Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Million Dollar Arm(百万金臂)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Million Dollar Arm(百万金臂)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:百万金臂
英文名称:Million Dollar Arm
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:47] 百万金臂
[00:57] 基于真实故事改编
[01:04] It’s a simple fact that not everyone is destined 显而易见 并不是每个人
[01:08] to claim their page in the history books. 都注定能名留青史
[01:11] But a lot of people 但很多人
[01:12] are willing to pay for a piece of it. 都愿意为此付出一切
[01:19] Pope, you are about to break 蒲伯 你要去打破
[01:22] the NFL single-season sack record, 橄榄球联盟单季赛的四分卫的记录
[01:24] and when you do, you deserve to cash in, plain and simple. 而当你成功的时候 自然就会有钱跑进你的口袋
[01:30] That’s where Seven Figures Management comes in. 那就是百万管理公司的经济来源
[01:32] We make sure that when you reach a career milestone like that, 我们会确保你会像那样到达职业里程碑
[01:35] that you are rewarded for that achievement, 你也会因此得到奖励
[01:37] in short, that you get paid very well. 简单来说 你会得到非常丰厚的回报
[01:43] Now, my question to you, Popo, is… 现在 波波 我要问你的是…
[01:47] Will you let me help you do that? 你愿意让我帮你吗?
[01:54] – That was perfect. – Yeah? – 太赞了 – 是吗?
[01:55] Yes, that was amazing. 没错 简直太棒了
[01:57] He’s here, JB. 他在这儿 JB
[02:00] – What? He’s early. – He’s still here. – 什么? 他早到了 – 他还没走
[02:05] Okay, time to go. Let’s do this. 好吧 该走了 行动吧
[02:07] Knock him dead, partner. 搞死他 伙计
[02:11] That’s where Seven Figures Management comes in. 那就是百万管理公司的经济来源
[02:14] We make sure that when you reach a milestone like that in your career, 我们会确保你会像那样到达职业里程碑
[02:17] that you are rewarded for that achievement. 你也会因此得到奖励
[02:20] So my question to you is very simple, Popo. 现在 我要问你个很简单的问题 波波
[02:25] Will you let me help you do that? 你愿意让我帮你吗?
[02:31] Yeah, I will. 是的 我愿意
[02:35] Well, that is… That is good news, Popo. 这…这真是个好消息 波波
[02:38] Why are we wasting time in here? 那我们为什么还在这儿浪费时间呢?
[02:40] Let me go get your paperwork started, 那我们就开始准备材料吧
[02:41] and then I’ll introduce you to your new team. 我会介绍你和新团队认识的
[02:44] Cool. 好的
[02:45] Oh. Just one more thing, JB. 还有一件事 JB
[02:47] Name it. 你说
[02:48] I’m gonna need a million-dollar signing bonus. 我想要一百万美金签约费
[02:53] – What? – You know, like, a million in cash. – 什么? – 你懂得 一百万现金
[02:57] Up front. 作为预付款
[02:59] Oh… Okay, Popo… 是这样 波波
[03:03] I can’t do that. I mean, that just doesn’t happen. 这个我办不到 这是不可能的
[03:07] – I mean, no one can do that. – Procorp can. – 我是说 没人会同意这样做 – 普若克堡公司就行
[03:57] Paul Carter, please. 请帮我接保罗·卡特
[04:01] Paul, hey. JB Bernstein. 保罗 嘿 我是JB·伯恩斯坦
[04:05] I’m great. Thank you. 我很好 谢谢关心
[04:11] No, the reason I’m calling is 不 我之所以打过来
[04:14] cause I wanted to let you know that I 是因为我想让你知道
[04:18] can’t get you that check this week. 这礼拜我没办法给你支票了
[04:22] No. No, no, no. We still want the office space. 不不不不 我们还是想留下办公室的
[04:27] Uh, just a couple more months. 只是要一两个月的时间
[04:30] I didn’t even know 我都不知道
[04:32] he was talking to Procorp. 他已经和普若克堡公司谈过了
[04:33] Well, they got to him. 是他们找上他的
[04:34] Yeah, you know, what they’re doing is completely unethical, okay? 他们这样完全是不道德的 好吗?
[04:37] We’ve been grooming the guy for six months. 我们培养了这家伙六个月
[04:39] I mean, six months. Come on. 整整六个月啊 我的老天爷啊
[04:41] And then, poof, he’s gone. They bought him? 然后他就这样拍屁股走人 他们把他给收买了?
[04:44] Speak of the devil. 说曹操 曹操到
[04:50] I hate them so much. 我实在太讨厌他们了
[05:06] We just need another play. 我们还需要一次比赛
[05:07] We don’t have another play, okay? 我们再没有比赛了 好吗?
[05:09] They just bought our play. 这场比赛他们赢定了
[05:11] And we can’t compete with them. They’re too big. 我们根本没办法和他们抗衡 他们太强了
[05:13] You want to go back? Huh? 你想回头了? 啊?
[05:16] You wanna work at the Death Star? 想去克星那干?
[05:18] No, I don’t wanna work at the Death Star. I hated the Death Star. 不我不想去克星那 我恨死克星了
[05:20] I wanna work for us, I wanna work for you, but, look, 我想为我们 为你工作 但你看
[05:22] come on, this is not really working. 这些真没起什么作用
[05:25] Yet. It’s not working yet. 还没 只是还没起作用而已
[05:28] Come on. May I remind you, please, that we had some very good clients. 打起精神来 别忘了 我们还有许多好客户
[05:31] Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, Curtis Martin. 艾米特·史密斯 巴里·桑德斯 柯蒂斯·马丁
[05:33] Okay. May I remind you that they are all retired. 那你也别忘了 他们都已经退休了
[05:36] My point is simply that we did it before, we can do it again. 我只是想说我们以前成功过 我们可以再来一遍
[05:40] That’s how this works. We just have to hold it together. 就是这样起作用的 只要我们一起坚持下去
[05:44] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome 女士们先生们 请欢迎
[05:46] the Los Angeles Clippers! 洛杉矶快艇队!
[05:49] I feel sick. Can we go? 我受不了了 我们能走了吗?
[05:52] How about that baseball owner you know? 你认识的那个棒球队老板怎么样了?
[05:54] – What was his name? – William Chang. – 他叫什么来着? – 威廉·张
[05:56] Big money guy out of San Francisco 从旧金山出来的有钱人
[05:58] looking for investment opportunities in Asia. 一直在亚洲寻找投资机会
[06:00] Except we don’t have anything in Asia. 但我们在亚洲什么都没有
[06:02] Maybe we should find something. Think about Yao Ming. 也许我们也能发现商机 看看姚明
[06:05] That dude’s worth a hundred million in Chinese endorsements. 那家伙在中国的代言可值一亿元
[06:08] We just need to find our Yao. 我们只需找到我们自己的姚明
[06:09] Okay. When it comes to China, we are late to the party. China’s tapped. 好吧 说到中国 我们已经晚了 中国市场已经被挖过了
[06:12] – Fine, Taiwan. – Tapped. – 那就台湾 – 挖过了
[06:15] – South Korea. – Tapped. – 那韩国 – 挖过了
[06:18] North Korea. 北朝鲜
[06:19] Great. I’ll set up a meeting. 好极了 我会召开一个会议
[06:22] All right. Well, then, this. What if we go young? 好吧 这样 那如果我们找点年轻的小伙呢?
[06:25] Find some kid, develop the talent. 找些小孩子 开发他们的才能
[06:27] Get in on the ground floor. 从基础开始
[06:28] Mmm. Hey, the Red Sox just signed an 8-year-old. 嘿 红袜队刚签了一个八岁孩子
[06:32] All right. Maybe we hang out at maternity wards. 好吧 也许我们该去产科病房逛逛
[06:35] Yeah, last time I did that, I came home with twins. 上次我那么做的时候 带了俩双胞胎回家
[06:38] Right. Bad idea. 好吧 这不是个好主意
[06:41] Hey, listen, you are gonna love it when it happens to you. 嘿 听着 当这真实发生的时候你就会爱上这一切
[06:45] You just need to jump on in. 你只需要投入进去
[06:48] Ah, look at that. Cricket. 看那个 板球
[06:51] – Oh, come on. – Come on. it relaxes me, all right? – 拜托 – 拜托 我就靠这放松的 好吗?
[06:53] I used to watch this with my dad. It’s a great game. 我以前和我爸一起看 这运动很赞
[06:55] – It’s not a great game. – It is a great game. – 这运动很渣 – 这运动很赞
[06:57] It looks like an insane asylum was opened up 这看上去像是某个精神病院放假了
[06:59] and all the inmates were allowed to create a sport. 然后病人们弄出的体育运动
[07:01] That is just not true. Okay? A billion people play this game. 才不是那样好吗? 有十亿的人在玩板球呢
[07:04] I don’t care. It’s because anybody can play it. 我才不在乎 因为谁都能玩
[07:06] There’s no discernible rules. 这又没什么特定规则
[07:08] You hit the ball anywhere you want and it’s apparently fair. 你把球打到你想要打去的任何地方 很公平
[07:11] And then you run back and forth and tag each other with bats. 然后你来回跑用球拍接对方的球
[07:14] This is nonsense. Toddlers can play this game. 简直像是过家家 穿开裆裤的娃儿都能玩
[07:17] Okay, are you even listening to yourself right now? 好吧 听听你自己说的话?
[07:19] Do you realize how stupid you sound? 你发现自己有多蠢了吗?
[07:22] It is a brilliant game. 这是个棒呆了的运动
[07:25] And I am in trouble. 我有麻烦了
[07:27] You’re not driving. 你又没开车
[07:29] Oh, my wife loves it 当我醉到
[07:31] when I have to take a cab home cause I’m so intoxicated. 不得不打的回家的时候 我老婆最高兴了
[07:34] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[07:38] – Good night, guys. – Night. – 晚安 伙计们 – 晚安
[07:41] – Who’s that? – What? She’s my tenant. – 那是? – 你说谁? 她是我的租客
[07:45] She lives in the bungalow out back. 她住在我们后面的平房里
[07:46] Wow. Backyard hottie. 哇哦 金屋藏娇嘛
[07:48] No. She’s not my type. 不 她不是我的菜
[07:50] Oh, really? 哦 真的吗?
[07:52] Why? Because she’s not a model? 为什么? 因为她不是个模特?
[07:56] Yeah, cause she’s not a model. 对 因为她不是个模特
[07:57] What is wrong with you, okay? She’s cute. 你到底哪儿有问题? 她很可爱
[07:59] Have you seen her? She’s cute. And what does she do? 你没看到吗? 她真的很可爱 她做什么的?
[08:02] I don’t know. She’s studying to be a doctor. 我不清楚 她貌似还在医学院读书
[08:03] Oh, she’s studying to be a doctor. Oh, my God. Ew! 在医学院读书 天哪!
[08:07] Yeah, stay away from that. 还是离她远点吧
[08:09] Because she’s not a model and she’s smart. That’s terrible. 因为她不是模特还很聪明 太糟了
[08:14] – Mañana, bro. – All right. Get home safe. – 明儿见 伙计 – 好 安全到家
[08:17] We’re gonna figure this out. 我们会一起共度难关的
[08:26] I don’t know how much longer I can do this, JB. 我不知道我还能坚持多久 JB
[08:32] Look, we said we were gonna give it two years on our own, 你看 我们说了要靠自己先奋斗个两年
[08:34] and it’s been three now 而现在已经三年了
[08:36] and we still can’t seem to sign a new client. 而还是没看到我们能签一个新客户的希望
[08:39] Yeah, I know. I’m aware of that. 我知道 我发现了
[08:41] But, look, we just need one big client… 但你看 我们只要找到一个大客户…
[08:42] Yeah, that was Popo. Popo was our guy. 是啊 他就是波波 波波就是我们要找的人
[08:50] I don’t want to quit on you. I don’t. 我不想辞职离开你 我真的不想
[08:55] I just don’t know what else to do. 我只是不知道我还有什么能做的
[08:59] We’re gonna crack this thing, Aash. 我们会解决这些问题的 安什
[09:06] All right. 好吧
[09:11] We’re gonna crack it, Aash. 我们会解决这些问题的 安什
[09:26] I dreamed a dream in time gone by # 我又梦见过往的时光 #
[09:32] When hope was high and life worth living… # 那时的我 希望满怀 生活澎湃 #
[09:36] Youse didn’t expect that, did you? Did you? No. 你可没想到会这样吧? 是吗? 不可能
[09:38] I dreamed that love would never die… # 我梦见真爱不渝 #
[09:46] …in front to have in the back… …前后都有…
[09:47] …downtown Los Angeles… …洛杉矶市中心…
[09:49] …oxygen to every load to boost your detergent… …每勺子所负载的氧分子都在增强去污力…
[09:52] Certainly a big series for Matt Prior. 这对马特·普莱尔来说是很重要的
[09:54] Disappointing against the Indians in the test. 对战印度队那场比赛中 他的表现令人失望
[09:57] – Seventy runs. – Chance to make amends today. – 失了七十分 – 今天是个弥补的好机会
[09:59] One of the things about… 其中一件事…
[10:00] …die # …不渝 #
[10:03] I dreamed that God would be forgiving # 我梦见主爱无限 #
[10:10] Then I was young and unafraid… # 那时的我 年少轻狂 #
[10:15] …of the wicket, a wide half-volley. …在三柱门那里 一个远距离反弹球
[10:17] – Cook knows it. – Oh, my. – 库克发现了 – 哦天
[10:20] So different from this hell I’m living… 可我现在身处地狱
[10:24] It’s been a successful 阿拉斯泰尔·库克
[10:26] performance from Alastair Cook… 表现得太棒了…
[10:44] Hey. How fast do they pitch in cricket? 嘿 他们扔板球的速度多快?
[10:48] Fine, bowl. How fast do they bowl in cricket? 好吧 投吧 他们投板球的速度多快?
[10:54] You know what? Get me a meeting with Chang this week. 知道吗? 这礼拜给我安排和张开个会
[10:58] I think I cracked this. 我想我找到解决困难的办法
[11:03] They don’t play baseball in India. 在印度 没人打棒球
[11:04] That’s right. They don’t. They play cricket. 没问题 不打就不打 但他们打板球
[11:06] But we think that we can convert a cricket bowler into a baseball pitcher. 我们完全可以把一个板球运动员变成打棒球的
[11:12] Look, India is the last great untapped market. 看 印度是最后一个巨大的未被开发的市场
[11:16] We find new fans there for American baseball, 我们可以在印度为美国棒球迷找到崇拜的对象
[11:19] the financial opportunities are endless. 在那儿的挖金机会无限
[11:22] Mr. Chang, if we can deliver to Major League Baseball 张先生 如果我们可以向美国职棒大联盟
[11:25] its first Indian ballplayer, 推荐第一个印度籍棒球手
[11:27] that’s a billion new fans. 就会有十亿的新粉丝
[11:30] What do a billion new fans need? 十亿新粉丝会需要什么?
[11:31] A billion hats. A billion T-shirts. 就会多要十亿个棒球帽 十亿件棒球衫
[11:35] And you wanna set this up like it’s a talent contest? 你想把它弄成个英才选拔赛?
[11:38] Exactly. 没错
[11:39] That will ensure maximum exposure of talent to press. 那样能保证媒体最大限度得爆料出天才们
[11:44] See, once we go over there and find these guys, 这样子 我们只要去那里 找到这些人
[11:45] we bring them back here, we train them in LA, 把他们带回洛杉矶训练
[11:48] and then we get them signed with a professional franchise. 然后让他们和专业公司签约
[11:53] – What’s your timeline? – Two years. – 那你要多少时间呢? – 两年
[11:58] Can you do it in one? 一年之内能完成吗?
[12:01] Sure. 行
[12:03] Really? A year? Because I thought we said two. 你认真的? 一年? 我以为我们说好两年的
[12:05] I had to hook him. 我必须吊住他
[12:07] Okay, we can’t find and train two nobodies in a year. 好吧 我们不可能找俩没名气的孩子 又在一年之内训练好他们
[12:09] It can’t be done. 根本不可能
[12:11] Well, without this deal, we’re done. 好吧 但如果没这个计划 我们就完了
[12:12] So I just saved our business, Aash. You should be thanking me. 我只是在挽救我们的生意 安什 你该感谢我才对
[12:14] Oh, I would thank you if the deal wasn’t insane. 如果这交易能成功 我是该感谢你
[12:17] – Well, apparently Chang didn’t think so. – Chang is rich. – 你看张并不觉得这交易会失败 – 张有钱
[12:20] You know what rich people can do? 那你知道有钱人都干嘛吗?
[12:21] They can be insane. We can’t, okay? 他们有资本疯狂 而我们却不行 好吗?
[12:23] We can’t find somebody who has never picked up a baseball 我们不能随便找个根本没捡过棒球的人
[12:26] and teach them how to pitch. 教他怎么扔球
[12:28] You’re right, we can’t. But I know someone who can. 你说得对 我们是不能 但我知道有人可以
[12:31] Cross it over. 双手交叉
[12:33] Bend it deep. 蹲下点
[12:34] Pre-set your fanny. 调整好臀部
[12:38] Lift and plant hard. 抬起 往侧边用力靠
[12:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:44] That’s our guy. Tom House. 那就是我们要找的人 汤姆·豪斯
[12:45] Glove out front. 手套向前
[12:47] PhD in psychology- 心理学博士
[12:48] Thirty years in the big leagues as a player and a coach. 在大联盟里作为选手和教练已经三十年了
[12:49] Don’t move your head. 头不要动
[12:51] Half of baseball thinks he’s absolutely crazy, 有一半棒球队的人觉得他绝对是个疯子
[12:53] but you can’t argue with his results. 但他的成就不容置疑
[12:56] Ball on wall. Glove on wall. Knee on wall. 球放墙上 手套放墙上 膝盖也放墙上
[12:59] If anybody can do it, he can. 要是有人能帮我们的话 那一定是他
[13:00] It can’t be done. 没可能的
[13:02] Cricket and baseball are two completely different throwing motions. 板球和棒球的投球方法就完全不同
[13:07] The biomechanics, the timing, the sequencing, 从生物力学上 时间控制上 后续动作上
[13:10] it’s just not the same at all. 都完全不一样
[13:12] I mean, even if you found me a couple of kids, 我的意思是 即使你给我找来几个孩子
[13:16] there’s no way they’d be ready for a pro tryout, 他们也不可能成为合格的选手
[13:18] not in a year. 至少一年内不行
[13:20] So you’re saying it’s impossible? 所以你指这不可能?
[13:21] I’m not saying it’s impossible. 我可没说这不可能
[13:23] I’m just saying it’s… It’s highly improbable. 我只是说… 这可能性很小
[13:29] Why don’t you consider it a highly improbable challenge? 为什么你不把这当做一个高难度挑战呢?
[13:32] Think about it. If it doesn’t work, who cares? 考虑一下吧 即便失败了 谁在乎呢?
[13:34] No harm, no foul. 完全无害 也不犯规
[13:36] But if it does work 但如果成功了
[13:38] and you take two kids from the middle of India 你从印度中部找了两个
[13:40] who’ve never picked up a baseball in their lives 一辈子都没碰过棒球的孩子
[13:42] and turn them into Major League prospects in one year… 而且在一年之内把他们变成职业联盟的棒球选手…
[13:46] Well, I can’t think of a better plug 我想没有比这个
[13:50] for your methods than that, can you? 更挑战你技术的了 是吗?
[13:54] You certainly don’t need any help with your pitching, do you? 你确定你的投球不需要帮助么?
[13:58] JB, I’ve been through the entire list. JB 我仔细看了一下全部的名单
[14:00] I cannot find a single Major League scout 没有找到一个职业联盟的球探
[14:02] that’s willing to travel around India for three months. 愿意用三个月的时间走遍全印度
[14:04] I can’t be there without a scout of some kind. 要是没有球探的话 我也去不了
[14:06] Yeah, no kidding. 对啊 没开玩笑
[14:07] I need someone that’s gonna be there in a month for the start of qualifiers. 我需要一个月内能到印度做前期选拔的人
[14:10] – I know that. – Hold on. Hold on. – 我知道 – 等一下 等一下
[14:12] Hi. Are you leaving? 嗨 你要出去?
[14:13] – Yeah, I have to go. – Don’t go. – 是的 我得走了 – 别走嘛
[14:15] I have to. Don’t forget about me. 非走不行 别忘了我呢
[14:17] I will not forget about you. I’ll miss you. 我不会忘了你的 我会想你的
[14:19] Okay. Bring me something. 好吧 给我带礼物
[14:21] – I will bring you something. – You better. – 我会给你带礼物的 – 那样最好
[14:25] You know, I really wish I hadn’t heard that. 我真希望刚才啥都没听见
[14:26] Bye. 拜拜
[14:27] Yeah, well, if you saw her, you would understand. 好吧 如果你见过她 就会明白的
[14:30] – Send me a picture of her? – No, I’m not sending you… – 给我发张照片呗? – 我才不给你发…
[14:33] Are we 14? 我们还未成年吗?
[14:34] I have to call you back. 我待会打给你了
[14:38] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[14:39] My washing machine’s broken again. This time I think it’s dead. 我的洗衣机又坏了 这次估计是彻底完了
[14:42] – Why? – Yeah, well, it’s smoking. – 为什么? – 因为 它都冒烟了
[14:44] Literally, from the back. And it’s making this really loud noise. 真的 从机器后面 而且噪音超级大
[14:47] It’s similar to ker-chug, ker-chug, ker-chug. 那个声音就像 咳嚓 咳嚓 咳嚓
[14:49] Okay, okay, Okay- 好的 好的 好的
[14:51] I’m leaving for India today. 我今天要去印度了
[14:53] Oh, that’s cool. 哦 真棒
[14:54] So I don’t really have time to deal with this. 所以我不一定有时间处理这个
[14:56] And I also really don’t have the money right now. 而且我暂时还没有钱
[14:59] So could you do me a favor 所以你能不能帮个忙
[15:01] and could you, while I’m gone, just use mine? 你能不能 等我走了之后 就用我的?
[15:07] Could you throw in free detergent and the use of your barbecue? 清洁剂和烧烤盘能不能随便用?
[15:12] – Okay, deal. – All right, deal. Thanks, man. – 好的 说定了 – 好的 成交 谢谢了 兄弟
[15:14] – You’re welcome. – Gracias. – 不客气 – 我叫格拉夏斯
[15:28] I think I’m ready. 我准备好了
[16:03] Oh! Okay. Hi, Theresa. Vivek never showed up. 哦 你好 特丽莎·维维克没有来
[16:07] Been waiting there for three hours. I’m in a cab now. 我在那等了三个小时 我现在在出租车上
[16:09] Well, if you hear from him, have him call me on this mobile. 如果你联系到他 告诉他打我这个号码
[16:12] You have it? Okay. 明白了么? 好的
[16:15] Bye. 再见
[16:16] What is with all the honking? 你老按喇叭干什么?
[16:18] Yes, sir. Yes, sir. 好的先生 好的先生
[16:28] Sorry. 对不起
[16:29] Sir. That’s the place, sir. 先生 就是那里 先生
[16:31] – Here. – 183? – 这里 – 183号?
[16:33] Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Upstairs, upstairs. 是的 先生 楼上 楼上
[16:37] All right. All right. 好的 好的
[16:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:50] Hi, there. Excuse me. Sorry. 你好 不好意思 对不起
[16:52] Whoops. Yep, there we go. That’s my fault. 哎呀 好 就这样吧 我的错
[16:56] Can you tell me which one 3B is? 能告诉我哪个是3B么?
[17:03] Hello. I’m JB Bernstein. 你好 我是JB·伯恩斯坦
[17:06] JBB, sir. Hello. I’m Vivek. JBB 先生 你好 我是维维克
[17:10] Weren’t you supposed to pick me up at the airport today? 你今天不是应该去机场接我的么?
[17:13] Yes, but that is tomorrow. 是的 但应该是明天
[17:16] No, Vivek, today. 不对 维维克 今天
[17:18] That’s why I’m standing here. 所以我现在站在这了
[17:21] I was certain that it was tomorrow, JB sir. 我确定应该是明天 JB先生
[17:25] I tried calling you all day. 我给你打了半天电话
[17:27] The telephone lines are not up yet 电话线路还没好呢
[17:29] and I’ve been busy on my cell phone, you know, 我手机一直通话中
[17:30] trying to resolve the issue. 忙着解决问题呢
[17:32] But, anyway, you are here now. 但不管怎么着 你已经到这了
[17:34] We are very excited about Million Dollar Arm, JBB, sir. 我们对百万金臂JBB先生的到来表示十分兴奋
[17:38] Thank you. And it’s just JB. 谢谢 我就叫JB
[17:41] – Okay. – One “B.” – 好吧 – 就一个B
[17:43] – JB. – No “sir.” – JB – 没有”先生”
[17:45] – So this is our office? – Yes, JB. – 这就是我们的办公室? – 是的 JB
[17:49] Is there always this much traffic? 这里交通总是拥挤?
[17:50] There’s always traffic in Mumbai, JB. 孟买的交通一向如此 JB
[17:53] What’s with the honking? 为什么总是按喇叭呢?
[17:55] Indians love honking, JB. 印度人就喜欢按喇叭 JB
[17:56] I don’t know why. It doesn’t help. 我也不知道为什么 就是控制不住
[17:59] Anyway, you settle down, and then whenever you are ready, 不管别的 你先住下 等你准备好了
[18:02] we can have a status report meeting. 我们开一个现状报告会
[18:04] Great. I’m ready. Let’s do it. 太好了 我准备好了 这就开吧
[18:08] – Right away? – Yes. – 马上? – 是的
[18:11] Oh, okay. 噢 好的
[18:19] First of all, I am happy to inform you 首先 我很高兴告诉你
[18:21] that all our plans are running smoothly and on time. 我们所有的计划都在按时顺利进行
[18:24] Great. Can I see the flyers? 好的 我能看看传单么?
[18:26] Flyers are not here yet. 传单还没来
[18:28] They are at the printers. We are trying to get them. 在印刷厂 我们正要去拿
[18:31] Okay. How about the T-shirts? 好的 T恤准备的怎么样了?
[18:34] They are at the warehouse. 都在仓库呢
[18:35] We are trying to get them, too. 我们也正要去拿
[18:38] Okay, but the equipment that we sent over, 好吧 那我们送来的装备呢
[18:40] the batting cages, balls, bats, that’s all here? 挡网 球 球拍 都送来了没?
[18:43] I’m happy to confirm that they all are here in India. 很高兴告诉你它们都到印度了
[18:48] But you don’t have them here? 但是你还没有拿过来?
[18:52] No. They are at the customs. 不是 它们都在海关
[18:53] I think we should be working on that. 我想我们得去那想想办法
[18:56] Okay, Vivek, I need things to run on time and smoothly, 好了 维维克 我需要的是一切都运行的准时而顺畅
[19:01] but actually run on time and smoothly, 是真正的那种准时顺畅
[19:03] not Indian on time and smoothly. 不是印度式的准时顺畅
[19:06] You know, here in India, we do things 你知道 在印度 我们做事
[19:08] a little differently than in the US. 跟在美国有一点区别
[19:13] Okay, so, 所以呢
[19:16] what do we have to do to get our stuff? 我们怎么才能拿到东西?
[19:20] Uh, we have to pay money. 嗯 我们得给钱
[19:22] Pay money. Like a bribe? 给钱 就像贿赂一样?
[19:25] No, no, no. Not a… Not a bribe. 不不不 不是…贿赂
[19:28] I mean, why use such words? 我是说 怎么能用这个词呢?
[19:30] We call it “bypassing the system.” 我们管这个叫”绕过系统”
[19:32] The systems in India are very slow, so we bypass them. 印度的行政系统是效率很低 所以我们绕过它
[19:37] – By paying money. – That’s the Indian way. – 通过给钱的方式 – 这是印度式方法
[19:40] Indians love honking and bypassing the system. 印度人喜欢按喇叭和绕过系统
[19:44] Okay. 好吧
[19:47] Let’s do it. 我们动手吧
[19:54] He says come after three weeks. 他说三个星期之后再来
[19:56] What do you want? You want more? 你想怎样? 想多要钱?
[19:58] How much do you want? 你想要多少钱?
[20:00] Get lost! 滚开!
[20:01] Vivek, explain to me why we can’t bypass that guy. 维维克 你给我解释一下我们怎么就绕不过那个人
[20:04] We can, but not in there, JB. 我们可以 但是不能在那 JB
[20:06] – All right, well, where? – Ah. Well, I don’t know yet. – 好吧 那在哪儿? – 啊 我也不知道
[20:10] You know what, Vivek, 你知道么 维维克
[20:11] I’m starting to lose patience with this whole plan of yours. 我开始对你的整个计划丧失耐心了
[20:13] Don’t lose patience, JB. You are going to need it in India. 要有耐心 JB 这是在印度必需的
[20:18] Ah, here he is. 啊 他在这呢
[20:26] He says he’ll do it here! 他说他在这能办!
[20:27] Here? In the middle of the street? 这里? 在大街的正中间?
[20:29] That’s where he wants to bypass the system. Really? 这就是他想绕过系统的地方 开玩笑呢?
[20:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:46] Hey. What’s up? 嘿 怎么了?
[20:48] – I found our scout. – Really? Who? – 我找到球探了 – 是嘛 谁?
[20:51] Ray Poitevint. He’s one of the best. 雷·波特文 他是最好的
[20:53] He’s retired, but House says he can be there in two weeks. 他退休了 但俱乐部说他两周之内能到
[20:57] – Oh, that’s great. Great news. – You’re welcome. – 太棒了 好消息啊 – 不客气
[21:00] All right, listen, I’ll call you tomorrow. 好吧 那个 我明天打给你
[21:02] All right, I’ll see you later. 好的 回见
[21:04] – Bye. – Excuse me, sir. – 再见 – 不好意思 先生
[21:06] – Are you JB Bernstein? – Yes, I am. – 你是JB·伯恩斯坦? – 没错 我是
[21:09] Hello, sir. I am Amit Rohan. 你好 先生 我是阿米特·罗翰
[21:11] I love baseball. 我喜欢棒球
[21:13] I would like very much to work with you on The Million Dollar Arm. 我非常愿意加入您的百万金臂计划
[21:16] Great. Tryouts in Mumbai are at the end of the month. 太好了 孟买的选拔赛将在月底举行
[21:19] Come on by. 到时候过来
[21:23] Lobby, sir. 休息室到了 先生
[21:24] JB sir, I don’t play baseball. JB先生 我不打棒球的
[21:27] Look at me. Too small to compete. 您看我啊 打比赛个头太小了
[21:29] But I teach baseball in New Mumbai. 但是我在新孟买教棒球
[21:31] – You do? – Yes, sir. – 真的? – 是的先生
[21:32] At my college I have seven students. 在我们学院有七名学生
[21:34] Ask me any question about the game of baseball, 只要是关于棒球比赛的问题 您尽管问
[21:36] I will tell you. Ask me. 我都能告诉您 您问就行了
[21:38] Okay. 好的
[21:39] How many innings does a starting pitcher 开局投手要投多少局
[21:40] have to pitch to get the win? 才能保证赢球?
[21:45] Can you ask me a different question? 您能问我个别的问题么?
[21:46] No. Goodbye. 不行 再见
[21:47] Sir. Sir, I’ll work for free, sir. 先生 我可以不要钱的 先生
[21:52] Really? 真的?
[21:54] Yes, sir. I’ll work for free. 真的先生 我可以免费工作
[21:57] – When can you start? – Now, sir. – 你什么时候能开始? – 现在 先生
[22:02] Now is good. Let’s go. 现在挺好 一起来吧
[22:03] – Really, sir? – Yes. – 真的么 先生? – 真的
[22:04] – Come. – After you, please. – 来吧 – 您先请
[22:06] Thank you. Thank you, JB sir. Thank you for this life-changing opportunity. 太感谢您了 JB先生 谢谢您给了我改变命运的机会
[22:09] Don’t sweat it. Vivek, this is Amit. 别激动 维维克 这是阿米特
[22:11] He’s gonna be working with us today. 他今天跟我们一起工作
[22:12] Hello. Amit. 你好 阿米特
[22:13] All right, boys, let’s go. We got a big day. 好了 伙计们 咱们走 有很多事要忙呢
[22:15] – We gotta spread the word. – Don’t worry, JB. – 我们得散布消息 – 别担心 JB
[22:16] Indians are very good at spreading the word. 印度人很擅长散播消息
[22:22] An American company 一个美国公司
[22:23] is hoping to find a cricketer to throw a very fast ball. 想找一个能投出快球的板球选手
[22:26] The prize is worth one hundred… 奖金高达十万…
[22:28] …thousand US dollars… …美元…
[22:29] …with the chance to win $1 million. …更有机会赢得一百万美元奖金
[22:35] But do you think in a country like India, 但是你觉得像印度这样
[22:37] where we’re obsessed with cricket, 热爱板球的国家
[22:39] do you really think American baseball will catch on? 真的能让美国棒球流行起来么?
[22:58] You’re sure we don’t need a written contract for the TV studio? 你确定我们不需要跟电视台签个合同?
[23:01] It won’t be necessary, JB. 不需要 JB
[23:02] That just seems crazy to me, even for here. 那对我来说太离谱了 即使是在印度
[23:05] The TV studios will be there, trust me. 电视台会到的 相信我
[23:08] You see, Vivek, in the US, 你知道 维维克 在美国
[23:10] we would get lawyers and write up contracts, 我们要找律师来签合同
[23:13] and then everything would run smoothly. 然后所有事情都会进展顺利
[23:14] But do lawyers and contracts 但是在美国 律师跟合同
[23:16] make things run smoothly in the US? 真的能让事情进展顺利么?
[23:18] No, they generally just confuse the hell out of everything. 不 他们通常会让事情变得糊里糊涂
[23:21] But it might make me feel better. 但大概能让我感觉好些
[23:22] I understand. 我明白了
[23:24] JB sir, the Major League Baseball scout Mr. Ray has arrived. JB先生 职业棒球联盟球探 雷先生已经到了
[23:27] He is in the taxi. 他在出租车上
[23:28] I went to the airport to pick him up. It’s really exciting. 我去机场接他 太让人激动了
[23:32] Fantastic. Bring him up. 太好了 带他过来
[23:37] We cannot do this. 我们做不到
[23:43] Ray- 雷-
[23:45] Ray! 雷!
[23:49] Is he breathing? 他还有气儿么?
[23:52] Yes. Should I take him to the hospital, sir? 还有 我要不要送他去医院 先生?
[23:54] No, no. Hold on a minute. 不用 等一下
[23:57] Hey- 嘿-
[23:58] Am I on fire? 我着火了么?
[24:01] No. Sorry about that. 没有 很抱歉
[24:03] That better be filtered water. 那水最好是过滤过的
[24:06] – Who are you? – I’m JB Bernstein. – 你是谁? – 我是 JB·伯恩斯坦
[24:09] – Oh, the agent. – Yes, the agent. – 哦 那个代理人 – 是的 就是那个代理人
[24:13] – Am I in India? – Yes, yes, India. India, sir. – 我在印度了? – 是的 是印度 先生
[24:16] – They have hotels in India? – Yes, they do. – 印度有宾馆么? – 有的
[24:19] Take me to a hotel and don’t wake me up again 带我去宾馆 然后在有人扔棒球之前
[24:21] until somebody’s throwing a baseball, you got that? 别吵醒我 明白么?
[24:24] All right, well, I just wanna say it’s nice to meet you, 没问题 我想说 见到您很高兴
[24:28] and get ready, ’cause we’re on the road 请做好准备 因为我们正在准备
[24:30] first thing in the morning, okay? 一大早就开始 好么?
[24:31] I can’t wait. 我等不及了
[24:37] – Just take him to the hotel. – Okay, sir. – 送他去宾馆 – 好的 先生
[24:56] All right, today we’re in Nashik. 好的 今天我们到了纳什柯
[24:58] – Nas-hik. – Nas-hik. – 纳西柯 – 纳西柯
[24:59] Tomorrow Jaipur, New Delhi, up to Chandigarh, 明天去斋蒲尔 新德里 然后去昌迪加尔
[25:02] then we are in Lucknow, Kolkata, 接着是勒克瑙 加尔各答
[25:05] Bangalore, Goa, then back to Mumbai for the final. 班加罗尔 果阿 最后回到孟买
[25:08] – How’s that sound, Ray? – Sounds wonderful. – 听起来怎么样 雷? – 非常好
[25:11] – Are those places? – They are indeed. – 是那些地方么? – 的确是
[25:13] You like being on the road? 你喜欢到处奔波么?
[25:17] Words cannot express. 已经无法用言语形容
[25:31] – They all here for us? – Yes, JB. – 他们都是为我们来的? – 是的 JB
[25:36] This is awesome. 真是太棒了
[26:01] Things are running very smoothly, JB. 事情进行得很顺利呢 JB
[26:03] I guess they are. 的确
[26:04] – This is great. – We’ll see. – 这好极了 – 我们拭目以待
[26:48] Vivek, we’ve been here half a day. No one can throw over 45. 维维克 我们都来了半天了 还没有人能投得超过四十五的
[26:51] JB sir, another 60 men just signed up. JB先生 又有六十个人报名了
[26:54] Great. 好极了
[26:55] Ray, how are you gonna know if anyone can throw 雷 你整天闭着眼睛
[26:56] if you keep your eyes shut all day? 怎么会知道有投球的能手?
