Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Mandela Long Walk to Freedom(曼德拉)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Mandela Long Walk to Freedom(曼德拉)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:曼德拉
英文名称:Mandela Long Walk to Freedom
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:19] I dream the same dream 我总做同一个梦
[01:23] night after night. 夜夜如此
[01:26] I am coming home to the house in Orlando. 我回到了奥兰多的家中
[01:31] Everything is the way it was. 一切如故
[01:41] They are all there. 他们都在
[01:44] All the ones that I have loved most in the world. 这世上每一个我挚爱的人
[01:53] They seem fine, getting on with their lives. 他们都很好 生活仍在继续
[02:01] But they do not see me. 但是 他们看不见我
[02:06] They never see me. 永远看不见我
[03:22] Your youth, 你的青春
[03:25] your beauty, 美貌
[03:27] your strength is not yours to hold. 力量 都不以你的意志为转移
[03:33] You alone are small, 你一个人的力量很微弱
[03:36] your people are mighty. 可你的民族力量很强大
[03:40] Now go! 出发吧
[03:42] You are a man. 你是一个男子汉了
[03:44] Leave as a man! 像个男人一样离开
[03:52] Now I was a man 我是一个男子汉了
[03:56] with duties to my people. 肩负着民族的责任
[03:59] My father had given me the name Rolihlahla 我父亲给我起名为罗利拉拉
[04:03] troublemaker. 闯祸精的意思
[04:06] I didn’t want to make trouble. 我不想闯祸
[04:09] I wanted to make my family proud of me. 我想让我的家人以我为荣
[05:03] Out of the way, boy. 让开 小子
[05:04] Stop, Kaffir. 站住 黑鬼
[05:06] – Come on, Kaffir. – Yes, sir. -过来 黑鬼 -是 先生
[05:12] Sorry, sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[05:18] Court in 15 minutes. 十五分钟后开庭
[05:19] – Fifteen? – Fifteen minutes. -十五分钟 -十五分钟
[05:21] – Mr. Mandela, sir, you promised us. – Yes, yes. -曼德拉先生 你答应过我们 -是的
[05:23] But the people are losing hope in their land. 这片土地上的人民正渐渐失去希望
[05:26] How can I help you? 什么事
[05:28] I am not a thief. 我不是小偷
[05:32] Mrs. De Kock, my client, 德考克太太 我的委托人
[05:36] your former maid, has been accused 您的前女佣
[05:39] of stealing these items of clothing from your bedroom. 因盗窃卧室衣物被起诉
[05:42] Am I to be spoken to like this by a native? 你们一定要让我和这个黑人讲话吗
[05:44] He is counsel for the defense, ma’am, 他是被告律师 女士
[05:47] but if you feel uncomfortable, 您要是觉得不舒服
[05:50] you may address your answers to me. 可以直接回答我
[05:52] Thank you, Your Worship. 谢谢 法官大人
[05:54] Mrs. De Kock, how do we know 德考克太太
[05:56] that these items are not my client’s herself? 您如何证明这些东西不是我的委托人的
[06:00] I don’t understand. What is he saying? 我不明白 他在说什么啊
[06:02] Well, what I am saying is 我是说
[06:04] can you identify these items as yours, Mrs. De Kock? 您能确定这些都是您的吗 德考克太太
[06:11] Well, you seem… unsure. 您看起来并不确定
[06:15] I will not be spoken to like this, it’s disgusting. 我受不了他这样讲话 真恶心
[06:19] If I’d known I was going to be so insulted in a court of law, 要是早知道我会在法庭上受到这样的侮辱
[06:21] I would never have come. 我就不会来了
[06:24] Your Honor, I move that… 法官大人 我提议…
[06:26] Yes, yes. Case dismissed. 好了 好了 本案驳回
[06:35] Siyabonga, you must carry my bag here. 斯亚博加 帮我把包拿来
[06:37] – You are lazy. – Madiba? -你真懒 -马迪巴
[06:40] I hear you’re a man to watch. 听说人人都想瞻仰你
[06:42] Maybe I should sell tickets. 看来我可以收门票了
[06:45] You don’t come to Congress meetings. 你没去国民大会
[06:47] Why would I want to do that? 我为什么要去
[06:48] Well, do you know anything about us? 你了解我们吗
[06:49] You know anything about the African National Congress? 你了解非洲国民大会吗
[06:52] If you went out today and said, “Follow me,” 要是你跑到外面喊”跟我来”
[06:54] nobody would follow you, so why should I? 没人会响应 我为什么要去
[06:56] Do you like it when the Boers are calling you “Boy”? 你喜欢白佬叫你”小子”吗
[06:59] When I am better qualified 当我比他们学历高
[07:01] and better dressed and richer than they are, 穿得好 而且更富有的时候
[07:04] they won’t call me boy anymore. 他们就不会这么叫我了
[07:06] Baleka! 巴勒卡
[07:09] You’re right. We need him. 你们说得没错 我们需要他
[07:25] What does a hotshot lawyer know that I don’t know? 一个大名鼎鼎的律师知道什么我不知道的吗
[07:27] I know that the law says you can only have relations 我知道法律规定
[07:30] with members of your own race. 你只能和同种族的人交往
[07:33] Am I a member of your own race? 那我和你是同种族的吗
[07:34] – Mr. Jackson. – Pencil test. -杰克逊先生 -可以用铅笔测验
[07:36] See, this is the official method of establishing racial type. 这是划定种族的官方办法
[07:40] The pencil stays in my hair. 铅笔能插在我的头发里
[07:43] I am a black man. 所以我是黑人
[07:44] Now me? 那我呢
[07:48] The pencil stays in your hair. 铅笔也能插在你的头发里
[07:50] You are black and can officially have relations with me. 你也是黑人 我们可以交往了
[08:03] Always works. 百试百灵
[08:20] My darling, my darling. 亲爱的 亲爱的
[08:23] You must wear my jacket. 你得穿上我的夹克
[08:25] Then I can steal a kiss. 这样我就能借机吻你了
[08:28] Yeah, yeah, it’s you that I want to see! 没错 没错 我一直想见你
[08:30] – You? – Yeah, see you, my friend. -你是? -终于见到你了 我的朋友
[08:31] This one, you take her home, my man. She’s lovely. 你得带她回家 兄弟 她真可爱
[08:33] Are you going to be fine, yeah? 你还好吧
[08:35] – Never better. – How many fingers? -好极了 -这是几
[08:41] Bye! 再见
[08:46] Hey, you! 喂 你
[08:48] I said you! 就是你
[08:49] Where’s your pass, eh? 你的证件呢
[08:53] – I left it at home, boss. – No, no, no, no, no. -我落在家里了 -不行 不行
[08:56] You come with me, come on. 你跟我来 过来
[08:57] Hey, don’t put up a fight. Come with me. 别找事儿 跟我来
[09:02] – Come, boy. – That’s right. Out you come. -过来 小子 -没错 出来
[09:09] The kaffir’s got no pass, so we’re gonna put him in a cell. 这个黑鬼没证件 我们要把他关起来
[09:12] – Let’s go. – Come on, Kaffir. -走 -快点 黑鬼
[09:15] – Get up, get up, – Get up! -起来 起来 -起来
[09:16] Get up. 起来
[09:19] – That’s my shoe! – Kick him, man. -我的鞋 -踢他
[09:26] That’s it, get up. Get him up. 行了 把他弄起来
[09:31] Jackson Glada. 杰克逊·格拉达
[09:33] Questioned at Jeppe Station. 在耶珀警局受审
[09:35] – Yes. – No pass. -对 -他没带证件
[09:36] Cause of death, congenital syphilis. 死因是先天性梅毒
[09:39] Everything is in order here. 所有材料都在这儿
[09:41] No, he was beaten to death in Jeppe Station. 不 他是在耶珀警局被殴打至死的
[09:44] I have the medical affidavits for his injuries. 我有关于伤痕的医检报告
[09:47] Are you accusing the police of lying? 你想起诉警察说谎吗
[09:49] I have medical affidavits. 我有医检报告
[09:51] I suggest that you start showing some respect of the law, boy. 你最好尊重法律 小子
[09:55] And I have work to do. Good day to you. 我还有事 祝你好运
[10:01] That’s not law. 这不是法律
[10:03] There’s no law for us. 不是属于我们的法律
[10:05] Who did Jackson ever hurt? 杰克逊伤害过什么人吗
[10:07] I mean, what did he do to deserve what they did to him? 他做了什么 他们要那样对他
[10:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:11] And nobody cares. 没有人会在意的
[10:12] Nobody gives a damn. 没有人管这事儿
[10:15] Why are you telling me? 你为什么要和我说这个
[10:16] Something has to change. 规矩该改一改了
[10:19] – And how should that happen? – Education, hard work, pride. -怎么改 -依靠教育 勤奋和自尊
[10:24] No, no, Nelson, you can’t do it on your own. 不 不 纳尔逊 你一个人做不到的
[10:28] None of us can. 我们谁都做不到
[10:30] That’s me, and that’s you, 这是我 这是你
[10:33] and that’s Oliver 这是奥利弗
[10:36] and that’s Kathy. 这是凯西
[10:38] And each one of us are too little to do anything. 我们都太渺小了 成不了气候
[10:42] But together 但如果我们团结起来
[10:44] we have the power. 我们的力量就会很强大
[10:59] Smoke? 抽烟吗
[11:01] I don’t smoke. 我不抽烟
[11:09] Do you think I should join the ANC? 你觉得我应该参加国民大会吗
[11:15] I think they like to talk. 他们总喜欢说个不停
[11:23] And what about you? What do you like to do? 那你呢 你喜欢什么
[11:42] Walter. 沃尔特
[12:05] Not until we’re married. 不行 要等我们结婚
[12:13] Jab, jab. One, two, ja. 刺拳 刺拳 一 二 很好
[12:16] One, two. 一 二
[12:20] Yeah, that’s it, very nice. 就是这样 很好
[12:22] Come on, chief. 来啊 头儿
[12:25] One, two, one, two. 一 二 一 二
[12:26] Where’s the jab? Where’s the jab? 刺拳呢 刺拳呢
[12:36] OK, OK, OK, OK. All right, OK. 好 好 好 很好
[12:44] Walter. 沃尔特
[12:46] Nelson. 纳尔逊
[12:48] I see you’re working very hard. 训练很刻苦啊
[12:50] Yes. Must fight. 是的 必须练练
[12:54] – Tomorrow morning. – What’s that? -明天早上 -这是什么
[12:57] Boycott the buses? 抵制巴士?
[12:59] Yeah, you see, you talk to people about freedom 对 跟人们空谈自由公正
[13:01] and justice, they don’t listen, 没人会听你的
[13:04] but put their bus fare up by a penny, that they care about. 但车票涨价这种事情 人人都关心
[13:09] Help me. 帮我一把
[13:12] Coach? 教练
[13:16] – Let me see. – There we go. -让我看看 -给
[13:22] Bring your new wife. 带上你的新媳妇
[13:39] Nelson, you can’t work all night. 纳尔逊 你不能通宵工作
[13:43] I’m going to bed now. 我要睡了
[13:47] – I’ll come later. – You need to give yourself a rest. -我一会儿就来 -你需要休息
[13:52] You can’t do everything. 你不是救世主
[13:54] Leave some things to God. 这些事让上帝操心吧
[13:57] Does your god want your children to go hungry? 你的上帝希望看到你的孩子挨饿吗
[14:00] Nelson. 纳尔逊
[14:01] I don’t see your god caring for our people. 我没看见你的上帝关心我们的同胞
[14:05] Seems to me that he is looking after the Boers. 他好像总是在照顾那些白人
[14:08] Nelson. 纳尔逊
[14:09] Evelyn, go to bed. 伊芙琳 睡吧
[14:12] Go to bed. 去睡吧
[14:30] Let the buses run empty! 让他们空车运营
[14:33] Don’t pay! 不要付钱
[14:35] We won’t pay a penny more! 我们一分钱都不会付的
[14:38] We cannot pay a penny more! 我们一分钱也付不起了
[14:40] Shut them down. 让他们倒闭
[14:42] Get you on these buses! 都给我上车
[14:44] This is the last chance you have to get on board the buses! 再给你们最后一次机会
[14:48] The buses will be leaving in five minutes! 汽车将于五分钟后出发
[14:51] Don’t pay! Let their buses run empty! 不要付钱 让他们空车运营
[14:55] Don’t listen to this man! 别听他的
[14:56] If we stand together, we can beat them. 如果我们团结一心 我们就能战胜他们
[14:59] This man is a troublemaker! 他只会给你们带来麻烦
[15:01] We cannot pay a penny more! 我们一分钱也不会多付
[15:03] Let’s not pay! 不要付钱
[15:05] Let us walk to Johannesburg! 我们可以走到约翰内斯堡
[15:10] – Afrika! – Mayibuye! -非洲 -回来吧
[15:22] There’s going to be trouble. I want to go home. 这样下去会出事的 我想回家
[15:38] I’m going with them. They’re not breaking any laws. 我要和他们一起 他们没犯法
[15:44] – But I must go with them. – Nelson. -我要和他们一起 -纳尔逊
[15:47] You’ll be fine. 没事的
[16:25] The Nationalist Party of Prime Minister Daniel F. Malan 国民党首相丹尼尔·F·马伦
[16:28] has been returned to power in the recent election. 在最近的选举中再次掌权
[16:31] The government intends to geographically separate 政府将在地理上将黑人和白人隔离起来
[16:33] the blacks from the whites. Total enforced segregation. 以实现彻底的种族隔离
[16:36] The new Cabinet has pledged to a policy 新任内阁已经承诺
[16:38] of uncompromising white supremacy. 将坚持白人至上的原则
[16:48] Ah, Thembi, this is your new home. 泰姆比 这是你的新家
[16:51] – We’re calling for freedom of movement. – No, no, no. -我们在争取游行权利 -不 不
[16:54] Each campaign volunteer chooses which forbidden place to enter. 每个志愿者都要到那些禁止黑人入内的场所去
[16:57] Whites-only post office and whites-only toilets. 白人邮局 白人公厕
[17:00] And in the townships, 在黑人区
[17:02] we cannot tolerate this constant oppressive military presence. 我们已无法容忍经常性的军事镇压
[17:07] Come here, Thembi. 到这儿来 泰姆比
[17:12] Why should we obey their laws? 我们为什么要遵守他们的法律
[17:15] We don’t have a vote. 我们甚至都没有选举权
[17:17] This is not our government. 这不是我们的政府
[17:19] They are having a party, and we are not invited. 他们组建政党 却没有我们的份儿
[17:23] So let’s defy their unjust laws. 我们要反抗这些不公的法律
[17:26] What can they do, throw us all in prison? 他们能怎么办 把我们都抓进监狱吗
[17:29] – No. – Let them. -不 -让他们抓吧
[17:31] When we are all in prison, let them mine their own gold, 要是我们都被抓了 他们就得自己挖矿
[17:35] clean their own houses, 自己打扫卫生
[17:37] wash their own clothes. 自己洗衣服
[17:41] Thank you for listening. 多谢捧场
[17:42] Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
[17:49] Don’t go to prison yet, Nelson. 我不想看到你进监狱 纳尔逊
[18:15] My sweet. 亲爱的
[18:23] – You think I don’t know? – Know what? -你以为我不知道吗 -知道什么
[18:29] Evelyn, it’s the defiance campaign. 伊芙琳 这是一场反抗运动
[18:32] I’m doing it for all of us. 我都是为了我们大家好
[18:34] Yes, you care about all the children of South Africa 没错 你关心每一个南非儿童
[18:36] except your own. 除了你自己的孩子
[18:38] Are you seeing other women for them? 你跟其他女人约会也是为他们好吗
[18:40] Are you seeing your whores for them? 你跟那些贱人勾搭也是为了他们好吗
[18:41] – ‘Cause I know, Nelson! – Evelyn… -我知道 纳尔逊 -伊芙琳
[18:42] – And I won’t take it anymore! – Evelyn, stop this now! -我受够了 -伊芙琳 住手
[18:44] – You will burn in Hell! – Shut your mouth! -你会下地狱的 -你给我闭嘴
[18:48] Shut your mouth. 闭嘴
[18:51] Shut your stupid mouth. 闭上你的臭嘴
[18:57] Thembi, go to bed. 泰姆比 上床睡觉
[19:02] We can’t do this. I’m sorry. 我们不该这样的 对不起
[19:08] Thulani. Thulani. 图拉尼 图拉尼
[19:11] The Boers say Sophiatown is a slum. 白佬们说索菲亚镇是贫民窟
[19:15] All the people that have homes there are to be evicted by force. 所有居民都将被武力驱逐
[19:21] Sophiatown is to be bulldozed, 索菲亚镇将被夷为平地
[19:23] so they can build houses for the rich. 这样他们就有地方给有钱人盖房子了
[19:29] Let them try. 让他们试试
[19:32] We say, “Over our dead bodies.” 告诉他们”从我们的尸体上过去”
[19:36] Let them bring their bulldozers. 让他们的推土机来
[19:39] Let them bring their army. We will fight for our homes! 让他们的军队来 我们要为家园而战
[19:44] We will fight for our freedom! 我们要为自由而战
[19:49] If they want a war, 他们想要战争
[19:52] we will give them a war. 我们就给他们战争
[19:57] – Mayibuye! – Afrika! -回来吧 -非洲
[19:59] – Afrika! – Mayibuye! -非洲 -回来吧
[20:01] – Mayibuye! – Afrika! -回来吧 -非洲
[20:03] – Afrika! – Mayibuye! -非洲 -回来吧
[20:06] This way! Together! 这边 大家一起来
[20:09] – Follow Madiba! – Whites only! -跟着马迪巴 -黑人禁止入内
[20:15] All together, come! 我们上 走
[20:30] 站台一 欧洲人专用
[20:37] – In there. – They’re coming! -在这儿 -他们来了
[20:39] Get them! Come on! 抓住他们 快
[20:42] They are coming, they are coming. 他们来了 他们来了
[20:44] Where are they? Where are they? 他们去哪儿了 他们去哪儿了
[20:46] What do you think you’re doing? 你们知不知道自己在做什么
[20:47] – See, lady, no manners at all. – Come! Get up! -看见了吧 小姐 没礼貌 -起来
[20:49] Let go! Get your hands off me. 放手 把你的手拿开
[20:53] Sorry, ladies. 抱歉 女士们
[20:57] Together we will beat them! 团结起来就能打败他们
[20:59] Together we have power! 团结起来就能拥有力量
[21:02] – Mayibuye! – Afrika! -回来吧 -非洲
[21:05] – Afrika! – Mayibuye! -非洲 -回来吧
[21:08] – Mayibuye! – Afrika! -回来吧 -非洲
[21:11] – Afrika! – Mayibuye! -非洲 -回来吧
[21:48] – Are you here alone? – Yes. -就你一个人吗 -是的
[21:54] Mum doesn’t know I’m here. 妈妈不知道我在这儿
[22:01] Mum says we’re not to live with you anymore. 妈妈说我们以后不和你一起生活了
[22:05] Thembi, I know that I’ve been away a lot. 泰姆比 我知道我陪你们的时间很少
[22:10] Too much. 少得可怜
[22:13] But… I’m doing it for all of us. 可我这么做 是为了我们所有人
[22:18] I want you to believe that. 你一定要相信这一点
[23:03] Hambani. Hambani. 汉拔尼 汉拔尼
[23:06] – Madiba. – Mama. -马迪巴 -妈妈
[25:03] Do you want a lift? 要搭顺风车吗
[25:06] – OK. – Sure. -好啊 -请
[25:11] Do you always accept lifts from strangers? 你总是搭陌生人的车吗
[25:14] You are not a stranger. 你才不是陌生人
[25:18] You are Nelson Mandela. 你是纳尔逊·曼德拉
[25:20] And you are Winnie Madikizela. 你是温妮·马迪克泽拉
[25:23] – How do you know? – I made inquiries. -你怎么知道 -我打听过了
[25:27] And what else did you find out? 那你还知道什么
[25:29] That you work at Baragwanath Hospital, 你在贝拉格瓦纳斯医院上班
[25:32] you are the first black social worker they’ve ever had, 你是他们雇佣的第一个黑人社会工作者
[25:36] and you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. 你还是我见过的最漂亮的姑娘
[25:49] It’s just here. 到了
[25:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:59] What time do you finish? 你什么时候下班
[26:02] – 6:00. – I’ll be here. -6点 -我在这儿等你
[26:15] You know, I’ve been finding out about you, too. 我也知道一些关于你的事情
[26:20] Yeah? 是吗
[26:22] And what have you found out? 你都知道些什么
[26:24] Your wife left you. 你妻子离开了你
[26:29] I was away too much. 我总是不在他们身边
[26:32] Never enough time. 我没有那么多时间
[26:34] There is no time. 当然没时间了
[26:37] – Only now. – Only now? -要活在当下 -活在当下?
[26:39] – Yes. – What do you mean? -是啊 -什么意思
[26:43] When I was seven years old, 我7岁的时候
[26:46] my little sister started coughing blood. 我妹妹突然开始咳血
[26:50] And my mother, she… 我妈妈 她
[26:53] she begged God to save her. 她祈求上帝救救她的女儿
[26:57] But she died. 可我妹妹还是死了
[27:00] And ever since then, I’ve known 从那时起 我就知道
[27:03] we have to save ourselves, 我们只有靠自己才能拯救自己
[27:06] and we have to live while we can. 我们要在有限的生命里好好地活
[27:33] Winnie, Winnie. 温妮 温妮
[27:43] I heard you have a lot of girlfriends. 我听说你有许多女朋友
[27:48] I’m different. 我和她们不一样
[28:47] I was thinking, I know a good dressmaker. 我认识一个很好的裁缝
[28:51] Very good value. 手艺精湛
[28:53] Maybe you should go and see her. 也许你应该见见她
[28:57] Maybe I should. 好啊
[28:59] Maybe you should go to Bizana and talk to your father. 你应该去贝扎纳找你父亲谈谈
[29:04] Maybe I should. 好啊
[29:09] Was that a proposal? 这算是求婚吗
[29:13] If that’s what you’d like. 你觉得是就是
[29:17] Is it what you’d like? 你确定这就是你想要的吗
[29:19] More than anything in the world. 得妻如此 夫复何求
[29:33] – Is that “Yes”? – Yes. -你愿意吗 -我愿意
[30:33] Your husband. 你丈夫
[31:33] At Sharpeville, an industrial township, thousands gather outside 在沙佩维尔的一个工业小镇上
[31:36] a police station in protest against new laws requiring 数以千计的人们聚集在警察局门口
[31:40] every African to carry a pass at all times. 反对非洲人必须携带通行证的法令
[31:48] The bastards ignored the planes, man. 飞机飞过 人们熟视无睹
[31:50] No, no, they weren’t scared at all. 不 他们毫不畏惧
[31:52] They bloody well waved at me… 就那样向我招手
[31:53] They’re tearing the fences apart. 他们冲破围栏
[31:59] Listen, I’m trying… 听着 我尽力
[32:02] The cells are full. 监狱已经满了
[32:04] How long is it gonna take? 还要多久
[32:19] – Back. – Get away. -退后 -让开
[32:23] Pienaar! 皮纳尔
[32:36] Disperse and go back to the stadium! 快散开 回到训练场上去
[32:39] This is your final warning! 这是给你们下的最后通牒
[33:05] Cease fire! 停止射击
[33:11] Did you find a gun? You’d better find that gun, Pienaar. 找到枪了吗 你最好找到那把枪 皮纳尔
[33:14] Did you see a weapon? You find that weapon, Pienaar. 找到枪了吗 找到那支枪 皮纳尔
[33:18] Between 50 and 100 were killed and hundreds injured. 五十至一百人被杀 还有数百人伤亡
[33:21] …police killed 69 Africans in the township of… …警察在黑人区杀了69个非洲人…
[33:23] …most of the victims were shot in the back. …死者大多是背后中枪的
[33:25] …men, women, and children were killed or wounded. …男女老少 死伤无数
[33:28] …tragic consequence of the desperate endeavor …都是为了维护白人至上
[33:30] to preserve white supremacy. 才酿成了这场
[33:32] …reacted hysterically to an event that stunned the world. …震惊世界的惨剧
[33:45] We no longer accept the authority of a state 我们不会支持一个
[33:50] that makes war on its own people. 向群众开枪的政府
[34:23] Oliver has gone abroad to run the movement in exile. 奥利弗去国外流放的队伍里开展运动了
[34:29] I’m going underground. 我负责地下工作
[34:36] The movement has always been nonviolent. 这种运动通常是非暴力的
[34:41] Nonviolent. 非暴力
[34:45] Not anymore. 可现在不一样了
[36:07] – How’s Miriam? – She’s fine. -米利亚姆还好吗 -她很好
[36:10] Well, that’s fine, fine. 那就好
[36:21] She is good-looking, but you must give me Sophia Loren any day. 她是很漂亮 可你得让她时刻陪在我身旁
[36:27] Amandla! 自由
[36:30] – Spear of the Nation. – Yes! -民族之矛 -没错
[36:33] – We are the people of this nation. – Yes. -我们都是这个国家的人民 -没错
[36:37] – But we don’t have power. – Yes. -可我们却没有权力 -没错
[36:40] We don’t have rights, then. 也无法行使权利
[36:41] – Yes. – We don’t have justice. -没错 -我们缺少公平的对待
[36:43] Yes. 没错
[36:44] South Africa now is a land ruled by the gun. 南非如今已是被枪炮统治的土地
[36:47] Yes. 没错
[36:49] There comes a time in the life of every nation 任何一个国家在这种时候
[36:53] when there remains two choices. 都只剩下两个选择
[36:56] Submit… 妥协
[36:58] Never! Never! 不 不
[37:01] …or fight! 或是战斗
[37:05] We must fight. 我们要战斗
[37:08] Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! 战斗 战斗 战斗
[37:11] Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! 战斗 战斗 战斗 战斗
[37:19] Don’t worry, we’ll find him and then we’ll hang him. 别担心 我们会找到他并绞死他的
[37:22] Then you’ll need a new man to keep you warm at night, won’t you? 你就可以再找个男人给你暖床了 对吧
[37:38] Amos, this is David. 阿摩司 这是大卫
[37:41] Can you take him to the domestic quarters? 你能带他去佣人房吗
[37:43] Yeah, boss. 是 老板
[37:45] Good morning, tata. 早上好
[37:55] Inner tube of a ballpoint pen. 一根圆珠笔芯
[37:58] The thicker the plug, the more time you’ve got. 塞子越厚 你的时间就越充足
[38:01] Aluminum powder mixed with permanganate of potash. 把铝粉和高锰酸钾混合
[38:04] You can get this for washing lettuce. 你可以这样洗生菜
[38:08] When the acid reaches the mixture, it catalyzes… 酸混合起来后会产生催化作用
[38:13] and you’ve got… 之后就会嘭的一声
[38:43] Kathy, it’s Nelson. 凯西 我是纳尔逊
[38:47] They’re calling me a terrorist. 他们说我是恐怖分子
[38:49] I need to set the record straight. 我要向大家澄清事实
[38:52] Now, find a foreign journalist. 你去找联系一家外国报社
[38:54] Let’s go. 我们走
[38:55] I want the world to know. 我想让全世界的人都知道
[38:58] OK, I’ve been accused of 他们诬陷我逃跑
[38:59] running away and not standing up for my beliefs. 说我背弃了自己的信仰
[39:02] Now, tell them that I will not give myself up 现在 我要告诉他们 我绝不会
[39:05] to a government I do not recognize. 向一个得不到我认可的政府屈服
[39:08] We have been forced into an armed struggle. 我们是被迫采取武装斗争的
[39:11] The decision was not taken 这不仅仅是我和什么人
[39:14] lightly by myself or the people or the ANC. 或是国民大会的决定
[39:24] Brian Widlake, ITN News. 布莱恩·韦德拉克 独立新闻公司
[39:27] I have a few questions for you. Mr. Mandela, 我有几个问题想问你 曼德拉先生
[39:30] if the government doesn’t give in to the concessions 如果政府方面没有如你所愿做出让步
[39:32] – that you want, will there be violence? – There is violence now. -你是否会采取暴力手段 -已经是暴力了
[39:37] For 50 years, we have been talking peace and nonviolence. 50年来 我们一直在强调和平 非暴力
[39:41] The government’s reply is violence, armed attacks 可政府却用暴力回报我们
[39:44] on unarmed and defenseless people. 武装袭击手无寸铁的平民
[39:47] If you were us, what would you do? 如果你是我们 你会怎么做
[39:50] Mr. Mandela, what is it that you personally want? 曼德拉先生 这是你希望看到的吗
[39:54] I want freedom. 我只想要自由
[39:56] I have beautiful children, a beautiful wife. 我有可爱的孩子 美丽的妻子
[40:01] I want them to walk free in their own land. 我希望他们能自由地在自己的土地上行走
[40:06] Madiba, we must go. 马迪巴 我们该走了
[40:16] Hey, it’s Daddy. 快看 是爸爸
[40:25] Look at you, look at you. 看看你 看看你
[40:29] – It’s OK. – Oh, it’s Daddy. -没事了 -是爸爸
[40:34] Look, it’s Daddy. 看 是爸爸
[40:37] – Are you smiling for Daddy? – Do you want to come run with Dad? -你在对爸爸笑吗 -你想陪爸爸跑吗
[40:41] Come, come, let’s go. Come. Come, Zeni. 来 快来 咱们出发 来啊 泽尼
[40:47] – How are you? – I’m fine. -你还好吗 -我很好
[40:51] I’ve lost the new job, though. 不过我丢了我的新工作
[40:54] – I will see that you get some help. – No. I’ll be all right. -我帮你想想办法 -不用 我没事
[40:59] I knew how it would be. 我都明白
[41:03] Fight them. 要和他们斗争到底
[41:06] I hate them so much. 我恨死他们了
[41:40] Petrus didn’t make it. 彼得勒斯没成功
[41:44] What happened? 怎么了
[41:46] The detonator went off too soon. 炸药炸得太早了
[41:49] I’m so sorry, Madiba. 我很难过 马迪巴
[41:51] It’s not safe here anymore. 这儿已经不安全了
[41:53] Time for you to move on. 你得离开这儿
[42:27] You are at the wrong place. 你不该来这儿
[42:29] Police! 警察
[42:31] Go, go, go! 上 上 上
[42:33] – Run, run! – You two take the outbuildings -快跑 快跑 -你们两个负责外屋
[42:35] and we’ll take the farm. 我们去看看农场
[42:37] Get down on the floor! 趴下
[42:40] Get in there! Get in there! 进去 进去
[42:42] – Search them! – Come here! -抓住他们 -在这儿
[42:44] – Get down on the floor! – Come on! -趴下 -快
[42:47] Watch out, there’s one going out the back. 小心 有一个从后面溜了
[42:49] Take him down! Take him down! 抓住他 抓住他
[42:50] Keep still! 站住
[43:05] Don’t move! 不许动
[43:27] Does somebody want me? 你们想抓我?
[43:54] Mama Winnie! Mama Winnie! 温妮妈妈 温妮妈妈
[43:59] They caught him. 他们抓到他了
[44:09] Mandela! 曼德拉
[44:11] Mandela! 曼德拉
[44:15] Sisulu! 西苏鲁
[44:19] Kathrada! 卡特拉达
[44:29] No children. You can’t take them in. 不能带小孩 你不能带他们进去
[44:31] Don’t touch me. 别碰我
[44:33] Don’t touch me. 别碰我
[44:42] Mama will come back, OK? All right? 妈妈很快回来 听话 好吗
[44:47] Now, wait with sisi, OK? 在这里等着 好吗
[44:58] Mandela! 曼德拉
[45:00] Mandela! Mandela! 曼德拉 曼德拉
[45:39] Silence! 肃静
[45:41] Silence! 肃静
[45:48] Quiet! Quiet! 肃静 肃静
[46:01] My Lord, I call the case 法官大人 我以反抗
[46:02] of the state against the national high command 国家最高政权的罪名
[46:05] of Umkhonto we Sizwe, the 起诉非洲国民大会的
[46:06] military wing of the African National Congress. 军事组织 民族之矛
[46:10] The state contends that 被告必须要为
[46:12] the accused are responsible for acts of sabotage 我国发生的暴力革命事件
[46:15] aimed at facilitating violent 和武装攻击等一系列
[46:16] revolution and an armed invasion of this country 企图颠覆国家政权的行为
[46:19] with the intention of overthrowing the government. 承担责任
[46:25] Accused number one, Nelson Mandela. 第一被告 纳尔逊·曼德拉
[46:29] Do you plead guilty or not guilty? 你承认自己有罪吗
[46:32] My Lord, it is not I 法官大人 受审的
[46:34] but the government that should be put in the dock. 应该是政府 而不是我
[46:37] I plead not guilty. 我无法认罪
[46:43] The state has formally advised me 政府已经告诉过我
[46:46] that they will be asking for the supreme penalty 他们将会请求处以极刑
[46:49] permissible by law. 法律会允许的
[46:52] Which is death. 判处死刑
[46:55] Our best chance is to attack the credibility of the charges. 想要保命的最好方法就是质疑控告的真实性
[46:59] We dispute every falsehood, we challenge every charge. 我们要抓住每一句谎言 质疑每一项控告
[47:04] We think they’ll bring in a guilty verdict, 那样即使判决有罪
[47:06] but we might be able to avoid the death sentence. 也不至于是死刑
[47:14] – Agreed? – Agreed. -同意吗 -同意
[47:16] Agreed. 同意
[47:19] Then be happy. 那就高兴点
[47:21] Smile. 笑一笑
[47:23] This may be the greatest service we will ever do for our people. 这是我们能为人民做的最伟大的事了
[47:30] Mandela! Mandela! 曼德拉 曼德拉
[47:48] My name is Nelson Mandela. 我叫纳尔逊·曼德拉
[47:50] I’m the first accused. 我是第一被告人
[47:54] I do not deny that I planned sabotage. 我承认我策划了破坏行动
[47:59] I did not plan it 可我策划破坏行动
[48:02] in a spirit of recklessness 并不是因为一时莽撞
[48:04] nor because I have any love for violence. 也不是因为我有暴力倾向
[48:08] The hard facts are that 50 years of non-violence 50年来的非暴力运动
[48:13] had brought the African people nothing 没有给非洲人民带来任何改变
[48:16] but more and more repressive legislation 除了越来越多的束缚
[48:20] and fewer and fewer rights. 以及越来越少的权利
[48:24] Africans want 非洲人只是希望
[48:26] a just share in the whole of South Africa. 能够在南非享有一席之地
[48:30] We want equal political rights, 我们想要平等的政治权利
[48:32] one man, one vote. 人人都有投票权
[48:35] I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. 我把自己的一生献给了非洲人民的解放事业
[48:40] I have fought against white domination. 我反对白人统治
[48:44] I have fought against black domination. 我也反对黑人专权
[48:48] I have cherished the ideal of a free, 我渴望一个自由民主的社会
[48:51] democratic society where all persons 所有人都享有平等的权利
[48:54] live together in harmony with equal opportunities. 人们和谐地生活在一起
[48:58] It is an ideal which I hope to live for 这就是我所追求的
[49:03] and achieve, 理想社会
[49:04] but, if needs be, 同时
[49:08] it is an ideal for which 我也已经做好了
[49:11] I am prepared to die. 为其献身的准备
[49:22] – Amandla! – Awethu! -权力 -属于人民
[49:26] – Amandla! – Awethu! -权力 -属于人民
[49:55] Before the judge imposes the supreme penalty, 在法官宣布死刑结果之前
[49:58] there is one more step. 还有一步要做
[50:01] He will ask the first accused, 他会问第一个被告
[50:02] Nelson, “Have you any reason to advance 纳尔逊 “你还有什么
[50:05] whether the sentence should not be passed?” 要为自己辩解的吗”
[50:07] – You could then say… – I have nothing more to say. -你就可以说 -我没什么好说的了
[50:10] That won’t help your appeal. 这样对你很不利
[50:14] There will be no appeal. 我没有什么请求了
[50:17] No appeal? 没有请求了吗
[50:19] We have talked about this. We are ready. 我们已经商量过了 我们准备好了
[50:25] All rise. 全体起立
[50:39] I have reached my verdict. 我来宣布判决结果
[50:42] The defendants will rise. 被告请起立
[50:47] The accused are all found guilty as charged. 被告承认自己的有罪
[50:54] The accused have made high moral claims for their actions. 被告也因他们的行为遭受着良心的谴责
[50:58] In essence, they have courted martyrdom 事实上 他们想要成为他们口中的
[51:02] at the hands of what they call “Their oppressors.” 残暴统治者手中的殉道者
[51:05] But I will not give them that satisfaction. 可我不会让他们如愿
[51:11] Let us show the world 我们将向世界证明
[51:12] that we are a nation of laws 我们是一个法治的国家
[51:16] and where possible, 在这里
[51:17] we temper justice with mercy. 可以用宽容换得正义
[51:20] I have therefore decided not to impose the supreme penalty. 因此我不会将他们处以死刑
[51:29] The sentence in the case of all the accused… 综合所有指控 我们将判处
[51:35] will be life imprisonment. 他们终身监禁
[53:24] All right, get out, kaffirs. 快下来 黑鬼
[53:26] – In a line. – All right. -排队去 -好了
[53:29] – Move, move, get over there. – Now stand in a line. -动起来 到那边去 -站成一排
[53:33] All right, listen to us. 听好
[53:34] – Get over there. – Move. -过去 过去 -动起来
[53:35] Form a line, go on. 站成一排 快点儿
[53:38] You’re not in Johannesburg anymore. 这儿不是约翰内斯堡
[53:41] You’re not in Pretoria. You are on the island. 也不是比勒陀利亚 你们在这座岛上
[53:45] You will never leave here again. 这辈子就别想离开了
[53:48] You will never touch a woman or a child again. 也别想结婚生子
[53:51] You will die here. 准备在这里安息吧
[53:54] If you have any complaints, 要是谁不乐意
[53:57] well, that’s just too bad 真对不起
[53:58] because nobody on the island gives a shit, 在这岛上没人会鸟你们
[54:01] and nobody in the rest of the universe will ever know. 就算你们扯破嗓子 外面也什么都听不到
[54:05] It’s a pity they didn’t hang you. 真遗憾你们没被判死刑
[54:09] I’m going to make sure you wish they had. 我保证你们会悔不当初
[54:14] Move! 动起来
[54:26] Indians get trousers. Indians get socks. 印第安人有裤子 有袜子
[54:30] Boys get shorts. 小子穿短裤
[54:32] Sit down, sit down, man! 坐下 坐下
[54:39] Well, Kathy, it looks like you will have to be the daddy. 凯西 看来你是个当爹的
[54:44] Move! Move, move, move! 动起来 动起来 快
[54:45] Come, put all your civvies here in the box. 把你们的旧衣服扔进盒子里
[54:48] Move it! 动作快点儿
[54:52] I’m watching you, my friend. Move it! 老实点儿 伙计 快
[54:56] Go on, go on! Move! 快走 快走
[54:57] Move! 快点
[55:02] Motsoaledi. 莫特索亚雷迪
[55:04] Motsoaledi. 莫特索亚雷迪
[55:08] – Kathrada. – Kathrada! -卡特拉达 -卡特拉达
[55:12] Kathrada, move! 卡特拉达 进去
[55:14] In! Move, coolie! 进去 快 小子
[55:16] – Sisulu? – Sisulu! -西苏鲁 -西苏鲁
[55:18] Forward, come! Move, move, move! 到前面来 快点 进去进去
[55:25] – Mandela. – Mandela. -曼德拉 -曼德拉
[55:34] Go! 进去
[55:43] This is it, boy… home, 就是这儿 小子 你的新家
[55:45] for the rest of your life. 准备在此度过余生吧
[55:47] Mlangeni, come, move. 姆兰格尼 过来 快
[55:51] – Mlangeni. – Move. -姆兰格尼 -快走
[56:09] Amandla! 权力
[57:10] – Routine check. – Get out! -例行检查 -滚出去
[57:14] Stay where you are! 老实点待着
[57:16] Get out of my bedroom! Get out! 从我房间里滚出去 滚
[57:20] Hey, hey, hey. 干什么呢
[57:22] Get out! Get out! Get out! 滚 给我滚
[57:26] – Get out! – Jesus, what a witch. -滚 -天啊 死疯婆子
[58:24] Get up, you lazy kaffirs! Time for work! 快起来 懒鬼们 干活了
[58:26] Up, Kaffir! 起来 黑鬼
[58:33] Come, come, come! Move! 快 快 动起来
[58:35] Every morning I’ve got to smell your crap. 每天早上都被你们熏死
[58:37] Come. Move! 快走
[58:39] Get back into line, man! 回到队伍里去
[58:40] Listen, we are going to start making demands, 听着 我们得提出申诉
[58:44] and our first demand is going to be long trousers. 头一个要求就是发长裤
[58:50] We have to make them respect us, and they will, 得让他们尊重我们 他们会的
[58:53] but it will take time, 不过可能要花很长时间
[58:55] but we have time, so we start small. 我们不缺时间 一点一点来
[59:13] – Faster, faster! – Move, move, you bloody Kaffir! -加快速度 -动起来 死黑鬼们
[59:18] Move, move! 快 快
[59:27] Lazy boy. 懒鬼们
[59:28] Work. Don’t stop. You work. 干活 不许停 认真干
[59:33] I heard about your wife, boy. 我听说你老婆的事了 小子
[59:35] Crazy woman. Bitch. 疯婆子 贱人
[59:38] Winnie 温妮
[59:40] – Hey, we are not fighting. – Just do it, boy. -我们不打架 -动手啊 小子
[59:43] – Please do it. – Madiba. -有种就动手 -马迪巴
[59:45] – What is the problem here? – No problem. -有什么问题吗 -没问题
[59:48] No problem, Sergeant. No problem. 没问题 中士
[59:51] Let’s work, boys. 干活了 小子们
[59:52] Let’s go, go, go. Move, move, move. 快快快 动起来动起来
[59:56] Every time they make us angry, it’s like they win. 你每一次被激怒 就好像他们赢了
[1:00:00] Never let them see you lose your temper, Madiba. 别让他们得逞 马迪巴
[1:00:03] – Never. – Hey, what are you looking at? -绝不 -你眼睛往哪看呢
[1:00:04] Turn ’round! 转过来
[1:01:36] – Number. – 31159. -号码 -31159
[1:01:46] – Number. – 46664. -号码 -46664
[1:01:50] That is category D. D类信件
[1:01:53] That’s your allocation for the next six months. 接下来六个月的都在这儿了
[1:02:02] Number. 号码
[1:03:26] Get these bloody dogs out of here. 把这些狗崽子们都拖出来
[1:03:30] – Get out of here. – Get in the yard, you… -出来 -到院子里去 你
[1:03:32] You, you, move it! 你 还有你 动起来
[1:03:34] Yes, that’s it, boys. That’s good, good. 就是这样 小子们 非常好
[1:03:36] In the rain, right. 在雨里站好
[1:03:38] – Get your clothes off. – Strip! -衣服脱了 -快脱
[1:03:39] – Take your clothes off. – Strip! Strip! Strip! -叫你们脱衣服 -脱 脱 脱
[1:03:43] Fucking strip! 他妈的快脱
[1:03:45] – Strip! – You stink! -脱啊 -臭死了
[1:03:47] – Let’s wash the stink off you! – You are nothing! -好好冲一冲 -你们这些臭虫
[1:03:57] When they think of you in the morning, 每天早上想到你们
[1:03:59] they’ll think they’re gonna shit themselves! 都感觉自己身上生了臭虫
[1:04:02] Night in the rain, huh? Useless kaffirs. 夜雨不错吧 一群没用的黑鬼
[1:04:04] You understand, boys? 明不明白 小子们
[1:04:06] You’re going to stand here all night! 你们得在这儿站一晚上
[1:04:08] You monkeys! 一群泼猴
[1:04:09] You don’t wear clothes up in your trees, do you? 光屁股在树上玩儿 是不是
[1:04:12] You black baboon kaffirs! 一群黑狒狒
[1:04:14] Stand still in the line. Useless kaffirs. 给我站直了 不许动 一群没用的家伙
[1:04:16] – Stand up. – Get up, up, up! -站起来 -起来 起来
[1:04:18] Stand up! Stand up, you slacker! 站起来听见没 懒鬼
[1:04:21] You tell your commanding officer I will be complaining 去告诉你们的指挥官 我会上报的
[1:04:23] to the head of the prison service in Pretoria. 上报比勒陀利亚监狱部门的负责人
[1:04:26] You tell him that! 告诉他
[1:05:03] Get up. 站起来
[1:05:10] You’ve got a complaint to make to Pretoria? 听说你有事要报告比勒陀利亚
[1:05:12] Yes, Colonel. 是的 上校
[1:05:14] This prison is out of control, 这个监狱简直目无王法
[1:05:16] and those prison guards are nothing 那群人说是狱警
[1:05:18] but some drunk hooligans. 其实就是一群喝醉的流氓
[1:05:20] What right do they have to assault us? 他们有什么权利整天羞辱我们
[1:05:23] Now, are you part of a justice system or gangsters in uniform? 你们究竟是执法人员还是穿着制服的暴徒
[1:05:29] You think you can scare me with this shit about Pretoria? 你以为比勒陀利亚能吓到我吗
[1:05:32] If those idiots don’t like what I do, 那群傻子要是对我的做法有意见
[1:05:34] they can sack me. I don’t need their job. 有本事开除我呀 我可不稀罕这差事
[1:05:37] My family’s got five farms. 我家里有五个农场
[1:05:39] I’ve got money. I do what I like. 我有的是钱 我爱怎么样就怎么样
[1:05:46] Have you got anything else to say to me? 你还有什么话说吗
[1:05:49] Yes. 有
[1:05:51] I’ve put in a request for long trousers. 我申请过要换长裤
[1:05:55] Long trousers. 长裤
[1:06:00] He wants long trousers. 他还想要长裤
[1:06:10] Mandela, follow me. 曼德拉 跟我来
[1:06:23] Speak English only. Family matters only. 只准说英语 只准谈家务事
[1:06:27] Any political talk, and I’ll terminate the visit. Sit. 提到政治探访就结束 坐好
[1:06:42] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[1:06:45] Yes, I’m all right. 我很好
[1:06:48] Tell me about you. 说说你的事
[1:06:52] I’m under a banning order. 我被下了禁令
[1:06:56] But don’t worry. 别担心
[1:06:59] Our friends are helping me. 朋友们都会帮我
[1:07:04] The girls send their love. 女儿们都很挂念你
[1:07:08] They want to see you. 她们想见你
[1:07:10] I think of them every day. 我每天都在想她们
[1:07:14] You must tell them I love them. 告诉女儿 我爱她们
[1:07:18] They’re not allowed visits until they’re 16. 她们不满16岁就不能来看你
[1:07:24] Zindzi’s not yet five. 辛琪还没满5岁呢
[1:07:29] Tell me about the arrests. 跟我说说你被捕的事
[1:07:34] It’s nothing I can’t deal with. 那些我都能应付
[1:07:37] They like to have little chats with me. 他们喜欢找我聊聊天
[1:07:43] Usually they wait till 总是掐准时间
[1:07:44] just before the girls come back from school 在女儿们放学回来前
[1:07:46] to take me away. 把我带走
[1:07:50] So the girls will find an empty home. 孩子们回到家发下屋子里空荡荡的
[1:07:55] They think about these things, you know. 他们算计得可好了
[1:08:00] They think about me a lot. 总惦记着怎么折磨我
[1:08:09] – How do you bear it? – By hating them. -你怎么熬过来的 -仇恨给我力量
[1:08:12] And don’t tell me I’m wrong, it keeps me strong. 别对我说教 仇恨教给我学会坚强
[1:08:15] Hey. Family matters only. 只准谈家事
[1:08:19] Your mother, Madiba, 你的母亲 马迪巴
[1:08:22] she is sick. 她病了
[1:08:26] They say she will die soon. 可能撑不了多久了
[1:08:36] I have failed her. 我辜负了她
[1:08:38] No. 不
[1:08:41] She understands. 她都明白
[1:08:44] And she’s proud of you. 你是她的骄傲
[1:08:47] Is that true? 她真这么想?
[1:08:49] She told me so herself. 她亲口和我说的
[1:09:01] Mandela, let’s go. 曼德拉 该走了
[1:09:34] Don’t touch my children! 别碰我的孩子
[1:09:36] – Do not touch my children! – Get in there! -别碰我的孩子 -到车里去
[1:09:38] – Do not… touch my children! – Mama! -不准你碰我的孩子 -妈妈
[1:09:41] Don’t you ever touch my children! 不准你这该死的碰我的孩子
[1:09:43] – Mama! – Mama! -妈妈 -妈妈
[1:09:46] Mummy will come back. Stay in the house. 妈妈很快回来 回家等我
[1:09:49] Mummy will come back. Stay in… 妈妈很快回来 回家…
[1:09:50] – In, Kaffir. – Mama! Mama! -进去 黑鬼 -妈妈 妈妈
[1:09:58] Mama! 妈妈
[1:10:01] – Mama? – Mama! -妈妈 -妈妈
[1:10:08] Where are my children?! 我的孩子们呢
[1:10:10] Where are my children? 我的孩子们呢
[1:10:12] Where are my children?! 我的孩子们在哪儿
[1:10:14] What have you done to my children?! Where are my children?! 你们对我的孩子做了什么 他们在哪儿
[1:10:18] Where are my children? 我的孩子们在哪儿
[1:10:19] Where are my… children?! 我的孩子们在哪儿
[1:10:33] My darling daughters. 我亲爱的女儿们
[1:10:36] I have been told that our beloved mama 听闻你们受人爱戴的母亲
[1:10:40] has been arrested again. 又被逮捕了
[1:10:44] This is hard for me 我非常自责
[1:10:46] because I am the source of all your troubles. 我给你们带来了这么多灾难
[1:10:49] Mandela, move! 曼德拉 干活
[1:10:54] All that I wish for you to bear in mind 我只希望你们能记住一点
[1:10:57] is that we have a brave and determined mother 你们的母亲 她很勇敢 意志坚定
[1:11:01] who loves her people with all of her heart. 她全心全意爱她的同胞
[1:11:06] When you are grown up, 等你们长大了就会明白
[1:11:08] you will understand how she has sacrificed her own happiness 你们的母亲牺牲了个人的幸福
[1:11:12] in the battle for truth and justice. 为了真理和正义而战斗
[1:11:21] I am only allowed to send you two letters a year. 我每年只能给你们写两次信
[1:11:26] I am told you have not been getting them… 听说你们都没有收到
[1:11:31] but I shall keep on writing. 可我还是会继续写
[1:11:33] There’s so little I can do for you. 我能为你们做的事太少了
[1:11:39] These letters are the only means 只有通过这些封信
[1:11:42] of passing my love to you. 传递我对你们的爱
[1:12:22] Hands up! 举手
[1:12:37] – Could I… – Louder. -我能…-大点儿声
[1:12:42] Go toilet. Go to… 上厕所 上…
[1:12:45] All you have to do is help us. 你只需要好好配合我们
[1:12:47] Then you can go back to your children. 就能回去见孩子们了
[1:12:50] I piss on you. 我去你妈的
[1:12:58] Bloody black bitch! 该死的黑疯婆
[1:13:01] No, no! 不 不
[1:14:02] I dreamt about Winnie last night. 我昨晚梦到了温妮
[1:14:04] Thembi was there, too. 还有泰姆比
[1:14:07] He’s living right there in Cape Town. 他就住在开普敦
[1:14:10] Ah, maybe he’ll come and visit you one day. 或许有一天他会来探望你
[1:14:14] It’s not been easy on the boy. 男孩子可不容易
[1:14:16] Man, you terrorists. 你们这些恐怖分子
[1:14:17] Most dangerous men in Africa. 是非洲最危险的家伙
[1:14:20] You’re a bunch of wild animals. 你们就是一群野生动物
[1:14:23] What are you looking at? Turn around. 看什么呢 转过来
[1:14:25] Wild animals, the lot of you. 原来你们是野生动物
[1:14:28] Now I get it. We’re in a zoo. 我懂了 这是个动物园
[1:14:30] I see myself more like a lion. 我觉得自己像只狮子
[1:14:34] – A tiger. – No tigers in Africa, Madiba. -老虎 -非洲没有老虎 马迪巴
[1:14:37] Who told you that? 谁说的
[1:14:38] No, it’s a fact, there have never been tigers. 这是事实 非洲本来就没有老虎
[1:14:40] There are African tigers, Kathy. 非洲有非洲虎 凯西
[1:14:41] What kind of a lawyer is a tiger? 律师怎么能是老虎呢
[1:14:43] Lawyers are cheetahs, Madiba. 律师是猎豹 马迪巴
[1:14:47] Work, you lazy buggers! 快干活 懒虫们
[1:14:57] Hurry up! Stop shuffling, you lazy Kaffir. 快点儿 别晃晃悠悠的 懒鬼们
[1:15:02] Hey, boy. 小子
[1:15:04] You think you’re smart, don’t you? 你觉得自己特聪明是吧
[1:15:06] Can’t be that smart, otherwise I wouldn’t be here. 当然不 不然我也不会被关在这里
[1:15:10] You’re going to be on this shit island for the rest of your life. 你这辈子都得待在这该死的岛上
[1:15:14] I’ll be gone in a year. 可我一年后就能离开了
[1:15:16] Why wait so long? 为什么要等那么久
[1:15:19] I mean, your family have five farms. 怎么说你家里也有五个农场
[1:15:21] You’ve got money. You don’t need this job. 有的是钱 你根本不稀罕这差事
[1:15:24] – Who told you that? – You did. -谁告诉你的 -你自己说的
[1:15:33] – Long trousers! – Long trousers! -长裤 -长裤
[1:15:41] Long trousers! 长裤
[1:15:50] Look at this! 看啊
[1:15:56] Long trousers. 长裤
[1:15:58] Can you believe it? 真不敢相信
[1:16:00] Kathy, you are no longer the daddy. 凯西 你终于不用当爸爸了
[1:16:04] Well done, Madiba. 干得好 马迪巴
[1:16:20] Telegram. 电报
[1:16:24] Have you read it? 看过了吗
[1:16:34] 约翰内斯堡 罗本岛 开普敦
[1:16:36] 请告知纳尔逊·曼德拉 其子泰姆比于13日遭遇车祸身亡 开普敦 孟德尔·莱文
[1:17:06] But he’s my firstborn son. 他是我的长子
[1:17:10] It is my duty to bury him. 我必须亲自送葬
[1:17:13] The orders are you’re not to leave the island, ever. 上头命令你不能离开这座岛
[1:17:20] I’m sorry. That’s just the way it is. 抱歉 可命令如此
[1:17:26] Tata. 爸爸
[1:17:50] Madiba? 马迪巴
[1:17:55] I’m losing them all. 他们全都离我而去了
[1:18:01] My mother. 我的母亲
[1:18:04] My son. 儿子
[1:18:09] My wife. 妻子
[1:18:31] Come now. 出来吧
[1:18:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:19:27] Winnie! Winnie! 温妮 温妮
[1:19:28] Winnie! Winnie! Winnie! 温妮 温妮 温妮
[1:19:31] Winnie! Winnie! 温妮 温妮
[1:19:32] Winnie! Winnie! Winnie! 温妮 温妮 温妮
[1:19:34] Winnie! Winnie! 温妮 温妮
[1:19:36] Winnie! Winnie… 温妮 温妮…
[1:19:48] 我们爱你 欢迎回家
[1:19:55] Winnie 温妮
[1:19:58] Winnie, how does it feel? 温妮 你感觉怎样
[1:20:02] We love you, Winnie! 我们爱你 温妮
[1:20:16] Sisi. 姐姐
[1:20:30] Winnie, talk to us. 温妮 跟我们说说
[1:20:32] Are you gonna make a statement? 你准备发表 声明吗
[1:20:34] I say to my jailers… 我要对关押我的人说
[1:20:38] “Thank you.” “谢谢”
[1:20:40] And I say to the government, 我要对政府说
[1:20:43] “Thank you. “谢谢
[1:20:45] You’ve helped me grow up.” 谢谢你们让我成长”
[1:20:49] I was very young when I married Nelson. 我嫁给纳尔逊的时候还很年轻
[1:20:52] – Yes, yes. – I’m not young anymore. -是的 -我已经不再年轻了
[1:20:56] And I am not afraid anymore. 同时我也没什么可怕的了
[1:21:04] Amandla! 权力
[1:21:05] Awethu! 属于人民
[1:21:08] What are you going to do now? 你干什么呢
[1:21:10] Winnie! Winnie! Winnie! 温妮 温妮 温妮
[1:22:12] Move! 让开
[1:22:22] Are you Nelson Mandela? 你是纳尔逊·曼德拉吗
[1:22:27] Yes. 是的
[1:22:29] This is what you do? 这是你做的吗
[1:22:33] This is what I do. 是我做的
[1:22:35] I told you these old men had given up. 我告诉过你那些人已经放弃了
[1:22:38] – You must show respect, man. – Respect? -你给我放尊重点 伙计 -尊重?
[1:22:41] They’re killing us on the streets. 他们在大街上屠杀我们
[1:22:44] But even the children are fighting back, and he grows tomatoes. 甚至连小孩子都知道反抗了 他种些西红柿
[1:22:48] What is your name? 你叫什么名字
[1:22:50] My name is Patrick Lekota. 我叫帕特里克·勒科塔
[1:22:53] Mr. Lekota, we have been in prison for a very long time. 勒科塔先生 我们在监狱里待了这么久
[1:22:57] We would be very happy to listen to you, to learn. 我们很高兴听你演讲 向你学习
[1:23:03] We closed down the schools, all the schools. 我们关了所有的学校
[1:23:07] There was no ANC. 这里没有国民大会组织
[1:23:11] We don’t need your ANC. 我们也不需要什么国民大会
[1:23:16] I can see… that you are very brave. 我看到了 你们都非常勇敢
[1:23:20] And you… 你
[1:23:23] and you. 还有你
[1:23:26] But alone, what can you do? 可是仅凭一己之力 你们能做些什么
[1:23:33] Together we have power. 团结起来我们才有力量
[1:23:37] Together. 团结起来
[1:23:40] You and I can be killed 你 我可以被杀死
[1:23:43] or imprisoned, 也可以被关起来
[1:23:45] but the organization goes on… 可是组织
[1:23:48] forever. 会一直存在
[1:23:54] – Go back now! – Aye, aye, brave man. -回去吧 -勇士
[1:23:57] You’ll march with the line! 和人们一起游行
[1:24:50] So, did Brent do well in his examination? 布伦特考试结果怎么样
[1:24:53] Not too bad. 不算太糟
[1:24:55] What about Zane? 那赞恩呢
[1:24:57] It must be his 14th birthday soon. 马上就要到他的14岁生日了
[1:24:59] Just like you. 像你一样
[1:25:00] Do you ever forget anything? 你忘记了吧
[1:25:06] Last time I saw Zindzi, she wasn’t even three. 我上次见辛琪的时候 她还不到3岁呢
[1:25:22] Zindzi. 辛琪
[1:25:25] You are so beautiful. 你真漂亮
[1:25:30] I think of you every day, but it’s the little girl that I see. 我每天都想你 可我印象里的是个小女孩
[1:25:34] And now you have grown to be a beautiful young woman. 现在你已经是这么漂亮的大姑娘了
[1:25:44] – How is your mother? – You know Mama. -你妈妈还好吗 -你认识我妈妈
[1:25:48] She’s a fighter. 她是个战士
[1:25:51] And you? 你呢
[1:25:53] I’m your daughter. 我是你女儿
[1:25:55] I want to fight, too. 我也想和你一起战斗
[1:25:56] There’s no politics. 不谈政治
[1:25:58] That is not politics, that is my life. 无关政治 这就是我的生活
[1:26:04] You have your mother’s spirit. 你继承了你妈妈的灵魂
[1:26:11] – Can I touch you? – There’s no physical contact. -我可以碰碰你吗 -无关血缘
[1:26:14] You do touch me. 你已经碰到我了
[1:26:18] Tata, I want you to know I’ve always loved you, 爸爸 我希望你能知道我有多爱你
[1:26:22] even without knowing you, and I’ve always supported you, 即使不知道你是我父亲 我也会支持你的
[1:26:26] and I’ve always believed that one day, you… you’ll be free. 我一直相信 总有一天你会得到真正的自由
[1:26:30] We will be able to touch. 我们就可以在一起了
[1:26:41] You must tell our friends… 你一定要告诉我们的朋友
[1:26:45] that I am strong 我很好
[1:26:48] and full of hope… 满怀希望
[1:26:52] and eager to do whatever is asked of me. 并且渴望着付出一切
[1:26:55] I’ll tell them. 我会告诉他们的
[1:26:57] They’re waiting for you. We’re all waiting for you. 他们在等你 我们都在等你
[1:27:02] And we’re winning support. 我们会得到支持的
[1:27:04] All over the world, there’s going to be a new campaign. 世界各地掀起了一场新的运动
[1:27:07] Free Nelson Mandela. 释放纳尔逊·曼德拉
[1:27:09] And Walter Sisulu, 沃尔特·西苏鲁
[1:27:12] and Ahmed Kathrada, all of us. 和阿曼·卡特拉达 我们所有人
[1:27:14] There’s no room on the badge, Tata. 没有房间了 爸爸
[1:27:32] South Africa needs Nelson Mandela. 南非需要纳尔逊·曼德拉
[1:27:36] The world needs Nelson Mandela. 世界需要纳尔逊·曼德拉
[1:28:56] Welcome to the penthouse. 欢迎来到这个小阁楼
[1:29:01] Uh, Mr. Gregory? 格雷戈里先生
[1:29:04] Do we all sleep in the same room? 我们住同一个房间吗
[1:29:07] Yeah. 是的
[1:29:09] Then I’m putting in for a transfer. 我让给你
[1:29:11] For medical reasons. Walter snores like a donkey. 药物原因让沃尔特的呼噜打得和驴子一样
[1:29:14] Kathy. 凯西
[1:29:18] That is what I call a big mirror. 这就是我所说的大镜子
[1:29:25] Look at us. 看看我们
[1:29:26] Dangerous terrorists, each one of us. 都是些危险的恐怖分子
[1:29:45] I used to have a good right hand. 以前我还有一直完好的右手
[1:29:52] Winnie! Winnie! Winnie! 温妮 温妮 温妮
[1:29:54] Winnie! Winnie! Winnie…! 温妮 温妮 温妮
[1:30:32] – Amandla! – Awethu! -权力 -属于人民
[1:30:38] The army is in our townships. 军队到了镇上
[1:30:43] Killing us every day. 每天屠杀我们
[1:30:46] But we will fight to the last drop of our blood. 可我们会一直战斗 直到流尽最后一滴血
[1:30:53] We have no AK-47s. 我们没有AK-47
[1:30:56] We have no Casspirs, 也没有装甲车
[1:30:59] but we have our hands. 可我们还有双手
[1:31:04] We have stones! 我们有石头
[1:31:07] We have boxes of matches! 火柴
[1:31:11] We have petrol! 还有汽油
[1:31:14] We know the informers. 我们知道告密者
[1:31:19] We know the traitors. 我们也知道卖国贼
[1:31:23] And we know what to do with them. 我们知道该怎么利用他们
[1:31:44] In a savage killing spree, 在惨绝人寰的杀戮中
[1:31:45] town officials were torn apart by the mobs 那些官员的尸体在焚烧前
[1:31:48] before the bodies were set alight. 就已经被暴民们撕碎
[1:32:33] I am prepared to release Mr. Mandela 只要曼德拉先生愿意答应
[1:32:38] if he would say that he rejects violence 放弃暴力方式解决政治纷争
[1:32:42] as a means to reach and to achieve political ends. 我将同意释放他
[1:32:48] Does he think we are idiots? 他以为我们是傻瓜吗
[1:32:50] Anyone can see it’s just another trick. 明眼人都知道这是个圈套
[1:32:53] Yes, Kathy, it is a trick, 没错 凯西 就是个圈套
[1:32:58] but this is how it begins. 可这仅仅是个开始罢了
[1:33:02] They called it a contact visit. 他们管这个叫接触性探视
[1:33:04] You can touch. 你们可以有身体接触
[1:33:09] I haven’t touched my wife for 21 years. 我已经有21年没有碰过我的妻子了
[1:34:09] You haven’t changed. 你一点儿都没变
[1:34:13] – I have. – No. -我变了 -不 你没有
[1:34:17] To me, you haven’t changed. 对我来说 你一直都没变
[1:34:26] Be careful this offer of release. 好好想想他们的条件
[1:34:29] They are using you. 他们在利用你
[1:34:31] – I know. – You mustn’t betray -我知道 -你不能背叛我们的人民
[1:34:33] our people fighting on the streets. 他们还在街上战斗
[1:34:35] Speak so I can hear you. 让我听到你们讲话
[1:34:37] Our people have never lost hope. 我们的同胞从来没有放弃希望
[1:34:41] The more they oppress us, the harder we fight. 他们越是压榨我们 我们越是奋起反抗
[1:34:46] They fear us, Nelson. 他们害怕我们 纳尔逊
[1:34:50] They fear me. 他们害怕我
[1:34:53] They think you are old and tired. 他们以为你老了 累了
[1:34:56] Make them fear you, too. 你也要吓破他们的胆
[1:35:00] No politics. 不许谈论政治
[1:35:04] We must talk politics. 我们必须谈
[1:35:06] The president has given me an offer, and he expects a reply. 总统提出了条件 他希望得到回复
[1:35:19] For the president. 这是给总统的
[1:35:21] Oh, Winnie. 温妮
[1:35:50] Oh, my comrades, 同志们
[1:35:52] Zindzi Mandela! 有请辛琪·曼德拉
[1:35:58] On Friday, my mother saw my father 周五 我母亲去波尔斯穆监狱
[1:36:03] in Pollsmoor Prison and obtained his answer 探视我父亲 并得到了他给博塔总统
[1:36:06] to President Botha’s offer of conditional release. 关于释放的回复
[1:36:11] My father says, 我父亲说
[1:36:15] “I am not a violent man. “我不是一个喜欢暴力的人
[1:36:20] It was only when all other forms of resistance 在我们走投无路的时候
[1:36:24] were no longer open to us that we turned to armed struggle.” 我们才不得不采取武装反抗”
[1:36:30] “Let President Botha renounce violence. “让博塔总统放弃暴力
[1:36:34] Let him dismantle apartheid.” 让他解除种族隔离”
[1:36:38] “I cannot and will not “我不会跟他们达成任何协议的
[1:36:41] give any undertaking at a time when I and you, 除非你 我 还有我们的人民
[1:36:45] the people, are not free.” 得到真正的自由”
[1:36:52] “Your freedom and mine cannot be separated. “你们的自由和我的自由不能分离
[1:36:57] I will return.” 我会回去的”
[1:37:13] Freedom is in your hands 自由就在你手中
[1:37:16] Freedom is in your hands… 自由就在你手中
[1:37:20] Where are we going? 我们要去哪儿
[1:37:52] Well… 好吧
[1:38:08] Welcome. 欢迎
[1:38:09] My name is Kobie Coetsee. I’m the Minister of Justice. 我叫科比·库切 司法部长
[1:38:13] This meeting is not taking place. 会面本来是不可能的
[1:38:18] The rest of the world thinks 世界上其他国家都以为
[1:38:20] South Africa will be ripped apart by race war. 南非会因种族矛盾四分五裂
[1:38:24] Now, uh… 现在
[1:38:26] we have to do something to restore confidence. 我们得做些什么 重拾信心
[1:38:31] Let me introduce you. General Willemse, who you know. 请允许我为你们介绍大名鼎鼎的威廉姆斯将军
[1:38:34] Fanie van der Merwe, Prisons Department. 来自监狱系统的法尼·范德莫维
[1:38:37] How do you do? 你好
[1:38:39] Dr. Niel Barnard, National Intelligence Service. 还有国家情报局的尼尔·巴纳德博士
[1:38:41] – Pleased to meet you. – Hello. -很高兴见到你 -你好
[1:38:42] Mr. Mandela. 曼德拉先生
[1:38:44] We five are charged by the president 我们五个人受总统委托
[1:38:47] to find a way out of our current difficulties. 找出摆脱如今困境的方法
[1:38:50] Are you sure that you can talk to me? 你确定你们愿意和我谈吗
[1:38:52] I am a member of a banned organization. 我可是不法组织的成员
[1:38:55] Oh, we’ll talk to you, if you’ll talk to us. 如果你愿意和我们谈 我们也愿意和你谈
[1:39:00] Well, gentlemen… 好了 先生们
[1:39:15] Shall we begin? 我们可以开始了吗
[1:39:19] I don’t trust them. This is not the time to talk. 我不相信他们 现在不是商量的时候
[1:39:22] I don’t think Madiba should be talking to them on his own. 我不同意马迪巴和他们单独协商
[1:39:25] Let’s just put it to the vote. 我们来投票吧
[1:39:27] I propose no private talks. 我不赞成私人会面
[1:39:35] And you, Walter? 你呢 沃尔特
[1:39:36] None of us are bigger than the movement. 我们的力量远不及运动的力量
[1:39:40] Four against one. Motion carried. 四比一 动议通过
[1:39:43] I take note, comrades… 我知道了 同志们
[1:39:46] but I will do what I believe is right. 可我依旧会坚持做我认为正确的事
[1:39:51] You have the most powerful army in Africa. 你们有全非洲最厉害的军队
[1:39:55] There’s no way we can match you in battle, 我们在战场上打不过你们
[1:39:57] but we have 30 million people. 可我们有三千万人民
[1:40:00] I would call that a stalemate. 现在双方僵持不下
[1:40:02] All right. 好吧
[1:40:05] Here’s the bottom line: 我们的底线是
[1:40:08] You end the violence, and we’ll give you a share in power. 你停止武装反抗 我们可以给予你部分权力
[1:40:14] A share? 部分权利?
[1:40:16] Well, obviously, we can’t 显然 我们不可能接受
[1:40:17] accept a crude one man, one vote system. 赋予每个人投票权这样的条件
[1:40:20] Yeah, if the blacks take over, our country is finished. 如果黑人掌权 我们的国家就完了
[1:40:26] We are finished. 我们也完了
[1:40:27] – Why? – “Why?” -为什么 -为什么
[1:40:28] “If the blacks take over…” “如果黑人掌权”
[1:40:30] Can you imagine what the blacks would do to us 你能想象要是那些黑人掌了权
[1:40:33] if they got us in their power? 会对我们做些什么吗
[1:40:35] I am black. 我也是个黑人
[1:40:37] You are different. 你不一样
[1:40:39] That is why we are talking to you. 这也是我们愿意和你谈谈的原因
[1:40:45] These are the same people 就是这群人
[1:40:46] that threw him in jail, that persecuted his wife, 把他扔进监狱 迫害他的妻子
[1:40:49] that murdered his friends, and he’s talking to them. 杀害他的朋友 现在他却在和他们聊天
[1:40:53] I don’t believe you don’t want revenge. 我不相信你不想报仇
[1:40:55] You are right. 你说得没错
[1:40:57] I do. 我是想报仇
[1:40:59] So? 所以呢
[1:41:01] How can we ever allow you to have any real power? 我们怎么能给你实权
[1:41:03] Well, I admit I want revenge, 我承认 我是想报仇
[1:41:07] but I want something more than that, 可我有比报仇更重要的事要做
[1:41:09] and that is to live without fear and hatred. 那就是远离恐惧和仇恨 好好生活
[1:41:14] Sweet dreams, Mr. Mandela. 想得真好 曼德拉先生
[1:41:15] I have no choice. 我没得选
[1:41:19] I have seen what fear has done to your people. 我亲眼看到了你们的恐惧
[1:41:22] You’ve always been afraid of us, 你们一直害怕我们
[1:41:24] and it has made you an unjust and brutal people. 这使你们变得更加狰狞和不公
[1:41:29] Now consider our position. 看看现在的情形
[1:41:32] We know that one day we will be free, 我们知道 总有一天我们会自由的
[1:41:36] and we will be the rulers of our country, 我们会成为自己国家的主人
[1:41:39] but do we want to live in the same hell as you do now? 难道我们要像你们一样生活在恐惧中吗
[1:41:43] That would be to lock ourselves back 那只会让我们和子孙后代
[1:41:46] into prison and our children and generations after that. 永远被困在监狱里
[1:41:52] Gentlemen, look, I can tell you for nothing, 先生们 我无法向你们保证
[1:41:56] when we come to power, there will be no revenge. 我们夺回政权后不会复仇
[1:42:13] It’s blacks that continue to be the victims 一直以来黑人都是这场史无前例的
[1:42:15] of this unprecedented wave of unrest. 暴乱中的受害者
[1:42:18] Nearly 300 people have died since September. 从9月起 已经有将近300人丧命
[1:42:21] Only one white has been killed. 可其中只有一个白人
[1:42:24] Police stuck to their armored personnel carriers. 警察们躲在装甲运兵车里
[1:42:26] No rubber bullets here. 这里没有橡胶子弹
[1:42:27] These were live rounds they were firing. 都是些没有爆炸的炮弹
[1:42:29] Lay him there, lay him there. 把他放在那儿 把他放在那儿
[1:42:41] He is gone, sisi. 他死了
[1:42:45] Make them suffer as we suffer. 让他们也尝尝我们受过的苦
[1:43:13] Well, you’ve impressed them. 你做到了
[1:43:17] I think we’re going to make progress. 我们的情况好了很多
[1:43:20] I hope so. 但愿如此
[1:43:25] I believe you will soon be reaching your 70th birthday. 马上就要到你的70岁生日了
[1:43:29] My congratulations. 恭喜你
[1:43:32] Do you plan a celebration? 有什么庆祝活动吗
[1:43:37] Nothing of consequence. 没什么
[1:43:45] – Is this my new prison? – Yeah. -这是我的新监狱吗 -是的
[1:43:54] – Who else is to be held here? – Just you. -还有谁被关在这儿 -就你一个
[1:44:13] Ah, Mr. Mandela, welcome to your new home. 曼德拉先生 欢迎来到你的新家
[1:44:18] Am I being fattened for the kill? 这是临死前的优待吗
[1:44:21] No, you have a vital job to do for your country. 不 这个国家离不开你
[1:44:25] We need to look after you. 我们得好好照顾你
[1:44:29] By the way, 还有
[1:44:30] any members of your family can visit any time. 你的家人可以随时来看望你
[1:44:37] Look at you kids. She is hungry. 看看你们 孩子 她饿了
[1:44:40] You are hungry. 你饿了
[1:44:41] Don’t make a mess, huh? 小心点儿
[1:44:53] Hello. 你好
[1:45:03] I know that it has been tough for you, but… 我知道你心里不好受
[1:45:07] I hear so much these days. 这些天我听得够多了
[1:45:11] These boys that you have around you. 比如你身边的这些男孩子
[1:45:13] – What about them? – Well, the violence, for one. -他们怎么了 -好吧 比如说暴力
[1:45:18] Some of it is necessary, but… 有时候暴力是必须的 可是
[1:45:23] Is that for me? 这是在欢迎我吗
[1:45:26] No, Khulu. It is for the white men. 不是 这是做给白人看的
[1:45:31] So you are doing that because of the color of their skin? 就因为他们的肤色吗
[1:45:35] Yes, Khulu. 是的
[1:45:40] That is what they do to us, and we must do better. 他们这样对待我们 我们不能和他们学
[1:45:46] – Understand? – Yes, Khulu. -明白了吗 -明白了
[1:45:50] Come. Come on. 来
[1:45:54] These are my grandsons, 这是我的孙子们
[1:45:56] and they would like to meet you. 他们想见见你
[1:46:00] Look at him. 看着他
[1:46:04] – I’ll do that. – No, no, I want to do it. -那个我来吧 -不 不 让我来
[1:46:08] Let Nelson do it, Swart. 让纳尔逊做吧 斯瓦特
[1:46:10] Swart, you can stop. 斯瓦特 你可以歇歇了
[1:46:14] You know that Winnie can stay overnight 你知道 只要你愿意
[1:46:17] any time that you want. 温妮随时可以留下来过夜
[1:46:19] Yes, but she won’t. This is still a prison. 我知道 她不会留下的 这毕竟是监狱
[1:46:24] She can’t pretend that I’m a free man. 她没办法把我假装成自由人
[1:46:26] Maybe. 也许吧
[1:46:29] But she’s still your wife. 可她依然是你妻子
[1:46:32] Well, I was married in 1958, 我1958年结婚
[1:46:36] arrested in ’62. 1962年就被捕了
[1:46:39] I didn’t touch her again until ’84. 一直到1984年 我才有机会再碰她
[1:46:43] Is she still my wife? 她还是我的妻子吗
[1:46:46] I’ve seen you with her and the way you look at her photograph. 我见过你们俩在一起和你看她照片的神情
[1:46:52] You love her. 你爱她
[1:46:54] This is very true, my friend. I never stopped loving her. 的确如此 朋友 我从未停止对她的爱
[1:47:01] But I love her as she was. 可我爱的是原来那个她
[1:47:11] The first step to regaining the confidence 为了重拾市场信心
[1:47:13] of the markets is your release, 我们首先要释放你
[1:47:15] and then, of course, the release of your colleagues. 当然 接下来我们也会释放你的同志们
[1:47:17] We’ve briefed the president. 我们已经跟总统报告过了
[1:47:19] He’s a pragmatist; he heard us. 他是务实主义者 他会听我们的
[1:47:21] The government agrees to lift 政府同意撤销对非洲国民大会的禁令
[1:47:23] the ban on the ANC and repeal the race laws. 并且废除种族法
[1:47:26] You undertake to renounce violence. 只要你同意放弃暴力
[1:47:29] No. 不行
[1:47:32] – But you said… – I said nothing. -但是你说过…-我什么都没说过
[1:47:36] I listened. 我只是一直在听你们说
[1:47:38] But you will withdraw your demand for majority rule? 那你会放弃要求少数服从多数吗
[1:47:43] No. 不会
[1:47:45] Then what are you giving us in exchange for what we give you? 那你用什么交换我们给你的一切
[1:47:49] Nothing. 什么都没有
[1:47:52] These meetings have been a complete waste of all our time. 这几次会面简直就是在浪费我们的时间
[1:47:55] Well, I wouldn’t say that I’ve wasted my time. 我的时间倒不能说是浪费了
[1:48:00] The president has made up his mind. 总统心意已决
[1:48:03] It can’t be stopped now. 现在无法更改了
[1:48:13] The president is a member of the Gereformeerde Kerk, 总统是改革教会的一员
[1:48:17] very Calvinist. 非常遵守道德
[1:48:19] He believes God calls him 他相信是上帝在召唤他
[1:48:22] to do a special task in a special time. 让他在特殊时期完成特殊的使命
[1:48:26] After the inauguration service 就职典礼结束后
[1:48:29] he wept and said that God was calling him 他落泪了 他说上帝召唤他
[1:48:34] to save the people of South Africa. 让他拯救南非的人民
[1:48:43] President de Klerk. 戴克拉克总统
[1:48:50] – It’s this way. – Hang on, shoelace. -这边 -稍等 鞋带开了
[1:48:57] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -不用
[1:48:59] Well, this is it. 我们到了
[1:49:27] – Mr. Mandela. – Mr. President. -曼德拉先生 -总统先生
[1:49:31] May I congratulate you on your election? 请允许我先祝贺您选举胜利
[1:49:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:49:36] You have been called to a very special task 您在一个非常特殊的时期
[1:49:40] in a very special time. 被赋予了一个非常特殊的使命
[1:49:43] So I believe. 我也相信是这样
[1:49:52] – Just here? – Yeah. -就在这里吗 -是的
[1:50:02] Mr. Mandela, I have taken the decision to release you. 曼德拉先生 我已经决定释放你
[1:50:08] Unconditionally. 无条件释放
[1:50:12] A car will be ready at 9:00 明早九点钟会有一辆车
[1:50:14] tomorrow morning to take you to the airport. 接你去机场
[1:50:17] A plane will be waiting to fly you directly to Johannesburg 届时会有一架飞机直接送你去约翰内斯堡
[1:50:20] where the official release ceremony will take place. 在那里将会举行正式的释放仪式
[1:50:25] Mr. De Klerk, 戴克拉克先生
[1:50:28] your people have taken away half of my life 你的人剥夺了我半辈子的时光
[1:50:32] and returned me an old man 在我已然老矣的时候才让我
[1:50:34] to a home that has been long abandoned 回到一个我阔别已久的家
[1:50:37] and a family that have grown up without me. 和那些已然长大的家人团聚
[1:50:42] I don’t want you at my side at that moment. 在这种时刻 我不希望你出现
[1:50:48] I don’t want to be told that you have given me my freedom. 我也不希望你来告诉我 是你赋予了我自由
[1:50:53] Just open the gate 你只需敞开门
[1:50:56] and let me go. 放我走
[1:51:23] Any minute now. OK, tata? 随时都可以出发了 爸爸
[1:51:30] Hello, hello. 你们好 你们好
[1:51:34] How are you, auntie? Yeah, I’m good. 你好吗 婶婶 我很好
[1:51:40] I wouldn’t do it without you. 我一直在等你来
[1:51:45] You want me to hold your hand? 你想让我握着你的手吗
[1:51:47] In case I stumble? 担心我摔倒吗
[1:54:19] Somebody want me? 有人要找我吗
[1:54:51] Don’t be fooled by all that cheering, Madiba. 别被那些欢呼声迷惑了 马迪巴
[1:54:55] – There’s anger out there. – I know that. -还有人心怀愤怒 -我知道
[1:55:07] Winnie, Winnie. 温妮 温妮
[1:55:19] It’s just been so long. 我们分开太久了
[1:55:28] It’s better that way. 那样更好
[1:55:39] I am so tired. 我好累
[1:55:44] I just want to sleep. 我只想睡觉
[1:56:14] The government accepts that change must come, 政府接受改革是必然的趋势
[1:56:18] but I say to you again, 但是我要再次对你们说
[1:56:21] we must find a way to share power. 我们必须找到一个权利共享的方式
[1:56:26] We must find a way to protect the rights of the minorities. 我们必须找到一个保护少数人利益的方式
[1:56:35] Suddenly, the illusion of white power is beginning to crumble. 突然之间白人掌权的美梦开始破碎
[1:56:39] For the first time since apartheid began, 自从种族隔离制度开始以来
[1:56:41] the government here is beginning 这是政府第一次开始
[1:56:42] to talk about the need for reform, 讨论改革的需求
[1:56:44] and among ordinary white people, 而在普通白人老百姓之间
[1:56:46] feelings now range from bewilderment to anger to fear. 充斥着困惑 愤怒和恐惧等多种情绪
[1:56:51] De Klerk will not… You know this. 戴克拉克不会…你知道的
[1:56:57] That is not going to happen. 那是不可能的
[1:56:59] We are not sharing power with these whites. 我们才不要和这些白人共享权力
[1:57:01] As long as there are white people in South Africa, 只要南非还有一个白人
[1:57:03] – that is not going to happen. – I mean, just how? -不可能 -我是说 这怎么可能呢
[1:57:06] How do we accept power sharing with the whites? 我们怎么能接受和这些白人共享权力呢
[1:57:08] What do we do? Do we fight? Do we start a war? 我们要怎么做 战斗吗 再次挑起战争
[1:57:11] We have a war! 我们已经有战争了
[1:57:13] What, you think this is not a war? 怎么 你觉得这还不是战争吗
[1:57:14] We have a war, what we need now is victory. 我们已经有战争了 现在需要的是胜利
[1:57:16] Comrades, our people can 同志们 我们的人民是不会
[1:57:17] never accept sharing power with the whites. 接受跟白人共享权力的
[1:57:19] People will not accept this. 人民是不会接受的
[1:57:20] What de Klerk wants is ministers in the new government. 戴克拉克想要在新政府中保留白人部长
[1:57:22] Why should de Klerk get what he wants? 为什么我们要满足戴克拉克的要求呢
[1:57:24] De Klerk is right. 戴克拉克是正确的
[1:57:26] We must let them share the power. 我们必须让他们分享权力
[1:57:28] A little power for a little while until the fear has passed. 给他们一点点权力 直到恐惧消除
[1:57:33] Madiba, I don’t think our people will accept that. 马迪巴 我觉得我们的同胞是不会接受的
[1:57:35] Then we must make them accept. 那我们就要让他们接受
[1:57:36] We are their leaders. That is our job. 我们是他们的领袖 这是我们的职责
[1:57:55] These old men just want to talk. 这些老头子只想动动嘴皮子
[1:57:59] The days of talking are over! 谈判的日子已经过去了
[1:58:09] Go and get her. 去找她
[1:58:12] I hear the voice of the people. 我听到了民众们的声音
[1:58:16] And that voice says, “We will fight.” 那声音在说”我们要战斗”
[1:58:28] Mama, Madiba wants to see you inside. 妈妈 马迪巴叫你进去 他想跟你谈谈
[1:58:33] All right. 好的
[1:58:42] What? 什么
[1:58:44] Are you ashamed to greet me in front of our people? 你羞于在我们的人民面前跟我讲话吗
[1:58:46] Winnie, when you speak in public, 温妮 当你做公众发言时
[1:58:48] you must represent the policies of the ANC. 你必须代表非洲国民大会的政策
[1:58:51] – And what does that mean? – We are negotiating. -这话是什么意思 -我们正在协商
[1:58:53] We are not fighting a war. 我们不是在打仗
[1:58:55] But the people have chosen to fight. 但是人民选择了抗争
[1:58:59] Do you want me to betray our people? 你想让我背叛我们的人民吗
[1:59:02] – Do I betray our people? – You have been away a long time. -我背叛了我们的人民吗 -你离开太久了
[1:59:05] What does that mean, I’ve been away? 你说我离开了是什么意思
[1:59:07] Does that mean now you can terrorize people? 你是说现在你可以对人民实行恐怖统治了吗
[1:59:11] The burning, the necklacing, that has to stop, Winnie. 火刑 火链这些暴行必须停止 温妮
[1:59:15] You realize there’s a war out there. The people are angry. 你知不知道外边正面临战争 民众很愤怒
[1:59:20] We are all angry. I am angry! 我们都很愤怒 我愤怒
[1:59:23] You are angry, but you must show loyalty! 你也愤怒 但是你必须忠诚
[1:59:29] Loyalty, Winnie Mandela. 忠诚 温妮·曼德拉
[1:59:44] Loyalty. 忠诚
[1:59:53] I have decided that it would be better if I live in my own home. 我决定我还是住在自己家里比较好
[1:59:59] Better for the party. 对党好
[2:00:04] Better for us. 对我们也好
[2:00:10] – “Better for the party”? – You have your own home in Diepkloof. -“对党好”? -迪克鲁夫有你自己的家
[2:00:18] You have your own company there. 你在那边有自己的伴儿
[2:00:22] Am I to blame because I don’t want to be alone? 我不想独自一人 这难道是我的错吗
[2:00:27] You know, so much of my life, 我这辈子大部分时间
[2:00:32] I have been alone. 都是孤身一人
[2:00:35] We have both been alone too much, Winnie. 我们都孤单太久了 温妮
[2:01:00] Why, Walter? Tell me why, hmm? 为什么 沃尔特 告诉我为什么
[2:01:03] Why, why do you show me this? 为什么 你为什么要给我看这个
[2:01:05] – Do you think I don’t know? – This has gone too far. -你以为我不知道吗 -这已经太过火了
[2:01:09] If she was discrete about this… 她要是稍微遮掩一点的话…
[2:01:11] I have accepted the situation! 我已经接受事实了
[2:01:14] What business is it of anyone else? 这关别人什么事
[2:01:16] She humiliates you in public, Madiba. 她在公众面前使你蒙羞 马迪巴
[2:01:19] And that hurts all of us. 这伤害到了我们所有人
[2:01:21] Come now. 来
[2:01:22] What they have done to my wife 他们对我妻子所做的一切
[2:01:24] is their only victory over me. 是他们在我这里取得的唯一胜利
[2:01:27] In view of the tensions that have arisen 介于最近这几个月
[2:01:31] between my wife and myself in the recent months, 我和我妻子之间的关系逐渐紧张
[2:01:36] we have mutually agreed that a separation 我们双方达成共识
[2:01:40] would be best for each of us. 分居对我们来说是最好的选择
[2:01:43] I shall personally never regret 我个人从未对我们
[2:01:46] the life that we tried to share together. 一同走过的那段岁月感到后悔
[2:01:50] I part from my wife with no recriminations. 我和我的妻子是和平分手的
[2:01:55] I embrace her with all the love and affection 我对她仍然怀着满腔的爱意
[2:01:59] I have nursed for her inside and outside of prison 从我见到她第一眼起 狱中狱外这些年里
[2:02:03] from the moment I first met her. 我对她的爱从未停止过
[2:02:08] Ladies and gentlemen, I hope that you can appreciate 女士们先生们 希望你们可以理解
[2:02:12] the pain that I am going through. 我现在正在经历的痛苦
[2:02:14] – Thank you. – Mr. Mandela… -谢谢大家 -曼德拉先生…
[2:02:36] Police opened fire on gun-carrying demonstrators… 警察对持枪游行示威者开火…
[2:02:39] Mr. Mandela? President de Klerk here. 曼德拉先生 我是戴克拉克总统
[2:02:43] The situation on the streets is out of control. 街头形势已经失控了
[2:02:46] Is this the peaceful South Africa you say you want? 这就是你口中所谓的和平的南非吗
[2:02:50] Black-on-black violence 黑人与黑人之间的暴力行为
[2:02:52] has reached proportions of near civil war. 已经达到了接近内战的程度
[2:02:56] They began fighting as the power struggle developed 随着南非黑人代替白人统治的
[2:02:59] in South Africa to replace white rule with black. 权力斗争不断升级 战争也就开始了
[2:03:02] Two hundred Zulus rampaged through Boipatong, 两百名祖鲁人在杀往波帕顿的路上
[2:03:06] cutting down anyone they saw. 一路袭击他们遇到的路人
[2:05:00] Madiba, do something. 马迪巴 做点什么吧
[2:05:08] Do something. 做点什么吧
[2:05:09] Do something, do something. 做点什么吧 做点什么吧
[2:05:19] President de Klerk blames the Boipatong massacre… 戴克拉克总统将波帕顿大屠杀
[2:05:21] attacks by the Inkatha Freedom Party supporters 归咎为因卡塔自由党支持者发动的袭击
[2:05:23] …on an ANC rally near Johannesburg has left …造成约翰内斯堡附近非洲国民大会
[2:05:26] 13 people dead. 集会中十三人死亡
[2:05:27] It could set back the peace process in South Africa 这将使南非的和平进程推迟数月
[2:05:29] by months, if not years. 甚至数年
[2:05:31] …violence has now put South Africa’s constitution… …暴力已使南非宪法…
[2:05:34] …de Klerk has attacked what he calls “the ultimatum politics” …戴克拉克抨击了他口中非洲国民大会的
[2:05:37] of the ANC. “最后的政治通牒”
[2:05:38] Increasing financial and diplomatic isolation… 日益增长的经济和外交隔离…
[2:05:42] Please sit down. 请坐
[2:05:45] …today’s move on Capitol Hill, the indications… …今天在美国国会山的运动象征着…
[2:05:47] Mr. Mandela, you’re going to be talking into that camera. 曼德拉先生 您要对着那台摄摄像机讲话
[2:05:50] – Yes, this one. – A little bit more light please. -好的 这台 -灯光请再亮点
[2:05:53] Yeah, lovely, you see? 很好 漂亮
[2:05:58] …wondering whether it can survive the rage …对于南非是否能承受起把白人和黑人
[2:06:00] that divides that nation, black and white. 分割开来的代价表示怀疑
[2:06:02] …but it does not derail talks toward ending white rule. …所有的谈话依旧围绕结束白人统治展开
[2:06:05] South African president, FW de Klerk… 南非总统弗雷德里克·威廉·戴克拉克…
[2:06:06] Panic, chaos, confusion… 恐慌 混乱 困惑
[2:06:08] …white minority’s worst nightmare. …那是生活在南非的少数白人的噩梦
[2:06:10] …crisis for this country… …这个国家的危机..
[2:06:11] Five seconds, four, 五 四
[2:06:14] three, two… 三 二…
[2:06:19] Someone gave me this note 在我准备离开波帕顿的时候
[2:06:24] when I was leaving Boipatong 有人塞给了我这张纸条
[2:06:29] and I want to read it to you. 我想把它读给你们听
[2:06:33] It says, 上面写道
[2:06:35] “No peace. “没有和平
[2:06:38] Do not talk about peace. 别谈什么和平
[2:06:43] We have had enough. 我们已经受够了
[2:06:45] Please, Mr. Mandela, 求你了 曼德拉先生
[2:06:48] no peace. 不要和平
[2:06:51] Give us weapons, 赐予我们武器吧
[2:06:54] not peace.” 我们不要和平”
[2:07:01] Here is my answer. 我的回答是
[2:07:08] There is only one way forward, 要想进步
[2:07:12] and that is peace. 只能依靠和平
[2:07:20] I know that is not what you want to hear, 我知道这不是你们想要听到的回答
[2:07:25] but there is no other way. 可是除此之外 别无他法
[2:07:30] I am your leader, 我是你们的领袖
[2:07:33] and as long as I am your leader, 只要我还是你们的领袖
[2:07:36] I’m going to give you leadership. 我就会领导你们
[2:07:40] As long as I am your leader, 只要我还是你们的领袖
[2:07:44] I am going to tell you always 我就会一直指出
[2:07:48] when you are wrong, 你们的错误
[2:07:50] and I tell you now, you are wrong. 我现在要告诉你们 你们做错了
[2:07:56] I have given my life to the struggle. 我的一生都在奋斗
[2:08:01] I’ve been willing to die. 即使付出生命的代价
[2:08:04] I have lost 27 years of my life 我在监狱里度过了我生命中的
[2:08:08] in prison, 二十七个年头
[2:08:10] but I tell you now, 但是现在 我要告诉你们
[2:08:14] I have forgiven them. 我已经原谅他们了
[2:08:20] If I can forgive them 如果我能原谅他们
[2:08:25] then you can forgive them. 那么你们也能
[2:08:33] We cannot win a war, 我们无法赢得战争
[2:08:37] but we can win an election. 但我们可以赢得选举
[2:08:43] So, my people 所以 同胞们
[2:08:47] stay home 待在家里
[2:08:51] be peaceful, 以平和的心态
[2:08:52] and when election day comes 迎接大选来临的那天
[2:08:58] vote. 去投票
[2:09:01] – Cut there. – Ja, we’ve cut. -停 -好的 已经停了
[2:09:34] After so much suffering, why would anyone believe 经历过了这么多苦难 为什么还有人相信
[2:09:37] that putting a mark on a piece of paper 在一张纸上做个记号
[2:09:42] is going to change the world? 就能改变世界呢
[2:11:25] I still dream the old dream, 我还是会梦到
[2:11:30] back in the house in Orlando. 我回到了奥兰多的家中
[2:11:35] I can hear all the ones that I have loved most in the world. 我能听到这世上我挚爱的人的声音
[2:11:42] I want to reach them 我想伸手
[2:11:45] to touch them 触碰他们
[2:11:48] but they have gone. 但他们却消失了
[2:11:54] Tata… 爸爸…
[2:12:05] Madiba, are you ready for this? 马迪巴 你准备好了吗
[2:12:29] These are my jailers now. 现在这些人成了看管我的狱卒
[2:12:32] This is a proud day, Mr. Mandela. 今天多么令人骄傲 曼德拉先生
[2:12:34] Feels good. 确实感觉很棒
[2:13:37] I have walked a long walk to freedom. 我走在通向自由的漫漫长路上
[2:13:44] It has been a lonely road 那是一条孤独的路
[2:13:49] and it is not over yet. 这条路还没有到尽头
[2:13:52] I know that my country 我知道我的国家
[2:13:56] was not made to be a land of hatred. 不应该成为仇恨滋生的土地
[2:14:01] No one is born hating another person 没有人天生就会仇恨
[2:14:05] because of the color of his skin. 另一个人的肤色
[2:14:10] People learn to hate. 人们在生活中学会了仇恨
[2:14:15] They can be taught to love, 但生活也可以教给人们爱
[2:14:19] for love comes more naturally 因为对于一个人来说
[2:14:25] to the human heart. 爱才是他的本心
2013年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Edge of Tomorrow(明日边缘)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Reader(朗读者)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme