英文名称:Maleficent:Mistress of Evil
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Tie it off, come on! | 系紧了 快点 |
[01:14] | Hey, guys! Guys, I think we should turn back. | 伙计们 伙计们 我们还是回去吧 |
[01:17] | And lose good money? Not a chance. | 放着钱不赚 休想 |
[01:19] | Stay close. | 跟紧点 |
[01:29] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[01:31] | Get on his back. | 踩他上去 |
[01:52] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[02:06] | There he is. Go get him. | 他在那里 去抓他 |
[02:07] | Oh, you’ll pay for that. | 我会让你付出代价的 |
[03:06] | No. No, please. | 不要 不要 求你 |
[03:08] | Please, no. | 求你了 不要 |
[03:33] | Hold it there. | 站住 |
[03:52] | I only got one… | 我只抓到一只… |
[03:54] | but he’s a fine specimen. | 但他是个好样本 |
[04:02] | – That’s all? – Yeah. | -就这点 -对 |
[04:04] | That shroom bit me twice. | 那蘑菇咬了我两次 |
[04:12] | Tomb Bloom. | 彼岸花 |
[04:38] | Once upon a time… | 很久很久以前 |
[04:39] | or perhaps twice upon a time, | 很久很久以前又一次 |
[04:42] | for you may remember this story… | 你们可能还记得这个故事 |
[04:44] | there was a powerful Fey named Maleficent. | 有一位叫玛琳菲森的强大仙子 |
[04:48] | 沉睡魔咒2:恶魔夫人 | |
[04:57] | For some reason, the mistress of evil | 出于某些原因 这位恶魔夫人 |
[05:00] | and protector of the Moors… | 摩尔王国的守护者 |
[05:01] | was still hated after all this time. | 过了这么久 依旧被人憎恶 |
[05:04] | True, she had cursed the princess, Aurora… | 的确 她对奥萝拉公主施过咒 |
[05:07] | but that was before she found light | 但那时的她还没有发现 |
[05:09] | in the heart of a human child… | 人类孩童心中的善良之光 |
[05:11] | and raised the girl as her own. | 也还没有将她视如己出抚养长大 |
[05:14] | After all, it was Maleficent’s love | 毕竟 正是玛琳菲森的爱 |
[05:17] | which broke that very same curse. | 解开了那个诅咒 |
[05:20] | But that detail was somehow mysteriously forgotten. | 但这个细节却不知怎地被人遗忘了 |
[05:24] | For as the tale was told | 而王国里始终流传着的 |
[05:27] | over and again throughout the kingdom… | 被人一遍又一遍重复的故事 |
[05:30] | Maleficent became the villain once more. | 是玛琳菲森又一次做了恶人 |
[05:47] | It’s time, guys. Come on. Let’s get everyone. | 时候到了 来吧 把大家都叫来 |
[05:49] | It’s the big day! | 今天可是大日子 |
[05:50] | – Come on. – Let’s go! | -来吧 -走吧 |
[05:51] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[05:54] | Come on. | 快来呀 |
[06:07] | Hurry up, wallerbogs! It’s time! | 快点 泥沼精 时候到了 |
[06:25] | Do you both remember the secret plan? | 你们俩还记得秘密计划吗 |
[06:26] | I’ve got it all right here. | 全在脑袋里呢 |
[06:28] | When do I tell the queen the secret? | 我什么时候把秘密告诉给女王 |
[06:30] | You must be patient, Thistlewit. | 你必须得耐心点 绿蕨仙子 |
[06:31] | Do you think Queen Aurora’s awake yet? | 你们觉得奥萝拉女王醒了吗 |
[06:33] | Well, she’s not “Sleeping Beauty” anymore. | 反正她已经不是”睡美人”了 |
[06:37] | I see what you did there. | 我听懂你这个双关了 |
[06:51] | Next item of business, the missing fairies. | 接下来要讨论的是 仙子失踪 |
[06:55] | I’ve sent more sprites to search the Tomb Bloom field. | 我已经派出更多精灵去搜寻彼岸花园了 |
[06:57] | They’ll report back to me at nightfall. | 傍晚时分他们会来汇报进展 |
[07:00] | We will keep searching until we find them. | 在找到他们之前我们会继续搜寻 |
[07:04] | Please don’t raise your roots at me, Lief. | 请别对我举树枝表达不满 叶夫 |
[07:07] | Crushing humans with branches is not going to help. | 用你的躯干碾压人类没有用 |
[07:12] | Diaval, you’re supposed to be on my side. | 迪瓦尔 你应该站在我这边的 |
[07:17] | Well, I’m Queen of the Moors, and I am a human. | 我是摩尔王国的女王 我就是人类 |
[07:23] | We must all learn a little kindness. | 我们须得学会心存一点善意 |
[07:27] | Coming through. | 别挡道 |
[07:28] | Excuse us. | 借过 |
[07:29] | Official pixie business. | 官方精灵事务 |
[07:31] | A word, Your Majesty. | 借一步说话 陛下 |
[07:32] | – Maybe two. – Aunties… | -或者借两步 -姑母们 |
[07:34] | you need to wait your turn like everyone else. | 你们得跟其他人一样等轮到自己再说 |
[07:36] | No! This can’t wait, Your Grace. | 不行 这件事不能等 女王陛下 |
[07:38] | Not for a moment. | 片刻不容 |
[07:39] | Or I might burst. Truly, I might. | 不然我就要炸了 我真的会炸 |
[07:43] | Is that…? | 那不是… |
[07:47] | Pinto! | 宾托 |
[07:48] | She’s come bearing gifts. | 她带了礼物来 |
[07:50] | The first sap from the warming trees. | 暖树上的第一滴树汁 |
[07:53] | It’s for the big day! | 为了大日子准备的 |
[07:55] | Quiet, Thistlewit. | 闭嘴 绿蕨仙子 |
[07:56] | What big day? | 什么大日子 |
[08:01] | My crown! | 我的王冠 |
[08:07] | I’m not in the mood for this. | 我没心情陪你们逗趣 |
[08:11] | Pinto! | 宾托 |
[08:22] | Come on. | 行了 |
[08:24] | Where are you going, aunties? | 你们要去哪里 姑母们 |
[08:29] | I don’t have time for games, Pinto. | 我没时间跟你玩 宾托 |
[08:49] | What’s gotten into all of you? | 你们到底怎么回事 |
[08:59] | There she goes, Your Majesty. | 她去那边了 陛下 |
[09:04] | Come back here. | 快回来 |
[09:12] | Pinto. I’ve had enough of your games for today. | 宾托 今天玩够了吧 |
[09:16] | Look at me. | 看我成什么样了 |
[09:25] | Philip. What are you doing here? | 菲利普 你来做什么 |
[09:27] | I was looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[09:28] | – Oh, well, hello. – Hello. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[09:30] | I’m really sorry, I can’t talk right now. | 真的很抱歉 我现在没空跟你聊天 |
[09:32] | The Moors have turned to madness. | 摩尔王国一片混乱 |
[09:34] | I’ve got a castle full of complaints. | 我有一大堆投诉要处理 |
[09:35] | I know how busy you are. | 我知道你有多忙 |
[09:37] | I wanted to ask you something. | 我本想问你件事 |
[09:39] | Yes. | 问吧 |
[09:40] | Do you think there could be a union between Ulstead and the Moors? | 你觉得奥斯戴王国和摩尔王国有可能结盟吗 |
[09:44] | A union? | 结盟 |
[09:46] | To connect both lands. | 将两地连接起来 |
[09:47] | To bring harmony and peace. | 带来和谐与和平 |
[09:50] | I’ve been imagining a bridge. | 我想可以架起一座桥 |
[09:52] | Oh, a bridge. | 一座桥 |
[09:54] | Yes, a bridge. | 没错 一座桥 |
[09:56] | A union’s a wonderful idea… | 结盟是个好主意… |
[09:58] | if both sides are willing. | 如果双方同意的话 |
[10:01] | Well, I’m working on that part. | 这个嘛 我正在努力 |
[10:04] | He’s going to blow it. | 他要搞砸了 |
[10:05] | Give him time. He’s warming up. | 给他点时间 他还在热身 |
[10:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:12] | That’s your formal coat. | 你今天穿得好正式 |
[10:16] | You’re in on all of this, aren’t you? | 你们都有份参与 对吧 |
[10:19] | If you’re busy, I could always come back. | 如果你忙的话 我可以之后再来 |
[10:21] | No. No, no. | 不不 不用 |
[10:23] | I’m not busy at all. | 我完全不忙 |
[10:24] | No, because I’d hate to… | 可是我不想… |
[10:25] | Really. All ears. | 真的 我有空 |
[10:27] | What did you want to talk about? | 你想说什么 |
[10:30] | You’re right. He’s blowing it. | 你说得对 他要搞砸了 |
[10:33] | Five years ago, I thought I lost you forever. | 五年前 我以为自己永远失去你了 |
[10:37] | I’ve decided to reclaim this day for us. | 我决定改变这一天的意义 |
[10:40] | I’ve loved you since the moment I met you | 我对你一见钟情 |
[10:42] | and every day since. | 日渐情深 |
[10:45] | If love has a truth, here is mine. | 如果世间有真爱 那我找到了 |
[10:47] | There is no magic nor curse | 没有任何魔法或诅咒 |
[10:48] | that could ever tear me away from you, Aurora. | 能把我从你身边分开 奥萝拉 |
[10:55] | Are you sure this is a good time? | 你确定现在方便吗 |
[10:56] | Oh, Philip. | 菲利普 |
[11:00] | He’s on his knee. | 他跪下了 |
[11:00] | He took his sweet time about it. | 他可真够磨蹭的 |
[11:04] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[11:07] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[11:08] | – Yes? – Yes. | -愿意 -愿意 |
[11:10] | Yes! Yes, just stand up. Kiss me. | 我愿意 快起来吻我 |
[11:23] | We’re having a wedding! | 我们要办婚礼了 |
[11:27] | A secret surprise wedding. | 秘密惊喜婚礼 |
[11:33] | Of course, we have to tell our parents. | 当然了 我们要告诉双方家长 |
[11:38] | Do we? | 一定要吗 |
[12:10] | Mistress. | 夫人 |
[12:11] | What? | 什么事 |
[12:13] | I have a little bit of news. | 我有个消息 |
[12:15] | Well, on with it. | 那就说吧 |
[12:18] | It’s nothing of any real consequence… | 不是什么大事 |
[12:20] | and it’s certainly no reason to overreact. | 绝对不必反应过激 |
[12:24] | It’s just that… | 只不过是 |
[12:26] | Prince Philip has, um… | 菲利普王子… |
[12:29] | Disappeared? | 失踪了 |
[12:31] | No. No. Philip has… | 不是 菲利普… |
[12:33] | Yellow fever? No, wait! | 染上黄热病了 不 等等 |
[12:36] | Leprosy! | 得麻风病了 |
[12:37] | No, Mistress. | 不是 夫人 |
[12:40] | Prince Philip has asked Aurora if she’ll become his… | 菲利普王子向奥萝拉求… |
[12:43] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[12:45] | ruin my morning. | 毁了我的早晨 |
[12:50] | Mistress, please. | 夫人 拜托 |
[12:55] | Stay calm! | 冷静点 |
[13:04] | So, tell me, sire… | 告诉我 殿下 |
[13:05] | am I to be a best man, | 我要当伴郎吗 |
[13:07] | or did you choose a creature from the Moors? | 还是说您从摩尔找了个怪物伴郎 |
[13:09] | General, if that’s your way of asking me | 将军 如果你想打听 |
[13:11] | if she said yes, then I, uh… | 她有没有答应 |
[13:12] | I know she said yes, sire. | 我知道她答应了 殿下 |
[13:14] | What human wouldn’t want to leave that place? | 哪个人类不想离开那个鬼地方 |
[13:17] | What do you have against Moor folk, Percival? | 你对摩尔居民有什么不满吗 珀西瓦尔 |
[13:19] | “Moor folk”? Is that what we’re calling them now? | “摩尔居民” 要这么称呼他们吗 |
[13:22] | Winged beasts, murderous trees. | 长翅膀的野兽 凶残的树木 |
[13:24] | Guard your tongue, General. | 注意言辞 将军 |
[13:26] | You know nothing about them. | 你对他们一无所知 |
[13:27] | I know that Maleficent is a killer of men… | 我知道玛琳菲森杀人如麻 |
[13:29] | destroyer of armies. Or so the story goes. | 毁灭军队 故事大家都知道 |
[13:34] | She’s not like that. | 她不是那样的 |
[13:35] | It’s my job to protect this kingdom. | 保护这个王国是我的职责 |
[13:38] | And I will do so, old friend… | 老朋友 我会尽职尽责 |
[13:40] | without hesitation. | 毫不犹豫 |
[13:43] | Walk on. | 走吧 |
[13:49] | Open the gates! | 开门 |
[13:51] | Open the gates! | 开门 |
[14:01] | Your Majesty, spoils from the annexation | 陛下 吞并中部的 |
[14:03] | of the Midlands have arrived. | 战利品送达了 |
[14:05] | Weapons. | 是武器 |
[14:07] | No. We have no need of arms. | 不 我们不需要武器 |
[14:11] | Our days of war are over. | 我们征战的日子结束了 |
[14:16] | Ingrith… | 英格瑞斯 |
[14:18] | you see where I’ve had you placed. | 看到我给你留的位置了吧 |
[14:21] | Right behind me. | 就在我身后 |
[14:23] | And that’s where I’ll always be. | 我永远都会在你身后 |
[14:26] | Ingrith, I said we had no need of arms. | 英格瑞斯 我说了不需要武器 |
[14:29] | One can never be too careful. | 有备无患 |
[14:38] | Your Majesty, it’s cocked. | 陛下 弩上弦了 |
[14:40] | Is it, now? | 是吗 |
[14:47] | – Father, Mother. – Well? | -父亲 母亲 -怎么样 |
[14:49] | What did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[14:51] | She said yes. | 她答应了 |
[14:52] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[14:54] | That is wonderful news. | 真是天大的好消息 |
[14:57] | Two kingdoms united at last. Yes. | 两个王国终于团结一致了 |
[15:04] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[15:06] | Perhaps I’ve been selfish… | 也许我太自私了 |
[15:08] | looking at this the wrong way. | 对此事的看法有错 |
[15:11] | You’ve made your choice. | 你已经做出了选择 |
[15:13] | Now is a time to celebrate. | 现在该庆祝了 |
[15:20] | I’m glad you finally approve. | 很高兴你终于认可了 |
[15:22] | Much more than that. | 不仅如此 |
[15:23] | I am ready to welcome your fiancee with open arms. | 我准备热情欢迎你的未婚妻 |
[15:30] | She shall come to dinner. | 她要来参加晚宴 |
[15:31] | That would be incredible. | 那太好了 |
[15:32] | Under one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[15:34] | She will bring her godmother. | 她要带上她的教母 |
[15:36] | Your Majesty, I strongly… | 陛下 我强烈… |
[15:37] | We will meet the one who raised her | 我们要在这座城堡里 |
[15:39] | right here in this castle. | 见一见养育她的教母 |
[15:41] | Yes. The queen is right. | 没错 王后说得对 |
[15:43] | I’m not sure her godmother will… | 我不确定她的教母会不会… |
[15:44] | No, but I insist. | 我坚持如此 |
[15:46] | After all, we will soon be family. | 毕竟 我们马上就要成为一家人了 |
[15:50] | Well, let it be known throughout the kingdom… | 通知全国上下 |
[15:52] | that my son is to marry Aurora. | 我儿子要娶奥萝拉了 |
[15:57] | And Maleficent is coming to dinner. | 并且玛琳菲森要来参加晚宴 |
[16:02] | I shall send word straightaway. | 我马上传话下去 |
[16:27] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[16:30] | Hold on to your petticoats! | 抓住裙子别放 |
[16:44] | Well, well. | 看啊 |
[16:49] | So? | 怎么样 |
[16:51] | So. | 怎么样 |
[16:56] | Godmother… | 教母 |
[17:01] | Philip asked me to marry him. | 菲利普向我求婚了 |
[17:04] | Poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[17:06] | He’ll recover. | 他会缓过来的 |
[17:09] | My answer was yes. | 我答应他了 |
[17:15] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -行 |
[17:17] | No. | 不行 |
[17:18] | I wasn’t really asking. | 我没有征求你的意见 |
[17:19] | Nor was I. | 我也没有 |
[17:21] | What’s next? | 你要怎么做 |
[17:22] | You’ll turn him into a goat? | 把他变成山羊吗 |
[17:26] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[17:29] | Why don’t you like Philip? | 你为什么不喜欢菲利普 |
[17:31] | Well, for one thing, he’s human. | 首先 他是人类 |
[17:33] | I’m a human. | 我也是人类 |
[17:34] | And I have never held that against you. | 我从没因为这点而针对过你 |
[17:38] | Until I fell in love. | 直到我坠入爱河 |
[17:40] | Love doesn’t always end well, Beasty. | 爱情未必会结局圆满 小怪物 |
[17:45] | I’ll have you know Prince Philip is a prince. | 你要知道菲利普可是一位王子 |
[17:48] | A very handsome and charming prince. | 一位非常英俊有魅力的王子 |
[17:54] | I’m just asking you to trust me. | 求求你相信我 |
[17:57] | Please give him a chance. | 给他一个机会 |
[18:00] | Let us prove you wrong. | 让我们证明你是错的 |
[18:01] | Philip is thoughtful… | 菲利普很善良 |
[18:03] | he’s very kind… | 很体贴 |
[18:05] | Kind of what? | 体什么 |
[18:07] | The king and queen are celebrating tonight… | 国王和王后邀请我们母女 |
[18:09] | and they have invited both of us to the castle. | 今晚去城堡参加庆祝晚宴 |
[18:12] | You want me to meet his parents? | 你想让我见他父母 |
[18:17] | It’s just a dinner. | 只是顿晚餐而已 |
[18:20] | They don’t want me in Ulstead. | 奥斯戴王国不欢迎我 |
[18:23] | Why on earth would I go? | 为什么我还要去 |
[18:25] | Because his mother wishes to meet mine. | 因为他母亲想见一见我母亲 |
[18:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:39] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[18:41] | I want you to wear this tonight. | 我想让你今晚佩戴这个 |
[18:44] | Your sword? | 你的宝剑 |
[18:46] | Because of you, | 因为你的缘故 |
[18:47] | Ulstead and the Moors will be united at last. | 奥斯戴王国和摩尔王国终于可以团结一致 |
[18:53] | Father, my love for Aurora has nothing to do with politics. | 父亲 我对奥萝拉的爱不夹杂任何政治因素 |
[18:56] | Yes, but your love… | 没错 但你们的爱情 |
[18:58] | will ensure peace for generations. | 可以确保世世代代和平共处 |
[19:02] | Now take it. And wear it… | 拿着它 佩戴上 |
[19:05] | to know that you will never have to use it. | 提醒自己我们再也无需兵戎相见 |
[19:09] | Oh, my son. | 我的孩子 |
[19:13] | I’ve never been more proud. | 我从未感到如此自豪 |
[19:18] | And what about Mother? | 母亲那边怎么样 |
[19:19] | Is she okay with this? | 她能接受吗 |
[19:22] | Your mother will learn to love who you love. | 你母亲会学着爱上你爱的人 |
[20:22] | Tomb Bloom. Tomb Bloom. | 彼岸花 彼岸花 |
[20:42] | I’m losing my patience. | 我要失去耐心了 |
[20:44] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[20:46] | You need to move faster, Lickspittle. | 你得加快进度 马屁精 |
[20:48] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 遵命 陛下 |
[20:52] | Aurora said yes. | 奥萝拉答应了求婚 |
[20:58] | It’s all coming together… | 一切即将完美 |
[21:03] | perfectly. | 上演 |
[21:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:24] | Try it with a little less fang. | 试试别露太多尖牙 |
[21:28] | How’s this? | 这样如何 |
[21:32] | Try the greeting. | 练练问好 |
[21:35] | How kind of you to invite me this evening. | 非常感谢你今晚的邀请 |
[21:38] | Remember, it’s not a threat. | 记住 这不是威胁 |
[21:41] | So very kind of you to invite me this evening. | 非常感谢你今晚的邀请 |
[21:46] | Yeah. Better. | 这样好多了 |
[21:49] | Try it with a curtsy. | 加上屈膝礼试试 |
[21:52] | We can skip that part. | 不加也挺好的 |
[21:59] | She really loves that boy, you know. | 她真的很爱那个小伙子 |
[22:02] | You’re doing her a great kindness. | 你这样做是对她的体贴 |
[22:07] | Kindness? | 体贴 |
[22:10] | Mistress… | 夫人 |
[22:24] | Doesn’t she look lovely? | 她很漂亮吧 |
[22:30] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[22:35] | For your horns. | 遮住你的角 |
[22:38] | I just thought it might make | 我觉得这样应该会 |
[22:39] | Philip’s family feel more comfortable. | 让菲利普的家人更自在些 |
[22:42] | And you, as well. | 你也更自在些 |
[22:47] | Maybe it’s a bad idea. | 也许是个馊主意 |
[22:49] | No, it’s… | 不 |
[22:52] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[23:03] | I’m so excited. | 我太兴奋了 |
[23:05] | It’s more than I can bear. | 我都快受不了了 |
[23:44] | It’s Maleficent! | 是玛琳菲森 |
[23:52] | Pitchforks? | 干草叉 |
[23:54] | Humans are hilarious. | 人类真可笑 |
[24:01] | It’s getting better. | 有进步 |
[24:18] | Anyone leaves their post gets hung. | 擅离岗位者死 |
[24:20] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[24:31] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[24:40] | Have you ever considered turning me into a bear? | 你考虑过把我变成熊吗 |
[24:42] | I think I’d make quite an impressive one. | 我觉得我当熊肯定很厉害 |
[24:45] | Look at their claws. They’re so strong. | 看看这利爪 太强壮了 |
[24:46] | Why are we talking about bears? | 你说熊干什么 |
[24:49] | Presenting Queen Aurora of the Moors. | 有请摩尔王国的奥萝拉女王 |
[25:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:04] | You look wonderful. | 你看起来美极了 |
[25:06] | I’m so happy to be here. | 能来这里我很高兴 |
[25:09] | Aurora, this is truly an honor. | 奥萝拉 见到你是莫大的荣幸 |
[25:16] | Welcome to Ulstead. | 欢迎来到奥斯戴 |
[25:20] | Such a beautiful girl. | 真是个美丽的姑娘 |
[25:23] | I can see how you stole Philip’s heart. | 我明白你是怎么偷走菲利普的心了 |
[25:27] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[25:32] | The flowers in your hair. | 你头发上的花朵 |
[25:33] | I’m allergic. | 我过敏 |
[25:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:36] | Oh, no. No, no. It’s all right. | 不不不 没关系 |
[25:39] | They’re beautiful. | 花朵很美 |
[25:39] | Presenting Maleficent. | 有请玛琳菲森 |
[25:53] | Maleficent, it’s wonderful to see you again. | 玛琳菲森 很高兴再次见到你 |
[25:57] | This is my father, King John of Ulstead. | 这是我父亲 奥斯戴王国的约翰国王 |
[26:00] | And my mother, Queen Ingrith. | 还有我母亲 英格瑞斯王后 |
[26:03] | Welcome to our home. | 欢迎来我们家 |
[26:09] | It’s so very kind of you to invite me this evening. | 非常感谢你今晚的邀请 |
[26:14] | Don’t smile. | 别笑 |
[26:17] | And I would like to introduce you to Diaval. | 我想为你们引见迪亚瓦 |
[26:21] | I trust you had no trouble finding the castle. | 找到这座城堡应该不太麻烦吧 |
[26:25] | Why would I have trouble? | 为什么会有麻烦 |
[26:31] | He’s making small talk. | 他在和你闲聊 |
[26:33] | I’ll explain it later. | 我晚点给你解释 |
[26:36] | No trouble at all. | 完全没有麻烦 |
[26:37] | Your Majesties, ladies and gentlemen, | 国王和王后陛下 女士们先生们 |
[26:39] | dinner is served. | 晚宴准备好了 |
[26:41] | Please, make yourselves at home. | 请不要拘束 |
[27:13] | Bird. | 鸟 |
[27:16] | Delicious. | 美味 |
[27:27] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[27:30] | It’s iron. | 餐具是铁的 |
[27:32] | Majesty, as you are sensitive to flowers, | 陛下 就像你对花敏感 |
[27:34] | she is averse to iron. | 她厌恶铁 |
[27:38] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[27:39] | Take it away at once. | 立刻拿下去 |
[27:48] | I trust you’ll be comfortable using your hands? | 你应该觉得用手更自在吧 |
[27:52] | Such a warm spell of weather, isn’t it? | 最近天气真暖和 不是吗 |
[27:55] | It certainly is. | 确实是 |
[28:00] | Well, we have a small gift for Philip and Aurora… | 我们为菲利普和奥萝拉准备了一份小礼物 |
[28:03] | to celebrate their glorious future together. | 庆贺他们在一起的美好未来 |
[28:17] | I simply can’t wait to have a little one running through the castle again. | 我等不及再次有小孩子在城堡里跑来跑去 |
[28:25] | This castle? | 这座城堡吗 |
[28:27] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[28:31] | This will be their home. | 这里会是他们的家 |
[28:33] | I hear Aurora has a castle of her own. | 我听说奥萝拉有自己的城堡 |
[28:37] | Yes, sir, I do. | 是的 陛下 |
[28:40] | Yes… I’m… | 好吧 我… |
[28:42] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[28:43] | How did Aurora become Queen of the Moors? | 奥萝拉是怎么成为摩尔王国女王的 |
[28:47] | I made her queen. | 我让她当的 |
[28:48] | Her castle is quite stunning. You must see it. | 她的城堡相当漂亮 你一定得去看看 |
[28:50] | Yes, but in fact, she has another castle. | 好吧 但事实上 她有另一座城堡 |
[28:55] | Does she not? | 不是吗 |
[28:57] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[28:58] | One in the Moors, | 一个在摩尔王国 |
[28:59] | and one left behind by her father. | 一个她父王留下的 |
[29:02] | King Stefan, was it not? | 斯特凡国王的城堡 不是吗 |
[29:06] | That castle was never my home. It was given to the people. | 那座城堡从不是我家 已经送给人民了 |
[29:09] | So, you’re also a true princess. | 所以说你也是真正的公主 |
[29:13] | Even though Stefan died. Was killed? | 虽然斯特凡死了 被杀了 |
[29:15] | Remind me, did he die or was he killed? | 提醒我一下 他是死了还是被杀了 |
[29:18] | Both. | 被杀而死 |
[29:22] | Yes, you’re right, it is very warm recently. | 你说得没错 最近是很暖和 |
[29:24] | Because I remember the story of a baby. | 因为我记得一个婴儿的故事 |
[29:28] | A baby cursed to sleep… | 婴儿被施咒沉睡 |
[29:31] | and never wake up. | 再也没有醒来 |
[29:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:36] | Who would do such a terrible thing to an innocent child? | 谁会对无辜的孩子做这么可怕的事 |
[29:41] | Well, there are many who prey on the innocent. | 有很多会对无辜者下手的人 |
[29:47] | I’m sure your kind would agree. | 你们一族肯定会认同 |
[29:49] | What do you mean, my kind? | 我们一族是什么意思 |
[29:51] | She means humans. | 她的意思是人类 |
[29:53] | There are fairies missing from the Moors. | 摩尔王国有仙子失踪 |
[29:55] | What I’m missing is some wine. | 我缺失的是酒 |
[29:57] | Stolen by human poachers. | 被人类偷猎者偷走 |
[29:59] | That’s the first I’ve heard of it. | 这是我第一次听说 |
[30:00] | Someone gave the order. | 有人下了令 |
[30:09] | It sounds as if you’re accusing the king. | 听起来你在指控国王 |
[30:13] | No, she never said that. | 不 她没那么说 |
[30:14] | Wait… Sorry, who would steal a fairy? | 等等 不好意思 谁会偷仙子 |
[30:16] | Your Majesty, I must report | 陛下 我必须上报 |
[30:18] | that two peasants were found dead… just outside the Moors. | 两个平民被发现死在摩尔王国外 |
[30:21] | They’d been missing for several days. | 他们失踪了好几天 |
[30:23] | I see. | 明白了 |
[30:24] | Yes, we all see. | 我们都明白了 |
[30:28] | The borders are open, but humans are not welcome. Isn’t that right? | 边境开放 但并不欢迎人类 不是吗 |
[30:32] | What exactly are you implying, Your Majesty? | 你到底在暗示什么 陛下 |
[30:34] | Innocent men are being slaughtered on the Moors… | 无辜人类在摩尔王国被残忍杀害 |
[30:38] | and she’s talking about fairies. | 她却在说仙子 |
[30:44] | Contain your animal. | 管好你的动物 |
[30:46] | Or I will. | 否则我替你管 |
[30:53] | If I didn’t know better, | 要不是我明事理 |
[30:54] | I’d say you were making a threat. | 我会以为你在威胁 |
[30:56] | Well, do you? | 你是吗 |
[30:57] | – Do I what? – Know better? | -我是什么 -明事理 |
[30:59] | Enough. | 够了 |
[31:00] | Put her down. | 把它放下 |
[31:03] | Please, put her down. | 拜托 把它放下 |
[31:08] | We’re here to celebrate. | 我们是来庆祝的 |
[31:13] | Forgive me, he’s right. | 原谅我 他说得对 |
[31:15] | Let’s not forget why we’re here. | 不要忘了我们在此的原因 |
[31:17] | The start of a new life for Aurora. | 奥萝拉新人生的开始 |
[31:22] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[31:28] | You have done an admirable job, Maleficent… | 玛琳菲森 你的付出令人钦佩 |
[31:32] | going against your own nature to raise this child. | 违背自己的天性抚养这个孩子 |
[31:36] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[31:38] | Aurora will finally get… | 奥萝拉终于要得到… |
[31:41] | the love of a real family. | 真正家庭的爱了 |
[31:45] | A real mother. | 一位真正的母亲 |
[31:47] | Because the one thing I regret… | 因为我唯一后悔的 |
[31:49] | is never having a daughter of my own. | 就是没有自己的女儿 |
[31:53] | But tonight changes that. | 但今晚改变了这点 |
[31:56] | Tonight, I consider Aurora my own. | 今晚 我把奥萝拉当亲生女儿 |
[32:16] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[32:17] | We have opened our home to a witch! | 我们把女巫请进了家门 |
[32:30] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:31] | There is no union. | 不会有结盟 |
[32:33] | There will be no wedding. | 也不会有婚礼 |
[32:35] | – Maleficent! – We must protect the king! | -玛琳菲森 -我们必须保护国王 |
[32:37] | Maleficent, please, stop now. | 玛琳菲森 请你快停手 |
[32:39] | John, I’m so frightened. | 约翰 我好害怕 |
[32:43] | What has she done to me? | 她对我做了什么 |
[32:47] | Father! | 父亲 |
[32:50] | John! | 约翰 |
[32:52] | We go home. | 我们回家 |
[32:55] | John! | 约翰 |
[32:57] | It’s a curse. | 这是诅咒 |
[33:00] | It’s a curse! | 这是诅咒 |
[33:02] | Maleficent has cursed the king! | 玛琳菲森对国王施咒了 |
[33:07] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[33:08] | I’ve done nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[33:11] | Aurora, we go home now. | 奥萝拉 我们立刻回家 |
[33:15] | Aurora! | 奥萝拉 |
[33:30] | Aurora! | 奥萝拉 |
[33:32] | Wake him! | 解除诅咒 |
[33:35] | Wake him, please. | 解除诅咒 求你了 |
[35:00] | Stand aside! | 都让开 |
[35:04] | To the bedroom! | 快抬到卧室 |
[35:07] | This magic, we have no tools to reverse it. | 这种魔力 我们没有办法解除 |
[35:12] | There must be a lesion. | 一定有伤口 |
[35:15] | Proof of her witchery. | 她施法的证据 |
[35:16] | Please, leave His Majesty his dignity. | 请为陛下保留些颜面吧 |
[35:19] | We all saw what Maleficent did to him. | 我们都看见玛琳菲森对他做了什么 |
[35:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:24] | A curse upon our king is a curse upon this kingdom. | 诅咒我们的国王就是诅咒这个王国 |
[35:29] | All he wanted was peace. | 他只是想要和平 |
[35:32] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[35:34] | You have nothing to apologize for, my dear. | 你完全不需要道歉 亲爱的 |
[35:38] | Maleficent is a threat to everyone. | 玛琳菲森对所有人都是威胁 |
[35:41] | Especially you. | 对你尤其如此 |
[35:44] | We’ll do our best to protect you. | 我们会尽全力保护你的 |
[35:48] | There must be a way to reverse this. | 一定有办法能解除诅咒 |
[35:51] | Mother, could you try kissing him? | 母亲 你吻他一下试试 |
[35:56] | True love and all that. | 真爱之类的 |
[36:02] | I doubt that would work. | 我猜是没用的 |
[36:04] | It could save him. | 也许能救他呢 |
[36:05] | – A kiss is just a kiss. – Please, Mother. | -吻就只是吻 -拜托了 母亲 |
[36:08] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[36:21] | You wanted peace… | 你渴望和平 |
[36:23] | now rest in peace forever. | 那就永远和平地安息吧 |
[36:35] | I told you. | 我早说过了 |
[36:37] | This is no fairy tale. | 这可不是童话 |
[36:41] | I have to return to the Moors. | 我必须回摩尔一趟 |
[36:43] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[36:44] | Wait, wait. Come here. | 等一下 过来 |
[36:46] | I have to find her. | 我必须找到她 |
[36:47] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在已经半夜了 |
[36:48] | She will break the curse. I know she will. | 她会解开诅咒的 我知道她会的 |
[36:50] | Okay, well, let me come with you. | 好 那让我跟你一起去吧 |
[36:52] | No. You should stay with your family. | 不 你应该和你的家人在一起 |
[36:55] | You are my family. | 你就是我的家人 |
[36:58] | Let her go, Philip. | 让她去吧 菲利普 |
[37:00] | Maybe she can save him. | 也许她可以拯救国王 |
[37:58] | Maleficent! | 玛琳菲森 |
[38:04] | Maleficent! | 玛琳菲森 |
[38:13] | Godmother! | 教母 |
[38:21] | Please come back. | 求你回来 |
[38:28] | She’s not in the Moors. | 她不在摩尔境内 |
[38:31] | Diaval. | 迪瓦尔 |
[38:33] | No one’s seen her. | 没有人看到过她 |
[38:35] | I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你我太高兴了 |
[38:38] | She’s nowhere to be found. | 哪里都找不到她 |
[38:41] | What if she never comes back? | 如果她再也不回来怎么办 |
[38:43] | I could be stuck as a human forever. | 那我就要永远保持人形了 |
[38:46] | I have to find her. | 我必须找到她 |
[38:50] | She’s the only one who can break the curse. | 只有她能解开诅咒 |
[39:53] | Tell me she’s dead. | 告诉我 她已经死了 |
[39:55] | The iron pierced her flesh. | 铁珠击穿了她的身体 |
[39:58] | She fell into the river and went over the falls. | 她掉进河里 坠下了瀑布 |
[40:02] | Then where is her head? | 那她的头颅在哪里 |
[40:05] | There was something else. | 出现了别的东西 |
[40:07] | Another creature. | 另一个怪物 |
[40:10] | It pulled her from the depths of the sea. | 它把她从海底救了起来 |
[40:13] | What did it look like? | 它长什么样 |
[40:16] | Her. | 和她一样 |
[40:18] | It carried her up into the sky. | 它抱着她飞上了天空 |
[40:21] | A wounded animal lashes out | 受伤的野兽突然发狂 |
[40:22] | and now she’s not alone. | 而现在她有同伙了 |
[40:24] | We must be ready for war. | 我们必须做好开战的准备 |
[40:30] | Maleficent has cursed the king! | 玛琳菲森对国王施咒了 |
[40:39] | Stay inside! | 待在室内 |
[40:47] | Maleficent has cursed the king! | 玛琳菲森对国王施咒了 |
[42:21] | If Conall hadn’t found her, she would be dead. | 要不是康诺尔找到她 她早没命了 |
[42:29] | They tried to kill her with this. | 他们想用这玩意儿杀死她 |
[42:48] | Do you hear it? | 你们听到了吗 |
[42:51] | Do you hear it? | 你们听到了吗 |
[42:56] | It’s a message from the humans. | 这是人类发出的信号 |
[42:59] | I hear it loud and clear. | 我听得再清楚不过了 |
[43:01] | Time for us to die. | 我们生死存亡的时刻到了 |
[43:05] | Humans have used iron against us for centuries. | 几百年来 人类一直用铁来对付我们 |
[43:08] | And we are almost extinct because of it. | 我们差点因此灭族 |
[43:11] | Killing peasants on the Moors | 屠杀摩尔的平民 |
[43:12] | will only lead to more conflict, Borra. | 只会引发更多的冲突 博拉 |
[43:15] | They’ve pulled the iron from the earth… | 人类从土地中挖出铁 |
[43:17] | made their swords and shields, drove us underground. | 做成剑和盾 把我们逼到了地底 |
[43:20] | But this… | 而这个 |
[43:25] | This will finish us. | 会让我们彻底灭亡 |
[43:26] | Our people are safe here for now. | 我们在这里仍然安全 |
[43:28] | But for how long? | 但能维持多久呢 |
[43:29] | The humans will find us. They will not stop. | 人类会找到我们 他们不会停手 |
[43:32] | I call for war. | 我提议发动战争 |
[43:36] | I call for war! | 我提议发动战争 |
[43:38] | Right now! | 刻不容缓 |
[43:40] | There are too many humans. | 人类的数量太多了 |
[43:44] | Too many kingdoms. | 人类的王国太多了 |
[43:46] | Conall, they will keep finding | 康诺尔 人类会不停地寻找 |
[43:48] | new ways to destroy us. | 毁灭我们的新手段 |
[43:50] | We can’t win. | 我们赢不了 |
[43:56] | We can’t win! | 我们赢不了 |
[44:00] | Not this way. | 靠战争赢不了 |
[44:03] | No. You’re wrong, Conall. | 不 你错了 康诺尔 |
[44:06] | We have something they didn’t plan on. | 我们有他们意想不到的绝招 |
[44:12] | We have her. | 我们有她 |
[44:19] | She holds powers none of us possess. | 她有我们任何人都不具备的力量 |
[44:23] | She is wounded, Borra. | 她受伤了 博拉 |
[44:26] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[44:44] | You reek of human. | 你散发着人类的恶臭 |
[44:48] | Maybe I was wrong about you. | 也许我看错了你 |
[44:50] | Or maybe Conall should have left you for dead | 也许康诺尔应该把你留在海底 |
[44:52] | at the bottom of the sea. | 任由你死去 |
[44:57] | No. | 不对 |
[45:00] | It’s there, isn’t it? | 它确实存在 对吗 |
[45:04] | It’s inside you. | 它就在你体内 |
[45:24] | You see? | 你们看到了吗 |
[45:29] | You see what’s inside her? | 你们看到她体内的力量了吗 |
[45:33] | That is what will save us all. | 那将能拯救我们所有人 |
[45:53] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[45:58] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[46:04] | Let me show you who we are. | 我带你看我们是谁 |
[47:02] | We’re Dark Fey. | 我们是黑暗仙子 |
[47:05] | Same as you. | 和你一样 |
[47:18] | We’re all that remain. | 我们是仅存的黑暗仙子了 |
[47:21] | Unseen here, far away from mankind. | 躲藏在此处 远离人类 |
[47:24] | Look! | 快看 |
[47:27] | As more human kingdoms emerged, | 当越来越多的人类王国出现 |
[47:29] | we went into hiding… | 世界各个角落的我们 |
[47:30] | from every corner of the earth… | 不得不躲藏起来 |
[47:33] | doing what we had to, to survive. | 为了生存竭尽全力 |
[47:36] | But many were lost. | 但我们失去了很多同伴 |
[48:01] | Only a few generations ago… | 仅仅几代仙子之前 |
[48:03] | our kind roamed every part of the world. | 我们一族遍布世界各处 |
[48:07] | The tundra. | 冻土平原 |
[48:09] | The forest. | 森林 |
[48:10] | The jungle. | 丛林 |
[48:16] | The desert. | 沙漠 |
[48:22] | Now, our only refuge is here… | 如今 我们仅存的避难所 |
[48:25] | in this cave. | 就是这个洞穴 |
[48:27] | Our nest of origin. | 我们祖先的巢穴 |
[48:34] | Listen. Play in the wind. | 听着 去风中玩耍吧 |
[48:39] | Go! | 去吧 |
[48:59] | Those children should be soaring over the trees and rivers. | 那些孩子本该在树林和河流上方遨游 |
[49:03] | Instead, they are raised in exile. | 然而他们只能在流亡中长大 |
[49:06] | I could protect them. | 我能保护他们 |
[49:09] | How? By waging war against the humans? | 怎么保护 靠跟人类开战吗 |
[49:12] | I’ve been at war with them my whole life. | 我一生都在和人类斗争 |
[49:14] | Not all of them. | 并非所有的人类 |
[49:16] | There was one you raised as your own. | 有一个人类孩子你视如己出 |
[49:20] | Maybe we don’t have to hide from the humans. | 也许我们不需要躲避人类 |
[49:24] | Maybe we can exist without fear… | 也许我们能生存下去 摆脱恐惧 |
[49:26] | and war. | 摆脱战争 |
[49:28] | Find a way together. | 找到共存的办法 |
[49:32] | That will never happen. | 那永远不可能实现 |
[51:06] | Gotcha! | 抓到你啦 |
[51:12] | Welcome to your new home. | 欢迎来到你的新家 |
[51:34] | We’ve been worried about you, dear. | 我们都很担心你 亲爱的 |
[51:38] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[51:40] | I couldn’t find her. | 我找不到她 |
[51:41] | My heart breaks for you. | 我真为你心碎 |
[51:45] | She has brought a cloud of darkness upon your happiness. | 她为你的幸福蒙上了一层乌云 |
[51:50] | I know she was against this marriage. | 我知道她反对这门婚事 |
[51:53] | Never trusted your instincts as a queen. | 她也未曾信任过你作为女王的直觉 |
[51:56] | When I saw her at dinner… | 当我在晚宴上见到她 |
[51:58] | with her horns covered… | 她的角被遮盖住 |
[52:05] | bent cowering… | 掩饰着扭曲 |
[52:09] | Well, | 是啊 |
[52:12] | it’s no wonder that she lashed out. | 她突然发狂一点也不奇怪 |
[52:17] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[52:19] | You do truly love him, don’t you? | 你确实很爱他 不是吗 |
[52:21] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[52:23] | Deeply. | 我深爱着他 |
[52:26] | It is love that will heal you. | 爱会治愈你 |
[52:29] | It’s what heals us all. | 爱会治愈我们所有人 |
[52:32] | Let’s move forward together… | 让我们作为一家人 |
[52:36] | as a family. | 一起向前看 |
[52:54] | To all who live on the Moors… | 致摩尔王国的所有生灵 |
[52:59] | What is that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[53:01] | …and kingdoms far and wide, | 以及远方的各国 |
[53:03] | the king and queen invite you… | 我们的国王和王后邀请你们 |
[53:04] | to attend the wedding… | 来参加他们的儿子菲利普 |
[53:06] | of their son Philip to Aurora in three days’ time. | 和奥萝拉在三天后的婚礼 |
[53:11] | All are welcome. | 欢迎所有生灵 |
[53:15] | And all are expected! | 所有生灵都应该到场 |
[53:19] | Did you hear that? We’re invited to the castle! | 你听到了吗 我们被邀请去城堡了 |
[53:22] | I knew Aurora wouldn’t abandon us! | 我就知道奥萝拉不会丢下我们 |
[53:24] | I always knew I’d be invited. | 我一直都知道自己会受邀的 |
[53:26] | Just glad you two made the cut. | 很高兴你俩也能参加 |
[53:29] | Who’s getting married? | 谁要结婚了 |
[53:39] | Aurora, we don’t have to think about the wedding right now. | 奥萝拉 我们不用着急婚礼的事 |
[53:44] | The queen is right. | 王后说得对 |
[53:46] | We owe it to everyone… | 我们需要对大家有交代 |
[53:49] | especially the king. | 尤其是国王 |
[53:52] | What about Maleficent? | 那玛琳菲森呢 |
[53:57] | She’s gone. | 她已经不在了 |
[54:12] | The Phoenix. | 凤凰 |
[54:14] | It is said the Dark Fey began with her… | 传说她是黑暗仙子的祖先 |
[54:17] | evolved over centuries. | 经过了几个世纪的演化 |
[54:21] | You are the last of her descendants. | 你是她最后的后裔 |
[54:24] | Her blood is your own. | 你和她血脉相连 |
[54:28] | You are her. | 你就是她 |
[54:33] | In your hands, you hold the power of life and death… | 你手中掌握着控制生死的能力 |
[54:37] | destruction and rebirth. | 毁灭和重生 |
[54:41] | But nature’s greatest power | 但自然最大的力量 |
[54:44] | is the power of true transformation. | 是真正蜕变的力量 |
[54:49] | You transformed when you raised Aurora. | 你在抚养奥萝拉时蜕变了 |
[54:54] | When you found love… | 你在痛苦中 |
[54:56] | in the middle of your pain. | 找到了爱 |
[55:01] | I’m asking you to take all of your fury… | 我请求你把你的一切愤怒 |
[55:04] | all of your pain… | 一切痛苦 |
[55:07] | and not use it. | 全部摒弃 |
[55:09] | Help us broker peace with the humans. | 帮助我们与人类和平共处 |
[55:12] | Because peace… | 因为和平 |
[55:16] | could be the Dark Fey’s final transformation. | 可能会是黑暗仙子最后的蜕变 |
[55:28] | The Moors are our last true nature on earth. | 摩尔王国是我们在世上最后的净土 |
[55:32] | And yet you named a human as queen. | 而你让一个人类当了女王 |
[55:36] | A daughter you cared for. | 你爱护的女儿 |
[55:41] | I have no daughter. | 我没有女儿 |
[55:46] | She has chosen her side. | 她已经选择了自己的立场 |
[56:01] | We’ve just heard. | 我们刚刚听说 |
[56:03] | There’s going to be a wedding at the castle in three days. | 三天后城堡中会举行婚礼 |
[56:07] | Humans will come from all over. | 各地的人类都会过去 |
[56:10] | That’s when we attack. | 我们就在那时进攻 |
[56:12] | We’ll kill the king and queen of Ulstead… | 杀了奥斯戴的国王和王后 |
[56:15] | and their young prince. | 还有他们的小王子 |
[56:19] | Their kingdom will fall. | 他们的王国将会灭亡 |
[56:22] | And the Fey will rise again. | 仙子将再次崛起 |
[56:40] | The fairies made it. | 这是仙子们做的 |
[56:58] | I wore it when I married the king. | 这是我嫁给国王时穿的 |
[57:09] | I’m sure it’s perfect. | 肯定是完美的嫁衣 |
[57:12] | So am I. | 我同意 |
[57:20] | Your Majesty, she’s absolutely lovely. | 陛下 她真漂亮 |
[57:23] | Considering how she was raised. | 考虑到她的身世背景 |
[57:24] | By the same evil witch who cursed her. | 被那个对她施咒的邪恶女巫抚养长大 |
[57:27] | It’s a miracle Prince Philip came along. | 她能遇上菲利普王子真是奇迹 |
[57:30] | It’s a miracle the poor child is alive at all. | 这可怜的姑娘能活下来就是奇迹了 |
[57:34] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[57:36] | It’s exquisite. | 太精美了 |
[58:08] | When I’m older… | 等我长大了 |
[58:09] | I’m going to live here, in the Moors, with you. | 就和你一起住在摩尔王国 |
[58:13] | Then we can look after each other. | 这样我们就能相互照顾 |
[58:36] | – Tell me what’s troubling you. – It’s nothing. | -跟我说说你有什么烦心事 -没什么 |
[58:39] | Aurora, I know you better than that. | 奥萝拉 我了解你 |
[58:45] | This jewelry… | 这些珠宝 |
[58:47] | my hair… | 我的发型 |
[58:48] | all these rules. | 那么多规矩 |
[58:51] | I just… I can’t breathe. | 让我喘不过气 |
[58:54] | I feel like I’m not Queen of the Moors anymore. | 我感觉自己不再是摩尔王国的女王了 |
[58:57] | I feel like a different person. | 我感觉像变了个人 |
[59:00] | Listen… | 听着 |
[59:02] | I fell in love with a girl in the forest and only her. | 我爱上的是森林里的那个女孩 并且只爱她 |
[59:05] | You don’t have to change. | 你不必改变 |
[59:07] | I don’t want you to change. | 我不想让你改变 |
[59:17] | I should have never asked her to wear that scarf. | 我真不该让她戴头巾 |
[59:26] | 铁粉 | |
[59:39] | Ah, yes. | 太棒了 |
[59:43] | Well… | 怎么样 |
[59:45] | Does it work? | 成功了吗 |
[59:47] | I only have a handful of fairy specimens to work with… | 我只有屈指可数的几个仙子用来试验 |
[59:50] | and the extraction process is painstaking. | 而且提取过程很艰难 |
[59:53] | Extraction from what? | 提取什么 |
[59:56] | Tomb Bloom flowers. | 彼岸花 |
[59:57] | They grow from a fairy’s grave, | 它们生长于仙子的坟墓 |
[59:59] | contain their very essence. | 含有仙子的精华 |
[1:00:01] | When you mix the pollen with iron powder… | 将它的花粉与铁粉混合 |
[1:00:03] | the resulting dust ends a fairy’s life. | 形成的粉末能杀死仙子 |
[1:00:06] | We will need thousands more. | 我们需要几千朵彼岸花 |
[1:00:10] | Show me. | 演示一下 |
[1:00:13] | Show me. | 演示一下 |
[1:00:15] | Very well. | 好的 |
[1:00:19] | So… | 来吧 |
[1:01:10] | Finally, the Moors will be mine. | 摩尔王国终于是我的囊中之物了 |
[1:01:14] | No more fairies. | 仙子将不复存在 |
[1:01:52] | Stay alert, men. | 保持警惕 兄弟们 |
[1:02:11] | This is where I found them. | 就是在这里找到的 |
[1:02:13] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[1:02:14] | But what if the winged one returns? | 万一长翅膀的怪物回来怎么办 |
[1:02:16] | Don’t you worry about that. | 用不着担心 |
[1:02:19] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会做好准备 |
[1:02:20] | Take the Tomb Blooms. | 去摘彼岸花吧 |
[1:02:22] | Get to work! | 动手吧 |
[1:02:40] | Sentries, stay alert! | 哨兵 保持警惕 |
[1:02:41] | Keep your weapons on hand. | 准备好武器 |
[1:03:03] | Move it! | 麻利点 |
[1:03:12] | Maleficent… | 玛琳菲森 |
[1:03:57] | This is where we bury our dead. | 我们在这里安葬死者 |
[1:04:01] | They’ve destroyed it. | 被他们摧毁了 |
[1:04:07] | This is what the humans do. | 人类就是这样 |
[1:04:10] | They’re nothing but locusts that swarm the earth. | 他们不过是挤满大地的蝗虫 |
[1:04:12] | We have to stop them. | 我们必须阻止他们 |
[1:04:17] | You spent years caring for a human… | 你花了很多年照顾一个人类 |
[1:04:20] | now it’s time to care for your own. | 现在该照顾你自己的同类了 |
[1:04:32] | Fire! | 射击 |
[1:04:54] | Reload! We go again! | 填弹 再来 |
[1:05:02] | Fire! | 射击 |
[1:05:07] | Reload! There’s another one! | 填弹 还有一个 |
[1:06:26] | Everyone, stay together! | 大家跟紧点 |
[1:06:28] | We’re about to leave the Moors. | 我们要离开摩尔王国了 |
[1:06:30] | Grab the hand or the wing… or the tail of whoever is closest to you. | 握住离你最近的手或翅膀 或尾巴 |
[1:07:15] | Hey, over here! Yeah, over here! | 这边 这边 |
[1:07:18] | Hold formation, guards. Hold formation. | 维持队形 卫兵们 维持队形 |
[1:07:23] | – Excuse me, sir. – Stop right there. | -不好意思 先生 -站住 |
[1:07:25] | I’m with the bride. | 我是新娘那边的 |
[1:07:26] | We’ve been told to let the, uh, other kind find their seats first. | 我们奉命让怪物先就座 |
[1:07:29] | But I’m not a human. | 但我不是人类 |
[1:07:30] | – I’m a raven. – What? | -我是乌鸦 -什么 |
[1:07:32] | A raven. The black bird. | 我是乌鸦 黑色的鸟 |
[1:07:36] | This rice is delicious. | 这米真好吃 |
[1:07:38] | You’re supposed to throw it at the bride and groom. | 这是用来撒向新娘和新郎的 |
[1:07:40] | What? And waste good rice? | 什么 浪费好好的米 |
[1:07:43] | What’s the hold up? | 为什么要拦着我们 |
[1:07:45] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[1:07:46] | Why can’t humans come in, too? | 为什么人类不能进去 |
[1:07:50] | Why can’t we come in? | 为什么我们不能进去 |
[1:07:59] | I know it’s bad luck… | 我知道这样不吉利 |
[1:08:00] | but I had to see you. | 但我必须见你 |
[1:08:03] | For you. | 给你的 |
[1:08:04] | A Tomb Bloom? | 彼岸花 |
[1:08:06] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[1:08:07] | From my mother. | 从我母亲那里拿的 |
[1:08:09] | The sun’s up. It’s our wedding day. | 天亮了 今天是我们的大喜之日 |
[1:08:20] | From my mother. | 从我母亲那里拿的 |
[1:11:11] | Where should we sit, Flittle? | 我们该坐在哪里 蓝蝶仙子 |
[1:11:13] | On the left. We’re with the bride. | 坐在左边 我们是新娘那边的 |
[1:11:15] | Yes, we are. | 没错 |
[1:11:16] | But the groom’s lovely, too. | 但新郎也很可爱 |
[1:11:18] | Yes, he is. | 没错 |
[1:11:21] | I’m with both. | 我两边都是 |
[1:11:33] | Now. | 好了 |
[1:11:57] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[1:11:58] | Nobody is allowed in here except me. | 除了我 谁都不许进来 |
[1:12:00] | And I’m already here, so go away! | 而我已经进来了 所以赶紧出去 |
[1:12:21] | Maleficent, please stop. | 玛琳菲森 请你快停手 |
[1:12:30] | Maleficent. | 玛琳菲森 |
[1:12:32] | She didn’t do it. | 不是她做的 |
[1:12:37] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:12:39] | Before I call the guards! | 否则我叫卫兵来了 |
[1:12:47] | The missing fairies. | 失踪的仙子 |
[1:12:49] | I said get out. Did you hear me? | 我说了出去 你听到了吗 |
[1:12:51] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:12:58] | You’re a pixie. | 你是精灵 |
[1:12:59] | How dare you call me that? | 你竟敢这么叫我 |
[1:13:01] | I’m Lickspittle, the nobleman… | 我是贵族马屁精 |
[1:13:03] | and I serve the queen. | 我是王后的手下 |
[1:13:06] | She took your wings. | 她夺走了你的翅膀 |
[1:13:12] | We have to release them. | 我们得放了他们 |
[1:13:14] | They belong on the Moors. | 他们属于摩尔王国 |
[1:13:15] | As you do, Aurora. | 你也是 奥萝拉 |
[1:13:18] | A human who has betrayed her kind. | 一个背叛了同类的人类 |
[1:13:29] | You put the curse on the king. | 是你对国王施了咒 |
[1:13:31] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[1:13:33] | You may be queen… | 你或许是女王 |
[1:13:35] | but you are very young. | 但你太年轻了 |
[1:13:37] | Ruling humans is a bit more complicated… | 统治人类比你头戴鲜花 |
[1:13:40] | than running around barefoot with flowers in your hair. | 赤脚到处跑要更复杂 |
[1:13:47] | When I was young… | 我年轻时 |
[1:13:50] | my family’s kingdom bordered the Moors. | 我娘家的王国与摩尔王国接壤 |
[1:13:53] | And one particularly harsh winter… | 在一个异常寒冷的冬天 |
[1:13:58] | our crops died… | 我们的庄稼死了 |
[1:13:59] | and the people began to suffer. | 人民开始遭罪 |
[1:14:03] | And as we looked over our walls… | 我们的视线越过城墙 |
[1:14:05] | we could see the fairies thriving. | 看到仙子繁荣生活着 |
[1:14:10] | My brother and I believed we should take what we needed… | 我哥哥和我认为应该夺取所需 |
[1:14:13] | while my father, the king, sought their kindness. | 但我的父王亲却指望着仙子的仁慈 |
[1:14:19] | Choosing peace over our people, | 选择了和平 而不是我们的子民 |
[1:14:21] | he sent my brother to do his bidding. | 他派我哥哥去商议 |
[1:14:23] | He never came back. | 但他一去不回 |
[1:14:27] | Those savages… | 那些野蛮的 |
[1:14:29] | creatures who could barely grunt, | 连话都不会说的怪物 |
[1:14:30] | let alone engage in talks, killed him. | 不由分说地杀了他 |
[1:14:33] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[1:14:35] | Our people became fearful. | 我们的人民开始恐惧 |
[1:14:37] | They overthrew my father. | 他们推翻了我父王 |
[1:14:39] | The land fell into chaos. I was cast out. | 王国陷入混乱 我被驱逐了 |
[1:14:43] | Forced by fate into marriage with King John of Ulstead. | 命运迫使我嫁给了奥斯戴的约翰国王 |
[1:14:48] | Another weak king | 又是一个软弱的国王 |
[1:14:50] | speaking of tolerance and civility. | 满口包容与礼待 |
[1:14:52] | And now, my own son… | 现在 我的亲生儿子 |
[1:14:55] | corrupted with visions of harmony. | 也被追求和谐的幻想蒙蔽了 |
[1:14:59] | But peace will not be our downfall. | 但我们不会被和平毁灭 |
[1:15:07] | Now lock her up. | 把她锁起来 |
[1:15:09] | A war is coming. | 战争就要来了 |
[1:15:17] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:15:27] | I wish you could be here with me. | 真希望你能出席婚礼 |
[1:15:39] | Conall wanted peace… | 康诺尔想要和平 |
[1:15:43] | and they filled him with iron. | 他们却用铁攻击他 |
[1:15:47] | Now, we will have our war. | 我们的战争要打响了 |
[1:15:52] | Our fight begins now! | 我们的战斗现在开始 |
[1:15:56] | We will rise together! | 我们将一起崛起 |
[1:15:58] | We fight together. | 我们一起战斗 |
[1:16:00] | And we will show them no mercy! | 我们绝不会手下留情 |
[1:16:22] | Come on! Go! | 快点 出发 |
[1:16:28] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[1:16:31] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:16:48] | Where are all Philip’s guests? | 菲利普的客人都在哪 |
[1:16:49] | Humans are poor timekeepers. | 人类真不守时 |
[1:17:18] | Start the music. | 开始奏乐 |
[1:17:39] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:18:44] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[1:18:58] | It’s a trap! Get down! | 是陷阱 躲起来 |
[1:19:19] | Your Majesty… | 陛下 |
[1:19:22] | they’re coming from the sea. | 他们从海上来了 |
[1:19:34] | She escaped! | 她逃走了 |
[1:19:42] | Down this way, come on! | 这边走 快点 |
[1:19:51] | Your Highness. | 陛下 |
[1:19:53] | Upon my command. | 听我指挥 |
[1:20:05] | Check every room! | 检查每一间屋子 |
[1:20:09] | She can’t be far! | 她跑不远的 |
[1:20:43] | Wait. | 等着 |
[1:20:45] | Wait. | 等着 |
[1:21:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:21:16] | Now. | 发射 |
[1:21:17] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:21:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:56] | They look just like her. | 他们看起来和她一样 |
[1:22:02] | Withdraw! | 撤退 |
[1:22:04] | Withdraw! | 撤退 |
[1:22:07] | Pull back! | 撤退 |
[1:22:09] | Maleficent’s starting a war. | 玛琳菲森挑起了战争 |
[1:22:10] | First my father, and now this. | 先是我父亲 现在又这样 |
[1:22:12] | Philip! She didn’t curse him. | 菲利普 她没有对他施咒 |
[1:22:15] | – Maleficent. – What? | -玛琳菲森 -什么 |
[1:22:17] | She never cursed him. | 她根本没有对他施咒 |
[1:22:20] | It was your mother. | 是你母亲做的 |
[1:22:21] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[1:22:23] | It was the spindle. | 是纺锤 |
[1:22:29] | The curse is still in it. | 上面还有诅咒 |
[1:22:31] | Your mother used it against your father. | 你母亲用它对付你父亲 |
[1:22:36] | Look. | 看 |
[1:22:40] | It’s the same. | 一模一样 |
[1:22:41] | She’s locked the Moor folk in the chapel. | 她把摩尔居民锁在了教堂里 |
[1:22:44] | This isn’t a wedding. | 这不是婚礼 |
[1:22:45] | It’s a trap. | 而是陷阱 |
[1:22:52] | Remember where you came from. | 记住你来自哪里 |
[1:22:55] | Remember who you are. | 记住你是谁 |
[1:23:01] | I’ve made my choice. | 我已经做出了选择 |
[1:23:04] | You’ll have to make yours. | 你也得做出选择 |
[1:23:34] | Stay low! | 飞低一点 |
[1:23:38] | Divide! | 散开 |
[1:23:41] | Follow me! | 跟着我 |
[1:23:52] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[1:23:54] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[1:24:07] | – Ignite! – Ignite! | -点火 -点火 |
[1:24:19] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:04] | Aunties! Aunties! | 姑母 姑母 |
[1:25:09] | It’s too heavy! | 太重了 |
[1:25:11] | Aurora! | 奥萝拉 |
[1:25:12] | Diaval! You’re here. | 迪亚瓦 你来了 |
[1:25:18] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:25:40] | Weapon change! | 换武器 |
[1:25:43] | Weapon change! Go! | 换武器 快 |
[1:26:24] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[1:26:26] | You have to stop this. | 你得阻止这一切 |
[1:26:28] | We are at war. | 我们在打仗 |
[1:26:29] | This isn’t a war. It’s a massacre. | 这不是战争 这是屠杀 |
[1:26:31] | Philip, you don’t understand. | 菲利普 你不明白 |
[1:26:33] | These creatures stand between us… | 这些怪物阻挡我们 |
[1:26:36] | and everything we need to survive. | 获取生存所需的资源 |
[1:26:39] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:26:40] | We can stand together. | 我们可以共存 |
[1:26:42] | Well, you’re a fool to believe that. | 你这个傻瓜居然真信 |
[1:26:44] | You don’t know what it takes to fight for our kind. | 你不知道为我们的同类而战要付出什么 |
[1:26:49] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[1:26:51] | I am protecting the kingdom… | 我是在保护王国 |
[1:26:53] | and your throne. | 以及你的王位 |
[1:26:56] | What about Father? | 那父亲呢 |
[1:26:59] | Were you protecting him, too? | 你也是在保护他吗 |
[1:27:04] | The prince is not feeling well. | 王子身体不适 |
[1:27:08] | See him to his chambers. | 带他回房休息 |
[1:27:14] | Now. | 马上 |
[1:27:19] | Sire, stop! | 殿下 不要 |
[1:27:47] | Yield! Yield! | 停手 停手 |
[1:27:49] | My mother cursed the king | 我母亲对国王施咒 |
[1:27:50] | so she could destroy the Moor folk. | 目的是毁灭摩尔居民 |
[1:27:52] | Your men are paying heavily for it. | 你的手下正在为此付出惨重代价 |
[1:28:01] | We have to do something! | 我们必须做点什么 |
[1:28:07] | Goodbye, girls. | 再见 姐妹们 |
[1:28:09] | No, come back! | 不 回来 |
[1:28:12] | Flittle! No! | 蓝蝶仙子 不 |
[1:28:26] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:28] | Hey, you, stay with your own! | 去跟同类待在一起 |
[1:28:30] | Run, Aurora, run! | 快跑 奥萝拉 快跑 |
[1:28:31] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[1:28:38] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:29:07] | Godmother. | 教母 |
[1:30:07] | For Flittle! | 为了蓝蝶仙子 |
[1:30:17] | We’ve got her! | 抓到她了 |
[1:31:06] | Go! Go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:31:09] | This way! This way! | 这边 这边 |
[1:31:11] | Go! | 快跑 |
[1:31:55] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[1:31:59] | This is not my fight. | 我不想打这场仗 |
[1:32:01] | My mother wanted a war, and you’re giving it to her. | 我母亲想要战争 而你让她如愿以偿 |
[1:32:05] | I won’t allow her hatred to ruin my kingdom or yours. | 我不会允许她的仇恨毁灭你我的王国 |
[1:32:26] | There will be no Fey blood on my hands. | 我手上不会沾染仙子的血 |
[1:32:50] | This way! This way! | 这边 这边 |
[1:32:54] | Maleficent’s back! | 玛琳菲森回来了 |
[1:33:01] | She’s going for the queen. | 她要去找王后 |
[1:33:09] | Yield! Yield! | 停手 停手 |
[1:33:11] | Stand down! | 停手 |
[1:33:12] | Lower your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[1:33:26] | There’s the evil that I promised them. | 我跟他们预言的恶魔出现了 |
[1:33:32] | Your kind is more predictable than humans. | 你们比人类还容易预测 |
[1:33:42] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:33:43] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:33:44] | Well, almost. | 大致如此 |
[1:33:47] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:33:48] | I’m sorry I doubted you, but this isn’t you. | 很抱歉我怀疑了你 但你不是这样的 |
[1:33:51] | There’s another way. | 这不是唯一的方法 |
[1:33:53] | I know who you are. | 我了解你 |
[1:33:57] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[1:34:00] | You do not. | 你不了解 |
[1:34:04] | Yes, I do. | 我了解 |
[1:34:06] | You’re my mother. | 你是我母亲 |
[1:34:43] | No! | 不 |
[1:35:01] | Do you know what makes a great leader, Aurora? | 你知道伟大领袖的必备条件吗 奥萝拉 |
[1:35:04] | The ability to instill fear in your subjects… | 向子民灌输恐惧的能力 |
[1:35:08] | and then use that fear… | 并且利用那种恐惧 |
[1:35:09] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:35:12] | against your enemies. | 对付你的敌人 |
[1:35:14] | So… | 所以… |
[1:35:16] | I spread the story of the evil witch… | 我散布了那个关于邪恶女巫 |
[1:35:20] | and the princess she cursed. | 以及被她施咒的公主的故事 |
[1:35:24] | It didn’t matter who woke Sleeping Beauty. | 谁唤醒了睡美人并不重要 |
[1:35:28] | They were all terrified. | 他们都吓坏了 |
[1:35:30] | And the story became legend. | 而故事成为了传说 |
[1:35:36] | I know you think I’m a monster. | 我知道你认为我是恶魔 |
[1:35:39] | But what I did to the king, to Maleficent, to my son… | 但我对国王 玛琳菲森和我儿子所做的 |
[1:35:44] | I did for Ulstead. | 都是为了奥斯戴王国 |
[1:35:47] | You are a traitor to your kind, | 你背叛了你的同类 |
[1:35:50] | and you will pay for it. | 你要为此付出代价 |
[1:35:53] | Maleficent is dead! | 玛琳菲森已死 |
[1:35:58] | We will never again live in fear! | 我们再也不会生活在恐惧之中了 |
[1:36:01] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[1:36:06] | Ulstead is free at last! | 奥斯戴王国终于自由了 |
[1:36:10] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:36:21] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:39:47] | Well, well. | 看啊 |
[1:39:50] | Hello, Beasty. | 你好 小怪物 |
[1:40:11] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[1:40:14] | Did you bump your head, then? | 你撞到脑袋了吗 |
[1:40:16] | I did. | 对 |
[1:40:20] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[1:40:22] | Yes? | 什么 |
[1:40:25] | Do you love my daughter? | 你爱我女儿吗 |
[1:40:30] | With everything I have. | 全心全意 |
[1:40:40] | Good. | 那好 |
[1:40:50] | I believe this belongs to you. | 我想这个是你的 |
[1:41:00] | Curses don’t end. | 诅咒是无法结束的 |
[1:41:02] | They’re broken. | 只能被解开 |
[1:41:29] | It ends. | 结束了 |
[1:41:37] | There will be no more fighting. | 不会再有战争了 |
[1:41:40] | Ulstead will never attack the Moors again. | 奥斯戴再也不会进攻摩尔了 |
[1:41:42] | And from this day on… | 从今日起 |
[1:41:44] | we move forward… | 我们携手向前 |
[1:41:47] | and find our way… | 找到前行的道路 |
[1:41:51] | in peace. | 共享和平 |
[1:41:52] | Together. | 团结一致 |
[1:41:57] | Today, there will be a wedding. | 今天 会有一场婚礼 |
[1:42:00] | Not just a union of two people… | 这不只是两个人的结合 |
[1:42:03] | but a union of two kingdoms. | 更是两个王国的结合 |
[1:42:07] | And all are invited… | 所有人都受邀参加 |
[1:42:09] | all are safe… | 所有人都是安全的 |
[1:42:11] | and all are welcome. | 所有人都将受到欢迎 |
[1:42:48] | Hello, there. | 你好呀 |
[1:43:30] | We cannot live amongst monsters… | 我们不能和怪物生活在一起… |
[1:43:39] | Someone should really cover those horns. | 某人真该把那对角好好藏起来 |
[1:43:59] | If only Conall could see you. | 要是康诺尔能看见你就好了 |
[1:44:03] | Borra… | 博拉 |
[1:44:07] | it’s time to come home. | 是时候回家了 |
[1:44:15] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[1:44:18] | Can you come here? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[1:44:30] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[1:44:33] | Will you give me away? | 你愿意把我送出去吗 |
[1:44:36] | Never. | 绝不 |
[1:44:38] | No. | 不是 |
[1:44:40] | Will you walk me down the aisle? | 你愿意送我出嫁吗 |
[1:44:47] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[1:45:11] | Apologies to anyone I might have mauled today. | 向所有今天被我伤到的人道歉 |
[1:45:25] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[1:45:27] | She can change her back. | 她能把她变回去的 |
[1:45:30] | I suppose. | 应该能 |
[1:45:31] | Only if we wanted to. | 得我们愿意才行 |
[1:45:35] | Father. | 父亲 |
[1:45:41] | I’m so glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:45:44] | I’ve dreamed of this moment. | 我一直梦想着这一刻 |
[1:45:46] | Two kingdoms united at last. | 两个王国终于团结一致 |
[1:45:49] | And it’s because of you. | 而这都多亏了你 |
[1:45:52] | I’m so proud of you. So proud. | 我太为你感到骄傲了 太骄傲了 |
[1:46:24] | She looks better in green. | 她穿绿色更好看 |
[1:46:25] | Pink, you mean. | 你是说粉色吧 |
[1:46:29] | No, in green. | 不 绿色 |
[1:46:31] | Pink. | 粉色 |
[1:46:32] | – Green. – Pink. | -绿色 -粉色 |
[1:46:37] | Flittle! | 蓝蝶仙子 |
[1:46:38] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[1:47:25] | Let her go. | 放手吧 |
[1:47:40] | Pull yourself together. | 你振作一点 |
[1:47:43] | We are here to join two kingdoms… | 我们在此联合两个王国 |
[1:47:46] | divided by fear. | 它们曾因恐惧而生嫌隙 |
[1:47:49] | Today, you teach us | 今天 你们教会了我们 |
[1:47:51] | we are not defined by where we are from… | 我们是谁并非取决于我们来自哪里 |
[1:47:54] | but by whom we love. | 而是取决于我们爱的是谁 |
[1:47:59] | The bands, please. | 戒指 谢谢 |
[1:48:16] | Do you, Philip, take Aurora… | 菲利普 你愿意娶奥萝拉… |
[1:48:17] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[1:48:20] | And do you, Aurora, take… | 奥萝拉 你愿意… |
[1:48:21] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[1:48:23] | Then I pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[1:48:27] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[1:49:00] | You’re smiling. | 你在微笑 |
[1:49:24] | It’s a new day. | 新的一天到来了 |
[1:49:28] | It is. | 是啊 |
[1:49:41] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:49:43] | Will you stay awhile? | 你会多待一阵子吗 |
[1:49:45] | A little while. | 一小阵子 |
[1:49:47] | But don’t worry… | 但别担心 |
[1:49:49] | I’ll see you at the christening. | 我会来参加洗礼的 |
[1:51:20] | You Can’t Stop The Girl – Bebe Rexha | |
[1:51:20] | ♪ Oh ,they tryna shoot down angels ♪ | |
[1:51:25] | ♪ They tryna pull their wings off ♪ | |
[1:51:28] | ♪ So they can’t fly ♪ | |
[1:51:32] | ♪ And, oh ♪ | |
[1:51:34] | ♪ But she’s so brave, though ♪ | |
[1:51:37] | ♪ Just like a tornado ♪ | |
[1:51:40] | ♪ She’s taking us by storm ♪ | |
[1:51:43] | ♪ You can’t stop the girl from going ♪ | |
[1:51:46] | ♪ You can’t stop the world from knowing ♪ | |
[1:51:49] | ♪ The truth will set you free ♪ | |
[1:51:56] | ♪ You can’t stop the girl from going ♪ | |
[1:51:59] | ♪ You can’t stop the world from knowing ♪ | |
[1:52:02] | ♪ The truth will set you free ♪ | |
[1:52:08] | ♪ You can’t stop the girl ♪ | |
[1:52:12] | ♪ They tryna take our voices ♪ | |
[1:52:15] | ♪ They tryna make our choices ♪ | |
[1:52:18] | ♪ So we scream loud, loud, loud ♪ | |
[1:52:22] | ♪ And, oh ♪ | |
[1:52:25] | ♪ I know you feel the lightnin’ ♪ | |
[1:52:28] | ♪ And it’s so excitin’ ♪ | |
[1:52:31] | ♪ So, here we come ♪ | |
[1:52:34] | ♪ You can’t stop the girl from going ♪ | |
[1:52:37] | ♪ You can’t stop the world from knowing ♪ | |
[1:52:40] | ♪ The truth will set you free ♪ | |
[1:52:46] | ♪ You can’t stop the girl from going ♪ | |
[1:52:49] | ♪ You can’t stop the world from knowing ♪ | |
[1:52:53] | ♪ The truth will set you free ♪ | |
[1:52:59] | ♪ You can’t stop the girl ♪ | |
[1:53:05] | ♪ You can’t stop the girl ♪ | |
[1:53:12] | ♪ You can’t stop the girl ♪ | |
[1:53:18] | ♪ No, you can’t stop the girl ♪ | |
[1:53:26] | ♪ Oh, I know you feel the lightnin’ ♪ | |
[1:53:31] | ♪ And it’s so excitin’ ♪ | |
[1:53:35] | ♪ So, here we come. ♪ |