英文名称:Midway
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | The political situation in the world has now reached a stage | 世界的政治格局已经到了 |
[00:19] | 为表达对日本侵略行为的愤慨并对其施压 美国总统罗斯福于1937年10月5日 在芝加哥发表了著名的”隔离演说” | |
[00:24] | where the very foundations of civilization | 文明的根基 |
[00:27] | are seriously threatened. | 都受到严重威胁的阶段 |
[00:29] | War is a contagion. | 战争就是一种传染病 |
[00:32] | The peace of the world, | 世界的和平 |
[00:33] | the welfare and security of every nation, | 包括我们自己在内的 |
[00:36] | including our own, | 各个国家的福祉和安全 |
[00:37] | is being threatened by that very thing. | 都受到这个传染病的威胁 |
[00:40] | Let no one imagine that America will escape. | 谁也不能幻想美国可以幸免于难 |
[00:45] | Yes, we are determined to keep out of war. | 是的 我们誓要远离战争 |
[00:48] | Yet, we cannot insure ourselves | 然而 我们却无法保证自己 |
[00:51] | against the disastrous effects of war, | 不受战争的灾难性影响 |
[00:54] | and the dangers of involvement. | 以及参战的危险 |
[02:07] | This is bloody ridiculous. | 这太他妈扯淡了 |
[02:11] | Wasn’t your empire built on ridiculous traditions? | 你们大英帝国不就是建立在扯淡传统上的吗 |
[02:14] | Don’t defend them, Layton. | 别为他们辩护 莱顿 |
[02:16] | You might speak their language, | 你虽然会说他们的语言 |
[02:17] | but they still think you’re a barbarian. | 但他们还是觉得你是野蛮人 |
[02:19] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[02:21] | You won’t miss this place when you’re gone? | 你走了之后不会想念这个地方吗 |
[02:24] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[02:26] | The next time I see the little buggers, | 下次再看到这帮混蛋的时候 |
[02:28] | I hope it’s through the sights of a 14-inch gun. | 我希望是通过大口径舰炮的瞄准具 |
[02:38] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[02:39] | On behalf of the British Empire, | 我谨代表大英帝国 |
[02:41] | I wish to thank Admiral Yamamoto | 感谢山本大将的 |
[02:44] | for this invitation. | 盛情邀请 |
[02:46] | May our nations work together to maintain peace on the seas. | 愿我们两国齐心协力共筑海上和平 |
[03:39] | Which is why I know that you must have an opinion. | 所以我知道你一定有想法 |
[03:43] | I was once our naval attaché in Washington. | 我曾经就是我国驻华盛顿的海军武官 |
[03:47] | After you went to Harvard. | 就在您哈佛毕业之后 |
[03:48] | Like you, I thought there was value | 和你一样 我当时认为 |
[03:51] | in studying a potential adversary. | 潜在对手是值得学习的 |
[03:54] | There’s a rumor that you told the prime minister | 有传言说 您告诉首相 |
[03:56] | that Japan can’t win a war with the United States. | 日本没法赢下与美国的战争 |
[03:59] | I said we couldn’t win a long war. | 我说的是我们赢不了长期的战争 |
[04:03] | There’s another rumor that your life is in danger. | 还有传言说您有生命危险 |
[04:07] | That the nationalists think you’re too moderate | 民族主义者认为您太温和了 |
[04:09] | and have targeted you for assassination. | 把您定为暗杀的目标 |
[04:22] | Japan is at a crossroads. | 日本正处于十字路口 |
[04:25] | We are emboldened by our invasion of China | 我们受到侵略中国的鼓舞 |
[04:28] | and eager to become a world power. | 渴望成为世界强国 |
[04:32] | Yet we get 80% of our oil from your country. | 然而我们80%的石油却要从贵国进口 |
[04:37] | If that supply is threatened, | 如果供给受到威胁 |
[04:41] | it will force us into drastic measures. | 会迫使我们采取严厉措施 |
[04:46] | You want me to pass this information along to Washington? | 您想让我把这个信息传递给华盛顿 |
[04:49] | Don’t push us into a corner. | 别把我们逼急了 |
[04:53] | You must give those of us who are more reasonable | 必须给我们这些更理智的人 |
[04:56] | a chance to carry the day. | 一个占据主导的机会 |
[05:00] | Nobody wants a war. | 谁都不想开战 |
[05:09] | Sayonara, Layton Sang. | 再见 莱顿先生 |
[05:13] | Sayonara. | 再见 |
[06:23] | Come on. Step it up, ladies! | 加把劲 跳高点 娘炮们 |
[06:26] | Clear the flight deck. | 让出飞行甲板 |
[06:28] | Let’s go. | 快 |
[06:38] | Prepare to brace! | 准备防备冲击 |
[06:45] | Why aren’t you using the flaps, sir? | 您为什么不用副翼 长官 |
[06:47] | Because someday we might have to land | 因为总有一天我们要在 |
[06:49] | with our flaps shot away. | 副翼被打掉的情况下降落 |
[06:51] | So we might as well practice now. | 还不如现在就练习 |
[06:57] | This isn’t how Ensign Hunt used to fly. | 亨特少尉以前不是这么飞的吧 |
[06:59] | Which is why Ensign Hunt is now counting seagulls in San Diego | 所以亨特少尉现在待在圣地亚哥数海鸥呢 |
[07:02] | and you’re here with me. | 而跟我在飞机上的是你 |
[07:05] | Looks like we got hit in our fuel tank, too. | 看来我们的油箱也被击中了 |
[07:08] | Please don’t, sir. | 别这样 长官 |
[07:09] | This might save your life one day, Murray. | 这以后也许能救你的命 默里 |
[07:12] | Engine’s about to die. | 引擎就要失灵了 |
[07:18] | Stand by to recover aircraft. | 准备回收飞机 |
[07:20] | What the hell is Best doing? He’s out of the groove. | 贝斯特在搞什么 他疯了 |
[07:23] | It looks like his engine cut out. | 引擎看起来像是熄火了 |
[07:24] | Is it a stunt, or is he in trouble? | 他这是耍特技 还是有麻烦了 |
[07:27] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:28] | But he’s going to hit the first wire like always. | 但他肯定会一如既往地钩住第一根线的 |
[07:31] | Not with that angle. | 那个角度可不行 |
[07:35] | Why are we sideways? | 我们怎么侧过去了 |
[07:37] | To shave speed so we don’t put a hole in the deck. | 降低速度 免得把甲板撞个洞出来 |
[07:40] | Better not crash that damn plane. | 最好别坠机 |
[07:44] | Hey, hang in there, kid. | 坚持住 小子 |
[07:45] | We’re almost home. | 马上就要到家了 |
[07:55] | Brace! | 防备冲击 |
[08:21] | Are you trying to get court marshalled? | 你是想上军事法庭吗 |
[08:24] | I had electrical issue. | 电路有点问题 |
[08:26] | Could have happened to anyone. | 谁都可能遇上这种情况 |
[08:30] | Good job. | 表现不错 |
[08:33] | Well, it’s not me you have to convince. | 你要说服的人可不是我 |
[08:35] | McClusky’s about ready to have your ass. | 麦克拉斯基准备好要收拾你了 |
[08:37] | Then I’ll take it upstairs to the old man. | 那我自己送上门去 |
[08:39] | He knows what’s coming. | 他知道会发生什么 |
[08:40] | That’s why we’ve been flying | 我们这次航行 |
[08:41] | double scouting missions this whole trip. | 一直在飞双倍的侦察任务就是因为这个 |
[08:54] | Going somewhere? | 要飞啊 |
[08:56] | Yeah, they’re sending the whole squadron | 对 他们今早要把整个中队 |
[08:57] | into Pearl this morning. | 都送到珍珠港 |
[08:59] | And I’ll be drinking a beer on the beach with Roy by noon. | 我中午就能跟罗伊在海滩上喝啤酒了 |
[09:02] | And I’m not coming? | 不带我吗 |
[09:03] | No. McClusky’s holding back Scouting Six. | 不带 麦克拉斯基把第六侦察机中队都留下了 |
[09:06] | It’s probably ’cause you’re such an asshole. | 很可能就是因为你太混球了 |
[09:09] | Yeah, you’re lovin’ this, right? | 你不就喜欢我这点吗 |
[09:12] | Morning, sir. Aircraft is spotted. | 早上好 长官 飞机找到了 |
[09:14] | Hey, take it easy on Miller. | 对米勒温柔点 |
[09:16] | He’s having a tough morning. | 他今天早上够受的了 |
[09:18] | It’s my last day of sea duty, sir. | 这是我最后一天执行海上任务 长官 |
[09:20] | And I’m the only one from my radio class who hasn’t crashed. | 我是我们无线电班组唯一一个没坠过机的 |
[09:22] | Don’t worry, Miller. | 别担心 米勒 |
[09:24] | I’m sure even Mr. Dickinson can fly you | 我相信迪金森先生能把你 |
[09:26] | from here to Pearl without getting you wet. | 平安送到珍珠港 不会让你掉海里的 |
[09:29] | Me and Roy, | 我和罗伊 |
[09:31] | we’ll pour a little beer out on the beach for ya. | 会在海滩给你洒点啤酒的 |
[09:37] | 罗伊·皮尔斯上尉 美国海军 | |
[09:54] | Well, you boys are taking your sweet time. | 你们这帮小子真悠闲 |
[09:56] | Chaplain’s gonna be here any minute. | 牧师随时会到 |
[09:59] | It’s another hot one, sir. | 今天又是一个大热天 长官 |
[10:01] | – Are you complaining, Sully? – No, sir. | -你是在抱怨吗 萨利 -不是 长官 |
[10:03] | I just can’t help wondering why I have to set up chairs for church, | 我就是想不明白 既然我不信上帝 |
[10:06] | even though I don’t believe in God. | 为什么还要为礼拜仪式摆椅子 |
[10:10] | Well, that’s because your only religion is chasing tail. | 因为你唯一的信仰就是寻花问柳 |
[10:14] | And the Navy ain’t gonna pay you for that. | 海军花钱可不是雇你干这个的 |
[10:31] | Incoming! | 敌机来袭 |
[10:54] | Barbara! | 芭芭拉 |
[10:57] | Barbara! | 芭芭拉 |
[11:01] | Barbara, come here! | 芭芭拉 过来 |
[11:03] | Come on, sweetheart. | 快过来 宝贝 |
[11:18] | Get the wounded below deck! | 把伤员抬到甲板下面去 |
[11:20] | Everyone else, battle stations! | 其他人 进入战斗岗位 |
[11:38] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[11:47] | Comin’ to church? | 去教堂吗 |
[11:49] | I have to go to the office. | 我得去办公室 |
[11:51] | It’s Sunday. | 今天是周日 |
[11:54] | You work too hard. | 你工作太卖力了 |
[12:05] | Layton residence. | 这里是莱顿住处 |
[12:09] | I’ll meet you outside. | 我这就出来找你 |
[12:11] | Edwin, what’s happening? | 埃德温 怎么了 |
[12:12] | The Japanese are attacking us. | 日军正在袭击我们 |
[12:16] | Did you reach the office? | 你联系上办公室了吗 |
[12:17] | No. The switchboard was jammed. | 没有 总机打不进去 |
[12:21] | Go. | 开车 |
[12:32] | Sully, get up! Come on! | 萨利 起来 快点 |
[12:35] | We need to get to the gun directors. | 我们得到炮火射击指挥仪那去 |
[12:37] | They’re firing way too low. | 他们打得太低了 |
[12:45] | Take cover! Get down! | 找掩护 趴下 |
[13:03] | Drive! | 快开车 |
[13:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:29] | We have to get off the ship. Come on. | 我们得下船 快 |
[13:32] | Hurry up, kid. | 快点 小子 |
[13:35] | We gotta jump. | 我们得跳过去 |
[13:37] | You go in that water, you’re dead. | 掉进那水里 你就死定了 |
[13:43] | Sully! You first, Sully! | 萨利 你先过 萨利 |
[13:44] | I can’t! My hands… | 我做不到 我的手… |
[13:46] | You wanna live? | 你想活吗 |
[13:48] | You get to that goddamned ship, you hear me? | 想活就到那艘船上去 听到了吗 |
[14:02] | What is it, sir? | 怎么回事 长官 |
[14:03] | Looks like Coastal Artillery went stark mad. | 看起来海岸炮兵都疯了 |
[14:06] | I bet you somebody’s gonna catch hell for it. | 肯定有人要受重罚了 |
[14:11] | Incoming! | 遭受攻击 |
[14:16] | Miller, break radio silence. Get that gun working! | 米勒 打破无线电静默 枪用起来 |
[14:19] | Pearl is under attack. This is no shit. | 珍珠港遭受攻击 这不是玩笑 |
[14:34] | Miller, you okay? | 米勒 你没事吧 |
[14:39] | Miller, bail out! | 米勒 跳伞 |
[14:48] | Miller! Miller! | 米勒 米勒 |
[14:50] | Miller! | 米勒 |
[14:58] | What the hell is going on? | 到底什么情况 |
[14:59] | Pearl is shooting at our guys, sir. | 珍珠港在射击我们的人 长官 |
[15:01] | Then maybe it isn’t Pearl. | 那么或许不是珍珠港 |
[15:02] | Look, call Dickinson. | 联系迪金森 |
[15:03] | We had a transmission that he was under attack and then nothing. | 我们收到他汇报遭受攻击 然后就没音了 |
[15:10] | Sir. | 长官 |
[15:13] | Get this to the admiral. | 拿给司令看 |
[15:30] | Keep going, Sully. | 快过去 萨利 |
[15:45] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[15:55] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:00] | There’s the man who tried to warn us. | 曾试图警告我们的人来了 |
[16:02] | If it’s any satisfaction to you, Layton, you were right. | 莱顿 你是对的 这么说不知道你满意没有 |
[16:05] | Sir, it’s no satisfaction to me whatsoever. | 长官 无论如何这都不会让我满意 |
[16:20] | You bastard. | 混蛋 |
[16:52] | Sir, where are they going? | 长官 他们要去哪 |
[16:53] | Back to their carriers. | 回母舰 |
[16:55] | Drive out to the radio direction finder and report back to me. | 开车去无线电测向仪那里 然后跟我汇报 |
[16:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:06] | Admiral Halsey on deck. | 哈尔西司令到舰 |
[17:10] | Pearl found something? | 珍珠港有发现吗 |
[17:11] | Intelligence managed to get a line of bearing on the attacking fleet. | 情报人员成功获取攻击舰队的走向线 |
[17:15] | But it’s a bilateral reading. | 但那是双向读数 |
[17:18] | The Japanese are either at 343 degrees | 日本人要么在343度 |
[17:21] | or 163 degrees. | 要么在163度 |
[17:23] | For Christ’s sake. | 老天 |
[17:25] | Pearl is under attack and we don’t even know | 珍珠港遭受攻击 而我们甚至不知道 |
[17:27] | if the bastards are north or south? | 那些混蛋在南面还是北面 |
[17:29] | Army bombers also reported a possible ship sighting here. | 陆军轰炸机还报告在这里可能发现一艘舰只 |
[17:34] | We’re gonna place our bet | 我们就赌 |
[17:36] | right there. | 是在这里 |
[17:38] | We have a possible location on the Jap fleet. | 我们获取了日军舰队可能的位置 |
[17:41] | Fly a grid on bearing 185. | 到185方位飞行搜索 |
[17:43] | If you make contact, | 如果遇到敌军 |
[17:44] | Best and his men will put down a smokescreen | 贝斯特及其部下会放烟幕弹 |
[17:46] | and then the torpedo bombers will make their runs. | 然后鱼雷轰炸机就开始行动 |
[17:48] | Lindsey has command. | 林赛指挥 |
[17:50] | To hell with smoke. | 去他的烟幕弹 |
[17:52] | Let me go after those carriers with a real bomb. | 让我带着真炸弹去炸了他们的航母 |
[17:54] | Torpedoes sink ships, not bombs, | 鱼雷能炸沉船 炸弹不能 |
[17:56] | and my men need a screen. | 而且我的人需要烟幕 |
[17:57] | Yeah, even if you get close enough, | 即使你们飞得足够近 |
[17:59] | your torpedoes don’t work. | 你们那鱼雷也没用 |
[18:00] | – That’s a rumor. – Yeah, it’s a rumor, | -那是谣言 -没错 是谣言 |
[18:02] | ’cause the damn things have never been tested. | 因为那破玩意从未被试验过 |
[18:04] | Look, the Japs are out there killing our friends. | 小日本在杀害我们的朋友 |
[18:06] | Let me put a 500-pound bomb | 让我把230公斤的炸弹 |
[18:08] | right down their goddamn smokestack. | 直接投入他们的烟囱 |
[18:10] | We’re not changing tactics just because you want revenge. | 我们不会因为你想报仇就改变战术 |
[18:24] | Going after the Japs, sir? | 去打小日本吗 长官 |
[18:26] | Yeah, we’re gonna smoke ’em to death. | 是的 我们要用烟把他们熏死 |
[18:53] | Japanese are attacking on multiple fronts. | 日本人在各条战线上发动袭击 |
[18:55] | We captured a radio log from a downed Japanese plane. | 我们从击落的日军飞机获取了无线电日志 |
[18:58] | They hit us with all six of their fleet carriers. | 日军舰队的六艘航母都对我们展开攻击 |
[19:00] | At least they didn’t destroy our oil tanks. | 好在他们没摧毁我们的油罐 |
[19:02] | The whole fleet would have had to withdraw to the West Coast. | 那样整个舰队都得撤退到西海岸 |
[19:05] | You are the best intelligence officer I’ve ever known, Layton. | 莱顿 你是我所知最好的情报人员 |
[19:08] | They’ll probably burn you for this, too. | 他们也可能为此而处罚你 |
[19:11] | But if they don’t, | 如果没有的话 |
[19:13] | swear to me, | 向我保证 |
[19:15] | you’ll make the next man in this chair listen to you. | 你会让下一任司令听你的 |
[19:22] | See anything, sir? | 有发现吗 长官 |
[19:24] | Not even a goddamn whale. | 连条鲸鱼都没看到 |
[19:34] | Six baker 10, this is six torpedo one. | 第六轰炸机中队十号 我是第六鱼雷机中队一号 |
[19:37] | Lead us back to Enterprise. | 带我们回企业号 |
[19:38] | Six torpedo one, your pilots aren’t trained | 第六鱼雷机中队一号 你们的飞行员 |
[19:41] | for a night carrier landing with live ordnance. | 没接受过夜间载弹降落训练 |
[19:43] | Go land at Pearl. | 去珍珠港降落 |
[19:45] | We can’t clear the mountains. | 我们无法越过那些山 |
[19:46] | Take us back to Enterprise, lieutenant. | 带我们回企业号 上尉 |
[19:48] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[19:50] | Six torpedo one, I’m dropping my smoke tanks | 第六鱼雷机中队一号 我要把储烟箱扔了 |
[19:52] | and returning to Enterprise. | 然后飞回企业号 |
[19:53] | Follow me if you want. | 如果你想 就跟着我 |
[20:16] | We got word from Pearl. | 我们收到珍珠港的消息 |
[20:17] | The Jap fleet was north, not south. | 日军舰队在北面 不在南面 |
[20:20] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[20:38] | Good job, man. | 好样的 伙计 |
[20:42] | Lindsey, this is what I was afraid of. | 林赛 我担心的正是这个 |
[20:44] | One of your men almost blows up the damn carrier, | 你一个部下差点炸了航母 |
[20:46] | because you were too afraid to get shot down flying into Pearl. | 因为你们太害怕飞去珍珠港会被击落 |
[20:49] | Do I have to remind you that I am your superior officer, lieutenant? | 需要我提醒你我是你的上级吗 上尉 |
[20:53] | You gonna hide behind your rank? | 你要拿军衔当挡箭牌吗 |
[20:54] | Save it for the Japs. | 留着怒气打小日本去 |
[20:55] | We’re at war now, McClusky. | 我们现在在战争中 麦克拉斯基 |
[20:57] | – When that guy screws up, people die! – Listen to me. | -那个家伙搞砸就会有人死 -听我说 |
[20:59] | You wanna keep flying? | 你想继续飞行吗 |
[21:01] | I suggest you knock off the cowboy bullshit. | 我建议你收收牛仔脾气 |
[21:05] | Come on, Murray. | 走吧 默里 |
[21:30] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[21:33] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[21:35] | When she went over, everyone below deck was probably trapped inside. | 船翻时 甲板下的人可能会被困在里面 |
[21:44] | Did you know anyone aboard Arizona? | 亚利桑那号上有你认识的人吗 |
[21:47] | Yeah, | 有 |
[21:50] | my roommate from the Academy. | 我在军官学校的室友 |
[21:53] | Lieutenant Roy Pearce. | 罗伊·皮尔斯上尉 |
[22:08] | I heard you jumped out of a perfectly good plane. | 听说你跳伞逃离了一架完好的飞机 |
[22:10] | Well, it was on fire. | 飞机当时着火了 |
[22:12] | And the controls were dead. | 操纵装置还失灵 |
[22:15] | Where’s Miller? | 米勒呢 |
[22:18] | Hell. | 可恶 |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:22] | Ann’s by the gate. | 安在大门边 |
[22:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 还好 |
[22:34] | – Come home tonight. – I wish. | -今晚回家 -我倒想 |
[22:36] | We sail as soon as we’re refueled. | 我们补充完燃料就会起航 |
[22:39] | Look, I want you and Barb to go back to your parents’ place in Jersey. | 我希望你和巴尔布回你父母在泽西的家 |
[22:42] | – No. – It’s not safe here. | -不 -这里不安全 |
[22:44] | Everyone is saying this is gonna be a long war. | 每个人都说这场仗会打很久 |
[22:46] | – What if… – You’re not shipping us off to Jersey | -万一… -你不能把我们送回泽西 |
[22:49] | and that’s final. | 就这么定了 |
[22:52] | Did you talk to Sarah? | 你和莎拉谈过吗 |
[22:54] | Was Roy aboard the Arizona? | 罗伊在亚利桑那号上吗 |
[22:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:01] | We’re checking all the hospitals, but nothing yet. | 我们在各个医院找他 但还没找到 |
[23:06] | Tell her I’ll find him. | 告诉她我会找到他 |
[23:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:23] | I heard you were with Lieutenant Pearce during the attack. | 我听说袭击发生时你和皮尔斯上尉在一起 |
[23:32] | Sully… | 萨利 |
[23:34] | what happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[23:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:57] | We’re doing our best. | 我们已经尽力而为了 |
[23:58] | But they’ve been bringing body parts… in pillow cases. | 但各种残肢断臂被枕套裹着送来 |
[24:02] | There’s too many. | 人太多了 |
[24:07] | He was a blond guy. | 他是金发 |
[24:08] | Tall. Probably wearing an officer’s uniform. | 高个 可能穿着军官制服 |
[24:11] | Officers are down here. | 军官在这边 |
[24:18] | Is there anything else you can give me? | 还有其他线索吗 |
[24:21] | Identifying features? Tattoos? | 识别特征 纹身 |
[24:23] | Well, he would have been wearing our class ring from Annapolis. | 他应该戴着我们军官学校的毕业戒指 |
[24:49] | We… | 我们… |
[24:50] | took this off the body when he came in. | 在他被送来时从他身上取下了这个 |
[25:01] | I’m sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[25:03] | I’ll give you a moment. | 你和他待一会吧 |
[25:13] | December 7th, 1941… | 1941年12月7日 |
[25:13] | 珍珠港事件次日美国总统罗斯福于国会发表演说 宣布对日开战 太平洋战争至此全面爆发 | |
[25:18] | a date which will live in infamy. | 必须铭记这个耻辱的日子 |
[25:22] | The United States of America | 美利坚合众国 |
[25:24] | was suddenly and deliberately attacked | 受到了日本帝国海空军 |
[25:26] | by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan. | 蓄意的突袭 |
[25:32] | The United States was at peace with that nation… | 美国当时与该国处于和平状态 |
[25:36] | and, at the solicitation of Japan… | 并且在日本的请求下… |
[25:40] | was still in conversation | 仍在与其政府 |
[25:42] | with its government and its… | 进行对话… |
[27:36] | Congratulations, sir. | 恭喜您 长官 |
[27:37] | You’re the right man to run the Navy. | 您是领导海军的正确人选 |
[27:41] | When they get in trouble, | 他们一遇到麻烦 |
[27:42] | they send for the sons of bitches. | 就会派出不好惹的家伙 |
[27:47] | Our priority must be… | 我们的首要任务必须是 |
[28:12] | The situation in the Pacific is far worse | 太平洋上的形势 |
[28:17] | than has been reported. | 远比所报告的糟糕 |
[28:18] | We have three carriers. | 我们有三艘航母 |
[28:20] | The Japs have ten. | 日军有十艘 |
[28:21] | We have zero functional battleships, they have nine. | 我们一艘能用的战列舰都没有 而他们有九艘 |
[28:25] | They have more cruisers, more bombers, more fighters, and… | 他们有更多的巡洋舰 轰炸机 战斗机 |
[28:29] | much of their equipment is more modern. | 他们的很多装备都更先进 |
[28:32] | We’ll just have to count on the men that we have out there | 我们只能指望现有的兵力 |
[28:34] | to hold the line. | 可以抵挡得住 |
[28:38] | I don’t envy the new commander. | 新任司令的工作可真不好做 |
[28:47] | It’s me, isn’t it? | 是我 对吧 |
[28:51] | The president asked for you himself. | 总统亲自指定了你 |
[28:58] | He said that you should get the hell out to Pearl and stay there | 他说你应该前往珍珠港 留在那里 |
[29:04] | until our ships sail into Tokyo Bay. | 直到我们的舰队驶入东京湾 |
[29:14] | Welcome to the most difficult job in the world. | 欢迎接手这个世上最艰难的任务 |
[29:32] | I want you to start drawing | 我希望你开始起草我们讨论过的行动计划 |
[29:49] | Detail. A-ten-hut! | 全体注意 立正 |
[29:54] | Ready. | 预备 |
[29:56] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[29:57] | Fire. | 开枪 |
[29:59] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[30:01] | Fire. | 开枪 |
[30:02] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[30:05] | Fire. | 开枪 |
[30:11] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[30:13] | Roy wanted to be a pilot like you. | 罗伊想成为像你一样的飞行员 |
[30:16] | But I talked him out of it. | 但我劝他放弃了 |
[30:18] | I said it was too dangerous. | 我说太危险了 |
[30:24] | I’ll see you at the next funeral. | 下场葬礼上再见 |
[30:25] | You don’t have to go. | 你不必出席的 |
[30:27] | Yes, I do. | 我要去 |
[30:29] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[30:36] | I just wanna say… | 我想说 |
[30:37] | Roy Pearce was one of the finest bastards | 罗伊·皮尔斯是我认识的 |
[30:39] | that I’ve ever met. | 最好的混蛋之一 |
[30:41] | And I could talk about the man for an hour. | 我可以谈他谈上一个小时 |
[30:43] | But I think that’s a job I’ll leave up to one of you boys | 但我应该把这任务留给你们这些 |
[30:45] | that went to the Academy with him. | 和他一起进了军官学校的小伙们 |
[30:48] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[30:50] | Yeah, well, I can’t let some torpedo jockey speak for Roy. | 好 我可不能让某个开鱼雷机的为罗伊致辞 |
[30:53] | Especially one not good enough to fly from Enterprise. | 尤其是没优秀到能从企业号上起飞的家伙 |
[30:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[31:03] | Summer after plebe year, me, Roy and Dickie | 刚进军官学校那年的夏天 我 罗伊还有迪基 |
[31:06] | went up to visit Roy’s uncle, up in the Great Lakes. | 去探望了住在五大湖区的罗伊的叔叔 |
[31:09] | It was the peak of Prohibition, | 当年的禁酒令最为严厉 |
[31:10] | so one night, we decide to sail to Canada | 所以有天晚上 我们决定航行到加拿大 |
[31:12] | to buy a keg of beer. | 买一桶啤酒 |
[31:14] | On our way back, right before the sun comes up, | 在我们回去的路上 太阳马上就要升起时 |
[31:17] | the wind dies. | 风停了 |
[31:19] | So, there we are, | 所以我们就 |
[31:20] | just floating in the middle of the lake, | 漂浮在了湖中央 |
[31:23] | waiting for the Border Patrol to show up. | 等着边境巡逻队出现救我们 |
[31:25] | I said we should just ditch the booze, but Roy… | 我说我们应该把酒丢掉 但罗伊… |
[31:28] | Hey, Dickie, | 迪基 |
[31:30] | what did Roy say? | 罗伊说了什么 |
[31:31] | “Hell, no. | “想都别想 |
[31:33] | We’ll drink it all.” | 我们要喝光” |
[31:39] | Roy was my best man. | 罗伊曾是我的伴郎 |
[31:44] | He was the godfather to my daughter. | 他是我女儿的教父 |
[31:47] | I thought someday… | 我原以为将来 |
[31:50] | we’d be on a porch, drinking beers, | 我们会一起坐在门廊上 喝着啤酒 |
[31:52] | telling lies about what we did in the big war. | 对我们在大战中的表现大肆吹嘘 |
[32:02] | To Roy. | 敬罗伊 |
[32:03] | To Roy. | 敬罗伊 |
[32:05] | To Roy. | 敬罗伊 |
[32:09] | Man, oh, man. | 我的天 |
[32:10] | Why’d you make me drink so much? | 你怎么让我喝了这么多 |
[32:12] | You might have to carry me home, darling. | 你可能得送我回家了 亲爱的 |
[32:15] | Oh, shit. Shore Patrol. | 该死 海岸巡逻队 |
[32:18] | No, that’s the admiral’s flag. | 不 那是上将的旗帜 |
[32:20] | Hey, I bet it’s the new commander. | 我猜是新任司令 |
[32:22] | Who do you think it is? | 你觉得是谁 |
[32:23] | That looks like Nimitz. | 看着像尼米兹 |
[32:25] | I hear he’s true-blue. | 听说他是个忠将 |
[32:27] | Hey, Nimitz! | 尼米兹 |
[32:28] | When are you going to let us at those Japs? | 你什么时候才派我们去打小日本 |
[32:31] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[32:32] | Do you want me to get their names? | 要我去记下他们的名字吗 |
[32:34] | No. | 不用 |
[32:35] | I think he might have heard you. | 他好像听到了 |
[32:38] | I’m glad at least some of the boys still want to fight. | 我很高兴至少还有小伙子斗志满满 |
[32:56] | Welcome to Pearl, sir. | 欢迎来到珍珠港 长官 |
[32:57] | I’m Lieutenant Commander Layton. | 我是莱顿少校 |
[33:00] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[33:01] | Well, then you’ll understand my request. | 那您应该会理解我的请求 |
[33:03] | I wish to be reassigned to a destroyer. | 我想被调到一艘驱逐舰上 |
[33:07] | Didn’t you try to warn my predecessor | 你是不是试图警告过前任司令 |
[33:09] | about the impending attack? | 可能有突袭 |
[33:10] | Well, not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[33:11] | I said that we had lost track of the enemy carriers | 我说的是我们跟丢了敌军的航母 |
[33:14] | and needed to be prepared. | 需要做好防备 |
[33:17] | I should’ve pushed harder. | 我应该更强硬点的 |
[33:20] | A lesson, I assume, | 我想 这个教训 |
[33:22] | you have taken to heart. | 你已经永生难忘了 |
[33:24] | Sir… | 长官 |
[33:25] | I’m the intelligence officer responsible for overseeing the greatest | 我是要为美国史上最大情报失误 |
[33:28] | intelligence failure in American history. | 负责的情报官员 |
[33:33] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[33:37] | Morale is at an all-time low | 现在士气处于最低点 |
[33:39] | and for good reason. | 但完全可以理解 |
[33:41] | The Japanese are advancing on all fronts | 日军正以骇人的速度 |
[33:44] | at a terrifying pace. | 在各条战线上推进 |
[33:45] | I, nevertheless, | 尽管如此 |
[33:47] | know the fighting spirit of our men. | 我还是知道我们的士兵有斗志 |
[33:51] | And I have faith in them. | 我对他们有信心 |
[33:53] | But I also need to know | 但我还需要知道 |
[33:56] | that they have faith in themselves. | 他们对自己有信心 |
[33:59] | I need you to be my Admiral Yamamoto. | 我需要你成为我的山本大将 |
[34:01] | Get in his head. Tell me what he’s going to do next. | 以他的角度思考 告诉我他的下一步意图 |
[34:04] | Your first assignment… | 你的第一个任务 |
[34:06] | we need to throw a punch. | 就是我们需要发起进攻 |
[34:08] | Not just for morale, | 不止是为了提振士气 |
[34:09] | but so the Japanese know what it feels like to be hit. | 还要让日本人知道挨打是什么感受 |
[34:13] | I’m sending Halsey to attack the Marshall Islands. | 我要派哈尔西去攻击马绍尔群岛 |
[34:17] | But I need to know | 但我需要知道 |
[34:18] | that they’re not walking into a trap. | 他们不会遭受埋伏 |
[34:30] | The target is Roi Island. | 目标是莱岛 |
[34:32] | Our submarines have reported shipping traffic | 我们的潜艇报告那里存在船只航行 |
[34:35] | and one military airfield. | 并有一个军用机场 |
[34:37] | We don’t know what we’re facing, | 我们不清楚目标的情况 |
[34:38] | so hit ’em as hard as possible and then get the hell out. | 所以能打多狠打多狠 然后撤离 |
[34:41] | So what about the enemy carrier? | 那敌军航母呢 |
[34:43] | Intelligence says they’re 2,000 miles away. | 情报称他们在三千多公里之外 |
[34:46] | You mean the same group of geniuses | 你是说之前那群 |
[34:47] | who didn’t know the Japs were gunning for Pearl? | 不知道小日本要袭击珍珠港的天才吗 |
[34:49] | Like I said, | 如我所说 |
[34:50] | be prepared for anything. | 做好万全准备 |
[34:56] | The early bird catches the worm, gentlemen. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 先生们 |
[34:59] | We’re gonna hit that anchorage | 我们要趁小日本还没起床 |
[35:00] | before the Japs have even rolled out of bed. | 袭击那片锚泊地 |
[35:03] | Looks like he spit polished his shoes. | 他的口水都把鞋子洗干净了 |
[35:06] | Hey, guys, let’s get home in one piece. | 伙计们 我们要全身而退 |
[35:09] | Oh, don’t you worry. | 不用担心 |
[35:12] | What’s the plan, sir? | 计划是什么 长官 |
[35:14] | The other squadrons will strike first. | 其他中队会先发起攻击 |
[35:16] | Then we go in and clean up the remaining targets. | 然后我们进场 清理掉剩下的目标 |
[35:19] | Japs will know we’re coming. | 小日本那时会对我们有所防备 |
[35:20] | What happens if we get shot down? | 要是我们被击落怎么办 |
[35:22] | Look, I’m not gonna end up as a POW. | 听着 我不会沦为战俘的 |
[35:24] | And neither are you. | 你也不会 |
[35:34] | I’ve got a large target in my sight. | 我看到了一个大型目标 |
[35:36] | Get close enough to make it count. | 飞到足够接近的位置来提高命中率 |
[35:44] | Start your runs, boys. Engage torpedoes. | 开始行动 伙计们 发射鱼雷 |
[36:18] | Looks like our boys on Roi poked a hornet’s nest. | 看起来进攻莱岛的部队捅了马蜂窝 |
[36:28] | We got a problem. | 我们遇到了一个问题 |
[36:29] | I got eyes on a second enemy airfield on Taroa Island. | 我在塔罗亚岛发现了第二个敌军机场 |
[36:32] | I’m counting maybe 30 bombers and heavy fighter cover. | 目测大概有三十架轰炸机 并有重型战斗机掩护 |
[36:36] | You hear that, boys? | 听到了吗 伙计们 |
[36:37] | If we don’t knock out that airfield, | 如果我们不摧毁那个机场 |
[36:39] | they’ll go after Enterprise. | 他们会袭击企业号 |
[36:41] | And I want a place to land when this is over. | 这次战斗结束后 我还希望有能降落的地方 |
[36:58] | Enemy fighters, 11 o’clock! | 敌军战斗机 十一点钟方向 |
[37:00] | We got company. Start your runs! | 遭遇敌机 开始行动 |
[37:27] | 3,000! | 九百米 |
[37:37] | 2,000! | 六百一 |
[37:38] | 1,900! | 五百八 |
[37:40] | 1,800! | 五百五 |
[37:41] | 1,600! | 四百九 |
[38:22] | Get those bastards off me, Murray! | 帮我甩掉这些混蛋 默里 |
[39:29] | Let’s get out of here, Murray. | 我们离开这里 默里 |
[39:39] | We got most of the bombers, but not all of them. | 我们摧毁了大部分轰炸机 但还剩一些 |
[39:42] | Looks like they almost got you. | 看起来他们差点把你打下来 |
[39:44] | Yeah, not enough lead. | 是啊 但弹药不够 |
[39:49] | What, too much excitement for ya? | 怎么 刺激过头了吗 |
[39:51] | I’m not looking to win a medal. | 我可不想赢得勋章 |
[39:54] | You know, the Navy’s gonna make you pay for this aircraft. | 知道吗 海军会让你赔这架飞机的 |
[39:57] | How’d you boys do? | 你们情况怎么样 |
[39:58] | We lost Hopping. | 霍平阵亡了 |
[40:01] | He never pulled out of his dive. | 他俯冲后没能拉起来 |
[40:05] | That can’t be good. | 情况不妙 |
[40:12] | Twin-engine bombers, five o’clock. | 双引擎轰炸机 五点钟方向 |
[40:27] | Goddamn gunners. | 这些该死的炮手 |
[40:28] | Don’t they know they gotta lead those planes? | 他们不知道得打提前量吗 |
[40:37] | – Right standard rudder. – Brace! | -右标准舵 -防备 |
[40:44] | Brace for impact! | 防备冲击 |
[41:06] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[41:09] | He’s turning himself into a bomb. | 他把自己变成了炸弹 |
[41:29] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[41:54] | Damn, Bruno. | 牛逼 布鲁诺 |
[41:54] | Aren’t they paying us to kill Japs? | 他们花钱不就是雇我们杀小日本的吗 |
[41:58] | Admiral Halsey wants to see you. | 哈尔西司令想见你 |
[42:12] | That’s the bravest damn thing I think I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最勇敢的行为 |
[42:16] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么 孩子 |
[42:17] | Bruno Gaido, sir. | 布鲁诺·盖多 长官 |
[42:18] | Aviation Machinist’s Mate, Third Class. | 三等航空机械师 |
[42:21] | Well, Bruno, you are now an Aviation Machinist’s Mate, First Class. | 布鲁诺 你现在是一等航空机械师了 |
[42:32] | Signal the fleet. | 给舰队发信号 |
[42:33] | Tell ’em it’s time to haul ass with Halsey. | 告诉他们是时候和哈尔西一起赶路了 |
[42:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[42:36] | You heard the man. Signal the fleet. | 你听到了 给舰队发信号 |
[42:46] | 美国海军乐队 西弗吉尼亚州号 晚七点 今晚客串嘉宾 詹妮弗·达琳 | |
[42:55] | Are you really sure you want your wife | 你确定你今晚想要 |
[42:57] | flying wingman for you tonight? | 你妻子为你做僚机吗 |
[43:00] | Yeah, nobody told me there’d be USO girls here tonight. | 没人跟我说今晚美军慰问协会的姑娘也会来 |
[43:05] | I got us a table. | 我给我们找了个位子 |
[43:11] | Wade, have you met Ann? | 韦德 你见过安吗 |
[43:13] | Wade McClusky. | 我是韦德·麦克拉斯基 |
[43:14] | I fly with your husband. | 我和你丈夫一起执行飞行任务 |
[43:18] | Hey, uh, you want a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[43:20] | I do, if you want me to dance. | 你想让我跳舞的话 我就喝 |
[43:25] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[43:28] | How long have you been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[43:30] | Long enough to know my husband’s talents. | 久到足以了解我丈夫的才能 |
[43:34] | Why isn’t he commanding a squadron? | 为什么他不负责指挥中队 |
[43:37] | I don’t make those decisions. | 我说了不算 |
[43:39] | – Two Mai Tai, please. – Yes, sir. | -麻烦给我两杯迈泰 -是 长官 |
[43:40] | I understand before the war, | 我明白在战争之前 |
[43:42] | when it was about politics, but now? | 升官靠的是政治手腕 但现在呢 |
[43:45] | I told you she was a firecracker. | 我告诉你了 她不是个省油的灯 |
[43:48] | I have to say, | 我得说 |
[43:50] | I often wondered what kind of woman would marry Dick Best… | 我经常会想什么样的女人会嫁给迪克·贝斯特 |
[43:56] | and, well, you have not disappointed. | 你没让我失望 |
[44:01] | Dick Best. | 迪克·贝斯特 |
[44:02] | – Hey, Layton. – Hey. | -你好 莱顿 -你好 |
[44:05] | How was the Marshall Islands? | 马绍尔群岛的战况如何 |
[44:06] | Yeah, we got our feet wet. | 我们初试身手 |
[44:10] | You keeping tabs on me? | 你一直在关注我吗 |
[44:11] | Ah, I’m with Fleet Intelligence. | 我可是舰队情报部的 |
[44:14] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[44:15] | Yeah, we’re gonna need someone as smart as you after Pearl. | 在珍珠港事件之后 我们需要你这样的聪明人 |
[44:19] | You gonna straighten those boys out? | 你会把那些家伙调教好吗 |
[44:20] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[44:22] | Your Mai Tai, sir. | 您的迈泰 长官 |
[44:24] | Well, I’m rooting for you. | 我支持你 |
[44:26] | – Hey, say hi to the wife. – You as well. | -替我跟你妻子问好 -你也是 |
[44:29] | Just be straight with me. | 直说吧 |
[44:31] | What am I missing? | 我还漏了什么 |
[44:34] | Every time we go up in one of those planes, | 我们每次驾驶战机上天 |
[44:38] | there’s a chance we won’t come back. | 都有可能回不来 |
[44:41] | Now, it’s hard to follow a man who doesn’t know that. | 追随一个不清楚这一点的人很难 |
[44:45] | Or even worse… | 更糟的是… |
[44:48] | doesn’t care. | 他不在乎这一点 |
[44:54] | Let’s dance. | 我们跳舞吧 |
[44:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:56] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[45:04] | ♪ All or nothing at all ♪ | ♪ 全部或者全不 ♪ |
[45:13] | ♪ Half a love ♪ | ♪ 不完整的爱 ♪ |
[45:16] | ♪ never appealed to me ♪ | ♪ 从未吸引我 ♪ |
[45:21] | ♪ If your heart never could yield to me ♪ | ♪ 如果你的心永远不向我屈服 ♪ |
[45:30] | ♪ Then I’d rather have nothing at all ♪ | ♪ 那我宁可一无所获 ♪ |
[45:56] | Come to bed. | 去睡觉吧 |
[46:20] | Welcome aboard Enterprise. | 欢迎登上企业号 |
[46:22] | You’re replacing good men. | 你们接替的是出色的军人 |
[46:24] | Much earlier than me or the Navy wanted, but… | 比我和海军希望的要早得多 但是… |
[46:28] | Well, that’s the hand we’ve been dealt. | 这就是我们现在面临的处境 |
[46:31] | Now, you’re going in the rotation, | 现在轮到你们了 |
[46:32] | and as XO, it’s my job to make sure | 身为中队的二把手 我的职责是 |
[46:34] | you’re worth more than a bucket of warm spit. | 确保你们比一桶口水用处大点 |
[46:37] | The Japs are waiting for us, | 小日本正等着我们 |
[46:38] | so we need pilots who can hold their own. | 我们需要能够独当一面的飞行员 |
[46:45] | You gotta see this. | 你得来看看这个 |
[47:12] | What the hell are army planes doing on a carrier? | 陆军的飞机来航母上做什么 |
[47:18] | Well, Mr. Browning, | 布朗宁先生 |
[47:20] | the commander of those bombers? | 那些轰炸机的指挥官 |
[47:23] | Lieutenant Colonel James Doolittle. | 詹姆斯·杜立特中校 |
[47:25] | Maybe the best pilot in the world. | 可能是世界上最棒的飞行员 |
[47:27] | And he intends to launch his planes off the Hornet, | 他准备让他的飞机从大黄蜂号起飞 |
[47:31] | strike Tokyo, and then land in Free China. | 空袭东京 然后在中国的非日占区降落 |
[47:34] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[47:40] | Enemy pickets 50 miles out. | 八十公里外发现敌军警戒舰艇 |
[47:42] | They’re gonna blow our cover. | 他们会暴露我们的行踪 |
[47:43] | Every mile we get Doolittle closer to Japan, | 我们把杜立特多送出一公里 |
[47:45] | is fuel he can use to get the hell out of there. | 就能让他多一点燃油飞离日本 |
[47:48] | But I’m not gonna risk these carriers. | 但我不会拿这些航母冒险 |
[47:51] | What do we tell Doolittle? | 我们要怎么告知杜立特 |
[47:53] | The truth. | 告知实情 |
[48:04] | We got the order to launch. | 我们得到了起飞的命令 |
[48:07] | How far out are we? | 我们距离还有多远 |
[48:10] | Too far. | 太远了 |
[48:12] | We’ll probably end up ditching in the East China Sea. | 我们可能最后得在中国东海迫降 |
[48:15] | But if we bomb Tokyo, | 但如果我们轰炸了东京 |
[48:18] | we’ll be the first enemy in Japan’s history | 我们就会成为日本历史上 |
[48:21] | to hit their home territory. | 第一个打到他们本土的敌人 |
[48:23] | If any of you want to bow out, | 如果你们谁想退出 |
[48:26] | now’s your chance. | 就现在说出来 |
[48:30] | We all wanna fly, sir. | 我们都想参与行动 长官 |
[48:35] | Man your planes. | 登上飞机 |
[48:36] | I’ll see you all in China. | 大家中国再会 |
[48:42] | They can’t take off. | 他们没法起飞 |
[48:44] | Certainly not with a load. | 载重那么大肯定没法起飞 |
[48:45] | And they sure as hell can’t land. | 而且他们肯定没法降落 |
[48:48] | Ten bucks says they don’t make it off the deck. | 赌十块他们连甲板都离开不了 |
[48:51] | Yeah, I’ll take that bet. | 好 我赌 |
[49:35] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[49:36] | This is Radio Tokyo, | 这里是东京广播电台 |
[49:38] | talking about the collapse of American forces in the Philippines. | 正在报道美军在菲律宾的溃败 |
[49:41] | Our glorious Japanese forces have captured thousands… | 我们光荣的大日本皇军已经俘获了几千名… |
[49:43] | Evening, gents. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[49:50] | What’s going on, Captain? | 怎么了 上校 |
[49:52] | Those sound like air raid sirens to me. | 那声音听着像防空警报 |
[50:12] | Heavenly sovereign, this way. | 天皇陛下 这边走 |
[50:23] | Bombs away, sir. | 投弹完毕 长官 |
[50:24] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[50:47] | 战争计划 太平洋舰队文件 机密 | |
[50:51] | – No. – Taking these hostage. | -别 -我先扣押了 |
[50:53] | Just half an hour. | 给我半个小时就行 |
[50:55] | Does America winning the war | 美国真的要靠 |
[50:56] | really depend on Edwin Layton working himself to death? | 埃德温·莱顿工作到死才能赢得这场战争吗 |
[50:59] | Some of our boys bombed Tokyo today. | 我们的军队今天轰炸了东京 |
[51:04] | They were supposed to land in Free China. | 他们应该在中国的非日占区降落 |
[51:06] | But they’re probably gonna run out of fuel | 但是他们可能会不够油 |
[51:08] | and have to ditch in the China Sea. | 只能在中国海上迫降 |
[51:11] | If, by some miracle, they actually make it | 如果他们碰巧降落在了 |
[51:12] | into Japanese occupied territory, | 中国的日占区 |
[51:15] | they’ll be tortured and executed. | 就会遭受酷刑并被处决 |
[51:18] | What can you do? | 你能做什么 |
[51:20] | Most likely nothing. | 几乎什么都做不了 |
[51:23] | But we’re not gonna lose any more men | 但我们不能再因为我的情报不够充分 |
[51:24] | because I didn’t dig deep enough. | 而失去任何士兵了 |
[51:32] | I’ll fix you a sandwich. | 我去帮你做个三明治 |
[51:45] | I keep recalculating, | 我一直在反复计算 |
[51:47] | but with this steady tailwind… | 但考虑到现在稳定的顺风… |
[51:49] | You think we’re over land? | 你觉得我们现在在陆地上空吗 |
[51:51] | Yeah. Maybe. | 可能是的 |
[51:55] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能得知答案 |
[52:08] | Everyone. We gotta bail out. | 各位 我们要跳伞了 |
[52:21] | I don’t know if we’re over Chinese or Jap territory. | 我不知道我们是在中国还是日本领土上空 |
[52:24] | So, watch yourselves. | 所以小心点 |
[52:25] | I’ll see you all in Quzhou. | 我们衢州见 |
[52:37] | You’re next, Potter. | 下一个是你 波特 |
[53:51] | You have a train station… | 你们这里有火车站… |
[53:53] | Smoke comes out. Train? | 有烟冒出来 是火车吗 |
[53:55] | I’m a friend. | 我是你们的朋友 |
[53:56] | American. I’m an ally. | 美国人 我是友军 |
[53:58] | I need to get to Quzhou. | 我要去衢州 |
[54:00] | Quzhou. | 衢州 |
[54:02] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[54:04] | My name is Zhu Xuesan. | 我叫朱学三 |
[54:07] | School teacher. | 我是教书的 |
[54:08] | You are American? | 你是美国人吗 |
[54:10] | American. I bombed Japan yesterday. | 是美国人 我昨天轰炸了日本 |
[54:12] | Where… Where’s the plane? | 那飞机在哪里 |
[54:14] | It crashed. | 飞机坠毁了 |
[54:16] | I bailed out and landed in the water last night. | 我昨晚跳伞了 然后降落在海上了 |
[54:17] | Where’s, uh, para… parachute? | 那降落伞呢 |
[54:21] | I left it at the shore. | 我留在岸边了 |
[54:22] | Ask them. | 你可以问他们 |
[54:23] | I knocked on their door in the middle of the night. | 我半夜敲过他们的门 |
[54:34] | He say you lie. | 他说你撒谎 |
[54:39] | He want your gun. | 他想要你的枪 |
[54:44] | I’m an American officer. | 我是美军军官 |
[54:46] | I keep my gun. | 我要留着我的枪 |
[54:53] | You bomb Japan? | 你轰炸了日本 |
[54:58] | I sure did. | 没错 |
[55:00] | – Welcome. Welcome. – Hi. | -欢迎 欢迎 -你好 |
[55:02] | I need to get to Quzhou. | 我要去衢州 |
[55:03] | – To Quzhou. – Quzhou. | -去衢州 -衢州 |
[55:05] | – Quzhou. – Quzhou. | -衢州 -衢州 |
[55:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[55:09] | The Japanese are sending their carriers | 日本人正在派航母 |
[55:11] | into the Coral Sea. | 赶往珊瑚海 |
[55:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[55:14] | They’re trying to break our lifeline with Australia. | 他们想切断我们与澳大利亚之间的生命线 |
[55:21] | Send a secure message to Admiral Halsey. | 发一条加密信息给哈尔西司令 |
[55:24] | I want Enterprise to join | 我想让企业号 |
[55:25] | Yorktown and Lexington in the Coral Sea. | 跟约克城号和列克星敦号一起参与珊瑚海之战 |
[55:27] | And tell Halsey time is a factor. | 告诉哈尔西越快越好 |
[55:30] | There’s something else. | 还要一件事 |
[55:31] | There always is. | 事情总是一件接一件 |
[55:33] | I heard a theory. | 我听了一种推测 |
[55:34] | What kind of theory? | 什么样的推测 |
[55:35] | According to one of my officers, | 我的一个部下认为 |
[55:36] | Coral Sea is just a warm-up. | 珊瑚海只是热身 |
[55:38] | He thinks that the Japanese are planning something bigger. | 他觉得日军有更大的企图 |
[55:40] | Much bigger. | 比这次要大得多 |
[55:41] | What makes him think that? | 他为什么会这么想 |
[55:43] | Little bits and pieces that we’ve intercepted. | 因为我们截获的一些电报片段 |
[55:45] | A message about a battleship not being ready | 关于一艘战列舰还没有为即将到来的行动 |
[55:47] | for an upcoming operation. | 做好准备的消息 |
[55:49] | Request for maps of the Aleutian Islands. | 对阿留申群岛地图的请求 |
[55:51] | What’s the target? | 目标是什么 |
[55:52] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[55:54] | Do you trust this officer? | 你信任你这个部下吗 |
[55:56] | He’s the most brilliant man I know. | 他是我认识的最聪明的人 |
[55:59] | Well, have him figure it out. | 那就让他弄清楚 |
[56:04] | Always no match. | 总是没火柴 |
[56:17] | Keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[56:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:49] | There are no installations here. | 这里没有军事设施 |
[56:52] | What’s their target? | 他们的目标是什么 |
[56:54] | People are target. | 人就是他们的目标 |
[56:56] | People. | 人 |
[56:59] | People. | 人 |
[57:01] | And we just made it worse. | 而我们让事情变得更糟了 |
[57:10] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[57:12] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[57:14] | They… They take you Quzhou. | 他们 他们会带你去衢州 |
[57:16] | Help find your men. | 帮你找到你的战友 |
[57:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[57:20] | For everything. | 所做的一切 |
[57:39] | 24 hours too late. | 晚到了24个小时 |
[57:43] | Damn it. Why couldn’t we have been here? | 该死 我们当时要是也在就好了 |
[57:46] | This leaves us and Hornet as the only carriers | 太平洋上只剩我们和大黄蜂号 |
[57:48] | in the Pacific. | 这两艘航母了 |
[57:55] | Attention on deck. | 立正致意 |
[58:00] | I wanna talk to McClusky and Best. | 我想跟麦克拉斯基和贝斯特谈谈 |
[58:08] | As you were. | 稍息 |
[58:13] | For Christ’s sake. | 天呐 |
[58:16] | You okay, Admiral? | 你没事吧 司令 |
[58:18] | I got this damn rash. | 我起了皮疹 |
[58:20] | Listen up. I’m done playing politics. | 听着 我受够玩弄权术了 |
[58:23] | The Navy… | 海军 |
[58:24] | hell, the whole damn country is counting on us. | 见鬼 整个国家都指望着我们 |
[58:28] | And I need my best men in the right spots. | 我得把最优秀的部下都安排在合适的位置上 |
[58:30] | So, McClusky, | 所以 麦克拉斯基 |
[58:33] | you are now in charge of the air group. | 你现在负责指挥航空大队 |
[58:36] | I don’t have a lick of confidence | 我对那些破鱼雷机 |
[58:38] | in those damn torpedoes. | 一点信心都没有 |
[58:40] | So, I want you in a dive bomber. | 所以 我想让你来开俯冲轰炸机 |
[58:43] | And, Best, | 还有 贝斯特 |
[58:44] | I’m bumping you up from XO. | 我要把你从二把手升上来 |
[58:48] | You’re the new skipper of Bombing Six. | 你现在是第六轰炸机中队的新任中队长 |
[58:52] | Good luck, boys. | 祝你们好运 孩子们 |
[58:57] | Well, I guess you’re gonna have to learn to fly an SBD. | 我猜你这下不得不学开无畏式俯冲轰炸机了 |
[59:01] | I’ve logged plenty of hours in the Dauntless. | 我已经开了很久无畏式了 |
[59:03] | Not diving at a live target. | 但没有朝实战目标俯冲过 |
[59:05] | Can’t be that hard. | 不会太难吧 |
[59:07] | I mean, you do it. | 我是说 你都能做到 |
[59:11] | How dare you! You’re not following our strategy. | 你竟敢不遵循我们的战略 |
[1:00:33] | So, I just got off the phone with Washington, | 我刚跟华盛顿通完电话 |
[1:00:35] | and their intelligence guys | 他们的情报人员 |
[1:00:37] | think you’re wrong about this big operation. | 认为你对这次重大行动判断有误 |
[1:00:39] | They think that the Japs are sending their carriers | 他们认为日军会把航母 |
[1:00:41] | back into the Coral Sea. | 调回珊瑚海 |
[1:00:43] | Yeah, and they’ve ordered me to keep Enterprise down there. | 是的 他们还命令我让企业号镇守在那 |
[1:00:46] | That’s a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[1:00:47] | Washington is starting from a faulty assumption | 华盛顿从一个错误的假设出发 |
[1:00:49] | and looking for evidence to corroborate it. | 然后去寻找证据印证它 |
[1:00:51] | So, what’s the Japs’ real target? | 那日军真正的目标是什么 |
[1:00:54] | We believe it’s Midway. | 我们认为是中途岛 |
[1:00:56] | They see our base there as a step towards Hawaii | 他们把我们那里的基地视作朝夏威夷 |
[1:00:58] | and eventually the West Coast. | 以及最终朝西海岸进军的跳板 |
[1:01:01] | When? | 什么时候 |
[1:01:02] | In a few weeks. | 几周后 |
[1:01:06] | I think it’s time to pay a visit | 我想是时候拜访一下 |
[1:01:07] | to your friends in Station HYPO. | 你在夏威夷信号情报站的朋友了 |
[1:01:08] | Matt, bring the car around. | 马特 把车开过来 |
[1:01:21] | I have to warn you, sir, codebreakers are a rare breed. | 我得提醒您 长官 破译人员很另类 |
[1:01:24] | Rochefort’s way of doing things is especially… | 罗彻福特的行事风格尤其… |
[1:01:26] | particular. | 特别 |
[1:01:28] | I don’t care if he consults coffee grounds | 只要情报准确 就算他 |
[1:01:30] | while doing the boogie-woogie | 边跳布吉舞边用咖啡渣占卜 |
[1:01:32] | as long as the intel is good. | 我都没意见 |
[1:01:33] | Attention on deck. | 立正致意 |
[1:01:36] | Carry on, gentlemen. | 继续吧 先生们 |
[1:01:40] | Where’s Rochefort? | 罗彻福特在哪 |
[1:01:43] | If you’ll follow me, sir. | 跟我来吧 长官 |
[1:01:45] | Didn’t realize that the Navy | 我都不知道海军 |
[1:01:46] | had so many trained codebreakers. | 居然有这么多受过训练的破译人员 |
[1:01:49] | We don’t. | 并没有 |
[1:01:50] | Most of these men were in the band on the California. | 这些人大都来自加利福尼亚号上的乐队 |
[1:01:52] | But since we don’t have much use for bands these days, | 但由于现在没什么人听乐队了 |
[1:01:56] | Rochefort thought that their musical abilities | 罗彻福特觉得他们的音乐才能 |
[1:01:57] | might make them naturals | 可能会使他们成为 |
[1:01:58] | at breaking the rhythms of ciphers. | 解开密码韵律的天才 |
[1:02:13] | Sorry, Admiral, it, uh, | 抱歉 上将 |
[1:02:15] | gets cold down here in the dungeon. | 地下有点冷 |
[1:02:19] | I’m told you’re brilliant. | 听说你很出色 |
[1:02:23] | Well, Lieutenant Commander Layton | 谁都知道莱顿少校 |
[1:02:25] | has been known to exaggerate. | 喜欢夸大其词 |
[1:02:27] | I hope not. | 希望他没有 |
[1:02:29] | He told me he’s absolutely certain | 他非常肯定地告诉我 |
[1:02:31] | the Japs are gonna hit Midway | 日军会袭击中途岛 |
[1:02:32] | and I need to know | 我需要知道 |
[1:02:34] | whether or not I can believe him. | 我能否相信他 |
[1:02:36] | Well, if you don’t believe him, | 如果你不相信他 |
[1:02:38] | we’ll all be speaking Japanese. | 我们就都要说日语了 |
[1:02:41] | Or, most likely, we’ll be dead. | 或者 我们更有可能死掉 |
[1:02:47] | Show me how this works. | 让我看看你们怎么做的 |
[1:02:49] | You mean, like a tour? | 就像观光那样 |
[1:02:50] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:02:52] | Like a tour. | 就像观光 |
[1:02:54] | So, this is where it starts. | 这是破译的起点 |
[1:02:55] | We intercept roughly 60% | 我们拦截大约60%的 |
[1:02:57] | of secure Japanese radio traffic | 日军加密无线电通信 |
[1:02:58] | and we’ve cracked enough of their code | 并破解了他们足够的代码 |
[1:03:00] | to be able to break about 40% of those messages. | 来译出这些信息的40% |
[1:03:03] | So, we’re able to read about a quarter | 所以我们能读到他们 |
[1:03:05] | of their secure communications? | 大约四分之一的加密通信 |
[1:03:07] | No, not exactly. | 不 不是的 |
[1:03:10] | Here’s some of our, uh, | 这是我们破译的 |
[1:03:11] | cracked messages. | 一些信息 |
[1:03:15] | It’s gibberish to me. | 看起来像天书 |
[1:03:17] | Yes, but if you read enough of it… | 是的 但如果你看得足够多… |
[1:03:19] | Rochefort has a gift for assembling the fragments. | 罗彻福特有拼接碎片的天赋 |
[1:03:22] | He can recall a message from two months ago, | 他能想起两个月前的一条信息 |
[1:03:24] | and plug it into today’s intercept. | 接入今天拦截的消息 |
[1:03:26] | Explain the disagreement with Washington. | 解释一下你和华盛顿的意见分歧 |
[1:03:29] | Well, we all have access to the same raw information, | 我们都能获取同样的原始信息 |
[1:03:34] | but, uh, over here, is where our paths diverge. | 但这里 是我们各行其是的环节 |
[1:03:38] | Translation and analysis. | 翻译和分析 |
[1:03:39] | Now, Washington agrees with us | 现在 华盛顿和我们都认同 |
[1:03:40] | that Japs are gonna attack a major target codenamed AF. | 日本会袭击一个代号为AF的主要目标 |
[1:03:43] | But Washington believes that AF | 但华盛顿认为AF |
[1:03:45] | is located in the South Pacific, | 位于南太平洋 |
[1:03:47] | which is why they ordered you to keep Enterprise down there. | 因而命令你让企业号镇守在那 |
[1:03:50] | Do you have any direct proof that they’re wrong? | 你有直接证据证明他们是错的吗 |
[1:03:53] | Direct proof? No, but… | 直接证据 没有 但是… |
[1:03:56] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:03:58] | Imagine that you’re throwing a wedding. | 想象一下您要举办一场婚礼 |
[1:04:00] | And maybe I’ve never seen the invitation, | 也许我从没见过邀请函 |
[1:04:02] | but I hear from the caterers | 但我听承办商说 |
[1:04:03] | that they have an event on a certain date. | 他们某天有场活动 |
[1:04:05] | The flower guy is buying up all the roses | 搞花卉的要买光整个岛上 |
[1:04:07] | on the island. | 所有的玫瑰 |
[1:04:09] | The best band is booked. | 最好的乐队被预订了 |
[1:04:11] | That’s what signal intelligence can give you. | 这就是信号情报所能提供的 |
[1:04:14] | Clues. | 线索 |
[1:04:15] | Not a definitive answer. | 而不是一个确凿的答案 |
[1:04:17] | Sir? After Pearl, you told me to stick to my guns. | 长官 珍珠港事件后 您让我坚定自己的想法 |
[1:04:20] | I swear to you, Joe’s right about this. | 我向您发誓 乔是对的 |
[1:04:26] | I’m not generally predisposed | 我通常不倾向于 |
[1:04:28] | to trust a bunch of tuba players | 相信一帮吹大号的 |
[1:04:31] | led by a man wearing fuzzy slippers. | 和他们穿毛绒拖鞋的领导 |
[1:04:35] | But… | 但是… |
[1:04:36] | I’ll figure a way to get the Enterprise back here. | 我会想办法把企业号调回这里来 |
[1:04:39] | Meantime, you gentlemen need to convince Washington | 同时 你们需要说服华盛顿 |
[1:04:45] | that the Japs’ real target is Midway. | 日军真正的目标是中途岛 |
[1:04:48] | How, sir? | 怎么说服 长官 |
[1:04:49] | Washington doesn’t exactly have a habit of listening to us. | 华盛顿可没有听从我们的习惯 |
[1:04:53] | Well, I’m sure you’ll think of something. | 我相信你们会想到对策的 |
[1:05:04] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:05:08] | An eyes-only message from Pearl. | 珍珠港来的机密消息 |
[1:05:18] | Nimitz. | 尼米兹 |
[1:05:20] | He wants us to be spotted. | 他想让我们被发现 |
[1:05:22] | Because if the Japs see us, | 因为如果日军看见我们 |
[1:05:24] | we can break our standing orders with Washington | 我们就能违反华盛顿的长期命令 |
[1:05:26] | and return to Pearl. | 然后回珍珠港 |
[1:05:31] | We never received this message. | 我们从没收到过这条消息 |
[1:05:38] | Sir? The admiral needs you. | 长官 上将找您 |
[1:05:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:05:44] | Yeah. Okay. | 对 好 |
[1:05:47] | Well, keep me informed. | 随时通知我 |
[1:05:49] | That was Washington. | 华盛顿打来的 |
[1:05:51] | They’ve intercepted several Japanese messages | 他们拦截了几条日军信息 |
[1:05:53] | claiming that the target of their upcoming attack | 称他们下一个袭击目标 |
[1:05:57] | is out of fresh water. | 没有淡水了 |
[1:05:58] | Interesting, sir. | 有意思 长官 |
[1:06:00] | I heard that Midway accidentally sent out | 我听说中途岛不小心发出 |
[1:06:03] | an unencrypted transmission | 一条未加密的信息 |
[1:06:05] | that their water plant was broken. | 说他们的淡水处理设备坏了 |
[1:06:07] | And is their water plant broken? | 那他们的设备真的坏了吗 |
[1:06:10] | Not that I know of, sir. | 据我所知没有 长官 |
[1:06:12] | But that proves Midway is AF. | 但那证明了中途岛就是AF |
[1:06:18] | Okay, tell your man, Rochefort | 好 告诉你的部下罗彻福特 |
[1:06:20] | that everyone now agrees | 现在所有人都认同 |
[1:06:21] | on where his wedding is gonna be held. | 他要举行婚礼的地点 |
[1:06:23] | We just need to know how many guests are coming | 我们只需要知道要来多少客人 |
[1:06:26] | and when they plan to arrive. | 以及他们计划到达的时间 |
[1:06:50] | Mack, I think we found the spot. | 麦克 我想我们找到拍摄地点了 |
[1:06:52] | Can’t say, Mr. Ford, | 说不好 福特先生 |
[1:06:53] | that I’ve ever helped a big-time Hollywood director | 我曾帮好莱坞一位当红导演 |
[1:06:55] | scout for a movie before. | 做过采景 |
[1:06:56] | What kind of film you planning to make | 你打算在这么个鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[1:06:58] | in a godforsaken place like this? | 拍什么样的电影啊 |
[1:07:00] | Friend of mine in the Navy said | 我在海军的朋友说 |
[1:07:02] | that I might be able to find some real action here. | 我也许能在这里找到真正的场面 |
[1:07:05] | I think I’ve been hoodwinked. | 我觉得我被骗了 |
[1:07:07] | I don’t know, sir. | 我说不好 长官 |
[1:07:08] | From the way we’ve been fortifying this little island, | 从我们在这座小岛上设防的情况来看 |
[1:07:10] | I’d say your friend has some good intel. | 你朋友的情报还真靠谱 |
[1:07:15] | Attention on deck. | 立正致意 |
[1:07:19] | Very funny. | 真好玩 |
[1:07:21] | Sit the hell down. | 快给我坐下吧 |
[1:07:25] | I’m gonna keep this short. | 长话短说 |
[1:07:27] | I know some of you thought | 我知道你们中有些人认为 |
[1:07:28] | I was a pain in the ass as XO but… | 我是个难应付的二把手 但是… |
[1:07:31] | Well, that’s about to get worse. | 但是更难应付的还在后面 |
[1:07:33] | We’re headed back to Pearl to resupply, | 我们要回到珍珠港补给 |
[1:07:35] | and it’s probably because something big | 这可能意味着 |
[1:07:36] | is coming down the pipe. | 有大事要发生了 |
[1:07:38] | I’m therefore doubling our scouting flights | 因此我们的侦察频率得加倍 |
[1:07:40] | and I expect you to practice diving runs | 我希望你们一有机会 |
[1:07:42] | whenever you get a chance. | 就练习俯冲 |
[1:07:44] | Don’t be the man | 面对日军时 |
[1:07:45] | who lets down the squadron when we finally face the Japs. | 别做那个拖中队后腿的人 |
[1:07:50] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[1:07:59] | Can I talk to you, sir? | 我能跟您谈谈吗 长官 |
[1:08:04] | I don’t know if I can do this, sir. | 我不知道我能否做到 长官 |
[1:08:07] | I thought I was a good pilot, | 我曾认为自己是个优秀的飞行员 |
[1:08:08] | but I’ve lost my confidence. | 但我对自己失去了信心 |
[1:08:15] | Why did you become a pilot? | 你为什么要当飞行员 |
[1:08:18] | Your dad wanted you to be an officer, huh? | 你父亲希望你成为军官 对吧 |
[1:08:22] | Actually, my dad didn’t have much respect for officers. | 其实我父亲不怎么尊重军官 |
[1:08:26] | Said that most of them didn’t know their ass from their elbow. | 他说大多数军官都是蠢货 |
[1:08:30] | You know, my dad was a tough son of a bitch. | 我父亲是个顽固的混蛋 |
[1:08:32] | You know how I got his respect? | 你知道我是怎么得到他的尊重的吗 |
[1:08:35] | By always staying in the fight. | 我一直坚守战场 |
[1:08:38] | I wish I had the luxury | 我也希望有闲暇 |
[1:08:39] | of worrying about your confidence, | 顾及你的自信心 |
[1:08:40] | but we’re short on pilots, | 但我们正缺飞行员 |
[1:08:42] | so, you gotta suck it up. | 所以你得咬咬牙 |
[1:08:47] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:08:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:08:54] | From now on, you’re my wingman. | 从现在起 你就是我的僚机了 |
[1:08:57] | I’ll be lookin’ out for you. | 我会照应你的 |
[1:08:59] | Now go suit up for a scouting flight. | 去换好衣服 准备侦察吧 |
[1:09:04] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:09:06] | What’s your secret? | 你的秘诀是什么 |
[1:09:08] | My secret? | 我的秘诀 |
[1:09:09] | He wants to know why nothing bothers you. | 他想知道你为什么无忧无虑 |
[1:09:13] | My uncle was a welder on the Empire State Building. | 我叔叔曾是帝国大厦的一名焊工 |
[1:09:16] | He’d walk on a beam, | 他在三百米高空上的 |
[1:09:17] | 1,000 feet up in the sky, no ropes, nothing. | 钢梁上走动 不系安全绳 |
[1:09:20] | And everyone thought he was crazy, | 大家都觉得他疯了 |
[1:09:22] | but to him, he was just doing a job. | 但于他而言 他只是在做分内之事 |
[1:09:24] | And one Sunday, he’s walking home from church. | 后来的一个周日 他从教堂回家 |
[1:09:25] | He’s a block away from his house, | 在离家只有一个街区时 |
[1:09:27] | when a cab jumps over the curb, | 一辆的士冲上了人行道 |
[1:09:30] | splatters him like a bug. | 像碾死一只虫子那样撞死了他 |
[1:09:32] | You never know what’s gonna get you. | 你无从知晓自己的结局 |
[1:09:34] | So, why worry about it? | 所以何必为之烦忧呢 |
[1:09:38] | Hey. Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[1:09:42] | Simple scouting mission. | 这只是简单的侦察任务 |
[1:09:43] | On the way home, we’ll practice the dive, you got it? | 回来的路上 我们练习俯冲 好吗 |
[1:09:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:09:47] | We’ll be going deeper this time, | 这次我们的幅度会更大 |
[1:09:48] | so don’t pull up too fast on the bottom | 所以在最低点时别太快拉起 |
[1:09:50] | or you’ll black out. | 否则你会晕过去的 |
[1:10:11] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:10:13] | The ship’s moving too slow. | 航母的航速太慢了 |
[1:10:42] | Abort! Abort takeoff! | 中止 中止起飞 |
[1:10:46] | The ship’s too slow! | 航速太慢了 |
[1:10:49] | We’re not generating enough wind for launch. | 无法产生起飞所需的风速 |
[1:10:51] | No, stop! Stop! | 不 停下 停下 |
[1:11:08] | Plane in water. | 飞机落水 |
[1:11:09] | Plane in water. | 飞机落水 |
[1:11:10] | Turn starboard, God damn it! | 右转舵 该死 |
[1:11:12] | Turn starboard. | 右转舵 |
[1:11:52] | Guess you don’t like the chokers either. | 我猜你也不喜欢系上领口 |
[1:11:54] | I’d get grease on that thing just trying to button it up. | 我光是扣上扣子就弄得油腻腻了 |
[1:11:58] | Makes me look like a damn waiter. | 让我看起来像个服务生一样 |
[1:12:01] | Nobody would ever confuse you for a waiter. | 没人会把你错认成服务生的 |
[1:12:06] | You look like hell, Bill. | 你看起来很糟糕 比尔 |
[1:12:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:12:11] | Tired. | 疲倦而已 |
[1:12:12] | Every man on the ship’s tired. | 舰上的每个人都很疲倦 |
[1:12:14] | We’ve been out six months without a break. | 我们已经连轴转六个月了 |
[1:12:16] | There’s a big difference | 你现在的鬼样子和疲倦 |
[1:12:17] | between tired and whatever the hell you are. | 还是有很大区别的 |
[1:12:20] | You’re going ashore to the hospital. | 你得去陆地上的医院 |
[1:12:23] | Does this look like a battle wound to you? | 你觉得这像是战伤吗 |
[1:12:25] | It’s a damn rash. | 只是皮疹而已 |
[1:12:27] | Now, what are my men gonna think | 如果他们的司令 |
[1:12:29] | when their admiral up and decides | 决定跑去休假 |
[1:12:31] | he needs a vacation? | 我的部下会怎么想 |
[1:12:32] | It’s a direct order, Bill. | 这是命令 比尔 |
[1:12:43] | And we keep losing men. | 我们不断损兵折将 |
[1:12:46] | It’s not even the Japs. | 甚至还没和日军交火 |
[1:12:48] | Herman crashed on takeoff. | 赫尔曼在起飞时坠机了 |
[1:12:49] | Tom Durkin disappeared on patrol. | 汤姆·杜尔金在巡逻时失踪了 |
[1:12:52] | And there’s this other kid… | 还有那个孩子 |
[1:12:55] | Willie West. | 威利·韦斯特 |
[1:12:57] | He didn’t think he could cut it. | 他在出发前就觉得自己做不到 |
[1:12:59] | I figured it was just the usual jitters. | 我以为那只是正常的紧张 |
[1:13:02] | I take him under my wing. | 我想要保护他 |
[1:13:06] | I wrote a letter to his mother yesterday | 昨天我给他母亲写了封信 |
[1:13:08] | telling her I failed him. | 告诉她我没能保护好他 |
[1:13:19] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:13:22] | He was right to be scared. | 他应该感到害怕 |
[1:13:25] | Everybody knows something big is coming. | 大家都知道大战降临 |
[1:13:28] | We’re talking about a couple dozen planes | 我们要用几十架飞机 |
[1:13:29] | against the whole Japanese fleet. | 对抗日军的整支舰队 |
[1:13:31] | And if we lose, they own the Pacific, | 如果我们输了 他们就会称霸太平洋 |
[1:13:34] | and they raid the West Coast. | 随后袭击西海岸 |
[1:13:37] | Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles… | 西雅图 旧金山 洛杉矶 |
[1:13:41] | will burn. | 都将陷入战火 |
[1:13:43] | And this damn war will last a decade. | 而且这次战争将持续十年之久 |
[1:13:47] | I’ve never seen you this worried before. | 我从未见过你如此担忧 |
[1:13:51] | I never had to worry when it was just me and my plane… | 如果只是我和我的飞机 我从不担忧 |
[1:13:56] | but, Ann, it’s different now. I have to lead these men. | 但是这次不一样 安 我得领导这些士兵 |
[1:14:00] | What do I say to them? | 我该跟他们说什么 |
[1:14:02] | Just… | 只要 |
[1:14:04] | be honest. | 坦诚就好 |
[1:14:07] | And let them see what I can see. | 让他们看见我所看见的 |
[1:14:12] | They’ll follow you anywhere, Dick Best. | 他们就会追随你到天涯海角 迪克·贝斯特 |
[1:14:34] | Sir, the Yorktown was hit by a 500-pound bomb. | 长官 约克城号被一枚230公斤的炸弹击中 |
[1:14:37] | We need at least two weeks for repairs. | 我们需要至少两周时间来修复 |
[1:14:39] | Not acceptable. | 不行 |
[1:14:41] | Our initial estimate was three months in dry dock in Seattle. | 我们初步预测要在西雅图的干船坞停靠三个月 |
[1:14:49] | I need this ship. | 我需要这艘航母 |
[1:14:51] | I don’t care if you need to patch the deck with plywood. | 我不管你用什么材料修补甲板 |
[1:14:56] | Yorktown sails in 72 hours. | 约克城号72小时后必须起航 |
[1:15:01] | Halsey is out. | 哈尔西暂时离开了 |
[1:15:03] | He’s in the hospital with shingles. | 他由于皮疹住进了医院 |
[1:15:04] | So I’ve given command of Task Force 16 | 因此我将第十六特混舰队的指挥权 |
[1:15:07] | to Admiral Spruance. | 交给斯普鲁恩斯少将 |
[1:15:08] | We’re setting a trap. | 我们要设置陷阱 |
[1:15:10] | Our carriers will lie in wait | 我们的航母将在 |
[1:15:11] | northeast of Midway. | 中途岛的东北方向待命 |
[1:15:13] | Now, we have set up a picket line of submarines here. | 我们在这里设下了一条潜艇警戒线 |
[1:15:17] | As for Midway itself, | 至于中途岛 |
[1:15:18] | we have crammed every plane we can spare onto that runway. | 我们已经在跑道上塞满了所有能抽出的飞机了 |
[1:15:22] | But this time, if we’re lucky, | 不过这一次 如果我们运气好 |
[1:15:24] | surprise will be on our side. | 我们将打日军一个措手不及 |
[1:15:28] | Layton, how reliable are these estimates | 莱顿 关于日军方位的估算 |
[1:15:31] | of the Japanese positions? | 有多准确 |
[1:15:32] | They represent our best guess, | 这是我们根据现有情报 |
[1:15:34] | based on the intelligence that we have. | 做出的最佳推测 |
[1:15:36] | I can’t plan around your guess. | 我不能根据你的推测来制定作战计划 |
[1:15:39] | I understand that we’re asking the impossible, | 我知道我们的要求有些苛刻 |
[1:15:42] | but we need you to be specific. | 但你得具体一点 |
[1:15:47] | The Japanese will attack on the morning of June 4th | 日军将于6月4日清晨 |
[1:15:49] | from the northwest, at a bearing of 325 degrees. | 从西北方向来袭 方位325度 |
[1:15:54] | They will be sighted 175 miles from Midway | 在离中途岛280公里处被我们发现 |
[1:15:56] | at 0700 local time. | 时间为当地时间7点 |
[1:16:01] | I trust Layton and his team. | 我相信莱顿及其团队 |
[1:16:04] | Make your plans accordingly. | 制定相应的作战计划 |
[1:16:07] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[1:16:11] | Clear the deck. | 清空甲板 |
[1:16:12] | Torpedo Squadron Six coming in from Pearl. | 珍珠港飞来的第六鱼雷机中队即将降落 |
[1:16:15] | Clear the deck. | 清空甲板 |
[1:16:16] | Torpedo Squadron Six coming in from Pearl. | 珍珠港飞来的第六鱼雷机中队即将降落 |
[1:16:22] | 起落架 降落襟翼 | |
[1:16:25] | He’s in trouble. | 他出问题了 |
[1:16:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:16:35] | We need a rescue team! | 我们需要救援队 |
[1:16:36] | – Easy. Easy. Easy. – Easy, boys. Easy. | -小心 小心 -小心 大家小心 |
[1:16:40] | Get him over. | 把他扶过来 |
[1:16:41] | Hand him off. One, two, three. | 抬上来 一 二 三 |
[1:16:44] | Easy, Lieutenant. | 小心 上尉 |
[1:16:45] | How’s your back doing, Lieutenant? | 你的背部感觉如何 上尉 |
[1:16:47] | It feels like someone dropped a tractor on it. | 感觉像是有人往我背上砸了台拖拉机 |
[1:16:52] | So, that’s what your squadrons are up against? | 这就是你的中队要面对的吗 |
[1:16:53] | 250架护航机 侵略舰队 | |
[1:16:55] | Four carriers. | 四艘航母 |
[1:16:57] | Approximately 250 aircraft, | 大约250架飞机 |
[1:16:59] | plus the biggest battleship in the world. | 还有世界上最大的战列舰 |
[1:17:01] | Yeah, not to mention the Japs are unbeatable. | 没错 更不用说小日本是不可战胜的了 |
[1:17:03] | We’ve got the drop on the bastards. | 我们把那些混蛋打个措手不及 |
[1:17:06] | Make it count. | 利用好这一点 |
[1:17:10] | How’s Lindsey? | 林赛怎么样了 |
[1:17:12] | Not good, sir. | 情况不妙 长官 |
[1:17:22] | Do you trust the intelligence? | 你相信这些情报吗 |
[1:17:24] | I’m trying. | 我正在努力说服自己 |
[1:17:25] | Because we’re betting a hell of a lot on this hand. | 因为我们对此冒着很大的风险 |
[1:17:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:17:29] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but, uh… | 我不敢相信自己能说出这样的话 但是… |
[1:17:32] | I liked you better when you were cocky. | 我更喜欢你自以为是的样子 |
[1:17:34] | Hey, you don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[1:17:36] | Oh, really? | 真的不用吗 |
[1:17:37] | You’ve been blaming yourself for that kid who went down. | 你一直在为那个孩子的坠海而自责 |
[1:17:41] | How do I make it right? | 我该怎样补偿 |
[1:17:44] | Make sure your men are ready for tomorrow. | 确保你的部下为明天做好准备 |
[1:17:47] | And you bring back as many of ’em as you can. | 尽可能地让大家平安归来 |
[1:17:52] | Ship sighted. | 发现舰只 |
[1:17:59] | It’s the Yorktown! | 是约克城号 |
[1:18:04] | How the hell did she get out of dry dock in time? | 它是怎么及时开出干船坞的 |
[1:18:08] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[1:18:10] | I guess every battle needs a miracle. | 我想每场战役都需要奇迹吧 |
[1:18:14] | You’ve memorized every position on that board, Layton. | 这个沙盘上的每个位置你都记得一清二楚 莱顿 |
[1:18:18] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:18:19] | I think I’m going to spend the night here, sir, | 我打算在这里过夜 长官 |
[1:18:22] | just in case anything comes up. | 以防出现什么情况 |
[1:18:24] | Your wife doesn’t mind? | 你妻子不介意吗 |
[1:18:26] | Well, she knows the drill. | 她知道我们这一行是怎样的 |
[1:18:28] | My wife knows the drill, too, | 我妻子也知道 |
[1:18:30] | but she still minds. | 但她还是会介意 |
[1:18:33] | And when the war’s over, | 等战争结束了 |
[1:18:33] | I plan on spending the rest of my life making it up to her. | 我会用余生来补偿她 |
[1:18:38] | Get some rest. | 好好休息吧 |
[1:18:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:19:05] | They’ve scrambled all the squadrons. | 他们起飞了全部飞行中队 |
[1:19:07] | Radar must’ve picked up something. | 雷达肯定有所发现 |
[1:19:09] | That’s great, Mikey, that’s great. | 很好 麦奇 这样很好 |
[1:19:12] | Next time, get the horn up a little higher, all right? | 下次把号角抬高一点 好吗 |
[1:19:14] | – All right, sir. – A little higher. Good. | -好的 先生 -高一点 很好 |
[1:19:16] | All right. Lower the flag, we’re going again. | 好了 把旗子降下来 我们再来一遍 |
[1:19:21] | Get something in your stomachs. | 都吃点东西吧 |
[1:19:24] | It’s gonna be a long day. | 今天会很漫长 |
[1:19:33] | I’m not gonna sugarcoat it, boys. | 我不想说些冠冕堂皇的话 |
[1:19:35] | Nobody thinks we can go toe-to-toe with the Japanese. | 大家都觉得我们没法跟日军较量 |
[1:19:39] | Not in a fair fight. | 觉得正常情况我们打不过他们 |
[1:19:42] | Today, we’re gonna be big underdogs. | 今天 我们完全不被看好 |
[1:19:45] | Me? | 我呢 |
[1:19:46] | I think the men in this room can fly with anyone. | 我觉得这个房间里的人敢在天上跟任何人斗 |
[1:19:49] | Maybe that’s ’cause I’m a cocky son of a bitch. | 可能这是因为我是个自以为是的混蛋 |
[1:19:53] | But it’s also because I’ve seen what you can do. | 但也因为我见识过你们的能力 |
[1:19:59] | You’re ready for this. | 你们都准备好了 |
[1:20:08] | We’re gonna give ’em a shellackin’. | 我们要把他们打得屁滚尿流 |
[1:20:49] | They’re coming! The Japs are coming! | 他们来了 日军来袭 |
[1:20:52] | Mr. Ford, we have incoming aircrafts. | 福特先生 敌机来袭 |
[1:20:54] | We need to get you to a bunker. | 我们得让你进入掩体了 |
[1:20:57] | Incoming aircrafts? | 敌机来袭 |
[1:20:59] | Sir, you have to take cover, sir. | 先生 你必须要进掩体了 |
[1:21:03] | Holy shit! To the roof! | 该死 快上屋顶 |
[1:21:05] | Mr. Ford, wait! | 福特先生 等等 |
[1:21:07] | With all due respect, sir, | 无意冒犯 先生 |
[1:21:08] | there isn’t going to be a movie, sir, | 但如果你不进入掩体 |
[1:21:10] | – if we don’t get you to cover. – I’m gonna shoot the damn picture. | -就没法活下来拍电影了 -我可得把这个拍下来 |
[1:21:13] | Got it, Jackie? | 好了吗 杰基 |
[1:21:14] | Beautiful! | 漂亮 |
[1:21:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:21:35] | Keep shooting. Keep shooting! | 继续拍摄 继续拍摄 |
[1:21:43] | Japanese air attack reported on Midway. | 中途岛报告遭遇日军空袭 |
[1:21:45] | And one of our scout planes just sighted the enemy fleet. | 我们有架侦察机刚刚发现了敌军舰队 |
[1:21:47] | Spotted where? | 在哪里发现的 |
[1:21:48] | He reports carriers bearing 320 degrees, | 他报告在方位320度 |
[1:21:51] | 180 miles northwest of Midway. | 离中途岛西北方向288公里处发现敌军航母 |
[1:21:54] | Well, Layton, you and Rochefort were only off | 莱顿 你跟罗彻福特只算差了 |
[1:21:56] | five minutes, five miles and five degrees. | 五分钟 八公里和五度 |
[1:21:59] | Well, we’ll endeavor to do better next time, sir. | 我们争取下次做得更好的 长官 |
[1:22:02] | Give our pilots the enemy position. | 把敌军方位发给我们的飞行员 |
[1:22:04] | Tell them to attack. | 命令他们进行攻击 |
[1:22:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:24:18] | Lindsey, | 林赛 |
[1:24:20] | you still owe me 10 bucks. | 你还欠我十美元呢 |
[1:24:22] | You trying to collect before I get myself shot down? | 你想在我被击落前找我要账 |
[1:24:25] | Nah, I know you’re good for it, Lindsey. | 不是 我知道你准备好了 林赛 |
[1:24:27] | You don’t have to fly today. | 你今天不用飞 |
[1:24:29] | Nobody would doubt your courage. | 没人会质疑你的勇气 |
[1:24:31] | I will lead my squadron in. | 我会带领我的中队 |
[1:24:39] | Good luck, sir. | 祝你好运 长官 |
[1:24:40] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我就在你后面 |
[1:24:41] | I’ll meet you at the Japanese fleet. | 我们在日军舰队上空见 |
[1:25:52] | 是 | |
[1:26:12] | They got a Jintsu type cruiser. | 他们有一艘神通级巡洋舰 |
[1:26:13] | Range 2,500 yards. | 距离2286米 |
[1:26:14] | I’m not wasting a torpedo on a cruiser. | 我才不会在巡洋舰上浪费一发鱼雷 |
[1:26:17] | Where are the carriers? | 航母在哪里 |
[1:26:27] | Sir, we need to go deep. | 长官 我们得下潜了 |
[1:26:29] | Man battle stations. | 全员进入战斗岗位 |
[1:26:31] | Battle stations. Everybody, in your bunks. | 进入战斗岗位 所有人进入岗位 |
[1:26:40] | Well, Murray, | 默里 |
[1:26:42] | this is it. | 就是现在 |
[1:27:22] | The Enterprise has launched its SBDs | 企业号收到中途岛的新侦察报告后 |
[1:27:24] | and their squadrons of marine dive bombers | 起飞了舰上的各支 |
[1:27:26] | following a new sighting report out of Midway. | 无畏式俯冲轰炸机中队 |
[1:27:32] | We gotta climb higher, boys. | 我们得爬升高度 |
[1:27:35] | We need to conserve fuel. | 我们要节约燃油 |
[1:27:39] | Approaching altitude 14,000 feet. | 上升到4267米 |
[1:27:41] | Release your oxygen, sir. | 打开氧气 长官 |
[1:27:52] | Are you okay, sir? | 你还好吗 长官 |
[1:27:54] | It’s my oxygen. | 我的氧气有问题 |
[1:27:56] | Must’ve gotten a bad mix. | 肯定混入了什么脏东西 |
[1:27:58] | We have to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[1:28:00] | It’ll tear up your lungs. | 这会搞坏你的肺的 |
[1:28:01] | I’m not sending the squadron out there without their commander. | 我不会让我的中队在没指挥官的情况下去战斗的 |
[1:28:06] | There she is. | 它在那里 |
[1:28:08] | We got a carrier, maybe 4,000 yards. | 发现一艘航母 距离约3658米 |
[1:28:10] | Sir, the Japs are right on us. | 长官 日军舰只就在我们上方 |
[1:28:12] | Make tubes one and two ready. | 一号和二号发射管准备 |
[1:28:14] | Make tubes one and two ready in all respects. | 一号和二号发射管做好各种准备 |
[1:28:16] | Make tubes one and two ready in all respects. | 一号和二号发射管做好各种准备 |
[1:28:17] | Tubes one and two ready, aye. | 一号和二号发射管准备 收到 |
[1:28:24] | Flood down tube one. | 一号发射管注水 |
[1:28:25] | Flood down tube one, aye. | 一号发射管注水 收到 |
[1:28:32] | 发现潜望镜 潜望鏡発見。 | |
[1:28:40] | Bearing. | 方位 |
[1:28:44] | Mark. | 标记 |
[1:28:58] | – Matched. – Tube one. | -对准了 -一号发射管 |
[1:28:59] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:29:33] | Six Baker 10, do you have visual? | 第六轰炸机中队十号 你能看到目标吗 |
[1:29:39] | Nothin’. | 什么都没有 |
[1:29:40] | Must’ve gotten a bum sighting report. | 肯定是侦察报告错了 |
[1:29:43] | Or maybe they’ve changed course. | 也可能是他们改变了航线 |
[1:29:47] | Let’s do a back search. | 我们往回搜索一下 |
[1:29:51] | Here they come again. | 又要来一波深水炸弹了 |
[1:30:17] | Target spotted. | 发现目标 |
[1:31:31] | The screws are fading. | 螺旋桨噪音在降低 |
[1:31:33] | I think they’re leaving, sir. | 我想他们正在离开 长官 |
[1:31:34] | Take us to periscope depth. | 升至潜望深度 |
[1:31:46] | Enemy destroyer’s headed back to her fleet. | 敌军驱逐舰已经驶回舰队 |
[1:32:01] | I’ve got a ship. | 我发现了一艘舰只 |
[1:32:02] | Jap destroyer at flank speed. | 全速航行的日军驱逐舰 |
[1:32:05] | What do you wanna bet | 信不信它在试图 |
[1:32:06] | she’s trying to catch up with the carriers? | 追上他们的航母 |
[1:32:07] | Sir, we’ve been up here for almost two hours. | 长官 我们已经飞行了近两个小时 |
[1:32:09] | What if we run out of fuel | 如果我们燃油耗尽 |
[1:32:11] | and the whole squadron has to ditch? | 整个中队就都得迫降海上了 |
[1:32:13] | Then I’ll probably end up scrubbing potatoes at Leavenworth. | 那我可能就得去军事监狱洗土豆了 |
[1:32:18] | To hell with it. | 管不了那么多了 |
[1:32:19] | Follow me, boys. | 伙计们 跟我来 |
[1:32:29] | I hope you’re right, McClusky. | 我希望你是对的 麦克拉斯基 |
[1:32:31] | Bombing Six on me. | 第六轰炸机中队 跟我来 |
[1:32:51] | Think they’ve seen us? | 你觉得他们发现我们了吗 |
[1:32:53] | When they see us, we’ll know. | 如果他们发现了 我们会知道的 |
[1:33:12] | Brace for impact! | 防备冲击 |
[1:33:43] | 是 | |
[1:34:24] | God damn it. | 见了鬼了 |
[1:34:25] | That magnificent son of a bitch actually found them. | 这个牛逼的家伙还真找到日军舰队了 |
[1:34:28] | All right, boys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[1:34:30] | Bombing Six, we’ve got the first bastard in line. | 第六轰炸机中队 我们先去干掉这第一艘航母 |
[1:34:56] | Mr. Best, watch out! | 贝斯特长官 小心 |
[1:35:02] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[1:35:03] | McClusky was supposed to go for the far carrier. | 麦克拉斯基本该去炸较远的那艘航母 |
[1:35:06] | Stay on me. | 跟紧我 |
[1:35:27] | We at 4,000. | 高度一千二 |
[1:35:46] | 3,000! | 九百 |
[1:35:47] | Do it, baby, come on! | 炸沉它 快啊 |
[1:35:49] | Come on! | 炸沉它 |
[1:35:56] | 2,000! | 六百 |
[1:36:02] | 1,800! | 五百五 |
[1:36:47] | Come on, Dickinson, do what you’re paid to do. | 加把劲 迪金森 做你该做的 |
[1:37:04] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[1:37:41] | Feeling a little lonely, sir? | 是不是有点孤单 长官 |
[1:37:43] | Wish we’d brought more planes to the party. | 真希望我们开来了更多飞机 |
[1:37:45] | You always wanted to be a hero, Kroeger. | 你一直都想做个英雄 克罗格 |
[1:37:48] | Now’s your chance. | 你的机会来了 |
[1:38:22] | Okay, Murray. | 好了 默里 |
[1:38:24] | We put that carrier out of action | 哪怕要坠毁在它的甲板上 |
[1:38:25] | even if we have to crash on her deck. | 我们也要击毁这艘航母 |
[1:38:38] | 4,000! | 高度一千二 |
[1:38:57] | 3,000! | 九百 |
[1:39:34] | 1,800! | 五百五 |
[1:39:38] | 1,600! | 四百八 |
[1:39:44] | 1,500! | 四百六 |
[1:40:12] | That was a beauty, sir! | 干得太漂亮了 长官 |
[1:40:13] | Right on her deck! | 正中甲板 |
[1:40:33] | Any fighters on our tail? | 后面有敌军战斗机追击吗 |
[1:40:36] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[1:40:37] | They must be chasing someone else. | 他们肯定是去追其他人了 |
[1:41:27] | We’re going in! | 我们要迫降了 |
[1:41:37] | O’Flaherty and Gaido are down, sir. | 奥弗莱厄蒂和盖多被击落了 长官 |
[1:41:40] | If you don’t hit them damn Zeros, | 如果你再不击中那些零式战斗机 |
[1:41:41] | we’re gonna be joining ’em. | 我们也要坠海了 |
[1:41:58] | Are you okay, sir? | 您还好吗 长官 |
[1:42:01] | Radio our position. | 上报我们的位置 |
[1:42:03] | We gotta get a ship out here | 我们得派船出来 |
[1:42:04] | to pick up Gaido and O’Flaherty. | 营救盖多和奥弗莱厄蒂 |
[1:43:25] | Do you want us to contact Admiral Spruance? | 您想让我们联系斯普鲁恩斯少将吗 |
[1:43:27] | No, he can’t break radio silence. | 不 他不能打破无线电静默 |
[1:43:33] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[1:43:38] | Rochefort intercepted a Japanese signal. | 罗彻福特截获了一条日军讯息 |
[1:43:41] | He can’t translate the body, | 他无法破译正文 |
[1:43:42] | but look at the call sign. | 但是 看看它的呼叫讯号 |
[1:43:44] | That’s from Admiral Nagumo. | 是南云司令发出来的 |
[1:43:46] | But he’s not transmitting from the Akagi. | 但他不是从赤城号 |
[1:43:47] | He’s transmitting from a cruiser. | 而是从一艘巡洋舰发出来的 |
[1:43:49] | Now, why the hell would Nagumo leave his flagship? | 南云为什么会离开他的旗舰 |
[1:44:52] | They taught us about dehydration in flight school. | 我们在飞行学校学过关于脱水的知识 |
[1:44:55] | Your skin starts to crack, | 皮肤会逐渐开始干裂 |
[1:44:57] | liver fails… | 肝脏也会衰竭 |
[1:44:58] | Knock it off. | 闭嘴吧 |
[1:45:00] | What if nobody finds us? | 如果没人找到我们怎么办 |
[1:45:03] | We swim back to Pearl. | 那我们就游回珍珠港 |
[1:45:06] | Good luck with sharks. | 碰到鲨鱼就惨了 |
[1:45:08] | We’ll need something to eat. | 我们总需要食物吧 |
[1:45:13] | Wait. Wait, I see something. | 等等 我看见有船 |
[1:45:16] | Looks like a destroyer. | 看起来像是艘驱逐舰 |
[1:45:18] | American or Jap? | 美国的还是日本的 |
[1:45:37] | You, tell us your ship, | 你 交代你们船的动向 |
[1:45:40] | or we throw you overboard. | 不然就把你扔进海里 |
[1:45:44] | Cigarette? | 有烟吗 |
[1:46:00] | You know, I had a lot of friends at Pearl Harbor. | 你知道吗 我在珍珠港有很多朋友 |
[1:46:05] | So how about you go fuck yourself? | 所以你们去死吧 |
[1:47:23] | Murray, get something to eat. | 默里 吃点东西 |
[1:47:25] | I bet we’re going back out there. | 我打赌我们还得重回战场 |
[1:47:28] | We have to go upstairs to report. | 我们得去上面报告 |
[1:47:30] | Hey, what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:47:32] | I got strafed by a Zero. | 一架零式战斗机紧追着我 |
[1:47:33] | Hey, how’d you know to follow that Jap destroyer? | 你怎么知道要跟着那艘日本驱逐舰 |
[1:47:36] | I played a hunch. | 凭直觉 |
[1:47:38] | Well, your hunch might have won us this battle. | 你的直觉可能帮助我们赢得了这场战役 |
[1:47:41] | But I gotta tell ya, | 但我不得不说 |
[1:47:43] | that looked like some cowboy bullshit to me. | 我看那很像牛仔脾气那一套 |
[1:47:47] | Well, if you can’t beat ’em, join ’em. | 如果你不能打败他们 那就加入他们 |
[1:47:50] | Yorktown’s hit. | 约克城号被击中了 |
[1:47:53] | What have we got left? | 我们还剩哪些部队 |
[1:47:54] | Couple of SBDs just returned. | 有几架无畏式俯冲轰炸机刚刚返航 |
[1:47:56] | The pilots are coming up to report. | 飞行员正要上来报告 |
[1:47:59] | What’s the news from the enemy fleet? | 敌军舰队有什么新动向 |
[1:48:02] | Three carriers down. One to go. | 三艘航母已被击毁 还剩一艘 |
[1:48:04] | And our air group? | 我们的航空大队呢 |
[1:48:05] | Only three torpedo bombers came back, | 只有三架鱼雷机返航了 |
[1:48:07] | and they’re all shot up. | 但都中弹损坏了 |
[1:48:08] | What about the dive bombers? | 俯冲轰炸机呢 |
[1:48:10] | We can probably scrounge up a dozen. | 我们也许还能集结十几架 |
[1:48:12] | McClusky, you’ve been shot. | 麦克拉斯基 你中弹了 |
[1:48:15] | – I can fly, sir. – The hell you can. | -长官 我可以飞 -可以个屁 |
[1:48:16] | Get your ass down to sick bay. | 赶紧滚去医务室 |
[1:48:21] | Put the pilots you trust | 带上你信任的飞行员 |
[1:48:23] | in any plane that can fly. | 把还能开的飞机都开出去 |
[1:48:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:48:31] | You okay, sir? | 您没事吧 长官 |
[1:48:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:48:46] | 贝斯特 克罗格 韦伯 罗伯茨 哈尔西 彭兰 施耐德 格林 拉姆塞 霍普金斯 范布伦 范迪弗 金史密斯 | |
[1:48:46] | 击落 失踪 击落 失踪 失踪 失踪 失踪 失踪 击落 | |
[1:48:49] | Has anybody heard from Dickinson? | 有没有迪金森的消息 |
[1:48:52] | No. | 没有 |
[1:48:53] | Not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[1:48:55] | Look, I know you boys have just been through hell. | 我知道你们刚从鬼门关走了一趟 |
[1:48:58] | But we gotta go back and hit the last carrier. | 但我们得回去 击毁敌军的最后一艘航母 |
[1:49:13] | I’ll see if I can find more men. | 我看看能不能找到更多的人 |
[1:49:35] | Strap up. | 穿衣服 |
[1:49:37] | We’re going back out. | 我们要出发了 |
[1:49:40] | I’m sorry, sir, but I think you need to find somebody else. | 对不起 长官 您还是找别人吧 |
[1:49:43] | You don’t know what it’s like to be in the back seat, sir. | 您不知道坐在后座上是什么感觉 长官 |
[1:49:46] | You fly like you don’t care if we come home. | 就好像您根本不在乎我们能不能活着回家 |
[1:50:00] | I wanna go home, too. | 我也想回家 |
[1:50:02] | I wanna spend more than a few days at a time with my wife. | 我也不想每次回家都只能跟妻子待那么几天 |
[1:50:06] | See my little girl grow up. | 也想看着我的女儿长大 |
[1:50:09] | And you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:50:11] | If we go out there, | 如果我们回到战场上 |
[1:50:13] | we probably aren’t coming back. | 可能就回不来了 |
[1:50:16] | But this is our job, | 但这是我们的职责 |
[1:50:18] | and we’re the guys who have to hold the fort | 我们必须坚守阵地 |
[1:50:20] | till the cavalry arrives. | 等待驰援 |
[1:50:26] | Look, if you really can’t fly, | 如果你真的不能飞了 |
[1:50:28] | I’ll find someone else. | 我会去找别人 |
[1:50:30] | But you should get back in that plane. | 但你应该坐回那架飞机上 |
[1:50:33] | You’ll remember this moment for the rest of your life. | 你的余生都会记得这一刻 |
[1:50:36] | And if you know that you came through | 当人们把希望寄托在你身上的时候 |
[1:50:38] | when people were counting on you, | 如果你挺过来了 |
[1:50:40] | you’ll be able to face anything. | 以后不管遇到什么 你都有能力面对 |
[1:50:54] | We’ve come this far, Murray. | 我们已经经历了那么多 默里 |
[1:50:58] | Don’t make me go back out there without you. | 别让我独自回到战场 |
[1:51:13] | I’ll warm her up, sir. | 我去给飞机做准备 长官 |
[1:51:37] | 是 | |
[1:52:12] | Get ready, Murray. | 做好准备 默里 |
[1:52:14] | We’re not sneaking up on them this time. | 这次我们可没法出其不意了 |
[1:52:19] | Here they come! | 敌机来袭 |
[1:53:29] | Altitude. | 注意高度 |
[1:53:30] | We’ve got Zeroes on our tail. | 有零式战机追着我们 |
[1:54:25] | This is for Pearl. | 这是为了珍珠港 |
[1:55:10] | You’re gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[1:55:13] | Thanks, boys. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[1:55:16] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:55:17] | I ran out of fuel about 20 miles out. | 我离航母大概还有32公里就没油了 |
[1:55:21] | Ditched next to the Phelps. | 迫降在菲尔普斯号旁边 |
[1:55:24] | Where’s Best? | 贝斯特呢 |
[1:55:26] | That’s one of his wingmen. | 那是他的一个僚机驾驶员 |
[1:55:29] | He hasn’t come back yet. | 他还没回来 |
[1:55:32] | He’s probably just taking a victory lap. | 他可能是去飞一圈庆祝一下 |
[1:55:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:55:48] | Men like Dick Best are | 正因为有迪克·贝斯特这样的人 |
[1:55:49] | the reason we’re gonna win this war. | 我们才一定能赢下这场战争 |
[1:56:06] | Come on, Best. | 一定要回来 贝斯特 |
[1:56:19] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[1:56:21] | The kids are out back. | 孩子们都在后面 |
[1:56:22] | Go, go. | 去吧 |
[1:56:27] | Cindy heard a rumor from the base. | 辛迪听到基地来的传言 |
[1:56:30] | There’s a big battle | 打了一场大战 |
[1:56:31] | and one of our carriers is sinking. | 我们的一艘航母正在沉没 |
[1:56:34] | And the pilots? | 飞行员呢 |
[1:56:36] | It sounds like we lost a lot of them. | 听说伤亡惨重 |
[1:56:38] | I am gonna go powder my nose quickly. | 我去补个妆 |
[1:57:03] | The Japanese might charge with their battleships. | 日本人很可能要用战列舰进攻 |
[1:57:06] | So we will withdraw for the night. | 所以我们趁着夜色撤退 |
[1:57:09] | But their fleet might be out of range in the morning. | 但到了早上 他们的舰队可能会超出我们的进攻范围 |
[1:57:11] | Nimitz ordered us to be judicious. | 尼米兹命令我们审慎行事 |
[1:57:14] | We won a great victory today. | 我们今天大胜了一场 |
[1:57:17] | Let’s not blow it. | 别冒进 |
[1:57:59] | God damn it! Dick Best! | 妈的 迪克·贝斯特回来了 |
[1:58:05] | Hang in there, kid. | 坚持住 小子 |
[1:58:07] | We’re almost home. | 我们马上到家了 |
[1:58:25] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[1:58:27] | Yeah. They said the same thing about you. | 是吗 他们也这么说你 |
[1:58:31] | I’m glad they were wrong. | 很高兴他们是错的 |
[1:58:35] | Admiral’s orders. | 司令的命令 |
[1:58:36] | Give it to Murray. | 给默里吧 |
[1:58:38] | He earned it. | 他应得的 |
[1:58:42] | Give me your hand. | 扶我一把 |
[1:58:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:58:51] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:58:53] | Corpsman! | 医护兵 |
[1:58:54] | I need a corpsman! | 快来个医护兵 |
[1:58:59] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[1:59:02] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[2:00:44] | What happened to Bruno? | 布鲁诺怎么了 |
[2:00:46] | PBY flew over his last known position. | PBY飞过他已知的最后位置 |
[2:00:49] | They spotted an empty life raft. | 救生筏上没有人 |
[2:01:08] | Battle station torpedo port side. | 左舷鱼雷就位 |
[2:01:14] | Target Hiryu bearing ninety degrees. | 方位90度瞄准飞龙号 |
[2:03:21] | The Japanese are retreating. | 日军正在撤退 |
[2:03:33] | – We won. – Yeah. | -我们赢了 -是的 |
[2:03:49] | 切斯特·威廉·尼米兹 指挥太平洋舰队 至1945年9月2日其麾下战舰 驶入东京湾接受日本投降 | |
[2:04:15] | God bless those boys. | 上帝保佑这些小伙子们 |
[2:04:17] | Turns out all they needed was a fair fight. | 看来他们需要的只是一场堂堂正正的战斗 |
[2:04:20] | “蛮牛”威廉·哈尔西 此后继续供职 成为美国海军历史上仅有的 被授予五星上将军衔的四人之一 | |
[2:04:39] | 山本五十六 1943年 因行程信息被美国海军破译 于所罗门群岛座机被击落后身亡 | |
[2:05:09] | 由于帮助杜立特和他的部下逃脱 约25万中国平民 被日本帝国陆军杀害 | |
[2:05:20] | 詹姆斯·哈罗德·杜立特 回到美国后 罗斯福总统授予其荣誉勋章 当时参与空袭东京的80名机组人员每年相聚一次 直至最后一人在2019年故去 | |
[2:05:45] | Half our men, | 我们一半的兄弟 |
[2:05:48] | dead or missing. | 不是死了就是失踪 |
[2:05:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[2:05:52] | Hey, whatever happened to that whiskey? | 威士忌怎么不喝了 |
[2:05:55] | I was waiting for you to sneak out of sick bay. | 我在等你跟我一起从医务室溜出去呢 |
[2:06:20] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[2:06:23] | 克拉伦斯·迪金森 后来成为海军少将 同时也是历史上 首位获得三枚海军十字勋章的飞行员 此为海军最高荣誉 嘉奖其英勇作战 | |
[2:06:41] | 小克拉伦斯·韦德·麦克拉斯基 最终成为航母舰长 直至今日 美国海军最优秀的攻击机中队 会被授予韦德·麦克拉斯基奖 | |
[2:07:06] | Hang on, boys. | 等一下 |
[2:07:13] | – Thanks. – Of course. | -多谢 -不客气 |
[2:07:15] | Hey, Layton. | 莱顿 |
[2:07:16] | Hell of a job. | 干得好 |
[2:07:21] | You boys really came through for us. | 这场仗多亏了你们 |
[2:07:37] | 埃德温·托马斯·莱顿 战争期间一直留在尼米兹身边 1985年出版了一本书 书中解释了罗彻福特和他的破译团队 在中途岛战役中发挥的关键作用 | |
[2:07:53] | There’s Daddy! | 爸爸在那呢 |
[2:07:56] | Come on, baby. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[2:08:04] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[2:08:07] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[2:08:15] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[2:08:17] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[2:08:19] | Apparently, I inhaled caustic soda. | 我吸入了烧碱 |
[2:08:22] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[2:08:23] | My lungs are shot. | 我的肺受损了 |
[2:08:25] | The Navy’s never gonna let me fly again. | 海军再也不会让我飞了 |
[2:08:28] | Well, get good at something else. | 那就换一件擅长做的事情 |
[2:08:29] | You have the rest of your life to figure it out. | 你可以用后半辈子慢慢找 |
[2:08:39] | “迪克”理查德·贝斯特 因其在中途岛海战中的表现荣获海军十字勋章 他是历史上仅有的两名 在一天内击中多艘敌军航母的飞行员之一 | |
[2:09:01] | 谨以此片 献给在中途岛战役中英勇作战的美日海军 |