英文名称:Magnum Force
年代:1973
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:14] | This is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world. | 这是四四型的连发手枪 全世界威力最大的手枪 |
[02:19] | And it could blow your head clean off. | 可以把你的脑袋轰掉 |
[02:22] | Do you feel lucky? | 你觉得自己很幸运吗 |
[02:30] | Mr. Ricca! How do you feel about your acquittal? | 雷卡先生 你对自己被判定无罪释放有何感想 |
[02:33] | lt proves what l always said, | 这证明我说的话都是真的 |
[02:35] | l had nothing to do with Scarza’s murder. | 我跟史卡兹谋杀案一点关系都没有 |
[02:37] | Who could have killed Anthony Scarza and his family? | 你知道是谁杀了史卡兹及他的家人吗 |
[02:39] | That’s a stupid question. Get off my back! | 那是个蠢问题 别来烦我 |
[02:42] | Mr. Weinstein, | 温斯顿先生 |
[02:44] | explain the technicality involving the lack of admissible evidence. | 请解释缺乏佐证的法律意义 |
[02:46] | That’s a legality that can’t be explained at this time. | 那是个现在说不清的法律用词 |
[02:50] | Mr. Weinstein, you don’t seem surprised about the decision. | 温斯顿先生 你似乎对判决结果不感意外 |
[02:53] | l don’t know why they waste the taxpayers’ money. | 我不知道 他们干吗浪费纳税人的钱 |
[02:55] | This whole thing is an arbitrary attack on a legitimate businessman. | 这整件事都是对守法生意人的独断攻击 |
[03:00] | -Do you have any comments? -What, dear? | 雷卡先生 你有其他的看法吗 什么 |
[03:02] | Do you have any other comments? | 你有其他的看法吗 雷卡先生 |
[03:03] | l’ll give you a comment: Their minds are dead. | 对 我可以告诉你 他们的脑袋挂了 |
[03:06] | -What do you mean by that? -Their minds are dead. | 你是什么意思 我是说他们的脑袋挂了 |
[03:08] | Mr. Ricca means he is very pleased with the decision. | 我想雷卡先生的意思是他对判决结果很满意 |
[03:11] | There’s a big crowd. Do you fear for your life? | 外面聚集大批民众 你会担心自己的安危吗 |
[03:13] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[03:18] | Mr. Estabrook. | 伊斯塔布洛克先生 |
[03:19] | As the prosecutor, how do you feel about the court’s decision? | 身为检察官 你对法庭判决有何看法 |
[03:22] | lt’s happened before, it’ll probably happen again. | 这种事以前曾经发生过 也可能会再发生 |
[03:24] | l have no more comments. | 其余的无可奉告 |
[03:29] | l’m sorry, no comments. No comments! | 对不起 无可奉告 |
[03:32] | l have no comments. | 我无可奉告 |
[03:48] | You know what l think? l’ll tell you what l think! | 你知道我在想什么吗 我告诉你 |
[03:51] | Fuck the courts, that’s what l think! | 去他的想法 那就是我的想法 |
[03:53] | They’ve already wasted too much time worrying about the rights of killers! | 他们浪费太多时间去思考街头杀手的人权 |
[03:57] | Ricca, you’re a killer! | 雷卡 你是凶手 |
[04:10] | Get in the car! Go on! | 快上车 |
[04:38] | Murderer! | 凶手 |
[04:59] | Today the noted labor leader Carmine Ricca… | 今天 著名的工会领袖卡迈雷卡 |
[05:01] | …was acquitted on a technicality: the lack of admissible evidence. | 因缺乏可采用的证据 被判无罪释放 |
[05:06] | Ricca had been charged with complicity… | 雷卡被控共谋杀害了 |
[05:08] | …in the murders of labor reformer Anthony Scarza and his family. | 工会改革者史卡兹及他的家人 |
[05:12] | When he appeared outside the courthouse this afternoon, a free man… | 当他今天下午被判无罪释放出现在法庭外时 |
[05:16] | …it touched off a wild, mob-like demonstration. | 民众发动了犹如暴动般的示威游行 |
[05:19] | But the police were finally able to bring it under control… | 但警方最后控制住情况 |
[05:22] | …and there have been no reports of injuries. | 无人受伤 |
[05:25] | But one can expect an uproar from an angry and alarmed crowd… | 但愤怒的民众全心祈求 |
[05:29] | …which fully expected Ricca to be convicted. | 雷卡能够被判有罪 |
[05:32] | And l’m sure we haven’t heard the last of the Ricca case. | 我相信雷卡案会有继续发展 |
[05:36] | Art Brown reporting from city hall. | 这是亚特布朗在法院所作的现场报道 |
[06:43] | Cop. | 是条子 |
[06:46] | Gino, for Christ’s sake. | 查诺 我的天啊 |
[06:47] | Come on, Carmine. l’m driving this thing like a baby carriage. | 得了 卡迈 我刚刚的速度只有婴儿车那么快 |
[07:45] | Could l see your driver’s license, please? | 麻烦把驾照给我看看 |
[07:48] | Do you know who that is sitting back there? | 你知道是谁坐在后面吗 |
[07:50] | l’ll still have to see your driver’s license, please. | 我还是要看你的驾照 |
[07:53] | l’ll have to find it. | 我得找找看 |
[07:55] | Do you know why you’re being stopped? | 你知道你为什么被拦下来吗 |
[07:58] | Yes, we know, Officer, and you’re making a big mistake. | 是的 我们知道 警官 你犯了一个大错 |
[08:02] | -You crossed a double line back there. -A double line? | 你刚刚越过双黄线 |
[08:05] | Take it easy. | 越过双黄线 |
[08:07] | Whatever you say, Officer. | 别激动 你说的都对 警官 |
[08:11] | l just happened to find it, sir. | 我刚好找到了 警官 |
[08:22] | That’s right, Simple Simon. | 没错 辛普赛门 |
[08:24] | Check, see if it’s stolen. | 看看那是不是偷来的 |
[08:27] | l want this bastard busted out of his job. | 我要那个混蛋被革职 |
[08:30] | We’ll take care of this guy. You fellas, just take it easy. | 我们会处理他的 你们别激动好吗 |
[08:46] | -This car registered to you? -To him. | 这部车是你的 是他的 |
[08:50] | -l’ll have to see the registration. -Come on, give me that license. | 我要看行驶执照 好的 先把驾驶执照还给我 |
[09:36] | Hi, Harry. ls this your case? | 嗨 哈里 这是你的案子吗 |
[09:58] | Walter? | 华特 |
[10:02] | Hello, Harry. What are you doing here? | 你好 哈里 你来这里干嘛 |
[10:05] | This couldn’t have happened to a nicer bunch. | 这就是做坏人的下场 |
[10:07] | Ricca, Weinstein, his attorney. James Cantina, the driver. | 雷卡 温斯顿跟他的律师 詹姆士康提那 还有司机 |
[10:11] | What about the bodyguard? | 保镖呢 |
[10:13] | We’re checking that out now, Lieutenant. | 我们还在查 副局长 |
[10:15] | Looks like somebody saved the taxpayers a lot of money, doesn’t it? | 看起来有人帮纳税人省了不少钱 对吧 |
[10:19] | Callahan, what’re you doing here? You’re on loan to stakeout. | 卡拉汉 你来这里干什么 你应该去监视嫌疑犯的 |
[10:24] | We had nothing hot on, besides, we were close. | 我们毫无发现 而且人就在附近 |
[10:27] | Callahan, you get your lying ass in gear and get back to that stakeout squad. | 卡拉汉 你立刻给我上车 去支援监视小组 |
[10:31] | Anything else, you call it in. | 有什么事就用电话联络 |
[10:38] | Who do you think did this, Briggs? | 你觉得这是谁干的 布立基 |
[10:40] | You’re on loan to stakeout, Callahan. | 你正在监视嫌疑犯 卡拉汉 |
[10:42] | That’s right, Lieutenant, you saw to that. | 没错 副局长 那是你下的命令 |
[10:45] | l’ve got nothing personal against you, Callahan. | 我对你没有私人偏见 卡拉汉 |
[10:49] | But we can’t have the public crying, ”police brutality”… | 但是我们无法承受每次你一上街 |
[10:51] | …every time you’re on the street. | 就有民众大喊”警察打人” |
[10:53] | You just might need me on a job like this. | 你可以需要我来侦办这类的案子 |
[10:56] | Whoever did this was very good at it. | 不管凶手是谁 他都是个高手 |
[10:58] | You’d sure be the one to know, Harry. | 你心里很清楚 哈里 |
[11:00] | -Well, l just work for this city, Briggs. -So do l. | 好了 我只是在为民众工作 布立基 我也是 |
[11:04] | Longer than you. | 而且资历比你深 |
[11:06] | And l never had to take my gun out of its holster, once. l’m proud of that. | 我从来没拔出过枪 一次也没有 我以此为荣 |
[11:12] | Well, you’re a good man, Lieutenant. | 你是个好人 副局长 |
[11:14] | A good man always knows his limitations. | 一个好人知道自己的能力所在 |
[11:18] | Lt. Briggs? | 布立基副局长 |
[11:24] | What did you get? | 有什么线索 |
[11:26] | Well, it looks like they were killed with a Magnum. | 看起来他们被连环手枪所杀 |
[11:28] | The boys now are checking the blood types and for fingerprints. | 他们现在在查血型和指纹 |
[11:35] | What do you have? | 那是什么 |
[11:37] | Driver’s license. Doesn’t look at all like the usual gangster crap, does it? | 司机的驾照 看起来不像一般的黑道火拼 对吧 |
[11:42] | Briggs has his nose up his ass today. | 布立基今天心情不太好 |
[11:45] | l guess he thinks that’s where his promotion is. | 我想他一定在担心他的升迁问题 |
[11:49] | See you later, Harry. | 呵呵 待会儿见 哈里 |
[11:52] | What’s with you and Briggs anyway? | 你和布立基之间到底怎么了 |
[11:54] | Jealousy. | 嫉妒 |
[11:56] | He knows this is the kind of case l should be on. lt’s just a matter of time. | 他知道这个案子应该由我来侦办 那只是时间问题 |
[12:01] | Hey, Early, want to get in on this? | 厄利 你想插手吗 |
[12:05] | What the hell is that about? | 那是怎么一回事 |
[12:06] | They’re giving odds on how long you’ll stay alive being my partner. | 他们或许在赌你做我的搭档 可以活多久 |
[12:10] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[12:11] | Nope. | 不 |
[12:13] | How long did your last partner go? | 你上一个搭档和你呆了多久 |
[12:14] | A couple of weeks. | 几个星期 |
[12:16] | Don’t worry, he’s still alive, teaching college. | 别担心 他还活着 在大学里教书 |
[12:20] | You have another trade, Smith? | 你还有事吗 史密斯 |
[12:22] | No, no. Do you? | 没有 没有 你呢 |
[12:23] | No, but Bill Mackenzie does. | 没有 可是比尔迈克肯基有 |
[12:25] | Who in the hell is Bill Mackenzie? | 谁是比尔迈克肯基 |
[12:27] | He’s an ex-homicide man, has a snack shop out at the airport. | 他是凶杀组的退休警官 现在在机场开了家汉堡店 |
[12:31] | Greatest burgers in town. Hungry? | 他做的汉堡是全市最好吃的 你饿了吗 |
[12:33] | -How can you be hungry after seeing that? -Seeing what? | 你看过那个后还吃得下 看过什么 |
[12:54] | So, Ricca finally bought it. There must be hope for the world yet. | 雷卡终于买车了 这世界还是有希望的 |
[12:58] | How about you? Do you want something? | 你要吃什么 |
[13:00] | We got chili and garlic bread today. | 我们今天有辣味大蒜面包 |
[13:02] | No, thank you. l don’t feel very hungry. | 不 谢了 我不饿 |
[13:04] | ln broad daylight at close range? Must’ve looked like ripe melons. | 白天在近距离下看得清清楚楚 一定很像烂香瓜 |
[13:10] | Operations Supervisor, Mr. Phoenix, use white courtesy telephone. | 呼叫安全小组组长 请用白色公务电话联络 |
[13:13] | Now all keep calm. | 好了 现在保持冷静 我们第一件要做的事是你 |
[13:18] | l’ll never forget the Floyd case. | 我忘不了弗洛伊德的案子 |
[13:20] | Got it with an axe during the rush hour. | 他在巅峰时间拿斧头劈人 |
[13:23] | How about some cream pie? | 要来点奶油派吗 |
[13:25] | Operations Supervisor, Mr. Phoenix, | 呼叫安全小组组长 菲尼克斯先生 |
[13:27] | use white courtesy telephone. | 请用白色公务电话联络 |
[13:28] | Must be trouble. That’s the airport code name for trouble. | 一定出事了 那是机场发生意外的暗语 |
[14:17] | We’ve got 90 people being terrorized by those maniacs… | 这些暴徒挟持了九十名人质 |
[14:20] | …in boarding area B right now. | 飞机现在停靠在B区 |
[14:22] | What’s taking so long? They said they’d be there in 15 minutes? | 他们怎么那么久还没到 他们说过十五分钟就会到吗 |
[14:25] | Where’s that overseas pilot? | 国际航班的飞行员在哪里 |
[14:26] | l don’t understand. How did they get through security? | 我不明白 菲尔 他们是怎么通过安检的 |
[14:29] | -l don’t know. -Any problems here? | 我不知道 出了什么事情吗 |
[14:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[14:33] | -l’m sorry, you’ll have to leave. -l’m a police officer. | 对不起 请你离开 我是警察 |
[14:36] | We’ve got two frantic hijackers on our New York flight. | 有两个疯狂劫机犯 劫持了我们飞往纽约的班机 |
[14:40] | -Have you called the FBl? -They’re on their way here right now. | 你们联络联邦调查局了吗 联络了 他们正在赶过来 |
[14:43] | But the hijackers want an overseas pilot before they take off. | 但是劫匪要一名国际航班的飞行员 在他们起飞前登机 |
[14:50] | May l make a suggestion? | 想听听我的建议吗 |
[15:25] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[15:27] | You took your goddamn time about it. Now, close that door! | 你还真会拖延时间 把门关上 |
[15:30] | All right, what’s in there? | 好了 那里装着什么 |
[15:33] | Overseas charts and flight plans. | 国际航班表和飞行计划 |
[15:35] | Set it down! | 把它放下 |
[15:38] | All right, turn around. | 好了 转过身去 |
[15:46] | Stay there. | 站着别动 |
[15:57] | All right, turn around here. | 好了 进去 |
[15:59] | Here! Now get in there! | 拿去 现在快给我进去 |
[16:04] | -lt’s all yours now. -All right, get this thing up! | 一切都交给你了 好了 飞机准备起飞 |
[16:11] | Where to? | 去哪里 |
[16:13] | You get us up, l’ll tell you where to when we’re up. | 先让飞机起飞 我会告诉你我们去哪里 |
[16:21] | You want to put us in take-off position? | 你要我们就起飞位置 对吧 |
[16:28] | Starting three. | 启动三号引擎 |
[17:25] | Move it! | 快点 |
[17:28] | All right, l’ll take it. | 好了 我听到了 |
[18:00] | That’s right, Lieutenant. We were lucky to have one of your men here. | 没错 副局长 还好你的人在这里 |
[18:04] | He’s on board now, an lnspector Callahan. | 卡拉汉警官 他现在上了飞机 |
[18:07] | Callahan! | 卡拉汉 |
[18:25] | Excuse me, Captain. l know this may sound silly… | 不好意思 机长 我知道这听起来很蠢 |
[18:29] | …but can you fly? | 但是 你会开飞机吗 |
[18:31] | No. Never had a lesson. | 不 从来都没有学过 |
[19:02] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[19:47] | What are you doing here, Lieutenant? | 你在这里干什么 副局长 |
[20:23] | Harry! You crazy son of a bitch! l could’ve killed you. | 哈里 你这个疯子 我差点撞死你 |
[20:28] | Yeah, l noticed that, Charlie. What the hell you doing? | 我注意到了 查理 你好吗 |
[20:30] | l haven’t seen you in a coon’s age. | 好久不见了 |
[20:33] | l been meaning to drop by, but we’ve been kind of busy. | 我本来想去看看你 但我们一直都很忙 |
[20:36] | Yeah, well, l ain’t living with Carol anymore. | 对 我没跟卡萝住在一起了 |
[20:41] | Sorry to hear that. | 抱歉会这样 |
[20:42] | Yeah. lt’s my third time at bat. | 是啊 这是我连续三次被踢出局了 |
[20:48] | Where’s the time go? | 旧日好时光到哪里去了呢 |
[20:51] | l’m afraid of time. | 我开始害怕时间流逝了 |
[20:53] | l know you 10 years already, | 从我到这里来之后 |
[20:54] | ever since l first came out here, you realize that? | 我认识你也十年了 你知道吗 |
[20:57] | You don’t look older to me. Do l look older to you? | 我觉得你看起来一点都没老 你觉得我老了吗 |
[21:04] | Why don’t you put in for some desk work, Charlie? | 你为什么不调回内勤呢 查理 |
[21:06] | You don’t need the streets anymore. | 你不需要在街上巡逻了 |
[21:08] | We should’ve put our 20 in the Marines. | 我们该把这些美好的年华献给海军的 |
[21:11] | These days, a cop kills a hoodlum on the street… | 现在要是警察在街上把流氓打死了 |
[21:15] | …he might as well just dump the body some place. | 他最好是把尸体藏起来 |
[21:17] | Because those snot-nosed young bastards… | 因为那些弱智检察官会想尽一切办法折磨他 |
[21:20] | …down at the DA’s office will crucify them one way or another. | 然后坐在办公室就可以把人杀死 |
[21:23] | A hood can kill a cop, but let a cop kill a hood…. | 流氓可以杀警察 但要是警察把流氓给杀了 |
[21:27] | Am l right? | 我说的对吧 |
[21:30] | You put in plenty of time, why don’t you go for retirement? | 你工作太久了 你为什么不申请退休呢 |
[21:35] | What the hell, you don’t need this. | 怎么了 你不需要当警察的 |
[21:37] | l know you 10 years. l’ll tell you something, l’ll never retire. | 我认识你十年了 我来告诉你一件事情 这是我们的秘密 |
[21:41] | Never! | 我永远都不会退休 |
[21:44] | l’m going out fighting. | 我要继续斗争 |
[21:47] | That’s the only way to go. Am l right? | 那时唯一的办法 对吧 |
[22:43] | You boys rookies? | 你们是警察 |
[22:44] | Yes, sir. Traffic. | 是的 我们是交通警察 |
[22:46] | l’m John Davis. This is Phil Sweet. | 我是约翰戴维斯 他是菲尔史威特 |
[22:49] | That’s Red Astrachan, Mike Grimes. | 那边是瑞德亚斯特拉跟麦克格林姆 |
[22:53] | -You’re lnspector Harry Callahan, no? -That’s right. | 你是哈里卡拉汉警官 对吧 是的 |
[22:55] | What are you doing here? Don’t you have regular times for this? | 你们这时来这里干什么 你们没有固定的上班时间吗 |
[22:59] | You shouldn’t be on the streets if you can’t shoot well. | 现在如果枪法不准 就别上街去执勤 |
[23:02] | -Killers don’t make allowances. -You’re in big trouble. | 杀手可是不会对你手下留情的 你会惹上一身的麻烦的 |
[23:05] | Can’t fault you there. | 你们说的对 |
[23:07] | Are you shooting in the combat championship next week? | 下周你会参加射击比赛吗 |
[23:09] | l always do. | 我一向都会参加的 |
[23:10] | -You win every year, don’t you? -Became sort of an institution around here. | 你每年都会赢得比赛 对吗 那已经变成这里的传统了 |
[23:14] | Yes, sir, we’ve heard all about you. | 是的 我们听说过你的事迹 |
[23:18] | This is about the only time l get this place alone. | 这是我唯一能在这里独处的时候 |
[23:22] | We’ll leave if you’d like the range to yourself. | 如果你想独自呆着的话 我们可以离开 |
[23:28] | No, that’s all right. | 不 没关系 |
[23:32] | What kind of a load do you use in that .44? | 你的四四型连发手枪装的是什么子弹 |
[23:35] | A light special. | 我用的是特别的轻质子弹 |
[23:36] | This size gun gives me better control and less recoil… | 我觉得这种枪跟加了枪塞的 |
[23:39] | …than a .357 Magnum | 三五七型连发手枪相比 |
[23:40] | with wadcutters. | 控制力道比较好 后坐力也比较轻 |
[24:11] | That’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[24:15] | Care to try? | 想试试看吗 |
[24:16] | No, sir. No, l don’t think so. | 不 长官 我想还是算了吧 |
[24:18] | -Come on, give it a try. -Go on, Sweet. | 试试看吧 史威特 |
[24:24] | l’m farsighted. | 我有点近视 |
[24:31] | Don’t drop it. | 别掉地上了 |
[24:52] | Hey, that’s not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[24:53] | Well, l think it’s just a little heavy for me. l missed one. | 我觉得枪有点重 我一发没打中 |
[24:57] | You’ll get used to it. | 是啊 你会习惯的 |
[24:58] | Where did you learn to shoot? Not around here. | 告诉我 你在哪里学射击的 一定不是在这里 |
[25:01] | No, sir, no. Airborne Rangers, Special Forces. | 不 长官 不是 是在亚尔班特种突击队 |
[25:06] | And the rest of these guys, even close? | 其他人更厉害吗 |
[25:08] | Well, Grimes here, he’s… …l guess he’s about even with me. | 我想格林姆跟我差不多 |
[25:13] | Astrachan’s a little better on a good day. | 亚斯特拉在手气好的时候比我们好 手气好 |
[25:16] | And Davis is just dog nuts. He’s a lot better. | 戴维斯是个疯子 他比我们厉害多了 |
[25:20] | A lot better? Sure show a sense of style. | 比你们厉害多了 他耍起枪来一定很帅 |
[25:24] | Sweet, is it? | 史威特 对不对 |
[25:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[25:27] | When l get back on Homicide, l hope you boys will come see me. | 我回凶杀组后 希望你们能来找我 |
[25:30] | -Good. -Thank you very much, we’d like that. | 太棒了 非常感谢你 谢谢 我们非常愿意 |
[25:32] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[25:34] | -Good night, sir. -Good night. | 晚安 长官 晚安 |
[25:37] | Who buys? The sun was in my eyes! | 谁请客 太阳照到我的眼睛 |
[25:39] | You got to be on, Grimes. The sun is always in your eyes. | 少来了 格林姆 你老是被太阳照到眼睛 |
[25:43] | How come l always have to buy the beer for you turkeys. | 我老是要请你们这些混蛋喝啤酒 |
[25:48] | Where do you want to go? | 你们要去哪里 走吧 把帽子戴上 快点 |
[26:38] | Put your hat on! | 戴上你的帽子 |
[26:39] | Come on now, baby. | 现在过来 宝贝 |
[26:52] | Will you look at my ring! | 你们看看我的戒指 看到我的戒指你们就知道了 |
[27:18] | lt’s beautiful! | 好漂亮哦 |
[28:40] | ls this a gang war? | 是帮派火拼吗 |
[28:42] | You have nothing to say? | 没有别的消息了吗 |
[28:44] | -Do you expect more murder or violence? -l have nothing to say at this time. | 会发生更严重的黑社会火拼吗 我现在无可奉告 |
[28:47] | -ls this a gang war, Lieutenant? -No comment. | 是黑道火拼吗 副局长 不予置评 |
[28:50] | There were 200 murders last year. Do you want to make a comment on that? | 去年本市发生了两百起凶杀案 你要对此发表评论吗 |
[28:57] | There’ll be no bombs in pools. This town belongs to the people. | 游泳池里不会有炸弹 这个城市属于所有的市民 |
[29:01] | We’re gonna have law and order here. | 我们要执行法律 维护秩序 |
[29:04] | That’s all l have to say at this time. | 这是我目前可以说的 |
[29:06] | What does that mean, Lieutenant? | 副局长 那是什么意思 |
[29:18] | You’re it! | 你扮鬼 |
[29:26] | You’re it! | 你扮鬼 |
[29:28] | Don’t you want to play with us? | 你不跟我们玩吗 |
[29:30] | -Well, l don’t know, sweetheart. -Just a little while? | 我不知道 亲爱的 只要一下子就好 |
[29:33] | You’re really getting the full treatment. | 你真是吃了顿大餐 |
[29:36] | lt’s not often you get a sit-down dinner. | 你不经常好好的吃顿饭 对吗 |
[29:40] | Okay, kids. All right, that’s enough. | 好了 孩子们 够了 |
[29:44] | -Just a little bit more, just five minutes? -Let’s go, let’s go. | 再玩一下子 再玩五分钟好吗 走了走了 |
[29:48] | Say good night to Harry and off to bed. | 跟哈里说晚安 然后都去睡觉 |
[29:50] | -Good night. -Good night, my love. | 晚安 晚安 亲爱的 |
[29:54] | -Good night. -Take it easy. | 晚安 忍耐点 好吗 |
[29:56] | -‘Bye. -Good night, Harry. | 再见 晚安 哈里 |
[30:03] | Take the jacket out of your mouth, sweetheart. | 别用嘴巴咬衣服 亲爱的 |
[30:15] | Boy, sometimes they’re too much for me. | 老天 有时候我真的搞不懂他们 |
[30:18] | But then l can’t afford a woman coming in anymore. | 但是我请不起保姆来帮我照顾他们 |
[30:23] | l think you manage quite well. | 我觉得你做得很好 |
[30:24] | Well, l just laugh all day long. | 我只能一笑置之 |
[30:28] | l’m glad you called. | 很高兴你能来看我们 |
[30:32] | Tell me, have you seen Charlie? | 告诉我 你见过查理吗 |
[30:37] | Yes, l saw him last night. | 我昨晚见过他 |
[30:38] | Wanted to see the kids… | 他想看孩子 |
[30:40] | …and then he started playing a little Russian roulette with his revolver. | 结果他开始拿着他的左轮手枪 玩起俄罗斯转盘 |
[30:45] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:46] | What could l do? l went next door, we finally got him to stop. | 我能怎么办呢 我们到最后让他平静下来 |
[30:50] | What do you tell your children… | 当孩子问你 |
[30:52] | …when they ask why their father tried to shoot himself?. | 为什么爸爸要开枪射自己时 你该怎么回答 |
[30:56] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么告诉他们的 |
[30:58] | l just said it was a special kind of sickness that some people have… | 我说有些人会得很特别的病 |
[31:02] | …and that there are doctors who could cure it…as if they could. | 有医生能帮他们把病治好 就想他们真的可以一样 |
[31:10] | Do you know where he’s living right now? | 你知道他现在住在哪里吗 |
[31:13] | l don’t know and l don’t care anymore. | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[31:18] | He’s so sick. He shouldn’t be allowed to carry a gun. | 他太变态了 他不该被许可带枪的 |
[31:27] | Do you know that he was living in North Beach with some nude dancer? | 你知道他曾经跟脱衣舞娘住在北湾吗 |
[31:37] | Oh, well, l’m glad l’m over that one. | 哦 我很高兴结束那段婚姻 |
[31:42] | l do have to survive. | 我必须活下去才行 |
[31:44] | You will. | 你会的 |
[31:48] | You know, Harry, if l ask you a personal question, would you mind? | 你知道的 哈里 你介意我问你一个问题吗 |
[31:54] | Sure, go ahead. | 当然不介意 问吧 |
[31:56] | Are you sure? Because, well, it’s a little difficult. | 你确定吗 因为这问题有点不好回答 |
[32:02] | Look, we’ve been friends a long time, go ahead and ask. | 听着 我们是老朋友了 你直说吧 |
[32:09] | Well, l’m just wondering why you’ve never made a pass at me. | 我一直在想 为什么你从来都不追求我 |
[32:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:25] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[32:29] | With all those kids do you think l’ll ever get laid? | 有这些孩子 你觉得我轻松得起来吗 |
[32:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:45] | Yes, just a moment. | 是的 请等一下 |
[32:47] | lt’s for you. | 是找你的 |
[32:50] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:51] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[32:53] | Yeah, Early, l saw it on TV. | 喂 是的 厄利 我看到电视报道了 |
[32:58] | l’ll be right down. l’ll come in the back way. | 我马上回去 我马上到 |
[33:04] | -That’s it, right? -l have to go. | 就这样了 对吧 我得走了 |
[33:07] | Good night, Harry. | 晚安 哈里 |
[33:10] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[34:14] | How’s it going? | 情况如何 |
[34:15] | By the magazine rack. | 嫌犯在杂志架旁边 |
[34:17] | The owner remembers seeing him just before the last robbery. | 店主说 在上次抢案发生前看到过他 |
[34:22] | Yeah, he doesn’t look much like a paying customer, does he? | 对 他看起来不像会付钱买东西的客人对吧 |
[34:26] | -There’s a car parked out in front. -That’s right, a no parking zone. | 前面停了一部车 对 停在禁停区 |
[34:30] | Get over there by the door with that shotgun. | 到门边去拿散弹枪 |
[34:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:39] | You think it’ll be a hit or a miss? | 你觉得我们会抓错人吗 |
[35:24] | Well, here’s three salty looking dudes. | 这三个家伙看起来不像好人 |
[35:41] | Freeze, nigger! | 别动 黑鬼 |
[35:43] | -What you got there? -Don’t you go setting off no alarm. | 不要试图去碰警铃 |
[35:47] | You! Get over here, fast! | 你 过来这边 快 |
[35:49] | -You got a safe, nigger? -No. | 你们有保险箱吗 没有 |
[35:52] | You lying sack of shit. | 你这个骗子 |
[35:59] | All right, take it easy. Take it easy now. | 好了 别激动 慢慢来 |
[36:02] | Suck it! | 见鬼了 |
[36:05] | Suck it! | 见鬼了 |
[36:08] | l’ll kill you. l said, suck it. | 我要杀了你 我说见鬼了 |
[36:12] | You go find that safe. | 你得去找保险箱 |
[36:17] | Right here is where l kill me a nigger. | 我要在这里杀了这个黑鬼 |
[36:21] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[36:24] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[36:30] | Better get out there now. | 我们最好快出去 |
[36:31] | Not yet. | 再等会儿 |
[36:34] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[36:58] | Police! | 警察 |
[36:59] | Drop it! | 把枪放下 |
[37:05] | All right, hold it! | 好了 不许动 |
[37:56] | l never shot a man. | 我从来没有开枪打过人 |
[38:01] | Why don’t you help the lady? | 你为何不去帮那个女士呢 |
[38:06] | lt’s all right, ma’am. | 好了 女士 来吧 |
[38:34] | You handled yourself real well tonight. | 你今晚的表现很好 |
[38:36] | You work close. Man, you work close. | 你害我快吓死了 |
[38:44] | Hey, where are you guys off to? | 嗨 你们要去哪里 |
[38:46] | -The Downtown Bowl on Eddy Street. -Oh, yeah. See you later. | 艾迪街的市区保龄球馆 哦 好 呆会儿见 |
[38:50] | -You know them? -They came from the academy after me. | 你认识那些家伙 是的 他们是我警校的学弟 |
[38:53] | They stick together like fly paper. | 他们就跟粘蝇纸一样粘在一起 |
[38:55] | Everybody thought they were queer for each other. | 大家都觉得他们在搞同性恋 |
[38:58] | l’ll tell you something, if the rest of you could shoot like them… | 我告诉你 如果局里其他人开枪能像他们一样准 |
[39:02] | …l wouldn’t care if the whole damn department was queer. | 我不在乎局里的人是不是全都是同性恋 |
[39:23] | Excuse me, it’s very important. | 对不起 我有急事 |
[39:28] | What do you think you’re doing? | 天啊 约翰 你在干什么 |
[39:42] | 1000 O’Farrell. | 欧法瑞街1000号 |
[40:05] | We’re not going to get there unless you keep your eyes on the road. | 除非你眼睛看着路 否则我们永远也到不了 |
[40:10] | Right on. 1000 O’Farrell. | 是的 欧法瑞街1000号 |
[40:51] | Too bad you’re not on welfare. | 真可惜你得不到好处 |
[40:55] | l’d give you a freebie. | 我愿意请你免费上一次 |
[41:02] | Drive. | 开车 |
[41:11] | -Sidney, l was just on my way to see you. -Where to? | 辛蒂 我正要去找你 去哪里 |
[41:14] | -Just keep on going until l tell you to stop. -Yes, sir. | 照直往前开 叫你停再停 是 先生 |
[41:18] | Drop that flag. | 把隔离板拉下来 |
[41:22] | -You’re on your way to see me? -Yes, Sidney, honest. | 你正要来找我吗 是的 辛蒂 我 |
[41:24] | How come you didn’t come by the crib? | 你为什么没到酒吧来 |
[41:26] | -Well—Don’t shit me. | 这个 别骗我 |
[41:28] | l wouldn’t do that. | 我不会走的 |
[41:30] | -l’ve been waiting for you for one week. -l’ve been working the convention. | 我等了你一个星期 我一直在饭店里接客 |
[41:33] | -No telephones in that hotel? -l’ve been working like hell, you know? | 饭店里难道没有电话吗 你不知道我一直在工作吗 |
[41:39] | Let me show you. | 我拿给你看 |
[41:43] | -See? lt’s all here, all l got. -All? | 看 我赚的钱全都在这里 全在这里 全部的 |
[41:47] | Looks like you’ve been holding out on me. | 是 看来你在背后偷偷搞鬼了 |
[41:50] | No, l haven’t. l’ve been straight with you, Sidney. | 不 我没有 我一直都对你很诚实 辛蒂 |
[41:53] | You know me. | 你很了解我 |
[41:54] | Damn right l know you. Let’s see how much there is in the titty bank. | 对 我很了解你 我来看看你这里藏了多少 |
[42:00] | Hello, Mr. Green. | 哈 钞票先生 |
[42:04] | Check out the snatch bank, too. | 现在再来看看这里吧 |
[42:09] | Damn right l know you. | 我真是太了解你了 |
[42:11] | l was gonna give it all to you, but you didn’t give me a chance. | 我本来就要全部拿给你的 辛蒂 但你没有给我机会 |
[42:14] | Bitch, you had your chance. l was your last chance. | 机会 你这个婊子 我给了你机会 |
[42:17] | Everybody else in town threw your black ass out. | 城里的人都想把你赶出去 |
[42:21] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[45:41] | Good day, sir. ls this car registered to you? | 你好 先生 这是你的车吗 |
[45:45] | Yes, sir. This is my car. | 是的 这是我的车 |
[45:47] | You must be new. You know who l am? | 你一定是新来的 你知道我是谁吗 |
[45:51] | l’ll still have to see your license and registration, sir. | 我还是要看看你的驾照和行驶证 先生 |
[45:54] | l believe you were speeding coming across the bridge. | 你在过桥时超速了 |
[46:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[46:59] | Hi. | -嗨 |
[47:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[47:02] | Sunny. | 桑妮 |
[47:05] | l’ve been living here for six months now. | 我搬到这里六个月了 |
[47:07] | lt’s funny l’ve never met you before. | 奇怪的是我从来没有看见过你 |
[47:10] | Well, l work a lot. | 我经常加班 |
[47:12] | l know. | 我知道 |
[47:14] | -You’re the cop who lives upstairs. -That’s right. | 你是住在楼上的警察 没错 |
[47:17] | Mind if l ask you a question? | 我可以问你一个问题吗 |
[47:20] | No, go ahead. | 可以啊 问吧 |
[47:21] | What does a girl have to do to go to bed with you? | 女孩子要怎样做才能跟你上床 |
[47:30] | Try knocking on the door. | 试试敲敲我的门好了 |
[48:55] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[48:58] | Do you always live in the dark? | 你总是不开灯吗 |
[49:00] | Well, you meet a better class of people in the dark sometimes. Come on in. | 有时候在黑暗的地方才能遇见好人 请进 |
[49:09] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[49:20] | Harry, this is Briggs. Are you alone? | -喂 -哈里 我是布立基 你一个人吗 |
[49:23] | No, actually, l’m entertaining a young lady friend. | 不 事实上 我跟一个女孩子在一起 |
[49:26] | Put your pants back on, Callahan, and come to the city morgue right away. | 把你的裤子穿上 卡拉汉 立刻到市局调查处来 |
[49:30] | The morgue? What the hell for, Briggs? | 调查处 为什么 布立基 |
[49:33] | l’m not on homicide anymore. l’m a stakeout man now, remember? | 我不是凶杀组的成员 我现在是监视组的人 记得吗 |
[49:36] | Not anymore, Callahan. | 不再是了 卡拉汉 |
[49:37] | You and your partner are back on homicide. | 你跟你的搭档一起被调回凶杀组了 |
[49:40] | This is a little dramatic, isn’t it, Briggs? Not your usual style. | 这太戏剧化了吧 布立基 不像是你平常的做派 |
[49:43] | lt’s meant to be, Callahan. | 这是真的 卡拉汉 |
[49:45] | This thing might be bigger than even we think it is. | 听着 这个案子比我们想象中的要大 |
[49:50] | Hijacking and gambling. | 劫车和赌博 |
[49:54] | Trucking. | 卡车抢劫案 |
[49:59] | Narcotics and prostitution. | 吸毒及卖淫 |
[50:01] | This is the cream in the bottle. | 显而易见 卡拉汉 |
[50:03] | Someone wants to put the courts out of business. | 有人在替法院执法 |
[50:05] | So far, you’ve said nothing wrong. | 到目前为止 你说的都很正确 |
[50:07] | This one just came in an hour ago. | 这具尸体是一个小时前送来的 |
[50:10] | Somebody wants it all. This guy was just a pimp. | 凶手只想杀他 死者是个皮条客 |
[50:13] | That’s one of his girls. | 那是他的妓女 |
[50:15] | How did she get it? | 她是怎么被杀的 |
[50:17] | Sometime before he got hit, he poured a can of drain cleaner down her throat. | 在他遭到袭击之前 他强行给她灌下洗厕剂 |
[50:22] | That shows a certain sense of style. | 这真的是太酷了 |
[50:25] | You’re all heart, Callahan. | 你说的真轻松 卡拉汉 |
[50:27] | Am l gonna have to have him leaning over my shoulder? | 难道我要把他捧上天吗 |
[50:30] | You work with Briggs on this, Callahan. | 卡拉汉 你要跟布立基一起跟进这个案子 |
[50:33] | But if you ever lean out of line, so help me, | 如果你又想得寸进尺 |
[50:35] | l’ll flop you lower than whale shit. | 我一定会让你好看的 |
[50:37] | Speaking of whale shit, what have you turned up, Briggs? | 说到这里 你为什么会来找我 布立基 |
[50:40] | Nobody in my department is sitting on their ass. | 我的手下都在忙 |
[50:42] | See this thing, Callahan? The chief. | 仔细听好了 卡拉汉 |
[50:44] | He calls me on this all the time. Even in the can. | 局长在盯着我这个案子 连我上厕所他都要打电话来追问 |
[50:47] | l haven’t been out of my shoes in 48 hours… | 我已经四十八小时没有合眼了 |
[50:49] | …and still we have no witnesses, not one. | 可是我们到目前为止还找不到目击者 一个也没有 |
[50:52] | ln these cases, there’s always an officer right on top of the crime. | 按常理推断 像这种案子总是会被一些警员撞见 |
[50:55] | But nobody’s ever seen a thing. | 但这次却毫无线索 |
[50:58] | -Who was the officer on this one? -A patrolman, Sweet. | 那么这次的事件是谁发现的 是一个叫史威特的巡警 |
[51:01] | Wasn’t it, Briggs? | 对吧 布立基 |
[51:03] | Sweet seems like a good man. | 史威特是个好人 |
[51:05] | l’ll get on the ballistic reports first thing in the morning. | 我明天一早就会去作弹道比对 |
[51:08] | We ran all the slugs through ballistics. We’ll never see those guns. | 我们已经做过弹道比对了 |
[51:11] | lt was too professional, you’re wasting your time. | 凶手很专业 你这是在浪费时间 |
[51:15] | Well, it takes me time, Briggs. | 好吧 让我花点时间 布立基 |
[51:19] | A man has to know his limitations. | 人总该知道自己的能力所在 |
[52:01] | Warm enough? | 够暖和吗 嗯 |
[52:09] | You’re my first cop. | 你是第一个跟我上床的警察 |
[52:15] | Guess that’ll be two firsts tonight, won’t it? | 看来今晚是我们俩的第一次 对吧 |
[52:55] | What do the others look like? | 有其他的发现吗 |
[52:57] | The gun was a .357 Magnum. | 作案用的枪是三五七型的连发手枪 |
[53:00] | The other bullets are all too deformed to do us any good. | 其他的子弹都变形了 根本看不出什么端倪 |
[53:03] | Hollow points, fired point-blank, you know. We were lucky to get these two. | 没有特征 没有火药的痕迹 还好能找到这两个 |
[53:08] | l found them in the pimp’s car. | 我是在那个皮条客的车里找到的 |
[53:11] | .357 Magnum? | 三五七型的连发手枪 |
[53:15] | Maybe it’s a cop. Maybe it’s Harry. | 也许是警察干的 也许是哈里干的 |
[53:18] | Nobody hates hoodlums as much as he does. | 没有人像他那样讨厌混混 |
[53:24] | Whoever it is, he enjoys it. | 不管是谁干的 那家伙都乐在其中 |
[53:26] | lt’s possible the man was dead with the first shot. | 这家伙可能在挨第一枪时就死了 |
[53:29] | The others were thrown in just for good measure. | 接下来的几枪只是在拿他练靶子 |
[53:32] | He unloaded a whole magazine into him. | 凶手把一个弹匣里的子弹都射完了 |
[53:33] | One big mothering hole, huh? | 在他身上打了一个大洞 对吗 |
[53:38] | Well, everybody has to pay something. | 每个人都要付出代价的 |
[53:42] | He would have to be standing right here, this close… | 他应该就站在那里 那么靠近 |
[53:46] | …point-blank range. | 把枪拿出来 |
[53:51] | The driver’s license and the $100 bill were out. | 驾驶执照和百元钞票都掉了出来 |
[53:54] | Almost like he was showing it to a traffic cop. | 像是他要贿赂交警 |
[53:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:59] | From what we have, it figures somebody to be impersonating a police officer. | 根据我们所知道的 有人在假冒警察 |
[54:03] | On the cars, at least. lt’s been done before. | 至少他在冒用警车 以前发生过此类事件 |
[54:07] | This close, it would have to be somebody he would never recognize. | 就这么近 对方一定是他不认识的人 |
[54:12] | Or never suspect. | 或者是不会怀疑他的人 |
[54:18] | Lou Guzman, ex-meat lugger with a first-grade education. | 鲁古兹曼 受过高等教育的老牌黑道分子 |
[54:22] | He started working for the old boss of bosses as a hitter. | 一开始 他为黑帮老大当杀手 |
[54:27] | He controls narcotics state-wide, and now dabbles in prostitution… | 现在控制毒品市场 也涉足色情业 |
[54:32] | …has big friends everywhere. l want Casale and DiGiorgio on him. | 到处都有有背景的朋友 我要卡塞和蒂乔治欧盯着他 |
[54:35] | Next. Thank you. | 下一个 谢谢 |
[54:37] | This one is for your special talents, Callahan. | 这是你的专长 卡拉汉 |
[54:42] | Frank Palancio. | 法兰克帕莱西欧 |
[54:44] | Two hundred and twelve pounds. | 体重二百一十二磅 |
[54:48] | lndicted for murder 23 times, no convictions. | 因谋杀案遭到起诉二十三次 罪名从未成立过 |
[54:52] | Complains about his health now. | 现在被健康问题所困扰 |
[54:54] | Suffers from ulcers, migraine headaches. Dangerously violent. | 患了胃溃疡 偏头疼 有严重的暴力倾向 |
[55:00] | At one point, he was Ricca’s principle assassin. | 他曾经是雷卡的头号杀手 |
[55:02] | lf you mix it with him, he won’t back off. | 由你来对付他 他是没有机会回手的 |
[55:05] | He’s all yours, Callahan. | 他绝对是你的囊中之物 卡拉汉 |
[55:07] | That’s very nice, Lieutenant, but l don’t think Palancio– | 非常好 副局长 但是我并不认为帕莱西欧 |
[55:10] | l want you on him, Callahan. | 我要你盯死他 卡拉汉 |
[55:12] | l’d bust Palancio for stepping on a crack | 听着 副局长 如果可以的话 |
[55:14] | on the sidewalk if l could… | 我会把帕莱西欧塞进人行道的水沟缝里 |
[55:16] | …but this isn’t his style. Not the cars anyway, it’s too direct. | 但是这不是他的做派 他不会用警车 那太招摇了 |
[55:19] | Callahan, you just keep your nose pressed against Palancio’s ass… | 卡拉汉 你只管盯死帕莱西欧 |
[55:23] | …until l get a warrant from the DA’s office to bring him in. | 等我申请到拘捕证时就把他抓起来 |
[55:26] | And l want the first conviction on this animal. | 我要让这个家伙俯首认罪 |
[55:29] | Conviction? He’s liable to be your next victim. | 认罪 他很可能是你的下一个受害者 |
[55:32] | What are you asking for, Lieutenant? | 你要我怎么做呢 副局长 |
[55:34] | l’m not asking you to follow him, lnspector. | 我没有要你跟着他 警官 |
[55:37] | For the last goddamn time, l’m telling you. | 但是我最后一次告诉你 |
[55:40] | Next. | 下一个 |
[55:42] | Nick Royale, Palancio’s No. 1 hitter. | 尼科罗耶 帕莱西欧的头号杀手 |
[55:47] | He’s had good training. | 他受过精良的训练 |
[56:13] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[56:15] | Nothing, just a lot of peeping and checking, checking and peeping. | 没有什么 只是例行检查而已 |
[56:18] | l knew an old boy once who used to keep pigs under his bed. | 我认识一个会把猪放在床上的孩子 |
[56:21] | Pigs? The eating kind? | 猪 可以吃的吗 |
[56:23] | The eating kind. ls all you ever think of your stomach? | 可以吃的 你只会想到吃的 |
[56:33] | That’s very interesting. l think we better get going. | 该死的 我想我们该走了 |
[56:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[57:59] | -They’re splitting up. Which one, Harry? -We’ll stay with these two. | 他们分开了 哪一个 哈里 我们盯这两台车 |
[58:05] | Across the bridge, it’s out of our jurisdiction. | 听着 过了桥 就不是我们的管辖区了 |
[58:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[58:13] | Well? | 现在呢 |
[58:15] | Stick with the money. | 继续盯着 |
[58:39] | Pull over and stop. | 停车 |
[58:56] | What are you trying to do? He doesn’t even know we’re cops. | 听着 你想干吗 他甚至不知道我们是警察 |
[59:00] | He may panic, and besides, we don’t belong over here anyway. | 他可能会抓狂的 而且这里不是我们的管区 |
[59:04] | l hope he does panic. | 我希望他抓狂 |
[59:08] | Then l’ll get him for 23 other murders. | 那样我就能让他为那二十三件案子付出代价 |
[59:11] | And if he doesn’t… | 如果他没发狂 |
[59:13] | …then l may be right about something that’s been nagging at me. | 我心里的想法或许是正确的 |
[59:16] | l sure hope l’m not. | 我希望我错了 |
[59:19] | What? | 什么 |
[59:20] | l don’t want to be winning bets for anybody. | 听好了 我不想让别人打赌赢钱 |
[59:36] | Go a little faster, l’m on their side. | 快一点 我这边比较靠近他们 |
[59:39] | -Roll down your window. -What? Are you out of your mind? | 把窗户摇下来 什么 你没毛病吧 |
[59:42] | l’ve never been wrong yet, have l? | 快点 我从来都不会失误 对不对 |
[59:44] | l don’t know why l’m doing this. | 我不知道我为什么要这么做 |
[59:46] | -Say, excuse me. Could you help us out? -What do you want? | 不好意思 你能帮帮我们吗 什么事 |
[59:50] | Maybe you could help us, we seem to be lost. | 或许你能帮帮我们 我们迷路了 |
[59:52] | We were looking for the entrance to San Quentin. You know where that is? | 我们在找圣昆丁的交流车道 你知道在哪里吗 |
[59:56] | lt’s back there. Don’t you see too good? | 你开过了 你的眼珠有问题吗 |
[59:58] | Yeah, l see fine. | 不 我眼睛很好 |
[1:00:00] | l just wanted to know whether you knew where San Quentin was. | 我只是想知道 你们知不知道圣昆丁在哪里 |
[1:00:03] | And you do, don’t you, asshole. | 你们不知道 是不是 混蛋 |
[1:00:12] | Get you yet, you son of a bitch. | 我猜中了吧 这些婊子养的 |
[1:00:19] | You always gotta do things your way, don’t you? | 你老是这么为所欲为吗 |
[1:00:22] | No wonder Briggs stays on your tail. | 难怪布立基会一直盯着你 |
[1:00:26] | You do things someone else’s way and you take your life in your own hands. | 如果用别人的方法来做事 那你是自己在浪费生命 |
[1:00:50] | That son of a bitch Guzman! | 该死的古兹曼 |
[1:00:54] | He hasn’t gone out for almost 24 hours now. | 他几乎整整一天没出来了 |
[1:01:23] | Hey, one of our guys took a spill. | 嘿 我们的人出事了 |
[1:01:26] | lt’s Charlie McCoy! Seems to be okay. | 是查里麦考伊 他好像没事 |
[1:01:30] | Let me take a look. | 我来看看 |
[1:01:33] | Yeah, he’s okay. | 他是没事 |
[1:01:46] | There he is. | 他出现了 |
[1:01:48] | So, all you’ve got to do is sit around all day, Guzman? | 你要一整天坐着不动吗 古兹曼 |
[1:02:24] | This coke is out of sight! | 这种货爽歪了 |
[1:02:26] | Oh, Guzman gets the best, baby. | 哦 古兹曼的货是最好的 宝贝 |
[1:02:30] | Oh, you bitch. Don’t spill it. | 哦 婊子 小心别撒了 |
[1:02:32] | That stuff’s worth $900 an ounce. | 那玩意儿一盎司九百块 |
[1:02:35] | You better not spill it. | 你最好别撒了 |
[1:02:37] | Don’t get so uptight. | 别那么紧张嘛 |
[1:02:39] | Nobody says ”don’t” to me. You understand? Nobody. | 没人敢跟我说”不要”懂吗 没人 |
[1:02:46] | l never touch the stuff. | 我从来不碰那玩意儿 |
[1:02:48] | You want to put that over there now? | 你要把他放到那边去吗 |
[1:03:16] | Take over for me, will you, Ed? | 你来替替我好吗 艾德 |
[1:03:45] | Damn, l wish something would happen. | 天哪 真希望能发生什么事 |
[1:03:48] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[1:03:50] | That’s what stakeouts are all about. Waiting. | 监视就是这么回事儿 你必须耐心等待 |
[1:05:11] | No, please! No! | 发生什么事了 不 求求你 不 |
[1:05:19] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[1:06:30] | -Just what the hell is going on? -Somebody killed a cop. | 到底发生什么事情了 有人杀了警察 |
[1:06:33] | Folks, there’s been a little trouble here. Everyone stand back. | 拜托 这是有情况 请大家退后 |
[1:06:36] | Please, ma’am, move back. | 女士们 先生们 请退后 |
[1:06:41] | There’s been some trouble. | 发生什么事了 |
[1:06:44] | What happened? | 出事了 |
[1:06:47] | Everything seems to be all right, folks. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:06:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:06:53] | Move it, people. | 请退后 |
[1:06:55] | Please, sir, stand back. | 我们是警察 请退后 |
[1:06:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:07:00] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:07:02] | No, sir. We won’t let anything out to the press. | 不 长官 我们会封锁消息的 |
[1:07:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:07:08] | You endangered an entire investigation by trying to push something. | 你的急躁使得整个调查行动陷入危机 |
[1:07:12] | Not to mention your own lives. | 更不用提你自己的小命 |
[1:07:14] | You blew the whole Palancio stakeout. | 你破坏了监视帕莱西欧的行动计划 |
[1:07:16] | lnstead of keeping him under surveillance as l told you to… | 而没有依据我的话去好好监视他们 |
[1:07:19] | …you had to harass him. What do you have to say about that? | 你就非得去骚扰他们不可吗 现在你还有什么可说的 |
[1:07:23] | What do l tell Avery? What? | 我该怎么跟艾弗里解释 怎么解释 |
[1:07:27] | You tell him it’s not Palancio. | 你告诉他 不是帕莱西欧干的 |
[1:07:29] | You tell him it’s a traffic cop. | 你告诉他 是一个交通警察干的 |
[1:07:33] | A cop? | 一个警察 |
[1:07:34] | That’s right. | 你说对了 |
[1:07:35] | A traffic cop. Are you out of your mind? | 交通警察 你在说梦话吧 |
[1:07:39] | Do you expect me to believe that a traffic cop… | 你要我相信是一个交通警察 |
[1:07:42] | …is killing off all the top criminals in the city? Who? | 杀了这个城市的头号坏蛋吗 那么你告诉我 是谁 |
[1:07:50] | lt’s Charlie McCoy. | 是查里麦考伊 |
[1:07:53] | He’s ready for the rubber gun squad. He even tried to kill himself. | 他即将被调到抢案组的巡逻分队 他甚至还想要自杀 |
[1:07:57] | Charlie McCoy. | 查里麦考伊 |
[1:08:02] | Guzman was hit today. | 哈里古兹曼今天被杀了 |
[1:08:06] | A cop was killed. lt was Charlie McCoy. | 有一个警察也被杀了 他就是查里麦考伊 |
[1:08:14] | -McCoy? -Yes, Charlie McCoy. | 麦考伊 是的 查里麦考伊 |
[1:08:17] | The only reason l don’t bust you into the bag this minute… | 我之所以没有立刻要你赶到现场 |
[1:08:19] | …is l know the two of you were close friends. | 是因为我知道你跟他是好朋友 |
[1:08:23] | l was just about to call his wife. Or you can, if you want to. | 我正准备要通知他妻子 那么 你来通知她吧 |
[1:08:27] | l know he had kids. | 我知道他有孩子 |
[1:08:29] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[1:08:32] | -Who reported it? -Davis. | 是谁报的案 戴维斯 |
[1:08:34] | Davis? | 戴维斯 |
[1:08:36] | What happened to the DiGiorgio stakeout team? | 迪桥治欧的监视小组呢 |
[1:08:38] | lt was an accidental coincidence. Davis happened to be going by, it happens. | 那是个意外的巧合 戴维斯在事发时刚好经过 |
[1:08:42] | McCoy was already dead when he got there. | 他到场时麦考伊已经死了 |
[1:08:45] | Any witnesses? | 有证人吗 |
[1:08:46] | None. | 没有 |
[1:08:51] | -l’ll make that call. -Go ahead. | 我去打电话 去吧 |
[1:08:54] | Harry, if it means anything coming from me, l’m sorry about Charlie. | 哈里 如果你要问我的感受 我为查里感到遗憾 |
[1:08:58] | But it’s Palancio, believe me. | 但绝对是帕莱西欧干的 相信我 |
[1:09:00] | l’ll have a warrant in 48 hours. You can pick him up. | 我四十八小时之内能够拿到拘捕令 你便可以去抓他 |
[1:09:04] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[1:09:40] | Well, thank you for coming, Harry. | 谢谢你赶来 哈里 |
[1:09:43] | You sure you have to leave? | 你确定非要离开吗 |
[1:09:47] | l won’t have any place to go for a sit-down dinner anymore. | 我没有可以免费吃晚餐的地方了 |
[1:09:51] | l never really did like it here very much. | 我从来都不喜欢这个地方 |
[1:09:55] | l always liked the change of seasons. | 我喜欢四季分明的气候 |
[1:10:03] | l’m going to take him home. lt’s time. | 我要带他回家 是时候了 |
[1:10:08] | lt’s time he went home. | 是他该回家的时候了 |
[1:10:15] | Come on, kids, let’s get in the car. | 过来 孩子们 上车了 |
[1:10:27] | lt was nice of that young man to help us with the children. | 那个年轻人真是好心肠 还来帮我照顾孩子 |
[1:10:33] | Goodbye, Harry. We’ll all miss you. | 再见 哈里 我们会想念你的 |
[1:10:37] | ‘Bye, doll. | 再见 宝贝 |
[1:10:46] | Take them to the passenger terminal, please. | 请把他们带到候机区 |
[1:10:58] | lt was nice of you to come out. You didn’t have to do that. | 你能赶过来真的是太好了 其实你不必那么做的 |
[1:11:02] | lf l’d have been there sooner, he might still be alive. | 如果我能早一点赶到 他或许不会死 |
[1:11:06] | He didn’t deserve to get it that way. | 他不该落得如此下场 |
[1:11:10] | lf there’s anything l can do…. | 真的希望我能帮忙 |
[1:11:14] | l feel responsible somehow. | 我觉得我对这件事有责任 |
[1:11:44] | The next shooter is Callahan. Davis on deck. | 下一位选手是 卡拉汉 戴维斯请做好准备 |
[1:12:29] | You sure shot the pants off of everybody with that score, Harry. | 你的分数真的把大家都比下去了 哈里 |
[1:12:32] | l’ve never seen you smoother. | 我从来没见过你打的这么好过 |
[1:12:35] | By the way, l personally want to tell you… | 还有 我要告诉你 |
[1:12:38] | …how sorry l am about what happened to Charlie. | 我对查里的死感到很难过 |
[1:12:41] | What l can’t figure out, | 我有一点就是想不通 |
[1:12:43] | Frank, is how that kid, Davis, got in there first. | 弗兰克 为什么戴维斯会先赶到现场 |
[1:12:46] | You guys were right across the street. | 你们就在对面街口啊 |
[1:12:48] | l don’t have a goddamned idea, Harry. The kid came out of nowhere. | 我也不知道啊 哈里 孩子们总是莫名其妙的冒出来 |
[1:12:54] | We were in that garage before you could spit. | 以前不用很久我就可以赶到现场 |
[1:12:57] | Maybe l’m slowing down in my old age or something, l don’t know. | 或许因为我的年纪大了 所以动作慢了 我不知道 |
[1:13:01] | l want to be the first to congratulate you on | 卡拉汉警官 我要第一个恭喜你 |
[1:13:04] | what l think will be the winning score. | 你应该得到冠军 |
[1:13:05] | You shaded me by seven points. | 你赢了我七分 |
[1:13:07] | The only person now who has a chance is Davis. | 现在唯一有机会赢你的是戴维斯 |
[1:13:16] | Shoot ’em up! | 把他干掉 |
[1:13:53] | l think the kid beat you, Harry. | 我想那孩子把你打败了 哈里 |
[1:13:57] | lt happens. | 总会发生这种事情的 |
[1:13:59] | Harry, he edged you by four points. | 哈里 他赢了你四分 |
[1:14:02] | That evens it up on the overall champion. | 你们两个要参加最后的总决赛 |
[1:14:05] | You have your choice in the shoot-off. | 你可以选择比赛项目 |
[1:14:08] | Bull’s eye or combat? | 打靶还是实战演练 |
[1:14:13] | Combat. | 实战演练 |
[1:14:59] | Out! | 完毕 |
[1:15:09] | Five, 46 seconds. Score, perfect. | 五分四十六秒 得分 满分 |
[1:15:13] | Good luck, sir. | 祝你好运 长官 |
[1:15:54] | A good guy! | 是好人 |
[1:15:55] | That last one was a good guy! | 最后一个是好人 |
[1:16:10] | 36 seconds. But l’m sorry, Harry, you hit a good guy. | 五分三十六秒 对不起 哈里 你打到一个好人了 |
[1:16:14] | You had a bad break. l really don’t deserve it. | 你的运气不好 我不配拿冠军 |
[1:16:16] | You won, didn’t you? | 你赢了 不是吗 |
[1:16:17] | -Yes, sir, but—That’s all that matters. | 是的 长官 但是-那才是重点 |
[1:16:19] | You mind if l try that one? | 你介意我试试你的枪吗 |
[1:16:27] | Chester, how about six? | 查斯特 帮我放六个人靶好吗 |
[1:16:48] | Not bad. l seem to have lost the last one. | 不赖 我最后一个好像没打到 |
[1:16:52] | You get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[1:16:56] | l can see how you would, at that. | 是的 我知道 你为什么会射那么准了 |
[1:17:55] | You said five minutes and l’ve been waiting for a half an hour. | 你说五分钟 结果我等了半小时 |
[1:17:58] | Don’t you ever get hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[1:18:03] | -lt just didn’t seem like a half hour. -Yeah, well it has been. | 我觉得不像过了半个小时 是的 过了半个小时了 |
[1:18:07] | l went over to my butcher’s yesterday and picked up some veal. | 听着 昨天我到我弟弟那里拿了一些小牛肉 |
[1:18:11] | Pops is really an artist, man. l could watch that man cut meat all day long. | 我的父亲是个艺术家 我看着他切了一整天的牛肉 |
[1:18:16] | Why don’t you come home with me and…. | 你为什么不到我家来吃饭呢 |
[1:18:18] | My wife’s a good cook. Have a little dinner with us. | 我老婆烧菜很在行的 让我们吃顿便饭 |
[1:18:28] | No, thanks. l just saw something that killed my appetite. | 不 谢谢了 我刚刚看到的东西 让我完全没有食欲了 |
[1:18:40] | We’ll catch those animals with their pants down. | 你们这次能把他们逼得连裤子都穿不上 |
[1:18:43] | l was going to call you at home. | 我会给你家打电话 |
[1:18:44] | We got our search warrants and multiple charges. | 我们拿到了拘捕令 和多项罪名的起诉状 |
[1:18:46] | We’re going to make a city-wide raid tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 整个城市会为了我们而欢呼 |
[1:18:49] | Palancio is yours. Just don’t take him out head-first, Harry. | 帕莱西欧是你的了 别急着要他的脑袋 哈里 |
[1:18:54] | l think you’ll find what l want to show you in ballistics very interesting. | 我想你会发现我给你看的弹道痕迹很有意思 |
[1:18:58] | You’ll find more leads than you can shake a stick at tomorrow morning. | 你明天即将找到的线索会多到不计其数 |
[1:19:06] | -Good morning, Harry. Sir. -Walter. | 早上好 哈里 长官 华特 |
[1:19:08] | Do you mind excusing us for a few minutes? | 你能让我和他单独呆一会吗 |
[1:19:10] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[1:19:21] | There’s only two. | 只有两颗子弹 |
[1:19:22] | -l wonder what happened to the others. -Federal boys have them. | 我不知道其他的子弹怎么了 调查局的人拿走了 |
[1:19:48] | Well? | 所以 |
[1:19:50] | Take a look. | 你来看 |
[1:19:56] | Close, real close. | 非常接近 |
[1:19:59] | But there’s still a lot of lines that don’t match up. | 但是有些还是不吻合 |
[1:20:02] | All this proves is that these two bullets… | 这只能证明这两颗子弹来自 |
[1:20:05] | …came from barrels with a similar twist and width of rifling. | 弯度和宽度相似的手枪 |
[1:20:08] | You don’t think it would stand up as evidence? | 你不觉得这是证据吗 |
[1:20:11] | As it is, no. | 我想不行 |
[1:20:12] | But l’ll have a full comparison report made, no problem. | 但我会作出完整的比对报告 这一点问题都没有 |
[1:20:15] | You’re probably right. Besides, it isn’t necessary yet. | 或许你说得对 而且还不需要 |
[1:20:19] | What do you mean, ”yet”? | 你说”还不需要”是什么意思 |
[1:20:21] | Where’d you get that slug? | 那颗子弹你是从哪里弄来的 |
[1:20:23] | -l’d just as soon not say for the time being. -Don’t play games on this. | 时机成熟我才会说 别耍我 哈里 |
[1:20:26] | Whose side are you on anyway? | 你到底是哪一边的 |
[1:20:28] | lt’s just a wild shot and l’m probably wrong. | 听着 我只是在胡乱猜想 或许我错了 |
[1:20:31] | l’d like to handle it my own way. | 我希望自己来处理 |
[1:20:35] | By the way, l’d like to have Davis and Sweet as my back-up squad tomorrow. | 还有 明天我要戴维斯跟史威特来做我的援手 |
[1:20:40] | They’re just rookies for Christ’s sake. | 戴维斯跟史威特 他们还只是新手而已 |
[1:20:41] | You drum up somebody in the department | 如果局里还有谁的枪法跟他们一样好的话 |
[1:20:44] | who can shoot as well and l’ll use them. | 我就请他们来支援我 |
[1:20:45] | Goddamn it, there isn’t supposed to be any shooting. | 该死的 不应该发生枪战的 |
[1:20:49] | Besides, they don’t have the experience yet for a job like this. | 而且他们的经验还不足以使他们担此大任 |
[1:20:52] | How the hell’s a man supposed to get experience if nobody gives him a chance? | 如果不给他们机会 他们怎么会有经验呢 |
[1:20:56] | And Davis is the new pistol champion. | 还有 戴维斯可是新任的射击冠军 |
[1:20:58] | Suppose they panic and start shooting? | 你觉得他们会不自觉地开枪吗 |
[1:21:02] | Nothing wrong with shooting, as long as the right people get shot. | 开枪没什么不对的 只要打对了人 就行了 |
[1:21:24] | -Let him know who you are and keep cool. -Okay. | 让他知道你是谁 保持冷静 好的 |
[1:21:27] | l want you to keep an eye on Davis and Sweet. | 我要你看着戴维斯和史威特 |
[1:21:30] | What for? | 为什么 |
[1:21:31] | Just do it, will you? | 照我的话去做就好了 |
[1:21:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:21:36] | -You all set? -All set. | 你们都准备好了吗 好了 |
[1:21:38] | We’ll take off in three cars. | 我们分别乘坐三部车出发 |
[1:21:40] | Davis and Sweet will make the arrest. Early will cover. | 戴维斯和史威特负责逮捕他们 厄利负责掩护 |
[1:21:43] | l’ll be on the back at the pier in case anybody makes a break for it. | 我会在后面的码头 以防有人想开溜 |
[1:21:46] | lf there’ll be trouble, that’s where it’ll start. | 如果出事 我想那里应该是弱点 |
[1:21:49] | We’re holding the other squads back until you’ve made your arrest. | 在你们进行逮捕的时候 其他小组会支援你们 |
[1:21:53] | Yours is the most important, it’ll be the first. We don’t want any foul-ups. | 而你们是最重要的 这会是第一次 我们不想搞砸了 |
[1:21:57] | -Right? -Right. | 好吗 好的 |
[1:22:00] | l’d never walk up to a door with Harry, too many people don’t like him. | 我从来没有和哈里在一起混过 大多数人都不喜欢他 |
[1:22:04] | Thanks. l needed that. | 谢谢 这正是我需要的 |
[1:22:10] | -You boys ready? -Yes, sir. | 你们都准备好了 是的 长官 |
[1:22:12] | -Thank you for requesting us. -Sir, we won’t let you down. | 谢谢你让我们参加 长官 我们不会让你失望的 |
[1:22:15] | Well, l’m depending on that. | 好 那就全靠你们了 |
[1:23:24] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[1:23:29] | Who is this? | 是谁啊 |
[1:23:37] | What was that, Nickie? | 怎么了 尼奇 |
[1:23:42] | Somebody said we’ll be hit in two minutes. | 有人说我们在两分钟之内会被开枪扫射 |
[1:23:44] | They’ll be dressed like cops. | 对方会伪装成警察的样子 |
[1:23:47] | Did it sound like anybody you know? | 那个声音听起来耳熟吗 |
[1:23:50] | No, l couldn’t tell. | 不 我没有听过 |
[1:24:07] | Ed, Chuck… | 艾德 查克 |
[1:24:12] | …get over to the windows. | 到窗户那边去 |
[1:24:18] | l got the water side. | 我负责码头那边 |
[1:24:19] | l’ll take the street side. | 我负责街道这边 |
[1:24:21] | lf they are cops, this could be a set-up. | 如果他们是警察 这应该是个陷阱 |
[1:24:24] | After the holes they put in Ricca you want me to wait and see? | 他们把雷卡给做掉了 你要我傻乎乎的坐在这里等吗 |
[1:24:27] | lf they’re cops, | 如果是警察 |
[1:24:27] | they’ll have papers. | 他们就会带着证件 你会知道他们是不是警察 |
[1:24:29] | Car coming, Frank. | 有车靠近 弗兰克 |
[1:24:31] | There’s a big guy out there. | 外面有个块头很大的家伙 |
[1:24:37] | -He got a uniform on? -No. | 他有穿制服吗 没有 |
[1:24:40] | He ain’t no cop. Cops always come in the front door. | 警察会走前门的 |
[1:24:44] | Another car. | 又来了一部车 |
[1:24:46] | Why didn’t they come in squad cars if they’re cops? | 如果他们是警察 他们干吗不开警车来 |
[1:24:49] | That big guy’s working himself around by those containers. | 那个大块头躲在桶后面 |
[1:24:54] | He’s got a gun out. | 他把枪拿出来了 |
[1:24:56] | Two uniforms in it. | 车里有两个穿制服的 |
[1:24:59] | That ain’t no cop’s gun, Frank. | 那不是警用枪支 弗兰克 |
[1:25:06] | There’s a cop in uniform coming up to the door. | 有个穿制服的来了 |
[1:25:15] | We aren’t open. Come back tomorrow. | 我们不会开门 明天再来吧 |
[1:25:18] | Police officers, we’d like to ask you some questions. | 我们是警察 我们想问你几个问题 |
[1:25:21] | Yeah, l’m just a watchman. Nobody’s here. | 我只是警卫 没人在家 |
[1:25:23] | We’re looking for Mr. Frank Palancio. | 我们是来找弗兰克帕莱西欧先生的 |
[1:25:25] | Would you open the door? We have a warrant for his arrest. | 请你开门好吗 我们有拘捕令 |
[1:25:28] | l said nobody’s here, goddamn it! | 我说过了没人在家 该死的 |
[1:25:30] | We have warrants for a search of the premises. | 我们带了搜查令来了 请打开门 |
[1:25:33] | Serve them! | 给他们好看 |
[1:25:49] | They got Sweet! Send some help! Quick! | 快点请求支援 |
[1:26:39] | Cease firing. | 快停火 |
[1:26:41] | Throw your weapons out and come out with your hands behind your heads. | 把你们的武器丢出来 双手高举在头上 |
[1:26:44] | -Bullshit! -Fuck you! | 废话 去你的 |
[1:28:45] | You sure you don’t want a local for this? Takes about seven stitches. | 你真的不用止痛药吗 哈里 你一共缝了七针 |
[1:28:50] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[1:28:53] | Okay, it’s your ass. | 好吧 随便你 |
[1:28:56] | My head, cut’s on my head. | 我的天 他们竟然害我破相了 |
[1:28:59] | Why does everybody suddenly become a comedian in here? | 为什么这里的每个人突然成了小丑 |
[1:29:03] | Does he have to stay in here? | 他必须要留在这里吗 |
[1:29:05] | No, l could stop and let the man’s brains run out all over his shoes. | 不 我可以停下来 让他的脑浆溅的到处都是 |
[1:29:10] | Rogers, l don’t need to have a doctor display that kind of attitude. | 罗杰 我不喜欢作为一个医生是那种态度 |
[1:29:14] | A police officer is dead. | 一位警察殉职了 |
[1:29:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:29:19] | l got those warrants for a search of the premises, Callahan… | 我开的是搜查令 卡拉汉 不是要你来当法官 |
[1:29:22] | …not for you to become judge, jury and executioner. | 不是要你当陪审团或是行刑手的 |
[1:29:25] | lt was supposed to be a simple arrest. | 那应该是一项简单的逮捕行动 |
[1:29:29] | Arresting a killer like Palancio isn’t always simple. | 逮捕帕拉西欧这样的杀手 决不那么简单 |
[1:29:32] | People are guilty until proven– | 除非有证据 不然没人是有罪的 |
[1:29:36] | Goddamn it, you know what l mean. | 该死的 你明白我的意思的 |
[1:29:38] | The city’s on the edge of the worst violence in its history… | 这个城市搅入了一场有史以来 最大的犯罪暴力中了 |
[1:29:42] | …and you have to start full-scale military operations. | 而你 展开了大规模的军事整肃行动 |
[1:29:44] | l didn’t start shooting at anyone who didn’t start shooting at me first. | 除非人家对我开枪 不然我是不会开枪的 |
[1:29:48] | Each time you pull out that gun, my paperwork backs up for three months. | 只要你每次一拔枪 我就得写上三个月的报告 |
[1:29:52] | The chief and l have already conferred on this matter. | 局长已经和我谈过了 卡拉汉 |
[1:29:55] | A full investigation is warranted here. | 他批准进行大规模的调查 |
[1:30:03] | What about a dead cop? | 那个殉职的警员呢 |
[1:30:06] | -l warned you against taking them. -Sweet was killed with the first shot. | 我警告过你别带他们去的 |
[1:30:10] | Besides they were tipped off. They knew we were coming, Briggs. | 有人已经泄漏风声给他们 他们知道我们要去 布立基 |
[1:30:14] | How? Don’t hand me that crap. | 怎么会 别跟我胡说八道的 |
[1:30:17] | They knew we were coming. | 我告诉你他们知道我们要去 |
[1:30:18] | After 200 arrests, l know the difference. | 我逮捕过无数的坏蛋 这点我看得出来 |
[1:30:22] | lf l have my way, Callahan, | 如果我能做主 卡拉汉 |
[1:30:24] | you won’t make another arrest as long as you live. | 在你有生之年是无法再逮捕任何人的 |
[1:30:28] | ls that all, Lieutenant? | 你说完了吗 副局长 |
[1:30:31] | No, that’s not all. | 不 还没有完 |
[1:30:34] | l want that slug you showed me. | 我要那颗你给我看过的子弹 |
[1:30:38] | l ran that through ballistics, it was nothing. | 我比对过弹道了 根本没什么 |
[1:30:40] | The rifling was totally different. | 是不同的枪射出来的 |
[1:30:42] | lt’s still State’s evidence. l want it anyway. | 它还是州政府的证据 立刻给我交出来 |
[1:30:49] | Eat it. | 拿去吃吧 |
[1:31:13] | Look, Harry, if it means anything, | 听着 哈里 如果这真的代表了什么 |
[1:31:16] | l think you got the wrong end of the stick. | 我想你找错人了 |
[1:31:18] | -You do? -Yeah. | 你真的那么想 是 |
[1:31:20] | What did they find when they got in there? | 他们进去时发现了什么 |
[1:31:22] | Nothing. Palancio was as clean as he could possibly be. | 没什么 帕莱西欧还是一样毫无嫌疑 |
[1:31:26] | They knew we were coming, Harry. | 他们知道我们会去 哈里 |
[1:31:28] | Why do you figure they opened up on us? | 你觉得他们为什么要对我们开枪 |
[1:31:31] | They must’ve thought it was a set-up like the others. | 他们一定觉得这次行动 就像是其他人中的陷阱 |
[1:31:35] | -lt was. -No. | 没错 不会吧 |
[1:31:38] | lt was a set-up, Early. | 这是个陷阱 厄利 |
[1:31:41] | What l’ll lay on you seems so far-fetched, l can’t even believe it myself. | 我知道我说的话有点匪夷所思 连我自己都不相信 |
[1:31:47] | l gave up being surprised working with you anyway. | 自从跟你搭档以来 什么事都无法让我感到惊讶 |
[1:31:51] | Would you be surprised if l told you… | 如果我告诉你 |
[1:31:53] | …a bunch of rookie cops were the ones who were doing all the killing? | 是一群菜鸟警察杀了所有的大坏蛋 |
[1:31:58] | See this? | 你看 |
[1:31:59] | l gave Briggs a phony for the time being. | 我给布立基的子弹是假的 |
[1:32:03] | This is a bullet l took out of the target range. | 这是我在靶场 |
[1:32:05] | lt came from Davis’ gun. | 从戴维斯的枪里拿出来的 |
[1:32:07] | lt matches up with the one taken out of Charlie McCoy’s body. | 它跟从查里麦考伊身上 取下来的子弹弹道相符 |
[1:32:11] | Davis? That’s insane. | 戴维斯 这太疯狂了 |
[1:32:14] | Maybe so, but somebody tipped-off Palancio that we were coming. | 或许是吧 但有人告诉帕莱西欧 我们要去找他 |
[1:32:17] | Wanting me killed or Palancio or hopefully both. | 他希望我或是帕莱西欧被杀 或是我们两个都死 |
[1:32:22] | Yeah, but Sweet died today. | 对 但是今天史威特死了 |
[1:32:26] | Sweet was sacrificed. | 史威特牺牲了 |
[1:32:29] | What’s more important if l’m right, l’ll be sacrificed. | 更重要的是如果我猜对了 我会牺牲的 |
[1:32:32] | They’ve gotta figure l told you, which means you’ll be sacrificed. | 他们知道我会告诉你 所以你也会牺牲 |
[1:32:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:32:41] | lf anything happens to me, l want you to give that to Lt. Briggs. | 如果我死了 我要你把这件事告诉布立基 |
[1:32:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:32:46] | What happens if they get us both? | 要是他们杀了我们两个呢 |
[1:32:49] | Then they win. | 那么他们就赢了 |
[1:32:53] | lt’s not hard to understand how this could happen, the way things are. | 对 这很难了解 为什么会变成今天这个局面 |
[1:32:57] | As incredible as it seems, | 不可思议的事或许警局里 |
[1:32:59] | there may be a sub-organization within the police force. | 有一股私自运作的力量 |
[1:33:01] | Sort of a death squad like they had in Brazil some years back. | 像是几年前巴西警局的丑闻一样 |
[1:33:06] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:33:09] | Some nights l wake up, wonder where the hell the world’s going to. | 有时我半夜醒来 心想这世界到底是怎么了 |
[1:33:16] | l want you to take care of yourself, you understand? | 我要你好好照顾自己 你明白吗 |
[1:33:52] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[1:33:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:33:55] | Jesus, what happened to your face? | 天啊 你的脸怎么了 |
[1:33:57] | Nothing, just a few stitches. | 没事 只是缝了几针 |
[1:34:01] | l was going to the market, how about if l bring back a few beers? | 我要去买东西 要我买些啤酒回来吗 |
[1:34:05] | Good, l could use a beer right about now. | 好 我现在需要喝点啤酒 |
[1:34:08] | l’ve got your key, so l’ll get your mail, too. | 我有你的钥匙 所以我会帮你拿信 |
[1:34:10] | All right, baby. | 好的 宝贝 |
[1:34:12] | Keep it warm. | 把床弄暖和了 |
[1:34:38] | Do you have any idea how hard it is to prosecute a cop? | 你知道要起诉警察有多困难吗 |
[1:35:00] | You heroes have killed a dozen people this week. | 你们这些英雄 这个星期杀了十二个人 |
[1:35:04] | What are you gonna do next week? | 下个星期你们要做什么 |
[1:35:09] | Kill a dozen more. | 再杀十二个人 |
[1:35:12] | ls that what you guys are all about, being heroes? | 当英雄就是你们走的路吗 |
[1:35:15] | All our heroes are dead. | 我们的英雄都死了 |
[1:35:16] | We are the first generation… | 我们是学会战斗的 |
[1:35:19] | …that’s learned to fight. | 第一代精英 |
[1:35:21] | We’re simply ridding society of killers that would be caught… | 我们想把那些应该被法院判定入狱 |
[1:35:24] | …and sentenced anyway if our courts worked properly. | 或是被判死刑的坏蛋除掉 |
[1:35:29] | We began with the criminals that the people know… | 我们从众人皆知的恶棍下手 |
[1:35:34] | …so that our actions would be understood. | 那样大家就会了解我们的想法 |
[1:35:38] | lt’s not just a question of whether or not to use violence. | 问题不在于使用不使用暴力 |
[1:35:43] | There simply is no other way, lnspector. | 而是没有别的办法了 警官 |
[1:35:47] | You of all people… | 你们应该了解的 |
[1:35:50] | …should understand that. | 你不是加入我们 |
[1:35:54] | Either you’re for us or you’re against us. | 就是与我们为敌 |
[1:36:03] | l’m afraid you’ve misjudged me. | 恐怕你们看错我了 |
[1:38:09] | -Hi, Sunny. -Hi, Sue. | 嗨 桑妮 嗨 苏 |
[1:38:17] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:38:20] | Harry, what are you doing? | 哈里 你在干什么 |
[1:38:29] | Hey, what’s going on down here? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:38:32] | l’m taking the mailbox apart, what does it look like? | 我要把这个信箱拆了 不然你以为是怎么回事 |
[1:38:34] | -You people live here, don’t you? -Yeah. | 你住在这里 对吧 对 |
[1:38:38] | What are you doing to the mailbox? Did you lose you key? | 你到底要对这信箱怎么样 你的钥匙丢了吗 |
[1:38:41] | Why don’t you mind your own goddamn business. | 你为什么不管好你的闲事 |
[1:38:44] | That’s my mailbox, too. Don’t you get smart with me! | 那也是我的信箱 别想耍我 |
[1:38:48] | Tampering with the mail is a federal offense. | 破坏邮件触犯联邦法律 |
[1:38:51] | l’m calling the police. | 我要去报警了 |
[1:38:54] | l am the police. | 我就是警察 |
[1:38:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:39:00] | The cop that lives upstairs? | 你就是住在楼上的警察 |
[1:39:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:39:23] | Plastic explosive. | 塑胶炸弹 |
[1:39:27] | A bomb? | 炸弹 |
[1:39:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:39:29] | lf you’d bothered me any more, we’d all be stuck to the ceiling. | 如果你再烦我 我们全都要被炸上天 |
[1:39:33] | -Do you want to hold it? -No. l don’t want to get involved. | 拿去 你要拿一下吗 不不不 我不想管这件事了 |
[1:39:39] | Go to your apartment and stay there. Don’t open for anybody. | 你进屋子里千万别出来 谁来都别开门 |
[1:41:13] | Homicide, Lt. Briggs, lnspector Callahan calling. | 帮我接凶杀组布立基副局长 我是卡拉汉警官 |
[1:41:20] | Callahan, where are you? | 卡拉汉 你在哪里 |
[1:41:22] | Look, Briggs, l just found a bomb in my mailbox. | 听着 布立基 我刚刚在我的信箱里发现炸弹 |
[1:41:24] | l want you to get a man over to Early’s house right away. | 我要你立刻派人去厄利家 |
[1:41:28] | What? | 什么 |
[1:41:28] | l’ve got a bomb right here! | 我家被放了炸弹 |
[1:41:31] | Now get a man over to Early’s, you hear me? | 立刻派人去厄利家 听到了吗 |
[1:41:33] | Right. | 好 |
[1:41:35] | Stay right where you are. l’ll be down there myself. | 你呆着别离开 我会赶过去 |
[1:41:38] | Don’t move. | 别离开 |
[1:42:22] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[1:42:33] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[1:42:37] | l don’t like looking down one of those. | 我不喜欢发生这种事情 |
[1:42:42] | Where’s the bomb? | 炸弹在哪里 |
[1:42:44] | Right on the dresser. | 在右边的抽屉里 |
[1:42:49] | All right. Let’s get out of here. | 好吧 我们快走吧 |
[1:42:53] | Avery will want to see this. | 艾弗里一定知道这件事情的 |
[1:43:06] | You mind driving? l want to take a closer look at this thing. | 你开车好吗 我想仔细看看这玩艺儿 |
[1:43:31] | This thing could be activated by your mailbox key. | 炸弹可以用你的信箱钥匙触发 |
[1:43:36] | Or by a timer. | 或是计时器 |
[1:43:41] | Turn right, here. | 这里右转 |
[1:43:47] | Get on the freeway. | 上高速公路 |
[1:43:49] | The freeway? | 高速公路 |
[1:43:52] | You got a new route to city hall, Lieutenant? | 你发现市政厅的新路了吗 副局长 |
[1:44:02] | Your gun’s out of its holster, Briggs. First time? | 布立基 你拔抢了 第一次吗 |
[1:44:06] | You know you’re not going to city hall. | 你知道你到不了市政厅的 卡拉汉 |
[1:44:08] | The only way you’re going anywhere is in a rubber bag. | 你只能被装在尸袋里离开 |
[1:44:12] | Let me have your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[1:44:33] | Now the shells. | 还有子弹 |
[1:44:39] | Three. You always carry three. | 三个 我知道你带三个弹匣 |
[1:44:47] | Throw them out the window. | 把它们扔出窗外 |
[1:44:55] | How do you figure on pulling this off, Briggs? | 你怎么会想出这种事情来 布立基 |
[1:44:57] | l run the investigation, with your record, l can make anything stick. | 我主导调查研究 从你的报告 我可以想到任何细节 |
[1:45:02] | What l can’t understand is, why you of all people? | 我不了解的是为什么会是你 |
[1:45:05] | A hundred years ago in this city, people did the same thing. | 一百年前人们在这个城市也是这么做的 |
[1:45:08] | History justified the vigilantes, we’re no different. | 历史让义警合法化 我们都是一样的 |
[1:45:12] | Anyone who threatens the security of the people will be executed. | 只要是危害到社会安全的人都该死 |
[1:45:16] | -Evil for evil, Harry. Retribution. -That’s just fine. | 以牙还牙 哈里 这就是报应 |
[1:45:21] | But how does murder fit in? | 你说得对 但为什么要谋杀他们 |
[1:45:23] | When police start becoming their own executioners… | 当警察自己都成了行刑手 |
[1:45:26] | …where’s it gonna end, Briggs? | 结果会变成怎样呢 布立基 |
[1:45:29] | Pretty soon, you’ll start executing people for jaywalking. | 很快的 你会杀掉擅自穿越马路的人 |
[1:45:32] | And executing people for traffic violations. | 然后是违反交通规则的人 |
[1:45:35] | Then you end up executing your neighbor ’cause his dog pisses on your lawn. | 最后你因为邻居的狗 在你的草坪撒尿而杀了他 |
[1:45:39] | There isn’t one man we’ve killed that didn’t deserve what was coming to him. | 我们杀的人没有一个是不该死的人 |
[1:45:43] | Yes, there is. Charlie McCoy. | 不 有些不是 查里麦考伊 |
[1:45:46] | What would you have done? | 那你会怎么做 |
[1:45:48] | l’d have upheld the law. | 我会遵守法律 |
[1:45:49] | What the hell do you know about the law? | 你对法律又懂什么狗屁 |
[1:45:52] | You’re a great cop, Harry. | 你是个好警察 哈里 |
[1:45:54] | You had a chance to join the team, but you’d rather stick to the system. | 你有机会加入我们 却选择活在体制内 |
[1:45:57] | Briggs, l hate the goddamn system. | 布立基 我憎恨这该死的制度 |
[1:45:59] | But until someone comes along… | 但除非能有人将它变得合理 |
[1:46:01] | …with some changes that make sense, l’ll stick with it. | 不然 我还是要遵守它 |
[1:46:04] | You’re about to become extinct. | 你就要死翘翘了 |
[1:46:11] | Get off at the next exit. | 下一个交流通道下去 |
[1:55:18] | Red? | 瑞德 |
[1:55:49] | Red? | 瑞德 |
[1:58:10] | Briggs was right. You guys don’t have enough experience. | 布立基说得对 你们经验还不够 |
[1:58:54] | Just hold it right there, Callahan. | 不要动 卡拉汉 |
[1:58:58] | No tricks. | 别耍花招 |
[1:59:11] | Your organization’s through, Briggs. | 你的组织已经毁灭了 布立基 |
[1:59:15] | There’s a lot more where they came from, believe me. | 相信我 我在警校里还能找到更多的人 |
[1:59:18] | Move out of the way. Move it! | 你快给我滚开 快滚 |
[1:59:49] | Uphold the law. | 维护法律 |
[1:59:53] | You just killed three police officers, Harry. | 你刚刚杀了三名警员 哈里 |
[2:00:01] | And the only reason l’m not gonna kill you… | 我不杀你 |
[2:00:04] | …is because l’m gonna prosecute you with your own system. | 是因为我要用你自己的制度来惩罚你 |
[2:00:15] | lt’ll be my word against yours. | 我会出庭作证 |
[2:00:19] | And who’s gonna believe you? | 然而谁会相信你的话呢 |
[2:00:21] | You’re a killer, Harry. A maniac! | 你是个杀手 哈里 一个疯子 |
[2:01:21] | A man’s got to know his limitations. | 人应该知道自己的能力所在 |