12] | – Write it on your notepad or… – Oh, here, we got it. | -写在你笔记本上吧 -找到了 在这 |
[38:16] | Okay. Documents. Geez! | 文档 天呐 |
[38:20] | – Here. – I’m losing my train | -这 -我的想法都快跑出去了 |
[38:21] | of thought here. Just make a note. | 直接记笔记吧 |
[38:25] | “To whom it may concern… | 致关注的人们 |
[38:28] | I have recently viewed the Vincent Rosetti attack ad.” | 我最近看了文森特·罗塞蒂的攻击广告 |
[38:32] | – “Rebuttal.” – No. I… | -反驳 -不 我 |
[38:34] | I got it. “Vincent Rosetti.” | 我知道 文森特·罗塞蒂 |
[38:37] | “I have recently viewed the Vincent Rosetti attack ad… | 我最近看了文森特·罗塞蒂的攻击广告 |
[38:43] | which was more full of lies than… | 满屏谎话堪比 |
[38:47] | whatever, a… | 随便什么 一个 |
[38:49] | Yeah, but it wasn’t an attack against you. | 但那不是针对你的 |
[38:51] | – You weren’t even in there. – No, I know, but it was an offic… | -你都不在那里 -不 我知道 但那是 |
[38:53] | It was an… It was an attack against Sandoval. | 那是 那是针对桑多瓦尔 |
[38:55] | How about this? “The recent Rosetti…” | 这个怎么样 罗塞蒂最近 |
[39:00] | “The recent Rosetti.” | 罗塞蒂最近 |
[39:02] | Write that down, “The recent Rosetti.” | 写下来 罗塞蒂最近 |
[39:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[39:05] | You know what I think we should do, honestly? | 你知道我们应该干什么吗 说实话 |
[39:07] | I think that we should leave Sandoval out of it completely. | 我认为我们应该把桑多瓦尔完全与此撇开 |
[39:11] | – That’s what I’m trying to do. – Yeah. And just go after… | -这是我要做的 -那就直接跳过 |
[39:14] | – Listen, just write what I’m… – Go ahead. I’m listening. | -听好 就写我说的 -继续 我在听 |
[39:18] | “The recent Rosetti ad that I saw on YouTube is so… | 最近我在油管上看到了罗塞蒂的广告 |
[39:24] | is dishonest, even for him.” | 是不诚实的 甚至对他自己来说也是 |
[39:30] | “Now that the race is tightening”… | 现在竞争很激烈 |
[39:34] | Now that the race is tightening | 现在竞争很激烈 |
[39:38] | we see the rat beginning to scow… beginning to cower.” | 我们看到老鼠已经开始运货了 开始退缩了 |
[39:45] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[39:48] | No. I mean, all the… | 不是 我是说 所有 |
[39:49] | “Visit the website” and all that crap. | 浏览网站和那些废话 |
[39:50] | – But we need to get our own ad. – Yeah. We will. | -我们也需要有自己的广告吧 -是的 |
[39:52] | And we need to get a film crew down here. | 而且还要有一个影视剧组在 |
[39:55] | I mean, these guys could do it, but they say | 我的意思是这些人可以做 但他们说 |
[39:57] | they’re not gonna do it. I’ve asked them 20 times. | 不会做的 我问了20次了 |
[39:59] | Why can’t they do it? | 他们为什么不能做 |
[40:00] | – They’ve got cameras. – They say | -他们有摄像机 -他们说什么 |
[40:02] | it’s impartial journalism or some shit. | 公正的新闻之类的屁话 |
[40:03] | I mean, he’s scared, right? | 我觉得 他害怕了 对吧 |
[40:05] | That’s what I… That’s what it’s about. | 就是我 就是这么回事 |
[40:07] | He’s scared. | 他害怕了 |
[40:08] | He doesn’t want to mention me in the ad because he’s so… | 他不想在广告里提到我 因为他很 |
[40:15] | So nervous about the mere mention of my name than… | 仅仅提到我的名字都很紧张 |
[40:23] | He’s so… | 他很 |
[40:24] | Here, let me get a napkin for you. | 这里 我帮你拿餐巾纸 |
[40:26] | “He’s so scared.” | “他很害怕啊” |
[40:29] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[40:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:32] | That’s gotten… | 这就会 |
[40:35] | Oh, it’s on the floor. | 掉地上了 |
[40:37] | I’m listening to you. Go ahead. | 我在听 继续 |
[40:38] | I’m saying, so, there is… | 我在说 那么就是 |
[40:41] | If he brings my name, people go, | 如果他提到我的名字 人们就会 |
[40:42] | “Oh, that’s the guy with the ‘rat problem’ sign.” | 那个就是拿着有老鼠问题牌子的人 |
[40:44] | We can ignore the ad. | 我们可以忽视那个广告 |
[40:45] | We don’t have to directly talk | 不用直接去说 |
[40:47] | – about the ad. – The ad is crap. | -那个广告 -那广告就是废话 |
[40:48] | The ad is terrible anyway, so it doesn’t matter. | 这广告就是很糟糕 所以不用担心 |
[40:50] | Let’s just not focus on that. | 不用关注它 |
[40:51] | – Let’s just focus on us. – I’m not worried about it. | -就关注在自身上 -我没有担心 |
[40:53] | I’m not worried about it, actually. Are you sure? | -我一点都不担心 其实 -你确定吗 |
[40:55] | Because it seems to bother you a lot. | 因为那感觉很干扰你 |
[40:57] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[40:58] | Should we report that, though, because… | 我们应该报道那个吗 因为 |
[40:59] | I don’t think you can. | 我不这么觉得 |
[41:02] | I think he paid for it legally. | 我觉得他是合法购买的 |
[41:03] | – I understand, but there’s factual in… – You can’t report it. | -我懂 但这是事实 -你不能报道 |
[41:05] | inaccuracies in there. | 这是不准确的 |
[41:06] | It is what it is. It’s out there. | 已经是这样了 已经在那了 |
[41:10] | Our preference would be that… | 我们的优先权就是 |
[41:11] | I think our preference is that we’re mentioned in there | 我认为我们的优先权刚刚提到了 |
[41:13] | because that at least provides a little contrast. | 因为那至少会有一些对比 |
[41:16] | That we are? We’re not mentioned. | 有吗 没提到吧 |
[41:18] | – It’s good. – I know, but I’m saying | -很好 -我知道 但我是说 |
[41:19] | we should… it would be better, but it’s not there. | 应该这样 会更好 但并没有 |
[41:22] | That’s the reality. | 这就是现实 |
[41:23] | Um, you know, we have to just look at to it tomorrow as a new day | 我们要视明日为新的一天 |
[41:27] | and do… you know, get our to-do list going again | 然后 再把任务清单理一遍 |
[41:32] | and… | 然后 |
[41:39] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[41:58] | That’s it. Okay. | 行了 好的 |
[42:28] | Hey, San Bernardino voters, | 嘿 圣贝纳迪诺的选民们 |
[42:30] | it’s Tim Heidecker, running for District Attorney. | 我是蒂姆·海德克 正在竞选地方检察官 |
[42:32] | Here’s my new lawn sign. | 这是我的新坪标 |
[42:34] | I hope I get your vote so we can stop Rosetti. | 我希望能得到你们的投票来阻止罗塞蒂 |
[42:38] | So we can stop Rosetti. | 来阻止罗塞蒂 |
[42:41] | Vote for Tim Heidecker. | 为蒂姆·海德克投票吧 |
[42:42] | Join timheideckerforda.Com and… | 加入timheideckerforda.Com的网址 |
[42:50] | and stop Rosetti. | 阻止罗塞蒂 |
[42:55] | Let me get to what I want to talk to you… | 直接说我想跟你讲的 |
[42:57] | …specifically is, | 明确地来说 |
[42:59] | You know, I’m looking at the calendar, | 我看着日历 |
[43:02] | and I know where we’re at. | 我就知道是几号 |
[43:03] | You know, this is where I’m at | 这是我在投票请愿书 |
[43:04] | with the petition for the ballot. | 的位置 |
[43:07] | And it’s not… I know it’s not what you want to see. | 这不是 我知道这不是你想看到的 |
[43:10] | Oh, my God, Tim. | 我的天呐 蒂姆 |
[43:12] | Yeah, I mean, well, we have… add 30 from the website, | 我们有 在网站那增加了30个 |
[43:15] | from the petition we put up on the Internet, but, um… | 在我们放在网上的请求书里 但 |
[43:19] | Tim, this is not gonna cut it. | 蒂姆 这样不行啊 |
[43:22] | This is not gonna get us on the ballot. | 这样不能让我们上榜 |
[43:24] | I understand. I know. | 我明白 我懂 |
[43:26] | – We’re hundreds away… – hundreds of signatures away. | -我们差了几百个 -好几百个签名 |
[43:27] | – I know. – Hundreds and hundreds away. | -我知道 -好几万 |
[43:30] | I think we need to sit and strategize | 我觉得我现在应该就这个 |
[43:32] | about this right now. | 展开一些策略了 |
[43:33] | – Okay. – Do you think it’d be possible | -好的 -你觉得我们能 |
[43:35] | that we could have a little privacy, um, | 私下谈会吗 |
[43:37] | just a little alone time so that Tim and I can just… | 一点单独的时间给我和蒂姆 我才能 |
[43:41] | Josh, I think probably a good idea | 乔希 我觉得也许是个好主意 |
[43:43] | to maybe take a five-minute break. | 如果能有五分钟的休息时间 |
[43:45] | If you don’t mind, just so we can have | 不介意的话 我们能有一些时间 |
[43:47] | – a few moments to kind of reset. – Yeah. We’re getting into some | -来重新储备 -我们会谈到一些 |
[43:49] | sensitive territory here. | 比较敏感的范围 |
[43:50] | Sure. Yeah, you guys… | 当然 你们 |
[43:52] | She’s been… Yeah, she’s a little uncomfortable | 她有点 她有点不太习惯 |
[43:54] | about being on camera. | 有镜头跟着 |
[43:57] | – Thanks. Thanks, guys. – We really appreciate it. | -谢谢 谢谢伙计们 -很感激 |
[44:00] | And we have a… You know, if you want | 我们有一个 如果你想 |
[44:01] | to get something down at the snack bar or anything, | 去楼下小吃之类的 |
[44:03] | you can just put it on the room, all right? | 你可以把它放在房间里 好吗 |
[44:07] | They’re gonna check the address. | 他们会检查地址的 |
[44:10] | They’re not gonna check the address. | 他们不会检查地址 |
[44:11] | That was my point, that this is all just a formality. | 我是说 这是一个正规程序 |
[44:14] | – So let’s just get into it. – All right. | -就直接开始吧 -好的 |
[44:15] | John, uh… It doesn’t matter. John… | 约翰 无所谓了 约翰 |
[44:19] | – Trevor. – …Grover. | -崔佛 -冈佛 |
[44:21] | Trevor Smith. | 崔佛·史密斯 |
[44:22] | – Peter… – That’s really close, | -皮特 -那很接近 |
[44:24] | so you’re gonna need to mix it up a little bit. | 所以你需要去作下弊 |
[44:26] | Yeah, I’ll change… Why don’t we change pens… | 我要改 不如换笔吧 |
[44:29] | – Yeah, that’s a good idea. – …kind of randomly? | -这是个好主意 -有点乱 |
[44:30] | So, look. You see how I varied everything? | 你看 我是怎么改变的吗 |
[44:34] | Put this… | 把这个 |
[44:36] | Yeah, but why don’t I do… I’ll do some on here. | 我来弄吧 我会弄这里 |
[44:39] | – All right. – And, um… | -好 -然后 |
[44:42] | Amy… Masters. | 艾米 马斯特 |
[44:45] | There you go. | 成了 |
[44:47] | You do one, and then I’ll do one. | 你做一个 然后我做一个 |
[44:48] | – Perfect. – Jason… Davidson. | -完美 -杰森·戴夫孙 |
[44:53] | How about Johnny Mathis? | 约翰尼·马蒂斯怎么样 |
[44:54] | Johnny Mathis. Tom Cruise. | 约翰尼·马蒂斯 汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[44:57] | – I’ll make it Tom Cruise Jr. – Oh, I’d like | -我要写成小汤姆·克鲁斯 -我更想就 |
[44:59] | to make it Tom Cruise. | 叫汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[45:01] | What’s the camera guy’s name? | 摄像师叫什么 |
[45:02] | – Vincent Price, huh? – No, don’t do that. | -文森特·普莱斯 -不 别那样 |
[45:05] | No? Why not? Who cares? | 不 为什么不 谁在乎 |
[45:06] | I mean, it’s all guys. | 都是男人 |
[45:07] | – That’s my problem. – Do you have any siblings? | -是我的问题 -你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[45:09] | Uh, no. I did, but she’s passed away. | 不 有过 她去世了 |
[45:12] | – She passed away a couple years ago. – I’ll put my | -她几年前去世了 -我要把 |
[45:14] | sister’s name down. | 姐妹的名字写上 |
[45:15] | Joe Estevez. He would have signed it. He’s a friend. | 乔·埃斯特维斯 他会签的 他是朋友 |
[45:19] | All right, good. And now that’s one, two… | 好了 现在有一 二 |
[45:21] | that’s 20. | 20个了 |
[45:22] | Oh, my God, this is gonna take us all night. | 我的天 这要弄一晚上吧 |
[45:24] | – All right. – Oh, my God. | -好吧 -我的天呐 |
[45:25] | You better grab another beer. | 你最好再拿瓶酒 |
[45:27] | Another bottle of wine for me, too. | 还有一瓶红酒给我 |
[45:29] | Where’s the wine? | 红酒在哪 |
[45:32] | Here you go, baby. It’s all good. | 来 宝贝 很好 |
[45:36] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[45:41] | Come on. Come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[45:44] | Got to get that adrenaline going. | 得刺激肾上腺素分泌了 |
[45:48] | Oh, it’s… | 噢 这是 |
[45:50] | ♪ This is a job on fire ♪ | ♪这是一份吸引人的工作♪ |
[45:51] | Come on! | 快点 |
[45:52] | ♪ Gonna come down to ♪ | ♪归根结底还是♪ |
[45:54] | I don’t know how I’m gonna not physically | 我不知道怎样能避免 |
[45:56] | uh, assault this motherfucker when I see him. | 在看到这混蛋那秒攻击他的身体 |
[45:59] | I have to hold back. | 我必须得忍住 |
[46:00] | I mean, I’m getting my adrenaline up, | 我的肾上腺素正不断升高 |
[46:02] | but, you know, I’m… | 但是 我得 |
[46:03] | Listen, I’m gonna go to him | 我将要 |
[46:05] | straight up to his face and say, | 径直走到他面前然后说 |
[46:06] | “Motherfucker, you are meeting me in the arena.” | ”混蛋 你和我正在名利场里过招” |
[46:09] | I don’t know. I don’t know how to predict it. | 我不知道 我也不知道该如何预知 |
[46:10] | I think he might take the bait. | 我觉得他应该会上钩的 |
[46:12] | I think he might step right into my trap and actually show up… | 我想他可能会一步踏入我的圈套然后出现 |
[46:14] | We hope he does, ’cause I think we should hear from him. | 但愿如此 我认为我们该听听他的观点 |
[46:18] | He has to answer for his crimes. | 他得为他的行为负责 |
[46:19] | ♪ I’m like an empty bottle drained of everything ♪ | ♪我像是个耗尽了一切的空瓶子♪ |
[46:22] | ♪ Left in my mind ♪ | ♪留在我的脑海里♪ |
[46:22] | Come on! This is the remix… | 来吧 这是混音的部分 |
[46:23] | This is DKR doing the remix of Empty Bottle right here. | 这里是DRK正在为Empty Bottle做着混音 |
[46:27] | And this one blew up the charts on the EDM charts, as well. | 这一次也打破了电子音乐排行榜上的排名 |
[46:30] | ♪ Checking out life On the dark side ♪ | ♪在黑暗中审视生命♪ |
[46:31] | ♪ Riding down the road Till the end of time ♪ | ♪沿路一直骑到岁月的尽头♪ |
[46:37] | ♪ I’m like an empty bottle ♪ | ♪我就像是一只空瓶子♪ |
[46:39] | ♪ I’m like an empty bottle Empty bottle, empty bottle ♪ | ♪我就像是一只空瓶子 空荡荡的瓶子♪ |
[46:45] | Oh. That’s too much of that. | 有点过量了 |
[46:51] | I got to stop for a second. I can’t see anything. | 我得停车休息一下 现在我什么也看不见 |
[46:54] | I’m just spinning. | 我的头有点晕 |
[46:56] | ♪ I’m like an empty bottle ♪ | ♪我就像是一只空瓶子♪ |
[47:09] | It’s up in my spine. | 它在我的脊椎上 |
[47:12] | Come on. I’m gonna fucking punch him. | 振作起来 我要狠狠揍他一顿 |
[47:18] | Just gonna wait for that rat to come out for his lunch, | 就等着这只老鼠出来吃午餐了 |
[47:21] | for his cheese. | 来吃他的奶酪 |
[47:22] | ♪ I’m like an empty bottle ♪ | ♪我就像是一只空瓶子♪ |
[47:23] | We are live, broadcasting out to you guys. | 我们在现场 为你们进行直播 |
[47:26] | We are out in front of the District Attorney’s office, | 我们在地方检察官办公室的门外 |
[47:28] | waiting for Rosetti the Rat to emerge. | 等待着老鼠罗塞蒂的出现 |
[47:31] | I’m gonna confront him mano-a-mano | 我将和他当面较量一番 |
[47:34] | and invite him into the arena | 邀请他进入竞技场 |
[47:35] | so we can get this debate going tomorrow night. | 这样我们明晚就能开始这场辩论了 |
[47:38] | And he should be out here for his lunch break. | 他应该出来吃午饭了 |
[47:40] | It’s been… He should have been out here ten minutes ago. | 现在已经 他十分钟前就该出来了 |
[47:43] | All right, we are… It’s been 20 minutes, and uh… | 好吧 我们在 现在已经20分钟了 但是 |
[47:49] | There he is. All right, here we go. We’re going live. | 他来了 好了 可以出发了 我们要直播了 |
[47:52] | Hey, Vincent! Rosetti! | 嘿 Vincent 罗塞蒂 |
[47:55] | How you doing? It’s Tim Heidecker. | 你好吗 我是蒂姆·海德克 |
[47:57] | How come you haven’t called back? | 你怎没还不回电话啊 |
[47:59] | We’ve left you messages. | 我们给你留了言 |
[48:00] | We’re challenging you to a debate tomorrow night | 我们邀请你参加明晚的辩论赛 |
[48:02] | at the Lincoln Suites downtown. | 在市中心的林肯公寓 |
[48:06] | You should join us. | 你应该加入我们 |
[48:07] | I’d love to talk to you about the issues. | 我十分乐意与你一起讨论议题 |
[48:08] | You have anything to say? | 请问你有什么想说的吗 |
[48:09] | You can’t be serious, Heidecker. | 你不是认真的吧 海德克 |
[48:11] | No, I am serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[48:12] | Why don’t you want to debate me, rat? | 为什么你不想和我辩论 你这个老鼠 |
[48:13] | – You’re a clown, Heidecker. – You’re a clown. | -你是一个小丑 海德克 -你才是小丑 |
[48:15] | Oh, I’d rather be a clown than a rat. | 噢 我情愿当个小丑也好过成为一只老鼠 |
[48:17] | -I don’t have time for this. – You don’t have time. | -我没时间 -你没有时间 |
[48:18] | This conversation is over. | 这场会晤结束了 |
[48:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:21] | – Thank you. – Get out of my way, please. | -谢谢你 -请别挡着我的道 |
[48:22] | How come you couldn’t beat me in court? | 你怎么在法庭上没打败我呢 |
[48:24] | What kind of DA is that? | 这算哪门子地方检察官 |
[48:26] | First time in a courtroom me, first time… Oh! | 我第一次出现在法庭上 第一次 天呐 |
[48:30] | Folks, Vincent Rosetti, | 各位 文森特·罗塞蒂 |
[48:32] | District Attorney of San Bernardino, | 圣贝纳迪诺的地方检察官 |
[48:34] | is trying to kill me. | 想要杀了我 |
[48:35] | It’s attempted murder happening right here | 就是在这里发生的谋杀未遂行为 |
[48:37] | in front of the DA’s office, with his Honda piece of shit… | 在地方检察官办公室门前 用他的垃圾本田汽车 |
[48:41] | Hey! Are you… Fuck you! | 喂 你是 去你的 |
[48:44] | Yeah. Oh, I got that on tape, scumbag. | 好了 我全都录下来了 讨厌鬼 |
[48:46] | I got your license plate. 7-B-n-v-6-0-0. | 我记下你的车牌号了 7-B-n-v-6-0-0 |
[48:51] | That is… Vincent Rosetti just tried to kill me on camera. | 这是 文森特·罗塞蒂想在摄影机前杀害我 |
[48:55] | We have it on camera. He refuses to debate me. | 我们都拍下来了 他拒绝和我辩论 |
[48:58] | Woo! That was awesome. You guys get that? | 刚刚太棒了 你们都看到了吗 |
[49:00] | I think Tim’s running for DA because he’s just angry | 我觉得蒂姆竞选地方检查官仅仅是因为他 |
[49:04] | because Rosetti did a really good job. | 对文森特·罗塞蒂良好的工作表现感到气愤 |
[49:07] | The case didn’t go the way Rosetti wanted, | 案子并没有像罗塞蒂想的方向发展 |
[49:09] | but to the people that watched it, | 但对于观看的人们来说 |
[49:11] | Tim was very, very guilty and looked like a real fool. | 蒂姆绝对是有罪的 而且看起来像是一个傻子 |
[49:15] | He just always wants to get revenge against anybody. | 他总想对别人实行报复 |
[49:18] | Like, for instance, I got free tickets | 例如 我弄到了《萨利机长》 |
[49:20] | to the Sully premiere… not even the premiere, | 首映式的免费票 甚至不是首映 |
[49:23] | but the pre-premiere, like the critics screenings. | 而是预首映式 像是评论家放映版 |
[49:25] | He was jealous ’cause he was probably passed out | 他嫉妒了 因为他大概已经晕倒在 |
[49:28] | somewhere in his vape den. | 他那烟雾缭绕的窝里了 |
[49:30] | And then I’m telling everyone, “Oh,Sully is great. | 我正和大家说 《萨利机长》这部电影很棒 |
[49:32] | This is the film of the year. This is gonna win Oscars.” | 这是今年的最佳电影 它将赢得奥斯卡奖 |
[49:35] | And he’s like, “What’s Sully?” | 然后他说 《萨利机长》是什么 |
[49:37] | I think if you point it back at him | 我想 如果你用 |
[49:39] | with a lot of these things, | 很多这种事情来反驳他 |
[49:40] | turn it around and point it at him, | 用它们来针对他 |
[49:42] | and you’ll find out the truth. | 然后你便会查明真相 |
[49:43] | I saw it in the first group of 300 people | 我是第一批看《萨利机长》的 |
[49:46] | ever to see Sully. | 300个人中的一位 |
[49:47] | We’re in a town hall debate tomorrow | 我们明天要参加地方检察官的 |
[49:49] | for District Attorney, if you’re interested. | 市政厅辩论 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[49:51] | – Sure. – Thanks. I forgot to put the… | -好的 -谢谢 我忘记把比赛的 |
[49:53] | …forgot to put the time and date on it. | 时间和日期打印在上面了 |
[49:56] | Tomorrow. | 比赛明天举行 |
[49:58] | Yep. | 是的 |
[49:58] | Toni forgot to put the date and time | 托妮忘记把比赛开始的时间和日期 |
[50:03] | on the town hall debate happening tomorrow. | 打印在”市政厅辩论赛明天开始”上了 |
[50:06] | But it’s no problem. I’m just… | 但这不是什么大的问题 我只是 |
[50:07] | I’m just kind of putting a little personal touch on it. | 我只是强加点了个人色彩在上面 |
[50:10] | Me, Rosetti, and Sandoval | 我 罗塞蒂和桑多瓦尔 |
[50:11] | are gonna be talking about the issues tomorrow. | 将在明天谈论这个议题 |
[50:14] | And I’m looking forward to it. | 我对此十分期待 |
[50:16] | I don’t think in a million years I would have thought | 我不认为自己会想到有朝一日 |
[50:18] | I would be standing in front of San Bernardino City Hall | 我将站在圣贝纳迪诺的市政厅前 |
[50:21] | knowing that I was only a few steps away from becoming | 知晓自己距离成为 |
[50:25] | not only District Attorney, but hopefully even higher | 不仅是地方检察官 甚至在圣贝纳迪诺的 |
[50:29] | in the chain of command within San Bernardino. | 领导班子中处于更高位置只剩下寥寥几步 |
[50:32] | So, you know, it’s starting to feel real. | 感觉越来越真实了 |
[50:35] | I’m not nervous. I just feel a sense | 我并不紧张 我只是感受到 |
[50:37] | of obligation to the community | 对社区的一种责任感 |
[50:39] | that I’m doing this for the right reasons. | 以至于我出于正确原因而做着这些事 |
[50:42] | There’s Dr. Martin Luther King Jr… | 这是马丁·路德·金博士 |
[50:46] | poster… a statue of him, one of the founding fathers. | 海报 一尊他的雕像 开国元勋之一 |
[50:51] | Uh, you know, just one of the people I look up to | 你知道 作为我敬仰的人之一 |
[50:54] | and I’m always quoting and using his message | 我总是引用和使用他说过的话 |
[50:59] | to get me through, you know, what I’m going through. | 来帮助我度过 我正在经历着的事情 |
[51:03] | One of the great citizens of San Bernardino and… | 圣贝纳迪诺最伟大的市民之一 |
[51:05] | was one of the greats. Unfortunately, he passed. | 同时也是伟人之一 不幸的是 他已仙逝 |
[51:07] | But we are always remembering his words and deeds. | 但我们将铭记他说过的话和他的伟绩丰功 |
[51:11] | So, I’m gonna go pay homage to him privately. | 因此 我将私下向他致以敬意 |
[51:20] | I can feel the energy coming off something like that, | 我能感受能量从这样的东西上散发出 |
[51:23] | such, uh, a great icon | 像是 一位来自 |
[51:25] | of the San Bernardino Valley and the county. | 圣贝纳迪诺山谷和县里的伟大偶像 |
[51:28] | You know, as I come to work each day, | 当我每天上班时 |
[51:30] | obviously I’ll be at the District Attorney’s office, | 我当然会在地方检察官办公室里 |
[51:33] | but I’m sure I’ll be scrambling to and fro, | 但我确信自己一定会东奔西跑 |
[51:36] | visiting City Hall, chiming in on new laws. | 拜访市政厅 赞成新的法律 |
[51:40] | I’m sure I will stop each time | 我保证每次我都将在此停下 |
[51:41] | and pay my respects to this beautiful fountain, | 向这个美丽的喷泉表达钦佩 |
[51:43] | this rushing water, reminiscent of the Rio Grande | 这奔腾着的水流 残留着格兰德河的气息 |
[51:47] | or the great Mississippi | 或是伟大的密西西比河 |
[51:48] | or any of the rivers of our great country, | 或是我们伟大国家内众多河流中任意一条 |
[51:50] | and pausing to reflect on the message | 然后停下思考 |
[51:53] | of Dr. Martin Luther King. | 马丁·路德·金博士留下的语句 |
[51:54] | It’s fitting that | 圣贝纳迪诺在这里 |
[51:55] | San Bernardino has such a monument here, | 有这样一座纪念碑再合适不过 |
[51:58] | and I’m glad we got to spend some time enjoying it together. | 很高兴我们能在这里一起花时间享受一番 |
[52:03] | Josh, if you want to get your picture taken with it. | 乔希 如果你想和它合影的话 |
[52:07] | 圣贝纳迪诺 加利福尼亚 | |
[52:10] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大家好 |
[52:11] | 当我们正在拍摄圣贝纳迪诺的连续镜头时 格雷格·图金顿走来了 | |
[52:12] | Josh. What are you guys shooting? | 乔希 你们都在拍些什么啊 |
[52:14] | Uh, just some B-roll. | 只是一些幕后花絮 |
[52:17] | A lot of cool movies shot in San Bernardino. | 许多出色的电影都是在圣贝纳迪诺拍摄的 |
[52:20] | You know Congo? | 你知道《刚果惊魂》吗 |
[52:21] | You’ll never guess where that was shot. | 你永远不能猜到那部电影在哪里拍摄的 |
[52:23] | They actually shot the airport scenes right here | 他们实际上正是在这里拍摄的机场片段 |
[52:25] | at the San Bernardino Airport… | 在圣贝纳迪诺机场 |
[52:27] | – I didn’t know that. – …not in the Congo. | -我不知道这个 -不是在《刚果惊魂》里 |
[52:30] | Kind of cool. | 挺酷的 |
[52:31] | Independence Day, too, they shot in Fontana. | 《独立日》也是 他们是在丰塔纳拍摄的 |
[52:34] | Sorry I didn’t, uh… I got your messages. | 抱歉 我没有 我接收到你的消息了 |
[52:37] | Yeah. Um, I wanted to talk to you | 是的 我想和你谈谈 |
[52:39] | about this Shaggy DA thing, and then, also, | 关于这个邋遢地方检察官的事 和其他的 |
[52:42] | I had this idea… | 我有了这个主意 |
[52:43] | and if you guys are into it, we go to a Baskin-Robbins | 如果你们也有兴趣的话 我们去一家芭斯罗缤 |
[52:47] | and shoot me coming out of the Baskin-Robbins… | 然后拍摄我走出那家芭斯罗缤 |
[52:49] | …sort of like | 有点像 |
[52:51] | as the character from Ant-Man… | 《蚁人》中的人物 |
[52:52] | …just coming out | 只是从某样东西中 |
[52:53] | of the thing. And then I can talk to you guys or whatever, | 走出 我可以和你们聊天或随便干点什么 |
[52:57] | be in character. | 融入角色 |
[52:58] | Yeah. I don’t know if we can do that today. | 好的 我不知道我们今天是否能这样做 |
[52:59] | – Maybe, um… – There’s a Baskin-Robbins. | -可能 -这里就有一家芭斯罗缤 |
[53:01] | I checked. It’s about a mile from here, on 5th. | 我检查过了 离这大约一英里 在第五街 |
[53:05] | We got a lot of stuff we got to cover today. | 我们今天还有很多采访要做 |
[53:07] | We’re meeting back up with Tim in a little bit. | 我们一会儿还要和蒂姆会合 |
[53:09] | Well, you’ve got enough of him, I’m sure. | 我相信你们已经受够他了 |
[53:11] | We’ve actually got to get going now. | 我们现在真的得走了 |
[53:12] | We have a couple other spots we have to hit up. | 我们还有好几个地方要去 |
[53:14] | But it was nice running into you. Okay, well, I’ll come along. | 但很高兴遇见你 好的 那我自己先走吧 |
[53:17] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[53:38] | – How are you, man? – Hey, man. | -你还好吗 伙计 -嘿 兄弟 |
[53:41] | I’m fucking tired. | 我要累死了 |
[53:43] | How are you, man? | 你还好吗 朋友 |
[53:45] | So good to hear from you. | 听到你的声音真是太好了 |
[53:46] | Yeah. Good to hear from you, man. It’s… | 是的 我也觉得很开心 现在是 |
[53:50] | It’s 4:20 | 是4:20 |
[53:51] | in the morning. 4:20 in the morning. | 在早上 早上4:20 |
[53:53] | You’re probably up partying. | 你大概是开派对开到现在 |
[53:56] | You know, Manuel has… | 你知道 曼纽尔已经 |
[53:58] | Because of what happened with him at the trial, | 因为他在庭审中发生的事 |
[54:01] | he’s essentially back in Italy. | 他回到了意大利 |
[54:03] | “I, Dr. San, am only one responsible for all the death | 我 赛博士 是唯一一个要对所有死于 |
[54:09] | from the Electric Sun 20. | 电子太阳电音节20号事件的人负有责任的 |
[54:11] | It is all my fault.” | 这都是我的错 |
[54:12] | You took an oath, and you swore before God | 你曾发誓 并且你在上帝面前发过誓 |
[54:15] | – that you would tell the truth. – Come on. | -你将说出真相 -得了吧 |
[54:17] | I’m gonna ask you now one more time. | 现在我将再一次询问你 |
[54:19] | Who wrote the letter? | 谁写下了这封信 |
[54:21] | Tim gave it to me this morning. Okay. | 是今天早上蒂姆给我的 好的 |
[54:23] | He talks like they’re his friends | 他说得好像他们是朋友一样 |
[54:25] | and says they’re his rock and all this stuff, | 还说他们是他摇滚的全部之类的话 |
[54:27] | but those guys, believe me, the minute he doesn’t pay them, | 但那群家伙 相信我 只要他不再付钱 |
[54:30] | you don’t see them around. | 你就找不到他们了 |
[54:31] | They’re gone for long periods of time. | 他们离开了很长一段时间 |
[54:33] | And then he gets a little bit of money through some scam, | 然后他通过一些诡计得到一点钱 |
[54:35] | and then suddenly, there’s Axiom, Manuel, | 忽然间 有了安珂西姆 曼纽尔 |
[54:37] | and they’re doing recordings again. | 于是他们再一次一起录制唱片 |
[54:40] | You are so worried about this perjury shit | 你对这个做伪证的废物过于担忧了 |
[54:43] | from the trial, that… | 审判中的伪证 |
[54:45] | it is not something that they’re gonna follow up on | 他们不会再跟进那些事了 |
[54:47] | because when you get back here, | 因为当你回来时 |
[54:48] | I’m gonna be in charge of that shit. | 此事会由我负责 |
[54:50] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我什么意思吧 |
[54:54] | And Axiom’s not calling me back, and he’s being, you know… | 安珂西姆也没有给我回电话 他突然就 |
[54:59] | like suddenly creating a wall that I don’t understand. | 拒我于千里之外 我也搞不懂为什么 |
[55:03] | Hold on, Manuel. Toni. | 稍等 曼纽尔 托妮 |
[55:06] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[55:07] | Can you get another one of these, please? | 能再帮我拿一罐吗 |
[55:09] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -没问题 -多谢 |
[55:13] | I’m sorry. I’m doing this campaign, | 我很抱歉 我在忙竞选 |
[55:15] | and we’re, like, trying to get this town hall thing going. | 我们得把市政厅辩论这事推进下去 |
[55:20] | It’s like… It’s not as easy | 这就像 这可不像 |
[55:21] | as just going down and playing a show. | 登台表演那么简单 |
[55:23] | And… | 还有 |
[55:25] | I’m doing this with this woman who’s… | 我和这位女士一起准备 |
[55:29] | – What is it? – We need to talk. | -怎么了 -咱们得谈谈 |
[55:31] | – Okay. – So? | -好吧 -所以呢 |
[55:33] | – Right now? – Yeah. | -立刻吗 -对 |
[55:34] | – Okay. Hold on. – Come on out. Get off the phone | -好吧 稍等 -出来 赶紧把电话挂了 |
[55:36] | – and come out and talk. – I can’t get out. Hold on. | -出来谈谈 -我出不去 稍等 |
[55:38] | Manuel, baby, I got to call you back, man. | 曼纽尔 我稍后回给你 |
[55:40] | Keep rocking, and I love you, and we’ll talk soon. | 好好玩 爱你哦 回头再聊 |
[55:45] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[55:47] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[55:49] | – What’s up? – Well… | -怎么了 -那个 |
[55:52] | – I sort of have some bad news. – Okay. | -我有个坏消息 -好的 |
[55:55] | I had all of these guys in the loop, | 我把圈里人都找遍了 |
[55:57] | and they’ve all pretty much just dropped out. | 他们几乎都退出了 |
[56:01] | I mean, everything was in a pending mode. | 所有事情都定不下来 |
[56:03] | I can’t even get The Sun to come. | 我甚至连《日报》都请不来 |
[56:05] | – What do you mean? – I can’t even get | -你什么意思 -我甚至请不来 |
[56:07] | – the San Bernardino Sun. – They’re not com… | -《圣贝纳迪诺日报》 -他们不来吗 |
[56:08] | – They’re not… – They’re not coming, Tim. | -他们不 -他们不会来了 蒂姆 |
[56:10] | They said they’re not coming? | 他们明确说不来吗 |
[56:11] | They said they’re not coming. | 他们说了不来 |
[56:12] | Why wouldn’t they come? It’s a… | 他们为什么不来 这毕竟是 |
[56:13] | – it’s an official campaign. – I know. I unders… | -这毕竟是官方竞选 -是啊 我明白 |
[56:17] | You’re telling me they’re not… | 你是在说他们不来了吗 |
[56:18] | they’ve confirmed to you that they’re not coming? | 他们已经明确表示不来吗 |
[56:19] | They’ve confirmed that they’re not coming. | 他们明确说不来了 |
[56:22] | They actually sent me an email | 他们其实给我发了封邮件 |
[56:23] | and it wasn’t a very nice one. | 语气不怎么友好 |
[56:26] | We’re gonna do the best we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[56:27] | And what about Rosetti and Sandoval? | 罗塞蒂和桑多瓦尔情况如何 |
[56:30] | – I haven’t heard from either of them. – So, they are | -他们俩我都没有消息 -所以他们 |
[56:31] | – They won’t confirm. – All right, well, | -他们不肯和我确认 -好吧 |
[56:33] | I mean, so, what are we doing tomorrow? | 那咱们明天怎么安排 |
[56:40] | Toni put the big ad for the town hall | 托妮今早在报纸上登了 |
[56:43] | in the, uh, paper this morning. | 市政厅辩论的大广告 |
[56:48] | Last one. | 最后一份 |
[56:58] | It’s not supposed to be in Sports. Let me just… | 不应该在体育板块中 我要 |
[57:03] | Call Toni Newman. | 呼叫托妮·纽曼 |
[57:08] | Hey, Siri. | 西丽 呼叫 |
[57:10] | Toni, I’ll bring it back to the room, | 托妮 我把报纸拿回房间 |
[57:11] | but I’m telling you, there’s no ad for the town hall debate. | 但我告诉你 真的没有市政厅辩论的广告 |
[57:15] | The “We have a rat problem” ad isn’t in there, either, so… | 也没有”我们有鼠患”广告 所以 |
[57:20] | Well, that’s a lot of money. | 咱们可是花了大价钱 |
[57:23] | It doesn’t do us any good to put it in tomorrow. | 如果拖到明天再登就没用了 |
[57:25] | You know what I mean? I’m not saying it’s your fault. | 你知道我意思吧 我不是在责怪你 |
[57:29] | I’m saying that it’s not in the paper. | 我只是说报纸上没有广告 |
[57:30] | That’s the news. | 就这消息 |
[57:31] | So, I’ll be back in a few minutes. | 我几分钟后就回来 |
[57:34] | All right, yeah. Take care. | 好的好的 保重 |
[57:36] | All right. Love you, too. | 好的 我也爱你 |
[57:40] | She said she put that ad in like a week ago | 她说那广告是她一星期前预约刊登的 |
[57:43] | and that they needed more… | 报社可能需要更多 |
[57:44] | that she thinks they might have needed more time, | 她认为可能需要更长时间才能登出 |
[57:46] | but that sounds like bullshit. | 不过听起来很扯 |
[57:48] | I’m not worried about it because print media’s dead | 我不很担心 因为纸媒已经基本淘汰了 |
[57:50] | and there’s not a lot of people picking that up. | 买报纸的人不多了 |
[57:51] | You saw the disarray that the news stand was in. | 你看那报摊已经乱七八糟了 |
[57:55] | Anyways, I don’t… That’s… | 无论如何 我不 这是 |
[57:57] | We don’t need to use that stuff ’cause I… | 我们也用不着那些东西 因为我 |
[57:59] | I don’t want to get her in trouble. | 我不想给她找麻烦 |
[58:01] | I don’t want to… It’s nobody’s fault. | 我不想 这不是任何人的错 |
[58:02] | It’s just… There’s a lot to do. | 只是 要做的事太多了 |
[58:07] | There’s a lot to do. | 事情太多了 |
[58:17] | How’s that look? | 看着怎么样 |
[58:19] | Doing a little debate prep, a little issue research. | 做点辩论前的准备工作 琢磨些问题 |
[58:23] | You know, that’s pretty much my day, has been prepping | 这就是我的一天 一直在做准备 |
[58:27] | so I’m as educated as I can be on the issues of San Bernardino | 以尽可能了解圣贝纳迪诺的诸多问题 |
[58:30] | and also getting to a place | 同时也让我们 |
[58:33] | where we have a real competitive chance to win. | 能有机会赢得这场竞赛 |
[58:35] | – Tim, where do you want to sit? – Right in the middle. | -蒂姆 你想坐哪儿 -就坐中间 |
[58:37] | Right in the center? Okay. I’ll put you… | 就在中间吗 好的 那我把你 |
[58:39] | I’m gonna put you here. | 我把你安排在这里 |
[58:40] | Why don’t we put a couple on the table? | 我们应该在桌上放一些 |
[58:42] | – What do you think? – On his seat. | -你觉得呢 -放他椅子上 |
[58:43] | Yeah. Or in front of him. Yeah. | 对 或者放他面前 没错 |
[58:45] | Let’s do it. | 就这样做 |
[58:46] | We have a rat problem. | 我们有鼠患 |
[58:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[58:49] | I’m getting to the place where I’m kind of off-book | 辩论时我需要脱稿 |
[58:52] | with this memorizing all this stuff. | 所以我得把这些都记在脑子里 |
[58:53] | 注释加州法典 商业及专业守则 | |
[58:54] | And I got a hundred more of these books | 有一大堆的书 |
[58:56] | waiting for me to put up here. | 等着我背呢 |
[58:59] | It’s going very well. | 目前进展不错 |
[59:00] | The energy he had in that parking lot | 他在停车场那么气愤 |
[59:02] | and the confrontation was he wanted | 以及和我的冲突表明 |
[59:03] | to have nothing to do with us. | 他不想和咱们扯上任何关系 |
[59:04] | Well, if he doesn’t show, that makes him look bad. | 如果他不露面 那他的形象会大打折扣 |
[59:07] | I think the plan should be at 7:15, if there’s no… | 我想原计划应该是7:15 如果没有 |
[59:10] | if Rosetti doesn’t show and if Carlos doesn’t show, | 如果罗塞蒂和Carlos都没来 |
[59:13] | it becomes the town hall. | 那么市政厅就成为了 |
[59:15] | – Becomes about you. – It becomes about me. | -成为了你的舞台 -全部围绕我进行 |
[59:17] | – Yeah. – That’s it. That’s what we want anyway. | -没错 -确实 这正是我们想要的 |
[59:19] | All right, cool. All right. Awesome. | 好吧 没问题 好的 太棒了 |
[59:21] | I’m gonna clean up, and I’m gonna head up to the room. | 我收拾一下 然后就过去 |
[59:23] | – All right. – You want to come? | -好的 -你来吗 |
[59:24] | – You know what? Let me just tidy up a little bit. – Okay. | -不如这样 我先把这整理一下 -好的 |
[59:26] | – I’ll meet you up there in a second, okay? – All right. | -我一会儿就上去找你 好吗 -好的 |
[59:48] | Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 谢谢大家 |
[59:50] | It’s been an honor to be here with you guys tonight. | 很荣幸今晚能和你们一起度过 |
[59:55] | I want to talk to you about why I’m running | 我想谈谈为何要竞选 |
[59:57] | for District Attorney of San Bernardino. | 圣贝纳迪诺的地方检察官 |
[1:00:00] | I’m gonna talk to you about why… | 我想讲讲问什么 |
[1:00:02] | I want to talk to you about why I’m running for San Bern… | 我想说说为什么要竞选 |
[1:00:04] | District Attorney of San Bernardino. | 圣贝纳迪诺的地方检察官 |
[1:00:06] | You know, I’m an outsider. | 大家都知道 我是个外行 |
[1:00:09] | My name is Tim Heidecker. | 我叫蒂姆·海德克 |
[1:00:10] | I’m running for District Attorney of San Bernardino. | 我要竞选圣贝纳迪诺的地方检察官 |
[1:00:13] | It’s good to meet you guys. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[1:00:15] | Sold-out crowd. Unbelievable. | 满座 难以置信 |
[1:00:18] | We know firsthand… we know firsthand | 我们有第一手资料表明 |
[1:00:22] | that our community is suffering from high rates of crime, | 我们的社区正面临着高犯罪率 |
[1:00:25] | and my idea, my campaign pledge is to… | 而我的理念 我的竞选宣言是 |
[1:00:34] | is to remove crime, eliminate crime. | 打击犯罪 消灭犯罪 |
[1:00:42] | Well, I’m looking at the world now, | 此刻我看着这世界 |
[1:00:43] | and it’s going insane. | 觉得它简直疯了 |
[1:00:45] | – Well, I’ll do a brief introduction… – Yeah. | -这样 我先做个简短介绍 -好的 |
[1:00:48] | so that it looks really nice before you come in. | 这样你进来之前气氛会更好 |
[1:00:50] | – What you got? – Hair. | -你干嘛呢 -有些毛 |
[1:00:51] | I got some strays. | 我养了些流浪狗 |
[1:00:52] | – I’ve been working on that all morning. – I know, let me fix it. | -我一早上都在忙它们 -我帮你整理下 |
[1:00:54] | Are we just saying goodbye to the debate idea? | 辩论真的没戏了吗 |
[1:00:57] | – ‘Cause there, I mean. – Well, let’s give them | -到现在都没 -咱们还是 |
[1:00:59] | a little bit more time. I mean, | 再等等吧 |
[1:01:00] | they might still show up. | 他们可能还是会来的 |
[1:01:01] | – So, I mean, we’re still just a few minutes over, so… – Okay. | -咱们还有几分钟的时间 -好吧 |
[1:01:04] | I mean, we… Okay, well, it’s almost… | 好吧 这都已经 |
[1:01:06] | – 7:12 now. – Yeah. I… | -现在已经7:12了 -是啊 我 |
[1:01:08] | – When are we pulling the trigger on it? – Yeah, | -咱们什么时候做最后决定 -是啊 |
[1:01:10] | I don’t have any messages from them. | 我没有他们任何消息 |
[1:01:11] | – How about you? Do you have any messages? – No, no. | -你呢 你有消息吗 -没有 没有 |
[1:01:12] | No, my iWatch has been quiet. | 没有 我的苹果手机一直很安静 |
[1:01:14] | I think we hit Rosetti right away… | 我觉得咱们应该立刻去找罗塞蒂 |
[1:01:18] | – or not… or either we’re gonna save that. – I think its | -或者不去 只要能挽救 -我觉得 |
[1:01:20] | Why don’t we do this? | 这不这样吧 |
[1:01:21] | Why don’t we go with the positive first? | 咱们先想想好的一面 |
[1:01:23] | Let’s make you look good, make you look amazing. | 你先把出场准备好 让人眼前一亮 |
[1:01:26] | – Let’s sell your points. – I have one for one. | -咱们要展示出你的亮点 -我有一对一的 |
[1:01:28] | I don’t want to say “One for one.” | 我不想说”一对一” |
[1:01:29] | I want to say “Perfect record.” | 我想说”完美记录” |
[1:01:30] | Well, let’s just…your accomplishments | 就比如 你的成就 |
[1:01:32] | – …your goals. – Small business. | -你的目标 -小生意 |
[1:01:35] | You look really nice, Tim. | 蒂姆 你看起来真不错 |
[1:01:37] | – Thank you. – And you’re gonna wow them. | -谢谢 -你会让他们大吃一惊的 |
[1:01:39] | Just get your mouth wet. | 润润嗓子吧 |
[1:01:41] | What do you have? Is it Orbits? | 你带了什么 是飞特口香糖吗 |
[1:01:42] | – It’s your favorite. Of course. – Okay. | -当然了 你的最爱 -好 |
[1:01:44] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:01:45] | – Well, I know you carry Orbits. – There you go. | -我知道你经常带着飞特 -给你 |
[1:01:49] | – Good luck. We’ll see you in there, okay? – Okay. | -祝你好运 我们会场见 好吗 -好的 |
[1:01:51] | – See you. – See you in a minute. | -再见 -一会儿见 |
[1:01:52] | – Yeah. We’ll talk soon. – Okay. | -一会儿再谈 -好的 |
[1:02:23] | Hey. This is the movie I was telling you about, | 这就是我一直说的那部电影 |
[1:02:27] | The Shaggy DA with Dean Jones from 1976. | 迪恩·琼斯1976年的那部《长毛检察官》 |
[1:02:30] | It’s got total parallels | 和现在蒂姆的竞选 |
[1:02:32] | to what Tim’s campaign is doing right now. | 简直一模一样 |
[1:02:35] | Like, if you watch it, it almost feels like this campaign | 如果你看了这片子 你会觉得这次竞选 |
[1:02:37] | is a remake of this movie. | 就像是电影的翻拍版 |
[1:02:39] | And it’s out of print on VHS, so I went ahead | 它的录像带版本已经绝版了 所以我 |
[1:02:42] | and dubbed a copy and then glued this thing over it | 重新洗了一版 然后把封面粘在上面 |
[1:02:45] | because you won’t really get this anywhere. | 因为其实哪里都买不到 |
[1:02:47] | It’s not on eBay or anywhere. | eBay或其他任何地方都没有 |
[1:02:49] | So, take a look and see what you think. | 看看吧 可以比较比较 |
[1:02:51] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 下午好 |
[1:02:53] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家的到来 |
[1:02:59] | We are talking about? | 你说啥 |
[1:02:59] | Gregg. | 格雷格 |
[1:03:00] | Here’s here at the town hall. | 他来市政厅了 |
[1:03:05] | Is it in that room I will? | 就是这屋吗 |
[1:03:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:03:10] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:03:10] | ♪ Well I’m looking at the world now ♪ | ♪ 此刻我看着世界 ♪ |
[1:03:13] | ♪ And it’s going insane ♪ | ♪ 觉得它简直疯了 ♪ |
[1:03:15] | ♪ Thinking ’bout checking out Can’t do it again ♪ | ♪ 我想要退出 不愿重来一遍 ♪ |
[1:03:20] | All right. Hey, everybody! | 好啦 各位好 |
[1:03:22] | ♪ But I know just who I am How strong I can be ♪ | ♪ 但我知道我是谁 我能有多强大 ♪ |
[1:03:27] | Get it together. | 请大家注意 |
[1:03:28] | ♪ And I know I’m the only one ♪ | ♪ 我知道我是唯一 ♪ |
[1:03:30] | ♪ Who can help us be free yeah ♪ | ♪ 能帮大家重获自由的人 ♪ |
[1:03:37] | ♪ This country’s yours and mine ♪ | ♪ 这个国家属于你我 ♪ |
[1:03:39] | Thanks, guys, for coming out. This is gonna be a good time. | 谢谢大家的到来 我们将度过愉快的时光 |
[1:03:44] | Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 非常感谢 |
[1:03:45] | for being here. This is, uh… | 你们的到来 这次 |
[1:03:47] | Well, we’re gonna do things a little differently. | 我们这次会不太一样 |
[1:03:49] | I see you, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我看到你了 |
[1:03:51] | I see that you’ve decided to show up, | 我看到你决定过来 |
[1:03:53] | and it’s not… you’re not gonna ruin my night. | 但你不会造成任何威胁 |
[1:03:57] | Well, save your questions for the Q&A portion. | 请把问题留到提问环节 |
[1:04:01] | I played this song here that I wrote a few years ago. | 我放了这首几年前写的歌 |
[1:04:03] | How many people feel that way lately, | 最近有多少人有这种感觉 |
[1:04:05] | it feels like the values, the thing… | 感觉价值观之类的 |
[1:04:08] | “The way things used to be ain’t that way no more” | “事情不再是从前那样了” |
[1:04:12] | is another expression. | 又是另一种表达 |
[1:04:13] | And, uh, for some, for people like you, it’s… | 对一些你们这类人来说 |
[1:04:17] | it’s a good opportunity… | 这是个好的机会 |
[1:04:20] | …but for the original San Bernardino people… | 但对于五六十年代住在 |
[1:04:25] | of the ’50s and ’60s, | 圣贝纳迪诺的那些人来说 |
[1:04:26] | life has not… is getting a little weird, isn’t it? | 生活没有 生活越来越奇怪了 对吧 |
[1:04:29] | Anyways, what else did I want to say about that? | 总之 我还想说的是关于 |
[1:04:32] | Demographics. | 人口统计资料 |
[1:04:34] | Um, imagine if you had a candidate who stripped… | 想象一下如果有一个候选人 |
[1:04:39] | who promised on the day one that we would be eliminating crime. | 承诺他上任第一天将会消灭犯罪 |
[1:04:44] | How many people would vote for that candidate? | 有多少人会为他投票 |
[1:04:46] | And we’re talking 100 percent elimination of crime. | 我们说的可是百分之百消除犯罪 |
[1:04:49] | That’s what my candidacy will deliver as DA. | 这会是我成为地方检察官所能做到的 |
[1:04:52] | My name is Tim Heidecker. | 我叫蒂姆·海德克 |
[1:04:53] | I’m a businessman, a legal expert, an entrepreneur. | 我是个商人 法律专家 企业家 |
[1:04:56] | I’ve got several years of experience in this area. | 我在这一领域有着多年的经验 |
[1:05:02] | And I’m a proven leader. | 我是个经过检验的领导者 |
[1:05:04] | I ran a small business here in the county, | 我在县里经营一个小企业 |
[1:05:07] | in Victorville, the… | 就在维克多维尔 |
[1:05:10] | the Victorville Film Archive Film Center. | 维克多维尔电影资料馆 |
[1:05:13] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[1:05:14] | -You didn’t run it. – I did run it, actually. | -你没管理过 -事实上是由我经营的 |
[1:05:16] | – No. I ran it. – Actually, | -不 是我经营的 -实际上 |
[1:05:18] | this is not a Q&A period of the show, sir, | 这位先生 还没到提问时间 |
[1:05:19] | so if you wouldn’t mind taking your hat off. | 如果你不介意的话请脱下你的帽子 |
[1:05:22] | That’s strike two. | 这已经是第二次打断我了 |
[1:05:22] | And I won’t be taking questions from you, either. | 我这次也不会回答你的问题 |
[1:05:25] | I apologize. He’s an instigator. | 抱歉 他在挑衅我 |
[1:05:27] | And how many people have had trouble with Roset… | 有多少人以前和罗塞蒂有过矛盾 |
[1:05:32] | with Victor Ros… I’m sorry. | 和维克多·罗塞 抱歉 |
[1:05:33] | That should be “Vincent Rosetti.” | 名字应该是文森特·罗塞蒂 |
[1:05:37] | Toni. | 托妮 |
[1:05:38] | But the question is, where is Rosetti? Where is he? | 但问题是他在哪呢 罗塞蒂在哪 |
[1:05:41] | Where is… What… He’s hiding in some rat hole. | 他在哪 他正躲在某个老鼠洞里呢 |
[1:05:44] | He does not want to come and face me in the arena. | 他可不想来这里碰到我 |
[1:05:53] | Okay? | 大家知道吗 |
[1:05:54] | We have a rat problem. | 我们这里出了老鼠 出了叛徒 |
[1:05:55] | – – We got to ch… set the rat trap! | 我们得放一个捕鼠器 |
[1:05:58] | And I’m the exterminator. You know? | 我就是那个消灭者 |
[1:06:02] | So, we’re trying to get that going. | 我们正在努力 |
[1:06:05] | We have a rat problem. | 我们中出现了硕鼠之祸 |
[1:06:07] | And that would be great if everybody | 如果大家每一个人都参与其中 |
[1:06:08] | was joining in on that. | 那我们将拥有巨大的力量 |
[1:06:10] | We have a rat problem. | 我们有硕鼠之祸 |
[1:06:15] | – We have a rat problem. – We have a rat problem. | -我们有硕鼠之祸 -我们有硕鼠之祸 |
[1:06:17] | And it’s Rosetti the Rat. He’s corrupt. | 这只硕鼠就是罗塞蒂 他贪污腐败 |
[1:06:20] | And I actually have some experience, | 实际上我在处理腐败问题时 |
[1:06:21] | interestingly enough, of dealing with corruption. | 有些许经验 这挺有意思的 |
[1:06:23] | I wrote and produced and directed and starred in | 我在一个很精彩的节目《德克尔》中担任编剧 |
[1:06:26] | the great Decker TV show, currently on hiatus. | 制作人 导演 也是主演 但现在停播了 |
[1:06:29] | And had an interesting character | 我演过一个很有意思的角色 |
[1:06:32] | that some of you guys probably remember, | 你们应该有人记得 |
[1:06:34] | President Jason Davidson, | 就是詹森·戴维森总统 |
[1:06:37] | one of the most corrupt politicians in history, | 你们相信吗 他可是历史上 |
[1:06:40] | if you could believe that. | 最赃污狼藉的政客之一 |
[1:06:41] | Production always said | 制片部门总说 |
[1:06:42] | how well Decker actually dealt | 《德克尔》在讽刺腐败这类问题方面 |
[1:06:44] | with the whole corruption concept. | 制作得相当出色 |
[1:06:48] | So I’m way ahead of that, | 我是这方面的佼佼者 |
[1:06:49] | and we’re having a good time figuring out. So, uh… | 我们还有时间去制定出 |
[1:06:55] | you put your hat back on. | 你又把帽子戴上了 |
[1:06:56] | Can you take your hat off if you’re gonna be inside? | 你在屋里坐的时候可以把帽子摘了吗 |
[1:07:00] | Thank you. Medicaid fraud… we have that in the news lately. | 谢谢 最近在新闻听到了医疗补助诈骗 |
[1:07:04] | I don’t know if you’ve seen this Medicaid fraud. | 不知道你们有没有看到这个新闻 |
[1:07:07] | We have people taking advantage of the system. | 我们之中有人利用这个体制 |
[1:07:10] | There’s people out there who are basically vegetables, | 现在有很多病人是植物人 |
[1:07:14] | who are brain-dead and who have not… | 还有的是脑死亡 还有那些 |
[1:07:16] | can’t feed themselves. | 没法养活自己的人 |
[1:07:17] | And then you have people who are taking advantage of | 可还有一些人在利用 |
[1:07:19] | those people and taking a paycheck from that experience. | 这些病人 从他们身上牟利 |
[1:07:22] | And that’s something I’m gonna be fighting for, | 这是我将要打击的行为 |
[1:07:25] | so watch… | 请你们拭目以待 |
[1:07:26] | -Watch out for that. – You’re the one that put them | -有些人要当心了 -你才是那个 |
[1:07:28] | – in that position in the first place… – Excuse me? | -当初把他们置于此种境地的人 -你说什么 |
[1:07:30] | …by depriving oxygen with a scuba tank | 你拔掉了他们身上的输气管 |
[1:07:32] | Now, we’re not getting | 不 我们现在不探究 |
[1:07:34] | into the details of that case. That’s a very sensitive case. | 具体细节 这样的情况很特殊 |
[1:07:37] | And, anyways, we are, uh, gonna open it up to the floor, | 不管怎么说 我们都要开诚布公 |
[1:07:40] | if anybody has any questions. It is a town hall event. | 有人要提问吗 这里就是市政厅议会 |
[1:07:44] | – I have a question. Why did you… – No. I’m sorry. | -我有 为什么你不 -抱歉 不行 |
[1:07:47] | We’re not taking questions from you. | 我不允许你提问 |
[1:07:49] | If you’re wearing a hat, | 只要你戴着帽子 |
[1:07:50] | you will not be allowed to ask a question. | 就不允许你提问 |
[1:07:51] | Ma’am… Shut up. | 请这位女士 你闭嘴 |
[1:07:53] | Now ask your question. You may ask a question. | 请提问 您可以提问 |
[1:07:55] | – Hello. Good evening. – Good evening to you. | -你好 晚上好 -晚上好 |
[1:07:57] | – So, you mentioned… – What’s your name, by the way? | -你提到了 -先告知一下您的名字 |
[1:07:58] | – I didn’t get… – My name is Indidi. | -我还不知道 -我叫印迪迪 |
[1:08:00] | – Indidi. Inidi, we sh… – Yes. | -您叫印迪迪 -是的 |
[1:08:02] | Uh, Indidi, indeedy, it’s nice to see you. | 印迪迪 认识你很高兴 |
[1:08:05] | – Nice to see you, too. Yes. – Indidi. | -认识你很高兴 是的 -印迪迪 |
[1:08:07] | So, you mentioned how it’s your pledge | 你提到了你决心要 |
[1:08:09] | to erase crime in the community. | 消除社区里的犯罪行为 |
[1:08:11] | How would you make sure that defendants | 你如何确保在你 |
[1:08:13] | still get a fair trial while accomplishing your goal | 实现这一目标时 |
[1:08:15] | of eliminating crime in our communities? | 被告人依然可以得到公平审判 |
[1:08:17] | Terrific question. Thank you for asking that question. | 非常好的问题 谢谢你问这样一个好问题 |
[1:08:19] | It’s really nice to get that kind of brain here, | 能够拥有如此睿智的头脑 |
[1:08:24] | that kind of thinking, which you… | 如此理智的思考 真的很棒 |
[1:08:26] | you excel in, frankly. | 老实说 你很擅长这类东西 |
[1:08:31] | you know, a little personal, | 这要涉及一些私人问题 |
[1:08:32] | but I was wrongly accused of a crime myself. | 我曾经被错误地指控过 |
[1:08:36] | So, that’s one of the reasons I’m running, actually, | 这也是我来参选的理由之一 |
[1:08:38] | Indidi, indeedy, is why I’m running. | 印迪迪 这也是我为何而参选 |
[1:08:41] | Um, yes, indeedy, that is why I’m running. | 是的 事实上这也是我为什么要来参选 |
[1:08:43] | Uh, represented myself in court… | 在法庭上代表自己 然后胜诉 |
[1:08:45] | and successfully, I might add, where I was convict… | 我得补充一下我是在哪个法院被定罪 |
[1:08:49] | I was not convicted. | 不 我没有被定罪 |
[1:08:50] | I was accused of something, but I did… | 我被指控而已 但是我 |
[1:08:53] | – Mass murder. – Excuse me? | -被指控为谋杀多人 -你说什么 |
[1:08:55] | Mass murder, killing 19 people. | 谋杀多人 杀了19个人 |
[1:08:57] | It doesn’t matter what I was accused of. | 我被指控的罪名不重要 |
[1:09:00] | What matters is the truth. | 事实真相才重要 |
[1:09:02] | The truth is, the court of San Bernardino | 事实是圣贝纳迪诺法院 |
[1:09:06] | found me not guilty, | 判定我无罪 |
[1:09:07] | despite the worst best efforts of Rosetti | 尽管罗塞蒂和他的混蛋同伙 |
[1:09:12] | and his squad of rats and pigs. | 千方百计陷害我 |
[1:09:15] | So, my point is, to get to your question, | 所以 我的回答 重点就是 |
[1:09:20] | I will be fighting for the innocent. | 我会为无辜之人而战 |
[1:09:22] | Now, if you commit a crime on my watch… | 所以如果在我的管辖下你犯罪了 |
[1:09:25] | you’re going to jail forever, right? | 你就得永远在监狱里待着 |
[1:09:28] | No more three strikes, you’re out. You’re done. | 不再有三击服刑制 你完蛋了 |
[1:09:31] | That’s the community we want to create. | 这是我要建立的社区 |
[1:09:33] | But if you’re innocent, let’s let… | 但如果你是清白的 那 |
[1:09:35] | let’s let you be innocent. | 我们会为你洗清冤屈 |
[1:09:37] | Let’s not put the courts… Let’s not put you under the… | 不会让你入狱 不会让你在 |
[1:09:40] | the heel of just… of corrupt justice. | 在腐败的司法制度下受苦 |
[1:09:43] | – Anybody else? – Why did you say that you… | -还有问题吗 -为什么你说 |
[1:09:45] | – I didn’t call on you. – I just want to know | -我没点你问 -我只是想知道 |
[1:09:47] | why you said that you were a small business owner | 为什么你说你是一个小企业家 |
[1:09:49] | and ran the VFA when you didn’t run the VFA. | 经营电影资料馆 实际上你根本没有 |
[1:09:52] | – You burned the VFA down. – I did not burn… | -你烧了电影资料馆 -我没有 |
[1:09:55] | See, that’s false accusations. | 看见没 这就是错误指控 |
[1:09:56] | This is what got me into trouble in the first place. | 就是这让我当时陷入了麻烦 |
[1:09:58] | Two times you burned down the film archive. | 你两次都烧了电影资料馆 |
[1:09:59] | No, that’s not true. | 不 事实不是这样 |
[1:10:00] | That’s off-limits, as a subject goes, today. | 跑题了 这不是今天的主题 |
[1:10:02] | Well, if you’re running for a District Attorney job, | 既然你在竞选地方检察官 |
[1:10:05] | people should know that you’re an arsonist. | 那么大家有权知道你曾是一个纵火犯 |
[1:10:06] | I’m not an… How dare you, calling me an arsonist? | 我才不是 你哪来的胆子 敢叫我纵火犯 |
[1:10:09] | That’s illegal, what you’re doing. | 你现在的行为是违法的 |
[1:10:10] | – You’re… – You had ownership | -你真是 -你是电影院 |
[1:10:11] | in the film theater, the Victorville Film Center, | 是维克多维尔影院的法律所有人 |
[1:10:15] | but that’s different than the archive, | 但这和资料馆情况不一样 |
[1:10:16] | That’s not… | 不是 |
[1:10:17] | – I ran the archive. – That is irrelevant | -我经营资料馆 -这和我们讨论的 |
[1:10:19] | – I ran both of them. – to the situation | -曾经这两个我都经营管理过 -毫无关联 |
[1:10:21] | – I ran both the film center. – Excuse me. | -我管理电影中心 -抱歉 |
[1:10:23] | and the film archive, | 还有电影资料馆 |
[1:10:24] | but you burned down the film archive. | 但是你烧了电影资料馆 |
[1:10:25] | You didn’t run that. | 你根本没管理过 |
[1:10:26] | So don’t tell these people you have a small business | 所以别跟大家说你在维克多维尔 |
[1:10:29] | in Victorville because you never did. | 做生意 因为你压根没有 |
[1:10:30] | That business didn’t… wouldn’t exist without me… | 实际上要是没有我 这个产业压根就 |
[1:10:32] | – You can’t even name… – …actually. | -你连20世纪80年代出的 -就不存在 |
[1:10:34] | …three movies that came out in the 1980s. | 三部电影名字都说不出来 |
[1:10:36] | I’m not running for mayor of Movie Town. | 我又不是在竞选电影镇镇长 |
[1:10:38] | I’m running for District Attorney. | 我在竞选地方检察官 |
[1:10:40] | You’re delusional. This guy, by the way, | 你精神错乱了 这家伙 |
[1:10:42] | is, like, obsessed with collecting old videotapes. | 痴迷于收集旧录像带 |
[1:10:46] | Nobody even watches videotapes anymore. | 现在没人看这玩意儿了 |
[1:10:47] | – Yeah, they do. A lot of people have both. – Most on DVD | -他们看呢 很多人两个都看 -都看数字影碟 |
[1:10:50] | Do you have a DVD player or a di… | 请问你用的是数字影碟还是 |
[1:10:53] | – what is it? The VHS player? – DVD. | -叫什么来着 录像带 -数字影碟 |
[1:10:55] | What do you got, DVD? You guys a couple? | 你们呢 你们夫妻俩用什么 |
[1:10:58] | You didn’t run the film archive, is my point, | 我的重点是你并没有经营电影资料馆 |
[1:10:59] | ’cause you don’t know anything about movies, | 因为你根本就不懂电影 |
[1:11:01] | so you couldn’t have run a film archive. | 所以你不可能经营电影资料馆 |
[1:11:03] | What do you… what do you care? Why are you here? | 你想干啥 管这干什么 你来干嘛来了 |
[1:11:06] | – You are here to ruling me. – I’m here | -你是来审判我的吗 -我来这里 |
[1:11:08] | because I needed to give something to | 是因为我要 |
[1:11:09] | – your cameraman… – Shame on you. This guy is a pig. | -让大家知道 -你真无耻 这家伙是个猪 |
[1:11:11] | He’s coming… He’s driven in here from Hollywood… | 他从好莱坞开车过来 |
[1:11:13] | – He’s driven in here from Hollywood… – So did you. | -他从好莱坞开车过来 -彼此彼此 |
[1:11:15] | – to disrupt the process. – You don’t live here. | -就是来捣乱的 -你根本不住在这儿 |
[1:11:17] | Huh? I do live here. I live right here | 啥 我住这儿 我就住在 |
[1:11:19] | – in this building. I am a resident of the… | 这个大楼里 我是 |
[1:11:20] | Just ’cause you rented | 你是租客而已 |
[1:11:21] | I’m a resident of… | 我是这里的居民 |
[1:11:23] | This is a work-home environment. And I have my mail coming… | 我在这里生活和办公 在这里收信 |
[1:11:26] | How do I have my fucking mail coming here… | 我他妈怎么会把这里作为收信地址 |
[1:11:28] | How do I have my fucking mail coming here… | 我他妈怎么会把这里作为收信地址 |
[1:11:30] | – You could get P.O. box. – …if it’s not where I live? | -你可以用邮箱 -要是我没在这里住的话 |
[1:11:32] | – Rosetti owns a house. – Stay out of this process. | -罗塞蒂有房子 -你出去 |
[1:11:37] | That’s my message. So, I’m sorry. | 这就是我要说的 抱歉 |
[1:11:39] | I apologize for the use of the “F” word and, uh… | 抱歉我说了脏话 |
[1:11:44] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢大家 |
[1:11:46] | I asked him to go, and he didn’t listen. | 我让他出去 他不听 |
[1:11:49] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:11:51] | – Tim! – I’m sorry! | -蒂姆 -对不起 |
[1:11:53] | I’m looking at you the whole fucking way! | 我全程都在给你发信号 |
[1:11:55] | Why don’t you ask him to get security… | 为啥不叫保安 |
[1:11:57] | get somebody to get fucking security? | 为啥不他妈的找人叫保安 |
[1:11:59] | Tim, calm down! Calm down! | 蒂姆 冷静点 冷静点 |
[1:12:00] | – You can’t use that word! – Fuck this. | -你不能说脏话 -去他妈的 |
[1:12:02] | I just wanted to get that videotape back on the weekend, | 我只想在周末时候把这盘带要回来 |
[1:12:05] | so I’ll be in touch with you guys. | 我会和你们联系的 |
[1:12:06] | But go ahead and watch it and then see what you think, | 但再看看这都录了什么 思考一下 |
[1:12:10] | and I’ll get it on the weekend. | 我周末再拿回去 |
[1:12:12] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:12:14] | Rewind it. | 再倒回去看看 |
[1:12:17] | So sorry, everybody, for his outburst. | 各位很抱歉 他失态了 |
[1:12:20] | He’s been under a lot of stress. | 他压力太大 |
[1:12:25] | I’m sorry, everybody. Thanks. I appreciate it. | 很抱歉各位 我很感激大家 |
[1:12:28] | You don’t understand. I’m a very passionate guy. | 你们不了解我 我是个很热情的人 |
[1:12:30] | I’m passionate for you guys. | 我对你们充满热情 |
[1:12:32] | And it’s been a lot of… been a long time… | 这 已经很长时间了 |
[1:12:33] | it’s been a long, um, couple of days, okay? | 我压抑很久了 |
[1:12:38] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:12:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:42] | – Can we take some food? – Yeah. | -我们能去吃点东西吗 -当然可以 |
[1:12:43] | – Absolutely. – Help yourself. | -当然了 -请自便 |
[1:12:45] | Please, help yourself. | 请自便 |
[1:12:51] | Thank you, guys. | 多谢了 大家 |
[1:12:56] | We’ll get them in… We’ll get out tomorrow | 让他们进来 我们明天出去 |
[1:12:59] | and get down there and just get out there. | 接着下去后直接出去 |
[1:13:02] | I mean, there’s not a lot of people there, | 我的意思是 这里没有很多人 |
[1:13:04] | so it doesn’t matter. It’s not like they’re gonna… | 所以这不重要 这不像他们要 |
[1:13:06] | If it was bad, it would be 1000 people. | 如果很糟糕的话 这里会有一千人 |
[1:13:07] | It’d be everybody talking about… | 每个人都会讨论 |
[1:13:11] | You guys are gonna need to take a piss break or something. | 你们去上个洗手间或者干点别的 |
[1:13:14] | I got to be alone. | 我想一个人待会 |
[1:13:23] | Oh, it’s like, I told you guys that Tim’s nuts. | 我跟你们说过蒂姆是个疯子 |
[1:13:25] | Gregg, can you take your hat off for a second? | 格雷格 你能把你的帽子拿下来一下吗 |
[1:13:27] | – Just the lights. – Do I need to? | -因为这些灯光 -我必须这么做吗 |
[1:13:29] | It’s just casting a shadow on your face. | 只是它在你脸上投下了阴影 |
[1:13:31] | He goes in there, and he starts dropping the VFA name | 他进到里面 然后他开始提起电影资料馆 |
[1:13:34] | to try to win voters over. | 想要获取票民们的支持 |
[1:13:36] | And it’s not really fair to movie buffs | 这真的对影迷们也不公平 |
[1:13:38] | that might think they should vote for him | 他们可能会想 应该投给他 |
[1:13:40] | that he has something to do with that archive, | 因为他跟那个档案有些关系 |
[1:13:42] | other than having caught it on fire. | 除了碰到它着火了 |
[1:13:43] | I told you that he was nuts and you were wasting your time, | 我告诉过你他是个疯子而且你在浪费时间 |
[1:13:48] | and you didn’t listen. | 但是你并没有听进去 |
[1:13:49] | And now you’re still wasting your time | 你现在还在浪费时间 |
[1:13:50] | ’cause you want to talk about him more. | 因为你想要了解他更多 |
[1:13:52] | What you should talk about is the movies. | 你真正应该谈论的是电影 |
[1:13:54] | But you guys don’t seem too interested, | 但是你们看起来并不感兴趣 |
[1:13:57] | so best of luck to you. | 只能祝你们好运咯 |
[1:14:12] | All right, well, is there anybody else I can speak with? | 好吧 有其他可以跟我谈话的人吗 |
[1:14:13] | Because… You know what I mean? | 因为 你知道我的意思吗 |
[1:14:15] | Like, is there anybody above you I can speak with? | 就是 你能让你上面的人来跟我说吗 |
[1:14:19] | ‘Cause this seems like… | 因为这看起来像 |
[1:14:24] | If they’re printed already, is there not a way | 如果他们已经印出来了 这就没办法 |
[1:14:27] | to hold the elect… | 去举行选 |
[1:14:29] | I don’t know, stop… like, delay the election | 我不知道 停止 就像推迟选举 |
[1:14:32] | until we can fix the mistake? | 直到我们修复这个错误 |
[1:14:34] | Because… So, what are you telling me? | 因为 那你想告诉我什么 |
[1:14:38] | That I have to, what? | 我不得不去 什么 |
[1:14:39] | That they… Can they write my name in at this point? | 他们 可以现在把我的名字加进去 |
[1:14:44] | If I’m not on the ballot, how am I supposed to compete | 如果我没在名单里 那我怎么去竞争 |
[1:14:46] | if those two other fuckers are on the ba… | 如果另外两个王八蛋在选 |
[1:14:48] | No. I apologize. | 不 我抱歉 |
[1:14:49] | If those two guys are on the ballot, right? | 如果那两个人在名单里 对吗 |
[1:14:53] | So, you’re… This whole thing… You’re… | 所以 你在 这整个事情 你是 |
[1:14:56] | This board of elections in San Bernardino County… | 这个选举委员会在圣贝纳迪诺县 |
[1:14:59] | I know. You’ve won this round, I guess, | 我知道 你赢了这个回合 我猜 |
[1:15:01] | but I’m gonna get the word out starting tonight. | 但是我今晚开始要把消息传播出去 |
[1:15:04] | We’re gonna start making phone calls. | 我们要开始打电话了 |
[1:15:06] | Well, that’s a little… too little… little too late. | 好吧 这是有点 太 有点晚了 |
[1:15:10] | We’re a little past that. | 我们已经经过那个阶段了 |
[1:15:12] | And if you guys would have been more cooperative | 如果你们可以更合作一点 |
[1:15:13] | from the beginning and… then we wouldn’t be here. | 从一开始 那么我们不会成现在这样 |
[1:15:18] | So, tell your boss to go fuck himself. | 告诉你老板去操他自己 |
[1:15:23] | Hello? Yeah. | 有人在吗 好的 |
[1:15:26] | – Great. – Oh, Tim. | -非常好 -蒂姆 |
[1:15:28] | You know, it’s blank! | 它是空白的 |
[1:15:35] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[1:15:38] | Okay, we’re not on the ballot. | 好吧 我们不在选票上 |
[1:15:40] | We are a write-in candidacy. It’s an insurgency candidacy. | 我们是一个替补候选人 无组织的候选人 |
[1:15:47] | And that’s the news. | 这就是新闻 |
[1:15:49] | So, I’m gonna get some ice. | 我要去拿些冰块 |
[1:15:52] | Tim! Jesus Christ. | 蒂姆 天呐 |
[1:16:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[1:16:22] | Toni? | 托尼 |
[1:16:27] | – Tim? Tim? – Hey, I’m sorry. | -蒂姆 蒂姆 -嘿 对不起 |
[1:16:30] | You have to calm down, Tim. | 你必须冷静下来 蒂姆 |
[1:16:31] | – I’m clam.I’m sorry. – Calm down. | -我很冷静 抱歉 -冷静一点 |
[1:16:33] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Stop throwing things. | -我很抱歉 我们抱歉 -别扔东西了 |
[1:16:37] | I didn’t… I just threw a beer. I’m not being violent. | 我没 我只扔了瓶啤酒 我没有暴力 |
[1:16:44] | I… I… | 我 我 |
[1:16:45] | I don’t even know what to say to any of this at this point. | 现在这个情况 我甚至不知道说什么 |
[1:16:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:16:52] | Well, I need a little bit of space right now. | 好吧 我现在需要一些空间 |
[1:16:55] | So why don’t you, um… | 所以你不如 |
[1:16:57] | why don’t you give me that right now? | 你现在就可以让我实现 |
[1:16:58] | I think I just need… I need a little bit of… | 我认为我只是需要 我需要一点 |
[1:17:02] | I need a little bit of space, so… | 我需要一点点空间 所以 |
[1:17:04] | Do you want to just give me a little bit of that? | 你愿意给我点空间吗 |
[1:17:07] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:17:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:18:07] | 我刚知道腐烂且腐败的 圣贝纳迪诺县禁止我竞选 何其侮辱 | |
[1:18:31] | …Beginning to get results trickling in | 正在开始 |
[1:18:33] | and will continue to do so over the next few hours. | 在接下来几个小时内继续计票工作 |
[1:18:36] | We will keep you up-to-date on local | 我们将为您保持本地最新消息 |
[1:18:38] | and national election results right here on KTIE. | 和KEIE上的全国竞选结果 |
[1:18:42] | The race that many of you have your eyes on… | 你们大多数人关注的比赛 |
[1:18:55] | And just a quick update on some local races. | 正在快速更新一些本地比赛 |
[1:18:58] | In San Bernardino County, | 在圣贝纳迪诺县 |
[1:18:59] | Stephen Zupuato has defeated the incumbent | 史蒂芬·萨帕塔特击败了现任者 |
[1:19:01] | Melanie Fisher, for County Clerk. | 梅拉尼·费谢尔 县书记员 |
[1:19:03] | And it looks like incumbent Vincent Rosetti | 现任的文森特·罗塞蒂 |
[1:19:05] | was able to narrowly defeat newcomer Carlos Sandoval | 以分毫之差击败了来者卡洛斯·桑多瓦尔 |
[1:19:09] | fifty-two to forty-eight percent. | 52%对48% |
[1:19:11] | For San Bernardino County Auditor-Controller, | 对于圣贝纳迪诺县的审计官-州审计长 |
[1:19:14] | Richard Davis has defeated | 理查德·戴维斯打败了 |
[1:19:15] | Assistant Auditor-Controller Oscar… | 审计官-州审计长助理 奥斯卡 |
[1:19:18] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[1:19:19] | …Reporter Jay Shay-Sibesta is standing by… | 通讯员杰伊·谢伊·塞巴斯蒂安待命中 |
[1:19:21] | The winner, fair and square. | 公平公正地赢了 |
[1:19:23] | …and will be giving you updates from… | 将会给您带来最新消息 |
[1:19:27] | Siri, call Riset… Hey, Siri. | 西丽 打给罗塞蒂 嘿 西丽 |
[1:19:32] | Call Rosetti… Call… | 打给罗塞蒂 打给 |
[1:19:41] | I need to… Can you connect me | 我需要你去 你能把我连接到 |
[1:19:43] | to the DA office in Can Bernardino office? | 圣贝纳迪诺办事处的检察官办公室吗 |
[1:19:47] | Hello. Is it Vincent? It’s Tim Heidecker… | 你好 是文森特吗 蒂姆·海德克 |
[1:19:51] | calling to concede to you for winning election… | 打来承认你赢了竟选 |
[1:19:56] | the election… | 竞选 |
[1:19:58] | and wish you congra… wish you luck. | 而且祝你祝你 祝你好运 |
[1:20:01] | And it was a good, hard race. | 这是一个很激烈很艰难的竞争 |
[1:20:05] | And you won. | 并且你赢了 |
[1:20:07] | I know that you were behind many of the tricks | 我知道你背后有很多的诡计 |
[1:20:11] | that you screwed me with getting… | 你利用欺骗了我 |
[1:20:14] | shutting my… shutting down the press and everything else. | 关闭我的 切断了新闻报道和别的 |
[1:20:19] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[1:20:20] | uh… you uh… | 你 |
[1:20:23] | you suck, you know? | 你真恶心 你知道吗 |
[1:20:25] | And you… you had the easiest case ever | 而且你 你有史上最简单的案子 |
[1:20:29] | in the history of courts against me, | 在法庭对付我 |
[1:20:32] | and you had the smoking gun, | 你有确凿的证据 |
[1:20:35] | and you couldn’t even close that. | 你甚至无法结束它 |
[1:20:37] | So, just… You got to sleep with that shit. | 所以 你只能带着那些狗屎入睡 |
[1:20:40] | And I’m gonna get you next election cycle. | 下个选举期我会完爆你 |
[1:20:45] | We’re living in a culture that is more and more about… | 我们生活在一个越来越多 |
[1:20:52] | what’s glittery, style over substance. | 闪耀的的外观大于实质的文化中 |
[1:20:56] | And Mr. Heidecker brought that into the courtroom. | 海德克先生把这带到了法庭 |
[1:21:00] | We don’t value substance. We don’t value character. | 我们不重视本质内在 品格 |
[1:21:04] | I mean, Mr. Heidecker’s character, | 我的意思是海德克先生的人品 |
[1:21:06] | as far as I’m concerned, is nil. | 对我而言 是没有的 |
[1:21:08] | There is no character there. | 根本没有人品 |
[1:21:11] | I lost my heart… | 我失去了我的本心 |
[1:21:13] | for the courtroom after that. | 从那个法庭之后 |
[1:21:17] | Once you lose that sense of purpose… | 一旦你失去了那种使命感 |
[1:21:19] | I don’t care what profession you’re in… | 我不在乎你在什么位置 |
[1:21:22] | it’s time to move on. | 是时候去向前看了 |
[1:21:26] | So, this is, uh… | 所以 这是 |
[1:21:29] | this is it. This is the spot. | 就这样了 就是这个地方 |
[1:21:32] | It’s the site of the Electric Sun, uh, | 太阳电子音乐节的位置 |
[1:21:34] | 20 music festival… | 20个音乐节 |
[1:21:36] | that they’ve condemned, but you can sneak in here. | 这里已经报废了 但是你可以偷偷溜进去 |
[1:21:42] | I haven’t really been back here since that night. | 从那个晚上之后我还没有再来过这里 |
[1:21:47] | This place was a… was just filled with bodies. | 这个地方以前到处都是尸体 |
[1:21:52] | That’s, like, my last memory | 这就是 像 我最后的记忆 |
[1:21:53] | ’cause I was kind of buzzed myself. | 因为我有点醉了 |
[1:21:55] | So I was seeing, sort of, flashes of… | 所以我见到了一点 一瞬间的 |
[1:21:59] | sick kids and, you know… | 生病的孩子 |
[1:22:02] | I don’t know how much you want to talk about that. | 我不知道你有多想讨论这个 |
[1:22:08] | You know, shit happens. | 坏事时常发生 |
[1:22:15] | It was, you know, one of those bittersweet things | 这是苦乐参半的事情 |
[1:22:18] | because it… it was such a horrible, tragic event | 因为它 这曾是非常可怕的悲剧事件 |
[1:22:22] | that we would take back in a minute, | 我们应该在一分钟内回忆起 |
[1:22:23] | but at the same time, it got me to this place | 但是与此同时 它把我带到了这个地方 |
[1:22:26] | where I was able to come out | 我能够出来的地方 |
[1:22:28] | and get in the ring, get in the arena. | 走进拳场 走上竞技台 |
[1:22:30] | And, um, as much as I lost, you know, and didn’t… | 然后 随着我失去的 你知道的 它没有 |
[1:22:34] | didn’t win, that’s the risk I took. | 没有赢 这就是我承担的风险 |
[1:22:36] | And that is not something I would ever change. | 并且这是我永远不会改变的事情 |
[1:22:40] | I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我不会改变任何事情 |
[1:22:43] | If they’re doing… they would have counted the… | 如果他们这么做 他们会数出 |
[1:22:46] | the absentee ballots and everything like that, right, | 空票之类的 对吧 |
[1:22:50] | like, the provisional ballots and… Yeah. | 像临时投票和 是的 |
[1:22:53] | I fought fair, I fought honestly, | 我公平地战斗 我诚实地战斗 |
[1:22:55] | and you know, I should probably give Rosetti a concession call. | 然后你知道的 我应该给罗塞蒂一个妥协电话 |
[1:23:03] | You know? I guess that’s the… the right thing to do, which… | 你明白吗 我猜这是 该做的事情 |
[1:23:06] | You know, I should have done that last night. | 我应该在昨晚这么做的 |
[1:23:08] | I’m gonna do something, and you can film it or not. | 我要做一些事情 拍不拍它在于你 |
[1:23:11] | I don’t care. I just… saw this. | 我不在乎 我只是 看到了这个 |
[1:23:22] | This is for the Electric Sun 19, | 这是为了太阳能电19号 |
[1:23:25] | who accidentally overdosed on medicine that was… | 他不小心过量服用了药品 |
[1:23:32] | that was tainted by the Chinese government. | 被中国政府污染了的药品 |
[1:23:35] | And, uh, I’m sorry that I… | 然后 我感到抱歉 |
[1:23:38] | that I was in any way connected with it and that I was a… | 我用任意方式将它联系在了一起 我是个 |
[1:23:42] | a bystander to the massacre here. | 一个大屠杀的旁观者 |
[1:23:45] | And forever we… | 而且我们永远 |
[1:23:46] | we know that you guys are looking down on us, and… | 我知道你们瞧不起我们 而且 |
[1:23:52] | you know, we wish you were with us today. | 你懂得 我们希望你今天能和我们一起 |
[1:23:56] | Let me put that here. | 我把它放在这里 |
[1:24:05] | Does this work if I stand it up? | 如果我站起来有用吗 |
[1:24:16] | How’s this look? Can you get this and… | 这看起来怎么样 你能给这个 |
[1:24:19] | Can you get the flowers, | 你能给花 |
[1:24:21] | if you rake up from flowers to me, mountains, sky? | 你能把镜头移向花到我再到山和天空吗 |
[1:24:27] | That’s your.. probably your end shot, right? | 这应该就是你的结束镜头 对吗 |
[1:24:30] | Dedicated… Something with text | 献给 一些什么读者与篇章 |
[1:24:31] | dedicated to the memory of the Electric Sun 19? | 献给对太阳能电19号的记忆 |
[1:24:37] | Something like that? | 差不多像这样 |
[1:24:39] | Yup. Okay, cool. Great. We got it? Cool. | 是的 好 很好 太好了 我们完事了 好 |
[1:24:43] | I think that’ll play nice as your ending. | 我认为这当你的结尾会很好 |
[1:24:45] | I don’t want to tell you what to do, but if you can | 我不想告诉你去做什么 但是如果你可以 |
[1:24:48] | just send me a rough cut | 给我个粗略的片段 |
[1:24:49] | and I’ll give you notes, um, that would be great. | 然后我给你做些标记 那会非常好 |
[1:24:52] | I think you guys did a great job. | 我认为你们大家做了很棒的工作 |
[1:24:53] | From what I could see, everything looked great. | 从我来看 一切都很好 |
[1:24:56] | I wish you would have gotten a version where I won. | 我真希望你们有一个我的视角 |
[1:24:57] | That would have made, probably, a more interesting | 那会变得 可能 更加有趣的 |
[1:25:00] | documentary for you. | 纪录片给你 |
[1:25:01] | But maybe next time you can follow me around | 但是可能下次你们可以跟着我 |
[1:25:03] | on my next adventure, | 在我的下个冒险 |
[1:25:04] | “Whale Man,” or whatever it is, run for governor. | “鲸人” 竞选州长什么的 |
[1:25:07] | Ah! That’s Toni. | 是托尼 |
[1:25:12] | Okay, I got to call her. She wants to talk. | 好的 我需要打给她 她想要谈谈 |
[1:25:15] | But that’s just sort of me and her, | 但那只是我和她之间的事情 |
[1:25:17] | so that’s a wrap on this, I believe, don’t you think? | 所以那是个总结 我相信 你觉得呢 |
[1:25:21] | – Yep. – Okay. | -是的 -好的 |
[1:25:23] | And don’t use any of that shit with Gregg, you know… | 不要用任何与格雷格有关的片段 |
[1:25:27] | or the stuff in the hotel room with the… | 或者在宾馆的那些事 和 |
[1:25:30] | Just keep it… Keep it sort of positive, I think. | 就保留 让它保持有点正能量 |
[1:25:35] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |