英文名称:Miami Vice
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:33] | Keep going. How long do you got? Good. | 继续开 你距离还有多远? 很好 |
[02:40] | Here comes security. You’ve got three seconds. | 这里很安全的 你有三秒钟的时间 |
[03:29] | Yo. We had them. | 我们看到他们了 |
[03:31] | All right. It was a good run. That was close. | 好了 这次行动不错 很接近了 |
[03:33] | Better than coming in third. Next week. Next week. | 第三次的话会更好 下星期 下星期 |
[03:36] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | Are you ready, baby? What’s up? | 你准备好了吗 宝贝?怎么了? |
[03:44] | There’s Michael. | 麦可在那 |
[03:50] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[03:54] | I know you’re looking for some good company tonight. Say hello, dear. | 我知道你今晚正在寻找好的公司 打个招呼吧 亲爱的 |
[03:58] | Hey, ladies. Hello. | 女士们 喂 |
[04:01] | The Latina. | 拉丁美洲小姐 |
[04:02] | Man, that’s Miss Cuba. | 老兄 那是古巴小姐 |
[04:04] | Hi.Hi.How are you? | 你好吗? |
[04:07] | And the tall Jamaican, who’s she? Miss Jamaica? | 还有那位高个子的牙买加人 她是谁? 牙买加小姐吗? |
[04:14] | One for three or two for five K. | 要嘛三个…或者五个 |
[04:18] | All right. Let’s go for three and bring them to the after party at the mansion. | 好吧 那我们就上那三个并在派对结束后把她们带到公寓吧 |
[05:36] | Hey, darling. Two Bacardi mojitos and a gin and tonic. | 美女 两杯百佳滴摩奇多 一杯琴汤尼 |
[05:40] | Lemon or lime? | 加柠檬还是莱姆? |
[05:42] | Lime. | 莱姆 |
[05:45] | Where you from? | 你是哪里人? |
[05:46] | Lisboa. That’s in Portugal. | 里斯本 葡萄牙 |
[05:49] | But you got your tan in Miami? | 你是在迈阿密晒黑的吗? |
[05:59] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[06:01] | Rita. Rita. Sonny. | 莉塔 我叫桑尼 |
[06:09] | See you later, Rita. | 回头见 |
[06:52] | Hey, Michael. | 麦可 |
[06:56] | Neptune. Here are your dates. | 奈顿 你要的小姐 |
[06:57] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[07:00] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[07:04] | Let me hit you now. | 我现在付你钱 |
[07:05] | No, no, no. Please, put it away. | 不用啦 先别急 |
[07:07] | Be cool. Come on. | 拿去啦 |
[07:09] | Hit me later. | 待会再给 |
[07:17] | What’s with number three? | 三号小姐怎么了? |
[07:24] | She’s sick, man. | 她生病了 |
[07:29] | That’s cool. I’ll go with two. | 没关系 两个也可以 |
[07:32] | Let’s go, sweetheart. | 来吧 甜心 |
[08:41] | Do you know how much I’m losing tonight? | 你知道我今晚损失多少吗? |
[08:42] | No. | 不要 |
[08:52] | Where you going? | 你想去哪里? |
[09:10] | Easy. Easy. | 别激动 |
[09:18] | Neptune should ease up on the merchandise. | 奈顿应该善待他旗下的小姐的 |
[09:21] | Flip the girls upstairs and we got him. | 说服楼上两个小姐出庭作证 |
[09:25] | His day will come. | 他就会倒大楣 |
[09:29] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:35] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:39] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:40] | Sonny? Yeah. Who’s this? | 桑尼? 是 哪位? |
[09:47] | Sonny? | 桑尼? |
[09:49] | Alonzo? | 艾朗佐? |
[09:50] | Alonzo, I can’t talk. We’re in the middle of a deal right now. | 我在办案 不方便讲话 |
[09:53] | Take care of Leonetta for me. | 替我照顾黎安娜 |
[09:56] | Ask Ricardo to do that. | 请瑞卡度帮我照顾她 |
[09:59] | I gave up nothing on you. | 我没有出卖你 |
[10:01] | They’re on their own. It’s all their deal, anyway. Fuck them. | 他们的案子…自己看着办吧 去他们的 |
[10:07] | Alonzo, what are you talking about? | 艾朗佐 你在说什么? |
[10:10] | I’m falling by the house, | 我要先回我家 |
[10:13] | and then I’m gone. | 然后就闪人 |
[10:15] | So whatever you can do for her, okay, Sonny? | 尽量照顾她 好吗 桑尼? |
[10:17] | Alonzo. | 艾朗佐 |
[10:21] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[10:25] | What is it? Alonzo Stevens. | 那是谁? 艾朗佐·史蒂芬 |
[10:28] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[10:29] | He told you to look after Leonetta for him. | 他叫你替他照顾黎安娜 |
[10:38] | FBI Miami. | 迈阿密联邦调查局 |
[10:40] | This is Detective Crockett, Miami-Dade PD. Patch me through to your SAC. | 迈阿密警局柯克特警探 我找你们的主任 |
[10:56] | Leonetta, it’s Rico. Give me a call back as soon as you get a chance. | 黎安娜 这是瑞卡 听到留言尽快给我回电 |
[11:16] | This is ASAC John Fujima. | 这是副主任约翰·福杰玛 |
[11:18] | Detective Crockett. | 我是柯警探 |
[11:19] | What’s your Miami-Dade badge number and date of birth? | 出示警徽号码和生日 |
[11:21] | 447-C-1292 447-Charlie-1292. | |
[11:24] | 447-C-1292 07-02-70 447-Charlie-1292. 07-02-70. | |
[11:28] | Miami-Dade PD Tech. | 迈阿密警局 |
[11:29] | Bobby G., it’s Rico. | 这是瑞卡 |
[11:30] | Hey, that transponder we had on Alonzo Stevens’ Bentley, it still running? | 线人艾朗佐的追踪器有效吗? |
[11:34] | When’s the last time we used it? | 上次几时用过? |
[11:35] | I don’t know. We ain’t worked him in six months. | 我不知道 半年多前吧 |
[11:40] | Okay. So? | 有什么事? |
[11:41] | One of your deals may be going bad. | 你的案子出状况了 |
[11:43] | Confidential informant we cut loose to you guys. | 我们交给你们的线人 |
[11:47] | CI’s name is Alonzo Stevens. He called us. | 叫做艾朗佐·史蒂芬的 他刚打给我 |
[11:50] | We haven’t spoken to him in six months. | 我们有半年没联络了 |
[11:52] | How do I discuss this over an open phone line? | 你的手机没防窃听怎么谈? |
[11:54] | How the hell do I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[11:56] | We got the phone call from Alonzo on an open line. | 艾朗佐他打来的手机也没防窃听 |
[11:58] | That is the hand we have been dealt at 11:47 on Saturday night. | 这就是星期六晚上11点47分的状况 |
[12:03] | Now, I do not know what case you have him on, but whatever it is, | 现在 我不知你在他身上有什么案子 但不管怎样… |
[12:07] | it is going bad, and it sounds like it is going bad right now. | 听起来现在事情大条了 |
[12:22] | It’s a preliminary meet and greet. | 今天只是买卖双方第一次碰面 |
[12:27] | Meet and greet? | 第一次碰面? |
[12:29] | You flash me yours, I’ll flash you mine? | 你亮出货 我亮出钱? |
[12:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[12:33] | Ricardo Tubbs. My partner. | 瑞卡度·陶布斯 我的搭档 |
[12:35] | Yeah, deal goes down another time, another place. | 真正的交易不是今晚 |
[12:39] | So, what? No HRT weapons team out there? | 那么 什么?你没有派支援人手? |
[12:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:42] | Colombians? Russians? | 哥伦比亚人? 俄罗斯人? |
[12:43] | White supremacists. | 白人激进组织 |
[12:45] | And that tape is not gonna look good in court. | 这卷带子对咱们可没帮助 |
[12:48] | Aryan Brotherhood? Mongols? Nazi Low Riders? What? | 亚利安兄弟帮? 纳粹骑士帮? 还是什么? |
[12:50] | We think Aryan Brotherhood, but we don’t know for sure. | 我们猜是亚利安兄弟帮 但不能确定 |
[12:56] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[12:57] | Get Michael out of there. | 把麦可叫出来 |
[12:59] | What about Neptune? | 奈顿怎么办? |
[13:01] | It’s Neptune’s lucky night. | 今晚算他走运 |
[13:04] | What else did Stevens tell you? | 史蒂芬还跟你说什么? |
[13:06] | He said that it went bad, that he didn’t give us up. Told us goodbye. | 他说出事了 他没出卖我们 然后向我们说再见 |
[13:16] | Rico, we got the Bentley. | 追踪到他的宝利跑车了 |
[13:18] | Hey, he just got on the 95 southbound from the 195 causeway. | 他从195堤道开到95号公路 |
[13:45] | We got meth, ice, glass, Es, Ks, ex, | 我有安非他命 速赐康 冰块 |
[13:49] | Mitsus, Ames, Colombian H. | 摇头丸 K他命 快克 海洛英 |
[13:52] | Ice. | 冰块 |
[13:56] | Party down with the coke. | 高档可卡因 |
[13:58] | You’re looking at 92% pure. | 你现在正在看的可是92%纯度的货 |
[14:00] | Not like that jumped-on powder they sell up in Nuyorico. | 不是波多黎各佬卖的假货 |
[14:09] | Never seen green? | 没看过钱吗? |
[14:25] | You got the green. We got the goods. | 你们有钱 咱们有货 |
[14:29] | We party. | 这门生意就成了 |
[14:30] | Larry’ll call you in the a.m. about quantity and money, time and place. | 小赖会告诉你数量 金额 时间和地点 |
[14:42] | Hey, Ivan! | 伊凡 |
[14:44] | My brother. | 老兄 |
[14:51] | How long have you been working with the FBI? | 你进调查局有多久了? |
[15:30] | Alonzo, pull over! | 艾朗佐 靠边停车 |
[15:36] | Pull over! | 靠边停车! |
[15:48] | Stay back! | 退后! |
[15:49] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么? |
[15:52] | I fronted their undercover team to these guys like usual, you know? | 就像平常替卧底探员和毒贩牵线 你知道的 |
[15:56] | They’re Feds, Russian speakers. | 俄籍的联邦探员 |
[15:59] | I was the middleman. | 我是中间人 |
[16:01] | What, 15%? | 抽一成五? |
[16:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, to set up the meet. | 对 安排他们碰面 |
[16:07] | They grabbed Leonetta. | 对方逮到黎安娜 |
[16:14] | They took Leonetta. | 他们把黎安娜抓走 |
[16:21] | I gave them up, man. | 我只好把他们招出来 |
[16:23] | Gave up the Feds. Everything. | 一五一十把联邦探员招出来 |
[16:28] | Everything I knew. Rico, I got to go home. | 我什么都说了 我得回家了 |
[16:32] | Got people there now. | 我们派人去了 |
[16:38] | How did they get onto you, Alonzo? | 他们怎么知道你搞鬼? |
[16:39] | How the hell do I know? | 我不知道 |
[16:41] | They knew one Russian was FBI from the get-go, so… | 他们一开始就知道其中一个俄佬是探员 所以… |
[16:45] | They knew I knew. | 也知道我有参一脚 |
[16:48] | Rico, I gotta go. | 瑞卡 我得闪了 |
[16:50] | Alonzo. Alonzo. | 艾朗佐 艾朗佐… |
[16:56] | Rico, I got to go. I got to go. | 我得闪了 我得走人了 |
[16:57] | Alonzo. Alonzo! | 艾朗佐…艾朗佐! |
[16:58] | I gotta fucking go! Hello? | 我他妈的得走了!喂? |
[17:13] | You don’t… | 你不必… |
[17:19] | You don’t… | 你不必… |
[17:22] | You don’t need to go home. | 你不必回家了 |
[17:29] | They said they wouldn’t hurt her, man. | 他们说不会伤害她 |
[17:32] | They lied. | 他们说了谎 |
[17:53] | Alonzo! No! | 艾朗佐!不要! |
[18:05] | Prints on the fridge. | 冰箱上有指纹 |
[18:08] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:17] | Where are you? What’s your QTH? | 你们在哪里?你们大概位置在哪? |
[18:19] | Just a couple blocks away. We can see the lights. | 大概在几条街口外 我们可以看到灯光 |
[18:22] | Turn around. | 掉头 |
[18:23] | Turn around? Look, we know these people. | 掉头?我们认识受害者 |
[18:27] | Meet me in 15 minutes, Standard Park. | 十五分钟后到立体停车场找我 |
[18:56] | What the hell just happened? What was that? | 到底发生什么事? 搞什么鬼? |
[18:59] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[19:01] | He needs to talk to you. | 他想跟你们谈谈 |
[19:04] | I’m Fujima. We talked on the phone. | 我是福杰玛 我们通过电话 |
[19:07] | So, this was your operation? Yes, at command level. | 那这是你的行动? 是 属命令层级 |
[19:10] | We trusted our informant, Alonzo, to you, and you got his whole family killed? | 但我们信任的线人 你害得他全家被杀? |
[19:13] | What, did you jump some amateurs into a game they ain’t ready for? | 你是派还没准备好的菜鸟出任务吗? |
[19:16] | What the fuck happened, man? Three men got killed! | 到底是怎么回事? 三名探员被杀害 |
[19:18] | And so did our… Cool down. | 那么所以我们… 冷静点 |
[19:25] | They discovered my guys were undercover, and we don’t know how. | 对方知道他们是卧底探员 我们不知道他们怎么知道的 |
[19:31] | This was an interagency task force, DEA, ATF, U.S. Customs. | 这是跨单位的专案行动 缉毒署 烟酒枪炮管制局和海关 |
[19:36] | The leak could have come from any one unit. | 任何一个单位都可能有人泄密 |
[19:39] | I gotta assume my operational security is compromised. | 我得假设这项行动的安检出了问题 |
[19:42] | Compromised? Your whole op sec is blown. You’re stone cold dead in the water. | 拜托 整个行动都完了 全都泡汤了 |
[19:48] | Meanwhile, it does not track. | 同时整件事也很不合理 |
[19:52] | White supremacist gang? | 白人激进帮派? |
[19:53] | White prison gangs is tweakers and meth labs and trailer parks. | 他们只会在拖车公园制造K他命 |
[19:57] | Bouncing the old lady around until they get busted back. | 或是欺负老婆婆而被关进大牢 |
[20:00] | And how did they get all high tech with sophisticated counterintel? | 怎么会有精密的反监控设备? |
[20:06] | And what we here talking to you for, anyway? | 还有你又干嘛找上我们? |
[20:09] | Miami-Dade wasn’t part of the task force. | 迈阿密警局没参与专案行动 |
[20:15] | They don’t know you. | 对方不认得你们 |
[20:16] | So, you want to recruit us? | 你要招揽我们? |
[20:19] | Identify them. Who are they? | 查出对方的身份 他们是谁? |
[20:22] | How did they cut into us? | 他们怎么渗透进来? |
[20:23] | How do we cut into them? | 我们该怎么渗透进去? |
[20:26] | How do we get all close and personal with them? | 我们怎么打进他们圈子? |
[20:29] | Make a buy. That worked well. | 装成买主 通常有用 |
[20:32] | Sell to them? We supply them? | 装成卖家? 当他们的药头? |
[20:35] | No, they got a steady stream of supply. | 不行 他们有固定的药头 |
[20:37] | Colombian named Jos?Yero, midlevel trafficker. | 哥伦比亚毒贩荷西·耶洛 |
[20:40] | Okay. So what about Yero? Can we get to them through Yero? | 好的 那么耶洛呢?能透过耶洛接触他们吗? |
[20:43] | Possible. What does he need? | 有可能 他需要什么? |
[20:45] | Money laundering? Transpo? Transpo. | 洗钱? 运货? 运货 |
[20:47] | He outsources his transportation. | 他都找别人替他运毒 |
[20:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:52] | Do we run an undercover on Jos?Yero? | 我们先和荷西·耶洛接头 |
[20:57] | So we transport a load for Yero into this group? | 那么我们替耶洛运货送给这帮派? |
[21:00] | So can we run a load for Yero into this group? It’s a question. | 所以我们可以替耶洛运货吗?这是个问题 |
[21:04] | He transships out of Haiti. | 他从哥伦比亚把毒品运到海地 |
[21:06] | Flies his product in from Colombia, hires someone to run it from Haiti into here. | 在海地分配货源 再请人把毒品运来这里 |
[21:14] | This is a FLIR image of someone’s go-fast boats running in a Yero load. | 这是他们开快艇运货的红外线热像仪画面 |
[21:19] | AWAC shot it. | 被空中预警机拍到 |
[21:23] | That’s all we got. | 这是唯一的线索 |
[21:29] | All right. If they do this, | 好吧 如果你要他们参与这项行动 |
[21:32] | I’d like them deputized as federal under OCDETF for the purposes of this case. | 就得以这任务目的任命他们为联邦组织… 犯罪和毒品问题执法工作队探员 |
[21:37] | Fine by me. | 没问题 |
[21:38] | Because your op sec is blown, | 你的专案小组已被渗透 |
[21:40] | your agency can’t know anything about how they do whatever it is they do. | 他们的行动都不能让你们的人知情 |
[21:45] | That’s why I came alone. Thank you. | 所以我才一个人来 谢谢你们 |
[21:49] | Sorry about your men. | 很遗憾你失去手下 |
[22:00] | What’d you spot? | 你们觉得怎样? |
[22:04] | Go-fast boats running that close? On radar they look like one, not two. | 两艘快艇靠得这么近?雷达上只会显示一艘 |
[22:09] | Total darkness? | 而且海面一片漆黑? |
[22:11] | Plus, who runs four 250 Mercs off a deep-V hull? | 真是高手 但是谁能开这么猛的V型快艇? |
[22:15] | Sal Maguda. | 萨尔马古达 |
[22:16] | He that good? Oh, yeah. | 他有这么厉害? 当然 |
[22:22] | Bleaching it down. | 他们在清洗快艇 |
[22:24] | Must have just unloaded. | 一定才刚卸完货 |
[22:37] | Who are we? How’s your Creole? | 我们要扮成什么人? 你的克理欧话说得怎样? |
[23:07] | Do you know whose load this is? It’s Jos?Yero’s. | 你知道这是谁的货吗?荷西·耶洛的 |
[23:10] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? 你在干嘛? |
[24:03] | Hey, Nicholas, my ace. What’s up? | 尼可拉 我最厉害的手下怎么了? |
[24:06] | Everything’s good. You? | 很好 你呢? |
[24:07] | We good. We all good. | 很好 我们好的不得了 |
[24:09] | As a matter of fact, we’re looking to charge up your cash flow. Hold on. | 实际上 咱们有钱要让你赚 等等 |
[24:16] | Nicholas, how you doing? | 尼可拉 你好 |
[24:17] | Sonny. What’s up? | 桑尼 怎么样? |
[24:19] | Somebody’s something’s got to go somewhere, some when. | 有人要把某个东西运到某个地方 |
[24:22] | Not too distant in the future. | 而且是在不久的将来 |
[24:24] | Except he had transpo problems. | 不过他找不到人运货 |
[24:28] | Call Colombia. | 打到哥伦比亚 |
[24:30] | Man, that’s Jos?Yero. Really? | 老兄 那可是荷西·耶洛咧! 是吗? |
[24:35] | He is AUC, you know. Colombian right-wing paramilitaries. | 他是联合自卫队的!哥伦比亚的右翼民兵团 |
[24:39] | You know who they are? They are vertically integrated. They are… | 你知道他们是谁吗? 他们可是完全整合作业的 他们是… |
[24:43] | You mean, they walk around with constant erections? | 你是说 他们作业是一成不变的? |
[24:47] | No. They farm, process, produce, export… | 不 他们从种植 制造到贩毒一手包办 |
[24:50] | I know what it means. | 我知道啦 |
[24:51] | No, see, it gives them attitude. | 不 瞧 他们很臭屁 |
[24:54] | A player negotiates too hard and you never hear from him again, | 你想跟他来硬的他也不怕 |
[24:57] | ’cause these guys kill everything! | 因为他们这些人杀人不眨眼的! |
[25:00] | I gotta know what’s the skinny. | 我要知道细节 |
[25:02] | It’s none of your fucking business. | 这他妈的不关你的事 |
[25:03] | It can come back on me, baby. | 我可能会遭殃耶 |
[25:04] | It can’t come back on you, baby. | 绝对不会 宝贝 |
[25:06] | Am I assured of that? | 你敢打包票? |
[25:07] | Hey, sunshine. | 宝贝 |
[25:09] | When has Rico or Sonny ever lied to you, huh? | 瑞卡或桑尼几时骗过你 |
[25:12] | I mean, when has anything Rico told you not happened exactly like he said? | 我是说 瑞卡什么时候说话不算话? |
[25:16] | You saying I lie to you? No, I’m not saying that… | 你怀疑我吗? 没 我可没那么说… |
[25:18] | Yes, you are. | 你明明有 |
[25:19] | It’s just there’s variables, you know? Randomness, see? That’s why. | 我只是想说世事难料 懂吗?那就是原因 |
[25:22] | “That’s why,” what? Well, why, like, if you can’t deliver, | 那就是原因?怎么说? 要是你们搞砸了 |
[25:25] | this group goes from zero to high-order violence like that. | 他们就会立刻翻脸不认人 |
[25:28] | You made a 15% commission off three money-laundering prosecutions | 你从我安排的三次洗钱调查案 |
[25:32] | I put you into, | 抽了一成五的佣金 |
[25:34] | you know, which is why you live in your $4 million condo. | 你知道 这也就是你为什么可以… 买下这栋四百万的豪宅并住在这 |
[25:36] | And you question Rico and Sonny? | 现在你敢怀疑瑞卡和桑尼? |
[25:38] | Fuck that. I will cap your skanky ass and throw it off that goddamn balcony. | 去你妈的 我要把你拖出去丢下阳台 |
[25:42] | Yeah, then we can kick back and watch Marlins highlights on this 65″ plasma. | 是啊 然后我们就可以用他的… 65吋电浆电视看马林鱼队的精彩比赛 |
[25:46] | After we clean this place up. Don’t you ever put anything away? | 我们扫荡完之后 你还敢把东西收起来吗? |
[25:48] | Plus he’s gonna commission Jos?Yero for putting you to Jos?Yero. | 他还能向耶洛拿一笔介绍费 |
[25:52] | Anybody looking at his ill-gotten gains? IRS looking into his shit? | 有人查他的非法收入吗?让国税局来查? |
[25:55] | Any reason this does not go down? | 还有不肯合作的理由吗? |
[25:58] | That’s the sound of air rapidly filling the vacuum created by your departed body. | 这就是你留下的空屋子的回音 |
[26:02] | On account of how fast I remanded your ass back into custody. | 因为我会把你送进大牢 |
[26:06] | Why is this happening to me? | 我怎么会这么倒霉? |
[26:09] | Because you lead a life of crime. | 因为你是个罪犯 |
[26:11] | Can’t do time, don’t mess with crime. | 不想坐牢就别犯罪 |
[26:13] | He’s cool. He’ll make the call. | 没事了 他会打电话的 |
[26:30] | All I know, these guys are quiet, | 我所知道的是…这些人十分低调 |
[26:32] | they do big volume with a lot of product. | 他们出货都是很大的量 |
[26:35] | Can you vouch for them? | 你可以确定是他们吗? |
[26:36] | Yeah. Of course I vouch for them. | 我当然可以确定是他们的 |
[26:39] | All right. Check them out and you better be right. | 好吧 查查那些家伙并且最好你是对的 |
[27:40] | Hey, you. | 老兄 |
[27:43] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[27:44] | What happened to you? Aren’t you excited to see me? | 你怎么搞的?你看到我不兴奋吗? |
[27:47] | I can’t talk about it. | 我现在没法说出口 |
[27:50] | This is all right. | 没事的 |
[28:26] | I’m just joking. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[28:55] | Go to sleep. Go to sleep right here. That’s it. | 睡吧 乖乖睡吧 就是这样 |
[29:14] | Any word? Nothing. | 有消息吗? 没有 |
[29:25] | Hey, Trudy. Hey, Sonny. | 楚蒂 桑尼 |
[29:28] | Hey, Trudy. How you doing, darling? | 楚蒂 你好 最近如何 亲爱的? |
[29:29] | Who are we here? | 我们这次的身份是什么? |
[29:31] | It’s the same fabricated fundamentals as before. | 基本上跟以前一样 |
[29:36] | Rico. | 瑞卡 |
[29:38] | 3-to-5 on assault, Folsom B-wing, Pelican Bay. | 伤人罪 三到五年 分别关过鹈鹕湾和福森监狱 |
[29:42] | Sonny, Marine Corps, Chicago, and 10 plus weapons. | 桑尼 前海军陆战队员 持械抢劫被判十年 |
[29:45] | Five out of eight, and jumped parole. | 假释后违规逃逸 |
[29:48] | Pelican Bay, where you guys hooked up. | 你们是在鹈鹕湾监狱认识 |
[29:50] | And then it goes cold, | 然后就没更多资料 |
[29:52] | ’cause presumably you’re both too smart and too fast to get jacked again. | 因为你们太高竿了 没再被逮捕过 |
[29:56] | What about this place? | 这栋房子呢? |
[29:58] | It’ll show up leased under these aliases. | 用这些假名承租 |
[30:01] | How’d they test? | 假身份测试结果如何? |
[30:02] | And who tested them? | 还有是谁测试的? |
[30:04] | Helene in NYPD. | 纽约警局的海伦 |
[30:06] | And she worked through your false identities, | 她透过你们的假身份 |
[30:08] | and then she found your deeper, hidden, more criminal selves. | 查出你们是无恶不作的大坏蛋 |
[32:05] | Yeah. He’s in. | 是的 他有兴趣 |
[32:07] | You’re on. The meet’s in Haiti. | 你们要见面 地点是海地 |
[32:11] | He’ll negotiate the price in person. | 他会亲自跟你们谈价码 |
[32:14] | Call me after you’ve landed in Port-au-Prince, | 到了太子港打给我 |
[32:16] | ’cause only when you’re on the ground will he tell me where you are to go. | 因为你们到了他才会告诉我地点 |
[32:30] | Be careful. Be cool. | 小心 保重 |
[32:50] | Approaching. Turning to heading 340 down to 6,000 feet. | 接近目的地中 转航向340 降低到6千英尺 |
[32:53] | Clear to the ILS runway 1-0 for the approach to Port-au-Prince. | 准许降落在太子港跑道1-0 |
[33:33] | Why do I get the feeling everybody knows we’re here 15 blocks out? | 为什么我觉得他们大老远就知道我们来了? |
[33:37] | ‘Cause everybody knows we’re here 15 blocks out. | 因为他们的确是大老远就知道我们来了 |
[34:36] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[34:38] | Jos? | 我是荷西 |
[34:39] | Sonny Burnett. That’s my partner, Ricardo. | 桑尼·柏纳 我搭档瑞卡度 |
[34:43] | Thank you for coming down. | 多谢你们特地赶来 |
[34:45] | So, let’s lay it out. | 开始谈吧 |
[34:46] | Nicholas say you run a tight group. | 尼可拉说你们很会运货 |
[34:49] | That’s nice, ’cause we got product that’s got to move. | 很好 因为我们有货要运 |
[34:51] | Real tight. We move as fast as FedEx. | 一点也没错 我们比联邦快递更快 |
[34:52] | Move to where? | 运到哪里? |
[34:54] | To New York, through South Florida. | 从南佛州运到纽约 |
[34:56] | Move when? Right now. | 几时? 现在 |
[34:58] | That’s kind of all of an instant. | 还真有点急啊 |
[35:00] | That means only one thing, real fast. | 那就表示一件事 愈快愈好 |
[35:02] | So, the price, is it right? | 那么 价码呢 还可以吗? |
[35:06] | Price is right. | 价码没问题 |
[35:07] | But how I know if you any good at this shit? | 不过我怎么知道你们行不行? |
[35:15] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[35:17] | Yeah, your business. How much volume you do? | 你们过去的经验 运过多少货? |
[35:20] | Whose product you move? Who you work with? | 运过谁的货? 跟谁合作过? |
[35:23] | Other than Nicholas, who the fuck knows you? | 除了尼可拉还有谁认识你们? |
[35:30] | Well, my mommy and daddy know me. | 我老爸老妈认识我 |
[35:34] | And we don’t talk about who we work with. | 我们不泄露客户机密的 |
[35:36] | And we didn’t come down here to audition for business. | 还有我们不是应征工作面试的 |
[35:38] | Business auditions for us. | 都是客户自己找上门 |
[35:44] | And knows all about us, before they call Nicholas. | 在他们找尼可拉之前 早就知道我们的能耐 |
[35:47] | That way we don’t waste avgas or our motherfucking time. | 这样就不会浪费燃油和时间 |
[36:02] | You want us to be telling you about our shit? | 你想知道我们的底细? |
[36:05] | You can’t find out on your own? | 自己不会查吗? |
[36:07] | Why do I not buy that? | 我才不信这套 |
[36:09] | You with DEA? The Feeb? What’s up? | 你跟缉毒署合作? 还是FBI或是其他单位? |
[36:11] | They targeting our transpo line? You with the Man? | 他们知道我们的运货路线?帮他们抓我们走私? |
[36:14] | You wearing a wire? | 你有戴窃听器吗? |
[36:23] | I’m gonna tell you what’s gonna happen. | 让我告诉你将会发生什么事 |
[36:26] | People gonna come in here, and you know what they gonna say? | 大家会进来这 然后你知道人们会说什么吗? |
[36:28] | They’re gonna look around and they’re gonna go… | 他们会四处瞧瞧并且会说… |
[36:30] | “That’s some crazy motherfucking wallpaper. What is that? | 超炫的壁画 是什么来头的? |
[36:33] | “Jackson Pollock?” | 帕洛克的抽像画吗? |
[36:38] | “No, viejo. That was Jos? Yero, who got splattered all over his own wall.” | 不 那是荷西·耶洛 他被炸得血肉模糊 |
[36:43] | So, we can close each other’s eyes right now, real fast. | 所以 我们大可以把对方干掉 |
[36:50] | But then ain’t nobody gonna make no money. | 不过这样一来谁也捞不了钱 |
[36:58] | Jos? | 荷西 |
[37:18] | So let’s talk equipment. | 我们谈谈你们有什么配备吧 |
[37:19] | Adam A500s, carbon composite, real stealthy. | A-500小飞机 碳复合板机身 防雷达侦测功能 |
[37:23] | 1,400 nautical-mile range, low and slow. | 1千4百海里航程 可以贴地飞行 |
[37:25] | We like Caravelles and 727s to move the product from source countries | 我们习惯用727波音机来把货从来源地载送 |
[37:28] | to transshipment places like here. | 载到像这里一样的地方 |
[37:30] | Big loads, we like containers. | 大批的货我们都用货柜 |
[37:32] | Smaller loads into South Florida, we do go-fast boats. | 小批送到南佛罗里达的货则是用快艇运送 |
[37:36] | So, what’s the weight? | 那么 你有多少货? |
[37:37] | First, let’s talk logistics. Okay. | 第一 我们先谈运货细节 好的 |
[37:39] | You pick up a load, you fly it in the hole, we tell you the drop point, | 你们载了货飞在雷达范围外 我告诉你们交货地点 |
[37:43] | and our people then move it on up the road. | 我们的人就负责卸货 |
[37:45] | Now, not so fast. People at the drop point are our people, not yours. | 慢着 我的人要负责卸货…而不是你的人 |
[37:49] | You know, so there’s no tweakers, | 你知道的 这样才不会被毒虫… |
[37:51] | dopers, first-timers, people we don’t know. | 或是菜鸟误事 我们要用自己人 |
[37:54] | They didn’t do time with us, they ain’t doing crime with us. | 除了自己人 我们不信别人 |
[37:57] | Once we pick up the load, the next time you hear from us | 一旦我们把货载到目的地 |
[37:59] | it’ll be a date, time, and a place. | 就会告诉你时间和地点 |
[38:01] | Like, “There’s a 18-wheeler in a parking lot | 比如说有辆18轮联结车停在… |
[38:03] | in north Miami with the keys in the ignition.” | 北迈阿密 并且驾驶座上还插着钥匙 |
[38:05] | You pick it up, you drive away. Smooth, that’s how we do it. | 你们直接把它开走 直接了当是我们的作风 |
[38:11] | So, when you looking to move it? | 那么 你几时要我们运货? |
[38:16] | Never. | 不用了 |
[38:17] | ‘Cause how you drop loads, I don’t like, so maybe this don’t work. | 我不想让你们卸货 我不喜欢这样 行不通的 |
[38:21] | Then it don’t work. | 那就行不通吧 |
[38:23] | Red light, green light, Jos? | 你到底要不要干? |
[38:27] | They also call me Cochi Loco. | 我的外号是卡奇罗可 |
[38:30] | That means “crazy pig.” | 意思是疯猪 |
[38:33] | ‘Cause I run security and counterintel. | 因为我专门负责安检和搜集情报 |
[38:36] | I get people to tell me what they don’t ever want to say. | 我可以逼问出别人不想说的事 |
[38:41] | And I have eyes everywhere. | 到处都有我的眼线 |
[38:44] | That part of what I do, you never want to find out about. | 你们不会想知道我做什么 |
[38:50] | Other people negotiate money, and go and no go. | 另外有人负责谈价码做决定 |
[38:54] | Yes, no, maybe so. | 可以 不行或是也许 |
[38:59] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[39:01] | So, what the hell are we talking to you for? | 那我们他妈的干嘛跟你废话那么多啊? |
[39:03] | I had to lay my eyes on you. | 我得先看过你们 |
[39:05] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[39:06] | To see if you go meet the Man. | 决定你们能不能去见老大 |
[39:13] | And? | 所以呢? |
[39:18] | You seem okay. | 你看起来还可以 |
[39:22] | But him, | 但是他 |
[39:24] | I don’t like how he looks. | 我不喜欢他的长相 |
[39:29] | Do you want to fuck my partner, or do you want to do business with us? | 你是想跟他上床 还是跟我们做生意? |
[39:34] | ‘Cause I don’t give a shit how you think he looks. | 因为我不管你喜不喜欢他的长相 |
[39:38] | Wait by the phone in the hotel. | 到旅馆等电话 |
[39:42] | You get a call, or maybe you don’t. | 你们会接到电话 或是不会 |
[39:46] | And then you can piss off back to where you come from. | 没接到电话就给我乖乖滚回去 |
[40:44] | Yero said New York through South Florida. | 耶洛说毒品要从南佛州运到纽约 |
[40:48] | Then this load does not go to the Miami group. | 所以这批货不是给迈阿密那群帮派的 |
[40:51] | That may take load number two. | 那就只好再接第二批货 |
[41:10] | That was fast. | 真快 |
[41:37] | Full signal, no service. They’re jamming the phones. | 讯号满格但是却打不通 他们在干扰手机 |
[41:43] | This is the type of stuff the CIA does. In Baghdad. | 这是中情局用的先进科技 |
[41:47] | Yeah. What’s it doing on a dope deal? | 没错 怎么会用在毒品交易? |
[42:17] | Out of the car. | 下车 |
[42:41] | See the three trucks? Move there now. | 走到那三辆卡车那儿 |
[43:01] | Where’d all the people go? | 人都跑哪儿去了? |
[43:23] | Ready, boss? | 老大 可以吗? |
[43:34] | Excuse me, because I am very busy. | 抱歉 因为我很忙 |
[43:37] | I have many things to do, so this will be brief. Yes? | 有很多事得处理 我就长话短说 好吗? |
[43:41] | I will try you out on one load to build trust. | 我先试用你们一次好建立信任 |
[43:47] | 1,000 ki’s out of Colombia. Your end is $3 million. | 从哥伦比亚运一千公斤货出去 你们的酬劳是三百万 |
[43:52] | In all matters, when you work for me, | 整件事情来说 当你们替我工作时 |
[43:55] | you must do exactly what you say you will do. | 就要做到你们保证会做的事 |
[43:59] | In this business with me, I do not buy a service. I buy a result. | 在这交易里… 对我而言我要的不只是服务 而是结果 |
[44:04] | If you say you will do a thing, | 如果你们说可以做什么 |
[44:07] | you must do exactly that thing. | 你们就必须得办到 |
[44:11] | Then you will prosper beyond your dreams and live in Miami millionaire-style. | 把事情做好就会发大财 过百万富翁的生活 |
[44:18] | You will contact and work through Jos?Yero | 你们可以透过和荷西·耶洛沟通 |
[44:20] | on logistics, communications, security. | 运货的细节 联系和安全问题 |
[44:23] | To do with money and terms, you will work through my Isabella. | 至于酬劳就由伊莎贝拉安排 |
[44:28] | I look forward to our doing more work together. | 我很期待能够再度合作 |
[44:33] | Whether we do or do not, it is unlikely that we will meet again. | 不过 不管这次交易成不成功 你们以后都不会再见到我 |
[44:39] | I extend my best wishes to your families. | 祝福你们的家人 |
[44:47] | Thank you for making this trip to see me. | 谢谢你们专程来见我 |
[45:51] | Signal’s back. | 讯号回复了 |
[45:59] | Hello? Hey, what’s up? You okay? | 喂? 怎么了? 你还好吧? |
[46:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[46:04] | You sure? Yeah. | 你确定? 是的 |
[46:07] | Yeah. What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[46:09] | Yeah. Just saying what’s up, hi, you know. Seeing what’s up with you. | 只是想打个招呼罢了 你知道的 瞧瞧你现在怎么样了 |
[46:16] | I’m bored. | 我有点闷 |
[46:20] | Bored, okay. All right, so we’ll be there soon. | 闷 好的 好吧 那么我们马上过去 |
[46:30] | Thanks for the flowers. | 谢谢你送的这些花 |
[46:34] | Flowers? What flowers? | 花? 什么花? |
[46:36] | The bouquet here. | 这一束啊 |
[46:40] | It’s $500 worth of roses. | 这可是价值五百块的玫瑰花呢 |
[46:44] | Yellow. | 黄色的 |
[46:50] | Was there a note? | 有卡片吗? |
[46:52] | You mean with the flowers? | 你说是附在花上的? |
[46:53] | Was there a note with the flowers? What did the note say? | 花上有附上卡片吗? 卡片上写些什么? |
[47:06] | “Salutations from your friend in the South.” | 来自你南方的朋友的问候 |
[47:11] | I thought it was from you. | 我以为是你送的 |
[47:19] | Okay, we’re on our way. | 好的 我们马上过去 |
[47:21] | We’ll grab a bite. | 我们会先吃点东西的 |
[47:54] | The lease is under two layers of false identities. So are the phones. | 租约是用两层假造的身份承租的 电话也是 |
[48:00] | It’d take the FBI a week. How long did it take them? | 这是FBI一周前弄的 他们花了多久时间弄到手的? |
[48:04] | About three hours, four. | 大概三四个小时 |
[48:06] | Yes, I am impressed. They’re too goddamn fast. | 我真是惊讶 他们手脚可真是快 |
[48:12] | The flowers? They mean, “We know where you live, | 花呢? 这意思就是表明我们知道你住在哪 |
[48:14] | “where your dog lives, your dog’s veterinarian. | 你养的狗睡在哪 你狗狗的兽医是谁 |
[48:17] | “We can reach out and touch you, we had Teleflora…” | 我们可以伸出手并且摸到你 我们掌握了佛州的电信业者… |
[48:20] | Listen. Even if they would have cut through, | 听好 即使他们渗透了进来 |
[48:22] | the only thing they’re gonna find is more layers of our fabricated identities. | 他们唯一能发现的就是… 有更多层的伪造身份 |
[48:25] | Trust what you built. | 相信你所建立的人脉 |
[48:28] | That’s quality. All right? We’re cool. | 那才是本质 好吗? 没事的 |
[48:35] | You trying to reassure me? | 你想要让我消除疑虑吗? |
[48:39] | You’re worried about me? Don’t be. | 你会担心我吗? 别这么干 |
[48:46] | I got Gina on back up. Dial 911, whatever. | 我背后有吉娜掩护着 不管发生什么事都会打119的 |
[48:52] | You and Sonny are in denied territory. Not me. | 是你跟桑尼处在危险的地段里 不是我 |
[48:57] | If your focus is on me, if your attention is distracted, | 如果你们把焦点放在我身上或注意力分散 |
[49:00] | you will miss something coming at you. | 你们会错失掉某些在你们身上的东西 |
[49:03] | I’d die if anything happened to you on account of me. | 如果你们发生任何事关连到我 我会难过死的 |
[49:09] | You worry about you. | 你们还是担心你们自己吧 |
[49:12] | You and Sonny. And I’m fine. | 你跟桑尼 我没事的 |
[49:19] | They sent us some flowers. Big deal. | 他们送给我们一些花 大买卖 |
[49:23] | Thanks for the flowers. | 感谢这些花 |
[50:14] | Flight 000 is airborne. | 000班机起飞 |
[50:18] | This is November 1206 Sierra. Roger that. | 这是N1206S 收到 |
[50:44] | Good afternoon. Radar contact. Climb and maintain 7,000. | 午安 雷达看到你了 请爬升到七千英尺 |
[50:49] | November 636 is coming your way from the northwest. | N636从西北方向接近你 |
[51:08] | Opa-locka Departure, good afternoon. | 奥帕劳卡航空 午安 |
[51:10] | Radar contact. Climb and maintain 7,000. | 雷达上有显示 爬升到七千英尺 |
[51:13] | King Air 1206 Sierra, | 国王航空客机1206S |
[51:16] | you see anything off your right side? | 你看到右方有飞机吗? |
[51:24] | This is November 1206 Sierra. Negative, Opa-locka. | 这是N1206S 没看到 |
[51:30] | I got a double hit. I think there’s another plane there. | 这有两个雷达讯号 我想这有另一架飞机 |
[51:46] | Let me see. | 让我看 |
[51:49] | Go down to 220. | 往下降到220航向 |
[51:52] | Ghost. One blip, one plane. | 见鬼了 一个讯号 只有一架飞机 |
[52:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:22] | Oye, Burnett. Our client got delivery. Product’s on the road. Good work. | 柏纳 我们的客户拿到货了 货上路了 干得好 |
[52:26] | Yeah, but we had a problem before your client showed up. | 是的 但是你的客户来之前有点麻烦 |
[52:29] | Somebody tried to rip off the load. | 有人想抢走这批货 |
[52:37] | You know a detail shop on Second and Overtown? | 你知道二街的车厂吗? |
[52:40] | I do. | 知道 |
[52:41] | Across the street we found a stash house. 10:00 A.M. Be there. | 我们在对面仓库里发现一批货 早上十点到那找我们 |
[52:51] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[52:58] | Only two. | 只可以两个人 |
[53:18] | They tried to jack your load. We brought him home and discovered this. | 他们想抢你的货 我们把他们押回来发现的 |
[53:23] | Haitians stole this two weeks ago. | 两星期前被海地人抢走的货 |
[53:27] | That’s my load. This is my product. | 那是我的 这是我的货 |
[53:29] | How’d they know where the drop was? | 他们怎么知道交货地点? |
[53:34] | How’d they know? I find out. | 他们怎么知道? 我会查出来 |
[53:41] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[53:51] | I see you, I see a load we lost two weeks ago | 我看过你 我知道两周前丢掉的一批货 |
[53:57] | all in the same place. | 都是在同一个地方 |
[53:58] | Well, you don’t like us finding your load, | 如果你觉得不爽 对我们找到你们的货… |
[54:00] | we can go ahead and lose it all over again. | 我们可以再把这批货弄丢一次 |
[54:03] | What other suspicions did you mastermind today? | 你还有什么其他的阴谋论吗? |
[54:20] | We want our product back. | 我们要拿回我们的货 |
[54:23] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[54:24] | How much? | 你们要多少钱? |
[54:26] | How much… | 多少… |
[54:30] | For what? | 什么意思? |
[54:31] | For recovering that. | 把我们的货还给我们 |
[54:35] | Nothing. | 一毛都不要 |
[54:37] | Nothing? | 一毛都不要? |
[54:39] | Consider it an investment | 这算是个投资 |
[54:44] | in the future of a fine business relationship. | 希望我们未来合作愉快 |
[54:48] | That is because it’s yours. What’s yours is yours. | 这是你们的货 尽管拿回去 |
[54:59] | So is this a one-time deal? | 所以交易就只有这一次? |
[55:02] | Or is something else coming up? | 还是还有下一次? |
[55:15] | Give them the shipment on the 17th. | 17号的货让他们送 |
[55:23] | Conveyance? | 运货方式? |
[55:24] | By ocean. Out of Barranquilla. | 海运 从巴兰几亚出货 |
[55:30] | Jos?has details. | 荷西会交代细节 |
[55:47] | Lay it out. | 说吧 |
[55:49] | You’re gonna get the longs and lats for a transshipment point. | 你们会拿到出货地点的经纬度 |
[55:53] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[55:55] | Do me one favor. Yeah? | 帮我个忙 什么? |
[55:58] | In return for the risks we took in recovering your load, | 为了庆祝你拿回你们的货 |
[56:00] | allow me to buy you a drink. | 让我请你喝杯酒 |
[56:10] | How fast does that go? | 那艘快艇能开多快? |
[56:13] | Goes very fast. | 非常的快 |
[56:17] | Show me. | 开给我看 |
[56:19] | Where would you like to go? | 你想去哪里? |
[56:23] | What do you like to drink? | 你想喝什么酒? |
[56:27] | I’m a fiend for mojitos. | 我最爱喝摩奇多 |
[56:31] | I know a place. | 我知道一个好地方 |
[56:35] | Partner. | 伙伴 |
[56:40] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[56:51] | All right. The secured satellite comms, | 好的 安全的卫星通讯 |
[56:53] | longs and lats for the transshipment points, that’s all cool. | 出货地点的经纬度 很好 |
[56:55] | But I need a vector, not a location. | 不过我要一个航向 而不是一个地点 |
[56:57] | Ships move, that’s why they call them ships. | 船一定要动 不然就不是船 |
[56:59] | Ship stops, it’s trying to impersonate an apartment building. | 船一旦停下来 就像一栋房子一样 |
[57:02] | At sea, that is very suspicious. Brings about attention. | 在海上 一定会令人起疑 引起注意 |
[57:06] | AWACS, Coast Guard, U.S. Customs, that’s all bad. | 空中预警机 美国海防队… 美国海关局 这都不是好事 |
[57:26] | I take you to the best place for mojitos. | 我带你去喝最棒的摩奇多 |
[57:29] | Where is that? | 哪里? |
[57:32] | Bodeguita del Medio. | 梅帝欧酒吧 |
[57:34] | Oh, the Keys? | 佛罗里达珊瑚群岛? |
[57:38] | Havana. | 哈瓦那 |
[57:40] | Havana? | 哈瓦那? |
[57:43] | Cubans don’t like my business. | 古巴人不欢迎我的 |
[57:46] | And they don’t like my passport. | 也不会喜欢我的护照的 |
[57:48] | It’s okay, the harbormaster is my cousin. | 放心 海关官员是我表哥 |
[58:08] | Grab the wheel. | 抓住方向盘 |
[58:22] | You do business in Cuba with your husband? | 你和你丈夫在古巴做生意? |
[58:27] | I never do business in Cuba. | 我从来不在古巴做生意 |
[58:30] | And Jes is not my husband. | 赫苏也不是我丈夫 |
[58:38] | I’m a businesswoman. | 我是个生意人 |
[58:42] | I do not need a husband to have a house to live in. | 不需要靠丈夫赚钱 |
[1:00:00] | You like the mojito? | 你喜欢摩奇多吗? |
[1:00:01] | Mojito’s great. | 摩奇多最棒了 |
[1:00:07] | Do you dance? | 你跳舞吗? |
[1:00:11] | I dance. | 我跳舞 |
[1:03:42] | My aunt. She old. Now she live here. | 我阿姨 她年纪很大了 现在她住在这里 |
[1:03:47] | This was my mother house. | 这是我母亲的房子 |
[1:03:50] | You grew up in this house? Yeah. | 你在这房子长大的? |
[1:03:53] | And then we went to Angola. She was a surgeon. | 然后我们搬到安哥拉 她是一位外科医生 |
[1:03:58] | She’s still in Africa? No. | 她仍然还在非洲吗? 不 |
[1:04:01] | She died there of typhus when I was 16. | 我16岁时 她在那边因班疹伤寒过世了 |
[1:04:18] | You will like it. | 你一定会喜欢 |
[1:04:20] | Allman Brothers. You know Allman Brothers? | 欧曼兄弟乐团 你知道欧曼兄弟乐团吗? |
[1:04:23] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:04:24] | Lynyrd Skynyrd? Free Bird? | 林纳·史金纳呢? Free Bird这歌听过吗? |
[1:04:26] | No Skynyrd. | 没听过史金纳 |
[1:04:28] | Well, that was the music back then. | 那是当时流行的音乐 |
[1:04:30] | And he played all those Atlanta bars. | 他当时在亚特兰大酒吧表演 |
[1:04:32] | But his luck was… | 不过他的运气就… |
[1:04:37] | Well, my dad never got lucky, so he started trucking. | 我老爸他运气一直不好 后来跑去开卡车 |
[1:04:42] | Yeah, I didn’t see a whole lot of him. But we were close. | 我们不常见面 不过感情很好 |
[1:04:50] | You look like your mother? | 你长得像你妈吗? |
[1:04:52] | Why? | 为什么问? |
[1:04:56] | I show you photograph. It’s from wedding. | 我给你看张照片 婚礼上拍的 |
[1:05:12] | This is a bad idea. | 我们这样不好 |
[1:05:17] | This is past a bad idea. | 后悔已经来不及了 |
[1:05:19] | And it has no future. | 我俩没有未来 |
[1:05:22] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:05:24] | So, then there’s nothing to worry about. | 所以 那就没什么好担心的 |
[1:05:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:06:23] | See? | 你瞧? |
[1:06:29] | Lucinda somebody’s wedding. | 露辛妲那里某个人的婚礼 |
[1:06:32] | Everybody is with couples. | 每个人都成双成对 |
[1:06:35] | Husbands and wives, they all pose. | 丈夫跟太太们 每个人都摆出姿势拍照 |
[1:06:40] | But she is the most special. | 但是她是里面最特别的 |
[1:07:49] | Let’s talk a different kind of deal. | 我们谈谈另一种不一样的交易 |
[1:08:00] | You pay us zero. | 你不必付我们钱 |
[1:08:05] | Is it December? | 十二月到了吗? |
[1:08:07] | Why? | 为什么这么说? |
[1:08:09] | Did Christmas come early this year? | 今年的圣诞节提早到了吗? |
[1:08:11] | No. | 没有 |
[1:08:14] | We become partners on the loads we run. | 我们因为这些货的交易而成为合作伙伴 |
[1:08:17] | What we want is 25% of that load in product. | 我们所要的是把25%的货分给我们 |
[1:08:23] | And why, you’re thinking, | 你一定在想为什么 |
[1:08:26] | would I be crazy enough to cut in these gringos like that? | 我干嘛要把货分给这死老美? |
[1:08:29] | It’s because Sonny and Ricardo can deliver to me what no one else can. | 因为我们能帮你们做的事 别人都做不到 |
[1:08:35] | We guarantee loads. | 我们保证货一定送到 |
[1:08:37] | Comes up short, we make good. | 缺多少我们补多少 |
[1:08:42] | Your operation will run from now on out risk-free. | 你们的行动将不必冒任何风险 |
[1:08:49] | And you are the 25% partner? | 你想当我们25%的伙伴? |
[1:08:53] | You? | 就凭你? |
[1:08:56] | What if I tell you your ideas are too big for your skin? | 如果我告诉你… 这块大饼你一个人吃不下呢? |
[1:09:01] | And merely to propose this is a dangerous thing. | 光是这提议就可能把你害死 |
[1:09:07] | Then I would say to you, this has been fun. | 那咱们就分道扬镳吧 |
[1:09:10] | Okay. So? | 好吧 所以? |
[1:09:18] | Think of the cash you don’t have to front. | 想想你们可以不必预付现金 |
[1:09:21] | Cash is not difficult. | 现金根本不是问题 |
[1:09:30] | 17% Seventeen. | |
[1:09:36] | I would say you’re five percentage points away from a deal. | 我会说你肯多加个5%的话就成交 |
[1:09:40] | Maybe I’m only one. | 我只能多加1% |
[1:09:45] | You’ve convinced me. | 你说服我了 |
[1:09:59] | What’s up? Where are you? | 怎么样? 你在哪里? |
[1:10:02] | I’m on my way back. | 我正赶回来 |
[1:10:25] | The meeting with Castillo is in 45 minutes. | 45分钟后和老卡碰面 |
[1:10:28] | What’s up, Sonny. You okay? Fine, darling. | 你还好吧? 好得很 亲爱的 |
[1:10:30] | So, where you been? | 你去了哪里? |
[1:10:32] | Hit a couple of jazz clubs, fell back to her place. | 去了几家爵士酒吧 然后回到她家去 |
[1:10:34] | Where? Vedado. | 哪里? 维达多 |
[1:10:35] | Where’s Vedado? Suburbs outside Havana. | 那在哪里? 哈瓦那郊区 |
[1:10:37] | You went to Havana, Cuba? | 你去了哈瓦那 古巴那个? |
[1:10:39] | No, Havana, Louisiana. | 不 哈瓦那 路易斯安纳那个 |
[1:10:40] | Don’t we have a meet? | 我们不是有个约会吗? |
[1:10:41] | You making moves on Montoya’s woman? | 你勾引孟托亚老大的女人? |
[1:10:43] | No. You’re not making moves on her? | 并没有 你没有去勾引那女人? |
[1:10:45] | We’re making moves on each other. | 我们是互相勾引 |
[1:10:46] | Oh, so that’s supposed to make it all right? | 好吧 所以这样就没问题了吗? |
[1:10:49] | Something like that. | 算是吧 |
[1:10:54] | So what happened to the first load? | 那么第一批货在哪里? |
[1:10:57] | Went to Dominicans in New York. | 送到纽约买主手里了 |
[1:10:58] | We think load number two’s going to our guys. | 第二批货应该是给我们要逮的那群家伙 |
[1:11:01] | South Florida. Their big buyer. | 南佛罗里达 他们是大买家 |
[1:11:03] | Okay, that’s great. Yeah. | 太好了 是啊 |
[1:11:07] | But we wanna go beyond load number two. | 不过 我们要继续调查 |
[1:11:10] | Why are we going exploring? | 我们为什么要继续调查? |
[1:11:13] | Who’s the “we”? | 我们 是指谁? |
[1:11:14] | Only thing you’ve contributed so far to this is bad intel. | 你唯一的贡献的就只是错误情报 |
[1:11:17] | How’s that? | 怎么说? |
[1:11:19] | Jos?Yero, cocaine producer? | 荷西·耶洛? 是大毒枭? |
[1:11:22] | Yero’s middle management, part of a bigger transnational operation | 耶洛只是中级管理阶层 属于一个庞大交易组织里的一部份 |
[1:11:25] | run by Arcgel de Jes Montoya. | 幕后黑手是赫苏孟托亚老大 |
[1:11:28] | Montoya’s the new news. Globalized. | 他是新进全球化的走私贩 |
[1:11:31] | Moving? | 走私什么? |
[1:11:32] | Colombian coke and H, arms from the Ukraine, | 哥伦比亚的可卡因 海洛英 乌克兰的军火 |
[1:11:35] | E from Holland, pirated software from China into Brazil. | 荷兰的摇头丸 中国运巴西的盗版软件 |
[1:11:37] | What’s this got to do with the price of tea in China? | 中国的盗版软体跟我们又有什么关系? |
[1:11:41] | We’re seeing their ops. | 我们了解他们的犯案手法 |
[1:11:43] | Transpo. You know, money-laundering networks. | 交易啊 你知道的 走私路线和洗钱网络 |
[1:11:46] | It would take years to put together a deal like this. | 得要花好几年的时间才能办到这样的规模 |
[1:11:50] | We want to stay under, run in load number two and keep going, | 我们想先完成运送第二批货 再继续查下去 |
[1:11:55] | and hold off busting the ABs or Yero. | 先别逮捕白人帮派或耶洛 |
[1:11:59] | We illuminate Montoya’s operations from the inside. | 让我们从内部彻底瓦解孟老大的组织 |
[1:12:03] | No one has ever tread before where we are now. | 现在这可是从没有人做过的事 |
[1:12:05] | Well, the answer’s no. | 我的答案是不行 |
[1:12:09] | We take the Aryan Brothers, the shooters, pressure them for the leak. | 我们逮捕白人激进帮派 迫使他们成为漏洞 |
[1:12:12] | It’s a bird in the hand. | 得把握现在这个机会 |
[1:12:13] | I’m not changing my op plan for speculation masquerading as intel. | 我不会因为你们这冒险的赌注而变更计划 |
[1:12:18] | Look, I know undercover requires aggression, | 我知道卧底探员都有点叛逆 |
[1:12:20] | some outlaw attitude. You know, how else do you lie down with dogs? | 带有一些坏家伙的样子 你知道的 不然怎么跟坏人混在一起? |
[1:12:24] | Okay, but that… Go fuck yourself. | 好吧 但是那… 干你自己吧 |
[1:12:25] | Chill. Sonny, chill. | 冷静点 桑尼 |
[1:12:30] | You know what this prick’s game is? | 你知道这家伙在打什么主意吗? |
[1:12:32] | He’ll get his picture in the Miami Herald off a quick bust, | 他只想让自己的照片像丰胸产品那样 上到迈阿密前锋报 |
[1:12:35] | save his punk-ass career at the slug farm in DC. | 好在华盛顿那保住自己的狗屁地位 |
[1:12:38] | We are not backing off this. That’s it. | 我们不会半途而废 够了 |
[1:12:44] | Where you on this? | 你的立场是什么? |
[1:12:47] | 100% with Sonny. | 我百分百支持桑尼 |
[1:12:52] | Change the mission statement. | 更改行动计划 |
[1:12:58] | I have to run it past my ADO in DC. | 我得先问过华盛顿那边的上级 |
[1:13:00] | Hey, slick. Don’t try and shine me on. | 老滑头 你别想唬弄我 |
[1:13:04] | You don’t have the time or the skill. | 你没那个美国时间或是能耐可以跟我斗 |
[1:13:07] | If I close this down, | 如果我要喊停 |
[1:13:11] | I will close it down right now. | 现在就能全部喊停 |
[1:13:14] | And you can sink in Washington. | 不过这样一来 你那华盛顿那边也没戏唱了 |
[1:13:20] | All right, do it. | 好吧 继续吧 |
[1:13:25] | You fucking better be right. | 你他妈最好不要搞砸 |
[1:13:36] | So, what’s going on? As in? | 到底是怎么回事? 什么意思? |
[1:13:38] | As in, there’s undercover and then there is, “Which way is up?” | 你是在卧底 还是开始玩真的? |
[1:13:43] | Oh, you think I’m in so deep, I forgot? | 你以为我陷得太深不可自拔? |
[1:13:51] | I will never doubt you. | 我绝不会怀疑你 |
[1:14:52] | Did you find it? Yeah. | 查到了吗? 查到了 |
[1:14:55] | Dominion or Blackstone hedge funds? | 多明尼安或黑石集团避险基金? |
[1:14:58] | Through Hong Kong bank? Yes. | 透过香港的银行? 对 |
[1:15:01] | Ukrainian shipment? | 乌克兰那批货呢? |
[1:15:03] | Eight tons, small arms and RPGs | 八吨的小型武器和火箭炮 |
[1:15:08] | on the 27th. | 27号运到 |
[1:15:11] | Tell me about the deal in South Florida. | 跟我说说南佛州的那笔交易吧 |
[1:15:15] | They want 18% of the product to bring in loads. They guarantee them. | 他们要分18%的货 保证货一定送到 |
[1:15:19] | Our risk goes to zero. | 我们的风险是零 |
[1:15:23] | And Burnett? | 柏纳呢? |
[1:15:26] | What does your intuition tell you? | 你对他有什么直觉? |
[1:15:31] | My intuition about Burnett? | 我对他的直觉? |
[1:15:39] | I slept with him in Havana. | 我在哈瓦那跟他上床 |
[1:15:47] | And? | 然后呢? |
[1:15:51] | A serious man. | 他做事很认真 |
[1:15:53] | Ambitious, but he has to be watched. | 很有野心 不过一定要被管好 |
[1:15:57] | After a few good runs, he will renegotiate the deal upwards. | 他成功运几次货以后 一定会要求增加百分比 |
[1:16:02] | That’s my girl. | 做得好 |
[1:16:06] | But Jos?Yero thinks you are wrong. | 但是荷西·耶洛认为你错了 |
[1:16:10] | On the next load, he wants to front them silver, but pay them in lead. | 下次运完货他想让他们吃子弹 |
[1:16:20] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做? |
[1:16:26] | I like the diminished risk. | 我喜欢零风险 |
[1:16:29] | I like businessmen who are competent because you can predict their behavior. | 也喜欢有自信的生意人 因为可以预估对方的做法 |
[1:16:38] | On the other hand, if what you wish is el plomo, the lead, then do that. | 不过如果你也想要杀了他们 那就下手吧 |
[1:16:43] | After the load is received, we will close their eyes forever. | 货一送到 我们就会把他们做掉 |
[1:16:57] | We will try a few runs with these partners. | 我们先和他们合作几次看看 |
[1:17:01] | I will tell Jos? | 我会通知荷西的 |
[1:19:08] | Hey, what’s up? This is Trudy, my girl. | 近来如何啊? 这是我女友 楚蒂 |
[1:19:11] | It’s a pleasure. Hey, nice club. | 幸会 很棒的夜店 |
[1:19:13] | I redid it. | 重新装修过 |
[1:19:15] | And I got places in Medell, Foz do Igua,and Rio. | 我在美德茵 伊瓜兹 里约热内卢都有夜店 |
[1:19:20] | You like clubs? | 你喜欢夜店? |
[1:19:21] | Oh, yeah. I’m a disco guy. | 是啊 我最爱迪斯可 |
[1:19:28] | In the back. | 我们到后面 |
[1:19:45] | In Col, in Panama, a Malaysian freighter will transfer eight tons. | 马来西亚籍货轮会从巴拿马崮郎港载八吨货 |
[1:19:50] | Crates with Russian marking. | 标示俄文的木箱 |
[1:19:53] | Do not open them. | 不要打开来 |
[1:19:56] | The 4,000 ki’s you move into Miami, you keep and release when we say. | 把4千公斤的毒品运到迈阿密 然后把你们那一份拿去 |
[1:20:01] | So long as delivery goes down our way. | 要用我们的运货方式 |
[1:20:06] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[1:20:08] | But the crates, they come back to Barranquilla. | 但是那些木箱要送回巴兰几亚 |
[1:20:11] | You want us to break down the load for different buyers? | 你要我们把货要分给不同的买主? |
[1:20:14] | No. It’s one, my main South Florida guy. | 不 只有一个 我的南佛州大买主 |
[1:20:19] | Jos? my ace. | 荷西 我最得意的左右手 |
[1:20:22] | Skies are crowded, man. | 有很多人在监视我们 |
[1:20:24] | AWAC’s, ICE, DEA spies in the sky. | 海关局 缉毒署 监视卫星 |
[1:20:28] | Do you have any counterintel you could contribute to the good and the welfare? | 你有办法弄到他们的情报吗? |
[1:20:32] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[1:20:35] | Check your e-mail. | 检查你的email吧 |
[1:21:23] | It’s Jos? | 是荷西 |
[1:21:26] | Jos? what is it? | 荷西 什么事? |
[1:21:27] | I don’t like the Americans. | 我不喜欢那些美国佬 |
[1:21:29] | Why? Too good at what they do. | 为什么? 他们做得太好了 |
[1:21:32] | So? | 又怎样? |
[1:21:35] | They are wrong. | 他们有问题 |
[1:21:36] | Somehow, somehow they are wrong. | 他们就是有点不对劲 |
[1:21:40] | You ran them. Did you run them? | 你有没有查过他们的底? |
[1:21:43] | Yes. Do they check out? | 有 有问题吗? |
[1:21:47] | Yes. | 没有 |
[1:21:49] | We made their deal. | 我们跟他们谈了条件 |
[1:21:51] | And Isabella disagrees with you. | 伊莎贝拉和你的看法不同 |
[1:23:20] | Once I had a fortune. | 我有一次抽到一张命签 |
[1:23:22] | It said, “Live now. Life is short. Time is luck.” | 上面写 人生苦短 及时行乐 时间就是好运 |
[1:23:30] | You got assets somewhere? | 你有资产吗? |
[1:23:34] | Insurance? | 保险? |
[1:23:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:23:41] | Things go wrong. | 要是出了事 |
[1:23:44] | The odds catch up. | 后果会很严重 |
[1:23:51] | Probability is like gravity. | 这种可能性就像地心引力 |
[1:23:57] | You cannot negotiate with gravity. | 你无法抗拒地心引力 |
[1:24:03] | One day… | 有一天… |
[1:24:07] | One day you should just cash out, you know. | 有一天你应该及时抽身 |
[1:24:11] | Just cash out and get out. | 拿了钱就走 |
[1:24:13] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:24:14] | Yeah. As far and as fast as you can. | 是的 走得愈远愈好 |
[1:24:16] | Would you find me? | 你会来找我吗? |
[1:24:18] | Yes, I would. | 我会的 |
[1:24:21] | This is very Cuban. The protective male talking. | 你像古巴人一样有大男人心态 |
[1:24:25] | It’s the talk of a man. | 这只是男人会说的话 |
[1:24:28] | If he were your husband, | 如果我是你丈夫 |
[1:24:31] | he would never put you at risk. | 绝对不会让你有危险 |
[1:24:35] | And he would never put you within 1,000 miles of anything | 绝对不会把你置于千里之外并且 |
[1:24:38] | that could hurt you. | 让任何事情伤害你 |
[1:24:41] | And where would you be? | 到时候你会做什么? |
[1:24:46] | A while longer still in this business, and then I’d find you. | 我会继续打拼 然后去找你 |
[1:24:50] | Would you? Yes, ma’am. | 真的吗? 真的 女士 |
[1:24:53] | If you couldn’t, I would have left the only thing I know | 如果你找不到我 我就会抛弃 |
[1:24:58] | since I was 17. | 我从十七岁起唯一的生活 |
[1:25:15] | But none of this will happen. | 不过这一切都不会发生 |
[1:25:18] | Because what do you see around? | 因为你有看到这附近的一切吗? |
[1:25:22] | Look around you. | 你所看到的一切 |
[1:25:25] | It’s controlled by Arc gel de Jes Montoya. | 全都归孟老大掌管 |
[1:25:47] | Let me talk to Fujima. | 我找福杰玛 |
[1:25:50] | Who’s this? | 哪位? |
[1:25:51] | Ricardo. | 我是瑞卡度 |
[1:25:52] | Okay, go ahead. | 好的 说吧 |
[1:25:55] | Listen, I want you to issue an alert. | 听好 我要你放出消息 |
[1:25:57] | An informant has revealed that a freighter | 根据线报有一艘货轮 |
[1:26:00] | departed Barranquilla | 从巴兰几亚出发 |
[1:26:01] | for South Florida with plans to transship contraband to go-fast boats | 航向南佛州 并计划利用快艇运送违禁品 |
[1:26:05] | in broad daylight one day next week off the coast of Miami. | 在下星期的某一天 大白天送货到迈阿密海岸 |
[1:26:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:26:10] | For Customs, you say Monday. | 你跟海关局说星期一 |
[1:26:12] | For FBI operations in DC, you say Tuesday. | 跟华府调查局说星期二 |
[1:26:15] | FBI Miami, you say Wednesday, DEA on Thursday, | 跟迈阿密调查局说星期三 跟缉毒署说星期四 |
[1:26:19] | Coast Guard on Friday. And keep it classified, keep it discreet, | 跟海防队说星期五 特别交代这是最高机密 |
[1:26:23] | keep it out of interagency communications. | 不准向别的单位透露 |
[1:28:24] | Yero hit me back. | 耶洛发电子邮件告诉我 |
[1:28:26] | He says U.S. assets expects our transshipment load on Tuesday day. | 他说美方内线得知我们星期二运货 |
[1:28:30] | Tuesday day only went out to FBI Operations planted in DC. | 我们只有跟华府调查局说星期二 |
[1:28:36] | So what’s up? | 所以怎么样? |
[1:28:38] | Anything could be in those crates out of Odessa. | 箱子里可能装任何东西 |
[1:28:44] | This one has too many moving parts, too many unknowns. | 这次有太多变数 太多不确定的地方了 |
[1:28:50] | It’s your call. | 你做决定 |
[1:28:52] | Where you at? | 你想怎么样? |
[1:28:54] | The message from Yero locates the agency and the office | 我们从讯息里知道华府调查局 |
[1:28:57] | where the leak is coming from. I call that progress. | 是消息走漏的地方 这算是有进展 |
[1:29:00] | So, let’s take it to the limit one more time. | 让咱们完成这次的行动吧 |
[1:29:55] | Move! | 快点 |
[1:30:03] | We got to go. Rkido. | 我们得走了 瑞卡度 |
[1:30:21] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Come on, let’s go. | 动作快点 动作快点 快点 动作快点 |
[1:30:23] | How we looking? I can take one more. | 怎么样? 再来一个 |
[1:30:25] | Good. Let’s move! | 很好 快点 |
[1:30:33] | That’s it. Take off. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:30:41] | Let’s hit it. | 赶快完工吧 |
[1:30:54] | All right, Julio, break the lines and straighten the load. | 好了 朱里欧 把绳索收回来 整理货舱 |
[1:30:57] | Break the lines. | 把绳索收回来 |
[1:30:58] | We’ll rendezvous in about eight hours. | 八小时后会合 |
[1:31:13] | If there’s any place where most people feel at home, | 如果有个地方能让人感到像待在家里一样 |
[1:31:16] | it’s right in their own backyard. | 那就是在自家所属的后院了 |
[1:31:18] | And that’s why today, more than ever, homeowners are asking, | 那也就是为什么今天… 一直以来 拥有自己房子的人会问说 |
[1:31:23] | “What can we do to make our backyard a paradise, | 能有什么办法让我们的后院变成一个乐园 |
[1:31:26] | “a vacation destination you can visit anytime, | 一个你可以随时造访的度假的目的地 |
[1:31:29] | “without the hassle of air travel, or even starting the car?” | 而不必得再经过舟车劳顿才能到达? |
[1:31:33] | We’ll answer these questions and much more. | 我们将会回答这些问题 并告知更多的事 |
[1:32:29] | Be loaded up in a minute. | 请继续收看Be loaded up in a minute |
[1:32:52] | Want you to listen to this. | 我要你好好听听这个 |
[1:32:54] | Who are you? Who is this? | 你是谁? 你是谁? |
[1:32:57] | Shut up and listen. | 闭嘴 听好 |
[1:33:10] | Developing news in weather today, there’s new activity in the tropics. | 接下来是今天的天气预报 |
[1:33:13] | We turn things over to meteorologist Ryan Phillips. What’s developing? | 我们把镜头转给气象主播 |
[1:33:16] | Coincidentally, three years ago today, July 24th, | 三年前的今天 7月24日 |
[1:33:19] | that’s when Hurricane Danny formed out across the Atlantic Basin. | 丹尼飓风在大西洋上空形成 |
[1:33:22] | And now we have our own tropical troubles as Hurricane Ernesto, a category… | 现在厄尼斯飓风… |
[1:33:25] | Somebody’s proving it’s right now. | 有人想证明这是现在 |
[1:33:29] | All right, Ryan. Thanks. | 好的 雷恩 谢谢 |
[1:33:30] | And we’ve got some good news about your electric bill. | 还有我们在电费部分有好消息要告知 |
[1:33:33] | Your rates will not be going up. | 电费即将降价 |
[1:33:34] | Say hello, honey. | 打声招呼吧 宝贝 |
[1:33:37] | Some nice friends you got. | 你的什么狗屁朋友 |
[1:33:40] | Urban trailer trash with B.O. and a noisy fucking… | 住在又臭又吵的拖车公园… |
[1:33:59] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[1:34:06] | It’s me. We’re on. | 是我 我们上路了 |
[1:34:21] | Pay attention. | 给我听好 |
[1:34:22] | I will now tell you when and how this load will get dropped. | 我会告诉你们什么时间什么方式交货的 |
[1:34:26] | This is happening our way. | 一切都要照我的安排 |
[1:34:28] | You have 30 minutes from right now to enter Government Cut. | 你们半小时内要进入高尔文水道 |
[1:34:32] | Head up the Miami River. You have 15 minutes | 直接开进迈阿密河 你有十五分钟 |
[1:34:35] | to make it to the First Avenue bridge. | 到第一街桥底 |
[1:34:37] | When you’re there, I’ll call you with the exact drop point. | 到了那我会再打给你们 并告知正确的交货点 |
[1:34:41] | You fuck up, we fuck her up. | 你们搞砸的话 我就把她搞死 |
[1:34:51] | What’s the deal? | 交易条件是什么? |
[1:34:53] | For doing the deed, 30% off the load. | 这批货他会给我们打七折 |
[1:35:00] | J.C.! | 杰西! |
[1:35:45] | Zito! | 齐多 |
[1:35:47] | Zito, you copy? | 齐多 收到吗? |
[1:35:51] | Don’t hear you. Go again. | 听不到 请重复 |
[1:35:58] | Zito, do you copy? | 齐多 收到吗? |
[1:36:01] | Go to marine 78. | 切换到78频道 |
[1:36:11] | They took Trudy hostage. | 他们把楚蒂挟持当人质 |
[1:36:16] | What’s the ask? What do they want? | 要求什么条件? 对方要什么? |
[1:36:18] | They want us to drop the load their way. | 他们要照他们的安排交货 |
[1:36:21] | They got eyes on us. | 他们在监视我们 |
[1:36:23] | We’re on a timetable. The next call that | 我们正在赶时间 下次他们打来会是在… |
[1:36:25] | we get will be at the First Avenue bridge. | 我们到了第一街桥底的时候 |
[1:36:27] | Where do we hook up? | 我们在哪里会合? |
[1:36:28] | Hook up at the Port bridge ahead of that. | 前面的港务桥 |
[1:36:31] | – Port bridge. – I got it. | 港务桥 收到 |
[1:36:38] | What did Trudy say? | 楚蒂说什么? |
[1:36:40] | Urban trailer park. Did you hear the roar? | 拖车公园 你有听到什么吵杂声吗? |
[1:36:43] | Was it near the freeway? No, no, no. Airport. | 高速公路附近? 不 是机场 |
[1:36:46] | Sonny, Rico, | 桑尼!瑞卡! |
[1:36:48] | where is the drop site? | 交货地点在哪? |
[1:36:49] | We’ll know last minute. They got Trudy. | 我们最后才会知道 他们抓走楚蒂 |
[1:36:52] | Maybe in a trailer park near an airport. | 也许是在机场附近的拖车公园 |
[1:36:54] | Look for antennas. These guys manage a lot of signal traffic. | 找找天线 他们有用大量卫星电话通讯 |
[1:36:58] | They will not kill her until they’ve got the goods. | 他们在拿到货之前不会杀她的 |
[1:37:01] | Once they’ve got the goods, she is dead. | 不过货一到手她就没命了 |
[1:37:04] | When they see the boat, we slow this down. Buy some time. | 当他们看到船后 我们会慢下来拖延一些时间 |
[1:37:08] | Did they prove she’s alive? | 他们有证明她还活着吗? |
[1:37:11] | That’s the first thing they put through. | 他们一开始就证明了 |
[1:37:25] | Try Paradise Trailer Park near the airport. | 试试机场附近的天堂拖车公园 |
[1:37:50] | Sonny, I got a possible. It has three HF antennas. | 桑尼 我大概找到了 有三支高频天线 |
[1:37:54] | It’s on the corner lot at the southeast end. | 它在东南端的角落 |
[1:38:47] | For you. | 找你的 |
[1:38:51] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[1:38:53] | Geneva. | 日内瓦 |
[1:38:57] | Yero’s buyer jacked one of our people. | 耶洛的买主抓走我们一个人 |
[1:39:01] | What the fuck’s going on? | 这他妈的是怎么一回事? |
[1:39:02] | What’s he want? | 他要什么? |
[1:39:03] | To control the delivery. | 要掌控交货过程 |
[1:39:06] | It’s Yero, not the buyer. | 这是耶洛搞的鬼 不是买家 |
[1:39:08] | Yero’s acting on his own. | 耶洛正用他的手段在搞 |
[1:39:12] | I do not know what shit he’s pulling, okay? | 我不知道他想干嘛 好吗? |
[1:39:15] | But whatever he tells you to do, do not do it. | 不过他叫你做什么都不要做 |
[1:39:26] | So? It’s Jos? Yero. Be a hit and a rip. | 怎样? 是耶洛 他要杀死我们 |
[1:39:36] | Slow as we can go. Two and a half minutes before we hit the drop site. | 放慢速度 到我们可以行动为止 两分半钟后 到达交货地点 |
[1:39:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:40:29] | Hold it. | 慢着 |
[1:41:08] | Clear. | 安全 |
[1:41:39] | Sonny. Ricardo. | 桑尼 瑞卡度 |
[1:41:41] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:41:43] | I’m approaching on a west parallel street. | 我正接近西边平行的路上 |
[1:41:48] | It’s clear. Sonny’s in position on the east. | 安全 桑尼在东边 |
[1:41:55] | Four people. Two shooters. | 四个人 两个人有枪 |
[1:42:22] | Milano’s Pizza. | 米兰诺披萨 |
[1:42:32] | You order pizza? | 你有叫披萨吗? |
[1:42:34] | No. | 没有 |
[1:42:43] | Hold it! | 站住! |
[1:42:45] | Hold it! | 别动! |
[1:42:47] | Drop the detonator! | 把引爆器放下! |
[1:42:53] | Drop the detonator! | 把引爆器放下! |
[1:43:03] | Leon, no. | 里昂 不要 |
[1:43:26] | Shoot me, she dies. | 向我开枪的话 她就死定了 |
[1:43:31] | Shoot me. Go ahead. | 开枪啊 尽管来啊 |
[1:43:34] | Fuck it. We can all go. | 干他妈的 要死大家一起死 |
[1:43:36] | That’s cool. That’s not what happens. | 你想得美 这是不可能发生的 |
[1:43:38] | What will happen is… | 让我告诉你 接下来会发生的是… |
[1:43:40] | What will happen is, I will put a round at 2,700 feet per second | 接下来会是… 我的子弹会以每秒2700尺的转速 |
[1:43:44] | into the medulla at the base of your brain, | 直接打进你大脑的额叶 |
[1:43:46] | and you will be dead from the neck down before your body knows it. | 你的脑死了 脖子以下的身体都还不知道 |
[1:43:50] | Your finger won’t even twitch. Only you get dead. | 你的手指甚至不会抽搐 你只是死亡而已 |
[1:43:53] | So, tell me, sport, do you believe that? | 所以 告诉我 运动仔 你信不信? |
[1:44:02] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[1:44:09] | Be still. We got her. | 冷静点 她没事了 |
[1:44:42] | Motherfucker! He’s dead. | 去你妈的!他死了 |
[1:44:46] | All right? | 好吗? |
[1:45:05] | Jos? | 荷西 |
[1:45:07] | Those guys and your product are a no-show. | 那些人和你的货都没出现 |
[1:45:24] | Stay here until we clear. Do you hear me? | 待在这里 直到安全了再走 听到了吗? |
[1:45:27] | Our QTH is C-33. | 我们大概的位置在C-33 |
[1:45:29] | We are in the northeast corner of the trailer park. | 我们在拖车公园的东北角落 |
[1:45:33] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:46:38] | Get out of the car. I already called the medic. | 下车!我叫了救护车! |
[1:46:39] | Get out! | 出来! |
[1:46:41] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:46:46] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:46:50] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:47:27] | You know what gets me? | 你知道我明白了什么了吗? |
[1:47:30] | The prospect of her losing her life. | 我这狗屁倒灶的卧底任务 |
[1:47:34] | Of her losing her life over this bullshit line of work. | 可能会害她失去一条命 |
[1:47:39] | Is that what she thinks? | 她是这么想的吗? |
[1:47:40] | No, it’s what I think. | 不 我是这么想的 |
[1:47:43] | She’d tell me, “Rico, I ain’t playing. This is real. | 她会说 瑞可 我不是玩玩 我是来真的 |
[1:47:47] | “Same as you. No less than you.” | 就跟你一样 我不比你差 |
[1:47:59] | She’s in recovery. She has burns to 15% of her body. | 她在恢复室里 全身受到15%灼伤 |
[1:48:04] | We’re gonna keep her totally sedated with a complete muscle relaxant. | 我们替她注射了肌肉松弛剂 |
[1:48:09] | She’s in a coma. | 她陷入昏迷状态 |
[1:48:11] | And her right lung is collapsed, burst spleen. | 右肺有气胸 脾脏爆裂 |
[1:48:17] | So what’s her chances? | 她的机率有多少? |
[1:48:19] | The brain swelling worries us the most. | 脑水肿是最让我们担心的部分 |
[1:48:21] | You relieve the pressure? | 能够消肿吗? |
[1:48:23] | Not surgically. It’s too diffuse. | 不能动手术 范围太大 |
[1:48:25] | And any complication, an infection, and she’s… | 只要有并发症或发炎的话 她就会… |
[1:48:32] | She’s in bad shape. | 她的情况很危急 |
[1:48:41] | I will recover the load, | 我会把货拿回来 |
[1:48:44] | but all I know | 但是我所知道的是 |
[1:48:46] | is we don’t have our load. The Americans have our load. | 货并不在我们手上 货在那些美国佬手里 |
[1:48:50] | So I plead with you to look at this. | 所以我求求你看看这个 |
[1:48:58] | Go ahead. | 放吧 |
[1:49:15] | Do you see this? | 你看到吗? |
[1:49:26] | This is not casual. | 他们是来真的 |
[1:50:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:50:20] | I heard some bad shit happened with the crazy whites at a trailer park. | 听说你们跟一群臭白人干上了 |
[1:50:31] | Cut the crap. | 废话少说 |
[1:50:33] | You got my product, man. | 我的货在你手上 老兄 |
[1:50:37] | – You got my money. – That’s right. | 我的钱在你手上 没错 |
[1:50:39] | Here’s the deal. We have a deal. | 这是我的条件 我们早谈好条件了 |
[1:50:41] | Here’s a new deal, cash money. | 这是新的条件 我要现金 |
[1:50:44] | Three a ki times 4,000 ki’s is 12 mil. | 一公斤三千 四千公斤是一千两百万 |
[1:50:49] | And we ain’t waiting for a back nine. | 你要一次付清 |
[1:50:51] | We had a different deal. | 这不是原来的条件 |
[1:50:53] | This is the only deal, or else I offload your shit to some other buyer. | 这是唯一的条件 不然我就把货卖给别的买主 |
[1:50:58] | Mail you a refund, maybe. | 然后退钱给你 想得美 |
[1:51:05] | Okay, man. Let’s do this. | 好吧 老兄 就这样吧 |
[1:51:10] | And I want you there. None of your peckerwood proxies. | 你要亲自来 别派你的手下 |
[1:51:14] | I’m out of town. | 我在城外 |
[1:51:16] | I’ll wait. Why? | 那我等你 为什么? |
[1:51:21] | ‘Cause if you’re there, | 因为你能亲自来的话 |
[1:51:24] | guarantees it’s for real. | 就保证不是陷阱 |
[1:51:28] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[1:51:29] | I be there. We call you with the place. | 我会过去 我会打给你…告诉你地方的 |
[1:51:34] | You got my number. | 你有我的号码 |
[1:51:39] | Yeah, well, follow up with the ME, identify off the DNA samples. | 那么 让鉴识人员去做DNA检验 |
[1:51:46] | Yero’s coming back to the U.S. to recover his product. | 耶洛会回来美国拿他的货 |
[1:51:49] | He’s coming back himself. | 他会亲自来拿 |
[1:51:57] | How do we deal? How do we do a deal? | 我们怎么交易? 我们如何进行一个交易? |
[1:51:58] | I mean, how’s anybody gonna believe anybody after tonight? | 我是说 过了今晚以后 你要叫谁相信谁啊? |
[1:52:02] | Nobody does. He’s compelled. | 没错 不过他非来不可 |
[1:52:04] | We got his 4,000 ki’s, worth $60 million at wholesale. | 我们手里头他那四千公斤的货 可是值市价六千万啊 |
[1:52:09] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:52:17] | All right. Now, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好吧 现在呢 状况会是这样子的 |
[1:52:20] | They will change out the place at the last minute so we can’t set up on them. | 他们会在最后一刻换地点 让我们没办法埋伏 |
[1:52:25] | And it’ll be an L-shaped ambush. | 到时候会采取L型攻坚 |
[1:52:28] | I run it. | 我来指挥 |
[1:52:31] | I run it. | 我来指挥 |
[1:52:35] | They won’t initiate until they got eyes on the product. | 他们看到货才会动手 |
[1:52:38] | And I won’t let the product come in until we’ve got their shooters in our sights | 并且我不会让他们看到货 直到我们先解决他们埋伏的狙击手 |
[1:52:42] | and you have cover. | 然后你们就会有掩护了 |
[1:52:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:52:45] | I don’t care how much we want this guy. | 我不管我们多想逮到这家伙 |
[1:52:50] | Clear? | 明白吗? |
[1:53:20] | What shit have you pulled? | 你在搞什么鬼? |
[1:53:22] | You know what Jes will do, right? | 你知道赫苏会怎么做吗? |
[1:53:24] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:53:26] | Do you wanna call him? | 你要打给他吗? |
[1:53:35] | You’re all mine now. | 你现在是属于我的人了 |
[1:53:51] | It’s that time. Yeah. | 时候到了 对 |
[1:53:56] | Badges get flashed, guns come out. | 咱们亮出警徽 掏出枪来 |
[1:54:01] | Arrests get made. | 把坏人通通抓起来 |
[1:54:05] | That’s what we do. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[1:54:09] | So? | 所以呢? |
[1:54:10] | So, fabricated identity and what’s really up | 所以 你的假身份和真实身份 |
[1:54:16] | collapses into one frame. | 会同时被她知道 |
[1:54:20] | You ready for that on this one? | 你准备好面对这事实了吗? |
[1:54:25] | I absolutely am not. | 完全没有准备好 |
[1:54:32] | So, where you at with that? | 那么 你到底对她有多认真? |
[1:54:35] | I’m with her 100%. | 百分之百认真 |
[1:54:43] | She could be a white collar money manager. She may even be true love. | 她也许只是负责管钱 甚至是你的真爱 |
[1:54:51] | But she’s with them. | 但是她是跟他们一伙的 |
[1:54:56] | Like Trudy would say, | 就像楚蒂会说的 |
[1:55:01] | I ain’t playing. | 我是来真的 |
[1:55:14] | Time. | 时候到了 |
[1:55:18] | Let’s do this. | 咱们上吧 |
[1:55:49] | I’m on them. They’re clean. | 看到了 只有他们 |
[1:55:58] | What’s up? | 怎么样? |
[1:56:00] | The location got changed. | 地点改变了 |
[1:56:02] | Bojean shipyard, 27th and the river. | 27街靠河边的船坞 |
[1:57:00] | I can’t find the shooters. | 我找不到狙击手 |
[1:57:04] | Stall. | 拖延时间 |
[1:57:05] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:57:16] | Where’s the product? | 货在哪里? |
[1:57:18] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢? |
[1:57:20] | How do I know what you say is there, is there? | 我怎么知道你把货带来了 货呢? |
[1:57:23] | Here’s how that works, | 那么这样吧 |
[1:57:24] | somebody from my side lays eyes on the money. | 我这边派个人过去看到钱 |
[1:57:27] | Only then do we call in the dope. | 就叫人把货送来 |
[1:57:29] | Then somebody from your side can go look at the product. | 然后你那边派个人过来看货 |
[1:57:31] | The money’s right here, so send somebody over. | 钱就在这里 派人过来吧 |
[1:57:35] | Can’t find the shooter. | 找不到狙击手 |
[1:57:46] | Where’s Yero? | 耶洛在哪里? |
[1:57:48] | Right here! | 在这里! |
[1:57:51] | And I brought your friend. Oye, ‘mano, she mine now. | 并且我还把你的朋友带来了 对了 她现在是我的人了 |
[1:57:57] | Jes gave her to me | 孟老大把她交给我 |
[1:57:58] | to ask questions and find out interesting things. | 让我对她问几个问题 看能否问出些有趣的事 |
[1:58:05] | We a couple now. | 我们现在是一对了 |
[1:58:07] | After work, she and me go catch a movie and grab a bite. | 这里忙完之后 我们会去看电影吃饭 |
[1:58:16] | When I get tired, I throw her away. | 当我玩够了之后 就会把她给甩掉 |
[1:58:18] | Her leg in one place, her head someplace else. | 她的腿甩到这里 头呢… 甩到另一个地方 |
[1:58:21] | You guys ever see that? | 你们有看过吗? |
[1:58:27] | Anyway, she here now | 不管怎样 她在这里出现 |
[1:58:30] | to make sure everything go right. | 是为了确定一切没问题 |
[1:58:40] | Still no shooter. | 还是找不到狙击手 |
[1:58:43] | My guy, show him the money. | 让我的手下看到钱 |
[1:58:48] | I don’t want him! | 我不要他过来! |
[1:58:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:58:51] | What difference does it make, Sonny? | 有什么不同呢? 桑尼 |
[1:58:53] | Listen to me, asshole, | 给我听好 混蛋 |
[1:58:54] | I do not want that motherfucker near me. | 我就是不要那个混蛋靠近我 |
[1:58:56] | You wanna see your dope? You send Isabella. | 你想看货吗? 那就派伊莎贝拉过来 |
[1:59:01] | Or it travels. | 不然就永远看不到货 |
[1:59:13] | Stay here, bitch. | 站住 婊子 |
[1:59:21] | Let her go. | 让她去吧 |
[1:59:28] | Check the dope, | 过去看货 |
[1:59:30] | then come right back. | 然后就给我乖乖回来 |
[2:00:02] | Got one. | 找到一个了 |
[2:00:07] | On the container. Hold it. | 他在货柜上面 等一下 |
[2:00:22] | I got number two. | 找到第二个了 |
[2:00:24] | Port side, third deck, middle of the superstructure. | 左边船上 第三层 中间 |
[2:00:31] | Fire. | 开枪 |
[2:01:29] | Go! | 上! |
[2:01:37] | Go! | 上! |
[2:01:45] | Go! | 上! |
[2:02:08] | Go! | 上! |
[2:02:11] | Move it, man. Run, run, run! | 上啊 老兄 快跑! |
[2:02:57] | Crockett. I’m on your right. | 我在你右边 |
[2:04:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[2:04:24] | Who are you? | 你到底是什么人? |
[2:05:03] | Get up. | 起来 |
[2:05:05] | Get up. | 起来 |
[2:05:33] | Get in. Get in! | 上车 上车! |
[2:05:42] | Zito? Yeah, he’s okay. | 齐多怎样? 他没事 |
[2:06:25] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[2:08:14] | What is this? It’s a house we use. | 这是哪里? 我们用的藏身处 |
[2:08:38] | Gloria? Sonny. Is Frank around? | 葛莉 我是桑尼 法兰克在吗? |
[2:08:44] | All right. Just get him to call me right back. | 好的 就请他给我回电 |
[2:09:26] | A man named Frank is going to come in a boat. | 一个叫法兰克的男人会开船过来 |
[2:09:29] | He will run you into Cayo Sotavento. | 他会载你到凯亚索芬托岛 |
[2:09:31] | And from there, you can find your way to Havana. | 到了那之后 你就可以找到去哈瓦那的路了 |
[2:09:36] | And nobody will follow you. | 并且没有任何人会跟去的 |
[2:09:42] | Including me. | 包括我在内 |
[2:09:58] | Remember, | 记住 |
[2:10:01] | I said | 我说过 |
[2:10:04] | time is luck. | 时间就是好运 |
[2:10:12] | Luck ran out. | 好运用完了 |
[2:10:20] | This was too good to last. | 好事总是不能长久 |
[2:11:56] | Nurse? | 护士? |