英文名称:Men in Black International
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | 黑 衣 人 | |
[01:08] | 全 球 追 缉 | |
[01:23] | 巴黎 2016年 | |
[01:33] | God, do I hate Paris. | 天呐 我太讨厌巴黎了 |
[01:36] | Not to worry. Probably won’t be around much longer. | 别担心 地球也许马上就毁灭了 |
[01:49] | 游客止步 禁止入内 | |
[02:01] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 这一刻我已经等了很久了 |
[02:03] | I guess what… What I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是… |
[02:06] | – Lisa, will you mar…? – Bonjour. | -莉莎 你愿意嫁… -你们好 |
[02:09] | We’re with Tower security. | 我们是铁塔保安 |
[02:12] | We’re terribly sorry, | 非常抱歉 |
[02:13] | but you’re not supposed to be here. | 但你们不应该来这里 |
[02:15] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[02:17] | So? She say yes? | 那么 她答应了吗 |
[02:19] | – I haven’t asked yet. – He hasn’t asked yet. | -我还没求婚 -他还没求婚 |
[02:21] | Well, that’s a terrible shame, isn’t it? | 那真是太遗憾了 不是吗 |
[02:24] | Because, you see, that blinking light back there | 因为你们看 那边闪烁的灯 |
[02:26] | means there’s been a breach in Portal 2. | 说明二号传送门遭到入侵 |
[02:29] | Which means, in just a few minutes, | 也就是说 几分钟后 |
[02:31] | the most vile creatures in the entire universe, the Hive, | 全宇宙最邪恶的生物 蜂兽 |
[02:34] | are gonna consume every last one of us from the inside out. | 将把我们所有人从里到外吃得一干二净 |
[02:36] | I don’t understand. | 你们在说什么 |
[02:40] | All will be explained if you look right… | 你们只要盯着这里看 |
[02:43] | here. | 就懂了 |
[02:46] | The Tower was closed for repairs. | 铁塔因修缮而关闭 |
[02:47] | Ask her on the way down. | 下去的时候向她求婚 |
[02:49] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[02:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:55] | Mind the gap. | 小心缝隙 |
[03:01] | Right. Shall we? | 好了 开始吧 |
[03:04] | Let’s do this. | 我们上 |
[03:07] | 游客止步 禁止入内 | |
[03:20] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[03:21] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:24] | Ask her again down on the ground. | 到地面后再向她求婚一次 |
[03:38] | – There you are. – Yeah. | -你回来了 -嗯 |
[03:40] | All right. Let’s try this again, shall we? | 好了 我们再试一次吧 |
[03:50] | So, what’s the play here? | 现在怎么办 |
[03:52] | We’ve been in this situation before. | 我们以前经历过这种情况 |
[03:54] | We’ve never faced the Hive before. | 我们从未对峙过蜂兽 |
[03:56] | They’ve never faced us. | 他们也从未对峙过我们 |
[03:58] | Always remember, | 记好了 |
[03:59] | The universe has a way of leading you | 宇宙总有办法 |
[04:01] | to where you’re supposed to be | 在恰当的时机 |
[04:02] | at the moment you’re supposed to be there. | 将你引向应该去的地方 |
[04:05] | Yeah, well, sometimes, the universe gets it wrong. | 是啊 有时候宇宙也会搞错 |
[04:38] | 时间简史 从大爆炸到黑洞 史蒂芬·霍金著 | |
[04:42] | “Let’s have some action. | 让我们动起来 |
[04:44] | I want some asses wiggling. | 把屁股扭起来 |
[04:46] | I want some perfection.” | 要有进步 |
[04:52] | Get my three-wood. | 去拿我的三号木杆 |
[04:54] | – Come on, let’s go. – Okay, okay. | -麻利点 -好好好 |
[04:58] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[05:05] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[05:07] | – Oh, my God. Baby. – What? | -天啊 宝贝 -怎么了 |
[05:12] | That wasn’t no animal, okay? | 根本不是动物 |
[05:13] | It was a… It was a… | 是…是… |
[05:15] | I ain’t never seen nothing like that before. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[05:17] | It was, like, a creature. | 像是一个生物 |
[05:20] | What? Harold, call the police. | 什么 哈洛德 快报警 |
[05:23] | – The who? – The police. Call the police! | -报什么 -报警 快报警 |
[05:27] | That was fast. | 这么快 |
[05:28] | Good evening, folks. We’re from Animal Control. | 晚上好 我们是动物管理局的 |
[05:30] | You said you saw something? | 你说看到了奇怪的东西 |
[05:31] | Yeah. We haven’t even called you yet. | 是的 但我们还没打电话呢 |
[05:33] | Are we in any danger? Does it have like, rabies? | 我们有危险吗 它有狂犬病吗 |
[05:35] | That wasn’t a regular animal. | 不像是普通的动物 |
[05:37] | – It was like… – The creature you saw was | -像是… -你见到的生物 |
[05:39] | an unlicensed Tarantian from Andromeda II. | 是一只来自仙女座II的无证塔伦特 |
[05:42] | Very rare, very dangerous. | 非常稀有 非常危险 |
[05:44] | – Sorry, what? – A Tarantian. Ma’am. | -不好意思 你说什么 -一只塔伦特 女士 |
[05:46] | No, I know. He looks cute now. | 我知道 目前他看起来很可爱 |
[05:47] | – Tarantian? – But when they hit puberty, | -塔伦特 -但是等到了青春期 |
[05:49] | they turn into real monsters. | 他们就会变成真正的怪物 |
[06:03] | Don’t be scared. It’s okay. | 别害怕 没事的 |
[06:05] | Tell me, is there anyone else in the house? | 告诉我 屋里还有别人吗 |
[06:06] | Just our daughter. She’s sleeping. | 只有我们的女儿 她在睡觉 |
[06:12] | A raccoon. Yeah, that’s your problem, folks. | 一只浣熊 没错 这就是你们的问题 |
[06:15] | So just go ahead and make sure those trash can lids are on nice and tight, | 确保把垃圾桶的盖子盖紧了 |
[06:18] | and we were never here. | 我们没来过这里 |
[06:23] | Maybe we should go check on Molly. | 也许我们应该去看看莫莉 |
[06:26] | We’ve gotta get you out of here. | 你得离开这里 |
[06:32] | Come on. | 快来 |
[06:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:43] | I’m your friend. I’m Molly. Go on. | 我是你的朋友 我叫莫莉 去吧 |
[06:47] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[06:50] | Kabla nakshulin Kabla nakshulin. | |
[06:56] | Kabla nakshulin Kabla nakshulin. | |
[07:01] | Well, Molly, you’ve scored excellent or above in every area. | 莫莉 你在每个领域都取得了优秀以上的成绩 |
[07:04] | 申请表 联调局新探员部 | |
[07:05] | Fitness, deductive reasoning, logic, | 身体素质 演绎推理 逻辑 |
[07:08] | weapons training. | 武器训练 |
[07:09] | Just one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[07:12] | You didn’t check a box. | 你没勾选 |
[07:15] | For your preferred division. | 选择想去的部门 |
[07:17] | Everyone has to check a box. | 每个人都得勾选 |
[07:21] | Yeah, I made my own box | 我自己为没有框的部门 |
[07:25] | for the division that has no box. | 画了一个框 |
[07:31] | You know, the division where they wear black suits | 你懂的 这个部门的人都穿着黑色套装 |
[07:34] | and deal with the guys from… | 负责处理… |
[07:40] | up there. | 上面来的家伙 |
[07:43] | You mean, Accounting? | 你是说会计部门吗 |
[07:44] | No, like… | 不 我是说… |
[07:51] | Yeah, still… | 嗯 还是… |
[07:53] | Accounting. | 会计部门 |
[08:00] | That should fix the glitch. | 这样应该就能解决 |
[08:02] | – Remember, we care. – You’re good to go. | -请记住 我们在乎 -没问题了 |
[08:04] | And just remember, we care. | 请记住 我们在乎 |
[08:09] | Look for the icon marked advanced extensions. | 找到标着高级扩展功能的图标 |
[08:11] | – Okay. – Click on it. | -好的 -点击它 |
[08:12] | Which icon? Which one? There’s a bunch… | 哪个图标 哪个 太多了… |
[08:14] | – Thirteenth icon from the left. – Whose left? | -从左数第十三个图标 -谁的左边 |
[08:18] | – Your left. – Oh, sorry. | -你的左边 -抱歉 |
[08:20] | – I got it now. – Okay, got it? | -我找到了 -好 找到了吗 |
[08:22] | Yeah, I got it. | 嗯 找到了 |
[08:23] | 正在追踪新的异常物体 命名为2019-AMRJ | |
[08:25] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[08:25] | – Hello? Help. What’s going on? – Oh, no. Nothing. | -在吗 帮帮我 怎么回事 -没事 没什么 |
[08:28] | Let me just run a little diagnostic on my end, | 我这边运行一个小小的诊断程序 |
[08:30] | and I will be right back to you. No, no, no, it won’t take long. | 然后再回复你 不不不 用不了多久 |
[08:33] | Not long at all. Okay. | 很快的 好的 |
[08:36] | What the f…? | 怎么搞的 |
[08:39] | – This is perplexing. – Is it? | -令人费解 -这是 |
[08:42] | Is it? | 这是 |
[08:45] | A-l-i-e-n-s? | 外 星 人 吗 |
[08:47] | I don’t know why you always insist | 我不明白你为什么非得 |
[08:49] | on whispering and spelling that. | 既小声又拆开说 |
[08:51] | Finally decided to show up, huh? | 终于决定要露面了吧 |
[08:55] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:57] | All I have to do is figure out trajectory, and I am in. | 我只需要搞清楚轨迹 就能打入内部了 |
[09:00] | I’m back. Okay, try this. | 我回来了 好了 试试这个 |
[09:02] | – Unplug it, plug it back in. – Okay. | -拔掉电源 再插回去 -好的 |
[09:04] | And remember, we care. | 请记住 我们在乎 |
[09:12] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:16] | Jimmy’s coming back to get the kids. | 吉米要回来找孩子们了 |
[09:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:23] | Okay. Let’s see where you are now. | 好了 来看看现在你在哪儿 |
[09:29] | Welcome back, Professor Armitage. | 欢迎回来 阿米塔奇教授 |
[09:36] | You tricky one. | 你这个狡猾的家伙 |
[09:38] | I don’t think you’re a meteor after all, are you? | 你应该不是流星吧 |
[09:40] | Nope, I think you are an unauthorized landing. | 不 我觉得你是未经许可的到来者 |
[09:47] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[09:48] | It’s all happening. | 终于等到了 |
[09:51] | 世界新闻日报 外星人前任吉米说 “我会回来的 宝贝” | |
[09:51] | See you soon, Jimmy. | 稍后见 吉米 |
[10:04] | Right here, right here. | 就在这停 就在这停 |
[10:06] | Right here. | 就在这停 |
[10:10] | Please keep the meter running. | 请别停表 |
[10:13] | – I’ll pay you extra. – What? | -我加钱给你 -什么 |
[10:29] | 危险 高压电围栏 五万伏 | |
[11:17] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on, Jimmy. | 对对对 拜托 吉米 |
[11:19] | What are you doing back on Earth? | 你回地球干什么 |
[11:21] | This is…? This is Earth? | 这里是…这里是地球吗 |
[11:23] | My bad, guys. Come on. | 我搞错了 伙计们 拜托 |
[11:25] | Tell it to O back at HQ. | 回总部跟O说去吧 |
[11:26] | I just want to see my kids. | 我只是想见我的孩子们 |
[11:27] | Get this ship out of here. | 把这艘飞船弄走 |
[11:29] | I’ll escort our Zamporian friend back. | 我把这位赞波利安朋友带回去 |
[11:45] | – Don’t lose them. – What? | -别跟丢了 -什么 |
[11:46] | – I’m on it. On it. – Go, go, go. Go. | -我这就追 -快追 快 |
[12:18] | Did they bring in that Zamporian yet? | 他们把那个赞波利安人带回来了吗 |
[12:20] | Came in a couple of minutes ahead of you. | 比你早到了几分钟 |
[12:22] | The guy tried to sneak in behind a Perseid meteor shower. | 那家伙想借着英仙座流星雨的掩护溜进来 |
[12:25] | Amateur hour. Am I right? | 太业余了 我说得对吧 |
[12:27] | Right as rain. | 千真万确 |
[12:31] | Rain don’t lie. | 不打幌子 |
[12:39] | Sheesh, talk about amateur hour. | 老天 还说什么业余 |
[12:41] | You gonna call this in, or what? | 你不上报吗 |
[12:46] | Code Black. | 黑色警报 |
[12:56] | Unauthorized visitor. | 未经许可的访客 |
[12:58] | Lockdown protocol engaged | 封锁协议倒计时 |
[13:01] | in three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[13:09] | All right, who’s she working for? | 好了 她为谁工作 |
[13:12] | She claims to be working alone. | 她声称是独自工作 |
[13:13] | A random civilian simply waltzes in | 一个平民碰巧大摇大摆地 |
[13:15] | off the high street. I don’t think so. | 从大街上走进来了 我才不信 |
[13:18] | 联邦调查局 华盛顿外勤办事处 培训探员申请表 莫莉·莱特 | |
[13:22] | Neuralyze her. | 消除她的记忆 |
[13:26] | No, no, no. Don’t. | 不不不 不要 |
[13:28] | I know what that thing is. Please. | 我知道这东西是干什么的 拜托 |
[13:31] | Hang on. Hang on. | 等一下 |
[13:36] | She had an experience. | 她有过经历 |
[13:38] | It erased my parents’ memories, but it didn’t take mine. | 它消除了我父母的记忆 却没消除我的 |
[13:41] | So my whole life, everyone’s called me crazy. | 所以从小到大 所有人都说我疯了 |
[13:44] | They said that I needed therapy, | 他们说我需要治疗 |
[13:46] | which, okay, admittedly, I did, | 好吧 我承认我确实需要 |
[13:49] | but not for this. | 但不是因为这个 |
[13:51] | Did she really hack into the Hubble Telescope | 她真的黑进了哈勃望远镜 |
[13:53] | to look at Andromeda II, and we didn’t catch her? | 来观测仙女座II 而我们却没逮到她吗 |
[13:56] | In the old days, we’d have hired her. | 如果是以前 我们还会聘用她 |
[14:01] | It took me 20 years to find you, plus or minus. | 我花了差不多二十年时间找到你们 |
[14:05] | How many people can say that? | 有几个人能这么说 |
[14:07] | I found you. | 我找到你们了 |
[14:20] | So you found us. You proved you’re not crazy. | 你找到我们了 你证明了自己没疯 |
[14:23] | You win the I’m Not Crazy badge. Now what? | 给你颁一枚正常人徽章 然后呢 |
[14:25] | – I want in. – We don’t hire. We recruit. | -我想加入 -我们不招聘 只招募 |
[14:27] | Then I’d like to be recruited. | 那我想让你们招募我 |
[14:29] | I’m going to need more. | 这样可不够 |
[14:32] | But would you mind giving me one good reason? | 不过你能给我一个说得过去的理由吗 |
[14:36] | Because I’m smart. | 因为我很聪明 |
[14:38] | I’m motivated. | 很有动力 |
[14:40] | I look good in black. I’m… | 我穿黑色很好看 我… |
[14:42] | Boring me. | 很无趣 |
[14:45] | Because I have absolutely no life whatsoever. | 因为我完全没有个人生活 |
[14:48] | I have nothing. I have no dog, no cat, | 我一无所有 没有狗 没有猫 |
[14:51] | definitely no chill. | 淡定不下来 |
[14:52] | I have nothing that I couldn’t happily walk away from, | 没有任何值得留恋的事物 |
[14:55] | which makes me perfect for this job. | 所以我非常适合这份工作 |
[14:57] | Well, you’re certainly suitably tragic. | 你真是太可悲了 |
[15:00] | No love? No relationships? | 没有爱 没有人际关系 |
[15:03] | They just distract you from what’s important. | 那些只会分散你对重要的事的注意力 |
[15:06] | Really? And what’s important? | 是吗 那什么是重要的事 |
[15:09] | The truth of the universe. | 宇宙的真谛 |
[15:12] | I wanna know everything. | 我想知道一切 |
[15:13] | I wanna know how it all works. | 我想知道宇宙的运作方式 |
[15:16] | You really think a black suit | 你真的认为黑色套装 |
[15:18] | is going to solve all your problems? | 能解决你所有的问题吗 |
[15:22] | No, but it looks damn good on you. | 不能 但你穿起来就非常好看 |
[15:25] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[15:44] | From this moment, | 从现在起 |
[15:45] | you will conform to the identity we give you. | 你要遵从我们给你安排的身份 |
[15:49] | You will dress only in MIB Special Services attire. | 你只能穿着黑衣人特勤队的服装 |
[15:54] | You have been trained in the use of MIB-sanctioned technology, | 你已经接受了黑衣人认可的技术 |
[15:58] | vehicles and weaponry. | 车辆及武器的培训 |
[16:04] | You will not stand out in any way. | 任何情况下 你都不可以引人注目 |
[16:11] | You are no longer part of the system. | 体制中再也没有你这个人 |
[16:14] | You do not exist. | 你根本不存在 |
[16:17] | Check, please. | 结账 谢谢 |
[16:19] | We are above the system. | 我们凌驾于体制之上 |
[16:20] | Over it, beyond it. We are them. We are they. | 超越体制 我们就是体制 |
[16:22] | We are the Men in Black. | 我们是黑衣人 |
[16:24] | The “Men” in Black? | 黑衣”男人”吗 |
[16:26] | Don’t. Don’t start. | 不 别提这个 |
[16:27] | I’ve had the conversation. | 我跟他们谈过 |
[16:29] | They didn’t seem to be able to let it go. | 他们似乎无法放弃这个名字 |
[16:31] | It’s a process. Attachment issue, I think. | 这是个过程 依恋的问题吧 |
[16:33] | There’s your first assignment. | 这是你的第一个任务 |
[16:36] | Okay. When do I get my…? | 好的 我什么能拿到… |
[16:38] | It’s called a neuralyzer. | 那叫记忆消除器 |
[16:40] | And you don’t just get it, you earn it. | 不是随便就能拿到的 要通过努力争取 |
[16:43] | You’ve been accepted for a probationary period. | 你只是作为试用探员被录用了 |
[16:45] | Impress me, and we’ll see about the bzzz. | 好好表现 我们再考虑消除器的事 |
[16:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:51] | You’re a fan of the truth, aren’t you, Agent M? | 你喜欢追求真相 不是吗 探员M |
[16:54] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[16:56] | I think we may have a problem in London. | 伦敦分部好像有麻烦了 |
[17:09] | That is smooth. | 这酒还真是顺口 |
[17:11] | Let’s keep them coming, shall we? | 继续上 好吗 |
[17:12] | Another round. | 再来一杯 |
[17:15] | So can I just say how much I’m liking this place? | 我只是想说我很喜欢这个地方 |
[17:18] | It’s formal, but not too stuffy. | 有条理 但又不会太古板 |
[17:20] | Classic, but still kind of stylish. | 很传统 但却还是有范 |
[17:22] | Makes it a very Eyes Wide Shut kind of vibe. | 很有《大开眼戒》的感觉 |
[17:26] | I’m kidding. | 我说笑的 |
[17:27] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[17:34] | Or is it mostly just the lethal high-stakes gambling? | 或者只是致命的高风险赌博的效果 |
[17:36] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:39] | Would you look at that? Straight to the ace, gentlemen. | 你们看 王牌送上门 先生们 |
[17:41] | That’s me again. | 又是我 |
[17:45] | Let’s talk business, shall we? | 我们谈谈正事吧 |
[17:48] | I can move this stuff. | 我可以卖这东西 |
[17:50] | Who do I speak with about getting a whole lot more of it? | 我想大量进货 应该找谁 |
[17:52] | Because I’m in. | 因为我想加入 |
[17:53] | You’re not. | 你不能加入 |
[17:55] | You see, I have a very strict | 我有一条非常严格的政策 |
[17:57] | “no Men in Black” policy. | “不得与黑衣人交易” |
[18:00] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[18:01] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[18:02] | Who’d want those assholes coming in here? | 谁会想让那些混蛋进来插一脚 |
[18:04] | Men in Black. The Morons in Black, if you ask me. | 黑衣人 要我说他们是黑衣蠢货 |
[18:07] | What a bunch of dicks. Am I right? | 一群傻逼 我没说错吧 |
[18:09] | All it takes is one bad apple to spoil any environment… | 一粒老鼠屎就能毁掉一锅汤… |
[18:17] | Stop it, guys. | 各位别动手 |
[18:37] | I am MIB, you Cerulian scum. | 我是黑衣人 你个切鲁败类 |
[18:41] | And FYI, your little club here sucks. | 我要说 你这个小俱乐部烂透了 |
[18:45] | You’re gonna give me everything. | 你要从实招来 |
[18:46] | Suppliers, sellers, your whole network. | 供应商 卖家 你的整个分销网 |
[18:56] | Your luck run out. | 你的好运耗尽了 |
[18:57] | You’re already dead. | 你死定了 |
[19:02] | Only one person here has the antidote. | 这里只有一个人有解药 |
[19:05] | Emily, sweetheart. | 艾米丽 亲爱的 |
[19:16] | Please, I’ll… I’ll give you whatever you want. | 拜托 你要什么我都给你 |
[19:20] | Please. Anything you want. | 拜托 什么都行 |
[19:24] | Anything I want? | 什么都行吗 |
[20:10] | The express train to London has arrived. | 开往伦敦的特快列车已到站 |
[20:13] | With continuing service to Paris, Stockholm, | 我们将继续开往巴黎 斯德哥尔摩 |
[20:16] | Milan, Rome, Madrid. | 米兰 罗马 马德里 |
[20:21] | Caught him in the locker room. | 在更衣室逮到他 |
[20:23] | I knew that kid was neuralyzing himself. | 我就知道那孩子对自己用了记忆消除器 |
[20:25] | I told him, “Do that too much, and you’ll go blind.” | 我跟他说 “用太多次会瞎的” |
[20:28] | Right? | 对吧 |
[20:29] | Who could go for a nosh? | 有人想来点零嘴吗 |
[20:31] | I’d like a nice pastrami sandwich. | 我想来个熏牛肉三明治 |
[20:33] | With lots of melted cheese. | 要加很多融化的奶酪 |
[21:37] | Now arriving, express train from New York. | 来自纽约的特快列车即将到站 |
[21:40] | Last call for Flight 2112 to the Cat’s Eye Nebula. | 最后一次通知 飞往猫眼星云的2112航班即将起飞 |
[21:56] | Welcome, Agent M. | 欢迎 探员M |
[21:57] | Please report to New Agent Orientation. | 请前往新探员说明会报到 |
[22:12] | Access granted, Agent M. | 准许进入 探员M |
[22:25] | …every hour from Gate 12. | 每小时一班 12号登机口 |
[22:38] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 借过 女士 |
[22:47] | It’s never who you think it is. | 总是出乎意料 |
[22:51] | Oh, no. That one makes sense. | 不 这个完全说得通 |
[22:55] | So you’re the one who found us. | 找到我们的人就是你 |
[22:58] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[23:00] | I’m T. High T. | 我是T 老大T |
[23:02] | Yeah. You’re… | 你就是… |
[23:04] | – I run this little circus. – Yeah. | -我是这个马戏团的老大 -嗯 |
[23:06] | Welcome, M. | 欢迎你 M |
[23:08] | It’s nice to meet you, sir. | 很高兴认识你 长官 |
[23:09] | O told me to expect some great things. | O告诉我新人值得期待 |
[23:13] | – And great things shall you get. – Good. | -你不会失望的 -很好 |
[23:16] | Right through there. | 往那边走 |
[23:26] | Hi, you. | 你好啊 |
[23:27] | Wait, wait, wait! Don’t touch him! | 等等 等等 别碰他 |
[23:30] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[23:33] | I got him, I got him. You guys… | 我抓到他了 你们… |
[23:35] | I got him. I got him. | 我抓到他了 我抓到他了 |
[25:00] | Change it, change it. | 修一下 修一下 |
[25:17] | All right, buddy. | 好了 伙计 |
[25:19] | All right. Drink this. | 来试试这个 |
[26:15] | Careful. You break it, you buy it. | 小心点 弄坏了就要付钱买 |
[26:22] | Keep it. Keep it. | 你们留着吧 |
[26:25] | On me. | 送你们了 |
[26:27] | We need to see the queen. | 我们要见女王 |
[26:29] | Yes. | 好的 |
[26:42] | You have visitors. | 有访客 |
[26:50] | State your business with the queen. | 向女王禀报你们的来意 |
[26:53] | We need someone to die. | 我们要一个人死 |
[27:02] | As clearly stated in Section 6C of the Treaty of Andromeda II, | 仙女座II条约第6C条明确指出 |
[27:06] | we do not kill Jababians | 我们不杀加贝边人 |
[27:07] | nor participate in the murder thereof. | 也不会参与谋杀行径 |
[27:10] | This is nonnegotiable. | 没有商量余地 |
[27:15] | Well, it’s slightly negotiable. | 好吧 有一点商量余地 |
[27:35] | Morning. | 早 |
[27:37] | I’m in the market for a useless, old, broken-down machine. | 我想找一台又旧又破的废物机器 |
[27:40] | What do you got? | 你有吗 |
[27:41] | You’re not gonna get a rise out of me, H. | 你别想惹我生气 H |
[27:43] | It’s the Imperial with the red tab. | 有红色跳格键的帝国打字机 |
[27:45] | Do try to keep up. | 别落后好吗 |
[27:48] | Thank you, Charlie. | 谢谢你 查理 |
[27:57] | That’s the old portal depot. | 这是以前的传送门站 |
[27:59] | Site of the First Great Alien Migration. | 第一次大型外星人移民的现场 |
[28:02] | Wait, so Eiffel was an MIB agent? | 等等 埃菲尔是黑衣人探员吗 |
[28:05] | One of the first. | 首批探员之一 |
[28:06] | He helped so many intergalactic refugees | 他帮助了很多来地球 |
[28:08] | seeking protection here on Earth. | 寻求庇护的星际难民 |
[28:10] | If you look closely, | 如果你仔细看 |
[28:11] | you can see my grandma and my grandpa in that picture. | 就能看到我的祖父母也在照片中 |
[28:14] | So beautiful. | 真美 |
[28:16] | – Here you are, dear. – Thank you. | -给你 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[28:34] | What’s up with that guy? | 那家伙是怎么回事 |
[28:47] | Nerlene! | 内尔琳恩 |
[28:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:51] | He’s just so yummy. | 他实在是太诱人了 |
[28:53] | – Who is he? – H. | -他是谁 -H |
[28:56] | Only the best agent in the building. | 这栋楼里最优秀的探员而已 |
[28:57] | He saved the world once with nothing but his wits | 他曾经仅用他的智慧和七系原子枪 |
[29:00] | and a Series-7 De-Atomizer. | 就拯救了世界 |
[29:03] | He saved the world? | 他拯救过世界吗 |
[29:05] | From what? | 从谁手上拯救的 |
[29:07] | The Hive. | 蜂兽 |
[29:08] | The Hive. | 蜂兽 |
[29:10] | Hey, Guy, do me a favor. | 伙计 帮我个忙 |
[29:12] | – Handle my calls. – Oh, love to. | -帮我处理来电 -乐意之至 |
[29:15] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[29:17] | To do some homework. | 去做点调查 |
[29:21] | An awful, terrible incident in Marrakesh. | 马拉喀什发生了一起非常可怕的事件 |
[29:25] | The North Africa office is investigating. | 北非办事处正在调查 |
[29:27] | And in other business, | 至于其它事宜 |
[29:29] | H has decided to grace us with his presence after all. | H终于决定大驾光临了 |
[29:32] | Apologies, sir. | 很抱歉 长官 |
[29:33] | I was working late. Morning, everyone. | 我昨天工作到很晚 大家早上好 |
[29:34] | So was I. Actually cleaning up after your mess. | 我也是 其实是在收拾你的烂摊子 |
[29:36] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你了 |
[29:38] | You should’ve seen the mess I was cleaning up this morning. | 你应该瞧瞧我今天早上收拾的烂摊子 |
[29:40] | It was a totally unsanctioned op, sir, | 这完全是未经批准的行动 长官 |
[29:42] | requiring two containment units and a full neuralyzer squad. | 需要两支控制小队和一整支记忆消除小组 |
[29:45] | I doubt that, right? | 我觉得不是 |
[29:46] | I prefer to look at this from a macro point of view, | 我更想从宏观的角度来看待这件事 |
[29:48] | not get bogged in the details. | 不要太纠结于细节 |
[29:49] | The bad guy’s dead, so, you know. | 反正坏人死了 所以嘛 |
[29:52] | Take a seat, please. One last item. | 请坐 最后一件事 |
[29:55] | A member of the Jababian royal family | 一位加贝边王室成员 |
[29:58] | has a layover on his way to Centaurus A. | 在前往半人马座A星途中要作停留 |
[30:01] | Vungus the Ugly. | 丑八怪万格斯 |
[30:03] | Inherited the title. | 继承了头衔 |
[30:05] | Believe it or not, Vungus here is the looker in the crowd. | 信不信由你 万格斯其实是个美男子 |
[30:09] | Holograms always add 10 pounds. | 全息影像总会让人重九斤 |
[30:11] | Jababian society doesn’t allow for certain indiscretions. | 加贝边社会不允许某些言行失仪 |
[30:16] | In short, he wants to be shown a good time. | 简而言之 他想玩得开心 |
[30:19] | We could say no, but Jababian mining vessels | 我们可以拒绝 但加贝边人的采矿船 |
[30:22] | would grind us into galactic dust. | 会把我们碾成银河系的星尘 |
[30:25] | Some irony there, sir, if you think that we used to, uh, | 长官 这有点讽刺 想想我们过去 |
[30:28] | protect the Earth from the scum of the universe. | 是保护地球免受宇宙中的人渣侵扰 |
[30:30] | Now it seems we’re protecting the scum. | 现在看起来我们是在保护人渣 |
[30:31] | Actually, that’s why it would be right up your street. | 事实上 正是因为如此 这事很适合你 |
[30:34] | Your cup of tea, H. | 你的那杯茶 H |
[30:36] | Well, I know Vungus. He doesn’t really drink tea. | 我认识万格斯 他其实不怎么喝茶 |
[30:38] | He prefers vodka, tequila, | 他更爱伏特加 龙舌兰 |
[30:40] | hand sanitizer, sometimes all at once. | 免洗洗手液 有时候三种一起喝 |
[30:42] | There is one time, we woke up in Bangkok, handcuffed to a horse… | 有一回我们在曼谷醒来 被铐在一匹马上… |
[30:43] | – H? – Pipe down. | -H -安静 |
[30:45] | What? Sorry. Sincere apologies. | 怎么了 抱歉 真心抱歉 |
[30:47] | You will be his chaperone. | 你来当他的保护人 |
[30:48] | In fact, he specifically asked for you. | 实际上 他特别要求找你 |
[30:51] | Okay. Absolutely, hopefully we don’t end up | 好吧 没问题 希望我们最后 |
[30:53] | handcuffed to a horse again, heh. | 不会再被铐在马上 |
[30:54] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:55] | I’ll have him home by midnight. | 午夜前我会送他回家 |
[30:57] | Good boy. If you will. | 那就太好了 真是好孩子 |
[31:00] | “Good boy. If you will.” | “那就太好了 真是好孩子” |
[31:01] | “Good man,” I think he said. | 我想他说的是”好男儿” |
[31:02] | Keep Daddy happy, yeah? | 要让爸爸开心是吗 |
[31:03] | Yeah. We’re like this. | 是啊 我们就是这么铁 |
[31:05] | You look after Papi so well. | 你把爸比照顾得真好 |
[31:07] | You’re so jealous, aren’t you? | 你是不是很嫉妒 |
[31:08] | Papi’s little fancy boy. | 爸比漂亮的小男孩 |
[31:09] | You wish you had a papi. | 你也想要个爸比 |
[31:12] | They came in on transportation… | 他们乘坐交通工具到达… |
[31:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:30] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[31:31] | – Sorry. – Hi. | -抱歉 -你好 |
[31:34] | Nope, I’m awake. It’s all right. | 我是醒着的 没事 |
[31:36] | Just catching up on my daily meditation. | 只是在赶着做我的每日冥想 |
[31:39] | I have been meaning to try that. | 我一直想尝试 |
[31:40] | I read that it dramatically improves | 我有读过 它能显著地提高 |
[31:42] | mitochondrial energy production. | 线粒体的能量产生 |
[31:43] | Yep, yep. It… It absolutely does. | 是的 是的 绝对可以 |
[31:46] | My mitochondrial energy’s through the roof. | 我的线粒体能量已经爆棚了 |
[31:49] | – Have we met before? – No. Agent M. | -我们见过吗 -没有 我是探员M |
[31:52] | I heard you were on the Vungus meet tonight, | 我听说你今晚要去见万格斯 |
[31:54] | and I wanted to offer assistance. | 我想为你提供帮助 |
[31:55] | I’m a bit of a Jababian wonk. | 我是个加贝边迷妹 |
[31:57] | Language, culture, politics, fashion. | 语言 文化 政治 时尚 |
[32:01] | Anyways, I compiled a dossier for you to read. | 总之 我编写了一份档案供你阅读 |
[32:04] | A dossier. I love a good dossier. | 档案 我喜欢好档案 |
[32:07] | The thing is… Ask around. | 问题是…你去打听一下 |
[32:09] | I work alone. Ask anyone around here. | 我是单干的 大家都知道 |
[32:11] | Did you know that Jababians are claircognizant empaths, | 你知道加贝边人是能预测未知的读心者吗 |
[32:14] | which means they can basically read your mind? | 也就是说他们可以读你的大脑 |
[32:16] | And your cards. | 还有你的牌 |
[32:17] | – Well, they do have a tell. – What’s that? | -不过他们会露出马脚 -什么马脚 |
[32:20] | Subdermal spots on the underside of their arms change color. | 他们胳膊内侧的皮下斑点会改变颜色 |
[32:24] | Good to know. But, | 很高兴知道这个 但是 |
[32:25] | thank you for your offer. I’m good. | 谢谢你的提议 我不需要 |
[32:27] | Okay. Message understood. | 好的 明白 |
[32:29] | I will leave you to your… | 我不打扰你… |
[32:31] | meditation. | 冥想了 |
[32:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:37] | Do you know what your tell is? | 你知道你的马脚是什么吗 |
[32:39] | You snore when you meditate. | 你冥想的时候会打呼噜 |
[32:48] | Actually, on second thought, maybe I could use some backup. | 其实转念一想 也许我需要一个后援 |
[33:20] | So I was thinking, for the op, I can take the perimeter, | 我在想 这次行动我可以负责监控外围 |
[33:23] | – and you make the approach to Vungus. – Yes, good. | -你负责接近万格斯 -很好 |
[33:26] | The thing is, with this particular club, | 问题是 在这一家俱乐部里 |
[33:29] | everybody just wants to do their own thing. | 大家都想按自己的喜好来 |
[33:31] | You know, the aliens wanna look like humans, | 外星人想看起来像人类 |
[33:33] | humans wanna look like aliens, | 人类想看起来像外星人 |
[33:34] | so we may need to loosen up a bit. | 所以我们可能需要放松一点 |
[33:35] | Maybe we lose the tie first, yeah? | 或许我们先把领带解掉 |
[33:39] | Pop a couple of buttons and not look so stiff. | 解开几粒扣子 别看着那么死板 |
[33:43] | We don’t want to advertise our profession, | 我们不想广而告之自己的身份 |
[33:45] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你明白我意思的话 |
[33:47] | “Look! It’s the Men in Black. Aliens, get down!” | “快看 是黑衣人 外星人 趴下” |
[33:49] | – Don’t do that. – Yeah, I get it. | -不要那样 -我明白 |
[33:51] | Yeah? Good. Great. Perfect. How about me? How do I look? | 明白吗 很好 非常好 我看起来怎么样 |
[33:56] | I would just, uh… | 我觉得… |
[33:58] | – Do you mind if I…? – What? | -你介意我… -什么 |
[33:59] | Coming in. | 过来 |
[34:00] | Think as it’s a fine line between club casual | 关键在于拿捏介于俱乐部休闲风 |
[34:02] | and the saddest man on Earth. | 和地球上最悲惨男人之间的感觉 |
[34:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:06] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[34:08] | I thought that we were here. | 我以为我们已经到了 |
[34:09] | We are. | 是到了 |
[34:10] | Entrance for special guests. | 特别来宾入口 |
[34:16] | Step on it, would you, Freddie? | 踩油门吧 弗雷迪 |
[34:18] | You got it, H. | 没问题 H |
[34:27] | Yeah, okay. Wasn’t expecting that. | 好吧 这可没想到 |
[34:48] | The Vungus among us! | 万格斯大驾光临 |
[34:50] | H-Bomb! | H氢弹 |
[34:53] | V-go! V-go! | 万哥 万哥 |
[34:56] | Look at you. You’ve lost weight. | 瞧瞧你 你瘦了 |
[34:59] | What have you done to your hair? | 你的头发怎么了 |
[35:00] | You’ve changed it. Looks fantastic. | 你换了发型 看起来好棒 |
[35:02] | – I… – I barely recognize you. | -我… -我差点没认出来你 |
[35:04] | Sorry. M, this is Vungus. | 抱歉 M 这是万格斯 |
[35:06] | Vungus, M. | 万格斯 这是M |
[35:07] | Hello, M. | 你好 M |
[35:11] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[35:13] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说了你的好多事 |
[35:15] | Highly redacted, of course. | 当然了 我只挑好话说 |
[35:27] | Such a charmer. He says… | 真会说话 他说… |
[35:29] | he thinks you’re hot. | 他觉得你很辣 |
[35:31] | He thinks I’m what? Sorry? | 他觉得我很什么 不好意思 |
[35:32] | It’s a rough translation, of course. | 当然这只是大概的翻译 |
[35:33] | Probably works better on Ja… Jababia, | 可能用加贝边语说更好 |
[35:35] | but you know that, since you speak fluent Jababian. | 但你明白的 因为你的加贝边语很流利 |
[35:41] | Of course. I was just trying to find the words to articulate | 当然 我只是想找合适的词来表达 |
[35:44] | how incredibly eye-catching you yourself are. | 你有多不可思议地光彩夺目 |
[35:46] | Well, that he is. | 他正是如此 |
[35:49] | M knows everything there’s to know about Jababia. | M对加贝边无所不知 |
[35:51] | Well, I wouldn’t say “everything.” | 我不会说自己”无所不知” |
[35:52] | There’s always more to learn. | 学无止境 |
[35:53] | It’s like a fetish. | 这是她的癖好 |
[35:55] | Okay, that implies something sexual. | 你这话说得好像和性有关似的 |
[35:56] | – It’s definitely not. – No, it is. | -绝对不是的 -不 就是的 |
[35:58] | It’s always like, “Oh, Jababia this, | 你总是 “加贝边这个” |
[35:59] | Jababia that, Jababia, Jababia, Jababia!” | “加贝边那个 加贝边 加贝边” |
[36:01] | Yeah, baby! | 亲爱的 |
[36:03] | See, I knew the two of you would hit it off. | 看吧 我就知道你们俩合得来 |
[36:05] | Have a dance, okay? M loves to dance. | 去跳舞吧 M很爱跳舞 |
[36:06] | She’s a wonderful dancer. I’ll get some drinks. | 她跳舞很厉害 我去拿点酒 |
[36:08] | You’re still a vodka cranberry guy? | 你还是喜欢蔓越莓伏特加吗 |
[36:10] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[36:12] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[36:14] | M, please. | M 来吧 |
[36:15] | Come, sit next to Vungus. | 来坐在万格斯旁边 |
[36:18] | I promise, I don’t bite. | 我保证我不会咬人的 |
[36:20] | Okay, just give me one sec. | 好吧 等我一小会儿 |
[36:22] | Get us four vodka cranberries. | 给我们四杯蔓越莓伏特加 |
[36:24] | It’s all right. I’ll get this one. | 没事的 我来买单 |
[36:25] | Put it on the company card. | 用公司的卡结账 |
[36:26] | Little tip, expense everything. | 给你个小提示 什么都用公款 |
[36:28] | Quick question, no big deal. | 有个小问题 没什么大不了的 |
[36:30] | Are you pimping me out to Vungus? | 你是要给我和万格斯拉皮条吗 |
[36:32] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[36:33] | What the hell would give you that… impression? | 你怎么会有这种想法 |
[36:37] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[36:38] | I don’t know. That? | 我不知道 因为那个吧 |
[36:41] | Better not look at that. | 最好不要看那个 |
[36:43] | If you wanna use me as alien bait, | 如果你想让我当外星人诱饵 |
[36:45] | just let me know next time, okay? | 下次先让我知道 好吗 |
[36:46] | I don’t like to be lied to. | 我不想被欺骗 |
[36:47] | Really? What, like pretending to be an expert | 是吗 就像假装是一个 |
[36:49] | in something you’re not? | 你并不擅长领域的专家吗 |
[36:51] | In case you haven’t noticed, we’re in the lying business. | 如果你还没意识到 干这行就是撒谎 |
[36:53] | – Are we? – Jababians are prickly. | -是吗 -加贝边人很难搞 |
[36:55] | We want them to be happy, okay? | 我们想让他们开心 好吗 |
[36:57] | So they don’t destroy our planet and everything on it. | 这样他们就不会把我们和地球一起毁灭 |
[36:59] | And that is the mission. | 这就是任务 |
[37:00] | – If you’re not down with… – I’m down with the mission, | -如果你不能接受… -我能接受任务 |
[37:03] | but I’m not fornicating with the Jababian. | 但我不要和加贝边人乱搞 |
[37:05] | That’s not what I asked you to do. | 我没有要你那么做 |
[37:19] | So how long you here for, buddy? | 你这次来待多久 兄弟 |
[37:22] | Vungus go home tomorrow. | 万格斯明天回家 |
[37:23] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[37:25] | We better make it a good one, huh? | 那我们最好尽情享受 对吧 |
[37:28] | I came to talk, H. We need to speak. | 我来是有话要说 H 我们得聊聊 |
[37:32] | Talky, shmalky. Come on, I want to see you dance. | 别聊了 来吧 我想看你跳舞 |
[37:34] | Come on. Come on, I know, I know this is your jam. | 来吧 来吧 我知道这是你喜欢的节奏 |
[37:37] | Get out here. M, come on. | 快过来 M 过来 |
[37:38] | Oh, no, I’m just gonna… I like to butt-dance. | 不了 我就坐着吧 我喜欢坐着跳 |
[37:58] | I need to talk to you about something. | 有件事我得跟你谈谈 |
[38:00] | If it’s about that night in Beirut, | 如果你想谈贝鲁特那晚的话 |
[38:01] | I deleted the photos. Promise. | 照片我已经删了 我保证 |
[38:03] | No, not Beirut. Just… | 不是 不是贝鲁特 |
[38:25] | – H? – Yeah? | -探员H -什么事 |
[38:26] | Twelve o’clock. | 十二点方向 |
[38:27] | You’re damn right it is. Night is young. | 你说的太对了 时间还早呢 |
[38:30] | Listen to me, H. | 听我说 探员H |
[38:31] | This is serious. | 我是认真的 |
[38:33] | You’re the only one that Vungus can trust. | 你是万格斯唯一能信任的人 |
[38:35] | Well, feeling’s mutual. | 我也信任你 |
[38:45] | – What happened to you? – Nothing. | -你怎么了 -没怎么 |
[38:48] | Why are you so serious all of a sudden? | 你怎么突然这么严肃 |
[38:50] | – Relax. – H. | -放轻松 -H |
[39:17] | You all right, buddy? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[39:18] | What’s wrong? You don’t look so good. | 怎么了 你看起来不太好 |
[39:20] | – You okay? – Vungus not feel so good. | -你没事吧 -万格斯感觉不舒服 |
[39:23] | Vodka cranberry sure pack a punch. | 蔓越莓伏特加确实劲很大 |
[39:27] | Let’s get his car and get him out of here. | 我们送他上车 离开这里 |
[39:29] | – Yeah. – Yup. All right. | -好的 -没问题 |
[39:30] | Okay. Get you off to bed. | 好了 送你回去睡觉 |
[39:33] | Let’s get you in here. All right. | 我们送你上车 好了 |
[39:36] | There you are, buddy. In you go. | 好了 伙计 进去吧 |
[39:38] | Watch your head. Okay. All right. | 小心头 好的 好了 |
[39:40] | Now, sleep it off, okay? | 好好睡一觉 明白吗 |
[39:41] | I’ll speak to you in the morning. Hydrate. | 明早再跟你聊 多喝水 |
[39:47] | – Shouldn’t we call it in? – Oh, God, no. | -我们是不是应该上报 -天呐 不行 |
[39:48] | The paperwork is a nightmare. | 填文件简直是噩梦 |
[39:50] | But Vungus didn’t look too good. | 但万格斯看起来不太好 |
[39:52] | He didn’t look too good before, but… | 他之前看起来就不太好 但是… |
[39:54] | Trust me, I’ve seen him way worse. | 相信我 我见过他更糟的样子 |
[39:55] | This one time in Istanbul… | 有一次在伊斯坦布尔… |
[40:07] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[40:15] | – MIB. Freeze! – On the ground. | -黑衣人 不许动 -趴在地上 |
[40:17] | – Palms down. – Hands up. | -手掌向下 -手举起来 |
[40:22] | – Hands up. – Palms down. | -手举起来 -手掌向下 |
[40:25] | Which do you want to go with? I’m fine with either. | 你想用哪个 我两个都行 |
[40:27] | I just think in the future we’re gonna have to | 我只是觉得未来我们得 |
[40:28] | come up with something consistent. You want palms down? | 统一指令 你想用手掌向下吗 |
[40:31] | If you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[40:33] | – Palms down. – Palms down. | -手掌向下 -手掌向下 |
[40:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:58] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[41:03] | That is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[41:05] | Run! | 快跑 |
[41:12] | M M! | |
[41:14] | They are coming! | 他们来了 |
[41:16] | Petrol cap. Go. | 油箱盖 快 |
[41:34] | We need more firepower. Side-view mirror. | 我们需要更强的火力 侧视镜 |
[41:37] | What do you want me to do, throw it at them? | 你想让我怎么办 拿这个砸他们吗 |
[41:52] | I haven’t seen that before. | 这我可没见过 |
[41:56] | I don’t think this is doing anything. | 我觉得这个不管用 |
[41:59] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[42:02] | Exhaust pipe. Go! | 排气管 快 |
[42:04] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[42:09] | Now this is more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[42:12] | Right. | 没错 |
[42:19] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[42:23] | Go to Vungus. I’ll cover you. | 去救万格斯 我掩护你 |
[42:31] | H! A little help here! | H 来搭把手 |
[42:34] | No. Not H. | 不行 别叫H |
[42:37] | He has changed. | 他变了 |
[42:39] | I could feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[42:41] | I have to know… | 我必须确认 |
[42:44] | if I can trust you. | 能否信任你 |
[42:53] | Now I’m pissed off. | 这下我生气了 |
[42:55] | Hide this. | 把这个藏起来 |
[42:58] | Something is wrong in Men in Black. | 黑衣人内部不太对劲 |
[43:02] | What? Vungus, what is this? | 什么 万格斯 这是什么 |
[43:05] | It’s the only thing that can protect you. | 只有这东西能保护你 |
[43:22] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[43:28] | Where’s your fancy dance moves now? | 你们时髦的舞步去哪了 |
[43:53] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[43:57] | Keep your eyes on. It’s not safe. | 盯紧了 不安全 |
[44:00] | Eyes on! Eyes on! | 盯紧了 盯紧了 |
[44:02] | Two targets! | 两个目标 |
[44:03] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[44:06] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[44:15] | Guys, back up a little bit, all right? | 各位 退后一点 好吗 |
[44:31] | Outdone yourself here, mate. | 你超越了自我了 伙计 |
[44:32] | – Well done. Well done. – Thank you. | -做得好 做得好 -谢谢 |
[44:34] | Fill me in. What happened, huh? | 跟我说说 发生什么了 |
[44:36] | We were attacked, clearly, C. | 很明显 我们遇袭了 C |
[44:38] | – Right. – By I don’t know what. | -好吧 -对方不知是什么东西 |
[44:39] | The suspects, they did this with their bare hands. | 嫌犯 这是他们徒手造成的伤害 |
[44:42] | They turned solid into liquid, | 他们将固体变成液体 |
[44:44] | – then back again. – What? | -然后又变回去了 -什么 |
[44:46] | – Why’s she here? – She… | -她怎么在这里 -她… |
[44:48] | – She is… – She is… | -她要… -她要… |
[44:49] | walking you through the crime scene. | 为你讲解犯罪现场 |
[44:51] | No, no. She is a probationary agent, | 不 不行 她是试用探员 |
[44:54] | so she is not here at all, okay? | 所以她不能出现在这里 明白吗 |
[44:57] | I think you’ll find that she clearly is here | 很明显她现在就在这里 |
[45:00] | because I can see her. | 因为我能看到她 |
[45:01] | – Backing you up. – Thank you. | -支持你了 -谢谢 |
[45:03] | A figure of speech, but fine. | 只是一种说法 不过好吧 |
[45:04] | You are in so much trouble, oh, my God. | 你惹上大麻烦了 天呐 |
[45:06] | You had one job. You had one very simple job: | 你只有一个任务 非常简单的任务 |
[45:09] | to take some lizard slimeball out for a few drinks. | 带这个蜥蜴混球出去喝几杯 |
[45:12] | – That was it. – Not a “lizard slimeball.” | -就这么简单 -不是”蜥蜴混球” |
[45:14] | – A friend of mine. – Oh, no. | -他是我的朋友 -不对 |
[45:16] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 抱歉 我说错了 |
[45:17] | He was a reptilian slimeball, | 他生前是个爬虫混球 |
[45:19] | he is now dead because of you. | 现在因你而死 |
[45:21] | Who was with him when he died? | 他死的时候谁跟他在一起 |
[45:22] | – I was. – Who…? | -我 -谁 |
[45:24] | Okay, good. And did he say anything | 好吧 他有没有说什么 |
[45:26] | that might explain why he was killed? | 能够解释他被杀的理由的话 |
[45:28] | Anything at all? Come on. | 什么都行 快说 |
[45:34] | No. Not a thing. | 没有 什么也没说 |
[45:36] | – So just to recap… – No point. | -我重新概括一下 -没必要 |
[45:38] | A high-ranking member of the Jababian royal family | 加贝边皇室的一名高阶成员 |
[45:40] | dies on your watch, | 在你们的保护下死了 |
[45:42] | murdered by assailants that you can’t identify, | 袭击者你们识别不出来 |
[45:44] | for reasons that you cannot begin to fathom. | 谋杀的原因你们也说不上来 |
[45:46] | Is that about right? | 是这样吧 |
[45:48] | I switched off the moment you started talking. I don’t know. | 你一开口我就自动屏蔽了 不知道 |
[45:51] | Now why don’t you bugger off. | 你怎么还不滚 |
[45:52] | Okay, mate. Thank you. | 好吧 伙计 谢谢 |
[45:54] | – Yeah. – I’ll piss off, | -嗯 -这就滚 |
[45:55] | – Back to the office. – Where you belong. | -回办事处 -你属于那里 |
[45:56] | To have a word with High T, | 去跟老大T谈谈 |
[45:58] | who will not save you this time. | 这次他可救不了你了 |
[46:03] | We’ll be fine. Okay? Don’t worry. | 我们会没事的 好吗 别担心 |
[46:04] | This is… We’ll be fine. | 这个…我们会没事的 |
[46:09] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[46:10] | Yes. Yes. Understood. | 是的 是的 明白 |
[46:13] | Yeah… Indeed. | 是的 的确 |
[46:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:20] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[46:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:24] | 打败蜂兽 仅用他们的智慧和七系原子枪 | |
[46:25] | Let me assure you, we will deal with this | 我向你保证 我们将以 |
[46:27] | in the strongest possible terms. | 最严厉的措辞处理此事 |
[46:32] | The Jababians want your heads. | 加贝边人想要你们的脑袋 |
[46:35] | Quite literally. Both heads, sent by diplomatic pouch. | 字面意义 两颗头 用外交包裹邮寄 |
[46:39] | Okay, um, ahem… | 好吧 这个… |
[46:42] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 |
[46:43] | I have the forensics report that you asked for. | 我拿来了你要的法医报告 |
[46:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:48] | Well, this is troubling. | 这就有问题了 |
[46:51] | Very troubling. | 问题大了 |
[46:53] | These are our suspects. | 这是我们的嫌犯 |
[46:57] | A species called Dyadnum. | 名叫幻影双煞的物种 |
[46:59] | From a binary star system in the constellation Draco. | 来自天龙座的二元星系 |
[47:03] | Draco, that’s Hive territory. | 天龙座 那是蜂兽的领地 |
[47:05] | The entire sector fell years ago. | 整个区域多年前就沦陷了 |
[47:08] | The Dyads’ DNA… | 幻影双煞的DNA |
[47:10] | are riddled with Hive mutations. | 充斥着蜂兽的变异基因 |
[47:12] | As we all know, the Hive doesn’t just destroy their enemies, | 我们都知道 蜂兽不仅摧毁敌人 |
[47:16] | they subsume them. | 还会将其吸收 |
[47:18] | Take them over from within. | 从内部彻底掌控 |
[47:20] | Whoever these two were, they’re part of the Hive now. | 不管这两人是谁 他们都成为蜂兽的一部分了 |
[47:22] | Yes, but why would the Hive send them all this way | 是的 但只是杀一个加贝边皇室 |
[47:24] | to kill a Jababian royal? | 蜂兽为什么要如此大费周章 |
[47:27] | You knew Vungus better than anyone. | 你比任何人都更了解万格斯 |
[47:28] | Did he indicate why he was here? | 他有没有说过自己为什么来这里 |
[47:30] | Did he want something from us? | 他想从我们这里得到什么吗 |
[47:31] | No, he seemed pretty normal, happy. | 没有 他看起来挺正常挺开心的 |
[47:33] | Sir. This whole thing is a fiasco. It’s a farrago. | 长官 整件事都一团糟 就是个烂摊子 |
[47:37] | And a failure of this magnitude | 这么重大的失败 |
[47:38] | requires immediate involvement of… | 需要立即启用 |
[47:42] | Article 13. | 第十三条 |
[47:43] | Don’t be a dick. Who says “farrago”? | 别犯浑了 谁会说”烂摊子”这种词 |
[47:46] | What is Article 13? | 第十三条是什么 |
[47:48] | Immediate termination, followed by neuralyzation. | 立即停职 接着消除记忆 |
[47:52] | – Wait a second. – Wait. | -等一下 -等等 |
[47:53] | – No. – Is that you people’s answer to everything? | -不行 -你们这些人只会这样处理问题吗 |
[47:55] | Put that away! | 快收起来 |
[47:56] | – Glasses off. – Sir, you can’t. | -摘掉眼镜 -长官 你不能这么做 |
[47:58] | Give me one good reason why not. | 给我一个不这么做的理由 |
[48:01] | Because it’s… | 因为这是… |
[48:03] | what we were talking about. | 我们之前谈过的 |
[48:05] | – Because… – Because… | -因为… -因为… |
[48:07] | if you erase us, you will never know the truth. | 如果你消除我们的记忆 就永远无法得知真相 |
[48:09] | – The truth. – Come on, sir, they’re obviously stalling. | -真相 -长官 他们显然在拖延时间 |
[48:11] | – Say the word. I’ll do it. – Put it away. | -你下令我就动手 -收起来 |
[48:14] | M, go ahead. Explain yourself. | M 继续 解释一下 |
[48:17] | Well, sir… | 长官 |
[48:20] | if you think about it, really think about it… | 如果你认真想想 仔细想想 |
[48:24] | Vungus… | 万格斯 |
[48:26] | how many people really knew that he was here? | 有几个人知道他来了 |
[48:28] | The people in this room. | 只有这个房间里的人 |
[48:31] | And perhaps a dozen high-level agents. | 大概还有十几个高级探员 |
[48:33] | If those were the only people that knew where Vungus would be, | 如果只有这些人知道万格斯会去哪里 |
[48:37] | and we assume that Vungus didn’t leak | 并且我们假设万格斯没有 |
[48:38] | his own location to the killers, | 把自己的位置泄露给杀手 |
[48:40] | doesn’t that mean that it was someone… | 这是不是意味着泄密的人 |
[48:43] | inside MIB? | 在黑衣人内部 |
[48:44] | A mole, sir, inside these very walls. | 有内奸 长官 就在我们之间 |
[48:47] | Sir, they’re abviously making this up as they go along. | 长官 他们很显然是现编的 |
[48:49] | What are you talking about? “A mole”? | 胡说什么 “有内奸” |
[48:50] | In the whole history of the company, there’s never been a leak. “A mole.” | 组织成立以来从未有过泄密事件 还说”有内奸” |
[48:53] | That sounds like something a mole would say. | 这话像是内奸才会说的 |
[48:54] | – Don’t be absurd. – Classic mole talk. | -别胡扯了 -内奸经典语录 |
[48:56] | Sounds like Mole 101. | 听起来像是内奸初级教学 |
[48:57] | Enough. | 够了 |
[48:59] | If we’ve been compromised, | 如果我们已经被渗透了 |
[49:01] | it puts every citizen on this planet, | 那这个星球上的每位居民都处于危险之中 |
[49:03] | both human and alien, at risk. | 人类和外星人都是 |
[49:07] | – C. – Sir. | -C -长官 |
[49:08] | Track down these killers. | 追踪这两个杀手 |
[49:10] | Find the killers, we find the mole. | 找到杀手 我们就能揪出内奸 |
[49:11] | – Will do, sir. – Dismissed. | -好的 长官 -解散 |
[49:15] | M, it appears you’re as sharp as advertised. | M 看起来你的确像自己说的那样聪明 |
[49:19] | Work the case with C. | 和C一起查这件案子 |
[49:22] | Get Weapons Department started on something | 让武器部门研发能够 |
[49:24] | that can neutralize these Dyads. | 干掉幻影双煞的武器 |
[49:28] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[49:34] | Sharp indeed she is, sir. | 她的确很聪明 长官 |
[49:36] | I assume you’ll want me overseeing the case? Sort of… | 我想你打算让我监督这个案子 对吗 |
[49:39] | I’m finished covering for you, H. | H 我再也不会为你打掩护了 |
[49:41] | You need me on this case, sir. | 这个案子你需要我 长官 |
[49:43] | I’ve dealt with the Hive before. Remember? | 我以前跟蜂兽打过交道 记得吗 |
[49:45] | With nothing but my wits and my Series 7… | 仅用我的智慧和我的七系… |
[49:47] | No. He dealt with the Hive before. | 不 是这个人跟蜂兽打过交道 |
[49:51] | And I don’t know where the hell he has gone! | 而我不知道这个人现在跑去哪儿了 |
[49:55] | I actually used to think you could lead this place. | 我过去真心认为你可以领导这个地方 |
[49:58] | I was wrong about you. | 我看错你了 |
[50:01] | We’re done here. | 没你的事了 |
[50:05] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[50:09] | Look, you weren’t wrong about me, sir. | 你没有看错我 长官 |
[50:13] | You saw something in me once. It’s still there. | 你曾经在我身上看到的东西 仍旧在那 |
[50:17] | And I apologize for letting you down. | 让你失望了 我向你道歉 |
[50:19] | Give me another chance and I’ll fix this. I promise you. | 再给我一次机会 我会弥补过错的 我保证 |
[50:32] | I don’t think it’s just a blade. | 我觉得不仅仅是个刀片 |
[50:34] | Looks like it carries some poison. | 看起来上面还有毒 |
[50:36] | I know what you’re talking about. Wait. | 我知道你什么意思 等等 |
[50:37] | Sorry, mate. High T decided he wants me | 不好意思 兄弟 老大T决定了 他想要我 |
[50:39] | – to run point on this one. – Wait. What? Sorry, I don’t believe you. | -负责此案 -等等 什么 不好意思 我不信 |
[50:42] | I don’t like it any better than you, | 我也和你一样不满 |
[50:43] | but he kept going on about relying on me, | 但他一直说什么就靠我了 |
[50:45] | needing our top agent, that sort of thing. | 需要我们的顶尖探员 之类的话 |
[50:48] | I don’t make the rules. Take it up with him. | 不是我说了算 你找他说去 |
[50:49] | M, he’s keen for you to shadow me on this one. | M 他希望你跟我一起调查此案 |
[50:53] | “Learn from the best,” he said. | 他说 “向最优秀的人学习” |
[50:54] | Little on-the-job training, if you will. | 如果你愿意的话 来点在职培训 |
[50:56] | Yeah? Come on. | 怎么样 来吧 |
[50:58] | – Are you going or you staying? – Yeah, I’ll go. | -你要跟他走还是留下来 -我跟他走 |
[51:00] | – Yeah, alright… – Okay. | -好吧… -好的 |
[51:01] | – Come on. – H? | -来吧 -H |
[51:06] | Thanks for that. | 多谢帮忙 |
[51:08] | I’m sick of you. | 我真受不了你 |
[51:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:13] | – So what’s the actual truth? – Well, you tell me. | -所以实际情况是什么 -你来告诉我 |
[51:16] | Because for someone who hates lying, that was incredible. | 因为对讨厌撒谎的人来说 你的表现太棒了 |
[51:18] | – I wasn’t… – Come on, it was electric up there. | -我没有… -刚刚多刺激啊 |
[51:20] | The way we played off each other, back and forth. | 我们互相配合 你一句我一句 |
[51:22] | – I was riffing. – A mole inside the MIB. | -我是临场发挥 -黑衣人有内奸 |
[51:24] | God. It’s genius. I wish I thought of it myself. | 天啊 太机智了 要是我自己能想出这一招就好了 |
[51:26] | And I discovered a possible truth. | 我发现了一种可能性 |
[51:27] | I mean, think about it. It would explain a lot. | 想想看 这能解释很多事 |
[51:29] | So what have you got so far? | 目前为止你掌握了些什么 |
[51:31] | I was about to run a molecular deconstruction on the substance | 我准备对这种物质做分子解构 |
[51:34] | and cross-reference with all toxins. | 然后与所有毒素进行交叉对比 |
[51:36] | – Good idea. – Just a little science. | -好主意 -简单的科学手段 |
[51:37] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我就不会这样做 |
[51:39] | I know what that is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[51:40] | Yeah. That killed a 300-pound Jababian, | 是啊 它杀死了一个136公斤的加贝边人 |
[51:42] | so I wouldn’t get recreational with it. | 我就不会拿它来玩 |
[51:43] | That’s Zephos, pure grade. | 这是泽福斯 极高纯度 |
[51:45] | The wrong amount will kill you instantly. | 剂量掌握不好能立刻致死 |
[51:47] | Right amount will keep you dancing shirtless | 但恰好的剂量能让你在摩纳哥的夜店 |
[51:49] | on a nightclub in Monaco for about 17 hours straight. | 脱掉上衣 狂舞整整十七个小时 |
[51:51] | So much information. Always so much information. | 信息量太大了 总是那么大的信息量 |
[51:53] | It’s what I’ve heard anyway. There’s only one place in the world | 反正我就是这么听说的 全世界只有一个地方的人 |
[51:56] | where they know how to mix it. Let’s go. | 知道怎么调制它 我们走吧 |
[52:02] | You coming? World’s not gonna save itself. | 你来吗 世界可不会拯救自己 |
[52:05] | Are you saying that you need me to save the world? | 你是说你需要我去拯救世界吗 |
[52:09] | Thought so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[52:40] | You’ll see that a lot around here. | 在这里经常会看到这个 |
[52:43] | It’s a Cromulian tag. | 是克罗穆联标签 |
[52:45] | In their galaxy, a symbol for hope or annihilation. | 在他们的星系中 这是希望和湮灭的标志 |
[52:48] | There’s still some debate around what exactly. | 至于到底是什么还存在争议 |
[52:50] | Actually, it’s harmony. | 实际上 是和谐 |
[52:52] | But on Earth, it means we’re entering an MIB safe haven. | 但在地球上 它意味着我们进入了黑衣人安全港 |
[52:55] | – How do you know? – It’s in the handbook. | -你怎么知道的 -手册里有说明 |
[52:57] | Don’t believe everything you read. | 不要全盘相信你读到的一切 |
[52:58] | – That is my job. – And my job is what? | -那是我的工作 -那我的工作是什么 |
[53:00] | Hang out here and shut up? | 无所事事 然后闭上嘴吗 |
[53:01] | Yes. Shut up. That’s your job. | 是的 闭嘴 那就是你的工作 |
[53:04] | Well, look who it is. Nasr. | 看看这是谁 纳斯尔 |
[53:06] | You know the rules: no visible alien tech anywhere on the street. | 你清楚规矩的 公众场所禁止出现外星技术 |
[53:09] | Cover the bike up before I have to give you a ticket. | 把摩托车遮起来 否则我要给你开罚单了 |
[53:13] | H? It is really you? | H 真是你吗 |
[53:15] | Of course it’s me. Who else could it be? | 当然是我了 不然还能是谁 |
[53:17] | – Hey, Bassam. – Hi, H. | -巴萨姆 你好 -H 你好 |
[53:19] | Nasr said you were dead. | 纳斯尔说你死了 |
[53:20] | What? I… I never said that. | 什么 我…我没有说过 |
[53:22] | You did. He’s lying. | 你说过 他在撒谎 |
[53:25] | Get… | 放… |
[53:26] | – That’s… – And why would I be dead? | -那是… -为什么说我死了 |
[53:31] | Bassam misunderstood. | 巴萨姆误解了 |
[53:33] | We heard that you and Riza had split up. | 我们听说你和瑞莎分手了 |
[53:36] | Riza. Who’s that? | 瑞莎 那是谁 |
[53:38] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[53:39] | Human or…? | 人类 还是… |
[53:40] | – Doesn’t matter. – I’m just curious | -那不重要 -我只是好奇 |
[53:42] | how it works between species, so… | 跨物种是什么样的 所以… |
[53:43] | Very unimportant. Old friend of mine, so… | 非常不重要 只是我一个老朋友 所以… |
[53:46] | Who runs the biggest criminal syndicate in the galaxy. | 你的老朋友掌管着星系中最大的犯罪组织 |
[53:49] | Who is a very successful businesswoman. | 还是一位十分成功的女商人 |
[53:52] | I love a businesswoman. | 我喜欢女商人 |
[53:53] | Okay, why are we talking about this? | 好吧 我们为什么要谈这个 |
[53:54] | So sad. You made a lovely couple. | 太令人悲伤了 你们俩特别般配 |
[53:56] | Okay thank you very much. But these things happen. | 谢谢你 但这种事很正常 |
[53:58] | You said, “That psycho’s gonna slit his throat.” | 你说 “那个神经病会割断他喉咙” |
[54:02] | Excuse us for one moment. | 不好意思 失陪一下 |
[54:04] | Your words, not mine. Don’t you… | 是你说的 不是我 你难道没有… |
[54:06] | You dated this person? Seems like a conflict of interest. | 你跟那个人交往过 似乎有利益冲突啊 |
[54:09] | Conflict of interest for you to know my private life. | 你知晓我的私人生活才叫利益冲突 |
[54:11] | Yeah, sure. I’d prefer not to. | 是的 我也不想知道 |
[54:14] | That’s enough. Listen. | 够了 听着 |
[54:15] | Stop beating the hell out of him. | 别再暴揍他了 |
[54:16] | – Yeah. – Keep this thing covered up. | -就是 -把这东西遮好 |
[54:18] | – Absolutely. Will do. – Thank you. | -没问题 一定做到 -谢谢 |
[54:19] | Won’t happen again. | 不会再犯错了 |
[54:22] | Nice to meet you both. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[54:23] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[54:31] | What? | 什么事 |
[54:33] | Pulled this from the surveillance camera outside the club. | 从夜店外的监控录像调出来的 |
[54:35] | Standing there, making me feel uncomfortable. | 你站在那 搞得我很不爽 |
[54:37] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[54:44] | Have you shown this to T? | 这个你拿给T看了吗 |
[54:46] | You said everything goes through you. | 你说所有事都要先告诉你 |
[54:47] | Yes, everything does go through me. Good. | 是的 所有事都要先告诉我 很好 |
[54:49] | I’ll show him. Go on. | 我会给他看的 你继续 |
[54:55] | Goodness me. | 我的天啊 |
[54:59] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[55:11] | Here comes trouble. | 麻烦来了 |
[55:13] | I like trouble. | 我喜欢麻烦 |
[55:19] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你在想我正在想的事吗 |
[55:22] | Call Riza. | 打给瑞莎 |
[55:26] | Here. This is it. | 到了 就是这里 |
[55:32] | Looks like a couple days’ worth. | 看起来像是有几天了 |
[55:34] | No one’s been out to collect. | 没人出来取过 |
[55:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[56:26] | One more step and I’ll liquefy your bangs, pretty boy. | 再上前一步 我就把你的刘海液化了 小白脸 |
[56:30] | – Easy, easy. – Okay. | -别紧张 别紧张 -好了 |
[56:31] | – We don’t want any trouble. – Do not move. | -我们不想惹任何麻烦 -别动 |
[56:38] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[56:39] | What do we call you, sport? | 我们该叫你什么 老兄 |
[56:41] | “Sport” is not what you call me. | 你们不能叫我”老兄” |
[56:43] | What is it? | 它是什么 |
[56:44] | – “It”? He. – Sorry. | -“它” 他才对 -抱歉 |
[56:46] | Why would you call me anything? | 为什么要问该叫我什么 |
[56:48] | Pawns don’t have names. We’re pawns. | 小兵没有姓名 我们就是小兵 |
[56:51] | Okay. “Pawny,” then. | 好吧 那就叫”兵兵”吧 |
[56:54] | What happened here? | 这里发生什么了 |
[56:56] | We had the best party. | 我们开了场最棒的派对 |
[56:57] | Kanye showed up and dropped a whole new album. | 侃爷到场了 发布了一张新专辑 |
[57:00] | It was some of his best work. Look around! | 是他最得意的作品之一 你自己看看 |
[57:02] | We got our asses kicked! | 明显是我们被袭击了 |
[57:06] | My queen! | 女王陛下 |
[57:10] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[57:11] | I’ll never serve another. I swear it. | 我再也不会侍奉他人 我发誓 |
[57:13] | I’ll plunge my dagger | 我将用短剑刺入 |
[57:15] | into my own body, like this, through all my vital organs, | 自己的身体 就像这样 贯穿所有的重要脏器 |
[57:19] | and then leave it until the dark takes me. | 然后就这样 等着黑暗带走我 |
[57:24] | You’re not gonna actually go through with this, are you? | 你不会真的打算这么做吧 |
[57:26] | Listen. A queen’s pawn without a queen is just a pawn. | 听着 失去了女王的小兵 只是一个小兵 |
[57:30] | A nothing. | 毫无价值 |
[57:31] | I must end my own life | 我必须以最痛苦的方式 |
[57:33] | in the most painful way possible. | 结束自己的生命 |
[57:39] | Don’t stop me. | 别阻止我 |
[57:40] | Chance of survival: zero. | 生存几率 零 |
[57:44] | – Do you think we should stop him? – Gonna do it. | -你觉得我们应该阻止他吗 -马上就动手了 |
[57:46] | Kinda wanna see if he goes through with it. | 我想看看他会不会做到底 |
[57:47] | – Sorry, what did you say? – Nothing at all. | -不好意思 你们说什么 -什么都没说 |
[57:50] | You know what? I did say something. | 你知道吗 我的确说话了 |
[57:51] | – You did? – Yeah. He’s a witness. | -你说了吗 -是的 他是证人 |
[57:54] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[57:55] | You know, I don’t think that she would want you to, | 我觉得她不会希望你 |
[57:58] | you know, go through with it, honestly. | 真的做到底 说真的 |
[58:01] | Who are you to know what a queen would or wouldn’t want? | 你是谁 你怎么知道女王心中所想 |
[58:05] | Are you a queen? | 你是一位女王吗 |
[58:06] | Well, to the extent that all women are, yes, | 某种程度上来说所有女人都是女王 |
[58:09] | but, no, no, I’m not a queen. | 但不是 我不是女王 |
[58:11] | You know what she is, though, is an agent. | 但你知道她是什么吗 她是一位探员 |
[58:14] | “Agent”? | “探员” |
[58:16] | – Is that a title? – It is a title. | -那是一个头衔吗 -是的 |
[58:19] | A title of great eminence and stature. | 一个象征着卓越地位的头衔 |
[58:21] | M here is an agent. | M是一位探员 |
[58:22] | An agent without a pawn, if you see my meaning. | 一位没有小兵的探员 你懂我意思吧 |
[58:25] | I never thought of this, | 我还没想过这点 |
[58:25] | but maybe the best way to honor the dead | 但是也许致敬亡者最好的方式 |
[58:28] | – is to go on living. – Yes. | -就是继续活下去 -没错 |
[58:30] | I pledge loyalty eternal to you, Agent M. | 我向你献上永恒的忠诚 M探员 |
[58:33] | No, no, no. I’m not interested in a subject. | 不不 我对臣子不感兴趣 |
[58:36] | Too late. It’s done. I already pledged the loyalty. | 太迟了 说完了 我已经献上了忠诚 |
[58:38] | Wish you’d said “no, no, no” before. | 真希望你能早点说不要 |
[58:41] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[58:42] | And if you should die before I, | 如果你在我之前逝去 |
[58:44] | I promise to end my own life… | 我发誓将以最痛苦的方式 |
[58:46] | “In the most painful way possible.” | “结束自己的生命” |
[58:48] | Yeah. Ha. I don’t like you. | 是的 我不喜欢你 |
[58:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[58:53] | My lady? | 夫人 |
[58:54] | Come on. We’ll have a fun time. | 别这样 我们会相处得很愉快的 |
[58:58] | – Fine. – Yes! | -好吧 -太好了 |
[59:02] | H, there’s something that I’ve been meaning to tell you about. | H 有件事我应该告诉你 |
[59:04] | – I’ve been wanting to tell you… – Yeah? | -我一直想告诉你 -什么 |
[59:06] | – …about it. Where is it? – You mean this? | -这个 哪去了 -你是说这个 |
[59:09] | – You stole it from me? – Stole it from you? | -你从我这偷走的 -从你那偷走 |
[59:11] | I recovered evidence you stole from a crime scene. | 我是取回你从犯罪现场偷走的证据 |
[59:13] | Vungus told me to hide it and I couldn’t trust anyone. | 万格斯让我把它藏好 我不知道该信任谁 |
[59:16] | You’re telling me you listened to Vungus, | 你是说 你听万格斯的话 |
[59:18] | you trusted Vungus instead of your partner, | 你信任万格斯 却不信任你的搭档 |
[59:20] | a senior agent? | 一位资深探员 |
[59:21] | In a word, yes. | 总的来说 是的 |
[59:23] | H, speaking of agents… | H 说到探员 |
[59:28] | Come on. | 过来 |
[59:30] | Why would they be here? | 他们为什么会在这里 |
[59:32] | There’s either an award show we’re not aware of | 要么这里要举办一场我们不知道的颁奖典礼 |
[59:34] | or we’re in deep shit. | 要么是我们有大麻烦了 |
[59:36] | Thank you. I need you to close every street, | 谢谢 我要你封锁每一条街道 |
[59:37] | every archway and every sewer now. | 每一道拱门和下水道 |
[59:39] | Come in closer on that body cam there, please. | 拉近那边那个摄像头 |
[59:41] | – A bit more. – Could someone please explain to me | -再近一点 -有谁可以跟我解释一下 |
[59:44] | what the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事吗 |
[59:45] | Sir, slightly sensitive subject. | 长官 这个话题比较敏感 |
[59:47] | Thought it best to keep it quiet. | 所以最好不要声张 |
[59:48] | – A bit further in, please. – C, a word. | -再拉近一点 -C 借一步说话 |
[59:51] | Absolutely. No one leaves the Medina, all right? | 好的 不许放任何人逃离麦地那市 懂吗 |
[59:55] | This… This is nonsense. | 这太荒谬了 |
[59:57] | Despite your personal feelings, | 抛开你的个人情感而言 |
[59:59] | H is one of the best agents ever to wear this suit. | H是有史以来最棒的黑衣人探员之一 |
[1:00:01] | No, he was one of the best agents to wear this suit. | 他曾经是有史以来最棒的黑衣人探员之一 |
[1:00:04] | He hasn’t been the same since the Hive. Look. Look. | 但是从蜂兽那件事之后他就不一样了 你看 |
[1:00:09] | My sources say that Vungus stole it | 我的线人称 |
[1:00:12] | from the Jababian War Department Advanced Research Division | 万格斯将其从加贝边作战部高级研究所偷走 |
[1:00:15] | and brought it here. | 并带到了这里 |
[1:00:17] | And you kept this from me? For how long? | 而你一直瞒着我 瞒了多久了 |
[1:00:19] | – Explain yourself. – Oh, explain myself? | -解释一下你的行为 -解释我的行为 |
[1:00:22] | Sir, whatever that thing is, | 长官 不管这东西是什么 |
[1:00:24] | M and H had it in your office, | 之前在你办公室时 它在M和H身上 |
[1:00:26] | and you let them go, sir. | 而你放走了他们 长官 |
[1:00:27] | With all due respect, you let them go. | 无意冒犯 但是你放走了他们 |
[1:00:37] | – Carry on. – Yes, sir. | -继续吧 -是 长官 |
[1:00:41] | – And, C. – Sir? | -C 还有 -长官 |
[1:00:44] | Bring them straight to me. | 直接带他们来见我 |
[1:00:49] | Whatever that thing is, Vungus died to protect it. | 无论那东西是什么 万格斯不惜一死保护它 |
[1:00:52] | He gave it to me so it wouldn’t go to them. | 他把它给了我 为了不让它落到他们手上 |
[1:00:58] | – Yes, sir. – H, listen to me. | -长官 -H 听我说 |
[1:01:01] | This isn’t my operation. | 这不是我下的命令 |
[1:01:02] | Get out of there. Get safe. Then report. | 尽快离开那里 到安全的地方再向我汇报 |
[1:01:05] | – M may be right. – You, I want sitreps every 10 minutes. | -M可能是对的 -你 每十分钟我要听到一次汇报 |
[1:01:08] | There could be a mole in the Men in Black. | 黑衣人里可能有内奸 |
[1:01:20] | All right. Take this. I’ll draw them away. | 好 拿着这个 我去引开他们 |
[1:01:22] | I’ll meet you at the main square in 20. | 二十分钟后 中央广场见 |
[1:01:25] | Go. | 快走 |
[1:01:32] | Hey, guys, what are the odds? | 各位 这也太巧了 |
[1:02:27] | Nasr! I need to borrow your bike. | 纳斯尔 我要借用你的摩托车 |
[1:02:29] | As long as it is to borrow, not steal. | 好的 只要是借不是偷 |
[1:02:31] | Yes. Of course. Quick. | 当然了 快点 |
[1:02:32] | – Come on. – Bassam! | -快 -巴萨姆 |
[1:02:39] | – Okay, accelerator, brake. – Water. | -好的 油门 刹车 -水 |
[1:02:42] | – Very hot out there. – That’s very thoughtful of you. | -外面非常热 -你想得真周到 |
[1:02:44] | This is all pretty straightforward, yeah? | 这个应该很简单吧 |
[1:02:46] | Yes. Very straightforward, indeed. Yes, yes. | 是的 确实非常简单 是的 |
[1:02:48] | Just like riding a bike. | 就跟骑普通的摩托车一样 |
[1:02:50] | Okay, cool. | 好的 那就好 |
[1:02:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:03:07] | Well, this is nothing like riding a bike at all. | 这跟骑普通的摩托车一点都不一样 |
[1:03:55] | Quick, jump on! | 快 上来 |
[1:03:59] | Hold on tight. | 抓紧了 |
[1:04:07] | Shit! | 靠 |
[1:04:11] | Hold on, Pawny! | 坚持住 兵兵 |
[1:04:13] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:04:16] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[1:04:18] | Thanks! | 谢了 |
[1:04:26] | I can’t believe that actually worked. | 真不敢相信这招居然能行 |
[1:04:28] | – Hey, H? – Yeah? | -H -怎么了 |
[1:04:31] | Right. Glasses. | 对了 戴眼镜 |
[1:04:33] | Hi, everyone. If you could all look right here. | 大家好 你们能看着我这里吗 |
[1:04:35] | Just drive. | 开你的 |
[1:04:49] | Move! Go! | 快闪开 |
[1:05:08] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[1:05:11] | What do you think? Press the red button? | 你觉得呢 按红色按钮怎么样 |
[1:05:13] | I think it’s hyperdrive. | 我觉得这是超光速引擎 |
[1:05:14] | No, I think hyperdrive is blue. | 不 我觉得超光速引擎是蓝色按钮 |
[1:05:16] | Sometimes you have to trust your gut. | 有的时候人得相信自己的直觉 |
[1:05:18] | My gut, not yours! | 我的直觉 不是你的 |
[1:05:21] | Somebody press something! | 拜托谁随便按个按钮吧 |
[1:05:51] | Lost the tail. | 把他们甩掉了 |
[1:05:52] | What’d I tell you, huh? Hyperdrive. | 我说什么来着 超光速引擎 |
[1:05:54] | – Yeah, yeah. Okay. – Trust your gut. Trust your gut. | -是是 好的 -相信自己的直觉 |
[1:05:56] | Oh, God, I hate sand. | 天啊 我讨厌沙子 |
[1:05:59] | The red button was awesome! | 红色按钮太酷炫了 |
[1:06:02] | Let’s press the red button again. | 我们再按一次红色按钮吧 |
[1:06:15] | What’s it doing? | 它在干什么 |
[1:06:17] | Moving. | 移动 |
[1:06:31] | What…? What is that thing? | 这是什么东西 |
[1:06:33] | See the core? | 看到核心了吗 |
[1:06:35] | How it keeps emitting convective energy | 看到它持续释放的对流能量 |
[1:06:36] | across the interior of the photosphere? | 是如何穿梭在光球层的了吗 |
[1:06:38] | Yeah, yeah. No, I see all of it. | 是啊 我都看见了 |
[1:06:40] | I see the… the photosphere bit. | 看到了光球层 |
[1:06:42] | Okay, yeah. Shh. | 好吧 嘘 |
[1:06:43] | Those are thermonuclear explosions. | 那些是热核爆炸 |
[1:06:46] | Wait, what? What does that mean? Like a bomb or something? | 等等 什么意思 这是炸弹之类的东西吗 |
[1:06:50] | I think what we’re looking at is a super compressed star. | 我认为我们看到的是一颗被超压缩的恒星 |
[1:06:53] | And by the color temperature, | 根据这个色温来看 |
[1:06:56] | I’d say it’s a blue giant. | 我觉得这是一颗蓝巨星 |
[1:06:59] | Let’s press the button. Let’s see what this does. | 按一下这个按钮 我们瞧瞧它的威力 |
[1:07:02] | Are you suggesting we try a weaponized star for fun? | 你提议我们拿一颗被武器化的恒星取乐吗 |
[1:07:06] | Well, for science and fun. | 为了科学和取乐 |
[1:07:08] | – The two aren’t mutually exclusive. Okay. – I know. | -这两项倒是不冲突 好吧 -是吧 |
[1:07:10] | Yeah, there is no better place. | 的确 没有比这里更合适的地方了 |
[1:07:13] | They don’t call it the Empty Quarter for nothing. | 他们都把这里称之为空白之地了 |
[1:07:15] | Yes! That’s why I made the suggestion. Go. | 对 所以我才这么提议的 快 |
[1:07:17] | At just .001? What do you think? | 那就用千分之一的威力吧 你觉得呢 |
[1:07:20] | Yeah. Just start off slow. | 好 从最低档位开始 |
[1:07:22] | – Press the button. – Okay. | -按下去吧 -好 |
[1:07:31] | Maybe ratchet it up a few notches, | 要不往上推几档 |
[1:07:33] | a little higher… | 调高一点… |
[1:07:42] | That was the low setting? | 这还是最低档位 |
[1:07:47] | Do we think anyone’s gonna notice that wasn’t there before? | 你觉得会有人注意到之前没有这个吗 |
[1:08:01] | Sir, they got away. | 长官 他们逃走了 |
[1:08:06] | I believe the appropriate phrase is… | 我想 更恰当的说法是 |
[1:08:10] | you lost them. | 你把他们跟丢了 |
[1:08:11] | Well, I put it to you, sir… | 长官 我要说的是 |
[1:08:14] | – that they had help. – Probably. | -他们有帮手 -也许吧 |
[1:08:17] | But I know H. | 但是我了解H |
[1:08:19] | Whatever he’s doing, there’s a reason. | 不管他在做什么 都是有理由的 |
[1:08:21] | Why do you keep protecting him? | 为什么你一直袒护他 |
[1:08:24] | What is it going to take? | 到底怎样你才能明白 |
[1:08:27] | I am protecting this institution. | 我在保护这个机构 |
[1:08:30] | From what? From me? | 从谁手中保护 我吗 |
[1:08:31] | Are you questioning my loyalty, sir? | 你是在质疑我的忠诚吗 长官 |
[1:08:32] | At the very least, your judgment. | 最起码是质疑你的判断力 |
[1:08:38] | Is there anything else, Agent C? | 还有什么事吗 探员C |
[1:08:44] | – No, sir. – Good. | -没有 长官 -很好 |
[1:08:46] | Then would you kindly leave? | 那么请你出去好吗 |
[1:09:08] | Vungus knew how powerful that thing was, right? | 万格斯知道这玩意威力有多大 对吗 |
[1:09:11] | He knew it could destroy worlds, and he gave it to you. | 他知道这可以毁灭整个世界 而他交给了你 |
[1:09:14] | I don’t understand. Someone he only just met. | 我不能理解 你和他才刚认识 |
[1:09:16] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[1:09:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:21] | Maybe he trusted me. | 也许他信任我 |
[1:09:25] | I’m not gonna doubt your general trustworthiness, | 我不怀疑你大致的可靠性 |
[1:09:27] | but, I mean, I sang at Vungus’ mother’s funeral. | 但是我可在万格斯母亲的葬礼上唱过歌 |
[1:09:32] | Quite beautifully, I might add. | 补充一点 唱得还挺好听 |
[1:09:33] | We knew everything about one another. | 我们了解彼此的一切 |
[1:09:35] | I mean, hey, I’m pretty sure he trusted me. | 我很确定他信任我 |
[1:09:39] | Okay, H, if you must know… | 好吧 H 如果你一定要知道 |
[1:09:42] | he said that you’d changed. | 他说你变了 |
[1:09:44] | I’m getting sick of hearing this “you’ve changed” crap. | 我已经厌烦听到”你变了”这种陈词滥调了 |
[1:09:48] | I’m the same person I was years ago. | 我还是几年前的我 |
[1:09:49] | You meant to tell me you’ve always been this way? | 你是想说你一直都是这样的吗 |
[1:09:52] | What way? | 哪样 |
[1:09:54] | Vaguely inept. | 有点笨拙 |
[1:09:55] | Arrogant. Reckless. | 傲慢 鲁莽 |
[1:09:58] | – Did I miss anything? – Okay, yeah. Hey, look. | -我还有遗漏吗 -好吧 好吧 |
[1:10:00] | Arrogant and reckless. Well, That’s just nice. | 傲慢 鲁莽 真会说话 |
[1:10:03] | Maybe I am a few of those things occasionally, | 也许我有的时候是这样 |
[1:10:05] | but guess what, my job is saving the planet, and that’s what I do. | 但是我的工作是拯救地球 这就是我要做的 |
[1:10:08] | I do a good job at it. While that’s still happening, | 我也做得很好 只要我在拯救世界 |
[1:10:10] | the rules are: there are no rules. | 规定就是 没有规定 |
[1:10:12] | Well, that’s a rule. | 那也算个规定 |
[1:10:16] | Damn it. All right, nobody move! | 该死的 好了 谁都不许动 |
[1:10:18] | – Drop it, hairball! – Nobody move. | -放下 毛球 -谁都不许动 |
[1:10:21] | – Bassam. How’d you get here? – Feeling hydrated, H? | -巴萨姆 你怎么来了 -喝饱了吧 H |
[1:10:24] | Never had a bath before. | 我还从来没洗过澡呢 |
[1:10:26] | – Lost 2 pounds in dirt alone. – God, we drank from that. | -光是身上的泥就洗掉了两斤 -天呐 我们还喝了 |
[1:10:30] | Oh, God, I thought it tasted like a living beard. | 天呐 我就觉得有一股活胡子的味道 |
[1:10:32] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[1:10:34] | Bassam, listen, all right, mate? | 巴萨姆 听我说好吗 |
[1:10:36] | Let’s be sensible. | 讲讲理 |
[1:10:37] | I don’t think you know what you’re dealing with, so… | 你不知道自己拿的是什么东西 所以… |
[1:10:40] | Oh, no, I definitely do. | 不 我当然知道 |
[1:10:41] | Which is why she’s gonna pay so much for it. | 所以她才会出个高价 |
[1:10:44] | – No, wait. Wait, wait! – No, no, no! | -不 等等 -不不不 |
[1:10:46] | Have a nice life, bozos! | 生活愉快 笨蛋们 |
[1:10:49] | Great job, H. | 干得漂亮 H |
[1:10:58] | Pawny, can you ask her to pass me the torque wrench? | 兵兵 能麻烦你请她把扭力扳手递给我吗 |
[1:11:01] | She has a name and a title, and you know that. | 她有名字也有头衔 你很清楚 |
[1:11:04] | My lady, the jackass wants a torque wrench. | 夫人 那个混蛋跟你要扭力扳手 |
[1:11:09] | Pawny, will you tell him the sooner he restores power | 兵兵 麻烦你告诉他他越快恢复 |
[1:11:11] | to my drive console, the sooner I can figure out | 驱动控制台的动力 我就能越快搞清楚 |
[1:11:13] | – how to program it? – My lady says | -怎么修好程序 -夫人说了 |
[1:11:15] | you’re a cloth-brained ass-clown whose gullible idiocy | 你是个毫无用处 因为自己的轻信 |
[1:11:18] | has threatened the very existence of the planet. | 让整个星球陷入危机的混蛋 |
[1:11:21] | You know what, she didn’t say that. All right? | 她没这么说好吗 |
[1:11:23] | You worst piece on the chess board. | 你这个棋盘上最没用的小东西 |
[1:11:25] | – She said that. – Didn’t say any of it. | -她说了 -一个字也没有 |
[1:11:27] | Yeah, but I was thinking it. Actually, every single word. | 但我是这么想的 一个字都不差 |
[1:11:30] | You make a really good point. Thank you. | 你说得很好 谢谢 |
[1:11:37] | If you’ll tell your lady she now has power. | 麻烦你告诉你家夫人动力恢复了 |
[1:11:41] | The jackass says, my lady, that you have power. | 夫人 那个混蛋说动力恢复了 |
[1:11:44] | – Can you thank him? – Really? | -能替我谢谢他吗 -不是吧 |
[1:11:47] | But in a cold, kind of polite way. | 冷冷地客套一下就行 |
[1:11:49] | You can even put a glare on it. | 瞪他一眼也是可以的 |
[1:11:51] | Just play around with it. I trust you. | 你看着办吧 我相信你 |
[1:11:53] | My lady says thank you. | 夫人说谢谢 |
[1:11:58] | I know where the weapon’s going and how to get it back. | 我知道他要带武器去哪 也知道怎么弄回来 |
[1:12:00] | – My lady? – I got this one. I’m listening. | -夫人 -这次我来 我听着呢 |
[1:12:03] | Bassam has only one real buyer: | 巴萨姆只认识一个真正的买家 |
[1:12:05] | Riza Stavros. | 瑞莎·斯塔夫罗斯 |
[1:12:08] | Riza? The Riza that you went out with? | 瑞莎 跟你交往过的那个瑞莎吗 |
[1:12:11] | The intergalactic, alien arms-dealer Riza? | 那个星际外星武器商瑞莎 |
[1:12:13] | I’m gonna hop back in for a second. | 让我稍微倒带一下 |
[1:12:15] | You dated Riza Stavros, the Merchant of Death? | 你跟瑞莎·斯塔夫罗斯交往过 那个死亡商人 |
[1:12:18] | The Mother of Murder? | 谋杀之母 |
[1:12:21] | – She’s pretty hot. – Okay, I didn’t know | -她是挺辣的 -我们初遇时 |
[1:12:22] | she was an arms dealer when we met. | 我并不知道她是军火商 |
[1:12:24] | And I was distracted by her feminine wiles | 而且我当时因为她的女性心机和 |
[1:12:28] | and her intoxicating beauty. | 醉人的美分了神 |
[1:12:31] | And besides, we weren’t interested in labels. | 再说了 我们对身份不感兴趣 |
[1:12:33] | We were interested in our hearts. | 我们是被对方的心吸引了 |
[1:12:34] | If having a big, old heart is a crime, then shoot me. | 要是心里有爱也是罪 那就处我死刑吧 |
[1:12:38] | Not yet. | 先别动手 |
[1:12:39] | You’ll let me know, though, right? | 需要动手的时候你会让我来的 对吧 |
[1:12:42] | But really? | 不是吧 |
[1:12:45] | Your “big, old heart”? | 你还”心里有爱” |
[1:12:49] | – What? – It’s just… | -怎么了 -就是… |
[1:12:52] | Well, it…? It’s funny, is it? | 很好笑 是吗 |
[1:12:57] | “My big, old heart.” | “心里有爱” |
[1:12:58] | – So stupid. – Who talks like that? Ha-ha-ha. Big, old doofus. | -真蠢 -谁会这么说话啊 大笨蛋 |
[1:13:04] | You’ve never been in love, have you? | 你从没谈过恋爱 对吗 |
[1:13:08] | I’m not making fun. I’m genuinely asking. | 没有嘲笑你的意思 我是真的好奇 |
[1:13:11] | You’ve never once abandoned logic for passion? | 你从来没有为激情放弃过逻辑吗 |
[1:13:14] | What is this? The sequel to The Notebook? I never saw it, | 搞什么啊 《恋恋笔记本》续集吗 我是没看过 |
[1:13:18] | but I assume it’s a lot of this type of nonsense. | 不过我觉得那电影扯的就是这种故事 |
[1:13:21] | No, I haven’t. Passion is unstable, | 对 我没谈过 激情不稳定 |
[1:13:25] | – and logic is constant. – Is that right? | -逻辑才是永恒 -是吗 |
[1:13:26] | Yeah. Physical attraction is nothing more | 是的 生理吸引力不过是 |
[1:13:28] | than chemical reactions in your brain. | 大脑中的化学反应 |
[1:13:31] | Can’t trust them. They’re not real. | 不可信赖 它们不是真的 |
[1:13:34] | Isn’t the whole universe a chemical reaction? | 难道整个宇宙不都是化学反应组成的吗 |
[1:13:38] | Pretty sure you can trust that. | 我觉得宇宙还是挺值得信赖的 |
[1:13:40] | Feels pretty real. | 感觉挺真实的 |
[1:13:45] | That’s actually kind of deep. | 这话其实还蛮深刻的 |
[1:13:50] | Well, that should do it. | 应该可以了 |
[1:13:56] | Power her up. | 启动吧 |
[1:13:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:01] | Pawny. Not there. | 兵兵 换个地方 |
[1:14:04] | That’s as far as I could jump. | 我就能跳这么远 |
[1:14:05] | I could jump higher, but it would’ve been more awkward. | 其实还能跳高点 但是我觉得高点更尴尬 |
[1:14:07] | Okay, enough. | 够了 |
[1:14:11] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[1:14:16] | And look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[1:14:18] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:14:22] | I know Riza. She may be the Merchant of Death, | 我了解瑞莎 虽说她是死亡商人 |
[1:14:24] | but she does have one weakness. | 但她却有一个弱点 |
[1:14:26] | Ready to be a hero, little guy? | 准备好当英雄了吗 小家伙 |
[1:14:28] | Pretty open to anything. | 让我当什么都行 |
[1:14:29] | Good, because we’re going to Naples. | 很好 因为我们要去那不勒斯了 |
[1:14:31] | To Riza’s Fortified Fortress of For Sure Death? | 去瑞莎的来者必死武装要塞吗 |
[1:15:02] | Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[1:15:09] | I’m so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[1:15:10] | Can we do this another day? I have another visitor. | 我们改天再继续好吗 我又来了一个客人 |
[1:15:13] | – Absolutely. – Yeah? | -没问题 -好吗 |
[1:15:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:16] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[1:15:16] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:15:22] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[1:15:24] | – Did you miss me? – No. | -想我了吗 -没有 |
[1:15:36] | H H. | |
[1:15:39] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来 |
[1:15:44] | Why are you wearing pink trousers? | 你怎么穿了条粉裤子 |
[1:16:01] | So how have you been? | 最近好吗 |
[1:16:04] | It’s been a while, huh? That’s the tough thing about breakups, | 好久不见了 分手最不好的就是 |
[1:16:07] | is the friendships you lose. | 会同时失去朋友 |
[1:16:11] | We had some good times, though, didn’t we? | 我们以前多要好 不是吗 |
[1:16:14] | Riza and I had good times, I guess. | 我想也许是我和瑞莎要好吧 |
[1:16:17] | You just lurked in the background a bit. | 你只是在背后默默跟着 |
[1:16:28] | Wonderful, isn’t she? | 她是不是很美 |
[1:16:30] | I just love | 我最喜欢 |
[1:16:32] | dumb, beautiful creatures. | 又蠢又美的小东西 |
[1:16:41] | Well, this is familiar, isn’t it? | 真令人怀念 不是吗 |
[1:16:46] | So… | 那么 |
[1:16:48] | MIB finally showed you the door, eh? | 黑衣人终于把你开除了吗 |
[1:16:51] | Showed myself out, actually. | 其实是我自己主动退出的 |
[1:16:54] | Some horses are born to roam free. | 有些人生来注定自由自在 |
[1:16:56] | And others just get shot. What are you doing here? | 还有人注定中枪 你来干什么 |
[1:16:59] | I wanted to see you. And I brought you something. | 我想来看看你 给你带了礼物 |
[1:17:05] | I know how you like special pets, | 我知道喜欢特殊的宠物 |
[1:17:07] | so I brought you a peace offering. | 所以我带了求和礼物给你 |
[1:17:08] | Meow, meow. | 喵 喵 |
[1:17:10] | Bark, woof, et cetera, et cetera. | 汪 汪 诸如此类 |
[1:17:13] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:17:15] | He is cute in an ugly sort of way, isn’t he? | 他真是丑到可爱了 不是吗 |
[1:17:20] | The last of his kind. | 这个物种的最后一只 |
[1:17:21] | You always did know the way to my heart, didn’t you? | 你总是这么了解我的心 不是吗 |
[1:17:24] | You always knew how to make mine beat that little bit faster. | 你总是能让我心跳加速 |
[1:17:27] | Not a neuralyzer in the world could make me forget that. | 什么记忆消除器也没法让我忘了这段对话 |
[1:17:30] | I was actually looking forward | 其实我本来还挺期待 |
[1:17:31] | to seeing my guns tear you to pieces, then I saw | 看我的枪把你打成马蜂窝 接着就看到 |
[1:17:34] | that perfect little face of yours, and… | 你那张完美的小脸 然后我就… |
[1:17:39] | I had to know. | 我必须要知道 |
[1:17:42] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[1:17:44] | I want to know the truth. | 我要知道真相 |
[1:17:46] | Was this ever real? | 是真感情吗 |
[1:17:49] | This? | 我们之间 |
[1:17:50] | You, me? Was it? | 你和我 是真感情吗 |
[1:17:53] | This’ll be good. | 这下有好戏看了 |
[1:17:57] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[1:18:00] | I knew who you were from the start. | 我从一开始就知道你是谁 |
[1:18:01] | My job was to gain your trust | 我的工作就是赢得你的信任 |
[1:18:04] | and take you down | 等到时机成熟 |
[1:18:06] | when the opportunity came. That’s the truth. | 一举拿下你 这就是真相 |
[1:18:10] | Gotta turn my earpiece off for this. | 我还是把耳机关掉吧 |
[1:18:11] | God, shut up. | 天呐 闭嘴行吗 |
[1:18:14] | – What? – No, I’m sorry. | -什么 -不是 抱歉 |
[1:18:16] | It’s what I say to my heart… | 我是在和我的内心对话 |
[1:18:18] | when it’s like a voice inside my head. | 就像脑海里还有另一个声音和我争吵 |
[1:18:20] | I know. | 我理解 |
[1:18:22] | I couldn’t fake that. | 这种事我无法假装 |
[1:18:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:18:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:18:29] | No, but thank you for… | 不 我是说谢谢你 |
[1:18:31] | for giving me closure. | 让我能够释怀 |
[1:18:33] | We all need some… Some closure from time to time. | 谁都有需要释怀的时候 |
[1:18:36] | – Get him out of here. – What…? Wait, no. Hey. | -把他带出去 -什么 等等 不 |
[1:18:38] | Wait. I need some closure too. | 等等 我也需要释怀 |
[1:18:40] | – What about my feelings? – H, here’s a tip for you. | -我的感受怎么办 -H 给你个小建议 |
[1:18:43] | Next time you bring a peace offering, | 下次你要送求和礼物的时候 |
[1:18:45] | don’t make it the same day I come into possession | 不要选我拿到史上 |
[1:18:47] | of the most powerful weapon ever created. | 最强武器的那天 |
[1:18:49] | This has nothing to do with that. | 这两件事没有任何关联 |
[1:18:51] | I didn’t know you had a weapon. | 我都不知道你拿到了什么武器 |
[1:18:52] | It’s a separate thing. A coincidence. | 完全没有关联 只是巧合 |
[1:18:54] | Total coincidence. Didn’t know she had a weapon. | 完全是巧合 我真的不知道她拿到武器了 |
[1:18:56] | Did you know that she has a weapon? | 你知道她拿到武器了吗 |
[1:18:59] | Take him to the boat. | 带他去船上 |
[1:19:00] | All right. Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 行 行 |
[1:19:08] | Fellas, I think that went pretty well. | 伙计们 要我说还挺顺利的 |
[1:19:10] | Looks like we’ll be seeing a lot more of each other. | 看来我们以后要常见面了 |
[1:19:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:19:41] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:19:44] | Sebastian, darling. | 塞巴斯蒂安 亲爱的 |
[1:19:45] | How would you like to be able to destroy | 你想不想足不出户 |
[1:19:47] | entire solar systems without leaving your home? | 就能摧毁整个太阳系 |
[1:19:50] | – Pawny? – Yeah, I see it. | -兵兵 -嗯 我看到了 |
[1:19:55] | Would you look at that. Good to go, M. | 瞧瞧这个 搞定了 M |
[1:20:01] | Okay, Pawny, it’s all on you now. | 好了 兵兵 就看你的了 |
[1:20:03] | Okay, that kind of pressure is not constructive. | 这种压力对我不是很有帮助 |
[1:20:06] | It’s very simple, darling. Do you want it or not? | 事情很简单 亲爱的 你是要还是不要 |
[1:20:10] | No, I only have one, Sebastian, | 不 我只有一个 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:20:12] | and I won’t have that for long. | 而且很快就会卖出去 |
[1:20:15] | No, I’m gonna give you five seconds. | 不 我只给你五秒钟 |
[1:20:17] | Perfectly done. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:20:22] | I’m going to call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[1:20:24] | Crap. Oh, crap. Oh, crap. | 糟了 糟了 完蛋了 |
[1:20:26] | Look at your little legs. | 看你那小短腿 |
[1:20:27] | You are so fast. | 居然跑这么快 |
[1:20:30] | Why, look at you run. | 看看你跑步的样子 |
[1:20:34] | You’re so fast! | 你跑得真快 |
[1:20:35] | Wait, I’m coming. I’m coming. | 等等 我来了 我来了 |
[1:20:43] | Now, you don’t run away again. Oh, hello. | 你不许再逃跑了 你好啊 |
[1:20:48] | And here I thought… | 我还以为 |
[1:20:51] | H worked alone. | H是单干的 |
[1:20:54] | Silly me. | 我真傻 |
[1:20:57] | Poor you. | 你真惨 |
[1:20:59] | It’s been a steep learning curve, yeah. | 确实花了一段时间让他接受我 |
[1:21:05] | Oh, that? That’s a snub-nosed Karzig annihilator. | 这个吗 这是一把短管卡其格歼灭者 |
[1:21:08] | Do you know what that does to a human body? | 你知道人类被它击中会有什么后果吗 |
[1:21:12] | It boils you from the inside out. | 它会让你由内而外地沸腾 |
[1:21:17] | Cute. | 真好 |
[1:21:19] | Do you know what a Pawny does | 你知道兵兵会对 |
[1:21:21] | to sadistic alien arms-dealers? | 暴虐成性的外星人武器贩子做什么吗 |
[1:21:23] | No, honey. Tell me what a Pawny is. | 不知道 亲爱的 告诉我什么是兵兵 |
[1:21:25] | I’m a Pawny, you psycho! | 我就是兵兵 你这个神经病 |
[1:22:14] | Looks like the tables have turned. | 看来形势逆转了 |
[1:22:18] | That was an incredible catch. | 接得真准 |
[1:22:56] | That felt good. | 感觉好极了 |
[1:23:04] | M M | |
[1:23:06] | M, don’t worry. Don’t worry. It’s all part of the plan. | M 别担心 别担心 这都是计划好的 |
[1:23:09] | Well, H, you always have been rather delusional. | H 你的妄想症一点都没见好 |
[1:23:21] | Peace offering. | 求和礼物 |
[1:23:22] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[1:23:24] | Start with him and make it hurt. | 先杀他 多折磨一会 |
[1:23:27] | No! You don’t have to do this. | 不 你没必要这样做 |
[1:23:30] | Put me down, you Tarantian thug. | 把我放下 你这个塔伦特恶棍 |
[1:23:32] | Wait. Did you say “Tarantian”? | 等等 你说他是塔伦特 |
[1:23:35] | – Yes. – Yes, my lady, he did. | -是的 -没错 夫人 他说了 |
[1:23:37] | They tend to be very single-minded when it comes to killing. | 只要是跟杀人有关的事 他们就特别执着 |
[1:23:39] | Brains the size of a pistachio nut. | 他们的大脑只有开心果那么大 |
[1:23:41] | Okay, shh. | 小声点 |
[1:23:42] | You’re not helping. | 你这是帮倒忙 |
[1:23:47] | The creature you saw was an unlicensed Tarantian | 你见到的生物是一只来自仙女座II的 |
[1:23:49] | from Andromeda II. | 无证塔伦特 |
[1:23:51] | Tarantian? | 塔伦特 |
[1:23:56] | I know a Tarantian. | 我认识一个塔伦特 |
[1:23:58] | I met one once. | 我以前遇到过 |
[1:24:00] | I helped him. | 我帮了他 |
[1:24:03] | Kabla nakshulin Kabla nakshulin. | |
[1:24:06] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:09] | Kabla nakshulin Kabla nakshulin? | |
[1:24:10] | – What she said. – How do you know that? | -她说的那句 -你怎么会知道 |
[1:24:13] | Because he said it to me. | 因为他是这么跟我说的 |
[1:24:21] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[1:24:23] | Yes. | 是我 |
[1:24:24] | Molly? Are you shitting me? Really? | 莫莉 你们在玩我吗 不是吧 |
[1:24:29] | Who’s delusional now? | 现在是谁有妄想症 |
[1:24:31] | It’s you? | 是你吗 |
[1:24:37] | You’ve grown. | 你长大了 |
[1:24:38] | I mean, me too. | 我也是 |
[1:24:44] | Give her the box. | 把盒子给她 |
[1:24:45] | Luca, you can’t do this. | 卢卡 你不能这样 |
[1:24:47] | Haven’t I been good to you? | 我对你不好吗 |
[1:24:48] | I’ve let you kill anyone you wanted. | 我让你随心所欲地杀人 |
[1:24:52] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[1:24:54] | No? | 不行吗 |
[1:24:58] | The box. | 给我盒子 |
[1:25:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:25:05] | You changed my life, by the way. | 对了 你改变了我的人生 |
[1:25:08] | Quickly. | 问一下 |
[1:25:09] | Kabla nakshulin, what does it mean? | Kabla nakshulin是什么意思 |
[1:25:13] | It means: | 意思是 |
[1:25:14] | “One day, I’ll kill whoever you choose | “有一天 我会用你能想象的最恐怖的方法” |
[1:25:17] | in the most gruesome way imaginable.” | “杀掉任何你想杀的人” |
[1:25:20] | Or maybe we just keep her here for a moment | 或许我们先把她关在这里 |
[1:25:22] | until he and I can discuss a plan of action. | 等我们商量好行动计划再说 |
[1:25:26] | H? H, are you okay? | H 你还好吗 |
[1:25:29] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:25:32] | That was… That was a rush. | 刚刚真刺激 |
[1:25:34] | Yeah, and incredibly painful. | 没错 还特别痛苦 |
[1:25:36] | – Yeah. – Pretty sure the plan | -是的 -很显然 |
[1:25:38] | – went wrong in every conceivable way. – Yeah, well… | -这个计划漏洞百出 -是啊 |
[1:25:42] | So, uh, it’s Molly, huh? | 你叫莫莉 是吗 |
[1:25:47] | You’re not supposed to know that. | 不应该让你知道的 |
[1:25:48] | Well, too late. I know it now. | 好吧 太晚了 我已经知道了 |
[1:25:50] | Guess it’s only fair that you know mine. | 公平起见 只能告诉你我的名字了 |
[1:25:52] | – I don’t wanna know yours. – I’m gonna tell you. | -我不想知道 -我要告诉你 |
[1:25:54] | – Okay. – You ready? | -好吧 -准备好了吗 |
[1:25:55] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[1:25:56] | – It is not. – It’s not. | -你不叫这个 -确实不是 |
[1:26:00] | It’s Henry. | 我叫亨利 |
[1:26:02] | Yeah, you look like a Henry. | 嗯 你看上去就像叫亨利的 |
[1:26:03] | – Good. It’s all I’ve got. – I’m Steve. | -很好 我就叫这个 -我叫史蒂夫 |
[1:26:06] | Steve? I thought you said Pawns didn’t have names. | 史蒂夫 我记得你说小兵没有名字 |
[1:26:09] | We don’t. I was just feeling left out. | 确实没有 我只是觉得被忽略了 |
[1:26:13] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:26:24] | Wha…? | 怎么回事 |
[1:26:25] | That is not cool. | 这可不妙 |
[1:26:31] | I don’t like what the earth is doing now. | 我不喜欢地面变成这样 |
[1:26:33] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:26:41] | Kabla nakshulin Kabla nakshulin! | |
[1:26:45] | It was worth a try. | 试试无妨 |
[1:26:47] | We must have the weapon, for the Hive. | 为了蜂兽 我们必须拿到那件武器 |
[1:26:50] | No. I don’t know if you’ve heard, | 不行 不知你们有没有听说过 |
[1:26:52] | but we are the Men in Black. | 但我们是黑衣人 |
[1:26:56] | The Men and Women in Black. | 黑衣男女 |
[1:27:01] | Nice save. | 说得好 |
[1:27:02] | If you think we’ll just hand this over, | 如果你们觉得我们会直接把它交出来 |
[1:27:04] | you’ve got another think coming. | 那就大错特错了 |
[1:27:05] | You don’t know who you’re dealing with. | 你们不知道自己在跟什么人打交道 |
[1:27:06] | See, we protect the Earth. | 我们保护地球 |
[1:27:08] | And that means everyone and everything on it. | 也就是说保护地球上的一切 |
[1:27:10] | So you wanna do this? You wanna get down? | 你们想来抢吗 你们想开打吗 |
[1:27:12] | Fine. Let’s go. | 好 尽管上 |
[1:27:17] | Move, and I’ll obliterate this entire island | 你们敢动一下 我就消灭这整个岛 |
[1:27:19] | and everything on it. | 还有岛上的一切 |
[1:27:23] | Yeah. Including us. | 是啊 也包括我们自己 |
[1:27:25] | You don’t think we should’ve spoken about this before | 你不觉得在我长篇大论之前 |
[1:27:26] | I just gave a whole speech? | 我们应该先讨论一下吗 |
[1:27:27] | Yeah, I liked the speech. | 嗯 你说得很好 |
[1:27:28] | I just thought this would be more effective. | 我只是觉得这样会更有用 |
[1:27:31] | You heard me. Don’t make me use it. | 你们听到了 别逼我用它 |
[1:27:33] | We’ll do anything to protect our world. | 我们会不惜一切保护我们的世界 |
[1:27:40] | So will we. | 我们也会 |
[1:27:58] | Nothing in this universe is unkillable. | 这个宇宙里没有什么是杀不了的 |
[1:28:01] | With the proper voltage. | 只要电压够强 |
[1:28:03] | Are you both all right? | 你们两个没事吧 |
[1:28:05] | Yes, sir. Never better. | 没事 长官 好得不得了 |
[1:28:07] | – Sir, how did you find us? – Experience. | -长官 你是怎么找到我们的 -凭经验 |
[1:28:11] | Riza again, H? | 又是瑞莎吗 H |
[1:28:13] | When are you going to learn? | 你什么时候才会吸取教训 |
[1:28:18] | I knew I could count on you. | 我就知道你靠得住 |
[1:28:19] | That, in the end, you’d pull through. | 你最后总能挺过来 |
[1:28:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[1:28:23] | You too, M. | 你也是 M |
[1:28:24] | Agent O had a feeling about you, and she was right. | 探员O对你有预感 她没看错人 |
[1:28:33] | The universe has a way of leading you | 宇宙总有办法 |
[1:28:34] | to where you’re supposed to be… | 在恰当的时机 |
[1:28:36] | At the moment you’re supposed to be there. | 将你引向应该去的地方 |
[1:28:41] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:28:55] | Let’s keep this safe, shall we? | 我们好好保管它 好吗 |
[1:28:58] | Saunder, inform the Jababian embassy, | 桑德 通知加贝边使馆 |
[1:29:00] | we have the weapon. | 武器在我们手里 |
[1:29:06] | Quite the first assignment | M 对于见习探员来说 |
[1:29:07] | for a probationary agent, M. | 这个首次任务很惊险 |
[1:29:10] | Marrakesh, the Empty Quarter, Naples. | 马拉喀什 空白之地 那不勒斯 |
[1:29:14] | Imagine what you will accomplish when you’re one of us. | 想象一下你正式加入我们后会有怎样的成就 |
[1:29:18] | – Yes, sir. – Enjoy this moment, M. | -好的 长官 -好好享受此刻 M |
[1:29:21] | They never last. | 不会持续太久 |
[1:29:28] | I don’t know how you do it, but you just keep doing it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 但是你总能成功 |
[1:29:31] | Yeah? What’s that, C? | 是吗 我做什么了 C |
[1:29:32] | Well, saving the world | 拯救世界 |
[1:29:34] | from total destruction twice… | 让它免于毁灭 而且是两次 |
[1:29:36] | in as many years. | 短短几年之间 |
[1:29:37] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[1:29:39] | – what are the odds? – What are the odds? | -这也太巧了 -这也太巧了 |
[1:29:44] | MIB! | 黑衣人 |
[1:29:48] | Right. | 好了 |
[1:29:52] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -失陪一下 -好 |
[1:30:00] | How’s it going? | 觉得怎么样 |
[1:30:01] | – You know. – Cool party, huh? | -你懂的 -派对很酷 对吧 |
[1:30:03] | – Yeah, great party. – Something is wrong. | -对 派对很棒 -有事不对劲 |
[1:30:05] | Yeah. That’s what I was thinking. | 对 我也这么想 |
[1:30:06] | I said to the Dyads we’d do anything to save our world. | 我告诉幻影双煞我们会不惜一切拯救我们的世界 |
[1:30:09] | They said that they would too. | 他们说他们也会 |
[1:30:11] | Then they told us they needed the weapon for the Hive. | 他们说 为了蜂兽 他们必须拿到那件武器 |
[1:30:14] | What if we misunderstood what that meant? | 如果我们误解了他们的意思呢 |
[1:30:16] | Maybe they needed the weapon to use against the Hive | 也许他们需要用那件武器来对付蜂兽 |
[1:30:19] | to save their world. | 拯救他们的世界 |
[1:30:21] | Which could mean they were never the Hive at all. | 这可能意味着他们根本不是蜂兽 |
[1:30:25] | But the DNA, the mutations. | 但是他们的DNA 突变 |
[1:30:27] | High T showed us that sample. | 老大T给我们看了样本 |
[1:30:28] | All right. Let’s see. | 好 我们看看 |
[1:30:31] | Agent H, bring up the Dyad forensic report. | 我是探员H 请调出幻影双煞的法医报告 |
[1:30:37] | Who has the authority to make a case file disappear? | 谁有让案件档案消失的权限 |
[1:30:40] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:30:52] | And what about Naples? | 还有那不勒斯的事 |
[1:30:53] | How did he know we were there? | 他怎么知道我们在那里 |
[1:30:55] | He was doing his job. | 他在做分内事 |
[1:30:56] | Does his job include tracking us? | 分内事包括跟踪我们吗 |
[1:30:58] | He gave this to me as a gift. It has a chip inside it. | 这是他送我的礼物 里面有芯片 |
[1:31:03] | We need to see the confiscated Jababian weapon. | 我们要看没收的加贝边武器 |
[1:31:07] | Not possible. | 不行 |
[1:31:08] | Not possible? I’m the senior agent on the case. | 不行 我是负责这个案子的高级探员 |
[1:31:10] | Let’s make it possible. Where’s the weapon? | 我说行就行 武器在哪 |
[1:31:19] | I think he’s been chasing it the entire time. | 我觉得他一直在追寻这件武器 |
[1:31:22] | High T is the mole. He’s gotta be. | 老大T就是内奸 一定是他 |
[1:31:24] | A mole for who? Where would he take it? | 谁派来的内奸 他要把武器拿去哪 |
[1:31:26] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[1:31:27] | My guess would be Paris. | 我觉得是巴黎 |
[1:31:29] | I knew all along that something was off. | 我自始至终都觉得不对劲 |
[1:31:31] | I thought he was covering for you, | 我以为他是在替你打掩护 |
[1:31:33] | but it turns out, it was him. | 但是有问题的是他 |
[1:31:35] | He was hiding his own tracks. | 他是在掩盖自己的踪迹 |
[1:31:36] | Gotta be an explanation. M, come on. | 肯定是有原因的 M 我们走 |
[1:31:38] | – I’m coming with you. – No, C. | -我跟你们一起去 -不行 C |
[1:31:41] | Come on, now. This isn’t about you. | 别闹了 重点不在于你 |
[1:31:43] | I know. I agree. | 我知道 我同意 |
[1:31:44] | Listen, if it turns out what you’re saying is true | 听着 如果事实证明你说的是真的 |
[1:31:47] | and word gets out that T, | 然后消息传出去说T |
[1:31:48] | the most decorated agent in MIB history, is a traitor, | 黑衣人史上最功勋卓著的探员是个叛徒 |
[1:31:51] | the agency will never recover. | 组织将永远无法恢复 |
[1:31:53] | If we stop him, no one ever has to know. | 如果我们能阻止他 没必要让别人知道 |
[1:31:55] | But what if you can’t stop him? Then what? | 但如果你们不能阻止他呢 到时候怎么办 |
[1:32:00] | Well, then tell them it was me. | 到时候就告诉他们是我 |
[1:32:02] | Tell them I was the traitor. | 告诉他们我是叛徒 |
[1:32:04] | Trust me, the agency will believe you. | 相信我 组织会相信你的 |
[1:32:09] | You. | 你 |
[1:32:17] | That’s right. That happened. | 对了 出了那事儿 |
[1:32:31] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这还差不多 |
[1:32:33] | I’m driving. | 我来开车 |
[1:32:41] | That really should be here. | 方向盘应该在这边的 |
[1:32:44] | Not in this country. | 国家不同 |
[1:32:59] | There should be a big red button somewhere. | 车里应该有个红色的大按钮 |
[1:33:01] | Yes! Press the red button. | 对 按红色按钮 |
[1:33:03] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[1:33:24] | H, you gotta see this. | H 你得看看这个 |
[1:33:26] | A portal from Sector C has been activated. | C区的一个传送门已开启 |
[1:33:29] | The Hive. | 蜂兽 |
[1:33:30] | I’m sending you backup. Out. | 我马上给你们派支援 完毕 |
[1:33:35] | You remember when I told you we’re in the lying business? | 还记得我跟你说过 干这行就是撒谎吗 |
[1:33:38] | T said that to me when he recruited me. | 这是T招募我的时候说的话 |
[1:33:40] | He said, “We have to lie to the world, | 他说 “我们必须对全世界撒谎” |
[1:33:42] | which means we can never lie to each other.” | “也就是说我们绝不能对彼此撒谎” |
[1:33:44] | I just don’t believe that he has. | 我不相信他对我们撒谎了 |
[1:33:46] | But you can’t always trust your gut, H. | 但你不能总是相信自己的直觉 H |
[1:33:49] | Sometimes things are as they appear to be. | 有时候事情的本质和表象是相同的 |
[1:33:51] | No, we saved the world, for God’s sakes. | 不 我们拯救了世界 老天啊 |
[1:33:53] | Together, with nothing but our wits | 我们携手 仅用我们的智慧 |
[1:33:54] | and our Series-7 De-Atomizers. | 和我们的七系原子枪 |
[1:33:57] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[1:34:35] | – H? – Yeah? | -H -怎么了 |
[1:34:36] | Mind telling me one more time? | 你能再为我讲一遍吗 |
[1:34:38] | How’d you beat the Hive? | 你们是如何打败蜂兽的 |
[1:34:40] | It was three years ago. | 那是三年前的事 |
[1:34:41] | High T and I went to face the Hive | 老大T和我去对峙蜂兽 |
[1:34:43] | with nothing but our wits and our Series-7 De-Atomizers. Cool? | 仅用我们的智慧和我们的七系原子枪 明白了吗 |
[1:34:47] | Yes, but how’d you do it? | 嗯 但你们是怎么做的 |
[1:34:49] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[1:34:50] | – I’m curious. How’d you do it? – I just told you. | -我只是好奇 你们是怎么做的 -我刚告诉你了 |
[1:34:52] | – You didn’t, though. – I did a few times. | -但你什么都没说 -我说了好几遍了 |
[1:34:54] | Okay, High T and I went up to face the Hive | 听着 老大T和我去对峙蜂兽 |
[1:34:57] | with nothing but our wits and our Series-7 De-Atomizers… | 仅用我们的智慧和我们的七系原子枪… |
[1:35:06] | Am I…? I’m repeating myself, aren’t I? | 我是不是…我是不是在重复自己 |
[1:35:09] | – Over and over. – Word for word. | -一遍又一遍 -一字不差 |
[1:35:10] | Yeah, um… Okay, why would I be doing that? | 嗯…我为什么会那么做 |
[1:35:13] | H, I don’t think that you beat the Hive that night. | H 我觉得那晚你没有打败蜂兽 |
[1:35:17] | I think you were neuralyzed. | 我觉得你被消除记忆了 |
[1:35:42] | You came to say goodbye. | 你来道别了 |
[1:35:43] | And you brought the lovely M. | 还把可爱的M带来了 |
[1:35:47] | You can really feel the history here. | 可以真切的感受到这里的历史 |
[1:35:49] | Eiffel discovering wormholes, | 埃菲尔发现虫洞 |
[1:35:52] | gangways to other civilizations, | 通往其他文明的通道 |
[1:35:55] | the First Alien Migration. | 第一批外星人移民 |
[1:35:59] | And we made history here too, didn’t we, H? | 然后我们也在这里创造了历史 不是吗 H |
[1:36:03] | With just our wits and our Series-7 De-Atomizers. | 仅用我们的智慧和我们的七系原子枪 |
[1:36:05] | No. We didn’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[1:36:09] | The Hive wanted the most powerful weapon in the galaxy, | 蜂兽想要银河系中最强大的武器 |
[1:36:12] | so you had Vungus bring it to Men in Black. | 所以你让万格斯把它交给黑衣人 |
[1:36:14] | You’d wait. When it came, you’d give it to them. | 等到武器到手 你就交给他们 |
[1:36:16] | My dear boy, you were always a bright one… | 亲爱的孩子 你总是那么聪明 |
[1:36:19] | but there’s no stopping this. | 但这是无法阻止的 |
[1:36:23] | With the weapon out of the way, every planet will fall, | 没有这个武器碍事 所有的星球都会毁灭 |
[1:36:26] | starting with this one. | 从地球开始 |
[1:36:28] | Step away from the controls. | 离开控制台 |
[1:36:31] | You neuralyzed me. | 你消除了我的记忆 |
[1:36:32] | Made me a hero, the guy that saved the world. | 让我成为了拯救世界的英雄 |
[1:36:36] | Left alive to sell the lie. | 活下来兜售谎言 |
[1:36:40] | They wanted this. | 他们想要这个 |
[1:36:44] | You were there. | 你当时在场 |
[1:36:48] | You were always like a son to me. | 你一直就像是我的儿子 |
[1:36:50] | H H? | |
[1:36:51] | You were always like a son to me. | 你一直就像是我的儿子 |
[1:36:54] | That’s not High T anymore. | 他已经不是老大T了 |
[1:36:55] | You were always like a son | 你一直就像是 |
[1:36:57] | to him. | 他的儿子 |
[1:37:14] | Shoot it! Shoot it! | 开枪 开枪 |
[1:37:20] | My queen! | 女王陛下 |
[1:37:22] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[1:37:38] | What do we do? What do we do? | 我们怎么办 怎么办 |
[1:37:57] | I’m gonna get it back. | 我要把它抢回来 |
[1:37:59] | I know he’s still in there somewhere. | 我知道他还没完全消失 |
[1:38:04] | I know you’re in there somewhere! | 我知道你还没完全消失 |
[1:38:10] | It’s me, H. | 是我 H |
[1:38:12] | Remember, you wanted me to take your place. | 记得吗 你想让我接任你的职位 |
[1:38:19] | M M! | |
[1:38:25] | The truth of the universe. | 宇宙的真谛 |
[1:38:28] | I want to know how it all works. | 我想知道宇宙的运作方式 |
[1:38:32] | The universe has a way of leading you | 宇宙总有办法 |
[1:38:33] | to where you’re supposed to be. | 在恰当的时机 |
[1:38:37] | At the moment you’re supposed to be there. | 将你引向应该去的地方 |
[1:38:42] | My queen! | 女王陛下 |
[1:38:51] | I’m not losing another queen. | 我不要再失去一个女王了 |
[1:39:05] | You said I was like a son to you. | 你说我就像是你的儿子 |
[1:39:09] | You were like a father to me. | 你就像是我的父亲 |
[1:39:15] | H H. | |
[1:39:35] | Right time… | 恰当的时机 |
[1:39:37] | right place. | 恰当的地点 |
[1:40:03] | Pawny? | 兵兵 |
[1:40:05] | – Yeah? – You’ve served your queen well. | -怎么了 -你的女王很满意你的服务 |
[1:40:08] | Thank you, my lady. | 谢谢 夫人 |
[1:40:10] | It was my honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[1:40:49] | So is she as tough as they say? | 她真的和传说中一样严厉吗 |
[1:40:51] | In a word, yes. | 简单概括 是的 |
[1:40:55] | – Well, you didn’t screw up. – No, ma’am. | -你们居然没搞砸 -是的 长官 |
[1:40:57] | Let’s be honest, there were a few bumps along the way, | 实话实说 过程是有点磕磕绊绊 |
[1:41:00] | – friction at the start… – Let’s not be honest. | -一开始有些摩擦… -还是别说实话吧 |
[1:41:02] | Okay. No, we did not screw up. | 好吧 是的 我们没搞砸 |
[1:41:05] | You said there may be a problem in London, but you knew. | 你说伦敦可能有问题 但其实你早就知道 |
[1:41:08] | I hadn’t trusted London branch for some time. | 我已经有一段时间不信任伦敦分部了 |
[1:41:11] | I never understood the reason why. | 我一直不明白为什么 |
[1:41:14] | T lived for this organization. | T为这个组织而活 |
[1:41:16] | He was the very best we had to offer. He will be… | 他是我们之中最出色的 我们会… |
[1:41:23] | missed. | 想念他的 |
[1:41:28] | Welcome to the circus, Agent M. | 欢迎加入马戏团 探员M |
[1:41:30] | You are no longer probationary. | 你的试用期结束了 |
[1:41:36] | Well, there you go. My work here is done, I… | 这就对了 我的任务完成了 |
[1:41:38] | – You are. – I’m sorry, what? | -你的试用期开始了 -不好意思 你说什么 |
[1:41:40] | Probationary head of London branch. | 你是伦敦分部的试用主管 |
[1:41:42] | I’m sorry. Probationary head? | 不好意思 试用主管 |
[1:41:44] | It sounds like I got promoted and demoted at the same time. | 听起来我同时被升职和降职了 |
[1:41:49] | No. Try and cope. | 不是 适应一下 |
[1:41:51] | Several years ago, before all this, T mentioned to me | 几年前 在这一切之前 T跟我提起过 |
[1:41:53] | a young, up-and-coming field agent who had certain | 一个年轻有位的外勤探员 他具有一定的 |
[1:41:56] | leadership qualities, shall we say. | 领导才能 可以这么说 |
[1:41:58] | Was his faith in you misplaced? | 他错信你了吗 |
[1:42:01] | No, I just think there are | 没有 我只是觉得 |
[1:42:02] | far more experienced agents than myself. | 还有比我更有经验的探员 |
[1:42:05] | Yeah, there are. But you have the full support | 确实有 但我们的高级员工 |
[1:42:07] | of our senior staff and, by the way, Agent C. | 还有探员C都全力支持你 |
[1:42:10] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[1:42:16] | – Do I take it you accept? – Yes. | -就是说你接受职位了 -是的 |
[1:42:19] | Good. I’ll talk to the bosses upstairs. | 很好 我去跟上面的领导们谈 |
[1:42:21] | You need to clear your London desk | 你要清空你在伦敦分部的办公桌 |
[1:42:23] | and report to MIB in New York on Monday. | 并在周一到黑衣人纽约分部报到 |
[1:42:26] | New York. | 纽约 |
[1:42:29] | Thank you, Agent O. | 谢谢你 探员O |
[1:42:33] | Congratulations, probie. | 恭喜你 试用菜鸟 |
[1:42:35] | Congratulations to you too. | 也恭喜你 |
[1:42:41] | You’ll want to brief your agents. | 你该去跟你的探员们说明情况了 |
[1:42:43] | Walk with me. | 跟我走走 |
[1:42:47] | So you wanted to know how it all works. | 你想知道宇宙的运作方式 |
[1:42:50] | Now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[1:42:52] | And as you will no doubt have divined, Agent M, | 你一定也预料到了 探员M |
[1:42:57] | there’s a price. | 这是有代价的 |
[1:43:41] | Hey there. What are you doing? | 你好啊 你在干什么 |
[1:43:43] | I told O I had to take care of | 我告诉O 回去之前 |
[1:43:44] | a couple things before I went back. | 我有几件事要处理 |
[1:43:46] | Yeah? What, like stealing my car? | 是吗 比如说偷我的车 |
[1:43:47] | No, like driving it. | 不 开你的车 |
[1:43:50] | You’re on the right side, at least. | 至少这回你坐对边了 |
[1:43:51] | I’m a quick study. | 我学得很快 |
[1:43:52] | Give me a lift back to London? | 搭我回伦敦好吗 |
[1:43:54] | Road trip. | 公路旅行 |
[1:43:59] | Up, up, up! | 起来 起来 起来 |
[1:44:01] | Oh, God. Did not need that. | 天啊 不需要这一出 |
[1:44:03] | Could you zap me with that forgetting thing, please? | 你能用那个洗脑的玩意闪我一下吗 拜托 |
[1:44:06] | What are you doing here, Pawny? | 你在这做什么 兵兵 |
[1:44:07] | Get used to seeing me, pretty boy. | 快点习惯见到我 小白脸 |
[1:44:09] | – I’m your new babysitter. – He’s my new what? | -我是你的新保姆 -他是我的新什么 |
[1:44:11] | – Babysitter. – Queen’s orders. | -保姆 -女王的命令 |
[1:44:13] | She says the chance of your sorry ass | 她说没有我 你这个可怜虫 |
[1:44:14] | surviving without me: Zero. | 活下来的几率为零 |
[1:44:16] | Okay, I did not say that… exactly. | 我可没那么说 不是原话 |
[1:44:19] | She said, “Slim to zero.” | 她说 “无限接近于零” |
[1:44:20] | I rounded it down to zero | 我四舍五入为零了 |
[1:44:21] | because I feel like it’s zero. | 因为感觉就是零 |
[1:44:23] | Consider it a parting gift. | 当作是离别礼物吧 |
[1:44:24] | Come on. I saved the world. | 拜托 我拯救了世界 |
[1:44:26] | You couldn’t tell because you were getting choked on the floor. | 你不知道 因为你当时快被掐死了 |
[1:44:29] | – Do I even have a choice? – No. | -我有选择权吗 -没有 |
[1:44:31] | Yes! There we go. All right. Where’s that little red button? | 太好了 好了 那个红色的小按钮在哪呢 |
[1:44:33] | It’s right here. | 就在这儿 |
[1:44:36] | I still don’t like you. | 我还是不喜欢你 |
[1:44:38] | I love that option. | 我喜欢这个选择 |
[1:44:46] | This is a complicated piece of machinery, so be careful. | 这是一台复杂的机器 所以要小心 |
[1:44:48] | Yeah, got it. | 嗯 没问题 |
[1:44:50] | I’m gonna trust my gut. | 我决定相信直觉 |