Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Mickey and the Bear(米奇和熊)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Mickey and the Bear(米奇和熊)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:米奇和熊
英文名称:Mickey and the Bear
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:53] Hank, breakfast! 汉克 吃早餐了
[01:58] Hank! 汉克
[02:22] I’ll get my shoes on. 我去穿上鞋
[02:31] He’s getting hitched, man. 他要结婚了
[02:33] I swear to god, he’s got a ring and everything. 我发誓 他把戒指什么的都准备好了
[02:36] I mean, fuck the colon cancer. 去他的结肠癌
[02:37] He’s still built like a brick shit house. 他现在还壮得像头牛似的
[02:39] And I said, “Billy, man, how long have you know this girl?” 我说 “比利 你认识这个女孩多久了”
[02:42] And he goes, “Brother, two days, 他说 “兄弟 两天
[02:44] “and by god, that’s all I needed.” 天啊 已经足够了”
[02:46] You gotta be kidding me. 你在逗我吧
[02:47] I ain’t lyin’, man, I swear to god. 我没胡说 我对天发誓
[02:55] You, um, you wearin’ my clothes now? 你 现在穿的是我的衣服吗
[03:01] – Sorry. – No, it’s alright. -对不起 -没事
[03:03] It looks good, guys, let’s wrap this up now. 挺好看的 伙计们 就聊到这了
[03:07] So, how much this time? 这次要多少钱
[03:10] Don’t worry about it. 别担心这个
[03:12] Long as you’re doin’ the drivin’. 只要是你开车就好
[03:15] – Until next time, Hank. – I’ll be waitin’. -下次再聊 汉克 -我等着呢
[03:19] – Sheriff. – Hank. -警长 -汉克
[03:39] – I quit. – Did you? -我辞职了 -是吗
[03:42] Must be the slag pile then, huh? 受不了矿渣堆吧
[03:45] You think you smell so fuckin’ awesome? 你以为你闻起来就像朵花吗
[04:55] Alright, let me see. 让我看看
[04:57] Oh, that’s an inbred rabbit, at best. 这充其量是只近亲交配的兔子
[04:59] – It’s a freakin’ three-point. – Oh, yeah? -这他妈是只三点兔 -是吗
[05:01] – Is that even legal? – Whatever. -那是合法的吗 -管他的
[05:06] My god. 我的天
[05:07] Scare you? 吓到你了吗
[05:08] No. 没有
[05:10] Got you somethin’. 给你的
[05:13] Yeah? 是吗
[05:14] What is it? 这是什么
[05:16] It’s from the heart, it’s a surprise. 表达我的心意 这是个惊喜
[05:20] – You’re a fuckin’ perv. – What? -你他妈太变态了 -我怎么了
[05:21] No. 不行
[05:22] It’s gonna look so good on you, wear it, tonight. 你穿上会很好看的 今晚就穿上
[05:24] I’m going to class, okay? 我要上课了 好吗
[05:26] Alright, let me get a kiss goodbye. 好吧 吻别一下
[05:28] Aron Ew, Aron!
[05:34] It’s real silk. 这是真的丝绸
[06:13] Think you can take it, brother? 看我怎么虐你 老弟
[06:14] You have no idea. 你对力量一无所知
[06:20] Hey, where’s my… 我的晚饭在
[06:23] Ah, fuck. 我靠
[06:25] Fuckin’ hate this game. 什么破游戏
[06:27] So don’t play it. 那就别玩了
[06:28] Oh, where’d you get to be so fresh? 你从哪儿买到这么新鲜的
[06:30] Where’d you think? 你觉得呢
[06:34] Hey, come here. 过来
[06:37] Dad, stop, my brain’s in there. 老爸 住手 我脑子在里面呢
[06:54] Hey, here. 给
[06:59] Burger a la Mickey. 米奇汉堡
[07:03] Here, you can use the remote. 来 遥控器给你
[07:44] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[07:47] I’ll hold onto these considering you quit and all. 既然你已经辞职了 我就先帮你拿着
[07:51] If you need cash, just ask. 你想要钱就直说
[08:17] That’s all I got. 我只有这么多了
[08:25] I’m just fuckin’ with you. 逗你玩呢
[08:26] You should’ve seen your face, it was priceless. 你该看看你脸上的表情 绝了
[09:47] – Can I get one of those? – ID? -来张刮刮乐谢谢 -身份证
[09:54] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[10:10] I know how to make you come, huh? 我太知道怎么让你高潮了 不是吗
[10:28] Stop. 别拍
[10:29] – Stop. – No. -别拍 -我不
[10:33] – Come on. – No. -别这样嘛 -不想拍
[10:36] Show it to our kids. 拍来给我们的孩子看
[10:38] What kids? 什么孩子
[10:51] You know, my dad gave me a promotion yesterday. 我爸昨天给我升职了
[10:55] You’re thinking about your dad right now? 你现在想的是你爸
[10:57] I’m thinking about us. 我想的是我们
[10:59] I’m big-league now, Mickey. 我现在算是高层了 米琪
[11:03] Five figures. 能赚五位数
[11:05] New engine for the whip. 给车换个引擎
[11:08] I’ll get a big ol’ motorcycle. 我要买辆大摩托车
[11:11] And put you and the babies on it. 载上你和宝宝们
[11:14] Take you for a ride. 去兜风
[11:17] Sound good? 听起来还不错吧
[11:22] Happy birthday, baby. 生日快乐 宝贝
[11:34] Aron. 阿伦
[11:38] Alright, you gotta leave soon. 行了 你快走吧
[11:46] What if I went with you guys tonight? 我今晚和你们一起出去怎么样
[11:48] Stop it, Aron. 别想了 阿伦
[12:01] You didn’t. 别跟我说你吃了
[12:03] All gone. 吃完了
[12:05] Grow the fuck up. 你他妈能成熟点吗
[12:07] What’re you doing, where are you going? 你要干嘛 你要去哪儿
[12:09] Oh, what, you think my dad’s gonna come home 你他妈以为我爸回来
[12:10] and not notice that his fucking Oxy’s missing? 不会注意到他的止痛药没了吗
[12:12] – He’ll get more. – Give me the bottle, Aron. -他会再买的 -把药瓶给我 阿伦
[12:13] “Give me the bottle, Aron!” “把药瓶给我 阿伦”
[12:15] Give me the fuckin’ bottle. 妈的把药瓶给我
[12:51] I’m sorry. 对不起
[12:56] Is that Hank? 那是汉克吗
[12:57] Oh, fuck. 靠
[13:07] Hi, Dad. 爸爸
[13:08] – Mr. Peck. – What’s up, Aron? -佩克先生 -还好吗 阿伦
[13:15] We’re almost done, Dad. 我们没什么事了 爸爸
[13:16] It’s alright, take your time. 没关系 不急
[13:23] Hey, sweetheart, did you, um… 宝贝 你
[13:29] Have you seen what I did with the, uh… 你看没看到我把
[13:39] Last night, you… 昨晚 你
[13:43] I’ll get you a refill tomorrow. 我明天给你装满
[13:49] – Yeah, okay. – See ya. -行 -回头见
[13:55] Bye, Aron! 再见 阿伦
[14:11] What y’all dressed up for? 你打扮这么漂亮干嘛
[14:19] It’s my birthday. 今天是我生日
[14:22] Remember? 记得吗
[14:28] Had you goin’ there, didn’t I, huh? 骗你自己说出来了
[14:31] Happy birthday! 生日快乐
[14:33] Where are you takin’ me? 你要带我去哪里
[14:39] He’s like four teakettles in, okay, and he comes up 他已经喝了四壶酒了 然后他想到
[14:44] with this idea, he’s like, PVC pipe on the back, right? 一个主意 他背后有一根塑料管道
[14:46] So he shimmies up, and he’s on the top of this and do– 他就爬上去 爬到顶端 然后