[26:58] – I can hear it. – Really? – 我能听得出来 – 是吗?
[26:59] Yeah. 当然
[27:01] That was about a 43. 这个大概投到了四十三
[27:05] In an impressive turnout 今天有大批的人
[27:07] in the city of Nashik today, 涌现在纳西克市
[27:09] Hundreds of young contestants showed up 大批的年轻选手来到
[27:11] to try out for the US-based 美国举办的百万美元投球竞赛现场
[27:12] Million Dollar Arm pitching contest, 参加选拨
[27:15] which continues to travel across India 这个竞赛将在印度四处举办
[27:17] in search of a few strong-armed boys. 力图寻得一些拥有强壮臂膀的男孩
[27:19] Today’s contestants showed exceptional enthusiasm 今天参赛者对这项运动展示了高涨的热情
[27:22] for a sport which they have likely… 他们可能会…
[27:24] Oh, God, what did I eat? 天啊 我是吃了什么?
[27:26] And yet, despite the massive turnout, 此外 除去大量的参赛者
[27:29] it seems to be harder than it looks. 这项运动还是比想象中的要难
[27:38] – Hey. Hello? – Hi, Brenda. – 嘿 听得到吗? – 你好 布伦达
[27:40] Look, we’re skyping. How’s India? 我们在视频了 印度怎么样?
[27:43] It’s fine. I’m in the middle of something. What’s up? 还好 我在忙着呢 怎么了?
[27:47] I’m sorry. So I don’t mean to be the bearer of bad tidings, 我很抱歉 我并不是故意要跟说一些坏消息的
[27:50] but your washing machine has broken now, too. 但是你的洗碗机坏掉了
[27:52] – Seriously? – I am just gonna pay for it, – 真的吗? – 我可以先付着钱
[27:55] – and I’ll deduct it out of my rent. – Fine. Do that. – 然后在我的房租里扣掉 – 好吧 就那样做
[27:58] So how’s the contest going? Are you excited? 竞赛进行的怎么样? 令人兴奋吗?
[28:01] I will be if we can find a kid who can pitch in the 80s. 如果我们能找到投得到八十多的孩子 我会兴奋的
[28:04] In… Okay. 投得到… 好吧
[28:05] Um, how’s the food? Is it crazy good? 那食物怎么样? 超级好吃吗?
[28:10] I should get back to work, Brenda. 我该工作了 布伦达
[28:12] Okay. Good luck with the… 好吧 祝你的…好运
[28:14] – Okay. Bye. – Bye. – 好的 再见 – 再见
[28:53] So many people there. 好多人在那儿呢
[29:53] JB sir, he is saying he is young in spirit. JB先生 他说他还老当益壮
[29:56] He wants to try. 他想试试看
[29:58] – Huh? – 啊?
[30:14] What is that, son? 那是什么 孩子?
[30:17] Million Dollar Arm. 百万金臂
[30:19] You don’t play cricket. 你又不打板球
[30:20] It’s a contest. 那是个竞赛
[30:22] One million US dollars. 有一百万美元优胜奖
[30:26] This is for kids. 这是给小孩子玩的
[30:28] You have work to do. 你还得工作
[30:30] Real work. 做真正的工作
[30:44] Calling all cricket players! 急召所有板球球员!
[30:46] Come and be a contestant in the “Million Dollar Arm” contest. 走吧 去参加”百万金臂”竞赛
[30:50] Coach? 教练?
[30:52] What is it, Rinku? 怎么了 林库辛?
[30:53] We’re all track and field, not cricket players. 我们都是田径选手 不是板球球员
[30:57] Just because they are calling for cricket players doesn’t mean you can’t try out. 他们急需板球球员 不代表你们不能参加选拨
[31:06] I want to sign up, Coach. 我想报名 教练
[31:08] So then sign up. 那就去报名
[31:10] I’m not your secretary, Rinku. 我不是你的秘书 林库辛
[31:13] If I won a million dollars, I bet you would be. 如果我赢了一百万 我肯定你也可以的
[31:17] You make a funny joke. 你真会开玩笑
[31:21] Everyone! 10 laps! 所有人! 跑十圈!
[31:23] Get up! 都起来!
[31:24] Courtesy of Mr. Singh. 这是对辛格先生基本的礼貌
[31:28] This is a total disaster. 这真是糟透了
[31:29] Oh, come on, it’s not that bad. 别这样 事情没那么糟糕
[31:32] Not one of these kids can throw over 65 miles an hour. 没有一个孩子能够在一小时内投得了六十五英里
[31:34] I swear to God, some of ’em can’t even hit the cage. 说真的 还有一些孩子根本连笼子都投不进
[31:36] How’s our money holding out? 我们的资金还能支撑下去吗?
[31:38] Well, it’s not, but you know what, 呃 不能 不过没关系
[31:39] don’t worry about that. You find our boys 你别为这担心 你找我们需要的人
[31:40] and I will figure out a way to make the budget work. 我会想到维持预算的方法
[31:44] What does Ray think? 雷怎么看待这件事?
[31:45] Well, when he wakes up, I’ll ask him. By the way, 等他醒了 我会问他的 对了
[31:46] do you think you could have gotten someone 你觉得你能让投得到一百分的人
[31:48] a little more of this century? 得到更多的钱吗?
[31:50] Hey, the price was right, all right? 喂 价格是合适的 好吗?
[31:52] So stop your complaining. 所以别再抱怨了
[31:53] Where are you? What city are you in, anyway? 你现在哪儿啊? 现在究竟在哪个城市?
[31:55] – I’m in Agra. – Agra? Wait. – 我在阿格拉 – 阿格拉? 等一下
[31:57] That’s where the Taj Mahal is, right? 泰姬陵就在那座城市 对吗?
[32:00] Yeah, no, I’m standing right in front of it. 是啊 我就站在它面前
[32:02] – How is it? – It is white. – 它怎么样? – 白色的
[32:04] Except for the part that’s red. 除去那些红色的部分
[32:06] There’s a little dog in the foreground. 前景的地方有只小狗
[32:08] Come on, man. Seriously, how is the Taj Mahal? 别这样 说真的 泰姬陵是怎样的?
[32:09] I’ve always wanted to see it. 我一直想要看看
[32:11] Oh, well, tell you what. Why don’t I put your friend Ray on the phone 噢 不如我把手机给你的好友雷
[32:14] and he can give you his first impressions? 让他来告诉你 他对泰姬陵的第一印象吧?
[32:18] Ray, buddy, how are you? 雷 兄弟 你还好吗?
[32:20] Hello? Ray? 喂? 雷你在吗?
[32:33] Sell your friend for cash! 介绍你身边厉害的朋友来赢取奖金吧!
[32:38] – Hi, Brenda. – Hey. Hey, JB. – 你好 布伦达 – 嗨 JB
[32:41] I have some very good news for you. 我有些好消息要告诉你
[32:43] The repairman came and he fixed both of our washing machines. 修理人员上门把我们的洗碗机修好了
[32:46] Two for the price of one. Done. 修好两部只需一半的价钱 搞定了
[32:48] Really? How’d you swing that? 真的吗? 你怎样说服他的?
[32:50] – I slept with him. – Seriously? – 我和他睡了 – 当真?
[32:53] No. But he was very attractive, I’ll give him that. 假的 但是他真的很有魅力 我愿意这样做
[32:56] – How is the contest going? – Not great. – 竞赛进行得怎么样了? – 不太好
[33:00] No one over here can throw a baseball. 这儿没人投球技术好
[33:02] Don’t worry about it. You’re gonna find your guy, 别担心 你会找到你想要的人
[33:04] and then you’re gonna be back here before you know it 然后比预期要早地回到这儿
[33:05] regaling a whole new crop of models 把你绝妙的故事分享给
[33:07] to tell your fabulous stories to. 一堆新的模特儿
[33:09] Thanks for the pep talk. 谢谢你的鼓励
[33:10] All right, I’m gonna jump in the shower ’cause I got a date tonight. 好了 我今晚还有个约会 要先去洗个澡
[33:13] Really? With who? 真的吗? 跟谁?
[33:15] – Uh, I’m not gonna tell you. – Come on. – 呃 我不会告诉你的 – 说吧
[33:17] Fine, the Maytag man. Bye, India. 好吧 一个美泰克公司的人 再见啦
[33:42] This place looks like it has potential. 这地方看上去很有潜质
[33:44] This is Lucknow. It has a very fine reputation. 这里是勒克瑙市 它的名声不错
[33:47] Reputation? Good. Anything related to sports? 名声? 很好 有什么跟运动有关的吗?
[33:53] Yes, boys from all over India come here for training. 有 来自印度不同地方的孩子都来这儿训练
[33:56] Well, then there should be a few qualifiers. 那么这儿应该会有一些合格者
[33:58] What do you think, Ray? You feeling it? 你怎么看 雷? 你能预感到什么吗?
[33:59] I’m feeling something. 我能感觉到些东西
[34:01] I think it’s the dinner I had last night. 我想到了昨晚的晚餐
[34:03] Been there. Brutal. 我也想起来了 真残忍
[34:16] All right, all right, we got a couple of contenders here. 好了 好了 我们在这找到了几个能手
[34:20] One, welsh. 一个是威尔士人
[34:23] They were all crap. 他们都糟透了
[34:25] Thanks, Ray. That’s really helpful. 谢谢 雷 这真的很有帮助
[34:27] You want me to lie? 你想我说谎吗?
[34:28] I do. I kind of want you to lie, a little bit. 我想 我挺想你说谎的 一点点也好
[34:33] That sounded good. 那听起来不错
[34:39] Did he just throw 83? 他刚刚投到八十三了?
[34:40] Sure sounded like it. Let’s see if he can do it again. 听起来的确如此 我们看看他能不能在投一次
[34:54] – Wow! – Whoa. – 哇! -哇!
[34:58] Okay. You know what we call that? 很好 你知道我们称之为什么吗?
[35:00] – Manslaughter. – No, we call that juice. – 误杀 – 不 我们称之为力量
[35:03] What? You want juice? I’ll get it. 什么? 你想要果汁? 我去买
[35:10] No, we just found one kid, 不 我们刚找到一个孩子
[35:11] threw four pitches in the mid-80s. 投了四场都是八十多
[35:13] Yeah, he’s a little Wild, but I’ll take it. 是啊 他是有点疯狂 但我还是会要他
[35:15] – First time I’ve seen Ray’s smile. – Bernstein. – 我第一次看见雷的笑容 – 伯恩斯坦
[35:18] – What? – Check this out. – 什么? – 过来看看
[35:20] All right, hold on. I’ll call you back. What? 好了 稍等一下 我再打给你 怎么了?
[35:27] How long’s he been like that? 他这样子多久了?
[35:29] About a minute. 大约一分钟
[35:30] Is he gonna throw? 他要投了吗?
[35:32] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[35:44] Is that right? 82 with that motion? Is that even possible? 那是真的吗? 那样的手势投到八十二? 有可能吗?
[35:47] A lefty with juice. You don’t see that every day. 一个充满力量的左撇子 并不是每天都能看得到
[35:49] A lefty with juice is good, sir? 左撇子拿着果汁很好吗 先生?
[35:51] Lefty with juice is great, Amit. 有力量的左撇子很好 阿米特
[35:53] A lefty with juice is money in the bank. 有力量的左撇子就像存了钱的银行
[36:00] Lucknow was huge for us. 勒克瑙失真是个巨大的市场
[36:02] We found four guys there, and then we got on a roll. 我们在那儿找到了四个人 然后我们收获连连
[36:05] By the time we got to Goa, we had somehow found 16 more. 但我们去到了果阿 不知怎地我们又找到了十六名
[36:08] I mean, half these kids never traveled before, 半数孩子之前还未曾试过旅行
[36:10] so they were thrilled to come to Mumbai 所以他们来到孟买都很兴奋
[36:12] and train for the finals. 旅程也来到了最后一站
[36:14] We put them up in a small college 我们为他们建立起一个小校园
[36:15] where Amit teaches. Amit hooked it up. 由阿米特来教授 他把我们连接起来
[36:17] He’s been key, ’cause none of these guys really speak English. 他成了关键 因为没有哪个孩子能够讲好英语
[36:21] In fact, I asked him to come to the US 事实上 我叫他来美国
[36:22] and be the translator for the winners. 来给这些未来的冠军们作翻译
[36:25] Ray has graciously offered to stay 雷很热心地提出要留下
[36:27] and train the boys for the final. 帮忙训练这些孩子参加总决赛
[36:28] He actually seems to be enjoying himself. 实际上他享受其中
[36:30] And Amit has become Ray’s protege, 而阿米特成了雷的徒弟
[36:33] studying all his methods, good and bad. 学习他所有的技巧 无论好的还是坏的
[36:37] Hmm. Sounds great. 嗯 听起来不错
[36:40] I don’t know if it’s great, 我不知道好不好
[36:42] but at least it’s coming together. 但至少事情都拼凑起来了
[36:43] What? JB, you’re in Mumbai. 什么? JB 你在孟买
[36:46] You’re doing exactly what you want. That takes guts. 你做着自己想做的事 这需要勇气
[36:49] Personally, I just can’t wait to hear how it all turns out. 我个人觉得 我已经迫不及待想要知道结果
[36:51] That’ll cost you a bottle of wine. 这可需要你一瓶酒
[36:53] – Bottle of Scotch. – Better. – 一瓶威士忌 – 那样更好
[36:55] Deal. So can I see your office? 成交 那我可以看看你的办公室吗?
[36:59] Well, I’m on the roof now 我现在在屋顶呢
[37:01] because the air conditioner is broken. 因为空调坏掉了
[37:03] Shocker. 震惊吧
[37:04] But here’s my view. 但这是我眼前的风景
[37:13] Wow. 哇
[37:16] – Right? – That is really cool. – 怎么样? – 真是意想不到
[37:19] Yeah, you kind of have to have the smells to get the full effect. 是啊 你得闻到那股味道才能体会到这里
[37:22] – Does it smell so bad? – Yeah, sometimes. – 很难闻吗? – 是啊 有时是这样
[37:24] And then sometimes it smells amazing. 但有时闻起来也不错
[37:26] It’s a study in extremes, 真是极端的体现
[37:29] just like everything else in this place. 正如这个地方的一切
[37:32] Mmm! 嗯!
[37:35] Can I see the Taj Mahal? 我能看看泰姬陵吗?
[37:36] It’s about 700 miles away. 距离这儿大约七百英里
[37:38] – Oh, damn. – Hey, Brenda. – 噢 天啊 – 嘿 布伦达
[37:42] Right now? Is he… All right. There’s a… 现在? 他… 好吧 有些事…
[37:45] I have to go. I have to go to see a patient right now. 我得离开了 我现在要去看看一个病人
[37:48] – Bye-bye, Brenda. – Bye-bye, Mumbai. – 再见 布伦达 – 再见 孟买
[38:05] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[38:17] You used to go to the academy, didn’t you? 你以前上过专科学校吗?
[38:19] Yeah. 是啊
[38:21] Why did you leave? 你为什么不读了?
[38:23] My father hurt his back. 我爸爸的背部受伤了
[38:26] I had to help drive his truck. 我必须帮他开货车
[38:29] Do you miss it? 你怀念从前吗?
[38:30] You ask a lot of questions! I’m trying to practice. 你的问题还真多! 我要练习了
[38:34] OK, ok. Sorry. 好吧 好吧 很抱歉
[38:48] Yeah, I miss it. 是的 我很怀念
[38:54] Did you play cricket? 你打板球吗?
[38:56] No. 不
[38:58] I hate cricket. 我讨厌板球
[39:01] I played field hockey. 我打曲棍球
[39:03] I throw the javelin. 我是投标枪的
[39:06] I hate cricket, too. 我也讨厌板球
[39:09] And I suck at it. 我打板球很烂
[39:13] I’m Rinku. 我是林库辛
[39:16] I’m Dinesh. 我是迪尼斯
[39:21] If you win, what are you going to do with the money? 如果你赢了 你会用那笔钱来做什么?
[39:27] I’m gonna buy my father a new truck. 我会给我爸爸买一辆新货车
[39:31] I understand. 我明白了
[39:33] You should get him a driver, too. 你也该给他请个司机
[39:37] Maybe I will. 可能我会
[39:43] Hello, people! 大家好!
[39:46] Let’s play Million Dollar Arm! 让我们来开始百万美元投手!
[39:50] Okay, please welcome our 20 finalists. 好了 欢迎二十名入选者进场
[39:56] This is exciting! I can’t believe we got this far. 真是激动人心啊! 我没想到我们能走到这一步
[39:59] We? 我们?
[40:00] Hey, somebody had to hold down the fort, all right? 嘿 总有人要打头阵的 好吗?
[40:02] I’m here now though. Look, at this! This is amazing! 总之我现在在这 看看这一切! 真是棒极了!
[40:04] What’s this got to do with throwing a baseball? 这跟投棒球有什么关系?
[40:05] It’s like some kind of circus. 这看起来像马戏团
[40:07] Let’s give them all a round of applause! 让我们给予他们热烈的掌声!
[40:10] They’ve all worked very hard to get here. 他们历尽千辛才来到这一步
[40:15] All right, the time has now come 好了 终于到了
[40:17] to separate the men from the boys. 挑选强劲选手的时刻
[40:20] Before we start the game, 在比赛开始之前
[40:21] I just want to quickly run through all the rules. 我想要简单迅速的说一下规则
[40:23] Each player gets 10 throws. 每个运动员投十次
[40:25] They will be judged on speed, with bonus points for strikes. 根据球速评分 投出好球加分
[40:28] Both the first and the second place winners 第一名和第二名的选手
[40:30] will travel to the United States. 将前往美国
[40:32] So let’s make a rumble! 让我们high翻天吧!
[40:36] Can we get sued for that? 我们会因此被起诉吗?
[40:38] It’s entirely possible. 完全有可能
[40:47] Seventy-eight! Not bad for the first pitch of the day. 七十八分! 就今天的头掷来说还不错
[40:54] Oh! 哦!
[40:59] – Seventy-nine! – Nice. – 七十九分! – 漂亮
[41:07] Eighty-one! Not bad. 八十一分! 还不错
[41:10] That puts Hement Sharma in second place. 贺蒙·沙玛升为第二名
[41:16] Oh, seventy-five. Not quite fast enough for a professional pitcher. 哦 七十五分 对专业的投手来说不够快
[41:22] Eighty-two! That will take Avinash Mehta to the number-one position. 八十二分! 阿维纳什·梅塔跃居第一位
[41:26] The contest is really heating up, 竞赛进入白热化阶段
[41:28] with just two contestants left to go. 还剩下两名参赛者
[41:32] Next up, Dinesh Kumar Patel! 下一位 迪尼斯·库马尔·帕特尔!
[41:56] Eighty-four! Our fastest pitch of the day. 八十四分! 我们今天最快的投掷
[41:59] And a perfect strike, which gives him bonus points. 也是一个完美的好球 这会给他额外加分
[42:01] He’s gonna be good. 他会很棒
[42:05] Whoo! 喔!
[42:26] Eighty-six! But no strike. 八十六分! 但不是好球
[42:29] Eighty-five! 八十五分!
[42:31] Eighty-seven. Still no strike. 八十七分 仍不是好球
[42:33] Wow! This kid is throwing hard! 哇! 这个孩子投得太猛了!
[42:35] No, he’s throwing wild. It could cost him. 不 他在暴投 这样可能会丢分
[42:44] Oh, eighty-five! 哦 八十五分!
[42:46] That just put Dinesh Kumar Patel in first place 迪尼斯·库马尔·帕特尔一跃而上 成为第一名
[42:48] with just one more contestant and $100,000 on the line! 还有一位参赛者 十万美金将花落谁家呢!
[42:56] And finally our last contestant, Rinku Singh. 迪尼斯·帕特尔我们最后一位参赛者
[43:02] – This is the lefty. – We call him The Flamingo. – 这是那个左投手 – 我们叫他火烈鸟
[43:17] Is he gonna throw the ball or is he gonna stand there? 他是要投球呢还是就站在那呢?
[43:26] Eighty-three, and a perfect strike. That’s a strong start. 八十三分 同样是个完美的好球 是个好开始
[43:41] – Eighty-five! But no strike. – All right. – 八十五分! 但不是好球 – 好吧
[43:48] A strike, at 82. 好球 八十二分
[43:53] Another strike! Eighty-four! 又一个好球! 八十四分!
[43:57] Well, it’s gonna be close, but I still have the spark plug ahead on points. 快结束了 但是那个领先者仍高出几分
[43:59] – Dinesh Patel? – Yeah. – 迪尼斯 Patel? – 对的
[44:02] So, wait, what has the lefty gotta do to win this thing? 等下 那这个左投手要怎样才能赢得比赛呢?
[44:05] Ninety-six wild, or a perfect strike over 84. 暴投九十六分 或者一个超过八十四分的好球
[44:09] He’s got no shot at 96. 他不可能投出九十六分的球
[44:11] Perfect strike’s gonna be hard under pressure. 在重压下也很难投出好球
[44:28] Bingo. 对啊
[44:29] A perfect strike! 好球!
[44:32] Yes! 太棒了!
[44:33] And the winner, 根据速度和准确度
[44:34] based on his speed and accuracy, is Rinku Singh! 胜利者是林库辛 辛格!
[44:39] He’s won $100,000 US, a trip to America, 他赢得了十万美金 美国之旅
[44:43] and a tryout with a Major League Baseball team! 还有美国职棒大联盟的选拔赛!
[44:50] And in second place, winning $10,000 而位列第二名 也将获得一万美金
[44:52] and also a chance to train in the United States of America, 有一个去美国训练的机会
[44:55] is our wonderful Dinesh Kumar Patel! 是我们的棒球新星迪尼斯·库马尔·帕特尔!
[45:00] Congratulations! Well done! 恭喜! 干得好!
[45:03] We did it, partner. We really did it! 伙计 我们做到了 我们真的做到了
[45:05] We did. Thank you, Ray. 是的 雷 谢谢你
[45:07] Okay, I’m gonna say my goodbyes 我要说再见了
[45:09] and work my way over to an airplane. 我这就要去机场了
[45:11] – What, are you leaving? – Yes. – 什么 你要走了? – 是的
[45:13] My job is over and my Barcalounger calls. 我的任务结束了 我的躺椅在召唤我了
[45:20] He’s a strange man. 他是个怪人
[45:24] Yes, he is. 是的 他是
[45:28] We’re already getting tons of good press about this. 我们已经得到很多好评了
[45:30] Even Chang is happy. 张也很开心
[45:35] Wow. These guys really live in the sticks, huh? 哇 他们真的住在荒村僻壤 哈?
[45:41] Yes. 是的
[45:44] You are giving them a great opportunity, JB. JB 你给了他们一个很好的机会
[45:47] Well, it’s a great opportunity for all of us, Vivek. 维维克 这是对于我们所有人来说都是个好机会
[45:49] The potential of this thing is off the chart. 这件事潜在的可能是无法预知的
[45:53] This is the stuff dreams are made of. 这是大家的梦想组成的
[45:54] Yes, but, JB, these boys from these villages, 是的 但是JB 这些山村里的孩子
[45:59] they don’t have these dreams. 他们没有这样的梦想
[46:01] They don’t even leave their villages. 他们甚至没有离开过他们的村庄
[46:04] So it’s life-changing for them. 所以 对他们来说是非常大的改变
[46:08] And for you, it’s a great responsibility. 对你来说 这是巨大的责任
[46:13] I wish you well. 祝你好运
[46:19] Thanks, Vivek. 维维克 谢谢你
[46:50] – I mean, right? – Yeah, this is intense. – 我说 对吗? – 对 这种感觉很强烈
[46:52] I mean… Oh, look. A cow is going in the house. 我是说… 哦 看 一头奶牛在进屋
[46:56] Pretty sure that’s a bull 我很肯定那是头公牛
[46:57] and I’m pretty sure they go wherever they want. Hi! Whoa! 还有我敢肯定他们能去任何地方 嗨! 喔!
[46:59] What? 什么?
[47:02] – No hablo Hindi. – No hablo? – 不会印度语 – 不会?
[47:11] Dad, do you like it? 爸爸 你喜欢吗?
[47:17] Do they know you don’t play cricket? 他们知道你不打板球吗?
[47:20] They know. It doesn’t matter, the contest is over. 他们知道 这没关系 竞赛结束了
[47:28] It’s nice… 很好…
[47:30] …but I don’t need a new truck. …但我不需要一辆新卡车
[47:36] Dad… 爸爸…
[47:40] I have to go to America. 我要去美国了
[47:53] I know you will make me proud. 我知道你会是我的骄傲
[48:04] The mother and uncle. 妈妈和伯父
[48:11] This is the kitchen and pantry sort of a thing. 这是厨房 餐具室之类的
[48:16] This is his room. 这是他的房间
[48:26] – Hi. – Hi, everybody. – 嗨 – 嗨 大家好
[48:39] Thank you. Thank you. Wow. 谢谢 谢谢 哇
[48:48] There it is. 来了
[48:52] – That’s a sharp look. – What do you think? – 很酷 – 你觉得怎么样?
[48:54] Can’t be the first time. I got a huge head. 不会是第一次了 我有了个大头
[49:26] She doesn’t seem very happy about this. 她似乎不太高兴
[49:28] No. What’s up with that? 是的 怎么回事呢?
[49:30] She just hit pay dirt. 她刚刚发了财
[49:40] She wants you to take good care of him, JB. JB 她希望你好好照顾他
[49:43] She says he hasn’t been away from his village, you know. 她说他从未离开过村子
[49:45] She’s really worried about him. 她很担心他
[49:46] Yes, yes, of course, of course. 是 是 当然 当然
[49:49] He’s gonna have a great time in LA. Lots of fun. 他会在洛杉矶过得很愉快 乐趣无穷
[50:25] Ready, bud? Let’s go. All right. 兄弟 准备好了吗? 我们走了 好吧
[50:27] Thanks, everybody. 谢谢大家
[51:13] I’m sorry about this traffic. 抱歉 交通有点拥堵
[51:15] There’s nothing I could do about that. 我无能为力
[51:17] This is nothing. We’re actually moving. 这没什么 我们是在移动的
[51:19] And there’s no honking. No honking. 而且没有鸣笛声 没有鸣笛声
[51:21] Hey. I’m gonna have these two over to the house 嘿 我要叫他们两个来家里
[51:23] to watch some cricket. It’ll be nice to watch it 看板球比赛 和欣赏这项运动的人一起看比赛
[51:25] with somebody who appreciates it for once. 会是一件愉悦的事
[51:27] He wants to watch cricket with you. 他想和你一起看板球比赛
[51:34] Actually, they don’t like cricket. 事实上 他们不喜欢板球
[51:35] What do you mean they don’t like cricket? 他们不喜欢板球 你是什么意思?
[51:37] – I mean, they don’t like cricket. – They play cricket. – 我是说 他们不喜欢板球 – 可他们打板球
[51:39] No. He plays javelin. He plays field hockey. 不 他掷标枪 他打曲棍球
[51:43] – Wait. What? – Yes. – 等下 什么? – 是的
[51:44] You didn’t know this? 你不知道?
[51:46] No. I thought they all played cricket. 是的 我以为他们都打板球
[51:48] – “They all played cricket?” – What, now I’m a racist? – “他们都打板球?” – 什么 难道我现在是种族歧视者?
[51:52] – It sounded a little bit racist. – It’s not racist. – 听起来有点 – 这不是歧视
[51:54] There’s 1.8 billion people in this country 这个城市里有18亿人口
[51:56] and they all love cricket. 他们喜欢板球
[51:58] Most of them love cricket. Aash, this was your idea. 大部分人喜欢板球 安什 那是你说的
[52:01] Well, it looks like somebody dropped the ball. 似乎某人犯了个错误
[52:03] You like cricket, right? 你喜欢板球 对吧?
[52:05] No, I love baseball. 不 我喜欢棒球
[52:07] Oh, unbelievable. 哦 难以置信
[52:09] – No, believe me. – Yeah, I believe you. – 不 相信我 – 是的 我相信你
[52:11] You’re all gonna watch cricket. 你们都要看看板球比赛
[52:12] – Come on, guys. – You’ll love this place. – 伙计们 跟上 – 你们会爱上这里
[52:14] Bye. 再见
[52:18] No, no, no. This side, this side. 不 不 这边 这边
[52:24] Hold that, please. 请等一下
[52:26] – Thanks. – Sure. Floor? – 谢谢 – 应该的 几楼?
[52:28] Five. 五楼
[52:37] Okay. All right. Guys, let ’em close. 好吧 各位 让它关上吧
[52:42] Okay, so I’ll pick you guys up at 8:30 明天是你们训练的第一天
[52:44] for your first day of practice tomorrow. 我会八点半来接你们
[52:48] If there’s any trouble, Amit’s room is right next door. 如果有什么问题 阿米特的房间就在隔壁
[52:55] I’m not sure what that means, but we’re gonna get some sleep, 我不知道那是什么意思 但我们要休息一会
[52:59] and then I’ll see you guys in the morning. 明天早晨见 伙计们
[53:06] – Great. – All right. – 非常好 – 好的
[53:10] Big TV. 大电视
[53:11] – Let’s go! Hey! – Yes, sir. – 嘿! 走吧! – 是的 先生
[53:14] Bye. Good night. 再见 晚安
[53:24] All right, Amit, I’m gonna give you this 阿米特 我给你这个
[53:25] because I want you to record their progress. 你用它记录下他们的进展
[53:29] – For me? Wow! – Yes, for you to use. – 哇! 给我的? – 是的 给你用的
[53:30] And then you’re gonna give it back to me. 过后你还要把这个还给我
[53:32] Oh. 哦
[53:33] I want you to tape their workouts, their training, 我要你记录下他们的锻炼 训练
[53:34] their daily lives, stuff like that. 日常生活这类事
[53:36] I’m gonna use it as a marketing tool. 我要把它作为营销工具
[53:38] Got it? 明白吗?
[53:40] Yes, got it. Record everything. 恩 了解 记录下所有的事
[53:42] If there are any problems, you call me. 如果有什么问题 打电话给我
[53:44] Yes, yes. I will call you with problem. 好的 好的 遇到麻烦我会打给你
[53:48] So I’ll see you tomorrow morning. 那明天见
[53:49] Okay. Goodbye, JB sir. Goodbye, Aash sir. 好的 JB先生再见 安什先生再见
[53:54] They’re gonna be fine by themselves, right? 他们自己呆着不会有问题 对吧?
[53:55] Yeah, course. What do you mean? 是的 当然 你什么意思?
[53:57] I mean, you know, it’s their first time here. 我是说他们第一次来这里
[53:59] – You saw where they came from. – They’re fine. – 你知道他们从哪里来的 – 他们没问题的
[54:06] Good night. 晚安
[54:07] – Really? – Oh, boy. – 真的吗? – 哦 天哪
[54:09] Yeah. 是的
[54:42] Hey… 嘿…
[54:44] Hey. Welcome home. 嘿 欢迎回家
[54:48] Thank you. it is good to be back. 谢谢 回来真好
[54:50] – Yeah. – I got you something. – 是的 – 我带给你点东西
[54:52] – Really? – Yes. It’s… – 真的吗? – 是的 是…
[54:55] I brought you the Taj Mahal. 我把泰姬陵带给了你
[54:57] I worked a deal with the Indian government. 我和印度政府做了个交易
[54:59] This is amazing. I love it. 太神奇了 我很喜欢
[55:02] I have been needing a mini Taj for so long. 我想要个迷你的泰姬陵很久了
[55:04] It’s beautiful. Thank you. 太美了 谢谢
[55:05] So you gotta tell me how it all finished. 你要和我说说你怎么完成这一切的
[55:08] Uh… Well, I thought we were gonna do that over a bottle of Scotch. 呃… 我以为我们要在喝威士忌的时候讨论这个
[55:12] You’re right. We did have a deal. We had that deal. 对的 我们是有个约定 我们有那个约定
[55:15] – Hey. – Oh. Um… – 嘿 – 哦 呃…
[55:17] – You must be JB. – I am. Hi. – 你一定是JB – 嗨 我是
[55:19] JB, Mark. Mark, JB. JB 这是马克 马克 这是JB
[55:20] Hey, man, great to meet you. And welcome home. 嘿 兄弟 见到你很开心 欢迎回家
[55:22] – Thank you. – Yeah. – 谢谢 – 恩
[55:24] – Careful. You’re sweaty. – Sorry, babe. – 当心 你在出汗 – 宝贝 对不起
[55:25] I actually spent three months in an ashram in Goa. 事实上 我在印度果阿的一个修道院呆过3个月
[55:28] – I forgot that you did that. – Yeah. – 我忘掉了 – 是的
[55:31] – Is that a mini Taj? – Yeah, look at that. – 这是个迷你的泰姬陵吗? – 是的 快看
[55:33] Hilarious. Nice. 很好 不错
[55:35] Yeah. I think it’s so pretty. 是的 我觉得它很美
[55:37] Well, I gotta take a shower before my shift. 我换衣服前要洗个澡
[55:39] – I just wanted to say hi. – Yes, you do. – 我只是想打个招呼 – 是的 你确实需要
[55:40] Cool. Nice to meet you. 没事 很高兴见到你
[55:41] – You as well. See you, babe. – See you. – 我也是 宝贝 待会见 -待会见
[55:44] Love the Taj. 喜欢这个泰姬陵
[55:46] Mark’s an intern at the hospital. 马克是我医院的一位实习医生
[55:48] That’s how we first met, so… 我们就是那么遇到的 所以…
[55:51] – Seems like a great guy. – Yeah, he is a good guy. – 看起来不错 – 是的 他是个好男人
[55:53] – Seems very fit. – Yeah, he’s a runner. – 身体很健硕 – 是的 他经常跑步
[55:58] Well, I gotta unpack and plug back in and kind of… 我要卸下行李重新整理之类的…
[56:01] Yeah, but I wanna hear about your trip, so whenever you have… 是的 但我想听听你的旅程 所以看你什么时候有时间…
[56:04] – We’ll do that. – Okay, good. – 会谈的 – 好的
[56:07] All right. Thank you so much for my… 好的 谢谢你给我的…
[56:27] Hello, old friend. 哈喽 老朋友
[56:42] Hello. 哈喽
[56:44] Apparently, they pushed the stop button by mistake 显然 他们无意按了制动按钮
[56:46] and when the elevator got stuck, 然后电梯停了
[56:47] they panicked and pushed the elevator alarm. 他们慌了 按了电梯警报铃
[56:49] – And then the fire alarm. – Yes. Okay. – 然后按了火警铃 – 好吧
[56:51] We’re not going to press charges, Mr. Bernstein, 伯恩斯坦先生 如果你为这些年轻人找其他的住所
[56:53] providing that you make other arrangements for these young men. 我们将不会提出控告
[56:56] When would that have to happen? 什么时候呢?
[56:58] Immediately. 马上
[57:03] No filming here. 这里禁止摄像
[57:05] Sorry. 抱歉
[57:07] What are we gonna do? 怎么办?
[57:08] I told you, they can’t stay on their own. 我告诉过你 不能让他们自己呆在那
[57:12] Fine. Then I’m dropping them off with you. 好吧 我留他们和你呆一起
[57:13] No. Are you crazy? Come on, I have kids. 不行 你疯了吗? 拜托 我有小孩
[57:15] I have no room, all right? You have lots of room. Please go to sleep. 我这没房间了 好吗? 你那有那么多房间 拜托去睡觉吧
[57:19] Yeah, and I also have a very nice single person’s life 是的 但我也有一个我真的十分渴望
[57:22] that I’m really looking forward to getting back to. 重回的美好的单身生活
[57:24] All right. Well, you know what? 好吧 你这样 你知道吗?
[57:25] Look on the bright side. 凡事往好的方面想
[57:26] We’re out of money, so you keeping them 现在我们没钱了 你把他们看好了
[57:28] will help us keep our doors open. 这样我们才能保住饭碗
[57:29] – Good night. – No. Don’t hang up. – 晚安 – 等会 别挂
[57:34] Go to sleep! 睡觉!
[57:40] All right, let’s go. 算了 我们走吧
[57:48] D… 别…
[57:51] Don’t touch anything. 别乱动
[57:54] – Okay, boys, here we are. Come on in. – Wow. – 好了 我们到了 进来吧 – 哇塞
[57:57] This is his house? 这是他家吗?
[58:00] All right, we’re gonna keep you guys here 今晚你们就先住这里
[58:02] until we figure something out. 明天我们再想别的法子
[58:05] This is the living room, TV. 这是客厅 有电视
[58:08] This is the TV. A thousand-something channels. 这是电视机 里头有上千个频道
[58:11] Maybe there’s some Indian ones. 可能也有印度的频道
[58:14] This is where we eat. 我们在这吃饭
[58:17] Food. Kitchen. 吃的 在厨房
[58:18] Plenty of stuff in the fridge. 冰箱里还有东西
[58:19] Please help yourself. 你们自便吧
[58:22] Now… Hey, guys 现在… 各位
[58:25] Oh. Oh. 噢 来了
[58:26] I just have one rule. Try to keep everything nice and neat. 规矩只有一条 保持这里整洁干净
[58:32] Try not to break anything, okay? Nice and neat. 别摔东砸西 好吗? 保持整洁干净
[58:35] Great. Good night. 好了 晚安
[58:37] But, JB sir, um… 可是 JB先生 那个…
[58:41] Where is your family? 你的家人呢?
[58:44] – No family, Amit. Just me. – Huh? – 我没家人 阿米特 我一个人住 – 啊?
[58:46] Just me. 就我一个人
[59:00] Is she his servant? 那是他的女佣吗?
[59:03] She must be. 肯定是
[59:06] Well, I overslept. 我睡过头了
[59:08] I think I’m still pretty jet-lagged. 可能时差还没倒过来
[59:15] Well, call House and tell him we’re running a few minutes late. 打电话给豪斯告诉他我们会晚几分钟到
[59:19] Yeah. 没错
[59:21] Guys, what are you doing? Why didn’t you wake me up? 你们在干嘛? 怎么不叫醒我?
[59:24] Good morning, JB sir. We were waiting for you for breakfast. 早上好 JB先生 我们在等你吃早饭
[59:27] Okay. Okay. Uh… 好 好 呃…
[59:33] Breakfast. 早餐在这
[59:36] What’s with all the candles, by the way? 顺便问一句 房里的蜡烛是怎么回事?
[59:38] That’s our shrine, JB sir, so that we can pray. 那是我们的神殿啊 祷告用的
[59:42] – Oh, right. – And where do you pray, JB sir? – 噢 这样啊 – 你在哪儿祷告啊 JB先生?
[59:45] I don’t pray. I work. And I’m late. 我不祷告 我得工作 要迟到了
[59:49] So five minutes. We gotta hustle. 五分钟内准备好 迅速点
[59:52] Right, JB sir. Five minutes. Ready. 好的 JB先生 五分钟足够了
[59:55] PowerBar. Big body. Eat, eat, eat. 能量棒 身体壮 赶快吃
[1:00:00] JB sir, what is the meaning of “hustle”? JB先生 你刚刚说的”迅速”是什么意思?
[1:00:03] It means hurry up, you know, go fast. 意思就是赶快 动作快点
[1:00:05] Oh, okay, okay. 噢 这样啊 知道了
[1:00:10] Hustle? 迅速哈?
[1:00:13] All right, boys, let’s go. Double time. 好了 同志们 我们走吧 走快点
[1:00:15] Here we are. Day one of training at USC. 今天是我们在南加州大学训练的第一天
[1:00:19] – Hey, hey. Look at the boys. – Sorry, sorry. – 嘿 说你呢 拍他们 – 对不起
[1:00:22] We’re gonna be a little late, but that’s okay. 我们稍微晚了一点 不过不要紧
[1:00:23] You guys are gonna come here from 9:00 to 1:00 every day 以后每天上午九点到下午一点你们到这训练
[1:00:26] and work with Coach House and the USC team, got it? 豪斯教练会带着你们跟校队训练 听明白了吗?
[1:00:32] JB likes to hustle. JB就喜欢迅速
[1:00:36] All right. Here we go. 好了 我们到了
[1:00:42] Not bad, huh? 还不错吧?
[1:00:45] It’s absolutely beautiful, JB sir. 简直就是美极了 JB先生
[1:00:48] Soak it in. 赶快习惯吧
[1:00:54] And now let’s go. We’re late. Let’s go! 咱们快走吧 要迟到了 动起来!
[1:00:58] You must be the boys from India. 你们两位就是来自印度的小伙子吧
[1:01:01] Welcome to America. 欢迎来到美国
[1:01:03] I’m Tom House. I’ll be your coach. 我是汤姆·豪斯 你们的教练
[1:01:06] This is my assistant, Doug. 这是我的助手 道格
[1:01:09] Still working on their English. 他们英语水平还有待提高
[1:01:11] Tell them, I thought today we’d just run a few drills 告诉他俩 我们今天先试试手
[1:01:14] and have some fun. What do you say? 玩一玩 你们觉得呢?
[1:01:16] The boys are gonna blow you away, Tom, I promise. 这俩孩子会让你大跌眼镜的 汤姆 我保证
[1:01:21] What is this? 这干嘛用的?
[1:01:22] I think it’s used to keep our bowling hand warm. 我想可能是暖手用的吧
[1:01:28] Tell the boys the glove is for catching the ball! 跟他们说棒球手套是用来接球的!
[1:01:37] Okay, now, you’re just gonna toss it back and forth. 好的 现在你们相互抛接球
[1:01:39] Just nice and easy. Nice and easy. 放轻松 放轻松
[1:01:45] – Where have you been? – Sorry, man. – 你去哪儿了? – 不好意思啊
[1:01:48] The twins, they’ve been puking all morning. 我那俩熊孩子 早上吐个不停
[1:01:50] – How’s it going here? – Uh… – 这里什么情况? – 呃…
[1:01:52] He’s asking, is it necessary to wear the gloves? 他问 是不是非要戴这个手套?
[1:01:58] That’s a first. 那是必须的
[1:02:03] All right, tell him half-speed. We’re just warming up. 开始吧 叫他们使出半成功力就行 只是热热身
[1:02:06] It’s not about throwing hard, it’s about throwing right. 不是看谁投得猛 而是看谁投得准
[1:02:19] – Oh, oh, oh. – It’s all right. It’s all right. – 哎哟哟 – 还好 还好
[1:02:22] Tell him to relax. Tell him to smile. 跟他们说放轻松 保持微笑
[1:02:37] Wow. 哇
[1:02:45] – We might have to tweak that a little bit. – Hmm. – 这个姿势我们可能得调一调 – 嗯
[1:02:58] It was like they couldn’t even tie their shoes out there. 刚刚在外面 他俩好像连鞋带都不会系
[1:03:01] Thank God, Chang didn’t see that. 谢天谢地 还好张没看到
[1:03:03] All right, okay, look. What do you think, Tom? 行了 少说两句 你怎么想的 汤姆?
[1:03:05] They did everything I asked ’em to do. 他们按我说的做了
[1:03:07] They didn’t complain. They never quit. 既没有抱怨 也没有放弃
[1:03:09] They’re good athletes. 他们体育素质很好
[1:03:10] And more importantly, their arms work. 更重要的是 他们的手臂能使出力来
[1:03:14] Do you think you can have them ready in six months? 你觉得半年内能上场吗?
[1:03:18] Based on what I just saw, 据我刚才的观察
[1:03:21] probably not. 很可能不行
[1:03:24] Spencer asked me to move in with him. 斯潘塞叫我搬去跟他一起住
[1:03:26] No way. 不会吧
[1:03:28] No way, Spencer. 不会吧 斯潘塞
[1:03:31] Spencer is a funny name. 斯潘塞这个名字真有趣
[1:03:41] Hey, guys. 你们好
[1:03:50] Are you guys gonna take these or just stare at me? 你们是准备签收还是盯着我傻看?
[1:03:52] Guys, come on. Guys, it’s pizza. 各位 让一让 是我订的披萨
[1:03:56] All right, come on. 行了 都进来吧
[1:03:57] Are you from Mars or what? That’s a pizza. You eat it. 你们是火星人还是哪个星球? 那是披萨 吃的东西
[1:04:00] Sorry, brother. 不好意思啊 老兄
[1:04:03] Oh, thank you, sir. Thank you. 对了 谢谢你 谢谢啊
[1:04:08] I’ve fallen in love with pizza. 我已经爱上披萨了
[1:04:16] We’re screwed. 我们完蛋了
[1:04:18] JB is going to pack our bags and send us home. JB准备让我们打包回家
[1:04:24] Dinesh, don’t worry so. 迪尼斯 别想这么多
[1:04:29] We can’t master it in one day. 训练这种事 又不能一口吃出个胖子
[1:04:33] Don’t you miss home? 你不想家吗?
[1:04:37] I do miss it. 肯定想啊
[1:04:41] But now we are in America. We can do anything here. 可我们现在是在美国啊 在这里想干嘛都行
[1:04:45] You can even change your name to… 就是把名字换成…
[1:04:48] Spencer. 斯潘塞
[1:04:51] I don’t want to change my name. 我才不想换名字
[1:04:53] I’m kidding, I’m kidding. Where are you going? 我开玩笑的啦 你别当真 你去哪?
[1:04:56] I’m going to the bathroom. Don’t worry, I’m not leaving you. 我去上厕所 放心 我不会丢下你的
[1:05:06] Oh! 啊!
[1:05:09] – JB! – Oh, crap. – JB! – 唉 没完了还
[1:05:18] – Okay, boys, knock ’em dead. – Okay, JB sir. – 行啦 小伙们 亮瞎他们的双眼 – 没问题 JB先生
[1:05:25] – Bye, JB sir. – That’s good. – 再见 JB先生 – 好样的
[1:05:27] Keep working on the English. I’ll see you later. 英语也要好好学 一会见
[1:05:29] He’s not staying to watch us today? 他今天不在这里看我们训练吗?
[1:05:34] I guess not. 我看不会了
[1:05:46] – Why didn’t you tell me? – I did. You didn’t listen to me. – 你怎么不早说? – 我说了 你不听
[1:05:48] You were too busy bribing half of India. 你一直在忙着讨好那几个印度人
[1:05:50] – I didn’t have a choice. – Then guess what? – 我也是没办法 – 然后你猜怎么着?
[1:05:51] We’re out of money, JB. 我们没钱了 JB
[1:05:52] And not to mention that Chang has been calling me all morning. 而且今早张一直在给我打电话
[1:05:55] He wants a status update. What am I supposed to do? Come clean? 他想知道实时状态 我该怎么做 老实交代?
[1:05:58] No, no. Don’t come clean. 别别别 不能坦白交待
[1:06:00] – Never come clean. – Seven Figures Management. – 无论如何也不能坦白交待 – 这里是百万管理公司
[1:06:02] That’s probably Chang right now. 可能是张打过来的
[1:06:05] Sure, um, hold on just one second. 当然 稍等一下
[1:06:08] JB, it’s Popo. JB 是波波
[1:06:10] – Seriously? – Yeah. – 真的假的? – 真的
[1:06:13] Hey. What’s up? 嘿 什么事?
[1:06:17] Really? 真的吗?
[1:06:19] Stay right there. I’m leaving right now. 你不要走 我马上就来
[1:06:21] Okay. Bye. 好的 再见
[1:06:24] Pope’s not happy with Procorp, 波波对普若克堡公司不满意
[1:06:26] so he wants to talk to me about it. 想跟我谈谈这事
[1:06:29] So I’m gonna go talk to him, and then I’ll call you guys later. 我现在就过去 晚点给你们电话
[1:06:31] Yes! Yes! If you can get Popo, we’re back! 太棒了! 我们有了波波就能起死回生了!
[1:06:35] – Yeah. – Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about! – 太棒了 – 太棒了 我就这么说来着!
[1:06:38] Ow. Sorry. 噢 不好意思
[1:06:40] Okay, tell me, single to left. 来来来 告诉我 左外野方向
[1:06:44] No, no, no, no. English. 不不不 用英语
[1:06:46] Single to left. Come on. 左外野方向 来嘛
[1:06:48] Back third base. 回三垒
[1:06:51] – Back up third base. Good. – Back up third base. – 接应三垒 很好 – 接应三垒
[1:06:53] – I’m hungry. – JB sir is coming soon. – 我饿了 – JB马上就来了
[1:06:57] Let’s concentrate on work. Tell me, single to left. 我们专心点 再说一遍 左外野方向
[1:07:00] I’m tired, I’m hungry and JB is late. 我又累又饿 JB还没来
[1:07:02] No, no, no, English. 不对不对 用英语说
[1:07:04] – I’m hungry. – Hold on. Hold on. – 我饿死了 – 再坚持一下
[1:07:06] Hey, guys. Come on. Let’s go. I’m sorry I’m late. I had a meeting. 嘿 各位 我们走吧 对不起来晚了 刚刚有个会
[1:07:09] Let’s go. Let’s go. 我们走吧 走啦
[1:07:12] So, we’ll work with Popo for couple of months 这几个月我们会跟波波交涉
[1:07:13] till he finds out we’re the real deal. 直到他发现我们是真心实意
[1:07:14] And then we get the contract. Yeah, hold on. 然后再签个合同 先等会
[1:07:16] Guys, hustle up! Let’s go! We’ll get pizza. Come on. 同志们 快点啊!走啦!一会吃披萨 快点
[1:07:18] Let’s go. 走了
[1:07:19] Pizza again? He’s killing me. 又吃披萨? 那玩意快吃腻了
[1:07:22] I don’t care. I like pizza. 我不觉得 我喜欢吃
[1:07:30] Morning, Rinku. Morning, Dinesh. 早上好 林库辛 早上好 迪尼斯
[1:08:14] Oh! 哎呀!
[1:08:27] So today’s my day off, 我今天休息
[1:08:30] so that means I absolutely have to clean my house. 所以必须要收拾屋子了
[1:08:33] Boring. Uh… 真无聊 呃…
[1:08:35] So what about you guys? How’s the baseball going? 你们怎么样? 棒球练得好吗?
[1:08:39] – Is that music? – Yeah. This is my iPod. – 那是音乐吗? – 对啊 我的iPod
[1:08:42] For when I run. What kind of music do you guys like? 跑步的时候听 你们喜欢什么音乐?
[1:08:45] I… I like… 我… 喜欢…
[1:08:48] – Keith… Keith Urban. – Keith… 凯斯 …凯斯·艾厄本 – 凯斯…
[1:08:50] – What? – Keith Urban. – 什么? – 凯斯·艾厄本
[1:08:51] Keith Urban? Wow. I did not expect you to say that. 你们喜欢基斯·厄本? 真是太意外了
[1:08:56] I… I like Eminem. Eminem is good, you know? 我… 我喜欢艾米纳姆 他唱的挺好的 我觉得
[1:08:58] Eminem? That’s literally what I’m listening to now. Here. 艾米纳姆? 现在正在放他的歌 听听看
[1:09:01] – I can see? – Yeah, yeah. – 我能瞧瞧吗? – 当然
[1:09:03] Ready? 好了吗?
[1:09:07] So, come on, how’s the baseball going? it looks awesome. 来说说看 棒球练得怎么样了? 看起来很棒的样子
[1:09:11] – It’s not good. – Really? – 不怎么样 – 怎么会?
[1:09:13] Baseball is very hard. 棒球很难打
[1:09:16] JB sir don’t like the way we play. JB先生不喜欢我们的打法
[1:09:18] Why do you say that? Why? 怎么会这样? 不会吧?
[1:09:20] He don’t… He don’t come to watch. 他都不… 不来看我们打球
[1:09:25] You see, that’s just ’cause he’s a busy guy. 那是因为他是个大忙人
[1:09:28] I don’t think it’s ’cause he doesn’t want to. 我觉得他肯定不是不想去看啦
[1:09:29] Hey guys, 同志们
[1:09:30] come on, let’s go. We’re gonna be late. 快点 走啦 要迟到了
[1:09:32] – Hi, Brenda. – Hi. Have a good day. – 嗨 布伦达 – 嗨 祝你们愉快
[1:09:39] Keith Urban. 凯斯·艾厄本
[1:09:42] One of the kids, Manny, called Rinku a name. 队里的曼尼给林库辛取了个外号
[1:09:44] Dinesh didn’t like it. So, he shoved him. And they tussled a bit. 迪尼斯不喜欢 推了曼尼一下 两人就打起来了
[1:09:47] – What did he call him? – That’s not the point. – 取了什么外号? – 那不是重点
[1:09:50] The point is, these boys aren’t gelling. They’re struggling. 重点是 他们不是在合作 而是在打斗
[1:09:54] And if you were here more, you’d see that. 你常来这边 也会看得见
[1:09:56] Tom, I’d love to be here more. 汤姆 不是我不想来
[1:09:57] Work has been crazy. You know what I do. 工作忙得很 你知道我的情况
[1:09:59] Look, a big part of this training is up here. 其实 训练很重要的一部分在于此
[1:10:03] These kids, they need to be in the right head space. 这些孩子需要被给予相当的重视
[1:10:05] They need to feel supported. 感觉自己有支持的后盾
[1:10:08] They need to be having fun. You understand that? 寓学于乐 你明白吗?
[1:10:11] Yes, of course I do, Tom. 这我当然知道 汤姆
[1:10:13] Yes, it makes sense. Thank you. 你说的有道理 多谢
[1:10:18] Yes, Rinku, the new phone is working. 是的 林库辛 新手机可以用
[1:10:21] Are you listening to Mr. Bernstein? 你有听Berstein先生的话吗?
[1:10:25] Yes, JB is a very nice man, and he is taking good care of us. 听话啊 JB人很好 把我们照顾得妥妥帖帖的
[1:10:31] Hey- 嘿
[1:10:34] Okay, as soon as Rinku gets off the phone, we’re going out. 那好吧 等林库辛讲完电话 我们就出发
[1:10:37] – We’re gonna have some fun. – Okay, JB sir. – 带你们出去玩 – 好的 JB先生
[1:10:39] Everyone is thinking of you. We are all so excited. 我们每个人都很挂念你 为你高兴
[1:10:46] I think of you a lot. 我也很想你们
[1:10:50] I miss you. 我想你
[1:10:53] I have to go to work. 我得忙去了
[1:11:03] – Is this a hotel? – No. This is your future. – 这是宾馆吗? – 不 这是你们的未来
[1:11:08] And hopefully mine, if things go well tonight. 但愿也是我的未来 要是今晚一切顺利的话
[1:11:15] Not bad, huh? 还不错吧?
[1:11:18] – JB! My man. – There he is. – JB! 可把你盼来了 – 我这不是来了嘛
[1:11:21] – How you feeling? – Good. – 怎么样? – 还不错
[1:11:23] Boys, this is Popo Vanuatu, 小伙们 这位是波波·阿奴挖图
[1:11:24] one of the greatest linebackers in the NFL. 国家足球联盟最牛的后卫球员之一
[1:11:26] – What’s up, dude? – Food and drink is that way. – 你好 老兄 – 食物和酒水在那边
[1:11:29] But I’m gonna steal my man JB here and talk business. 但是我要借用一下JB 谈谈工作上的事
[1:11:31] Okay, yeah, cool. Guys, just hang tight. I’ll be right back. 好了 孩子们 等我一会儿 去去就回
[1:11:35] Have fun. Have fun. 尽情享受吧
[1:11:39] Hey, Popo. What are the Procorp boys doing here? 嘿 波波 普若克堡公司的人怎么会在这?
[1:11:43] It’s a party, JB. They came. Don’t sweat that. 这是个派对 JB 他们当然可以来 别太紧张
[1:12:01] This is my special place, man. 这是我的特别空间 老兄
[1:12:04] Only for my nearest and dearest. 都是我的心头之好
[1:12:11] I’m honored, bro. 我很荣幸 老弟
[1:12:21] We have practice tomorrow. Should we leave now? 明天还有训练 我们应该要走么?
[1:12:25] I think I ate too much. 我觉得我吃撑了
[1:12:26] I told you not to! 我告诉过你别吃那么多!
[1:12:27] You’re eating cow, lamb, pig and who knows what else. 你吃了牛肉 羊肉 猪肉 谁知到还有别的什么
[1:12:30] I’m bored. I eat when I’m bored. 实在是太无聊了 一无聊我就吃东西
[1:12:34] Hello, brother! 嘿 老弟们!
[1:12:35] This is a crazy party, man! Let’s enjoy it, man! 这真是个疯狂的派对 让我们尽情享受吧!
[1:12:38] Let’s do some noise! Like this! 让我们动起来! 就像这样!
[1:12:43] And then my grandpapa would just look at me, 然后我爷爷就会看着我
[1:12:46] and he had these crazy bushy eyebrows. 还有他那过度浓密的眉毛
[1:12:50] But it was real, you know? 这都是真的 知道吗?
[1:12:52] Yeah. Yes, I do. 是的 是的 我相信
[1:12:56] And then he looked at me and he said, 然后他看着我说
[1:12:58] “Go be, Popo.” Just like that. “想做就做 波波” 这之类的话
[1:13:01] “Go be.” “想做就做”
[1:13:06] Wow. That is, that is deep. 哇 确实 很深刻
[1:13:09] I’m so sorry. I have to take this. It’s the boys. 抱歉 我接个电话 是那两个孩子打来的
[1:13:12] Hey. What’s up, Amit? 嘿 阿米特 怎么了?
[1:13:16] What? 什么?
[1:13:20] Why did you drink the punch if you don’t drink alcohol? 既然你不能喝酒 为什么又要去喝?
[1:13:23] I didn’t know it was alcohol, JB sir. 我不知道那是酒 JB先生
[1:13:26] I’m… I’m sorry. 对… 对不起
[1:13:29] JB sir, can you slow it down, please? JB先生 你能开慢点么?
[1:13:32] – I’m not feeling very good. – That’s too bad. – 我觉得很不舒服 – 那太糟糕了
[1:13:35] I was in the middle of something very important. 我正在谈很重要的事情
[1:13:37] And for the record, I don’t care that you drank alcohol. 准确来说 我不在乎你喝了酒
[1:13:39] I just care that you then decided to go swimming in someones fountain. 我介意的是你居然酒后在别人的喷泉里游泳
[1:13:41] – I don’t feel too good, JB sir. – Did you drink, too? – 我觉得不舒服 JB先生 – 你也喝酒了?
[1:13:44] – I ate too much. – Well, I’m not slowing down. – 我吃撑了 – 好吧 我是不会减速的
[1:13:49] JB sir, JB先生
[1:13:51] I think I’m going to… 我觉得我要…
[1:13:52] No, no, don’t you dare! 不 不 你敢吐试试!
[1:13:54] Do not… No! 不… 不!
[1:14:04] That’s better. 感觉好多了
[1:14:06] Could we have some water? 有水么?
[1:14:10] Thanks. Sorry. 多谢 麻烦了
[1:14:26] – There we go. Congrats. – Thank you. – 好了 合作愉快 – 谢谢
[1:14:29] What’s going on here? 这是怎么回事?
[1:14:34] JB JB.
[1:14:37] This is just business. 做生意就是这个样子
[1:14:59] Go to bed. 去睡觉
[1:15:02] – I am sorry, JB sir. – What? – 我很抱歉 JB先生 – 什么?
[1:15:04] – Sorry. – You’re sorry? – 抱歉 – 你觉得抱歉?
[1:15:07] You’re sorry that I just lost my biggest client in years 你应该抱歉 我刚刚失去了近些年最大的客户
[1:15:10] because you guys decided to wander off and trespass 就是因为你的棒球选手们非法侵入私人住宅
[1:15:13] on someone’s private property, swim in their fountain 在里面乱逛 还在他们的喷泉里游泳
[1:15:16] and, oh, yeah, oh, yeah, puke on me, twice! 还有 还有 朝我吐了 两次!
[1:15:20] Shush! You can translate it later. 闭嘴! 一会再翻译
[1:15:23] How about instead of being sorry, 除了抱歉以为
[1:15:25] you guys do what you were brought here to do, 能不能好好练习棒球
[1:15:27] which is learn the game? 做些你们被带到这里应该做的事情?
[1:15:30] Which, according to Mr. House, 就豪斯教练的话来说
[1:15:31] you’re not even close to doing that. 你们现在还差得远
[1:15:34] So go to bed. 给我上床睡觉
[1:15:36] And no more TV. Ever. 不准再看电视 永远不许
[1:16:00] Are you okay? 还好么?
[1:16:07] Yes. 不好
[1:16:11] Had a bad night. 糟糕的一晚
[1:16:13] Yeah, I see that. 是的 我看出来了
[1:16:18] Do you want a beer? 要来瓶啤酒么?
[1:16:24] I don’t know how much longer I can do this. 我不知道我还能坚持多久
[1:16:27] I was supposed to run a contest, 我是来准备比赛的
[1:16:28] not become a primary caregiver. 而不是做你们的监护人
[1:16:30] My house is a mess, the pool is filthy, 房子一团糟 泳池脏乱不堪
[1:16:33] my car smells like puke. 车里一股呕吐物的味道
[1:16:36] I’m late to everything. I can’t even spell sex. 所有的事情都是火急火燎的 甚至没有时间来做爱
[1:16:39] You sound like every one of my married friends. 听起来就像我周围所有已婚朋友的生活
[1:16:40] But I’m not married. I don’t wanna be married. 但是我还没有结婚 我也不想结婚
[1:16:43] All right, Mr. Sensitive. 好吧 敏感先生
[1:16:47] I think you just need to accept the fact that 我觉得你只需要接受一个事实
[1:16:48] your life’s gonna be different for a couple of months. 那就是这几个月中你的生活会与以往不同
[1:16:49] And then it’s gonna go back to your old life. 在这之后就可以回归到以前的生活了
[1:16:51] Yeah, but there may not be an old life to go back to 是的 但如果这次不成功
[1:16:53] if this doesn’t work out. That’s what you don’t understand. 就永远回不到以前的生活了 你不懂
[1:16:56] This thing, these kids… 这个比赛 这些孩子…
[1:17:01] This is my last best shot. 是我最后的机会
[1:17:03] Come on. You got your big house, 算了吧 你有豪宅 豪车
[1:17:04] your fancy car. You’re gonna be fine. 一切都会好起来的
[1:17:06] No, I am miles away from fine. 不 好个屁类好
[1:17:09] All this stuff is from my old life, when I made money, 这些都是我以前挣下的 在我愚蠢地决定单干之前
[1:17:13] before I stupidly decided to go out on my own. 那时候还能赚些钱
[1:17:17] I can barely pay my bills. 我现在已经付不起账单了
[1:17:20] – Really? – Really. – 真的? – 真的
[1:17:24] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:17:26] Okay, so if they’re your last shot, 那好 如果他们是你最后的筹码
[1:17:30] then don’t you think you should be paying 你不觉得你应该
[1:17:32] a little more attention to ’em? 给予他们更多关心么?
[1:17:33] I mean, it’s not like it’s easy for these guys, you know. 我是说 这对他们来说也十分不易
[1:17:36] They’re far from home. They miss their families. 他们远离家乡 想念家人
[1:17:38] – How do you know all this? – ‘Cause they told me. – 你怎么知道这些? – 他们亲口告诉我的
[1:17:40] You talk to them? 你和他们聊天了?
[1:17:42] Yeah, I talk to them. 是的 聊过了
[1:17:46] They just need to see that you care. 他们只是想得到你的关注
[1:17:54] Yeah, maybe I need to create a… 是的 或许我该…
[1:17:57] Create a better environment for their success. 为他们的成功营造一个更好的环境
[1:18:02] Something like that, yeah. 对 类似这样的
[1:18:06] You just need to commit to it and then you’ll figure out the rest. 你只需要致力于此 其他的自然就见分晓了
[1:18:13] Speaking of committing, how is Mike? 说到致力于此 你和麦克怎么样了?
[1:18:15] – Mark. – Mark. – 是马克 – 马克
[1:18:18] We broke up. 我们分手了
[1:18:23] To committing. 敬我们的努力
[1:18:24] To committing. 敬努力
[1:18:34] How we doing? 你好吗?
[1:18:44] Amit, Amit, Amit. 阿米特 阿米特 阿米特
[1:18:47] Five. All right, and again. Cross it over. 五 好 再来一次 交换
[1:19:15] That’s a lot. 太多了
[1:19:49] Today I consider myself 今天 我觉得自己
[1:19:54] the luckiest man 是这个世界上
[1:19:57] on the face of the Earth. 是最幸运的人
[1:20:02] This is the saddest movie I’ve ever seen. 这是我看过最感人的电影
[1:20:07] How are you not crying right now? 你为什么不哭?
[1:20:12] I cried the first 35 times I watched it. 我第一次看的时候哭了三十五次
[1:20:14] Right. 好吧
[1:20:19] Oh, boy, these guys are… 哦 这些孩子都…
[1:20:22] They’re wiped. They’re done. 他们累趴了 睡着了
[1:20:25] They’ve been working very hard. 他们训练得很刻苦
[1:20:29] – Where’s Amit? – He’s compiling his notes. – 阿米特在哪? – 他正在整理笔记
[1:20:33] He wants to coach baseball. 他想当棒球教练
[1:20:36] Either that or he’s starting an outsource center. 要么他就在创建自己的业务外包中心
[1:20:37] I can’t determine which. There’s a lot of activity happening in that room. 我不确定 他在那个房间里进行各种各样的活动
[1:20:40] – Stop. – It’s a great idea. – 住嘴 – 这是个好主意
[1:20:42] It’s the first in-country outsource center. 这是史上第一个境内业务外包中心
[1:20:44] That is hilarious. 太搞笑了
[1:20:47] Shh. 嘘
[1:20:49] You shh. You shh. 你住嘴 住嘴
[1:20:55] Do you… Do you wanna get a drink? 你… 你想不想来一杯?
[1:20:58] Come on in. 进来
[1:21:00] All right, so this should impress you. 好吧 这会让你印象深刻
[1:21:05] – Wow. – Yeah. No, I know. – 哇 – 是的 我知道
[1:21:08] I know. It’s a bit messy. 我知道 这里乱七八糟
[1:21:09] I just have not a lot of time to organize 我只是没有时间整理
[1:21:12] because I’m either going to the hospital 我要去医院上班
[1:21:14] or I’m coming back from running or yoga. 回来后还要跑步 做瑜伽
[1:21:16] Hey, The Taj has some prime real estate. 嘿 泰姬陵还有它自己的领域
[1:21:19] Yeah, I love my mini Taj. 是的 我喜欢这个迷你泰姬陵
[1:21:21] Scotch okay? 来点苏格兰威士忌?
[1:21:23] Fine. 可以
[1:21:24] Great. 很好
[1:21:28] Who are these fine ladies? 这些漂亮姑娘是谁?
[1:21:30] Oh, those are my sisters. 噢 是我的姐妹们
[1:21:31] – Yeah, I’ve got five. – Five? – 是的 我有五个姐妹 – 五个?
[1:21:33] – Yeah. – Wow. I didn’t know that. – 是的 – 哇 我从来不知道
[1:21:36] Well, before India, we never really talked, you know. 在你去印度之前 我们从来没有真正交流过
[1:21:41] Yeah, why is that? 对 为什么呢?
[1:21:44] Well, I don’t wanna offend you, 好吧 我不想冒犯你
[1:21:46] but I just never was really interested in talking to you. 但是我以前从来没有兴趣想要和你聊天
[1:21:50] I am offended. 你冒犯我了
[1:21:51] Don’t be. 别这样
[1:21:53] You’re just… You’re just different than you were before. 只是你… 你现在和以前不一样了
[1:22:00] I don’t feel different. 我没觉得自己有什么不一样
[1:22:01] Really? ‘Cause your Porsche looks like a minivan. 是吗? 因为你的保时捷变成了一辆面包车
[1:22:04] Minivans are the new black. 面包车是最新时尚
[1:22:07] See? It’s good. This whole 看吧? 这很好
[1:22:10] alternative family thing 这种完全另类的家用品
[1:22:11] looks good on you. 很适合你
[1:22:13] I mean, it’s changed you. 我是说 它改变了你
[1:22:14] How has it changed me? 它怎么改变我了?
[1:22:18] I don’t wanna ruin it. I’m having too much fun watching. 我不想扫你的兴 但是旁观起来很有趣
[1:22:21] Come on, tell me. Tell me how it’s changed me. 来吧 告诉我 它是怎么改变我的
[1:22:29] Well, that was more than just watching. 好吧 这可不仅仅是旁观了
[1:22:30] Yes, it was. 是的
[1:22:48] Good morning, Mr. JB sir. 早上好 JB先生
[1:22:52] Very good morning, Mr. JB sir. 早上很好 JB先生
[1:22:55] Hello. 早上好
[1:22:56] Leaving in 20 minutes, guys. 你们还有二十分钟
[1:23:06] All right, go ahead. 好吧 有什么想问的
[1:23:08] Say it. 就说吧
[1:23:13] Sir, we need to know 先生 我们想知道
[1:23:14] when you’re going to marry Ms. Brenda. 你和布伦达小姐准备什么时候结婚
[1:23:16] – Yes. – No, guys. – 对 – 不 伙计们
[1:23:17] This is not what you ask in America. 在美国我们不这么问
[1:23:20] What do you ask? 那你们会怎么问?
[1:23:22] You would say, “How far did you get with Ms. Brenda?” 你应该问 “你和布伦达打算走多远?”
[1:23:24] You traveled with her? 你们要去旅行?
[1:23:25] No, no, no, it’s not a distance. 不 不 不 不是距离上的远近
[1:23:27] It’s, like, physically, like, “Did you kiss her?” 是指 身体接触程度 就像 “你亲她了么?”
[1:23:29] – Like… – Huh? – 就像… – 哈?
[1:23:31] But that’s private, no, sir? 但这是个人隐私 不是吗 先生?
[1:23:32] Yes, it is private. Thank you. 对 这是隐私 谢谢
[1:23:34] I think you should marry Ms. Brenda. 我觉得你应该和布伦达小姐结婚
[1:23:37] Even I also think. 我也这么认为
[1:23:38] Yes, sir. You are old. 我也同意 先生 你年纪大了
[1:23:41] You should marry her, start family… 你应该和她结婚 成家…
[1:23:42] Number one, lam not old. 第一 我不老
[1:23:44] You’re a little bit old. 你还是有点老的
[1:23:46] Hey. Number two, 嘿 第二
[1:23:48] just because I’ve slept over at her house 我只不过在她房间里过了一夜
[1:23:50] doesn’t mean I have to marry her. 不代表我就要和她结婚
[1:23:51] Mmm… 唔…
[1:23:56] Did you kiss Ms. Brenda? 你亲了布伦达小姐么?
[1:24:00] No. 没有
[1:24:05] – She kissed me. – Oh! – 她亲了我 – 哦!
[1:24:06] Oh, JB sir! 哦 JB先生!
[1:24:08] Oh, my God! 哦 天哪!
[1:24:14] Yeah, well, enjoy the game, Mike, 好 享受比赛 麦克
[1:24:16] and I’ll have Aash follow up with you on that. 我会让安什跟进的
[1:24:19] You got it, pal. Bye. 你懂的 朋友 拜拜
[1:24:21] JB, it’s Chang. JB 张找你
[1:24:23] Tell him I’m not here. 告诉他我不在
[1:24:24] He’s pushing for a tryout and we need to stall, stall, stall. 他要开展选拔赛 我们就要一直推脱 推脱 推脱
[1:24:28] That might be tricky. 这有点难办
[1:24:38] Their progress has been… 他们现在的水平很…
[1:24:40] – Remarkable. – Yeah. Yep. Amazing. – 卓越 – 是的 很了不起
[1:24:43] By my calendar, we should hold the tryout in three weeks, right? 根据我的行程 我们要在三周内开展选拔赛 对吗?
[1:24:47] Uh, Well, 呃 好吧
[1:24:49] you know, to be honest, 你知道 老实说
[1:24:50] even given their remarkable progress, 即使他们进步显著
[1:24:54] they could probably use a little more time. 还是需要再多一点时间
[1:24:59] We could all benefit from more time, Mr. Bernstein, 我们确实都能从更多时间里获利 伯恩斯坦先生
[1:25:02] but it wasn’t our agreement, was it? 但这不属于我们的协议内容 不是么?
[1:25:05] No. 是的
[1:25:08] So are you gonna honor our agreement or not? 所以你到底要不要履行我们的协议?
[1:25:13] Absolutely. 当然要
[1:25:15] They will be ready in three weeks. 他们会在三周内准备好的
[1:25:18] Excellent. 很好
[1:25:20] Horse crap! We had a deal. We were gonna do this right. 这叫什么事! 我们说好的 我们之前进展得很好
[1:25:24] We are! This way we get maximum exposure. 现在也很好! 这样我们可以得到最大的曝光率
[1:25:27] ESPN, Sports Illustrated, NBC, ABC, they’re all gonna be there. 体育联播网 体育画报 全国广播和美国广播公司都会报道
[1:25:30] I mean right by Rinku and Dinesh. 我是从林库辛和迪尼斯的角度考虑的
[1:25:32] They’re not ready for this kind of pressure. 他们还不能承受这样的压力
[1:25:33] Tom, every scout in the Major Leagues will be in Tempe 汤姆 棒球联盟的所有球探都会参加十一月
[1:25:36] – for the November meetings. – Well, that’s my point. – 在坦佩的大会 – 我就是不想这样
[1:25:38] Taking them to Tempe, out of their comfort zone? 让他们离开熟悉的地方跑去坦佩
[1:25:40] Putting them in front of a media circus? 还要面对一大堆媒体
[1:25:42] They’ll be a sideshow. 会出大洋相的
[1:25:46] I appreciate your input, Tom, 我很感谢你的建议 汤姆
[1:25:49] but this is business. 但这是生意上的事
[1:25:50] I have a deal with my investors 我和投资人有个协议
[1:25:52] and I have to live up to that deal. That’s what I do. 我必须遵守 这就是我要做的
[1:25:55] You understand? 你明白吗
[1:25:57] Perfectly. 明白的很
[1:25:59] Oh! Can’t use ASU’s field. Too many liabilities. 不能用亚利桑那州立大学的场地了 欠债太多
[1:26:04] Why are we hearing about this right now, three days out? 怎么现在才说 都三天了
[1:26:06] Hey! They told me it would work. 嘿 他们之前说会有办法的
[1:26:08] It’s fine. We can find another place. 没关系 我们再找个地方
[1:26:10] All we need is a mound and a cage. It’s easy. 只要一个土墩和挡网就行 很好办
[1:26:12] – Theresa? – Yeah? – 特丽萨? – 怎么
[1:26:13] Where are we with the scout RSVPs? 我们收到几个球探的回复了
[1:26:15] We are up to 24! 已经有二十四个了
[1:26:20] There we go. 好极了
[1:26:21] – That’s what I’m talking about. – It’s good. – 进展很顺利 – 太棒了
[1:26:22] Twenty-four is good. 有这么多很好
[1:26:23] Hey. What’s up, Brenda? 嘿 有事吗 布伦达
[1:26:28] What? 什么
[1:26:34] – Hey. – Don’t keep touching. – 嘿 – 别摸1了
[1:26:36] – What the hell happened? – It’s not that bad. – 这是怎么回事 – 没那么严重
[1:26:37] Yeah, it’s fine. He has two stitches. 伤得不重 他缝了两针
[1:26:40] He’s gonna live. The doctor said… 没有生命危险 医生说…
[1:26:41] It’s on his pitching hand. 伤的是他投球的那只手
[1:26:43] How did this happen? 到底怎么搞的
[1:26:44] Oh, um, well, I was just teaching them how to make Mexican food 呃 我当时在教他们做墨西哥菜
[1:26:47] and he was slicing a bell pepper and he slipped and… 他切柿子椒的时候手滑了…
[1:26:51] – It’s fine. – Okay… – 没什么大事 – 好吧
[1:26:52] I need to talk to you outside, please. 到外面来 我们得谈谈
[1:26:53] It’s honestly okay. 真的没什么事
[1:26:55] I need to talk to you outside for one minute. 给你一分钟出来我们必须要谈
[1:26:57] – He will be fine. – Amit, turn the camera off. – 他没什么事 – 阿米特 关掉摄像机
[1:26:58] – We’re in a hospital. – Sorry. – 我们是在医院 – 抱歉
[1:27:01] – Sorry, JB sir. – No, don’t be sorry. We’re fine. – 抱歉 JB先生 – 不用道歉 没事的
[1:27:04] Let me just… Hang on. 我去…等一会
[1:27:16] – Hey. What… – Hey. – 嘿 这是… – 嘿
[1:27:19] Look, I appreciate all the stuff you were trying to do. 是这样 我很感激你做的一切
[1:27:22] – But those guys are my investment. – Okay. – 但这两个小伙是我的投资 – 好吧
[1:27:24] I have a lot riding on their success. 我所有的希望都在他们身上了
[1:27:26] Obviously it was an accident. 这明显只是个意外
[1:27:27] I understand that. That accident might cost me a lot of money. 我明白 但这意外有可能让我损失了一大笔
[1:27:30] If he can’t pitch in three days. 如果他三天后不能上场的话
[1:27:32] Okay, okay. Well, I don’t know how it works, 好的 好的 我不知道具体情况
[1:27:34] but can’t you push the tryout, or… 但你能不能推迟一下选拔赛日期
[1:27:35] You want me to push the tryout? 你想让我推迟日期
[1:27:36] You want me to call ESPN and Sports Illustrated 你想让我给体育联播网 体育画报
[1:27:38] and half the world’s media and 24-some-odd baseball clubs and go, 全世界媒体和至少二十四个棒球俱乐部打电话说
[1:27:41] “Guys, sorry, we can’t do it in a couple of days, “伙计们对不住了 我们这几天还不能比赛
[1:27:44] we’re gonna need to do it in a couple of weeks, 我们还需要过几周才可以
[1:27:45] ’cause one of my kids wanted to learn how to make fajitas.” 因为有个孩子想学做墨西哥铁板烧”
[1:27:48] Is that what you want me to do? You’re insane! 你想让我这么说吗 简直是疯了
[1:27:50] Okay. 好吧
[1:27:52] I don’t think I’m being unreasonable. 我觉得我不是不讲道理的人
[1:27:53] You’re being a little unreasonable. 你确实有点不讲道理
[1:27:55] But you’re also being a class-A jerk. 而且你更像是个顶级混球
[1:27:57] I mean, I understand they’re your investments and everything, 我能明白你在他们身上投资这些事
[1:28:00] but they’re also just a couple of kids. 但他们毕竟只是两个孩子
[1:28:02] “Kids” being the operative word. “孩子”才是关键词
[1:28:14] Well, Sl is thinking of doing a cover story, 体育画报在考虑做一期封面人物报道
[1:28:16] if all goes well. 如果顺利的话
[1:28:28] No, no. No, ESPN still wants to do a feature 不 不 体育联播网仍然很有兴趣
[1:28:30] for Outside the Lines. Yeah, I just talked to the guy today. 在赛场之外栏目特别报道 我今天和他们谈了
[1:28:41] Hey. Hey, guys- 嘿 伙计们
[1:28:44] Hey. 嘿
[1:28:46] All right, I just wanted to 我只是想过来
[1:28:49] wish you guys all the best. 祝你们好运
[1:28:51] I know you’re gonna get out there and you’re gonna blow them away. 我知道你们一定会让他们大跌眼镜的
[1:28:55] Truly. All right, let’s hug it out. 真的 好吧 抱一下
[1:28:58] This is what we do. This is how we do it. 我们喜欢这样做 这是我们的风格
[1:29:02] – Thank you, Ms. Brenda. – Thank you. Thank you. – 谢谢 布伦达女士 – 谢谢 谢谢
[1:29:04] – Good luck. – Thank you, madam. – 好运 – 谢谢 女士
[1:29:05] Okay, then I wanna hear all about it when you get back. 回来之后一定要告诉我经过
[1:29:08] Hey! Come on, guys. Let’s load it up. 嘿 来吧 上车
[1:29:10] – Bye. – Good luck. – 再见 – 祝你们好运
[1:29:11] We gotta go. Hey, hey, hey. Can I talk to you for a second? 该走了 嘿 嘿 嘿 能跟你说几句话吗
[1:29:13] Yeah. What’s up? 好啊 怎么
[1:29:14] I just wanted to apologize for the other day, you know. 我只是想为那天的事向你道歉
[1:29:16] Oh! 噢
[1:29:17] I’ve been under a lot of… 我当时压力…
[1:29:21] I’ve been under a lot of pressure with all this 因为最近我确实压力很大
[1:29:23] and I did not need to take it out on you. 我不应该朝你发泄
[1:29:25] Oh, I’m a big girl, JB. I can handle you getting mad. 我是个成年人了 JB 你发下脾气我可以接受
[1:29:27] I just don’t like seeing that side of you, that’s all. 只是我不喜欢那样的你 就这些
[1:29:31] What side is that? 哪样的我
[1:29:33] I don’t know. The side that puts the deal 说不上来 大概就是把生意
[1:29:34] before everything else, I guess. 看的高于一切那样吧
[1:29:40] Well, maybe that’s just who I am. 也许我就是这样的人
[1:29:42] Maybe. I hope not. 也许吧 希望不是
[1:29:45] Safe travels. 路上小心
[1:29:47] Knock ’em dead. 震住他们
[1:29:52] It should be fine. It shouldn’t affect your cutter. 看起来还好 应该不会影响你发外切球
[1:29:57] Sir, I don’t have a cutter. 先生 我不用外切球
[1:29:59] See? 看吧?
[1:30:03] Sir, do you think we’re ready? 先生 你觉得我们准备好了吗
[1:30:10] Doesn’t matter what I think, or anyone else. 不管我或任何人怎么想都不重要
[1:30:13] It only matters what you think. 要相信自己的感觉
[1:30:16] You understand? 明白吗
[1:30:35] Here you go. 给你
[1:30:37] Shouldn’t this be ready already? 这东西不是应该早就准备好吗
[1:30:38] It’s getting there. It’s getting there, okay? 快好了 快好了 好吗?
[1:30:40] Oh, Chang’s here. 张来了
[1:30:43] Think he’s wondering why we’re doing this in a strip mall? 他是不是正奇怪为什么我们在商店街上搭场地
[1:30:45] I don’t know. I’ll tell you what, 不知道 但是记着
[1:30:47] do not talk to House about this, okay? 别跟豪斯说这件事 好吧
[1:30:48] He is not happy. 他可不怎么高兴
[1:30:51] Well, too bad. 太糟糕了
[1:30:54] Showtime, buddy. 开场了 伙计
[1:30:56] Let’s do this, partner. Boom. 加油了 搭档 燃烧吧
[1:31:00] – Are you nervous? – Uh, no. – 你紧张吗 – 呃 不紧张
[1:31:03] Well, you shouldn’t be, because all of India is behind you. 确实不应该紧张 因为整个印度都会支持你
[1:31:05] – We will all be watching live. – All? – 所有人都会收看现场直播 – 所有人吗
[1:31:08] Yes, this feed will be seen… 没错 这档节目将会…
[1:31:09] Yes! 好极了
[1:31:10] …by nearly half a billion people. …有将近五亿人收看
[1:31:12] And we know you’ll make India so proud. 我们知道你会让印度为你骄傲
[1:31:14] Thank you. Good luck. 谢谢你 祝你好运
[1:31:27] Okay, thank you, guys, all for coming out. 感谢各位今天的到场
[1:31:29] Uh, believe it or not, 10 months ago, 信不信由你们 十个月以前
[1:31:31] these two guys had never even heard of baseball, 这两个家伙连棒球是什么都不知道
[1:31:34] much less picked one up and tried to throw it. 更别说接球或是投球了
[1:31:37] Uh, so, I’m pretty sure you’re gonna be blown away 所以我有十足把握今天你们
[1:31:39] by what you see today. 一定会大吃一惊的
[1:31:40] Uh, anyway, without further ado, please welcome India’s finest. 闲言少叙 让我们欢迎印度的精英选手
[1:31:45] First up, Dinesh Kumar Patel. 首先是迪尼斯·库马尔·帕特尔
[1:31:48] – Let’s go. Come on, buddy. – Yeah! Whoo! – 上吧 加油伙计 – 哇呜
[1:32:56] – What’s wrong? – Sir, mound no good, sir. – 怎么回事 – 先生 这个土墩不太好 先生
[1:32:58] – What do you mean? – Um… Sir, no rubber, sir. – 什么意思 – 呃…没有橡胶 先生
[1:33:03] Don’t worry about that, okay? You got this. 别担心这个 好吗 你可以的
[1:33:05] I want you to just relax and throw your stuff, all right? 你要放松一点发挥正常水平就行 好吗
[1:33:09] Relax and throw your stuff. 放松 像平常一样
[1:33:10] Right in there, all right? 用力投进去就行 好吗
[1:34:08] They were all over the place, JB. 他们水平太一般了 JB
[1:34:10] Yeah, but Pete, you gotta see the potential here. 好吧 但是皮特 你一定能看出他们有潜能
[1:34:13] Potential? Maybe from a marketing perspective. Maybe. 潜能 从市场营销的角度看也许有吧
[1:34:17] But this is Major League Baseball. 但这可是职棒联盟
[1:34:19] This isn’t some social experiment. 而不是做什么社会实验
[1:34:21] I’m sorry. They’re not for the Mariners. 抱歉 他们不适合西雅图水手队
[1:34:25] – You’re gonna regret this, Pete. – Sorry. – 你会后悔的皮特 – 抱歉
[1:34:29] Mr. Bernstein. 伯恩斯坦先生
[1:34:31] Mr. Chang, hey. 你好 张先生
[1:34:32] Listen, they’re a lot better than that. 听我说 这不是他们的正常水平
[1:34:34] I don’t know what happened out there. 我也不知道怎么回事
[1:34:36] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[1:34:39] I’m sorry? 我不明白
[1:34:40] You said one year to a Major League tryout. 你说一年时间就能参加职棒选拔赛
[1:34:42] – You did it. – Yeah, but… – 你做到了 – 是的 但是…
[1:34:44] Look, I’m satisfied. I will extend our deal to three years. 我已经满意了 我会把合约延长到三年
[1:34:49] With all this attention, 有了这种关注度
[1:34:51] it can only help The Million Dollar Arm 百万金臂活动一定
[1:34:52] be more visible in the future. 还会取得更大的成功
[1:34:55] These boys are done, but there’ll be others. 这两个落选了 还会有其他人
[1:34:57] Good day. 日安
[1:35:03] Well, you got your deal. 你拿下这笔生意了
[1:35:05] Maybe you can take the boys out and celebrate. 也许你该带小伙子们去庆祝一下
[1:35:26] At least we get to see our families soon, right? 至少我们很快就可以见到家人了 对吧
[1:35:39] On the surface, guys, this sounded like such a promising idea, 各位 表面上看 这像是一次很有希望的尝试
[1:35:42] and they even showed 而且他们在某些时刻
[1:35:43] some flashes of real brilliance. 甚至显露出了一丝天分
[1:35:45] But in the end, I gotta believe, at least right now, 可惜最终 我觉得至少目前看来
[1:35:48] their chances of getting signed by a Major League club 他们签约职棒球队的可能性
[1:35:50] fall between slim and none. 几乎没有
[1:35:53] More on how they thought they did. Here’s Steve Levy. 接下来连线史蒂夫·利维看看他们有何感受
[1:35:56] Rinku, let’s start with you. After the way you pitched today, 林库辛先问下你 你觉得今天的表现
[1:35:59] do you feel like it was good enough to get signed? 能够让你获得签约的机会吗
[1:36:03] No, sir. 不能 先生
[1:36:05] Dinesh, what about you? 迪尼斯 你觉得呢
[1:36:07] No, sir. We did not pitch good. 不 先生 我们表现的很差
[1:36:10] Hang in there, fellas. Better times ahead. 坚持住 伙计们 以后还有机会
[1:36:12] Back to you in the studio. 现场报道就是这些
[1:36:13] Look, this is a good idea. 这的确是个好主意
[1:36:15] Someone from India is going to pitch in the big leagues, 职棒联盟以后会有印度球员参加
[1:36:18] but, Schill, not these guys and certainly not right now. 但是希尔 时机还未成熟
[1:36:21] This felt like a huge publicity stunt to me. 在我看来这更像是一场炒作
[1:36:23] I mean, these guys are not ready for a pro tryout. 他们没有做好参加选拔的准备
[1:36:25] They’re throwing the ball all over the place. 他们只是把球满场乱扔
[1:36:27] When you think about it, who can blame them? 但转念一想 也不该责备他们
[1:36:29] There’s scouts, there’s media everywhere… 满场都是球探 媒体记者…
[1:36:42] You were right. 你说得对
[1:36:43] God. I did not… 天啊 我没…
[1:36:46] I did not see you there. 我没看见你在那儿
[1:36:47] Uh… Um, what was I right about? 呃…我说对什么了
[1:36:52] I’m a jerk. 我是个混球
[1:36:55] I’ve been one for a while now. 最近一段时间都是
[1:36:59] Maybe my whole life. 或许一直都是
[1:37:02] Um, yeah, I heard about today. I’m sorry. 我听说今天的事了 抱歉
[1:37:05] How did you hear? SportsCenter? 你从哪儿听说的 电视上?
[1:37:07] No. Rinku texted me. 不是 林库辛发短信给我了
[1:37:11] – What did he say? – “We failed.” – 他说什么 – “没戏了”
[1:37:16] I feel like I gave them this dream, 我觉得自己像是给了他们希望
[1:37:21] and then just took it away from them. 然后又把希望从他们身边带走一样
[1:37:23] So give it back to them, you know. Do another tryout. 再还给他们就好了啊 再来一次选拔赛
[1:37:26] That’s impossible. 这是不可能的
[1:37:28] The only reason I got this tryout 我能得到这次机会唯一的原因
[1:37:30] was because people were curious. 就是人们有好奇心
[1:37:33] It was a stunt. 这是个噱头
[1:37:34] Well, then maybe it is impossible. Maybe you’re right, 也许是不可能的 也许你说的没错
[1:37:37] but, then again, so was going to India 但还是说 跑到印度去
[1:37:39] and pulling two kids out of the sticks 从乡下找来两个孩子把他们训练成棒球运动员
[1:37:40] and turning them into baseball players. So, I don’t know. 也挺不可思议的 谁说的准呢
[1:37:43] Good night, JB. Gotta go to bed. 晚安JB 该睡觉了
[1:38:15] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:38:18] I need to have another tryout. 我要再办一次选拔赛
[1:38:19] – You will, next year. – No, I need to have another tryout – 可以啊 明年 – 不 我要为林库辛和迪尼斯
[1:38:22] with Rinku and Dinesh. 再办一场选拔赛
[1:38:24] I need to give them a real shot. 我要给他们一个展示自我的机会
[1:38:26] I cannot allow this. 我不能让你这么做
[1:38:28] Your boys failed, yes, but the contest did not. 你选的人已经失败了 但这个项目没有
[1:38:31] If it doesn’t work, it will ruin our relationship 如果没有成效的话 会直接损害我们与
[1:38:33] with Major League Baseball and the scouts. 职棒联盟和球探之间的合作
[1:38:35] It will jeopardize the future of our investment. 我们所有的投资都会面临巨大的风险
[1:38:41] I’m sorry. I have to do this, Mr. Chang. 抱歉 但我必须这么做 张先生
[1:38:45] If you do this, you do it without my support 如果你要这么做 我不会同意
[1:38:48] and without my future commitment. 将来也不会再有合作的机会
[1:38:56] I understand. 我懂了
[1:39:00] Good day, gentlemen. 日安 先生们
[1:39:09] And for the record, Mr. Chang, 还是要说清楚 张先生
[1:39:12] my boys didn’t fail. 我的小伙子们没有失败
[1:39:14] I did. 是我失败了
[1:39:22] Now you come clean. 你终于肯承认了
[1:39:24] JB Bernstein’s office calling for Mr. Epstein. 这里是JB·伯恩斯坦办公室 请转接爱泼斯坦先生
[1:39:26] I know we already did this one time. 我知道这已经举办过一次了
[1:39:28] Yeah, we’re gonna do it again. 没错 我们想重新举办一次
[1:39:30] Because they choked, all right? 那是因为他们发挥不好
[1:39:32] Yes, hey. How are you? No, I don’t wanna talk about Tempe. 是我 嗨 还好吗? 不 我不想谈坦佩
[1:39:36] Don’t talk to me about Tempe. 不要和我提坦佩了
[1:39:37] Tempe’s… Forget about Tempe, all right? 坦佩.. 还是别提坦佩了 好吗?
[1:39:39] That is not… No, we are gonna do this again. 那不是… 不 我们想重新举办一次
[1:39:41] You had to see the potential. 你一定要看看他们的实力
[1:39:42] Hi. This is Theresa calling from JB Bernstein’s office 你好 我是JB·伯恩斯坦办公室的特丽萨
[1:39:45] for Mr. Rodriguez. 我找罗德里格斯先生
[1:39:47] Yep, it’s JB Bernstein. 没错 我是JB·伯恩斯坦
[1:39:48] Why are you giving me hard time? You wanna be there. 为什么你不能帮个忙呢? 你肯定希望在场的
[1:39:50] How about a billion new fans, with a “B”? 十亿个穿着绣着”B”衣服的新球迷怎么样 ?
[1:39:53] Great. Well, thank you. 太好了 谢谢
[1:39:56] Okay. Bye-bye- 好的 再见
[1:39:58] Is anyone coming back? 有人会来吗?
[1:40:01] We got one “maybe.” 也许会来一个人
[1:40:04] But 15 noes. 但其余十五个不会出席
[1:40:06] And I’m tapped. I mean, I don’t know what else to do, JB. 我真的没辙了 我不知道还能做什么 JB
[1:40:11] I do. Come on. 我知道 大家振作
[1:40:14] Keep working the phones. 继续打电话
[1:40:16] We just need one. The rest’ll follow. 找到一个带头人 其他人就会来了
[1:40:19] – Where are you going? – Tempe. – 你去哪儿? – 坦佩
[1:40:49] Did we get any calls? 有进展吗?
[1:40:51] No, no, me either. 不 不 我这也没有
[1:40:53] Striking out left, right and center. 我跑遍了城市的各个地方
[1:40:56] All right, well, let me know if you hear anything. 好 如果你有任何消息 立即通知我
[1:40:58] Yeah, fine. Bye. 好 没问题 再见
[1:41:08] – What the hell? – That’s agent for “hello,” isn’t it? – 你干什么? – 谁让你没有给我打招呼
[1:41:11] Hello, Ray. What are you doing here? 嗨 雷 你在这儿做什么?
[1:41:13] What am I doing here? I live here. 我在这儿做什么? 我就住这儿
[1:41:15] Every scout in the country lives here. 国内的所有球探都住这儿
[1:41:17] Don’t you know anything about baseball? 你了解棒球吗?
[1:41:19] Apparently I don’t. 很显然我不了解
[1:41:21] You know, you should have listened to House when I told you to. 当初你就该听豪斯的话
[1:41:23] Now everybody’s looking like a moron. 现在可好 搞得人人像个傻瓜
[1:41:25] All right, I’m sorry. I messed up, Ray. 没错 我很抱歉 雷 我搞砸了一切
[1:41:27] You know what? I don’t have time for this. 听着 我现在没有时间了
[1:41:29] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:41:31] – Start the car. – Why? Where are we going? – 开车 – 为什么? 我们去哪里?
[1:41:34] Start the car! Head east. 快开车! 朝东开
[1:41:47] This is the best Chinese chicken salad 这是整个美国大陆地区
[1:41:49] in the continental United States. 最棒的中式鸡沙拉
[1:41:51] And the chef isn’t even Chinese. 但厨师却不是中国人
[1:41:53] Here. Taste a little bit of that. 来 你也尝一些
[1:41:55] – I don’t want any. – Well, you gotta try it. – 我不想吃 – 不 你一定要试一下
[1:41:57] Ray, come on, I don’t want any. 雷 饶了我吧 我真的不想吃
[1:41:59] – Just have a taste. – I don’t wanna taste it. – 只吃一口 – 我没胃口
[1:42:01] Look how he blends the lime juice 他是怎样调配酸橙汁
[1:42:04] with the toasted sesame oil 炒麻油
[1:42:06] and the crunchiness of the chicken. It’s really spectacular. 和香脆鸡块的 真是太厉害了
[1:42:08] Ray, look. I’m running out of time here. 雷 听着 我快没时间了
[1:42:10] – What are we doing? – Take it easy for a minute. – 我们到底要干什么? – 再等一分钟
[1:42:13] – Walter! – Hey! – 沃尔特! – 嗨!
[1:42:15] – How you doing? – I’m good, Ray. How are you? – 最近可好? – 我很好 雷 你呢?
[1:42:17] – Don’t you eat anywhere else? – Never. Absolutely not. – 你现在还不去其他地方吃饭? – 从来没有 也绝对不会
[1:42:19] – Say hello to Mr. Bernstein. – Hi. – 这是伯恩斯坦先生 – 你好
[1:42:20] – How do you do, Mr. Bernstein? – Nice to meet you. – 你好 伯恩斯坦先生 – 很高兴认识你
[1:42:22] So how was Puerto Rico? 波多黎各的一切还好吗?
[1:42:23] I was there for three weeks. 我在那儿待了三周
[1:42:26] I’ll tell you about it later. 我稍后告诉你
[1:42:27] Yeah, I’d like to hear about it. Sit down, sit down for a minute. 我倒是很想听一听 来 坐下 稍坐一会儿
[1:42:29] – Join us for a minute. – Come on, Ray, I should get going. – 和我们聊一会儿 – 雷 我真的该走了
[1:42:31] Just for a minute. Take it easy. Sit down. 就一会儿 放轻松 快坐下
[1:42:36] You don’t know this guy? 你不知道他是谁?
[1:42:38] No, I don’t know this guy. 不知道 我不认识他
[1:42:41] – You don’t know Walter? – I don’t know Walter. – 你不认识沃尔特? – 不认识
[1:42:42] You don’t know Walter Shapiro? 你不认识沃尔特·夏丕罗?
[1:42:45] The head scout for the Pirates 海盗队的首席球探
[1:42:49] who was not here for your exhibition. 至今还没有看过你们的表演
[1:42:54] Oh, Walter Shapiro. 噢 沃尔特·夏丕罗
[1:42:55] – Yes! – Oh, hi. – 是的! – 哦 你好
[1:42:59] And now you know him and he doesn’t know you. 现在你认识他了 他还不认识你
[1:43:03] What a stroke of luck. 你真是鸿运当头
[1:43:05] Thanks for lunch. 谢谢你的午餐
[1:43:10] Thank you, Ray. 谢谢你 雷
[1:43:15] Hello? 有人吗?
[1:43:18] Hey! Hello? 嗨! 有人吗?
[1:43:26] Amit? 阿米特?
[1:43:41] What the hell? 这是什么?
[1:44:06] – Welcome to India, JB sir. – What’s this? – 欢迎来到印度 JB先生 – 这是唱的哪一出?
[1:44:09] Please have a seat for your date. 请就座 好好享受你的约会
[1:44:12] My date? 我的约会?
[1:44:16] Ms. Brenda. 布伦达小姐
[1:44:33] Wow. 哇喔
[1:44:40] That is a very, very nice look on you, Ms. Brenda. 你今天穿的真漂亮 布伦达
[1:44:42] Why, thank you, Mr. JB sir. 是吗 谢谢 JB先生
[1:44:45] Madam. 女士 请
[1:44:46] – Please, sir. – Today we have some delicious – 先生 请 – 今天我们准备了一些美味的
[1:44:50] lamb tikka masala, 印度咖喱羊肉
[1:44:52] uh, some vegetable curry, here… 嗯 蔬菜咖喱 还有…
[1:44:57] …rice, and some naan and poppadum. …米饭 烤饼和杂豆薄饼
[1:44:59] Where did all this come from? 这些是从哪里弄的?
[1:45:01] They cooked it. 他们自己做的
[1:45:02] Hold on a minute, you guys know how to cook? 等等 你们这帮家伙会做饭?
[1:45:04] Yes, JB sir. Little bit. 是的 JB先生 一点点
[1:45:06] But… 但…
[1:45:08] Ms. Brenda did all the cutting. 所有的菜都是布伦达小姐切的
[1:45:09] – That’s true. – Good. – 没错 – 很好
[1:45:11] I made sure of it. 我倾尽全力了
[1:45:13] We are trying to thank you with this meal. 我们想用这顿饭来感谢您
[1:45:16] And we also wanted to say 并想对您说
[1:45:19] that we are very, very sorry, sir, 先生 我们很抱歉
[1:45:22] because we are letting you down at the tryouts. 在预赛上让您失望了
[1:45:25] We can never repay what you’ve given us, JB sir. 我们永远报答不了您对我们的恩惠 JB先生
[1:45:28] Repay me? Guys, come on. 报答我? 伙计们 别这样
[1:45:30] What are you talking about? 我都不知道你们在说什么?
[1:45:32] Okay, we all are here together, 好了 现在人都齐了
[1:45:34] so let’s thank God and let’s do a prayer. 让我们一起感谢上帝 做祷告吧
[1:45:38] Okay. 好的
[1:45:51] – Sorry. – JB. – 不好意思 – JB
[1:45:52] I have to take this. It’s Aash. 我一定得接 是安什打来的
[1:45:53] – Really? Now? – I’m sorry. – 真的吗? 现在? – 对不起
[1:45:55] – Hey. – JB sir… – 嗨 – JB先生…
[1:45:57] Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m in the middle of a 是的 抱歉 我现在
[1:46:01] prayer right now. 现在就祷告吧
[1:46:02] But, uh, I wanted to let you know 但 我想告诉你
[1:46:04] we got the second tryout from MLB. 我们已经从棒球联盟争取到了第二次预赛的机会
[1:46:07] Yeah, it’s gonna be in two weeks at USC. 是的 两周后在南加州大学进行
[1:46:10] So get ready. All right, I’ll call you later and fill you in. 所以做好准备 好 我稍后打给你再告诉你详情
[1:46:14] Yeah, bye. Sorry. Where were you? 好 再见 不好意思 你们还好吗?
[1:46:16] We were praying? 我们继续祈祷?
[1:46:19] Are you messing with us, dude? 你是在逗我们吗 老兄?
[1:46:20] No, I’m not messing with you. You got a second tryout. 不 我没有逗你们 你们又获得了一次预赛的机会
[1:46:22] All right. So start stretching. 所以明天开始准备练习
[1:46:25] Whoo! Whoo! 喔!喔!
[1:46:28] But this time, we’re gonna do it a little different. 但这次 我们要有所改变
[1:46:29] Yes. We’re gonna pitch good. 是的 我们会好好投球
[1:46:31] Ideally you will pitch better, 我相信你们会投的更好
[1:46:32] yes, but this time, guys, I… 没错 但这次 伙计们 我…
[1:46:35] I just want you to have fun. 我只想让你们好好享受其中的乐趣
[1:46:36] – Yes, sir. – Okay? – 会的 先生 – 答应我?
[1:46:38] Last time we did this, it was all business and that was my fault. 上一次我们纯出于商业目的而比赛 完全是我的错
[1:46:47] But baseball shouldn’t be just about business, okay? 但是棒球不能基于生意之上 好吗?
[1:46:51] You should have fun. 你们应好好享受
[1:46:56] How are you not writing this down? 你怎么不把这些话记下来?
[1:46:58] Oh, yes, I need to write that. Noted, JB sir. 噢 是 我需要记下来 记下来了 JB先生
[1:47:01] And listen to me, guys, no matter what happens, 听我说 伙计们 无论结果如何
[1:47:04] I want you to know that you could never, ever 你们必须明白 你们绝不会 也从没有
[1:47:08] let me down. 让我失望
[1:47:09] Okay? I have never been more proud 听清楚了吗? 你们是我人生中
[1:47:12] of anyone in my entire life. 最大的骄傲
[1:47:15] So I wanna thank you. 所以要说谢谢的人是我
[1:47:20] I really love you guys. 我爱你们 伙计们
[1:47:32] I’m hungry- 我肚子饿了
[1:47:35] – We should eat. – We should. Beautiful food. – 该吃饭了 – 吃饭 这些菜看起来真诱人
[1:47:39] Ms. Brenda, would you mind if they joined us on our date? 布伦达小姐 你介意他们加入我们的约会吗?
[1:47:42] I wouldn’t have it any other way. 我好像没得选
[1:47:44] – Get some chairs, guys. – No, no, no… – 大家搬些椅子过来 – 不 不…
[1:47:46] Amit, Amit, pull up a chair. Come on, it’s fine. 阿米特 阿米特 再搬一把椅子 尝一下 没关系的
[1:47:48] Sir, Indian food… Indian food is the best food, sir. 先生 印度菜… 印度菜是全世界最好吃的菜
[1:47:52] – Wait. Wait. Take your plate. – I’ll try everything. – 等等 等等 这是你的碟子 – 我要品尝每一道菜
[1:48:51] Not as many as last time. 不如上次来的人多
[1:48:52] Who cares? There’s enough. 管他呢? 这些就够了
[1:48:55] Well, this is a little more like it. 看着场面还不错
[1:48:57] – Hello, Ray, Tom. – JB. – 嗨 雷 汤姆 – JB
[1:49:01] Good job getting this together. 聚了这么多人已经很不错了
[1:49:03] It couldn’t have been easy. 你肯定做了不少工作
[1:49:04] It was highly improbable. 这本来是件不太可能的事情
[1:49:07] But we managed to do it. 最终我们做到了
[1:49:08] I should’ve listened to you the first time. 我应该早听你的话
[1:49:10] Oh, you think? 噢 你真的这样想?
[1:49:13] – Sorry about that. – Forget it. Live and learn. – 我很抱歉 – 没关系 活到老学到老
[1:49:16] – You nervous? – I can barely breathe. – 你很紧张? – 紧张的喘不过气来
[1:49:18] Well, then it’s probably not the best time 看来 我不该现在
[1:49:19] to let you know that Chang is here. 告诉你张先生也来了
[1:49:22] – What? Really? – Yeah. Five o’clock. – 你说什么? 真的? – 没错 五点钟就来了
[1:49:29] I really don’t feel good. 这感觉真不妙
[1:49:30] Well, you’re in luck. Here comes the doctor. 你真走运 医生也来了
[1:49:38] – Hey. – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨
[1:49:39] Hi. Wow. You made it. 嗨 哇喔 你成功了
[1:49:40] Of course. I wouldn’t miss it for the world. 当然了 我可不会错过这么精彩的时刻
[1:49:43] Are you kidding me? But I’m so nervous right now, it’s hard to breathe. 你在跟我开玩笑吗? 我现在紧张的要命 快呼吸不过来了
[1:49:45] – Yeah, I know. I have the same… – Are you feeling that? – 是的 我了解 我也… – 你也有这种感觉吗?
[1:49:50] I think I really like you, Ms. Brenda. 布伦达小姐 我想我真的喜欢你
[1:49:54] I really like you, too, Mr. JB sir. JB先生 我也真的喜欢你
[1:49:57] Look, this is all very touching, 打扰一下 你们现在的确很感人
[1:49:58] but we have to get this show on the road. 但我们现在要准备比赛的事情了
[1:50:02] JB, you might wanna talk to your boys. JB 你或许想跟你的队员交流一下
[1:50:03] They’re looking a little shaky. 他们看起来有些不自信
[1:50:07] No. You know what? I want Amit to do it. 不 我打算让阿米特去
[1:50:09] – Me? – Yeah. – 我? – 没错
[1:50:10] You wanted to be a coach. Go coach. 你不是想成为一名教练吗 现在去吧 教练
[1:50:15] – Okay. – No, no, no. Give me that. Give me that. – 好 – 不 不 不 把文稿给我 给我
[1:50:17] Give me that. 给我文稿
[1:50:20] Go talk to ’em. 去和他们谈谈
[1:50:22] Fire ’em up. 振奋他们的士气
[1:50:32] Go get ’em. 去找他们
[1:50:50] Ready? 准备好了吗?
[1:51:06] All my life I wanted to be a baseball player. 我一生都想成为一名棒球运动员
[1:51:13] It’s a great sport. 这是一项伟大的运动
[1:51:19] But I never dreamed it was possible. 但我从不敢奢求它会成真
[1:51:26] You, Rinku, you, Dinesh, 你 林库辛 还有你 迪尼斯
[1:51:29] you are baseball players now. 现在你们都是棒球运动员了
[1:51:32] Real baseball players. 真正的棒球运动员
[1:51:35] Now small boys in India, 现在印度的小孩子们
[1:51:39] they can dream to become like you. 他们可能梦想着成为像你们一样的人
[1:51:46] So, let’s go. 所以 加油
[1:51:49] Let’s go and let’s make 我们一起加油
[1:51:51] JB, Ray, Brenda, Tom, 让JB 雷 布伦达 汤姆 还有我们的家人
[1:51:55] our families, proud, huh? 为我们骄傲 好吗?
[1:52:01] Are you with me? 和我一起?
[1:52:08] “India” on three. 让我们大喊”印度” 我数三下
[1:52:10] One, 一
[1:52:12] two, 二
[1:52:14] three. 三
[1:52:15] India! 印度!
[1:52:22] Hey, brothers, 嘿 兄弟们
[1:52:23] I’m seeing my dream in both of you. 我把我的梦想寄托在你们身上了
[1:52:27] Your victory, my victory. 你们的胜利就是我的胜利
[1:52:29] Rock it, brother. 竭尽全力 兄弟们
[1:52:47] Who knew? 谁知道呢?
[1:53:24] What’s he doing now? 他在干什么?
[1:53:28] He’s having fun. 他在享受快乐
[1:54:12] – That sounds like… – Juice! – 那听起来像… – 果汁!
[1:54:15] Ooh. 喔
[1:54:21] Ninety-three. 九十三分
[1:54:22] Yes! Yes! 耶! 耶!
[1:54:26] Yes! 耶!
[1:54:28] Yes, yes! 耶 耶!
[1:55:01] Yes! 耶!
[1:55:15] What do you know about Pittsburgh Pirates? Anything? 你们知道匹兹堡海盗队吗? 任何事?
[1:55:20] Well, they’re your new team. 不久你们将成为其中一员
[1:55:21] You now have been offered 匹兹堡海盗队已经向
[1:55:24] a contract with the Pittsburgh Pirates. 你们发出了签约邀请
2014年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The One-million Pound(百万英镑)[1954]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Passion of the Christ(耶稣受难记)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme