Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Malcolm & Marie(马尔科姆与玛丽)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Malcolm & Marie(马尔科姆与玛丽)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:马尔科姆与玛丽
英文名称:Malcolm & Marie
年代:2021

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] [crickets chirping]
[00:51] [car approaching]
[01:19] [car stops]
[01:24] [Malcolm] ♪ I need a friend ♪
[01:28] ♪ Troubled mind ♪
[01:32] ♪ One thin dime ♪
[01:36] ♪ I need a friend ♪
[01:40] [sighs]
[01:51] [sighs]
[01:53] [“Down and Out in New York City” by James Brown playing loudly on speakers]
[02:00] [singing along] ♪ Hey, man ♪
[02:01] ♪ I was born in New York City On a Monday ♪
[02:05] [snapping fingers]
[02:07] ♪ It seems I was out shining shoes ‘Bout two to noon ♪
[02:12] ♪ All the fat cats in the bad hats… ♪
[02:15] -♪ Doin’ me a real big favor ♪ -You look good tonight, baby. ‎你今晚很美 宝贝
[02:18] [Marie] What? ‎什么?
[02:19] [singing along] ♪ In the bad hats ♪
[02:21] ♪ Laying it on real good ♪
[02:23] ♪ Here’s a dime, boy… ♪
[02:25] I said you look beautiful tonight. ‎我说你今晚很漂亮
[02:28] I can’t hear you! ‎我听不见你说话!
[02:32] [Malcolm] I said you look beautiful tonight, baby! ‎我说你今晚很漂亮 宝贝!
[02:35] -[Marie] Thank you. -♪ When the cold wind comes ♪ ‎谢谢
[02:38] -♪ It live at New York City ♪ -[Malcolm] Baby! ‎宝贝!
[02:41] ♪ And the street’s no place to be But there you are ♪
[02:47] ♪ So you try hard, or you die hard ♪
[02:50] ♪ No one really gives a good damn ♪
[02:52] ♪ You try hard, and you die hard ♪
[02:55] ♪ No one gives a damn ♪
[02:58] ♪ Here’s a dime, boy Give me a shine, boy ♪
[03:04] ♪ Down and out in New York City ♪
[03:09] ♪ Ain’t no way to be But where can you go? ♪
[03:14] ♪ When you’re down and out In New York City ♪
[03:20] ♪ I’m never, never Never gonna get that way again ♪
[03:24] ♪ Ow! ♪
[03:26] ♪ No, no, no No, no, not me ♪
[03:38] [Malcolm singing along] ♪ When you need a friend ♪
[03:42] ♪ Need to have a… ♪
[03:45] ♪ When you want a friend ♪
[03:47] [Malcolm] ♪ Ow! ♪
[03:48] ♪ Gonna get myself together In the morning ♪
[03:53] ♪ Gonna leave it all like one bad dream ♪
[03:59] ♪ All the fat cats in the bad hats Doing me a real big favor ♪
[04:04] ♪ Got the fat cats in the bad hats ♪
[04:06] [Malcolm] Whoo!
[04:07] ♪ Laying it on real good ♪
[04:10] ♪ Here’s a dime, boy ♪
[04:11] ♪ Give me a shine, boy… ♪
[04:14] Whoo!
[04:18] I’m a little wavy. But life is good. ‎我有点得意忘形 因为人生很美好
[04:21] -Because we fucking did it! -[Marie] Did what? ‎-因为我们他妈成功了! ‎-什么成功了?
[04:24] I wrote and directed and premiered a movie ‎我自编自导的电影
[04:26] that knocked the audience the fuck out tonight. ‎在今晚首映式上他妈征服了观众
[04:30] Did you see that? ‎你看见了吗?
[04:32] -Did you see that audience? -[Marie] Hmm. ‎你看见观众的反应了吗?
[04:33] -Baby, did you see that audience? -Mm-hmm. ‎你看见观众的反应了吗?
[04:35] I said, did you see the audience? ‎你看见观众的反应了吗?
[04:37] Man, I delivered a fucking knockout punch. ‎我把他们彻底征服了
[04:40] The last eight minutes straight, they were sobbing ‎最后八分钟 观众都在流泪
[04:42] and when the credits hit, it was like a fucking bomb. ‎当演职人员名单出现的时候, 观众的鼓掌声那他妈叫一个热烈
[04:47] [imitates explosion] It’s like a bomb went off. ‎真是雷鸣般的掌声
[04:51] [Malcolm grunts]
[04:52] It feels good. ‎感觉太好了
[04:54] [laughing] I cannot believe this is real. Baby, I can’t believe this is real. ‎我简直不敢相信这是真的 宝贝
[04:58] Afterwards, I talked to six critics. Six or seven of ’em. ‎之后我和六个影评人谈了话 ‎六个还是七个来着
[05:01] They was all on a nigga. ‎他们对我交口称赞
[05:03] You feel me? ‎你明白吗?
[05:05] The white guy from Variety loved it. The white guy from IndieWire loved it. ‎《综艺》的那个白人很喜欢 ‎独立电影网的那个白人很喜欢
[05:08] The white woman from the LA Times, she really loved it. ‎《洛杉矶时报》的那白女人特别喜欢
[05:11] She kept saying that I’m the next Spike Lee, ‎她不停说我是下一个斯派克李
[05:13] the next Barry Jenkins, the next John Singleton. ‎下一个巴里杰金斯 ‎下一个约翰辛格顿
[05:16] I just looked at her, like, “What about William Wyler?” ‎我看着她 问了一句 ‎“那我是下一个威廉惠勒吗?”
[05:19] You could tell, for three whole seconds, she was like, “Was William Wyler Black?” ‎大概有整整三秒 她的表情就像是说
[05:24] [scoffs] Sh-yeah! ‎“威廉惠勒是黑人吗?” ‎然后她突然意识到
[05:26] [chuckles] And then she realized, “Oh… shit. That’s racist too.” ‎“妈的 这也是种族歧视”
[05:32] She got flushed. Face red. That shit had me dying. ‎然后她脸红了 ‎看见她这样 我都快笑死了
[05:35] Marie, that was hilarious. ‎玛丽 真的特搞笑
[05:38] And she kept stumbling over her words, saying shit like, ‎然后她说话开始打结 说什么
[05:40] [imitating woman] “The movie was so emotional.” ‎“电影情绪很饱满” ‎“马尔科姆 我激动得有点迷糊了
[05:43] “I– Malcolm, I couldn’t even think straight. Oh, my God, Malcolm.” ‎哦 天啊 马尔科姆”
[05:47] “Just, just, Malcolm. Malcolm.” ‎不停地感叹“马尔科姆”
[05:50] “Oh.”
[05:51] [chuckles]
[05:53] Yeah, it was like a super white moment. ‎简直就是一个白人风格很典型的时刻
[05:56] What was interesting, though, ‎不过有意思的是
[05:57] was that you can tell that because I’m Black, as the director, ‎我看得出来 ‎就因为我这个导演是黑人
[06:01] and the woman is a Black lead, stars in the film, ‎女主演也是黑人
[06:04] she’s already trying to frame it through a political lens, ‎她就一直用政治框定我的电影
[06:07] when in reality, it’s a film about a girl trying to get clean. ‎可其实这电影只不过是 ‎讲一个女孩戒毒的故事
[06:11] Now, are there certain obstacles, because she’s a Black woman? ‎诚然 因为她是黑人女性 ‎肯定会碰上一些障碍
[06:15] I mean, hell yeah. ‎当然会
[06:16] Right? That’s reality, too, but it’s not a film about race. ‎这确实是现实情况 ‎可这电影探讨的不是种族问题
[06:20] No. It’s about shame, it’s about guilt, and how that shit is inescapable. ‎完全不是 它探讨的是羞耻和内疚 ‎以及它如何无法避免
[06:24] And it annoys me that so many of these journalists ‎还有一点让我厌烦的是 很多记者
[06:27] can’t help but to flex their college education. ‎总是忍不住炫耀自己受过的大学教育
[06:30] Malcolm, you have a college education. ‎马尔科姆 你也受过大学教育
[06:33] Yeah, but I’m not academic, baby. I’m not elitist about my shit. ‎没错 可我不是学者 ‎我的电影不搞精英主义
[06:36] I’m not trying to make a film for the three people ‎我拍电影
[06:39] in my media studies class that I respect. ‎不是为给媒体研究课上 ‎我尊敬的三个人看
[06:41] -I am a filmmaker. -Hmm. ‎我是电影制作人
[06:43] -Right? -Mm-hmm. ‎对吧?
[06:44] -Am I a filmmaker, baby? That’s right. -Mm-hmm. ‎我是电影制作人吗 宝贝? ‎我是 说得没错
[06:48] And I’m going to be part of the larger conversation about filmmaking ‎我一定要参与 ‎电影制作中更广泛的议题
[06:51] without always having some white-ass writer ‎不能让某些白人烂作者
[06:54] making it about race ’cause it’s fucking convenient. ‎总把我的电影往种族问题上扣 ‎这么做也太他妈轻巧了
[06:59] You know, I could see– I could see the reviews now. ‎我现在都可以预料 ‎这些人会怎么写影评
[07:01] It goes something like this. This is how they be writin’ and shit. ‎他们肯定会这么写
[07:04] [affectedly] “This film is an acute study of the horrors…” ‎“这部电影深刻呈现了 ‎什么什么的‘恐怖’”
[07:08] They like to use words like that. ‎他们喜欢用“恐怖”之类的词
[07:10] “…the horrors of systemic racism in this mental healthcare industry.” ‎“…深刻呈现了心理保健行业
[07:14] [scoffs] ‎制度性种族歧视的恐怖”
[07:15] Instead of it being a commercial film ‎而不说它是一部
[07:17] about a drug-addicted girl trying to get her shit together. ‎讲述一个女孩努力戒毒的商业电影
[07:19] I mean, these people, these fucking people are so pedantic. ‎这些影评人太他妈迂腐了
[07:23] -[R&B song playing softly] -They are. I mean, we get it. ‎真迂腐 我们也知道他们迂腐
[07:26] You’re smart. We get it. You’re woke. We get it. ‎影评人你很聪明 ‎你是觉醒的人 我们知道
[07:28] Let us, us artists, have some fucking fun with the shit. ‎所以就麻烦你们让我们这些 ‎搞艺术的人开开心心搞艺术
[07:32] Let us have fun with the art. ‎让我们开开心心搞艺术
[07:33] Malcolm, you’re writing the Angela Davis biopic right now. ‎你不是正在写 ‎安吉拉戴维斯的传记片吗?
[07:37] Yeah, but that’s different. That’s different. ‎没错 可这是两回事
[07:40] I’m choosing to make a film that’s fundamentally political, ‎我选择拍一部 ‎在本质上探讨政治的电影
[07:43] but not everything I do is political because I’m Black. ‎但不能因为我是黑人 ‎就觉得我做的一切都关乎政治
[07:46] Yeah, I think Angela Davis would disagree with you. ‎我觉得戴维斯应该不会认同你的看法
[07:48] -[laughing] She– She would, huh? -Mm-hmm. ‎没错
[07:51] For real, though, like, if I decide to make… ‎不过说真的 如果哪天
[07:54] a fucking LEGO movie, it’s not because I want to tell a story ‎我决定拍部乐高系列电影 ‎那么原因可能不是因为我想讲一个
[07:57] about how the building blocks of the American empire was slave labor. ‎关于美帝国的基石是奴隶劳动的故事
[08:01] I may just wanna make a LEGO movie. ‎而可能是我就是想拍乐高电影而已
[08:04] -You don’t wanna make a LEGO movie. -[chuckles] Yeah, that’s true. ‎-但你并不想拍乐高电影 ‎-确实
[08:07] But that LEGO movie was fire. That shit was heat! Right? ‎不过乐高电影特别火!
[08:11] And you’ve never gotten a good review in your life. ‎-对吧? ‎-你迄今还没得到过好的影评
[08:14] -Damn, baby, that’s… You right, though. -[both laugh] ‎妈的 这事…你说对了
[08:17] And you’re complaining about reviews that haven’t yet been written. ‎而你这会儿还在为了 ‎还没发表的影评发牢骚
[08:21] Right again. ‎你又说对了
[08:22] So, stop. Makes you sound like an asshole. ‎所以别发牢骚了 ‎你这种牢骚听上去很混蛋
[08:25] Yeah. ‎没错
[08:26] But shit, you know what I’m saying, though. ‎但你知道我的意思
[08:28] Yeah, but save it for another day. ‎没错 还是等影评出来了再发牢骚吧
[08:32] [Malcolm] Yeah. ‎是啊
[08:33] You’re complaining about the white girl from LA Times ‎你吐槽《洛杉矶时报》的那个白女人
[08:35] ’cause she gave you a bad review that one time. ‎无非是因为 ‎她给你的一部电影写过差评
[08:37] Aw, she didn’t just give a bad review. ‎她可不止是给了差评
[08:39] She gave a dumb-ass review. There is a difference. ‎她那影评完全是烂评 ‎差评和烂评有本质区别
[08:41] Malcolm, you won. Okay? ‎马尔科姆 你赢了 行吗?
[08:43] She’s comparing you to Spike Lee and Barry Jenkins. ‎她可把你比作了 ‎斯派克李和巴里杰金斯
[08:45] But she’s such a mediocre-ass writer. ‎可她是个平庸的影评人
[08:47] Fine, you’re not the next Spike Lee or Barry Jenkins. ‎行 你不是下一个 ‎斯派克李或巴里杰金斯
[08:50] -Doubt she knows who William Wyler is. -I don’t know William Wyler. ‎-我怀疑她都不知道威廉惠勒是谁 ‎-我也不知道
[08:52] -Is it ready, babe? -Mm-hmm. ‎快做好了吗
[08:54] Here comes the mac and cheese. 宝贝? ‎马上就可以吃奶酪通心粉了
[08:55] -You don’t know who William Wyler is? -No. ‎-你不知道威廉惠勒是谁? ‎-不知道
[08:57] Oh, man. He did The Best Years of Our Lives. ‎天啊 他是《黄金时代》的导演
[09:00] Sh– Shit was heat. Ben-Hur? ‎那电影特别火 《宾虚》也是他导的
[09:03] He’s one of the most versatile filmmakers of all time. ‎他是多才多艺的一个电影人
[09:05] I mean, Wuthering Heights. ‎还导过《呼啸山庄》
[09:06] Heads-up. ‎重磅的来了
[09:08] Roman Holiday. ‎《罗马假日》也是他导的
[09:10] Yeah, some classics. ‎都是经典作品
[09:13] It’s different, though. You don’t work in film. ‎不过不一样 你又不是搞电影的
[09:18] You’re right, Malcolm, I don’t. ‎没错
[09:19] [“Selfish” by Little Simz playing] ♪ Guess I’m in denial ♪ 马尔科姆
[09:24] ♪ Maybe I’m wrong, you’re right ♪ ♪ Heard it all my life… ♪ 我不是
[09:29] Did you have fun tonight? ‎-你今晚过得开心吗?
[09:31] -[Marie] It was nice. -[chuckles] ‎-不错
[09:34] “Nice.” ‎“不错”
[09:36] The entire night while I was talking to all those sweet, smiling, rich people who, ‎我整晚都在跟那些富人聊天 ‎他们脸上堆着笑容 显得十分亲切
[09:40] a month ago, wouldn’t give me the time of day, I just kept looking at you. ‎这些人一个月前鸟都不鸟我 ‎当时我一直看着你
[09:45] And I think to myself, “God, you’re the most gorgeous creature on planet Earth.” ‎心里想着 ‎“天啊 你简直是地球上最美的人”
[09:50] [kisses] And the sexiest too. ‎也是最性感的人
[09:51] I mean, there’s nobody sexier. Even Anthony said it. ‎没人比你性感
[09:55] [Marie] Hmm. 安东尼也是这么说的
[09:57] [kisses] I mean, not in a bad way. ‎我意思不是指那种不好的性感
[10:00] -[kisses] In a positive way. -Hmm. ‎是指那种好的性感
[10:02] [jazz music playing]
[10:03] [Malcolm breathing heavily and kissing]
[10:07] When I’d see you… ‎当我看着你…
[10:10] with your cranberry and soda… ‎手里拿着蔓越莓苏打水…
[10:14] smiling, chopping it up… ‎和人谈笑风生的时候
[10:17] And I’d think, “God, how fucking lucky am I?” ‎我心想 ‎“天啊 我他妈怎么这么幸运?”
[10:23] -I couldn’t wait to get you home. -Aww, that’s so sweet. ‎-然后我就迫不及待想和你赶紧回家 ‎-说得真浪漫
[10:27] Hold your cute little ass and kiss it. ‎想抓着你的小美臀一个劲亲吻
[10:31] Tell you that I love you. ‎想跟你说我爱你
[10:36] I love you, Marie. ‎我爱你 玛丽
[10:37] -Do you want salted or unsalted butter? -[softly] I’ll just have you. ‎你想要加盐还是不加盐的黄油?
[10:40] [kissing] ‎我只想要你
[10:44] What was that? ‎这是什么意思?
[10:46] -What? -That was a fake-ass smile. ‎-什么? ‎-你在假笑
[10:47] -No, it wasn’t. -Swear to God, it was. ‎-我没假笑 ‎-你那绝对是假笑
[10:49] [Marie] No, it wasn’t. It was nothing. ‎没有 没有假笑
[10:51] Bullshit, I can fucking read you. I know when nothing is something. ‎鬼扯 我能看出你的心思 ‎你有没有假笑我看得出来
[10:54] Well, maybe you can’t read me. ‎也许你不能看出我的心思
[10:57] No, I can read you. ‎不 我看得出来
[10:59] -I haven’t eaten all night. -That’s not what this is. ‎-那是因为我整晚都没吃东西 ‎-不是这个原因
[11:01] It’s 1:00 in the morning. Can we eat and go to sleep? ‎现在是凌晨一点 ‎我们吃点东西就睡觉好吗?
[11:03] Please, Marie. I really don’t wanna fight tonight. ‎拜托 玛丽 我今晚真的不想吵架
[11:06] Neither do I. That is why I’m making you mac and cheese. ‎我也不想 ‎所以我才给你做奶酪通心粉
[11:12] So you are angry. ‎这么说你现在确实生气了
[11:13] No. ‎没有
[11:15] -Was it the thing that Anthony said? -No. ‎-是不是因为安东尼说的话? ‎-不是
[11:17] -The joke about you being a model? -No. ‎-拿你模特说笑? ‎-不是
[11:19] Wouldn’t take it seriously. He’s old and from a totally different era. ‎你别当真 他年纪大 ‎想法和我们完全不是一个时代的
[11:22] I didn’t take it personally. ‎我没往心里去
[11:24] -Promise? -Promise. ‎-当真? ‎-当真
[11:27] -Was it Taylor? -No. ‎-是因为泰勒吗? ‎-不是
[11:29] -You sure? -Yes. ‎-确定吗? ‎-确定
[11:31] -I know you get weird around Taylor. -I do not get weird around Taylor. ‎-你在泰勒旁边时举止很奇怪 ‎-我在她旁边时举止没有很奇怪
[11:34] -You get meek. -“Meek”? Huh, really? ‎-你会变成一副温顺的样子 ‎-“温顺”?真的假的?
[11:38] -Well, you don’t talk a lot. -Well, that’s different from being meek. ‎-你会变得很沉默 ‎-沉默和温顺是两回事
[11:41] -I just mean– -What? ‎-我是说… ‎-什么?
[11:42] Meek implies that I’m shy or small. That she’s the queen of fucking England. ‎温顺暗指害羞或者畏缩 ‎你当她是他妈英国女王呢?
[11:46] -I didn’t mean it like that. I meant– -What? ‎我不是那个意思
[11:48] What? 我是指… ‎指什么?
[11:50] -She’s a movie star. -Hmm. ‎她是电影明星
[11:52] -She’s about to become a movie star. -Don’t jinx her, Malcolm. ‎-她马上就会成为电影明星 ‎-你这么说会给她带来霉运的
[11:56] I have nothing nice to say to Taylor, so I don’t talk to Taylor. ‎我和她没什么好说的 所以我才沉默
[11:58] -It has nothing to do with being meek. -It’s just… she notices. ‎-这可不是温顺 ‎-可是她注意到了
[12:03] Really? ‎是吗?
[12:05] -Really. -How do you know? ‎-是的 ‎-你怎么知道的?
[12:07] -‘Cause I just do. -Really? ‎-我看得出来 ‎-是吗?
[12:09] She sees how you are with other people. You’re talkative. You’re funny. ‎她看见过你和别人相处时的样子 ‎很健谈 很幽默
[12:12] What can I say? I’m personable. ‎这大概说明我挺讨人喜欢的吧
[12:14] [chuckles] Right. Which is what makes her insecure. ‎没错 所以这就让她没有安全感
[12:16] What does? Other fucking human beings with personalities? ‎什么让她没有安全感? ‎其他他妈有个性的人吗?
[12:19] [chuckles] No. The fact that you’re not yourself and she sees it. ‎不
[12:23] [blows] 是你在她旁边和在别人旁边时 ‎判若两人让她没安全感
[12:24] She’ll survive. ‎她能挺过去的
[12:29] [Malcolm] Hmm.
[12:31] So why you angry? ‎那你为什么生气?
[12:32] [jazz music becomes louder]
[12:34] Marie, you’re angry. ‎玛丽 你确实是在生气
[12:35] Marie, what you angry about? ‎玛丽 为什么生气?
[12:37] Marie. ‎玛丽!
[12:39] -Marie? -[dish clatters]
[12:41] Marie!
[12:43] Marie.
[12:46] Marie, talk to me. ‎玛丽 你说话呀
[13:02] I promise you, it’s not a good idea. Let’s just talk tomorrow. ‎现在谈这事绝对不是好主意 ‎我们明天再谈吧
[13:04] -But you’re upset with me. -It’s not that big of a deal. ‎-我知道你是对我不爽 ‎-没什么大不了的
[13:07] I can’t go to bed knowing you’re angry. ‎你生气会让我睡不着觉
[13:08] Malcolm, I promise you, ‎马尔科姆 我跟你保证
[13:10] nothing productive is going to be said tonight. ‎我们现在谈这事绝对没好处
[13:13] -How do you know? -Because I know you. ‎-你怎么知道? ‎-因为我了解你
[13:16] -What does that mean? -And I love you. ‎-这是什么意思? ‎-而且我爱你
[13:17] What does that mean? ‎这是什么意思?
[13:19] It means you are literally incapable of de-escalating a situation ‎意思是 出状况的时候 ‎你完全没法让事态降温
[13:22] unless it’s work-related. Even then, it’s 50-50. ‎哪怕是工作上的状况
[13:25] [blows raspberry] Why is it that anytime anything good happens, ‎被你成功降温的概率都只是一半 ‎为什么每次有好事发生的时候
[13:28] you have to find something, anything, ‎你总要找一些事情…
[13:29] the most minor fucking detail to harp on, to make ugly, ‎一些鸡毛蒜皮的事情 ‎让自己怄气 破坏气氛
[13:33] to ensure that there’s no reason to fucking celebrate. ‎搞到最后我们没法庆祝?
[13:36] -Really? You wanna go there? -Yes. ‎-是吗?你要说这个? ‎-对
[13:38] -Okay. -All right, then. What is it? ‎-行 ‎-那说吧 到底是因为什么事?
[13:41] -Your speech, Malcolm. -Oh, give me a break. ‎-因为你的发言 马尔科姆 ‎-拜托
[13:44] You’re outside of your mind. ‎你简直有病
[13:45] When I said you find the most minor detail to make it ugly, I meant it. ‎我说你总会找鸡毛蒜皮的事情 ‎搞得大家都不开心
[13:48] [grunts] You forgot to thank me, Malcolm. It’s not a minor detail. That’s a big one. 一点都没错 ‎你发言时忘了感谢我 ‎这可不是鸡毛蒜皮的小事
[13:53] But I’ve thanked you a million times before. ‎可我之前已经感谢过你无数次了
[13:55] You know that I’m thankful. You know I’m appreciative. ‎我心怀感激和感恩 这是你知道的
[13:57] You know I made a mistake, so why turn it into something more? ‎是我错了 可你干嘛要小题大做?
[14:00] Because it is more. ‎-这不是小题
[14:02] What? ‎-什么?
[14:03] It’s our entire fucking relationship in a nutshell. ‎简而言之 这事关乎我俩的总体关系
[14:05] -Oh, you can’t be serious. -I’m dead serious. ‎-你是在开玩笑吗? ‎-我绝对没开玩笑
[14:08] -You’re psychotic. -You’re hyperbolic. ‎-你有病 ‎-你夸张
[14:09] I’m not. It’s psychotic to think ‎我才没夸张 你就是有病
[14:11] that forgetting to thank you is symbolic of anything ‎我忘了感谢你 ‎就纯粹只是忘了感谢你
[14:13] other than me legitimately forgetting to fucking thank you. ‎你竟然觉得这代表别的意思
[14:16] You thanked 112 fucking people tonight. ‎你今晚致谢了他妈112个人
[14:18] You thanked your mother, your gaffer, your agents, your third grade teacher, ‎包括你妈、你的灯光指导 ‎你的经纪人、你三年级的老师
[14:21] the usher at the theater when you were 12 and saw whatever the fuck. ‎你12岁时常去的电影院的接待员
[14:24] -Didn’t thank the usher. -You know what I mean. ‎-我没有 ‎-你知道我是什么意思
[14:26] You don’t have to be sarcastic, petty and obnoxious about the shit. ‎你没必要讽刺、小气、惹人讨厌
[14:29] I’m sorry. I forgot to thank you. ‎对不起 忘了感谢你是我的错
[14:30] I am genuinely sorry, ‎我真心感到抱歉
[14:32] which is why I apologized to you a thousand times during the movie. ‎所以后来放映电影的时候 ‎我才不停地他妈跟你道歉
[14:36] I felt so guilty, I couldn’t concentrate on the movie. ‎我当时很内疚 都没法专心看电影了
[14:38] Huh. That’s a shame. You’ve only seen it 7,000 times. ‎那还真是遗憾呢 ‎那电影你之前都看一万遍了
[14:41] Every time I’d lean over and said, “I’m sorry,” you said it was fine. ‎可每次我转头跟你说对不起的时候 ‎你不是都说没事吗?
[14:44] You squeezed my hand and said it was fine. ‎你握着我的手说没事
[14:46] You said, “I love you. Don’t worry. It’s fine.” ‎你说:“我爱你 别多想 没事”
[14:52] Well, Malcolm, I changed my mind. ‎那这么说吧 我现在想法变了
[14:56] How can you just change your mind? ‎这种想法还能变?
[14:58] Honestly, it’s pretty fucking easy. ‎是他妈可以说变就变的
[15:00] That doesn’t seem a little crazy to you? ‎你不觉得这样有点神经病?
[15:03] -Nope. -It doesn’t? ‎-不觉得 ‎-不觉得?
[15:05] -Nope. -Why? ‎-不觉得 ‎-为什么?
[15:07] Well, because when I was in the theater, it didn’t matter. ‎因为我在电影院的时候 ‎确实没有介意
[15:09] Wasn’t that big of a deal. It was fine. ‎觉得没什么大不了的 没事
[15:11] Until the after-party, when every single person, ‎可在电影放映之后的派对上 ‎每个人
[15:13] from your mother to Taylor, kept coming up to me and going, 无论是你妈还是泰勒 ‎都走过来跟我说
[15:17] “You know, I bet you’re probably a little bit upset right now ‎“你现在肯定有些难过吧
[15:20] because he forgot to thank you, but you know how much he depends on you.” ‎他忘了感谢你 ‎不过你明白的 他特别依赖你”
[15:24] [Malcolm] Taylor said that? ‎泰勒说过这种话?
[15:25] -Yeah. She told me not to read into it. -What the hell does that mean? ‎对 她叫我不要多想 ‎什么意思?
[15:29] Funny you should say that. That’s the exact thought I had. ‎你这么问倒是有趣 ‎我当时脑子里也冒出这个问题
[15:31] -I didn’t cheat on you. -I didn’t ask. ‎-我没有出轨 ‎-我没问这问题
[15:33] -Just saying– -Didn’t ask. ‎-我意思是… ‎-我没问
[15:34] -Well, I’m just saying– -I didn’t ask. ‎-我意思只是…
[15:36] [“Yum Yum (Gimme Some)” by The Fatback Band playing] [pops lips] ‎-我没问这问题
[15:41] It’s not just about you forgetting to thank me, Malcolm. ‎这件事的重点不在于你没感谢我 ‎马尔科姆
[15:44] It’s about how you see me. ‎而在于你怎么看待我
[15:45] And how you view my contribution, not just to this relationship, ‎你怎么看待我的贡献 ‎不只是对我俩关系的贡献
[15:49] but to your work. ‎还有对你的工作的贡献
[15:50] Specifically in a movie you made about my life. ♪ My name is Yum Yum Gimme some ♪ ♪ My name is Yum Yum Gimme some ♪ ♪ My name is Yum Yum Gimme some ♪ -[door slams shut] -♪ And it better be good, better be good ♪ ‎具体说就是我对你这部电影的贡献
[16:04] ♪ And it better be good Real good… ♪ [song slowly fades out] [crickets chirping] [sighs] [blows] ‎你这部电影讲的是我
[17:00] [shouting] You know, Marie… ‎你知道吗 玛丽?
[17:03] you are genuinely… ‎你的精神确实是…不稳定
[17:05] unstable.
[17:13] [grunts softly]
[17:15] I’m not kidding! ‎我不是在开玩笑!
[17:18] Hmm.
[17:20] Mmm.
[17:22] I’m actually concerned for your mental well-being! ‎我现在真心担忧你的精神状况!
[17:26] -[fork scraping] -Hmm. [clears throat]
[17:29] Hmm.
[17:30] [chair scraping]
[17:33] Obviously, there are certain similarities. ‎你和伊玛妮的确有相似的地方
[17:36] But Imani’s not based on you. ‎可伊玛妮的原型不是你
[17:38] [spoon tapping on pot]
[17:41] You’re fucking delusional! ‎你他妈太自作多情了!
[17:47] [sighs]
[17:52] In what fucking universe is Imani’s character based on you? ‎伊玛妮的原型 ‎怎么就他妈成了你了?
[17:56] Really? ‎不会吧?
[17:58] Are you actually yelling and belittling me from across this house ‎你隔着大半个屋子 ‎对我大吼大叫贬低我
[18:01] because you are too busy eating mac and cheese? ‎居然是因为你正忙着吃奶酪通心粉!
[18:04] -What? -[imitates Malcolm] “What?” ‎-什么? ‎-“什么?”
[18:06] -I’m not. -Don’t fucking lie! ‎-不是这样的 ‎-别他妈撒谎了
[18:08] -You literally just got seconds. -No, I didn’t. ‎-而且你居然还重新盛了一碗 ‎-我没有
[18:10] Do you know how disturbing it is ‎这真的让我很不安
[18:12] that you can compartmentalize to such a degree ‎你一心二用竟然可以到这种程度
[18:14] that you can abuse me while eating mac and cheese? ‎能一边虐待我一边吃奶酪通心粉
[18:16] -Abuse you? -Mac and cheese I fucking made you. ‎-虐待你? ‎-还是我给你做的奶酪通心粉
[18:18] -Abuse you? -Verbally abuse me. ‎-虐待你? ‎-言语上辱骂我
[18:20] Thanks for the clarification. It’s kind of an important one. ‎还真是多谢你澄清 还挺重要
[18:22] But verbally abuse you? Get out of here. ‎可要说我言语上辱骂你?你歇歇吧
[18:24] If you’re gonna treat me like an insane person and call me crazy, ‎如果你硬要把我 ‎当成一个神经病来对待 ‎说我是疯子
[18:28] the least you could do is do it without casually eating macaroni and cheese. ‎你好歹不要同时悠闲地吃奶酪通心粉
[18:31] How does that work for you? ‎你是怎么做到一心二用的呢?
[18:33] What does that sound like in your fucking brain? ‎你脑子里是他妈怎么想的呢?
[18:36] “What a cunt! Mmm. This macaroni and cheese is delicious.” ‎“这贱人真讨厌! ‎哎呀 奶酪通心粉真好吃”
[18:38] “What a cunt. I wonder if there’s more.” ‎“贱人真讨厌 ‎奶酪通心粉还有吗?”
[18:40] “What a cunt. If I could direct commercials for Kraft, I would.” ‎“卡夫奶酪通心粉要是找我拍广告 ‎我一定答应”
[18:43] Say whatever you want. ‎你想说什么随便你
[18:44] Get pissed off I didn’t thank you, Anthony said that joke about you being a model, ‎你要发火尽管发 说我没感谢你 ‎说安东尼对你开了玩笑
[18:48] that Taylor said whatever the fuck Taylor said– ‎说泰勒跟你说了他妈什么话…
[18:50] -It was mean. -Well, she’s an actor. ‎-那话很毒 ‎-谁叫她是演员呢?
[18:52] All night I had to watch you two smile and take pictures together. ‎一个整个晚上我就看着你俩 ‎在一起说说笑笑拍合照
[18:55] -She’s the lead in my film! -I know. I don’t care. ‎-因为她是我电影的女主角! ‎-我知道 我不管
[18:58] It’s my job to make her feel comfortable. ‎让她感觉惬意是我的工作
[19:00] -Not at my expense. -Actually, it is. ‎-但不能让我不开心 ‎-这没办法
[19:01] Despite how you fucking feel about it, it is my job. ‎不管你心里有多不舒服 ‎那就是我的工作
[19:04] -You’d never forget to thank her. -Jesus Christ! ‎-你绝不会忘了感谢她 ‎-苍天啊!
[19:06] -You wouldn’t. -‘Cause she’s psychotic. ‎-你绝不会 ‎-因为她那人有病
[19:08] No, because she would flip the fuck out ‎你不会忘的 不然她会发飙
[19:09] and spend the night making you pay for it so you’d never let that shit happen again. ‎一整个晚上都让你难堪 ‎搞到你绝不敢再次忘了感谢她
[19:13] You’re saying you’re not nuts enough. ‎所以你意思是你不够神经病 ‎不是
[19:15] No. What I’m saying is you spend your entire life 我的意思是 ‎你从来都特别照顾
[19:18] catering to the feelings and the whims of literally everyone but me. ‎每个人的感受和愿望 ‎唯独不照顾我的感受
[19:22] Agents, producers, crew members, actors, ‎经纪人、制片人、工作人员、演员
[19:26] fucking fictional characters get more respect ‎就连他妈虚构的角色
[19:29] and empathy from you than I do. ‎从你这里得到的尊重和理解都比我多
[19:32] And… [scoffs] That’s what’s so odd about this whole fucking situation, ‎这种状况实在很诡异
[19:36] because I get it. Taylor is wonderful in the film. ‎但我现在懂了 ‎泰勒在这电影里的表现是很棒
[19:39] But when you get up there and you talk about ‎可当你在台上谈论
[19:41] her ability to breathe life into the character of Imani ‎是她给伊玛妮这个角色注入生命时
[19:43] without ever mentioning that if I didn’t live my life, she wouldn’t exist, ‎你却从不提一件事 ‎就是如果没有我的人生经历 ‎这个角色就不会存在
[19:49] it’s kind of fucking weird. ‎你这样实在太奇怪了
[19:50] Imani is not based on you. ‎伊玛妮的原型不是你
[19:52] She’s a 20-year-old drug addict trying to get clean. Just a fucking coincidence? ‎她是个想戒毒的20岁瘾君子 ‎这也太巧合了吧
[19:55] Obviously, you getting clean was a part of the inspiration. ‎你戒毒的过程当然 ‎是这个故事灵感的一部分
[19:57] -At 20? -Yes. ‎-20岁呢? ‎-也是
[19:59] And you provide genuine insight into that. ‎而且你也给这电影贡献了很好的意见
[20:01] What that was like. But Imani is not based on you. ‎不管具体是什么意见 ‎但伊玛妮的原型不是你
[20:03] It’s an amalgamation of different things, a bunch of things. ‎而是各种各样的事情汇集而成的原型
[20:06] Who? ‎那是谁?
[20:09] People! ‎很多人!
[20:10] What people? ‎哪些人?
[20:13] A lot of different people. ‎很多不同的人
[20:15] [Marie] Mmm.
[20:17] -Like my cousin. Rick, for one. -Okay. ‎-我堂弟里克就是一个 ‎-好吧
[20:19] -A lot of different people and things. -Your cousin. ‎-灵感来自很多不同的人和事情 ‎-你堂弟
[20:25] -[sighs] -You know what, Malcolm? ‎你知道吗 马尔科姆?
[20:29] I feel like once you know someone is there for you and once you know they love you, ‎我感觉一旦你知道有个人 ‎会总是陪着你、爱着你
[20:34] you never actually think of them again. ‎你就不会再为这个人操心了
[20:37] That’s not true. ‎不是这样的
[20:39] It’s not until you’re about to lose someone that you pay attention. ‎只有等到你即将失去这个人的时候 ‎你才会注意到
[20:43] -Is that what this is? -What? ‎-这就是你的真实目的吗? ‎-什么?
[20:45] Is what you’re threatening… ‎你是在威胁我是吗?
[20:47] if I don’t apologize, I’m going to lose you? ‎我如果不道歉就会失去你 对吗?
[20:50] I’m not looking for an apology. ‎我说这些话不是为了让你道歉
[20:52] -What do you want? A screenplay credit? -Don’t be cruel. ‎-那为了什么?把你也算作编剧? ‎-别这么残忍
[20:55] I’m serious. I know we talk for hours about work. ‎我是说真的 我知道我为了这工作 ‎经常和你长谈
[20:57] Is it so much of a nuisance that you’d like compensation? ‎是不是你觉得很烦所以想要求补偿?
[21:00] I had a draft of the script before you ever came into my life. ‎你走进我的生活之前 ‎我已经写好了剧本草稿
[21:04] It’s not about credit. I don’t want fucking credit. ‎这无关创作功劳的归属问题 ‎我不想争什么功劳
[21:06] Well, what is it, Marie? What do you want? ‎那你到底想要什么 玛丽?
[21:11] The film is beautiful. ‎你这电影拍得很好
[21:13] I’m proud of you. ‎我为你感到骄傲
[21:15] Took forever to make and it was tough, but I have one question. ‎你拍了很久才完成 拍得很艰难 ‎但我问你个问题
[21:18] Do you think that the movie would be as good as it is if we weren’t together? ‎你觉得如果我们俩没在一起 ‎这部电影还能拍得像现在这样好吗?
[21:28] No. ‎不能
[21:33] And that’s all I wish you would have said. ‎这就是我希望你说的话
[21:44] Great. ‎很好
[21:46] Are we no longer fighting? ‎我们可以休战了吗?
[21:51] That depends. ‎看情况
[21:54] On what? ‎看什么情况?
[21:55] On whether you can manage to not say something hurtful ‎看你今晚余下时间能不能克制自己
[21:57] for the rest of the night. ‎不说伤人的话
[22:02] I mean, I’m not that bad. ‎我没那么差劲吧
[22:03] [inhales sharply]
[22:05] Fuck you aren’t. [sighs] ‎你就是有这么差劲
[22:11] Can I kiss you? ‎我能吻你吗?
[22:13] No. ‎不能
[22:17] -Are you sure? -Mm-hmm. ‎真的?
[22:22] [Malcolm sighs]
[22:23] But I really, really wanna kiss you. ‎可我真的真的很想吻你
[22:28] [softly] I don’t care. ‎我不管
[22:40] Just don’t take me for granted. ‎别把我的付出看作是理所当然
[22:45] I don’t. ‎我没有
[22:52] You did. ‎你有
[22:56] I’m sorry. ‎对不起
[23:05] You can kiss me now. ‎你可以吻我了
[23:07] -[softly] Yes! -[chuckles softly] ‎太棒了
[23:18] I’m the only person who tells you you’re being an asshole ‎当你很混蛋的时候
[23:20] when you’re being an asshole. 只有我会提醒你
[23:24] [Malcolm] I know. ‎我知道
[23:27] And now… ‎你现在拍出了一部人人都爱的电影
[23:29] that you’ve made a movie that everybody loves…
[23:34] -the world’s gonna be kissing your ass. -[chuckles] ‎全世界都要吹捧你了
[23:37] -You think so? -Mm-hmm. ‎你觉得会是这样?
[23:40] Yep. ‎对
[23:41] I heard that shit all night. “Oh, he’s so sensitive.” ‎我听了一整晚别人对你的赞美 ‎“他非常敏感”
[23:45] “He’s so in tune to emotion. He’s romantic.” ‎“他对情绪的理解十分到位 ‎他真浪漫”
[23:49] “I bet he’s sweet, right?” ‎“他为人肯定很体贴吧?”
[23:51] -What did you say? -I said, “Well, I mean, yeah.” ‎-那你怎么回的? ‎-我就说:“是啊”
[23:55] “When he’s not being an emotional fucking terrorist.” ‎“他不搞情绪恐吓的时候是很体贴”
[23:57] [groans and laughs]
[23:59] [jazz music playing]
[24:01] Yes. ‎来嘛
[24:05] -Yes. -No. ‎-来嘛
[24:06] -[Malcolm grunts] -Mmm. ‎-不要
[24:10] You think you’re tough, skinny-bones Jones? ‎你觉得你很强吗 瘦猴子?
[24:11] I am tough. ‎我是很强
[24:13] Nah, I’ll eat your ass for breakfast. You light work. ‎你才不强 我要吃了你的屁股当早餐 ‎制服你还不是小事一桩?
[24:30] [Marie] You know, life is gonna get easier, but it’s also gonna get harder. ‎以后生活会变得容易 ‎但同时也会变得更难
[24:36] [Malcolm] What do you mean? ‎这话怎么说?
[24:40] Just don’t believe the hype, Malcolm. ‎你不要被天花乱坠的宣传蒙蔽了
[24:46] [kisses]
[24:46] And don’t push away the people who ground you. ‎不要把真正支持你 ‎给你忠告的人推开
[24:52] -Yeah. -Yeah. ‎-嗯 ‎-嗯
[25:00] [Marie] You’re gonna start making fake movies ‎以后你会开始拍不真诚的电影
[25:02] about fake people with fake emotions. [both chuckle] ‎虚假的人物、虚假的情绪
[25:10] Then you’ll start having dinner with the white girl from LA Times. ‎然后开始
[25:14] [both laughing] ‎和《洛杉矶时报》的白女人共进晚餐
[25:15] -Yeah. Mm-hmm. -[Malcolm] No! Not the white girl. ‎-是的 ‎-不!那个白女人我才不要
[25:18] You’ll be talking about this one-take and… and that one-take, ‎你会和人家谈这个长镜头 ‎以及…那个长镜头
[25:22] and how the camera… ‎谈摄影机是怎么…
[25:24] -[laughing] -You know you do that, right? ‎你喜欢做这种手势
[25:26] -[laughing] -Literally. 对吧? ‎我可没夸张
[25:28] Next thing you know, you’ll be on your press tour for your new LEGO film. ‎接下来呢 你会为了 ‎你新拍的乐高电影上媒体做宣传
[25:33] Talk about how it’s an allegory for the failures of reconstruction. ‎说这电影是对重建失败的一个寓言
[25:37] [Malcolm chuckles]
[25:39] [Marie] “Well, the original working title was… ‎“这电影最初的名字是…
[25:42] -Forty LEGOs And A Mule, but the…” -[both laughing] ‎《四十个乐高和一头骡子》可是…”
[25:45] “The studio got a little, uh…” ‎“制片方对这名字有点…”
[25:48] [chuckling]
[25:49] [Malcolm laughing]
[25:51] [Marie] Mm-hmm.
[25:53] Malcolm, you laugh, but I can see it. ‎马尔科姆 你现在尽管笑吧
[25:55] -I’m serious, I can see that shit. -[Malcolm laughs] ‎但我能预见到这种事会来的 是真的
[25:58] [Marie] All your new Twitter friends will be quote-tweeting your ass, ‎以后不管你在推特上发什么 ‎哪怕是鬼扯 你推特上新增的推友
[26:01] handclaps and shit, talkin’ ’bout, “This is what change looks like.” ‎都会鼓掌或转发 ‎说:“这就是改变应有的样子”
[26:05] “Yes, king!” ‎-“老大
[26:06] -[Malcolm] Oh, brutal. -Mm-hmm. 你真棒!” ‎-你太犀利了
[26:08] But the rest of America will be like, ‎可我们的其他国人却会说
[26:10] “What the fuck is this Negro doing selling us some shit with these LEGOs?” ‎“这黑鬼拍的是什么烂电影? ‎把乐高系列电影糟践成这样”
[26:13] “I’m not seein’ that shit.” ‎“我才不看这烂电影”
[26:15] [both laughing]
[26:17] Then there’s gonna be boycotts, fucking protests ‎然后就会有人抵制、抗议
[26:20] because you’re politicizing these LEGOs, ‎说你把乐高电影政治化了
[26:21] but thankfully, you’ll have your new white girlfriend from the LA Times. ‎不过好在你的新女友 ‎是《洛杉矶时报》的白女人
[26:26] I mean, she’s gonna come ridin’ in with her SPF-50 brigade ‎她肯定会号召她那帮 ‎热衷带子女参加体育活动的
[26:30] -on some real soccer mom shit… -[Malcolm laughing] ‎白人大部队来救场
[26:32] …tweetin’ at people left and right. ‎发推跟左右两派的人都呼吁
[26:34] “Well, this is literally censorship!” ‎“这简直就是在搞审查!”
[26:37] “Who is in charge here?” ‎“现在到底听谁的?”
[26:39] “It is our moral obligation to go and see this movie ‎“我们有道德上的义务 ‎去看这样一部电影
[26:42] written and directed by a real Bla… I mean, person of color.” ‎它的编剧和导演是一位真正的黑… ‎有色人”
[26:47] “We are gonna make history, okay?” ‎“我们一定会创造历史 明白吗?”
[26:49] “We’re going to make it the biggest box office ever.” ‎“我们一定会让这部电影 ‎取得史上最高的票房”
[26:53] And the next thing you know, ‎然后你猜会怎么着?
[26:54] you will have made a toy company a billion dollars. ‎你会帮这家玩具公司赚到十亿美金
[26:58] -[laughs] Yes! -Yes! ‎-太好了! ‎-太好了!
[27:01] “Congratulations, Malcolm Elliot! You fucking did it!” ‎“恭喜你
[27:04] [Marie imitates airhorn] 马尔科姆艾略特! ‎你终于他妈成功了!”
[27:05] “Here’s a couple million dollars and a fuckin’ fruit basket.” ‎“这是他妈几百万美金和一只果篮”
[27:08] “But just as a thought, have you ever considered ‎“对了 我有一个想法 你有考虑过
[27:10] doing the Angela Davis biopic, but with LEGOs?” ‎把安吉拉戴维斯的传记片
[27:14] [both laughing] ‎拍成乐高系电影吗?”
[27:16] [Malcolm] You know your white voice is crazy. ‎你这白人嗓音模仿得太像了
[27:20] -[Marie] You laugh, but… -That’s funny. ‎-你只管笑吧 可说真的… ‎-很可爱
[27:23] [Marie] You could change the world. ‎你有可能会改变世界
[27:25] [Malcolm] You should’ve never given up acting, baby. ‎你不该放弃演戏的
[27:28] [Marie chuckles] Why, Malcolm? 宝贝 ‎为什么这么说?
[27:30] [Malcolm] I always believed if you found a character ‎我一直相信 如果你有机会饰演
[27:32] that actually allowed you to be yourself, you’d be astonishing. ‎那种能让你释放自我的角色 ‎你会让世界惊叹
[27:38] Well, Malcolm… ‎可问题是…
[27:41] unfortunately no one can really write me except you. [Malcolm] Hmm. Hmm. ‎很不幸
[27:51] [Marie sighs] [Malcolm sighs] 除了你
[28:14] [“I Forgot To Be Your Lover” by William Bell playing] ‎没人能写好我的故事
[28:27] [Malcolm singing along] ♪ Have I told you ♪ ‎我最近是否告诉过你
[28:30] ♪ Lately that I love you? ♪ 我爱你?
[28:35] ♪ Well, if I didn’t, darling, I’m sorry ♪ ‎抱歉
[28:42] ♪ Did I reach out And hold you in my loving arms ♪ ‎拥抱你…
[28:47] ♪ In my loving arms ♪ ‎在我充满爱的怀里
[28:49] ♪ Oh, when you needed me? ♪ ‎当你需要我的时候?
[28:54] ♪ Now I realize that you need love too ♪ ‎我明白到你也需要爱
[28:58] ♪ And I’ll spend my life Making love to you ♪ ‎我这辈子与你做爱
[29:04] ♪ Oh, I forgot to be your lover ♪ ‎却忘了好好爱你
[29:08] ♪ And I’m sorry, I’m so sorry… ♪ ‎我很抱歉
[29:12] Marie! ‎玛丽!
[29:16] -♪ Have I taken the time ♪ -Marie! ‎玛丽!
[29:18] ♪ To share with you ♪
[29:21] ♪ All the burden that love will fare? ♪
[29:29] ♪ And have I done the little ♪
[29:31] Marie. ‎玛丽
[29:32] ♪ Simple things to show you ♪
[29:37] ♪ Just how much I care? ♪
[29:41] Marie! ‎玛丽!
[29:42] ♪ I’ve been workin’ for you Doin’ all I can ♪
[29:46] Marie! ‎玛丽!
[29:47] ♪ …didn’t make me a man ♪
[29:52] Marie, stop playin’. ‎玛丽
[29:56] ♪ And I’m sorry I’ll make it up to you somehow, baby ♪ 别玩捉迷藏了
[30:06] Marie! ‎玛丽!
[30:09] Shit. ‎妈的
[30:14] Marie! ‎玛丽!
[30:19] ♪ Oh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, baby ♪
[30:24] [Malcolm] Marie, stop playin’. ‎玛丽
[30:27] [crickets chirping] 别玩了
[30:31] Marie! ‎玛丽!
[30:38] [door slides open]
[30:41] Marie! ‎玛丽!
[30:45] Marie! ‎玛丽!
[30:47] Shit. ‎妈的
[30:55] [crickets chirping]
[30:58] [leaves rustling]
[31:12] Marie. ‎玛丽
[31:17] [wind chimes tinkling]
[31:19] [footsteps receding]
[31:24] [footsteps approaching]
[31:29] Marie! ‎玛丽!
[31:43] Oh, my God! ‎我的天!
[31:45] [drawer slams shut]
[31:47] -Where the fuck did you go? -To pee. ‎-你他妈去哪儿了? ‎-撒尿
[31:50] -To pee– Where? -Outside. ‎-在哪儿撒尿? ‎-外面
[31:53] Why didn’t you just use the bathroom? ‎干嘛不用洗手间?
[31:55] Because I didn’t grow up with a backyard. ‎因为我从小住的房子不像这里有后院
[31:58] -The novelty hasn’t worn off yet. -Jesus! ‎-我的新鲜劲还没过去 ‎-天啊!
[32:04] You know, you are the neediest man I have ever dated. ‎你知道吗? ‎你是我约会过的最粘人的男人
[32:08] But at the same time, you are also the least jealous man I have ever dated. ‎可同时你又是 ‎我约会过的最不会吃醋的男人
[32:13] I mean, I could literally be hanging on some random guy’s arm ‎我就算是随便挽着哪个男人的胳膊
[32:17] and you would never think it’s sexual. ‎你从来都不会觉得这有什么问题
[32:19] You’d just come up to me and be like, “Hey, babe. What the hell are you doing?” ‎你只会走过来跟我说 ‎“喂 宝贝 你在干什么呢?”
[32:22] “I need your help. I can’t remember anybody’s name here. Let’s go.” ‎“我需要你帮忙 ‎这儿谁的名字我都不记得 咱们走吧”
[32:26] -But whose arm are you hanging on? -That’s it. Doesn’t matter. ‎-你挽着谁的胳膊?
[32:29] -[Malcolm] Is this about tonight? -Mmm. ‎-这根本不重要 ‎是因为今晚的事吗?
[32:32] Kinda. ‎算是吧
[32:36] -“Kinda”? -Hmm. ‎“算是”?
[32:38] [Malcolm] Mm-hmm.
[32:41] I was outside smoking and you were in here ‎我在外面抽烟的时候 你坐在这里
[32:43] apologizing in whatever emotionally obtuse way made sense to you. ‎用你觉得合理的方式道歉 ‎你对别人的情绪感觉很迟钝
[32:48] As if a song written 50 years ago about a different fucking girl ‎你以为一首50年前写的 ‎讲述另外一个女孩的歌
[32:51] would somehow make me feel better about our relationship. ‎能让我对我俩关系的感受改善一点
[32:54] Some people would say lack of jealousy is a good thing. ‎有的人会说不爱吃醋是件好事
[32:57] -Not when it borders on indifference. -What are you talkin’ about, Marie? ‎-不爱吃醋到毫不在意可不是好事 ‎-你到底想说什么?
[33:03] Malcolm, you can encourage me to have a life of my own, ‎马尔科姆 ‎虽然你鼓励我要有自己的生活
[33:07] but that’s just… That’s bullshit. ‎可这种话就是胡扯
[33:09] You don’t want me to have a life that is separate from yours ‎你其实并不希望我有独立于你的生活
[33:12] because you are too fucking needy. ‎因为你太需要别人了
[33:14] Thought we were done fighting. ‎我还以为我们已经吵完了
[33:16] -Don’t be sensitive. This isn’t a fight. -Yeah, right. ‎-别太敏感 这不是吵架 ‎-这不叫吵架吗?
[33:18] It’s not. It’s an observation. ‎这不是吵架 是观察
[33:21] -Tsk. Oh, you don’t wanna go there. -Why? ‎-你最好别跟我说这个 ‎-为什么?
[33:23] -Trust me, you don’t. -Why? ‎-相信我吧 ‎-为什么?
[33:24] Even if you do, you’re not thinking clearly. ‎就算你要说 你现在脑子也不清醒
[33:26] -I think I’m thinking clearly. -Trust me, you’re not. ‎-我觉得我现在脑子清醒得很 ‎-相信我 你现在不清醒
[33:29] -I do have a slightly masochistic streak. -But you’re not dumb. ‎-我是有点受虐狂倾向 ‎-可你并不傻
[33:33] -Oh, my God. Thank you. -Don’t be a fucking brat. ‎-天啊 难得你这么夸我 ‎-别耍滑头
[33:35] Don’t patronize me and tell me I gave up something ‎别一副居高临下的样子 ‎跟我说我放弃了一些东西
[33:38] when you know damn well your work is all that you have time for ‎你十分清楚你的工作
[33:40] and all you care about. ‎是你唯一有时间做、唯一在意的事情
[33:42] Oh, so you gave up a career in acting to be an emotional fucking support dog. ‎于是你只好放弃演员职业 ‎成为我的情感支持宠物 是吗?
[33:46] -Fuck you, Malcolm! -I get it now. ‎-去你的 马尔科姆! ‎-我现在懂了
[33:48] -Fuck you! -‘Cause you’re scared, you didn’t want it. ‎-去你的! ‎-你其实是害怕 就不想尝试
[33:50] You never wanted it. ‎从来都不想尝试
[33:51] -‘Cause you’re scared to try and fail. -You are ugly inside. ‎-因为你害怕尝试后会失败 ‎-你内心真他妈丑陋
[33:54] No, fuck you! ‎去你的 才不是!
[33:55] Marie, when I met you, you were a fucking pilled-out disaster. ‎玛丽 我刚遇见你的时候 ‎你的毒瘾简直他妈不可救药
[33:58] You were barely 20 years old. ‎你那时才刚满20岁
[34:00] Couldn’t hold a conversation without noddin’ off, ‎和别人说话时 ‎总是要么睡着 要么昏迷
[34:02] or passin’ out, or breaking down. ‎要么情绪失控 根本没法对话
[34:03] Don’t act like for the last five years you became so enlightened that I fucking… ‎不要以为这五年来
[34:08] forgot the old you. ‎你变得很明智 ‎我就…忘了以前的你是什么样
[34:10] -Of course I want you to have a life. -[sighs] ‎我当然是真心希望你有自己的生活
[34:12] You know why? Because I’m terrified that if you don’t, ‎因为不然的话
[34:15] you’re gonna hang everything on mine. ‎我害怕你什么事情都要依赖我
[34:16] And when, God forbid, I forget to thank you at a movie premiere, ‎搞得如果我忘了 ‎在电影首映式上感谢你
[34:19] you come home, you start a fight, and by morning you’re drinking on Xannies, ‎你回家之后就要和我吵架 ‎第二天早上用酒送佳静安定
[34:23] trying to fuckin’ cut your wrists with a pair of fucking nail scissors. ‎还要用他妈指甲剪割腕自残
[34:27] [Malcolm muttering] Stupid motherf…
[34:30] Malcolm, I want you to leave this room. ‎请你出去
[34:32] Oh, shut the fuck up, Marie. You know, I get it. I really do. ‎你闭嘴 玛丽 ‎我告诉你 我明白你是怎么回事了
[34:34] You have pain and fucking disappointment and dreams ‎你心里有痛苦、失望和梦想
[34:37] like everybody else on planet Earth. ‎就跟地球上所有人一样
[34:39] You’re mad you didn’t get the jobs you wish you’d got. ‎你恼火是因为 ‎你没得到你希望得到的工作
[34:42] You’re embarrassed you had to play “Skinny Girl In Alley” ‎你很难堪 ‎别人只让你演“巷子里的瘦女孩”
[34:44] and “Concerned Nurse Number Two.” ‎以及“关心病人的二号护士”
[34:46] Well, guess what? None of us are proud of where we first start off. ‎可你知道吗?没有谁一出道就很风光
[34:50] I started off, I had to do token fuckin’ punch up on straight to VOD rom-coms, ‎我出道时给网络浪漫喜剧剧本 ‎搞过微不足道的润色
[34:54] and under-the-table rewrites on films that didn’t wanna pay writers! ‎帮那些不想付钱给编剧的片方 ‎偷偷摸摸重写剧本!
[34:57] But you keep working! ‎但我们还是得继续干!
[34:59] You keep on trying! You work harder and harder ‎继续努力!加油再加油
[35:01] ’cause even if you’re not talented, which you are, ‎因为就算我们没有才华 ‎不过你有才华
[35:03] you can still get somewhere, as long as you don’t have an ego. ‎只要我们没有虚妄的自负 ‎我们依然能取得成绩
[35:06] You don’t have to be proud of everything you do! ‎你做的事情没必要 ‎样样都值得你自豪才行!
[35:10] But you do have to work harder than 99% of people. ‎但你必须比99%的人都要努力
[35:14] [breathing heavily]
[35:16] You know what’s bullshit? What’s a fucking cop-out, Marie? ‎你知道什么是胡说八道吗? ‎知道什么是逃避吗 玛丽?
[35:19] Is you acting like my work is so fucking suffocating ‎就是你表现得好像我的工作令你窒息
[35:22] that you can’t even breathe, that you don’t have any fucking space. ‎以至于你没法呼吸 ‎没有了任何个人空间
[35:26] I mean, look around. ‎你好好看看我们周围
[35:27] Look at this fucking house the production company put us up in. ‎好好看看制片公司 ‎让我们待的这间屋子
[35:31] Pick a room, get to fucking work, ‎你还是选个房间去好好干活吧
[35:33] and stop blaming me for your inabilities to get your shit together! ‎别再埋怨是我让你没法振作起来!
[35:37] [Malcolm breathing heavily]
[35:40] I checked you into rehab. ‎当初是我安排你进康复中心戒毒
[35:42] I went to group therapy with you. I’ve been with you. ‎我和你一起参加团体治疗 我陪着你
[35:45] I fucking supported you every single step of the way. ‎你戒毒过程的每一步 ‎我他妈都支持你
[35:51] When you were depressed, ‎你抑郁的时候
[35:53] when you were on so many meds that you couldn’t fuck for half a year, ‎你因为服很多药 ‎整整半年没法和我上床的时候
[35:56] I was there for you. ‎我一直陪着你
[35:57] When you relapsed, I was there for you. ‎你复吸的时候 我对你不离不弃
[35:59] When we lived on 38th Street and you went out to that meeting, right? ‎还记得我们住在38号街的时候 ‎你出去参加会面那次吗?
[36:04] And you went to the meeting and you didn’t come home ‎你去了之后没有回家
[36:06] because you were fucking somebody else, right? ‎因为你和别人搞上了 记得吗?
[36:08] Guess who was there for you? ‎你还记得谁依然守着你吗?
[36:10] This nigga right here. ‎正是在下
[36:14] So, don’t go there. ‎所以你不要跟我说这些
[36:17] Do not fucking go there because you are not gonna win this one, Marie. ‎不要他妈跟我说这些 ‎因为这个你赢不了的 玛丽
[36:22] Trust me. ‎相信我
[36:25] [Malcolm sniffles]
[36:29] [clattering in kitchen]
[36:33] [bottle opening]
[36:50] [gulps, sighs]
[36:52] -[sniffles] -[glass clatters]
[36:53] [sighing]
[36:56] All right, how about we cut the bullshit, Malcolm? ‎行 那我们就别再避重就轻了 ‎马尔科姆
[37:00] Since everybody’s being honest tonight, how about you be honest? Hmm? ‎既然今晚大家都他妈很诚实 ‎不如你也诚实一下?
[37:04] About the real reason you were there for me. ‎说说你一直陪着我的真实原因吧
[37:11] I was good fucking material. ‎真实原因是我他妈是很好的素材
[37:15] Hmm? That’s why you stuck by me. ‎所以你才对我不离不弃
[37:19] Because I was a story. ‎因为我的经历是个好故事
[37:21] It was a world of emotions you weren’t used to seeing so fucking close. ‎充满了各种各样 ‎你从没近距离观察过的情绪
[37:25] And because I was 20 years old and I’d never been loved the way you loved me ‎而且因为我当年才20岁 ‎从来没被人像你那样爱过
[37:28] or thought you loved me, I didn’t realize what I was to you. ‎或者说以为被你爱过 ‎我以前一直没明白我对你意味着什么
[37:32] A fucking movie. A tragedy. ‎原来我不过是他妈一部电影 ‎一场悲剧
[37:35] One that you could continue watching for as long as you were there for me. ‎一个你只要一直陪着 ‎就能一直观察的素材
[37:39] And tonight, in that fucking audience, I watched the whole shit play out. ‎今晚我就和那些观众一起 ‎看了一部根据我的经历拍出的电影
[37:42] So don’t pretend like it was a selfless fucking act, Malcolm. ‎所以别装出一副你不求回报的样子
[37:46] It’s literally the basis of your art and it is the reason ‎我的经历可以说 ‎是你这件艺术作品的基石 ‎也是因为这个
[37:49] why all these people are calling you brilliant and brave and fearless. ‎你今天才得到了众人的称赞
[37:56] [scoffs] ‎说你有才华、有勇气
[37:57] “So tell us, Malcolm.” ‎“马尔科姆 跟我们说说”
[38:00] “How were you able to breathe life into the character of Imani?” ‎“你是怎么做到 ‎让伊玛妮这个角色如此真实的?”
[38:03] “How were you able to channel the voice of a young woman ‎“你是怎么做到 ‎将一位年轻女性的内心呈现得
[38:06] so well, so authentically?” ‎如此到位、如此真实的?”
[38:09] “Hmm.”
[38:11] “Well, Jennifer, that’s a good question. I guess you could say I stole it.” ‎“詹妮弗 你这是个好问题” ‎“可以说这是我偷来的”
[38:15] “I ripped it off.” ‎“是我盗窃来的”
[38:17] “Not a literal theft, a spiritual one.” ‎“偷的不是实物 是精神上的东西”
[38:21] You’re a fucking fraud. ‎你就他妈是个骗子
[38:22] The reason you didn’t thank me tonight is because you already know that. ‎你今晚没感谢我
[38:26] [scoffing] You have nothing new to say. ‎是因为你自己已经知道了 ‎你自己无法创造新的东西
[38:30] [laughs] All you can do is fuckin’ mimic. ‎所以你只好他妈模仿
[38:33] Be a fucking parakeet, a goddamn cockatoo. ‎当一只模仿别人的鹦鹉
[38:35] I mean, God forbid you are ever alone, ‎但愿你不会一个人待着
[38:38] and have to dream up another original idea. ‎不得不独自想出一个有创意的点子
[38:40] What are you going to write, Malcolm? ‎这种情况下你能写出什么东西来?
[38:44] Huh?
[38:46] Yourself? ‎写你自己?
[38:49] Give me a fucking break. ‎别他妈逗我了
[38:51] You don’t have the balls. [slaps leg] ‎你才没种
[38:54] You don’t have the gravitas, the fucking introspection to look at yourself ‎你没有那种严肃和自省能力
[38:58] and your flaws and your shortcomings ‎检视你的缺点和不足
[39:00] and the fact that you may not be the next Spike Lee or Barry Jenkins ‎反省自己可能无法成为 ‎下一个斯派克李或者巴里杰金斯
[39:02] because those motherfuckers had something new to say. ‎因为那些人能够创新
[39:05] Something true to themselves and their fucking experience. ‎敢于面对自己和自己的体验
[39:10] You say the film is about shame and guilt. ‎你说你这部电影
[39:13] -[pouring liquid] -Correct? ‎探讨的是羞耻和内疚 对吗?
[39:15] Your words, not mine. ‎这可是你说的 不是我说的
[39:18] All right. Well, I have a question for you, Malcolm. ‎那好 我问你个问题 马尔科姆
[39:21] Whose fucking shame? ‎是谁的羞耻?
[39:23] Whose guilt? ‎谁的内疚?
[39:25] What the fuck do you know about shame and guilt? ‎你他妈对羞耻和内疚懂什么?
[39:28] You have two parents, no bad habits other than being a fucking prick, ‎你的父母双双健在 ‎你除了卑鄙之外没有恶习
[39:31] and a college education. ‎你受过大学教育
[39:32] Your mother is a therapist. Your father is a professor. ‎你妈是心理治疗师 你爸是教授
[39:35] Your sister works for a think tank in D.C. ‎你姐在华盛顿的智库工作
[39:38] But out here, on these streets, these smiling fucking rich people, ‎可今天在首映式上 ‎那些对你满脸笑意的富人
[39:42] they think you know what it’s like to scrap. ‎他们以为你明白 ‎过坎坷的生活是什么滋味
[39:46] Think you fucking lived it. Give me a break. ‎以为你他妈有过那种经历 别逗我了
[39:50] You’re more privileged than the white girl who works for the LA Times, ‎你的生活比《洛杉矶时报》 ‎那个白女人还要优越
[39:53] who thinks she’s doing a public service by lifting up your mediocre ass. ‎她心里想的是抬举你这平庸之辈 ‎也算是做公益了
[39:57] Now you’re being cruel. ‎现在是你说话残忍
[39:58] Try slitting your wrists with a pair of nail scissors. ‎你用指甲剪割你的手腕试试
[40:04] You’re not gonna wanna survive it, because it’s embarrassing. ‎你可不想活下来 因为太让人难堪了
[40:07] Don’t worry. ‎别担心
[40:08] I’m not so petty I throw it out in argument because I’m angry. ‎我才不会小气到 ‎跟人吵架生气的时候把这事拿出来说
[40:11] -I didn’t mean it. -Too late. ‎-我不是故意要羞辱你的 ‎-太迟了
[40:15] It’s embarrassing and it’s cruel, ‎你说那种话让我难堪 而且残忍
[40:17] and it makes me regret sharing so much with you. -[softly] Fucking calling me… -[door shuts] ‎我都后悔以前
[40:30] [mumbling profanity] -[instrumental music playing] -[water running] ‎跟你说了太多我自己的事
[40:41] [foot tapping] -[crickets chirping] -[muttering] I’m keeping you… ‎是我阻止你…
[41:10] Bullshit! ‎胡说八道!
[41:23] How the fuck am I keeping you from a life? ‎我他妈什么时候阻止过你 ‎过你自己的人生?
[41:26] So stupid. ‎太蠢了
[41:31] [grunting]
[41:37] Fucking bullshit. ‎胡说八道
[41:46] [mumbling indistinctly]
[41:55] I know… I know what this is. This is bullshit. ‎我知道她这些话是什么 是胡扯
[42:02] Fuck Malibu. ‎去他妈的马里布
[42:08] [banging]
[42:11] What do you mean, “mediocre”? ‎你说“平庸”是什么意思?
[42:13] [Marie inhales deeply]
[42:15] [water gurgling]
[42:16] [door slides open]
[42:20] Were you just trying to be mean? ‎你说这话是不是只是为了恶心我?
[42:23] Is that why you said it? ‎是不是这个原因?
[42:32] Out of everything I said, ‎我刚说了那么多话
[42:34] “mediocre” is what stuck with you? ‎你就只记得“平庸”两个字?
[42:37] I just wanna know if you actually believe it. ‎我只想知道你是不是真心那么觉得
[42:42] Guess. ‎你猜
[42:44] -Answer the question. -What is the question specifically? ‎-回答我的问题 ‎-你的问题具体是什么?
[42:47] Do you not like the movie? ‎你不喜欢我这部电影是吗?
[42:50] I never said that. ‎我没说过
[42:53] -So you don’t like me and the movie. -I never said that. ‎-你意思是我和这部电影你都不喜欢 ‎-我没说过
[42:56] That’s literally what you just fucking said. ‎你刚才说的话就是这意思
[42:59] I feel like you’re being a bit irrational. ‎我觉得你现在有点不讲理
[43:01] I’m being irrational? ‎我不讲理?
[43:02] I’m being fucking irrational? This is the biggest night of my life, ‎我他妈不讲理? ‎今晚是我人生最重要的夜晚
[43:06] and you’re trying to turn it into the worst and I’m being irrational. ‎可你硬弄成我这辈子最糟糕的夜晚 ‎还说我不讲理
[43:09] Look at you. ‎你看看你自己
[43:10] You’re so solipsistic that you see yourself in everything. ‎你太他妈以自我为中心 ‎看什么都看到自己的影子
[43:13] Even in things you had nothing to do with. ‎哪怕那东西和你八竿子打不着
[43:15] You notice the way Imani walks. ‎你注意到了伊玛妮走路的样子
[43:17] You turn to me and say, “I wonder where you got that walk from.” ‎转头问我:“我好奇 ‎这种走路姿态的灵感从哪里得到的”
[43:20] I don’t say shit. I actually smile, don’t I? ‎我没回答你 只笑了一下
[43:22] Keep that shit light because I don’t wanna hurt your feelings, ‎让这事轻轻过去 ‎因为我不想让你难受
[43:25] but you tally that shit up, Marie. ‎可你总是要盘点这种事 玛丽
[43:27] While I’m actually doing something, creating something, ‎在我真正做事情 ‎真正在创造出新东西的时候
[43:30] you’re on the sidelines trying to justify your motherfucking existence. ‎你总是会在边上 ‎把你他妈的存在合理化
[43:34] “I know that line.” “I said that.” “I did that.” “You got that from me.” ‎“我知道那台词” “那话我说过” ‎“我做过那事” “你那个是学我”
[43:39] Shit, even feedback from you comes with an IOU, Marie. ‎哪怕你给我什么反馈 ‎都带着一种我欠你的感觉
[43:43] You wanna play fucking dirty? ‎你想使坏是吗?
[43:46] Well, let’s fucking go. ‎那我们就来比一比吧
[43:48] You wanna hurt me, Marie. ‎你想刺痛我 玛丽
[43:51] I promise you, I can hurt you ten times worse. ‎我跟你保证 我要刺痛你的话 ‎威力会是你的十倍
[43:55] You’re a fucking featherweight, a level-one boss. ‎搞这种事你完全是轻量级选手
[43:57] I can snap you like a twig. ‎我能像折树枝一样把你折断
[44:01] Imani is based on you as much as she is on me. ‎伊玛妮的原型有多少你的成分 ‎就有多少我的成分
[44:04] What she says to the nurse, ‎她跟护士说的那些话
[44:05] that’s what I said to the doctor when my dad was in the ICU. ‎是我爸进重症监护室时 ‎我跟医生说过的话
[44:11] You noticed the way Imani walks, didn’t you? ‎你注意到了 ‎伊玛妮的走路姿态 对吗?
[44:14] It’s a good walk. ‎那种姿态很好看
[44:15] That was my ex-girlfriend, Jess. ‎我前女友杰茜就是那样走路的
[44:19] So was the scene on the bicycle in the rain. ‎还有雨天单车上那场戏
[44:21] It wasn’t based on the trip you and I took to Barcelona. ‎那不是取材于 ‎我们去巴塞罗那旅游那次
[44:24] That’s Jess and I on the Citi Bike in Brooklyn. ‎而是我和杰茜在布鲁克林 ‎骑共享单车的场面
[44:28] The way she ties her shoes with two loops… ‎伊玛妮把鞋带系成两个圈…
[44:32] That was Jayla. ‎那是模仿婕拉
[44:34] You weren’t the first. ‎你不是第一个
[44:35] The joke about how she doesn’t give handjobs. ‎伊玛妮不帮男的打手枪那个梗…
[44:38] Well, that’s an old played-out line that every nigga done heard before. ‎是每个黑人都听过的老掉牙的话
[44:42] The joke she makes about how quickly she orgasms. ‎伊玛妮调笑自己 ‎很快就能高潮的那个梗…
[44:47] That was Kiki. ‎是来自于奇奇
[44:49] Kiki. ‎奇奇
[44:51] She’s a dancer. ‎她是个舞者
[44:54] Dancer. We’ll call her a dancer. ‎舞者 算她是个舞者好了
[44:58] Who I met outside of St. Louis on a road trip. ‎是我有次公路旅行时 ‎在圣路易斯郊外认识的
[45:00] I fucked the shit out of her in the penthouse suite of a Marriott. ‎我在万豪酒店的顶层套房里 ‎和她干得热火朝天
[45:04] Once on the bed, once in the shower. ‎一次是在床上 一次是在浴室
[45:07] We might’ve even fucked in the closet or some shit too. ‎可能我们在衣柜还是哪里都干了一次
[45:10] I got a Polaroid of her. ‎我有一张她的宝丽来照片
[45:13] Sitting naked in a heart-shaped tub. ‎她赤身裸体坐在心形浴缸里
[45:16] It’s in a photo album at home in our closet. ‎这照片现在都还放在 ‎我们家衣柜的相册里
[45:22] But you’re an addict, right? ‎不过你是有毒瘾的人 对吗?
[45:24] That’s what makes you so unique, right? ‎所以你他妈独一无二 对吗?
[45:26] That’s what makes your contribution so much more significant, right? ‎所以你对这电影的贡献 ‎重要得多 对吗?
[45:31] Get the entire fuck out of here. ‎别他妈逗我了
[45:33] You’re not the first broken girl I’ve known, fucked or dated. ‎你不是我认识、上过床 ‎或者约会过的第一个垮掉的女人
[45:38] I wrote my first script in a one-bedroom apartment with Leah, ‎我的第一个剧本是和莉雅 ‎住在一间单卧室公寓里时写的
[45:41] who I thought loved hour-long showers ‎她在浴室一待就是一小时 ‎我还以为她喜欢洗澡
[45:43] until I found her passed out with a fucking needle in her arm. ‎直到有次我发现她在浴室里昏迷了 ‎胳膊上还插着针筒
[45:47] Two years ago, I got an email from her sister ‎两年前 我收到她姐姐的电邮
[45:50] saying she took a whole bottle of Tylenol to the head and passed away ‎说她把一整瓶泰诺吃了下去 ‎然后就死了
[45:54] and asked if I had any pictures ‎她姐问我有没有她的照片
[45:55] ’cause she was putting together a slideshow on her behalf. ‎因为她想给莉雅做幻灯片
[45:57] Now that I think about it, I should’ve thanked her tonight. ‎我今晚其实还应该感谢她的
[46:00] She deserves it. ‎这是她应得的
[46:08] Same with Tasha. ‎塔霞也一样
[46:10] First girl I actually loved, I truly loved. ‎她是我第一个真正爱过 ‎真心爱过的女孩
[46:13] The first girl who truly broke my heart. ‎第一个真正伤过我的心的女孩
[46:14] She never cheated on me. She’s got that going for her. ‎她没有对我不忠过 这点她很好
[46:17] She found Jesus, got married, got divorced. ‎但她皈依了基督教 ‎找人结了婚 后来又离了婚
[46:19] She constantly DMs me pictures of her daughter ‎她经常把她女儿的照片发给我看
[46:23] saying she wished she had a child with me. ‎说她希望能和我生一个孩子
[46:26] I send her heart emojis because I honestly don’t know how to respond to that. ‎我只回了她心形表情 ‎因为我真的不知道该怎么回应她
[46:31] Are you done? ‎你说完了吗?
[46:35] Not even fucking close. ‎距离我说完还差得远呢
[46:39] Why, would you like me to stop? ‎怎么?你是不是希望我打住?
[46:43] [quietly] No, Malcolm. Keep going. ‎不是 你继续说吧
[46:46] -Why? -Hmm. ‎为什么?
[46:49] ‘Cause you like that shit? ‎总不会是你喜欢听这些吧?
[46:52] You know how disturbed you are, Marie? ‎你知道你的心理有多么畸形吗?
[46:55] You may have gotten clean, but you still haven’t figured this part out. ‎你毒瘾可能是已经戒了 ‎但有件事你依然没想明白
[46:58] Why you love being hurt, traumatized and fucking eviscerated? ‎就是你为什么喜欢被人刺痛 ‎被人虐待 被人重创你的元气
[47:03] It’s not normal. ‎你这样不正常、不健康
[47:04] It’s not healthy, and it permeates every aspect of our relationship. ‎你这种模式已经弥漫到 ‎我们关系的方方面面了
[47:08] The way we talk, the way we fight, the way we fuck. ‎包括我们说话、吵架、做爱
[47:12] I’ve dated some damaged people in my life, Marie. ‎我约会过一些支离破碎的人 玛丽
[47:15] But none of them wanted to be debased and degraded like you. ‎但她们全都不会希望 ‎堕落到你这种程度
[47:20] And honestly, Marie… ‎老实说 玛丽
[47:24] it’s nothing to be proud of. ‎这不是什么值得自豪的事情
[47:30] So stop fucking smiling, ’cause you look like a clown. ‎所以你他妈不要笑 ‎你笑只显得你像个小丑
[47:38] Now there’s some material for you. ‎现在你有素材了
[47:45] [footsteps receding]
[48:03] You know what I just realized, Marie? ‎你知道我刚才想明白什么了吗?
[48:09] It’s not about justifying your existence. ‎你的言行不是为了使你的存在合理化
[48:12] It’s not. ‎不是的
[48:15] It’s about you being so scared and so selfish ‎而是因为你特别恐惧、自私
[48:17] that you have to break me down. ‎以至于要把我也搞崩溃
[48:20] Second guess everything I do. ‎质疑我自己做的一切
[48:23] “Am I mediocre?” ‎“我平庸吗?”
[48:25] “Can I do this without her?” ‎“没有她的话我能干成这事吗?”
[48:27] “I don’t know. I better ask Marie. Maybe Marie will know the answer.” ‎“我不知道 我最好问一下玛丽 ‎也许玛丽知道答案”
[48:31] “Where’s Marie? I need Marie.” That’s a cut. ‎“玛丽去哪儿了? ‎我需要她” 停拍一下
[48:33] “Marie, where did you go?” ‎“玛丽 你去哪儿了?”
[48:35] “Did you see that performance? What’d you think?” ‎“看到那个表演了吗? ‎你觉得怎么样?”
[48:37] “You liked it? Yeah, me too.” ‎“你喜欢啊 我也喜欢”
[48:39] God forbid I’m secure enough in my opinion that I don’t need you. ‎我绝不能对自己想法有充足的信心 ‎非要有你在才行
[48:45] That’s what this all is about. ‎你和我吵其实就是为了这个
[48:47] Your whole speech about fake films. ‎你那番有关不真诚的电影的阔论
[48:52] You just need a reason to be needed ‎你需要一个被人需求的理由
[48:54] because if I don’t need you, then what the hell am I doing with you, Marie? ‎因为如果我不需要你 ‎那我干嘛他妈和你在一起呢?
[49:00] You want control ‎你想要掌控我们的关系
[49:02] because you can’t imagine the reason I’m with you is because I love you. ‎因为你不能想象 ‎我和你在一起的原因只是因为我爱你
[49:08] I just love you, baby. ‎只是因为我爱你 宝贝
[49:11] I don’t need you. ‎不是因为我对你有需求
[49:14] But I love you. That there’s somebody on this planet that just loves you. ‎我爱你 这个世界上 ‎有人纯粹只是爱你
[49:19] I love the way your mind works, Marie. ‎我爱你的思维方式 玛丽
[49:23] I do. ‎确实是这样
[49:24] I love the way you see the world. ‎我爱你观察这个世界的方式
[49:28] I love the way you think. ‎我爱你的思考方式
[49:31] Your instincts. ‎你的直觉
[49:32] And I’m so fucking grateful ‎我非常感恩
[49:36] because everything that you’ve been through, everything… ‎因为你经历过的一切 任何一切…
[49:42] That’s what made you you. That’s what made you you. ‎这些才造就了今天的你
[49:44] The girl that I love, the girl that I fuck with, ‎我爱的这个女孩 ‎和我上床的这个女孩
[49:46] the girl that I’m up at 2:00 a.m. in the morning ‎这个女孩害得我 ‎在我人生最重要的这一天
[49:49] on the biggest night of my life because she’s relentless. [laughing] ‎凌晨两点还没睡觉 因为她不肯罢休
[49:57] And crazy. ‎而且很疯
[50:00] [voice shaking] And I’m sorry, though. I’m sorry. ‎但我知道是我不对 对不起
[50:04] I apologized, you know, and… ‎我道过歉了…
[50:09] a thousand times. I know I fucked up. ‎道歉一千遍了 我知道我搞砸了
[50:12] But honestly, the second we got home, ‎可说真的 我们一回到家里
[50:16] all I wanted to do was celebrate with you, baby. ‎我第一想做的事就是和你庆祝 宝贝
[50:19] Marie, my girl, the love of my life. ‎和玛丽你 即我的人生挚爱庆祝
[50:26] You wanna know the part of Imani that’s based on you? ‎你想知道伊玛妮的故事 ‎来源于你的部分在哪儿吗?
[50:33] It’s the end. ‎在电影结尾
[50:36] The part that makes it such a tragedy. The part… ‎是这个部分令这个故事 ‎成为一场悲剧 因为…
[50:39] that she… ‎她…
[50:41] Where she loathes herself so much because of all the guilt and the shame. ‎她心里充满了内疚和羞耻 ‎因此无比讨厌自己
[50:47] That she can’t let the good in. ‎以至于不允许自己的人生美好
[50:52] That’s the part that’s based on you. ‎这个部分就是来源于你
[50:57] Her inability to fathom ‎她无法理解
[51:00] that there’s someone on this planet Earth that just loves her. ‎这个世界上有人纯粹只是爱她
[51:06] Despite her not loving herself. ‎尽管她不爱她自己
[51:13] That’s you. ‎这就是你
[51:19] That’s the part that isn’t fiction. ‎这就是这部电影非虚构的地方
[51:41] [sighs]
[51:48] [glass clattering]
[51:50] [bottle opening]
[51:53] [liquid pouring]
[51:54] [solemn instrumental music playing]
[52:07] [sighs]
[52:10] [inhales deeply]
[52:16] -[water splashing] -[crying]
[53:15] [water running]
[53:46] [sighs]
[53:59] You gonna start smoking again? ‎你又开始抽烟了?
[54:09] [sighs]
[54:23] [knuckles cracking]
[54:28] [“Get Rid Of Him” by Dionne Warwick playing on cell phone]
[54:32] ♪ We’re your friends And we’ve got some good advice ♪
[54:36] ♪ Before you let him break your heart You’d better think twice ♪
[54:40] ♪ He isn’t worth the tears you’re cryin’ ♪
[54:44] ♪ He’s only out to break your heart ♪
[54:48] ♪ Him with his cheatin’ and his lyin’ ♪
[54:52] ♪ He’s gonna rip your dreams apart ♪
[54:56] ♪ But I love him ♪
[55:00] ♪ And there’s nothing I can do ♪
[55:04] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ Uh-uh ♪
[55:06] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ Oh, no ♪
[55:08] ♪ Do you mean to say You still consider him? ♪
[55:11] ♪ Ah-ha ♪
[55:12] -♪ When you tell me that he’s lazy ♪ -♪ Get rid of him ♪
[55:16] -♪ You’re just sayin’ things I know ♪ -♪ Get rid of him ♪
[55:20] -♪ You can tell me that I’m crazy ♪ -♪ Get rid of him ♪
[55:24] ♪ But I’ll never let him go ♪
[55:28] ♪ He will hurt you ♪
[55:32] ♪ And he’ll break your heart in two ♪
[55:36] [Marie singing along] ♪ Get rid of him Uh-uh ♪ ‎甩掉他
[55:38] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ Oh, no ♪ ♪ Do you mean to say You still consider him? ♪ ‎-甩掉他
[55:43] ♪ Ah-ha ♪ ♪ Get rid of him ♪ ♪ Get rid of him ♪ ‎-哦
[55:55] ♪ Get rid of him ♪ [flicking cigarette] ♪ Oh ♪ 不
[56:00] [Marie singing along] ♪ But I love him ♪ ‎但我爱他
[56:04] ♪ And there’s nothing I can do ♪
[56:08] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ Uh-uh ♪
[56:10] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ Oh, no ♪
[56:12] ♪ Do you really mean to say That you can still go on this way? ♪
[56:16] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ No! ♪
[56:18] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ Oh, no ♪
[56:20] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ Uh-uh ♪
[56:22] ♪ Get rid of him ♪
[56:24] ♪ I know he’s out to break my heart And he’ll rip my dreams apart ♪
[56:28] ♪ But I love that fella so And I’ll never let him go ♪
[56:32] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ Oh, no ♪
[56:34] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ Oh, no ♪
[56:36] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ No ♪
[56:37] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ Oh, no, no, no ♪
[56:39] -♪ Get rid of him ♪ -♪ Oh, no, no, no… ♪
[56:41] [Malcolm] Fuck! ‎操!
[56:44] That fucking piece of shit! ‎真他妈垃圾!
[56:49] Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! ‎操!
[56:54] Fucking piece of shit! Fuck you! ‎真他妈垃圾 操!
[56:56] -[Marie] What’s going on? -Fuckin’ LA Times review’s up. ‎-怎么了? ‎-《洛杉矶时报》影评出来了
[56:59] -[Marie] Oh, shit. What does it say? -I don’t know. Fucking Internet. ‎-天啊 怎么写的? ‎-我不知道 他妈的网络
[57:01] -[Marie] Is it good? -Hold on. ‎-是好评吗? ‎-等等
[57:03] -[Marie] Who sent it to you? -No one. I found it. ‎-谁发给你的? ‎-没有谁 我自己发现的
[57:05] -[Marie] How come no one sent it? -Marie, stop. It’s loading. ‎-怎么会没人发给你? ‎-先别说话好吗?文章正在加载
[57:08] [Marie] All right. What’s the headline? ‎行 标题是什么?
[57:09] Oh, gotta pay a fucking paywall now? A fucking paywall? Really? ‎现在还得他妈付费?逗我吗?
[57:13] [Marie] When was it posted? ‎影评几时出来的?
[57:14] Dollar-ninety-nine a fucking month. Twenty minutes ago. ‎每个月付1.99美元 20分钟前
[57:18] And no one sent it to you? How come no one sent it to you? ‎没人发给你?怎么会没人发给你?
[57:21] Shit. Where’s my fucking wallet? ‎妈的 我的钱包去哪儿了?
[57:23] You don’t have your credit card saved in your phone? ‎你没把你的信用卡绑定在手机上?
[57:25] -[Malcolm] No! -Why? ‎-没有! ‎-为什么?
[57:27] -Because I don’t trust that shit. -Really? ‎-因为我不想信任那鬼玩意 ‎-真的假的?
[57:30] -Marie, stop. -I’m sorry. Okay. Okay. ‎-玛丽 别烦我了 ‎-行 抱歉
[57:34] Did what’s-her-name write it? ‎是那谁写的吗?
[57:36] -[Malcolm] The white girl? -Yeah. ‎-那个白女人? ‎-对
[57:37] -[Malcolm] Yeah. -Then it’s gotta be positive. ‎-是她 ‎-那肯定是好评
[57:40] [Malcolm] Shit, I hope so. Where’s my motherfuckin’ wallet? ‎但愿如此 我他妈的钱包去哪儿了?
[57:43] [Marie] Did you check the bedroom? ‎你在卧室里找过吗?
[57:47] -[Malcolm] What? -Check the bedroom? ‎-什么? ‎-你在卧室里找过吗?
[57:49] -Yeah, I checked the fucking bedroom! -Okay. Well, then did you check the bar? ‎找过 在卧室里找过了!
[57:53] [Malcolm mumbles] ‎嗯 那你在酒柜上找过吗?
[57:54] I checked the fucking bar too, Marie! Where the fuck is the… ‎在酒柜上也找过 玛丽! ‎他妈的钱包在哪里?
[57:57] Where the fuck is the… Oh, I got it. I got it. ‎他妈的钱包在…找到了
[57:59] -Got it? Where was it? -Doesn’t matter. ‎-找到了?在哪儿找到的?
[58:02] [Marie] Mmm. [Malcolm breathing heavily] ‎-这不重要
[58:08] Oh, shit! Where the fuck is my phone? ‎妈的!我手机哪儿去了?
[58:12] -Malcolm. -Where’s my phone? ‎-马尔科姆? ‎-哪儿去了?
[58:13] -Malcolm. Malcolm? -What? ‎-马尔科姆? ‎-什么事?
[58:14] It’s right here. It’s right here. ‎手机就在这儿
[58:16] Calm down. 冷静点
[58:21] “Imani review.” ‎“《伊玛妮》影评”
[58:23] “A cinematic tour de force ‎“这是一部电影力作
[58:24] takes aim at the twin horrors of healthcare and racism, ‎把镜头对准了 ‎医疗和种族歧视双重恐怖
[58:28] in Malcolm Elliot’s rebellious, jazzy directorial debut.” ‎是马尔科姆艾略特 ‎反叛奔放的导演处女作”
[58:33] -I fucking hate this woman. -[chuckles] ‎我真讨厌这女人
[58:34] Who wants to see that film? ‎这么写谁还想看这电影?
[58:36] “Cinematic tour de force” is all I heard. ‎我只听到了“电影力作”
[58:38] -You didn’t hear “jazzy”? -No, I heard “jazzy,” too. ‎-没听到“奔放”是吗? ‎-不是 “奔放”我也听到了
[58:41] “Like the opening Steadicam shot.” It’s a dolly, you fucking idiot. ‎“比如电影开头的斯坦尼康镜头” ‎那叫推拉镜头 笨蛋
[58:44] “Through the streets of Bed-Stuy, we know one thing ‎“通过贝德史岱区的街头 ‎我们明白了一件事
[58:46] about our slender protagonist Imani. She marches to her own beat.” ‎身材修长的女主角伊玛妮 ‎按自己的节奏前进”
[58:49] “She sets the tone, the atmosphere, the vibe.” ‎“她定下了基调、气氛、氛围”
[58:51] “She may slink and slide through halfway houses and in-patient hospitals, ‎“她经常出入过渡教习所和医院 ‎神不知鬼不觉
[58:54] but make no mistake, as the title suggests, ‎但不要误会 正如片名所暗示的
[58:57] this is her film, her world, her turf. Until it’s not.” ‎这是她的电影、她的世界、她的地盘 ‎直到情况急转直下”
[59:00] “If you can’t tell by the rhythm of my white girl words, ‎要是你从这白人女孩的文字节奏里 ‎看不出什么
[59:03] you are in for a Black film.” ‎这准是一部黑人电影
[59:04] [chuckling] The synopsis. Boring, boring, boring. ‎然后是剧情简介 无聊
[59:07] The only reason you know it’s 2-perf 35 is because I said it at the premier, dipshit. ‎她之所以知道35毫米双孔胶片 ‎是因为我在首映式上说过这个 笨蛋
[59:11] “Positive…” ‎“正面…”
[59:12] “Leading to a harrowing and indelible scene ‎“有一场戏令人痛心又难忘
[59:14] where Imani overdoses at a Chinatown market, ‎就是伊玛妮在唐人街市场上 ‎吸毒过量那场戏
[59:17] and that’s where Elliot’s true target becomes clear.” ‎艾略特的真实目标 ‎就在此时变得清晰起来”
[59:19] “This is a film about how the American healthcare system treats women of color.” ‎“这是一部讲述美国医保体系 ‎如何对待有色女性的电影”
[59:22] And at this precise moment, ‎读到这句话的时候
[59:24] every Negro who subscribes to the LA Times just said, ‎每个订阅了 ‎《洛杉矶时报》的黑人都会想
[59:26] “Then why the fuck do I need to see this film?” ‎“那我他妈干嘛还要看这部电影?”
[59:28] Just ’cause the film doesn’t star anybody that looks like her ‎她不能因为这电影没有 ‎一个和她相同肤色的人出演
[59:31] doesn’t mean it’s political. ‎就认为它是讲政治的
[59:32] -What’s wrong with being political? -Political films are exhausting. ‎-讲政治有什么问题吗? ‎-政治电影看得让人累
[59:36] [Marie] You love political films. ‎你不是就很爱看政治电影吗?
[59:38] Not the ones the white woman from the LA Times calls political. ‎我爱看的可不是《洛杉矶时报》 ‎白女人口中的那类政治电影
[59:41] I’m sure she loves Do The Right Thing. ‎她肯定喜欢看《为所应为》
[59:42] Made at a time when politics weren’t cool. That’s what made it so revolutionary. ‎拍那部电影的时代 政治并不酷 ‎所以它才他妈这么具有革命性
[59:46] “When Imani is placed under 5150, ‎“当伊玛妮用指甲剪自残
[59:48] a term for people being held against their will ‎那场令人痛心的戏过后
[59:50] and being a danger to themselves and others, ‎她被有关机构根据第5150法案关起来
[59:52] after a harrowing scene with a pair of nail scissors, she…” ‎该法案针对因危害自己或他人 ‎而被强制扣留的人 她…”
[59:55] “She’s placed under the care of friendly doctor ‎“她受到了一位友善的医生的照顾
[59:59] played by… TV show fame…” ‎该医生饰演者是…电视节目成名…”
[1:00:02] “But Elliot knows the waters he’s wading into, ‎“但艾略特明白 ‎自己正在涉足什么领域
[1:00:05] and carefully, brilliantly subverts the white savior trope.” ‎他小心翼翼并出色地 ‎颠覆了白人救世主的套路”
[1:00:09] Oh, she’s on one now. This fucking stupid… ‎又来了 这他妈白痴…
[1:00:11] “Later, when Imani finds herself, uh… ‎“之后当伊玛妮…
[1:00:14] at her ex-boyfriend’s house begging for a fix, ‎来到前男友家 求他给她打一针时
[1:00:17] Elliot uses tight lenses.” It’s the fucking same lens. ‎艾略特改用了拉近的镜头” ‎镜头根本他妈没变
[1:00:21] “Claustrophobia…” ‎“幽闭恐惧症…”
[1:00:22] “One begins to question his intentions ‎“我们不禁想问 导演通过镜头
[1:00:25] in reveling in the trauma of his Black female heroine for so long.” ‎在黑人女主的创伤经历中 ‎沉浸良久是何意图?
[1:00:28] “It’s a scene better implied than depicted.” ‎“这场戏更适合暗示而非描绘”
[1:00:30] “If not for the restraint of his own picture, ‎“若原因不是他这部电影本身有局限
[1:00:32] then merely to separate itself from an exhaustive history ‎那便只是为了将电影
[1:00:34] that depicts gendered violence against women of fucking color.” ‎与一段详尽描绘 ‎有色女性所受性别暴力的历史隔开”
[1:00:37] Are you fucking kidding me? Are you kidding me, ma’am? ‎你他妈开玩笑吗 女士?
[1:00:40] Are you fucking– In the next line! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! ‎接下来这句!妈的!
[1:00:44] She says it’s a “genuine masterwork.” A genuine fucking– ‎她说这是“一部真正的杰作” ‎一部真正他妈的杰作
[1:00:47] I can’t read this fucking shit anymore. It’s too fucking moronic. ‎这种胡扯让我读不下去 简直智障
[1:00:50] The fact that the LA Times will hire such a fucking halfwit is beyond me. ‎《洛杉矶时报》会雇这种蠢人 ‎是我完全没法理解的事情
[1:00:54] First she says that I brilliantly subvert the white savior trope. ‎她一开始说我出色地 ‎颠覆了白人救世主的套路
[1:00:57] She is a savior. ‎她就是她口中的救世主
[1:00:59] She’s trying to save her, ‎她试图拯救伊玛妮
[1:01:00] so how the fuck did I subvert it, lady? How? ‎女士 请问我到底 ‎怎么颠覆了那个套路?
[1:01:03] You wanna know how? It’s because I’m Black! ‎你想知道吗?答案是因为我是黑人!
[1:01:05] If I was white, she would’ve said I fell for the trope. ‎如果我是白人 ‎她就会说我掉进了这种套路
[1:01:08] But because I’m a man, she can question my intention ‎可因为我是男的 ‎她又可以质疑我的意图
[1:01:10] saying that I’m reveling in the trauma of a woman. ‎说我沉浸在一个女人的创伤经历里
[1:01:13] “Better implied than depicted.” ‎“更适合暗示而非描绘”
[1:01:14] The fuck out of here! Why? Because Taylor took her shirt off? ‎我服了!凭什么这么说? ‎就因为泰勒在那场戏里脱了衬衫?
[1:01:17] I’m sure she just doesn’t think that the nudity was necessary. ‎她肯定只是觉得裸露没有必要
[1:01:21] None of it is necessary, Marie. ‎这不是必要不必要的问题
[1:01:22] None of this shit is necessary. ‎因为什么都可以说没必要
[1:01:24] Movement, blocking, lighting, fucking digital versus film. ‎动作、走位、灯光 ‎他妈的数码或胶片的选择
[1:01:28] This cut here, that cut here. Let’s pan. Two-shot. ‎这个转场 那个转场
[1:01:31] None of this shit matters. It’s all about what you want. ‎摇镜头…这些东西通通不重要 ‎重要的是你想要干什么
[1:01:34] But my fucking problem with her before she even wrote this dumb-ass, ‎这白女人写这篇 ‎他妈逼愚不可及的影评之前
[1:01:36] bitch-ass, pussy-ass review is the same after readin’ this cock-sucking, ‎我他妈就对她有意见 ‎读完这篇
[1:01:40] -motherfucking, dog-dick review. -[giggles] ‎操他妈狗日的烂得冒泡的影评之后 ‎我对她的意见和之前一样
[1:01:42] She’s not looking at the film. The ideas in it, ‎她根本就不看这电影
[1:01:45] the emotions, or the craft. ‎无视其中的创意 ‎无视电影艺术的情感
[1:01:46] Cinema doesn’t need to have a fucking message. ‎电影无需传达什么他妈态度
[1:01:49] It needs to have a heart and electricity. ‎只需要走心、有感染力
[1:01:51] Morons like this sap the world of its mystery ‎白女人这种傻子 ‎会破坏这个世界的神秘
[1:01:54] because they need everything spelled out with fucking A-B-C blocks. ‎因为无论什么他们都需要别人 ‎用最简单的话跟他们解释
[1:01:58] And they’re terrified to embrace anything potentially dangerous ‎而且他们恐惧拥抱 ‎任何可能危险的事物
[1:02:01] because they’re trying to predict the culture. ‎因为他们总想要预测文化
[1:02:03] This fucking bobblehead shouldn’t be writing for the LA fucking Times. ‎这个他妈蠢蛋不应该 ‎给他妈《洛杉矶时报》写影评
[1:02:07] She should be holding smiling sun placards for the local news ‎她应该给地方新闻 ‎举那种印着微笑的太阳公公的布告牌
[1:02:11] because all she is, is a motherfucking weatherman! ‎因为她完全就是个他妈天气预报员!
[1:02:16] Or weatherwoman. ‎或者说女天气预报员
[1:02:18] Whatever. ‎随便了
[1:02:21] Fucking… Dorothy-ass… ‎真他妈…狗屁桃乐茜…
[1:02:28] Malcolm. ‎马尔科姆
[1:02:30] What? ‎干嘛?
[1:02:32] She did call it a genuine masterwork. ‎不过她说你的电影是“真正的杰作”
[1:02:37] I don’t give a fuck! ‎我才他妈不在乎
[1:02:39] Unlike her, at least I’m consistent. ‎我和她不一样 我至少说话前后一致
[1:02:42] You can’t hang everything on identity. ‎搞评论不能总是什么都拿身份说事
[1:02:44] You can’t say that I brilliantly subverted this trope ’cause I’m Black, ‎你不能因为我是黑人 ‎而说我出色地颠覆了套路的同时
[1:02:47] but I fell into this one because I’m a fucking man! ‎又因为我是男的 ‎而说我掉进了这个套路!
[1:02:50] Identities are constantly shifting. ‎身份可以一直转变
[1:02:51] Does the male gaze exist if the filmmaker’s gay and not straight? ‎如果导演是男同而不是直男 ‎那男性凝视存不存在?
[1:02:55] And to what degree? What if they’re asexual? ‎存在的话 是什么程度? ‎如果他是无性恋呢?
[1:02:57] What if they’re transitioning and you don’t even know it? ‎如果他在转变性取向 ‎而且你不知道 又怎么说?
[1:02:59] You can only look back at things and wonder what the fuck it all means! ‎你只能回头看 却他妈摸不着头脑!
[1:03:03] I mean, why did Ben Hecht and Selznick, two fucking Jewish men, ‎比如本赫克特和塞尔兹尼克 ‎这两个犹太男人
[1:03:07] spend so much time on Gone With the Wind? ‎为什么要花这么多时间 ‎拍《乱世佳人》?
[1:03:11] To this day, ‎直到今天都没人能跟我解释
[1:03:12] no one can explain to me why the fuck Billy Wilder made Spirit of St. Louis ‎为什么比利怀德要拍《林白征空记》
[1:03:16] and lionized that Nazi bastard Lindbergh, huh? ‎吹捧林白这样一个纳粹王八蛋
[1:03:19] Or why Ida Lupino loved film noir and fucking violent men. ‎为什么艾达卢皮诺喜欢 ‎黑色电影和暴力男人?
[1:03:22] Why Ed Wood wore fucking panties? ‎为什么艾德伍德要他妈穿女式内裤?
[1:03:24] He wore panties and made B films about fucking space aliens. ‎穿女式内裤拍关于外星人的B级片!
[1:03:29] Or Elaine May was fascinated with emotionally stunted men. ‎为什么伊莲梅 ‎对情感发育不良的男人着迷?
[1:03:32] I mean, did she see herself in them? ‎是因为她在他们身上 ‎看见了自己的影子?
[1:03:35] Did she hate them in real life, but wanted to get to know them through the work? ‎还是因为她生活里讨厌这种人 ‎但想通过工作了解他们?
[1:03:38] The fact that Barry Jenkins isn’t gay, is that what made Moonlight so universal? ‎巴里杰金斯不是同性恋 ‎这是《月光男孩》 ‎具有普遍性的原因吗?
[1:03:42] Or was being gay the reason Cukor empathized with women more than men? ‎乔治库克是同性恋 ‎他对女性 ‎比对男性更能共情是因为这吗?
[1:03:46] It’s all a mystery is the point! ‎这些神秘不可解之处才是重点!
[1:03:47] What drives a filmmaker? What drives an artist? ‎驱动电影人的是什么?
[1:03:50] [breathing heavily] ‎驱动艺术家的是什么?
[1:03:52] I mean, why did Pontecorvo, a fucking rich Italian Jewish man… ‎彭泰科沃 ‎一个富有的意大利犹太男人…
[1:03:56] Why did he fucking feel such a kinship to Algerian Muslim guerrilla fighters ‎为什么会对 ‎阿尔及利亚穆斯林游击队员感同身受
[1:04:00] that he fucking made Battle of Algiers? ‎以至于要拍《阿尔及尔之战》?
[1:04:03] A fucking classic! Tell me that! ‎一部他妈经典电影!谁能跟我解释?
[1:04:05] Can you tell me that? Fucking Karen! ‎你能解释吗 他妈的凯伦?
[1:04:07] Can you tell me that? You can’t, can you? Because why? ‘Cause nobody knows! ‎你能解释吗?你不能 ‎为什么?因为没人知道答案!
[1:04:11] Who the fuck knows? Who the fuck knows? Why did I shoot the scene the way I did? ‎谁他妈能知道答案? ‎为什么我要那么拍那场戏?
[1:04:15] Is it because I’m a man, because I’m straight? ‎因为我是男的?因为我是异性恋?
[1:04:17] Is it because I’m desensitized to violence ‎因为我对暴力不敏感?
[1:04:19] or is it because I believe that if you witness trauma onscreen, ‎还是因为我相信 ‎观众如果在银幕上看见受创伤的过程
[1:04:23] the audience should also feel that fucking trauma? ‎就能够对创伤感同身受?
[1:04:25] That is the mystery of art. Of film. ‎这就是艺术的神秘 电影的神秘
[1:04:27] What drives someone to make something and fucking say something. ‎会驱动一个人做点什么、说点什么
[1:04:31] Now, you can criticize this system, which, like every fucking system, ‎你是可以批评这个体制 ‎它跟所有体制一样
[1:04:34] is white as fuck, ‎被他妈白人一手遮天
[1:04:36] and in our business, fucking male and white as fuck! ‎我们的电影行业则是 ‎被他妈白人男性一手遮天!
[1:04:38] I mean, goddamn! ‎妈的!
[1:04:40] I’ve been waiting my whole life, I’ve been askin’, ‎我等了一辈子 一直都在问
[1:04:42] “Where the fuck are all the Black filmmakers, ‎“天下的黑人电影人都去哪儿了?
[1:04:44] ’cause I’m gettin’ sick and tired of these little British boys ‎我烦透了某些英国人
[1:04:47] runnin’ around here all in they feelings trying to overcome a fucking birth defect ‎他们为了保护女王不被希特勒伤害
[1:04:50] to save the fucking Queen from Hitler.” ‎整天琢磨着要怎么克服天生的缺陷”
[1:04:52] -[chuckling] -Just do me a fucking favor, all right? ‎帮我个忙好吗?
[1:04:55] Ban every fucking film with a postscript, and we’ll be good. ‎把所有有后记的电影禁掉 ‎这样我们就能有长进
[1:04:59] We’ll be fucking great! ‎很大的长进!
[1:05:02] But to write shit like this? To write this bullshit? ‎可是怎么会有人写出这么烂的影评?
[1:05:06] To box people in because you don’t have the love of film, ‎束缚人的影评! ‎原因是你对电影没有热爱
[1:05:09] because you don’t have the mind to critique the form, medium, technique. ‎你没有批评形式、媒介、技术的才智
[1:05:13] You don’t have the words to describe the emotions ‎你没有词汇描述电影里的情绪
[1:05:15] or too much fear that you’re not gonna get clicks, ‎因为你害怕文章没有点击量
[1:05:17] or too much fear that the mob’s gonna turn on you. ‎害怕读者会围攻你
[1:05:20] Fuck you for inhibiting the ability for artists to dream about ‎操你!你打压艺术家的想象力
[1:05:23] what life may be like for other fucking people. ‎想象他人过别样生活的能力
[1:05:25] Fuck you! Twice! With a sick cactus dick! ‎操你!操两次! ‎用长满仙人掌刺的鸡巴操你!
[1:05:28] Even if you come up short, even if you could do better, fuck you! ‎就算你只是没做到够好 ‎就算你能做得更好 我还是要操你!
[1:05:31] You’re the reason they make this stale, ‎就是因为有你这种人 ‎他们才不肯冒险
[1:05:33] safe, stagnant turgid shit in the first place! ‎才做出了陈腐、停滞不前的烂货!
[1:05:35] You’re the reason! Not me! You’re the reason! ‎你才是罪魁祸首!我不是!
[1:05:39] I mean, you should be fucking bold! You should be fucking reckless! ‎你应该他妈大胆一些! ‎应该他妈鲁莽一些!
[1:05:43] People should be fucking reckless! ‎大家应该他妈鲁莽一些!
[1:05:46] They should be yelling at the top of their lungs! ‎应该扯着嗓子吼!
[1:05:48] Hey, Karen! Hey, Al! ‎喂!凯伦!喂!阿尔!
[1:05:52] I hear you, and I don’t give a fuck! ‎我听见了 但我他妈的不在乎!
[1:05:56] Because they’re not gonna get any better ‎因为如果我们不拿出
[1:05:58] until they start rebelling against this purist, moralistic, academic nonsense ‎斯派克李拍《为所应为》时 ‎反抗白人霸权制度那样的勇气
[1:06:02] in the same way Spike Lee rebelled against the white system ‎去反抗如今这种
[1:06:05] when he made Do the Right Thing. ‎讲究完全正确的说教式学术废话 ‎我们就不会有任何进步
[1:06:06] Normally, I wish death upon someone like this. ‎要是平时我遇到白女人 ‎这种想象力贫乏的人
[1:06:08] Someone who lacks the fucking imagination like this. ‎我会诅咒她去死
[1:06:11] But instead, I’m gonna pray fucking hard, ‎可今天我不 我要他妈使劲祈祷
[1:06:14] the way my mama taught me, that she gets fucking carpal tunnel, ‎像我妈教我的那样 ‎使劲祈祷她得腕管综合征
[1:06:17] until her hands atrophy and cramp ‎让她的手萎缩抽筋
[1:06:19] and she can no longer write nonsensical fucking garbage like this anymore! [panting] ‎叫她再也写不出
[1:06:26] -[grunts] -[Marie] Mmm. [laughing] ‎他妈傻里吧唧的胡扯影评!
[1:06:31] Oh, my God. ‎天啊
[1:06:36] So this is what happens when you get a good review? ‎人家给你的电影写了好评 ‎你就这样回报人家?
[1:06:43] -You’re fucking crazy. -[both chuckle] ‎你太疯狂了
[1:06:45] I’m ser– You’re delirious. ‎你简直语无伦次
[1:06:47] -[Malcolm grunts] -[chuckles]
[1:06:50] Honestly, Malcolm, you are a true insane person. ‎说真的 马尔科姆 ‎你是真正精神不正常的人
[1:06:54] I know. I know. I just… I’m tired of fighting, Marie. ‎我知道 我只是…我厌倦了斗争 玛丽
[1:06:57] That was a fight you had entirely with yourself. ‎这完全是你与你自己的斗争
[1:06:59] [both chuckling]
[1:07:02] You think you’re the first writer ‎你以为你是写作史上
[1:07:04] in the history of writing to have this issue with critics? ‎第一个和评论者过不去的人吗?
[1:07:07] ‘Course not. ‎当然不是
[1:07:08] Of course not, ’cause it’s all the same bullshit. ‎当然不是 因为天下的评论都一样烂
[1:07:11] So, what, Malcolm? You wanna make movies, ‎你是要怎样?马尔科姆 ‎你拍了电影
[1:07:14] and no one’s allowed to say anything bad about them? ‎却不准别人说任何不好的话?
[1:07:17] Give me a break. ‎别逗了
[1:07:20] [mockingly] “Oh, no! Someone attacked my movie.” ‎“有人攻击了我的电影 不!”
[1:07:22] Well, fuck these lazy-ass critics. ‎这些懒得动脑的影评人都给我滚
[1:07:24] Malcolm, you are not making pottery for a living, okay? ‎马尔科姆 ‎你不是以做陶器为生 明白吗?
[1:07:30] You are a filmmaker, and filmmaking is the most capitalistic, ‎你是做电影的
[1:07:34] mainstream fucking art form on the planet Earth. ‎而做电影是地球上 ‎最资本主义的主流艺术形式
[1:07:37] No matter how many times Taylor told E! News ‎不论泰勒跟《E新闻》说了多少遍
[1:07:40] that she was a fucking communist. ‎她是他妈共产主义者
[1:07:42] -She what? -Or a Maoist. ‎-她是什么? ‎-或者毛泽东主义者
[1:07:44] -Come on. -It was something like that. ‎-不是吧? ‎-总之是类似的话
[1:07:45] She might’ve talked about the redistribution of wealth, ‎她可能是议论过财富的重新分配
[1:07:48] lack of social programs. ‎社会福利项目的缺乏
[1:07:49] -While selling a film? -The mental healthcare industry– ‎-宣传电影时说这种话? ‎-心理健康行业…
[1:07:52] -For $15 a ticket? -I’m just saying– ‎-电影票15一张? ‎-我就随便一说
[1:07:53] On E! News. ‎上《E新闻》时说的
[1:07:55] It was Entertainment Tonight. ‎是上《今夜娱乐》时说的
[1:07:58] And you wonder why the white girl’s talking about ‎那你现在该明白为什么那个白女人
[1:08:00] the mental healthcare system in her review. ‎会在影评里谈心理保健系统了吧
[1:08:03] Because… ‎因为…
[1:08:04] -[Marie] Mm-hmm. -[mumbling]
[1:08:06] Oh, she… Oh, shit, you’re right. ‎她…我的天 你说对了
[1:08:09] Right? ‎是吧?
[1:08:10] Oh. [chuckles]
[1:08:12] -Yep. [chuckles] -[stomping feet] ‎就是这样
[1:08:14] I hate to break it to you, but uh… ‎我本来不想提醒你的
[1:08:17] no one in this game is a radical. ‎但这场游戏里没人是激进分子
[1:08:19] -Oh, Taylor’s pretty radical. -Bullshit. She likes to play one on TV. ‎-泰勒相当激进 ‎-才不是 她那是上电视装的
[1:08:23] What do you mean? ‎什么意思?
[1:08:25] All of y’all are a bunch of hookers and hoes. ‎你们所有人都是婊子
[1:08:27] -You calling me a ho? -Yes, I am calling you a ho. ‎-你说我是婊子?
[1:08:30] -[chuckles] -[laughing] Fuck you. ‎-没错 ‎去你的
[1:08:32] ‘Cause you’re a ho! What? You are. That’s fine. ‎你就是婊子!不对吗? ‎你就是 没问题的
[1:08:35] That’s why you’re hell-bent on sounding smart, ‎你之所以一个劲想显得自己很聪明
[1:08:37] ’cause you’re compensating for the fact that you’re a ho. ‎因为这是你对自己是婊子这事 ‎所做的补偿
[1:08:40] Instead of just understanding that… ‎你不明白…
[1:08:42] this is just how the world of ho-dom turns. ‎婊子国本来就是这么运作的
[1:08:45] You know, you got an actress in a $2,000 dress, ‎一个女演员身穿价值两千美金的裙子
[1:08:49] talkin’ about socialism on a red carpet ‎却在红毯上大谈社会主义
[1:08:51] because she’s too afraid to admit that, guess what, ‎只是因为她没种承认…
[1:08:53] she’s just… she’s just a fuckin’ actor. ‎她只是个演员而已
[1:08:56] There’s no shame in that. ‎这没什么好羞耻的
[1:08:58] And then you got every entertainment outlet ‎还有那些娱乐媒体
[1:09:00] running with her call to arms, her viva la revolution. ‎都登了她的武装号召 ‎她的革命万岁口号
[1:09:04] Not because they actually care or want to spread the message. ‎他们这么做不是因为 ‎真在乎或者想要传达这种口号
[1:09:07] But because they know that there’s nothing that sells more than disgust. ‎而是因为他们清楚没什么 ‎比让人作呕更有吸引力
[1:09:14] -Hmm. -That’s what gets the clicks. ‎他们就靠这样获得点击量
[1:09:16] And you dumbasses fall for that shit every time. ‎你们这种笨蛋每次都掉进这种陷阱
[1:09:20] Honestly, nobody cares what you have to say. ‎其实没人在意你说什么
[1:09:23] They don’t. ‎他们不在意
[1:09:25] You guys play fucking dress-up for a living. ‎你们打扮得漂漂亮亮无非是为了谋生
[1:09:27] [Malcolm scoffs]
[1:09:28] This is some only-in-America, ho-ass shit. ‎这是一种只在美国存在的婊子现象
[1:09:34] [laughing]
[1:09:35] And all of you are guilty. ‎而且你们没有一个人是清白的
[1:09:38] You know? So just stay in your lane. Keep doing your ho shit. It’s fine. ‎尽自己本分就行了
[1:09:43] [Malcolm mumbles] ‎尽你当婊子的责任就够了
[1:09:45] Malcolm, you got a great review with an asterisk. ‎马尔科姆 你得到了一篇好评 ‎其中不过略有微词
[1:09:50] Boo-fucking-hoo. ‎呜呜
[1:09:57] I’m a ho, huh? ‎我是婊子
[1:09:58] Mm-hmm. Most definitely. 是吧? ‎绝对的
[1:10:03] -I love you. -Don’t manipulate me. ‎-我爱你
[1:10:06] [kissing] [slow jazz music playing] ‎-不要操纵我
[1:10:47] -Okay. -Okay. ‎行
[1:10:49] -Okay. I got a gameplan. -Okay. ‎行 我有个计划
[1:10:52] -I love what’s happening. -[chuckles] ‎我喜欢现在的气氛
[1:10:55] Oh, my God. And thank God. I just… ‎我的天啊 我…
[1:10:57] -Been wanting to do this all night. -[giggles] ‎我想整夜都做这事
[1:10:59] Here’s the gameplan. ‎计划是这样的
[1:11:01] I’m gonna go from here… ‎我现在要从这里…
[1:11:03] to the bathroom. ‎去洗手间…
[1:11:05] -Because I have to pee. -Okay. ‎-因为我得撒尿 ‎-行
[1:11:06] -Okay. Is it okay? -That’s fine. ‎-行吗? ‎-行
[1:11:08] And let’s just keep it positive. Happy thoughts. ‎我们不要破坏了这气氛 ‎要想开心的事情
[1:11:12] You stay right here. Don’t move. You look beautiful. ‎你就躺在这里别动 你看上去美极了
[1:11:15] -Stay right here. Okay? -Okay. ‎-就躺在这儿 好吗? ‎-好
[1:11:16] -You stay right here. -Okay. ‎-躺这儿别动 ‎-好
[1:11:21] Hey. ‎嘿
[1:11:24] -Oh, my God. Oh, my… -[chuckles] ‎我的天…
[1:11:26] [footsteps receding]
[1:11:51] [urinating]
[1:11:55] [toilet flushes]
[1:11:58] -[faucet squeaks] -[water running]
[1:12:17] [Marie] Malcolm? ‎马尔科姆?
[1:12:23] Yeah? ‎什么事?
[1:12:27] Can I ask you a question and you promise to answer ‎能问你个问题吗? ‎答应我你会好好回答
[1:12:30] without making me feel like shit? ‎而且不能让我感觉烂透了
[1:12:33] [sighs deeply]
[1:12:35] Yeah. ‎行
[1:12:45] Why didn’t you cast me? ‎你为什么不让我演这部电影?
[1:12:57] When you first wrote it, you wrote it for me. ‎你最初写的时候是为我写的
[1:13:02] So why didn’t you cast me? ‎那为什么不让我演?
[1:13:05] [clicks tongue]
[1:13:11] So that’s what this whole thing has been about tonight? ‎今晚跟我吵这么久 ‎是不是就是为了这事?
[1:13:15] [softly] No. ‎不是
[1:13:16] -Bullshit, Marie. -It’s not. ‎-少来 玛丽 ‎-不是
[1:13:18] -You’re lying. Yes, it is. -[voice shaking] I’m not lying. ‎-你在撒谎 没错的 ‎-我没撒谎
[1:13:24] At some point, Malcolm, this was something that we were gonna do together. ‎曾经某个时候 ‎你是希望我们一起完成这电影的
[1:13:30] And I don’t know when that changed. ‎我不知道从几时起你的想法变了
[1:13:33] I don’t know when, I don’t know how, I just know that I was in that audience… ‎我不知道是几时或怎么变的 ‎当我坐在观众席上看影片的时候
[1:13:38] and I thought to myself, “Wow.” ‎我心里感叹:“哇”
[1:13:44] “I did not mean to give all that away.” ‎“这么好的东西我可不想让给别人”
[1:13:46] [breath trembling]
[1:13:50] And I don’t wanna get into all the reasons why you cast Taylor, ‎我不想和你深谈你选泰勒的原因
[1:13:54] but you’re so good at fighting. ‎可你不是擅长争取吗?
[1:13:57] You’re so good at fighting. You fought to make the movie, ‎你这么擅长争取 ‎才让这电影拍了出来
[1:14:00] to make it the way you wanted to make it. So why didn’t you fight for me? ‎才让电影按你希望的样子拍了出来 ‎那你为什么不为我争取?
[1:14:08] Because I would have been good. [sniffles] ‎如果我演的话 我会演得很好
[1:14:12] I would have. ‎我会的
[1:14:16] Maybe even better. ‎或许比泰勒还演得好
[1:14:20] So there it is. ‎原来是这样
[1:14:22] -What? -The fucking truth. ‎-什么这样? ‎-他妈的真相原来是这样
[1:14:25] Leave it to you to spend the entire night burning it all to the ground ‎我今晚让你尽情发泄 把兴致全扫光
[1:14:28] only to reveal that in the end, you’re just jealous. ‎结果发现原来你只是出于妒忌
[1:14:32] -I’m not jealous. -Yes, you are. ‎-我不是妒忌 ‎-你就是
[1:14:34] -I’m not jealous. -Of course you are. ‎-我不是妒忌 ‎-你绝对是
[1:14:36] The feeling that I’m feeling right now is deeper than that. ‎我现在心里的感受 ‎不是妒忌形容得了的
[1:14:40] It’s not jealousy. [crying] ‎我不是妒忌
[1:14:42] Oh, come on. Give me a break, Marie. ‎少来 别逗我了 玛丽
[1:14:44] It’s the fact that I can’t tell my story anymore. ‎我难受是因为我再也没法 ‎讲我自己的故事了
[1:14:47] I can’t articulate all the fucking chaos that’s going on in here ‎我没法把我心里这种 ‎一团乱麻的感觉全都描述出来
[1:14:53] because you already did. ‎因为你已经讲了我的故事
[1:14:54] [sniffles]
[1:14:55] You already did and Taylor already did. ‎你已经做了这事 泰勒已经做了这事
[1:14:58] I know it’s not solely mine. ‎我知道这不是我一个人的故事
[1:15:01] I know that. ‎我知道的
[1:15:03] I know it happened to both of us. ‎我知道这故事我们两个都经历过
[1:15:05] But the difference is you were able to take all the ugly shit ‎可不同的是
[1:15:09] and make it something beautiful. ‎你能所有把丑陋的东西 ‎转化成美丽的东西
[1:15:13] Something good. ‎美好的东西
[1:15:15] Something that… ‎能够…
[1:15:18] that could move people. ‎感动别人的东西
[1:15:21] But, Malcolm, I’m stuck with it. ‎可那些丑陋我却无法摆脱了
[1:15:33] Yeah. ‎嗯
[1:15:34] I just wish it was something we could have done together. ‎我多希望当初我们能一起拍这电影
[1:15:37] And to be brutally honest, yes… ‎我现在十分坦诚地告诉你
[1:15:41] I would have been better. ‎如果是我演 一定能演得更好
[1:15:44] Because I experienced it. ‎因为那些事我本来就经历过
[1:15:47] I lived it. ‎那是我曾经的人生
[1:15:52] Not only would I have been better, I would have made your film better. ‎我不光能演得更好 ‎还能让你的电影变得更好
[1:15:58] You gave up acting. ‎是你放弃了演戏
[1:15:59] When I got the film financed, I asked you to audition. ‎当我拿到拍电影的资金后 ‎我让你去试镜
[1:16:02] You said yes, but you were reluctant. You have talent, but that’s not enough. ‎你说好 但你很不情愿 ‎你有才华 可光有才华不够
[1:16:07] It’s not enough. You have to want it, Marie. ‎你还得有渴望
[1:16:10] -Trust me, Malcolm, I wanted this one. -That’s fuckin’ bullshit. ‎-相信我 我渴望的 ‎-你就瞎掰吧
[1:16:13] You didn’t try, and that’s the harsh reality of all of this. ‎你连试都没试 这才是冷酷的现实
[1:16:16] That same instinct that exists in Imani, in you, ‎伊玛妮身上、你身上的那种本能
[1:16:18] that instinct to fucking self-sabotage, ‎那种自我毁灭的本能
[1:16:22] that didn’t go away. ‎并没有消失
[1:16:24] -I didn’t try because you didn’t want me. -Now you wanna play the victim. ‎-我没试是因为你不想让我出演 ‎-你现在又装成受害者了
[1:16:30] Now you wanna say you felt like I didn’t want you so you didn’t try. ‎感觉我不想让你出演 所以你才没试
[1:16:41] You are fucking intolerable. ‎我简直他妈受不了你
[1:16:56] [sighs deeply]
[1:17:08] [Marie] Fucking… You fake-ass, fraudulent, thievin’ fuckin’ con man! ‎去你的 你是个虚伪的骗子!
[1:17:12] You didn’t want me because if you did, you would have to share the stage. ‎你不想让我出演是因为 ‎如果真让我演 你就得和我共享舞台
[1:17:15] You wouldn’t be the sole author of this film. ‎你就不会是这电影唯一的缔造者了
[1:17:18] It would have a lineage that extended beyond you and your brilliance, ‎这电影的血统就不单 ‎只来源于你和你的才华
[1:17:21] because people would ask me and I’d say, “Yes, this shit happened to me.” ‎因为到时别人采访我的话 ‎我会说:“对 这是我的经历”
[1:17:26] Then all of a sudden everyone would go, “Is it him or her that’s talented?” ‎然后突然之间人人都会问 ‎“到底有才华的是他还是她?”
[1:17:29] If that’s what you have to tell yourself, then be my guest. ‎如果你非得这么自说自话 那请便
[1:17:33] It’s about ownership. ‎这事情关乎所有权
[1:17:34] It’s about the illusion you wanna create ‎是为了帮你营造一种幻觉
[1:17:36] that filmmaking isn’t a collaborative effort. ‎认为拍电影无需和别人合作
[1:17:38] It’s you, and everybody else is just following directions. ‎都是你一个人的功劳 ‎其他人不过是按你的指令行事
[1:17:41] -Because if it were me… -[grunts loudly] ‎如果也有我的功劳
[1:17:43] If it were authentic ’cause of me, you couldn’t swing your dick around! ‎如果电影很真实是拜我所赐 ‎你就没法大摇大摆了!
[1:17:46] That’s why you didn’t thank me tonight. ‎这就是你今晚没感谢我的原因
[1:17:48] -That’s also why you didn’t cast me. -Authenticity. ‎-也是你不让我出演的原因 ‎-“真实”
[1:17:51] -Yeah. Mm-hmm. -Ain’t that the word of the day? ‎-没错 ‎-这不就是今晚的关键词吗?
[1:17:53] It’s all I heard tonight. “He’s such an authentic filmmaker.” ‎是我今晚听到被人提得最多的词 ‎“他是一个真实的电影人”
[1:17:56] “The movie is authentic.” “He channeled his voice authentically.” ‎“这部电影很真实” ‎“他传达了角色的真实内心”
[1:17:59] -Know why people love that word? -Why? ‎-大家为什么爱这词? ‎-为什么?
[1:18:00] They don’t know what makes something good. ‎他们不知道好电影好在哪里
[1:18:02] I think authenticity is key. ‎我觉得关键是真实
[1:18:04] Of course, because that’s all you have to offer. ‎你当然会这么觉得 ‎因为你贡献的只有真实
[1:18:06] -Anyone, all they have to say. -It’s all I have to offer. ‎-别人也只知道用这词评价 ‎-我只贡献了真实?
[1:18:08] The only word that people that don’t know shit about film ‎对电影什么也不懂的人就爱用这词
[1:18:11] feels like they got something to offer… ‎他们觉得他们能贡献点什么…
[1:18:13] No, I have nothing to offer. ‎我什么都没给你贡献
[1:18:14] They can’t say anything about film, but they love to talk about authenticity. ‎他们完全不懂怎么评价电影 ‎但就是喜欢谈论电影真不真实
[1:18:18] They don’t know dick about film. ‎他们对电影毛都不懂
[1:18:19] About fucking Citizen Kane or Best Years of Our Lives– ‎对《公民凯恩》或《黄金时代》 ‎完全不懂…
[1:18:22] No one fucking cares about that shit! ‎没人在乎这些东西!
[1:18:24] Authenticity. Oh, shit! They know that shit through and through. ‎真实 我的天 他们对这事了如指掌
[1:18:28] Authenticity does not matter, your perspective doesn’t– ‎真实根本他妈不重要 ‎你的视角根本不重要…
[1:18:30] You don’t fucking have any! ‎你根本他妈没视角!
[1:18:32] Recreating reality doesn’t make something interesting. ‎再现现实并不会令趣味增加
[1:18:34] It’s about your interpretation about reality. ‎关键在于对现实的诠释
[1:18:37] -What you feel about reality. -You’re full of shit. ‎-你对现实有何感受 如何传达现实 ‎-你胡说八道
[1:18:39] What you reveal about reality. ‎你披露了现实的什么内容
[1:18:41] Perspective, your perspective. ‎视角 你的视角
[1:18:43] Transcribing a conversation or holding a camera up and pressing record, ‎如果只是抄写对话 ‎或举起摄影机按下摄影键
[1:18:46] that’s a fucking YouTube video. ‎这是他妈油管视频
[1:18:48] -That’s a confession or memoir. -Okay. ‎-是自白或回忆录 ‎-行
[1:18:50] -We’ve seen and heard it a thousand times. -All right. ‎那些事情我们听过看过一千遍了
[1:18:52] Your experience, your life, your fucking struggle, doesn’t matter. ‎你的经历、生活、挣扎并不重要
[1:18:56] You’ve been an addict, boring! You overdosing, not fucking interesting. ‎你曾经吸毒?无聊! ‎你吸毒过量?他妈没意思
[1:18:59] It’s about transferring your emotions ‎真正重要的是把情绪
[1:19:01] and all those moments into something cinematic and moving. ‎和那些时刻电影化 使别人感动
[1:19:04] So, you know what? Good luck, Marie. ‎祝你好运 玛丽
[1:19:07] -I hate you! -I hate you hate too! ‎-我恨你! ‎-我也恨你!
[1:19:09] -I hate you more! -I hate you the most! ‎-我更恨你! ‎-我最恨你!
[1:19:11] I fucking hate you! ‎我他妈的恨你!
[1:19:13] [both screaming]
[1:19:15] [grunts]
[1:19:16] [screams]
[1:19:18] Fuckin’ asshole! ‎他妈的王八蛋!
[1:19:22] [Malcolm] Fucking mental patient. ‎他妈的精神病人
[1:19:31] [exhales deeply]
[1:19:40] [“Wasted” by NNAMDÏ playing]
[1:19:57] ♪ Tell me what you want me to hear ♪
[1:20:05] ♪ ‘Cause I ain’t got time to waste I ain’t got time to waste ♪
[1:20:10] ♪ I don’t got, I don’t got I don’t got time ♪
[1:20:15] ♪ Tell me what you want me to hear ♪
[1:20:23] ♪ ‘Cause we ain’t got time to waste We ain’t got time to waste ♪
[1:20:27] ♪ We don’t got, we don’t got We don’t got time ♪
[1:20:32] ♪ Tell me what you want What you need and what you feel ♪
[1:20:36] ♪ I love to hear you speak… ♪
[1:20:38] [song stops abruptly]
[1:20:39] Marie, what are you doing? ‎玛丽 你要干什么?
[1:20:41] Put the knife down please. Marie? ‎请你把刀放下 玛丽?
[1:20:46] [Marie crying] Do you remember those antidepressants I was on? ‎你知道我以前吃的那些抗抑郁药吗?
[1:20:51] I’m not on them anymore. ‎我已经没吃那些药了
[1:20:57] I’m not doing well. I’m really, really not doing well. ‎我现在感觉很不好
[1:21:02] [sighs] 非常不好
[1:21:05] I’ve never been clean. ‎我的毒瘾从没彻底戒掉
[1:21:08] And I don’t plan on getting clean. ‎我也不打算彻底戒掉
[1:21:15] I’m a piece of shit. ‎我是一个烂人
[1:21:17] -I’m a liar. -[clears throat] ‎一个骗子
[1:21:21] I cheated on you. ‎背着你出过轨
[1:21:28] I fucked your friends. ‎我搞过你不止一个朋友
[1:21:32] [laughing]
[1:21:38] I fucked your friends. ‎不止一个
[1:21:41] God, I feel like I’m crazy. ‎天啊
[1:21:44] [chuckling] [knife tapping] 我感觉我真是疯了
[1:21:54] I’ve stolen from your mother. ‎我偷过你妈的东西
[1:21:58] And you know what the fucked up thing is? [sniffles] ‎你知道最妙的是什么吗?
[1:22:01] I don’t even care. ‎我不在乎
[1:22:03] I don’t mind. ‎我不在意
[1:22:05] Because I deserve it. ‎因为这是我应得的
[1:22:16] Tell me where the fucking pills are. ‎快告诉我那些药在哪儿
[1:22:19] [exhales deeply]
[1:22:22] Tell me where the pills are. ‎告诉我那些药他妈在哪儿
[1:22:23] -Um… -[knife tapping]
[1:22:27] Mmm.
[1:22:32] [knife scrapes]
[1:22:36] [knife clatters]
[1:22:37] And that, Malcolm, is what authenticity buys you. ‎马尔科姆 这就是真实的威力
[1:22:51] Well, damn! Why didn’t you do that in the audition? ‎妈的!那你为什么不来试镜表演?
[1:22:56] [knife scrapes]
[1:22:58] [knife clatters]
[1:23:04] [door creaks]
[1:23:09] You are, by far, the most excruciating, difficult, stubbornly obnoxious woman ‎你是我迄今为止见过的 ‎最磨人、最难缠、最讨厌的女人
[1:23:13] I’ve ever met in my entire life. ‎这辈子就没见过你这样的女人
[1:23:15] I go from wanting to cut your head off one moment ‎我经常上一秒恨不得把你脑袋砍了
[1:23:17] to wanting to kiss your beautiful, stupid little face the next. ‎下一秒又恨不得 ‎亲你蠢蠢的美丽小脸蛋
[1:23:21] I fucking love you. ‎我爱死你了
[1:23:23] I love you. ‎我爱你
[1:23:24] -[kissing] Should we get married? -Not in the mood. ‎-我们要不要结婚? ‎-我现在没心情
[1:23:27] I feel like we’re gonna get married and divorced ‎我感觉我们以后会结婚又离婚
[1:23:29] a couple times, might as well start now. ‎来来回回搞几遍 不如我们现在就结
[1:23:31] No. ‎不要
[1:23:33] [grunts]
[1:23:34] -I’m so turned on right now. -I’m not. ‎-我现在欲火焚身
[1:23:39] -[laughing] Fuckin’ psychopath! -[giggles] ‎-我没有 ‎你个变态!
[1:23:41] All this madness was about you, and that scene, ‎我为你疯狂 还有那段…
[1:23:45] sayin’ to me that you could do it better than Taylor ‎就是你跟我说你能比泰勒演得好
[1:23:47] and seed doubt in my mind that, for the rest of my life, ‎害得我余生都要怀疑
[1:23:49] -the movie could’ve been better. -Mm-mm. ‎这电影会不会真能拍得更好
[1:23:51] -Yes. That’s exactly what you doin’. -Mm-mmm. No. ‎-是的 这就是你想达到的效果 ‎-不是
[1:23:53] -[Malcolm] That’s bullshit. -It’s not! ‎-胡说
[1:23:55] [both laughing] ‎-没有
[1:23:57] [Malcolm] Brilliant! ‎太棒了!
[1:23:58] [both moaning]
[1:24:12] You know what’s interesting about the white girl from LA Times ‎《洛杉矶时报》白女人 ‎在影评里批评了那场戏
[1:24:15] calling out that scene in her review? ‎你知道这事值得玩味的点在哪里吗?
[1:24:17] Marie, who cares? ‎玛丽 谁在乎呢?
[1:24:18] I mean, I’ve always said, it was my least favorite in the film. ‎我总跟你说 ‎那是整部电影里我最不喜欢的一场戏
[1:24:23] But my favorite in the script. ‎却是剧本里我最喜欢的一场戏
[1:24:25] Can we talk about this later, please? ‎我们能等一下再说这事吗?
[1:24:28] -I think it’s important, you know? -I beg you. ‎-可我觉得这事很重要 ‎-求你了
[1:24:31] To look back and wonder why that is. ‎回头反思为什么我有那种感受
[1:24:36] -Don’t you? -No. ‎-你不会吗? ‎-不会
[1:24:38] Not to strip you of your mystery, you know, just out of curiosity. ‎我不是要破坏你的神秘性 ‎只是出于好奇
[1:24:43] Out of pursuit of wanting to be, I don’t know, a better fucking artist. ‎出于精进艺术的追求
[1:24:46] Oh. You are exhausting. ‎你太让人心累了
[1:24:51] You gonna be this exhausting at 70 or will you have exhausted yourself? ‎你到70岁还会这么让人心累吗? ‎你会有心累的时候吗?
[1:24:54] That depends where you are. ‎这就取决于以后你会在哪儿
[1:24:55] Living with the white girl from the LA Times ‎和《洛杉矶时报》白女人住一起
[1:24:57] because at least I can win an argument against her. ‎因为这样至少吵架时我能吵赢
[1:25:00] But, you know. It just made me wonder, why did I see that scene so differently? ‎我只是好奇为什么 ‎我对那场戏的感受这么不同?
[1:25:05] I don’t know. How did you see the scene? ‎-我不知道
[1:25:08] It was less graphic. 你怎么看那场戏? ‎-剧本里的画面感没那么强
[1:25:09] So what? He doesn’t attack Imani? That’s what it was on the page. ‎这又怎样?因为他没打伊玛妮? ‎剧本里是这么写的
[1:25:12] No, he attacks her. I just never thought that you’d shoot it with her top off. ‎不 他打了她 我只是没想到 ‎你拍时会让她脱掉上衣
[1:25:16] -What’s the difference? -Her tits were out. ‎-脱和不脱有何区别? ‎-她露胸了
[1:25:18] -So? -So, I just feel like you sexualized her. ‎-这又怎么样? ‎-这样一来我感觉你就把她性化了
[1:25:21] If I rolled a camera on you right now, am I sexualizing you, ‎如果我现在用摄影机拍你 ‎你觉得我是把你性化了
[1:25:24] or is this what you have on, on a Friday night? ‎还是说你只是刚好 ‎周五晚上穿成了这样?
[1:25:26] My tits aren’t out. ‎我现在没露胸
[1:25:27] If you were in a Chuck E. Cheese, they’d throw your ass out. ‎你穿成这样进餐厅试试 ‎看他们会不会把你赶出去
[1:25:30] -It was Taylor’s idea anyway. -I’m sure it was. ‎-而且脱上衣是泰勒的主意 ‎-我绝对相信
[1:25:33] Look, it just made everything more graphic. ‎你这样一拍就使得一切 ‎画面感更强了
[1:25:36] Okay? And I just thought… 行吗? ‎我只是想…
[1:25:40] would the scene have been a bit different if you were a woman? ‎如果你是女的 ‎那场戏会不会拍得不一样?
[1:25:43] Yes, but I also would have shot the entire movie differently ‎会不一样 可这样一来 ‎整部电影都会拍得不一样
[1:25:47] because I wouldn’t have been me, I would’ve been a woman. ‎因为我都不是现在的我了 ‎我变成了一个女人
[1:25:49] I would’ve had a totally different sensibility. ‎我的感受会完全不同
[1:25:51] But that’s not how you judge film intelligently, ‎可这样评判电影并不明智
[1:25:53] by the 600 trillion different choices not made due to an intangible ‎对导演身份做虚无缥缈 ‎但纯粹假设的评估
[1:25:58] yet purely hypothetical assessment of one’s identity. ‎继而说有600万亿种可能的选择 ‎没有被实践
[1:26:00] But rather the choices actually being fucking made. ‎你得依据已经实践的选择来评判
[1:26:02] [sighs] Look, I’m not defending her as a great fuckin’ thinker. ‎我不是要帮她说话 ‎说她是伟大思想家什么的
[1:26:05] Good. ‘Cause she’s an idiot. ‎很好 因为她只是白痴
[1:26:07] I’m just saying… would the movie have been a little better ‎我只是假设… ‎如果你的性格带一点女性气质
[1:26:10] if you had a dash of femininity? ‎电影会不会拍得更好?
[1:26:12] -Who gives a fuck? -I do. ‎-谁他妈在乎呢?
[1:26:13] -Fuck. -I do. I do. ‎-我在乎
[1:26:15] I do, Malcolm, because it just made me wonder ‎我真在乎 因为我忍不住想
[1:26:18] if the problem she has with you as a filmmaker ‎白女人对你作为电影人的意见
[1:26:20] is the same problem I have with you as a partner. ‎搞不好和我对你作为情侣的意见 ‎是相同的
[1:26:23] Well… ‎这个…
[1:26:26] All that being said and done, Karen thinks I’m a fucking tour-de-force. ‎不管之前怎么样
[1:26:30] -[urinating] -[scoffs] Now you like her review? ‎白女人至少说了我的电影是力作 ‎你现在又喜欢她的影评啦?
[1:26:32] [scoffs] Fucking masterwork is what you’re looking at right now, girl. ‎你观赏到的可是一部杰作呢
[1:26:36] [groans and chuckles] You’re joking, but I’m not. ‎你在说笑 可我没有
[1:26:38] That’s unfortunate, because I really can’t keep arguing about this shit. ‎那就太不幸了 ‎因为我真的没法再讨论下去了
[1:26:42] The more I think about it, her problem is my problem. ‎我越想越觉得 ‎她的问题就是我的问题
[1:26:45] -Which is what? -That I’m with you. I haven’t walked out. ‎-什么问题? ‎-我和你在一起 我没有走出去
[1:26:48] I’m not wondering what other movies are playing. ‎我对现在有什么别的电影 ‎在上映没有好奇
[1:26:50] I got you. I’m on your side, and then you just… ‎我支持你 陪在你身边 而你…
[1:26:53] You gotta fucking take shit too far. ‎你他妈太过分了
[1:26:55] [Malcolm] Come on. ‎又来了
[1:26:56] No, we’re in a fight, maybe the worst fight we’ve ever been in, ‎你就是过分 我们在吵架 ‎也许是吵得最厉害的一次
[1:26:59] but instead of just making your point and saying it’s not about you, ‎可你偏不好好跟我解释说原型不是我
[1:27:03] it’s an amalgamation of people, ‎原型综合了很多人的经历
[1:27:05] you gotta fucking revel in it. You gotta twist the knife ‎你非要陶醉在回忆里 出口伤人
[1:27:08] and put images in my head that you and I both know will never fucking leave me. ‎把你我都明白一旦跟人说了 ‎就无法让人忘记的画面刻在我脑海里
[1:27:13] [Malcolm] What? ‎你说什么?
[1:27:15] -Kiki. -Oh! ‎奇奇
[1:27:16] Kiki. ‎奇奇
[1:27:17] -I was angry. What the fuck! -From outside of St. Louis. ‎-我当时是太生气了 ‎-圣路易斯郊外
[1:27:20] -A heart-shaped bathtub? -I was angry. ‎-心形浴缸? ‎-我当时是太生气了
[1:27:23] You’re a cheeseball. Ugh! Malcolm! ‎你真没格调
[1:27:25] -Ew! Ew! -[laughing] Ugh! 马尔科姆!
[1:27:29] You’re a fucking moron, honestly. You could’ve won without all that shit. ‎你太蠢了 你不提那些细节 ‎照样能争赢我的
[1:27:33] You could’ve won with 20% of what you said, ‎你那些话只要说20%就能争赢我的
[1:27:35] but you cannot help yourself. It is just who you are. ‎可你就是忍不住要说那么多 ‎太符合你的性格了
[1:27:38] ‘Cause if I were ever fucked in a penthouse suite of a Marriott, ‎要是我和谁
[1:27:42] in or around a heart-shaped bathtub, ‎在万豪顶层套房的心形浴缸里面
[1:27:45] I would never fucking utter a word about it aloud. ‎或者周围和别人搞过 ‎我以后绝不会跟人提起他妈半个字
[1:27:49] I would never tell my friends about it, ‎我不会跟朋友说
[1:27:51] I would never wield it in a fight as a weapon. ‎不会在跟你吵架的时候 ‎说出来当武器用
[1:27:53] You know why? Because I know it would hurt me ‎为什么?因为我知道如果我说出来
[1:27:55] way more than it would hurt you. ‎我受的伤害比你受的伤害会大多了
[1:27:58] [sighing] And it’s a bummer, Malcolm, you know? ‎这种事很扫兴 马尔科姆
[1:28:02] I really enjoyed having sex with you. Up until about 15 minutes ago, ‎因为就在15分钟前 ‎我还一直很享受和你做爱
[1:28:05] it was an aspect of our relationship that I genuinely had no complaints about. ‎这是我们关系里 ‎我真正没有抱怨的一个方面
[1:28:11] It was also my only remaining vice, that and cigarettes. ‎那曾是我剩下的唯一的癖好 ‎当然还有抽烟
[1:28:15] But, well, lo and behold, you had to take shit too far… ‎可是现在呢 你过分了 ‎把难得的好的方面都毁了
[1:28:19] [Malcolm] Come on. ‎拜托
[1:28:20] And obliterate any and all joy there was to be found in fucking you. ‎把我和你做爱的所有乐趣都磨灭了
[1:28:25] The gloves were off, okay? We were in a fight, like… ‎当时我们吵得面红耳赤 明白吗? ‎一点情面都不留给对方
[1:28:27] Oh, it didn’t support your argument. It just grossed me the fuck out. ‎你那些描述并不能支持你的论点 ‎那个画面太让我恶心了
[1:28:32] It made me go, “I cannot believe I have unprotected sex ‎我心想:“我简直不敢相信
[1:28:37] with this nasty-ass, grimy-dicked fuckin’ brute, ‎我居然和这个他妈下流、粗俗的畜生
[1:28:40] a fuckin’ animal, a fuckin’ barnyard animal.” ‎搞过没有保护措施的性爱”
[1:28:44] -[chuckles] -That’s what you are. A fuckin’ hog. ‎我对你的形容完全恰当 你就是只猪
[1:28:47] You are a shit-where-you-eat hog. Hog of a human being. ‎一只吃饭拉屎都在一个地方的猪
[1:28:50] -[gags] -[Malcolm laughing] ‎一只人模人样的猪
[1:28:53] Yeah, you fuckin’ think it’s funny. ‎你竟然还他妈笑得出来
[1:28:55] -You’re being dramatic. -I’m not being dramatic. ‎-你太夸张了 ‎-我才没夸张
[1:28:57] You think ’cause we had a common enemy in Karen from the LA Times, ‎你以为因为我俩都讨厌 ‎《洛杉矶时报》白女人
[1:29:00] all shit is sweet. We good now? ‎所有不快就都化解了 ‎我们已经和好了
[1:29:03] Think again, motherfucker. We ain’t good. ‎你再好好想想
[1:29:05] -[chuckles] -[Malcolm laughing] 王八蛋 ‎我们可没有和好
[1:29:07] She’s my spiritual sister. I mean that. ‎白女人是我精神上的姐妹 我说真的
[1:29:09] We’re both seeking refuge ‎我和她都在躲避
[1:29:11] from your assaultive, battering ram of a fucking personality. ‎你性格里爱攻击人打击人的那部分
[1:29:14] Because of your limitations as a partner, and a filmmaker, ‎由于你作为情侣以及电影人的局限
[1:29:18] we are both ducking for cover. ‎所以我和她都需要找掩护
[1:29:20] We may not have a lot in common, but sis and I are in the fucking foxhole. ‎我和这姐妹可能没很多共同点 ‎但我们他妈处境相同
[1:29:24] Oh, you are the last person to talk, Marie. ‎你是最没资格说我的人 玛丽
[1:29:27] You have fucked, dated some of the wildest, ‎你和地球上最野蛮、最古怪的人
[1:29:29] strangest human beings that ever walked this planet Earth. ‎都搞过、约会过
[1:29:32] You have, one, no fucking standards, which is a red flag. ‎首先 你没有任何选人标准 ‎这值得警惕
[1:29:36] Two, no fucking type, which is also a red flag. ‎其次 你不拘任何类型 ‎这同样值得警惕
[1:29:39] And three, no discretion. ‎第三 你一点都不谨慎
[1:29:41] Which means everyone who knows you, knows you’re a red flag ‎所以任何熟悉你的人 ‎都会明白你值得警惕
[1:29:44] and talks about you’re a red fucking flag. ‎并且也会议论你
[1:29:46] Well, Malcolm, here’s the difference. ‎但我和你有区别
[1:29:47] I’m not lugging my balls around this house bragging about the places they’ve been. ‎我才没像你一样 ‎大言不惭地细数自己的性史
[1:29:54] I don’t need to know the details. ‎我不需要知道细节
[1:29:55] I don’t need to know all the… the moves and the steps ‎造就今天的你的那些经历 ‎你去过的地方、做过的事
[1:30:00] and the places that brought you to my doorstep. You’re here. ‎我不需要通通了解 ‎反正你已经在这里了
[1:30:04] I loved you unconditionally. Why? ‎我无条件爱你 为什么?
[1:30:08] Because I value mystery. ‎因为我重视神秘
[1:30:11] The unknown. It’s what supports the tension of a relationship ‎喜欢让有些未知的保持未知 ‎这样才能维持我们关系的张力
[1:30:14] and forces us to be the best version of ourselves. The what-if factor. ‎迫使我们成为最好的自己 ‎要给遐想留出空间
[1:30:18] What if there’s someone who loved him better? ‎他的前任里会不会 ‎有人比我更懂得爱他?
[1:30:23] Who was smarter, nicer. ‎会不会有人比我更聪明更体贴?
[1:30:26] Woke him up every day with breakfast and a blowjob. ‎每天都会喊他起床 ‎给他做早餐 给他吹箫
[1:30:30] What if I’m not the best girlfriend he’s ever had? ‎会不会我不是 ‎他历任女友里最好的一个?
[1:30:33] What if he dreams of someone else? ‎会不会他在梦想和别人在一起?
[1:30:36] Better conversations, a girl with hips and an actual ass ‎会不会有人和他更聊得来? ‎会不会有人前凸后翘?
[1:30:39] instead of this string bean body? ‎而不是像我这样瘦成一张白纸
[1:30:42] Look, I know a little bit about your type. ‎我对你喜欢的类型还是有点了解的
[1:30:45] Not so much that I’m paralyzed with insecurity and doubt. ‎虽然还没到特别了解以至于 ‎让我自卑、没有安全感的程度
[1:30:50] So that every single day when I get up, ‎有这些遐想的话 每天当我起床后
[1:30:54] and I talk to you, and I wear this fancy fuckin’ dress, ‎和你说话、穿着漂亮裙子
[1:30:57] and I hold your hand, ‎牵着你的手的时候
[1:30:58] I’m trying to be the best girlfriend you have ever had. ‎我就会去力争成为 ‎你历任女友里最棒的一个
[1:31:04] So, when you tell me that who I’m up against is Kiki… ‎所以当你跟我说 ‎我的对手是来自圣路易斯的…
[1:31:07] -Here we go with the bullshit. Here we go. -…from St. Louis, ‎-坐在心形浴缸里的… ‎-又来了
[1:31:10] in a heart-shaped bathtub, it makes me give a lot less of a fuck. ‎…奇奇的时候 ‎我力争当你最佳女友的动力就骤减了
[1:31:15] You gotta bring up all the shit. ‎非得提这些事
[1:31:16] I don’t know where you’re going, but I’m not done. ‎我不知道你要去哪儿 但我还没说完
[1:31:21] I’m not even fucking close to being done. ‎离说完还他妈差得远呢
[1:31:25] [Malcolm sighs]
[1:31:26] But what it also makes me realize, the reason you don’t get jealous ‎这件事还让我明白了你为什么不吃醋
[1:31:30] is because you don’t value that mystery, do you? ‎因为你不重视神秘 对吗?
[1:31:33] The reason you don’t value it, ‎你之所以不重视神秘
[1:31:35] the reason why you never wonder if you’re the best fuck I’ve ever had, ‎从不好奇在所有我搞过的人里 ‎你是不是床上功夫最好的
[1:31:39] or the most talented person I’ve ever been with, ‎在我历任男友里你是不是最有才华
[1:31:41] or the kindest, or the smartest, ‎最善良、最聪明
[1:31:44] it’s because it is inconceivable to you ‎是因为你完全无法想象…
[1:31:46] that there is anybody on this planet that is more interesting than you are. ‎地球上会有人比你更有趣
[1:31:51] [clicks tongue]
[1:31:52] Your lack of curiosity is merely an extension of your narcissism, ‎你缺乏好奇心不过是你自恋…
[1:31:56] your megalomania, your egotistical view of the world. ‎自大、以自我为中心的一个表现
[1:32:00] As a result of never doubting yourself, ‎由于你从不质疑自己
[1:32:02] you never stopped to ask yourself, “How can I be a better partner?” ‎所以你从没问过自己 ‎“我要怎么成为一个更好的伴侣?”
[1:32:11] You’re good. You are set. ‎你很厉害 胸有成竹
[1:32:16] The man I’m looking at right now is as good as he’s gonna get. ‎我面前的这个男人要多厉害有多厉害
[1:32:24] You yelling at me in a bathtub ‎你在浴室里对我大吼
[1:32:25] about how you’re gonna snap me like a twig, ‎说会像折断树枝一样折断我的那一刻
[1:32:29] is the best and worst of who you will be in this relationship. ‎能预示你在我们的关系里 ‎做到最好和最差分别会是什么样
[1:32:37] And that’s why you can forget to thank me in your speech. ‎那一刻揭示了你今天发言 ‎忘记感谢我的真正原因
[1:32:42] Because you’re not afraid that I’m gonna come home and go… [inhales deeply] ‎因为你完全不担心 ‎我回家后会对你说…
[1:32:46] “You know what? You lost me tonight. Fuck this shit. I am out.” ‎“我可告诉你 你今天失去我了 ‎我他妈不干了 我走了”
[1:32:53] But if you steamroll every single person in your midst, day in and day out, ‎可你如果日复一日 ‎碾压你身边的每个人
[1:32:57] you are going to end up living in a fictional fucking reality. ‎你以后就会活在虚幻的现实里
[1:33:05] Look at me. ‎看着我
[1:33:09] I’m the last person standing. ‎我会是撑到最后的人
[1:33:13] I’m the last person to look at you and go, “You know what? Up your fucking game.” ‎我会撑到最后跟你说 ‎“小子 你的技能还他妈有待提升”
[1:33:19] “If not for me, then for your work.” ‎“不为我 也要为了你的工作提升”
[1:33:23] Malcolm, if this is a movie, you hold on to me for dear fucking life. ‎马尔科姆 如果这是拍电影 ‎你会一辈子对我不离不弃
[1:33:29] Because that’s who we’ve been for one another. ‎因为一直以来 ‎我们对彼此就是不离不弃
[1:33:31] That’s who you’ve been for me and I’ve been for you from the day we met. ‎从我们相遇那天起
[1:33:38] From the day I overdosed in that market, from the day you drove me to rehab. ‎从我在那个市场上吸毒过量那天起 ‎从你开车送我去康复中心那天起
[1:33:42] From the first day I read your script ‎从我初次读你
[1:33:44] about me, about us, about our relationship. ‎写我俩关系的剧本那天起 ‎我们对彼此就是不离不弃
[1:33:50] About how drugs were destroying my ability to love you ‎你在那个剧本里写毒品 ‎正在摧毁我爱你的能力
[1:33:53] and your ability to love me. ‎以及你爱我的能力
[1:34:02] All I wanted tonight was a “thank you,” Malcolm. That is it. ‎我今晚想要的其实只是 ‎一声谢谢 马尔科姆 就这么简单
[1:34:07] That’s all. ‎就这么简单
[1:34:11] “Thank you, Marie. Thank you for loving me.” ‎“谢谢你 玛丽 谢谢你爱我”
[1:34:14] “Thank you for making my life better, for getting your life together.” ‎“谢谢你让我有了更美好的人生 ‎谢谢你振作了起来”
[1:34:19] “Thank you for watching 100 cuts and reading 100 fucking drafts.” ‎“谢谢你看了100个剪辑 ‎读了100份初稿”
[1:34:22] “Thank you for your notes, your experience, your patience, ‎“谢谢你的笔记 ‎你的经历、你的耐心
[1:34:26] your authen-fucking-ticity you bring to this film. Thank you.” ‎谢谢你为电影注入的真实”
[1:34:32] “Thank you for being a drug addict. Thank you for being clean.” ‎“谢谢你曾经有毒瘾 ‎谢谢你之后又戒了毒”
[1:34:36] “Thank you for dumb shit, like buying toilet paper and milk ‎“谢谢你做过的家务 ‎比如买卫生纸和牛奶
[1:34:40] and organizing the shit with the movers. Thank you.” ‎安排搬家工人搬家 谢谢”
[1:34:43] “Thank you for doing the shit I don’t wanna think about.” ‎“谢谢你做那些我不愿操心的事情”
[1:34:45] “Thank you for making me coffee. Thank you for making me smile.” ‎“谢谢你早上给我冲咖啡” ‎“谢谢你逗我笑”
[1:34:49] “Thank you for the good sex and the cuddles.” ‎“谢谢你给了我美好性爱和拥抱”
[1:34:53] [Malcolm sniffs]
[1:34:56] “Thank you for doing the laundry and picking out my suit tonight ‎“谢谢你洗衣服 ‎今晚帮我挑选了西装
[1:34:59] and making my ungrateful ass some mac and cheese ‎在我发言忘记感谢你之后 ‎依然给我这个不知感恩的人
[1:35:03] after I forgot to fuckin’ thank you.” ‎做了奶酪通心粉”
[1:35:11] “Thank you for the mistakes you’ve made… ‎“谢谢你犯过的那些错
[1:35:18] for the charm you bring, the life you bring.” ‎谢谢你带来的魅力和活力”
[1:35:21] “Thank you for loving me.” ‎“谢谢你爱我”
[1:35:25] “Thank you for getting over this, for moving forward, for being you.” ‎“谢谢你克服困难 ‎努力前进 谢谢你做你自己”
[1:35:30] “Thank you for all the shit I forget to thank you for… ‎“谢谢你为我做了那么多事 ‎我却忘了谢你”
[1:35:35] and thank you for looking so goddamn sexy in that dress tonight.” ‎“谢谢你今晚穿那件裙子 ‎显得那么性感”
[1:35:43] “You make me look good.” ‎“你使我对自己有了自信”
[1:35:46] “You make me a better person.” ‎“你使我成为了更好的人”
[1:35:53] “Thank you for understanding ‎“谢谢你体谅我…
[1:35:55] that I’m not always great at expressing how I feel ‎并不总是善于表达我的感受
[1:35:58] and it comes out in my work more than in real life.” ‎我在工作上比在生活里 ‎善于表达感受一些”
[1:36:03] “Thank you because… ‎“谢谢你 因为…
[1:36:07] I know it doesn’t always feel good, so I hope you can live with that.” ‎我知道我们的相处并不总是让你愉快 ‎但愿你能包容”
[1:36:16] [voice breaking] “Thank you.” ‎“谢谢你”
[1:36:18] “I know I’m emotionally obtuse sometimes, ‎“我知道有时我对情感很迟钝
[1:36:20] but I’m grateful you don’t hold it against me.” ‎但我很感恩你从来没对我有怨念”
[1:36:24] “Thank you… ‎“谢谢你…
[1:36:27] for assuming the best.” ‎总是往好处想”
[1:36:31] “I love you, Marie. I’ll always love you, my Marie.” ‎“我爱你 玛丽 ‎我会永远爱你 玛丽”
[1:36:37] “Thank you.” ‎“谢谢你”
[1:36:40] “From the bottom of my heart, thank you.” ‎“我从心底感谢你”
[1:36:52] I love you, Marie. [jazz music playing] ‎我爱你
[1:37:15] [slow jazz music playing] [Malcolm sighs] 玛丽
[1:40:06] I’m sorry. ‎对不起
[1:40:18] Thank you. ‎谢谢你
[1:40:21] [Marie] You’re welcome. ‎不客气
[1:40:30] -[birds chirping] -[sighs softly]
[1:40:35] [grunts]
[1:40:40] [grunts]
[1:40:46] Marie? ‎玛丽?
[1:40:51] [sighs]
[1:40:53] Marie? ‎玛丽?
[1:40:59] [grunts]
[1:41:08] [sighs]
[1:41:20] Marie! ‎玛丽! ‎玛丽!
[1:41:37] -[birds chirping] -Marie!
[1:42:09] [“Liberation” by OutKast ft. Cee-Lo playing]
[1:42:21] ♪ And there’s a, and there’s a ♪
[1:42:23] ♪ And there’s a And there’s a fine line ♪
[1:42:27] ♪ Too late, but baby, I’m on it ♪
[1:42:30] ♪ Ya, yeah, yeah ♪
[1:42:32] ♪ Yo, yo, uh-huh ♪
[1:42:34] ♪ There’s a fine line Between love and hate, you see ♪
[1:42:38] ♪ Came way too late but, baby, I’m on it ♪
[1:42:46] ♪ And there’s a fine line Between love and hate, you see ♪
[1:42:50] ♪ Came way too late but, baby, I’m on it ♪
[1:42:59] ♪ Can’t worry ’bout What a nigga think, now see ♪
[1:43:02] ♪ That’s liberation and, baby, I want it ♪
[1:43:11] ♪ Can’t worry ’bout What another nigga think ♪
[1:43:14] ♪ Now that’s liberation And, baby, I want it ♪
[1:43:20] ♪ Lemme hear it, lemme hear it Lemme though, lemme hear it ♪
[1:43:23] ♪ How many times I sit back and contemplate? ♪
[1:43:27] ♪ I’m fresh off the dank But I’m tellin’ my story ♪
[1:43:35] ♪ My relationship with my folks Is give-and-take ♪
[1:43:39] ♪ And I done took so much Now give me my glory ♪
[1:43:47] ♪ To have a choice to be Who you wants to be ♪
[1:43:51] ♪ It’s left up-a to me And my momma n’em told me ♪
[1:43:56] ♪ Yes, she did ♪
[1:43:59] ♪ I say, to have a choice to be Who you wants to be ♪
[1:44:03] ♪ It’s left up-a to me And my momma n’em told me ♪
[1:44:08] ♪ No, no, no ♪
[1:44:12] ♪ Oh, Lord, I’m so tired, I’m so tired ♪
[1:44:15] ♪ My feet feel like I walked Most of the road on my own ♪
[1:44:20] ♪ All on my own ♪
[1:44:25] ♪ We alive but we ain’t livin’ That’s why I’m givin’ until it’s gone ♪
[1:44:29] ♪ ‘Cause I don’t wanna be alone ♪
[1:44:30] ♪ I don’t wanna be alone ♪
[1:44:32] ♪ I don’t wanna be alone ♪
[1:44:33] -♪ Yeah ♪ -♪ No, no, no ♪
[1:44:36] ♪ If anything I can say to help you find Believe we could fly ♪
[1:44:41] ♪ But I can feel it in the wind Beginning or the end ♪
[1:44:45] ♪ But people, keep your head to the sky ♪
[1:44:49] ♪ Shake that load off Shake that load off ♪
[1:44:52] ♪ Shake that load off Shake that load off ♪
[1:44:55] ♪ Shake that load off Shake that load off ♪
[1:44:58] ♪ Shake that load off Shake that load off ♪
[1:45:01] ♪ Shake that load off Shake that load off ♪
[1:45:04] ♪ Shake that load off Shake that load off ♪
[1:45:07] ♪ Shake that load off Shake that load off ♪
[1:45:10] ♪ Shake that load off Shake that load off ♪
[1:45:13] ♪ Shake that load off Shake that load off ♪
[1:45:16] ♪ Shake that load off Shake that load off ♪
[1:45:19] ♪ Shake that load off Shake that load off ♪
[1:45:22] ♪ Shake that load off Shake that load off ♪
2021年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Taken 2(飓风营救2)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Se7en(七宗罪)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme