Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Men of Honor(怒海潜将)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Men of Honor(怒海潜将)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:怒海潜将
英文名称:Men of Honor
年代:2000

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:42] Thirty six hours ago, an American B-52 bomber… 36小时以前 一架美国B52轰炸机
[01:46] crashed into the Mediterranean Sea. 失事坠入地中海
[01:48] Moments before impact, the bomber’s crew… 坠毁之前 机员释放一枚…
[01:52] jettisoned a 50-megaton nuclear warhead. 相当于五千吨黄色炸药的核弹
[01:54] The bomb, capable of leveling a major city, has been lost at sea. 威力足以夷平一座城市的核弹 遗失在茫茫大海中
[01:59] Underway at this hour is the greatest naval search in human history. 海军现正展开有史以来 最大规模的搜寻行动
[02:03] What do you think, Sunday? It should be you out there. 出任务的应该是你 山岱?
[02:05] Why not? I’m the best goddamn diver in the whole U.S. Navy. 我是海军最佳潜水员
[02:09] Well, you ain’t in the Navy. You are a damn deserter. 海军个屁 你他妈被扫地出门
[02:13] AWOL, AWOL. 是不假外出
[02:14] Twenty years ago, a man’d go on a bender like that, 20年前 一个喝酒闹事的人
[02:17] they’d pin a medal on his chest and take him down town for a blow job. 本该获颁勋章和女人青睐
[02:22] Instead, you got your ass kicked by a couple of Marines. 但 却遭陆战队员毒打一顿
[02:28] Ornery son of a bitch. 不正是那小子吗?
[02:33] Friend of yours? 你朋友?
[02:35] Well, it looks like Chief here is a goddamn nigger lover 看来那个士官长偏爱黑鬼
[02:40] All right, asshole. Now you’re gonna start addressing me as Master Chief… 从现在起称我首席士官长 龟孙
[02:43] or I’m gonna snap your goddamn wrist, do you read me? 不然我扭断你的手臂
[02:46] You ain’t a Master Chief no more. 你早就不是首席士官长了
[02:48] You triflin’ me, motherfucker? You triflin’ me, motherfucker? 调侃我 王八蛋 敢调侃我?
[02:51] Sorry, Master Chief! 对不起 首席士官长
[02:52] Thank you! 谢谢
[02:57] Carl 卡尔
[03:51] Turn off Daddy’s radio 卡尔 把你爸的收音机关掉
[03:54] and get ready for school. 准备上学
[04:13] keeping jane 继续走 珍
[04:17] Whoa,John. 加油 约翰
[04:20] Come on there. Get a hold,John. 干的好 约翰
[04:24] Come on. Come on. Get up there,Jane. 走 走 加油 珍 乖女孩
[04:37] Whoa,John. 前进 约翰
[04:39] Come on. Come on. Good girl. 迈开脚步 珍
[04:42] Come here. 往前走
[04:44] Best come in now. 你最好进来一下
[04:46] I told Doc Maddox I’d be done by Friday, 跟马德克医生说星期五会完工
[04:49] and I will. 我就得星期五完工
[04:51] Daddy, you actin’ like 你拼命得好像…
[04:53] This was my farm? 自己的田?
[04:55] No, son. No matter how hard I work 不可能 儿子 不管我多拼命
[04:59] I ain’t ever gonna own this land. 这块地永远不会是我的
[05:01] I heard you and Mama talkin’. 我听到你跟妈讲的话
[05:04] You gonna lose the farm 如果麦子不准时下田
[05:06] if this wheat ain’t in on time. 这活儿就没得干了
[05:08] Doc Maddox is gonna bring in another family, 马德克医生会另行雇用
[05:10] where the kids work too. 有孩子帮忙的家庭
[05:17] My kids go to school. 我的孩子得上学
[05:20] Now, go on ‘fore you’re late. 快走 别迟到了
[05:33] I’m not going to school, Daddy. Not today. 我不要上学 爸爸
[05:35] Not till this field is done. 今天不去 田没耕好就不去
[05:39] This field ain’t ever gonna be done. 活儿是肯定干不完的
[05:46] Daddy. 老爸
[05:49] Today is Friday. 今天已经星期五了
[05:53] Come on, Tye. Come on,Jill. There you go. 跟我来 乖孩子们
[06:02] Make me a promise. 答应我一件事
[06:03] Sir? 什么事 爹?
[06:07] Don’t end up like me. 别跟我一样过一辈子
[06:21] All right 好啦…
[06:24] We best get movin’. 得赶工了
[06:26] Rain comin’ in. 快下雨了
[06:29] We best get movin’. Ready Jane,John. 得赶快了 珍 约翰 走啰
[06:34] Stay low,John. Get the hoe,John. 好好犁 约翰 用力犁 约翰
[06:41] Get the hoe! Come on. Get up there! 用力犁 约翰
[06:49] Get the hoe,John. 用力犁 约翰
[06:52] Gee,Jane! Rah! Get up there! 用力犁 詹姆士 喝 加油
[06:58] Rah! Getup there! Come on! 加油 快点 …
[07:06] Come on, Carl. You’ll miss the bus. 快点 卡尔 赶不上巴士了
[07:22] Let’s go, son. Your father’s waitin’on us. 走吧 儿子 你爸在等我们
[07:28] U.S. Navy’s a big opportunity for a young man. 美国海军是年轻人的绝佳机会
[07:35] All about the Navy. It’s right here in this book. 这本书详细介绍海军
[07:37] And this is mine.I can keep this. 我可以留着
[07:38] That’s fine 很好啊
[07:39] They’re just giving it to me. 他们给我的
[07:41] I wish I knew what I was gonna be. 不知道会被派到哪里
[07:43] Knowing you, it’s gonna be something big. 以你的条件 一定是重要差事
[07:48] He ain’t said one word since we met the recruiter. 见过招生人员后他没说半句话
[07:51] He’s just real scared for you. 他担心你
[07:53] Coloreds now. 黑皮肤的上车
[07:58] I love you, Mama 我爱你
[07:59] I love you. 我爱你
[08:07] Recruiter say first leave come in September. 招生人员说九月会放假
[08:10] I wouldn’t believe everything that recruiter says. 招生人员说的话我不敢相信
[08:13] Put it away for a rainy day 将薪水存下来以备不时之需
[08:15] or send it home to Mom and Pop. 或寄回家
[08:17] I’ll come back, help mow the hay. 我会回来帮忙收割
[08:19] Don’t. Don’t ever come back here. 不要 永远不要回来
[08:24] You get in there and fight, Carl. 进去后要努力打拼
[08:27] Don’t take promises. 不要随便相信别人
[08:30] Bust their old rules if you have to. 必要时 老祖先的话也别里它
[08:33] And when it gets hard– 如果很难熬的话
[08:37] and it will– 一定很难熬的
[08:41] don’t quit on me. 也不要放弃
[08:44] Ever. 绝不放弃
[08:48] Now, go on. 该走了
[08:50] Don’t come back here. 不要回来这儿
[08:53] Not for a long time. 很长一段时间无法见面
[09:18] Charge it when you get where you’re going. 到了以后要记得充电
[09:30] ASNF “A.S.N.F.”
[09:33] What’s that supposed to mean? 那些字母是什么意思?
[09:40] Come on, boy. 走啦 孩子
[09:43] You got a big future… 加入海军
[09:46] in the U.S. Navy. 前途无量
[09:50] A big future! 前途无量呦
[09:56] tell him to take whatever crystal ball he’s lookin’ through… 叫招生官将预测未来的水晶球
[09:59] and shove it directly up his ass. 在屁股上擦亮一点
[10:02] I just got back from fightin’a war,makin’ the whole world free for democracy. 我刚打完仗 让世界重享民主
[10:06] They still got me standin’ here, slavin’ over a hot grill next to you. 还是得在炉火前做牛做马
[10:11] There’s only three choices a colored man’s got in the U.S. Navy. 黑人在海军里只有三条路
[10:14] Be in’a cook 当伙夫
[10:16] Officer’s valet 当军官的杂役
[10:17] You listenin: Carl? 听到没 卡尔?
[10:18] or gettin’ the fuck out ofthe Navy. 或者滚蛋
[10:21] Big future. 前途无量咧
[10:23] Big future, I’ll be doggoned. 前途无量
[10:24] It’ll be all right. 你会是个例外
[10:32] Ooh, hot, hot, hot. 热 热 热
[10:37] Hell ain’t got nothin’ on the South Pacific. 地狱也不比南太平洋恐怖
[11:10] Hold that. 拿着
[11:12] Carl, what the hell areyou doing? 你要干什么?
[11:15] Reckon I’m gonna take a swim. 我要游泳
[11:17] Nigger, you crazy. Tuesday is colored swim call on this boat. 你疯了 周二才是黑人游泳日
[11:20] Well, I’m hot on Friday. 问题是我周五也很热
[11:22] Carl, crackers see that nappy head comin: they– 给白鬼子看到 他们会…
[11:25] What are they gonna do, make me wash more dishes? 大不了 罚我洗更多盘子?
[11:33] Better get your ass off this deck! 你最好离开这甲板
[11:35] It is not Tuesday, son. 嘿 今天不是星期二 孩子
[11:38] What the hell are you doing, boy? 你想干嘛 孩子?
[11:40] You’re in some deep shit! 你麻烦大了
[11:46] Wrong day, asshole! 日子不对 猪头
[11:52] All right. Make way! 借过
[11:58] Captain wants your ass back on the boat right now. 舰长要你去见他
[12:16] Go, Carl! 加油 卡尔
[12:32] Keep goin’! Go, Carl! 加油 卡尔
[13:14] You got anything to say for yourself? 你有什么话要说?
[13:25] Your response is noted. 说不出话了吧
[13:33] You ever hear of the Search and Rescue swimmers? 听过搜救队救生员吗?
[13:36] You know, sailor falls overboard, these men 若有水手落海 他们就…
[13:38] Dive in and save ’em. Yes. 潜水施救 长官
[13:44] You just became one. 你已经是他们一员了
[13:47] I’m transferring you to their unit. 我把你调到他们单位
[13:51] You’re the fastest damn swimmer on this ship,and you have got to back it up. 你是本舰游最快的人 又够种
[13:57] Thank you, sir. I’ll pack up and report to the deck department– 谢谢长官 我即刻整装去报到
[14:00] You’re just there to swim. Nothing else. 去那边只是游泳 没别的
[14:04] Stay with the stewards. 你还是属于杂役团的一员
[14:06] Let him out. 让他出去
[14:10] Hey, Carl. You know, the only reason your ass ain’t in the brig… 卡尔 你没被关警闭
[14:13] is ’cause you high yellow, boy. 只因为你的皮肤不是很黑
[14:15] Boy, you in good with Captain Pullman now. 哥儿 保曼舰长看上你了
[14:19] Put in a good word for me, 替我说句好话
[14:20] they might let me drive the boat. 好叫他们让我开船
[14:22] “You’re never gonna believe it, but yesterday… 你不会相信 我升上等水手了
[14:25] I made Seaman, which is Navy for a glorified deck hand. 是个光荣的甲板助手
[14:27] I’m still not sure what I’m gonna be, but I’ll make you proud of me yet. 我会继续为你争光
[14:30] Anyway, Dad, sounds like the mail chopper’s here, 邮件直升机来了
[14:32] so I better get topside. 爸 我得赶快上去了
[14:33] Give Mom a big hug for me. Your loving son, Carl. 替我抱妈一下 爱子卡尔
[14:42] Good afternoon, Chief. 长官 午安
[14:48] What the– 怎么…
[14:55] Mail chopper clipped a radio mast! 邮件直升机撞到无线电报员
[14:57] He’s down!He’s down! 他掉下去了
[15:03] Splash a diver, now! 立刻派个潜水员下去
[15:04] Men on that chopper. I want ’em up alive. 机上有人 我要他们活着上来
[15:11] Diver’s coming up. 潜水员上来了
[15:20] Come on! Faster! Pull him up! Come on, Vince. Pull him up! 快点 拉他上来 快点
[15:23] Brashear, get on that steadying line. 布拉谢 去抓住稳定缆
[15:27] Keep it up! Lay back into that! Keep it steady! 往后拉
[15:28] Keep it steady! Keep it steady! 稳住 稳住
[15:37] stop 停
[15:39] Bring him down! 放他下来 放下来
[15:50] Sailors, get him up! On the hatch. Ready? 把他抬上去 让他躺在舱门上
[15:56] Face down! 脸朝下
[16:19] Goddamn!If I’d just been a couple of minutes earlier, he’d be breathin’now! 该死 早个几分钟他就有救
[16:23] You did your best, 你们尽全力了
[16:25] Chief Sunday. Lieutenant Hanks. 山岱士官长 汉克中尉
[16:27] Complete the diving operation 继续进行潜水程序
[16:31] The copilot is still in the water 副驾驶还在水里
[16:33] Caughlin, it’s your turn over the side. Bring that man home. Hat him. 柯林 把他带上来 上潜水装
[16:36] Take Chief Sunday to the chamber for decompression. 带山岱上尉去减压舱
[16:46] Lay back on him. On the side! 往后拉 移到那边
[16:48] Diver comin’up and over! 潜水员升起 就位
[17:03] Chief? 士官长
[17:04] Drop the goddamn weight!Drop the weight! 减轻重量 妈的 减重
[17:20] Stand by divers, you’re in! 待命潜水员 准备下去
[17:22] What the hell’s going on? 到底怎么回事?
[17:24] Master Chief, we just lost Caughlin, sir. 柯林出事了 长官
[17:27] We got a standby diver going 待命潜水员 正准备下去
[17:28] He can’t wait that long. 等不了了 他还没准备好
[17:30] Tellme what you’re doing? I got a man on. 你到底想干嘛?
[17:32] Gonna bounce dive, put him on a rescue line and yank him out. 进行快速潜水 给他根呼吸管
[17:35] Bounce back before the nitrogen builds in my system. 下去 氮气累积起来之前上来
[17:38] He’s too deep already, and you will call me “sir.” 沉太深了 你该称呼我长官
[17:41] Goddamn it, I got a man dyin’ down there, sir! 我他妈一个属下快挂了 长官
[17:44] Give mea wrench! Give me that spare life line and air hose! 给我一支板手、一条救生绳 和一根空气管
[17:48] I’ve lost two men on my watch.I’ve got another drowning, 已经挂了两个 一个快淹死
[17:51] and I’m not about to let you commit suicide. 我不会让你去自杀
[17:52] You will stand fast! 站好别动
[17:54] He’ll be dead before you get to him! 你的人还没到他就死了
[17:55] Stand off! 站开
[17:56] I will take you to the captain’s mast, 你碰到水
[17:58] and you will lose if you touch that water, 我肯定在舰长会议上让你好看
[18:00] do you hear me? 听到没有?
[18:01] Yes, sir! 是的 长官
[18:07] Goddamn it! 他妈的
[18:28] Master Chief Sunday, 山岱首席士官长…
[18:30] you’ve sustained a serious embolism. 你有严重空气栓塞现象
[18:33] Embolism? 栓塞
[18:35] Both lobes of the lungs were severely scarred. 两边肺叶都严重受创
[18:38] Can’t cheat the laws of nature forever, can you, Doc? 不能老是漠视大自然的法则
[18:40] I’m afraid the condition’s totally inoperable. 你的状况我们也束手无策
[18:44] Ain’t that a bitch? 真他妈衰毙了
[18:49] So what happens next time I go diving? I start taking on bottom pressure? 下次我潜水受压时会怎么样?
[18:53] Any increased pressure at all will kill you, instantly. 压力一增加你必死无疑
[18:57] Kill me. Goddamn, for a minute there I thought this was serious. 妈的 我还以为很严重
[19:01] If you could keep your voice down. 小声一点
[19:02] Hell, no.Goddamn, I feel like singin’, man. 才不呢 妈的 我想唱歌
[19:07] Ah, fuck! 干
[19:08] Where are you going? 你要去哪?
[19:09] Get me a drink. Celebrate. 喝酒 庆祝啊
[19:10] You had me going. I thought I couldn’t go diving no more. 你说的 我不是不能潜水了吗
[19:13] Chief Sunday, you’re scaring the patients. 士官长 你吓到别的病人了
[19:14] How about me?Goddamn. 那我怎么办?他妈的
[19:17] Hey, I got an idea. Maybe you can use me around here. 我有个主意
[19:18] Hell, I’m lookin’ to make a career move. 或许我可以在这里找个差事
[19:21] Maybe, 我正设法改行
[19:23] maybe you can get someone to change the bed pans! 可以雇我换便盆啊
[19:27] Change the fuckin’ bed pans! 换他妈的便盆
[19:31] Change the fuckin’ bed pans! Hey! Hey! 换他妈的便盆
[19:35] get him out 带出去
[19:38] Master Chief Sunday, 山岱首席士官长…
[19:40] given your current physical condition… 以你目前的身体状况…
[19:42] and the far graver issue… 和近来让人痛心的…
[19:46] of your recent acts of misconduct, 违纪行为…
[19:49] you will be medically disqualified from diving, 你将被取消潜水资格
[19:52] fined one-half month’s pay for three months.. 并处以三个月半薪处罚
[19:54] and reassigned toa training position, 同时转调为教练
[19:56] where it is my greatest wish… 我希望你重头学习…
[20:00] that you will embrace a new found respect for authority. 如何遵守法纪
[20:07] This hearing is concluded. 本次听证结束
[20:43] That’s what I want to be, sir. 那就是我的目标 长官
[20:45] A Navy Master Diver? 海军首席潜水士官长
[20:47] Yes, sir 是的 长官
[20:48] Last week, you were a cook. 上星期你还是个伙夫
[20:50] Well, the man I just saw 刚刚那个人…
[20:51] The man you saw is a Master Chief. 刚刚那个人是位首席士官长
[20:55] That’s the highest rank an enlisted man can achieve in the Navy. 海军士官的最高阶级
[20:58] A lot of good men spend a career trying to get there and fail. 很多人奋斗一辈子都到不了
[21:02] Besides, 况且…
[21:04] they are not gonna take a colored at diving school. 潜水学校不收黑人
[21:08] What if you were to give me a personal recommendation, sir? 如果有你的推荐函呢 长官?
[21:12] I just made you a deck seaman three days ago. 我三天前才升你为上等兵
[21:16] What else do I owe you? 还欠你什么?
[21:19] The way I see it, 以我看来…
[21:21] I owe you, sir. 是我欠你 长官
[21:31] I’ll endorse your request, 我会将你的请求发函出去
[21:34] but it ain’t gonna work. 但 不会有用的
[22:13] Wait outside. 在外面等
[22:22] Mr. Pappy, Boats wain’s Mate Bras hear is reporting 帕比先生 舰艇士布拉谢来…
[22:26] for duty. 报到
[22:46] Yeah. Well, look at Mr. Navy. 瞧瞧我们的海军先生
[22:48] Bell-bottoms bleached. 笔直的军裤
[22:51] Shoes all shined up. 啵亮的皮鞋
[22:53] Now alls we need is an organ grinder. 只差个摇风琴的拌你耍猴戏
[22:56] Welcome to Bayonne, New Jersey. 欢迎光临纽泽西贝扬
[22:57] Pimple on God’s ass. 本地烂得像上帝屁股上的疮
[22:59] Chief Sunday, we never met, 长官 我们没见过面
[23:00] but I served with you on the Hoist. 但 我们一起在海司特号服役
[23:03] U.S.S. Hoist. I ‘spect I ‘member you now. 海司特号 我快想起来了
[23:07] So what’s for chow, cookie? 今天吃什么啊 伙房?
[23:09] I wouldn’t know, Chief. 我不知道 士官长
[23:10] I’m reporting for diving school. 我是来潜水学校报到的
[23:12] Oh, yeah, that’s right. 哦 对哦
[23:15] They say you wrote over 100 letters requesting admission to this school. 你写了上百封申请信
[23:18] You got you some grit in you, huh? 还真是百折不扰
[23:20] Yes, sir 是的 长官
[23:23] Well, it’s gonna be a hot one today. 今天会很热
[23:31] Sure hope you’re better than the last cook. 希望你比前任伙房好
[23:32] That man’s food could kill your dog. 他的食物狗吃了都活不了
[23:36] Chief. 士官长?
[24:22] Had yourself anything to drink today? 你有东西好喝吗?
[24:24] No, sir, Chief. 没有 长官
[24:26] What say we go on into town and get us a nice cold one? 进城喝点凉的怎么样?
[24:29] I can’t do that, Chief. I haven’t reported for duty. 不行 我还没报到
[24:32] I tell you what. I’ll buy you a tall one over there. 告诉你 我请你喝大杯的
[24:36] A bus ticket too, so you can go back to whatever burg you sprang from. 还有巴士票 好让你回家
[24:41] What do you say? 怎么样啊?
[24:43] Sir, I am a Navy man. 长官 我当定了海军
[24:45] Where I come from, there are no oceans. 我的故乡没有海
[24:48] Only dirt farms and ornery mules. 只有自耕农和毛驴
[24:53] And no self-respecting Navy man makes a living driving mules. 自重的海军不靠驴子为生
[25:03] Sir. 长官
[25:14] You know what the Chinese say, cookie? 知道中国人怎么说吗?
[25:19] Beware what you wish for. 当心你许的愿
[25:25] Let him in. 让他进去
[25:27] I stole a pie! I stole a pie! 我偷吃派
[25:29] I stole a pie! I stole a pie! 我偷吃派
[25:30] I stole a pie! I stole a pie! 我偷吃派
[25:32] I stole a pie! I stole a pie! 我偷吃派
[25:43] Get in there. Go on. Hoist away. 进去 快 拉上去
[26:02] Do-Do-Do-Don’t stare at him. 不准看他
[26:05] Who is he? 他是谁?
[26:07] The commanding officer,b-b-but everyone 司令官 可是 大家…
[26:09] calls him M-M-Mr. Pappy.He’s a war hero. 叫他帕比先生 一位战场英雄
[26:13] They, they were gonna make him an admiral up in D. C’f-f-fore they, 本来要升将官 后来却发现…
[26:17] they found out he’s got more, more screws loose than a Studebaker. 他脑袋有螺丝没上紧
[26:20] So they sent him here. 于是派他来这儿
[26:23] Better salute him or you’ll be spending your first night in the brig. 敬礼 不然第一晚就关警闭
[26:33] Come on. I’ll show you the barracks. 跟我来 我带你去营房
[27:01] Attention on deck! 立正 长官到
[27:12] Gentlemen, in 1948, 各位…
[27:14] President Harry S. Truman had the courage and forward-thinking and enlightenment… 1948年杜鲁门总统 独具勇气…
[27:18] to desegregate the United States military. 与远见倡议军队不分人种
[27:22] Now I want y’all to welcome the Bayonne Diving School’s first colored trainee, 欢迎贝扬潜水学校首位黑学生
[27:26] Bosun’s Mate Second Class Carl Brashear. 舰艇士布拉谢
[27:34] I don’t hear anyone welcomin’ Bosun’s Mate Brashear. 没听到有人欢迎舰艇士布拉谢
[27:43] Master Chief, 首席士官长…
[27:45] no disrespect to the president, 不是对总统不敬
[27:47] but I don’t bunk with niggers. 我不跟黑鬼共处一室
[29:03] Aren’t you gonna go too? 你不走吗?
[29:05] N-N-N-No. 不
[29:08] I-I-I-I’m from Wisconsin. 我来自威斯康辛
[29:12] Never been there. 没去过
[29:20] Haily gets a fast ball low and inside for strike three, 哈利投出内角偏低快速球
[29:24] and Jackie Robinson strikes out. 杰基罗宾逊三振出局
[29:44] Rise and shine, cookie. Time for trainin’. 起床啦 伙夫 出操时间到了
[29:53] Are you familiar with the principle of Boyle’s Law? 听过波义耳定律吗?
[29:56] The what? 什么?
[29:58] I didn’t hear your answer. 没听到你的回答
[30:04] Come on, cookie. Get up. 快 伙夫 起床
[30:07] Boyle’s Law states that, at a constant temperature, 波义耳定律说在恒温下
[30:09] the volume of a confined ideal gas varies inversely 密闭空间气体的体积
[30:11] with its pressure! 与压力呈反比
[30:14] -Now why is this law important in divin’? -I don’t know, Chief! -为什么这定律对潜水很重要? -我不知道 士官长
[30:17] You ain’t never gonna know, ’cause you’re just some dumb dirt nigger from Podunk! 因为你只是鸟地方来的蠢黑鬼
[30:21] I know you. Your sweet smell hung in every bunk 我了解你 你身上还有…
[30:23] and goddamn shack I ever lived in. 我也待过的那种破狗窝味道
[30:26] Your nigger face stared at me every time we had to leave… 我们每次被扫地出门都因为
[30:29] ’cause your daddy could farm it cheaper than mine. 你老爸向地主要求比较少
[30:31] Mine drank himself into a $7 casket, but that ain’t gonna happen to me… 他最后醉死了 但我不一样
[30:35] because I’m a Master Diver! 我是首席潜水士官长
[30:37] Maybe you’ll remember that next time you imply we got anything in common! 下次不准再暗示我们臭气相投
[30:41] You read me, cookie? 听懂了吗 伙夫?
[30:47] Get your goddamn Wisconsin ass…back to bed, Snowhill! 威斯康辛尊臀请回床 史诺希
[31:21] The men you are watching are going to be Navy divers. 各位眼前的人…
[31:23] The men you are watching are going to be Navy divers. 将会成为海军潜水员
[31:26] You bottom suckers are not fit to observe them. 你们这低等动物连看都不够格
[31:29] Avert your eyes! 把眼光移开
[31:31] My name is Master Chief Billy Sunday. 本人大名比利山岱首席士官长
[31:34] There’s a preacher by the same name cleaned up Chicago… 芝加哥有位跟我同名的牧师
[31:37] of all the whorin’ spics, drunken wops and motherfuckin’ niggers… 纵容西裔淫虫义裔酒鬼和黑鬼
[31:41] that was makin’ that place unfit for decent white folks to liv 使正直白人无法好好生活
[31:46] The only difference between me and that old preacher… 我跟那牧师唯一的不同是…
[31:49] is that he worked for God 他为上帝工作
[31:50] and I am God! 而我本人就是上帝
[31:55] Now, why don’t the first ten of you Girl Scouts step forward? 前十名女童军向前一步
[31:59] Come on! Drop your dicks! Let’s go! 快 不要忸怩作态
[32:04] Three quarters of you standing here today…will fail to become Navy divers. 在场的四分之三会被刷掉
[32:09] Three from the first row, step forward. 第一排前三名站出来
[32:12] Step forward! 站出来啊
[32:16] Of those unfortunates that do pass, 不幸合格的人中
[32:18] only three of you will live to reach retirement… 只有三个能活到退休
[32:21] ’cause divin’is the most dangerous job in the Navy. 因为潜水是海军最危险的任务
[32:26] So who wants to quit? 谁想打退堂鼓?
[32:28] Say it now, who wants to quit? 现在说 谁想打退堂鼓?
[32:31] You got somethin’ to offer, huh? 你会有什么贡献?
[32:37] Who wants to save me the sweat of training your sorry ass? 谁想让我少白花点力气
[32:42] You? 你?
[32:43] You? 你?
[32:45] Cookie? 伙夫?
[32:51] You? 你?
[32:54] You gonna look me in the eye, son, huh? 不敢看我的眼睛吗?
[32:58] What are you, some kind of broke-dick Popeye? 你是谁?阳痿卜派吗?
[33:04] Huh? Let me guess.You were captain of the swim team, weren’t you? 我猜 你以前是游泳队长
[33:08] You and your girlfriend used to practice the breast stroke! 成天跟女友在床上练蛙式
[33:16] Say it like you got a pair! 有种大声说出来
[33:18] My w-w-w-wife 我太…太
[33:21] It’s in your record. You knocked her up sophomore year. 因为二年级时把她肚子搞大了
[33:25] Well, maybe you can bring the little w-w-w-woman down one night… 哪天晚上带你的小女…女人来
[33:29] and all the boys can practice the b-b-b-breast stroke. 让大家练练蛙式
[33:34] I heard you were a hell of a swimmer, Snowhill. 听说你游得不错 史诺希
[33:38] State champ? 州冠军是吧?
[33:39] Y-Yes, y-yes, M-Master Chief. 是 是的 首席士官长
[33:46] Snowhill, please step forward. 史诺希 请站出来
[33:48] Come on. 齐步走
[33:51] About face. 向后转
[33:58] You let go before I relieve you, 我没下令你敢松手 你就被当
[34:01] you fail my course right now, got it, swim champ? 听到吗 冠军?
[34:11] Swimmin’ don’t got dick shit to do with deep-sea divin’. 游泳跟深海潜水有个屁关系
[34:15] If Johnny fuckin’ Weismuller were in the soup… 五面奥运金牌游泳健将
[34:17] wearin’ a 200-pound Mark Five divin’ rig, 若穿上200磅的潜水装下水
[34:20] he couldn’t swim to fuck if she was three feet in front of him buck naked. 三英尺外有个裸女他都游不到
[34:25] The only way to survive is to trust each other, 要生存 只能靠信赖
[34:27] ’cause underwater all you got is the man next to you. 水底下 只有靠身边的人
[34:29] And that is why the only men that get through my course are the very, very best. 通过我这关的 都是佼佼者
[34:34] Now get out of my sight. 现在全部给我滚
[34:48] Permission to relieve the man below, Master Chief. 请求释放水下的人
[34:50] What are you, cookie, some kind of goddamn hero? 你是什么东西?伙夫 英雄?
[34:53] I got no room in my class for heroes or stutterin’ swim champs… 本班容不下英雄
[34:55] with a wife and kids to worry about, do you read me? 或担心妻小的结巴游泳冠军
[34:58] If you wanna flunk me, flunk me, but don’t punish him for being decent to me. 当我 不要因他对我好处罚他
[35:02] I don’t have to flunk you. You’re gonna do that all on your own. He had half a chance. 凭你必当 他还有一半机会
[35:06] He still does. Permission to relieve him. 他还有机会 请释放他
[35:09] Claims he can hold his breath over four minutes. 申请表上他说可以闭气四分钟
[35:12] Hell, it ain’t even been two. 现在还不到两分钟
[35:14] I believe Gunner’s Mate Snowhill’s a liar! 我相信舰炮士史诺希撒谎
[35:17] Now we’re men of honor, ain’t we, cookie? We don’t abide liars. 我们是荣誉之人 不收骗子
[35:20] You’re out of my program, Snowhill. 你被除名了 史诺希
[35:23] Bosun’s Mate Brashear, you have the barracks to yourself. 布拉谢 寝室你一人独享
[35:30] The Navy diver is not a fighting man. 海军潜水员是救难专家
[35:34] He is a salvage expert. 掉在水里的 他负责寻获
[35:36] If it’s lost underwater, he finds it. 沉下去的 他负责打捞
[35:38] If it’s sunk, he brings it up. If it’s in the way, he moves it. 东西挡住了 他负责移开
[35:39] If he’s lucky, 好运的话
[35:40] he’ll die young 200 feet beneath the waves… 他能死在200英尺深的海底
[35:43] for that is the closest he will ever get to being a hero. 因为这是成为英雄的最低标准
[35:45] Hell, I don’t know why anybody’d want to be a Navy diver. 搞不懂为什么有人想当潜水员
[35:49] Good flange work, Rourke. Almost there. 接合的好 路克 快好了
[35:52] Thank you, Master Chief. 谢谢 首席士官长
[36:02] Machinist’s Mate Rourke, 91. 机械士路克 91分
[36:04] Bosun’s Mate Brashear, 37. 舰艇士布拉谢 37分
[36:08] If you fail the next test, you’re out of the program. 再不及格就会被退学
[36:11] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[36:12] There are seats of learning beyond the walls and control of this camp. 考虑一下校外的私人教学机构
[36:23] Ladies, this is weekend liberty. 女士们 本周末放假
[36:27] Anyone’s ass that ain’t back here on time will have to answer to me personally. 迟归者必须向本人报到
[36:32] And remember, ladies, one-night stands may be over by mornin’, 记住 一夜风流天亮就结束
[36:35] but syp hilis lasts a lifetime. 梅毒却会纠缠一辈子
[36:38] Dismissed! 解散
[36:58] Flowers! Hey, how about some flowers for your young lady, huh? 嘿 为女友买束花吧?
[37:18] What’s the hitch? 礼多必诈
[37:25] You’re the one who called. 打电话来的就是你
[37:26] Yes, ma’am. 是的 女士
[37:28] I told you. We’re a public library, 我说过 这是公共图书馆
[37:31] not a tutoring service. 不是家教中心
[37:33] Now, if you don’t mind, there is a Mr. Biddle at home 不瞒你说 我家已有男主人
[37:38] In fact, he’s probably brought flowers. 而且 可能也为我买了花
[37:56] Have a wonderful weekend. And lock up, would you? 周末愉快 帮忙锁门
[38:00] And be sure to kick him out. 记得踢他出去
[38:04] Hello. 哈啰
[38:07] We’re closed. 关门了
[38:09] Not for three minutes. 还有三分钟
[38:11] You studying on nursin’? 你研究护理?
[38:13] A person doesn’t “study on” anything, Bosun’s Mate. 我不”研究”任何东西 舰艇士
[38:19] You know your rates and ranks. Did you get that from one of these books? 你懂得阶级 书上学来的吗?
[38:25] Look, I’m not here to flirt with you. 我不是来找你搭讪
[38:29] I’m in diving school across the river. 我念河对岸的潜水学校
[38:31] I’m not just good at it. I was born for it. 我不只在行 还是天生好手
[38:35] But the joke is, I’m gonna wash out if I don’t pass my next exam. 但 再考不及格会被刷掉
[38:38] What was the last grade you completed in school? 你念完几年级?
[38:41] Seventh. 七年级
[38:42] -I can’t help you. -Why not? -我帮不上忙 -为什么?
[38:44] Because it took me four years of working at places like this… 我为医专熬了四年
[38:48] Now I have six weeks to study for my exam. 只剩六周准备大考
[38:51] I pass, I become an intern, 通过就是实习医生
[38:53] and maybe someday become a doctor. 有朝一日可能成为医生
[38:55] You’re too far behind, and I don’t have the time. 你荒废太多了 我也没时间
[38:59] Okay. Go on. Walk around reading to yourself. 继续说
[39:01] Don’t give me another thought. Just go on. 自己念 别指望我
[39:03] Don’t you get it?Whether I help you or not doesn’t matter. 你还不懂?我帮不帮无关紧要
[39:07] You’re gonna fail anyway. 你终究毕不了业
[39:08] I won’t. 不会的
[39:11] I can’t. 我不许失败
[39:15] Why do you want this so badly? 为什么非此莫属?
[39:17] Because they said I couldn’t have it. 因为他们说我做不到
[39:40] I may know a professor at City– 市立学院有位教授可能…
[40:30] Boyle’s Law describes 波义耳定律阐述
[40:31] the behavior of gases undervarying amounts of atmospheric pressure. 不同压力下的气体变化
[40:35] It states that if a diver holds his breath at 100 feet, 它说潜入水里100英尺屏住气
[40:41] then the gases in his lungs increase four times. 肺里的空气会增加四倍
[40:44] Now why is this important to a diver? 为什么这很重要?
[40:46] Forget to exhale on the way up, and your lungs explode. 浮起时忘了呼气 肺会爆炸
[40:52] I can work with you, but my time is precious. 我可以帮你 但时间宝贵
[40:56] So the first time you go out drinking and fighting… 如果你去喝酒打架让我空等
[41:01] and leave me waiting here, our arrangement ends. 我就不管你了
[41:08] Good morning. 早安
[41:20] I, um… 我…唔…
[41:23] have to open up. 要去开门
[41:25] Now are you gonna tell me your name, or is it still a secret? 你叫什么名字?还得保密?
[41:28] My name is Jo. 我叫乔
[41:32] My father always wanted a boy. 我爸一直想要个儿子
[41:36] He was in the Navy too. 他也是海军
[41:38] Is he still active? 还在服役吗?
[41:41] I haven’t seen him since I was nine. 九岁后就没见过他
[41:57] Mm-mm, mm-mm. Like this. 不 是这样
[42:07] Good night. 晚安
[42:11] Fire Controlman Mellegrano, 91. 炮火士马勒葛诺 91分
[42:13] Mate DuBoyce, 85. 下士杜波斯 85分
[42:15] Engineman Crofoot, 69. 轮机士克罗傅 69分
[42:18] Bosun’s Mate Carl Brashear, 舰艇士卡尔布拉谢…
[42:22] 76. 76分
[42:33] Boots, cookie, tear yourselves away, ladies. 靴子和伙夫 下一波下水
[42:37] You’re next in the water. You’re gonna go down to the training vessel, 将训练艇的船身补起来
[42:39] patch ahole so we canpump her full of air and raise her to the surface. 以便能将她充气
[42:41] Then we’re gonna sink her and do it again. 让她浮上来 然后再弄沉重来
[42:51] Chief, what the hell’s goin’ on down there? 底下怎么了?
[42:53] That boy stays down there any longer, he’s gonna start gettin’ mail. 再久一点 可以写信去了
[43:05] Isert, come on. Finish torching that hole. 以赛快将洞焊起来
[43:07] I’m tryin’, but this thing’s real awkward. 我在焊啊 真的很难搞
[43:11] How’s it look? 做得怎么样?
[43:13] Looks like hell. 难看死了
[43:14] Green Diver, this is Master Chief Sunday. 绿潜水员 你剩下三分钟
[43:18] You have three minutes to get your patch hot and hung before the next team comes down. 下一组到达前留在原处
[43:20] Nowcome on, Isert! Move your raggedy ass! 以赛 动作快一点
[43:23] RedDiver? 红潜水员?
[43:24] Yes, Master Chief. 是的 首席士官长
[43:25] God damn it, Rourke, I’ve had girlfriends that could weld faster than that. 我女朋友都焊得比较快
[43:28] Now move him along. 催他快一点
[43:31] Come on, Isert. Now hang your patch 将补丁焊上去 以赛
[43:32] Yeah, okay, Rourke. I’m trying. 我在焊啊 路克
[43:41] Hey, Isert, you feel that? 你有感觉吗?
[43:43] Do I feel what? 感觉什么?
[43:46] What the hell? 怎么回事?
[43:48] Topside, this wreck is moving! 水面单位 废船在动
[43:53] She’s limping, Chief! We’re sliding down! 她在移动 我们往下滑
[43:56] Somebody tell me what just happened? 发生了什么事?
[43:59] Get it! Grab that hose! 快 抓住管子
[44:15] Red Diver, what’s your situation? 红潜水员 目前状况如何?
[44:16] The ship just dropped 50 feet. 船身滑下了50英尺
[44:20] Better bring those boys home till we figure this out. 最好带他们上来
[44:22] Square yourselves away. You’re coming home. 潜水员 返回基地
[44:24] Negative on the come home. 无法照办 水面单位
[44:26] Isert’s got his air hose tangled. 以赛的空气管缠住了
[44:29] My air hose is stuck! 我的空气管卡住了
[44:30] Fouled. Now get it unfouled. 缠住 设法解开
[44:36] Rourke, what’s wrong? Why are we movin’? 路克怎么了?我们怎么在动?
[44:39] We slipped partway down the channel bank. 我们滑下了海沟
[44:46] This wreck is live! 废船在动
[44:49] I’m gonna have to change out his lifeline and air hose. 我要帮他换空气管
[44:51] Listen, Rourke. 听好 路克
[44:52] He’s your buddy. You follow his line back, unfoul it and get him out of there. 他是你弟兄 帮他解开 救他出来
[44:55] I’m trying, but it’s just too tight. 我在试 太紧了
[44:57] Send down a line! 送一条空气管下来
[45:00] Help! 请求支援
[45:01] I need help down here. 我需要支援
[45:03] Help’s on the way. 后援已经上路
[45:04] I’m ready, Master Chief. 我已就绪 首席士官长
[45:05] Dennis, undress him. 帮他卸装
[45:06] You can’t go down there. 你不能下去
[45:07] Better not be talking to me. I won’t haveyour familiar tone. 注意你的口气 伙夫
[45:12] You can’t dive that deep. 你潜不了那么深
[45:14] I’m ready. Let me go. 我准备好了 让我去
[45:23] Master Chief, 首席士官长…
[45:25] it looks like the ship slid down on some discharge pipes coming from that factory. 看来船沿着工厂的管子滑下去
[45:30] They give out, and this whole ship’s going right to the bottom. 管子一断 船会落入海沟底
[45:34] You don’t worry about that boat.Just get that hose to Rourke. 不要管船 只要将管子给路克
[45:45] For God’s sake! 我的老天啊
[45:47] What the hell was that, cookie? 到底什么事 伙夫?
[45:50] The ship’s weight is crushing those pipes, Chief. 船快压断管子了
[45:53] Gotta get him on a fresh hose and out of here fast! 帮他换上气管赶快离开
[45:57] Topside, Blue Diver’s here. He’s gota fresh line. 水面 蓝潜水员带气管抵达
[46:00] All right, lsert. Rourke’s gonna change you out, and you’re gonna be walking out of there. 以赛 路克会帮你换气管
[46:03] That boy’s got five minutes 路克 气管关闭后
[46:05] of air if he don’t panic. 潜水装里只有五分钟的空气
[46:07] You screw up the change out, and that boy’s dead, read me? 搞不定 以赛就挂了 懂吗?
[46:09] Yes, Master Chief. 是的 首席士官长
[46:10] Isert, we’re not gonna be able to talk for a few minutes. 以赛 几分钟内你不能讲话
[46:13] I want you to think of your favorite song, and I want you tosing it. 唱首喜欢的歌给自己听
[46:16] I don’t know any songs. 我一首都不会唱
[46:17] You got to slow your respiration. Breathe easy.Just breathe easy. 你要把呼吸放慢 放轻松
[46:21] Please. I wasn’t made for this. 拜托 我不是潜水的料
[46:24] I want to go home now! I want to go home now! 我要上去 我要上去
[46:27] Would you let me come home now? 让我上去好吗?
[46:30] I want to quit!l want to quit! I really want to quit! 我要退学 我真的要退学
[46:34] I want to quit! 我不干了
[46:36] Change him out now! 帮他换空气管
[46:40] She’s movin’, Chief! 她又动了
[46:41] Come on, Rourke! I got him! 快点 路克
[46:44] oh fuck 哦 妈的 干
[46:50] Topside, Isert’s off air. 水面 以赛没气了
[46:55] What’s going on down there? 情况如何?
[46:57] She’s gonna roll over! 她快翻过去了
[46:58] I ‘spect so. You stay down there, and you change that boy out, hear me? 预料之中 留下来帮他换管子
[47:05] I’m out of here!I gotta get out of here! 我要离开 我必须出去
[47:08] She’s going down! 她要掉下去了
[47:09] Rourke, come back here! 回来这里
[47:11] Rourke, get back here! 路克 回来
[47:13] I ain’t dying!I’m out of here. 我不想死 我要走
[47:15] Don’t leave! Carl, don’t leave me! 不要走 不要丢下我
[47:19] I need my air hose! I can’t breathe, Carl! 空气管 我不能呼吸 卡尔
[47:22] I’m getting dizzy! 我好晕
[47:50] I can’t breathe. 我无法呼吸
[48:08] Topside, he’s blacking out! 水面 他快晕过去了
[48:09] Goddamn it, hook him up! 妈的 把空气管接上
[48:13] I got it! 快搞定了
[48:36] We’re coming home, Chief. 我们要上来了 士官长
[48:37] Never doubted it. 我一直有信心
[49:10] Machinist Mate First Class Rourke, front and center! 机械士路克 出列站在中间
[49:25] “The president of the United States of America… 美国总统
[49:28] takes great pleasure inpresenting the Navy and Marine Corps Medal of Heroism… 兹颁发海军英雄勋章
[49:31] to Machinist Mate First Class Dylan Rourke, 予机械上士迪伦路克
[49:35] whereby Petty Officer Rourke on the 22nd of September of the year 1952, 表彰他于1952年 9月22日
[49:40] with apparent disregard for his own life, 不顾己身安危 奋勇营救同胞
[49:44] did, at Bayonne, New Jersey, save the life of Petty Officer Timothy Douglas Isert.” 上士提摩西道格拉斯以赛
[50:09] Post. 入列
[50:22] Class 0252 dismissed. 0252班解散
[51:00] Hey, I got your telegram. 我收到你的电报了
[51:02] No, no, no. I got the wire. How’s Daddy doing? 收到电文了 爸爸好点了吗?
[51:06] Is he up and around again? 可以下床走动了吗?
[52:24] Hello? Carl? Is that you? 卡尔 是你吗?
[52:26] Hey,Jo. Hey, it’s me. 嘿 乔 是我
[52:29] Where are you? Are you okay? 你在哪?还好吧?
[52:33] No, I’m okay. I’m okay. 我还好 还好
[52:36] Uh, listen, uh, 听我说…
[52:40] c-could you meet me? 可以见个面吗?
[52:48] Goddamn it! 可恶
[52:49] Damn it! The miserable son of a bitch 狼心狗肺的东西
[52:51] in there drinkin’ on my anniversary! 结婚纪念日来这儿喝酒
[53:03] You’re the one, aren’tyou? 你就是那一个 对吗?
[53:09] Well, I’m Gwen… Sunday. 我是葛汶山岱
[53:22] Sorry to hear that. 还真不幸
[53:33] You know he’s gonna kick you out of the Navy. 你知道他要把你扫地出门
[53:41] He’s gonna kick you out of diving. 赶出潜水学校
[53:49] So what you gonna do about it? 你有什么对策?
[53:53] You just gonna let him run you over, just like you do everyone else? 按往例 忍受他的淫威?
[54:02] You know, he’s in there right now. 他就在里面
[54:07] He wanted a party,let’s give him one. 既然他想找乐子 就陪他玩玩
[54:16] She told me it was okay to dance with a girl. 她说可以跟女孩们跳舞
[54:28] Oh, llove this song! 我喜欢这首歌
[54:40] Donny, 唐尼…
[54:42] be a dear lad and get us two scotches. 行行好来两杯威士忌
[54:45] We’re out. 卖完了
[54:47] Lucky for us, you got a whole bar full of bourbon. 所幸你还有一整间波本
[55:01] What the hell are you doing, bringin’ him in here? 怎么带他进来?
[55:08] Get out. 出去
[55:09] Well, I’ll be goddamned. 我他妈眼花了是吧
[55:12] It’s prom night here at the Moor Bar. 摩尔酒吧今晚举办毕业舞会吗
[55:15] You boys, you have a drink on me. Go ahead. 我请大家一杯 喝吧
[55:23] Hell, I don’t know who classes up the joint more– 不晓得谁让我们高尚了起来
[55:26] the fetching young lady in the fur stole or cookie here. 是骚婆娘还是伙夫?
[55:30] So what’d you two kids come here to do anyway? Dance? 两个小鬼头来干嘛?跳舞?
[55:34] Why not take a turn? 下场跳啊?
[55:36] It’s a free country, mostly. 大体上这是个自由国度
[55:38] You made a big mistake, walking in here, cookie. 进来你可就错大了 伙夫
[55:41] Oh, it’s my fault. 是我的错
[55:43] It’s all your fault. 全是你的错
[55:45] Spoiled little rich girl re 惯坏的富家千金想寻欢
[55:46] gets her kicks draggin’ stray men in he 结果拉些游民进来
[55:49] Thinks we’re just a bunch of sweaty rednecks she can shake up for the fun of it. 以为我们是群乡巴佬
[55:51] she can shake up for the fun of it. 她可以逗着取乐
[55:54] Hey, Donny, bea dearlad and bring the lady a fresh soldier. 唐尼 行行好给小姐来个新兵
[56:00] Think you deserve a beer, don’t you? 你以为你有资格来?
[56:03] Fraternizing among Navy men. 跟海军弟兄称兄道弟?
[56:06] Think you’re as good as they are? 以为你可以平起平坐?
[56:08] How ’bout me, cookie? You better than me? 还有我?你比我屌?
[56:10] You’re damn right, I am. 那当然
[56:19] You see this pipe? 看到这根烟斗没?
[56:21] General MacArthur himself smoked this pipe. 麦克阿瑟将军用过
[56:26] I served with him in Leyte Gulf. 莱特湾战役时我是他部属
[56:28] Biggest naval battle in history. 史上最大规模海战
[56:30] Kamikaze ripped into this escort carrier, name of Saint Lo. 神风特攻队冲进圣罗号巡洋舰
[56:34] She went down on a shallow reef, 她沉入浅珊瑚滩中
[56:36] trapping me and six boys in the fire room. 我和六位同胞困在机房里
[56:39] Only one way out. 只有一个方法可以脱逃
[56:40] Flood the compartment and swim up. 开门淹水 游出去
[56:42] Five decks, cookie. Five fuckin’ decks. 五层船舱 妈的五层
[56:46] Locked bulk heads, dead bodies everywhere. 舱门紧锁 尸横遍地
[56:49] You got to have your balls screwed on tight for that swim. 想到游这趟老二都发麻
[56:53] We still had intercom. 通话系统还有作用
[56:54] Old MacArthur himself came over that squawk box, 老麦克阿瑟亲自通话
[56:57] “Sunday, you cocky son of a bitch, 山岱 好个硬汉
[56:59] I bet you can’t hold your breath for four minutes and swim out of there.” 我赌你能憋气四分钟
[57:01] Know what I said back? 安然游出来听懂了吗?
[57:05] ” No, Mac, I can’t, but I’ll bet you your cob pipe… 不 麦克 不行 但是…
[57:08] I can hold it for five, 为了你的烟斗我赌憋五分钟
[57:11] ’cause that’s what it’s gonna take, motherfucker.” 因为那样才上得去 猪头
[57:14] C-C-C-Carl, this ain’t worth 卡尔 不值得啦
[57:15] Get your hands off me. 放开我
[57:17] There’s six men still breathin’ today, ’cause I led ’em out of that fire room. 因为我六个人才能活到现在
[57:21] And now just ’cause you pulled little Isert’s white little fuckin’ ass… 不过把以赛拉出泥沼里的舢舨
[57:26] out of some row boat sunk in a mud puddle, you think you’re better than me? 就以为比我屌吗?来比比看
[57:38] What’s your bet, cookie? 你赌什么 伙夫?
[57:41] Put Snowhill back in diving. 让史诺希复学
[57:44] What do you owe him? 你欠他什么?
[57:45] Nothing. You owe him. 什么都不欠 是你欠他
[57:46] Oh, yeah? 哦 是吗?没关系
[57:48] Fine. If I win, you ship out, tonight. Deal? 我赢 你今晚就滚 说定了?
[57:56] Deal. 说定了
[57:58] Show him, Master Chief! 给他点颜色瞧瞧 首席士官长
[58:03] Will you be my tender? 当我的助手好吗?
[58:04] Yeah. 好
[58:11] no 不
[58:34] Let’s go, baby! 加油
[58:44] Come on, Sunday! 加油
[58:51] Go! 开始
[58:54] Come on, Master ChiefSunday! 士官长加油
[59:10] One minute, fifteen seconds. 一分十五秒
[59:39] Two minutes, twenty-five seconds. 二分二十五秒
[59:41] Hey, it’s another ten bucks right here! 我赌十块钱
[59:57] Three minutes, ten seconds! 三分十秒
[1:00:15] Four minutes! 四分钟
[1:00:20] Stop it! 别比了吧
[1:00:21] Chief. 士官长
[1:00:22] Stop it! Stop! 别比了
[1:00:37] Rourke, stop it! 路克 停止比赛
[1:00:47] Carl, you-you okay? Carl? 卡尔 你还好吗 卡尔?
[1:00:54] Chief Sunday, you all right? 山岱长官 你还好吗?
[1:00:59] Hold it! 扶着他
[1:01:03] He’s all right.He’s all right. 他没事 他没事
[1:01:10] Let’s go! 闪人
[1:01:11] Joe 乔
[1:01:12] She tried to drive off the pier like a crazy woman! 她想开下码头
[1:01:14] Get her outta the car! 把她抬出车来
[1:01:20] You know, today’s my wedding anniversary. 今天是我的结婚纪念日
[1:01:25] Come on, move, move. Come on, babe. 让开 让开
[1:01:27] Come on, baby, come on. 走吧 宝贝
[1:01:29] No, not you, Billy! 你怎么可以这样 比利
[1:01:31] Come on, baby. Come on. 走啦 宝贝
[1:01:33] Bastard! 混蛋
[1:01:41] Come on, baby, let’s go home. 走啦 走啦
[1:01:45] Come on, baby, let’s go home 走啊 回家啦
[1:01:48] Come on. 走啦
[1:01:50] Go on home now. Nothin’ to see here. 大家回去吧
[1:01:52] Jo. 乔 乔
[1:01:55] Jo! 乔
[1:01:59] I can’t do this, Carl. . 我无法接受 卡尔
[1:02:01] I can’t live this life again 我不能再过这种生活
[1:02:04] I pulled my father out of more Navy bars than I care to count. 我把我爸拉出酒吧无数次
[1:02:07] Jo, you don’t know what happened tonight. 你不懂怎么回事
[1:02:08] Oh, but I do. 谁说我不懂?
[1:02:15] I passed my finals. 我通过毕业考了
[1:02:17] Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry,Jo. 对不起 对不起 乔
[1:02:20] The point is, I’m gonna be starting my internship at Bellevue. 重点是我要开始在贝勒伍实习
[1:02:24] It’s gonna be crazy hours. I won’t have time to see you. 没有时间跟你见面
[1:02:26] I made a mistake.It won’t happen again. 这种事不会再发生
[1:02:28] Oh, yes, it will. 会的 还会
[1:02:30] You wanted to fight that man. You were just waiting for the moment. 你一直想跟他打一架 你一直在等机会
[1:02:36] Don’t you see… 你看不出来吗…
[1:02:38] I’m not like you? 我跟你不一样
[1:02:41] The things I want– 我追求的东西…
[1:02:46] The things I want are smaller. 我追求的东西比较渺小
[1:02:50] If I just work hard and keep my head down… 如果我努力工作 安分守己…
[1:02:53] Your whole life will pass you by. 你会过得索然无味
[1:03:03] Carl, most of what’s in those diving books… 卡尔…
[1:03:05] you know better than, than me. 潜水书里的东西你比我还懂
[1:03:10] You don’t need me anymore. You don’t need anyone. 你不再需要我或任何人的帮忙
[1:03:14] I love you. 我爱你
[1:03:39] Jo! 乔
[1:03:50] He wants to know if you’ll marry him. 他在问你要不要嫁给他
[1:04:24] Come in. 进来
[1:04:26] Watch the door, Chief. Try not to touch anything. 小心门 不要碰到任何东西
[1:05:05] Did you know that ordinary house dust… 你知不知道室内的灰尘
[1:05:08] is composed primarily of human skin? 大部分是人类的皮肤?
[1:05:13] No, sir, I didn’t know that. 不 长官 我不知道
[1:05:16] Makes you think twice about who you invite into your home 逼你三思你请进门的人
[1:05:32] Two table spoons of machine oil can contaminate… 两匙机油就可以污染
[1:05:37] an entire ship’s fresh water supply. 整艘船的饮用水
[1:05:44] Some things just don’t mix. 有些东西就是不能混在一起
[1:05:49] Do they, Chief? 可以吗 士官长?
[1:05:55] He’s gonna pass. 他会通过考试
[1:05:58] Yesterday, he scored a 94 onhis final. 昨天笔试他考94分
[1:06:01] Sir, he don’t have to be that fast tomorrow. 明天的测验他不需要快
[1:06:04] All he’s got to do is complete the exercise. 只要能完成指定操作
[1:06:11] Billy… 比利…
[1:06:19] there may come a day when a colored diver graduates from this school, 总有一天有黑人从本校毕业
[1:06:23] but it won’t be tomorrow 但 不是明天
[1:06:25] or as long as I’m here. 也不能在我任内的任何一天
[1:06:29] You agree with me, of course. 你想必同意我的话
[1:06:33] Don’t you, Chief? 不是吗 士官长?
[1:06:35] Yes, sir. 我同意 长官
[1:07:13] Baseball season’s over, cookie. 棒球季结束啰
[1:07:17] I figured Rourke. I never even let myself think– 我想是路克 不许自己怀疑…
[1:07:20] Why not? 为什么?
[1:07:22] ‘Cause I saw your last dive. 因为我看到你上次潜水
[1:07:26] You want to know what I am? I’m the sorry son a bitch put here… 想知道我扮什么角色吗?
[1:07:28] to get through your thick fucking skull 负责教训你的倒霉王八蛋
[1:07:32] that some things do not change. 有些事是不会改变的
[1:07:34] I deserve to pass. 我理当及格
[1:07:35] Since when does deserving mean anything? 是又如何?
[1:07:37] They ain’t gonna have a colored diver. 他们不接受黑人潜水员
[1:07:39] ‘Cause no matter what you do, in their eyes, 因为在他们眼里
[1:07:41] you’ll never be as good as them. 你永远比较低等
[1:07:42] So, deserving or otherwise, you’re failing. 所以你一定会失败
[1:07:44] No, you are. 不 失败的是你
[1:07:45] You think I owe you somethin’? 你认为我欠你什么?
[1:07:47] I don’t owe you a goddamn fucking thing. 我连屁都不欠你
[1:07:50] You or anybody else. You got fucked, cookie. Happens to the best of us. 你没受到公平待遇 伙夫 一流人才都难以避免
[1:07:53] You were right, Chief. Youand I have nothing in common. 你说的没错 我们一点都不像
[1:07:56] I may be some dirt dumb nigger from Podunk, 或许我是从鸟地方来的笨黑鬼
[1:07:59] but at least I’m making something of myself. 可是我努力向上
[1:08:01] You, you’re the same hateful, little man you started out as. 但你是个一直充满仇恨的小人
[1:08:04] Without diving, you’re nothing… 若不潜水…
[1:08:06] but a lost, broke-down son of a bitch who used to be something. 你只是个过气的老废物
[1:08:26] Hey! 嘿
[1:08:30] What did he say to you to make you try so hard? 他跟你说什么让你这么拼命?
[1:08:33] ” Be the best.” 成为人上人
[1:08:35] Well, you are. 你做到了呀
[1:08:38] Just don’t show up tomorrow. 明天不要出席
[1:08:40] Pappy ain’t gonna let you pass. 帕比不会让你通过的
[1:08:47] What about you, Chief? 那你呢 士官长?
[1:08:54] Today will decide which of you will become Navy Divers. 今天将决定谁成为海军潜水员
[1:08:57] The object of this test is 测验的项目是
[1:08:59] to correctly assemble this flange underwater. 在水底将机件正确的组合起来
[1:09:02] The pieces required for assembly await you on the river bottom. 要组合的零件已经在河底
[1:09:05] Once you have located your project flange, 找到目标机件后
[1:09:08] you will call for your tools. 送出要求工具的讯号
[1:09:10] They will be lowered to you. 我们会送下去给你
[1:09:12] You will be timed on your effort 我们会计时
[1:09:14] and will accrue points for a speedy completion. 快速完成者酌量加分 但是…
[1:09:17] However, we’ll keep pumping air down to you 我们会不断输送氧气
[1:09:19] for as long as you can stand the cold. 只要你能忍受酷寒
[1:09:20] So take your time and get it right. 慢慢来 但是要做的正确
[1:09:51] If you do not complete the flange, 无法组合完成者
[1:09:54] you have just wasted six months of your lives. 以往六个月就白白浪费了
[1:10:08] Divers, 潜水员…
[1:10:10] square yourselves away and approach the rail. 准备就绪 向水边移动
[1:10:53] Topside, I have located my work light. 水面 我已经找到我的目标
[1:11:18] Topside, Blue Diver. 水面 蓝潜水员报告
[1:11:19] I have located my project and am requesting my toolbag. 目标寻获 要求工具包
[1:11:23] Topside, this is Red Diver. 水面 红潜水员报告
[1:11:25] I have located my project flange. 目标寻获…
[1:11:27] Tenders, lower your tool bags. 助理人员 请放下工具包
[1:11:55] Topside, Blue Diver. 水面 这里是蓝潜水员
[1:11:57] I’m still waiting on my tool bag. 我尚未收到工具包
[1:12:31] Blue Diver, your tool bag is on the river bottom. 蓝潜水员 你的工具包在河底
[1:12:51] Chief, start the project time on all divers. 士官 全体潜水员开始计时
[1:13:20] Machinist Mate Rourke, 机械士路克…
[1:13:22] one hour, thirty-seven minutes. 一小时三十七分 组合完成
[1:13:49] Survey or Second Class Yarmouth, 中士工程助理士杨冒司
[1:13:51] two hours, nineteen minutes. 二小时十九分 组合完成
[1:14:12] I never thought I’d live to see it. 做梦也没想到你会成功
[1:14:15] Four hours and nine minutes. 四小时九分钟
[1:14:17] Better late than never, Engineman Crofoot. 慢工出细活啊 克罗傅
[1:14:19] Perfect assembly. How’s the water down there? 组合完成 底下水温如何?
[1:14:22] It’s colder than a well digger’s ass, Master Chief. 比雪人的屁股还冷 士官长
[1:14:24] Take it inside. 进去吧
[1:15:06] What do you mean, he’s still not up? 什么?他还没上来?
[1:16:01] Excuse me. 对不起
[1:16:20] Chief Sunday, 山岱士官长…
[1:16:21] we have every cook and shine boy in this camp… 营里每个伙夫和鞋童…
[1:16:25] thinking they’ll be next to try a stunt like this. 这会儿都想有样学样
[1:16:27] So you listen up. 所以你给我听清楚
[1:16:29] Don’t bring him up till he stops moving. 他冻僵以前别让他上来
[1:16:32] He’s near dead now, sir. 他快死了 长官
[1:16:33] Not till he stops moving, Chief. 等他冻僵再说 士官长
[1:16:43] Give it up, cookie. 放弃吧 伙夫
[1:16:45] You go into shock down there, you might not wake up. 你会休克再也醒不来
[1:16:48] Come on, now. This ain’t worth dyin’ for. 起来吧 不值得为此丧命
[1:16:51] M-My name is… 我的全名叫…
[1:16:53] Bosun’s Mate 舰艇士…
[1:16:55] Second Class… 中士…
[1:16:56] C-C-Carl Brashear. 卡尔布拉谢
[1:17:01] I am a Navy Diver. 我是位海军潜水员
[1:17:29] Bring him up. 拉他上来
[1:17:32] Bring him up! 拉他上来
[1:17:32] I got him. 我来
[1:17:34] We’re bringing him home. 我们会拉他上来
[1:17:35] Sailor, disregard that order! 水手们 别理这道命令
[1:17:40] Sailor! Sailor! 水手 水手
[1:17:42] Chief Sunday, effective immediately, 士官长…即刻起…
[1:17:47] I am relieving you of your duties! 我解除你的任务
[1:17:51] Do you hear me, Chief? 听到没有 士官长?
[1:17:56] Hold the line. Hold that line. 绳子拉起来
[1:18:22] Come on, Brashear. You’re almost there. 再来 布拉谢 快到了
[1:18:26] Just a few more steps. 先别动
[1:18:28] Come on, we’ll help you. 我们来帮你
[1:18:45] Open it up. 打开
[1:19:06] Bosun’s Mate Second Class Carl Brashear, 舰艇士卡尔布拉谢
[1:19:09] nine hours, thirty-one minutes. 九小时三十一分
[1:19:11] Perfect assembly. 组合完成
[1:19:21] Get him inside. 带他进去
[1:19:40] Carl, d-d-did y-y-you h-hear– 卡尔 你…你听到吗…
[1:19:42] Slow down, Snowhill. 慢一点
[1:19:44] They put me back in the diving program.I start training next week. 我复学了 下周开始
[1:19:47] Congratulations. 恭喜啦
[1:19:49] Thanks, Carl. 谢谢你卡尔
[1:19:52] Hey, I almost forgot. Y-Y-You hear about Sunday? 差点忘了 有…有听说山岱吗
[1:19:54] No. 没有啊
[1:19:56] M-Mr. Pappy blew a gasket when the son of a bitch passed you. 他放你过关 帕比先生气疯了
[1:20:00] He b-busted him down ashred and shipped him out. 降他一级并调差
[1:20:03] I guess that fucker got his in the end, huh? 他罪有应得吧
[1:20:07] I guess he did. 我想是吧
[1:20:15] Guess he did. 我想是吧
[1:20:50] I love you, dear– ASNF 吾儿谨记永不忘本
[1:21:22] From the gentleman. 一位先生请的
[1:21:39] You hate champagne. 你不喜欢香槟
[1:21:41] You got a diving assignment. 你获得一个潜水职务
[1:21:43] Brooklyn Navy Yard. Stand by diver. 布鲁克林军港 待命潜水员
[1:21:46] Brooklyn? Brooklyn! 布鲁克林?布鲁克林
[1:21:50] Oh, baby, we can have dinner like an old married couple. 我们能像老夫妻那样共进晚餐
[1:21:53] Oh, well, baby, I didn’t take the job. 我没接受这项指派
[1:21:56] We’ve been waiting three years for that slot to open up. 这机会我们等了三年
[1:21:58] Jo, I don’t move up in rank unless I dive. 我得潜水才能升官
[1:22:01] And I’ll never make Master as a stand by diver. 待命潜水员升不上士官长
[1:22:04] I’ll find something else. 我会另外找机会
[1:22:12] I’m three months late. 三个月没来了
[1:22:14] Late for what? 什么没来?
[1:22:21] You’re gonna have– A real… baby? 你快生…一个真正的宝宝?
[1:22:25] We’re gonna have a baby! We’re gonna have a real baby! 我们快要有真正的宝宝了
[1:22:29] We’re gonna have a baby. 真正的宝宝
[1:22:31] Ladies, gentlemen, and the rest of you lowdown cats, 各位光鲜亮丽的先生女士们
[1:22:34] it’s time to ring in the New Year. 即将迈入新的一年
[1:22:36] Happy New Year. 新年快乐
[1:22:37] 5…4…3…2…1 Five, four, three, two, one.
[1:22:41] Happy New Year. 新年快乐
[1:22:55] You have to get in their face 你得咄咄逼人
[1:22:58] and let them know who’s boss. 让他们知道谁是老板
[1:23:01] If you don’t, they’ll never salute you the rest of your life. 否则他们再也不会向你行礼
[1:23:03] So I’m sitting there– 所以我得以坐在这里…
[1:23:05] Excuse me 抱歉
[1:23:08] What’d I tell you, huh? He don’t remember me. 我说他不记得我
[1:23:14] Senior Chief Sunday, U.S.S. Hoist. 资深士官山岱 海军海斯特号
[1:23:20] You ended my diving career, Lieutenant. 你断送了我的潜水生涯 中尉
[1:23:23] Lieutenant Commander Hanks. Pleased to meet you. 少校汉克 幸会幸会
[1:23:27] That was a long time ago, Chief. 很久以前的事了 士官
[1:23:29] Ancient History. 陈年往事了
[1:23:32] Well, we just came by to say, “Hey.” 没事 只是过来打声招呼
[1:23:38] Auld lang syne and all. 旧情绵绵喽
[1:23:39] Auld lang syne. 旧情绵绵
[1:23:42] I didn’t know you had a daughter. 我不晓得你有个女儿
[1:23:44] Right. 好说
[1:23:46] She’s quite lovely. 她长的很可爱
[1:23:48] Okay, we gotta gonow… because Billy’s gonna dance with me. 得走了 比利要跟我跳支舞
[1:23:53] Happy New Year. 新年快乐
[1:23:55] Come on, Billy. 走啦 比利
[1:23:57] You’re gonna dance with your lovely wife, right? 跟你美丽的老婆跳支舞吧
[1:24:10] Mmm, you see? Now, wasn’t that easy? 我说吧?没那么难吧
[1:24:12] Has-been 过气的老头
[1:24:13] Yes. 是不难
[1:24:15] No. 不要
[1:24:17] Billy. 比利
[1:24:19] He’s the biggest drunk in the Navy is all heis. 他是海军出名的大酒鬼
[1:24:38] Senior Chief Sunday, I find you guilty… 资深士官山岱 兹裁定你违反
[1:24:42] of violating Article 90 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice: 军法行为准则第九十条
[1:24:45] assaulting a superior commissioned officer. 以下犯上
[1:24:48] Your conduct is completely unacceptable. 犯行无法宽恕
[1:24:51] You’ll be fined one half month’s pay for six months, 裁定六个月半薪处罚
[1:24:54] restricted to the confines of the base for two months… 并禁足两个月
[1:24:57] and are hereby reduced in rank to Chief Petty Officer. 同时降级为初阶士官长
[1:25:01] For those just joining us, our top story continues to unfold… 刚开始收看本节目的人
[1:25:03] thousands of miles away in the Mediterranean Sea. 地中海的突发事件有新的发展
[1:25:07] Just hours ago, 几个小时前
[1:25:08] an American B-52 bomber… 一架美国B52轰炸机
[1:25:10] flying a routine mission over the coast of Spain… 飞越西班牙海岸时
[1:25:12] slammed into the snowy Spanish countryside. 坠毁于西班牙某村庄
[1:25:15] Moments before disappearing off radar, the crew jettisoned their nuclear payload. 坠毁前机上人员抛下所载核武
[1:25:20] Three 50-megaton warheads parachuted to Earth. 三枚核子弹头随降落伞坠地
[1:25:23] Two were immediately recovered. 已寻获二枚
[1:25:25] However, a third hydrogen bomb remains lost at sea. 第三枚氢弹遗失在茫茫大海中
[1:25:28] You made it. 你成功了
[1:25:30] Becky, come get your toys. 贝姬 把玩具收起来
[1:25:35] a two-man submersible on loan 深海搜寻将由伍德豪尔中心
[1:25:40] from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute. 外派的两名潜水专家负责
[1:25:44] And yet, even as U.S. Navy ships comb 海军舰艇在地中海
[1:25:47] the Mediterranean in search of the warhead, 地毯式搜索核武的同时
[1:25:48] so do Russian submarines. 俄国潜艇也没闲着
[1:25:50] According to maritime law, the bomb which disappeared in international waters… 根据国际海洋法规定
[1:25:51] belongs to the first to find it. 核弹将属于先寻获它的国家
[1:25:56] Charged with locating and recovering the lost bomb before the Soviets do… 负责搜寻的人员
[1:25:59] are the elite Navy deep-sea divers pictured here. 是画面中优秀的海军潜水员
[1:26:02] Stationed in Norfolk, Virginia, 他们的基地在维吉尼亚诺伏克
[1:26:04] the divers were flown by jet to the scene just hours ago, 数小时前才飞至此地
[1:26:07] many still dressedin the same uniforms they were wearing only this morning. 大部份还穿着今晨的制服
[1:26:22] Blue Diver, this is Captain. 这里是舰长
[1:26:28] Blue Diver, come in. 蓝潜水员听到请回答
[1:26:30] I’m here, Hart. What do you need? 我在这 哈特 有事吗?
[1:26:34] Carl, I’d appreciate it if you could find my lost nuke for me. 劳驾…帮忙找一下核弹
[1:26:37] I’d like to make admiral sometime before Idie. 我还想升将军呢
[1:26:40] I’m doing my best, Hart. 我尽力而为 哈特
[1:27:09] Captain. 我是舰长
[1:27:10] Topside, I have an unidentified metal object protruding from the sea bottom. 发现海底有个不明金属突起物
[1:27:14] He’s got something. Proceed with extreme caution. 发现东西了 小心进行
[1:27:16] Roger that. 收到
[1:27:27] Topside, we have a Coke can. 水面 是个可乐罐
[1:27:30] Goddamn Coke can. 妈的可乐罐
[1:27:32] Bring it on up anyway, Chief. 顺便带上来 士官长
[1:27:35] I like my ocean clean. 保持海洋干净
[1:27:41] Turn that equipment off. We got a diver down there. 声纳关掉 底下有潜水员
[1:27:43] That’s not our sonar. 不是我们的声纳
[1:27:44] What are you talking about? 什么?
[1:27:47] Shit. 可恶
[1:27:50] Alpha Whiskey, this is Charlie Victor. 指挥中心 这里是海斯特
[1:27:52] I’ve got an unknown object in my perimeter– classified, probable submarine. 我的海域内有可疑潜艇
[1:27:57] Blue Diver, Blue Diver, we got an unknown contact. 蓝潜水员 发现不明物体
[1:27:59] Probable Russian submarine… 可能是俄国潜艇
[1:28:01] bearing at two-zero-niner at sixteen knots and headed directly for your position. 方位209 速度16节
[1:28:04] Take immediate evasive action. Repeat, immediate evasive action. 正朝你的方向前进中
[1:28:05] Prepare for emergency surface. Blue Diver, do you hear me? 请立即闪躲 并准备撤离
[1:28:10] Blue Diver, do you hear me? 蓝潜水员 听清楚了吗?
[1:28:14] Blue Diver? 蓝潜水员?
[1:28:18] Talk to me, Carl. 说话 卡尔
[1:28:50] Talk to me, Carl. 请说话
[1:29:04] Come in, Blue Diver. 请回答 蓝潜水员
[1:29:16] Quarter master, tell the dive station to supply us a standby. 叫潜水站派出待命人员
[1:29:20] Comein, Carl. 请回答 卡尔
[1:29:32] Come on, Carl. 请回答 卡尔
[1:29:53] Carl, youread me? 卡尔 听得到吗?
[1:29:55] I’m here, Captain. 我在这
[1:29:57] He’s there. 他在那里
[1:29:59] Prepare to surface, Carl. We’re bringing you home. 准备浮上来 卡尔
[1:30:01] Roger that. 收到
[1:30:11] You wanna do me a favor? The next time you scare me, 下次吓死我之前
[1:30:14] give me a courtesy warning first. 麻烦知会一声
[1:30:27] Captain, that sub kicked up half the ocean bottom. 舰长 潜艇掀起大半边海床
[1:30:31] It found it for us! 它帮我们找到了
[1:30:33] You’re kidding me. 别开玩笑
[1:30:35] Oh, yeah! 一点都没错
[1:30:37] He thinks he found it. Yeah, you got it. 他找到了
[1:30:38] That’s it. You got it. 哇 你找到了 没错就是它
[1:30:43] Steady! Steady! 稳住
[1:30:45] I’m pulling it in! 小心 准备吊上去
[1:30:48] Pull it up here, boys. 把它弄上来 弟兄们
[1:30:51] Steady! It’s coming up toport. 从左舷上去 加油
[1:30:54] Let’s go, boys! We got an A-bomb! 这可是枚氢弹
[1:30:57] It’s coming up, boys! Let’s go now! Let’s go, boys! 上来了 卷 卷 加油
[1:31:16] Move! 闪开
[1:32:21] Jo? 乔 乔
[1:32:32] I was so scared. 我吓坏了
[1:32:35] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:32:43] Oh, shit. 哦 要命
[1:32:49] Your leg… 你的腿…
[1:32:51] was nearly severed. 差一点保不住
[1:32:56] It’s gonna take time to heal. 要很久才能康复
[1:33:00] Eventually, you’re gonna be able to walk again w-w-with a cane. 最后 能拄着拐杖走路
[1:33:08] Can I still dive? 还能潜水吗?
[1:33:12] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[1:33:50] Come home, Carl 回家啦 卡尔
[1:34:00] Mrs. Sunday, your husband was found drunk on a public beach. 今早有人发现你先生
[1:34:03] was found drunk on a public beach. 醉卧在海滩上
[1:34:06] He’s an alcoholic and must remain in detox for 30 days. 他严重酗酒 必须勒戒30天
[1:34:10] If he should stagger, he will not fall! 就算步履蹒跚也不能倒下
[1:34:12] If he should fall, he will fall in such a manner… 就算倒下也要选个姿势
[1:34:16] as to coverup his rate 将阶级遮住
[1:34:17] so that passersby will think he’s an officer. 好让路人以为他是位军官
[1:34:23] A chief petty officer shall not drink! 初阶士官长不该喝酒
[1:34:26] And if he should drink, he shall not get drunk! 就算喝酒也不能喝醉
[1:34:30] If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger! 就算喝醉也不能步履蹒跚
[1:34:34] And if he should stagger, he shall not fall! 就算步履蹒跚也不能倒下
[1:34:37] And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner 就就算倒下也要选个姿势
[1:34:41] as to cover up his rate… 将阶级遮住
[1:34:43] so that passersby will think he’s an officer! 好让路人以为他是位军官
[1:34:46] We’re all extremely proud of you, Chief Brashear. 我们极以你为荣 布拉谢士官
[1:34:49] Now, get better, so you can go home and enjoy your retirement. 赶快康复 回家享受退休生活
[1:34:56] How do you plan to spend your retirement, Chief Brashear? 下一步考虑做什么?
[1:34:57] Howdoes it feel to be a hero? 成为英雄有什么感想?
[1:35:20] How are you? 嘿 你好
[1:36:02] Sweetheart… 心爱的…
[1:36:09] you’re never gonna dive again. 你再也不能潜水了
[1:36:15] And what you gotta do now… 目前你所该做的是…
[1:36:18] I can’t help you with. 我也帮不上忙
[1:36:25] But when you’re ready to leave… 可是当你能离开的时候…
[1:36:28] and if you can promise me… 如果你能答应我…
[1:36:30] that you’ll never take another drink again, 永远不再喝酒的话…
[1:36:33] I’ll be waiting for you in that car over there. 我会在那辆车里等你
[1:36:41] But if you can’t… 如果你做不到…
[1:36:49] then you just walk on by. 那么你只管各走各的路
[1:37:36] Package for you, sir. 你的包裹 长官
[1:38:00] I want to comeback. 我想要回去
[1:38:03] To where, Chief? 回去哪里?
[1:38:04] Full diving duty. 完全恢复潜水任务
[1:38:06] I want to dive again. 我想继续潜水
[1:38:08] Carl, 卡尔
[1:38:10] I understand, but, uh– 我了解 可是…
[1:38:12] But it’s just not possible. 可是…那是不可能的
[1:38:16] Good afternoon, Admiral. 午安 将军
[1:38:18] Carl, this is Cap–Captain Hanks. 卡尔 这位是汉克上校
[1:38:21] Chief Brashear. 布拉谢士官长
[1:38:22] Captain Hanks has been assigned as a senior officer… 汉克上校现任五角大厦
[1:38:25] at the Personnel Policy Control Board at the Pentagon. 人事行政处资深军官
[1:38:29] He’ll be joining us for a few weeks, 这几周会跟我们在一起
[1:38:31] meeting some of the men from the front lines, getting a feel for their concerns. 接见一些人 听听他们的意见
[1:38:35] Yes, and to return to the chief’s primary concern. 我们回到士官长最关心的议题
[1:38:38] Working as a Navy diver – 身为海军潜水员
[1:38:39] with one good leg and the other- 却只有一条腿 另一只则…
[1:38:42] I’m sorry. It’s just not possible. 很抱歉 这是不可能的
[1:38:45] Cut it off. 我要截肢
[1:38:49] “Pilots injured in flying accidents have requested amputation of injured limbs. “受伤飞行员要求截肢手术”
[1:38:53] Fitted with the right prosthesis, several of them have returned to active duty.” “多人着义肢重返岗位”
[1:38:58] So I’m asking this: 我的请求如下:
[1:38:59] Cut off my leg and assemble a full medical review board 12 weeks from today. 帮我截肢 十二周后
[1:39:03] It is then that 为我办一次医疗评估会
[1:39:05] I will demonstrate that I am fit to return to full diving duty. 我向各位展示足以复职的能力
[1:39:09] I want to make Master Chief. 我想升上首席士官长
[1:39:14] We admire your courage, Chief, 我们佩服你的勇气 士官长
[1:39:16] however misplaced it may be. 但是 恐怕用错了地方
[1:39:18] Please excuse us. 抱歉 我们出去一下
[1:39:31] I am a doctor, Carl. 我是位医生 卡尔
[1:39:33] My opinion might mean something here. 我的意见不妨参考一下
[1:39:39] I guess not. 看来是没用
[1:39:43] How are you gonna come back with one leg? 只有一条腿怎么复职?
[1:39:46] I could barely read once. I found a way. 我曾是文盲 但我走出一条路
[1:39:51] I could put up with the months at sea, 我可以忍受你一出海就几个月
[1:39:55] the dangerous assignments that you never said no to, but this– 和你从不回绝的危险任务 但…
[1:39:58] What do you want from me? 你要我怎么办?
[1:40:01] Do you want me to come home, mow the lawn, 回家 割草坪
[1:40:03] put a wheelchair ramp in? 到处铺上轮椅走道
[1:40:06] How am I gonna look at my own son? 在儿子眼里是副什么德行?
[1:40:07] Leave him out of this. 不要把他扯进来
[1:40:10] You’re not doing this for him or for me. 你不是为他或为我才做此决定
[1:40:13] This is about you. 你全是为了自己
[1:40:15] It’s always been about you. 你一向都只考虑你自己
[1:40:18] Admit it, Carl. 承认吧 卡尔
[1:40:21] At least give me that much. 至少你可以做到这一点吧
[1:40:33] Why are you doing this to me? 为什么你要这样对待我?
[1:40:41] Answer me, goddamn it! 回答我啊 可恶!
[1:40:43] Or I’m walking out of here, and I am not coming back. 不然 我走出去就再也不回头
[1:41:21] I love you,Jo. 我爱你 乔
[1:43:45] Get away from me! 走开!离我远一点!
[1:43:48] Piece of shit! 废物一个!
[1:43:51] Cookie. 伙夫
[1:43:54] Looks like I missed one hell of a party. 靠 看来我错过了一场狂欢
[1:44:04] I’ve been all over. 我被调遍全国
[1:44:06] Trouble, mostly. 到处惹是生非
[1:44:08] Navy gave me this second-class 军方派我管理小克里特的…
[1:44:11] diving school in Little Creek. 一所二流潜水学校 鸟地方
[1:44:18] I made some calls. 我打了几通电话
[1:44:22] Come Friday, that Captain Hanks– 星期五那个汉克上校…
[1:44:24] he’s gonna convene a medical review board, and he’s gonna retire you. 要召开医疗评估会逼你退休
[1:44:30] He said I had four weeks. 他说我有四星期
[1:44:31] He lied, cookie. 他说谎 伙夫
[1:44:33] He don’t give a shit how many one-legged push-ups you can do. 他管你能做几个单脚伏地挺身
[1:44:36] He’d trade you and me and every other old sea dog in the Navy… 他巴不得拿你我这种老狗
[1:44:40] for one glass-eyed electronics technician. 去换四眼田鸡电子技工
[1:44:42] The man’s gonna retire your ass. 他要逼你退休
[1:44:45] I got my leg back. I ain’t done yet. 我的脚能用了 我不是废物
[1:44:46] You got a stump on a wooden stick and no goddamn chance of beating Hanks, son. 靠你的跛脚赢不了汉克的
[1:44:56] All I ever wanted to do was to make Master Diver. 我只想升上首席士官长
[1:44:58] All I ever wanted to do was stay one. 我只想保住首席士官长
[1:45:02] You want to beat Hanks, you’ve got to go around him, 如果想打败汉克 你要跳过他
[1:45:05] right to the top. 直接找最高层
[1:45:08] Washington. 华盛顿
[1:45:10] Chief of Naval Personnel. 海总人事处长
[1:45:12] That’s right.And they don’t like cocky pencil-pushers like Hanks 对 他们比我们更不喜欢
[1:45:16] any more than we do. 像汉克那种八股官僚
[1:45:20] I might be able to pull a few strings. 我可以运用点关系
[1:45:30] Why are you doing this, Sunday? 为什么你要这么做?
[1:45:35] Piss people off. 把他们惹毛
[1:45:37] Chief Decker, 戴克士官长
[1:45:39] you are the Chief Master at Arms of this hospital, are you not? 你不是本院首席风纪士官长吗
[1:45:42] Yes, sir. 我是 长官
[1:45:45] Then why is it 那为什么不知道
[1:45:47] you don’t know where Chief Brashear is? 布拉谢士官长的下落?
[1:45:50] He shouldn’t be too hard to spot. 应该不难找到他
[1:45:52] He is the only Negro diver in the Navy, 他是海军唯一的黑人潜水员
[1:45:56] and he’s got one leg. 而且缺了一条腿
[1:45:58] It seems that the chief has transferred, sir. 那位士官长好像转院了 长官
[1:46:03] To where?On whose orders? 转到哪里?谁的命令?
[1:46:05] He signed his own orders, sir. 他自己签发命令
[1:46:08] Call the Shore Patrol. 打电话给海岸巡逻队
[1:46:09] Relax, Cap. We just wanna talk. 放轻松 上校 只是谈谈
[1:46:13] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等
[1:46:15] You know where Chief Brashear is. Where? 你知道布拉谢士官长在哪?
[1:46:20] I see. Fine. 我懂 无所谓
[1:46:22] Chief Brashear is AWOL. 布拉谢士官长不假外出
[1:46:24] I want him found and arrested now. 即刻搜索并逮捕
[1:46:26] I want him found and arrested now. 你找不到他的
[1:46:28] What doyou want from me, Chief? 你想怎么样?
[1:46:30] Four weeks to train him, then a full readiness evaluation… 给他四星期的训练
[1:46:31] and reinstatement hearing 然后请海总人事处长
[1:46:34] with the Chief of Naval Personnel. 一起进行评估听证会
[1:46:36] The chief of– 处长?
[1:46:37] Yes, sir 没错 长官
[1:46:38] At the Navy yard in Washington? 在华盛顿?
[1:46:40] That’s right. 没错
[1:46:41] Forget it. 门都没有
[1:46:50] Will the diver be allowed to be reinstated? 会为他举行听证会吗?
[1:46:52] Seems Chief Brashear losing his leg for his country 看来布拉谢士官长为国断腿
[1:46:54] sort of makes him a hero, sir. 已成了英雄 长官
[1:46:57] Fine. 没关系
[1:47:03] I will grant you your hearing 我答应举行听证会
[1:47:05] on one condition, hmm? 附带一个条件
[1:47:08] When he fails, you retire. 他输了你就退休
[1:47:11] He ain’t gonna fail. 他不会输的
[1:47:59] Minute, five faster. 快了一分五秒
[1:48:04] See you in court. 法庭上见
[1:49:43] Captain Hanks has ordered 汉克上校下令
[1:49:44] you to remain here, Chief. 你必须留在此处 士官长
[1:50:12] Please be seated, Senior Chief Brashear. 二等士官长布拉谢 请坐
[1:50:20] Um, only the Army salutes indoors, Senior Chief. 只有陆军在室内行礼 士官长
[1:50:23] Sir, in the Navy I grew up in, a salute is warranted… 就我所知 在这么重要的场合
[1:50:26] given the gravity of this occasion, sir. 海军是一定要行礼的
[1:50:28] Well… 可是…
[1:50:30] we’re in a new Navy now, Senior Chief. 现在是新海军时代
[1:50:38] Shall we begin? 可以开始了吗?
[1:50:42] Senior Chief Brashear, 士官长 有一天可能有另一位
[1:50:45] one day the life of another diver may depend on you. 潜水员的生死掌握在你手中
[1:50:46] Do you honestly feel that as a man– 请你扪心自问 以你…
[1:50:52] You’re almost 40. You have one leg. 将近40岁 一腿残废
[1:50:56] Can you really keep up 你比得上身强体壮
[1:50:58] with healthy divers half your age? 年纪只有你一半的潜水员吗?
[1:51:00] The question is, sir, 长官 问题应该是…
[1:51:02] can they keep up with me? 他们比得上我吗?
[1:51:11] No smoking out here, Chief. 请勿吸菸 士官长
[1:51:28] Studies of the Navy’s experimental diving unit… 海军的潜水研究显示
[1:51:31] indicate that if the subject were to become unconscious… 如果一个主体失去知觉或罹病
[1:51:36] or deceased, the disparity between the buoyancy characteristics… 义肢与真正四肢浮力上的差异
[1:51:40] of a prosthetic and a limb would hinder him in a free dive mode. 会阻碍他的徒手潜水模式
[1:51:44] You mean if he drowned, he wouldn’t float right, yes? 意即若溺水 他不会浮是吗?
[1:51:48] Yes, sir. 是的
[1:51:49] Sir, I promise,if I am killed at sea, 各位长官 如果我死在海里
[1:51:52] I will make every effort to die like a Navy man. 绝对会死得像个海军军人
[1:52:21] I just thought you should see the future of Navy deep sea diving. 这是未来海军的深海潜水装备
[1:52:24] This is the latest HEO-2 mixed gas rig. 是最新氦氧混合气潜水装
[1:52:27] It weighs 290 pounds, and the men who want to use it, 总重290磅
[1:52:28] before they can even begin the diving qualifications, 使用者 在潜水训练前就必须
[1:52:33] will be required to walk 12 steps, unassisted. 能独立走十二步
[1:52:38] Could you do that, Senior Chief Brashear? 你可以吗 布拉谢士官长?
[1:52:48] Yes, sir, I could. 我可以 长官
[1:52:51] Well… I see. 听清楚了
[1:52:54] As much as I hate to prolong this another day, 未免再拖延一天 我将安排
[1:52:59] make arrangements for you to demonstrate your contention. 你展示你的能力
[1:53:01] Here, sir. 就在这里 长官
[1:53:03] Now. 现在
[1:53:05] Son, step aside, or I’ll have to crack you right in the jaw. 让开 否则我打烂你的下巴
[1:53:11] Senior Chief Brashear, I hardly think this is the appropriate– 士官长 这恐怕不太合适…
[1:53:14] I want them all to see, sir 我希望大家公评 长官
[1:53:17] Captain Hanks, sir, I concur with your assessment. 上校 我同意你的看法
[1:53:24] These slippery floors alone prohibit such a demonstration, sir. 这里光滑的地板不适合展示
[1:53:26] Chief Sunday, haven’t you had enough trouble in your career? 你的前途还不够艰险吗?
[1:53:29] Your advice is unwelcome. 你的出席和发言不受欢迎
[1:53:32] Who is this man? 这人是谁?
[1:53:33] Chief Leslie W. Sunday, sir. 士官长雷斯利山岱 长官
[1:53:36] You swam out of the Saint Lo at Leyte Gulf. 莱特湾游出圣罗号那个人
[1:53:41] You held your breath 闭气长达…
[1:53:44] for four minutes. 四分钟
[1:53:45] Five, sir. 五分钟 长官
[1:53:49] He can stay. 他可以留下来
[1:53:53] Fine. 好的
[1:53:54] Irrelevant. 以上与本案无干
[1:53:56] Gentlemen, sirs, returning to the issue at hand. 长官们 回到我们手边的案子
[1:54:00] This is not the time or place for Senior Chief Brashear– 时间地点不适合布拉谢士官长
[1:54:06] Excuse me, Senior Chief, is there a problem? 士官长 有问题吗?
[1:54:13] Captain Hanks, 汉克上校…
[1:54:15] I have spent most of my life in the Navy trying only to succeed. 我一辈子在海军尽力达成任务
[1:54:19] However, my questhas come at a great personal loss to those who love me. 我的目标使我疏忽关爱我的人
[1:54:25] They, too, have made sacrifices.They, too, have endured great pains to support me. 为了支持我 他们也牺牲忍耐
[1:54:28] If I walk these 12 steps today, 如果我今天走完这十二步…
[1:54:31] reinstate me to active duty. 请让我恢复勤务
[1:54:34] Give me my career back. 把前途还给我
[1:54:36] Let me finish it and go home in peace. 完成我一生的目标才甘心返乡
[1:54:42] Senior Chief Brashear, the business of the modern Navy– 二等士官长 现代海军的事业
[1:54:46] Forgive me, sir. But to me, 抱歉 长官 对我来说
[1:54:48] the Navy is not a business. 海军并不是一个事业
[1:54:50] We have many traditions. 我们有许多传统
[1:54:52] In my career, I have experienced most of them. 大部分我都经历过
[1:54:54] Some good, some bad. 其中有好的 也有坏的
[1:54:57] However, I wouldn’t be here today 我此刻不会在这里
[1:54:58] if it weren’t for our greatest tradition of all. 若不是因为伟大的传统
[1:55:02] And which one is that? 请问是哪一项?
[1:55:05] Honor, sir. 是荣誉 长官
[1:55:15] Get on with it, Senior Chief. 请进行展示 士官长
[1:55:21] Leslie? 雷斯利?
[1:55:24] What leg you got on? 现在用的是哪种义肢?
[1:55:26] My walkin’ leg, Leslie. 行走用的…雷斯利
[1:55:30] It was my dad’s name. You got a problem with that? 那是我爸的名字 你有意见?
[1:55:32] Oh, no. No problem at all. 没有 一点都没意见
[1:55:41] That thing’s light duty. 这种承载力很差
[1:55:42] Gonna snap like a match stick. 会像火柴棒般折断
[1:55:44] Not if I keep my weight on my good leg. 我会将重量落在真腿上
[1:55:46] Two hundred and ninety pounds on one leg? 单脚负担290磅?
[1:55:48] You’ll be passed out by the sixth step. 第六步你就会昏倒
[1:55:52] Tenders, hat the diver. 助理 帮他戴上潜水盔
[1:56:44] Navy Diver, stand up. 海军潜水员 起立
[1:56:48] Leave him. 不要碰他
[1:56:51] Captain, if I recall the Navy regulation manual correctly, 上校 就我所知的海军规章
[1:56:54] the diver may be helped to his feet. 潜水员是可以被扶起来的
[1:56:57] This is a lot of brass to sling up from a seated position, sir. 由坐姿起立 要举起惊人的黄铜重量
[1:57:00] It’s spun copper, Chief. We haven’t used brass in a decade. 是锻造铜 黄铜淘汰近十年了
[1:57:04] And the new manual states the diver must rise unassisted. 新手册明令潜水员独立起立
[1:57:07] That’s what it says in the new book, sir? 新手册有这规定吗?
[1:57:11] If I may ask, Captain, how would you know? 可以问吗?上校你怎么知道?
[1:57:15] I wrote it. 是我写的
[1:57:20] Yes, sir. 懂了 长官
[1:57:27] Navy Diver, stand up. 海军潜水员 起立
[1:57:39] Square that rig and approach the rail. 装备就绪 向水边前进
[1:58:03] 1 One.
[1:58:07] 2 Two.
[1:58:11] 3 Three.
[1:58:15] 4 Four.
[1:58:20] 5 Five.
[1:58:24] 6 Six.
[1:58:27] 7 Seven.
[1:58:31] 8 Eight.
[1:58:38] Gentlemen, his leg. 各位 他的腿不行了
[1:58:41] Please. 请注意
[1:58:43] Gentlemen. 各位
[1:58:46] Navy Diver, stand down. 留在原地不要动
[1:58:47] his is my detail. 潜水员不要理会 听我的指令
[1:58:54] Goddamnit, cookie, move your ass! 妈的 伙夫 迈开步伐
[1:58:56] I want my 12! 你欠我十二步
[1:59:09] Nine. The Navy diver is not a fighting man. 9 海军潜水员不是战斗人员
[1:59:12] He is a salvage expert. 他是救难专家
[1:59:15] 10 Ten
[1:59:16] If it’s lost underwater, he finds it. 遗失在海底的 他负责寻获
[1:59:17] If it’s sunk, he brings it up. 沉下去的 他负责捞起
[1:59:19] If it’s in the way, he moves it! 挡在途中的 他负责移开
[1:59:22] Eleven. If he’s lucky, 11 好运的话
[1:59:24] he will die young 200 feet beneath the waves, 他能死在200英尺深的海底
[1:59:27] for that is the closest he will ever get to being a hero! 因为这是成为英雄的最低标准
[1:59:30] Hell,I don’t know why anybody would want to be a Navy diver. 搞不懂为什么有人想当潜水员
[1:59:34] Now, you report to this line, cookie! 到这条线来向我报到 伙夫
[1:59:41] At ease. 稍息
[1:59:55] Tenders, unhat that diver. 助理 帮他卸下头盔
[2:00:20] The United States Navy proudly reinstates… 美国海军光荣的宣布…
[2:00:24] Senior Chief and Diver Carl Brashear… 二等潜水士官长…
[2:00:26] to full, active duty. 卡尔布拉谢恢复原来职务
[2:00:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:01:07] I can quit. 我可以辞职
[2:01:09] The man I married never quit anything a day in his life. 我嫁的人从不辞卸任何事
[2:01:17] I love you. 我爱你
[2:01:19] I love you too, baby. I love you too. 我也爱你 宝贝 我也爱你
2000年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Ninja(忍者)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: inf-c2hv ass(怒火攻心)电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme