英文名称:Maze Runner:The Scorch Trials
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | Remember… | 要记住 |
[01:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:36] | I love you,Thomas. | 我爱你 托马斯 |
[01:44] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[01:50] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:07] | Thomas… | 托马斯 |
[02:09] | it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:28] | No,no,no! | 不 不要 |
[02:33] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[02:35] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[02:38] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[02:40] | Wake up! We gotta go! Come on! | 快醒醒 我们得马上走 快 |
[02:44] | Let’s go! Let’s go! We gotta go! | 我们走 我们要走了 快 |
[02:47] | You all right? You all right? | 你还好吗 没事吧 |
[02:49] | Wait,wait,wait! | 等等 等等 |
[02:50] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[02:52] | We don’t have time! | 我们没时间了 |
[02:55] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[02:56] | Get out of here! | 离开这里 |
[02:59] | Cranks! We got Cranks! | 毒虫 有毒虫 |
[03:00] | Gotta move! Not safe out here,kid! | 马上转移 这里不安全 孩子 |
[03:02] | Got a swarm to the flank! | 这里有一大群 |
[03:04] | Go,kid! Go,go! | 走 孩子们 快走 |
[03:06] | Set a perimeter! Hold them back on the right side! | 设置一条警戒线 让他们退到右边 |
[03:14] | Come on,kids,let’s go! Let’s go! Move it! Come on! | 好了孩子们 我们走吧 快走 |
[03:20] | Keep moving! Keep moving! | 一直走 不要停 |
[03:26] | Tell him to take off! We’re clear! | 带他们离开 这里安全了 |
[03:54] | 移动迷宫2:烧痕审判 | |
[04:15] | You kids doing all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[04:18] | Sorry about all the fuss. We had ourselves a bit of a swarm. | 我对所有的事情很抱歉 我们要对付那群东西 |
[04:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:24] | I’m the reason you’re all still alive. | 我是你们还活着的原因 |
[04:26] | It’s my intention to keep you that way. | 让你们活着也是我的目的 |
[04:29] | Now,come with me. We’ll get you kids squared away. | 现在跟我来吧 我们会带你们去走走 |
[04:34] | You can call me Mr. Janson. I run this place. | 你们可以叫我詹森先生 这地方是由我来负责的 |
[04:39] | For us it is a sanctuary,safe from the horrors of the outside world. | 对我们来说这是个避难所 不受外面恐怖的世界侵害 |
[04:45] | You all should think of it as a way station. | 你们都应该把这当作是一个中转站 |
[04:47] | Kind of a home between homes. Watch yourselves. | 两个家之间的另一个家 看着点 |
[04:52] | That mean you’re taking us home? | 而你是带我们回家的 |
[04:55] | A home of sorts. | 各种各样的家 |
[04:57] | Sadly,there wouldn’t be much left of wherever you came from. | 不幸的是 无论你来自哪里都没多少人生存了 |
[05:00] | But we do have a place for you. | 但我们有一个适合你们的地方 |
[05:02] | A refuge,outside the Scorch, | 在外面焦土区的一个避难所 |
[05:05] | where WICKED will never find you again. | 一个实验部永远也不会找到你们的地方 |
[05:08] | How does that sound? | 这听起来怎么样 |
[05:12] | Why are you helping us? | 为什么你要帮我们 |
[05:13] | Let’s just say the world out there is in a rather precarious situation. | 我们就说这世界在一个相当危险的形势吧 |
[05:16] | We’re all hanging on by a very thin thread. | 我们都命悬一线 |
[05:19] | The fact that you kids can survive the Flare virus… | 事实上你们可以从闪焰病毒幸存下来 |
[05:21] | makes you the best chance of humanity’s continued survival. | 就是成为人类继续生存的最好希望 |
[05:25] | Unfortunately,it also makes you a target, | 不幸的是 这同时也让你们成为目标 |
[05:29] | as no doubt by now you’ve noticed. | 毫无疑问你们现在已经注意到了 |
[05:33] | Beyond this door lies the beginning of your new lives. | 越过这门就是你们新生活的开始 |
[05:40] | First things first… | 第一件事 |
[05:42] | let’s do something about that smell. | 就让我们先解决体味的问题 |
[05:47] | Oh,man! | 哦 天啊 |
[05:49] | Feels great! | 感觉真好 |
[05:51] | Frypan,how you feel over there? | 费平 感觉怎么样 |
[06:11] | Wait,what is that? | 等等 这是什么 |
[06:13] | Just a little cocktail. Calcium,folate,vitamins A through Z. | 一点餐前开胃菜 钙 叶酸 维生素A到Z |
[06:17] | Pretty much everything you’ve been deprived of out there. | 几乎都是你在外面一直缺少的营养 |
[06:20] | Try to relax. | 尽量放松 |
[06:33] | Sure you got enough there? | 你确定你取够血了吗 |
[06:36] | Evening,Dr. Crawford. | 晚上好 克劳福德医生 |
[06:38] | Good evening. How are the new arrivals holding up? | 晚上好 新来的人适应的怎么样 |
[06:40] | So far,so good. | 目前来说还不错 |
[06:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:44] | And you must be Teresa. | 你一定是特丽莎了 |
[06:49] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[06:52] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[06:54] | Come with me,please. | 请跟我来 |
[07:18] | Thomas, | 托马斯 |
[07:20] | thank you for seeing me. | 很感谢你来见我 |
[07:21] | I’m sorry for the inconvenience. | 很抱歉麻烦到你… |
[07:22] | I was just hoping we might get a moment to chat in private,away from the others. | 我只是希望我们 可以远离他们就我们两人谈谈 |
[07:29] | Well… | 那么… |
[07:31] | I won’t take up too much of your time. | 我不会用你太多时间 |
[07:36] | I really only have one question. | 其实我只有一个问题 |
[07:40] | What do you remember about WICKED? | 你还记得实验部些什么 |
[07:45] | You’re not in trouble. | 你没有惹上麻烦 |
[07:48] | We’re just having a conversation. I’m just trying to understand. | 我只是在谈谈 只是想搞清楚 |
[07:51] | Understand what? | 搞清楚什么 |
[07:54] | Whose side are you on? | 你是站在哪一边的 |
[08:05] | I remember I used to work for WICKED. | 我记得我以前是给实验部工作的 |
[08:10] | I remember that they sent me into the maze. | 我记得他们送我进迷宫 |
[08:17] | I remember watching my friends die in front of me. | 我记得 我看着我的朋友在我面前死 |
[08:25] | I’m on their side. | 我是他们那边的 |
[08:29] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:31] | You say you worked for WICKED,but they sent you into the maze. | 你说你曾经为实验部工作 但他们送你进迷宫 |
[08:36] | Why would they do something like that? | 为什么他们会这么做 |
[08:37] | I don’t know. Maybe you should’ve asked them before you killed them all. | 我不知道 也许你应该在杀他们之前问他们 |
[08:44] | I’ll be sure to keep that in mind. | 我会谨记这一点 |
[08:48] | Enjoy the rest of your stay. | 享受你在这里休息吧 |
[08:51] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[08:52] | Yeah,you’ve told me everything I need to know. | 对 你已经说了所有我需要知道的了 |
[08:54] | You and your friends have all been cleared to join the others. | 你和你的朋友都被没问题 可以加入到其他人 |
[08:57] | Soon you’ll all be moving on to greener pastures. | 很快你们会去到更好的地方 |
[09:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:05] | Others? | 其他人 |
[09:20] | Hey,Thomas! | 嘿 托马斯 |
[09:23] | Hey,Minho,what’s going on? | 嘿 米诺怎么回事 |
[09:24] | We weren’t the only maze. Come on. | 迷宫不止一个 来吧 |
[09:31] | And there was this big,loud explosion,and these guys came out of nowhere. | 有一声巨大的爆炸 而这些人不知从哪里冒出来的 |
[09:35] | Started shooting up the place. | 他们在那开始开枪扫射 |
[09:37] | It was intense. | 非常激烈 |
[09:38] | They pulled us out of the maze and brought us here. | 他们把我们带出迷宫 然后带我们来这里 |
[09:41] | What about the rest? | 那其他人呢 |
[09:43] | The other people left behind in the maze,what happened to them? | 其他留在迷宫里的人 他们怎么样了 |
[09:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:47] | I guess WICKED still has them. | 我猜实验部还留着他们 |
[09:52] | – How long you guys been here? – Not long. | – 你们在这多长时间了 – 没多久 |
[09:54] | Just a day or two. | 只有1或2天 |
[09:56] | That kid over there has been here the longest. | 在那里的那个孩子 他在这里最久 |
[09:59] | Almost a week. | 几乎一个星期了 |
[10:01] | His maze was nothing but girls. | 他的迷宫就只有女孩子 |
[10:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:06] | Some guys have all the luck. | 有些人就是运气好 |
[10:09] | Good evening,gentlemen. Ladies. | 晚上好 先生们 女士们 |
[10:13] | You all know how this works. If you hear your name called… | 你们知道该怎么做 如果你听到你的名字 |
[10:15] | please rise in an orderly fashion,join my colleagues behind me… | 请有序的站起来 然后来我身后的同事这边… |
[10:19] | where they will escort you to the eastern wing. | 他们会护送你们去东侧 |
[10:21] | Your new lives are about to begin. | 你们的新生活即将开始 |
[10:30] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[10:33] | Evelyn. | 伊夫林 |
[10:34] | Ev! | 伊夫林 |
[10:35] | Jusfin. | 贾斯廷 |
[10:38] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[10:40] | Allison. | 埃里森 |
[10:43] | Squigee. | 史昆纪 |
[10:45] | All right. Settle down. | 好了 安静下来 |
[10:47] | Franklin. And Abigail. | 富兰克林和阿比盖尔 |
[10:54] | Now,now,don’t get discouraged. If I could take more,I would. | 现在 你们不要灰心 如果我可以带更多的人 我会的 |
[10:57] | There’s always tomorrow. Your time will come. | 每天都有机会 会轮到你们的 |
[11:02] | Go on,eat up. | 继续吃饭吧 |
[11:07] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪里 |
[11:09] | Far from here. | 远离这里 |
[11:13] | Lucky bastards. | 这些混蛋真幸运 |
[11:17] | Some kind of farm. A safe place. | 类似农场的地方 一个安全的地方 |
[11:20] | They can only take in a couple of people at a time. | 他们一次只能带你们几个人去 |
[11:28] | What the hell? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[11:32] | Hey,Teresa? | 嘿 特丽莎 |
[11:36] | Teresa! | 特丽莎 |
[11:38] | Hey,hey,hey… | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[11:40] | Where are they taking her? | 他们要带她去哪里 |
[11:42] | They just have to run a few more tests. | 只是多做几个测试 |
[11:44] | Don’t worry,they’ll be done with her soon. | 别担心 他们很快就好了 |
[11:46] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[11:49] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[12:02] | I got top bunk. | 我要上铺 |
[12:05] | Too slow. | 太慢了 |
[12:09] | I could get used to this. | 我可以习惯这个的 |
[12:12] | Yeah. It’s not bad. | 这不算差啊 |
[12:17] | Hey,what do you think those guys want with Teresa? | 你觉得这些人想从特丽莎身上得到什么 |
[12:20] | Now,if there’s one thing I know about that girl,she can take care of herself. | 我知道这女孩的一件事 就是她能照顾好自己的 |
[12:25] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[12:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:57] | Down here. | 下面 |
[13:00] | Oh,my God. | 天啊 |
[13:03] | Come on. Follow me. | 快点 跟我来 |
[13:06] | What? | 什么啊 |
[13:12] | Hurry,this way. | 快点 这边 |
[13:16] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:31] | Hey,wait a second. What the hell are we doing? | 嘿 等一下 我们在干什么 |
[13:33] | Come on,we’re gonna miss it. | 快点 我们要错过了 |
[13:38] | What the hell am I doing? | 我到底在干什么 |
[13:46] | What are we doing? | 我们在这干什么 |
[13:48] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[13:54] | Watch. | 看 |
[14:38] | What the hell was that? | 这到底是什么 |
[14:40] | They bring in new ones every night like clockwork. | 他们每天晚上都带一个新的进来 |
[14:44] | You know what they do with them? | 那他们对他们做什么 |
[14:46] | I don’t know. This is as far as I’ve ever gotten. | 我不知道 这事我还没搞清楚 |
[14:50] | The vents don’t even go into that section. | 那儿连排气管都没有 |
[14:52] | But once they go through that door,they don’t come back out. | 但自从他们进去后 他们就没再出来了 |
[14:59] | I don’t think anybody ever really leaves this place. | 我想从来没有人可以离开这地方 |
[15:05] | Come on. We’ve gotta go before somebody notices we’re gone. | 快点 我们要在有人发觉我们不见了之前回去 |
[15:09] | Why did you show me this? | 你为什么给我看这个 |
[15:13] | Because maybe the others will listen to you. | 因为也许其他人会听你的 |
[15:16] | There’s something weird going on here. And I know you think so too. | 这里有些怪异的事情 而我知道你也是这么认为的 |
[15:24] | Hey,wait. | 嘿 等等 |
[15:26] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:28] | Aris. | 阿里斯 |
[15:35] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[15:37] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[15:42] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[15:44] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[15:47] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[15:48] | I wanna know what’s through that door. | 我想知道那门后是通往什么地方的 |
[15:51] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[15:52] | Now,we’ve been over this. | 不 我们已经讨论过这个了 |
[15:53] | You said they were covered up,so you don’t know what you saw. | 你说他们被遮盖了 所以你不知道你看见的是什么 |
[15:56] | – Dennis. -It could’ve been anything under there. | – 丹尼斯 – 这可以是任何东西 |
[15:57] | I know exactly what I saw. They were bodies. | 我知道我看见的是什么 他们是尸体 |
[15:59] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[16:00] | Aris said they bring in a new batch every night. | 阿里斯说他们每天晚上都带一批新的进去 |
[16:02] | Who the hell is Aris? | 他妈的阿里斯是谁啊 |
[16:04] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[16:07] | Tim. | 提姆 |
[16:08] | Well,I’m sold. | 好吧 我同意 |
[16:11] | And last but not least,David. | 还有最后一个但这不重要 大卫 |
[16:15] | Thank you for your attention. Enjoy the rest of your evening. | 谢谢你们的配合 希望你今晚过的愉快 |
[16:23] | Okay,until we know anything for certain,we should just keep our heads down… | 好了 直到我们知道这是什么事之前 我们应该低调 |
[16:26] | and try not to draw any attention to ourselves,all right? | 尽量别引起任何注意 好吗 |
[16:32] | What is he doing? | 他这是去干嘛 |
[16:34] | I think he’s drawing attention to himself. | 我觉得他在引起注意 |
[16:39] | Hang on. You weren’t called. | 等一下 你没有被叫上 |
[16:41] | I know,I’m just gonna be a second. | 我知道 我就进去一下 |
[16:42] | This is a restricted area,kid. | 这是限制区域 孩子 |
[16:47] | I just wanna see my friend. Can you let me through? | 我只是想去见我的朋友 你能让我过去吗 |
[16:50] | Get your ass back in that chair. | 回到你的位子上 |
[16:55] | Just remember,you are always being monitored. Breaking the rules… | 请记住 监视器会监视你们的一举一动 如果有谁违反规定 |
[17:01] | Back off! | 回去 |
[17:02] | What’s your problem,man? What the hell,huh? | 你怎么回事 到底怎么啦啊 |
[17:04] | Back off! | 回去 |
[17:05] | Why won’t you let me see her? | 为什么你们不让人过去 |
[17:06] | Control your friend! | 控制好你的朋友 |
[17:07] | What’s happening here? | 这里发生什么事 |
[17:11] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[17:13] | I thought we could trust each other. | 我认为我们可以互相信任 |
[17:17] | You know we’re all on the same team here. | 你知道我们在这是一伙的 |
[17:22] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[17:30] | Get them to their bunks. | 带他们去他们的房 |
[17:32] | Get your asses in there! All of you! | 你们全部进去 |
[17:38] | What the hell was that about? | 刚才那是怎么回事 |
[17:40] | You didn’t really think they were just gonna let you through? | 你不是真认为 他们会就这样让你过去吧 |
[17:42] | Nah,of course I didn’t. | 不 当然不会 |
[17:45] | I’m gonna find out what’s on the other side of that door. | 我要找出门的另一边是什么 |
[17:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:49] | Newt,they’re hiding something. Okay? | 纽特 他们在隐藏了些东西 好吗 |
[17:50] | These people are not who they say they are. | 这些人不是像他们说的那样子的 |
[17:52] | No,Thomas,you don’t know that! | 不 托马斯 你根本不知道 |
[17:55] | The only thing that we do know is that they helped rescue us from WICKED. | 唯一我们知道是他们把我们从实验部那救了出来 |
[17:58] | They gave us new clothes. They gave us food. They gave us a proper bed. | 他们给我们新衣服 给我们食物 给我们正常的床 |
[18:02] | Some of us haven’t had that in a long time. | 我们有些人很长时间没有的东西 |
[18:03] | Yeah,but… | 是 但你 |
[18:04] | Some of us a lot longer than others. | 我们有些人比其他人更长时间 |
[18:09] | Hey,Thomas. | 嘿 托马斯 |
[18:10] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[18:12] | You got it,didn’t you? | 你拿到了 对吧 |
[18:13] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 对 我们出发吧 |
[18:16] | All right,look,maybe you guys are right. Maybe I’m just being paranoid. | 好吧 听着 也许你们是对的 也许我只是有妄想症 |
[18:20] | But I got to find out for sure. Just cover for me. | 但我要去确认一下 就给我掩护 |
[18:23] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[19:33] | What the hell? | 这是什么啊? |
[20:19] | Teresa? | 特丽莎 |
[20:37] | It’s Rachel. | 是瑞秋 |
[20:41] | They took her the first night. | 他们在第一晚就带走她了 |
[20:45] | I told her it was going to be okay. | 我跟她说过会没事的 |
[20:58] | You sure this can’t wait? | 你确定这不能再等了吗 |
[21:00] | She was very specific,sir. | 她很明确 长官 |
[21:02] | She wanted to speak with you personally. | 她要你亲自跟她谈谈 |
[21:04] | As if I don’t have enough to deal with. | 好像我没能力处理好似的 |
[21:07] | Just bear with me. I’m getting some interference from the storm. | 就等我一下 我们在受到风暴的干扰 |
[21:11] | Come on. It’s good enough. Make the connection. | 来吧 这够好了 快连接吧 |
[21:16] | Good evening,Doctor Paige. | 晚上好 佩姬博士 |
[21:17] | Lovely to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[21:19] | Although I admit… | 虽然我承认我… |
[21:20] | I wasn’t expecting to hear from you quite so soon. | 我没有料到这么快收到你的消息 |
[21:23] | Change of plans,Janson. | 计划有变 詹森 |
[21:25] | I’ll be arriving a little sooner than expected. First thing tomorrow. | 我会比预期早一点到 就明天 |
[21:30] | We’ll be delighted to have you. | 你能来我们会很高兴的 |
[21:33] | I think you’ll be pleased with the progress we’ve made. | 我想你会对我们取得的进展感到满意的 |
[21:36] | As you can see,early results have been extremely promising. | 正如你所见 前期的成果都是非常有前途的 |
[21:41] | Whatever it is you’ve been doing to them in there,it’s working. | 无论你在那里对他们做的是什么 这已经有效了 |
[21:49] | Not well enough. | 还不够好 |
[21:51] | I just received board approval. | 我刚收到董事会的批准 |
[21:53] | I want all the remaining subjects sedated and prepped for harvest | 我要所有剩下的研究对像进入昏迷状态 准备收割 |
[21:57] | by the time I arrive. | 我在到达前做好 |
[21:58] | Doctor Paige,we are going as fast as we can. | 佩姬博士 我们会尽快完成的 |
[22:02] | We are still running tests… | 我们还在测试中 |
[22:03] | Try something faster. | 做得再快点 |
[22:05] | Until I can guarantee their security,this is the best plan. | 知道我能保证他们安全 这是最好的计划 |
[22:10] | Ma’am,security is my job. We’re on 24 hour lockdown here. | 长官 安全是我的工作 我们这是24小时封锁的 |
[22:13] | I am assuring you… | 我向你保证 |
[22:15] | the assets are secure. | 实验体都是安全的 |
[22:17] | Have you found the Right Arm? | 你找到干将了吗 |
[22:21] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:23] | We tracked them as far as the mountains. | 我们一直在山上跟踪他们 |
[22:24] | So they’re still out there. | 那么他们还在外面 |
[22:26] | And they’ve already hit two of our installations. | 而且他们已经攻击了我们2个设施 |
[22:29] | They want these kids as badly as we do. And I cannot… | 他们跟我们一样都想要这些孩子 而我不能… |
[22:33] | I cannot afford another loss. | 我不能再承受其他损失了 |
[22:36] | Not now,when I am so close to a cure. | 起码不能在我接近成功研制出解药时 |
[22:41] | If you are not up to the task,I will find someone who is. | 如果你不能完成任务 我会另找其人 |
[22:45] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[22:49] | Might I suggest we start with the most recent arrivals. | 我建议我们从最近的新人开始 |
[22:51] | Just get it done. | 就快去完成它 |
[22:56] | Janson. | 詹森 |
[22:59] | I don’t want them to feel any pain. | 我不想他们感觉到任何痛苦 |
[23:03] | They won’t feel a thing. | 他们什么都感觉不了 |
[23:28] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[23:30] | We gotta go. We gotta go right now. | 我们要走了 我们要走了 |
[23:32] | – What the hell are you talking about? – What do you mean,”We gotta go?” | – 你在说什么 – 你说”我们要走了”是什么意思 |
[23:34] | They’re coming. Come on. We gotta go. | 你们必须要来 来吧 我们要走了 |
[23:36] | They’re coming for us. | 他们要找我们了 |
[23:43] | – Paige. She’s still alive. – What happened in there? | – 佩姬 她还活着 – 在那里发生什么事 |
[23:44] | Aris,what happened? | 阿里斯 发生什么事 |
[23:46] | Thomas,can you just calm down and talk to us. | 托马斯 你能冷静下来跟我们说吗 |
[23:47] | – She’s still alive. – Who’s she? Teresa? | – 她还活着 – 她是谁 特丽莎? |
[23:49] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[23:50] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[23:51] | Will you just turn around and talk to us? | 你能转过身来跟我们说吗 |
[23:53] | It’s WICKED! | 这是实验部 |
[23:56] | It’s still WICKED. | 这里还是实验部 |
[23:57] | It’s always been WICKED. | 这一直都是实验部 |
[24:06] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[24:09] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[24:49] | Come on,come on. | 快来 快来 |
[24:51] | Okay,let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[24:52] | You guys go ahead. There’s something I gotta do. | 你们快走 有些事我必须要去做 |
[24:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:55] | Trust me,it’s important. You guys wanna get outta here,right? Just go. | 相信我 这很重要 你们想离开这里 对吧 就快走吧 |
[24:59] | I’ll go with him. | 我跟他一起去 |
[25:00] | Okay,Winston,go! Go! Come on. | 好的 温斯顿 走吧 快点 |
[25:01] | You sure we can trust this kid? | 你确信我们能相信这孩子 |
[25:03] | You don’t want to know where we’d be without him. | 你不会想知道你在外面是谁 |
[25:08] | What are you kids doing out? | 你们在外面这干什么 |
[25:18] | I want this place locked down. Call everyone in. | 我要封锁这里 叫所有人进来 |
[25:20] | No one leaves until everyone’s accounted for. | 除非死了 不然任何人都不许离开 |
[25:23] | Tell me you’ve got eyes on them. | 如果你看到他们就告诉我 |
[25:24] | Still looking,still looking. | 还在寻找 还在寻找 |
[25:25] | Come on,come on,come on. | 快点 快点 |
[25:29] | There. | 那里 |
[25:33] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[25:34] | Crawford. Going after the girl. | 克劳福德 他们在找那个女孩 |
[25:37] | Get everyone to the med wing. | 带所有人去医疗区 |
[25:39] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[25:40] | I want them alive. | 我要他们活着 |
[25:47] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[25:48] | Stay where you are! | 原地别动 |
[25:51] | – Why are they shooting at us? – I’ve spotted them! | – 为什么他们会向我们开枪 – 我已经在阻止他们 |
[25:52] | – They’re in L-3! – Minho! | – 他们在L-3 – 米诺 |
[25:54] | – I’m in pursuit! – What the hell are you doing? | – 我在跟踪 – 你他妈的在干什么 |
[25:55] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[26:04] | Shit,Minho! | 该死的 米诺 |
[26:07] | Okay. Let’s go. Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 来吧 我们走吧 |
[26:18] | Dr. Crawford,are you here to… | 克劳福德博士 你来这里是… |
[26:19] | Wait,wait. Okay,okay. | 等等 好 好 |
[26:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[26:24] | Where is she! | 她在哪 |
[26:31] | Get over! | 去那里 |
[26:32] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[26:34] | – Teresa. – Get down! | – 特丽莎 – 蹲下 |
[26:35] | – Okay,hands,give me your hands! – Just do what he says. | – 好 伸出你的手 – 照他说的做 |
[26:37] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做什么了 |
[26:38] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[26:39] | Give me your hands! | 把你的手给我 |
[26:40] | You’re never gonna get away with this. | 你们永远也逃不掉的 |
[26:42] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[26:43] | We gotta leave right now. Come on. | 我们要马上离开这里 马上 来吧 |
[26:44] | Guys? They’re coming! Where do we go? | 大伙 他们来了 我们该去哪 |
[26:47] | Frypan! Move! | 费平 让开 |
[26:51] | Get back! Get back! | 回去 回去 |
[26:53] | They’ve got the door barricaded. Send backup! | 他们把门挡住了 叫后援 |
[26:56] | Okay,we gotta get outta here! | 大伙 我们得离开这里 |
[26:57] | Where do we go? | 我们该从哪走 |
[26:58] | Push! | 推 |
[26:59] | Everyone stand back! | 我们被困住了 |
[27:03] | Newt! Help,help! | 纽特 来帮忙 |
[27:04] | Ready? | 好了吗? |
[27:07] | Go,go,go! | 走 走 走 |
[27:08] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[27:09] | Come on,come on! | 快点 快点 |
[27:10] | – Come on,come on! – Get someone on the other side! | – 快点 – 让人去另外一边 |
[27:13] | Watch your feet! | 小心你脚下 |
[27:14] | – Hurry! Let’s go! – Come on,move! Move! Move! | – 快点 走 – 快点 快点 |
[27:17] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[27:18] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[27:20] | Stay behind me! | 跟着我 |
[27:27] | Shit. Okay,come on! | 该死的 来吧 |
[27:33] | Stop! | 站住 |
[27:37] | There it is! There it is! | 就是这 就是这 快点 |
[27:39] | Converge on level 3. | 全部向3层靠拢 |
[27:41] | All R-16 personnel… | 所有人员 |
[27:42] | non-lethal force only. | 使用非致命性武器 |
[27:46] | Shit. Come on! | 见鬼 快点 |
[27:48] | No,no,no! | 不 不 不 |
[27:49] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[27:57] | Open this door,Janson! | 打开门 詹森 |
[27:58] | You really don’t want me to. | 你不会真的这么想 |
[28:00] | Open the damn door! | 打开这该死的门 |
[28:01] | Listen to me! I’m trying to save your life. | 听我说 我是想救你的命 |
[28:04] | The maze is one thing,but you kids wouldn’t last one day… | 暂不说迷宫是一回事 但你们在焦土区不会维持到 |
[28:07] | out in the Scorch. | 1天的 |
[28:09] | If the elements don’t kill you,the Cranks will. | 如果环境杀不死你 毒虫会杀你们的 |
[28:12] | Thomas,you have to believe me. | 托马斯 你得相信我 |
[28:15] | I only want what’s best for you. | 我只是为了你好 |
[28:19] | Yeah,let me guess. WICKED is good? | 是啊 让我猜猜 实验部是好的 |
[28:25] | You’re not getting through that door,Thomas. | 你们不会通过那道门的 托马斯 |
[28:33] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[28:34] | Come on! | 快点 |
[28:35] | Thomas! Come on! Let’s go! | 托马斯 来吧 我们走 |
[28:45] | Go,go. Stop him! | 上 上 上 阻止他 |
[28:46] | Shut the main vault door! | 关上主走廊门 |
[28:50] | – No! – Thomas? | – 不 – 托马斯 |
[28:51] | Come on,Thomas! Come on! | 快来 托马斯 快 |
[28:57] | – Move! Move! – Thomas,what’s going on? | – 走 走 – 托马斯 怎么回事 |
[29:11] | Come on. | 快 |
[29:12] | You little shit. | 你个小混蛋 |
[29:15] | Come on,Thomas. Let’s go. Come on! | 来吧 托马斯 我们走吧 快来 |
[29:21] | Come on. Keep moving! | 来吧 继续跑 |
[29:24] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[29:37] | Come on,come on! | 快点 快 |
[29:44] | Fan out! | 成扇形散开 |
[29:46] | All right,come on. Keep going! | 来吧 继续跑 |
[29:50] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[29:53] | Come on,go! Go! We’ll lose them in the storm! | 来吧 快走 我们会在风暴里甩掉他们的 |
[29:59] | Notify on visual. | 所用人员打开视觉通讯器 |
[30:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:09] | I can see them over here at the fence! | 我可以看见他们在围墙这里 |
[30:14] | Everybody,go,go,go. Stay low. Stay low! | 走 走 走 低点 低点 |
[30:23] | Teresa,hang on. Stay together! | 特丽莎 等一下 我们要呆在一起 |
[30:25] | I think we lost them! | 我觉得我们甩掉他们了 |
[30:27] | Keep going,guys. Let’s go… | 继续走 伙计们 快点 |
[30:29] | Watch out! Where are we even going? | 小心 我们到底在去哪里 |
[30:32] | Come on,Aris. Let’s go. Come on! | 快点 阿里斯 我们走 快点 |
[30:33] | Over here! | 来这里 |
[30:38] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[30:39] | – Teresa,wait! No,don’t go in there! – Teresa! | – 特丽莎 等等 不 不要进去 – 特丽莎 |
[30:40] | Get down here! | 下来这里 |
[30:42] | – Okay,come on! – Get inside! | – 好吧 来吧 – 进去 |
[30:44] | Come on,we should go. | 来吧 我们走 进去这里 |
[30:45] | Aris,get in! | 阿里斯 进去 |
[30:47] | Let’s go,guys. | 我们走吧 大伙 |
[30:52] | Can you hold onto this? | 你抓住这吗 |
[31:04] | Where the hell are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[31:07] | We gotta go. | 我们得快点走 |
[31:08] | – We gotta keep moving. – No. Thomas,stop! | – 我们要继续走 – 不 托马斯 停下来 |
[31:12] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[31:17] | It’s WICKED. | 是实验部 |
[31:19] | It’s WICKED. They lied to us. We never escaped. | 是实验部 他们骗了我们 我们从来就没逃离过 |
[31:22] | Me and Aris,we found bodies. | 我和阿里斯 我们找到尸体 |
[31:24] | Too many to count. | 多的数不清楚 |
[31:26] | What do you mean? Dead bodies? | 你是什么意思 尸体 |
[31:29] | No,but they weren’t alive either. | 不是 但他们也不是活人 |
[31:32] | They had them strung up. | 他们把他们吊起来了 |
[31:36] | With tubes coming out of them. | 他们身上插满管子 |
[31:38] | They were being… | 他们被… |
[31:39] | They were being drained. | 他们被抽干了 |
[31:44] | There’s something inside of us that WICKED wants. | 我们的体内有实验部想要的东西 |
[31:48] | Something in our blood. | 一些在我门血液里的东西 |
[31:50] | So we have to get as far away from them as possible. | 所以我们要尽可能的离他们远点 |
[31:57] | Okay. So,what’s the plan? | 好吧 那么计划是什么 |
[32:03] | You do have a plan,right? | 你有计划的 对吧 |
[32:04] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 对 我不知道 |
[32:06] | Well,we followed you out here,Thomas… | 我们跟着你来到这里 托马斯 |
[32:08] | and now you’re saying that you have no idea where we’re going… | 而现在你说你不知道我们在去哪 |
[32:10] | or what we’re doing. | 或者我们要干什么 |
[32:14] | Wait. Janson said something about people hiding in the mountains. | 等等 詹森说过些什么关于有人藏在山里 |
[32:20] | Some kind of resistance or army. | 类似反抗的人或军队 |
[32:22] | The Right Arm. | 干将 |
[32:26] | The Right Arm. If they’re really against WICKED, | 干将 如果他们真的跟实验部对抗 |
[32:28] | maybe they can help us. | 也许他们能帮我们 |
[32:31] | People. In the mountains. Mountain people. | 人 在山里 山里的人 |
[32:35] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[32:40] | It’s the only chance we have. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[32:43] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 大伙 |
[32:44] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[32:46] | Minho,give me a light! | 米诺 灯照过来 |
[32:52] | Someone’s been down here. | 有人来过这里 |
[33:08] | Come on. Open up. | 来吧 打门打开 |
[33:26] | Looks like people lived here. | 看起来像有人生活在这里 |
[33:30] | Where are they now? | 而他们现在去哪里了 |
[33:35] | Let’s pack some of this stuff up. | 我们拿点这些东西 |
[33:38] | Anything you think you might need. | 任何你觉得可能需要的 |
[33:40] | We’ll split up,see what else we can find. Meet back here. | 我们分开走 看看还能找到什么 再回这里会合 |
[33:43] | Wait,Thomas. | 等等 托马斯 |
[33:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:04] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[34:05] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[34:07] | All those kids that we left behind back there. | 那些留在那里的孩子 |
[34:11] | I don’t want to end up like that. | 我不想像他们那样结束生命 |
[34:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:18] | Do you hear me? | 你在听我说吗 |
[34:21] | Yeah,I hear you. | 嗯 我在听 |
[34:24] | Good. Now,what are we looking for out here? | 很好 我们在这找什么 |
[34:29] | Signs of life. | 生命迹象 |
[34:32] | People. Survivors. Anyone who can help us. | 人 生存者 任何能帮我们的人 |
[34:40] | Does he count? | 他算不算 |
[34:54] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[35:05] | They had power. | 他们有电源 |
[35:39] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:01] | What? | 什么 |
[36:56] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[37:08] | This looks promising. | 这看起来还可以用 |
[37:21] | Hey,Minho. Wait! | 嘿 米诺 等等 |
[37:35] | Thomas,watch out! | 托马斯 小心 |
[37:36] | Get back,get back! | 后退 后退 |
[37:38] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[37:39] | Her eyes! | 她的眼睛 |
[37:43] | Oh,shit. | 噢 天啊 |
[37:47] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[37:49] | What the hell is that thing? | 这他妈的是什么 |
[37:55] | Gotta move! Go! | 快走 走 |
[37:59] | Go! | 快 |
[38:03] | – Hold it down! – What? | – 顶住 – 什么 |
[38:05] | – Hold it down! – Minho,what are you doing? | – 顶住 – 米诺 你在干什么 |
[38:10] | Watch out! Watch out! | 小心 小心 |
[38:17] | Go,go,go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[38:22] | Let’s get the hell out of here! | 我们快离开这里 |
[38:27] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[38:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[38:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:33] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:36] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:37] | Run! | 快跑 |
[38:40] | Go! | 快跑 |
[38:43] | Shit! | 不是吧 |
[38:45] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:47] | Go! | 走 |
[38:48] | Get outta here! | 离开这里 |
[38:49] | Run! | 跑 |
[38:51] | Come on! | 快点 |
[38:53] | Let’s go,go,go! | 我们快跑 快跑 |
[38:57] | Let’s go! | 快跑 |
[38:59] | Thomas,Minho,what the hell are those things? | 托马斯 米诺 这些是什么鬼东西 |
[39:01] | I don’t know. Just keep going! | 我不知道 就继续跑吧 |
[39:04] | Move! Move! | 快跑 快跑 |
[39:05] | Where do we go? | 我们要跑去哪里 |
[39:06] | Come on,keep moving! | 跟上 快来 |
[39:09] | Let’s go. | 我们快跑 |
[39:11] | Oh,Shit! | 哦 见鬼 |
[39:13] | – Aris,no! – No! | – 阿里斯 不要 – 不 |
[39:24] | Go! Go around! | 走 绕过去 |
[39:26] | Teresa! | 特丽莎 |
[39:36] | Minho,come on! | 米诺 来吧 |
[39:39] | Come on,come on! | 来吧 快跑 |
[39:42] | Where the hell are we gonna go? | 我们该去哪里 |
[39:44] | We gotta find a way out of here! | 我们得找到离开这里的方法 |
[39:47] | Go! | 快跑 |
[39:48] | Faster,faster! | 跑快点 快点 |
[39:51] | – Newt! – Newt! | – 纽特 – 纽特 |
[39:54] | Guys,help! | 伙计们 救救我 |
[40:01] | Newt,you good? | 纽特 你你没事吧 |
[40:02] | Yeah. Thanks,Tommy. | 没事 谢谢 托马斯 |
[40:06] | – Come on,Newt! – Keep going! | – 快点 纽特 – 不要停 |
[40:08] | Through here,through here! Let’s go! They’re coming! | 穿过这里 穿过这里 快点 他们来了 |
[40:14] | Guys,where are we going? | 天啊 我们在去哪里 |
[40:15] | Okay,run! Go! Go! | 跟上 快点 跟上 |
[40:23] | – Just keep going! – Come on,they’re coming! | – 不要停下来 – 快点 他们来了 |
[40:28] | It’s a dead end! | 这是条死路 |
[40:30] | Get us out of here,Thomas! | 快带我们离开这里 托马斯 |
[40:32] | This one! | 这边 |
[40:36] | I’ll hold them back! | 我拖延他们 |
[40:38] | Harder! | 大力点 |
[40:46] | Get that door open! | 快把门打开 |
[40:47] | Move! | 动作快点 |
[40:48] | Come on,Frypan! Let’s go! | 快 费平 我们走 |
[40:51] | Come on! It’s open! | 快点 门开了 |
[40:52] | Everyone through! Come on! Come on! | 大家过去 快点 快点 |
[40:56] | Winston! | 温斯顿 |
[40:58] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[41:00] | Help! Please! | 救人 快 |
[41:02] | Please! Oh,my God! | 用力拉 天啊 |
[41:10] | Go,go,go! | 快走 快走 |
[41:11] | – Get up,Winston! – Hurry! | – 起来 温斯顿 – 快 |
[41:13] | Minho,go! I’m right behind you! | 米诺 走吧 我随后就来 |
[41:14] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[41:43] | Thomas. Get in. | 托马斯 进来 |
[42:10] | Hey! Get out of here! | 嘿 快离开这里 |
[42:23] | Are they gone? | 他们跑了吗 |
[42:26] | Yeah,I think we’re safe for now. | 是的 我们目前安全 |
[42:29] | Okay,we should get moving. | 好 我们应该继续走 |
[42:32] | Let’s pack it up. | 我们快收拾好东西 |
[42:33] | Aris,come on. | 阿里斯 来吧 |
[42:35] | Fry,Winston. Let’s go. | 费平 温斯顿 我们出发了 |
[42:40] | Hey,man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[42:42] | You Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:29] | What the hell happened to this place? | 这地方发生什么事了 |
[43:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:33] | It doesn’t look like anyone’s been here in a long time. | 好像很久没有人在这里待过了 |
[43:38] | I hope the whole world’s not like this. | 希望全世界都不像这里吧 |
[43:44] | Hang on,stop. | 等一下 停下来 |
[43:49] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[44:01] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[44:02] | Everybody,hide! Hide! Hide! | 所有人藏起来 藏起来 |
[44:03] | Get in here. In here,in here! | 进去这里 进去 |
[44:14] | Oh,shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[44:27] | They’re never gonna stop looking for us,are they? | 他们永远也不会停止寻找我们 是吗 |
[44:41] | Everyone good? | 大家都没事吧 |
[44:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[45:00] | A little further,guys. | 就差一点 伙计们 |
[45:14] | Those mountains,that’s gotta be it. | 一定是这些山了 |
[45:17] | That’s where we’re going. | 这是我们要去的地方 |
[45:20] | That’s a long way off. | 这很远 |
[45:24] | Then we better get moving. | 所以我们最好继续走 |
[45:28] | Winston! Hey,Winston! | 温斯顿 嘿 温斯顿 |
[45:34] | Winston! | 温斯顿 |
[45:36] | Winston! | 温斯顿 |
[45:37] | He’s hurt pretty bad. | 他伤得很严重 |
[45:38] | What do we do? | 我们该做什么 |
[45:43] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[45:45] | Winston. Can you hear me? | 温斯顿 你能听到我说话吗 |
[45:48] | It’s okay. | 他还好吗 |
[46:00] | Hang in there,Winston. | 支持住 温斯顿 |
[46:11] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[46:12] | Grab his legs. | 抬起他的脚 |
[46:13] | I got him,I got him. | 我抬起了 我抬起了 |
[46:28] | Gotta find shelter! | 我们得找到避难所 |
[46:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:59] | It’s like they’re getting further away. | 看起来山越来越近了 |
[47:02] | We just gotta keep moving. We can make it. | 我们只要继续走 我们就可以走到 |
[47:06] | How’s it looking? | 那还有多远? |
[47:11] | It’s a little further. | 有点远 |
[47:16] | That’s not very convincing. | 真不会安慰人啊 |
[47:20] | Hey,what’s going on with you? | 嘿 你发生什么事了 |
[47:25] | They did something to me. | 他们对我做了些事 |
[47:32] | At first it just felt like I was waking up from a dream or something. | 一开始我只是感觉 我像从梦中或什么的醒来 |
[47:40] | Then they all started coming back. | 然后它们就开始回来了 |
[47:43] | Your memories? | 你的记忆 |
[47:46] | What do you remember? | 你记得些什么 |
[47:50] | I remember the first time they brought you in. | 我记得他们第一次带你来的时候 |
[47:55] | I was taller than you then. And faster. | 我还比你高 而且跑的比你更快 |
[47:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:04] | And I remember why we were there. | 我记得我们为什么在那里 |
[48:09] | We thought we could fix all this. | 我们以为我们能解决这一切问题 |
[48:21] | I think we should go back. | 我觉得我们应该回去 |
[48:25] | – What? – Just listen to me. | – 什么 – 就听我说吧 |
[48:28] | What are you talking about? Go back? After everything they’ve done to us. | 你在说什么 回去?他们曾经那样对我们做 |
[48:31] | No,it’s not that simple. | 不 不是那么简单的 |
[48:32] | Yeah,I think it is that simple. | 不 我觉得就这么简单 |
[48:33] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[48:35] | What don’t I understand? | 什么 我不明白什么 |
[48:37] | Everything was fine until you… | 本来一切都很好 直到你… |
[48:40] | What? | 什么 |
[48:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[48:48] | Teresa,what aren’t you telling me? | 特丽莎 你在告诉我什么 |
[48:54] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[48:55] | Guys,get down here! | 伙计们 下来这里 |
[48:56] | Winston what are you doing,man? | 温斯顿 你在干什么 |
[48:58] | – Give me that! – What’s going on? | – 把这个给我 – 怎么回事 |
[49:00] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | – 发生什么事 – 我不知道 |
[49:01] | He just woke up and grabbed the gun and then he tried to… | 他就站起来拿起枪然后他想… |
[49:03] | Give it back,please. | 放回去 |
[49:04] | Winston,are you okay? | 温斯顿 温斯顿 你还好吗 |
[49:19] | It’s growing… | 它在生长… |
[49:23] | inside me. | 在我体内 |
[49:37] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我撑不下去的了 |
[49:43] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[49:45] | Don’t let me turn into one of those things. | 别让我变成那些东西的中的一个 |
[50:04] | Wait,Newt… | 嘿 纽特 |
[50:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[50:26] | Now,get outta here. | 现在 快离开这里 |
[50:32] | Good-bye,Winston. | 永别了 温斯顿 |
[50:50] | Go. | 走吧 |
[51:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[51:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:29] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[51:31] | Take care of them. | 照顾好他们 |
[52:12] | I thought we were supposed to be immune. | 我以为我们应该是免疫的 |
[52:16] | Not all of us,I guess. | 我想不是全部人吧 |
[52:22] | If Winston can get infected… | 如果温斯顿能被感染 |
[52:24] | we should assume so can the rest of us. | 我们应该假设我们都会 |
[52:30] | I never thought I’d say it… | 我从没想到我会这样说 |
[52:35] | I miss the Glade. | 我想念林间空地了 |
[53:51] | Hey. Hey- | 嘿 嘿 |
[53:54] | Get up. | 起来 |
[53:56] | Newt,get up. Come on,let’s go. Frypan,Aris. | 纽特 来吧 我们要走了 起来 费平 阿里斯 |
[53:59] | I see something. | 我看见些什么 |
[54:00] | What is it? What… | 什么 是什么 |
[54:02] | You see that? | 看见了吗 |
[54:06] | It’s lights. | 是光 |
[54:09] | We made it. | 我们做到了 |
[54:19] | Let’s go. We gotta go. Come on. | 我们走吧 马上走 快走 |
[54:21] | Come on,let’s go. Let’s go! | 来吧 我们走 |
[54:35] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[54:36] | Go! | 走吧 |
[54:37] | Run! | 跑 |
[54:41] | Keep moving! Come on! | 一直跑 快 |
[54:42] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[54:47] | Come on,Teresa! | 快点 特丽莎 |
[54:48] | Go,go,go! | 跑 跑 跑 |
[54:50] | We’re getting closer! | 我们越来越近了 |
[54:53] | Keep going! | 继续跑 |
[55:03] | Get inside! Go! | 跑进去 快跑 |
[55:07] | Oh,shi… | 哦 天啊 |
[55:22] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[55:30] | Come help him! | 快点帮他 |
[55:37] | Come on,get him up. | 来吧 扶他起来 |
[55:44] | Keep going! | 继续跑 |
[55:46] | Go! | 快跑 |
[55:50] | Move! | 跑 |
[55:51] | Come on! Hurry up! | 来吧 快点 |
[55:52] | – Come on! – Get in. | – 快点 – 进去 |
[55:58] | Put him down. | 放下他 |
[55:58] | Watch his head. | 注意他的头 |
[56:00] | Who’s got a light? | 谁有电筒 |
[56:03] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[56:05] | – Come on,come on. – Minho? | – 别这样 醒醒 – 米诺 |
[56:07] | Minho? | 米诺 |
[56:08] | Come on,Minho. | 醒醒啊 米诺 |
[56:13] | Come on,man. | 醒醒吧 兄弟 |
[56:22] | There he is. | 醒来了 |
[56:23] | There you go. | 醒过来了 |
[56:24] | Here you are. Are you okay? | 醒过来了 你没事吧 |
[56:28] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[56:32] | I think you got struck by lightning. | 你被闪电击中了 |
[56:38] | Come on,let’s get him up. | 来吧 我们扶他起来 |
[56:40] | Nice and slow. | 小心慢慢的 |
[56:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[56:43] | Let’s get him up. | 帮他起来 |
[56:44] | – Think you can get up? – Yep | – 你能起来吗 – 嗯 |
[56:49] | Oh,my God. | 天啊 |
[56:55] | Thanks,guys. | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[56:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[56:59] | What’s that smell? | 这什么气味 |
[57:07] | Behind you! | 你后面 |
[57:16] | Oh,shit! Oh,my God. | 哦 见鬼 天啊 |
[57:21] | I see you’ve met our guard dogs. | 我看到你们跟我的看门狗见过面了 |
[57:25] | Who’s that? | 你是谁 |
[57:35] | Stay back! Stay back! | 退后 站后点 |
[57:40] | You guys look like shit. | 你们看起来很糟糕啊 |
[57:44] | Come on. Follow me. | 来吧 跟我来 |
[57:48] | Unless you want to stay here with them. | 除非你们想跟他们一起呆在这 |
[58:04] | Oh,my- | 哦 天啊 |
[58:08] | Come on,keep up. | 来吧 跟上 |
[58:09] | Jorge wants to meet you. | 豪尔赫想见你们 |
[58:16] | Who’s Jorge? | 谁是豪尔赫 |
[58:20] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[58:22] | No one’s come out of the Scorch in a long time. | 好久没有人从焦土区逃出来了 |
[58:26] | You’ve just got him curious. | 你刚让他很好奇 |
[58:29] | And me,too. | 我也是 |
[58:38] | Anyone else starting to get a bad feeling about this place? | 我对这地方开始有不好的感觉了 |
[58:41] | Let’s just hear him out. See what he has to say. | 我们就听他说 看看他说什么 |
[58:52] | Jorge,they’re here. | 豪尔赫 他们到了 |
[58:55] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[59:00] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[59:13] | Do you ever get the feeling the whole world’s against you? | 你们有过全世界都跟你作对的感觉吗 |
[59:19] | Three questions. | 有3个问题 |
[59:22] | Where did you come from? | 你们是从哪来的 |
[59:24] | Where are you going? | 你们在去哪里 |
[59:27] | How can I profit? | 我有什么好处 |
[59:34] | Don’t all answer at once. | 别一次性全回答 |
[59:37] | We’re headed for the mountains. | 我们要去山上 |
[59:39] | Looking for the Right Arm. | 我们在找干将 |
[59:44] | You’re looking for ghosts,you mean. | 你意思是你在找幽灵 |
[59:52] | Question number two. | 第2个问题 |
[59:56] | Where did you come from? | 你们是从哪里来的 |
[59:59] | That’s our business. | 这是我们的事 |
[1:00:05] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:00:06] | Get the hell off me! | 放开我 |
[1:00:08] | Get the hell off me,man! | 放开我 |
[1:00:12] | Shut up,you big baby. | 闭嘴 你这大娃娃 |
[1:00:14] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:00:20] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:00:24] | Right about what? What is she talking about? | 什么是对的 她在说什么 |
[1:00:29] | I’m sorry,hermano. | 我很抱歉 兄弟 |
[1:00:32] | Looks like you’re tagged. | 看来你被标记了 |
[1:00:36] | You came from WICKED. | 你是来自实验部的 |
[1:00:40] | Which means… | 那就是说… |
[1:00:42] | you’re very valuable. | 你很有价值 |
[1:00:58] | Good plan,Thomas. “Just hear what the man has to say.” | 很好的计划 托马斯 “就听听这男人说什么” |
[1:01:02] | Really working out for us. | 这对我们真有效 |
[1:01:03] | Shut up,Minho. | 闭嘴吧 米诺 |
[1:01:05] | Maybe I can reach the rope. | 也许我可以 可以抓到绳子 |
[1:01:14] | Enjoying the view? | 在欣赏风景吗 |
[1:01:18] | What the hell do you want? | 你他妈的想要干什么 |
[1:01:20] | That is the question. | 这是个好问题 |
[1:01:24] | My men want to sell you back to WICKED. | 我的人想把你们卖回去实验部 |
[1:01:28] | Life has taught them to think small. I’m not like that. | 生活教会他们别想太多 我从来都不会这样 |
[1:01:33] | Something tells me that you’re not either. | 有些东西告诉我你也不是这样 |
[1:01:35] | Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense? | 是血冲昏我的头 还是这个家伙再说胡话? |
[1:01:41] | Tell me what you know about the Right Arm. | 告诉我你们知道干将些什么 |
[1:01:45] | I thought you said they were ghosts. | 我以为你说他们是幽灵 |
[1:01:48] | I happen to believe in ghosts. | 我相信有幽灵的存在 |
[1:01:51] | Especially when I hear them chattering on the airwaves. | 特别是当我听到他们在电波中喋喋不休时 |
[1:02:02] | You tell me what you know,and maybe we can make a deal. | 你告诉我你知道的 也许我们可以做个交易 |
[1:02:10] | We don’t know much. | 我们知道的不多 |
[1:02:16] | Okay! Okay,all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:02:18] | They’re hiding in the mountains. | 他们藏在山里 |
[1:02:20] | And they attacked WICKED. They got out a bunch of kids. | 而且他们攻击实验部 还有他们有很多孩子 |
[1:02:23] | That’s it. That’s all we know. | 就这些 我就知道这些 |
[1:02:28] | Yo,Jorge. | 喂 豪尔赫 |
[1:02:33] | What’s going on? | 发什么事 |
[1:02:35] | Me and my new friends were just getting acquainted. | 我和我的新朋友们只是在互相了解 |
[1:02:38] | We’re done now. | 我们了解完了 |
[1:02:40] | Hey,wait. You’re not gonna help us? | 嘿 等等 什么 你不是要帮我们吗 |
[1:02:46] | Don’t worry,hermano. | 别担心 兄弟 |
[1:02:49] | We’ll get you back to where you belong. | 我们会带你们回去你们原来的地方 |
[1:02:53] | Hang tight. | 吊紧了 |
[1:03:17] | Going somewhere? | 这是要去哪里 |
[1:03:20] | We both are. | 我们都要去 |
[1:03:21] | Pack what you need. Do it quietly. | 拿上你需要的东西 悄悄地收拾 |
[1:03:28] | Where exactly are we going? | 我们到底要去哪里 |
[1:03:31] | It’s real,Bren. These kids are our ticket. | 说实话 布伦达 这些孩子是我们的入场券 |
[1:03:34] | The Right Arm can’t turn us away. | 我们是对的 干将不会拒绝我们 |
[1:03:37] | Go now. | 马上去 |
[1:03:53] | Okay. I got it. | 好了 我抓到了 |
[1:03:55] | Minho,ready? | 米诺 准备好了吗 |
[1:03:57] | Yeah. | 来 |
[1:03:58] | Gotcha. Okay. One,two,here we go. | 抓住 好了 一 二 然后推 |
[1:04:02] | – Ready? – Three. | – 准备好了?- 三 |
[1:04:07] | – Not far enough. – Shit! | – 不够远 – 见鬼 |
[1:04:26] | In position. Send them in. | 一切就位 派人进去 |
[1:04:39] | Come on,Minho. Push her harder! | 来吧 米诺 大力点推她 |
[1:04:41] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:04:44] | This is it. | 就这样 |
[1:04:45] | One… | 一 |
[1:04:46] | two… three! | 二 三 |
[1:04:49] | Yes! Yes! | 好 很好 |
[1:04:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:04:53] | Teresa,hurry! | 特丽莎 快点 |
[1:05:14] | So what,you’re just gonna give it all up? | 那么就这样 你就放弃这一切 |
[1:05:15] | Everything you’ve built? | 所有你建立的 |
[1:05:17] | There’s no future here. | 这里没有未来 |
[1:05:19] | What happens when another gang finds this place? | 当另一帮人找到这地方会发生什么 |
[1:05:22] | And I lose control,and I can’t protect you. | 我控制不了 我保护不了你 |
[1:05:24] | I don’t need you to protect me. | 我不需要你保护我 |
[1:05:27] | What happens if you get the Flare? | 如果你感染了闪焰病毒怎么办 |
[1:05:30] | What am I supposed to do then? | 之后 我该怎么做 |
[1:05:32] | Chain you up,watch you turn? | 锁上你看着你变成那样? |
[1:05:34] | Put a bullet in your head? Is that what you expect of me? | 向你的头开枪 你是希望我这样吗 |
[1:05:37] | I would do the same thing for you. | 换了我 我也会这样做的 |
[1:05:45] | Good evening! | 晚上好 |
[1:05:47] | This is the World Catastrophe Killzone Department. | 这是灾变的世界:杀戮地带部 |
[1:05:51] | We have your compound completely surrounded. | 我们已经完全包围你们的地方 |
[1:05:54] | You find yourselves,through no fault of your own… | 你们会发现自己拿了实验部的财产 |
[1:05:57] | in possession of WICKED property. | 虽然责任不在你们 |
[1:05:59] | Barkley. | 巴克利 |
[1:06:01] | Return them to us unharmed and we’ll consider this a simple misunderstanding. | 平安无事的还给我们 而我们会把这当作一个误会 |
[1:06:04] | Hang on,Guys… | 等一下 伙计们 |
[1:06:06] | Or you can resist… | 或你们可以抵抗 |
[1:06:07] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[1:06:08] | …and every last one of you will die. | 而你们每一个都会死 |
[1:06:12] | It won’t be long before the Flare wipes out the rest of us. | 在病毒消灭我们剩余的人前 不会有太多时间了 |
[1:06:16] | The hope of a cure lies in your hands. | 治愈的希望就在你们的手中 |
[1:06:20] | The choice is yours. | 由你们来选择 |
[1:06:22] | Go get the kids. | 去带孩子过来 |
[1:06:25] | What are you gonna do? | 你要去做什么 |
[1:06:29] | I’m gonna play ’em my favorite song. | 我要去给他播我最喜欢的歌 |
[1:06:32] | Oh,shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:06:35] | Okay. Let’s go,let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[1:06:42] | We’re not trying to cause any trouble,okay? We just got to get out of here. | 我们不想惹到任何麻烦 好吗 我们只是想离开这里 |
[1:06:45] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[1:06:46] | Janson,I got ’em for ya. I’m bringing ’em down. | 詹森 我给你抓住他们了 我现在带他们下来 |
[1:06:49] | Don’t shoot us. | 别开枪 |
[1:06:51] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[1:06:54] | I said let’s go. | 我说 我们走 |
[1:07:06] | You little bastard! | 你这小混蛋 |
[1:07:15] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[1:07:18] | Come on! Let’s go! | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:07:23] | Barkley,what’s your location? | 巴克利 你在哪? |
[1:07:25] | Barkley,are you there? | 巴克利 你在吗 |
[1:08:04] | Sir,you hearing this? | 长官 你听到这个了吗 |
[1:08:08] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:08:11] | Brenda! Hurry! | 布伦达 快点 |
[1:08:13] | We don’t have much time! Let’s go,let’s go,let’s go! | 我们没有太多时间了 我们走 我们走 |
[1:08:16] | Right this way! | 这边 |
[1:08:19] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是在跟我开玩笑 |
[1:08:21] | Plan B,hermano. | B计划 兄弟 |
[1:08:23] | You kids wanna get to the Right Arm? | 你们想去干将那 |
[1:08:25] | I’ll lead you to them. But you’re gonna owe me. | 我会带你们去 但你们就欠我一个人情了 |
[1:08:32] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[1:08:35] | All right! Let’s go! | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[1:08:37] | – Come on! – Everyone,go. | – 来吧 – 快去 所有人快去 |
[1:08:39] | Go! Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:08:42] | – Come on! – Aris,come on. | – 来吧 – 阿里斯 快点 |
[1:08:49] | All units,push in! | 所有单位 往里面走 |
[1:08:51] | They’re on the top floor! Top floor! | 他们在顶楼 顶楼 |
[1:08:53] | We’re on the move! | 我们在上去的路上 |
[1:08:56] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:08:56] | Go,Aris,go. | 快 阿里斯 快 |
[1:08:58] | Teresa,you’re next. Come on. | 特丽莎 下一个轮到你 来吧 |
[1:09:00] | Brenda! Where you going? | 布伦达 你在去哪里 |
[1:09:03] | Just go. I’m right behind you. | 你快点去 我随后就来 |
[1:09:05] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:09:08] | Alpha 22 in pursuit. We’re on the move! | 阿尔法22在追 已经行动 |
[1:09:13] | Brenda,come on. What are you doing? | 布伦达 回应啊 你在干什么 |
[1:09:16] | We gotta go! | 我们要走了 |
[1:09:17] | – I got it. – Come on. | – 我拿到了 – 快走 |
[1:09:20] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:09:23] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[1:09:24] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 走 |
[1:09:31] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[1:09:33] | Come on,hurry! We’re running out of time! | 来吧 快点 我们没有时间了 |
[1:09:40] | – On the east! – Cut ’em off! | – 在东面 – 切断他们去路 |
[1:09:43] | I got eyes on! | 我看见他们了 |
[1:09:45] | Here,follow me! | 这里 跟我来 |
[1:09:47] | – Whoa,whoa,whoa. – Come on! | – 喔 喔 喔 – 快点 |
[1:09:48] | Stop! Stay right where you are! | 站住 站在原地不动 |
[1:09:56] | Oh,shit. | 该死的 |
[1:09:58] | No,we need them. You go around. I’ll go after them. | 我们要抓活的 你绕过去 我追他们 |
[1:10:03] | Over here. Over here. | 去那里 去那里 |
[1:10:06] | Kid,don’t move! | 孩子 别动 |
[1:10:07] | Brenda,where are we going? | 布伦达 我们在去哪里 |
[1:10:10] | Hurry! The song’s almost over! | 快点 歌快播完了 |
[1:10:26] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[1:10:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:10:39] | Thomas! Come on! | 托马斯 快点 |
[1:11:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:11:13] | Yeah,great. | 没事 很好 |
[1:11:20] | No,no. How are we gonna get back to the others? | 不 不 不 我们怎么回去其他人那里 |
[1:11:23] | Relax. I’m gonna get us out of here. | 别紧张 我要带我们离开这里 |
[1:11:27] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:11:37] | Why are you helping us? | 为什么你们要帮我们 |
[1:11:39] | Trust me,it’s not my idea. | 相信我 这不是我的主意 |
[1:11:42] | Jorge seems to think you guys are our ticket to the safe haven. | 豪尔赫似乎认为你们是去避难所的入场票 |
[1:11:45] | The what? | 什么 |
[1:11:47] | You know,paradise. | 你知道的 天堂 |
[1:11:50] | Safe from the sun,free of infection. | 不受太阳威胁 不受感染 |
[1:11:54] | Supposedly,the Right Arm’s been taking kids there for years. | 据说干将带孩子去那里已经好几年了 |
[1:11:58] | Immunes,anyway. | 都是免疫者 |
[1:12:02] | And you know where that is? | 而你知道在哪里 |
[1:12:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:07] | But Jorge knows a guy. | 豪尔赫认识个家伙 |
[1:12:09] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[1:12:10] | He used to… | 他曾经 |
[1:12:12] | He used to smuggle kids up into the mountains. | 他曾经偷运孩子上山 |
[1:12:17] | If Jorge made it out,that’s where he’ll be taking your friends. | 如果豪尔赫出去了 那就是他会带你的朋友去的地方 |
[1:12:21] | If he made it out? | 如果他出去了 |
[1:12:23] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你问好多问题 |
[1:12:26] | Can you just come over here and help me with this? | 你能就过来这里帮我打开这个吗 |
[1:12:31] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[1:12:51] | Well,that doesn’t sound good. | 这听起来不对劲啊 |
[1:12:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:12:56] | Down here they’ll be full term. | 这下面他们会很疯狂 |
[1:13:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:13:27] | I think it’s this way. | 我想是这边 |
[1:13:30] | You think? | 你想? |
[1:13:38] | Do people live down here? | 有人生活在这下面吗 |
[1:13:41] | The Solar Storms forced people underground. | 太阳风暴逼人到地下 |
[1:13:44] | Jorge says there’s settlements all over these tunnels. | 豪尔赫说 有很多定居点在这些隧道 |
[1:13:48] | So,what about Jorge? Is he your father? | 那豪尔赫呢 他是你的父亲 |
[1:13:51] | Close enough. | 差不多是吧 |
[1:13:53] | Truth is,I don’t really know what he is. He’s just always been there. | 事实是 我真的不知道他是谁 他只是一直都在我身边 |
[1:13:58] | And I’ve always done what he’s asked me to do,no matter how stupid. | 而我一直都按他说的去做 不管多愚蠢都会做 |
[1:14:03] | So you don’t think the Right Arm is real? | 那么你不觉得干将是真的 |
[1:14:12] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[1:14:15] | hope is a dangerous thing. | 相信希望是很危险的 |
[1:14:18] | Hope has killed more of my friends than the Flare and the Scorch combined. | 希望杀我的朋友 比闪焰和焦土区加起来的还要多 |
[1:14:24] | Just thought Jorge was smarter than that. | 我以为豪尔赫会比他们聪明 |
[1:14:36] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[1:14:56] | Hey,I think it might be this way. | 嘿 我觉得可能是这边 |
[1:15:00] | Brenda? | 布伦达 |
[1:15:04] | Brenda? | 布伦达 |
[1:15:06] | I’m over here. Look at this. | 这边 看看这 |
[1:15:10] | What? What is it? | 什么 这是什么 |
[1:15:33] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[1:15:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:16:01] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:16:46] | Go,go,go! | 快走 小心 |
[1:16:49] | Oh,my God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:16:51] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:17:00] | Keep going! | 继续走 |
[1:17:02] | We’re almost there. Come on. | 我们快到了 快跑 |
[1:17:19] | Come on! This way! | 快点 这边 |
[1:17:29] | Thomas! Come on! | 托马斯 快点 |
[1:17:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:17:48] | – Go,go! – Come on! | – 走 快走 – 快点 |
[1:17:51] | Keep going! | 继续走 |
[1:17:56] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:18:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:18:12] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:18:16] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[1:18:18] | Yeah,I’m behind you. | 嗯 就在你后面 |
[1:18:29] | Go,go,go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:18:41] | – Okay,go,go! – Come on! | – 好了 快走 – 快 |
[1:18:49] | Brenda! | 布伦达 |
[1:18:55] | Brenda! | 布伦达 |
[1:18:56] | You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:18:59] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:19:03] | Hang on,I’m gonna find a way down. | 等一下 我去找下去的方法 |
[1:19:16] | No,Brenda,don’t move. Don’t move! | 布伦达 别动 别动 |
[1:19:32] | – Come on. – I can’t. | – 快点 – 我不行 |
[1:19:34] | Brenda,grab my hand. | 布伦达 抓住我的手 |
[1:19:37] | No,no! | 不 不 |
[1:19:41] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[1:19:42] | I’m going to get to you. | 我会抓住你的 |
[1:19:45] | – Brenda! – I can’t reach! | – 布伦达 – 我够不着 |
[1:19:53] | Come on! | 坚持住 |
[1:19:56] | Brenda! | 布伦达 |
[1:20:10] | Got you. | 抓住你了 |
[1:20:21] | We can get down here. Come on. | 我们可以从这下去 来吧 |
[1:20:32] | Hey,you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:20:37] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:20:45] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:20:49] | Brenda… | 布伦达 |
[1:20:52] | Yeah,yeah. | 是 是 |
[1:20:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:21:00] | Let’s just go find Marcus. | 我们这就去找马库斯吧 |
[1:21:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:21:18] | Try to blend in. | 尽量融入吧 |
[1:21:44] | A区 | |
[1:21:58] | Are you sure this is the place? | 你确认是这地方 |
[1:22:01] | You here for the party? | 你来是参加派对的 |
[1:22:05] | No. | 不是 |
[1:22:07] | We’re looking for Marcus. This is his place,isn’t it? | 我们在找马库斯 这是他的地方 不是吗 |
[1:22:10] | This is my place. | 这是我的地方 |
[1:22:17] | Are you Marcus? | 你是马库斯 |
[1:22:20] | Marcus doesn’t live here anymore. | 马库斯不再住这里了 |
[1:22:23] | Do you know where we can find him? | 你知道我们去哪里可以找到他吗 |
[1:22:26] | Sure,sure. He’s over in Zone B. | 当然 可以 他在B区那边 |
[1:22:30] | Okay. What’s Zone B? | 好吧 什么是B区 |
[1:22:32] | It’s where they burn the bodies. | 们烧尸体的地方 |
[1:22:37] | Okay,look,has anyone else been by here… | 嘿 这样 有没有其他人 |
[1:22:39] | looking for him? | 来这找过他 |
[1:22:41] | Group of kids around our age? They had a girl with them. | 一群跟我们一样年纪的孩子 里面有个女孩 |
[1:22:43] | Dark hair. | 黑色头发的 |
[1:22:45] | You know… I think they might be inside. | 你知道的 我觉得他们可能在里面 |
[1:22:50] | Here. | 给 |
[1:22:54] | Drink this. | 喝这个 |
[1:22:58] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:23:00] | The price of admission. | 入场券 |
[1:23:07] | Drink it! | 喝吧 |
[1:23:15] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[1:23:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:23:33] | You two,enjoy the party. | 你们俩 去享受派对吧 |
[1:23:53] | Maybe we should split up. | 也许我们应该分开找 |
[1:23:55] | See if we can find the others. | 看看找不找到其他人 |
[1:23:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:24:01] | Don’t drink anything else. | 别喝其他东西 |
[1:24:44] | That was fun! | 真好玩 |
[1:24:48] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:59] | Brenda? | 布伦达 |
[1:25:01] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这里 |
[1:25:04] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[1:25:07] | well… we should keep looking. | 我们得继续找 |
[1:25:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:25:12] | We couldn’t find the Right Arm anyway. | 反正我们也找不到干将了 |
[1:25:16] | Not without Marcus. | 没有马库斯不行 |
[1:25:19] | Your friends are gone. | 你的朋友都走了 |
[1:25:22] | It’s over. | 都完了 |
[1:25:24] | It’s just us now. | 现在只有我们了 |
[1:25:28] | Just try and relax. | 就尽量放轻松 |
[1:25:31] | Let go. | 放手吧 |
[1:25:33] | How? | 怎么样 |
[1:25:36] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[1:25:58] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[1:26:02] | You’re not her. | 你不是她 |
[1:26:13] | Brenda. | 布伦达 |
[1:26:15] | Brenda. | 布伦达 |
[1:26:28] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:27:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:27:15] | Hey. Did anyone see you come here? | 嘿 有没有人看见你来这里 |
[1:27:17] | No,what are you talking about? | 没有 你在说什么 |
[1:27:18] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没有太多时间了 |
[1:27:19] | Thomas,what’s wrong? | 托马斯 怎么啦 |
[1:27:21] | I just had to see you… | 我只是 我要见你 |
[1:27:22] | and just try to explain things before… | 我有些事情必须向你解释 |
[1:27:26] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
[1:27:27] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[1:27:28] | Just listen to me,okay? | 就听我说 好吗 |
[1:27:29] | Whatever they tell you about me,whatever they say, | 无论你告诉他们关于我什么 无论你说什么 |
[1:27:31] | I just need you to know I had to do it. | 我只需要你知道 我必须要做的 |
[1:27:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:27:35] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:27:38] | I just couldn’t keep watching them die. | 因为我不能眼瞧着他们死 |
[1:27:41] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[1:27:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:27:43] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:27:46] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[1:27:48] | Hey,you’re okay. | 嘿 你会没事的 |
[1:27:51] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[1:27:54] | We have to stop meeting like this. | 我们要停止像这样见面 |
[1:27:59] | Welcome back,you ugly shank. | 欢迎回来 丑八怪 |
[1:28:06] | I suggest that you talk! You son of a bitch! | 我建议你快开口 你这狗娘养的 |
[1:28:11] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[1:28:13] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[1:28:14] | you’re going to have to leave my house. | 你们要离开我的房子 |
[1:28:17] | Looks like you’ve been having fun. | 看起来你一直玩得很开心啊 |
[1:28:20] | Listen. I don’t enjoy hurting you. | 听着 我不享受伤害你 |
[1:28:24] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[1:28:26] | Where is the Right Arm,Marcus? | 干将在哪 马库斯 |
[1:28:29] | Wait,this is Marcus? | 等等 这是马库斯 |
[1:28:32] | The kid catches on quick. | 这孩子很快明白啊 |
[1:28:34] | Are you the brains of the operation? | 这次行动都听你指挥吗 |
[1:28:37] | I know you know where they’re hiding. | 我知道 你知道他们藏在哪里 |
[1:28:40] | So you tell me,and I’ll make you a deal. | 所以你告诉我 然后我就跟你做个交易 |
[1:28:45] | You can come with us. | 你可以跟我们一起去 |
[1:28:47] | I burned that bridge a long time ago. | 我早就把那座桥烧了 |
[1:28:50] | Besides,I made my own deal. | 还有 交易 |
[1:28:54] | You’re the one who taught me,never miss an opportunity. | 是你教会我不错失任何一个机会的 |
[1:29:01] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[1:29:03] | I’m talking about supply and demand. | 我在说供给和需求 |
[1:29:08] | WICKED wants all the lmmunes they can get. | 实验部想要所有他们能找到的免疫者 |
[1:29:11] | I help provide that for them. | 我提供给他们 |
[1:29:13] | So I lure the kids in… | 所以我引诱孩子进来… |
[1:29:16] | they get drunk,they have a good time. | 他们喝醉了他们玩得很开心 |
[1:29:17] | And then,later,WICKED comes in… | 然后晚点… 实验部来了 |
[1:29:22] | they separate the wheat from the chaff. | 他们从中再挑选出来 |
[1:29:29] | I changed my mind,hermano. | 我改变我的心意了 兄弟 |
[1:29:33] | I do enjoy hurting you. | 我很享受伤害你 |
[1:29:41] | Talk! Talk! | 说 说 |
[1:29:43] | Okay! Jesus! | 好了 天啊 |
[1:29:45] | But I’m not making any promises. | 我不能保证任何事 |
[1:29:47] | These guys like to move around. | 这些家伙很喜欢到处转移 |
[1:29:55] | They have an outpost in the mountains. | 他们在山里有个前哨站 |
[1:29:58] | But it’s a long way away. | 但它在很远 |
[1:30:00] | You got half of WICKED on your ass. You’re never gonna make it. | 你走到一半实验部就来追你屁股了 你永远也去不到那里 |
[1:30:05] | Not on foot. | 靠走路是不行 |
[1:30:10] | Where’s Bertha? | 贝尔特在哪 |
[1:30:13] | Not Bertha. | 贝尔特不行 |
[1:31:12] | Well,I guess we’re on foot. | 好了 我想我们只能靠走了 |
[1:31:54] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[1:31:54] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[1:32:01] | Hey,is everyone okay out there? | 嘿 大家没事吧 |
[1:32:03] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[1:32:05] | Anyone know where those bloody shots came from? | 有人知道枪手在哪吗 |
[1:32:07] | That son of a bitch,Marcus. He led us into an ambush. | 狗娘养的 马库斯 他带我们去一个埋伏 |
[1:32:22] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[1:32:24] | Here. | 给 |
[1:32:25] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[1:32:27] | We gotta create a diversion. | 我们要转移他们的注意力 |
[1:32:30] | You get ready to chuck it. | 你准备好扔出去 |
[1:32:35] | Everybody! | 所有人 |
[1:32:37] | Get set to sprint back to the truck! | 准备冲刺回卡车上 |
[1:32:38] | And hold your ears! | 并堵住你们的耳朵 |
[1:32:41] | Ready? One… | 准备好了吗 一 |
[1:32:44] | Two… | 二 |
[1:32:46] | Drop it. | 仍了 |
[1:32:51] | Now! | 马上 |
[1:32:55] | I said drop it! | 我说 仍了 |
[1:33:01] | On your feet. Let’s go. | 站起来 我们走 |
[1:33:03] | Let’s go! Move! | 走啊 快 |
[1:33:06] | – Back up! – Easy. | – 往后退 – 放松点 |
[1:33:09] | You two,over here now! | 你们俩 快过来 |
[1:33:10] | – Come on,let’s go! – Don’t be stupid! Move. | – 快点 别磨蹭 – 别做傻事 走 |
[1:33:14] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[1:33:19] | Aris? | 阿里斯 |
[1:33:24] | Oh,my God. Harriet? | 我的天 哈丽特 |
[1:33:25] | My God. What the hell are you doing here? | 我的天 你在这里干什么 |
[1:33:31] | Sonya. | 索尼亚 |
[1:33:32] | Aris,you’re lucky we didn’t shoot your dumb ass. | 阿里斯 你很幸运我们没把你屁股打开花 |
[1:33:35] | You all right,man? | 你在那还好吗 |
[1:33:37] | How…? | 怎么会 |
[1:33:38] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:33:40] | We were in the maze together. | 我们以前一起在迷宫里的 |
[1:33:46] | We’re clear,guys! Come on out! | 我们没危险 伙计们 出来吧 |
[1:33:48] | Copy that! We’re clear! | 收到 我们没危险 |
[1:33:50] | Stand down! | 下来吧 |
[1:33:58] | My God,you’re alive. | 我的天 你还活着 |
[1:34:04] | Back it up,Joe! | 倒车吧 乔 |
[1:34:06] | Back it up! | 倒车吧 |
[1:34:13] | We’re taking them to base. | 我们带他们去基地 |
[1:34:15] | Wait,so,how did you guys get here? | 等等 那么你们是怎么到这里的 |
[1:34:18] | – The Right Arm got us out. – Wait. | – 干将救了我们出来 – 等等 |
[1:34:22] | The Right Arm? Do you know where they are? | 干将 你知道他们是谁吗 |
[1:34:27] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[1:35:09] | They’ve been planning this for over a year now. | 他们一直计划这个超过一年了 |
[1:35:12] | This is all for us. | 这都是给我们的 |
[1:35:13] | You guys are lucky you found us when you did. | 你们很幸运找到我们 |
[1:35:15] | We’re moving out at first light. | 我们明天天亮就搬走了 |
[1:35:18] | Where’s Vince? | 文斯在哪 |
[1:35:19] | Somewhere over there,I think. | 我想在那边某个地方吧 |
[1:35:21] | Who’s Vince? | 谁是文斯 |
[1:35:22] | He’s the one who decides if you get to stay. | 是一个决定你能不能留下的人 |
[1:35:27] | I thought the Right Arm was supposed to be an army. | 我以为干将应该是一支军队啊 |
[1:35:29] | Yeah,we were. | 对 我们以前是 |
[1:35:32] | This is all that’s left of us. | 这就是我们剩下的的人 |
[1:35:39] | Lot of good people died getting us this far. | 牺牲了好多好人 才换来今天 |
[1:35:43] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[1:35:44] | They’re lmmunes. | 他们是免疫者 |
[1:35:46] | Caught ’em coming up the mountain. | 在山里碰巧遇上的 |
[1:35:49] | Did you check ’em? | 你检查过他们了吗 |
[1:35:51] | I know this guy,Aris. I trust him. | 我认识这家伙 阿里斯 我相信他 |
[1:35:56] | Well,I don’t. Check ’em. | 我信不过 检查他们 |
[1:35:59] | Hey,boss… | 嘿 老大 |
[1:36:02] | Brenda! Brenda! | 布伦达 布伦达 |
[1:36:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:36:06] | Brenda! Brenda! | 布伦达 布伦达 |
[1:36:07] | Brenda. | 布伦达 |
[1:36:09] | – Brenda,talk to me. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | – 布伦达 说话啊 – 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[1:36:13] | What’s going on with her? | 她是怎么回事 |
[1:36:14] | I don’t know. Brenda,are you all right? | 我不知道 布伦达 你还好吗 |
[1:36:16] | – Brenda? Talk to me. – What the hell? | – 布伦达 说话啊 – 怎么回事? |
[1:36:19] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:36:20] | – Crank! We got a Crank! – No! | – 毒虫 我们有个毒虫 – 不 |
[1:36:22] | – No! – Wait,wait! | – 不 – 等等 等等… |
[1:36:23] | – Step back! – Listen,okay? | – 退后 – 听我说 |
[1:36:25] | This just happened,okay? She’s not dangerous yet. | 这是刚发生的 好吧 她还没有危险 |
[1:36:27] | You shouldn’t have brought her here! | 你们不应该带她来这里 |
[1:36:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:36:30] | We let Cranks in here now,the safe haven doesn’t last a week! | 如果我们让毒虫进来这里 避难所就持续不了一周 |
[1:36:32] | – Step back! – I understand,okay? | – 退后 -好的 我明白 |
[1:36:34] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:36:35] | Just listen. Please. | 就听我说 拜托 |
[1:36:37] | Please,okay? I told her that you could help. | 求你了 好吗 我告诉过她你能帮她 |
[1:36:40] | Okay? No. | 行不行 不行 |
[1:36:42] | There’s got to be something you can do. | 肯定有些什么你可以做的 |
[1:36:46] | Yeah,there is. | 对 肯定有 |
[1:36:53] | – I can put her out of her misery. – No! | – 我可以帮她从她的痛苦解脱 – 不 |
[1:36:55] | No! | 不要 |
[1:36:56] | Vince,that’s enough! Let him go. | 文斯 够了 放开他 |
[1:36:59] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[1:37:01] | She’s infected,Doc. There’s nothing we can do for her. | 她被感染了 医生 没什么我们能对她做的了 |
[1:37:06] | No,but he can. | 不 但他可以 |
[1:37:11] | Hello,Thomas. | 你好 托马斯 |
[1:37:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:37:18] | You know me? | 你认识我 |
[1:37:21] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[1:37:24] | It makes sense they’d put you in the maze. | 他们还是把你放进迷宫里了 |
[1:37:27] | Though I must admit… | 虽然我必须承认 |
[1:37:29] | I was worried they’d kill you after what you did. | 我很担心 他们在你做了那种事后会杀了你 |
[1:37:34] | What I did? | 哪种事? |
[1:37:38] | The first time we spoke,you said you couldn’t take it anymore… | 我们第一次交谈时 你说你再也承受不了 |
[1:37:43] | watching your friends die,one by one. | 看着你的朋友一个个的死 |
[1:37:47] | The last time we spoke… | 我们最后一次交谈 |
[1:37:48] | you gave me the coordinates of every WICKED compound,trial and lab. | 你给我所有实验部 试验和实验室的具体坐标 |
[1:37:55] | He was our source. | 原来你是我们的内线 |
[1:37:58] | We couldn’t have pulled all this off without him. | 没有他我们就不能拯救那么多人出来 |
[1:38:02] | Take her to the tent. | 带她到帐篷里 |
[1:38:04] | Get these guys some warm clothes. | 给这些人拿些厚点的衣服 |
[1:38:07] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:38:08] | Come on. | 好吧 |
[1:38:14] | Hey,it’s the least we can do. | 嘿 这是我们起码能做的 |
[1:38:17] | Thomas,come on. | 托马斯 来吧 |
[1:38:21] | I need to get some blood from you. | 我们需要从你这取点血液样本 |
[1:38:30] | In the beginning,we were lost. | 一开始 我们就迷失了方向 |
[1:38:33] | All we knew for sure… | 我们唯一知道的是 |
[1:38:36] | was that the younger you were,the stronger your chances. | 你越年轻 机会就越大 |
[1:38:40] | You worked for WICKED? | 你跟实验部工作的 |
[1:38:44] | Long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[1:38:47] | You know,at first,we had the best intentions. | 你知道在一开始 我们是有最好的目的 |
[1:38:50] | Find a cure,save the world. | 找出解药 拯救世界 |
[1:38:54] | It was clear you kids were the key,because you were immune. | 很显然你们就是关键… 因为你们是免疫者 |
[1:38:58] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[1:39:00] | Eventually,we found an answer. | 最终他们找到了答案 |
[1:39:02] | An enzyme produced by the brains of the immune. | 由大脑产生的一种酶可以免疫 |
[1:39:05] | Once separated from the bloodstream… | 一旦从血液中分离出来 |
[1:39:07] | it can serve as a powerful agent to slow the spread of the virus. | 就可以成为一种有效的药 减缓病毒的蔓延速度 |
[1:39:11] | So,you found a cure? | 那么你找到了解药 |
[1:39:14] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[1:39:17] | The enzyme can’t be manufactured,only harvested from the immune. | 酶不能人造 只能从免疫者身上提取 |
[1:39:22] | The young. | 只有孩子有 |
[1:39:25] | Of course,that didn’t stop WICKED. | 当然这不会让实验部止步 |
[1:39:27] | If they had their way… | 如果他们有他们的方法 |
[1:39:29] | they’d sacrifice an entire generation. | 他们会牺牲一整代人 |
[1:39:32] | All for this. | 全都为了这个 |
[1:39:35] | A gift of biology. | 进化得出的生物礼物 |
[1:39:37] | Of evolution. | 进化 |
[1:39:40] | But one not meant for all of us. | 但一个不意味着我们所有人都能认同 |
[1:40:00] | How long will that give her? | 她能活多久 |
[1:40:02] | It’s different for everyone. A few months maybe. | 每个人都不同 也许几个月吧 |
[1:40:06] | But that’s the catch,isn’t it? | 不过很难说 是不是? |
[1:40:09] | She’ll always need more. | 总是越多越好 |
[1:40:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:40:14] | Let’s go outside. Let them rest. | 我们出去外面吧 让她休息下 |
[1:40:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:40:20] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[1:40:31] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:40:33] | You know she can’t come with us,right? | 你知道她不能跟我们一起 对吧 |
[1:41:34] | He was my brother. | 他是我的兄弟 |
[1:41:37] | Hey. Sorry. | 嘿 抱歉 |
[1:41:39] | Are you okay? How are you feeling? | 你没事吧 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:41:45] | You remind me of him. | 你让我想起了他 |
[1:41:50] | He always saw the best in people. | 他永远都能看到人最好的一面 |
[1:41:54] | Where is he now? | 他现今在哪了 |
[1:42:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:42:07] | When we were kids… | 当我们还是孩子的时候… |
[1:42:09] | we were taken in by one of WICKED’s camps. | 我们被其中一个实验部营带走了 |
[1:42:15] | They gave us a bunch of tests. | 他们给我们做了一大堆测试 |
[1:42:19] | They didn’t want me. | 他们不要我 |
[1:42:23] | They wanted him,though. | 可是他们想要他 |
[1:42:31] | They didn’t even let me say good-bye. | 他们甚至不让我道别 |
[1:42:40] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[1:42:46] | George. | 乔治 |
[1:43:04] | That was Chuck. | 这是查克 |
[1:43:12] | How did he die? | 他是怎么死的 |
[1:43:19] | Saving my life. | 为了救我 |
[1:43:35] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[1:43:44] | Hermano. | 老弟 |
[1:43:51] | If anything were to happen to her,I… | 如有有任何事发生在她身上 我… |
[1:43:53] | I know,I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:43:55] | You should get in there. Go talk to her. | 你进去 跟她聊聊吧 |
[1:44:02] | I guess I owe you,now. | 我想现在是我欠你了 |
[1:44:15] | So we broke out. I’m telling the truth. | 我们冲出来了 这是实话 |
[1:44:29] | I wish Alby could’ve seen all this. | 我希望阿尔比可以看见这一切 |
[1:44:34] | And Winston. | 还有温斯顿 |
[1:44:40] | And Chuck. | 还有查克 |
[1:44:43] | He’d be proud of you,you know,Tommy. | 他们会为你感到骄傲的 你知道的 汤米 |
[1:44:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:44:51] | Hey,Aris! | 嘿 阿里斯 |
[1:44:54] | Hey,guys! | 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:44:56] | I kinda like that kid. | 我有点喜欢这孩子 |
[1:44:59] | Yeah. I still don’t trust him,though. | 是啊 虽然我还是不相信他 |
[1:45:09] | Hey,where’s Teresa? | 嘿 特丽莎在哪 |
[1:45:11] | She went up there. | 她上那里去了 |
[1:45:30] | Hey,you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[1:45:32] | What are you doing up here? | 你在上面这里干什么 |
[1:45:36] | Just thinking. | 只是在想事情 |
[1:45:42] | All right,I’ll let you be alone. | 好吧 我让你一个人呆着吧 |
[1:45:47] | Do you remember your mother? | 你还记得你的母亲吗 |
[1:45:57] | I think so. | 记得 |
[1:46:00] | I remember mine. | 我记得我的 |
[1:46:05] | She was a beautiful woman. | 她是一个很漂亮的女人 |
[1:46:07] | Everybody loved her. | 所有人都喜欢她 |
[1:46:11] | And before WICKED,she was all I had. | 在实验部来之前她是我的一切 |
[1:46:18] | When she got sick,I didn’t know what to do. | 当她生病了 我不知道该怎么做 |
[1:46:24] | I just kept her locked up. Hidden. | 我只是把她关起来 藏好 |
[1:46:28] | I thought she’d get better. | 我想她会好起来 |
[1:46:32] | Every night,she’d make these awful sounds,like screaming. | 每天晚上 她都会发出很可怕的声音 就像尖叫 |
[1:46:38] | And then,one night,she just stopped. | 然后有一晚她没有叫了 |
[1:46:43] | She was finally quiet. | 终于安静下来了 |
[1:46:48] | I went down to her room. | 我去她的房间 |
[1:46:52] | And there was blood everywhere. | 发现满房都是血 |
[1:46:55] | But she was just sat there,calm. | 但她只是坐在那里 很平静 |
[1:46:59] | She said she was feeling better. | 她说她感觉好点了 |
[1:47:01] | The visions were gone. She’d taken care of them. | 我的愿景实现了 她治好了她的病 |
[1:47:07] | She took her eyes out,Thomas. | 她把她的眼睛挖了出来 托马斯 |
[1:47:12] | There are millions of people suffering out there. | 外面有上百万人在受苦 |
[1:47:16] | Millions of stories,just like mine. | 有上百万个跟我一样的故事 |
[1:47:22] | We can’t turn our backs on them. | 我们不能背弃他们 |
[1:47:26] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[1:47:32] | What… What are you saying? | 什么… 你在说什么 |
[1:47:35] | I’m saying,I want you to understand. | 我在说我要你理解 |
[1:47:39] | Understand what? | 理解什么 |
[1:47:42] | Why I did it. | 为什么我这样做 |
[1:47:55] | Teresa… | 特丽莎 |
[1:47:57] | Please don’t fight them,Thomas. | 求你别反抗他们 托马斯 |
[1:48:01] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:48:05] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:48:26] | No! | 不要 |
[1:48:48] | All right,drop in,boys. Round ’em up. | 好了 下去吧 伙计们 包围他们 |
[1:49:07] | Go,go! | 跑 快离开 |
[1:49:11] | Take ’em out! | 把他们拿下 |
[1:49:16] | Tyson! | 泰森 |
[1:49:19] | – Stop! – Don’t move! | – 站住 – 别动 |
[1:49:22] | Where’s Thomas? | 托马斯在哪 |
[1:49:25] | Harriet! Ammo! | 哈丽特 拿弹药来 |
[1:49:29] | Vince! Harriet! | 文斯 哈丽特 |
[1:49:30] | – Come on! – Over here! | – 快 – 来这里 |
[1:49:32] | How can we help? | 有什么要我帮忙的? |
[1:49:33] | You need to cover us! | 你来掩护我们 |
[1:49:35] | Ammo! | 弹药 |
[1:49:37] | Hey! Do you know how to use this thing? | 嘿 你知道怎么用吗 |
[1:49:40] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[1:49:41] | This fifty’s our only chance! | 这可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[1:49:54] | Brenda! | 布伦达 |
[1:50:01] | You dumb-ass. | 你这蠢货 |
[1:50:03] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:50:04] | Are you trying to get yourself killed? | 干嘛 你这是想找死吗 |
[1:50:08] | We gotta take cover! | 我们快找掩护 |
[1:50:10] | We have to go. Now,while we still have the chance. | 我们现在必须走了 趁我们还有机会 |
[1:50:12] | I gotta go find the others. | 我要去找其他人 |
[1:50:14] | No! Look! Look. | 不 你看看那里 看 |
[1:50:16] | You can’t help them. | 你帮不了他们 |
[1:50:23] | Vince,hurry up! There’s too many of them. | 文斯 快点 他们太多人了 |
[1:50:31] | I’m out! | 我没弹药了 |
[1:50:35] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:50:36] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[1:50:45] | All right,take me down. | 好了 放我下去 |
[1:50:51] | Oh. Shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:50:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:50:57] | There’s just nothing you can do for them. | 你没什么能帮得上他们 |
[1:50:59] | If we don’t move now,we won’t be much better off. | 如果我们不马上走 我们也好不到哪里去 |
[1:51:06] | You guys gotta go right now. | 你们要马上离开 |
[1:51:08] | What? | 什么 |
[1:51:09] | They’re not looking for you. | 他们要的不是你们 |
[1:51:10] | You’ll be safe,but you have to go now. | 你们会安全的 但你们应该马上离开 |
[1:51:12] | Thomas… | 托马斯 |
[1:51:18] | I can’t leave without them. | 我不能离弃他们 |
[1:51:23] | Go. | 走 |
[1:51:26] | Good luck,kid. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[1:51:28] | Bren,we have to go. Come on. Come on. | 布伦达 我们要走了 快点 |
[1:51:32] | Let’s go,come on. Come on! | 我们走吧 快 快 |
[1:52:01] | Let’s go,let’s go! | 我们走 快点 |
[1:52:08] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[1:52:14] | Line them up right here! On their knees! Put some eyes up on that ridge. | 让他们排成一排 都跪下 抬眼往上 |
[1:52:19] | B-4 | B-4. |
[1:52:22] | How many did we get? | 我们抓到多少人 |
[1:52:23] | All of them. Give or take. | 差不多全部人吧 |
[1:52:25] | Give or take what? | 什么差不多 |
[1:52:26] | Well,they lost a few. | 哦 跑了几个 |
[1:52:30] | A-4 | A-4. |
[1:52:35] | A-6 | A-6. |
[1:52:41] | B-3 | B-3. |
[1:52:43] | Where’s Thomas? | 托马斯在哪 |
[1:52:44] | Right here. | 我在这 |
[1:52:47] | Freeze! | 别的 |
[1:52:50] | Go! | 走 |
[1:52:55] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:52:57] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:53:01] | Get him in line. | 把他排到队里 |
[1:53:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:53:14] | Bring her in. | 带她进来 |
[1:53:19] | Why didn’t you run? | 为什么你不跑 |
[1:53:24] | I’m tired of running. | 我不想再逃跑了 |
[1:54:25] | Is this all of them? | 这是所有的人了吗 |
[1:54:26] | Most of them. | 大部分 |
[1:54:28] | It’ll be enough. | 这就够了 |
[1:54:30] | Start loading them in. | 开始装货 |
[1:54:31] | Yes,ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[1:54:32] | Okay,you heard. Let’s go! | 好了 你们都听到了 走吧 |
[1:54:34] | Get ’em on! | 带他们上去 |
[1:54:45] | Hello,Thomas. | 你好 托马斯 |
[1:54:54] | I’m glad you’re safe. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[1:54:57] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[1:54:58] | Teresa? | 特丽莎 |
[1:55:00] | Wait,what’s going on? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[1:55:02] | She’s with them. | 她是跟他们一伙的 |
[1:55:05] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[1:55:08] | Teresa’s always had an evolved appreciation of the greater good. | 特丽莎总是明白牺牲小我 成就多数的人 |
[1:55:11] | Once we restored her memories,it was only a matter of time. | 重置她的记忆 只是时间的问题 |
[1:55:20] | Let’s go,let’s go. | 进去 进去 |
[1:55:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:55:23] | I had no choice. This is the only way. | 我没有选择 这是唯一的出路 |
[1:55:27] | We have to find a cure. | 我们必须找到解药 |
[1:55:29] | She’s right. This is all just a means to an end. | 她是对的 这一切只是为了达到目的的一种手段 |
[1:55:33] | You used to understand that,Thomas. | 你以前是很理解的 托马斯 |
[1:55:35] | No matter what you think of me… | 无论你怎么看我 |
[1:55:37] | I am not a monster. I’m a doctor. | 我不是怪物 我是一个医生 |
[1:55:39] | I swore an oath to find a cure! | 我发过毒誓要找到解药 |
[1:55:42] | No matter the cost. | 无论付出什么代价 |
[1:55:47] | I just need more time. | 我只需要多一点时间 |
[1:55:50] | More blood. | 更多的血 |
[1:55:55] | Hello,Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[1:55:57] | I hoped we’d meet again. | 我一直希望我们能再次见面 |
[1:56:00] | I’m sorry it had to be under these circumstances. | 我很抱歉在这种环境再相遇 |
[1:56:02] | I’m sorry about a lot of things,too. But not this. | 我也有很多事情感到很抱歉 但这不是其中之一 |
[1:56:08] | At least my conscience is clear. | 至少我有良心 |
[1:56:12] | So is mine. | 我也是 |
[1:56:18] | Mary? Mary? | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[1:56:20] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[1:56:23] | Mary! Mary! | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[1:56:26] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[1:56:28] | Mary? Mary? | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[1:56:30] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[1:56:33] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[1:56:35] | No! | 不要… |
[1:56:38] | Mary! No! | 玛丽 不 |
[1:56:41] | Come on,Jansen. | 快点 詹森 |
[1:56:42] | Load them up. Let’s go. | 带他们上飞机 我们走吧 |
[1:56:44] | All these people. Get rid of them. | 这些人 杀掉他们 |
[1:56:47] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[1:56:49] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:56:50] | Sonya! Aris! | 索尼亚 阿里斯 |
[1:56:53] | Get back! | 退后 |
[1:56:54] | Everyone,stand back! | 所有人 别过来 |
[1:56:56] | – Stand back! – Hold your fire! | – 后退 – 别开枪 |
[1:56:58] | – Everyone,stand back! – Hold your fire! | – 所有人 别过来 – 别开枪 |
[1:56:59] | – Stand back. Let ’em go. – Thomas,put it down. | – 退后 放他们走 – 托马斯 把炸弹放下 |
[1:57:02] | – Let ’em all go! – You know I can’t do that! | – 放他们全部人走 – 你知道我不能这样做 |
[1:57:04] | Thomas,please stop. | 托马斯 求你别这样 |
[1:57:06] | I made a deal with them. They promised we’d be safe. All of us. | 我跟他们做了个交易 他们保证我们会没事的 我们全部人 |
[1:57:10] | And I’m supposed to trust you now? | 现在 我应该相信你了? |
[1:57:11] | It’s true. It was her only condition. | 没错 这是她唯一的条件 |
[1:57:13] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:57:15] | Everything can go back to the way it was. | 一切都可以回到原来的样子 |
[1:57:18] | Thomas… | 托马斯 |
[1:57:20] | do you really want all of them to die? | 你真的想他们都死吗 |
[1:57:23] | Listen to her,Thomas. Think about what you’re doing. | 听她说的吧 托马斯 想想你在干什么 |
[1:57:35] | We’re with you,Thomas. | 我们支持你 托马斯 |
[1:57:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:57:40] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[1:57:42] | – Do it,Thomas. – We’re ready. | – 引爆吧 托马斯 – 我们准备好了 |
[1:57:45] | We’re not going back there. | 不要回去那里 |
[1:57:47] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[1:57:49] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[1:57:53] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[1:58:15] | – Come on. Come on! – Get her out of here! | – 快走 快走 – 带她离开这里 |
[1:58:19] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[1:58:20] | Freeze! Drop it,kid! | 别动 把它放下 孩子 |
[1:58:24] | Run! Get down! | 快跑 趴下 |
[1:58:36] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:58:46] | What a waste. | 真浪费 |
[1:59:03] | Vince,go! | 文斯 快走 |
[1:59:07] | Now! | 快 |
[1:59:21] | Keep going. I got you. | 保持住 我瞄准你了 |
[1:59:30] | Get outta here! Go! Go! | 快离开这里 快跑 |
[1:59:34] | Come on,Thomas! Get outta here! | 快点 托马斯 快离开这里 |
[1:59:36] | Minho,let’s go! | 米诺 我们走吧 |
[1:59:37] | Get out of here! Go! | 快离开这里 跑啊 |
[1:59:39] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[1:59:47] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[1:59:53] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[1:59:57] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[1:59:58] | – Thomas,get back! – No! Thomas,no! | – 托马斯 回来 – 不 托马斯 不 |
[2:00:01] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[2:00:03] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[2:00:05] | No! | 不要 |
[2:00:07] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[2:00:09] | Go! Come on! | 快跑 来吧 |
[2:00:11] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[2:00:12] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[2:01:35] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么做 |
[2:01:40] | Well,we pick up what’s left of us. | 现在我们重整我们剩下的人 |
[2:01:44] | We stick to the plan. | 我们按计划进行 |
[2:01:45] | We get you kids to the safe haven. | 带你们去安全港 |
[2:01:56] | Then we start over,I guess. | 然后我们重新开始 我想是这样吧 |
[2:02:06] | I’m not going with you. | 我不会跟你们去的 |
[2:02:11] | What? | 什么 |
[2:02:14] | I made a promise to Minho. | 我答应过米诺 |
[2:02:16] | I wouldn’t leave him behind. I have to go after him. | 我不会离弃他 而且我要去找他 |
[2:02:21] | Hey,kid,look around you. | 嘿 孩子 看看你周围 好吗 |
[2:02:23] | All right? WICKED just kicked our ass. | 实验部刚重击了我们 |
[2:02:28] | You think about where you’re headed. | 你想想你该去哪里 |
[2:02:31] | I’m not asking anyone to come with me. | 我没有要求你们跟我一起去 |
[2:02:34] | Thomas,listen to me. | 托马斯 听我说 |
[2:02:37] | I’ve known Minho for… | 我认识了米诺… |
[2:02:40] | Well,as long as I can remember. | 从我有记忆起 |
[2:02:44] | So,if there was any way that we could help him… | 所以如果有任何方法…我们可以救他 |
[2:02:46] | trust me,I would be up there standing next to you. | 相信我 我会在那里跟你一起 |
[2:02:49] | This,what you’re talking about… | 可是 你在说的这个… |
[2:02:52] | is impossible. | 是不可能的 |
[2:02:55] | More like suicide. | 更像是自杀 |
[2:03:00] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[2:03:03] | But I know what I’m supposed to do now. | 但我现在知道我应该做什么了 |
[2:03:08] | It’s not just about Minho. It’s about all of us. | 这不只是为了米诺 是为了我们所有人 |
[2:03:12] | It’s about everyone WICKED’s ever taken,everyone they will take. | 所有实验部抓过 还有要抓的人 |
[2:03:17] | They’ll never stop. | 他们永远也不会收手 |
[2:03:22] | They’ll never stop,so I’m gonna stop them. | 他们永远也不会收手 那我来帮他们收手 |
[2:03:28] | I’m gonna kill Ava Paige. | 我要去杀了艾娃·佩姬 |
[2:03:35] | I have to admit… | 我必须承认 |
[2:03:39] | I’d like some revenge. | 我很喜欢以牙还牙 |
[2:03:46] | Well,that’s a good speech,kid. | 话说的很动听 小子 |
[2:03:50] | So,what’s your plan? | 那么 你的计划是什么呢 |