英文名称:Megamind
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Compression:GV-Sir Subtitles:GV-Sir | 压制:鬼谷子 字幕:鬼谷子 |
[00:38] | Here’s my day,so far. | 这就是我的一天 |
[00:40] | Went to jail,lost the girl of my dreams and got my butt kicked. | 蹲过监狱 失去我爱的女孩 还被臭打了一顿 |
[00:44] | Pretty good. | 很好 |
[00:46] | Still,things could be a lot worse. | 情况可能会更糟糕 |
[00:50] | Oh,that’s right,I’m falling to my death. | 对了 我马上要摔死了 |
[00:55] | Guess they can’t. | 不是吧 |
[00:57] | How did it all come to this,you ask? | 你会问 这是怎么回事? |
[01:00] | My end starts at the beginning. | 我的结局在开始就被注定 |
[01:02] | The very beginning. | 从出生开始 |
[01:08] | Yes,that’s me. | 没错 那就是我 |
[01:10] | I had a fairly standard childhood. | 我有过短暂但正常的”童”年 |
[01:14] | I came from what you might call,a broken home. | 我出身在一个通常所说的 破碎的家庭 |
[01:18] | Literally,broken. | 破碎是字面上的 |
[01:21] | I was eight days old and still living with my parents. | 出生八天后就再也没见过父母 |
[01:24] | How sad is that? | 有够悲催的吧? |
[01:26] | Clearly it was time to move on. | 命运齿轮开始转动 |
[01:28] | Here is your,Minion,he will take care of you. | 这是Minion 它会照顾你 |
[01:32] | And here is your binkie. | 拿好你的奶嘴 |
[01:33] | You are destined for … | 你命中注定会… |
[01:37] | I didn’t quite hear that last part. | 我没听清最后半句 |
[01:38] | But it sounded important. | 貌似很重要 |
[01:40] | Destined for,what? | 命中注定 干什么? |
[01:45] | I set out to find my destiny. | 我出发去寻找命运 |
[01:49] | Turns out a kid from the Blaupunkt quadrant had the exact same idea. | 看来另一个来自蓝宝象限的孩子也这么想 |
[02:00] | That was the day I met,Mr.Goody-two-shoes. | 那天我遇见 “比别人都强” 先生 |
[02:06] | And our glorious rivalry,was born! | 咱们的最佳对手竞争拉开了序幕 |
[02:16] | Could this be what I was destined for? | 啊 这就是我的命运? |
[02:18] | A dream life filled with luxury? | 如梦如幻的奢华生活? |
[02:23] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[02:25] | Even fate picks its favorites. | 就连命运也挑喜欢的 |
[02:29] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[02:30] | A much different fate awaited me. | 一个截然不同的未来等着我 |
[02:41] | A baby. | 是小宝宝哎 |
[02:43] | How thoughtful. | 考虑太周到了 |
[02:44] | Oh yes,yes.I saw it and thought of you. | 没错 我看见他就想起你 |
[02:48] | Luckily I found a lovely little place to call home. | 总算有个小地方是我家了 |
[02:52] | Can we keep it? | 我们可以养他吗? |
[02:53] | A place that taught me the differences between right… | 那里教我什么是对… |
[02:57] | …and wrong. | …什么是错 |
[02:59] | Mr.Goody-Two-Shoes on the other hand, | 而 “比别人都强” 先生 |
[03:02] | had life handed to him on a silver platter. | 衣来伸手 饭来张口 |
[03:04] | Our baby can fly. | 咱家的宝宝会飞哎 |
[03:06] | Yes,yes.Nothing but the best for you,Darling. | 没错 你的都是最好的 亲爱的 |
[03:09] | The power of flight,invulnerability,and great hair. | 他有飞行力 刀枪不入 发型也不错 |
[03:14] | But I had something far,far greater, | 但有项我比他强的多 |
[03:17] | My amazing intellect. | 那就是聪明才智 |
[03:19] | A knack for building objects of mayhem. | 我能把犯罪工具造得出神入化 |
[03:28] | After a few years,and with some time off for good behavior. | 几年后 因为表现良好 |
[03:32] | I was given an opportunity to better myself through learning. | 我被允许上学来改造自己 |
[03:36] | At a strange place called shh-ool. | 那个奇怪的地方叫学 “笑” |
[03:40] | It was there that I once again ran into Mr.Goody-Two-Shoes. | 在那里我又遇到了 “比别人都强” 先生 |
[03:44] | He had already amassed a gigantic army of soft-headed groupies. | 显然他已经有N个没脑子的仰慕者了 |
[03:55] | He bought their affections with showmanship,and extravagant gifts of deliciousness. | 他靠生动表演和香喷喷的米花 讨大家喜欢 |
[04:01] | So I too would make this ‘popped-corn’ and win over those mindless dregs. | 哼 看我的 “爆玉米花” 让这群呆子大吃一惊 |
[04:07] | Lights out! | 熄灯了! |
[04:25] | That’s when I learned a very hard lesson. | 那次我学到了艰难的一课 |
[04:28] | Good receives all the praise and adulation. | 英雄生来满载赞扬和奉承 |
[04:31] | While evil is sent to quiet time in the corner. | 坏蛋就活该面壁思过 |
[04:35] | So a fitting end wasn’t really an option. | 于是我注定无法跟别人相处 |
[04:39] | While they were learning the itsy bitsy spider. | 当他们在学可爱小蜘蛛时 |
[04:42] | I learned how to dehydrate animate objects. | 我学会怎么给活物脱水 |
[04:45] | and rehydrate them at will. | 和怎样任意再水化它们 |
[04:48] | Some days it felt like it was just me and Minion,against the world. | 有时感觉只有Minion和我在一起 与全世界为敌 |
[04:54] | No matter how hard I tried. | 不管怎么努力 |
[04:56] | I was always the odd man out. | 我永远都不合群 |
[04:58] | The last one picked. | 是剩下的那个 |
[05:00] | The screw-up,the black sheep. | 永远一团糟 是害群之马 |
[05:04] | The bad boy. | 是不良少年 |
[05:14] | Oh! | 哦! |
[05:17] | Was this my destiny? | 这就是我的命运? |
[05:19] | Wait!Maybe it was. | 等等!也许没错 |
[05:23] | Being bad is the one thing I’m good at. | 当坏蛋不就是我最擅长的吗 |
[05:26] | Then it hit me. | 我恍然大悟 |
[05:28] | If I was the bad boy. | 如果我是个坏孩子 |
[05:30] | Then I was going to be the baddest boy of them all. | 我就要坏到彻底 |
[05:36] | I was destined to be a super villain. | 我注定会成为超级大坏蛋 |
[05:38] | And we were destined to be rivals. | 我们注定是对手 |
[05:43] | The die had been cast. | 命运就这样决定了 |
[05:45] | And so began an enduring epic,life long career. | 我的永恒史诗 毕生事业就此拉开序幕 |
[05:49] | And I loved it. | 我爱这项事业 |
[05:53] | Our battles quickly got more elaborate. | 我们的战斗很快变得越来越复杂 |
[05:56] | He would win some,I would almost win others. | 他赢几次 我也不甘示弱 |
[06:01] | He took the name,Metro Man. | 他有个大名 都市侠 |
[06:03] | Defender of Montrosity. | 大都会守卫者 |
[06:05] | I decided to pick something a little more humble. | 我的名字呢 就谦卑多了 |
[06:08] | Megamind. | 超级大坏蛋 |
[06:10] | Incredibly handsome criminal genius,and master of all villainy. | 史上最帅犯罪天才 精通各种恶行 |
[06:25] | Read on your own time.Open up. | 下班了再看 开门 |
[06:35] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[06:36] | BOO!! | 嘘 |
[06:40] | Oh,good morning,Warden. | 早上好 典狱长 |
[06:42] | Great news,I’m a changed man. | 好消息哦 我改过自新了 |
[06:44] | And I’m ready to re-enter society as a solid citizen. | 作为可靠市民 我可以重返社会了 |
[06:48] | You’re a villain,and you’ll always be a villain. | 你是个罪犯 而且永远是个罪犯 |
[06:51] | You’ll never change. | 你根本没有改过 |
[06:53] | And you’ll never leave. | 也就别想着离开 |
[06:54] | -You’re fun. – You got a present in the mail. | – 你真搞笑 – 有人给你邮了份礼物 |
[06:57] | Is it a puppy? | 是小狗吗? |
[06:59] | From Metro Man.To count every second of your 85 life sentences. | 都市侠给你的 “珍惜你85次无期徒刑的每分每秒吧” |
[07:04] | That’s funny,never thought Metro Man was the gloating type. | 真搞笑 没想到都市侠也会落井下石 |
[07:07] | Oh but he does have nice taste. | 但他品位确实不错 |
[07:09] | I think I’ll keep it. | 我帮你保管吧 |
[07:10] | Any chance you could give me the time? | 能不能别再拖时间了? |
[07:12] | I don’t want to be late for the opening of the Metro Man museum. | 今天都市侠博物馆开张 我可不想迟到 |
[07:16] | Oh no,looks like you’re gonna miss it. | 哦不 看来你要错过了 |
[07:19] | By several thousand years. | 错过好几千年哪 |
[07:23] | Oh,am I? | 噢 是吗? |
[07:29] | Happy Metro Man day,Metro City. | 大都会市民们 都市侠日快乐 |
[07:34] | It’s a beautiful day in beautiful downtown where we’re here to honor a beautiful man. | 今日天朗气清 市中心整洁有序 我们即将迎来一位绅士的光临 |
[07:40] | Metro Man. | 都市侠 |
[07:41] | His heart is an ocean that’s inside a bigger ocean. | 他的心胸似海洋 但更宽广 |
[07:46] | For years he’s been watching us with his super-vision. | 这些年 他的超级视力一直守卫着我们 |
[07:49] | Saving us with his super strength,and caring for us with his super heart. | 超能力一直解救我们 博爱之心也关照我们 |
[07:54] | Now it’s our turn to give something back. | 现在是我们回报他的时候了 |
[07:57] | This is Roxanne Ritchi reporting live,from the dedication of the Metro Man Museum. | 这里是Roxanne Ritchi为您 在都市侠博物馆落成典礼发回现场报道 |
[08:02] | Wow,okay,the stuff they make you read on the air. | 刚才他们让你在广播里念的那一段 |
[08:05] | That’s unfreaking believable,it’s crazy. | 真难以置信 都疯了吧 |
[08:07] | I wrote that piece myself,Hal. | 那是我自己写的 Hal |
[08:09] | What I was trying to say was, | 其实我想说的是 |
[08:11] | I can’t believe that in our modern society they let like actual art get onto the news. | 在现代社会的新闻里还能出现艺术的闪光 真是难得啊 |
[08:17] | -Nice save,Hal. – What are we,like lets just get a coffee or something. | – 补得漂亮 Hal – 我们去喝杯咖啡什么的吧 |
[08:20] | Come on,it’s time to get in the Metro Man day spirit. | 今天可是都市侠的大日子 |
[08:23] | Well,if I were Metro Man Megamind wouldn’t be kidnapping you all the time. | 如果我是都市侠 决不会让大坏蛋绑架你那么多次 |
[08:27] | That’s the first thing. | 这是最重要的事 |
[08:28] | That’s sweet of you. | 你真贴心 |
[08:29] | And I’d be watching you,like a dingo watches a human baby. | 我会像澳洲野狗看孩子一样看着你 |
[08:33] | -Mmm. – Okay,that sounded,Okay that sounded a little weird. | – 呃 – 听起来有点怪 |
[08:35] | A little bit,yeah. | 确实有一点 |
[08:36] | And you’re making a weird face,and that’s making me feel weird. | 你脸色怪怪的 我说什么好呢 |
[08:43] | Not love,we’re not in love.I’m not saying I love you. | 不是爱啦 我们又没谈恋爱 我不是说我爱你 |
[08:45] | Okay,I love you,whatever.I’m not saying like I’m in love with you. | 好吧 我爱你 哎呀其实我也不是这个意思 |
[08:48] | I’m saying…Roxanne?Roxaroo? | 我是说…Roxanne?Roxaroo? |
[09:06] | Get back to work. | 好好上班 |
[09:08] | The city doesn’t pay you to loaf. | 政府花钱不是让你游手好闲的 |
[09:10] | -Freeze! – Whoa,what are you doing,guys? | – 不许动! – 你们要干什么 伙计们? |
[09:12] | It’s ME!It’s the Warden. | 是我!我是典狱长 |
[09:14] | Hey,open up. | 喂 开门 |
[09:23] | Oh,you fools.He’s tricked us. | 你们个蠢蛋 都被他玩了 |
[09:26] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[09:29] | I’ll always be a villain. | 我一直都会是个大坏蛋 |
[09:31] | George Thorogood’s ‘Bad to the Bone’ | ‘坏到入骨’ – George Thorogood |
[09:36] | Bad to the bone.Bad to the bone. | 坏到入骨 坏到入骨 |
[09:40] | B..B..B..Bad.B..B..B..Bad. | 坏…坏… |
[09:45] | Bad to the bone. | 坏到入骨 |
[09:49] | Well hello good looking,need a lift? | 哎呀帅锅 要搭车吗? |
[09:51] | Certainly do,you fantastic fish you. | 当然要啦 大美鱼 |
[09:54] | Get in the car,you. | 快上车吧 |
[09:56] | Whoo,I’m free. | 哟吼 我自由了 |
[09:59] | Thanks for sending me the watch,Minion. | 你的手表棒极了 Minion |
[10:01] | You got it,boss. | 那还用说 老板 |
[10:03] | Punch it. | 冲啊 |
[10:05] | All right,put your hands in the air. | 来吧 把双手举高 |
[10:12] | Ladies and gentlemen,your Metro Man. | 女士们绅士们 欢迎都市侠 |
[10:16] | -Who’s your Man? – Metro man. | – 你们在等谁? – 都市侠 |
[10:19] | Yeah,Metro City! | 你好 大都会! |
[10:25] | Give me some,come on give it now.Give it to me.What? | 来吧 把手都给我 怎么样? |
[10:28] | Give it to me…all right! | 来击掌吧…非常好! |
[10:32] | Yo,hey,ha,ha yo. | 你 嗨 哈 哈 你 |
[10:48] | Hey,Metro city. | 你好 大都会 |
[10:50] | Hello,hey. | 你好 |
[10:53] | You know,I just want you to bring it down a bit. | 好了 大家都冷静一点吧 |
[10:56] | Boys,a little lower. | 小伙子们 小点声 |
[10:57] | Thank you fellows. | 谢谢 |
[10:58] | Let’s get real for a moment. | 我们现在说点实际的 |
[11:01] | That’s right,that’s right ha,ha,that’s right. | 没错 就是那样 |
[11:04] | Although getting a whole museum is super cool. | 尽管有了自己的博物馆确实很酷 |
[11:06] | Super cool,you want to know what the greatest honor you’ve given me is? | 很酷 但想知道我收过的最大荣誉吗? |
[11:11] | Do you really want to know? | 真的想知道? |
[11:13] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:15] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你们 |
[11:16] | The greatest honor you’ve given me is… | 你们给我的最大荣誉就是… |
[11:19] | …letting me serve you. | …让我为你们服务 |
[11:21] | To help these people in Metro city. | 帮助大都会里的市民 |
[11:23] | And at the end of every day. | 每天临睡前 |
[11:24] | Well. | 嗯 |
[11:26] | I often ask myself. | 我常常问自己 |
[11:29] | Who would I be,without you? | 如果没有你们 我会是谁? |
[11:32] | I love you Metro Man! | 都市侠 我爱死你了! |
[11:33] | And I love you,random citizen. | 我也爱你 市民朋友 |
[11:43] | I tell you Minion,there’s no place like evil lair. | 我跟你说 Minion 没什么能比得上自己的邪恶巢穴了 |
[11:47] | I kept it cold and damp,just for you,sir. | 我特意为您 让它保持潮湿阴冷 |
[11:51] | How do I look,Minion? | 我看来怎么样 Minion? |
[11:53] | -Do I look bad? – Disgustingly horrifying,sir. | – 看起来是个坏蛋吗? – 令人恐惧至极 先生 |
[11:56] | You always know what to say. | 你拍马屁总能拍对地方 |
[11:57] | All the brain-bots certainly missed you,sir. | 螺钉头们都想死你了 先生 |
[12:00] | Did you miss your daddy?Whose the menacing little brains? | 想爸爸不?最能逞能的是那个小不点? |
[12:02] | You are,yes you are.Uh,uh!No biting,no,no,no. | 是你啊 啊!不许咬 不许咬哦 |
[12:07] | -No,no,no.You want the wrench?Go get the wrench. – Oh,look at that. | – 想要扳手吗?快去抢咯 – 看它们高兴的 |
[12:10] | Now,back to work. | 现在 开始工作 |
[12:22] | She’s awake,Quick,to work. | 她快醒了 快 准备好 |
[12:35] | -Miss Ritchi,we meet again. – Would it kill you to wash the bag? | – Ritchi小姐 我们又见面了 – 把袋子洗干净会死吗? |
[12:39] | You can scream all you wish,Miss Ritchi.I’m afraid no one can hear you. | 随心所欲地叫吧 Ritchi小姐 天皇老子也听不见哦 |
[12:44] | Wha..why isn’t she screaming? | 她…她为什么不叫? |
[12:47] | Miss Ritchi,if you don’t mind. | Ritchi小姐 如果你不介意的话 |
[12:49] | Like this…AHHHHH! | 就像这样…啊啊啊! |
[12:51] | That’s,that’s a poor ladies scream. | 就是那样 可怜女士的叫法 |
[12:52] | -AHHHHH!!! – It’s a little better. | – 啊啊啊!!! – 你比我擅长多了 |
[12:58] | Is there some kind of nerdy super villain website, | 你们是在那个特傻的坏蛋网站上 |
[13:01] | where you get Tesla coils,and blinky dials? | 买的这堆磁暴线圈和发光转盘吗? |
[13:04] | Actually most of it comes from an outlet store in… | 其实主要是在一家直销店… |
[13:06] | Don’t answer that. | 闭嘴 |
[13:09] | …Romania. | 罗马尼亚那家 |
[13:10] | Don’t!Stop!She’s using her nosey reporter skills, | 住口!闭嘴!别忘了她是个记者 |
[13:13] | on your weak willed mind to find out all our secrets. | 她会利用你薄弱的毅力 获得我们全部机密 |
[13:18] | Such tricks…won’t work…on me. | 这点小把戏…哼 对我没用 |
[13:23] | -Please talk slower -Temptress. | – 能再说慢点吗 – 妖精 |
[13:25] | What secrets?You’re so predictable. | 你有什么秘密?一眼就看到底了 |
[13:28] | Predictable,predictable? | 一眼就 看到底了? |
[13:30] | Oh,you call THIS predictable? | 哈 那你来试试这个? |
[13:34] | Your Alligators,yes. | 鳄鱼而已嘛 没错吧 |
[13:37] | I was thinking about it on the way over. | 来的路上我就想到了 |
[13:40] | What’s this?BOOM! | 那这个呢?哇呜! |
[13:41] | -In your face. – Clich? | – 小心你的脸 – 陈词滥调 |
[13:44] | No,look,watch. | 不 等着看这个 |
[13:46] | Juvenile. | 幼稚 |
[13:47] | -Shuck it all! – Tacky | – 启动! – 俗不俗啊你 |
[13:49] | -Oh,so sorry. – Seen it. | – 哎呀这个太可怕了 – 早看见了 |
[13:51] | -What’s this one do? – Garish. | – 这个呢? – 真俗 |
[13:54] | Okay,the spiders new. | 好吧 蜘蛛是个新点子 |
[13:56] | Spider? | 蜘蛛? |
[14:01] | Ee,Uh,yes! | 啊 是的! |
[14:02] | The “spee..ider”.Even the smallest bite from arachnis deathicus | 它叫 “织毒…蛛” 只要它轻轻咬你一口 |
[14:08] | Will instantly paralyze…OW! | 你这辈子就瘫了…嗷! |
[14:11] | Get it off! | 把它扯掉! |
[14:12] | Ow! – Give it up,Megamind.Your plans never work. | 放弃吧 大坏蛋 你的计划就没得逞过 |
[14:17] | Let’s stop wasting time and call your boyfriend in tights,shall we? | 别浪费时间了 赶紧给你男朋友打电话吧? |
[14:23] | It is with great pleasure that I present to Metro Man,this new museum. | 很荣幸由我把博物馆授予 都市侠 |
[14:28] | If you please. | 请 |
[14:37] | Uh,hey,my kid can’t see. | 喂 我孩子看不见了 |
[15:01] | -Megamind. – Oh,bravo Metro Man. | – 超级大坏蛋 – 好极了 都市侠 |
[15:10] | Yes,I can play along too. | 没错 我能和你们一起嘘哦 |
[15:13] | Should have known you’d try to crash the party. | 早知道你会来砸场子的 |
[15:15] | Oh,I intend to do more than crash it. | 恐怕没砸场子这么简单 |
[15:17] | This is the day you and Montrosity,shall not soon forget. | 今天会让你和大都 “费” 永生难忘 |
[15:23] | It’s pronounced Metro City! | 是大都会! |
[15:26] | Oh,potato,tomato,potato,tomato. | 土了个豆 番了个茄 土豆 番茄 |
[15:28] | We all know how this ends. | 我们都知道结局 |
[15:30] | With you behind bars. | 就是你再入监狱 |
[15:32] | Oh,I’m shaking in my custom baby seal-leather boots. | 哎呀 我穿着豹皮靴正发抖呢 |
[15:36] | You will leave,Montrosity. | 准备永别大都 “费” 吧 |
[15:38] | Or this will be the last you ever hear of, | 否则这就是你最后一次听见她了 |
[15:41] | Roxanne Ritchi! Roxanne Ritchi! | |
[15:42] | -Huh? – Roxanne! | – 嗯? – Roxanne! |
[15:44] | -Don’t panic Roxie,I’m on my way. – I’m not panicking. | – 别慌 Roxie 我马上就到 – 一点都不慌 |
[15:48] | In order to stop me,You need to find me first,Metro Man. | 想打败我 连我在哪都不知道 都市侠 |
[15:52] | We’re at the abandoned observatory. | 我们在废弃的天文台 |
[15:53] | -Ah ha. – NO!No we’re not! | – 啊哈 – 不!不是! |
[15:56] | Don’t listen to her,she’s crazy. | 别听她瞎说 她疯了 |
[16:19] | Metro Man approaching,sir. | 都市侠快到了 先生 |
[16:41] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[16:49] | Oh,good heavens. | 噢 天哪 |
[16:51] | You didn’t think you were in the real observatory,did you? | 没想到我们是在真的天文台吧 嗯? |
[17:01] | Ready the death ray,Minion. | 准备启动死亡射线 Minion |
[17:03] | Death ray,readying. | 死亡射线 准备待发 |
[17:09] | Over here,old friend. | 看这边 我的老朋友 |
[17:10] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 友情提醒下 |
[17:11] | You’ve fallen right into my trap. | 你中了我的计了 |
[17:14] | You can’t trap justice.It’s an idea,a belief. | 正义永远不会被打败 这是理想 是信仰 |
[17:17] | Even the most heartfelt belief,can be corroded over time. | 就算最虔诚的信仰 也被时间侵蚀 |
[17:20] | Justice is a noncorrosive metal. | 正义是不锈钢 |
[17:22] | But metals can be melted by the heat of ‘re-vange’. | 是金属就会被 “球” 恨这热融化的 |
[17:25] | It’s ‘revenge’ and it’s best served cold. | 是仇恨 而且最好冷藏保存 |
[17:27] | But it can be easily reheated,in the microwave of evil. | 有邪恶微波炉 想加热太容易了 |
[17:30] | Well I think your warranty is about to expire. | 我猜它快到保修期了吧 |
[17:31] | Maybe I got an extended warranty? | 我就不能延长保修吗? |
[17:33] | Warranties are invalid if you don’t use the product for its intended purpose. | 如果你不正确使用产品 保修是无效的 |
[17:36] | Oh,girls,girls,you’re both pretty.Can I go home now? | 哎乖乖乖 你们漂亮极了 我可以回家了吧? |
[17:39] | Of course,that is if Metro Man,can withstand the full concentrated power of the…SUN! | 当然 不过前提是都市侠 可以承受无敌聚焦…太阳光! |
[17:46] | FIRE! | 开火! |
[17:58] | Minion,fire… | Minion 开火… |
[17:59] | Uh,it’s still warming up,sir. | 先生 还在预热 |
[18:01] | -Come again? – Warming up,sir. | – 你说什么? – 还是预热 先生 |
[18:03] | Warming up?The sun is warming up? | 预热?太阳也要预热? |
[18:06] | One…sssecond…more. | 就一小会 |
[18:08] | aaannnd….jussst. | 马上… |
[18:10] | Tippy,tappy tippy tap,tap,tip top more. | 再来一点 上来了快了 |
[18:15] | -Honestly. – And we are ready,in just. | – 天啊 – 马上就好 再等 |
[18:17] | Oh!I told you to have things ready. | 天!跟你说过一切都准备好啊 |
[18:20] | I told you countless times. | 跟你说过多少遍了 |
[18:22] | Why do you always blame me? | 你干吗老是怨我? |
[18:23] | My spider bite is acting. | 我蜘蛛毒发了 |
[18:25] | Your plan is failing,just admit it. | 承认吧 你又失败了 |
[18:28] | Yeah,good luck with that one. | 是啊 希望下次成功 |
[18:30] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底是哪一边的? |
[18:31] | The losing side. | 输的一边 |
[18:33] | -Thank you. – Uh,could someone stamp my frequent kidnapping card? | – 谢谢 – 能给我的被绑架常旅客卡盖章吗? |
[18:38] | You of all people,know we discontinued that promotion. | 你该清楚 那个促销早就不办了 |
[18:42] | -Chow,chow all. – Same time next week? | – 再见了 – 下周老时间? |
[18:50] | What did he just say? | 他刚才说什么? |
[18:51] | Crab nuggets? | 该死的金块? |
[18:57] | Good lord,I’m trapped. | 天啊 我飞不出去 |
[18:59] | What kind of trickery is this? | 他又玩什么把戏? |
[19:01] | You mad genius.Your dark gift has finally paid off. | 你个狂人 你的诡计得逞了 |
[19:06] | It,it has? | 成 成功了? |
[19:08] | This dome is obviously lined with copper. | 这个圆屋顶包着铜 |
[19:12] | -Yeah,so? – Sir! | – 没错 然后? – 先生! |
[19:15] | Copper drains my powers. | 铜耗尽了我的能量 |
[19:17] | Your weakness is copper? | 你的弱点是铜? |
[19:19] | You’re kidding,right? | 开玩笑呢吧你? |
[19:47] | I don’t think even he could survive that. | 我觉得他这次死定了 |
[19:50] | Well,lets not get our hopes up just yet. | 先别抱这么大的希望 |
[19:55] | -Look! – Metro Man. | – 看! – 都市侠 |
[19:56] | Metro Man… | 都市侠… |
[19:59] | Metro Man!AHHH! | 都市侠!啊~! |
[20:09] | Oh god!Oh my god,oh! | 哦 天哪!哦 我的天哪 哦! |
[20:12] | Ewwww. | 呃~~~ |
[20:17] | You did it,sir. | 您成功了 主人 |
[20:18] | I did it? | 我成功了? |
[20:23] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[20:24] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[20:26] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[20:27] | -You did it,sir. – I did it! | – 您成功了 主人 – 我成功了 |
[20:29] | -You did it. – I did it! | – 您成功了 – 我成功了! |
[20:31] | Montrocity is mine! | 大都会是我的了! |
[20:34] | You did it sir,you did it,sir.Yes you did. | 您成功了 主人 您成功了 主人 是您成功了 |
[20:39] | All right people,hit it. | 好了 唱吧 |
[20:50] | Hit it! | 放音乐! |
[21:08] | AC/DC’s HIGHWAY TO HELL | ‘通往地狱的公路’ – AC/DC |
[21:10] | Living easy, loving free | 简单生活 自由的爱 |
[21:14] | Season ticket on a one-way ride | 拿上季票 踏上单程旅行 |
[21:18] | Don’t need reason,don’t need rhyme | 无需理由 无需节奏 |
[21:22] | – Ain’t got nothing I’d rather do. – Drop ’em. | – 不为所图 只因我愿意 – 放下枪 |
[21:26] | Going down,party time My friends are gonna be there too, | 继续前行 派对时间 朋友齐聚在前方 |
[21:36] | I’m on the Highway to (hell)… | 我在通往(地狱的)公路上… |
[21:40] | Highway… La,la,la,la,la… | 公路上… 啦~… |
[21:45] | Highway… Ahh,ahh,ahh… | 公路上… 啊~… |
[21:52] | First off,what a turnout. | 首先 真是意外啊 |
[21:54] | How wild is this,huh? | 很疯狂 对吧? |
[21:58] | All I did was eliminate the most powerful man in the universe. | 我所做的只是消灭了全宇宙最强的人 |
[22:02] | Are there any questions? | 还有什么疑问吗? |
[22:04] | Come on..yes?You in the back. | 问吧 后面那位 |
[22:06] | I’m sure we’d all like to know what you plan to do with us. | 我肯定大家都想知道 你会怎么处置我们 |
[22:10] | And the city. | 和这座城市 |
[22:11] | Good,I’m glad you asked that one. | 很好 真高兴你能这么问 |
[22:13] | Imagine,the most horrible,terrifying evil thing you could possibly think of. | 想想你们心中最恐怖邪恶的事情 |
[22:20] | And multiply it by…SIX! | 然后再变本加厉个…六倍! |
[22:24] | In the mean time I want you to carry on,with the dreary normal things you, | 但在这此间我希望 你们继续无聊乏味的 |
[22:31] | Normal people do. | 日常生活 |
[22:32] | Let’s just have fun with this,come on. | 好好享受吧 |
[22:35] | And I will get back to you. | 我会再回复你们的 |
[22:42] | Now slam the door,really hard. | 现在重重地摔门 |
[22:44] | They can…they can still see you. | 他们…还是能看到你 |
[22:47] | Now?Yeah,you’re still there. | – 现在呢? – 是的 你还在啊 |
[22:49] | Oh,let’s get going. | 我们闪吧 |
[22:54] | There he is,Mr.Evil Overlord. | 邪恶大王 驾到了 |
[22:59] | Ahh,Minion. | 啊 Minion |
[23:00] | Did you think this day would ever come? | 你有想过今天的到来吗? |
[23:02] | No way,not at all,sir.Never,never in a million,I mean… | 从没 一点都没想到 主人 从没 过个几万年也没可能… |
[23:07] | Yes,I did. | 我想过 |
[23:09] | Look at the intricate moon links. | 看看这精美的吊顶 |
[23:11] | I’m looking,I’m looking. | 我看着呢 看着呢 |
[23:13] | And what’s this? | 这是什么? |
[23:15] | Looks like one of the giant monitors,in the lair. | 看上去像基地里的大监视器 |
[23:19] | But it seems to only carry one station. | 但好像只有一个画面 |
[23:21] | Oh,that sir is called a window. | 哦 主人 那个叫窗户 |
[23:25] | -Window… – All the kids are looking through them. | – 窗户… – 所有孩子都通过它向外看 |
[23:28] | Oooo,I’ve never had a view before. | 哦 我以前从没看到过 |
[23:32] | Montrosity Minion,it’s all mine. | 大都会 Minion 它是我的了 |
[23:35] | If my parents could see me now. | 如果我的父母能看到我 |
[23:38] | Sir,I’m sure they’re smiling down from evil heaven. | 主人 我肯定他们会在恶棍天堂里微笑的 |
[23:42] | Well now that Mr.Goody-two-shoes is out of the way. | 现在好好超人已经不能挡路了 |
[23:46] | I can have,everything I want! | 我可以拥有一切我想要的了! |
[23:49] | And there’s no one to stop me. | 而且没人能阻止我了 |
[23:52] | Ozzy Osbourne’s ‘CRAZY TRAIN’ | ‘疯狂列车’ – Ozzy Osbourne |
[23:52] | All aboard!Ha,ha,haaaa… | 全体上车!哈 哈 哈~… |
[23:55] | Mental wounds healing,Driving me insane. | 精神创伤在愈合 使我更疯狂 |
[24:01] | I’m going off the rails,on a crazy train. | 我正在发疯 在这疯狂的列车上 |
[24:09] | I’m going off the rails,on a crazy train. | 我正在发疯 在这疯狂的列车上 |
[24:14] | Gilbert Osullivan’s ‘Alone Again Naturally’ | ‘自然而然 再次孤独’ – Gilbert Osullivan |
[24:15] | We may as well go home,as I did on my own. | 我们还是回家吧 就如同我行我素 |
[24:20] | Alone again,naturally. | 自然而然 再次孤独 |
[24:26] | To think that only yesterday. | 想起就在昨日 |
[24:29] | I was cheerful bright and gay. | 我还欢喜雀跃 |
[24:31] | Looking forward to,well who wouldn’t do,the role I was about( to play)… | 期待着 任谁都不会象我这样 做我(所担当)的角色… |
[24:35] | I know,I know.Always thirsty,never satisfied. | 我知道 我知道 老是饥渴 永不满足 |
[24:42] | I understand you,little well dressed bird. | 我能理解 小小漂亮鸟 |
[24:45] | Purposeless,emptiness,it’s a vacuum isn’t it.What’s your vacuum like? | 无目标 寂寞 真是空虚啊 你的空虚又是啥? |
[24:53] | Going off the rails,on a crazy train,sir. | 正在发疯 在这疯狂的列车上 先生 |
[24:57] | Hey,hey,hey!Not now,Minion. | 嘿 嘿 嘿!现在不行 Minion |
[25:01] | I’m in a heated existential discussion with this dead-eyed plastic desk toy. | 我和这死鱼眼的塑料玩具 正在进行关于自我存在的激辩 |
[25:10] | I…is something wrong,sir? | 我…有什么不对吗 主人? |
[25:13] | Just think about it. | 仔细想想 |
[25:15] | We have it all. | 我们拥有了一切 |
[25:18] | But we have nothing. | 但又如此空虚 |
[25:22] | It’s just to easy now. | 现在得到太过于容易 |
[25:25] | I’m sorry,you’ve lost me,sir. | 抱歉 我听蒙了 主人 |
[25:28] | -I mean,we did it,right? – Well,you did it,sir. | – 我们是成功了 对吗? – 是您成功了 主人 |
[25:33] | Yes you’ve made that perfectly clear. | 是的 你说得很清楚了 |
[25:35] | -Then why do I feel so,Mel-on-cholly? – Huh? | – 那为什么我感觉这么 没气力? – 呃? |
[25:40] | Unhappy. | 不高兴 |
[25:43] | Oh,uh well,uh.What if tomorrow,we could go kidnap Roxanne Ritchi. | 哦 那个 明儿我们去绑架Roxanne Ritchi如何? |
[25:50] | That always seems to lift your spirits. | 那一直对您都很给力 |
[25:54] | Good idea,Minion.But without him,what’s the point? | 好主意 Minion 但没有他 有啥意义呢? |
[25:59] | -Him,sir? – Nothing. | – 什么他 主人? – 没什么 |
[26:03] | Okay,um,all right well just uh,that’s uh, | 好吧 那么 那就… |
[26:06] | something to consider and um, | 当是备用选项吧 |
[26:07] | well,I think I’ll just power down for a while then. | 我想我还是休息一下吧 |
[26:18] | He was always there for us. | 我们一直被他守护着 |
[26:20] | Dependable. | 依靠他 |
[26:24] | Perhaps we took him for granted. | 也许我们太习以为常了 |
[26:25] | Maybe we never really know how good we have it,until it’s gone. | 直到失去时才懂得去珍惜 |
[26:31] | We miss you,Metro Man. | 我们想念你 都市侠 |
[26:33] | I,miss you. | 我也想你了 |
[26:35] | And I have just one question for,Megamind. | 我对超级大坏蛋只有一个问题 |
[26:38] | Are you happy now? | 现在你高兴了? |
[26:43] | This is Roxanne Ritchi reporting from a city without a hero. | 这是Roxanne Ritchi 在这座无超人的城市为您报道 |
[26:47] | Coming up next.Are you ready to be a slave army?What you need to know. | 接下来 你想当奴隶大军吗?你们该知道的 |
[26:58] | Aaannd wrap that up and give it to a child on Christmas. | 完美收尾 当是孩子的圣诞礼物 |
[27:03] | -‘Cause we’re done. – Okay,see you tomorrow,Hal. | – 因为我们完工了 – 好了 明天见 Hal |
[27:06] | Wait,Roxie.I’m having a party at my house. | 等等 Roxie 我家正要办个派对 |
[27:09] | Coming off the hook,or whatever.You should come over. | 就算是放松一下什么的 你应该来玩 |
[27:11] | I got a DJ rented a bouncy house.Made a gallon of dip.It’s gonna be sick. | 我找了个DJ 租了个气垫屋 还有一堆酒 会很狂欢的 |
[27:15] | Oh,I don’t know,Hal.I don’t really fell like being around a bunch of people. | 我不知道 Hal 我不太想去人多的地方 |
[27:20] | No,no,no.That’s the best part,it’ll be like just you and me. | 不 不 不 那更好 因为只有你和我 |
[27:24] | Wow,that uh,that’s certainly very tempting. | 哇哦 那很吸引人啊 |
[27:28] | -But, – I did hire a wedding photographer. | – 但是… – 我还请了个婚礼摄影师 |
[27:30] | That’s just in case,we were like something crazy happened. | 只是以防我们会做什么疯事 |
[27:32] | And you’d want a picture of it.Like maybe we should have this for like ever, | 像是你想拍张照片 也许我们应该拍一张当是 |
[27:35] | like a memory,you know. | 永久的纪念 |
[27:37] | Um,I’m gonna pass. | 嗯 我还是不去了 |
[27:39] | I have some work here I need to do.Okay,bye. | 还有事要做呢 好了 再见 |
[27:42] | So Thursday?Soft,Thursday? | 周四如何?周四可以考虑? |
[27:44] | -Goodnight,Hal. – It’s a soft yes,on Thursday. | – 晚安 Hal – 那就是有机会了 周四哦 |
[27:48] | What’s,wrong with me? | 我是怎么搞的? |
[27:50] | Rented a bouncy house?Chick’s don’t like bouncy houses,they like clown’s. | 租了间气垫屋?女孩又不喜欢那个 她们喜欢小丑嘛 |
[27:54] | OW!Ohhh! | 噢!哦~ |
[27:57] | Stupid van!Broke my finger! | 该死的笨车!弄断我的手指! |
[28:36] | I’ve made a horrible mistake. | 我犯了个大错误 |
[28:39] | I didn’t mean to destroy you. | 我不是有意要灭你的 |
[28:41] | I mean,I meant to destroy you. | 我是说我有意要灭你 |
[28:44] | I didn’t think it would really work. | 但没想过会成功 |
[28:47] | What are we suppose to do?Without you,evil is running rampant through the streets. | 我们接下来要怎么做?没有你 恶人横行街头 |
[28:53] | I am so tired of running rampant through the streets. | 我厌倦了横行街头 |
[28:58] | What’s the point of being bad when there’s no good to try and stop you? | 没有英雄阻止 作恶又有何意思? |
[29:02] | Someone has to stop,Megamind. | 得有人来阻止超级大坏蛋 |
[29:04] | Hey,we’re closing soon. | 嘿 我们要关门了 |
[29:05] | Oh,you scared me. | 哦 你吓死我了 |
[29:06] | -Barry,right? – Bernard. | – Barry吧? – Bernard |
[29:08] | Bernard,I was just well I was talking to myself. | Bernard 我只是…在自言自语 |
[29:12] | You may think I’m a little bit nuts. | 你可能觉得我有点犯傻了 |
[29:14] | I’m not allowed to self guess directly. | 我可没被允许乱猜测 |
[29:16] | Thank you,I just… | 谢谢 我只是… |
[29:17] | Bernard,I’ll just be another minute. | Bernard 我过会就走 |
[29:21] | -Okay. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[29:23] | I had so many evil plans in the works. | 我还是很多邪恶的计划没启用呢 |
[29:27] | The illiteracy beam. | 文盲射线 |
[29:28] | Typhoon cheese. | 台风奶酪 |
[29:30] | Robo sheep. | 机器山羊 |
[29:33] | Battles we will now,never have. | 那要是打起来一定空前绝后 |
[29:38] | You know we never had the chance to say goodbye. | 我们都没机会好好道个别 |
[29:41] | So,it’s good that we have this time now. | 所以现在我们要好好叙叙 |
[29:44] | You know,before I destroy the place. | 趁着我还没炸飞这里之前 |
[29:47] | Nothing personal,it just brings back to many painful memories. | 不是针对你的 只是这里给了我很多悲惨的回忆 |
[29:54] | Hello,hello? | 有人吗? |
[29:56] | Roxanne! Roxanne! | |
[30:06] | That’s a pretty tasteless costume. | 这装扮真没品 |
[30:09] | -Costume? – Megamind’s head is not that grossly exaggerated. | – 装扮? – 超级大坏蛋的头没大得这么恶心 |
[30:14] | Oh you even made a cheap replica of his dehydration gun.How… | 哦 你还做了把劣质的仿冒脱水枪 真是… |
[30:20] | Hello,is someone there? | 你好 有人在那吗? |
[30:24] | Hello,who’s there? | 你好 谁在那? |
[30:27] | Whoa!Hey,hey.Whew. | 哇哦!嘿嘿 |
[30:30] | It’s just you,Bernard. | 是你啊 Bernard |
[30:31] | Oh,yes it’s just me.Bernard. | 是的 就是我 Bernard |
[30:33] | Well thank you for letting me stay. | 谢谢你能让我多呆会 |
[30:36] | Look I wouldn’t stay for more than two minutes and thirty seven seconds if I were you. | 要换是我 就不会多呆个2分30秒 |
[30:39] | We’re having the walls and ceiling removed. | 这里的墙和天花板都要换掉 |
[30:42] | Wow,that sounds like.Quite the renovation. | 哇哦 听起来要大改造啊 |
[30:44] | I guess I’ll.Guess I’ll ride down with you then. | 我跟你一起下去吧 |
[30:54] | I kept thinking he was going to do one of his last minute escapes. | 我一直以为他能在最后一秒逃出生天 |
[30:58] | Yeah,he was really good at those. | 是啊 他很在行的说 |
[31:01] | Oh,if only the world had a reset button. | 哦 要是世界有重启按钮该有多好啊 |
[31:04] | I’ve looked into the reset button. | 我也想要重启按钮啊 |
[31:07] | The size is impossible. | 但做不到那尺寸啊 |
[31:10] | Oh,Bernard,I didn’t know you had…feelings.Are you okay? | 哦 Bernard 你也会…感慨啊 你还好吗? |
[31:16] | Metro Man is gone.And now there’s no one left to challenge Megamind. | 都市侠已经去世了 现在没人能对抗超级大坏蛋了 |
[31:21] | Oh,come on,Bernard. | 拜托 Bernard |
[31:23] | As long as there’s evil good will rise up against it. | 有邪恶的地方 就会诞生正义 |
[31:25] | Ohhh,I wish. | 哦 我希望啊 |
[31:27] | I believe someone is going to stand up to Megamind. | 我坚信一定有人会觉醒来对抗超级大坏蛋 |
[31:30] | -You really think so? – Yeah. | – 你真这么想? – 是的 |
[31:31] | I mean,it’s like they say.Heroes aren’t born,they’re made. | 就像老话说的 英雄不是天生的 而是被塑造的 |
[31:38] | Heroes can be made.That’s it! | 英雄是被塑造的 对了! |
[31:42] | -All you need are the right ingredients. – Yeah. | – 我们要做的就是找到对的成分 – 是啊 |
[31:44] | -Bravery. – Yes. | – 勇敢 – 是的 |
[31:46] | -Strength. – Of course. | – 力量 – 当然 |
[31:47] | -Determination. – Imperative. | – 决心 – 必要 |
[31:49] | And a smidgen of DNA. | 还有一点DNA |
[31:51] | -With that,anyone can be a hero. – Yeah! | – 有了这些 任何人都能成英雄 – 对头 |
[31:55] | Oh,ho,ho,ho! | 哦 哦 哦 哦! |
[31:57] | I think we should run. | 我想我们该跑了 |
[31:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:01] | Time to put the past behind us. | 现在该忘记过去 |
[32:04] | Only the future…AHH! | 展望未来了…哈! |
[32:06] | Oh,I’m to close.I’m genuinely scared right now. | 哦 我离得太近 真是吓到我了 |
[32:10] | Oh,I hope no ones seeing this. | 哦 我可不希望有人看到 |
[32:12] | Create a hero?Wait,wait,what?Why would you do that? | 造英雄?等等 您为什么要这么做? |
[32:16] | So I have someone to fight. | 这样我才有对手啊 |
[32:18] | Minion,I’m a villain without a hero. | Minion 我是个没有对手的恶棍 |
[32:20] | A ying,with no yang. | 缺少阳的阴 |
[32:22] | A bull fighter with no bull to fight. | 没有牛斗的斗牛士 |
[32:25] | In other words,I have no purpose. | 换句话说 我没了目标 |
[32:27] | Now,ask me how I’m going to do it. | 现在问我如何造英雄 |
[32:30] | Go on,ask. | 快问吧 |
[32:31] | How are you doing to do it? | 您要如何造英雄? |
[32:35] | I’m going to give someone,I don’t know who yet. | 我要找个人 现在还不知道是谁 |
[32:37] | Metro Man’s powers.I’m going to train that someone to become Montrocity’s new hero. | 给他都市侠的超能力 还要把那人训练成大都市的新英雄 |
[32:43] | Over here,follow. | 这里呢 跟着点 |
[32:45] | And then,finally I’m going to fight that hero.In an epic battle of good and evil. | 最后我将和他对打 来一场正义与邪恶的大战 |
[32:50] | We could put everything back the way it was. | 我们要将一切恢复正常 |
[32:53] | When the world was perfect. | 到时世界就变得完美 |
[32:55] | And rosy.Behold,Minion. | 和美好 听好了 Minion |
[32:58] | Metro Man’s cape. | 都市侠的斗篷 |
[33:00] | Look closely. | 仔细看清楚 |
[33:01] | Tell me what you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[33:02] | Dandruff? | 头屑? |
[33:04] | Yes,it’s his DNA. | 是的 是他的DNA |
[33:06] | From this,we’ll extract the source of Metro Man’s awesome power. | 有了这个 我们能提取都市侠的超能力 |
[33:14] | Sir,I think this is a bad idea. | 主人 我觉得这是坏主意 |
[33:16] | Yes,It’s a very wickedly bad idea.For the greater good of man. | 是的 对一个好人来说 这是个非常坏的点子 |
[33:21] | But I’m saying this is a kind of bad,bad. | 但我的意思那是个很糟糕的主意 |
[33:24] | Okay,you might think it’s good in your bad perception. | 好吧 因为您出发点是坏的 所以觉得是个好主意 |
[33:27] | But from a good perception,it is just plain bad. | 但往好的方向想 这真的是个坏主意 |
[33:30] | Oh,you don’t know what’s good for bad. | 哦 你又不知道 对坏蛋来说什么是好主意 |
[33:34] | Now we have just one shot at this. | 现在我们只有一次机会 |
[33:36] | We must find a suitable subject. | 得找到一个合适的人选 |
[33:38] | Someone who will do harm to mine.Who puts the welfare of others above their own. | 那人会来对抗我 会舍己为人 |
[33:46] | What on earth is that? | 这是啥声音? |
[33:49] | Seems to be emanating from there,sir. | 好像是从那里传出来的 主人 |
[33:55] | -O-llo, – Uh,it’s hello. | – 哦好 – 呃 是你好 |
[33:58] | Hello,like that? | 你好 这样吗? |
[34:00] | -Bernard,it’s Roxanne. – It’s Roxanne. | – Bernard 是我Roxanne – 是Roxanne |
[34:02] | I just want to thank you for inspiring me the other day. | 我想谢谢你那天激发了我 |
[34:04] | -Oh,You’ve inspired me too. – Great! | – 哦 你也激发了我 – 很好! |
[34:07] | It’s time we stood up to Megamind and show him he can’t push us around. | 是时候翻身去对抗超级大坏蛋了 让他们见识下我们的厉害 |
[34:11] | Oh,oh really.She’s so cute. | 哦 哦 真的吗?她真可爱 |
[34:13] | -I’m already hot on his trail. – Uh,huh. | – 我已经掌握他的行踪了 – 呃 |
[34:15] | And what gives you that idea? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[34:17] | -Uh,sir. – I just found his secret hideout. | – 呃 主人 – 我刚找到了他的秘密基地 |
[34:20] | How did she find my hideout? | 她是怎么找到的? |
[34:21] | Uh,how did you find his hideout? | 呃 你是怎么找到的? |
[34:24] | This is the only building in Metro City with a big observatory on the roof. | 因为只有这座建筑有瞭望台 |
[34:32] | Okay,there’s no way she’ll find the secret entrance. | 好吧 那她也找不到秘密入口 |
[34:35] | Oh!There’s a doormat here that say’s ‘Secret Entrance’. | 哦!这里有个门垫 写着”秘密入口” |
[34:39] | -Minion! – I kept forgetting where it was. | – Minion! – 人家老是忘记嘛 |
[34:41] | She’ll discover all our secrets. | 她会发现我们所有的秘密的 |
[34:43] | -Ohh,oh no! – You dim-witted creation of science. | – 哦 不好! – 你真是科学造出的白痴 |
[34:46] | -What? – Oh,not you Roxanne. | – 什么? – 哦 不是说你Roxanne |
[34:48] | No,I was just yelling at my mothers,urn. | 不是 我是在对我的妈妈们喊 |
[34:51] | Don’t do anything,I’ll be right there. | 不要乱动 我这就来 |
[34:53] | Roxanne? Roxanne? | |
[34:54] | Oh no,not again. | 哦 不 又来了 |
[35:03] | Roxanne. Roxanne. | |
[35:04] | -Whoa! – Oh,I’m glad you’re here. | 哦 我真高兴你来了 |
[35:07] | Wait,how did you get here so fast? | 等等 你怎么来得这么快? |
[35:08] | Well,I uh.I happened to be speed walking nearby when you called. | 那个 我 呃 你打给我时 我正在竞走 |
[35:12] | -In a suit? – Uh huh. | – 穿着西装? – 呃 |
[35:14] | It’s called,’Formal Speed walking’. | 这是”竞走正式装” |
[35:16] | But that’s not important. | 但这不重要啦 |
[35:17] | I better take the lead. | 我还是来带路吧 |
[35:18] | This way looks exciting. | 这里写着是出口 |
[35:20] | No,it says,exit. | 不 那是出口 |
[35:20] | Uh,which is the abbreviation for ‘Exciting’,right? | 呃 是”输出入口”的简称 对吧? |
[35:24] | It’s the mother load. | 这里是主控室 |
[35:26] | -Ahh. – Wow. | – 啊 – 哇哦 |
[35:27] | -Wow. – Just look at this thing. | – 哇哦 – 看看这东西 |
[35:29] | You know,I really could use your help in deciphering all this. | 我真的需要你来帮我解读一下 |
[35:32] | -Really? – You’re an expert in all things Megamind,right? | – 真的吗? – 你对超级大坏蛋很有研究 对吧? |
[35:35] | -Yes,right. – Together we could figure out his plan for the city and stop it. | – 是的 – 团结就能找到并阻止他的邪恶计划 |
[35:40] | Are you in? | 你同意吗? |
[35:42] | -Oh,what fun! – That’s what I want to hear. | – 哦 乐意之至! – 这才对嘛 |
[35:44] | Minion,Code-Send in the brain bots. | Minion 接暗号 去把脑虫放出来 |
[35:46] | You know the whole point of a code is… | 所谓的暗号是指… |
[35:48] | Oh code-just do it,Minion. | 哦 接暗号去做 Minion |
[35:54] | Ahh,it’s me you fools! | 啊 是我啊 笨蛋! |
[35:56] | Bernard! Bernard! | |
[35:58] | It’s daddy. | 是爹地啦 |
[36:03] | Megamind! | 超级大坏蛋! |
[36:04] | What have you done with,Bernard? | 你把Bernard怎么了? |
[36:05] | Oh Bernard?Oh yes,I’m doing horrible things to that man. | 哦 Bernard?哦 是的 我要对那人施以酷刑 |
[36:10] | I don’t want to get into it but,Lasers,spikes. | 我不想细说 但有激光 长钉 |
[36:12] | Oh,please no,not the lasers and the spikes! | 哦 不要 不要用激光和长钉! |
[36:15] | You know the drill. | 你还不清楚吗 |
[36:16] | Oh no,not the drill. | 哦 不 不要用钻子 |
[36:19] | -Let him go. – Or what? | – 放他走 – 不然如何? |
[36:21] | Or I’m going to find out what this weird looking gun does. | 不然我就用你来试这怪枪 |
[36:24] | No don’t!Don’t shoot that gun. | 不要!别开枪 |
[36:26] | I’ll just go get him. | 我去带他出来 |
[36:28] | Unhand me you fiend! | 放开我 恶魔! |
[36:30] | It,its strength’s to much. | 太强大了 |
[36:33] | Oh,I work out. | 哥可是练过的 |
[36:35] | Argh,it’s really paying off.You’re so fit,and strangely charismatic. | 那你就要惨了 你这么苗条 而我是天生神力 |
[36:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[36:45] | I’ve did my best.But he’s to fantastic. | 我尽力了 但他太厉害了 |
[36:48] | Here,let me carry that heavy gun for you. | 来 让我扛这大枪吧 |
[36:50] | I got this covered. | 我能行 |
[36:54] | Let go,it’s mine! | 放手 那是我的! |
[36:55] | Bernard,run! | Bernard 快跑! |
[36:59] | Give it to me. | 还给我 |
[37:01] | Oh no! | 哦 不! |
[37:07] | Roxanne. Roxanne. | |
[37:10] | Ow! | 哦! |
[37:15] | Who on earth is that? | 那是啥东东啊? |
[37:26] | Roxanne! Roxanne! | |
[37:29] | Bernard,you were right about that door being exciting. | Bernard 你猜对了 那门就是出口 |
[37:32] | This way. | 这边走 |
[37:38] | -Aha! – What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[37:40] | This will stop them,here! | 这能阻止它们 给! |
[37:42] | Seems a bit extreme,doesn’t it. | 好像有点过火了吧 |
[37:45] | Just throw it. | 快扔啊 |
[37:47] | Daddy’s,sorry. | 爹地很抱歉 |
[37:59] | -Wow,that was real exciting. – Yeah. | – 哇哦 真是太刺激了 – 是啊 |
[38:02] | -You were very strong in there. – I know. | – 你表现得很勇敢 – 我知道 |
[38:04] | I’ve never seen anyone but Metro Man stand up to him like that. | 除了都市侠 我还没见谁能这样对抗他 |
[38:07] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[38:08] | Hal,what happened? | Hal 怎么了? |
[38:09] | I think a bee flew up my nose. | 好像一只蜜蜂钻进我鼻子了 |
[38:11] | I was just about to make my frontal assault to rescue you, | 我正想正面突击去救你 |
[38:14] | but like fifty ninjas started to attack me. | 但好像有5个忍者挡住了我 |
[38:16] | So I had to beat them all up,and I did… | 所以我得先制服他们 也成功了 |
[38:19] | -and they were all like crying,and stuff. – Wow. | – 他们被打得抱头痛哭 – 哇哦 |
[38:20] | Brave one,isn’t he. | 他很英勇 对吧 |
[38:22] | Who are you? | 你是哪位? |
[38:23] | Oh thi…,this is Bernard. | 这是Bernard |
[38:25] | -He’s my partner. – Partner? | – 他是我的搭档 – 搭档? |
[38:27] | Yes,yes partner. | 是…是的 搭档 |
[38:28] | Well look partner,I’m her partner. | 去你的搭档 我才是她的搭档 |
[38:31] | She doesn’t know what she’s saying.She’s been through a traumatic experience. | 她惊魂未定 胡说八道呢 |
[38:34] | I’d better take him home.Thanks again,Bernard. | 我还是送他回家吧 谢谢了 Bernard |
[38:43] | I’ll call you tomorrow,partner. | 明天打给你 搭档 |
[38:46] | Yeah,okay. | 好的 |
[38:48] | I’d like that. | 很荣幸 |
[38:48] | That was weird for everybody.’Cause you accidentally,hugged him instead of me. | 所有人都不正常 连你都抱他不抱我 |
[38:52] | Sir! | 长官! |
[38:53] | SIR! | 长官! |
[38:54] | Code-Did you find out who it was? | 你找出它的身份了吗? |
[38:57] | Huh?Oh,oh. | 什么?噢 |
[39:00] | Code-get the car. | 车子呢 |
[39:02] | Code-right away,sir. | 马上到 长官 |
[39:12] | -Bye. – See you tomorrow,Hal. | – 再见 – 明天见 Hal |
[39:13] | I’ll leave the door unlocked in case you want to check on me later. | 我门不锁了 随时等你来检查 |
[39:18] | Who is this man,we’ve infused with godlike power? | 这人是谁?他被灌入超人的力量 |
[39:22] | Ow,ow,whoa ho. | 噢 哇 |
[39:25] | Well sir,his name’s Hal Stewart.He’s twenty eight years old. | 报告长官 他叫Hal Stewart 28岁 |
[39:28] | No criminal record. | 无犯罪记录 |
[39:30] | Actually,no records at all. | 根本没任何记录 |
[39:31] | Apparently,this man hasn’t accomplished anything. | 看来这人一事无成 |
[39:34] | Not yet,Minion.Not… | 别妄下定论 Minion |
[39:37] | …Yet. | 别 |
[39:38] | Could this day get anymore,funtastic? | 还有更好的事发生吗? |
[39:41] | So I will just go ahead and defuse him, | 我马上消除他的力量 |
[39:43] | since this is clearly a mistake. | 显然这是个错误 |
[39:46] | No,Minion.Something much more powerful at work. | 不 Minion 更强大的力量就要出现了 |
[39:49] | This is no mistake. | 这不是错误 |
[39:51] | It’s destiny. | 这是命运 |
[39:55] | Hal Stewart,prepare for your destiny. | Hal Stewart 迎接你的命运吧 |
[39:58] | Hal?Hal Stewart? Hal?Hal Stewart? | |
[40:02] | Am I saying it right? | 我说得对吗? |
[40:03] | -Stewart. – Aaah. | – Stewart – 啊 |
[40:05] | Is this a robbery?’Cause the lady across the hall has way better stuff than me. | 打劫吗?大堂对面的女人比我有钱 |
[40:09] | Oh,look.It’s Hal Stewart. | 看 这是Hal Stewart |
[40:11] | Quick,the spray. | 快 喷雾 |
[40:13] | -Oops,all out. – Well use the forget-me-stick. | – 用完了 – 那就用失忆棒 |
[40:17] | Oh,right! | 对! |
[40:20] | Just look at him. | 看看他吧 |
[40:23] | Well,he doesn’t look quite the hero type to me. | 他看上去不像个英雄 |
[40:26] | Oh,you’re such a pill,Minion. | 你个讨厌鬼 Minion |
[40:29] | The power couldn’t ask for a finer claim. | 力量不能对外表要求太高 |
[40:32] | I smell hero. | 我闻到英雄的味道 |
[40:34] | I smell something burning. | 有东西烧起来的味道 |
[40:36] | I think it’s working! | 一定是起反应了! |
[40:37] | Places,places,places,places… | 就位 就位… |
[40:41] | You have your disguise? | 你可以易容吗? |
[40:49] | What? | 什么? |
[40:50] | Ah,you look fantastic. | 你看上去酷毙了 |
[41:02] | Rise,my glorious creation. | 起来吧 我神圣的作品 |
[41:04] | Rise,and come to Papa. | 起来 到爸爸这儿来 |
[41:08] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[41:09] | -Easy my child. – Who are you? | – 放轻松 我的孩子 – 你是谁? |
[41:12] | I sent you to this planet to teach you about justice. | 我把你送到这个世界 为了教导你正义 |
[41:18] | I am your father. | 我是你的老爸 |
[41:20] | So you’re like,my space Dad? | 你就像 我的太空老爸? |
[41:23] | Yeah,I’m like your space Dad. | 是 我就像你的太空老爸 |
[41:27] | And you are,what? | 你又是什么? |
[41:29] | I’m your space,Step-Mom. | 我是你的太空 后妈 |
[41:33] | I,I had some work done recently. | 最近好好修饰过了 |
[41:35] | Is this some kind of dream? | 这是在做梦吗? |
[41:37] | This is a dream come true. | 梦已经实现了 |
[41:39] | You’ve been blethed with unfathomamble power. | 你被赐予不可估量的强大力量 |
[41:42] | What kind of power? | 什么样的力量? |
[41:43] | Unfathamomble. | 深不可测的 |
[41:45] | It’s un,without Fathom. | 就是没法找到的 |
[41:47] | -Whoa -Yeah,we’ve come to guide you. | – 哇 – 我们来指引你 |
[41:51] | On your path to be Montrosity’s new hero. | 成为大都费的新英雄 |
[41:54] | And battle the super genius,of Megamind. | 打败超级大坏蛋 |
[42:02] | I know this is a lot to take in. | 我知道这很难理解 |
[42:04] | It may take months for you to come to grips.. | 你可能要花几个月练习控制力… |
[42:06] | No frickin’ way. | 没门儿 |
[42:08] | I wasn’t finished. | 我还没说完呢 |
[42:12] | Wahoo!I’m going to be a hero. | 哇!我要变成英雄了 |
[42:15] | I’m going to be a hero. | 我要变成英雄了 |
[42:18] | Thee Minion,he’s perfect. | Minion 他太完美了 |
[42:22] | Aaannd,action! | 开始! |
[42:25] | Someone help me. – I’m okay. | – 帮我一把 – 我没事 |
[42:27] | Sun is shinning in the sky | 阳光明媚的天空 |
[42:30] | Ohhh,oh! | 哦~ 哦! |
[42:32] | There ain’t a cloud in sight | 眼前没有一丝云彩 |
[42:35] | Zap,zap,zap. | 杀 杀 杀 |
[42:37] | Ha,haaa! | 哈 哈~! |
[42:40] | The flames of my evil burn bright.Now you thay thomething cool back at me. | 我的恶魔之火已经点燃 现在你对我说些好听的 |
[42:44] | Look,it doesn’t even hurt.Don’t even feel it. | 根本就不痛 感觉不到 |
[42:47] | No,no,no.Slow it down,and stop. | 不 不 慢点 然后停下 |
[42:51] | I said slow down. | 我说了慢点 |
[42:52] | Watch out. | 当心 |
[42:58] | He’s hopeless.HOPELESS! | 他没救了 彻底没救了! |
[43:00] | -Maybe we should change tactics? – You think so? | – 可能要改变方法? – 你这么想? |
[43:03] | Oh,you know how boys are.They love video games. | 男生嘛 都喜欢打游戏 |
[43:06] | I can throw a few parts together. | 我能同时扔起很多部分 |
[43:09] | Can’t…wait.LoL, smiley face. | 等不及了 LoL 笑脸 |
[43:12] | Can’t wait for what,sir? | 长官 等不急干吗? |
[43:15] | Oh,that was such a funny story. | 那件事太搞笑了 |
[43:17] | And brilliantly told,by the way. | 当然 描述得也很棒 |
[43:20] | Okay,now you tell one. | 好吧 轮到你讲了 |
[43:22] | Bernard,I never knew you were so funny. | Bernard 我以前从没发现你这么有趣 |
[43:24] | And,I never heard you laugh before. | 而且也没听你大笑过 |
[43:27] | Yeah,it’s been a while. | 是呀 有阵子没笑了 |
[43:29] | Feels pretty good. | 感觉很好 |
[43:31] | Jeff Lynne’s ‘Mr Blue Sky’ | ‘蓝先生的天空’ – Jeff Lynne |
[43:31] | Mr.Blue,you did it right. | 蓝先生 你做得对 |
[43:35] | And,exit. | 接下来 出口 |
[43:40] | Now his hand is on your shoulder | 他的手正搭在你的肩上 |
[43:42] | Never mind | 别介意 |
[43:43] | I’ll remember you this, | 我会记住你这个 |
[43:46] | I’ll remember you this way. | 我会记住你这个习惯 |
[43:49] | You don’t get out much,do you? | 你不经常出来吧? |
[43:50] | Fun! | 好玩! |
[43:53] | I used to come here with my mother when I was a kid. | 小时候经常和我妈来这儿 |
[43:56] | It was one of my favorite things to do. | 那是我最喜欢的事之一 |
[43:59] | Now look at it. | 现在呢 |
[44:00] | It’s a dump. | 变垃圾场了 |
[44:01] | Hey Mr.Blue,we’re so please to be with you. | 嗨 蓝先生 跟你在一起 我们很快乐 |
[44:06] | Why are we cleaning up the City,sir? | 长官 我们为什么要打扫城市? |
[44:08] | Um,well we don’t want to battle our new hero in a dump,now…do we? | 总不想在垃圾堆里战斗吧? |
[44:17] | They’re all back. | 一切都回来了 |
[44:19] | But how,why? | 怎么会的? |
[44:20] | Maybe Megamind isn’t so bad after all. | 可能超级大坏蛋不是想象中那么坏 |
[44:28] | That’s it.Be free,my beautiful dove. | 就是这样 放松点 我的小肥鸽 |
[44:32] | Wa haoooo | 哇~ |
[44:37] | Okay,okay,Metro Man and I,were never a couple. | 都市侠和我从没在一起过 |
[44:42] | But I thought you two were… | 但我觉得你们俩是… |
[44:43] | I know,everybody did.It’s just,well he was never really my type. | 大家都这么想 只是 他不是我喜欢的类型 |
[44:47] | Really? | 真的? |
[44:48] | Okay,now you tell me something. | 现在说说你吧 |
[44:51] | Something you’ve never told anyone. | 没跟别人说过的秘密 |
[44:54] | Well,in shh-school. | 在鞋…学校 |
[44:59] | None of the other kids really liked me. | 同学都不喜欢我 |
[45:03] | I was always last one picked for everything. | 所有事都是最后一个轮到我 |
[45:07] | Hmm,it’s to bad that we didn’t go to the same school. | 真可惜我们不是一个学校 |
[45:15] | Hal,I think you’re ready for this. | Hal 你该试试这个了 |
[45:20] | Do I have a son? | 给我儿子吗? |
[45:22] | No,Hal,you make me laugh. | 不 Hal 你真幽默 |
[45:25] | It stretches,it’s for you. | 有弹性的 这是给你的 |
[45:28] | Hey,what’s the ‘T’ stand for? | “T”是什么意思? |
[45:30] | Titan. | Titan (巨人) |
[45:31] | Tighten?What’s that suppose to mean? | 紧身?什么意思? |
[45:34] | It was the only name I could trademark. | 这是我唯一注册过的商标 |
[45:37] | Oh. | 噢 |
[45:38] | Do you have someone special in your life,Hal? | 有对你来说非常特殊的人吗 Hal? |
[45:41] | No not yet,but. | 不 还没有 但是 |
[45:44] | There’s this really,really good looking one I’ve got my eye on,currently. | 我正对一个漂亮女人目不转睛 |
[45:52] | That’s very good.Romance is very inspiring. | 那很好 爱情能带来灵感 |
[45:57] | -That’s what I hear. – All you have to do,is save her. | – 我懂了 – 你要做的就是 留住她 |
[46:01] | And she’ll be yours. | 她就会属于你 |
[46:03] | -Who want’s Churro’s? – I do! | – 谁要吃油条? – 我要! |
[46:06] | Thanks spaced out,momma. | 谢谢你去太空买 妈妈 |
[46:08] | On the count of three,unsheathe your Churro. | 数到三 拔出油条 |
[46:11] | One,two,three!To Titan. | 1 2 3 为了Titan! |
[46:13] | Tomorrow,you will fight Megamind. | 明天你就要和超级大坏蛋一决高下 |
[46:16] | And the city will know your name. | 整个城市会记住你的名字 |
[46:21] | The City’s parks’ restored to their original glory. | 城市公园恢复原有风貌 |
[46:24] | The street’s,the safest they’ve been. | 街道变得很安全 |
[46:26] | The banks reopened. | 银行重新开业 |
[46:27] | Has something happened to Megamind? | 超级大坏蛋怎么了? |
[46:30] | Has someone tamed this monster? | 是否有人驯服了这只野兽? |
[46:32] | This is Roxanne Ritchi cautiously optimistic,and pleasantly confused. | 我是Roxanne Ritchi 带着谨慎的乐观和欣慰的疑惑报道 |
[46:38] | Well you seem in a very good mood tonight,sir. | 看来今晚你心情不错 长官 |
[46:40] | Huh?Oh yes,how long is this going to take? | 啊?噢 是的 这要花多久? |
[46:44] | Just a few alterations,sir.And I will be done with your most terrifying cape yet. | 就一点小改动 我会做适合你的最恐怖的斗篷 |
[46:49] | I’m calling it,The Black Mambaaaaaaa…aaaa…aaa. | 我称它为 黑蟒…蛇 |
[46:53] | Black Mamba,perfect.Ooo,gosh I am running late.I have to go. | 黑蛇 太好了 天呢 我要走了 快迟到了 |
[46:59] | What,where,where are you going,sir? | 什么 你要去哪里 长官? |
[47:01] | We have our debut battle with Titan tomorrow morning. | 明早就要和Titan开战了 |
[47:04] | We haven’t even tested your big battle suit yet. | 还没测试你的战袍呢 |
[47:06] | You attend to the details,Minion. | 具体细节交给你了 Minion |
[47:08] | I have to,run a quick errand. | 我有急事 |
[47:10] | You don’t run errands. | 你没什么好忙的 |
[47:12] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么了? |
[47:13] | -What? – Oh,wait a minute. | – 什么? – 慢着 |
[47:16] | Are you wearing Jean-Paul Gaultier’s,For Him? | 你是不是为了他喷了 Jean-Paul Gaultier香水 ? |
[47:20] | It’s just my natural musk. | 这只是平时的装扮 |
[47:21] | Now,where are the car keys? | 车钥匙在哪儿? |
[47:23] | Ahhh. | 啊 |
[47:25] | Uh,uh,uh,uh.This is about Ms.Ritchi,isn’t it. | 啊 啊 是Ritchi小姐 不是吗? |
[47:28] | Your going on a date with her. | 你和她在约会 |
[47:30] | No my main man,get out of town. | 少来了 我的朋友 |
[47:34] | Oh this is bad,this is bad.You’ve fallen in love with her. | 你爱上她就糟糕了 |
[47:38] | You are forgetting your place,Minion. | 别忘了你的身份 Minion |
[47:40] | Now give me the keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[47:43] | What happens when Roxanne finds out who you really are? | 万一Roxanne发现你的真面目呢? |
[47:47] | She will never find out. | 她不会知道的 |
[47:49] | That’s the point of lying. | 这就是该撒谎的时候 |
[47:51] | Ahhh! | 啊! |
[47:53] | Honestly,If I didn’t know any better I’d think this was your first day of being evil. | 老实说 如果我没猜错 今天是你变坏的第一天 |
[47:57] | NO! | 不! |
[47:59] | This has gone far enough. | 太过分了 |
[48:02] | Oh,that was really grown up. | 还真成熟啊 |
[48:07] | Sir please,it’s for your own good. | 长官 听我说 这是为你好 |
[48:09] | Well what do you know. | 你知道什么 |
[48:10] | I may not know much,but I do know this. | 虽然我知道的不多 但我知道 |
[48:13] | The bad guy doesn’t get the girl. | 坏人得不到女孩的心 |
[48:16] | Maybe I don’t want to be the bad guy anymore. | 也许我不想再做坏人了 |
[48:22] | You heard me. | 听见了没 |
[48:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[48:26] | -Now give me the keys. – NO! | – 给我钥匙 – 不! |
[48:29] | My soul purpose in life is to look after you. | 我的使命是照顾你 |
[48:32] | Well I don’t need you to look after me. | 我不需要你来照顾 |
[48:34] | What are you…what are you saying? | 你…你说什么? |
[48:36] | -You don’t need me? – Let me make it clear. | – 你不需要我? – 跟你说白了 |
[48:39] | Code-I don’t need you. | 我不需要你 |
[48:42] | You know what,you know what. | 你知道吗 你知道吗 |
[48:46] | Code-I’ll just pack my thing and go. | 我打包走人了 |
[48:49] | Code-Fine! | 好的! |
[48:50] | Code-Fine back. | 好就好 |
[48:55] | Well good luck on your date. | 祝你约会成功 |
[48:57] | -I will. – That doesn’t even make any sense. | – 一定会的 – 这毫无意义 |
[49:00] | I know. | 我懂 |
[49:32] | I know I am so close,I can feel it. | 已经很接近了 我能感觉到 |
[49:38] | Okay,okay I just have to take a step back. | 好吧 我该退一步想想 |
[49:47] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[50:01] | Titan. Titan. | |
[50:03] | What’s a Titan? | Titan是什么? |
[50:05] | My super ears are burning. | 我的顺风耳在燃烧 |
[50:10] | I usually just hear criminals.You haven’t been naughty,have you? | 我只听得见罪犯的声音 你不会这么调皮吧? |
[50:13] | I’m totally messing with you.I’m totally messing with you. | 开玩笑 开玩笑 |
[50:16] | The names Titan. | 我叫Titan |
[50:18] | -Titan? – Your very own heroic guardian of pure awesome. | – Titan? – 你的专用英雄守护神 |
[50:21] | What’s your name?Just kidding,I know everything about you. | 你叫什么?开玩笑的 我知道你的一切 |
[50:24] | Oh,oh!And I brought some flowers, | 噢!我带来了一些花 |
[50:27] | Didn’t know what you liked,so I just grabbed you know,all of them. | 不知道你喜欢哪一种 所以我全摘来了 |
[50:32] | Okay,you don’t like flowers.Okay,uh,uh,forget the flowers. | 好吧 你不喜欢花 那就忘了吧 |
[50:35] | -What do you want? – Thought maybe we could go for a little flight around town. | – 你想干吗? – 也许我们能去兜兜风 |
[50:38] | -Get to know each other first. – WHOA! | – 先了解对方 – 哇! |
[50:41] | It’s suppose to be very thrilling for you. | 这对你来说有点刺激 |
[50:43] | Just what do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干吗吗? |
[50:44] | Oh are I moving to fast? | 我飞得太快了? |
[50:45] | You’re probably right.I should just rescue you a few times before we get all romantic. | 你说得对 在我们相爱之前 应该先救你几次 |
[50:49] | Whoops! | 啊呀! |
[50:51] | Saved you.You are lucky to have such a great hero here. | 接住你 有大英雄守护你真幸运 |
[50:55] | Oh no.Somebody do something? | 不 谁来帮帮忙? |
[50:57] | Oh,right,right.Duh!I gotcha. | 对 对 我来救你了 |
[51:06] | That was fun,you almost died.But I saved you. | 真好玩 你差点死了 但我救了你 |
[51:09] | -Aaaah,building! – AH! | – 啊 大楼! – 啊! |
[51:15] | Gotcha! | 接住了! |
[51:16] | Whoo,I’m sorry.What were you saying? | 不好意思 你刚说什么? |
[51:19] | I couldn’t hear you over the sound of me saving your life. | 我听不见 被我救你的声音覆盖了 |
[51:21] | Put me down,right now! | 放下我 马上! |
[51:23] | Okay,all right,all right,hold on. | 好吧 好吧 抓紧了 |
[51:28] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[51:29] | I suppose I’m,a little crazy…about you. | 我想我是有点疯狂…为了你 |
[51:33] | Who are you?Really. | 你是谁?说真的 |
[51:35] | Oooh,oooh,right.Well prepare to have your mind blown,little lady. | 好吧 准备大吃一惊吧 小姐 |
[51:41] | -Tada! – Hal? | – 看! – Hal? |
[51:43] | Yeah,isn’t this great? | 是啊 这不是很好吗? |
[51:45] | Now there’s nothing keeping us apart. | 没有什么能把我们分开了 |
[51:48] | No,it’s not great. | 不 一点也不好 |
[51:49] | Wow,our first fight.This is so us,we’re like an old married couple. | 我们的第一次飞行 太浪漫了 就像一对老夫老妻 |
[51:54] | There is no us,okay.There will never be an us. | 没有我们 我们永远不可能 |
[51:57] | But,I have powers. | 但是我有力量 |
[51:59] | I have a cape,I’m the good guy. | 我有斗篷 我是好人 |
[52:02] | You are a good guy,Hal. | 你是好人 Hal |
[52:03] | But you don’t understand we need to find out why… | 但你不明白为什么… |
[52:06] | -Right now, – This isn’t right. | – 现在 – 这样不对 |
[52:08] | -Listen to me,Hal. – You’re suppose to be with me. | – 听着 Hal – 你应该和我在一起 |
[52:11] | I’m trying to warn you,Hal. | 我在警告你 Hal |
[52:13] | It’s Tighten.It’s TIGHTEN,not Hal. | 是Titan 不是Hal |
[52:40] | – Bernard. – Roxanne. -Bernard. – Roxanne. | |
[52:42] | -Sorry I’m late. – Wow,your hair looks exciting. | – 对不起我迟到了 – 你的头发很刺激 |
[52:45] | Hmm,not the only exciting development of the night. | 今晚不止是头发很刺激 |
[52:48] | Megamind’s created a new hero. | 超级大坏蛋创造了一个新英雄 |
[52:51] | And I know why. | 我知道原因 |
[52:53] | It all makes sense now. | 一切都说得通了 |
[52:55] | He missed getting his butt kicked,so he created a new hero to kick it for him. | 他怀念被人踢屁股的感觉 所以创造英雄来对付他 |
[53:00] | But why did he pick,Hal? | 但他为什么会选Hal? |
[53:02] | Hal is the worst possible person you could pick. | Hal是最不可能被选的人 |
[53:05] | Wow,that’s a lot to take in. | 这很难理解 |
[53:08] | It,it boggles my mind. | 让我大吃一惊 |
[53:09] | I am extremely boggled. | 我也很惊讶 |
[53:11] | You know,I’m sure we’ll get to the bottom of who’s kicking who’s butt. | 谁踢谁的屁股一定会见分晓 |
[53:15] | But in the mean time. | 但与此同时 |
[53:17] | Let’s enjoy each other’s company. | 让我们先享受在一起的时光吧 |
[53:19] | I’m sorry,Bernard.Of course,your right, | 抱歉 Bernard 你说得对 |
[53:22] | you know,I could use a breather. | 我应该先喘口气 |
[53:25] | To,Bernard.For being the only normal thing in my crazy upside down world. | 为了Bernard 为你是我疯狂世界中 唯一正常的人 |
[53:31] | To…being normal. | 为了…正常 |
[53:45] | -Roxanne. – Yes? | – Roxanne – 怎么了? |
[53:48] | Say I wasn’t so normal. | 如果我不是正常人 |
[53:51] | Say I was bald and had the complexion of a popular primary color. | 如果我秃了 而且是有色人种 |
[53:57] | As a random,non specific example. | 只是打个比方 |
[54:01] | Would you still enjoy my company? | 你还会对我有兴趣吗? |
[54:02] | Of course,you don’t judge a book by its cover. | 当然 不能以貌取人 |
[54:05] | Or a person from the outside. | 或以外表看人 |
[54:07] | Oh,that’s a relief to hear. | 太让人欣慰了 |
[54:09] | You judge them based on their actions. | 根据人的行为来评判 |
[54:11] | Well that seems kinda petty,don’t you think. | 我看起来有点小心眼 不觉得吗? |
[54:42] | -You. – What,what? | – 你 – 怎么了? |
[54:46] | Oh,don’t look at me! | 别看着我! |
[54:48] | Just,just a technical glitch. | 只是个技术错误 |
[54:50] | Don’t look yet. | 别看 |
[54:52] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[54:57] | Where were we? | 刚说到哪了? |
[55:01] | Now,now,hold on. | 别动 |
[55:03] | YOU! | 你! |
[55:23] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[55:28] | What about everything you just said? | 你刚才说的那些话呢? |
[55:30] | About judging a book by it’s cover. | 关于以貌取人 |
[55:32] | Well let’s take a look at the contents then,shall we? | 先得看看目录好吗? |
[55:36] | You destroyed Metro Man. | 你毁了都市侠 |
[55:37] | You took over the city and then you actually got me to care about you. | 你占据了城市并让我爱上你 |
[55:43] | Why are you so evil? | 你怎么这么坏? |
[55:46] | Tricking me? | 耍我? |
[55:48] | What could you possibly hope to gain? | 你想得到什么? |
[55:56] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[55:57] | Oh,I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[56:03] | Do you really think that I would ever be with you? | 你难道以为我会跟你在一起吗? |
[56:09] | no… | 没有… |
[56:43] | Okay Minion,you were right. | 好吧 Minion 你是对的 |
[56:46] | I was….less right. | 我…我也没错啦 |
[56:49] | We should stick to what we’re good at. | 我们还是重操旧业吧 |
[56:51] | Being bad. | 做坏人 |
[56:55] | Minion. Minion… | |
[57:15] | You there. | 你 |
[57:17] | Yeah,you. | 就你 |
[57:19] | Bring out,the ‘Black Mamba’! | 把黑蟒战袍拿来! |
[57:55] | Okay,Titan it’s time to go down,in style. | 好了 Titan 是时候出来耍耍了 |
[58:21] | I hear there’s a new hero. | 我听说又冒出来个英雄 |
[58:24] | who dares to challenge my evil. | 敢跟我过招 |
[58:26] | Where is the one they call,Titan? | 叫什么来着 Titan? |
[58:33] | Challenge me,if you dare. | 有种你就来啊 |
[58:58] | Oh no,we’re gonna crash. | 噢 不 我们要掉下去了 |
[59:03] | This is embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[59:12] | Ballsy and incipient. | 莽夫 幼齿 |
[59:15] | Boneheaded,irresponsible. | 愚蠢 没责任心 |
[59:19] | RUDE! | 粗鲁! |
[59:20] | Unprofessional,that’s what this is. | 不专业 说的就是你 |
[59:22] | Would Metro Man have kept me waiting? | 都市侠会让我干等吗? |
[59:26] | Of course not,he was a pro. | 当然不会 人家很专业的 |
[59:28] | Hey,Megamind.You’re actually the guy I want to see. | 嘿 超级大坏蛋 我正想见你呢 |
[59:31] | Also,there’s a door here. | 而且 这儿又不是没门 |
[59:32] | Do you have any idea how long I waited for you? | 你知道我等了你多久吗? |
[59:37] | No,no,no,I totally understand what you’re saying. | 不 不 不 我完全能理解你 |
[59:38] | Could you just shut up for one second,I’m trying to beat this level. | 你等会儿行不 我正打算通关呢 |
[59:41] | Were you even planning on showing up? | 你有想过要来吗? |
[59:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[59:47] | Where did you get all this stuff? | 这是哪儿来的? |
[59:49] | It doesn’t belong to me. | 都不是我的 |
[59:51] | You stole it! | 你偷的! |
[59:52] | -Pretty cool,right. – Oh no,no,no.You’re a hero. | – 很帅吧 – 不对 不对 你是英雄 |
[59:55] | Being a hero is for losers. | 衰人才当英雄 |
[59:57] | It’s work,work,work twenty four seven,and for what? | 没日没夜地战斗 战斗 图什么呀? |
[59:59] | I only took the gig to get the girl.And it turns out Roxanne doesn’t want anything to do with me. | 我作秀是为了把妹 结果发现 Roxanne根本不想跟我在一起 |
[1:00:05] | Roxanne Ritchi? Roxanne Ritchi? | |
[1:00:06] | Yeah,Roxanne Ritchi. | 是啊 Roxanne Ritchi |
[1:00:08] | I saw her having dinner,and making googly eyes at some intellectual dweeb. | 我看到她跟书呆子共进晚餐 眉来眼去的 |
[1:00:12] | -Ohhhh -Who needs all that noise. | 谁喜欢这种破事 |
[1:00:14] | That’s why I think,WE should team up. | 所以我觉得我们应该联手 |
[1:00:18] | You?Wait!What? | 你?等等!什么? |
[1:00:19] | With my power,and your big headedness, | 我的力量加上你的智慧 |
[1:00:22] | we could rule the city. | 这城市就是我们的了 |
[1:00:24] | -You want to team up? – I even drew up some new costume designs. | – 你要联手? – 我还设计了我们的新造型 |
[1:00:26] | -See -Costume design? | – 看 – 造型? |
[1:00:28] | You be the brain so you get a little brain wearing glasses on your costume,or something. | 你负责出主意 所以衣服上有个脑子 戴副眼镜什么的 |
[1:00:31] | And since I’m the cool one,I’ll have like two tanks sword fighting. | 因为我是老大 应该揣上两把坦克剑 |
[1:00:36] | I can’t believe you. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:00:38] | All your gifts all your powers,and you squander them for your own personal gain. | 你滥用这些才能和力量 满足一己之欲 |
[1:00:46] | -Yes! – NO! | – 是啊! – 不对! |
[1:00:47] | I ‘m the villain,you’re the good guy.I do something bad,and you come and get me. | 我才是坏人 你是好人 我干坏事 你来阻止我 |
[1:00:52] | That’s why I created you. | 所以我才创造了你 |
[1:00:54] | Yeah,right.You’re nuts. | 是的 没错 你是白痴 |
[1:00:57] | -Space Dad told me. – Look,I’m your Space Dad. | – 太空老爸告诉我 – 太空老爸就是我 |
[1:01:02] | You should be more like Metro Man. | 你应该多跟都市侠学学 |
[1:01:05] | You tricked me? | 你耍我? |
[1:01:06] | Oh,don’t like that,huh? | 不乐意了? |
[1:01:08] | Well there’s more. | 还有呢 |
[1:01:11] | I’m also the intellectual dweeb dating Roxanne. | 那个和Roxanne约会的书呆子也是我 |
[1:01:15] | -No. – And we were smooching up a storm. | – 不 – 我们还法式热吻呢 |
[1:01:19] | Mmmore…Mmmore…Mmmore. | 么么…么么…么么 |
[1:01:22] | When I get my hands on you I’m gonna,… | 等我逮到你 我… |
[1:01:23] | YES!Yes I know. | 来了!我知道 |
[1:01:25] | Bring me to justice.Oh god,how I missed this. | 将我绳之以法 天哪 太怀念了 |
[1:01:32] | And the hero strikes the first blow. | 英雄先下手了 |
[1:01:35] | But evil returns with a backhand. | 不过恶魔也会有反击 |
[1:01:42] | YES! | 太棒了! |
[1:01:48] | Ahh…shhhh. | 嘘 |
[1:01:52] | Come out you little freak! | 滚出来 变态! |
[1:01:54] | I want to see what that big brain looks like on the pavement. | 看我把你打得屁滚尿流 |
[1:02:03] | You fell for the oldest evil trick in the book. | 你入了本大爷的套啦 |
[1:02:07] | You little blue,twerp. | 你这个蓝皮蠢货 |
[1:02:11] | En Garde! | 来喽! |
[1:02:17] | Oh,now that’s the spirit. | 就是这种感觉 |
[1:02:20] | Take,that,parry again! | 吃我一招 再来! |
[1:02:22] | Now it’s time for some witty back and forth banter. | 该来点有技术含量的了 |
[1:02:26] | You go first. | 你先来 |
[1:02:28] | Look,I’m not sure where to go with that. | 哟 我不知道这算什么招式啊 |
[1:02:32] | This one’s for stealing my girlfriend. | 这下是为了你抢走我女朋友 |
[1:02:40] | This one’s for space Dad making a fool out of me. | 这下是为了太空老爸耍我 |
[1:02:50] | And Megamind!This one’s for Space,Step-Mom. | 超级大坏蛋!这下是为了太空老妈 |
[1:02:53] | You lied to her! | 你辜负了她! |
[1:02:55] | Oh,well done,I thought that pummeling went really,really well. | 干得好 你打得好 太好了 |
[1:02:59] | I mean,I have a few notes. | 我 我有点小建议 |
[1:03:01] | -Notes? – But they can wait. | – 建议? – 不过不着急 |
[1:03:02] | You can take me to jail now. | 你可以送我去监狱了 |
[1:03:04] | Oh,no,no,no.I was thinking more like the morgue. | 不 不 不 我觉得停尸房更好 |
[1:03:07] | -You’re dead! – Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa. | – 你死定了! – 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:03:08] | This isn’t how you play the game. | 不是这么玩儿的 |
[1:03:10] | Game over. | 游戏结束了 |
[1:03:18] | Brain Bots. | 小飞虫 |
[1:03:25] | I’m calling time out. | 我要休战 |
[1:03:27] | Time out,time out! | 休战 休战! |
[1:03:40] | Brain bots.Initiate the fail safe. | 小飞虫 启动保险系统 |
[1:03:50] | Guess what,Buster Brown? | 没想到吧 大块头? |
[1:03:52] | It’s made from Copper.You’re powerless against it. | 这是铜做的 这下你不行了吧 |
[1:03:56] | It’s a very safe metal used to defeat… | 可保险了 用来对付… |
[1:03:58] | Metro Man? | 都市侠? |
[1:04:00] | You,should stop comparing me to Metro Man. | 你别再拿我和都市侠比了 |
[1:04:14] | You can run Megamind,but you can’t hide. | 你跑得了一时 超级大坏蛋 可跑不了一世 |
[1:04:16] | We’re saved,we’re saved! | 我们得救啦 我们得救啦 |
[1:04:18] | What’s your name,new hero? | 您叫什么名字 新的英雄 |
[1:04:20] | -It’s Tighten. – Thank you,thank you. | – Tighten – 谢谢您 谢谢 |
[1:04:23] | Tighten has freed us. | Tighten解放了我们 |
[1:04:25] | Oh I wouldn’t say free. | 我可没说解放 |
[1:04:27] | More like,under new management. | 应该说 我将带来新的秩序 |
[1:04:34] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[1:04:36] | -Titan’s turned evil. – Congratulations,another one of your genius plans has backfired on you. | – Titan走上邪路啦 – 恭喜 你又一个天才计划弄巧成拙 |
[1:04:41] | And why did my doorman let you up? | 门卫怎么会让你上来的 |
[1:04:44] | -Carlos? – What are you,no,no! | – Carlos – 你想干嘛 别关 别关 |
[1:04:48] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:04:49] | Why do you need MY help? | 你怎么会需要我的帮助 |
[1:04:51] | Because you’re the smartest person I know. | 你是我认识的最有智慧的人 |
[1:04:57] | Well you can’t hide here. | 你不能躲在这儿 |
[1:04:58] | Copper should have worked,why didn’t the copper work? | 铜应该有用啊 怎么就失效了呢 |
[1:05:00] | The copper worked perfectly well the last time. | 上一次明明效果超赞的 |
[1:05:03] | Copper?You’re not making any sense. | 铜?你在胡说神马 |
[1:05:04] | Look,if we don’t find Titan’s weakness.He’ll destroy the whole city. | 听着 如果找不到Titan的弱点 他会把整座城市摧毁的 |
[1:05:11] | Okay,how can I help? | 好吧 要我怎么帮忙 |
[1:05:12] | We need to find answers.You knew Metro Man best. | 我们需要找到答案 你最了解都市侠 |
[1:05:15] | Did he have a hideout,a cave,a solitary fortress of some kind? | 他有洞穴或私人要塞那样的藏身之处吗 |
[1:05:20] | Anything that would give us clues. | 任何线索都行 |
[1:05:22] | Well,there is one place I know. | 我知道一个地方 |
[1:05:27] | You gave him these powers,can’t you just take them away? | 你给了他超能力 难道就不能收回么 |
[1:05:30] | I can’t,I lost my diffuser gun when I misplaced the invisible car. | 不行 我忘记把隐形车停哪儿了 解构枪落在车里 |
[1:05:35] | The night you dumped me. | 那个晚上 你甩了我 |
[1:05:37] | Alone. | 让我独自一人 |
[1:05:39] | In the rain. | 在雨中忧伤 |
[1:05:41] | -Did you ever look back? – NO! | – 你回过头吗 – 没 |
[1:05:43] | -Oh,my giant blue head. – I guess we’re here. | – 疼 我的脑瓜 – 我们想我们到了 |
[1:05:50] | So,this is where he hid it. | 这儿就是他的藏身之处 |
[1:05:53] | After all these years.My old shhool house. | 过了这么多年啊 我的鞋校 |
[1:06:00] | You know,I think there’s an apology in order,for the other night. | 我觉得 我该为那天晚上的事情道歉 |
[1:06:03] | Okay that would be nice.But make it quick. | 听起来不错 请长话短说 |
[1:06:05] | We have much more pressing matters to deal with. | 还有很多事情要解决呢 |
[1:06:11] | Wow,can’t believe he kept all this stuff. | 哇 难以置信 这些东西他竟然全留着 |
[1:06:16] | Aww,I remember when he wore that. | 我记得他穿那件披风 |
[1:06:19] | Can we try to stay focused here? | 能专心点儿么 |
[1:06:20] | Yes of course,you’re right,focused. | 当然 你说的对 要专心点 |
[1:06:24] | HEY!Come over and look at this. | 嘿 过来看 |
[1:06:26] | What is it?What did you find? | 怎么了 发现啥了 |
[1:06:30] | Um…..look! | 呃…看 |
[1:06:32] | This glass has ice cubes in it. | 杯子里还有冰块 |
[1:06:35] | Yes,that’s what happens when water gets cold. | 对啊 水冷的时候就会结冰 |
[1:06:37] | No,what I’m saying is, | 不对 我是想说 |
[1:06:39] | don’t you think it’s a little odd that the ice hasn’t melted yet? | 你不觉得没融化的冰块透着古怪吗 |
[1:06:44] | One of life’s great mysteries. | 人生之一大谜题啊 |
[1:06:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:06:53] | AAAAAAAAH! | 啊~! |
[1:07:05] | We now have a confirmed report. | 我们为您带来可靠报道 |
[1:07:06] | Tighten,first thought to be the City’s new hero,has turned evil. | Tighten 我们曾以为的城市新英雄 现在已成为邪恶化身 |
[1:07:10] | The city has never seen this level of destruction. | 这座城市从未遭受如此残忍的破坏 |
[1:07:13] | If only Metro Man were still alive. | 如果都市侠还活着 |
[1:07:16] | -You’re alive? – You’re alive. | – 你还活着? – 你还活着 |
[1:07:19] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[1:07:19] | But..we..we saw your skeleton. | 但我们…看到了你的骸骨… |
[1:07:22] | -You were dead. – Are you a ghost? | – 你应该死了 – 你是鬼魂吗 |
[1:07:23] | There had better be,an amazing explanation for this. | 你最好给个万分合理的解释 |
[1:07:29] | Speak,apparition. | 说啊 幽灵先生 |
[1:07:40] | Okay,okay,okay,okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:07:43] | You both deserve the truth. | 你们应该知道真相 |
[1:07:45] | It all started back at the observatory. | 事情要从天文台说起 |
[1:07:48] | Roxanne was kidnapped,I was gonna stop you. | Roxanne被绑架了 我要去阻止你 |
[1:07:52] | My head wasn’t in the game that day. | 那天我脑抽了 |
[1:07:55] | We were kinda going through the motions.So… | 我们的争斗就像走过场 所以… |
[1:07:59] | Using my super speed. | 我用了超速能力 |
[1:08:00] | I decided to go clear my head. | 决定让头脑清醒一下 |
[1:08:04] | Then I realized we had done this same silly charade our entire lives. | 随后我意识到 我们一直都在 重复而愚蠢的角色扮演 |
[1:08:11] | I tried to get my mind off how I was feeling. | 我想要从这种思绪中摆脱出来 |
[1:08:14] | But I just felt stuck. | 但就是钻了牛角尖 |
[1:08:17] | I began to realize,despite all my powers, | 我意识到 虽然我有超能力 |
[1:08:21] | each and every citizen of Metro had something I didn’t. | 但所有市民都拥有一样我没有的东西 |
[1:08:24] | A choice. | 选择 |
[1:08:27] | Ever since I can remember I’ve always had to be what the City wanted me to be. | 自打我记事以来 我一直是这个城市的傀儡 |
[1:08:31] | But what about what I wanted to do? | 但我的梦想怎么办呢 |
[1:08:35] | Then it suddenly hit me. | 我茅塞顿开 |
[1:08:37] | I do have a choice. | 我也有选择权 |
[1:08:40] | I can be whatever I want to be. | 我想当什么就当什么 |
[1:08:43] | No one said this hero thing had to be a life time gig. | 没人说过我必须做一辈子的英雄 |
[1:08:46] | You can’t just quit either. | 你也不能就这样抽身退出啊 |
[1:08:49] | That’s when I got the brilliant idea… | 所以我有了个绝妙的主意 |
[1:08:52] | …to fake my death. | 假死 |
[1:08:54] | Copper drains my powers! | 铜抑制了我的力量! |
[1:08:57] | -You’re weakness is copper? | 你的弱点是铜? |
[1:09:00] | Once your death ray hit. | 你的死亡射线从天而降 |
[1:09:02] | I never felt so alive. | 我感到前所未有的自由 |
[1:09:05] | So I borrowed a prop from a nearby nursing school. | 我从附近的护理学校里借来骷髅教具 |
[1:09:08] | Metro Man was finally dead. | 都市侠终于死了 |
[1:09:11] | And Music Man was born. | 音乐男就此诞生 |
[1:09:12] | Music man? | 音乐男? |
[1:09:14] | That way I can keep my logo. | 那样我就不用改标志了 |
[1:09:15] | -WHAT? – ‘Cause of what? | – 神马? – 你神马意思? |
[1:09:16] | Finally I’m free,to get in touch with my true power. | 我终于自由了 还发现了我真正的力量 |
[1:09:20] | Weaving lyrical magic. | 谱写音乐巨作 |
[1:09:22] | Check this out. | 听听这个 |
[1:09:23] | I have eyes that can see | 我有双眼可以看见 |
[1:09:27] | right through leaaadd. | 始终给我指引 |
[1:09:31] | -That’s horrible. – Granted you have talent, | – 糟糕透顶 – 非常高兴您还有音乐才能 |
[1:09:33] | But there’s a mad man out there destroying our…your city. | 但现在外面有个疯子在破坏 我们的…你的城市 |
[1:09:38] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能袖手旁观 |
[1:09:40] | The people of the city relied on you, | 整座城市的人民都仰赖你 |
[1:09:42] | and you deserted them.You left us in the hands of,him! | 但你抛弃了他们 让我们成为刀俎上的鱼肉…他的! |
[1:09:46] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[1:09:48] | No,I’m with you. | 不 我和你是一边的 |
[1:09:49] | Look,we need your help. | 听着 我们需要你的帮助 |
[1:09:51] | I’m sorry,I really am. | 我很抱歉 我真的是 |
[1:09:54] | Um,I’m,I’m done. | Um 我已经厌倦了 |
[1:09:56] | You know,little buddy.There’s a Ying for every Yang. | 知道吗 小家伙 有阴就有阳 |
[1:10:00] | If there’s bad,good will rise up against it. | 如果世间存有邪恶 正义必会声张 |
[1:10:04] | It’s taken me a long time to find my calling. | 我花了很久才找到自己 |
[1:10:08] | Now it’s about time,you find yours. | 现在是时候了 找到你自己 |
[1:10:16] | Hey,who needs him. | 嘿 谁需要他 |
[1:10:18] | We can beat Tighten ourselves. | 我们自己可以打败Tighten |
[1:10:20] | I say we go back to the evil lair.Grab some ray guns, | 我说我们回恶魔巢穴 拿上雷射抢 |
[1:10:22] | hold them sideways,and just go all gangsta on ’em. | 呼朋唤友 武装起来 |
[1:10:26] | We can’t | 我们不行 |
[1:10:27] | So that’s it?You’re just giving up? | 就这样?你放弃了? |
[1:10:29] | I’m the bad guy. | 我是个坏人 |
[1:10:31] | I don’t save the day.I don’t fly off into the sunset, | 我不会拯救城市 我不会迎着落日飞去 |
[1:10:35] | and I don’t get the girl. | 而且我得不到女孩的芳心 |
[1:10:38] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:11:09] | Unless someone comes to our aid soon, | 除非有人伸出援手 |
[1:11:11] | all may be lost. | 一切将会毁灭 |
[1:11:14] | Thousands have already fled the city in a mass exodus. | 数以千计的市民已经逃离了这座城市 |
[1:11:17] | Remaining citizens are warned,to stay indoors until further notice. | 余下的被迫在家等候进一步的消息 |
[1:11:23] | Authorities have issued a warning,to stay out of the downtown area at all costs. | 当局发出警告 不惜代价撤离市区 |
[1:11:40] | Hal! Hal! | |
[1:11:43] | Hal! Hal! | |
[1:11:45] | Let me guess,after seeing how awesome I am, | 我猜猜 看到我有多牛逼之后 |
[1:11:49] | you’ve finally come to your senses. | 你终于觉悟了 |
[1:11:50] | Well,I’m over you. | 我对你已经没有兴趣了 |
[1:11:52] | I’ve come to stop you,Hal. | 我是来阻止你 Hal |
[1:11:54] | You?Oh,well.Okay,what are you going to do,report me to death? | 你?哦 好吧 你要怎么做 把我给我报死? |
[1:11:57] | I was going to try reasoning with you. | 我会试着劝阻你的 |
[1:12:00] | You and I,we worked together for a long time. | 你和我 我们一起工作 很长时间了 |
[1:12:02] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[1:12:04] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解 |
[1:12:05] | You never took the time to know me. | 你从不曾花时间来了解我 |
[1:12:08] | This is the first time we’ve hung out socially.And it’s when I’m about to destroy the city. | 这是我们第一次在工作之余见面 也是我快要毁灭这座城市的时候 |
[1:12:12] | I want to talk to the real Hal. | 我想要和真正的Hal谈谈. |
[1:12:14] | I want to talk to the guy who loved being a camera man,and eating dip, | 我要的是那个喜爱自己的职业 也喜爱吃调味料的家伙 |
[1:12:18] | And being a nerd and being not as scary as the Tighten-Hal. | 有些书呆子 却没有Tighten这么恐怖 |
[1:12:21] | To late! | 太晚了! |
[1:12:30] | Megamind. | 超级大坏蛋 |
[1:12:33] | You and I have some unfinished business. | 你和我还有帐要算 |
[1:12:36] | I’ll be waiting at Metro Tower,oh,and just so you don’t get cold feet. | 我会等在都市塔 噢 可别临阵脱逃 |
[1:12:42] | Roxanne! Roxanne! | |
[1:12:43] | Come on Roxi,call for your hero to come rescue you. | 来啊 Roxi 呼唤你的英雄来救你啊 |
[1:12:48] | Megamind. | 超级大坏蛋 |
[1:12:51] | I don’t even know if you’re listening,but if you are… | 我甚至不知道你在不在听 如果你听到了… |
[1:12:53] | You can’t give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[1:12:57] | The Megamind I knew would never have run from a fight. | 我认识的超级大坏蛋决不会临阵退缩 |
[1:13:01] | Even when he knew he had absolutely no chance of winning. | 即使他知道自己毫无胜算 |
[1:13:05] | It was your best quality. | 这是你最可贵的品质 |
[1:13:07] | You need to be that guy,right now. | 你必须站出来 就是现在 |
[1:13:12] | The city needs you. | 这座城市需要你 |
[1:13:16] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:13:18] | Roxanne. Roxanne. | |
[1:13:19] | You have one hour.Don’t…keep me waiting. | 你有一个小时 别让我等太久哦 |
[1:13:25] | Warden,Warden! | 典狱长 典狱长! |
[1:13:27] | Listen to me,you have to let me go.Tighten has to be stopped. | 听我说 你一定要放我走 得有人去阻止Tighten |
[1:13:31] | Sorry Megamind,you still have 88 life sentences to go. | 对不起 超级大坏蛋 你还有88个终身监禁 |
[1:13:35] | Plenty of time to reflect on what you’ve done. | 时间足够你来反省自己的所作所为 |
[1:13:37] | If you want to hear me say it?I’ll say it. | 如果你想听我说?我会说的 |
[1:13:41] | Here it is.From the blackest part of my heart. | 听好了 发自我内心最黑暗的地方 |
[1:13:47] | I….AM….Sorry! | 对….不….起! |
[1:13:53] | Not buying it. | 我不吃这套 |
[1:13:57] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[1:14:00] | I’ve terrorized the city countless times. | 我危害城市数不清多少次了 |
[1:14:03] | Created a hero who’s turned out to be a villain. | 创造的英雄却变成了恶棍 |
[1:14:06] | I lied to Roxanne. | 我骗了Roxanne |
[1:14:10] | My best friend,Minion. | 我最好的朋友 Minion |
[1:14:13] | I treated like dirt. | 我却当作垃圾 |
[1:14:17] | Please,don’t make this city, | 拜托 不要让这座城市 |
[1:14:20] | don’t make Roxanne pay for my wrong doings. | 不要让 Roxanne为我的恶行负责 |
[1:14:28] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[1:14:33] | Uh,Minion.You fantastic fish,you. | Minion 你这条给力的小鱼 |
[1:14:36] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还在等什么? |
[1:14:38] | We’d better get going. | 我们快走吧 |
[1:14:42] | You got me! | 你骗到我了! |
[1:14:46] | Good luck,fellows. | 好运 伙计 |
[1:14:48] | We’re gonna die! | 我们送死去了! |
[1:14:50] | Wait,what? | 等等 什么? |
[1:14:51] | Hey,Metro losers. | 嘿 废物们 |
[1:14:54] | This is Metro Tower. | 这里是 都市塔 |
[1:14:56] | They say it’s suppose to be a symbol of our cities strength. | 它被认为是我们城市实力的一个标志 |
[1:14:59] | But,for me,it’s a reminder of the day this woman ferociously ripped out my heart. | 但是 对我来说 却象征着 这个女人残忍的撕碎了我的心 |
[1:15:04] | And I hate reminders. | 我恨哪 |
[1:15:20] | HAL! HAL! | |
[1:15:23] | Please don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[1:15:24] | I know there’s still good in you,Hal. | 我知道你是个好人 Hal |
[1:15:27] | You’re so naive,Roxie. | 你太天真了 Roxie |
[1:15:29] | You see the good in everybody,even when it’s not there. | 你看到了所有人的好 即使他们名不副实 |
[1:15:32] | You’re living a fantasy. | 你生活在幻想里 |
[1:15:34] | There is no Easter bunny. | 没有复活节兔子 |
[1:15:36] | There is no tooth fairy. | 没有牙仙 |
[1:15:38] | And there is no Queen of England. | 也没有英格兰女王 |
[1:15:40] | This is the real world.And you need to wake up. | 这是现实世界 你快觉醒吧 |
[1:15:55] | You dare challenge Megamind? | 你胆敢挑战 超级大坏蛋? |
[1:15:59] | This town isn’t big enough for two super villains. | 一山容不得二虎 |
[1:16:02] | Oh,you’re a villain all right. | 哦 你确实是个恶棍 |
[1:16:05] | Just not a super one. | 但不是最牛逼的那个 |
[1:16:07] | Yeah,what’s the difference? | 啊 有什么区别? |
[1:16:13] | PRESENTATION! | 演出开始! |
[1:16:34] | I knew you’d come back. | 我知道你会回来 |
[1:16:35] | Well,that makes one of us. | 是你一厢情愿 |
[1:17:04] | -What’s the plan? – Well,mostly involves,not dying. | – 有什么计划? – 主要是 保命要紧 |
[1:17:09] | I,like that plan. | 我 喜欢 |
[1:17:34] | I can’t control it. | 我失去控制了 |
[1:17:51] | No! | 不! |
[1:17:55] | Well,that was easy. | 呵 轻而易举 |
[1:17:57] | Looks like there’s only one loose end now. | 看来还剩一个 |
[1:18:10] | Please,let’s have a little respect for public transportation. | 拜托 还是对公共交通工具尊重点 |
[1:18:14] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[1:18:16] | You were right,Roxanne. | 你说得对 Roxanne |
[1:18:18] | I never should have left. | 我从不该离开 |
[1:18:19] | Whoa,I…I thought you were dead. | 哇 我 我以为你死了 |
[1:18:22] | My death was,greatly exaggerated. | 我的死 说得太夸张了 |
[1:18:25] | So,you’re the punk I’ve heard about. | 那么 你就是那个我听到的小流氓 |
[1:18:30] | Ah! | 噢! |
[1:18:40] | I’m sorry,I did the best I could. | 对不起 我尽力了 |
[1:18:47] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[1:18:52] | Minion? Minion? | |
[1:18:54] | Surprise!Heh,heh,heh. | 惊喜!呵呵呵 |
[1:18:57] | He’s the real hero. | 他才是真英雄 |
[1:19:06] | Megamind. | 超级大坏蛋 |
[1:19:09] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里? |
[1:19:11] | Besides jail. | 监狱吗 |
[1:19:20] | No,not in the face man,please. | 不 不要打脸 |
[1:19:23] | If you know what’s good for you,Tighten. | 如果你明白什么是对的 Tighten |
[1:19:24] | You’ll stay out of Montrosity. | 离开大都费 |
[1:19:26] | -You got it! – For good. | – 知道了 – 很好 |
[1:20:02] | Pretty sneaky,sis. | 太狡猾了 兄弟 |
[1:20:05] | But there is only one person I know who calls this town,Montrosity. | 我知道只有一个人会说大都费 |
[1:20:08] | Ooops. | 啊呀 |
[1:20:10] | You! | 你! |
[1:20:14] | Bet you think it’s really funny,huh? | 你觉得很好玩吗 嗯? |
[1:20:17] | Let’s all laugh at the really cool guy,huh. | 我们来看看谁才是可笑的 |
[1:20:23] | You’re not going to be laughing for long. | 你不会得意太久的 |
[1:20:26] | The invisible car.Hey,remember that night that I dumped you? | 隐形车 嘿 记得那个我甩你的晚上吗? |
[1:20:31] | You are bringing this up now? | 现在提这个干吗? |
[1:20:33] | I did look back. | 我当时回头了 |
[1:20:36] | You did? | 你回头了? |
[1:20:37] | YOU DID! | 你回头了! |
[1:20:38] | Yes,and you should look back,right now. | 对 你也应该回过头 马上 |
[1:20:43] | Oh,I get it. | Oh 我懂了 |
[1:20:53] | This is the last time you’ll make a fool out of me. | 这是你最后一次耍我了 |
[1:20:55] | I made you a hero. | 我把你变成英雄 |
[1:20:58] | You did the fool thing,all by yourself. | 是你自己搞砸了一切 |
[1:21:08] | You’re so pathetic. | 你太可悲了 |
[1:21:10] | No matter what side you’re on. | 不管你站哪一边 |
[1:21:12] | You’re always the looser. | 你总是那个失败者 |
[1:21:14] | There’s a benefit to loosing. | 有得就有失 |
[1:21:16] | You get to learn from your mistakes. | 你要为你的错误付出代价 |
[1:21:20] | What? | 什么? |
[1:21:23] | Oh,you’ve got to be kidding me! | 哦 你是在跟我开玩笑吧! |
[1:21:25] | Minion,if I live,I will kill you. | Minion 如果我还活着 一定要杀了你 |
[1:21:38] | Enjoy your flight. | 好好享受吧 |
[1:21:40] | AAAAAAAAH! | 啊 ! |
[1:21:42] | Megamind. | 超级大坏蛋 |
[1:21:51] | So,this is how it ends. | 嗯 到此为止了 |
[1:21:54] | Normally I’d chalk this up to my last glorious failure. | 通常 我都会更新在我的辉煌败绩中 |
[1:21:59] | But not today! | 但不是今天! |
[1:22:02] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢? |
[1:22:03] | Old habits die hard. | 狗改不了吃屎 |
[1:22:12] | Say bye,bye Roxie. | 说再见吧 Roxie |
[1:22:18] | Ollo. | 内好 |
[1:22:29] | Thing about bad guys,they always LOOSE! | 关于坏蛋 他们永远赢不了! |
[1:22:33] | Ohhhh. | 哦~ |
[1:22:37] | We did it,you won. | 我们成功了 你赢了 |
[1:22:39] | Well,I finally had a reason to win. | 最终 我找到了获胜的理由 |
[1:22:43] | You. | 是你 |
[1:22:53] | MINION! MINION! | |
[1:22:54] | Can’t see it’s cold and…warm,and dark and light. | 没有冷和…热 光明与黑暗 |
[1:22:59] | It’s me,Minion. | 是我 Minion |
[1:23:00] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[1:23:02] | We’ve had a lot of adventures together. | 我们一起经历多少风雨 |
[1:23:04] | You and I. | 你和我 |
[1:23:05] | We have,Minion. | 是的 Minion |
[1:23:06] | I mean… | 我说… |
[1:23:09] | most of them ended in horrible failure,but, | 大多数以惨败告终 但 |
[1:23:13] | We won today.Didn’t we,sir? | 今天我们赢了 是吗 主人? |
[1:23:17] | Yes Minion,we did it. | 对 Minion 我们赢了 |
[1:23:19] | Thanks to you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:23:21] | Code-We’re the good guys now. | 我们是好人了 |
[1:23:25] | Code-I guess we are. | 我想是的 |
[1:23:29] | Oh,oh.I’m going…I think this… | 哦 我要去 我想… |
[1:23:32] | This is it,I mean I’m going far awa… | 是了 我快要去了… |
[1:23:46] | Oh,what a drama queen. | 哎哟 真爱演啊 |
[1:23:48] | You know,I’m feeling much better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[1:23:50] | I guess I just needed a swim | 我想我只是需要游下泳 |
[1:23:52] | -He had you,didn’t he. – Whew! | – 他吓到你了 对吗 – 哇哦 ! |
[1:23:54] | Classic,Minion.Don’t give them the face. | 漂亮 Minion 别管他们 |
[1:23:56] | There he is with that little face.Look at that face. | 看他那小脸蛋儿 |
[1:23:59] | We did it!We did it! | 我们赢了!我们赢了! |
[1:24:01] | -Fist pump! – You did it! | – 给力! – 你赢了! |
[1:24:03] | We won,we won,we won. | 我们赢啦 |
[1:24:05] | What!Get back you savages! | 什么 走开点 野蛮人! |
[1:24:09] | Sorry,sorry.He’s just not used to positive feedback. | 抱歉抱歉 他还没习惯正面的回应 |
[1:24:17] | Funny,I guess destiny is not the path given to us. | 真有趣 我想命运不是为我们铺好的路 |
[1:24:24] | But the path we choose for ourselves. | 而是我们自己选择的路 |
[1:24:34] | All right,put your hands in the air. | 好的 举起你们的双手 |
[1:24:40] | Now hand over your wallets. | 现在交出你们钱包 |
[1:24:42] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[1:24:45] | Just kidding. | 玩笑而已 |
[1:24:47] | I have to admit. | 不得不承认 |
[1:24:48] | Being good,has its perks. | 好人 还是有好报的 |
[1:24:52] | You know,you look pretty good in white. | 看 你穿白色很不错哦 |
[1:24:55] | Megamind,if you please. | 超级大坏蛋 请你 |
[1:25:03] | Uh,hey,my kid can’t see. | 嘿 我孩子看不到了 |
[1:25:05] | Sorry my friend. | 对不起 朋友 |
[1:25:07] | Way to go,little buddy.I knew you had it in you. | 真行啊 小家伙 我知道你可以的 |
[1:25:11] | Ladies and gentlemen…MEGAMIND! | 女士们先生们…超级大坏蛋! |
[1:25:15] | Defender of Metro City. | 大都市的守护者 |
[1:25:19] | You know,I like the sound of that. | 知道吗 我喜欢这称呼 |
[1:25:23] | Hit it! | 上音乐 |
[1:25:24] | Michael Jackson’s ‘BAD’ | ‘坏’ – Michael Jackson |
[1:25:25] | I’m Bad,I’m Bad- Come On | 我很坏 我很坏 – 别这样 |
[1:25:28] | You Know I’m Bad,I’m Bad – You Know It | 你知道我很坏 我很坏 – 你知道的 |
[1:25:32] | You Know I’m Bad,I’m Bad – You Know It | 你知道我很坏 我很坏 – 你知道的 |
[1:25:36] | You know,and The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now,who’s bad. | 你知道 全世界马上就会知道 谁是坏的 |
[1:25:41] | You Know I’m Bad,I’m Bad – come on. | 你知道我很坏 我很坏 – 别这样 |
[1:25:45] | You Know I’m Bad,I’m Bad- you know it. – I’m bad,I’m bad,that’s right. | 你知道我很坏 我很坏 – 你知道的 – 我很坏 我很坏 就是这样 |
[1:25:47] | I’m bad,You know it,You Know it,You Know, | 我很坏 我很坏 你知道的 你知道 |
[1:25:52] | And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now.Just To Tell You Once Again… | 全世界马上就会知道 就在告诉你一次… |
[1:25:56] | Who’s bad! | 谁是坏的! |
[1:28:33] | Sir,You real need empty pockets often. | 先生 你真的要时常清下口袋哟 |
[1:28:37] | Oh,this is worst day in my tire life. | 哦 这是我疲惫人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[1:28:40] | Oh,No worst | 哦 不是最糟的 |