英文名称:Max Manus
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | GIVE DETTYSKE FOLK HAB Adolf Hitler | 阿道夫·希特勒 |
[00:47] | Nazis to power | 纳粹政权 |
[01:08] | POLAND now feel Directly threatened | 波兰现在已经直接受到威胁 |
[01:19] | POLAND Invaders | 波兰入侵者 |
[01:22] | GREAT BRITAIN AND FRANCE GERMANY DECLARES WAR | 德国向英国和法国宣战 |
[01:28] | Hitler and Stalin SHARES OF POLAND | 希特勒和斯大林共同分享波兰 |
[01:36] | Stalin Address FINLAND | 斯大林向芬兰发表声明 |
[02:40] | – Kolbein! – Max! | -科尔宾 -马克思 |
[02:43] | Down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[02:50] | Speak Norwegian. | 用挪威语说 |
[02:52] | – We must get back. – Cover me! | -我们必须撤退 -掩护我! |
[03:11] | It happens often that I wake up middle of the sounds from Finland. | 我经常在芬兰战乱的声音中惊醒 |
[03:15] | I did so many times. But not now. | 有过太多次了 但不是现在 |
[03:18] | They must lie still. | 你必须躺下不动 |
[03:21] | This time it’s different. | 这一次不同 |
[03:24] | They have suffered a decline. They have a brain concussion. | 你很衰弱 你有脑震荡 |
[03:37] | The Russians were never longer than | 再有仅150公里 俄罗斯军队 |
[03:38] | 150 kilometer into Finland. | 就要侵入芬兰境内 |
[03:40] | Norway Germany had occupied of two months. | 挪威 德国已经占领了两个月 |
[03:45] | I was embarrassed by atve Norwegian. | 我为说挪威语而感到羞愧 |
[03:49] | – Gunnar. – Hi. | -贡纳 -你好 |
[03:54] | – Kolbein greet Gunnar. – Ssteby. | -科尔宾 这是贡纳 -你好 |
[03:58] | – Do we have contacted many? – Yes a few. | -联络了很多人吗 -是的 有一些 |
[04:09] | Small groups like ours | 现在全国出现了很多 |
[04:12] | have emerged across the country. | 像我们这样的小团体 |
[04:16] | People will not realize the fight is over. | 人们没有意识到战争已经结束 |
[04:19] | – Thank you for last. – Hey Tallak. | -感谢你能来 -托拉克 |
[04:21] | Hi. Edvard Tallaksen. | 我叫爱德华·托拉克森 |
[04:23] | Max Manus. It is Kolbein Lauring. | 马克思·马努斯 这是科尔宾·劳林 |
[04:27] | I celebrate anything. | 我在庆祝 |
[04:29] | – Max Manus. – Gregers Gram. | -马克思·马努斯 -格雷格·克 |
[04:30] | – In Finland was voluntary. – I even went to Finland? | -在芬兰自愿参军 -你去过芬兰吗 |
[04:36] | Was it exciting? | 真令人兴奋 |
[04:44] | No it was useless. | 不 这没什么 |
[04:46] | There is a cut defense. | 正在削减国防开支 |
[04:49] | Then we even build an army. | 我们可以训练出一支部队 |
[04:51] | We are not enough and have no weapons. | 我们人手不够而且没有足够的武器装备 |
[04:53] | – It’s not what this is about. – What then? | -这并不重要 -下一步怎么办 |
[04:56] | To send a message. | 散发消息 |
[04:58] | Millions of Norwegians think like us. | 数以万计的挪威人想的和我们一样 |
[05:02] | The war has only just begun. | 这场战争才刚刚开始 |
[05:04] | We must show that the fight is not over. | 我们必须告诉他们这场战斗还未结束 |
[05:08] | We would like to fight. | 我们愿意去战斗 |
[05:12] | We just waited at that someone would engage in battle. | 我们只是在等待着有人能够投身战斗 |
[05:16] | Someone has to go forward. | 必须有人首当其冲 |
[05:18] | It is the brightest | 你是这里面最聪明的 |
[05:19] | I have heard since 9 April. | 4月9号我就听说了 |
[05:21] | Have you gone to university? | 你上过大学吗 |
[05:28] | We just wanted to do something. Somewhere. | 我们只不过是想做些什么 |
[05:32] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[05:35] | – What should we do with it? – Fix a newspaper. | -我们用它干什么 -办一个报纸 |
[05:38] | – Fix a newspaper? – Yes. Propaganda. | -办报纸? -是的 用来宣传 |
[05:43] | The Germans had taken over all newspapers | 德国人控制了所有报纸 |
[05:45] | and filled them with propaganda. | 并且到处充斥着他们的宣传 |
[05:48] | I walked out of fifth grade and can barely write. | 我五年级辍学 几乎都不会写字 |
[05:52] | But we made a newspaper. | 但我们办了一个报纸 |
[05:54] | The first freedom in the country. | 这个国家第一个自由的报纸 |
[06:00] | We fought for king and country. | 我们为我们的国王和国家而战 |
[06:16] | We were careless. I was imprudent. | 我们需要十分小心 我需要谨慎 |
[06:32] | We were amateurs. | 我们都是业余的 |
[06:35] | I thought not of the consequences. | 但我想这并不是最重要的 |
[06:51] | Swear to hell. What is this some shit? | 操他妈的 这都是什么狗屎东西 |
[06:55] | Perhaps the Minister may send Whiskey from England. | 或许部长可以从苏格兰送些威士忌来 |
[06:59] | I hear the king what he seems. | 我好像听到国王的一些什么消息 |
[07:02] | Close both eyes now Tallak. | 把你两个眼睛都闭上 托拉克 |
[07:07] | There is nothing wrong with the sights. | 眼睛看到也没什么关系 |
[07:09] | Scroll down mklningen. | 把枪放下吧 |
[07:13] | Why do you want to travel when we have it so good here? | 我们在做得这么好 为什么要去旅行 |
[07:15] | That is where the resistance is organized. | 那里才是组织反击的地方 |
[07:17] | We organize it here. | 但我们是在这成立的 |
[07:19] | Busting at the Colosseum Kino It is smart. | 在罗马电影院里面搞破坏 很有创意 |
[07:21] | – Yes. – It is not. | -是啊 -不是 |
[07:26] | Imagine if taken fell on his head of Quisling and Hilden Berg. | 假若落在奎林斯和海尔·德贝格手里 |
[07:31] | There are hundreds country are traitors. | 这个国家有数百的叛国者 |
[07:35] | Are we lucky is head of the Gestapo there. | 幸运的是 盖世太保的领导在这里 |
[07:37] | – Cash Gestapo commander? – Yes. | -盖世太保的指挥官吗 -是的 |
[07:40] | Civilians would be shot as revenge. | 平民一旦遭到报复会被枪杀的 |
[07:43] | You can not win the war by making newspapers. | 我们不可能办报纸而赢得这场战争的胜利 |
[07:47] | – We must do something active. – It’ll come. | -我们必须做点积极的事 -很快会的 |
[07:53] | Enjoy it while you can. | 能享乐的时候要抓紧时间 |
[07:55] | Do not know Jazz has been banned? | 难道不知道爵士乐被禁止播放了吗 |
[07:58] | Anything that is not ideologically correct. | 任何意识形态都是不正确的 |
[08:01] | Is Jens Book-Jenssen as ideologically correct? | 难道简森的书就是正确的意识形态了吗 |
[08:06] | It is always wrong to hear the tehorn. | 道听途说的总是错的 |
[08:09] | It is Saturday guys. | 现在是周六 伙计们 |
[08:11] | I would have been out dancing with … | 我想出去跳舞… |
[08:13] | … with a girl I can not remember the name of. | …和姑娘 我记不得她叫什么名字了 |
[08:19] | – I could have been killed! – Of a luftpistol? | -我会被射死的 -被鲁夫手枪吗 |
[08:27] | There is a courier who is waiting for me. | 导游已经在等我了 |
[08:29] | I will miss you Greg. | 我会想你的 格雷格 |
[08:31] | – Will you not be? – Will you not? | -你会想我们吗 -你不去吗 |
[08:34] | I do not really now. | 我现在脱不开身 |
[08:38] | Have a good one. | 玩得开心 |
[08:40] | He takes as a slut. | 他可真像个荡妇 |
[08:44] | – Source him. – No no no. | -欺负他 -不 不 不 |
[08:52] | It is here. | 就是这了 |
[09:00] | Good catch. | 干得好 (炸药) |
[09:01] | Half a year into the war everything was more organized. | 战争过了半年 一切都更组织化 |
[09:05] | We should obey orders. | 我们必须服从命令 |
[09:08] | One of those who had contact with London was | 我们中负责联络伦敦的是 |
[09:10] | Jens Christian Hauge. | 杰森·克里斯蒂安·霍格 |
[09:11] | As children we played war in Ljan forest. | 像小时候一样 我们在森林里玩战争游戏 |
[09:15] | Edvardsen. | 爱德华森 |
[09:17] | – Detvar long ago now. – What’s your alias? | -很久以前叫戴华 -你的化名是什么 |
[09:20] | Tollef. | 托勒夫 |
[09:23] | I thought you had to be lawyer and counting money. | 我以为你肯定是律师 有数不清的钱 |
[09:28] | Are all come? | 大家都到齐了吗 |
[09:31] | Edvard has spoken with the government in London. | 爱德华已经跟伦敦政府谈过了 |
[09:35] | You decide. | 那你做决定吧 |
[09:36] | There will be no actions without London’s consent. | 没有伦敦的准许 我们就不能行动 |
[09:41] | I have established a budrute to Sweden and on to London. | 我已经设立了瑞典和伦敦之间的情报站 |
[09:46] | Erling are the link in the network. | 依靠无线电联系 |
[09:49] | We are many but most amateurs | 我们有很多人 但大多数都很业余 |
[09:51] | so people need to England and train. | 因此我们需要英格兰的帮助和培训 |
[09:53] | – I do not need training. – Again not me. | -我不需要培训 -再说一次我不需要 |
[09:56] | We are not in a trench in Finland. | 我们不是在芬兰的战壕中战斗 |
[10:01] | One should not distribute leaflets openly. | 也不应该公开散发传单 |
[10:04] | Or download the arms of the people you do not know. | 还有你也不知道怎么把敌人缴械 |
[10:09] | – Have you been in a fight? – This is not about experience. | -你经历过战斗吗 -这不是经验问题 |
[10:13] | I know because how to keep a gun. | 我了解 因为我知道怎么使用武器 |
[10:17] | If the Gestapo get one in your network | 如果盖世太保派人潜入你的联络网 |
[10:19] | the flnder you. | 来抓你怎么办 |
[10:23] | If you proceed now | 如果你还像这样继续下去 |
[10:24] | you will be taken. | 那么你肯定会被抓的 |
[10:31] | The government has asked me assemble a … | 政府已经要求我收集这方面信息了 |
[10:34] | – See you tomorrow. – It depends on the weather. | -明天见 -这得看天气了 |
[11:11] | We want a country. | “我们需要有一个国家” |
[11:13] | What kind of country Max Manus? | 什么样的国家 马克思·马努斯先生? |
[11:15] | I … | 我… |
[11:19] | I must to the toilet. | 我得上一趟洗手间 |
[11:22] | I have kept me all night. | 我憋了一晚上 |
[11:23] | Will I have I will pee on the floor? | 如果再坚持我可能会尿在地板上的 |
[11:26] | Can we be allowed to piss in his own apartment? | 难道我们能在房间里撒尿吗 |
[11:42] | I should have done very different. | 我本应该不这样做的 |
[11:45] | I would never have been taken. Not now. | 那我就不会被带走 至少不是现在 |
[11:50] | Not that way. | 不是像那样 |
[11:53] | What kind of idiot who saves explosives under the bed? | 什么样的白痴会把炸药藏在床下面? |
[12:08] | Conspiracy against the German State. | 试图阴谋对抗德国 |
[12:11] | You will appear like to try the newly introduced capital punishment. | 你似乎想尝试最新的死刑方式 |
[12:18] | Max you should not! | 马克思 你不能那么做! |
[12:22] | Max do not! | 马克思 不要! |
[12:27] | Max drag you back! | 马克思 快退回来! |
[12:55] | You wake up. | 你醒啦 |
[12:58] | To jump off was wise. | 跳窗确实是明智的 |
[13:00] | They are at Ullev Hospital. | 他们占领了整个医院 |
[13:04] | I have had a chance. It will not I let go of me. | 我是还是有机会的 我不会放弃的 |
[13:07] | – How many? – What do you think? | -多少 -你在想什么呢 |
[13:10] | How many guards there outside the door? | 窗外有多少个警卫 |
[13:19] | Five. They have weapons. | 五个 他们都有武器 |
[13:23] | – What is your name? – Liv. | -你叫什么名字 -莉芬 |
[13:27] | – Where are you from? – Eivindvik. | -你是哪的人 -埃文迪维克 |
[13:30] | -Where’s that? – In Sogn. | -那是哪里 -在松恩 |
[13:32] | – There I’ve never been. – It has only a few. | -我从没去过那里 -只是个小地方 |
[13:36] | Are there many patriots there? | 那里有很多爱国者吗 |
[13:41] | Can you smuggle a message out? | 你能偷偷帮我带个信息出去吗 |
[13:45] | I think the doctor can. Maybe. | 我想医生也许可以吧 |
[13:50] | He is a danger to the kingdom and be heard now. | 听说他现在对王国是个威胁 |
[13:53] | If he moved he dies. | 如果将他转移 那么他就死定了 |
[13:55] | It is absolutely excluded. | 肯定不能这么做 |
[13:59] | He must at Victoria terasse now. | 必须把他护送到英国去 |
[14:02] | No. He is the observation. | 不行 他只是个观察员 |
[14:05] | He has internal bleeding. | 他现在内出血 |
[14:19] | This medicine has bought us some time. | 这些药能给我们争取一些时间 |
[14:21] | And Max? | 马克思呢 |
[14:23] | Max by too much. Will he led to Victoria terrace … | 马克思伤得很重 必须把他送到英国 |
[14:29] | He would rather that we should shoot him. And Kolbein. | 他宁可我们射死他 还有科尔宾 |
[14:33] | He released the death penalty. | 他没有被宣布死刑 |
[14:34] | It does not Max. He is worth it. | 但马克思没那么幸运 他是值得的 |
[14:38] | Bring a car. | 去弄一辆车 |
[15:51] | Can you smoke it is outside? | 你能去外面吸烟吗 |
[15:55] | Would you be comfortable? | 好点了吗 |
[16:07] | Go now. I do myself. | 你走吧 我自己弄 |
[16:11] | No. Then he just left. | 不 他才刚离开不久 |
[16:20] | Hit me. | 打我一拳吧 |
[16:22] | You have to beat me. | 马上打我一拳吧 |
[16:25] | Otherwise they believe that I was with it. | 要不然他们会认为我和你是一伙的 |
[16:53] | So after he found you down | 所以他把你打倒之后 |
[16:54] | jumped he is out the window and into a car? | 他跳窗逃上了一辆汽车 对吗 |
[17:06] | – What about the girl? – She was the accomplice. | -那这个姑娘怎么办 -她是同谋 |
[17:10] | Arrest her and the doctor and send a picture of him cowboys out. | 逮捕她和医生 并在外面张贴他的照片 |
[17:14] | He is probably in Sweden now if not he is in England. | 如果他还没到英国 那也许现在在瑞典 |
[17:20] | Max Manus. | 马克思·马努斯 |
[17:46] | FOREST LODGE-training camps SCOTLAND | 森林宿营地 陆军训练营 苏格兰 |
[18:16] | Captain Linge? | 林上尉? |
[18:28] | – Who are you? – Military officer Manus. | -你是谁 -马努斯军官 |
[18:31] | Manus? Was it you who jumped out the window? | 马努斯? 你就是传说中那个跳窗的? |
[18:36] | Great spirit. | 精神可嘉 |
[18:39] | Bring a typewriter that works. | 拿个好使的打字机来! |
[18:42] | Welcome to Scotland. How was the trip? | 欢迎来到苏格兰 旅途怎么样 |
[18:45] | – Long. – Yes. | -长途跋涉 -是啊 |
[18:48] | Volunteer in Finland. Fought at Kongsvinger. | 在芬兰是志愿军 在康思维恩格战斗 |
[18:51] | Service in London. | 在伦敦服役 |
[18:52] | And now you will enter in Notwegian Independent Company? | 而现在你将编入挪威独立连 |
[18:56] | Yes if I may be allowed to fight for my country. | 是的 我希望为我的祖国战斗 |
[18:59] | If it can be done. | 如果可以的话 |
[19:02] | – What do you think? – I flk done little late. | -你怎么想的 -我想在那里招兵买马 |
[19:06] | There is no one has. | 那里已经没人了 |
[19:07] | They attack the Norwegian coast. | 他们攻击了挪威的海岸城市 |
[19:10] | After the last attack Germans shot 18 man. | 德国人在上次的攻击中射死了18个人 |
[19:13] | They burned the city down | 他们烧毁了整座城市 |
[19:14] | and sent 60 people in the concentration camp. | 并将60个人送往集中营 |
[19:20] | Come. | 过来 |
[19:27] | We have not won a city | 离开纳尔维克后 |
[19:29] | since we left of Narvik. | 我们连一座城市也没打下来 |
[19:31] | The Allies have been beaten back. | 协约国军队已经被打退了 |
[19:35] | The Germans are ten kilometers from Moscow. | 德国军据莫斯科只有10公里了 |
[19:38] | London is chopped bombed. | 而伦敦遭到毁灭性的轰炸. |
[19:41] | It is a matter of time before we all have to learn German. | 很快我们就都要开始学习德语了 |
[19:45] | But us who are here | 但是 我们这些人 |
[19:47] | we will fight no matter what. | 都将战斗到底 |
[19:50] | Sit. The chance of survival in my company is minimal. | 请坐 能够生还的几率很小 |
[19:54] | All that is here is stupid or not really clever. | 在这所有人都很蠢或者说没有谁是聪明的 |
[19:58] | If you are crazy or stupid | 如果你是个疯子或者傻瓜 |
[20:00] | you’re welcome. | 那么欢迎你加入我们 |
[20:06] | So you’re stupid? | 那么你也是傻瓜? |
[20:09] | Welcome. I look forward to to work together with you Manus. | 欢迎你 期待与你的合作 马努斯 |
[20:15] | – Sign up with Corporal Gram. – Corporal Gram? | -去克下士那登记一下 -克下士? |
[20:18] | He will show you around. | 他会带你去四周逛逛的 |
[20:21] | Without support from the people we do not have a chance. | 虽然没有人民的支持 但我们别无所选 |
[20:26] | It is a big problem. | 这是个大问题 |
[20:26] | If we do not have people’s confidence … | 如果我们得不到人们的信任 |
[20:36] | One moment. | 稍等一会 |
[20:39] | – Military officer. – Corporal and instructor already? | -军官 -已经是下士兼教导员了吗 |
[20:43] | Write 2000 words on the propaganda. | 写一篇两千字的宣传文 |
[20:48] | I heard on the drain. | 我听说了你的事 |
[20:49] | You were completely by crawling down a window. | 你从窗口脱险了 |
[20:53] | You do not help. How hard can it be? | 别帮我 这有什么难的 |
[20:57] | Give me a hand. Give me a hand. | 帮我一把吧 拉我一下 |
[21:05] | Have you heard from Kolbein? | 你有科尔宾的消息吗 |
[21:06] | He sits in Grini. | 他还在格列尼蹲监狱 |
[21:08] | He is the commander room. He helped with a flight. | 他被关在独立的禁闭室 |
[21:12] | – If he does not even look like? – He locked all the doors. | -他和以前判若两人了吗 -他很封闭 |
[21:16] | Since the last man was out locked again. | 人一走 他就把自己关起来 |
[21:19] | – Why? – He flk bad conscience. | -为什么 -他心眼不好 |
[21:23] | He felt his work was too important | 他觉得他的工作太重要 |
[21:24] | that he could run away. | 以至于他可以用一走了之去威胁别人 |
[21:27] | What a guy. | 真是的 |
[21:41] | Come on! Come on! | 加油 加油 |
[21:55] | You are not serious. | 你不会是认真的吧 |
[21:57] | I will not be to make newspapers. | 我不会再办报纸了 |
[22:00] | Propaganda is more than just newspapers. | 宣传册不仅仅是报纸 |
[22:03] | There is resistance in the population. | 人们也在做抵抗 |
[22:07] | It creates national unity. | 但是它创造了团结 |
[22:11] | This causes us to burst | 我们要让所有德国的武器装备 |
[22:12] | all German stock on Norwegian soil. | 都在挪威的土地上被炸掉 |
[22:22] | So. Now it sits there. | 看 它待住了 |
[22:28] | – Next time. – And you are a teacher? | -下次吧 -你是老师吗 |
[22:31] | In propaganda yes. | 做宣传的老师 对 |
[23:05] | Should we not go? | 那这次不去了吧 |
[23:11] | – Why not? – You must go. | -为什么不呢 -你必须去 |
[23:16] | – I will not. – Crap. | -可我去不成了 -放屁 |
[23:22] | – Have you spoken to Linge about this? – I can not flnd him. | -你找林谈过吗 -我找不到他 |
[23:26] | Is it too much to ask? | 这个要求很过分吗 |
[23:39] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[23:40] | Colonel Sir? Military officer Manus. | 上校先生 马努斯军官报到 |
[23:42] | Yes. Window-source officer. | 对啊 那个跳窗户的 |
[23:45] | Close the door. | 请关上门 |
[23:50] | Sit down and came straight to the point. | 请坐 放松 那我们就开门见山吧 |
[23:54] | I hate excuses. They lead to the requirement. | 我讨厌借口 它们总是附带要求的 |
[23:56] | Brandy? | 来点白兰地吗 |
[23:59] | No thanks. I drink no more. | 不 谢了 我戒了 |
[24:01] | Who does not drink during a war? | 谁他妈会在战争期间戒酒呢 |
[24:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:09] | Why was not our mission denied? | 是关于我们的任务 听说我们被拒绝了 |
[24:12] | I must go. | 没有被拒啊 你要去的 |
[24:15] | We expand the school. | 我们在扩大学校规模 |
[24:17] | We would like retain Corporal chart as a teacher. | 我们希望克下士留下来当教导员 |
[24:20] | But it is our mission. | 但这是我们共同的任务啊 |
[24:22] | We’ve planned it together me and Gregers. | 我们一直在做计划 我和格雷格 |
[24:26] | for such a… | 很久了 |
[24:28] | – Captain Linge has … – Captain Linge was killed. | -林上尉还… -林上尉被杀了 |
[24:34] | By M. | 在莫莱 |
[24:58] | Why would you be saboteur Max? | 为什么想从事破坏工作 马克思 |
[25:03] | My country was stolen from me. And I want it back. | 我的国家偷了我的东西 我想要回来 |
[25:09] | I admire your kampd | 我很钦佩你 |
[25:11] | and Gram will certainly annoy the Germans | 我也相信格雷格下士也痛恨纳粹 |
[25:14] | – But he lacks experience as a soldier. | 但说实话 作为一名军人他缺乏经验 |
[25:20] | I have more battle experience than most of the company. | 长官 在这个连队里我的实战经验最多 |
[25:27] | I look after him. | 我会照顾好他的 |
[25:29] | As members of the first Norwegian | 作为挪威独立连的第一批成员 |
[25:32] | The company has now trained — | 现在已经训练完毕要执行任务了 |
[25:34] | – To carry out missions behind enemy lines | 你们要执行的是敌后破坏任务 |
[25:39] | in your own country. | 在你们自己的国家 |
[25:40] | This is not infantry. | 这不是步兵作战 |
[25:42] | Forget everything I know about warfare. | 你必须忘记一切关于正规战争的事 |
[25:45] | The enemy is running together with you in the bus. | 敌人很可能和你同乘一辆公车 |
[25:48] | It is the old lady who would have the dus | 很可能会是你的邻居老妇人 |
[25:49] | the Gestapo would udlove. | 等着抓你去换盖世太保悬赏你们的奖金 |
[25:54] | Keep concentration. | 必须保持高度警惕 |
[25:55] | This requires more than just courage. | 作为一个指挥官 不仅仅需要勇气 |
[26:37] | You are in close contact with the Norwegian nature. | 你跟挪威大自然来了次亲密接触 |
[26:55] | – What about containers? – I found three of them. | -其他包裹呢 -我发现了三个 |
[26:59] | – Four. Want a sip? – Yes. | -第四个 真少 -是啊 |
[27:09] | Thank you. Oslo harbor. | 谢了 奥斯陆港 |
[27:11] | 50 guards at night 200 a day. | 晚上五十个警卫 白天两百个 |
[27:13] | Why is there Norwegian flag on? | 衣服上为什么有挪威国旗 |
[27:16] | – That we wait for. – How long? | -我们在那等 -要多久 |
[27:19] | – TII we won the war. – Are you ready? | -直到我们赢得战争 -准备好了吗 |
[27:24] | – Yes. – Great. | -是的 -很好 |
[27:25] | The three main objectives are | 这三个主要目标分别是 |
[27:28] | Ortelsburg von Kniprode and Tuguela. | 奥特路斯堡 科尼普罗德和特古拉 |
[27:31] | Sigurd our insider at Aker. | 西格德是我们在阿克尔的内线 |
[27:33] | He puts limp on two other ships. | 他在另外两艘旧船上干活 |
[27:37] | Tollef I thought of with retaliation. | 托勒夫 我迫不及待想复仇了 |
[27:42] | The Germans do not execute dockers. | 德国人不杀码头工人 |
[27:45] | That is why we have English uniforms on. | 这就是为什么我们穿英国制服的原因 |
[27:51] | What if we were not being seen? | 如果我们没有被发现呢 |
[27:52] | We put some English effects. | 我们要显得像是英国人做的 |
[27:56] | It should probably go. | 他也许应该去的 |
[27:57] | This is a limp mine. | 这是一个水雷 |
[28:00] | It contains over one kg of plastic explosives | 它是一颗超过100KG爆炸当量的 |
[28:03] | and there are magnets on. | 磁性塑胶炸弹 |
[28:04] | They must put on the side of ships. | 它们必须安放在船身上 |
[28:06] | It is our job. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[28:08] | You must keep us stable into ships. | 你必须安全的把我们送到船上 |
[28:11] | Using ac-delay and cortexlunter mines will go eight hours later. | 用交流电引爆 炸弹会在八小时之后引爆 |
[28:16] | That is nine o’clock. Questions? | 也就是九点钟 还有问题吗 |
[28:24] | This is the last chance. | 这是最后的机会了 |
[28:28] | If you want to drag you so do it now. | 如果想退出 就趁现在 |
[28:33] | Well. | 很好 |
[30:08] | Get the mongrel out of here. | 让这些狗杂种从这滚出去 |
[31:47] | It is night beginning. | 开灯了 开始吧 |
[31:51] | – We will be discovered. – It’s too late to turn back. | -会被发现的 -现在回去已经迟了 |
[32:14] | What the hell? | 操 |
[32:43] | – How are we going to Sweden? – We paddle. | -我们怎么去瑞典 -我们划船去 |
[32:49] | We are across the border and take a train from Arvika. | 我们穿过边境 从阿尔维卡乘火车离开 |
[33:21] | Look! | 看呐! |
[33:39] | Order directly from Terboven. | 直接从特波芬那订购得到的 |
[33:42] | He can no longer tolerate the kind. | 他再也不能容忍这样的情况了 |
[33:46] | He demands retaliation. | 他要报复他们 |
[33:51] | If it was British | 如果是英国人干的 |
[33:52] | they have been helped by the port workers. | 肯定是港口工人提供的帮助 |
[34:00] | Detention five workers. | 拘留五名工人 |
[34:03] | Get them to sing. | 想办法让他们开口 |
[34:14] | – Are you new here? – My name is Siegfried. | -你是新来的吗 -我叫齐格弗里德 |
[34:21] | – Solveig. – What a pretty Norwegian name. | -斯洛温格 -多美丽的挪威名字 |
[34:27] | Say if I can help with anything. I do not bite. | 如果我能帮上忙的话 我一定尽力 |
[34:33] | I would just do my work. | 我只想做好我的工作 |
[34:42] | It makes you probably a good thing. | 这样对你或许是件好事 |
[34:44] | And remember. Ask for … | 同时别忘了 有问题就找… |
[34:48] | – Sigfried.- Right. | -齐格弗里德 -正解 |
[34:55] | We must be in Sweden now. | 我们现在肯定已经到瑞典了 |
[34:58] | Can you not feel that nature has become more Swedish? | 你能感觉到越来越浓的瑞典气息吗 |
[35:03] | Where are we going? | 咱们要去哪 |
[35:03] | – When it is not. The orders Tlkken. – Tikken? | -去找托琴 -托琴? |
[35:06] | Did not I tell you about her? | 难道我没有和你说到过她吗 |
[35:07] | Is it a new Swedish girl? | 新来的瑞典姑娘? |
[35:09] | No she is Norwegian. She is just our boss. | 不 她是挪威人 她只是我们的老板 |
[35:13] | All right. She is ugly. | 完全正确 她就是个恐龙 |
[35:17] | No she’s not ugly. | 不 她一点也不丑 |
[35:19] | We have just more of a brother-sister relationship. | 我们更像是兄妹关系 |
[35:21] | – Should I try next? – No. | -下一次我能试试吗 -不 |
[35:25] | – So you want her? – No. | -那么你想得到她? -不 |
[35:29] | That my friend this is Sweden. | 我的朋友 这才是瑞典 |
[35:54] | I see if I can flnde Tlkken. | 看我们能不能找到托琴 |
[35:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:11] | Good morning. I need equipment. | 早上好 我需要装备 |
[36:13] | – Who are you? – Mr. busy. | -你是谁 -繁忙先生 (讽刺托琴) |
[36:21] | We need two diving suits | 我们需要两套潜水服 |
[36:22] | 20 kg coffee eight limp mines … | 二十公斤咖啡 八个地雷… |
[36:26] | – Write down now. – Let me look at it here. | -马上记下来啊 -让我看看 |
[36:29] | 60 cartons of cigarettes English | 六十箱英国香烟 |
[36:32] | and 15 bottles of whiskey? | 还有十五瓶威士忌? |
[36:35] | – Can you get it or not? – I do not have time to discuss. | -到底能不能拿到? -没有时间商量 |
[36:38] | Do not stress out. | 别紧张 |
[36:40] | I have 20 refugees here. | 我这已经有二十个难民了 |
[36:43] | I have 300 boxes of tobacco | 我一共有三百箱烟草 |
[36:46] | to be distributed among all. | 将分发给所有人 |
[36:50] | Ask yourself in a queue like any other | 问问和你相同目的来这里的人 |
[36:53] | and bring it there. | 我应不应该这么做 |
[37:01] | Now do not wear yourself up. | 不用穿的这么得体吧 |
[37:04] | Greg. Hello. | 格雷格 你好 |
[37:07] | You see as always good. | 你看 我一直都很好 |
[37:10] | Can we borrow you for a moment Max and I? | 我们能借用你一会时间吗 马克思和我 |
[37:13] | Max Manus who fled from Ullev? | 马克思·马努斯? 从挪威逃来的? |
[37:16] | Is he here? | 他在这吗 在吗 |
[37:20] | – Is it? – Max welcome Tlkken. | -是他吗 -马克思 这是托琴 |
[37:23] | Is it Tlkken? What is Tlkken for? | 这是托琴? 托琴全名是什么 |
[37:29] | Ida Nikoline Lie Lind break Bernades. | 艾达·尼古莱·雷·琳达·布雷克·伯纳德 |
[37:34] | It was a long name. | 好长的名字 |
[37:37] | It was cold and dark | 那儿又冷又黑 |
[37:39] | and his paddle distracting me. | 他的桨分散了我的注意力 |
[37:43] | Suddenly he was just and I felt hot | 就在这个时候我感觉身上热呼呼的 |
[37:47] | German urine over me. | 原来德国佬朝我身上撒了泡尿 |
[37:51] | – It is not true. – And he gave me a hug afterwards. | -这不是真的 -那他刚才还抱了我 |
[37:56] | It was certainly deserved. | 我自找的 |
[38:11] | Are you ready soon? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:13] | – With what? – As to behave so? | -准备什么 -就像你表现的那样 |
[38:27] | You do not always go after first appearance. | 第一次出来你不会上床是吗 |
[38:29] | It usually is a good fit. | 通常确实不合适 |
[38:33] | So you are therefore a self-goose? | 那么你自己是个呆子吗 |
[38:40] | Have I learned to know each other? | 你们相互了解了吗 |
[38:46] | It’s been a long day. | 我累了 |
[38:49] | – Greg. – Tlkken. | -格雷格 -托琴! |
[38:54] | What are you doing? | 你和她说什么了 |
[39:00] | Corporal Gregers Gram. | 格雷格·克下士 |
[39:22] | Military officer Max Manus. | 马克思·马努斯军官 |
[39:37] | I will never forget you. | 我永远都不会忘记你 |
[39:39] | They are an inspiration to us all. | 他们会永远鼓舞我们 |
[39:42] | It is probably the opposite military officer Manus. | 恰恰相反 马努斯军官 |
[39:53] | Yesterday a difficult time in the meeting. | 昨天是非常艰难的时刻 |
[39:56] | I do not doubt your courage. | 我从不怀疑你们的勇气 |
[40:00] | I would just ask you not underestimating the enemy | 我只叫你们不要低估敌人的实力 |
[40:05] | – In the same way he underestimated us. | 同样他们也不能低估我们的实力 |
[40:07] | I ask you to convey my thanks from me — | 请转达我的谢意 |
[40:11] | – To all those who could not be here. | 向所有因为各种原因不能来这的人 |
[40:14] | The work you do for Norway | 你们对挪威的历史 |
[40:18] | is crucial and historically. | 做了至关重要的贡献 |
[40:21] | Just to see you here today | 刚刚看到你们在这 |
[40:24] | fills a king with an enormous pride. | 让国王拥有了无比的自豪感 |
[40:29] | God be with you all. | 上帝与你们同在 |
[40:34] | I was too far from him. | 我离他太远了 |
[40:37] | – So it stupidly like? – No no. | -我看起来很蠢吧? -不 不 |
[40:42] | – He knew my name. – The captain said the course. | -他知道我的名字 -上尉提到了课程 |
[40:52] | – Have you heard anything? – We travel about two days. | -听到什么消息吗 -我们旅行两天 |
[40:57] | And we get more equipment this time. | 这次我们能得到更多的装备 |
[40:59] | Yes now you know the king. | 是的 现在你知道国王了吧 |
[41:08] | – Mr Fehmer. – Sorry. | -法莫尔先生 -抱歉 |
[41:10] | Mrs Jacobsen would like to speak with you. | 雅各布夫人想找你聊聊 |
[41:13] | Sid finally down. What can I do for you? | 坐下来吧 我能帮你什么忙 |
[41:17] | Her son Sigurd Jacobsen | 她的儿子是西格德·雅各布 |
[41:19] | was arrested at the port. | 在港口被逮捕了 |
[41:24] | Sigurd is a good boy. | 西格德是个好孩子 |
[41:27] | He had nothing to do with it. | 他根本就没做什么 |
[41:30] | His uncle has been member of the TS for many years. | 他叔叔很多年前已经是组织的成员了 |
[41:35] | I wonder also entering the lot. | 我想他也加入了那个组织 |
[41:37] | They do not join you in to convince me. | 他们没有拉你加入说服我吗 |
[41:42] | He is the only one I have. | 他是我唯一的寄托了 |
[41:47] | I will investigate. | 我会调查的 |
[41:56] | Should I pull the order back? | 要我把命令收回吗 |
[42:06] | Beware. | 注意 |
[42:11] | Add an. | 瞄准 |
[42:19] | Shoot! | 射击! |
[42:46] | How the hell flk they get Sigurd? | 该死的 他们是怎么抓到西格德的 |
[42:49] | It was not your fault Max. | 这不是你的错 马克思 |
[42:50] | He died for the case. | 他死得其所 |
[42:53] | For the case? | 什么叫死得其所 |
[42:54] | See there. They both we lowered was minor compared to. | 看那里 与它们相比我们太渺小了 |
[42:58] | They carry prisoners soldiers and arms every day. | 他们的士兵每天携带武器抓囚犯 |
[43:06] | How can we beat it? | 我们怎么打败他们 |
[43:08] | They make mistakes. We must not. | 他们可以犯错 但是我们不能 |
[43:10] | No because we are so professional right? | 不 我们比他们专业 不是吗 |
[43:14] | It is not a game this. | 这不是一场游戏 |
[43:16] | What if the flk get your name? | 如果他供出了你的名字怎么办 |
[43:18] | They did not. | 他没有 |
[43:20] | That is why he is dead and I live. | 这就是为什么我还活着而他死了 |
[43:33] | Solveig I look like a Norwegian now? | 斯洛温格 我看起来像个挪威人吗 |
[43:37] | I will stop after this week. | 我做完这个星期就不干了 |
[43:39] | What is it for something my dear? | 这是为什么 我亲爱的 |
[43:42] | Why you lied to the lady? | 你为什么对那位夫人撒谎 |
[43:43] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[43:48] | You must understand that it is not easy to be in my position. | 你要明白站在我的立场上这是很不容易的 |
[43:52] | The desperate acts of terrorism serves no purpose. | 恐怖主义行为是绝望并毫无目的的 |
[43:56] | They bring civilian lives in danger if they are not stopped. | 如果不阻止他们 将使得平民受到威胁 |
[44:00] | Sometimes we must take difficult choices | 有时候 我们必须采取行动 |
[44:01] | to everyone’s best interests. | 做出艰难的选择以满足多数人的利益 |
[44:05] | What would you have done? | 换做你的话会怎么做 |
[44:10] | I would live in peace. | 我希望生活在和平中 |
[44:13] | Will you? | 你呢 |
[44:17] | I am here because I love Norway. | 我来这里是因为我喜欢挪威 |
[44:20] | I would build a future here. | 我想在这里创造一个属于我的未来 |
[44:25] | The resistance is over | 抵抗运动结束后 |
[44:27] | when people understand that we want their best. | 人们会明白 这么做是为了他们好 |
[44:42] | Would you shoot me now? | 你现在想杀我吗 |
[44:46] | Kolbein? | 科尔宾 |
[44:48] | You are still just imprudent. | 你现在还是那么轻率 |
[44:52] | – When you slack off? – Right now. | -你什么时候放出来的 -刚刚 |
[44:59] | Three years of hell. | 三年地狱般的生活 |
[45:20] | How did you like? | 你怎么样 |
[45:23] | The Germans were well out of that | 摆脱了德国人我很幸运 |
[45:24] | I do not had anything to do with you. | 很遗憾我没能和你一起做事 |
[45:34] | – Want a great cup of coffee? – Yes. | -想要一杯咖啡吗 -好 |
[45:37] | Can we drink it outside? | 我们能出去喝吗 |
[45:39] | I’ve had enough of small dark room. | 我在阴暗狭小的房子里憋了很长时间了 |
[45:43] | – What would you now? – Avenge me. | -你现在想做什么 -报仇 |
[45:47] | You’ve been out in two seconds and you will enter to sit again. | 你才刚出来 很有可能再次被抓进去 |
[45:52] | You can then enjoy the freedom a little. | 你可以享受短暂的自由时光 |
[46:10] | You can not round a corner without any control. | 你不能没掌控情况就出来闲逛 |
[46:26] | Mr Bugge. Mr Brown. Have a nice day. | 伯格先生 布朗先生 祝您一天愉快 |
[46:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:34] | He said what he wanted? | 他说什么事了吗 |
[46:35] | Only that we should meet here. | 只是说我们在这里碰面 |
[46:38] | Jens Christian looks serious. | 简森·克里斯蒂安看起来很严肃 |
[46:50] | – What was with him? – Have not heard it? | -他说什么 -听说什么消息了没 |
[46:53] | Quislings new labor service. | 卖国贼的新工作 |
[46:58] | He will not get anywhere with it. | 他不会有任何进展的 |
[46:59] | Only the unemployed arise. | 只会导致失业者不断增加 |
[47:02] | – He introduces it as a service. – That he can not. | -他把这称为一种服务 -不是吧 |
[47:05] | It goes poorly tfronten | 看起来是的 |
[47:06] | so he will send Norwegian boys there. | 会把更多挪威青年送过去 |
[47:09] | – All between 18 and 20 – How many? | -全是在18至20岁 -有多少 |
[47:12] | 70-80.000 minimum. | 至少七万到八万人 |
[47:13] | They send calls out tomorrow. | 他们明天会被送走的 |
[47:15] | Anyone who does not turn up being arrested. | 只要谁没来他们就会逮捕他 |
[47:17] | Damn. | 操 |
[47:19] | Who was it? Gestapo? | 是谁 盖世太保? |
[47:23] | – Gunnar who is it? – My mother. | -贡纳 是谁 -我母亲 |
[47:27] | – Your mother? – She believes I am in Sweden. | -你母亲? -她以为我在瑞典 |
[47:30] | She gets a nervesammenbrud if she sees me. | 她若是看到我 她会抓狂的 |
[47:35] | They have all files | 他们的文件里包含了 |
[47:36] | with names various locations in the city. | 这个城市里各种各样的人名 |
[47:40] | We take the registry of the Police | 我们得到了登记注册的警察 |
[47:43] | Kjelland and the Labor Service. | 克兰德和他的家庭工作信息 |
[48:02] | Go ahead. Have a nice day. | 您先请 祝您一天愉快 |
[48:21] | Out with you! | 出去! |
[48:24] | Come out with you! | 赶紧出去! |
[48:32] | Fast! Out! | 赶紧! 出去! |
[48:34] | Fast! | 赶紧! |
[48:46] | – What a time it took. – Talk nicely. | -怎么这么久 -谈得很愉快 |
[49:07] | – Who is it? – It’s Karl-Johan. | -谁啊 -我是卡尔·乔安 |
[49:10] | I have an important message to major Kjelland. | 我有重要消息传达给克兰德少校 |
[49:24] | – Are you alone here? – Where is the archive? | -你一个人在这吗 -档案在什么地方 |
[49:33] | There are a lot. | 这里有很多 |
[49:38] | Sit here. We make you nothing. | 坐这 我们不会把你怎样的 |
[49:43] | Should we blow it? | 要炸了吗 |
[49:48] | No we burn it in the fireplace. | 不 我们把它们放在在壁炉里烧光 |
[49:51] | There is no time for. | 但是我们没有时间 |
[49:52] | Dick ring out if there are any. | 一旦有任何响声 警报就会响起来 |
[49:56] | Listen here. People sleep around in the apartment here. | 听着 有人睡在周围的房子里面 |
[50:00] | It will take all night. | 这需要花一个晚上才能搞定 |
[50:25] | – Are you ready soon? – How goes it with her? | -快完事了吗 -她怎么了 |
[50:30] | She has not so good. | 她看上去不太好 |
[50:49] | – Dick how many? – No clue. It is the police. | -迪克 多少人 -不知 是警察 |
[50:52] | Germans are just around the corner. | 德国人已经到拐角处那了 |
[50:55] | Per the road. Lars-Emil you with me. | 穿过马路 拉斯 你跟我来 |
[50:58] | In others the road. | 其余的人 穿过马路 |
[51:00] | Run! | 快跑! |
[51:10] | There. | 往那边跑 |
[51:27] | Held! | 站住! |
[52:12] | Held! Get off! Up with your hands! | 站住! 别动! 举起你的双手! |
[52:16] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[52:18] | Turn around. | 转身! |
[52:22] | Keep your hands up. Higher. | 举起你的手来 高一点 |
[52:30] | Come closer. Slowly. | 走过来 慢一点 |
[52:40] | Lars-Emil! | 拉斯! |
[52:45] | Lars-Emil. Lars-Emil! | 拉斯 拉斯 |
[53:02] | – Who is here? – Max and Kolbein. | -谁在那 -马克思和科尔宾 |
[53:09] | – Where is Lars-Emil? – He did it unfortunately not. | -拉斯在哪里 -他没回来 很不幸 |
[53:14] | – And Dick and Tlmo? – I think they are doing. | -迪克和迪摩呢 -我想他们也死了 |
[53:18] | We should have blown it all into pieces. | 我应该把它直接炸掉的 |
[53:21] | – As with Per? – No unfortunately. | -严重吗 -没事 |
[53:29] | They had 50 men available. | 你带了五十个人都没抓到他 |
[53:31] | We shot him in the neck. We will flnde him. | 我们打到了他的脖子 会找到他的 |
[53:36] | Why should I work with such incapable fools? | 我们为什么要花这么多力气找这个傻瓜 |
[53:41] | I had him surrounded and yet I let him go. | 我围住了他 却还是让他溜了 |
[53:45] | Now you too far. It is completely unacceptable. | 不能容忍 这完全不能接受 |
[53:50] | They keep you from my area. | 别让他再出现在我面前 |
[53:54] | – Is that clear? – Yes. That is understood. | -听清楚了吗 -是 |
[54:08] | How beflnder Max Manus themselves? | 怎么才能找到马克思·马努斯 |
[54:11] | – Get him away. – We will continue this evening. | -把他带走 -我们晚上继续 |
[54:34] | – Is everything okay? – Yes. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[54:39] | I’ve packed your things. | 我已经帮你收拾好东西了 |
[54:39] | We travel about an hour. | 我们大约需要花费一小时旅行 |
[54:49] | Everything has two sides. | 任何事都有两面性 |
[54:52] | The winner determines who is a terrorist or patriot. | 胜者为王败者为寇 |
[55:00] | Should we do the propaganda? It is an enormous risk. | 我们需要做宣传吗 这得冒很大的风险 |
[55:03] | It is a necessary risk. | 但这是风险很有必要 |
[55:08] | I do not want something happens. | 我不希望有什么事发生 |
[55:10] | Is it wrong then wept a little for me. | 如果这是错的 那么我就得流血了 |
[55:13] | Then you must make sure that my statue get a flattering place. | 然后你必须把我的墓碑放在我想要的地方 |
[55:24] | – Go ahead. – What’s this? | -拿着 -这是什么 |
[55:26] | A little summer gift from us two for you. | 我们俩给你的小小的礼物 |
[55:29] | – From Scotland. – Open now. | -从苏格兰带来的 -打开吧 |
[55:35] | – What have you two been on? – Wait and see. | -你们两个搞什么啊 -打开看看 |
[55:43] | It is the English royal family’s hunting cabin. | 这是英国皇室的卡宾枪打的猎物 |
[55:48] | We thought it was an ordinary house we broke into i. | 我们以为闯入了一个看上去很普通的房子 |
[55:51] | So it was filled with rococo furniture. | 里面摆满了洛可可风格的家具 |
[55:54] | Have you no manners? | 你很没礼貌吧 |
[55:57] | Ask the Conservative politician. | 问问他那个保守的政治家 |
[56:00] | I keep you away from my son. | 我会让我儿子远离你 |
[56:04] | Do you have a son? | 阌卸勇? |
[56:07] | Yes. George. He is five years. | 是的 乔治 五岁了 |
[56:10] | World flneste little boy. Where is he now? | 人间最美的小男孩 他现在在哪 |
[56:13] | He is at boarding school outside the city. It is safer there. | 他在市郊的寄宿学校念书 那很安全 |
[56:19] | It looks harmless out | 看起来外面安全了 |
[56:20] | but it can trigger a disaster. | 但有可能引发下一场灾难 |
[56:24] | Maximo Manus. He fled from us three years ago. | 马克思·马努斯 他离开我们三年了 |
[56:30] | We have tried to inflltrere those | 我已经厌倦这一切了 |
[56:33] | but they are very careful. | 但是他们一直很小心 |
[56:36] | He is cautious but ambitious. | 他很谨慎却野心很大 |
[56:51] | – He is lucky to have you. – Yes. | -他很幸运有你在 -是的 |
[56:56] | Once he fell asleep in the tram and then came the Gestapo. | 一次他在电车上睡着了 盖世太保来了 |
[57:01] | He had his pocket full of illegal leaflets. | 他口袋里塞满了非法传单 |
[57:05] | But they nnede not to awaken him. | 但是他们没能发现他 |
[57:08] | He looked so peaceful out. | 他就这么安全的逃脱了 |
[57:12] | Poor thing. | 真是无语 |
[57:23] | Sometimes I almost yearn back to Finland. | 有时候我很渴望回到芬兰 |
[57:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[57:33] | It could see the enemy in the eye. | 那里很容易辨别敌人 |
[57:37] | It was us or them. | 不是我们就是他们 |
[57:40] | Now the enemy is behind you and around you. | 现在敌人在你后面或在你周围 |
[57:44] | Everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[57:47] | They torture and kill my friends to get me. | 他们不断拷问杀害我的朋友试图找到我 |
[57:53] | – Some have to lead. – Yes. | -必须有人领导大家 -是啊 |
[57:56] | I led them into something they can not get out of. | 我领导他们使得他们无法摆脱出来了 |
[58:03] | – You laugh? – Sorry. | -你是在笑我吗 -抱歉 |
[58:06] | – I open myself and then you laugh. – Sorry. | -我敞开胸怀而你却笑话我 -抱歉 |
[58:08] | I knew just did not you were so sentimental. | 我没想到你这么感性 |
[58:14] | Is there something wrong with that? | 那有什么不对的吗 |
[58:15] | It becomes us men when we drink. | 这已经成为我们男人喝酒必做的事情了 |
[58:17] | Gregers said that you cried when you saw Gone with the wind. | 乔治说 你看《乱世佳人》的时候哭了 |
[58:23] | And I regard him as a brother. | 我把他当做兄弟 他居然出卖我 |
[58:25] | I thought it was for fun. | 我觉得这很好玩点 |
[58:27] | What you thought when you heard that? | 你听到这些你怎么想 |
[58:32] | It should not be ashamed. | 这没什么可以害羞的 |
[58:35] | I am not. Are you? | 我没害羞 你呢 |
[58:36] | No. Should it be embarrassing to me? | 不 难道这会让我难堪吗 |
[58:41] | That I do not know. | 这我不知道 |
[58:42] | To sit and drink fill jars with two all night. | 我连续两个通宵坐在饮料罐子前 |
[58:46] | What is your man for this? | 你男人是做什么的 |
[58:49] | He is in England. | 他在英国呢 |
[58:51] | We are still married — | 我们还是结婚状态 |
[58:55] | But we are not really married longer if you understand. | 但是我们已无夫妻之实了 |
[59:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[59:04] | What are you now? | 那你现在打算做什么 |
[59:05] | Remove the foot from spinach. | 把脚从菠菜上拿开 |
[59:09] | – You have a bad sense of humor. – You laugh then. | -你真幽默 -能让你笑起来就好 |
[59:17] | Hitler Goebbels and Hitler entering a bar. | 希特勒 戈培尔还有希特勒进了酒吧 |
[59:20] | – Hitler and Hitler? – Himmler. | -希特勒和希特勒? -希姆莱 |
[59:24] | – Quiet. – What is it? | -安静 -怎么了 |
[59:27] | – It’s sabotage. – No. | -这是阴谋破坏 -不 |
[59:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[59:38] | Quiet. Space is guaranteed. | 安静 这地方安全了 |
[59:42] | – Is this safe? – Yes. | -安全了吗 -是的 |
[59:57] | Who taught you to dance? | 谁教你跳舞的 |
[59:59] | – A happy girl in Havana. – Exactly. | -一个哈瓦那的快乐女孩 -完全正确 |
[1:00:03] | I was 14 years old. | 我那时才十四岁 |
[1:00:06] | – Have you been to Havana? – Yes. | -你去过哈瓦那吗 -是的 |
[1:00:12] | Fut-fut. | 嘀嘀… |
[1:00:18] | My father sent me to Cuba to become a man. | 我父亲想把我送到古巴 让我成为男人 |
[1:00:20] | Oh Yeah? The mission has failed. | 真的吗 但是这个计划失败了 |
[1:00:30] | – Whiskey? – Yes. | -威士忌? -好 |
[1:00:37] | Moved you from your family when you were 14? | 你十四岁就离开你的家庭了? |
[1:00:40] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:42] | It is a long history. | 说来话长了 |
[1:00:53] | – Now we see if you can dance. – No no no. | -现在让我看看你会跳舞 -不 不 |
[1:00:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:01:01] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[1:01:21] | I just need to support me to you. | 我需要你现在靠着我 |
[1:01:47] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:01:53] | That you do not. | 这么说你不想了 |
[1:01:56] | See you. | 再见 |
[1:02:27] | Is there not a rooster? | 你起的可真早 |
[1:02:28] | It is hidden | 这是隐藏的 |
[1:02:30] | so you can shoot from your pocket without it stuck. | 这样不用掏出来就可以从口袋里射击 |
[1:02:40] | The front girl. | 封面女孩 |
[1:02:45] | Can I see? | 我看看 |
[1:02:53] | Olav must be involved. | 奥拉夫必须参加进来 |
[1:02:54] | We do not need more people. | 我们不需要更多的人了 |
[1:02:57] | – What we have then. – Hi. Olav. | -怎么样 -奥拉夫 |
[1:03:04] | I think so. Take care Max. | 我想是这样 小心点 麦克斯 |
[1:03:05] | Half the group was taken. | 组织里有一半人已经被抓了 |
[1:03:09] | – Take your precautions. – I stick to the boys here. | -多注意点 -我会保护好他们的 |
[1:03:15] | Will I need me | 如果需要我 |
[1:03:17] | so please ask for a Turkish among kringle baker Andersen. | 请到土耳其人开的安德森面包房找我 |
[1:03:20] | What if we get a kringle? | 如果我找到克里格怎么办 |
[1:03:23] | – Turkish kringle flndes not. – I have tasted one. | -土耳其人克里格 -我领教过一个 |
[1:03:27] | – No it was the Turkish pastry. – Forget the kringle. | -不 是土耳其糕点 -别闹了 |
[1:03:32] | Watch out Max. | 当心点 马克思 |
[1:03:34] | You can not jump out through the windows anymore. | 你现在再也不能跳窗了 |
[1:03:50] | – What happened? – He lost the gun. | -发生什么事 -他的枪走火了 |
[1:03:54] | – Call an ambulance. – He is wanted. | -叫救护车来 -他是被通缉的不能叫 |
[1:03:58] | – My father is a doctor. – To get him however! | -我父亲是医生 -叫他来 |
[1:04:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:04:04] | – Damn Greg. Tallak. – Be quiet. | -操 格雷格 托拉克 -安静 |
[1:04:08] | My brothers … our king. | 我的兄弟 我们的国王 |
[1:04:12] | He was also hit in the leg. Two locations. | 他还射到了自己的腿 一共两个位置 |
[1:04:14] | It went through my leg first. | 它首先穿过了我的腿 |
[1:04:18] | – I can see the ball. – Can you? | -我可以看到那个球 -你能吗 |
[1:04:21] | It’s just a small splinter. | 这只是个小碎片 |
[1:04:27] | Where was I scared. | 吓得我半死 |
[1:04:33] | It makes damn evil. | 它真该死 |
[1:04:37] | There were some pieces | 还有一些碎片 |
[1:04:39] | I did not could get out. Do the hospital. | 我拿不出来 去医院吧 |
[1:04:43] | – I can not. – Then you must come to Sweden. | -我不能去医院 -那你一定要去瑞典 |
[1:04:46] | – There may be inflammation in it. – I can not let boys. | -可能会发炎的 -我不能扔下大家 |
[1:04:51] | What I also know about it? | 我知道什么 |
[1:04:52] | I have only been a doctor in 30 years. | 我只不过是当了三十年医生而已 |
[1:04:56] | Does he have more dressings or pills? | 他需要更多的绷布和药丸吗 |
[1:04:59] | I can not leave now. | 我现在不能离开 |
[1:05:01] | You do not benefit without your legs. | 没有腿的话对你来说没有一点好处 |
[1:05:04] | Want to contribute to Sweden? | 想对瑞典做贡献吗 |
[1:05:07] | One of us must stay here. | 我们中要有一个人留在这 |
[1:05:10] | And be careful that gutterne not burst palace. | 而且要小心 |
[1:05:14] | – It’s a bad time. – You will soon be back. | -这不是个好时间 -你很快就能康复 |
[1:05:18] | See here. So you do not forget what we need. | 看 你别忘了我们需要什么 |
[1:05:26] | What an idiot I am. | 我真是个傻子 |
[1:05:33] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:05:36] | You are absolutely right. | 你说的没错 |
[1:05:57] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:07:32] | – Are you sure of this? – It is the Germans. | -你确定是这家吗 -德国人开的 |
[1:07:36] | They must have realized which way the war goes. | 他们一定洞悉战争的走向了 |
[1:08:04] | – You do not agree. – Yes I would like. | -你不必跟来 -不 没关系 |
[1:08:15] | – Then came you. – This is one of my friends. | -你终于来了 -这是我的一个朋友 |
[1:08:19] | Take a seat. I ordered coffee. | 坐吧 我要了咖啡 |
[1:08:23] | Replacement Coffee. | 可以续杯的 |
[1:08:25] | – Will you please sit there? – Yes. | -麻烦请你坐在这边吧 -好 |
[1:08:33] | I am pleased that you have contacted us. | 我很高兴你能联系我们 |
[1:08:37] | It means a lot to us to | 能够得到关于盖世太保的消息 |
[1:08:38] | get information about the Gestapo. | 对我们来说很重要 |
[1:08:41] | But I have to make sure you are really on our side. | 但是我必须确保你真的是站在我们这边的 |
[1:08:50] | It is … | 这是… |
[1:08:59] | It is a dangerous … | 这是个很危险… |
[1:09:06] | … game. | …游戏 |
[1:09:12] | Quiet quiet. Shoot no. | 安静 安静 停止射击 |
[1:09:34] | Gregers! | 格雷格! |
[1:09:46] | Stop! | 停下! |
[1:10:02] | He is still alive. | 他还活着 |
[1:10:26] | – Such. Now you must take it amble a few days. – Thanks. | -现在你至少得休息几天 -谢谢 |
[1:10:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:10:51] | – Gunnar? They have not taken Kolbein? – No. | -贡纳? 还是科尔宾? -不是 |
[1:11:03] | Gregers? | 是格雷格? |
[1:11:07] | It can not match. That is not to hell. | 不可能 这不可能 |
[1:11:13] | – When flk you know? – In the morning. | -你什么时候知道的 -早上 |
[1:11:18] | It can not match. | 不可能 |
[1:11:21] | We can not Tlkken. | 不可能 托琴 |
[1:11:28] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[1:11:31] | It was at Plasskafeen. An ambush. | 在帕拉斯卡芬咖啡馆 是个圈套 |
[1:11:35] | I knew I should not be taken away. | 我就知道 我不应该离开 |
[1:11:38] | – You can not take you … – Were there others? | -你不能这样 -还有其他人吗 |
[1:11:42] | Tallak. He was arrested. | 托拉克 他被逮捕了 |
[1:11:45] | When does the train to Arvika? | 下班去艾弗里卡的火车是几点的 |
[1:11:47] | You can not leave. So they caught you. | 马克思 你不能离开 他们会逮捕你 |
[1:11:52] | – You can not save everyone Max. – I can save him. | -谁都救不了 马克思 -我能救他 |
[1:11:56] | How can you travel now? You can be comfortable here. | 你现在怎么走 你需要休息 |
[1:12:00] | Here. You may not travel far. | 在这休息 你不能长途跋涉 |
[1:12:03] | How can you asking me to be? | 你怎么能要求我这样做 |
[1:12:36] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:12:53] | I do not know who I think I am. | 我不是你们想找的人 |
[1:12:58] | I am just a messenger. I know nothing. | 我只是个传信的 我什么也不知道 |
[1:13:12] | Do not make it difficult for yourself now Tallaksen. | 不要为难你自己 托拉克森 |
[1:13:20] | Can you put any other music? | 你能放点别的音乐吗 |
[1:13:32] | You can take it quite calmly. | 你可以很镇定的忍受 |
[1:13:35] | We have a good time. | 我们将会玩得很痛快 |
[1:13:36] | Torture is a symphony in several rates. | 拷打只不过是交响乐的一种形式 |
[1:13:41] | This is just the first. | 而那只是第一种 |
[1:13:44] | You can die quickly and painlessly — | 你可以快速毫无痛苦的死去 |
[1:13:48] | When you have told us everything. | 只要你告诉我们所有事情 |
[1:15:17] | God Jul | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:15:20] | God Jul | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:15:26] | Are you home to celebrate Christmas? | 你这是回家庆祝圣诞节吗 |
[1:15:30] | I go to a friend. | 我去找个朋友 |
[1:15:31] | I understand unfortunately not Norwegian. | 我明白 不幸的很 我不是挪威人 |
[1:15:40] | I have a daughter at her age. | 我有一个像她一样年纪的女儿 |
[1:15:46] | I hope I can come home next year. | 我希望我能在来年回家 |
[1:15:49] | You want to go home? | 你想回家吗 |
[1:15:54] | Cheers mate. It is enough with the war. | 干杯 同志 不要再有战争了 |
[1:16:00] | Here. Cigarettes. | 给 香烟 |
[1:16:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:29] | You have no idea how happy I am now. | 你不知道我现在有多快乐 |
[1:16:33] | Maybe you’re one of them | 也许你是他们中的一员 |
[1:16:34] | I will kill when we lower Danube. | 我会越过瑙河杀了你 |
[1:16:36] | So are you in the icy water and crying for your mother. | 所以你现在就在冰水中哭泣着找妈妈吧 |
[1:16:48] | We will both die. | 我们都会死的 |
[1:16:53] | I can die with a smile I know we will win. | 我会笑着死去 我知道我们会赢的 |
[1:17:00] | Gregers knew it. | 格雷格知道 |
[1:17:02] | Tallak smiled when he knappede his shirt up. | 托拉克微微一笑 当他穿上他的衬衣 |
[1:17:06] | He knew we would win with or without him. | 他知道我们没有他也一样会赢 |
[1:17:13] | Just as we know that … | 我们就是知道 |
[1:17:19] | I have to. | 我要走了 |
[1:17:59] | Offensive on the Western Front will break through the Allied lines. | 西线进攻的盟军将突破战线 |
[1:18:03] | – And then we Antwerp. – It is impossible. | -然后是我们安特卫普 -这不可能 |
[1:18:07] | Once we Antwerp we can negotiate for peace. | 一旦我们得到安特卫普我们可以和平谈判 |
[1:18:10] | Then the troops move east. | 然后军队会转移到东面 |
[1:18:12] | I do not believe in negotiations. | 我从不相信谈判 |
[1:18:14] | I do not think the total war we beflnder us will allow it. | 我不认为我们会爆发全面战争 |
[1:18:22] | Fortunately we will never negotiate Norway. | 幸亏我们从没和挪威谈判过 |
[1:18:25] | – Good old fortress Norway. – For Norway. | -很好 挪威是个要塞 -为了挪威 |
[1:18:43] | You must discard the ad | 你必须去除编码 |
[1:18:44] | and ensure the it is clean and velsmurt. | 确保枪体干净 |
[1:18:55] | – Where is Max? – Inside. | -马克思在哪 -里面 |
[1:18:57] | Max | 马克思 |
[1:18:58] | The Germans have broken through in the Ardennes on the Western front. | 德军在西线的阿尔丁防线被盟军突破了 |
[1:19:02] | – Hitler timber country troops. – Good. | -希特勒就要完了 -太好了 |
[1:19:05] | 300 000 soldiers rested to the front is not good. | 30万名士兵在这前面休整不是一件好事 |
[1:19:08] | But what is it with us to do? | 但是我们能做什么 |
[1:19:10] | Not one German have to leave the country. | 没有一个德国人离开这个国家 |
[1:19:13] | We wanted to hunt them out | 我们本来想追捕他们 |
[1:19:15] | and now we keep them here? | 现在却能让他们在这里? |
[1:19:18] | The Germans want the invasion force Seas. | 德国人想要入侵海洋 |
[1:19:19] | They can win the war. | 他们会打赢这场战争 |
[1:19:24] | Gunnar and the others have begun to blow all the railway tracks. | 贡纳和其他人已经开始炸毁铁路轨道了 |
[1:19:29] | And then there is the Danube which nobody do something about. The sail still. | 然后是多瑙河号军舰 没人管那里 |
[1:19:34] | – It takes the British aircraft of. – It has shot half of them down. | -他们用英国战机 -一半被射下来了 |
[1:19:37] | I have worked at the port. I know we can handle it. | 我在港口工作过 我们能对付他们 |
[1:19:42] | It is still me having command. | 这里还是我说了算 |
[1:19:45] | Who the hell are all these people? Can you come out? | 这些见鬼的人是谁 你能出去吗 |
[1:20:19] | Out. Out! | 出去 出去! |
[1:20:24] | What are you doing Max? | 你要做什么 马克思 |
[1:20:28] | You can not take Danube alone. | 你不能一个人打德国人 |
[1:20:30] | I am tired of people dying around me. | 周围那么多人死了 |
[1:20:32] | I do it alone. | 我自己干 |
[1:20:33] | – Join now not so stupid. – Have you heard Roy? | -多么愚蠢 -你听说过吗罗伊 |
[1:20:37] | Danube sailing with five companies and tons of equipment. | 多瑙河号上有五个船运公司和成吨的设备 |
[1:20:41] | – One man is worth it. – No. | -一个人是值得的 -不 |
[1:20:44] | – Regardless of how we do it here – As we do so together? | -无论做什么 -关键是我们一起吗? |
[1:20:49] | We have one chance and it costs a life. | 我们有一个机会 这需要一条生命 |
[1:20:53] | – It’s my turn. – TII what? | -这次轮到我了 -你说什么 |
[1:20:56] | Out with you. | 不带你去 |
[1:20:58] | Gregers and Tallak was not just your friends! | 格雷格和托拉克不仅是你的朋友! |
[1:21:00] | Who said you have to die? | 谁说你必须去死了? |
[1:21:04] | We are doing it here together and we do not live by it! | 我们将同甘共苦 荣辱与共! |
[1:21:32] | – Should we wait a little? – I have eaten rotten eggs. | -要再等等吗 -我闻到臭鸡蛋味了 |
[1:22:02] | There is smooth here. | 慢点儿 |
[1:22:04] | Hello. We are electricians. | 您好 我们是电工 |
[1:22:06] | I have not heard anything about. | 我从没听说过你们 |
[1:22:09] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[1:22:10] | Now comes the paperwork to take the half day. | 这些文书工作要花费半天时间! |
[1:22:14] | They will probably repair this connection in the control room. | 他们可能是来修复控制室的 |
[1:22:20] | It is in order. You may go through. | 这是命令 你可以通过 |
[1:22:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:22:40] | New routines? | 新规矩吗 |
[1:22:45] | Can we come in? We have a task to perform here. | 我可以进来吗 我们必须要在这施工 |
[1:22:52] | – Thank you. – Go out on the other side. | -谢谢你 -从另一边出去 |
[1:25:15] | Hold me to it. | 停住别动 |
[1:26:33] | – So they us? – I do not think so. | -他们发现我们了? -我不认为 |
[1:27:26] | Have you been out to swim? | 你们下水游泳了吗 |
[1:27:39] | – What is it? – It seems that we have worked. | -怎么了 -看起来像是刚工作完 |
[1:27:47] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[1:27:49] | We come back tomorrow. | 很好 我们明天再来 |
[1:27:52] | – Be sure to get the papers. – We do. | -明天把文件带来 -没问题 |
[1:27:56] | – Sorry. – It does not matter. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[1:28:04] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[1:28:16] | – Who are they? – Electrical. | -他们是谁 -电工 |
[1:28:21] | Have not I seen you before? | 我以前见过你吗 |
[1:28:23] | That I do not know. I live on this around. | 那我就不知道了 我就住在这边上 |
[1:28:27] | No. | 不对 |
[1:28:36] | They play football? | 看起来是像踢球的吧 |
[1:28:53] | So should we just wait for they jump at sunrise. | 我想我们应该等到日出再来 |
[1:28:58] | – Be careful at the border. – Same to you. | -过卡时小心点 -你也一样 |
[1:29:36] | Bombs were placed Danube before leaving port. | 多瑙河号离港前炸弹就已经被安置好 |
[1:29:41] | I want a list of dead and wounded. | 我要一份伤亡者名单 |
[1:30:14] | There have been sabotage against the railway. | 那边的铁路线不断被破坏 |
[1:30:18] | They have blown all the lines. | 他们要炸毁所有线路 |
[1:30:19] | Kongsvinger Drammen Moss. | 康思维恩格 德拉门 莫斯 |
[1:30:22] | During one night? It can not match. | -是在晚上吗 -这样说不通 |
[1:30:28] | Are not we crack down in these people? | 我们不是已经把这些人给消灭了吗 |
[1:30:36] | It is important that we show strength. | 重要的是显示我们的力量 |
[1:30:40] | Get addresses of all suspects. | 设法获得所有嫌疑人的地址 |
[1:30:43] | We must crush them once and for all. | 我们必须摧毁他们 一劳永逸 |
[1:31:01] | – Max. – Hi. | -马克思 -嗨 |
[1:31:04] | Just go already. | 你先走 我随后就到 |
[1:31:07] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[1:31:11] | – Do not … – Can we go somewhere go? | -不要 -我们可以走走吗 |
[1:31:15] | – No not now Max. – I am leaving tomorrow. | -不行 马克思 -我明天就要走了 |
[1:31:18] | We flk telegram on the Danube. It sank off Drak. | 我看见多瑙河号的新闻 被炸沉了 |
[1:31:22] | It is fantastic. | 做的真棒 |
[1:31:28] | Is there anything I can do for you? Missing something? | 我能做点什么吗 需要什么 |
[1:31:32] | Do not do it here. Join now sweet. | 不要这样 跟我走吧 |
[1:31:53] | The main objective beflnder here | 我们的主要目标比弗利德这里 |
[1:31:56] | in Frichs Street 2 | 在弗里茨街2号 |
[1:31:57] | Four identiflcerede and two unknown persons. | 四名嫌疑人还有两个身份不明的 |
[1:31:59] | All hard armed. | 都有武器 |
[1:32:03] | Yes yes. No no. | 是 是 不 不 |
[1:32:07] | We take full responsibility. | 我们对此负全部责任 |
[1:32:09] | We turn to tomorrow. | 我们明天会改变这一切的 |
[1:32:12] | Yes. Heil Hitler. | 是的 嗨希特勒 |
[1:32:53] | No wait! | 不 等一下! |
[1:33:13] | – Max you must go now. – What? | -马克思你现在必须离开了 -什么 |
[1:33:16] | – The strike across the city. – Where? | -整个城市都在搞突袭 -哪里 |
[1:33:19] | They surrounded Kolbeins house. He had to shoot out. | 他们包围了科尔宾的房子 |
[1:33:22] | – Where is he? – He did. | -他在哪 -在家 |
[1:33:25] | – Mrs nebrens enough roof. – What are you talking about? | -他来不及撤走 -你说什么 |
[1:33:30] | They have probably been with her. | 他们可能一直在监视他 |
[1:33:36] | Listen to me Max. | 听我说 马克思 |
[1:33:38] | Do go to Sweden. All must go now. | 马上去瑞典 现在就动身 |
[1:33:48] | – You need to Sweden. – Not without gutterne. | -你得去瑞典 -我要救他 |
[1:35:16] | We interrupt the program with a novelty. | 我们插播一条新闻 |
[1:35:28] | Here is London. Here is a novelty. | 这是伦敦 有新情报 |
[1:35:32] | German radio has just announced that Hitler is dead. | 德国电台刚刚宣布 希特勒死了 |
[1:35:38] | Dear compatriots. | 亲爱的同胞 |
[1:35:39] | Again we can celebrate as etfritfolk. | 再次声明 我们可以庆祝胜利了 |
[1:35:42] | Tens of thousands of people are assembled … | 成千上万的人欢呼… |
[1:35:46] | Everywhere there are Norwegian flag. | 到处都是挪威国旗 |
[1:35:52] | Norwegian seamen. Old Norway loves you all. | 挪威解放 挪威永远爱着你们 |
[1:35:59] | A warm thanks to the Norwegian people. God preserve Norway. | 感谢挪威人 上帝保护挪威人民 |
[1:36:24] | Can you recognize me? | 你能认出我吗 |
[1:36:29] | No. | 不 |
[1:36:31] | My name is Manus. | 我叫马努斯 |
[1:36:36] | Are you Max Manus? | 你是马克思·马努斯? |
[1:36:41] | May I congratulate you? | 我能向您祝贺吗 |
[1:36:45] | They have a lot to be proud of. | 他们都为你感到自豪 |
[1:37:01] | They see not that dangerous out in reality. | 他们并没有看到现实是多么危险 |
[1:37:09] | It makes you not. | 看来你搞错了 |
[1:37:11] | They should have known how we strained ourselves. | 我知道他们也很紧张 马克思·马努斯 |
[1:37:16] | But you slipped away again and again. | 你一次一次的摔倒却依然还活着 |
[1:37:20] | It was luck. | 很幸运 |
[1:37:23] | I do not believe in luck. They have it in you. | 我从不相信运气 这是与生俱来的 |
[1:37:28] | They can not be caught. | 运气是抓不住的 |
[1:37:36] | English cigarettes. | 英国香烟 |
[1:37:40] | The only thing that is good about England. | 英国唯一一样比较好的东西 |
[1:37:54] | Well? Do you have it better — | 那么 生活好起来了吗 |
[1:37:58] | When the big bad wolf is behind bars? | 恶狼已经被关在监狱里了 |
[1:38:05] | In so many years I wanted you dead. | 那么多年 我一直想杀了你 |
[1:38:11] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[1:38:37] | I am glad that I flk Law to take you Max Manus. | 很高兴能见到你 马克思·马努斯 |
[1:38:55] | Where are you going? Grand share free beer out. | 你要去哪 去喝免费啤酒吧 |
[1:38:59] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[1:39:00] | – I have to Trondheim. Will you? – I’ll stay here. | -我要去特龙赫姆 你呢 -我不走 |
[1:39:05] | – Is everything okay? – Yes yes. | -一切都还好吗 -是的 |
[1:39:06] | – You have to celebrate it here. – Yes. | -你可以在这庆祝了 -是的 |
[1:39:09] | I have hung a flag up the room. | 我在房子里挂了国旗 |
[1:39:41] | It has been buried Since the invasion | 自从入侵以来这种快乐都被埋葬了 |
[1:39:44] | so enjoy it. | 现在好好享受 |
[1:40:05] | Has all been? So let me deliver a bowl. | 大家都到齐了吧 那么让我们干杯吧 |
[1:40:08] | – For freedom. – For the King. | -为了自由 -为了国王 |
[1:40:10] | For Max. | 为了马克思 |
[1:40:17] | For Max. | 为了马克思 |
[1:41:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:41:27] | Is here anyone? | 这有人吗 |
[1:41:32] | Max? | 马克思? |
[1:41:44] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[1:41:48] | How long have you been here? | 你在这呆了多久了 |
[1:41:50] | Gunnar has not seen you for days. | 贡纳说好几天没见你了 |
[1:41:53] | – You could have called anyone. – I celebrate. | -你可以叫任何人来的 -我在庆祝 |
[1:42:00] | There is simply no to celebrate with. | 这根本没什么可庆祝的 |
[1:42:03] | I am not your responsibility longer Tlkken. | 我不再是你的义务了 托琴 |
[1:42:11] | That is not how it works. | 事情不是这样的 |
[1:42:17] | See it there. | 瞧瞧这 |
[1:42:21] | I thought it was God. | 我想这是上帝吧 |
[1:42:29] | I asked him — | 我问他 |
[1:42:31] | Why he Gregers trains instead of me. | 为什么他带走格雷格而不是我 |
[1:42:42] | Is that so much to ask? | 这个要求过分吗 |
[1:42:59] | There’s nothing more pathetic | 没什么事 |
[1:43:01] | than a soldier who no longer need. | 比一个士兵不能打仗时更可悲 |
[1:43:07] | A drunkard … with bad nerves. | 一个酒鬼… 还有坏毛病 |
[1:43:11] | Max which is peace. | 马克思 和平了 |
[1:43:15] | You do not save you more. | 你不必那么压抑的 |
[1:43:18] | They are dead Tlkken! | 他们都死了 托琴 |
[1:43:20] | They are dead everybody! | 他们都死了 每个人都死了! |
[1:43:23] | – And for what? – They are not all dead. | -为了什么 -他们并没有全都死 |
[1:43:27] | I have two ears! | 我有两只耳朵 |
[1:43:28] | I have no education and no work! | 我没有受过教育 也没有工作 |
[1:43:40] | I do not have you. | 我没有得到你 |
[1:44:07] | All my life was planned. | 我一生似乎被安排好了 |
[1:44:12] | I am married to a diplomat. | 我先是嫁给了一个外交官 |
[1:44:16] | Fine apartment in Stockholm. | 住在斯德哥尔摩一栋精致的公寓里 |
[1:44:21] | Just as my parents would — | 就像我们父母一样 |
[1:44:25] | – And now I sit here with you. | 现在我和你坐在一起 |
[1:44:30] | – Sorry. – You drink | -抱歉 -你喝醉了 |
[1:44:34] | and feel sorry for yourself. | 为自己感到难过 |
[1:44:40] | And yet … | 然而 |
[1:44:42] | I have never met a man like you Max. | 我还没见过像你这样的人 马克思 |
[1:46:01] | – Now we are in a turn. – No no. | -我们颠倒位置了 -不 不 |
[1:46:05] | You managed to blow the Danube | 你把多瑙河号炸沉了 |
[1:46:07] | so you may well go down the stairs with me. | 所以你可以跟我一起下楼 |
[1:46:37] | Everything tends to organize itself Manus. | 一切都在恢复秩序 马努斯 |
[1:48:00] | 格雷格·克和爱德华·托拉克 被授予战争十字勋章 | |
[1:48:07] | 齐格弗里德·法莫尔被处以死刑 在阿科斯胡斯要塞被枪决 | |
[1:48:16] | 简森·克里斯蒂安·霍格 1945年成为了挪威最年轻的国防大臣 | |
[1:48:19] | 之后他成了一名大法官 并且成了一名国家栋梁 | |
[1:48:21] | 受雇于挪威 直到2006年去世 | |
[1:48:26] | 科尔宾·劳林 跟随麦克斯 马努斯 | |
[1:48:39] | 退休后 进入了挪威国会有一席话语权 | |
[1:48:50] | 当她与乔治·伯纳德斯离婚后 他们结婚了 | |
[1:48:52] | 格雷格的父亲哈罗德·克 为他们证婚 | |
[1:48:57] | 马克思·马努斯 被军队授予十字军勋章 | |
[1:49:03] | 他写了一本书是 关于他回忆当年战争的一些故事 | |
[1:49:09] | 尽管这样 他和托琴还是很好的生活在一起 | |
[1:49:11] | 马克思·马努斯在1996年逝世 享年81岁 |