[14:49] – Here’s your ticket. – No, no, no, I got it. -这是你的账单 -不 不 不用
[14:50] No need, no need. 不需要 不需要
[14:53] Don’t you wanna look at it first? 你不想先看看吗
[14:54] There you go, Christie, thank you. 给你 克里斯蒂 谢谢你
[15:01] Thanks for dinner, Dad. 谢谢你请我吃饭 爸爸
[15:03] So what’re you gonna do now you’re a full-blown adult? 你已经完全是大人了 有什么打算
[15:06] I’ll get a bunch of tattoos, get a husband, get fat. 我要弄一大堆纹身 找个老公 变胖
[15:11] Knock yourself out, baby. 把肚子搞大 宝贝
[15:18] Hey, you didn’t say anything about my dress. 你还没说我裙子好不好看呢
[15:20] Do you like it? 你喜欢吗
[15:21] Sure. 当然
[15:24] – Well, it’s Mum’s. – Mm, yeah, look at that. -这是妈妈的 -瞧瞧
[15:25] – Look at that. – Surprised it fit. -瞧瞧 -居然合我的身
[15:27] Yep, I’m not havin’ this conversation. 我不会和你谈这个的
[15:28] – What conversation? – Reminiscin’. -谈什么 -回忆往事
[15:30] I’m not reminiscing, I’m just talking. 我没有在回忆往事 我只是在交流
[15:31] Baby, please. 宝贝 求你了
[15:40] I think Aron wants to marry me. 我觉得阿伦想要娶我
[15:43] He’s talking about getting a house. 他有说要买一栋房子
[15:44] – You want dessert? – He got a promotion. -你想吃甜点吗 -他升职了
[15:46] I really want dessert. 我真的很想吃甜点
[15:47] I should’ve asked for dessert before I got the check. 我应该在结账之前要甜点的
[15:48] Would you miss me? 你会想我吗
[15:53] Baby. 宝贝
[15:56] I don’t care what you do, I mean, 我不关心你干什么 我是说
[15:58] ’cause the truth is, one day you’re gonna forget about me. 事实就是 你总有一天会忘了我
[16:01] Okay? 懂吗
[16:02] That’s just the way it is. 一定是这样
[16:04] So, more importantly, do you want cake or not? 所以 更重要的是 你想吃蛋糕吗
[16:08] – You wouldn’t miss me at all? – Jesus Christ, baby. -你一点也不会想我 -老天啊 宝贝
[16:10] I don’t give a shit. 我一点也不在乎
[16:12] – Pardon me, folks. – Yeah? -抱歉打扰一下 -怎么了
[16:14] – This card declined. – No. -这张卡刷不了 -不会吧
[16:16] No no no, that’s impossible, you just wanna run that again? 不 不 不可能 你能再试一次吗
[16:18] I did, three times. 我试了三次
[16:19] Look, Christie, I just deposited 275 on that today. 克里斯蒂 我今天刚存了275美元
[16:23] – I’m sorry. – 275. -对不起 -275美元
[16:25] – Do you have another card? – Look, okay, you see that? -你有别的卡吗 -你看见了吗
[16:27] Look, strip. 看 把它剥开
[16:29] Super crinkled, you gotta straighten it out, 太皱了 你得把它扯平
[16:32] and it should be fine. 应该就可以了
[16:33] I’m gonna give you guys a few minutes 我再给你们一点时间
[16:34] to figure this out. 看看怎么付钱
[16:36] 275, hon. 275美元 亲爱的
[16:39] Dad, I have my wallet– 爸爸 我带钱包了
[16:40] Mickey, know when to shut the fuck up, okay? 米琪 识相点闭嘴 行吗
[16:52] Listen. 听着
[16:53] When I say go, I want you to run, okay? 当我说走的时候 快跑
[16:56] What? 什么
[16:58] Go. 走
[17:02] That was fuckin’ awesome, baby! 太棒了 宝贝
[17:04] Slow down! 慢点
[17:06] The feds come after us, I’m givin’ you up. 警察来追了 我不要你了
[17:07] I’m givin’ you up, baby. 不要你了 宝贝
[17:10] – Dad, Louie. – What? -爸 路易 -什么
[17:12] Louie. 路易
[17:22] Whisky ditch. 兑水威士忌
[17:25] ♪ If loving you is a crime then give me time ♪ ♪ 如果爱你是罪名 那么给我一些时间 ♪
[17:30] ♪ ‘Cause I’ll always be guilty ♪ ♪ 因为我将永远带罪 ♪
[17:37] ♪ Sometimes I feel like I’m on trial ♪ ♪ 有时我恍若接受审判 ♪
[17:43] ♪ For lovin’ you too much, child ♪ ♪ 只因爱你太深 宝贝 ♪
[17:49] ♪ You’re the judge and the jury of my peers ♪ ♪ 你是法官和陪审团 我是罪人 ♪
[17:54] ♪ If it’s time for me to talk, Lord, listen here ♪ ♪ 法官大人 请听我的辩解 ♪
[18:00] ♪ ‘Cause if you don’t want me ♪ ♪ 如果你不愿意 ♪
[18:03] ♪ To steal your pretty little heart ♪ ♪ 让我偷走你的心 ♪
[18:06] ♪ Then lock me up and keep us both apart ♪ ♪ 那么请你逮捕我 让我们分离 ♪
[18:12] ♪ And if I ever, they let me go ♪ ♪ 如果我刑满释放 ♪
[18:15] ♪ Have no fear ♪ ♪ 毫无畏惧 ♪
[18:18] ♪ I will do the same thing over again ♪ ♪ 毫无疑问我仍然会犯爱你的罪名 ♪
[18:24] ♪ So if loving you is a crime then give me time ♪ ♪ 所以如果爱你是罪名 那么给我时间 ♪
[18:28] ♪ ‘Cause I’ll always be guilty ♪ ♪ 因为我一直是有罪的 ♪
[18:32] ♪ Lord have mercy ♪ ♪ 上帝悲悯 ♪
[18:36] ♪ I stand before you ♪ ♪ 让我站在你的面前 ♪
[18:39] ♪ A condemned man ♪ ♪ 一个罪人 ♪
[18:42] ♪ Because I had ♪ ♪ 因为我有一个 ♪
[18:45] ♪ A deliberate plan ♪ ♪ 深思熟虑的计划 ♪
[18:47] ♪ To steal your heart ♪ ♪ 便是偷走你的心 ♪
[18:50] ♪ Oh, your love away ♪ ♪ 当你的爱离开 ♪
[18:54] ♪ But I got caught ♪ ♪ 我会被逮捕 ♪
[18:56] ♪ What can I say ♪ ♪ 我会说什么呢 ♪
[18:58] ♪ I’m guilty ♪ ♪ 我有罪 ♪
[19:01] ♪ So guilty ♪ ♪ 罪大恶极 ♪
[19:04] ♪ Woo, Lord, guilty ♪ ♪ 法官大人我有罪 ♪
[19:07] ♪ But I know now ♪ ♪ 但现在我明白 ♪
[19:10] ♪ If they let me go ♪ ♪ 如果他们放我走 ♪
[19:12] ♪ Have no fear ♪ ♪ 无所畏惧 ♪
[19:15] ♪ I will do the same thing over again ♪ ♪ 我会再一次爱上你 ♪
[19:25] Maybe I’m gonna cash out the house. 或许我应该抵押房子
[19:28] And then we’ll take over the show. 我们就有现金接手这场演出
[19:34] ‘Cause Jerry’s gonna die at some point and 杰瑞快要不行了
[19:36] I’ll just sell off the shares and we could, 只要卖掉股票我们就可以
[19:39] good people, but we’ll get a, we’ll get a ranch, 天呐 我们就可以
[19:44] up by Georgetown. 在乔治城边有一个农场
[19:48] Then we’ll take some vacations and we’ll go to, um, 我们还可以偶尔去度假
[19:53] Niagara Falls. 去尼加拉瓜大瀑布
[19:56] What do you say? 你觉得呢
[19:58] You wanna go to Niagara Falls? 你想去尼加拉瓜大瀑布吗
[20:17] This is, um… 这是
[20:24] This is yours. 这个是你的
[20:37] Mickey, I’m so fuckin’ proud of you. 米琪 我真为你感到自豪
[20:52] You know I’ve been settin’ aside those, uh, 你知道我一直没去管
[20:55] social security checks for Mom. 你妈妈的社会福利金
[20:58] Yeah, I know. 没错 我知道
[21:01] It ain’t much, but it’s somethin’. 不多 但确实是一笔钱
[21:07] Sometimes you just lose track of time. 有时你只是无法控制时间
[21:15] You just lose track of time, honey. 无法控制时间 宝贝
[21:20] Yeah. 是的
[21:31] You ain’t really gonna leave me 你是不会因为
[21:32] for that chickenshit Aron, are ya? 阿伦那个臭小子离开我的 对吗
[21:41] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪儿都不去
[22:58] Dad? 爸爸
[22:59] Dad! 爸爸
[23:22] Are you Vanessa? 你是瓦内萨吗
[23:24] Mickey. 我是米琪
[23:26] Hank’s my dad. 汉克是我的父亲
[23:35] Are you head doctor? 你是主任医师吗
[23:37] Unfortunately, head psychiatrist. 确切地说 我是精神科主任医师
[23:39] That’s all the same difference around here. 不过对你来说没什么区别
[23:42] But you’re not my dad’s doctor? 那么 你是我父亲的医生吗
[23:44] No, I’m not, he just sees McGinly. 不 麦金利才是
[23:46] Right. 好吧
[23:47] Well, I just need to get a prescription refilled for my dad. 没事 我只是想替我爸爸配点药
[23:50] The one for his leg, he ran out a few days early. 腿伤的药前几天吃完了
[23:52] – He ran out? – Yeah. -他这么快吃完了吗 -没错
[23:54] You know, ’cause of the cold? 你懂的 也许是因为降温
[23:56] Usually this time of year, it gets worse than normal. 一到这个季节情况就会恶化
[23:59] Did he bring this up to McGinly? 他和麦金利说了吗
[24:01] Yeah, but I mean, 说是说了
[24:03] McGinly’s all in one ear and out the other. 但麦金利总是左耳进右耳出
[24:07] You know, I taught at UVM. 我在佛蒙特大学教书
[24:09] – Oh, yeah? – Mm-hm. -是吗 -没错
[24:11] Have you decided where you’re goin’ yet? 你决定要去哪里了吗
[24:13] Nowhere, just here. 哪儿都不去
[24:18] Look, I could pay the difference, if you’d like. 如果需要的话我可以支付两次处方的差额
[24:20] Between now and his next dose, it’s not a problem. 这不是问题
[24:23] Where is your father now? 你父亲现在在哪里
[24:27] Home, probably. 应该在家
[24:31] Look, Mickey, I would love to help you if I could. 听着 米琪 如果能帮你我肯定帮
[24:33] – Well, why can’t you? – It’s a federal offense. -那为什么不能 -这是犯法的
[24:36] I’m afraid you and your father are just gonna have to wait. 恐怕你和你的父亲只能再等等
[24:39] Be grateful there’s only 30 days in April. 知足吧 四月只有三十天
[24:44] Did you know that some days I can’t even get him to eat? 你知道吗 有几天我都没法让他吃东西
[24:47] Did you know that? 你懂吗
[24:51] You know what? 我只想说
[24:52] This was stupid. 太荒唐了
[24:53] You know, Mickey, if you ever need someone to talk to. 米琪如果你需要找个人谈谈
[24:55] None of you even give a shit, you’re all fuckin’ robots. 你们根本不在乎 都是没有感情的机器
[24:58] – Okay, that’s enough. – Let me ask you something. -行了别说了 -我问问你
[25:04] What would you do if your boyfriend 如果你的男朋友拿走了你爸的药
[25:05] took all your dad’s pills, huh? 你会怎么做
[25:10] You know Hank. 你了解汉克
[25:11] Do you think Hank off his Oxy is a pretty sight? 你觉得汉克没了镇痛药的样子很好看吗
[25:15] Oh, no. 天呐
[25:17] No, you have no fucking idea. 你无法想象
[25:31] Just make sure she’s not your cousin this time. 这次千万保证她不是你的堂妹
[25:34] I held her waist once, that’s it. 我只是搂了一下她的腰而已
[25:35] One time, are you sure about that? 就一下 你确定吗
[25:38] Just the waist now? 只是搂了腰吗
[25:39] Are you sure? 你真的确定
[25:40] Oh, why don’t you check Los Angeles, Church? 你有这闲工夫为什么不去洛杉矶呢 丘奇
[25:42] Yo, Annacompton for life, son. 安娜·康普顿的一生
[25:44] Born, bred and buried, you know it. 出生 繁殖 死亡 无聊透顶
[25:46] Alright, yo, what about you, Mickey? 好吧 那你觉得呢 米琪
[25:50] Oh, I don’t know, probably just the same as Aron. 我不太清楚 应该和阿伦一样吧
[25:59] Alright, now give us a little smile. 好的 笑一笑
[26:02] I need teeth. 让我看到你的牙齿
[26:06] I’m not sure what you’re channeling here. 我不知道你在想什么
[26:14] Okay, you don’t smile, I don’t get paid. 听着 你不笑 我就没有薪水拿
[26:23] Next! 下一个
[26:29] I’m gonna die a little bit halfway through. 我可能坚持不下来
[26:31] Yeah? 是吗
[26:33] As long as you make it about, I’ll say halfway, 只要能坚持到一半
[26:36] then you’re not gonna die. 你就不会有事
[26:38] Give me a sec. 稍等一下
[26:41] Hey! 你好
[26:45] Are you not staying? 你不进来吗
[26:48] Oh, I was just passing by on my way home. 我只是回家的路上路过
[26:51] I’ve never seen you pass by before. 之前怎么没见过你
[26:54] Don’t you live up Cable Road? 你不是住在开宝路吗
[26:57] How come you know where I live? 你怎么知道我住哪儿
[26:59] Well, I’m actually a London spy. 其实我是个伦敦间谍
[27:02] I’m kinda like James Bond, you know? 你知道吗 我有点喜欢詹姆斯·邦德
[27:06] Well, anyway, you gotta stay now, 反正 你必须得留下了
[27:08] because the away side has more of a crowd than we do. 对方的支持者比我们多得多
[27:11] Well, my being here’s not gonna help you win, so– 我留下并不会对你有什么帮助 我还是
[27:14] That’s where you’re wrong. 这你就错了
[27:15] The Copperheads are only as good as their fans and 铜头蛇队只是好在他们的粉丝多
[27:18] that’s kinda why we suck. 真受不了这个
[27:24] Let’s hear it for your hometown Copperheads. 让我们为家乡的铜头蛇队欢呼
[27:32] – He’s cute, huh? – Who? -他很可爱 -谁
[27:35] The new kid. 那个新来的
[27:36] Hashtag, things I would do if I wasn’t a Christian. 带个话题”如果不是基督徒我会做的事”
[27:39] And engaged. 然后订婚
[27:41] And… 然后
[27:50] Fuck off. 滚开
[27:51] – Three months. – Swear? -三个月 -你发誓
[27:54] Swear, it’s the size of a kumquat. 我发誓 金橘大小
[27:56] That’s real fuckin’ Christian of you. 你可真是个不折不扣的教徒
[27:58] On my mark! 各就位
[28:01] Set! 预备
[28:27] I got a boyfriend, you know. 我有男朋友
[28:30] I know. 我知道
[28:34] See you around. 下次见
[28:56] 圣地亚哥 城市学院
[29:01] 录取情况查询 录取情况:未确定 奖学金申请情况: 未确定 请稍后再查
[29:23] Sorry I’m late, Don had me close up. 对不起回来晚了 丹让我最后一个走
[29:38] Dad? 爸爸
[29:43] Dad! 爸爸
[29:51] Dad? 爸爸
[29:53] Dad! 爸爸
[29:56] Dad? 爸爸
[29:58] Dad, wake up. 醒醒 爸
[30:00] You’re okay, Dad? 你还好吗
[30:01] Dad! 醒醒
[30:05] You’re okay, you’re okay. 你没事 你没事
[30:07] Oh, Dad. 幸好
[30:11] Alright, throw up here. 吐在这里
[30:13] Here you go. 吐吧
[30:22] Alright. 好了
[30:32] Over the sink. 吐池子里
[31:07] Hey, I got it, I got it. 我来 我来
[31:13] Sorry. 对不起
[31:15] Okay. 好了
[31:24] ♪ If loving you is a crime ♪ ♪ 如果爱你是罪名 那么给我一些时间 ♪
[31:28] ♪ Then give me time ♪ ♪ 那么给我一些时间 ♪
[31:30] ♪ ‘Cause I’ll always be guilty ♪ ♪ 因为我将永远带罪 ♪
[31:36] No, don’t stop. 别停下
[31:41] Keep goin’. 继续唱
[31:45] ♪ Sometimes I feel like I’m on trial ♪ ♪ 有时我恍若接受审判 ♪
[31:51] ♪ For loving you too much, child ♪ ♪ 只因我爱你太深 宝贝 ♪
[31:56] I love you, V. 我爱你 瓦
[32:23] Several crews, including Hilight Fire, 根据烈火消防队 和博斯蒙特消防队
[32:25] Bosmont Fire and the Galacar Sheriff’s Office responded 和加拉卡警长办公室在内的众多机构回应
[32:28] to the scene, they were able to get that fire under control 目前来看 他们能在一小时内控制住火势
[32:30] in less than an hour, Assistant Fire Chief at Hilight… 烈火消防队 的助理消防队长表示
[32:55] I just wanted to thank all of you for coming. 非常感谢你们所有人的到来
[32:58] My kids are my greatest achievement. 我的孩子们是我毕生最大的成就
[33:04] And we are so proud of… 我们很自豪
[33:16] Take care. 慢走
[33:24] Hey, is there a bathroom? 请问这里有洗手间吗
[34:09] Mickey? 米琪
[34:12] Mickey, did you leave this in my office? 米琪 是不是你把东西落我办公室了
[34:16] No. 我没有
[34:17] Huh, well, maybe you can tell me 没有吗 那你和我说说
[34:19] why there’s a blank missing from my prescription pad. 我的处方笺上怎么少了一笺
[34:21] Did Hank send you down here? 是不是汉克让你来的
[34:23] No. 不是
[34:26] Okay? He doesn’t know anything about this. 不是他 好吗 他毫不知情
[34:32] Okay. 好的
[34:36] My next patient is not till two, 到两点我才出诊下个病人
[34:38] and we’re gonna go get lunch. 现在你和我去吃个午饭
[34:44] It’s either that or I call the cops, it’s your choice. 要么和我吃饭 要么我就报警 随你选
[35:06] How long have you guys– 你和你爸有多久
[35:07] We really have to talk about this? 有必要谈这些吗
[35:09] Yeah, we do. 当然有必要
[35:10] This isn’t your job. 这些又跟你无关
[35:11] It’s my job to protect my patients. 我的工作就是照顾我负责的病人
[35:12] Well, he’s not your patient. 他又不是你的病人
[35:21] Alright, look. 行了 听着
[35:22] I fucked up. 我搞砸了
[35:24] Alright? 好吗
[35:26] Nothing to do with Hank. 一切与我爸无关
[35:29] This is too much for a kid. 你一个孩子怎么受得了
[35:32] Yeah, well, he’s my dad. 可他是我爸
[35:36] So… 不管怎样
[35:42] I agree with what you said the other day. 其实我同意那天你说的
[35:46] These days, doctors, they don’t give a shit. 现如今 医生什么都不在乎
[35:51] I’ll talk to McGinly, your dad will be taken care of. 我和麦金利医生谈谈 你不用担心你爸
[35:53] – I don’t need your help. – It’s done, Mickey. -我不用你帮忙 -就这样定了 米琪
[36:04] I’ll trade you. 做个交换
[36:08] The room reeks of rose. 办公室里现在满是玫瑰花香 浓到难闻
[36:16] Thank you. 谢谢你
[36:27] My mom used to wear this smell. 我妈妈以前就喷这个香味的香水
[36:50] Isn’t it a little late for that? 现在才拆是不是晚了点
[36:52] Where you been? 你上哪去了
[36:53] – Work. – You got dinner? -上班啊 -买饭了吗
[37:02] Seriously? 认真的吗
[37:04] What? 怎么了
[37:05] You know I don’t eat this shit. 你明明知道 我从来不吃这些垃圾
[37:08] The fuck, since when? 说个屁 什么时候开始不吃了
[37:11] Are you wearin’ perfume? 你喷了香水吗
[37:12] – No. – What’s up, sexy? -没有 -近来可好啊 美女
[37:14] – Stop it. – Huh? -住嘴 -你好啊
[37:16] – Who’re you tryin’ to impress? – I’m not. -你喷给谁闻呢 -我没有
[37:18] Who’re you tryin’ to impress, I hope it’s working. 你想钓的那个人 应该上钩了吧
[37:19] Goodnight. 晚安
[37:21] Hey, come here, come here, come here. 等等 过来 过来 过来
[37:23] Where you goin’? 你想去哪
[37:25] I told you, I’m tired. 我说过了 我累了
[37:27] From what? 怎么就累了
[37:30] From what? 怎么就累了
[37:32] – Why you tired? – The fuck do you think? -为什么累呢 -你他妈觉得呢
[37:45] It’s really pretty, sweetheart. 这个味道很好闻 宝贝
[37:50] – I’m gonna go shower. – Okay. -我去洗澡了 -好啊
[37:52] Just don’t use up all the hot water. 留点热水 别全用完了
[38:46] You’re givin’ it some serious 你这照片里颇有一种
[38:47] Robert Durst in this one. 罗伯特·德斯特的感觉
[38:50] Who’s that? 那是谁
[38:52] Just a sweet old man 是个嘴甜的老头
[38:53] who murdered his wife, his friend, his nextdoor neighbor. 只不过他把他妻子 朋友 邻居全都杀了
[38:56] Okay, I get it. 好的 我懂了
[38:59] Actually, uh… 说实话
[39:01] This one’s not too bad. 这张挺不错的
[39:05] Can I have this one? 可以把这张给我吗
[39:09] Well, give me one of yours. 那你得用你的照片来换
[39:11] I’m afraid this kind of pageantry doesn’t exist in the UK. 恐怕英国人从来都不争奇斗艳吧
[39:14] So why were you in line that day? 那你那天去排队干嘛
[39:17] Curious. 我只是好奇
[39:23] May I take a photo? 我能拍张照吗
[39:26] – I guess. – Yeah? -拍吧 -真的吗
[39:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:34] And I’ll, uh, just, so we’re quits, you know? 然后我这样 就算我们两清了 你说呢
[39:42] Now we’re square. 现在我俩互不相欠了
[39:43] Alright. 好吧
[39:51] What kinda music is that? 那是什么曲子
[39:58] I can show you. 如果你想听的话
[39:59] If you’d like. 我可以放给你听
[40:21] This is really good. 这曲子很棒啊
[40:24] Thanks. 过奖了
[40:30] Wait, this is you? 等等 这是你谱写的吗
[40:32] You seem surprised. 知道是我 你很惊讶吗
[40:33] Yeah, well, are you fucking kidding me? 对啊 你别和我开玩笑
[40:35] This is really good. 真的很棒
[40:37] No, it’s nothing, it’s 真的过奖了 这没什么
[40:39] You could go to school for this. 你都可以去专门的音乐学校进修了
[40:42] I hope San Francisco Conservatory thinks so too. 希望旧金山音乐学院的老师也像你这么想
[40:45] No shit. 天呐
[40:46] I find out next week. 下周就知道结果了
[40:51] Good luck. 祝你好运
[41:05] Here you go. 给你
[41:07] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:29] Let’s find a way for this not to be disastrous. 我们来找找出路吧
[41:40] – What the fuck? – What’s good? -你搞什么 -你在干嘛
[41:42] – Stop! – Why are you ghosting me? -住手 -你为什么放我鸽子
[41:44] – I was passing out. – Are you serious? -我刚刚晕倒了 -你确定
[41:50] Damn. 该死
[41:52] Alright. 那行
[41:56] – Aron! – No! -阿伦 -别叫我
[41:57] No, come here! 不 你给我回来
[41:59] What? 又怎么了
[42:01] – Give me five minutes. – Five minutes for real? -等我五分钟 -实打实的五分钟吗
[42:03] I’m counting, now. 我现在就计时
[42:05] – Five minutes. – One. -五分钟 -一
[42:06] – Okay. – Two. -好 -二
[42:07] Stop. 闭嘴
[42:18] Goin’ out? 要出去吗
[42:21] Yeah, there’s a party out by the lake. 对 他们有个湖边聚会
[42:25] Alright. 好
[42:35] Okay. 好
[42:37] Why do you smoke? 你怎么又抽烟了
[42:40] I hate it when you smoke. 我很不喜欢你抽烟
[42:41] Don’t you wanna live? 你不想活了吗
[42:44] No, Dad, I wanna die. 对 爸爸 我不想活了
[42:50] What’re you doin’? Why’re you stayin’ here? 你在这干嘛 怎么还不出门
[42:51] – I thought you were goin’ somewhere? – Dad. -你不是要出去吗 -爸
[42:52] – I thought you were goin’ somewhere? – Dad! -我以为你要出去 -放手啊
[42:56] Alright. 好
[42:58] Love ya! 爱你哟
[43:46] Did your mom fuckin’ freak out? 你妈肯定吓坏了吧
[43:48] – I haven’t told my mom yet. – What? -我还没和她说呢 -啥
[43:50] I’ve not told anybody. 我没跟任何人讲
[43:52] You’re gonna get kicked out of church for sure. 教会绝对会把你扫地出门
[43:56] Move out with me. 和我一起搬走吧
[43:59] And do what, babysit your fucking kumquat? 然后呢 给你的”小金橘”喂奶换尿裤吗
[44:02] Hey, it’s a plum this week. 它这周已经长大成”小梅子”了
[44:05] Fuck! 我操
[44:07] Yo, come on, I wanna show you something. 过来 我给你看个东西
[44:09] I’m not watching you piss. 你尿尿有什么好看的
[44:11] I wanna play a song for you. 我给你放首歌
[44:12] – Go listen to his song. – Alright, I’ll be right back. -你就去听听呗 -那好 待会见
[44:16] Check this out. 听听这个
[44:19] ♪ Put it to the test once you get it poppin’ ♪ ♪ 一旦流行起来 就让它经久不衰 ♪
[44:23] ♪ Best stick before you mess once you get it poppin’ ♪ ♪ 最好紧跟节奏 不要乱跑节拍 ♪
[44:26] ♪ Once we pop corks, there ain’t no stoppin’ ♪ ♪ 香槟木塞一开 怎能停得下来 ♪
[44:28] ♪ Put it to the test once you get it poppin’ ♪ ♪ 一旦流行起来 就让它经久不衰 ♪
[44:31] – Shh. – I didn’t say anything. -别出声 -我什么都没说啊
[44:46] Stop. 放手
[44:47] – Just a minute. – Stop it. -就一分钟 -放开我
[44:48] – One minute. – No, no! -就一分钟 -我不
[44:50] – Fucking tease. – Why? -真他妈扫兴 -就因为
[44:52] ‘Cause I don’t wanna suck your dick every second of my life? 老娘不想给你吹那根破喇叭吗
[44:53] You can’t take one for the team? 为了我们的感情给我吹一分钟也不愿意吗
[45:00] Don’t ever touch me like that again. 你再这样碰我一次试试
[45:04] Mickey, yo, what are you doing? 米琪 你干嘛去
[45:07] ♪ Put it to the test once you get it poppin’ ♪ ♪ 一旦流行起来 就让它经久不衰 ♪
[45:08] Mickey, wait up, yo! 米琪 等等我
[45:09] Fuck you! 给我滚
[45:11] I’m sorry! 对不起
[45:30] Mickey. 米琪
[45:32] Do you think it’s too much? 你会不会觉得这样太过了
[45:37] No, I think it’s good. 不 我觉得刚刚好
[45:52] This came for you. 你的信到了
[46:15] – Do it! – Yeah? -跳吧 -真的吗
[46:17] Do it. 跳
[46:17] Should I Vogue it? 我是不是应该像《时尚》杂志男模那样
[46:18] – Do it! – Should I Vogue it? -跳啊 -摆个造型
[46:19] Go! 快跳
[46:26] You look like a mermaid. 你游得像人鱼一样
[46:30] So who else have you told? 那除了我你还告诉了谁
[46:32] You’re the first. 我首先告诉了你
[46:35] Besides my mom. 还有我妈
[46:37] Well, you’re gonna go, aren’t you? 所以 你会去的 对吧
[46:38] – I might. – You might? -可能去 -只是可能去吗
[46:40] Yeah, I might, I might not. 对啊 可能去 也有可能不去
[46:42] Give me one reason you wouldn’t go. 说一个你可能不去的理由
[46:43] I might be shit, for one. 第一 我可能不够优秀
[46:45] Well, you got in, so that takes care of that. 那你都被录取了 这理由说不通 换一个
[46:47] Yeah, well let me finish. 让我先说完
[46:48] I can’t drive, you know, I can’t drive and– 我不会开车 我不会 还有
[46:51] Well, you can peddle yourself on your bike. 你可以自己骑自行车过去
[46:52] Yeah, well that’s a long peddle. 是可以 但是路那么长
[46:54] Well, you’ve got long legs. 你腿也不短
[46:57] I’m 5′ 10″ at best. 我身高最多一米八
[47:00] But yeah, I see the sentiment. 但是 我也明白你的感受
[47:05] You’re really doin’ it, huh? 但你真的会去的 对吧
[47:08] I wouldn’t go that far. 我不想去那么远
[47:13] Do you ever think about it? 你有没有梦想着有一天
[47:16] Leaving Montana. 能够离开蒙大拿州
[47:20] Are you thinking about it? 或者说现在你想不想走
[47:26] I might’ve gotten in someplace. 我可能被个其他地方的学校录取了
[47:29] Yeah? 是吗
[47:30] Where’s that, then? 在哪
[47:32] It’s on the west coast, like San Diego. 就在西海岸那边 圣地亚哥之类的
[47:34] San Diego. 圣地亚哥
[47:35] Are you gonna go? 那你会去吗
[47:39] I don’t know. 我说不准
[47:42] I got a scholarship, but I gotta figure out 我是拿到了奖学金 但还要算一下
[47:44] the rest of the tuition and shit like that. 剩下要补交的学费什么之类的
[47:49] And, um, you know, see how stuff with my dad pans out. 还有就是 看我爸的身体状况会不会好些
[47:56] So, why there? 那你为什么选了那边的学校呢
[48:01] Well, I’ve never seen the ocean. 因为我想知道海洋的样子
[48:05] We’ll both be out west. 那我们都在西边
[48:07] I think maybe we should, uh, we should go together. 我在想或许我们 或许我们可以一起去
[48:12] What? 怎么了
[48:16] You can’t just laugh. 你就一笑了之吗
[48:17] We’re gonna go to the west coast together? 我们一起去西海岸吗
[48:19] – Yeah. – Yeah? -好啊 -好吗
[48:20] West side. 去西边
[48:23] Yeah, okay. 是啊 好的
[48:25] Well, I could, I could bike you. 我可以骑车带你去
[48:28] – Yeah? – Yeah! -是吗 -当然
[48:29] Well, I’d put you on my handlebars, and we’d go straight, 我可以把你放车把上 然后咱们直行
[48:33] and maybe take a few lefts and rights, 再拐几个弯儿
[48:35] and sooner or later we’ll get there. 总能到的
[48:37] – Will we share a bunk bed? – No, no no no. -咱们能睡上下铺吗 -不不不不
[48:40] There’s a single bed, but you could sleep under the bed. 只有一张床 不过你可以睡床下面
[48:43] – Would I get a pillow? – You’d get a pillow. -那能发我个枕头吗 -给你个枕头
[48:45] And a duvet. 再给床羽绒被
[48:47] I’m no monster. 我也没那么苛刻
[49:19] Fuck. 靠
[50:41] Ticket whenever you have a chance, Jackie. 杰姬 方便的时候结下账
[50:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[50:45] If it isn’t Doc Watkins. 这不是沃特金斯医生吗
[50:47] – Hey, Hank. – Hey, have a drink with me. -你好 汉克 -来和我喝一杯
[50:49] Come on, one more. 来吧 再来一杯
[50:53] – Sure. – That a girl! -好吧 -真给面子
[50:55] Jackie. 杰姬
[50:59] – How you been, Hank? – I’m fan-fuckin’-tastic. -汉克你最近怎么样 -好得不得了
[51:02] – Door’s always open. – Is it really? -有事随时来找我 -真的吗
[51:05] – I’m fine, thanks. – Suit yourself. -我好着呢 多谢了 -随你便咯
[51:17] You gonna march in the parade again this year? 今年你还参加游行吗
[51:19] – I always do. – Good. -我一直参加 -不错
[51:22] You notice a lot of these guys 你会发现很多人
[51:23] just don’t fit in the uniform anymore. 都渐渐穿不上制服了
[51:25] Yeah, they sure don’t. 可不是吗
[51:28] It’s funny, what the Marine Corps taught me is you wake up 说来有趣 当年在海军陆战队时
[51:30] every morning and you make your bed every fuckin’ day. 每天要早起 起来要铺床
[51:33] If the good lord turns over a card up there, then… 如果上帝要拨弄你的命运
[51:38] So be it, you know? 我们也只能听之任之了
[51:41] I wish I could’ve helped you, Hank. 汉克 我希望能够帮到你
[51:43] Didn’t ask for your help, Doc. 我没想要你帮 医生
[51:48] Hey, no. 不要
[51:55] Can I give you a ride home? 我开车送你回家好吗
[52:01] Did you think I wouldn’t find out 别以为我不知道
[52:02] that you talked to my daughter? 你找过我女儿
[52:05] I mean, it’s a small town. 这镇子不大
[52:07] She was having trouble with one of your prescriptions. 她在你的一副处方药上碰到点问题
[52:09] I helped her out, is that against the law? 我帮了她一下 这也犯法吗
[52:11] I know you like to help people out, 我知道你一向乐善好施
[52:12] – but let me give you some help. – Okay. 让我也”帮”你一回 -好啊
[52:14] – Man to man. – Yeah, nobody buys your sch– -爷们对爷们 -好啊 没人想为你的
[52:16] You are the man in the relationship, right? 这段关系中你是爷们 对吧
[52:18] Not me, not your daughter, and not even you. 我不会 你女儿不会 甚至你也不会
[52:20] – Do you have kids? – It’s only a matter of time -你有孩子吗 -她迟早会像你一样
[52:22] before she gets as sick of it as you are. 对人生感到厌倦的
[52:24] No more. 不会有别的结果了
[52:30] You gotta shut up about things you don’t understand. 不懂的事你就别乱掺和
[52:34] Alright? 明白吗
[52:36] Stay the fuck away from my daughter. 离我女儿远点
[52:40] You have a good night. 祝你晚安
[53:21] You feel like helping? 需要帮忙吗
[53:23] Not really. 不太需要
[53:41] – What the fuck? – What, what? -你搞什么 -怎么啦 怎么啦
[53:42] – What’d I do? – No, Dad, it’s freezing! -我干啥啦 -不要 老爸 冻死了
[53:44] Dad, stop! 爸爸 别闹了
[53:45] What’s wrong with you, it’s fucking freezing! 你犯什么神经 水凉死了
[53:48] Dad, stop. 老爸 别闹
[54:06] Hey, guys, hello? 同学们好
[54:08] Everyone, settle down. 都尽快就坐吧
[54:14] Alright, take out your copies of Night. 好了 都把《夜》的讲义拿出来
[54:14] 《《夜》》是美籍犹太作家埃利·威塞尔的自传体小说 讲述一个十五岁少年在奥斯维辛集中营的回忆
[54:17] We’re gonna be looking at the passage on page 106. 咱们今天学习106页那段
[54:21] The exam next week is on silence versus speech. 下周的考试是关于沉默与言语的分析
[54:25] Be sure to check your study guide. 记得看看你们的学习指导
[54:27] ♪ That drop gon’ make the wave ♪ ♪ 那滴水将掀起波浪 ♪
[54:29] ♪ Weaving through the waves just to get to better pastures ♪ ♪ 穿过波浪 奔向更美的牧场 ♪
[54:32] ♪ Leaving memories that I have of course, laughin’ ♪ ♪ 留下让我开怀大笑的回忆 ♪
[54:35] ♪ Splashin’, dashin’, drip, drippin’ with a passion ♪ ♪ 水花溅起 滴滴答答 饱含激情 ♪
[54:38] ♪ Minor actions in a gentlemanly passion ♪ ♪ 那绅士般激情中的小动作 ♪
[54:49] You okay to close up? 你来锁门吗
[54:51] Yeah, I’m all good. 好的 没问题
[55:01] 最佳航班 总价格为1成年人税费合计 不包含行李费用及其他
[55:01] 价格跟踪 监测该航班最低价格 通过电子邮件接收价格提醒和旅行提示
[55:29] ♪ My country ’tis of thee, sweet land of liberty ♪ ♪ 我的祖国是可爱的自由之邦 ♪
[55:33] ♪ How come I cannot see my future within your arms ♪ ♪ 为何我无法在你的怀抱里看到未来 ♪
[55:37] ♪ Your love, it turns me down into the autumn ground ♪ ♪ 你的爱让我跌入深秋 ♪
[55:41] ♪ My conscience bleeding me I will not stand up ♪ ♪ 我的良心在流血 我不愿站起 ♪
[56:01] ♪ At the Salvation Army making us all stand in a line ♪ ♪ 救世军中我们肩并肩奋战 ♪
[56:05] ♪ While Mommy and Daddy make up ♪ ♪ 当爸爸妈妈决定 ♪
[56:07] ♪ And try to make up their mind ♪ ♪ 当他们下定决心时 ♪
[56:09] ♪ I will shout at them when those histories mention my name ♪ ♪ 我会责怪他们让我的名字留在历史中 ♪
[56:13] ♪ If only I could forget the memories locked there again ♪ ♪ 多希望我能再次忘记深藏的回忆 ♪
[56:17] ♪ We got our own hell ♪ ♪ 我们都有属于自己的地狱 ♪
[56:19] ♪ And what am I supposed to say to those other guys ♪ ♪ 我还能和他们说什么呢 ♪
[56:21] – Thank you. – Hey. -谢谢 -你好啊
[56:23] Hey, Mickey. 你好 米琪
[56:25] How’s it all goin’? 进展如何
[56:26] 18 signatures, but it’s early. 有18个签名了 不过时间尚早
[56:28] – I could sign, if you want. – Great. -需要的话我也签上 -太好了
[56:30] – Yeah? – I’m Leslee, by the way. -是吗 -我是莱斯利
[56:31] – Wyatt. – Hey, nice to meet you. -我叫怀亚特 -很高兴认识你
[56:34] I picked you these. 我给你摘了这些
[56:36] Where did you get huckleberries this time of year? 这时候你上哪儿摘到的蔓越橘
[56:39] – Could I try one? – Please. -我能尝一个吗 -别客气
[56:40] Yeah, yeah. 不错 不错
[56:44] Stop. 打住
[56:45] What? 怎么了
[56:49] – Six. – Six, of course. -6块钱 -好的 6块钱
[56:53] Five and one. 5块 再加1块
[56:54] So you just take it like this. 你就这样拿着
[56:57] You’re supposed to spit it out? 要把它吐出来吗
[57:05] 10 10!
[57:06] 9 Nine!
[57:07] 8 Eight!
[57:08] 7 Seven!
[57:26] We have a winner! 冠军诞生啦
[57:42] Hey, Mick! 小米 等等
[57:43] Hey, did you see that? 你看到了吗
[57:46] I crushed that kid into the damn dirt, huh? 那小孩输得一塌糊涂
[57:53] You lookin’ at? 你看啥呢
[57:56] – Dad, this is Wyatt. – Hey, where’s Aron? -爸爸 这是怀亚特 -之前的阿伦呢
[57:58] Wyatt, this is my dad. 怀亚特 这是我爸
[58:01] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[58:04] What is that accent, man, where you from? 老兄你这是什么口音 你从哪儿来的啊
[58:06] No, hold on, don’t fuckin’ tell me, hold on a second. 不 等等 先别说 等一下
[58:07] Let me guess it. 我猜猜
[58:11] Fuck, just tell me, man. 算了 快告诉我
[58:13] – The UK. – UK? -英国 -英国吗
[58:16] What’re you doin’ in our neck of the woods? 你怎么跑我们这儿来了
[58:17] Well, my mom’s from Bute. 我妈妈是比特岛人
[58:20] I feel so cultural right now. 感觉可有文化了
[58:21] Wyatt, that’s what you said your name is? 怀亚特 你是叫这名字吧
[58:23] – Wyatt. – Wyatt. -是怀亚特 -怀亚特.
[58:24] Listen, we saw you crush it over there. 我们刚看到你完胜那男孩了
[58:26] I mean, you put up a hell of a fight. 你真是干了一场硬仗啊
[58:28] Yeah? 是吗
[58:29] Yeah, you thought that was good, you should’ve seen me 这就让你觉得好的话 你真该看看我
[58:30] in the second Battle of Felucia. 在第二次费卢西亚战役的表现
[58:34] Alright, we’re gonna– 好了 我们要去
[58:35] So what, you guys know each from school? 你们俩是学校同学吗
[58:38] Yeah, we’re in the same English class. 是啊 我们英文课在一个班
[58:40] No kidding, you’re study partners, huh? 说真的 你俩是学习搭档吧
[58:42] Yeah, well my daughter, you know, she’s a smart cookie. 我女儿很聪明的
[58:45] You know, but you already knew that, right, Wyatt? 你应该已经见识到了吧 怀亚特
[58:47] – She puts us all to shame. – Yeah, I’ll bet. -她把我们都比下去了 -肯定的
[58:51] So where are you guys headed, to the library? 你们要去哪儿 图书馆吗
[58:53] We was actually gonna go to my auntie. 我们其实要去我姨妈家
[58:55] She’s making us some chicken dinner. 她要给我们做鸡肉晚餐
[58:58] I mean, you’re more than welcome to come. 当然了 非常欢迎你来
[59:04] Dad? 爸爸
[59:06] Yeah, that’s really nice of you, Wyatt. 多谢你 怀亚特
[59:08] I mean, we had plans? 咱们是不是有别的安排了
[59:12] Yeah, Mick? 是不是啊 小米
[59:13] Yeah. 是吧
[59:16] Actually, I’m just gonna go with him. 算了 我还是跟他回去吧
[59:18] I’ll see you at the house. 回家见
[59:19] Okay, yeah, no no, that’s, 好啊 不不 还是
[59:22] you guys have a good time, alright? 你们俩好好玩
[59:27] It’s okay, it’s alright. 没事的 没问题的
[59:29] Alright. 好的
[1:00:15] Rosemary’s good for memory. 迷迭香对记忆力有好处
[1:00:17] Always cook with lots of herbs, right, Hal? 我们做饭总是放很多草药 是吧 哈尔
[1:00:22] He’s having a day. 他今天过得不太舒心
[1:00:26] What war? 哪场战争
[1:00:28] Vietnam. 越南战争
[1:00:30] Marines, my dad was in the Air Force. 他在海军陆战队 我爸爸在空军
[1:00:33] Big military family. 我们是军人世家
[1:00:35] You didn’t tell me that. 之前没听你提起呢
[1:00:38] Yeah, my dad was a marine in Iraq. 我爸在伊拉克战争时也是海军陆战队的
[1:00:43] – Auntie, stop staring. – I’m sorry. -姨妈 别盯着她看了 -抱歉
[1:00:45] It’s just that you are the spitting image of Vanessa. 你简直和瓦内萨一模一样
[1:00:51] She and I taught together at Dwyer before it was shut down. 德怀尔关闭前 她与我同在那里教书
[1:00:54] Everybody in Anaconda gets cancer, but at her age, 安纳康达很多人都得癌症 可在她那年龄
[1:00:58] she didn’t deserve that. 她不应该走那么早
[1:01:05] – So do you play for people? – No, not really. -你在人前演奏吗 -不怎么弹
[1:01:10] You don’t drink, do you? 你不喝酒 是吗
[1:01:13] How comes you didn’t say anything? 你怎么从来不说呢
[1:01:18] It just makes people uncomfortable. 我不想让别人不自在
[1:01:21] That you don’t drink? 因为你不喝酒吗
[1:01:23] No. 不是
[1:01:26] Why I don’t. 是我不喝酒的原因
[1:01:33] You see this hand? 看我这只手
[1:01:36] I used to be able to play over an octave. 过去我能跨一个八度的
[1:01:42] Whatever. 无所谓了
[1:01:44] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:01:48] All I’m saying is I have a dad, too. 我就是想说 我也有爸爸
[1:03:08] Hey. 回来啦
[1:03:19] Where’s all her stuff? 她的东西都去哪儿了
[1:03:23] I need more space. 家里地方不够
[1:03:26] Fuck you care? 你管呢
[1:03:31] Well, you could’ve told me. 那你也该先告诉我
[1:03:33] I called you. 我给你打电话了
[1:03:40] Okay. 好吧
[1:03:41] Hey, hey, hey. 等等 等等
[1:03:45] Tomorrow. 明天
[1:03:47] Bear huntin’. 咱们去猎熊
[1:03:49] You, me and your British friend. 你 我 还有你那英国朋友
[1:03:53] He sounded real excited on the phone. 他在电话里还挺激动
[1:03:55] How’d you get his number? 你怎么会有他手机号的
[1:03:57] Well, he must’ve just scribbled it down somewhere. 肯定是他给我写哪儿了呗
[1:03:58] Yeah, well it’s not happening. 不可能
[1:04:03] It’s happening. 它发生了
[1:04:06] Get the rifles out of the shed. 把步枪从棚子里拿出来
[1:04:23] – Musician, huh? – Yeah. -音乐家吗 -对啊
[1:04:26] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:04:27] People actually go to school for it. 人们实际上是为了这个去上学的
[1:04:29] Yeah, you know there’s no money in music, right? 是的 你知道音乐是没有钱的 对吧
[1:04:31] Oh, I’m not in it for the money. 我才不是为了钱而去的
[1:04:34] Young man. 年轻人
[1:04:36] Wife, kids, car. 妻子 小孩 汽车
[1:04:38] Shit, man, even soup cans add up. 妈的 伙计 连汤罐都算进来了
[1:04:41] Well, I probably won’t get married. 好吧 我有可能以后不会结婚
[1:04:42] – What, why? – Don’t see the point. -什么 为什么 -这不是什么重点
[1:04:44] Whoa, the point is, you gotta have someone to clean up 关键是 你得有人来帮你处理
[1:04:47] your shit when it starts lookin’ like sewage later in life. 你以后生活中的烂事
[1:04:50] And if that fails, you got kids. 如果没处理好 你就有孩子了
[1:04:53] Okay, buddy. 好的 老兄
[1:04:54] Okay? 知道了么
[1:04:58] He’ll take care of it. 他会处理的
[1:05:01] Won’t you, Wyatt? 是么 怀亚特
[1:05:10] Give me that. 把那个给我
[1:05:14] Let’s go, gonna get a bear, gonna get a bear. 走吧 让我们去找一只熊 去找一只熊
[1:05:27] Take him home, make him my pet, you know? 把他带回家 变成宠物
[1:05:29] – Hey, watch it. – What do you mean? -看着它 -你什么意思
[1:05:34] Come on, pussies! 快点 娘娘腔
[1:05:36] Hey, Dad, just get down from there! 爸爸 快从那里下去
[1:05:38] Oh, no, it’s a great vantage point from here! 不 这是个有利于观察的好位置
[1:05:40] You can see everything from down here, too. 从这里你也可以看到一切
[1:05:43] Ah, don’t be such a bitch, Michaela. 别那么婊子 米凯拉
[1:05:46] Wyatt! 怀亚特
[1:05:47] You’ll come up, won’t ya? 你会上来的 不是吗
[1:05:50] Come on, be a man! 来吧 像个男人
[1:05:53] Learn to fly, baby! 你要学会自己飞 宝贝
[1:05:55] Should we go up there? 我们应该上去吗
[1:05:58] No. 不
[1:06:00] No, he’s just fucking around. 不 他只是在胡闹
[1:06:04] Sorry. 对不起
[1:06:26] You alright? 你还好么
[1:06:29] You okay? 你可以吗
[1:06:39] I didn’t fuckin’ ask for help, did I? 我他妈的没想让人帮
[1:06:57] – Are you sure you’re okay? – Yeah, I’m alright, I’m fine. -你确定你没事 -是的 我很好 很好
[1:07:03] – Can we give you a ride home? – No, I’m gonna walk. -我们能载你回家么 -不了 我走着吧
[1:07:06] You can’t walk from here. 你不能从这里走回去
[1:07:08] I’ll be fine. 我会没事的
[1:07:13] – He’s not always like this. – Alright. -他平时不会这样的 -好吧
[1:07:16] – What? – Just get in the car. -什么 -快上车吧
[1:07:18] No, say it! 不 说吧
[1:07:20] I’ve lived through this, alright? 我经历过这些好么
[1:07:22] – You’ve lived through what? – My parents were like this. -你经历过什么 -我父母是这样的
[1:07:23] I’m not goin’ through this shit again, I’m just not. 我不想再经历这件事了 我只是不想
[1:07:29] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:07:32] Just get in the car. 快点儿上车吧
[1:08:51] Hey, baby, when’s dinner ready? 宝贝 晚饭什么时候准备好
[1:08:55] Make your own fuckin’ dinner. 你他妈自己做晚饭去
[1:09:28] The account ending in 6462? 账户的结尾是6462吗
[1:09:31] That’s my checking, this is my savings account. 那是我的支票 这是我的储蓄帐户
[1:09:33] Alright. 好的
[1:09:38] Oh, here it is. 在这里
[1:09:41] It looks like this account is actually under the name 这个账户实际上拥有人是
[1:09:43] Henry Peck, your father? 亨利·佩克 你的爸爸吗
[1:09:45] Yeah. 是的
[1:09:47] Now that you are 18, 现在你已经18了
[1:09:48] you have joint ownership over the account. 你对这个账户有共同所有权
[1:09:50] Would you like to print a statement? 你想打印一份声明吗
[1:09:52] Yeah, can I get a statement? 是的 我可以拿那份声明吗
[1:09:54] And I would like to withdraw some money as well. 我也想取那些钱
[1:09:55] Alright. 好的
[1:10:09] – Here you go. – Thanks. -给你 -谢谢
[1:10:17] That’s not right, um, I’m sorry. 这不对 抱歉
[1:10:20] There should be a lot more money in the account than this. 账户里应该有更多的钱
[1:10:25] Would you still like to make a withdrawal? 你还想要提款吗
[1:10:29] Ma’am? 小姐
[1:10:50] He just wants to talk. 他只是想说话
[1:10:58] I’ll be right back. 我马上就回来
[1:11:08] Yo, Mickey. 米琪
[1:11:09] Mickey. 米琪
[1:11:12] Can I just talk to you for one second? 我能和你说几句话么
[1:11:15] What? 什么
[1:11:17] I’m… 我
[1:11:21] I’m really sorry, Mickey. 我真的很抱歉 米琪
[1:11:23] Like, I was acting dumb, and um, I’m sorry. 我当时装傻了 对不起
[1:11:29] I still think about you all the time. 我一直在想你
[1:12:21] I’m sorry to call you right now. 很抱歉现在打电话给你
[1:12:27] Can I see you? 我可以见你吗
[1:12:41] He took the money? 他拿走了那个钱吗
[1:12:46] Yeah. 是的
[1:12:48] Yeah, there’s nothin’ left. 是啊 什么都没有了
[1:12:51] Tell me what happened. 告诉我发生了什么
[1:13:00] I got some scholarship 我拿到了奖学金
[1:13:02] and I thought that the social security 我以为我妈妈的社保
[1:13:06] from my mom would cover the rest. 会支付剩下的钱
[1:13:09] But… 但是
[1:13:13] He took all of it. 他把所有的都拿走了
[1:13:17] I even bought the fuckin’ plane ticket. 我甚至他妈的还买了机票
[1:13:24] Go anyway. 不管怎么样
[1:13:27] Sometimes putting the cart before the horse is a good thing. 有时本末倒置是件好事
[1:13:29] Yeah, I’m not goin’ out there with nothin’. 我不会坐视不管的
[1:13:38] You call me if you change your mind. 如果你改变主意了 就打电话给我
[1:13:46] – Can I ask you somethin’? -我可以问你一些事情吗
[1:13:55] Is he ever gonna get better? 他会好起来吗
[1:14:02] No. 不
[1:14:06] He’s not. 他不会的
[1:14:08] This is it. 就这样
[1:14:14] This better not be it for you. 这是对你做好的选择
[1:15:25] You get poisoned or somethin’? 你被下毒了还是怎么了
[1:15:31] You look thin, what’s goin’ on? 你看上去瘦了 怎么了
[1:15:36] – Mickey. – What? -米琪 -什么
[1:15:40] – You forget how to talk? – No. -你忘了怎么说话了吗 -不
[1:15:42] – I asked you a question. – Nothing’s goin’ on. -我问你了个问题 -什么都没发生
[1:15:43] – You aren’t eating. – So? -你不在吃吗 -所以呢
[1:15:45] – You look thin. – You notice how I look now? -你看着瘦了 -你注意到我现在的样子了吗
[1:15:49] What the fuck is the matter with you? 你他妈的怎么了
[1:15:50] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[1:15:52] I don’t care what you are, sweetheart. 我不在乎你怎么了 亲爱的
[1:15:53] Eat your beefaroni. 吃你的比法罗尼
[1:15:57] – I went to the bank today. – I told you to eat. -我今天去了银行 -我让你吃
[1:15:59] I was gonna take out some money to pay for my cap and gown. 我本想取些钱来买我的帽子和礼服
[1:16:02] I’m graduating in two weeks. 我还有两周就毕业了
[1:16:04] Not that you’re keeping track. 倒不是说你在跟踪
[1:16:05] You’re listening to me anymore. 你又在听我说话了
[1:16:07] Maybe I could use some of 也许我可以用
[1:16:08] the cash from the bank account that you set up for me? 你给我开的银行账户里的现金
[1:16:10] You know, the one with the checks for Mom in it. 那个里面是有妈妈的支票
[1:16:13] Sounds like a plan, sweetheart, better eat your dinner. 这听起来像个计划 亲爱的 赶紧吃晚餐
[1:16:15] It’s all horse shit, you made it all up. 全是放屁 都是你编的
[1:16:21] You got somethin’ to say, come out and say it. 你想说什么 说吧
[1:16:25] Okay. 好
[1:16:29] -Where’s my money? – You want your cap and gown? -我的钱在哪里 -你想要你的帽子和礼服
[1:16:30] – Where is my money, Hank? – Eat your dinner. -我的钱在哪里 汉克 -吃你的晚饭
[1:16:33] Or what? 或者什么
[1:16:35] You want your cap and gown? 你想要你的帽子和礼服
[1:16:39] There’s your cap and gown. 这是你的帽子和礼服
[1:16:41] It doesn’t matter if you graduate anyway, though, does it? 管你毕没毕业
[1:16:44] What’re you ever gonna do with your life? 你这辈子想干什么
[1:16:46] – More than you. – I put a roof over your head. -比你好 -我给了你一个住的地方
[1:16:48] And I’ll be out of here as soon as I fucking can. 我很快就会离开这里
[1:16:50] – Put clothes on your back. – And you’ll be stuck here. -别想着走 -你就在这待着吧
[1:16:51] Eat your fuck 吃你他妈的
[1:16:53] What’re you gonna do about it, Hank? 你打算怎么做 汉克
[1:16:55] Are you gonna sell the house, move to Niagara Falls, 你是打算卖掉房子 搬到尼亚加拉大瀑布
[1:16:58] get a ranch? 建一个农场吗
[1:17:01] You can’t even pay for your own fuckin’ beer. 你连自己的啤酒都付不起
[1:17:03] – You think I’m a loser? – No, Dad. -你认为我是个失败者吗 -不 爸爸
[1:17:05] I think you’re a fuckin’ liar and I think you’re a phony. 我认为你是个该死的骗子 就是个假爹
[1:17:08] You think that you put this fuckin’ roof over my head. 你把这该死的屋顶盖在我头上
[1:17:10] – Where’s my money? – Where’s my fuckin’ life? -我的钱在哪 -我他妈想要的生活的在哪
[1:17:48] A ranch in Georgetown. 乔治城的牧场
[1:17:50] Ranch in Georgetown and horses. 乔治城的牧场和马
[1:18:09] Hank! 汉克
[1:18:30] Hey, Sheriff, can I talk to you a second? 警长 我可以和你说几句话吗
[1:18:33] Give me a minute. 给我一分钟
[1:18:41] Where is he? 他在哪
[1:19:03] If you need anything, just pull your caller. 如果你有需要 就按你的呼叫器
[1:19:20] Hi, Dad. 嗨 爸爸
[1:19:23] Hi, sweetheart. 嘿 甜心
[1:19:26] What happened? 发生什么了
[1:19:29] Oh, I’m fine, I’m fine, I’m fine. 哦 我很好 我很好 我很好
[1:19:33] I’ll get you some water. 我给你拿点水来
[1:19:36] Hey, Mickey. 嘿 米琪
[1:19:43] Don’t leave. 别走
[1:19:49] I got no one else. 我只有你了
[1:19:56] Don’t leave me. 别离开我
[1:20:01] Of course I’m never gonna leave. 我当然不会离开了
[1:20:50] When I found out I was gonna be a father, 当我发现我要当爸爸的时候
[1:20:54] I had all these ideas of where it was gonna go. 我所有的想法都是生活会怎样
[1:21:04] It wasn’t supposed to be like this, darlin’. 但绝不是这样的 亲爱的
[1:21:12] I wasn’t supposed to be like this. 我不应该这样的
[1:21:22] Hey. 嘿
[1:21:23] This isn’t so bad. 这没那么糟糕
[1:22:09] ♪ If loving you is a crime then give me time ♪ ♪ 如果爱你是罪名 那么给我一些时间 ♪
[1:22:13] ♪ ‘Cause I’ll always be guilty ♪ ♪ 因为我将永远带罪 ♪
[1:22:20] ♪ Sometimes I feel that I’m on trial ♪ ♪ 有时我恍若接受审判 ♪
[1:22:26] ♪ For loving you too much, child ♪ ♪ 只因爱你太深 宝贝 ♪
[1:22:32] ♪ You’re the judge and the jury of my peers ♪ ♪ 你是法官和陪审团 我是罪人 ♪
[1:22:37] ♪ If it’s time for me to talk, Lord, listen here ♪ ♪ 法官大人 请听我的辩解 ♪
[1:22:44] ♪ If you don’t want me ♪ ♪ 如果你不愿意 ♪
[1:22:46] Look at you. 看看你
[1:22:49] Man, you look… 天啊 你看起来
[1:22:53] What? 什么
[1:22:55] Radiant. 容光焕发的
[1:23:00] – I’m going to bed. – No, come here, come here. -我要睡觉去了 -不 过来过来
[1:23:02] Sit down, sit down. 坐下 坐下
[1:23:08] Don’t go. 别走
[1:23:13] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[1:23:16] We’re havin’ a party tonight, baby. 我们今晚会有派对 宝贝
[1:23:22] Dad? 爸爸
[1:23:25] – Dad, you’re scaring me. – Vanessa, shh. -爸爸 你吓到我了 – 瓦内萨
[1:23:32] Dad, I’m not Mom. 爸爸 我不是妈妈
[1:23:36] Stop it! 快停下
[1:23:38] Get off! 滚啊
[1:23:54] I love you, baby. 我爱你 宝贝
[1:23:58] And you love me, right? 你会爱我 对吗
[1:24:04] ♪ So if loving you is a crime then give me time ♪ ♪ 如果爱你是罪名 那么给我一些时间 ♪
[1:24:08] ♪ ‘Cause I’ll always be guilty ♪ ♪ 因为我将永远带罪 ♪
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Meek Cutoff(米克的近路)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Milk(米尔克)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme