Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Maze Runner The Death Cure(移动迷宫3:死亡解药)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Maze Runner The Death Cure(移动迷宫3:死亡解药)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:移动迷宫3:死亡解药
英文名称:Maze Runner The Death Cure
年代:2018

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:20] They’re late. 他们迟了
[02:40] Brenda, we’re coming up behind. 布伦达 我们马上就到
[02:41] Keep ’em busy. 拖住他们
[02:42] Hang on! 坐稳
[02:55] Call it in! 快报告
[02:57] Transport zero-one-niner, 019号列车在行进中
[02:58] we got trouble on the rail line. 遭遇袭击
[02:59] Mile 23, send backup! Send backup! 23英里处 快来支援
[03:02] Roger that. On our way. 收到 马上赶来
[03:19] This is crazy, Thomas! 太疯狂了 托马斯
[03:31] Hang on. 坐稳
[03:43] Get me closer! 再靠近一点
[03:58] Come on, Vince! 上来 文斯
[04:09] Vince! 文斯
[04:17] Jump! 快跳
[04:32] Shit! 该死
[04:34] Let’s go! 我们走
[04:35] Hey! Berg! 看 飞行器
[04:43] Zero-one-niner, be advised. 019号列车 请注意
[04:45] You’ve taken on boarders at the rear. 有可疑人物登上车尾
[04:47] We’re engaging the truck now. 我们将发动进攻
[04:52] Hey, Brenda, you got company! 布伦达 有敌人来了
[04:54] Go, go, go! 快 快 快
[04:56] Open fire. 立即开火
[04:58] Watch out! 小心
[05:01] Holy shit! 该死的
[05:11] Thomas, you’re on your own. Don’t die. 托马斯 靠你自己了 坚持住
[05:15] Good luck! 祝你好运
[05:17] We gotta move. Come on! 我们该走了 快
[05:40] Go, go! You heard him! 快 快 听到了没有
[05:50] Give me the bag! 把包给我
[06:03] Shoot! 射击 小心 隐蔽
[06:07] Get down! Get down! 卧倒 卧倒
[06:09] Vince? 文斯
[06:12] We’re set! Cover your ass! 弄好了 快躲起来
[06:14] Go, go, go! 前进 快 快
[06:17] Take cover! 躲起来
[06:19] Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! 前进 快走 快 快
[06:34] We lost the rear five. Stop the train! 后五节车厢被劫 赶快停车
[06:54] Newt! 纽特
[06:56] All right, come on, let’s go. Come on! 好了 来吧 我们走 走了
[07:05] Minho! 米诺
[07:08] Minho, can you hear me? 米诺 听见吗
[07:18] This one. This one! 这里 这里
[07:25] Oh, shit! 糟糕
[07:27] It’s gonna be close. 很快就过来了
[07:40] Hello! 来啊
[07:44] Squirrelly bastard. 狡猾的小混蛋
[07:49] We got ’em! We got ’em! 我们能行 能行
[08:05] Step out of the vehicle with your hands up. 马上下车 举起双手
[08:12] Let’s go, boys. 我们走 各位
[08:23] Stop right there. Don’t move. 停在那里 不要动
[08:28] I said freeze, asshole! 我说了不要动 混蛋
[08:31] Whatever you say, hermano. 都听你的 兄弟
[08:38] Hold him back! 快拦住他
[08:41] Y’all don’t wanna do that now. 你可不要乱来
[08:44] Hey, Fry. 嘿 煎锅
[08:45] Good to see you guys. Go on, back up. 我们又见面了 快点 退后
[08:53] Hi. 嗨
[09:04] Newt, how you doing? 纽特 怎么样了
[09:06] Don’t rush me. 不要催我
[09:14] Shit! 见鬼
[09:20] Newt, get up here. 纽特 快上来
[09:22] Almost there. 就快好了
[09:33] Newt, go! 纽特 快走
[09:40] – Where the hell are they? – I don’t know! – 他们哪儿去了 – 我不知道
[09:43] Go! There’s too many of them! 走 他们人太多了
[09:59] All right, boys, we’re here! 好了 伙计们 我们来了
[10:07] Keep moving! 继续前进
[10:12] – Come on! – Lower! – 快点 – 低点
[10:21] Cover me! 掩护我
[10:28] Go, go! 快 好
[10:29] All right, we’re clear! 好了 准备好了
[10:31] Okay, we’re going up. 好 起飞了
[10:34] Vince, get up here! 文斯 赶快上来
[10:41] Now, Vince! 上来 文斯
[10:59] – Yeah! – Whoo! – 太好了 – 哇
[11:04] We’re going home, baby! 我们就要回家了
[11:07] Yeah! 太好了
[11:08] All right, guys! Good job. Whoo! 很好 伙计们 干得好 哇
[11:14] Yeah! 好
[11:42] Aris. 阿里斯
[11:43] Hey, 嘿
[11:45] you guys okay? 你们没事吧
[11:46] Yeah, we’re fine. 嗯 没事
[11:48] Jesus. 天哪
[11:52] There you are. Oh, God! 没事就好 别怕
[11:54] It’s okay. You guys are safe. All right? Just hang on. 你们没事了 好吗 先等会儿
[11:57] I need the bolt cutters. 我需要断线钳
[12:04] Are you okay? 你还好吧
[12:05] I’m fine. How are you? 我没事 你怎么样
[12:12] He’s not here. 他不在
[12:23] I’ll take one. 我来帮你拿
[12:25] Come on down. You’re safe here 没事 你安全了
[12:28] Need medical attention, move to your left. 医疗救助的往左边走
[12:30] I need first aid. 我需要急救
[12:31] – Right this way, guys. – Come on down here. – 这边走 伙计们 – 赶紧下来
[12:33] Come on in, guys! 大家都过来
[12:34] Okay, guys, over here! 好的 伙计们 都过来
[12:37] All right, listen up. 行了 听好了
[12:40] I know you’ve all been through hell. 我知道你们受尽折磨
[12:43] I wish I could say our troubles are over. 我也很想说一切都过去了
[12:47] But we’re not through this yet. 但一切还没结束
[12:51] WICKED’s still out there. They’re not giving up. 实验部虎视眈眈 不肯放弃
[12:56] ‘Cause you got something they want. 因为他们想利用你们
[12:59] They took you because you’re immune 他们抓你们是因为
[13:01] to a plague that’s wiping out the human race. 你们对一种能灭绝人类的病毒免疫
[13:05] And they think you’re worth sacrificing to find a cure. 他们认为应该牺牲你们研制解药
[13:09] Well, I don’t. 可我反对
[13:12] So in two days, 所以两天后
[13:14] when we get this tub of rust seaworthy, 等我们把这艘船改造好
[13:16] we’re getting the hell outta here. 我们就离开这里
[13:18] We’re gonna go to a place where WICKED will never find you. 去一个实验部找不到你们的地方
[13:21] A place you can start over. 在那里重新开始
[13:23] A place you can call home. 重新有个家
[13:26] Are you with me? 我们离开这里
[13:28] Come on. 快上船
[13:29] Come on up here. Let’s get to work. 开始干活吧
[13:31] Come on, I need some volunteers. 快点 我需要帮手
[13:32] Let’s go. 来吧
[13:34] Let’s get to work. 开始干活
[13:36] Let’s get these crates on the boat. 把板条钉到船上
[13:39] We got two days before we leave. 我们两天后就出发
[13:42] All right. Give me a hand up here. 过来帮我个忙
[13:51] May I help you? 有什么事吗
[13:53] It looks good. 看起来还行
[13:55] How you feeling? 感觉怎样
[13:57] Awesome. 好极了
[13:58] I was just asking. 就随便问问
[13:59] I know, I know, you’re just asking. 我知道 你就随便问问
[14:01] Everybody’s just asking. 大家都是随便问问
[14:04] Don’t worry. When I Crank out, 别担心 如果被感染了
[14:05] you’ll be the first to know, okay? 第一个告诉你 行吗
[14:13] Here, drink this. 给你 喝点吧
[14:21] Took you guys long enough to rescue us. 你们怎么这么久才来
[14:24] It’s good to see you, too, bud. 总算见到你了 伙计
[14:28] So what happened? 怎么回事
[14:30] I fought back. 我反击了
[14:32] Tried to, anyway. 至少试过了
[14:34] You’re lucky you found us at all. 能找到我们不容易
[14:36] They had us on the move a lot. 他们到处转移我们
[14:38] It felt like something big was happening. 好像内部出了什么事
[14:41] Any idea where they were heading? 知道他们要去哪儿吗
[14:45] All I know is 我只知道
[14:47] they kept talking about a city. 他们老说一个城市
[14:53] I didn’t think there were any cities left. 现在应该已经没有城市了吧
[14:55] That’s because there aren’t. 是没什么城市了
[14:58] Not still standing, anyway. 就算有也是废墟
[15:01] Okay, wait. What about Minho? 好了 等等 米诺在哪里
[15:04] Why wasn’t he on the train? 怎么不在火车上
[15:12] I’m sorry, Thomas. 抱歉 托马斯
[15:17] He was. 他之前在
[15:23] They got 40, maybe 50 kids. 他们带走了四五十个人
[15:25] We’re still compiling an official count, 具体数字还在统计
[15:27] but the pilot got a good look. 飞行员看得很清楚
[15:28] He thinks it was them. 应该是他们
[15:29] Of course it was them. 当然是他们
[15:31] What about the Berg? 飞行器呢
[15:33] We tracked it a few miles. 我们追踪了几英里
[15:34] But someone must have known about the locator. 但他们拆了定位器
[15:35] They’re totally off the grid. 不见踪影了
[15:36] Move it, Immunes. 快走 免疫者
[15:39] C22 C22.
[15:43] B9 B9.
[15:45] We’re searching the area, 我们还在搜索
[15:46] but they’re probably long gone by now. 但是 他们可能早就走了
[15:49] Oh, no, they’re not going anywhere. 不会 他们哪儿都不会去的
[15:55] He didn’t get what he really wanted. 他还没救走最想救的人
[16:02] There, that’s it. 这里 就这里
[16:04] It’s a few hundred miles. 大概几百英里远
[16:06] Based on the railways, everything that Aris told us, 根据火车线路和阿里斯的情报
[16:08] that’s gotta be where they’re headed. 他们肯定要去这里
[16:10] That’s where they’re taking Minho. 带米诺去这里
[16:13] We take everyone who can fight. 我们带上所有人
[16:15] Follow the roads where we can. 沿路追踪下去
[16:17] We can make it back within a week. 一周内就能回来
[16:19] A week? 一周
[16:21] It took us six months to get here. 我们花了六个月才到这里
[16:24] We got over 100 kids here now. 现在我们已经有100多人了
[16:27] We can’t just hang out here forever 我们不能一直留在返里
[16:29] after what we just pulled. 毕竟闹出了大动静
[16:30] You wanna wander off to some random point on the map. 你在地图上随便找个地方就要去
[16:33] You don’t even know what’s there. 都不知道那里的情况
[16:35] I do. 我知道
[16:37] It’s been a few years, 那是几年前了
[16:40] but I’ve been there. 但我去过
[16:43] The Last City. 最后的城市
[16:46] That’s what WICKED called it. 实验部这么叫它
[16:48] It was their whole base of operations. 那里是他们的大本营
[16:52] If that city is still standing, 如果那座城市还在
[16:55] that’s the last place you wanna go, hermano. 你最好离它远点 伙计
[16:59] That’s the lion’s den. 那就是个狼窝
[17:02] It’s nothing we haven’t done before. 我们什么没闯过
[17:03] Yeah, with months of planning, 对 但需要周密的计划
[17:05] and reliable information, the element of surprise, 准确可靠的情报 和隐密的行动
[17:08] none of which we have now. 可现在什么都没有
[17:09] Vince, I’ve thought this through. 文斯 我想好了
[17:10] Would you just hear me out? 你能听我说吗
[17:11] The last time we went off half-cocked… 上次我们没准备好就行动
[17:13] I lost everything. 我失去了一切
[17:14] You remember that? 你还记得吗
[17:21] Look, I know it’s Minho. All right? 我知道要救米诺 好吗
[17:23] But you can’t ask me to put those kids 但我不能不顾这些孩子的安危
[17:25] on the line for one man. 去救他一个
[17:28] I won’t do it. 我做不到
[17:33] Searching the grid now. 搜索该区域
[17:38] A is completed. A区完毕
[17:39] Scanning B-sector now. 开始搜索B区
[17:43] Shit. Hit the lights. 糟了 快关灯
[17:44] Let’s go, let’s go! 快走 快走
[18:04] Jeez, they’re getting close. 天哪 他们找过来了
[18:10] You’re right. 说对了
[18:12] We can’t stay here. 不能留在这
[18:53] Where do you think you’re going then? 你这是要去哪儿
[19:00] Newt… 纽特
[19:01] Don’t be a twat about it. 你别多说了
[19:03] I’m already in. 我也一起
[19:05] Come on. 走吧
[19:07] No. No, not this time. 不 这次不行
[19:10] Look, 听着
[19:11] even if we find Minho, 就算我们找到米诺
[19:12] there’s no guarantee we make it back from this. 也未必能安全地逃出来
[19:14] Well, you’ll need all the help you can get then, won’t you? 那你就更需要帮手了 不是吗
[19:24] Well, we started this together. 我们一起死里逃生
[19:27] May as well end it that way, too. 现在也要一起去救他
[19:32] Okay. 好吧
[19:35] Let’s go get him back. 一起去救他
[20:20] No. 不
[21:22] Hey! 嘿
[21:31] Hey! 嘿
[21:33] Hey! No, no, no. Wait. Hey! 嘿 不 不 等等 嘿
[21:35] Hey, wait, wait! Hey, it’s okay! Hey! 等等 等等 没事的
[22:17] How’s he doing? 他情况怎样
[22:19] Breathing levels look strong. 呼吸状况还不错
[22:32] Oh, shit! 见鬼
[23:28] No! No! 不 不
[23:56] It’s not as effective as the maze, 虽然效果不如迷宫
[23:58] but it seems to be working. 但似乎也有作用
[24:00] It’s promising. 那就好
[24:02] But we’ll need a larger sample to work with. 但我们还需要更多的人
[24:06] All right. 明白了
[24:09] Carry on. 继续
[24:31] No! No! 不 不
[25:40] You want us to go in there? 你想让我进那里
[25:48] I don’t wanna come across as too negative, 不是我想吓大家
[25:50] but if I was a Crank, that’s exactly where I would be. 但这里可狂客最喜欢出没的地方一
[25:55] I don’t think we have much of a choice. 但我们现在别无选择
[26:07] All right. I get shotgun. 那走吧 我坐副驾
[26:28] Well, here we go. 我们进来了
[26:34] Yeah, just take it nice and slow. 好 小心开慢点
[26:57] It’s okay. It’s just one, 没事 只有一个
[27:00] so take it slow, go around him. 那就慢慢开绕过他
[27:02] We’ll be fine. 不要紧的
[27:04] Take it slow. 慢慢开
[27:06] Take it slow. 慢慢开
[27:15] Please. 求求你
[27:18] Please. 求求你
[27:24] Help me. 帮帮我
[27:26] Please. 求求你
[27:28] Please! Let me in. 求你了 让我进去
[27:30] – Okay. Fry, we gotta go. – Please! Open the door. – 好了 煎锅 继续开 – 求你了 开门
[27:32] – You need to go right now! – Why won’t you open it? – 我们快点离开这里 – 为什么你不开门
[27:34] Just floor it, Fry! 快踩油门 煎锅
[27:35] – Hold on! – Floor it! Come on! – 坐稳了 – 加速 快
[27:48] – Come on, Fry, shake him! – I’m trying! – 快点 煎锅 甩掉他 – 我在甩
[27:53] Go. 快
[28:00] Hang on! 坐稳了
[28:03] Oh, God. 天哪
[28:05] Frypan, watch out! 煎锅 小心
[28:19] Everyone okay? 都没事吧 我没事
[28:21] My hand. 我的手
[28:24] My hand. 我的手
[28:29] Fry, cover your eyes. 煎锅 闭上眼睛
[28:33] Oh, shit. You okay, man? 见鬼 你没事吧
[28:35] – Yeah. You all right? – Shit, my hand. – 没事 你呢 – 见鬼 我的手
[28:38] Wait! Thomas! 等等 托马斯
[28:43] Thomas, the door! 托马斯 车门
[28:44] Can you get out? 你能出来吗
[28:51] Oh, shit. All right. 见鬼
[28:53] – Newt, you all right? – Fry, go around. – 好了 能出来吗 – 煎锅 去那边
[28:55] I’m trying to get out. 我在想办法出来
[29:02] Newt, you okay? 纽特 没事吧
[29:03] Yeah, I think so. 没事 我没事
[29:05] Fry, you good? 煎锅 没事吧
[29:11] Oh, shit. 见鬼
[29:12] Frypan, I think we gotta move. 煎锅 我们得赶紧走
[29:14] – Now! – Wait a minute! – 快 – 等一会
[29:17] – Right now! – Fry, now! – 快点 – 煎锅 快
[29:18] Come on, what are you doing? We gotta move! Come on! 你在干什么 赶紧走 快啊
[29:20] – Come on! – Hold on! – 快走 – 等等
[29:23] – Frypan gotta go! Come on! – Wait! – 煎锅 快走 快啊 – 等等
[29:24] Come on! 快点
[29:29] – Nice shot, Fry. – Thanks. – 打得好 煎锅 – 谢谢
[29:35] Okay. We gotta go. 好了 我们快走
[29:36] Go, go! 走 走
[29:39] Fry, come on, let’s go! 煎锅 快啊 快走
[29:42] – Fry, let’s move, let’s go! – Go! Go! Go! – 煎锅 我们走 快走 – 快 快 快
[29:53] Watch out. 小心
[29:55] – Fry, you got any left? – Yeah! – 煎锅 能搞定吗 – 能
[29:57] Okay. This way, this way! 好的 这边 这边
[30:00] Okay, Fry. Other way, other way! 行了 另一边 另一边
[30:04] I’m out! 没子弹了
[30:07] Shit! 见鬼
[30:17] Hey, get in! 快进来
[30:23] – Go, Jorge, go! – Go! – 快 豪尔赫 快 – 快
[30:25] Hang on! 挺住
[30:43] I’m impressed! 真不简单
[30:45] You guys almost lasted a whole day. 你们撑了差不多一整天
[30:49] – You good? – Yeah. – 没事吧 – 没事
[30:57] I’m sorry. I didn’t wanna bring you guys into this. 抱歉 连累你们也跟着冒险
[31:02] I think what he’s trying to say 我觉得他想说
[31:03] is thanks for saving us. 谢谢你救了我们
[31:06] You’re welcome. 不用客气
[31:08] Hey, don’t get your hopes up. 嘿 别高兴太早
[31:10] That checkpoint back there, 那边的关卡
[31:11] that was the city’s last defense. 是这座城最后的防线
[31:12] If that was overrun, chances are the city is, too. 如果它被突破 这座城将在劫难逃
[31:17] Yeah, unless they figured out 对 除非他们想到
[31:19] some other way to keep the Cranks out. 别的办法阻止狂客
[31:45] Funny… 有意思
[31:47] Spent three years trapped behind walls, 我们被关了三年
[31:49] trying to break out, 拼命逃了出来
[31:50] and now we wanna break back in. 现在却又要冲回去
[31:53] Yeah. It’s hilarious. 是啊 太讽刺了
[31:55] Jorge, how do we get in? 豪尔赫 我们怎么进去
[31:57] Don’t look at me, hermano. 别问我 兄弟
[31:58] Those walls are new. 那些墙是新建的
[32:00] I guess that’s WICKED’s answer for everything. 我猜实验部最会这一招了
[32:06] Well, we ain’t gonna figure it out from up here. 站在这可没法弄清楚
[32:09] Let’s go! 出发吧
[32:23] You really think he’s in there? 你真的觉得他在那
[32:27] I guess we’ll find out. 去了就知道
[32:30] You know she’s gonna be there, too. 我想特瑞莎也在那里
[33:02] We just have to make sure we have the resources. 必须确保有足够的资源
[33:05] And I’ll keep in touch. Excuse me. 我再联系你 很抱歉
[33:11] Are you ready? 准备好了
[33:13] It’ll be fine. 没事的
[33:14] People are beginning to lose faith, Doctor. 大家已经开始丧失信新
[33:17] When you sealed off the walls, you assured us 告诉我们那只是个
[33:20] that it would only be a temporary precaution. 临时预防措施
[33:23] Why have you now denied all entry? 为什么现在还没有解禁
[33:25] Because things are changing. And not for the better. 因为状况有变 情况恶化了
[33:29] Infection rates were up 300%. 感染率上升了百分之三百
[33:33] Fortunately, 幸运的是
[33:34] we may be on the verge of a breakthrough. 我们就要技术突破了
[33:39] This is Subject A7. 这就是A7号实验体
[33:42] He spent over three years in the Maze Trials. 他之前在迷宫里待了三年多
[33:46] The antibodies produced in response 而且他体内产生的抗体
[33:49] have been the strongest we’ve ever seen. 是我们见过最强的
[33:52] We’re extracting a new serum as we speak. 我们正在提取一种新型血清
[33:56] And with your support, 如果你们同意少
[33:58] we’d like to begin human trials. 我们就可以展开人体实验
[34:01] Thank you, Doctor. That is very impressive. 谢谢你 博士 你想得非常好
[34:05] But we have been down this road before. 但我们已经试过这种方法
[34:08] Frankly, we are all beginning to wonder if… 坦白的说 我们都开始怀疑我们的
[34:11] If our resources couldn’t be better spent elsewhere. 我们的资源是否应该用于别的地方
[34:15] – Meaning? – Safe zones. – 你是说 – 建安全区
[34:16] Protected areas like the one we’re in. 建和这一样的保护区
[34:19] We could save as many people as possible. 这样我们能救更多的人
[34:21] How many? 更多的人吗
[34:26] A thousand? 一千个
[34:28] Two thousand? 两千个
[34:31] And that’s assuming your protected areas stay protected, 你能保证新建的安全区就一定安全吗
[34:35] which we know they won’t. 你知道这不可能
[34:38] The infected already outnumber the healthy three-to-one. 被感染的人数已经是健康人数的三倍
[34:41] All you’d be doing is delaying the inevitable. 安全区只能延缓死亡的到来
[34:46] Have any of you ever lost someone to the virus? 你们就没有人因病毒感染而亡吗
[34:51] A niece. 我侄女
[34:53] Anna. 安娜
[34:57] I’m sorry we weren’t able to help her. 很抱歉没能帮到她
[35:01] But imagine if we were able to live with the virus. 但试想如果我们能战胜这种病毒
[35:07] To survive it. 活了下来
[35:09] Imagine being able to tell Anna 你就可以告诉安娜
[35:11] that you could give her the chance to live a normal life. 你能让她过上正常的生活
[35:16] We’ve never been this close to a cure. 我们就要找到解药了
[35:20] And we’ve sacrificed a lot to get this far. 我们牺牲了太多才到这一步
[35:26] Please, 请不要
[35:28] don’t let those sacrifices be for nothing. 让这些牺牲付诸东流
[35:45] Nicely done. 做得不错
[35:46] They can be a tough crowd. You handled them perfectly. 他们不好说话 你表现得非常好
[35:53] “Delaying the inevitable.” 延缓死亡的到来
[35:56] Thomas used to say the same about us. 托马斯以前经常这样说我们
[36:01] Do you still think about him? 你还经常想他吗
[36:05] I can help you with that, those memories. 我可以帮助你删除记忆
[36:08] There’s no reason to keep holding on to them. 没必要揪着过去不放
[36:10] It’s a simple procedure. 删掉就行了
[36:12] There is a reason. 我不想删掉
[36:17] I want to remember. 我想记住
[36:20] If we find a cure, 找到解药
[36:22] that’s the only way all this was worth it. 所有的付出才都值得
[36:30] I hope you’re right. 但愿你是对的
[36:53] This place has really gone through hell. 这里破坏得很严重
[36:55] We just gotta stay together. 我们不要走散了
[36:56] We are the voiceof the voiceless! 我们是那些无声者的代言人
[36:59] They hide behind their walls, 而他们藏在高墙之内
[37:02] thinking they can keep the cure for themselves, 还幻想着可以独占解药
[37:05] while they watch the rest of us wither and rot! 然后看着其他人慢慢地死亡 腐烂
[37:10] But there are more of us 但我们的人数
[37:12] than there are of them. 比他们多得多
[37:13] And I say, 我提议
[37:15] we rise up 大家站起来
[37:17] and take back what is ours! 拿回属于我们的东西
[37:20] Let’s bring back a victory! 让我们一起 夺取胜利吧
[37:39] Get Janson. 去叫詹森
[37:55] Let us in! 让我们进去
[37:56] That’s it. That’s our way in. 就是那儿 从那儿进去气
[37:59] Let us in! 让我们进去
[38:01] To the wall! 去墙边
[38:02] Let us in! Let us in! Let us in! 让我们进去 让我们进去
[38:08] Thomas! 托马斯
[38:10] This is not what you’re looking for. 应该不是这个地方
[38:11] All these people trying to find their way in, 这么多人拼命想进去
[38:13] you think you’re gonna find something they can’t? 你觉得你能有新发现吗
[38:15] Came this far. I’m not turning back now. 走了这么远 我不想现在回头
[38:21] What the hell did we get ourselves into? 我们怎么卷进了这种事
[38:32] Get out of my way! Get out of my way! 快点走啊 给我让开
[38:37] Thomas, this doesn’t feel right. 托马斯 我感觉不太对
[38:41] You were right, sir. 你说对了 先生
[38:43] The drone sweep picked him up outside the walls. 无人机刚刚在墙外发现了他
[38:48] Get the guns online. 准备开始行动
[39:21] Hey, guys, we gotta go now. Look. 各位 我们得走了 快看
[39:49] Let’s go, let’s go! 快走 我们走
[39:50] – Thomas, let’s go. – We gotta get out of here! – 托马斯 我们走 – 我们离开这
[39:52] Let’s go! Let’s go! 快啊 我们走
[39:54] Go! Go! Go! Come on! Come on! 快走 走 走 快 快
[39:57] Go! Keep going! 快离开这
[40:00] Come on! 快点
[40:04] Move! 快跑
[40:15] Come on! Get in! Get in! 快跑 躲起来 进来
[40:18] Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! 快点 他们来了 快
[40:22] Come on! 快点
[40:24] – No way out! – Come on! – 跑这边 – 快点
[40:26] Newt! Newt! 纽特 纽特
[40:27] Get your hands off of me! 把手给我拿开
[40:32] No! Brenda! 不 布伦达
[40:33] Brenda! Brenda! 布伦达 布伦达
[40:39] Go, go, go! 快 快
[40:40] Get off me! Get off me! 放开我 放开我
[40:50] Send out a patrol. 派人出去找
[40:52] Tell them not to come back until he’s found. 找不到那小子就不要回来
[41:13] Let’s go! 进去
[41:29] Get out! 都出来
[41:42] Where you going? 你想丢哪儿
[41:45] Where is she, you son of a bitch? 她在哪儿 你个混蛋
[41:46] Hey! Hey! Hey! 嘿 嘿 嘿
[41:47] Shit! Hey! Wait! 见鬼 住手 住手
[41:49] Come on, come on, come on. 住手 住手 住手
[41:50] I’m right here. I’m right here! 我在这 我在这
[41:51] – Okay, okay, okay. – All right. Okay. – 好了 好了 – 行了
[41:53] I’m right here. I’m right here! 我在这 我在这
[41:54] Oh, Brenda. 布伦达
[41:55] Everybody relax. 你们别紧张
[41:56] We’re all on the same side here. 我们是同一战线的
[41:58] What do you mean same side? Who the hell are you? 什么同一战线的 你到底是谁
[42:12] Hey, Greenie. 嘿 菜鸟
[42:18] Gally? 盖里
[42:22] No way. 不可能
[42:29] No, wait! 不 等等
[42:30] Hold! 住手
[42:32] Stop! It’s all right! 住手 没事的
[42:33] Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop! Stop it! 行了 住手 别打了
[42:36] Stop. 住手
[42:38] – He killed Chuck. – Yeah, I know. – 他杀了查克 – 对 我懂
[42:41] I remember. I was there too, all right? 我记得 我也在场 好吗
[42:43] But I also remember that he was stung 他当时被怪物咬了
[42:45] and half out of his mind. 神志不清
[42:49] Just calm down. All right? 先冷静下来 好吗
[42:52] Come on. 拜托
[43:03] Kind of had that coming. 就猜到会这样
[43:07] Anybody else? Fry? Newt? 还有谁 煎锅 纽特
[43:10] Do you know this guy? 你认识这个人
[43:13] He was an old friend. 老相识了
[43:16] How? 怎么会
[43:18] How is this possible? 这怎么可能
[43:21] We watched you die. 我们看到你死了
[43:22] No, you left me to die. 不 你们丢下我等死
[43:25] And if we hadn’t found you when we did, 如果我们刚才没找到你们
[43:27] you’d be dead right now. 你们早就死了
[43:32] What the hell are you doing here? 你们来这千什么
[43:35] Minho. 米诺
[43:37] WICKED has him here. 实验室抓了他
[43:39] We’re looking for a way in. 我们得想办法进去
[43:44] I can help with that. 我可以帮忙
[43:49] Follow me. 跟我来
[43:50] I’m not going anywhere with you. 我不会跟你去任何地方
[43:54] Suit yourself. 随你的便吧
[43:57] But I can get you through those walls. 但我能带你们进去
[44:07] After the maze, I got picked up by a group 离开迷宫后 我被一群
[44:09] headed to the city. 前往城市的人救了
[44:11] They realized I was immune, patched me up, 他们发现我是免疫者
[44:14] and they brought me here to Lawrence. 就带我来这 交给了劳伦斯
[44:17] This group’s been at war with WICKED 城市被实验部控制后
[44:19] ever since they took control of the city. 这个组织就在和他们抗争
[44:21] But WICKED can’t hide behind those walls forever. 实验部不可能永远躲在墙后
[44:25] Day’s gonna come, and they’re gonna pay for what they’ve done. 总有一天 他们会付出代价的
[44:33] Listen, uh, 听好
[44:35] he doesn’t get a lot of visitors. 他平时很少见外人
[44:37] So, let me do the talking. All right? 所以 我来和他说 好吗
[44:41] And try not to stare. 别盯着他看
[44:47] Rose took my nose, I suppose. 玫瑰香气如此甜蜜
[44:50] Rose took my nose, I suppose. 玫瑰香气如此甜蜜
[44:52] Suppose, suppose, took my nose… 甜蜜 甜蜜 玫瑰香气
[44:55] I suppose. 如此甜蜜
[45:01] Gally, 盖里
[45:03] glad to see you made it back. 你安全回来就好
[45:04] Jasper told me what happened. 贾斯拍都告诉我了
[45:07] It was a slaughter. 那就是屠杀
[45:09] There’s nothing we could do against those guns. 我们抵挡不了重型武器
[45:12] No, 对
[45:14] but they can only poke the hornet’s nest so long 他们既然胆敢捅马蜂窝
[45:17] before they get stung. 就等着被蛰吧
[45:21] Now, who are these people? 这些人是谁
[45:23] Why are they here? 为什么来这
[45:25] We need to get into WICKED. 我们要进实验部
[45:27] Gally said you can get us through the walls. 盖里说你能帮我们进去
[45:34] Gally should know better than to make promises 盖里该学着不要许下
[45:36] that he can’t keep. 兑现不了的承诺
[45:42] Besides, that wall is only half your problem. 再说了 高墙不过是第一个麻烦
[45:47] Getting inside WICKED is impossible. 混入实验部基本不可能
[45:50] There might be a way now. 有个办法能试试
[45:53] But it doesn’t work without Thomas. 但是没有托马斯就做不到
[45:58] Is that so? 是这样吗
[46:03] Do you know what I am… 知道我是谁吗
[46:06] Thomas? 托马斯
[46:13] I am a businessman. 我是一个生意人
[46:18] Which means that I don’t take unnecessary risks. 所以我绝不会去冒 不必要的风险
[46:24] Why should I trust you? 我为什么要相信你
[46:27] ‘Cause I can help you. 因为我能帮你
[46:30] You see, if you can get me through those walls… 如果你帮我穿过高墙
[46:33] I can get you what you need. 我就给你想要的
[46:37] What is it that you think I need? 你觉得我想要的是什么
[46:41] Time. 时间
[46:44] Every last drop. 每分每秒
[46:51] Is that what I need? 这就是我想要的吗
[46:56] WICKED has something we both want. 实验部有我们想要的
[47:01] I’ll tell you what. 那这样吧
[47:04] Two can go for now. 你们进去两个人
[47:06] The rest stay down here with me. 其他人和我待在这
[47:11] Just a little insurance to make sure you find your way back. 只是为了确保 你会老老实实地回来
[47:20] We have a deal? 成交吗
[47:32] Gally, show him the way. 盖里 给他带路
[47:45] Be careful, Thomas. 小心点 托马斯
[47:50] Gally, take care of these two. 盖里 照顾好他们俩
[47:53] Yeah. 好
[48:13] This is gross. 太恶心了
[48:14] Jesus. 天哪
[48:17] Yeah, this is great. 是啊 太棒了
[48:29] Stay with me. We got a ways to go. 跟着我 还要走很远
[48:44] We’re ready. 准备好
[49:01] Shai? 夏安
[49:06] Hi, Miss Teresa. 特瑞莎女士
[49:08] Hi. 嘿
[49:11] Hey. 嘿
[49:14] How are you feeling? 感觉怎么样
[49:17] Okay. 还好
[49:21] Is that gonna make me better? 这会让我好起来吗
[49:25] I hope so. 我希望会
[49:28] Do you remember the story you were telling me? 还记得你给我讲的那个故事吗
[49:31] About the house you grew up in? 你从小住的房子
[49:34] I don’t remember. 我 不 不记得了
[49:37] The one by the lake? 湖边的那个
[49:42] It burns. 好烫啊
[49:44] I know, I know. 别怕 别怕
[49:48] There we go. All done. 打完了 没事了
[49:52] You’re so brave. 你真勇敢
[50:26] Oh, that is incredible. 真是不可思议
[50:30] How soon can you administer to the infected? 最快什么时候能给感染者注射
[50:35] You show a lot of compassion 你还挺有同情心
[50:36] for someone who just opened fire on a crowd. 作为向人群开枪的凶手
[50:38] You told me to do my job. I had a shot. I took it. 你要我履行职责 有机会自然要动手
[50:43] And missed, apparently. 但失手了 很明显
[50:47] The patrols never found a body. 巡逻队没有发现尸体
[50:50] Thomas is still out there. 托马斯没被抓
[50:54] What about her? 那特瑞莎呢
[50:56] Does she know? 她知道吗
[51:00] No. 不
[51:03] She can’t. 别告诉她
[51:06] I need her to stay focused. 我需要她集中精力
[51:08] Elevate security levels throughout the city. 马上提升全市的安全级别
[51:12] I’m counting on you to handle this, Janson. 我需要你处理好这一切 詹森
[51:26] Red zone, 红区
[51:27] departing the station in five minutes. 列车五分钟后驶离车站
[51:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[52:04] This is a long way from the Glade. 这离迷宫中心远着呢
[52:06] Fifteen minutes to mandatory curfew. 十五分钟后开始强制宵禁
[52:09] Please proceed home in an orderly fashion. 请大家遵守秩序返回家中
[52:12] Remember, this is for your safety. 注意这是为了你的安全
[52:15] Thank you for your compliance. 感谢您的配合
[52:16] Yeah, we better get off these streets. 我们最好快离开街道
[52:18] And I know it’s hard, but act like you’ve seen it before. 我知道很难 但是你们要假装有经验
[52:46] They’ve definitely upped security. 警戒加强不少
[52:49] I’m guessing you shanks have something to do with that. 我看应该跟你们有关系吧
[52:53] All right, let’s get outta here. 好了 我们先走
[53:03] All right, Newt, you’re up. 行了 纽特 你先上
[53:11] I got it. 我自己来
[53:45] There it is. 就是这
[53:47] If WICKED’s got Minho, 他们抓了米诺
[53:49] that’s where they’ll be keeping him. 肯定关在这
[53:57] Lawrence has been trying to find a way in for years. 劳伦斯一直在想办法溜进去
[54:02] Place is crawling with soldiers. 但这里到处都是卫兵
[54:05] They got surveillance everywhere. 哪儿都有摄像头
[54:09] Scanners on every floor. 每层都有扫描仪
[54:13] Sounds like a bloody fortress. 感觉就像个堡垒
[54:15] Yeah, I thought you said you had a way in. 你说有办法进去的
[54:20] I might. 应该有
[54:22] You might? 应该有
[54:23] What the hell do you mean “might”? 什么叫应该有
[54:30] Take a look. 看看吧
[54:48] I said I had a way in. 我是说有办法
[54:50] I didn’t say you were gonna like it. 可没说你会喜欢
[55:00] No. There’s gotta be another way. 不 肯定有别的办法
[55:02] Like what? You’ve seen the building. 什么办法 你看过那栋楼
[55:04] She is our only way in. 她是我们唯一的办法
[55:06] You really think she’s gonna help us? 你觉得她会帮我们
[55:07] I don’t plan on asking for her permission. 我又没说要去请她帮忙
[55:09] Am I missing something here? 是我听错了吗
[55:11] This is the same girl who betrayed us, correct? 你们说的那个女的背叛过我们 对吧
[55:13] Same dick? 那个贱人
[55:15] I like her. 我喜欢她
[55:17] What’s going on? 你怎么回事
[55:22] What, are you afraid your little girlfriend’s gonna get hurt? 怎么 怕你女朋友会受伤吗
[55:28] Because this has obviously never been just about rescuing Minho. 你果然不仅仅是为了救米诺
[55:30] Has it? 对吧
[55:32] Wait, what are you talking about? 纽特 你在说什么
[55:33] Teresa. 特瑞莎
[55:35] She’s the only reason 要不是因为她
[55:36] that Minho’s even missing in the first place. 米诺一开始也不会失踪
[55:37] Now we finally have an opportunity to get him back. 现在终于有机会救他了
[55:39] And what? You don’t want to because of her? 结果呢 你又不愿意了
[55:42] Because deep down inside 因为你心里
[55:43] you still care about her, don’t you? 还在乎她 对不对
[55:44] Just admit it. 你承认吧
[55:45] – Newt, I… – Don’t lie to me! – 纽特 我 – 不要对我撒谎
[55:48] Don’t lie to me! 不要对我撒谎
[55:58] Sorry. 抱歉
[56:03] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[56:31] Sorry about that. Back there. 刚才的事 很抱歉
[56:38] I guess I can’t hide this anymore. 看样子我是瞒不住了
[56:52] Why didn’t you tell me? 为什么不告诉我
[56:55] Didn’t think it would make any difference. 告诉你又有什么用呢
[57:02] All I know is that WICKED must have put me 我只知道实验部
[57:04] in that maze for a reason. 把我关进迷宫是有原因的
[57:07] Maybe it was literally just so they could tell the difference 也许他们只想知道你这样的免疫者
[57:09] between immunes like you and people like me. 和我这样的普通人之间的区别
[57:15] You know we can still fix this, Newt. 你知道的我们还有希望 纽特
[57:19] Okay? We can. 放弃 好吗
[57:21] Don’t worry about me. This is about Minho. 不要担心我 要紧的是米诺
[57:25] Now he needs us. 他现在需要我们
[57:28] So if there is even the slightest chance 所以就算只有万分之一的机会
[57:31] that we can save him, 能救他出来
[57:33] we can get him out of there, then we have to take that. 只要有一点希望我们都要试一试
[57:38] No matter what the cost. 不管代价是什么
[57:43] Okay. I hear you. 好 我明白了
[58:09] Let’s get him up. 抬他起来
[58:24] Minho. 米诺
[58:27] Can you hear me? 能听见吗
[58:34] There’s a little girl here. 这里有个小女孩
[58:36] Her name is Shai Lun. 她名叫夏安
[58:39] She’s been infected for three weeks now. 她已经被感染了三个星期了
[58:43] But, Minho, 但是米诺
[58:45] you’re going to save her. 你能救她的命
[58:48] And you can save so many others. 而且你还能救很多的命
[58:53] Everything we’re doing here, 我们在这付出的努力
[58:56] it’s working. 没有白费
[59:00] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[59:03] That’s why this is so important. 所以我们的工作非常重要
[59:31] I just wanted you to know. 我只想让你知道
[59:37] Teresa. 特瑞莎
[59:46] Minho? 米诺
[59:55] Minho? 米诺
[59:58] You’re a traitor! 你这个叛徒
[1:00:01] We trusted you! 我们那么信你
[1:00:05] – Get off! – Hey, let her go! – 滚开 – 放开她
[1:00:07] Get off me! Get off me! 放开我 放开我
[1:00:10] I’ll kill you! You traitor! 我要杀了你 你这个叛徒
[1:00:13] You killed them all! 你把他们都害死了
[1:00:26] Teresa, they need you in the med lab. 好像很着急
[1:00:29] It sounds serious. 注意
[1:00:38] I’m sorry, Teresa. 我很遗憾 特瑞莎
[1:00:47] It’s not your fault. 这不是你自句错
[1:00:51] You did everything you could. 你真的已经尽力下
[1:02:23] This is an alert. Curfew is now in effect. 请大家注意 宵禁已经开始
[1:02:26] Anyone caught in violation of curfew 违反宵禁令外出者
[1:02:28] will be subject to immediate deportation. 将被立即驱逐出城
[1:02:29] Thomas? 托马斯
[1:02:54] Thomas. 托马斯
[1:02:58] Hey, Teresa. 特瑞莎
[1:03:01] You shouldn’t be here. 你不应该来的
[1:03:03] If Janson finds out you’re here… 如果詹森发现你在这
[1:03:04] I’m not staying. 我不会久留
[1:03:08] It’s just, uh… 我只是
[1:03:11] I had to see you. 我想见你
[1:03:15] I have to ask you something. 我想问你个问题
[1:03:21] Do you regret it? 你后悔吗
[1:03:24] What you did to us? 背叛了我们
[1:03:30] Sometimes. 有时候会
[1:03:34] But I did what I thought was right. 但我做了我认为对的事
[1:03:40] I’d do it again. 这是我的选择
[1:03:46] Good. 很好
[1:04:21] Taking the edge off, I see. 难得放松一下是吗
[1:04:24] Beautiful, isn’t it? 很漂亮 是吧
[1:04:29] Yes. 是啊
[1:04:32] – It’s a lovely city. – Hmm. – 多漂亮的城市 – 嗯
[1:04:36] The walls. 那些墙
[1:04:40] It’s amazing what people can accomplish 当人们命悬一线时
[1:04:42] when their survival’s at stake. 总会爆发非凡的力量
[1:04:45] Squeeze them hard enough, there’s nothing they can’t do. 他们就没什么做不到的
[1:04:50] No line they won’t cross. 没什么底线不能打破
[1:04:54] You’ve had a bit of a setback. 这只是一个小挫折
[1:04:57] It’s nothing we’re not used to. 我们早就习惯挫折了
[1:04:59] Not this time. 这次不一样
[1:05:04] The virus is airborne. It’s inside the walls. 病毒通过空气已经传到城里了
[1:05:09] That serum was our last chance. 那个血清是最后的希望
[1:05:12] Anyone not already infected will be inside of a month. 最多一个月之内 所有人都会被感染
[1:05:21] Okay. We can handle this. 好吧 我们还有办法
[1:05:25] We just need to evacuate essential personnel, 只需要撤离关键人员
[1:05:27] set up at another safe zone farther north. 然后继续北上再建立一个安全区
[1:05:28] We’ve still got 28 immunes right inside this building. 这栋楼里还有二十八名免疫者
[1:05:31] We can find more. 我们还能找到更多
[1:05:33] You would. 我相信
[1:05:35] You’d hunt every last one of them down 你会抓住每一个免疫者
[1:05:37] till there was no one left. 直到一个也不剩
[1:05:44] In spite of everything we’ve done to them, 尽管我们这样残忍地利用他们
[1:05:48] everything we’ve put them through. 让他们受尽了折磨
[1:05:58] At least we gave them the tools they’ll need to survive. 但至少我们给了他们生存的希望
[1:06:04] Maybe they’ll succeed where we’ve failed. 也许他们能做到我们做不到的
[1:06:11] Are you really telling me that you’re giving up? 你这是告诉我你要放弃吗
[1:06:15] After everything? 付出了那么多
[1:06:19] It’s not about giving up, Janson. 我不是要放弃 詹森
[1:06:23] It’s about knowing when you’ve lost. 是要做好失败的心理准备
[1:06:49] Gally? 盖里
[1:06:51] Here’s how this is gonna go. 接下来我们这样办
[1:06:53] We’re gonna ask you some questions, 我们要问你几个问题
[1:06:56] and you’re gonna tell us exactly what we need to know. 你要老老实实地告诉我们答案
[1:06:59] We’ll start off simple. Where’s Minho? 从简单的开始 米诺在哪儿
[1:07:03] You guys don’t seriously think… 听着 你们不会真的以为
[1:07:05] Don’t look at him. 不要看他
[1:07:07] Why are you looking at him? 为什么要看他
[1:07:08] Look at me. 看着我
[1:07:10] He’s not gonna help you. 他不会帮你的
[1:07:15] Now, we know you have Minho in the building. 我们知道你们抓了米诺
[1:07:18] Where? 在哪儿
[1:07:21] He’s with the others in holding. 他和其他人都在关押区
[1:07:23] Sublevel three. 地下三层
[1:07:25] How many others? 其他人有多少
[1:07:28] 28. 二十八个
[1:07:32] I can make that work. 可以全部救出去
[1:07:33] No. No, you guys don’t understand. 不 你们不明白
[1:07:35] The whole level’s restricted. 整层楼都严禁进入
[1:07:38] You can’t get in without a thumbprint ID. 你们没有指纹认证根本进不去
[1:07:40] That’s why you’re gonna come with us. 所以你要和我们一起去
[1:07:43] Well, I don’t know. 那可不一定
[1:07:46] We don’t necessarily need her. 我们也不一定需要她
[1:07:48] Right? 对吧
[1:07:51] Not all of her. 不用整个人
[1:07:53] – We just need her finger. – Gally, back off. – 有指纹就够了 – 盖里 你让开
[1:07:56] What, are you squeamish? 什么 你觉得过分了?
[1:07:57] I guarantee you she’s done a lot worse to Minho. 她对米诺做的事肯定更过分
[1:07:59] That’s not the plan. Back off. 不要那样做 你让开
[1:08:01] It won’t make a difference. Do whatever you want to me. 没有任何区别 你们想怎么样都行
[1:08:04] You still won’t get through the front door. 但你们连门都进不去
[1:08:05] The sensors will pick you up the… 感应器会发现你们
[1:08:07] We know. We’re tagged. 因为我们 被标记了
[1:08:10] Property of WICKED. 实验部财产
[1:08:15] You’re gonna help us with that, too. 你也可以帮到我们
[1:08:23] Try to relax. This is gonna sting. 放轻松点 可能有点疼
[1:08:26] Let’s just get it over with. 你快点动手吧
[1:08:38] She enjoyed that. 她很享受吧
[1:08:40] You’re probably right. 也许你说得对
[1:08:41] Here. See if these fit. 拿着 看合不合适
[1:08:44] – Thanks. – Thanks, Newt. – 谢谢 – 谢谢 纽特
[1:08:50] Better get going, old man. 该出发了 老头子
[1:08:53] Long road ahead of you. 路可远着呢
[1:08:56] You sure I can’t talk you out of this? 你确定不听我的劝吗
[1:08:59] It’s your last chance. 这是最后的机会
[1:09:02] You know, it’s not like you to shy away from a fight. 知道吗 我不像你总是逃避战斗
[1:09:06] And it’s not like you to go looking for one. 寻找战斗也不是你的风格
[1:09:09] I just can’t help but think if I walk out that door… 我只是忍不住想 一旦我走出门
[1:09:11] I’m never gonna see you again. 可能就见不到你了
[1:09:14] Since when do we go sticking our necks out for strangers? 我们从什么时候开始 为陌生人出生入死了
[1:09:20] I was a stranger once, too. 我们以前也是陌生人
[1:09:32] – Just don’t leave us hanging. – No. – 不要让我们一直等你 – 不
[1:09:35] Never. 不会的
[1:09:44] She’s looking good healthy. 她看起来很好 很健康
[1:09:49] How’ve you been getting her serum? 你们给她注射血清了
[1:09:53] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[1:09:56] Brenda. 布伦达
[1:09:59] I didn’t think she’d still be alive. 没想到她还活着
[1:10:04] When was her last treatment? 上次什么时候治疗的
[1:10:07] At the Right Arm. 在干将组织
[1:10:10] The last time we saw you. 上次见你的时候
[1:10:15] But that was months ago. 那都好几个月了
[1:10:22] Thomas, that’s not possible. 托马斯 这根本不可能
[1:10:26] She should have turned by now. 她应该已经发作了
[1:10:28] There’s no way she could possibly still… 根本不可能这么正常
[1:10:30] All right, that’s enough. 好了 别说了
[1:10:33] You don’t believe me? 你不相信我吗
[1:10:35] Do you really expect me to? 你让我相信你
[1:10:40] You made your choice. 你做出了选择
[1:10:43] Everything okay over here? 你们两个没事吧
[1:10:49] Yeah. 没事
[1:10:51] Yeah, we’re done. 我们没事了
[1:11:03] Nice try. 想得美
[1:11:14] You were in love with her, weren’t you? 你以前爱过她 对吧
[1:11:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:11:25] Just be careful. 万事要小心
[1:11:26] You sort of have this problem 你的一大弱点
[1:11:27] where you can’t walk away from people. 就是放不下其他人
[1:11:31] Even when you should. 即使应该放下
[1:11:34] You can’t save everyone, Thomas. 你救不了所有人 托马斯
[1:11:42] I can try. 总得试试
[1:12:11] Don’t stop. 别停下
[1:13:02] Go, go, go. 快 快
[1:13:03] Hold on. Hold on. 等等 等等
[1:13:06] I can get in here. 这个我能搞定
[1:13:07] Stay there. Throw me the walkie. 待着别动 对讲机给我
[1:13:31] Frypan, we’re in. How you doing? 煎锅 我们进来了 你那边呢
[1:13:35] Yeah, I’m getting there. 好 快了 我也快到了
[1:13:38] Tell Minho “Hi,” for me. 代我向米诺问好
[1:13:41] Hang in there, buddy. 坚持住 伙计
[1:13:48] This’ll work. 这就行了
[1:13:49] Brenda, what’s your status? 布伦达 你那边怎样
[1:13:51] Status is, I’m working on it. 不怎么样 我在想办法
[1:13:54] Copy. Just make sure you’re ready on your end. 收到 确保你那边没问题
[1:13:58] Don’t worry. You know I’m gonna be there. 别担心 我一定会按时到的
[1:14:05] All right, let’s go. 可以了 我们走
[1:14:13] We got a signal. 收到信号了
[1:14:15] Gally did it. 盖里成功了
[1:14:17] We’re in. 黑进去了
[1:14:21] Good. 很好
[1:14:23] Give me everything. 放开手脚干
[1:14:26] I want full control. 彻底控制那里
[1:14:30] That’s funny. System’s glitching. 怪了 系统出故障了
[1:14:34] I’ll go check it out. 我出去看看
[1:14:52] Get back, get back! Move! 回来 回来 快点
[1:15:12] Come on, let’s go. 走吧 我们快走
[1:15:14] Move 快
[1:15:16] It’s okay. You guys are okay. Come on. 看着 你们没事了 来吧
[1:15:18] Come on, let’s go. Newt, 来吧 我们走 纽特
[1:15:20] check the other cell. 去看看另一间牢房
[1:15:22] Come on, you guys are okay. Come on. 来吧 没事了 快走
[1:15:24] The vault. How do I get in? 保险库 怎么进去
[1:15:27] You can’t. 门都没有
[1:15:31] Come on, guys. Come on. 大家快点 快走
[1:15:33] Guys, 各位
[1:15:34] this might take some time. 可能得费点工夫
[1:15:41] Shit. 见鬼
[1:15:43] He’s not here. 他不在这
[1:15:45] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[1:15:54] This really couldn’t wait till morning? 真的不能等到明早吗
[1:15:57] You realize this could kill him, right? 你知道他会没命的 对吗
[1:15:58] Taking this much, all at once. 一次注射这么大的剂量
[1:16:00] I have my orders. 一次搞定
[1:16:02] Janson wants it all. 詹森有命令
[1:16:13] Somebody’s moved him up to the medical wing. 米诺被人送到医疗部去了
[1:16:16] Thomas, that’s on the other side of the building. 托马斯 医疗部在大楼另一边
[1:16:21] Okay, take me to him. Right now. 那好 带我去找他 就现在
[1:16:22] All right. I’m coming with you. 我要跟你一起去
[1:16:24] Newt, no, you’re not. 纽特 你不能去
[1:16:25] You have to stay here, wait with Gally for the serum. 听着 你留在这 等盖里拿血清过来
[1:16:27] You can’t do this on your own. 可你不能一个人去
[1:16:30] Minho comes first, remember? 米诺不就是个例子吗
[1:16:32] Just go. We’re wasting time. 快走吧 别浪费时间了
[1:16:34] I’ll get the serum. We’ll meet you out back. 我去拿血清 咱们外面会合
[1:16:37] Okay, fine. Let’s go. Come on. 那就这样 咱们走 走吧
[1:16:42] Hey, Greenie. 菜鸟
[1:16:43] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:16:56] Keep moving. 不要停
[1:17:11] Come on, come on. 拜托 快点
[1:17:30] Hold it. 等等
[1:17:49] You’re working late. 熬夜工作了吧
[1:17:54] See, that’s what I like about you, Teresa. 特瑞莎 我就喜欢你这一点
[1:17:56] No matter how bleak things get, you just… 不管情况有多糟糕 你
[1:17:59] Well, you never give up. 你从不轻易放弃
[1:18:02] Times like this, 此刻
[1:18:04] you need a friend that you can count on. 你需要一个靠得住的朋友
[1:18:09] I’ll bear that in mind. 我会好好考虑的
[1:18:14] There is one thing you should know. 有件事你应该知道
[1:18:18] One friend to another. 别说是我说的
[1:18:21] Thomas is here. 托马斯在这
[1:18:32] A surveillance picked him up outside the walls. 我们的监控在墙外发现他了
[1:18:35] Ava didn’t want you to know, 艾娃不想让你知道
[1:18:37] but there is a chance that he may try to contact you, 但是托马斯很可能会去找你
[1:18:39] and if he does, 要是他找你了
[1:18:42] Well. 好吧
[1:18:44] I’d like to think that I’d be your first call. 我希望你能第一时间通知我
[1:18:49] Are you going to kill him? 你会杀了他吗
[1:18:53] Would that be a problem? 如果我说会呢
[1:19:01] This is me. 我到了
[1:19:28] Thomas, you have to listen to me. 托马斯 你先听我说
[1:19:30] Getting that serum won’t save Newt. 拿到血清也救不了纽特
[1:19:32] It might buy him some time, but… 只能拖延时间 可是
[1:19:34] Just ignore her. 不要听她的
[1:19:35] She’s trying to get inside your head. 她这是要给你洗脑
[1:19:36] Thomas, listen. You know what’s going on out there. 听我说 托马斯 你知道外面的情况
[1:19:39] People are dying. The world is dying. 人类要完了 世界也要完了
[1:19:42] There’s something about your blood I don’t understand. 可你血液的情况我还是搞不明白
[1:19:44] Open it. 开门
[1:19:46] If you let me run some tests… 你就让我做几个测试吧
[1:19:49] I promise I can protect you. 我发誓我会保护你的
[1:19:51] Yeah? Like you protected Minho? 是吗 像保护米诺那样
[1:19:53] What are you doing? 你这是干什么
[1:19:54] How many people is it gonna take? 你们还要牺牲多少人
[1:19:56] How many more people do they have to round up, 有多少人要被你们抓捕
[1:19:57] torture, kill? 折磨 杀害
[1:19:58] Huh? When the hell does it stop? 什么时候才有个完
[1:20:00] It stops when we find a cure. 等找到解药就都结束了
[1:20:01] There is no goddamn cure! 根本就没有什么解药
[1:20:05] Don’t waste your breath, Teresa. 别白费口舌了 特瑞莎
[1:20:10] He made his choice long ago. 他早就做出选择了
[1:20:12] Drop it, kid! 把枪放下
[1:20:17] Back up. Tell them to back off. 退后 叫他们退后
[1:20:19] Tell them to back off! 叫他们退后
[1:20:20] Hey, Thomas, come on. 托马斯 别这样
[1:20:22] It’s me. 是我
[1:20:23] I’ve known you longer than you can remember. 我比任何人都了解你
[1:20:25] You’re not gonna shoot her. 你绝对不会开枪的
[1:20:27] You don’t think so? 你以为我不敢
[1:20:31] Okay. 那好
[1:20:32] Go on then. 开枪啊
[1:20:37] Shoot her. 打死她
[1:20:40] Prove me wrong. 证明我说错了
[1:20:47] Shoot her. 打死她
[1:20:56] Clear! Clear! 闪开 闪开
[1:20:58] Move! Move! 快 快
[1:21:11] Your story better be good. 给我个合理的解释
[1:21:13] I just did you a favor. 我这可是在帮你
[1:21:14] Doors are sealed. They can’t get out. 门都锁上了 他们出不去
[1:21:17] Janson, I need them alive. 詹森 我要抓活的
[1:21:20] – Come on. Come on! – All right, let’s move! – 跟上 跟我来 – 是 大家跟上
[1:21:22] Yes, sir! Level three, now! 明白 启动三级警报
[1:21:31] Okay. We need to get outta here now. 行了 我们得走了 快
[1:21:34] You stay close to me. Stick together. 你们跟紧我 别走散了
[1:21:37] You, you guard this with your life. You understand? 小子 这个一定要保管好 你明白吗
[1:21:43] All right. 好了
[1:21:45] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:21:48] Lock down the building. Send everyone up to 20. 封锁整栋大楼 派人来20楼支援
[1:21:51] And someone shut off those goddamn sirens! 找人关掉那该死的警报器
[1:21:53] Yes, sir. 是 头儿
[1:22:00] Move! Move! 快 快
[1:22:01] Stay low! Stay low! 弯腰走 弯腰走
[1:22:03] Go! Go! Go! 快 快 快
[1:22:05] Go! Stay low! Stay low! 快 弯腰走
[1:22:07] Brenda, where are you? We’re here. 布伦达 你在哪儿 我们到了
[1:22:13] Come on, let’s go. 上车 我们走 快点
[1:22:14] All right. Let’s go, let’s go. Quickly, quickly. 好了 上车 快点
[1:22:17] Front and back, front and back. Let’s go. 排好队一个一个上 快点
[1:22:19] Wait, where’s Thomas? 等等 托马斯在哪儿
[1:22:20] I was hoping he was with you. 他没跟你会合吗
[1:22:22] Come on. 快
[1:22:23] Wait! Wait! Stay here with the kids. 等等 你在这陪着他们
[1:22:25] Wait here… 先在这等着
[1:22:27] I’ll find him. 我去找他
[1:22:29] Just wait for us, okay? 等我们回来 好吗
[1:22:31] We’re not going anywhere. 我们哪儿都不会去
[1:22:33] Anything? 怎么样
[1:22:34] No sign of them yet, sir. 没发现他们 头儿
[1:22:35] Yeah, well, they’re here somewhere. 对 呃 一定还在这
[1:22:36] They can’t get out. Find them. 他们跑不了 给我搜
[1:22:37] You two, that way. 你们两个 那边
[1:22:38] The rest of you, follow me. Let’s go. 其他人都跟我来 行动
[1:22:39] – Yes, sir! – Affirmative. – 明白 – 收到
[1:22:45] Code 22 in progress. 执行第22号指令
[1:22:47] All R-16 personnel, report to their assigned stations. 请16区所有人员到指定位置集合
[1:23:04] Get down. Get down. 趴下 趴下
[1:23:13] Move! Move! Move! 快快快
[1:23:15] Stay quiet. 别说话
[1:23:38] Sorry, Thomas. 抱歉 托马斯
[1:23:46] Hey, someone’s got the bus. 那辆车上面有人
[1:23:48] Hold on! 坐稳了
[1:23:50] – Watch it! – Stop! – 小心 – 停车
[1:23:51] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[1:23:55] It’s all right! 坐稳
[1:24:05] Load up! Load up! 装弹 装弹
[1:24:06] Let’s go! Move it! 快点 快
[1:24:08] Move! Move! 快 快
[1:24:10] All R-16 personnel, report to their assigned stations. 请16区所有人员到指定位置集合
[1:24:24] Thomas! No! 托马斯 当心
[1:24:35] Minho? Minho! 米诺 米诺
[1:24:39] – Oh, shit! – Freeze! – 见鬼 – 别动
[1:24:43] Minho! 米诺
[1:24:47] Minho, where are you? 米诺 你在哪儿
[1:24:51] Minho! 米诺
[1:24:53] Doctor, he’s coming out of it. 医生 他醒过来了
[1:24:55] Get me another sedative. 再给我一针镇定剂
[1:25:31] Shit! 该死
[1:25:34] Over here! There they are! 这边 他们在这
[1:25:41] I’ll cut him off! 我去拦住他
[1:25:45] Newt, get down! t 纽特 趴下
[1:25:49] Shit! I’m almost out. 该死 快没子弹了
[1:25:57] Get back. 快退后
[1:26:05] Nice. All right. 漂亮 快走
[1:26:07] Let’s go! Go! 咱们走 快
[1:26:08] You two, freeze! 你们俩别动
[1:26:10] Get down on the ground. Now! 都给我趴在地上
[1:26:12] I said get your… 我叫你们趴
[1:26:23] Minho. 米诺
[1:26:28] Is this real? 这是真的吗
[1:26:31] I got him! I got him! Over here. 找到了 找到了 这边
[1:26:33] Come on! 快点
[1:26:37] You three! Stop! 你们三个 站住
[1:26:43] Come on. 快跑
[1:26:46] In here, in here. 这边 进去
[1:26:54] Newt, come on. 纽特 快来
[1:27:02] Somebody get this door open. 找人给我把门弄开
[1:27:04] Yes, sir! 是 头儿
[1:27:09] Oh, shit. 该死
[1:27:31] Any ideas? 有办法吗
[1:27:36] Maybe. 有了
[1:27:50] Okay, it’s doable. 行了 肯定管用
[1:27:54] Just need a little running start. 只不过得先来个助跑
[1:28:02] Almost through. 就快弄开了
[1:28:04] You sure about this? 真要这么干吗
[1:28:05] Not really. 我也不想
[1:28:07] Nice pep talk. 好歹鼓个劲啊
[1:28:09] Yeah, we’re all bloody inspired. 对 你可真会打气
[1:28:18] – Move it! Move it! – Shit. – 进去 进去 – 该死
[1:28:19] Go! Go! 快 快
[1:28:22] Thomas! 托马斯
[1:28:23] Oh, shit! 天哪
[1:29:00] – Minho, you okay? – Yeah. – 米诺 你没事吧 – 没事
[1:29:06] You three, don’t move. 你们三个都别动
[1:29:08] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[1:29:11] Take it easy. 慢慢靠近
[1:29:18] Don’t even think about it. 不要轻举妄动
[1:29:20] Get on your knees with your hands in the air. 跪到地上 双手举起来
[1:29:38] Gally? 盖里
[1:29:40] Minho. 米诺
[1:29:43] You guys are nuts. 你们真是疯了
[1:29:46] I’ll explain later. 待会跟你解释
[1:29:55] Drop the net. 派人抓他们
[1:29:57] Declare martial law. No one leaves until they’re found. 宣布开始戒严 禁止所有人进出
[1:29:59] It’s done, sir. We already have eyes on the bus. 安排好了 巡逻队发现一辆公交车
[1:30:01] Our patrols are in pursuit. 正在追捕
[1:30:04] What bus? 公交车?
[1:30:09] Shit! Hold on! 该死 坐稳了
[1:30:35] Shit! 见鬼
[1:31:04] Get out of the vehicle. 全都给我下车
[1:31:10] Don’t move. 都别动
[1:31:14] You’re doing great. 你们都很棒
[1:31:22] Now step away from the vehicle. 现在从那里走过来
[1:31:26] I said step away from the vehicle! 我让你从那里走过来
[1:31:28] Put your hands in the air. 把手举起来
[1:31:39] Drop the weapon! 快把枪放下
[1:31:58] Here we go. 好戏开场
[1:32:06] Push in! Push in! Go! Go! 给我冲 给我冲
[1:32:08] – That bus does not leave! – Move! Move in! – 别让那辆车跑了 – 快 快
[1:32:11] Come on, hold on to something! 快点 找个东西抓紧
[1:32:16] Here we go. 我们走了
[1:32:17] Circle up! Go! Go! Hold fire! 包围起来 快 快 不要开火
[1:32:32] Brace yourself. 都抓紧了
[1:32:37] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:32:46] Shit. 真该死
[1:33:23] Hold on to something! 找个东西抓紧
[1:34:10] Okay. Everybody off. 好了 大家下车
[1:34:34] Shut up. 安静点
[1:34:46] They’re not out yet. 他们还没逃出去
[1:35:04] Well, they’re definitely pissed. 我看他们肯定气疯了
[1:35:08] How far are the tunnels? 离隧道有多远
[1:35:11] Uh, maybe 12 blocks from here. 隔着12个街区吧
[1:35:18] We can make it. 我们能赶到
[1:35:23] Newt, how are you feeling? 纽特 你怎么样
[1:35:27] Terrible. 不怎么样
[1:35:30] It’s good to see you though. 见到你真好
[1:35:37] Hey. 嘿
[1:35:39] How long has he been like this? 他这种情况多久了
[1:35:43] He’ll be okay. We just gotta get to Brenda. 他会没事的 我们得去找布伦达
[1:35:48] She’s got the serum. 她有血清
[1:35:50] Come on, let’s go. 行了 我们走
[1:35:51] Hey, Newt. 嘿 纽特
[1:35:53] Come on, bud. We gotta get you up. Let’s go. 坚持住 我们扶着你 快走吧
[1:35:56] – You okay? – Yeah. – 不要紧吧 – 没事
[1:36:00] Why you helping us, Gally? 你为什么要帮我们 盖里
[1:36:02] I put a spear through your chest. 我在你胸口开了个洞
[1:36:06] Yeah. 对
[1:36:08] Nobody’s perfect, man. 不过人无完人
[1:36:37] Lawrence! 劳伦斯
[1:36:39] Wait, guys. Wait, wait, wait. 等等 孩子们 先等等
[1:36:45] Where is everyone? 他们人呢
[1:36:49] Wait here, guys. Wait. 先在这等等
[1:36:51] Thomas! 托马斯
[1:36:53] Hey! 嘿
[1:36:55] Lawrence! 劳伦斯
[1:36:57] Everything’s gone. 什么都没了
[1:37:39] Don’t be scared. 大家不用怕
[1:37:41] I may not be pretty, 我是长得不好看
[1:37:44] but we all know who the enemies are, 可我们的敌人更恶心
[1:37:47] cowering behind those walls! 躲在墙后的胆小鬼
[1:37:52] They have a name 像我们这样的人
[1:37:55] for people like us in there. 他们还给起了个名字
[1:37:58] They call us Cranks! 他们叫我们狂客
[1:38:01] But I say that they are the monsters. 我说他们才是怪物
[1:38:05] They’re the ones who started this war, 这场战争是他们发动的
[1:38:07] but tonight, 不过今晚
[1:38:09] we will finish it. 我们来终结它
[1:38:12] Follow me. 跟随我
[1:38:15] Follow me, and we will show them the faces of the people 跟随我 他们既然想遗忘我们
[1:38:18] that they have chosen to forget! 那我们就让他们看看我们这张脸
[1:38:25] Follow me and this city is yours! 跟着我夺取这个城市
[1:38:53] Let’s move it! 准备出发
[1:38:57] Let’s go! 我们走
[1:39:11] Control, you seeing this? 监控部 看到了吗
[1:39:13] Please advise. 请求指示
[1:39:14] Holy shit. 我的天
[1:39:16] Get turrets one and two ready to fire. 一号 二号炮塔准备开火
[1:39:26] Guns aren’t responding. I’m locked out. 炮塔没有反应 我控制不了
[1:39:30] All right. Move forward. 快过来 向前移动
[1:39:31] Open fire! Open fire! 开火 开火
[1:39:56] We’re supposed to take down WICKED, 我们应该摧毁实验部
[1:39:57] not the whole damn city. 而不是全城
[1:40:03] Gally, come on. 盖里 走吧
[1:40:17] This is a mandatory evacuation. 现在发布强制撤离令
[1:40:19] The last transport leaves in 38 minutes. 最后一班车将在38分钟后出发
[1:40:23] Please proceed to the roof. 请前往屋顶集合
[1:40:25] I repeat, this is a mandatory evacuation. 重复一遍 现在发布强制撤离令
[1:40:27] Teresa, what are you still doing here? We have to leave. 特瑞莎 你还留在这干什么 我们得走了
[1:40:31] No, I can’t leave. Not without Thomas. 不 我还不能走 我要等托马斯
[1:40:33] It’s too late for that. He’s gone. 来不及了 他己经走了
[1:40:35] No. You don’t understand. 不 你还不明白
[1:40:38] I need more. 我需要他的血
[1:40:40] Come. Look. 快过来看
[1:40:46] It’s not just slowing the virus down. 它不只减缓了病毒扩散
[1:40:52] It’s destroying it. 还在杀死病毒
[1:40:58] We need to find Thomas. 我们要找到托马斯
[1:41:02] Tunnels are right up ahead. 隧道就在前面了
[1:41:04] Shit! 见鬼
[1:41:05] Hey! Stay low! Stay low! 躲起来 躲起来
[1:41:17] Shit! 见鬼
[1:41:18] Get ready! 准备好
[1:41:20] All right, move up! Move up! 好了 往前冲 往前冲
[1:41:22] Frontline down! 一线部队撤离
[1:41:25] Damn it! 真见鬼
[1:41:30] What are they waiting for? 他们在等什么
[1:41:39] Get down, get down! 躲起来 趴下
[1:41:48] Stay down! Stay down! 趴下 趴下
[1:41:56] We gotta go. We gotta go. 该死 我们快走 快走
[1:42:00] Come on. Let’s move, let’s move. 快点 我们走 赶快走
[1:42:19] Get him in, get him in. 听到没有 听到没有
[1:42:23] Brenda, are you there? 布伦达 布伦达听到了吗
[1:42:25] Thomas, I’m here. 听到了 托马斯
[1:42:28] Shit! You okay? 见鬼 没事吧
[1:42:31] We’re not gonna make it. 我们可能活不了了
[1:42:34] Wait, what are you talking about? 你这话是什么意思
[1:42:36] Don’t let them get away! 别让他们跑了
[1:42:38] Just take the others. 带其他人走
[1:42:39] Get everybody out while you still can. 趁还不晚把大家救出去
[1:42:42] No. 不行
[1:42:44] Brenda. 布伦达
[1:42:47] I’m not leaving you. 我不会扔下你们
[1:42:49] Okay? 懂吗
[1:42:51] So forget it. 想都别想
[1:42:56] Even though you should? 即使应该扔下
[1:43:13] Thomas, don’t worry. 托马斯 不用担心
[1:43:16] I’m coming to you. 我过去找你
[1:43:18] What are you talking about? 你刚才说什么
[1:43:21] Our ride’s here! 救兵来了
[1:43:28] Just look for us near the tunnels. 来隧道附近找我们
[1:43:34] Let’s go, guys! Move! Our ride’s here! 好了 咱们走 孩子们 快 救兵到了
[1:43:36] – Careful. – Move! Move! – 当心 – 跟上 跟上
[1:43:38] Watch your step. Okay? 当心脚下 好吗
[1:43:45] Vince? 文斯
[1:43:46] Hey, it’s good to see you, too. 嘿 招呼都不会打了吗
[1:43:49] Yeah, I know. 是啊 我知道
[1:43:50] I picked up a stray. 我让他搭了便车
[1:43:52] Let’s get out of here, all right? 咱们先离开这里
[1:43:53] We’re not done yet. 还不能走
[1:43:54] Thomas is still inside. 托马斯还在里面呢
[1:44:00] Well, let’s go get him then. 那咱们去救他啊
[1:44:03] Hell yeah. 没问题
[1:44:04] – On board. Everybody. – Let’s go! Step up! Step up! – 大家快上来 – 快上 快上
[1:44:05] We gotta move, we gotta move. 我们要走了 我们要走了
[1:44:17] – All right. Newt, – We’re almost there. – 行了 纽特 – 我们快到了
[1:44:19] Just leave me. 你们别管我了
[1:44:24] Back! Back! 退后 退后
[1:44:25] Let’s go! Let’s go! 我们上 冲啊
[1:44:29] Take ’em out! 杀了他们
[1:44:47] – Okay, that’s them. – Yeah. – 好了 他们来了 – 对
[1:44:49] It’s them. We gotta go. 他们来了 我们走
[1:44:50] – We gotta go. – Go without me, man. – 快走 – 你们别管我了
[1:44:51] You should just… 你只要
[1:45:01] Minho. 米诺
[1:45:03] You gotta run ahead, grab the serum, 你先跑过去 拿到血清
[1:45:05] and get back to us as soon as you can. 然后就尽快赶回来
[1:45:11] Minho, go. 米诺 去吧
[1:45:13] He’s right. I can cover. 听他的 我掩护你
[1:45:21] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:45:23] Thank you, Minho. 谢谢你 米诺
[1:45:26] Hey, you just hang on. 你要挺住
[1:45:29] You hear me? 听见了吗
[1:45:36] Go, Minho, go! 走 米诺 快走
[1:45:40] Okay, they’re through. 好了 他们过去了
[1:46:05] Newt? Newt? 纽特 纽特
[1:46:08] Hey! Hey! Newt! Hey! 嘿 嘿 纽特 嘿
[1:46:11] We’re gonna try this. Okay? 我们要搏一搏 好吗
[1:46:13] We gotta move, now. Let’s get you up, come on. 现在就走 快 我来扶你 快点
[1:46:16] – Let’s go, come on. – No. No, Thomas. – 走吧 快点 – 不 不 托马斯
[1:46:17] No, Newt. Later. Later. Really gotta go. 等等 必须得走了
[1:46:19] – Come on. – Look, you gotta take this. – 快点 – 给 你带上这个
[1:46:20] – We gotta get you up, now. – No, just take it! – 我先扶你起来 – 你带上这个
[1:46:27] Please. 拜托
[1:46:28] Please, Tommy. Please. 拜托 求你了 拜托
[1:46:33] All right. 好的
[1:46:39] All right. I need you to give me everything you got. 好了 我要你带东西一起跟我走
[1:46:42] You and me, right now. Let’s go. You ready? 你我 马上走 准备好
[1:46:43] Come on, ready? Here we go. 撑住 好了吗 我们走
[1:46:46] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[1:47:05] Get back, guys, get back! 大家别出来 别出来
[1:47:07] Oh, man. 天啊
[1:47:08] It’s okay, guys. We’re getting out of here soon. 没事的 我们马上离开这
[1:47:10] We can’t stay here, Bren. 不能留在这里了 布伦达
[1:47:12] Don’t worry. They’ll be here. 别着急 他们会来的
[1:47:15] Come on. Come on. 快 快
[1:47:26] We’re almost there, Newt. Stay with me, come on. 就快到了 纽特 跟我来 挺住
[1:47:29] Newt, no, no. Hey! 纽特 不 不 嘿
[1:47:37] Come on. 撑住
[1:47:53] Thomas? 托马斯
[1:47:58] Can you hear me? 你听到了吗
[1:48:02] I need you to listen to me. 现在请你听我说
[1:48:05] I know you have no reason to trust me, 我知道你没理由相信我
[1:48:12] but I need you to come back. 可我需要你回来
[1:48:17] Thomas, you can save Newt. 托马斯 你可以救纽特的命
[1:48:23] There’s still time for him. 他还有机会活命
[1:48:26] There’s a reason Brenda isn’t sick anymore. 布伦达没有病发是有原因的
[1:48:30] It’s your blood. 是因为你的血
[1:48:33] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[1:48:36] She isn’t sick, 她没病发
[1:48:39] because you cured her. 是因为你治好了她
[1:48:44] She doesn’t have to be the only one. 你能救的不止她一个
[1:48:48] All you have to do is come back. 你只需要回来就好
[1:48:51] And this will all finally be over. 我们一起结束这一切
[1:48:58] Please. 求你了
[1:49:00] Just come back to me. 回我这边来
[1:49:04] I know you’ll do the right… 我知道你是个好人
[1:49:21] Newt? 纽特
[1:49:32] Newt? 纽特
[1:49:37] Newt? Newt, it’s me. It’s me! 纽特 纽特 是我 是我
[1:49:46] Brenda! 布伦达
[1:49:49] Where’s the serum? 血清在哪儿
[1:49:54] Tommy, kill me! 托马斯 杀了我
[1:49:57] Newt, I’m here. 纽特 我在这
[1:50:06] Newt, please! 纽特 别这样
[1:50:10] Please! 拜托
[1:50:17] I’m sorry, I’m sorry, Tommy. 对不起 真的对不起 托马斯
[1:50:21] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没关系 没关系
[1:50:27] No! 不
[1:50:32] Brenda! 布伦达
[1:50:34] Thomas! 托马斯
[1:50:36] Stay down, stay down! 趴下 快趴下
[1:51:03] Newt. 纽特
[1:51:21] Tommy. 托马斯
[1:51:27] No, no. 不 不
[1:51:37] No, no, no. 不 不
[1:51:44] Newt? 纽特
[1:53:53] Is it true? 是真的吗
[1:53:58] Newt. 纽特
[1:54:03] Could I have saved him? 我能救他的吗
[1:54:07] You can save us all. 你能救我们所有人
[1:54:32] It’s okay. 没事了
[1:54:37] Just leave the others alone. 放其他人走好吗
[1:54:43] I promise. 我答应你
[1:54:48] I will… 我会
[1:55:45] Oh, Thomas. 托马斯
[1:55:52] You should have run. 你应该逃跑的
[1:55:57] Thomas. 托马斯
[1:56:00] Can you hear me? 听到了吗
[1:56:29] Do you know what this place is, Thomas? 知道这是什么地方吗 托马斯
[1:56:35] It’s a lifeboat. 这是救生船
[1:56:39] And the whole world might be sinking, 整个世界就要毁灭了
[1:56:42] but doesn’t mean that we have to go down with it. 可并不意味着我们也要陪葬
[1:56:47] How much longer? 还要多久
[1:56:49] It’s almost done. 差不多了
[1:56:56] Why don’t you just kill me? 为什么不杀了我
[1:56:57] Kill you? 杀了你
[1:57:00] No, we don’t wanna do that. 我才不舍得杀你呢
[1:57:05] We’re gonna take special care of you. 我们会好好照顾你的
[1:57:09] We’ll keep you alive. 留下你的小命
[1:57:11] Just. 只不过
[1:57:15] And in return, 作为报答
[1:57:17] you will give life to the rest of us. 你得救我们其他人的命
[1:57:20] The ones we choose to save, anyway. 也就是我们选中的人
[1:57:26] Of course, there’s not gonna be enough for everyone. 你也知道我们救不了所有人
[1:57:29] Hard choices are gonna have to be made. 做这样的选择实在太难了
[1:57:31] In time, the Flare virus will burn itself out. 耀斑病毒早晚有一天会彻底消失
[1:57:34] The only question is, 可唯一的问题是
[1:57:36] who will be the ones left standing? 最终都有哪些人能够活下来
[1:57:42] And thanks to you, to this, 多亏了你 还有这个
[1:57:46] we finally get to choose. 我们终于可以选择
[1:57:50] A future of our own making. 自己亲手创造一个未来
[1:58:01] To your health. 祝你健康
[1:58:10] Okay, let’s get out of here. 好了 我们赶快走
[1:58:15] Come on. 拜托
[1:58:20] No! 不
[1:58:28] Get back here. 你给我回来
[1:58:30] Get back! 回来
[1:58:31] No! 不
[1:58:34] Give it to me. 把它给我
[1:58:38] Give it to me! 把它给我
[1:58:41] Teresa! 特瑞莎
[1:59:17] Come on. 来啊
[1:59:31] Okay. 好了
[1:59:34] That’s enough. 玩够了
[1:59:47] – Weapons ready! – On my command. – 武器准备 – 听我命令
[1:59:49] Charge it! 装弹
[1:59:52] Ready. 准备
[1:59:54] Fire! 开火
[2:00:07] Teresa! 特瑞莎
[2:00:18] We need to get out of here. 我们得逃出去
[2:00:20] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[2:00:25] Thomas? 托马斯
[2:00:28] Thomas! 托马斯
[2:00:35] – Okay. Okay, we need to… – Oh, shit… – 没事 我们要 – 见鬼
[2:00:39] Find something. Here. Here! 拜托 在哪里 这里
[2:00:42] Just put pressure on it. Hold it. 这样 用手压住伤口 按住
[2:00:46] You gotta go. 你快走吧
[2:00:49] You gotta go. 你快走吧
[2:00:51] No. 不
[2:00:53] Not without you. 要走一起走
[2:01:20] I admit, Teresa, you had me fooled. 特瑞莎 你真把我给骗了
[2:01:24] I thought we were friends. 我以为我们是朋友
[2:01:32] Maybe it’s just in your nature to betray 也许背叛身边最亲近的人
[2:01:35] the people closest to you. 就是你这个人的本性
[2:01:44] Come on. 出来吧
[2:01:48] Let’s not prolong this. 不要拖延时间了
[2:01:53] We both know there’s no way outta here. 你我都知道你们出不去了
[2:01:59] Let’s not make this any more painful than it needs to be. 现在出来我还能给你们一个痛快
[2:02:08] Thomas. 托马斯
[2:02:13] Teresa. 特瑞莎
[2:02:29] No. No. 不 不
[2:02:34] I think you have something of mine. 你好像拿了我的东西
[2:02:47] Not that. 不是那个
[2:02:50] Where is he? 他在哪里
[2:02:52] Just take it. 拿这个走吧
[2:02:54] Leave him alone. 放过他吧
[2:02:56] What is it with you two? 你们俩怎么回事
[2:02:58] You think he’s so special? 你以为他很特别吗
[2:03:02] He’s a lab rat. He was born with a gift. 他就是只小白鼠 生来就能免疫病毒
[2:03:04] He never had to fight for it, he never earned it. 不必抗争 不必付出努力
[2:03:07] He doesn’t deserve it. 他根本就不配
[2:03:10] Maybe. 也许吧
[2:03:13] But it’s his. 但那是天意
[2:03:17] What about you, Thomas? 你怎么想 托马斯
[2:03:20] What do you have to say? 想说点什么吗
[2:03:22] Don’t you have enough blood on your hands already? 你的手上沾的血还不够多吗
[2:03:27] You might not have been able to shoot her. 你不忍心向她开枪
[2:03:29] But I can. 但我忍心
[2:03:34] Okay. Fine. 行啊 好
[2:03:37] Have it your way. 随你的便吧
[2:03:40] Janson. 詹森
[2:03:46] Missed, you little shit. 你失手了 小畜生
[2:03:49] Did I? 是吗
[2:03:56] Oh, shit. 该死
[2:04:06] Come on. We need to go. 快走 我们赶快走
[2:04:17] This way. Here. 走这边 这里
[2:04:29] Come on. 我们走
[2:04:55] Come on. 撑住
[2:05:40] I’m sorry. 对不起 我
[2:05:43] I tried. 尽力了
[2:05:49] I know. 我 我知道
[2:06:10] I think I got him. 我好像看到他了
[2:06:12] Yeah, that’s him. I’ll get the hatch. 对 就是他 我去开门
[2:06:13] All right, I got him, I got him. 好了 找到他了 找到他了
[2:06:17] Come on. 快点
[2:06:32] No! 不
[2:06:37] I can’t get any closer. 我们不能再靠近了
[2:06:44] Thomas! 托马斯
[2:06:48] Now! 快
[2:07:00] Come on, come on, come on. 快点 快点
[2:07:03] – Come on! – Come on, Thomas! – 快点 – 快点 托马斯
[2:07:06] Give me your hand! 把手给我
[2:07:08] Get closer! 再近一点
[2:07:11] Jump! 跳啊
[2:07:14] Lower! 低点
[2:07:19] No! 不
[2:07:20] You gotta get closer. 你们再靠近点
[2:07:36] Come on! 站起来
[2:07:38] Yeah! 好
[2:07:40] – Come on, reach! Come on! – Reach! – 快点 过来 撑住 – 近点
[2:07:45] – Pull him up! – Pull! – 拉他上来 – 用力
[2:07:48] Come on! Come on! 上来 快啊
[2:07:57] Teresa! 特瑞莎
[2:08:15] No! 不
[2:12:00] We have come a long way together. 我们历经了千辛万苦
[2:12:03] So many have sacrificed so much 无数人牺牲了生命
[2:12:06] to make this place possible. 才最终建立了这个家园
[2:12:09] Your friends 有我们的朋友
[2:12:12] and your family. 我们的家人
[2:12:16] So here’s to the ones who couldn’t be here. 这一杯敬死去的同伴
[2:12:20] Here’s to the friends we lost. 敬我们失去的朋友
[2:12:24] This place is for you. It’s for all of us. 这里是你的家 是每个人的家
[2:12:28] But this, 但这个
[2:12:31] this is for them. 这个献给他们
[2:12:34] So, in your own time, in your own way, 好好利用时间 以自己的方式
[2:12:39] come make your peace. 找到平静吧
[2:12:43] And welcome to the Safe Haven. 欢迎来到避风港
[2:13:04] You all want some food? 想吃东西吗
[2:13:09] This is gonna be a good home for us. 这以后就是我们的家了
[2:13:15] Yeah. 是啊
[2:13:30] You had this on you while you were passed out. 你晕倒的时候还握着这个
[2:13:38] Figured I’d keep it safe for ya. 我保管得还不错吧
[2:13:44] Thanks, Minho. 谢谢 米诺
[2:13:48] See you out there. 待会见
[2:13:49] See ya. 待会见
[2:14:46] Dear Thomas… 亲爱的托马斯
[2:14:48] This is the first letter I can remember writing. 这是我有记忆以来写的第一封信
[2:14:51] Obviously, I don’t know if I wrote any before the maze. 当然我不记得进迷宫前写过没有
[2:14:55] But even if it’s not my first, it’s likely to be my last. 但即使这不是我的第一封信 也应该是最后一封
[2:15:00] I want you to know that I’m not scared. 我想让你知道 我不害怕
[2:15:04] Well, not of dying, anyway. It’s more forgetting. 至少我怕的不是死亡 而是遗忘
[2:15:09] It’s losing myself to this virus. 我怕病毒夺走我的记忆
[2:15:11] That’s what scares me. 这才是我最害怕的
[2:15:16] So every night I’ve been saying their names out loud. 所以我每晚都大声念出他们的名字
[2:15:19] Alby… 艾尔比
[2:15:21] Winston, Chuck. 温斯顿 查克
[2:15:24] And I just repeat them over and over, like a prayer, 我像做祈祷一样一遍又一遍地重复着
[2:15:29] and it all comes flooding back. 记忆就像潮水般涌来
[2:15:34] Just the little things, like the way the sun used to hit the Glade 都是些小事 比如夕阳沉下高墙前
[2:15:36] at that perfect moment right before it slipped beneath the walls. 余晖挂在林间空地的那一刹那
[2:15:41] And I remember the taste of Frypan’s stew. 我还想起了煎锅炖的菜
[2:15:45] I never thought I’d miss that stuff so much. 想不到我会这么怀念那东西
[2:15:50] And I remember you. 我也记得你
[2:15:52] I remember the first time you came up in the Box. 记得你被装进笼子送进来
[2:15:55] Just a scared little Greenie 那时你惊慌失措
[2:15:56] who couldn’t even remember his own name. 连名字都不记得
[2:15:59] But from that moment you ran into the maze, 但从你冲进迷宫的那一刻起
[2:16:01] I knew I would follow you anywhere. 我就知道我会追随你
[2:16:05] And I have. 我做到了
[2:16:08] We all have. 我们都做到了
[2:16:14] If I could do it all over again, I would 如果一切能够重新来过
[2:16:16] and I wouldn’t change a thing. 我还会做出同样的选择
[2:16:21] And my hope for you 而且我也希望
[2:16:24] is that when you’re looking back years from now, 当你多年后回首往事时
[2:16:26] you’ll be able to say the same. 也会说出同样的话
[2:16:31] The future’s in your hands now, Tommy. 未来在你手中 托马斯
[2:16:35] And I know you’ll find a way to do what’s right. 你一定能找到正确的道路
[2:16:39] You always have. 你有这个能力
[2:16:43] Take care of everyone for me. 帮我照顾好大家
[2:16:46] And take care of yourself. 也照顾好你自己
[2:16:50] You deserve to be happy. 你值得拥有幸福
[2:16:56] Thank you for being my friend. 谢谢你做我的朋友
[2:17:01] Goodbye, mate. 再见了 兄弟
[2:17:03] Newt. 纽特
2018年

Post navigation

Previous Post: John Wick 3 Parabellum(疾速备战)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Red Sparrow(红雀)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme