英文名称:Mama
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | There’s one word to describe what’s happening and that word is “panic.” | 只有一个词可以形容正在发生的事情那就是”恐慌” |
[00:36] | And of course this comes with unthinkable irrational behavior. | 这必然会导致一些不可想象的非理性行为 |
[00:40] | The crash of 29, 1987’s Black Monday, | 1987年10月29日的黑色星期 |
[00:43] | came with tragic suicides and murders. | 造成了无数自杀和谋杀的悲剧 |
[00:46] | This collapse is no exception. | 本次的危机也不例外 |
[00:48] | Just one hour ago, as the markets were opening, | 一小时之前股市开盘 |
[00:51] | two partners at Capt Villiers Holdings | 持有维尔利斯控股的两位合伙人 |
[00:53] | were shot at the troubled company’s headquarters. | 在破产的公司总部被枪杀 |
[00:56] | Senior partner Laura Mailer died on site | 资深合伙人劳拉·梅勒当场死亡 |
[00:59] | and analyst Albert Bernad is in critical condition. | 分析员艾伯特·贝尔纳生命垂危 |
[01:03] | Jeffrey Desange, also senior partner, | 另一位资深合伙人杰弗里·德桑热 |
[01:06] | was in the office at the time of the shooting and has now gone missing. | 案发时仍在现场 目前已不知去向 |
[01:30] | Victoria… We… We gotta go, sweetheart. | 维多利亚… 我们… 我们得走了 宝贝 |
[01:35] | That’s it. | 真乖 |
[01:37] | Isn’t Mommy taking me to school? | 不是妈妈送我去上学吗? |
[01:40] | Mommy’s not feeling well. | 妈妈不舒服 |
[01:44] | Put on your glasses. Come on. Let’s go. | 戴上眼镜 快点 我们走吧 |
[02:05] | Daddy, where are we going? | 爸爸 我们要去哪里? |
[02:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:35] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[02:38] | You’re driving too fast! | 你开的太快了 |
[02:53] | Daddy, you’re driving too… | 爸爸 你开的太… |
[02:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[03:23] | Sorry, excuse me. | 对不起 借过 |
[03:25] | Whoa! Hey, buddy, you wanna get behind the tape? | 哇 嘿 伙计 你不能走进警戒线 |
[03:27] | I’m family. Lucas Desange. | 我是家属 卢卡斯·德桑热 |
[03:29] | You called me, someone called me, a detective or something. | 你们给我打了电话 不知道是谁 侦探什么的 |
[03:32] | You live here? | 你住这里吗? |
[03:33] | No, no, my brother lives here. What’s going on? Where’s Jeff? | 不 不 我哥哥住这 发生什么了?杰夫在哪? |
[03:38] | Are the girls okay? Where are the girls? | 我侄女还好吗?她们在哪里? |
[03:39] | Sir, just hang on, all right? Just wait here. | 先生等一下好吗?在这里等一下 |
[03:42] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 哦 我的天 |
[03:51] | Jeffrey Desange apparently shot two business partners to death | 杰弗里·德桑热枪杀了两名生意伙伴 |
[03:55] | before going on to murder his estranged wife | 然后又谋杀了已经分居的妻子 |
[03:57] | and kidnap his two daughters aged three and one. | 并绑架了自己的两个女儿 一个三岁 一个一岁 |
[04:08] | It’s okay. It’s okay, come on. | 没事的 没事的 快来 |
[04:11] | Daddy, are we there yet? | 爸爸 我们还没有到吗? |
[04:17] | My glasses are broken. | 我的眼镜破了 |
[04:32] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[04:35] | This is okay. Yeah. | 没什么 |
[05:08] | Victoria, come here. | 过来 维多利亚 |
[05:09] | There’s someone inside. | 里面有东西 |
[05:11] | Now! | 马上 |
[05:48] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[06:33] | Daddy! There’s a woman outside. | 爸爸 外面有个女人 |
[06:40] | She’s not touching the floor. | 她的脚没有着地 |
[07:09] | Why are you crying? | 你怎么哭了? |
[07:12] | Cause I’m sad, honey. | 因为我很伤心 亲爱的 |
[07:14] | Why are you sad? | 你为什么伤心? |
[07:17] | You know, moms and dads, they try real hard, | 你知道的大人们虽然已经很努力了 |
[07:25] | but sometimes they mess things up. | 但是有时也会把事情搞砸 |
[07:30] | You know Daddy loves you, right? | 你知道爸爸爱你 对吧? |
[07:33] | Uh-huh. | 额 恩 |
[07:36] | I can’t see. | 我看不清了 |
[07:42] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[07:58] | Look, honey, a deer. | 看 亲爱的 一只鹿 |
[08:25] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[08:29] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[08:38] | Daddy? Daddy? | 爸爸?爸爸? |
[09:18] | Look, Lilly, a cherry. | 看 莉莉 一个樱桃 |
[12:04] | Burnsie! | 伯希 |
[12:05] | So where are you guys today? | 你们今天去哪里了? |
[12:07] | Well, we’re gonna have another look around Sector 1-7-12-33. | 我们打算去1一7一12一33区找一下 |
[12:13] | That’s the mountain road, right? Uh-huh. | 是山路对吧? |
[12:15] | Gas station… Go up through the Wilson Pass… it sounds good. | 加油站… 再往上通过威尔森隧道… 听起来不错 |
[12:20] | Oh, God, I hate to do this. | 天呀 我讨厌这样 |
[12:22] | Do what? | 讨厌什么? |
[12:24] | Your last payment didn’t clear. | 上次的报酬还没结呢 |
[12:27] | Well… I’ll check on that. Don’t worry about it. The bank’s screwing up. | 好吧… 我会查清楚的 别担心 应该是银行搞错了 |
[12:34] | All right, I’ll look into it and get back to you. | 好的 我会查清楚告诉你的 |
[12:37] | Thanks.Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[12:40] | Thank you, God. Sweet! | 谢谢你 上帝 太好了 |
[12:44] | That Burnsie on the phone? | 是伯希来电话吗? |
[12:45] | Yup. | 是的 |
[12:47] | What is the next move? Is he going to search sector zz alpha? | 下一步计划是什么?他准备去搜索ZZ阿尔法区域吗? |
[12:55] | Hey, guess who’s not pregnant? | 嘿 猜猜谁没怀孕? |
[12:58] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[13:03] | The last payment didn’t clear. | 上次的报酬没结清 |
[13:10] | So there’s a problem with the bank or… | 要么是银行的问题… |
[13:12] | The money’s gone. | 要么就是没钱了 |
[13:14] | I pick “B.” | 我选”B” |
[13:15] | That is the correct answer. | 答对了 |
[13:20] | Hey, look, babe. It’s your brother. | 嘿 听着 宝贝 他是你哥哥 |
[13:23] | You wanna spend all your money trying to find him, it’s okay with me. | 如果你想把钱全花在找他身上 我没意见 |
[13:26] | Super than therapy. | 总比找心理医生看病便宜 |
[13:29] | And so am I. | 我也便宜 |
[13:30] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[13:44] | I need to go. Mmm-hmm. | 我得去方便下 |
[13:59] | Burnsie! | 伯希 |
[14:01] | What? | 怎么了? |
[14:03] | Hey, Burnsie! | 嘿 伯希 |
[14:05] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝呀 |
[14:12] | We gonna call him? | 你打算给他打电话吗? |
[14:14] | Just give me a minute. | 再等一下 |
[14:16] | Well, we should call! We said we’d call. | 我们应该打给他 我们说过要打给他的 |
[14:18] | Ronnie, shut up just for one minute. | 罗尼 先闭上你的嘴 |
[14:30] | Here you go, Bird, take a whiff of that. | 给你 博德 好好闻一下 |
[15:11] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[15:31] | Uh-huh. | 额 哈 |
[15:32] | Yes, sir. Yes, sir, yes, sir, yes, sir. | 太好了 太好了 太好了 太好了 |
[16:05] | It’s cherry pits. | 是樱桃核 |
[16:29] | Hey, Burnsie! | 嘿 伯希 |
[16:59] | Burnsie, can we call him now? | 伯希 我们现在可以打给他了吗? |
[17:27] | They found them. | 他们找到了 |
[17:29] | You’re shitting me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[17:31] | They found the girls, alive. | 他们找到了 孩子还活着 |
[17:41] | Dr. Gerald Dreyfuss, and you must be Annabel. | 我是杰拉尔德·德赖弗斯医生 你就是安娜贝尔吧 |
[17:43] | I must be. | 是的 |
[17:45] | Lucas. How are they? | 我是卢卡斯 她们怎么样了? |
[17:48] | Well, just let me warn you, this won’t be easy. | 我先警告你们 情况不太乐观 |
[17:53] | We’re very fortunate that Victoria was | 很幸运 维多利亚 |
[17:56] | old enough to retain much of her vocabulary. | 当时已经足够大了掌握了不少词汇 |
[17:58] | But it’s still too early to determine if her social development… | 但是对她的社交能力下定论还太早… |
[18:01] | What about the other one? | 另外一个呢? |
[18:03] | That’s a different story. | 那是两码事 |
[18:25] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[18:31] | Hey, Victoria. | 嘿 维多利亚 |
[18:44] | IS that you, Lilly? Hey! | 是你吗 莉莉?嘿 |
[18:51] | No, no, no. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 不 不 不 没事的 没事的 |
[18:55] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[18:58] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[19:01] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[19:07] | I got something for you, for your eyes. | 我给你带了东西 给你的眼睛 |
[19:11] | When you were a little girl, you had a pair of these. Do you remember? | 你还小的时候有过一副眼镜 你还记得吗? |
[19:19] | I’m just gonna put… That’s okay. I’m just gonna put them here. | 我把它… 没事的 我就把眼镜放在这里 |
[19:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:45] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[20:08] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[20:12] | No, no, honey. Honey, no. I’m… I’m not your daddy, I’m… | 不 不 亲爱的 亲爱的 不 我… 我不是你爸爸 我是… |
[20:19] | I’m your daddy’s brother. Remember? Uncle Luke? | 我是你爸爸的兄弟 你还记得吗?卢克叔叔? |
[20:31] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[20:34] | Oh… | 噢… |
[20:39] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[20:41] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[20:42] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[20:55] | Dr. Gerald Dreyfuss, Your Honor. | 法官大人我是杰拉尔德·德赖弗斯医生 |
[20:57] | The girls have been in my care at the Institute | 自从87天前这两个女孩被送到研究所来 |
[21:00] | since they were found 87 days ago. | 一直是我在照料她们 |
[21:02] | And how would you define their progress? | 你觉得她们是否有所进步? |
[21:05] | Solid, and astoundingly fast. If I may? | 进步很大而且速度惊人 可以吗? |
[21:14] | Your Honor, Victoria and Lilly Desange | 法官大人维多利亚·德桑热和莉莉·德桑热 |
[21:16] | were found in deplorable conditions, | 被找到时状态非常不好 |
[21:19] | isolated, starved. They feared and distrusted all physical contact. | 与世隔绝 缺少食物 任何的身体接触都会惊吓到她们 |
[21:25] | Their emotional growth was clearly compromised by their abandonment. | 她们的情感发育因为被抛弃而受到严重影响 |
[21:30] | In order to survive such extreme isolation, | 为了在如此恶劣的环境下生存 |
[21:32] | the girls created an imaginary guardian, | 她们自己想象出一个监护人 |
[21:35] | a parent figure to feed them, sing to them, protect them. | 一个抚养她们 给她们唱歌 保护她们的母亲 |
[21:40] | They called her “Mama.” | 她们称她为”妈妈” |
[21:45] | Victoria and Lilly have a real chance at a normal life now. | 维多利亚和莉莉现在有一个恢复正常生活的很好机会 |
[21:49] | With the right care, physical and emotional development, | 有了适当的照顾 生理和情感上的开发 |
[21:51] | and much-needed love and affection, they will get better. | 还有关爱 她们会越来越好的 |
[21:55] | Thank you, Dr. Dreyfuss. | 谢谢 德赖弗斯医生 |
[21:57] | Miss Podolski, would you care to address the court? | 波多尔斯基小姐 你想发言吗? |
[22:01] | Good morning, Your Honor. | 早上好 法官大人 |
[22:02] | Jeffrey Desange murdered my niece | 杰弗里·德桑热谋杀了我的侄女 |
[22:04] | and abandoned his daughters in the forest. | 并且把自己的女儿抛弃在森林里 |
[22:07] | Now, his brother did an extraordinary thing. | 现在他的弟弟做了一件不寻常的事情 |
[22:09] | Lucas never gave up on his nieces, | 卢卡斯 从没有放弃过他的侄女们 |
[22:12] | but he did it for the girls, not for himself. | 他做这一切都为了这些女孩们 不是为了自己 |
[22:14] | So if he still has their best interest at heart, | 如果他真心想对她们好的话 |
[22:17] | he must know that neither his salary nor his very small apartment | 他必须清楚他的收入水平和居住环境 |
[22:20] | are suitable for the raising of two children, | 是不适合来抚养两个孩子的 |
[22:22] | let alone two children with very special needs. | 更别说是两个需要特殊照顾的孩子了 |
[22:24] | How many kids have you raised, Jean? | 简 你养大过几个孩子? |
[22:26] | About as many as you, Lucas. | 跟你差不多 卢卡斯 |
[22:29] | Of course she wants the girls, Lucas. | 她当然想得到她们 卢卡斯 |
[22:31] | Stand in her shoes for a second. | 你站在她的角度想一想 |
[22:32] | She can’t just sweep in and take them. They’re not hers to take. | 她不能就这样冲进来带走她们 她们不是她的 |
[22:36] | I’m not sure that’s entirely fair. | 这么说有点不公平 |
[22:38] | I’ll tell you what’s not fair. It’s not fair that she gets to buy my nieces. | 我告诉你什么叫不公平 她想用钱买走我的侄女们才是不公平 |
[22:42] | Would it really be such a bad thing? | 这样做真有那么糟糕吗? |
[22:44] | What? | 什么? |
[22:46] | Annabel plays in a band. You draw pictures for a living. | 安娜贝尔在乐队表演 你又以画画为生 |
[22:50] | The way you live, do you have room for children in your life? | 你们生活的方式 你们真的有时间来陪孩子们吗? |
[22:54] | I mean, really? | 我说 你们真的有吗? |
[22:56] | What are you saying, Gerald? | 你想说什么杰拉尔德? |
[22:59] | When it comes to the girls’ welfare, | 当涉及到孩子们的权益时 |
[23:02] | the family courtjudge is pretty much obliged to act on my recommendation. | 家庭法庭的法官会在很大程度上接受我的建议 |
[23:05] | And right now, I’d be lying if I didn’t say | 而现在开诚布公的说 |
[23:08] | it was a slam dunk for Miss Podolski. | 波多尔斯基小姐是赢定了 |
[23:12] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[23:14] | I don’t want them living on the other side of the country | 我比你们更不想让她们 |
[23:16] | any more than you do. | 到外地去生活 |
[23:18] | So, we can really, really help each other out right now. | 所以我们真的可以互相帮助 |
[23:24] | You want the girls, I need continued access to them. | 你想要孩子们 而我需要继续研究她们 |
[23:29] | What do we gotta do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[23:36] | This house, courtesy of the Institute, is used for case studies. | 这所房子 是由研究所提供用来个案研究的 |
[23:40] | Rent free. You move to the house, you get the girls. | 免费 你们搬进来 就能得到女孩们了 |
[23:45] | This is a joke, right? | 不是开玩笑吧? |
[23:53] | Mr. Desange, is your brother still alive? | 德桑热先生 你哥哥还活着吗? |
[23:55] | Has your brother contacted you? | 你哥哥联系你了吗? |
[23:59] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 哦 臭婊子 |
[24:02] | Look, Jean. | 听着 简 |
[24:03] | No. I just want to see them, that’s all. | 不 我只是想见见她们 而已 |
[24:07] | You’ll see them, I mean, you’ve got visitation rights, | 你会的 我是说你有探视权 |
[24:09] | we respect that, but right now, we need a little space. | 我们尊重你的权利 但是现在 我们需要一点空间 |
[24:13] | Just work on this thing for a while. Find our feet. | 暂时先这样 然后找到彼此的平衡点 |
[24:19] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[24:20] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[24:22] | October the 26th | 十月二十六日 |
[24:24] | Although she seems collaborative | 尽管维多利亚看起来很配合 |
[24:26] | and is quickly recovering her language skills, | 而且正在快速恢复她的语言能力 |
[24:29] | Victoria may be repressing the memory | 但她似乎隐藏了一些记忆 |
[24:32] | of her experience in the wilderness. | 那些在野外的经历 |
[24:35] | Okay, Victoria, are you nice and relaxed? | 维多利亚 你放松下来了吗? |
[24:40] | Are you feeling sleepy? | 觉得困吗? |
[24:43] | I want you to tell me the story again. Can you tell me the story? | 我想让你再给我讲一遍那个故事 你能讲给我听吗? |
[24:52] | It was a long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[24:54] | A lady ran away from a hospital for sad people. | 疯人院里跑出来一位女士 |
[24:59] | She took her baby. They jumped into the water. | 她抢了她的孩 子然后跳进了水里 |
[25:05] | How could you know that story, Victoria? | 你怎么知道这个故事的 维多利亚? |
[25:08] | Did Mama tell you that story? | 是妈妈告诉你的吗? |
[25:11] | She showed me. | 是她给我看的 |
[25:12] | How? | 怎样看的? |
[25:15] | In a dream. | 在梦里 |
[25:17] | Go on, Victoria. | 继续说 维多利亚 |
[25:27] | And you can’t tell anyone where you are? | 你不能告诉任何人你在哪里? |
[25:30] | No. | 不能 |
[25:32] | That’s just bizarre, dude. | 这太奇怪了伙计 |
[25:34] | Yeah, well, it’s for the girls, to keep the press away. | 是的 为了孩子们 为了躲避媒体 |
[25:38] | It’s so messed up, though. | 这可真麻烦 |
[25:40] | All families are messed up. | 家家有本难念的经 |
[25:42] | Yeah, but this one’s messed up and instant. | 是的 可你家这本是一瞬间就变成中文的了 |
[25:46] | Heck, I didn’t even have the chance | 真见鬼 我甚至都没来及想清楚呢 |
[25:47] | to screw ’em up, they came that way. | 他们就这么来了 |
[25:50] | Leave him. | 离开他吧 |
[25:51] | Can’t. | 我不能 |
[25:53] | You didn’t sign up for this, baby. | 你又没有义务做这些 宝贝 |
[25:57] | I can’t do that to him. | 我不能对他这样 |
[25:59] | Mrs. Sensitivity. You are in a rock band. | 敏感夫人 你可是摇滚乐队的成员 |
[26:05] | I was in a rock band, yeah. | 这已经是过去式了 |
[26:51] | Hey, girls. | 嘿孩子们 |
[26:56] | Hey, come here. | 嘿过来 |
[27:01] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[27:02] | No, don’t call me that, I’m not your mom. | 不 别叫我妈妈 我不是你们的妈妈 |
[27:04] | I’m Annabel, you can call me that. | 我是安娜贝尔 你们可以叫我的名字 |
[27:07] | Or Annie or whatever you like. | 或者安妮 或者其他的只要你们喜欢 |
[27:14] | We could… We could work it out together, right? | 我们可以… 我们可以一起面对对吧? |
[27:20] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[28:00] | Handsome? | 小帅? |
[29:33] | There are no police reports between 2008 and 2012 | 2008年到2012年之间没有任何警方的报告 |
[29:38] | that match your patient’s story. And Doctor, | 与您患者的故事相符 而且医生 |
[29:41] | there are no psychiatric hospitals anywhere near Clifton Forge. | 克利夫顿佛奇周围根本没有精神病院 |
[29:46] | Where would the closest one be? | 最近的一家在哪里? |
[29:47] | Falls Church, 200 miles from here. | 在福尔斯彻奇 离这里两百多英里 |
[29:52] | Now this logbook contains records from | 这份材料记录了一些 |
[29:55] | St. Gertrude’s Asylum, up by Douthat Lake. | 关于圣格特鲁德收容所的内容 就在杜塔特湖旁 |
[29:57] | That’s 5 miles north from here. | 离这里向北走五英里 |
[30:00] | But you told me that there were | 但是你刚告诉我 |
[30:01] | no mental hospitals in the area. | 这里没有精神病院的 |
[30:03] | There aren’t. St. Gertrude’s shut down in 1878. | 现在没有 圣格特鲁德在1878年就关闭了 |
[30:11] | Page 31, patient Edith Brennan. | 第31页 患者伊迪丝·布伦南 |
[31:29] | Annabel? | 安娜贝尔? |
[31:30] | Yep? | 怎么了? |
[31:31] | Handsome’s outside. | 小帅在外面 |
[31:33] | It’s all right, I put him there. | 没关系 我把它放在外面的 |
[31:36] | But, he’s crying. | 但是它在哭 |
[31:43] | Awesome. | 好吧 |
[33:01] | There’s no way these kids are ready for this. | 这些孩子根本无法适应正常生活 |
[33:05] | Babe, I know it’s tough. It’ll get better, I promise. | 宝贝 我知道这很难 我保证会好起来的 |
[33:08] | I don’t know if I can do this, Luke. | 我不知道自己行不行 卢克 |
[33:09] | Hey, I love you, girl. | 嘿 我爱你 美女 |
[33:34] | Oh, my God! Someone’s here! | 哦 天呀 有人在 |
[33:38] | What? Victoria? Lilly? | 什么?维多利亚?莉莉? |
[34:26] | No one’s here. | 没有人 |
[34:27] | Someone’s here. I saw them. | 有人的 我看到了 |
[34:29] | What, whoa, whoa, whoa, honey,honey! | 什么 不 不 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[34:31] | I saw them! | 我真的看到了 |
[34:32] | Give me the hammer. Give me the hammer! | 把锤子给我 把锤子给我 |
[34:34] | I’ll check downstairs, you look after the girls. | 我去楼下看看 你照顾一下孩子们 |
[35:49] | Lucas? Lucas? Oh, my God! Lucas! | 卢卡斯?卢卡斯?哦 天呀 卢卡斯 |
[35:55] | Hi, it’s Vince with Slap Chop. You can be the… | 晦 我是文斯 瞧这 拍拍刀 大家可以… |
[36:14] | I’m really sorry, Annabel. | 我很抱歉 安娜贝尔 |
[36:18] | But they told me he responded well to the tests | 不过检查结果表示没什么大碍 |
[36:21] | and it’s very likely this coma’s temporary. | 这种昏迷很可能只是暂时的 |
[36:24] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办? |
[36:27] | I’m afraid I don’t follow. | 什么意思 |
[36:29] | The girls. Now that Lucas is not… The girls. | 孩子们 现在卢卡斯不能… 孩子们 |
[36:32] | Annabel, the girls need you. They need security, predictability. | 安娜贝尔 孩子们需要你 她们需要安全感 |
[36:36] | But I’m not prepared for this, I can’t do this alone. This isn’t my job to do. | 但是我还没准备好 我一个人不行的 这又不是我的责任 |
[36:40] | Just grow up. If you don’t, you’ll lose custody | 赶快振作起来 否则的话 你们会失去抚养权的 |
[36:42] | and Lucas will be lucky if he sees | 那么卢卡斯只好两年才能 |
[36:44] | his nieces every second Thanksgiving. | 见一次自己的侄女们了 |
[36:54] | Well, all checked out. All the doors and windows were locked, | 好吧 都检查好了 所有门窗都关好的 |
[36:56] | no evidence of an intruder, nothing stolen, so… | 没有入室的迹象 没有丢东西 所以… |
[36:59] | So I imagined it then, yeah? All right, thank you, bud. | 所以这都是我想象的了对吧?好的 谢谢你们 老兄 |
[37:03] | Ma’am. | 再见女士 |
[37:05] | Richmond’s finest. | 里士满的好警察 |
[37:10] | Okay, guys, just you and me for a while. | 好的孩子们只剩下我们了 |
[37:14] | I don’t know how you’re feeling about that, but we don’t got a choice. | 我不知道你们怎么想 但是我们别无选择 |
[38:33] | How have they been affected by all of this? | 这些对她们有什么影响? |
[38:35] | They are talking to the walls. | 她们对着墙壁说话 |
[38:39] | What do they say? | 说了什么? |
[38:41] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[38:57] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[39:00] | They made that. | 她们做的 |
[39:12] | They found a doll in the cabin, Victoria. Who made the doll? | 他们在小屋里找到一个娃娃 维多利亚 这是谁做的? |
[39:21] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[39:23] | The doll’s called “Mama,” or Mama made the doll? | 这娃娃叫”妈妈” 还是妈妈做给你们的? |
[39:30] | Mama made the doll. | 是妈妈做的 |
[39:31] | And who is Mama? | 妈妈是谁? |
[39:34] | Are you “Mama”, Victoria? | 你是”妈妈”吗 维多利亚? |
[40:04] | Dr. Dreyfuss, this is Louise from Clifton Forge Public Records. | 德赖弗斯医生 我是克利夫顿佛奇公共档案馆的路易斯 |
[40:09] | I found something that you will want to see. | 我找到了一些你感兴趣的东西 |
[40:30] | You guys ok? | 你们还好吗? |
[40:49] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[41:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:12] | No! | 不 |
[41:16] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[41:22] | Nice butt, Bruce. | 多翘的屁股 布鲁斯 |
[41:59] | Victoria. come mama. | 维多利亚 来妈妈 |
[43:15] | You guys know what time it is? | 你们知道现在几点了吗? |
[43:19] | I guess you wouldn’t. It’s late, it’s really, really late. | 我想你们不知道 已经很晚了 真的很晚 很晚了 |
[43:36] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[43:41] | Don’t what? | 不要干什么? |
[43:43] | Don’t go in the closet. | 别进壁橱 |
[43:48] | Why not? What’s in the closet? | 为什么?壁橱里有什么? |
[43:55] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[44:20] | Ok. It’s been a long day. | 好吧 今天已经很累了 |
[44:22] | so you guys should get some sleep. Go to bed. | 你们应该睡觉了快上床 |
[44:28] | You want me to leave the door open? | 你们想让我开着门吗? |
[44:35] | Night. | 晚安 |
[44:44] | Just tell me about it. | 给我说说 |
[44:48] | I think someone’s coming to visit them. | 我觉得有人来找她们了 |
[44:49] | Who? | 谁? |
[44:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[44:53] | And you believe that? | 你相信这种事? |
[44:55] | I heard her. | 我亲耳听到了 |
[44:56] | She was singing to them, it was like a lullaby or something. | 她给她们唱歌听起来像摇篮曲什么的 |
[45:00] | You heard her? Definitely a her? | 你听到了?确定是女人的声音? |
[45:04] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[45:07] | Sound like this? | 像这个吗? |
[45:24] | Yeah, but it was… It was different. Her voice was deeper. | 像不过… 不太一样她的声音更深沉 |
[45:30] | Victoria is showing signs of a dissociative personality disorder. | 维多利亚有人格分裂的表现 |
[45:35] | I think she could be taking on the role of Mama. Literally becoming her. | 我认为她是在扮演妈妈的角色 逐步地变成妈妈 |
[45:40] | It’s treatable, with time and patience. | 是可以治愈的需要时间和耐心 |
[45:43] | Am I safe? | 我安全吗? |
[45:45] | What, from a crazy eight year old? Give me a break. | 什么 你觉得一个疯了的八岁小孩会威胁到你?别闹了 |
[46:07] | I found a second entry under the name of that woman. | 我发现那个女人的名下还有另一项记录 |
[46:10] | Edith Brennan? | 伊迪丝·布伦南? |
[46:11] | Mad Edith Brennan. | 疯子伊迪丝·布伦南 |
[46:14] | Welcome to Aisle 17, Doctor. | 欢迎来到第17排医生 |
[46:16] | Every archive has one, the lost-and-found | 每个档案馆都有专门用来存放 |
[46:19] | of things people don’t want to find. | 没人愿意认领的遗失物 |
[46:22] | Twenty years ago, when they moved the Clifton Forge cemetery, | 二十年前 当克利夫顿佛奇公幕迁址的时候 |
[46:26] | some of the oldest, smallest remains | 有些最老的和最小的尸骸 |
[46:29] | were not claimed by their relatives. | 没有亲属认领 |
[46:32] | They were sent here to be filed. | 就送来这里归档了 |
[46:34] | I’m not a religious person, but I do believe | 我不信宗教 不过我相信 |
[46:37] | there’s a place for human remains, | 尸骨应该妥善安放 |
[46:40] | and it’s not on a shelf in a government building. | 而不是存放在政府大楼的架子上 |
[46:55] | Do you believe in ghosts? | 你相信鬼魂吗? |
[46:57] | I can’t say that I do. | 我只能说不信 |
[47:00] | When a corpse is left out, the elements wither it, desiccate it, | 如果尸体未被安葬 环境会使它萎缩脱水 |
[47:07] | twisting it into a distorted figure | 扭曲成一种变形的状态 |
[47:09] | that is barely recognizable as a human being. | 很难再被认作人类 |
[47:12] | A ghost is an emotion bentoutofshape, | 鬼魂是凝聚了的情感 |
[47:16] | condemned to repeat itself, time and time again, | 穿行在天地之间永远无法解脱 |
[47:21] | until it rights the wrong that was done. | 直到它认为的不公得到平复 |
[47:30] | What’s this? | 这里是什么? |
[47:32] | The wrong. | 就是不公 |
[49:58] | Jeff? | 杰夫? |
[50:00] | Save my girls. | 救救我的孩子们 |
[50:06] | Go to the cabin. | 去木屋 |
[50:21] | Code Blue! | 蓝色警报 |
[50:23] | He’s seizing. Hold him still. | 他在痉挛 稳住他 |
[50:25] | Lorazepam, 4 milligrams. | 安定4毫克 |
[50:26] | Four milligrams of lorazepam. | 四毫克安定 |
[50:28] | – Is the line going? – It is. | – 波动还在吗?- 还在 |
[50:29] | – Fever? No fever, – Doctor. | – 发烧吗?- 不发烧医生 |
[50:31] | Mr. Desange, can you hear me? | 德桑热先生 你能听见我吗? |
[50:33] | It’s okay, Mr. Desange. | 没事的 德桑热先生 |
[50:44] | You kick me off the bed, I check on the girls. | 你把我踢下了床 我去看了看孩子 |
[50:48] | That’s about as much as I remember. | 我就记得这些 |
[50:50] | For all I know, it was you who pushed me. | 我只知道 是你推的我 |
[50:52] | Uh-uh. I would have finished the job. | 额 恩 我应该完成任务的 |
[50:59] | Oh, you drew me a picture! | 哦 你给我画了一幅画 |
[51:01] | It’s a raccoon. | 是只浣熊 |
[51:03] | Thank you. I drew something for you guys, too. | 谢谢 我也为你们画了点东西 |
[51:09] | There you go. You like it? | 给你喜欢吗? |
[51:12] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[51:14] | That’s cute. So, how was it? Was it a tunnel with a light at the end? | 真可爱 昏迷是什么样的?黑暗的隧道尽头有幸福的光明? |
[51:20] | Oh, yeah, yeah. It was beautiful. I was so not staying away from the light. | 哦 是 是很美 差一点我就将在那片光明里回不来了 |
[51:24] | Ha, ha, ha. | 哈 哈 哈 |
[51:27] | So how’s it been, life as a single mom? | 那么你呢 单身妈妈的生活怎么样? |
[51:31] | – It’s great! – Yeah? | – 很棒 – 是吗? |
[51:32] | It’s terrible. They hate me. | 很可怕 她们恨我 |
[51:34] | They don’t hate you. | 她们不恨你 |
[51:35] | – They hate me. – They don’t hate you. | – 她们恨我 – 她们不恨你 |
[51:38] | So easy for you to say. You’re like the cool uncle. | 你说得轻巧 你是好叔叔 |
[51:40] | I am the cool uncle. | 我就是好叔叔 |
[51:45] | What? What is it, Annie? | 什么?怎么了 安妮? |
[51:48] | Just get well soon so you can come home | 快点好起来回家 |
[51:49] | and clean up their mess, please. | 收拾她们制造的混乱吧 求你了 |
[51:52] | You sure that’s it? | 真有那么糟糕吗? |
[51:55] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[52:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[52:13] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这干什么? |
[52:16] | Here. I’ll help. | 给我我来帮你 |
[52:25] | What is it? | 为什么哭? |
[52:27] | I don’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想让你受伤害 |
[52:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[52:32] | I’m fine. Nothing bad’s gonna happen to me. | 我没事 我不会出什么事的 |
[52:35] | You can’t do that! | 你不要这样 |
[52:37] | Why? | 为什么? |
[52:38] | Cause she gets jealous. | 因为她会嫉妒 |
[52:54] | Hey, wait! | 嘿 等等 |
[52:58] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[53:07] | Oh! | 哦 |
[53:08] | Hey, Jean. Um… How can I help? | 嘿 简 恩… 我能帮你什么吗? |
[53:12] | It’s my day. | 今天是我探访的日子 |
[53:14] | Are you sure? I thought that was Thursday. | 你确定?我还以为应该是周四呢 |
[53:17] | It is Thursday. | 今天就是周四 |
[53:18] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉 家里很乱 |
[53:20] | Children make mess. That’s how it works. How are they? | 孩子就会捣乱 是这样 她们怎么样? |
[53:23] | Outdoorsy. You want coffee? | 还野着呢 喝咖啡吗? |
[53:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:30] | Oh, my God. What is this? | 哦 天呐 这是什么? |
[53:34] | Yeah, I know, they’re wild sometimes. | 是 我知道 她们有时候挺野性的 |
[53:36] | It’s not an excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[53:39] | Hey, now. They’re bruises. Kids get bruised. | 怎么了 这是癖伤 孩子不小心就会弄出癖伤 |
[53:42] | This bruised? | 这么严重的? |
[53:43] | It’s not like that. | 没那么严重 |
[53:46] | Let me have them. | 让我带她们走 |
[53:48] | Sorry? | 你说什么? |
[53:49] | Just for a few days. | 就几天 |
[53:50] | You can, I don’t know, play with your band, | 你可以 我不知道 去找你的乐队 |
[53:54] | have a drink with your friends… | 跟朋友喝一杯… |
[53:58] | Jean, I think it’s great | 简 我觉得这样挺好 |
[54:00] | that the girls have a relationship with their aunt, | 孩子们能和姨妈有交往 |
[54:02] | I really, really do, but right now, | 我真的 真的很希望如此 不过现在 |
[54:04] | you need to get out of my house before I kick your ass. | 在我踹你之前你得滚出我的房子去 |
[54:14] | I’ll see you both real soon, okay? | 我会很快再来看你们的 好吗? |
[54:18] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[54:21] | Have you been coming around here? | 你来过这里吗? |
[54:23] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[54:24] | You been coming to the house, playing with the girls? | 你来过这里来和孩子们玩吗? |
[54:26] | Of course not. Why? | 当然没有 怎么了? |
[54:30] | Doesn’t matter. | 没事了 |
[54:35] | Richmond. Social Services. | 里士满 社会服务机构的 |
[54:39] | Uh… | 额… |
[54:40] | Who should I speak to if I believe my nieces are being abused? | 如果我发现我的侄女受到虐待应该找哪位? |
[54:47] | Well, what kind of evidence do I need exactly? | 那么 确切的讲我需要什么样的证据? |
[54:53] | How the hell did you forget? | 见鬼你怎么能忘了? |
[54:54] | Are you kidding me? | 你耍我呢吧? |
[54:56] | You know she wants to take the girls from us! | 你知道她想把孩子们从我们身边带走 |
[54:58] | I’m exhausted, I’m sorry, I forgot today was her day. | 我累坏了 对不起 我忘了今天是她探访的时间 |
[55:02] | Jesus Christ, Annie, it’s one visit, it’s not much to remember. | 上帝啊 安妮 就一天 没那么多需要记的 |
[55:08] | Annie, listen, they’re just kids, all you got to do is… | 安妮 听好 她们只是孩子 你要做的只是… |
[55:10] | What? Chill out? Take it easy? | 什么?冷静?放轻松? |
[55:12] | You know, I can’t do this, this is not my job. This is your job. | 是这样我做不来 这不是我的任务是你的 |
[55:16] | I am out of here in a day, just hold it together until then. | 我再有一天就出院了 再坚持一天就行 |
[55:19] | All right, fine, yeah, we’ll see what happens then. | 好吧 好 行 到时候再看吧 |
[55:21] | I’ll take care them, those girls are | 我会照顾她们的这两个孩子 |
[55:23] | the most important thing in the world to me. | 对我来说是世界上最重要的 |
[55:27] | – Awesome. – Annie, you… | – 好啊 – 安妮 你… |
[55:42] | Okay, Victoria, are you nice and relaxed? | 好了 维多利亚 你放松下来了吗? |
[55:48] | Are you feeling sleepy? | 你感觉困吗? |
[55:54] | I’d like you to tell me about Mama. | 我想让你给我讲讲妈妈 |
[55:58] | Did she live in that house with you? | 她跟你一起住在那所房子里吗? |
[56:02] | The house by that lake? | 就是湖边的那个? |
[56:09] | Where did she live? | 她住在哪? |
[56:16] | In the walls. | 在墙壁里 |
[56:20] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪? |
[56:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[56:29] | I think you know. I think you know where she is. | 我觉得你知道 我觉得你知道她在哪 |
[56:36] | Where is she, Victoria? Is she here in this house? | 她在哪 维多利亚?她在这间屋子里吗? |
[56:42] | Did she come with you? | 她跟随你来的吗? |
[56:46] | Open your eyes, Victoria. | 睁开眼 维多利亚 |
[56:50] | Look at this photograph. Is this Mama? | 看看这张照片 这是妈妈吗? |
[56:54] | Is this Mama, Victoria? | 这是妈妈吗 维多利亚? |
[56:55] | – Go away! – Tell me about her! | – 走开 – 给我讲讲她 |
[56:57] | – No! – Yes! | – 不 – 快说 |
[57:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[57:27] | Nothing, nothing’s going on. | 没事 没什么 |
[57:28] | Gerald, what happened? | 杰拉尔德 怎么了? |
[57:30] | I have to go. I’ll call you. | 我得走了 我会给你打电话的 |
[57:48] | November 3rd. | 十一月三日 |
[57:52] | The seventh session was more than revealing. | 第七次检查非常有启示 |
[57:55] | I think I have found a door, | 我觉得我找到了一扇门 |
[57:57] | a passage, that connects Helvetia and the Desange’s house. | 一条通道连接着赫尔维蒂与德桑热的房子 |
[58:05] | There is no rational explanation that supports this theory, | 并没有合理的解释可以支持这个理论 |
[58:08] | but it is only the ability to embrace a different reality | 但只有接受不同现实的能力 |
[58:12] | that makes science expand beyond the limits of what we know. | 才使科学不断超越我们所知的范畴 |
[58:23] | However, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. | 然而 非同寻常的观点需要非同寻常的证据 |
[58:28] | I now feel closer than ever to the real subject of my research. | 我现在感觉无比接近自己研究的真正目的了 |
[58:33] | I will come back from Clifton Forge with an answer. | 我会从克利夫顿佛奇带着答案回来 |
[1:00:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:01:01] | What’s under the bed? Victoria? | 床下有什么?维多利亚? |
[1:02:12] | Victoria! Come! Mama! | 维多利亚 来 妈妈 |
[1:02:27] | Victoria! Come! Mama! | 维多利亚 来 妈妈 |
[1:02:38] | Victoria stay. | 维多利亚留下 |
[1:03:13] | Mama? | 妈妈? |
[1:03:18] | Where Mama? | 妈妈在哪? |
[1:03:58] | I know your name. | 我知道你叫什么 |
[1:04:03] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[1:05:12] | Lilly! | 莉莉 |
[1:05:15] | Lilly, Lilly, are you okay? | 莉莉 莉莉 你没事吧? |
[1:05:20] | How did you get down here? | 你怎么下来的? |
[1:05:24] | You’re shitting me. Are you shitting me? Come here, crazy! | 你吓死我了 你是要吓我吗?过来小疯子 |
[1:05:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:05:39] | Stop! Stop it! | 停 住手 |
[1:05:51] | Stop! | 别 |
[1:05:57] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事的 来吧 |
[1:06:00] | Come on, come on, come on, now… | 来 来 来 好了… |
[1:06:09] | Okay. Come here. | 好了 过来 |
[1:06:28] | What? | 怎么样? |
[1:06:34] | You like that? | 你喜欢这样? |
[1:06:52] | Okay! | 好了 |
[1:07:13] | Okay, door is good, window is bad. | 好的 要走门 不能走窗子 |
[1:07:16] | So if we want to go outside, what do we do? | 那么如果我们想出去 怎么办? |
[1:07:20] | Use the stairs? | 走楼梯? |
[1:07:21] | Right. Lilly? | 对 莉莉? |
[1:07:25] | Use the stairs? | 走楼梯? |
[1:07:30] | Yeah. That’s excellent. Okay, let’s go get breakfast. | 对 完全正确 好了 我们去吃早饭吧 |
[1:07:43] | Oh! God! | 哦 天呐 |
[1:07:46] | Lilly, you scared the crap out of me. | 莉莉 你吓死我了 |
[1:07:50] | Annabel! Breakfast is ready! | 安娜贝尔 早饭好了 |
[1:07:54] | I’ll be right down! | 我马上下来 |
[1:07:57] | Annabel! Lilly’s hungry! | 安娜贝尔 莉莉饿了 |
[1:09:06] | Annabel? | 安娜贝尔? |
[1:09:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:09:28] | Victoria? You and Dr. Dreyfuss, you guys talk some… | 维多利亚?你跟德赖弗斯医生 你们谈的… |
[1:09:33] | I mean, you guys talked a lot, right? | 我意思是 你们谈过很多是吧? |
[1:09:44] | Victoria, Dr. Dreyfuss and I, we talked some, too. | 维多利亚德赖弗斯医生和我 我们也谈过 |
[1:09:48] | We talked about Mama. | 我们谈过妈妈 |
[1:09:52] | You and Dr. Dreyfuss, you… You guys talked about Mama, too, right? | 你和德赖弗斯医生你们… 你们也谈到过妈妈对吧? |
[1:10:03] | Who is Mama, Victoria? | 妈妈是谁维多利亚? |
[1:10:11] | This is doctor Gerald Dreyfuss, please leave your message. | 我是杰拉尔德·德赖弗斯医生请留言 |
[1:10:14] | Hey, it’s Annabel, I need to talk to you, | 嘿 是我 安娜贝尔 我要跟你谈谈 |
[1:10:17] | so please call me whenever you get this, okay? Thanks, bye. | 不管什么时候收到给我打电话 好吗?谢谢 再见 |
[1:11:06] | Yes, I talked to Lieutenant Spencer two hours ago. | 对 我两小时前跟斯宾塞警官谈过 |
[1:11:10] | I’m sure you are. I just don’t understand. | 我知道 我只是不明白 |
[1:11:14] | I am afraid that something bad may have happened to the doctor. | 我只是担心医生会发生什么不测 |
[1:11:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:11:36] | Stay there. | 留在这 |
[1:11:54] | Come on, get your coats. | 快来 穿好衣服 |
[1:12:30] | Richmond. I need the number for Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Yeah. | 里士满 我要查租车公司的电话 对 |
[1:14:24] | I want you to tell me the story again. | 我要你再给我讲一遍这个故事 |
[1:14:30] | Can you tell me the story? | 你能给我讲讲吗? |
[1:14:31] | It was a long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[1:14:33] | A lady ran away from a hospital for sad people. | 疯人院里跑出来一位女士 |
[1:14:37] | She took her baby. They jumped into the water. | 她抢了自己的孩子 跳进了河里 |
[1:14:42] | How could you know that story, Victoria? Did Mama tell you that story? | 你怎么会知道这个故事维多利亚?是妈妈给你讲的吗? |
[1:14:48] | She showed me. | 她让我看的 |
[1:14:50] | How? | 怎样让你看的? |
[1:14:52] | In a dream. | 在梦里 |
[1:14:53] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[1:14:54] | She fell into the water, but the baby didn’t. | 她掉进了河里 可是孩子没有 |
[1:14:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:15:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:04] | What could have happened to the baby, Victoria? | 孩子怎么样了 维多利亚? |
[1:15:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:15:10] | Mama didn’t show you? | 妈妈没有让你看? |
[1:15:15] | She doesn’t know what happened to her baby. | 她不知道自己的孩子后来怎么样了 |
[1:15:24] | She went walking in the woods, looking for it. | 她去了森林里去寻找 |
[1:15:29] | She searched for a very long time. | 她找了很久 |
[1:15:31] | And then? | 后来呢? |
[1:15:34] | Then she found us. | 后来她找到了我们 |
[1:15:36] | Why are you crying, Victoria? | 你为什么哭了 维多利亚? |
[1:15:39] | Cause she’s sad. | 因为她很难过 |
[1:15:47] | Is she sad, or are you sad, Victoria? | 是她难过 还是你难过 维多利亚? |
[1:15:52] | Where is Mama? Is she here, with us? | 妈妈在哪?她在这里吗 在我们这? |
[1:15:58] | Can you show me Mama? | 你能让我看看妈妈吗? |
[1:16:00] | She won’t come here. | 她不会来这里的 |
[1:16:02] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[1:16:05] | Because she knows you’re watching. | 因为她知道你在看着 |
[1:16:37] | This is Annabel. Leave your message at the beep. Fuck you! Beep! | 我是安娜贝尔 听到哗声之后请留言 干你 哗 |
[1:16:52] | Annabel? | 安娜贝尔? |
[1:16:54] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:16:55] | Hey, Victoria. | 嘿 维多利亚 |
[1:16:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:17:00] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[1:17:24] | Good night, Annabel. | 晚安 安娜贝尔 |
[1:17:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:17:34] | NO. | 不 |
[1:19:56] | Lilly! | 莉莉 |
[1:20:01] | Lilly! | 莉莉 |
[1:20:09] | Don’t look at her! | 别看她 |
[1:20:16] | She’s mad. | 她疯了 |
[1:20:18] | Run! Lilly! | 快跑 莉莉 |
[1:20:25] | Lilly! | 莉莉 |
[1:20:29] | Lilly, open the door! | 莉莉开门 |
[1:20:47] | Victoria! What’s going on? | 维多利亚 怎么了? |
[1:20:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:20:49] | Annabel! It’s Lilly! | 安娜贝尔 是莉莉 |
[1:20:53] | Lilly? Are you okay? | 莉莉?你没事吧? |
[1:20:56] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:21:30] | Mama! Stop it! | 妈妈 住手 |
[1:21:33] | You promised! | 你答应过的 |
[1:21:39] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[1:22:33] | Annabel! Annabel! | 安娜贝尔 安娜贝尔 |
[1:23:36] | Aunt Jean? | 简姨妈? |
[1:23:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:24:47] | Lilly? | 莉莉? |
[1:24:52] | Victoria? | 维多利亚? |
[1:25:25] | Hey, this is Lucas, leave a message. | 嘿 我是卢卡斯 请留言 |
[1:25:27] | Lucas, she has the girls. lam heading to Clifton Forge. | 卢卡斯 她带走了孩子们 我正在赶往克利夫顿佛奇 |
[1:25:37] | Luke? | 卢克? |
[1:25:39] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[1:25:41] | Baby! | 亲爱的 |
[1:25:43] | I got your message. | 我收到你的留言了 |
[1:25:44] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里? |
[1:25:47] | – Where are the girls? – She took them. | – 孩子们去哪了?- 她带走了 |
[1:25:49] | What? I saw her, she’s real. | 什么?我看到她了 她是存在的 |
[1:25:50] | What the hell is happening? | 到底发生什么了? |
[1:25:52] | She’s going to kill them. We gotta get to the cabin. | 她会杀了她们的 我们要到木屋去 |
[1:25:54] | She was here with them the whole time. Dr. Dreyfuss knew it. | 她一直都在这陪着她们 德赖弗斯医生知道 |
[1:25:58] | Oh, God! | 哦 天呐 |
[1:26:24] | Jean? | 简? |
[1:26:50] | They’re on the cliff! | 她们在悬崖上 |
[1:27:18] | Victoria! Lilly! | 维多利亚 莉莉 |
[1:27:23] | No. | 不要 |
[1:27:32] | No, no. | 不要不 |
[1:27:33] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:27:35] | No. Lilly! Lilly! | 不要 莉莉 莉莉 |
[1:27:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:46] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:27:50] | Edith! | 伊迪丝 |
[1:29:17] | Mama! No! | 妈妈 别叫 |
[1:29:20] | Lilly? | 莉莉? |
[1:29:51] | Mama, no! Mama! | 妈妈不 妈妈 |
[1:30:01] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:30:21] | Stay here. | 别动 |
[1:30:29] | Bye, Annabel. | 再见 安娜贝尔 |
[1:30:40] | Sleep, Annabel! | 睡吧 安娜贝尔 |
[1:30:43] | Victoria, Lilly. | 维多利亚 莉莉 |
[1:31:16] | – Sleep, Annabel. – Sleep. | – 睡吧 安娜贝尔 -睡吧 |
[1:31:24] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[1:32:07] | Goodbye, Mama, | 再见 妈妈 |
[1:32:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:32:18] | Victoria, come. | 维多利亚 来 |
[1:32:21] | Victoria stay. | 维多利亚留下 |
[1:32:24] | Come, Lilly, Mama, Victoria. | 来 莉莉 妈妈 维多利亚 |
[1:32:30] | No, Lilly, Mama. | 不 莉莉 妈妈 |
[1:32:43] | Lilly! Lilly! | 莉莉 莉莉 |
[1:32:46] | Victoria, no! | 维多利亚 不 |
[1:32:48] | Lilly! Lilly! | 莉莉 莉莉 |
[1:32:51] | No! Please! No! | 不 求你 不要 |
[1:32:53] | Lilly! | 莉莉 |
[1:32:55] | Oh, God, bring her back! | 哦 天呐 送她回来吧 |
[1:32:59] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[1:33:01] | Lilly! | 莉莉 |
[1:33:13] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天呐 |
[1:33:16] | Oh, God! | 哦 老天 |
[1:33:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:33:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:34:29] | Luke? | 卢克? |
[1:34:42] | Lilly? | 莉莉? |