英文名称:Men in Black
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | 黑衣人 | |
[02:59] | Goddamn bugs. | 妈的! 可恶的昆虫 |
[03:20] | Oh, shit! | 真倒霉! |
[03:27] | Oh, crap. | 边界巡警 |
[03:41] | Well, Nick the Dick. What a surprise. | 衰人尼克 真想不到 |
[03:43] | Where you coming from,Nick? | 你从哪儿来的? |
[03:45] | Fishing in Cuernavaca. | 我去柯里纳钓鱼 |
[03:48] | Sure. Let’s take a look at your catch. | 好啊 看看你有什么鱼获 |
[03:51] | Come on. | 快 |
[04:00] | I would’ve thrown them back. | 我会把他们扔回去 |
[04:08] | What do you get? 100 bucks a head? 200? | 你收多少钱? 每人一百? 二百? |
[04:11] | Hope you saved it all for your lawyer. You’ll need it. | 希望你有储钱请律师! 你用的到的 |
[04:20] | We’ll take it from here. | 交给我们处理 |
[04:21] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁? |
[04:23] | INS, Division 6. | 移民局第6区的 |
[04:24] | Division 6? I never heard of Division 6. | 移民局第6区? 没听说过第6区 |
[04:27] | Really? | 是吗? |
[04:29] | Who you betting on? | 你押在谁身上? |
[04:31] | Tough call, Kay. | 很难说 |
[04:33] | 怎么了 你好吗? | |
[04:36] | 好 好 | |
[04:38] | 婆婆 别担心 | |
[04:40] | 欢迎来到美国 | |
[04:43] | 你要去哪? 诺克里斯? | |
[04:46] | 想找工作啊? | |
[04:48] | 你呢 也是吗? | |
[04:50] | 你也是? | |
[04:52] | 很高兴在这儿见到你 | |
[04:54] | 你呢? | |
[04:56] | 我可砸你的脸吗? | |
[05:01] | 你长得真丑 不是吗? | |
[05:05] | 你连一句西班牙话都不明白 | |
[05:09] | We’ve got a winner here. | 我们找到了 |
[05:10] | Oh, I know. | 噢 我知道 |
[05:12] | 其他人都可以走了 | |
[05:14] | 别动! | |
[05:16] | 上车走吧 | |
[05:19] | Sir, you can’t… | 先生 你不能… |
[05:20] | Don’t “sir” me, young man. | 别叫我先生 年轻人 |
[05:22] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你在跟谁打交道 |
[05:26] | 现在立刻上车! | |
[05:30] | We’ll chat with our friend. You hit the road. | 我们要跟我们的朋友谈谈 你们先走 |
[05:34] | Keep on protecting us from the dangerous aliens. | 继续保护我们 不受危险的外来者的骚扰 |
[05:42] | You ever hear of Division 6? | 听过第6区吗? |
[05:44] | There is no Division 6. | 根本没有第6区 |
[05:46] | This is bullshit. | 这根本在胡说 |
[05:48] | Hell, yeah. | 没错 |
[05:50] | Looks like you fell off the bus in the wrong part of town. | 看来你在不该在的地方 从巴士上掉下来 |
[05:54] | I’ll bet you’re not from anywhere near here. | 我打赌你一定不是这附近的人 |
[06:01] | Mikey? | 米奇? |
[06:09] | Mikey, when they let you out of jail? | 米奇 你什么时候出狱的? |
[06:13] | Political refugee. | 政治犯 没错 |
[06:14] | You know how many treaties you just violated? | 你可知你犯了多少条约? |
[06:18] | – One? – Try seven. | -1条? -是7条 |
[06:23] | You hand me that head. | 你把那头给我 |
[06:30] | Put up your arms and flippers. | 把你的手和蹼举起来 |
[06:43] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[06:49] | Shoot him! | 开枪! |
[07:21] | – “That.” – That… | – 那个 – 那个… |
[07:25] | Was not human. I know. You got some entrails on you. | 不是人类 没错 你身上还挂着些内脏 |
[07:30] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[07:31] | The situation’s under control. | 一切都在控制中 |
[07:33] | Give me your attention for a moment. | 请留意一下 |
[07:35] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我乐意将事情对你们说 |
[07:46] | This is called a neuralizer. It’s a gift from friends from out of town. | 这称为记忆清除器 是远方友人送的 |
[07:51] | This red eye isolates… | 红光能隔离… |
[07:53] | …the brain’s impulses, specifically the ones for memory. | …脑中电子脉冲 尤其是记忆脉冲 |
[07:57] | Give me a splay burn on the perimeter… | 从这开始… |
[07:59] | …with holes at 40, 60, and 80 metres… | …将方圆80公尺范围内… |
[08:02] | …from right here. Thank you. | …不规则的烧焦 谢谢 |
[08:09] | That’s good. | 那样很好 |
[08:11] | What’s going on? | 什么回事? |
[08:12] | Excellent question. | 问得好 |
[08:14] | The answer you’re looking for lies right here. | 答案就在这里 |
[08:20] | Who are you, really? | 你是谁 到底是谁? |
[08:22] | Really? | 是谁? |
[08:24] | I am just a figment of your imagination. | 我是你想像中的一个虚构人物 |
[08:31] | Damn, what a gullible breed. | 妈的 真是好骗的品种 |
[08:34] | I’m serious. You’re lucky to be alive after that blast. | 说真的 你们没被炸死真侥幸 |
[08:38] | What blast? | 什么爆炸? |
[08:39] | The underground gas main. | 地下煤气管 天才 |
[08:41] | You should exercise caution before firing… | 开枪前应注意点 |
[08:43] | …l’ll tell you that now. Especially you. | 我现在告诉你 尤其是你! |
[08:47] | Have yourself checked out with EMS before you leave. | 在你离开前先到 急诊室检查一下 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry about back there. | 刚才很抱歉 |
[09:05] | It happens. | 总是会有意外的 |
[09:07] | Didn’t used to. | 以前不会的 |
[09:10] | The spirit’s willing, Kay… | 我的心有余 K 但是… |
[09:14] | …but the rest of me… | …其他的部分…. |
[09:18] | They’re beautiful, aren’t they? | 它们真漂亮 不是吗? |
[09:21] | The stars. | 那些星辰 |
[09:24] | We never just look anymore. | 我们不只是光看星星了 |
[09:29] | No | 对 |
[09:32] | I’ll tell you, Kay… | K 我告诉你… |
[09:34] | …I will miss the chase. | …我会怀念追逐的日子 |
[09:42] | No, Dee… | 不 D… |
[09:44] | …you won’t. | …你不会的 |
[09:47] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[09:48] | NYPD! Freeze! | 我们是纽约警察 别动! |
[09:52] | All yours, Edwards. | 交给你了 |
[09:55] | Freeze means stop! | 别动就是站住! |
[10:03] | What the hell?! | 是什么回事? ! |
[10:13] | It just be raining black people in New York. | 在纽约会下黑人雨 |
[10:42] | Do you see this? | 看到了吗? |
[10:43] | N-Y-P-D! | 纽-约-警-察! |
[10:45] | Means I will knock your punk-ass down! | 这代表了我会扭送你进警察局! |
[10:48] | He’s coming! | 他要来了! |
[10:50] | Yeah, and when he gets here, I’ll arrest his ass too. | 他来了之后 我亦会拘捕他 |
[10:57] | You trying to catch a beat-down? | 你想被打? |
[12:06] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[12:09] | He’s coming. | 他在路上了 |
[12:11] | He’s coming because I failed. Now he’ll kill me. | 他来是因为我失败了 他亦会杀了我 |
[12:14] | You pissing everybody off today, huh? | 你今天得罪了不少人 不是吗? |
[12:18] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[12:20] | Your world’s gonna end. | 你们的世界就快被毁灭了 |
[12:25] | What are you? | 你是什么东西? |
[12:32] | Watch that ledge. Watch the ledge. | 当心会掉下去 小心 |
[12:35] | Come on down. We’ll get those eyes fixed, don’t worry. | 下来 我们能把眼晴医好的 别担心 |
[12:38] | Wait a minute. Let me talk to you! | 等一下 让我跟你谈谈 |
[12:48] | I work my butt off to make a living. | 我累得半死才可以为生 |
[12:50] | All I want is to come home to a fat steak on the table… | 我只希望能回到一个整洁的家 有顿丰盛的晚餐… |
[12:54] | …but instead I get this. It looks like poison. | …但我却得到这些 看起来像毒药 |
[12:57] | Don’t take that away! I’m eating that! It is poison, isn’t it? | 别拿走! 我正在吃呢! 这是毒药 不是吗? |
[13:01] | I swear, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was… | 如果 我一点都不会惊讶… |
[13:04] | …the way you skulk like a dog been hit too much, | …你像一只被打太多或打的 |
[13:06] | or not enough! | 不够的狗一样的闪闪躲躲! |
[13:08] | I can’t decide. | 我没办法决定 |
[13:09] | You’re useless, Beatrice. | 你一点用都没有 碧姿 |
[13:11] | The only thing that pulls its weight around here is my goddamn truck! | 在这唯一可以做点事的东西 就是我的卡车 |
[13:25] | Figures. | 早料到 |
[13:36] | What the heck is it? | 什么鬼玩意儿? |
[13:39] | Get your big butt back in the house. | 你滚进屋里去! |
[13:53] | Place projectile weapon on the ground. | 请把发射武器放在地上 |
[13:57] | You can have my gun… | 要我丢下枪… |
[13:59] | …when you pry it from my dead fingers. | …除非我死了 |
[14:01] | Your proposal is acceptable. | 我接受你的建议 |
[14:46] | Edgar, what on earth was that? | 雅加 到底是怎么回事? |
[14:48] | Sugar. | 糖 |
[14:50] | I’ve never seen sugar do that. | 我从没见过糖会搞成那样 |
[14:53] | Give me sugar. | 把糖给我 |
[15:00] | In water. | 放在水里 |
[15:08] | More. | 多一点 |
[15:12] | More. | 多一点 |
[15:28] | Your skin is hanging off your bones. | 你的皮快掉下来了 |
[15:42] | Is that better? | 这样好些吗? |
[16:13] | “The perpetrator blinked two sets of eyelids.” | “那罪犯眨了两对眼睑” |
[16:15] | Blinked with both eyes? | 你指两眼一起眨? |
[16:17] | He blinked one set, then a completely different set. | 他先眨一对 然后再眨另外一对完全不同的 |
[16:21] | You know, like high beams and low beams. | 像高灯和低灯那样 |
[16:24] | Was that before or after he drew the weapon that you claim… | 那是在你说的那个武器… |
[16:28] | …evaporated into a million pieces? | …蒸发成百万片… |
[16:31] | After, sir. | 之后 |
[16:33] | Why is it that no other officers saw either of these events? | 为何都没有别的警官 看见这些事件? |
[16:37] | Some of them are soggy around the midsection. | 部分警察的腰围发胖 |
[16:40] | They weren’t able to keep up. | 这是他们赶不上的原因 |
[16:42] | If you were half the man I am… | 如果你是半个男人…. |
[16:44] | I am half the man that you are. | 我就是你一半那么胖 |
[16:47] | What is your problem? | 你有什么问题? |
[16:49] | You’re in my face. | 你缠住我了 |
[16:50] | – I think he threw him off the roof. – You next. | -我想他把他从屋顶上丢下去 -真的? |
[16:53] | I wanna talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[16:54] | Ten minutes, you take your best shot, tough guy. | 10分钟 祝你好运 |
[16:58] | Take 10 minutes on a StairMaster, you pudgy bastard! | 先运动10分钟 肥仔 |
[17:07] | I believe you. Laurel Weaver. Deputy Medical Examiner. | 我相信你 我是验尸官韦娜璐 |
[17:09] | Find me at the morgue. I’ll show you. | 到验尸房找我 我有证据 |
[17:12] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[17:13] | Wait a minute! | 等一下! |
[17:15] | You’re Dr. Weaver with the coroner’s office working on the John Doe? | 你是检验无名尸的韦医生? |
[17:19] | – That’s right. – Will you look at this, please? | -是的 -请看这里 好吗? |
[17:29] | Some night, huh? | 今晚真精彩 不是吗? |
[17:31] | Some night. | 今晚真精彩 |
[17:32] | They were gills, not eyelids. | 它们是腮 不是眼睑 |
[17:35] | Gills. He was out of breath. | 腮 他在喘 |
[17:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[17:39] | Did he say anything to you? | 他跟你说了什么吗? |
[17:41] | He said the world was coming to an end. | 他说世界末日到了 |
[17:44] | Did he say when? | 他有说什么时候吗? |
[17:52] | Would you recognize his weapon if you saw it again? | 再看到那武器你会认出吗? |
[17:55] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[17:58] | Come on, let’s take a ride. | 走 我们去兜风 |
[18:00] | Wait a minute. Look, I got tons of paperwork… | 慢着 我有一堆报告要写 |
[18:03] | It’s all done. | 都写好了 |
[18:04] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[18:05] | You really ran this dude down on foot? That’s tough. | 你真的是徒步去追那衰人? 不简单 |
[18:08] | That’s double tough. | 非常不简单 |
[18:20] | So who exactly are you with? | 你到底是哪个部门的? |
[18:20] | So who exactly are you with? | 你到底是哪个部门的? |
[18:22] | FBI? NSA? | 调查局? 国安局? |
[18:25] | I’m part of a bureau that licenses, monitors and polices aliens on Earth. | 我们负责监控地球上的外星人 |
[18:29] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便啦 |
[18:31] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[18:34] | This is where we’re going? | 这就是我们要去的地方? |
[18:37] | This is Jack Jeebs’ spot. | 这是积克的店 |
[18:38] | He buys from chain-snatchers. Doesn’t sell guns. | 他卖赃物但是不卖枪 |
[18:41] | Really? | 是吗? |
[18:42] | All right, look. | 听好 |
[18:44] | I’m gonna go in and put my thing down, but when I come out, I want answers. | 我进去问他几个问题 出来时我要你说实话 |
[18:48] | Okay, go put your thing down. | 进去问他几个问题 |
[18:56] | Officer Eduardo! | 爱德华警官… |
[18:57] | How did these get here? I thought I turned them in. | 这怎么会在这? 我以为已经交给当局了 |
[19:01] | I hear you’re into something hotter than stolen Rolexes. | 听说你有比偷来的劳力士更抢手的 |
[19:04] | I deal crack, but I still work here. I love the hours. | 我也贩卖毒品 但我喜欢在这儿做生意的时间 |
[19:07] | I’m talking about guns, smart-ass! Weird ones. | 我指的是枪 耍聪明! |
[19:11] | Come on! What you see is what I got. | 你眼见的 我只有这么些货了 |
[19:16] | Show him the imports, Jeebs. | 给他看进口货 |
[19:19] | Hey, Kay. How are you? | K 你好吗? |
[19:21] | – Show him the imports. – I got out of that business. | – 给他看进口货 – 我很久没卖进口货了 |
[19:24] | Why do you lie to me? | 为何骗我? |
[19:26] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[19:27] | I’ll count to three. | 数到3 |
[19:29] | He’ll do it, Jeebs. That man does not look stable. | 他会开枪的 这个人看起来不太稳定 |
[19:32] | You know what? He’s crazy when he’s like this. | 那家伙这样是很疯狂的 |
[19:35] | He’s always crazy. Get a massage. | 他总是这样子 去按摩一下 |
[19:37] | Take a cruise… | 搭船旅游… |
[19:39] | – Drop the weapon. – I warned him. | – 丢下枪 把手放在头上 – 我警告过他了 |
[19:41] | Drop the weapon! | 丢下枪! |
[19:42] | – You warned him. – I’ll kill you. | -我们警告他了 – 我要开枪了 |
[19:44] | You insensitive jerk! | 粗鲁的讨厌鬼! |
[19:51] | Do you have any idea how much that stings? | 你可知那样有多痛吗? |
[19:53] | Show us the merchandise, or you’ll lose another head. | 拿出货来 否则再补一枪 |
[20:09] | Mr. Edwards… | 爱德华先生… |
[20:15] | There, the one in the middle. | 那把 中间那把 |
[20:20] | You sold a reverberating carbonizer with mutate capacity… | 你把将反射碳化能量围换枪… |
[20:24] | …to an unlicensed cephalopoid! You piece of… | …卖给没执照的塞波人! |
[20:27] | He looked okay to me. | 他看起来像是好人 |
[20:28] | It was for an assassination. The target? | 他要暗杀的对象是谁? |
[20:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:32] | – Goddamn it! – I don’t know! | -可恶! -我不知道! |
[20:35] | All that’s confiscated. | 全部枪都充公 |
[20:37] | Be on the next transport off this rock, or I shoot where it don’t grow back. | 你搭下班船离开这儿 不然我会杀了你 |
[20:45] | And I’m gonna be back to talk about them Rolexes. | 我会再回来问你劳力士的事 |
[21:10] | Searching for a handle on the moment? | 在找问题的症结吗? |
[21:14] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[21:17] | The only comfort I can offer… | 我能做的是… |
[21:19] | …is my promise that tomorrow you won’t remember a thing. | …保证明天你什么都忘了 |
[21:22] | That’s not exactly some shit you forget. | 这种事怎么可能说忘就忘 |
[21:25] | Ever seen one of these? | 见过这东西吗? |
[21:30] | She looks over to her husband… | 她望着她丈夫… |
[21:33] | …then sets it down in her lap and says: | …把它放在大腿上说: |
[21:36] | ” Honey, this one’s eating my popcorn.” | “甜心 它在吃我的爆壳” |
[21:43] | Get it? | 明白吗? |
[21:44] | This one’s eating… | 它在吃…. |
[21:48] | Gotta go. Thanks for the egg rolls. | 我得走了 谢谢你的春卷 |
[21:50] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[21:53] | See what I mean about tequila? You’re very bright. | 知道我对龙舌兰酒的意见了吧? 你个聪明的年轻人 |
[21:56] | But you need to lay off the sauce. | 不要喝太多的酒 |
[21:58] | I’ll see you bright and early, 9:00. | 明天一早九点见 |
[22:00] | Be there… | 来不来… |
[22:02] | …or be square. | …随便你 |
[22:10] | 黑超特警组 | |
[22:13] | 贝利街504号 | |
[22:25] | Well, well, well. | 看看这里 |
[22:26] | Moving right in, are we? Think we own the place? | 尽管搬进来 不是这样吗? 当这是自己的家? |
[22:30] | I got an eviction notice for you. | 我有张驱逐通知单 |
[22:32] | Just what exactly do you think you’re doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[22:35] | Taking care of your pest problem. | 处理你的害虫问题 |
[22:37] | Pest problem? | 除虫害? |
[22:40] | Pest? | 虫害? |
[22:41] | You got a hell of an infestation. | 这儿到处是害虫 |
[22:43] | You know, I’ve noticed an infestation here. | 我看见它们泛滥成灾了 |
[22:46] | Everywhere I look, nothing but undeveloped, unevolved… | 在我的视线范围内 到处是 浮垢… |
[22:49] | …barely conscious pond scum… | …让我深信它们这高等族群… |
[22:52] | …totally convinced of their own superiority… | …为了它们短暂 |
[22:55] | …as they scurry about their short… | 而无价值的生命… |
[22:57] | …pointless lives. | …到处逃窜 |
[23:02] | Don’t you wanna get rid of them? | 你不想除去他们吗? |
[23:04] | In the worst way. | 非常想 |
[23:28] | 桥梁隧道管理局 | |
[23:42] | Help you? | 有事吗? |
[23:43] | This dude gave me this card… | 有人给我这张名片…. |
[23:46] | Elevator. | 坐升降机 |
[24:12] | You’re late. Sit down. | 你迟到了 坐下 |
[24:21] | My name is Zed. | 我叫Z |
[24:23] | You’re all here because you’re the best. | 请你们来因为你们是佼佼者 |
[24:26] | Marines, Air Force, Navy SEALs, | 海军 空军 海军特种部队 |
[24:28] | Army Rangers, NYPD. | 军方特击队员 纽约警察 |
[24:31] | We want one of you. | 我们要选出一人 |
[24:32] | Just one. | 只选一人 |
[24:34] | What will follow is a series of simple tests… | 接下来 要经由一些简单测试… |
[24:37] | …for motor skills, concentration, stamina. | …去测验体力 注意力及精力 |
[24:41] | I see we have a question. | 有人有问题 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry, maybe you already answered this but… | 抱歉 也许已经问过了… |
[24:46] | …why are we here? | …我们为何来这里? |
[24:48] | Son. | 你说 |
[24:50] | Lieutenant Jensen. West Point graduate with honours. | 中尉泽克 西点军校优等生 |
[24:53] | We’re here because you want the best of the best of the best, sir! | 我们来是因为你需要 佼佼者中的精英! |
[25:02] | What’s so funny, Edwards? | 有什么好笑的? |
[25:04] | Your boy, Captain America, here. | 你的这个男孩 美国上校 |
[25:07] | “The best of the best of the best, sir!” | “佼佼者中的精英” |
[25:10] | “With honours.” | “而且是优等的” |
[25:12] | He’s just really excited… | 他兴奋异常… |
[25:13] | …and has no clue why we’re here. | …却不明白所为何来 |
[25:16] | That’s just very funny to me. | 对我而言很好笑 |
[25:20] | Y’all ain’t laughing, though. | 虽然你们都没笑 |
[25:29] | Okay, let’s get going. | 好了 开始吧 |
[26:56] | Wanna get down on this? | 你们要用这张桌子吗? |
[27:23] | Edwards, what happened? | 怎么回事? |
[27:25] | Hesitated. | 我迟疑了 |
[27:29] | May I ask why you felt little Tiffany deserved to die? | 我可以知道为什么 要杀小蒂芬妮? |
[27:33] | She was the only one that seemed dangerous. | 她最具威胁性 |
[27:36] | How’d you figure that? | 何以见得? |
[27:37] | I was gonna pop this guy hanging from the light… | 本来想射挂在路灯上的那个… |
[27:40] | …but he’s just working out. | …但是他只是在运动 |
[27:42] | How’d I feel if somebody bust my ass while I’m on the treadmill? | 如果我在运动时 被逮捕会是什么滋味? |
[27:46] | Then I saw this snarling beast. | 然后我看到这个在嘶叫的怪物… |
[27:48] | I noticed he had a tissue in his hand and realized… | …因为看到他手里拿了卫生纸 所以我知道… |
[27:51] | …he’s not snarling, he’s sneezing. | …他在打喷嚏 |
[27:54] | Ain’t no threat there. | 那不造成威胁 |
[27:55] | Then I saw Tiffany. | 我看到蒂芬妮 |
[27:57] | 8-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto… | 我在想 一个8岁白人的女孩 半夜在… |
[28:00] | …bunch of monsters at night with quantum physics books? | …全是怪物的街上 手上拿着量子学书… |
[28:03] | She about to start some shit. | …她一定有些不好的企图 |
[28:05] | Those books are way too advanced for her. | 这种书对她来说太深了 |
[28:08] | If you ask me, she’s up to something. | 对我而言 她很可疑 |
[28:10] | I’d appreciate it if you eased up about it. | 老实说 关于这点 我觉得你不要这么针对我 |
[28:17] | Or do I owe her an apology? | 还是要我向她道歉? |
[28:27] | Good shot, though, right? | 至少射得很准 不是吗? |
[28:34] | He has a problem with authority. | 他不好管 |
[28:36] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[28:38] | But this kid ran down a cephalopoid on foot, boss. | 但他能徒步追捕塞波人 老大 |
[28:41] | That’s gotta be tough enough. | 那要很强悍才行的 |
[28:44] | Let’s hope you know what you’re doing. | 希望你知道自己做什么 |
[28:55] | Gentlemen, congratulations. | 各位… |
[28:57] | You’re everything we expect from years of government training. | …恭喜 多年的政府训练没有白费 |
[29:01] | If you’ll just follow me, we have one more test to administer. | 各位跟我来 最后一项 |
[29:05] | An eye exam. | 是视力测验 |
[29:19] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[29:22] | What the hell is all this? | 究竟什么回事? |
[29:24] | In the 1950s, the government started an underfunded agency… | 在1950年左右 政府成立了经费不足的机构… |
[29:28] | …with the laughable purpose of establishing contact… | …简单而好笑的目的只是要 |
[29:31] | …with a race not of this planet. | 与外星人取得联系 |
[29:33] | Look at the end of this device. | 各位看这仪器末端 |
[29:35] | Everyone thought the agency was a joke, except the aliens… | 除了外星人之外 人类都把这当成笑话… |
[29:38] | …who made contact on March 2, 1961 outside New York. | …但在1961年时 外星人在纽约有首次的接触 |
[29:42] | There were nine of us the first night. | 第一天晚我们有九个人 |
[29:43] | Seven agents, one astronomer… | 七名特工 一名天文家… |
[29:46] | …and a dumb kid who’d gotten lost. | …及一个迷途的男孩 |
[29:48] | You brought that tall man some flowers. | 噢 你给那个高个子献花 |
[29:52] | This way. | 这边走 |
[29:54] | They were a group of intergalactic refugees. | 他们是一群银河系的难民 |
[29:57] | Wanted Earth as an apolitical zone for creatures without a planet. | 想把地球当做无家可归者 的政治庇护所 |
[30:00] | You ever see Casablanca? | 你看过《北非谍影》吗? |
[30:02] | Same thing, except no Nazis. | 是一样的 只是没有纳粹党 |
[30:04] | We agreed and concealed all evidence of their landing. | 我们同意 而且藏匿了他们降落的证据 |
[30:08] | So these are real flying saucers and the World’s Fair was a cover-up? | 所以这些是真的飞碟 世界博览会只是个掩饰 |
[30:13] | Why hold it in Queens? | 还有什么其他理由在皇后区? |
[30:14] | More nonhumans arrive every year and live among us in secret. | 每年到达的非人类越来越多而且 隐藏在我们之中生活 |
[30:17] | Not to change the subject, | 我不是要改变话题 |
[30:19] | but when was the last time you got a CAT scan? | 你最后一次做脑电图是什么时候? |
[30:22] | – Six months ago. It’s company policy. – Make another appointment. | – 半年前 是公司规定的 – 你该做另一个预约 |
[30:26] | Tell your boy Zed I had an absolutely wonderful time… | 告诉Z我玩得很高兴… |
[30:30] | …and thank you for everything, but show me the door. | …而且要谢谢你 并请告诉我出口在哪儿 |
[30:33] | All right. I’m getting some coffee. You want some? | 我要喝咖啡 你要吗? |
[30:36] | No, thank you, I’m fine. | 不 不要了 谢谢 |
[30:44] | How you doing? | 你们好吗? |
[30:45] | Hi, Kay. | 嗨 K |
[30:47] | – That’s not decaf, is it? – Viennese cinnamon. | – 那是不是没咖啡因的? – 是维尼斯肉桂味 |
[30:50] | Don’t tell me we only got powdered stuff for cream. I hate it. | 别告诉我只有粉末的奶精了 我最不喜欢那种了 |
[30:56] | Well, that’s good. Good. Good. | 好的 好 |
[30:59] | You guys getting along all right? | 你们相处的愉快吧? |
[31:02] | Don’t work too hard. | 工作别太辛苦 |
[31:08] | Sure you don’t want some coffee? | 你真的不要咖啡? |
[31:16] | Here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[31:18] | At any given time, there are around 1500 aliens on the planet. | 地球上约有一千五百名外星人 |
[31:22] | Most of them here in Manhattan. | 大部分居住在曼哈顿 |
[31:24] | Most of them are decent. Just trying to make a living. | 大部分守规矩 只想谋生活 |
[31:27] | – Cab drivers? – Not as many as you’d think. | -计程车司机? -不是你所想像的那么多 |
[31:30] | Humans, for the most part, don’t have a clue. Don’t want one. | 大多数的人类一点也不知道 也不想知道 |
[31:33] | They’re happy. They think they have a good bead on things. | 他们很高兴 以为自己掌握一切 |
[31:39] | People are smart. They can handle it. | 为何要保密呢? 人们很聪明 可以应付的 |
[31:41] | A person is smart. | 一个人是聪明 |
[31:43] | People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it. | 众人是愚蠢 易慌张 和危险的动物 |
[31:47] | 1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was… | 1500年前 每个都人知道… |
[31:50] | …the centre of the universe. | …地球是宇宙的中心 |
[31:52] | 500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat. | 五百年前 每个人都知道地球是平的 |
[31:56] | And 15 minutes ago, you knew that people were alone on this planet. | 十五分钟前 你知道在地球上只有人类 |
[32:02] | Imagine what you’ll know… | 想想明天… |
[32:04] | …tomorrow. | …你会知道什么 |
[32:08] | – What’s the catch? – The catch? | -有什么坏处? -坏处? |
[32:11] | The catch is, you will sever all human contact. | 坏处就是你会切断 和人类的接触 |
[32:13] | Nobody will ever know you exist anywhere… | 没人知道你存在… |
[32:18] | …ever. | …没有 |
[32:23] | I’ll give you to sunrise to think it over. | 我让你考虑到日出 |
[32:30] | Is it worth it? | 值得吗? |
[32:32] | Yeah, it’s worth it. | 是值得的… |
[32:36] | If you’re strong enough. | …若你够坚强 |
[33:38] | What’s up, pops? | 你好吗? |
[33:50] | I’m in… | 我要加入… |
[33:51] | …because there’s some next-level shit going on here. | …因为这儿有更深层的事 会发生 |
[33:54] | Before y’all beam me up, there’s a few things to understand. | 但首先我要你明白某些事情 |
[33:58] | First off, you chose me, so you recognize the skills. | 首先 是你选我…你知道我的长处 |
[34:02] | I don’t want nobody calling me “son” or ” kid” or “sport.” Cool? | 我不想人叫我为小子 明白吗? |
[34:06] | Cool. Whatever, slick. | 随便 油嘴 |
[34:07] | But I need to tell you something about all your skills. | 但我要告诉你关于你的长处 |
[34:12] | As of right now, they mean precisely… | 现在你看到的是… |
[34:13] | As of right now, they mean precisely… | 现在你看到的是… |
[34:15] | …dick. | …这些家伙 |
[34:30] | – Purpose of trip? – Diplomatic mission. | 此行的目的? 外交任务 |
[34:33] | Duration of stay? | 停留时间? |
[34:34] | Lunch. | 吃午餐 |
[34:35] | Any fruits or vegetables? | 有水果或蔬菜吗? |
[34:50] | You wanna stay away from that guy. | 你要远离那家伙 |
[34:53] | He’s grouchy. | 它脾气很坏 |
[34:55] | Three hours in customs after a 17-trillion-mile trip… | 在旅行了17兆里后又在海关 滞留三小时 |
[34:58] | …will make anyone cranky. | 都会让人脾气暴躁 |
[35:00] | What government branch do we report to? | 我们向政府哪部门报告? |
[35:02] | – None. They ask too many questions. – Who pays for this? | -没有 他们有太多问题 -谁支付这一切? |
[35:05] | We hold patents on a few gadgets we confiscated from out-of-state visitors. | 我们拥有几项仪器的专利 |
[35:10] | Velcro, microwave ovens, liposuction. | 魔术帖 微波炉 抽脂手术 |
[35:12] | This is a fascinating gadget. | 这装置很有趣 |
[35:15] | It’ll replace CDs soon. | 不久就能取代CD |
[35:16] | I’ll have to buy the White Album again. | 那样我就又能买《White Album》了 |
[35:18] | That’s fun. A universal translator. We’re not even supposed to have it. | 这很好玩 是宇宙翻译机 我们不该有的 |
[35:23] | Human thought is so primitive. It’s looked upon… | 人的思想原始得… |
[35:26] | …as an infectious disease in some galaxies. | …在别的星河认为是 会传染的疾病 |
[35:28] | That kind of makes you proud. | 这会使你引以为荣的 |
[35:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么东西? |
[35:35] | Just be calm! | 冷静 |
[35:37] | Relax! | 别慌张! |
[35:39] | Watch your head! | 小心你的头! |
[35:41] | Someone get him some ice! | 给他点冰吧! |
[35:43] | Look out! Move! Just move when it’s coming at you! | 走开! 它向你飞来时快走开! |
[35:52] | Damn! | 糟糕! |
[35:54] | I’ll pay for that! | 我会赔偿的! |
[36:07] | This thing caused the 1977 New York blackout. | 它在1977年导致纽约大停电 |
[36:11] | Practical joke by the Great Attractor. | 是大吸引者的玩笑 |
[36:13] | He thought it was funny. | 他认为很有趣 |
[36:16] | Sorry, y’all. | 各位 抱歉了 |
[36:18] | It was a accident. Sorry. | 那是意外 对不起 |
[36:21] | Observation, the heart of our endeavour. | 观察室 我们工作的中心 |
[36:23] | Meet the twins, Blblup and Bob. | 来介绍一下 双胞胎 波和卜 |
[36:26] | This map shows the location of every alien on Earth. | 这地图显示地球上 每个外星人的所在 |
[36:29] | Some are under constant surveillance. | 有些会一直被监视 |
[36:32] | Everyone on those screens is an alien. | 荧幕上的全是外星人 |
[36:34] | In public, they’re as normal as you are, but in private… | 在公众场合他们很正常 但在私底下…. |
[36:38] | You’ll get the idea. | 你知道了 |
[36:40] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[36:42] | Doesn’t make any sense, right? | 不合理 是吗? |
[36:44] | Well, no, it makes perfect sense. | 不 合情合理 |
[36:48] | In third grade, everyone said I was crazy, but I knew our teacher… | 我三年级时 人人都以为我疯了… |
[36:51] | …had to be from Venus or something. | …但我知道老师 一定是金星来的 |
[36:54] | Ms. Edelson. Jupiter, actually. Well, one of the moons. | 魏太太其实来自木星的… |
[36:58] | …revolve. | 其中之一月球 |
[36:59] | Class… | 各位… |
[37:01] | …be quiet and pay attention! | …安静并请注意! |
[37:04] | If I have to tell you… | 若我要再 |
[37:06] | …one more time… | 说一次… |
[37:10] | Let’s put it on. | 穿上吧 |
[37:12] | Put what on? | 穿什么? |
[37:13] | The last suit you’ll ever wear. | 你穿的最后一套衣服 |
[37:28] | You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned… | 你只能穿… |
[37:31] | … by MiB Special Services. | …黑超特警特定的服装 |
[37:34] | You’ll conform to the identity we give you… | 要依照我们给你的身分… |
[37:37] | … eat where we tell you, live where we tell you. | …到指定地方吃饭 到指定地方居住 |
[37:40] | From now on… | 现在开始… |
[37:42] | … you’ll have no identifying marks of any kind. | …你没有任何的身分记号 |
[37:44] | You will not stand out in any way. | 你绝不能突出 |
[37:47] | Your entire image is crafted… | 你整体的形象被塑造成… |
[37:50] | … to leave no lasting memory with anyone you meet. | …不能留给所遇上的人 任何印象 |
[37:53] | You are a rumour, recognizable only as… | 你是谣言… |
[37:55] | … deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. | …对人家来说只是似曾相似 又不认得 |
[37:59] | You don’t exist. You were never born. | 你不存在 甚至没有出生 |
[38:04] | Anonymity is your name. | 你的名字是无名氏 |
[38:06] | Silence, your native tongue. | 不作声是你的语言 |
[38:08] | You’re no longer part of the system. | 你不再是制度一部分 |
[38:11] | You are above the system. Over it. | 你在制度之上 之外 |
[38:14] | Beyond it. | 超越了它 |
[38:16] | We’re “them. ” We’re “they. “ | 我们是他们 |
[38:19] | We are the Men in Black. | 我们是黑超特警 |
[38:29] | You know what the difference is between you and me? | 我和你的分别就是… |
[38:34] | I make this look good. | …我穿起来更好看 |
[38:38] | We’re gonna go for a little ride. | 你和我开车去走走 |
[38:41] | I’ll put you down here for a minute, and Daddy will be right back. | 我先把你放下 爸爸很快回来 |
[39:16] | Okay, now we’re ready to go for a little ride. | 好了 我们可以起程了 |
[39:19] | We’ll meet one of Daddy’s friends, and you’ll like him. | 去见爸爸的朋友 你会很喜欢他 |
[39:26] | Okay, let’s see. | 让我们看看 |
[39:28] | Bee, we got the deposed sur-prefect of Singalee… | …被罢免的主管… |
[39:32] | …touching down in the forest outside Portland tonight. | …今晚在波兰外降落 |
[39:35] | -Humanoid? – You wish. Bring a sponge. | – 类似人类的? – 你想的美 带着海绵 |
[39:39] | Here. Red letter from last night. | 这是昨晚留下的红色警告 |
[39:42] | We had an unauthorized landing in upstate New York. | 纽约上州有未经批准的降落 |
[39:45] | Keep your ears open on this one. | K 留意此事发展 |
[39:47] | We’re not hosting an intergalactic kegger down here. | 我们不是主持星际派对 |
[39:53] | We got a skimmer. | 有人逃走了 |
[39:54] | Landed alien out of zone. Who is it? | 移民来的外星人越区 是谁? |
[39:57] | Redgick. | 烈擎 |
[39:58] | He’s not cleared to leave Manhattan, but he’s out of town… | 他不能离开曼哈顿… |
[40:01] | …stuck on the New Jersey turnpike. | …但他现时离城 被堵在公路上 |
[40:03] | Take junior with you. | 你为什么不带小子去? |
[40:05] | This is a good one for him to warm up on. | 这对他来说是热身的好机会 |
[40:09] | Go get him, tiger. | 去对付他们 |
[40:17] | “We’re not hosting an intergalactic kegger.” | “我们不是主持星际派对” |
[40:23] | He just… | 他只是… |
[40:26] | Unlimited technology from the whole universe, and we cruise around… | 全宇宙有无限的科技 而我们却利用这烂车… |
[40:30] | …in a Ford POS. | …来做交通工具 |
[40:34] | Fasten your seat belt. | 绑好安全带 |
[40:36] | We gotta work on your people skills. | 你的人际关系还要加强 |
[40:38] | You’d get a better reaction if you were polite. | 若你礼貌一点 所得的反应会较好 |
[40:41] | Fasten your seat belt, please. | 请绑好安全带 |
[40:43] | Good. Did you hurt yourself? | 好 你有受伤吗? |
[40:48] | The red button there, kid. Don’t ever touch the red button. | 你千万别碰那红色按钮 小子 |
[41:02] | All right, pop, that’ll be $72 there. | 好 老爹 七十二元 |
[41:05] | Okay, sweetie, let me pay the impolite driver. | 好吧 宝贝 让我付钱给无礼的司机 |
[41:38] | 抱歉我迟到了 这星球的司机很差 | |
[41:43] | 陛下 你很危险 | |
[41:45] | 对啊 而且每次都 多收车资 | |
[41:49] | 有个虫降落了 我们要把你从这星球送走 | |
[41:53] | 有个昆虫? 他一定知道我为何会在这 | |
[41:55] | 我们想他是知道的 | |
[41:58] | 那是我所想要的吗? | |
[42:00] | 不 只是给你孩子的 钻石 | |
[42:03] | 有空进食吗? | |
[42:05] | 当然 我已替你点了菜 | |
[42:12] | Six is up! | 六号上菜! |
[42:14] | Where is lvan? | 艾文呢? |
[42:16] | Gave him a break. | 我让他休息了 |
[42:28] | 为亚基伦帝国 继续统治干杯 | |
[42:31] | 为银河系安全干杯 | |
[42:40] | You can kill us both, but you will not find the Galaxy. | 你可以杀我们 但你找不到银河系 |
[42:44] | You’re right about one thing. | 你说对一件事 |
[43:01] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也不能去 |
[43:20] | Your licence and registration, please. | 请出示执照及登记证书 |
[43:26] | Like to see your other licence and registration, please. | 请出示另外那种执照及登记证书 |
[43:36] | You’re restricted to Manhattan. Where are you going, Redgie? | 你只限在曼哈顿活动 你去哪儿 烈擎? |
[43:40] | It’s my wife. She’s… Well, look. | 是我太太 她… 看 |
[43:48] | No big deal. | 问题不大 |
[43:49] | Okay, you come with me, Redge. | 好 你跟我来 烈擎 |
[43:53] | And you handle this. | 你应付这个 |
[43:56] | What?! Me? | 什么? 我? |
[43:57] | – You just catch. – Does he know what he’s doing? | – 你只要接就好了 -他知道他在做什么吗? |
[44:00] | He does it all the time. Let him work. | 当然 让他做吧 |
[44:11] | Damn, man! | 哎哟 老天! 所以… |
[44:13] | Something’s peeking! | 有东西伸出来了! |
[44:16] | You’re headed out of town. | 你却先往城外去 到底什么事? |
[44:18] | – We’re meeting someone. – Who? | -我们去见别人 -是谁? |
[44:21] | – It’s a ship. – I saw no departure clearance. | – 是一艘船 – 我今天没有看到有核准离境的资料 |
[44:24] | You didn’t? | -你没有? -没有 |
[44:25] | It’s an emergency. | 这是紧急事件 |
[44:28] | You’re doing fine! | 你做得很好 好样的! |
[44:30] | What kind of emergency? What’s the rush to get off the planet? | 有什么紧急事? 为何突然要离开星球? |
[44:34] | We don’t like the neighbourhood anymore. | 我们只是不喜欢 我们的那一区了 |
[44:37] | Some of the new arrivals… | 有些是新来的人… |
[44:39] | New arrivals? Have anything to do with the crasher last night? | 新来的? 和昨晚坠毁的有关吗? |
[44:42] | Excuse me, miss! | 对不起 小姐! |
[44:47] | Oh, man. | 噢 天啊! |
[44:49] | Oh, man! | 噢 天啊! |
[44:53] | Look. | 你看 |
[44:54] | Oh, man! | 噢 天啊 |
[44:58] | Congratulations, Redge. It’s a… | 恭喜 烈擎 它是个… |
[45:01] | …squid. | …乌贼 |
[45:05] | You know, it’s… | 他其实是… |
[45:07] | …actually kind of… | …非常的… |
[45:16] | …cute. | …可爱 |
[45:25] | Anything about that seem unusual? | 刚才有什么不正常的地方? |
[45:29] | What would scare Redgick so badly… | 是什么把他吓成这样… |
[45:31] | …that he’d risk a warp jump with a newborn? | …要带着新生儿去冒险? |
[45:34] | We’ll check the hot sheets. | 我们追查资料吧 |
[45:42] | These are ” hot sheets”? | 教宗是个父亲 令人震惊的证据在内 |
[45:43] | Best investigative reporting on Earth. | 这就是资料? |
[45:45] | Read The New York Times if you want. They get lucky sometimes. | 地球上最佳的调查报告 |
[45:49] | Cannot believe you’re looking for tips in the supermarket tabloids. | 想不到你在超市卖的 八卦报导上找线索 |
[45:54] | Not ” looking for.” | 不是在找 |
[45:56] | Found. | 找到了 |
[45:58] | 皮囊 | |
[45:58] | 我丈夫的 | |
[45:58] | 外星人偷走了 | |
[46:12] | – Wait a minute, slow down. – Why? | – 慢着 别急 – 为什么? |
[46:14] | Give her time to get the wrong impression. Makes it smoother. | 给她点时间让她想歪了 让调查更容易些 |
[46:19] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干? |
[46:20] | Yes, ma’am. I’m Agent Manheim, this is Agent Black, FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的文特警 他是毕特警 |
[46:24] | We’d like to talk about your visitor. | 想问有关访客的事 |
[46:26] | Gonna make fun of me too? | 你们也要拿我开玩笑? |
[46:28] | No, we do not have a sense of humour we’re aware of. | 调查局的人没有可令人察觉的 幽默感 |
[46:30] | May we come in? | 我们可以进来吗? |
[46:33] | Sure. | 请进 |
[46:35] | – Thank you. – Lemonade? | -谢谢 -要柠檬水吗? |
[46:36] | Oh, yes, please. | 噢 好的 |
[46:42] | The chief of police came to the house… | 警察局长亲自来这… |
[46:45] | …and did an investigation. | …做了一个全面的调查 |
[46:47] | Took a police report and writ down everything I said… | 拿走警方报告 还写下我说的一切… |
[46:51] | …not believing one thing I said. | …但不相信我说的 任何一句话 |
[46:53] | Sort of poking fun at me. | 而且还有点在取笑我 |
[46:55] | He asked me, ” If he was murdered… | 他们问我 若他被谋杀… |
[46:57] | …how was he able to walk back in the house?” | …怎么能走进屋子? |
[47:00] | I gotta admit to you that that one got me stumped. | 我得承认这把我问倒了 |
[47:03] | I tell you, I know Edgar, and that wasn’t Edgar. | 我了解雅加 那人不是雅加 |
[47:07] | It was like something was wearing Edgar. | 就像有东西在穿雅加的身体 |
[47:12] | Like a suit… | 像是外衣… |
[47:14] | …an Edgar suit. | …一件”雅加”外衣 |
[47:23] | Dude was that ugly before he was an alien. | 那人变外星人前已很丑 |
[47:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:31] | Go on. | 继续 |
[47:33] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[47:34] | …I come to and he’s gone. | …我醒来他己离去 |
[47:37] | He say anything? | 他说了什么吗? |
[47:39] | Yes. He asked me for some water. | 有 他向我要水喝 |
[47:42] | Some sugar water. | 糖水 |
[47:44] | Sugar water? | 糖水? |
[47:46] | I remember that right. I thought that that was odd… | 我记得 因为很怪异… |
[47:49] | …that he asked me for sugar water and not lemonade or ice water… | …他要糖水而不是… |
[47:54] | …or regular water… | …水或自来水… |
[47:55] | …tap water. | …水或冰水 |
[47:57] | All right, Beatrice. There was no alien. | 好 碧姿 没有外星人 |
[48:00] | The flash of light was not a U.F.O. | 那道闪光不是飞碟 |
[48:03] | Gas was trapped in a thermal pocket and refracted the light from Venus. | 是上升煤气团被金星反射 |
[48:07] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[48:09] | That thing erases her memory, and you just make up a new one? | 你洗掉她记忆再编个新的? |
[48:13] | A standard-issue neuralizer. | 这是记忆清除器 |
[48:15] | That weak-ass story is the best you came up with? | 你编那么烂的故事? |
[48:18] | All right. On a more personal note… | 好 附加说明… |
[48:20] | …Edgar ran off with an old girlfriend. | …雅加跟他前任女友跑了 |
[48:22] | You’ll stay with your mama… | 你搬去跟你妈住一阵就好了 |
[48:25] | …and decide you’re better off. | 你觉得这样会更好 |
[48:26] | Yeah, because he never appreciated you anyway. | 反正他对你那么坏 |
[48:30] | In fact, you know what? | 事实上 告诉你 |
[48:33] | You kicked him out. And now that he’s gone… | 是你甩了他 他走了… |
[48:36] | …you’ll go in town, find yourself some nice dresses. | …你可以买漂亮衣服 |
[48:39] | Get yourself some shoes. Find somewhere you could get a facial. | 买双鞋 也许去做面部按摩 |
[48:45] | And hire a decorator to come in here quick because… damn! | 而且…快找人来重新装修 这儿很不济 |
[48:56] | When do I get my own flashy… | 我何时才能… |
[48:58] | …memory messer-upper? | …有记忆清除器? |
[49:00] | When you grow up. | 等你长大之后 |
[49:05] | Please. Not green. | 拜托不要是绿色 |
[49:07] | Oh, damn! | 该死! |
[49:10] | Do you know which alien leaves a green spectral trail… | 你知道哪种 外星人是流绿汁… |
[49:13] | …and craves sugar water? | …喝糖水的? |
[49:15] | That was on Jeopardy last night. Damn, Alex said it was… | 那是昨晚机智问答的题目 答案是… |
[49:20] | Zed, we have a bug. | Z 虫族入侵 |
[49:22] | So… What? We don’t like bugs? | 意思是… 我们不喜欢虫族? |
[49:25] | Bugs thrive on carnage, tiger. | 虫族制造大屠杀 |
[49:28] | They consume, infest, destroy, live off the death of other species. | 它们消耗 骚扰其他种族… |
[49:32] | You were stung as a child, right? | 你童年时被虫咬过? |
[49:35] | Imagine a giant cockroach with unlimited strength… | 想像一个超大蟑螂 它力大无穷… |
[49:39] | …a massive inferiority complex, and a real short temper… | …劣等生物本性 易怒… |
[49:43] | …is terrorizing Manhattan Island in a new Edgar suit. | …穿雅加的皮横行曼哈顿 |
[49:47] | That sound like fun? | 听起来有趣吗? |
[49:51] | What’s the move? | 该怎么做? |
[49:53] | With a bug in town, we’ll watch the morgues. | 只要虫族在城里 我们就要去殓房监视 |
[50:08] | Where do you want contestant number 3? | 3号尸体要放哪里? |
[50:10] | Just leave it there. | 放在那就行了 |
[50:11] | What’s with the cat? | 那只猫怎么回事? |
[50:13] | There’s a problem with the cat. Sign here. | 这只猫有个麻烦 在这签名 |
[50:16] | – What’s the problem with the cat? – It’s your problem. | -什么麻烦? -你的麻烦 |
[50:22] | I hate the living. | 我讨厌活人 |
[50:26] | Shall we? | 开始吧! |
[50:57] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的老天! |
[51:03] | Buddy, what are you? | 朋友 你是什么? |
[51:13] | Subject was approximately 112 degrees at time of autopsy… | 解剖时尸温约112华氏度… |
[51:17] | …indicating a temperature increase. | …表示体温上升了 |
[51:19] | Examiner tried to verify this rectally, but the subject had no rectum. | 验尸者想由直肠量体温 却找不到直肠 |
[51:23] | Which is really… | 这情况真… |
[51:25] | Weird. | 怪 |
[51:27] | I’m Dr. Leo Manville, Department of Public Health. This is Dr. White. | 我们是卫生署的文医生 与白医生 |
[51:32] | You must not have a home life. | 你们一定没有家庭生活 |
[51:34] | We watch the morgues carefully. You have something unusual? | 我们最近在监视这殓房 近来有何异常状况? |
[51:38] | I’d say so. Triple homicide. | 有 三重凶杀案 |
[51:40] | The first body was normal, except he was broken in half. | 第一个还算正常 除了被折成两半之外 |
[51:42] | The first body was normal, except he was broken in half. | 第一个还算正常 除了被折成两半之外 |
[51:44] | But when I opened up the other two, well… | 当我解剖了另两个尸体…. |
[51:47] | Let me show you. | 我带你去看 |
[51:54] | There’s a skeletal structure unlike anything I’ve seen. | 他的骨骼架构有异于常人 |
[51:58] | I’ll have a look at it. | 我查看这个 |
[52:00] | You and Dr. Weaver check the other body. | 你们去查看另一个尸体 |
[52:02] | This way, doctor. | 往这边走 |
[52:04] | This one’s even stranger. | 这个更怪 |
[52:07] | I did a laparotomy. I started with the stomach. | 我做腹部解剖 我由胃开始 |
[52:10] | But we can start with the gastroesophageal junction. | 我们可以由食道开始 或看你想从哪里开始 |
[52:14] | Let’s start wherever you started at. | 就照你的方法 |
[52:18] | Okey-dokey. | 没问题 |
[52:28] | – Is this your cat? – It is now. | -这是你的猫? -现在是了 |
[52:30] | It came in with the body. Dive right in. | 跟着尸体来的 探手进去 |
[52:32] | I’m sure he won’t mind. | 他不会在意的 |
[52:37] | You have really pretty eyes. | 你的眼神很迷人 |
[52:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:45] | Feel that? | 感觉到了吗? |
[52:46] | Where the pyloric junction would be? Push it aside. | 摸到幽门了? 推过一旁 |
[52:50] | Notice anything strange? Stomach, liver, lungs… | 有什么不对? 胃 肝 肺…. |
[52:53] | Nope, all fine. | 没有 都很好 |
[52:55] | They’re all missing. | 器官都不见了 |
[52:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[52:59] | That’s obviously the first thing I noticed. | 我首先便注意到了 |
[53:02] | What I was pointing out is the fact that there are no… | 我的意思是说 里面没有… |
[53:06] | …pieces… | …碎片… |
[53:08] | …of them left. | …存在 |
[53:10] | You know, so they’re intact… | 你知道 那些器官都…. |
[53:13] | …wherever they are whole. That we can be sure of. | 是完整的不见了… …是肯定的 |
[53:17] | Have we met before? | 我们见过吗? |
[53:19] | I’m having a feeling of dejavu. | 我有个似曾相识的感觉 |
[53:22] | – Yeah, me too. – Really? | -我也是 -真的? |
[53:26] | Wanna know what I think? Don’t tell him. | 想知道我在想什么吗? 但别告诉他 |
[53:28] | He’s under enough stress. I don’t think it’s a real body. | 他太紧张了 我认为那不是尸体 |
[53:32] | I think it’s some kind of transport unit for something else. | 我认为这是种运输工具 或是类似的 |
[53:35] | The question is, what? | 问题是 什么? |
[53:38] | Is this freaking you out? | 这是不是把你吓坏了? |
[53:43] | No, girl. | 不 |
[53:46] | You know what I like to do sometimes when it’s late? | 你知道有时候我想做什么? |
[53:51] | No | 不知 |
[53:53] | Dr. White. | 白医生 |
[53:56] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[54:02] | What do you think? | 怎样? |
[54:04] | Interesting. She got a “Queen of the Undead” thing going… | 很有趣 她很喜欢死人… |
[54:07] | Of the body. | 我是指”身体” |
[54:09] | Great body. | 身材很劲 |
[54:10] | The dead body. | 我指尸体 |
[54:12] | You have to look at that thing. | 你最好去看看 |
[54:14] | You recognize him? | 认得他吗? |
[54:17] | He looks like the big guy I saw at headquarters, only deader. | 在总部见过他 只是更死像 |
[54:20] | What killed him? | 是什么杀了他? |
[54:23] | A bug? | 虫族? |
[54:25] | You’re up, slugger. | 她在叫你 |
[54:30] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[54:33] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么? |
[54:53] | Must… | 必须…. |
[54:56] | To prevent… | 避免… |
[55:01] | …contest. | …争夺 |
[55:04] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么? |
[55:05] | To prevent… | 避免…. |
[55:07] | To prevent… | 避免… |
[55:09] | …struggle? | …挣扎? |
[55:12] | To prevent… | …避免…. |
[55:14] | War? | 战争? |
[55:15] | War. | 战争 |
[55:19] | The Galaxy… | 银河系… |
[55:22] | …is on… | …是在… |
[55:24] | …Orion’s… | …猎户座的… |
[55:28] | …be… | …带… |
[55:32] | What is word? | 怎么说? |
[55:34] | The bed? | 床? |
[55:36] | Belt? Orion’s belt? | 带? 猎户座星带? |
[55:58] | “To prevent war, the Galaxy is on Orion’s belt.” | “避免战争 银河系在猎户座星带上” |
[56:02] | What the hell does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[56:07] | Doctor… | 那个叫… |
[56:09] | …whatever, come here. | …什么的 过来 |
[56:11] | Dr. Whatever? You guys aren’t really from the Department of Health. | 叫什么的? 你们不是卫生署派来的 |
[56:15] | Rosenberg. Damn! | 洛辛保! 可恶! |
[56:17] | The Arquillians won’t like this. He was one of the royal family. | 亚基伦人不会喜欢这个 他是皇族的成员之一 |
[56:22] | This is an alien… | 这是外星人… |
[56:23] | …and you’re from a government agency keeping it under wraps. | …你们是政府官员 来掩饰实情的 |
[56:27] | He said, “To prevent war, the Galaxy is on Orion’s belt.” | 他说避免战争 银河系在猎户座星带上 |
[56:30] | How else do you explain New York? | 这就对了 你要怎么解释纽约? |
[56:33] | I was in this cab, and this guy was… | 我当时在计程车 这个人 |
[56:37] | “Galaxy on Orion’s belt” makes no sense. | 银河系在猎户座星带上 听起来没道理 |
[56:39] | That’s what the little dude inside the big dude’s head said, right? | 大头里的小人是这么说 对吗? |
[56:43] | Damn, man! You did the flashy thing already. | 可恶! 你洗掉了她的记忆 |
[56:47] | Whoever you are, you’ll have to show me I.D. | 不论你们是谁 出示身份证 |
[56:49] | Of course, young lady. Look at this for me, please. | 当然 小姐 请看一下 |
[56:53] | – Would you stop that? – What? | – 别再闪了 好吗?- 怎么了? |
[56:55] | That thing will give her brain cancer. | 那个会害她得脑癌的 |
[56:57] | Never hurt her before. Close the doors. | 她没被伤害过 |
[57:00] | Special Services will be here. | 特勤组快到了 |
[57:02] | How many times have you flashy-thinged that woman? | 你闪了那可怜的女人几次? |
[57:05] | Couple. | 两次 |
[57:06] | – Don’t you worry about long-term damage? – A little. | -你不担心造成长期影响? -有一点 |
[57:09] | – Have you flashy-thinged me? – No. | -你闪过我吗? -没有 |
[57:12] | I ain’t playing with you! Have you? | 说真的! 有没有闪过我? |
[57:24] | I think I should be in charge of the flashy thing. | 以后清除记忆的事交给我 |
[57:27] | Not while I’m around. | 有我在休想 |
[57:29] | You’ll fricassee someone’s brain. | 你会烧坏别人的脑袋 |
[57:31] | We got two dead aliens and a medical examiner needs a new memory. | 有两个死了的外星人而且 验尸官需要新记忆 |
[57:38] | Make it a happy memory. | 给她个快乐的记忆 |
[58:13] | Where is it?! | 它到底在哪里? |
[58:59] | Hey, Zed. | 喂 Z… |
[59:01] | Doesn’t anybody ever get any sleep around here? | …这里的人都不睡觉? |
[59:04] | The twins keep us on Centurian time. It’s a 37-hour day. | 孪生子让我们守圣塔伦时间 那一天有37小时 |
[59:08] | Give it a few months. You’ll get used to it. | 过几个月就会习惯 |
[59:11] | Or have a psychotic episode. | 或者你会精神错乱 |
[59:13] | Here’s Orion. | 这是猎户座 |
[59:14] | It’s a grouping of the brightest stars in the northern sky. | 是北方天空最亮的星群 |
[59:17] | – Here’s Orion’s belt. – The little guy said: | -这是猎户星带 -那个小人就是这么说: |
[59:20] | “To prevent war, the Galaxy is on Orion’s belt.” | “避免战争 银河系在猎户座星带” |
[59:24] | There are no galaxies on Orion’s belt. | 小子 猎户星带上没银河系 |
[59:26] | The belt is just these three stars. Galaxies are huge. | 星带就是这3颗星 银河系是很大的 |
[59:30] | They’re made up of billions of stars. You heard wrong. | 有几十亿颗星 你听错了 |
[59:35] | Look, whatever, I know what I heard. | 随你说 我知道我听到什么 |
[1:00:15] | Pretty lady. | 很漂亮 |
[1:00:23] | That grumpy guy’s story’s starting to come into focus a little bit here. | 糟老头的故事渐渐的显现了 |
[1:00:28] | So you were the guy in that picture with the flowers? | 献花给外星人的人就是你 |
[1:00:32] | And, I take it, she never got those flowers. | 我猜她一直没收到花 |
[1:00:36] | So, what, she ever get married or anything? | 她结婚了吗? |
[1:00:40] | They say it’s better to have loved and lost… | 有人说 轰轰烈烈的爱 |
[1:00:43] | …than never to have loved at all. | …胜于没爱过 |
[1:00:46] | Try it. | 你试试 |
[1:00:53] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[1:00:54] | They’re all leaving. | 他们都在离境 |
[1:00:56] | We’ve had 12 jumps in the last hour. Redgick was just the first. | 刚逃走了12个人 烈擎打头阵 |
[1:01:00] | What do they know that we don’t? | 他们获悉什么 我们不知道的情报? |
[1:01:03] | Why does a rat desert a ship? | 老鼠为何弃船而逃? |
[1:01:04] | Give me Lem Sat 4, please, with a proton induction thermoscan. | 让我看4号卫星显示 质子热感应显像 |
[1:01:10] | Thank you. Okay. Lem Sat 18. | 谢谢 18号卫星 |
[1:01:14] | All right, 4000. | 好 4000号 |
[1:01:20] | An Arquillian battle cruiser. | 是亚基伦战舰 |
[1:01:22] | And we’ve got a dead Arquillian prince. | 而亚基伦王子死在地球上 |
[1:01:26] | Speak of the devil. | 说到这个恶棍… |
[1:01:29] | They sound pissed. | 听起来他们气坏了 |
[1:01:30] | Translate that. Step on it. | 快翻译出来 快 |
[1:01:32] | Go to Rosenberg’s jewellery store, and see what you can turn up. | 去洛辛保珠宝店搜一搜 看能找出什么 |
[1:01:41] | Give the kid a weapon. | 给他个武器 |
[1:01:52] | – Series 4 De-atomizer. – That’s what I’m talking about. | – 原子4号枪 -就是我要的 |
[1:01:56] | Noisy Cricket. | 小蟋蟀 |
[1:01:59] | Kay, no, no, come on, man. | K 不 别这样 |
[1:02:02] | You get a Series 4 De-atomizer… | 你拿原子4号… |
[1:02:04] | …I get a little midget Cricket? | …我拿小蟋蟀? |
[1:02:10] | Feel like I’m gonna break it. | 感觉上一捏就碎了 |
[1:02:57] | Hey, this is my truck! | 这是我的卡车! |
[1:03:00] | Make sure you tell them that down at the impound. | 记得领车时跟他们说 |
[1:03:10] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:03:22] | Who breaks into a jewellery store and leaves the jewels? | 谁闯入珠宝店却不偷珠宝? |
[1:03:25] | Somebody not looking for jewellery. | 要找的不是珠宝 |
[1:03:29] | This guy had a serious crush on his cat. | 这家伙真爱他的猫 |
[1:03:34] | Get down! | 伏下 |
[1:03:40] | Man! | 老天! |
[1:03:43] | That’s him. That’s the bug! | 是他 是那个虫族! |
[1:03:45] | In the Edgar suit! | 穿着雅加衣! |
[1:04:08] | We do not discharge our weapons in view of the public! | 别在众目睽睽下开枪! |
[1:04:11] | We ain’t got time for this bullshit! | 我们没时间讨论这个! |
[1:04:14] | There’s a alien battle cruiser about to… | 外星人的战舰就要… |
[1:04:16] | There’s always an alien battle cruiser or a death ray… | 总有战舰 死光枪… |
[1:04:19] | …or an intergalactic plague about to wipe out life on Earth. | …或是银河黑死病入侵地球 |
[1:04:23] | The only way people get on with their happy lives… | 人类快乐过日子因为… |
[1:04:26] | …is they do not know about it! | …他们并不知情! |
[1:04:33] | And don’t worry about the bug. | 别担心那只虫 |
[1:04:35] | He’s not leaving town. We got his ship. | 他走不了 船在我们手上 |
[1:04:46] | We need a containment crew… | 派封锁队来… |
[1:04:48] | … on MacDougal Street. | …到麦道格街 |
[1:04:50] | Containment may be a moot point. The exodus continues. | 封锁是个好主意了 但外星人还在继续离开 |
[1:04:54] | The party’s over, and the last one to leave gets stuck with the check. | 就像是舞会结束了 最后走要的付帐 |
[1:04:58] | You sorry little ingrates! | 忘恩负义的! |
[1:05:09] | What about the Arquillians? | 那亚基伦战舰呢? |
[1:05:11] | We’ve translated part of the message: ” Deliver the Galaxy.” | 翻出部分的讯息是:交出银河系 |
[1:05:14] | -They don’t want much, do they? – Oh, it gets better. | – 他们要得不多 不是吗? – 有更好的 |
[1:05:18] | They hold us responsible. | 他们要我们负责 |
[1:05:21] | 黑超特警交出银河系 | |
[1:05:28] | Where do you keep your dead? | 你把死人放在哪里? |
[1:05:30] | I don’t have any dead. | 我没有死人 |
[1:05:33] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[1:05:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:05:36] | The city morgue? | 在市殓房吗? |
[1:05:48] | That’s three for a dollar, sir! | 那些3张1块钱 先生 |
[1:05:51] | It was some light that refracted off of Venus… | 因为金星的光反射在… |
[1:05:54] | …into some swamp gas… | …沼泽气上… |
[1:05:56] | …and that’s what made the… | …所以会… |
[1:05:58] | All right, kid! | 好了 小子! |
[1:06:00] | Excuse me. What’s up? | 失陪 怎么了? |
[1:06:02] | The Arquillians want the Galaxy, whatever that means. | 亚基伦人要银河系 不管那是什么意思 |
[1:06:04] | We need help, a professional… | 需要精通银河系的专家帮忙 |
[1:06:06] | …with years of experience in intergalactic politics. | …一个对星际政治有经验的人 |
[1:06:10] | I hope the little twerp hasn’t skipped town. | 希望那家伙还没离城 |
[1:06:15] | If you’ll gather over here… | 大家聚到这里…. |
[1:06:17] | That’s right, move in closer. That’s good. Thanks. | 聚到这里 再近一点 |
[1:06:21] | If you look right here, I’d appreciate it. Thank you. | 请大家看这里 谢谢 |
[1:06:37] | The worst disguise ever. He’s definitely an alien. | 伪装真差 一看就是外星人 |
[1:06:40] | You don’t like it, you can kiss my furry butt. | 不喜欢? 谁在乎啊! |
[1:06:44] | Busy, Frank? | 你忙吗? |
[1:06:45] | Can’t talk now. My flight’s leaving in… | 抱歉没空 我的太空船要开了 |
[1:06:47] | Get your paws off! | 开始吧! |
[1:06:48] | Call the pound! | 叫捕狗队来! |
[1:06:50] | The dog owes my friend money. | 狗欠我朋友钱 |
[1:06:52] | Arquillians and bugs, what do you know? | 关于亚基伦和虫族 你知道什么? |
[1:06:54] | – Nothing. – Not a thing? | -不知道 -不知道? |
[1:06:58] | Stop, stop, stop it! Okay, okay! | 停 停! 好! |
[1:07:01] | Rosenberg wasn’t a two-bit Arquillian. | 洛辛保不只是亚基伦人 |
[1:07:04] | He was the guardian of the Galaxy. He thought he’d be safe on Earth. | 他是银河系的管理人 他以为在地球会安全 |
[1:07:07] | The bug had other plans. | 虫族有另外的计划 |
[1:07:08] | The Galaxy is the best source for subatomic energy in the universe. | 银河系是宇宙次原子能源 的最好来源 |
[1:07:12] | If the bugs get it, kiss the Arquillians goodbye. | 若虫族取得 亚基伦人就完了 |
[1:07:15] | Ask about the belt. | 问星带的事 |
[1:07:17] | Rosenberg mentioned Orion’s belt. What did he mean? | 他说银河系在猎户座星带上 是什么意思? |
[1:07:20] | – Beats me. – Beats you? | – 考倒我了 – 考倒你了? |
[1:07:22] | Not around. | 别摇了! |
[1:07:26] | It’s a ventriloquist act. | 他在练习腹语 |
[1:07:29] | The Galaxy is here! | 银河系在这里! |
[1:07:31] | Here? | 什么意思? |
[1:07:32] | A galaxy’s millions of stars and planets. | 银河系十亿颗星怎会在这里? |
[1:07:35] | When will you learn that size doesn’t matter? | 你们什么时候才了解到 尺寸不是问题? |
[1:07:38] | If something’s important, it doesn’t mean it’s not small. | 重要的东西也可以很小 |
[1:07:41] | How small? | 多小? |
[1:07:43] | The size of a marble or a jewel. | 像弹珠或珠宝 |
[1:07:45] | Excuse me. I gotta be walked before my flight. | 抱歉 我要在赶太空船之前走一走 |
[1:07:48] | Get out of here. | 快离开这里 |
[1:07:52] | If the Galaxy’s here, it’s not on Orion’s belt. | 银河系在这 不是在猎户座星带上 |
[1:08:15] | When you want attention… | 你想引人注意…. |
[1:08:19] | Orion. | 猎户座 |
[1:08:20] | That’s a pretty name. | 很好听的名字 |
[1:08:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:09:18] | Yes, good, thank you. | 是的 很好 谢谢 |
[1:09:21] | Thank you for making sure the bell works. | 谢谢你确定铃没坏 |
[1:09:26] | What’s up, Farmer John? | 农夫 有什么事? |
[1:09:30] | A man came in here earlier. | 有个人来这里 |
[1:09:33] | A dead man. | 一个死人 |
[1:09:34] | And that means what to me? | 与我何干? |
[1:09:38] | It was a very dear friend of mine. | 他是我的好友 |
[1:09:41] | I believe he had an animal with him. | 有只动物跟他一起 |
[1:09:44] | It was a gift I gave him. A pet cat. | 是我送他的礼物 一只猫 |
[1:09:47] | It means worlds to me. | 对我来说非常的重要 |
[1:09:48] | I’d like to have it back. | 我想要回来 |
[1:09:50] | I’ll need picture I.D., proof of ownership of the cat… | 我需要身份证… …宠物拥有人证明… |
[1:09:54] | …notarized proof of kinship with the deceased. | …与死人亲属关系 的公证证明 |
[1:09:59] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[1:10:02] | Do what? | 哪样? |
[1:10:04] | Don’t do it. | 别打 |
[1:10:08] | Oh, man. | 天啊! |
[1:10:16] | 杀虫剂 | |
[1:10:25] | Look, Kay, let me handle this one. | K 交给我就行了 |
[1:10:28] | All we gotta do is get a cat. It’s not that hard. | 不过是抓猫 不难的 |
[1:10:31] | But if you go in there, you’ll start flashing your brain ray in her face. | 如果你进去 你又会对她闪个不停 |
[1:10:35] | She’ll wind up with leukemia. | 会害她得血癌 |
[1:10:37] | The doctor don’t need you flashing away her med-school classes. Five minutes. | 医生不需要你把她学的都洗掉 我只要五分钟 |
[1:10:41] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[1:10:45] | Where’s the animal? | 那只猫呢? |
[1:10:46] | I said I don’t know. | 我说了 不知道 |
[1:10:48] | Well, let’s see if we can find it. | 我们去找 |
[1:10:56] | Hello! | 你好 |
[1:11:06] | Hello! | 嗨! |
[1:11:12] | – How you doing? – Hello. | – 你好吗? – 你好 |
[1:11:13] | I’m Sergeant Friday from the 26th Precinct. | 我是弗莱迪警官 26支局来的 |
[1:11:17] | A cat came in with a corpse the other day. | 有只猫跟尸体一起被送来 |
[1:11:19] | – “Orion” on the nametag? – Right. | -名牌上是写着猎户座 -是的 |
[1:11:22] | Well, this cat is a witness… | 这只猫… |
[1:11:26] | …in a murder case. I’ll need to take him. | …是谋杀案…的证人 我要带它走 |
[1:11:28] | I don’t know where the cat is. | 我不知道猫在哪里 |
[1:11:30] | You don’t? | 不知道? |
[1:11:32] | No, but maybe you could take me with you instead. | 但你可以带我跟你走 |
[1:11:37] | Damn, you do start fast, don’t you? | 你还真主动 |
[1:11:40] | I’d really like to go with you… | 我真的想跟你走 |
[1:11:42] | …now. | …就是现在! |
[1:11:44] | And exactly why is that? | 为什么? |
[1:11:54] | I need to show you something. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[1:11:56] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[1:11:57] | – Girl, don’t hit the gas like that! – You don’t understand. | – 你不可以这么快! – 你没搞明白 |
[1:12:01] | You really need to see this. | 你一定要看这个 |
[1:12:03] | I will. One thing. | 我会 只有一件事 |
[1:12:05] | I gotta drive. It’s not some macho trip. | 我来驾车 这不是雄纠纠的任务 |
[1:12:08] | That’s just the way I get down. | 我在说这是我的习惯 |
[1:12:22] | Look, stud, you’re really not getting this. | 色鬼 你没搞懂 |
[1:12:25] | There’s something I need you to help me with. | 我需要你帮助我 |
[1:12:39] | Freeze it! | 别动! |
[1:12:40] | You are thick! | 你真迟钝! |
[1:12:41] | How could I know? | 我怎么会知道? |
[1:12:43] | Did I have to sing it? | 说得还不够清楚? |
[1:12:44] | You were like a drunk prom date. | 你像在勾引我… |
[1:12:46] | Typical. Anytime a woman shows even a hint of sexual independence… | 真是的! 女人显示出性独立… |
[1:12:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:12:51] | Let her go! | 放开她 吃屎的! |
[1:12:52] | Listen, monkey-boy… | 听好 猴仔… |
[1:12:54] | …l’m on the top rung of the evolutionary ladder. | …跟你比起来我们进化多了 |
[1:12:58] | So can it. | 所以闭嘴 |
[1:12:59] | Show me your face, and I’ll cure your ills. | 让我看你的脸 然后我会把你的病治好 |
[1:13:02] | Ever pull wings off a fly? Care to see the fly get even? | 拔过苍蝇的翅膀吗? 想过苍蝇会报仇吗? |
[1:13:05] | What about your ship? | 那你的船呢? |
[1:13:07] | If that’s what you call that trash we got locked up. | 你没太空船 已经被没收了 |
[1:13:10] | – Put your weapons down! – Won’t happen. | -放下武器! -休想 |
[1:13:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:13:14] | How is it okay? | 怎么会没关系? |
[1:13:16] | I’m saying it’s gonna be okay. | 我是说将会没事 |
[1:13:18] | Don’t bet on it, meat sack. | 别太肯定 混球 |
[1:13:30] | Let me go! | 放我走! |
[1:13:42] | Go on! | 进去! |
[1:13:47] | Take me here. | 带我去这里 |
[1:13:49] | No way. | 休想 |
[1:13:51] | Take me! | 带我去! |
[1:14:10] | He’s in a cab! | 他上了计程车 |
[1:14:33] | Don’t move! Don’t move! Don’t move! | 别动…. |
[1:14:36] | Hey, man, what? | 嗨 这位先生 什么? |
[1:14:49] | He’s not leaving the planet in a cab. Let’s go. | 搭计程车逃不出地球 走! 跟我来! |
[1:14:57] | Put up a bionet all the way around Manhattan. | 启动曼哈顿侦测网 |
[1:15:00] | If it’s not human, it doesn’t leave. | 不是人类就别想离开! |
[1:15:04] | What do we hear from upstairs? | 亚基伦战舰怎么说? |
[1:15:05] | ” Deliver the Galaxy.” | 一样 交出银河系 |
[1:15:07] | The bug’s got the Galaxy, but we got his ship. | 虫族拿走银河系 但我们有他的船 |
[1:15:13] | Warning: Plutonic fusion detection. | 警告! 质子武器威胁 |
[1:15:16] | Warning: Plutonic fusion detection. | 质子武器开动 |
[1:15:23] | – Why are they shooting at us? – Battle rules. | – 为什么开枪打我们? – 亚基伦战争规则 |
[1:15:26] | We get an ultimatum, a warning shot, | 他们下了最后通牒 然后示警弹 |
[1:15:29] | then a galactic week to respond. | 之后要在银河1周时间回覆 |
[1:15:31] | A galactic week? How the hell long is that? | 银河1周是多久? |
[1:15:34] | One hour. | 1小时 |
[1:15:35] | One hour? | 1小时? |
[1:15:37] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[1:15:43] | That’s bullshit! | 狗屎! |
[1:15:45] | To keep the bugs from getting it, Arquillians will destroy that galaxy. | 为了不让虫族得手 亚基伦人会毁了它 |
[1:15:49] | And whatever planet it’s on. | 和它所在的星球 |
[1:15:53] | You’re talking about us. | 你指的是我们 |
[1:15:54] | Sucks, huh? | 很讨厌吧? |
[1:15:58] | I’ll get the location of every interstellar vehicle. | 搜索1百里以内的太空船 |
[1:16:01] | I already did. Frank took the last ship. | 搜过了 法兰克搭上最后一艘船 |
[1:16:04] | – Sneden’s Landing and Throg’s Neck. – Gone. | -史尼登机场与史龙码头 -走了 |
[1:16:06] | – What about Atlantic City? – Gone. | -大西洋城 -走了 |
[1:16:08] | – Bayonne? – Gone. | -巴瑞欧站? -走了 |
[1:16:10] | – There’s Three Mile Island. – Gone. | -还有三里岛 -走了 |
[1:16:13] | – Staten Island? – Gone, thank God. | -史坦登岛! -走了 谢天谢地 |
[1:16:15] | We’re running out of time. If that bug gets off Earth, we’re bug food. | 时间紧迫虫人若离开… |
[1:16:19] | Hey, old guys! | 嘿! 老头! |
[1:16:26] | Do those still work? | 那还能用吗? |
[1:16:43] | – You’re coming with me. – What? | -你跟我来 -什么? |
[1:16:45] | It’s a long trip. I’ll need a snack. | 长途飞行 我要点心 |
[1:16:54] | The tunnel? | 你要走隧道? |
[1:16:55] | – You know a better way to Queens? – It’ll be packed! | – 还有别条路到皇后区? – 隧道会塞车! |
[1:17:00] | 皇后区隧道 | |
[1:17:12] | Remember the red button? | 记得红色按纽吗? |
[1:17:14] | Push the red button. | 按红色按纽 |
[1:17:16] | Put on a seat belt. | 最好绑安全带 |
[1:17:30] | You’re much too tense. You’re young. Relax. | 你太紧张了 年轻人放轻松 |
[1:17:33] | Take some joy in your work. | 放轻松 享受工作上的乐趣 |
[1:17:35] | Do you like music? | 喜欢音乐吗? |
[1:17:37] | 猫王 | |
[1:17:39] | 哇! | |
[1:17:40] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[1:17:41] | *… in Norfolk Virginia California on my mind* | |
[1:17:45] | *I straddled that Greyhound And rode him into Raleigh* | |
[1:17:48] | *And on across Caroline* | |
[1:17:50] | *Somebody help me Get out of Louisiana* | |
[1:17:55] | *There are people there Who care a little ’bout me* | |
[1:17:58] | *And won’t let the poor boy down* | |
[1:18:13] | You do know Elvis is dead? | 你知道猫王己死了? |
[1:18:15] | No, Elvis is not dead. He just went home. | 没有 猫王没死 他回家了 |
[1:18:33] | You don’t wanna eat me. | 你不会想吃我 |
[1:18:34] | I’m an important person on my planet. Like a queen! | 我是地球上的重要人物 我是皇后 |
[1:18:37] | A goddess, even. There are those who worship me. | 是女神 大家膜拜我 |
[1:18:40] | I’m not trying to impress you. | 我只是想让你知道 |
[1:18:42] | I’m just saying it could start a war! | 这样会引起战争 |
[1:18:45] | Good, war. That means more food for my family. | 战争才好 我家人就有的吃的了 |
[1:18:48] | All 78 million of them. That’s a lot of mouths to feed. | 全部7千8百万的人 有许多张嘴要吃东西 |
[1:18:51] | You’re a wonderful dad, but I’m staying here! | 你是个好爸爸 但我要留在这! |
[1:19:15] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about. | 那就是我的意思 |
[1:19:19] | Roaches check in. | 蟑螂来了 |
[1:19:23] | They don’t check out. | 休想离开 |
[1:19:29] | Warning: E ight minutes to the destruction of Earth. | 警告! 地球8分钟后毁灭 |
[1:19:35] | E ight minutes… | 8分钟后… |
[1:19:36] | … to destruction. | …毁灭 |
[1:20:23] | We’ll use pulsar level five with an implosion factor. | 我们用内爆第五级电波 |
[1:20:26] | What?! | 什么? ! |
[1:20:27] | Just shoot the damn thing on the count of three. One… | 数到三就射击 一… |
[1:20:30] | …Two …Three | …二…三 |
[1:21:32] | You idiots! | 白痴! |
[1:21:35] | You don’t get it! | 你根本就不懂! |
[1:21:37] | I’ve won. | 我赢了 |
[1:21:38] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:21:41] | You’re milk-suckers! | 吃奶的蠢货! |
[1:21:44] | You don’t matter. | 你们不重要 |
[1:21:46] | In a few seconds, you won’t even be matter. | 几秒钟后你们都不会碍事了 |
[1:21:48] | You’re under arrest for violating the Tycho Treaty. | 你因违反星际法被捕了 |
[1:21:51] | So hand over whatever galaxy you might be carrying… | 交出你手上的银河系… |
[1:21:54] | …and put your hands on your head. | …然后把手放到头上 |
[1:22:02] | I’ll put my hands… | 我把手… |
[1:22:06] | …on my head. | …放到头上 |
[1:22:12] | Like this? | 像这样? |
[1:22:42] | That did not go the way I planned. | 这不在我的计划中 |
[1:22:45] | Don’t let him on the second ship. | 不要让它上第二条船 |
[1:22:46] | – What are you talking about? – Keep him on this planet. | -你说什么? -别让他离开地球! |
[1:22:50] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:22:52] | I’m gonna get my gun back. | 去拿回我的枪 |
[1:22:57] | Hey, bug! | 喂 虫人! |
[1:22:58] | You know how many of your kind I’ve swatted with a paper? | 我跟你说话! 知道我用报纸杀过 |
[1:23:01] | You’re just a smear on the sports page… | 多少像你一样的虫子? |
[1:23:04] | …you slimy, gut-sucking, intestinal parasite! | …你这个黏哒哒的 专吃内脏的寄生虫 |
[1:23:07] | Eat me! | 吃我! |
[1:23:09] | Eat me! | 吃我! |
[1:23:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:23:30] | You just gonna eat and run? What about dessert? | 吃完就想逃? 不吃甜品了? |
[1:23:39] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[1:23:41] | Where you going? This party’s just getting started. | 你要去哪? 现在好戏才刚要上场! |
[1:23:45] | Where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[1:23:48] | Where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[1:23:51] | Let me tell you. | 听好 |
[1:23:52] | There’s only one way off this planet, and that’s through me. | 只有一个方法离开这星球 就是必须经过我这关 |
[1:24:39] | Where you going? | 你去哪里? |
[1:24:41] | Why you running, huh? | 你以为你赢了? |
[1:24:43] | I’m still standing. | 我还站着的 |
[1:24:46] | Come on, bring it. Bring it! | 快 拿来 拿来 |
[1:25:07] | I’m sorry. Was that your auntie? | 抱歉 那是你的姑妈吗? |
[1:25:12] | That means that’s your uncle. | 这表示这是你舅舅 |
[1:25:17] | You all look alike. | 你们长得都一样 |
[1:25:27] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[1:25:29] | Big, bad bug got a bit of a soft spot, huh? | 大坏虫有颗脆弱的心 |
[1:25:36] | I can’t understand why you gotta… | 我不明白的是… |
[1:25:38] | …come down here bringing all this ruckus… | …你为什么要带人来这 |
[1:25:41] | …snatching up galaxies and everything. | 制造混乱夺取银河系? |
[1:25:44] | My attitude is, don’t start nothing, won’t be nothing. | 我的态度是不找麻烦 就没麻烦 |
[1:25:54] | Ease up out of my face before something bad happens to you. | 快从我的面前消失 免得麻烦上身 |
[1:26:00] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:26:31] | Tell the Arquillians we have the Galaxy. | 告诉亚基伦人 我们拿到银河系了 |
[1:26:33] | You got it, friend. | 知道了 |
[1:26:37] | Going to get your gun back, huh? | 要把枪拿回来 是吗? |
[1:26:39] | I like this gun. | 我喜欢这把枪 |
[1:26:41] | While you was in there playing around, I was doing all the work. | 你在里面鬼混 害的我一个人在忙 |
[1:26:46] | I had to bean him in the head with this big rock. | 我先用石头打他的头 |
[1:26:49] | I was gonna hit him with a 2-by-4. | 本来想用木板打他 |
[1:26:51] | He kicked me. It hurt. | 它踢我 好痛 |
[1:26:53] | But then I got to the fire. I was like that with it. | 我拿起火来吓他 |
[1:26:56] | Not bad for your second day of work, is it? | 工作第二天表现不错 |
[1:26:59] | This definitely rates a 9.0 on my weird-shit-o-metre. | 这是我遇过最怪异的情况 |
[1:27:03] | Should’ve been here for the Zeronion migration in 1968. | 你该看看在1968年 麦格逊人迁移时 |
[1:27:09] | I guess you weren’t even alive in ’68. | 你还没出生吧! |
[1:27:18] | Interesting job you guys have. | 很有趣的工作 |
[1:27:37] | I know we got these rules… | 我知道有规矩… |
[1:27:39] | …but she did help us bust that bug. | …但她协助我们杀了那只虫 |
[1:27:41] | Maybe we didn’t have to flashy-thing her. | 也许不必清除她的记忆 |
[1:27:45] | Come on. Who will she tell? She hang out with dead people. | 她会跟谁说? 她成天跟死人为伍 |
[1:27:49] | It’s not for her. | 不是给她的 |
[1:27:51] | It’s for me. | 是给我的 |
[1:27:54] | What? | 什么? |
[1:27:57] | Aren’t they beautiful? | 很美吧? |
[1:28:00] | Stars. | 星星 |
[1:28:02] | I never look at them anymore, but they actually are… | 我很久没观赏 其实它们很… |
[1:28:08] | …beautiful. | …迷人 |
[1:28:14] | Kay, you’re frightening your partner. | 你把你的伙伴吓坏了 |
[1:28:16] | I’ve been training a replacement, not a partner. | 我在训练接班人 不是拍档 |
[1:28:20] | Wait a minute, Kay. | K 等一下 |
[1:28:23] | I cannot do this job by myself. | 我一人无法胜任 |
[1:28:25] | Guys, my apartment isn’t anywhere near here. | 两位! 我的寓所离这里很远 |
[1:28:28] | It’s not even on the same island. | 甚至不在这个岛上 |
[1:28:32] | Days… | 日期… |
[1:28:33] | …months… | …月份… |
[1:28:34] | …years. | …年份 |
[1:28:36] | Always face it forward. | 不要朝着自己 |
[1:28:47] | I was in an interstellar cockroach’s gullet. | 我刚从蟑螂肚里出来 |
[1:28:50] | That’s one of 100 memories I don’t want. | 是100个最不愿记得的记忆之一 |
[1:29:09] | See you around. | 再见 |
[1:29:17] | No… | 不… |
[1:29:19] | …you won’t. | …你不会的 |
[1:29:23] | 底特律汽车向地心引力挑战 | |
[1:29:28] | 纽约棒球队 内野手说: 飞碟害我漏接! | |
[1:29:34] | 一个男人昏迷35年后重回女友怀抱 | |
[1:29:54] | Hey J, | 嗨 J |
[1:29:56] | The high consulate from Solaxium 9… | Z说索里领事要… |
[1:29:59] | …wants seats for the Bulls game. | …公牛队的票 |
[1:30:01] | Call Dennis Rodman. He’s from that planet. | 通知洛曼 他是索里星人 |
[1:30:06] | Rodman? You’re kidding. | 洛曼? 你在开玩笑吗? |
[1:30:08] | Nope. | 不是 |
[1:30:09] | Not much of a disguise. | 并没有怎么掩饰嘛 |