Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Mission Impossible Fallout(碟中谍6 全面瓦解)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Mission Impossible Fallout(碟中谍6 全面瓦解)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:碟中谍6 全面瓦解
英文名称:Mission Impossible Fallout
年代:2018

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:40] Do you, Ethan, take Julia to be your lawful wedded wife? 你 伊森 愿意娶茱莉亚为你的合法妻子吗
[00:44] I do. 我愿意
[00:45] To have, to hold, to love, cherish, honor, and protect? 相依相偎 相亲相爱 相敬相护
[00:50] I do. 我愿意
[00:51] To shield from terrors known and unknown? 去保护她免受已知和未知恐怖的侵害
[00:55] – To lie, to deceive… – What? -去撒谎 去欺骗… -什么
[00:59] To live a double life, to fail to prevent her abduction, 去过双面生活 无法阻止她被绑架
[01:03] erase her identity, force her into hiding, 抹去她的身份 逼她隐于人世
[01:06] – take away all she has known… – Stop. -夺走她所知的一切 -停
[01:09] – …in a selfish, futile, fleeting attempt… – Stop. -用自私 徒劳 暂时的方式 -停
[01:12] …to escape your own true self? 来逃避你真正的自我
[01:15] Please, stop. 求你了 停下
[01:16] And, Julia, do you choose to accept? 茱莉亚 你选择接受吗
[01:18] Don’t. 别
[01:19] – I do. – No. -我接受 -不
[01:24] You should have killed me, Ethan. 你该杀了我的 伊森
[01:54] Fate whispers to the warrior… 命运对勇士低语
[01:57] A storm is coming. 风暴将至
[01:59] And the warrior whispers back… 勇士低声回应
[02:03] I am the storm. 我即风暴
[02:36] 身份确认 伊森·亨特
[02:40] Good evening, Mr. Hunt. 晚上好 亨特先生
[02:42] The anarchist Solomon Lane. 无政府主义者所罗门·莱恩
[02:44] Since you captured him 2 years ago, 自从你两年前抓捕他之后
[02:46] his absence from the world stage has had unintended consequences. 他的消失带来了意料之外的后果
[02:50] His Syndicate of rogue covert operatives 他曾领导的由变节特工组成的辛迪加组织
[02:52] continues to wreak havoc around the globe. 继续在全球范围内肆虐
[02:55] The CIA’s Special Activities Division 中情局特别行动科
[02:56] has relentlessly hunted Lane’s elite network of hostiles. 一直在坚持不懈地追捕莱恩的特工网络
[03:00] But many remain unknown and at large. 但还是有很多人未知或在逃
[03:02] The remnants of this extremist splinter cell 这个极端分裂组织剩余的成员
[03:04] refer to themselves as “The Apostles.” 自称「使徒」
[03:08] They have since adopted a policy of terror-for-hire, 他们采取了”雇佣恐袭”策略
[03:11] making them an even greater threat. 让他们成为了更大的威胁
[03:13] They are responsible for the recent smallpox outbreak 最近在印控克什米尔和中巴边界
[03:16] in Indian-controlled Kashmir, 爆发的天花疫情
[03:17] along the borders of China and Pakistan, 就是他们的手笔
[03:19] threatening one-third of the world’s population. 全球三分之一的人口都受到了威胁
[03:22] The epidemic is being contained, 疫情已经得到了控制
[03:24] but intelligence would indicate 但情报显示
[03:26] that a new client has hired the Apostles 已经有一个新客户雇佣了使徒
[03:28] for a more ambitious operation. 来执行更庞大的行动
[03:30] They have been contacted by this man, 此人曾联系过他们
[03:32] an unidentified extremist 一个信息不详的极端分子
[03:33] known only by the code name John Lark, 只知其代号是”约翰·拉克”
[03:36] author of this apocalyptic manifesto 他撰写了这份末日宣言
[03:38] calling for the destruction of the current world order. 呼吁人们摧毁当前的世界秩序
[03:41] It is believed Lark is responsible for the disappearance 据推测挪威核武器专家
[03:44] of Norwegian nuclear weapons specialist Nils Delbruuk. 尼尔斯·德布朗克的失踪就与拉克有关
[03:48] Dr. Delbruuk’s security clearance was revoked 德布朗克博士的安全权限
[03:50] after he expressed fiercely anti-religious views. 在他发表了极度反宗教言论后就被取消了
[03:53] Meanwhile, the Apostles have been in contact 与此同时 使徒一直和
[03:55] with elements of the Eastern European underworld, 东欧地下世界的成员有联系
[03:57] who are in possession of three plutonium cores 他们手中有三枚从俄罗斯东部
[04:00] stolen from a missile base in eastern Russia. 一个导弹基地偷取的三颗钚核
[04:03] This would indicate that John Lark and the Apostles 这意味着约翰·拉克和使徒
[04:06] are working together to acquire functioning nuclear weapons. 正在协作 试图获得可用的核武器
[04:10] NEST estimates that a man with Delbruuk’s knowledge, 核事件应急支援小组预计 以德布朗克的水平
[04:12] using the materials in play, 使用获得的材料
[04:14] could complete three nuclear weapons in as little as 72 hours. 他可以在72小时内造出三枚核武器
[04:18] These devices would be man-portable 这些装置将是手提式的
[04:20] and deployable anywhere on Earth overnight. 一夜之间就能被安放到世界的任意角落
[04:23] In the hands of John Lark and the Apostles, 这些武器在约翰·拉克和使徒手里
[04:25] these weapons represent an unprecedented threat 将对数以百万计的人
[04:27] to countless millions. 造成前所未有的威胁
[04:30] Your mission, should you choose to accept it, 你的任务 若你选择接受
[04:32] is to prevent the Apostles from acquiring plutonium 就是阻止使徒拿到钚核
[04:34] using any means at your disposal. 不择一切手段
[04:37] If you or any members of your IMF team are caught or killed, 如果你或任何你的IMF组员被捕或被杀
[04:41] the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. 部长都会否认对你们的行动知情
[04:44] Good luck, Ethan. 祝你好运 伊森
[04:45] This message will self-destruct in five seconds. 本条信息将在五秒后自毁
[05:04] He’s late. 他迟到了
[05:05] – He’s never late. – He’ll be here. -他从来不迟到的 -他会来的
[05:08] I don’t like it. 我感觉很不好
[05:10] Something about this guy just really gives me the creeps. 这家伙身上有什么东西让我不安
[05:13] Okay, just relax. 好了 放松
[05:15] I’m relaxed. 我很放松
[05:17] You don’t sound relaxed. 你听起来不像是放松的样子
[05:18] Luther, does he sound relaxed to you? 路德 他听起来放松吗
[05:20] He sounds terrified. 他听起来害怕极了
[05:21] Please, I’m not terrified. 拜托 我没有害怕
[05:22] I just have a bad feeling is all. 我只是有种不祥的预感
[05:24] I thought you said you were relaxed. 你刚刚不是说你很放松吗
[05:26] It’s entirely possible to be relaxed and extremely uneasy 放松的同时又极度不安
[05:28] at the same time. 是完全有可能的
[05:30] – No, it’s not. – You do it all the time. -不 不可能 -你就总这样
[05:32] – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. -不 我没有 -你就是
[05:33] No, he doesn’t. 不 他没有
[05:34] I’m supposed to believe that you are perfectly relaxed, 你想让我相信你现在完全放松
[05:36] – right here, now… – Benji. -此时此地… -班吉
[05:37] …in a dark alleyway, waiting to buy black-market plutonium 在一条黑暗的小巷里 等着从一个变态手中
[05:40] from a psychopath. 买黑市钚核
[05:40] Benji, I won’t let anything happen to you. 班吉 我不会让你出事的
[05:43] – Okay. – See, Benji, you’re perfectly safe. -好把 -瞧吧 班吉 你非常安全
[05:46] That’s easy for you to say, you’re in the van. 你说得轻松 你可是坐在车里
[05:47] Well, you wanted to be in the field, tough guy. 是你想出外勤的 “硬汉”
[05:49] And tonight, Luther, I would like to be in the van! 但今晚 路德 我想待在车里
[05:52] He’s here. 他来了
[05:53] Oh, God. 天呐
[06:10] Have that money ready, Luther. 准备好钱 路德
[06:12] Copy. 收到
[06:18] Ethan, do you copy? 伊森 你能收到吗
[06:19] Do you copy? 你能收到吗
[06:33] Are we finally gonna do this or not? 我们到底还做不做交易了
[06:41] I have survived in this business 我能在这行生存下来
[06:43] with the help of a voice in my head. 全靠我脑海中的一个声音
[06:48] This voice is never wrong. And whenever I meet you, 这个声音从来不出错 而无论我何时遇到你
[06:52] it tells me the same thing. 它总会跟我说同一句话
[06:54] What’s that? 什么
[06:56] Nothing. 什么都没有
[07:03] I’m here to do business. Tell the voice to flip a coin. 我是来做生意的 让你的声音扔硬币决定吧
[07:38] What’s that? 那是什么
[07:39] This is a beryllium rod, 这是根铍棒
[07:40] which is causing a reaction with the plutonium inside the core. 它引发里面的钚产生了反应
[07:53] That’s them. 没问题
[07:58] The money? 钱呢
[08:00] The money. 钱
[08:04] Bring the money. 把钱拿过来
[08:18] Luther, bring the money. 路德 把钱拿过来
[08:28] We’re gonna need that money, Luther. 我们需要那笔钱 路德
[08:31] Kill them. 杀了他们
[08:37] I got it! 我来拿
[08:43] Luther, do you copy? 路德 你能收到吗
[08:44] Luther! 路德
[08:45] Luther, come in. 路德 快回话
[08:47] Luther’s not here right now. 路德现在不在
[08:49] What can the Apostles do for you, Hunt? 使徒能为你做什么 亨特
[08:52] – What do you want? – You’re boxed in, Hunt. -你们想要什么 -你们被包围了 亨特
[08:55] Give us the plutonium and walk away. 把钚给我们 然后离开
[08:58] Benji, get the car. 班吉 把车开来
[09:00] I don’t think I can do that. 我可能做不到
[09:01] Benji, get the car. 班吉 把车开来
[09:24] We’ll make you a deal, Hunt. 我们跟你做个交易 亨特
[09:26] Give us the plutonium and we won’t kill your friend. 把钚给我们 我们就不杀你的朋友
[09:33] Don’t you do it, Ethan! Not for me! 别 伊森 别为了我这么做
[09:49] I’m gonna count to three. 我数到三
[09:51] One. 一
[09:54] – Two. – Luther… -二 -路德
[09:56] – I’m sorry. – Three. -对不起 -三
[10:13] I’m sorry. I didn’t know what else to do. 对不起 我不知道还能怎么办
[10:15] We’re good. 我不会放在心上的
[10:20] – You okay? – I should be dead. -你还好吗 -我本该已经死了
[10:23] We should all be dead. 我们都该已经死了
[10:26] Why aren’t we? 为什么我们没有死
[10:28] Where’s the plutonium? 钚核呢
[10:42] It’s gone. 不在了
[10:48] If you’re just joining us, 如果您刚刚打开电视
[10:49] three massive explosions have gone off simultaneously 三起大爆炸事件同时发生
[10:53] in what appears to be a coordinated attack. 目前看来是联合恐怖袭击
[10:56] This image is live in Rome, looking toward the Vatican 这是从罗马拍摄到的梵蒂冈的实时画面
[10:59] and is as close as our cameras can get. 而这是我们的镜头能到达的最近距离了
[11:02] It is believed that the Pope was in residence 据消息称 爆炸发生时
[11:05] at the time of the blast. 教皇正位于他的居所内
[11:06] Also live, we’re looking at Jerusalem from just outside the city. 这是从耶路撒冷城外拍摄到的城内的实时画面
[11:11] Also live, the holy city of Mecca 接下来是圣城麦加的实时画面
[11:13] from the USS Ronald Reagan in the Red Sea 是停靠在沙特阿拉伯附近的红海上的
[11:15] off the coast of Saudi Arabia. 里根号航空母舰拍摄到的
[11:18] Radiation has been detected, 已经探测到了核辐射
[11:20] indicating that nuclear weapons were used 意味着这些令人震惊的袭击
[11:23] in these unspeakable attacks. 使用了核武器
[11:25] – Ethan, it’s time. – No word on casualties yet, -伊森 时间到了 -目前虽没有具体伤亡数字
[11:27] but we can assume 但我们可以预计
[11:28] the death toll is catastrophic. 死亡人数将是灾难级的
[11:30] Early reports suggest the weapons used 初期报告显示 制造袭击中使用的武器
[11:33] would require highly specialized knowledge 需要极其专业的知识
[11:35] that very few people possess. 而只有极少数人具备这样的知识
[11:37] The question now is who would attack all three of these holy sites? 现在的问题是 谁会同时袭击这三座宗教圣城
[11:41] And why? 以及为什么
[11:43] The attacks occurred at precisely the same moment, 三起袭击精确地发生在同一时刻
[11:46] just over an hour ago, 就在一个多小时前
[11:47] at 4:00 a.m. Eastern Time. 东部时间凌晨4点
[11:49] Within minutes of the attack, 爆炸发生几分钟内
[11:50] Congress ordered an emergency recess 国会紧急休会
[11:53] and the Capitol Building was evacuated. 国会大厦被疏散
[11:55] The President left Washington on Air Force One. 总统乘坐空军一号离开了华盛顿
[11:58] The White House has declared a state of emergency, 白宫宣布进入紧急状态
[12:00] placing the military on highest alert. 命令军队处于最高戒备
[12:02] Would you excuse us, please? 能让我们单独待会儿吗 谢谢
[12:06] Dr. Delbruuk. 德布朗克博士
[12:10] We know who you are. 我们知道你是谁
[12:11] We read the manifesto, we found your lab. 我们看了宣言 也找到了你的实验室
[12:24] “There has never been peace “所有的和平
[12:26] “without first a great suffering. 都需要伟大的牺牲
[12:28] “The greater the suffering, the greater the peace.” 牺牲越大 和平越久”
[12:30] See, this will unite them. Hmm? 这能让他们团结起来 知道吗
[12:34] When they read this manifesto, they’ll all understand. 他们读到这份宣言的时候就会懂的
[12:36] Nobody’s gonna read that manifesto, ever. 永远都不会有人读到这份宣言
[12:39] I can promise you that. 我可以向你保证
[12:41] What day is it? 今天是几号
[12:43] How long have I been here? 我在这儿多久了
[12:44] What’s the last thing you remember? 你记得的最后一件事是什么
[12:47] I was driving. 我在开车
[12:51] Someone hit me. 有人撞了我
[12:52] That was two weeks ago. 那是两周前了
[12:55] – Two weeks? – Two weeks. -两周 -两周
[12:56] This is yours, isn’t it? 这是你的 是不是
[12:58] It’s how Lark communicated with you. 拉克就是用这个跟你联系的
[13:01] – Lark? – John Lark. -拉克 -约翰·拉克
[13:03] – We know all about him. – You know nothing. -我们知道关于他的一切 -你们什么都不知道
[13:05] There’s information in this phone that could lead us to him. 这手机上有线索能帮我们找到他
[13:08] And you have the passcode. 而你知道密码
[13:10] You think Lark is the enemy, hmm? 你们觉得拉克是敌人 是吗
[13:13] But you, 但你们
[13:14] well, whoever you are, you are the enemy. 无论你们是谁 你们才是敌人
[13:17] You’re why the system survives. 你们才是这个体制得以苟存的原因
[13:20] – Why the suffering goes on. – Shut up! -劫难不断持续的原因 -闭嘴
[13:22] We don’t care about you. We want Lark. 我们不在乎你 我们只想抓到拉克
[13:25] What if we make a deal? 我们做个交易如何
[13:26] No, there’s no deal, Luther. 不 没有交易 路德
[13:28] Step outside. 出去一下
[13:30] Give me five minutes with this guy. 让我和这家伙待五分钟
[13:32] Ethan, I can’t let you do that. That’s not who we are. 伊森 我不能让你这么做 我们不是这样的人
[13:34] Then maybe we need to reconsider that. 或许我们该重新考虑这一点了
[13:37] What if they read the manifesto on the air? 如果他们在电视上宣读这份宣言呢
[13:40] What? You can do that? 什么 你能做到这个
[13:41] We can do it with a phone call. 我们打个电话就能做到
[13:44] Well, if he reads Lark’s manifesto… 如果他宣读了拉克的宣言…
[13:46] No. 不行
[13:47] I’ll give you the passcode. 我就把密码给你
[13:50] Ethan! Ethan! 伊森 伊森
[13:52] Think, Ethan. 想想 伊森
[13:53] Think of the greater good, please. 为了大局着想 拜托
[13:55] Yeah, you do that. 没错 只要你们这么做就行
[14:10] Sir. 长官
[14:12] No, he won’t cooperate. 不 他不愿意合作
[14:14] Yes, sir. If we read the manifesto 是的 长官 除非我们宣读那份宣言
[14:19] on the air. 在直播中读
[14:22] I’m sorry, sir. 我很抱歉 长官
[14:31] Trading and global markets plummeted. 贸易以及全球市场大幅下跌
[14:34] Stand by. I’m told 等等 我刚收到消息
[14:36] we’re about to get some additional information. 我们有一些额外的消息要报道
[14:40] I’ve just been handed a document from Nils Delbruuk, 我刚刚拿到了一份来自尼尔斯·德布朗克的文件
[14:44] a nuclear weapons specialist 他是一位核武器专家
[14:46] who claims to have built the weapons used in these attacks. 并声称自己是袭击中所使用的武器的制造者
[14:50] I’ve been asked to read this manifesto in its entirety. 我被要求完整朗读这份宣言
[14:54] “There has never been peace without first a great suffering.” “所有的和平 都需要伟大的牺牲
[14:57] “The greater the suffering, the greater the peace.” 牺牲越大 和平越久
[15:00] “As mankind is drawn to his self-destruction” 人类正在走上自毁之途
[15:03] “like a moth to the candle,” 犹如飞蛾扑火般
[15:05] “the so-called defenders of peace,” 那些所谓的和平捍卫者
[15:07] “the church, the government, the law,” 教会 政府 法律
[15:10] “work tirelessly to save humanity from itself.” 孜孜不倦地阻止人类自毁”
[15:13] It’s not gonna help you now. 现在你们要这些也没用了
[15:15] “But by averting disaster,” “但为了避免灾难
[15:17] “they serve to delay a peace…” 他们选择推迟…”
[15:18] What’s done is done. 木已成舟
[15:19] “…that can only come through an inevitable baptism of fire.” “只有经过火的洗礼才能最终诞生的和平
[15:23] “The suffering I bring you is not the beginning of the end.” 我带给你们的灾难不是末日的开始
[15:26] “It is the beginning of a greater mutual understanding…” 而是一个更好的 互相理解的世界的开始”
[15:29] Did we get it? 拿到了吗
[15:31] “It is the first step toward the ultimate brotherhood of man.” “这是迈向人类终极团结的第一步”
[15:34] We got it. 拿到了
[15:35] “The suffering I bring you” “我带给你们的灾难
[15:37] “is the bridge to ultimate peace.” 是通往终极和平的桥梁”
[15:39] Go. 撤
[15:54] Did we get it? 拿到了吗
[15:56] Of course we got it. 当然拿到了
[16:06] I told you we’d get it. 我就说我们会拿到的
[16:08] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[16:10] The attacks didn’t happen? 袭击还没发生吗
[16:12] The car accident you were in, that was an hour ago. 你是在一小时之前出的车祸
[16:16] I was driving the other car. 撞你的那辆车就是我开的
[16:18] What’s done is done, 木是不是已经成了舟
[16:20] when we say it’s done. 那得我们说了算
[17:35] Sir. 长官
[17:37] That phone you unlocked led us to a server in Iceland 你解锁的那个手机让我们找到了一个冰岛的服务器
[17:40] where we managed to decrypt a communique 我们成功解码了一份
[17:41] between John Lark and this woman: 约翰·拉克和这个女人之间的公报
[17:44] Alana Mitsopolis, activist and philanthropist, 阿拉娜·米索普利斯 活动家以及慈善家
[17:47] whose charity work 她进行的慈善活动
[17:48] has earned her the nickname the White Widow. 让她得到了白寡妇的绰号
[17:49] It’s all a front for her real trade: 这些都是为了掩护她真正的交易
[17:51] arms dealing, money laundering. 武器贸易 洗钱
[17:53] Extensive political connections provide her with protection. 广泛的政府关系也为她提供了保护
[17:56] Lark and the Widow are meeting tonight 拉克和寡妇今晚要碰面
[17:57] to negotiate delivery of an unspecified package, 来协商关于某个未知包裹的交付问题
[18:01] which we can only assume is our missing plutonium. 我们只能假设这个包裹是我们丢失的钚核
[18:03] They’ll make contact in a private lounge at the Grand Palais in Paris 他们会在巴黎大皇宫的私人会所碰头
[18:07] during her annual fundraising event. 她会在那里举办她的年度筹款活动
[18:08] The details are in the file. 细节全在文件里
[18:09] If Lark isn’t there by midnight, 如果拉克在午夜12点还没有出现
[18:11] the Widow will leave 白寡妇就会离开
[18:13] and sell the package to the highest bidder. 并且把包裹出售给出价最高者
[18:14] Which gives you two hours from now to find Lark. 你还剩两小时来找到拉克
[18:18] Sir, I think there’s something you need to know. 长官 我想有些事情你需要知道
[18:20] – I… – I’m gonna stop you right there -我… -我必须马上打断你
[18:22] You had a terrible choice to make in Berlin: 你在柏林时面临的是艰难的选择
[18:25] Recover the plutonium or save your team. 是保住钚核还是去救你的队员
[18:27] You chose your team, and now the world is at risk. 你选择了队员 现在整个世界都陷入了危机
[18:30] Some flaw deep in your core being 你自身本质的某些缺陷
[18:33] simply won’t allow you to choose between one life and millions. 让你无法在一条命和数百万条生命之间抉择
[18:36] You see that as a sign of weakness. 你认为这是你的弱点
[18:38] To me, that’s your greatest strength. 但对我而言 这正是你最强大的力量
[18:41] It also tells me I can count on you to cover my ass. 这也说明有朝一日我可以指望你来救我的命
[18:43] Because coming over here from the CIA was a lateral move, 因为虽然从中情局调来这里是平级调动
[18:46] some say a step down. 也有人说是降职了
[18:47] But I did it 但我还是到这里来了
[18:49] because of you. 因为你
[18:51] Don’t make me regret it. 别让我后悔
[19:05] Make the call. 打电话
[19:09] Shut ’em down. 把飞机停下
[19:22] What do you think you’re doing, Erika? 你以为你在干什么 艾瑞卡
[19:23] It may be your mission, 这个任务可能是你的
[19:24] but this is the CIA’s plane. 但这架飞机是中情局的
[19:27] It doesn’t take off without my say-so. 没我的允许 它就不能起飞
[19:28] We don’t have time for this. 我没时间跟你争
[19:30] I have a team in Paris ready to grab Lark 我在巴黎的小队已经准备好了
[19:32] as soon as he leaves the building. 拉克一离开大楼我们就会抓住他
[19:33] A G5 standing by to rendition him to Gitmo, 一架G5飞机会把他引渡到关塔那摩监狱
[19:36] where a waterboard is waiting. 我们会在那里拷问他
[19:37] Spend 24 hours we don’t have to pull a confession we can’t trust 花上无谓的24小时来问出一份我们无法相信的口供
[19:41] from a man we haven’t positively identified? No. 供述者还连身份都不能确定 我不认同这方案
[19:44] We need reliable intelligence, and we need it now. 我们需要可靠的情报 现在就要
[19:47] This scenario is precisely why the IMF exists! IMF的存在就是为了处理这种情况
[19:50] The IMF is Halloween, Alan. IMF就是万圣节闹剧 艾伦
[19:52] A bunch of grown men in rubber masks playing trick-or-treat. 一群成年人戴着面具在玩不给糖就捣蛋
[19:56] And if he had held on to the plutonium in Berlin, 如果他在柏林时能保住钚核
[19:59] we wouldn’t be having this conversation. 我们也不用在这里争了
[20:01] And his team would be dead. 但那样他的队员就会死
[20:02] Yes. They would. 确实 他们会死
[20:04] That’s the job. 那就是职责所在
[20:06] And that’s why I want one of my own men on the scene 正因此我才希望现场有一个我的人
[20:09] to appraise the situation. 来评估情况
[20:12] Agent Walker, Special Activities. 沃克特工 来自特别行动组
[20:14] His reputation precedes. 他的名声我早有耳闻
[20:17] You use a scalpel. 你习惯用手术刀
[20:19] I prefer a hammer. 我更喜欢用锤子
[20:21] The answer is no. 我不同意
[20:22] I have operational authority here, direct from the President. 我有直接来自总统的行动授权
[20:25] You have a problem with that, you take it up with him. 你要是有异议 就自己去找他
[20:27] I have already, and he agrees with me. 我已经找过了 他也同意了
[20:28] My man goes or no one goes. 要么我的人跟着去 要么谁都别想去
[20:40] No one comes between you and that plutonium. 绝不能让任何人阻止你拿到钚核
[20:42] Not Hunt, not his team, not anyone. 亨特不能 他的队员不能 任何人都不能
[21:04] The White Widow has spies at every level of government. 白寡妇在政府各层都有眼线
[21:07] This plane is posing as a commercial airliner 这架飞机伪装成了商用客机
[21:09] so we can jump into France undetected. 这样我们就能跳伞进入法国境内而不被发现
[21:12] The Widow’s meeting Lark in the VIP lounge at midnight. 她和拉克会于午夜12点在贵宾厅见面
[21:15] No one will be admitted without a pre-issued electronic I.D. band. 没有预先发放的电子手环 任何人都不能进去
[21:18] We have acquired the unique RFID number for Lark’s band, 我们已经拿到了拉克手环上的射频识别码
[21:21] allowing us to locate it 这样我们就可以定位他
[21:23] with these. 用这些
[21:24] Find that I.D. band, you find Lark. 找到那个手环 就找到了拉克
[21:28] Then what? 然后呢
[21:31] Then… 然后…
[21:34] I assume his identity and make contact with the Widow. 我借用他的身份来与白寡妇联系
[21:37] She takes us to the package. 让她领着我们找到包裹
[21:40] People actually fall for this shit? 真的有人信你这烂招吗
[21:43] How do you intend to make Lark cooperate? 你准备怎么让拉克合作
[21:47] I bump him in the crowd. 我在人群中撞他一下
[21:50] In ten seconds he’ll look like any other drunk at the party, 不出十秒 他就会跟派对上的其他醉汉一样
[21:52] incoherent and completely pliable. 语无伦次 毫无还手之力
[21:55] After I borrow his face, 我装成他的样子之后
[21:56] you walk him out the front door 你就带他走出前门
[21:57] and hand him to Sloane’s extraction team. 把他交给斯隆的撤离小队
[21:59] You’re not getting rid of me that easily, Hunt. 你可别想这么轻易就甩掉我 亨特
[22:01] That’s not what this is about. 我这么做不是为了甩掉你
[22:02] Sure it is. 当然就是
[22:04] I know you don’t want me on this detail. 我知道你不想让我插手这次的行动
[22:07] But let’s face it: 但我们还是面对现实吧
[22:09] If you’d made the hard choice in Berlin, 如果你在柏林能狠一狠心
[22:11] I wouldn’t be here. 我就不会在这里了
[22:12] And if you hadn’t gunned down 如果你没有击毙
[22:13] every Syndicate agent they sent you to find, 他们派你去追查的每一个辛迪加特工
[22:16] I wouldn’t be here. 我也不用出现在这里了
[22:18] That’s right, I know all about you. 没错 我知道关于你的一切
[22:20] You’re why we don’t have a living witness 就是因为你 我们才没有活着的证人
[22:21] who can identify John Lark or the Apostles. 能来指认约翰·拉克或者使徒
[22:25] If you have a problem with my methods, 如果你对我的方法有意见
[22:27] you can always stay behind. 你可以一直留在后方
[22:29] “Your mission, should you choose to accept it.” “你的任务 由你来决定是否接受”
[22:33] Isn’t that the thing? 是这么说的吧
[22:36] Two minutes to decompression. 两分钟之后开始减压
[22:38] Suit up. The Widow is meeting Lark in 30 minutes. 穿上装备 白寡妇半小时后就要跟拉克会面了
[22:58] Ten seconds to decompression. 十秒钟之后开始减压
[23:04] Is your oxygen on? 你的氧气开了吗
[23:08] There is no atmosphere at this altitude. 这个海拔高度大气稀薄
[23:10] I don’t need you blacking out on me. 我可不希望你晕过去
[23:15] Your heads-up display has a built-in guidance system. 你头盔上的屏幕有内置的导航系统
[23:17] Follow it to the target. 跟着它降落到目的地
[23:19] Open your chute when the system says, 系统告诉你开伞时你再开
[23:20] not before and definitely not after, 不许早也不许晚
[23:22] or the last thing that goes through your mind 否则最后经过你大脑的
[23:24] will be your kneecaps. Is that clear? 就是你的膝盖骨 明白了吗
[23:26] Crystal. 明白
[23:50] We got to talk. We need to rethink this. 我们需要谈谈 需要重新制定计划
[23:51] Out of my way, Hunt. 别挡路 亨特
[23:53] Walker, we’ve got a problem. 沃克 现在有问题
[23:54] There’s a storm. We need to… 外面风暴肆虐 我们需要…
[23:56] Enough talk. 别说了
[23:57] I’ll see you in Paris. 巴黎见
[24:05] Come on, come on, come on. 拜托 拜托 拜托
[24:19] Altitude: 25,000 feet. 海拔 25000英尺
[24:28] Walker? 沃克
[24:29] What’s the matter, Hunt? You afraid of a little lightning? 怎么了 亨特 这点闪电就让你怕了吗
[24:41] Altitude: 20,000 feet. 海拔 20000英尺
[24:44] Son of a bitch. 该死的
[24:47] Walker? 沃克
[24:50] Do you copy? 你听得到吗
[24:53] Walker? 沃克
[25:00] Walker. 沃克
[25:07] Come on. 拜托
[25:08] Altitude: 15,000 feet. 海拔 15000英尺
[25:14] Walker. 沃克
[25:16] Walker! 沃克
[25:28] Walker! 沃克
[25:31] Walker! 沃克
[25:32] Altitude: 10,000 feet. 海拔 10000英尺
[25:38] 9,000. 9000英尺
[25:39] Oh, shit. 见鬼
[25:43] 8,000. 8000英尺
[25:47] 7,000. 7000英尺
[25:52] 6,000. 6000英尺
[25:57] 5,000. 5000英尺
[26:01] 4,000. 4000英尺
[26:02] Walker! 沃克
[26:04] Walker! 沃克
[26:06] 3,000. 3000英尺
[26:07] Deploy. Deploy. Deploy. 开伞 开伞 开伞
[26:10] Deploy. Deploy. 开伞 开伞
[26:27] Oh, God. 天呐
[26:50] Looks like you lost your oxygen. 看来你氧气断了啊
[27:15] That’s where the Widow is meeting Lark. 白寡妇和拉克就在那里碰头
[28:00] Ethan. 伊森
[28:01] – Walker. – Ethan, if you can hear me, -沃克 -伊森 如果你能听见我说话
[28:03] I’ve got him. 我找到他了
[28:06] Say again. Where? 再说一遍 哪里
[28:07] He’s headed for the bathroom. 他朝洗手间去了
[30:04] – Where’s the needle? – Didn’t need it. -针剂在哪 -不需要了
[30:07] Get him up. 把他抬起来
[33:00] Shit. 该死
[33:21] – Can you still make a mask? – I need a face to make a mask. -你还能做面具吗 -我至少得有张脸啊
[33:24] Sorry. I was aiming for his chest. 抱歉 我本来瞄准的是他的胸口
[33:29] – What are you doing here? – It’s good to see you, too. -你在这里干什么 -我也很高兴再见到你
[33:31] I’m sorry, I’m confused. You are… 抱歉 我糊涂了 你是…
[33:36] An old friend. 一位老朋友
[33:50] Cancel extraction. We’re code blue. 取消撤离小队 目标已死亡
[33:53] Send sanitation. 派清理人员来
[33:56] North men’s room. 北侧男洗手间
[34:00] You didn’t answer my question. What are you doing here? 你没有回答我的问题 你在这里干什么
[34:05] That’s it. Just take it easy. That’s it. 就这样 放轻松 就是这样
[34:07] Just keep your head back until the bleeding stops. 保持抬头的姿势直到停止出血为止
[34:09] What is it? Eh? 有问题吗
[34:14] You’re not here by accident. Who sent you? 你在这里不是巧合 谁派你来的
[34:17] I can’t tell you that. 我不能告诉你
[34:18] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[34:19] I have a date with the White Widow. 我和那个白寡妇有个约会
[34:20] He had a date with the Widow. You look nothing like him. 是他和那个寡妇有个约会 而你长得一点也不像他
[34:23] And now we have to hope they never met. 现在我们只能希望他们从未见过面了
[34:26] – Hope is not a strategy! – Oh, you must be new. -希望可不是什么策略 -你一定是新来的
[34:29] I have no other choice. 我别无选择
[34:30] The White Widow’s our only lead. 白寡妇是我们唯一的线索
[34:32] I got to be this guy for five minutes. 我必须假扮成这家伙5分钟
[34:33] – Don’t do it. – What? -不要这么做 -什么
[34:36] What is it? What aren’t you telling me? 到底怎么了 你向我隐瞒了什么
[34:38] You don’t understand what you’re involved in. 你并不清楚你被卷入了什么麻烦
[34:40] I don’t understand what I’m involved in. 我不清楚我被卷入了什么
[34:42] I don’t understand what I’m involved in? 我不清楚我被卷入了什么
[34:47] What am I involved in? 我到底被卷入了什么
[34:48] If you’re meeting the Widow, she leaves in three minutes. 如果你要和寡妇见面 她3分钟后就走了
[34:53] – Ethan! – I’ll make it work. -伊森 -我会搞定的
[34:54] – Ethan! – I’ll make it work. -伊森 -我会搞定的
[34:59] The name’s Walker. 我叫沃克
[35:00] Yeah? You’re welcome. 是吗 不用谢
[35:21] What do you think you’re doing? 你以为你在干什么
[35:22] – I’m going with you. – Like hell you are. -我和你一起去 -不行
[35:24] People have been sent here to kill Lark. 有一些人被派来杀拉克
[35:26] No shit. 可不是嘛
[35:26] No, not me. Contractors. Paid assassins. 不 不是我 是那些合约杀手和雇佣杀手
[35:29] They don’t know what he looks like, 他们不知道他长什么样
[35:30] they only know he’s meeting the Widow at midnight. 他们只知道他半夜要和寡妇见面
[35:32] If you go through with this, 如果你这么做
[35:33] they’re gonna believe you’re Lark 他们会认为你就是拉克
[35:34] and they’re gonna kill you. 然后杀了你
[35:36] How do you know all this? 你怎么知道这些的
[35:39] I can’t tell you that. 我不能告诉你
[35:43] You should’ve stayed out of the game. 你应该彻底金盆洗手的
[35:47] You should’ve come with me. 你当初应该跟我一起走的
[35:57] This charity was started in honor of my mother. 这场慈善晚会是为了纪念我的母亲而举办的
[36:02] Those of you who knew her understood her strength, 你们中认识她的人都了解她的力量
[36:05] her tenacity, her resourcefulness. 她的坚韧 她的足智多谋
[36:09] But there was another side to her, 但她还有着另外一面
[36:11] a side most people never saw. 大多数人从未见过的一面
[36:14] It is that part of her spirit that has brought us 正是她精神中的那一部分
[36:17] all together tonight. 让我们今晚齐聚一堂
[36:20] Max was something of a paradox. 麦克丝有点自相矛盾
[36:25] She had a fascination for paradoxes, 她对矛盾非常着迷
[36:28] a fascination she passed on to me. 而这种情感传承到了我身上
[36:33] Max had no illusions about the world we live in today. 麦克丝看透了我们现在生活的这个世界
[36:38] But she had dreams of a very different future. 但她梦想着能有一个截然不同的未来
[36:42] One in which her unique talents were no longer required. 一个不再需要她独特才能的世界
[36:46] All she earned from the way the world is 她从这个世界的方式中所获得的一切
[36:49] went ultimately to making it what it could someday be. 最终都是为了让它成为将来可能成为的样子
[36:54] That future isn’t here yet. 那样的未来还没有到来
[36:57] Tonight, your contributions 而今晚 你们的慷慨捐赠
[36:59] have brought it just a little closer. 让我们离那个世界更近了一步
[37:06] Thank you all for coming. 感谢大家的光临
[37:08] Enjoy the party. 请享受这场盛宴
[37:29] You can’t possibly be John Lark. 你不可能是约翰·拉克
[37:36] I’m not, actually. 实际上 我并不是
[37:39] It’s an alias. 那只是个化名
[37:43] I suppose it’s better than John Doe. 或许它至少比无名氏要好
[37:45] Is there another name you prefer? 你还有什么别的名字吗
[37:47] Is there somewhere we could talk privately? 有什么地方我们可以私下谈谈吗
[37:48] In fact I like “Lark.” It does have a certain ring. 我其实挺喜欢「拉克」这名字 有种独特的魅力
[37:51] We don’t have a lot of time. 我们没有多少时间
[37:52] ‘Cause I’ll be honest with you. 因为说实话
[37:53] A man of your reputation, I was expecting someone uglier. 从你在外的名声来看 我没想到你会这么帅
[37:59] Don’t let looks deceive. I’m as ugly as they come. 不要被外表所欺 我的真面目也很凶恶丑陋
[38:01] And I’ll be honest with you. Your life is in danger. 我也说句实话 你的生命处于危险之中
[38:06] Don’t you touch her. 不准碰她
[38:07] Relax. It’s my brother. 放轻松 这是我哥哥
[38:10] You’re being rude to our guest, Zola. 你对我们的客人很粗鲁 佐拉
[38:12] It’s time to go. 该走了
[38:14] Don’t turn this into a scene. 别在这儿闹得很难看
[38:18] You don’t want to be with this one. 你不会想和这个人待在一起的
[38:26] – You were saying? – Your life is in danger. -你刚说什么来着 -你的生命处于危险之中
[38:30] And who would want to kill me? 谁会想杀了我
[38:31] The Americans, for starters. 首先 美国人
[38:33] If that were true, I would know it. 如果真是这样 那我早就知道了
[38:34] You think you’re the only one 你认为你是唯一一个
[38:35] with spies in the government? 在政府内部有间谍的人吗
[38:38] There are people here who don’t want this meeting to happen. 这里有人不希望我跟你见面
[38:41] Don’t believe me? 不相信我吗
[38:43] Look around. 看看周围
[38:56] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[38:58] Maybe they’re not here for you. 也许他们不是来杀你的
[39:00] Maybe they’re just here for me. 也许他们的目标是我
[39:03] Are you willing to take that chance? 你愿意冒这个险吗
[39:06] You have something I want. 你有我想要的东西
[39:08] Right now, that makes me the only person you can trust 而这让我成为你唯一可以信任
[39:10] to get you out of here alive. 让你活着离开这里的人
[39:12] Or would you rather leave that to your brother? 还是说你更愿意依靠你哥哥
[39:19] I think I’d like to go home now, Mr. Lark. 我想马上回家 拉克先生
[41:38] The French government took receipt of the asset at noon today. 法国政府今天中午已经收到了「货」
[41:41] Delivery will be via air to the Finance Ministry 并将在明天早上8点
[41:43] at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. 空运至财政部
[41:45] An armored motorcade under heavy police escort 一支在警方严密护送下的装甲车队
[41:46] will transport him via this route. 将通过这条路线运送他
[41:49] We’ll create a diversion at this intersection, here. 我们将在这个十字路口制造障碍
[41:52] The motorcade will automatically take 车队将会自动行驶
[41:54] the preplanned alternate route here, 到这条预选的备用路线
[41:57] where we’ll extract the asset. 我们到时候半路截取「货物」
[42:00] Extract the asset? 截取「货物」
[42:13] The asset. 这就是「货物」
[42:16] We paid a great deal of money for this information. 我们为了这条消息花了很大一笔钱
[42:19] They gave us everything but this man’s name. 他们什么都交代清楚了 除了这个人的名字
[42:22] You don’t happen to know who he is, do you? 你不会碰巧知道他是谁 对吧
[42:26] His name is Solomon Lane. 他的名字叫所罗门·莱恩
[42:27] British Special Agent turned anarchist. 本来是英国特工 叛变成了无政府主义者
[42:31] He used rogue covert operatives 他利用变节特工
[42:33] to create a terror network called the Syndicate. 创建了一个被称为辛迪加的恐怖网络
[42:37] Sabotage, assassination, mass murder. 到处搞破坏 暗杀 大屠杀
[42:40] As ugly as they come. 极度凶恶丑陋
[42:42] He was captured by American agents two years ago. 两年前他曾被美国特工抓捕
[42:46] Since then, he’s been in a never-ending interrogation, 从那以后 他一直在被无休止地审讯
[42:49] passed around from one government to another 从一个政府转到另一个政府手上
[42:53] to answer for his crimes. 为他的罪行负责
[42:58] You seem displeased, Lark. 你看上去不太高兴 拉克
[43:00] Perhaps I didn’t make myself clear. 也许我没有表达清楚
[43:04] I came to Paris for plutonium. 我来巴黎是为了钚核
[43:06] Well, there must be a misunderstanding. 这其中一定有些误会
[43:09] I’m just a broker. 我只是个中间人
[43:11] I connect a buyer and a seller. 我负责联系买主和卖主
[43:14] My seller’s not interested in cash, 我的卖家对现金不感兴趣
[43:16] so if you want the plutonium… 所以如果你想要钚核
[43:18] Extract Lane 就必须截获莱恩
[43:21] and make a trade. 然后进行交易
[43:23] That’s right. 没错
[43:29] How do I know the seller has what I want? 我怎么知道卖家有我想要的东西
[43:50] A down payment in good faith. 这是充满诚意的定金
[43:53] A courier will deliver two more within 48 hours 信使会在48小时内送来另外两枚
[43:56] in exchange for him. 来交换他
[44:07] All right. 好吧
[44:09] What happens after the diversion? 改道后会发生什么
[45:45] Kill everyone? 把所有人都杀了
[45:47] That’s your plan? 这就是你的计划吗
[45:48] There will be no witnesses. 不会有目击者
[45:50] What’s my guarantee that lane walks out of this thing alive? 我如何保证莱恩能在行动中活下来
[45:54] He’s in an armored box. 他在一个装甲箱里
[45:56] We’ll pull him out when it’s safe. 等到安全时 我们才会把他放出来
[45:58] You want your plutonium, 你想要拿到钚核
[46:00] this is the price. 这就是代价
[46:04] Or do you draw the line at killing cops? 还是说你的底线是不能杀警察
[46:06] That’s John Lark you’re talking to. 这位可是约翰·拉克啊
[46:12] I murder women and children with smallpox. 我用天花谋杀妇女和儿童
[46:17] I have no line. 我没有底线
[46:23] Right. 很好
[46:25] Sleep well, everyone. Busy day tomorrow. 大家好好休息吧 明天会很忙
[46:48] You have got to be kidding me. 你一定是在跟我开玩笑
[46:50] If you want Lane out of prison, this is how it gets done. 如果你想让莱恩从监狱里出来 就只能这么做
[46:53] I wanted Lark to break him out, not Ethan Hunt. 我想让拉克把他救出来 不是伊森·亨特
[46:56] I wanted Lark at the exchange, not Ethan Hunt. 我想要拉克去交易 不是伊森·亨特
[47:00] I wanted Lark to lead us to the plutonium 我想要拉克引我们找到钚核
[47:03] and the Apostles. 和使徒
[47:05] You may still get your chance. 你或许仍然有机会
[47:06] Have you forgotten about the corpse we pulled 你忘了我们从巴黎大皇宫
[47:08] out of the men’s room at the Grand Palais? 男厕所拖出来的那具尸体吗
[47:10] I’m guessing that wasn’t Lark. 我猜那并不是拉克
[47:12] More likely one of Lark’s recruits. 更有可能是拉克的手下
[47:13] Not according to our intelligence. 根据我们的情报显示并不是
[47:16] Intelligence gathered by whom? 情报是由谁收集的
[47:20] Hunt. 亨特
[47:22] You’ve long held suspicions that Lark was an American agent. 你一直怀疑拉克是一名美国特工
[47:26] Someone who knew our every move. 了解我们一举一动的人
[47:27] Someone who could come and go like a ghost. 能像幽灵一样来去无踪的人
[47:31] You’re suggesting Hunt is John Lark. 你的意思是说亨特就是约翰·拉克
[47:35] You’re reaching, Walker. Trying to save your ass. 你为了自保不惜抓住任何救命稻草 沃克
[47:39] It won’t work. 这可行不通
[47:41] Think about it. Would a man as careful as Lark 你仔细想想 一个像拉克那么小心的人
[47:44] really stick his neck out like that? 真的会冒这样的风险吗
[47:46] For a face-to-face with the White Widow? 就为了和白寡妇面对面交易
[47:49] – He’d send a proxy. – A decoy. -他会派代理人去 -一个诱饵
[47:51] And if he was really smart, 如果他真的足够聪明
[47:53] he’d have his lady friend 他会让他的女性朋友
[47:54] kill that decoy in front of a reliable witness. Me. 在可靠的证人 也就是我的面前 杀死那个诱饵
[47:59] The dragnet is closing in on his terrorist alter ego. 拉网式搜捕即将围剿他的恐怖主义第二人格
[48:02] So he pays a man to play the part of Lark 所以他花钱请一个人来扮演拉克的角色
[48:05] and has him killed. 然后杀死他
[48:07] And under the guise of serving his country… 在为国家服务的幌子下
[48:10] Assumes his own secret identity. 伪装出他自己的秘密身份
[48:13] Free to operate at will with the full support of the U.S. government. 在美国政府的全力支持下 可以恣意妄为
[48:16] Why? 为什么
[48:18] Why would Hunt turn? 亨特为什么要背叛
[48:20] Why did Lane do it? Why did any of his Apostles? 莱恩为什么背叛 他的使徒又为什么这么做
[48:23] They were believers in a cause. 他们都曾有着崇高的信仰
[48:26] And when that cause turned out to be a lie, 当那个信仰被证实是谎言的时候
[48:29] they turned against their masters. 他们就背叛了自己的主人
[48:32] How many times has Hunt’s government betrayed him, 亨特的政府背叛了他多少次
[48:35] disavowed him, cast him aside? 否认他的存在 把他丢到一边
[48:37] And how long before a man like that has had enough? 像他这样的人 忍到什么时候就忍无可忍了呢
[48:43] That is a serious accusation. 这是一个严重的指控
[48:47] Can you prove it? 你能证实吗
[48:52] This is the phone we pulled off the dead body 这是我们在巴黎大皇宫
[48:54] at the Grand Palais. 从尸体身上找到的手机
[49:01] I’m guessing it has all the proof you need. 我猜里面会有你需要的所有证据
[51:07] Is it true Lane gassed a village of 2,000 people? 莱恩真的曾用毒气毒死了一个有两千人的村庄吗
[51:13] Yes. 是的
[51:14] Is it true he brought down an entire passenger plane 他真的曾击落一架客机
[51:17] just to kill one man? 就为了杀死一个人吗
[51:19] Yes. 是的
[51:21] – Is it true that he… – Hey, Walker. -他真的… -沃克
[51:24] Whatever you heard, if it makes your skin crawl, 不管你听说了什么 只要让你觉得毛骨悚然
[51:26] it’s probably true. 那很可能就是真的了
[51:34] Holy shit. 天呐
[51:37] You’re the guy that caught him, aren’t you? 你就是抓住他的那个人 对吗
[51:41] How long do you think he’s gonna keep that to himself? 你觉得他能把这件事隐瞒多久
[51:48] We’ll burn that bridge when we get to it. 到时候见机行事 阻止他说出来
[54:19] What the hell is he doing? 他在搞什么鬼
[56:34] Hunt? Where are you? 亨特 你在哪儿
[56:35] Don’t wait for me! 别等我了
[56:37] What is it? What’s wrong? 怎么了 出什么事了
[56:40] I’ll meet you at the garage. 我们在车库见面
[56:51] Benji, do you copy? 班吉 你收到了吗
[56:53] We copy. Go. 我们收到 说
[56:54] Change of plan. I’m blown. Need extraction. 改变计划 我暴露了 需要协助脱身
[56:58] We’re on our way. 我们马上赶来
[57:14] 他正从巴黎圣母院前往圣路易斯大桥 各小队正在追捕
[1:01:43] Get in the car. 上车
[1:02:15] Zola wants a word with you. 佐拉想跟你谈谈
[1:03:04] We got to go. 我们该走了
[1:03:08] Come on. 快点
[1:03:45] The name’s Walker, by the way. 顺便说下 我叫沃克
[1:03:47] Was the little car your idea? 是你选的这么小的车吗
[1:04:00] Jesus Christ! 天呐
[1:04:02] What the hell was that? 怎么回事
[1:04:10] – Everybody out. – Go, go, go! -都下车 -快快快
[1:06:49] That was Ilsa. 那是伊尔莎
[1:06:51] Shut up. 闭嘴
[1:06:53] Very interesting. 真有意思
[1:06:58] It’s good to see you again, Ethan. 很高兴再次见到你 伊森
[1:07:37] Oh, look who’s still alive. 瞧瞧谁还活着呢
[1:07:44] There’s a microwave tracker in his neck. 他的脖子里有个微波追踪器
[1:07:46] Got it. You know what to do. 明白了 你知道该怎么做
[1:07:47] Let me just assure you, this won’t hurt…enough. 我向你保证 一点都不疼…才怪
[1:07:53] Ninety seconds. 我们有90秒的时间
[1:07:56] You and your Apostles think 你和你的使徒以为
[1:07:57] we’re gonna trade you for the missing plutonium. 我们会用你来换丢失的钚核
[1:07:59] I’m here to tell you that’s never gonna happen. 我来告诉你那是不可能的
[1:08:02] “Your mission, should you choose to accept it.” “你的任务 请选择是否接受”
[1:08:07] I wonder, Ethan, 我想知道 伊森
[1:08:08] did you ever choose not to? 你选择过不接受吗
[1:08:11] Did you ever stop and ask yourself 你有停下来问过自己
[1:08:12] who it was giving you the orders or why? 给你下命令的人是谁或者背后的原因吗
[1:08:16] While every day the master you serve 每一天 你侍奉的主人
[1:08:18] moves one step closer to ending the world. 距离让世界毁灭都更近了一步
[1:08:20] Strange accusation coming from a terrorist. 恐怖分子做出这样的指控还真奇怪
[1:08:23] Sixty seconds. 60秒
[1:08:24] Terrorists are schoolboys desperate for attention, 恐怖分子就像是渴求被关注的学生
[1:08:26] hoping to shape public opinion through fear. 寄希望于用恐惧来改变公众的观念
[1:08:30] I don’t care in the least what people think or feel. 我才不关心人们会怎么想或是什么感受
[1:08:33] In my experience, they don’t do either for very long. 根据我的经验 他们很快就会忘了
[1:08:36] Oh, and I suppose that justifies bombing factories 那就能成为你炸毁工厂
[1:08:38] or bringing down civilian aircraft. 炸掉民用飞机的合理理由吗
[1:08:40] Or strapping me into an explosive vest! 或者给我绑上炸弹背心
[1:08:42] Consider it unfinished business, my funny little friend. 最后一项还没完成 有趣的小朋友
[1:08:46] – Luther? – Almost there. -路德 -快了
[1:08:48] You see the end as clearly as I do, Ethan. 你和我一样看得清结局 伊森
[1:08:50] Governments the world over are descending into madness. 全世界的政府都陷入了疯狂
[1:08:53] The Syndicate was created to tear them down, brick by brick. 建立辛迪加的目的就是一点一点地摧毁他们
[1:08:57] The Syndicate was a pack of murdering cowards. 辛迪加是一群只知道杀人的懦夫
[1:08:59] The Syndicate was civilization’s last hope! 辛迪加是文明最后的希望
[1:09:03] A chance to smash the old world order. 一个粉碎旧的世界秩序的机会
[1:09:07] That hope is gone now 那个希望现在破灭了
[1:09:08] because of you and your pathetic morality. 就因为你和你可悲的道德观
[1:09:13] You should have killed me, Ethan. 你应该杀了我的 伊森
[1:09:18] The end you’ve always feared 你一直害怕的结局
[1:09:20] is coming. 就要来了
[1:09:24] It’s coming! 就要来了
[1:09:27] And the blood will be on your hands. 你的双手将沾满鲜血
[1:09:33] The fallout of all your good intentions. 都是你的好意造成的彻底毁灭
[1:09:44] – Time. – Got it. -时间到了 -取出来了
[1:10:11] Get him up. 拉他起来
[1:10:15] You’re mine now. 现在你是我的了
[1:10:25] You’re just full of surprises, Lark. 你身上真是充满惊喜 拉克
[1:10:28] Your brother’s plan was bad from the word go. 你哥哥的计划从一开始就注定失败
[1:10:30] You’d have lost all your men 你会丧失所有手下
[1:10:32] and Lane would’ve been killed in the crossfire. 莱恩还会死在交火中
[1:10:35] I had to improvise. 我不得不临时变通
[1:10:37] Well, why not say that in the first place? 那你为什么不早说
[1:10:40] Because I don’t trust your people. 因为我不信任你的人
[1:10:42] Especially not your brother. 尤其不信任你哥哥
[1:10:48] Family. What can you do? 家人 能拿他们怎么办呢
[1:10:54] So, where’s Lane? 那么 莱恩在哪
[1:10:56] Certainly not at the bottom of the Seine. 显然不在塞纳河底
[1:10:58] I have him. He’s safe. 他在我手上 很安全
[1:11:00] Where do I meet the courier? 我去哪儿见信使
[1:11:04] Let’s talk about the woman. 我们谈谈那个女人
[1:11:08] Woman? 哪个女人
[1:11:09] She was with you at the Palais. 在巴黎大皇宫时她也和你在一起
[1:11:10] Zola saw her again today. 佐拉今天又看到她了
[1:11:12] She tried to kill Lane. 她试图杀了莱恩
[1:11:13] She had the chance to kill you, but she didn’t. 她有机会杀你 但她没有下手
[1:11:17] Why? 为什么
[1:11:21] We have a past. 我们有段过往
[1:11:24] It’s complicated. 说起来很复杂
[1:11:28] Well, I’ll make it more complicated for you. 我来帮你把它变得更复杂
[1:11:30] My price just went up. 我刚刚涨价了
[1:11:33] Someone killed four of my men today. 今天有人杀了我的四个手下
[1:11:35] I’m assuming it was her. 我猜是她
[1:11:43] I want her, Lark. 我要她 拉克
[1:11:45] And you’re gonna bring her to me. 你要把她交给我
[1:11:48] Otherwise, you don’t meet the courier 否则你就见不到信使
[1:11:50] and the plutonium goes to the highest bidder. 钚核会卖给出价最高者
[1:11:54] I’d hate for her to come between us. 我不想让她成为我们之间的阻碍
[1:12:00] She’s yours. 她是你的了
[1:12:03] At the meeting. Not before. 会面时交给你 之前不行
[1:12:17] Go to London. 去伦敦
[1:12:20] Instructions will follow. 随后会有指示
[1:14:03] I knew if I followed her, you’d show up eventually. 我知道只要跟着她 你迟早会出现
[1:14:06] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[1:14:10] Ilsa, I never wanted to hurt you. 伊尔莎 我不想伤害你的
[1:14:11] I know you have your reasons. 我知道你有你的理由
[1:14:15] I know. 我懂
[1:14:20] You need to walk away. 你得抽身离开
[1:14:21] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[1:14:24] – You weren’t at the Palais to kill Lark. – No. -你去巴黎大皇宫不是为了杀拉克 -的确不是
[1:14:30] You were there to protect him. 你是去保护他的
[1:14:32] Yes. 是的
[1:14:33] And you killed him to protect me. 而你为了保护我杀了他
[1:14:37] You wanted Lark to break Lane out. 你希望拉克救出莱恩
[1:14:41] No, you needed him to break Lane out. 不对 你需要他救出莱恩
[1:14:45] Because you have to kill Lane. 因为你必须杀了莱恩
[1:14:49] Who’s making you do this? 是谁强迫你做这事的
[1:14:52] MI6. 军情六处
[1:14:57] Why? 为什么
[1:14:58] After we captured him in London, 我们在伦敦抓到他后
[1:15:00] they tried to bring Lane home through diplomatic channels. 他们想通过外交途径将莱恩弄回国
[1:15:03] But too many countries want their pound of flesh. 但太多国家想要分一杯羹
[1:15:06] A man like that, what he’s seen, 他这样的人 见过太多事
[1:15:08] what he knows about British Intelligence, 对英国情报局了解太多
[1:15:10] they can’t have him talking to a foreign government ever. 他们绝不能让他将信息泄露给外国政府
[1:15:13] That’s not what I’m asking. 我问的不是这个
[1:15:16] Why did they send you? 他们为什么派你来
[1:15:18] This is how I prove my loyalty. 这是我证明忠心的机会
[1:15:21] This is how I come home. 只有这样我才能真正回家
[1:15:23] But you were out. 但你已经脱身了
[1:15:25] You were free. 你已经自由了
[1:15:26] We are never free. 我们永远都不会自由
[1:15:29] I spent two years undercover with Lane. 我在莱恩身边卧底了两年
[1:15:32] To them, I’m as much of a threat as he is. 对他们来说 我和他一样是个威胁
[1:15:35] I kill him, or I never stop running. 要么我杀了他 要么永远逃亡
[1:15:41] Now tell me where he is. 现在告诉我他在哪儿
[1:15:48] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[1:15:50] I will get to him one way or another. 不管怎样我都会杀了他
[1:15:54] Please don’t make me go through you. 别逼我对付你
[1:16:53] Yes. 喂
[1:16:54] Are you here in London? 你到伦敦了吗
[1:16:56] I am. 是的
[1:16:57] Are you ready to meet the courier? 你准备好和信使见面了吗
[1:17:00] Yes. Where do I go? 准备好了 去哪见面
[1:17:02] Where would you like to meet? 你想去哪儿
[1:17:42] Mr. Secretary. 部长先生
[1:17:44] I prayed to God that it wasn’t true. 我曾向上帝祈祷这不是真的
[1:17:46] Well, in his defense, sir, 我替他说句话 先生
[1:17:48] if Ethan hadn’t intervened, 如果伊森没有插手
[1:17:50] a great many people would have been killed. 会有更多的人被杀
[1:17:51] Yes, Dunn, I’m sure that the good people of Paris 没错 邓恩 我相信巴黎的居民
[1:17:53] and the nation of France as a whole will take that into account. 和法国全国都会考虑这一点的
[1:17:58] So what the hell happened? 到底发生什么了
[1:18:19] …at which point, we were told to come to London 至此 我们被告知来伦敦
[1:18:22] and await further instructions. 等候进一步指示
[1:18:23] And what happens now? 现在怎么办
[1:18:26] Now, 现在
[1:18:28] we meet the Widow in 20 minutes. 我们20分钟后和白寡妇见面
[1:18:29] She’ll take us to a courier 她会带我们去见信使
[1:18:31] who’ll hand over our missing plutonium in exchange for Solomon Lane. 信使会用我们丢失的钚核交换所罗门·莱恩
[1:18:34] Or, in our scenario, 或者按我们的方案中
[1:18:37] Benji. 班吉
[1:18:39] Jesus. 天啊
[1:18:40] I’m sorry, what? 不好意思 什么
[1:18:41] Luther and I are gonna take you to the courier. 路德和我会把你交给信使
[1:18:43] Walker stays here and guards the real Lane. 沃克在这里守着真正的莱恩
[1:18:44] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[1:18:46] Wait, wait. Why do I have to be Lane? 等等 为什么非得由我扮莱恩
[1:18:47] Benji. 班吉
[1:18:48] Our mission, my mission, is to recover that plutonium, 我们的任务 我的任务 是把钚核拿回来
[1:18:51] and I will do so at any cost. 我会不惜一切代价
[1:18:53] Even if I have to trade Lane. 哪怕需要用莱恩做交易
[1:18:55] The real Lane. 真正的莱恩
[1:18:56] And I will never let him go. 我绝不会放他走
[1:18:59] When the Apostles realize that you’re playing games, 等使徒发现你的小把戏
[1:19:02] you’ll lose the plutonium. Again. 你就会再次失去钚核
[1:19:04] You let us worry about the Apostles. 让我们来操心使徒吧
[1:19:06] As it stands, we have a bigger problem. 目前我们有更严重的问题
[1:19:09] A bigger problem? 更严重的问题
[1:19:11] – Ilsa. – Ilsa? -伊尔莎 -伊尔莎
[1:19:12] Our Ilsa? Ilsa Faust Ilsa? 我们的伊尔莎 伊尔莎·浮士德
[1:19:14] How is she mixed up in all of this? 她是怎么卷进来的
[1:19:15] She’s been ordered to kill Lane. Direct from MI6. 她受军情六处的直接命令来杀莱恩
[1:19:18] Look, wait. So that was her in Paris? On the bike. 等等 巴黎那个人是她 骑摩托的
[1:19:22] Yeah. 是的
[1:19:22] Ethan, she tried to kill us! 伊森 她想杀了我们
[1:19:24] – No, not us. Not us. – Yeah. -不 不是我们 -是啊
[1:19:25] Lane. She tried to kill Lane. She has no choice. 莱恩 她想杀的是莱恩 她别无选择
[1:19:27] And she will kill me! 所以她会杀了我
[1:19:28] I’m not gonna let that happen. 我不会让那发生的
[1:19:29] Ethan, how exactly are you not gonna let that happen? 伊森 你要怎样阻止
[1:19:33] – I’m working on it. – Oh, he’s working on it. -我还在考虑 -他还在考虑
[1:19:36] Right now, we don’t have a lot of time. 现在我们没时间了
[1:19:37] We have to start getting ready for this meeting. 我们得开始为会面做准备
[1:19:39] The meeting is a trap. 会面是个陷阱
[1:19:41] The White Widow is working with the CIA. 白寡妇在和中情局合作
[1:19:43] She has been since the beginning. 从一开始就是
[1:19:46] Bargaining for immunity is her stock-in-trade. 为她的军火交易争取豁免权
[1:19:49] Capturing the plutonium, and the Apostles, and John Lark 一网打尽钚核 使徒和约翰·拉克
[1:19:52] buys her a lot of goodwill with the Americans. 为她在美国人面前挣足了情面
[1:19:54] But if Sloane knew the meeting was a trap, 但如果斯隆知道会面是陷阱
[1:19:56] why didn’t she just tell us? 她为什么不直接告诉我们
[1:19:57] Because, in her mind, anybody could be John Lark, 因为对她来说任何人都可能是约翰·拉克
[1:19:59] including one of us. 包括我们中的一员
[1:20:02] And now her suspicions are confirmed. 现在她的怀疑得到了证实
[1:20:07] According to that dossier, 根据这份档案
[1:20:08] a trail of electronic evidence connects Hunt 一系列的电子证据将亨特
[1:20:11] to the theft of smallpox from the CDC. 和疾控中心的天花盗窃联系到了一起
[1:20:14] It also links him to a lengthy correspondence 甚至可以将他和一段长期通信联系在一起
[1:20:16] ending with the recruitment of Dr. Delbruuk. 证实是他招募了德布朗克博士
[1:20:19] And, of course, Hunt handed over the plutonium 当然了 再加上 亨特几乎是亲自
[1:20:21] to the Apostles himself. 将钚核交到了使徒手上
[1:20:23] Now, those facts, coupled with 这些事实 再结合
[1:20:25] a long and incriminating history of rogue behavior, 过去一系列不服从管控的有罪行为
[1:20:28] corroborate a CIA narrative 确证了中情局的一个猜想
[1:20:31] that Hunt has snapped. 就是亨特叛变了
[1:20:34] And that his search for Lark is nothing but a cover 他对拉克的追捕不过是
[1:20:36] to hide the fact that Lark… 为了隐瞒拉克其实…
[1:20:39] …is me. 就是我
[1:20:42] I’ve got to hand it to you, Ethan. 我不得不佩服你 伊森
[1:20:44] Normally, when people refer to you as your own worst enemy, 一般当人们说「你是你自己最大的敌人」时
[1:20:47] it’s just a figure of speech. 只是一种比喻
[1:20:53] I’m afraid Sloane’s got some questions for her as well. 恐怕斯隆也有问题要问她
[1:20:56] The Widow offered her up at no extra charge. 白寡妇免费供出了她
[1:21:00] And where did Sloane get this information? 斯隆从哪得到这些信息的
[1:21:03] She didn’t say. 她没说
[1:21:05] She did, however, grant me the opportunity to bring you in, 不过她允许我带你自首
[1:21:07] on the condition that I terminate this mission 前提是我终止这项任务
[1:21:10] and hand over Solomon Lane personally. 并亲自交出所罗门·莱恩
[1:21:13] – Sir, you can’t do that. – Hunt. -长官 你不能这么做 -亨特
[1:21:14] I know Lane. And he has no intention of going back. 我了解莱恩 他绝不想回去
[1:21:17] That’s why we’re taking him back. 所以我们要带他回去
[1:21:19] Which means that’s exactly what he wants us to do. 这刚好就是他的目的
[1:21:22] – Ethan… – Sir, what do you -伊森 -长官 你觉得
[1:21:23] think this is? A coincidence? 这是怎么回事 巧合吗
[1:21:24] That someone just happened upon this? 有人恰巧发现了这个
[1:21:25] Lane had it sent to her. He knew how she would react. 是莱恩寄给了她 他知道她会做出什么反应
[1:21:28] Just like he knew the Widow would turn us in. 就像他知道白寡妇会出卖我们
[1:21:30] Don’t you see? 你还不明白吗
[1:21:31] This, sir… 这个 长官
[1:21:33] This is the trap. 这才是陷阱
[1:21:35] – We are being directed. – Hunt! -我们在被他们操控 -亨特
[1:21:37] Sir, there are still two plutonium cores in the wind! 长官 还有两个钚核下落不明
[1:21:40] And you lost them! 那是你弄丢的
[1:21:44] In fairness, sir, we all lost them. 长官 公平点说 是我们丢的
[1:21:47] Respectfully, sir, you weren’t there. 恕我直言 长官 你当时不在场
[1:21:50] So making excuses for him is your full-time job now? 所以你们现在的工作就是为他找借口吗
[1:21:54] Good God, Ethan, don’t make this any harder than it already is. 我的天 伊森 别让这更艰难了
[1:21:57] I can no longer protect you, don’t you understand that? 我无法再保护你了 还不明白吗
[1:22:00] This is as close as you’re ever gonna get to that plutonium. 你想拿到钚核 只能走到这一步了
[1:22:03] Sir, you don’t actually believe this. 长官 你其实并不相信这个说法
[1:22:05] I believe I’ve been given a choice to protect you or the IMF, 我相信这是个可以保护你或IMF的机会
[1:22:08] which is why I’m bringing you in. 所以我要把你带回去交给局里
[1:22:11] And if I refuse? 如果我拒绝呢
[1:22:12] What do you think he’s here for? 你以为他是来干嘛的
[1:22:14] You think he’s some observer? 你以为他就是个旁观者
[1:22:16] He’s an assassin! 他是个杀手
[1:22:17] Erika Sloane’s number-one plumber. 艾瑞卡·斯隆的头号打手
[1:22:20] You go rogue, he’s authorized to hunt you down 你要敢逃走 他有权追捕你
[1:22:24] and kill you. 然后杀了你
[1:22:28] It’s the job. No hard feelings. 职责而已 别见怪
[1:22:31] Accept it, Ethan. 接受事实吧 伊森
[1:22:33] You’ve lost this one. What’s done is done. 你这局已经输了 木已成舟 别再倔了
[1:22:37] No, sir. No. 不 长官 不是的
[1:22:40] I am not asking you. I am giving you a direct order. 我不是在请求 我是在给你下命令
[1:22:42] This mission is terminated. 本次任务终止
[1:22:45] Now! 立即生效
[1:22:50] Stickell, he’s your friend. 斯蒂克尔 他是你的朋友
[1:22:51] Would you please talk some sense into… 能拜托你好好劝他…
[1:22:56] I’m sorry, sir, but you left me no choice. 抱歉 长官 但你让我别无选择
[1:23:00] There’s 15 minutes before we meet the Widow. 我们还有15分钟就要去见白寡妇
[1:23:02] You want the plutonium, we’re the only ones 你想要钚核 只有我们
[1:23:04] who can get it for you. You in or out? 能帮你拿到 你选择入不入伙吗
[1:23:08] In. 入
[1:23:09] – What are you doing? – Benji needs to get ready. -你在干什么 -班吉得去准备了
[1:23:11] – No, Ethan… – There’s no time, Luther. -不行 伊森 -没时间了 路德
[1:23:13] I need you to trust me. 我需要你信任我
[1:23:32] You all right? 你还好吗
[1:23:34] Yeah, I just… 还好 就是…
[1:23:35] got a bad feeling about this one. 有种不祥的预感
[1:24:03] If you don’t hear from us… 如果没有我们的消息…
[1:24:05] I’ll do it my way. 我会按我的方法来
[1:24:11] Don’t take your eyes off him. 把他盯紧了
[1:24:49] Enough games. I’m taking you out of here. 不用继续演了 我带你离开
[1:24:51] Where’s Hunt? 亨特在哪儿
[1:24:53] He’s gone to the meeting, with a copy of you. 他带着你的替身去见白寡妇了
[1:24:55] Calm down. 冷静点
[1:24:56] Call the Apostles. Warn them. 呼叫使徒 提醒他们
[1:24:58] I have no way of contacting them. 我不知道怎么联系他们
[1:25:00] For their safety and mine. 出于我们双方的安全考虑
[1:25:02] What I do have is an extraction team with 我只有一支撤离小队
[1:25:03] satellite overwatch and a prearranged rendezvous. 正在进行卫星监视 并提前定好了集合地点
[1:25:06] They’ll know as soon as we leave the building. 我们一离开他们就会知道
[1:25:07] No, I’m staying here. 不 我要留在这里
[1:25:10] I haven’t finished with Hunt yet. 我和亨特的事还没了结
[1:25:16] Why did you have to make this so fucking complicated? 你为什么要把事情搞得这么复杂
[1:25:20] I don’t understand what you mean. 我不懂你的意思
[1:25:22] The deal was simple. 当初的交易很简单
[1:25:23] I help you frame Hunt, you give me the plutonium. 我帮你陷害亨特 你把钚核给我
[1:25:27] You’re wasting time. 你这是在浪费时间
[1:25:29] “There cannot be peace without first a great suffering. “所有的和平 都需要伟大的牺牲
[1:25:32] “The greater the suffering, the greater the peace.” 牺牲越大 和平越久”
[1:25:35] When I wrote those words, 我写这些话的时候
[1:25:36] I wasn’t referring to your peace or Hunt’s suffering. 指的可不是你的和平 或亨特的牺牲
[1:25:41] The old world order needs dismantling, 旧世界的秩序需要被废除
[1:25:43] and we have the tools to dismantle it. 而我们有可以实现这一点的工具
[1:25:45] All you seem to care about 而你似乎只关心
[1:25:47] is that Hunt lives to take the blame. 让亨特背负罪责活下去
[1:25:49] That’s not anarchy. 你这不是无政府主义
[1:25:51] That’s revenge. 而是报复
[1:25:53] Yes, it is. 没错
[1:25:55] And when I have what I want, 当我如愿以偿时
[1:25:57] the Apostles will give you the plutonium. 使徒会把钚核给你
[1:26:04] Hunt’s the only friend you’ve got. 亨特是你唯一的朋友
[1:26:06] You’re only alive today 你能活到今天
[1:26:06] because he didn’t have the guts to kill you. 是因为他下不了狠心杀你
[1:26:08] Sloane was right. The IMF is Halloween. 斯隆说得对 IMF就是过家家
[1:26:11] Nothing but grown men wearing… 不过就是几个成年人戴着…
[1:26:21] What? 怎么了
[1:26:28] It’s just the job. No hard feelings. 职责而已 别见怪
[1:26:35] I’ve ruined your day, haven’t I? 我破坏了你的好日子 是吗
[1:26:41] And you were doing so well up until then. 你在此之前都伪装得天衣无缝
[1:26:44] Now, I think this one’s loaded. 我看这一支才有子弹
[1:26:46] You want to find out? 你想试试吗
[1:27:30] – So, how’d I do? – I never had a doubt. -我演得怎么样 -我从未有过半分疑虑
[1:27:34] I’m beginning to see why you guys enjoy this so much. 我开始明白你们为什么喜欢这么玩了
[1:27:37] Hats off, Mr. Secretary. 过奖 部长先生
[1:27:39] – The man’s a natural. – Welcome to the team, sir. -那家伙是天生好手 -欢迎加入 长官
[1:27:42] You’re making a mistake. 你们这是在犯错
[1:27:45] No, the mistake was mine when I saved your life over Paris. 不 犯错的是我 我不该在巴黎救你
[1:27:49] This proves nothing. I’m playing a role, 这证明不了什么 我是在演戏
[1:27:51] just like you are, trying to recover that plutonium. 就跟你们一样 都是为了拿回钚核
[1:27:54] That doesn’t explain why you gave Sloane the dossier 这还是无法解释你为什么要给斯隆那份档案
[1:27:56] and tried to frame Hunt. 试图陷害亨特
[1:27:58] He makes a good point, 他说得有道理
[1:28:00] Lark. 拉克
[1:28:01] He’s paranoid. Delusional. 他有妄想症 精神紊乱
[1:28:04] Just like the dossier says. 正如档案里写的一样
[1:28:05] So where did Sloane get the dossier from? 那斯隆是从哪拿到了这份档案
[1:28:07] I have no idea. 我不知道
[1:28:09] I do. 我知道
[1:28:13] Did you get all that, Erika? 你都听到了吧 艾瑞卡
[1:28:15] I did. 是的
[1:28:17] I don’t appreciate being used, Walker. 我不喜欢被利用 沃克
[1:28:20] Oops. Bad boy. 哎呦 闯祸了
[1:28:24] Where would you like him delivered? 你想要把他送到哪
[1:28:26] I’ll come to you. 我会去找你
[1:28:30] Nobody move! Nobody move! 都不许动 都不许动
[1:28:32] Weapons down! Drop ’em! 放下武器 都放下
[1:28:34] Hands in the air! Weapons down! 举起手来 放下武器
[1:28:37] Drop it! Drop it! 放下 放下
[1:28:39] Weapons down! Right now! You! 放下武器 快点 你
[1:28:40] It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s all right. It’s all right. 没事 没事 没事的
[1:28:44] I thought we had a deal. 我们不是说好了吗
[1:28:45] We did. And now we don’t. 之前是 现在没了
[1:28:48] There is too much at stake here for me to take any chances. 现在的风险太高 我可不敢冒险
[1:28:52] I’m bringing you all in, along with Walker. 我要把你们和沃克一起带走
[1:28:55] The plutonium is still out there! 钚核还流落在外
[1:28:56] And I don’t trust a living soul in that room to get it. 但我却无法放心让你们任何一人去拿回钚核
[1:28:59] We’ll sort out who’s who in Washington. 我们会在华盛顿弄清楚你们的身份
[1:29:03] – Erika! – Sir? -艾瑞卡 -长官
[1:29:05] It’s all right. Let’s just do what she says. 没关系 我们就照她说的做
[1:29:08] The only real threats are in this room, and we have them. 真正的威胁都在这里 都在我们手里了
[1:29:14] Do you? 是吗
[1:29:16] Go. 动手
[1:29:37] Where the hell is Lane? 莱恩跑哪去了
[1:30:10] Ethan! Ethan! 伊森 伊森
[1:30:35] First team is down. Send backup. 第一队都倒下了 派后援来
[1:30:40] Sir! 长官
[1:30:42] Oh, no, no, no. Man down! Man down! 不 不 有人受伤 有人受伤
[1:30:47] Somebody help! 谁来帮帮忙
[1:30:58] Sir. 长官
[1:31:03] Ethan, I tagged Walker, but he’s on the run. 伊森 我给沃克注射了追踪器 但他跑了
[1:31:06] You got to get him. 你得去抓到他
[1:31:12] Go. 去吧
[1:31:15] I’m sorry, sir. 抱歉 长官
[1:31:18] Go. 去吧
[1:31:30] Ethan? 伊森
[1:31:36] Wait! 等等
[1:31:38] Get that son of a bitch. 去抓回那个狗娘养的
[1:32:09] Come on, come on, come on. 快啊 快啊 快啊
[1:32:11] Yes! I got him. 棒 我定位到他了
[1:32:23] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[1:32:25] Talk to me, Benji. Where’s Walker? 告诉我 班吉 沃克在哪
[1:32:27] He’s about a quarter mile west if you turn right. 你向右转 他在你西方约400米处
[1:32:30] To my right? 向右转吗
[1:32:34] I can’t do that. 我没办法过去
[1:32:36] Why not? 为什么不行
[1:32:38] Because I’m being followed. 因为我被盯上了
[1:32:39] What do you mean? By who? 什么意思 被谁
[1:32:42] How do I know? CIA, Apostles… 我怎么知道 中情局或是使徒
[1:32:44] What difference does it make? 有什么区别吗
[1:32:45] Okay, okay, just get out of there and then go right. 好吧 好吧 那就赶紧离开 然后右转
[1:32:56] I am terribly sorry. 我非常抱歉
[1:32:58] Excuse me. 请原谅我
[1:33:16] Why is he running in circles? 他为什么在绕圈
[1:33:45] Okay, you need to cross the street on your left as soon as you can. 好了 你需要尽快穿过左边的街道
[1:33:53] Ethan, did you copy? 伊森 你收到了吗
[1:33:54] – Left, go left, now! – I’m working on it. -左边 快左转 -我在努力了
[1:34:08] Now go across the street right in front of you. 现在穿过你前方的街道
[1:34:18] Ethan, he’s getting away from you! You’re gonna have to go faster. 伊森 他正在远离你 你得快一点
[1:34:52] You’re gaining on him! Go straight. 你要追上他了 直走
[1:34:56] Straight? Keep going straight? 直走 一直走吗
[1:34:58] Go straight, go straight, straight, straight. 直走 直走 直走
[1:35:02] Okay, now turn right. 好 现在右转
[1:35:03] Right? 右
[1:35:05] Now? 现在吗
[1:35:06] – Yes, right! – Are you sure? -是 右转 -你确定吗
[1:35:08] Yes, I’m… 确定 我
[1:35:10] No, it’s left! Turn left! 不 是左边 左转
[1:35:11] Sorry, I had the screen-lock on. 抱歉 刚才屏幕旋转被锁定了
[1:35:17] Left. 左
[1:35:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:35:30] – What are you waiting for? – I’m jumping out a window! -你还在等什么 -我可是要跳窗
[1:35:33] What do you mean, you’re jumping out of a… 你说什么呢 你要跳…
[1:35:37] Sorry. I had it in 2D. 抱歉 刚才是平面图
[1:35:39] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:36:14] At the end of the bridge, turn left. You’ve almost got him. 到桥的尽头左转 你快追上他了
[1:36:21] Come on, come on, come on. Come on, Ethan, get him! 加油 加油 加油 伊森 抓到他
[1:36:22] You’re right on top of him! 你就在他上方不远处
[1:36:39] That’s it, he’s right in front of you! 好了 他就在你前方
[1:36:40] Get him! Get him! Get him! 抓住他 抓住他 抓住他
[1:37:17] You can’t do it, can you? Not until you get your plutonium. 你不能开枪 对吧 你还没拿到钚核
[1:37:22] No. He still has plans for you. 是啊 他对你还有其他安排
[1:37:26] You’re gonna turn yourself in and admit you’re John Lark, 你要去自首 承认你就是约翰·拉克
[1:37:29] then watch the old world implode from your dark little cell. 然后在你的小牢房里看着旧世界被毁灭
[1:37:33] And if I don’t? 如果我不去呢
[1:37:47] I’m her guardian angel, Hunt. 我是她的守护天使 亨特
[1:37:50] If I see you again, she dies. 再让我看到你 她就会死
[1:37:53] If you try to warn her, she dies. 如果你试图提醒她 她也会死
[1:37:57] Know when you’re beat. 该认输的时候就认输
[1:39:09] These are the designs we recovered 这些是我们从德布朗克博士
[1:39:11] from Dr. Delbruuk’s lab in Berlin. 在柏林的实验室里找到的
[1:39:13] That’s a five-megaton nuclear device. 那是个5兆吨的核装置
[1:39:15] That’s greater than all the explosive energy released in World War II. 比二战中释放的总爆炸能量都要高
[1:39:18] To disarm it, normally we’d cut the fuse wire here. 要拆除的话 通常得剪断这根引信
[1:39:22] What, “normally”? “通常”是什么意思
[1:39:24] Walker and Lane have two plutonium cores, 沃克和莱恩有两个钚核
[1:39:27] meaning two bombs. 也就是两个核弹
[1:39:28] Yeah. And they’re both linked by a microwave fail-safe 没错 它们都连接着微波故障保护
[1:39:30] which is accurate to within one-tenth of a second. 精确度在0.1秒内
[1:39:32] Any attempt to defuse one bomb automatically triggers the other. 若试图拆除一枚核弹 会自动引爆另一枚
[1:39:37] Meaning once armed, the bombs cannot be disarmed. 意味着核弹一经安装 无法拆除
[1:39:40] The countdown is started by a remote detonator, 倒计时由一个远程引爆器开启
[1:39:43] which is also a fail-safe. 它也有故障保护
[1:39:45] Meaning once the countdown starts, 意味着一旦开始倒计时
[1:39:48] it can’t be stopped. 就无法停止
[1:39:50] So the solution to this is? 所以解决办法是….
[1:39:55] We’re working on it. 我们还在研究
[1:39:58] So, 所以
[1:40:00] technically, this is a suicide mission. 严格来讲 这就是一次自杀式任务
[1:40:14] What is it? 怎么了
[1:40:15] Have a seat. Please. 坐吧 请
[1:40:21] In all the years that I’ve known Ethan, 我认识了伊森那么多年
[1:40:24] he’s only been serious about two women. 只见过他对两个女人动真情
[1:40:28] One was his wife. 一个是他的妻子
[1:40:30] He’s married? 他结婚了
[1:40:31] No, he was. 不 是曾经结过
[1:40:34] Was? What happened to her? 曾经 她出了什么事
[1:40:36] Well, she was taken by some people who wanted to get to Ethan. 一群坏人把她抓走了 以此要挟伊森
[1:40:40] It’s okay, he got her back in one piece. 没事 他把她安然无恙地救回来了
[1:40:44] Then he quit the game. 然后他就金盆洗手了
[1:40:46] They were happy for a while. 他们度过了一段幸福的时光
[1:40:49] But every time something bad happened in the world, 但每次世界上有不幸的事发生
[1:40:52] Ethan would think, “I should’ve been there.” 伊森都会认为 “我该去帮忙的”
[1:40:55] And she would wonder, “Who’s watching the world 她也会自问 “伊森在保护我
[1:40:57] while Ethan’s watching me?” 那谁来保护世界”
[1:41:00] Deep down, they both knew that someday, somehow, 他们内心深处都知道 迟早有一天
[1:41:03] something truly terrible was going to happen 会有不可挽回的惨剧发生
[1:41:08] all because they were together. 就因为他们在一起
[1:41:11] So… 所以…
[1:41:15] – Where is she now? – She’s a ghost. -她现在在哪儿 -她行踪成谜
[1:41:17] Good at it, too. 她很擅长隐藏
[1:41:19] Taught her myself. 是我亲自教她的
[1:41:21] Every now and then, she sends up a signal 她偶尔会发送信号
[1:41:23] to let Ethan know she’s safe. 让伊森知道她平安无事
[1:41:26] And that keeps him going. 那让他安心地继续战斗
[1:41:29] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么告诉我这个
[1:41:34] We’re in this mess 我们身陷现在的困境
[1:41:35] because Ethan wouldn’t let me die. 都是因为伊森不愿看着我死
[1:41:40] He…He’s a good man. 他…他是个好人
[1:41:42] And he cares about you more than he can admit. 他或许嘴上不说 但他实际上非常在乎你
[1:41:47] That’s one more worry than he can handle right now. 他现在无暇分神去为你操心
[1:41:53] If you care about him, 如果你也在乎他
[1:41:56] you should walk away. 你就该离开
[1:42:01] Luther… 路德
[1:42:03] Is everything all right? 没出什么事吧
[1:42:16] I’m coming with you. 我跟你一起去
[1:42:27] I know. 我懂
[1:42:32] So how do we find him? 我们如何找到他
[1:42:35] Microwave transponder. 微波收发器
[1:42:37] Traceable via satellite anywhere in the world. 能通过卫星追踪到世界上任何一个角落
[1:42:40] Lane had one of these in the back of his neck. 莱恩后颈上就有一个
[1:42:43] We removed it in Paris. 我们在巴黎时给取出来了
[1:42:44] At the same time, we put our own transponder in. 同时 把我们的收发器装了进去
[1:42:47] Got it. 搞定
[1:42:50] 36-hour delayed activation, 36小时后才激活
[1:42:52] in case Lane’s Apostles scan him. 以防莱恩的使徒扫描他
[1:42:55] So you planned on letting him go. 所以你们是故意放他走的
[1:42:57] Not this way, but yes. 不是以这种方式 不过是的
[1:43:00] He’s gonna lead us to the plutonium. 他会领着我们找到钚核
[1:43:02] How can you be sure? 你如何能确定
[1:43:03] His plan to put me in prison went to hell. 他陷害我坐牢的计划失败了
[1:43:07] Now he’s gonna want me there for the end. 现在他会想让我亲眼看到结局
[1:43:09] So when does this transponder activate? 那收发器什么时候激活
[1:43:11] I got him. I got him, I got him, I got him! 找到他了 找到他了 找到他了
[1:43:12] He’s traveling east over Europe at 500 knots. 他正在欧洲以五百节速度向东移动
[1:43:15] He’s airborne. 他在飞机上
[1:43:16] Shall we inform the CIA? 我们要通知中情局吗
[1:43:18] The CIA’s been infiltrated. 中情局已经被渗透了
[1:43:19] I don’t trust anybody outside of this room. 除了这房间里的人 我不信任任何人
[1:43:22] We’re gonna have to go it alone. 我们必须独立行动
[1:43:27] So where do we go? 我们该去哪儿
[1:43:48] How we doing, Benji? 情况如何 班吉
[1:43:50] If there’s a way to defuse these bombs, I can’t find it. 如果有拆除这些炸弹的方法 我找不到
[1:43:53] You’ll figure it out. I know you will. 你会想到办法的 我相信你
[1:43:57] Damn. Ethan, we lost the signal. 该死 伊森 我们失去信号了
[1:43:59] Lane must’ve found our transmitter. 莱恩一定是发现了我们的信号发射器
[1:44:01] What’s his last position? 他最后的已知位置在哪儿
[1:44:03] At about 30 miles northeast. 离这里东北方向30英里
[1:44:05] Then that’s where he wants us to go. 那里就是他要我们去的目的地
[1:44:07] – What’s there? – The Nubra River Valley. -那里有什么 -努布拉河谷
[1:44:09] There’s only a medical camp there. 那个范围内只有一个医疗营地
[1:44:11] Humanitarian Aid Overseas. 海外人道主义援助
[1:44:14] Why would Lane target a medical camp? 莱恩为什么要袭击一个医疗营地
[1:44:17] Smallpox. 天花
[1:44:20] – What? – Smallpox. -什么 -天花
[1:44:21] The Apostles triggered a smallpox outbreak in Kashmir. 他的使徒曾在克什米尔引起天花爆发
[1:44:24] Lane must’ve wanted that camp there for a reason. 莱恩把营地安排到那里一定是有原因的
[1:44:26] But what? 但具体是什么
[1:44:28] – Oh, my God. – What is it? -天啊 -怎么了
[1:44:31] The Nubra River is at the base of the Siachen Glacier. 努布拉河就在锡亚琴冰川的山脚下
[1:44:35] So a nuclear blast there would irradiate 一次核爆炸会使
[1:44:36] the largest natural irrigation system in the world. 全球最大的自然灌溉系统遭受辐射
[1:44:40] Fresh water from the border of China to India and Pakistan. 从中国边境流入印度和巴基斯坦的淡水都会被污染
[1:44:45] They’re gonna starve one-third of the world’s population. 他们要饿死全球三分一的人口
[1:44:48] “The greater the suffering…” “牺牲越大”
[1:44:49] “…the greater the peace.” “和平越久”
[1:44:52] I still don’t understand 我还是不明白
[1:44:53] why Lane wants a medical camp there. 莱恩为什么要把一个医疗营地弄到那儿
[1:44:55] It doesn’t matter. 那不重要
[1:44:56] All that matters now is we find a way to defuse those bombs. 现在当务之急是找到拆除炸弹的方法
[1:44:59] I think I’ve found it. 我想我找到了
[1:45:01] Maybe. 或许吧
[1:45:03] Look, there appears to be a flaw in the bomb’s operating system. 你看 炸弹的操作系统似乎有漏洞
[1:45:05] The remote detonator requires that firing key. 远程引爆器需要那个引爆键
[1:45:08] If we remove that key, then it should short out the fail-safe 拆除那个键 应该能让保险装置短路
[1:45:11] and allow us to cut both fuses. 然后我们就可以剪断引信
[1:45:13] So one of us needs to get the detonator 这么说我们中得有人拿到引爆器
[1:45:15] – and remove that key. – Yeah. -拆除引爆键 -没错
[1:45:16] While the rest of us cut the fuses on both bombs. 同时其他人去把两个炸弹的引信剪断
[1:45:19] Simple. 很简单
[1:45:20] Yeah, but… 没错 但是…
[1:45:22] But what? 但是什么
[1:45:23] Well, in order to make this work, 这办法要想奏效
[1:45:25] we can’t remove the key or cut the fuses 必须等到爆炸倒计时开始后
[1:45:28] until after the countdown starts. 再拆除引爆键 剪断引信
[1:45:31] But wait, just so I’ve got this clear. 等等 我理清楚一下
[1:45:33] Our only chance to safely defuse both bombs 我们安全拆除炸弹的唯一方法
[1:45:36] is to let the countdown start. 是让爆炸倒计时开始
[1:45:38] And then remove that key. 然后再拆除引爆键
[1:45:50] Okay. 好吧
[1:46:08] Both devices are now connected to the detonator. 两个爆炸装置都已跟引爆器接通
[1:46:13] Fifteen minutes should give you enough time 15分钟应该足以让你转移到
[1:46:15] to reach minimum safe distance. 最小安全距离
[1:46:19] My running days are over. 我逃亡的日子结束了
[1:46:23] This is where it ends for me. 这里就是我的终点
[1:46:54] I’m getting signals all over the place. 这里到处都是信号
[1:46:56] We’re at a medical camp. 我们在医疗营地里
[1:46:57] X-ray machines, CAT scanners, 到处都是X光机 造影扫描仪
[1:46:59] radiological signatures everywhere. 和放射性设备
[1:47:01] It’s like a needle in a haystack. 这样仿佛大海捞针
[1:47:02] Process of elimination, one at a time. 用排除法 一个一个找
[1:47:04] Let’s split up. Stay on comms. 我们分头行事 保持联络
[1:47:17] Ethan? 伊森
[1:47:23] Julia? 茱莉亚
[1:47:30] Is that… 那是…
[1:47:35] Julia! 茱莉亚
[1:47:38] Does he know? 他知道吗
[1:47:42] This is my husband, Erik. 这位是我丈夫 艾瑞克
[1:47:45] This is… 这位是…
[1:47:45] Rob. Rob Thorne. Dr. Rob Thorne. 罗伯·索恩 罗伯·索恩医生
[1:47:48] – I worked with Julia… – At Mass General. -我曾与茱莉亚… -在麻省总医院共事
[1:47:51] Before New York. 在去纽约之前
[1:47:52] You’re kidding. 真不敢相信
[1:47:53] – What a coincidence! – I know. I… -好巧啊 -就是啊
[1:47:55] – What brings you all this way? – I was, uh… -你怎么会跑到这么偏僻的地方来 -我…
[1:47:57] I was in Turtuk, not far from here 我之前在附近的塔图克村
[1:47:59] and heard help was needed. 听说这里需要人手
[1:48:03] Actually, we’re just about finished here. 实际上 我们在这里的工作快完成了
[1:48:05] The whole village is inoculated. But, um… 整个村庄都接种疫苗了 不过…
[1:48:09] What were you doing out in Turtuk? 你到塔图克做什么
[1:48:11] Rob’s on vacation. 罗伯在度假
[1:48:13] No. No, I’m… I’m working. 不 不 我是为工作而来
[1:48:18] You’re a long way from home. 你们离家很远啊
[1:48:20] Yeah, yeah. Thanks to our guardian angel. 是啊 多亏了我们的守护天使
[1:48:23] Guardian? 守护天使
[1:48:24] Well, yeah. We were running a field hospital 是啊 这里疫情爆发时 我们正在
[1:48:25] outside of Darfur when the outbreak happened here. 苏丹达尔富尔边界运营战地医院
[1:48:28] And here comes this phone call 我们突然接到
[1:48:29] from an anonymous donor, out of the blue. 一位匿名捐赠人的电话
[1:48:31] And he says he’s ready to underwrite the entire operation. 他说他要支付整个行动的费用
[1:48:34] One condition. 只有一个条件
[1:48:36] We run the whole thing. 就是由我们来管理
[1:48:38] Can you believe that? 你敢相信吗
[1:48:41] I certainly can. 我可以相信
[1:48:42] Yeah. Out of the blue. 是啊 毫无预兆
[1:48:44] Out of the blue. 毫无预兆
[1:48:48] That’s quite a full life. 这样的生活很充实丰富
[1:48:50] Yeah, you know, before Julia, I never traveled. 是啊 认识茱莉亚之前 我从不出远门
[1:48:52] I never even left New York. 我连纽约都没离开过
[1:48:54] Never left the hospital. 整天待在医院里
[1:48:55] Seven days a week, dusk till dawn. No vacations. 一周工作七天 没日没夜 从不休假
[1:48:58] Ethan, I think I found something. 伊森 我好像有所发现
[1:49:00] I was on the fast track to be Chief of Surgery at 50. 照那个速度 我50岁就能当上外科主任
[1:49:02] Heart attack at 55. 55岁就会心脏病发
[1:49:03] And she convinced me to let it all go. 但是她说服我放下那一切
[1:49:07] Help where it’s needed most. 到最需要帮助的地方
[1:49:09] So we’ve been on the go ever since, 从那以后我们一直在外奔波
[1:49:11] and I’ve never been more fulfilled. 我的人生从未像现在这般充实满足
[1:49:14] I’m happy for you. 我替你们高兴
[1:49:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:49:20] Well, we should get going. 我们该走了
[1:49:22] We have a lot of packing to do. 有很多东西要收拾打包
[1:49:23] Oh, no, I’ll handle that. You two should catch up. 不 我去弄就好 你们叙叙旧
[1:49:25] Oh, no, I should get out of your hair. 不 我就不打扰你们了
[1:49:27] Are you kidding? You should stick around. 开什么玩笑 你应该逗留一阵
[1:49:29] I’m just sorry you came all this way for nothing. 我只是很遗憾你白跑了一趟
[1:49:34] Tell you what, we’ll pack, 不如这样吧 我们收拾好行李
[1:49:36] and why don’t we give you a ride back to Turtuk, 然后开车送你回图塔克
[1:49:38] you two can catch up in the car? Yeah? 你们可以在车上叙叙旧 怎么样
[1:49:41] You’re very kind. 你太客气了
[1:49:44] Settled. See you soon. 就这么定了 待会儿见
[1:49:48] It was good to see you. 见到你很高兴
[1:49:50] I am so sorry, Julia. I’m so sorry. 对不起 茱莉亚 对不起
[1:50:15] Take both helicopters. 两架直升机都开走
[1:50:18] No one else leaves. 断掉其他所有人离开的路
[1:50:27] Careful, careful, careful. 小心点 小心点
[1:50:34] It’s armed. 炸弹已装上
[1:50:35] But the countdown hasn’t started yet. 但倒计时还未开始
[1:50:36] The network signal’s strong, which means the other device 网络信号很强 说明另一个爆炸装置
[1:50:38] is close by and the detonator. 和引爆器也在附近
[1:50:40] About half a K in that direction. 大概在那个方向 离这里半公里处
[1:50:44] They’re still here. 他们还在这儿
[1:50:47] Luther, you keep working on it. 路德 你继续处理爆炸装置
[1:50:48] You two, come with me. 你们两个跟我来
[1:50:51] Sure. I got this. 没问题 我能行
[1:50:53] Don’t worry about old Luther. 不用担心老路德
[1:51:29] Walker. 是沃克
[1:51:37] Damn. 该死
[1:51:37] Ethan, the countdown has started! 伊森 倒计时开始了
[1:51:39] We have 15 minutes. 我们只有15分钟的时间
[1:51:40] Walker has the detonator. 引爆器在沃克手上
[1:51:52] Come on, come on! 快点 快点
[1:51:55] We have to evacuate these people. 我们得疏散这些人
[1:51:57] There’s no time. 没时间了
[1:51:58] This whole valley’s gonna be incinerated in 15 minutes. 15分钟后 整个河谷都会被烧成灰烬
[1:52:04] It’s too late! 已经太迟了
[1:52:05] No. 不
[1:52:07] I’m gonna get the detonator. 我会拿到引爆器
[1:52:08] – What? How? – I’ll figure it out. -什么 怎么做 -我会想到办法的
[1:52:11] Find Lane! Find the other bomb! 找到莱恩和另一枚炸弹
[1:52:15] – What the hell is he doing? – I find it best not to look. -他到底在干什么 -我觉得最好别看
[1:52:52] How we doing, Luther? 路德 情况如何
[1:52:54] Tripwires everywhere. I don’t have enough hands. 到处都是绊线 我只有两只手
[1:52:56] Just make it happen. 想办法解决
[1:52:57] Where’s Ethan? 伊森在哪儿
[1:52:58] He’s gone after the detonator. 他去追引爆器了
[1:52:59] Wait, where’s the detonator? 等等 引爆器在哪儿
[1:53:39] Luther. 路德
[1:53:41] Julia. You shouldn’t be here. 茱莉亚 你不该来的
[1:53:43] Oh, my God. 我的天
[1:53:45] Oh, my God. 我的天
[1:53:46] Is that what I think it is? 那是我认为的那东西吗
[1:53:48] Luther, get her out of there! 路德 把她弄走
[1:53:50] Where is she gonna go? 她能去哪里
[1:53:53] What can I do? 我能做些什么
[1:53:56] In the kit, the pliers with the red grip. 工具箱里有个红色手柄的钳子
[1:53:58] – Are you insane? – Mind your business, Benji. -你疯了吗 -管好你自己的事 班吉
[1:54:01] This is my business! 这就是我自己的事
[1:55:46] Benji, do you copy? 班吉 能听见吗
[1:55:47] Ethan! Ethan, where are you? 伊森 伊森 你在哪
[1:55:49] I’m in a helicopter going after Walker. 我在直升机上追沃克
[1:55:51] Hold on. 等一下
[1:55:52] How did you get in the helicopter? 你怎么进到直升机里的
[1:55:53] What, you can fly a helicopter? 你会开直升飞机吗
[1:55:55] Did you say helicopter? 你刚才是说直升机吗
[1:55:56] What the hell are you doing in a helicopter? 你跑到直升机里搞什么
[1:55:58] Just… Hey, hey… Did you find the other bomb? 我…只是 你们找到另外一枚炸弹没有
[1:56:01] We’re still looking, but finding the bomb 我们还在找 不过即使找到了
[1:56:03] is not gonna matter unless we have the detonator. 也没什么用 除非拿到引爆装置
[1:56:05] I know. I know. I’ll get it. I’ll get it! 我知道 我知道 我保证拿到它
[1:56:07] Uh, if he’s in another helicopter, 不过 他人在另一架直升机里
[1:56:10] – how are you gonna get it? – I’ll figure it out. -你要怎么拿到 -我会想到办法的
[1:56:12] You find the bomb, I’ll get the detonator. 你们找到炸弹 我来搞定引爆装置
[1:56:14] I won’t let you down. 我不会让你们失望的
[1:56:17] I won’t let you down. 不会让你们失望的
[1:56:19] – Be ready. – Look, Ethan. Ethan! -准备好 -你听好 伊森
[1:56:21] Ethan, come in! 呼叫伊森
[1:56:24] Benji? Benji? Luther? 班吉 班吉 路德
[1:56:27] Anybody? 有人能听见吗
[1:56:30] I can do this. I can do this. 我能做到 我能做到
[1:56:32] What do we got here? 这都是些什么
[1:56:32] We’ve got airspeed. 这里有空速表
[1:56:35] Airspeed. 空速表
[1:56:37] Okay, power. This is power. 好的 动力 这是动力装置
[1:56:45] Payload. How do I get rid of this payload? 载荷 怎么才能把这个载荷卸掉
[1:56:56] Power. 加大动力
[1:57:12] Wire strippers. 把剥皮钳拿来
[1:57:13] I’m a doctor, not an electrician. 我是医生 不是电工
[1:57:15] Sorry, the thing with the green grip. 抱歉 拿一下绿手柄的那个
[1:57:17] – Got it. – The wire in my left hand. -拿到了 -剪我左手这根线
[1:57:19] – The black one? – My left hand. -黑线吗 -左手这根
[1:57:21] – That’s your left hand. – Sorry, the other wire. -你左手这根就是黑的啊 -抱歉 剪另一根
[1:57:24] The red one? 红线吗
[1:57:24] Yes, the red one in my right hand. 没错 我右手的红线
[1:57:26] Just checking. 只是确认下
[1:57:28] Oh, I like her. 我喜欢她
[1:57:43] Hold this for me, will you? 一定要砸中啊
[1:57:46] Holy shit! 我操
[1:57:52] Damn it! 该死的
[1:57:55] Get up there! 飞到上面去
[1:58:04] That’s right, prick. 没错就是我 混蛋
[1:58:16] Oh, shit! 我操
[1:58:24] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[1:58:28] All right. 好吧
[1:58:38] Whoa, whoa, too much. Too much. 太过了 太猛了
[1:58:41] Oh, shit! 我操
[1:58:42] Pull up. Pull up. 拉升 拉升
[1:58:45] Terrain. Terrain. Pull up. 接近地面 请拉升
[1:58:49] Pull up. 请拉升
[1:58:50] I’m trying, I’m trying! 我在努力 在努力提升了
[1:58:51] Terrain. Terrain. 接近地面 接近地面
[1:59:11] Benji, I’m not finding anything. 班吉 我什么都找不到
[1:59:12] I think we’re looking in the wrong place. 我觉得我们找错地方了
[1:59:14] Signatures everywhere. 到处都是信号
[1:59:15] This is the perfect place to hide it. 这真是藏炸弹的完美地点
[1:59:17] That’s the point. I know Lane. 就是为了这样 我了解莱恩
[1:59:18] If we’re looking here, 如果我们在这里一直找
[1:59:21] it’s because he wants us to. 那就正中他的下怀
[1:59:25] I’m heading to the village. 我去村子里找
[1:59:27] Just wait for me, all right? 等等我 好吗
[1:59:32] Ilsa, I think I’ve found something. 伊尔莎 我感觉我找到什么了
[1:59:38] Cut this wire right here. 从这里把线剪断
[1:59:41] Turn that screw counterclockwise, very slowly. 逆时针拧开螺丝 慢慢地
[1:59:45] Got it. 明白
[1:59:48] So… 所以
[1:59:52] How is he? 他怎么样
[1:59:53] Oh, you know. Same old Ethan. 你懂的 还是老样子
[2:00:05] Jesus! 老天
[2:00:10] Oh, shit! 糟了
[2:00:11] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不 不要啊
[2:00:21] Benji, I see Lane. 班吉 我看到莱恩了
[2:00:23] What? Where? 什么 哪里
[2:00:24] He’s in a house at the edge of the village. 他在村子边缘的一栋房子里
[2:00:26] All right, just wait for me, okay? 好吧 等着我 行吗
[2:00:28] Ilsa, wait for me! 伊尔莎 等等我
[2:00:39] No. 不行
[2:00:46] Nuclear bomb. 是核弹可怎么办
[2:00:58] Damn it! 该死
[2:01:42] Benji, I found the other bomb. 班吉 我找到另一枚炸弹了
[2:01:45] Ilsa, where are you? 伊尔莎 你在哪里
[2:01:46] I’m in a house… 我在一间房子里
[2:02:10] Hey! What the hell are you doing? 喂 你在干什么呢
[2:02:12] You’re out of your mind! 你疯了吧
[2:02:14] I don’t know what’s down there. 我都不知道下面有什么
[2:02:20] Pull up, pull up! 拉升 快拉升
[2:02:31] This crazy son of a bitch is trying to ram us! 这个狗娘养的疯子打算撞死我们
[2:02:34] Go! 开快点
[2:02:52] Shit! 操
[2:02:54] Benji, come in. 呼叫班吉
[2:02:55] We’re almost at the fuse. 我们就快拆到引信了
[2:02:57] We need to find that other bomb now. 得赶紧找到另一枚炸弹
[2:03:00] Did you just say “other bomb”? 你刚刚是说另一枚炸弹吗
[2:03:02] – Benji, do you read me? – I’m working on it! -班吉 听见了吗 -我正在找
[2:03:05] Ilsa, where are you? 伊尔莎 你在哪里
[2:03:25] You can’t stop it. 你阻止不了的
[2:03:27] Do you understand? There’s nothing he can do. 明白吗 他什么也做不了
[2:03:30] When the clock runs out, 等时间一到
[2:03:31] Ethan Hunt will lose everything 伊森·亨特就会失去一切东西
[2:03:35] and everyone he ever cared about. 以及他在乎的每一个人
[2:03:40] Ilsa! 伊尔莎
[2:03:42] Benji! 班吉
[2:03:44] Ilsa, where are you? 伊尔莎 你在哪儿
[2:03:47] You don’t want to see this. 你不会想看到这一幕的
[2:03:50] Benji! 班吉
[2:03:52] – Ilsa! – Benji! -伊尔莎 -班吉
[2:03:54] Benji! Benji, stop! 班吉 班吉 别过来
[2:04:25] Benji! 班吉
[2:04:51] Oh, no, no, no! 不 不要
[2:05:33] Stay with me. Stay with me. 稳住 稳住
[2:05:38] No, no. Not when I’m this close. 不要 我就快要成功了 坚持住
[2:05:40] Come on, come on! 拜托 拜托
[2:07:28] Thank you. 谢了
[2:07:29] Tie him up. 把他捆起来
[2:08:34] Why won’t you just die? 你给我去死吧
[2:08:58] There’s nothing else you can do. 你也帮不上什么忙了
[2:09:02] Go be with your husband. 去找你的丈夫吧
[2:09:05] Luther… 路德
[2:09:07] Go. 去吧
[2:09:21] Benji, where are you? 班吉 你在哪儿
[2:09:23] Okay, Luther, we’re inside. Tell us what to do. 路德 我们在屋里 接下来怎么办
[2:09:25] You should see the red wire attached to the motherboard. 你们应该能看见连着主板的红线
[2:09:27] Yeah. 是的
[2:09:28] You need to cut that and the green wire next to it simultaneously. 把它和旁边的绿线同时剪断
[2:09:32] – Okay, ready? – Mmm-hmm. -好 准备好了吗 -嗯
[2:09:33] Set. Go. 预备 剪
[2:09:37] I told you. It can’t be stopped. 我说了 那是无可阻止的
[2:09:40] There’s nothing you can do. 你们什么也做不了
[2:12:59] Benji, listen. Turn the screw counterclockwise. 班吉 听好 逆时针拧开螺丝
[2:13:03] Yep. 好
[2:13:05] Remove that panel and you’ll see 移开表盘 你会看到
[2:13:06] the power and ground wires for the fuse. 电源和引信的地线
[2:13:09] Got it. 明白
[2:13:10] When the time comes, cut the green wire. 时间一到就剪绿线
[2:13:12] Do not cut it yet. 现在别剪
[2:13:13] Okay. We copy. 好的 收到
[2:13:20] Ethan, if you can hear me, we’re ready to make the cut. 伊森 你能听到我说话吗 我们要剪了
[2:13:23] Ethan, come in. 伊森 请回答
[2:13:25] Benji, how do we know if he’s got the key? 班吉 我们怎么知道他拿没拿到引爆键
[2:13:28] He’ll get it. 他会拿到的
[2:13:29] – Yeah, but how do we know? – He’ll get it done! -就算是 我们怎么知道 -他一定能搞定
[2:13:38] We’re out of time. We just have to hope he has it. 就快没时间了 只能希望他拿到了
[2:13:40] – Okay, we’re ready. – At two seconds we cut. -好 准备好了 -剩两秒时剪下去
[2:13:42] Wait, wait, wait! Why two? Why not one? 等一下 为什么是两秒 不是一秒
[2:13:44] You want to cut it that close? 你要把时间卡那么紧吗
[2:13:45] It’s a second we’ll never get back. 那一秒可能会万劫不复 无法弥补
[2:13:46] When? Can we make a decision on this? 到底什么时候 能赶快做个决定吗
[2:13:48] All right, all right! We’ll do it on one. 好 好 剩一秒再剪
[2:13:49] Cutting on one? 一秒的时候吗
[2:13:50] Yes, one. All right, stand by. 没错 一秒 好了 准备
[2:13:54] Three… 三
[2:13:56] – Two… – One. -二 -一
[2:13:57] Now! 剪
[2:14:37] Okay. 好了
[2:14:49] My man. 老天啊
[2:15:38] Ethan? 伊森
[2:15:41] Ethan? 伊森
[2:15:44] Can you hear me? 能听见吗
[2:15:49] Can you hear me? 能听见吗
[2:15:56] Don’t try to move. 别动
[2:15:58] Don’t move. You’re pretty banged up. 别动 你伤得很重
[2:16:04] You’re a lucky man. 你可够走运的
[2:16:05] It’s a miracle that crash didn’t kill you, Dr. Thorne. 坠机还没死真是奇迹啊 索恩医生
[2:16:08] If your friend didn’t find you an hour later, 你朋友要是再晚一小时找到你
[2:16:10] you would’ve died of exposure. 你就要死在爆炸里了
[2:16:12] – My friends? – Yeah. -我朋友 -是啊
[2:16:16] She got here not long after you left. 你走之后没多久她就来了
[2:16:19] Right in front of half the Indian Army. 还搬来了半个印度军队
[2:16:22] Can you give us a few minutes, please? 能让我们单独待一会吗
[2:16:26] See you later, Doc. 回头见 医生
[2:16:35] Julia… 茱莉亚
[2:16:37] I’m sorry. 对不起
[2:16:39] There’s no reason to be sorry. 你不需要向我道歉
[2:16:41] No. 不
[2:16:42] I’m sorry 真的对不起
[2:16:45] for everything. I… 为所有的事 我…
[2:16:49] Look at me. 你看看我
[2:16:51] Look at me. 看看我
[2:16:53] Look at my life. 再看看我的生活
[2:16:56] I love what I do, and I never would have 我热爱我的事业 如果不是遇到你
[2:17:00] found this if I hadn’t met you. 我永远也意识不到这一点
[2:17:02] And everything that happened, it taught me who I am. 所有发生过的事 都让我认清我是怎样一个人
[2:17:07] It showed me what I am capable of, and I… 让我明白自身的能力 我…
[2:17:11] I am a survivor. 我是个幸存者
[2:17:14] But what happened here, 但这里发生的事
[2:17:17] – it was my… – Nothing happened. -都是因为我… -没有发生任何事
[2:17:19] Because you were here. 因为有你在
[2:17:23] And I sleep soundly at night knowing you always will be. 每晚我能安然入睡 也是因为知道你一直在
[2:17:36] You’re happy? 你幸福吗
[2:17:37] Very. 非常幸福
[2:17:42] I’m exactly where I should be. 我找到了我命中注定的归属
[2:17:46] And so are you. 你也是
[2:18:27] Per your request, 应你的要求
[2:18:30] I’m handing Solomon Lane back to MI6. 我将把所罗门·莱恩交给军情六处
[2:18:38] Through a broker, of course. 当然 要经由中间人
[2:18:43] Part of our ongoing arrangement. 那也是我们协议中的一部分
[2:18:51] After what happened in Paris, 经过巴黎的事情之后
[2:18:53] we prefer to keep a low profile. 我们希望能保持低调
[2:18:58] And that closes your friend’s account with British Intelligence. 你朋友和英国情报机构的旧账也一笔勾销
[2:19:05] The ribs. Watch the ribs. 肋骨疼 小心我的肋骨
[2:19:07] I understand now why Hunley believed in you. 我现在明白为什么汉利那么信任你了
[2:19:11] The world needs the IMF. 世界需要IMF
[2:19:15] We need people like you 我们需要你这样的人
[2:19:17] who care about the one life 对个体性命的在乎程度
[2:19:20] as much as they care about the millions. 和对千百万人性命的在乎程度一样
[2:19:24] That way I never have to. 那样我就不需要操心了
[2:19:29] You okay? 你还好吗
[2:19:31] You’ve never looked better. 你现在真是前所未有得帅
[2:19:33] Don’t. Please. 拜托 别取笑我了
[2:19:36] How close were we? 最后一刻有多危急
[2:19:40] The usual. 和平常一样
[2:19:45] The usual? 和平常一样吗
[2:19:49] Please don’t make me laugh. 别逗我笑了
2018年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Mission Impossible Rogue Nation(碟中谍5 神秘国度)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Puss in Boots The Last Wish(穿靴子的猫02)[2022]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme