英文名称:Meet The Fockers 02
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | You must do something! Baby is coming! | 你得做点什么 孩子要出来了! |
[01:01] | Yeah. I know baby is coming! | 我知道孩子要出来了 |
[01:02] | Miss, you’ve to stay calm and take deep breaths, okay? | 小姐 你得冷静 深呼吸 好吗? |
[01:04] | Myra, I need a doctor here right now. | 麦拉 赶快给我找个医生来 |
[01:06] | I am working on it. | 我正在找呢 |
[01:08] | You’re not a doctor? | 你不是医生? |
[01:09] | No, I am a nurse. | 不 我是护士 |
[01:10] | You are man and you are nurse? | 你是男人 居然是护士? |
[01:12] | What kind of man is nurse? | 什么男人会做护士? |
[01:14] | Look, folks, I’m a professional, okay? | 嘿 二位 我可是职业的 |
[01:16] | I know exactly what I’m doing, so just trust me, | 我非常清楚我在干什么 相信我好了 |
[01:18] | everything’s going to be fine, all right? | 一切都会平安无事的 |
[01:20] | -Okay. -Yeah. | -好啦 -没错 |
[01:21] | Yeah. You’re fully dilated. | 没错 你子宫口完全张开了 |
[01:23] | Hey, I need that doctor right now. | 嘿 立刻找个医生来! |
[01:25] | There are no free doctors. | 现在没有医生有空 |
[01:26] | Nurse, you’re gonna have to deliver that baby yourself. | 护士 你得自己替那孩子接生 |
[01:29] | I can see the head! | 我能看到他的头了 |
[01:31] | Holy shit! | 喔 糟糕 |
[01:40] | Check it out. | 来看看吧 |
[01:42] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[01:44] | We had a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[01:46] | A boy. You are my hero. | 一个男孩 你是我的英雄 |
[01:49] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[01:50] | I name baby for you. | 我要用你的名字给我小孩取名 |
[01:52] | Oh! You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要这么做 |
[01:54] | Yeah. I must. It is Latvian tradition. | 不 我一定要这么做 这是拉脱维亚的传统 |
[01:56] | We’ll name the baby… | 我们就叫这个孩子… |
[02:09] | Hello, you’ve reached the Fockers. | 你好 这是福克尔家 |
[02:11] | We’re not around, so leave us a message. Goodbye. | 我们都不在家 请留言 再见 |
[02:14] | Roz, how the hell do you shut this thing off? | 萝丝 这玩意怎么关掉? |
[02:17] | I have no idea. Just press a button. | 我也不知道 按个什么键吧 |
[02:19] | I’m pretty sure it’s off. | 我肯定它已经关掉了 |
[02:21] | Honey, you want a chimichanga? | 亲爱的 你想要来个墨西哥春卷吗? |
[02:22] | I thought they gave you gas. | 它们会冒很多烟的 |
[02:24] | A little bit, but it’s worth it. | 是有点 但是还是值得的 |
[02:26] | Worth it for you, but I’m the one that gets the fumes. | 对你来说是值得 但是烟还得我来处理 |
[02:28] | Honey, I’m in the mood for a chimichanga. | 亲爱的 我想吃墨西哥春卷 |
[02:30] | So make a… | 那就做… |
[02:33] | Hi, guys, it’s me. | 嘿 是我啊 |
[02:34] | Dad, I told you six months ago | 爸爸 我六个月前… |
[02:35] | you have to change that message. | 就让你换那个电话录音了 |
[02:37] | Anyway, I’m just calling to double check | 总之 我打电话是为了 向你们确认一下 |
[02:39] | ’cause I didn’t hear back from you. | 因为我没有收到你们的回电 |
[02:40] | You know that Pam and I are flying out to Oyster Bay today. | 你知道帕姆和我 今天会飞去奥斯特湾 |
[02:43] | And, then, we’re flying to Miami tomorrow with the Byrneses. | 然后我们明天会和 伯恩斯一家飞去迈阿密 |
[02:45] | And our flight gets in 7:30, | 飞机七点三十抵达 |
[02:47] | so we should be at the house around 9:00. | 所以我们大概九点到家 |
[02:48] | So just give me a call back on my cell, okay? | 给我手机回个电话吧 好吗? |
[02:50] | ‘Cause I want to go over a few things | 我想说点事情 |
[02:52] | about Pam’s dad and just, uh, | 比如帕姆的父亲 |
[02:54] | just some other stuff for the weekend. | 还有一些其他周末的安排 |
[02:56] | All right. I love you, bye. Hey! | 我爱你们 再见 嘿! |
[02:58] | Hey, sweetie. How was your shift? | 嘿 亲爱的 今天的换班如何? |
[03:00] | -Oh! Guess what? -What? | -哦! 你猜怎么着? -怎么啦? |
[03:02] | I delivered my first baby. | 我第一次接生了小孩 |
[03:03] | No way. | 不会吧! |
[03:04] | Mmm. Yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[03:06] | Oh, honey, I’m so proud of you. | 喔 亲爱的 我真为你骄傲 |
[03:07] | It was incredible. I mean, just… | 那真是妙极了 |
[03:08] | Just to be pulling this life force | 把一个生命… |
[03:10] | out of this woman’s… | 从女人的… |
[03:12] | You know, I mean, it was just so… It was… | 你懂吗 我是说 这简直… |
[03:14] | The whole baby thing is… It’s so cool. | 这接生的事情 真是棒极了 |
[03:17] | That’s great, honey. That’s great. | 真棒 亲爱的 真棒 |
[03:19] | So, uh, are you ready to go? I want to get to the airport early. | 那 准备好出发了吗? 我希望能早点到机场 |
[03:22] | I know. Just give me a second. | 我知道 等我一下就好 |
[03:23] | You know how things always goes wrong. | 你知道事情总是会有意外 |
[03:25] | The flight leaves in four hours. | 飞机四小时以后才起飞呢 |
[03:26] | I wish we could set a wedding date | 真希望我们可以自己定婚礼的日期 |
[03:28] | without our parents actually having to meet. | 而不需要让双方父母见面 |
[03:30] | Honey, this weekend is gonna be fine. | 这个周末不会有事的 |
[03:31] | And your parents are great. | 而且你的父母也很好啊 |
[03:33] | Oh, they’re great in small doses. | 他们只是偶然很好 |
[03:35] | Well, 48 hours in Coconut Grove is a small dose. | 那 在椰子林待48小时也不算长啊 |
[03:37] | Besides, you’ve already won over my dad, | 何况你已经通过了我父亲的考验 |
[03:39] | and that is the hard part. | 那可是最难的部分 |
[03:41] | Mmm. That is true. | 这倒是没错 |
[03:42] | I mean, I am still in the Byrnes family circle of trust, right? | 我是说 我还在伯恩斯一家的 信任圈之内对吧? |
[03:45] | You’re firmly in the circle. | 勿庸置疑 |
[03:48] | Finally. | 总算进来了 |
[03:51] | Oh, taxi! | 出租车! |
[03:58] | Going to the airport? | 你们去机场? |
[03:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:00] | Take mine. | 坐我这辆吧 |
[04:03] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:08] | -Nice guy. -Yeah. | -真是好人啊 -没错 |
[04:28] | You two, you’re up. | 你们两个 来这边 |
[04:55] | Oh, dear. | 喔 天啊 |
[04:56] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[04:57] | Well, they overbooked coach. | 经济舱的座位订多了 |
[05:01] | So what does that mean? | 这什么意思? |
[05:02] | Do we miss our flight or… | 我们错过这航班了? 还是… |
[05:03] | Well, we are gonna have to upgrade you to first class. | 这个嘛 我们只能把你们 升级到头等舱了 |
[05:07] | Really? | 真的? |
[05:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:14] | Oh! Sir, why don’t you let me take that for you? | 先生 把那个给我好吗? |
[05:18] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 给你 |
[05:20] | So, uh, you wanna check it or put it on another flight | 你是想检查一下 还是要放到另一架飞机上去 |
[05:23] | ’cause that’s cool, whatever you want to do. | 都行啊 随便你 |
[05:25] | I’m just gonna store it in the Captain’s closet. | 我只是把它存到飞行员的壁橱里 |
[05:30] | That was nice. | 她人真好 |
[05:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:32] | Champagne? | 香槟? |
[05:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:35] | Champagne, sir? | 香槟 先生? |
[05:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:38] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[05:47] | Would you like to purchase rental insurance, Mr. Focker? | 你愿意买租车保险吗? 福克尔先生? |
[05:51] | Um… | 呃… |
[05:52] | No. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[05:55] | No? | 不买? |
[05:56] | It’s a scam. | 那是个圈套 |
[05:58] | That’s how they make all their money. | 他们就是这么挣钱的 |
[06:00] | That’s true. You don’t need it. | 没错 你不需要的 |
[06:03] | Get out of here. | 滚吧 |
[06:18] | The House of Byrnes. | 伯恩斯家 |
[06:22] | Lot of good memories here. | 这有很多美好的回忆啊! |
[06:25] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[06:29] | I am watching you. | 我在盯着你呢 |
[06:33] | Well, almost, | 差不多了 |
[06:35] | but you have to do it with two fingers. | 但是你得用两根手指 |
[06:37] | One on each eye like this: | 一只眼前一根 像这样 |
[06:39] | I am watching you. | 我在盯着你呢 |
[06:43] | We’ll get back to that later. | 我们过会儿再学这个吧 |
[06:44] | Guess who’s here? | 猜猜谁来啦? |
[06:46] | It’s Prof. Einstein. | 是爱因斯坦教授 |
[06:49] | Hi, Little Jack. | 小杰克 |
[06:50] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[06:52] | I see a Nobel Prize in your future. | 你将来肯定会得诺贝尔奖的 |
[06:53] | Yes, I do. | 我肯定的 |
[06:55] | Study break, boys. Company’s here. | 课间休息啦 客人来了 |
[06:58] | Pamcake! | 帕姆小心肝! |
[06:59] | Flapjack! | 杰克大馅饼! |
[07:03] | Shortstack, shortstack coming up! | 馅饼馅饼端上来 |
[07:05] | Put some syrup in the cup. | 糖浆糖浆放杯里 |
[07:09] | Pa, pa, pa, pa, pa, pa, pa. | 啪啪啪啪啪啪啪 |
[07:13] | That’s how it goes, right? | 是这么唱的吧? |
[07:15] | That’s okay, Greg. | 不错 格雷格 |
[07:18] | -Nice to see you. -Yes. | -见到你真高兴 -是啊 |
[07:19] | Nice to see you, Grandpa. | 见到你真高兴 做爷爷了 |
[07:23] | My God. How did my nephew get so big? | 天啊 我外甥怎么这么大了? |
[07:25] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[07:27] | You look just like your mommy. | 真像你妈妈 |
[07:28] | He does, doesn’t he? | 真的呢 对吧 |
[07:30] | Hey. Hey. This is Greg. | 嘿 这是格雷格 |
[07:32] | Remember we talked about him? | 记得吗? 我们说起过他的 |
[07:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:41] | Sorry, Greg. | 对不起 格雷格 |
[07:42] | The card only comes in one gender. | 这卡片只有一种性别 |
[07:44] | Oh! Yeah. Now, that’s… that’s all right. | 喔 没关系 没事的 |
[07:47] | He’s taking you in. | 他开始接受你了 |
[07:49] | He has a very keen sense for people, Greg. | 他对人很敏感的 格雷格 |
[07:52] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[07:53] | He’s a chip off the old block, huh? | 他和父母简直是一个模子刻出来的 |
[07:55] | We might have another CIA man on our hands here. | 长大了又是一个中情局吧 |
[07:58] | I’d be discreet about my profession, Greg, | 要是我是你的话 格雷格 |
[08:00] | if I were you. | 我不会这么随便说我的职业的 |
[08:00] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗? |
[08:01] | As far as your parents are concerned, I’m still a horticulturist. | 对你的父母来说 我还是个园艺家 |
[08:04] | Hey, why is Little Jack here? | 为什么小杰克在这里? |
[08:06] | Are Deb and Bob house-sitting, while we’re in Florida? | 我们去佛罗里达以后 黛比和鲍勃会在这看房子吗? |
[08:07] | No, they’re in Ko Saimii, Thailand. | 不 他们在泰国 科萨拉米 |
[08:09] | Checking on the clinic they opened during their honeymoon. | 查看他们蜜月时 开的一家诊所 |
[08:12] | What is all this stuff, anyway? | 这间屋子是怎么回事? |
[08:14] | After Denny was sent away to military school, | 丹尼被送去军校以后 |
[08:17] | your father turned this into a learning laboratory | 你爸爸就把这屋子建成了学习实验室 |
[08:19] | for you-know-who over there. | 为了谁你自然知道啦 |
[08:21] | And do you talk yet, Mr. Munchkinhead? | 你会说话了吗 小家伙? |
[08:30] | Greg, Greg, Greg. Don’t infantilize him. Talk to him like an adult. | 别把他当个婴儿一样来逗 对他要像大人一样说话 |
[08:33] | -Muskrat. -Huh? | -麝鼠! -啊? |
[08:35] | -Muskrat, Jack. -All right. | -麝鼠! 杰克 -好吧 |
[08:38] | Just try to understand he’s a little person. | 试着理解一下 他是个小孩 |
[08:40] | His communication skills aren’t verbal yet, | 他还不会说话 |
[08:42] | but he understands. Observe. | 但是他能理解和观察 |
[08:45] | L.J., are you hungry? | 小杰克 你饿了吗? |
[08:49] | Oh, wow. | 哇 |
[08:54] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[08:56] | “I would like to eat more please. “ | 我想再多吃点 谢谢 |
[09:01] | “I’d like a nap, | 我会睡一觉 |
[09:03] | and then later I’ll enjoy a nice poop. “ | 然后拉个屎 |
[09:10] | Oh, yeah. I’ve heard about this, this baby signing stuff. | 啊 我听说过这一套 这些婴儿手势 |
[09:13] | This is like cutting edge. Like… Yeah. | 这是新科技啊 |
[09:16] | Well, at this age, Greg, his mind is like a sponge. | 在他这个年龄 格雷格 他的头脑就好像一块海绵 |
[09:18] | Look, when he reaches your age, for example, | 但是当他长到 打个比方 长到你这个年龄的时候 |
[09:21] | his mind will be far less capable | 他大脑接受有用信息的能力 |
[09:22] | of absorbing useful information. | 就会差很多了 |
[09:24] | So cute. Hey, can I hold him? | 真可爱 嘿 我能抱抱他吗? |
[09:26] | Oh, l… I don’t think that’s such a good idea, Greg. | 我觉得这主意不怎么样 格雷格 |
[09:29] | Muskrat. | 麝鼠! |
[09:31] | Uh… | 呃… |
[09:33] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:35] | This is Greg. | 这是格雷格 |
[09:36] | Greg will not drop you, okay? | 格雷格不会摔着你的 知道吗? |
[09:40] | Okay. Be careful. | 来 小心点 |
[09:42] | Hello. Oh! Hello. | 你好啊 |
[09:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:47] | I think he likes me. | 我觉得他喜欢我 |
[09:49] | No? | 不是吗? |
[09:50] | Ow! | 噢! |
[09:51] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕 |
[09:54] | Focker. He’s absorbing you like a sponge. | 福克尔! 他正在 像海绵一样的向你学习 |
[09:56] | I don’t want the first word out of his mouth | 我可不希望 他说出的第一个单词 |
[09:58] | to be a profanity. | 是脏话 |
[09:59] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 别怕啊 别怕啊 |
[10:01] | Cover your nose. You’re terrifying him. | 盖着点你的鼻子 你吓到他了 |
[10:03] | Focker! | 福克尔! |
[10:06] | It’s cool that your dad is so into being a grandparent. | 你爸爸这么喜欢做爷爷真好 |
[10:08] | Yeah, I guess so. It kinda freaks my mom out. | 是啊 但是我妈妈可担心了 |
[10:10] | She says he spends every last second with that kid. | 她说他什么时候都陪着小孩 |
[10:15] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[10:18] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[10:19] | Wow. | 哇 |
[10:20] | Daddy, what is this thing? | 爸爸 这是什么? |
[10:22] | It’s a custom-designed, | 这是专门订做的 |
[10:24] | climate-controlled motor coach. | 空调长途汽车 |
[10:25] | Jack calls it the Highlight of our Twilight. | 杰克管它叫黎明中的光辉 |
[10:30] | Wow. This is incredible. | 这可真棒 |
[10:32] | Isn’t it? | 是吗? |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:36] | Ooh! Like a tank. | 简直像一辆坦克 |
[10:37] | Well, in these uncertain times, Greg, | 是啊 鉴于现在这么不安全 |
[10:39] | I opted for a Kevlar-reinforced hull | 我要求舱壁用凯夫拉纤维加固 |
[10:41] | with two-inch thick plexiglas windows, | 窗户是2英寸厚的树脂玻璃 |
[10:44] | just like the ones they design on | 就像俄罗斯那些 |
[10:46] | the Russian Widowmaker submarines. | 核潜艇上的那样 |
[10:48] | I want you to conduct a field test for us, Greg. | 我想让你来作个现场实验 格雷格 |
[10:50] | I want you to demonstrate | 证明一下 |
[10:53] | the impregnable outer skin of the coach. | 这车外壳的抗破坏性 |
[10:55] | Throw it at the window. | 用这个砸窗户 |
[10:56] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:57] | Jack, I’m not gonna… | 杰克 我不会… |
[10:58] | I’m not gonna throw a brick at your window. | 我不会用砖头砸你玻璃的 |
[11:00] | It’s a simple demonstration. | 这只是个简单测试 |
[11:02] | -No, I’d… I’d really rather not. -Throw the brick. | -我还是不要吧 -让你扔你就扔! |
[11:04] | Okay. Great. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | Just… | 就这么扔… |
[11:06] | All your might. | 用全力扔 |
[11:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | Don’t worry, your rental insurance should take care of it. | 别担心 你的租车保险会赔的 |
[11:17] | You all right? What happened? | 你们还好吗 怎么了? |
[11:19] | Come on,we’ll call a tow truck from the road. | 来吧 我们路上叫辆拖车 |
[11:22] | Road? | 路上? |
[11:24] | Yeah. We’re driving this to Miami. | 是啊 我们开车去迈阿密 |
[11:26] | I thought we were… I thought we were, we’re flying tomorrow. | 开车去? 我还以为我们明天飞去呢 |
[11:28] | No, No. Airline travel being what it is these days, | 现在乘飞机旅行变成什么样了? |
[11:31] | so unreliable, | 太不安全了 |
[11:32] | I’ll feel much more comfortable | 我觉得这里面更舒服 |
[11:34] | knowing I have my own Posturepedic bed, | 有符合我体形的床 |
[11:36] | my own thermostat, my own lavatory facility. | 有自己的温度调节器 自己的卫生间 |
[11:39] | Uh-huh. So… so we’re all going to be in this together? | 呃 那 我们一起开车去? |
[11:42] | We hit the road in exactly seven minutes, | 再有七分二十七秒整 |
[11:44] | 27 seconds. | 我们就上路 |
[11:46] | This way we’ll get in early, | 这样我们可以早到一点 |
[11:47] | spend an extra half day with your parents, | 和你父母多待半天 |
[11:49] | getting to know them. | 了解他们 |
[11:51] | Isn’t that great? | 这不好吗? |
[11:52] | That is great. | 很好 |
[11:53] | Worth it for you but I’m the one that gets the fumes. | 对你来说是值得 但是烟还得我来处理 |
[11:56] | Honey, I’m in the mood for a chimichanga. | 亲爱的 我想吃墨西哥春卷 |
[11:58] | So make a… | 那就做… |
[12:00] | Hey, guys, uh, it’s me. | 嘿 是我啊 |
[12:02] | Listen, I’m getting a little worried. I haven’t heard back from you. | 我有点担心 因为我还没接到你们的回电 |
[12:04] | Hope you got the message. There’s been a little change of plans. | 我希望你们收到了消息 计划有点变化 |
[12:07] | We’re gonna be, uh, coming down in Jack’s RV now, | 我们将坐杰克的休闲车去 |
[12:10] | so we’ll be arriving tomorrow afternoon, | 所以我们会明天下午到 |
[12:12] | not tomorrow night. | 而不是明晚 |
[12:14] | Okay? Tomorrow afternoon. | 听清了吗 明天下午 |
[12:15] | And, also, uh, | 还有 呃 |
[12:16] | they’re bringing their little grandson, | 他们带了他们的小孙子过去 |
[12:18] | so, uh, he’s like a baby. | 他还是个婴儿 |
[12:20] | So… I don’t know. | 不过 我也不知道… |
[12:23] | Oh, welcome aboard, me hearties. | 欢迎上车 亲爱的 |
[12:26] | Hey, this is incredible. | 嘿 这真棒 |
[12:27] | Yes, it’s as big as our apartment. | 是啊 和我们公寓一样大呢 |
[12:29] | Pretty neat, huh? | 很舒服吧? |
[12:34] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[12:35] | Mr. Jinx finally learned how to flush the toilet, huh? | 丁克斯先生 终于学会怎么冲马桶啦 |
[12:38] | Yeah. Jack installed a special flusher, | 是啊 杰克装了个小装置 |
[12:39] | and he learnt how to do that in about two days. | 它两天就学会了 |
[12:42] | Right, Jack? | 对吧? 杰克 |
[12:43] | Hey there, Jinxy. How you doing? | 嘿 丁克斯 你好吗? |
[12:49] | Ready to hit the road, Co-Captain? | 准备好出发了吗 副车长? |
[12:52] | Wow! I’m the Co-Captain? | 哇 我是副车长? |
[12:54] | Let’s set sail, sailor. | 我们扬帆出航吧 水手! |
[13:00] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 下午好 |
[13:02] | This is Captain Jack Byrnes speaking. | 我是车长 杰克·伯恩斯 |
[13:04] | Yeah, Daddy! | 耶! 老爸! |
[13:05] | A quick announcement. | 简短通知一下 |
[13:07] | As a courtesy to your fellow passengers, | 出于对其他乘客的考虑 |
[13:09] | please remember that the onboard lavatory | 请记住车上的卫生间… |
[13:11] | should be used for number one only. | 只能用于小便 |
[13:13] | Should the need for number two arise, | 如果需要大便的话 |
[13:15] | we’ll stop at the nearest rest stop, gas station, | 我们将在最近的休息室 加油站… |
[13:17] | or heavily wooded area. | 或者密林中停车 |
[13:18] | Thank you. Welcome aboard. | 谢谢 欢迎乘车 |
[13:20] | I like that thing. Hey, do you mind if l, uh, | 我喜欢那玩意 嘿 |
[13:22] | make a little announcement? | 介意我也来个简短通知吗? |
[13:24] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[13:26] | Only the captain gets to make an announcement. | 只有车长才能发布通知 |
[13:30] | You want to honk the horn? | 你想鸣一下笛吗? |
[13:31] | Um… Sure. | 啊 当然 |
[13:34] | Only the captain gets to honk the horn. | 只有车长才能鸣笛 |
[13:44] | Oh, look! | 哦 看啊 |
[13:45] | Hey, Jinxy, see that? | 嘿 丁克斯 看到了吗? |
[13:53] | You hungry? Do you want some milk? | 你饿了吗? 要喝点牛奶吗? |
[14:00] | Hey! Jack? | 嘿! 杰克? |
[14:02] | Oh, she wants you to honk the horn. | 哦 她想让你鸣笛 |
[14:05] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[14:06] | Rules of the road. She honks, you honk. | 这是路上的规矩 她鸣了笛 你也该鸣一下 |
[14:09] | Come on, Jack. Come on. Give her a honk. | 来吧 杰克 对她鸣一下笛 |
[14:12] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[14:16] | It’s like a team or something. | 好像是个什么队伍啊 |
[14:18] | “Honk if your are horny. “ | “如果你好色 就鸣笛! “ |
[14:26] | Oh! | 哦! |
[14:28] | Thanks for that, Greg. | 谢啦 格雷格 |
[14:37] | … for you but I’m the one that gets the fumes. | 对你值得 但是烟还得我来处理 |
[14:39] | Honey, I’m in the mood for a chimichanga. | 亲爱的 我想吃墨西哥春卷 |
[14:41] | So make a… | 那就做… |
[14:48] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[14:50] | No hard feelings, all right? | 我没有恶意 知道吗? |
[14:53] | Friends? What’s that? | 作个朋友吧? 什么? |
[14:56] | What’re you saying? | 你说什么? |
[14:57] | Now, wait a minute. What does this mean? | 哦 等等 这什么意思 |
[14:59] | I know what this means. | 我知道这什么意思了 |
[15:01] | Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze. Oh, poop! | 挤 挤 挤 喔 拉屎 |
[15:03] | You got to poop, right? Okay, good. | 你要拉屎 对吧? 好 没事 |
[15:05] | Thank you for warning me. | 谢谢你先提醒我 |
[15:06] | Everybody poops. Sometimes it hurts. | 每个人都拉屎 有时还有点疼 |
[15:08] | It’s okay. Just let it come out. | 没关系 拉出来就好啦 |
[15:11] | What did you do, Focker? | 你干什么了 福克尔? |
[15:13] | Nothing. He… I think he has to poop. | 没什么 我觉得他想拉屎 |
[15:15] | That’s not the sign for poop. | 那不是拉屎的手势 |
[15:17] | That’s the sign for milk. | 那是牛奶的手势 |
[15:18] | This is the sign for poop. | 这才是拉屎的手势 |
[15:20] | Oh! What’s the sign for sour milk? | 那酸牛奶是什么手势? |
[15:21] | ‘Cause, uh this tastes a little funky. | 这闻起来味道有点臭 |
[15:23] | That’s because it’s from Debbie’s left breast, Greg. | 那是因为这是从 黛比的左乳中挤出来的 |
[15:29] | Ew. | 啊 |
[15:31] | Fortunately, she pumped for a week | 幸好 她挤了一个星期 |
[15:32] | to give us enough for the trip. | 才够我们这一路上用的 |
[15:34] | Okay, snack pack for Little Jack. | 好啦 小杰克 来点零食吧? |
[15:37] | What are you doing there? | 你在做什么呢? |
[15:38] | Well, during the breastfeeding stage, Greg, | 在母乳喂养阶段 格雷格 |
[15:40] | infants can get very confused and upset | 婴儿对于和母亲分开… |
[15:42] | when they’re separated from their mothers. | 会非常困惑和不满 |
[15:44] | So I invented something | 因此我发明了这东西 |
[15:46] | to ease LJ’s anxiety during chow time. | 来缓解小杰克进食时候 的紧张情绪 |
[15:51] | I call it the Mannary Gland. | 我称这个叫乳腺 |
[15:54] | I had it made from an exact cast | 我把这个的形状做成… |
[15:56] | of Debbie’s left bosom. | 和黛比的左乳形状完全相同 |
[16:00] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | 哦 这样啊 好啊 |
[16:02] | It’s been so effective, | 这非常有效 |
[16:03] | I’m thinking of getting it patented. | 我都在打算申请专利了 |
[16:06] | Would you like to touch it? | 你想要摸一下吗? |
[16:07] | Uh, I wouldn’t. | 不用了 |
[16:09] | Oh, come on, feel how soft it is. | 来吧 摸摸有多软 |
[16:10] | I can… I can see how soft it is from here. | 从这我就能看出来它有多软 |
[16:12] | No, feel it, Greg. | 别这样 试试看 格雷格 |
[16:13] | It’s very… It looks very… | 这个很 看起来很… |
[16:15] | Just feel the breast, Greg. | 就试一下 |
[16:19] | Just a… | 就一… |
[16:20] | Oh, watch the nipple. Just around here. | 喔 小心乳头 就摸周围 |
[16:22] | Nipple is his. | 乳头是给他用的 |
[16:27] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 没错 真不错 |
[16:28] | It’s got a great, lifelike, and a… | 就像真的一样 |
[16:31] | Or what I would imagine | 我猜 |
[16:33] | Debbie’s breast might… might actually feel like. | 摸黛比的感觉也就这样 |
[16:35] | Not that I would know. | 不过其实我也不知道那是啥感觉 |
[16:42] | Greg. | 格雷格? |
[16:45] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:48] | Honey, you promised | 亲爱的 你答应过我 |
[16:49] | you wouldn’t take the boob out in front of company. | 不在客人面前展示这个的 |
[16:51] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 有什么不好意思的 |
[16:53] | Breast-feeding is perfectly natural. | 母乳喂养是很自然的 |
[16:55] | Dad, that’s not natural, that’s just weird. | 爸爸 这可不叫自然 那叫…奇怪 |
[16:59] | As soon as Little Jack’s topped off, | 杰克一喝完 |
[17:01] | we’re gonna hit the road. | 我们就出发 |
[17:02] | Oh! | 喔! |
[17:03] | Oh, Jack, | 杰克 |
[17:05] | you can’t drive any more tonight. | 你今晚不能再开车了 |
[17:06] | Dr. Monroe said no aggravating your sciatica. | 蒙罗医生说你不能 再让你的坐骨神经痛恶化了 |
[17:10] | Honey, we’re on a very precise schedule. | 亲爱的 我们的日程安排很紧张 |
[17:12] | We bunk here tonight, | 要是今晚不开 |
[17:13] | we hit horrendous traffic in the morning. | 明天早上路上会很拥挤的 |
[17:17] | Greg? | 格雷格? |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 嗯? |
[17:19] | Maybe you could drive the night shift. | 也许你可以开夜班车 |
[17:21] | I could do that. | 没问题. |
[17:23] | I am the Co-Captain. So, I think that falls | 我是副车长 |
[17:26] | under my responsibilities, right? Yeah. | 我想这也是我职责范围之内的事 |
[17:28] | Keep her at 55, stay alert. | 保持55英里的时速 警惕着点 |
[17:30] | Yeah, yeah. I’ve been wanting to get behind the wheel of this big boy. | 没问题 我一直想开这大家伙呢 |
[17:39] | You got it. Pass. | 好啦 超吧 |
[17:44] | Sorry, got to go 55. | 对不起啦 必须得保持55英里 |
[17:46] | Captain Jack’s orders. | 杰克车长的规定 |
[17:50] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:05] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:06] | Would you like some company, Greg? | 想找人做伴吗? 格雷格 |
[18:08] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[18:09] | If you can’t sleep. Go on. Have a seat. | 你睡不着? 来吧 请坐 |
[18:21] | How about a cappuccino? | 来杯卡布奇诺如何? |
[18:23] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 不用这么麻烦了 |
[18:25] | It’s no problem for me. | 不麻烦 |
[18:27] | Really? Yeah? Okay. | 真的? 那好吧 |
[18:29] | Dina! | 迪娜 |
[18:30] | Wake up and make Greg a cappuccino! | 快醒醒 给格雷格 弄杯卡布奇诺 |
[18:33] | Shake a leg, woman! | 快点 娘们 |
[18:34] | Jesus, Jack, you know, I’m not that tired. | 天啊 杰克 我没那么累 |
[18:37] | Really. | 真的 |
[18:38] | Relax, Greg. This cockpit’s completely soundproofed. | 放松点 格雷格 这驾驶舱是完全隔音的 |
[18:42] | You should’ve seen the look on your face. | 你真该看看你脸上的表情 |
[18:44] | Oh! Okay, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[18:46] | You got me. That was… That was a good one. | 你可是骗到我了 弄的和真的一样 |
[18:48] | Yes, it was. Yes. | 是啊 |
[18:49] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:51] | It’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[18:52] | But you should never talk to a woman like that, | 但是你永远也不能 那么对女人说话 |
[18:54] | you know that, Greg. | 你知道吧 格雷格 |
[18:55] | It’s disrespectful. | 那非常不尊敬 |
[18:57] | Right, of course. Yeah. | 当然 |
[18:59] | Greg, a man reaches a certain age | 格雷格 男人到了一定年岁 |
[19:02] | when he realizes what’s truly important. | 才知道真正重要的是什么 |
[19:04] | Hmm-mmm. | 嗯 |
[19:05] | You know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗? |
[19:07] | Love? | 爱情? |
[19:10] | Friendship? | 友谊? |
[19:12] | Enjoying the moment. | 享受? |
[19:14] | Living. Just love. | 生活? 还是就是爱情 |
[19:17] | His legacy. | 是传承 |
[19:18] | That, too. Right. Yeah. Sure. | 传承? 啊 对 传承当然也是 |
[19:20] | Now, my grandson, Little Jack, is part of that legacy. | 我的孙子小杰克 就是那传承的一部分 |
[19:23] | In six months, you and Pam are gonna be married. | 六个月之内 你和帕姆就会结婚… |
[19:26] | Sometime after that, | 那之后 |
[19:27] | you’ll want to start a family of your own. | 你们也会开始建立自己的家族 |
[19:29] | Yeah. Right. Actually, on the subject, | 是啊 对于这个事情 |
[19:30] | I had some thoughts about the wedding date. | 我对婚礼时间有个打算 |
[19:32] | We’ll discuss that later, after this weekend, Greg. | 这个我们下周再说 |
[19:34] | Now, let’s get back on point. | 现在回到我们的话题上来 |
[19:36] | Let me put it very simply. | 我直说吧 |
[19:38] | If your family circle | 如果你的家族圈 |
[19:40] | does indeed join my family circle, | 不能真的加入我的家族圈… |
[19:42] | they’ll form a chain. | 他们就不能形成一个完整的链条 |
[19:44] | I can’t have a chink in my chain. | 我可不能让我的家族链上 出现一个脱节的环 |
[19:46] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:47] | Yeah. Okay. I get the metaphor. | 好吧 我懂你的比喻了 |
[19:50] | Now, I’ve never met your parents, | 我从来没见过你父母 |
[19:52] | so I’m not going to jump to any hasty conclusions. | 所以我不愿意很快做什么结论 |
[19:54] | But, like studying a frozen caveman, | 但就像研究一个冻死的穴居人一样 |
[19:56] | if I can see where you came from, | 如果我知道你来自哪? |
[19:58] | I’ll have a much better idea of where you’re going. | 我就比较容易知道你将来会怎样 |
[20:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | A-are you thinking maybe my parents might be | 你是觉得 我父母可能会是 |
[20:05] | like… like a chink in the chain or… | 家族链上的一个断环还是怎样? |
[20:08] | A doctor and a lawyer, what’s there to worry about? | 一个是医生 一个是律师 有什么好担心的? |
[20:11] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[20:37] | Ooh, it seems very nice. | 喔 看起来很不错嘛 |
[20:45] | Is that your father? | 那是你的父亲? |
[20:50] | That is my father. | 是我父亲 |
[21:02] | Hey! There you are. | 嘿 你们来啦 |
[21:03] | What the heck is that contraption? | 这玩意是什么? |
[21:05] | I thought you guys were flying in tonight. | 我还以为你们的飞机晚上到呢 |
[21:06] | I left a message yesterday We were driving… | 昨天我给你留了言 告诉你我们会开车过来 |
[21:08] | Oh, I didn’t get a message. | 哦 我没有收到那个留言 |
[21:10] | I left you like five messages. | 你说什么 我留了不下五次 |
[21:12] | Will you get over here and plant one on me. | 赶快过来 给我亲一个 |
[21:13] | Talking about messages. | 提起留言来 |
[21:15] | I’ve been waiting so long to see you. My best buddy. | 我好久没见你了 我最好的朋友 |
[21:18] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[21:19] | Come here. Come here. Oh, I missed you. | 来一个吧 再来一个 我真想你 |
[21:22] | Is this not the most handsome young man | 这难道不是你一辈子见过的 |
[21:24] | you’ve ever seen in your life? | 最英俊的年轻人吗? |
[21:26] | I used to call him a young Jewish Marlon Brando. | 我管他叫年轻的犹太马龙·白兰度 |
[21:31] | Can you believe | 你们能相信 |
[21:33] | I conceived him with one testicle? | 我只有一个睾丸 就能生下他吗? |
[21:35] | No, really. It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[21:37] | I only have one because the other never dropped. | 我只有一个睾丸 因为另一个没有下坠 |
[21:39] | It’s called an undescending testicle. | 好像叫隐睾什么的 |
[21:41] | It’s not uncommon, but look at him. | 这不算很不常见 但是看看他 |
[21:44] | Imagine what he would have looked like if I had two. | 想想要是我有两个睾丸 他会变得多棒! |
[21:50] | That’s a good icebreaker. | 你真会没话找话 |
[21:52] | Whoa! Ho! | 哇! |
[21:53] | There’s the sexiest second grade teacher | 这是我一辈子见过的 |
[21:55] | I’ve ever seen in my life. | 最性感的二年级老师了! |
[21:58] | That was a good one. | 噢 真棒! |
[21:59] | It gets her every time. | 每次她都这样 |
[22:00] | Goose bumps. She loves it. | 一身鸡皮疙瘩 她喜欢这样 |
[22:02] | I’m Dina Byrnes. It’s so nice to meet you. | 我是迪娜·伯恩斯 很高兴见到你 |
[22:05] | The pleasure is all mine, mon cheri. | 很荣幸 亲爱的女士 |
[22:10] | You got to be the flower man. | 你一定是那个花匠了 |
[22:12] | That’s right. Jack Byrnes, Pam’s father. | 没错 杰克·伯恩斯 帕姆的父亲 |
[22:14] | And I’m Bernard Focker, Gaylord’s father, | 我是伯纳德·福克尔 盖洛德的父亲 |
[22:16] | and we’re all grownups here and we shake hands like men. | 我们都是成人了 让我们像男人一样握手吧 |
[22:20] | All right. | 好啦 |
[22:23] | Oh, we’re just playing here. | 刚才我是闹着玩的 |
[22:25] | Give me some love. | 来点激情吧 |
[22:29] | We’re family now. | 我们现在是一家人了 |
[22:31] | What’re you so shy about? Come here. | 你干嘛这么害羞? 来吧 |
[22:35] | Oh, wow. Look at those pecs. | 哇 这一身的肌肉 |
[22:38] | Wow! You’re harder than sheetrock. | 比石膏还硬 |
[22:39] | Now tell me the truth. | 说实话吧 |
[22:41] | You work out with weights, right? | 你经常举重吧 对吧? |
[22:42] | Well, I do various calisthenics. | 哦 我做些柔软体操 |
[22:43] | Some medicine-ball training, I play bimonthly football. | 玩健身球 还玩橄榄球 |
[22:47] | Oh, footie-footie football? | 喔 橄榄球 |
[22:48] | I was just, uh, practicing my Capoeira. What? | 我只练习卡泼特拉 |
[22:51] | Oh, Capoeira. Yeah. | 哦 卡泼特拉舞 对 |
[22:53] | The Brazilian martial art of dance fighting. Yes. | 巴西的一种功夫舞蹈 对吧? |
[22:55] | He knows what that is. Yeah. | 他真知道那是什么 没错 |
[22:57] | You know, I’ve been doing it for weeks. | 我做这个有好几个星期了 |
[22:59] | I’m really into it. | 喜欢极了 |
[23:01] | It keeps me level. | 能让我保持体力 |
[23:02] | Because sometimes I get wound up so tight, | 因为有的时候 如果我太紧张了 |
[23:04] | I could just snap. | 我就能放松一下 |
[23:06] | You know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗? |
[23:09] | What is that? What is that? | 那是什么声音? 那是什么声音? |
[23:10] | Is there a baby on board? | 是车上有个婴儿吗? |
[23:11] | That’s a baby. Yes, yes. | 是个婴儿 没错 |
[23:13] | Yeah. Hmm-mmm. It was all in the message. | 都在留言里告诉你了 |
[23:17] | Hey, Moses, go ahead, | 嘿 摩西 快上去 |
[23:18] | say hello to your future in-laws. | 给大家打个招呼 |
[23:20] | No, no, he’s harmless. | 他没有恶意 |
[23:22] | And yeah, fixed. Moses. | 停! 摩西! |
[23:23] | That’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[23:25] | Just shake him off. | 把他摇下来 |
[23:26] | Oh, no. Don’t shake. He likes the shaking. | 别 别摇他 他喜欢被摇 |
[23:28] | Moses, get off! | 摩西 滚下来! |
[23:29] | No, don’t worry. The pink part didn’t get on you. | 别担心 没玩意没碰到你 |
[23:31] | Moses, go, get in your basket. Go! | 摩西 去 回你的篮子里! |
[23:33] | He’s all talk. | 他受过良好训练 |
[23:34] | Who’s this little guy? | 这小家伙是谁啊? |
[23:36] | This is our grandson, Little Jack. | 这是我们的孙子 小杰克 |
[23:38] | Oh, little baby. | 喔 小婴儿 |
[23:41] | How are you, Little Jack? | 你好吗? 小杰克? |
[23:43] | Hey, Dad, don’t… don’t… don’t infantilize him. | 爸爸 别那么逗他 |
[23:46] | Just talk to him like a person. | 向对普通人一样的跟他说话 |
[23:47] | What are you talking about? He’s a baby. | 你说什么呢? 他可是个小婴儿 |
[23:49] | I want to talk to him like he’s a baby. | 我是在对婴儿说话呢 |
[23:55] | He likes me. | 他喜欢我! |
[23:57] | When Roz’s dad died, I said: | 当萝丝的父亲过世的是 我说 |
[23:59] | “Hey, we’re freezing our tushies off here in Detroit. “ | 嘿 我们在底特律都快冻僵了 |
[24:02] | You know, “Let’s head south | 让我们去南方 |
[24:04] | and get some year-round fun in the sun. “ | 感受一下 终年阳光明媚的日子吧 |
[24:06] | This house is over a 100 years old, so… | 这房子有超过一百年的历史了 所以… |
[24:08] | Dad. Dad, you continue the tour. | 爸爸 你继续带他们看看 |
[24:10] | I’m gonna tell Mom we’re here, okay? | 我去告诉妈妈我们来了 |
[24:11] | Oh! The upstairs bathroom is on el fritzo. | 噢 楼上的洗手间在整修 |
[24:13] | So we’re all gonna have to share this one for now. | 我们得合用这个了 |
[24:15] | Since there’s a water scarcity on the island, | 因为在这个岛上缺少水 |
[24:17] | we kind of abide by the | 我们基本上都遵守这个原则 |
[24:19] | “if it’s yellow let it mellow, | 如果马桶里面是黄色的 不管它 |
[24:20] | if it’s brown flush it down” policy. | 如果是棕色的 冲掉它 这是规矩 |
[24:25] | Oops. Forgot my own rule. | 糟糕 忘了自己的规矩了 |
[24:30] | The RV has paid for itself already. | 休闲车的作用体现出来了 |
[24:33] | All right, kids. | 好啦 小伙子们 |
[24:35] | Forward and backward. | 向前 向后 |
[24:37] | Rotate those hips. | 扭屁股 |
[24:41] | Let’s get your kundalini rising. | 把精神头拿出来 |
[24:43] | And now it’s time for the ladies | 现在该姑娘们 |
[24:45] | to get into the reverse cowgirl position. | 进行反向背入式的训练了 |
[24:47] | Guys, you have to lie across the Liberator pad | 先生们 你们得在垫子上躺平 |
[24:49] | like so. | 就像这样 |
[24:51] | Everyone look at how Ira’s doing it. | 大家看看艾拉是怎么做的 |
[24:54] | The man is loose, he’s limber and he’s ready for action. | 男人们已经很放松 很柔软 他们做好准备了 |
[24:57] | So, climb aboard, girls, | 爬上去吧 姑娘们 |
[24:59] | and let me hear your bodies talk. | 用你们的身体交流 |
[25:02] | Whoa! Yes! | 就这样 |
[25:03] | This position is terrific | 这个姿势对患有骨质疏松症 |
[25:05] | for anyone with osteoporosis, gout or goiter. | 痛风或者甲状腺肿大的人非常合适 |
[25:08] | Stay with me, kids. We’re almost done. | 继续做 我们就要做完了 |
[25:11] | Ah! Honey! | 啊 亲爱的 |
[25:13] | Oh! All right, guys. | 好啦 各位 |
[25:15] | We have to wrap it up. Everyone. | 我们必须得结束了 |
[25:16] | Remember to take your Liberator pads. | 记住把你的垫子拿走 |
[25:18] | And don’t forget to stretch before you try this at home. | 还有在家里做这个之前 别忘了先拉伸一下身体 |
[25:21] | We don’t want anyone shattering a pelvis. | 我们不希望谁骨盘受伤 |
[25:24] | Hello, my precious. | 喔 亲爱的 |
[25:26] | Oh, I love you so much. | 我爱你 |
[25:27] | I haven’t seen my bubeleh in months. | 我好几个月没见你了 |
[25:30] | -Honey, you feel thin. -No, no. | -亲爱的 你瘦了 -没有 没有 |
[25:31] | You’re not eating. What’s the matter? | 你怎么不吃东西 怎么回事? |
[25:33] | No. I’m fine. Mom, | 没事 我没事 妈妈 |
[25:34] | how do we explain all these people to the Byrneses? | 我们怎么对伯恩斯一家解释这些人? |
[25:36] | Honey, they’re leaving. | 哦 他们就要走了 |
[25:37] | The Byrneses won’t know they were here. | 伯恩斯一家 根本不会知道他们在这里待过 |
[25:39] | Okay. We agreed to be discreet | 我们说好这个周末 |
[25:40] | about you being a sex therapist this weekend | 要隐瞒你是性治疗学家的 |
[25:42] | until you got to know Jack and Dina better. Right? | 直到你们与杰克和迪娜 相互了解了为止 对吧? |
[25:44] | Don’t worry. I’ll be discreet. I put all my toys away. | 别担心 我会很谨慎的 我会把所有的玩具收好 |
[25:46] | And my office is all ready for them to sleep in. | 我的办公室也已经准备好了 只等他们入住了 |
[25:48] | Your office? No, no. we’re putting them upstairs. | 怎么 你的办公室 不行 我们让他们住楼上的 |
[25:50] | Your father thought they’d be more comfortable down here. | 你父亲觉得住下面会舒服点 |
[25:53] | The upstairs plumbing… You don’t wanna know. | 就楼上那排水系统 你不会愿意的 |
[25:55] | Talk to me about something important, honey. | 和我说点更重要的事吧 亲爱的 |
[25:57] | How are things with you and Pam? | 你和帕姆在床上什么感觉? |
[25:58] | They’re great. | 好极了 |
[25:59] | Because, you know, after two years, | 好极了? 你知道吗 两年以后… |
[26:01] | you have to work to keep things going. | 你必须努力才能维持那感觉 |
[26:02] | Does she still climax regularly? | 她还会经常高潮吗? |
[26:04] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[26:05] | You can’t talk that way this weekend, okay? | 这个周末你不能说这种话 |
[26:07] | Honey, I’m just saying | 我只是这么说说而已 |
[26:09] | I didn’t raise you to be a so-so lover. | 我可没把你教成个一般的情人 |
[26:10] | I know. Okay, what is he doing? | 看看他们在干什么? |
[26:12] | What? Don’t… don’t worry about them. | 怎么了? 别担心 |
[26:15] | Mom, Mom, | 妈 |
[26:16] | you got to get these people out of here now. | 你得赶快让他们走 现在就得走 |
[26:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:19] | Wipe that little gloss off you. | 把你脸上那痕迹擦干净 |
[26:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:23] | You hunt deer, Bernard? | 你猎鹿吗? 伯纳德? |
[26:25] | What? No, I hate that thing. | 不 我恨那东西 |
[26:26] | Roz’s father gave it to us. | 萝丝的父亲给我们的 |
[26:28] | He was into all that macho-wacho crap. | 他最喜欢那套玩意了 |
[26:31] | Oh! So is Greg. | 哦 格雷格也一样 |
[26:32] | He and I went duck-hunting together. Didn’t we, Greg? Hmm? | 我们有一次一起去打野鸭 对吧 格雷格? |
[26:35] | Duck-hunting? Me and you? | 打野鸭 我们俩一起? |
[26:36] | Duck-hunting? Yeah. Mmm-hmm. | 打野鸭? 对 |
[26:37] | What? What? | 什么? |
[26:39] | Gay, you went duck-hunting with… with Jack? | 盖 你和杰克一起去打野鸭了? |
[26:42] | Um, yeah. We went, we did. | 啊 是啊 我们一起去 |
[26:43] | We went on a little hunting trip. | 随便打过一回 |
[26:45] | You shot a duck? | 你打死了野鸭 |
[26:46] | I shot at a duck and… Mmm-hmm. | 我只是朝野鸭开枪 然后… |
[26:49] | You killed an innocent creature of the sky? | 你杀了一个无辜的小生物? |
[26:52] | I don’t… Did I… I did… I don’t… | 我没有 我没有… |
[26:53] | I think I might’ve clipped it or… | 我只是开了一枪 |
[26:55] | Never really checked. | 没查过打没打中 |
[27:25] | Oh, Lord. | 哦 天啊 |
[27:27] | And now, for the piece de resistance. | 现在 来看看最重要的 |
[27:32] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦 天啊 |
[27:34] | Little somethin’ I’ve been workin’ on. | 都是我收集的小东西 |
[27:36] | Oh, I see. Oh. | 嗯 不错 |
[27:39] | Mom will be out in a sec. What’s that? | 妈妈马上就来 这是什么? |
[27:42] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[27:43] | It’s the Wall of Gaylord. | 盖洛德纪念墙 |
[27:45] | The Wall of Gaylord? | 盖洛德纪念墙? |
[27:47] | Isn’t it nice to finally display your accomplishments, Son? | 把你的成就展示出来 是不是很棒 儿子? |
[27:50] | Honey, look at all your awards. | 亲爱的 看你得了这么多奖 |
[27:52] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[27:53] | He’s my champion. | 他是我的冠军 |
[27:54] | Oh, I didn’t know | 我不知道 |
[27:55] | they made ninth place ribbons. | 他们竟然还制作第九名的奖牌 |
[27:57] | Oh, Jack, they got them all the way up to 10th place. | 哦 杰克 他们一直做到第十名的 |
[27:59] | Hey! Anybody want to get a drink by the lagoon? | 没人想在小湖边喝一杯什么吗? |
[28:02] | This one looks impressive. | 这个看起来很不错啊 |
[28:03] | “Mazel tov, Gaylord M. Focker. World’s Greatest Nurse. “ | 盖洛德·福克尔 世界优秀护士奖 |
[28:09] | Very nice. | 真不错啊 |
[28:10] | We’ve always tried | 我们一直培养盖洛德 |
[28:11] | to instill a sense of self in Gaylord | 有自己的感觉 |
[28:13] | without being too goal-oriented. | 不想让他太功利 |
[28:15] | It’s not about winning or losing, | 不计输赢 |
[28:17] | it’s about passion. | 只为热情 |
[28:19] | We just want him to love what he’s doin’. | 我们只是希望他喜欢他做的事情 |
[28:22] | You know what I mean, Jack? | 你懂吗 杰克? |
[28:24] | Not really, Bernard. | 不是很懂 伯纳德 |
[28:25] | I think a competitive drive | 我觉得竞争 |
[28:27] | is the essential key that makes America | 是使美国成为现今世界上 |
[28:28] | the only remaining superpower in the world today. | 唯一的超级大国的根本原因 |
[28:32] | Well, whatever works. Mmm-hmm. | 这个嘛 不管什么有用就好 |
[28:34] | All right. Don’t forget the positions. | 好啦 戴夫 别忘了那些姿势 |
[28:36] | Bye, Dr. Roz. You’re a lifesaver. | 再见 萝丝 你挽救了我的生命 |
[28:38] | Oh, Thank you, BJ. Goodbye. | 喔 谢谢你 大杰克 再见 |
[28:40] | Ira, remember, easy on the thrusting. | 艾拉 记住慢点插 |
[28:42] | You’re not 78 anymore. | 你不是78岁了 |
[28:45] | What… What kind of work does your mother do with those patients? | 格雷格 你妈妈 对那些病人采用什么疗法? |
[28:48] | Those look like yoga mats. Is there yoga involved? | 看起来那很像瑜珈垫 是瑜珈吗? |
[28:51] | It’s yogaesque. | 那是类瑜珈术 |
[28:52] | It’s sort of, um, | 就好像 嗯 |
[28:54] | a, um, a… a… a couples therapy. | 那是一系列疗法 |
[28:56] | Kind of mind-body… | 用来唤醒身体 |
[28:57] | It’s kind of her own sort of… | 就好像是… |
[28:58] | Rozela! Sweetheart, living room! | 萝丝 甜心 来客厅 |
[29:02] | Hello! Hello! Hello! | 你好啊 你好啊 |
[29:04] | How are you, baby girl? | 你好吗 小闺女? |
[29:06] | Good, Roz. | 很好 萝丝 |
[29:07] | God! Look at you, you’re glowing! | 看看 你真漂亮 |
[29:09] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:10] | Hi, I’m Roz Focker | 你好 我是萝丝·福克尔 |
[29:13] | you must be Jack, and you must be Dina. | 你一定是杰克吧 你肯定是迪娜了 |
[29:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:17] | l… I just can’t believe | 我真不敢相信 |
[29:18] | it’s taken us this long to meet, huh. | 我们这么久了才见上一面 |
[29:20] | And who’s this little hairball? | 喔 这个小毛球是谁啊? |
[29:22] | They brought their grandson Baby Jack along. | 那是他们的孙子 小杰克 |
[29:24] | He’s so adorable. I could eat him up. | 喔 太可爱了 真想吃一口 |
[29:28] | Bern, did you show them where they’re sleeping? | 伯恩 你带他们去看了他们住的地方了吗? |
[29:30] | Right, right, right. Because we don’t have any air-conditioning, | 哦 对了 我们没有空调 |
[29:32] | I made up a nice spot for you in Roz’s office | 所以我们安排你们住萝丝的办公室 |
[29:35] | ’cause it gets the best breeze, | 因为那有很舒服的风 |
[29:36] | and it’s very near the communal commode. | 而且离公用洗手间很近 |
[29:38] | Oh, well, you know, actually, we’re gonna stay in our motor home. | 喔 其实我们会住在 我们的活动房屋里 |
[29:41] | In the trailer? | 在拖车里? |
[29:42] | Come on, Jack. You’re family. | 别这样 杰克 我们是一家人 |
[29:44] | We sleep under the same roof. | 应该睡在一起 |
[29:45] | Actually, Mom’s office is kind of cluttered. | 其实妈妈的办公室还是有点乱 |
[29:47] | So, that… that works all right. | 所以住那活动房屋也行 |
[29:49] | It’s just really easier with Little Jack. | 这样对小杰克会方便一点 |
[29:51] | No, no. Really. We insist. | 真的 我们不是客气 |
[29:52] | They wanna sleep in the trailer, | 如果他们愿意睡在拖车里 |
[29:54] | let them sleep in the trailer. | 就让他们睡吧 |
[29:55] | Mom, it’s not actually… It’s not a trailer. | 妈妈 其实那不是个拖车 |
[29:57] | It’s kind of like… It’s like a… like a hotel on wheels. | 那就好像个底下有轮子的旅馆 棒极了 |
[30:00] | This is practically a hotel. I was gonna do the turndown service… | 这也是旅馆啊 我只差一点就完工 |
[30:03] | I know, I know, but it’s their choice. | 我知道 但是这是他们的选择嘛. |
[30:05] | Wherever you feel most comfortable is fine. | 不管哪里你们觉得舒服就好 |
[30:07] | -It’s not right. -Bern, let it go. | -这不对 -伯恩 就这样吧 |
[30:09] | Let it go? Fine. | 就这样? 好吧 |
[30:10] | Yeah, let it go. | 没错 就这样吧 |
[30:12] | Look at you, sulking. | 别拉长脸 |
[30:13] | Now, look at this. I married a teenager. Right? | 我十几岁的时候就嫁给他了 对吧? |
[30:15] | At least you have the libido of a teenager. | 你至少也得有个年轻人的性欲吧 |
[30:18] | I gave her a little matinee today… | 我今天给过她一次了 |
[30:20] | Oh! Don’t you dare! Stop it! | 喔 你怎么敢说 不能说! |
[30:22] | How about a double feature? | 那再来一次怎么样 |
[30:26] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[30:27] | Lagoon? Why don’t we go show them the lagoon? | 那个小湖 我们干嘛 不带他们看看那小湖呢? |
[30:30] | The lagoon. Come see the lagoon. | 小湖 来看看小湖 |
[30:32] | The lagoon, Jack. Come on. | 小湖 杰克 来看看 |
[30:34] | We’ll get drunk, | 如果我们醉了 |
[30:35] | we’ll take a piss in the lagoon. | 就向湖里撒尿 |
[30:37] | Roz, why don’t you take them outside? | 萝兹 你把他们带到外面去吧 |
[30:39] | Show them around. I’ll make a drink. | 带他们转转 我去弄点饮料来 |
[30:48] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[30:50] | Hey, Dad… | 嘿 爸爸 |
[30:52] | It’s going good so far, right? | 到现在为止一切顺利 对吧? |
[30:53] | Dad, you gotta take down that weird shrine thing. | 爸爸 你得把那些 奇怪的荣誉撤下来 |
[30:56] | But I’m very proud of you, Gaylord. | 我为你自豪 盖洛德 |
[30:57] | What’s wrong with showing it? | 展示它们有什么问题啊? |
[30:59] | It’s ridiculous. | 那简直可笑 |
[31:00] | Most people aren’t proud of sixth place ribbons. | 大多数人只会为第六名感到自豪 |
[31:02] | Most people? | 大多数人? |
[31:03] | Since when do you care about most people? | 你什么时候 开始在意大多数人了? |
[31:05] | I don’t, but Jack is really into winning | 我没有 不过杰克非常在意输赢 |
[31:08] | and competition and sports. | 还有竞赛 体育什么的 |
[31:10] | It’s a whole other thing with him. | 这是他关注的一切 |
[31:12] | Hey. Hey. You’re a winner up here and in here. | 嘿 你是这里和这里的胜利者 |
[31:15] | And that’s all that matters. | 其他的都不重要 |
[31:17] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢啦 |
[31:18] | I don’t know what that means, but thank you. | 我不懂你说的意思 不过还是谢了 |
[31:21] | So, to solve that problem, | 后来我们解决了这个问题 |
[31:22] | I created a life-like latex left breast | 我做了一个橡胶的左乳房 |
[31:25] | molded from his mother’s actual left breast, | 那个乳房是以他母亲的左乳 为模子做出来的 |
[31:27] | so this way LJ would avoid any nipple confusion. | 这样小杰克就不会有 什么乳头的困扰问题 |
[31:30] | You’re avoiding confusion by strapping a boob on a man? | 你把一个乳房捆在男人身上 借此来避免困扰问题? |
[31:34] | Well, yes, believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[31:36] | it is less confusing because of the texture | 不过那的确减轻了孩子的困扰 因为那乳房的质地… |
[31:38] | Mom. | 妈妈! |
[31:39] | …of the breast itself. | …和真的一模一样 |
[31:41] | Uh, I guess it’s very, uh, creative. | 呃 我想这非常…有创造性 |
[31:45] | It’s very creative. | 这非常有创造性 |
[31:48] | A little birdie told me that one of our guests here | 一只小鸟告诉我 我们有个客人 |
[31:53] | is a Tom Collins man. | 很喜欢汤姆·科林斯 |
[31:56] | Oh, for pity’s sake. | 看在老天的分上! |
[31:57] | Isn’t that nice, Jack? | 杰克 他真体贴 对吧? |
[31:59] | That is nice. Thank you. | 对 非常体贴 谢谢 |
[32:01] | All right. Wait. Don’t drink. I want to make a toast. | 别喝 我要先讲点祝酒词 |
[32:06] | Now, I had a vasectomy in 1974… | 在1974年 我做了输精管切除术 |
[32:09] | ’73, honey. | 73年 亲爱的 |
[32:10] | You’re right. ’73. | 你说的没错 73年 |
[32:11] | So, unfortunately, I never had the chance to procreate a daughter, | 所以很不幸 我没有机会生一个女孩了 |
[32:14] | but had I been able to, | 但是如果我可以的话 |
[32:16] | I really would’ve wanted a girl | 我真的很想有个这样的女孩 |
[32:18] | as sensitive and as intelligent | 这么感觉敏锐的 聪明的 |
[32:21] | and as beautiful | 美丽的女孩 |
[32:22] | as this young lady sitting right here before us. | 就像坐在我们面前的 这位年轻女士一样 |
[32:26] | Thank you, Bernie. | 谢谢你 伯尼(伯纳德的昵称) |
[32:27] | And if I might add… | 另外我还想说… |
[32:29] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[32:30] | Yeah. | 怎么了? |
[32:31] | I thought you had a sister? | 我觉得你有个姐妹啊 |
[32:33] | Nope. No sister. | 没有 没有姐妹 |
[32:36] | You said you had a sister. | 你说你有个姐妹 |
[32:37] | You said you milked your sister’s cat. | 你说你喂你姐妹的猫牛奶 |
[32:44] | Okay, I’m not done yet. What I’m trying to say is, | 我还没说完呢 我想说的是 |
[32:48] | it’s taken far too long to do this, you know, | 尽管我们这么久才见面 |
[32:51] | but we’re finally all together. | 但不管如何 最后我们在一起了 |
[32:54] | That’s nice, honey. | 说的真好 亲爱的 |
[32:56] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:59] | All right, that’s enough. | 好啦 说的够多了 |
[33:01] | L’chaim, everyone. | 来 大伙 勒哈伊姆[犹太语干杯] |
[33:02] | L’chaim! | 勒哈伊姆 |
[33:04] | L’ha-ha. | 勒呵… |
[33:05] | Like you have popcorn stuck in the throat. It’s a… | 就好像你嗓子里面 堵了颗爆米花一样 是呵 |
[33:08] | Okay. To family. | 好啦 祝家庭幸福 |
[33:12] | To family. | 好啦 祝家庭幸福 |
[33:13] | Oh! I forgot. | 我还忘了说一点 |
[33:14] | I want to say one more thing about my vasectomy. | 关于我的输精管切除术 我还要再说一点 |
[33:16] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[33:17] | Honey, get yourself over here. | 亲爱的 到这里来 |
[33:20] | I went overboard? | 我惹人烦了吗? |
[33:21] | A little bit. | 有点 |
[33:22] | You’re so cute, they’ll forgive you anything. | 你太可爱了 他们不会怪你的 |
[33:25] | God! You’re so beautiful. | 天啊 你真太美了 |
[33:27] | You are the sexiest woman alive I know. | 你是我知道的最性感的女人 |
[33:29] | Mmm. You’re just trying to get me back into bed. | 你只不过是想把我弄上床 |
[33:32] | Or the hammock. | 吊床也行啊 |
[33:35] | This is a delicious Tom Collins. | 这杯汤姆·科林斯酒真好喝 |
[33:36] | What I did, I used real lemon juice. | 那是因为我用的是真的柠檬汁 |
[33:39] | It’s from our trees here. That’s the secret. | 是从我那边树上摘下来了 这就是秘诀 |
[33:41] | He was squeezing all afternoon. | 他整个下午都在挤 |
[33:43] | Yeah. And, Jack, | 还有 杰克 |
[33:44] | I managed to make some lemon juice, too. | 我还这么挤了点柠檬汁 |
[33:50] | Gay, you all right? | 哦 盖 你还好吗? |
[33:51] | Honey, you okay? Are you sure? | 你还好吗? 亲爱的? |
[34:00] | Well, I think | 我觉得 |
[34:01] | that Roz and Bernie seem like very nice people. | 萝丝和伯尼是非常好的人 |
[34:05] | Oh! Very nice people. | 是啊 很好的人 |
[34:07] | A little off-color, but very nice. | 有点不正经 但是人都很好 |
[34:09] | Oh! But isn’t it wonderful, Jack? | 这不是很好吗? |
[34:11] | After all this buildup, | 费了这么大劲 |
[34:12] | the kids are finally getting married. | 我们的孩子最终要结婚了 |
[34:14] | I feel so happy. | 我太高兴了 |
[34:16] | Wait a second. I think he just spoke. | 等等 我觉得他刚刚说话了 |
[34:18] | Little Jack, were you about to speak? | 小杰克 你想要说话吗? |
[34:23] | Nope, just a little flatulence. | 看来不是 只是肚子里有点涨 |
[34:25] | What were you saying, honey? | 你刚才说什么了 亲爱的? |
[34:26] | Nothing, dear. | 没什么 亲爱的 |
[34:29] | Guys, where are you going? | 你们要去哪? |
[34:32] | We’re checking out Jack’s macho-wacho trailer. | 我们想去看看杰克那辆大拖车 |
[34:35] | Yeah. I want to see that boob. | 是啊 我想看看那个人造乳房 |
[34:37] | -Can I talk to you for a sec? -Yeah. | -亲爱的 我可以和你说一句话吗? -当然 |
[34:39] | Hey, listen, don’t let Moses go in there. They have a cat. | 嘿 别把摩西带去 他们那有只猫 |
[34:41] | Moses is perfectly trained… | 摩西被训练的很好… |
[34:43] | Dad, he humps everything that moves. | 爸爸 任何动的东西 它都会追上去操 |
[34:45] | Honey, he’s like his father. | 就像你老爸一样 |
[34:46] | I never cheated on you. | 我可从来没对不起你 |
[34:47] | They’re not listening to me. | 他们根本没听我说 |
[34:52] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[34:54] | They seem to be getting along really well, don’t you think? | 好像他们相处的不错 对吧? |
[34:56] | Yeah, they do. I know. I kind of feel bad that I worried so much. | 是啊 不错 我想我之前担心的太多了 |
[34:59] | Yeah. That was okay. | 是啊 |
[35:00] | What’s going on? | 倒底怎么啦? |
[35:03] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[35:04] | You’re pregnant? Mmm-hmm. | 你怀孕了? |
[35:07] | I’m two weeks late. I’m nauseous, | 是啊 我月经晚了两个星期 觉得恶心 |
[35:09] | my boobs hurt, and I can smell everything. | 的乳房很痛 一切都表现出来了 我能感觉到 |
[35:11] | -You’re gonna have a baby. -Yeah. A baby. | -你要生孩子了? -是啊 一个孩子 没错 |
[35:14] | Oh, we’re gonna have a little baby, a baby. | 我们要有个孩子了 |
[35:15] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[35:17] | I just… I… | 我…我… |
[35:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:24] | Oh, shit! | 哦 糟糕 |
[35:28] | You realize your father is going to kill me? | 你意识到你的父亲会杀了我吗? |
[35:31] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不会的 不会的 |
[35:32] | He’s not gonna find out because we’re not going to tell him. | 他不会发现的 因为我们不会告诉他的 |
[35:35] | No, no, no, no, no. Come on. He’s a human lie detector. | 不会的 不会的 他是个活的测谎器 |
[35:37] | He lives to sniff out stuff like this. | 他一生都是干这行的 |
[35:39] | We’ll get through this weekend, | 我们撑过这个周末 |
[35:40] | we’ll get through tomorrow. | 等过了明天 |
[35:42] | And… and… and we’ll tell them on Sunday before we go. | 然后我们会在周日告诉他们 就在我们走之前 |
[35:44] | Okay? We’ll tell them all. | 好吗? 那时我们就坦白一切 |
[35:45] | I just hate the idea of keeping secrets from your dad. | 我很恨对你父亲保守秘密 |
[35:48] | It’s just one little secret. | 这只是个很小的秘密啊 |
[35:50] | Oh! Hi, neighbors. | 哦 你们好啊 邻居 |
[35:52] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[35:53] | The Fockers, honey. | 是福克尔一家 亲爱的 |
[35:55] | A la fancy-shmancy. | 一辆多可爱的车啊 |
[35:56] | Welcome to the chateau. | 欢迎来城堡餐馆 |
[35:57] | No wonder they don’t want to sleep in our shit box. | 怪不得他们不愿意睡那破屋子了 |
[36:00] | Look at this place. | 看看这地方 |
[36:02] | l… I don’t think the dog is such a good idea. | 我觉得把那狗带来不是什么好主意 |
[36:05] | Don’t worry. Moses is more of a lover than a fighter. | 别担心 摩西更像是个情人 而不是战士 |
[36:07] | -Jesus! -Moses! | -天啊 -摩西! |
[36:09] | He’s always dreamt of me having a white wedding. | 他总梦想着我有个纯洁的婚礼 |
[36:11] | You don’t know how upset he’s gonna be. | 你不会知道他会有多么失望的 |
[36:13] | No, I do know. | 不 我知道 |
[36:14] | Moses! Moses! | 摩西! 摩西! |
[36:17] | Jinxy! | 丁克斯 |
[36:18] | Dad, I told you to keep him out of the RV. | 爸爸 我让你不要把他带上休闲车的 |
[36:20] | He said he wanted to see the RV. | 但他说他想来看看 |
[36:21] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[36:22] | Moses! Moses! | 摩西! 摩西! |
[36:24] | Get that goddamn dog out of here! | 把那狗弄出去! |
[36:29] | Mo! | 摩… |
[36:32] | Oh, God! | 哦 天啊 |
[36:33] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[36:35] | Oh! Jinx. | 哦 丁克斯 |
[36:37] | Jinx, don’t do it. | 丁克斯 别碰那个 |
[36:38] | Jinxy, no. | 丁克斯 别! |
[36:39] | Don’t do it! | 别碰那个 |
[36:40] | No! | 别! |
[36:42] | Jesus! Moses! Hold on. | 天啊! 摩西! 坚持住! |
[36:49] | Moses, hold on. I’m gonna save you! | 摩西 坚持住 我会来救你的! |
[36:51] | The cat can flush? | 那猫会冲马桶? |
[36:52] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 摩西! |
[36:56] | Get out of the way! | 让开! |
[36:57] | Hey! What the hell are you doing? That’s my toilet! | 嘿 你在干什么? 那是我的马桶! |
[36:59] | I got to get my dog! | 我要救我的狗出来! |
[37:00] | Forget your dog. What about my toilet? | 别管你的狗了 我的马桶怎么办? |
[37:03] | Moses! | 摩西! |
[37:08] | No! Stop the baby! Stop the baby! | 不! 别让孩子过去! |
[37:20] | He’s alive! | 它还活着 |
[37:23] | He’s fine. | 它还活着 |
[37:24] | So much for the protection of our rolling safe house. | 好啦 这回我们的活动房屋 总算是被弄坏了 |
[37:27] | Oh, honey, he was trying to save his pet. | 亲爱的 他们只是 想救他们的宠物 |
[37:29] | I mean, what if it was Jinxy | 想想 要是丁克斯 |
[37:31] | who got flushed into a toilet? | 被冲进马桶你会怎么样? |
[37:33] | Mr. Jinx has had extensive aquatic training. | 丁克斯受过严格的水中训练 |
[37:35] | He would have known exactly what to do in the event of a submersion. | 它知道被淹的时候该做什么 |
[37:43] | 20-minute warning for dinner, guys. | 两位 还有二十分钟吃晚饭 |
[37:45] | Sorry about the trailer, Jack. | 很抱歉弄坏你的拖车 杰克 |
[37:48] | Muskrat. | 麝鼠! |
[37:52] | It’s okay, Bernard. | 没什么 伯纳德 |
[37:55] | There’s no way we’re not telling him this weekend. | 这个周末我们决不能告诉你父亲这事 |
[37:57] | I know. That’s what I was saying. | 我知道 我刚才也是那么说的 |
[37:59] | So, what do you wanna do? | 那你打算怎么办? |
[38:00] | I’m not sure. I never thought this’d be an issue. | 我不知道 我从来没想到过这种问题 |
[38:02] | I thought we’d be married before we got pregnant. | 我还以为我们会结婚后才怀孕呢 |
[38:04] | -Hey. -What? | -嘿 -怎么啦? |
[38:07] | Why don’t we move the wedding up to next month? | 我们把婚礼挪到下个月怎么样? |
[38:09] | What? | 什么? |
[38:10] | Then we’ll tell your dad | 然后我们可以告诉你父亲 |
[38:11] | you got pregnant on the honeymoon. | 你是在蜜月期间怀孕的 |
[38:13] | Oh, my God, yeah, that could work. | 哦 天啊 对啊 这样应该行 |
[38:16] | Yeah. It’s perfect, right? Yeah. | 是啊 绝妙的主意 是吧? |
[38:17] | Okay. Good. Just follow my lead. | 照我的暗示去做 |
[38:19] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[38:23] | Without further ado, my famous Focker Fondue. | 一次成功 我做了福克尔酪酥 |
[38:27] | Come on, dig in. Come on. Get it while it’s hot. | 来尝尝看 趁热吃 |
[38:29] | That is so impressive, Bernie. Did you do that yourself? | 伯尼 这太感人了 你自己做的? |
[38:33] | Oh, sure. Oh! I love to cook. | 当然了 我喜欢做饭 |
[38:34] | I can’t even fry an egg. | 我连煎鸡蛋都不会 |
[38:36] | True. | 没错 |
[38:37] | I burn cornflakes. | 我把麦片都烧糊了 |
[38:38] | I’m amazed he finds the time to cook | 我很惊讶你居然能有时间做饭 |
[38:40] | with such a high-powered legal career. | 尤其是你还从事这种 影响力极大的法律工作 |
[38:43] | High-powered? | 影响力极大? |
[38:44] | I wouldn’t exactly call… Uh-oh! | 我不会管它叫… 噢! |
[38:45] | You kicked me. Why did you kick me? | 你踢我 你干嘛要踢我 |
[38:47] | I kick… kicked you because you’re being modest | 我踢你是因为你太谦虚了 |
[38:50] | and you should tell people that you are a good lawyer, which he is, | 你应该告诉大家你是个好律师 |
[38:53] | a-a-and he has fought | 打赢了 |
[38:55] | some really big, important legal battles. | 好多场重要的官司 |
[38:57] | Truth is, Jack, when Gay was born, I stopped practicing | 事实是 杰克 当盖出生以后 我就不打官司了 |
[38:59] | and became a stay-at-home dad. | 开始待在家里 |
[39:02] | Oh, believe me, | 想信我 |
[39:03] | he won a trial or two in his day. | 他还是打赢了几场官司的 |
[39:05] | Oh! Extremely good trial lawyer. | 是啊 非常好的辩护律师 |
[39:07] | A regular Clarence Darrow. | 就像克莱伦斯·丹诺[美国最伟大的辩护律师之一] |
[39:08] | So Roz was the primary breadwinner | 所以是萝丝在挣钱 |
[39:10] | and you didn’t have a job? | 而你没有工作? |
[39:11] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:13] | Honey, come on, you could say he had the hardest job. | 哦 亲爱的 你应该说他从事的 是最艰难的工作 |
[39:16] | Oh, he’s… he’s just kidding. | 哦 他…他只是开玩笑 |
[39:18] | Of course, I’m… Yes. | 我当然…是开玩笑 |
[39:19] | Why don’t we jump into the topic of the hour, hmm, | 我们干嘛不说说最重要的问题呢 |
[39:21] | the big Focker-Byrnes wedding. | 福克尔和伯恩斯的盛大婚礼 |
[39:23] | Yes. Good. | 好啊 |
[39:24] | I know we’ve been talking about a… a fall wedding… | 我知道我们一直在商量 秋天举行婚礼 |
[39:31] | Is that Isabel? | 那是伊莎贝尔吗? |
[39:32] | Oh, yeah. Our former housekeeper, Isabel. | 是啊 我们以前的女管家 伊莎贝尔 |
[39:35] | You know, she has her own catering business now, isn’t that great? | 你知道她现在有自己的 餐饮事业了 是不是很棒 |
[39:37] | And… and I asked her to come and help Bernie in the kitchen this weekend. | 我们这个周末请她来厨房帮助伯尼 |
[39:40] | You didn’t tell me she was here. | 你从来没告诉过我她在这 |
[39:42] | Gay had a monster crush on her when he was a teenager. | 盖年轻的时候爱她爱的发狂 |
[39:44] | Really? | 真的? |
[39:45] | I didn’t have any monster crush. | 什么爱的发狂啊 |
[39:47] | You didn’t tell me about that. | 你可从来没有告诉过我这些 |
[39:48] | Yeah. Because it’s not true. | 是啊 因为那不是真的 |
[39:49] | Oh, not true? Then I didn’t catch you doing baziga to her passport photo | 是吗 那我发现你 对着她的护照照片手淫… |
[39:52] | when you were, what, 13? | 也是假的罗? 那时你多大? 13吧? |
[39:54] | Honey, stop. | 亲爱的 别说了 |
[39:55] | I walk in the door… | 我走进那门 然后… |
[39:56] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[39:57] | Oh, there’s my baby! | 我的宝贝在哪? |
[39:59] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[40:05] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:07] | Mmm. Good to see you. | 嗯 很高兴见到你 |
[40:08] | l… I haven’t seen you in years. | 我好多年没见你了 |
[40:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:11] | Mmm. Yes, you… | 嗯 是的 你… |
[40:12] | Wow! Yeah. Look at you. You look… | 哇 看你 你简直… |
[40:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:16] | Yeah. You look… | 你看起来… |
[40:17] | I had a boob job. Wow. | 我做了丰胸手术 |
[40:19] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[40:21] | Hey! This is, uh, Dina and Jack Byrnes. | 嘿 这是迪娜和杰克·伯恩斯 |
[40:24] | Mucho gusto. | 你好啊 |
[40:25] | Hi, Isabel. | 嗨 伊莎贝尔 |
[40:26] | Mucho gusto. | 你好 |
[40:27] | And this is Pam Byrnes, my fiancee. | 这是帕姆·伯恩斯 我的未婚妻 |
[40:30] | Encantada. | 很高兴认识你 |
[40:32] | Nice to meet you, too. | 很高兴认识你 |
[40:35] | Not yet married, and already a little one? | 你们还没结婚已经有孩子了? |
[40:39] | And he is a handsome little Focker. | 他真是个英俊的小福克尔啊 |
[40:43] | See? | 对吧 |
[40:44] | Oh, no. He’s not a Focker. | 哦 他不是福克尔家的 |
[40:45] | Yeah, no. He’s not mine. | 是啊 他不是我的孩子 |
[40:46] | And still you stayed to raise her child? | 你还要养她的孩子? |
[40:49] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[40:50] | No, he’s Pam’s nephew. | 不 他是帕姆的外甥 |
[40:52] | He has no connection to Greg whatsoever. | 他和格雷格一点关系也没有 |
[40:59] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:00] | Mama! Mama! Mama! | 妈妈! 妈妈! 妈妈! |
[41:04] | Little Jack, no. | 小杰克 别这样 |
[41:05] | Those aren’t for you. | 那不是给你的 |
[41:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[41:13] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[41:14] | I think I’ll take him inside. | 我把他抱进去吧 |
[41:16] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[41:20] | You’re a very lucky woman, Pam. | 你真是个幸运的女人 帕姆 |
[41:23] | He’s very special, this one. | 他非常特别 |
[41:27] | I think so, too. | 我也这么想 |
[41:28] | Oh, I could tell you some stories about him. | 我可以告诉你们一些他的故事 |
[41:31] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[41:33] | Oh, she’s just being silly. | 她只是开玩笑 |
[41:35] | Nice to meet you all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[41:36] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[41:38] | So sweet. Oh! So sweet. | 她真亲切 对吧? |
[41:43] | Hey, do you guys want some more, uh, wine? | 嘿 你们还有谁要再来点酒吗? |
[41:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:50] | Hey, you did good, Greg. | 干的不错啊 格雷格 |
[41:53] | She’s very pretty, this one, huh? | 她真漂亮 这次的这个 |
[41:55] | Yeah, she’s, uh, she’s really great. | 是啊 她真的很好 |
[41:57] | Really great. | 真的很好 |
[41:58] | Can you believe it’s been 15 years? | 你能相信那已经过了15年了吗? |
[42:03] | So many wonderful memories from those days. | 过去那些日子有太多美好的记忆了 |
[42:05] | Yes. Yes, lot of wonderful, | 是啊 很多美好的 |
[42:08] | kind of private memories. | 秘密的回忆 |
[42:12] | So, you never told your fiancee about us, huh? | 就是说你从来没有把我们的事情 告诉过你的未婚妻? |
[42:16] | Um, no, I don’t think I did. | 啊 没有 我应该没有 |
[42:18] | I don’t, I think, I don’t think it ever came up on my end. | 我没想起来 |
[42:20] | Not that I didn’t want her to know. It just, never really… | 我不是不想让她知道 只是… |
[42:23] | Yeah, and not that, l… I mean, not that it wasn’t great. | 我是说 我不是说那不好 |
[42:25] | It was really, you know, for me it was like… | 对我来说 真的… |
[42:27] | And you were so | 你又那么… |
[42:29] | helpful and… and… | 有帮助 而且… |
[42:30] | Don’t you worry, baby. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[42:32] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我不会泄露你的秘密的 |
[42:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:35] | There’s no secrets. But, good, yeah, | 这不算秘密 不过 |
[42:36] | maybe if we keep it quiet this weekend and then… | 可能这个周末 保密也不是坏事 |
[42:38] | Because, yeah, I don’t want Pam to feel uncomfortable. | 我不想让帕姆不舒服 |
[42:40] | And then later, when it’s the proper, you know, setting, I can… | 以后 当时机合适的时候 你懂吗 我可以… |
[42:44] | Okay, yeah, okay, good. And, uh… | 好啦 就这样 好的 |
[42:46] | Good. | 好的 |
[42:48] | Oh, and fondue, fondue is going… is goin’ over. | 哦 对啦 那个酪酥很受欢迎 |
[42:51] | Gay, you’re just in time to hear me tell the gang | 盖 你来的正是时候 我正要告诉大家… |
[42:53] | how you lost your virginity to Isabel. | 你是怎么在伊莎贝尔身上 失去你的处男的了 |
[42:58] | He was 19. A late bloomer. | 他那时19岁 很晚了 |
[43:01] | You s-slept with Isabel? | 你和伊莎贝尔睡过? |
[43:03] | We were relieved. | 我们很放心 |
[43:06] | Why… why would you, why… why would you bring that up? | 你干嘛要提起这个? |
[43:08] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[43:09] | It was, what, 15 years ago. | 那都是15年前了 |
[43:10] | Honey, your father thought | 亲爱的 你父亲认为 |
[43:12] | that it’d be fun to share stories | 告诉大家我们的第一次 |
[43:13] | about our first time. | 很有意思 |
[43:14] | Really? That sounds like fun. That’s… | 真的吗? 这有意思吗? 这… |
[43:17] | That’s fine. | 这还行吧 |
[43:19] | Come on, tell us how you popped your cherry. Come on. | 来吧 和我们说说你 第一次是怎么样的 |
[43:22] | I really don’t feel comfortable | 我真的不太想… |
[43:23] | discussing that with you, Bernard. | 告诉你这个 伯纳德 |
[43:25] | You know what? I suggest that we get back to talking about the wedding. | 我建议我们还是谈谈婚礼吧 |
[43:28] | Thank you, Bernie. | 谢谢 |
[43:31] | What? | 那是什么? |
[43:32] | Mom, didn’t you just take Little Jack back to the room? | 妈妈 你刚才不是把小杰克抱回屋了吗? |
[43:34] | I’m monitoring him from a high-powered | 我把一个大功率多向麦克风 |
[43:36] | multidirectional microphone planted in his crib. | 放在他的摇篮里监视他 |
[43:38] | Oh, baby monitors. Hidden cameras. | 哦 婴儿监视器 隐藏摄像机 |
[43:41] | Whatever happened to a little thing called privacy? | 没人考虑过什么叫隐私吗? |
[43:44] | Bernie, surveillance technology has helped protect | 伯尼 监视科技能保护 |
[43:46] | a lot of the freedoms | 我们美国人 |
[43:47] | that we as Americans take advantage of today. | 每天在享受着的各种自由 |
[43:53] | He’s right. It has been good. | 他说的是对的 那些东西不错 |
[43:57] | S-son, that is bullcrap in a chef’s salad. | 儿子 那纯粹是胡扯 |
[44:00] | Jack, tell me one smart thing the CLIA has done | 杰克 你告诉我一件CLIA干过的聪明事 |
[44:03] | and I’ll give you the deed to her house. | 我就给她的房子的房契给你 |
[44:05] | CLIA? The CLIA? | |
[44:06] | The Central Lack of Intelligence Agency. | 中央缺乏情报局[对中央情报局的讽刺] |
[44:18] | I think that baby might need a couple of pulls | 我想那孩子想嘬嘬 |
[44:20] | on that knocker of yours, Jack. | 你那乳头了 杰克 |
[44:25] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[44:26] | We’re Ferberizing him. | 我们采用放任疗法 |
[44:27] | -You’re what? -The Ferber method. | -你们什么? -放任疗法 |
[44:28] | You let him cry it out. This way he doesn’t depend on coddling. | 就让他哭 这样他就不会对拥抱有依赖感 |
[44:31] | On the other hand, the Continuum Concept | 与此相反 源续的观念表明 |
[44:34] | shows that a baby benefits | 经常性的身体接触 |
[44:35] | more from constant physical contact. | 对婴儿更为有益 |
[44:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[44:40] | We use the Ferber Method. | 我们还是会采用放任疗法 |
[44:41] | We used the Focker Method. | 我们采用福克尔疗法 |
[44:43] | We hugged and kissed that little prince | 我们总是抱着小孩亲他 |
[44:45] | like there was no tomorrow. | 就好像明天就抱不到了一样 |
[44:47] | We Fockerized him. | 我们让他变成一个福克尔 |
[44:49] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[44:50] | Greggy practically slept in our bed till he was 10. | 格雷格差不多10岁 才不睡我们的床 |
[44:53] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 |
[44:54] | Oh, I don’t think it was quite that long. | 我不觉得有那么久 |
[44:56] | Yes, it was. | 就是那么久 |
[44:57] | No, it wasn’t 10. | 不是10岁 |
[44:58] | Nine-and-a-half, at least. | 至少是9岁半 |
[44:59] | Mom, I don’t think so. | 妈妈 我不这么认为 |
[45:01] | I didn’t sleep in their bed all that time. | 我不是一直睡他们的床的 |
[45:03] | Bernie, get the photo album. | 伯尼 把照片集拿来 |
[45:04] | I’m one step ahead of you. | 我早就料到你会要 |
[45:06] | No, no, no, we’re eating dinner, come on. | 别别 我们还在吃饭呢 |
[45:09] | These are the curls | 这是他第一次 |
[45:11] | from his first trip to the barbershop. | 去理发店 剪的头发 |
[45:13] | Nobody wants to see this. | 没人想看这个 |
[45:15] | Oh, and you kept all of his baby teeth. | 你把他的乳牙都保存下来了 |
[45:16] | Look at his darling little teeth, | 看看这个 这是他的乳牙 |
[45:18] | isn’t that sweet? | 真可爱 |
[45:20] | Uh-oh, somebody looks very grumpy there. | 哦 看这里 某人脾气很差啊 |
[45:24] | Oh, that’s Gay with the mohel. | 哦 那是盖和戴维·德莫里在一起 |
[45:25] | -The mohel? -No. | -德莫里? -别说了 |
[45:27] | He’s the man who snips the baby’s little winkydink. | 他是剪断婴儿的包皮的人 |
[45:30] | See, that’s Greg getting circumcised, right here. | 看 这就是格雷格被割包皮 |
[45:32] | We had the ceremony at my parents’ house | 那仪式在我父母家举行 |
[45:35] | but there was a cold snap and… Tell him. | 天气很冷…你来说 |
[45:37] | The heater conked out. | 暖器坏了 |
[45:38] | Mom. | 妈妈! |
[45:39] | No matter how hard he tried, the mohel couldn’t coax | 不管他怎么努力 德莫里就是没法 |
[45:41] | Greg’s tiny little turtle from its shell. | 哄格雷格把他的小龟头 从壳里伸出来 |
[45:44] | You know what? Let’s not talk about the tiny turtle, okay? | 妈妈 我们不要谈小龟头了好吗? |
[45:46] | Let’s… Th-this is dinner. | 这可是在吃饭 |
[45:47] | Honey, half the people at this table have penises. | 亲爱的 这桌子周围一半的人都有阴茎 |
[45:50] | Mom, control yourself. | 妈妈 控制一下你自己 |
[45:52] | Roz, he’s right. You’re embarrassing him. | 萝丝 他是对的 你让他难堪了 |
[45:55] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[45:56] | Make a long story short, Jack, he wound up with a semicirc. | 长话短说吧 杰克… 他最后割了一半包皮 |
[46:02] | What’s a semicirc? | 什么叫一半包皮? |
[46:03] | I can’t wait to hear this. | 我等不及要听这个了 |
[46:05] | What? It’s a cross between an ant eater and… | 就像把食蚁兽和… |
[46:08] | A German Army helmet. | 德国军队头盔放在一起 |
[46:13] | But, honey… Oh! | 但是 亲爱的 |
[46:15] | You wanted to talk about the wedding, right? | 你想要谈谈婚礼对吧 |
[46:20] | Don’t tell me you kept his umbilical cord. | 别告诉我们说你还 保留婴儿的脐带 |
[46:23] | Of course not, that’s Greg’s foreskin. | 当然不是了 那是格雷格的包皮 |
[46:26] | All right, you know what? That’s it. That’s… that’s enough humiliation. | 好啦 到此为止吧 你们羞辱的够了吧 |
[46:29] | Honey, stop. We’re having fun. | 别这样我们正聊的开心呢 |
[46:30] | No, I’m not having fun. | 我可不开心 |
[46:31] | Why deny us our memories? | 为什么要否认我们的记忆呢? |
[46:32] | Because we’re done! | 因为我们谈完了 |
[46:41] | Anyone in the mood for Chinese? | 有谁想吃中国菜吗? |
[46:45] | You told me your first time | 你和我说你的第一次 |
[46:47] | was with the Danish transfer student in high school. | 是和高中的一个丹麦交换学生 |
[46:49] | Yeah, well, you weren’t exactly forthcoming | 是啊 你对你和凯文订婚 |
[46:51] | about your engagement with Kevin. | 也没有说实话啊 |
[46:53] | Yeah, well, he wasn’t my babysitter. | 是啊 他又不是我的保姆 |
[46:55] | Okay, I should have told you, all right. | 好吧 我是应该告诉你的 |
[46:56] | Can we just let it go, please? | 我们能不能让过去的 就过去好吗? |
[46:58] | We both got enough stuff to deal with this weekend. | 我们这个周末 都有很多事情要忙 |
[47:06] | Oh, hi, Jack. | 哦 你好啊 杰克 |
[47:07] | Hello, Greg. | 你好 格雷格 |
[47:09] | Funny dinner, huh? | 真是个可笑的晚餐 对吧? |
[47:11] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[47:13] | I know that you are studying my family like the frozen caveman. | 我知道你就像考察原始人一样 考察我的家庭 |
[47:16] | So, I just, I don’t want you to be worried, okay? | 我只是不想让你担心 |
[47:18] | I mean, they’re a little quirky, | 他们是有些奇怪 但是… |
[47:20] | but they-they’re well-intentioned | 但是他们是好意 |
[47:22] | and… and I think they’re just nervous and… | 而且 我觉得… 他们只是有点紧张 |
[47:24] | Greg, I am sure tomorrow will be a better day. | 格雷格 我肯定明天会更好 |
[47:27] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 对不起 夫人 |
[47:28] | I thought you ordered room service. | 我以为你要了客房服务呢 |
[47:30] | Are you sure you don’t want | 你肯定你不想 |
[47:31] | any whipped cream with your sundae? | 在你的圣代上面放点鲜奶油吗? |
[47:34] | Bern, stop it! | 伯恩 停下! |
[47:36] | Who’s Bern? I’m Chad, the bellhop. | 谁是伯恩? 我是夏德 旅馆服务生 |
[47:38] | Oh, no, come on, we did that last week. | 哦 好啦 别这样了 我们上个星期刚玩过 |
[47:40] | Can’t you be Sam the carpet-cleaning man? | 你就不能当地毯清扫工萨姆吗? |
[47:41] | It’s illogical. Why would a carpet cleaner have whipped cream? | 这不合理 一个地板清扫工 怎么会有鲜奶油? |
[47:44] | Well, improvise, honey. | 好啦 表演一下吧 亲爱的 |
[47:45] | Good evening, miss. | 晚上好 小姐 |
[47:47] | I’m here to clean your carpet. | 我来这打扫你的地毯 |
[47:50] | Do you mind if I put some foam down on your rug? | 你介意我给你地毯上弄点泡沫吗? |
[47:53] | I don’t mind at all. | 没关系的 |
[47:54] | Good night, Greg. | 晚安 格雷格 |
[47:55] | Okay, sleep well, Jack. | 好的 睡个好觉 杰克 |
[47:56] | How long… how long have you worked in this hotel? | 你在旅馆里干了多久了? |
[47:59] | It’s time to put some snow on your mountains. | 该是时候在你的山上下点雪了 |
[48:01] | Come on, I’m gonna get some whipped cream | 来吧 我要给那些提顿人 |
[48:03] | on those Tetons. | 抹点奶油了 |
[48:06] | Guys! | 二位 |
[48:07] | Come back in the morning, tootsie roll. | 明天早上再来 |
[48:09] | Gay, you see the cowboy hat on the door? | 盖 你没看见门上的牛仔帽吗? |
[48:11] | Cowboy hat is off the door! | 牛仔帽已经不在门上了 |
[48:13] | No cowboy hat this weekend! | 这个周末没什么牛仔帽了 |
[48:14] | I’m coming in! | 我要进来了 |
[48:15] | Just stop doing what you’re doing! | 别再做了 |
[48:18] | Oh! | 哦 |
[48:20] | Come on, man, you know | 我说 你知道 |
[48:21] | what that cowboy hat on the door means. | 门上的牛仔帽是什么意思 |
[48:23] | Will you please help me out here? | 你就不能帮我个忙吗? |
[48:25] | What? We’re just being ourselves. | 怎么了 我们一向是这样的 |
[48:27] | Mom, mom, please… | 妈妈 请别这样 |
[48:28] | I think he’s saying not to be ourselves. | 我想他是不想让我们做自己 |
[48:30] | Yes, be yourselves | 做你们自己 |
[48:31] | but be yourself in a way | 但是 |
[48:32] | that’s a little less than being your full selves, okay. | 别把自己的全部展示出来 |
[48:35] | I don’t understand this. | 我不懂 |
[48:36] | I mean, why you’re so afraid of this Jack? | 你为什么这么怕这个杰克? |
[48:38] | You’ve been kissing his ass ever since you got here. | 自从他来着就一直欺负你 |
[48:40] | Mom, I’m not afraid of him, okay. | 妈妈 我不是怕他 |
[48:42] | -It’s not true. -It is true. | -这不是事实 -那是事实 |
[48:43] | I can’t believe you went duck-hunting with him. | 我简直无法相信你和他一起去打野鸭 |
[48:45] | Our people don’t shoot ducks. | 我们家人从来不打野鸭 |
[48:46] | Just make Jack feel a little more comfortable here, okay? | 让杰克待在这里能觉得舒服点 好吗? |
[48:49] | So you don’t want us to be ourselves? | 就是说你不想让我们做自己了 |
[48:51] | No, I just don’t want you to break his RV, Dad, | 不 我只是不想让你 弄坏他的休闲车 爸爸 |
[48:53] | and… and… and reveal that I had sex with Isabel | 还有 不要泄露我和 伊莎贝尔做爱的事 |
[48:55] | and play weird sex games that everybody can hear in the house. | 也不要玩这种奇怪的性游戏 让每个人都听到 |
[48:58] | Mom… Mom, please. | 妈妈 请别这样 |
[48:59] | If you ask me, it wouldn’t be so bad | 如果你问我的话 让你未来的老婆一家人 |
[49:01] | if your future in-laws heard this. | 听到这些没什么不好 |
[49:03] | Do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[49:04] | Just don’t therapize the Byrneses this weekend at all, okay? | 别在这个周末对伯恩斯 进行什么教育 好吗? |
[49:06] | All I’m saying is, | 我要说的是 |
[49:08] | a few minutes of concentrated work | 只要几分钟专心的做爱 |
[49:09] | with him and Dina, | 迪娜就能让他 |
[49:10] | she could get him to blow like Krakatoa. | 射的像喀拉喀托火山一样 |
[49:12] | Right, okay, yeah, you know what? | 好吧 |
[49:15] | One day, just give me one day, okay, | 听我说 就一天 |
[49:17] | without any complications. | 没什么困难的 |
[49:18] | We get through it, everybody goes off, | 我们撑过去 每个人都回去了 |
[49:20] | we go on with our lives. Can we do that? | 大家就继续自己的生活 怎么样? |
[49:22] | -All right. -You got it, dude. | -好的 -没问题 |
[49:23] | Thank you, okay. | 多谢 |
[49:25] | Hon, put the hat back on the door, okay? | 亲爱的 把那帽子放回门上好吗? |
[49:27] | No mom. No cowboy hat this weekend. | 不行 妈妈 这个周末 别玩什么牛仔帽了 |
[49:30] | Okay, but tonight doesn’t count. | 好吧 不过今晚不算在内 |
[49:33] | All aboard. | 都上车 |
[49:46] | Morning, partner. | 早上好啊 |
[49:50] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[49:52] | Sleep okay? | 睡得还好吗? |
[49:54] | I slept all right, thank you. | 还不错 谢谢你 |
[50:02] | It’s nice, all of us being here together, | 我们在这里聚在一起真不错啊 |
[50:04] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗? |
[50:07] | Bernard, do you mind if I have some privacy? | 伯纳德 你介意让我有点自己的隐私吗? |
[50:10] | Almost done. | 就快完了 |
[50:19] | Bernie, this fritatta is wonderful. | 伯尼 这意大利煎蛋卷真好吃 |
[50:21] | What’s in it? | 你在里面放什么了? |
[50:22] | Well, a lot of the taste comes from this old skillet. | 这个嘛 好多味道都来自于这个老锅 |
[50:24] | I’ve never washed it. | 我从来没洗过它 |
[50:25] | Hey, guys, | 嘿 |
[50:27] | can I have everybody’s attention, please? | 大家能听我说几句吗? |
[50:29] | Gay, be back in a second. | 盖 我马上就回来 |
[50:31] | Okay, Dad. All right. | 好的 爸爸 |
[50:34] | Uh, so… | 呃 |
[50:36] | Mom, I know we’ve been… we’ve been talking about | 我们以前一直打算 |
[50:38] | having the, uh, wedding in October, | 在十月结婚 |
[50:40] | but Pam and I have been doing a little thinkin’ | 但是帕姆和我想了想 |
[50:42] | and playing around with some ideas | 我们换了主意 |
[50:44] | and, uh, we’re thinking of moving it up to June. | 打算提早到六月 |
[50:46] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[50:47] | This June? | 今年六月? |
[50:48] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[50:49] | That’s… that’s in a month. | 那只剩一个月了 |
[50:52] | I always wanted a spring wedding, you know. | 我总是想春天就结婚呢 |
[50:54] | Well, that’s great, so we can announce it at the party tonight. | 很好啊 我们可以宣布 今晚开个晚会了 |
[50:56] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[50:57] | Wait, what party? | 等等 什么晚会? |
[50:58] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[51:00] | Let’s play football! | 我们来玩橄榄球吧 |
[51:01] | Oh, your father and I are throwing | 你父亲和我 |
[51:03] | a little engagement soiree | 想给你们这对新人 |
[51:04] | for you two lovebirds. | 办个订婚晚会 |
[51:06] | Look at that. | 看这脸 |
[51:08] | That’s so sweet. Thank you, guys. | 真体贴 谢谢你们 |
[51:11] | I thought we were just having a nice quiet dinner. | 我还以为我们就是 坐在一起静静吃顿饭呢 |
[51:13] | It was supposed to be a surprise. | 该有点惊喜嘛 |
[51:15] | The phone keeps ringing, the list keeps growing. | 电话一直在响 列表一直在长 |
[51:17] | Yeah, now, it’s up to 50 Fockers. | 现在轮到第50个福克尔家族成员了 |
[51:19] | When were you going to tell us about this? | 你们什么时候会和我们讲这个? |
[51:22] | 50 Fockers. What could be better? | 第50个福克尔家族成员? 还有什么能比这更好的呢? |
[51:26] | Dad, what are you doing? We never play football. | 爸爸 你要干什么? 我们从来不玩橄榄球的啊 |
[51:28] | I’m trying to cement relationships here. | 我只是想改善一下关系 |
[51:30] | Jack said he was into footy ball. | 杰克说他喜欢橄榄球 |
[51:32] | Let’s show El Stiffo how we play the game. | 那就让我们给那个顽固头 展示一下怎么打比赛 |
[51:34] | Footy ball? | 橄榄球? |
[51:35] | Come on, come on, let’s play! | 来啊 大家来玩啊 |
[51:37] | I’m feeling a little tired. | 我有点累 |
[51:38] | I think I’ll sit it out with Little Jack, okay? | 我就在这里陪小杰克好了 |
[51:40] | Honey, you want me to keep you company? | 亲爱的 你想让我陪你吗? |
[51:42] | No, Dina, come on, | 不行 迪娜 |
[51:44] | you and I will take on Jack and Roz. | 你和我来对付 杰克和萝丝 |
[51:46] | Come on, Jack, it’ll be fun, we’ll swap wives. | 来吧 杰克 会很有意思的 我们换一下妻子 |
[51:49] | Don’t worry, you’ll get her back after the game. | 别担心 比赛以后还会换回来的 |
[51:53] | Fine, we’ll play three on two. | 好吧 我们来玩三打二 |
[51:54] | But someone needs to be official quarterback. | 但是有人得来当正式的四分卫 |
[51:56] | Gay goes both ways. | 盖作两方的四分卫 |
[51:57] | I’ll bet he does. | 好啊 |
[52:00] | One, two. Hut. | 一 二 开球! |
[52:24] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[52:25] | I’ll run a down-and-in, draw in the defense, | 我冲击底线 吸引防守 |
[52:28] | then you’ll hit Roz here in the end zone for a TD. | 然后你在底线和萝丝碰头 来个触底得分 |
[52:30] | What do you mean? He hits me where with a what? | 你什么意思 他在什么地方怎么和我碰头? |
[52:32] | I’ll throw you the ball, you try to catch it, okay. | 我把球扔给你 你接球 |
[52:35] | -You want me to catch? -Yeah. | -你想让我接球? -是啊 |
[52:37] | On two. Ready? | 三对二 准备好啦? |
[52:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[52:39] | Hut one, hut two, hike! | 一 二 开球 |
[52:43] | Come on, this way! | 这边 |
[52:45] | That way, that way, that way. | 那边 那边 |
[52:52] | You remember that time in the park? | 还记得那次在公园里吗? |
[52:54] | You remember that time in the park? | 还记得那次在公园里吗? |
[52:56] | Guys, come on, come on, cut it out. | 二位 别玩这个了 |
[52:58] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你自豪 |
[52:59] | I caught the ball. | 我抓到球了 |
[53:00] | Mom, come on. | 来 给我 |
[53:02] | I caught the ball! | 我抓到球了 |
[53:03] | Come on, huddle up. | 快点 |
[53:04] | No, I’m bored. Here! | 我烦了 给你 |
[53:07] | Dina, come on, let’s go. | 来 迪娜 我们走 |
[53:08] | You want a spritzer? | 想来点施布里茨酒吗? |
[53:09] | What? Oh, a spritzer. | 什么 施布里茨酒? |
[53:11] | That sounds yummy. | 听起来很好喝 |
[53:12] | All right, come on. Dad, you got to focus, all right? | 爸爸 你得集中精神 行吗? |
[53:14] | He’s beating you down the field every time. | 他每次都比过你 |
[53:16] | You want me to be macho-wacho? | 你想让我拼命打吗? |
[53:17] | No. What? Have I ever said the words macho-wacho to you in my life? | 什么? 我这辈子 什么时候说过拼命这种词? |
[53:20] | -I got it. -What? | -我明白了 -什么? |
[53:22] | I won’t disappoint you. | 盖 我不会让你失望的 |
[53:24] | Okay, let’s try again, I’m gonna run a stop and go. | 好啦 我们再试一次 我会停下来 然后快跑 |
[53:27] | Fake the short pass, then hit me here | 假装抄近路 然后你一个长传球 |
[53:28] | in the end zone with a Hail Mary. | 把球扔到底线给我 |
[53:30] | -Okay, -got that. | -好的 -你明白了? |
[53:31] | Yeah, we keep running that play. | 懂 我们不停跑动 |
[53:32] | You want to mix it up a little? | 你想乱中取胜吗? |
[53:34] | No, I don’t. I’ve exposed Bernie’s weakness | 不是 我要暴露伯尼的弱点 |
[53:36] | and I want to take advantage of it. | 并且利用这个弱点 |
[53:37] | Exposed his weakness. Okay, okay. On four? | 暴露他的弱点? 好吧 好 数四下开始? |
[53:40] | Four. | 四下 |
[53:53] | Just you and me, Jack. Mano a mano. | 就剩你和我了 杰克 男人的对决 |
[53:56] | You think you can take me, Flowerman? | 你觉得你能赢过我吗? 花匠先生 |
[53:59] | I’m pretty sure I can, Mr. Mom. | 我非常肯定我能 保姆先生 |
[54:02] | You’re going down, Bernsie-boy. | 你死定了 小子 |
[54:04] | I’m going to rearrange your bouquet. | 我不会让你胜利的 |
[54:08] | Sell the pump fake, Greg, | 来个假传球 格雷格 |
[54:10] | ’cause that Focker’s gonna bite. | 那个家伙会上当的 |
[54:23] | Hut one, hut two, hut three, hut four. Hike! | 一 二 三 四 开始! |
[54:54] | Oh, my God! Are you all right? | 哦 天啊 你还好吗? |
[54:59] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[55:03] | Hey, Jack, you okay? | 嘿 杰克…你还好吗? |
[55:05] | I’m fine, Greg, thank you. | 我还行 格雷格 谢谢你 |
[55:07] | I see that kind of injury all the time at the hospital. | 我在医院见过很多 这样的受伤状况. |
[55:09] | I wish you’d let me give you a quick exam. | 让我给你很快检查一下吧 |
[55:11] | No, I’m, I’m fine. | 不用 我告诉你了我还好 |
[55:13] | I told you I’ll have my doctor look at it when I get home. | 我回家以后会让我的医生看看的 |
[55:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:19] | You know, it’s amazing | 你知道吗 很奇怪的是 |
[55:20] | how your father anticipated the pump fake like that. | 你父亲做好了我们假传的准备 |
[55:22] | It’s almost like he knew it was coming. | 好像他完全知道我们要采取的策略 |
[55:26] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[55:27] | Well, he definitely takes competition seriously. | 他确实把这比赛太当真了 |
[55:32] | How a man handles himself on the football field | 喔 男人在橄榄球场上的行为 |
[55:34] | says a lot about his character. | 非常能表现出他们的本性 |
[55:37] | Know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗? |
[55:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:45] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[55:46] | We got him, didn’t we, dude, huh? | 我们干赢他们了 对吧? |
[55:48] | Was he impressed? | 是不是让他印象很深刻 |
[55:50] | No, Dad, he wasn’t. That was a really hard shot. | 不 爸爸 那下撞的很厉害 |
[55:52] | You could’ve hurt him. | 你会弄伤他的 |
[55:53] | I just wanted it to be a fun game | 我只是想好好玩玩 |
[55:55] | but you wanted to win, | 但是你想要赢 |
[55:57] | so, you know, you got me all steamed up. | 所以你把我刺激起来了 |
[55:59] | No, I asked you to play a little defense, | 我只是想让你打防御 |
[56:01] | I didn’t ask you to turn it into a blood sport. | 我没让你打的那么血腥啊 |
[56:03] | I play too easy. I play too hard. | 一会说我不认真 一会说我太拼命 |
[56:05] | What are you really asking me to do, Gaylord? | 你到底要让我怎样 盖洛德? |
[56:07] | I’m not asking anything of you, Dad. | 我不想让你干什么 爸爸 |
[56:09] | Just… just go down there and apologize to him, okay? | 就去那里 向他道个歉 好吗? |
[56:11] | He thinks it was a cheap shot. | 他觉得我们合伙骗他 |
[56:13] | Sure. Okay. Whatever you say. | 好吧 你怎么说就怎么办 |
[56:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[56:18] | I can’t win with this kid. | 我没法让这小子满意 |
[56:20] | -Honey… -I can’t. | -亲爱的 -我没法… |
[56:21] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[56:22] | -Hi, baby. -Hey. | -嗨 宝贝 -嗨 |
[56:24] | So, how far along is Pam? Hmm? | 帕姆还有多长时间? |
[56:28] | What? | 什么? |
[56:29] | Come on, honey, I knew it the minute I saw her. | 好啦 亲爱的 我一看到她就知道了 |
[56:31] | Her boobs are bigger. She’s hormonal. | 她的乳房大了 雌激素旺盛 |
[56:33] | No wine at dinner, no football. | 吃饭的时候不喝酒 不玩橄榄球 |
[56:36] | She just found out yesterday. | 她是昨天才发现 |
[56:39] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[56:41] | My bubeleh’s going to have a baby! | 我的宝贝要有孩子了 |
[56:43] | My bubeleh’s going to be a father! | 我的宝贝要作父亲了 |
[56:45] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[56:46] | Tell me, talk to me, so this is so exciting. | 告诉我 和我说说 这太让人兴奋了 |
[56:49] | No. You didn’t tell Dad, did you? | 你没和爸爸说吧? |
[56:51] | No, not yet. He’s gonna plotz. | 没 还没 他会高兴死的 |
[56:53] | No, no, Mom, you can’t tell him. | 不 妈妈 你不能告诉他 |
[56:54] | -Why not? -Because he can’t keep a secret. | -为什么不行? -因为他没法保守秘密 |
[56:56] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[56:57] | You think Jack knows? | 你希望杰克知道吗? |
[56:58] | Are you kidding? That guy’s in such denial, | 你开玩笑吗? 你觉得那家伙这么保守 |
[57:00] | he still thinks his daughter is still a virgin. | 还认为他女儿是处女吗? |
[57:02] | Yeah, I know, he’s very old-fashioned. | 是啊 我知道他很守旧 |
[57:04] | That’s why Pam can’t tell him till after the wedding. | 所以帕姆结婚前都不愿意告诉他 |
[57:06] | -That is ridiculous. -Mom, it isn’t, believe me. | -这真可笑 -这不可笑 妈妈 信我吧 |
[57:08] | -You don’t know him like I do. -Fine. | -我比你清楚 -好吧 |
[57:10] | My lips are sealed. | 我把我的嘴封上 |
[57:11] | I am so excited and thrilled for you. | 我真兴奋 真为你激动 |
[57:15] | So happy for you two! | 真为你们高兴 |
[57:18] | Did you plan this? | 你是计划好的吗? |
[57:19] | Uh, no, it just sort of happened. | 不 那就那么发生的 |
[57:21] | How did it happen? | 怎么发生的? |
[57:22] | How? | 怎么发生的? |
[57:24] | It just happened. You know… you know how it happens. | 就那么发生的啊 你知道怎么发生的 |
[57:26] | I mean, I’m not going into the details. | 我不会说细节的 |
[57:28] | Honey, I love details. | 但是亲爱的 我喜欢听细节 |
[57:29] | -Sorry. -All right. Okay. | -对不起 -好吧 没事 |
[57:32] | Well, you know, honey, | 你知道吗 亲爱的 |
[57:33] | many unplanned pregnancies happen | 很多意外怀孕都是 |
[57:36] | because the man is such a sexual dynamo | 因为男人都是性发动机 |
[57:39] | and the woman craves his sperm | 而女人虽然失去了知觉 |
[57:41] | on an unconscious but very powerful level. | 却非常想要他的精液 |
[57:44] | Hmm-mmm. Mom, I am truly not comfortable | 好的 妈妈 我真的不想 |
[57:46] | having this conversation with you. | 和你谈这些事情 |
[57:48] | -No? -No. | -不想? -不想 |
[57:49] | I’ve been saying it since I was 11. | 我从11岁开始就这么告诉你了 |
[57:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[57:51] | -Love you. -Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[57:55] | Uh, Jack! | 杰克 |
[57:56] | What say you and me go into town? | 我们去城里一趟如何? |
[57:58] | I got a guy who can fix your RV. | 我找到一个人能修你的休闲车了 |
[58:00] | I’m in far too much physical agony, Bernie. | 我身体很痛 伯尼 |
[58:02] | Gee, I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[58:03] | but it’ll be good for you, you know, to, | 不过出去走走 |
[58:05] | you know, to get out and about. | 对你有好处 |
[58:07] | Yeah. Perfect. I can take the girls shopping in Coconut Grove. | 对阿 好极了 我能带女士们去椰子林购物 |
[58:10] | Little Jack is on | 小杰克的… |
[58:11] | a very specific napping schedule. | 睡眠周期非常特殊 |
[58:12] | I better stay here. | 我最好还是待在这里 |
[58:14] | No, go. Greg can watch him. | 别啊 去吧 格雷格能照看他 |
[58:17] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 |
[58:18] | He has wonderful parental instincts. | 他有非常会照顾人 |
[58:20] | Dad, Greg deals with little kids in the ER all the time. | 在急救室里 他经常照顾小孩 |
[58:22] | It’s true. They don’t call me Barry Poppins for nothing. | 没错 人家叫我巴里·帕品斯不是白叫的 |
[58:26] | That’s so cute. | 真可爱 |
[58:28] | Why would someone call you Barry Poppins? | 为什么有人会叫你巴里·帕品斯? |
[58:34] | They wouldn’t. | 他们不会这么叫的 |
[59:01] | Now, remember, Greg, we’re Ferberizing him. | 记住 格雷格 我们采用放任疗法 |
[59:04] | So unless it’s an emergency, | 所以除非紧急情况 |
[59:06] | under no circumstances should you pick him up | 不管他怎么哭 |
[59:08] | or coddle him in any way when he cries. | 都不能把他抱到怀里来 |
[59:10] | Hmm-mmm. Okay. | 好的 |
[59:11] | He’s learning to self-soothe, | 他正在学习自我安慰 |
[59:13] | that means no television, no unapproved toys, | 这意味着不能放电视 不能让他玩没允许的玩具 |
[59:15] | and most of all, | 尤其是 |
[59:17] | no monkey business of any kind. | 不能搞任何恶作剧 |
[59:18] | Is that clear? | 明白吗? |
[59:19] | -No monkey business. -Okay. | -不做任何恶作剧 -记住 |
[59:20] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[59:22] | Shall we get a move on, pal-o-mino? | 我们该走了 |
[59:23] | I’m ready. | 我准备好啦 |
[59:36] | I love this, Roz. | 我喜欢这件衣服 真漂亮 |
[59:37] | This is a great find. | 找的不错 |
[59:39] | Oh, good, and it’s loose, | 而且这衣服很宽松 |
[59:40] | so you can wear it even if you gain a few pounds. | 你即使长胖几磅 也一样可以穿 |
[59:43] | Isn’t that lovely? | 真可爱啊 |
[59:45] | Honey, are you all right? | 亲爱的 你还好吗? |
[59:47] | You look a little flushed. | 你怎么脸红了? |
[59:49] | Oh, it’s just the heat. It takes some getting used to. | 哦 可能是有点热吧 过一会适应一下就好了 |
[59:51] | I’m fine. I’m going to try this on. | 我没事 我会试试这件 |
[59:53] | Thank you, Roz. | 谢谢你 萝丝 |
[59:55] | Now, madame, | 好了 夫人 |
[59:56] | let’s find something sexy for the momma to wear. | 现在我们来找几件 适合妈妈穿的性感服装吧 |
[59:59] | Look at this little number. | 看看这件 |
[1:00:00] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:00:02] | I think this will get Jack’s blood flowing. | 我觉得这能让杰克热血沸腾 |
[1:00:04] | Jack would have a coronary. | 这得让他犯心 |
[1:00:06] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[1:00:08] | Oh, Dina, talk to me. | 哦 迪娜 和我讲讲 |
[1:00:11] | What’s really going on with that man? | 那家伙到底怎么啦? |
[1:00:13] | He seems very uptight. | 他看起来似乎极端保守 |
[1:00:16] | Jack’s always been a little wound up. | 杰克总是有点紧张 |
[1:00:18] | His job was very stressful. | 他的工作很容易让人有压力 |
[1:00:20] | Being a florist is stressful? | 做花匠很容易紧张? |
[1:00:22] | There’s more to it than people think. | 比人们想像的要容易 |
[1:00:24] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:00:25] | If you don’t mind me asking, how is your sex life? | 如果你不介意我问的话 你的性生活如何? |
[1:00:30] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你那事 |
[1:00:32] | What’s the big deal? I’m a professional. | 有什么关系 我是专业的 |
[1:00:34] | Dina, I’m a sex therapist, | 迪娜 我是性疗学家 |
[1:00:35] | specializing in senior sexuality. | 专攻成人性爱 |
[1:00:38] | I knew those weren’t yoga mats. | 我就知道那些不是瑜珈的垫子 |
[1:00:42] | We’re not 25 any-anymore. | 我们不再是25岁了 |
[1:00:45] | But you’re not dead, either. | 可你们还没到过世的年岁啊 |
[1:00:47] | Lots of couples our age | 很多我们这个年纪的夫妻 |
[1:00:48] | lack intimacy in their marriages. | 都不再有亲密行为了 |
[1:00:50] | I didn’t say we weren’t intimate. | 我不是说我们不再亲密… |
[1:00:52] | There are special occasions. You know, anniversaries and… | 还是有特殊情况的 比如我们的结婚纪念日 |
[1:00:56] | Well, on our anniversary. | 对 我们的结婚纪念日 |
[1:00:57] | Ay-ya-yay. Nicht gut. | 啊呀呀 [犹太语]不好 |
[1:00:59] | I beg your pardon. | 你说什么? |
[1:01:00] | Not good. | 不好 |
[1:01:02] | I think that I can help you and Jack reconnect. | 我想我能帮你和杰克重新开始 |
[1:01:05] | How? | 怎么做? |
[1:01:06] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[1:01:07] | it all starts with a little bit of, uh, | 先从一点… |
[1:01:10] | how shall I say, intimate contact. | 怎么说呢 亲密接触开始吧 |
[1:01:14] | My, that tingles. | 天啊 有点麻 |
[1:01:16] | Every pleasure in the body | 身体的每种愉悦 |
[1:01:18] | can be stimulated through the ears. | 都可以 由耳朵的刺激得来 |
[1:01:21] | I’d give it a shot with Jack tonight. | 要是我是你 今夜我会给杰克试试看 |
[1:01:24] | What’s goin’ on over here? | 你们在干嘛呢? |
[1:01:26] | Nothing, just having some girl talk. | 没什么 就是谈点女人间的私事 |
[1:01:29] | Roz. | 萝丝 |
[1:01:59] | Okay. Here’s the deal, LJ. | 好啦 我和你做笔交易吧 小杰克 |
[1:02:01] | I’m going to give you a few minutes of attention. | 我会照看你几分钟 |
[1:02:03] | But you have to promise | 但是你要保证 |
[1:02:05] | that you don’t tell Grandpa Jack anything, okay? | 不能告诉杰克爷爷任何事 |
[1:02:07] | All right. Good. | 就这样 很好 |
[1:02:12] | Okay, I don’t quite know what that means, | 好啦 我不太懂那什么意思 |
[1:02:13] | but I’m going to trust you. | 但是我会相信你 |
[1:02:16] | All right. Here we go. | 好啦 来吧 好啦 |
[1:02:18] | Okay. Okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:02:23] | A little huggie-wuggie never hurt anybody. | 抱一抱也没什么大不了的 |
[1:02:33] | I know we aren’t supposed to watch TV | 我知道我们不该看电视 |
[1:02:35] | but we won’t tell Grandpa Jack, will we? | 但我们不会告诉杰克爷爷 对吧? |
[1:02:39] | Oh, look, look, it’s Elmo. | 哦 看啊 看啊 是阿蒙 |
[1:02:41] | Do you like fishes? | 你喜欢鱼吗? |
[1:02:43] | You don’t like fishes? | 你不喜欢鱼? |
[1:02:45] | No. All right. | 不? 好啦 好啦 |
[1:02:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[1:02:58] | Hey, I got an idea. | 嘿 我有个主意了 |
[1:03:00] | Let’s see what pre-approved genius toys Grandpa Jack has | 让我们看杰克爷爷 这个有趣的大篮子里面 |
[1:03:03] | in his big basket of fun. Mmm? | 有什么允许玩的天才玩具吧? |
[1:03:06] | Oh, look, look, it’s a… it’s a… an abacus. | 看 是算盘 |
[1:03:10] | Abacuses aren’t that much fun, are they? | 看来算盘不怎么有意思 对吧 |
[1:03:13] | I don’t know why people think they’re fun. | 我也不知道人们为什么会觉得这有趣 |
[1:03:15] | Look at this! Look! It’s… it’s bolts on a plank. | 看这个 木板上面有一些螺栓 |
[1:03:20] | Hmm? Fun bolts. No, not very fun. | 有趣的螺栓 不有趣吗? |
[1:03:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:03:27] | A little birdie! | 一只小鸟 |
[1:03:28] | Look, he sings. | 看 还在唱歌 |
[1:03:30] | # And if that mockingbird don’t sing # | 如果那笨鸟不唱歌 |
[1:03:33] | # Then Greg is going to buy you a diamond ring # | 格雷格会给你买个…大钻戒 |
[1:03:37] | # And if that diamond ring gets sold # | 如果钻戒被…卖光 |
[1:03:42] | # Greg’s gonna feel like a big asshole # | 格雷格会觉得像个大混蛋 |
[1:03:48] | Asshole. | 混…蛋 |
[1:03:51] | No, no, no, you don’t want to say that word. | 不 你不能说那个词 |
[1:03:53] | We don’t want to say that. That’s a bad word. | 我们不该说那个词 那是脏话 |
[1:03:55] | Asshole. | 混…蛋 |
[1:03:57] | No, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[1:04:02] | I thought this was a repair shop. | 我还以为这是家修理厂 |
[1:04:03] | Oh, this is better. | 哦 这比那好 |
[1:04:04] | That’s Isabel’s son, Jorge. | 那是伊莎贝尔的儿子 霍黑 |
[1:04:06] | 15 years old, he can fix anything. | 只有15岁 他什么都能修 |
[1:04:08] | Hey, Bernie. | 嘿 伯尼 |
[1:04:11] | Yo! Georgie boy! | 嘿 |
[1:04:13] | So, I think you got a tear in the bilateral valve. | 我觉得双向筏上有个洞 |
[1:04:16] | 15, huh? | 15岁? |
[1:04:18] | Genius. | 天才 |
[1:04:21] | Jorge, what did I tell you? | 霍黑 我告诉过你什么? |
[1:04:23] | No more tinkering | 别再干那些修修补补的活了 |
[1:04:24] | until you finish your science homework. | 先把科学作业完成 |
[1:04:26] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:04:28] | Uh, I was going to finish it | 我本来是要做的 |
[1:04:29] | but, uh, Mr. Gerson is out with, uh, rickets. | 但是葛森先生因为软骨病休息了 |
[1:04:33] | He said definitely don’t do it | 他说在他病好之前 |
[1:04:35] | until his rickets are… are cured. | 不要做那作业 |
[1:04:37] | And, you know, l… l… I really… | 你知道 我是真的… |
[1:04:39] | Who knows if he’s ever telling the truth? | 谁知道他说的是不是实话 |
[1:04:42] | Bernie, | 伯尼 |
[1:04:45] | I made chimichangas. You guys want? | 我做了墨西哥春卷 你们想不想吃啊? |
[1:04:47] | Have you ever known me to turn down a chimi? | 我有不想吃过墨西哥春卷吗? |
[1:04:50] | Jack, you in the mood, amigo? | 杰克 你不想尝尝吗? |
[1:04:52] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:04:57] | Why are you looking at me funny? | 你干嘛这么奇怪的看着我? |
[1:04:58] | l… l… I said… | 我…我…我说… |
[1:05:00] | Oh, no, no. You just look like somebody I know. | 不 不 你只是很像一个我认识的人 |
[1:05:04] | No, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[1:05:06] | Tadpole. Tadpole. Can you say tadpole? | 蝌蚪 蝌蚪 你能说蝌蚪吗? |
[1:05:08] | Mad bull. | 疯牛? |
[1:05:10] | Asshole. | 混…蛋 |
[1:05:11] | No, Jack’s mole. | 别 杰克痔 |
[1:05:12] | ‘Cause Jack has a big mole on his face. | 因为杰克脸上有颗大痔 |
[1:05:14] | Is your father the mechanic? | 你父亲是机修工吗? |
[1:05:16] | Oh, l… I don’t know, I never met him. | 哦 我不知道 我从来没见过他 |
[1:05:18] | Never met your dad, huh? | 从来没见过你父亲? |
[1:05:19] | Oh, that’s unfortunate. | 真是不幸 |
[1:05:21] | But very interesting. | 但是很有意思 |
[1:05:23] | Mind if I take a picture of you? | 介意我给你拍张照片吗? |
[1:05:25] | You know, just for fun. | 你知道 就是随便拍一张 |
[1:05:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:32] | # Mr. Moose likes to say good words # | 驯鹿先生希望说好话 |
[1:05:35] | # He doesn’t like you to say bad words # | 不要你说脏话 |
[1:05:38] | Asshole. | 混…蛋 |
[1:05:40] | Okay. Just hang on a second there. | 好啦 等一下啊 |
[1:05:48] | Yeah. Hello. | 喂 |
[1:05:49] | Hi, It’s me. How’s it going with the little one? | 喂 是我 小孩子照顾的怎么样啊? |
[1:05:51] | Horribly. He’s crying and screaming, and cursing. | 糟透了 他又哭 又叫 还在诅咒 |
[1:05:55] | That poor kid is desperate for human contact. | 小孩子需要身体接触 |
[1:05:58] | Honey, you need to hold him, and kiss him, | 亲爱的 你要抱他 亲他 |
[1:06:00] | do whatever it takes. | 什么有用就做什么 |
[1:06:01] | I’ve been hugging him in secret, | 我偷偷抱过他 |
[1:06:03] | feeding him chocolates, too. | 也给他吃过巧克力 |
[1:06:13] | All animals have babies… | 所有动物都有孩子 |
[1:06:20] | Say hello to my little friend! | 向我的小朋友打个招呼吧 |
[1:06:25] | You know, he’s probably teething. | 还有他可能是在长牙 |
[1:06:27] | So put a dab of rum in his milk. | 往他的牛奶里面放点朗姆酒 |
[1:06:29] | And it’ll ease the pain, he’ll go to sleep. | 这样能缓解他的痛苦 他就会去睡觉了 |
[1:06:31] | You want me to give him a drink? | 你让我给他喝酒 |
[1:06:33] | I’m talking, less than a thimbleful. | 我只是告诉你放一点点 |
[1:06:34] | You don’t want Jack coming home | 你也不想让杰克回来 |
[1:06:36] | to a screaming baby. | 看到一个哭闹的婴儿吧 |
[1:06:46] | Listen to your mother. Goodbye. I love you. | 听妈妈的话吧 再见 我爱你 |
[1:06:49] | All right, Mom. | 好吧 妈妈… |
[1:06:58] | Hey, Little Jack, I got a surprise for you. | 嘿 小杰克 我给你带来惊喜了 |
[1:07:03] | Little Jack? | 小杰克 |
[1:07:06] | Mr. Moose is looking for you. | 驯鹿先生在找你 |
[1:07:08] | Oh, shit! Where the hell did he go? | 糟糕 你到底去哪了? |
[1:07:11] | LJ! Little Jack! | 小杰克 小杰克 |
[1:07:18] | LJ! LJ! | 小杰克 小杰克 |
[1:07:23] | Does that Jorge resemble anyone you know? | 那个霍黑像哪个你认识的人吗? |
[1:07:26] | No one I know. | 我不认识哪个人像他 |
[1:07:27] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:07:37] | There’s something you don’t see every day. | 这场面你可不是天天见 |
[1:07:41] | Focker! Focker! | 福克尔! 福克尔! |
[1:07:44] | Okay. I know this looks bad, but I can explain it. | 我知道这看起来很糟糕 但是我可以解释 |
[1:07:46] | What the hell happened? I said no monkey business. | 这到底怎么回事? 我说了不要搞恶作剧 |
[1:07:49] | No. There was no monkey business. | 没有 这没什么恶作剧 |
[1:07:50] | No monkey business? | 没恶作剧? |
[1:07:51] | You’re wearing my breast, Little Jack is drinking, | 你穿着我的乳房服 小杰克在喝酒 |
[1:07:54] | Moses is sodomizing Jinx, | 摩西在强奸丁克斯 |
[1:07:55] | and you’re telling me there’s no monkey business? | 你还说没恶作剧 |
[1:07:57] | What is going on here? You all right, LJ? | 这到底怎么回事? 你还好吗 小杰克? |
[1:07:59] | Hello! We’re home! Hey, guys. | 嗨 我们回来了 大家好啊 |
[1:08:01] | Give me the bottle. | 把瓶子给我 |
[1:08:03] | What’s happened to Little Jack? | 小杰克怎么了? |
[1:08:04] | His hands are stuck to the bottle of rum. | 好像他的手被粘到朗姆酒瓶上了 |
[1:08:06] | -Thank you, Dad. -You bet they’re stuck. | -爸爸 谢你啦 -没错 粘住了 |
[1:08:08] | Greg, how did this happen? | 格雷格 发生什么了? |
[1:08:09] | And why are you wearing antlers? | 你干嘛戴着角? |
[1:08:11] | It’s very complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[1:08:13] | It’s just a little glue. He’s fine. | 只是一点胶水 他没什么事 |
[1:08:15] | He’s not fine. If he could use his hands, he’d tell you himself. | 他有事 如果他能用他的手 他会告诉你的 |
[1:08:17] | All right. That’s all right. Come on. | 好啦 没事啦 没事啦 |
[1:08:19] | Little Jack, honey, are you okay? | 哦 小杰克 亲爱的 你还好吗? |
[1:08:22] | Greg… | 格雷格 你… |
[1:08:23] | Dina. Pam. | 迪娜? 帕姆? |
[1:08:24] | Yes, Dad, uh… I’m coming. Little Jack. | 啊 爸爸 我就来 小杰克? |
[1:08:26] | Honey, I said a thimble, not a bottle. | 亲爱的 我让你用一点 不是用一瓶 |
[1:08:33] | Oh, Greg. | 哦 格雷格 |
[1:08:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:08:36] | How’s the little guy doing? | 小家伙怎么样了? |
[1:08:38] | Everything is just as good as new. | 一切都完好如初了 |
[1:08:40] | Yeah. | 是吗? |
[1:08:41] | Dad, come on. | 爸爸 出来吧 |
[1:08:50] | -Is he all right? -He’s asleep. | -他还好吗? -睡着了 |
[1:08:53] | I don’t care if they did call you Larry Poppins. | 我不管他们是不是叫你拉里·帕品斯 |
[1:08:55] | You are completely unfit to handle a child. | 你完全不适合带小孩 |
[1:08:57] | It was Barry Poppins. | 是巴里·帕品斯! |
[1:08:58] | What kind of sick cocktail were you gonna make my grandson? | 你打算给我孙子 调什么恶心的鸡尾酒? |
[1:09:00] | Jack, the baby’s teething. | 杰克 那孩子在长牙 |
[1:09:02] | I told Greg to give him some rum to ease the pain. | 我让格雷格给他一点朗姆酒 缓解他的痛苦 |
[1:09:04] | -It was your idea? -Yes. | -那是你的主意? -是啊 |
[1:09:06] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们一家人有什么问题? |
[1:09:08] | I used to rub bourbon on Denny’s gums. | 我也曾经往丹尼的口香糖上 抹波旁威士忌酒啊 |
[1:09:10] | Yeah! Look what happened to him. | 是吗! 看看他变成什么样子 |
[1:09:11] | Greg, you couldn’t follow a simple set of instructions? | 格雷格这么简单的指令 你都完不成吗? |
[1:09:14] | Jack, he was screaming. | 杰克 他在哭叫 |
[1:09:15] | So I went in and gave him a little attention. Okay? | 所以我进来 照顾一下他 就这样而已 |
[1:09:17] | He’s learning to self-soothe. | 他要学会自我安慰 |
[1:09:18] | These setbacks are disastrous for his development. | 你这样做对他的成长简直就是灾难 |
[1:09:21] | The child is adorable, | 这孩子的确可爱 |
[1:09:22] | but you’re not raising Little Buddha over here. | 但你不是在养一个小佛陀 |
[1:09:24] | -Mom. -What are you saying? | -妈妈… -你什么意思? |
[1:09:26] | I’m saying that I’ve seen that kid eat | 我想说的是 自从这孩子来这 |
[1:09:28] | at least 15 boogers since he’s been here | 我看他至少吃了15颗鼻屎 |
[1:09:30] | and I’ve got news for you, Jack, | 我告诉你 杰克 |
[1:09:31] | prodigies don’t eat their own boogers. | 天才不吃鼻屎 |
[1:09:33] | And I have news for you. Prodigies don’t come in 10th place | 那我告诉你 天才也不会 |
[1:09:36] | every time either. | 每次都得第10名 |
[1:09:37] | Okay, Dad. That’s my fiance. | 爸爸 那是我的未婚夫 |
[1:09:39] | I’m sorry. I’ve never seen people | 对不起 我从来没见过人 |
[1:09:40] | celebrate mediocrity the way you do. | 像这家人一样 为这种平庸成绩庆祝 |
[1:09:42] | Because we love our son? We hug our son? | 就因为我们爱我们的儿子? 我们拥抱我们的儿子? |
[1:09:45] | Let’s get down to it. The truth is, | 我们直说吧 说实话 |
[1:09:46] | you’re so concerned about that Little Jack, but I think | 你非常关心那个小杰克… |
[1:09:49] | that it’s the Little Jack in you | 但是我觉得你心中的小杰克 |
[1:09:51] | who’s crying out for a hug. | 正在哭着要抱 |
[1:09:54] | The Little Jack in me? | 我心中的小杰克? |
[1:09:57] | Jack, you have issues. | 杰克 你有问题 |
[1:09:58] | I’m trying to understand why you run around | 我正在试图理解你为什么 |
[1:10:01] | with a rubber boob strapped to your chest. | 把个橡胶乳房绑在自己胸口上 |
[1:10:03] | Were you ever breastfed? | 你有没有被喂过奶? |
[1:10:04] | -Mom, stop. -Key question. | -妈妈 别说了 -一个重要的问题 |
[1:10:05] | My guess is no. | 我猜你没有 |
[1:10:07] | Spare me the drugstore psychology. | 少和我扯你那些药物心理学吧 |
[1:10:10] | Everybody! All right. Everybody just… | 各位 好了 各位 够了 |
[1:10:12] | Everybody just stop, okay? | 别说了! |
[1:10:15] | Jack, I am not going to make any excuses. Yes, | 杰克 我不想找什么借口 是的 |
[1:10:17] | Little Jack wouldn’t stop crying so I gave him some hugs | 小杰克哭个不停 所以我抱了抱他 |
[1:10:20] | and I let him watch TV. | 然后让他看了电视 |
[1:10:21] | I went to answer the phone, I was gone a second, I came back in, | 我去接了个电话 然后我一回来 |
[1:10:24] | he let himself out of the playpen, | 他自己已经跑出来了… |
[1:10:25] | he put on Scarface, | 把电视节目调成了”疤面煞星” |
[1:10:26] | and he glued his hands to the rum bottle. Okay? | 还把自己粘到朗姆酒瓶上了 可以了吗? |
[1:10:32] | That’s it. | 就这么简单 |
[1:10:33] | Oh. That’s it | 就这么简单 |
[1:10:35] | Greg just said, “That’s it. “ | 格雷格刚刚这么说 就这么简单 |
[1:10:36] | So I feel much better now. | 我现在觉得好多了 就这么简单 |
[1:10:37] | Daddy, would you mind… | -爸爸 你可不可以… -亲爱的… |
[1:10:38] | Please, Daddy. He made an honest mistake. Let it go. | 求求你 爸爸 他不是故意犯错的 放过他吧 |
[1:10:41] | He’s fine, Greg. He’s asleep. | 他没事了 他现在睡着了 |
[1:10:46] | He spoke. | 他说话了 |
[1:10:48] | Asshole. | 混…蛋 |
[1:10:51] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:53] | Did he say what I am thinking? | 他说的是我想的吗 |
[1:10:54] | I think he did. | 我觉得他是 |
[1:10:57] | Little Jack, what did you just say? | 小杰克 你刚刚说什么了? |
[1:11:00] | Asshole. | 混…蛋 |
[1:11:05] | His first word? | 这是他说的第一个词? |
[1:11:11] | It just slipped out of my mouth. L… | 我是无意中说的 |
[1:11:14] | He has a mind like a sponge. | 他的脑子就像海绵一样 |
[1:11:15] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:11:16] | I’m calling a family conference. | 我要求举行个家庭会议 |
[1:11:18] | Oh, it’s a great idea, Jack. | 哦 这是个好主意 杰克 |
[1:11:19] | Let’s finally get your problems out on the table. | 让我们把你的问题 放到桌面上讨论讨论吧 |
[1:11:22] | No, no, I mean with my own family. Excuse us. | 不 我是说我自己的家庭 你们能不能离开一下 |
[1:11:24] | I’d like to talk to Pam and Dina in private. | 我想和帕姆和迪娜私下谈谈 |
[1:11:26] | Of course, of course, take your time. | 当然 当然 别着急 |
[1:11:29] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 亲爱的 来 |
[1:11:33] | I’m not so sure | 我不知道 |
[1:11:34] | this wedding is such a good idea. | 这个婚礼是不是个好主意 |
[1:11:36] | To say the least, I don’t like what I’m seeing from these Fockers. | 至少 我不喜欢我看到的这家福克尔 |
[1:11:38] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:40] | Has Greg ever mentioned the name Jorge to you? Jor… | 格雷格有没有向你 提及过一个名字叫霍黑? |
[1:11:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. No, why? | 霍什么 我不知道你说的是什么 为什么要提他? |
[1:11:44] | Because I think your fiance may have | 因为我觉得你的未婚夫 |
[1:11:46] | a few skeletons in his closet that he is not telling you about. | 还隐藏着一些隐私没告诉你 |
[1:11:49] | And skeletons don’t like living in closets. | 而这些隐私不愿意永远被埋没 |
[1:11:51] | Oh, my God, Here we go again. Dad, listen, | 哦 爸爸 又来了 听我说 |
[1:11:53] | you know, Greg has no skeletons. Okay? | 格雷格没什么隐私 |
[1:11:56] | -Oh, really? -He does not. | -是吗? 真的吗? -他没有 |
[1:11:57] | -Do you know that? -Yes, I know that. | -真的吗 你知道吗? -是的 我知道 |
[1:11:59] | Will you just… I’m not a child. | 你就不能听我说吗 我不是小孩了 |
[1:12:00] | I see. She knows that. | 好吧 她知道 |
[1:12:01] | This wedding will happen. | 这婚礼是一定要举行的 |
[1:12:02] | And the sooner you accept that, | 你越早接受这一点 |
[1:12:04] | the better it’s going to be for all of us. | 我们大家就都好过一点 |
[1:12:06] | I can’t talk to you. | 我没法和你谈了 |
[1:12:07] | No. Wait a second, sweetheart. | 别 等等 甜心 |
[1:12:10] | And I’m not so sure Roz is a yoga instructor, either. | 我也不觉得萝丝是瑜珈教师 |
[1:12:14] | Jack, you promised that you’d behave yourself. | 杰克 你答应过我要控制自己的 |
[1:12:17] | And what you said to those people | 但是你对他们说的话 |
[1:12:18] | was really hurtful. | 太伤人了 |
[1:12:19] | I think you should go up there and apologize. | 我觉得你应该上去道歉 |
[1:12:22] | I’m not going to apologize to them. | 我才不会向他们道歉 |
[1:12:25] | Jack. | 杰克… |
[1:12:30] | A little birdie told me | 一只小鸟告诉我 |
[1:12:32] | that somebody’s going to be a daddy. | 有人要当爹了 |
[1:12:35] | Mom! | 妈妈? |
[1:12:36] | Sorry, honey, but look at that face. | 对不起 亲爱的 但是看看这张脸 |
[1:12:38] | How could I keep it a secret? | 我怎么对他保守秘密 |
[1:12:39] | He’s so excited about being a grandpa. | 他对于当爷爷太兴奋了 |
[1:12:41] | What should he call me? | 他该怎么叫我? |
[1:12:42] | How about Poppy? | 爷爷? |
[1:12:44] | You don’t have to have champagne, okay? | 好了 好了 不至于开香槟吧 |
[1:12:47] | -Why? -Jack’s really angry. | -为什么? -杰克会很生气的 |
[1:12:48] | I know he’s mad, | 我知道他会生气 |
[1:12:50] | but he’s also a little meshuggenah. | 说不定会暴跳如雷 |
[1:12:51] | Come on, honey. How often do we get to be grandparents? | 别这样 亲爱的 做祖父母的机会能有几回? |
[1:12:54] | We’re having a toast. | 我们得干杯庆祝一下 |
[1:12:55] | Okay, fine, but, Dad, this is a secret. | 好吧 不过 爸爸 这是秘密 |
[1:12:56] | We can’t tell Jack till after we are married. | 我们结婚之前不能告诉杰克 |
[1:12:58] | Why? We are honest people. | 为什么 我们是诚实的人 |
[1:13:00] | No! I can’t stand this secrecy anymore. Why? | 不行 我再也不能藏着秘密了 |
[1:13:03] | Be quiet. | 小声点 |
[1:13:04] | Why should we diminish our joy | 为什么我们不能开怀大笑 |
[1:13:05] | just because they live in denial? | 就因为他们那么保守? |
[1:13:08] | Seriously. | 嘘 真的! |
[1:13:12] | I promised Pam, okay? | 我向帕姆保证过了 行吗? |
[1:13:14] | She thinks it’ll break his heart if he finds out. | 她觉得如果他发现的话会伤心的 |
[1:13:17] | I’m not gonna take a drink. | 我不喝酒了还不行吗 |
[1:13:18] | Your father’s right. | 你父亲是对的 |
[1:13:20] | This is the 21st century! Married or not, | 这是21世纪了 结婚与否 |
[1:13:22] | there’s no shame in fatherhood! | 做父亲都没什么丢脸的 |
[1:13:23] | This is the fruit of your loins. | 这可是你的生命结晶啊! |
[1:13:26] | That is so beautiful. | 这话真美 |
[1:13:27] | Say that to him again. | 对他再说一遍 |
[1:13:29] | This is the fruit of your loins! | -“这是你的生命结晶? ” -没错 |
[1:13:30] | This is the fruit of your loins! | 这可是你的生命结晶啊! |
[1:13:33] | Okay. Let’s toast and let’s make a sandwich, | 好啦 我们来干杯吧 再来摆个三明治姿势 |
[1:13:35] | and Mom wants to be the cheese. | 你妈站中间当干酪 |
[1:13:38] | Jack Byrnes, what are you doing? | 杰克·伯恩斯 你在干嘛? |
[1:13:41] | What did you do? | 你刚才干嘛了? |
[1:13:43] | You okay there, Jacko? | 你还好吗? 杰克? |
[1:13:45] | What’s the matter What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么了? |
[1:13:48] | I was, uh, coming to apologize | 我来道歉 |
[1:13:51] | and my back went into spasm. | 但是腰突然一阵痉挛 |
[1:13:53] | It’s very tender from that horrific football accident. | 昨天橄榄球场上的腰伤还没好呢 |
[1:13:55] | Yeah, I feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[1:13:57] | My God, you’re knotted like a pretzel. | 天啊 你这硬得像块普里茨饼干一样 |
[1:13:58] | You must be in a lot of pain, huh? | 你一定痛死了 |
[1:14:00] | I don’t mind pain. I learn from pain. | 我不怕痛 我能从痛苦中学习 |
[1:14:02] | Pain-shmain. My fingers are magic. | 疼痛不好 试试我手指的魔力吧 |
[1:14:04] | Come on, let me work out the kinks. | 来吧 让我治治你的痉挛 |
[1:14:06] | Oh. That’s a lovely offer, Jack. | 哦 好啊 这建议真好 杰克 |
[1:14:08] | Uh, no, thanks. I’ll be fine. | 不用了 谢谢 我会没事的 |
[1:14:10] | My wife does wonderful bodywork, Jack. | 我妻子的按摩非常棒的 杰克 |
[1:14:13] | I don’t think he needs it. | 我觉得他不需要 |
[1:14:19] | Okay, handsome, shirt off. | 好啦 帅小伙 脱掉衬衫 |
[1:14:22] | I’d rather have it on, thank you. | 我宁愿穿着它 谢谢 |
[1:14:23] | Oh, no dice. | 不行 |
[1:14:25] | No, no, no. It has to come off. | 必须脱了它 |
[1:14:26] | Ah, lovely. | 哈 真可爱 |
[1:14:29] | You know, | 你知道吗? |
[1:14:30] | most back pain is psychological. | 大多数背疼 其实是心理影响的 |
[1:14:32] | We carry our emotional baggage | 我们情感上的负担 |
[1:14:35] | right here in our muscles. | 都堆在这里 就这些肌肉里 |
[1:14:38] | I’ve been watching you, Jack. | 我在注视你呢 杰克 |
[1:14:41] | Studying your body language. | 研究你的肢体语言… |
[1:14:43] | And you’re a very sensual man. | 你是个很色的男人 |
[1:14:46] | But I’m not sure you realize that. | 但我想你没有意识到这点 |
[1:14:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:14:50] | It’s a technique I learned in Hawaii. | 这是我从夏威夷学会的一种技巧 |
[1:14:53] | It’s a Lomi-Lomi massage | 他们管它叫做罗米罗米按摩术 |
[1:14:55] | named after the gentle waves of the Polynesian Sea. | 这名字来自波利尼西亚海的平缓波浪 |
[1:14:59] | The waves go in, and the waves go out. | 波浪冲进来 又退出去 |
[1:15:03] | The waves go in. | 波浪冲进来 |
[1:15:06] | Whoops. | 糟糕 |
[1:15:07] | Hit some driftwood. | 碰到一根漂着的木头 |
[1:15:10] | Jack Byrnes, you are a caged lion. | 杰克·伯恩斯 你是只笼里的狮子 |
[1:15:14] | But lions can’t be captives their entire lives. | 但是狮子不可能一辈子都在笼里 |
[1:15:17] | They have to be free to roam the bush, | 他们必须要被释放出来 在草丛里巡视 |
[1:15:19] | free and wild. | 自由而又野性 |
[1:15:21] | Your wife is a hot, sexy tigress | 你的妻子是一只热情性感的母虎 |
[1:15:23] | and she’s waiting for you to pounce on her. | 正等着你扑向她呢 |
[1:15:25] | Let me hear you roar, baby, roar. | 让我听到你的咆哮吧 宝贝 咆哮吧! |
[1:15:29] | Your body is talking to me. | 你的身体正告诉我说 |
[1:15:30] | It’s hungry for action. | 他们迫不及待要开始行动了 |
[1:15:32] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[1:15:33] | Unleash the beast inside you. | 释放你胸中的野性吧 杰克 |
[1:15:35] | Mom, stop it. You’re hurting him. | 妈妈 停下来 你弄伤他了 |
[1:15:37] | I am not hurting him. I am helping him. | 我没有弄伤他 我在帮助他 |
[1:15:40] | Just don’t… don’t… | 别…别再…别… |
[1:15:41] | I don’t think you should move just yet. | 杰克 我觉得你现在不应该动 |
[1:15:43] | Jack, come back for an afternoon session. | 杰克 下午再来做一次 |
[1:15:46] | It’ll do you good. | 会对你有好处的 |
[1:15:47] | What’re you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:15:48] | We were so close. I could feel it. | 就快成功了 我能感觉到 |
[1:15:50] | I was getting through to him. | 马上就好啦 |
[1:15:51] | The guy doesn’t like to be touched. | 妈妈 那家伙不喜欢被碰 |
[1:15:53] | Because he has | 那是因为他把自己的情感 |
[1:15:54] | the emotional hide of a rhinoceros. | 藏在犀牛皮一样厚的墙后面 |
[1:15:55] | Don’t break him down. Just let him be. | 那就别打破它 随它去吧 |
[1:15:57] | I was trying to do you a favor. | 我是在试着帮你啊 |
[1:15:59] | You were riding him like Seabiscuit, Mom. | 你就像种马一样的骑着他 妈妈 |
[1:16:49] | Dial Foxtrot One. | 拨通F1 |
[1:16:57] | Alpha, Foxtrot One. | 这是F1 |
[1:16:58] | F1 Foxtrot One. | |
[1:16:59] | I need a full comparative DNA analysis | 我需要做全面的DNA对比分析 |
[1:17:01] | on one Gaylord M Focker | 对象是盖洛德·M·福克尔 |
[1:17:03] | and one Jorge Villalobos. | 和霍黑·维拉罗博 |
[1:17:05] | Translation, George, House of the wolves. | 代码是乔治—狼之屋 |
[1:17:08] | It might take a couple of weeks, Santa. | 可能需要几个星期 圣诞老人 |
[1:17:09] | No good, Foxtrot One, I need a 12-hour turnaround. | 不行 F1 我要12个小时以内拿到 |
[1:17:12] | I’ll secure the physical evidence and the handoff will be | 我会亲手采集实际证据 |
[1:17:14] | at Harry Focker’s Good Time Supper Club, | 然后就在今晚福克尔的晚会上 |
[1:17:16] | 2100 hours tonight. | 21时整 传送证据 |
[1:17:18] | You got it, Santa. Foxtrot One out. | 遵命 圣诞老人 F1通话完毕 |
[1:17:23] | Yello? | 喂? |
[1:17:24] | Bernie, this is Jack Byrnes. | 伯尼 我是杰克·伯恩斯 |
[1:17:26] | Hey, Jack. Hey, where are you calling from? | 嘿 杰克 对了 你从哪打来的? |
[1:17:28] | I’m in my RV. | 我在我的休闲车里面 |
[1:17:29] | Would you have Greg meet me here in three minutes? | 你可以让格雷格三分钟内来见我吗? |
[1:17:31] | You’re in your trailer? | 你在你的拖车里面? |
[1:17:32] | Thank you, goodbye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[1:17:33] | But… | 但是… |
[1:17:36] | Hey, Gaylord! | 嘿 盖洛德 |
[1:17:38] | Jack wants you to meet him | 杰克希望三分钟以后 |
[1:17:40] | in his trailer in precisely three minutes. | 你能去他的拖车里见他 |
[1:17:43] | And I have to tell you, | 我还得告诉你 |
[1:17:45] | El Stiffo was really starting to freak me out. | 那顽固头真要把我逼疯了 |
[1:17:47] | Greg, wait, okay? | 格雷格 听我说 |
[1:17:49] | Listen, no matter how hard he probes you, | 不管他怎么试探你 |
[1:17:51] | you have to promise me that you will not break | 你得保证不能泄露秘密 |
[1:17:53] | because I’m not ready to tell him I’m pregnant. | 因为我还没准备好告诉他 我已经怀孕了 |
[1:17:55] | Hey, honey. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[1:17:56] | -Honey. -What? What? | -亲爱的 -怎么了? |
[1:17:57] | Let him probe, | 让他试吧 |
[1:17:59] | ’cause he’s probing a brick wall. | 他试的是一堵砖墙 |
[1:18:03] | Now show me how | 现在向我展示一下 |
[1:18:04] | you would like a romantic evening to go. | 你想怎么开始一个浪漫之夜 |
[1:18:07] | Oh, Jack, wine and candles? | 哦 杰克 有美酒和蜡烛啊 |
[1:18:09] | Gosh, it’s not even our anniversary. | 不仅仅是我们的 结婚纪念日啊 |
[1:18:11] | Come here, hot stuff. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[1:18:15] | Yes, yes. Oh, Jack. | 哦 好极了 杰克 |
[1:18:21] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[1:18:22] | Down here, under the bed. | 我在这 床下面 |
[1:18:31] | Down here, Greg. | 到这下面来 格雷格 |
[1:18:36] | Wow. | 哇! |
[1:18:37] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:18:40] | Watch the panel. | 注意控制板 |
[1:18:43] | This is incredible. | 真是棒极了! |
[1:18:56] | So this is like your, uh, mobile command center | 这就是你的…活动控制中心? |
[1:19:00] | for all your spy activities? | 为你的间谍活动服务的? |
[1:19:03] | Mainly a secure space for me to spend some alone time | 这只是提供了一个安全的空间 |
[1:19:06] | and reflect on my thoughts. | 让我可以一个人待着 想些事情 |
[1:19:07] | Mmm. Very cool. | 嗯 很酷啊 |
[1:19:10] | Greg. Yeah? | 格雷格 |
[1:19:12] | You’ll recall, | 你记得 |
[1:19:14] | we had a discussion earlier in the week regarding my feelings | 这周早先的时候 我们曾经讨论过一些… |
[1:19:16] | about family, legacies, children and so forth. | 我对家庭 传承 孩子 等等的想法吗? |
[1:19:19] | Oh, yeah, of course I recall. Yeah. | 当然了 我当然记得 |
[1:19:22] | I’m going to just ask you once. | 我只问你一次 |
[1:19:26] | Is there anything you want to tell me | 有什么将要发生的事 |
[1:19:27] | regarding things that might have happened? | 你要告诉我的吗? |
[1:19:30] | Unplanned things? | 意外的事情? |
[1:19:33] | Things involving the fruit of your loins? | 和你的生命结晶有关的? |
[1:19:40] | No. | 没有 |
[1:19:50] | Well, if he’s not going to admit it on his own… | 好吧 如果他不愿主动承认的话… |
[1:20:07] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:20:08] | Hello, Jorge? | 喂 霍黑 |
[1:20:10] | It’s Jack Byrnes, remember me? | 是我杰克·伯恩斯 记得我吗? |
[1:20:11] | Oh, yeah. Sure. | 啊 当然 |
[1:20:13] | You came to the house with Bernie. | 你和伯尼一起来的 |
[1:20:14] | You had that fancy camera pen. | 还有根很炫的摄像笔 |
[1:20:16] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[1:20:18] | Listen, do you have any plans tonight? | 听我说 你今晚有什么安排吗? |
[1:20:19] | Uh, no. | 啊…没有 |
[1:20:21] | Good, ’cause I’d like to invite you to a party. | 好极了 我想邀请你参加一个晚会 |
[1:20:42] | Hey. Sweetie. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[1:20:44] | Having a good time? | 玩的高兴吗? |
[1:20:45] | Uh, no, not really. | 呃 没有 不太高兴 |
[1:20:46] | No? | 不? |
[1:20:48] | Hey, listen, sweetie, did you tell your mother I’m pregnant? | 嘿 你告诉你妈妈我怀孕了吗? |
[1:20:50] | Because she keeps touching my stomach | 她总是摸我的肚子 |
[1:20:52] | and smiling like that. | 用种古怪的笑容看我 就是那样 |
[1:20:54] | Yeah. No, I didn’t tell her. She just, she guessed. | 是的 啊 不 我没有告诉她 她是猜出来的 |
[1:20:56] | She what? | 她什么? |
[1:20:58] | Yeah, and then she told my dad. | 是的 然后她又告诉了我爸爸 |
[1:20:59] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:21:01] | Stop it, Bernie. Bernie, stop. | 伯尼! 伯尼 别这样 |
[1:21:03] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[1:21:05] | I told my mom. | 我告诉我妈了 |
[1:21:06] | What? | 什么? |
[1:21:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:21:08] | What? Why’d you… | 什么? 你为什么… |
[1:21:09] | Your dad will definitely find out. | 现在你爸爸 肯定会发现的! |
[1:21:11] | She knows my dad. She’d never say a word. | 不会的 她了解我爸爸 她一个字也不会说的 |
[1:21:13] | No, no. But he’s very suspicious. | 但是他的怀疑心非常强啊 |
[1:21:15] | -Greg. -Hi. -Hey. | -格雷格 -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:21:16] | Hi. Honey, would you take this to your mother? | 嗨 亲爱的 能把这个送给你妈妈吗? |
[1:21:19] | It’s a wine spritzer. | 是杯施布里茨酒 |
[1:21:20] | That’s all she drinks now. | 她现在只喝这个 |
[1:21:23] | You boys have fun. | 好啊 好好玩 |
[1:21:29] | Nice. Nice party. | 真不错 很不错的晚会 |
[1:21:31] | -Isn’t it? -Yeah, it is. It’s nice. | -是不是? -是啊 很好 |
[1:21:33] | It’s got a nice festive vibe. | 喜气洋洋 |
[1:21:36] | You met some of the, uh, some of the cousins? | 你见到我的一些堂兄弟了吗? |
[1:21:38] | I met some. Yes. I met some, um… | 我见到一些 比如… |
[1:21:42] | Dom. | 道恩 |
[1:21:43] | Yeah, Dom Focker. | 啊 道恩·福克尔 |
[1:21:44] | That’s my dad’s, uh, first cousin. | 那是我爸爸的第一代堂兄弟 |
[1:21:46] | Did you meet his kids, Randy and Horny? | 你见到他的孩子兰迪和霍尼了吗? |
[1:21:49] | I’ve met Randy and Horny. Yes. | 我见到兰迪和霍尼了 是的 |
[1:21:52] | Come on. I want to introduce you to somebody. | 来吧 我想给你介绍一个人 |
[1:21:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:21:57] | Oh, there he is. | 到了 就是他 |
[1:21:59] | Glad you could make it, Jorge. | 很高兴你来了 霍黑 |
[1:22:01] | Oh, hey, thanks for the invite, Mr. B. | 哦 谢谢你邀请我 |
[1:22:05] | Greg, this is Jorge Villalobos. | 格雷格 这是霍黑·维拉罗博 |
[1:22:08] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:22:09] | Hey, how you doing? | 嗨 你好吗? |
[1:22:10] | Isabel’s son. | 伊莎贝尔的儿子 |
[1:22:12] | Oh, I didn’t realize Isabel had a son. | 哦 我都不知道伊莎贝尔有儿子 |
[1:22:16] | When did she get married? | 她什么时候结婚的? |
[1:22:17] | She-she’s not married. | 她还没结婚 |
[1:22:18] | Oh, he’s never met his father. | 他从来没有见过他父亲 |
[1:22:22] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:22:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:25] | That’s, I mean, that’s… that’s too bad. | 我是说 这太糟了 |
[1:22:26] | Oh, no, no, it’s… it’s cool. | 哦 没关系 |
[1:22:28] | My mom said my dad wasn’t like, mature enough | 我妈妈说我爸爸还不够成熟 |
[1:22:31] | to deal with a kid, anyway, so, yeah. | 没法照顾孩子 所以 就这样 |
[1:22:34] | So how do you guys know each other? | 那你们是怎么认识的? |
[1:22:36] | Oh, this young man is quite the mechanic. | 哦 这位年轻的先生是很棒的机修工 |
[1:22:39] | And he’s only 15 years old. Isn’t that impressive? | 才15岁 是不是很让人惊讶 |
[1:22:42] | Really? You’re 15? | 真的? 你才15岁? |
[1:22:43] | -Yeah. -That is impressive. | -是啊 -那是很让人吃惊 |
[1:22:46] | He’s a handsome kid, huh? | 他真是个帅小伙 对吧? |
[1:22:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:22:48] | Almost like a young, half-Hispanic Marlon Brando. | 简直就像个半西班牙裔的 马龙·白兰度? |
[1:22:54] | Well, | 好啦 |
[1:22:56] | I’ll leave you two guys to talk. | 我让你们两个谈谈吧 |
[1:22:58] | You probably have a lot in common. | 你们可能有很多共同之处呢 |
[1:23:07] | Well, hmm. | 就是说 |
[1:23:11] | So you’re 15. | 你才15岁? |
[1:23:36] | Come on, let’s conga. | 来吧 让我们欢庆吧 |
[1:23:39] | Did you order the Tom Collins, sir? | 你在找汤姆·科林斯酒吗 先生? |
[1:23:41] | Is it made with fresh lemon juice? | 是用鲜柠檬汁调的吗? |
[1:23:43] | They’re Bermuda lemons, sir. | 百幕大柠檬 先生 |
[1:23:44] | And I squeezed them myself. | 我自己榨的 |
[1:23:49] | Stay safe, Santa. | 祝一切安全 圣诞老人 |
[1:24:12] | I mean, it’s romantic out here, | 我是说 那真浪漫 |
[1:24:14] | don’t you think? | 对吧? |
[1:24:16] | The moon, the sea, | 看那月亮 那海… |
[1:24:18] | isn’t it nice? | 是不是很美? |
[1:24:19] | Hmm. Yeah, it’s nice. | 是啊 很美 |
[1:24:23] | You look very handsome tonight, Jack. | 你今晚看起来很英俊 杰克 |
[1:24:25] | Oh. Thank you, honey. | 哦 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[1:24:31] | What are you doing to my ears? | 你对我的耳朵在干嘛? |
[1:24:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:24:40] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:24:41] | I have to go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back. | 我要去一下洗手间 我马上就回来 |
[1:24:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:24:54] | Hello, Greg. | 你好啊 格雷格 |
[1:24:55] | Hi, Jack. | 嗨 杰克 |
[1:25:00] | Did you have a nice conversation | 你和你的儿子聊的 |
[1:25:02] | with your son? | 还好吗? |
[1:25:04] | Jack, I’ve never even met that kid before. | 杰克 我以前根本 就没有见过那孩子 |
[1:25:07] | Focker, you’ve been covering this up from the very beginning. | 福克尔 你从一开始就在掩饰自己 |
[1:25:10] | No, I haven’t, Jack. | 没有 我没有 杰克 |
[1:25:11] | It’s just another one of your crazy theories. | 那只是你那些疯狂的理论之一 |
[1:25:14] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[1:25:15] | You’re still in the circle of trust, | 你还在我的信任圈内 |
[1:25:17] | so I’m gonna give you one more chance. | 我会再给你一次机会 |
[1:25:20] | Are you ready to admit | 你打算承认 |
[1:25:21] | that you’ve been hiding this from Pam? | 你一直对帕姆隐瞒这些吗? |
[1:25:24] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 我从来没有 |
[1:25:25] | You’re not hiding anything? | 你什么也没有隐瞒? |
[1:25:26] | No, all right? | 没有 可以了吗? |
[1:25:29] | Oh, Greg. | 哦 格雷格 |
[1:25:33] | What are you holding? What’s in your hand? | 你拿着什么? 你手里是什么? |
[1:25:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:25:37] | Jack, I can see it in the mirror. What is it? | 杰克 我能从镜子里面看到它 是什么? |
[1:25:39] | You got something in your hand. | 你手里有什么东西? |
[1:25:41] | Don’t worry about it, Greg. | 别管那个了 格雷格 |
[1:25:42] | Is that a needle? | 是根针吗? |
[1:25:44] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[1:25:46] | You seem tense. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[1:25:47] | I was going to offer you a sedative. | 我给你来一针镇静剂 |
[1:25:50] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑 对吧? |
[1:25:51] | No, I’m not. | 没有 我没开玩笑 |
[1:25:54] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:25:55] | Is that tartar sauce on your shoulder? | 你肩膀上粘了塔塔调味酱吗? |
[1:25:57] | Tartar sauce? | 塔塔调味酱 |
[1:26:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:26:05] | You’ve been injected | 你被注射了 |
[1:26:06] | with a highly concentrated dose of sodium pentothal. | 高浓度的喷托撒钠 |
[1:26:09] | Street name: Truth serum. | 又称坦白药剂 |
[1:26:10] | You won’t recall this in a few minutes | 几分钟内 你将不会记得这些 |
[1:26:12] | and tonight, for the first time in your life, | 而今夜 在你的生命里 |
[1:26:14] | my young friend, | 我年轻的朋友 |
[1:26:15] | you are going to be honest. | 你将第一次变得诚实 |
[1:26:19] | Keep the pressure on it. | 一直压着那 |
[1:26:21] | Get down, Little Jack. Get funky. | 嘿 小杰克 来跳吧 |
[1:26:27] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:26:29] | Hey there, preggers. | 嘿 小孕妇 |
[1:26:30] | Quiet. | 小点声 |
[1:26:31] | How’re you doin’? | 你怎么样? |
[1:26:32] | Fine, where’ve you been? | 不错啊 你去哪了? |
[1:26:33] | I went to the bathroom to pee and now I’m talking to you, | 我去洗手间撒尿去了 现在我和你说 |
[1:26:37] | my fiancee, who I’ve delayed marrying for two years | 我的未婚妻 你被迫推迟两年结婚 |
[1:26:40] | because I didn’t want our parents to meet. | 是因为我不愿意我们父母见面 |
[1:26:43] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[1:26:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:26:46] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[1:26:47] | You don’t like me? It’s okay. | 你不喜欢我 没关系 |
[1:26:49] | I don’t like your little red outfit. | 我也不喜欢你这身红衣服 |
[1:26:51] | Makes you look like a little demon-baby. | 看起来就好像个 恶魔的孩子 |
[1:26:53] | Maybe I’ll get you | 也许我该给你 |
[1:26:55] | a little pitchfork for Christmas, huh, | 一个小叉子当圣诞礼物 |
[1:26:56] | so we can put you on a can of Underwood ham. | 这样我们可以把你放在一堆香肠上面 |
[1:26:58] | I’m sorry that I can’t make little “poop” sounds | 对不起 我拉不出来 |
[1:27:01] | and I can’t make little things | 我想说话的时候 |
[1:27:03] | that tell people when I wanna do things. | 也说不出来 |
[1:27:05] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[1:27:07] | I can make a sign to you, too. | 我也能对你做手势 |
[1:27:08] | How’s that for a sign? | 这个手势怎么样? |
[1:27:13] | Uh-oh. Look, Bernie’s gone up on the stage. Come. | 福克尔 快看伯尼上台了 |
[1:27:15] | Now, to say a few words, | 现在来讲几句吧 |
[1:27:18] | one of the great registered nurses of all time, | 最伟大的注册护士之一 |
[1:27:22] | Gaylord Myron Focker. | 盖洛德·麦伦·福克尔 |
[1:27:25] | Come on, let’s give it up to Gay. | 来吧 我们让他来讲几句吧 来吧! |
[1:27:27] | Give it up to him. | 来讲几句吧 |
[1:27:32] | Bernie Focker! | 伯尼·福克尔 |
[1:27:35] | I love the shirt, Dad. | 我喜欢你的衬衫 爸爸 |
[1:27:38] | Thank you. All right. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:41] | It’s great to be here with all of you | 好啦 真高兴能和 你们大家一起共度此刻 |
[1:27:44] | as I am about to set sail | 当我准备和我的大副 |
[1:27:47] | in my ship of life, | 一起扬起我人生的 |
[1:27:50] | with my first mate, | 风帆之时 |
[1:27:52] | the beautiful young blonde lass over there. | 就是坐在那的 漂亮金发女郎 |
[1:27:54] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝! |
[1:27:56] | I love you, honey. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[1:28:01] | I still masturbate to Pam. | 我还会对帕姆手淫 |
[1:28:03] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[1:28:04] | What? It’s true. | 怎么了? 是真的 |
[1:28:05] | Honey, what? Come on, you’re hot. | 亲爱的 怎么了 你太性感了 |
[1:28:07] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[1:28:08] | Look at those boobs. Man! | 看那对奶子 |
[1:28:11] | I just wanna… | 我就想过去 |
[1:28:12] | I just wanna lather them up with soap and just… | 我真想在那上面涂满肥皂泡然后… |
[1:28:16] | I love it. | 我真喜欢 |
[1:28:17] | Man, I just wanna… just wanna nestle in there | 天 我想一直待在那 |
[1:28:20] | and just take a little vacation in there. | 好好度个假! |
[1:28:24] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:28:25] | Honey, what? I’m sorry. | 怎么了 亲爱的 对不起啦 |
[1:28:27] | Okay, excuse me for you being perfect. | 但是你实在是太美了 |
[1:28:29] | Hey, you know who else is great? | 还有哪个女人很棒呢? |
[1:28:31] | That woman over there. | 那个 |
[1:28:32] | My future mother-in-law, Dina Byrnes. | 我未来的丈母娘 迪娜·伯恩斯! |
[1:28:35] | # Dina, Dina, fofina # | 迪娜 迪娜… |
[1:28:39] | # I love Di-Di-Dina # | 我爱你 迪娜 |
[1:28:41] | # Byrnes # | 伯恩斯 |
[1:28:44] | You know, they say if you really wanna know | 人家说如果你想知道 |
[1:28:46] | what a woman will look like | 一个女人变老 以后是什么样 |
[1:28:47] | when she gets older, you should look at her mother. | 你应该看她的母亲 |
[1:28:49] | Well, I’m a lookin’ and I’m a likin’. | 而当我看到她时 我爱死她了 |
[1:28:54] | Look at her! Sweetness! | 看看她 长的真甜啊 |
[1:28:57] | Hmm-mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:28:58] | Good genes, the Byrnes gene pool. | 伯恩斯的基因库的基因真不错啊 |
[1:29:02] | Hey, hey, you. | 嘿 嘿 你 |
[1:29:04] | Yeah, you. | 就是你 |
[1:29:06] | Hold on. | 别动 |
[1:29:07] | Pam, I gotta tell you something | 帕姆 我有事要告诉你 |
[1:29:08] | about… about this little dude right here. | 就是关于这个小家伙的事 |
[1:29:11] | In my first really passionate sexual awakening, | 在我第一次真正热情的性觉醒当中 |
[1:29:15] | I did, in fact, lose my virginity | 我确实在美丽的女管家伊莎贝尔 |
[1:29:17] | to our beautiful housekeeper, Isabel. | 身上失去了处男 |
[1:29:20] | Greg, honey, that was in the past. | 亲爱的 那都过去了 |
[1:29:21] | So why don’t you come sit down? | 来坐下吧 |
[1:29:23] | No, no, honey, ’cause I have to get this off my chest, really. | 不不 亲爱的 我不吐不快 真的 |
[1:29:25] | Sit. | 坐… |
[1:29:29] | We conceived a child. | 我们生了个孩子 |
[1:29:33] | And his name is Jorge Villalobos. | 他的名字叫霍黑·维拉罗博 |
[1:29:35] | Come up here, Jorge. Come up here. | 过来这边 霍黑 过来! |
[1:29:38] | Let’s lift the veil of mystery. | 我来揭开历史的谜团吧 |
[1:29:40] | The fruit of my loins is right here. | 我生命的结晶就在这里 |
[1:29:43] | Everybody take a look. See his face. | 大家都来看看他 看他的脸 |
[1:29:46] | He’s mine. | 他是我的孩子 |
[1:29:48] | Search your feelings, Jorge. | 找找你的感觉 霍黑 |
[1:29:50] | You know it to be true. | 你会知道这是真的 |
[1:30:01] | It’s okay. I know. | 好啦 我知道 |
[1:30:02] | I know. Lot of information. | 我知道 你一下知道了 太多信息 |
[1:30:04] | You let it settle. | 慢慢就好了 |
[1:30:05] | Who’d have thunk it, huh? | 谁能想到呢? |
[1:30:06] | Come on, give that kid a hand. | 来吧 给这孩子一点掌声鼓励一下 |
[1:30:10] | Oh, and, uh, Jack? | 哦 对了 杰克 |
[1:30:13] | Pam’s pregnant. | 帕姆怀孕了 |
[1:30:17] | Focker out. | 福克尔 说完啦! |
[1:30:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:30:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:30:55] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生什么了? |
[1:30:58] | Well, you got drunk and told my dad I’m pregnant. | 嗯 你喝醉了 告诉我爸爸我怀孕了 |
[1:31:01] | You revealed you have | 你披露了自己有个 |
[1:31:02] | a 15-year-old son named Jorge. | 15岁的儿子叫霍黑 |
[1:31:04] | And, oh, apparently you have the hots for my mom. | 哦 还有很显然你喜欢我妈妈 |
[1:31:07] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:31:09] | l… I… | 我…我… |
[1:31:10] | You mean, is that really true? | 我想问问那是真的吗? |
[1:31:13] | I think she’s attractive. | 我只是觉得她很迷人而已 |
[1:31:14] | No, that you have a son you never told me about. | 不 我是问你说的那个 你从来没告诉过我的儿子 |
[1:31:18] | I… Honey, if it is, | 呃 亲爱的 既便这是真的 |
[1:31:20] | I never heard about it before last night. | 我以前也从来没听说过 |
[1:31:22] | Isabel never said anything to me. L… I… | 伊莎贝尔从来没告诉过我任何事情 我… |
[1:31:25] | I mean. | 我是说 |
[1:31:27] | I don’t even remember drinking. | 我甚至都记不起来自己喝了酒 |
[1:31:29] | You’re telling me the truth, aren’t you? | 你现在对我说的是实话 是吗? |
[1:31:31] | Of course, I am. Pam, | 当然是实话 帕姆 |
[1:31:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:31:34] | I would never lie to you about anything like that. | 这样的事我永远不会骗你 |
[1:31:41] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:31:43] | And if Jorge really is your son, | 如果霍黑真的是你的儿子 |
[1:31:46] | then we will make it work. | 我们也会想办法处理好的 |
[1:31:49] | Okay. | 好的… |
[1:31:50] | I… | 我… |
[1:31:54] | Hey, how did your dad react to the pregnancy news? | 嘿 你爸爸 对你怀孕的消息什么反应? |
[1:31:57] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[1:31:59] | just as you’d expect. | 和料想的差不多 |
[1:32:01] | He slept in the RV. | 去休闲车里睡了 |
[1:32:03] | He hasn’t spoken to anyone since last night. | 自从昨晚还没和任何人说过话 |
[1:32:08] | Pam, we have to leave this island. | 帕姆 我们得离开这岛了 |
[1:32:10] | Get in the RV right now. | 马上进休闲车里来 |
[1:32:12] | Bernard, get out from under the vehicle | 伯纳德 从我车下面离开 |
[1:32:14] | or I will run you over. | 不然我就从你身上开过去 |
[1:32:16] | I’m not moving, Jack. | 我不会动的 杰克 |
[1:32:17] | There’s a non-violent way to handle this. | 会有个非暴力的方法来处理这事 |
[1:32:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:32:20] | Well, your father wants to leave, | 你爸爸想离开 |
[1:32:22] | and Bernie is staging a sit-in. | 伯尼想阻止他 |
[1:32:23] | Dad, come on, get up. | 爸爸 起来 |
[1:32:24] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[1:32:26] | You weren’t around in the ’60s, man. | 你没经历过1960年代 |
[1:32:27] | This is how we got things done. | 那时 这就是我们解决事情的方法 |
[1:32:29] | Pam, Dina, we have to get off this island. It’s evil. | 帕姆 迪娜 我们必须离开这个岛 这里太邪恶了 |
[1:32:33] | Jack Byrnes, out of the RV. | 杰克·伯恩斯 滚出休闲车 |
[1:32:35] | You are acting like such a jerk. | 你的所作所为简直就是个混蛋 |
[1:32:42] | Yes, there you go. | 对啦 这就对啦 杰克 |
[1:32:44] | Jacko! Yes. | 杰克 对啦 |
[1:32:46] | Man, we’re gonna have a grandchild. | 我们要有孙子了 |
[1:32:48] | Come on, we should be celebrating. | 我们应该庆祝一下的 |
[1:32:49] | How could you not see it? | 你们怎么就看不出来呢? |
[1:32:51] | Greg is completely unfit to handle a child. | 格雷格绝对不适合照顾孩子 |
[1:32:53] | He’s neglected his own son for 15 years. | 他甚至抛弃了 自己的亲生儿子15年 |
[1:32:55] | Hey, Jack, I didn’t even know he existed. | 嘿 杰克 我根本 就不知道有他这个人 |
[1:32:57] | That’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[1:32:58] | Who knows what to believe with you? | 谁知道该不该信你 |
[1:33:00] | You’re dishonest about everything. | 你对什么都不诚实 |
[1:33:01] | You’re so much better, Jack? Why don’t you tell everybody | 你就那么好 杰克? 你干嘛不告诉大家 |
[1:33:04] | what you did last night to Greg at the party. | 你昨天晚会上对格雷格做了什么? |
[1:33:06] | Muskrat, Dina. | 麝鼠 迪娜 |
[1:33:07] | Oh, stuff your muskrat, Jack. | 少废话 杰克! |
[1:33:10] | He shot Greg with truth serum before his speech. | 在格雷格发言前 他给他打了一针坦白药剂 |
[1:33:13] | What? | 什么? |
[1:33:14] | Yeah, I found this in his pocket. | 我在他口袋里面找到了这个 |
[1:33:16] | Here we go again, Dad. | 爸爸 你又来这套? |
[1:33:18] | He did the same thing to Pam’s junior prom date. | 帕姆第一次舞会的舞伴 也被他这么干过 |
[1:33:21] | Wait a minute. Yes, yes. Wait a minute. | 等等 对了 |
[1:33:22] | You stuck a needle in my neck. | 你往我脖子上扎了一针 |
[1:33:24] | You drugged my son? | 你给我的儿子下药? |
[1:33:25] | I had no choice. He refuses to tell the truth. | 我别无选择 他不肯说实话 |
[1:33:28] | Because he’s terrified, | 因为他吓坏了 |
[1:33:29] | and he thinks he has to impress you. | 他觉得他必须 得给你留个好印象 |
[1:33:31] | He’s had us trying to impress you, | 他还让我们给你留个好印象 |
[1:33:33] | but in my opinion, | 但是据我来看 |
[1:33:34] | Jack, I think it’s you | 杰克反而是你 |
[1:33:35] | who should be trying to impress us. | 该给我们留个好印象才对 |
[1:33:37] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:33:38] | You’ve insulted me, my wife, my son, | 你侮辱了我 侮辱了我的妻子 儿子 |
[1:33:40] | our entire way of life. | 也侮辱了我们的生活方式 |
[1:33:42] | I’ve sat back and taken it. But now, | 我退让了 忍了 |
[1:33:44] | you’ve crossed the line, sir. | 但是现在 你做的过分了 先生 |
[1:33:46] | And I’m gonna have to kick your ass. | 我必须得给你点厉害看看了 |
[1:33:48] | Dad, dad, wait a second. | 爸爸 爸爸 等等 |
[1:33:50] | I’m gonna teach this florist some justice, Focker-style. | 我得让这个花匠明白明白 福克尔家的正义是什么样子 |
[1:33:53] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[1:33:54] | Just give me a minute to stretch. | 给我一分钟拉一下筋骨 |
[1:33:56] | Bernie, you’re gonna hurt yourself. | 伯尼 你会弄伤你自己的 |
[1:33:57] | We can talk this through. | 我们可以谈判解决 |
[1:33:59] | It’s too late for words, Rosalind. | 太晚了 萝丝 |
[1:34:01] | Dad, Dad, no, no, | 爸爸 爸爸 别 别 |
[1:34:02] | please, no dance fighting. Stop! | 别用这种花拳秀腿 停 |
[1:34:04] | This is Capoeira, man. | 这可是卡泼特拉 |
[1:34:05] | This is hardcore shit. | 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[1:34:06] | Bernard, if you continue, | 伯纳德 如果你继续的话 |
[1:34:08] | you will force me to engage you. | 就是逼我对你动手 |
[1:34:10] | And once I begin the sequence of combat, | 如果我一开始动手 |
[1:34:11] | it can only end with your demise. | 唯一的结果就是你的死亡 |
[1:34:13] | Bring it, dog. Come on. Bring it. Come on. | 那来试试啊 试试啊 |
[1:34:16] | He’s taunting me. | 他光会吓唬我 |
[1:34:17] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:34:18] | Greg! Greg! | 格雷格! 格雷格! |
[1:34:19] | What, Bernie, you’re gonna snap now? | 怎么啦 伯尼 你想要现在放轻松一下吗? |
[1:34:22] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[1:34:23] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:34:25] | Now look what you did. | 现在看看你做了什么! |
[1:34:27] | It’s your fault. | 那是你的错 |
[1:34:29] | He’s bleeding. He’s bleeding, Daddy. | 他在流血 他在流血 爸爸 |
[1:34:30] | That’s it. Pam, Dina, | 就这样吧 帕姆 迪娜 |
[1:34:32] | I’m calling a family conference. | 我现在要求进行家庭会议 |
[1:34:33] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:34:35] | No, Dad, this is the family. | 不 爸爸 这就是家庭 |
[1:34:36] | All right? In a few weeks, I’m not gonna be Pam Byrnes. | 几个星期以后 我就不是帕姆·伯恩斯 |
[1:34:38] | I’m gonna be Pamela Focker. | 而是帕米拉·福克尔 |
[1:34:40] | Or Byrnes-Focker. | 要不然就是伯恩斯·福克尔 |
[1:34:41] | We haven’t totally decided yet. | 我们还没完全决定 |
[1:34:42] | No, no, no, I’m gonna be Pamela Martha Focker. | 不不不 我会变成帕米拉·玛莎·福克尔 |
[1:34:45] | I know how that sounds, | 我知道这听起来什么感觉 |
[1:34:46] | but… but that’s the name I’m taking. | 但是我就是要叫这个名字 |
[1:34:48] | Pamcake, you’re upset. I’m not so sure | 帕姆小心肝 你在生气 |
[1:34:50] | you’re thinking clearly right now. | 我觉得你现在没有考虑清楚 |
[1:34:51] | I’m trying, Dad. | 我正在考虑 爸爸 |
[1:34:52] | It’s you who is not thinking clearly. | 是你没有考虑清楚 |
[1:34:54] | These two kids love each other. Look. | 这两个孩子彼此相爱 |
[1:34:56] | We’ve been kvelling about this pregnancy all weekend. | 我们整个周末都在为她怀孕而得意 |
[1:35:00] | You knew she was pregnant? | 你知道她怀孕了? |
[1:35:02] | We all did, Jack. | 我们都知道 杰克 |
[1:35:05] | Daddy, I was gonna tell you after the wedding, I swear. | 爸爸 我原来要婚礼以后告诉你的 我发誓 |
[1:35:11] | This is the reason I created the circle of trust | 这就是我为什么要建立信任圈的原因 |
[1:35:13] | so we could discuss these things. | 为了让我们能讨论这些事情 |
[1:35:16] | The circle isn’t gonna work | 这圈子是没用的 |
[1:35:17] | if you don’t trust anyone that’s in it, Dad. | 如果你不相信任何这圈子里的人的话 爸爸 |
[1:35:26] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:35:28] | Jack, don’t. | 哦 杰克 别… |
[1:35:29] | No, Dad. Daddy. | 别 爸爸 别… |
[1:35:31] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:35:32] | Daddy, please. Daddy, where are you going? | 爸爸 请别这样 你去哪? |
[1:35:34] | Jack. Come on. | 杰克 别这样 |
[1:35:41] | Daddy, come back, please. | 爸爸 回来吧 求你了 |
[1:35:49] | This is nicht gut. | [犹太语]不好 |
[1:36:07] | Is it ringing? | 电话通了吗? |
[1:36:09] | There’s no answer. | 没人接 |
[1:36:10] | Well, let’s give him some space. | 让我们给他一点空间 |
[1:36:11] | Maybe he’s learning to self-soothe. | 可能他正在学习自我安慰 |
[1:36:13] | -Roz. -What? | -萝丝 -怎么啦? |
[1:36:14] | This is crazy. I’m going. | 这真是疯狂 我去追他 |
[1:36:16] | I’m coming with you, Son. | 我和你一起去 儿子 |
[1:36:17] | No, Dad, I can do it myself. | 不用 我可以自己解决 |
[1:36:18] | We gotta make up time. I know these roads | 我们得赶时间 我对这些路 |
[1:36:20] | like the back of my hand. | 了如指掌 |
[1:36:23] | Come on, let’s put this family back together. | 来吧 我们一家人一起来干 |
[1:36:27] | Dad, I know a shortcut. | 格雷格 我知道一条小路 |
[1:36:29] | It will lead us to the freeway. | 可以直接让我们比顽固头 更快去高速公路 |
[1:36:32] | I think you make a right up here or a left. | 你知道吗 我觉得你该转左或是转右 |
[1:36:36] | It’s either one or the other. | 不是这个就是下个口 |
[1:36:38] | You don’t know where we are, do you? | 你根本不知道我们在哪 |
[1:36:39] | You know, something’s wrong here. | 什么地方有问题 |
[1:36:41] | This makes no sense at all. | 这根本不对劲 |
[1:36:42] | Dad, it’s a map of Detroit. | 爸爸! 这是底特律的地图 |
[1:36:44] | Oh, well, that explains it. | 哦 这就能解释通了 |
[1:36:46] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:36:47] | Punch it, Gay. | 打起精神来 盖 |
[1:36:48] | We gotta catch that dude. | 我们能追上那家伙的 |
[1:36:53] | Oh, shit. | 哦 糟糕 |
[1:36:54] | Come on. Come on. Keep going. | 继续 继续开啊 |
[1:36:56] | Dad, come on, it’s a cop. | 爸爸 那是警察 |
[1:36:58] | Listen carefully. Let me do the talking. | 听我说 让我和他们谈 |
[1:37:00] | I know how to handle the local cops. | 我知道该怎么对付他们 |
[1:37:02] | No, don’t… don’t do any talking. | 别 别和他们说什么 |
[1:37:04] | Don’t shush me, I’m a lawyer. | 别不让我说话 我是律师 |
[1:37:05] | I’m not shushing you. | 我不是不让你说话 |
[1:37:06] | You know how many tickets I’ve talked myself out of? | 你知道我这么谈弄到多少张罚单吗? |
[1:37:08] | Oh, wow. Will you look at this guy. | 哦 哇 看看这个家伙 |
[1:37:10] | Don’t they have height requirements? | 他们就没身高要求吗? |
[1:37:11] | -We’re screwed. -No, we’re not. | -我们惨了 -不 我们没有 |
[1:37:13] | Don’t. Don’t, Dad, he said to remain in the vehicle. | 别 别 爸爸 他说待在车里 |
[1:37:16] | Sir, I said to remain in your vehicle. | 先生 我说了待在你的车里! |
[1:37:20] | I just wanna talk to you for one second. | 我只是想和你谈谈… |
[1:37:22] | Let’s just talk like friendly Floridians. | 让我们用友好的 佛罗里达方式谈谈嘛 |
[1:37:24] | If you fail to comply, I will arrest you. | 如果你不遵命 我将逮捕你 |
[1:37:26] | You see, my son’s future father-in-law | 你看 我儿子的未来岳父… |
[1:37:28] | thinks my Gay back there has a bastard son. | 认为我的盖有个私生子 |
[1:37:29] | I said shut it. | 我说了 闭嘴! |
[1:37:31] | Shut it. | 闭嘴! |
[1:37:32] | I know my civil rights now. | 我知道我的民权 |
[1:37:33] | You know your rights? Huh? | 你知道你的权利? |
[1:37:35] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:37:36] | I have sensitive wrists. | 我手腕很容易受伤 |
[1:37:38] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:37:39] | Sir, return to your vehicle. | 先生 回你的车里去! |
[1:37:40] | I don’t know what he said, but… | 我不知道他说了什么 但是你… |
[1:37:42] | That’s it. On your belly. | 好啦 就这样 转过去! |
[1:37:43] | On my belly? | 转过去? |
[1:37:44] | You got a hearing problem? | 你听力有问题吗? |
[1:37:45] | No, I’m just trying to say… | 不 我只是想说… |
[1:37:47] | Now we have two failures to comply. | 现在不遵守命令的有两个人了 |
[1:37:50] | Now, I need the two of you | 现在 我要你们两个 |
[1:37:52] | to remain on the vehicle. | 待在车这里 |
[1:37:59] | Okay, now here’s my plan. | 好了 我的计划是这样的 |
[1:38:01] | Plan? | 计划? |
[1:38:03] | Dad, no. | 爸爸 别了 |
[1:38:04] | That was just a joke. | 那只是个笑话 |
[1:38:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:38:09] | I was… I was just trying to help you, Gay. | 我一直都想帮你 盖 |
[1:38:12] | I know, Dad. | 我知道 爸爸 |
[1:38:13] | You’re always trying to help. | 你一直都想帮忙 |
[1:38:21] | Talk to me, Marty. | 告诉我 玛蒂! |
[1:38:22] | What’s the intel on Operation Living Skeleton? | “活着的骷髅”行动 的结果是什么? |
[1:38:24] | Focker is not the kid’s father, Jack. | 福克尔不是那孩子的父亲 杰克 |
[1:38:26] | Are you kidding me? | 你跟我开玩笑吗? |
[1:38:28] | I was sure I had that pegged. | 我肯定他们是一家 |
[1:38:30] | I’m sending you a visual uplink now. | 我现在给你传可视图像 |
[1:38:32] | The dad was a minor-league Florida ball player. | 他父亲是佛罗里达的一个球手 |
[1:38:35] | His name is Rusty Bridges. | 他名叫拉斯提·布里吉斯 |
[1:38:39] | We all make mistakes, Santa. | 我们都会犯错的 圣诞老人 |
[1:38:41] | Foxtrot One out. | F1通话完毕 |
[1:38:52] | 34 years spent reading other people | 我观察了别人34年 |
[1:38:54] | and I get it all wrong. | 却也有看错的时候 |
[1:38:56] | My own wife, | 我自己的妻子 |
[1:38:57] | I don’t even know what she’s thinking. | 我都不知道她在想什么 |
[1:38:59] | My daughter keeps secrets from me. | 我的女儿对我保密 |
[1:39:01] | Sometimes I think you’re the only person | 有时候我觉得你是我 |
[1:39:03] | I can really talk to, LJ. | 唯一可以交谈的人了 小杰克 |
[1:39:06] | Asshole. | 混…蛋 |
[1:39:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:39:33] | F-O-C-K-E-R. F-O-C-K-E-R. | |
[1:39:37] | Hey, it’s Jack. | 嘿 是杰克! |
[1:39:38] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克! |
[1:39:41] | Wait! | 杰克 等等! |
[1:39:42] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:39:43] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:39:44] | Halt. | 停下 |
[1:39:45] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:39:47] | Jack. Jack. | 杰克 杰克 |
[1:39:49] | Weaver stance! | 韦佛式射姿![手枪的几种射击姿势之一] |
[1:39:54] | Oh, my God. You shot my son. | 哦 天啊 你杀了我的儿子! |
[1:39:56] | Halt. | 停下! |
[1:39:57] | Your son has merely been stunned | 你的儿子只不过 |
[1:39:59] | by a less than lethal weapon. | 被非致命武器击晕而已 |
[1:40:04] | Remain calm. | 保持冷静 |
[1:40:05] | 50,000 volts of electricity are now passing | 五万伏的电压 |
[1:40:07] | into your skeletal muscle tissue. | 正在击打你的脊椎组织 |
[1:40:09] | Your central nervous system has been incapacitated | 你的中心神经组织已经被瘫痪了 |
[1:40:12] | but you will regain motor functions momentarily. | 但你很快就会 重新获得行动能力 |
[1:40:19] | Officer, do you mind telling me | 长官 你介意告诉我 |
[1:40:21] | why you’re arresting these men? | 为什么你要逮捕他们吗? |
[1:40:22] | Oh, mercy, it just gets better and better. | 哦 天啊 真是越来越棒了 |
[1:40:26] | That is none of your business, looky-loo. | 这与你无关 |
[1:40:29] | Return to your camper. | 回到你的车里 |
[1:40:30] | At ease, son. Put away the Taser. | 稍息 年轻人 放下武器 |
[1:40:32] | Jack Byrnes, CIA. | 我是杰克·伯恩斯 中情局的 |
[1:40:33] | C-I what? | CI什么? |
[1:40:36] | Says here you’re retired. | 这上面说你已经退休了 |
[1:40:37] | What’ll you show me next, old-timer, | 你下面打算给我看什么 老家伙 |
[1:40:39] | your AARP card? | 你的全美退休人士协会成员卡吗? |
[1:40:42] | Now, you listen to me, and you listen good. | 现在你听我说 仔细听我说… |
[1:40:44] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[1:40:45] | Don’t worry, he’ll get us out of this. | 别担心 他会把我们解救出去的 |
[1:40:47] | You have no right to… | 你无权对我这么说 |
[1:40:48] | Stand down, sir. | 退下 先生 |
[1:40:49] | No, I will not stand down. You will stand down. | 我不会退下 你退下 |
[1:40:51] | I will not stand down. | 我不会退下 |
[1:40:52] | You will stand down | 你会退下 |
[1:40:53] | or you will be working security | 不然你就得去颇因特海滩 |
[1:40:55] | in a retirement home in Point Beach. | 的退休疗养院当保安去 |
[1:40:56] | Remain calm. | 保证冷静… |
[1:40:59] | It’s been almost an hour. | 已经过了差不多一个小时了 |
[1:41:00] | You think they caught up with him? | 你觉得他们追上他了吗? |
[1:41:02] | Hmm. Sure, sweetheart. | 当然了 甜心 |
[1:41:03] | If I know Bernie, | 就我对伯尼的了解 |
[1:41:04] | they’re probably sitting in a cafe in Little Havana | 他们可能在小哈瓦纳的 一个餐馆坐着… |
[1:41:07] | eating chimichangas and working out their issues. | 吃着墨西哥春卷 解决他们的问题呢 |
[1:41:19] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[1:41:21] | He’s got a rubber booby. | 他有个橡胶乳房 |
[1:41:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了? |
[1:41:38] | What’s going on? I was talking to Judge Goldfarb. | 怎么样了? 我刚刚和高尔福德法官谈了一下 |
[1:41:40] | It’s done, we’re out. | 没事了 我们可以出去了 |
[1:41:41] | I thought you were making a call. | 我还以为 你只是打了个电话 |
[1:41:43] | We don’t need it. I ran into the judge in the hall. | 不需要了 我在大厅里碰上了法官 |
[1:41:45] | I took care of everything. | 我把一切都解决了 |
[1:41:46] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[1:41:48] | What’re you saying, Jack? | 你说什么 杰克? |
[1:41:50] | I’m saying, if you had kept your mouth shut | 我说的是如果你一开始闭嘴的话 |
[1:41:52] | in the first place we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 我们根本不会陷入这些麻烦 |
[1:41:54] | I’m a lawyer, Jack. | 我是个律师 杰克 |
[1:41:56] | I’m trying to get us out of here. | 我在努力把我们大家弄出去 |
[1:41:57] | What’d you do, give the judge your fondue recipe? | 你给那法官什么了? 那酪酥的菜谱吗? |
[1:41:59] | At least I’m comfortable enough in my own skin | 至少我愿意 |
[1:42:01] | to cook for my family. | 替我的家人做饭 |
[1:42:02] | When’s the last time you gave your wife breakfast in bed? | 你上次在床上 给你妻子喂早餐是什么时候? |
[1:42:05] | When is the last time you gave her anything in bed? | 你上次在床上 和她做爱又是什么时候? |
[1:42:07] | Now you’re out of line, Focker. | 现在你过分了啊 福克尔 |
[1:42:08] | You’re out of line, man. | 你才过分了呢 老兄 |
[1:42:10] | No, you hurt my feelings there, | 不 你伤害了我的感情! |
[1:42:12] | and there’s no reason to hurt my feelings. | 你没理由伤害我的感情 |
[1:42:14] | -Would you guys stop? -He insulted me. | -你们就不能停停吗? -他侮辱了我! |
[1:42:16] | Well, this isn’t about you, all right? | 这与你无关 可以了吗? |
[1:42:18] | It’s not about either of you. | 和你们两个谁都无关 |
[1:42:20] | It’s about me and Pam. | 这只是我和帕姆的事 |
[1:42:21] | We’re getting married. That’s it. | 我们要结婚了 就这么简单 |
[1:42:23] | We’re starting our own circle of trust. | 我们将建立我们自己的信任圈 |
[1:42:25] | And guess what? You’re not in it. | 你猜怎么着 你不在圈里 |
[1:42:28] | Oh, you can’t start a circle of trust. It’s my circle. | 你不能建立信任圈 那是我的信任圈 |
[1:42:31] | You don’t have a patent on the circle, Jack. | 你没有信任圈的专利 杰克 |
[1:42:33] | By the way, you’re not even in your own circle right now. | 顺便说一声 现在你甚至都不在你自己的圈子里 |
[1:42:35] | That is untrue. | 这不对 |
[1:42:36] | I say who’s in or out of the circle. | 谁在圈子里 谁不在 由我说了算 |
[1:42:40] | Well, I’m confused. Whose circle am I in? | 我被搞晕了 我在谁的圈子里面? |
[1:42:44] | Nobody’s. | 谁的都不在 |
[1:42:53] | Look, we’re starting a family, okay? | 听我说 我们要建立一个家庭 |
[1:42:55] | We-we’re gonna have a baby. | 我们很快要生个孩子了 |
[1:42:57] | I have a 15-year-old son. | 我还有个15岁的儿子 |
[1:42:59] | You guys gotta put aside your issues | 你们应该把那些 无关紧要的问题放一边 |
[1:43:01] | and… and do what’s best for us. Okay? | 为我们的幸福考虑 |
[1:43:05] | Greg, Jorge is not your son. | 格雷格 霍黑不是你的儿子 |
[1:43:07] | What? | 什么? |
[1:43:08] | I had a comparative DNA analysis done last night. | 昨晚我找人做了全面的DNA分析 |
[1:43:11] | And I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[1:43:13] | You made a mistake? | 你犯了个错误? |
[1:43:15] | -Yes, I did. -Wait a minute. | -是的 -等等 |
[1:43:16] | Truth serum, DNA matches. | 又是坦白药剂 又是DNA分析 |
[1:43:18] | Who the hell are you, Jack Byrnes? | 你到底是什么人 杰克·伯恩斯? |
[1:43:19] | I’m not really a florist, Bernard. | 我不是一个花匠 伯纳德 |
[1:43:21] | I was in the CIA for 32 years. | 我在中情局干了32年 |
[1:43:23] | And I retired right before I met Greg. | 就在我见到格雷格之前 我刚刚退休 |
[1:43:26] | Oh, sure. Well, that makes sense. | 哦 当然 这倒是挺合理 |
[1:43:32] | Bernie, what the heck are you still doing here? | 伯尼 你到底还在这里干什么? |
[1:43:34] | Ira. | 艾拉 |
[1:43:35] | Open up, let these guys out. | 打开门 把这些家伙放出来 |
[1:43:38] | Judge, what exactly did he say to you? | 法官 他到底和你说什么了? |
[1:43:40] | He didn’t have to say anything. | 他什么也不用说 |
[1:43:42] | Dr. Roz saved my marriage. | 萝丝医生挽救了我的婚姻 |
[1:43:44] | I’d do anything for that woman. | 我愿意为她做任何事 |
[1:43:46] | You tell sugar-pants | 你告诉你妻子 |
[1:43:47] | I’ll see her in class next week. | 我下个星期课上会去见她的 |
[1:43:49] | Will do, Ira. Thanks. | 我会的 艾拉 谢谢 |
[1:43:52] | Well, what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[1:43:53] | I’m married to a powerful woman. | 我娶了个非常有权势的女人 |
[1:43:55] | -All right, gentlemen. Let’s go. -Excuse me. | -好啦 各位 出去吧 -对不起 |
[1:43:56] | What? | 干嘛? |
[1:43:57] | Can you close the cell door? | 你能关一下牢门吗? |
[1:43:59] | -Focker! -You want to remain in the cell? | -福克尔 -你想待在牢里? |
[1:44:01] | We’re not done talking yet. | 我们还没说完呢 |
[1:44:04] | What? | 什么? |
[1:44:06] | So, what do you think, huh? Hmm? | 现在你们怎么想? |
[1:44:08] | Can we work this out or not? | 我们能和平解决这个问题了吗? |
[1:44:12] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:44:14] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[1:44:15] | Uh… | 呃…嗯… |
[1:44:18] | Good enough. | 这就足够了 |
[1:44:20] | All right, then, uh, | 那我想 |
[1:44:21] | I think Pam and I should… should get married | 帕姆和我这个周末 |
[1:44:23] | this weekend. | 就结婚 |
[1:44:24] | This weekend? | 这个周末? |
[1:44:25] | Oh, I’m not so sure that’s a good idea. | 我不知道这是不是个好主意 |
[1:44:27] | You wanna be in the circle or not, Jack? | 你想不想待在圈子里 杰克? |
[1:44:29] | Okay, we’ll do it this weekend. | 好吧 那就这个周末 |
[1:44:30] | Oh, Jack. | 哦 杰克 |
[1:44:37] | Hey, I think I can get Judge Ira to marry you guys. | 嘿 我打算让艾拉法官 主持你们的婚礼 |
[1:44:40] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我不太同意 |
[1:44:41] | But if it’s all right with you, Greg, | 如果你同意我的话 格雷格 |
[1:44:43] | I already have a minister in mind. | 我对于婚礼主持已经有人选了 |
[1:45:00] | Oh my God, Daddy. You didn’t! | 哦 天啊 爸爸 你怎么能? |
[1:45:02] | Meeting Greg made such an impression on Kevin, | 见到格雷格让凯文感触很深 |
[1:45:05] | he spent eight months in Israel on a kibbutz, | 他在以色列的集体农场待了八个月 |
[1:45:07] | then he took an Internet course | 然后学习了网上课程 |
[1:45:09] | and got ordained as an inter-faith minister. | 获得了双重宗教证婚人的资格 |
[1:45:13] | Jack told me you were okay | 杰克和我说 |
[1:45:14] | with me conducting the ceremony. | 你同意让我 主持这个仪式 |
[1:45:16] | I hope that’s true. | 我希望这是真的 |
[1:45:17] | -Yeah, yeah, no, -I think it’s great. | -是啊 为什么不行 -太好了 |
[1:45:24] | I mean, it is a little weird. | 我是说 这有点奇怪 |
[1:45:26] | You listen to me when I say this. | 听我说 |
[1:45:28] | Pam and I didn’t have | 帕姆和我间的感情还没有 |
[1:45:29] | one-tenth of the spiritual connection | 你们明显表露出来的 |
[1:45:31] | that you two obviously share. | 十分之一那么多 |
[1:45:33] | I mean, I look at you both together and you’re beautiful. | 看看你们两个 你们美极了 |
[1:45:36] | I get it. Okay? | 我能理解的 懂吗? |
[1:45:38] | Okay, thank you, Kevin. | 嗯 谢谢你 凯文 |
[1:45:39] | Thank you, Greg. | 谢谢你 格雷格 |
[1:45:49] | You’re gonna be a great mom, Pamcake. | 你会是个好妈妈的 帕姆小心肝 |
[1:45:53] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[1:46:19] | And who gives this woman to this man? | 谁将把这位女士送到这位男士手中 |
[1:46:22] | I do. Jack Tiberius Byrnes. | 我 杰克·特布里尔·伯恩斯 |
[1:46:35] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:46:40] | -Sorry, Greg. -Ok | -对不起 格雷格 -没事 |
[1:46:42] | She’s all yours now. | 她现在彻底是你的了 |
[1:46:52] | That was sweet, honey. | 真好 亲爱的 |
[1:46:53] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:46:55] | Shalom, everyone. | 平安 各位 |
[1:46:56] | Shalom. | 平安 |
[1:47:00] | Which is Hebrew for “what’s going on? “ | 这是希伯莱语 意思是”怎么回事呢” |
[1:47:04] | Let us begin with the blessing of the wine. | 让我们先开始酒的祝福[犹太婚礼的仪式之一] |
[1:47:24] | Amen. | 阿门! |
[1:47:34] | -Kevin. -What? | -凯文 -怎么了? |
[1:47:36] | Yeah, go ahead. | 哦 对 继续吧 |
[1:47:54] | Mmm. Mmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[1:47:56] | Well, hi. | 嗨 |
[1:47:57] | -Rosalind. -Yeah. | -萝森 -嗯? |
[1:47:59] | I just have to say I underestimated you. | 我必须得说我低估你了 |
[1:48:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:48:03] | When it comes to relationships | 谈到夫妻关系 |
[1:48:04] | I’m starting to see | 我开始逐渐觉得 |
[1:48:06] | that you might actually know what you’re talking about. | 你确实懂一些了 |
[1:48:10] | I appreciate that, Jack. | 真谢谢你能这么说 杰克 |
[1:48:11] | Really, thank you. | 真的 谢谢 |
[1:48:12] | I also was curious about the advice you gave Judge Ira. | 我还对你给艾拉法官的建议很好奇 |
[1:48:16] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:48:17] | Is that classified information? | 那是保密的吗? |
[1:48:20] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你从来不会问的 |
[1:48:23] | I’m gonna give you a crash course, okay? | 我会给你来个速成教学 好吗? |
[1:48:27] | Come here. | 来这边… |
[1:48:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:48:32] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[1:48:37] | And I do that for how many minutes? | 我做那个做几分钟? |
[1:48:40] | Hey! There’s my brother from another mother. | 嘿 这是我的异母兄弟 |
[1:48:45] | Congratulations, Jacko. | 祝贺你 杰克 你成功了 |
[1:48:49] | Put that away, Bernard. | 别这样 伯纳德 |
[1:48:54] | We’re family now. | 我们现在是一家人了 |
[1:49:00] | We’re family. | 我们现在是一家人了 |
[1:49:02] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 对不起 |
[1:49:04] | I have some unfinished business to take care of. | 我还有些事情 失陪 |
[1:49:11] | Go get her, tiger. | 去找她吧 老虎 |
[1:49:15] | We Fockerized him. | 我们把他同化了 |
[1:49:17] | Sure did. | 没错 |
[1:49:18] | I’d like to Fockerize you. | 现在我也要把你同化 |
[1:49:42] | Sweetheart, do we have to hurry like this? | 亲爱的 我们要这么赶时间吗? |
[1:49:45] | Honey, we’re in a covert operation. | 亲爱的 我们形势严峻 |
[1:49:46] | The bandleader told me we have 23 minutes | 乐队指挥告诉我 |
[1:49:48] | before they cut the cake. | 离切蛋糕只有23分钟了 |
[1:49:56] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克 你在干什么? |
[1:49:58] | Little trick Bernie taught me. | 伯尼教我的小把戏 |