Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Mary Poppins(欢乐满人间01)[1964]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Mary Poppins(欢乐满人间01)[1964]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:欢乐满人间01
英文名称:Mary Poppins
年代:1964

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:52] Chim chiminy, Chim chiminy Chim chim cheree 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[01:56] A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be 烟囱清扫工就是幸运星
[02:00] Chim chiminy, Chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[02:04] Good luck will rub off when he shakes hands with you 当他和你握手的时候 幸运就会传染给你
[02:08] Chim chiminy Chim chim cheree, chim cheroo 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[03:24] All right, ladies and gents… 女士们 先生们
[03:26] comical poems suitable for the occasion… 这样的场合 幽默诗正好派上用场
[03:28] extemporized and thought up before your very eyes. 即兴创作 当场发表
[03:32] All right, here we go. 好的 我们开始
[03:34] Room here for everyone Gather around 这是我们共同的天地
[03:38] The constable’s “responstable”. 警察先生恪尽职守
[03:41] Now, how does that sound? 听起来还不错吧
[03:48] Hello, Miss Lark I got one for you 你好 拉克小姐 让我为你献上一首
[03:52] Miss Lark likes to walk in the park with Andrew. 拉克小姐喜欢和安德鲁在公园散步
[03:58] Hello, Andrew. 你好啊 安德鲁
[04:03] Ah, Mrs Cory a story for you 啊 考利夫人 一个关于你的故事
[04:08] Your daughters were shorter than you… 你的女儿过去比你矮
[04:11] but they grew. 但现在 她们长高了
[04:20] Dear Miss Persimmon… 亲爱的帕西蒙小姐
[04:24] Yes? 嗯
[04:27] Wind’s in the east 风 从东方刮来
[04:30] Mist comin’ in. 雾 在四处弥漫
[04:33] Like something is brewin’ about to begin 一件酝酿已久的事情看似就要发生
[04:39] Can’t put me finger on what lies in store 没人能够预测未来
[04:45] But I feel what’s to happen… 但我知道将要发生的一切
[04:48] all happened before. 都曾经发生过
[04:53] I’m sorry. Where was I? 对不起 刚才说到哪里了
[05:21] Thank you, one and all, for your kind support. 谢谢 谢谢你的支持
[05:28] Ah, Miss Lark, thank you. 啊 拉克小姐 谢谢
[05:33] Crikey. Bless you, guv. 天主保佑你
[05:36] Generosity itself, that’s what you are. 您就是慷慨的化身
[05:39] No charge. 您就免了
[05:43] Oh, it’s you! Hello. 哦 是你啊 你好
[05:48] Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane, you say? 你是说 樱桃树大街17号么
[05:51] All right. Come along with me. 好吧 跟我来
[05:55] This here’s Cherry Tree Lane. 这就是樱桃树大街
[05:58] Nice little spot, you might say. 一个很可爱的地方
[06:02] Number 17’s just down a bit. 17号就在前面
[06:09] Now, this imposing edifice what first greets the eye… 这个能给人留下深刻印象的大房子第一眼看上去并不舒服
[06:11] is the home of Admiral Boom… 它是退役海军上将
[06:14] late of His Majesty’s Navy. 鲍默将军的家
[06:16] Likes his house shipshape, he does… 他的房子就像一艘船
[06:18] shipshape and bristol fashion at all times. 他做事更是井井有条 一丝不苟
[06:28] -Time gun ready? -Ready and charged, sir. -报时枪准备 -准备完毕 将军
[06:31] -Three minutes and six seconds. -Aye, aye, sir. -还有3分零6秒 -是 将军
[06:34] What he’s famous for is punctuality. 将军一向以准时而闻名
[06:38] The whole world takes its time from Greenwich. 全世界都以格林尼治时间为准
[06:41] But Greenwich, they say, takes its time from Admiral Boom. 但人们说格林尼治以将军的时间为准
[06:45] What cheer, Admiral? 情况还好么 将军
[06:47] Good afternoon to you, young man. Where are you bound? 下午好 年轻人 你要到哪儿去
[06:50] Number 17. Got some parties here in tow what wants to see it. 17号那儿有个聚会 我想去看看
[06:54] -Enter that in the log. -Aye, aye, sir. -把这事记入航海日志 -是 将军
[06:57] A word of advice, young man: 应该提醒你 年轻人
[06:59] Storm signals are up at Number 17. 17号地区的暴风雨迹象已经很明显
[07:02] Bit of heavy weather brewing there. 天气马上就要变坏
[07:04] Thank you, sir. Keep an eye skinned. 谢谢 我会留神的
[07:09] Here we are. Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane. 这就是樱桃树大街17号
[07:13] Residence of George Banks, Esquire. 乔治・班克斯先生的住所
[07:17] Hello, hello, hello. The Admiral’s right. 噢 将军的话一点都没错
[07:20] Heavy weather brewin’ at Number 17, and no mistake. 17号地区的天气很恶劣
[07:24] -Leave her alone! -Shut up! -别理她 -住嘴
[07:26] I’ll show you. Don’t you be trying to stop the wretched creature! 我告诉你 不要试图阻止这个恶人
[07:29] Let her go, that’s what I say, and good riddance! 让她走 我说 她走了真好
[07:31] I never liked her from the moment she set foot in the door. 从她踏进门的那刻起 我就没喜欢过她
[07:33] But who gets stuck with the children with no nanny in the house? 但没有了保姆 谁来对付那两个孩子
[07:37] Me, that’s who! 我么 天啊
[07:38] Her and her high and mighty ways! 瞧她那高傲的样子
[07:41] And that face of her that would stop a coal barge, it would. 还有她那张脸 我已经受够了
[07:43] Indeed, Mrs Brill! I wouldn’t stay in this house another minute… 事实上 布里夫人 你就是把全世界的财宝
[07:46] not if you heap me with all the jewels in Christendom. 都堆在我面前 我也不会再多呆一分钟
[07:49] No, no, Katie Nanna, don’t go! 不 不 卡蒂保姆 别走
[07:52] Stand away from that door, my girl! 别挡着门
[07:53] But what am I gonna tell the master about the children? 你让我们怎么和主人说孩子的事呢
[07:56] It’s no concern of mine. 这与我无关
[07:57] Those little beasts have run away from me for the last time. 这是那两个小野兽最后一次从我这溜走
[08:01] They must be somewhere. Did you look around the zoo in the park? 他们一定在什么地方 你去动物园找过了么
[08:04] You know how Jane and Michael is. 你了解简和迈克尔
[08:06] Coo! You don’t think the lion could’ve got at them, do ya? 你难道不担心狮子会抓住他们吗
[08:09] You know how fond they was of hangin’ around the cage. 你知道他们是多喜欢在那笼子周围玩
[08:11] I said my say, and that’s all I’ll say. 我不想再废话了
[08:14] I’ve done with this house forever. 这所房子已经和我永远一刀两断
[08:16] Well, hip, hip, hooray! 好啊 好极了
[08:18] And don’t stumble on the way out, dearie. 出门当心别摔了 宝贝
[08:21] Now, now, Katie Nanna! 噢 别这样 卡蒂保姆
[08:26] Mrs Banks! She’s home! 班克斯夫人 她回来了
[08:29] Our daughter’s daughters will adore us and we’ll sing in grateful chorus 我们女儿的女儿会敬仰我们 我们将一起欢唱
[08:33] “Well done, Sister Suffragette” “干得好 主张参政的姐妹们”
[08:35] Good evening, Katie Nanna, Ellen. 卡蒂保姆 艾伦 晚上好
[08:37] We had the most glorious meeting! 我们举行了一场盛大的聚会
[08:39] Mrs Whitbourne-Allen chained herself 威伯尼夫人把自己绑在
[08:42] to the wheel of the Prime Minister’s carriage. 首相的马车车轮上
[08:44] You should’ve been there. 你们真应该去看看
[08:45] Mrs Banks, I would like a word with you. 班克斯夫人 我有句话要对你说
[08:47] And Mrs Ainslie, she was carried off to prison… 还有阿什列夫人被抓走了
[08:49] singing and scattering pamphlets all the way! 她一路上边唱歌边散发传单
[08:51] I’m glad you’re home, madam. I’ve always given the best that’s in me… 我很高兴你回来了 夫人 我已经尽力了
[08:54] Oh, thank you, Katie Nanna. 谢谢你 卡蒂保姆
[08:56] I always knew you were one of us. 我就知道我不会看错的
[08:59] We’re clearly soldiers in petticoats 我们是身着裙装的战士
[09:03] And dauntless crusaders for women’s votes 为妇女的投票权而英勇地战斗
[09:07] Though we adore men individually 尽管我们尊敬每一个男人
[09:11] We agree that as a group they’re rather stupid 但作为一个群体 他们是愚蠢的
[09:16] -Mrs Banks. -Cast off the shackles of yesterday -班克斯夫人 -甩掉昨日的枷锁
[09:21] Shoulder to shoulder into the fray 肩并肩 我们走向自由
[09:24] Our daughter’s daughters will adore us 我们女儿的女儿将会敬仰我们
[09:28] And they’ll sing in grateful chorus 她们将一齐欢唱
[09:32] “Well done Sister Suffragette” “干得好 主张参政的姐妹们”
[09:35] Being that as it may, I do not wish to offend, but I… 可能的话 我不想冒犯你 但是
[09:39] From Kensington to Billingsgate one hears the restless cries 从肯辛顿到比林斯门呼声此起彼伏
[09:42] From every corner of the land womankind arise 从这片土地的每一个角落 妇女们站起来了
[09:46] Political equality and equal rights with men 政治平等 权利平等
[09:50] Take heart for Mrs Pankhurst has been clapped in irons again 潘克赫斯特夫人又被铐上
[09:55] No more the meek and mild subservients we 我们不再做温顺的附属品
[10:01] We’re fighting for our rights militantly 为了我们的权力英勇奋斗
[10:07] If I may have a word, Mrs Banks. 班克斯夫人 我能插句话么
[10:11] -So cast off the shackles of yesterday -Mrs Banks! -甩掉昨日的枷锁 -班克斯夫人
[10:15] And shoulder to shoulder into the fray 肩并肩我们走向自由
[10:19] Our daughter’s daughters will adore us 我们女儿的女儿将会敬仰我们
[10:24] And they’ll sing in grateful chorus 她们将一齐欢唱
[10:28] -“Well done” -Mrs Banks. -“干得好” -班克斯夫人
[10:30] -“Well done” -Mrs Banks. -“干得好” -班克斯夫人
[10:32] -“Well done, Sister Suf…” -Mrs Banks! -干得好 主张参政的 -班克斯夫人
[10:35] -What is it, Katie Nanna? -Mrs Banks, I have something to say to you. -什么事 -班克斯夫人 我有件事要告诉你
[10:40] -Where are the children? -The children, madam… -孩子们在哪里 -夫人 孩子们
[10:44] to be precise, are not here. 确切地讲 不在这里
[10:46] They’ve disappeared again. 他们又消失了
[10:48] Katie Nanna, this is really too careless of you. 卡蒂保姆 你确实太粗心了
[10:50] Doesn’t it make the third time this week? 这已经是这周的第三次了
[10:52] The fourth, madam. And I for one have had my fill of it. 第四次 夫人 如果不是气愤之极的话
[10:56] I’m not one to speak ill of the children, but… 我并不想说他们的坏话
[10:59] Oh, please, when do you expect them home? 你估计他们什么时候能回来
[11:00] I really couldn’t say. 这可不好说
[11:01] And now if you’d be good enough to compute my wages, I’ll… 现在请你算一算我的薪水
[11:04] Oh, gracious, Katie Nanna! You’re not leaving? 噢 天 卡蒂保姆 你不是要走吧
[11:07] What will Mr Banks say? 班克斯先生会怎么说
[11:08] He’s going to be cross enough 他回家后
[11:09] as it is to come home and find the children missing. 发现孩子们不见了会很生气的
[11:12] Ellen, put these things away. You know how the cause infuriates Mr Banks. 艾伦 把这些拿开 你知道这东西会让他多恼火
[11:15] Yes, ma’am. 是的 妇人
[11:17] Katie Nanna, I beseech you. Please reconsider. 卡蒂保姆 我请求你 再想一想
[11:21] Think of the children. Think of Mr Banks. 想想孩子们 想想班克斯先生
[11:23] He was just beginning to get used to you. 他刚开始适应你
[11:29] Posts, everyone! 各就各位
[11:38] Four, three, two, one. Fire! 4 3 2 1 点火
[11:56] -Katie Nanna, I do beseech you… -My wages, if you please. -卡蒂保姆 我请求你 -我的薪水 请
[12:03] Bit early tonight, aren’t you, Admiral? 今晚早了点是吗 将军
[12:05] Nonsense. Bang on the dot, as usual. 胡说 正点报时 跟往常一样
[12:09] How are things in the world of finance? 银行里的事情还好吧
[12:11] Never better. Money’s sound. 从没有比现在更好的时候了 货币坚挺
[12:14] Credit rates are moving up, up, up. 贷款利率不断上升
[12:16] And the British pound is the admiration of the world. 英镑成了全世界的宠物
[12:19] -Good man. -How do things look from where you stand? -很好 先生 -你那儿的情况怎么样
[12:21] Bit chancy, I’d say. 很难讲
[12:24] The wind’s coming up and the glass is falling. 起风了 气压也下降了
[12:26] -Don’t like the look of it. -Good, good, good. -我不喜欢这种情况 -好 好 好
[12:29] Banks, shouldn’t wonder 班克斯 毫无疑问
[12:32] if you weren’t steering into a nasty piece of weather. 你将赶上坏天气的
[12:34] Banks! Do you hear me? 班克斯 你听见了么
[12:39] Hello, Katie Nanna. That must be heavy. 你好 卡蒂保姆 那一定很重吧
[12:42] Allow me. 让我来吧
[12:46] Hmph! 哼
[12:48] What a very pretty hat. 多可爱的帽子啊
[12:57] I feel a surge of deep satisfaction 就像一位国王
[13:01] Much as a king astride his noble steed. Thank you. 骑着他的骏马 谢谢
[13:05] When I return from daily strife to hearth and wife 当我摆脱白天的喧嚣 回到家 回到妻子身边
[13:09] How pleasant is the life I lead 我是多么心满意足 我的生活多么愉快
[13:12] Dear, it’s about the children. 亲爱的 有件事和孩子们有关
[13:13] Yes, yes, yes. 是的 是的 是的
[13:14] I run my home precisely on schedule 我按照日程表精确地管理着我的家
[13:18] At 6:01 I march through my door 6点01分 我走进家门
[13:22] My slippers, sherry and pipe are due at 6:02 6点02分 放下我的手套和手杖
[13:26] Consistent is the life I lead 我的生活始终如一
[13:29] -George, they’re missing. -Splendid. Splendid. -乔治 孩子们不见了 -太美妙了
[13:32] It’s grand to be an Englishman in 1910 1910年在爱德华国王的统治下
[13:36] King Edward’s on the throne It’s the Age of Men 做一位英国男人是多么光荣 这是一个男人唯上的时代
[13:40] I’m the lord of my castle The sovereign, the liege 我是城堡的主人 统治者
[13:44] I treat my subjects, servants children, wife 我管理着我的仆人 孩子们和妻子
[13:47] With a firm but gentle hand Noblesse oblige 严格且温和 贵族的行为理应高尚
[13:50] It’s 6:03 and the heirs to my dominion 现在6点03分 我领地的继承人们
[13:54] Are scrubbed and tubbed and adequately fed 已经洗过了 吃饱了
[13:57] And so I’ll pat them on the head and send them off to bed 我会拍拍他们的头 打发他们去睡觉
[14:02] Ah, lordly is the life I lead 啊 我的生活多么气派
[14:09] Winifred, where are the children? 威妮弗蕾德 孩子们在哪儿
[14:11] They’re not here, dear. 他们不在这里 亲爱的
[14:13] What? Well, of course they’re here! Where else would they be? 什么 他们当然应该在这儿 他们会在别的地方吗
[14:16] -I don’t know, George. -You don’t know? -我不知道 乔治 -你不知道
[14:20] Well, they’re missing. Katie Nanna has looked everywhere. 他们不见了 卡蒂保姆到处都找遍了
[14:23] Very well. I’ll deal with this at once. 我要立即处理这件事
[14:30] Give me the police station, quickly, please. 请给我接警察局 快
[14:32] I don’t think we need bother the police, dear. The facts of the matter… 我想这件事不必麻烦警察 事实上
[14:36] Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with facts. 请别试图用什么事实把事情弄得模糊不清
[14:38] One fact, 唯一的事实
[14:39] and one fact alone is crystal clear! Katie Nanna’s faltered at her post. 很明显 卡蒂保姆不能胜任她的工作
[14:42] She’s let the family down. And I shall bring her to bo… 她使得这个家陷入混乱 我要教训教训她
[14:46] Oh. She’s left us, hasn’t she? 哦 她已经走了 是吗
[14:50] Yes, dear, only just. 是的 亲爱的 刚刚走
[14:53] What, uh… Yes. George Banks here. 喂 呃 我是乔治・班克斯
[14:55] Yes. 17 Cherry Tree Lane. It’s a matter of some urgency. 樱桃树大街17号 出了件急事
[14:59] I should like you to send a policeman around immediately. 请立即派一名警察
[15:03] The policeman’s here, George! 乔治 警察来了
[15:04] What? Oh, how very prompt. What wonderful service. 什么 噢 真及时 服务真好
[15:09] Thank you so much. Good night. 谢谢 晚安
[15:11] -Come in, Constable. Come in. -Thank you, sir. -请进 警察先生 请进 -谢谢
[15:14] While going about my duties on the other side of the park… 我在公园那边巡逻时
[15:16] I noted some valuables that had gone astray. 发现了两件遗失的贵重物品
[15:18] -I believe they’re yours, sir. -Valuables? -我相信是你的 先生 -贵重物品
[15:21] Come along, now. Come along. 来 过来
[15:26] Jane! Michael! 简 迈克尔
[15:29] Winifred, please don’t be emotional. 威妮弗蕾德 请别激动
[15:31] Oh, I wouldn’t be too hard on ’em, sir. 哦 他们今天走了很多路
[15:34] They’ve had a long, weary walk today. 精疲力尽了
[15:35] Children, come here at once. 孩子们 过来
[15:42] -Well? -I’m sorry we lost Katie Nanna, Father. -怎么回事 -对不起 我们和保姆卡蒂走散了
[15:46] You see, it was windy. 你知道的 今天风很大
[15:48] And the kite was too strong for us. 而这个风筝对我们来说大了点
[15:50] In a manner of speaking, sir, 在某种意义上说 先生
[15:52] it was the kite that ran away, not the children. 是风筝跑走了而不是孩子们
[15:54] Thank you, Constable. I think I can manage this. 谢谢 警察先生 我想我能够控制这件事
[15:57] Actually it wasn’t a very good kite. We made it ourselves. 说实话 这风筝并不好 我们自己做的
[16:01] Perhaps if you helped us to make one… 也许你可以帮我们做一个
[16:03] Ah, that’s the ticket, sir. Kites are skittish things. 哦 那很重要 先生 风筝很难控制
[16:07] Why, only last week with me own youngsters… 就在上周 我和我的孩子们
[16:09] I’m very grateful to you, Constable, for returning the children. 我非常感谢你送他们回来
[16:12] And I’m sure that if you go to the kitchen, 如果你到厨房看看
[16:14] Cook’ll find you a plate of something. 厨师会给你弄些吃的
[16:16] Thank you, sir. I shall now return to my duties. 谢谢你 先生 我该回去工作了
[16:19] Thank you, Constable. 谢谢你 警察先生
[16:22] Good night, miss. Good night, ma’am. Good night, sir. 晚安 小姐 晚安 夫人 晚安 先生
[16:26] Cook’ll find me something. I never… 厨师会给我弄些吃的 我从没
[16:31] I’m awfully sorry about this, George. 乔治 我非常非常抱歉
[16:35] I’ll expect you’ll want to discuss it. 我猜你大概要谈谈这件事
[16:37] I would indeed! 的确
[16:39] Ellen, take Jane and Michael upstairs straightaway. 艾伦 带简和迈克尔到楼上去
[16:42] Yes, sir. 好的 先生
[16:45] I knew it. 我就知道
[16:47] When all’s said and done, who bears the brunt of everything around here? 谁首当其冲的负担这一切
[16:50] Me, that’s who! 我 就是这样
[16:52] They don’t want an honest, hard-workin’ girl around here. 他们不想要一个诚实勤劳的人
[16:55] They need a ruddy zookeeper. 他们需要的是动物园看守
[16:59] I’m sorry, dear, but when I chose Katie Nanna… 我很抱歉 亲爱的 我当初之所以选中了卡蒂保姆
[17:02] I thought she would be firm with the children. 是因为她看上去那么严厉
[17:04] She looked so solemn and cross. 她看上去会严格地要求孩子们
[17:06] Winifred, never confuse efficiency with a liver complaint. 威妮弗蕾德 不要把效率和急躁混为一谈
[17:10] I’ll try to do better next time. 下次我会试着干得好一点
[17:12] Next time? My dear, you’ve engaged six nannies in the last four months! 下次 亲爱的 过去的四个月里你已经换了六个保姆
[17:15] -And they’ve all been unqualified disasters. -I quite agree. -个个都是不称职的灾星 -我同意
[17:19] Choosing a nanny for the children is an important and delicate task. 给孩子们选保姆是一项重要而细致的任务
[17:22] It requires insight, balanced judgment, and an ability to read character. 它要求深入的观察 公正的判断 还有识别人的能力
[17:28] Under the circumstances, 在这种情况下
[17:30] I think it might be apropos to take it upon myself to, uh… 只好由我亲自来
[17:32] select the next person. 呃 处理了
[17:34] -Oh, would you, George? -Obviously the way to find a proper nanny… -噢 乔治 -显然想要选出一位合适的保姆
[17:37] is to go about it in a proper fashion. 就应该采用恰当的方式
[17:39] I shall put an advertisement in the Times. Take this down please. 我要在《泰晤士报》上登一则广告 请你记下来
[17:42] -Yes, of course, dear. -Wanted. -当然 是的 亲爱的 -招聘
[17:44] Uh, no. Uh, required. 呃 不 呃 要求一位
[17:46] Nanny: Firm, respectable, no nonsense. 严厉 受人尊敬 言谈稳重的保姆
[17:51] A British nanny must be a general 以为英国的保姆应该像一位将军
[17:55] The future empire lies within her hands 帝国的未来就掌握在她的手中
[17:59] And so the person that we need to mould the breed 因此我们需要塑造孩童的人
[18:03] Is a nanny who can give commands 应该是一位能够发号施令的保姆
[18:06] You getting this, Winifred? 你记下来了么 威妮弗蕾德
[18:07] Oh, yes, dear. Every word. 噢 是的 亲爱的 一字不差
[18:09] A British bank is run with precision 一家英国银行的运作在准确无误的基础上
[18:12] A British home requires nothing less 一个英国家庭也要求丝毫不差
[18:16] Tradition, discipline and rules must be the tools 传统 纪律和规则是我们的工具
[18:21] Without them, disorder catastrophe, anarchy 失去了这些 将陷入混乱 灾难 无政府状态
[18:26] In short you have a ghastly mess 总之 可怕的混乱
[18:29] Splendid, George! Inspirational. 精辟 乔治 很有启迪
[18:32] The Times will be so pleased. 《泰晤士报》会很满意的
[18:34] -Father? -Yes? -父亲 -什么
[18:36] We’ve discussed everything… 我们已经商量过了
[18:39] and we’re very sorry about what we did today. 对今天的所做作为 我们感到非常抱歉
[18:41] I should certainly think so. 我想应该是的
[18:44] -It was wrong to run away from Katie Nanna. -It was indeed. -从卡蒂保姆那里跑走是不应该的 -是这样
[18:46] And we do so want to get on with the new nanny. 我们这么干的目的就是想要换一位新的保姆
[18:49] Very sensible. I shall be glad to have your help in the matter. 很明智 我很高兴在这件事上能得到你们的帮助
[18:52] We thought you would. That’s why we wrote this advertisement. 我们认为你会同意的 所以我们写了一份广告
[18:55] -Advertisement for what? -For the new nanny. -什么广告 -招聘新保姆的
[18:58] -You wrote an advert… -George, I think we should listen. -你们写了一份广告 -乔治 我想我们应该听一听
[19:00] You said you wanted our help. 你说过你需要我们的帮助
[19:03] But, I… Oh, very well. 但我是 哦 好吧
[19:05] “Wanted: A nanny for two adorable children.” 为两位极其可爱的孩子招聘一个保姆
[19:08] “Adorable.” Well, that’s debatable, I must say. 极其可爱的 应该说是”极其难管”的
[19:11] If you want this choice position 如果你想得到这个职位
[19:15] Have a cheery disposition 你应该开朗活泼
[19:20] -Jane, I don’t… -Rosy cheeks, no warts -简 我不是 -面庞红润 没有疣子
[19:24] -That’s the part I put in. -Play games, all sorts -那是我加进去的 -精通各种游戏
[19:29] You must be kind You must be witty 你必须善良和蔼 聪明机智
[19:34] Very sweet and fairly pretty 甜美可爱 且美丽漂亮
[19:38] -Well, of all the ridic… -George, please! -好了 简直荒唐透顶 -乔治 别这样
[19:39] Take us on outings Give us treats 带我们出游 款待我们
[19:44] Sing songs Bring sweets 为我们唱歌 还要带上甜点
[19:48] Never be cross or cruel 从不发火
[19:51] Never give us castor oil or gruel 绝不拿蓖麻油和薄粥糊弄我们
[19:57] Love us as a son and daughter 爱我们如同自己的子女
[20:00] And never smell of barley water 还有不能有大麦茶味儿
[20:05] I put that in too. 这条也是我加进去的
[20:09] If you won’t scold and dominate us 如果你不斥责我们 压制我们
[20:14] We will never you give you cause to hate us 我们绝不会做让你恨我们的事情
[20:19] We won’t hide your spectacles so you can’t see 我们不会藏起你的眼镜 让你找不到
[20:24] Put toads in your bed or pepper in your tea 把青蛙放在你的床上 或把胡椒粉倒进你的茶里
[20:30] Hurry, Nanny 好保姆 快点来
[20:34] Many thanks Sincerely 此致 敬礼
[20:38] Jane and Michael Banks 简和迈克尔・班克斯敬上
[20:43] Thank you. Most interesting. 谢谢 非常有趣
[20:45] And now I think we’ve had quite enough of this nonsense. 现在我听够了你们的胡言乱语
[20:47] Please return to the nursery. 回房间去吧
[21:02] They were only trying to help. They’re just children. 他们毕竟是个小孩子 他们只是想帮帮忙
[21:05] I’m well aware they’re just children, Winifred. 我知道他们还是小孩子
[21:07] I only congratulate myself that I decided to step in and take a hand. 我很庆幸我决定介入这件事情
[21:10] “Play games, sing songs, give treats.” “游戏 唱歌 甜点”
[21:13] Ridiculous. There’s no question in my mind whatsoever. 荒唐 毫无疑问
[21:17] Now is the time for action. 该开始行动了
[21:21] Give me the Times, please. 请告诉我《泰晤士报》的号码
[21:23] No, I do not know the number. 不 我当然不知道号码
[21:25] Oh, George, you’re always so forceful. 哦 乔治 你总是这么强势
[21:28] The Times? George Banks here. 泰晤士报 我是乔治・班克斯
[21:30] 17 Cherry Tree Lane. I wish to place an advertisement in your column. 樱桃树大街17号 我要在你们的栏目上登一则广告
[21:52] -Time gun ready? -Ready and charged, sir. -报时枪准备好了么 -准备完毕 将军
[21:55] I’ll take the report, Mr Binnacle. 请报告 宾纳克先生
[21:57] The wind has changed, sir. Seems to be comin’ in from a new quarter. 是 风向已经转变 好像来自一个新的区域
[22:01] -So it is. -Sir? What is it? -是的 -先生 什么事
[22:04] Bit of somethin’ or other taking place off the port bow. 左舷船首好像出事了
[22:10] Ghastly looking crew, I must say! 我不得不说 一群可怕的人
[22:20] Coo! There’s a fair queue of nannies outside, sir. Shall I show ’em in? 门外的保姆排起了长队 先生 能让她们进来了么
[22:25] Ellen, I said 8:00, and 8:00 it shall jolly well be. 艾伦 我说过了8点钟开始 就8点
[22:28] You see? Twelve seconds to go. 还有12秒
[22:30] Ten, nine, eight… Posts! 10 9 8 各就各位
[22:33] 7 6 5 4 Seven, six, five, four…
[22:37] 3 2 1 three, two, one!
[22:40] Ellen, it is now 8:00. 艾伦 现在8点整了
[22:46] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[22:47] But I have told you time and time again, Ellen… 艾伦 我已经告诉你多遍
[22:50] I dislike being hurried into things. 我不喜欢做事没有条理
[22:53] I don’t understand. They’re not what we advertised for at all. 我不明白 他们一点也不符合咱们的广告
[23:47] Michael, look! 迈克尔 看
[23:55] Perhaps it’s a witch. 不会是一个巫婆吧
[23:57] Of course not. Witches have brooms. 当然不是 巫婆都是骑着扫把
[24:16] It’s her. It’s the person. She’s answered our advertisement. 就是她 咱们想要的人 她看了我们的广告
[24:20] Rosy cheeks and everything. 她符合咱们的每一个条件
[24:28] Ellen, you may now show them in, one at a time. 艾伦 你可以把她们带进来了 一次一个
[24:30] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[24:35] -You may come in one at a time. -Thank you. -请进 每次一位 -谢谢
[24:44] You are the father of Jane and Michael Banks, are you not? 你就是简和迈克尔的父亲吗
[24:49] I said, you are the father of Jane and Michael Banks. 我说 你是简和迈克尔的父亲吗
[24:52] Well, well ye… Yes, of course, I mean. Uh… 噢 是的 当然
[24:55] You brought your references, I presume. May I see them? 你带了推荐信吧 我可以看看吗
[24:57] Oh, I make it a point never to give references. 哦 我的原则是不提供推荐信
[24:59] A very old-fashioned idea to my mind. 依我看 那已经过时了
[25:01] Is that so? We’ll have to see about that then, won’t we? 是么 我们还是有必要看一看
[25:04] Now then, the qualifications. 现在 看看广告上的要求吧
[25:08] “Item one: A cheery disposition.” 第一条 开朗活泼
[25:11] I am never cross. 我从不生气
[25:13] “Item two: Rosy cheeks.” 第二条 面庞红润
[25:16] Obviously. 显而易见
[25:17] “Item three: Play games, all sorts.” 第三条 会做各种游戏
[25:21] Well, I’m sure the children will find my games extremely diverting. 我可以肯定孩子们会发现我的游戏花样繁多
[25:24] May I? Eh, this paper? Where did you get it from? I thought I tore it up. 这张纸 你从哪里弄到的 我记得我已经把它撕了
[25:27] Excuse me. “Item four: You must be kind.” 抱歉 第四条 必须善良和蔼
[25:32] I am kind, but extremely firm. 我很善良 但非常严格
[25:35] Have you lost something? Ah! Yeah. 你丢了什么东西吗 啊 是
[25:37] That paper, you see. I thought that I… 那张纸 我想我
[25:40] -You are George Banks, are you not? -What? -你是乔治・班克斯先生吗 -什么
[25:43] And you did advertise for a nanny, did you not? 你登了广告招聘保姆 是吗
[25:46] -George Banks. -Very well then. -乔治・班克斯 -那就好
[25:50] I tore it up, turned it over. 我撕了它 转过来
[25:53] Tore it up again and threw it in there. Yes. 又撕了一下 然后扔在哪儿
[25:55] I beg your pardon. Are you ill? 请原谅 你生病了吗
[25:58] I hope not. 我希望没有
[26:01] Now, about my wages. The reference here is very obscure. 现在谈谈我的薪水吧 关于这一点这上面很模糊
[26:04] -Very obscure. -We must be very clear on that point, mustn’t we? -是很模糊 -我们有必要明确下来
[26:07] -Yes, we must indeed. -I shall require every second Tuesday off. -的确有必要 -每隔一个星期二我得休息一天
[26:10] Every Tuesday. 每个星期二
[26:15] On second thoughts, I believe a trial period would be wise. 另外 规定一个试用期也许是明智的做法
[26:25] Hmm. I’ll give you one week. I’ll know by then. 我给你一个星期的时间
[26:32] I’ll see the children now. Thank you. 我去看看孩子们 谢谢你
[26:49] Close your mouth please, Michael. We are not a codfish. 迈克尔 把你的嘴闭上 我们不是鳕鱼
[26:55] Well, don’t stand there staring. Best foot forward. 别光站在那儿看 走吧
[26:58] Spit spot! 动作快点
[27:03] -George? -Aah! -乔治 -啊
[27:05] George, what on earth are you doing? 乔治 你到底在做什么
[27:07] -I thought you were interviewing nannies. -I was! I was! -我还以为你正在面试那些保姆呢 -刚才还是
[27:10] You mean you’ve selected one already? 你是说你已经选完了
[27:12] -Yes, it’s done. It’s, it’s all done. -Well, where is she? -是的 都结束了 -那么 她在哪儿
[27:15] What? Well, eh, she’s in the nursery of course, I mean. 什么 她在孩子们的房间里
[27:17] -I put her to work straightaway, I mean. -How clever of you! -我的意思是让她开始工作了 -你太英明了
[27:20] I would have muddled the whole thing. 要是我一定会把事情搞砸的
[27:23] Tell me, is she everything that we’d hoped she be? 告诉我 她是不是符合我们的所有要求
[27:27] Well, i-it all happened rather quickly. I mean, I… I, uh… 一切都发生得太快了 我的意思是
[27:31] Will she be firm? Will she give commands? 她严厉吗 她会发号施令吗
[27:34] Will she mould our young breed? 她能塑造孩子们吗
[27:37] You know, Winifred, I think she will. 我想她能
[27:41] -I think she will. -In that case… -我想她能 -那么也许最好让艾伦
[27:43] perhaps you’d better tell Ellen to dismiss the others. 告诉其他的人可以走了
[27:46] -The others? Oh, yes. Ellen? -Y-Yes, sir? -其他人 哦 是的 艾伦 -是的 先生
[27:51] Tell the other applicants they may go. The position has been filled. 告诉其他人可以走了 这位置已经有了合适的人选
[27:54] -The others, sir? -Yes, the others. -其他人 -是的 其他人
[28:00] How many nannies does she think we need in this house? 她以为我们需要几个保姆
[28:05] The position has been filled. 这个位置已经有了合适的人选
[28:15] I’m afraid the nursery isn’t very tidy. 恐怕我们的房间不够整洁
[28:18] It is rather like a bear pit, isn’t it? 就像一个大熊的窝 对吗
[28:20] -That’s a funny sort of bag. -Carpet. -你的包真滑稽 -是地毯
[28:23] -You mean to carry carpets in? -No. Made of. -你是说包里装的是地毯吗 -不 是用地毯做的
[28:25] This is your room, and there’s a lovely view of the park. 这是你的房间 从这里可以欣赏到公园
[28:32] Well, it’s not exactly Buckingham Palace. 好吧 毕竟不是白金汉宫
[28:37] Still, it’s clean. 还挺干净
[28:40] Yes, I think it will be quite suitable. 我觉得它很合适
[28:43] Just needs a touch here and there. 只是到处需要整理一下
[28:47] Well, first things first. 首先 就像我常说的那样
[28:49] I always say, the place to hang a hat is on a hat stand. 挂帽子最合适的地方就是衣帽架
[29:08] Ah! This will never do! 哈 这怎么能用呢
[29:16] I much prefer seeing all of my face at the same time. 我更喜欢大一点的
[29:21] There… But there was nothing in it. 但是里面是空的呀
[29:24] Never judge things by their appearance. 不要根据表面现象作判断
[29:27] Even carpetbags. I’m sure I never do. 即使是一只地毯包 我就从来没有
[29:36] A thing of beauty is a joy forever. 美丽的东西永远是快乐的
[29:43] Mmm, a little more light, perhaps. 嗯 也许应该更亮一些
[29:58] We better keep an eye on this one. 我们最好多留心这家伙
[30:01] -She’s tricky. -She’s wonderful. -她很狡猾 -她棒极了
[30:03] Much better! 这下好多了
[30:07] Now, let me see. 我瞧瞧
[30:15] That’s funny. I always carry it with me. It must be here somewhere. 奇怪 我总是随身带着的 一定放在什么地方了
[30:19] -What? -My tape measure. -什么东西 -类型测量尺
[30:21] What do you want it for? 你找它来干什么
[30:23] I want to see how you two measure up. 我想知道你们两个属于哪一类
[30:30] Well, that’s the funniest thing I ever saw. 这是我见过的最好笑的事情
[30:32] I know it’s down here somewhere. 我知道它就在里面的某个地方
[30:33] Ah, ha-ha, ha-ha! Here it is. 啊 哈哈 找到了
[30:36] Good. Come along, then. Quickly. 好 过来 快一点
[30:41] Head up, Michael. Don’t slouch. 抬起头来 迈克尔 别无精打采的
[30:46] Just as I thought. Extremely stubborn and suspicious. 跟我想的一样 “非常倔强 多疑”
[30:49] -I am not! -See for yourself. -我没有 -自己看
[30:54] “Extremely stubborn and sus…” 极其顽固 且多
[30:57] Suspicious. 多疑
[31:00] Now you, Jane. 轮到你了 简
[31:04] Mmm. “Rather inclined to giggle. Doesn’t put things away.” 嗯 “爱傻笑 不把东西放好”
[31:09] How ’bout you? 那么你呢
[31:11] Very well. Hold this for me. 我们来看看吧 拿着
[31:19] As I expected. “Mary Poppins.” 正如我所预料的 “玛丽・泼平斯”
[31:21] “Practically perfect in every way.” “一切都近乎完美”
[31:24] Mary Poppins! Is that your name? It’s lovely. 玛丽・泼平斯 这是你的名字吗 真可爱
[31:28] Thank you. I’ve always liked it. 谢谢 我也一直很喜欢它
[31:31] -Now, shall we get on with it? -Get on with what? -现在 我们可以开始了吧 -开始什么
[31:33] In your advertisement, did you not specifically request to play games? 在广告里 你不是特别提到了会做各种游戏吗
[31:37] -Oh, yes! -Very well, then. -哦 是的 -很好 那么
[31:39] Our first game is called “Well Begun Is Half Done”. 我们的第一个游戏就叫做”好的开始是成功的一半”
[31:42] I don’t like the sound of that. 我不喜欢 听上去不太好
[31:44] Otherwise entitled, “Let’s Tidy Up the Nursery”. 换个名字就叫”让我们开始整理房间”
[31:47] I told you she was tricky. 我告诉过你她很狡猾
[31:51] Shall we begin? 我们可以开始了么
[31:53] It is a game, isn’t it, Mary Poppins? 玛丽・泼平斯 你认为这是个游戏么
[31:55] Well, it depends on your point of view. 这取决于你如何看待它
[31:58] You see, in every job that must be done… 你要知道 在每一件我们必须要完成的工作里
[32:01] there is an element of fun. 都蕴含着快乐的成分
[32:03] You find the fun, and snap! 你要发现快乐 抓住它
[32:07] The job’s a game. 工作就变成了游戏
[32:09] And every task you undertake becomes a piece of cake 你承担的每一项任务都变得轻松
[32:14] A lark, a spree 愉快 充满了乐趣
[32:16] It’s very clear to see 显而易见
[32:20] That a spoonful of sugar 一汤匙糖可以
[32:25] Helps the medicine go down 帮助你把药喝下去
[32:27] The medicine go down Medicine go down 甜药好入口
[32:31] Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down 只要一汤匙糖就能帮助你把药喝下去
[32:36] In a most delightful way 让人意犹未尽
[32:44] A robin feathering his nest has very little time to rest 正在筑巢的知更鸟 没有空闲去休息
[32:49] While gathering his bits of twine and twig 它要一点一点地收集筑巢的材料
[32:54] Though quite intent in his pursuit he has a merry tune to toot 尽管它那样执着于工作 但它仍然唱着快乐的歌
[32:58] He knows a song will move the job along 因为他知道 歌声会使工作变得轻松愉快
[33:13] For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down 因为一汤匙糖能帮助你把药喝下去
[33:18] The medicine go down Medicine go down 甜药好入口
[33:23] Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down 只要一汤匙糖能帮助你把药喝下去
[33:28] In a most delightful way 让人意犹未尽
[34:33] The honeybees that fetch the nectar from the flowers to the comb 蜜蜂采集花蜜
[34:37] Never tire of ever buzzing to and fro 嗡嗡嗡 飞来飞去 从不厌倦
[34:41] Because they take a little nip from every flower that they sip 因为它们从采过的每一朵花里只汲取了一点点
[34:46] And hence And hence 因此 因此
[34:49] They find They find 它们发现 它们发现
[34:51] Their task is not a grind 它们的任务不再沉重
[35:05] Cheeky. 真无耻
[35:09] Don’t be all day about it, please. 别没完没了得了
[35:39] Let me out! Let me out! 放我出去
[35:54] Let me out! 放我出去
[35:56] Well, that was very… 好了 非常
[36:00] Thank you now… 非常感谢
[36:02] When you’ve quite finished! 现在 你应该结束了
[36:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:11] That will be quite sufficient. Hats and coats, please. 到此为止吧 请拿上你们的外套和帽子
[36:15] It’s time for our outing in the park. 接下来 我们去公园
[36:17] I don’t want an outing. I want to tidy up the nursery again. 我不想出去 我还想整理房间
[36:20] Enough is as good as a feast. Come along, please. 适可而止是最好不过的了 请跟上来
[36:23] Let me look at you. Well, you’re not as well turned out as I’d like. 让我瞧瞧 你这样子还不够好
[36:26] Still, there’s time. There’s time. 幸好 还有时间
[36:29] Spit spot! And off we go. 动作快点 出发
[36:33] For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down 因为一汤匙糖能帮助你把药喝下去
[36:37] The medicine go down Medicine go down 甜药好入口
[36:41] Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down 只要一汤匙糖能帮助你把药喝下去
[36:44] In the most delightful way 让人意犹未尽
[37:19] Chim chiminy, Chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[37:23] I does what I likes And I likes 我做我喜欢的事情 我喜欢
[37:27] What I do 我做的事情
[37:31] Hello, art lovers. 你好 热爱艺术的人
[37:33] Today I’m a screever and as you can see 正如你所看到的 今天我是个马路画家
[37:36] A screever’s an artist Of highest degree 马路画家是最高水平的艺术家
[37:43] And it’s all me own work from me own memory 这是我记忆中所有的作品
[37:48] Well, not Royal Academy, I suppose. 虽然不是出于英国皇家艺术院
[37:51] Still they’re better than a finger in your eye, ain’t they? 但是看上去还是非常不错的吧
[37:53] Chim chiminy, Chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[37:57] I draws what I likes and I likes what I drew 我画我喜欢的 我喜欢我画的
[38:04] No remuneration do I ask of you 我不索取任何报酬
[38:08] But me cap would be glad of a copper or two 但我的帽子很欢迎
[38:12] Me cap would be glad of a copper or two 一两个铜板
[38:24] Wait! Don’t move. 等等 别动
[38:27] Don’t move a muscle. 千万别动
[38:30] Stay right where you are. 就呆在那儿
[38:33] I’d know that silhouette anywhere! Mary Poppins! 我就知道 玛丽・泼平斯
[38:39] It’s nice to see you again, Bert. I expect you know Jane and Michael. 很高兴再见到你 伯特 这是简和迈克尔
[38:44] Well, I’ve seen ’em here and about. Chasin’ a kite last time, weren’t it? 我上次看见他们 正在追一只风筝 对吧
[38:47] Mary Poppins is taking us to the park. 玛丽・泼平斯要带我们去公园
[38:51] To the park? Not if I know Mary Poppins. 去公园 我知道玛丽・泼平斯是不会的
[38:55] Other nannies take children to the park. 别的保姆会带孩子们去公园 但是
[38:57] When you’re with Mary Poppins, 你们现在是和玛丽・泼平斯在一起
[38:59] suddenly you’re in places you’ve never dreamed of. 一下子你们就到了连做梦都想不到的地方
[39:02] And quick as you can say “Bob’s your uncle”… 迅速到你都还没察觉
[39:04] the most unusual things begin to happen. 最不寻常的事情就开始了
[39:07] I’m sure I haven’t the faintest idea what you’re talking about. 你再说什么 我一点也不知道
[39:09] Well mind, it’s not my place to say, but what she’s probably got in mind… 好吧 你知道我本来不应该说的 但是
[39:13] is a jolly holiday somewheres or other. 她脑子里有一个令人兴奋的好地方
[39:16] Something along these lines, I shouldn’t be surprised. 沿着这些线就能到哪儿 对此我是不应感到惊讶的
[39:19] “Punting on the Thames.” “在泰晤士河上泛舟”
[39:20] That’s always good if you like an outing. 如果你们喜欢出游 那绝对是个好去处
[39:23] Here we go. 我们到了
[39:36] The circus. How about a lovely circus? Lions and tigers. 马戏团 去看看可爱的马戏团如何 有狮子和老虎
[39:39] World-famous artistes performing death-defyin’ feats… 举世闻名的杂技演员
[39:42] of dexterity and skill before your very eyes. 为你表演精彩绝伦的节目
[40:12] Oh, that’s lovely. If you please, I’d much rather go there. 哦 那太可爱了 如果你愿意的话 我更想去那儿
[40:16] Beautiful, ain’t it? A typical English countryside… 很美 是吗 典型的英国乡村景象
[40:19] as done by a true and lovin’ hand. 好像出自一位真正的乡村爱好者之手
[40:21] Though you can’t see it, there’s a little country fair… 沿着这条路走下去 翻过这座山
[40:24] down that road and uh, over the hill. 有一个乡村集市 不过你现在看不见
[40:28] I don’t see any road. 这儿根本就没有路
[40:30] What? No road? 什么 没有路
[40:34] Just wants a bit of somethin’ here… 只要在这儿添点东西就行了
[40:41] and a bit of somethin’ there. 还有那儿
[40:45] There. A country road suitable for travel and high adventure. 好了 一条乡村小路很适合旅行和探险
[40:50] Please may we go, Mary Poppins? Please? 请让我们去吧 玛丽・泼平斯
[40:52] Such a lovely place. Don’t you think it’s lovely, Mary Poppins? 多可爱的地方啊 你不觉得它很可爱吗
[40:56] Now’s the time, Mary Poppins. No one’s lookin’. 现在正是时候 玛丽・泼平斯 没人注意
[40:59] Please, Mary Poppins. Please! 求求你了 玛丽・泼平斯
[41:00] Please, Mary Poppins. Please! 求求你了 玛丽・泼平斯
[41:01] I have no intention of making a spectacle of myself, thank you. 我可不愿意出自己的丑 谢谢了
[41:05] All right, I’ll do it myself. 好吧 我自己来
[41:09] Do what? Bit of magic. 你要干什么 变个小魔法
[41:11] -A bit of magic? -It’s easy. -魔法 -是的 很容易
[41:13] Let’s see. You think. 让我来看看 你头脑里想着
[41:17] You wink. 眨一下眼睛
[41:19] You do a double blink. 眨两下
[41:23] You close your eyes and jump. 闭上眼 跳
[41:31] Is something ‘sposed to happen? 什么都没发生啊
[41:33] Bert, what utter nonsense! 伯特 别胡闹了
[41:38] Why do you always complicate things that are really quite simple? 你为什么总是把很简单的事情弄复杂了
[41:41] Give my your hand, please, Michael. Don’t slouch. 把手给我 迈克尔 抬起头
[41:44] 1 2 One, two.
[42:02] Mary Poppins, you look beautiful. 玛丽・泼平斯 你看上去真漂亮
[42:06] Do you really think so? 你真的这样认为吗
[42:07] Cross my heart you do. Like the day I met ya. 凭良心说 确实是 就像我初次见到你的时候一样
[42:10] You look fine too, Bert. 你也很棒 伯特
[42:12] I thought you said there was a fair. 我记得你说过那儿有一个集市
[42:15] So I did. Down the road behind the hill, remember? 是的 沿着这条路往前 山后就是 记住了吗
[42:18] Come on! I hear the merry-go-round. 快来 我听到了旋转木马的声音
[42:22] Tell ’em Bert sent ya. 告诉他们是伯特让你们去的
[42:24] Don’t fall and smudge the drawing. 别摔了 弄脏了画
[42:29] Ain’t it a glorious day 多么美妙的一天
[42:32] Right as a mornin’ in May 就在这五月的早晨
[42:34] I feel like I could fly 我想要飞翔
[42:37] Now, Bert. None of your larking about. 别闹了 伯特
[42:40] Have you ever seen the grass so green 你见过这么嫩绿的草地吗
[42:45] Or a bluer sky 或比这更湛蓝的天空吗
[42:51] Oh, it’s a jolly holiday with Mary 噢 跟玛丽在一起就是一个快乐的假日
[42:56] Mary makes your heart so light 玛丽让你的心变得轻松
[42:58] You haven’t changed a bit, have you? 你一点都没有变 是吧
[43:00] When the day is grey and ordinary 灰暗阴沉的日子里
[43:04] -Mary makes the sun shine bright -Oh, honestly! -玛丽让它阳光明媚 -噢 的确
[43:08] Oh, happiness is bloomin’ all around her 幸福在她的周围荡漾
[43:13] The daffodils are smilin’ at the dove 洋水仙正对着小鸽子微笑
[43:17] When Mary holds your hand you feel so grand 当玛丽牵着你的手 你感到无比的骄傲
[43:22] Your heart starts beatin’ like a big brass band 你的心跳动比得上一个军乐队
[43:29] You are lightheaded. 你有点头晕脑涨了
[43:31] It’s a jolly holiday with Mary 和玛丽在一起是一个快乐的节日
[43:35] No wonder that it’s Mary that we love 毫无疑问 玛丽是我们的钟爱
[43:53] Oh, it’s a jolly holiday with Mary 和玛丽在一起就是一个快乐的节日
[43:57] Mary makes your heart so light 玛丽让你的心轻松
[44:01] When the day is grey and ordinary 灰暗阴沉的日子里
[44:05] Mary makes the sun shine bright 玛丽让它阳光明媚
[44:10] Oh, happiness is bloomin’ all around her 幸福在她的周围荡漾
[44:14] The daffodils are smiling at the dove Oink, oink. 洋水仙正对着小鸽子微笑
[44:18] When Mary holds your hand you feel so grand 当玛丽牵着你的手 你感到无比的骄傲
[44:23] Your heart starts beatin’ like a big brass band 你的心跳动比得上一个军乐队
[44:30] It’s a jolly holiday with Mary 和玛丽在一起是一个快乐的节日
[44:34] No wonder that it’s Mary that we love 毫无疑问 玛丽是我们的钟爱
[46:15] -Thank you. -Our pleasure, Mary Poppins. -谢谢 -非常荣幸 玛丽・泼平斯
[46:24] Oh, it’s a jolly holiday with you, Bert 伯特 和你在一起就是一个快乐的节日
[46:29] -Gentlemen like you are few -A vanishing breed, that’s me. -像你这样的绅士少而又少 -正在消失
[46:33] Though you’re just a diamond in the rough, Bert 你是裹在破旧衣裳里的钻石
[46:38] -Underneath your blood is blue -Common knowledge. -你的血统是高贵的 -这谁都知道
[46:42] You’d never think of pressing your advantage 你从不炫耀
[46:46] -Forbearance is the hallmark of your creed -True. -克制是你的原则 -是的
[46:51] A lady needn’t fear when you are near 有你的陪伴 女士不再恐惧
[46:55] Your sweet gentility is crystal clear 你的温柔甜蜜 彬彬有礼
[46:59] Oh, it’s a jolly holiday with you, Bert 伯特 和你在一起就是一个快乐的节日
[47:04] A jolly, jolly holiday with you 一个快乐幸福的节日
[47:20] Waiter! 服务生
[47:22] Waiter! 服务生
[47:43] Now then, what’d be nice? 来点什么呢
[47:45] We’ll start with raspberry ice 先来一份冰镇山莓
[47:48] And then some cakes and tea 再来些糕点和茶
[47:52] Order what you will There’ll be no bill 您不再点些别的吗 我们这儿不收费
[47:56] It’s complimentary 免费赠送
[47:59] You’re very kind. 你们真是太好了
[48:01] Anything for you, Mary Poppins. 愿意为你效劳 玛丽・泼平斯
[48:04] You’re our favourite person. 你是受欢迎的人
[48:06] Right you are. It’s true that… Mavis and Sybil have ways that are winnin’ 你说对了 梅维斯和希尔比常有办法取胜
[48:10] And Prudence and Gwendolyn set your hearts spinnin’ 普鲁登斯和格温多林能让你激动不已
[48:12] Phoebe’s delightful Maude is disarming 菲比总是高高兴兴 莫德很善解人意
[48:14] -Janice Felicia Lydia -Charming -珍妮丝 费利西娅和莉迪亚 -很可爱
[48:16] Cynthia’s dashing, Vivian’s sweet 辛西娅很迷人 维维安很甜美
[48:18] Stephanie’s smashing, Priscilla a treat 斯蒂芬妮很了不起 普里西拉很好客
[48:19] Veronica Millicent Agnes And Jane 韦洛尼加 米莉森特 艾格尼丝和简
[48:21] Convivial company time and again 是一些乐观的好伙伴 再来一遍
[48:23] Dorcas and Phyllis and Glynis are sorts 道克斯 菲利斯和格林尼斯是运动员
[48:26] I’ll agree they’re three jolly good sports 我同意他们是三个最出色的运动员
[48:27] But cream of the crop Tip of the top 但最优秀最出类拔萃的是
[48:29] Is Mary Poppins and there we stop 是玛丽・泼平斯 就到这里
[50:10] When Mary holds your hand you feel so grand 当玛丽牵着你的手 你感到无比的骄傲
[50:14] Your heart starts beatin’ like a big brass band 你的心跳动比得上一个军乐队
[50:20] It’s a jolly holiday with Mary 和玛丽在一起是一个快乐的节日
[50:24] No wonder that it’s Mary that we love 毫无疑问玛丽是我们的钟爱
[50:28] No wonder that it’s Mary that we love 毫无疑问玛丽是我们的钟爱
[50:32] No wonder that it’s Mary that we love 毫无疑问玛丽是我们的钟爱
[51:48] Ya-hoo! Our own private merry-go-round. 我们私人的旋转木马
[51:52] Very nice. Very nice, indeed… 很好 事实上
[51:55] if you don’t wanna go nowhere. 如果你们不想去其他的地方
[51:57] Who says we’re not going anywhere? 谁说我们不打算去其他地方
[52:01] Oh, guard! 管理员
[52:03] Righto, Mary Poppins. 好的 玛丽・泼平斯
[52:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[52:21] They’re off! It’s Mary Poppins leadin’ by two lengths. 他们走了 玛丽・泼平斯领先两马身
[52:24] Jane is second by a length. Michael third. 简领先一马身 迈克尔第三
[52:49] My horse is the fastest. 我的马跑得最快
[52:52] Do you hear that, mate? Do you wanna put up with that? 伙计 你听到了么 你甘心落后吗
[52:55] That’s the ticket! Come on, my lad. Is that the best you can do? 来吧 咱们比赛一下 女士 这是你最快的速度吗
[53:00] Hurry up, boy. Hurry up! 加油 加油
[53:01] Not so fast, please. Michael! 别跑那么快 迈克尔
[53:05] Now really, Bert. You’re as bad as the children. 伯特 你真淘气 像个孩子
[53:09] Sorry. Whoa, boy! Whoa! 对不起 慢点 慢点
[53:11] Whoa. Easy, boy. Whoa. Whoa. 慢点
[53:17] Just a bit of high spirits, Mary Poppins. 这可真是趟奇特的旅行
[53:20] Please control yourself. We are not on a racecourse. 请你控制一下自己 咱们不是在赛马场上
[53:30] Follow me, please. 请跟我来
[53:48] -Good morning. -Oh, yes, quite. Wha… -早上好 -好 呃 怎么回事
[53:54] I say! 我说
[53:57] Have you… 你有
[53:59] ever? 没有
[54:01] Never! 从没有
[54:11] View Halloo! 发现狐狸
[54:14] Oh, yes, definitely. A view Halloo. 哦 是的 绝对 发现狐狸了
[54:16] View Halloo? 发现狐狸
[54:22] Faith and begorra! ‘Tis them Redcoats again! 天 又是那些英国兵
[54:25] View Halloo! View Halloo! 发现狐狸
[54:29] View Halloo! 发现狐狸
[54:33] Poor lit’I bloke. Let’s give him a hand. 可怜的家伙 让我来帮你一把吧
[54:37] Saints preserve us! 圣人啊 保佑我们
[54:40] Yikes! 呀
[54:44] Tally ho! Da-doo, da-doo! 跑啊
[54:54] Up you go. Now hang on. 你上来吧 抓好了
[55:01] Would you look at that now? ‘Tis an elegant merry-go-round horse. 你看清楚了么 这可是了不起的旋转木马
[55:07] Come on and fight, you dirty omadhauns. 过来比试比试呀 你们这帮坏蛋
[55:09] I can lick the lot of ya’s. 我能揍扁你们
[55:12] Faster, me beauty! Faster! 快点 美人 快点
[56:05] Oh, riders, would you be so kind as to let me pass? 噢 骑手们 我可以先行一步吗
[56:08] Certainly, ma’am. 当然可以 夫人
[56:11] -Thank you. -Not at all, ma’am. -谢谢 -不客气 夫人
[56:29] Excellent time, gentlemen. 非常好的成绩 先生们
[56:31] -Oh, yes, quite. -Perfect day for it, of course. -哦 是的 非常好 -完美的成绩 当然
[56:36] Oh. Oh, how nice. 多漂亮啊
[56:40] Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! 万岁 万岁
[56:44] Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! 万岁 万岁
[56:48] Hold still, now. Watch for the dickie bird. 现在别动 看镜头
[56:52] Uh, how does it feel, Mary Poppins, winning the race? 玛丽・泼平斯 请你谈谈取得胜利后的感受
[56:54] -Oh, well I… -Gaining fame and fortune. -好的 我 -赢得了巨大的财富和荣誉吧
[56:57] -Uh, Yes. -Having your picture taken for the newspaper. -是的 -可以将你的照片刊登在报纸上吗
[56:59] Uh, oh, actually, I’m delighted. 当然 我很愿意
[57:01] Besides having your extreme good looks, 除了你精彩的照片外
[57:02] if I may say so. 你能说几句话描述一下你的心情吗
[57:04] Oh, well, I wouldn’t go… 好的 我
[57:05] There probably aren’t words to describe your emotions. 有没有一个词能形容你此刻的心情
[57:07] Now, now, now, now, gentlemen, please. 先生们 先生们 很抱歉
[57:10] On the contrary, there’s a very good word. 不过有一个非常好的词
[57:12] -Am I right, Bert? -Tell ’em what it is. -对吧 伯特 -告诉他们是什么吧
[57:15] Right! 好的
[57:17] It’s supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 那就是”超级霹雳快乐的不得了”
[57:21] Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious 尽管听起来很糟糕
[57:24] If you say it loud enough you’ll always sound precocious 但是如果你大声地说出来 听起来就好像你很博学
[57:28] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐的不得了
[57:37] Because I was afraid to speak when I was just a lad 当我还是一个小男孩的时候 我很害怕说话
[57:40] Me father gave me nose a tweak and told me I was bad 我父亲拧着我的鼻子说我太差劲了
[57:43] But then one day I learned a word that saved me achin’ nose 但有一天我学会了一个词 它救了我的鼻子
[57:47] The biggest word you ever heard and this is how it goes 你听过的最长的一个词
[57:49] Oh, supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐的不得了
[57:53] Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious 尽管听起来很糟糕
[57:56] If you say it loud enough you’ll always sound precocious 但是如果你大声地说出来 听起来就好像你很博学
[57:59] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐的不得了
[58:08] He’s travelled all around the world and everywhere he went 他周游世界
[58:11] He’d use his word and all would say “There goes a clever gent” 每到一处他就用这个词 人们都说她很聪明
[58:14] When dukes and maharajahs pass the time of day with me 我和罗马的公爵 印度的邦主一起消遣
[58:17] I’d say me special word and then they’d ask me out to tea 我说这个奇怪的词 他们便请我喝茶
[58:20] Ooh, supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐的不得了
[58:23] Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious 尽管听起来很糟糕
[58:26] If you say it loud enough you’ll always sound precocious 但是如果你大声地说出来 听起来就好像你很博学
[58:29] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐的不得了
[58:35] You know, you can say it backwards, which is… 你知道 你也可以倒过来说
[58:37] dociousaliexpistic-fragilcalirupus. 了得不的乐快雳霹级超
[58:39] -But that’s going a bit too far, don’t you think? -Indubitably. -但你不认为这样太长了点吗 -毫无疑问
[58:41] So when the cat has got your tongue there’s no need for dismay 所以当你实在无话可说的时候 没有必要沮丧
[58:44] Here, here! Just summon up this word and then you’ve got a lot to say 就想想这个词吧 然后你会有很多话要说
[58:47] But better use it carefully or it could change your life 不过 要小心用好它 因为它会改变你的生活
[58:50] -For example. -Yes? -比如说 -怎样
[58:52] One night I said it to me girl, 一天晚上 我对一个女孩说起它
[58:54] and now me girl’s me wife. 这个女孩就成了我的妻子
[58:55] Ow! And a lovely thing she is too. 她还是那么可爱
[59:00] She’s supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 那就是 超级霹雳快乐的不得了
[59:04] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐的不得了
[59:06] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐的不得了
[59:09] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐的不得了
[59:22] Jane! Michael! 简 迈克尔
[59:28] Stay close now. 靠近些
[59:33] Oh, Bert, all your fine drawings. 哦 伯特 可惜你那些美丽的画
[59:37] Well, there’s more where they came from. 没关系 它的出处还有好多
[59:40] Meantime, I’m changing businesses. 再说 我就要改行了
[59:42] This here is lovely hot chestnut weather. 这鬼天气 真能热死人
[59:44] -Come along, children. -Bye, Bert. -来吧 孩子们 -再见 伯特
[59:46] -Bye-bye. -Bye, Bert. Bye. -再见 -再见 伯特
[59:49] -Bye, Jane and Michael. -Bye, Bert. -再见 简和迈克尔 -再见 伯特
[59:51] Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[1:00:15] No, no, I won’t take your nasty medicine! 不 不 我不想吃你这讨厌的药
[1:00:21] Do we have to, Mary Poppins? 必须得吃么 玛丽・泼平斯
[1:00:23] People who get their feet wet must learn to take their medicine. 弄湿脚的人就必须得吃药
[1:00:31] -I don’t want it. I’m not gonna… -Oh! -我不想吃 我真不想 -喔
[1:00:45] Lime cordial! Delicious! 酸橙汁 味道好极了
[1:00:47] Strawberry! Mmm! 草莓汁
[1:00:55] R-R-Rum punch. 朗姆酒
[1:00:57] Quite satisfactory. 真可口
[1:01:02] Mary Poppins, you won’t ever leave us, will you? 玛丽・泼平斯 你永远都不会离开我们的 是吗
[1:01:04] -Do you have a handkerchief under your pillow? -Mm-hmm. -你的枕头底下有没有手帕 -嗯
[1:01:08] Will you stay if we promise to be good? 如果我们发誓做一个乖孩子 你会留下来吗
[1:01:10] Och! That’s a piecrust promise. 阿呃 那是一个脆弱的诺言
[1:01:12] Easily made, easily broken. 轻易地许下 轻易地违背
[1:01:14] Whatever would we do without you? 没有了你 我们该怎么办
[1:01:16] I shall stay until the wind changes. 我将呆到风向改变了为止
[1:01:19] But, Mary Poppins, how long will that be? 但是 玛丽・泼平斯 那会多长时间呢
[1:01:22] Silence, please. It’s time to go to sleep. 请安静些 你们该睡觉了
[1:01:24] Oh, we couldn’t possibly go to sleep! 哦 我们根本睡不着
[1:01:26] So many lovely things have happened today. 今天遇到了那么多有趣的事情
[1:01:28] -Did they? -Yes! When we jumped into Bert’s chalk picture. -有吗 -是啊 当我们跳进伯特的粉笔画里
[1:01:31] And we rode the merry-go-round, and all the horses jumped off, and… 我们骑着旋转木马 突然所有的木马都一跃而起
[1:01:34] And we all went riding in the countryside! 我们飞驰在原野上
[1:01:36] -Tally Ho! Tchunga! Tchunga! Yikes! -Really? -啊 跑啊 跑啊 -真的吗
[1:01:40] Mary Poppins, don’t you remember? You won the horse race! 玛丽・泼平斯 你都不记得了吗 你还得了赛马冠军
[1:01:43] A respectable person like me in a horse race? 一个像我这样受尊重的人出现在赛马会上
[1:01:46] How dare you suggest such a thing. 你们怎么敢暗示这样的事
[1:01:48] But I saw you do it! 但是我看见了 是你
[1:01:50] Now, not another word 别说了
[1:01:51] or I shall have to summon the policeman. Is that clear? 否则 我就要叫警察了 明白吗
[1:01:54] It did happen! I saw it! 确实是这样的 我看见了
[1:01:56] -Go to sleep. -No, I don’t want to go to sleep. -去睡觉吧 -不 我不想睡
[1:01:59] Mary Poppins, we’re much too excited! 玛丽・泼平斯 我们太兴奋了
[1:02:02] Very well, suit yourselves. 好吧 随你们的便
[1:02:05] Stay awake 保持清醒
[1:02:08] Don’t rest your head 别放松你的脑子
[1:02:13] Don’t lie down 别躺在
[1:02:17] Upon your bed 你的床上
[1:02:22] While the moon drifts 当月亮漫步在
[1:02:26] In the skies 夜空的时候
[1:02:31] Stay awake 别睡着了
[1:02:36] Don’t close your eyes 不要合上你的眼睛
[1:02:45] Though the world Is fast asleep 虽然整个世界都已入睡
[1:02:53] Though your pillow’s soft and deep 虽然你的枕头柔软舒适
[1:03:01] You’re not sleepy as you seem 你并没有昏昏欲睡
[1:03:10] Stay awake 别睡着
[1:03:15] Don’t nod 别打盹
[1:03:18] And dream 别做梦
[1:03:23] Stay awake 别睡着
[1:03:30] Don’t nod 别打盹
[1:03:35] And dream 别做梦
[1:03:56] Glorious day, Mr Binnacle. Glorious! 今天天气很好 宾纳克先生
[1:03:59] No one sleeps this morning. Put in a double charge of powder. 今早不会再有人睡懒觉了 装双倍的火药
[1:04:03] A double charge? Aye, aye, sir. 双倍的火药 是 将军
[1:04:05] Shake things up a bit, what? 会震得更厉害 是吗
[1:04:10] -Lovely, lovely morning, Ellen. -Indeed it is, ma’am. -多可爱的早晨啊 艾伦 -的确是 夫人
[1:04:13] Have you put the spoiled eggs in my carryall? 你把那些臭鸡蛋放到我的包里了吗
[1:04:15] Yes, ma’am. 放了 夫人
[1:04:17] After our meeting at the Albert Hall, we’re all going to Downing Street… 在艾伯特礼堂的集会结束后 我们将去唐宁街
[1:04:20] to throw things at the Prime Minister. 把这些东西扔在首相的身上
[1:04:23] Oh, how distinguished you look this morning, George. 你今天早上看上去非常好 乔治
[1:04:26] What’s all that fearful caterwauling in the kitchen? 厨房里那可怕的噪声是怎么回事
[1:04:29] -It’s Cook singing. -Cook singing? What’s wrong with her? -那是厨师在唱歌 -唱歌 她怎么了
[1:04:33] She’s happy as a cricket. As a matter of fact… 她快乐得像一只蟋蟀 老实讲
[1:04:36] since you hired Mary Poppins, the most extraordinary thing… 从你雇用玛丽・泼平斯那天起 这屋子里似乎发生了
[1:04:39] -seems to have come over the household. -Is that so? -不同寻常的变化 -有这回事
[1:04:41] Take Ellen for instance. She hasn’t broken a dish all morning. 就拿艾伦来说吧 她今早没有打碎一只盘子
[1:04:45] -Really? Well, that is extraordinary. -And another thing. -真的 那太不同寻常了 -还有
[1:04:47] She and Cook usually fight like cats and dogs, but today… 她和厨师总是像猫见了狗一样打个不停 但是今天
[1:04:51] -Let me hold the door for you, Ellen dear. -Thanks ever so, ducks. -艾伦 亲爱的 我来给你开门吧 -谢谢
[1:05:03] Ellen, stop making that offensive noise! 艾伦 快停止你那恐怖的歌声吧
[1:05:07] And shut the window! That bird’s giving me a headache. 把窗户关上 那鸟叫得我头痛
[1:05:10] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[1:05:17] Quiet! You’re giving the master an headache. 安静点 你们闹得主人头痛
[1:05:23] I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well this morning, George. 我很担心你今天早上感觉不好
[1:05:25] Who said I’m not feeling well? I’m fit as a fiddle. 谁说我的感觉不好 我非常健康
[1:05:28] I just don’t understand why everyone’s so confoundedly cheerful! 我只是搞不懂为什么每个人都这么兴奋
[1:05:31] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐得不得了
[1:05:34] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐得不得了
[1:05:38] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious How lovely. Thank you, my darling. 这花真可爱 谢谢 宝贝
[1:05:42] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐得不得了
[1:05:45] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐得不得了
[1:05:48] -Stop! Stop! Stop! -Good morning, Father. -停 停 停 -早上好 父亲
[1:05:50] -Good morning. -Mary Poppins taught us the most wonderful words. -早上好 -玛丽・泼平斯教给我们最有趣的一个词
[1:05:53] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 超级霹雳快乐得不得了
[1:05:56] What on earth are you talking about? Supercali… 你们到底在说些什么 超级
[1:05:59] Super… Or whatever the infernal thing is. 究竟是什么意思
[1:06:01] It’s something to say when you don’t know what to say. 当你不知道该说什么的时候 你就可以这样说
[1:06:03] Yes, well, I always know what to say. 但是我总是知道我该说些什么
[1:06:05] Go on, hurry along, please. 走开 请你们快点离开这里
[1:06:06] Yes, Father. Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious 好的 父亲 超级霹雳快乐得不得了
[1:06:11] Winifred, will you be good enough to explain 威妮弗蕾德 你能解释一下
[1:06:13] this unseemly hullabaloo? 这不体面的喧闹究竟是为什么吗
[1:06:16] I don’t think there’s anything to explain. Do you? 我没觉得有什么需要解释的
[1:06:19] It’s obvious that you’re out of sorts this morning. 很明显你今天早晨有点不舒服
[1:06:21] The children just came in to make you feel better. 孩子们近来只是想让你感觉好一些
[1:06:23] I should like to make one thing quite clear, once and for all. 我最后一次声明
[1:06:26] I am not out of sorts. I am in a perfectly equable mood. 我并没有感到不舒服 我的状态很好
[1:06:29] I do not require being made to feel better! 我不需要别人的安慰
[1:06:32] But you’re always saying that you wanted a cheerful and pleasant household. 但是你常说希望我们的家充满了欢乐和愉快
[1:06:36] Winifred, I should like to make a slight differentiation… 威妮弗蕾德 在愉快和轻率不负责任之间
[1:06:39] between the word cheerful and just plain giddy irresponsibility. 我要做一点区分
[1:06:41] -Excuse me, dear. -Posts, everyone, please! -打断一下 亲爱的 -大家各就各位
[1:06:45] I have no objection to anyone being cheerful or pleasant. 我并不反对任何人的欢乐和愉快
[1:06:48] But I do expect a certain decorum. 但我坚持合乎传统的礼仪
[1:06:50] I can tell you one thing, Winifred. I don’t propose standing idly by… 我要告诉你的是 我不会袖手旁观
[1:06:53] and letting that woman, Mary Poppins, undermine the discipline and… 看着那个女人 玛丽・泼平斯摧毁这个家庭的规矩
[1:06:58] There’s something odd, I may say extremely odd… 自从她来了以后
[1:07:01] about the behaviour of this household since that woman arrived. 这房子里出了很多非常奇怪的事情
[1:07:04] And I want you to know that I’ve noticed it! 我想让你知道 我已经注意到了
[1:07:07] Yes, dear. 是的 亲爱的
[1:07:10] -One thing more. -Yes, dear? -还有件事情 -什么 亲爱的
[1:07:13] I suggest you have this piano repaired. 找个人把钢琴修理一下
[1:07:15] When I sit down to an instrument, I like to have it in tune. 当我坐在一件乐器前面的时候 我希望它别走调
[1:07:18] But, George, you don’t play. 可是 乔治 你平常不弹呀
[1:07:21] Madam, that is entirely beside the point! 夫人 这并不重要
[1:07:38] Now, let me see. First of all, we must go to the piano tuners. 让我来看看 首先 我们得去找一位调音师
[1:07:42] And then we go to Mrs Cory’s sh… 然后去考利夫人的
[1:07:45] Mrs Cory’s shop for some gingerbread. Ah, gingerbread! 商店 买些姜味面包 哈 姜味面包
[1:07:49] And then we go to the fishmonger’s, I think, for a nice dover sole… 然后还要到鱼贩那儿买一尾新鲜的鳎科鱼
[1:07:51] and a pint of prawns. 以及一品脱对虾
[1:07:53] Uh, Michael, stop stravaging along behind. 呃 迈克尔 别在后头慢慢吞吞的
[1:07:56] Ahoy, there! Ahoy! 哈嗨
[1:08:00] -Good day to you! -Good morning, Admiral. -很高兴见到你们 -早上好 将军
[1:08:03] Michael, what fine adventure are we off upon today? 迈克尔 今天我们去哪儿探险
[1:08:08] Going to fight the Hottentots? Dig for buried treasure? 是去和霍屯督人战斗 还是去寻找宝藏
[1:08:12] We’re going to buy some fish. 我们打算去买点鱼
[1:08:14] Very good! Proceed at flank speed. 非常好 全速前进
[1:08:18] Aye, aye, sir. 遵命 长官
[1:08:20] Let’s put our backs into it, lad. 小伙子 让我们继续
[1:08:22] More spit and polish. That’s what’s wanted around here. 注意外表整洁 这是这儿的规矩
[1:08:28] It’s Andrew! 是安德鲁
[1:08:33] Uh, not so fast, please. I can’t understand a word you’re saying. 唔 不要太快 我一个字都没听清你说的
[1:08:38] Again? Och! Oh, the poor man! 又发作了 可怜的人
[1:08:51] Bless you. 天主保佑你
[1:08:55] Well, yes, of course. There’s not a moment to lose. I’ll go straightaway. 当然 不能耽搁 我们立刻就去
[1:08:59] And thank you very much. 非常感谢你
[1:09:02] -What did he say? -He said, “You’re welcome”. -他说了什么 -他说 不客气
[1:09:04] -What else did he say? -I don’t think he said anything. -他还说了什么 -我认为他什么都没有说
[1:09:08] You know best, as usual. 你总是什么都知道
[1:09:10] -I thought we were gonna buy some fish. -There’s been a change of plans. -我以为我们要去买点鱼 -计划有些变动
[1:09:17] Come along, please. Don’t straggle. 跟上 别走丢了
[1:09:28] Andrew, worrying won’t help anyone. 安德鲁 担心起不了任何作用
[1:09:30] Why don’t you go home and put your feet up? 你为何不回家休息休息一会儿呢
[1:09:44] Oh, Bert, I’m glad you’re here. 哦 伯特 很高兴你也在这里
[1:09:46] I came over the moment I heard. 我已听说就立即赶过来了
[1:09:48] Well, how is he? 他怎么样了
[1:09:50] I’ve never seen him as bad as this, and that’s the truth. – Oh! 说实话 我从来没见他这么糟糕过
[1:09:53] How about them? It’s contagious, you know. 他们怎么跟来了 你知道 这病有传染性
[1:09:55] -Shall we get spots? -Oh, highly unlikely. -我们会长水痘吗 -绝对不会的
[1:09:59] -Oh, Uncle Albert! -Oh, bless me. Bless my soul. -哦 艾伯特叔叔 -天主保佑 保佑我的灵魂
[1:10:04] It’s Mary Poppins! I’m delight… 是玛丽・泼平斯 我很高兴
[1:10:07] I’m delighted to see you, Mary. 我很高兴见到你 玛丽
[1:10:09] Uncle Albert, you promised! 艾伯特叔叔 你发过誓的
[1:10:11] Oh, I kn… I know, I… 我知道
[1:10:13] But I tried. Really, I did, my dear. I… 我努力了 真的
[1:10:17] But I so enjoy laughing, you know? And, well… 但是我太喜欢笑了 你知道吗
[1:10:21] And when I start, it’s all up with the… 我一旦笑起来就无法控制
[1:10:25] That’s what happens to me. 就像现在这样
[1:10:28] I love to laugh! Oh, my goodness! 我喜欢笑 我的天
[1:10:31] I can’t help it. You can see that. 你看到了 我情不自禁
[1:10:34] I just like laughing, that’s all. 我就是喜欢笑 没别的
[1:10:38] Jane, don’t you dare! You’ll only make him worse. 简 你敢 你会让他病情恶化的
[1:10:42] It’s really quite serious! 情况确实挺严重的
[1:10:44] Yes, whatever you do, keep a straight face. 是的 无论如何 你都必须保持严肃
[1:10:47] Last time, it took us three days to get him down. 上次我们花了三天时间才把他弄下来
[1:10:53] I love to laugh 我爱欢笑
[1:10:56] Loud and long and clear 爽朗的清晰的长久的笑
[1:11:00] I love to laugh 我爱欢笑
[1:11:04] It’s getting worse every year 一年比一年严重
[1:11:08] The more I laugh 我越是笑
[1:11:11] The more I fill with glee 就越是感到高兴
[1:11:14] You’re no help at all. 你在这里起不到任何帮助
[1:11:17] The more the glee 越是高兴
[1:11:19] The more I’m a merrier me 我就越是一个愉快的人
[1:11:22] It’s embarrassing. 这很令人为难
[1:11:24] The more I’m a merrier me 我就越是一个愉快的人
[1:11:34] Some people laugh through their noses 有些人从鼻子里笑出来
[1:11:37] Sounding something like this 听上去就像这样
[1:11:42] Dreadful! 真烦人
[1:11:44] Some people laugh through their teeth, goodness sakes 有些人从牙缝里笑出声来
[1:11:49] Hissing and fizzing like snakes 嘶嘶嘶 就像一条蛇
[1:11:52] Not at all attractive to my way of thinking. 依我看一点意思都没有
[1:11:56] Some laugh too fast 有些人笑得很快
[1:12:00] Some only blast 有些笑得很短暂
[1:12:05] Others, they twitter like birds 其他人就像鸟儿一样咯咯地笑
[1:12:11] You know, you’re as bad as he is. 你知道么 你和他一样严重
[1:12:13] Then there’s that kind what can’t make up their mind 有一种人从不掩饰他们的情绪
[1:12:23] When things strike me as funny 当有趣的事情向我袭来
[1:12:27] I can’t hide it inside and squeak 我无法将它隐藏
[1:12:32] As the squeakelers do 不得不哈哈大笑
[1:12:35] I’ve got to let go with a ho ho ho ho 只要一开始笑 就得开怀大笑
[1:12:42] And laugh 然后
[1:12:46] Too 哈哈大笑
[1:12:47] How nice! 太好了
[1:12:49] I was hoping you’d turn up. 我一直期待你也来
[1:12:53] Turn up! We always have such a jolly time. 我们在一起过得很愉快
[1:12:57] We love to laugh 我们爱笑
[1:13:02] Loud and long and clear 爽朗的清晰的长久的笑
[1:13:06] We love to laugh 我们爱笑
[1:13:10] So everybody can hear 这样每个人都能听到
[1:13:13] The more you laugh 你越是笑
[1:13:16] Whoops, don’t you two start. Come back down here. 哎哟 你们两个别笑 回来
[1:13:18] The more you fill with glee 你越是充满快乐
[1:13:21] The more the glee 你越是快乐
[1:13:25] The more we’re a merrier we 我们就越是愉快的人
[1:13:33] Oh, welcome, children! Welcome! Make yourselves comfortable. 欢迎你们 小朋友 请随意
[1:13:37] That’s right. Pull up a chair. 没错 把椅子拉上来
[1:13:40] Oh, pull up… 是的 拉上来
[1:13:42] I must say, you’re a sight, the lot of you! 我不得不说你们是在出洋相
[1:13:45] Speaking of sight, it reminds me of me brother. 说到出洋相 我倒是想起我的哥哥
[1:13:49] He’s got a nice cushy job in a watch factory. 他在钟表厂有一份轻松的工作
[1:13:52] In a watch factory? What does he do? 在钟表厂 他做什么
[1:13:54] He stands about all day and makes faces! 他一整天闲着做鬼脸(作钟表面)
[1:14:00] He makes faces in a watch fact… 他在一家钟表厂做鬼脸
[1:14:05] You made that up. I know. 你编的吧
[1:14:11] That’s so good! 太好了
[1:14:13] Such behaviour! 瞧瞧你们的样子
[1:14:21] Well, it’s the most disgraceful sight 这是我见过的最不光彩的一幕
[1:14:23] I’ve ever seen, or my name isn’t Mary Poppins. 我情愿我不再叫玛丽・泼平斯
[1:14:25] Speaking of names, I know a man with a wooden leg 说到名字 我知道一个有一只木头假腿的人
[1:14:27] named Smith. 名字叫史密斯
[1:14:28] What’s the name of his other leg? 那他的另一条腿叫什么
[1:14:32] Wasn’t that funny? What’s the name of his other… 很有意思吧 那他的另一条腿叫什
[1:14:35] Now, then, children, it’s time for tea. 孩子们 下午茶时间到了
[1:14:38] I will not have my schedule interrupted. 我可不愿意我的日程被打乱
[1:14:40] Oh, please stay. Look, I have a splendid tea all ready for you. 哦 请留步 看 我已经为你们准备了上好的茶
[1:14:44] And it’s getting cold! 这茶已经凉了
[1:14:46] Well, I had hoped that maybe, that you would just, that… 我本以为你会
[1:14:53] Splendid! Thank you very much! 好极了 非常感谢
[1:14:56] Keep your feet back. Mind the bread and butter. Now, watch it, children. 请把脚收回去 啊 当心面包和黄油
[1:14:59] I knew she could bring it off. And a proper tea it is too. 我知道她会这样做的 这也是合乎传统的茶
[1:15:03] Next thing, I suppose, you’ll be wanting me to pour out. 我猜 你想要我做的下一件事情就是为你倒茶
[1:15:07] Oh, well. If I must, I must. 好吧 如果有必要 我一定去做
[1:15:11] If you’ll just stop behaving like a pack of laughing hyenas! 如果你们不要像一群笑个不停的猎狗
[1:15:15] -Two lumps, Uncle Albert? -Yes, please. -两块糖吗 艾伯特叔叔 -是的 谢谢
[1:15:17] -Uh, Bert? -Uh, no, no, thank you. No sugar for me. -伯特 你呢 -噢 不 不 不要糖
[1:15:21] I’m so glad you came. It wouldn’t be any fun without you. 我很高兴你上来 如果你不来的话 就不好玩了
[1:15:24] Here, and you may pour some milk for Michael and yourself. 给你自己还有迈克尔加点牛奶
[1:15:28] Nice weather we’re having this time of year, don’t you think? 你不觉得今年的这个时候天气非常的好吗
[1:15:30] Oh, yeah. Uh, speaking of weather… 哦 是的 呃 谈到天气
[1:15:32] the other day when it was so cold… 有一天 天很冷
[1:15:35] a friend of mine went to buy some long underwear, you know. 我的一个朋友想去买件长一点的内衣
[1:15:38] The shopkeeper said to him, 售货员问
[1:15:39] “How long do you want it?” 你打算要多长的(也可理解为你打算要穿多久的)
[1:15:42] And my friend said, “Well, from about September to March.” 我的朋友回答说 大概从9月到3月
[1:15:50] Jane! Control yourself! 简 别太放肆了
[1:15:54] Children, will you please sit up properly at the table? 孩子们 麻烦你们坐到桌子旁边来
[1:15:59] -Your tea, Uncle Albert. -Oh, thank you, my dear. -你的茶 艾伯特叔叔 -噢 谢谢 亲爱的
[1:16:02] I’m having such a good time. 我很开心
[1:16:03] I wish that you could all stay up here all the time. 多么希望你们能一直留在这里啊
[1:16:07] We’ll jolly well have to. There’s no way to get down. 我们很高兴不得不留下 因为没有路下去
[1:16:10] Oh, no, there is a way. 哦不 路是有的
[1:16:13] Frankly I, I don’t like to mention it… 坦诚地讲 我不愿提起它
[1:16:16] because you have to think of something sad. 因为你得不得不想一些悲伤的事情
[1:16:18] Then do get on with it, please! 那么请开始吧
[1:16:20] Let me see. 让我想想看
[1:16:23] I’ve got the very thing. 我知道一件非常合适的事情
[1:16:26] Yesterday when the lady next door answered the bell, there was a man there. 昨天隔壁的女士应声去开门 一个人站在门外
[1:16:30] And the man said to the lady, 他对女士说
[1:16:32] “I’m terribly sorry. I just ran over your cat.” 我非常抱歉 我刚刚轧了你的猫
[1:16:36] -Oh, that’s sad. -The poor cat. -哦 真悲惨 -可怜的猫咪
[1:16:39] And then the man said, “I’d like to replace your cat.” 接着 那个人说 我很愿意替代那只猫
[1:16:43] And the lady said, “That’s all right with me, 女士说 可以
[1:16:44] but how are you at catching mice?” 但有一点 你捉老鼠的技术好不好
[1:16:50] Well, you know I started out sad. I, I try, really I do. 我真的很努力让自己伤心点 但是
[1:16:54] But, but everything ends up so hilarious, I can’t… 一切都那么好笑 我不能
[1:16:59] I can’t help… 我禁不住
[1:17:03] That will be quite enough of that! 这已经够了
[1:17:07] It’s time to go home. 我们该回家了
[1:17:09] -Oh, that is sad. -Oh, no! -唉 那太让人难过了 -哦 不
[1:17:11] Oh, that’s sad. That’s the saddest thing I ever heard. 那是我听过的最难过的事情了
[1:17:16] Come along, children. Spit spot! 来吧 孩子们
[1:17:18] Must you really go? 你们必须得走吗
[1:17:21] You know, people come to see me all the time, you know. 你知道 大家来看望我
[1:17:24] And, and we have such a lovely time, and then they have to go home. 我们一起过得很愉快 然而他们不得不回家
[1:17:28] And, and I’m very, very sad about the whole thing. 对此我会感到非常非常的伤心
[1:17:32] Don’t worry. We’ll come back soon. 别难过 我们会很快再来的
[1:17:35] We had a lovely time. 我们过得非常开心
[1:17:37] Uh, keep an eye on Uncle Albert, will you, Bert? 伯特 照顾好艾伯特叔叔 好吗
[1:17:40] -I’ll sit with him a while. -Thank you. Come on. -我会再陪他呆一会儿的 -谢谢 来吧
[1:17:45] Uncle Albert, I got a jolly joke I saved for just such an occasion. 艾伯特叔叔 我有一个笑话专门留给这样的场合的
[1:17:50] -Would you like to hear it? -I’d be so grateful. -你想听听看吗 -好啊 我非常感激
[1:17:53] Righto. Well, it’s about me granddad, see? 不必客气 这是关于我爷爷的
[1:17:57] And one night, he had a nightmare, he did. 有一天晚上 我爷爷做了一个恶梦
[1:17:59] -So scared that he chewed his pillow to bits. -Yes. -他害怕极了 以至于把枕头咬成了碎片 -恩
[1:18:02] -To bits. -Yes. -成了碎片 -恩
[1:18:03] Next morning I says… 第二天早晨 我说
[1:18:04] -“How do you feel, Granddad?” -Yes. -你感觉还好吗 爷爷 -恩
[1:18:06] He says, “Oh, not bad. A little down in the mouth!” 他回答 呃 不坏 只是有点口干
[1:18:15] Yeah, I always say there’s nothing like a good joke. 我常说 没有什么东西比得上一个好笑话
[1:18:17] No. And that was nothing like a good joke! That… 确实是 啥也比不上好笑话
[1:18:38] Bit late tonight, aren’t you, Banks? 班克斯 你今晚晚了些 是吗
[1:18:42] I say, Banks! Is anything the matter, Banks? 我说 班克斯 出了什么问题了 班克斯
[1:18:46] Banks! 班克斯
[1:18:54] -Oh, Father, we’re so glad you’re home! -Want to hear a joke? -噢 父亲 真高兴你回来了 -想听个笑话吗
[1:18:57] We had the most wonderful afternoon with Mary Poppins. 我们今天下午和玛丽・泼平斯在一起过得非常愉快
[1:19:00] Speaking of afternoons, the joke goes like this. 说到下午的事情 那个笑话是这样的
[1:19:02] I know a man with a wooden leg named Smith. 我知道有个人名字叫史密斯 他有条假腿
[1:19:05] Smith? We don’t know anyone called Smith. 史密斯 我们不认识叫史密斯的人
[1:19:08] And there was a second chap, 笑话还没有讲完
[1:19:09] and the second chap says, “What’s the name of his other leg?” 另一个家伙问 他的另一条腿叫什么名字
[1:19:12] And we had a lovely tea party on the ceiling! 我们还在天花板上开了一个非常棒的茶会
[1:19:16] Oh, children, please be quiet. 哦 孩子们 请安静
[1:19:17] Mary Poppins says if we’re good, she’ll take us there again. 玛丽・泼平斯说如果我们乖 她还会带我们去那儿的
[1:19:20] Oh. Oh, Mary Poppins said that, did she? 哦 玛丽・泼平斯这样说的吗
[1:19:25] Will you please return to your room. 请回到你们自己的房间去 好吗
[1:19:28] Mary Poppins, will you be kind enough to come with me? 玛丽・泼平斯 请随我来好吗
[1:19:31] As you wish. 好的
[1:19:36] Mary Poppins, I very much regret what I must say to you. 玛丽・泼平斯 我很遗憾 有些话我不得不说
[1:19:44] Good evening, George. Is anything the matter? 晚上好 乔治 有什么问题吗
[1:19:46] I’m afraid there is. 我恐怕是的
[1:19:47] I, I’d love to stay, 我很想留下来
[1:19:48] but I have to dress for my rally in Hampstead. 但是我不得不换衣服了 因为今晚还有个集会
[1:19:51] Winifred, it is my wish that you be present! 威妮弗蕾德 我希望你能留下来
[1:19:53] Oh, yes, George, of course. 好的 乔治 当然
[1:19:55] Mary Poppins, I must confess I am extremely disappointed in you. 玛丽・泼平斯 我不得不说 我对你感到非常失望
[1:19:59] She’s for it now. I’ve heard the master do this speech before. 终于轮到她了 我以前就听过主人这样讲话
[1:20:03] I don’t deny that I am partially responsible for allowing the children… 我不否认对于孩子们将全部的时间
[1:20:06] to spend their days on worthless frivolity to the exclusion of all else! 都浪费在毫无意义的游戏上 我应该承担一定的责任
[1:20:10] But it is high time they learned the seriousness of life! 但是现在已经到了让他们认识到生活的严肃性的时候
[1:20:13] But, George, they’re only children. 但是 乔治 他们还是孩子
[1:20:15] Precisely. And in the light of what has happened… 精确地讲 鉴于已经发生的
[1:20:17] George, are you certain you know what you’re doing? 乔治 你肯定你在说些什么吗
[1:20:20] I believe I do, Winifred. 我相信我知道 威妮弗蕾德
[1:20:22] A British bank is run with precision 一家英国银行运作于准确无误的基础之上
[1:20:26] A British home requires nothing less 一个英国家庭也要运作在丝毫不差的基础上
[1:20:30] Tradition, discipline and rules must be the tools 传统 纪律和规则是我们必须的工具
[1:20:34] Without them disorder, chaos 没有了它们 混乱 无序
[1:20:37] Moral disintegration 道德崩溃
[1:20:39] In short you have a ghastly mess 总之带来的是可怕的混乱不堪的局面
[1:20:42] I quite agree. 我非常赞同
[1:20:43] The children must be moulded shaped and taught 孩子们必须被引导 塑造和教导
[1:20:47] That life’s a looming battle to be faced and fought 生活是一场终究要面对和参与的战斗
[1:20:51] In short, I am disturbed to hear my children talking about… 总之我很惊讶地听到我的孩子们讨论
[1:20:53] popping in and out of chalk pavement pictures… 跑到马路上的粉笔画里
[1:20:55] consorting with racehorse persons, fox hunting. 与驯马师联欢 猎狐
[1:20:59] Yes, well I don’t mind that quite so much. 当然这件事本身我并不反对
[1:21:01] At any rate, it’s traditional. 毕竟它是传统的活动
[1:21:03] But tea parties on the ceiling? I ask you. 但是在天花板上的茶会 请问是怎么回事
[1:21:05] Having tea parties on the ceiling 在天花板上开茶会
[1:21:07] and highly-questionable outings of every other kind! 以及其它各种令人疑惑的出游
[1:21:10] If they must go on outings These outings ought to be 如果他们必须出游的话 那么出游应该有
[1:21:15] Fraught with purpose Yes, and practicality 明确的目标和实际的意义
[1:21:18] These silly words like 还有那些愚蠢的话
[1:21:19] Superca… Super… 比如超 超级
[1:21:23] -Superca… -Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious. -超级霹 -超级霹雳快乐得不得了
[1:21:26] Yes, well done. You said it. 是的 很好 就是你说的
[1:21:28] And popping through pictures 到画里面
[1:21:30] Have little use fulfil no basic need 毫无意义 没有任何必要
[1:21:34] They’ve got to learn the honest truth 他们需要开始认识真正的现实
[1:21:37] Despite their youth They must learn 尽管年纪还小 他们必须学会
[1:21:39] -About the life you lead -Exactly. -向您那样的生活 -正是如此
[1:21:43] They must feel the thrill of totting up a balanced book 他们需要体会统计分类帐差额簿的兴奋
[1:21:48] -A thousand ciphers neatly in a row -Quite right. -成千个数字整齐地排成一行 -很对
[1:21:53] When gazing at a graph that shows the profits up 当瞥一眼显示利润上升的图标
[1:21:57] -Their little cup of joy should overflow -Precisely! -兴奋就溢满他们那小小的心灵 -的确如此
[1:22:01] -It’s time they learned to walk in your footsteps -My footsteps. -他们应该学着沿着你的脚印走路 -是的
[1:22:05] To tread your straight and narrow path with pride 满怀骄傲地沿着你的笔直且狭窄的道路前进
[1:22:09] -With pride. -With pride. -带着骄傲 -是的
[1:22:09] Tomorrow just as you suggest Pressed and dressed 明天正如你所建议的那样
[1:22:13] Jane and Michael will be at your side 简和迈克尔将会穿着整齐地和你一起
[1:22:17] Splendid! You hit the nail right on the… 好极了 你说的准确无误
[1:22:20] At my side? Where are we going? 和我一起 去哪儿
[1:22:22] To the bank, of course, exactly as you proposed. 当然是去银行 完全按照您的建议
[1:22:24] -I proposed? -Of course. -我的建议 -当然
[1:22:27] Now, if you’ll excuse me. 现在如果你不介意
[1:22:28] Tomorrow’s an important day for the children. 明天对于孩子们来讲是个重要的日子
[1:22:29] I shall see they have a proper night’s sleep. Good night. 我要让他们睡个好觉 晚安
[1:22:43] Winifred, did I say that I was going to take the children to the bank? 威妮弗蕾德 我说过要带孩子们去银行吗
[1:22:47] -It certainly sounded that way, dear. -Oh. -听上去确实是的 亲爱的 -哦
[1:22:50] And why not? A capital idea! 为什么不呢 一个极好的主意
[1:22:53] Just the medicine they need for all this slipshod, sugary… 这正是对付眼下混乱局面的一剂良药
[1:22:56] female thinking they get around here all day long. 他们在这里接触的都是女人的不切实际的想法
[1:22:58] Quite right. Good idea. Quite right. 好主意 非常好
[1:23:00] Good idea. Quite right. 好主意 非常好
[1:23:04] Mary Poppins, we won’t let you go! 玛丽・泼平斯 我们不让你走
[1:23:07] Go? What on earth are you talking about? 走 你们到底在说什么
[1:23:09] Didn’t you get sacked? 你不是被解雇了吗
[1:23:11] Sacked? Certainly not!I am never sacked! 解雇 当然没有 我从来没有被解雇过
[1:23:14] -Oh, Mary Poppins! -Hurrah, hurray, hurray, -哦 玛丽・泼平斯 -好噢 好噢
[1:23:17] Neither am I a maypole. Kindly stop spinning about me. 我也不是五朔节花柱 请别围着我转
[1:23:19] -But? -Goats butt, birds fly… -但 -但什么但
[1:23:23] and children who are going on an outing 孩子们 你们必须早点睡觉
[1:23:24] with their father must get some sleep. 明天要跟你们的父亲一起出去
[1:23:26] -Come along, please. -An outing with Father? -过来睡觉 -跟父亲出去
[1:23:28] -Yes. -I don’t believe it. -是的 -我不信
[1:23:30] He’s never taken us on an outing before. 他以前从来没有带我们出去过
[1:23:33] He’s never taken us anywhere. 他从来没有带我们去任何地方
[1:23:35] -However did you manage it? -Manage what? -你怎么做到的 -做到什么
[1:23:37] You must’ve put the idea in his head somehow. 你一定用了什么方式把这主意塞到他的脑瓜里了
[1:23:40] What an impertinent thing to say! 胡说
[1:23:42] Me putting ideas into people’s heads? Really! 我怎么可能把主意塞进人们的脑袋里 真是的
[1:23:45] -Where’s he taking us? -To the bank. -他要带我们去哪里 -去银行
[1:23:47] Oh, Michael, the city! And we’ll see all the sights, 哇 迈克尔 去城里我们能看到好多风景
[1:23:51] and Father can point them out to us. 爸爸会指给我们看
[1:23:52] Well, most things he can. 是的 多数风景他能发现
[1:23:56] But sometimes a person we love through no fault of his own… 但有时候 我们所爱的人却不能看到
[1:23:59] -can’t see past the end of his nose. -Past the end of his nose? -他眼皮底下的事情 -眼皮底下的
[1:24:03] Yes. Sometimes a little thing can be quite important. 是的 有时候一些小事情其实非常重要
[1:24:08] Oh, look! The cathedral. 哦 看啊 这是主教座堂
[1:24:10] Father passes that every day. He sees that. 爸爸每天都从旁边经过 他常看到
[1:24:13] Early each day to the steps of St Paul’s 每天清晨 在圣保罗大教堂的台阶上
[1:24:19] The little old bird woman comes 有一位孤独的老妇人
[1:24:26] In her own special way 用她自己独特的方式
[1:24:29] To the people she calls 向人们叫卖着
[1:24:33] Come buy my bags 来买吧
[1:24:36] Full of crumbs 鸟食
[1:24:41] Come feed the little birds 喂喂这些小鸟
[1:24:44] Show them you care 照顾它们
[1:24:47] And you’ll be glad if you do 你会感到快乐
[1:24:54] Their young ones are hungry 它们的幼鸟非常饥饿
[1:24:57] Their nests are so bare 它们的鸟巢非常简陋
[1:25:00] All it takes is tuppence from you 只要花您两便士
[1:25:11] Feed the birds 来喂这些小鸟
[1:25:15] Tuppence a bag 一袋两便士
[1:25:18] Tuppence, tuppence 只要两便士
[1:25:21] Tuppence a bag 两便士一袋
[1:25:25] Feed the birds 来喂这些小鸟
[1:25:28] That’s what she cries 她正是这样叫卖
[1:25:32] While overhead 在头顶上
[1:25:35] Her birds fill the skies 鸟儿在空中盘旋
[1:25:39] All around the cathedral the saints and apostles 主教座堂顶上的所有圣人和使徒雕像
[1:25:44] Look down as she sells her wares 都注视着她
[1:25:51] Although you can’t see it 虽然你看不见
[1:25:54] You know they are smiling 但每次有人显示出
[1:25:58] Each time someone shows 他的爱心 购买鸟食的时候
[1:26:01] That he cares 你知道雕像们正在微笑
[1:26:07] Though her words 虽然老妇人的叫卖声
[1:26:11] Are simple and few 微弱而简单
[1:26:15] Listen, listen 听 你听
[1:26:18] She’s calling to you 她在向你呼唤
[1:26:23] Feed the birds 喂喂这些小鸟
[1:26:27] Tuppence a bag 一袋两便士
[1:26:30] Tuppence, tuppence 只要两便士
[1:26:35] Tuppence a bag 两便士一袋
[1:27:09] Though her words 虽然老妇人的叫卖声
[1:27:11] Are simple and few 微弱而简单
[1:27:15] Listen, listen 听 你听
[1:27:19] She’s calling to you 她在向你呼唤
[1:27:24] Feed the birds 喂喂这些小鸟
[1:27:28] Tuppence a bag 一袋两便士
[1:27:32] Tuppence, tuppence 只要两便士
[1:27:38] Tuppence 两便士
[1:27:40] A bag 一袋
[1:28:07] Now remember that a bank is a quiet and decorous place, 现在给我记住 银行是一个安静且庄重的地方
[1:28:10] so we must be on our best behaviour. 所以要表现出我们最好的举止
[1:28:12] But I thought it was your bank. 我还以为那是你的银行
[1:28:13] Yes, well, I’m one of the younger officers… 好吧 我是银行里面一个年轻的职员
[1:28:15] so in a sense it is, sort of. 所以在某种程度上是 有那么几分
[1:28:17] Michael, look! 迈克尔 看
[1:28:21] -It’s her! -Who? -是她 -谁
[1:28:23] It’s who? 她是谁
[1:28:24] The bird woman. Just where Mary Poppins said she would be. 卖鸟食的老妇人 就像玛丽・泼平斯所描述的
[1:28:28] You do see her, don’t you, Father? 你确实看到她了 对吧 父亲
[1:28:30] Well, of course I can see her. 当然我能看到她
[1:28:31] Do you think I can’t see past the end of my nose? 离我眼皮子这么近的我能看不到
[1:28:33] Listen, Father, she’s saying it. 听 父亲 她在叫卖
[1:28:36] Feed the birds. Tuppence a bag. 喂喂小鸟 一袋两便士
[1:28:40] Well, of course she’s saying it. What else would she be saying? 当然她在叫卖 她还能说别的什么吗
[1:28:43] -Please may we feed the birds? -Whatever for? -我们能喂喂这些小鸟吗 -为什么
[1:28:45] I have tuppence from my money box. 我从我的储蓄罐里面拿了两便士
[1:28:47] Just this once, please? 就这一次 求求你了
[1:28:49] Waste your money on a lot of ragamuffin birds? Certainly not. 把你的钱浪费在一群肮脏的鸟身上 当然不行
[1:28:52] But Mary Poppins… 但是玛丽・泼平斯说
[1:28:54] I am not interested in what Mary Poppins says. 我对玛丽・泼平斯说的话不感兴趣
[1:28:56] Nor do I wish to keep hearing her name for the remainder of the day. 今天也不想再听到她的名字
[1:28:58] Now come along! 现在快跟上来
[1:28:59] But it’s my tuppence! 但这是我的两便士
[1:29:01] Michael, I will not permit you to throw your money away! 迈克尔 我决不允许你把钱这样扔掉
[1:29:05] When we get to the bank, 等我们到了银行
[1:29:06] I shall show you what may be done with your tuppence. 我会教你该怎么处置你的两便士
[1:29:09] And I think you’ll find it extremely interesting. 我想你也会发现这会非常有意思
[1:29:46] Hello, Banks. What’s all this about? 你好 班克斯 这些都是谁
[1:29:49] -These are my children, Mr Dawes. -Well, so I assumed. -道斯先生 他们都是我的孩子 -我想也是
[1:29:52] -But why are they here? -They wish to open an account, sir. -但他们在这里干什么 -他们想开一个户头
[1:29:55] -Oh, indeed? -Yes. -真的 -是的
[1:29:57] And just how much money do you have, young man? 那么年轻人 你有多少钱呢
[1:30:00] -Tuppence. But I want it to feed the birds. -Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. -两便士 但是我想用来买鸟食 -嘘
[1:30:03] Tuppence? 两便士
[1:30:06] Tuppence? Precisely how I started. 两便士恰好就是我起家的资金
[1:30:14] That’s the chairman of the bank, the elder Mr Dawes. 那是银行的主席 老道斯先生
[1:30:18] A giant in the world of finance. 金融界的一位伟人(也可翻译为巨人 大力士)
[1:30:20] -A giant? -Shh, shh, shh. -一个大力士 -嘘
[1:30:21] Uh, Father, these are Banks’s children. 唔 父亲 这些是班克斯的孩子
[1:30:25] -They want to open an account. -Oh, they do, do they, boy? -他们想来开个户头 -噢 是么 孩子
[1:30:28] Excellent. Excellent. 好极了 好极了
[1:30:31] We can al-always use… 我们总 总能让
[1:30:34] al-always use more money to, to put to work for the bank, can’t we, boy? 让钱发挥更大的作用 对吧 孩子
[1:30:41] So, you have tuppence? 这么说 你有两便士
[1:30:43] May I be permitted to see it? 我能看看吗
[1:30:45] No. I want it to feed the birds! 不 我想用它来买鸟食喂鸟
[1:30:48] Fiddlesticks, boy! Feed the birds and what have you got? Fat birds! 胡说 喂鸟 你能得到什么 更胖的鸟
[1:30:54] But if you invest your tuppence 但是如果你把你的两便士
[1:30:59] Wisely in the bank 明智地存入银行
[1:31:02] Safe and sound 两便士将完好无损
[1:31:06] Soon that tuppence safely invested in the bank 很快 那安全地投资在银行里的两便士
[1:31:12] Will compound 会滋生利息
[1:31:17] And you’ll achieve that sense of conquest 当财富不断地膨胀
[1:31:23] As your affluence expands 你将获得成就感
[1:31:30] In the hands (你的钱)在一群
[1:31:32] Of the directors 懂得
[1:31:37] Who invest 恰当投资的
[1:31:40] As propriety demands 银行经理手中
[1:31:47] -May I, sir? -Carry on, Banks. -我来解释吧 先生 -来吧 班克斯
[1:31:51] You see, Michael, you’ll be part of… 你瞧 迈克尔 你将会成为如下项目的投资人
[1:31:54] -Railways through Africa -Exactly! -穿越非洲大陆的铁路 -完全正确
[1:31:58] -Dams across the Nile -The ships. Tell them about the ships. -尼罗河大坝 -还有那船 告诉他们船的投资
[1:32:01] F-leets of ocean greyhounds -More, tell them more! -远洋快轮 -还有 都告诉他们
[1:32:05] Majestic self-amortizing canals 伟大的自我分期还贷的运河
[1:32:07] Oh, it fires the imagination! 哦 想象力真丰富
[1:32:10] Plantations of ripening 成熟的大庄园
[1:32:13] Tea 茶叶
[1:32:18] All from 所有的这一切都来自于
[1:32:21] Tuppence prudently thriftily, frugally 将两便士明智地 成功地 节俭地
[1:32:25] Invested in the To be specific 投资在 这很明确
[1:32:30] In the Dawes, Tomes Mousley, Grubbs 道斯 托姆斯・莫斯利 格鲁布斯
[1:32:35] Fidelity Fiduciary Bank 信托投资银行
[1:32:50] Very well, my boy, give me the money. 很好 孩子 把钱给我
[1:32:51] No, I won’t! I want it to feed the birds. 不 我不要 我要拿去买鸟食喂鸟
[1:32:54] -Banks! -Yes, sir. Now, Michael. -班克斯 -是的 先生 马上给他 迈克尔
[1:32:58] When you deposit tuppence in a bank account 当你在银行的户头上存入两便士
[1:33:03] -Go on! -Soon you’ll see -继续 -很快你将看见
[1:33:06] -Tell him more! -That it blooms into credit of a generous amount -都告诉他 -半年后它将
[1:33:12] Semiannually 发展成为一笔巨大的财富
[1:33:16] And you’ll achieve that sense of stature 当财富不断地膨胀
[1:33:21] As your influence expands 你将获得成就感
[1:33:26] To the high financial strata 建立信贷机构的
[1:33:31] That established credit now commands 金融界最高层人士现在宣布
[1:33:36] You can purchase first and second trust deeds. 你可以购买第一和第二类信托契约
[1:33:40] Think of the foreclosures! 想象一下回赎抵押品权利的取消所发生的事情吧
[1:33:41] Bonds, chattels, dividends, shares. 债券 个人资产 股息 股票
[1:33:45] -Bankruptcies. -Debtor sales. -破产 -债权转让
[1:33:47] -Opportunities. -All manner of private enterprise. -机遇 -各种形形色色的私人企业
[1:33:51] -Shipyards. -The mercantile. -船坞 -商船
[1:33:53] -Collieries. -Tanneries. -煤矿 -皮革厂
[1:33:55] -Corporations. -Amalgamations. -公司 -合并
[1:33:57] Banks! 银行
[1:33:58] While stand the banks of England… 当英格兰的银行兴旺时
[1:34:02] England stands. 英格兰屹立不倒
[1:34:10] When fall the banks of England… 但英格兰的银行倒闭时
[1:34:12] England falls! 英格兰没落
[1:34:18] You see, Michael? All for the lack of… 你看到么吗 迈克尔 所有这一切都因
[1:34:22] Tuppence patiently, cautiously 缺乏对两便士进行耐心地 谨慎地
[1:34:25] trustingly invested in the 信赖地投资在
[1:34:29] To be specific In the 这很明确
[1:34:32] Dawes, Tomes, Mousley, Grubbs 道斯 托姆斯・莫斯利 格鲁布斯
[1:34:37] Fidelity Fiduciary Bank 信托投资银行
[1:34:41] Welcome to our joyful family of investors. 欢迎来到我们这个快乐的投资者大家庭
[1:34:44] Give it back! Gimme back my money! 还给我 把钱还给我
[1:34:47] -Michael, behave. -Banks! -迈克尔 注意你的举止 -班克斯
[1:34:48] Give it to me! 把钱还给我
[1:34:49] -Michael, behave. Jane! Jane! -Gimme back my money! -迈克尔 听话 简 简 -把钱还给我
[1:34:52] Jane! Michael! Michael! Michael! 简 迈克尔 迈克尔 迈克尔
[1:34:55] -Gimme back my money! -Michael! -把钱还给我 -迈克尔
[1:34:57] There’s something wrong. The bank won’t give someone their money! 出了什么问题 银行拒绝兑现了
[1:35:00] Well, I’m going to get mine! 天 我要拿回我的钱
[1:35:02] Come along, young man! I want every penny! 你 年轻人 我要取回每一分钱
[1:35:04] -And mine too! -And give me mine too! -我也要 -还有我的
[1:35:10] Stop all payments. Stop all payments. 停止兑付
[1:35:31] -Michael! Jane! -Give me my money! -迈克尔 简 -把钱还给我
[1:35:48] Children, come back here. 孩子们 回来
[1:35:50] -Stop those children. -Jane! Michael! -拦住那两个孩子 -简 迈克尔
[1:35:56] Gimme my money back! I want my money! 还给我钱 还我钱
[1:35:58] Come on. 来吧
[1:36:03] Stop those children! 拦住那两个孩子
[1:36:10] Stop those children! 拦住孩子
[1:36:31] Come with me, my dears. Granny’ll hide you! 跟我来 亲爱的 我帮你藏起来
[1:36:52] Here, here, half a mo. 这儿 这儿 等一下
[1:36:54] Leave her alone! Leave my sister alone! 放开她 把我的姐姐放开
[1:36:56] Easy, now. Your old friend ain’t gonna hurt ya. 嘿 没事的 你们的老朋友不会伤害你的
[1:37:01] Bert, it’s you! 伯特 是你啊
[1:37:03] In the flesh, and at your service. 正是在下 听从你的吩咐
[1:37:06] -You’re filthy! -Oh, perhaps a smudge or two. -你可真脏 -哦 也许是有一两处污渍
[1:37:10] It so happens that today I’m a chimney sweep. 碰巧今天我是个扫烟囱的人
[1:37:13] Oh, Bert, we’re so frightened. 哦 伯特 我们吓得要命
[1:37:15] Now, now, don’t take on so. 好了 好了 现在不用害怕
[1:37:18] Bert’ll take care of you like I was your own father. 伯特会向你们的父亲那样照顾好你们的
[1:37:21] -Now, who’s after you? -Father is. -谁在追你们 -我们的父亲
[1:37:23] -What? -He brought us to see his bank. -什么 -他带我们去他的银行参观
[1:37:26] I don’t know what we did, but it must’ve been something dreadful. 我不知道我们做了什么 但一定是非常糟糕的事情
[1:37:30] He sent the police after us, and the Army and everything. 他让警察追我们 还有军队 所有人都在追我们
[1:37:33] Michael, don’t exaggerate. 迈克尔 别这么夸张
[1:37:35] Well, now, there must be some mistake. 好吧 一定有什么误会
[1:37:38] Your dad’s a fine gentleman and he loves ya! 你们的爸爸是个好人 他爱你们
[1:37:40] I don’t think so. You should’ve seen the look on his face. 我可不这样认为 你最好能看见他当时的那张脸
[1:37:44] He doesn’t like us at all. 他压根就不喜欢我们
[1:37:46] Well, now that don’t seem likely, does it? 好了 别好像好像的 好吗
[1:37:50] It’s true. 这是事实
[1:37:53] Let’s sit down. 让我们坐一坐
[1:37:55] You know, begging your pardon… 你知道
[1:37:58] but the one my heart goes out to is your father. 我很同情你们的父亲
[1:38:01] There he is in that cold, heartless bank day after day… 他在那个冷酷的无情的银行中日复一日地
[1:38:05] hemmed in by mounds of cold, heartless money. 被一大堆冰冷的无感情的金钱所包围
[1:38:09] I don’t like to see any living thing caged up. 我不喜欢看到任何生命被关在笼中
[1:38:11] Father in a cage? 父亲被关在笼子里了
[1:38:13] They makes cages in all sizes and shapes, you know. 笼子的尺寸和形状不同而已 你知道
[1:38:17] Bank-shaped some of ’em, carpets and all. 一些是银行形状的 用地毯什么的来制作
[1:38:19] Father’s not in trouble. We are. 父亲没有麻烦 我们有
[1:38:22] Oh, sure about that, are you? 哦 你们确信
[1:38:25] Look at it this way. You’ve got your mother to look after you. 换个角度想想 你们有你们的母亲照顾你们
[1:38:29] And Mary Poppins, and Constable Jones and me. 还有玛丽・泼平斯 琼斯警察 还有我
[1:38:33] Who looks after your father? Tell me that. 谁来照顾你们的父亲呢 你们说说看
[1:38:36] When something terrible happens, what does he do? 当一些可怕的事情发生时 他该怎么办
[1:38:39] Fends for himself, he does. 他只能自己照顾自己
[1:38:41] Who does he tell about it? No one! 他向谁倾诉 没人
[1:38:44] Don’t blab his troubles at home. 不能在家里倾诉他的烦心事
[1:38:46] He just pushes on at his job, uncomplaining and alone and silent. 他只是毫无怨言 独自一人安静地努力承受着
[1:38:51] -He’s not very silent! -Michael, be quiet. -他并不是很安静 -迈克尔 安静点
[1:38:55] Bert, do you think Father really needs our help? 伯特 你确定父亲真的需要我们的帮助吗
[1:38:59] Well, not my place to say. 呃 这个我不该说的
[1:39:02] I only observe that a father can always do with a bit of help. 我只注意到一个父亲常常需要那么一点帮助
[1:39:06] Come on, I’ll take you home. 来吧 我带你们回家
[1:39:16] Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheree 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[1:39:20] A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be 一个扫烟囱人就是幸运星
[1:39:23] Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[1:39:26] Good luck will rub off when I shakes hands with you 当我和你握手 好运就会传染给你
[1:39:30] Or blow me a kiss 或者和我接吻
[1:39:33] And that’s lucky too 好运也会传染给你
[1:39:38] Now as the ladder of life has been strung 当生活就像一把梯子
[1:39:41] You might think a sweep’s on the bottommost rung 你可以想想在梯子最底端的扫烟囱人
[1:39:44] Though I spends me time in the ashes and smoke 虽然我成天跟炉灰打交道
[1:39:48] In this whole wide world there’s no happier bloke 但在这整个广袤的世界里 没有其它家伙能比我更快乐
[1:39:51] Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheree 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[1:39:55] A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be 一个扫烟囱人就是幸运星
[1:39:58] Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[1:40:01] Good luck will rub off when I shakes hands with you 当我和你握手 好运就会传染给你
[1:40:05] Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheree 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[1:40:08] A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be 一个扫烟囱人就是幸运星
[1:40:12] Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[1:40:15] Good luck will rub off when I shakes hands with you 当我和你握手 好运就会传染给你
[1:40:23] Oh, Ellen, see who that is, and send them away. 噢 艾伦 去看看是谁 把他们打发走
[1:40:26] -I’m dreadfully late! -Yes, ma’am. -我已经迟到了 -是的 夫人
[1:40:29] Well, I’ll be gettin’ along now. 好了 我现在可以离开了
[1:40:30] Oh, please stay till Father comes home. 别 请陪我们到父亲回家来为止吧
[1:40:32] He’ll feel much better if you shake hands with him. 如果你跟他握手 他会感觉好多的
[1:40:37] It’s the children, ma’am. 是孩子们
[1:40:38] Oh, I thought they were with their father. 我想他们应该跟他们的父亲在一起
[1:40:40] You haven’t been running off again, have you? 你们不是又逃跑了吧
[1:40:42] You know how terribly it upsets me. 你们知道这会让我多痛苦吗
[1:40:44] Oh, they haven’t exactly been running away, ma’am. 哦夫人 准确地讲他们并不是逃跑
[1:40:46] They have had bit of a fright, though. Need someone to look after ’em. 然而他们受了点惊吓 需要有人照顾
[1:40:48] Oh, of course! Mary Poppins will. 哦 当然 玛丽・泼平斯会照顾他们的
[1:40:52] Oh, no, it’s her day off! 噢 不 今天她休假
[1:40:55] Ellen, I wonder if you would… 艾伦 我想请你
[1:40:56] No, ma’am. I haven’t done me brasses yet. 不行 夫人 我自己的活还没有干完呢
[1:40:59] Well, will you ask Mrs Brill? 好吧 你能问一下布里夫人吗
[1:41:01] Not for a hundred quid, ma’am. 就算给我一百英镑 我也不干 夫人
[1:41:02] This here is baking day, and you know how Cook is! 今天是烘焙日 你知道要煮多少东西么
[1:41:08] What about you, sir? 你怎么样 先生
[1:41:10] You’ve been so kind in looking after the children. 你刚才已经非常热心地照顾这些孩子了
[1:41:12] Wh… Uh, me, ma’am? W-Well, well, l-l-I have to be moving along. 唔 我吗 夫人 我 我不得不离开
[1:41:15] The Lord Mayor’s got a stopped-up chimney. 市长大人家的烟囱被堵住了
[1:41:17] Chimney. How clever of you to know. 烟囱 你可真聪明
[1:41:20] Our drawing room chimney’s in the most ghastly condition. 我们客厅的烟囱糟糕透了
[1:41:23] Smokes incessantly. 烟不断地往客厅冒
[1:41:25] -W-W… -Thank you so much! -唔 -非常谢谢
[1:41:27] -But… -Besides, it’ll amuse the children. -但 但是 -还有 顺便带好孩子
[1:41:32] The Lord Mayor’s gonna be terrible put out. 市长大人家的马上就要剧烈地喷发了
[1:41:34] Oh, thank you so much. I do appreciate it. 哦 谢谢你 我会非常感激的
[1:41:37] I must hurry. 我必须得走了
[1:41:38] Our gallant ladies in prison are waiting for me to lead them in song! 我们勇敢的姐妹在监狱中正等着我领她们唱歌呢
[1:41:43] Goodbye, my darlings. See you soon. 再见 亲爱的 一会儿见
[1:41:52] I choose me bristles with pride, yes, I do 我骄傲地挑选猪鬃工具 是的我骄傲
[1:41:56] A broom for the shaft and a brush for the flue 扫帚用来扫烟囱 用刷子来通烟道
[1:42:01] Oh, it’s awfully dark and gloomy up there. 这里很黑很暗
[1:42:05] There now. You see how wrong people can be? 现在你将知道你的看法是错误的
[1:42:08] That there is what you might call a doorway to a place of enchantment. 这儿是通向你所谓魔法世界的一条通道
[1:42:13] Up where the smoke is all billowed and curled 在上面烟雾如巨浪般翻滚卷曲
[1:42:18] ‘Tween pavement and stars 在星星和地面之间
[1:42:21] Is the chimney sweep world 是扫烟囱人的世界
[1:42:25] When there’s hardly no day 这里几乎没有白天
[1:42:27] Nor hardly no night 也几乎没有黑夜
[1:42:30] There’s things half in shadow 所有的事物一半在阴影里
[1:42:35] And halfway in light 一半在光线下
[1:42:38] On the rooftops of London 站在伦敦的屋顶
[1:42:44] Coo, what a sight. 视野真开阔
[1:42:47] I do wish we could go up there. 我真希望我们能到上面去
[1:42:50] So do I! I like chimneys. 我也是 我喜欢烟囱
[1:42:52] Oh, rightly so! A chimney is a wondrous thing. 非常正确 烟囱是一件完美的东西
[1:42:57] She’s built tall right up there on the roof. 她高高地建在屋顶上
[1:42:59] When the wind is just right, it blows across her top… 当风向正确的时候 风吹过她的顶端
[1:43:03] then draws the smoke right up the flue. 驱动烟从烟道中穿过
[1:43:06] Here. Feel the pull on the end of that brush. 拿着 用刷子感受一下底部的吸力
[1:43:09] It’s like I got a whale on the end of the line, ain’t it? 这就好像站在鲸鱼喷水口的底部
[1:43:12] Michael, be careful. 迈克尔 小心
[1:43:14] You never know what may happen around a fireplace. 你永远不知道站在壁炉旁边会发生什么事情
[1:43:18] Oh, bother! 天啦
[1:43:23] Michael! Michael, come back down here. 迈克尔 迈克尔 下来
[1:43:27] Michael! Michael, where are you? 迈克尔 你在哪里
[1:43:30] Well, that’s a bit awkward. I must say! 好吧 我不得不说 这有点尴尬
[1:43:31] Bert, I’ll thank you to stop putting ideas in their heads! 伯特 麻烦你不要出馊主意了
[1:43:36] -There goes the other one. -Shall I go after ’em? -现在轮到下一个 -我能跟在后面么
[1:43:38] Well, we can’t have them gallivanting up there like kangaroos, can we? 我们不能让他们像袋鼠一样在上面闲逛 对吧
[1:43:42] Michael, don’t be frightened. Everything’s going… 迈克尔 别害怕 事情正在
[1:43:52] Will you put your things on at once? 你能立刻把你的东西放下吗
[1:43:58] Hurry up, please. Spit spot! 请快一点
[1:44:00] Here you are! I thought you’d left us. 你在这儿 我以为你们丢下我们了
[1:44:02] We didn’t mean to. 我们没有这个意思
[1:44:03] Well, no harm done. The truth is… 真好 一切平安无事 事实上
[1:44:06] this is what you might call a fortuitous circumstance. 这是你们所说的偶发事件
[1:44:10] Look there. 看那儿
[1:44:12] A trackless jungle just waiting to be explored. 一个茂密的雨林正等着我们去探索
[1:44:17] Why not, Mary Poppins? 为什么不行 玛丽・泼平斯
[1:44:19] Oh, please, Mary Poppins? Please! 求求你了 玛丽・泼平斯
[1:44:21] Oh, well. If we must, we must. 好吧 如果这是必要的
[1:44:30] Fall in. 同意
[1:44:31] Look lively, look lively. Jump to it! Jump to it! 精神点 精神点 跟上 跟上
[1:44:34] Get in line. Attention! 排成一列 立正
[1:44:38] A-show arms! 扛枪
[1:44:42] A-right turn! 向右转
[1:44:51] Quick march! 齐步走
[1:45:23] Hello there! 喂 那儿
[1:45:29] It’s just good, clean soot, Michael. 没事 擦干净 迈克尔
[1:45:38] -As far as we go, right? -Not at all. -我们只能走到这里了 是吗 -当然不
[1:46:30] What did I tell ya? There’s the whole world at your feet. 我说什么来着 整个世界都在你脚下
[1:46:36] And who gets to see it, but the birds, the stars and the chimney sweeps? 只有鸟儿 星星和扫烟囱人见过
[1:46:51] Quite nice, but we should all get in out of the night air. 真棒 但我们必须走出这片夜色
[1:46:54] Follow me, please. 请跟我来
[1:47:06] Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheree 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[1:47:10] When you’re with a sweep you’re in glad company 当你和一个扫烟囱人在一起 就如同与欢乐在一起
[1:47:14] Nowhere is there a more happier crew 哪儿都不如一群快乐的人群
[1:47:18] Then them what sings chim chim cheree, chim cheroo 他们都这样唱着
[1:47:22] Chim chiminy chim chim 黑烟囱 冒黑烟
[1:47:25] Cheree chim cheroo 冒黑烟
[1:47:36] It’s all me pals! 这些都是我的哥们
[1:47:38] Step in time! 来跳舞
[1:47:41] Step in time! 来跳舞
[1:47:44] Step in time! 来跳舞
[1:47:46] Step in time, step in time Come on, mateys, step in time 来吧 朋友 来跳舞
[1:47:51] Step in time 来跳舞
[1:47:55] Step in time, step in time step in time, step in time 来跳舞
[1:47:58] Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme 从不需要原因 从不需要理由
[1:48:00] We step in time, we step in time 我们来跳舞 来跳舞
[1:48:02] Kick your knees up! Kick your knees up, Step in time 提起你的膝盖
[1:48:05] Kick your knees up, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme 从不需要原因 从不需要理由
[1:48:08] Kick your knees up step in time 提起你的膝盖
[1:48:11] Round the chimney! Round the chimney, Step in time 围着烟囱
[1:48:13] Round the chimney, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme 从不需要原因 从不需要理由
[1:48:16] Round the chimney We step in time 围着烟囱 我们跳舞
[1:48:19] Clap like a birdie. Clap like a birdie, Step in time 像鸟儿一样拍打
[1:48:21] Clap like a birdie, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme 从不需要原因 从不需要理由
[1:48:24] Clap like a birdie In time 像鸟儿一样拍打
[1:48:26] Up on the railing. Up on the railing, Step in time 爬上栏杆
[1:48:29] Up on the railing, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme 从不需要原因 从不需要理由
[1:48:32] Up on the railing Step in time 爬上栏杆
[1:48:34] Over the rooftops! Over the rooftops, Step in time 跨过屋顶
[1:48:37] Over the rooftops, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme 从不需要原因 从不需要理由
[1:48:41] Step it time, over the rooftops over the rooftops 跨过屋顶
[1:48:43] Link your elbows! 站成一排踢腿
[1:48:45] Link your elbows, step in time Link your elbows, step in time 站成一排踢腿
[1:48:48] Link your elbows link your elbows, link your elbows 站成一排踢腿
[1:48:54] Step in time, step in time Step in time, step in time 来跳舞
[1:48:57] Never need a reason, 从不需要原因
[1:49:01] Never need a rhyme When you step in time, You step in time 从不需要理由
[1:50:07] Mary Poppins, step in time! 玛丽・泼平斯 来跳舞
[1:50:08] There you go, Mary Poppins! 来吧 玛丽・泼平斯
[1:50:13] Lucky old Bert! 哦 伯特
[1:50:19] Come on, Mary Poppins! 来吧
[1:50:23] Here we go, mate! 来 伙计
[1:50:25] Here we go! 来
[1:50:29] Make room for her! Go! 给她让点地方
[1:50:45] -Ain’t she marvellous? -Ain’t she beautiful? -她真不可思议 -她真漂亮
[1:50:48] Lovely. Tell your mum! 真可爱
[1:50:51] Hello, hello, hello! 好啊
[1:51:02] More! More! Mary, do it again! Come on, Mary, do it again. 再来 玛丽・泼平斯 再来一遍
[1:51:41] Here we go. 我们来
[1:52:58] -We’re being attacked by Hottentots! -Aye, aye, sir. -我们正被霍屯督人攻击 -是的 将军
[1:53:01] Cheeky devils! Give ’em what for! 这帮魔鬼 给他们点教训
[1:53:04] -Empty the shot lockers! -Aye, aye, sir! -清空炮膛 -遵命 将军
[1:53:13] Move along, Mr Binnacle. Handsomely now. 动起来 班纳克先生 快一点
[1:53:17] Teach the beggars a lesson. 给这些乞丐一点教训
[1:53:23] -Gun ready, sir. -Stand by. -大炮准备好了 将军 -预备
[1:53:26] Fire! 开火
[1:53:47] Fire! 开火
[1:53:54] Well hit, sir! Very well hit! 正中目标 很好
[1:54:18] Aah! They’re at it again! 嘿 他们又来了
[1:54:19] They’re at it again, Step it time At it again, Step in time 他们又来了
[1:54:26] They’re at it again Step in time 他们又来了
[1:54:36] Ow, step in time Never need a reason, Never need a rhyme 从不需要原因 从不需要理由
[1:54:45] Oh, Ellen, when you have a second. 哦 艾伦 你什么时候有空
[1:54:48] Votes for women, step in time Votes for women, step in time 争取妇女的投票权
[1:54:51] Oh, no, really, not at the moment. 不 真的 这时候不行
[1:54:53] Votes for women! 争取妇女投票权
[1:55:07] It’s the master! It’s the master, step in time It’s the master, step in time 主人回来了
[1:55:11] What’s all this? What’s all this What’s all this? What’s all this 这都是些什么
[1:55:14] What’s all this What’s all this, What’s all this 这都是些什么
[1:55:16] Link your elbows, step in time What’s all this? 排成一列踢腿 来跳舞
[1:55:18] Kick your knees up What’s all this? Step in time -提起你的膝盖 -这都是什么
[1:55:20] -Kick your knees up, Kick your knees up -Bert. -提起你的膝盖 -伯特
[1:55:22] Kick your knees up in time 提起你的膝盖
[1:55:27] -Good luck, guv’nor. -Lovely time! -祝好运 老爸 -多美好的时光
[1:55:30] Had an elegant time, guv’nor. 祝你有个文雅的时光 老爸
[1:55:39] Good luck, guv’nor. 祝好运 老爸
[1:56:20] Oh, Father, every one of those sweeps shook your hand. 哦 父亲 这些扫烟囱人都握过你的手
[1:56:23] You’re going to be the luckiest person in the world! 你将会变成世界上最幸运的人
[1:56:25] Come along, children. Spit spot. 来吧 孩子们 快点
[1:56:27] Just a moment, Mary Poppins. 等一等 玛丽・泼平斯
[1:56:28] What is the meaning of this outrage? 这简直是件骇人听闻的事件
[1:56:31] -I beg your pardon? -Will you be good enough to explain all this? -你再说一遍 -你最好给我一个合理的解释
[1:56:36] First of all, I would like to make one thing quite clear. 首先 我愿明确地解释一件事情
[1:56:38] Yes? 什么
[1:56:41] I never explain anything. 我从不解释任何事
[1:56:50] Yes. Banks here. 是 我是班克斯
[1:56:53] Mr Dawes! I’m most dreadfully sorry, sir, 道斯先生 我非常非常的抱歉
[1:56:55] about what happened at the bank today. 关于今天在银行发生的事情
[1:56:57] I can assure you that… Tonight, sir? 我可以保证 今晚 先生
[1:57:01] Yes, Banks. We’ll expect you at 9:00 precisely. 是的 班克斯 我们希望你9点准时到达
[1:57:05] -Without fail. -Without fail. -不能迟到 -不能迟到
[1:57:09] Why, yes, Banks. 为什么 班克斯
[1:57:11] It’s extremely serious. 这是极其严重的事件
[1:57:13] We regret this course of action. 我们对这一系列决定非常遗憾
[1:57:15] We regret this course of action. 我们非常遗憾
[1:57:17] After all, you have been with us a good many years. 毕竟你和我们共事多年
[1:57:20] After all, you have been with us a good many years. 毕竟共事多年
[1:57:21] As was your father before you. 在此之前是你的父亲
[1:57:23] As was your father before you. 之前是你的父亲
[1:57:26] Yes, Mr Dawes. I shall be there at 9:00. 是的 道斯先生 我会9点到
[1:57:52] A man has dreams of walking with giants. 一个男人梦想着与巨人同行
[1:57:58] To carve his niche in the edifice of time. 在漫漫人生旅途中雕琢环境
[1:58:04] Before the mortar of his zeal 在他的热情
[1:58:09] Has a chance to congeal 凝固之前
[1:58:13] The cup is dashed from his lips! 奖杯是奖励给冲过终点线的人
[1:58:15] The flame is snuffed a-borning. 激情尚未迸发便被浇灭
[1:58:18] He’s brought to wrack and ruin in his prime. 他在他全盛时期被毁灭
[1:58:23] Life is a rum go, guv’nor. And that’s the truth. 生活就像一杯朗姆酒 老爸 这是事实
[1:58:26] You know what I think? It’s that woman Mary Poppins. 你知道我想什么吗 是那个女人玛丽・泼平斯说的
[1:58:29] From the moment she stepped into this house, things began to happen to me! 从她踏进这所房子的那一刻开始 许多事情就发生了
[1:58:33] -Mary Poppins? -Yes, yes, of course. -玛丽・泼平斯 -是的 当然
[1:58:36] My world was calm 我的世界曾经平静
[1:58:40] Well-ordered Exemplary. 井然有序 值得效仿
[1:58:45] Then came this person 自打这个人带着被她唤醒的混乱
[1:58:48] With chaos in her wake 来了以后
[1:58:53] And now my life’s ambitions go 现在我生活的抱负一下子
[1:58:59] With one fell blow 被打倒了
[1:59:04] It’s quite a bitter pill 这是相当难以
[1:59:11] To take. 表述的
[1:59:13] It’s that Poppins woman! She did it! 这就那个姓泼平斯的女人 就是她造成的
[1:59:15] I know the very person you mean. 我知道你说的这个女人
[1:59:18] Mary Poppins. She’s the one what sings… 玛丽・泼平斯 她就是那个唱着
[1:59:20] A spoonful of sugar 一汤匙糖
[1:59:23] That is all it takes 那就是全部
[1:59:27] It changes bread and water 它把面包和水
[1:59:29] Into tea and cakes 变成了茶和蛋糕
[1:59:32] You see? That’s exactly what I mean! 你明白了吗 那正是我的意思
[1:59:34] Changing bread and water into tea and cakes! Indeed! 把面包和水变成茶和蛋糕 确实是
[1:59:37] No wonder everything’s higgledy-piggledy here. 难怪这里每件事情都杂乱无章
[1:59:40] A spoonful of sugar 一汤匙糖
[1:59:43] Goes a long, long way 每天走很长很长的路
[1:59:46] Have yourself a healthy helpin’ 有助于你的
[1:59:49] Every day 健康
[1:59:52] An healthy helpin’ of trouble, if you ask me. 如果你问我一个有益健康的问题
[1:59:54] Do you know what she did? I realize it now. 你知道她怎么做的吗 我现在意识到了
[1:59:56] She tricked me into taking Jane and Michael to the bank. 她怂恿我带简和迈克尔来银行
[1:59:59] That’s how all the trouble started. 这正是所有麻烦的开始
[2:00:01] -Tricked you into taking the children on an outing? -Yes. -怂恿你带孩子们出门远足 -是的
[2:00:04] Outrageous! 真无耻
[2:00:06] A man with all the important things you have to do. Shameful! 一个男人有许多重要的事情要去做 真可耻
[2:00:11] You’re a man of high position. 你是一个有身份的男人
[2:00:15] Esteemed by your peers. 受同龄人的尊敬
[2:00:18] And when your little tykes are cryin’ 当你的孩子们哭泣的时候
[2:00:22] You haven’t time to dry their tears 你没有时间去擦干他们的眼泪
[2:00:26] And see them grateful little faces 瞧瞧他们感激的小脸蛋
[2:00:30] Smilin’ up at you 冲着你微笑
[2:00:33] Because their dad 因为他们的爸爸
[2:00:36] He always knows just what to do 总是知道什么是应该做的
[2:00:40] Well, I mean, look, I, I don’t think I ca… 呃 我的意思是 瞧 我不认为我
[2:00:43] Like you say, guv’nor. 就像你说的 老爸
[2:00:45] You’ve got to grind, grind, grind 你不得不在石磨上
[2:00:49] At that grindstone 不停地磨呀磨呀磨
[2:00:53] Though childhood slips 虽然童年时光
[2:00:56] Like sand through a sieve 就像沙子穿过沙漏
[2:01:01] And all too soon they’ve up and grown 很快他们就长大
[2:01:06] And then they’ve flown 接着他们就离你而去
[2:01:11] And it’s too late 那时你再后悔
[2:01:13] For you to give 就太迟了
[2:01:21] Just that spoonful of sugar 就好像一汤匙糖
[2:01:26] To help the medicine go down 能够帮助把药服下
[2:01:30] The medicine go down 甜药
[2:01:35] Medicine go down 好入口
[2:01:38] Well, goodbye, guv’nor. Sorry to have troubled you. 好了 再见 老爸 很抱歉给你惹了这么多麻烦
[2:01:54] Father? 父亲
[2:01:57] We’re sorry about the tuppence. 我们对两便士的事情非常抱歉
[2:02:00] We didn’t know it would cause you so much trouble. 我们不知道那会引起这么大的麻烦
[2:02:10] Here, Father, you can have the tuppence. 父亲 给你两便士
[2:02:26] Will that make everything all right? 这样能平息所有的风波吗
[2:02:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:05:25] Come in! 进来
[2:05:36] Take your hat off, Banks. 把帽子脱掉 班克斯
[2:05:52] Good evening, gentlemen. 晚上好 先生们
[2:05:58] Well, get on with it. Go on. 很好 继续
[2:06:00] Uh, yes, Father. 是 父亲
[2:06:05] In 1773, an official of this bank… 在1773年 这家银行的一位职员
[2:06:09] unwisely loaned a large sum of money… 愚蠢地将一大笔钱借给
[2:06:12] to finance a shipment of tea to the American colonies. 往北美殖民地海运茶叶的贸易
[2:06:16] Do you know what happened? 知道后来发生了什么事
[2:06:18] Yes, sir. Yes, I think I do. 是的 先生 我想我知道
[2:06:20] Uh, uh, as the ship lay in Boston Harbor… 当船停泊在波士顿港的时候
[2:06:22] uh, a party of the colonists dressed as red Indians… 一群殖民地居民打扮成印第安人
[2:06:25] uh, boarded the vessel, behaved very rudely, 登上了船 举止非常粗鲁
[2:06:28] and, and threw all the tea overboard. 还将所有的茶叶倾倒到海里
[2:06:30] This made the tea unsuitable for drinking… 导致茶叶味道变质
[2:06:33] even for Americans. 即使是美国人也不愿意喝
[2:06:41] Precisely. The loan was defaulted. 很对 这笔借款成了呆账
[2:06:45] Panic ensued within these walls. 在这堵墙内的恐慌接踵而至
[2:06:48] There was a run on the bank! 银行发生了挤兑事件
[2:06:51] From that time to this, sir… 从那时起到现在 先生
[2:06:53] there has not been a run on this bank… 这家银行还没有发生过一起挤兑事件
[2:06:59] until today! 直到今天
[2:07:01] A run, sir, caused by the disgraceful conduct of your son. 一场挤兑事件 先生 起因是你儿子的可耻的行为
[2:07:06] -Do you deny it? -I do not deny it, sir. -对此你否认吗 -我不否认 先生
[2:07:10] And I shall be only too glad to assume responsibility for my son. 我只能情愿为我儿子的行为承担责任
[2:07:18] -What are you waiting for? Get on with it! -Uh, y-yes, Father. -你还在等什么 继续 -是 是的 父亲
[2:07:41] -No, not that! -Steady on. -不 别这样 -镇定
[2:08:04] Well, do you have anything to say, Banks? 好了 班克斯 你还有什么话要说的吗
[2:08:07] Well, sir, they do say that… 先生 他们说
[2:08:11] when there’s nothing to say, all you can say i… 当你无话可说的时候 你就可以说
[2:08:19] Confound it, Banks! I said, do you have anything to say? 班克斯 请搞清楚 我问你还有什么说的吗
[2:08:25] -Just one word, sir. -Yes? -只有一个词 先生 -什么词
[2:08:28] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious. 超级霹雳快乐得不得了
[2:08:33] What? 什么
[2:08:34] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious. 超级霹雳快乐得不得了
[2:08:37] Mary Poppins was right. 玛丽・泼平斯是对的
[2:08:39] It’s extraordinary. It does make you feel better! 这个词很特别 确实能让你感觉好多了
[2:08:42] What are you talking about, man? There’s no such word. 你在说什么 没有这个词
[2:08:44] Oh, yes. It is a word. A perfectly good word, actually. 不 有这个词 实际上 它是一个完美的词
[2:08:48] Do you know what there’s no such thing as? 你知道有这样的事情吗
[2:08:49] It turns out, with due respect, when all is said and done… 当所有的事情都说过并做过后
[2:08:53] that there’s no such thing as you! 发生像你这样的事情
[2:08:56] -Impertinence, sir! -Speaking of impertinence… -主题 先生 -谈到谈话的主题
[2:08:58] would you like to hear a perfectly marvellous joke? 你想听一个绝妙的笑话吗
[2:09:00] -A real snapper! -Joke? Snapper? -一个真正的笑话 -笑话 真正的
[2:09:03] Yes. There are these two wonderful young people, Jane and Michael. 是的 有两个优秀的年轻人 简和迈克尔
[2:09:06] And they meet one day on the street, and Jane says to Michael… 有一天他们在街上相遇 简跟迈克尔说
[2:09:10] “I know a man with a wooden leg named Smith.” 我知道一个有一只木头假腿的人 名字叫史密斯
[2:09:13] And Michael says, “Really? What’s the name of his other leg?” 迈克尔问 真的 那他的另一只腿叫什么
[2:09:20] The man’s gone mad. Call the guard! 这个人疯了 叫警卫
[2:09:22] Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious. I’m feeling better all the time! 超级霹雳快乐得不得了 我感觉好极了
[2:09:26] Banks, don’t you dare strike my father! 班克斯 不准你打击我的父亲
[2:09:28] There’s the tuppence. The wonderful, fateful… 这是那两便士 这是命中注定的 绝妙的
[2:09:31] supercalifragilistic-expialidocious tuppence. 超级霹雳快乐得不得了的两便士
[2:09:34] -Guard it well. Goodbye! -Banks, where are you going? -好好保护它 再见 -班克斯 你要去哪儿
[2:09:37] I don’t know. I might pop through a chalk pavement picture, 我不知道 也许跳进马路上的粉笔画里
[2:09:40] and go for an outing in the country. 去乡下远足
[2:09:41] Or I might seize a horse off a merry-go-round, and win the Derby! 或者骑着一匹旋转木马赢得赛马比赛
[2:09:45] Or I might just fly a kite! Only Poppins would know! 或者仅仅去放风筝 这只有泼平斯知道
[2:09:49] -Poppins? -My nanny. She’s the one who sings that ridiculous song. -泼平斯 -我的保姆 那首荒谬的歌就是她唱的
[2:09:53] A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down 一汤匙糖让苦药服下
[2:09:58] The medicine go down 甜药好入口
[2:10:00] The medicine go down The medicine… 甜药好入口
[2:10:05] Mad as a March hare. 像三月里的野兔般疯狂
[2:10:08] A wooden leg named Smith. 一只叫史密斯的木假腿
[2:10:13] A wooden leg named Smith. 史密斯有条木假腿
[2:10:19] A wooden le… 木假腿
[2:10:35] Father? Father! 父亲 父亲
[2:10:38] Father, come down! 父亲 下来
[2:10:40] Daddy! Daddy, come back! 爸爸 爸爸 回来
[2:10:53] Wind’s come around, blowing dead on from the west! 风向转变了 非常精确地从西边刮来
[2:11:00] She doesn’t care what happens to us. 她不关心我们身上发生的事情
[2:11:02] She only promised to stay till the wind changed. 她只答应呆到风向转变为止
[2:11:05] Isn’t that right, Mary Poppins? 是吧 玛丽・泼平斯
[2:11:08] Will you bring me my hat stand, please? 请把衣帽架递过来好吗
[2:11:13] Mary Poppins, don’t you love us? 玛丽・泼平斯 你不爱我们了吗
[2:11:19] And what would happen to me may I ask… 不关心我们的遭遇了吗
[2:11:22] if I loved all the children I said goodbye to? 请问如果我爱所有的小孩 我该跟谁告别呢
[2:11:28] Yes, sir, that’s right. George W. Banks. 是的 先生 没错 乔治・W・班克斯
[2:11:31] 17 Cherry Tree Lane. 樱桃树大街17号
[2:11:34] About six foot one, I’d say, sir. 大约6英尺高 是的
[2:11:36] Oh, yes, 是的
[2:11:37] we rang up his bank first thing this morning. 今天早上第一件事情就是给他工作的银行打了电话
[2:11:40] The only thing we discovered was, he’d been discharged last night. 目前我们所知道的唯一事情就是他昨晚就已经离开了
[2:11:44] No telling what he might do in a fit of despondency. 他很沮丧 没说要干什么
[2:11:47] Wouldn’t hurt to have them drag the river. 不会去投河吧
[2:11:49] There’s a nice spot there by Suffolk Bridge. Popular with jumpers. 在萨克福桥附近有一个非常合适的地点因投河自尽而闻名
[2:11:53] Really, Ellen! 真的 艾伦
[2:11:56] He seemed to have been a fine, stable gentleman, sir. 他看上去还不错 很镇定 先生
[2:11:59] No hanky-panky, if you know what I mean. 没有阴谋 如果你知道我的意思
[2:12:02] Oh, regular habits, sir. Well, far as anyone knows. 呃 日常习惯嘛 几乎没有人知道
[2:12:05] The medicine go down 甜药好入口
[2:12:06] The medicine go down 甜药好入口
[2:12:08] -Just a spoonful of sugar -It’s him! -只要一汤匙糖 -是他
[2:12:11] -Helps the medicine -Or something that sounds like him. -帮你把苦药 -或者声音听起来像是他
[2:12:13] Go down 服下
[2:12:13] Mrs Banks, could we have a little less noise… 班克斯夫人 能不能让房子里的人小声一点
[2:12:15] on the premises? I can’t make out what the inspector’s sayin’. 我听不到警长的声音了
[2:12:20] Just a spoonful of sugar 只要一汤匙糖
[2:12:23] -Makes the medicine go down -George! -让苦药服下 -乔治
[2:12:27] Oh, George, you didn’t jump in the river. 哦 乔治 你没有去投河
[2:12:29] How sensible of you. 你真明智啊
[2:12:31] It’s all right, sir. He’s been found! 好了 先生 找到他了
[2:12:35] No, alive! 不 还活着
[2:12:37] Or so I presume. He’s a-kissin’ a-Mrs. Banks. 他正在亲吻班克斯夫人
[2:12:41] I’ve been so worried. What happened at the bank? 我真的很担心 在银行发生了什么事情
[2:12:43] I’ve been sacked, discharged, flung into the street. 我被解雇了 赶了出来 扔到了大街上
[2:12:46] A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down 一汤匙糖能让苦药服下
[2:12:51] Gone off his crumpet. That’s what he’s done. 他刚才的行为有点不正常
[2:12:55] -The medicine go down -Dotty as you please. -甜药好入口 =疯疯癫癫的
[2:12:58] George, what on earth were you doing in the cellar? 乔治 你在地下室到底在做什么
[2:13:01] You’ll see in a moment. Where are the children? Jane? Michael? 一会儿你就知道了 孩子们在哪里 简 迈克尔
[2:13:05] -Your father’s calling you. -It doesn’t sound like Father. -你们的父亲在叫 -听起来不像是父亲的声音
[2:13:09] -Jane? Michael? -Run along. Spit spot! -简 迈克尔 -快跑去吧
[2:13:18] You won’t go, Mary Poppins, will you? 你不会走吧 玛丽・泼平斯
[2:13:21] Spit spot. 快 快
[2:13:33] He mended it! 他修好了
[2:13:40] -It’s wonderful! -However did you manage it? -太好了 -你怎么修的
[2:13:44] With tuppence for paper and strings 花两便士买了纸和绳子
[2:13:47] You can have your own set of wings 双脚站在地上
[2:13:51] With your feet on the ground You’re a bird in flight 你可以让风筝拥有自己的翅膀 紧紧抓住绳子
[2:13:56] With your fist holding tight 你就能像鸟儿一样飞翔
[2:14:00] To the string of your kite 来放飞你的风筝吧
[2:14:02] Oh, oh, oh 吼 吼 吼
[2:14:05] Let’s go fly a kite 让我们去放风筝
[2:14:08] Up to the highest height 让它飞向空中的最高处
[2:14:12] Let’s go fly a kite 让我们去放风筝
[2:14:15] And send it soaring 让它在空中翱翔
[2:14:19] Up through the atmosphere 穿越云层
[2:14:22] Up where the air is clear 直达晴朗的天空
[2:14:26] Oh, let’s go fly a kite 哦 让我们去放风筝
[2:14:32] A proper kite needs a proper tail, don’t you think? 你不认为一个好风筝需要一条合适的尾巴吗
[2:14:34] That’s what I said, sir. Go fly a kite! 那是我说的 先生 去放飞风筝
[2:14:40] Oh, no, sir. No, I, I don’t mean you personally. 哦 不 先生 我不是说你
[2:14:44] Let’s go fly a kite 让我们去放风筝
[2:14:47] Up to the highest height 让它飞向空中的最高处
[2:14:51] Let’s go fly a kite 让我们去放风筝
[2:14:54] And send it soaring 让它在空中翱翔
[2:14:58] Up through the atmosphere 穿越云层
[2:15:01] Up where the air is clear 直达晴朗的天空
[2:15:05] Oh, let’s go fly a kite 哦 让我们去放风筝
[2:15:11] When you send it flying up there 当你高高地放飞风筝
[2:15:15] All at once you’re lighter than air 立刻你会感觉自己比空气还轻
[2:15:18] You can dance on the breeze over houses and trees 你能在吹过房子和树林的风里起舞
[2:15:23] With your fist holding tight 用你的手紧紧握住绳子
[2:15:27] To the string of your kite 系上你的风筝
[2:15:29] -Oh, oh, oh -Now! -吼 吼 吼 -放
[2:15:31] Let’s go fly a kite 让我们去放风筝
[2:15:35] Up to the highest height 让它飞向空中的最高处
[2:15:39] Let’s go fly a kite 让我们去放风筝
[2:15:42] And send it soaring 让它在空中翱翔
[2:15:46] Oh, there you are, Banks. 班克斯 你在这里啊
[2:15:48] I want to congratulate you. 我要祝贺你
[2:15:51] Capital bit of humour. Wooden leg named Smith. 绝妙的笑话 叫史密斯的木腿
[2:15:55] Or Jones or whatever it was. 或者琼斯或者其他
[2:15:57] Father died laughing. 父亲在笑中死去
[2:16:00] -Oh, I’m so sorry, sir. -Oh, no, nonsense. Nothing to be sorry about. -噢 我很抱歉 先生 -不 没什么可抱歉的
[2:16:05] Never seen him happier in his life. 在他的一生中从没有见他这么快活过
[2:16:08] He left an opening for a new partner. 他留下了一个新合伙人职位的空档
[2:16:10] Congratulations. 恭喜了
[2:16:12] Thank you, sir. Thank you very much indeed, sir. 谢谢你 先生 真的谢谢你
[2:16:16] Up through the atmosphere 穿越云层
[2:16:19] Up where the air is clear 直达晴朗的天空
[2:16:23] Oh, let’s go 哦 让我们一起
[2:16:27] Fly a kite 去放风筝
[2:16:32] That’s gratitude for you. 这需要感谢你
[2:16:34] -Didn’t even say goodbye. -No, they didn’t. -甚至没有说声再见吗 -是 他们没说
[2:16:38] Look at them. You know, they think more of their father 看看他们 你知道 你跟他们的父亲相比
[2:16:42] than they do of you. 他们更想念父亲
[2:16:44] -That’s as it should be. -Well, don’t you care? -那是自然 -好吧 你不在乎吗
[2:16:49] Practically perfect people never permit sentiment to muddle their thinking. 近乎完美的人从不允许在他们的思想中掺杂个人感情
[2:16:53] Is that so? Well, I’ll tell you one thing, Mary Poppins, 真的是这样 我告诉你 玛丽・泼平斯
[2:16:57] you don’t fool me a bit. 你别骗我了
[2:16:58] Oh, really? 真的
[2:16:59] Yes, really. I know exactly how you feel about these children. 真的 我完全知道你对这些孩子们的感情
[2:17:03] And if you think I’m gonna keep my mouth shut any longer, I… 如果你会认为我继续保持沉默 我
[2:17:07] That will be quite enough of that, thank you. 那就乖乖地闭上嘴 谢谢
[2:17:33] Goodbye, Mary Poppins. Don’t stay away too long. 再见 玛丽・泼平斯 别离开太久
[2:18:23] Oh, oh, oh 吼 吼 吼
[2:18:26] Let’s go fly a kite 让我们去放风筝
[2:18:29] Up to the highest height 让它飞向空中的最高处
[2:18:33] Let’s go fly a kite 让我们去放风筝
[2:18:36] And send it soaring 让它在空中翱翔
[2:18:40] Up through the atmosphere 穿越云层
[2:18:43] Up where the air is clear 直达晴朗的天空
[2:18:47] Oh, let’s go 哦 让我们一起去
[2:18:52] Fly a kite 放风筝
1964年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Sing 2(欢乐好声音02)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Mary Poppins Returns(欢乐满人间02)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme